时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | An isobar is a line of equal barometric pressures. | 等压线是一条气压相等的线 |
[00:06] | Not to be confused with an isotach, | 不要和等速线混淆 |
[00:08] | which is a line of equal wind speeds, | 等速线是一条风速相等的线 |
[00:10] | or an isodrosotherm, | 也不要和等温线混淆 |
[00:12] | which is a line of equal dew point temperatures. | 等温线是一条露点温度相等的线 |
[00:16] | And now that you have swallowed excess air, you need | 现在你吞下了过多的空气 你需要 |
[00:22] | Very good. | 很好 |
[00:26] | His poop was orange brown, which is expected, | 他的大便呈橘黄色 这是意料之中的 |
[00:29] | given his iron supplement. | 因为他补充了铁 |
[00:34] | He is changed, fed, and burped. | 他换了尿片 吃了东西 打了奶嗝 |
[00:37] | Mm. Best dad ever. | 史上最好的爸爸 |
[00:50] | I think it worked. | 我觉得起作用了 |
[00:52] | Morgan: Jazz is soothing, | 爵士乐很舒缓 |
[00:54] | and kind of sexy at the same time. | 同时又有点性感 |
[01:01] | You know, since we got back together, we haven’t | 你知道 自从我们复合后 我们还没有 |
[01:04] | Had sex? | 做过爱吗 |
[01:06] | It’s been almost two months. | 都快两个月了 |
[01:10] | We have a good excuse. | 我们正好有个很好的借口 |
[01:15] | People with kids have sex, right? | 有孩子的人也会做爱的 对吧 |
[01:17] | ♪Dreams are dreams, some dreams come true ♪ | 梦想就是梦想 有些梦想会成真 |
[01:20] | You want to? | 你想吗 |
[01:23] | ♪` I found a real dream, baby, when I found you ♪ | 宝贝 当我找到了你 我找到了一个真正的梦 |
[01:28] | ♪You’re so strong, but tender too ♪ | 你很坚强 但也很温柔 |
[01:34] | ♪You’re my angel ♪ | 你是我的天使 |
[01:45] | Maybe we should go somewhere else. | 也许我们应该去别的地方 |
[01:49] | Ah, but later. | 但是等会儿再去 |
[01:51] | We have to get ready for work. | 我们得准备好上班了 |
[01:55] | You want the head trauma or the rebar through the shoulder? | 你想接头部外伤还是钢筋插穿肩膀 |
[01:58] | Rebar. It will be much more exciting. | 钢筋吧 感觉更令人激动一点 |
[02:00] | In that case, Dom, you’re with me on | 那样的话 多姆 你跟我一起 |
[02:01] | No, Dom is with me. | 不 多姆跟我 |
[02:06] | Welcome to Team Park. | 欢迎来到朴医生组 |
[02:15] | Lim: Mom? | 妈 |
[02:18] | Hey, Audie. | 嘿 奥蒂 |
[02:20] | Well, what are you doing here? Are you okay? | 你在这里做什么 你还好吗 |
[02:22] | Oh, I’m great I’m just here for a drug trial, | 哦 我很好 我是来参加药物试验的 |
[02:25] | for my hyperthyroid. I For two weeks, | 治疗我的甲状腺机能亢进 这两周 |
[02:28] | I am making $5, 500. | 我赚了5500美元 |
[02:31] | Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? | 你为什么不告诉我你要来 |
[02:32] | I just- – I figured I would call you once I settled in. | 我只是想着 安顿下来后再给你打电话 |
[02:36] | I found a cute hotel | 我找到了一家 |
[02:38] | with a microwave and a mini fridge and- | 有微波炉和迷你冰箱的可爱酒店 |
[02:40] | Mom, you are not staying at a hotel. | 妈妈 你来都来了还住洒店 |
[02:42] | Mm, you and Clay need your privacy. | 你和克雷也需要自己的隐私 |
[02:45] | Clay is in Chicago doing a fellowship, | 克雷在芝加哥做研究 |
[02:47] | and he’ll be gone for another month, | 他还有一个月才回来 |
[02:48] | which you would have known if you had called me. | 你要是给我打个电话你就知道了 |
[02:51] | Cancel the hotel. | 把酒店退了吧 |
[02:53] | I have a microwave and a maxi fridge. | 我有微波炉 还有一台超大冰箱 |
[02:58] | Yeah, I know I’m on my way. | 嗯 我知道 我这就来 |
[03:03] | Cameron Howard, 38, | 38岁的卡梅伦·霍华德 |
[03:04] | drove his car through the back of his garage. | 开车撞穿了自家车库后墙 |
[03:06] | BP is stable. | 血压稳定 |
[03:07] | Stat trauma panel labs and an E- FAST. | 准备创伤室和创伤超声 |
[03:09] | Whose garage? Our garage, Cam. | -谁的车库 -我们的车库 卡姆 |
[03:11] | He just, you know, forgot which was the gas | 他只是 就是 忘了哪个是油门 |
[03:13] | and which was the brake. | 哪个是刹车 |
[03:15] | And also that he’s not supposed to drive. | 而且他不应该开车的 |
[03:17] | Who said I’m not supposed to drive? | 谁说我不应该开车的 |
[03:19] | Your doctor. | 你的医生 |
[03:20] | He’s been diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer’s. | 他被诊断为早发性老年痴呆症 |
[03:24] | At 38? That is so young. | 38岁 这也太年轻了 |
[03:33] | He’s tachycardic and hypotensive. | 他心跳过速 血压过低 |
[03:34] | He’s tachycardic and hypotensive. | 他心跳过速 血压过低 |
[03:35] | He is in hemorrhagic shock What? | -他出血性休克了 -什么 |
[03:38] | Pushing a 500cc bolus. | 先推500cc |
[03:41] | Call the O. R. We’re on our way. | 呼叫手术室 我们马上过去 |
[03:45] | John Doe scalp abrasions, | 无名氏 头皮擦伤 |
[03:47] | possible head trauma and drug overdose. | 可能有头部外伤 以及吸毒过量 |
[03:50] | His name is Nathan Speed. I know him from my church. | 他叫内森·斯比德 我在教堂见过他 |
[03:58] | No deep lacerations or skull or c- spine step offs. | 没有深部撕裂伤 头骨或颈椎脱落 |
[04:00] | Body is limp, shallow breathing, | 身体无力 呼吸浅 |
[04:01] | old track marks, | 静脉有吸过毒的痕迹 |
[04:04] | constricted pupils. What’d you take? | 瞳孔收缩 你注射了什么 |
[04:07] | Slurred speech. Could be an opioid overdose. | 口齿不清 可能是阿片类药物过量 |
[04:09] | I need 8 milligrams naloxone and a urine tox screen. | 我需要8毫克纳洛酮和尿液毒理检查 |
[04:12] | He’s tachycardic and warm. Doesn’t correlate with an O. D. | 他心跳过速 体温偏高 与吸毒过量不符 |
[04:18] | This looks more like a stroke. | 看起来更像是中风 |
[04:19] | His respiratory rate is fast. | 他的呼吸速率很快 |
[04:22] | And he has a port. | 他有个胸壁港 |
[04:25] | Si- Sick. | 病 病了 |
[04:28] | Sick. Sick. | 病了 病了 |
[04:30] | Those aren’t track marks. They re blown veins | 那些不是注射吸毒的痕迹 是静脉注射 |
[04:32] | from I. V. placements. It’s not an O. D. | 留下的痕迹 这不是吸毒过量 |
[04:34] | Nathan has sickle cell disease, and he’s in a crisis. | 内森有镰状细胞病 现在情况危急 |
[04:37] | Push I. V. fluids and morphine for pain. | 开始静脉输液和吗啡止痛 |
[04:39] | Check a CBC and hemoglobin S. | 检查一下全血细胞计数和血红蛋白S |
[05:02] | ♪Oh, I know that I can make it ♪ | 哦 我知道我能活下来 |
[05:06] | ♪ I know that I can stand ♪ | 我知道我能再站起来 |
[05:10] | ♪ No matter what may come my way ♪ | 无论发生什么事 |
[05:15] | ♪ My life is in your hands ♪ | 我的生命掌握在你的手中 |
[05:20] | You have an amazing voice. | 你的声音真好听 |
[05:22] | So do you, Dr. Allen. | 你的也是 艾伦医生 |
[05:24] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[05:25] | Seems like you’re feeling a little better today. | 看起平你今天感觉好多了 |
[05:28] | And you remembered how much I love that song. | 你还记得我有多喜欢那首歌 |
[05:32] | We’ve missed you in choir for the past couple months | 过去的几个月你没来 大家都很想你 |
[05:35] | Mm. I had another crisis, | 我之前发病了 |
[05:37] | ended up in a different hospital, | 被送到了另一家医院 |
[05:39] | and it took me days to convince the docs Iwasn’t an addict. | 我花了好几天时间才说服医生我不是瘾君子 |
[05:42] | But you know, it seems like God decided | 但你知道吗 好像上帝认为 |
[05:44] | I was due for an upgrade this time around. | 这次该给我升级待遇了 |
[05:47] | That’s an excellent compliment. | 真是绝妙的赞美 |
[05:49] | I think you’re flirting, which is fine, | 我觉得你在调情 没关系 |
[05:51] | because I think she likes you. | 因为我觉得她喜欢你 |
[05:53] | You know, I think so, too. But how come she turned me down | 你知道吗 我也这么认为 但几个月前 |
[05:55] | when I asked her out a few months back? | 我约她出去 为什么拒绝了我 |
[05:57] | Bad timing. | 时机不对 |
[05:58] | Is it still bad timing? | 现在还时机不对吗 |
[06:00] | You haven’t mentioned a boyfriend. | 你还没提过你有男朋友 |
[06:01] | Oh, that’s good to know | 哦 那太好了 |
[06:02] | Charlie, Mr. Speed is our patjent. | 查莉 斯比德先生是我们的病人 |
[06:05] | Let’s keep it professional. | 我们最好保持专业的态度 |
[06:09] | At least until he’s discharged later today. | 至少坚持到他今天晚些时候出院之前 |
[06:27] | Asher: Balloon catheter in position. | 气囊导管就位 |
[06:30] | How is fatherhood treating you? | 做父亲的感觉如何 |
[06:32] | Shaun: Steve is very good. | 史蒂夫很好 |
[06:35] | Lea and I are exchanging 42 words per day on average. | 我和莉亚平均每天交流42个单词 |
[06:42] | Jerome’s been in Sydney for the last 10 days | 杰罗姆过去十天一直在悉尼 |
[06:44] | for a nursing course. | 上护理课 |
[06:45] | I’ve called him like three times. | 我给他打了三次电话 |
[06:47] | All I’ve gotten back are like two one- word texts | 我得到的只有两条只有一个单词的短信 |
[06:49] | and a thumbs up. | 和一个点赞 |
[06:52] | And Carter Nix, that cute pedes nurse, is there. | 卡特·尼克斯 那个帅气儿科护士也去了 |
[06:59] | Okay, let’s remove the rebar. | 好了 我们把钢筋移走 |
[07:02] | Dom: Set up a FaceTime date with him. | 和他约个时间视频吧 |
[07:04] | Last year I played for Cal, | 去年我为州大队效力 |
[07:06] | my girlfriend got a job in Zurich. | 我女朋友在苏黎世找了份工作 |
[07:08] | Had to schedule our phone calls like doctor’s appointments, | 不得不像预约医生一样安排我们之间的视频电话 |
[07:11] | but it was the only thing that kept us going. | 但这是唯一让我们坚持下去的事情 |
[07:13] | Mml How long have you been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[07:16] | We aren’t anymore. She cheated on me. | 已经分手了 她出轨了 |
[07:28] | He tried to get out of bed and fell | 他试图下床 却摔倒了 |
[07:29] | Jordan: Nathan, are you in any pain? | 内森 你疼吗 |
[07:32] | The transfusions didn’t work. He’s in crisis. | 输血不起作用 他还没脱离危险 |
[07:34] | Get him subcutaneous tinzaparin, | 给他皮下注射亭扎肝素 |
[07:36] | I- I can’t hear out of this ear. | 我这只耳朵听不见了 |
[07:38] | Kalu: That’s not from his sickle cell. | 那不是镰状细胞造成的 |
[07:39] | He needs a brain MRI and audiogram. | 他需要做脑部核磁共振和听音图 |
[07:48] | You okay, Nathan? | 你没事吧 内森 |
[07:50] | Yeah, um, I’m just going to close my eyes | 嗯 我要闭上眼睛想想 |
[07:51] | and think of where I’mma take you to dinner | 这一切结束后我要带你去哪里 |
[07:53] | when all this is over. | 吃晚饭 |
[07:54] | Aww, he’s so romantic. | 哇 他好浪漫 |
[07:56] | Are you going to go out with him? | 你要和他出去约会吗 |
[07:58] | You have to go out with him. | 你一定要去 |
[07:59] | So when you said you”knew him from church”? | 你说你“在教堂认识他”的是吗 |
[08:02] | Moving on to the next imaging sequence. | 迸入下一组图像查看 |
[08:04] | Okay. Okay | -好吧 -好吧 |
[08:06] | He asked her out. She said no. | 他约她出去 她说不去 |
[08:07] | I think it’s because of another guy, | 我觉得是因为另一个男人 |
[08:08] | but he’s still interested, and so is she. | 但他还是有兴趣 她也是 |
[08:10] | Makes sense. | 可以理解 |
[08:12] | He does seem to tick your boxes. | 他看起来确实符合你的要求 |
[08:14] | T2 axial images are ready to be viewed. | T2轴向图像准备好了 |
[08:16] | By that, you’re saying he’s smart, | 这么说 你是在说他聪明 |
[08:17] | educated, talented, funny- | 有教养 有才华 风趣 |
[08:19] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[08:21] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:23] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[08:36] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[08:39] | Not sure I have time for lunch. | 我不确定我有没有时间吃午饭 |
[08:44] | How about a snack? | 来点零食怎么样 |
[08:47] | I love snacks. | 我喜欢零食 |
[08:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:54] | This is going to be so hot. So hot. | 这肯定相当火辣 非常火辣 |
[09:01] | Lim: Morgan? | 摩根 |
[09:02] | Uh, just a secondl | 等一下 |
[09:11] | Why didn’t you tell me my mother | 你为什么不告诉我妈妈 |
[09:12] | was in one of your clinical trials? | 参加了你的临床试验 |
[09:14] | Eileen Lim? | 艾琳·林 |
[09:16] | I didn’t know she was your mother. | 我不知道她是你母亲 |
[09:17] | She never mentioned it. | 她从来没提过 |
[09:19] | She was accepted into the trial? Mm- hmm. | 她被收进了临床试验 |
[09:21] | Which means no significant underlying health issues? | 也就是说她没有严重的潜在健康问题是吗 |
[09:23] | I can’t tell you that, but solid deduction. | 这个我不能告诉你 但是是很可靠的推论 |
[09:27] | I need you for a surgical consult. | 我需要你做个外科会诊 |
[09:29] | And you missed a button. | 还有 你少扣了一个纽扣 |
[09:36] | What about the third floor supply closet? That’s new. | 三楼的储藏室储物间 那边没去过 |
[09:38] | Sexy. I’ll text you a time for tomorrow. | 性感 我一会儿发短信给你说明天的具体时间 |
[09:46] | And there was surprisingly little muscle damage. | 令人惊讶的是 几乎没有肌肉损伤 |
[09:49] | With physiotherapy, | 经过物理治疗 |
[09:51] | he should make a complete recovery. | 他应该会完全康复 |
[09:53] | Physically. | 身体上 |
[09:55] | Your husband is on all of the recommended meds | 你老公服用了所有治疗老年痴呆症的 |
[09:57] | for Alzheimer’s. | 推荐药物 |
[09:59] | I’m afraid to say there’s nothing more we can do. | 恐怕我们也无能为力了 |
[10:04] | God. Three months ago, he was nothing like this, | 天 三个月前 他完全不是这样的 |
[10:08] | just a bit forgetful. | 只是有点爱忘事 |
[10:11] | Now, I mean, there are moments still. | 可现在 他只是偶尔清醒 |
[10:16] | But then he slips back into the fog. | 然后就会再次回到混沌状态 |
[10:20] | I miss him. | 我好想他 |
[10:27] | And it just breaks my heart to know how much he will miss. | 一想到他会错过多少 我的心都碎了 |
[10:34] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[10:41] | Cam’s Alzheimer’s is so atypical, given his age | 卡姆的老年痴呆症很不典型 |
[10:43] | and the rate he’s declining, I just think it’s worth | 考虑到他的年龄和病情恶化的速度 |
[10:45] | reconsidering all treatment options. | 我觉得应该重新考虑所有的治疗方案 |
[10:47] | There are no viable treatment options, | 没有可行的治疗方案 |
[10:48] | so it is not worth reconsidering. | 因此不值得重新考虑 |
[10:50] | How about vagus nerve stimulation? | 迷走神经刺激术怎么样 |
[10:52] | Nice. It hasn’t been tested for early onset cases. | -好主意 -它还没有对早发病例进行过检测 |
[10:55] | Not viable. Focused ultrasound. | -不可行 -超声聚焦治疗 |
[10:56] | That may stabilize the plaque burden, | 这可能会稳定斑块负荷 |
[10:58] | but would not improve clinical symptoms. | 但不会改善临床症状 |
[11:00] | Not viable, Deep brain stimulation. | -不可行 -深脑刺激术 |
[11:02] | I did some homework. | 我做过研究 |
[11:03] | Highly invasive with limited efficacy. | 侵入性强 疗效有限 |
[11:05] | Not viable. What about non- invasive | -不可行 -使用颞叶干扰的 |
[11:08] | deep brain stimulation, using temporal interference? | 非侵入性深部刺激呢 |
[11:11] | Stimulating the hippocampus could improve episodic memory. | 刺激海马体可以改善情景记忆 |
[11:14] | So…viable? | 所以可行咯 |
[11:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:20] | Alright. Nice. | -太好了 -漂亮 |
[11:23] | Park: You have benign tumors near your brain stem | 你的脑干附近有一种叫做前庭神经鞘瘤的 |
[11:25] | called vestibular schwannomas. | 良性肿瘤 |
[11:27] | The one on your right is very large, | 右侧的非常大 |
[11:30] | causing the imbalance and hearing loss. | 造成不平衡和听力缺失 |
[11:34] | Benign is good, though right? | 但良性是好事对吧 |
[11:37] | They’re growing. | 肿瘤在变大 |
[11:39] | If Ieft untreated, eventually, they will kill you. | 如果不进行治疗 最后可能会致死 |
[11:44] | We recommend surgical removal of both. | 我们建议两个都进行手术切除 |
[11:48] | Surgery wil be complicated | 由于你最近的镰状细胞危象 |
[11:49] | because of your recent sickle cell crisis. | 手术会很复杂 |
[11:54] | And removing the tumors risks complete hearing loss. | 切除肿瘤可能会导致听力完全丧失 |
[12:17] | ♪ No weapon ♪ | 任何 |
[12:21] | ♪ Formed against me ♪ | 针对我的武器 |
[12:25] | ♪ Shall prosper ♪ | 都不会成功 |
[12:33] | IfIcan’t hear, Ican’t sing. | 如果我听不见 我就无法唱歌 |
[12:37] | That’s not living. | 那不是生活 |
[12:41] | I’ll take my chances. | 我宁愿冒险 |
[13:05] | Shaun: Okay. | 好啦 |
[13:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[13:50] | Denver omelet. | 西式煎蛋卷 |
[13:51] | Home fries, extra crispy. Your favorite. | 自制薯条 特别脆 你最喜欢的 |
[13:53] | When I was 13 and burning 2, 400 calories a day. | 我13岁每天消耗2400卡路里的时候才喜欢 |
[14:01] | What are you doing here, Mom? Really? | 妈 你到底来干嘛了 |
[14:05] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了呀 |
[14:07] | There is a website that lists all the drug trials | 有一个网站列出了目前正在进行的 |
[14:09] | currently running, including one for hyperthyroidism | 所有药物试验 包括一种治疗甲状腺机能亢进的药物 |
[14:12] | that is 10 miles from your house | 离你家只有10英里 |
[14:14] | and pays $500 more than we do. | 还比我们这多给5OO块 |
[14:17] | But that one doesn’t come with a visit | 但那个不包括方便拜访 |
[14:19] | to my high- powered doctor daughter. | 我这个位高权重的医生女儿 |
[14:22] | If there’s something going on with you, | 如果你有什么事 |
[14:23] | I just wish you’d tell me. | 我希望你能告诉我 |
[14:27] | I’m here because I am worried about you. | 我来这因为我担心你 |
[14:30] | I’m fine. You always say you’re fine, | -我没事 -你总说你没事 |
[14:33] | whether you’re in a wheelchair | 无论你是在轮椅上 |
[14:34] | or you’re in the middle of a pandemic | 还是患上了传染病 |
[14:35] | or recovering from PTSD … | 或者正在创伤后应激障碍恢复中 |
[14:38] | Mom, I told you I didn’t want to see anyone | 妈 我跟你说了我不想见任何人 |
[14:40] | I know, and I respected your wishes. | 我知道 我也尊重你的意愿 |
[14:42] | But then I call you, and you rush me off the phone, | 但我给你打电话 你就着急催我挂掉 |
[14:44] | or you say you’re going to call me back, | 或者说你会给我回电 |
[14:45] | and you don’t. | 可你并不会 |
[14:47] | You always deflect. I’m not deflecting, | -你总是转移话题 -我没有转移话题 |
[14:49] | I’m working. Of course, especially | -我在工作 -当然 尤其是 |
[14:51] | now that you’re hospital co- president | 现在你既是医院的联合院长 |
[14:53] | as well as chief of surgery. | 又是外科主任 |
[14:55] | I mean, it’s a lot, but I’m handling it. | 的确任务很重 但我可以搞定 |
[14:58] | I’m your mother. | 我是你母亲 |
[15:00] | I was there when you melted down | 你崩溃的时候我也在场 |
[15:02] | because you had a book report and a science project | 就因为你要在同一天交读书报告和科研项目 |
[15:04] | due the same day- – I can’t have this conversation again. | 我不想再跟你谈这个了 |
[15:06] | That was 30 years ago. | 那都是30年前的事了 |
[15:08] | And by the way, I aced them both. | 而且我要提一句 两项我都得了最高分 |
[15:09] | Well, of course you did. You’ve always taken after your father. | 你当然会得最高分 你跟你爸太像了 |
[15:12] | Why is that a bad thing? It isn’t. | -跟我爸像有什么不好吗 -没有 |
[15:13] | He was driven, and he was brilliant. | 他有动力 也很聪明 |
[15:15] | And he was too proud- | 他就是太骄傲 |
[15:17] | And you just wish that he had worked less. | 你只是希望他能少工作点 |
[15:18] | I wish- Right? And that he was | -我希望 -对吧 他做为老公 |
[15:20] | more present as a husband and father. | 还有父亲都能更称职一此 |
[15:22] | I wish that he had been able to ask for help. | 我希望他当时能寻求帮助 |
[15:25] | Well, maybe he didn’t want your help | 也许他不需要你的帮助 |
[15:33] | I have to grab a shower. We Ieave in 30. | 我得去洗澡了 半小时后出发 |
[15:42] | Mm, we could try a middle fossa approach | 内森脑部左侧的肿瘤 |
[15:44] | on Nathan’s left side tumor. | 我们可以尝试中颅窝入路 |
[15:46] | Mm, 30%rate of hearing loss | 有30%的可能性会失聪 |
[15:49] | and won’t be able to fully resect the tumor. | 并且无法完全切除肿瘤 |
[15:53] | What’d you mean? | 你那话是什么意思 |
[15:54] | That Nathan ticks boxes because he needs me? | 说内森符合我的要求是因为他需要我 |
[15:58] | Just that taking care of people | 就是觉得你比较 |
[16:00] | seems to be your comfort zone. | 擅长照顾别人 |
[16:02] | What about radiosurgery? | 放射性治疗呢 |
[16:04] | Delayed efficacy and potential damage | 延迟疗效以及 |
[16:05] | to cranial nerves. | 对脑神经有潜在损害 |
[16:07] | Taking care of people is my job. | 照顾别人是我的工作 |
[16:09] | And mine, too, but I don’t seek that out | 也是我的 但我不会在人际关系中 |
[16:11] | in my personal relationships. | 寻求这些 |
[16:13] | Perez was an addict. Nathan has a chronic illness. | 佩雷斯是个瘾君子 内森有慢性疾病 |
[16:15] | Just, you know, seems like you have a bit of a type. | 但你好象有白己喜欢的类型 |
[16:18] | And what’s your type? The model who cheats with married men? | 那你喜欢的类型呢 那个和已婚男人出轨的模特 |
[16:21] | Okay. Oh, wait, that was your fake girlfriend | -好吧 -哦对了 那是你的冒牌女友 |
[16:23] | who was really with your boss. | 但实际上却跟你老板在一起 |
[16:25] | That sounds complicated. I don’t really have a type. | 听上去好复杂 我没有喜欢的型 |
[16:27] | Short, tall, blonde, brunette, neurodiverse, neurotypical, | 矮的高的金发的黑发的 神经多样的 神经典型的 |
[16:32] | I’ve dated them all. As long as there’s chemistry. | 我都约会过 只要我们之间有火花 |
[16:34] | Uh, what about a suboccipital approach? | 那枕下入路呢 |
[16:36] | Too high a risk of cerebellar injury or stroke. | 小脑损伤或者中风的风险极高 |
[16:39] | You don’t know me, okay? So you should stop acting like you do. | 你不了解我 好吗 所以就不要再假装懂我了 |
[16:42] | I think I do. Oh. | 我觉得我了解 |
[16:43] | I think I see something in you | 我觉得我在你身上看到了一此 |
[16:44] | that you don’t even see in yourself. | 你自己都看不到的特质 |
[16:47] | You guys like each other. Don’t be ridiculous. | -你们俩喜欢彼此 -别胡扯了 |
[16:49] | No way. | 不可能 |
[16:53] | What I’d like is for us to focus on finding a surgery | 我希望我们能集中精力找一个安全的手术 |
[16:57] | to safely save Nathan’s hearing. | 来挽救内森的听力 |
[17:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:02] | Okay. Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[17:09] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[17:12] | Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 肖恩·墨菲医生 |
[17:19] | Mm! Okay. | 好了 |
[17:22] | This may not be appropriate workplace behavior. | 在工作场合这种行为可能有点不合适 |
[17:25] | I know. And I missed it so much. | 我知道 可我特别想这样 |
[17:28] | I’ve been so tired, and there hasn’t been any time for us. | 我好累 而且我们俩也没有单独相处的时间 |
[17:32] | We need to make an appointment. | 我们需要个约会 |
[17:35] | Yeah. We do. | 没错 的确需要 |
[17:37] | We need a date night. Okay. | 我们需要一个独处的晚上 |
[17:39] | Our favorite karaoke bar has a two- for- one special tonight. | 我们最喜欢的卡拉OK酒吧今晚有买一送一的特价活动 |
[17:43] | We should go there and drink tequila | 我们应该去那里喝龙舌兰洒 |
[17:45] | and sing “Islands in the Stream” just like old times. | 唱《溪中之岛》就像以前一样 |
[17:49] | I don’t know if I’m ready to leave Steve, | 我不知道自己是否准备好 |
[17:51] | you know, just yet. | 离开史蒂夫了 |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | You know what? Karaoke sounds great. | 不如这样吧 卡拉Ok很棒 |
[18:02] | I’lI call Jordan. Okay. | -我这就给乔丹打电话 -好 |
[18:06] | My patient is waking up. | 我的患者醒了 |
[18:10] | I’m very glad we are having date night tonight. | 真高兴我们今晚要出去约会了 |
[18:17] | What were the four words I asked you to remember? | 我让你记住的四个词是什么 |
[18:22] | Apple, elephant, | 苹果 大象 |
[18:24] | planet, table. | 星球 桌子 |
[18:26] | Very good. And the color? | 非常好 颜色呢 |
[18:29] | Oh, that would be the color of my Gilly’s eyes. Brown. | 是我家吉莉眼睛的颜色 褐色 |
[18:33] | Very viable. Okay. | -非常可行 -太好了 |
[18:37] | Hello. Hey. | -你好 -嘿 |
[18:41] | Uh, you | 你 |
[18:43] | You have brown eyes, too. | 你也有双褐色的眼睛 |
[18:47] | Are you the hospital social worker, or | 你是医院里的社工吗 还是 |
[19:00] | I was going to give you a ride. | 我本来打算开车带你一起来的 |
[19:03] | Mm, seemed like you needed some space. | 我觉得你可能需要点私人空间吧 |
[19:06] | And so did I. | 我也一样 |
[19:09] | Co signed, as we decided, | 正如我们决定好的 |
[19:12] | together. Thank you. | -共同签署 -谢谢 |
[19:14] | Uh, this is my mother, Eileen. | 这是我母亲 艾琳 |
[19:17] | Aaron Glassman, my co- president. | 亚伦·格拉斯曼 联合院长 |
[19:18] | Oh, hi. Nice to meet you. | 嗨 很高兴认识你 |
[19:20] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[19:21] | She taking good care of you? | 她有好好照顾你吗 |
[19:23] | She is. Now if she’d just do that for herself. | 有 我只希望她也能好好照顾自己 |
[19:27] | Uh, in the recommendations”sections, you wrote, | 在建议一栏 你写的是 |
[19:28] | “same as last quarter. And? | -跟上季度一样 -然后呢 |
[19:32] | And Gail specifically asked for detailed feedback, | 然后盖尔特别要求进行详细的反馈 |
[19:34] | so I told her we would. | 于是我说我们会的 |
[19:35] | Knock yourself out. Very nice to meet you. | 随便你吧 很高兴见到你 |
[19:41] | That’s another two hours of work. | 这需要另外两个小时来处理 |
[19:44] | If he doesn’t think it’s necessary, why do you? | 如果他认为没有这个必要 为什么你觉得有 |
[19:48] | Because I’m the responsible one. | 因为我是负责任的那个 |
[19:50] | And please don’t tell me I sound like my father. | 而且别再说我说话方式跟我父亲一样了 |
[19:55] | Could the procedure have made him worse? | 可能是治疗让他情况恶化了吗 |
[19:57] | No, it just doesn’t make sense. | 不会 只是这说不通 |
[20:02] | It won’t be long before he requires | 可能很快他就会需要 |
[20:05] | 24/7 nursing care for the rest of his life, | 护士24小时照顾了 |
[20:08] | which could be 15 to 20 years. | 可能需要15到20年 |
[20:12] | You may want to consider a long- term care facility. | 我建议你考虑一下长期养护机构 |
[20:17] | No. | 不 |
[20:19] | Even if we could afford that, I- I would never do that to him. | 就算我们付得起这个钱 我也不会这么对他的 |
[20:25] | It will be quite challenging…looking after both of them. | 要同时照顾他们俩 是个很大的挑战 |
[20:33] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[20:37] | I’m, um- | 我 |
[20:41] | Wait, do you mean | 等等 你的意思是 |
[20:43] | I could still terminate my pregnancy? | 我还是可以终止妊娠的吗 |
[20:49] | That is your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[21:13] | Hi, Gilly. | 嗨 吉莉 |
[21:19] | I’m so sorry about this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:20] | No. | 没事 |
[21:21] | I know that I’m slipping. | 我知道我的状态越来越差了 |
[21:26] | You have to put me in a nursing home. | 你必须要把我送去护理院 |
[21:28] | And I- I do not want you to use our savings. | 我不想你用掉我们的积蓄 |
[21:30] | It’s got to be a place that oyr insurance will cover. | 必须得是我们的保险能覆盖的地方 |
[21:32] | No, I can’t. You have to, Gilly. | -不 我不能这么做 -你必须得这么做 吉莉 |
[21:35] | It’ll be too much to take care of both of us, okay? No. | -要照顾我们两个 压力实在太大了 好吗 -不 |
[21:37] | You have to, Gilly. | 你必须得这么做 吉莉 |
[21:39] | For our baby | 为了我们的孩子 |
[21:43] | Okay? Okay. | 好吗 好 |
[21:50] | Where | 这 |
[21:51] | Why am I in a hospital? | 我为什么在医院里 |
[21:55] | Wha- What, um- | 什么 |
[21:58] | What’s wrong with me? What What- Okay, okay. | -我这是怎么了 -没事 没事 |
[22:01] | What is happening? It’s okay. | -出什么事了 -没事的 |
[22:03] | I don’t, um | 我不 |
[22:06] | Oh, my God. What’s happening to me? | 我的天 我这是怎么了 |
[22:09] | What’s happening to me? Oh, my God! Shh, shh, shh, shh. | -我这是怎么了 我的天 -没事 没事的 |
[22:13] | Why is this happening to me? | 我为什么会这样 |
[22:14] | It’s okay. Shh. Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. | 没事的 没事的 |
[22:30] | This is really not sexy. | 这真的不是很火辣 |
[22:33] | Well, we can change that. | 那可以改 |
[22:43] | Mm, ow, my hair. | 我的头发 |
[22:45] | Oh, it’s my watch. | 是我的手表 |
[22:48] | What was that? | 什么东西 |
[22:49] | Something lemon- scented. | 某种柠檬味的东西 |
[22:51] | Here. Take that off. | 来 脱了它 |
[22:56] | Leave itl What? | -别管了 -什么 |
[22:57] | It takes my mind off the smell! Keep goingl | 这能让我不去想这味道 继续 |
[23:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:15] | Yeah, the window cleaner broke my fall. | 没事 窗户清洁剂给我垫着了 |
[23:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:20] | Are your eyes burning? Nothing we can’t handle. | -你眼睛疼吗 -这都可以解决 |
[23:21] | No. | 不 |
[23:27] | Do you smell ammonia? | 你闻到氨水味了吗 |
[23:34] | Dr. Park? | 朴医生 |
[23:36] | I’m gonna walk this off. | 我去走走散散味儿 |
[23:41] | You smell very lemony. | 你身上好重的柠檬味 |
[23:42] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[23:43] | Didn’t the residents tell you to go home? | 住院医生不是让你回家了吗 |
[23:44] | I ignored them. | 我无视了他们 |
[23:46] | This is my one job and my one mission. | 这是我唯一的工作和任务 |
[23:47] | Okay, there was a case in Mauritius | 我找到一个毛里求斯的案例 |
[23:48] | where they removed bilateral schwannomas | 他们采取了双侧内窥镜辅助锁孔的方式 |
[23:50] | in a patient with recent sickle cell crisis | 在保留患者听力的情况下 |
[23:52] | using a bilateral endoscopic assisted keyhole approach | 切除了这位出现镰状细胞危象患者的 |
[23:55] | with preserved hearing. | 双侧神经鞘瘤 |
[23:56] | How’d you find this? | 你怎么查到的 |
[23:57] | I used AI software to search | 我用了人工智能软件 |
[23:59] | all potentially relevant non- English- language articles. | 查了所有可能与此相关的非英语文章 |
[24:02] | This is great, Charlie. | 这太棒了 查莉 |
[24:05] | Tell Jordan and Kalu to take it to the patient. | 让乔丹和卡卢把这个案例告诉患者 |
[24:08] | Now my tablet smells lemony. | 现在我的平板也是柠檬味的了 |
[24:11] | But it’s streak- free. Oh. | 但它不留痕迹的 |
[24:19] | You heard they’re calling a board meeting tomorrow? | 你听说了吗 明天他们要开董事会 |
[24:23] | Can you cover for me? | 你能替我一下吗 |
[24:25] | I got Warrior tickets. | 我要去看勇士队的球赛 |
[24:27] | Show them to me. | 那给我看票 |
[24:29] | You think I’m making up Warrior tickets? | 你觉得我说我有勇士队的票是编的吗 |
[24:34] | Take out your phone and show me the tickets. | 把你手机拿出来 票给我看 |
[24:40] | Does it count if I buy them right now? | 我现在买行吗 |
[24:43] | Honestly, I wish I could cover it. | 说实话 我也想替你 |
[24:45] | It would be preferable to taking my mom shopping. | 总比带我妈去购物要好 |
[24:48] | She wants a TV tray, | 她要个小电视桌 |
[24:51] | and tomorrow’s my one free night. | 而明天是我唯一一个休息的晚上 |
[24:52] | You’re kidding, right? You’d rather cover a board meeting | 你开玩笑的吧 你宁愿去参加董事会 |
[24:54] | than hang out with your mom? | 也不愿意陪你妈吗 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:59] | Does she have leprosy? | 她是得了麻风了吗 |
[25:01] | I mean, look, she’s a lovely person with everyone else, | 她对其他人都可好了 |
[25:05] | but when it’s just us, conversation starts | 但是只有我们的时候 她开口就是 |
[25:07] | as a critique of my life and devolves into an argument. | 批评我的人生 最后发展成吵架 |
[25:10] | That’s a sad story. | 那真是太令人悲伤了 |
[25:13] | I’lI take her shopping, for two board meetings. | 我可以带她去购物 换你替我参加两次董事会 |
[25:21] | Deal. | 成交 |
[25:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:31] | The endoscopic keyhole approach | 双侧内窥镜辅助锁孔的方式 |
[25:33] | poses a much smaller risk. | 风险要小得多 |
[25:38] | If there’s any chance of me losing my hearing, | 只要有任何失去听力的风险 |
[25:42] | I can’t do it. | 我就不能做 |
[25:44] | I mean, my music, it’s all I have. | 我只有我的音乐了 |
[25:49] | Kalu: Not too long ago, I thought I had it all. | 不久之前 我以为自己拥有一切 |
[25:51] | I traveled the world. | 我在全世界旅行 |
[25:53] | Cushy job, great benefits. | 舒服的工作 不错的福利 |
[25:56] | It ticked every box on the list | 那种生活完全符合 |
[25:57] | of what I thought was right for me. | 我自认为适合我的一切 |
[26:01] | Then luck of the draw brought me back here, | 然后上天把我带回了这里 |
[26:03] | and I realized how much better things might be. | 我才意识到 原来还可以更好 |
[26:08] | I just had to embrace the unknown. | 我只需要去拥抱术知就可以了 |
[26:13] | Best decision I ever made. | 那是我所做过的最好的决定 |
[26:18] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[26:25] | That God wants you to really live, | 我觉得上帝希望你能真正地好好生活 |
[26:29] | And he brought you here so we can save you. | 他带你来到这里 就是为了让我们救你 |
[26:40] | Let’s embrace the unknown. | 那就拥抱未知吧 |
[26:55] | His numbers all look good. We can discharge him tomorrow. | 他的数据一切正常 明天就可以给他办出院了 |
[27:03] | We always wanted kids. | 我们一直都很想要孩子 |
[27:06] | He couldn’t wait to be a dad. | 他非常想当父亲 |
[27:09] | Then I got diagnosed with breast cancer. | 然后我得了乳腺癌 |
[27:12] | Stage three. Really aggressive. I was so sick. | 三期 侵袭性的 我病得很重 |
[27:16] | And Cam? | 而卡姆呢 |
[27:18] | He took a leave of absence so that he could be with me | 他请了假 就为了陪着我 |
[27:21] | every miserable hour of every miserable day. | 度过每一天每个小时的痛苦 |
[27:26] | And that wonderful man is still in there somewhere. | 那个好男人还在他体内 |
[27:34] | If I try to look after both of them, | 如果我试图同时照顾他们两个 |
[27:37] | I won’t be enough for either of them. | 那就谁都照顾不好 |
[27:45] | I’m going to terminate my pregnancy. | 我要终止妊娠 |
[28:05] | First, I check his diaper, if it’s pinching anywhere, | 先是检查尿布 看有没有哪里让他不舒服 |
[28:08] | then his bottom to see if there’s a rash. | 然后是他的屁股 看有没有起疹子 |
[28:10] | If he’s still crying, try a cuddle, | 如果他还哭 那就试试抱他 |
[28:12] | but he prefers a swaying motion, not an up and down. | 但他喜欢晃的 不喜欢上下来回的 |
[28:14] | And if that doesn’t work, he Shaun: I have compiled | -如果这还不行 -我整理了一份 |
[28:16] | a comprehensive “Guide to Steve Care, | 完整的史蒂夫照护指南 |
[28:18] | which includes links for diagnosing conjunctivitis, | 包括结膜炎 尿路感染 热性惊厥 |
[28:20] | UTIs, febrile seizures, menin | 脑膜炎等等疾病的链接 |
[28:21] | Okay, first of all, I’m a doctor. | 好了 首先 我是个医生 |
[28:23] | Second of all, I grew up watching brothers, cousins, | 其次 我从小就在照顾自己弟弟 表亲 |
[28:26] | neighbors’kids, and some of their cousins. | 邻居的孩子 还有他们的表亲 |
[28:28] | I will call you at the slightest issue. | 出任何问题我都会联系你们的 |
[28:31] | Now, please go. | 你俩赶紧走吧 |
[28:39] | ♪And you turned me inside out ♪ | 你把我翻了个遍 |
[28:42] | ♪And you paved the road I am walking on ♪ | 你铺平了我的路 |
[28:48] | ♪You are the only one I want ♪ | 我只想要你 |
[29:08] | This does kinda seem like old times. | 这感觉回到从前了 |
[29:10] | The karaoke selection no longer offers “Islands in the Stream, “ | 卡拉OK里面没有《溪中小岛》这首歌了 |
[29:14] | but they do have a lot of A- B- B- A. | 但他们有很多ABBA乐队的歌 |
[29:16] | Still, look at us, out on a date night, | 你瞧瞧我们 出来约会了 |
[29:21] | just the two of us. This is nice, right? | 就我们俩 多好啊 |
[29:25] | And they replaced the ballast | 而且他们还换掉了 |
[29:27] | on the neon sign that was buzzing. | 霓虹灯上那个一直有嗡嗡声的镇流器 |
[29:33] | Mm, this is not | 这不是 |
[29:36] | the same brand of tequila they used to serve. | 他们以前卖的那种龙舌兰 |
[29:42] | It’s Jordan! | 是乔丹 |
[29:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:46] | No, it’s in the fridge. | 不 是在冰箱里 |
[29:49] | Is he crying? | 他哭了吗 |
[29:50] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[29:52] | Everything else good? | 没什么事吧 |
[29:54] | Great. Yeah, okay. | 好极了 好 好 |
[29:56] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[29:58] | She couldn’t find his pacifier. | 她找不到他的奶嘴了 |
[30:01] | Steve’s fine. | 史蒂夫没事 |
[30:11] | I’m sorry, but this is not like old times. | 抱歉 但这和以前不一样了 |
[30:15] | It’s not just the tequila | 不只是龙舌兰变了 |
[30:18] | and the music that’s changed. | 音乐变了 |
[30:19] | Everything has changed- – | 一切都变了 |
[30:22] | how I see the world, how I see you, | 我对这个世界的看法 对你 |
[30:25] | how I see me. | 对我自己的看法 |
[30:29] | One teeny- tiny, little baby, and the whole world looks different. | 就因为一个小小孩 整个世界就都不一样了 |
[30:51] | I should go to the hospital. | 我得去医院了 |
[30:54] | You go to the hospital. I’ll go home to Steve. | 你去医院 我回家陪史蒂夫 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:11] | Felt like an apology offering was in order. | 我觉得我得向你道个歉 |
[31:14] | Dinner? Shaun mentioned you were babysitting. | 吃晚餐吗 肖恩说你在帮他们看孩子 |
[31:21] | I am starving, and it smells delicious. | 我饿死了 而且这闻上去好香 |
[31:23] | It tastes even better. | 吃起来更香 |
[31:25] | It is, uh, fenkata, | 这是焖兔肉 |
[31:27] | a Maltese stew with vegetable, wine, and rabbit. | 一种用蔬菜 红酒和兔子制成的马耳他菜 |
[31:33] | What if your favorite dish is something you’ve never tried? | 说不定这种你从没尝过的就会成为你的最爱呢 |
[31:36] | Y- You think me facing the unknown is eating bunny soup? | 你觉得我面对的未知就是喝兔汤吗 |
[31:40] | Hard pass. Look, if you don’t like it, | -算了吧 -如果你不喜欢 |
[31:42] | we can order something else, okay? | 我们可以再点别的 好吗 |
[31:48] | Do not be a coward. | 别这么胆小 |
[31:56] | It’s- – Bussin’. | -这 -不错吧 |
[31:58] | Definitely bussin’. | 太不错了 |
[32:01] | I’ll make you a plate. | 我给你盛一碗 |
[32:05] | I got your ultrasound set up on his left side. | 我准备好了 |
[32:07] | Okay. I am testing a theory. | 好的 我在测验一个理论 |
[32:08] | Wake up, please! | 请醒一醒 |
[32:12] | What are the words we asked you to remember? | 我们让你记住的词是什么 |
[32:14] | What are you doing in my house? | 你们在我家做什么 |
[32:16] | I’m I’m calling the police. | 我 我要报警了 |
[32:17] | I’m- | 我 |
[32:21] | What are the words we asked you to remember? | 我们让你记住的词是什么 |
[32:25] | A- Apple, elephant, planet, and table. | 苹 苹果 大象 星球 桌子 |
[32:29] | What just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[32:30] | His Alzheimer’s is atypical because it is not Alzheimer’s. | 他的阿尔兹海默症是非典型的 因为他没有患阿尔兹海默症 |
[32:34] | His left jugular is compressed | 他的左颈静脉受到压迫 |
[32:35] | and restricting blood flow from his brain, | 限制了大脑血液流动 |
[32:36] | which is only restored when his head is turned | 只有在他的头向右转到60度以上的时候 |
[32:38] | to the right at Ieast 60 degrees. | 大脑才能恢复血液流动 |
[32:40] | There definitely is a viable treatment option | 有一个可行的治疗方案 |
[32:44] | a surgery. | 动手术 |
[32:46] | I will tell your wife. | 我去告诉你妻子 |
[32:52] | That guy’s good. | 他超厉害 |
[32:58] | Let’s optimize hemoglobin. Stand by with two more units of RBCs. | 我们来优化血红蛋白 再准备两个单位红细胞 |
[33:01] | It’s ethnically matched, and our supply is low, | 这是同族配型的 但我们的供血量不够 |
[33:03] | so I’m working on a plan | 所以我计划 |
[33:04] | to recruit African American blood donors | 招募非裔美籍献血者 |
[33:06] | to help sickle cell patients. | 来帮助镰状细胞患者 |
[33:08] | Thank you, Charlie. | 谢谢你查莉 |
[33:09] | Opening arachnoid and draining CSF from cistern. | 打开蛛网膜 从脑池中排出脑脊液 |
[33:12] | Retracting the cerebellum. | 收回小脑 |
[33:16] | And there’s our big schwannoma. | 这就是我们要找的大神经鞘瘤 |
[33:19] | Dr. Allen, would you like to debulk the tumor? | 艾伦医生 要切除肿瘤吗 |
[33:21] | Rhoton dissector and microsuction. | 罗顿解剖器 准备微吸 |
[33:30] | You did some great work on this case. | 这个病例你做的很好 |
[33:32] | Can you tell Dr. Murphy? | 你能告诉墨菲医生吗 |
[33:36] | Charlie, I know Shaun is your hero, | 查莉 我知道你视肖恩为你的偶像 |
[33:40] | but I can see that you have a future as a surgeon. | 但我能看到你做外科医生的前途 |
[33:42] | You just need to believe it, too. | 你也要相信这一点 |
[33:44] | Of course I believe it. The only one | 我当然相信 |
[33:46] | who lacks confidence in me is Dr. Murphy. | 唯一不相信我的是墨菲医生 |
[33:48] | I just thought it might help if you told him he’s wrong. | 我只是觉得如果你告诉他是他判断错了 我会好受点 |
[34:03] | What’s your favorite song? | 你最喜欢听什么歌 |
[34:10] | Say you won’t let go | 说你不会放手 |
[34:17] | Say You Won’t Let Go” by James Arthur. | 詹姆斯·亚瑟的歌 说你不会放手 |
[34:20] | Your hearing is intact. | 你的听力没有受损 |
[34:25] | And we have a spot in our sickle cell disease | 我们的镰状细胞病基因治疗测验 |
[34:27] | gene therapy trial, if you’d like. | 有个空缺 你愿意的话 |
[34:34] | Thank you. Thank you for taking care of me. | 谢谢你 谢谢你对我的照顾 |
[34:39] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的工作 |
[34:42] | You never answered my question. | 你从不正面回答我的问题 |
[34:45] | About dinner. | 晚餐的事 |
[34:52] | I think I’m going to take a rain check. | 我想我还是改天去吧 |
[34:58] | Nathan, you are amazing, | 纳森 你真的很好 |
[35:01] | and you’re everythjng I pray for. | 你就是我渴望的一切 |
[35:03] | But I know myself, and | 但我了解我的情况 |
[35:07] | I might need to face some unknowns, too. | 我可能也需要面对一些未知情况 |
[35:16] | For now, | 眼下来说 |
[35:19] | I’d love to hear that song. | 我想听听那首歌 |
[35:31] | *I met you in the dark, you lit me up* | 当我身处黑暗时 是你带给我光明 |
[35:36] | You made me feel as though I was enough* | 你让我感觉 此生已无憾 |
[35:42] | We danced the night away, we drank too much | 我们跳舞直到天明 举杯直至酣畅 |
[35:47] | And you smiled over your shoulder* | 你回眸一笑 |
[35:50] | *For a minute, I was stone cold sober* | 我顷刻间清醒 |
[35:52] | Gilly. *I pulled you closer to my chest* | -吉莉 -忍不住把你拥入怀中 |
[35:57] | *And you asked me to stay over* | 你让我今晚留下过夜 |
[35:59] | Talk to him from here. | 在这侧和他说话 |
[36:01] | *Already told ya, I think that you should get some rest* | 我说过了 我觉得你应该好好休息 |
[36:08] | *I knew I loved you then* | 我是如此爱你 |
[36:10] | * But you’d never know* | 但你将不会知晓 |
[36:12] | Cause I played it cool * | 因为每当我不忍分别时 |
[36:14] | Why are you standing? | 你怎么站着 |
[36:16] | *Letting go, I knew I needed you* | 放手 我是如此需要你 |
[36:18] | You should be sitting. | 你应该坐下来 |
[36:20] | *You’d never know, cause I played it cool* | 你将永不会知晓 因为我在强装冷漠 |
[36:23] | You’re pregnant, Gilly | 你怀孕了 吉莉 |
[36:25] | * Scared of letting go* | 不忍分别 |
[36:28] | Lknew Ineeded you, but Inever showed* | 我是如此需要你 但却疏于表达 |
[36:30] | Yeah. I am. | 是啊 |
[36:33] | But I wanna stay with you until we’re gray and old | 其实我想和你白头偕老 |
[36:37] | *Just say you won’t let go* | 告诉我你不会放手 |
[36:50] | What if we never get it back? | 我们再也回不去了怎么办 |
[36:52] | Get what back? | 什么回不去了 |
[36:54] | How hot we used to be for each other. | 我们以前面对彼此的时候那么火辣 |
[36:56] | We used to be unstoppable, | 我们曾势不可挡 |
[36:57] | and that was before I even liked you. | 甚至在我喜欢你之前就那样 |
[37:00] | We’re in a better place now. | 我们现在这样更好 |
[37:02] | We’re a team, raising Eden. | 我们在一起 抚养伊登 |
[37:05] | I love the new us, | 我喜欢现在的我们 |
[37:07] | but I don’t want to lose the old version. | 但我不想失去以往的个性 |
[37:09] | Me, either. | 我也不想 |
[37:13] | It took Mia and I awhile to get our groove back. | 米娅和我花了一段时间才找回最佳状态 |
[37:15] | This is normal. | 这很正常 |
[37:17] | Thanks for comparing me to your ex- wife. | 谢谢你把我和你的前妻相提并论 |
[37:18] | Relax. I’m trying to make a point. | 放轻松 我只是想提出观点 |
[37:19] | Did you just tell me to relax? That is so dismissive. | 你刚刚是在让我放松吗 太高高在上了 |
[37:22] | I’m offering perspective, but if you’re gonna go | 我只是提出一些观点 |
[37:23] | from zero to bitch in 10 seconds- | 但你要是突然暴躁的话 那就算了 |
[37:25] | Oh, you think I’m a bitch now, | 哦 你现在认为我现在就算暴躁了 |
[37:26] | you have no idea. | 那你是真不懂我 |
[37:35] | This is my wedding dress. | 这是我的婚纱 |
[37:36] | Oh, that’s gorgeous. | 太惊艳了 |
[37:38] | She’s turning red. I will have a heart attack. | 她脸红了 我心脏病要犯了 |
[37:43] | Take it off. | 脱下来 |
[37:44] | Go change. Go change. | 换下来 快换下来 |
[37:46] | Hang in there. Hang in there. You look beautiful. | -坚持一下 坚持一下 -你太美了 |
[37:49] | It’s a beautiful dress, but I just don’t see it | 这条裙子很好看 但我觉得 |
[37:51] | for your wedding day. | 这条裙子不适合婚礼穿 |
[37:56] | We had a date. – Yeah, I know we had a- – | -我们约好了的 -对 我知道我们 |
[37:57] | I wore my nice cashmere sweater, | 我穿了那件漂亮的羊绒衫 |
[37:59] | the one that you bought me for our anniversary. | 就是我们结婚纪念日你买给我的那件 |
[38:01] | I know, I But you were too busy, right? | -我知道 -但你特别忙不是吗 |
[38:03] | You were probably hooking up with Carter Nix. | 你很可能和卡特·尼克斯有一腿 |
[38:05] | What? – And, sure, we never talked about | -什么 -好吧 我们从来没说过 |
[38:06] | ground rules, but I just thought- | 基本规则 但我觉得 |
[38:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop. | 好好好 别说了 |
[38:11] | I am so sorry that I missed our date, | 非常抱歉我没能赴约 |
[38:14] | but jet lag is kicking my ass, | 但我还在倒倒霉催的时差 |
[38:16] | so I fell asleep, unfed, uncharged, | 所以我睡着了 没吃东西也没给手机充电 |
[38:18] | which is why my phone’s been dead all day today. | 所以今天一整天我的手机都关机 |
[38:20] | But I have zero interest | 但我对这世界上所有人 |
[38:24] | in anyone in the entire world besides you. | 都没兴趣 除了你 |
[38:27] | And Carter Nix will not stop doing the Aussie accent. | 而且卡特·尼克斯老是学人家澳洲口音 |
[38:32] | And it’s it’s terrible. | 这可 真的忍不了 |
[38:37] | You look adorable, by the way. | 随口一提 你这样也很好看 |
[38:44] | Alright, I’ll get the wine. | 好吧 我去拿酒 |
[38:47] | Well, mission accomplished. | 好了 任务完成 |
[38:50] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[38:52] | Oh, no. Happy to help. | 哦不会 我很乐意帮忙 |
[38:53] | You have no idea. | 了解我就知道了 |
[38:56] | So, how do you like to consume your TV? | 你喜欢怎么追剧 |
[38:59] | Are you a binger or a savorer? | 是一口气追完还是一集集慢慢看 |
[39:03] | Yeah, no, I don’t really watch much anymore at all. | 不是 我已经不怎么看剧了 |
[39:07] | Then what’s with the TV tray? | 那怎么要买电视桌 |
[39:10] | Just an excuse to spend time with Audrey. | 就是找个理由陪奥黛丽 |
[39:13] | Thought we’d do better with an activity. | 我以为一起做点什么情况会好一点 |
[39:15] | See, and here you are, stuck with me. | 看到没 她把你发配给我了 |
[39:16] | Oh. No. | 不是的 |
[39:19] | You have been very sweet. | 你真的很贴心 |
[39:22] | I just wish Audrey liked me more. | 我只是希望奥黛丽能更喜欢我一点 |
[39:26] | Yeah, parenting, not for the meek, huh? | 是啊 养娃可不是件简单的事 |
[39:28] | Speaking from experience? | 经验之谈咯 |
[39:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:33] | How many kids? | 你有几个孩子 |
[39:34] | My daughter. She passed when she was 19. | 我有个女儿 她19岁的时候去世了 |
[39:38] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[39:42] | I- I didn’t mean | 我不是故意 |
[39:43] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s fine. | 没事没事没事 |
[39:46] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[39:55] | May I ask, | 我能问问 |
[39:58] | what was your daughter’s name? | 你女儿叫什么吗 |
[40:01] | Maddie. | 玛蒂 |
[40:04] | What is that smell? | 什么味道 |
[40:06] | Oh, my God. Best crepes in town. May I buy you one? | 镇上最好吃的可丽饼 我可以给你买一个吗 |
[40:09] | I would kill for a Galette Bretonne. | 我非常想来一个布列塔尼厚酥饼 |
[40:12] | I don’t know what that is, but it sounds delicious. | 虽然不知道那是什么 但听起来很好吃 |
[40:18] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[40:20] | Thank you. Hello. | -谢谢 -你好 |
[40:23] | ♪ Slow down these daydreams ♪ | 少做些白日梦吧 |
[40:25] | Mm, olives are gross. | 橄榄太恶心了 |
[40:29] | You thought rabbit was gross until you tried it. | 你以为吃兔肉很恶心 但你尝了才知道 |
[40:31] | Unh- unh- unh. I’ve had olives. I hate olives. | 我吃过橄榄 我讨厌橄榄 |
[40:34] | Don’t”unh- unh. You haven’t tried Castelvetrano olives. | 别这样 你还没尝过卡斯泰尔维特拉诺橄榄 |
[40:37] | Okay? They’re mild, buttery, | 好吧 这种橄榄口感顺滑 |
[40:41] | meaty, with a crisp bite. | 带有肉质感 咬起来爽脆 |
[40:47] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[40:48] | But only because I do need to refuel after this. | 但只是因为我这样之后需要补充能量 |
[40:54] | How are olives meaty? – How are they not? | 橄榄怎么会有肉质感 -怎么就没有 |
[40:57] | Okay, first it was rabbit, and now it’s olives. | 好吧 先是兔子 再是橄榄 |
[40:59] | Like, what is the meal | 这顿饭像个什么 |
[41:08] | Last night, I missed Steve, too. | 昨天晚上 我也想起了史蒂夫 |
[41:11] | * Stored in higher places* | 束之高阁 |
[41:14] | And it’s very difficult, | 很难熬 |
[41:15] | because whenever I’m away from you, I miss you. | 因为你不在我身边的时候 我就很想你 |
[41:17] | And when I’m away from Steve, I miss him. | 史蒂夫不在的时候 我就会想他 |
[41:21] | * Moon we’re dreaming* | 我们梦中的那轮月 |
[41:22] | *It’s where we’re gonna land* | 我们将于此地停留 |
[41:25] | *I’m gonna be there* | 我会一直在 |
[41:27] | I know, Shaun. | 我懂的 肖恩 |
[41:29] | But having more people to miss | 但想念的人越多 |
[41:33] | means having more people to love. | 说明爱的人越多 |
[41:40] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[41:43] | Our lives will never be the same again. | 我们的生活再也回不去以前了 |
[41:50] | They’ll be better. | 我们的生活会变得更好 |
[41:54] | *I’m gonna be there* | 我会一直在 |
[41:58] | * Running to catch up to where you needed me the most* | 在你最需要的时候向你奔去 |
[42:03] | *Now we can stay here* | 我们现在停留在此 |
[42:06] | *Flying our paper kites over rivers running home* | 让我们的纸飞机飞过河流 奔向家乡 |