时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You put me here, and I’m really angry about that. | 是你把我变成了这样 我对此真的很生气 |
[00:06] | I am sitting in this chair because of that surgery. | 我如今坐在这轮椅上 就是因为那台手术 |
[00:09] | – I enjoyed our field trip. – I had a good time, too. | -我很喜欢这次实地考察 -我也玩得很开心 |
[00:13] | I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 我实在是… |
[00:14] | I can’t. | 做不到 |
[00:17] | I know how to fix everything. | 我知道怎么解决了 |
[00:19] | There’s a surgery that will cure Lim’s paralysis. | 有一种手术可以治好利姆医生的瘫痪 |
[00:29] | It’s not the cord. | 关键不在于脊髓 |
[00:30] | It’s a deformity of the spinal column. | 而是脊柱的畸形 |
[00:35] | Even if there’s kyphosis, that doesn’t mean– | 即使有脊柱后凸的情况 也不代表… |
[00:36] | She used to have a 10-degree curve. | 从前她的脊柱侧弯为10度 |
[00:38] | Now it’s 15. | 如今则是15度 |
[00:41] | So, what do you propose? | 你打算怎么做? |
[00:42] | We go through the abdomen and chest, fix the deformity, | 我们需要从腹部和胸腔进入 修复畸形 |
[00:44] | and stabilize the column with cage, plate, and screws. | 运用骨笼、板材和螺钉将脊柱固定 |
[00:47] | With the tension in the cord relaxed, her body can heal. | 这样脊髓中的压力被释放后 她的身体就会开始愈合 |
[00:50] | It will fix the paralysis. | 继而从瘫痪中恢复 |
[00:52] | – That might work. – Might. | -这或许真的可以 -或许而已 |
[00:54] | Might work. Might doesn’t cut it, | 仅仅是或许是不够的 |
[00:57] | especially with the amount of instrumentation around the spinal cord. | 尤其是这样一来 脊髓周围放置的仪器就太多了 |
[00:59] | You could poke a hole in the gut or in the lung. | 你有可能会在她的肠道或肺部 戳个洞出来 |
[01:02] | Sepsis is a very real possibility. | 导致脓毒症也不是没有可能 |
[01:04] | I won’t poke a hole in anything. | 我不会戳破任何东西的 |
[01:06] | Do I need to remind you how confident you were the last time? | 别让我提醒你 你上次也是这么自信 |
[01:11] | I’m sorry, but the odds aren’t good enough, not for me. | 抱歉 但在我看来 成功的几率太低了 |
[01:16] | Then better the odds. | 那就提高成功的几率 |
[01:18] | You two see if you can find a surgery in our comfort zone. | 你们两个 试着找出 我们有足够把握的手术方法 |
[01:21] | Any objections? | 谁有异议吗? |
[01:25] | No. | 没有 |
[01:26] | Then I need to get started. | 那我就要着手准备了 |
[01:28] | I will be very busy this week. | 未来一周我有的忙了 |
[01:42] | And you never fainted before today? | 在今天之前 你从未有过昏倒的情况 |
[01:45] | No, never. | 对 没错 |
[01:47] | Actually, I guess I fainted last week. | 其实 我上周好像昏倒过一次 |
[01:52] | I was at recess. | 当时是休息时间 |
[01:53] | I just sort of woke up on the ground. | 我醒来时躺在地上 |
[01:57] | I thought you wouldn’t let me do the Halloween pageant. | 我怕你们会不让我参加 万圣节选美比赛 |
[02:01] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[02:04] | We just want you to get better. | 只要你能好起来 其他不是问题 |
[02:06] | So, you’re Cinderella. | 看起来你扮演的是辛德瑞拉? |
[02:09] | I have the main solo. I’m singing “No One Is Alone.” | 我负责主要的独唱 唱《没人是孤独的》 |
[02:13] | Sondheim. I love it. | 桑德海姆的歌 我超喜欢的 |
[02:15] | What’s your favorite? | 你最喜欢的是哪首? |
[02:42] | Why is there singing? | 你们为什么在唱歌? |
[02:45] | And why are you… green? | 你怎么变成了绿色? |
[02:48] | It’s Halloween. | 今天是万圣节 |
[02:53] | Heart rate’s still 38 BPM. | 她的心率仍然保持在38次每分钟 |
[02:55] | Hopefully, we can get you back in time for your solo. | 我们应该能让你及时出院 赶上你的独唱表演 |
[02:57] | We can’t. | 不能出院 |
[02:59] | The electrical system in your heart is malfunctioning and you risk cardiac arrest. | 你心脏中的电传导系统运转不良 |
[03:02] | The electrical system in your heart is malfunctioning and you risk cardiac arrest. | 你随时有心脏骤停的可能 |
[03:03] | We can easily implant a pacemaker today | 今天我们可以很快为你植入起搏器 |
[03:05] | to keep it functioning normally. | 让它恢复正常运转 |
[03:06] | Once it’s in, a pacemaker is very safe. | 植入成功后 起搏器是非常安全的 |
[03:09] | W-Why is this happening to her? | 她为什么会出现这种情况? |
[03:11] | We will do blood work and electrophysiologic studies | 我们会对她进行血液检测 |
[03:12] | We will do blood work and electrophysiologic studies | 以及心脏电生理学检查 弄清病因 |
[03:14] | to find out. | 以及心脏电生理学检查 弄清病因 |
[03:15] | Plus, genetic workups on all three of you. | 除此之外 还要对你们一家三口 进行基因检测 |
[03:17] | If it’s inherited, you might be at risk, too. | 如果这是由于遗传导致的 你们也有发病的风险 |
[03:24] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[03:43] | I get dizzy a lot | 我现在经常会头晕 |
[03:45] | ’cause I banged my head when I was a kid. | 因为我小时候撞到过头 |
[03:47] | They know, buddy. | 他们已经知道了 弟 |
[03:49] | Oh, yeah. | 喔 对 |
[03:50] | Sometimes I forget stuff, too. | 有时候我也有点健忘 |
[03:53] | Chris is always looking out for me. | 是克里斯一直在照顾我 |
[03:55] | He picks me up from day care every day. | 他不仅每天都去日托所接我 |
[03:57] | He cooks me dinner, | 还给我做晚饭 |
[03:58] | and he lets me play video games. | 让我打电子游戏 |
[04:01] | Sounds like a good brother. | 听起来他是个好哥哥 |
[04:03] | Tell them what we say to each other. | 跟他们说说 我们经常跟对方说的话 |
[04:06] | I say, “I got your back, little bro.” | 我会说 我会永远陪在你身边 弟弟 |
[04:09] | And then I go, “I got your back, big bro.” | 然而我会说 我也会永远陪在你身边 哥 |
[04:15] | Nice approximation of the wound edges. | 伤口边缘正常 |
[04:17] | You’re good to go, Ollie. | 你们可以走了 奥利 |
[04:23] | Back’s been bugging me. | 最近我的背总是疼 |
[04:24] | Joys of aging. | 人老了就是这样 |
[04:26] | Your pants are pretty loose. | 你的裤子看起来有点大了 |
[04:28] | Lost a little weight recently. | -最近我瘦了一些 -你上回看医生是什么时候? |
[04:30] | When did you see a doctor last? | -最近我瘦了一些 -你上回看医生是什么时候? |
[04:32] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 又要照顾奥利 又要找工作 很难抽出时间… |
[04:33] | Between Ollie and looking for work… | 我不记得了 又要照顾奥利 又要找工作 很难抽出时间… |
[04:36] | Mind lifting up your shirt? | 你能不能撩开衣服让我看看? |
[04:46] | We’re gonna order lab tests and a CT for you, | 为了保险起见 我们会为你安排 做一下化验和CT |
[04:48] | just to be safe. | 为了保险起见 我们会为你安排 做一下化验和CT |
[04:53] | That potential assistant I liked, with the septum ring? | 记得我喜欢的那个实习助理吗 戴鼻环的那个 |
[04:56] | Well, I watched her TikTok, | 我看了她的TikTok 现在我开始找新的人选了 |
[04:58] | and now I’m looking for another one. | 我看了她的TikTok 现在我开始找新的人选了 |
[05:03] | You reading your tablet? | 你是在看你的平板吗? |
[05:04] | Yes, but I’m also listening to you. | 对 但在研究利姆医生手术的同时 我也在听你说话 |
[05:06] | With the Dr. Lim surgery, | 对 但在研究利姆医生手术的同时 我也在听你说话 |
[05:07] | I have to do two jobs. | 我现在必须一心二用 |
[05:09] | Well, how about you start after our lunch? | 那你等我们的午餐结束再开始 好不好? |
[05:15] | This is a growth opportunity. | 这是一个成长的机会 作为上司 你得学会把工作分配出去 |
[05:17] | As a boss, you need to delegate. | 这是一个成长的机会 作为上司 你得学会把工作分配出去 |
[05:19] | You think I write every line of code myself? | 你以为我的每行代码 都是我自己写的吗? |
[05:22] | I am a surgeon. I cannot delegate surgery. | 可我是外科医生 |
[05:24] | I am a surgeon. I cannot delegate surgery. | 我没法把手术分配出去 |
[05:26] | So, figure out the elements of your job | 那就想想 你的工作中 有哪些元素是只有你能做的 |
[05:28] | that only you can do and delegate the rest. | 那就想想 你的工作中 有哪些元素是只有你能做的 |
[05:29] | that only you can do and delegate the rest. | 然后把剩下的分配下去 |
[05:33] | That is a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[05:35] | The Force is with me. | 因为原力与我同在 |
[05:40] | Nice. Love it. | 不错 我喜欢 |
[05:43] | Ooh. Gorgeous. | 美呆了 |
[05:44] | So, the navy blue dress or the black skirt? | 那选海军蓝的连衣裙 还是黑色短裙? |
[05:47] | They’re all great. | 两件都很好看 |
[05:49] | Your date’s gonna be blown away. | -你的约会对象会被你美到失语 -还不一定是约会对象呢 |
[05:50] | Not necessarily my date. | -你的约会对象会被你美到失语 -还不一定是约会对象呢 |
[05:52] | My neighbors aren’t taking me | 我家邻居可不会 带我去浪漫的餐厅吃饭 |
[05:54] | to romantic restaurants. | 我家邻居可不会 带我去浪漫的餐厅吃饭 |
[05:55] | Your neighbors | 你家邻居是一对90多岁的老夫妻 |
[05:56] | are a 90-year-old couple | 你家邻居是一对90多岁的老夫妻 |
[05:57] | and that hermit who likes to talk to his geodes. | 还有那个喜欢对着自己的晶洞 说话的隐士 |
[06:00] | It’s a date, right? | 这就是一次约会 对吧? |
[06:05] | This is my floor. | 我的楼层到了 |
[06:07] | Wise answer, matey. | 回答得很明智 姐妹 |
[06:08] | Date. | 就是约会 |
[06:13] | Date. Definitely a date. | 绝对算约会 |
[06:15] | Which is a problem ’cause those outfits suck. | 这样问题就大了 因为这些衣服都太糟糕了 |
[06:18] | What else you got? | 你还有别的衣服吗? |
[06:19] | Trashy, frumpy, slutty, | 垃圾 过时 放荡 不够放荡 |
[06:22] | not slutty enough. | 垃圾 过时 放荡 不够放荡 |
[06:24] | God, no. Anything else? | 天啊 绝对不行 还有别的吗? |
[06:28] | In my closet. | 我衣柜里还有一些 |
[06:30] | We’ll meet there. 8:00 p.m. | 在那里会合 晚上8点见 |
[06:36] | Try to hold still, Chris. | 尽量别动 克里斯 |
[06:38] | This will just take a few minutes. | -只需要几分钟就好了 -好 |
[06:39] | Okay. | -只需要几分钟就好了 -好 |
[06:45] | I would have thought that you had more Halloween spirit. | 我以为你应该是个 挺有万圣节精神的人 |
[06:48] | Oh, I have a lot. | 是这样没错 但作为一位职业女性 我选择把这种精神留到下班后表达 |
[06:49] | But as a professional woman, | 是这样没错 但作为一位职业女性 我选择把这种精神留到下班后表达 |
[06:51] | I express it after work. | 是这样没错 但作为一位职业女性 我选择把这种精神留到下班后表达 |
[06:54] | – Interesting. – Mm-hmm. | 有意思 下班后你打算做什么? |
[06:55] | What are you up to? | 有意思 下班后你打算做什么? |
[06:59] | There’s a big pub crawl around San Pedro Square. | 圣佩德罗广场附近有一条酒吧街 |
[07:02] | A bunch of us are going. | 我们很多人要一起去 |
[07:03] | That sounds fun. | 听起来很好玩 |
[07:05] | Want to join? | 你想一起来吗? |
[07:08] | I think I’ll skip. But thanks. | 还是算了吧 但谢谢你的邀请 |
[07:12] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[07:19] | I think I made things weird between us last night. | 我昨晚的举动好像让我们之间 变得有些尴尬 |
[07:24] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[07:29] | A three-centimeter mass | 一个3厘米的肿块 部分挤压到胆管了… |
[07:31] | partially compressing the bile duct. | 一个3厘米的肿块 部分挤压到胆管了… |
[07:37] | Pancreatic cancer. | 是胰腺癌 |
[07:45] | You wearing that in the OR? | 你要把这身衣服穿进手术室吗 |
[07:46] | I got the genetic testing back. | 基因检测的结果出来了 斯凯勒患有血色素沉着病 |
[07:48] | Skyler has hemochromatosis. | 基因检测的结果出来了 斯凯勒患有血色素沉着病 |
[07:49] | Explains the heart problems. | -心脏的问题就说得通了 -没错 你瞧她父母的结果 |
[07:51] | Yes, but look at her parents’ results. | -心脏的问题就说得通了 -没错 你瞧她父母的结果 |
[07:53] | Mom carries the recessive gene. | 她母亲携带这种隐性基因 |
[07:56] | But not her dad. | 但她父亲没有 |
[07:57] | Which means he’s not her dad. | 他不是她的亲生父亲 |
[07:59] | And given how he let us test him, | 鉴于他自愿让我们进行测试 他显然对此不知情 |
[08:00] | he doesn’t know it. | 鉴于他自愿让我们进行测试 他显然对此不知情 |
[08:08] | What are we gonna tell her parents? | 我们要怎么跟她的父母说? |
[08:10] | The genetic testing results. | 如实说基因检测的结果啊 |
[08:13] | Placing the generator in the infraclavicular pocket. | 将发电器置于锁骨下肌中 |
[08:16] | Any thoughts on how? | 该怎么说才能不破坏他们的婚姻 你有什么好办法吗? |
[08:17] | Without destroying their marriage, I mean? | 该怎么说才能不破坏他们的婚姻 你有什么好办法吗? |
[08:21] | I will delegate that task to you two. | 这项工作我就分配给你们俩了 |
[08:24] | It will be a growth opportunity. | 这是一个让你们成长的机会 |
[08:27] | You also need to inform Skyler’s biological father that he’s the carrier. | 你们还需要告知斯凯勒的生父 他也携带此种基因 |
[08:31] | Well, we don’t know who he is. | 可我们不知道她的生父是谁 |
[08:33] | Then it will be an even bigger growth opportunity. | 那这就是一个更好的成长机会了 |
[08:38] | Adsons and 3-0 vicryl. | 艾德森手术钳和3号缝线 |
[08:44] | You have stage three pancreatic cancer. | 你现在处于胰腺癌三期 |
[08:47] | That means it hasn’t metastasized yet, | 也就是说癌细胞还没有转移 |
[08:49] | but it’s spread to your lymph nodes. | 也就是说癌细胞还没有转移 |
[08:50] | but it’s spread to your lymph nodes. | 但已经扩散至你的淋巴结 |
[08:53] | So, I’ll– I’ll do chemo? | 所以…我得做化疗? |
[08:55] | Chemo, radiation, molecular therapy | 化疗、放疗 加上分子疗法 能够给你八个月的存活时间 |
[08:58] | would give you about eight months. | 化疗、放疗 加上分子疗法 能够给你八个月的存活时间 |
[09:01] | There is a very extensive surgery called the Whipple procedure. | 有一种非常普及的手术 叫惠普尔手术 |
[09:04] | It involves removing your gallbladder | 这种手术要切除你的胆囊和部分胆管 |
[09:06] | as well as parts of your bile duct, pancreas, and intestines. | 这种手术要切除你的胆囊和部分胆管 |
[09:07] | as well as parts of your bile duct, pancreas, and intestines. | 胰腺以及肠道 |
[09:10] | Okay. When can we do it? | 好 什么时候做手术? |
[09:12] | It only has a small chance of success, | 它的成功几率很低 |
[09:15] | and if it fails, you’ll have less time and more pain. | 一旦手术失败 你存活的时间会更短 而且更痛苦 |
[09:23] | When Ollie was a kid, my mom worked from home a lot. | 奥利小时候 我妈时常在家办公 |
[09:28] | She always had me looking after him, which I hated. | 她总是叫我照顾他 我很讨厌这样 |
[09:31] | One day, I was reading comics… | 有一天 我在看漫画时 |
[09:36] | and he fell down the stairs. | 他从楼梯上摔了下来 |
[09:39] | You were just a kid yourself. | 当时你也只是个孩子 |
[09:41] | Ollie’s injury isn’t your fault. | 奥利受伤不能怪你 |
[09:47] | I will do anything to be there for him. | 只要能守在他身边 我愿意付出任何代价 |
[09:53] | We’ll order the pre-op testing for the Whipple procedure. | 我们会开始为你安排 惠普尔手术的术前检查 |
[10:02] | I’m busy. | 我忙着呢 |
[10:03] | No, you are waiting on your patient’s ear wax to soften. | 哪有 你明明在等你病人的耳垢变软 |
[10:06] | We can use a thoracoscopic and laparoscopic approach | 我们可以借助胸腔镜和腹腔镜 |
[10:09] | with endoscopic decompression. | 配合内窥镜减压术 |
[10:10] | I want to present it to Dr. Lim. | -我要把方案拿给利姆医生看 -不行 |
[10:14] | This approach has been used for tumor surgery. | 这种方法已在肿瘤手术中得到了应用 |
[10:16] | Did you say “surgery”? | -你说手术?-不是在聊你的病情 |
[10:17] | We’re not talking about you! | -你说手术?-不是在聊你的病情 |
[10:19] | It’s less invasive than my initial idea, | 这比我最初的想法更安全 血管损伤的风险更低 |
[10:21] | with a lower risk of vascular injury. | 这比我最初的想法更安全 血管损伤的风险更低 |
[10:23] | I said no, Shaun. | -我说不行 肖恩 -好神奇啊 |
[10:25] | This is wild. It’s like Rice Krispies popping in my ear. | 就像米花脆在我耳边爆开了 |
[10:31] | I did what Dr. Andrews said. | 我达到了安德鲁斯医生的要求 降低了受伤的风险 |
[10:33] | I lowered the risk of injury. | 我达到了安德鲁斯医生的要求 降低了受伤的风险 |
[10:35] | You didn’t do what Dr. Andrews said. | 你没有达到安德鲁斯医生的要求 |
[10:36] | You didn’t raise the chance | 这种方法并没有提高 我们治愈她瘫痪的成功几率 |
[10:38] | – that we’re gonna fix her paralysis. – Paralysis? | 这种方法并没有提高 我们治愈她瘫痪的成功几率 |
[10:40] | – that we’re gonna fix her paralysis. – Paralysis? | -瘫痪?-不是在聊你的病情 |
[10:41] | – I am not talking about you. – We’re not talking about you! Tilt your head. | -瘫痪?-不是在聊你的病情 |
[10:42] | – I am not talking about you. – We’re not talking about you! Tilt your head. | 倾斜脑袋 |
[10:45] | Not good enough. | 这个方案还不够好 |
[10:59] | Jacob will be back soon. | 雅各布很快就会回来 |
[11:02] | Let’s start with us. | 我们先跟你聊吧 |
[11:03] | The pacemaker is working great. | 目前起搏器运行得很顺利 |
[11:06] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:07] | But she has a genetic disease called hemochromatosis. | 但她患有一种 叫做血色素沉着症的遗传病 |
[11:11] | Um, excess iron is building up in her body. | 导致过量的铁元素在她身体里堆积 |
[11:14] | That’s why she was having heart issues? | 所以她的心脏才会出问题吗? |
[11:16] | Yeah. | 没错 这对她的肝脏 也造成了一点损伤 |
[11:17] | And there’s a small amount of damage to her liver, | 没错 这对她的肝脏 也造成了一点损伤 |
[11:20] | but it looks like we caught that in time. | 但我们及时发现 阻止了损伤扩大 |
[11:22] | Iron is carried in red blood cells, | 铁元素存在于红细胞内 |
[11:24] | so the main treatment is just regular blood draws. | 所以主要的治疗方法 就是定时抽血 |
[11:27] | That’s it? Great. | 就这样? |
[11:33] | Because of the forms you signed, | 由于您签署的那些表格 |
[11:35] | we’re supposed to tell you and your husband these results together | 我们本该把检测结果 一同告知您和您的丈夫 |
[11:38] | and explain that hemochromatosis | 并向你们解释血色素沉着症 是一种隐性遗传疾病 |
[11:39] | is a recessive genetic disorder, | 并向你们解释血色素沉着症 是一种隐性遗传疾病 |
[11:41] | which means that for Skyler to have the condition, | 也就是说斯凯勒之所以患有这种病 |
[11:44] | the gene needs to be carried by both parents. | 是因为她的父母双方 都携带这种基因 |
[11:46] | And then we’d explain that you carry it, | 您的确携带这种基因 然而… |
[11:49] | but… your husband doesn’t. | 您的确携带这种基因 然而… |
[11:52] | but… your husband doesn’t. | 您丈夫并非如此 |
[11:56] | But that doesn’t… | 可这不… |
[12:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:12] | Jacob’s old college roommate. | 是雅各布从前的大学室友 |
[12:16] | We were really close with him and his wife. | 我们夫妇和他们夫妇关系很好 |
[12:21] | Jacob suspected, but I denied it. | 雅各布怀疑过 但我否认了 |
[12:27] | He was just so amazing, and I was in a rut. | 他是个很好的人 我当时的生活就像一潭死水 |
[12:32] | Jacob and I are good now. | 我和雅各布现在已经和好如初了 |
[12:35] | Skyler is his daughter. I don’t want that to change. | 斯凯勒就是他的女儿 我不希望改变这一点 |
[12:40] | We can’t avoid your husband finding out his test results. | 我们不能刻意对你丈夫隐瞒检测结果 |
[12:45] | Can you give us the biological dad’s info? | 您能把她生父的信息告诉我们吗? |
[12:49] | He needs to know he’s a carrier. | 我们得告诉他 他是这种基因的携带者 |
[12:51] | I don’t want him involved. | 我不想把他扯进来 |
[12:55] | We can’t tell him anything about you or Skyler. | 我们不会把你和斯凯勒的事告诉他 |
[12:58] | Privacy laws. | 这是违背隐私法的 |
[13:00] | But if he has other children, they could be in danger. | 但如果他有其他孩子 他们或许有发病的风险 |
[13:06] | Mick Kang. | 他叫康米克 |
[13:14] | I better go talk to my husband now. | 我还是和我丈夫聊聊吧 |
[13:28] | Are you trying to look like a stalk of celery? | 难道你想把自己变成一根芹菜吗? |
[13:35] | My go-to in the before times. | 这是我从前的必胜单品 |
[13:38] | Pair it with… | -搭上… -这件路易威登上衣 |
[13:39] | The Louis Vuitton blouse? | -搭上… -这件路易威登上衣 |
[13:43] | – Mm-hmm. – Yes. | 很好 再加上这双… |
[13:44] | And… these. | 很好 再加上这双… |
[13:47] | Hot, classic. | 性感 经典 我真棒 |
[13:49] | Well done. | 性感 经典 我真棒 |
[13:52] | Only issue– | 唯一的问题是 这身有点难脱 |
[13:54] | They could be hard to get off. | 唯一的问题是 这身有点难脱 |
[13:56] | A feature or a bug, depending. | 可以是特色 也可以算缺陷 |
[14:00] | Let’s take a break. | 我们暂停一下吧 |
[14:02] | What’s going on? | 你有什么心事? |
[14:06] | I’m a different person now, with a different body. | 我现在和以前不同了 身体也不同了 |
[14:09] | That he apparently finds attractive. | 但他显然很喜欢 |
[14:11] | You’ll figure it out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[14:13] | It’s not only sex. | 不止是性爱的问题 |
[14:16] | I worry I’m just racing to start my life again. | 我担心我只是 急着想恢复正常生活 |
[14:24] | How much do I even like him? | 我都不清楚我到底有多喜欢他 |
[14:27] | Is he a nice guy? | 他是个好人吗? |
[14:28] | Definitely. | 绝对是 |
[14:29] | Cute? | 帅吗? |
[14:30] | Pretty cute. | 挺帅的 |
[14:33] | Having just lost a nice and pretty cute guy, | 我刚失去一个这样的帅气好男人 |
[14:38] | it goes a long way. | 只能说 慢慢来吧 |
[14:43] | This’ll work. | 就这身吧 |
[14:47] | Doesn’t look like we can preserve the pylorus. | 看来我们无法保留幽门了 |
[14:49] | We can reassess early in the surgery. | 我们可以等手术前期重新评估 |
[14:57] | I was an idiot the other night. | 那天晚上 是我犯蠢了 |
[15:00] | When I almost kissed you. | 我差点吻了你 |
[15:04] | Obviously, I like you. | 很显然 我喜欢你 |
[15:07] | But it’s a line I can’t cross. | 但我不能越过这条线 |
[15:09] | If this is because we work together… | 是因为我们是同事吗… |
[15:12] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[15:15] | I can’t date anyone right now. | 以我现在的状态 不能和任何人恋爱 |
[15:20] | But I really hope we can keep being friends. | 我真心希望 我们能继续做朋友 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:29] | – If we don’t do a distal, we run the risk of– – Hold up. | -如果不做远端手术的话… -等等 |
[15:34] | We clearly both like each other, | 显然我们是两情相悦的 但出于某种你不想说的原因 |
[15:36] | but nothing can happen | 显然我们是两情相悦的 但出于某种你不想说的原因 |
[15:38] | for some reason you won’t share. | 我们不能在一起 |
[15:41] | But you still want to hang out? | 然而你还想继续和我当朋友? |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:47] | Let’s look at the common hepatic artery. | 我们来研究一下肝总动脉的情况 |
[16:07] | Our other growth opportunity’s waiting in the cafeteria. | 我们另一个成长机会正在食堂等我们 |
[16:18] | You think I carry a gene for this… | 你们认为我携带这种基因? |
[16:20] | Hemochromatosis. | 血色素沉着症基因 |
[16:22] | So, if you have kids… | -所以如果你有小孩… -我有 |
[16:24] | Yeah, two boys. Six-year-old twins. | 两个男孩 一对六岁的双胞胎 |
[16:26] | The warning signs would be bronzed skin, | 如果出现皮肤呈青铜色 出现肝脏问题 |
[16:28] | liver problems, lack of energy, joint pain. | 精力不足 关节疼痛就需要注意了 |
[16:30] | No. | 没有这些情况 |
[16:31] | As far as I know, they’re totally healthy. | 据我所知 他们非常健康 |
[16:33] | How did you find out I’m a carrier? | 你们怎么发现我是携带者? |
[16:36] | I’ve never even been to this hospital. | 我从未来过这家医院 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry. We’re limited by privacy laws. | 很抱歉 由于隐私法规定 我们不能说 |
[16:40] | But as long as you and your kids | 但只要你和你的孩子们没这方面问题 就无须担心了 |
[16:41] | get checked out, you’ll be fine. | 但只要你和你的孩子们没这方面问题 就无须担心了 |
[16:43] | Privacy laws? Who– Whose privacy? | 隐私法 涉及谁的隐私? |
[16:46] | I’m sorry. We can’t say anything more. | 抱歉 我们不能透露更多信息了 |
[16:51] | Jacob? | 雅各布? |
[16:55] | Daisy had a kid? | 黛西有孩子了? |
[16:59] | Hey, look, man, um, they just– they called me in here. | 嘿 哥们 他们刚把我叫过来 |
[17:03] | – I didn’t– – No! | -我不知道… -别这样 |
[17:04] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t! | -我不知道… -别这样 |
[17:05] | Ah! | 别… |
[17:19] | Okay, residents, that did not work at all. | 这个办法一点也不好 |
[17:20] | You chose a very bad place to meet Mick, | 你们选了一个糟糕的地点和米克见面 间接害米克的鼻梁被打断 |
[17:22] | and then Mick got his nose broken, | 你们选了一个糟糕的地点和米克见面 间接害米克的鼻梁被打断 |
[17:24] | and then Mick complained that you got his nose broken, | 然后米克投诉 你们害他的鼻梁被打断 |
[17:26] | and then Dr. Andrews berated me for not being a good attending | 害得安德鲁斯医生训我 没有尽到主治医师的责任 |
[17:28] | when all I did was delegate to the two of you. | 而我只是把这个任务 分配给你们俩而已 |
[17:31] | She suggested meeting him in the cafeteria. | 是她提议约他在食堂见面的 |
[17:33] | And you didn’t object. | -当时你也没反对 -作为女权主义者 我没法反对 |
[17:34] | As a feminist, it’s not my place to– | -当时你也没反对 -作为女权主义者 我没法反对 |
[17:36] | You both did terrible jobs. | 你们俩做得都很差劲 |
[17:37] | I have to work on Dr. Lim’s surgery. | 我还得继续研究利姆医生的手术 |
[17:40] | Go check on Skyler’s pacemaker. | 你们去检查斯凯勒的起搏器 |
[17:51] | I can see the common hepatic artery. | 我看到肝总动脉了 |
[17:53] | Resecting the large lymph node anterior to it. | 开始切除它前边的大淋巴结 |
[18:01] | Dr. Park, the abdominal wall. | 帕克医生 腹壁不太对劲 |
[18:09] | That’s not local spread. | 这不是局部扩撒 |
[18:14] | Metastasis. We can’t finish. | 是转移了 手术不能继续了 立马给他缝合 |
[18:17] | We have to close him up, reverse what we can. | 是转移了 手术不能继续了 立马给他缝合 |
[18:18] | We have to close him up, reverse what we can. | 尽力复原刚才所有操作 |
[18:23] | We will go in posteriorly at T9-L1. | 我们可以从T9L1椎体后进入 |
[18:27] | With no anterior instrumentation, | 不用在前部放置任何器械 这样一来 |
[18:29] | she’ll be at a lower risk of postsurgical complications, | 不用在前部放置任何器械 这样一来 |
[18:30] | she’ll be at a lower risk of postsurgical complications, | 术后并发症的风险会降低 然后通过后截骨术 |
[18:31] | and her prognosis will be improved | 术后并发症的风险会降低 然后通过后截骨术 |
[18:33] | by completing posterior osteotomies | 释放脊髓的压力 她的预后也会好很多 |
[18:35] | to release tension on the cord. | 释放脊髓的压力 她的预后也会好很多 |
[18:38] | Still too risky. | 风险还是太高了 你是不是还没给利姆医生道歉? |
[18:40] | Have you even apologized to Lim yet? | 风险还是太高了 你是不是还没给利姆医生道歉? |
[18:42] | I have nothing to apologize for. | 我没什么可道歉的 |
[18:44] | Oh, my God. Shaun. | 老天爷啊 肖恩 |
[18:46] | Oh, you are still mad at me for not following orders. | 你还在因为我没遵循规章制度生气 |
[18:48] | That’s why you keep shooting down my ideas. | 所以你才不断拒绝我的手术方案 |
[18:50] | You didn’t listen to me, | 你没把我的话听进去 |
[18:52] | and you’re refusing to accept responsibility, so yeah, I’m a little mad, | 还不想承担责任 |
[18:53] | and you’re refusing to accept responsibility, so yeah, I’m a little mad, | 所以对 我是有点生气 |
[18:55] | but I’m shooting down your ideas | 但我拒绝你的手术方案 是因为风险太高了 |
[18:56] | because they’re too risky. | 但我拒绝你的手术方案 是因为风险太高了 |
[18:58] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[19:00] | Okay, fine, don’t believe it, then. | 好吧 那就别信 |
[19:02] | I want you to stop being mad at me | 我希望你停止生气 这样你就会像以前一样喜欢我的方案 |
[19:04] | so you will like my ideas again. | 我希望你停止生气 这样你就会像以前一样喜欢我的方案 |
[19:06] | Doesn’t work that way. | 不是这个道理 |
[19:07] | Then how does it work? | 那是什么道理?你还要对我生气多久? |
[19:09] | How long are you going to be mad at me? | 那是什么道理?你还要对我生气多久? |
[19:11] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:15] | I’m gonna go finish my clinic hours. | 我要去门诊上班了 |
[19:26] | Is there something wrong with her pacemaker? | 是不是她的起搏器出问题了? |
[19:29] | Her heart is fine. | 不是心脏的问题 |
[19:32] | She has jaundice. Her liver is failing. | 她的肝脏衰竭了 |
[19:39] | Hypotension from the heart block | 心传导阻滞造成的低血压 导致了无法预料的肝脏休克 |
[19:40] | caused unexpected shock liver. | 心传导阻滞造成的低血压 导致了无法预料的肝脏休克 |
[19:42] | She has been listed for a transplant on UNOS. | 她已被列入器官共享联合网络的 移植名单 |
[19:44] | I’ve asked for an exception to speed it up, | 我申请了加速处理 |
[19:46] | but at this rate, she will die | 但按照这个速度 她等不到供体出现了 |
[19:47] | before a donor liver becomes available. | 但按照这个速度 她等不到供体出现了 |
[19:49] | We tested her mom. | 我们给她母亲做了测试 她的匹配度不高 |
[19:50] | She’s not a good match, | 我们给她母亲做了测试 她的匹配度不高 |
[19:52] | and her dad isn’t either, since he’s not her dad. | 她父亲也是一样 毕竟他不是她生父 |
[19:55] | What about her biological father? | 那她的生父呢? |
[19:57] | The mom’s been calling him, but apparently he blocked her. | 她母亲一直在给他打电话 但他把她拉入了黑名单 |
[20:01] | We could try. | 我们可以试试啊 |
[20:03] | You got him punched in the face. | 你害他脸上被揍了一拳 |
[20:05] | I will talk with him instead. | 还是我去跟他谈吧 |
[20:09] | No. Y-You said before that I might have eight months. | 不可能 之前你说我还能活八个月 |
[20:14] | We didn’t know it had metastasized. | 那时我们不知道癌细胞已经转移了 |
[20:19] | I always said I wouldn’t do this to him. | 我总是说我不会抛下他 |
[20:22] | You’re not doing anything to him. You’re sick. | 你没有抛下他 你只是病了 |
[20:26] | He’s gonna wind up in a group home. | 他会沦落到集体之家里的 |
[20:28] | There are good ones. | 也有不错的集体之家 |
[20:31] | Patient Services can advise you. | 我们会为你推荐一些 |
[20:40] | Should we get your brother so you two can talk? | 需要我们把你弟弟叫来 让你们聊聊吗? |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:59] | – Got a minute? – Not really. | -你有时间吗?-没有 |
[21:05] | Patient of mine… | 我的一位病人 |
[21:07] | he’s devoted his life to taking care of his brother, | 他这一辈子都在尽心尽力照顾 |
[21:10] | who’s got a traumatic brain injury, | 他外伤性脑损伤的弟弟 |
[21:12] | but he’s dying of pancreatic cancer and he’s terrified. | 但现在因为胰腺癌 他活不了多久了 他很害怕 |
[21:14] | The Whipple procedure is the only– | -惠普尔手术是唯一可行的… -我不是想寻求手术方面的帮助 |
[21:16] | This isn’t a surgical question. | -惠普尔手术是唯一可行的… -我不是想寻求手术方面的帮助 |
[21:19] | I was hoping you’d talk to them. | 我希望你能和他们俩聊聊 |
[21:21] | About your experiences with Steve, | 说说你和斯蒂夫的事 以及他去世后你的生活 |
[21:25] | and after he died. | 说说你和斯蒂夫的事 以及他去世后你的生活 |
[21:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:31] | It would be great for them to see how well you’ve turned out. | 让他们看到你如今过得这么好 他们就会放心许多 |
[21:35] | I don’t know his brother will turn out well. | 我不知道他弟弟今后会过得怎么样 |
[21:39] | I have ASD, but he has a brain injury. | 我是自闭症 他是脑损伤 |
[21:42] | – I know, but– – I lived in a bus. | -我懂 可… -我住在大巴上 |
[21:43] | I don’t know where they live, | 我不知道他们现在住在哪 但肯定不是大巴上 |
[21:45] | but it is almost certainly not a bus | 我不知道他们现在住在哪 但肯定不是大巴上 |
[21:46] | or you would have already mentioned it. | 否则你早就跟我说了 |
[21:51] | I still think it could help. | 我还是觉得你能帮到他们 |
[21:52] | It’s much more likely I can help with fixing Dr. Lim’s paralysis. | 我帮利姆医生治愈瘫痪的可能性更大 |
[21:56] | Your patient is dying anyway. | 毕竟你的病人已经没得治了 |
[22:01] | Why are you in this office? | 你为什么在这里办公? |
[22:04] | I have a meeting. | 我还约了人 |
[22:19] | You’re making this worse with Shaun. | 你这种态度对肖恩是雪上加霜 你应该明白的 对吧? |
[22:20] | You do realize that, don’t you? | 你这种态度对肖恩是雪上加霜 你应该明白的 对吧? |
[22:22] | You’re making him more upset. | 你在加剧他的痛苦 |
[22:23] | He’s got to take responsibility for what he did. | 他必须为自己的所作所为承担责任 |
[22:26] | He’s trying. | 他在努力了 你一直生他的气只会让他更抗拒 |
[22:27] | And you staying pissed at him | 他在努力了 你一直生他的气只会让他更抗拒 |
[22:28] | isn’t going to help that process. | 他在努力了 你一直生他的气只会让他更抗拒 |
[22:29] | Which is exactly why I’m gonna stay away. | 所以我打算离他远一点 |
[22:31] | Well, you can’t avoid him forever. | 你不能躲他一辈子 |
[22:33] | – Yes, I can. – Stop it! | -不 我可以 -别闹了 |
[22:38] | You’re mad at him. | 现在你在生他的气 但他肯定不会道歉 |
[22:39] | He’s not going to apologize. | 现在你在生他的气 但他肯定不会道歉 |
[22:40] | Someone’s got to make the first move. | -总有人要先迈出一步 -你觉得肯定是我 |
[22:42] | And that has got to be me? | -总有人要先迈出一步 -你觉得肯定是我 |
[22:43] | Yeah, of course it does. | 对 当然了 |
[22:44] | He’s a grown man, and he’s your husband. | 他是成年人了 而且你是在袒护你丈夫 |
[22:47] | He has ASD, and he’s your son. | 他有自闭症 而且他是你的儿子 |
[22:53] | Your daughter is in liver failure. | 你女儿的肝脏衰竭了 |
[22:55] | None of her relatives are suitable donors, but you might be. | 她的亲人配型都不符合 但你可能符合 |
[23:01] | You want me to give my liver? | -你想让我把我的肝给她?-只是一叶而已 |
[23:02] | Just one lobe. The full liver would kill you. | -你想让我把我的肝给她?-只是一叶而已 |
[23:03] | Just one lobe. The full liver would kill you. | 取走整个肝 你也活不了 |
[23:05] | I’ve never met her. | 我从没见过她 |
[23:09] | I only heard about her a couple days ago. | 我在几天前才得知她的存在 |
[23:11] | Okay, you’re– you’re biologically linked. | 好吧 但你是她生物学上的父亲 |
[23:15] | That gives you responsibility. | 所以你有责任去救她 |
[23:18] | I have two little boys who need me, | 我家里还有两个儿子需要我 |
[23:21] | a wife I’m already in couples therapy with. | 我还在跟我的妻子做伴侣治疗 |
[23:26] | I feel sorry for this girl. | 我为那个小女孩感到遗憾 |
[23:28] | I really do. | 真心的 但我不能为了她 毁掉我的家庭 |
[23:29] | But I cannot destroy my family for her. | 真心的 但我不能为了她 毁掉我的家庭 |
[23:51] | My brother’s going to be okay. We’re going on a trip. | 我哥哥会好起来的 我们要去旅行了 |
[24:02] | Ollie, | 奥利 让这位豪克斯护士 |
[24:04] | how about Nurse Hawks here takes you to the cafeteria to get some ice cream, hmm? | 奥利 让这位豪克斯护士 |
[24:05] | how about Nurse Hawks here takes you to the cafeteria to get some ice cream, hmm? | 带你去食堂吃冰淇淋怎么样? |
[24:08] | Sundae? | -我可以吃圣代吗?-去吧 |
[24:09] | Go for it. | -我可以吃圣代吗?-去吧 |
[24:18] | I found a website for a clinic in Mexico | 我在网上找到一家墨西哥的诊所 那里可以治疗胰腺癌 |
[24:20] | that offers a cure for pancreatic cancer. | 我在网上找到一家墨西哥的诊所 那里可以治疗胰腺癌 |
[24:24] | Immunotherapy, stem cells, supplements. | 用免疫疗法、干细胞、补充剂等等 |
[24:27] | I know these clinics. | 我知道那些诊所 |
[24:29] | They’re scams preying on desperate people. | 它们是专骗绝望之人的诈骗犯 |
[24:32] | What do I have to lose? | 我还有什么可失去的呢? |
[24:33] | Your money, for one thing. | 你的钱 这是一点 |
[24:37] | Your brother will need it after you’re gone. | 你去世后 你弟弟需要钱生活 |
[24:41] | If he loses me… | 但如果他失去我 他是没法活下去的 |
[24:42] | he’ll never make it. | 但如果他失去我 他是没法活下去的 |
[24:46] | He will. | 他可以 |
[24:49] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[24:52] | Growing up, um, my family was really close. | 从小到大 |
[24:55] | Growing up, um, my family was really close. | 我家里人的关系很好 |
[24:57] | We worked the farm together. | 我们一起经营农场 |
[24:59] | My brother… | 我哥就是我最好的朋友 |
[25:00] | My brother was my best friend. | 我哥就是我最好的朋友 |
[25:04] | One day, the tractor rolled, | 有一天 拖拉机翻倒了 |
[25:07] | and my brother herniated a disk getting it back up. | 在把它扶起来时 我哥的椎间盘突出了 |
[25:11] | Doctor gave him Oxy, | 医生给他开了羟考酮 |
[25:13] | and 18 months later he moved on to heroin. | 18个月后 他转而嗑上了海洛因 |
[25:17] | Counselors, they, um– | 咨询员跟我、我妈和我爸说 让我们和他断绝关系 |
[25:19] | they told me, my mom, my dad to cut him off, | 咨询员跟我、我妈和我爸说 让我们和他断绝关系 |
[25:23] | that he needed to hit rock bottom. | 说他需要跌进谷底才能清醒 |
[25:25] | So we did. | 我们照做了 他也确实跌入了谷底 |
[25:27] | And he did. | 我们照做了 他也确实跌入了谷底 |
[25:30] | For a while there, | 那段时间 |
[25:33] | it felt like he was gone. | 感觉就像他真的去世了一样 |
[25:37] | My brother tells me now | 后来我哥告诉我 |
[25:40] | that our family’s love, | 是我们这些家人的爱 和我父母对他的教导 |
[25:41] | everything my parents taught him, | 是我们这些家人的爱 和我父母对他的教导 |
[25:45] | that’s what got him through. | 让他撑过了那段时间 |
[25:49] | We saved him, | 我们实际上救了他 |
[25:51] | even when we weren’t there. | 即使我们没陪在他身边 |
[25:55] | Last month, he actually, um– | 上个月 正好是 |
[25:57] | he marked five years sober. | 他戒毒的五周年纪念日 |
[26:03] | Ollie can handle this. | 奥利可以承受的 |
[26:08] | Tell him the truth. | 告诉他真相吧 |
[26:25] | That was school. | 刚才是学校打来的 |
[26:27] | You hit Susan Dawkins again? | 你又打苏珊道金斯了? |
[26:29] | She was being mean to me, like she always is. | 她对我冷言冷语 她总是这样 |
[26:31] | Well, we talked about this, Maddie. | 我们聊过这事的 玛蒂 你只需要离她远点就行了 |
[26:33] | All you got to do is– is stay away. | 我们聊过这事的 玛蒂 你只需要离她远点就行了 |
[26:35] | Why do I have to change what I do | 是她对我冷言冷语 凭什么要我改变? |
[26:37] | when she’s the one who’s mean? | 是她对我冷言冷语 凭什么要我改变? |
[26:38] | Because hitting people isn’t acceptable, Maddie. | 因为打人是绝对不行的 玛蒂 |
[26:41] | Sometimes in life, people are gonna be mean. | 在生活中 总是会有人对你冷言冷语 |
[26:44] | You always make everything my fault. | 你总觉得所有事都是我的错 |
[26:45] | No, I don’t. | -我没有 -你本该站在我这边的 |
[26:46] | You’re supposed to be on my side. | -我没有 -你本该站在我这边的 |
[26:48] | I’m trying to be on your side, | 我也想站在你这边 但是你让我很难做到这一点 |
[26:50] | but you make it damn near impossible | 我也想站在你这边 但是你让我很难做到这一点 |
[26:51] | because you never listen to me! | 因为你从不听我的话 |
[26:53] | You don’t listen. You just boss me around. | 你也不听我说话 只会对我发号施令 |
[26:56] | Oh, my God. Okay. You know what? | 天啊 好吧 回你的房间去吧 |
[26:57] | Just go to your room. | 天啊 好吧 回你的房间去吧 |
[26:59] | No. | 不要 |
[27:02] | What did you say to me? Go to your room. | 你说什么?回你的房间去 |
[27:04] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[27:05] | I said go to your room! | 我说 回你的房间去! |
[27:24] | Hepatic encephalopathy. | 肝性脑病 |
[27:27] | Without a new liver, she’ll be dead by tomorrow. | 如果没有新的肝脏换 她活不过明天 |
[27:30] | Did you get the exception from UNOS? | 你申请到加速移植了吗? |
[27:32] | No. | 没有 |
[27:33] | Then it’s over. | 那她就没希望了 |
[27:35] | It’s not. | 还有希望 她的生父或许会配型成功 |
[27:37] | Her biological father could still be a match. | 还有希望 她的生父或许会配型成功 |
[27:41] | First, you two failed with Mick, | 你们俩没能说服米克 我也没能说服米克 |
[27:43] | then I failed with Mick. | 你们俩没能说服米克 我也没能说服米克 |
[27:46] | We need to figure out together this time. | 这次我们一起来想办法 |
[27:57] | Ollie… | 奥利 |
[27:59] | we’re not gonna go to Mexico. | 我们不去墨西哥了 |
[28:02] | Are you better? | 你的病好了吗? |
[28:06] | No. | 没有 |
[28:10] | Are you dying? | 你要死了吗? |
[28:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:18] | But we are gonna spend every minute together. | 但我们会一起度过 |
[28:20] | But we are gonna spend every minute together. | 我余生的每分每秒 |
[28:23] | And I’m gonna find you a great group home. | 我会给你找一个很好的集体之间 |
[28:27] | And I know that’s hard. | 虽然我知道这很难 |
[28:32] | Ollie, I am so sorry. | 奥利 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:38] | Rajan’s in a group home. | 拉詹就住在集体之家 |
[28:42] | Rajan. | 拉詹 |
[28:45] | From my day group. | 他是我在日托所的朋友… |
[28:49] | He says he’s got his own bedroom | 他说 |
[28:51] | He says he’s got his own bedroom | 他有自己的卧室 |
[28:54] | and the people are nice. | 那里的人也很好 |
[29:00] | He’s okay. | 他过得挺好的 |
[29:07] | I got your back, big bro. | 我会永远陪在你身边 哥 |
[29:12] | I got your back, little bro. | 我也会永远陪在你身边 弟弟 |
[29:34] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗? |
[29:42] | I am mad at you. | 我的确生你的气了 |
[29:44] | And for good reason. | 而且我有充分的理由 |
[29:45] | But no matter how mad I get, | 但无论我有多生气 |
[29:48] | I never stop loving you. | 我对你的爱永远不会停止 |
[29:53] | I didn’t tell that to Maddie enough. | 当年我没有让玛蒂知道这一点 |
[30:01] | I don’t know what you want me to take away from that. | 我不明白你想借此表达什么 |
[30:08] | That I love you. | 我想表达 我爱你 |
[30:14] | I do too. | 我也是 |
[30:18] | And that I had good reasons, | 而且之前我拒绝你那些手术方案 |
[30:20] | non-emotional reasons, | 我是充分理由的 并不是因为我当时太情绪化 |
[30:22] | for shooting down your earlier ideas. | 我是充分理由的 并不是因为我当时太情绪化 |
[30:25] | But I think there might be something to that endoscopic plan, maybe. | 不过我觉得你那个内窥镜的方案 还是有可取之处的 |
[30:28] | Do you have any of her CT scans? | -你这里有她的CT扫描图吗?-我有很多 |
[30:30] | I have many of them. | -你这里有她的CT扫描图吗?-我有很多 |
[30:33] | Well, let’s start with one. | 先拿一张来看看 |
[31:00] | Thanks for coming out, guys. | 谢谢大家来看演出 |
[31:12] | That was beautiful. | 你唱得真动听 |
[31:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:15] | – I’m Lea. – Mick. | -我叫丽 -米克 |
[31:18] | – First time at the show? – Yeah. | 头次来看我们的演出? |
[31:20] | Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[31:24] | Uh, can I– can I show you something? | 我可以给你看个东西吗? |
[31:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:33] | Mother cannot guide you | 妈妈无法为你指路 |
[31:38] | Now you’re on your own… | 现在你得靠自己了 |
[31:43] | Wow. She’s… incredible. | 哇 她唱得真好 |
[31:47] | Your daughter? | -这是你女儿?-不 |
[31:48] | N-No. | -这是你女儿?-不 |
[31:52] | Yours. | 是你的女儿 |
[32:08] | We’ll go in posteriorly with minimally invasive percutaneous screws | 我们可以从后部进入 |
[32:09] | We’ll go in posteriorly with minimally invasive percutaneous screws | 通过微创经皮螺钉 |
[32:12] | and do a complete vertebral column resection | 将脊柱后凸部分 |
[32:14] | at the maximally kyphosed segments, | 进行最大程度的彻底切除 |
[32:16] | then reconstruct the vertebral bodies with an expandable cage. | 然后用可扩张的骨笼重建椎体 |
[32:20] | You’re building a whole new spinal column. | 你打算重新造一条新脊柱出来 |
[32:21] | It’s the safest way to remove the tension in your cord | 要想释放你脊髓中的压力 |
[32:24] | It’s the safest way to remove the tension in your cord | 让你的身体自主运转 这是最安全的办法 |
[32:25] | and let your body do its work. | 让你的身体自主运转 这是最安全的办法 |
[32:28] | You came around? | 你想通了? |
[32:29] | I wouldn’t say I came around exactly, | 不能说是想通了 只是我觉得这个方案也没那么疯狂 |
[32:31] | but I don’t think it’s crazy to say yes. | 不能说是想通了 只是我觉得这个方案也没那么疯狂 |
[32:34] | At this point, it’s not a medical question. | 就现在的情况而言 这已经不是治疗选择了 |
[32:36] | It’s an emotional one. | 而是情感上的抉择 |
[32:37] | You got to ask yourself, how bad do you want out of that chair? | 你得扪心自问 你有多想脱离那把轮椅? |
[32:43] | I’ll think on it. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[32:52] | You look… | 你看起来… |
[32:54] | I’m gonna use a highly precise term here… | 我想用一个词来精准概括… |
[32:57] | snazzy. | 很摩登 |
[32:59] | Well, I spent hours applying very expensive snazz. | 我花了好几个小时 才打扮成这副用钱堆砌的时髦样子 |
[33:02] | You look great, too. | 我花了好几个小时 才打扮成这副用钱堆砌的时髦样子 |
[33:03] | You look great, too. | -你看上去也很帅 -谢谢 |
[33:04] | Thanks. | -你看上去也很帅 -谢谢 |
[33:11] | Reservation for two under Joseph. | 我用约瑟夫这个名字 订了两人位 |
[33:17] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[33:20] | Is this the only entrance into the dining room? | 这是餐厅唯一的入口吗? |
[33:23] | It’s an old building. I’m so sorry. | 这栋楼是很早之前建的 实在抱歉 |
[33:26] | A couple of waiters are coming down right now. | 我请了几位服务生下来 |
[33:27] | They’ll carry you and the chair upstairs. | 他们会帮忙将您和轮椅抬上楼 |
[33:29] | It’s no problem. | 这不成问题 |
[33:35] | You know, I have always loved | 这样吧 我一直都想 在外面那个小院子用餐 |
[33:38] | this little courtyard area out here. | 这样吧 我一直都想 在外面那个小院子用餐 |
[33:40] | Could you possibly bring down one of those corner tables | 你们能不能把角落的桌子搬出来一张 再加几把椅子 |
[33:42] | and a couple of chairs? | 你们能不能把角落的桌子搬出来一张 再加几把椅子 |
[33:45] | Uh, just one, actually. I come equipped. | 只需一把就够了 我自带椅子来的 |
[33:50] | I’ll make it happen. | 我来安排 |
[33:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:40] | A New Hope is, of course, a perfect movie. | 《新希望》确实是一部完美的电影 |
[34:44] | Correct. | 没错 |
[34:45] | But, talking about the recent ones, | 但单论近几年新出的这几部… |
[34:50] | ah, there’s one that, for me, really stands out. | -我觉得其中有一部真的惊艳… -《侠盗一号》? |
[34:52] | Rogue One. | -我觉得其中有一部真的惊艳… -《侠盗一号》? |
[34:54] | Yes! Oh! | 对! |
[34:58] | Oh, that ending! | -它的结尾… -让人拍案叫绝 |
[34:59] | Genuinely a stunner. | -它的结尾… -让人拍案叫绝 |
[35:01] | Oh, not just for the franchise, | 不仅是《星球大战》系列中 相比那些好莱坞大片 也算鹤立鸡群 |
[35:03] | but for any Hollywood blockbuster. | 不仅是《星球大战》系列中 相比那些好莱坞大片 也算鹤立鸡群 |
[35:06] | So, what are we watching? | 你说我们看哪一部? |
[35:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:20] | I didn’t think that, uh… | 我没这个意思 |
[35:27] | Should I go? | 我是不是该走了? |
[35:29] | Yeah. | 走吧 |
[36:02] | I’m guessing it wasn’t a date? | 看来真的不是约会? |
[36:05] | If it would help, I could tell you about | 我出事后 也曾把一次阿卡普尔科之旅 |
[36:07] | what I thought was a romantic trip to Acapulco | 错认为是浪漫之旅 你听了可能会好受些 你想听吗? |
[36:10] | right after my accident. | 错认为是浪漫之旅 你听了可能会好受些 你想听吗? |
[36:11] | It wouldn’t. | 不想 |
[36:18] | It never even occurred to him that I would think it was a date. | 他压根没想到我会以为 那是一场约会 |
[36:27] | Don’t do the surgery. | 别做手术 |
[36:29] | Whatever Dr. Murphy is proposing | 无论墨菲医生提出了什么方案 我敢说你肯定非常心动 |
[36:31] | I’m sure sounds pretty good right now. | 无论墨菲医生提出了什么方案 我敢说你肯定非常心动 |
[36:33] | Do you even know what he’s proposing? | 你知道他提出了什么方案吗? |
[36:35] | This is about you wanting your old life back at any cost. | 关键在于你愿意付出任何代价 回到从前的生活 |
[36:39] | I’ve been where you are. | 所以我懂你现在的心情 |
[36:43] | The first year after I lost my leg, | 我失去这条腿的第一年 我也愿意不惜代价把它换回来 |
[36:45] | I would have risked anything to get it back. | 我失去这条腿的第一年 我也愿意不惜代价把它换回来 |
[36:49] | But I like my life now. | 但如今 我喜欢我现在的生活 |
[36:53] | I like who I am now. | 也喜欢我现在的样子 |
[36:56] | Give yourself time. | 给自己一些时间 |
[37:07] | Skyler? Can you hear us? | 斯凯勒 |
[37:09] | Skyler? Can you hear us? | 能听到我们说话吗? |
[37:12] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[37:15] | Oh, careful. You’ve got a lot of stitches. | 当心 你缝了很多针呢 |
[37:19] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[37:20] | You got really sick, but these doctors fixed you up. | 你病得很严重 但这些医生把你治好了 |
[37:25] | This man gave you part of his liver. | 这位先生把他的一部分肝脏给了你 |
[37:31] | He saved your life. | 他救了你 |
[37:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[37:39] | I’m Mick. | 我叫米克 |
[37:55] | See you on Monday. | 周一见 |
[37:59] | Five years sober, huh? | 戒毒五周年了? |
[38:07] | Do you even have a brother? | 你真的有哥哥吗? |
[38:10] | I do. | 有 |
[38:12] | But, um, he’s not the addict. | 但吸毒上瘾的不是他 |
[38:17] | And… | 所以 |
[38:19] | your addiction, | 你的毒瘾 |
[38:21] | is that the reason | 就是我们不能在一起的原因… |
[38:24] | why you and I can’t… | 就是我们不能在一起的原因… |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:36] | About six months ago, I had a setback. | 大概半年前 我差点复吸 |
[38:39] | Bought some heroin. | 我买了一点海洛因 虽然最后 我把它冲下了马桶 但还是很危险 |
[38:40] | Flushed it before I took it, but still. | 我买了一点海洛因 虽然最后 我把它冲下了马桶 但还是很危险 |
[38:44] | My first priority is making it to midnight without using. | 我现在的首要任务是 每天坚持在零点前不吸毒 |
[38:49] | My second is becoming a surgeon. | 第二要务是成为外科医生 |
[38:53] | And I don’t know how to add a third without risking the others. | 我真的没法在不危及这两样的同时 再加一项 |
[39:00] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[39:08] | I really hope we can be friends. | 我真的想继续和你做朋友 |
[39:10] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[39:11] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友了 |
[39:27] | I have reserved an OR for tomorrow afternoon in case– | 我预订了明天下午的手术室 以防… |
[39:31] | I’ve decided against the surgery. | 我决定不做手术了 |
[39:34] | Thank you for your work. | 谢谢你们为此做出的努力 |
[39:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:41] | She doesn’t owe us an explanation, Shaun. | 她不欠我们任何解释 肖恩 |
[39:43] | Yes, she does. | 不 她欠的 |
[39:44] | I revised my plan, like you told me. | -我像你说的那样 改进了手术方案 -肖恩… |
[39:47] | Shaun. | 肖恩… |
[39:48] | I can look for less invasive methods. | 我可以继续寻找风险更低的方案… |
[39:50] | Shaun, stop. Shaun, stop. – I-It’s not fair. | -肖恩 别说了 -这不公平 |
[39:53] | – If your concern is recovery time… – You know what? | -如果你担心恢复时间… -你想走就走吧 |
[39:55] | – You don’t have to stay for this. I can show– – Stop! | -如果你担心恢复时间… -你想走就走吧 |
[39:56] | – You don’t have to stay for this. I can show– – Stop! | -我可以向你展示… -够了! |
[40:09] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[40:14] | Tell me the reasons why you think it’s not fair, | 跟我说说你为什么觉得这不公平 我尽量解释给你听 |
[40:17] | and I’ll try to explain it. | 跟我说说你为什么觉得这不公平 我尽量解释给你听 |
[40:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:39] | I heard Lim said no to the surgery. | 我听说利姆决定不做手术了 |
[40:42] | You did the right thing trying. | 你尽力了 你没做错 |
[40:44] | It accomplished nothing. | 但这都是无用功 |
[40:51] | When I went back to Hershey to help my family’s company, | 之前我回好时镇 帮助拯救我家的公司时 |
[40:55] | I thought it would fix the business, | 我以为我这么做会救回公司 |
[40:58] | fix things with my brother | 修复我和我哥之间的感情 |
[40:59] | fix things with my parents. | 和我父母重归于好 |
[41:01] | Failed on all three. | 这三个目标我都没有达到 |
[41:04] | But I’m glad I did it. | 但我还是很庆幸我去了 |
[41:07] | That makes no sense. | 这没道理 |
[41:10] | I’d rather do my best and fail than always regret not trying. | 我宁愿尽我所能后失败而归 也不想沉溺在没有去做的后悔中 |
[41:14] | When people are in pain, try to help them. | 当有人身在痛苦中时 尽力帮帮他们 |
[41:20] | Even if you think it won’t change anything? | 即使我觉得怎么帮都无济于事? |
[41:26] | That only makes it braver. | 越没希望 越显得你勇敢无畏 |
[41:47] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[41:54] | I am Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩墨菲医生 |
[41:57] | Dr. Park wants me to talk to you about my life. | 帕克医生希望我来 跟你们讲讲我的经历 |
[42:02] | I don’t know if I can help. | 我不知道我能不能帮上你们… |
[42:07] | But I am going to try. | 但我还是会尽力一试 |