时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I love this so much. | 我太喜欢这里了 |
[00:03] | The lake, the fir trees, the fresh air. | 湖泊 杉树 清新的空气 |
[00:08] | Good. You have 14 minutes to enjoy it. | 很好 你有14分钟的时间享受它 |
[00:10] | We are four hours and ten minutes away from the resort, | 我们距离度假村还有 4小时10分钟的路程 |
[00:13] | and your prenatal massage and aura cleansing begins at 5:45. | 你的产前按摩和灵气净化 是在5点45分 |
[00:16] | Given six rest stops, at eight minutes apiece– | 途中有6个服务区 每个停留8分钟 |
[00:19] | You’ve timed my pee breaks? | 你给我的小便时间计时了? |
[00:21] | Generously. | 相当慷慨 |
[00:22] | Shaun, we’re supposed to be relaxing. Schedules are not relaxing. | 肖恩 我们应该放松一下 日程安排不会让人放松 |
[00:26] | I find them… Very soothing. | 我觉得非常令人舒心 |
[00:29] | Okay, 14 minutes it is. | 好吧 那就14分钟 |
[00:33] | Thirteen. | 13分钟了 |
[00:36] | Fourteen… Is fine. | 14分钟也行吧 |
[00:45] | That poor dog. | 那只可怜的狗狗 |
[00:54] | 47-year-old male, multi impalement, disoriented, significant blood loss. | 47岁男性 多处刺伤 神志不清 大量失血 |
[00:58] | Ultrasound and surgical tape. | 超声波 外科胶带 |
[00:59] | These spikes… | 这些尖状物 |
[01:01] | Wood and metal? | 木头和金属? |
[01:03] | We were trimming trees, and a shovel got sucked into the wood chipper. | 我们正在修剪树木 一把铲子进了碎木机 |
[01:06] | -You work with him? -Sometimes, I’m his son. | -你和他一起工作? -是的 有时 我是他儿子 |
[01:09] | I count 20 pieces. Airway’s patent and he’s got good pulses. | 我数了一下 有20块 气道畅通 脉搏良好 |
[01:12] | Lalo? He’s one of my patients. | -拉罗? -他是我的一个病人 |
[01:15] | -No significant free fluid in the abdomen. -No bronchospasms or wheezing. | -腹部无明显游离液体 -无支气管痉挛或喘息 |
[01:18] | No fluids accumulating in pericardium. | 心包无积液 |
[01:21] | You jostle that spike, he could bleed out. we’ll have to do it in the OR. | 推出那个尖状物 他会失血过多的 我们需要手术室 |
[01:25] | Dad, can you hear me? | 爸爸 你能听到我说话吗 |
[01:27] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:28] | No! | 不要 |
[01:30] | Let’s get him to the OR. | 把他送进手术室 |
[01:34] | -He couldn’t have gotten far. -We don’t know that. | -它不可能走得太远 -我们不知道 |
[01:37] | And the ground is very uneven, | 而且地面很不平整 |
[01:38] | and we know from experience, the woods can be dangerous. | 经验告诉我们 树林可能很危险 |
[01:45] | Hey there, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[01:48] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[01:49] | It is having trouble breathing. Leg and multiple rib fractures. | 呼吸困难 腿部和多处肋骨骨折 |
[01:53] | Poor little guy. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[01:54] | I need to reduce the rib fractures. | 我需要减少肋骨断裂 |
[01:57] | Hold it steady. | 抓稳了 |
[01:59] | Okay. Hang on, buddy. It’ll be okay. | 好的 坚持住小家伙 会没事的 |
[02:04] | We need to get it to a veterinary hospital. | 我们需要去动物医院 |
[02:18] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[02:35] | -I gotta get you to St. Bon’s. -I need you to do it here. | -我带你去圣何塞 -我需要你在这里手术 |
[02:38] | I’m a first year resident. That’s unsupervised surgery. | 我只是一年级住院医生 那会是无人监管的手术 |
[02:41] | I can’t go to the hospital. | 我不能去医院 |
[02:43] | There was a gang member there. Me being there was a parole violation. | 那里有一个帮派成员 在那里是违反假释规定的 |
[02:47] | Cops get that bullet, I’m going back to prison. | 警察拿到那颗子弹 我就回监狱了 |
[02:49] | Well, just go to your PO. Tell ’em the truth. | 去找你的假释官说实话 |
[02:51] | Because the criminal justice system is always fair, | 刑事司法系统是不公平的 |
[02:53] | especially to guys who look like me. | 特别是对像我这样的人 |
[03:00] | I finally got my life back on track. | 我终于让我的生活回到了正轨 |
[03:03] | I have a good job, | 我有一份好工作 |
[03:05] | I’m trying to work things out with Viva, | 我正在努力解决与维瓦之间的问题 |
[03:07] | I’m watching my baby twice a week. | 我每周看我的宝宝两次 |
[03:09] | I go back inside, I could lose everything. | 我回到里面 我可能会失去一切 |
[03:14] | Danni… | 丹妮 |
[03:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:25] | The bullet’s close to the surface. | 子弹离表皮很近 |
[03:30] | It’s more a procedure than a surgery. | 这比普通手术难度更高 |
[03:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:36] | I gotta get some stuff first. | 我得先去拿点东西 |
[03:40] | What’s the strategy? | 策略是什么 |
[03:42] | We should start with most life threatening spikes. | 我们应该从最威胁生命的尖状物开始 |
[03:44] | -These two in the chest, maybe the abdomen -We can’t risk a major hemorrhage so soon. | -胸部的 也许是腹部 -我们不能冒大出血的风险 |
[03:48] | Do the easier ones, buy time for the transfusions to work. | 先从简单的开始 为输血争取时间 |
[03:52] | Dr. Reznick’s right. | 雷茨尼克医生说得没错 |
[03:54] | We start with distal extremities. I’ll take his leg. | 我们从四肢远端开始 我负责他的腿 |
[03:56] | You get the pieces in his right arm, I’ll take his left. | 你负责右手臂 我负责左手臂 |
[03:59] | Now that there’s an adult in the room… | 既然这里有大人 |
[04:01] | Always a pleasure. You leaving, I mean. | 总是很高兴 我是说你的离开 |
[04:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:16] | So, after basketball on Wednesday, | 周三打完篮球后 |
[04:18] | I’m introducing Clay to the wonders of Su Cai Bao. | 我会向克莱介绍蔬菜包 |
[04:21] | -You in? -Assuming that’s food, sure. | -你听到了吗 -应该是食物 当然 |
[04:24] | Great. It’s a date. 8:00 p.m., my place. | 很好 这是个约会 晚上八点在我家 |
[04:39] | Didn’t you just finish a night shift? | 你不是刚值完夜班吗 |
[04:41] | Too much caffeine. | 咖啡喝多了 |
[04:43] | I’m building a trauma simulator to practice removing foreign bodies. | 我在建造一个创伤模拟器 来练习清除异物 |
[04:48] | You’re weird. | 你很奇怪 |
[04:50] | You’ll probably be my boss someday. | 你有一天也许会成为我的领导 |
[05:02] | First grade, I begged my parents for a puppy. | 一年级时 我恳求父母给我一只小狗 |
[05:06] | Tessa. Chocolate Lab, sweetest little face. | 泰莎 巧克力色的拉布拉多 最可爱的小脸蛋 |
[05:10] | Next morning, Tessa peed on my dad’s briefcase. | 第二天早上 泰莎在我爸爸的公文包上撒了尿 |
[05:13] | He returned her that night. | 他当晚就把它送回去了 |
[05:15] | -That…Doesn’t sound like good parenting. -It wasn’t. | -听起来不像是好的养育方式 -没错 |
[05:19] | The dog’s got a damaged spleen, broken ribs and a fractured radius | 狗的脾脏受损 肋骨断裂 桡骨骨折 |
[05:23] | and skin lacerations. | 还有皮肤撕裂伤 |
[05:25] | -He’ll need– -An ex-lap and thoracotomy. | -它需要 -剖腹探查和开胸手术 |
[05:28] | I’m a surgeon at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 我是圣文德医院的一名外科医生 |
[05:31] | -We should go. -When are you planning to do it? | -我们该走了 -你打算什么时候手术 |
[05:33] | I’m not. I don’t work without upfront payment, | 没打算 没有预付款我是不会工作的 |
[05:36] | and since we don’t know the dog’s owners… | 因为我们不知道它的主人 |
[05:38] | -Well, we’ll pay. -That… could be expensive. | -我们会付钱的 -那可能会很贵 |
[05:42] | Quite. | 相当贵 |
[05:44] | I could slot him in tomorrow morning. | 我可以在明天早上给它安排手术 |
[05:49] | I guess we can stay in a motel. We should really be here for Buddy. | 我们可以住在汽车旅馆 我们真的应该陪着巴迪 |
[05:53] | I’ve named him Buddy. | 我给它起名叫巴迪 |
[05:56] | Whatever its real name is, | 不管它的真名是什么 |
[05:59] | it is a dog, and not our dog, | 它是一只狗 不是我们的狗 |
[06:01] | and we are going to miss your prenatal massage. | 而且我们要错过你的产前按摩了 |
[06:04] | Buddy needs us more than I need my aura cleansed, Shaun. | 相比我的灵气净化 巴迪更需要我们 |
[06:09] | Okay, it is your babymoon. | 好吧 反正是你的产前蜜月 |
[06:23] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[06:31] | It’s just a fragment. | 只是个碎片 |
[06:32] | The bullet must have shattered. | 子弹肯定是碎了 |
[06:34] | -It’s still in me? -Yeah. | -还在我体内吗 -是的 |
[06:38] | There’s damage deeper in your leg. | 你的腿上有更深的损伤 |
[06:41] | I can’t locate the rest of the bullet unless I cut further in your muscle. | 除非我进一步切开你的肌肉 否则我找不到子弹的剩余部分 |
[06:45] | So cut. | 那就切 |
[06:48] | I need a second opinion. | 我需要第二种意见 |
[06:51] | -Hey. -Question. | -嘿 -问题 |
[06:52] | If a bullet’s stuck behind the vastus medialis– | 如果一颗子弹卡在股内肌后方 |
[06:55] | -This for your simulator? -Yeah, it’s a scenario I’m practicing. | -是你的模拟器的练习? -我正在练习的一个场景 |
[07:00] | How do you decide if you leave it in? | 你如何决定是否留下它 |
[07:01] | It depends on the imaging. | 这取决于成像 |
[07:03] | What if you’re going in blind? | 如果你是盲目地去做呢 |
[07:06] | It depends on the angle of entry, caliber of the bullet, exact location. | 这取决于进入的角度 子弹的口径 确切的位置 |
[07:11] | Okay, I’ll figure it out. | 好的 我会想办法的 |
[07:13] | Danni… | 丹妮 |
[07:16] | how about you tell me what’s actually going on? | 告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[07:21] | Removing the left lateral mid-thigh spike. | 移除左侧大腿中部的尖状物 |
[07:24] | Irrigating the spike near the sternum. No signs of pneumothorax. | 灌洗胸骨附近的尖状物 没有气胸的迹象 |
[07:28] | Starting on the shoulder… | 从肩膀开始 |
[07:30] | Lost the pulse. He’s in V-tach. | 没有脉搏 心动过速 |
[07:31] | -Get the internal paddles. -Setting up the internal paddles. | -除颤仪 -设置好 |
[07:36] | -He’s coding. Where are those paddles? -Almost ready. | -心脏骤停了 除颤仪在哪 -快好了 |
[07:40] | There’s no time. Starting cardiac massage. | 没时间了 开始心脏按摩 |
[07:44] | Push one milligram epi. | 推一毫克肾上腺素 |
[07:57] | We’ve got sinus rhythm, blood pressure’s normalizing. | 已经有了窦性心律 血压正在恢复正常 |
[08:00] | Good job, Dr. Park. | 干得好 朴医生 |
[08:02] | -I’ll do more sharp dissection. -His body can’t take anymore. | -我来取出更多的尖状物 -他的身体受不了了 |
[08:05] | Do the panscan, CT, CTA, transfuse him and resume in the morning. | 做全扫描 CT CTA 给他输血 早上继续 |
[08:11] | Nine spikes down, 11 to go. | 取出了9个 还有11个 |
[08:16] | Definitely landed in the medial compartment. | 肯定是落在了内侧隔间 |
[08:19] | Blood flow? | 血流量? |
[08:20] | Good pulses, intact nerve function in the leg. | 脉搏良好 腿部的神经功能完好 |
[08:23] | If he was in the OR, we’d leave the bullet in. | 如果他在手术室 我们会把子弹留在里面 |
[08:26] | Got it. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢你 |
[08:27] | I’ll pack the wound and send him home. | 我会包扎好伤口 送他回家 |
[08:29] | Hold on. Can you take me off video? | 等等 关掉视频吧 |
[08:34] | Hey, I’m not a big fan of being lied to. | 我不喜欢被骗 |
[08:37] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[08:40] | Thanks, Asher. | 谢谢你 阿舍 |
[08:44] | There’s… a stain on the floor. | 地板上有一块污渍 |
[08:54] | Now there’s a pillow on the floor. | 现在地板上有一个枕头 |
[08:57] | Yeah, they should really clean that carpet. Let me call the front desk. | 他们应该清洁那块地毯 我打电话给前台 |
[09:02] | It’s… sticky. | 好粘啊 |
[09:05] | -Okay, maybe I overreacted. -You did. | -好吧 也许我反应过度了 -没错 |
[09:10] | -I thought you loved animals. -I love rabbits and fish. | -我以为你喜欢动物 -我喜欢兔子和鱼 |
[09:13] | They don’t slobber or jump on you, or make messes. | 他们不会流口水 不会跳到你身上 也不会把事情弄得一团糟 |
[09:16] | Well, you know, Shaun, someone’s about to come into our life | 肖恩 有人要进入我们的生活 |
[09:18] | who’s going to slobber and jump on us and make messes? | 他会流口水 跳到我们身上 弄得一团糟 |
[09:21] | If you are talking about our son– | 如果你说的是我们的儿子 |
[09:23] | Yes, of course I’m talking about our son. | 当然我说的是我们的儿子 |
[09:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:29] | Clearly we are both stressed. | 显然我们都感到压力很大 |
[09:32] | I don’t think I’m stressed. | 我不认为我有压力 |
[09:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | Only I am. | 只有我 |
[09:38] | And tired. And I’m gonna get ready for bed. | 累了 我要准备睡觉了 |
[10:06] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[10:15] | That’s infected. | 这是被感染的 |
[10:17] | If I don’t get the rest of the bullet out, you’re gonna go septic. | 如果我不把剩下的子弹取出来 你会得败血症的 |
[10:20] | But you can do it here, right? | 但是你可以在这里做 对吧 |
[10:24] | I shouldn’t. | 我不应该这么做 |
[10:26] | You got me this far. Please. | 你已经帮我这么多了 求你了 |
[10:33] | Okay. I’m gonna need some help. | 好的 我需要一些帮助 |
[10:38] | During the surgery, we discovered sacral and lumbar fractures. | 在手术过程中 我们发现了骶骨和腰椎的骨折 |
[10:41] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:42] | The dog will have trouble walking and will be incontinent. | 狗狗以后走路会有困难 而且大小便失禁 |
[10:48] | So… a second surgery? | 那么第二次手术? |
[10:51] | Unlikely to be effective. | 不太可能有效 |
[10:52] | The dog would still be at risk for infections, UTIs, | 狗仍然有感染 尿路感染 |
[10:56] | and will require constant care. | 并且需要持续的照顾 |
[10:59] | Euthanasia would be more humane. | 安乐死会更人道 |
[11:01] | We brought this dog here to save him, not have him put down. | 我们把这只狗带到这里是为了救它 而不是安乐死 |
[11:07] | I’m going to find his family, | 我要去找它的家人 |
[11:09] | and if I can’t, I will find him a new family. | 如果找不到 我会给它找一个新的家庭 |
[11:12] | And you’re going to find a surgery to fix his incontinence. | 而你要想出一个手术 来解决它的失禁问题 |
[11:16] | Dr. Sinclair is the expert in veterinary medicine. | 辛克莱医生是兽医专家 |
[11:20] | If he cannot think of an effective surgery for incontinence, | 如果他想不出治疗失禁的有效手术 |
[11:24] | there probably isn’t one. | 可能就是没有 |
[11:25] | In which case, it’s very unlikely the dog will be adopted. | 在这种情况下 狗狗被收养的可能性很小 |
[11:29] | Then we’ll adopt him. | 那我们就收养它吧 |
[11:32] | I will find a surgery. | 我会想出一个手术方案 |
[11:41] | -Where are the supplies? -I didn’t bring them. | -补给品在哪儿 -我没带 |
[11:44] | Danni, you shouldn’t be doing this. This is straight-up surgery. | 你不应该这样做 这是一个手术 |
[11:46] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[11:48] | Let me help you take him back to the hospital. | 我帮你送他去医院 |
[11:50] | -That’s not happening. -Why not? | -不可能的 -为什么呢 |
[11:51] | If you weren’t going to do this, why’d you even come? | 如果你不打算帮忙 为什么要来 |
[11:53] | Because I didn’t want to desert you. | 因为我不想抛下你 |
[11:56] | So don’t. | 那就不要 |
[11:58] | I’ll go get the supplies myself. | 我自己去拿物资 |
[12:00] | I just need you to talk me through it. | 我只需要你和我谈谈 |
[12:03] | You won’t even have to touch him. | 你甚至不必碰他 |
[12:07] | If this ever gets out, I’ll take the fall. | 如果这件事传出去 我会承担责任 |
[12:14] | This is why he went into V-tach. | 这是他心动过速的原因 |
[12:15] | The spike in his shoulder damaged every critical structure in the area. | 他肩膀上的尖状物损坏了这里的 每一个重要结构 |
[12:19] | We need to do a subclavian bypass before we pull it out. | 我们需要在拔出它之前 做锁骨下动脉旁路术 |
[12:22] | -Risk sending him into V-tach again? -No, we need to remove the spike. | -冒着再次心动过速的风险? -对 我们需要移除尖状物 |
[12:25] | Unless we remove his arm. | 除非我们截掉他的手臂 |
[12:27] | In his current condition, it’s a less risky surgery. | 以他目前的状况 风险较小 |
[12:31] | Comes down to what Lalo is willing to risk, | 这取决于拉罗愿意冒什么风险 |
[12:33] | and we can’t ask him because he’s too unstable to take him off the ventilator. | 我们不能问他 因为他的身体 太不稳定 无法离开呼吸机 |
[12:37] | We could ask his son. | 我们可以问问他的儿子 |
[12:40] | He’s 16, he’s not authorized to make medical decisions. | 他16岁 无权做出医疗决定 |
[12:43] | Sure, but he’d have a better idea than us, what his father would want. | 但他会更清楚地知道他父亲想要什么 |
[12:49] | Talk to him. | 跟他谈谈 |
[13:01] | Buddy, it’s okay. | 巴迪 没关系的 |
[13:04] | We’re gonna find your humans. | 我们会找到你的家人 |
[13:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:10] | Yep. All good. | 是的 一切都好 |
[13:12] | Were you trying to pet the dog? | 你是想摸它吗 |
[13:14] | No. | 不是 |
[13:17] | You should never touch an injured animal near its wound. | 你千万不要触摸受伤动物的伤口附近 |
[13:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:22] | I’m gonna start putting up lost dog flyers. | 我要去张贴走失的狗传单 |
[13:31] | Making the incision. | 做切口 |
[13:36] | Dissecting at muscle to free up the purulence. | 切开肌肉以释放脓液 |
[13:44] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[13:47] | Lila. | 莉拉 |
[13:48] | What’s she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[13:51] | The first time she saw snow, she ran outside. | 她第一次见到雪 就跑到外面去了 |
[13:55] | No gloves, no hat. | 没有手套 没有帽子 |
[13:58] | I had to drag her back in before she… | 我不得不在她发青之前… |
[14:00] | before she turned blue. | 把她拖回来 |
[14:05] | She’s like me. | 她像我一样 |
[14:07] | Never listens to anyone. | 从不听任何人的 |
[14:10] | Sounds like Powell, actually. | 实际上 听起来像鲍威尔 |
[14:16] | I know I can be a bit much. | 我知道我可能有点过分 |
[14:22] | My parents were really tough. | 我的父母真的很强硬 |
[14:25] | I learned at a young age that if I didn’t push back hard, | 我在很小的时候就知道 如果我不用力回击 |
[14:29] | then I’d be pushed around. | 那么我就会被推来推去 |
[14:33] | It helped me, especially after I lost my leg. | 这对我很有帮助 特别是在我失去腿之后 |
[14:36] | My med school advisor told me that I shouldn’t be a surgeon | 我的医学院导师告诉我 我不应该成为一名外科医生 |
[14:39] | because I wouldn’t be able to stand for hours in the OR. | 因为我无法在手术室里站几个小时 |
[14:42] | But… I can. | 但是我可以 |
[14:44] | And I am. | 我现在也是了 |
[14:49] | Danni, are you okay? It’s Audrey. | 丹妮 你还好吗 我是奥德瑞 |
[14:52] | I called out of my shift this morning. | 今早我请假了 |
[14:55] | Just told her it was a family emergency. | 就告诉她是家庭紧急情况 |
[14:59] | -She’s been calling and texting. -This is not good. | -她一直在打电话发短信 -这可不好 |
[15:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:05] | -Wait. Where are you– -Just… | -等等 你要去哪里 -别出声 |
[15:11] | -Hey. -Hey, is everything okay? | -嘿 -嘿 一切都好吗 |
[15:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:15] | A good friend is having some issues. | 一个好朋友遇到了一些问题 |
[15:17] | We’re still in the middle of it. | 我们正在处理中 |
[15:20] | After what happened with Perez, I was worried. | 在佩雷斯的事情发生后 我很担心 |
[15:22] | I just wanted to check on you. | 我想来看看你 |
[15:24] | Thanks. Totally get it. | 谢谢 完全明白 |
[15:27] | -You’ll be in tomorrow? -Yeah. | -你明天会在吗 -是的 |
[15:31] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[15:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:44] | If we remove this spike from your dad’s shoulder, | 如果我们从你爸爸的肩膀上 取下这块尖状物 |
[15:47] | it could cause complications that would kill him. | 这可能会导致并发症 而要了他的命 |
[15:52] | How likely? | 可能性有多大 |
[15:53] | Maybe a five to ten percent chance. | 也许有5%到10%的可能性 |
[15:56] | The safer option would be to amputate the arm. | 更安全的选择是截肢 |
[16:02] | So you’re asking me to decide whether to cut off my dad’s arm? | 所以你们是要我决定 是否截掉我父亲的手臂? |
[16:05] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不是 |
[16:08] | We just want to figure out what your dad would want if he was awake. | 我们只是想弄清楚 如果你爸爸醒着 他会想要什么 |
[16:14] | Do you have any other support system? Family, friends who help out. | 你还有提供支持的人际关系吗 家人 朋友帮忙 |
[16:20] | Not really. | 没有 |
[16:22] | Mom died. | 妈妈死了 |
[16:23] | And the rest of the family’s in El Salvador. | 而家里的其他人都在萨尔瓦多 |
[16:26] | Has he ever worked with other gardeners? | 他有没有和其他园丁一起工作过 |
[16:28] | I mean, me. I help out most mornings before school. | 我在上学前的大多数早晨都会帮忙 |
[16:33] | He fell off a roof last winter. | 去年冬天他从屋顶上摔下来 |
[16:35] | Got a concussion. | 得了脑震荡 |
[16:37] | I picked up some slack and it was fine. | 我接替他工作 还好 |
[16:40] | I know this is different. | 我知道这不一样 |
[16:43] | But he always says, “We stick together, we’ll find a way.” | 但他总是说 我们团结一致 会找到办法的 |
[16:51] | If cutting off his arm means he’ll live… | 如果截掉他的手臂意味着他能活下来 |
[16:55] | then do it. | 那就做吧 |
[16:58] | That’s what he’d want. | 这是他所希望的 |
[17:05] | Why are you talking to me about operating on a dog? | 你为什么说要给狗做手术 |
[17:08] | Lea asked me to. | 莉亚让我做的 |
[17:09] | She is very stressed and I don’t know why. | 她压力很大 我不知道为什么 |
[17:12] | Well, considering what she’s been through, you know? | 考虑到她所经历的 你知道吗 |
[17:15] | But she knows her pregnancy is safe now. | 但她知道她怀孕现在是安全的 |
[17:18] | You don’t get over something like that in a week. | 你不可能在一个星期内 克服这样的事情 |
[17:21] | Okay, so how much time will she need? | 好的 那么她需要多少时间 |
[17:24] | I don’t know, Shaun. | 我不知道 肖恩 |
[17:26] | Maybe this isn’t even the main issue, you know? | 也许这都不是主要问题 |
[17:31] | Maybe Lea is worried about being a mom. | 也许莉亚是在为当妈妈担心 |
[17:35] | She wouldn’t be the first. | 她不是第一个 |
[17:37] | Aren’t you a little bit worried about being a dad? | 当爹了就不愁吗 |
[17:40] | A little. | 一点 |
[17:42] | Crying babies can be very loud, | 哭闹的婴儿可能很吵 |
[17:43] | and their bowel movements and spit up can be very disgusting and smelly. | 他们的排泄物和呕吐物 可能很恶心有异味 |
[17:48] | But I have noise-reducing earplugs and peppermint oil for under my nose, | 但我有降噪耳塞 鼻子下面可以摸薄荷油 |
[17:51] | and I will keep a supply of surgical smocks at home. | 我会在家里准备一些手术服 |
[17:55] | You’ve certainly gamed that out, huh? | 你已经想得非常周全了 |
[17:57] | Yes. How do I help Lea be less worried? | 是的 我如何帮助莉亚减少担忧 |
[18:00] | I don’t know, Shaun. | 我不知道 肖恩 |
[18:03] | You don’t know what the issue is, right? | 你不知道问题是什么 对吧 |
[18:05] | So, I would talk to her and tell her that you’ve noticed | 我会和她谈谈 告诉她你注意到 |
[18:08] | she’s been a little bit stressed lately and ask her what’s going on. | 她最近有压力 问她发生了什么事 |
[18:12] | And send me the doggy imaging. | 把狗狗的片子发给我 |
[18:29] | He’s stable. For now. | 他很稳定 就目前而言 |
[18:31] | -I’m so sorry. -You should be. | -我很抱歉 -你应该 |
[18:33] | If you’re gonna blame anybody, blame me. | 如果要责怪谁 怪我 |
[18:35] | I do. This was unethical, stupid. | 我会的 这是不道德的愚蠢的 |
[18:38] | And if he dies, possibly criminal. | 如果他死了 可能是犯罪 |
[18:41] | Vince would have died of sepsis. | 他也许会死于败血症 |
[18:43] | -So call an ambulance. -Then what? | -所以叫救护车 -然后呢 |
[18:45] | -EMT’s can’t force him to go to the hospital. -They can if he’s unconscious. | -急救人员不能强迫他走 -如果他失去知觉 他们可以 |
[18:48] | He could be dead by then. | 到那时他可能已经死了 |
[18:51] | The only way to make sure that he lives is to operate here. | 确保他活下来的唯一方法 就是在这里进行手术 |
[18:56] | You’re a trauma surgeon. It would be simple and ethical. | 你是一名创伤外科医生 这将是简单和道德的 |
[18:59] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[19:00] | I told you, he’s a friend of mine from the navy. | 我告诉过你他是我在海军的朋友 |
[19:03] | Who’s on parole. For what? | 谁在假释 因为什么 |
[19:07] | -That doesn’t matter. -It does to me. | -这无关紧要 -对我来说很重要 |
[19:15] | Vince was the first one to the accident. He tourniquetted my leg. | 文斯是第一个到达事故现场的人 他给我的腿扎了止血带 |
[19:21] | He held my hand. | 他握着我的手 |
[19:22] | He comforted me. | 他安慰我 |
[19:24] | He was the only person that day that looked me straight in the eyes. | 他是唯一一个直视我眼睛的人 |
[19:28] | Everybody else was just too scared, too freaked out. | 其他人都太害怕了 太吓人了 |
[19:31] | Too disgusted. | 太恶心了 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:43] | Will you give us a second? | 给我们一点时间 |
[19:51] | If I hadn’t warned you off of that surgery four months ago, | 如果我没有在四个月前警告你 不要做那个手术 |
[19:54] | you could’ve ended up worse off or dead on the table. | 你可能会变得更糟 或者死在手术台上 |
[19:59] | And whether you knew it or not, you needed me. | 不管你知不知道 你需要我 |
[20:04] | And right now, Audrey, I need you. | 现在奥德瑞 我需要你 |
[20:11] | I will help you with your friend. | 我会帮助你的朋友 |
[20:14] | And then we’ll deal with what you did. | 然后再来处理你所做的事情 |
[20:26] | I put up tons of flyers, | 我张贴了大量的传单 |
[20:28] | called around to all the shelters and vet hospitals and… | 给所有的庇护所和动物医院打电话 |
[20:32] | Did Glassman have ideas at least? | 格拉斯曼有什么想法吗 |
[20:34] | Yes. That I should talk to you. | 有的 我应该和你谈谈 |
[20:37] | I’ve noticed you are stressed, and I don’t know exactly why, | 我注意到你压力很大 我不知道为什么 |
[20:40] | but maybe it is because you’re worried about motherhood. | 也许是因为你在担心做母亲 |
[20:45] | I meant about the surgery for the dog. | 我指的是关于狗的手术 |
[20:49] | But… | 但 |
[20:51] | I am worried, yeah. | 我很担心 是的 |
[20:55] | You shouldn’t be. | 你大可不必 |
[20:58] | You’ll be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[21:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:03] | And I know you’ll be a great dad to our son. | 我知道你会成为我们儿子的好父亲 |
[21:06] | But what if… | 但是如果 |
[21:08] | we’re incompatible as parents. | 作为父母 我们是合不来的 |
[21:10] | We can’t even agree how to wash dishes. | 我们甚至不能就如何洗碗达成一致 |
[21:13] | And look at us with this dog. | 再看看我们和这条狗 |
[21:15] | We’re arguing, Buddy hates me. | 我们在吵架 巴迪讨厌我 |
[21:19] | I lied. He snapped at me after I petted too close to his stitches. | 我撒了谎 我摸得太靠近伤口 它对我大叫 |
[21:22] | I thought so. | 和我想的一致 |
[21:26] | We will work as a team and figure it out. | 我们将作为一个团队 想办法解决 |
[21:33] | But… what if we don’t know how? | 但是如果我们不知道怎么做呢 |
[21:37] | We’ve both had pretty lousy parental role models. | 我们都有相当糟糕的父母榜样 |
[21:40] | I don’t think I’m like my parents at all. | 我认为我根本不像我的父母 |
[21:43] | And I don’t plan to treat our children like they did me and Steve. | 我也不打算像他们对待我和史蒂夫 那样对待我们的孩子 |
[21:47] | I can see my parents in me in ways I really don’t like. | 我可以在我身上看到我父母的影子 我真的不喜欢 |
[21:51] | I can be stubborn like my dad, and flaky like my mom. | 我可以像我爸爸一样固执 也可以像我妈妈一样轻率 |
[21:55] | I can’t tell you how many times I was the last kid at after-school | 我无法告诉你有多少次我是放学后的 最后一个孩子 |
[21:59] | because she forgot to pick me up. | 因为她忘了来接我 |
[22:03] | What if I mess up like they did? | 如果我像他们一样搞砸了怎么办 |
[22:09] | You probably will mess up sometimes, | 你可能有时会搞砸 |
[22:13] | in those ways. | 在这些方面 |
[22:15] | Other ways, too. I probably will as well. | 其他方面也是如此 我可能也会这样 |
[22:20] | But we will support each other. | 但我们会互相支持 |
[22:23] | And each… | 而且 |
[22:39] | I know how to help the dog. | 我知道如何帮助狗狗了 |
[22:43] | I’m gonna inject more lidocaine. | 我要注射更多的利多卡因 |
[22:48] | Turn on the ultrasound probe. | 打开超声探头 |
[22:56] | How’d you end up in prison? | 你怎么会进监狱的 |
[23:00] | When I got back from Afghanistan, I couldn’t sleep. | 当我从阿富汗回来后 我无法入睡 |
[23:03] | I’d lie in bed, stare at the door, waiting for someone to come at me. | 我躺在床上 盯着门 等着有人来找我 |
[23:11] | I was in a bar, and I thought some guy looked at me wrong. | 我在一个酒吧里 我觉得有些人看我的眼神不对 |
[23:15] | Are you getting help? | 你有得到帮助吗 |
[23:18] | I’m on meds. | 我在吃药 |
[23:20] | And therapy. | 和治疗 |
[23:24] | I don’t wanna be what I was. | 我不想变回过去的样子 |
[23:27] | I want to be a good man. | 我想做一个好人 |
[23:29] | For my family. | 为了我的家庭 |
[23:33] | I don’t see the bullet. | 我没看到子弹 |
[23:36] | It must have migrated. | 一定是移动了 |
[23:41] | Three centimeters deep, | 深度三厘米 |
[23:42] | and medial to the femur in the adductor magnus. | 在股骨内侧的大收肌 |
[23:44] | -And what does that mean? -It’s harder to get to now. | -那是什么意思 -现在更难了 |
[23:51] | We can do it. | 我们可以的 |
[23:56] | This will hurt. | 这会很痛 |
[24:00] | -Let’s amputate. Book the OR. -On it. | -我们截肢吧 预定手术室 -马上 |
[24:04] | I think we should save the arm. | 我认为我们应该挽救手臂 |
[24:06] | Did you not hear what Dylan just said? | 你没听到迪伦说的话吗 |
[24:08] | I heard his son will do anything to make sure his dad lives. | 我听到了有个儿子为了 能让他的父亲活着 什么都愿意做 |
[24:11] | But that’s not necessarily what the dad would want. | 这不一定是父亲想要的 |
[24:14] | Lalo’s a poor, undocumented manual laborer. | 拉罗是一个贫穷的 没有证件的体力劳动者 |
[24:17] | No support system. | 没有提供支持的人际关系 |
[24:18] | If he can’t work as a gardener, then what? | 如果他不能工作 那怎么办 |
[24:20] | Dylan told us what. They’ll find a way. | 迪伦说他们会找到办法的 |
[24:23] | And Dylan will drop out of school to take care of him. | 辍学来照顾他 |
[24:25] | He just told us how he works for his dad most mornings. | 他告诉我们他是如何为他的父亲工作 |
[24:27] | Already took care of him when he had a concussion. | 在他有脑震荡的时候照顾他 |
[24:30] | The future Lalo’s been building his son will disappear. | 拉罗为他的儿子建造的未来 将会消失 |
[24:33] | You know what else would ruin his future? Having a dead dad. | 你知道还有什么会毁了他的未来吗 父亲过世 |
[24:39] | Lalo would take the risk. | 拉罗会承担这个风险 |
[24:45] | Morgan heard everything you did, and came away with a different impression. | 摩根同样听到了 但她想的不一样 |
[24:47] | She’s not a parent. | 她没有为人父母 |
[24:50] | That’s very patronizing. | 非常自以为是 |
[24:55] | But that doesn’t mean he’s wrong. | 并不代表他错了 |
[24:59] | -You’re confident you can save his arm? -Very. | -你有信心你能挽救他的手臂? -很有信心 |
[25:03] | Then let’s do it. | 那我们开始吧 |
[25:11] | What a dick move. | 多么卑鄙的手段 |
[25:14] | I’m so sick of being told that | 我非常厌恶被告知 没有孩子的人无法理解爱 |
[25:18] | childless people can’t understand what it means to love someone. | 先有了爱 然后为人父母 |
[25:21] | There’s love, and then there’s being a parent. | 九个月后 你会明白的 |
[25:26] | In nine months or so, you’ll get it. | (巴迪的手术过程) |
[25:28] | After drilling the lamina from L4 to S1, we’ll use a Kerrison punch | 在L4/S1钻孔后 我们将使用咬骨钳 |
[25:31] | to remove fragments two millimeters at a time. | 每次取出两毫米的碎片 |
[25:34] | Then support the spine with screws and rods. | 然后用螺钉和杆支撑脊柱 |
[25:36] | And that is how we will fix the incontinence and leg weakness. | 这就是我们解决尿失禁 和腿无力的方法 |
[25:41] | And by we, I mean you… | 而我们 我的意思是你 |
[25:44] | A little outside my wheelhouse. | 有点超出了我的能力范围 |
[25:46] | That’s why they call it “in the bullpen.” | 这就是为什么他们都准备好了 |
[25:49] | Yes, you’re an expert. On humans. | 是的 你是人类专家 |
[25:52] | -I’m still very unsure. -Why can’t you just do the surgery? | -我还是很不确定 -你为什么不能直接做手术 |
[25:57] | Buddy is an innocent little guy who really needs our help. | 巴迪是一个无辜的小家伙 需要我们的帮助 |
[26:01] | And I’ve put in a ton of work with Shaun and Dr. Glassman | 我与肖恩和格拉斯曼博士一起 |
[26:03] | to find a way that could save him. | 想办法救它 |
[26:05] | And I recognize, you have valid questions. | 我承认 你的问题很有道理 |
[26:07] | And I know my hormones are probably playing a role right now, | 我知道我的荷尔蒙可能不太稳定 |
[26:10] | and my attachment to a dog I met yesterday. | 我对昨天遇到的一只狗的执着 |
[26:12] | Probably doesn’t make sense to you, but it is real. | 对你来说没有意义 但是是真实的 |
[26:15] | And I really need Buddy to be okay. | 我真的需要巴迪没事 |
[26:17] | So, I’m asking you to please set aside your concerns | 所以我请求你放下你的顾虑 |
[26:21] | and please help us help Buddy. | 请帮助我们帮助巴迪 |
[26:26] | Who’s paying for this? | 谁来买单呢 |
[26:35] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[26:38] | I need longer forceps. | 我需要更长的镊子 |
[26:40] | We’re almost there. | 快成功了 |
[26:45] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[26:50] | It’s cold. | 很凉 |
[26:55] | Poor pulses. | 脉搏不畅 |
[26:56] | The fragment must have caused a thrombosis. | 碎片肯定引起了血栓 |
[27:00] | I’m calling it. Push more fluids. | 我来打电话 强行输液 |
[27:07] | I need an ambulance at 302 West, Holden Drive, apartment 2A. | 我需要一辆救护车 地址是西302号 霍顿路 2A号公寓 |
[27:13] | We’re gonna try to save your dad’s arm. | 我们会尽力挽救你爸爸的手臂 |
[27:17] | -Did something get better? -No. | -有好转了吗 -没有 |
[27:21] | But we decided it’s worth the risk. | 但我们认为值得冒险 |
[27:27] | Why did you even ask me then? | 那为什么还要问我 |
[27:30] | So I could screw up and make the wrong decision? | 这样我就可以搞砸 并做出错误的决定 |
[27:32] | You didn’t screw up. | 你没有搞砸 |
[27:35] | He hasn’t taken a weekend off in six years. | 他已经六年没有休息过一个周末了 |
[27:40] | He wears old clothes so I can have new ones for school. | 他永远穿旧衣服 让我可以穿新衣服上学 |
[27:46] | He’s given up his whole life to make sure I’m… | 他放弃了他的一生来确保我 |
[27:50] | I’m happy and healthy… | 确保我快乐 健康 |
[27:53] | and safe. | 和安全 |
[27:57] | -I’m just trying to help him and– -You did. | -我只是想帮助他 -你做到了 |
[28:01] | You gave us the information we needed. | 你给了我们需要的信息 |
[28:06] | Right. | 行吧 |
[28:13] | Ten blade. | 10号手术刀 |
[28:15] | Twenty’s better. | 20号会更好 |
[28:16] | You worried about a scar? It’s a dog. | 你担心有疤痕吗 这是只狗 |
[28:18] | Dogs like scars, actually. They think it makes them look cool. | 实际上 狗喜欢伤疤 它们认为这让它们看起来很酷 |
[28:22] | A veterinary medical review longitudinal showed | 兽医学报告的纵观研究表明 |
[28:25] | -that post-op recovery outcomes– -Shaun. | -术后恢复结果 -肖恩 |
[28:27] | -The man knows how to cut into a dog. -But he may not have read the study. | -他知道如何给狗下刀 -但他可能没有读过这份研究报告 |
[28:32] | I’ve already made the incision… | 我已经做了切口 |
[28:34] | with a ten blade. | 用10号刀 |
[28:36] | Preparing to place the three-millimeter pedicle screw. | 准备放置3毫米的椎弓根螺钉 |
[28:40] | A five-millimeter screw’s better. | 5 毫米的更好 |
[28:47] | Removing the bullet. | 取出子弹 |
[28:53] | Slowly release the proximal clamp and let’s look for flow. | 松开近端钳子 我们看看血流情况 |
[29:02] | It’s good flow. | 血流很好 |
[29:04] | Vascular repair’s hemostatic. | 血管修复的止血剂 |
[29:06] | Let’s finish this up and get him off to recovery. | 我们结束手术 让他恢复健康 |
[29:10] | Bag the bullet for forensic evidence. | 子弹装袋 作为法医证据 |
[29:33] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[29:35] | We won’t know until he wakes up. | 我们要等到它醒来才知道 |
[29:40] | Meant a lot that you came. | 你的到来意义重大 |
[29:42] | How can you say no to a dog? | 怎么能对狗说不呢 |
[29:51] | You know, when Maddie was a newborn… | 当玛蒂刚出生时 |
[29:55] | we were worried that she wasn’t… | 我们还很担心她不会 |
[29:58] | latching on, you know. | 吮吸母乳 |
[30:00] | But she did. | 但她做到了 |
[30:02] | And then we were worried that she wasn’t crawling, and she did. | 然后我们又担心她不会爬 结果她也会 |
[30:06] | And then we were worried she wasn’t talking, and… | 接着我们又担心她不会说话 然后… |
[30:11] | You’re going to be a mom. | 你要当妈妈了 |
[30:13] | You’re going to worry. That goes with the gig. | 你会担心 这是自然而然的 |
[30:16] | Ninety-nine percent of the time, everything works out just fine. | 99%的情况下 一切都很好 |
[30:29] | What was… Maddie like? | 玛蒂是什么样的人 |
[30:37] | Maddie… | 玛蒂 |
[30:41] | She never walked anywhere, she always ran. | 她从来不是走路去任何地方 她是用跑的 |
[30:46] | She was angry. A lot. | 她很生气 非常生气 |
[30:49] | That was her Default2. | 她就是这样的人 |
[30:53] | But she loved so deeply. | 但她爱得那么深 |
[30:58] | It was like you were the only one in the world. | 就像你是世界上的唯一 |
[31:03] | I wish I’d known her. | 我希望我认识她 |
[31:07] | Why did you ask me about Maddie? | 你为什么问我玛蒂的事 |
[31:11] | I just can’t imagine going through what you went through. | 我只是无法想象要经历 你所经历的一切 |
[31:17] | And I am… So scared… | 而我 好害怕 |
[31:22] | of that one percent. | 会是那1%的情况 |
[31:31] | After Maddie died, I didn’t think that I was going to make it. | 玛蒂死后 我不认为我能活下来 |
[31:35] | And there were times that I hoped that I wouldn’t. | 有时候我希望自己撑不过来 |
[31:40] | But I did. | 但我做到了 |
[31:45] | And then I met Shaun, and then I met you. | 然后我遇到了肖恩 遇到了你 |
[31:47] | And I’m grateful every single day, because I love you both so much. | 我每天都很感激因为我爱你们俩 |
[31:52] | You and Shaun have love, and you have faith in each other. | 你和肖恩有爱 你们对彼此有信心 |
[31:57] | If I was a betting man… | 如果我是一个赌徒 |
[32:01] | I would bet the house on the both of you. | 我会把房子押在你们俩身上 |
[32:19] | We are on full flow. Removing the spike. | 我们正在全力以赴 去除尖状物 |
[32:29] | -Low blood flow to the brain. -How’s the NIRS? | -大脑的血流量低 -脑氧饱和度怎么样 |
[32:32] | -Sixty-one percent. -Graft must have caused an obstruction. | -61% -一定是移植造成了阻塞 |
[32:34] | I can fix it. Clamps. | 我可以修复 钳子 |
[32:38] | Eleven blade and 6-0 prolenes. | 11号刀片和 6-0聚丙烯缝线 |
[32:43] | -NIRS? -Fifty-six percent, dropping fast. | -脑氧饱和度 -56% 下降速度很快 |
[32:45] | Below 50%, he risks brain damage. | 低于50% 他就有脑损伤的风险 |
[32:47] | We should call this off and ligate the subclavian. | 结束这个 结扎锁骨下动脉 |
[32:49] | No. We’re this close to saving his arm. More sutures. | 不行 我们就差这么一点就能 保住他的手臂了 更多缝线 |
[32:53] | -Fifty-two. -Dr. Park. | -52% -朴医生 |
[32:57] | -Dr. Park. -Get ready to flush and unclamp. | -朴医生 -准备冲洗 松开钳子 |
[32:59] | Go. | 快 |
[33:01] | -Starting flush. -Unclamping. | -开始冲洗 -松开钳子 |
[33:10] | -Arms pink. -NIRS at 70% and climbing. | -手臂恢复血色了 -脑氧饱和度是70% 还在不断攀升 |
[33:14] | Ten spikes to go. | 还有10个尖状物 |
[33:23] | If the surgery fails, and he is still incontinent… | 如果手术失败 他还是大小便失禁 |
[33:30] | I found a waterproof dog bed he might like. | 我找到了一款防水的狗床 它可能会喜欢 |
[33:36] | For our place? | 放我们家吗 |
[33:39] | Buddy is… | 巴迪是… |
[33:42] | very calming to pet. | 非常平静的宠物 |
[33:48] | -I think he has to pee. -We need to get him to the pad. | -我想它要尿尿了 -把它带到垫子上 |
[33:50] | Hey, Buddy, you got to hold it in until we get you over there. | 小家伙 在我们把你送过去之前 你得忍住 |
[33:54] | -Okay, not yet, Buddy. -We’re almost there, Buddy. | -还没有 小家伙 -我们快到了 |
[33:56] | -No pee-pee. -Keep holding it in. | -不要撒尿 -坚持住 |
[33:59] | Not yet. No pee-pee. | 不要撒尿 |
[34:00] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[34:01] | -Keep holding it in. -There we go. All right. | -坚持住 -我们到了 好了 |
[34:03] | -Time for urination. -Go pee-pee. | -该排尿了 -去撒尿吧 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:10] | He did it. | 它做到了 |
[34:12] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[34:13] | -We got him to pee. -We did it! | -我们让它撒尿了 -我们做到了 |
[34:18] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[34:24] | I’m thinking, letters in their records, remediation plans | 我在想在他们的档案中写什么 补救计划 |
[34:28] | and a two-month probationary direct supervision. | 和两个月的试用期的直接监督 |
[34:31] | -One more misstep, they’re out. -That’s appropriate. | -再走错一步 他们就出局了 -这很好 |
[34:35] | For Asher. | 对于阿舍 |
[34:37] | It’s not easy to draw a line between what they did. | 要在他们所做的事情之间 划清界限并不容易 |
[34:39] | Asher never picked up an instrument until you were supervising him, | 阿舍从未拿起过一件器械 直到你监督他 |
[34:42] | and Powell has shown a pattern of disobedience. | 鲍威尔表现出不服从的模式 |
[34:46] | Even from her first surgery. | 从她的第一次手术开始 |
[34:49] | Wolke’s made mistakes of his own. | 沃尔克自己也犯了错误 |
[34:51] | And he knows that. | 他自己清楚 |
[34:53] | Does Powell? | 鲍威尔知道吗 |
[34:58] | Listen, your department, your call. | 听着 你的部门 你的决定 |
[35:01] | But you almost lost Shaun as a friend this year, | 你差点失去肖恩这个朋友 |
[35:02] | and I’m worried you’re acting out of fear of losing another. | 我担心你的行为是因为 害怕失去另一个朋友 |
[35:14] | Color looks good. | 血色看起来不错 |
[35:17] | Strong radial pulse. | 桡动脉很强 |
[35:20] | Try to move your fingers. Very slow, just a little. | 尝试动一下你的手指 慢慢地 就动一点点 |
[35:30] | -Is that good? -It’s great. | -这样可以吗 -太棒了 |
[35:34] | Muchas gracias, Doctor. | 非常感谢你 医生 |
[35:36] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[35:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:49] | They asked me what you would… | 他们问我 你会怎样 |
[35:50] | About your arm. | 决定你的手臂 |
[35:59] | I told them to amputate. | 我告诉他们截肢 |
[36:03] | I made the wrong choice. | 我做出了错误的选择 |
[36:05] | Mijo… | 美乔 |
[36:07] | Whatever you did, you were there for me. | 无论你做什么 你都在我身边 |
[36:12] | I’ve never been so proud of you. | 我从未为你感到如此骄傲 |
[36:27] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:30] | So I started looking for dog walkers. | 我开始寻找遛狗的人 |
[36:33] | They’re not cheap, but what is, so… | 他们并不便宜 但什么是便宜的呢 |
[36:36] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[36:42] | You’re Lea? We just saw the flyer. | 你是莉亚?我们刚刚看到了传单 |
[36:44] | We have been searching for days. | 我们已经找了好几天了 |
[36:46] | We will of course pay you back for any expenses. | 我们会偿还你任何费用 |
[36:48] | Good. It’s $22,563. | 好的 是22563美元 |
[36:54] | We could work something out. | 我们可以想办法解决 |
[37:11] | You saved the arm. | 你救了他的手臂 |
[37:14] | Guess you were right. | 我想你是对的 |
[37:16] | I was lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[37:18] | I almost lost him. | 差点没救活 |
[37:21] | Well, you didn’t. | 你并没有 |
[37:31] | I think I pushed too hard on this surgery. | 我觉得我在这个手术上逼得太紧了 |
[37:35] | And I definitely said things to you that weren’t fair. | 而且肯定对你说了一些不公平的话 |
[37:46] | Last week, Kellan told me he wasn’t coming home for the holidays. | 上周 凯兰告诉我他不回家过节了 |
[37:50] | Going on a trip with his roommates. | 和室友一起去旅行 |
[37:55] | Feels like I’m losing him. | 感觉我正在失去他 |
[37:59] | Like I’ve been a crappy father. | 就像我是个糟糕的父亲 |
[38:02] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[38:06] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[38:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:15] | My implantation failed. | 我的植入手术失败了 |
[38:19] | It’s been what? Nine days? | 已经九天了? |
[38:20] | Blood tests wouldn’t be fully accurate. | 血液测试并不完全准确 |
[38:22] | I could feel… I was pregnant. | 我能感觉到 我已经怀孕了 |
[38:27] | And… then I wasn’t. | 然而并没有 |
[38:32] | I’ll be here. | 我就在这里 |
[38:34] | Anytime you need a friend. | 任何时候你需要一个朋友 |
[38:40] | I just might. | 我可能会需要 |
[38:50] | -Probation. -I’m sorry. | -试用期 -对不起 |
[39:04] | We’re letting you go from the program. | 我们要让你离开这个项目 |
[39:13] | What about Vince? | 文斯呢 |
[39:15] | -If you have any leeway not to report him. -Bullet was misplaced. | -如果你有任何回旋余地不举报他 -子弹放错地方了 |
[39:20] | Misplaced? | 放错地方了? |
[39:21] | So, I don’t see the point in alerting the police. | 所以我不认为有必要告知警方 |
[39:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:33] | Danni, this wasn’t an easy call. | 丹妮 这不是一个容易的决定 |
[39:39] | You gotta learn to compromise sometimes. | 有时候你得学会妥协 |
[39:42] | If you don’t it’s gonna hurt you, not just as doctor, but in life. | 如果你不这样做 就会伤害你 不仅仅是作为医生 而是在生活中 |
[39:49] | I’m sorry it worked out this way. | 我很抱歉事情变成了这样 |
[39:53] | I’m not. | 我不后悔 |
[39:57] | If I had done anything else, | 如果我没这么做 |
[39:58] | Vince would be dead or headed back to prison. | 文斯会死掉或者被送回监狱 |
[40:01] | And either way, his family would be destroyed. | 无论哪种方式 他的家庭都会被摧毁 |
[40:05] | So, I did the right thing. | 所以我做了正确的事情 |
[40:08] | I’ll live with the consequences. | 我会承担后果 |
[40:13] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[40:16] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[40:30] | -I’m gonna miss you, Buddy. -Cooper. | -我会想念你的 巴迪 -库珀 |
[40:34] | -I’ll write to you very week. -He won’t get it. | -我每星期都会给你写信 -它不会收到的 |
[40:37] | I was kidding. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[40:39] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[40:42] | I know everyone says this to you. But I really mean it. | 我知道每个人都这么对你说 但我是认真的 |
[40:58] | He will be okay. | 它会没事的 |
[41:01] | Yeah, he will. | 是的 它会的 |
[41:06] | We still have time to make the 11:00 a.m. nature walk. | 我们仍有时间参加 上午11点的自然步行 |