时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You should put this on now. | 你应该现在就穿上它 |
[00:03] | My contractions are still nine minutes apart, and they’re not– | 我的宫缩间隔 还是九分钟 而且没那么… |
[00:08] | Not that bad. | 没有那么疼 |
[00:10] | They are now 8 minutes and 45 seconds apart. | 现在间隔是八分四十五秒 |
[00:13] | We should get pancakes. Where’s my sweater? | 我们应该吃点煎饼 我的毛衣呢? |
[00:16] | I don’t want pancakes. I want you to put this on. | 我不想吃煎饼 我想让你把手术衣穿上 |
[00:18] | Shoot. I forgot my lucky socks. The ones I wore last time I was in the hospital. | 完了 我忘带幸运袜了 我上次进医院穿的那双 |
[00:24] | When my brilliant husband came up with a miracle surgery to save our baby. | 就是我的聪明老公 想出神奇手术来拯救我们孩子那次 |
[00:27] | Those are hospital socks. Identical to other hospital socks. | 那双就是医院袜子 跟其他医院袜子一模一样 |
[00:31] | I will get you another pair. | 我再给你买一双 |
[00:32] | But they won’t be my lucky ones. I’ll go home and get them. | 但那不是我的幸运袜 我要回家把那双拿过来 |
[00:36] | No, you need to stay here and put this on and get hooked up to a fetal monitor. | 不行 你得待在这里 穿好手术衣 并接上胎儿监护仪 |
[00:41] | I will get the socks. | 我去拿袜子 |
[00:54] | How long after we get there will the surgery start? | 我们到医院后多久会开始手术? |
[00:57] | You’ll go straight to the pre-op where they’ll do a chest X-ray and echo. | 你会直接被送去术前准备室 会在那给你做胸部X光和超声检查 |
[01:01] | Why waste time with that? I need a new valve. There’s no mystery here. | 这不是浪费时间吗?我需要个新瓣膜 这么简单的事 |
[01:04] | We’ll also need blood and urine samples. | 我们还需要血液和尿液样本 |
[01:07] | -I can give you that right now. -That’s not necessary. | -我现在就可以给你 -那没必要 |
[01:10] | Efficiency, boys. Clearly, none of you have been in the military. | 要讲效率 孩子们 显然你们都没有当过兵 |
[01:19] | We’re Oscar Mike, but some dense fog put us behind schedule. | 我们在路上 但是起大雾了 我们会晚点到 |
[01:22] | Make sure the OR is prepped and Dr. Park is ready for Mr. Ermey | 确保手术室准备就绪 并让帕克医生准备为厄米先生做手术 |
[01:25] | when we get there. On the double. | 我们就快到了 |
[01:28] | -Your dad a marine? -Brother. | -你爸是海军陆战队员?-我哥是 |
[01:30] | Oorah. | 哇哦 |
[01:32] | Okay, just make sure you’re dense fog excuse | 好吧 希望你的大雾延误借口 |
[01:36] | is only for your critical care transport and not dinner tonight. | 仅用于重症监护转运 而不包括今晚的晚餐 |
[01:40] | -Dress code? -To the nines. | -着装要求?-起码九分 |
[01:42] | Going tens. | 保证达到十分 |
[01:54] | Hello. Danny? | 喂 丹尼? |
[01:57] | You there? Danny? | 你还好吗?丹尼? |
[02:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[02:12] | My knee’s kinda messed up, | 我膝盖感觉不太对 |
[02:14] | but otherwise okay. | 除此之外都还好 |
[02:17] | Mr. Ermey, we’ve been in a crash. We’re gonna get you down. | 厄米先生 出车祸了 我们会先把你放下来 |
[02:22] | -Get his legs. -Yeah. | -托住他的腿 -好的 |
[02:24] | Three, two, one. | 三、二、一 |
[02:26] | Gotcha. Take him out. | 好了 把他扶开 |
[02:28] | -Yeah, I’m all right. -You all right? | -我没事 -你还好吗? |
[02:32] | Okay. I’m gonna unstrap you. | 好了 我给你松开 |
[02:34] | -Okay. -You ready? | -好的 -准备好了吗? |
[02:36] | Three, two, one. | 三、二、一 |
[02:38] | -Okay. I’m good. -Good. | -好了 我没事 -好的 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:58] | A truck came over the line. I had nowhere to go. | 卡车越线了 我避无可避 |
[03:00] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[03:01] | -I think my leg’s broken. -Stay there, I’ll get to you. | -我的腿好像断了 -别动 我等下来看你 |
[03:04] | Can you reach the radio? Gonna need five more ambulances. | 你能接到无线电信号吗?还需要至少五辆救护车 |
[03:08] | -Got it. -Danny, take the truck driver. | -好的 -丹尼 去看看卡车司机 |
[03:10] | -I’ll get to the family. -All right. | -我会看看那家人 -好的 |
[03:19] | -It’s gonna be okay, girls. -I’m Jared, a doctor. What’s your name? | -会没事的 姑娘们 -我是贾里德医生 你叫什么名字? |
[03:23] | -Kenny. -Can’t breathe. | -肯尼 -喘不上气了 |
[03:24] | -Any chest pain? Trouble breathing? -I’m okay. Help them. | -胸痛吗?呼吸困难吗?-我没事 先帮她们 |
[03:27] | Sit over there. I’ll get to them. | 坐到边上去 我这就看看她们 |
[03:31] | Hey, girls. I’m gonna get you out so you can be with your dad. Okay? | 姑娘们 我把你们抱出来 然后你们就能和爸爸一起了 好吗? |
[03:35] | -What’s your name? -I’m Bea. | -你叫什么名字?-我叫碧 |
[03:37] | -Okay. -My sister’s name is Ella. | -好的 -我姐姐叫艾拉 |
[03:40] | Okay. All right. Let’s get you out of here. | 好的 我把你们抱出来 |
[03:43] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[03:45] | Good job, Bea. Well done. | 干得好 碧 真棒 |
[03:46] | Ella, I’ll be right back for you, okay? | 艾拉 我马上回来找你 好吗? |
[03:49] | Good job. You go to your dad. There you go. | 真乖 去找你爸爸 来 |
[03:56] | He’s alive! He’s alive. But pulse is weak and thready. | 他还活着!但脉搏很微弱 |
[04:01] | -I’m gonna get you out of here safe. -Yeah. Don’t worry, I’m fine. | -我会把你安全带离这里的 -好的 别担心 我很好 |
[04:05] | Hold still, please. | 请不要动 |
[04:07] | Okay, Ella, I’m Dr. Kalu, are you okay? | 好了 艾拉 我是卡卢医生 你还好吗? |
[04:10] | My chest… I can’t breathe. | 我的胸部…我呼吸不了 |
[04:13] | All right. Let’s get you out of here so you can be with your dad. | 好了 我把你抱出来 然后你就可以和爸爸待在一起了 |
[04:17] | All right? Good job, Ella. | 好吗?真勇敢 艾拉 |
[04:18] | I’ve got you. That’s it. You’re doing so well. | 有我呢 就是这样 你做得很好 |
[04:22] | I’ve got you. | 有我呢 |
[04:26] | -Great job, guys. -Come on, sweetie. | -大家伙 干得好 -这里 亲爱的 |
[04:32] | No. | 不 |
[04:34] | Hey! Stop! | 喂!停车! |
[04:39] | Danny! | 丹尼! |
[05:04] | Lea’s in labor. We’re having our baby today. | 丽临产了 我们的宝宝今天要出生了 |
[05:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[05:28] | Morning, Ladies. Eden, clocking in today? | 早上好 女士们 伊登 今天上班吗? |
[05:31] | My trial had three participants drop out at the last minute. | 有三个人在实验前最后一秒退出了 |
[05:34] | And every available nanny within 90 miles is either dumb, lazy, or incompetent. | 150公里内能用的保姆 要么蠢 要么懒 要么就根本没能力 |
[05:39] | Mommy Morgan has very exacting standards. | 摩根妈妈要求很严格啊 |
[05:41] | I’m willing to lower them momentarily if you’re free. | 如果你有空 我愿意暂时降低要求 |
[05:44] | I need a few minutes to give my spiel to a room of peri-menopausal IBS patients. | 我需要几分钟时间给一屋子 围绝经期肠易激综合征患者做个说明 |
[05:48] | I would, but I just got paged to the ER. | 我愿意 但我刚接到呼叫 要去急救室 |
[05:56] | I’ll stop by later. | 我等下再过来 |
[06:04] | Be professional. | 职业点 |
[06:07] | At least five seriously injured multi-vehicle collision patients | 至少五名严重受伤的多车碰撞患者 |
[06:11] | are inbound, including Dr. Perez. | 即将入院 包括佩雷斯医生 |
[06:13] | I’ll take the first patient, then Dr. Park, Andrews, | 第一个病人我来 然后是帕克医生、安德鲁斯 |
[06:16] | Wolke and Allen, in that order. Senior doctors, | 沃尔克和艾伦 按顺序来 高级医生们 |
[06:18] | when your patients are stable, circle back and assist the residents. | 等你的病人情况稳定后 回来协助住院医生们 |
[06:22] | -Take a deep breath, everybody. -Driver of the last car. | -深呼吸 医生们 -最后一辆车的司机 |
[06:25] | -Head-on collision. -Conscious, has pulse, but unresponsive. | -正面碰撞 -有意识 有脉搏 但没有反应 |
[06:28] | Suspected cervical spinal cord and brachial plexus injury. | 疑似颈脊髓和臂丛神经损伤 |
[06:31] | My chest hurts. Where’s my phone? I need to make a call. | 我的胸口痛 我手机呢?我得打个电话 |
[06:34] | You’ll get your phone call soon. | 你很快就能打电话了 |
[06:37] | Get an E-FAST and assess for shock. Let’s fix that lac. | 做个创伤超声扩展聚焦 评估下休克情况 把撕裂解决掉 |
[06:40] | I need to drain the hemopericardium. Give FFP to control bleeding. | 我需要排出心包积血 给他输新鲜冷冻血浆控制出血量 |
[06:44] | Fracture of right femoral shaft and left distal radius. | 右侧股骨干和左侧桡骨远端骨折 |
[06:46] | We got it. | 了解 |
[06:48] | -Hey, are you okay? -I’m good. | -嗨 你还好吗?-我没事 |
[06:49] | Where’s Perez? | 佩雷斯在哪里? |
[06:50] | Kalu’s bringing him last. | 卡卢带着他在最后面 |
[06:52] | So he’s the least critical? | 所以他是最不严重的? |
[06:54] | He’s… | 他是… |
[06:56] | He’ll be here soon. | 他很快就会到了 |
[06:59] | Multiple rib fractures and associated pneumothorax. | 多处肋骨骨折并引发气胸 |
[07:03] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[07:06] | Hi, I’m Dr. Wolke. We’re gonna help you. Okay? | 你好 我是沃尔克医生 我们会帮助你的 好吗? |
[07:15] | Finally. | 终于 |
[07:27] | Still no eye or limb movements. Likely a high C-spine fracture. | 还是没有眼睛或四肢运动 可能是高位脊柱骨折 |
[07:30] | Let’s get her stabilized for trauma pan-scan. | 我们先让她稳定下来 然后进行外伤全身扫描 |
[07:33] | Right side hemopneumothorax, but she’s holding on vitals. | 右侧血气胸 但她生命体征平稳 |
[07:36] | -She needs a chest tube. -What does that mean? | -她需要胸管 -那是什么意思? |
[07:38] | She’s gonna be okay. We need to make sure you both are good. | 她会没事的 我们需要确保你俩也没事 |
[07:42] | I’m fine. Just a bruise– | 我很好 只有瘀伤… |
[07:43] | I know, but we need to make sure. | 我知道 但我们需要确定一下 |
[07:45] | It’s okay, Bea. | 没事的 碧 |
[07:47] | I gotta call my wife. She doesn’t know this happened. | 我得给我妻子打电话 她还不知道发生车祸了 |
[07:50] | Abdominal ecchymosis, | 腹部瘀斑 |
[07:52] | peritoneal hemorrhage. Possible hemothorax. | 腹膜出血 可能是血胸 |
[07:54] | You’re bleeding everywhere. Call OR 2 for an emergency ex lap. | 你到处都在流血 预定二号手术室做紧急剖腹探查术 |
[07:59] | -No opioids. -What? | -不能用阿片类药物 -什么? |
[08:01] | Just promise me. No opioids. | 答应我 不要用阿片类药物 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:08] | Tell the anesthesiologist, opioid free. | 告诉麻醉师 不要使用阿片类药物 |
[08:13] | Considerable intra peritoneal fluid. | 大量腹腔积液 |
[08:15] | She has a perforation and needs abdominal surgery right away. | 她有穿孔 需要立即进行腹部手术 |
[08:18] | No, Dad. | 不要 爸爸 |
[08:19] | It’s gonna be okay, baby. Mommy will be here soon | 会没事的 宝贝 妈妈很快就来 |
[08:22] | and we’ll all play Scrabble. | 然后我们一起玩拼字游戏 |
[08:27] | I think you have a neck injury, we need to get images to make sure. | 我认为你脖子受伤了 但需要拍片来最终确定 |
[08:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:39] | All stabilizing ligaments have been completely severed. | 所有稳定韧带都被完全切断了 |
[08:44] | Internal decapitation. | 相当于体内断头 |
[08:47] | Have you worked on one of these? | 你接过类似患者吗? |
[08:50] | Never even seen one. | 见都没见过 |
[09:00] | Why aren’t you in your patient room? | 你为什么不在你的病房里? |
[09:01] | I had some last minute e-mails to send | 我还有一些紧急电子邮件要发送 |
[09:04] | and my preggo brain forgot my laptop in here. | 我孕傻了 把我的笔记本电脑忘在这里了 |
[09:06] | -Did you get my socks? -Is there something wrong with your room? | -你拿到我的袜子了吗?-你的病房有什么问题吗? |
[09:09] | We could get you extra blankets. | 我们可以给你额外的毯子 |
[09:14] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[09:16] | This is the cutest hat I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最可爱的帽子 |
[09:22] | I got one for each of us. | 我给我们每人买了一个 |
[09:24] | Shaun, I love them. | 爸爸 |
[09:25] | Shaun, I love them. | 肖恩 我好喜欢 |
[09:31] | We should take it to Glassy. | 我们应该把这顶帽子给格拉斯 |
[09:34] | We should go to your room. | 我们应该去你的病房了 |
[09:37] | I know things are difficult between you two right now, | 我知道你俩现在的关系有点僵 |
[09:41] | but his grandson is being born today. | 但他的孙子今天要出生了 |
[09:45] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[09:48] | He said congratulations, and then he shut the door. | 他说恭喜 然后关上了门 |
[09:56] | We need to get you hooked up to a fetal monitor. | 我们得让你连上胎儿监护仪了 |
[10:06] | Surgery went well. We repaired Ella’s bowel perforation. | 手术很顺利 我们修复了艾拉的肠穿孔 |
[10:11] | Mommy, did you bring snacks? | 妈妈 你带零食了吗? |
[10:14] | We’ll go to the cafeteria as soon as we’re done talking to the doctors. | 我们和医生谈完马上就去自助餐厅 |
[10:18] | When can she go home? | 她什么时候可以回家? |
[10:20] | There was some damage to her spleen. | 她的脾脏有些损伤 |
[10:23] | We’ll need to monitor that for the next few days, | 所以我们需要 在接下来的几天里观察一下 |
[10:25] | make sure it doesn’t get worse. I’ll update you. | 确保不会恶化 有情况我会告诉你的 |
[10:30] | Have to be in the OR soon for my valve replacement. | 我得去手术室做瓣膜更换手术了 |
[10:33] | Order a post-op CT and run serial hematocrits. | 预定术后CT 做连续血细胞比容检查 |
[10:42] | Sorry. Not used to having consultations in my kitchen. | 抱歉 不习惯在厨房里会诊 |
[10:45] | I’ve never seen that much separation between skull and spine, have you? | 我从来没见过 头骨和脊柱间有这么大距离 你呢? |
[10:49] | Not in anyone alive. | 没在活人身上见过 |
[10:52] | I was thinking occipitocervical fusion surgery | 我在考虑枕颈融合手术 |
[10:55] | using a plate with four point fixation | 使用四点固定板 |
[10:57] | and transpedicular and translaminar screws. | 以及经椎弓根和经椎板螺钉 |
[11:01] | You’re gonna have to add iliac crest graft and Songer cables. | 你还得加上 髂嵴移植物和宋氏缆索 |
[11:09] | You’re looking at over two hours | 你将花费至少两小时 |
[11:11] | just to realign and stabilize the skull and spine. | 重新调整和稳定头骨和脊柱 |
[11:14] | And then the real work begins. | 然后真正的挑战才开始 |
[11:17] | Your odds of success are somewhere between minimal and non-existent. | 你成功的几率 几乎可以说是接近于零 |
[11:23] | Marathons are pointless but millions of people run them anyway. | 马拉松毫无意义 但仍有数百万人参加 |
[11:27] | -Feel like running? -I’ve been deemed unfit. | -想加入吗?-你们认定我不合适了 |
[11:30] | You wouldn’t be cutting, just consulting. | 你不做手术 只负责给意见 |
[11:33] | Flattering. | 真荣幸呢 |
[11:35] | You’re still one of the world’s foremost experts on the brain and spine. | 你仍然是世界上 最重要的大脑和脊柱专家之一 |
[11:40] | My patient’s head is hanging by a thread. | 我的病人命悬一线 |
[11:44] | This one’s scary, I could use some help. | 太吓人了 我需要一些帮助 |
[11:51] | Sure. I’m up for some color commentary. | 行 我可以给一些专业意见 |
[11:59] | You have another contraction coming in one to two seconds | 一两秒后你将再次宫缩 |
[12:02] | and it is a big… | 这次会很… |
[12:05] | one. | 痛 |
[12:06] | They are now six minutes apart and increasing in intensity. | 宫缩现在间隔六分钟 而且强度越来越大了 |
[12:09] | We should have the nurse check your dilation again. | 我们应该让护士 再次检查你的扩张情况 |
[12:15] | Hi, big day. Excited for you both. | 嗨 大日子 真为你俩感到高兴 |
[12:18] | Everyone is busy because of the accident. Lim is prepping, | 大家都在因车祸而忙碌 利姆在准备手术 |
[12:21] | Andrews and Park are in surgery and I think my patient is in trouble. | 安德鲁斯和帕克正在做手术 而我觉得我的病人出问题了 |
[12:24] | Latest CT shows her splenic injury is worsening. | 最新CT显示她的脾脏损伤正在恶化 |
[12:27] | -How’s Perez doing? -They’re finishing up his surgery. | -佩雷斯怎么样了?-他的手术快做完了 |
[12:30] | Your patient needs splenic artery embolization. | 你的病人需要脾动脉栓塞术 |
[12:32] | No attendings are available. | 没有主治医生了 |
[12:34] | She cannot wait. | 她不能等了 |
[12:37] | Shaun, you need to do the surgery. | 肖恩 你得去做手术 |
[12:40] | I should be here with you to give you ice chips | 我得和你在一起 给你冰块 |
[12:44] | and hold your hand and talk about the future. | 握住你的手 聊我们的未来 |
[12:47] | Have you been watching movies about people having babies? | 你有没有看过关于生孩子的电影? |
[12:52] | I’m fine. I have hours to go before the Peanut makes his debut. | 我没事的 花生还要几个小时才会闪亮登场 |
[12:55] | And how complicated is this procedure? | 再说 我这手术有多复杂? |
[12:58] | It is quite straightforward. | 是个小手术 |
[13:00] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[13:01] | and I’m so happy we’re starting our family, | 我很高兴我们马上要成三口之家了 |
[13:03] | but there’s a little girl who needs you. | 但现在有个小女孩需要你 |
[13:09] | Please go. | 快去吧 |
[13:12] | Okay. Prep the OR. | 好吧 准备手术室 |
[13:19] | Do not have this baby without me. | 等我回来再生 |
[13:38] | No opioids. | 没用阿片类药物 |
[13:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:44] | You want the itemized list? | 你想要分项清单吗? |
[13:47] | Multiple displaced rib fractures, contusions on both lungs, | 多处移位的肋骨骨折 双肺挫伤 |
[13:51] | abdominal bleeding and a fractured pancreas, | 腹部出血和胰腺破裂 |
[13:54] | which is as painful as it gets. | 这些会让你非常痛苦 |
[13:59] | Danny, you need to let me give you pain meds. | 丹尼 你得让我给你用止痛药 |
[14:02] | Real pain meds. | 真正的止痛药 |
[14:03] | -No. -I’ve already got you on Acetaminophen, | -不要 -我已经让你服用对乙酰氨基酚了 |
[14:06] | lidocaine, gabapentin, and magnesium. | 还有利多卡因、加巴喷丁和镁 |
[14:08] | Your heart rate and BP are still elevated. You are at risk | 但你的心率和血压仍在升高 你这样很危险 |
[14:12] | -for a heart attack or stroke. -No. | -可能引发心脏病或中风 -不要 |
[14:16] | I’ve worked way too hard getting sober. | 我这么努力才戒掉 |
[14:20] | Can’t go back to square one. | 不能回到原点 |
[14:22] | You need opioids. | 你需要阿片类药物 |
[14:26] | What I need… | 我需要的… |
[14:29] | is to hear you tell me about our dinner tonight. | 就是听你说说我们的晚餐计划 |
[14:33] | Please, distract me. | 拜托 分散下我的注意力 |
[14:42] | The restaurant is very romantic. | 餐厅非常浪漫 |
[14:46] | Tablecloths and candles everywhere. | 漂亮的桌布 到处都是蜡烛 |
[14:50] | And the music isn’t so loud that it drowns out all conversation. | 音乐声刚好 对话都能听得清 |
[15:02] | The trial starts Monday. In-patient for three days, | 实验从星期一开始 住院三天 |
[15:05] | then weekly check-in for six weeks. | 接下来的六周 每周来一次 |
[15:07] | I suppose I could hire a dog sitter. | 我觉得可以给狗找个保姆 |
[15:10] | But Lincoln doesn’t like new people. | 但林肯不喜欢陌生人 |
[15:13] | Or tall people. Or men. | 或者高大的人 或者男人 |
[15:15] | Can you excuse me for one second? | 我稍微走开一下可以吗? |
[15:17] | She’s the sweetest girl. | 她是最可爱的女孩 |
[15:20] | She prefers to face out, be involved. | 她更喜欢脸朝外 有参与感 |
[15:23] | Yeah, better. I’m almost done here. | 是的 好多了 我快弄完了 |
[15:26] | Push my 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. to tomorrow. | 把我的下午两点的安排推到三点 三点的推到明天 |
[15:29] | So is it three days and two nights or three days and three nights? | 那么是三天两夜还是三天三夜呢? |
[15:33] | Sorry. More head support. | 对不起 撑住她的头 |
[15:36] | No, not like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[15:39] | Just… Here you go. | 就是…这样 |
[15:42] | I need to go. Lincoln’s waiting. | 我得走了 林肯还在等我 |
[15:45] | No, wait, Barbara. It’s two nights. | 不 等等 芭芭拉 是两个晚上 |
[15:57] | Please go talk to him. | 请你去和他聊聊吧 |
[15:59] | Shouldn’t you be in a room somewhere, having a baby? | 你不是应该在某个房间里生孩子吗? |
[16:02] | Congratulations, by the way. | 对了 恭喜 |
[16:03] | You two cannot be in a fight today. | 你们两个今天不能闹别扭 |
[16:06] | It’s not a fight. | 这不是闹别扭 |
[16:07] | I know it’s a big deal but can you please put it aside at least for today? | 我知道事情很严重 但你能不能今天先不管这事? |
[16:12] | I got to go to the OR. | 我得去手术室了 |
[16:13] | This is probably the most important day of Shaun’s life. | 今天可能是肖恩生命中最重要的一天 |
[16:17] | He needs his father. | 他需要他的父亲 |
[16:22] | Oh, my God, either my water just broke or I just peed all over your office. | 天啊 要么我羊水刚破了 要么就是我在你的办公室里尿了 |
[16:26] | Either way it would be a first. You have plenty of time. | 无论哪种 都是你的第一次 你有足够的时间 |
[16:29] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[16:30] | No, I’m married to Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 不用 我嫁的是肖恩墨菲医生 |
[16:32] | He’s walked me through the steps of the birthing process many times. | 他多次带我预习过分娩的步骤 |
[16:36] | I can take it from here. | 我自己能行 |
[16:40] | Please go talk to him. | 请去和他谈谈 |
[16:41] | I’ll call janitorial. I just… | 我会打电话给清洁工 我… |
[16:48] | Gail. Always a nice surprise, but you caught me on a busy day. | 盖尔 很高兴见到你 但我今天太忙了 |
[16:51] | Sadly, I’m about to make it busier. | 真不幸 看来我要让你更忙了 |
[16:54] | Board’s calling an emergency meeting tonight. | 董事会今晚将召开紧急会议 |
[16:56] | And what is the board defining as an emergency today? | 董事会为什么要开这个紧急会议呢? |
[17:00] | You, Marcus. And how you’re going to handle the nurses’ push to unionize. | 因为你 马库斯 以及 你将如何处理护士要成立工会的事 |
[17:04] | -I’m on top of it. -That’s the problem. | -我正在处理 -这就是问题所在 |
[17:12] | The splenic artery embolization went very well. | 脾动脉栓塞术非常顺利 |
[17:15] | Your daughter should not need any more surgeries. | 你的女儿应该不需要再做手术了 |
[17:18] | She’ll need to spend a few days in the hospital | 她需要在医院再待几天 |
[17:20] | until we can remove her NG tube, get her back on regular– | 直到我们可以移除她的鼻胃管 并让她恢复正常… |
[17:24] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[17:28] | -What’s happening? -Profoundly hypotensive. | -怎么回事?-极度低血压 |
[17:31] | -Kenny. -Pulse disparity between arms. | -肯尼 -手臂间有脉搏差 |
[17:33] | This is likely an aortic dissection. We need to get him to an OR stat. | 可能是主动脉夹层 我们需要立刻给他做手术 |
[17:40] | Reasonably happy in this life | 此生还算幸福 |
[17:43] | and supremely happy with You | 很高兴来生 |
[17:45] | forever in the next. Amen. | 主与我永远同在 阿门 |
[17:49] | Danny, you’re BP’s 211 over 130. | 丹尼 你的高压211 低压130 |
[17:51] | Heart rate 194. You’re having hypertensive crisis. | 心率194 你有高血压的风险 |
[17:53] | You need fentanyl, the pain’s killing you. | 你需要芬太尼 否则你会痛死的 |
[17:56] | God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. | 上帝 请赐予我平静 去接受我无法改变的 |
[18:04] | He asked you not to do that. | 他说过不让你这样做 |
[18:05] | He’s unresponsive to the antihypertensive drips. | 他对降压药没有反应 |
[18:08] | So up the dose. | 那就加大剂量 |
[18:09] | He’s tachycardic and hypertensive. He’s going into shock. | 他心动过速、高血压 他快要休克了 |
[18:12] | -He’s praying. -He’s dying. | -他在祈祷 -他快死了 |
[18:14] | The courage to change the things I can… | 给予我勇气 去改变我能改变的… |
[18:17] | That prayer is what starts every NA meeting. | 匿名戒毒聚会 每次开始前都会念这篇祷告 |
[18:20] | He’s clinging on to his sobriety. | 他在努力保持清醒 |
[18:25] | Wisdom to know the difference. | 赐我智慧 分辨这两者的区别 |
[18:27] | He doesn’t know what to do. | 他不知道该怎么做 |
[18:28] | -He’s asking God to help him. -I’m helping him. You can leave. | -他在祈求上帝帮助他 -我才能帮助他 你走吧 |
[18:33] | Accepting hardship as a pathway of peace… | 把困苦当成通往平安的道路… |
[18:38] | Living one day at a time. | 活在当下 |
[18:42] | Enjoying one moment at a time. | 享受每一刻 |
[18:56] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[19:05] | Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace. | 把困苦当成通往平安的道路 |
[19:31] | We need to place the graft to replace the descending and thoracic aorta. | 我们需要放置移植物 来替换降主动脉和胸主动脉 |
[19:36] | We need six more units of blood. | 我们还需要六个单位的血液 |
[19:38] | I did a full exam in the ER. I mean, imaging was clear. | 我在急诊室做了全面检查 我的意思是 成像很清晰 |
[19:41] | -There were no signs of dissection. -Trim the distal aorta. | -没有夹层的迹象 -修剪远端主动脉 |
[19:46] | Must have started small enough to be undetected. | 一定是刚开始太小了 才没被发现 |
[19:49] | His blood pressure gradually expanded the tear until it ruptured. | 他的血压逐渐扩大裂口 直到撕裂 |
[19:56] | There’s a false lumen. It extends past the carotid. | 有一个假腔 延伸过颈动脉 |
[19:59] | The graft won’t work. | 移植物没有用 |
[20:07] | Can you have one of your visions? | 你能想想办法吗? |
[20:11] | Come on, there must be something. | 快点 一定有办法 |
[20:13] | For his family. | 为了他的家人 |
[20:17] | He’s lost more than half his blood volume. | 他失去了一半多的血液 |
[20:22] | His brain has been underperfused for too long. | 他的大脑缺血时间过长 |
[20:30] | Time of death… | 死亡时间… |
[20:33] | 4:36 p.m. | 下午4点36分 |
[20:42] | You might’ve mentioned | 你之前说过 |
[20:43] | you were one of the organizers behind the nurses’ unionization push. | 你是推动护士成立工会的组织者之一 |
[20:48] | -Does it matter? -Not to me. | -这有关系吗?-对我来说没关系 |
[20:50] | But the board feels differently. | 但董事会不这么认为 |
[20:53] | Apparently, our relationship is why | 显然 因为我们的关系 |
[20:55] | I haven’t been coming down hard on the nurses. | 我并没有严厉批评护士们 |
[20:57] | I can attest you’ve been a pain about it the whole time. | 我可以证明你一直都为此感到烦恼 |
[21:01] | Cute. They’re threatening my job. | 多谢 但他们拿我的工作威胁我 |
[21:07] | I don’t want you to lose your job over us. | 我不想让你因为我们丢掉工作 |
[21:10] | I don’t want to lose you over my job. | 我不想因为我的工作而失去你 |
[21:21] | Shaun and Lea are having their baby today. | 肖恩和丽的宝宝今天要出生了 |
[21:23] | Yes, I’m aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[21:25] | Have you talked to him? | 你和他谈过了吗? |
[21:27] | I said, “Congratulations.” | 我说了恭喜 |
[21:29] | The alignment looks much better, but she could have horrible stenosis. | 曲度看起来好多了 但她可能会有可怕的血管狭窄 |
[21:33] | Are you planning on talking to him? Beyond one word? | 你打算和他谈谈吗?除了说声恭喜? |
[21:36] | Decompress the C1 with a laminectomy. | 用椎板切除术给寰椎减压 |
[21:43] | You know, a crotchety old wise man once told me that | 一个暴躁的老智者曾告诉我 |
[21:47] | hanging on to my anger was toxic. | 一直愤怒是无益的 |
[21:49] | -I’m not crotchety. -You were right then. | -我一点也不暴躁 -你当时是对的 |
[21:51] | And I’m right now. | 而我现在是对的 |
[21:53] | He publicly humiliated me yesterday as everyone in this room is aware. | 他昨天公开羞辱了我 这个房间里的每个人都知道 |
[21:57] | Well, he’s having his baby today. | 是的 但他的孩子今天要出生了 |
[22:01] | Pass me two 28-mil pedicle screws, please. | 给我两颗0.7毫米的椎弓根螺钉 |
[22:05] | I’ll take those. | 我来 |
[22:06] | Right. Old habit. | 行吧 老习惯了 |
[22:19] | I saw your family leave a while ago. | 我刚才看到你的家人离开了 |
[22:22] | Are they getting a hotel? | 他们要住旅馆吗? |
[22:28] | You gave me fentanyl. | 你给我用了芬太尼 |
[22:33] | I did. | 是的 |
[22:36] | Was it a hard decision? | 这是一个艰难的决定吗? |
[22:40] | Overriding my wishes? | 凌驾于我的意愿之上? |
[22:43] | Honestly, no. | 老实说 不是 |
[22:47] | You were on the verge of a heart attack or a brain bleed. | 你当时正处于 心脏病发作或脑出血的边缘 |
[22:51] | But not definitively. | 但不是一定会发作 |
[22:52] | I wasn’t willing to risk your life waiting for definitively. | 我不愿意拿你的命去赌 |
[22:57] | But you were okay sending me back to certain opiate addiction. | 但你愿意看我回到鸦片成瘾的状态 |
[23:03] | I couldn’t… | 我不能… |
[23:07] | let you die. | 让你死 |
[23:35] | Stopped by to offer my nanny services. But it looks like you’re all set. | 我来提供保姆服务了 但看起来你已经不需要了 |
[23:40] | I got all three participants locked in. Trial’s starting on time. | 三个参与者都选好了 实验可以按时开始 |
[23:44] | Now I just need to tell Andrews I’m done. | 现在 我只用 跟安德鲁斯说我不干了就行 |
[23:47] | Done? | 不干了? |
[23:50] | With this job. | 不干这份工作了 |
[23:53] | Look, you’ve had a long day, | 听我说 你度过了漫长的一天 |
[23:56] | but you’ll find a rhythm. And a nanny. | 但你会找到节奏 也会找到保姆 |
[23:59] | I can’t do this job as well as I want and take care of Eden as well as I need. | 我没法一边好好照顾伊登 一边好好完成工作 |
[24:05] | I’ve put my career ahead of the people I love before. | 曾经 我犯过工作大于爱人的错误 |
[24:09] | I’m not doing it again. | 现在我不会再这样了 |
[24:27] | The nurses put a chair next to the table for you, | 护士为你在病床边放了一把椅子 |
[24:30] | if you would like to sit. | 如果你想坐下 |
[24:45] | Is it okay to touch him? | 我可以碰他吗? |
[24:48] | Yes. Just don’t remove the sheet. | 可以 但不要掀开床单 |
[25:11] | He was just here. | 他刚还活得好好的 |
[25:21] | How am I gonna tell my girls? | 我该怎么告诉我的女儿们? |
[25:31] | I don’t think I can do any of this without him. | 我觉得没有他 我一个人不行 |
[25:40] | When my brother Steve died, | 当我哥哥史蒂夫去世时 |
[25:44] | I didn’t know how I would survive. | 我不知道我将如何活下去 |
[25:49] | He had always taken care of me. | 他一直照顾着我 |
[25:55] | But I did. | 但我活下来了 |
[25:58] | Because someone else came into my life who took care of me and loved me. | 因为别人走进了我的生活 他照顾我 爱着我 |
[26:08] | Now he may be gone, too. | 现在我可能也失去他了 |
[26:18] | It is very hard to lose people you thought would never leave. | 有的人你以为永远不会离开 所以失去他的时候会特别难过 |
[26:25] | But you will… | 但你会… |
[26:28] | be okay. | 好起来的 |
[26:30] | Because you have no choice. | 因为你别无选择 |
[26:34] | When we lose people we love, | 当我们失去我们所爱的人时 |
[26:38] | we have to find a way to keep going for the people we still have. | 我们必须找到一种方法 让我们为了还活着的人继续向前 |
[26:49] | Take as much time as you need. | 你可以想待多久就待多久 |
[26:56] | I’m going to have a baby now. | 我的孩子要出生了 |
[27:18] | You’re back. How’s the little girl? | 你回来了 小姑娘怎么样了? |
[27:22] | She will be okay. | 她会好起来的 |
[27:26] | How far apart are the contractions? | 宫缩多久一次? |
[27:28] | About two minutes. | 大约两分钟 |
[27:31] | Okay. It is time to start pushing. | 好的 是时候开始用力了 |
[27:36] | Are you sure? I don’t feel anything. | 你确定吗?我没有任何感觉 |
[27:39] | That’s because of the epidural, but your prostaglandin E1 and E2 levels | 那是因为硬膜外麻醉 但你的前列地尔和地诺前列酮 |
[27:42] | are at peak concentration for stimulating myometrial contractility. | 正处于刺激肌层收缩力的峰值浓度 |
[27:47] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[27:50] | I’ll gown up and be right back. | 我换好衣服马上回来 |
[27:53] | I will refill your water bottle and get an extra pillow. | 我去给你把水装满 再给你拿个枕头 |
[27:57] | -Do you want a warm or cold washcloth? -Either is fine, | -你想要暖毛巾还是冷毛巾?-都可以 |
[28:00] | but I need more time. | 但我需要更多时间 |
[28:01] | Delaying delivery can cause excessive post-partum bleeding, | 延迟分娩会导致产后出血过多 |
[28:04] | plus an increase in bacterial infections. | 外加增加细菌感染的风险 |
[28:08] | I’ll get one warm and one cold. | 我给你准备一条暖的一条冷的 |
[28:10] | Shaun, wait. Come here a minute. | 肖恩 等等 过来一下 |
[28:17] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[28:20] | Really, really scared. | 真的 真的很害怕 |
[28:23] | It is… | 这… |
[28:25] | common for women to be anxious about the birthing process. | 女性对分娩过程感到焦虑是很正常的 |
[28:31] | For nine months, my whole goal was to keep this baby | 九个月以来 我的全部目标就是保住这个孩子 |
[28:34] | in my belly safe and sound and protected. | 让他在我肚子里安然无恙 受到保护 |
[28:38] | And now it feels like I’m supposed to just | 现在 我感觉就像是 |
[28:41] | shove my own heart into the world and let it walk around, | 要把我的心生出来 让它四处走动 |
[28:45] | all exposed and vulnerable and so, so tiny. | 暴露在世界中 那么脆弱 那么弱小 |
[28:52] | And I’m not gonna be able to protect him anymore. | 我再也无法保护他了 |
[29:03] | It will be okay. | 会没事的 |
[29:08] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[29:14] | I am very excited to meet our son. | 但我很兴奋 要和儿子见面了 |
[29:18] | I’m really excited, too. | 我也很兴奋 |
[29:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:29] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[29:41] | You’re two hours out of surgery, lie down. | 你刚做完手术两小时 躺下 |
[29:43] | When can I get back home? | 我什么时候可以回家? |
[29:45] | I need to take your vitals. | 我需要测量你的生命体征 |
[29:50] | -Want us to call your family? -I’ve gotta call Martha. | -要我们打电话给你的家人吗?-我得打电话给玛莎 |
[29:54] | Wife? Girlfriend? | 妻子?女朋友? |
[29:55] | Neither. We take walks every morning, | 都不是 我俩每天早上一起散步 |
[29:58] | with about 20 other old farts from the home. | 还有家附近另外20个老家伙 |
[30:01] | All waking up to watch the damn sunrise. | 大家一起早起看日出 |
[30:04] | Not your preferred activity? | 你不喜欢这项活动? |
[30:07] | Doc, if God wanted us to see the sunrise, | 医生 如果上帝真想让我们看到日出 |
[30:09] | he would have put it at a more reasonable hour. | 就会把它安排在一个更合理的时间 |
[30:14] | You go because Martha is there. | 你参加是因为玛莎 |
[30:19] | I think it’s time I told her… | 我想是时候告诉她了… |
[30:22] | she’s the reason I wake up in the morning. | 她是我每天早上醒来的原因 |
[30:29] | Let’s give her a call. | 那我们给她打个电话吧 |
[30:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | You’re all right, doc. | 你人真好 医生 |
[30:49] | I went through my patient record. | 我看了我的病历 |
[30:52] | You made the right call. | 你的决定是正确的 |
[30:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:00] | But… | 但… |
[31:03] | I’m gonna need all the help I can get to recover without relapsing. | 我需要我能得到的所有帮助 保证恢复的同时不复吸 |
[31:13] | I need to go back to Texas… | 我要回德克萨斯… |
[31:17] | with my family. | 和我的家人一起 |
[31:21] | I knew when I gave you the drugs, | 给你用药时 我就想过 |
[31:25] | I might lose you. | 我可能会失去你 |
[31:28] | And it wasn’t a hard decision? | 但这个决定依然不艰难? |
[31:30] | The decision was easy. | 我很轻松就做了这个决定 |
[31:34] | The aftermath is… | 后果是… |
[31:42] | I’m not going until we have our date. | 等我们约会完 我再回家 |
[31:46] | Are you free tonight? | 你今晚有空吗? |
[31:53] | The levator ani muscle | 肛提肌 |
[31:54] | is undergoing a stretch ratio of 3.26, which is normal. | 拉伸比3.26 这是正常的 |
[31:59] | Shaun, I need you up here, not down there. | 肖恩 我需要你在这里 而不是在那里 |
[32:03] | Why isn’t he coming out? | 他为什么不出来? |
[32:05] | He’s progressing slowly. I think we need a vacuum assist– | 进展缓慢 我认为需要真空辅助… |
[32:08] | -Vacuum my baby out of me? -It’s standard protocol | -把宝宝吸出来?-这是标准流程 |
[32:11] | if a baby’s stalled in the birth canal. I covered this in the email about– | 如果婴儿在产道中停滞不前 我在电子邮件中提到过这点… |
[32:14] | There were a lot of emails. | 电子邮件太多了 |
[32:19] | Is it safe for the baby? | 对宝宝安全吗? |
[32:22] | Will he have a conehead? | 他脑袋会变尖吗? |
[32:26] | Only for approximately 48 hours. | 48小时后就好了 |
[32:29] | Mama, you ready? | 妈妈 准备好了吗? |
[32:34] | I am here for you. | 我在这里陪你 |
[32:37] | You can squeeze my hand. | 你可以握紧我的手 |
[32:55] | You’re doing great, he’s almost here. | 你做得很好 他快出来了 |
[33:08] | Congratulations, Mom and Dad. | 恭喜你们 妈妈爸爸 |
[33:17] | I can’t believe you’re finally here, Peanut. | 真不敢相信你终于出来了 花生 |
[33:22] | He doesn’t look like an alien at all. | 他看起来一点也不像外星人 |
[33:25] | His head has a very nice shape. | 他的头形状非常漂亮 |
[33:32] | He is beautiful. | 他真好看 |
[33:36] | Dr. Murphy, would you like to do the honors? | 墨菲医生 你想剪吗? |
[33:40] | Yes, I would very much like to do that. | 想 我非常愿意 |
[33:56] | Look at what we made. | 看看我们的杰作 |
[34:01] | Hello. It is very nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[34:06] | I am Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩墨菲医生 |
[34:12] | I’m your dad. | 我是你爸爸 |
[34:23] | You think anybody would notice if we took this home with us? | 如果我们把这个带回家 你觉得会有人注意到吗? |
[34:27] | I think you should leave it. | 我觉得你不该拿 |
[34:29] | -I wasn’t really going to take it. -Sure you were. | -我不是真的要拿走 -你肯定是来真的 |
[34:33] | But I don’t think you should resign. | 但我认为你不应该辞职 |
[34:39] | ‘Cause you don’t have to do it all alone. | 因为你不必一个人做这一切 |
[34:45] | You’re the reason I wake up in the morning. | 你是我每天早上醒来的原因 |
[34:51] | Whatever there is to figure out, all I want is for us to do it as a family. | 不管有什么要解决的 我只想让我们作为一家人一起去解决 |
[35:08] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:11] | She has a dirty diaper. And I have 30 lab reports to review. | 她的尿布要换了 而我有30份实验室报告要审查 |
[35:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:33] | For saving my life. | 救了我的命 |
[35:36] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:38] | I didn’t mean today. | 我不是说今天 |
[35:43] | I meant, when you made looking for a foot in a lake fun. | 我说的是 当你把在湖里找脚变得有趣时 |
[35:49] | You sat next to me in church | 当你教堂里坐在我旁边时 |
[35:51] | quietly knowing that was exactly what I needed. | 静静的 知道那就是我所需要的一切 |
[35:55] | And… | 以及… |
[35:58] | when you trusted me, even though I’m pretty sure I didn’t deserve it. | 即使我觉得自己不配 但你依然选择信任我时 |
[36:04] | And, of course, today. | 当然 还有今天 |
[36:11] | You make me believe I can do this. | 你让我相信自己能做到 |
[36:22] | You will be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[36:32] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[36:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:54] | I love a sunset as much as anyone, | 我跟其他人一样喜欢日落 |
[36:56] | but isn’t this a little sentiment over science? | 但比起科学 这是不是太感性了? |
[36:59] | There’s a case study out of Alabama, internal decapitation. | 阿拉巴马州 有个关于体内断头的案例研究 |
[37:04] | They took the patient out every night. | 他们每晚都带病人出去 |
[37:06] | Sunset, beautiful sky, fresh air, | 日落 美丽的天空 清新的空气 |
[37:09] | to help stimulate the brain. | 有助于刺激大脑 |
[37:13] | How long before they got a response? | 病人多久有反应? |
[37:15] | A couple of days, but it worked. | 好几天 但它奏效了 |
[37:18] | How can you argue with a thing called Operation Sunset? | 毕竟 怎么能质疑“日落行动”呢? |
[37:26] | Your family is coming. | 你的家人来了 |
[37:28] | I know they’d love to see a smile, or even a blink. | 我知道他们想看到你微笑 甚至眨眼 |
[37:35] | Or you could just flip us off because you’re cold and afraid of heights. | 如果你觉得冷 或者恐高 你也可以朝我们竖中指 |
[37:42] | You’ve got your methods, I’ve got mine. | 你有你的方法 我有我的 |
[37:45] | Whatever works. | 有用就行 |
[37:49] | Shaun and Lea had their baby. | 肖恩和丽的宝宝出生了 |
[37:53] | Do you wanna go meet him? | 你想去看看他吗? |
[37:57] | I think I’ll stay here. Thank you. | 我还是待在这里吧 谢谢 |
[38:05] | I know that losing surgery is devastating. | 我知道不能再做手术很痛苦 |
[38:09] | But don’t let losing one great love cost you another. | 但是 不要因为一种爱 而失去另一份同样伟大的爱 |
[38:38] | I wanted to give you a heads up as a friend. | 我想以朋友的身份先告诉你一声 |
[38:43] | I’ve decided to resign. | 我决定辞职了 |
[38:46] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[39:07] | You think Dr. Glassman is coming? | 你觉得格拉斯曼医生会来吗? |
[39:11] | Take a picture before my adrenaline wears off and I pass out. | 在我的肾上腺素耗尽 并昏倒之前先拍张照 |
[39:15] | I’ll get the hats. | 我去拿帽子 |
[39:18] | I would love the honor of taking the first family photo. | 把拍摄第一张全家福 这个光荣的任务交给我吧 |
[39:44] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝宝 |
[39:52] | Hey, baby boy Murphy, smile for your big debut. | 嗨 墨菲宝宝 为你的首次亮相笑一笑 |
[39:56] | Three, two, one, cheese. | 三、二、一 说“茄子” |
[40:01] | Beautiful. | 真棒 |
[40:17] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝宝 |
[40:22] | This is from Dr. Glassman. | 这是格拉斯曼医生送的 |
[40:54] | How did he know his name would be Steve? | 他怎么知道他的名字会叫史蒂夫? |
[40:59] | Because he knows you. | 因为他了解你 |
[41:35] | Steven Aaron Murphy. | 史蒂文亚伦墨菲 |
[41:41] | This is a gift from your grandfather. | 这是你爷爷送给你的礼物 |