时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ Or you can take a ride ♪ | 或者你可以去兜兜风 |
[00:03] | ♪You can get a tan Or stay inside ♪ | 把自己晒黑 或者留在屋里 |
[00:05] | ♪ But the sun Keeps on shining ♪ | 但太阳依旧照耀 |
[00:07] | 50 fifty. | |
[00:12] | That should not have been so hard. | 不该这么难的 |
[00:14] | You’re getting old, Pops. | 你年纪大啦 孩儿他爹 |
[00:15] | Thirty- one is not old. | 31岁算不上年纪大 |
[00:17] | It is in parent years. | 以家长角度来说是 |
[00:18] | They’re like dog years. | 就跟狗狗的年龄一样 |
[00:20] | Damn youl | 真是的 |
[00:21] | Why won’t you let us sleep? | 为什么就不让我们睡觉呢 |
[00:23] | We shouldn’t curse in front of him. | 你不该当他面说脏话的 |
[00:25] | We didn’t. | 没有说哦 |
[00:27] | And he’s obviously gonna be a rock star. | 他显然会成为摇滚明星 |
[00:30] | So might as well get used to hanging out with lowlifes. | 所以还是习惯跟社会底层人士在一起吧 |
[00:35] | He screams like Axl Rose. | 他喊起来像阿克塞尔·罗斯 |
[00:37] | And he’s definitely a night owl. | 而且绝对是个夜猫子 |
[00:39] | Crying uses the vocal- fold muscles | 哭泣跟唱歌用到的 |
[00:41] | very differently than singing. | 声带肌肉很不同 |
[00:43] | And lots of jobs work at night. | 而且很多工作都是夜间作业 |
[00:45] | Janitors, truck drivers, polysomnographic technologists. | 清洁工 卡车司机 多导睡眠技术专家 |
[00:48] | AlI I know, with those eyes and that smile, | 我只知道 就凭他的眼睛和笑容 |
[00:51] | no way he ends up in any job | 肯定会找到一份 |
[00:52] | that doesn’t involve being swarmed by supermodels. | 身边簇拥着一群超模的工作 |
[00:56] | Of whatever the hell gender he prefers. | 不管他喜欢什么性别的超模 |
[00:59] | I think we may need to get a swear jar. | 我觉得我们可能需要一个脏话罐 |
[01:03] | Wouldn’t work. | 没用哒 |
[01:05] | Ask my dad. | 问我爸就知道了 |
[01:09] | I’m sorry. I just don’t get what the big deal is. | 抱歉 我只是不明白这有什么大不了的 |
[01:10] | I’ve never even met your niece. | 我都没见过你侄女 |
[01:11] | Yeah, because you’ve turned down | 是 因为你拒绝了 |
[01:13] | every invite to a family gathering. | 每一次家庭聚会的邀请 |
[01:15] | Okay. I’ve just been really busy lately. | 好吧 我最近真的很忙 |
[01:16] | Last time my brother had a barbecue, | 上次我哥办了个烧烤局 |
[01:17] | you went to a karaoke bar with Jordan instead. | 可你跟乔丹跑去K吧了 |
[01:20] | That is not true. | 才不是 |
[01:22] | It was an ax- throwing bar. – Ash. | -去的是扔斧子吧 -阿什 |
[01:25] | I’ve gone out of my way to be sensitive to your family history. | 我已经尽量考虑到你家庭背景的敏感性了 |
[01:28] | Mine is different. | 我家情况不同 |
[01:29] | We’re all super close. | 我们之间关系都很亲密 |
[01:31] | And…And this is a big deal. It’s her confirmation. | 而且 这真的很重要 是她的确认礼 |
[01:35] | I’m not asking you to go to the church service. Just the after party. | 我不是让你去做礼拜 只要去事后的派对就行 |
[01:38] | I can’t tomorrow night. | 明晚我不行 |
[01:39] | I have a ton of work to catch up on. I gotta go. | 我有大把工作要赶 我得走了 |
[01:42] | Good morning. I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 早上好 我是肖恩·墨菲医生 |
[01:45] | This is Dr. Kalu and Doctor | 这位是卡卢医生和 |
[01:47] | It smells like a brewery in here. | 这里味道像酿酒厂 |
[01:49] | Sorry. We had a party at our fraternity last night. | 抱歉 昨晚我们在兄弟会开了个派对 |
[01:51] | Um, I was gonna shower, but my roommates, | 我本想洗个澡来着 但我室友们 |
[01:53] | they insisted I go to the ER immediately. | 坚持让我马上来急诊室 |
[01:55] | I- I can’t hear out of my left ear. | 我左耳听不见了 |
[01:57] | When did you lose- | 你什么时候丧失的 |
[01:58] | Miss Lukaitis is one of our med students. MURPHY, MD | 卢凯蒂斯小姐是我们医学院学生 |
[02:00] | She is here to observe. | 是来旁观的 |
[02:02] | Med students do not take patient histories URPHY, MD | 除非收到指示 医学院学生是不可以 |
[02:04] | unless directed to. HY, MD | 询问病人病史的 |
[02:06] | I wasn’t taking a history. | 我那不是询问病史 |
[02:08] | I see you got into a fight last night? | 你昨晚跟人打架了 |
[02:10] | No. It was…It was a drinking game. | 没 就是喝酒游戏 |
[02:12] | You take turns slapping each other in the face | 大家轮流扇对方耳光 |
[02:15] | and whoever flinches, they have to drink. | 要是躲的话就得喝洒 |
[02:17] | Sounds fun. Yeah. | -听起来挺有意思 -是 |
[02:19] | I woke up with an insane headache. | 我醒过来之后就头疼的厉害 |
[02:22] | I think I ruptured my eardrum. | 应该是耳膜破了 |
[02:23] | I slapped my friend the other day to treat his hemophobia. | 前几天我扇了我朋友一巴掌 为了治他晕血 |
[02:26] | It seemed safe, but I’m probably not as strong- – | 看起来是安全的 但我可能力气没那么大 |
[02:27] | There’s bilateral otitis externa | 双侧中耳炎 |
[02:29] | and significant cerumen blockage. | 耳垢严重堵塞 |
[02:32] | Cerumen? | 耳垢 |
[02:34] | Yeah, you have an ear infection and a lot of earwax. | 是 你耳朵感染 还有很多耳屎 |
[02:38] | Whoa. What happened here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[02:42] | Oh, it’s nothing. It’s just a bruise. | 没什么 擦伤而已 |
[02:44] | Take more than a slap to cause that. | 一巴掌可弄不成这样 |
[02:46] | One of the guys in my fraternity | 兄弟会有个人 |
[02:48] | has one of those foam- round shotguns | 有一把警察用来控制暴乱的 |
[02:49] | that the police use for riot control. | 泡沫弹霰弹枪 |
[02:52] | Um, so we were testing it out on each other. | 我们在彼此身上测试那玩意威力 |
[02:57] | Flush the ears with warm saline | 用温盐水冲洗耳朵 |
[02:59] | and administer polymyxin B drops. | 点多粘菌素日滴剂 |
[03:01] | Then get X- rays to rule out a broken rib. | 然后拍个x光片 排除肋骨骨折的可能 |
[03:03] | You can go with them. | 你可以跟他们一起 |
[03:05] | I’d rather continue to shadow you. | 我更想继续跟着你 |
[03:07] | I already know how to clear out earwax and- – | 我已经知道怎么清理耳垢了 而且 |
[03:08] | Go with them. | 跟他们一起 |
[03:11] | 43- year- old male, | 43岁 男性 |
[03:12] | hand and arm caught in a meat grinder. | 手和胳膊被绞肉机绞住了 |
[03:14] | Bay 6. Okay. Got it? | -6号房 -好 接住了吗 |
[03:16] | We got it from here. Thanks. | 之后交给我们吧 谢谢 |
[03:21] | Can you move your fingers? | 手指能动吗 |
[03:22] | I- I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[03:23] | Get a BP cuff on his other arm. | 给他另条胳膊套个血压袖带 |
[03:25] | How’d it happen? | 怎么回事 |
[03:26] | – I manage a food processing factory. – You got it upside down. | -我经营一家食品加工厂 -你套反了 |
[03:28] | I was demonstrating how to clean the meat grinder | 当时正在演示怎么清理绞肉机 |
[03:31] | when an apprentice butcher | 一个屠夫学徒 |
[03:33] | decided to turn the breaker back on. | 决定把断路器打开 |
[03:35] | I hate new employees. | 我讨厌新员工 |
[03:37] | Worse than worthless. | 没用还帮倒忙 |
[03:41] | Oh, my God. | 我天 |
[03:43] | Get me an ortho- powered driver with a 4 millimeter hex head. | 给我一个四毫米内六角头的矫形起子 |
[03:46] | Get the double- action rongeur | 拿双动咬骨钳来 |
[03:47] | so you can use it to pull off the grill. | 这样你就能用它把支架取下来了 |
[04:04] | Just skin and flesh. I don’t see any bone. | 只有皮和肉 看不到骨头 |
[04:05] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:11] | He’s just…new. | 他不过是 新来的 |
[04:25] | Thanks for the walk invite. | 谢谢你邀请我出来散步 |
[04:26] | I keep planning to exercise, | 我一直计划要锻炼 |
[04:28] | but then I wake up feeling like a broken- down old boxer. | 可等我醒过来感觉自己像是个疲惫不堪的老拳击手 |
[04:30] | Ugh, I know the feeling, | 我懂那种感觉 |
[04:31] | and I didn’t even go through childbirth. | 我还不是亲自生的呢 |
[04:33] | Babies are damn hard work. | 带小孩真的好辛苦 |
[04:34] | Yeah. Damn hard. Thank you. | 是啊 太难了 谢谢 |
[04:38] | I’ve been wanting to talk to you. | 我一直想跟你谈谈 |
[04:41] | I’m creating a living trust | 我打算建立个生前信托 |
[04:42] | to make sure Eden’s taken care of. | 好确保伊登生活有保障 |
[04:43] | And I’d like to name you and Shaun as Eden’s guardians | 如果我跟朴都死了的话 想让你跟肖恩 |
[04:46] | if Park and I die. | 做伊登的监护人 |
[04:47] | Wow. I’m | 我 |
[04:50] | I’m flattered. | 受宠若惊 |
[04:51] | You and Shaun are great together. | 你跟肖恩在一起很美满 |
[04:53] | And given Eden’s special needs, you guys are a perfect choice. | 考虑到伊登的特殊需求 你们是最佳人选 |
[04:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:00] | That… | 这 |
[05:02] | That means a lot to me. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[05:05] | And I’ll talk to Shaun about it tonight. | 今晚我会跟肖恩谈的 |
[05:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:20] | I got a few minutes till the patient’s sedatives take effect. | 病人镇静剂生效前我有几分钟空档 |
[05:23] | I’ve tried every antiemetic I could find. | 我已经试过能找到的所有止吐药了 |
[05:26] | Even started wearing this here wristband, | 甚至开始戴这个腕带 |
[05:28] | but nothing works. | 但都不管用 |
[05:32] | I was a cop for 15 years before med school. | 上医学院之前 我当过15年警察 |
[05:35] | Saw a lot of rookies lose their lunch at a crime scene, | 见过很多新人在犯罪现场把午饭都吐出来了 |
[05:37] | but never met one who didn’t get used to it. | 但从没见过习惯不了的 |
[05:39] | It’ll become just part of the routine. | 这会成为日常生活中的一部分 |
[05:42] | I just got to get through this rotation. | 我只要坚持完成这次轮岗就行 |
[05:47] | Hey, if you want to sit this one out, I’m fine. | 嘿 如果你不想参与 我没问题 |
[05:48] | You can hit the skills lab, practice suturing. | 你可以去技能实验室练习缝合 |
[05:53] | Before I went to med school, | 我上医学院之前 |
[05:56] | I was a D- 1 tackle. | 曾是D-1级橄榄球队阻截手 |
[05:58] | Two most important things I learned is, | 我学到的两件最重要的事是 |
[06:00] | it’s better to give than to receive, | 给出去比接到手要强 |
[06:02] | and quitters never win. | 还有放弃的人永远不会赢 |
[06:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:07] | Then let’s go save a hand. | 那我们就去拯救一只手吧 |
[06:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[06:23] | W67kg I mean, besides forgetting about this morning’s board meeting. | 除了忘掉今早的董事会会议之外 |
[06:25] | 67kg I didn’t forget about this morning’s board meeting. | 我没忘今早的董事会会议 |
[06:28] | So we’re still doing this? | 所以我们还要继续吗 |
[06:29] | No, I didn’t skip the meeting to prank you. | 不是 我翘掉开会不是为了整蛊你 |
[06:31] | I did it to be here for the delivery. | 我是因为要来这里收货 |
[06:34] | A gift for both of us. | 一个给我们俩的礼物 |
[06:38] | You prefer to stay in your office, right? | 你更喜欢待在办公室里对吧 |
[06:41] | And I’m certainly not going to leave the clinic. | 我肯定也不会离开诊所 |
[06:43] | So I thought, why not convert the president’s office | 所以我就想 为什么不把院长办公室改成 |
[06:46] | into the president’s lounge? | 院长休息室呢 |
[06:47] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:48] | Co- Presidents’Lounge. | 联合院长休息室 |
[06:49] | Oh, might as well add a putting green | 顺便还可以加个高尔夫球场 |
[06:51] | and a wine cellar while you’re at it. | 再来个洒窖 |
[06:53] | I work better with a pool table. | 我台球打的比较好 |
[06:55] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:56] | The board had a list of issues they want addressed ASAP, | 董事会给了一份他们希望尽快解决的问题清单 |
[06:59] | and since I actually attended the meeting, | 鉴于我切实出席了会议 |
[07:01] | I get to divvy them up. | 所以我把问题分好了 |
[07:04] | Your half. | 你的那一半 |
[07:09] | He’s a cutie. | 他很可爱 |
[07:10] | He’s a moron. | 他就是个白痴 |
[07:11] | When I’m fantasizing about him tonight, | 今晚我幻想他的时候 |
[07:14] | I’m not gonna be picturing him helping me study for bio- chem. | 不会想象他帮我复匀生物化学 |
[07:17] | Uh, that is not something we needed to know. | 我们倒是不必知道这些 |
[07:20] | He’s kind of got a Peter Parker vibe, | 他给人感觉有点像彼得·帕克 |
[07:21] | which is exactly my type. | 我比较喜欢那类型的 |
[07:23] | How about you guys? What’s your type? | 你们呢 你们喜欢什么类型的 |
[07:25] | Uh, we should probably just focus. UMD | 我们应该集中注意力 |
[07:27] | I bet you like tall women. | 我打赌你喜欢高个子女人 |
[07:33] | I like sweet, handsome, caring, and, yes, tall men. | 我喜欢甜美 英俊 体贴 当然了 个子也要高的男人 |
[07:37] | You’re gay? | 你是同性恋 |
[07:38] | Right on. Top or bottom? | 不错哦 攻还是受 |
[07:40] | Oh, wow. Charlie | 查莉 |
[07:43] | you’re not in your med- school study group, okay? | 这里不是你医学院的学习小组好吧 |
[07:45] | That is an inappropriate question for a co- worker. | 作为同事来说你这个问题很不合适 |
[07:47] | You could be fired. | 你可能会被解雇的 |
[07:48] | Employers have to consider | 雇主必须考虑到 |
[07:50] | my neurodiverse communication style. | 我神经多样性的沟通方式 |
[07:52] | No one should be forced to change who they are | 任何人都不该被迫改变自己 |
[07:54] | to be considered more professional. | 就为了被别人认为更专业 |
[07:55] | Well, I’d suggest checking in with HR. | 我建议去问问人资 |
[07:58] | They may have a different idea of reasonable accommodations. | 他们可能对合理安排有不同见解 |
[08:01] | People at work talk about their relationships all the time. | 同事间总会聊起自己的感情生活啊 |
[08:04] | Asking about someone’s relationship’s | 问别人的感情生活 |
[08:05] | a little different than asking about | 跟问别人更喜欢的做爱姿势 |
[08:07] | their preferred sexual position. | 还是有些许不同的 |
[08:08] | The expression doesn’t refer solely to sexual positions. | 这个表达不仅仅指性交姿势 |
[08:10] | No rib fractures. | 肋骨没有骨折 |
[08:13] | But | 但是 |
[08:16] | what is that? | 这是什么 |
[08:21] | The bleeding’s stopped. | 血止住了吗 |
[08:23] | The blades are acting like a tourniquet. | 刀片起到了止血带的作用 |
[08:25] | We need to get this hand out | 我们得在手指坏死前 |
[08:27] | before his fingers get necrotic. | 把手取出来 |
[08:28] | What if we pull his arm while manually turning the blades in reverse? | 如果我们一边反向转动刀片一边把他手臂拉出来呢 |
[08:32] | Could grind up whatever’s stuck even more. | 可能会把卡住的部分磨得更碎 |
[08:34] | We have to cut the machine open. | 得把机器切开 |
[08:35] | How? The Jaws of Life are way too big, | 怎么切 救生颚太大了 |
[08:38] | and a saw could cut his arm or overheat the metal. | 锯子可能会切到他的手臂或者导致金属过热 |
[08:41] | Not if you irrigate with cold saline as I work. | 如果我切的时候你用冷盐水冲洗就不会 |
[08:43] | I’ll go just deep enough to weaken the metal, | 我会深入到刚好能削弱金属的程度 |
[08:45] | and then we’ll break it apart with a rib spreader. | 然后就用肋骨扩张器把它弄断 |
[08:47] | Brilliant. | 聪明 |
[08:49] | Get me an ortho oscillating saw with a metal cutting blade. | 给我把带金属切割刀片的矫形振动锯 |
[08:57] | It’s a very irregular shape. | 这个形状很不规则 |
[09:00] | Could be an intramural abscess in his esophagus. | 可能是食道壁内脓肿 |
[09:03] | The contrast enhancement wouldn’t be so uniform. | 对比度增强不会这么均匀 |
[09:06] | Yes, that is true. | 确实 |
[09:08] | What about an esophageal cancer? | 可能是食管癌吗 |
[09:10] | That would be unusual. | 不大常见 |
[09:12] | He is very young and- – A nonsmoker. | -他很年轻 而且 -不抽烟 |
[09:17] | I’m confident we can excise the mass, | 我相信我们能切除肿块 |
[09:19] | but we need to do an esophagogastroduodenoscopy | 但我们得先做食管胃十二指肠镜检查 |
[09:21] | and biopsy first. | 和活检 |
[09:23] | I have no idea what that is, but it sounds awesome. | 完全不知道那是什么 但听起来很厉害 |
[09:25] | Please do it now. | 现在就做吧 |
[09:30] | Uh, Charlie? | 查莉 |
[09:33] | Uh, it might be better trying to be your authentic self | 不要老是打断你的上司 |
[09:34] | without repeatedly interrupting your boss. | 做真实的自己可能更好 |
[09:39] | Thank you, Dr. Kalu. I appreciate the advice. | 谢谢卡鲁医生 感谢您的建议 |
[09:46] | I think you may need to go deeper. | 我觉得应该切深一点 |
[09:48] | I can’t risk popping through and cutting the radial. | 我不敢冒然切开怕伤到桡骨 |
[09:50] | Park, he’s bleeding again. | 朴 他又流血了 |
[09:52] | Should you do a vascular cut down and temporary ligation? | 你不要横向切开血管然后临时结扎吗 |
[09:54] | No, it’s been too long already. | 不行 时间已经过去太久了 |
[09:55] | We need to get this thing open. | 必须把这东西切开 |
[10:00] | Come on. Give me a hand. – I- I can’t. | -快点来搭把手 -我不行 |
[10:02] | Yes, you can. Just close your eyes. Pretend you’re at the gym. | 你可以的 闭上眼睛 假装你在健身 |
[10:04] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 来呀 |
[10:07] | AII right. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 好的 快快快 |
[10:10] | Keep going. It’s working. | 继续 起作用了 |
[10:12] | Pull, pull, pull! It’s loose! | 拉 使劲 松了 |
[10:18] | Lap spongesl | 圈状海绵 |
[10:21] | Severe contamination of hand and forearm, | 手和前臂严重感染 |
[10:23] | arteries are trashed. | 动脉破损 |
[10:24] | Major vascular gaps, radius and ulna are crushed. | 主要血管间隙 桡骨尺骨碎裂 |
[10:27] | Get the OR prepped. | 准备手术室 |
[10:28] | We’re gonna have to amputate it. | 必须截肢 |
[10:32] | Advancing down the esophageal lumen. | 顺着食管往前推进 |
[10:36] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男友吗 |
[10:37] | Yes. | 有 |
[10:40] | Approaching the gastroesophageal junction. | 接近胃食管交界处 |
[10:40] | Approaching the gastroesophageal junction. | 接近胃食管交界处 |
[10:42] | Is he tall? | 他个子高吗 |
[10:45] | Can we talk about this later? | 能不能晚点再聊 |
[10:46] | Or not at all. | 或者不聊这个话题 |
[10:49] | Doesn’t make sense. | 没道理 |
[10:51] | Dr. Kalu thinks I’m being too intrusive, | 卡鲁医生认为我太冒昧了 |
[10:53] | Dr. Kalu thinks I’m being too lntrusive, | 卡鲁医生认为我太冒昧了 |
[10:54] | but Im actually trying to establisha rapport. | 可实际上我是想建立一种融洽的关系 |
[10:55] | I wasn’t talking about him or you. | 我说的不是你也不是他 |
[10:59] | Imeant the mass. | 我说的这团东西 |
[11:03] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[11:09] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理 |
[11:11] | That’s exactly what Dr. Wolke said. | 沃克医生也是这么说 |
[11:13] | The esophageal mass was definitely on the X- ray. | x光片上明明看到有肿块 |
[11:16] | And on the neck CT. | 颈部叮也有 |
[11:17] | But nowhere on the endoscopy. | 可内窥镜上却一无所有 |
[11:19] | Maybe we should repeat all the tests? – No | -也许我们应该重新检查 -不 |
[11:21] | We could- – – I can’t concentrate | -我们可以 -你老是打断我 |
[11:23] | if you keep interrupting me. | 我无法集中注意力 |
[11:25] | I didn’t interrupt you. | 我没有打断你 |
[11:26] | I asked you a question. You said no, | 我问了你一个问题 你说不是 |
[11:28] | so I attempted to make a suggestion, | 我是想提出建议 |
[11:30] | then you interrupted me. | 然后你打断了我 |
[11:31] | Could you please just be quiet? | 拜托你先别说话 |
[11:49] | He’s disoriented and slurring his speech. | 他神志不清 言语含糊了 |
[11:51] | Phipps, do you know where you are right now? | 菲普斯 你知道你现在在哪儿吗 |
[11:54] | Um, I go to San Jose State University. | 我在圣何塞州立大学上学 |
[11:57] | He is disoriented, but no longer slurring. | 他是神志不清 但是言辞不含糊 |
[11:59] | It was worse before. Okay. | 之前更严重 好 |
[12:00] | Squeeze my fingers. | 捏紧我的手指 |
[12:04] | Right- side weakness. We should prep a bolus dose of TPA. | -右侧无力 -应该准备注射抗凝血药 |
[12:06] | No, we should not do that. | 不 不能那么做 |
[12:08] | Can you wiggle your toes? | 你能弯曲你的脚趾吗 |
[12:09] | But if he’s having a stroke- – | 可万一他中风了 |
[12:10] | His speech is improving, | 他的语言能力在改善 |
[12:12] | which makes a transient ischemic attack more likely. | 这更有可能是短暂性脑缺血发作 |
[12:14] | And you ordered a nurse to prep an unindicated | 你还叫护士准备一种没有指征 |
[12:16] | and very risky medication. | 且风险极大的药物 |
[12:17] | – I didn’t order her, just making a suggestion. – Get out. | -我没叫她去 只是建议 -出去 |
[12:21] | What? – You refuse to acknowledge you’ve made a mistake, | -什么 -你不承认自己犯的错误 |
[12:23] | which wastes my time and endangers our patient. | 既浪费我的时间也危及我们的病人 |
[12:26] | Please leave the patient’s room now. | 请马上离开病房 |
[12:30] | We need a head CT- CTA to confirm it’s a TIA | 必须做脑部口和血管造影来确认是短暂性脑缺血 |
[12:33] | and not a brain bleed or tumor. | 而不是脑出血或者肿瘤 |
[12:37] | Checking pupils. | 检查瞳孔 |
[12:46] | Ligation and sectioning of the viable arteries, | 完成对存活动脉 静脉和神经的 |
[12:48] | veins, and nerves complete. | 结扎和切片 |
[12:49] | Charriere. | 夏利尔 |
[12:57] | I’ll make the bone cuts as distal as possible | 我会尽可能在前臂远端 |
[12:58] | on the forearm. Dr. Park. | -进行切除 -朴医生 |
[13:01] | I gotta leave. | 我先出去了 |
[13:09] | Maybe he should sit this one out. | 也许这一次他还是不参与比较好 |
[13:11] | Bit of a worst- case scenario for him. | 这对他来说是最糟糕的情况 |
[13:14] | I gave him the opportunity. | 我给了他机会 |
[13:15] | He turned me down. | 他拒绝了 |
[13:24] | Have you gotten Morgan’s fecal- sample fridge installed? | 摩根的粪便样本冰箱装好了吗 |
[13:27] | I thought the idea was to divide and conquer. | 我们不是要分工明确吗 |
[13:29] | You do your half of the honey- do list, | 你做好你那一半工作 |
[13:32] | and I do mine. | 我做好我的 |
[13:33] | Yes, but just FYI, | 是 提醒你一下 |
[13:35] | Morgan needs the fridge installed | 摩根需要在肠易激综合征 |
[13:37] | before she starts screening for the IBS trial. | 筛查实验前安装好冰箱 |
[13:39] | Yes, I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[13:40] | Then I assume you’re also aware | 那你肯定也知道 |
[13:42] | that it needs a new electric panel, | 冰箱需要新的配电板 |
[13:43] | and that Gail has put a freeze on all facility upgrades. | 而盖尔暂停了所有的设施升级 |
[13:46] | Not my first rodeo. Okay | -又不是第一次遇到这种事 -好吧 |
[13:48] | And the other stuff on the list? | 清单上的另一件事呢 |
[13:50] | I plan to ignore. You should do the same. | 我计划忽视 你也应该跟我一样 |
[13:52] | You’re advising I ignore the board? – Yes. | -你是建议我忽视董事会 -对 |
[13:55] | Much of their complaints are trivial in nature. | 他们抱怨的大多都是鸡毛蒜皮的事 |
[13:58] | They’ll either work themselves out or disappear completely, | 要么他们自行解决 要么彻底消失 |
[14:01] | which is good for us, because then we can do our actual jobs. | 这对我们才好 这样我们才能干点实事 |
[14:03] | The current board isn’t as passive | 现在的董事会不像你以前 |
[14:05] | as the one you’re used to dealing with. | 对付的董事会那么被动 |
[14:06] | The current board has some newbies, yes, | 是 现任董事会有一些新人 |
[14:09] | and they’re very anxious to engage | 他们急于参与 |
[14:11] | and nitpick over every little silly thing. | 对每件事都吹毛求疵 |
[14:14] | But you know what? They’ll learn. They always do. | 知道吗 他们会长进的 总是这样 |
[14:17] | I have an actual patient waiting. | 有位患者正在等着我 |
[14:24] | Are we going in for a head CT? | 我们去做头部CT吗 |
[14:26] | Doctors Wolke and Kalu are. | 沃克医生和卡鲁医生去 |
[14:31] | You shouldn’t have raised your voice to me like you did. | 你不该像刚才那样对我大声说话 |
[14:33] | I spoke with an urgency | 情况紧急 |
[14:35] | that was appropriate to the situation. | 在那个情况下可以理解 |
[14:37] | It may be appropriate to some, | 可能对有些人来说可以理解 |
[14:39] | but as a person on the spectrum, | 但是作为同样在自闭谱系上的人来说 |
[14:40] | I don’t do well when shouted at. | 被吼的话我就会表现不好 |
[14:43] | I did not shout. | 我没有吼你 |
[14:45] | I’m letting you know the parameters | 我是告诉你跟我 |
[14:47] | for communicating with me effectively. | 有效沟通的界限 |
[14:49] | I’d appreciate your cooperation. | 希望您能配合 |
[14:52] | I’lI go join Doctors Wolke and Kalu. | 我去找沃克和卡鲁医生了 |
[14:53] | No. | 不 |
[14:55] | You will go to the skills lab | 你去技能实验室 |
[14:58] | and study stroke protocols and procedures | 学习中风的条款和处理短暂性 |
[15:00] | for handling a TIA. | 脑出血的程序 |
[15:01] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没有做错什么 |
[15:18] | We didn’t have to debride as much as I thought. | 清创没有我们之前想象的那么困难 |
[15:20] | And there’s more than enough palmar and dorsal flaps | 而且有足够的掌瓣和臂瓣 |
[15:22] | to close the stump. | 来缝合残肢 |
[15:23] | Checking my work? – No. | -视察我的工作 -不是 |
[15:25] | Just rubbernecking. | 随便看石 |
[15:27] | It’s not every day you get to see | 绞肉机弄伤的 |
[15:29] | a meat- grinder partial radial amputation. | 部分桡骨截肢这种事难得一见 |
[15:31] | Thankfully. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:32] | But if I was checking, | 假设我是视察的话 |
[15:35] | now that I have a better view of the injured area, | 我这个视角看得更清楚 |
[15:37] | the distal forearm vessels and nerves | 其实前臂远端血管和神经的情况 |
[15:39] | are actually better than I expected. | 比我预想的要好 |
[15:41] | If you could bridge those gaps, | 如果你能弥合这些间隙 |
[15:43] | I’m wondering if you might be able to reattach it. | 我在想是不是能重新接上残肢 |
[15:46] | Ischemic time is less than eight hours, | 最好的情况下缺血时间 |
[15:48] | and that’s best case, which this isn’t. | 也不能超过8小小时 可实际上不是这样 |
[15:51] | Mm, not if there’s a blood supply. | 要是有血液供应就不会 |
[15:53] | You could graft it to his ankle, | 你可以把它接在脚踝上 |
[15:55] | keep it perfused | 在准备前臂残端 |
[15:56] | while you prep the forearm stump for replantation. | 再植时 保持灌注 |
[15:58] | You could really do that? | 你真能这么做吗 |
[16:00] | We’ve built new ears on forearms. | 我们在前臂上都装过耳朵了 |
[16:02] | Wrist anatomy is a lot more complex. | 手腕的解剖结构要复杂得多 |
[16:04] | And if we spread an infection to his leg, | 如果感染扩散到他的腿部 |
[16:06] | he could end up losing two limbs instead of just one. | 那么失去的可就不止一只手了 |
[16:09] | We could reduce the risk by planting antibiotic beads in the wounds. | 可以通过在伤口处植入抗生素珠来降低风险 |
[16:12] | Yeah, but not eliminate it. | 但是并不能完全消除风险 |
[16:14] | Your call. | 由你决定 |
[16:19] | Prep and drape his left ankle. | 给他的左脚踝做术前准备 |
[16:21] | Want a second set of hands? | 需要帮手吗 |
[16:22] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[16:24] | But don’t you have a hospital to run? | 你不是还要忙着管理医院吗 |
[16:26] | That’s what co- presidents are for. | 那就是联合主席的职责 |
[16:30] | CT- CTA doesn’t show any blockages | 脑血管造影没看到任何阻塞 |
[16:33] | or atherosclerosis. | 或者动脉粥样硬化 |
[16:37] | I’m starting to think this might not be a stroke or a TIA. | 我在想可能不是中风或者短暂性脑缺血 |
[16:40] | The neuro symptoms didn’t start | 直到食道肿块消失后 |
[16:42] | until after the esophageal mass disappeared. | 才出现神经症状 |
[16:44] | Uh, not true. | 也不是 |
[16:46] | No, he came to the ER with neurological symptoms, | 他因神经症状才来急诊的 |
[16:49] | a headache, and hearing loss. | 头疼 听力缺失 |
[16:51] | Which isn’t surprising, | 这不奇怪 |
[16:53] | given he let his idiot friends slap him upside the head. | 毕竟他被他的白痴朋友扇了一记耳光 |
[16:57] | Speaking of idiots, | 说到白痴 |
[16:58] | you should go to the confirmation party. | 你应该去参加确认礼派对 |
[17:01] | Jerome mentioned it. | 杰罗姆说起过这事 |
[17:02] | It’s one party. You might actually have fun. | 一个派对而已 说不定你会玩得很开心 |
[17:07] | Look, you love Jerome, right? | 你爱杰罗姆对吧 |
[17:08] | Right. So what makes you think you wouldn’t like his brothers? | 那你怎么觉得不会喜欢他的兄弟们呢 |
[17:13] | They play hockey. | 他们打曲棍球 |
[17:14] | Didn’t Jerome play hockey? | 杰罗姆不也是吗 |
[17:16] | Yes, as a kid, | 那是他小时候 |
[17:17] | and not in something called the Beer League. | 而且他们那个队叫什么啤酒联盟 |
[17:19] | This isn’t about hockey or beer, is it? You’re just afraid. | 这跟曲根球或者啤酒没关系 是你害怕了对吧 |
[17:22] | I am not afraid. I’m actually…I’m very busy. | 我才没有 我只是 特别忙 |
[17:24] | Or you’re scared they won’t like you. | 你是怕他们不喜欢你 |
[17:27] | Or that it’s the next big step towards something | 或者是怕你们的关系进入 |
[17:29] | you’re still not sure you want. | 下一个重要阶段 |
[17:32] | Thank you, Esther Perel, but I know exactly what I want. | 谢谢你埃塞尔·佩雷尔 我知道自己想要什么 |
[17:35] | Okay. Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[17:36] | And I have it. | 而且我已经有了 |
[17:38] | Well, maybe you should consider | 那么你该考虑考虑 |
[17:40] | making some sacrifices to hold on to it. | 做点牺牲抓住这种幸福 |
[17:50] | Had a nice walk with Morgan today. | 今天跟摩根散了步 |
[17:52] | She’s preparing a living trust | 她在准备一份生前信托 |
[17:54] | and would like us to be Eden’s guardians if she and Park die. | 假如她和朴死了 希望我们成为艾登的监护人 |
[18:00] | “Okay°you’re fine with that plan, | 是你同意这个计划 |
[18:01] | or”okay, “you didn’t hear a word I said | 还是你没听见我说了什么 |
[18:03] | because you’re still obsessing about Charlie? | 因为你还在纠结查莉的事 |
[18:05] | I’m fine with Morgan’s plan. | 我同意摩根的计划 |
[18:07] | I was thinking about Charlie, | 我是在考虑查莉的事 |
[18:09] | not obsessing. | 没有纠结 |
[18:11] | I can’t work with her constantly interrupting me. | 我受不了她老是打断我说话 |
[18:13] | She’s a student, Shaun, She’s excited. | 她是学生 肖恩 她很激动 |
[18:15] | She’s enthusiastic. | 很有热情 |
[18:18] | Why does it matter if she is enthusiastic? | 有没有热情有什么关系 |
[18:20] | She makes a lot of mistakes. | 她老是犯错 |
[18:22] | Well, now’s the time to make mistakes. She’s a med student. | 她是医学生 现在犯错很正常 |
[18:25] | Charlie refuses to admit she’s made them, | 查莉不承认自己的错误 |
[18:27] | which means she cannot learn from them. | 说明她不能从中吸取经验教训 |
[18:29] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[18:30] | Maybe she’s embarrassed. | 可能她是不好意思 |
[18:31] | Maybe you’re being a little bit too rigid. | 可能你太严厉了 |
[18:33] | You know, give her a chance to work things out. | 给她个机会改正错误 |
[18:35] | I have not been rigid. | 我不严厉 |
[18:37] | You’re being rigid right now. | 你现在就很严厉 |
[18:40] | Why don’t you try being a little more patient? Right? | 不如你尽量耐心一点 好吗 |
[18:46] | I will…try to be more patient. | 我 尽量多耐心一点 |
[18:48] | Great. Let’s eat. | 很好 开饭吧 |
[18:55] | Ulnar to posterior tibial artery anastomosis complete. | 尺动脉与胫后动脉吻合完成 |
[18:59] | Sutured the main dorsal to the saphenous vein | 将主背侧与隐静脉缝合 |
[19:01] | and created a fasciocutaneous flap | 建立筋膜瓣 |
[19:03] | to provide temporary coverage. | 提供临时覆盖 |
[19:05] | Great. Then I think we’re ready. | 很好 我们准备好了 |
[19:08] | Releasing the clamps. | 松开夹具 |
[19:22] | Awesome. | 厉害 |
[19:23] | Totally awesome. | 太厉害了 |
[19:32] | I understand you have a bit of a medical mystery on your hands. | 我知道你手上有个医学谜团 |
[19:36] | Yes, it is very interesting. | 对 非常有趣 |
[19:38] | How’s your new med student? | 你新来的医学院学生如何 |
[19:41] | She talks too much, | 她话太多了 |
[19:42] | refuses to acknowledge mistakes, | 拒绝承认错误 |
[19:43] | and doesn’t like to read textbooks. | 而且不喜欢读课本 |
[19:45] | That does sound like a challenge. | 听上去挺难搞啊 |
[19:47] | Dr. Glassman said I should just be patient | 格拉斯曼医生说我应该耐心一点 |
[19:50] | and give her time to adjust. | 给她点时间适应 |
[19:51] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[19:53] | Glassman’s favorite way to deal with a problem | 格拉斯曼最喜欢的解决方法 |
[19:56] | is to avoid it and then hope someone else solves it. | 就是避开问题 然后希望别人替他解决 |
[19:58] | You need to tell her precisely what you want her to do. | 你应该确切的告诉她你想让她怎么做 |
[20:01] | I have done that. | 我说过了 |
[20:02] | Well, do it again. | 那就再说一遍 |
[20:03] | She’s young and faces communication challenges | 她年轻 不好沟通 |
[20:07] | that you need to be sensitive to. | 你对此要特别留心 |
[20:09] | AII her recommendations say she’s smart but stubborn, | 所有人对她的评价都是聪明但却固执 |
[20:12] | which, if managed properly, could be a great combination. | 如果能好好管理 这两者能很好的结合 |
[20:15] | You of all people should know that. | 这么多人中你应该最了解这一点 |
[20:16] | Uh, why should I know that? | 为什么我最了解 |
[20:21] | Because you also arrived here smart but stubborn. | 因为你刚到这时也是既聪明又固执 |
[20:24] | You’ve become a great surgeon, and she will be, too. | 你现在成为了出色的外科医生 她也可以 |
[20:27] | But for now, she’s like a puppy that needs to be trained | 但目前来看 她就像是个需要训练的孩子 |
[20:29] | before all the bad habits take hold. | 可不能让坏习惯在她身上扎根 |
[20:31] | So don’t be patient, be proactive. | 所以不用耐心 积极主动出击吧 |
[20:39] | There’s no cyanosis, severe edema, or venous stasis. | 没有发绀 严重水肿 也没有静脉淤积 |
[20:43] | Looks great. | 看上去不错 |
[20:45] | – It looks gross. – Don’t worry. | -看上去好恶心 -别担心 |
[20:47] | As soon as we clean up all the damage to your arm, | 一旦我们清理好你手臂上的伤 |
[20:49] | it’ll go back to where it belongs. | 它就会跟原来一样了 |
[20:51] | Good, because I’m gonna need both hands | 那就好 因为我需要两只手 |
[20:53] | to wring that butcher’s neck. | 才能扭断那个屠夫的脖子 |
[20:54] | Dr. Park? | 朴医生 |
[21:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:07] | There’s some cellulitis at the forearm. | 前臂有蜂窝组织炎 |
[21:10] | But don’t worry. You’re on antibiotics, | 但别担心 已经服用了抗生素 |
[21:12] | and we’ll watch it closely until your next surgery. | 而且在下一次手术前我们也会密切关注的 |
[21:18] | Sorry. I’m running late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[21:20] | It’s like packing for the Lewis and Clark expedition | 感觉现在我每次出门都要为 |
[21:22] | every time I leave the house now. | 刘易斯和克拉克远征队收拾行李一样 |
[21:24] | No worries. I got you an Americano. | 没事 给你点了美式 |
[21:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | Shaun agreed. We’re good to go. | 肖恩同意了 我们准备好了 |
[21:29] | One thing | 有件事 |
[21:31] | I named you and Shaun as guardians | 如果我和朴死了 你和肖恩就是监护人 |
[21:33] | if both Park and I die, but also if just I die. | 如果我死了 监护人也是你们俩 |
[21:37] | Why wouldn’t Park be her guardian? | 为什么不让朴做她的监护人呢 |
[21:39] | Don’t tell me you guys are on the rocks again. | 你们俩不是又闹分手吧 |
[21:41] | No, things are great. | 没有 我们俩挺好 |
[21:42] | Actually, better than great. They’re fantastic. | 实际上 比挺好还要好 简直好的不得了 |
[21:45] | So what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题呢 |
[21:47] | The last thing I want | 我最不希望的就是 |
[21:48] | is for Eden to end up with an ex- boyfriend if I die. | 我死了 伊登不得不跟我前任在一起 |
[21:50] | We’ve only been back together a couple months, | 我们和好才几个月 |
[21:52] | so IlI revisit the plan in a year. | 所以我一年后会再重新考虑 |
[21:54] | Okay. I’ll let Shaun know tonight. | 好吧 那我今晚就告诉肖恩 |
[21:56] | No, Shaun can’t keep a secret. | 不行 肖恩不能保守秘密 |
[21:59] | I haven’t told Park, and I’m not going to. | 我还没告诉朴 而且我也不打算说 |
[22:01] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:02] | You can’t lie to Park, and I can’t lie to Shaun. | 你不能骗朴 我也不能骗肖恩 |
[22:04] | It’s not a lie. It’s a secret. | 这不是欺骗 只是个秘密 |
[22:06] | And every marriage has them. | 每个婚姻里都有秘密的 |
[22:08] | Uh, sure. | 是 |
[22:10] | Like how much I spend on hair color | 比如我花了多少钱染头发 |
[22:12] | and how often I use his toothbrush, | 或者我多久用一次他的牙刷这种 |
[22:13] | but this is too big. | 但这事太大了 |
[22:14] | No, it’s a tiny, temporary detail | 不 这只是暂时的毫无意义的小细节 |
[22:16] | that’s meaningless unless I die in the next 12 months, | 除非我在未来的12个月里死去 |
[22:18] | which isn’t gonna happen. | 而这是不可能的 |
[22:20] | Please, just take a few days, think about it. | 拜托了 你就花几天好好想想 |
[22:23] | That’s all I’m asking. | 这是我唯一的请求 |
[22:26] | I’m not gonna change my mind, but okay. | 我肯定不会改变主意 但是好吧 |
[22:31] | Head CT looks normal, | 头部C正常 |
[22:32] | but the abdominal images | 但腹部图像显示 |
[22:34] | showed acalculous cholecystitis. | 患有无结石性胆囊炎 |
[22:36] | Hmm. That wouldn’t explain his neurological symptoms. | 可这解释不了他的神经症状 |
[22:39] | But it does explain the fever | 但这却解释了他发烧 |
[22:41] | and the abdominal pain he has now. | 还有腹痛的原因 |
[22:43] | We got another abdominal CT. | 我们又给他做了一次腹部CT |
[22:46] | Gallbladder’s dilated with extreme wall thickening. | 胆囊扩张 胆囊壁极度增厚 |
[22:48] | Looks like it’s about to rupture. | 看上去就要破裂了 |
[22:49] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[22:51] | His most severe symptoms have been neurological, | 他最严重的症状是神经系统 |
[22:54] | and neither the bruise on his chest | 但他胸部的瘀伤 |
[22:56] | nor the mass in the esophagus was near the gallbladder. | 和食道的肿块都不在胆囊附近 |
[23:01] | Whatever the cause, | 不管是什么原因 |
[23:03] | his gallbladder needs to be removed. | 他的胆囊都需要切除 |
[23:05] | Get him prepped. | 给他准备一下吧 |
[23:10] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[23:12] | We need to have a talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[23:15] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[23:16] | I’d rather stand. | 我还是站着吧 |
[23:17] | When I’m nervous, | 我紧张时 |
[23:19] | sitting makes me feel uncomfortably constrained. | 坐着会让我觉得局促不安 |
[23:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:23] | You are still a student, | 你还是个学生 |
[23:26] | so it is normal for you to be making mistakes. | 所以出错很正常 |
[23:29] | I haven’t made any mistakes. | 我没有出错 |
[23:31] | You ordered a nurse to prep an incorrect | 你让护士准备了错误 |
[23:32] | and potentially dangerous medication. | 且有潜在危险的药物 |
[23:34] | I didn’t order her. I made a suggestion. | 我没有让她准备 我只是建议 |
[23:36] | And you talk too much, | 你话太多 |
[23:39] | often about things you shouldn’t | 说的经常是你不该说的话 |
[23:41] | and other times when you shouldn’t be talking- – | 而且是在你不该开口的时候说话 |
[23:42] | I learn more by discussing things | 比起读课本和听说教来讲 |
[23:44] | rather than reading a textbook or attending a lecture. | 我在讨论过程中学到的更多 |
[23:47] | I do not lecture, | 我不说教 |
[23:49] | and I can’t do my job | 但如果你一直打断我 |
[23:51] | if you are always interrupting | 我就没法好好工作 |
[23:53] | At times, my speech pattern can be- – – You just did it again. | -有时候我的语言模式 -你又这样了 |
[23:55] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[23:57] | Compulsive speech is a characteristic of our neurodiversity. | 强迫性语言是我们神经多样性的一个特征 |
[23:59] | Please s- stop talking. | 请不要再说话了 |
[24:02] | I am being proactive. | 我现在在积极主动跟你沟通 |
[24:04] | I have precisely explained my expectations. | 我已经确切的向你解释了我的期待 |
[24:09] | You can’t order me to do something I’m incapable of. | 你不能命令我做我做不到的事 |
[24:12] | I have a disability, and the law- – | 我有残疾 而法律 |
[24:14] | I am trying to help you. Okay? | 我是在帮你 好吗 |
[24:21] | I…understand | 我 理解 |
[24:24] | that ASD is considered a disability. | 自闭症是残疾的一种 |
[24:29] | But I also know that you are capable of being silent. | 但我也知道你能够做到不说话 |
[24:34] | If you want to remain on this case, | 如果你还想继续跟进这个病例 |
[24:35] | that is what I expect you to do. | 我就需要你做到这一点 |
[24:38] | You are to observe and nothing else. | 你是来观察的 无它 |
[24:40] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[24:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:50] | Now you can go join Dr. Wolke and Dr. Kalu in the OR. | 现在你可以去手术室加入沃尔克医生和卡鲁医生了 |
[25:09] | We’ve got adequate debridement | 我们已经对前臂末端的残肢 |
[25:10] | of the distal forearm stump. | 进行了充分的清创 |
[25:12] | This is gonna work. | 应该可以了 |
[25:13] | Good call. | 干的不错 |
[25:15] | Hubank, any thoughts on what suture to use | 胡班克 动脉吻合 |
[25:18] | for our arterial anastomosis? | 用什么缝合线 |
[25:21] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[25:22] | Take your time. | 慢慢想 |
[25:24] | Look closely at the angle we cut the vessels at. | 仔细看看血管切开的角度 |
[25:27] | I guess you could suture the ends | 我猜可以用4-O血管线 |
[25:29] | with a 4- 0 Prolene | 进行 |
[25:30] | using an end- to- side formation. | 血管端侧缝合 |
[25:32] | Nice idea. | 好主意 |
[25:34] | End- to- end anastomosis with parachute technique | 用降落伞缝合法进行端端缝合 |
[25:37] | would work even better. | 吻合效果会更好 |
[25:43] | I’m Dr. Reznick. | 我是雷兹尼克医生 |
[25:45] | I assume you know that Park and I are in a relationship. | 你应该知道我和朴医生是一对 |
[25:48] | Actually, no. I didn’t- – – Don’t lie. | -不 我不知道 -别撒谎 |
[25:49] | I know how fast the gossip gets out around here. | 我知道这里流言传播速度有多快 |
[25:54] | How’s Park as a professor? | 朴医生作为教授你觉得如何 |
[25:55] | He’s awesome. | 超赞的 |
[25:57] | Intuitive and supportive without being patronizing. | 直觉强 给我们支持 而不是居高临下 |
[25:59] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[26:00] | The whole gentle- giant thing is lost on me. | 温柔巨人这种在我这毫无意义 |
[26:02] | What I respect is totally brutal, blunt honesty. | 我崇尚的是率真到残忍的诚实 |
[26:06] | Think of me like Bill Belichick | 把我当成比尔·贝利奇克就好 |
[26:07] | but meaner and with better hair. | 不过更刻薄 发型更正 |
[26:12] | You’re right. I lied. | 你说的对 我撒谎了 |
[26:15] | I was actually told by a bunch of people on my first day | 其实在我来这的第一天就有很多人告诉我 |
[26:18] | about the relationship that you and Park had. | 你和朴医生的关系了 |
[26:20] | I was also told how you broke up | 我还听说你们分了手 |
[26:23] | then moved back in with one another | 然后又住在一起 |
[26:24] | before breaking up again, | 然后又分手了 |
[26:26] | then got back together recently | 最近又复合了 |
[26:27] | because Park wanted to help you | 因为朴医生想帮你照顾 |
[26:29] | take care of the baby that you wanted to adopt | 收养的孩子 |
[26:32] | but were too overwhelmed to do it yourself | 因为你无法自己照顾孩子 |
[26:33] | while also running the clinical trials. | 同时还要进行临床试验 |
[26:35] | But I wasn’t lying about Park being an awesome professor. | 但我说朴医生是个很赞的教授这点不是撒谎 |
[26:39] | He’s been pretty patient and supportive, | 他十分耐心 对我们也很支持 |
[26:41] | despite the fact that I don’t want to be a surgeon, | 尽管我不想成为外科医生 |
[26:43] | and I faint or hurl | 而且我晕血 |
[26:45] | at the sight of any amount of blood. | 看见血就迷糊或者呕吐 |
[26:46] | But he’s a great guy. | 但他真是个大好人 |
[26:49] | And I’m sure he’ll be a great dad or stepdad | 而且我想他一定会成为一个好父亲或者好继父 |
[26:52] | or whatever the label is | 或者你想让他 |
[26:54] | that you need him to be for you. | 成为的那个人 |
[26:57] | Is that blunt enough? | 这么说够直率了吗 |
[27:02] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[27:07] | But careful. | 但你要小山了 |
[27:08] | Nobody likes a smart- ass. | 没人喜欢大聪明 |
[27:13] | Freeing up the last attachments to the liver. | 去除肝脏最后的附着物 |
[27:16] | Using ultrasonic coagulator | 超声凝血器 |
[27:18] | for hemostasis on the cystic plate. | 给胆囊板止血 |
[27:23] | What about an atypical presentation of lupus? | 红斑狼疮的非典型表现是什么 |
[27:25] | ANA and ESR are all normal. | 抗核抗体和血沉均正常 |
[27:27] | That’s why I said atypical. | 所以我才说非典型 |
[27:29] | I mean, what else could cause symptoms | 我是说还有什么能引起 |
[27:30] | in the esophagus, brain, and gallbladder? | 食道 大脑和胆囊的共同症状呢 |
[27:37] | Dr. Kalu, please irrigate | 卡鲁医生 请冲洗 |
[27:39] | and lead the wound closure. | 并主导伤口闭合 |
[27:41] | 0 Vicryl sutures on a long needle driver. Can I feel it? | -用长持针器0号薇乔进行缝合 -我能摸一下吗 |
[27:45] | Sorry. I know I’m not supposed to be talking, | 抱歉 我知道自己不该说话 |
[27:47] | but I’ve never felt a live organ before. | 但我从没摸过活体器官 |
[27:51] | It needs to go to pathology. | 器官需要送去做病理分析 |
[27:53] | And please don’t distract Dr. Kalu. | 而且请不要影响卡鲁医生 |
[27:56] | Oh, she’s not distracting me. | 她没有影响我 |
[27:58] | It’s just gonna sit in the pathology fridge for a few hours anyway. | 反正要在病理冰箱里放几个小时 |
[28:03] | Do it quietly. | 那你安静的摸一下吧 |
[28:06] | Thank you, Dr. Murphyl | 谢谢你 墨菲医生 |
[28:10] | Sponge here so I can see better. | 这边需要吸血绵 我得看清些 |
[28:13] | Need another 0 Vicryl suture. | 需要0号可吸收线 |
[28:16] | And I’ll take the Metzenbaum scissors. | 我要用综合组织剪 |
[28:19] | That’s enough. Put it back now. | 够了 放回去吧 |
[28:21] | Wait. Just give me a- Ow! | 等一下 再给我 啊 |
[28:23] | I think a needle got left in the organ. | 我觉得器官里有根针 |
[28:27] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[28:29] | We never suture inside the gallbladder. | 我们从不会在胆囊内进行缝合 |
[28:32] | I know I felt…felt it. | 我知道自己的感觉 |
[28:34] | Ow! Okay. There is something sharp in here. | 啊 好吧 里面肯定有什么锋利的东西 |
[28:36] | Uh, maybe it’s an edge of a gallstone? | 也许是胆结石的边缘 |
[28:43] | I’m coming. | 我来看看 |
[28:50] | There is something protruding. | 确实有东西支出来了 |
[28:53] | Small forceps. | 小钳子 |
[29:06] | Is it a hair? | 是毛发吗 |
[29:07] | No. | 不是 |
[29:10] | It’s a metal wire. | 是金属丝 |
[29:15] | Inside the gallbladder? How is that even possible? | 在胆囊里吗 这怎么可能呢 |
[29:18] | It was definitely not part of a surgical tool. | 肯定不是手术用具的一部分 |
[29:21] | Well, I read a case a few years ago. | 我几年前读到过一个医案 |
[29:23] | A patient got a metal wire from a barbecue grill brush | 一个病人的肠子里 |
[29:25] | lodged in his intestines. | 卡了一根烧烤刷上的金属丝 |
[29:27] | When we were doing surgical prep, | 我们在做手术准备事 |
[29:28] | Phipps said the last thing he’d eaten | 菲普斯说他最后吃的东西 |
[29:30] | was a cheeseburger at his frat’s barbecue. | 是兄弟会烧烤上吃的芝士汉堡 |
[29:32] | The disappearing mass in his esophagus | 他食道中消失的肿块 |
[29:34] | could’ve been caused by that wire lodged there | 可能是在穿过胃壁 |
[29:36] | before it traversed the stomach wall | 进入胆囊之前 |
[29:38] | and ended up in the gallbladder. | 卡在那里的金属丝造成的 |
[29:39] | That would be amazing. | 那太棒了 |
[29:42] | It wouldn’t explain his neurological issues. | 这解释不了他的神经问题 |
[29:46] | Well, that could still be from the slaps. | 那还是有可能是被耳光扇出来的 |
[29:50] | But either way, we never would’ve noticed it | 但不管怎样 如果没有查莉的好奇心 |
[29:53] | without Charlie’s curiosity, so… | 我们是不会注意到的 所以 |
[29:54] | Yeah. Nice catch. | 是的 好眼光 |
[29:56] | It was more of an accident than a catch, but thank you. | 这应该算是意外发现 但还是谢谢你了 |
[30:13] | We need the strongest magnet we have. Stat! | 我们需要我们手里最强里的磁铁 马上 |
[30:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:24] | I’m teaching Steve how to run the table | 我在教史蒂夫怎么打球 |
[30:26] | while, simultaneously, Barry and I | 同时 巴里和我在想办法 |
[30:27] | are trying to figure out how to lower | 降低诊所的 |
[30:29] | the overhead cost of the clinic. | 日常开支 |
[30:31] | Try those. | 试试这个 |
[30:34] | “The poop fridge equals presidential priority”? | 便便冰箱等于院长优先权 |
[30:38] | You see, Steve? I told you, | 你看 史蒂夫 我告诉过你 |
[30:40] | alliteration comes off as pompous. | 头韵会显得浮夸 |
[30:42] | He prefers”poop” to”fecal samples. “ | 比起“粪便样本” 他更喜欢“便便” |
[30:44] | I’m so glad you’re enjoying yourself. | 我很高兴你玩得这么开心 |
[30:46] | Meanwhile, Gail is coming down on me for things I didn’t do. | 与此同时 盖尔却要因为我没做过的事责备我 |
[30:49] | Hey, it’s my signature on the thing. | 这东西上有我的签名 |
[30:51] | If Gail doesn’t like it, she can come to me. | 如果盖尔不喜欢 她大可以来找我 |
[30:52] | She knows you don’t listen to her. | 她知道你不听她的 |
[30:54] | So, now, every time she has a problem, she comes to me. | 所以 现在 每次她有问题 她都会来找我 |
[30:58] | Well, I can think of one way to solve that problem. | 我可以想出一个办法来解决这个问题 |
[31:01] | Aaron, I don’t have time for these games. | 亚伦 我没时间陪你玩这些把戏 |
[31:02] | You don’t have time because you’re constantly | 你没时间是因为你一直 |
[31:04] | trying to placate the damn board. | 在安抚董事会 |
[31:06] | AlI they want is to feel recognized and respected. | 他们不过是想要被认可和尊重 |
[31:10] | AlI they want, they don’t know it, | 他们想要的只是 他们自己不知道哈 |
[31:11] | but what they really want is a well- run, | 但他们真正想要的是一家 |
[31:13] | top- flight hospital. | 管理良好的一流医院 |
[31:14] | Well, all Gail really wants now | 那 盖尔现在真正想要的 |
[31:16] | is a full audit of all expenses for the past year. | 是一份去年所有开支的全面审计 |
[31:19] | Well, that’s a colossal waste of time. | 那真是太浪费时间了 |
[31:20] | Well, I agree. | 嗯 我同意 |
[31:22] | And after a 30- minute discussion, | 经过30分钟的讨论 |
[31:25] | I got Gail to agree as well. | 我让盖尔也同意了 |
[31:27] | This division of labor isn’t working, | 我俩这种分工行不通 |
[31:29] | so from now on, you can deal with Gail. | 所以从现在开始 你来应付盖尔 |
[31:32] | Fine. Send her on over. | 很好 让她过来 |
[31:34] | Just tell her to bring cash. We don’t take markers here. | 叫她带现金 我这儿不接受赊账 |
[31:38] | He’s an ass. | 他是个混蛋 |
[31:41] | Not an ass. | 我才不是 |
[31:48] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你要拿它做什么 |
[31:50] | It may be slightly painful, | 这可能会有点痛 |
[31:52] | but it’s much safer than another surgery. | 但比其他手术安全得多 |
[31:54] | Open wide and say, “Ahh. | 张开嘴说“啊” |
[32:17] | That was in my tonsil? | 是在我扁桃体里弄出来的吗 |
[32:18] | Yes, it caused an infection and fluid build- up in your ear | 是的 是它导致了你耳朵感染 |
[32:22] | and irritated your carotid artery, | 和液体积聚并刺激了你的颈动脉 |
[32:24] | which caused the neurological symptoms. | 而导致了神经系统症状 |
[32:27] | You shouldn’t ever clean a cooking surface with a wire brush, | 你不应该用金属丝刷子刷烤架 |
[32:31] | or let someone slap you, | 或者让别人扇你耳光 |
[32:34] | or shoot you with a foam shotgun slug. | 或者用泡沫弹霰弹枪打你 |
[32:37] | That is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[32:39] | Yes. It is. | 对 没错 |
[32:46] | I can’t wait to get back to work. | 我等不及要回办公室了 |
[32:47] | I wouldn’t rush it. | 是我就不会着急 |
[32:49] | It’s gonna take time and plenty of physical therapy | 需要时间和大量的物理治疗 |
[32:51] | to get your function back. | 你的身体功能才能恢复 |
[32:53] | I don’t mean so Ican work | 我不是说我要回去上班 |
[32:55] | I mean so I can fire that damn butcher. | 我是说我要回去炒了那个该死的屠夫 |
[33:03] | The new CTs are all clear. | 新的口检查没有问题 |
[33:05] | No more wires floating around. | 没有飘来飘去的金属丝了 |
[33:08] | And you might want to take it easy | 你最好暂时不要去 |
[33:09] | with the frat parties for a while. | 参加兄弟会派对了 |
[33:12] | I’m actually not that big a partier. | 其实我不太喜欢派对 |
[33:14] | I grew up an only child, so I always wanted brothers, | 我是独生子 所以我一直想要个兄弟 |
[33:17] | and now I have like 50 of them. | 现在我有差不多50个兄弟 |
[33:21] | They ve helped me through all sorts of stuff. | 他们帮我度过了很多难关 |
[33:25] | A lot of the crazier stuff they do isn’t my thing. | 他们做的很多疯狂的事我都不喜欢 |
[33:30] | But I feel like I owe it to them to participate. | 但我觉得为了他们 我应该参加 |
[33:35] | To be there for them like they were for me. | 像他们支持我一样支持他们 |
[33:38] | That’s very generous of you. | 你人真好 |
[33:48] | You’re doing great. | 你表现得很好 |
[33:51] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[33:52] | Can’t even watch a surgery | 我站在另一个房间 |
[33:54] | from another room without dry- heaving. | 观看手术都要干呕 |
[33:56] | That patient would’ve bled out in the ER | 如果不是你帮忙撬开绞肉机 |
[33:57] | if you hadn’t helped break open the grinder. | 那个病人就会在急诊室失血过多而死 |
[33:59] | Yeah. I make a great crowbar. | 是的 我是个很棒的撬棍 |
[34:05] | Surgery is always a team effort. | 手术总是需要团队合作 |
[34:09] | I’m happy to have you on my team. | 我很高兴有你加入我的团队 |
[34:16] | Dr. Park | 朴医生 |
[34:39] | Dr. Murphy, can I talk to you? | 墨菲医生 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[34:40] | I am trying to get home to put Steve down. | 我正要回家把史蒂夫放下 |
[34:43] | This won’t take long. | 不会花很长时间的 |
[34:45] | I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was with you, | 我只是想告诉你我对你有多佩服 |
[34:47] | how you were able to move that wire fragment | 你不用手术就从扁桃体中 |
[34:49] | from the tonsil without surgery. | 取出了金属丝碎片 |
[34:51] | It was very ingenious. | 非常巧妙 |
[34:52] | And I also wanted to thank you | 我还想谢谢你 |
[34:53] | for letting me observe you in surgery. | 让我观摩你手术 |
[34:55] | I learned a whole lot. | 我学到了很多 |
[34:57] | Oh. That’s good. | 很好 |
[34:59] | And you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[35:03] | When I found the first wire in the gallbladder, | 当我在胆囊中发现第一根金属丝之后 |
[35:06] | it saved both the patient and us a lot of time. | 就为病人和我们节省了很多时间 |
[35:11] | That is true. | 确实如此 |
[35:14] | That’s a big contribution from a medical student, don’t you think? | 作为一个医科学生 你做出很大的贡献 对吧 |
[35:18] | I believe your intense curiosity | 我相信你强烈的好奇心 |
[35:21] | and attention to organization | 和对组织学的关注 |
[35:23] | will one day make you an excellent pathologist. | 总有一天会使你成为一名优秀的病理学家 |
[35:27] | I don’t want to be a pathologist. | 我不想当病理学家 |
[35:29] | I understand, | 我理解 |
[35:31] | but given your aversion to textbooks, | 但考虑到你对教科书的厌恶 |
[35:33] | your extreme impatience. | 你极度的不耐心 |
[35:35] | I’m not impatient. | 我不是没有耐心 |
[35:36] | I’m an assertive, dedicated, hard worker. | 我是一个自信 敬业 工作努力的人 |
[35:38] | And your refusal to acknowledge and learn from your mistakes. | 你拒绝承认错误并从错误中吸取教训 |
[35:41] | I just want to be a surgeon. | 我只想成为一名外科医生 |
[35:44] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[35:48] | Oh. You’re nothing like me. | 哦 你一点也不像我 |
[35:53] | And I don’t think you should ever be a surgeon. | 我觉得你永远不应该做外科医生 |
[36:09] | Hey, about to head out to Elizabeth’s party. | 我要去参加伊丽莎白的派对了 |
[36:11] | I just wanted to say goodbye. | 我来跟你打个招呼 |
[36:14] | Should be home by 11: 00 | 11点前应该能回家 |
[36:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[36:23] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[36:40] | Sure this elevator’s big enough for the both of us? | 你确定这电梯够我们俩坐的吗 |
[36:42] | I’m not sure the hospital is. – Well, that’s fine. | -我不确定医院够不够我俩 -嗯 没关系 |
[36:45] | I’lI resign my share of the co- presidency. | 我将辞去共同主席一职 |
[36:47] | Not if I beat you to it. | 除非我先你一步辞职 |
[36:54] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查莉 |
[36:59] | Are you getting out or just taking a ride? | 你是要出去还是要下去 |
[37:03] | Charlie, are you okay? | 查莉 你没事吧 |
[37:06] | No. | 有事 |
[37:14] | Charlie should not be upset. | 查莉不应该生气的 |
[37:16] | I told her she would make an excellent pathologist. | 我告诉她 她会成为一名优秀的病理学家 |
[37:19] | Well, you’ve only worked with her for two weeks. | 你才跟她合作了两周 |
[37:22] | And isn’t she hoping to be a surgeon? | 她不是想成为一名外科医生吗 |
[37:25] | You said that I should be proactive. | 你说过我应该积极主动的 |
[37:28] | Proactive? | 积极主动 |
[37:30] | That’s not proactive. That’s hurtful. | 这不叫积极主动 这叫伤人 |
[37:32] | Maybe it’s not what you meant, but- – | 也许你不是这个意思 但是 |
[37:34] | I was telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[37:36] | I tried to be patient, like you said, | 我试着像你说的那样保持耐心 |
[37:37] | but that also did not work. | 但那也没用 |
[37:40] | We gave you some conflicting advice, | 我们给了你一些相互矛盾的建议 |
[37:43] | which clearly didn’t help matters. | 显然没有帮助 |
[37:45] | So maybe now, together, we can find a better strategy. | 所以也许现在 我们可以一起找到一个更好的策略 |
[37:49] | Charlie has a unique learning style- – | 查莉有独特的学习方式 |
[37:52] | Why do I need a strategy? | 为什么我需要一个策略 |
[37:55] | I am a good surgeon and a good teacher. | 我是个好外科医生 也是个好老师 |
[37:58] | Good teachers adjust to their students, Shaun. | 好老师会因材施教 肖恩 |
[38:00] | Maybe there’s something you could do. | 也许你能做点什么 |
[38:02] | Maybe there’s something you should do. | 也许你该做点什么 |
[38:04] | I have already made adjustments. | 我已经做了调整 |
[38:06] | Okay. Make some more. | 好吧 再多调整一此 |
[38:07] | Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[38:09] | Because it’s the- – Cause she needs- | -因为这是 -因为她需要 |
[38:10] | Because she needs them, like you did. | 因为她需要别人多花点心思 就像你之前一样 |
[38:13] | No one ever made things easier for me. | 之前又没人给我多花过心思 |
[38:15] | Or went out of their way to make accommodations for me. | 或者特意为我提供便利 |
[38:18] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[38:20] | I’m sure you believe that, but that is simply not true. | 我相信你相信这话 但这根本不是真的 |
[38:25] | Dr. Melendez put me on scut work | 梅伦德斯医生让我做苦差事 |
[38:29] | and threatened to fire me. | 还威胁要解雇我 |
[38:31] | Dr. Han transferred me to pathology, | 韩医生把我转到病理科 |
[38:33] | but I never gave up, | 但我没有放弃 |
[38:35] | and I learned how to accept criticism | 我学会了怎么接受批评 |
[38:36] | and improve my communication skills | 提高自己的沟通能力 |
[38:38] | in order to become a good surgeon. | 成为一名优秀的外科医生 |
[38:41] | Han and Melendez, | 韩和梅伦德斯 |
[38:42] | and I’m sure many other people, were wrong about you. | 还有其它很多人 都看错你了 |
[38:46] | But that doesn’t mean you should treat Charlie- – | 但这并不意味着你应该这样对待查莉 |
[38:48] | I am not wrong about Charlie. | 我对查莉的看法没错 |
[38:51] | She should not be a surgeon. | 她不应该做外科医生 |
[38:53] | You know what, Shaun? | 你知道吗 肖恩 |
[38:54] | You sound like Han now. | 你现在说话的口气很像韩 |
[38:56] | You’re being unfair. | 你这样不公平 |
[39:05] | No. | 不 |
[39:08] | I am an attending. | 我是主治医生 |
[39:11] | It is my decision | 如何 |
[39:13] | how to manage the medical students on my cases. | 管理我的学生是我的决定 |
[39:18] | I am going home now. | 我现在要回家了 |
[39:28] | That went well. | 还挺顺利哈 |
[39:35] | Straight pool or 8 ball? | 直球还是8球 |
[39:38] | You can break. | 你来决定 |
[39:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:42] | ♪ Woke up this morning…♪ | 今天早上醒来 |
[39:47] | This is gonna be hilarious. | 这肯定笑死人 |
[39:49] | And from my favorite uncle, Jerome, | 我最喜欢的叔叔杰罗姆 |
[39:51] | and his adorable boyfriend, Asher… | 和他可爱的男朋友阿什送的 |
[39:53] | Is this what I think it is? | 这是我想的那个东西吗 |
[39:57] | It is! | 是 |
[39:58] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[40:00] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! – I’m so glad you like it. | -谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 -我很高兴你喜欢 |
[40:01] | You bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[40:04] | She’s not wearing that in this house. | 她不能在家里穿这个 |
[40:06] | Yes, I am. | 我就要穿 |
[40:09] | Go, Kings, baby! | 加油 洛杉矶国王队 宝贝 |
[40:10] | Yesl Whoo! | 好耶 |
[40:11] | You like them. We got it. | 你喜欢他们 我们知道了 |
[40:13] | Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom! | 砰 砰 砰 砰 砰 |
[40:16] | That was goodl Yeah! | 太棒了 是啊 |
[40:18] | ♪ For brighter days ♪ | 为了更光明的日子 |
[40:22] | ♪ See it through See it through ♪ | 坚持到底 坚持到底 |
[40:24] | ♪Gonna find a way…♪ | 我会找到出路的 |
[40:32] | I told the attorney that if I die, | 我告诉律师 如果我死了 |
[40:33] | I want you to be Eden’s guardian. | 我想让你做伊登的监护人 |
[40:35] | I know. You already told me that. | 我知道 你已经告诉过我了 |
[40:38] | I was lying. | 我那会儿骗你的 |
[40:41] | But this time, I’m not. | 但这次 我没有 |
[40:46] | ♪ I’ve been looking ♪ | 我一直在寻找 |
[40:49] | ♪For a sign ♪ | 一个征兆 |
[40:52] | ♪ Guide me out of the dark ♪ | 指引我走出黑暗 |
[40:56] | ♪ And realign ♪ | 重新组合 |
[41:01] | ♪ Keep holdin’ on, holdin’on ♪ | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[41:04] | ♪ For brighter days ♪ | 为了更光明的日子 |
[41:07] | ♪ See it through See it through ♪ | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[41:09] | – ♪Gonna find a way ♪- ♪Gonna find a way ♪ | 会找到路的 会找到路的 |
[41:13] | ♪Keep holdin’on, holdin’on ♪ | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[41:19] | ♪Keep holdin’on, holdin’on♪ | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[41:22] | ♪For brighter days ♪ | 为了更光明的日子 |
[41:25] | ♪Keep holdin’on, holdin’on♪ | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[41:28] | ♪ For brighter days ♪ | 为了更光明的日子 |
[41:31] | ♪ Keep holdin’on, holdin’on ♪ | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[41:34] | ♪ For brighter days ♪ | 为了更光明的日子 |