时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | ♪ What do you say? ♪ | 你觉得怎么样? |
[00:18] | ♪ Is this our lives? ♪ | 这是我们的生活吗? |
[00:22] | ♪ To think my fears ♪ | 想想我的恐惧 |
[00:26] | ♪ Will not reprise? ♪ | 不会重蹈覆辙? |
[00:38] | Can I give you a hand? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[00:39] | Oh. No, thanks. | 哦不用 谢谢 |
[00:43] | ♪ Can’t be late ♪ | 不能迟到 |
[00:47] | ♪ What will you decide? ♪ | 你会做出什么决定? |
[00:51] | ♪ It’s a win or lose… ♪ | 是输还是赢… |
[00:53] | Everything in its place. | 一切恰到好处 |
[00:54] | ♪ On a rolling die ♪ | 冒一次险 |
[01:29] | No. Please stop. | 不 请停下 |
[01:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[01:32] | That noise hurts my ears, and you don’t need pencils. | 那个噪音弄得我耳朵疼 你不需要用铅笔 |
[01:36] | Our orders are electronically entered. | 我们的订单以电子方式输入 |
[01:39] | I use pencil when I’m doing research. | 我做研究的时候用铅笔 |
[01:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[01:43] | I come bearing gifts for our new attending surgeons. | 我带着礼物 送给我们的新外科主治医师 |
[01:47] | Bummer you have to share an office, | 可惜你得共用一间办公室 |
[01:49] | but I can make sure your first day starts with a smile. | 但我可以保证 你的第一天从微笑开始 |
[01:52] | Is it noise-canceling earbuds? | 是降噪耳塞吗? |
[01:55] | It is not. | 不是 |
[01:56] | You guys are big decision-makers now. | 你们现在是重要的决策者 |
[01:58] | Figured you might need help. | 我想你们也许需要帮助 |
[02:02] | But of course! | 但当然! |
[02:06] | Sounds like a brilliant idea! | 听起来像是个好主意! |
[02:09] | Is the answer always yes? | 回答总是肯定的吗? |
[02:11] | I don’t know. Ask. | 我不知道 问吧 |
[02:13] | Is the answer always yes? | 回答总是肯定的吗? |
[02:15] | Tequila stat! | 立即来一杯龙舌兰! |
[02:18] | Am I awesome or what? | 我是不是很棒啊? |
[02:20] | You are awesome. | 你很棒 |
[02:21] | But tequila can’t be the answer to everything. | 但龙舌兰不能解决所有问题 |
[02:25] | I would not be so sure. | 我不那么确定 |
[02:32] | Lim is in the parking lot. | 利姆在停车场 |
[02:37] | You okay? | 你…你没事吧? |
[02:39] | Yes. Why wouldn’t I be? | 没事 我为什么会有事? |
[03:03] | Welcome back, Chief. | 欢迎回来 主任 |
[03:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:06] | I’ve never been this happy to be at work. | 我上班从来没这么开心过 |
[03:09] | We’ve missed you so much. | 我们非常想你 |
[03:11] | It’s only been a few months. | 才过几个月 |
[03:13] | It’s been 14 and a half weeks. | 已经十四周半了 |
[03:17] | Awkward. | 尴尬 |
[03:20] | Her and Murphy. | 她和墨菲 |
[03:21] | It’s awkward between Murphy and most people. | 大多数人和墨菲在一起都尴尬 |
[03:23] | -He didn’t paralyze everyone. -No, he didn’t. He saved her life. | -他没让任何人瘫痪 -不 他没有 他救了她的命 |
[03:26] | If he’d done the surgery Glassman ordered him to… | 如果他 按格拉斯曼医生的指令做手术… |
[03:29] | There’s no way to know what the outcome would have been. | 没有人能预料结果 |
[03:32] | -The M&M was clear on that. -Final determination was “inconclusive.” | -巧克力豆对此很清楚 -最终决定是“无结论” |
[03:37] | I’d hug you, but I’d have to steal your wheelchair. | 我会拥抱你 但就得偷走你的轮椅了 |
[03:39] | Oh, no. What happened? | 哦不 发生什么了? |
[03:40] | I lifted the front end of a bus, | 我把大巴车的前端提起来了 |
[03:42] | you know, to save a kid. Normal Monday. | 为了救一个孩子 一个平平无奇的周一 |
[03:45] | -Got to lift with your legs. -Yeah. | -得用你的腿抬起 -对 |
[03:48] | So, I tried to keep your inbox empty, but that was impossible. | 我试着不给你派发邮件 但这是不可能的 |
[03:52] | Everybody, party’s over. She’s got work to do. | 诸位 派对结束了 她有工作要忙 |
[03:57] | Well, no, actually, before you go, | 好吧 其实没有 在你们走之前 |
[04:01] | I just want to thank you | 我只是想感谢你们 |
[04:03] | for the flowers, the food, everything. | 带来的鲜花、食物和一切 |
[04:06] | It was incredibly helpful. | 这非常有帮助 |
[04:10] | And I’d like to thank Dr. Murphy. | 我想感谢墨菲医生 |
[04:17] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[04:21] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[04:25] | So awkward. | 好尴尬 |
[04:41] | Doctors Wolke and Allen, meet our new first years, | 沃尔克医生和艾伦医生 见见我们的实习医生 |
[04:43] | Doctors Danica Powell and Daniel Perez. | 丹妮卡鲍威尔医生 和丹尼尔佩雷斯医生 |
[04:47] | -Newbies. -Don’t call them that. | -新手 -别这么称呼他们 |
[04:49] | -Sorry. -Welcome to St. Bonaventure. | -抱歉 -欢迎来到圣博纳旺蒂尔医院 |
[04:51] | Thanks. Glad to be here. | 谢谢 很高兴来到这里 |
[04:52] | I look forward to working with you both. | 我期待着跟你们两位一起合作 |
[04:55] | Have a great first day. | 祝你们第一天顺利 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:01] | Nurse Hawks showed us around, | 霍克斯护士带我们参观了 |
[05:03] | introduced us to the OR staff. | 把我们介绍给手术室的工作人员 |
[05:06] | Everyone seems helpful. | 大家似乎都乐于助人 |
[05:08] | I’m sure they were. | 我相信他们是那样的 |
[05:10] | You want the soldier or the farmboy? | 你想要士兵还是农家男孩? |
[05:12] | Naval Academy grads are called sailors, not soldiers. | 海军学院的毕业生被称为水手 而不是士兵 |
[05:15] | She’s been in combat. | 她一直在战斗 |
[05:17] | That makes her a soldier in my book. | 在我看来 这让她成为一个士兵 |
[05:19] | They both have excellent USMLE scores. | 她们的医师执照考试成绩都很优秀 |
[05:21] | She has more real-world experience, | 她有更多来自现实世界的经验 |
[05:23] | but he’ll be useful getting help from the nurses, | 但他有助于得到护士们的协助 |
[05:26] | which could be useful on our first day. | 在我们的第一天就会很受用 |
[05:28] | It’s not our first day. | 这不是我们的第一天 |
[05:30] | We’ve been here five years and have leadership experience. | 我们已经来这五年了 而且有领导经验 |
[05:33] | Being an attending shouldn’t be much different | 做主治医师 |
[05:36] | than being a senior resident. | 应该跟高级住院医生差别不大 |
[05:38] | I’ll take Handsome Dan. | 我会选择帅气的丹 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:44] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:46] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩墨菲医生 |
[05:47] | I’m an attending at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 我是 圣何塞圣博纳旺蒂尔医院主治医师 |
[05:52] | You and Dr. Wolke will be with me today. | 你和沃尔克医生今天跟我在一起 |
[05:56] | Allen and Perez, you’re with me in the ER today. | 艾伦和佩雷斯 你们今天跟我在急诊室 |
[05:59] | I was about to take Perez. | 我其实要带走佩雷斯 |
[06:00] | You may have, but I just did. | 你也许要那么做 但我已经做了 |
[06:02] | -Let’s go. -Hold on. | -我们走 -等等 |
[06:03] | Dr. Murphy and I… | 墨菲医生和我… |
[06:04] | Decorating your shared office while I got Andrews to approve this. | 在装饰你们的共用办公室时 我已经让安德鲁斯批准了 |
[06:08] | Oblivious to anyone else’s need as usual. | 一如既往地忽视他人的需求 只在乎自己 |
[06:11] | Blaming everyone for your problems, as usual. | 一如既往地把自己的问题归咎于他人 |
[06:17] | They used to be in a relationship. | 他们曾经处过一段 |
[06:19] | It ended badly. | 结局糟糕 |
[06:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:26] | It still feels like I’m choking. | 还是有窒息感 |
[06:30] | The EMTs could barely get into your apartment. | 内科急救专家几乎进不了你的公寓 |
[06:33] | Looked like you hadn’t cleaned up or taken out the trash in months. | 看上去你已经很久没有清理 或丢垃圾了 |
[06:37] | Those are my collections. It’s none of their business. | 那些是我的收藏 不关他们的事 |
[06:43] | Large, palpable anterior mass. | 大而明显的前部肿块 |
[06:46] | When did you last see a doctor? | 你上次看医生是什么时候? |
[06:48] | I don’t know. Ten, twenty years. | 我不知道 十年二十年前吧 |
[06:54] | When did you last leave your house? | 你上次离开家是什么时候? |
[06:55] | What does that matter? | 那有什么关系? |
[06:57] | We want to make sure you’re taking care of yourself. | 我们想确保你会照顾好自己 |
[07:01] | If you want, we could have a social worker come down to talk to you. | 如果你愿意 我们能派社工去你那里跟你说话 |
[07:04] | This is exactly why I don’t come to hospitals. | 这正是我不想去医院的原因 |
[07:07] | You’ll just meddle in things that are none of your business. | 你们只会乱插手跟你们无关的事 |
[07:12] | It looks like you may need surgery to remove this mass. | 看上去你也许需要手术移除这处肿块 |
[07:15] | Will you be okay with that? | 你愿意吗? |
[07:17] | What do you think I’m here for? | 你觉得我来这是干什么的? |
[07:22] | The donor heart is on its way, we need to prep you for surgery. | 供体心脏正在路上 我们需要为你做手术准备 |
[07:27] | I see you brought in reinforcements. | 我看到你带来了增援 |
[07:29] | Hi. I’m Dr. Danni Powell. | 嗨 我是丹妮鲍威尔医生 |
[07:31] | Dr. Powell’s one of our new residents. | 鲍威尔医生是我们的新住院医师 |
[07:33] | This is her first day. | 这是她的第一天 |
[07:36] | -And she’s assisting? -Yes. | -她是助理吗? -对 |
[07:38] | I don’t want a first year on her first day in on my husband’s heart transplant. | 我不希望实习医生第一天来 |
[07:44] | You’re a surgeon yourself. | 就参与我老公的心脏移植手术 |
[07:45] | Based on the Korean Broadcasting System television series by Jaebeom Park | 你自己也是外科医生 |
[07:47] | You are aware the only way residents learn difficult surgeries | 你知道要想让住院医师学会复杂手术 |
[07:49] | is by participating in them. | 就必须让他们参与其中 |
[07:51] | Yes, and I’m also aware that residencies last five years, | 对 我也知道 住院医师的实习期有五年 |
[07:55] | so there’s no reason she needs to do this day one. | 所以她没必要第一天就参与手术 |
[07:58] | Honey, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[08:01] | I’m sure he knows what he’s doing. | 我相信他知道自己在做什么 |
[08:05] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[08:07] | How can I be more worried than you? | 为什么我比你更担心呢? |
[08:09] | You’re smarter. | 你更聪明 |
[08:11] | It’s part of why I love you. | 这是我爱你的部分原因 |
[08:14] | And hopefully, my new heart will, too. | 希望我的新心脏也会那样爱你 |
[08:17] | It definitely won’t change that. | 这点肯定不会发生变化 |
[08:27] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗? |
[08:28] | Code Blue! I need a cart! | 急诊呼救!我需要一辆推车! |
[08:34] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[08:36] | I have a patient in the ER who needs a mass removed from his neck. | 我在急诊室里有一位病人 需要切除颈部的一个肿块 |
[08:40] | I need an attending for Allen and Perez. | 我需要为艾伦和佩雷斯 找一位主治医师 |
[08:42] | Okay. I’m pretty swamped. | 好 我现在有点忙 |
[08:44] | Obviously, I wasn’t expecting you to do it, | 显然我没打算找你做这个 |
[08:46] | but Murphy’s on a transplant, Park’s decorating his office… | 但墨菲在做移植手术 朴医生在装饰自己的办公室… |
[08:49] | “Obviously”? | “显然”? |
[08:51] | Why wouldn’t I do it? | 我为什么不能做呢? |
[08:53] | I just… Andrews said… | 我就是…安德鲁斯说… |
[08:55] | Surgeries are still done with our hands, right? | 手术还是要用手来完成 对吧? |
[08:57] | The only thing that should be obvious | 唯一应该是显而易见的是 |
[08:59] | is that I’m not on call, but Park is, | 我现在不能随叫随到 但朴医生可以 |
[09:01] | so get over your breakup drama and go talk to him. | 所以了结你的分手闹剧吧 去跟他说 |
[09:10] | So, I’ll reschedule your 11:00? | 所以 我重新安排你11点的日程? |
[09:12] | I can fit it in. | 我能找出时间来 |
[09:13] | Didn’t you want the funding to be confirmed first? | 你不想先确认资金吗? |
[09:16] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[09:17] | I will be doing Mr. Persiko’s hernia repair. | 我会先处理佩西科先生的疝修补手术 |
[09:21] | Audrey, I’m amazed by your courage and fortitude, | 奥德瑞 你的勇气和毅力让我惊叹不已 |
[09:24] | and I will do everything in my power to assist in your return. | 我会尽全力帮助你回归 |
[09:29] | But that may not include surgeries. | 但这也许不包括手术 |
[09:33] | I have pretty much lived at physical therapy the last three months. | 我过去三个月 差不多一直在接受物理疗法 |
[09:37] | I have practiced in a custom chair | 我在定做的椅子上练过 |
[09:39] | that holds me upright so that I can see and reach | 可以让我坐直 |
[09:41] | the entire surgical field. | 让我看清并够到整个手术区 |
[09:43] | You know practicing in PT | 你知道在物理治疗室练习 |
[09:45] | is not the same as working in an OR. | 跟在手术室里工作不一样 |
[09:48] | And your office isn’t the same as a courtroom, | 你的办公室跟法庭也不一样 |
[09:50] | so I won’t bore you with my rights under the ADA. | 有《美国残疾人法案》赋予我的权利 我也不会再来烦你了 |
[09:55] | I can do all the duties of chief surgeon. | 我可以完成外科主任医师的一切职责 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:01] | But I’m joining you on Persiko. | 但我要跟你一起为佩西科做手术 |
[10:04] | There is no reason the president and chief surgeon | 做一个疝修补手术 |
[10:06] | need to tag team a hernia repair. | 没必要院长和外科主任医师联手吧 |
[10:09] | Yes, there is. | 有必要 |
[10:17] | Heparinization complete. | 肝素化完成 |
[10:19] | Bypass initiated. | 启动旁路 |
[10:21] | Cross clamping the aorta. | 主动脉阻断 |
[10:23] | And tighten the caval snares. | 勒紧腔静脉 |
[10:26] | Dr. Powell, prep the donor organ. | 鲍威尔医生 准备好供体器官 |
[10:29] | Check the atrial septum. | 检查房间隔 |
[10:30] | Ensure there’s no patent foramen ovale. | 确保没有卵圆孔未闭的情况 |
[10:32] | Looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[10:33] | The mitral, pulmonic, and aortic valves also good. | 二尖瓣、肺动脉瓣和主动脉瓣也很好 |
[10:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:38] | I will transect the superior vena cava | 我会横切上腔静脉 |
[10:41] | while you divide the aorta and pulmonary arteries. | 同时你分开主动脉和肺动脉 |
[10:44] | Are you serious? That’s the most difficult part. | 你是认真的吗?这是最困难的部分 |
[10:47] | Are you confident you can handle it? | 你有信心处理好吗? |
[10:49] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[10:50] | Then so am I. | 那我也有信心 |
[10:53] | Potts scissors. | 波次剪刀 |
[10:57] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[10:59] | The donor heart has a floppy tricuspid. | 供体心脏有一处松软的三尖瓣 |
[11:05] | There was no evidence to suggest tricuspid insufficiency | 供体心脏的超声心动图 |
[11:08] | on the donor’s echocardiogram. | 并未显示三尖瓣闭锁不全 |
[11:13] | The valve is damaged. | 阀门损坏了 |
[11:16] | That must’ve happened during the organ recovery surgery. | 那一定发生在器官复活手术期间 |
[11:19] | We can’t replace one damaged heart with another. | 我们不能用受损的心脏相互替换 |
[11:21] | It took three months to get this one. | 花了三个月的时间才弄到这颗心脏 |
[11:23] | He won’t last three more. | 他没法再坚持三个月了 |
[11:24] | If we abort and put him on ECMO he’ll be on top of the wait list. | 若我们中止并使用体外膜肺氧合技术 他就会排在等候名单顶端 |
[11:27] | We should be able to find a new one in a few days, | 我们应该可以在几天内找到新的心脏 |
[11:30] | -a week at most. -You want to take that risk? | -顶多一个星期 -你想冒这个风险吗? |
[11:33] | It’s not her decision. It’s mine. | 这不是她的决定 而是我的决定 |
[11:43] | Abort the surgery. | 中止手术 |
[11:45] | We need to find a better heart. | 我们得找一个更好的心脏 |
[12:01] | We had to abort the transplant. | 我们得中止移植手术 |
[12:04] | The damage was too severe. | 损伤太严重了 |
[12:05] | We placed him on ECMO and closed his chest. | 我们对他进行体外膜肺氧合 缝合了他的胸口 |
[12:07] | He is in ICU while we wait for a new donor. | 等待新捐献者期间 他在重症监护室 |
[12:12] | You made that decision without even consulting me? | 你做这个决定前甚至都不问询我? |
[12:15] | It was surgical judgment. | 这是一个手术判断 |
[12:17] | -And I’m a surgeon. -Not at this hospital. | -而我是外科医生 -不是这家医院的外科医生 |
[12:20] | Here, you’re just the patient’s wife. | 在这里 你只是患者的妻子 |
[12:22] | “Just”? My husband’s life is in your hands. | “只是”?我丈夫的命在你手里 |
[12:24] | I have a right to ask questions. | 我有权提问 |
[12:26] | Dr. Hall, may I ask you something? | 霍尔医生 我能问你点事吗? |
[12:28] | What? | 什么? |
[12:31] | I understand that you’re upset and frightened, | 我理解你的不安和恐惧 |
[12:34] | and you may disagree with our decision to abort. | 你也许不同意我们中止手术的决定 |
[12:37] | But we are gonna do everything in our power | 但我们会全力以赴 |
[12:40] | to find a new heart. | 寻找一个新的心脏 |
[12:43] | Is there any way we can help you? | 有什么方法可以帮助您吗? |
[12:45] | Any pre-op echo or operative reports that you’d like to see? | 您想看任何术前回声或手术报告吗? |
[12:49] | Is there anyone else you’d like to talk to? | 你想跟其他人说话吗? |
[12:54] | Can I see him? | 我能看他吗? |
[12:56] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[12:57] | As soon as he’s stable we’ll have a nurse bring you in. | 一等他状态稳定 我们就会有护士带你进去 |
[13:02] | Can we get you anything else? | 我能帮你拿点其他东西吗? |
[13:04] | Any food or a coffee? | 食物或咖啡? |
[13:09] | No. | 不用 |
[13:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:21] | So, what kind of stuff do you like to collect? | 你喜欢收集什么东西? |
[13:25] | I collect Egyptian pottery. | 我收集埃及陶器 |
[13:27] | I got obsessed with King Tut in elementary school. | 我从小学起就迷上了图坦卡门国王 |
[13:30] | My friends all think it’s very odd, too. | 我的朋友们也都认为这很古怪 |
[13:33] | I collect electronics, mostly. | 我主要收集电子产品 |
[13:36] | Hi-fi stereo, computers, TVs. | 高保真音响、电脑、电视 |
[13:39] | All people care about now is the next shiny thing. | 现在所有人都关心 下一件亮闪闪的东西 |
[13:43] | Use it once, toss it in the trash. | 用过一次就丢进垃圾桶 |
[13:45] | You go to flea markets or garage sales? | 去跳蚤市场或参加宅前旧货出售吗? |
[13:48] | They try to rip you off there. | 在那他们会想方设法宰人 |
[13:50] | I can shop and compare a hundred different places online, | 在网上 我可以货比百家后再购买 |
[13:54] | select what I want, have it delivered to my door. | 选我想要的 送到我家门口 |
[13:57] | It’s just nice to go out sometimes. | 只是偶尔出门也不错 |
[13:59] | I’m not a hermit or a hoarder. | 我不是隐士或囤货者 |
[14:03] | -No one’s calling you that. -Everyone calls me that. | -没人这么称呼你 -大家都这么称呼我 |
[14:07] | Just do your damn test. | 把你该死的测试做了吧 |
[14:09] | Remove the thing, and I can get out of here. | 把这玩意弄下去 我要离开这里 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:23] | -Let me help you. -No, I can do it. | -我来帮你 -不 我可以自己来 |
[14:25] | You’ve never had a problem | 你从来不需要麻烦我 |
[14:26] | asking me to scratch your nose during surgery. | 在手术期间帮你挠痒 |
[14:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:36] | This thing… | 这东西… |
[14:37] | I feel slow and awkward. | 我感觉速度慢 笨拙 |
[14:40] | You’re like Ripley in Aliens. | 你看上去像《异形》中的瑞普利 |
[14:43] | A total badass. | 一个彻头彻尾的坏蛋 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:51] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么都没做 |
[14:56] | I wish I was as strong as you. | 我希望我像你一样强大 |
[14:59] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[15:01] | Still have nightmares. | 还是做噩梦 |
[15:03] | You’re stronger than me. | 你比我更强大 |
[15:06] | I’m just a better poker player. | 我只是更擅长出牌 |
[15:13] | Your bedside manner is impressive. | 你的床旁举止令人印象深刻 |
[15:16] | I spent two years in Afghanistan, | 我在阿富汗呆了两年 |
[15:18] | so had plenty of practice de-escalating conflict. | 所以有很多缓和冲突的实践 |
[15:25] | What about a biventricular assist device? | 双心室辅助装置怎么样? |
[15:28] | Could extend the function of his current heart. | 可以扩展他现有心脏的功能 |
[15:30] | That’s pretty short-term. | 那是挺短期性的做法 |
[15:32] | I was actually thinking… | 我其实在想… |
[15:34] | He isn’t oxygenating sufficiently despite the ECMO, | 尽管有体外膜肺氧合 他没有获得充足氧气 |
[15:37] | and he’s bleeding from his cannula sites. | 他的插管部位正在流血 |
[15:39] | Have you considered a CARMAT? | 你考虑过人工心脏吗? |
[15:41] | We looked into artificial hearts weeks ago. | 我们几周前研究过人工心脏 |
[15:44] | He is not a candidate. | 他不是候选人 |
[15:46] | I shouldn’t have aborted the transplant. | 我不该中止手术 |
[15:49] | What about a xenotransplant? | 异种器官移植呢? |
[15:54] | I was just reading a study about the use of pig hearts. | 我刚才在看一份猪心移植的研究 |
[15:57] | -That’s not an option. -Why not? | -不能那样 -为什么不行? |
[16:01] | The most recent patient lasted two months, | 最近一位患者坚持了两个月 |
[16:03] | which is longer than ECMO will keep him alive. | 比体外膜肺氧合坚持得更久 |
[16:06] | Because it’s immoral. | 因为这是不道德的 |
[16:08] | Animals aren’t surgical devices. | 动物不是手术器械 |
[16:10] | They’re living beings with a right to self-determination. | 他们是有自决权的生物 |
[16:16] | So was the guy whose heart we threw in the trash. | 那个心脏被我们丢进垃圾桶的家伙 也有自决权啊 |
[16:19] | He made a choice to have his heart removed after he died. | 他做了决定 要在死后移除心脏 |
[16:24] | No one executed him to take it. | 没人对他行刑 然后拿走他的心脏 |
[16:26] | We execute millions of pigs every day for food, | 为了食用 我们每天都对上百万头猪行刑 |
[16:30] | and saving a human life is more important. | 解救人类生命更重要 |
[16:33] | Killing animals for food or for medicine is wrong. | 为获得食物或药材杀死动物是不对的 |
[16:37] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这么做 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | Dr. Powell, you have no choice. | 鲍威尔医生 你别无选择 |
[16:48] | Refusing to comply with an attending’s decision | 拒绝依从主治医师的决定 |
[16:52] | would be grounds for termination. | 将导致合同终止 |
[16:55] | Everything I’ve ever done has been my choice. | 我做过的一切事情都是我自己的决定 |
[16:59] | So, you can fire me if you want to, | 如果你想的话 可以解雇我 |
[17:02] | but I won’t participate in a xenotransplant. | 但我不会参与异种器官移植 |
[17:10] | So, what are we doing? | 那我们怎么做? |
[17:15] | As long as his wife consents, xenotransplant. | 只要他的妻子同意 就做异种器官移植 |
[17:19] | Right. I will be here if you need me for another patient. | 好 如果你有其他患者需要我 我会在岗 |
[17:40] | Cut. | 切 |
[17:45] | Can you loosen the top strap so I can lean forward more? | 你能松开上面的带子 让我更向前倾吗? |
[17:51] | And someone get her brow. | 谁帮她擦擦额头 |
[17:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:01] | Okay. That should be good. | 好 应该没问题 |
[18:03] | 3-0 vicryl sutures. | 3-0合成可吸收性缝线 |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:11] | -You need help? You want me… -No. I got this. | -你需要帮忙吗?你想要我… -不 我可以搞定 |
[18:15] | I got it. | 我可以搞定 |
[18:28] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:30] | This is a hernia repair. | 这是疝修补手术 |
[18:32] | I should be able to do it in my sleep. | 我闭着眼睛都能做好 |
[18:34] | Metz scissors. | 梅茨剪刀 |
[18:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[18:57] | No. Take over. | 没事 接管一下 |
[19:08] | Metz. | 梅茨 |
[19:15] | The mass has completely grown into the larynx. | 肿块已经完全长入喉部 |
[19:18] | With possible bilateral involvement. | 也许两侧都已涉及 |
[19:20] | We’ll be able to excise without damaging his voice. | 我们能在不损害他声音的情况下 进行切除 |
[19:23] | I don’t think the patient cares about his voice. | 我不觉得患者在乎自己的声音 |
[19:26] | He’s not interested in talking to anyone. | 他对跟人说话不感兴趣 |
[19:29] | Or he just likes solitude. | 或许他就是喜欢独处 |
[19:32] | I used to spend every summer alone | 我曾经每年夏天都自己独处 |
[19:34] | in the cab of a combine, and I loved it. | 就在联合收割机的驾驶室里 我喜欢那样 |
[19:36] | So, Mister-Already- Knows Every-Nurse-By-Name is a lone wolf? | 所以 已经知道每位护士名字的先生 是个独来独往的家伙啊? |
[19:40] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信 |
[19:41] | Our lone wolf refused a psych consult, so we should focus on what we can fix. | 我们的独行侠拒绝了心理咨询 所以我们该专注于能解决什么问题 |
[19:45] | -I agree. -Then let me finish. | -我同意 -那就让我说完 |
[19:47] | We need a laryngoscopy to assess the compression | 我们需要喉镜评估 |
[19:50] | -from the mass on his vocal cords. -I disagree. | -他声带上肿块所带来的压力 -我不同意 |
[19:52] | Better to do a needle aspiration to assess malignancy. | 最好通过针吸活组织检查 来评估恶性肿瘤 |
[19:56] | He’s my patient. Laryngoscopy. | 他是我的患者 喉镜检查 |
[19:58] | But I’m the attending. | 但我是主治医师 |
[20:00] | Needle aspiration. | 针吸活组织检查 |
[20:05] | We could do both. | 我们可以两样都做 |
[20:07] | Fine. | 好 |
[20:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:20] | The chief of surgery is responsible for a lot more than just cutting. | 外科主任医师的责任远不止手术 |
[20:24] | I won’t give up ’cause I failed on my first try. | 第一次尝试失败不意味着我会放弃 |
[20:27] | I wasn’t suggesting that. | 我没那么说 |
[20:31] | I’m just… | 我就是… |
[20:33] | impatient. | 不耐烦了 |
[20:35] | I screwed up, that could’ve endangered a patient. | 我搞砸了 差点给患者带来危险 |
[20:38] | You should be pissed, not giving me a pep talk. | 你应该气愤 而不是给我鼓励的话 |
[20:50] | Do I have the power to fire residents? | 我有权力解雇住院医师吗? |
[20:52] | Yes. | 有 |
[20:53] | I have a heart transplant patient who is deteriorating… | 我有个心脏移植患者状况在恶化… |
[20:56] | Stop. | 停 |
[20:57] | You’re now an attending. | 你现在是主治医师 |
[20:59] | You need to learn how to make tough decisions on your own. | 你需要学会如何独自做艰难决定 |
[21:16] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[21:18] | Now breathe. | 现在呼吸 |
[21:19] | Two-minute rest and we’ll do one more. | 两分钟休息 然后我们再来一组 |
[21:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[21:25] | Looking for a heating pad. Or is it ice? | 在找电热毯 或者是冰敷? |
[21:28] | -I never know which one. -Nobody does. | -我从来不知道是哪个 -谁也不知道 |
[21:30] | Judging from your walk, you need more than that. | 根据你的走路姿态判断 你需要的不只是这个 |
[21:33] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[21:34] | The problem’s not your back, it’s your shoulders. | 问题不在你的背部 而是你的肩膀 |
[21:36] | Your posture’s slumped. | 你的体态塌下来了 |
[21:38] | -I see that in my older clients. -Well, thank you. | -我在我的老年患者中见过 -好吧 谢谢你 |
[21:41] | I fell into a trench during World War I. | 我在一战期间掉进过壕沟 |
[21:45] | I’ll get you a bolster. | 我给你拿个垫枕 |
[21:49] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[21:50] | Other than having to tap out of a hernia repair? | 除了从疝修复手术中败退出来? |
[21:53] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[21:55] | Standing’s a lot harder than it looks. | 站立可没看上去那么简单 |
[21:58] | So don’t. | 那就不要 |
[21:59] | Do the surgery from your chair. | 坐在椅子上手术 |
[22:01] | Unlike Murphy, | 我不像墨菲 |
[22:02] | I have to be over the patient to see inside. | 我得在患者上方看清内部 |
[22:05] | So lower the patient. | 那就降低患者的位置 |
[22:07] | That would throw a bunch of things out of sync, | 那会让很多东西难以同步 |
[22:10] | the staff, the table. | 医护人员、桌子 |
[22:11] | You’re the chief. | 你是主任 |
[22:13] | Let them sync up with you, Chief. | 让他们跟你同步 主任 |
[22:23] | The doctor’s password is irrelevant. | 医生的密码是不相关的 |
[22:25] | The patients have their own login ID. | 患者有自己的登录ID |
[22:27] | You say irrelevant, yet the patients can’t log in. | 你说不相关 但患者无法登录 |
[22:30] | They have to reset their password | 每次他们尝试的时候 |
[22:32] | -every time they try. -Damn it. | -都得重新设置自己的密码 -该死 |
[22:35] | I need some advice. | 我需要一些建议 |
[22:37] | And I need an epidural. | 我需要一次硬膜外麻醉 |
[22:39] | And I need a new tech. This guy’s coding is a mess. | 我需要一种新技术 这家伙的代码一团糟 |
[22:44] | I’m doing a xenotransplant, but my new resident won’t participate. | 我在做异种器官移植 但我的新住院医生不愿参与 |
[22:48] | She think it’s immoral. | 她觉得这不道德 |
[22:49] | Dr. Andrews said I can fire her, | 安德鲁斯医生说我可以解雇她 |
[22:52] | but I am not sure if I should. | 但我不确定是否该这么做 |
[22:54] | If she’s this defiant on day one, it’s only gonna get worse. | 如果她第一天就这么挑战你 最后只会变得更糟 |
[22:57] | You have been defiant to your attendings, right? | 你一直在挑战你的主治医师 对吧? |
[23:02] | Surgery you did on Lim as an example. | 比如你为利姆做的那个手术 |
[23:05] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[23:06] | My decision in Dr. Lim’s surgery was right. | 我关于利姆医生的手术决定是正确的 |
[23:09] | Dr. Powell, clearly wrong. | 鲍威尔医生显然是错的 |
[23:11] | The decision paralyzed her. | 那个决定让她瘫痪了 |
[23:12] | He’s not here to discuss Lim. | 他不是来讨论利姆的 |
[23:15] | Your newbie is trouble in all caps. Fire her. | 你的新人是个大麻烦 解雇她 |
[23:19] | I’d like to remind you it’s her first day. | 我想提醒你这是她的第一天 |
[23:21] | It’s also your first day. | 这也是你的第一天 |
[23:22] | Take a minute, think about it. | 花一分钟时间考虑一下吧 |
[23:27] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[23:30] | You have much more leadership experience than Lea does. | 你比丽的领导经验丰富多了 |
[23:34] | But I trust her more. | 但我更信任她 |
[23:37] | I’m going to fire Dr. Powell. | 我要去解雇鲍威尔医生 |
[23:49] | It’s a pig. | 这是头猪 |
[23:50] | It’s a life. | 这是一个生命 |
[23:52] | Animals feel pain and fear. | 动物有痛苦感和恐惧感 |
[23:56] | They have emotions, just like humans. | 它们有情感 就像人类一样 |
[23:58] | Every drug we take gets tested on animals. Are you against that? | 我们的每种药品都会用动物测试 你反对吗? |
[24:02] | Call me a hypocrite, | 叫我伪君子吧 |
[24:03] | but I believe that there is a difference between a rat and a pig. | 但我相信老鼠和猪之间是有区别的 |
[24:08] | And as soon as the tech advances, we should stop using rats, too. | 随着科技进步 我们也不该再用老鼠了 |
[24:12] | Didn’t you fight in a war? | 你不是参加过战争吗? |
[24:14] | You’ll kill for your country, | 你能接受为国杀戮 |
[24:16] | but won’t sacrifice a pig for your patient? | 却受不了为自己的患者牺牲一头猪? |
[24:18] | I was never okay with killing. | 我从不接受杀戮 |
[24:21] | And only somebody who’s never been in the military | 只有从没去过军队 |
[24:25] | or known somebody who has been | 也从不认识任何军人的人 |
[24:28] | would say something so idiotic. | 才会说出如此愚蠢的话 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… | 抱歉 我不是想要… |
[24:33] | I need to speak with Dr. Powell. | 我需要跟鲍威尔医生谈谈 |
[24:40] | The pig heart’s here. We need to go. | 猪心送来了 我们得走了 |
[24:44] | We will finish this later. | 我们稍后再聊 |
[24:55] | Pull it back. You went past the cords. | 拉回来 你的位置过线了 |
[24:59] | Wish there was a way we could reach this guy. | 要是能有办法说动这家伙就好了 |
[25:02] | At least get him to go outside | 至少让他出门 |
[25:04] | and stop trying to fill his loneliness | 不要再试图用电子垃圾 |
[25:06] | with electronic junk. | 填充自己的孤独 |
[25:09] | When my grandma died, I saved her sweaters | 当我祖母去世时 我留下了她的毛衣 |
[25:12] | because they smelled like her pipe tobacco. | 因为毛衣跟她的烟斗丝味道相似 |
[25:16] | That’s… interesting, | 这…有意思 |
[25:18] | on a number of levels. | 内涵丰富啊 |
[25:20] | Your grandma’s sweaters are different | 你祖母的毛衣 |
[25:22] | than a stack of broken TVs and receivers. | 不同于一堆破电视和接收器啊 |
[25:25] | And you’re handsome… enough. | 你也足够…帅气 |
[25:27] | You need not go on about your love for your grandma. | 你不必继续谈论你对你奶奶的爱 |
[25:31] | Already flirting. | 已经在调情了 |
[25:32] | He’s only been here a few hours. | 他来这才几个小时 |
[25:35] | Have you at least finished the scope first? | 你至少能先把显微镜看完吧? |
[25:37] | Finishing up. | 完成 |
[25:38] | I’ll export the images to his chart. | 我会把图像导到他的图表里 |
[25:41] | And we were definitely not flirting. | 我们没有调情 |
[25:43] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[25:45] | I wait till the second day on the job for that. | 我等到第二天才那么做 |
[25:56] | Needle nose. | 尖嘴钳 |
[26:00] | I thought the needle nose was the unsung hero of the toolbox. | 我总是以为尖嘴钳 是工具箱里的无名英雄呢 |
[26:09] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[26:13] | Awesome. | 妙极了 |
[26:14] | Actually, not awesome. | 其实不太妙 |
[26:18] | Even with all the covers off, your knees won’t fit under. | 即使去掉全部盖子 你的膝盖还是不能舒服地放在下面 |
[26:21] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:22] | What if you took the motor out totally? | 如果你把电机全都弄走呢? |
[26:25] | OR nurses can manually raise and lower the table | 手术室护士可以在没有电机的情况下 |
[26:27] | without the motor. | 手动抬高或降低台面 |
[26:28] | It’s not the motor. It’s the frame, which is welded to the table. | 不是电机的问题 是支架焊到了手术台上 |
[26:33] | Which means I’m screwed. | 意味着我完了 |
[26:35] | We can figure this out. | 我们可以解决这个问题 |
[26:39] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[26:40] | Thanks for your efforts, but this isn’t happening. | 谢谢你们的帮忙 但这事行不通 |
[26:48] | -Where is the cooler? -Cooler? | -冷藏箱在哪? -冷藏箱? |
[26:51] | -We thought you were bringing the heart. -I am. | -我们以为你带着那颗心脏呢 -我带着呢 |
[26:59] | We’ve found that patient outcomes were better | 我们发现 如果心脏直到最后一刻仍保持活跃 |
[27:02] | if the heart remained in vivo until the last moment. | 患者的移植效果会更好 |
[27:06] | Sign here, please. | 请在这里签字 |
[27:09] | For specimen A71923? | 样本编号A71923? |
[27:13] | We’re not supposed to name the specimens, | 我们不该命名这些标本 |
[27:15] | but we call him Wilbur. | 但我们称呼它为威尔伯 |
[27:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:29] | Come along, Wilbur. | 过来 威尔伯 |
[27:42] | We need a pre-op ECHO. | 我们需要进行术前回声 |
[27:46] | How? He’s covered in hair. | 怎么做?他一身毛 |
[27:49] | How do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[27:53] | Is it okay? They want to see him. | 可以吗?他们想看看它 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry. We have to prep him for surgery. | 抱歉 我们得为它做手术准备 |
[27:57] | It is okay. | 没关系 |
[27:59] | You can do that while they pet him. | 你可以在他们抚摸它的时候做准备 |
[28:13] | Why does he need an operation? | 它为什么需要手术? |
[28:16] | Well, he is giving his heart to another one of our patients. | 它要把它的心脏给我们的另一位患者 |
[28:20] | But how will he live if he gives his heart away? | 但它把它的心脏交出去后 还能活下去吗? |
[28:24] | He can’t. | 它不能 |
[28:27] | He is going to die. | 它会死去 |
[28:33] | Dr. Lim. | 利姆医生 |
[28:36] | Dr. Lim. | 利姆医生 |
[28:38] | -This better be fast. -It will be. | -最好快点 -会快的 |
[28:40] | I thought I should let you know that I am firing Dr. Powell. | 我认为我该让你知道 我要解雇鲍威尔医生 |
[28:44] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好 -好 |
[28:46] | Mind if I ask why? | 我能问问原因吗? |
[28:49] | She refused to participate in the xenotransplant. | 她拒绝参与异种器官移植 |
[28:52] | She thinks using animals for medical procedures or research | 她认为使用动物做手术或研究 |
[28:56] | is immoral. | 是不道德的 |
[28:58] | That’s an odd opinion | 对想在医学领域发展的人来说 |
[29:00] | for someone who wants a career in medicine. | 这个观点挺古怪 |
[29:02] | But it’s not your job to weed out the bad residents. | 但你的工作不是清除糟糕的住院医生 |
[29:06] | It’s to mentor and mold them into… | 而是去指导并把他们塑造成… |
[29:15] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[29:17] | Wilbur is very friendly. | 威尔伯很友好 |
[29:20] | Good talk. I gotta go. | 谈得不错 我得走了 |
[29:31] | We finally figured out how to lower the light. | 我们最终想出办法如何降低灯光了 |
[29:33] | -Still haven’t solved the table issue. -I have. | -还是没能解决手术台的问题 -我解决了 |
[29:36] | -Scrap the whole thing. -And do surgery on the floor? | -抛弃旧体系 -在地板上做手术? |
[29:39] | No. On a sturdy, stainless-steel table that sits on four legs | 不 用一张有四条腿的 坚固不锈钢手术台 |
[29:43] | instead of a bulky pedestal. | 不再用笨重的底座 |
[29:44] | Like they have at my butcher shop. | 就像肉铺里那种 |
[29:47] | And in our morgue. | 还有我们的太平间 |
[29:51] | Your beliefs are misguided and very wrong. | 你的信念受到了误导 大错特错 |
[29:55] | Dr. Andrews and Dr. Lim confirmed | 安德鲁斯医生和利姆医生 |
[29:57] | that your insubordination is just cause for termination. | 已经批准认可 你的不服从是解雇的正当理由 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 你有这样的感觉我表示遗憾 |
[30:05] | But I understand. | 但我理解 |
[30:06] | I’ll clean out my locker. | 我会去清理我的储物柜 |
[30:07] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[30:11] | My job is to mentor and teach you how to be a good doctor. | 我的工作是指导并教你 如何成为一个好医生 |
[30:17] | So I want you to watch the xenotransplant from the OR gallery. | 所以我希望你在手术室走廊 观看异种移植手术 |
[30:22] | Just because you think it’s immoral | 就因为你觉得这不道德 |
[30:24] | doesn’t mean you shouldn’t learn how it’s done. | 不意味着你不该学习手术如何完成 |
[30:29] | Are you willing to do that? | 你愿意这么做吗? |
[30:32] | Yeah. Yes. | 是的 |
[30:36] | Good. | 好 |
[30:42] | You can go now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[30:51] | There’s a lot of blood from the tumor surface. I need gauze. | 肿块表面有很多血 我需要纱布 |
[31:00] | It’s not stopping. | 还没停 |
[31:01] | You must cut off the tumor blood supply. | 你必须切断肿块的供血 |
[31:03] | Thank you, Dr. Reznick. | 谢谢你 雷茨尼克医生 |
[31:07] | Actually, I think the bleeding might be coming | 其实 我觉得失血也许来自 |
[31:10] | from the superior laryngeal artery. | 喉上动脉 |
[31:15] | Adding additional clamp and a silk tie. | 再加额外的血管夹和丝带 |
[31:22] | The bleeding stopped. | 血止住了 |
[31:25] | -Good catch. -Thanks. | -漂亮 -谢谢 |
[31:27] | Looks like you’re more than just a pretty face. | 看上去你不只有张漂亮脸蛋 |
[31:30] | My grandma, who I loved and cherished, would agree. | 我怀念的亲爱祖母也这么觉得 |
[31:47] | There’s a minor tear in the inferior epigastric artery. | 腹壁下动脉有轻微撕裂 |
[31:51] | No, I’ve got this. | 不 我可以搞定 |
[31:54] | I need to get more light and a 10 blade. | 我需要再打些灯光 还有十号手术刀 |
[31:58] | I’ll open over the entry site. | 我要打开切口处 |
[32:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:06] | Come on. Where are you? | 来啊 你在哪啊? |
[32:09] | There it is. | 这里 |
[32:11] | Bipolar forceps. | 两极钳 |
[32:16] | And… we’re back on track. | 还有…我们回到正轨了 |
[32:22] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:51] | It’s a big deal. You want to say something? | 这不是小事 你想说点什么吗? |
[32:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:57] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[32:59] | You’re our hero, Wilbur. | 你是我们的英雄 威尔伯 |
[33:02] | Ten blade. | 十号手术刀 |
[33:15] | Sternal saw. | 胸骨锯 |
[33:31] | This is harder than I thought it would be. | 这比我想象的更难 |
[33:35] | -You want me to do it? -No. I am the attending. | -你想让我来吗? -不 我是主治医师 |
[33:40] | I will do it. | 我要自己做 |
[33:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:58] | Stop! | 停! |
[34:00] | Motorcyclist declared brain dead in the ER. | 急诊室里 有摩托车手已被宣布脑死亡 |
[34:03] | He’s a match, his family consented. Heart’s on the way. | 他可以配对 家属已经同意 心脏就在来的路上 |
[34:12] | That felt inappropriate. | 这么欢呼雀跃好像不合适 |
[34:16] | It was. | 确实 |
[34:17] | We need to close Wilbur’s chest and wake him up. | 我们得缝合威尔伯的胸部 把它唤醒 |
[34:28] | Your surgery was very successful, | 你的手术很成功 |
[34:31] | and, thankfully, not innovative at all. | 谢天谢地 完全不具备“革新精神” |
[34:35] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[34:37] | Thanks to Dr. Murphy. | 多亏有墨菲医生 |
[34:43] | It was a team effort. | 这是集体努力 |
[34:47] | Except for Dr. Powell. | 除了鲍威尔医生 |
[34:57] | I thought I was supposed to rest. | 我以为我该休息 |
[34:59] | Movement post-surgery helps the blood flow and recovery. | 术后运动有助于血液流动和恢复 |
[35:15] | What’s a pig doing in here? | 一头猪在这里做什么? |
[35:17] | His name’s Wilbur. | 它的名字是威尔伯 |
[35:19] | He was gonna donate his heart, but they didn’t need him. | 它要捐献自己的心脏 但他们不需要它了 |
[35:24] | Want to meet him? He’s super nice. | 想见见它吗?它脾气很好 |
[35:29] | Pigs are one of the smartest animals. | 猪是最聪明的动物之一 |
[35:32] | I grew up on a farm. | 我在农场长大 |
[35:34] | We once had a pig who could do long division. | 我们曾有一头猪会做长除法 |
[35:41] | What’s gonna happen to him now? | 它接下来会怎么样? |
[35:44] | He’ll have to be euthanized. | 它要被安乐死 |
[35:46] | He’s been genetically modified. | 它的基因被改造了 |
[35:48] | Can’t be around other pigs. | 不能跟其他猪呆在一起了 |
[35:54] | Use you once… | 用你一次 |
[35:56] | and throw you away. | 然后把你抛弃 |
[36:19] | You are brilliant. | 真有你的 |
[36:21] | -It worked? -Perfectly. | -有效吗? -完美 |
[36:24] | Wilbur’s got a new parent, | 威尔伯有了一位新家长 |
[36:25] | and Jeremiah’s got a reason to step outside twice a day. | 耶利米现在有理由每天出门两次了 |
[36:30] | I’m impressed. Seriously. | 真是让我刮目相看 |
[36:33] | You should be. Because I’m awesome. | 你应该刮目相看 因为我很棒 |
[36:37] | Jeremiah just needed a little push in the right direction. | 朝着正确的方向 耶利米只需要一点推动力 |
[36:42] | I’m glad you didn’t just make a snap judgment based on his appearance. | 很高兴看到你没有因为他的外表 就给出轻率的判断 |
[36:50] | I thought I knew your type. | 我以为我很了解你这种人 |
[36:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:57] | Wanna grab a drink, let me make it up to you? | 想喝一杯吗?让我补偿一下? |
[37:02] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[37:04] | And I’m beat. | 而且我已经筋疲力尽了 |
[37:07] | Gonna go home, do some restorative yoga, | 要回家 做些修复瑜伽 |
[37:10] | and hit the hay. | 然后就睡觉 |
[37:11] | Yeah, me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[37:13] | No, I’m kidding. | 不 我开玩笑 |
[37:15] | I’m gonna drink. | 我要喝酒 |
[37:18] | But mad respect. | 但我尊重你 |
[37:19] | Namaste. | 合十礼 |
[37:28] | So, he wasn’t your type, but now he is? | 所以他本来不是你喜欢的类型 现在他是了? |
[37:30] | I never said that. | 我从没那么说过 |
[37:32] | You absolutely said it. You just used your flirty voice. | 你肯定说过 你刚用了调情的声调 |
[37:35] | You were like, “Mad respect. Namaste.” | 你像是“我尊重你 合十礼” |
[37:39] | Can we continue this argument over negronis? | 我们能不能 一边喝内格罗尼酒 一边继续争论? |
[37:44] | I paid last time. | 上次是我买单 |
[37:45] | I paid last time. | 上次是我买单 |
[37:46] | -No, I paid last time. -Really? | -不 上次是我买单 -真的吗? |
[37:49] | Yeah, ’cause I had to leave the tip, too. | 对 因为我也得留小费 |
[37:51] | Kick. | 踢 |
[37:53] | Toes up. | 脚趾抬起 |
[37:54] | Good. | 不错 |
[37:57] | Down. | 放下 |
[37:59] | How was the appy? | 阑尾切除术如何? |
[38:01] | Fine. | 不错 |
[38:03] | Fine, but what? | 不错 然后呢? |
[38:06] | I’ll get you set up with the E-stim. | 我帮你设置电刺激 |
[38:13] | I feel like a racehorse that’s been relegated to the carousel. | 我感觉自己 像是降级到旋转木马水平的赛马 |
[38:22] | I used to tell people that it took me two years | 我曾告诉人们 作为外科医生 我花了两年时间 |
[38:27] | to get back to being the surgeon that I was, | 才重新回到自己以前的水平 |
[38:29] | you know, before the brain cancer and all that. | 得脑癌之前的水平 |
[38:33] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[38:35] | I never got back to being the surgeon I was. | 我从没回到我从前的水准 |
[38:39] | You’re never going to be the doctor you were. | 你永远不会 成为以前的自己和那个医生 |
[38:41] | That’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[38:43] | But you have no idea the doctor you’re gonna become. | 但你不知道自己会成为什么样的医生 |
[38:49] | And I am here for you. | 我会在这里支持你 |
[38:52] | Anytime. | 随时 |
[38:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:13] | I’ve heard you have been sniping at each other. | 我听说你们俩一直在相互抨击 |
[39:16] | -No, we… -This is not a conversation. | -不 我们… -这不是一次对话 |
[39:20] | You two need to sort your stuff out. | 你们俩得解决好自己的问题 |
[39:22] | I don’t ever want to have to deal with it again. | 我不想再次被迫处理这个问题 |
[39:24] | -Yes. -It won’t happen again. | -是的 -不会再发生了 |
[39:26] | Good. | 好 |
[39:36] | So, how was your first day? | 你的第一天怎么样? |
[39:40] | Tequila stat! | 立即来一杯龙舌兰! |
[39:42] | Are we commiserating or celebrating? | 我们是在同情还是在庆祝? |
[39:44] | We are definitely celebrating. | 我们肯定是在庆祝 |
[40:20] | Come on! | 快点啊! |
[40:22] | Hey. Tough day? | 嘿 今天不开心吗? |
[40:26] | -I know you said you don’t want… -No, I can do this. Thank you. | -我知道你说过你不想… -不 我能做到 谢谢你 |
[40:39] | Come on! | 快点! |
[40:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[40:57] | No, I am not okay. | 不 我有事 |
[41:00] | I’m so sick of this chair. | 我受够了这轮椅 |
[41:03] | I’m sick of having to drive with my hands. | 我受够了需要用手开车 |
[41:05] | I’m sick of not being able to get around | 我受够了无法四处走动 |
[41:07] | because there are stairs everywhere. | 因为到处都是台阶 |
[41:11] | And I hate that my body won’t do what I want. | 我憎恨无法掌控我的身体 |
[41:15] | I hate having to train like an Olympic gymnast | 我憎恨 不得不像奥运体操运动员那样训练 |
[41:17] | just so I can get off the damn toilet. | 因为那样我才能从该死的马桶上下来 |
[41:20] | And I hate Shaun Murphy. | 我憎恨肖恩墨菲 |
[41:26] | This is all his fault. | 这都是他的错 |