时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Sorry, did I wake you? | 对不起 我吵醒你了吗? |
[00:08] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[00:10] | The baby’s pressing on my bladder, | 宝宝压着我的膀胱 |
[00:12] | so I have to pee approximately 78 times every night. | 所以我每晚大概要尿78次尿 |
[00:16] | We can talk about baby names since we are both awake. | 既然我们都醒着 我们就来谈谈孩子的名字吧 |
[00:22] | I keep coming back to one name… Kelly. | 我总是想着一个名字…凯莉 |
[00:26] | It reminds me of a Kelly clamp. | 这让我想起了凯莉钳 |
[00:28] | And I will think about grasping onto tissue | 每当我抱着我们的儿子时 |
[00:30] | or vessels every time I’m holding our son. | 我就会想要抓住组织或血管 |
[00:33] | What about Addison? | 艾迪生呢? |
[00:36] | Addison Murphy. | 艾迪生墨菲 |
[00:38] | Addison is the name of a disease. | 艾迪生是一种疾病的名字 |
[00:42] | I’ll worry our son is not producing enough cortisol or aldosterone. | 我会担心我们儿子 分泌的皮质醇和醛固酮不够 |
[00:47] | You can go back to sleep, I have to go pee again anyway. | 你可以继续睡了 反正我又要去尿尿了 |
[01:02] | Good morning. Pancakes, anyone? | 早上好 有人想吃煎饼吗? |
[01:06] | They are not just ordinary pancakes. | 它们不仅仅是普通的煎饼 |
[01:08] | They are Dutch baby pancakes, | 它们是荷兰婴儿煎饼 |
[01:10] | also known as Bismarcks, Dutch puffs, and even Hootenannies. | 也被称为俾斯麦饼、荷兰泡芙 甚至是“那种煎饼” |
[01:13] | – I looked it up. – That is correct. | -我查了一下 -没错 |
[01:15] | They’re baked in the oven not fried. I was up early. | 它们是在烤箱里烤的 不是油炸的 我起得很早 |
[01:18] | Sorry if my frequent bathroom trips kept you up. | 对不起我频繁上厕所让您睡不着了 |
[01:21] | Don’t be silly. You’re making a human. | 别傻了 你怀着孩子呢 |
[01:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:26] | So, Kelly and Addison are out, I don’t disagree. | 凯莉和艾迪森出局了 我不反对 |
[01:30] | How about Munchausen? | 孟乔森呢? |
[01:32] | – Shaun… – Or Parkinson? | -肖恩… -还是帕金森? |
[01:36] | Our bedroom conversations are private. | 我们的卧室谈话是私密的 |
[01:39] | All of them? | 全部吗? |
[01:40] | It’s not like we were talking about– | 我们又没说什么 |
[01:44] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[01:46] | Let’s eat. | 吃饭吧 |
[01:49] | A friend on the San Jose schoolboard reached out, | 圣何塞校董事会的一个朋友联系了我 |
[01:52] | they’re looking for someone to give a series of online talks | 他们正在找人给高中生做一系列 |
[01:56] | to high schoolers about careers in medicine. | 关于医学职业的在线讲座 |
[01:58] | Specifically to young women of color. | 特别针对有色人种的年轻女性的 |
[02:01] | – That’s great. – I thought you’d be perfect. | -太好 -我觉得你是完美的人选 |
[02:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:06] | That wasn’t the reaction I was expecting. | 那不是我期待的反应 |
[02:08] | Maybe Dr. Tooks can do it? | 也许图克斯医生可以做到? |
[02:10] | Tooks is a mom, | 图克斯是位妈妈 |
[02:12] | these high schoolkids don’t see themselves in her. | 这些高中生在她身上 看不到自己的影子 |
[02:14] | – There’s gotta be someone else. – There isn’t. | -肯定还有别人 -没有 |
[02:18] | Only 2% of surgeons in the U.S. are black. | 美国只有2%的外科医生是黑人 |
[02:20] | Don’t be afraid to step into the spotlight. | 不要害怕走到聚光灯下 |
[02:23] | I’m not afraid, I’m just very busy. | 我不害怕 我只是很忙 |
[02:26] | Okay. It’ll only take a couple hours of your time. | 好的 只需要几个小时的时间 |
[02:30] | “If you can see it, you can be it” is a real thing… | “你相信自己是什么 你就是什么” 这是真的… |
[02:34] | It’s not my responsibility to be the one they see. | 成为别人眼中的那个人不是我的责任 |
[02:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | Nathan hit his head on the trampoline frame | 内森在生日派对上 |
[02:51] | at his birthday party. | 把头撞到蹦床架上了 |
[02:52] | He got a bump, but he seemed fine… | 额头上起了个包 但看起来没事… |
[02:56] | Where’s daddy? | 爸爸呢? |
[02:58] | I told you, he’s at work helping people. He’ll be back in a few days, okay. | 我跟你说过 他在上班帮助别人 过几天就回来 好吗 |
[03:02] | Is it possible to develop a concussion two days later? | 两天后会不会出现脑震荡? |
[03:05] | Let’s see if we can find out what’s going on. | 让我们看看能不能查出是怎么回事 |
[03:13] | Nathan, what’s your puppy’s name? | 内森 你的小狗叫什么名字? |
[03:15] | Patches. | 帕奇斯 |
[03:16] | Can I look into Patches’ eyes with this light? Make sure he’s okay? | 我能用这盏灯查看帕奇斯的眼睛 确定他没事吗? |
[03:21] | Or you can do it? | 或者你可以查查看? |
[03:23] | Just look in here. | 看这里就行 |
[03:25] | Can you pick this up and give it to the doctor? | 你能把这个捡起来给医生吗? |
[03:29] | I can’t. Where’s daddy? | 我不能 爸爸呢? |
[03:36] | Can you give me a high five, bud. | 你能跟我击掌吗 伙计 |
[03:39] | Good. Now high ten. | 好的 现在双手击掌 |
[03:46] | What is happening? Is this a concussion? | 怎么了?这是脑震荡吗? |
[03:48] | It’s not a concussion. | 不是脑震荡 |
[03:50] | Your son is having a stroke. | 你儿子中风了 |
[04:10] | – You are late. – No, I’m not. | -你迟到了 -不 我没有 |
[04:14] | It’s 8:01 am. | 现在是早上八点零一分 |
[04:16] | It– It is now. | 现在确实是 |
[04:18] | But I’m sure it was still 8:00 when I walked through the door. | 但我敢肯定 当我走进门时 时间还是八点钟 |
[04:21] | Were you getting your hair cut? | 你剪头发了吗? |
[04:24] | No. | 没有 |
[04:25] | Are you using drugs again? | 你又吸毒了? |
[04:28] | No. | 没有 |
[04:30] | You are on probation and I am responsible for you. | 你在观察期 我对你要负责 |
[04:35] | Common signs include ignoring responsibilities | 复吸的常见的迹象包括忽视责任 |
[04:38] | and secretive behavior. | 和行事隐秘 |
[04:39] | I promise, I’m clean. | 我保证 我是干净的 |
[04:41] | I’ll pee in a cup if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以尿在杯子里 |
[04:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | I’m going to assist Dr. Park. | 我要去协助朴医生了 |
[04:47] | You can join the case if your sample comes back clean. | 如果你的尿样检测没有问题 你就可以参加这台手术 |
[04:52] | I wasn’t even late. | 我甚至都没有迟到 |
[04:55] | A chance to help young diverse women | 既能帮助年轻的多元化的女性 |
[04:57] | and kiss the hospital president’s ass at the same time? | 又能拍院长马屁的机会? |
[05:01] | There’s only one answer to that | 这个问题只有一个答案 |
[05:02] | and it starts with a “y” and ends with a “yes.” | “可”开头 “以”结尾 |
[05:05] | – That didn’t work. – I know. But I stand by my point. | -那没用 -我知道 但我坚持我的观点 |
[05:09] | Aren’t we busy enough? | 我们还不够忙吗? |
[05:10] | Why do I have extra homework because I have more melanin? | 为什么我有额外的作业 因为我有更多的黑色素? |
[05:14] | And why is my Grandma E texting me? | 为什么我的伊奶奶给我发短信? |
[05:16] | You shouldn’t think of it as homework | 你不应该把它看作家庭作业 |
[05:18] | and you shouldn’t think of it as a burden. | 也不应该把它当成一种负担 |
[05:20] | You shouldn’t think you know what it’s like to be me. | 你不该以为你知道我是什么样的人 |
[05:24] | Point taken. | 明白了 |
[05:27] | What the…? | 搞什么…? |
[05:28] | Okay, can we just focus on our patients, please? | 好吧 我们能把注意力 放在病人身上吗? |
[05:35] | Quinque, there you are. | 昆克 你来了 |
[05:38] | Grandma E? What are you doing here? | 伊奶奶?您在这里做什么? |
[05:40] | I was told they have doctors here. | 我听说他们这里有医生 |
[05:43] | I’ve got tightness in my chest, shortness of breath, swollen ankles– | 我胸闷 呼吸急促 脚踝肿胀… |
[05:48] | Didn’t you see your doctors in Oakland? | 您没在奥克兰看过医生吗? |
[05:50] | Those idiots said my ascites indicated “cirrhosis of the liver” | 那些白痴说我的腹水是“肝硬化” |
[05:56] | like I’m some kind of drunk. | 就好像我喝醉了一样 |
[05:59] | I figured with my family connections, | 我想凭借我的家族关系 |
[06:01] | I could get top- shelf care here. | 我可以在这里得到一流的护理 |
[06:04] | I can’t be involved in any of your– | 我不能参与您的任何… |
[06:06] | But I can. | 但是我可以 |
[06:07] | Delighted to meet you Grandma E, I’m Dr. Wolke. | 很高兴见到您 伊奶奶 我是沃克医生 |
[06:11] | Okay, Jordan baby, you stay and keep an eye on little mister here. | 好的 乔丹宝贝 你留下来看着这位小男生 |
[06:16] | He might try to skate by on his good looks. | 他可能会想靠自己的帅气蒙混过关 |
[06:22] | Can you lean back for me? | 您能向后靠靠吗? |
[06:26] | Jordan, you never mentioned having a sister. | 乔丹 你从来没有提到过有个妹妹 |
[06:29] | See, I like him. | 看 我喜欢他 |
[06:32] | Distended jugular veins with increased JVP. | 颈静脉扩张伴颈静脉压升高 |
[06:36] | Kussmaul’s sign and Pulsus paradoxus. | 有库斯毛氏迹象和脉搏反常 |
[06:39] | Maybe I don’t like you so much now. | 也许我现在不那么喜欢你了 |
[06:41] | She does have a history of chest radiation. | 她确实有胸部放疗史 |
[06:49] | – Echo-brightness of the pericardium. – What does that mean? | -心包的回声亮度 -那是什么意思? |
[06:52] | The sac around your heart is inflamed and there are calcium deposits. | 心脏周围的囊发炎并且有钙沉积物 |
[06:57] | Grandma? | 奶奶? |
[07:00] | – Faint pulses. – Let’s do something before she arrest. | -脉搏微弱 -我们在她心跳停止之前做点什么吧 |
[07:03] | Set up an O.R. STAT for a pericardiotomy. | 为心包切开术准备手术室 |
[07:07] | No, Rick, stay. I promise I’ve got this. | 不 瑞克 留在那里 我保证我能搞定 |
[07:12] | Sorry to interrupt. We’re ready. | 抱歉打扰了 我们准备好了 |
[07:17] | Can you please talk to my husband? | 您能和我丈夫谈谈吗? |
[07:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:21] | This is Doctor Park. | 我是朴医生 |
[07:22] | How does a four year old end up with a stroke? | 一个四岁的孩子怎么会得中风? |
[07:25] | Head trauma is one of the main causes. | 头部外伤是主要原因之一 |
[07:27] | I feel like I should get on a plane now, but Linda’s telling me to stay. | 我觉得我现在应该上飞机了 但琳达让我留下来 |
[07:31] | – How far are you? – Alabama. | -你有多远? -我在阿拉巴马州 |
[07:33] | We still have people missing after the tornado ripped through. | 龙卷风过后 仍有人失踪 |
[07:36] | I can’t tell you how to prioritize. | 我不能告诉您如何区分轻重缓急 |
[07:39] | I’m hoping to make your son better well before you could get here. | 我希望在您来之前让您儿子好起来 |
[07:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:46] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[07:48] | And you’ll be back in a few days anyway. Just stay and keep helping. | 反正你过几天就会回来的 留在那里继续帮忙吧 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:01] | Evacuating the hematoma. | 清除血肿 |
[08:03] | I saw on the Weather Channel | 我在气象频道上看到 |
[08:05] | that the Alabama tornado was the 15th to reach a four | 阿拉巴马州的龙卷风是过去三年里 |
[08:08] | on the Enhanced Fujita scale in the last three years. | 第十五次达到 增强藤田级数四级的龙卷风 |
[08:11] | Together they have caused 116 fatalities. | 这次灾难共造成116人死亡 |
[08:14] | Luckily we have people like his Dad who run towards a crisis. | 幸运的是 我们有像他父亲那样的人 他们迎难而上 |
[08:18] | But he also has a crisis right here with his son. | 但他和他儿子也面临危机 |
[08:21] | He didn’t know that when he left. | 他走的时候还不知道 |
[08:24] | I’m not seeing an active bleeder. | 我没看到出血的迹象 |
[08:27] | There is a hyper-vascularized brain parenchyma in this resection cavity. | 在这个切除腔内 有一个富血管化的脑实质 |
[08:34] | The major named vessels are all smaller than usual, | 大口径血管都比正常的小 |
[08:37] | and look scarred in. | 看起来伤痕累累 |
[08:42] | The hemorrhage was not from hitting his head. | 出血不是撞到头造成的 |
[08:45] | This boy and his brain are even sicker than we thought. | 这孩子和他的大脑 比我们想象的还要糟糕 |
[08:51] | Lighting the sternal retractor. | 照亮胸骨牵开器 |
[08:54] | So why does she call you Queen K? | 那她为什么叫你K女王呢? |
[08:58] | It’s Quinque. | 是五的意思 |
[08:59] | Latin for five because I’m the fifth child of six. | 拉丁语是五的意思 因为我是六个孩子中的老五 |
[09:03] | Does she call your little brother Sex? | 她叫你弟弟老六吗? |
[09:05] | Please focus so you don’t kill my grandmother. | 请集中注意力 别杀了我的奶奶 |
[09:07] | Cauterizing the edges of the sternal periosteum. | 烧灼胸骨骨膜边缘 |
[09:12] | She’s so charming. | 她太迷人了 |
[09:13] | Why didn’t you get any of those genes? | 为什么你没有这些基因? |
[09:16] | Charm is one of many layers of a very complicated woman. | 魅力是一个非常复杂的 女人的众多层面之一 |
[09:20] | Grandma E drove me like a drill sergeant from the day I was born. | 从我出生那天起 伊奶奶 就像教官一样管教着我 |
[09:23] | Ensure the pericardium is free from both the pleurae and the diaphragm. | 确保心包与胸膜和横膈膜分离 |
[09:29] | 15 blade. | 15号刀片 |
[09:36] | I need a new 15 blade… | 我需要一个新的15号刀片… |
[09:40] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[09:43] | I can’t pierce it. Never seen constrictive pericarditis this severe. | 我刺不破它 从没见过这么严重的限制性心包炎 |
[09:51] | It’s completely calcified. | 已经完全钙化了 |
[09:53] | Your grandma has what’s known as coconut heart. | 你奶奶有所谓的椰子心 |
[10:03] | Your son has a rare auto-immune disorder called Primary CNS vasculitis. | 您儿子患有一种罕见的自体免疫疾病 叫做原发性中枢神经系统血管炎 |
[10:07] | It’s causing inflammation of his blood vessels throughout his brain. | 这导致他整个大脑的血管发炎 |
[10:11] | Okay. What are the next steps? | 好吧 下一步怎么办? |
[10:16] | Cyclophosphamide infusions. | 环磷酰胺输液 |
[10:18] | That’s chemo. | 那是化疗 |
[10:20] | My mother had that when she had breast cancer | 我母亲患乳腺癌的时候就化疗 |
[10:23] | and she lost her hair, threw up, got sores all over her mouth. | 她头发掉光 呕吐 嘴巴上全是疮 |
[10:26] | Letting this go untreated is far worse. | 如果不加以治疗 情况会更糟 |
[10:29] | Recurrent brain bleeds, possibly large territory strokes. | 反复发作的脑出血 可能是大面积中风 |
[10:32] | They could be fatal. | 这些可能是致命性的 |
[10:34] | Nathan will be on some form of immunosuppression | 内森要接受某种免疫抑制治疗 |
[10:36] | his whole life. | 一辈子 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:44] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢医生 |
[10:54] | How do you crack a coconut without puncturing what’s underneath? | 怎样才能在不刺破椰子的 情况下掰开椰子呢? |
[10:57] | Constrictive pericarditis. | 缩窄性心包炎 |
[11:00] | Please stop saying coconut. It’s my grandmother and it’s serious. | 请不要再说椰子了 这是我奶奶而且情况很严重 |
[11:04] | Not your case. | 不是你的患者 |
[11:05] | I’m just having a snack and trying to help– | 我只是在吃零食 想帮忙 |
[11:12] | We need ideas. | 我们需要集思广益 |
[11:13] | Left anterior thoracotomy and partial excision of the pericardium. | 左前胸廓切开术和心包部分切除术 |
[11:17] | Avoid sternal infection and seems likely the safest route. | 避免胸骨感染似乎是最安全的途径 |
[11:20] | It’ll require more surgeries. | 这将需要更多的手术 |
[11:22] | Please go away. | 请别参与 |
[11:23] | Wait, what are you advocating for? | 等等 你有什么建议? |
[11:26] | Complete removal. | 完全清除 |
[11:27] | A median sternotomy gives us | 胸骨正中切开术可以让我们 |
[11:29] | clear access to the diseased pericardium from phrenic nerve to phrenic nerve. | 清楚地看到从膈神经 到膈神经的病变心包 |
[11:33] | It’s way too risky. | 这太冒险了 |
[11:34] | Complete decortication fixes her heart. | 完全清除能修复她的心脏 |
[11:37] | Completely. | 彻底地 |
[11:40] | You’re advocating for an extensive, high-risk surgery. | 你这是在提倡大范围高风险手术 |
[11:43] | Meanwhile, partial removal | 与此同时 部分切除 |
[11:45] | offers your 70-year-oldgrandmother a shot at full health | 为你70岁的奶奶提供了 一个可能在她的余生中 |
[11:48] | for what likely amount to the rest of her life. | 保持完全健康的机会 |
[11:50] | Shouldn’t you let the patient decide? | 难道不该让病人自己决定吗? |
[11:52] | No. I don’t present something if it’s not a viable option. | 不 如果不是可行的选择 我是不会提出来的 |
[11:55] | I think it is viable. | 我认为这是可行的 |
[11:57] | Her surgeon doesn’t. | 她的外科医生没有提出来 |
[11:59] | Jordan, go be a granddaughter. | 乔丹 好好当一个孙女吧 |
[12:07] | If I hadn’t become a surgeon, I think I would’ve been a writer. | 如果我没有成为一名外科医生 我想我会成为一名作家 |
[12:11] | You never told me your grandmother worked at Marcus Books. | 你从没告诉过我 你奶奶在马库斯书店工作 |
[12:14] | Was I supposed to? | 我该这么做吗? |
[12:16] | I was just a lowly clerk. | 我只是个低级职员 |
[12:18] | It came up when I heard his name was Marcus. | 当我听说他叫马库斯时就想到了 |
[12:22] | There is nothing lowly | 身处文化地标的中心 |
[12:23] | about being at the center of a cultural landmark. | 并没有什么卑微的 |
[12:27] | My Auntie Winn used to take me to author readings | 我的温恩阿姨曾经带我去参加 托尼莫里森 |
[12:30] | by Toni Morrison, Maya Angelou… | 和玛雅安杰洛…作家读书会 |
[12:32] | and you were there everyday. | 而您每天都在那里 |
[12:34] | I probably served you some cookies. | 我可能拿过饼干给你 |
[12:37] | – Did you ever meet, James Baldwin? – I did. | -您见过詹姆斯鲍德温吗? -见过 |
[12:39] | Okay. She can probably use some rest. | 好的 她可能需要休息一下了 |
[12:42] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 一点没错 |
[12:46] | If you need anything at all, Ms. Evelyn, you know where to find me. | 如果您需要什么 伊芙琳女士 您知道去哪找我 |
[12:51] | – Thank you, Marcus. – Yes, ma’am. | -谢谢 马库斯 -好的 女士 |
[12:55] | Marcus Books. Wow! | 马库斯书店 哇! |
[12:59] | That was weird. | 那很奇怪 |
[13:00] | Not as weird as you refusing to do his mentorship program? | 不会比你拒绝参加 他的指导计划更奇怪吧? |
[13:08] | Let’s talk about you… | 让咱们聊聊您的事吧… |
[13:12] | and your heart. | 还有您的心脏 |
[13:15] | Your pericardium has become hardened, likely from your cancer treatments. | 您的心包已经变硬了 可能是癌症治疗造成的 |
[13:20] | So what happens now? | 那么现在怎么了? |
[13:23] | Dr. Lim has decided on a partial removal. | 林医生决定部分切除 |
[13:26] | And you think that’s best? | 你认为是最好的方案吗? |
[13:33] | Jordan Jacqueline Allen, you look at me and you tell me, | 乔丹杰奎琳艾伦 你看着 跟我说实话 |
[13:38] | if you think it’s best. | 如果你认为这是最好的方案的话 |
[13:50] | Wow, it took you guys a while to get home? | 哇 你们花了好长时间才到家? |
[13:53] | We went out to dinner. Because Lea thought that– | 我们出去吃饭了 因为丽娅以为… |
[13:57] | Why are you on the floor? What’s with the high chairs? | 您为什么在地板上?高脚椅怎么了? |
[14:00] | I stopped at Costco on the way home. | 我在回家的路上去了好市多 |
[14:02] | Surprisingly diverse selection of wines. | 没想到有好多种葡萄酒可以选 |
[14:05] | There’s an open bottle if you guys want– | 这里有一瓶开着的 如果你们想喝的话 |
[14:07] | Although that might be empty. | 尽管可能已经空瓶了 |
[14:10] | Danger! | 危险! |
[14:12] | I remember wine. Are you drunk? | 我记得酒 您醉了吗? |
[14:15] | No. Maybe a little. | 没有 也许有一点 |
[14:17] | I’m baby-proofing. Danger! | 我是宝宝专家 危险! |
[14:19] | Are you okay? | 您还好吗? |
[14:20] | Oh, you guys got to get down here and check this out. | 哦 你们得蹲下来检查一下 |
[14:23] | From the baby’s perspective, this place is a fricking death trap… | 从宝宝的角度来看 这地方是个该死的死亡陷阱… |
[14:27] | for Nicholas. Place holder name. | 对尼古拉斯来说 暂时用这个名字 |
[14:29] | We can call him Nick, Nicky. | 我们可以叫他尼克或者尼基 |
[14:31] | I like Nicky. | 我喜欢尼基 |
[14:32] | Why did you buy three high chairs? | 您为什么要买三把高脚椅? |
[14:34] | One’s a gift for you, and the other two I’ll take back. Danger! | 一个是给你的礼物 另外两个我会拿回去 危险! |
[14:38] | That could be dangerous. | 那可能很危险 |
[14:39] | You don’t have to buy us anything. | 您不用给我们买任何东西 |
[14:42] | I also got you a nanny cam. | 我还给你们买了一个保姆摄像头 |
[14:47] | It’s– It’s– It’s a teddy bear, | 这是…这是个泰迪熊 |
[14:49] | but you wouldn’t believe there is a camera inside. | 但你们不会相信里面有个摄像头 |
[14:52] | That is very practical… and cute. | 那很实用… 也很可爱 |
[14:57] | Okay. We will not need a highchair or baby proofing for a year. | 好的 我们一年内都不需要 高脚椅和婴儿防护用品 |
[15:01] | And we’ll not name our son Nick, Nicholas or Nicky, | 我们不会给我们儿子取名 尼克、尼古拉斯或尼基 |
[15:04] | or any variation thereof. | 或者其他类似的名字 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:09] | That’s fair enough but you’re going to want this, | 这很有道理 但你们会想要这个 |
[15:11] | it’s a book by Dr. Spock on parenting. | 这是斯波克博士写的 一本关于育儿的书 |
[15:15] | Everyone read this book back in the day, | 当年大家都读过这本书 |
[15:17] | he was so popular, he ran for president. | 他是如此受欢迎 他竞选了总统 |
[15:20] | Danger. | 危险 |
[15:21] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[15:24] | Yeah, but– You’re going to want to read this | 是的 但是 在宝宝出生 |
[15:27] | before the baby comes and you get exhausted. | 你变得筋疲力尽前 你要读读这本书 |
[15:29] | Already there. | 我已经筋疲力尽了 |
[15:38] | Danger! | 危险! |
[15:43] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[15:45] | My grandmother deserved the good muffins? | 在想我奶奶应该吃些 美味的玛芬蛋糕吗? |
[15:47] | She’ll only agree to complete decortication, | 她只会同意做完全清除手术 |
[15:49] | which she shouldn’t know about. | 她不应该知道这件事 |
[15:51] | You do not present a patient with an option | 你不能给病人提供一个 |
[15:54] | that I’ve deemed unsafe and wouldn’t even perform. | 我认为不安全甚至不可行的选择 |
[15:56] | – It’s unacceptable. – You’re right. | -这是不可接受的 -你是对的 |
[15:59] | I felt like your plan was a little conservative– | 我觉得你的计划有点保守… |
[16:01] | You are a resident, | 你是住院医生 |
[16:03] | your feelings about my decisions are not relevant. | 你对我的决定有什么看法无关紧要 |
[16:08] | – I’ll tell her I was wrong. – And convince her I’m right. | -我会告诉她我错了 -并说服她我是对的 |
[16:11] | Or find her another hospital. | 或者给她找另一家医院 |
[16:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[16:20] | Your muffins are ready. | 您的玛芬蛋糕准备好了 |
[16:34] | How’s he handling the chemo? | 他对化疗的反应如何? |
[16:36] | You doing okay, bud? | 你还好吗 伙计? |
[16:40] | Nathan, can you answer Doctor Park, please? Is everything okay? | 内森 你能回答朴医生的问题吗? 一切都好吗? |
[16:44] | No. | 不 |
[16:50] | You’re right. It’s not okay. | 你说得对 不好 |
[16:52] | Okay, those aren’t toys. | 好吧 那些不是玩具 |
[16:56] | We okay, mom? | 我们还好吗 妈妈? |
[16:58] | He’s got dozens of new toys for his birthday… | 他生日收到了几十个新玩具… |
[17:00] | he shouldn’t have to be building castles with pill bottles. | 他不应该用药瓶建造城堡 |
[17:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:07] | You shouldn’t be trying to do all of this alone. | 你不应该一个人承担这一切 |
[17:10] | My husband is saving lives. I can’t pull him away from that. | 我丈夫正在拯救生命 我不能拖他后腿 |
[17:15] | I can. | 我可以 |
[17:18] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[17:31] | Hi Rick, Doctor Park. | 嗨 瑞克 我是朴医生 |
[17:39] | You okay? | 您还好吗? |
[17:42] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[17:47] | But you are not. | 但你不是很好 |
[17:49] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[17:51] | I was wrong to question Dr. Lim’s surgical advice. | 我不该质疑林医生的手术建议 |
[17:56] | She is the best. | 她是最棒的 |
[17:57] | I hope to be her someday. | 我希望有一天能成为她 |
[18:00] | And if she thinks the partial removal of the pericardium | 如果她认为部分切除心包 |
[18:04] | is the best course of action, then I agree with her. | 是最好的做法 那么我同意她的做法 |
[18:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:11] | Then that’s what I’ll do. | 那我就这么做 |
[18:14] | But why did you go against her advice in the first place? | 但是你为什么一开始 反对她的建议呢? |
[18:23] | I felt like I needed to do extra. | 我觉得我需要做额外的事情 |
[18:26] | To be a hero. | 成为英雄 |
[18:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:30] | Since I was little, you told me I had to work twice as hard, | 从小您就告诉我要加倍努力 |
[18:34] | be twice as good as everybody else. | 比其他人加倍优秀 |
[18:39] | After all these years, | 这么多年过去了 |
[18:41] | I’m still striving to be good enough for you. | 我仍在努力达到您的要求 |
[18:47] | Now see that’s a lot of pressure. | 我现在明白那是很大的压力了 |
[18:50] | But it’s what the world requires from people that look like you and me. | 但这是世界对你我这样的人的要求 |
[19:02] | When is my daddy coming? | 我爸爸什么时候来? |
[19:04] | Your daddy is getting on a plane, he’s gonna be back soon. | 你爸爸要上飞机了 他很快就会回来 |
[19:07] | But now, we have to see if the medicine is working, okay? | 但是现在 我们必须 看看药物是否有效 好吗? |
[19:10] | If it is, can I stop taking it? | 如果有效 我可以不再吃药吗? |
[19:14] | I’m so sorry. You still need it. | 我很抱歉 你仍然需要吃药 |
[19:19] | I hate it. | 我讨厌吃药 |
[19:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:27] | Let’s play a game, like hide and seek, okay? | 我们来玩个游戏 比如捉迷藏 好吗? |
[19:32] | Here, lie down. | 来 躺下 |
[19:34] | You get to go in the tunnel. | 你可以进入隧道 |
[19:38] | And stay very still so nobody can find you… | 保持安静 这样没人能找到你… |
[19:41] | I’ll come back and get you when the coast is clear. Sound good? | 等安全了 我会回来接你 听起来不错吧? |
[19:54] | You are very good with him. | 你对他很好 |
[19:56] | Starting the imaging. | 开始成像 |
[19:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:00] | Nathan, you’re about to hear some banging. It’s just the machine | 内森 你会听到一些砰砰声 这只是机器的声音 |
[20:04] | but remember to stay really still, okay? | 但记住要保持不动 好吗? |
[20:06] | I am. | 我会的 |
[20:10] | Try a little harder, okay, bud? | 再努力一点 好吗 伙计? |
[20:16] | Motion artifact, we might have to sedate him. | 运动伪影 我们可能得给他注射镇静剂 |
[20:19] | Those are not artifacts. | 那些不是伪影 |
[20:22] | He does not have CNS Vasculitis, he has Moyamoya disease. | 他没有中枢神经系统血管炎 而是患有烟雾病 |
[20:30] | What the heck is that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[20:32] | A narrow carotid artery is reducing blood flow to his brain. | 狭窄的颈动脉 正在减少流向他大脑的血液 |
[20:36] | This area here, looks like a puff of smoke? | 这片区域 看起来像一团烟雾? |
[20:39] | That’s what moyamoya means in Japanese, | 这就是烟雾症在日语中的意思 |
[20:42] | A bunch of new, tiny vessels have developed | 一堆新的、微小的血管已经形成 |
[20:44] | to circumvent the blockage, | 以避开堵塞 |
[20:46] | but because the vessels are abnormal, they’re prone to bleeds. | 但是因为血管不正常 所以很容易出血 |
[20:51] | We can fix the problem with a very interesting brain surgery. | 我们可以通过非常有趣的 脑部手术来解决这个问题 |
[20:55] | So now that you’re done poisoning our son with chemo that he didn’t need, | 所以你们用多余的化疗 错误治疗了我们的儿子 |
[21:00] | we should trust you to crack open his skull? | 我们还应该信任你们 让你们打开他的头骨? |
[21:02] | We will use a small craniotomy to access– | 我们会用一个小的开颅手术 |
[21:05] | I get why you’re frustrated. | 我明白你为什么感到沮丧 |
[21:08] | Moyamoya is rare and notoriously hard to diagnose. | 烟雾病很罕见 而且出了名的难诊断 |
[21:12] | Many kids get chemo they don’t need for a lot longer. | 很多孩子接受过更久多余的化疗 |
[21:17] | We’re hoping to do Nathan’s first brain surgery tomorrow. | 我们希望明天 能为内森做第一次脑部手术 |
[21:23] | He needs more than one? | 他需要不止一次手术? |
[21:25] | What’s brain surgery? | 什么是脑部手术? |
[21:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:32] | It’s how we’re going to make you all better. | 这就是我们要让你变得更好的方式 |
[21:34] | No more chemo? | 不用化疗了? |
[21:36] | No more chemo. | 不再化疗了 |
[21:37] | Are you going to be here? | 你会在这里吗? |
[21:40] | My plane got cancelled, buddy, | 我的飞机被取消了 伙计 |
[21:42] | but look, I promise I’m going to be there as soon as I can, okay? | 但听我说 我保证 我会尽快到达那里 好吗? |
[21:47] | Can Patches get brain surgery, too? | 帕奇斯也能做脑外科手术吗? |
[21:50] | No. Patches is a stuffed animal, it does not have a brain. | 不能 帕奇斯是一个毛绒玩具 它没有大脑 |
[22:49] | I just peed in our bathtub. | 我刚刚尿在我们的浴缸里了 |
[22:53] | Glassman has to go. | 格拉斯曼必须得走 |
[23:08] | – Hey! – Sorry! | -嘿! -对不起! |
[23:47] | First years. | 新手医生 |
[23:55] | You are late again. | 你又迟到了 |
[23:57] | C’mon. Like one minute. | 拜托 只是一分钟 |
[23:59] | Last time… | 上次… |
[24:00] | Your drug test from yesterday was negative, | 你昨天的药检呈阴性 |
[24:03] | you are not using. So what is causing your tardiness? | 你没有吸毒 那么是什么导致你迟到呢? |
[24:09] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听我说 我很抱歉 |
[24:12] | I’ve been doing really well. | 我一直做得很好 |
[24:14] | And the reason I’m doing so well | 以及我做得这么好的原因 |
[24:16] | is my daily meeting. | 是我每天的互助会议 |
[24:18] | Sets my mind right. It’s kinda far. And there’s morning traffic. | 让我保持清醒 那有点远 还有早上的交通 |
[24:25] | Support is very important. | 支持非常重要 |
[24:30] | And so is punctuality. | 守时也是如此 |
[24:33] | I’m going to map a complex double-barrel vascular bypass. | 我要绘制一个复杂的双管血管搭桥图 |
[24:46] | – Dang it. – That’s the 6th time you’ve killed her. | -该死 -那是你第六次杀死我奶奶了 |
[24:48] | It wasn’t working with the rongeur, need little more power. | 咬骨钳不管用 需要再多一点动力 |
[24:51] | – And the right torque. – That’s reassuring. | -还有正确的扭矩 -这让人安心 |
[24:54] | Stop hovering and go visit, visitor. | 别再徘徊了 去看看病人吧 |
[24:58] | Convincing Evelyn Allen to do a surgery, | 说服伊芙琳艾伦不做手术之后 |
[25:01] | after convincing her not to, was a little bumpy. | 又说服她做手术 这有点困难 |
[25:05] | Details, please. | 请详细说明 |
[25:07] | I took the opportunity to explain | 我借此机会解释 |
[25:09] | how much pressure she’s put on me, | 她给我的压力有多大 |
[25:11] | and she took that opportunity to make me feel inadequate once again. | 她借此机会再次让我觉得自己不够格 |
[25:16] | I’ve never thought of you as someone who lacks for confidence. | 我从来没有认为 你是一个缺乏自信的人 |
[25:20] | Fake it till you make it. | 假装成功直到你成功为止 |
[25:23] | You’re a resident in one of the top surgical programs. | 你是顶级外科科室之一的住院医师 |
[25:26] | You’ve already made it. | 你已经成功了 |
[25:29] | All I see is the ground I’ve still got to cover. | 我只看到我还有差距 |
[25:40] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[25:42] | Not ready for primetime. | 还没准备好 |
[25:52] | This S.T.A. anatomy is ideal as a donor vessel to bypass the blockage. | 这个STA解剖结构 是理想的供体血管可以绕过阻塞 |
[25:58] | So we’ll reroute the scalp vessel into the brain here. | 所以我们将在这里 重新引导头皮血管进入大脑 |
[26:04] | Gonna give you a little tip. Next time a child asks | 给你一点小贴士 下次有孩子问 |
[26:06] | if you could do surgery on his stuffed animal | 你是否能给他的毛绒动物做手术 |
[26:08] | so that he feels less scared? Say yes. | 好让他不那么害怕时?就说可以 |
[26:12] | I was only telling him the truth. | 我只是告诉他事实 |
[26:17] | This branch of the middle cerebral artery looks like an ideal recipient. | 大脑中动脉的这个分支 看起来像是一个理想的受体 |
[26:21] | You’re about to be a father. Children are illogical. | 你快当爸爸了 孩子是没有逻辑的 |
[26:26] | We can place temporary clips for vascular control, | 我们可以放置临时夹子来控制血管 |
[26:28] | and then anastomose the STA to the MCA using 10-0 prolenes. | 然后用10-0脯烯 将STA与MCA吻合 |
[26:34] | I was very logical as a child. | 我小时候很有逻辑 |
[26:37] | I did not like being talked to like I was dumb | 我不喜欢别人跟我说话时 把我当成傻子 |
[26:41] | and I definitely did not like being lied to. | 我也绝对不喜欢被人骗 |
[26:44] | That child there felt that if his Dalmatian | 那里的那个孩子觉得如果他的斑点狗 |
[26:46] | went through this scary thing with him, | 和他一起经历了这可怕的事情 |
[26:48] | he would be less scared. | 他会不那么害怕 |
[26:53] | If you can embrace another person’s thought process, | 如果你能接受另一个人的所思所想 |
[26:56] | it can strengthen the relationship. | 那会让关系更紧密 |
[27:00] | Lea thinks she should not have to pee in the tub, | 丽娅认为她不应该在浴缸里尿尿 |
[27:05] | which I understand. | 我理解 |
[27:17] | No kidnapping my grandmother. | 不要绑架我奶奶 |
[27:20] | I asked him to do a lap around the floor, I needed a change of scenery. | 我让他绕着这层转一圈 我需要换个环境 |
[27:25] | Well, you had your lap, now back to your cell. | 好吧 您转完圈了 现在回到您的病房吧 |
[27:29] | Thanks for the tour, Speedy. | 谢谢你带我奶奶参观 跑步男 |
[27:31] | Speedy? | 跑步男? |
[27:32] | I was sprinting through here this morning. | 今天早上我在这里冲刺 |
[27:36] | I was late. | 我迟到了 |
[27:37] | Second time this week. | 本周第二次 |
[27:38] | Snooze buttons are the devil’s plaything. | 闹钟止闹按钮是最误事的 |
[27:43] | I was actually at a Narcotics Anonymous meeting this morning. | 我今天早上实际上 参加了一个匿名戒毒互助会议 |
[27:46] | I go every day. | 我每天都去 |
[27:47] | “Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other | “互相忏悔并且为对方祷告 |
[27:50] | so that you may be healed.” | 好让你痊愈” |
[27:53] | James 5:15-16. | 《雅各书》 5:15-16 |
[27:56] | Amen to that. | 但愿如此 |
[27:57] | Good for you, young man. | 对你有好处 年轻人 |
[28:04] | – There’s got to be a closer meeting. – I’ve tried the closer one… | -肯定有更近距离的会议地点 -我试过更近距离的… |
[28:07] | The hardliners who run it think | 强硬派的管理层认为 |
[28:08] | that wearing a suit and tie is key to staying sober. | 穿西装打领带是保持清醒的关键 |
[28:12] | Start your own meeting, here at the hospital. | 在医院这里组织你自己的会议 |
[28:16] | Set your own tone, and you’re never late for work again. | 按你自己的想法来 你再也不会上班迟到了 |
[28:21] | No, I’m not qualified to be a leader. | 不 我没有资格当领导 |
[28:25] | No such thing. | 没有这样的事 |
[28:27] | Leaders lead, simple as that. | 领导人领导 就这么简单 |
[28:39] | You are annoying. | 您很烦人 |
[28:41] | Well, nice to see you too, Shaun. | 好吧 肖恩 我也很高兴见到你 |
[28:42] | Not to me, but to Lea, | 不是对我 是对丽娅 |
[28:44] | and I want to keep our relationship strong. | 我想让我们的关系保持牢固 |
[28:47] | She feels your presence has taken over our apartment | 她觉得您的存在占据了我们的公寓 |
[28:50] | and she wants her space back. | 她想要回自己的空间 |
[28:52] | I overstepped with the babyproofing. | 我的婴儿保护措施太过分了 |
[28:54] | – And suggesting names. – And the Dr. Spock thing. | -还有名字的建议 -还有史波克博士的事 |
[28:57] | And there’s more, the nanny cam. | 还有更多 保姆摄像头 |
[28:59] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:03] | It’s was fun, thinking about your baby, and the future. | 想想你的孩子和未来 这很有趣 |
[29:10] | Maybe it has been a nice distraction. | 也许这是很好的消遣 |
[29:14] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[29:16] | Which you’ve needed since your house burned down | 自从您的房子被烧毁后您就需要它 |
[29:18] | and you have no place to live. | 而且您没有地方住 |
[29:21] | Yes, thank you, Shaun. | 是的 谢谢 肖恩 |
[29:23] | Dr. Glassman, you are not exactly my family. | 格拉斯曼医生 您不完全是我的家人 |
[29:28] | I get it. I know, Shaun. | 我理解 我知道 肖恩 |
[29:30] | But I consider you to be the baby’s grandfather. | 但我认为您是孩子的爷爷 |
[29:44] | Wow. | 哇 |
[29:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:50] | I never thought that would happen for me. | 我从没想过你会这么看我 |
[29:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:04] | You can stay. I will tell Lea and she will change her mind. | 您可以留下 我会告诉丽娅 她会改变主意的 |
[30:07] | No, no, no. I’m going to go. | 不用了 我要走了 |
[30:10] | Where? | 去哪里? |
[30:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:18] | Can I get you a magazine? | 要我给您拿本杂志吗? |
[30:19] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[30:23] | Are your pillows positioned okay? | 枕头这么放可以吗? |
[30:25] | Okay, you’re doing it again. | 好吧 你又来了 |
[30:28] | What? | 怎么了? |
[30:29] | The thing you’ve doing since you were little… | 你从小就这样 |
[30:31] | just fussing over people… | 当你需要帮助的时候 |
[30:34] | when it’s you that’s in need. | 你就会对别人过分关心 |
[30:39] | Okay, c’mon. Tell me. | 好的 来吧 跟我说说 |
[30:45] | You just met Dr. Perez, | 您刚见过佩雷斯医生了 |
[30:48] | and you were so nice and supportive. | 您那么好还那么支持他 |
[30:54] | Do you know how long I’ve waited for you to say | 您知道我等您对我说 |
[30:56] | “Good job” to me. Or “Wow, you’re a doctor.” | “干得好”或者“哇 你是个医生” 等了多久吗? |
[31:04] | Do you know who Rebecca Crumpler is? | 你知道丽贝卡克拉姆勒是谁吗? |
[31:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:09] | She was the first black female doctor. | 她是第一位黑人女医生 |
[31:13] | And when I read about her, I wanted to be just like her. | 当我读到她的故事时 我想成为像她那样的人 |
[31:17] | But unfortunately, I didn’t know who she was either | 但遗憾的是 在你上医学院之前 |
[31:22] | until you were in med school. | 我也不知道她是谁 |
[31:28] | Quinque… I’ve been impressed by you | 昆克…从你上幼儿园开始 |
[31:34] | since you were in kindergarten. | 我就对你寄予厚望 |
[31:40] | Grandma. | 奶奶 |
[31:43] | Grandma. | 奶奶 |
[31:46] | – What’s going on? – She’s having trouble breathing. | -怎么回事? -她呼吸困难 |
[31:50] | She’s hypotensive. | 她有低血压 |
[31:54] | Jugular vein distension is increased, her heart is failing. | 颈静脉扩张加剧 心脏衰竭 |
[31:59] | Tell me you got through a practice run. | 告诉我你已经练习过了 |
[32:00] | We were postponing the surgery so we could practice more. | 我们推迟了手术 这样我们就能多练习了 |
[32:15] | What are you hanging? | 你在贴什么? |
[32:18] | It’s a… | 那是… |
[32:21] | You can read obviously. | 显然您能看懂 |
[32:24] | Is this okay? I’m sorry, I should have cleared it with you first. | 可以吗?对不起 我应该先和您说清楚 |
[32:27] | Yes, you should have. | 是的 你应该先说清楚 |
[32:30] | Because I’d have told you to use the small conference room up on six. | 因为我就会告诉你 用六楼的小会议室 |
[32:33] | It’s quieter up there, and the room has blinds, | 楼上更安静 房间里有百叶窗 |
[32:36] | to help with the “anonymous” part. | 帮助你保持“匿名”的感觉 |
[32:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:52] | This is Park. | 我是朴医生 |
[32:53] | I had to fly to San Francisco, I’m just grabbing a cab now. | 我得飞到旧金山去 我现在正在叫出租车 |
[32:57] | Can you hold the surgery until I get there? | 你能等我到那儿再做手术吗? |
[33:00] | We can’t. If he hemorrhages again… | 我们不能 如果他再出血… |
[33:03] | Or, can you put him on the phone? | 或者 你能让他接电话吗? |
[33:06] | He’s already sedated. | 他已经打了镇定剂 |
[33:08] | But what if this was my last chance | 但如果这是我跟他说话的 |
[33:10] | to talk to him? | 最后机会呢? |
[33:15] | I’ll treat Nathan like my own son. | 我会像医治自己的儿子一样医治内森 |
[33:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:28] | Try to puncture the pericardium | 尝试穿刺心包 |
[33:30] | and grab an edge so we can start to peel the shell. | 抓住边缘 这样我们就可以开始剥壳了 |
[33:33] | Apply more pressure. | 施加更大的压力 |
[33:36] | We may need another tool to pierce it. | 我们可能需要另一种工具来刺穿它 |
[33:38] | Let’s try the rongeur. | 让我们试试咬骨钳 |
[33:45] | Perforation of the myocardium. | 心肌穿孔 |
[33:46] | Manually tamponading the hole. Pledgeted sutures. | 手动填塞孔 脱脂棉缝合线 |
[33:51] | The pericardium’s just too calcified. | 心包钙化太严重了 |
[33:53] | It’s adhering to the myocardium. | 它粘附在心肌上 |
[33:55] | So what do we do? | 那么我们该怎么办? |
[33:56] | Repair the perforation, after that, I’m open to ideas. | 修复穿孔 之后 我愿意接受各种建议 |
[34:00] | We could put her on bypass. | 我们可以给她做旁路手术 |
[34:02] | Gently peel off the calcified pericardium bit by bit, | 一点一点轻轻剥去钙化的心包 |
[34:06] | – and repair damage as we go. – Poking holes in a bucket | -然后修复损伤 -在桶上戳洞 |
[34:09] | and hoping we can plug them before the water leaks out. | 希望我们能在 水漏出来之前把它们堵上 |
[34:12] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[34:14] | – Go ahead. – It’s called the Waffle procedure. | -继续说 -这叫做华夫饼手术 |
[34:18] | I found a novel study, it said | 我发现了一项新的研究 它说 |
[34:20] | dense calcified plaques can be scored into multiple cross hatched sections. | 密集钙化斑块可以 被划分成多个交叉阴影的部分 |
[34:24] | No removal at all? | 根本不需要去除? |
[34:25] | Exactly. The shell stays in place, | 没错 外壳留在原位 |
[34:27] | but the heart has room to expand and contract as it beats. | 但心脏在跳动时有扩张和收缩的空间 |
[34:31] | Mortality rate? | 死亡率? |
[34:33] | Under 8% | 低于8% |
[34:38] | Talk me through it. | 跟我说怎么做 |
[34:39] | Okay. Ultrasonic scalpel. | 好的 超声波手术刀 |
[34:43] | Start by incising the calcified pericardium. | 首先切开钙化的心包 |
[34:51] | ICG angio looks great. | ICG血管造影看起来很好 |
[34:53] | Doctor Perez, you may do the dural closure, | 佩雷斯医生 您可以做硬脑膜闭合术 |
[34:56] | then replace the skull flap. | 然后更换颅骨瓣 |
[35:02] | Before we close… | 在我们关闭之前… |
[35:06] | We’re ahead of schedule. Why not go ahead with the bypass | 我们比计划提前了 为什么不在他的另一个大脑半球 |
[35:09] | – in his other hemisphere? – That is not the plan. | -做旁路手术呢? -那不是手术方案 |
[35:12] | Simultaneous bi-lateral surgery risks altering brain flow, | 同时进行双侧手术 有改变脑流量的风险 |
[35:15] | it could cause another bleed. | 可能会导致另一次流血 |
[35:17] | But maybe there’s a way to reduce that risk. | 但也许有办法降低这种风险 |
[35:20] | The wait will be hell on the parents, the whole time knowing their son’s brain– | 这种等待对父母来说简直是地狱 一直都知道他们儿子的大脑… |
[35:24] | The parents’ stress is not medically relevant. | 父母的压力与医学无关 |
[35:27] | I know, Shaun, but please… | 我知道 肖恩 但是请… |
[35:30] | Can you think of any other way? | 你能想到别的办法吗? |
[35:52] | An encephalo-duro-arterio-synangiosis of the left side | 左侧脑膜-硬脑膜-动脉- 血管合并的风险 |
[35:56] | would be relatively low risk. | 相对较低 |
[35:57] | We could safely do that now. | 我们现在可以放心地做了 |
[36:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:08] | Rick, Linda! | 瑞克 琳达! |
[36:14] | The surgery went well. | 手术很顺利 |
[36:39] | There she is, right on schedule. | 她醒了 很准时 |
[36:44] | How do you feel? | 您感觉如何? |
[36:47] | Like I can breathe. | 就像我可以呼吸一样 |
[36:50] | For the first time in a long time. | 这么长时间以来第一次 |
[36:53] | Thank Dr. Lim for me. | 替我感谢林医生 |
[36:57] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:00] | Somebody’s all puffed up. | 某人太得意了 |
[37:05] | You did something… | 你做了什么… |
[37:09] | The surgical team got a little stuck. | 手术团队有点卡住了 |
[37:13] | I just gave them a new idea. | 我只是给了他们一个新想法 |
[37:17] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[37:20] | Wow, you’re a doctor. | 哇 你是医生 |
[37:23] | Wow, okay. You’re laying on a little too thick now. | 哇 好吧 你现在说得有点过分了 |
[37:35] | Looking good. How are you feeling? | 看起来不错 你感觉怎么样? |
[37:39] | Okay. | 还好 |
[37:42] | Can you give me a high five? | 你能和我击掌吗? |
[37:46] | High ten? | 击双掌? |
[37:48] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[37:50] | Good boy buddy. | 好小子 |
[37:53] | Where is Patches? | 帕奇斯呢? |
[37:54] | He is right here. | 他就在这儿 |
[38:05] | You did do the brain surgery on him. | 你确实给他做了脑部手术 |
[38:07] | No. I just put bandages on his head to make you feel better. | 没有 我只是在他头上 绑了绷带让你感觉好点儿 |
[38:13] | I do. | 我确实感觉好点儿了 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry, there’s a meeting. | 不好意思 这里要开会了 |
[38:36] | I know. N.A. right? | 我知道 匿名戒毒互助会 对吧? |
[38:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:44] | Took me a few minutes to get the courage to come in. | 我花了几分钟才鼓起勇气进来 |
[38:51] | It’s just us. Sorry. | 只有我们两个来了 对不起 |
[38:55] | Where two or more are gathered… | 两个或更多人聚集的地方… |
[39:03] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[39:18] | Hi. I’m Danny. And… | 嗨 我是丹尼 而且… |
[39:23] | I’m an addict. | 我是个瘾君子 |
[39:37] | Almost show time. | 快到演讲时间了 |
[39:39] | Don’t say it like that, you make me nervous. | 别这么说 您让我紧张 |
[39:41] | Be yourself. That’s more than enough. | 做你自己 这已经足够了 |
[39:48] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[39:52] | There’s so many of you. | 你们有那么多人 |
[39:55] | That’s so good to see. | 这真是太好了 |
[39:58] | I’m Doctor Jordan Allen, | 我是乔丹艾伦医生 |
[39:59] | and I’m a third year surgical resident at St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 我是圣文德医院的 第三年外科住院医师 |
[40:10] | Where’s Glassy? | 格拉西在哪儿? |
[40:12] | He will not be staying with us anymore. | 他不会再和我们住一起了 |
[40:15] | – He moved out? – Yes. | -他搬出去了? -是的 |
[40:18] | We had a talk and decided it was best. | 我们谈了谈 觉得这样最好 |
[40:21] | Did you tell him I was complaining about him? | 你告诉他我在抱怨他了吗? |
[40:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:24] | Shaun, now I feel horrible. | 肖恩 我现在感觉糟透了 |
[40:29] | You don’t need to. | 你不需要 |
[40:30] | He found a vacant apartment just down the hall. | 他在走廊的尽头 找到了一间空置的公寓 |
[40:34] | In this building? | 在这栋楼里? |
[40:36] | – Yes. – He’s our next-door neighbor? | -是的 -他是我们的隔壁邻居? |
[40:38] | Our next-door neighbor’s next-door neighbor. | 我们隔壁邻居的隔壁邻居 |