时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Hey! Stop! – Danny! | -嘿 停车 -丹尼 |
[00:07] | Just promise me. | 答应我一件事 |
[00:08] | What? No opioids. | -什么 -不要给我用阿片类药物 |
[00:10] | He asked you not to do that. | 他让你不要用 |
[00:11] | He’s tachycardic and hypertensive | 他因为痛苦出现了心动过速 |
[00:13] | because of the pain. He’s going into shock. | 还有高血压 他会休克的 |
[00:14] | He’s not. He’s praying. He’s dying. | -他不会 他在恳求你 -他快死了 |
[00:16] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[00:18] | I need to go back to Texas with my family. | 我要和家人回到德州去 |
[00:21] | Shaun: You made an error in yesterday’s craniotomy. | 昨天的开颅手术你犯了个错 |
[00:23] | You closed with only eight sutures. | 你缝合的时候只用了八针 |
[00:25] | The size of the wound required 10. | 可那种尺寸的伤口应该缝十针 |
[00:27] | We need to figure out why. | 我们需要弄清楚原因 |
[00:28] | I’ve had a stroke. | 我中风了 |
[00:29] | Yes. A small one. | 是的 微中风 |
[00:31] | Dr. Glassman, please tell us what the next step is. | 格拉斯曼医生 请告诉我们下一步该怎么做 |
[00:33] | Glassman: Somebody please call security. Shaun, you are out of line. | 谁叫一下保安 肖恩 你越界了 |
[00:35] | Answer. | 回答 |
[00:37] | It’s, um… | 是 |
[00:39] | You humiliated me in public in my operating room | 你在我的手术室里 在我的同事面前 |
[00:42] | in front of my colleagues. | 当众羞辱了我 |
[00:44] | Do you have any idea how much that hurt? | 你知道这对我伤害有多大吗 |
[00:45] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[00:47] | You can just leave me alone. | 你可以别再烦我了 |
[00:49] | Park: I don’t think you should resign. | 我不认为你应该辞职 |
[00:51] | Because you don’t have to do it all alone. | 因为你不需要独自抚养孩子 |
[00:52] | You’re the reason I wake up in the morning, | 你是我每天早上愿意醒来的理由 |
[00:54] | so whatever there is to figure out, | 所以不管未来会发生什么 |
[00:56] | all I want in the world is for us to do it as a family. | 我唯一想要的就是我们能一家人一起面对 |
[00:59] | I wanted to give you a heads- up as a friend. | 我想作为朋友给你个提醒 |
[01:01] | I’ve decided to resign. | 我决定辞职了 |
[01:04] | Dr. Glenn: Congratulations, Mom and Dad. | 恭喜你们荣升爸爸妈妈 |
[01:09] | Look at what we made. | 看看我们的宝贝啊 |
[01:12] | Do you think Dr. Glassman is coming? | 你觉得格拉斯曼医生会来吗 |
[01:15] | This is from Dr. Glassman. | 这是格拉斯曼医生送来的 |
[01:17] | Shaun: How did he know his name would be Steve? | 他怎么知道孩子会叫史蒂夫呢 |
[01:19] | Because he knows you. | 因为他了解你 |
[01:29] | Shaun: Gloves. | 手套 |
[01:43] | Start the timer, please. | 请开始计时 |
[01:46] | Good luck, babe. It’s a doozy. | 祝你好运了 宝儿 真是个好主意 |
[01:50] | ♪ They get up every morning from the alarm clock’s warning ♪ | 他们每天早上都会在闹钟的响声中起床 |
[01:53] | ♪ Take the 8: 15 into the city ♪ | 坐8:15的车进城 |
[01:57] | ♪ There’s a whistle up above ♪ | 上面有个哨子 |
[01:59] | ♪And people pushing, people shoving ♪ | 人们推推搡搡 |
[02:01] | ♪ And the girls who try to look pretty ♪ | 姑娘们努力打扮的漂亮 |
[02:04] | ♪And I’ve been takin’ care of business, every day ♪ | 我每天都要照顾生意 |
[02:09] | ♪ Takin’care of business, every way ♪ | 照顾生意 方方面面 |
[02:12] | ♪I’ve been takin’ care of business, it’s all mine ♪ | 照顾生意 都是我的 |
[02:16] | ♪ Takin’care of business and working overtime ♪ | 照顾生意 加班加点 |
[02:21] | 37 seconds. | 37秒 |
[02:24] | Good work. | 干的漂亮 |
[02:30] | I think that was your fastest yet. | 是你最快的一次吧 |
[02:32] | Second- fastest. | 第二快的 |
[02:36] | 15 minutes of independent play is starting now. | 15分钟自由玩耍时间开始 |
[02:40] | I will log it into my app. | 我记到小程序里 |
[02:42] | You sure you don’t want to get in a few extra snuggles | 你确定在走之前不用再 |
[02:43] | before you leave? | 多抱会了吗 |
[02:45] | Oh, I had 10 minutes of snuggles this morning. | 我今早已经抱了10分钟了 |
[02:47] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[02:49] | I’ve also set up the app on your phone. | 我还在你手机上安装了小程序 |
[02:52] | It will alert you when it’s time | 会提醒你什么时候 |
[02:53] | for Steve’s nap, feeding, playtime- – | 史蒂夫该小憩 吃奶 游戏 |
[02:55] | Just in case I miss the schedules posted on the fridge, | 避免我忘记看你贴在冰箱上的 |
[02:58] | the bathroom, and in our bedroom. | 卫生间的还有我们卧室里的时间表 |
[03:00] | Yes. And I will be able to track it while I’m at work. | 对 而且我在医院上班时也可以进行追踪 |
[03:04] | Steve and I will be fine. | 史蒂夫和我没事的啦 |
[03:06] | Just enjoy your first day back. | 你第一天回去上班就别操心了 |
[03:12] | We can finish reading the latest | 等我回家了 |
[03:13] | Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery | 我们可以一起读完最新的一期 |
[03:15] | when I get home. | 《创伤与急性护理外科杂志》 |
[03:18] | After this, Steve should have at least | 在这之后 史蒂夫需要至少 |
[03:20] | five minutes of tummy time. | 5分钟的俯卧时间 |
[03:21] | Yesterday, he only logged 12 minutes, | 昨天记录了他只有12分钟 |
[03:23] | which is three less than- – | 这比计划中的少了3 |
[03:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:26] | Say hi to everyone for me. | 替我跟大家问好 |
[03:27] | Okay. I love you, too. | 好的 我也爱你 |
[03:36] | I will miss you both. | 我会想你们俩的 |
[04:21] | I don’t know why you need three protein powders | 我不知道你的奶昔里 |
[04:22] | for your smoothies. | 为什么需要三种蛋白质粉 |
[04:23] | They do different things. | 功能不一样啊 |
[04:25] | She’s barely taken an ounce. | 她连3毫升都没喝完 |
[04:28] | That’s what the protein- powder companies want you to believe. | 那是因为蛋白粉公司想让你那么以为 |
[04:30] | Are you holding her right? Yes. | -你抱的姿势对吗 -对啊 |
[04:33] | She needs to be upright with her head properly supported. | 她需要保持身体直立 头部得到适当的支撑 |
[04:38] | Good. And you mixed it enough? | 很好 搅拌均匀了吗 |
[04:41] | The same as always. | 跟以前一样 |
[04:43] | She’s not interested again. | 她就突然不想喝了 |
[04:46] | And she seems lethargic. | 而且她好像无精打采的 |
[04:50] | I’ll take her to get checked out. | 我去找医生给她看看吧 |
[04:57] | Well, I’d like to come, too. | 呃 我也想去 |
[05:00] | Sure. You can carry this. | 好啊 你可以帮忙拿这个 |
[05:09] | Good morning. How’s Perez today? | 早上好啊 佩雷斯今早如何 |
[05:12] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:14] | It’s almost 8: 00 a. m. | 都快8点了 |
[05:16] | It’s been”today”fora whole eight hours. | 严格来说今天已经过了8个小时了 |
[05:18] | You two haven’t texted each other yet? | 你们俩还没互发消息呢 |
[05:20] | We both decided we need space. | 我们俩觉得彼此要给对方空间 |
[05:22] | He’s focused on his recovery. I’ve got my life here. | 他专注于自己的康复 我还要上班 |
[05:25] | I fully support that. | 我绝对支持你们这个决定 |
[05:29] | And your next chapter begins tonight. | 而且你的下一篇章今晚就要开始了 |
[05:30] | You and me. Drinks, music, questionable decisions. | 就咱俩 喝酒 听音乐 聊聊有争议的决定 |
[05:34] | You and Jerome finally got the surgery! | 你和杰罗姆终于可以做手术了 |
[05:37] | You’re no longer joined at the hip? | 你们不再形影不离了吗 |
[05:38] | Jerome is obsessed with some docuseries | 杰罗姆正痴迷于看运动纪录片 |
[05:40] | about one of the many sports that I don’t care about. | 里面的运动正好又是我不太喜欢的 |
[05:42] | Come on. It’s been too long. | 去嘛 多久没一起出去了 |
[05:45] | I’ve been busy. You’ve been | 我一直很忙 你一直 |
[05:47] | mopey. | 闷闷不乐的 |
[05:49] | Fine. I agree to drinks and music, | 好吧 喝酒和音乐我同意 |
[05:51] | but I’m definitely a”maybe”on questionable decisions. | 至于有争议的决定 看情况吧 |
[05:54] | Alright. We’ll work up to it. Okay. | -行吧 那到时再努努力 -好吧 |
[05:56] | We’re going out tonight for drinks, starting a new chapter. | 我们今晚要出去喝一杯 开始人生新篇章 |
[05:59] | That’s right. We’re calling it | 对 我们称之为 |
[06:00] | Bad decisions with good friends. | 和好朋友一起做坏决定 |
[06:03] | We re definitely not calling it that. | 我们才不要那么叫呢 |
[06:04] | Wanna join? | 要一起来吗 |
[06:05] | No, thank you. | 不了谢谢 |
[06:09] | Papa Murphy, welcome back. | 爸爸墨菲 欢迎回归 |
[06:10] | Pictures of Steve. | 史蒂夫的照片 |
[06:12] | I was just about to ask. | 我正要问呢 |
[06:13] | This way, I avoid the disruption of pulling out my phone. | 这样 我就不用不停掏手机了 |
[06:18] | Look at that smile! Just like his mom! | 看看这笑容啊 跟他妈一个样 |
[06:21] | He was pooping in that one. Here he is about to poop | 那张他正在拉臭 这张是 准备拉臭 |
[06:24] | A theme develops. | 拉臭主题系列 |
[06:28] | He’s got your eyes, Shaun | 他的眼睛跟你一样哎 肖恩 |
[06:30] | I need to find Dr. Lim. | 我得去找下林医生 |
[06:32] | You may keep those. I made enough for everyone. | 你们留着吧 我给所有人都备了一份 |
[06:36] | Marcus sends greetings from Spain. | 马库斯从西班牙发来问候 |
[06:38] | Oh, I thought he was at a meditation retreat in Vietnam. | 我还以为他去越南禅修呢 |
[06:40] | He was, and now he’s walking the Camino de Santiago. | 本来是 现在他正在走圣地亚哥之路 |
[06:43] | How nice for him. | 他就开心了 |
[06:45] | I’m two surgeons down with no one to approve hiring a new one. | 我少了俩外科医师 却没人肯批准再请一个新人 |
[06:48] | I need the Board to appoint an Interim President, stat. | 我需要董事会任命一名临时主席 立刻马上 |
[06:51] | Just as long as it’s not O’Brien. | 希望不是奥布莱恩 |
[06:53] | They wouldn’t. | 不会的 |
[06:54] | I heard from a staffer who covers Board Meetings | 我从一位负责董事会会议的工作人员那里听说 |
[06:56] | that his name’s on the short list. | 他的名字在候选人名单上 |
[06:57] | Ugh. Of the worst possible candidates for the position. | 是最不适合这个职位的候选人 |
[07:01] | Good morning! Pictures of Steve. | 早上好 史蒂夫的照片 |
[07:04] | You no longer have your cane. | 你不用拄拐了 |
[07:06] | Yeah. PT said I was ready. I’m glad to have you back. | 嗯 PT说我好了 很高兴见到你回来 |
[07:08] | I would like to join your case. | 我想加入你正在跟的病例 |
[07:12] | He’s adorable, Dr. Murphy. Welcome back | 他真可爱 墨菲医生 欢迎回归 |
[07:15] | Shaun, I’m thrilled to see you, | 肖恩 我很高兴见到你 |
[07:18] | but I’m not sure this is the case where you want | 但我不确定作为一个新手父亲来说 |
[07:19] | to start as a new dad. | 这个病例适不适合你 |
[07:22] | It is an exciting and challenging surgery. | 这是个令人激动且有挑战性的手术 |
[07:29] | Thank you for coming in on such short notice. | 谢谢你们这么短时间内就能过来 |
[07:31] | Hello. I am Dr. Shaun Murphy, | 你们好 我是肖恩·墨菲医生 |
[07:33] | attending surgeon and father of a baby boy. | 主治医师 也是个男宝的父亲 |
[07:36] | He is two weeks old, and today is my first day back, | 他两周大 而今天是我第一天回来上班 |
[07:39] | but that will not affect my performance | 但这不会影响我作为你们儿子 |
[07:41] | as your son’s doctor. | 医生的专业水准 |
[07:43] | Is it true there might be a heart for Jack? | 有适合杰克的心脏这是真的吗 |
[07:45] | Yes, but the heart isn’t available yet, | 是的 但是心脏暂时还没准备好 |
[07:48] | and we may not get it once it is. | 而且准备好后我们也韦必能拿到 |
[07:51] | We’ve been through this before. | 我们以前也经历过这种情况 |
[07:53] | Why isn’t the heart available yet? | 心脏暂时还没准备好是什么意思 |
[07:55] | Well, the donor family is still saying | 捐赠者家人还需要点时间 |
[07:58] | their goodbyes before they turn off life support. | 进行告别 然后才会关闭生命维持系统 |
[08:05] | Jack is an excellent match for the donor heart, | 杰克跟捐赠者心脏完全匹配 |
[08:08] | and his latest echo indicates | 他的最新回声显示 |
[08:09] | that his cardiomyopathy and overall cardiac function | 他的心肌病和整体心脏功能 |
[08:12] | has worsened, so he should be at the top of the list. | 都变差了 所以他应该排在名单的最前面 |
[08:14] | I just want to run some additional tests | 我只是想多做几项测试 |
[08:16] | to make sure he’s otherwise healthy. | 确保他其它方面都很健康 |
[08:17] | There is a problem. | 这有个问题 |
[08:19] | There is a small scratch, likely from his fingernails, | 这里有一小块划伤 应该是他指甲挠的 |
[08:23] | which has developed cellulitis and an abscess. | 已经发展成蜂窝组织炎和脓肿 |
[08:25] | If the infection spreads and he spikes a fever, | 如果感染扩散并发烧 |
[08:27] | Jack will be ineligible for the transplant. | 杰克就不能接受移植手术了 |
[08:29] | We have to lance and debride it right away. | 我们必须马上解决这个问题 |
[08:43] | Morning. | 早 |
[08:48] | This is Steve, our son, who is now two weeks old. | 这是史蒂夫 我们的儿子 现在已经两周大了 |
[08:52] | Steve, this is the grumpy man who lives down the hall | 史蒂夫 这就是住在走廊尽头的那个坏脾气男人 |
[08:55] | and gave you your favorite blanket. | 你最爱的小毯子就是他送的 |
[08:58] | Shaun was very impressed you guessed his first name. | 你能猜中他的名字 肖恩深感意外 |
[09:01] | Wanna take a stab at the middle? | 要试试猜下中间名吗 |
[09:04] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[09:06] | I was lobbying pretty hard for Bowie, | 我一直想要叫他鲍伊 |
[09:08] | because why not name your kid after | 既然起名为什么不用 |
[09:10] | the coolest person who every lived? | 史上最酷的人名呢 |
[09:11] | But…Shaun insisted. | 但是肖恩很坚持 |
[09:15] | You should come over sometime. | 你有时间应该过来看看他 |
[09:16] | You two both grunt a lot and make strange faces. | 你们俩可以一起发出哼唧声然后做鬼脸 |
[09:21] | I’ve got a lot going on, so… | 我最近事情很多 所以 |
[09:24] | We live next door. You have nothing going on. | 我们就住隔壁 你根本就没什么事 |
[09:28] | You’re mad. And I get it. | 你只是生气 我明白 |
[09:30] | But are you really gonna ignore Shaun and Steve and me forever? | 但你真的打算无视肖恩 史蒂夫和我到永远吗 |
[09:34] | Is that the plan? | 你是这么打算的吗 |
[09:38] | I’m not ignoring you. | 我没有无视你 |
[09:40] | And he’s beautiful. | 而且他也很好看 |
[09:44] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[09:50] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[09:55] | Any cyanosis while eating? | 吃奶的时候有发绀症状吗 |
[09:57] | Maybe a hint of bluishness on her lips last night. | 昨晚她的嘴唇是有那么一丝丝发蓝 |
[10:01] | I haven’t noticed anything. | 我什么都没注意到 |
[10:02] | But given her prior surgery and the Turner syndrome, | 但考虑到她之前的手术和特纳综合征 |
[10:04] | I thought we should | 我觉得我们还是 |
[10:07] | The blood flow is reduced. | 血流量变少了 |
[10:10] | It looks like Eden’s aortic stenosis | 看起来伊伊登的主动脉狭窄 |
[10:13] | has progressed more rapidly than we were expecting. | 发展得比我们预期的要快 |
[10:18] | Can we put her on beta blockers? | 我们能给她服用β受体阻滞剂吗 |
[10:20] | We can try, but given how dysplastic the valve is, | 可以试试 但是鉴于瓣膜发育不良 |
[10:25] | I don’t think it will do much good. | 我觉得这样用处不大 |
[10:27] | You’ll want to get more imaging, but… | 你可能想多做几项医学成像 但是 |
[10:30] | Ithink Eden’s gonna need another surgery- – very soon. | 我认为伊伊登可能很快就需要再做一次手术了 |
[10:45] | Cardiac MRI confirmed severe narrowing of the valve, | 心脏核磁证实瓣膜严重狭窄 |
[10:49] | obstruction, and Ieft ventricular dysfunction. | 梗阻和左心室功能障碍 |
[10:51] | Eden needs a new aortic valve, | 伊伊登需要一个新的主动脉瓣 |
[10:53] | or her heart failure will get worse. | 否则她的心脏衰竭会越来越严重 |
[10:55] | Are you thinking mechanical or cryopreserved homograft | 你想用机械的还是冷冻活性同种带瓣主动脉 |
[10:58] | for the replacement? | 来代替 |
[10:59] | Mechanical valve for a neonate needs to be built, | 新生儿的机械瓣膜需要建造 |
[11:01] | and it will require future surgeries | 未来需要手术 |
[11:03] | plus lifetime blood thinners. | 还要终身服用抗凝血药 |
[11:05] | Cryopreserved valves risk degeneration down the line, | 冷冻保存的瓣膜有退化的风险 |
[11:08] | but it is a solid idea, | 但这是一个可靠的办法 |
[11:10] | especially as part of the Ross Procedure. | 尤其是作为主动脉瓣置换手术的一部分 |
[11:12] | Possible complications? | 可能的并发症呢 |
[11:14] | Aortic insufficiency, pulmonary stenosis. | 主动脉瓣功能不全 肺动脉狭窄 |
[11:20] | We can take some time, discuss the different options- | 我们需要点时间 来讨论一下各种方宰 |
[11:22] | Do the Ross Procedure. | 做主动脉瓣置换手术 |
[11:30] | I’lI have Asher get her prepped. | 我让亚设给她做准备 |
[11:41] | It’s time to get off the sidelines. | 你是时候进场了吧 |
[11:43] | I’m not sure what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:45] | Are you gonna throw me a ball? | 你是打算扔球给我吗 |
[11:47] | You’ve run the hospital before. | 你之前也管理过医院 |
[11:48] | You can handle a few more months. | 再坚持几个月没有问题 |
[11:49] | I can, but why would I want to? | 我是可以 但我为什么要这么做呢 |
[11:51] | That’s a no? Yes. | -所以你是拒绝咯 -对 |
[11:53] | Get ready for O’Brien. | 那就准备好迎接临时院长奥布莱恩吧 |
[11:56] | They would never. | 不可能 |
[11:58] | That’s like Mao meets Basil Fawlty. | 就像是毛与巴塞尔·弗尔蒂碰面一样不可能 |
[12:01] | Wow. That’s two obscure and dated references. | 这是晦涩且过时的比喻了 |
[12:04] | They’re never gonna move on O’Brien. | 他们绝对不会让奥布莱恩上的 |
[12:05] | Well, apparently, he’s on the Board’s short list. | 很明显 他在董事会的候选名单上 |
[12:08] | Throw your hat in the ring, he won’t stand a chance. | 只要你下场 他压根没有机会 |
[12:11] | My hat’s gonna stay on my head, but I’ll handle it. | 我还是老实呆着吧 不过我会处理好的 |
[12:16] | Jordan: Okay, Jack. | 好的 杰克 |
[12:17] | You know that little bump behind your ear? | 你知道自己耳朵后面有个小肿块吗 |
[12:20] | We have to poke it with something sharp, | 我们得用锋利的东西戳一戳 |
[12:22] | which will hurt, but we have to do it | 虽然会很痛 但这是必须的 |
[12:24] | so hopefully you can get a new heart. | 希望你能得到一颗新的心脏 |
[12:28] | But Mr. Snugglepuff is here to keep you company. | 抱抱熊先生来陪你咯 |
[12:35] | Asher said the taco truck added chorizo to the menu, | 亚设说墨西哥卷外卖车的菜单上加了西班牙辣香肠 |
[12:37] | and it’s bussin’. | 好吃到爆 |
[12:39] | The next late night, we should share an order. | 找个晚上 我们应该一起点份餐吧 |
[12:43] | Not really my thing. Thanks. | 不是我的菜 谢谢 |
[12:45] | The sheet papoose is secure. | 确证了是片状丘疹 |
[12:46] | Good. Dr. Kalu, cradle the baby. | 好 卡鲁医生 把孩子抱起来 |
[12:49] | Dr. Allen, sterilize the area behind the ear. | 艾伦医生 请给耳朵后部消毒 |
[13:03] | Okay, baby, don’t look. | 好了 宝贝 别看 |
[13:05] | His eyes are not yet able to focus beyond 8to 12 inches. | 他的眼睛还没法聚集到8到12英寸 |
[13:18] | Kalu: The abscess is pretty deep. | 脓肿很深 |
[13:20] | It may take a while to heal. | 可能需要一段时间才能痊愈 |
[13:22] | What about a wound vac? | 伤口吸液器怎么样 |
[13:24] | We don’t have one small enough. | 我们没有那么小的 |
[13:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:32] | Maggots. | 蛆虫 |
[13:34] | How are those better than just using antibiotics? | 直接用抗生素不是更好吗 |
[13:36] | Maggots work faster to clear necrotic debris | 蛆虫清理坏死组织的速度更快 |
[13:39] | on account of the antimicrobial nature | 它们的唾液和其他消化分泌物 |
[13:41] | of their saliva and other digestive secretions. | 还有抗菌的特性 |
[13:44] | It’s safe to put those bugs on my baby? | 把那些虫子放在我宝宝身上安全吗 |
[13:46] | Larvae. – These are medical maggots. | -幼虫而已 -这些是医用蛆虫 |
[13:49] | They’ve been specially disinfected. | 已经经过了特别消毒 |
[13:50] | It’s completely safe. | 绝对安全 |
[13:52] | I would use maggots on my son, Steve, in this situation. | 在这种情况下 就算是我儿子史蒂夫 我也会用蛆虫 |
[13:55] | That is unlikely to happen, | 虽然不太可能有这种情况 |
[13:57] | but I hope the parallel puts you at ease. | 但我举这样的例子是为了让你放松 |
[14:02] | Go ahead. | 那就干吧 |
[14:11] | You want some coffee? | 你想喝点咖啡吗 |
[14:13] | Or I have a stash of protein bars in my office. | 我在办公室还有一些蛋白质棒 |
[14:15] | I’m fine, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:17] | But if you want something, go ahead. | 如果你想吃点什么 去就好了 |
[14:29] | What’s your family here for? | 你的家人为什么来这里 |
[14:33] | A heart transplant, hopefully, for our son, Jack. | 心脏移植 希望是给我们的儿子杰克的 |
[14:36] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[14:38] | 12 weeks. | 12周 |
[14:39] | Oh. My daughter, Eden, is 11 weeks. | 我的女儿伊登11周大了 |
[14:42] | She’s having heart surgery right now. | 她现在正在做心脏手术 |
[14:45] | Y’all will be in my prayers. | 我会为你们祈祷的 |
[14:50] | Is this Jack’s first surgery? | 这是杰克的第一次手甫吗 |
[14:53] | He’s had other procedures, | 他还做过其他手术 |
[14:54] | but this would be his first open heart surgery. | 但这次是他第一次做心脏直视手术 |
[14:57] | If it happens. | 还不一定呢 |
[15:02] | When it happens, I recommend Biafine cream for post- op. | 如果能做上 我建议术后使用比萘芬乳膏 |
[15:06] | It contains a natural compound called trolamine. | 它含有一种叫做三乙醇胺的天然化合物 |
[15:08] | It really helped with Eden’s recovery. | 对伊登的恢复很有帮助 |
[15:11] | How many surgeries has your daughter had? | 你女儿做了几次手术 |
[15:13] | Uh, one. At seven weeks. | 一次 七周的时候做的 |
[15:16] | Eden and I are old hands. | 伊登和我都是老手了 |
[15:19] | You’re two very resilient ladies. | 你们都是非常坚强的女士 |
[15:23] | I’m Kate Pierce. This is my husband, Owen. | 我是凯特·皮尔斯 这是我丈夫欧文 |
[15:27] | Morgan Reznick. | 我是摩根雷·茨尼克 |
[15:32] | Alex Park. | 我是亚历克斯·帕克 |
[15:35] | Would you like to… | 你能不能 |
[15:48] | Yeah! You can do itl Come on. | 你可以的 来吧 |
[15:51] | Oh! There you go! You got it! You got it! | 这就对了 你成功了 |
[15:55] | You got it! | 你成功了 |
[15:58] | Hi, Daddy. How is it being back at work? | 嗨 爸爸 重回工作岗位感觉怎么样 |
[16:00] | I just applied maggots to a baby a few months older than Steve. | 我刚在一个比史蒂夫大几个月的婴儿身上放了蛆 |
[16:03] | Is that Steve? | 是史蒂夫吗 |
[16:05] | He is supposed to be asleep. | 他应该去睡觉了 |
[16:08] | Mm. He’s doing well with tummy time. | 他的俯卧训练做得不错 |
[16:10] | And you mentioned yesterday he was behind, | 你昨天说他有点落后进度 |
[16:12] | so Ithought I’d add a few extra minutes. | 所以我想应该再加几分钟 |
[16:14] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[16:16] | Tummy time should not be extended into his sleep window. | 俯卧训练不应该占用他的睡眠时间 |
[16:19] | Did you not get the app alert? | 你没有收到应用提醒吗 |
[16:21] | You are seven minutes into nap time. | 他7分钟前就有应该睡觉了 |
[16:23] | Nope. I guess I missed it. | 没有收到 我可能错过了 |
[16:26] | Delaying his nap could make him overtired | 睡眠时间不足会使他过度疲劳 |
[16:28] | or delay his next feeding. | 也可能影响他下一次进食 |
[16:30] | The schedule is very important. | 时间安排很重要 |
[16:32] | I know, Shaun, I know. It’s just a few extra minutes. | 我知道了 肖恩 只是几分钟而已 |
[16:34] | Eight minutes. That is not a few. It is several. | 八分钟了 这可不算少 都好久了 |
[16:39] | Uh, I should go put Steve down. | 我该让史蒂夫躺下来了 |
[16:41] | Bye- bye. | 再见 |
[16:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:52] | We had to abort the procedure. | 我们不得不中止手术 |
[16:54] | Eden has a bicuspid pulmonary valve. | 伊登其中一个双尖肺动脉瓣 |
[16:56] | There wasn’t enough tissue to attach it to the aorta. | 与主动脉之间的组织连接太少了 |
[16:59] | And we observed leaking at the valve. | 我们还观察到瓣膜有泄露 |
[17:05] | Her heart is failing even faster than we thought. | 她心脏衰竭的速度比我们想象的还要快 |
[17:07] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[17:11] | What’s our next move? | 我们下一步怎么办 |
[17:15] | Oh. The maggots worked! | 蛆虫起作用了 |
[17:18] | Baby Jack’s infection has cleared, | 杰克宝宝的感染已经清除 |
[17:19] | and the heart is on its way here. | 心脏已经在来的路上了 |
[17:21] | Eden has two bad valves | 伊登有两个瓣膜有病变 |
[17:23] | and rapidly progressing heart failure. | 并且心力衰竭在快速恶化 |
[17:26] | We have one donor heart and two babies who need it. | 我们只有一颗供移植的心脏 但有两个婴儿都需要 |
[17:37] | It’s up to us to decide which baby gets this heart. | 我们来决定哪个宝宝能得到这颗心脏 |
[17:39] | Jack has been waiting for three months. | 杰克已经等了三个月了 |
[17:41] | A transplant is his only option. | 移植手术是他唯一的选择 |
[17:42] | He could go on a VA. D. until another heart is available. | 他可以用心室辅助器 直到找到合适的心脏 |
[17:44] | Kalu: That could take months. | 那可能需要几个月的时间 |
[17:45] | And a V. A. D. isn’t a good option for Jack because of the | 心室辅助器不适合杰克 因为 |
[17:47] | Morgan. Morgan. | 摩根 摩根 |
[17:49] | You can’t be here. Neither of you. | 你不能进来 你们两个都不行 |
[17:52] | I can’t be anywhere else, | 我哪也不去 |
[17:53] | so either someone should sedate me or… | 要么你找人给我打镇静剂 要么 |
[17:55] | Well, that can be arranged. | 也不是不行 |
[18:00] | It’s only a problem that Park and I are here | 我和帕克待在这并不是什么问题 |
[18:02] | if we influence your decision, so don’t let us. | 除非干扰了你们的决定 你们自己做决定就好 |
[18:06] | I won’t say a word. | 我什么也不会说的 |
[18:14] | Dr. Kalu? | 卡鲁医生 |
[18:18] | as far as the V. A. D. for Jack, he’s underweight, | 至于杰克的心室辅助器 他体重过轻 |
[18:20] | so a high risk of complications, | 所以并发症的风险很高 |
[18:22] | infections, bleeding, stroke. | 还可能感染 出血 中风 |
[18:24] | It’s not a great option for Eden, either. | 这对伊登来说也不是一个好办法 |
[18:28] | Eden can go on ECMO while we’re waiting | 我们等机械替代瓣膜的时候 伊登可以 |
[18:31] | for mechanical replacement valves. | 先用体外膜肺氧合 |
[18:33] | ECMO has risks, especially for a baby with Turner syndrome. | 体外膜肺氧合是有风险的 尤其是对患有特纳综合征的婴儿 |
[18:35] | And the longer she’s on it, the greater the risk | 持续的时间越长 并发重症的 |
[18:37] | of serious complications. | 风险就越大 |
[18:39] | The valves may not get here in time. | 可能等不及瓣膜来了 |
[18:45] | Care to weigh in, Dr. Murphy? | 不说两句吗 墨菲医生 |
[18:50] | Jack and Eden are equally good matches to the donor heart | 基于体型和血型 杰克和伊登 |
[18:55] | based on size and blood type. | 与捐赠的心脏都配型成功了 |
[18:59] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[19:06] | It’s okay, Shaun. | 直说吧 肖恩 |
[19:15] | Without this heart | 没有了这颗心 |
[19:18] | Jack will die. | 杰克就会天折 |
[19:22] | Eden may also die without it. | 伊登没有这颗心 也可能死亡 |
[19:25] | But she has other options. | 但她还有别的选择 |
[19:28] | They are risky, but they are options. | 虽然有风险的 但仍然有选择 |
[19:33] | Jack should get the heart. | 那颗心应该给杰克 |
[19:43] | We’ll put Eden on ECMO tonight. | 今晚我们就给伊登做体外膜肺氧合 |
[19:47] | And Ill contact Abbott | 我会联系艾伯特 |
[19:48] | about getting the 15- millimeter valves ASAP. | 尽快拿到1毫米瓣膜 |
[20:01] | Hey. I’m sorry. Can we rain- check tonight? | 嘿 很抱歉 我们今晚改约好吗 |
[20:05] | I’m exhausted, and Jerome promised | 我累坏了 杰罗姆答应过 |
[20:08] | that we could watch a nice crime procedural. | 我们一起看一部精彩的犯罪电影 |
[20:11] | Sometimes you need a case of the week. | 有时候忙了一周需要好好放松 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:20] | Mmm! My favorite! | 我最喜欢的 |
[20:22] | One cheddar brisket with mild sauce | 一份切达牛腩加淡酱 |
[20:24] | so little Steve’s next meal doesn’t burn his mouth. | 这样小史蒂夫下次吃饭才不尝不出辣味 |
[20:27] | You are a treasure. I am starving. | 你真是救苦救难 我饿死了 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:35] | Poor Eden, having to go on ECMO. | 可怜的伊登 不得不做体外膜肺氧合了 |
[20:37] | And poor Morgan and Park. | 还有可怜的摩根和帕克 |
[20:39] | It’s…been a day. | 已经耗一天了 |
[20:42] | And how are you holding up? Without Perez? | 佩雷斯不在 你还好吗 |
[20:48] | Everything that happens, at home or at work, | 在家里或工作中发生的每件事 |
[20:53] | he’s the first person I want to tell. | 我都想第一个告诉他 |
[20:57] | And I can’t. | 而我不能 |
[20:58] | Or I shouldn’t. | 或者我不应该 |
[21:00] | I really miss him. | 我真的很想念他 |
[21:03] | You can tell me everything. | 你可以都告诉我啊 |
[21:05] | If it’s too surgical, I may not understand it, | 如果太过专业 我可能听不懂 |
[21:07] | but I am excellent at nodding and acting interested. | 但我会频频点头 表现出感兴趣的样子 |
[21:12] | I’m here for you. So is Asher. | 我会一直在你身边 亚设也是 |
[21:18] | What’s going on? Tell me. | 到底怎么了 跟我说嘛 |
[21:21] | Babies are terrible at gossip. | 但婴儿不会去传八卦 |
[21:25] | Asher and I were supposed to hang out tonight, | 亚设和我本来约今晚出去玩的 |
[21:27] | just the two of us. | 就我们两个人 |
[21:29] | Do you need to check on him? | 你得去看看他吗 |
[21:31] | No. If he smells me, I’ll never get out of there. | 不 如果他看到我 那就不肯撒手了 |
[21:32] | He’ll settle back down. | 他会平静下来的 |
[21:34] | So you and Asher had plans | 所以你和亚设计划 |
[21:36] | He blew me off for Jerome- – | 他放我鸽子 为了杰罗姆 |
[21:38] | because he had a hard day on Eden’s case, which I get, | 因为他为了伊登劳心劳力了一天 这我理解 |
[21:41] | but I had a hard day, too. | 但我今天也很辛苦 |
[21:46] | Steve’s not settling. | 史蒂夫真闹了 |
[21:48] | Well, he can wait a minute. You had a hard day, too? | 他不着急 你今天很辛苦吗 |
[21:50] | It- – It just seems like everybody has someone except- – | 好像每个人都有需要自己的人 除了 |
[21:56] | Go. | 去吧 |
[21:57] | I am so sorry. I- I will be right back. | 抱歉 我马上就回来 |
[21:59] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[22:16] | You didn’t have to do this, Shaun. | 你本可以不用这么做的 肖恩 |
[22:19] | I am more thorough than anyone else in this hospital. | 我比这医院里的任何人都更严谨 |
[22:25] | Starting ECMO. | 体外膜肺氧合开始 |
[22:46] | Lim: I just got an e- mail from Gail on the Board. | 我刚收到董事会成员盖尔的一封电子邮件 |
[22:48] | I’m suddenly a top candidate for Interim President? | 我怎么突然成了临时主席的头号候选人 |
[22:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:53] | I don’t want that job. | 我不想要那个位子 |
[22:55] | It’s bet better you than O’Brien. | 试试看呗 你总比奥布莱恩强 |
[22:59] | You’re a good manager, you’re- – | 你是个好经理 |
[23:00] | you’re well- respected, | 你很受人尊重 |
[23:02] | and, you know, as a diverse woman | 而且 你是个多元化的女性 |
[23:04] | People aren’t diverse. | 人性不是多元化的 |
[23:06] | I’m part of an underrepresented group. | 我只是属于一个未被充分看见的群体 |
[23:07] | Right. That. Makes you an ideal candidate. | 好吧 那就去做一个完美的候选人 |
[23:09] | Look. Gail loved the idea. | 看 盖尔喜欢这个主意 |
[23:12] | I hate you. You re welcome. | -我恨你 -不客气 |
[23:21] | Shaun: I am glad to see you, Steve, | 很高兴见到你 史蒂夫 |
[23:24] | but you are not supposed to be awake. | 但你应该睡着的 |
[23:26] | Yeah, I- I fell asleep during his afternoon nap. | 我在他午睡的时候打了个瞌睡 |
[23:28] | We didn’t wake up until 4: 30. | 我们直到4:30才醒来 |
[23:30] | You need to set an alarm. The schedule is very important. | 你得设个闹钟 时间安排很重要 |
[23:33] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[23:40] | Tomorrow I am doing a heart transplant | 明天我要在一个12周大的婴儿 |
[23:41] | on a 12- week- old baby. | 身上做心脏移植手术 |
[23:44] | Okay. You need sleep. | 好吧 你需要睡眠 |
[23:45] | Yes, I do. | 的确如此 |
[23:47] | Go to bed. I’ll handle Steve tonight. | 去睡觉吧 今晚我来应付史蒂夫 |
[23:51] | I- I don’t think I can. | 这么吵我怎么睡 |
[23:53] | Shh, it’s okay. What about your noise- canceling headphones? | 没事的 那你的降噪耳机呢 |
[23:55] | I fall asleep on my side. I cannot do that in those. | 我习惯侧身入睡 我戴耳机没法睡 |
[23:58] | Maybe you could go spend the night at Glassman’s? | 不如你去格拉斯曼家过夜 |
[24:00] | No. | 不 |
[24:02] | What about your office? Can you sleep there? | 你的办公室呢 你能睡在那里吗 |
[24:42] | 诊断 主动脉瓣狭窄 特纳综合征 | |
[24:52] | We can save them both with one heart. | 我们可以用一颗心救两个宝宝 |
[25:01] | It’s called a Domino Transplant. Jack’s heart is failing, | 这叫做多米诺骨牌移植 杰克的心脏正在衰竭 |
[25:04] | but his valves are healthy, | 但他的瓣膜是健康的 |
[25:06] | so when Jack receives the donor heart, | 所以在杰克接受心脏移植后 |
[25:07] | we will use his valves to replace Eden’s damaged ones. | 我们将用他的瓣膜替换伊登受损的瓣膜 |
[25:10] | A fresh homograft donor means Eden won’t need | 一个鲜活的同型移植供体意味着伊登不需要进行 |
[25:11] | multiple surgeries or blood thinners. | 多次手术或血液稀释剂 |
[25:14] | One heart could save both babies. | 一颗心可以救两个孩子 |
[25:16] | What are the chances of valve failure? | 瓣膜衰竭的几率有多大 |
[25:18] | Minimal. Jack’s valves are very functional | 很小的 杰克的瓣膜功能很好 |
[25:20] | despite his cardiomyopathy. | 尽管他有心肌病 |
[25:22] | The odds of success are high. | 成功的几率很高 |
[25:24] | It’s the best option we have- for Eden. | 这是我们最好的选择 对伊登来说 |
[25:29] | And for Jack? | 那杰克呢 |
[25:31] | We would have to be very careful while removing his heart | 在取出他的心脏时 我们必须非常小心 |
[25:34] | so as not to damage his valves. | 以免损坏他的瓣膜 |
[25:36] | That would mean more time on bypass, | 这就意味着需要花更多的时间做分流术上 |
[25:38] | which means a greater risk of bleeding or infection | 这意味着出血或感染的风险更大 |
[25:41] | It’s a lot to ask. | 这是个很难开口的要求 |
[25:43] | They can always say no. | 他们有拒绝的权力 |
[25:45] | What would you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[26:01] | You haven’t eaten anything in 24 hours. | 你已经24小时没吃东西了 |
[26:03] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:07] | No matter what they decide, we’ll get through this. | 不管他们怎么决定 我们都会挺过去的 |
[26:09] | Don’t. | 别 |
[26:10] | What, try to help? | 什么 别让你宽心吗 |
[26:12] | Yes, exactly. It’s pointless and annoying. | 是的 没错 没什么意义 也很烦人 |
[26:17] | You know, I get that you don’t think of Eden as mine yet | 我知道你还没把伊登也视作我的女儿 |
[26:20] | and that’s why you haven’t included me | 所以你在她做任何医疗决定时 |
[26:21] | in any of her medical decisions. | 都没让我参与 |
[26:23] | Not that I need that | 不是说我需要那个 |
[26:26] | or disagree with any of your choices- – | 或者说我不同意你的任何选择 |
[26:27] | Is pissing me off another attempt to distract me? | 你这样惹我生气又是为了分散我的注意力吗 |
[26:29] | I’m not trying to pick a fight. | 我不是想找茬 |
[26:31] | I just want you to know that I love that girl | 我只是想让你知道 我爱那个女孩 |
[26:33] | like she’s my own, and… | 我对她视为己出 而且 |
[26:36] | I’m as scared as you are. | 我和你一样害怕 |
[26:38] | And I wish you’d let me help you because… | 我希望你能让我帮你 因为 |
[26:42] | we’re in this together. | 我们可以同舟共济 |
[26:44] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[26:47] | And I really don’t want you to pass out, | 我真的不想看到你晕过去 |
[26:49] | so please eat or drink something. | 所以请吃点东西 或者至少喝点什么 |
[27:00] | If our baby can save your baby’s life, we’d be honored. | 如果我们的孩子能救你孩子的命 我们不胜荣幸 |
[27:14] | “I’ll love you forever, | 我会永远爱你 |
[27:17] | I’ll like you for always. | 我会永远喜欢你 |
[27:19] | As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be. “ | 只要我还活着 你就是我的宝贝 |
[27:28] | Oh, my God. What a tear- jerker. | 天啊 真是催人泪下 |
[27:33] | We need to find one of Daddy’s medical journals. | 我们得找一本爸爸的医学杂志看 |
[27:36] | Reminder- – | 提醒 |
[27:37] | nap time in five minutes. | 五分钟后小睡 |
[27:45] | How do I un- sync the baby app from our speaker? | 怎么取消音箱婴儿应用程序的同步播报啊 |
[27:48] | Oh, no. You should not do that. | 哦 不 你不应该取消 |
[27:51] | I set it up so you can remember the schedule. | 我设置这个是为了让你记住日程安排 |
[27:54] | When it’s just me and Steve home during the day, | 当白天只有我和史蒂夫在家的时候 |
[27:56] | I like to be a little bit more. | 我喜欢更 |
[27:58] | flexible, go with the flow. | 灵活一点 随机应变 |
[28:01] | I’ll just I’ll just unplug it. | 我 我把插头拔掉好了 |
[28:02] | It has a battery in case of power outages. | 它有内置电池 以防停电 |
[28:06] | Lea, when I’m at work, | 莉亚 当我工作的时候 |
[28:09] | I like knowing what you and Steve are doing. | 我喜欢知道你和史蒂夫在做什么 |
[28:12] | It makes me feel like I am still a part of his day. | 这会让我觉得我仍然是他生活的一部分 |
[28:17] | And when Steve gets off his sleep schedule, | 如果史蒂夫不用作息时间表休息的话 |
[28:19] | I have to go sleep at the hospital, | 我就得去医院睡觉了 |
[28:20] | and I miss you both even more. | 我就会更想你们俩了 |
[28:23] | Aw, we missed you, too. How did you sleep? | 哦 我们也想你 你睡得怎么样 |
[28:26] | Not well. But I came up with a very good idea | 不很好 但我想到了一个很好的办法 |
[28:29] | to save both babies. | 来救两个孩子 |
[28:30] | I have to go prep for my surgery now. I love you. | 我得去准备手术了 我爱你 |
[28:32] | Dr. Lim, we have a meeting to review- – | 林医生 我们有个会议要讨论 |
[28:35] | One minute, Shaun. | 等一下 肖恩 |
[28:36] | Gail, of course, diversity and representation | 盖尔 当然 多样性和代表性 |
[28:39] | should be considered, but given this is | 也应该考虑在内 但鉴于这是 |
[28:41] | an interim position, I think the top priority is | 一个临时职位 我认为最重要的是 |
[28:43] | finding someone who can hit the ground running from day one. | 找到一个从第一天起就能立刻开始工作的人 |
[28:46] | And that means someone who’s done it before. | 所以我们要找有过相关工作经验的人 |
[28:48] | He’s too modest to sing his own praises, | 他太谦虚了 不会自吹自擂 |
[28:50] | but I think he’s the obvious choice. | 但我认为他是最合适的人选 |
[28:52] | Hmm. Compelling argument. Thank you. | 非常令人信服的论点 谢谢 |
[28:57] | And seniors are also an underrepresented group. | 老年人也是一个代表性不足的群体 |
[29:01] | Lim: Dr. Murphy and I will start with Jack in OR 1 | 墨菲医生和我将在一号手术室从杰克开始 |
[29:05] | Asher, you’ll be with Eden next door getting her ready. | 亚设 你在隔壁和伊登一起帮她准备 |
[29:08] | Allen and Kalu you two will receive the donor heart | 艾伦和卡鲁 你们俩将接受捐赠的心脏 |
[29:10] | and prep it for transplant. | 并为移植做准备 |
[29:11] | Then Dr. Lim and I will put Jack on bypass | 然后我和林医生会给杰克做分流术 |
[29:15] | and start cooling him to 25 degrees. | 并把他核心体温降温到25度 |
[29:17] | Given his age and underlying medical condition, | 考虑到他的年龄和潜在的健康状况 |
[29:19] | he should not be on bypass for longer than two hours. | 他的分流术时间不应该超过两个小时 |
[29:23] | Putting in Jack s new heart will take about 90 minutes. | 植入杰克的新心脏大约需要90分钟 |
[29:25] | That leaves us half an hour to remove the old one. | 这样我们就有半个小时的时间来移除旧的那个 |
[29:28] | While Shaun is transplanting the new heart, | 肖恩在移植新心脏的时候 |
[29:30] | I will be excising Jack’s valves. | 我来切除杰克的瓣膜 |
[29:33] | We have zero room for error. | 我们没有一丁点犯错的余地 |
[29:37] | Prep your patients. | 让你们的病人做好术前准备 |
[29:42] | Jordan: Exciting case. | 真是人兴奋的病例 |
[29:48] | We’re saving two babies at once, and your commentary is”yep”? | 我们要同时救两个孩子 你就说个对 |
[29:53] | I was agreeing with you. With as few words as possible, | 我是在同意你的看法 尽量少说话 |
[29:56] | which you’ve been doing for the last two weeks. | 你过去两周一直在少说话 |
[30:00] | If you have a problem with me, just tell me. | 如果你对我有意见 就直说 |
[30:05] | Okay. Okay | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:07] | I have a problem with you and how you handled Perez’s case. | 我对你和你处理佩雷斯那个病例的方式有意见 |
[30:10] | That’s completely stupid. You just said I should tell you. | -那是真的蠢 -是你让我直说的 |
[30:12] | I didn’t say I would agree with you. | 我又没说你说了我就会同意你的看法 |
[30:14] | You overrode our patient’s wishes, | 你无视病人的意愿 |
[30:16] | and Perez is gone because of it. Perez is alive because of it. | -佩雷斯因此离开了 -佩雷斯因此活了下来 |
[30:17] | You don’t know what would have happened if you’d listened to him. | 你不知道如果你听了他的话会发生什么 |
[30:20] | You made the decision you thought was best. | 你做了你认为最好的决定 |
[30:22] | Didn’t matter what anyone else wanted. | 不管别人想要的是什么 |
[30:24] | I’m sorry, but you don’t get to do that | 我很抱歉 但你无权这么做 |
[30:26] | and not deal with the consequences. | 却不承担相应的后果 |
[30:28] | The consequences? | 什么相应的后果 |
[30:30] | I lost someone I care about a lot, | 我失去了一个我很在乎的人 |
[30:32] | and I miss him every day. | 我每天都在想他 |
[30:35] | I’m really trying hard to focus on the good things in my life, | 我真的很努力地在把注意力集中在我生活中的美好事物上 |
[30:39] | the job I love, | 我热爱的工作 |
[30:40] | the friends I thought I had | 我以为我拥有的朋友 |
[30:44] | But it feels like everyone is moving on, and I’m just alone. | 但感觉每个人都在向前看 留我孤身一人 |
[30:53] | Spare yourself the burden of punishing me. | 所以你可以不用担心怎么惩罚我了 |
[31:02] | Lim: Get her prepped, draped, and under anesthesia. | 把她术前准备做好 盖好 然后麻醉 |
[31:04] | I’lI see you in 30 minutes, hopefully. | 希望30分钟后见 |
[31:20] | I had an extra set. | 我有一套备用的 |
[31:24] | You don’t have to be Catholic. | 你不必是天主教徒 |
[31:26] | They can just be a reminder that you’re not alone. | 这只是为了提醒你 你并不孤单 |
[31:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:54] | Shaun: There is a lot of scar tissue to dissect through. | 有很多疤痕组织需要剖开 |
[31:58] | The cardiomyopathy has caused Jack’s heart to enlarge | 心肌病导致杰克的心脏增大 |
[32:00] | and adhere to his chest wall. | 并粘连在胸壁上 |
[32:03] | This will take longer than planned | 为了保住瓣膜 |
[32:06] | in order to preserve the valves. | 我们需要花费比计划更长的时间 |
[32:08] | Kalu: We inspected the mitral valve. | 我们检查了二尖瓣 |
[32:09] | The atrial septum is intact. The heart looks good. | 房间隔完好无损 心脏看起来不错 |
[32:11] | Dr. Allen, connect the pulmonary veins | 艾伦医生 连接肺静脉 |
[32:13] | to prep the left atrial cuff. | 准备左心房套囊 |
[32:15] | Dr. Kalu, you’re with us. | 卡鲁医生 你和我们一起 |
[32:18] | Okay. Increase flows and cool to 25 degrees. | 好 增加流量 冷却至25度 |
[32:22] | Start the clock. | 开始计时 |
[32:27] | Come on, Peanut. | 加油 小花生 |
[32:30] | We went with the flow, but now it’s nap time. | 我们随机应变了 但现在是午睡时间 |
[32:32] | Come on. Settle. | 来吧 安稳点 |
[32:42] | Ohh! We were so close, Peanut. | 我们差一点就成功了 小花生 |
[32:44] | Shaun: I need to transect the aorta, | 我需要切开主动脉 |
[32:46] | but there are thick adhesions where it meets the valve. | 但是主动脉和瓣膜相连的地方有很厚的粘连 |
[32:48] | You now only have an hour and 14 minutes to put the new heart in. | 你现在只有1小时14分钟来植入新心脏 |
[32:51] | The annulus is at the tip of my dissection. | 环就在我解剖刀尖 |
[32:54] | If I nick that, the aortic valve is useless. | 如果我划伤它 主动脉瓣就没用了 |
[32:57] | Anterior retraction. We’re running out of time. | 前缩 我们没时间了 |
[32:59] | Jack’s transplant is at serious risk. | 杰克的移植手术有很大风险 |
[33:01] | Metz. | 梅斯 |
[33:02] | Dr. Murphy, you need to abort this procedure. | 墨菲医生 你得中止手术 |
[33:05] | Shaun, ECMO is still an option for Eden. | 肖恩 伊登仍然可以选择体外膜肺 |
[33:07] | You need to abort- – Got it! | -你需要中止 -搞定了 |
[33:15] | The valves are good. | 瓣膜完好 |
[33:19] | Ready for the donor heart. | 准备好接受捐献的心脏了 |
[33:27] | – How is she? – Ready to go. | -她怎么样了 -准备好了 |
[33:28] | Nurse Hawks: Vitals are great. | 生命体征很好 |
[33:30] | Open her chest and start her on bypass | 打开她的胸腔 在我恢复瓣膜的同时 |
[33:32] | while I recover the valves. | 给她做分流术 |
[33:33] | Ashen Scalpel. How do the valves look? | 手术刀 瓣膜看起来怎么样 |
[33:36] | A little bigger than we measured on imaging. | 比我们在成像上测到的要大一点 |
[33:38] | Makes the anastomosis challenging. | 这使得吻合很困难 |
[33:40] | But it can still work? | 但是能正常工作吧 |
[33:43] | It has to. | 必须能 |
[33:55] | Feeding time starting in five minutes. | 五分钟后开始喂孩子 |
[34:03] | Lim: It’s not seating perfectly. | 位置不太好 |
[34:05] | Let’s try a purse string suture. | 让我们试试荷包缝合 |
[34:06] | Asher: 7-0 Prolene. | 7-0血管缝合线 |
[34:17] | Got it. Saline. | 搞定 生理盐水 |
[34:22] | There’s a paravalvular leak at the aortic. | 主动脉瓣旁有泄漏 |
[34:26] | How about pledgeted sutures? | 要不换个缝合线 |
[34:28] | In an infant this small, that could cause stenosis. | 这么小的婴儿 这可能会导致血管狭窄 |
[34:31] | We try again. | 我们再试一次 |
[34:34] | 7-0 Prolene. | 7-0血管缝合线 |
[34:37] | Jordan: It’s been almost two and a half hours. | 已经差不多两个半小时了 |
[34:39] | We need to get him off bypass. | 我们得让他断开体外循环 |
[34:40] | The aortic anastomosis is complete. | 主动脉吻合完全 |
[34:42] | Unclamp the aorta and start rewarming. | 松开主动脉 开始恢复体温 |
[34:45] | Kalu: Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:50] | We wait…and hope his heart starts beating. | 等 祈祷他的心脏能开始跳动 |
[35:07] | It’s been almost three hours. Do you think something’s wrong? | 都快三个小时了 你觉得是出什么事儿了吗 |
[35:23] | Asher: The sutures are holding. | 缝合线撑住了 |
[35:25] | Lim: Now the little thing just has to beat. | 现在这个小东西只需要跳起来 |
[35:28] | Start warming her up. Decrease the flows. | 开始给她升温 减少流量 |
[35:41] | Shaun: We need to shock him. | 我们需要电击 |
[35:47] | Clear! | 离手 |
[35:55] | Again. | 再来 |
[36:11] | The surgeries were successful. | 手术很成功 |
[36:13] | Both your babies are doing very well, | 你俩的孩子都很好 |
[36:15] | and you can see them soon. | 你们很快就能见到他们了 |
[36:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:24] | You saved our daughter. | 你救了我们的女儿 |
[36:29] | You are welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:32] | I miss my baby. I’m going home now. | 我想我的孩子了 我现在要回家了 |
[36:43] | Alright. Let me just jump in the shower. | 好吧 我先去洗个澡 |
[36:45] | And then I’m good to go. | 然后我们就走吧 |
[36:47] | Go home to your man. | 回家找你男人去吧 |
[36:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:51] | Bless you. Tomorrow? | 谢谢你 明天好吗 |
[37:12] | You’re right. This chorizo is… | 你是对的 这个辣香肠真是 |
[37:17] | What’d you call it? | 你说它什么 |
[37:20] | Bussin’. | 好吃到爆 |
[37:21] | Right. Definitely bussin’. | 对 绝对好吃到爆 |
[37:29] | I thought we could share an order. | 我想我们可以一起吃 |
[37:44] | Tell me you didn’t forget the hot sauce. | 告诉我你没忘拿辣酱 |
[37:57] | Hello. Hm | 你好 |
[37:59] | Why is Steve awake? | 史蒂夫为什么醒着 |
[38:02] | You look terrible. | 你看起来很糟糕 |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[38:08] | Steve has been fed, burped, changed, | 史蒂夫吃过饭 打过嗝 换过尿片 |
[38:10] | and woken from his haphazard nap by a speaker reminder. | 然后被音箱提醒从偶然的小睡中唤醒 |
[38:16] | How’s Eden? | 伊登怎么样了 |
[38:18] | Very good. And Jack’s transplant was successful. | 很好 杰克的移植手术很成功 |
[38:23] | Parenting can be very hard. | 为人父母是很难的 |
[38:27] | Yeah. I’ve noticed. | 是啊 我发现了 |
[38:30] | There are many hard choices | 关于什么效果最好 |
[38:34] | about what works best. | 有很多艰难的选择 |
[38:38] | People want different things. | 大家有不一样的需求 |
[38:42] | I will try to | 我会尽量 |
[38:46] | …make room for your way. | 给你多留点空间 |
[38:51] | The schedule is important, | 日程安排很重要 |
[38:53] | but I will un- sync the app from the speaker. | 但我会取消应用程序和音箱同步 |
[38:57] | I put it out on the fire escape. | 我把它丢在外面的消防通道上了 |
[39:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:02] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[39:06] | But the only room I need right now is the bedroom. | 但我现在唯一需要的空间是卧室 |
[39:11] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[39:14] | I’m borrowing your noise- canceling headphones. | 我要借你的降噪耳机一用 |
[39:16] | I love you both. | 我爱你们俩 |
[39:35] | Are you kidding me? You recommended me? ! | 你在开玩笑吗 你推荐了我 |
[39:38] | I was just following your example. | 我只是在以你为榜样 |
[39:40] | See? You’re a natural leader. | 看到了吗 你就是天生的领导者 |
[39:41] | I’m old. I’m worn out and I’m old. | 我老了 我累坏了 而且我老了 |
[39:44] | You’re wise. I remember rotary phones. | -你这叫明智 -我还记得用转盘电话的日子 |
[39:46] | You’re vital. You’re experienced. | 你很重要 你有经验 |
[39:48] | You’re the most respected doctor in this hospital. | 你是医院里最受尊敬的医生 |
[39:50] | Aaron, you have institutional knowledge | 亚伦 你有专业知识还有 |
[39:53] | and a- – and a natural, unexplainable gravitas. | 一种天生的 无法解释的庄重 |
[39:55] | Will you please stop being an idiot and just take the job? | 你能不能别犯傻了 赶紧接受这份工作 |
[39:58] | Stop being selfish and stubborn. | 不要再这么自私和固执 |
[40:00] | How am I being selfish? Im- | 我怎么自私了 我 |
[40:01] | Oh, you’re together. That saves me a stop. | 你们都在呢 那我就省得多找一站了 |
[40:05] | Your recommendations presented the Board | 你们的推荐使委员会面临 |
[40:07] | with a very difficult choice. | 一个非常困难的选择 |
[40:09] | So we didn’t- | 所以我们没有 |
[40:11] | choose. | 选 |
[40:13] | You two are the new Interim Co- Presidents | 你们俩现在是圣博纳文蒂尔医院的 |
[40:16] | of St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 新临时联合院长 |
[40:20] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[40:29] | This is not the schedule, Steve. | 日程表不是这样的 史蒂夫 |
[40:32] | Mommy needs to sleep. Daddy needs to sleep. | 妈妈需要睡觉 爸爸需要睡觉 |
[40:34] | You need to sleep. | 你需要睡觉 |
[40:37] | Please? | 好吗 |
[40:39] | Please. We are both very tired. | 求你了 我们都很累 |
[40:43] | Please. We are both very tired. | 求你了 我们都很累 |
[40:58] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[40:59] | I can’t go inside because Lea needs to sleep. | 我不能进去哄 因为莉亚需要睡觉 |
[41:03] | I’ve always been able to get him down before. | 我以前总能把他哄睡 |
[41:07] | Sometimes babies just need to cry. | 有时候婴儿就是需要哭一哭 |
[41:18] | why don’t I take him? | 我来吧 |
[41:21] | Get some sleep. | 你去睡一觉 |
[41:26] | It’s okay. Just get some rest. | 没关系 好好休息一下 |
[41:30] | I will just take a short nap. | 我就小睡一会儿 |
[41:36] | Take as long as you need. | 你想休息多久就休息多久 |
[41:43] | Hey. I got you. | 有我呢 |
[41:52] | I got you. Huh. I got you. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[42:02] | I’m Grandpa… | 我是爷爷 |
[42:05] | in case you were wondering. | 如果你不知道我是谁的话 |