时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I want to do another embryo transfer ASAP. | 我想尽快再做一次胚胎移植 |
[00:05] | -You have some lettuce. -No, no, no. Here. | 你脸上有点儿生菜 不 是这里 |
[00:13] | Dr. Glassman, it would be hard to lose my father just as I’m about to become one. | 格拉斯曼医生 在我即将成为父亲时 失去我的父亲会很痛苦 |
[00:19] | Do the scan for me. | 为我做一次扫描吧 |
[00:27] | Please hold still. | 不要动 |
[00:30] | -I’m breathing. -You moved your head. | -我只是在呼吸 -你动了头 |
[00:32] | Shaun, go away and let the technician do his job. | 肖恩 走开 让技术人员做他的工作 |
[00:35] | I sent him out for coffee. | 我让他出去买咖啡了 |
[00:36] | I am now scanning the location of your prior tumor. | 我现在正在扫描你先前肿瘤的位置 |
[00:42] | Did you decline maintenance chemotherapy? | 您拒绝了做化疗? |
[00:45] | It’s hard to hold still while I’m talking. | 我说话的时候很难保持静止 |
[00:47] | Dr. Blaize recommended six cycles of temozolomide. | 布莱兹医生建议了 六个周期的替莫唑胺 |
[00:51] | The slight benefit wasn’t worth the constant nausea. | 和化疗带来的持续的恶心感相比 这点好处微不足道 |
[00:54] | -The benefit is statistically– -Shaun, I made my choice. | -从统计学上看 好处是… -肖恩 我做出了选择 |
[00:59] | You chose wrong. | 你选错了 |
[01:04] | There’s a spot on your brain. | 你脑子里有个斑点 |
[01:18] | There’s the right ovary and that looks like the– | 这是右侧的卵巢 看起来像… |
[01:21] | The corpus luteum. | 黄体 |
[01:23] | The endometrium’s smooth and around 13 millimeters. | 子宫内膜很光滑 大约13毫米 |
[01:26] | My uterine infection is cleared. | 我的子宫感染已经清除 |
[01:28] | Carrying the pregnancy to term should be a lot easier this time. | 这次怀孕应该会容易得多 |
[01:32] | Your transfer’s on my schedule for tomorrow evening. | 我明晚会安排你转院 |
[01:34] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[01:35] | And… you have two high-grade embryos available. | 而且你有两个高级胚胎可用 |
[01:40] | Do you want a boy or a girl? | 你想要男孩还是女孩? |
[01:49] | You don’t have to decide now. Just tell me before the embryo transfer. | 你不必现在决定 只要在胚胎移植前告诉我就行了 |
[01:58] | Seven and a half hours. | 七个半小时 |
[02:01] | -Uninterrupted? -Didn’t even wake up to use the bathroom. | -中间没醒? -甚至没有醒来去上厕所 |
[02:05] | -So? -Six hours, 45 minutes. | -你呢? -六小时四十五分钟 |
[02:08] | Winner, winner, pancakes for dinner. | 赢了赢了 晚餐吃煎饼 |
[02:11] | -I thought I had it in the bag. -How’d you do? | -我以为胜券在握 -你怎么样? |
[02:14] | -How much sleep you get? Over or under? -No clue. | -你睡多长时间 过度还是不足? -不知道 |
[02:24] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[02:28] | -Morning, all. -Morning. | -大家 早上好 -早上好 |
[02:30] | -Dr. Allen. -Morning, Dr. Kalu. | -艾伦医生 -早上好 卡鲁医生 |
[02:34] | Park’s doing a hip arthroscopy today. I’d like to scrub in. | 帕克今天要做髋关节镜手术 我想参与 |
[02:37] | Sorry. I’m already assigned to Park. | 对不起 我已经分配给帕克了 |
[02:39] | I’m thinking about specializing in ortho, so how about a trade? | 我正在考虑专攻骨科 做个交易如何? |
[02:42] | How about no? | 不怎么样 |
[02:45] | Sorry I asked. | 就当我没问过 |
[02:48] | Go, team. | 加油 小伙伴们 |
[02:53] | Brady Sullivan, oil-rig worker. | 布雷迪沙利文 石油钻井工人 |
[02:55] | Metal sheet hit him. Chest and pelvic injuries. | 金属板击中了他 胸部和骨盆受伤 |
[02:58] | -O2 sats are critical. -Brady, I’m Dr. Andrews. | -血氧饱和度是关键 -布雷迪 我是安德鲁斯医生 |
[03:01] | He’s non-responsive. Sluggish pupils. | 他没有反应 瞳孔呆滞 |
[03:03] | -Major hemorrhage. -GCS six. No head trauma. | -大出血 -六级昏迷 没有头部外伤 |
[03:05] | Right-sided chest wound, collapsed lung. | 右侧胸部伤口 肺部塌陷 |
[03:08] | That’s from the support hook. | 这是支撑钩上的 |
[03:09] | The metal sheet he was welding caused another injury. | 他所焊接的金属板造成了另一个损伤 |
[03:14] | -How deep does this go? -To the spinal column. | -有多深? -到脊柱 |
[03:17] | He’s nearly cut in half. | 他几乎被砍成两半 |
[03:34] | -It’s scar tissue from the radiation. -Could be, but the FA value– | -是辐射造成的疤痕组织 -可能是 但各向异性分数… |
[03:38] | Is more consistent with a glioblastoma recurrence. | 更符合胶质母细胞瘤复发的情况 |
[03:41] | That’s right in the path of the radiation they blasted me with. | 那是给我放疗的位置 |
[03:44] | That Swiss cheese look. Textbook necrosis. | 像瑞士奶酪 教科书般的坏死 |
[03:46] | The shape implies a multifocal cancerous lesion. | 这样的形状意味着多灶性癌变 |
[03:49] | I’ve looked at brain scans since before electricity. | 我在没有电之前就开始研究脑部扫描 |
[03:51] | I know what scar tissue looks like. | 我知道疤痕组织长什么样 |
[03:53] | -You are not objective. -And you are? | -你不客观 -那你就客观了? |
[03:55] | Neither of you are. | 你们都不客观 |
[03:59] | If that lesion is cancer, a DNA spinal fluid analysis will confirm it. | 如果该病变是癌症 那DNA脊髓液分析将证实这一点 |
[04:03] | Yes. That is objective. | 没错 那是客观的 |
[04:07] | I’ll do a spinal tap and send it to the lab. | 我将做一个脊髓穿刺 然后送到实验室 |
[04:09] | Should have results in 24 hours. | 24小时内应该有结果 |
[04:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | I’ll set it up. | 我来安排 |
[04:21] | O2 sat’s 68. | 血氧饱和度68 |
[04:22] | Chest tube’s in, draining a lot of blood. | 胸部插管 排出大量血液 |
[04:25] | When I clamp a bleeder another one pops up. | 我夹住一个出血点 另一个就会冒出来 |
[04:27] | Dr. Lim, where do you want us? | 利姆医生 需要我们做什么? |
[04:29] | Busy with the chest. Need you on the pelvic injury. | 我来处理胸部 需要你们来处理骨盆损伤 |
[04:32] | -How do we remove it? -Don’t. It’s why he didn’t bleed out. | -我们如何移除它? -不要 这是他没有失血过多的原因 |
[04:35] | Make a plan to reattach his lower half. | 我需要你们制定一个方案 重新连接他的下半身 |
[04:38] | Read every journal, every case report. | 阅读每一份期刊 每一份病例报告 |
[04:41] | Check the international surgery registries. Everywhere. | 检查国际手术登记处 到处找找看 |
[04:44] | -The PA ruptured. Gotta move him. -OR one. Now. | -肺动脉断裂 必须马上手术 -一号手术室 立刻 |
[04:55] | -Give me the baby. -No, no, no. | -把孩子给我 -不 |
[04:57] | -I’m here for Jazz. -Just hand her to me. | -我是来找贾斯的 -把她交给我 |
[05:00] | -I don’t know you. I don’t know you. -Sir, please. | -我不认识你 -先生 拜托 |
[05:04] | Let me talk to him. I’m a doctor here. | 让我和他谈谈 我是这里的医生 |
[05:07] | -I can help you. -I don’t need a doctor. I need Jazz. | -我可以帮你 -我不需要医生 我要找贾斯 |
[05:12] | Jazz? Is Jazz the mother? | 贾斯?贾斯是她的妈妈吗? |
[05:14] | -Yes. -You’re trying to help the baby? | -是的 -你想帮助孩子? |
[05:19] | Jazz passed out and then the flashing lights took her. | 贾斯昏倒了 然后闪光灯把她带走了 |
[05:23] | An ambulance? There’s an encampment over on Elm. Is that where you and Jazz were? | 救护车?榆树那边有一个营地 你和贾斯就是在那里吗? |
[05:29] | Then she’s a patient here. | 那么她就是这里的病人 |
[05:33] | They didn’t see the baby in her tent. | 他们没有在她的帐篷里看到婴儿 |
[05:37] | She didn’t sound good. She needs her mama. | 她听起来不太妙 她需要她的妈妈 |
[05:41] | You did the right thing bringing her here. | 你把她带来这里是对的 |
[05:46] | Can I examine her? | 我可以检查她吗? |
[05:52] | And you’ll find Jazz? | 你会找到贾斯? |
[05:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:06] | We have a code pink. The baby’s in heart failure. | 我们有一个粉色代码 婴儿处于心脏衰竭状态 |
[06:09] | You may have saved her life. | 你可能救了她的命 |
[06:15] | I found a tear in the pulmonary artery. A big one. | 我在肺动脉中发现了一处撕裂 很大的伤口 |
[06:17] | Every major artery in this lung is damaged. | 肺部的每条主要动脉都被损坏 |
[06:20] | His body needs to divert every resource to his vital organs. | 他的身体需要将一切资源 转移到他的重要器官 |
[06:24] | -We should amputate his lower half. -We’re not there yet. | -我们应该把他的下半身截肢 -我们还没到那一步 |
[06:28] | -It’s barely hanging on. -But it is. We’re gonna save it. | -只是勉强维持着 -但还活着 我们要拯救他 |
[06:30] | -Big job to hand the residents. -Good thing I hire the best. | -这对住院医生来说很艰巨 -幸好我招的是最好的 |
[06:37] | This vessel’s too damaged to repair. I need to clamp the trunk. | 血管损坏严重 无法修复 我需要夹住肺动脉 |
[06:44] | Start the clock on lung ischemia. | 开始肺缺血计时 |
[06:54] | We should sack the upper segmental pulmonary artery. | 我们应该切除上段肺动脉 |
[06:57] | He’d lose the upper lung lobe. He has a physical job. | 那他将失去上肺叶 他做的是体力劳动 |
[07:01] | If we amputate, he won’t work on oil rigs. | 如果我们截肢 他将不会在石油钻井上工作 |
[07:04] | He could play wheelchair basketball. A PTFE graft could save his lung. | 他可以打轮椅篮球 聚四氟乙烯移植可以挽救他的肺部 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | -Central line is in. -Milrinone to increase cardiac output. | -中心线导管已进入 -米力农增加心输出量 |
[07:23] | Decreased heart function but her chambers look normal. | 心脏功能下降 但她的心室看起来很正常 |
[07:26] | -Increasing high-flow oxygen. -Her BP’s improving. | -增加高流量氧气 -她的血压在升高 |
[07:29] | Found it. Inner posterior chest there’s a– | 找到了 后胸内侧有一个… |
[07:31] | Narrowing of her aorta. | 主动脉狭窄 |
[07:35] | Her eye spacing is approximately six mm wider than the upper limit of normal. | 她的眼距比正常的上限 宽了大约六毫米 |
[07:39] | She also has low-set ears and her hands are swollen. | 她的耳朵位置也很低 她的手也是肿的 |
[07:47] | She has Turner syndrome. | 她有特纳综合征 |
[07:53] | If we don’t get that narrowing fixed soon, she’ll die. | 如果我们不尽快修复这个狭窄的地方 她就会死 |
[07:58] | It won’t be easy to access. I need an angio for a better view. | 不容易进入 我需要一个血管造影 来获得更好的视野 |
[08:02] | I’ll locate the mother and get consent. | 我会找到她母亲并征得她的同意 |
[08:11] | Brady’s pelvis is broken and separated from the spinal column. | 布雷迪的骨盆断裂 与脊柱分离 |
[08:14] | So to reattach his lower half, we need to repair the pelvis, | 所以要重新接上他的下半身 我们需要修复骨盆 |
[08:17] | the damaged organs, plus the major vascular injuries. | 受损的器官 再加上主要的血管损伤 |
[08:21] | And find a way to ensure it all heals. | 并找到一种方法来确保它全部治愈 |
[08:25] | Are we doing the right thing trying to fix this? | 我们试图挽救这位患者的做法 是对的吗? |
[08:28] | Want to give up before we start? | 想在开始之前就放弃吗? |
[08:30] | I’ve never read anything supporting reattaching this kind of injury. | 我从来没有读过任何 支持重新连接这种损伤的研究 |
[08:33] | It could kill him. Amputation is safest. | 这可能会杀死他 截肢是最安全的 |
[08:35] | Lim knows that. We have to find a better one. | 利姆知道这点 我们必须找到一个更好的方案 |
[08:38] | -No– -Danny’s right. | -不… -丹尼是对的 |
[08:40] | We need to divide and conquer. | 我们需要分而治之 |
[08:42] | -I’ll work on organ damage. -I’ll focus on pelvic fractures. | -我来负责器官损伤方面 -我负责骨盆骨折 |
[08:45] | I need intra-operative imaging to build a model. | 我需要术中成像来建立一个模型 |
[08:48] | I’ll go with you. I need to see the extent of the injuries. | 我和你一起 我需要看看受伤的程度 |
[08:52] | You figure out how to help these repairs heal. | 你要想办法让这些修复的地方痊愈 |
[08:55] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我看看我能找到什么 |
[09:02] | -This is the baby’s mom? -We think so. | -这就是孩子的妈妈? -我们认为是 |
[09:04] | She was brought in from a homeless encampment | 她是从一个无家可归者营地被送来的 |
[09:07] | with a delayed postpartum infection. She’s septic. | 患有产后感染 她是败血症患者 |
[09:13] | They’re optimistic she’ll pull through. | 他们认为她会挺过来 |
[09:16] | Soon, let’s hope. | 希望她尽快醒来 |
[09:18] | We’ve got some big decisions to make for her baby. | 我们要为她的孩子做一些重大决定 |
[09:31] | Her name’s Jasmine West. She’s homeless and has bipolar disorder. | 她的名字叫贾斯敏韦斯特 无家可归 有双相情感障碍 |
[09:35] | County records show the baby was born seven weeks ago. | 县记录显示 这个婴儿是在七周前出生的 |
[09:38] | No dad in the picture, no other family. | 记录里没有爸爸 没有其他家人 |
[09:41] | This was all she had on her when EMS brought her in. | 当急救中心把她送来时 她身上只有这些东西 |
[09:45] | We need your consent for the baby’s diagnostic angiogram. | 我们需要您的同意 为宝宝做诊断性血管造影 |
[09:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:51] | The baby’s Turner syndrome makes every procedure, | 特纳综合症使婴儿在每一个环节 |
[09:54] | even a diagnostic test, a little riskier. | 甚至是诊断测试 都会有一点风险 |
[09:57] | Well, this is your area of expertise. | 嗯 这是你的专业领域 |
[10:12] | Her baby’s name is Eden. | 她孩子的名字叫伊登 |
[10:18] | Pretty close to the upper lung bifurcation. | 相当接近上肺分叉处的位置 |
[10:20] | -I reinforced it with sealant. -With a synthetic graft? | -我用密封剂加固了 -用合成移植物? |
[10:23] | -Are you questioning my surgical skills? -Are you getting defensive? | -你是在质疑我的手术技巧吗? -你是在为自己辩护吗? |
[10:31] | Okay. We’re done. Let’s test it. | 完成了 我们测试一下 |
[10:42] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[11:00] | Cardiac function’s stable. You’re good to go. | 心脏功能稳定 你可以走了 |
[11:02] | Inserting the catheter. | 插入导尿管 |
[11:04] | What a cute little girl. | 好可爱的小姑娘 |
[11:06] | Little girls are cute. Mine would be really cute. | 小女孩很可爱 我女儿会很可爱 |
[11:09] | -She’d be adorable. -A boy could be adorable too. | -她会很可爱的 -一个男孩也可以很可爱 |
[11:13] | Trying to pick your embryo? | 在挑选你的胚胎吗? |
[11:15] | I’m leaning towards a girl. I have a playbook to work from. | 我倾向女孩 我有一本手册可以参考 |
[11:18] | My playbook didn’t help me. | 我的手册没有帮到我 |
[11:20] | My issues with Kellan came from me trying to | 我和凯兰的问题来自于我试图 |
[11:22] | stop him making the mistakes I made. | 阻止他犯我犯过的错误 |
[11:24] | If I’d had a daughter, I wouldn’t have dumped my baggage on her. | 如果我有一个女儿 我就不会把我的包袱甩给她 |
[11:28] | You should choose a girl. | 你应该选择一个女孩 |
[11:30] | But you’re having a boy. | 但是你要迎接一个男孩 |
[11:32] | We didn’t get to choose. | 我们没有机会选择 |
[11:34] | In health metrics, females are likely to outperform males. | 在健康指标方面 女性的表现很可能超过男性 |
[11:37] | Although they’ll make less money. | 尽管她们挣得少一点 |
[11:39] | The narrowing is longer than it measured on echo. | 狭窄程度比回声测量的要长 |
[11:45] | We should resect the narrowed segment and do an aortic anastomosis. | 我们应该切除狭窄的部分 并做主动脉吻合术 |
[11:50] | -Huge surgery for a baby. -It’s the only definitive treatment. | -这对婴儿来说是个大手术 -这是唯一明确的治疗方法 |
[11:53] | Very definitive if she dies on the table. Balloon dilation’s safer. | 如果她死在手术台上 那就非常确定了 气囊扩张更安全 |
[11:57] | We can do a bigger procedure in a few years. | 我们可以在几年内做一个更大的手术 |
[12:00] | Her heart failure could relapse between surgeries. | 她的心力衰竭可能 在两次手术之间复发 |
[12:07] | Your two-step approach is safer. | 你的两步法是比较安全的 |
[12:09] | But only with daily medication and regular follow-up care. | 但只有在每天用药 和定期随访护理的情况下才行 |
[12:13] | A lot to ask of a homeless mom. | 对一个无家可归的母亲来说 这很难 |
[12:19] | I’ll page CPS and get consent. You two practice the surgery. A lot. | 我会给儿童保护机构打电话取得同意 你们两个练习一下手术 多多练习 |
[12:28] | His pelvis looks like a jigsaw puzzle with 100 missing pieces. | 他的骨盆看起来像一个 缺了100块的拼图 |
[12:32] | Jared may be right. | 贾里德可能是对的 |
[12:35] | -You’re taking his side? -I’m not taking anyone’s side. | -你要站在他那边? -我没有站在任何人一边 |
[12:39] | -Scans don’t lie. -Okay. | -扫描不会说谎 -行吧 |
[12:43] | I’m not sure if you’re mad at him or me, but we all need to get along. | 我不知道你是在生他的气还是 在生我的气 但我们都需要好好相处 |
[12:50] | You two seemed to be getting along well at the taco truck. | 你俩在塔可车里似乎相处得很好 |
[12:55] | That was nothing. | 那没什么 |
[12:58] | -You were spying on me? -I was getting a taco. | -你在监视我? -我在买塔可 |
[13:01] | This green-eyed-monster thing isn’t a good look for you. | 这种眼红可不是什么好形象 |
[13:04] | I’m not jealous. But you’re right. | 我并不嫉妒 但你是对的 |
[13:08] | We’re supposed to be a team. He’s just not a good fit. | 我们应该是一个团队 只是他不适合 |
[13:11] | Let’s focus on the patient. | 让我们专注于病人 |
[13:14] | Fine. | 好的 |
[13:19] | Can’t see how we’re gonna repair all that arterial damage. | 不知道我们要如何修复 所有的动脉损伤 |
[13:24] | What if we don’t? | 如果我们不修复呢? |
[13:27] | They could bypass it. All of it. | 可以绕过它 所有这一切 |
[13:35] | This paper by Dr. Chen features data on tumor-treating fields for GBM tumors. | 陈博士的这篇论文介绍了 胶质母细胞瘤治疗领域的数据 |
[13:40] | I’m trying to enjoy my tuna melt. | 我正在努力享受我的金枪鱼 |
[13:42] | Dr. Chen is starting a new study. You should call her. | 陈博士正在开始一项新的研究 你应该联系她 |
[13:45] | I’m not gonna chase down cancer treatments because I don’t have cancer. | 我不会去追寻癌症治疗 因为我没有癌症 |
[13:50] | There is a higher probability of cancer relapse | 因为你拒绝化疗 |
[13:53] | because you refused chemotherapy. | 癌症复发的概率更高 |
[13:55] | I won’t talk about this. | 我不会谈论这个 |
[13:56] | Recurrent GBM causes worse symptoms than temozolomide. | 复发性胶质母细胞瘤引起的症状 比替莫唑胺更严重 |
[13:59] | -That’s the decision I made. -I’m going crazy. | -这是我做出的决定 -我快疯了 |
[14:02] | There are three crib sets I like. I just can’t decide. | 有三张我喜欢的婴儿床 我无法决定 |
[14:06] | Could you guys go to the store after work tonight and pick your fave? | 你们今晚下班后能不能 去商店挑选你们中意的? |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | I have to go practice the baby’s surgery. I will see you after work. | 我得去练习婴儿的手术 下班后我再来看你 |
[14:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:28] | -Should I be worried? -About me? No. | -我应该担心吗? -我吗?不用 |
[14:42] | We’re gonna kill him trying to save a lobe of his lung. | 为了挽救他的一片肺叶 我们会杀了他 |
[14:45] | Removing it leaves him with four-fifths capacity. | 摘除掉 他还有五分之四的容量 |
[14:48] | When you might lose half your body, everything you have left matters. | 当你可能失去一半的身体时 你剩下的一切都很重要 |
[14:57] | I need lobectomy instruments. | 我需要肺叶切除术的器械 |
[15:01] | -This is my OR, my department. -My hospital. | -这是我的手术室 我的部门 -我的医院 |
[15:05] | And when judgment is compromised, | 当医生判断力受到影响时 |
[15:07] | it’s my responsibility to protect our patients. | 我有责任保护我们的病人 |
[15:10] | In what possible way am I compromised? | 我在什么方面受到了影响? |
[15:15] | Are you implying my time in a wheelchair is affecting my objectivity? | 你是在暗示我坐轮椅的日子 影响了我的客观性吗? |
[15:21] | How could it not? | 怎么会没有呢? |
[15:25] | This is my patient. | 这是我的病人 |
[15:27] | And I’m your boss. | 我是你的老板 |
[15:38] | You can do this with me or I’ll find someone who will. | 你可以和我一起手术 或者我找别人来做 |
[15:46] | Deaver retractor. | 手持式牵引器 |
[16:02] | After they fix the colon, Lim can use some preserved bowel | 在他们修复结肠后 利姆可以像韩国人那样 |
[16:06] | to create a new bladder, like the Koreans did. | 用保留下来的肠子来造一个新的膀胱 |
[16:08] | That would work with what I found. | 这与我发现的情况相符 |
[16:11] | We can bypass the artery injuries through two Dacron conduits | 我们可以通过两个达康绒导管 绕过动脉损伤部位 |
[16:14] | to his lower extremities. | 到达他的下肢 |
[16:16] | The improved blood flow would help my idea for his pelvis. | 血流的改善将有助于 我对他的骨盆的想法 |
[16:20] | So, skin flaps, | 皮瓣 |
[16:21] | Dacron artery bypass, neo-bladder, bowel repair with biomaterials and… | 达康绒动脉搭桥 新膀胱 用生物材料修复肠道和… |
[16:28] | a bad-ass Wolverine-like adamantium skeleton. | 像金刚狼一样的金刚骨架 |
[16:33] | Experimental. But it’s pretty cool. Now, how do I make sure it all heals? | 实验性的 但这是相当酷的 如何确保它全部愈合? |
[16:38] | There’s one study in Canada. | 在加拿大有一项研究 |
[16:40] | A cocktail of growth hormones and pentoxifylline | 一种生长激素和己酮可可碱的混合物 |
[16:42] | showed a threefold increase in wound-healing rates. | 显示伤口愈合率增加了三倍 |
[16:46] | That’s great. | 那太棒了 |
[16:48] | It was four patients. None of them had the same injuries as Brady. | 实验了四位病人 他们都没有和布雷迪一样的伤势 |
[16:52] | So, no one got cut in half with a metal sheet? | 没有人被金属板切成了两半? |
[16:55] | Great. Guess we toss that study out. | 很好 我想我们不用考虑这项研究了 |
[16:57] | I’m saying I wish we had something better. | 我的意思是我希望我们有更好的方案 |
[17:01] | I’ll happily take a threefold increase. This is a workable plan. | 我很乐意接受三倍的增长 这是一个可行的计划 |
[17:05] | Good. Lim wants an update. | 很好 利姆想知道最新情况 |
[17:16] | Some promising ideas, but there’s a lot of frail tissue to heal. | 一些有希望的想法 但有很多脆弱的组织需要愈合 |
[17:21] | I found a study using growth hormones to accelerate healing. | 我发现了一项使用生长激素 来加速愈合的研究 |
[17:25] | Interesting. Would that work here? | 有意思 在这里行得通吗? |
[17:28] | There was a– | 有一个… |
[17:29] | I want to hear from the guy who did the research. | 我想听听做研究的人怎么说 |
[17:36] | I’m not confident it would. | 我不相信它能做到 |
[17:39] | -You said you had a workable plan. -It can work. Jared’s cautious. | -你们说有一个可行的计划 -可行的 贾里德很谨慎 |
[17:42] | If we don’t have vascular support, it will get necrotic. | 如果没有血管的支持 它就会坏死 |
[17:45] | We’ll have good support. The conduits will restore– | 我们会有很好的支持 导管将恢复… |
[17:48] | Not normal flow, not quickly. | 不是正常的流动 不是很快 |
[17:49] | -You’ve been doom and gloom– -Enough! | -你一直都很悲观 -够了 |
[17:52] | Find a way to heal him. I don’t care who it comes from, but I need it soon. | 找到一个方案治愈他 我不在乎谁想到的 但我需要尽快 |
[18:14] | The nurse said she’s responding to the medication. | 护士说她药物对她有效果 |
[18:18] | How long will Eden be in the hospital after the surgery? | 手术后伊登会在医院住多久? |
[18:21] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[18:23] | Jasmine’s on the waitlist for long-term housing. | 贾斯敏在长住房的等待名单上 |
[18:25] | She might have a place by then. | 到那时她可能会有地方住 |
[18:28] | Also, is this safe if she keeps breastfeeding? | 另外如果她继续母乳喂养 这样是否安全? |
[18:33] | The police found this in her tent. | 警察在她的帐篷里发现了这个 |
[18:36] | This is a bipolar mood stabilizer. It’s safe. | 这是一种双向情绪稳定剂 它很安全 |
[18:40] | How long has she been taking this? | 她服用这个多久了? |
[18:42] | She saw her psychiatrist for the first time in years five weeks ago. | 五个星期前 这是她多年来 第一次见她的心理医生 |
[18:46] | She’d responded to it in the past. | 这个药以前有过疗效 |
[18:48] | She had a follow-up scheduled with him tomorrow. | 她安排了明天与他进行复诊 |
[18:56] | There’s another treatment option for Eden. | 伊登还有一个治疗方案 |
[18:59] | I know. It’s disgusting. You’ll think, “What are the percentages?” | 我知道 这很令人厌恶 你会想 百分比是多少呢? |
[19:04] | Trust me. Change his diapers and you’re gonna bond with your son. | 相信我 给他换尿布 你就会和你的儿子建立关系的 |
[19:07] | -Okay. Here’s the Angelic Dream Set. -And be attentive to Lea. | -好的 这是天使之梦套装 -而且要关怀莉亚 |
[19:11] | Be extra attentive. She’s gonna be sleep-deprived. | 要特别细心 她会睡眠不足 |
[19:14] | You are too. You’ll both wanna lose it. Don’t. | 你也是 你们都会想疯掉的 千万不要 |
[19:17] | -This mattress is very comfortable. -This dark wood is a little bit funereal. | -这个床垫非常舒适 -这种深色的木头有点儿丧气 |
[19:22] | -The baby won’t care about the color. -It’s all about first impressions. | -宝宝不会在意颜色 -这都是第一印象 |
[19:26] | It’s a newborn. Clean slate. Surround him with beautiful things. | 这是一个新生儿 一切都是新开始 该用美丽的东西围绕着他 |
[19:30] | A stuffed soft– No, you don’t wanna do that. That’s a hazard. | 一个填充的软… 不 你不会想这样做的 那很危险 |
[19:33] | These spinny things. What do you call these? Mobiles. | 这些旋转的东西 这些叫做什么? 移动 旋转 |
[19:37] | Everywhere he looks, you want him to be interested. Stimulated. | 无论他看哪里 你都希望他感兴趣 有刺激 |
[19:41] | Beautiful sounds, beautiful music. Mozart. Joni Mitchell. | 美丽的声音 美丽的音乐 莫扎特 乔尼米切尔 |
[19:44] | If you want to talk about something other than selecting a crib, | 如果你想谈论选择婴儿床以外的事情 |
[19:48] | it should be brain cancer treatments. | 应该是脑癌治疗 |
[19:49] | -I don’t want to think about that. -You have to. | -我不想考虑这个问题 -你必须这样做 |
[19:52] | -In 12 hours we will have results. -Exactly. | -在12小时内我们会有结果 -没错 |
[19:55] | -We should be prepared– -Shaun, stop. | 我们应该做好准备… |
[19:57] | Just stop for a second. | 肖恩 停一下吧 |
[20:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:11] | If I have cancer… | 如果我得了癌症… |
[20:16] | I’d be at stage four, right? | 我会在第四阶段 对吧? |
[20:19] | There’s no miracle cure for that. | 这方面没有什么奇迹的治疗方法 |
[20:22] | We still haven’t called Dr. Chen in Cleveland. | 我们还没有联系克利夫兰的陈医生 |
[20:25] | I read her paper. It doesn’t work with recurrent GBM. | 我读了她的论文 对复发性胶质母细胞瘤不起作用 |
[20:36] | How can you think about teddy bears when you might be dying? | 当你可能快要死的时候 怎么能想到泰迪熊呢? |
[20:42] | If you’re right, Shaun, | 如果你是对的 肖恩 |
[20:44] | then I won’t be here when your son is born. | 你儿子出生的时候我就不在了 |
[20:48] | I won’t be here to help you. | 我不会在这里帮助你 |
[20:54] | We’ll know when we know. | 该知道的时候自然会知道 |
[21:03] | I like the lighter wood. | 我喜欢浅色的木材 |
[21:06] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[21:12] | What else should I know about diapers? | 关于纸尿裤我还应该知道什么? |
[21:27] | Lung lobe is out. | 肺叶取出 |
[21:32] | -These segmental vessels are damaged. -Running 7-0 sutures should fix them. | -这些节段性的血管被损坏 -7-0缝合线应该可以固定它们 |
[21:36] | Why bother? The upper lobe’s out. | 何必呢 上叶已经出来了 |
[21:39] | If Perez’s graft works, we could use them to save his lower half. | 如果佩雷斯的移植手术成功 我们可以用它们来拯救他的下半身 |
[21:43] | Very unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[21:44] | -The residents are working on it. -Obviously not succeeding. | -住院医生正在努力 -显然没有成功 |
[21:50] | I’m compromised, and now you slag on the residents? | 我已经妥协了 而你现在要批评住院医生? |
[21:52] | Two are on probation, you let one go, and her replacement is someone I fired. | 两个在试用期 你解雇了一位 而接替她的是被我解雇的人 |
[21:57] | He’s the most experienced first-year and brings a new perspective. | 他是最有经验的一年级新生 带来了全新的视角 |
[22:00] | Training them is my job. | 训练他们是我的工作 |
[22:02] | -Your job is to make my job easier. -It’s to run a great department. | -你的工作是让我的工作更容易 -是要管理好一个重要的部门 |
[22:06] | If you were, I wouldn’t have to think about it as much as I have. | 如果你做到了 我就不用像现在这样考虑那么多了 |
[22:12] | Vessel loops. | 神经血管组织辨别带 |
[22:25] | -You changed the baby’s surgery? -We weren’t giving Jasmine enough credit. | -你给婴儿换了手术? -我们没有给贾斯敏足够的信任 |
[22:29] | She’s done a lot to turn her life around since Eden was born. | 自从伊登出生以来 她做了很多事情来扭转自己的生活 |
[22:32] | For seven weeks. With this new plan, she has to keep it up for seven years. | 才七周 新的手术方案 她必须坚持七年 |
[22:37] | A baby can change a person. | 一个婴儿可以改变一个人 |
[22:42] | -Code pink. NICU. Bed three. -That’s Eden. | -粉红代码 新生儿重症监护房三床 -那是伊登 |
[22:45] | Code pink. NICU. Bed three. | 粉红代码 新生儿重症监护病房三号床 |
[22:58] | Lim asked for my opinion. | 利姆问我的意见 |
[23:07] | I met so many rich, entitled guys like you in college. | 我在大学里遇到了很多像你这样有钱 有权有势的人 |
[23:12] | And I couldn’t stand them. Even the ones I slept with. | 我受不了他们 即使是和我睡过的人 |
[23:17] | If you can’t handle the hard work, | 如果你不能承受高强度的工作 |
[23:19] | just get in your Lamborghini and go home. | 就坐上你的兰博基尼回家去吧 |
[23:24] | Sherry Lewis. | 雪莉刘易斯 |
[23:31] | One of my last patients in Denver. | 我在丹佛的最后一位病人 |
[23:34] | Late-stage ovarian cancer. Treatment’s pelvic exenteration. | 卵巢癌晚期 治疗骨盆外翻 |
[23:38] | You remove everything. The bladder, colon, uterus and vagina. | 要把所有器官拿掉 膀胱 结肠 子宫和阴道 |
[23:45] | Now in success, the patient lives with colostomy and urostomy bags, | 成功的话 病人带着结肠造口和尿路造口袋生活 |
[23:49] | severe menopause and absolutely no sex life. | 重度更年期 完全没有性生活 |
[23:53] | It is brutal but effective. | 很残酷 但却是有效的 |
[23:56] | Would have been. | 本来是的 |
[24:00] | But I talked my attending out of it. In favor of an experimental surgery. | 但我说服了我的主治医生 支持一个实验性的手术 |
[24:05] | Excision of the tumors and you reconstruct the pelvic floor with TRAM flaps. | 切除肿瘤 用腹直肌肌皮瓣重建盆底 |
[24:10] | Incredibly advanced. | 极其先进 |
[24:12] | The type of stuff we’re talking about doing to Brady. | 正是我们现在探讨的对布雷迪 所做的那种手术 |
[24:20] | Sherry… | 雪莉… |
[24:26] | Sherry died on the table. | 雪莉死在了手术台上 |
[24:33] | And I left Denver. | 而我离开了丹佛 |
[24:50] | We take risks and people die. | 我们冒着风险 有人死去 |
[24:54] | But if we play it safe… | 但是如果我们打安全牌 |
[24:59] | they die too. | 他们也会死 |
[25:04] | I’d rather regret fighting too hard for a patient than not hard enough. | 我宁愿后悔为病人争取的太多 而不是不够努力 |
[25:26] | Why would your daughter shave your cat? | 你女儿为什么要给你的猫剃毛? |
[25:29] | Long story. The point being, don’t get a cat. | 说来话长 重点是不要养猫 |
[25:33] | Kids are gonna tell you they’ll clean the litter box. They’re not. | 孩子们会告诉你他们会清理猫砂盒 事实是他们不会的 |
[25:37] | -Don’t fall for that trap. -You made a lot of mistakes. | -不要落入这个陷阱 -你犯了很多错误 |
[25:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:42] | All boils down to | 所有这些都归咎于 |
[25:45] | Maddie’s mom basically raised her while I focused on work. | 基本上是玛蒂的妈妈把她带大 而我一心扑在工作上 |
[25:49] | You were a surgeon, she was a real estate agent. | 你是一名外科医生 她是一名房地产经纪人 |
[25:52] | I loved surgery. I loved poking around in people’s brains. It was very exciting. | 我喜欢手术 我喜欢探查人们的大脑 这非常令人兴奋 |
[25:57] | And I get to save some lives while I’m at it. | 而且我还能在此过程中拯救一些生命 |
[25:59] | Saving lives is very exciting. | 拯救生命是非常令人兴奋的 |
[26:03] | So were Maddie’s first steps, first words, first piano recital. Or so I heard. | 同样令人兴奋的还有玛蒂的第一步 第一句话 第一次钢琴演奏会 我听说 |
[26:08] | Work over family, that’s what you get. You won’t make the same mistakes. | 工作大于家庭 这就是你得到的结果 你不要再犯同样的错误 |
[26:14] | I don’t think I will. We are very different people. | 我不认为我会 我们是非常不同的人 |
[26:22] | Are we? | 是吗? |
[26:29] | I have learned some very useful things from you. | 我从你那里学到了 一些非常有用的东西 |
[26:33] | Well, right back at you. | 好吧 彼此彼此 |
[26:42] | The baby needs surgery. | 婴儿需要手术 |
[26:45] | -The crib needs to be assembled. -Go. | -婴儿床需要被组装起来 -去吧 |
[26:48] | But you chose work way too often. When should I prioritize family? | 但你选择工作的次数太多了 我什么时候应该优先考虑家庭呢? |
[26:51] | When you have a sick baby and furniture, the sick baby wins every time. Go. | 当面对一个生病的婴儿和家具时 生病的婴儿每次都会优先 走吧 |
[26:56] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[27:10] | Serial debridement. | 序列清创 |
[27:11] | Helps healing a little, but increases infection risk a lot. | 对愈合有一点帮助 但会大大增加感染的风险 |
[27:16] | Then I’m tapped out. | 我没辙了 |
[27:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:20] | I guess we should tell Lim. | 我想我们应该告诉利姆 |
[27:23] | Lamborghinis! | 兰博基尼 |
[27:27] | Lamborghinis. | 兰博基尼 |
[27:29] | Most sports cars use pressurized combustion to achieve that performance. | 大多数跑车使用加压燃烧 来实现它的性能 |
[27:33] | But not Lambos. | 但兰博基尼不是 |
[27:34] | No. To reduce engine wear, | 不是 为了减少发动机的磨损 |
[27:35] | they use vacuums to pull gas into the pistons. | 它们使用真空来将气体吸入活塞 |
[27:38] | Brady’s organs won’t heal because we can’t get enough flow to them. | 布雷迪的器官不会愈合 因为我们不能给它们提供足够的流量 |
[27:41] | If we force more blood into it, | 如果我们强迫更多的血液进入 |
[27:43] | we cause lethally high abdominal compartment pressure. | 就会造成致命的高腹腔压力 |
[27:46] | So, let’s pull blood in passively by creating a vacuum, | 因此我们可以创造一个真空 使用内部抽吸装置 |
[27:50] | using internal suction devices. | 被动地把血液吸进去 |
[27:56] | A low-pressure system with low tissue stress is better for healing. | 组织压力小的低压系统更有利于愈合 |
[28:00] | That’s… | 这是… |
[28:02] | That’s a brilliant idea. | 这是个绝妙的主意 |
[28:05] | But it won’t work. Not without blood coming into the right areas. | 但如果血液没有进入正确的区域 肯定失败 |
[28:09] | I need your help with that. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[28:12] | Where do you need the blood? | 哪里需要血? |
[28:21] | It’s what we proposed earlier, plus a healing plan that Jared– | 这就是我们之前提出的建议 再加上一个贾里德想到的治疗计划 |
[28:25] | I can read. | 我能读懂 |
[28:29] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[28:34] | It’s four experimental techniques rolled into an eight-hour surgery | 四个实验性的技术 在一个八小时的手术中进行 |
[28:37] | with lousy odds of success. | 成功的概率很低 |
[28:49] | Let’s give it a try. | 试一试吧 |
[29:03] | Dacron conduits are connected to the aorta. | 达康绒导管连接主动脉 |
[29:05] | Do the anastomosis sites look secure enough? | 吻合口部位看起来足够安全吗? |
[29:08] | Any weak spots when they remove that metal, he’ll bleed out. | 当他们移除这些金属时 任何薄弱环节都会使他出血 |
[29:12] | They know. | 他们知道 |
[29:14] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一二三 |
[29:38] | -We have hemostasis. -And good blood flow through the conduits. | -止住血了 -而且通过导管的血液流动良好 |
[29:42] | Tissue’s perfusing. | 组织灌注 |
[29:48] | Yes. Yes. | 成了 |
[29:51] | Yes! | 成功了 |
[29:57] | Time to move on to the pelvic fractures. | 是时候处理骨盆骨折了 |
[30:02] | This is much more important than assembling a crib. | 这比组装婴儿床重要多了 |
[30:06] | But patients will always need surgery. And my family will always need attention. | 但病人总需要手术 而我的家人也总需要关注 |
[30:10] | If there’s no clear choice between a patient and family, | 如果在病人和家人之间 没有明确的选择 |
[30:13] | pick the one that’s related to you. | 就选与你有关系的那个 |
[30:19] | Obviously, choose family when you can. But sacrifice is part of the job. | 显然尽可能选择家庭 但牺牲是工作的一部分 |
[30:24] | That’s a good point. | 这是一个很好的观点 |
[30:26] | But you are divorced. That is more sacrifice than I want. | 但你已经离婚了 我可不想要这么大的牺牲 |
[30:30] | Fair. | 有道理 |
[30:32] | -Eden’s O2 sat just dropped a bit. -I’m nowhere near her lungs. | -伊登的血氧饱和度刚刚下降了一点 -我还没达到她的肺部 |
[30:55] | Turner syndrome causes leaky vessels. | 特纳综合征导致血管渗漏 |
[30:57] | The stress is causing lymph fluid to build up. | 压力造成了淋巴液的堆积 |
[31:00] | Drain it with a tube. | 用管子把它排出去 |
[31:02] | Her chest is so small, you’d risk a collapsed lung and pleural infection. | 她的胸部太小了 会有肺部塌陷和胸膜感染的风险 |
[31:06] | I could clear the lymph with diuretics. | 我可以用利尿剂清除淋巴 |
[31:09] | The risks and benefits of both treatments are nearly identical. | 这两种治疗方法的风险和益处 几乎是相同的 |
[31:14] | It doesn’t matter which one we choose. Which makes the choice easy. | 我们选择哪一个并不重要 这样选择起来更容易 |
[31:17] | I find inserting chest tubes satisfying, so I will do that. | 我觉得插胸管不错 所以我会插管 |
[31:27] | The risks and benefits of a boy and a girl are nearly identical too. | 男孩和女孩的风险和优势 也几乎是一样的 |
[31:32] | But girls kick ass. | 但女孩们都很厉害 |
[31:41] | This implant’s gonna be a tight fit around the cauda equina. | 这个植入物将与马尾神经紧密结合 |
[31:45] | The bioengineer’s mapping algorithm was designed to optimize stability. | 生物工程师的映射算法 旨在优化稳定性 |
[31:50] | Brady’s not an algorithm. His nerves will run where they run. | 布雷迪不是一个算法 他的神经该去哪就会去哪 |
[31:54] | I’ll set it in position. | 把它放好 |
[31:59] | -Nerve impingement. -Expand the narrowing with a rod. | -神经压迫 -用棒扩大狭窄的地方 |
[32:09] | Wait. There’s an alternate algorithm to fix that– | 等等 有一种替代算法 可以解决这个问题 |
[32:12] | Settle down, Dr. Allen. I got this. | 镇定 艾伦医生 我可以处理好 |
[32:14] | That’s $100,000 worth of tech and she’s using a rod. | 那是价值十万美元的技术 而她用的是一根棒子 |
[32:23] | Nerve activity flattening. | 神经活动趋于平缓 |
[32:26] | One more minute. | 再等一分钟 |
[32:46] | -The old cantilever maneuver. Nice work. -You can’t beat the classics. | -老式的悬臂机动装置 干得好 -你无法超越经典 |
[32:56] | Eden’s surgery went well, so I was hoping Jasmine might… | 伊登的手术很顺利 所以我希望贾斯敏… |
[33:12] | V-fib. | 室颤 |
[33:16] | Ran a code for an hour… | 进行了一个小时的复苏 |
[33:20] | but she’d just been through too much. | 但她消耗了太多 |
[33:28] | Vacuum devices are in position. Let’s see if they work. | 真空装置已经就位 让我们看看它们是否起效 |
[33:32] | Keep a close eye on his intra-abdominal pressure. | 密切关注他的腹内压 |
[33:38] | We have vacuum. | 已经真空 |
[33:40] | -IA pressure’s okay. -Time for the tissue flaps. | -腹腔内压力没有问题 -是时候做组织瓣了 |
[33:44] | Looking good, Lambo. | 看起来不错 兰博 |
[33:48] | -Small spike in IA pressure. -Increasing vacuum suction. | -腹腔内压力小幅飙升 -增加真空吸力 |
[33:52] | Still climbing. | 还在上升 |
[33:56] | Pressure’s compressing his organs. | 压力在压迫他的器官 |
[34:00] | -He’s ischemic. -I’m going up to 55. | -缺血状态 -我要升到55 |
[34:10] | He’s in shock. | 他处在休克中 |
[34:13] | I did this. | 是我造成的 |
[34:15] | You didn’t do anything. We’re in this together. | 并不是 是我们一起决定的 |
[34:22] | -We need to amputate. -Not yet. | -我们需要截肢 -还不行 |
[34:24] | Pressure’s too high. We’re killing his organs. | 压力太高了 我们正在损伤他的器官 |
[34:27] | I think he’s wrong. | 我认为他是错的 |
[34:29] | Then fight for your patient. | 那就为你的病人争取 |
[34:36] | We need to amputate. | 我们需要截肢 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:42] | We need an amputation knife, bone saw, and set of hemosta… | 我们需要一把截肢刀、骨锯 和一套止血器… |
[34:46] | He can handle 75. | 他可以承受到75 |
[34:48] | With that kind of pressure, he’ll bleed out. | 在这种压力下 他会失血过多 |
[34:51] | Normally, yes, but the Dacron conduits Dr. Perez chose | 通常情况下 是的 但佩雷斯医生选择的达康绒导管 |
[34:54] | are more rigid than typical vessels. They’ll hold up. | 比一般的血管更坚硬 它们可以坚持住的 |
[34:59] | Let’s do it. I trust my residents, Marcus. | 我们手术吧 我相信我的住院医生 马库斯 |
[35:03] | And I need you to trust me. | 而且我需要你信任我 |
[35:15] | Let’s go to 75. | 升到75 |
[35:36] | Brady’s family are here. | 布雷迪的家人来了 |
[35:42] | -Is my husband– -The surgery was a success. | -我的丈夫… -手术很成功 |
[35:46] | It will be a long recovery, but– | 他将有一个漫长的恢复过程 但是… |
[35:52] | Thank you for saving my dad. | 谢谢你救了我爸爸 |
[35:59] | I’ll take you to him. | 我带你去见他 |
[36:05] | I should be dead on my feet, but I just feel… | 我已经站不动了 但我只是觉得… |
[36:08] | -Awesome? -Yeah. | -很棒吗? -是啊 |
[36:17] | It’s been 24 hours. | 已经24小时了 |
[36:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:29] | I just need a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[36:31] | A minute won’t change the results. | 一分钟不会改变结果 |
[36:35] | No, it won’t. | 是的 并不会 |
[36:50] | “No cancerous DNA detected!” | 没有检测到癌变的DNA |
[36:54] | I was wrong! | 我错了 |
[36:56] | Yes, you were. | 是的 你错了 |
[37:06] | Everybody | 每一个人啊 |
[37:08] | Yeah | 耶耶 |
[37:10] | Rock your body Yeah | 尽情摆动你的身体 |
[37:14] | Everybody | 每一个人啊 |
[37:17] | Rock your body right | 尽情摆动你的身体 |
[37:22] | Backstreet’s back, all right | 因为后街男孩回来了 |
[37:26] | I’m gonna keep up the same energy with some Whitney. | 我要点惠特尼的歌来保持这个气氛 |
[37:30] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[37:32] | -But you always are. -You’re learning. | -你总是对的 -你在慢慢领会 |
[37:36] | Oh my God, we’re back again | 每一个人啊 我们又回来了 |
[37:40] | Before when I was bitching about Jared, it’s because… | 之前我对贾里德发牢骚是因为… |
[37:46] | I am a little jealous. | 我有点嫉妒 |
[37:49] | -A little? -Okay. | -一点点? -好吧 |
[37:53] | -What you saw between Jared and I– -Is none of my business. | -你看到我和贾里德… -不关我的事 |
[37:56] | You deserve somebody who is ready to commit. | 你值得一个准备好给你承诺的人 |
[37:59] | Someone who makes you happy. | 一个能让你感到快乐的人 |
[38:03] | Whoever that may be. | 不管是谁 |
[38:07] | Danny! We need your boyband face for the chorus! | 丹尼 我们需要你的男团脸来合唱 |
[38:09] | -Come here. -We need those abs. Get up here. | -到这里来 -我们需要腹肌 快来这 |
[38:15] | Rock your body, yeah | 摆动你的身体 |
[38:17] | Everybody Yeah | 每一个人啊 |
[38:21] | Rock your body Yeah | 摆动你的身体 |
[38:25] | Everybody Yeah | 每一个人啊 |
[38:28] | Backstreet’s back, all right | 因为后街男孩回来了 |
[38:34] | The new surgical robot is operational | 新的手术机器人已经投入使用 |
[38:36] | and I just landed the perfect nephrectomy for its inaugural run. | 我刚刚用它完成了 首个完美的肾切除手术 |
[38:40] | -Dibs. -You dibbed the last cool case. | -我先 -你要了上个很酷的案例 |
[38:43] | This one’s going to Dr. Murphy. | 这个我要交给墨菲医生 |
[38:46] | This is cool. | 这很酷 |
[38:51] | Dr. Park should take it. I have to finish setting up our nursery. | 帕克医生应该接手 我得完成育儿室的布置 |
[39:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:11] | -Good job today. -Thanks. | -今天干得好 -谢谢 |
[39:18] | I’ve been under the microscope with the board lately, and I’m stressed. | 最近我受到了董事会的严格审查 我的压力很大 |
[39:26] | Things were said that probably shouldn’t have been. | 说了一些可能不该说的话 |
[39:33] | Things weren’t said. You said them. | 你是说了那些话 |
[39:41] | If you don’t trust me, fire me. | 如果你不信任我 就解雇我 |
[39:45] | And if you do, then stay out of my way. | 如果你相信我 那就别挡我的路 |
[40:09] | Dalisay. | 达利赛 |
[40:11] | -The baby’s upset. -Her heart? | -婴儿有点不安 -因为心脏吗? |
[40:13] | No, everything’s fine there. I think she needs some company. | 不 那里一切都很好 我想她需要一些陪伴 |
[40:17] | I’ll get to her, but I’m slammed. | 我会陪她的 但我很忙 |
[40:45] | I’m here, Eden. | 我在这里 伊登 |
[41:05] | You can open your eyes now. | 你现在可以睁开眼睛了 |
[41:10] | It’s so sweet. | 太可爱了 |
[41:13] | The crib. | 婴儿床 |
[41:15] | -The dresser. -It’s the Angelic Dream Set. | -梳妆台 -这是天使之梦套装 |
[41:18] | The dark walnut was funereal but it also came in natural pine. | 深色的胡桃木有点儿丧气 但同款也有天然松木的 |
[41:23] | Our little peanut is gonna love it. | 我们的小花生会喜欢的 |
[41:32] | What you got there? | 你在捡什么? |
[41:34] | There are two screws missing. | 少了两颗螺丝 |
[41:40] | That is not good. | 这可不好 |
[41:42] | No biggie, Shaun. It’s a couple screws. | 没什么 肖恩 只是几个螺丝而已 |
[41:44] | No, that means Dr. Glassman missed a step. | 不 这意味着格拉斯曼医生 漏了一个步骤 |
[41:53] | Dr. Glassman doesn’t have brain cancer, | 格拉斯曼医生没有患脑癌 |
[41:56] | but there’s something wrong with his brain. | 但他的大脑出了问题 |