时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve been thinking, and I need a break from our coffees. | 我一直在想 我们不能继续这样一起喝咖啡了 |
[00:06] | If you don’t value what the nurses do, | 如果你不重视护士的工作 |
[00:08] | how much can you care about me? | 那你能有多在乎我? |
[00:10] | This is my patient. | 这是我的病人 |
[00:12] | And I’m your boss. | 我是你的老板 |
[00:13] | You can either do this with me | 要么按我说的做 |
[00:15] | or I’ll find someone who will. | 要不我就换个听话的 |
[00:17] | If you don’t trust me, | 如果你不信任我 |
[00:19] | fire me. | 那就开除我吧 |
[00:20] | And if you do, | 如果你信任我 |
[00:21] | then stay out of my way. | 就别干涉我 |
[00:23] | You trying to pick your embryo? | 你要挑选胚胎吗? |
[00:25] | I’m leaning towards a girl. | 我想要个女儿 |
[00:26] | I have a playbook to work from. | 我有本剧本可以参考 |
[00:28] | I didn’t OD because of you. Or us. | 我没有过量用药是因为你 因为我们 |
[00:31] | Jordan, if I let myself get close to you, | 乔丹 如果继续和你走这么近 |
[00:34] | I will fall for you. | 我会爱上你 |
[00:35] | I can’t risk that. | 我不能冒险 |
[00:37] | You deserve somebody who’s ready to fully commit, | 你值得有人为你投入所有 |
[00:40] | somebody who makes you happy. | 值得一个让你快乐的人 |
[00:41] | Your brain cancer may have returned. | 你的脑癌可能已经复发 |
[00:45] | -The crib needs to be assembled. -Go. | -婴儿床需要组装 -去吧 |
[00:48] | I got this. | 这里我来就行 |
[00:49] | There are two screws missing. | 少了两颗螺丝 |
[00:53] | Doctor Glassman doesn’t have brain cancer, | 格拉斯曼医生脑癌没有复发 |
[00:56] | but there is something wrong with his brain. | 他的脑子出别的问题了 |
[01:01] | Lea forgot to add the blueberries, | 丽忘了加蓝莓 |
[01:03] | but we can still put them on top. | 但可以把它们加在最上面 |
[01:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:07] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[01:08] | Underneath, on top, on the side. | 放下面、上面、侧面 哪都行 |
[01:10] | I can eat them here, I can eat them there, I can eat them anywhere. | 这里能吃 那里能吃 哪都能吃 |
[01:15] | Not Dr. Seuss fans. | 看来你们没看过苏斯博士的作品 |
[01:17] | We need to discuss something very important. | 我们需要讨论一些非常重要的事情 |
[01:20] | After we eat. | 吃完后再说 |
[01:21] | Don’t worry, I’m fine. The baby’s fine. | 别担心 我很好 宝宝也没事 |
[01:23] | Shaun just wanted to have a bit of a discussion. | 肖恩只是想讨论些小事 |
[01:26] | You forgot two screws when you built the crib. | 你装婴儿床时漏了两个螺丝 |
[01:29] | Okay? | 然后呢? |
[01:30] | Okay. Shaun, slow down. Let’s at least take a seat first. | 好了 肖恩 慢慢说 至少让大家先坐下 |
[01:33] | We’re gonna have discussion about a crib? | 我们要讨论婴儿床? |
[01:36] | Your CSF DNA test showed your brain cancer has not returned, | 你的脑脊液脱氧核糖核酸检测 显示你的脑癌没有复发 |
[01:39] | but there is clearly something impacting your neurological function. | 但显然有东西在影响你的神经功能 |
[01:44] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[01:45] | The crib has like a 100 different parts | 婴儿床有差不多一百个不同的部件 |
[01:48] | and instructions without any words, | 没有任何文字说明 |
[01:50] | just pictures with arrows going in all directions. | 只有全是各种箭头的图片 |
[01:53] | Thankfully, I was there to correct your mistake, | 还好我帮你修正了错误 |
[01:56] | but that won’t always be possible in the OR. | 但我不可能每场手术都这样帮你 |
[02:02] | The OR? | 手术? |
[02:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:05] | I would like to do more tests. | 我想给你做更多检查 |
[02:06] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不要 |
[02:08] | Dr. Lim should be notified. | 而且应该告知利姆医生 |
[02:10] | That’s absolutely not going to happen. | 绝对不行 |
[02:12] | If your executive function is down | 如果你的执行功能下降 |
[02:14] | -even a small percentage… -Shaun… | -即使是一小部分… -肖恩… |
[02:16] | Ten secconds, just stop for a second. | 停 你先听我说 |
[02:18] | Two screws? | 就因为两个螺丝? |
[02:19] | There’s nothing wrong with my brain. | 我的脑子没有问题 |
[02:21] | There’s nothing wrong with any part of my body. | 我身体的任何部位都没有问题 |
[02:24] | Not that that concerns you. | 我身体如何也跟你没关系 |
[02:26] | You go to Lim and you’re gonna look ridiculous. | 为这事去找利姆 你不觉得可笑吗? |
[02:29] | -Doctor– -That’s the end of the discussion. | -格拉斯… -讨论到此结束 |
[02:34] | And breakfast. | 我不吃了 |
[02:43] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[02:45] | It’s okay. You are just trying– | 没事 你只是想… |
[02:47] | I can’t go to Dr. Lim without conclusive medical evidence, | 没有确凿的医学证据 我不能去找利姆医生 |
[02:53] | Or, maybe he was right. | 或者 也许他是对的 |
[02:55] | It is just a crib. And he was in a rush. | 这只是个婴儿床 他很着急 |
[02:58] | Everyone forgets things. I forgot the blueberries. | 谁都会忘记一些事 我就忘了放蓝莓 |
[03:01] | Instead of tests, | 我不用给他做检测 |
[03:03] | I can gather data through direct observation. | 我可以通过直接观察来收集数据 |
[03:06] | What does that mean? Are you going to spy on him? | 那是什么意思?你要监视他吗? |
[03:09] | Please put my pancakes in the fridge. I will eat them for dinner. | 请把我的煎饼放进冰箱里 我晚餐时再吃 |
[03:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:19] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我加入你们吗? |
[03:22] | Sure. | 当然介意 |
[03:28] | How are things in surgical? | 手术情况如何? |
[03:32] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[03:33] | Great? As in actually great, or great as in I’m saying the right thing | 挺好的?是真的好 还是为了应付院长 |
[03:37] | because he’s the hospital president? | 刻意说挺好? |
[03:41] | Both. | 两者皆有 |
[03:42] | Any feedback you have, you can always come to me. | 有任何想反馈的 都可以随时来找我 |
[03:47] | Sorry to interrupt. I have a clinic patient | 抱歉打扰了 我有个门诊病人 |
[03:50] | who needs a surgical consult. | 需要外科会诊 |
[03:52] | It’s a former patient of yours, Eddie Richter. | 是你以前的病人埃迪里克特 |
[03:55] | Eddie? | 埃迪? |
[03:55] | I haven’t seen him in years. | 我已经很多年没见过他了 |
[03:57] | He came in with GI pain and acid reflux. | 他因胃肠道疼痛和胃酸反流而来 |
[04:00] | Ultrasound reveals a small mass on his duodenum. | 超声波显示 他的十二指肠上有一个小肿块 |
[04:03] | He’ll need surgery to remove it. | 需要手术才能将其移除 |
[04:05] | I think I can fit that in. Join me. | 我想我可以安排时间 跟我一起吧 |
[04:08] | Dr. Lim scheduled us with Dr. Park today. | 利姆医生安排了 我们今天跟着帕克医生 |
[04:11] | Doctors Park and Lim will understand. This is a unique case. | 帕克和利姆医生会理解的 这是个独一无二的案例 |
[04:16] | A small duodenal mass? | 十二指肠小肿块? |
[04:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不明白 |
[04:24] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[04:27] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[04:28] | I wish it were longer. No offense. | 我倒希望更久不见 没有冒犯你的意思 |
[04:30] | I wasn’t planning on seeing a surgeon today. | 没想到今天会是外科医生来给我看病 |
[04:33] | Yeah, fair enough. | 能理解 |
[04:34] | I brought along with me doctors, Allen and Wolke, to assist. | 我带了艾伦和沃尔克医生来协助我 |
[04:38] | -Hi. -Nice to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴认识你 |
[04:39] | Judging by the astonishment | 虽然他们努力掩饰了 |
[04:41] | both are trying hard to hide, you didn’t tell them about me. | 但从他俩震惊的表情来看 你没有告诉他们我的具体情况 |
[04:45] | I did not. | 确实没有 |
[04:46] | Very few residents get to see Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis | 住院医生很少有机会 能看到疣状表皮发育不良 |
[04:50] | outside of a textbook, and I figured this would be | 一般只能在书上看到 所以我认为这会是 |
[04:52] | a good learning opportunity. | 一个很好的学习机会 |
[04:54] | Definitely failed the bedside manner part. | 但他们对待病人的态度这部分要扣分 |
[04:56] | -I’m sorry. -Yeah. | -对不起 -没事 |
[04:57] | Heartthrobs like me and Brad Pitt are used to it. | 布拉德皮特和我这样的万人迷习惯了 |
[05:13] | Any deep pain or tenderness here? | 这里有没有内部的疼痛或压痛? |
[05:16] | A little. | 有一点 |
[05:17] | How’s business? | 你生意怎么样? |
[05:18] | Fantastic. Thank the Lord. | 好得很 感谢上帝 |
[05:20] | Eddie is an amazing carpenter. He built Isabel and I this | 埃迪是位了不起的木匠 他给我和伊丽莎白打造了一张 |
[05:24] | stunning mahogany live edge dining table. | 令人惊叹的桃花芯木活边餐桌 |
[05:27] | I have no idea what that is, but it sounds delightful. | 我不知道那是什么 但听起来很厉害 |
[05:32] | And not much good for guitar. But I can still wield a power tool. | 弹吉他不太行 但我还是可以用电动工具的 |
[05:36] | Use a carotid pulse monitor and upper thigh for BP. | 用颈动脉脉搏监测仪 用大腿上部测量血压 |
[05:39] | Got it. | 好的 |
[05:41] | How painful are the growths? | 疣体痛吗? |
[05:43] | I mean, that depends. | 这得看情况 |
[05:44] | Basically, just huge warts, so face not much, hands a little. | 其实只是巨大的疣 脸上不太痛 手上有点痛 |
[05:48] | Feet a lot. | 脚上非常痛 |
[05:51] | I’m blessed. | 我很幸运了 |
[05:52] | Lord knows that a pretty face can only get a handyman in trouble. | 上帝知道 漂亮的脸蛋 只会给手艺人带来麻烦 |
[05:56] | Dr. Resnick gave us a really good view with her ultrasound, | 雷兹尼克医生 用超声给我们提供了非常好的视野 |
[05:59] | but I’d like an M.R.I and a biopsy to better assess the lesion. | 但我想用核磁共振和活检 来更好地评估病变 |
[06:03] | Might as well get my money’s worth. | 得让我的钱花得值啊 |
[06:06] | It’s good seeing you, Eddie. | 很高兴见到你 埃迪 |
[06:13] | The team doc’s playing it safe. It was a damn curveball. | 队医太保守了 不过是个曲线球 |
[06:16] | You know, even a damn double A curveball comes in at what, 80, 85? | 即使是AA级比赛中的曲线球 时速也能达到130甚至140公里 |
[06:20] | Could still do some damage, helmet or no. | 都会造成一些伤害 不管戴了头盔没有 |
[06:23] | Two weeks isn’t long to be in concussion protocol. | 脑震荡观察持续两周时间并不长 |
[06:26] | Okay, well, I didn’t have a concussion. | 但我没有脑震荡 |
[06:28] | I barely even had a headache. So… | 我甚至几乎没有头疼 所以… |
[06:32] | Can I help you Dr. Murphy? | 墨菲医生 有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[06:34] | I came to observe. Please continue. | 我是来围观的 请继续 |
[06:40] | Your impact scores are a bit worse than baseline. | 你的撞击评分比基线低一点 |
[06:43] | Okay, that’s one test. I mean, I passed all the others, | 好吧 这只是一项检查 所有其它检查我都没问题 |
[06:47] | but the Doc still won’t clear me. | 但队医就是不肯给我放行 |
[06:49] | Not a bad idea to play safe, though. | 谨慎行事并不是件坏事 |
[06:51] | It’s your brain we’re talking about. | 我们讨论的毕竟是你的大脑 |
[06:53] | You’re an outfielder, so you don’t need one now, but… | 你是个外场球员 虽然现在你用不上脑子 但是… |
[06:57] | you are going to retire someday. | 你总有一天要退休的 |
[06:59] | If I don’t get back on the field ASAP, I won’t have a career to retire from. | 如果我不尽快回到赛场 我连工作都没了 还谈什么退休 |
[07:05] | I wouldn’t have come to the best brain doc in town otherwise. | 否则我就不会 来看镇上最好的脑科医生了 |
[07:09] | All right, we’ll take a look. | 好吧 我们来看看 |
[07:13] | Do a neuro and get me an M.R.I. | 做个神经测试 再做个核磁共振 |
[07:15] | M.R.I for a concussion? | 脑震荡做核磁共振? |
[07:18] | Well, he’s got some dilation of his left pupil. | 是的 他的左瞳孔有些扩散 |
[07:20] | Probably not significant. | 可能不是什么大事 |
[07:22] | But if we’re gonna override the team doctor, | 但如果我们要推翻队医的诊断 |
[07:25] | you better be sure. | 最好还是确定一下 |
[07:27] | -On it. -The M.R.I is a good idea. | -这就去 -核磁共振是个好主意 |
[07:29] | I did not notice the dilated pupil. | 我没都注意到瞳孔放大 |
[07:31] | Thank you. Not a problem, since it’s not your case. | 谢谢 很正常 因为这不是你的案例 |
[07:35] | But it’s an interesting case, | 但这是一个有趣的案例 |
[07:36] | though I didn’t know that when I came here. | 虽然我来这里的时候并不知道 |
[07:39] | Since I cleared my schedule, I’d like to continue observing– | 既然我清空了日程表 我想继续观察… |
[07:43] | Schedule of people with actual ailments? | 你把真正有疾病的患者都推掉了? |
[07:46] | Okay, fine. Observe all you want. | 行吧 想怎么观察都行 |
[07:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:50] | Both you and the case. | 同时观察你和案例 |
[07:54] | There’s no bleeding or hematoma in your groin, | 你的腹股沟没有出血或血肿 |
[07:57] | which means you’re doing fantastic. | 这说明你很棒 |
[08:02] | Her color looks better. | 她的气色变好了 |
[08:04] | Everything looks better. | 一切都变好了 |
[08:06] | I just got off the phone with Eden’s Social worker. | 我刚和负责伊登的社工通了电话 |
[08:09] | She’s having trouble finding foster parents | 没有人愿意寄养 |
[08:11] | willing to take a baby with Turner syndrome. | 一个患有特纳综合症的孩子 |
[08:14] | It’s not difficult. | 养她又不难 |
[08:15] | Her chronic symptoms may not be that severe. | 她的慢性症状可能没有那么严重 |
[08:18] | Still, Eden will always need special care. | 尽管如此 伊登还是需要特别照顾的 |
[08:29] | It’ll take a minute for the lidocaine to take effect. | 利多卡因需要一分钟才能生效 |
[08:32] | You may feel some discomfort when the scope goes down your throat. | 当示波器进入喉咙时 你可能会感到有些不适 |
[08:36] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[08:38] | I assume you’ve discussed surgical removal of your growths with Dr. Andrews. | 你应该已经与安德鲁斯医生讨论过 通过手术切除疣体的事了吧 |
[08:43] | Yeah, no, he wanted to try it. | 是的 他想试试 |
[08:45] | But there’s the risk of nerve damage. | 但存在神经损伤的风险 |
[08:47] | Plus, they would just grow back. | 再说了 切了它们也会长出来的 |
[08:49] | This is how I was meant to be. | 我长成这样是天意 |
[08:51] | Lord works in mysterious ways. | 上帝的旨意捉摸不透啊 |
[08:53] | But surgeons don’t. | 但外科医生不一样 |
[08:56] | The risk of nerve damage is actually quite small | 神经损伤的风险其实很小 |
[08:58] | and, I imagine, easier to live with than the pain | 而且 手术后你生活会更轻松 不会痛 |
[09:02] | -and lack of mobility and… -Repulsiveness. | -不会不能出门 不会… -令人反感 |
[09:06] | No, no, I– | 不 我… |
[09:08] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[09:10] | I know how I look. | 我知道自己长什么样 |
[09:12] | I see the frightened kids, people laughing, staring. | 我见多了受惊的孩子 嘲笑我的人 和盯着我看的人 |
[09:17] | I just try my best to keep my eyes and arms open to all of God’s gifts. | 我只能尽力睁开眼 张开双臂 接受上天赐予我的一切礼物 |
[09:25] | Cannot imagine taking an 80-mile-an-hour baseball to the dome. | 无法想象脑袋 被时速130公里的棒球击中 |
[09:29] | Some guys in the majors throw over a 100. | 有大满贯赛选手 投出过时速超160公里的球 |
[09:33] | I don’t see any edema or evidence of a hematoma. | 我没有看到任何血肿或水肿的迹象 |
[09:36] | Neither do I. The anisocoria’s probably harmless. | 我也没看到 瞳孔大小不等可能没问题 |
[09:40] | 20% of people actually have one pupil larger than the other. | 实际上 20%的人一个瞳孔比另一个大 |
[09:44] | You play any sports? | 你做运动吗? |
[09:46] | I played football and baseball in high school. | 我在高中时踢过足球、打过棒球 |
[09:48] | Why? | 问这干什么? |
[09:49] | I have a friend who runs a sports program for at-risk teens. | 我有一个朋友 为高危青少年做了个体育项目 |
[09:53] | I’ve been helping coaching some indoor football… Soccer. | 我一直在帮着她指导室内足球 |
[09:56] | She’s always looking for help from positive role models. | 她一直在寻求榜样的帮助 |
[09:59] | Hey, I’ve never coached kids before. | 我以前从来没有教过孩子 |
[10:02] | Just making sure they have fun and stay off the streets. | 只用确保他们玩得开心并远离街头 |
[10:05] | My friend’s super cool. | 我那朋友超级酷 |
[10:07] | She’s cute, too. | 她也很可爱 |
[10:11] | Well, helping kids sounds great, but… | 帮助孩子听起来不错 但是… |
[10:13] | I’m trying to get a year of recovery before I start dating. | 我想先缓一年 再开始约会 |
[10:16] | Damn, my bad. | 妈呀 我错了 |
[10:17] | It’s no big deal. I just– | 没什么大不了的 我只是… |
[10:19] | I mean the anisocoria. | 我说的是瞳孔不等 |
[10:25] | Definitely not harmless. | 这个绝对不是无害的 |
[10:27] | Or a concussion. | 也不是脑震荡 |
[10:35] | You have multiple cerebral aneurysms, | 你有多个脑动脉瘤 |
[10:37] | which puts you in danger of a brain hemorrhage. | 会让你有脑出血的危险 |
[10:41] | So what now? | 所以现在怎么办? |
[10:42] | We’re going to map the precise vessels involved, | 我们要绘制出涉及的具体血管 |
[10:45] | take some pictures of the inside of your brain. | 拍一些你大脑内部的照片 |
[10:48] | It’s called a… | 这个过程叫… |
[10:49] | Cerebral angiogram. | 脑血管造影 |
[10:51] | We’ll feed a catheter into brain through an artery in your wrist. | 我们将通过你手腕上的动脉 将一根导管送入大脑 |
[10:55] | You’ll be sedated. It’s harmless. | 你会被麻醉 是无伤害的 |
[10:57] | As soon as we get the results, we’ll map out a surgical plan. | 一旦得到结果 我们就会制定一个手术计划 |
[11:01] | Brain surgery? | 脑部手术? |
[11:02] | Hey, best brain, doc in town, right? | 你都说了我是镇上 最好的脑科医生 对吧? |
[11:12] | Just keeps getting worse. | 情况越来越糟 |
[11:13] | The tumor’s significantly damaged the bile duct. | 肿瘤严重损坏了胆管 |
[11:16] | He’s gonna need a surgical resection or possibly a major GI reconstruction. | 需要做个切除手术 可能还需要做消化道重建的大手术 |
[11:21] | The poor guy, as if one rare devastating disease wasn’t enough. | 可怜的家伙 得了一种罕见的 毁灭性疾病还不够吗? |
[11:25] | The surgery is manageable. I’ve known Eddie for years. | 手术是可行的 我认识埃迪很多年了 |
[11:28] | He’s the embodiment of what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger. | 他完美体现了何为 杀不死你的苦难会让你更强 |
[11:31] | But who needs strength when you’re cradled in the Lord’s loving arms? | 但躺在上帝慈爱的怀抱中时 谁还需要力量呢? |
[11:35] | Given the situation, don’t you think his | 鉴于这种情况 你不认为他的 |
[11:38] | “I’m just thankful to God” attitude is crazy? | “我只想感谢上帝”的态度很疯狂? |
[11:41] | I find the strength he draws from his faith very inspiring. | 我认为他从信仰中汲取力量 非常鼓舞人心 |
[11:44] | But faith has inspired him to not do something that’d actually help– | 但信仰却让他 不去做真正能帮到他的事… |
[11:48] | Get an octreoscan to confirm | 做个奥曲肽显像来确认 |
[11:50] | that his liver, pancreas and lymph nodes aren’t involved. | 他的肝脏、胰腺 和淋巴结没有受到影响 |
[11:53] | On it. | 这就去 |
[11:55] | You should probably go and– | 你或许应该去… |
[11:57] | Referee? | 监督? |
[11:58] | Assist. | 协助 |
[12:04] | The radiolabeled tracer will light up any areas infiltrated by the tumor. | 放射性标记的示踪剂 会照亮所有被肿瘤浸润的区域 |
[12:08] | Will I get Spidey strength too? | 我会获得蜘蛛侠的力量吗? |
[12:10] | Can I get you flat on your back for the scan? | 我可以让你平躺下来进行扫描吗? |
[12:13] | That won’t be too painful? | 这样不会太痛吧? |
[12:15] | Sure, I’ll be all right. | 当然 没事的 |
[12:17] | Any family you’d like to contact? | 你有想联系的家人吗? |
[12:19] | No, it’s just me. | 没有 就我自己 |
[12:20] | I live alone. | 我一个人住 |
[12:21] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 有个问题介意我问一下吗? |
[12:23] | E.V. is genetically inherited? | 疣状表皮增生症是遗传病 |
[12:25] | It must have affected at least one of your parents. | 你父母中的一方肯定有吧? |
[12:28] | Yeah, they both did. | 是的 他俩都有 |
[12:29] | Did they both also decide against surgical treatment? | 他们也反对手术治疗? |
[12:33] | My parents were circus performers, made a living off their appearance, | 我的父母是马戏团演员 靠脸吃饭 |
[12:37] | so, I doubt they wanted treatment. | 所以 我觉得他们没想过要治 |
[12:39] | But I can’t say for sure, they gave me up right after I was born. | 但我不确定 我刚出生就被他们抛弃了 |
[12:43] | I’m sure they were trying to protect you from the life they had. | 我觉得他们是想保护你 不让你过他们那种生活 |
[12:47] | No. From what I found out, they thought a family act | 不是 据我所知 他们觉得全家都这样 |
[12:50] | would be too sad and ruin the gigs. So they didn’t want me around. | 会太可悲 会毁掉演出 所以他们不想把我养在身边 |
[12:54] | That’s horrible. | 太糟了 |
[12:55] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[12:57] | I grew up in foster homes. I had one mom who was a minister, | 我在寄养家庭长大 其中一个妈妈是牧师 |
[13:01] | introduced me to the power of the Lord. | 向我介绍了上帝的力量 |
[13:04] | And then when I was older, I had a dad who was a carpenter. | 然后等我长大点后 我遇到一个木匠爸爸 |
[13:08] | Taught me everything I know. | 教会了我赖以生存的手艺 |
[13:11] | I’ve always been blessed. | 我一直很幸运 |
[13:18] | Advancing the catheter to assess posterior circulation. | 推进导管以评估后循环 |
[13:25] | Dr. Murphy, do you mind if I ask? | 墨菲医生 你介意我问一下吗? |
[13:27] | Why are you observing us? | 你为什么要观察我们? |
[13:29] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意你问 |
[13:32] | Why are you observing us? | 那你为什么要观察我们? |
[13:34] | I am not observing you. | 我不是在观察你们 |
[13:35] | I am observing this case because it is interesting. | 我正在观察这个案例 因为它很有趣 |
[13:38] | Also because it is Dr. Glassman’s and he may show more symptoms | 也因为这是格拉斯曼医生的案例 他可能会在过程中表现出更多症状 |
[13:42] | that’ll help diagnose his deteriorating executive function. | 这将有助于诊断他恶化的执行功能 |
[13:45] | You’re worried because he forgot a few stitches on a routine close. | 所以你担心 是因为他例行收尾时忘记缝了一两针 |
[13:49] | Stop. | 停下 |
[13:54] | The third aneurysm is low lying at the basilar trunk. | 第三个动脉瘤位于基底干低位 |
[13:57] | That will be very difficult to clip. | 这将很难夹闭 |
[14:00] | And dangerous. | 而且很危险 |
[14:01] | Definitely a very interesting case. | 绝对是一个非常有趣的案例 |
[14:11] | Hush little baby, don’t say a word | 安静呀 小宝贝 什么也别说 |
[14:15] | Mama’s gonna buy you a mockingbird | 妈妈会给你买一只反舌鸟 |
[14:18] | You sure you should be doing that? | 你确定你该这样做吗? |
[14:20] | Changing bandages or singing? | 换绷带还是唱歌? |
[14:23] | Both. | 两个都是 |
[14:28] | She’s gonna be leaving soon. | 她很快就要出院了 |
[14:30] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[14:40] | No, I’m not overreacting. | 不是 我没有反应过度 |
[14:42] | He’s covered in these tree-like growths, but refuses surgery. | 他身上长满了树瘤状赘生物 但拒绝接受手术 |
[14:45] | But everyone acts like he’s so inspiring. | 其他人却都表现得 像他很鼓舞人心一样 |
[14:48] | It’s a brave choice. | 这是一个勇敢的选择 |
[14:49] | No, it’s a stupid choice. | 不 这是一个愚蠢的选择 |
[14:50] | Living in isolation and unnecessary pain, all because of his belief | 他要孤独生活 忍受不必要的痛苦 全都因为他坚信自己 |
[14:54] | in the magical mystery tour that is religion. | 在经历宗教神奇的神秘之旅 |
[14:57] | Given your family history, I see why this patient is triggering you. | 鉴于你的家族史 我明白为什么这个病人会触动你 |
[15:01] | I’m not triggered. | 我没有被触动 |
[15:02] | This has nothing to do with my family. | 这与我的家人无关 |
[15:05] | Religion is the opiate of the masses. | 宗教是大众的鸦片 |
[15:08] | Marx got a lot wrong, but not that one. | 马克思很多观点都错了 但关于这点他是对的 |
[15:10] | Can we talk about something else? | 我们可以谈谈别的吗? |
[15:12] | Look at terrorism. | 看看恐怖主义 |
[15:14] | The countless wars, the KKK, Al-Qaeda, | 无数的战争、三K党、基地组织 |
[15:16] | bombed abortion clinics, the assault on women’s rights, | 被炸毁的堕胎诊所 对女性权利的侵犯 |
[15:20] | not to mention the rampant persecution of the LGBT community. | 更不用说对LGBT群体的猖獗迫害 |
[15:23] | You either have to have your head in the sand | 你要么就把头埋在沙子里 |
[15:26] | or be a complete moron not to see that. | 要么就当个看不清现实的白痴 |
[15:30] | This is done. Can you grab the salad? | 这个做好了 你能拿下沙拉吗? |
[15:47] | Sorry, I was looking for a place to meditate. | 抱歉 我正在找冥想的地方 |
[15:51] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:52] | I came here to decompress before I head home. | 我是想在回家之前来这里减减压 |
[16:01] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[16:05] | The other night, at karaoke, I shouldn’t have tried | 那天晚上 在卡拉OK 我不应该试图 |
[16:08] | to give you relationship advice. | 给你关于情感的建议 |
[16:10] | I mean, you don’t need me for that. | 我的意思是 你不需要我那样做 |
[16:13] | Or anything else really. | 也不需要我做任何事 |
[16:19] | You’re everything. | 你很完美 |
[16:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:31] | Sorry, I gotta go. | 对不起 我得走了 |
[16:34] | He started vomiting blood and then lost consciousness. | 他开始吐血 然后失去了知觉 |
[16:37] | Get two units PRBC, stay two ahead and place an NG tube. | 拿两组红细胞 预备两组 置入鼻胃管 |
[16:41] | Eddie, can you hear me, Eddie? | 埃迪 能听到吗 埃迪? |
[16:47] | The tumor’s caused duodenal ulcer and hemorrhaging in his upper GI tract. | 肿瘤导致十二指肠溃疡 和上消化道出血 |
[16:52] | We can’t excise if we can’t stop the bleed. | 如果不能止血 我们就不能切除 |
[16:54] | We could do it in two steps. | 我们可以分两步完成 |
[16:56] | Endoscopy to stop bleeding, duodenectomy to remove the tumor. | 用内镜止血 用十二指肠切除术切除肿瘤 |
[16:59] | But it’d be safer to debulk the tumor after the scope | 但是先做内窥镜再切除肿瘤 |
[17:02] | and follow up with chemotherapy. | 然后跟进化疗 这样会更安全 |
[17:04] | Chemo would speed up the EV growths. | 化疗会加速疣体的增长 |
[17:06] | Doesn’t bother him. | 反正他无所谓 |
[17:07] | We shouldn’t make it worse. | 可我们也不能主动恶化情况 |
[17:08] | Better than bleeding out in the OR. | 总比在手术室流血而亡好 |
[17:10] | He’s not going to bleed out. | 他不会流血而亡的 |
[17:12] | We can solve both the GI bleed and totally excise the tumor | 我们既能解决胃肠道出血 又能完全切除肿瘤 |
[17:16] | with pancreaticoduodenectomy. | 用胰、十二指肠切除术 |
[17:17] | A Whipple while the patient is hemorrhaging? | 在病人出血的时候做惠普尔手术? |
[17:20] | That’s even more risky than combining the scope and– | 这更危险 还不如边做内镜边… |
[17:23] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[17:24] | But unlike your department chief, | 但我和你们的部门主管不一样 |
[17:26] | I’m not interested in whether residents approve my decisions. | 我不在乎住院医生是否赞同我的决定 |
[17:29] | Get him prepped. | 给他做好术前准备 |
[17:31] | Will approach all three aneurysms from a left sided craniotomy. | 将从左侧开颅 夹闭所有三个动脉瘤 |
[17:35] | Even though the ICA aneurysm is on the right side? | 即使颈内动脉瘤在右侧? |
[17:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:40] | We’ll go after the basilar first, as that is the most challenging. | 我们先处理基底动脉 因为那是最具挑战性的 |
[17:45] | What about the ipsilateral PCOM? | 同侧后交通动脉呢? |
[17:46] | It’s pressing the third nerve and may rupture– | 它压迫着第三条神经 可能会破裂… |
[17:49] | If you let me finish. | 你能让我说完吗? |
[17:50] | Step two will be the PCOM, | 第二步就是处理后交通动脉 |
[17:53] | and after that, | 在那之后 |
[17:55] | we will cut across the infield and go after the ICA. | 我们将穿过内部 处理颈内动脉 |
[17:58] | Have you considered– | 你有没有考虑过… |
[17:59] | Shaun, will you stop? Will you just please stop? | 肖恩 能别说了吗?你能别这样吗? |
[18:01] | I’m fine. I know what I’m doing. My memory is intact. | 我很好 我知道我在做什么 我的记忆完好无损 |
[18:05] | Does anyone have an actual objection to the surgical plan? | 是否有人对手术计划有反对意见? |
[18:09] | -Nope. -No. | -没有 -没有 |
[18:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:11] | It is extensive. | 创口太大 |
[18:12] | And could put Ricky at risk for future seizures, | 并且可能会让瑞奇 面临未来癫痫发作的风险 |
[18:16] | and your rant could indicate a lack of impulse control, | 你的咆哮则表明你可能缺乏冲动控制 |
[18:19] | which is a symptom of executive dysfunction. | 这是执行功能障碍的症状 |
[18:21] | I am exhibiting extraordinary impulse control as we speak. | 在我们说话时 我已经表现出了非凡的冲动控制能力 |
[18:25] | As to the risks, | 至于风险 |
[18:26] | I have clipped over 2000 aneurysms. | 我夹闭过两千多个动脉瘤 |
[18:28] | Tomorrow morning, I’m going to clip 3 more. | 明天早上 我要再夹闭三个 |
[18:34] | Put Ricky on the schedule. | 把瑞奇手术时间安排好 |
[18:36] | Go home, get some sleep. | 回家吧 好好睡一觉 |
[18:42] | It’s not milk and cookies, but it’ll have to do for now. | 不是牛奶和饼干 但你现在只能将就下了 |
[18:46] | Sorry. I was gonna take care of that. | 抱歉 本来应该是我来照顾她的 |
[18:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:50] | Did Park tell you to? | 帕克让你来的吗? |
[18:51] | Dr. Park? No, I just got off my break and– | 帕克医生?不是 我刚休息完… |
[18:54] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[18:55] | I just got off the phone with her social worker. | 我刚刚和她的社工通了电话 |
[18:58] | She found a foster family. | 给她找到了寄养家庭 |
[19:02] | Lucky girl. You’ve got a home. | 幸运的姑娘 你有家了 |
[19:13] | I know you were hoping for a pancake dinner, | 我知道你晚餐想吃煎饼 |
[19:16] | but I was thinking maybe | 但我在想 也许 |
[19:17] | we could go to Barone’s instead. I’m really craving a meatball. | 我们可以去巴洛尼餐厅 我真的很想吃肉丸子 |
[19:21] | Yes, Dr. Glassman is not only highly experienced, | 嗯 格拉斯曼医生不仅经验丰富 |
[19:24] | he has above average intelligence. | 他的智力也高于平均水平 |
[19:26] | I don’t know. He is an A’s fan. | 我不知道 但他是奥克兰运动家队的粉丝 |
[19:29] | I have not noticed any symptoms significant enough to alert Dr. Lim. | 我没有注意到任何 严重到需要提醒利姆医生的症状 |
[19:33] | But even with a declining executive function, | 但即使执行功能下降 |
[19:36] | you might not show serious deficits. | 也可能不会表现出严重的缺陷 |
[19:38] | I think we should discuss it further over sauteed artichokes. | 我认为我们应该 边吃炒洋蓟边讨论这个问题 |
[19:42] | I’m not hungry, | 我不饿 |
[19:43] | but I’ll come and keep you company while I continue to work. | 但我会一边工作一边陪你 |
[19:49] | If Glassy can still do brain surgery and you haven’t seen any serious deficit… | 如果格拉斯还能做脑部手术 而且你也没有发现任何严重的缺陷… |
[19:54] | There is definitely something wrong with his brain. | 他的脑子肯定有问题 |
[19:57] | He’s getting older. It happens to everyone. | 他老了 每个人都会遇到这种情况 |
[20:00] | This is not just aging. I know Dr. Glassman. | 这不仅是因为衰老 我了解格拉斯曼医生 |
[20:05] | Do you think Glassman is a danger to his patients? | 你认为格拉斯曼 会给他的病人造成危险吗? |
[20:11] | No. | 不会 |
[20:14] | Not yet. | 目前不会 |
[20:16] | Then let’s go to Barone’s and eat some meatballs and chicken wings | 那我们先去巴洛尼餐厅 吃肉丸和鸡翅吧 |
[20:21] | that I will enjoy for a few glorious hours until the indigestion kicks in. | 在消化不良之前 我要享受几个小时的快乐 |
[20:29] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[20:31] | Meatball, stat. | 肉丸 这就去 |
[20:40] | That’s the last anastomosis. Remove the clamp. | 这是最后一次吻合 取下止血钳 |
[20:46] | Looks like the sutures are holding. | 看上去缝线很成功 |
[20:48] | I can’t believe we did a Whipple in under 6 hours. | 真不敢相信 我们在六小时内完成了惠普尔手术 |
[20:51] | It’s gonna be a record. | 创造记录了 |
[20:53] | More importantly, no more tumor, no more bleeding ulcer. | 更重要的是 肿瘤没了 出血性溃疡也没了 |
[20:56] | Went even better than I hoped. | 比我预期的还要好 |
[20:58] | Gotta give the Good Lord his due. | 他的信仰得到了回报 |
[21:01] | Eddie is truly blessed. | 埃迪真的很幸运 |
[21:05] | Need a few more 4-0 prolenes on a Castro and two surgical drains. | 在胃部用4-0线多缝几针 再加两根外科导管 |
[21:18] | Hey. You got your gear for tonight? | 嗨 你准备好今晚的装备了吗? |
[21:20] | Yep. | 准备好了 |
[21:22] | Dug out the old football cleats. | 找出了旧足球钉鞋 |
[21:24] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[21:25] | Samira’s really looking forward to meeting you. | 萨米拉真的很期待见到你 |
[21:28] | Don’t worry. I respect your recovery, not trying to set you up. | 不用担心 我尊重你想缓一缓 我不是要陷害你 |
[21:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:33] | Jordan also told me she’d kill me if I did anything to tempt you off your path. | 乔丹还告诉我 如果我敢做任何事 来引诱你偏离正道 她就会杀了我 |
[21:38] | You and Dr. Allen were talking about me? | 你和艾伦医生说起了我? |
[21:41] | Yeah, she’s just making sure I knew what you were dealing with. | 对 她只是想让我知道你在面对什么 |
[21:44] | She’s definitely looking out for you. | 她真的很关心你 |
[21:57] | My head. It’s gonna explode. | 我的头要疼炸了 |
[22:00] | He has a thunderclap headache and double vision. | 他有雷击样头痛和复视 |
[22:03] | His left eyelid’s drooping. | 他的左眼皮下垂了 |
[22:04] | Looks like third nerve palsy. | 看起来像第三神经麻痹 |
[22:06] | Left pupil not reacting to light. | 左瞳孔对光没有反应 |
[22:08] | PCOM aneurysm must’ve ruptured. Need to get him to the OR stat. | 一定是颈内动脉瘤破裂了 需要立刻送他去手术室 |
[22:11] | Page Dr. Glassman. | 呼叫格拉斯曼医生 |
[22:18] | Scalpel. | 解剖刀 |
[22:29] | Intracranial pressure is dropping. | 颅内压正在下降 |
[22:31] | Bought him some temporary relief. | 他暂时是没事了 |
[22:33] | Can we see the CT scans? The new ones, please. | 看看CT扫描结果吧?把新的给我 |
[22:37] | Given the subarachnoid hemorrhage, | 鉴于蛛网膜下腔出血 |
[22:39] | the risk of the previous surgical plan has increased. | 原手术计划的风险增加了 |
[22:42] | We can still clip the two smaller aneurysms | 我们还是可以 先夹闭两个较小的动脉瘤 |
[22:45] | and ligate and bypass the ruptured one. | 然后结扎并避开破裂的那个 |
[22:47] | We should consider coil embolization of the ruptured aneurysm. | 我们应该考虑 先对破裂的动脉瘤进行弹簧圈栓塞 |
[22:50] | We treat that now, come back for the other two once Ricky recovers. | 现在就放弹簧圈 等瑞奇康复后再处理另外两个 |
[22:54] | Then every six months, he comes in for an angiogram. | 然后每六个月 他就得来做一次血管造影 |
[22:56] | Weakening his muscles, damaging his coordination, | 削弱他的肌肉 破坏他的协调能力 |
[22:59] | effectively ending his pro career. That’s your recommendation? | 彻底结束他的职业生涯 这就是你的建议? |
[23:03] | The treatment is a much safer option. | 这个方案更安全 |
[23:07] | He’s 19. | 他才19岁 |
[23:08] | There’s lots of life to consider after baseball. | 除了棒球 还有很多其他方面要考虑 |
[23:11] | I’m confident in what I promised and that I can deliver it. | 我对我的承诺充满信心 我可以兑现 |
[23:15] | Your experience mitigates the increased risks of the craniotomy, | 你的经验能减轻开颅手术增加的风险 |
[23:19] | but does not eliminate them. | 但不能消除这些风险 |
[23:21] | The patient should decide. | 应该由病人决定 |
[23:24] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[23:26] | Let’s wake him up and present both plans. | 叫醒他 并提出这两个方案 |
[23:31] | The surgery went better than we could’ve hoped. | 手术进行得比我们预期的要好 |
[23:35] | We removed the tumor, | 我们切除了肿瘤 |
[23:37] | and your liver and pancreas are working great. | 你的肝脏和胰腺现在很健康 |
[23:41] | So when do I get to go home? | 那我什么时候可以回家? |
[23:43] | We need to keep an eye on you for a couple days. | 我们需要让你留观几天 |
[23:46] | I took the liberty of getting you a few things to help pass the time. | 我冒昧地给你准备了些东西打发时间 |
[23:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:57] | I’m so grateful to you all. | 非常感谢你们所有人 |
[23:59] | I spend so much time on my own, I can forget how wonderful it is | 我一个人待了太久 我都忘了有人关心自己 |
[24:03] | to have other people who care about you. | 这种感觉有多美好 |
[24:14] | Hey, sorry. I got a little aggro last night. | 嗨 对不起 我昨晚有点暴躁 |
[24:18] | My family was big on dinner debate time. | 我们家很喜欢晚餐时辩论 |
[24:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:22] | That’s all you have to say? | 你说完了? |
[24:25] | I have a blood draw to do, so… | 我要去抽血 所以… |
[24:28] | Just a philosophical discussion. Not like we got into a fight, right? | 那只是个哲学讨论 不是吵架 对吧? |
[24:32] | No, we didn’t. | 当然不是 |
[24:42] | -It was awful. -Terrible. | -太可怕了 -太糟了 |
[24:47] | Someone’s in a good mood. | 某人心情很好啊 |
[24:48] | Indeed I am. | 确实 |
[24:49] | It’s the Eddie effect. Our patient radiates positivity. | 这是埃迪效应 我们的病人带来了正能量 |
[24:53] | It’s oddly contagious. | 传染性意外的强 |
[24:54] | It’s got me wondering | 这让我开始思考 |
[24:56] | why I’m always so focused on choosing the right path instead of | 为什么我总是执着于选择正确的道路 |
[25:00] | just being open to God’s gifts. | 而不是欣然接纳上帝的礼物 |
[25:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:06] | My gift is using my stomach as a speed bag. | 我的礼物就是胃里全是气 |
[25:14] | I don’t know what’s worse, that I might not walk out of here | 我不知道哪个更糟 无法活着离开医院 |
[25:17] | or walk out knowing I’ll never play ball again. | 或者能活 但再也不能打球了 |
[25:20] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[25:22] | That is the question you need to answer. | 但你必须做出选择 |
[25:24] | Don’t get stuck on worst case scenarios. | 不要预想最坏的情况 |
[25:28] | I worked real hard to get here, and I got people counting on me. | 我非常努力才得到大家的信任 |
[25:32] | Hey, hey, hey. | 别这样 |
[25:33] | Shut out the noise. | 别乱想 |
[25:35] | Other people will have opinions. | 别人总会有意见的 |
[25:37] | Whether you swing 3 and O, or you don’t take the extra base. | 不管你是三振出局 还是没能打出长打 |
[25:41] | Whatever decision you make, that’s going to be the right decision. | 重点在于你自己 你做出的决定就是正确决定 |
[25:53] | You know what, there’s a saying, | 在我们那 |
[25:57] | back in the DR, | 有一种说法 |
[26:00] | “You can’t walk off the island.” | “不要走着离开这座岛” |
[26:06] | You gotta take big swings. | 得大摇大摆起来 |
[26:13] | Let’s fix all the aneurysms now. | 一次性解决所有动脉瘤吧 |
[26:17] | Good call. | 好决定 |
[26:27] | You’ll need to keep the wound site clean and dry. | 你们需要保持伤口部位清洁干燥 |
[26:30] | Be sure to monitor her caloric intake closely. | 一定要密切监测她的卡路里摄入量 |
[26:32] | Babies with Turner syndrome have difficulty swallowing | 患有特纳综合征的婴儿会吞咽困难 |
[26:35] | and tongue dysfunction. | 舌头也有功能障碍 |
[26:37] | Turner Syndrome? | 特纳综合症? |
[26:38] | Will she need additional surgeries? | 她需要额外的手术吗? |
[26:40] | Yes, but not for a few years. | 需要 但要过几年 |
[26:42] | With things like this, it’s best to take it one step at a time. | 对于这样的事情 最好一步一步来 |
[26:46] | We were hoping to foster to adopt. | 我们本希望先寄养再收养 |
[26:49] | And these long term medical issues, | 但这些长期的医疗问题 |
[26:52] | they’re significant. | 很严重 |
[26:53] | When it comes to medicine, | 关于医学的问题 |
[26:55] | Google is not your friend. | 搜谷歌帮助不大 |
[26:58] | Patrick, Annie, | 帕特里克 安妮 |
[27:00] | I know it all sounds scary | 我知道这听起来很吓人 |
[27:03] | and you have every right to be nervous. | 你们感到紧张是很正常的 |
[27:06] | But you can do this. | 但你们可以做到的 |
[27:09] | Eden needs you. | 伊登需要你们 |
[27:24] | Wouldn’t it be best for Eden if you found someone more qualified? | 如果找到更有资质的人 对伊登难道不是更好吗? |
[27:32] | I’ll let social services know. | 我会告知社会服务部门的 |
[27:48] | What’s the score? | 分数是多少? |
[27:51] | How am I doing? My executive function. | 还行不?我的执行职能 |
[27:54] | What’s the score? | 得了多少分? |
[27:56] | It’s not a score. | 没有分数 |
[27:57] | It is data and I am not ready to draw my conclusions. | 只有数据 我还没准备好下结论 |
[28:00] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[28:02] | You should focus on people who actually need you. | 你应该关注那些真正需要你的人 |
[28:05] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[28:07] | I am focused on you. | 但我很关注你 |
[28:10] | Because for most of my life, you’ve watched out for me. | 因为在我生命的大部分时间里 你一直在替我留神 |
[28:16] | No one asked you to do it. | 没有人要求你这样做 |
[28:19] | You chose to. | 是你选择这样做的 |
[28:24] | Sometimes when I didn’t want you to. | 虽然有时候我不想让你替我留神 |
[28:28] | I’m very glad you did. | 但我很高兴你依然这么做了 |
[28:33] | So no matter what anyone, including you, says, | 所以不管任何人 包括你 说什么 |
[28:37] | I am going to watch out for you. | 我都会替你留神的 |
[28:46] | What are you talking about? It’s fantastic. | 你在说什么呢?这太棒了 |
[28:49] | These are incredible, seriously. | 真的 非常赞 |
[28:51] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我不是故意打扰的 |
[28:53] | No, Dalisay was showing me her watercolor landscapes. | 没有 达理希给我看了些水彩风景画 |
[28:57] | She’s a wonderful painter. | 她是一位出色的画家 |
[28:59] | Really? I had no idea. | 真的吗?我之前不知道 |
[29:01] | There’s increased output in his JP drains. | 杰克逊普拉特引流管的输出物变多了 |
[29:04] | That’s not surprising, considering your E.V. | 正常 是因为你有疣状表皮增生症 |
[29:06] | Send a sample to the lab and add meropenem | 把样品送到实验室 安全起见 |
[29:09] | into his antibiotic regimen just to be safe. | 在他的抗生素治疗基础上 增加美罗培南 |
[29:13] | Your recovery looks to be on track. | 你正在慢慢康复 |
[29:15] | And we’ve made significant advances | 另外 自你上次咨询以来 |
[29:17] | in plastic surgery techniques since your last consult. | 我们整形外科技术方面有了重大进展 |
[29:20] | Yeah, I don’t doubt it. | 我毫不怀疑这一点 |
[29:21] | We both know, it would still be painful and would just grow back anyway. | 但我们都知道疼痛不会消失 疣体也还会长回来 |
[29:26] | There’s one thing I’ve learned from the home rental business. | 我从房屋租赁业务中学到了一件事 |
[29:30] | If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. | 没坏的东西就别去修 |
[29:35] | Proverb for the ages. | 古老的谚语 |
[29:45] | I wanted to say goodbye. | 我是来和她道别的 |
[29:47] | The foster parents backed out. She’s scrambling to find someone else. | 原养父母反悔了 她正忙着找新的 |
[29:57] | I don’t have another family lined up. | 我手头没有别的候选家庭了 |
[30:01] | Can you give me more time? | 你能再给我点时间吗? |
[30:06] | No. | 不必了 |
[30:08] | Eden needs a home, and I know the perfect person to foster her. | 伊登需要一个家 而我知道抚养她的最佳人选是谁 |
[30:13] | Me. | 我 |
[30:29] | One down, two to go. | 搞定一个 还有两个 |
[30:34] | It’s been five hours. Do you need a break? | 已经五个小时了 你需要休息下吗? |
[30:36] | Not when I have a 30-year-old MacCallan waiting for me at the finish line. | 不必 早点做完 早点去喝那瓶30年的麦卡伦陈酿 |
[30:41] | Fenestrated aneurysm clip. | 开窗动脉瘤夹 |
[30:45] | Intra-op rupture. | 手术期间破裂 |
[30:46] | Bleed is massive. | 出血量很大 |
[30:47] | Suction, both of you. | 你俩一起抽吸 |
[30:48] | Keep this field clear. | 保证这部分视野清晰 |
[30:49] | Shall we try balloon occlusion? | 我们要不要试试球囊阻断? |
[30:51] | Or a flow diverting stent? | 或者转向支架? |
[30:53] | No, we should adjust the clips | 不用 我们应该调整动脉瘤夹 |
[30:55] | to get better proximal and distal control and pivot to a muslin wrapping. | 以获得更好的近端和远端控制 并转用薄纱包裹 |
[30:59] | Push 6 mg boluses of adenosine. | 推入六毫克腺苷 |
[31:04] | We’re going to stop the heart. | 我们要让心脏停止跳动 |
[31:06] | Push it, please push it. | 请推注 |
[31:11] | Aneurysm clips. | 动脉瘤夹 |
[31:16] | That is very innovative. | 太有新意了 |
[31:18] | Inducing a brief cardiac arrest reduces blood flow to the aneurysm. | 触发短暂心脏骤停 会减少流向动脉瘤的血流量 |
[31:22] | Gives us time to apply the clips. | 给我们时间施行夹闭 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:35] | Let us proceed with the parent vessel reconstruction one more time. | 让我们再进行一次载瘤血管重建 |
[31:40] | Fenestrated aneurysm clip. | 开窗动脉瘤夹 |
[31:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:45] | That was exciting. | 太令人兴奋了 |
[31:53] | He’s in Vfib, not responding to chest compressions or epi. | 他室颤了 对胸部按压和肾上腺素都没有反应 |
[31:56] | We need to shock him. Charge to 200. | 需要电击 充电到200 |
[31:58] | Push another milligram of epi. | 再推一毫克肾上腺素 |
[32:00] | -Must’ve thrown a clot. -Clear. | -肯定是血栓 -让开 |
[32:30] | Time of death, | 死亡时间 |
[32:32] | 7:34. | 7点34分 |
[32:37] | His underlying illness weakened his immune system | 他的基础疾病削弱了他的免疫系统 |
[32:40] | and made his blood more susceptible to clots. | 并使他的血液更容易凝结 |
[32:44] | There’s nothing we could have done. | 我们尽力了 |
[32:56] | Do you know what hospital you’re in? | 你知道你在哪家医院吗? |
[32:58] | Saint Bonaventure. | 圣博纳旺蒂尔 |
[32:59] | And why are you here? | 你为什么在这里? |
[33:01] | Aneurysms | 因为动脉瘤 |
[33:03] | that you’re supposed to fix. | 应该由你们治好的 |
[33:04] | Which we did, and we did quite well. | 治好了 而且结果很好 |
[33:07] | In fact, if you stick to your rehab, | 事实上 如果你坚持康复 |
[33:10] | you might be back on the field by mid-season. | 你也许能在赛季中期回到球场上 |
[33:14] | Thank you, Dr. Glassman. | 谢谢你 格拉斯曼医生 |
[33:19] | You got a surgery that can help me hit a curveball? | 能帮我做个帮我 击中曲线球的手术吗? |
[33:22] | Try hitting a knuckleball. | 试下击蝴蝶球 |
[33:24] | You don’t know what it is until… it’s too late. | 等别人反应过来时…为时已晚 |
[33:27] | That’s old school. | 太老派了吧 |
[33:29] | I’ve never even seen one in a game. | 我在赛场上见都没见过 |
[33:31] | I used to throw a knuckleball actually, back in the day, | 实话实说 我以前真扔出过蝴蝶球 |
[33:46] | …and then you have no idea where it’s going to go, ’cause it had just a… | …然后 你根本不知道它会往哪飞 因为… |
[33:52] | just a slight amount of spin. | 有轻微的旋转 |
[33:59] | You heard? | 你听说了? |
[34:03] | Thank you for checking on me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[34:06] | Andrews is right. There’s nothing more we could have done. | 安德鲁斯是对的 我们已经尽力了 |
[34:11] | I’m really sorry about your patient, but I… | 关于你的病人我很遗憾 但我… |
[34:14] | actually came to tell you that I’m meeting up with some friends tonight. | 但其实我是来告诉你 我今晚要去见一些朋友 |
[34:18] | I’m going to go back to my place after. | 然后我要回自己住的地方 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[34:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:29] | I’ve been meaning to see these folks for a while, and… | 我早就想和他们聚一下了 而且… |
[34:34] | we’re meeting near my place. No big deal. | 我们会在我家附近聚 这没什么 |
[34:36] | It’s starting to feel like one. | 但听起来像是有什么 |
[34:39] | Clearly you’re mad. Please tell me what I did. | 你显然是生气了 请告诉我 我做错了什么 |
[34:45] | Sometimes having a conversation with you, | 有时候和你聊天 |
[34:48] | feels like combat. | 感觉像在吵架 |
[34:50] | I was just stating my opinion. | 我只是陈述我的看法 |
[34:52] | No, you were obliterating all other opinions, including mine. | 不是 你否定所有其他意见 包括我的 |
[34:56] | And calling me a moron in the process. | 还在这个过程中说我是白痴 |
[34:58] | I have never said that. | 我从来没有这么说过 |
[34:59] | I didn’t grow up discussing religion or quoting Marx at dinner. | 我的家庭并不会在晚餐时 讨论宗教或引用马克思的话 |
[35:03] | Doesn’t mean I don’t value your opinion. | 但这并不代表我不重视你的意见 |
[35:05] | Doesn’t seem like it. | 但你并不重视 |
[35:06] | You take a sledgehammer to all arguments. | 你对所有意见的态度都很决绝 |
[35:08] | I can give you 100 examples– | 我可以给你举一百个例子… |
[35:10] | This is not another argument for you to win. | 你又开始为了赢而跟我争论了 |
[35:16] | I have to get to dinner. | 我得去吃晚饭了 |
[35:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:35] | If you want some company, | 如果你需要陪伴 |
[35:37] | or someone to talk to. | 或想找个人聊聊 |
[35:40] | It’s all right. I’ll be okay. | 没关系 我会没事的 |
[35:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:44] | but, | 但是 |
[35:45] | you change your mind, I got your back. | 如果你改变主意了 我会陪着你的 |
[35:49] | Like you’ve had mine. | 就像你之前陪我一样 |
[35:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:56] | You… | 你… |
[36:00] | really see me. | 真的理解我了 |
[36:03] | I think maybe you and I could be | 我想也许你和我可以 |
[36:07] | gifts to each other. | 把彼此当做一个礼物 |
[36:11] | And we should be open to that. | 我们应该对此持开放的态度 |
[36:17] | I have no idea what it looks like for us to move forward. | 我不知道我们向前一步会是什么样子 |
[36:23] | We’ll figure it out. | 但我们会搞清楚的 |
[36:43] | Dalisay. | 达理希 |
[36:45] | Dr. Andrews. | 安德鲁斯医生 |
[36:47] | Your landscapes. | 你的风景画 |
[36:49] | You showed Eddie before he… | 你在埃迪…之前给他看了 |
[36:53] | I think you shared them with him because he was so open-hearted. | 我想你和他分享是因为他心胸开阔 |
[37:00] | See my whole life, I believed | 回顾我这一生 我一直相信 |
[37:04] | that success only came from constant striving. | 要想成功 就要一直努力向上 |
[37:09] | Constant dissatisfaction with where I was or what I had accomplished. | 对自己所处的位置 和取得的成就一直不满意 |
[37:13] | Contentment was a sign of complacency. | 知足是自满的表现 |
[37:17] | That’s no way to go through life. | 那这样的人生是无以为继的 |
[37:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:21] | And I know I didn’t show you | 我知道我没给你 |
[37:24] | enough respect. | 足够的尊重 |
[37:26] | And I didn’t make enough effort to see things | 我也没付出足够的努力去从你的角度 |
[37:30] | from your point of view, | 来看这个世界 |
[37:33] | But I wanna change. | 但我想改变 |
[37:36] | I wanna value the people I care about. | 我想珍惜我在乎的 |
[37:40] | And who might care about me. | 也许也在乎我的人 |
[37:46] | And if I haven’t screwed up too badly, | 如果事情还没被我搞得无法挽回 |
[37:49] | then maybe one day I’ll be worthy enough to | 那么也许有一天我也值得你 |
[37:54] | see those landscapes. | 给我看那些风景画 |
[38:00] | How about dinner? | 要一起吃晚餐吗? |
[38:02] | You pick me up at 7:30 Saturday. | 星期六7点半来接我 |
[38:04] | We can try that Filipino place. | 我们可以试试那个菲律宾饭店 |
[38:12] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么会那么说? |
[38:15] | -You know. -Oh man! | -你知道的 -天啊! |
[38:16] | What else do you say in that situation? | 在这种情况下你还能说什么? |
[38:18] | I think, I agree with the guy. I think… I don’t think he’s insane. | 我想 我同意他的观点 我认为…我不觉得他疯了 |
[38:24] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:26] | I have a tendency to go | 我总是想着 |
[38:28] | scorched earth in a debate because I just want to win. | 在讨论中争个对错 因为我只想着赢 |
[38:31] | I lose sight of what’s important because I’m… | 而忽略了重要的事情 因为我… |
[38:35] | I’m a moron. | 我是个白痴 |
[38:37] | But today I realized | 但是今天我意识到 |
[38:38] | I shouldn’t take anything or anyone for granted. | 我不应该 把任何事或任何人视为理所当然 |
[38:45] | You showed me what it truly means to belong. | 你让我明白了什么是真正的归属感 |
[38:51] | To not be an island, | 让我明白了不能成为孤岛 |
[38:55] | and I just feel so blessed to be in your life. | 能出现在你生命中 我感到很幸运 |
[39:04] | And you should order the same carpaccio. It’s delightful here. | 你们该跟他一样点生牛肉片 超好吃 |
[39:07] | It’s like butter. | 就像黄油一样 |
[39:13] | Is your boyfriend really that passionate, or is he a little insane? | 你男朋友这么激情吗? 还是说他有点疯疯癫癫的? |
[39:19] | Both. | 都有点 |
[39:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:28] | I thought I’d stop by. See how you and Eden are settling in. | 我正好路过 来看看你和伊登安顿好没 |
[39:32] | We’re fine so far. I think. | 目前为止都挺好 至少我这么认为 |
[39:36] | I’m fairly sure I have everything Eden needs. | 我很确定 我备好了伊登需要的一切 |
[39:38] | Though peds might find a few things missing from their inventory this month. | 不过儿科那边可能会发现 他们这个月的库存少了点东西 |
[39:43] | I don’t see one of these. | 儿科可没有这个 |
[39:48] | Eden will love it. | 伊登会喜欢的 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:56] | Toys, onesies, I need a stroller… | 玩具、连体衣、还需要一辆婴儿车… |
[40:00] | You’ll handle it. | 你能处理好的 |
[40:02] | It’s the perfect practice run for when your own comes along… | 在你有自己的孩子前 这是一次很好的演练… |
[40:07] | I’m going off my IVF meds. | 我打算不吃体外受精的药了 |
[40:10] | I’m not doing another cycle. | 下个周期我不打算做了 |
[40:13] | Eden. | 伊登 |
[40:15] | She’s what I’ve been waiting for. | 就是我一直在等待的宝宝 |
[40:19] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我的女儿 |
[40:37] | This is a knuckle ball, and it fooled me. | 就是这个蝴蝶球骗过了我 |
[40:41] | I thought it was Dr. Glassman’s cancer returning, | 我以为是格拉斯曼医生的癌症复发了 |
[40:43] | but it is damage to Dr. Glassman’s brain as a result of a mini stroke. | 但其实是轻微中风引发的大脑损害 |
[40:53] | If that were the case, the area would have smooth edges. | 如果真是这样 该区域的边缘应该是光滑的 |
[40:56] | Usually, yes, but representations | 通常是这样 但这里 |
[40:59] | can show abnormalities like these rough edges, | 可能会有异常 比如这些粗糙的边缘 |
[41:01] | particularly when the patient has had radiation treatment, | 尤其是当患者接受过放射治疗时 |
[41:06] | It explains why his memory has been impacted. | 这解释了为什么他的记忆受到了影响 |
[41:09] | Especially during periods of intense focus involving | 尤其是在需要高度集中注意力 |
[41:12] | many sequential steps. | 且步骤多的场景中 |
[41:16] | It is permanent. | 这是永久性的 |
[41:23] | He shouldn’t be doing surgery anymore. | 他不应该再做手术了 |