时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You’re smiling. | 你在笑 |
[00:07] | Why? | 为什么笑? |
[00:10] | That is your menstrual cycle. | 这是你月经周期的日历 |
[00:12] | Well, it’s been a year since we lost the baby, | 自从我们失去那个孩子后 已经过去一年了 |
[00:15] | and I finished my anti-coagulants. | 我的抗凝剂也吃完了 |
[00:18] | Which means… | 这意味着… |
[00:19] | We can try to conceive again. | 我们可以再次试着要孩子了 |
[00:21] | I have an appointment with Dr. Winkler today. | 今天我约了去看温克勒医生 |
[00:24] | -If she gives us the go-ahead– -A year was the minimum. | -如果她认为我们可以开始了… -一年只是最少的间隔 |
[00:27] | Good vibes, Shaun. | 积极一点 肖恩 |
[00:28] | Send good vibes into the universe, good things come back. | 向宇宙散发积极的能量 好事就会降临 |
[00:33] | Vibe with me, baby. | 和我散发积极能量 宝贝 |
[00:34] | I would very much like to have a baby with Lea. | 我很想和丽要个孩子 |
[00:41] | Get ready to make one. | 准备好制造宝宝吧 |
[00:42] | Okay. We are going to make a baby. | 好 我们要造个宝宝了 |
[00:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:51] | I have 23 minutes until I need to leave for work. | 还有23分钟 我就要出发去上班了 |
[00:59] | Should we save your swimmy guys until I ovulate? | 我们是不是该把你的“小蝌蚪” 攒到我排卵时再用? |
[01:02] | Recent research demonstrated | 最近的研究表明 |
[01:04] | frequent ejaculation improves sperm motility. | 频繁射精会提高精子活力 |
[01:08] | Okay. | 那好 |
[01:16] | If we talk, then we can talk about it, okay? Thanks for lunch. | 如果能聊 到时候再好好聊 好吗? 午餐很愉快 |
[01:26] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[01:30] | What are you doing here? | 你有何贵干? |
[01:32] | Gena Cooper, pregnant with sextuplets. | 吉娜库珀 她是一位怀有六胞胎的孕妇 |
[01:36] | That’s what all my calls and texts were about, | 我打电话、发短信给你 都是为了她 |
[01:38] | so you would already know if you’d answered. | 如果你接了电话 应该早就知道了 |
[01:54] | You show up, ask me for a consult like you’re any other doctor? | 你这么直接出现 向寻常医生一样 邀请我进行会诊? |
[01:58] | Whatever the appropriate approach is for ex-wives, tell me and I’ll take it. | 前妻该以何种形式出现最为妥当 告诉我 我会采纳你的建议 |
[02:04] | Couple couldn’t conceive, so I prescribed clomiphene. | 这对夫妻无法怀孕 所以我给他们开了克罗米芬 |
[02:07] | Six babies just after one round. They won the lottery. | 刚吃了一个疗程 就怀上了六个孩子 简直是中了头奖 |
[02:11] | Or lost. Two require immediate surgical intervention. | 也可能满盘皆输 其中两个都需要立即进行手术 |
[02:14] | At least. Know any surgeons? | 两个还是少的 你认识有能力手术的医生吗? |
[02:21] | Marcus, this family needs your help. | 马库斯 这家人需要的帮助 |
[02:24] | If needed, I will step off the case, and I’ll find them another OB. | 如果需要的话 我愿意不再参与 给他们另找一个产科医生 |
[02:34] | Stay. | 别走 |
[02:37] | Wouldn’t be fair to the patient. | 这对病人太不公平 |
[02:43] | Each of your babies gets their own dedicated team of doctors. | 你们的每个孩子都会配有 专属的医疗团队 |
[02:46] | Since all of the babies will be under two pounds at birth, | 由于所有孩子在出生时 体重都不会超过一千克 |
[02:49] | they will all need a lot of care, attention, and time in our NICU | 他们需要在我们的新生儿重症监护室 住段时间 得到全方位的照顾和关注 |
[02:53] | maturing those lungs. Once they’re feeling strong enough | 直到他们的肺部成熟 等他们长到足够强壮 |
[02:56] | to make some demands, you’ll hear that beautiful cry. | 开始有所需求了 你们就能听到那声动人的啼哭了 |
[03:01] | A baby crying is a good thing. It lets us know the baby’s healthy. | 婴儿的啼哭是好的迹象 这表明他很健康 |
[03:05] | And that’s when we name them. Once they’ve cried and we know they’re okay. | 等他们哭了 我们知道他们很健康时 再给他们起名字 |
[03:09] | I wish they could stay inside Mom longer and get bigger. | 我希望他们能在妈妈的肚子里 待久一点 再长大一些 |
[03:13] | Baby F’s airway mass is already causing | 现在F宝宝气道内的肿块已经导致 |
[03:16] | severe narrowing of the trachea, and her lungs aren’t developing properly. | 她的气管变得很窄 情况危急 而且她的肺部发育也不完全 |
[03:20] | A few more days and her heart could fail. | 再拖几天 她的心脏有可能会衰竭 |
[03:22] | -So we deliver today. -Yes. | -所以今天就要开始分娩 -没错 |
[03:24] | Everyone ready? | 大家准备好了吗? |
[03:32] | Baby A through Baby E will all be born in under three minutes. | 我们会在三分钟内 将A宝宝到E宝宝 全部接生出来 |
[03:36] | Baby A. | A宝宝 |
[03:38] | At birth, they’ll each be given an Apgar score | 出生后 我们会根据他们的情况 评估阿普加分数 |
[03:41] | to let us know how they are doing. Seven or above is reassuring. | 如果分数等于或高于七 那我们就可以放心了 |
[03:46] | It’s a girl. | 是女孩 |
[03:49] | Baby B. | B宝宝 |
[03:50] | All right. Hello. | 好了 你好 |
[03:54] | Baby A. Apgar 7. | -A宝宝 -阿普加指数七 |
[04:00] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[04:02] | Surprise. Mono-di, | 小惊喜 单绒双羊双胞胎 |
[04:04] | B and C share the same placenta. Very rare. Identical twins. | B宝宝和C共享一个胎盘 这非常罕见 是同卵双胞胎 |
[04:10] | Another boy. Obviously. | 毋庸置疑 另一个也是男孩 |
[04:11] | Baby B, Apgar 5. | B宝宝 阿普加指数五 |
[04:16] | Baby C, Apgar 4. | C宝宝 阿普加指数四 |
[04:19] | Baby D. | D宝宝 |
[04:29] | It’s a boy. | 是男孩 |
[04:36] | Baby E. | E宝宝 |
[04:38] | Baby D, Apgar 6. | D宝宝 阿普加指数六 |
[04:48] | Spina bifida. | 脊柱裂 |
[04:52] | Baby E’s a girl. | E宝宝是个女孩 |
[04:57] | Baby E, Apgar 6. | E宝宝 阿普加指数六 |
[05:00] | Baby E will go to the OR for her spina bifida surgery after delivery. | E宝宝在出生后 会直接送往手术室 进行脊柱裂手术 |
[05:04] | Exposing Baby F to EXIT procedure. | 调整F宝宝的位置 以便开展产时子宫外处理手术 |
[05:07] | Once Baby A through Baby E are in the NICU, | 等从A宝宝到E宝宝 都进入新生儿重症监护室后 |
[05:10] | Dr. Barnes will deliver Baby F’s arm and head | 巴恩斯医生将通过剖腹产切口 把F宝宝的胳膊和头 |
[05:14] | through the C-section incision, leaving the placenta attached. | 先接生到母体外 不切断胎盘的连接 |
[05:16] | Mom, that allows you to keep providing oxygen to your daughter. | 这样孩子妈妈 你就能继续 将氧气传送给你的女儿 |
[05:20] | Nurse Denning, take Papa to check on his other babies. | 丹宁护士 带孩子爸爸去看其他孩子吧 |
[05:23] | We’re all good here, Jack. Dr. Lim? | -这里交给我们 杰克 -利姆医生? |
[05:26] | Then, Dr. Lim will perform the EXIT procedure. | 之后利姆医生会帮她做 产时子宫外处理手术 |
[05:29] | First time it’s been done in a multiple birth. | 这是首次在多胞胎生产中 实施这种手术 |
[05:36] | She’s got this. | 她的能力 你们可以放心 |
[05:39] | Moving through the oropharynx cavity. | 正在穿过口咽腔 |
[05:41] | Baby F’s umbilical cord looks very thin and friable. | F宝宝的脐带看起来很细 很脆 |
[05:44] | -Placenta’s still attached? -Momma’s giving all the oxygen she needs. | -胎盘还连接在体内吗? -在 母体提供的氧气很充足 |
[05:47] | At the larynx, approaching the trachea. | 已到喉部 正在接近气管 |
[05:51] | I’ve identified the cyst. | 看到囊肿了 |
[05:52] | The pulse is extremely faint. | 现在脉搏非常微弱 |
[05:54] | The cyst is causing total obliteration of the airway. Microblator. | 囊肿已导致气道完全封闭 拿微型烧蚀器来 |
[05:58] | -I’ve completely lost pulse of the cord. -Less than a minute to deliver. | -完全检测不到脉搏了 -一分钟后开始分娩 |
[06:01] | -Having trouble seeing the base. -Not there yet. | -很难看清基底 -也许是还没到位置 |
[06:04] | -Probing deeper. -Keep going. Little more. | 再进去一点 |
[06:07] | I see it. You’re 2 millimeters away. | 我看到了 你还差两厘米 |
[06:10] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[06:14] | Cyst is decompressed. Airway is open. Placing ET tube. | 囊肿已减压 气道畅通 放置气管导管 |
[06:20] | Finally. | 终于出来了 |
[06:22] | Baby F. It’s a girl. | F宝宝 是女孩 |
[06:35] | Good work. | 干得很好 |
[06:38] | Baby F, Apgar 5. | F宝宝 阿普加指数五 |
[06:42] | Thank you for taking this on. | 谢谢你接下这个手术 |
[06:45] | Hard part’s just beginning. | 最难的部分才刚刚开始 |
[07:32] | Baby A’s one and five-minute Apgar? | A宝宝出生后一和五分钟的 阿普加指数? |
[07:34] | -Seven and nine. -Mom should be coming to, | -分别是七和九 -孩子妈妈也快醒了 |
[07:37] | take her to meet her parents. | 带她去和她父母见面吧 |
[07:44] | Keep B and C together. | 把B宝宝和C放在一起 |
[07:46] | -We have two different NICU rooms. -Neither boy is crying | -我们有足够的重症监护室病房 -两个孩子都没哭 |
[07:49] | and co-bedding them can be beneficial for both. | 睡在一起对他俩的情况都会有帮助 |
[07:52] | That’s anecdotal. Risks include poor thermoregulation– | 这个理论完全未经证实 风险包括体温调节偏差… |
[07:54] | -Increased… -Just do it. | 就这么做吧 |
[08:01] | Baby D is not crying, | D宝宝还没有哭 |
[08:03] | plus he has nevus simplex, meconium-stained fluid. | 此外 他还有一颗新生儿红斑 羊水胎粪污染 |
[08:05] | Get the heel stick, and go tell the lab it’s stat. | 进行足跟抽血 送去检验室加急处理 |
[08:13] | Spinal lesion covered with sterile wet Telfa. | 脊柱裂口已铺上无菌湿敷料 |
[08:15] | -Heading to OR 2. -Keep me posted. | -正要前往二号手术室 -随时跟我同步情况 |
[08:19] | And how’s the star of our show, Baby F? | 我们的重点关注对象 F宝宝怎么样了? |
[08:23] | Not singing yet, but airway is clear. | 还没哭呢 但气道畅通 |
[08:25] | Take her to NICU, hopefully she cries soon. | 带她去新生儿重症监护室吧 希望她能尽早哭出来 |
[08:41] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[08:45] | My hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[08:46] | Where are my babies? | 我的宝宝们呢? |
[08:48] | They’re in the NICU now. | 他们现在都在新生儿重整监护室 |
[08:49] | Except for Baby A here. | 不过A宝宝来了 |
[08:58] | She got a head start on her siblings. | 她是她的兄弟姐妹中情况最先转好的 |
[09:09] | Listen to those healthy lungs. | 听听她的肺有多健康 |
[09:11] | First to cry. She’s an overachiever. | 她是第一个啼哭的 很了不起 |
[09:18] | What do you think about Abigail? | 你觉得阿比盖尔这个名字怎么样? |
[09:21] | Forever Baby A. | 永远的A宝宝 |
[09:23] | I love it. And her. | 我很喜欢这个名字 还有她 |
[09:31] | How about it, B? | B宝宝 感觉怎么样? |
[09:32] | Can we get those lungs strong enough to move you to a CPAP? | 你的肺要尽快强壮起来 好早点把你转移到呼吸机上 好吗? |
[09:36] | You read those studies on co-bedding preemies? | 你看过早产双胞胎同床的研究吗? |
[09:38] | No. C’s cyanotic. He’s tachypneic and retracting. | 没看过 C皮肤发绀 他呼吸急促 有回缩现象 |
[09:42] | Check his liver. | 检查他的肝脏 |
[09:44] | The research is totally shaded by confirmation bias. | 这项研究充满了证实偏差 |
[09:47] | Palpable three centimeters below the costal margin. | 可触及肋骨缘下三厘米 |
[09:50] | If you’d been more assertive, we wouldn’t be stuck together. | 如果你的态度更坚决一点 我们就不用被迫待在一起了 |
[09:53] | Systolic murmur. | 有心缩杂音 |
[09:55] | Why weren’t you more assertive? | 为什么你不能更坚决一点? |
[09:56] | If I were a surgical attending, I would’ve been. | 如果我是外科主治医师 我会的 |
[09:59] | I had a fight just to be on this case. You’re gonna need an echo– | 我就连加入这个病案 都是靠自己争取的 你得做个声影… |
[10:02] | X-ray, BNP, and CBC to confirm congestive heart failure. I know. | 还有X光 脑钠肽 全血细胞计数 来确定是否是充血性心衰 我知道 |
[10:05] | Let’s make a deal. We only talk to each other when medically necessary. | 我们约定一下吧 只和对方展开医疗上所需的对话 |
[10:09] | Fine. | 行 |
[10:15] | Insert the needle into the posterior iliac crest. | 将针插入髂后嵴 |
[10:18] | Later I have to accompany Lea to an OBGYN appointment. | 待会我要陪丽和妇产科医生见面 |
[10:21] | Dr. Andrews will supervise you for a few hours. | 安德鲁斯医生会代替我管理你几小时 |
[10:24] | -Everything okay? -We don’t know yet. | -一切还好吗? -还不知道呢 |
[10:27] | Last year, she miscarried at 22 weeks. Good precision. | 去年 她在怀孕22周时流产了 你下针很准 |
[10:33] | When Baby D was first born, you kind of took a moment. That why? | D宝宝刚出生时 你愣了一下 就是因为这个? |
[10:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:44] | -Think I’ve penetrated the bone. Syringe? -No, you haven’t. | -我觉得我已经刺进骨头了 注射? -不 还没有 |
[10:47] | You will hear and feel a pop. When you do, go a bit deeper. | 你会听到 并感受到“砰”的一下 在那以后 再刺深一点 |
[10:54] | Dr. Perez, you need to be firmer, more aggressive. | 佩雷斯医生 你需要变得更坚定 更主动 |
[11:00] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[11:08] | Syringe? | 注射器? |
[11:14] | -Now? -Yes. | -现在可以吗? -开始吧 |
[11:16] | As a surgeon, you must be decisive and aggressive. | 作为外科医生 你必须要果断 具有进攻性 |
[11:22] | Aspirating the bone marrow. | 开始吸出骨髓 |
[11:25] | Very good. Get it to the lab for microscopic analysis. | 非常好 把它送去化验室做显微分析 |
[11:33] | Good luck with the appointment. You’ll make a great dad. | 祝你们和妇产医生见面一切顺利 你一定会是一个好爸爸 |
[11:38] | You are not qualified to make that prediction. | 你不是相关权威 没有做出这种预测的资格 |
[11:50] | Incision immediately lateral to the neural placode into the epithelium. | 快速从神经j基板外侧切入上皮 |
[11:55] | Incision tight to the placode, | 切口紧贴基板 |
[11:57] | that method avoids leaving epithelials in the closure. | 这种方法能避免将上皮细胞 留在闭合处 |
[12:00] | Is the play-by-play really necessary? | 你有必要解说每一个步骤吗? |
[12:02] | It helps me to learn if I say it out loud. | 我大声念出来时 学得更好 |
[12:05] | Helps me to do the surgery if you don’t. | 如果你不念 我的手术能做得更好 |
[12:19] | You can talk, just not like Vin Scully. | 你可以说话 别像文斯科利那样就行 |
[12:22] | -Who’s Vin Scully? -Scrub out. | -文斯科利是谁? -给我出去 |
[12:24] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[12:26] | Mostly. | 也不完全是 |
[12:30] | The parents, Gena and Jack? Heroes. | 孩子们的父母 吉娜和杰克 他们真是英雄 |
[12:33] | We throw that word around a little too easily. | 如今英雄这个词有点被滥用了 |
[12:36] | Think of the risk they took, bringing six new lives into the world. | 想想他们冒了多大的风险 才将六个小生命带到世上来 |
[12:40] | Refusing to selectively reduce is what got us here in the first place, | 若非当初拒绝选择性减胎 也不会造成今天这种情况 |
[12:44] | delivering 11 weeks pre-term is a little bit less than ideal. | 早产11周风险太大了 |
[12:49] | Like Dr. Andrews says, “We’re going to beat the odds and save them all.” | 就像安德鲁斯医生说的 我们要 变不可能为可能 救下所有宝宝 |
[12:52] | Well, if we pull that off, then we are the heroes. | 不过如果这次手术成功 我们就真的算是英雄了 |
[12:58] | Oxygenation drop below 90. | 氧饱和下降到90以下了 |
[13:02] | We can’t turn her over to assess or treat her lungs. We can’t even do imaging. | 我们不能给她翻身 检查或治疗 她肺部的问题 甚至连拍片都不行 |
[13:08] | We’re gonna have to tell the parents. Prepare them. | 我们得去通知她的父母 让他们做好心理准备 |
[13:16] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[13:18] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[13:21] | You can’t sugarcoat it. | 别试图粉饰她的状况 |
[13:30] | Administer 2 mls surfactant, prophylactically? | 预防性地给予两毫升表面活性剂? |
[13:33] | No indication of RDS. | 没有呼吸窘迫综合征的迹象 |
[13:34] | She’s on minimal settings. | 她的仪器调至最低值了 |
[13:36] | I’d actually like to decrease support and remove CPAP. | 我打算减少生命维持装置 移除呼吸机 |
[13:40] | -Yeah. -No reason | -是吗? -如今 |
[13:41] | she can’t breathe on her own, now that her airway’s clear. | 她的气道已经畅通了 她没理由不能自主呼吸 |
[13:50] | Come on, Baby F. Deep breaths. | 加油 F宝宝 深呼吸 |
[13:58] | Your basketball rival, Clay, texted me, asked me out. | 你那位篮球死敌克雷 跟我发短信了 约我出去 |
[14:01] | Get out. I assure you, this guy knows it’s a real date. | 不会吧 我向你保证 他是想跟你来一场真正的约会 |
[14:05] | If I go. | 如果我去的话 |
[14:07] | You’re going. | 你一定要去 |
[14:12] | That’s our girl. | 这才是我们的好姑娘 |
[14:19] | Baby E’s lungs are filled with fluid, and she’s in early heart failure. | E宝宝的肺部充满了液体 她目前处于心衰早期 |
[14:26] | She may need to be reintubated. | 她可能需要重新插管 |
[14:29] | Which would mean placing her on her back. | 如果插管 就要让她仰躺 |
[14:31] | That would make it harder for her surgical wound to heal. | 这样她的手术伤口就更难愈合了 |
[14:36] | That doesn’t sound good. | 这情况听起来不乐观 |
[14:38] | She’s very sick. | 她现在病得很重 |
[14:41] | It’s possible she may not survive. | 她有可能活不下来 |
[14:50] | We’ll pray for a miracle. | 那我们就祈祷奇迹发生 |
[14:54] | It wouldn’t be our first. | 这不是首个降临在我们身上的奇迹 |
[15:04] | I can arrange a visit from the hospital chaplain | 如果你们需要的话 我可以叫医院的牧师过来 |
[15:07] | -if you’d like. You can baptize the baby. -No. | -给宝宝做洗礼 -不行 |
[15:11] | You’re asking me to let her go, I’m not ready to do that. | 你这是让我放弃她 我还没准备好 |
[15:16] | And you can’t either. | 你们也不能放弃她 |
[15:19] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:42] | O2 sats improving. | 氧饱和度在提高 |
[15:44] | Way to go, Baby B. You’ll be shouting in no time. | 干得好 B宝宝 你很快就能哭出来了 |
[15:53] | -Tell me you’re not on Tinder. -You’re in violation | -你不会在玩Tinder吧 -你违反了 |
[15:55] | of the “medicine only” agreement that you proposed. And I’m not on Tinder. | 你提出的“非医疗问题不交流”约定 而且我也没在玩Tinder |
[16:00] | My baby’s on the mend. Yours is the one with a heart problem. | 我负责的宝宝正在好转 心脏出问题的是你负责的那个 |
[16:03] | Don’t be afraid to ask for help. | 需要帮忙就直说 |
[16:06] | Then what’s with all the handsome dudes’ faces you’re scrolling through? | 那你的屏幕上为什么有那么多帅哥? |
[16:10] | Your screen is reflected in the window. | 你的手机屏反射在窗户上了 |
[16:14] | Not that it’s any of your business, but they’re not dates. | 虽然这不关你的事 但我看的不是约会对象 |
[16:18] | -They’re donors. -Organ donors? Finally getting a heart? | -是捐赠人 -你终于打算移植一颗良心了? |
[16:22] | Sperm. | 是精子捐赠人 |
[16:25] | Yeah, “Oh.” | 很好 说个“哦”就够了 |
[16:31] | Snowman sign on the chest X-ray. | 胸腔X光片上有雪人征 |
[16:34] | Could be TAPVR, transposition of the great vessels, | 可能是完全性肺静脉移位引流 也可能是大血管转位 |
[16:37] | Ebstein anomaly, or pulmonary atresia. | 三尖瓣下移畸 或肺动脉闭锁 |
[16:39] | I don’t see differential cyanosis. | 没有差异性紫绀的迹象 |
[16:41] | That rules out transposition of the great vessels. | 这就排除了大血管转位 |
[16:44] | -No boot-shaped heart either. -Or gallop. | -也没有靴型心情况 -或是奔马律 |
[16:47] | So it is TAPVR… | 所以是完全性肺静脉移位引流 |
[16:49] | which we can fix. | 这是可以修复的 |
[16:52] | I’ll get the parent’s consent and book an OR right away. | 我去征求父母的同意 马上预约手术室 |
[16:57] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[17:04] | -Lucky I was a match. -Yes. | -幸好我是匹配的 -是啊 |
[17:06] | As Baby D’s father, there was only a 38.5% chance | 作为D宝宝的父亲 骨髓匹配的几率 |
[17:10] | you’d be a bone marrow match. Why are you here? | 只有38.5% 你们怎么来了? |
[17:13] | Being on your feet promotes blood flow and she wanted to be with her husband. | 站起来走动能促进血液流通 而且她想来陪着她丈夫 |
[17:18] | I’m just glad I can do something. Gena’s handled all the heavy lifting for our family. | 能帮上忙 我真的很高兴 我们家的“重担” 都是吉娜承担了 |
[17:22] | You have no idea how hard this kind of stuff can be. | 你们不知道这种事有多难 |
[17:24] | I do. My wife and I have also struggled to have a child. | 我知道 我妻子和我为了要孩子 也经历了一番磨难 |
[17:29] | Modern medicine’s a miracle. Hope you’ll be blessed like us. | 现代医学就是奇迹 希望你们和我们一样幸运 |
[17:33] | I hope so, too. But not as blessed. | 希望如此 但也不必这么幸运 |
[17:40] | I will insert the large bore needle into your hip now. | 现在我要把大孔针插入你的臀部了 |
[17:45] | I hate needles. | 我太讨厌针了 |
[17:47] | -How’d you two meet? -He was my prom date. | -你们俩是怎么认识的? -他是我毕业舞会的舞伴 |
[17:51] | -Been together ever since? -No. | -自那之后 就一直在一起吗? -不是的 |
[17:54] | Gena ran off to New York for a decade to join the City Ballet. | 吉娜跑去纽约 加入了城市芭蕾舞团 在那里待了十多年 |
[17:57] | Until I broke my ankle, ended my career, and came home. | 直到我摔断了脚踝 职业生涯泡汤 于是我回了家 |
[18:01] | We reconnected at our ten-year high school reunion. | 我们在高中毕业十年的同学会上重逢 |
[18:05] | -It was like no time had passed. -I never forgot her. | -就像我们从来没分开过一样 -我从没忘记她 |
[18:08] | I never forgot you either. | 我也从未忘记你 |
[18:11] | Done. | 好了 |
[18:14] | Get me yammering on about Gena, and I barely even notice | 一旦开始喋喋不休地聊吉娜 我甚至没注意到 |
[18:16] | -a needle going into my bone. -You did great. | -针刺进了我的骨头 -你表现得很好 |
[18:19] | We’ll get this to the lab and then transfuse it into Baby D right away. | 我们马上就把它送进化验室 然后尽快输送给D宝宝 |
[18:26] | Nice work in there. Baby C should be crying in no time. | 手术做得很好 C宝宝应该很快就会哭了 |
[18:31] | Are you sure you want to raise the baby on your own? | 你确定你想自己抚养孩子吗? |
[18:37] | Because I’m too careerist to be a good mom? Like I was | 因为我太看重事业 没法做好妈妈吗 就像你之前说 |
[18:39] | -too ambitious to be a good girlfriend? -No. | -我野心太甚 没法做一个好女友? -不是 |
[18:43] | You’ll love your kid more than any job or partner. | 你对孩子的爱 会胜过一切工作或伴侣 |
[18:47] | I sure do. But if you don’t have the guy when you have the kid, | 我知道你一定会 但如果你是在没有伴侣时生下了孩子 |
[18:51] | he might be tough to find. | 之后你可能很难再找到伴侣了 |
[18:54] | I shouldn’t have a kid because I may never find a man. | 你是说有了孩子就很难再找到男人了 所以我不该要孩子? |
[18:58] | Okay, caveman. | 好吧 山顶洞人 |
[18:59] | Never said I wouldn’t date a single mom, but I am remarkably sensitive. | 我没说我不会和单身妈妈约会 我只是为你担心 |
[19:04] | I want a kid. And I’m done waiting. | 我想要孩子 而且我不想再等下去了 |
[19:07] | See you back in the NICU. | 新生儿重症监护室再见 |
[19:18] | She’s improving, and hungry. | 她的情况越来越好了 开始饿了 |
[19:22] | All ready for some colostrum. | 准备好来一点初乳了 |
[19:26] | You text Clay back yet? | 你给克雷回短信了吗? |
[19:28] | After this, we can start introducing a pacifier. | 喝完这个 我们就可以给他用上安抚奶嘴了 |
[19:31] | I didn’t have sex for 17 months after I lost my leg. | 在失去我的腿后 我整整17个月没有做爱 |
[19:34] | And then when I did, I thought, | 后来当我又开始做爱时 我想 |
[19:36] | “Oh, yeah, I remember this. It’s awesome.” | “没错 我记得这种感觉 真是太棒了” |
[19:40] | It’s a first date. I’m not even thinking about sex. | 这只是第一次约会 我压根没往做爱上想 |
[19:43] | Liar. | 说谎 |
[19:45] | They make these chairs that glide | 轮椅是用来滑行 |
[19:47] | and wedges. This is not a death sentence to your sex life. | 和向前向后顶的 它没有对你的性生活判处死刑 |
[19:50] | Okay. I will text him back, mostly to stop this conversation. | 好吧 我会给他回短信的 主要是为了堵上你的嘴 |
[19:55] | But it’s just dinner. | 但是 我们只是吃个晚餐而已 |
[19:57] | For now. | 以后就说不准了 |
[20:01] | Damn, she’s not tolerating the colostrum. | 该死 她的身体承受不了初乳 |
[20:03] | I haven’t started it yet. | 我还没给她喂呢 |
[20:10] | So you guys ready to start trying again? | 你们打算继续备孕吗? |
[20:12] | Yes. We put up a calendar this morning. | 没错 今早我们已经挂好备孕日历了 |
[20:16] | And practiced. | 也练习过了 |
[20:17] | I think she gets it, Shaun. | 你说得太具体了 肖恩 |
[20:22] | Visualizing the uterine wall. | 可以看到子宫壁了 |
[20:29] | That’s scar tissue. | 那是疤痕组织 |
[20:32] | That sounds bad. | 听上去不是好事 |
[20:33] | It’s from the fetoscopic surgery and D&C after your miscarriage. | 这是胎儿镜手术和流产后的清宫手术 留下的疤痕 |
[20:38] | You should do a hysteroscopy to remove the adhesions. | 你应该做个子宫镜检查 以去除粘连 |
[20:42] | Thank you, Dr. Murphy. | 谢谢你的建议 墨菲医生 |
[20:44] | He’s right. We can attempt that, but– | 他说得没错 我们可以试试这个办法 但是… |
[20:48] | You have Asherman’s Syndrome. | 你患有子宫腔粘连综合征 |
[20:53] | Most likely, yes. | 很有可能是这样 |
[20:56] | Well, can we still start trying? | 好吧 那我们能继续备孕吗? |
[20:59] | I wouldn’t advise it. | 我不建议这么做 |
[21:02] | How much longer do we have to wait? | 那我们还要等多久? |
[21:06] | I recommend continuing birth control. | 我建议你们继续避孕 |
[21:08] | Getting pregnant right now wouldn’t be safe for you or the baby. | 现在怀孕对你和孩子都有危险 |
[21:17] | When will it be safe? | 那什么时候才会不危险? |
[21:20] | Maybe another year. Maybe two. | 大概一年 或两年后 |
[21:25] | Maybe never. | 也可能永远都不行 |
[21:51] | Severe edema, fluid in the lungs, but no obstructions, just as we expected. | 我们猜得没错 严重水肿 肺部积液 但没有阻塞 |
[21:56] | So we’ve eliminated brain, spine, abdomen, anything congenital. | 这就排除了脑部 脊柱 腹部 和任何先天性的问题 |
[22:01] | I shouldn’t have let you talk to them. Miracles, really? | 我就不该让你去和他们的父母谈 “奇迹” 搞什么? |
[22:06] | -I was direct and honest. -How is that being honest? | -我说了实话 而且很直白 -这是哪门子实话? |
[22:08] | They think there’s a chance here. | 他们认为孩子还有希望 |
[22:10] | As long as she’s breathing, her heart is beating, her brain is functioning, | 只有她呼吸没停 心跳没停 大脑还在运作 |
[22:13] | -there’s still hope– -This infant is under two pounds, | -就还有希望… -这个婴儿体重不足一公斤 |
[22:16] | 11 weeks premature, with a major birth defect. | 早产了11周 伴有重大出生缺陷 |
[22:19] | She’s more than likely too small, too weak and too sick to survive. | 她太小 太虚弱 病得太重了 很难活下来 |
[22:28] | Stop being a cheerleader, start being a doctor. | 别再扮演啦啦队长了 做好医生的角色吧 |
[22:36] | O2 sats and heart rate are improving. | 氧饱和度和心率越来越好了 |
[22:39] | Come on, dude, cry for me. | 加油 伙计 为我哭一声吧 |
[22:43] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[22:44] | Who’s the star? | 谁最厉害呀? |
[22:46] | Baby B is. He’s coming off the vent. Yes, you are. And then you’re gonna wail. | 是B宝宝 他可以脱离人工呼吸器了 没错 接下来你很快就会哭了 |
[22:52] | Those guys you were looking at earlier, | 你之前在挑选的那些男人 |
[22:55] | how much do you really know about them? | 你对他们的了解程度能有多深? |
[22:57] | -You’d be surprised. -Besides their physical attributes | -比你想象的要深 -除了他们的身体数据 |
[23:00] | and what diseases they carry. Genetics can also determine | 和携带的疾病之外 幽默感和价值观 |
[23:03] | your sense of humor, your values. | 也是可以遗传的 |
[23:06] | You want the sperm bank to ask them all to write a knock-knock joke | 你想要精子银行让每一个捐赠者 写一个冷笑话 |
[23:09] | -and an answer to the trolley problem? -Or ask me. | -再让他们回答电车难题吗? -问我也行 |
[23:14] | I’m not suggesting I’d be the kid’s dad. I just want to help. No strings attached. | 我不是说我想当孩子的爸爸 我只是想帮忙 没有附加条件 |
[23:23] | Baby B’s on CPAP, O2 sats rising. Hope to hear a cry soon. | B宝宝开始用呼吸机了 氧饱和度正在提升 很快就会哭了 |
[23:27] | Excellent. Still no cry from C either? | 太好了 C宝宝也还没哭吗? |
[23:32] | Scope the baby. TAPVR repair may have caused vocal cord palsy. | 给他做个检查 完全肺静脉移位引流 可能会导致声带麻痹 |
[23:45] | No missed or new obstructive issues. Upper airway’s clean. | 没有之前遗漏的或新的阻塞问题 上呼吸道畅通 |
[23:49] | -Then why are her O2 sats plummeting? -Could be some sort of fistula, | -那她的氧饱和度为什么大幅下降? -可能是某种瘘管 |
[23:52] | bronchopulmonary dysplasia. | 或是支气管肺发育不良 |
[23:53] | RDS. Or could be neurological. | 也可能是呼吸窘迫综合征 或是神经性的问题 |
[23:59] | She’s too fragile to start testing blind. | 她太脆弱了 没法经受盲目的测试 |
[24:03] | I’ll stay with her. Put her back on CPAP. | 我来陪着她 给她重新接上呼吸机 |
[24:06] | -I’ll put together a full differential. -Eat something while you’re at it. | -我来整理一份完整的差异表 -做的时候 别忘了吃东西 |
[24:14] | Marrow transplant seems to be working, | 神经移植似乎有效果 |
[24:16] | but I couldn’t pass the NG tube into the stomach. | 但我没法把胃管插入胃部 |
[24:19] | How’d the appointment go? | 你们看妇产医生的结果如何? |
[24:22] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[24:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[24:28] | No. | 不好 |
[24:32] | How long has he been drooling? | 他流了多久的口水? |
[24:35] | I don’t know. I thought that was normal. | 我没数 我以为这是正常现象 |
[24:38] | It’s not. | 这不是 |
[24:39] | Any luck with the NG tube? | 胃管插好了吗? |
[24:41] | No. That is a symptom. | 没有 这是一种症状 |
[24:42] | This baby cannot swallow. | 这个宝宝无法吞咽 |
[24:44] | He has a congenital tracheoesophageal fistula. | 他患有先天性气管食管瘘 |
[24:47] | We need to operate. | 我们需要马上手术 |
[24:52] | Camera is in position. | 镜头已到位 |
[24:55] | Fistula’s between the distal esophagus and the trachea. You were right. | 瘘管位于远端食管和气管之间 你说得没错 |
[24:59] | I know. Now reconnect the esophagus. | 那当然 现在重新连接食管 |
[25:02] | Forceps. | 手术钳 |
[25:04] | Repositioning thoracoscope. | 正在重新定位胸腔镜 |
[25:05] | Got it. Mobilizing the esophagus to the level of the trachea. | 搞定 将食管移动至气管的高度 |
[25:10] | -Have you already isolated the fistula? -Yes. | -你已经将瘘管单独隔离出来了吗? -对 |
[25:13] | I didn’t tell you to do that. | 我没叫你那么做 |
[25:16] | You should have first mobilized the proximal pouch of the esophagus. | 你该先移动食管的近端囊袋 |
[25:20] | -I’m sorry. -You may have interrupted the blood supply. | -抱歉 -你可能已经阻断了供血 |
[25:23] | The risk of anastomosis leaks and tissue breakdown are greater now. | 现在吻合口渗漏和组织破裂的风险 更高了 |
[25:26] | Give me the instrument. | 把工具给我 |
[25:28] | Step back. | 退后 |
[25:31] | Move. | 让开 |
[25:34] | Take the camera. | 拿着镜头 |
[25:40] | Suturing. | 缝合 |
[25:43] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗? |
[25:46] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:00] | When I said yes to dinner, I didn’t mean tonight. | 我答应你共进晚餐时 指的不是今晚 |
[26:03] | Patience is not my greatest virtue. | 耐心不是我的强项 |
[26:06] | I’m in the middle of this preemie case. | 我正在治疗一个早产儿 |
[26:08] | So you fasting till it’s done? | 在治好病人前你要禁食? |
[26:22] | Brought your favorite. Roast chicken. | 我带了你的最爱过来 烤鸡 |
[26:27] | Like the first time you asked me out. | 你第一次约我出去时吃的东西 |
[26:31] | She’s breathing on her own. | 她在自主呼吸了 |
[26:33] | Nice. | 真好 |
[26:35] | I don’t envy anyone who has to try to sleep in a house with six infants. | 我一点也不羡慕要和六个婴儿 共处一室 挣扎入睡的人 |
[26:40] | -No matter how cute they are. -I feel that way about one. | -不管这些婴儿有多可爱 -就算只有一个 我也忍不了 |
[26:47] | Are you opposed to kids? | 你不喜欢孩子吗? |
[26:50] | I mean, not politically. | 政治角度来说 并不讨厌 |
[26:52] | But… | 但是呢 |
[26:58] | I’m not sure I want any of my own. | 我不确定我想要自己的孩子 |
[27:04] | Is that bad? | 这是坏事吗? |
[27:07] | Being one of four… | 我家有四个孩子… |
[27:11] | I always saw myself with a big family. | 我总觉得自己也会有一个大家庭 |
[27:15] | Being one of eight, pretty much why I don’t want one. | 我家有八个孩子 这也是为什么我不想要孩子 |
[27:27] | Ice Cube, Guy Fieri, Tom Hanks. | “冰块” 盖伊费里 汤姆汉克斯 |
[27:30] | Everybody loves Hanks. | 没人不爱汤姆汉克斯 |
[27:33] | -Not Tom Hanks. -Raider Nation is deep and eclectic. | -汤姆汉克斯可不行啊 -突袭者队粉丝团有深度 又包容 |
[27:35] | I promise I don’t paint my face, unless it’s the playoffs. | 我保证不会在脸上画队标 季后赛除外 |
[27:39] | So only one day per decade? | 所以也就是每十年一次 |
[27:41] | Okay. Opposite sides of the Bay. That’s why they have a bridge. | 好吧 你们对岸的人完全不懂 所以他们才会建一座桥 |
[27:45] | I can’t believe you were actually there for “The Catch.” | 我真不敢相信那次载入史册的接球 发生时 你就在现场 |
[27:48] | Were you sitting on that side of the field where Clark caught it? | 克拉克接住那一球时 你就坐在球场的那头吗? |
[27:55] | Yup, you’re distracted. | 好吧 你的心思不在这里 |
[27:58] | You want to walk me through your case so far? | 你想跟我捋一遍这个病人的情况吗? |
[28:02] | EXIT procedure for CHAOS. Cyst was decompressed, | 先天高气道阻塞综合征 做了产时宫外手术 囊肿减了压 |
[28:05] | we weaned her off CPAP, O2 sats improved, then started crashing. | 我们让她脱离了呼吸机 氧饱和度上升了 然后马上开始下降 |
[28:10] | Not sure why. Pass me the ghost pepper sauce, would you? | 不知道究竟是为什么 把地狱辣酱递给我 可以吗? |
[28:13] | I feel like that stuff’s gonna burn a hole in my chest. | 我感觉这东西会把我的胸腔 辣出一个洞来 |
[28:16] | What if your preemie’s breathing troubles aren’t from above? What if it’s from below? | 如果这个早产儿的呼吸问题 不是源自上方 而是出在下方呢? |
[28:22] | Diaphragmatic hernia. | 膈疝 |
[28:25] | Could allow the baby’s lower organs to protrude into her chest, crowd her lungs. | 这会让婴儿的下部气管侵入胸腔 挤压她的肺部 |
[28:29] | If it started as a small defect, we could easily miss it on ultrasound | 如果一开始的缺陷很小 看超声波时很容易漏掉 |
[28:33] | with all the crowding in that womb. | 毕竟当时子宫里又乱又挤 |
[28:36] | Smart, handsome, and you brought me food. | 聪明 帅气 还给我带了饭来 |
[28:40] | I might actually let you take me out on a real date. | 我可能真的答应和你来一场 真正的约会 |
[28:42] | This is a real date. I mean, it will be once we kiss. | 这就是真正的约会 等到我们接吻就是了 |
[28:51] | Then we should probably do that now. | 那我们或许现在就该接吻 |
[28:55] | My thought exactly. | 英雄所见略同 |
[29:13] | Thank you for your offer. | 谢谢你的提议 |
[29:16] | But… | 但是呢? |
[29:19] | It would hurt too much to see you every time I looked at my kid. | 每次看我的孩子 都会看到你的影子 这太痛苦了 |
[29:37] | The live birth rate in pregnancies | 子宫黏连综合征经过治疗后 |
[29:40] | after Asherman’s treatment is 67%. She should have mentioned that. | 怀孕后的活产率为67% 她应该跟你讲清楚这一点的 |
[29:47] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 应该说的 |
[29:50] | And hysteroscopy | 而且做子宫镜检查 |
[29:54] | improves the odds of conception. | 会提高受孕的几率 |
[29:57] | Our prognosis for conception may still be very good. | 经过干预后 我们怀上孩子的几率可能还是很高 |
[30:04] | I’m sending good vibes into the universe so good things come back. | 我在向宇宙散发积极的能量 祈求好事的降临 |
[30:09] | Thank you, Shaun. | 谢谢你 肖恩 |
[30:13] | Maybe later. | 不过待会再积极吧 |
[30:16] | Right now, I’m just very sad. | 现在我太难过了 |
[30:25] | I know. | 我懂 |
[30:44] | O2 sats are falling. I need | 氧饱和度在下降 我需要 |
[30:45] | suction and a ventilator. Page Andrews. She’s bradycardic. | 抽吸和一台人工呼吸器 呼叫安德鲁斯 她开始心动过缓了 |
[30:49] | She’s not getting enough oxygen. | 她缺氧了 |
[30:55] | ‘Cause boys don’t cry | 因为男孩不哭 |
[31:00] | I tried to laugh about it | 我试着一笑而过 |
[31:02] | Cover it all up with lies | 用谎言掩盖一切 |
[31:05] | I tried to laugh about it | 我试着一笑而过 |
[31:09] | Hiding the tears in my eyes | 掩饰我眼中的泪水 |
[31:11] | ‘Cause boys don’t cry | 因为男孩不哭 |
[31:16] | O2 sats are rising. Heart rate’s normal. | 氧饱和度开始上升了 心率恢复正常 |
[31:21] | She’s fine. | 她没事了 |
[31:23] | Just forgot to breathe. | 她只是忘记呼吸了 |
[31:25] | It happens when they’re this little. | 在这么小的孩子身上 这时有发生 |
[31:42] | -I’m gonna go home. -You giving up? | -我要回家了 -你是要放弃吗? |
[31:45] | I’m accepting the situation. | 我是接受现状了 |
[31:47] | There’s still hope. | 还是有希望的 |
[31:48] | Stop with the hope already, will ya? It’s not gonna save this child. | 别再搞希望那套了 可以吗? 这对这孩子没有任何帮助 |
[31:52] | Hypnagogia. | 睡眠临界态 |
[31:54] | Thomas Edison believed the thoughts generated as we drift off to sleep | 托马斯爱迪生认为 人们在即将入睡时 |
[31:58] | were the most likely to generate a breakthrough. | 取得突破的几率是最高的 |
[32:00] | Thomas Edison, the Wizard of Menlo Park, | 托马斯爱迪生 门洛帕克的奇才 |
[32:03] | the same guy who believed that if he sat on a goose egg, | 他还认为如果他坐在一颗鹅蛋上 |
[32:06] | he could actually make the goose egg hatch. | 也能让那颗鹅蛋孵化 |
[32:09] | There was an experiment published in Science, | 《科学》杂志上发表过一个实验 |
[32:12] | subjects tried to solve a difficult math problem | 让受试者在深夜 努力去解决一个数学难题 |
[32:14] | late at night while holding something heavy. | 同时抱着一个重物 |
[32:16] | When they went to sleep, they dropped it. When they woke up they solved the problem. | 当他们陷入睡眠时 重物掉落 当他们再度醒来 难题成功被解决了 |
[32:20] | Okay, when I go to bed tonight, I’ll cuddle with a barbell | 今晚我入睡前 会一手抱着一个杠铃 |
[32:23] | while holding a light bulb. How’s that? | 一手拿着一颗灯泡 你满意了吗? |
[32:26] | Any breakthroughs on Baby E? | 这边有什么进展吗? |
[32:27] | We’ve exhausted all our options, we’re moving on to “watch and wait.” | 我们已经没有任何办法了 所以只能进入“观察与等待”阶段 |
[32:32] | We were just talking about hypnagogia. | 我们正在聊睡眠临界态 |
[32:33] | The Edison sleep theory from Science magazine? | 《科学》杂志上 那个爱迪生的睡觉理论? |
[32:36] | Thought we might stay all night and take turns waking each other. | 我们打算在这里待一夜 轮流叫醒对方 |
[32:40] | -Well, that’s– -Absurd? Silly? | -好吧 这… -荒唐?愚蠢? |
[32:43] | Ridiculous? | 可笑? |
[32:44] | I was gonna say that’s better than “watch and wait.” | 我本打算说 这总比“观察与等待”好 |
[33:03] | You were right. Baby F has a diaphragmatic hernia. | 你说得没错 F宝宝患有膈疝 |
[33:06] | It didn’t show up on the initial X-ray. Anybody would’ve missed it. | 最初的X光片没有照出来 很容易遗漏 |
[33:10] | -It was Clay’s idea. -I’m glad that I texted him to bring you dinner. | -这是克雷想出来的 -幸好我给他发短信让他给你送晚餐 |
[33:16] | -You did not. -I did. | -竟然是你出的主意 -是我 |
[33:19] | Well played. | 干得好 |
[33:23] | After we get consent, you can scrub in, help me make that little girl all better. | 等我们取得父母同意后 你进手术室来 帮我一起治好她 |
[33:53] | Hypnagogia! | 睡眠临界态! |
[33:55] | What? | 什么? |
[33:59] | -The groin. -What? | -腹股沟 -什么? |
[34:01] | -What? -The groin? | -什么? -你说什么腹股沟? |
[34:03] | If we can’t access the baby’s chest, we can check the groin. | 虽然我们对婴儿的胸腔束手无策 但我们可以检查腹股沟 |
[34:07] | If she has bounding femoral pulses– | 如果她的股骨脉搏是有力跳动的… |
[34:10] | It would indicate a patent ductus arteriosus. | 那就证明动脉导管未闭 |
[34:12] | Which would explain the fluid in her lungs and the heart failure, | 这样她肺部积液和心力衰竭的症状 就说得通了 |
[34:15] | which could be fixed with a Piccolo Occluder. | 而这个问题 是可以通过小型封堵器解决的 |
[34:19] | Go get consent, and an aspirin. | 去征求父母的同意 再给我拿片阿司匹林 |
[34:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:25] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[34:26] | If we can’t put the baby on her back, how are we gonna insert the device? | 既然没法让婴儿仰躺 我们要怎么插入装置呢? |
[34:35] | I’ll get comfortable. You scream in my face this time. | 我开始睡了 这次轮到你来吼醒我 |
[34:41] | He’s swallowing now. | 他开始吞咽了 |
[34:43] | But still not crying. | 但还是没有哭 |
[34:46] | Ready to show your brother how it’s done? | 准备好给你弟弟示范一下了吗? |
[35:08] | Very polite of you to wait for your brother. | 你很讲礼貌嘛 等你哥哥先哭你才哭 |
[35:12] | Maybe there was something to that shady co-bedding research. | 也许那个同床研究真的有些道理 |
[35:15] | Maybe you being a wuss was a blessing in disguise. | 也许你的懦夫行为 反倒招来了好运 |
[35:24] | That would’ve hurt me, too. | 我也会很心痛 |
[35:26] | Having a kid with you and not being part of your lives. | 如果和你有一个孩子 却无法参与你的生活 |
[35:37] | Gaining access through the umbilical vessels was inspiring. | 通过脐血管进入 这个点子非常有启发性 |
[35:41] | -I credit Thomas Edison. -As you should. | -这都归功于托马斯爱迪生 -应该的 |
[35:47] | Seriously, thank you for humoring my crazy idea, Dr. Glassman. | 说真的 谢谢您接纳我疯狂的主意 格拉斯曼医生 |
[35:52] | Thank you for helping me to not give up on hope. | 谢谢你教会我不要放弃希望 |
[36:04] | Come on, buddy. Let me hear that cry. | 来吧 伙计 让我听听你的哭声 |
[36:13] | Heart rate 110 bpm. Respiratory 65. | 心率110次每分钟 呼吸65次 |
[36:18] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[36:20] | I thought I was being decisive. | 我以为那是果断的表现 |
[36:24] | You were. It was the wrong decision. | 那确实是 只不过你果断的地方不对 |
[36:54] | He will be okay. | 他没事了 |
[36:58] | You should feel bad, but not too bad. | 你应该感到愧疚 但不必太愧疚 |
[37:08] | Sextuplet births are incredibly rare, | 六胞胎是非常罕见的 |
[37:12] | one in almost four billion. | 它发生的几率只有四十亿分之一 |
[37:14] | And the odds of a 100% survival are even rarer. | 而百分之百的存活率就更低了 |
[37:19] | But I’m happy to report all six babies are healthy | 但如今我很开心地宣布 这六个宝宝非常健康 |
[37:22] | and all six babies will be going home. | 他们都准备回家了 |
[37:33] | It wasn’t easy, but because of all of you…Because of your hard work, we were able to do it… | 这不是容易的事 但多亏了所有人 我们做到了 |
[37:37] | …some of our friends from the press… | 我们在媒体界的朋友们… |
[37:39] | That’s a thicket of chest hair. | 这人的胸毛太浓密了 |
[37:41] | Chances are, his back… | 他的后背很大几率也… |
[37:48] | Breakfast on me if you help me make a list of acceptable prospects. | 帮我选几个可以接受的潜在人选 我请你吃早餐 |
[37:52] | I wanted to personally thank you and the parents, Gena and Jack. | 所以也要谢谢大家 还有孩子的父母 吉娜和杰克 |
[37:56] | And want to thank you as well. | 也要谢谢你们 |
[37:58] | This is a time to celebrate. | 现在该开始庆祝了 |
[38:01] | He’s competitive. He likes to do everything before his brother. | 他好胜心很强 凡事都要抢在他弟弟前面 |
[38:04] | C is an empath, waited until he knew his brother would be okay before doing his thing. | C很懂会共情 非要等到他哥哥没事了 才开始做自己的事 |
[38:19] | Byron and Christopher? | 拜伦和克里斯托弗? |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:24] | EJ E.J. | |
[38:26] | Her name is E.J. | 我们要叫她EJ |
[38:29] | It stands for Erin Jordan. | 代表亚伦乔丹 |
[38:32] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[38:42] | Meet Baby F. | 来见见F宝宝 |
[38:51] | Francesca. | 叫她弗朗西斯卡吧 |
[38:55] | But Gena and Jack are first time parents | 不过吉娜和杰克毕竟是 要带六个宝宝回家的 |
[38:57] | who’ll be bringing home six babies, so they’re gonna need lots of help. | 新手父母 所以他们会需要很多帮助 |
[39:01] | Now, for those of you who are willing to continue | 我们当中 如果有人愿意 在宝宝们回家后 |
[39:04] | once the babies are at home, there’s a volunteer sign-up sheet | 继续照顾他们 手术办理台上有一张志愿报名表 |
[39:08] | at the check-in desk. I’m sure Gena and Jack | 有意者可以过去报名 我相信吉娜和杰克 |
[39:11] | would be grateful for any help you’re willing to give. | 会非常感激你们施于的援手 |
[39:18] | So you had a goth mom? | 你有个哥特妈妈? |
[39:21] | She sang “Boys Don’t Cry” as a lullaby? | 她会唱着《男孩不哭》哄你睡觉? |
[39:23] | Yeah. She picked me up at school blasting Joy Division, too, | 是啊 她来学校接我时 还会大声唱着“Joy Division”的歌 |
[39:26] | humiliated me at the time. But she was a good mom. | 当时我觉得丢人得要命 但她是个好妈妈 |
[39:32] | My dad used to sing “Ein Keloheinu” louder than everyone in shul. | 我爸生前常唱《我们独一无二的神》 是集会上唱得最响亮的那个 |
[39:36] | I hated it. Which was probably the point. | 我很讨厌这首歌 不过这大概也是他这么做的原因 |
[39:44] | Could be fun to embarrass our kids someday, | 让我们的孩子尴尬得无地自容 应该也挺好玩的 |
[39:47] | far, far in the future. | 在非常非常遥远的未来 |
[39:53] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢你 好的 |
[39:58] | I’m glad I brought this case to you. | 我很庆幸我带着这个病案来找你了 |
[40:01] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:04] | Marcus, I’m sorry. | 马库斯 我很抱歉 |
[40:07] | For giving up on us. For cheating. | 抱歉我放弃了我们的感情 抱歉我出了轨 |
[40:12] | It’s the worst mistake I ever made. | 这是我犯下的最糟糕的错误 |
[40:16] | It wasn’t all you. | 这不全是你的错 |
[40:19] | I don’t know that I gave up, but I certainly didn’t pay enough attention. | 我不知道自己当时有没有放弃 但我确实对你缺乏关心 |
[40:25] | Gena and Jack grew apart, but they found each other again. | 吉娜和杰克曾经渐行渐远 分道扬镳 但最终 他们又回到了彼此身边 |
[40:31] | That’s a nice story. | 这是个美好的故事 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:36] | Nice. | 很美好 |
[40:49] | Derek. | 好了 |
[40:55] | Say “grilled cheese” six times. | 说六次“烤奶酪三明治” |
[40:58] | Grilled cheese. | 烤奶酪三明治 |
[41:08] | But I just keep on laughing | 但我只是 继续笑着 |
[41:11] | Hiding the tears in my eyes | 隐去眼中的泪水 |
[41:15] | Because boys don’t cry | 因为男孩不哭 |
[41:22] | Boys don’t cry | 男孩不哭 |