时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’ve always taken after your father. | 你一直都很像你父亲 |
[00:04] | Why is that a bad thing? – It isn’t. | -这样怎么就不好了 -并没有不好 |
[00:06] | He was driven, and he was brilliant | 他干劲十足 才华横溢 |
[00:08] | I wish that he had been able to ask for help. | 我希望他能向别人寻求帮助 |
[00:12] | And insert the tube into the vacutainer. | 然后把管子插入真空采血器 |
[00:15] | And you’ve just passed phlebotomy 101. | 你就通过了抽血入门 |
[00:19] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[00:21] | Stop talking. You’re distracting me. | 别说话了 你让我分心了 |
[00:23] | I wanted to impress you. It’s a top journal- – | 我只想给你留个好印象 那可是顶级杂志 |
[00:25] | Get out of OR! | 离开手术室 |
[00:27] | Charlie Lukaitis won’t listen to me. | 查莉·卢凯迪斯不听我的 |
[00:29] | I cannot work with her anymore. | 我没法再跟她共事了 |
[00:31] | Apparently, she can’t work with you, either. | 显然 她也没法跟你共事了 |
[00:33] | She filed a complaint against you. | 她对你提出了投诉 |
[00:35] | What’s going on? – I’ve asked them to leave. | -出什么事了 -我已经要求他们离开了 |
[00:38] | He’s a Jew, too. | 他也是犹太人 |
[00:39] | A gay one, in fact. And I’m calling the cops. | 实际上还是个同性恋呢 而且我报警了 |
[00:43] | Are you okay? – Yeah. Now go get engaged. | -你没事吧 -没事 现在去订婚吧 |
[01:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:12] | Yes. | 没事 |
[01:14] | I am meeting with HR | 今天下午 |
[01:15] | to discuss Charlie’s complaint this afternoon. | 我要跟人资讨论查莉投诉的事 |
[01:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:23] | It’s just been three days | 已经过了三天 |
[01:24] | and you’ve barely mentioned Asher. | 你几乎都没提起过亚设 |
[01:27] | I’ve read that grief reactions are delayed | 我看过资料说自闭症患者的 |
[01:29] | in people with autism. | 悲伤反应会延迟 |
[01:31] | When a loss finally hits, it can be really intense, | 当落寞感袭来 可能会非常强烈 |
[01:35] | sometimes even overwhelming. | 有时候甚至是难以承受的 |
[01:39] | If that happens, find me anytime. | 如果真发生了 随时来找我 |
[01:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:09] | Asher and I came from different worlds. | 亚设和我来自不同的世界 |
[02:13] | I am a devout Christian from Oakland, | 我是来自奥克兰的虔诚基督徒 |
[02:16] | and he was an Orthodox Jew turned atheist from Brooklyn. | 而他是来自布鲁克林的正统派犹太人 后来成了无神论者 |
[02:22] | But when we met at St. Bons, | 但当我们在圣邦相识 |
[02:26] | he became my closest friend. | 他成了我最亲密的朋友 |
[02:31] | Asher had a way of making you feel like | 亚设有办法让你觉得 |
[02:33] | he saw the best version of you, | 他看到了你最好的一面 |
[02:36] | but he still loved you at your worst. | 可他也还会爱你最糟糕的一面 |
[02:41] | He was also one of the most courageous people I knew. | 他也是我认识的最勇敢的人之一 |
[02:46] | Brave enough to leave behind the people he loved | 勇敢的离开他所爱的人 |
[02:49] | to be the person he knew he was inside. | 成为他内心深处的自己 |
[02:53] | He was stubborn and opinionated, | 他固执而又有主见 |
[02:56] | had a strange affinity for grandpa sweaters, | 对爷爷款毛衣有种奇怪的偏爱 |
[03:00] | made a crazy- good margarita, | 能调制超好喝的玛格丽特酒 |
[03:03] | and he was just so, so much fun. | 而且他非常 非常有趣 |
[03:14] | I’ve made breakfast. | 我做了早餐 |
[03:15] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[03:17] | You’re barely eating. | 你都没怎么吃东西 |
[03:19] | I know. I’m exhausted. I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我知道 我太累了 昨晚睡不着觉 |
[03:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:23] | I’ve heard you up every night since. | 我每晚都会听到你起夜 自从 |
[03:28] | Isn’t your friend’s funeral today? | 你朋友葬礼不是今天吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah. I I think Im coming down with something. | 是 我觉得有点不舒服 |
[03:32] | Im gonna do a swab at work. | 我得去医院做个拭子检查一下 |
[03:36] | I don’t think you’re sick. | 我觉得你没病 |
[03:38] | You should talk to a therapist. | 你应该找心理医生谈谈 |
[03:40] | I just need sleep. | 我只是需要睡眠 |
[03:44] | I have to tell you something about your father. | 我得跟你说下你爸爸的事 |
[03:47] | And I should have told you this years ago, | 几年前就该告诉你了 |
[03:49] | but I promised him that I- – | 但我答应过他 我 |
[03:50] | Mom, I cannot do this right now. | 妈 我现在不想听 |
[03:52] | You idolized him, | 你崇拜他 |
[03:54] | and he never wanted you to see him vulnerable. | 他从不想让你看到他脆弱的一面 |
[03:57] | You won’t listen to me, but you will answer a text? | 你不愿意听我说 但你却会回信息 |
[04:00] | Well, it could be work. | 可能是工作上的事 |
[04:02] | Honey, your father Ma, I gotta go. | -亲爱的 你父亲 -妈 我该走了 |
[04:09] | He was one of the most considerate people I knew | 他是我认识的最体贴的人之一 |
[04:12] | and a damn good doctor. | 也是个很棒的医生 |
[04:15] | He knew what the patient wanted, | 他知道病人想要什么 |
[04:17] | so he fought for it. | 所以他会为之争取 |
[04:18] | He made it happen. | 他会让其实现 |
[04:20] | But that was Asher. | 这就是亚设 |
[04:23] | standing up for his beliefs. | 为自己的信仰挺身而出 |
[04:26] | Even if it cost him his family, | 即便这让他失去了家人 |
[04:29] | even if it got him in trouble, | 即便这给他带来了麻烦 |
[04:31] | Asher always did what he thought was right. | 亚设总是在做他认为正确的事 |
[04:38] | And now he’s gone | 现在他走了 |
[04:52] | because of a couple of ignorant, hateful monsters. | 就因为几个无知的 可恨的怪物 |
[04:59] | They knew one thing about Asher. | 他们只了解亚设一件事 |
[05:01] | One thing. | 就一件 |
[05:03] | And they killed him for it. | 就因为这个 他们杀了他 |
[05:04] | Left him lying there bleeding on the pavement. | 任他躺在人行道上流血不止 |
[05:07] | And those animals, they get to live. | 那帮畜生 他们却活着 |
[05:10] | And now he’s dead. | 而现在他死了 |
[05:11] | And I hate them. | 我恨他们 |
[05:15] | I hate them for taking my friend. | 我恨他们带走我的朋友 |
[05:25] | Have to go. We all do. | 该走了 我们都得走了 |
[05:30] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:40] | A guy drove his car through a crowd at San Jose SpringFest. | 圣何塞春季音乐节上 一个人开车碾过人群 |
[05:43] | Accident? – Doesn’t look that way. | -意外 -看起来不像 |
[05:45] | How badly are we outnumbered? | 这边缺多少人手 |
[05:46] | Still early intel, but it looks pretty bad. | 现在还只有大致情报 但看起来急缺人手 |
[05:48] | Activate Mass Casualty Event Protocol. | 启动大规模伤亡事件程序 |
[05:50] | Alerts are out. ORs are up. | 警报发出去了 手术室准备好了 |
[05:51] | Elective patients are canceled. – Good. | -可做可不做手术的病人手术都被取消了 -很好啊 |
[05:53] | We have eight surgeons away at the Cleveland Conference. | 还有八名外科医在参加克利夫兰会议不能来 |
[05:56] | I need a surgeon. | 我需要个外科医生 |
[05:57] | Severe head injury, hypoxia, and seizures. | 严重颅脑损伤 缺氧 癫痫发作 |
[06:04] | Skull fracture, brain herniation with CSF leak. | 颅骨骨折 脑疝伴脑脊液漏 |
[06:06] | Ill take him up. | 我带他上去 |
[06:07] | Call Dixon. He s the backup Team Leader. | 打给迪克森 他是后备队长 |
[06:09] | He’s in Cleveland, too. | 他也在克利夫兰 |
[06:11] | Put Murphy in charge until I get back. – You sure? | -我回来前让墨菲负责 -你确定吗 |
[06:13] | Today’s gonna be messy, especially after losing Asher. | 今天会很混乱 尤其是失去亚设之后 |
[06:16] | You’ll help him. | 你来帮他 |
[06:17] | Shaun won’t let emotions get in the way. | 肖恩不会被情绪影响到的 |
[06:34] | Dispatch said we’re getting over 25 patients, | 调度中心说我们要接收超过25名病人 |
[06:37] | many critical. First wave just arrived. | 很多情况危机 第一波刚到 |
[06:39] | Lim’s gonna be in the OR for a while. | 林要在手术室里待一段时间 |
[06:40] | SpringFest was six blocks from our house. | 春季音乐节离我们家就六个街区 |
[06:41] | You were gonna take Eden. | 你之前还打算帝伊登去呢 |
[06:43] | I know it’s horrible, | 我知道这很可怕 |
[06:44] | but these things are pretty rare. | 但这种事很罕见的 |
[06:45] | Are they? Look at Asher. | 罕见吗 看看亚设什么下场 |
[06:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:50] | You seemed pretty angry at the funeral. | 葬礼上你看起来很愤怒 |
[06:51] | Seems pretty reasonable. | 愤怒是很合理的 |
[06:52] | Watch your backs. | 小心后面 |
[06:55] | Do you need me to slap you? | 需要我扇你吗 |
[06:57] | I hope not. | 希望不用 |
[06:58] | You gonna have a problem working with Dr. Murphy? | 你跟墨菲医生共事没问题吧 |
[07:00] | I hope not | 希望没有 |
[07:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:03] | Doctors Park, Kalu, and Allen, | 朴医生 卡鲁医生 还有艾伦医生 |
[07:05] | you’ll be treating Red Tag patients. | 你们负责救治红色标签患者 |
[07:07] | Dr. Reznick, you’re with the ER physicians on Yellow Tag patients. | 雷兹尼克医生 你同急诊科医生一起处理黄色标签病人 |
[07:09] | Dom, you’re on Green Tags in the waiting room. | 多姆 你负责候诊室的绿色标签病人 |
[07:10] | Green Tags? | 绿标签 |
[07:12] | Red Tags are urgent surgical patients. | 红色标签是紧急要做手术的病人 |
[07:13] | Yellow, urgent non- surgical. | 黄标 紧急但不用做手术 |
[07:15] | And Green, minor injuries. | 绿标 轻伤 |
[07:16] | Minor injuries. I can do that. | 轻伤 我可以 |
[07:19] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[07:20] | You’re on Black Tags. | 你外理黑色标签 |
[07:21] | But they’re already dead. | 可他们都已经死了 |
[07:23] | Yes, every Black Tag patient needs a pronouncement checklist | 是 每位黑标患者在被送区 |
[07:25] | completed before they can be moved to the morgue. | 停尸房前都要完成一份声明清单 |
[07:27] | Those bodies are taking up valuable space. | 那些尸体占用了宝贵空间 |
[07:29] | It feels like you’re punishing me | 感觉你在为向人资投诉 |
[07:31] | for filing an HR complaint against you. | 这事惩罚我 |
[07:32] | I am not. Not working with you is an unintended benefit. | 我没有 不用跟你合作是个意外收获 |
[07:37] | That’s not how you’re gonna get her to drop the complaint. | 这样她是不会撤销投诉的 |
[07:39] | And you’re gonna need all the help you can get today. | 你今夫必须把所有能用的人都用上 |
[07:41] | Yes, and I need more surgeons. Like you. | 是的 我需要更多的外科医生 比如你 |
[07:43] | I’m not available. Remember? | 我没空 记得吗 |
[07:45] | You have experience, and I am very short- staffed. | 你经验丰富 而我人手非常不足 |
[07:47] | You’re short- staffed everywhere you look. | 你目所能及的地方都缺人手 |
[07:49] | Give me Yellow Tags. | 给我个黄标病人 |
[07:50] | Bay six. | 六号床 |
[07:53] | I’m taking her for an Ex- lap. | 我要带她去做剖腹探查 |
[07:54] | Jordan needs you. | 乔丹需要你 |
[07:56] | I’ve got a red tag. I need a surgeon. | 我这里有个红标 需要外科医生 |
[07:58] | Flora, blunt abdominal trauma, 40 weeks pregnant. | 弗洛拉 腹部钝挫伤 怀孕40周 |
[08:01] | This is Ken, massive flail chest. | 这位是肯 大面积胸部连枷 |
[08:03] | I need a surgeon now. | 我这里现在需要个外科医生 |
[08:04] | There are only two of us. | 我们只有两个人 |
[08:06] | Move them to adjoining bays. | 送他们去相邻的床位 |
[08:07] | She is critically hypoxic. | 她严重缺氧 |
[08:09] | My patient’s bleeding out. | 我病人失血过多 |
[08:11] | My guy’s here because of him. | 我这位之所以在这里都是为了他 |
[08:12] | Ken jumped in front of the car, saved a little girl. | 肯跳到车前 救下了小女孩 |
[08:15] | This the driver? – Yeah. His leg’s a mess. | -这位是司机 -对 他腿很惨 |
[08:19] | Femoral artery’s lacerated. Tourniquet there. | 股动脉撕裂 往那里绑止血带 |
[08:21] | Pressure’s critically low. | 压力非常低 |
[08:23] | She must be bleeding into her abdomen. | 她腹部内部一定是出血了 |
[08:25] | FAST ultrasound. What do you see, Dr. Allen? | 快速体表超声 你看到什么了 艾伦医生 |
[08:27] | Massive cardiac contusions, | 大面积心脏挫伤 |
[08:28] | pulmonary artery trunk tear, lung lacs | 肺动脉主干撕裂 肺撕裂 |
[08:31] | Okay, those are terminal injuries. | 好的 这些都是致命伤 |
[08:32] | This patient needs a cut down | 这位患者需要做切囗手术 |
[08:33] | to clamp his common femoral artery. | 好夹住他的股中动脉 |
[08:35] | I can cross clamp Ken’s aorta. | 我可以交叉夹住肯的主动脉 |
[08:37] | That won’t fix his heart. He is a Black Tag. | 那样治不好他心脏的 他是黑标 |
[08:40] | He risked his life to save a kid. | 他冒着生命危险救了个孩子 |
[08:41] | That is very heroic. He will be dead soon. | 此举非常英勇 他很快就要死了 |
[08:43] | You can still save the driver. | 你可以继续救司机 |
[08:44] | We should try to do everything we can. | 我们应该尽我们所能 |
[08:46] | You have. Move on. | 你已经尽了 治下一个 |
[08:50] | She’s in cardiopulmonary failure. | 她心肺功能衰竭 |
[08:54] | She’s…dying. I can’t save her, | 她 快死了 我救不了她 |
[08:58] | but I can save the baby. | 但我能救下宝宝 |
[08:59] | Prep trauma one for a C- section. | 创伤一室准备剖腹产 |
[09:02] | Dr. Allen, the leg. Now. | 艾伦医生 绑腿 现在 |
[09:06] | Crash cartl | 急救车 |
[09:16] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[09:18] | They’re unhurt, but their dad was just brought in. | 他们没受伤 但他们爸爸刚被送进米了 |
[09:20] | Can you check on the status? | 你能查一下情况吗 |
[09:25] | I don’t know where to start. | 我不知道该从哪里开始 |
[09:28] | Start with the patients on the left side of the room | 先从房间左边病人开始 |
[09:29] | and work your way over to the right. | 然后往右走 |
[09:34] | Hi. I’m Dom. How can I help? | 你好 我是多姆 有什么能帮你的 |
[09:43] | There’s a uterine rupture here. | 这里出现子宫破裂 |
[09:45] | Fetal decels are critical. | 胎儿心率衰减严重 |
[09:51] | Baby looks good. | 宝宝看起来没问题 |
[09:52] | Dr. Murphy, we can take it from here. | 墨菲医生 接下来交给我们就好 |
[09:54] | Get a Black Tag for the mom. | 给妈妈挂黑标 |
[10:02] | I need a thoracotomy tray. | 我需要一个开胸托盘 |
[10:04] | I might be able to save the mother, too. | 我可能也能救下母亲 |
[10:12] | That’s two more units of O neg. | 这是两单位的O型阴性血 |
[10:19] | His pressure’s stabilizing. | 他血压稳定下来了 |
[10:28] | That’s the last bleeder. Bipolar. | 这是最后一个出血点 电凝器 |
[10:30] | There’s just so much vascular damage. | 血管损伤太严重了 |
[10:32] | I think I have good profusion. | 血液流动情况良好 |
[10:37] | Let’s close the dura. | 缝合硬脑膜吧 |
[10:42] | Cerebral pressure is spiking. | 脑压急剧上升 |
[10:44] | His brain’s herniating. | 他大脑有疝气 |
[10:45] | I neecl to remove half his skull. | 我得摘除他半边颅骨 |
[10:46] | Bloodl pressure dropping. | 血压下降 |
[10:52] | She’s minutes from anoxic brain injury. | 她就快要缺氧性脑损伤 |
[10:54] | There. In the pulmonary trunk | 找到了 在肺动脉干 |
[10:56] | Dr. Murphy, four more Red Tag patients just came in. | 墨菲医生 又送来四名红标病人 |
[10:58] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[11:01] | Amniotic fluid entered her bloodstream. | 羊水进入了她的血液 |
[11:03] | The clump of hair got stuck, blocked her circulation. | 那团头发卡住了 阻塞了她的血液循环 |
[11:05] | Mom and baby will be fine. Yes? | 母子会平安的 怎么了 |
[11:07] | While you’ve been in here, four Red Tags arrived, | 你在这里面的同时 送来了四名红标病人 |
[11:09] | two nurses need central lines, and Kalu’s asking for you. | 两位护士需要中心静脉导管 卡鲁也在找你 |
[11:21] | We have incoming ambulances with multiple casualties. | 多辆救护车送来了多名伤亡人士 |
[11:32] | The damage to your husband’s brain was too severe. | 你丈夫大脑受到的损伤太严重了 |
[11:35] | He didn’t survive. | 他没能活下来 |
[11:38] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀 |
[11:39] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀 |
[11:41] | Shaun needs you to take another patient to the OR. | 肖恩需要你带另个病人去手术室 |
[11:43] | It’s STAT. | 很急 |
[11:50] | I need to relocate your ankle to restore blood flow. | 我要复位你脚踝以恢复血液流动 |
[11:53] | Can you hold this over your wound? | 能把这个盖在伤口上吗 |
[11:55] | Maybe you should call your supervisor. | 也许你该叫你上司来 |
[11:56] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[12:00] | Ah! – Got it. | 搞定 |
[12:02] | A new patient just walked in. | 新来了一位病人 |
[12:03] | She can’t wait. | 她等不及了 |
[12:07] | Pediatric alert, bay seven. | 儿科警报 七号床 |
[12:09] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能说下什么情况吗 |
[12:10] | Car came through my stand. | 汽车经过我摊位 |
[12:14] | Everything went flying. | 所有东西都被撞飞了 |
[12:16] | Something hit me in the eye. | 有什么东西打到我眼睛了 |
[12:17] | Cast- iron skillet, I think. | 我感觉是铁煎锅 |
[12:20] | Let me take a look. | 让我看一下 |
[12:26] | Dr. Reznick! | 雷兹尼克医生 |
[12:29] | I think I can save his leg | 我觉得用微血管吻合术 |
[12:30] | with microvascular anastomosis. | 我能救下他的腿 |
[12:32] | No, you need to amputate below the knee. | 不 你需要截掉他膝盖以下的部分 |
[12:33] | No, you need to amputate below the knee. | 不 你需要截掉他膝盖以下的部分 |
[12:34] | Limb salvage is tricky, but I really think I | 保住肢体是很难 但我真的觉得我可以 |
[12:36] | That is a six- hour surgery | 这手术需要六个小时 |
[12:37] | with a less than 5%chance of success. | 并且成功率不到5% |
[12:39] | We could save six patients in that time. | 用这段时间我们可以救下6个患者 |
[12:42] | Okay. Clamping bone two. | 好 夹住2号骨 |
[12:48] | Huh. The last time I was in this room, | 我上次进这间手术室的时候 |
[12:52] | Asher and I were doing a colectomy. | 是在和亚设一起做结肠切除术 |
[12:55] | You need a minute? | 你需要缓缓吗 |
[12:59] | I am faster at limb amputation than you. | 我做截肢速度比你快 |
[13:02] | See the Red Tag in the corridor. | 你去给走廊里的红标签患者看诊 |
[13:09] | We’re out of treatment rooms. | 我们没治疗室了 |
[13:10] | Convert the storage room into a trauma bay. | 把储藏室改成创伤治疗区 |
[13:12] | Can’t. Charlie’s still processing the Black Tags. | 不行 查莉还在处理黑标签的死者 |
[13:22] | I need to head home to Steve. | 我得回家去陪史蒂夫了 |
[13:26] | You want to come with? | 你要一起来吗 |
[13:27] | I could make you a sandwich, | 我可以给你做个三明治 |
[13:30] | loan you a baby for an hour. | 借你个孩子玩玩 |
[13:32] | Steve’s cuddles can be very soothing. | 抱抱史蒂夫是很治愈的 |
[13:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:41] | I’m just gonna sit here a little longer. | 我再在这儿坐会儿 |
[13:47] | Call me anytime. | 随时联系我 |
[14:12] | The nurse says you’re my son’s doctor? | 护士说你是我儿子的医生 是吗 |
[14:14] | He’s in a lot of pain. – Who’s your son? | -他很痛苦 -你儿子是哪位 |
[14:16] | Riley Larson. He’s over there. | 莱利·拉尔森 他在那儿 |
[14:18] | The driver. I know who he is. | 司机 我知道他是谁 |
[14:21] | Can you give him something stronger? | 你能给他用点更强效的药吗 |
[14:23] | He had the standard dose of morphine 30 minutes ago. | 半小时前已经给他用了标准计量的吗啡了 |
[14:26] | He’s still hurting. | 他还是很疼 |
[14:27] | That’s a shame. | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[14:28] | There’s a lot of people hurting right now. | 现在很多人都很疼 |
[14:38] | It takes some time for the meds to kick in, | 药物起效需要时间 |
[14:39] | but he should feel some relief soon. | 但他应该很快就能缓过来了 |
[14:42] | Move, move, move. | 让让 让让 |
[14:44] | Tell the OR to prep for bypass. | 让手术室准备做分流术 |
[14:45] | It’s okay, Amy. I’m here. | 没事的 艾米 我在这儿 |
[14:47] | Look, I tried to get to her, but | 我试过去救她 但是 |
[14:50] | Please just save her. | 求求你们 救救她 |
[14:52] | We’re on our honeymoon. | 我们在度蜜月 |
[15:02] | These bodies need to go to the morgue. | 这些尸体得送去停尸间 |
[15:05] | His pupils are fixed, but I don’t think they’re dilated. | 他的瞳孔定住了 但我觉得还没有散大 |
[15:07] | Apparently pupillary dilation is very subjective. | 显然瞳孔散大的标准是很主观的 |
[15:10] | I’lI finish this. | 这里交给我 |
[15:12] | ”The Principles of Neurology”- – | 《神经病学原理》里说 |
[15:22] | You can’t check the pupil box | 你不能勾掉瞳孔散大那一项 |
[15:24] | because this patient is still alive! | 因为这个患者还活着 |
[15:26] | Starting ACLS protocol. | 开始做高级心血管生命支持 |
[15:37] | Cardiac arrest from a tension pneumo. | 张力性气胸导致心脏骤停 |
[15:39] | Ethan needs this. – No, that doesn’t matter. | -伊森需要这个 -不 这不重要 |
[15:42] | He was a Black Tag? ·Lazarus effect. | -他是黑标签的吗 -拉撒路效应 |
[15:44] | When the paramedics did CPR, | 急救人员给他做心肺复苏的时候 |
[15:45] | air compressed his heart until it stopped. | 气体压住了他的心脏 导致停跳 |
[15:47] | I saved his life. – No, I did. | -我救了他的命 -不 是我救的 |
[15:51] | Heart’s too fast. Amnio. On it. | -心跳太快了 做穿刺 -马上 |
[15:57] | Inserting a central line. | 正在开中央静脉置管 |
[15:59] | I was right about the pupil. | 对于他的瞳孔我判断对了 |
[16:00] | You were listening to a book while he was dying. | 你在他濒死的时候还在看书 |
[16:02] | I gotta get his pressure up. | 我得把他的血压升起来 |
[16:03] | I was learning. | 我是在学习 |
[16:04] | You can’t learn if you don’t listen. | 你不听是没法学习的 |
[16:09] | Asher was excellent at receiving constructive criticism. | 亚设就很擅长接受建设性的批评意见 |
[16:11] | That’s not a fair comparison. Asher- – | 你这么比较不公平 亚设 |
[16:13] | You know what? It doesn’t matter who saved him. | 这样 谁救了他不重要 |
[16:14] | Let’s just keep him safe. Okay? | 先保证他活下来 好吗 |
[16:18] | Central line is in. | 中央静脉置管好了 |
[16:21] | AII right, the pressure’s good. It’s good. | 很好 血压上去了 不错 |
[16:23] | Charlie, can you get us a cardiac monitor, please? | 查莉 帮我们拿个心脏监护仪来好吗 |
[16:26] | She’s not gonna be at her best, nor anyone else, | 如果你每件愚蠢的小事都要去争 |
[16:29] | if you continue to argue over every stupid little thing. | 那她就不可能拿得出最好的状态 所有人都是 |
[16:31] | She is not helpful. | 她帮不上忙 |
[16:33] | She’s helpful to me. | 她帮得上我 |
[16:34] | Then you take her for the rest of the day. | 那今天之后她就都跟着你了 |
[16:46] | She’s bleeding everywhere. Hanging FFP. | 她全身都在出血 正在挂新鲜冰冻血浆 |
[16:49] | I’ll do an ACP | 我来做ACP |
[16:50] | to divert all blood to her brain. | 把血液转向脑部 |
[16:56] | Ophtho is expecting her. | 眼科在等她了 |
[17:03] | Hey, I’m sorry. I just | 抱歉 我只是 |
[17:06] | I don’t think I can make it through this day. Then quit. | -我觉得我今天熬不下去了 -那就辞职 |
[17:09] | Tomorrow. Right now, I need you to deal with that guy in the corner. | 明天再辞 现在我需要你去处理一下角落里那个人 |
[17:12] | The EMT thought it was cardiac, but it’s just a panic attack. | 急救人员觉得他是心脏病发 但他只是恐慌发作 |
[17:15] | Take him somewhere quiet and calm him down. | 带他去个安静地方 让他冷静下来 |
[17:32] | ♪ Heaven knows What happens next ♪ | 只有天知道接下来会如何 |
[17:36] | ♪ But we always Like to guess…♪ | 但我们总是喜欢猜测 |
[17:40] | He knew that you were gonna propose. | 他知道你是要求婚 |
[17:43] | He was so happy. | 他真的很开心 |
[17:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:48] | ♪ We both love and hate Surprises ♪ | 我们对惊喜既爱又恨 |
[17:49] | ♪Fairy tales And silver linings…♪ | 童话故事和一线希望 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:53] | They asked me to tell you that they need the room. | 他们让我来跟你说 他们需要用这地方了 |
[17:57] | My apartment is so empty. | 我的公寓好空 |
[18:02] | His family took him to New York. | 他家里人把他带回纽约去了 |
[18:08] | There isn’t even a grave I can visit. | 我都没法扫墓 |
[18:15] | My mom used to take me to the library on Olive. | 我妈妈以前会带我去奥利弗大道上的图书馆 |
[18:19] | Sometimes when I miss her, I go back there | 有时候我想她了 我就回去那里 |
[18:21] | and take out her favorite book and just get lost in it. | 取她最爱看的书 然后沉溺在其中 |
[18:46] | ♪`Save your strength Rest your mind ♪ | 保留体力 放松大脑 |
[18:50] | ♪ Have I ever left your side? ♪ | 我是否有离开过你 |
[18:51] | Stabilize the plate. I’ll place the lag screws in. | 帮我稳住 我来放方头螺钉 |
[18:57] | You were pretty dismissive of your patient’s mother. | 你对你患者的母亲态度很糟糕 |
[19:00] | Forgive me if I’m not all broken up about that man’s pain. | 真是不好意思 我不会因为他的痛苦而伤心的 |
[19:03] | Riley didn’t kill Asher. | 亚设不是莱利杀的 |
[19:06] | And it’s not your job to punish him. | 你的工作也不是惩罚他 |
[19:08] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[19:11] | But shouldn’t people feel the consequences of their actions? | 但人不应该为自己的行为承担后果吗 |
[19:14] | Maybe, | 或许吧 |
[19:16] | but Riley’s mother is feeling the consequences, too. | 但现在莱利的母亲也在承担后果 |
[19:18] | Her son did this. She should feel terrible. | 这是她儿子干的 她就应该愧疚 |
[19:22] | Your anger is totally justified. | 你的愤怒是有理由的 |
[19:25] | But is it helping you? Or anything? | 但这有用吗 |
[19:28] | ♪`Save your strength Rest your mind ♪ | 保留体力 放松大脑 |
[19:31] | ♪ Have I ever left your side? ♪ | 我是否有离开过你 |
[19:33] | If those monsters hurt like we’re hurting, | 如果那些恶魔和我们一样痛苦 |
[19:35] | maybe something will change. | 那或许就能发生改变 |
[19:36] | ♪ Have I ever left your side? ♪ | 我是否有离开过你 |
[19:40] | I did everything I could for your wife, | 我尽力救你太太了 |
[19:42] | but her chest injury was just too | 但她胸口的伤实在是太 |
[19:48] | No. | 不 |
[20:07] | Excuse me. Doctor. | 不好意思 医生 |
[20:13] | You need to look at this. | 你得来看看 |
[20:16] | I’ve been waiting two hours. | 我已经等了两小时了 |
[20:20] | S- Someone will get to you soon. | 很快会有人来给你看诊的 |
[20:21] | After my arm gets infected. | 在我的手臂感染之后是吧 |
[20:23] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们已经在尽力了 |
[20:24] | Then get more doctors. | 那就多找点医生来 |
[20:26] | Hey, look around you. People are dying. | 你看看周围 现在很多人濒死 |
[20:29] | Sit down and wait your damn turn. | 给我坐下乖乖排队等着 |
[20:31] | You have a new patient. 20- year- old, shattered pelvis. | 又来一个新患者 20岁 盆骨粉碎 |
[20:41] | Charlie, I need that thing. | 查莉 我需要那玩意儿 |
[20:44] | Sorry. I was reading Ethan’s EKG. | 抱歉 我刚才在看伊森的心电图 |
[20:47] | Hook up the drain now. | 把管子接上去 |
[20:50] | Good. Start suction. | 很好 开始抽吸 |
[20:54] | You’re doing great. | 你表现很好 |
[20:55] | Dr. Murphy doesn’t think so. | 墨菲医生不这么想 |
[20:57] | He’s still evaluating me. | 他还在评估我 |
[20:59] | That’s why I filed the HR complaint | 所以我才向人事部门投诉了 |
[21:01] | We’ll deal with that when the time is right. | 到时候我们会处理的 |
[21:02] | A bad evaluation will stop me | 不好的评估结果会导致 |
[21:04] | from getting into a surgical residency. | 我无法成为外科住院医生 |
[21:05] | No matter what I do, | 不管我做什么 |
[21:07] | Dr. Murphy will find something to criticize. | 墨菲医生总是能找到点来批评我 |
[21:10] | Why is he like that? | 他为什么这样 |
[21:12] | Dr. Murphy has been held to a higher standard. | 墨菲医生被以更高的标准要求过 |
[21:14] | He’s doing the same thing to you. | 他在以同样的方式对你 |
[21:16] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[21:17] | Nevertheless, he wants you to be perfect, | 无论如何 他希望你是完美的 |
[21:19] | so you do the best you can. | 所以你尽力就好 |
[21:21] | I need you to treat a complex liver laceration, Dr. Glassman. | 我需要你来做一例复杂肝脏撕裂伤的手术 格拉斯曼医生 |
[21:25] | I’m not operating. I told you that. | 我不做手术 我说过的 |
[21:27] | It can’t wait. | 这等不了 |
[21:30] | Well, Dr. Lee should be finished by now. | 李医生应该完事儿了吧 |
[21:32] | I just gave him an open hip fracture. | 我刚派他去做髋关节开放性骨折手术了 |
[21:33] | Well, then transfer the patient to SFG. | 那就把患者转去其他医院 |
[21:36] | They are on diversion. | 他们在接分流患者 |
[21:37] | For crying out loud, Shaun, | 老天啊 肖恩 |
[21:39] | you know the last time I was in an operating room, | 你知道我上次进手术室是什么结果的 |
[21:41] | and a liver lac? | 而且这还是个肝脏撕裂手术 |
[21:42] | Yes, it is a complicated, multi step surgery. | 是的 这是个很复杂 需要多个步骤的手术 |
[21:45] | Exactly. I might kill the patient. | 没错 我可能会害死患者的 |
[21:47] | He’s already dying. | 他已经要死了 |
[21:49] | You are my only option. | 你是我唯一的选择了 |
[21:51] | So it’s me or the janitor? | 所以不是我做就是清洁工做吗 |
[21:54] | The janitor is cleaning trauma two. | 清洁工在清理二号创伤室 |
[21:56] | He is very bright but is- – | 他很聪明 但是 |
[21:58] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好好好 |
[22:00] | Just give me Nurse V. At least she’l keep me honest. | 那你把维护士排给我 至少她能让我负责 |
[22:02] | Nurse Villanueva is running the ER with me. | 维拉纽瓦护士在跟我一起管理急诊室 |
[22:06] | Nurse Paikin, then. | 那就派金护士 |
[22:07] | Assisting Dr. Lee. | 她在协助李医生 |
[22:09] | Nurse Lashelle, she is very experienced and available. | 拉谢尔护士 她很有经验 而且现在有空 |
[22:12] | Okay, fine. | 好 行吧 |
[22:13] | Keep an eye on Mr. Newton’s hemoglobin and Ethan’s EKG. | 你盯着点牛顿先生的血红蛋白还有伊森的心电图 |
[22:26] | My son’s pain medication still hasn’t kicked in. | 我儿子的止痛药还是没起效 |
[22:29] | I’m on my way to surgery. | 我正要去做手术 |
[22:30] | It’s been two hours. Please! | 已经两小时了 拜托 |
[22:31] | Then he’s likely maxed out for the next couple hours. | 那就已经给他用到了接下来几小时里的最高剂量了 |
[22:38] | I know what you think of me. | 我知道你是怎么看我的 |
[22:40] | I can’t even argue with you. | 我也无法和你争辩 |
[22:45] | He left me a letter. | 他给我留了一封信 |
[22:51] | He didn’t think he’d still be alive. | 他没想过自己还能活着 |
[22:55] | He wanted to die doing this. | 他希望以死明志 |
[23:00] | For as long as I can remember, I’ve been trying to help him. | 一直以来 我都在努力帮他 |
[23:04] | We tried everything. | 我们什么都试过了 |
[23:07] | Pills, therapy, | 药物 治疗 |
[23:09] | inpatient, outpatient. | 住院 门诊 |
[23:12] | Seemed like he was making progress. | 看上去他好像有在恢复了 |
[23:16] | Maybe that’s just what I hoped. | 可能那只是我的希望吧 |
[23:21] | I’m angry, too, at him. | 我也很生他的气 |
[23:24] | How could he have done this? | 他怎么能这么做 |
[23:26] | And I’m angry at myself for not knowing what he was capable of. | 我也生我自己的气 我都不知道他能做出这种事 |
[23:30] | I wish you would help him. | 求求你 帮帮他吧 |
[23:51] | He’s down a liter. | 已经用了一升了 |
[23:52] | Give me two units. | 再给我两包血 |
[23:59] | Okay, here we go into the triangle of death. | 好了 现在进入死亡三角区了 |
[24:01] | So many things can go wrong. | 有太多能出问题的地方了 |
[24:04] | You want to talk it out? | 你想说出来吗 |
[24:09] | Clamp the porta hepatis. | 夹住肝门 |
[24:11] | Ligate the left hepatic to control the bleeding. | 结扎左肝 控制出血 |
[24:15] | Remove the left lobe- | 切除左侧 |
[24:16] | Dr. Glassman? – Yes. | -格拉斯曼医生 -怎么了 |
[24:17] | – I need you to look at Ethan’s rhythm strip. – Is it urgent? | -我需要你看一下伊森的心率记录 -这事儿紧急吗 |
[24:20] | He’s in sinus rhythm, but I noticed a run of PVCs. | 他现在是窦性心律 但是我发现有室性早搏 |
[24:23] | Well, keep him monitored. I’ll check it when I’m done. | 那就继续监控 我这里完事儿之后会去看的 |
[24:25] | But a half hour ago, he had another run. | 但半小时前他也出现了一次室性早搏 |
[24:28] | Didn’t I tell you to check every 45 minutes? | 我不是让你45分钟检查一次吗 |
[24:29] | I’m being thorough. | 我只是比较仔细 |
[24:31] | PVCs are fairly common. | 室性早搏很常见的 |
[24:33] | Can I do a 12 lead and electrolytes? | 那我能给他做个12导联心电图和电解质检查吗 |
[24:37] | That’s a good idea, Charlie. | 好主意 查莉 |
[24:38] | Run it past Dr. Paxton in cardiology. | 去问问心外科的帕克斯顿医生 |
[24:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:45] | Clamp the porta hepatis. | 夹住肝门 |
[24:47] | Ligate the left hepatic to control the bleeding. | 结扎左肝 控制出血 |
[24:56] | I need threaded pins here to stabilize the pelvis. | 我需要在这里打螺纹钉来稳定盆骨 |
[25:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:05] | He looks a lot like Asher. | 他很像亚设 |
[25:08] | Maybe a little. | 可能是有点吧 |
[25:12] | Blood pressure’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[25:14] | There’s bleeding in the pelvis. Vascular clips. | 盆骨内出血 给我血管夹 |
[25:27] | Okay, your pressure’s pretty high. | 好 你的血压很高 |
[25:28] | I still feel my heart racing. | 我心跳还是很快 |
[25:30] | That sounds normal. | 这听着很正常 |
[25:31] | Maybe that doctor lady should do another EKG. | 那个女医生应该再给我做个心电图 |
[25:34] | I learned about mindfulness- based meditation last semester in psych class. | 上学期我在心理学课上学到了基于正念的冥想 |
[25:38] | I think that could help you. | 我觉得这可以帮到你 |
[25:39] | I’m here for medical care, not yoga. | 我是来治病的 不是来做瑜伽的 |
[25:45] | Is that bad? – It’s just a little nosebleed. | -这很糟糕吗 -只是有点鼻血而已 |
[25:50] | Pinch hard. | 压紧了 |
[25:52] | I’ve never had a nosebleed like this. | 我从来没有这样出过鼻血 |
[25:55] | I need a doctor in here. Hello? | 这里需要医生有人吗 |
[25:57] | Why is it not stopping? | 为什么它停不下来 |
[26:01] | Okay, 500cc bolus. | 好的 上500毫升 |
[26:05] | Get her to OR three with Dr. Lee | 带她去三号手术室交给李医生 |
[26:08] | I need to hand off to a doctor. | 我得找个医生接手病人 |
[26:09] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[26:12] | Morgan can close this when she’s free. | 摩根有空的时候可以把病例结了 |
[26:14] | Two more Red Tags in the corridor. | 走廊里还有两个红色标签的 |
[26:16] | Have Jared take them. – Dr. Kalu’s still in the OR. | -让杰瑞德接 -卡鲁医生还在手术室 |
[26:17] | Then get Asher. | 那就去找亚设 |
[26:19] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[26:25] | Oh. He’s dead. | 哦对 他死了 |
[26:29] | One of the Red Tags has a chest impalement. | 其中一个红色标签胸口有一处刺穿伤 |
[26:31] | He could go south soon. | 他可能的状况可能很快就会急转直下 |
[26:32] | Doc, my crew has an urgent pick- up. | 医生 我的人有紧急情况 |
[26:34] | Dr. Quao needs an anesthesiologist, but they’re all tied up. | 夸奥医生需要麻醉师 但他们都忙不过来 |
[26:38] | I need you to look at Ethan’s EKG. | 我要你看看伊森的心电图 |
[26:40] | There are some unusual patterns. | 有一些不寻常的模式 |
[26:41] | Dr. Glassman is supervising you. | 格拉斯曼医生负责监督你 |
[26:43] | He’s busy. He sent me to Dr. Paxton. | 他很忙 他让我去找帕克斯顿医生 |
[26:45] | He thinks this is normal, | 他觉得这很正常 |
[26:46] | but I think Ethan is gonna die again. | 但我觉得伊森又要死了 |
[26:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:54] | Dr. Paxton was right and I am very busy. | 帕克斯顿医生说得对 我很忙 |
[26:57] | If you compare them over the two hours, you’ll see the clusters. | 如果你比较这两个小时的数据 就会看到聚类结果 |
[26:58] | Sorry. Quao really needs an answer. | -抱歉 -夸奥真的需要来人回答一下 |
[27:01] | And that Red Tag needs a surgeon. | 那个红色标签病人需要一个外科医生 |
[27:05] | Look, two hours ago Okay. | -听着 两小时前 -好吧 |
[27:06] | Dr. Murphy? | 墨菲医生 |
[27:09] | Dr. Murphy, Quao really needs an answer. | 墨菲医生 夸奥真的需要来人回答一下 |
[27:13] | Doctor, we have an urgent pick- up. | 医生 有个紧急病人 |
[27:16] | Find Dr. Park. We need a new Team Leader. | 找一下朴医生 我们需要一个新的组长 |
[27:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:20] | Dr. Murphy, I see you’re covering your ears. | 墨菲医生 我看到你捂着耳朵 |
[27:23] | I think you’re feeling very overwhelmed. | 我觉得你感到很不知所措 |
[27:25] | I would be, too, with people coming up to me, | 我也会因为人们不停来找我 |
[27:26] | bombarding me with questions. | 用问题轰炸我而感到不安 |
[27:28] | But maybe it would help if you broke it down | 但如果你把它分解一下可能会有帮助 |
[27:30] | step by step, | 一步一步来 |
[27:32] | issue by issue. | 一个问题接一个问题地解决 |
[27:43] | We can’t wait any longer. Go find Dr. Park. | 我们不能再等了 去找朴医生 |
[27:50] | Get the plastics resident to close for Dr. Park in OR one. | 让整形外科住院医生来给朴医生一号手术室的病人缝合 |
[27:53] | and send Dr. Park to the corridor patient. | 让朴医生去看走廊的病人 |
[27:54] | EMT can hand off to Dr. Steffy in the procedure room. | 急救医生可以把病人交给手术室的斯戴菲医生 |
[27:56] | And the anesthesiologist in trauma five | 创伤五室的麻醉师 |
[27:58] | should be finishing soon. | 应该快好了 |
[27:59] | Come with me now. | 现在跟我来 |
[28:01] | We are going to save your patient’s life. | 我们要救你病人的命 |
[28:07] | He has a ventricular aneurysm. His heart’s going to rupture. | 他有心室动脉瘤 他的心脏要破裂了 |
[28:10] | There’s no empty OR and this can’t wait. | 没有空手术室 这事不能等了 |
[28:12] | I will have to operate. Here? | -我要做手术 -这里吗 |
[28:14] | It’s not sterile. I can treat an infection. | -这里不是无菌环境 -感染可以之后再治 |
[28:16] | I can’t do anything for him if he’s dead. | 如果他死了 我就帮不了他了 |
[28:25] | Okay. You have to help me | 好吧 你得帮我 |
[28:32] | It seems like it’s slowing down. | 好像慢下来了 |
[28:38] | This is a posterior epistaxis. | 是后鼻出血 |
[28:40] | A what? | 什么 |
[28:41] | An artery ruptured in the back of your nose. | 鼻子后面的动脉破裂 |
[28:43] | You’re bleeding out. I need help! | 你在流血 来人帮帮忙 |
[28:45] | Look, I gotta go find you a doctor. | 我得去给你找个医生 |
[28:46] | Uh, I don’t feel so… | 我感觉不太 |
[28:51] | Helpl I need help, somebodyl | 来人 来人帮帮忙 |
[28:54] | Somebody helpl | 来人帮帮忙 |
[29:10] | Inflate the balloon Inflate the balloon | 给球囊充气 给球囊充气 |
[29:31] | I got the DeBakeys. | 德贝克一家我来 |
[29:32] | There are no Dacron sutures in the ER, | 急诊室里没有聚酯缝合线 |
[29:34] | but I think the Teflon should be a suitable replacement. | 我觉得聚四氟乙烯缝合线应该是合适的替代品 |
[29:36] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[29:37] | I need a surgeon! Is that the aneurysm? | -我需要外科医生 -那是动脉瘤吗 |
[29:39] | Yes, and we’re too late. It’s already ruptured. | 是的 我们来晚了 它已经破裂了 |
[29:41] | Give me your finger. You need to plug this. | 把你的手指给我 你需要把它插进去 |
[29:43] | Give me your finger. You need to plug this. | 把你的手指给我 你需要把它插进去 |
[29:48] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[29:52] | Clear. | 离手 |
[29:54] | Push another milligram of epi. | 再注射一毫克肾上腺素 |
[30:02] | Charge to 50 joules. | 充能50焦 |
[30:04] | Heart monitor’s showing asystole. | 心脏监测器显示心跳停止 |
[30:05] | It’s an unshockable rhythm, Audrey. | 没办法再重新起搏了 奥黛丽 |
[30:14] | Time of death, 4: 50 p. m. | 死亡时间 下午4点50分 |
[30:25] | Somebody heard yell- – | 有人听到喊声 |
[30:31] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[30:35] | TachoComb sheet is in place. | 特可考已经就位 |
[30:38] | Give me the | 给我 |
[30:42] | Final closure. | 最后收尾 |
[30:43] | I need to run mattress sutures to secure it. | 我需要褥式缝合来加固 |
[30:47] | Any error, I will destroy the blood supply | 稍有差错 他整个左心室的 |
[30:49] | to his entire left ventricle. | 血液供应就会被破坏 |
[30:51] | That sounds really bad. – It would be catastrophic. | -听起来很糟糕 -糟糕透顶 |
[30:54] | Can I help? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[30:57] | You must do exactly what I tell you | 你必须完全按我说的去做 |
[31:01] | exactly when I tell you. Okay. | -完全按我的指令开始 -好 |
[31:02] | exactly when I tell you. Okay. | -完全按我的指令开始 -好 |
[31:04] | Teflon sutures. | 聚四氟乙烯缝合线 |
[31:19] | Cut here. Exactly here. | 剪这里 分毫不能差 |
[31:23] | Very good. | 很好 |
[31:25] | Hold this forceps at a 30- degree angle. | 拿着这个镊子 30度角 |
[31:28] | You see that felt strip edge? | 你看到那个毛条边缘了吗 |
[31:30] | Press it down gently. | 轻轻地按下去 |
[32:21] | I couldn’t watch the news anymore. | 我再也看不下去新闻了 |
[32:23] | So I made cookies. | 所以我做了饼干 |
[32:26] | It’s stupid. | 好蠢 |
[32:28] | What else can I do? | 我还能做点什么 |
[32:31] | Nothing, Mom. | 什么都不能 妈 |
[32:33] | You can’t bring Asher back. – I know. | -你不能让亚设复活 -我知道 |
[32:37] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:43] | What were you gonna tell me earlier today about Dad? | 你今天早上要跟我说什么爸爸的事来着 |
[32:51] | He was an amazing man. | 他是一个了不起的人 |
[32:53] | Love of my life, really. | 我一生的挚爱 真的 |
[32:56] | And he had clinical depression. | 他患有临床抑郁症 |
[32:59] | What? | 什么 |
[33:00] | He traveled for work, | 他经常为了工作出差 |
[33:02] | but some of those trips, they were hospital stays. | 但有几次是去住院治疗 |
[33:08] | And he never. wanted you to know | 他也不想让你知道 |
[33:11] | Why? – Because | -为什么 -因为 |
[33:13] | he loved being your hero. | 他喜欢做你的英雄 |
[33:15] | He loved being a success, being immersed in his work. | 他喜欢成功 喜欢沉浸在自己的工作里 |
[33:20] | But when those things weren’t propping him up. | 但当这些东西没法支持他的时候 |
[33:25] | he would get lost. | 他会感到迷失 |
[33:28] | And I know that I am far from exciting. | 我也知道我这人算不上有趣 |
[33:32] | No, you weren’t all wrong about me. | 不 你对我的看法也没错 |
[33:35] | More than anything, | 最重要的是 |
[33:37] | I have found fulfillment from the small connections | 我能从与别人共享的关系中 |
[33:41] | that I share with people | 找到满足感 |
[33:43] | like making cookies for my daughter. | 比如给我女儿做饼干 |
[33:49] | He would have been so mad that I told you, | 如果我告诉你 他会很生气的 |
[33:55] | but I realized that I couldn’t keep telling you | 但我意识到我不能一直告诉你 |
[33:58] | that I was worried about you | 我担心你 |
[34:00] | without telling the truth about why. | 而不告诉你为什么 |
[34:04] | I loved your dad, | 我爱你爸爸 |
[34:08] | almost as much as I love you. | 就像我爱你一样 |
[34:12] | I am so proud of who you have become. | 我为你的成就感到骄傲 |
[34:18] | And I don’t want you to end up like him. | 我不希望你落得他那样的下场 |
[34:54] | This will help him sleep through the night. | 这能让他睡个安稳觉 |
[34:59] | I promise I’ll keep your son comfortable. | 我保证会让你儿子待得舒服一点 |
[35:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | Simon. Kerry. | 西蒙 克里 |
[35:24] | You ready to see your dad? | 准备好去见你们爸爸了吗 |
[35:28] | Go see your dad. | 去看看你们爸爸吧 |
[35:35] | I saved Ethan’s life twice today. | 我今天救了伊森两次 |
[35:37] | You just saved him once. | 你只救了他一次 |
[35:39] | The first time I did. | 第一次是我 |
[35:45] | I may have been wrong about you. | 我可能看错你了 |
[35:49] | You might make an adequate surgeon one day. | 也许有一天你会成为一名合格的外科医生 |
[36:05] | The corridor is clear, | 走廊上没有人了 |
[36:06] | and there are four empty bays for walk- ins. | 有四个空隔间供现场来的病人用 |
[36:09] | Thank you, Shaun. | 谢谢你 肖恩 |
[36:10] | You did a great job. | 你做得很好 |
[36:14] | It was a lot to ask, especially today. | 这担子确实太重了 尤其是今天 |
[36:18] | I am a good leader. | 我是个好领导者 |
[36:29] | Let’s take a look at that arm. | 我们来看看你的手臂吧 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[36:34] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:35] | Compared to what these people are dealing with, this is- – | 与这些人正在面对的事情相比 这是 |
[36:37] | You don’t need to apologize. | 你不需要道歉 |
[36:41] | It’s just that my wife’s been home alone all day. | 只是我妻子一整天都一个人在家 |
[36:44] | She has MS. | 她得了多发性硬化症 |
[36:47] | I have to lift her. | 她需要我抱她才能行动 |
[36:51] | That sounds tough. | 听起来很艰难 |
[36:55] | Not really. | 不完全是 |
[36:57] | She’s an amazing woman. | 她是个了不起的女人 |
[36:59] | An amazing architect | 一位了不起的建筑师 |
[37:02] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[37:07] | ♪ I could never live a life Without your love ♪ | 我的生活不能没有你的爱 |
[37:11] | ♪ I could never live a lie…♪ | 我不能生活在谎言中 |
[37:14] | I’ve sat there every day since it happened. | 事情发生后 我每天都坐在这里 |
[37:18] | ♪ How small am I? ♪ | 我有多渺小 |
[37:24] | I came to empty his locker. | 我来取他储物柜里的东西 |
[37:26] | I just can’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[37:36] | ♪I know That you’ll be there…♪ | 我知道你会在那里 |
[37:38] | Pre- gaming before Beyonce. | 去看碧昂斯那会儿 |
[37:44] | Cause when I’m in the darkness ♪ | 因为当我在黑暗中 |
[37:46] | ♪I can find you when I look For the daylight…♪ | 当我寻找阳光的时候 我能找到你 |
[37:50] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 |
[37:51] | ♪I know you…♪ | 我知道你 |
[38:04] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[38:06] | Rhino Rocket. | 犀牛火箭 |
[38:10] | I could’ve stopped the bleeding with a Rhino Rocket, | 我本可以用犀牛火箭止住血的 |
[38:13] | but I did everything wrong. | 但我全都做错了 |
[38:16] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:18] | I can’t handle this job. | 我无法胜任这份工作 |
[38:20] | I should quit. | 我应该辞职 |
[38:21] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别犯傻了 |
[38:24] | You saved a man’s life with a urinary catheter. | 你用导尿管救了一个人的命 |
[38:26] | That’s some kickass MacGyver medicine. | 简直就是医疗界的百战天龙 |
[38:34] | ♪ I know that you’ll be there Always be there ♪ | 我知道你会一直在那里 |
[38:37] | You still got game, Dr. Glassman. | 你还有两把刷子的 格拉斯曼医生 |
[38:39] | Ha. Even MJ knew when to call it quits. | 哈哈 就连MJ都知道什么时候该放弃 |
[38:42] | This felt like an old- timers game. | 这感觉像是一个老辈才玩的游戏 |
[38:44] | Well, nice to go out on a win, though. | 不过能赢一次还是很开心的 |
[38:46] | Ah, thank you. | 啊 谢谢 |
[38:50] | How’s Ethan’s heart? | 伊森的心脏怎么样了 |
[38:52] | It exploded. But we fixed it. | 爆炸了 但是我们给修好了 |
[38:54] | Oh, and I’m withdrawing the HR complaint against Dr. Murphy. | 对了 我要撤销对墨菲医生的人事投诉 |
[38:56] | For now. | 暂时撤销 |
[38:59] | ♪ Light in the darkness Light in the darkness ♪ | 黑暗中的光明 黑暗中的光明 |
[39:10] | I figured you guys would need something to eat. | 我猜你们需要吃点东西 |
[39:13] | Oh, bless you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[39:16] | I hear you’re leaving town tomorrow. | 我听说你明天就要走了 |
[39:20] | It’s been a memorable trip. | 这是一次很难忘的旅行 |
[39:32] | Sorry about earlier. We, um | 之前的事我很抱歉 我们 呃 |
[39:34] | Please sit. You’ve been on your feet all day. | 请坐 你都已经站了一整天了 |
[39:36] | Come join us. I have extra sandwiches. | 来一起吃吧 有多的三明治 |
[39:40] | I, uh | 我 |
[39:43] | I found some things that I thought… | 我发现了一些我认为 |
[39:45] | you might want. | 你们可能想要的东西 |
[39:48] | Asher was waiting for the right moment | 亚设一直在找时机把它偷偷 |
[39:50] | to slip that onto your desk. | 放到你桌上 |
[40:02] | A rep was handing these out | 我和亚设去的医疗大会上 |
[40:04] | at a medical convention that Asher and I went to. | 有个代表在发这个 |
[40:07] | I was going to toss it, but | 我本来想扔掉的 但是 |
[40:10] | Asher stuffed it into his backpack. | 亚设把它塞进了背包里 |
[40:24] | I…already knew about this articulating dissector. | 我 我已经知道这种关节解剖器了 |
[40:30] | It is very promising. | 很有前途的 |
[40:39] | ♪AII we know is how ♪ | 我们只知道怎么 |
[40:42] | ♪ To say goodbye ♪ | 说再见 |
[40:44] | sBut there’s…s | 但是 |
[40:45] | I will miss Asher. | 我会想念亚设的 |
[40:49] | He was a good friend. | 他是个好朋友 |
[40:51] | He was. | 是的 |
[40:53] | I’lI miss him, too. | 我也会想念他的 |
[40:55] | We all will | 我们都会的 |
[40:57] | ♪ There’s no one there To see them there ♪ | 没有人在那里看着他们 |
[41:03] | ♪`Just leave a shadow In the sky ♪ | 只留下一个影子在天空 |
[41:08] | I want to apologize for earlier. | 我想为之前的事儿道歉 |
[41:12] | going off- script in my eulogy. | 我念悼词脱稿了 |
[41:16] | I made it about my anger. | 我是因为愤怒才这么做的 |
[41:19] | And if you knew Asher, | 如果你了解亚设 |
[41:21] | you’d know he would have plenty to say | 你就会知道他会对自己的葬礼上 |
[41:23] | about not being the center of attention at his own funeral. | 自己居然不是焦点有很多话要说 |
[41:28] | ♪…ishow to say goodbye…♪ | 是如何说再见 |
[41:33] | This photo. Oh, yeah. | -这张照片 -是啊 |
[41:35] | ♪…to do it right♪ | 如何好好告别 |
[41:41] | ♪ You might get used to Healing faster ♪ | 你可能会习惯更快的愈合 |
[41:47] | ♪ It’ll break you over time ♪ | 时间会让你慢慢崩溃 |
[41:51] | ♪ AlI we know is How to say goodbye ♪ | 我们只知道如何说再见 |