时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Time to get up? | 该起床了? |
[00:43] | For me. | 是我该起了 |
[00:44] | Early department meeting. | 一大早有部门会议 |
[00:46] | You should stay in bed. | 你应该继续睡 |
[00:48] | So should you. | 你也是 |
[00:52] | How about I put a call into Rosalia’s? | 我给萝丝莉亚餐厅打个电话怎么样? |
[00:54] | Breakfast burrito, latte from a big cup. | 早餐卷饼 一大杯拿铁 |
[00:58] | 20 minutes saved. | 能省20分钟 |
[01:00] | If I get back in that bed, | 如果我回到床上 |
[01:02] | it’ll be for more than 20 minutes. | 20分钟可不够 |
[01:06] | I can be late. | 迟到就迟到吧 |
[01:12] | Told you to put on a jacket. | 我让你穿件夹克的 |
[01:14] | I told you I’d be fine. | 我说了我不冷 |
[01:16] | Are you fine? | 你真的不冷吗? |
[01:19] | No, I’m freezing. | 不是 冷死了 |
[01:21] | It’s San Jose. | 这里是圣何塞 |
[01:23] | Winter’s a relative term. | 冬天只是一个相对的概念 |
[01:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:32] | You wear that yesterday? | 这不是你昨天穿的衣服吗? |
[01:34] | I crashed at her place. | 我睡在她家了 |
[01:36] | We finished a research project late | 我们很晚才完成一个研究项目 |
[01:38] | and he slept on the couch. | 他就睡在沙发上了 |
[01:40] | Didn’t you have a date? | 你不是有约会吗? |
[01:42] | I rescheduled it. | 我改时间了 |
[01:45] | I need to shower or I’ll be late. | 我得洗个澡 不然我会迟到的 |
[01:48] | -See ya. -See ya. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:51] | -He’s bread crumbing you. -Excuse me. | -他在给你扔面包屑 -什么? |
[01:54] | He’s flirtatious, noncommittal. | 他举止暧昧 却不表明态度 |
[01:56] | Giving you attention to keep you hooked. | 只给你足够的关注来吊着你 |
[01:59] | He’s dropping crumbs. You’ll never get the full slice. | 他在扔面包屑 你永远吃不到完整的面包片 |
[02:02] | We’re just friends. I’m fine with that. | 我们只是朋友 我不介意这种关系 |
[02:04] | Or maybe you’re settling for whatever he’ll give you. | 或者他丢给你什么你都愿意接 |
[02:12] | When did the stomach pain begin? | 胃痛是什么时候开始的? |
[02:15] | Couple weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[02:16] | I’m on my 10th day of Lupron, it could be the side effects. | 我注射利普安十天了 可能是副作用 |
[02:20] | Hoping for an embryo transfer soon. | 我们想尽快进行胚胎移植 |
[02:22] | Gotta take care of her. | 得好好照顾她 |
[02:25] | Other than the pain, any other– | 除了疼痛 有没有其他… |
[02:27] | Emesis, fever, sweats. | 呕吐、发烧、出汗 |
[02:32] | Some tenderness and distension. | 有压痛和腹胀 |
[02:36] | Scar. Right lower quadrant. | 右下腹有个伤疤 |
[02:38] | That’s a first date souvenir. | 那是第一次约会的纪念品 |
[02:40] | Unofficial first date. | 非正式的第一次约会 |
[02:42] | A McBurney’s incision. | 麦克伯尼氏手术切痕 |
[02:43] | You had an open appendectomy. | 你做过开腹阑尾切除术 |
[02:45] | A ruptured appendix. | 她的阑尾破裂了 |
[02:47] | I’m an RN. | 我是一名注册护士 |
[02:49] | It’s a medical meet-cute. | 就医时的浪漫邂逅 |
[02:53] | -I’m okay. -You are not. | -我很好 -你不好 |
[02:55] | There’s an irregularly shaped mass in the right side pelvic region. | 右侧骨盆区有一个形状不规则的肿块 |
[02:59] | You need a CT STAT. | 你必须马上做CT |
[03:09] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗? |
[03:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[03:16] | I fell and hit my head. | 我摔倒了 撞到了头 |
[03:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:23] | Possible head trauma. | 可能是头部外伤 |
[03:32] | Name and date of birth? | 你能说出姓名和出生日期吗? |
[03:36] | Toni Rhoades. | 托妮路兹 |
[03:37] | August 7th, 1995. | 1995年8月7日 |
[03:40] | Slow reacting pupils. | 瞳孔反应迟钝 |
[03:41] | Any drugs or alcohol? | 你有用药或饮酒吗? |
[03:42] | No, no, no. | 没有 |
[03:45] | Yes, I had a couple drinks last night. | 不对 我昨晚喝了几杯酒 |
[03:50] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这里的? |
[03:56] | Head CT. Check for brain bleed, skull fractures. | 需要做头部CT 检查脑出血和颅骨骨折 |
[04:01] | My stomach is… | 我的胃… |
[04:04] | How’d you get this? | 这是哪来的? |
[04:07] | Her abdomen is rigid and distended. | 她的腹部僵硬肿胀 |
[04:15] | Significant intraperitoneal hemorrhage. | 腹腔内有明显出血 |
[04:18] | Your spleen is bleeding. You need surgery. | 你的脾脏在出血 你需要手术 |
[04:36] | I reviewed your patient’s ultrasound. | 我检查了你的病人的超声波 |
[04:38] | The appearance of that mixed echogenic mass is unusual. | 混合回声肿块的出现很不寻常 |
[04:42] | -Yes, we– -Keep me posted. | -是的 我们… -有进展就告诉我 |
[04:45] | Went to Rosalia’s? | 去过萝丝莉亚餐厅吗? |
[04:47] | The breakfast burrito with the spicy chorizo. | 早餐卷饼配辣香肠 |
[04:49] | Try molten chorizo. | 尝尝融化的辣香肠 |
[04:51] | Totally worth the ulcer I might get. | 就算我得溃疡也值了 |
[04:53] | Hard stand. | 立场很坚定 |
[04:54] | I have never been to Rosalia’s. | 我从没去过萝丝莉亚餐厅 |
[04:58] | I recommend it. | 我推荐你试试 |
[05:00] | Your images are ready, Dr. Murphy. | 墨菲医生 你的片子准备好了 |
[05:06] | There’s the mass. | 肿块在这里 |
[05:08] | There’s free fluids around the lesion. | 病变周围有游离液体 |
[05:11] | Possible active bleeding and invasion into adjacent organs. | 可能有活动性出血并扩散到邻近器官 |
[05:15] | She needs immediate surgery for resection of the lesion. | 她得立即手术切除病灶 |
[05:20] | How long have you had those? | 你长这个多久了? |
[05:22] | My monster horns? | 我的怪物角? |
[05:24] | Few years, but now they’re making it hard for my glasses to stay on. | 几年了 但现在影响我戴眼镜了 |
[05:32] | My hair hides them. | 我的头发可以遮住它们 |
[05:34] | You’re beautiful, nothing to hide. | 你很漂亮 没有什么好遮的 |
[05:37] | But the glasses need to stay, so we should remove these growths. | 但是你得戴眼镜 所以我们应该切除这些生长物 |
[05:41] | Without shaving my hair or leaving big scars? | 不用剃光头发或留下大大的疤痕吗? |
[05:44] | The only options other doctors gave me. | 这是其他医生给我的唯一选择 |
[05:46] | They don’t know my technique. | 他们不了解我的技术 |
[05:51] | Make a tiny incision…here. | 从这里做一个小切口 |
[05:54] | It minimizes scars and… | 它可以最大限度地减少疤痕 |
[05:57] | it’ll leave your hair intact. | 也不用剃掉你的头发 |
[06:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:02] | Put Gwendolyn on my schedule. | 把格温德琳排进我的日程表 |
[06:04] | -Thank you, Doctor. -Yes. | -谢谢你 医生 -好的 |
[06:08] | Tony’s CT came back clean and no fractures or intracranial bleeding. | 托妮的CT结果很不错 没有骨折 也没有颅内出血 |
[06:12] | Clear for surgery. | 她可以做手术了 |
[06:14] | Doing research for tomorrow? | 明天你要做研究吗? |
[06:16] | I’ll spring for pizza. | 我请客吃披萨 |
[06:21] | Ever heard of bread crumbing? | 听说过“面包屑”手段吗? |
[06:23] | Does it involve pigeons? | 跟鸽子有关系吗? |
[06:26] | No. | 没关系 |
[06:28] | It’s when two people hang out a lot. | 就是两个人经常一起玩的时候 |
[06:33] | One wants to be more than friends and the other isn’t clear. | 其中一个想要超越友谊的关系 而另一个人态度不明 |
[06:39] | What should the first person do? | 第一个人应该怎么办? |
[06:41] | Be patient or move on? | 耐心等待还是忘掉对方? |
[06:44] | Asking for a friend. | 我只想要个朋友 |
[06:47] | Real personal connections are rare. | 真正的私密关系很少见 |
[06:49] | Invaluable. | 堪称无价之宝 |
[06:50] | Whether the context is romantic, | 不管这种关系是爱情 |
[06:53] | or platonic. | 还是柏拉图式的 |
[06:57] | See you inside. | 手术室里见 |
[07:04] | There are tentacles of scar tissue, reaching into every organ. | 疤痕组织的触手 已经伸进了每一个器官 |
[07:08] | Multiple abscesses and infection burden. | 发现多处脓肿和感染负担 |
[07:11] | We will need several drains. | 我们需要几个排液管 |
[07:13] | 100 cc already. This infection is crazy. | 已经一百毫升了 感染太严重了 |
[07:19] | So, things with you and Lim are still sort of awkward? | 你和利姆之间还是很尴尬吗? |
[07:23] | Dr. Lim and I have a professional relationship | 我和利姆医生保持着以医学为中心的 |
[07:26] | centered on medicine. | 工作关系 |
[07:28] | The mass is adherent to the pelvic wall, colon, bladder, uterus. | 肿块粘附在骨盆壁 结肠、膀胱和子宫上 |
[07:34] | You were closer, you miss that? | 你们以前关系更好 怀念吗? |
[07:36] | Cutting through more tissue. | 正在切穿更多组织 |
[07:39] | Dr. Lim is chief of surgery. | 利姆医生是外科主任 |
[07:42] | I am an attending, | 我是一名主治医生 |
[07:44] | a medical focus is logical, | 关注医学才是合乎逻辑 |
[07:46] | and productive. | 和富有成效的做法 |
[07:50] | We’ve reached the mass, cutting into the capsule. | 我们已经到达肿块 正在切入囊体 |
[07:53] | Wait. Oh, my God, is that… | 等等 天哪 那是… |
[07:58] | a surgical towel? | 医用手术巾? |
[08:04] | Ready my ex lap tray, transfuse two units. | 准备好我的开腹探查托盘 输血两个单位 |
[08:07] | Stay two ahead. Place catheter now. | 再备两个单位 现在插入导尿管 |
[08:10] | Her hematocrit is low. | 她的血细胞比容很低 |
[08:12] | A fall shouldn’t cause this damage. | 跌倒不应该造成这种损伤 |
[08:14] | If she was high, anything could’ve happened. | 如果她嗑药了 任何事情都可能发生 |
[08:17] | Let’s hold judgment till tox results come back. | 先别急着指责她 等毒理报告出来吧 |
[08:19] | Placing arterial line now. | 现在放置动脉管路 |
[08:20] | Sluggish pupils, memory loss, | 瞳孔呆滞、失忆 |
[08:22] | confusion, she’s using. | 意识模糊 她吸毒了 |
[08:24] | Not judgment, just recognize certain behavior. | 不是指责 只是识别出某些行为 |
[08:27] | More dynamically unstable. Debate later. | 更不稳定了 稍后再争论吧 |
[08:29] | We need to stop the bleed. | 我们必须给她止血 |
[08:32] | Dr. Allen, why aren’t you placing the catheter? | 艾伦医生 你为什么不插导尿管? |
[08:36] | Severe bruising | 淤青很严重 |
[08:38] | and signs of major trauma in her pelvic region. | 骨盆区有创伤痕迹 |
[08:42] | I think she was raped. | 我认为她被强奸了 |
[08:47] | We saved your spleen. But… | 我们修复了你的脾脏 但是… |
[08:50] | You bled a lot during surgery. | 你在手术中流了很多血 |
[08:52] | We don’t understand why. Need to run more tests. | 我们不清楚原因 需要做更多检查 |
[08:57] | While placing your catheter, we discovered some bruising | 插导尿管的时候 我们发现你的骨盆区 |
[09:01] | and signs of trauma in your pelvic region. | 有一些瘀伤和外伤痕迹 |
[09:04] | We’re worried you’ve been sexually assaulted. | 我们担心你遭到了性侵犯 |
[09:12] | No, that’s… that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[09:15] | Your urine testing came back positive for Rohypnol. | 你的尿检结果显示氟硝西泮阳性 |
[09:18] | It’s associated with date rape. | 它与约会强奸有关联 |
[09:21] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[09:23] | I went out for drinks with my friends. | 我是和一群朋友一起出去喝酒的 |
[09:26] | We were celebrating his new job. | 庆祝他找到了新工作 |
[09:29] | I watched the bartender mix my drinks. | 我亲眼看着调酒师调了酒 |
[09:32] | I was tipsy, but I wasn’t drunk. | 我有点微醺 但没有喝醉 |
[09:37] | The bruises must be from when I tripped. | 瘀伤一定是我绊倒时留下的 |
[09:40] | I would remember if what you’re saying happened. | 如果你说的事情发生了 我会记得的 |
[09:43] | Rohypnol can cause short term amnesia. | 氟硝西泮会造成短期失忆 |
[09:48] | I’m sure this information is a shock. | 我相信这个消息让你很震惊 |
[09:53] | We’re here to support you. | 我们都是来支持你的 |
[09:58] | The best way to gather evidence as to what happened is… | 收集相关证据的最佳方式是 |
[10:02] | to do a rape kit. | 做一个强奸测试包 |
[10:04] | No, I… I don’t need that. | 不 我不需要那个 |
[10:08] | I was with my friend. | 我和我的朋友在一起 |
[10:11] | He wouldn’t let anything happen to me. | 他不会让我出事的 |
[10:14] | You don’t have to decide right now. | 你不必马上做决定 |
[10:17] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[10:18] | We’ll let you know results. | 我们会把检查结果告诉你 |
[10:28] | A retained surgical item? | 遗留的手术用品? |
[10:31] | It’s a towel, that was left in you after a procedure. | 是一条手术巾 手术后留在你体内了 |
[10:33] | That is adherent to several vital organs. | 它附着在几个重要器官上 |
[10:36] | We can’t remove it without irreversibly– | 想要移除它 难免造成不可逆转的… |
[10:39] | Left behind by who, my doctor? | 是谁留下的?我的医生吗? |
[10:41] | Let’s focus on getting it out. Then we– | 我们先想办法把它弄出来 然后再… |
[10:43] | Who did my appendectomy? | 是谁给我做的阑尾切除术? |
[10:46] | -Berter, I think. -The count of sponges | -好像是贝特朗 -海绵和其他物品 |
[10:48] | and other items is done by the lead scrub nurse. | 是由首席手术护士清点的 |
[10:51] | You may discuss this later. | 你们可以晚点再讨论这个 |
[10:52] | Who was the lead scrub nurse? | 首席手术护士是谁? |
[10:54] | Gomez, maybe, or Krause. I really don’t remember. | 也许是戈麦斯 或者克劳斯 我真的不记得了 |
[10:57] | But you were definitely there. | 但你肯定在场 |
[10:59] | Are you blaming me? | 你在怪我吗? |
[11:01] | You’re one of the nurses. Didn’t you notice? | 你是其中一名护士 你没注意吗? |
[11:04] | I was circulating, not scrub. | 我是巡回护士 不是手术护士 |
[11:06] | No way I did this. | 这绝对不是我干的 |
[11:08] | You couldn’t remember. | 你刚才还说不记得 |
[11:09] | Now you’re sure you didn’t do it. | 现在又确定不是你干的 |
[11:11] | -We should move on– -Why are you attacking me? | -我们应该暂时放下… -你为什么攻击我? |
[11:14] | I just found out I have an infected towel in my gut | 我刚发现我的肠道里 有一条感染的手术巾 |
[11:16] | that will require major surgery. | 需要做大手术 |
[11:18] | You’re making this about you. | 你却让自己变成了主角 |
[11:20] | It wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[11:21] | Doesn’t matter whose fault it was. | 是谁的错都不重要 |
[11:26] | We will approach the towel like a sarcoma. | 我们会把手术巾当成肉瘤对待 |
[11:30] | Perform an en block resection, | 进行整块切除 |
[11:32] | bypass intertwined vital arterial structures, | 绕过交织在一起的重要动脉网 |
[11:35] | finish with a thorough debridement. | 最后进行彻底清创 |
[11:37] | That’s a reasonable option. | 这是一个合理的选择 |
[11:39] | Right now, your opinion doesn’t mean a lot. | 你的意见已经没那么重要了 |
[11:44] | I just need a minute. | 给我一点时间 |
[11:48] | I’ll be in the hall. | 我去大厅里等着 |
[11:53] | She’s… not conscious. | 她…没有意识了 |
[11:57] | She’s syncopal. | 她晕厥了 |
[11:58] | She fainted? | 她晕过去了? |
[11:59] | -Naveen. -BP spiking. | -纳温 -血压飙升 |
[12:02] | Heart rate’s up. | 心跳加速 |
[12:03] | Possible bleed or septic shock. | 可能有出血或感染性休克 |
[12:05] | Crash airway tray. | 气道疏通托盘 |
[12:06] | An abscess cavity in the towel may have ruptured. | 手术巾上的脓肿腔可能破裂了 |
[12:10] | We need to get to the OR. | 我们得返回手术室 |
[12:14] | Wanted to see me? | 你找我? |
[12:16] | Yeah. I’m double booked tomorrow. | 我明天的日程有重叠 |
[12:18] | Scrub in with Dr. Annanian for Gwendolyn’s surgery. | 你和阿纳尼安医生 一起做格温德琳的手术吧 |
[12:21] | She was impressed with you. | 她对你印象深刻 |
[12:24] | She’s excited to have you as a surgeon. | 她非常期待你能做她的外科医生 |
[12:26] | It’s a meeting I can’t miss. | 我有一场不能错过的会议 |
[12:28] | Dr. Annanian has my surgical plan. I’ll check in after. | 我已经把手术计划 告诉阿纳尼安医生了 晚点我再来 |
[12:34] | Rupture caused widespread peritonitis. | 破裂引起了大面积的腹膜炎 |
[12:37] | This infection is worse than before. | 这次感染比之前严重多了 |
[12:39] | Aggressively irrigate, debride and suction. | 大量冲洗、清创和吸液 |
[12:44] | We need to control the infection, | 我们需要控制感染 |
[12:46] | send tissue, fluid to the micro lab | 把组织、液体送到微生物实验室 |
[12:48] | so we can focus her antibiotics. | 以便我们集中力量给她使用抗生素 |
[12:52] | Big drop in BP. Heart rate spiking. | 血压骤降 心率飙升 |
[12:54] | She isn’t tolerating surgery. | 她承受不住手术 |
[12:56] | We need to close her again. | 我们得再次给她缝合 |
[12:58] | Sutures. | 缝线 |
[13:02] | What about the towel? | 手术巾怎么办? |
[13:03] | We can’t operate until her BP and O2 sats are under control. | 在她的血压和血氧值得到控制之前 我们不能做手术 |
[13:06] | She’s to remain sedated and intubated until she stabilizes. | 让她保持镇静和插管状态 直到她稳定下来 |
[13:11] | We need to find a new approach to removing the towel. | 我们得找一种新方法把手术巾弄出来 |
[13:14] | Once she’s closed, I can research. | 缝合之后 我就可以开始研究 |
[13:17] | I will consult with Dr. Lim. | 我会咨询利姆医生的 |
[13:22] | I would like a surgical consult. | 我想咨询一台手术的事 |
[13:25] | The Mukherjee case? | 慕克吉的手术? |
[13:26] | The mass on the CT was a retained surgical towel… | CT上的肿块 是一块遗留在体内的手术巾… |
[13:29] | It’s acutely infected, adherent to vital organs. | 引起了急性感染 粘附在重要器官上 |
[13:32] | The patient blames her wife, | 病人责怪她的妻子 |
[13:34] | a surgical nurse during the appendectomy, | 她在阑尾切除术中担任外科护士 |
[13:36] | circulating not scrub. | 巡回 不是手术护士 |
[13:37] | Stick to the medical. | 还是讨论医学问题吧 |
[13:39] | Patient didn’t understand the count wasn’t her wife’s responsibility. They argued– | 病人不明白 清点器械不是她妻子的职责 她们争论… |
[13:43] | The pressing issue is the towel poisoning her from the inside. | 当务之急是手术巾从体内毒害她 |
[13:48] | Your plan to remove it? | 你打算如何取出它? |
[13:50] | That… | 那… |
[13:52] | is what I am here to discuss. | 正是我来找你讨论的话题 |
[13:57] | You are an attending, Dr. Murphy. | 你是主治医生 墨菲医生 |
[13:59] | Your patient has a few hours before she’s stable for a procedure. | 你的病人还需要几个小时 才能稳定下来接受手术 |
[14:03] | Research RSI’s and brainstorm possible solutions with your team. | 研究遗留手术器械的问题 找你的团队集思广益 寻找解决方案 |
[14:07] | If you still need a consult, my door is open. | 在那之后 如果你还需要咨询 我随时欢迎 |
[14:19] | How’s Tony’s platelet count? | 托妮的血小板计数怎么样了? |
[14:20] | Still dropping. | 还在下降 |
[14:21] | You do an anti-platelet antibody? | 你有做抗血小板抗体检查吗? |
[14:23] | Waiting on results. | 正在等结果 |
[14:25] | Order another PRBC transfusion to get her hematocrit up. | 再预定一次红细胞输血 提高她的血细胞比容 |
[14:28] | Any progress on the rape kit? | 强奸检测包有进展吗? |
[14:33] | She won’t talk about it. | 她不愿意提这个 |
[14:35] | I can’t blame her. | 我觉得不能怪她 |
[14:37] | It’s an invasive process that proves | 那是一项侵入性检查 |
[14:40] | a horrible thing she doesn’t remember. | 只能证明一件她不记得的可怕的事 |
[14:42] | Her brain may not remember, but her body does. | 她的大脑可能不记得了 但她的身体记得 |
[14:45] | And chances are eventually, it’ll come back. | 将来有一天 她很可能会想起来 |
[14:48] | Shouldn’t we respect her wishes? | 我们不应该尊重她的意愿吗? |
[14:50] | Don’t want her to feel assaulted again. | 我们不想让她重温遭人侵犯的感觉 |
[14:52] | Denying it doesn’t change it | 否认不能改变事情已经发生的事实 |
[14:58] | It’s Tony. Code Gray. | 是托妮 灰色警报 |
[15:03] | No, please, please. Stop. | 不要 求你了 住手 |
[15:05] | She woke up screaming and pulled out her IV. | 她尖叫着醒来 还拔掉了输液管 |
[15:07] | Just stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[15:09] | Just want to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[15:11] | Tony, you’re okay. | 托妮 你没事了 |
[15:13] | We’re here with you. | 我们都陪着你 |
[15:15] | It’s not real. | 那不是真的 |
[15:17] | Can you breathe with me? | 你能和我一起呼吸吗? |
[15:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:25] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[15:30] | You’re not in danger now. | 你现在没有危险 |
[15:34] | I had a nightmare. | 我做了一个噩梦 |
[15:39] | Her gown. | 她的病号服 |
[15:43] | Let me look at that. | 我得看看你的伤口 |
[15:45] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[15:55] | The spleen repair didn’t work. | 脾脏修复失败了 |
[16:05] | Over the course of your career, you’ve removed five routine sponges | 在你的职业生涯中 你已经移除了五块常规海绵 |
[16:08] | that is higher than any surgeon in the region. | 比该地区任何一位外科医生都要多 |
[16:11] | Special skill on my resume, right under juggling. | 那是我简历上的长项 就排在杂耍下面 |
[16:14] | My patient has a retained towel | 我的病人体内遗留了一条手术巾 |
[16:16] | that has caused sepsis with multi organ involvement. | 导致了多器官受累的败血症 |
[16:18] | I would like a surgical consult. | 我想向你咨询手术事宜 |
[16:20] | A request for your department head. | 找你们科主任吧 |
[16:22] | Dr. Lim said I should tackle the problem on my own. | 利姆医生说我应该自己解决这个问题 |
[16:27] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[16:28] | She is right. | 她说得对 |
[16:30] | I am an attending. | 我是主治医生 |
[16:34] | But your RSI experience would be helpful on this case. | 但你在遗留手术器械方面的经验 对这个病例有帮助 |
[16:39] | I’ll take a look. | 我会看的 |
[16:47] | Nurse Villanueva. | 维拉纽瓦护士 |
[16:49] | Why is Gwen’s surgery still on my schedule? | 格温的手术怎么还在我的日程上? |
[16:52] | She panicked over a new surgeon. | 她因为换了外科医生而恐慌 |
[16:54] | -She wants– -Tell her | -她想要… -告诉她 |
[16:56] | she’s in great hands with Dr. Annanian, take her off my rotation. | 那位医生很厉害 从我的轮班日程上删除她 |
[16:59] | No. | 不行 |
[17:02] | You said you’d do the surgery. | 你说过你会给她做手术 |
[17:04] | You tell her you won’t. | 如果你不做 自己去说吧 |
[17:09] | What about a minimally invasive surgery? | 微创手术怎么样? |
[17:13] | Cut the towel, remove it in pieces | 将手术巾剪开 通过一个小孔 |
[17:14] | -through a single port. -Won’t work. | -逐片取出 -行不通 |
[17:16] | Where it’s attached, infected tissue puts her at high risk. | 从它附着的地方看 被感染的组织使她处于高风险中 |
[17:20] | And aggressive gross total resection | 大刀阔斧地全部切除 |
[17:22] | of organs invaded by the towel, plus infected, necrotic tissue | 被手术巾入侵的器官 和感染的坏死组织 |
[17:25] | is the best option for long term survival… | 是长期生存的最佳选择… |
[17:27] | Procedure risks major bleeds. We’d have to remove her uterus. | 手术有大出血的风险 我们必须切除她的子宫 |
[17:32] | They’re planning a family. She is to carry the baby. | 她们正打算生孩子 她要受孕 |
[17:35] | That will also be impossible if she is dead. | 如果她死了 那也生不了孩子 |
[17:39] | It’s elegantly put. | 说得委婉一点 |
[17:41] | The wife of the patient is here, right? | 病人的妻子来了吧? |
[17:45] | Explain the options to her, see how she wants to proceed. | 向她解释各种选项 看她想如何进行下去 |
[17:48] | They had an argument before her last surgery. | 她们在她上次手术前发生了争执 |
[17:52] | She won’t be pleased with her wife making that decision. | 她肯定不想让她的妻子做决定 |
[17:56] | Just go talk to her. | 去找她谈谈吧 |
[18:05] | We know why you’re bleeding. | 我们知道你为什么出血了 |
[18:07] | You have a condition known as ITP. | 你患上了免疫性血小板减少症 |
[18:09] | Your immune system is destroying your platelets. | 你的免疫系统正在破坏你的血小板 |
[18:12] | Can you fix it? | 你们能治好吗? |
[18:14] | There’s medication to help. | 有药物可以治疗 |
[18:16] | We must remove your spleen. | 我们必须切除你的脾脏 |
[18:19] | Why didn’t you do that during my earlier surgery? | 为什么不在之前的手术中切除呢? |
[18:22] | We weren’t aware of your ITP. | 还不知道你有免疫性血小板减少症 |
[18:24] | It can be triggered by trauma. | 创伤可以触发这种病 |
[18:26] | The ITP complicates our approach. | 免疫性血小板减少症 让我们的方法变复杂了 |
[18:29] | Usually we’d remove your spleen through your abdomen, but… | 通常 我们会通过腹部 切除脾脏 但是 |
[18:33] | that risks a catastrophic bleed. | 那有大出血的风险 |
[18:36] | We can remove your spleen vaginally with minimal incisions. | 我们可以通过最小切口 经阴道切除你的脾脏 |
[18:39] | Less risk of bleeding. | 出血风险比较小 |
[18:43] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 就这么办 |
[18:45] | I hope you’ll allow a rape kit before the procedure. | 我希望你能在手术前 做一个强奸检测包 |
[18:49] | I already told you, no. | 我已经告诉你了 不行 |
[18:53] | The trans vaginal approach will destroy all evidence of the sexual assault. | 经阴道手术会毁掉性侵犯的所有证据 |
[18:57] | No. | 不做 |
[18:59] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:00] | Without the kit, you’ll have no proof. | 没有检测包 你就没有证据 |
[19:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:11] | I believe that something terrible happened to me. | 我相信我确实遭遇了可怕的事 |
[19:16] | But that is true whether or not I go chase down the Boogieman | 但我要不要选择大海捞针 都不会改变这个事实 |
[19:20] | It could help. | 有用的 |
[19:21] | Nothing will help. | 怎么做都没用 |
[19:24] | Don’t let whoever did this get away with it. | 不要让做这件事的人逍遥法外 |
[19:27] | He already has. | 他已经逍遥法外了 |
[19:30] | Doing a rape kit is not going to unrape me. | 做了强奸检测包 也不能让我回到强奸之前 |
[19:41] | Go ahead with surgery. | 开始手术吧 |
[19:49] | We need your decision. | 我们需要你来做决定 |
[19:54] | Is there a way to do the total resection without removing her uterus? | 有没有办法 在不切除子宫的情况下进行全切术? |
[19:59] | No. | 没有 |
[20:00] | She’s dreamed of being pregnant her whole life. | 她一生都梦想着怀孕生子 |
[20:03] | I can’t choose for her. | 我没办法替她选择 |
[20:05] | You can. | 你可以 |
[20:07] | We understand how difficult this is. | 我们明白这有多难选 |
[20:10] | -She’ll never forgive me. -She will. | -她永远不会原谅我 -她会的 |
[20:12] | It’s obvious she loves you. | 她显然是爱你的 |
[20:14] | She blames me for what’s happening. | 她把现在的事归咎于我 |
[20:17] | If I take away her chance | 如果我夺走她 |
[20:19] | to carry a child… | 生育的机会… |
[20:24] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[20:26] | You choose gross resection, she loses her uterus. | 你选择全切术 她就会失去子宫 |
[20:28] | It is likely she will never forgive you. | 她很可能永远不会原谅你 |
[20:31] | But that is irrelevant. It is your decision. | 但那都不相干 这是你的决定 |
[20:35] | You have to make it. | 你必须做决定 |
[20:39] | Whatever happens next. | 不管接下来会发生什么 |
[20:46] | Do the total resection. | 做全切术吧 |
[21:03] | Haven’t seen you here for a while. | 好久没在这里见到你了 |
[21:06] | Forgot how relationships can eat into discretionary time | 我都忘了人际关系 可以吞噬自由支配的时间 |
[21:09] | Doesn’t exactly sound like a complaint. | 听起来不像是抱怨 |
[21:12] | It’s not. | 的确不是 |
[21:14] | Shaun came to me with a surgical consult. | 肖恩来找我咨询手术事宜了 |
[21:17] | Your RSI record. | 你的遗留手术器械记录 |
[21:20] | -Smart. -Did it because you sent him away. | -很聪明 -他来找我是因为你把他打发走了 |
[21:24] | Part of the chief’s job is to empower their attendings | 主任的工作职责包括 赋权他们的主治医生 |
[21:27] | to find their own solutions. | 找到自己的解决方案 |
[21:29] | Sounds like he did. | 听起来他做到了 |
[21:30] | A lot of ways to empower an attending. | 有很多方法都能赋权主治医生 |
[21:33] | And I chose one. | 我选择了其中之一 |
[21:34] | Cause you’re still angry? | 因为你还在生气? |
[21:37] | -Okay. -How long will you do that? | -好吧 -你还要气多久? |
[21:39] | As long as I want? | 我想气多久就气多久 |
[21:40] | Okay. You be as mad at Shaun for as long as you need to be. | 好吧 随便你怎么生肖恩的气 |
[21:44] | Thanks for the permission. | 谢谢许可 |
[21:46] | Just so you know, it’s toxic. | 但你要知道 这是有害的 |
[21:48] | Not just for Shaun. | 伤害的不仅仅是肖恩 |
[21:49] | Spare me. You’re not concerned for anyone other than Shaun. | 得了吧 除了肖恩 你不关心任何人 |
[21:56] | Must go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[22:07] | Dr. Andrews. | 安德鲁斯医生 |
[22:14] | I rescheduled my finance meeting. | 我把财务会议改期了 |
[22:16] | But in the future, I’m requesting a scrub nurse | 但是以后 我需要一位 |
[22:19] | who respects my role as surgeon and hospital president. | 尊重我这个外科医生 和医院院长的手术护士 |
[22:34] | When I was in the hospital, you sat at my bedside. | 我住院的时候 你坐在我的床边 |
[22:38] | You helped me recover when I wasn’t sure I wanted to. | 在我都不确定想不想康复时 你帮我康复了 |
[22:42] | That meant a lot. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[22:45] | Personal attention with patients is always important. | 对患者的个人关怀始终很重要 |
[22:59] | The laparoscopic splenectomy | 腹腔镜脾切除术 |
[23:00] | is a great alternative to the trans vaginal– | 可以完美替代经阴道手术… |
[23:03] | Surgery’s scheduled for this evening. | 手术安排在今晚 |
[23:06] | She wants you removed from her case. | 而且她要求你退出她的治疗 |
[23:08] | She may regret not taking action on this for the rest of her life. | 她可能会终生后悔 她没有对此采取行动 |
[23:13] | That’s her decision. | 那由她说了算 |
[23:15] | Not yours. | 而不是你 |
[23:21] | I got your message. What’s so urgent? | 我收到你的信息了 有什么急事? |
[23:23] | I have added you to Naveen’s surgical team. | 我已经把你加进了纳温的手术团队 |
[23:26] | Please get ready to scrub in in 30 minutes. | 请准备在30分钟后参加手术 |
[23:28] | You have a surgical plan in place, Shaun, | 你已经有了手术计划 肖恩 |
[23:31] | perfectly capable of executing that plan. | 你完全有能力执行那个计划 |
[23:34] | It is my responsibility as attending | 作为主治医生 我有责任 |
[23:37] | to create the conditions likely to result | 创造最有可能产生 |
[23:39] | -in a positive outcome. -Which you’ve done. | -积极成果的条件 -你已经创造了 |
[23:41] | Which include the presence of a surgeon with RSI experience. | 其中包括邀请具有 遗留手术器械经验的外科医生在场 |
[23:45] | Shaun, you’ve always been confident in the OR. | 肖恩 你在手术室里向来很自信 |
[23:50] | What is this about? | 这次是怎么回事? |
[23:52] | Having a surgeon with relevant experience present | 我只是让一位 具有相关经验的外科医生在场 |
[23:55] | in case I need advice. | 以防我需要建议 |
[23:57] | -What if I’m busy? -You’re not. | -如果我很忙呢? -你不忙 |
[23:59] | What exactly about this case is so concerning? | 这个案例到底有什么让人担心的? |
[24:01] | You have more RSI experience than any surgeon in this hospital. | 你在遗留手术器械方面的经验 比这家医院的任何外科医生都丰富 |
[24:05] | That is why I would like you in there. | 所以我希望你在场 |
[24:10] | Please? | 拜托? |
[24:11] | All right, fine. I’ll be there. | 好 我会去的 |
[24:13] | Please get changed. | 麻烦你去换衣服 |
[24:21] | Can’t reach the highest point. | 够不到最高点 |
[24:24] | We can hide her scar above her hairline. | 我们可以把她的疤痕 藏在她的发际线内 |
[24:30] | We need to shave her hair. | 我们得剃掉她的头发 |
[24:34] | Maybe not. | 也许不用 |
[24:36] | Someone give me a comb. | 谁来给我一把梳子 |
[24:40] | Moving on to the hysterectomy. | 开始进行子宫切除术 |
[24:43] | Please clamp the uterine horns. | 请夹紧子宫角 |
[24:50] | Clasping around ligament midway to the internal… inguinal. | 把腹股沟内侧中间的韧带拉紧 |
[24:58] | Infection of the muscular layer of the uterine wall has reduced. | 子宫壁肌层感染减少了 |
[25:02] | Maybe we can save her uterus. | 也许我们可以保住她的子宫 |
[25:22] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[25:26] | Shaun. Shaun! | 肖恩! |
[25:31] | Stick to the plan. | 跟着计划走 |
[25:33] | You cannot save the uterus. | 你保不住她的子宫 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:43] | You are right. Necrosis is too advanced. | 你说得对 坏死太严重了 |
[25:48] | Transfixion, sutures and hemoclip. | 穿刺、缝合和止血夹 |
[26:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:09] | Wanted to see how you’re doing. | 我想来看看你怎么样 |
[26:12] | Naveen is recovering well. | 纳温恢复得很好 |
[26:15] | Surgery turned out as expected. | 手术有了预期效果 |
[26:18] | You hesitated in the OR. What was that about? | 你在手术室里犹豫了 怎么回事? |
[26:21] | I wanted to save her uterus. | 我想保住她的子宫 |
[26:25] | Why’d you get stuck on not doing the hysterectomy? | 你为什么坚持不做子宫切除术? |
[26:27] | Patient wants to carry a child. | 病人想受孕生子 |
[26:30] | It’s very empathetic. | 这么做很有同理心 |
[26:32] | You developed a personal connection? | 你产生了个人感情? |
[26:38] | Luna made the right decision. | 卢娜的决定很正确 |
[26:42] | Even if her wife will never forgive her. | 即使她的妻子永远不会原谅她 |
[26:46] | Are you worried that this will hurt their marriage? | 你担心这会破坏她们的婚姻? |
[26:49] | It doesn’t matter. Okay? It doesn’t matter. What matters… | 这不重要 知道吗?重要的是 |
[26:52] | is that she is alive. | 她还活着 |
[26:55] | We saved her life. | 我们救了她的命 |
[26:56] | That is one thing that matters. | 这是一件很重要的事 |
[26:59] | So is losing a personal connection. | 失去个人感情也很重要 |
[27:02] | The medicine is… | -医学是… -肖恩 |
[27:03] | Is this about Lim? | 这是因为利姆吗? |
[27:06] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[27:08] | I don’t know. It’s… | 我不知道 |
[27:10] | Lim is still upset with you. | 利姆还在生你的气 |
[27:11] | She’s still mad at you. Does that bother you? | 你会因此而烦恼吗? |
[27:14] | Dr. Lim and I have a professional relationship. | 利姆医生和我只是工作关系 |
[27:16] | No, you don’t. | 才不是呢 |
[27:18] | You need to fix that. You two need to sort that out. | 你得修复关系 你们两个必须解决这个问题 |
[27:21] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么? |
[27:22] | I want you two to talk… | 我想让你们两个谈一谈… |
[27:24] | She doesn’t want to talk to me. | 她不想和我说话 |
[27:25] | Depends what you have to say. | 那得看你要说什么了 |
[27:27] | I have nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[27:29] | Shaun, Lim is hurting. | 肖恩 利姆很伤心 |
[27:32] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[27:34] | You are hurting. | 你也很伤心 |
[27:37] | Tell her that. | 告诉她 |
[27:38] | Maybe she’ll forgive you. Maybe she won’t. I don’t know. | 也许她会原谅你 也许她不会 我不知道 |
[27:43] | But you two have to resolve this. | 但是你们两个必须解决这个问题 |
[27:46] | For both of your sakes and mine. | 这对你们、对我都有好处 |
[27:56] | Dr. Lim and I have a professional relationship. | 利姆医生和我只是工作关系 |
[27:59] | I do not need to talk to her. | 我不需要找她谈 |
[28:01] | I have to finish my op note. | 我必须完成我的手术记录 |
[28:13] | I’ve never done a splenectomy that way either. | 我也从来没有那样做过脾切除术 |
[28:16] | Cool surgery, | 手术很酷 |
[28:17] | not the coolest circumstances. | 但是情况不太酷 |
[28:22] | She went through something awful, | 病人经历了一些可怕的事情 |
[28:24] | my reaction was to judge her. | 我的反应却是指责她 |
[28:27] | The same way people judge me. | 和大家指责我的方式没两样 |
[28:29] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 不要苛责自己 |
[28:31] | You didn’t know. | 你又不知道 |
[28:35] | You’re a good friend. | 你是一个好朋友 |
[28:37] | I know | 我知道 |
[28:43] | But… | 但是… |
[28:45] | I’ve been waiting to be more than that. | 我一直在等着突破友谊的界限 |
[28:49] | I shouldn’t do that anymore. | 我不该再等下去了 |
[28:53] | I’m going to cancel research and reschedule my date. | 我要取消研究并重新安排我的约会 |
[28:58] | I think that’s good. | 我觉得那很好 |
[29:02] | You deserve to be happy. | 你配得上幸福的生活 |
[29:11] | I have to prep Tony. | 我去帮托妮做好准备 |
[29:24] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[29:26] | For pressuring you. | 我不该向你施压 |
[29:33] | I didn’t do a rape kit. | 当年我没做强奸检测包 |
[29:37] | And I’ve always regretted it. | 而我一直为此后悔 |
[29:41] | And I didn’t want you to feel the same. | 我不想让你有同样的感觉 |
[29:59] | I was in medical school. | 当时我在医学院念书 |
[30:02] | He was a friend of a friend. | 他是一个朋友的朋友 |
[30:06] | Somewhere along the way, he became a stalker. | 不知什么时候起 他变成了一个跟踪狂 |
[30:10] | One night he showed up at a bar I was at. | 一天晚上 他出现在我所在的一家酒吧 |
[30:14] | He followed me home. | 他跟着我回家了 |
[30:17] | I hated the idea of being seen as a victim. | 我讨厌被人视为受害者 |
[30:22] | So I never told anyone. | 所以我从来没有告诉任何人 |
[30:39] | I let that creep go. | 我放过了那个变态 |
[30:42] | And now, I’ll never know | 可是现在 我永远不会知道 |
[30:45] | how many other women he hurt. | 他伤害了多少其他女人 |
[30:50] | But that’s my regret. | 但这是我的遗憾 |
[30:53] | It’s not fair to put that on you. | 硬套在你身上是不公平的 |
[31:31] | I knew he liked me. | 我知道他喜欢我 |
[31:37] | I should have… | 我早就应该 |
[31:39] | made sure that he knew it wasn’t a date. | 让他知道这不是一次约会 |
[31:44] | I shouldn’t have had a drink. I… | 我不该喝酒 我… |
[31:50] | I don’t even know… | 我甚至不知道 |
[31:52] | if I told him to stop. | 我有没有让他停下来 |
[32:01] | What if I didn’t? | 如果我没有呢? |
[32:03] | It is not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[32:06] | He took away your choice, | 他剥夺了你的选择 |
[32:08] | and now you have to do what’s best for you. | 你现在必须做对你最有利的事 |
[32:14] | Whatever that is. | 不管那是什么 |
[32:17] | Tony, | 托妮 |
[32:18] | time for surgery. | 该去做手术了 |
[32:25] | Not yet. | 等一会 |
[32:32] | There’s still a little swelling, | 还是有点肿 |
[32:34] | but you’ll have minimal scarring. | 但你的疤痕会很小 |
[32:42] | They’re gone. | 它们不见了 |
[32:44] | Now the glasses will stay. | 现在你可以戴眼镜了 |
[32:47] | Nice job with my braids. | 你给我编的辫子很好看 |
[32:49] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我编的 |
[32:52] | I wanted a daughter, I learned to braid. | 我想要一个女儿 所以学过编辫子 |
[32:57] | Might find a nice side hustle. | 或许你能找到一个不错的副业 |
[33:04] | Thank you, Dr. Andrews. | 谢谢你 安德鲁斯医生 |
[33:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[33:21] | You okay to continue? | 你可以继续了吗? |
[33:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:36] | You okay to continue? | 你可以继续了吗? |
[33:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:51] | Are you okay to continue? | 你可以继续了吗? |
[33:56] | Are you okay to continue? | 你可以继续了吗? |
[34:03] | Are you okay to continue? | 你可以继续了吗? |
[34:10] | Are you okay to continue? | 你可以继续了吗? |
[34:14] | Naveen, in the process of removing the towel, | 纳温 在取出手术巾的过程中 |
[34:17] | we also had to take your uterus. | 我们不得不摘掉你的子宫 |
[34:22] | We’re so sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[34:24] | There was no other way? | 没有别的办法吗? |
[34:29] | Yes, but I told them… | 有 但我让他们… |
[34:32] | I told them to do it. | 我让他们摘掉了 |
[34:34] | I needed you to survive. | 我需要你活下来 |
[34:37] | You mean everything to me. | 你是我的一切 |
[34:40] | And I failed at my most important job, | 我在我最重要的工作上失职了 |
[34:42] | keeping you safe. | 那就是保护你的安全 |
[34:44] | I failed you five years ago in the OR. | 五年前 我在手术室里让你失望了 |
[34:46] | And again yesterday. | 昨天我又让你失望了 |
[34:49] | I was so focused on defending myself. | 我只顾着为自己辩解 |
[34:51] | I wasn’t thinking about how scared you were. | 没想过你有多害怕 |
[34:54] | And I’m so, so sorry. | 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[34:56] | Whatever you need. | 你想要什么都行 |
[34:57] | If you want me here every step of the way or… | 你想让我留下来 陪你走过每一步 或者 |
[35:01] | out of the picture completely. | 从你的生活中彻底消失都可以 |
[35:06] | You’d better be here every step of the way. | 你最好陪我走完每一步 |
[35:11] | Because I love you more than anything too. | 因为我爱你也胜过一切 |
[35:34] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[35:36] | Surgery went well. | 手术很顺利 |
[35:38] | Platelet count is good. | 血小板计数恢复了 |
[35:40] | Good. | 那就好 |
[35:42] | And beyond the physical? | 身体以外呢? |
[35:43] | Too early to tell. | 现在还不好说 |
[35:45] | Recovery is a process. | 恢复是需要时间的 |
[35:50] | When we were together, | 我们在一起的时候 |
[35:53] | why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[35:58] | I don’t need anyone’s pity. | 我不需要任何人的怜悯 |
[36:01] | Yours included. | 包括你的 |
[36:04] | It’s in the past. | 这都过去了 |
[36:09] | What you did for Tony, | 你为托妮做的事 |
[36:12] | that was really brave. | 真的很勇敢 |
[36:16] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[36:18] | If you need someone to be brave. | 我可以为你勇敢 |
[36:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:37] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[36:40] | About your surgery. | 关于你的手术 |
[36:42] | I can’t change what happened. | 我无法改变已经发生的事 |
[36:45] | And I do not owe you an apology. | 而且我不需要跟你道歉 |
[36:48] | -Dr. Murphy. -But, I am sorry, | -墨菲医生 -但是 其他事情上 |
[36:52] | for other things. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:55] | In my RSI surgery today, | 在我今天的遗留手术器械手术中 |
[36:56] | the medical choice was clear. | 医学上的选择很明确 |
[37:00] | I didn’t want to proceed as I knew what the consequences would be. | 但我不想继续 因为我知道后果是什么 |
[37:06] | In your surgery, | 在你的手术中 |
[37:07] | the medical choice was clear and I did proceed. | 医学上的选择很明确 我也继续了 |
[37:12] | But I did not know what the consequences | 但我不知道会有什么 |
[37:17] | would be… | 后果 |
[37:20] | I saved your life, but… | 我救了你的命 但是 |
[37:22] | my decision… | 我的决定 |
[37:24] | also caused you harm. | 也给你造成了伤害 |
[37:27] | When I saw you, | 当我看到你 |
[37:29] | hurt and bleeding, | 受伤流血时 |
[37:34] | I saw my brother, Steve, when he died. | 就像是看到了 我兄弟斯蒂夫临终的样子 |
[37:38] | I thought I might lose you the way I lost him. | 我以为我可能会像失去他一样失去你 |
[37:42] | I did not like that. | 我不想那样 |
[37:50] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:53] | This… | 这件事 |
[37:55] | has been very hard for you. | 对你来说很难接受 |
[38:00] | A “medicine only” relationship is… | 保持“纯医学”关系 |
[38:04] | is not easy. I… | 并不轻松 我… |
[38:08] | It is not what I want. | 这不是我想要的 |
[38:12] | I have missed your friendship. | 我想念你的友谊 |
[38:19] | I have missed you. | 我想念你 |
[38:25] | This has been… | 这件事 |
[38:30] | really hard. | 让我很难受 |
[38:35] | My life is in a good place now. | 我现在的生活很好 |
[38:39] | I’m happy. | 我很快乐 |
[38:44] | But… | 但是 |
[38:46] | still angry sometimes. | 有时还是会愤怒 |
[38:50] | It may take a while. | 我可能需要一段时间 |
[38:52] | To let that go. | 才能放下 |
[38:57] | But… | 但是 |
[39:02] | I’ve missed you too. | 我也想念你 肖恩 |
[39:13] | You know, I love being the boss, | 我喜欢当老板的感觉 |
[39:15] | but connecting with patients is why I got into medicine. | 但与病人建立感情是我学医的原因 |
[39:19] | You made me remember that. | 你让我想起了这一点 |
[39:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:29] | Could I buy you a drink | 我能请你喝一杯 |
[39:32] | as an apology for being a pompous ass? | 算是为我的傲慢无礼道歉吗? |
[39:35] | No. | 不能 |
[39:39] | Unless you throw in wings and fries. | 除非加上鸡翅和薯条 |
[39:42] | Tough negotiator. | 很强硬的谈判人 |
[39:44] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[39:51] | Shaun came to see me. | 肖恩来见我了 |
[39:53] | We talked. | 我们谈过了 |
[39:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:57] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[40:00] | Join me? I’m sure we could find some… | 一起喝一杯? 我相信我们能在附近某个地方 |
[40:03] | cucumber water around here somewhere. | 找到一杯黄瓜水 |
[40:05] | Late dinner with Clay. | 我约了克莱共进晚餐 |
[40:10] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[40:22] | -Hey. -Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[40:32] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[40:51] | What was that? | 这算什么? |
[40:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:07] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[41:08] | Yes. You told me I was isolating myself in my other office. | 是的 你说过 我是在另一个办公室隔离自己 |
[41:12] | Something you should know. | 有件事应该让你知道 |
[41:14] | Lim, when she was in her chair and adjusted her position, | 利姆坐在椅子上调整她的位置时 |
[41:18] | there was flexion and rotation in the psoas and glutes. | 腰大肌和臀大肌有屈曲和旋转 |
[41:22] | There was movement. | 它们活动起来了 |
[41:25] | She could walk again. | 她有可能重新站起来 |