时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Did he finish his. | 他吃完 |
[00:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:20] | Steve has little vocalization, is fixated on ceiling fans, | 史蒂夫很少发声 目不转睛地盯着吊扇 |
[00:23] | and makes eye contact less than 10%. | 目光接触不到10% |
[00:25] | He’s a baby. | 他还是个婴儿 |
[00:26] | And as his daycare noted, | 正如日托所指出的 |
[00:28] | he is not upset when his parents leave. | 当他的父母离开时 他并不难过 |
[00:30] | He’s a happy baby. That’s not a symptom. | 他是一个快乐的婴儿 这不是一种症状 |
[00:32] | Autistic children often demonstrate | 孤独症儿童往往表现出 |
[00:34] | less attachment to significant. | 对重要人物的依恋较少 |
[00:36] | Shaun, you know a six- mσnth- old | 肖恩 你知道六个月大的婴儿 |
[00:38] | cannot be diagnosed with autism. | 是不能被诊断为孤独症的 |
[00:40] | Not definitively, but it is important to look for signs. | 不能确诊 但寻找迹象很重要 |
[00:43] | Which may not appear for another 18 months. | 迹象可能还要18个月才会出现 |
[00:49] | I would still like to consult a pediatric neurologist. | 我还是想咨询一下儿科神经科医生 |
[00:52] | No. No matter what they say, | 不用 不管他们说什么 |
[00:54] | you’ll still be looking for signs, | 你仍然会寻找迹象 |
[00:55] | you’ll still be trying to find out what’s wrong with him. | 会试图找出他哪里出了问题 |
[00:58] | Not wrong. Just different. | 不是出了问题 只是不一样 |
[01:02] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[01:05] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[01:10] | I don’t want to be evaluating him | 我不想在他每次微笑 |
[01:12] | every time he smiles or he looks at a ceiling fan. | 或看吊扇的时候都对他进行评估 |
[01:15] | I just want to enjoy the magic | 我只想享受看着 |
[01:16] | of watching our baby experience the world. | 我们的孩子体验世界的这种魔力 |
[01:21] | Ignoring the possibility may help you feel better, | 忽视这种可能性可能会让你感觉好一点 |
[01:25] | but it will not help Steve. | 但对史蒂夫没有帮助 |
[01:27] | I have to go to work. Goodbye. | 我得去上班了 再见 |
[01:38] | Can you grab more diapers on the way home tonight? | 你能在今晚回家的路上多买些尿布吗 |
[01:40] | And salsa for Taco Tuesday. | 还有周二墨西哥卷饼日要用的莎莎酱 |
[01:42] | Chunky, not the smooth kind. Yep. | -要有块状的那种 不要太番茄酱那样的 -好 |
[01:44] | And can you skip your workout tomorrow morning? | 你明天早上能不锻炼吗 |
[01:46] | It’s leg day. | 但明天是练腿日 |
[01:47] | We need to be at the courthouse at 8: 00 a, m. | 我们得在早上8点赶到法院 |
[01:49] | Courthouse? | 法院 |
[01:50] | To get married. | 去登记结婚 |
[01:53] | Our attorney says a marriage license | 我们的律师说有结婚证 |
[01:55] | will expedite the adoption process. | 会加快领养程序 |
[01:56] | We can carpool. | 我们可以拼车去 |
[01:58] | I don’t want to get married as an item on your to- do list. | 我不想把结婚当成你的待办事项 |
[02:00] | Actually, it’s on our need- to- do list. | 事实上 这就是在我们的待办事项清单上 |
[02:03] | Okay, this is more than an administrative appointment. | 好吧 这不仅仅是一次行政预约事项 |
[02:05] | It needs music, flowers, romance, something…special. | 还需要音乐 鲜花 浪漫等等 特别的东西 |
[02:10] | I’lI get you a boutonniere and a harmonica. | 那我去给你买个胸花和囗琴 |
[02:12] | The other stuff we don’t have time for. | 其他的我们没时间搞了 |
[02:14] | Then we should make time. | 那我们应该挤出时间搞 |
[02:15] | Just like I’m making time for leg day. | 就像我在挤出时间练腿一样 |
[02:20] | Did he swallow anything? | 他吞了什么东西吗 |
[02:22] | No. | 没有 |
[02:24] | He…He has asthma, but his inhaler’s not helping. | 他 他有哮喘 但用了吸入器也没有缓解 |
[02:26] | Get a suprasternal view. | 看一下胸骨上方 |
[02:30] | Holy cow, he has a third arm. | 天哪 他有第三只胳膊 |
[02:34] | That’s his aburo. | 那是他的阿布罗 |
[02:37] | His”little brother. “ | 他的“小弟弟” |
[02:38] | You speak Yoruba? – My father’s Nigerian. | -你会说约鲁巴语吗 -我父亲是尼日利亚人 |
[02:40] | I only speak six words. Seven counting aburo. | 我只会说六个词 算上弟弟的话就七个了 |
[02:44] | They say his little arm is all that’s left of his ibeji. | 他们说他的小胳膊是他的伊贝吉唯一剩下的东西 |
[02:47] | His twin. | 他的双胞胎 |
[02:49] | Eight. | 八个了 |
[02:52] | He’s too constricted to intubate. | 他这边太狭窄了 无法插管 |
[02:54] | Okay, bag mask ventilate. He needs a tracheostomy, stat! | 好 上气囊 他需要气管切开市 马上 |
[03:04] | Mason Landover, 41. | 梅森·兰多弗 41岁 |
[03:06] | Severe neck, back, and extremity pain. | 严重的颈部 背部和四肢疼痛 |
[03:08] | I’m gonna feel for tenderness along your spine. | 我要摸一下你脊椎的触痛 |
[03:11] | Anything that could be causing this pain? | 你最近有什么可能引起这种疼痛的经历吗 |
[03:13] | Well, I just spent eight months | 我刚刚在国际空间站 |
[03:14] | on the International Space Station. | 呆了八个月 |
[03:15] | Whoa. Like, spacespace? | 太空的国际空间站啊 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I’m a botanist. | 是的 我是植物学家 |
[03:19] | Studying the effects of zero gravity on soybeans. | 研究零重力对大豆的影响 |
[03:22] | Selected from hundreds of others for the job. | 从几百个候选人中选出来的 |
[03:24] | That could explain the pain. | 那可能确实会导致这种疼痛 |
[03:26] | Returning to Earth’s gravity puts enormous stress on the joints. | 回到地球之后重力会给关节带来巨大的压力 |
[03:28] | It was worth it. | 那也值了 |
[03:30] | He can barely walk. | 他几乎走不了路 |
[03:32] | And he’s had a bunch of other health problems since coming back. | 回来之后他还有其他健康问题 |
[03:36] | Palpate arms and legs for pain. | 触诊手臂和腿是否疼痛 |
[03:38] | Low gravity decreases bone mass. | 低重力环境会降低骨量 |
[03:40] | We should do a DEXA scan to assess how much he’s lost. | 我们应该做个骨密度扫描来评估他损失了多少 |
[03:44] | ·Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[03:47] | Skip the bone scan. Let’s head right to the OR. | 跳过骨骼扫描 我们直接去手术室吧 |
[04:05] | Tracheostomy tube. | 气管切开插管 |
[04:14] | And the bronchoscope is in. | 支气管镜插入了 |
[04:15] | Let’s find out what’s causing his breathing problems. | 我们来看看是什么导致了他的呼吸问题 |
[04:18] | Have either of you seen a third arm before in person? | 你们俩以前亲眼见过第三只手臂吗 |
[04:21] | I have seen a third thumb, | 我见过第三个拇指 |
[04:23] | a third kidney, and a third nipple. | 第三个肾 第三个乳头 |
[04:24] | Must be tough for the kid, living with that. | 那孩子一定过得很难 带着这个生活 |
[04:27] | Not if he learns to embrace his differences. | 如果他学会接受自己的不同就不难 |
[04:30] | Do you think we should get Steve tested for ASD? | 你觉得我们应该让史蒂夫丢检查孤独症谱系障碍吗 |
[04:33] | Attempting a diagnosis at Steve’s age | 在史蒂夫这个年龄尝试诊断 |
[04:35] | will likely lead to a misdiagnosis, | 很可能会导致误诊 |
[04:37] | and then you’ll likely be disappointed | 然后你可能会失望的 |
[04:39] | if you discover that your child is just typical. | 如果你发现你的孩子只是神经典型而已 |
[04:41] | Approaching bifurcation. | 接近分叉 |
[04:42] | There it is. | UUU 就是这个 |
[04:44] | Constriction coming from outside the trachea. | 来自气管外的收缩 |
[04:50] | Something very strange | 泰约的胸腔里 |
[04:51] | is going on inside Tayo’s chest. | 发生了非常奇怪的情况 |
[04:59] | So, your recovery is going very nicely. | 你恢复得很顺利 |
[05:02] | We can discharge you now. | 我们现在可以让你出院了 |
[05:03] | Oh. Cool. | UU 不错 |
[05:08] | What’s next for you? | 你的下一步计划是什么 |
[05:08] | Like? | 什么计划 |
[05:10] | Like? Like, where are you gonna be living? | 什么计划 就是 你要住在哪里 |
[05:13] | What are you gonna do for money? | 你要怎么赚钱 |
[05:15] | Do you have any friends out there that can help you? | 你有朋友可以帮你吗 |
[05:17] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[05:20] | Uh, I just need something for the pain. | 我只是需要一些止痛的东西 |
[05:24] | I can give you Tylenol. | 我可以给你泰诺 |
[05:25] | No, that’s not gonna be enough. | 不行 那个不够 |
[05:35] | Hannah, you just had a very successful surgery. | 汉娜 你刚接受了一次非常成功的手术 |
[05:37] | Your neuro exam is completely normal now. | 你的神经检查现在完全正常了 |
[05:40] | You don’t need anything stronger. | 你不需要更强效的药物 |
[05:42] | Yes, I do. I do. | 我需要 我真的需要 |
[05:45] | You just want the oxy? | 你只想要奥施康定(止痛药物)吗 |
[05:46] | Yeah, because I’m in pain. | 是的 因为我很痛苦 |
[05:48] | Because you’re an addict. | 因为你是个瘾君子 |
[05:51] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[05:54] | Hold on. Hold on, Hannah. Hold on a second. | 等等 等等 汉娜 等一下 |
[05:58] | I’mjust trying to help here. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[06:03] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[06:07] | I could eat. | 吃点也行 |
[06:10] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:13] | I- I can’t believe I broke his arm. | 我真不敢相信我弄断了他的胳膊 |
[06:15] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[06:17] | He must have lost a lot of bone mass in space. | 他一定是在太空中流失了很多骨量 |
[06:19] | Do you and Morgan still need me to watch Eden tomorrow morning | 明早你们结婚的时候你和摩根 |
[06:22] | while you get married? | 还需要我照看伊登吗 |
[06:24] | No. Because we’re not getting married tomorrow morning. | 不用 因为我们明天早上不会结婚 |
[06:26] | You can place the last screw. | 你可以放最后一个螺丝了 |
[06:28] | I don’t know much about weddings, | 我对婚礼不太了解 |
[06:30] | but it seems like agreeing on a date is a prerequisite. | 但似乎同意一个日期是先决茶件 |
[06:35] | He’s in V- tach and hypotensive. | 他现在室性心动过速和低血压 |
[06:36] | Push lidocaine. | 推利多卡因 |
[06:38] | He’s coding. Defibrillator pads. | 他快不行了 除颤垫 |
[06:43] | 150. Clear. – | 150焦 离手 |
[06:47] | Charge to 200. | 200焦 |
[06:49] | Clear. | 离手 |
[06:55] | Normal sinus rhythm. | 正常窦性心律 |
[06:56] | Did I almost kill him? | 是我差点害死他吗 |
[06:58] | No. | 不是 |
[07:00] | But we need to figure out what almost did. | 但我们得弄清楚是什么差点导致了他的死亡 |
[07:07] | Tayo doesn’t have asthma. | 泰约没有哮喘 |
[07:09] | Because of his third arm, | 由于他的第三只手臂 |
[07:10] | he has an unusually large blood vessel | 他有一条异常大的血管 |
[07:12] | compressing his trachea and constricting his air flow. | 压迫着他的气管 限制了体内空气流动 |
[07:14] | We placed a tracheal stent to relieve the pressure, | 我们放置了气管支架来缓解压力 |
[07:16] | but that is a temporary fix. | 但那只是暂时的 |
[07:18] | We can’t remove the vessel | 我们不能切除血管 |
[07:20] | because that supplies blood to both left- side arms. | 因为它为两只左侧手臂供血 |
[07:22] | But we can’t leave it as it is | 但我们不能放任不管 |
[07:23] | because he can’t breathe properly. | 因为他不能正常呼吸 |
[07:25] | We need to remove one of his arms. | 我们得切除他的一条胳膊 |
[07:28] | A blood- flow test will- – | 血流量测试会 |
[07:29] | We talked about this. His big arm should go. | 我们讨论过这个 应该切大的那条胳膊 |
[07:32] | We talked. We never agreed. | 我们是谈过 但我们从未达成一致 |
[07:34] | I want to remove the little arm. | 我想把小胳膊拿掉 |
[07:36] | The big arm can’t hold a pencil or squeeze a hand or- | 大胳膊不能握笔 不能握拳 或者 |
[07:39] | The little arm is not much better. | 小胳膊也好不到哪里去 |
[07:41] | He doesn’t want to lose his little brother. | 但他不想失去他的弟弟 |
[07:43] | Without his big arm, | 没有了他的大胳膊 |
[07:45] | do you know how odd he will look? | 你知道他看起来会有多奇怪吗 |
[07:46] | Okay. Stop talking. | 好吧 别说了 |
[07:48] | We need to do a Doppler ultrasound | 我们需要做多普勒超声 |
[07:50] | to test the blood flow. | 检查血流量 |
[07:51] | That is how we will choose. | 我们应该根据具体情况选择 |
[08:04] | The echo showed he has a dilated heart chamber. | 超声显示他的心腔扩张 |
[08:07] | It’s causing arrhythmias. | 这会导致心律失常 |
[08:09] | We’ll have to implant a defibrillator. | 我们得植入除颤器 |
[08:11] | Is this from being in space, too? | 这也是因为在太空生活过吗 |
[08:13] | Most likely. | 很有可能 |
[08:14] | In zero gravity, the heart can weaken significantly. | 在失重状态下 心脏会明显变弱 |
[08:18] | Ana, I’m gonna be fine. | 安娜 我会没事的 |
[08:20] | They warned me my body would change. | 他们警告过我 我的身体会发生变化 |
[08:22] | Not just your body. | 不仅仅是你的身体 |
[08:25] | Let’s talk about this later. | 我们以后再谈这个吧 |
[08:29] | since his return. | 变了一个人 |
[08:31] | I think something’s off with him mentally. | 我觉得他精神上有问题 |
[08:34] | What’s off about wanting more time with you? | 想要和你多相处算什么精神上有问题 |
[08:37] | More time with me means I give up a dream fellowship in Buenos Aires, | 多跟我待在一起意味着要我放弃在布宜诺斯艾利斯的梦想奖学金 |
[08:41] | so we can both stay here and take care of the children you now suddenly want? | 这样我们就能一起留在这里照顾你突然就想要的孩子是吗 |
[08:45] | Being up there made me realize what’s important. | 在那里让我意识到什么是最重要的 |
[08:48] | Putting down roots, starting a family. | 扎根 组建家庭 |
[08:54] | So, give me a brain scan. | 所以 给我做个脑部扫描吧 |
[08:56] | Show her this isn’t just some tumor talking. | 让她知道这不是因为我得了肿瘤压迫了大脑 |
[08:59] | We need a medical reason. | 我们需要医学上的理由才能扫 |
[09:01] | Marital disputes don’t count. | 婚姻纠纷不算 |
[09:05] | Right now we need to implant the defibrillator. | 现在我们需要植入除颤器 |
[09:14] | So, what’s your sport? | 你搞什么运动的 |
[09:17] | Your jacket. It’s yours, right? | 那夹克 是你的 对吧 |
[09:20] | Oh! Um, yeah. Uh, track. | 嗯嗯 田径 |
[09:25] | Four by I ran anchor. | 4×4接力 我跑最后一棒 |
[09:27] | What’s your PR in the hundred? | 百米个人最佳是多少 |
[09:30] | 12. 2. | 12. 2秒 |
[09:32] | 12. 2? That’s like scholarship speed. | 12.2秒 能拿奖学金了啊 |
[09:35] | UC Davis offered me a full ride. | 加州大学戴维斯分校给了我全额奖学金 |
[09:39] | It meant having to live in Davis. | 这意味着必须住在戴维斯 |
[09:43] | Are you a big fan of track or something? | 你是田径迷还是怎么的 |
[09:45] | I used to be. | 我曾经是 |
[09:48] | What about your folks? They live around here? | 你父母呢 他们住在这附近吗 |
[09:51] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问了很多问题啊 |
[09:53] | Okay, well, let me see if I can answer some of them. | 好吧 让我看看能不能回答其中的一些问题 |
[09:56] | You’re living on the street. | 你住在大街上 |
[09:58] | You’re panhandling or, worse, stealing, | 你在乞讨 或者更糟的是 偷窃 |
[10:01] | and you have absolutely no one who can help you. | 而且完全没有人能帮你 |
[10:05] | Well, I live in an 04 Dodge Neon | 我住在一辆04年的道奇霓虹灯车里 |
[10:09] | with a really sweet rear spoiler. | 后扰流板非常漂亮 |
[10:10] | I have a job at Goodwill, part- time. | 我在慈善二手店做兼职 |
[10:14] | And I probably have more friends than you do. | 我的朋友可能比你的还多 |
[10:16] | You’re probably right about that. | 这个你多半说对了 |
[10:23] | What about recovery? | 那怎么戒毒呢 |
[10:25] | I have it under control. | 我已经控制住了 |
[10:27] | Well, y- you have to go to rehab. You know that, right? | 你得去戒毒所 你知道的 对吧 |
[10:30] | I tried quitting. It didn’t work for me. | 我尝试过戒毒了 没用 |
[10:32] | Because you need rehab. | 因为你需要戒毒所 |
[10:33] | You can”t do this alone. No one can do this… | 你一个人做不到 没有人能一个人 |
[10:36] | No…No one should have to do this on their own. | 不 没有人应该独自去做 |
[10:39] | Thanks for the pancakes. | 谢谢你的煎饼 |
[10:41] | Whatever you thought was gonna happen, it’s not happening. | 不管你以为我们之间会发生什么 都不会发生的 |
[10:43] | Sorry, what… | 对不起 什么 |
[10:45] | What the hell does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:52] | Wow, okay. | 哇 好吧 |
[10:59] | My daughter died of an overdose, okay? | 我女儿就死于吸毒过量 好吗 |
[11:05] | She thought she had it under control. | 她死前也以为她都控制住了 |
[11:08] | So, you know. | 所以 就是 |
[11:15] | Her PR was 12. 8, by the way. | 顺便说一句 她的个人最佳是12.8秒 |
[11:20] | – I’m sorry. Yeah. | -抱歉 -嗯 |
[11:23] | My number’s on that card. | 我的号码在卡上 |
[11:24] | If you need a meal… | 如果你想吃顿饭 |
[11:28] | reach out. | 打给我 |
[11:46] | ♪ Love lift us up Where we belong ♪ | 爱让我们找到归属 |
[11:51] | ♪ Where eagles cry ♪ | 鹰在此哭泣 |
[11:55] | ♪ Ona mountain high ♪ | 在崇山峻岭之上 |
[11:59] | ♪ Love lift us up Where we belong ♪ | 爱让我们找到归属 |
[12:02] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这搞什么鬼 |
[12:05] | ♪Far from the world below ♪ | 远离脚下的尘世 |
[12:07] | I’m proposing, you idiot. | 求婚啊 你个傻瓜 |
[12:09] | ♪Up where The clear winds blow ♪ | 那里有清风吹拂 |
[12:14] | Alex Park, will you marry me? | 亚历克斯·朴 你愿意和我结婚吗 |
[12:24] | You wanted music. | 你想要音乐的 |
[12:25] | I wanted sincerity, | 我要的是真诚 |
[12:27] | not the song that ruined Moulin Rougelfor me. | 而不是一首毁了《红磨坊》的歌 |
[12:29] | Just say yes already. | 先答应我不行吗 |
[12:35] | You sure know how to make a girl feel special. | 你还真是很会让一个女孩觉得自己很特别呢 |
[12:46] | This will show which arm has better blood flow. | 这个将显示哪条手臂的血流更好 |
[12:50] | That will help decide which one to amputate. | 好帮你决定截肢哪一个 |
[12:56] | Are you feeling sad, Tayo? | 你很伤心吗 泰约 |
[13:01] | Because you are losing an arm? | 因为你要失去一只手臂吗 |
[13:07] | Dr. Murphy and I have a condition | 墨菲医生和我都有种状况 |
[13:09] | that sometimes makes it hard for us to understand | 让我们有时很难理解 |
[13:11] | what other people are feeling. | 别人的感受 |
[13:13] | Can you tell us why you’re feeling sad? | 你能告诉我们你为什么伤心吗 |
[13:19] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[13:22] | They fight a lot about my arm. | 他们为了我的胳膊吵的厉害 |
[13:26] | What school I should go to. Who I should play with. | 我该去哪所学校 我该跟谁一起玩 |
[13:31] | I make them unhappy. | 我让他们不开心了 |
[13:35] | When parents fight about their child, | 当家长们为了自己的孩子吵架时 |
[13:38] | it’s their fault, | 那是他们的错 |
[13:40] | not the child’s. | 不是孩子的 |
[13:46] | Does it say which one to cut off? | 它告诉你该截断哪个了吗 |
[13:48] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[13:50] | Which one would you choose? | 你会选择哪一个 |
[13:54] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[13:58] | No matter what I say, my parents will be upset. | 不管我选哪个 我的父母都会很难受 |
[14:02] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:03] | Okay, but a doctor is just gonna want to run tests, | 好吧 但医生只是想做检查 |
[14:05] | then they refer you to another doctor for more tests, | 然后他们会把你转到另一个医生那里做更多的检查 |
[14:07] | and we can’t afford that. | 我们负担不起 |
[14:09] | He needs help, Ethan , and we have no idea- – | 他需要帮助 伊森 而我们不知道 |
[14:11] | No, what he needs is discipline. | 不 他需要的是管教 |
[14:12] | I don’t need tests to tell me that. | 我不需要做检查也知道 |
[14:35] | Entering the right cardiac ventricle. | 进入右心室 |
[14:37] | Leads placed. | 放置导线 |
[14:38] | Remove the sheaths and connect the defibrillator leads. | 拆下护套 连接除颤器导线 |
[14:42] | Doesn’t seem like ajcrazy ask, | 想让你老婆让步一点 |
[14:43] | wanting your wife to bend a bit. | 这要求不算过分吧 |
[14:45] | But if they love each other, they’ll compromise. | 但如果他们爱着彼此 他们就会妥协 |
[14:49] | Fluoro looks good. | 荧光透视看上去不错 |
[14:51] | Tough to compromise when one party is reasonable | 当一方讲道理而另一方不讲时 |
[14:52] | and the other just isn’t. | 你就很难妥协 |
[14:54] | Like when one party | 就像一方 |
[14:56] | does an amazing, romantic public proposal, | 精心准备了惊喜浪漫的当众求婚 |
[14:59] | and the other one just leaves them hanging? | 而另一方则直接离开把她晾在那儿吗 |
[15:00] | It wasn’t romantic. | 一点都不浪漫 |
[15:01] | It was transactional and manipulative, | 只是交易和操纵 |
[15:03] | and I’m proud I didn’t give in. | 而且我很骄傲自己没屈从 |
[15:05] | You’re a modern- day Gandhi. | 你可真是当代甘地啊 |
[15:08] | This is decerebrate posturing, | 这是去大脑僵直 |
[15:10] | Something’s jacking up his intracranial pressure. | 他的颅内压升高了 |
[15:12] | Push 75 grams mannitol. | 注射75克甘露醇 |
[15:16] | Pupils non- reactive. | 瞳孔无反应 |
[15:17] | Pushing. | 推入 |
[15:21] | He’s stabilizing. | 稳定下来了 |
[15:24] | This has nothing to do with his heart. | 这跟他的心脏没有关系 |
[15:27] | Looks like he’s getting his brain scan after all. | 看来他还是得做脑部扫描了 |
[15:59] | Okay, we’re done. | 好了 完事了 |
[16:02] | Can I just lie here for a second? | 我能再多躺一会吗 |
[16:05] | You all right? Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[16:07] | It’s just…it’s ironic. | 就是 感觉好讽刺 |
[16:09] | I was remembering… | 我刚刚记起 |
[16:13] | looking at the most precious thing in the universe | 看着宇宙中最珍贵的东西 |
[16:19] | and realizing exactly what I had to do with my life. | 意识到我的生命里到底该做些什么 |
[16:23] | Get back to Ana. | 回到安娜身边 |
[16:26] | Turns out the thing I thought would bring us closer together | 原来我以为能让我们走得更近的东西 |
[16:28] | is actually the thing that may break us up. | 实际上可能会让我们分手 |
[16:32] | Uh, did you figure out what’s wrong with my head? | 你们查清楚我的脑袋到底有什么问题了吗 |
[16:35] | You have hydrocephalus. | 你得了脑积水 |
[16:37] | excess fluid compressing your brain. | 过多的液体压迫你的大脑 |
[16:39] | A delayed reaction to being in space. | 进入太空后的延迟反应 |
[16:42] | We have to install a shunt to drain it | 我们必须安装分流器 |
[16:45] | before it damages your brain. | 来排出积液避免损伤大脑 |
[16:53] | The blood flow is 8%better in the little arm. | 小手臂的血流量比另一只要好8% 0 |
[16:56] | So we should amputate the big arm. | 所以我们应该切除大手臂 |
[16:58] | Should have done this years ago. | 真该几年前就做这个手术的 |
[16:59] | For only 8%? | 就为那日%吗 |
[17:01] | If you are going to keep arguing, | 如果你们还要继续吵下去 |
[17:03] | we should move to where Tayo can’t see you. | 我们就只能把泰约推到看不见你们的地方去了 |
[17:06] | He thinks he makes you unhappy. | 他认为他让你们不开心了 |
[17:08] | And that makes him sad. | 而这件事让他很伤心 |
[17:12] | He said this to you? | 他跟你说的吗 |
[17:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:23] | Can we remove the big arm? | 我们能切除大手臂吗 |
[17:27] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:29] | I will schedule the surgery for tomorrow. | 我会把手术安排到明天 |
[17:40] | Could the hydrocephalus explain his personality change? | 脑积水会导致他的性格变化吗 |
[17:44] | No. Based on his post- landing test, | 不会 根据着陆后的检查 |
[17:46] | hydrocephalus is a recent issue. Mb | 脑积水是最近才发生的问题 |
[17:51] | You know the Overview Effect… | 你知道概观效应吗 |
[17:54] | what many astronauts experience when they see Earth from space? | 就是许多宇航员从太空看地球时的感受是什么 |
[17:57] | Is that a medical condition? | 这也是医学问题吗 |
[17:59] | No, but it is a real phenomenon | 不是 但这是一个真实的现象 |
[18:01] | that can change their priorities, | 可以改变他们认知的优先事项 |
[18:03] | the way they want to live their lives. | 改变他们想要的生活方式 |
[18:05] | And it can be wonderful. | 是一件很美好的事 |
[18:07] | Assuming they want their life to change. | 前提是他们想改变自己的生活 |
[18:10] | I don’t. | 可我不想 |
[18:12] | We had a great thing. | 我们之前很好 |
[18:14] | Mason pursued his research, I pursued mine, | 梅森追求他的研究 我追求我的 |
[18:18] | and we’d present at conferences all over the world. | 我们在世界各地的会议上做报告 |
[18:21] | We flew coach, we stayed at cheap, little hotels, | 我们坐经济舱 住便宜的小旅馆 |
[18:25] | eating nothing but street food. | 只吃些街头小吃 |
[18:28] | But we loved that life. | 但我们很爱那种生活 |
[18:31] | Seems like he’s ready for more. | 看上去他想要更多 |
[18:33] | I’ve waited years for this fellowship. | 我为这个奖学金等了很久 |
[18:37] | He knows how important it is to me. | 他知道这对我有多重要 |
[18:41] | And what was important to me used to be important to him. | 对我重要的东西曾经对他来说也很重要 |
[18:45] | You’ll find a middle ground. | 你们会找到一个中间地带的 |
[18:48] | I’m not so sure. | 我可不确定 |
[19:10] | He’s just not making eye contact. | 他开始回避眼神交流了 |
[19:11] | He’s tired. | 他只是累了 |
[19:13] | I read this thing in a magazine | 我在杂志上读到过 |
[19:14] | It’s a way to get kids to make eye contact. | 有一种让孩子们进行眼神交流的方式 |
[19:16] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[19:18] | Shaun, look at me. | 肖恩 看着我 |
[19:21] | Hello? Look at me. | 喂 看着我 |
[19:25] | Aah! – What are you doing? | 你干什么呢啊 |
[19:27] | Relax, It’s just water. – He hates it. | -放松 这是点水 -他讨厌这样 |
[19:29] | Well, that’s the point, isn’t it? | 这不正是重点吗 |
[19:31] | – It’s okay, Shaun. He didn’t mean it. – Baby. | -没事的 肖恩 他不是那个意思 -宝贝 |
[19:33] | It’s okay, Shaun. | 没事的 肖恩 |
[19:36] | It’s okay. | 没事哈 |
[19:40] | We need to get a diagnosis from an expert in autism as soon as possible. | 我们需要尽快得到孤独症专家的诊断 |
[19:47] | Any assessment before Steve is two is a waste of time. | 史蒂夫两岁前的任何评估都是浪费时间 |
[19:50] | I discovered a new study that uses fMRI imaging | 我发现了一项新的研究 |
[19:52] | to identify earlier predictors of autism. | 使用功能磁共振成像来识别孤独症的早期预测因素 |
[19:55] | We can’t subject Steve to that. | 我们不能让史蒂夫承受这些 |
[19:56] | An fMRI is non- invasive and harmless. | 功能磁共振成像是非侵入性和无害的 |
[19:59] | Not for a baby. Steve would have to be sedated. | 对一个婴儿来说不是 史蒂夫需要注射镇静剂 |
[20:01] | That is non- invasive and harmless. | 这是非侵入性和无害的 |
[20:03] | No, Shaun, I’m not signing Steve up for any study. | 不行 肖恩 我是不会签字让史蒂夫去做什么研究的 |
[20:05] | Okay. I can do it. | 好吧 那我签 |
[20:07] | No. | 不行 |
[20:08] | This is not the kind of decision | 这可不是你能 |
[20:10] | you can make on your own. | 自己做主的事 |
[20:11] | Neither can you. | 那你也不行 |
[20:12] | That’s why we have to compromise. | 所以我们才要相互妥协 |
[20:14] | I want to get Steve tested. | 我想让史蒂夫去做测试 |
[20:16] | You do not. How can we compromise? | 你不想 这种事要怎么妥协 |
[20:18] | I don’t know. Ijust…I just… | 我不知道 我只是 只是 |
[20:19] | This…Thisdoesn’t feel right to me. | 这个 这件事我觉得不对劲 |
[20:21] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[20:22] | That is not a reason. | 这不是理由 |
[20:25] | I will make an appointment for the study, | 我会为这项研究做个预约 |
[20:28] | and if you think of a reason before that- | 然后在那之前如果你能想出一个理由 |
[20:29] | No, Shaun! | 不 肖恩 |
[20:31] | We are not doing this! | 我们不能这么做 |
[20:33] | You are being loud. | 你开始嚷嚷了 |
[20:34] | I am being loud because you’re not listening! | 我开始嚷嚷是因为你不肯听我说 |
[20:36] | We’re not going to drug our baby…Okay, s- stop it. | -我们不能给宝宝打镇静剂 -好了 别再说了 |
[20:38] | Stop…Stop talking! …and put him into a machine… | -别再说了 -然后把他放进一个机器里 |
[20:40] | O- Okay. …just because you think that that is what we need to be. | -好了 -就因为你认为我们需要 |
[20:42] | Stop…Stop talking! | 别再说了 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry. I | 对不起 我 |
[21:06] | After ligating nerves, arteries, and veins of the big arm, | 在结扎大臂的神经 动脉和静脉后 |
[21:09] | we will amputate at the mid humerus. | 我们将在肱骨中部进行截肢 |
[21:11] | Maybe use some of the big arm’s skin for the closure? | 也许可以用大手臂的皮肤来进行缝合 |
[21:14] | Oh. That is a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[21:16] | Like Bust Em Custom? | 就像打碎重制 |
[21:20] | It was a show where they took two identical old cars | 这是一档节目 就是会找两辆一模一样的旧车 |
[21:23] | and stripped one to restore the other. | 从其中一辆拆东西来修复另一辆 |
[21:25] | Ah, you’re into car restoration? | 你对汽车修复感兴趣吗 |
[21:26] | No. But my dad was. | 不是 但我爸喜欢 |
[21:28] | Whenever I’d feel anxious, | 只要我觉得焦虑 |
[21:29] | he’d put it on and we’d watch it together. | 他就会放那个节目 然后我们会一起看 |
[21:31] | My father was not supportive. | 我父亲不支持我 |
[21:35] | Mine was my biggest advocate. | 我父母是我最大的支持者 |
[21:37] | Wouldn’t it be awesome if we could strip Tayo’s big arm | 如果我们能把泰约的大手臂截下来 |
[21:41] | to restore his little arm to full capacity? | 让他的小手臂恢复正常那该多好 |
[21:44] | That would be awesome, | 那样肯定好啊 |
[21:46] | but the big arm has neurological deficits | 但那只大手臂有神经缺陷 |
[21:48] | and atrophied muscles, so… | 和肌肉萎缩 所以 |
[22:04] | I think we need to strip the other car! | 我觉得我们可以拆另一辆车 |
[22:09] | I used a metaphor. | 我用了个比喻 |
[22:18] | How did things end up with Hannah? | 汉娜的事解决的怎样了 |
[22:20] | Oh, she was discharged yesterday. | 她昨天出院了 |
[22:22] | I saw. Did she agree to any follow- up addiction treatment? | 我看到了 她同意接受后续的成瘾治疗了吗 |
[22:25] | I even bought her pancakes, and Icouldn’t get through. | 我还给她买了煎饼吃 但都没说通她 |
[22:29] | You…You bought her breakfast? | 你 还给她买早餐了 |
[22:30] | More like brunch. | 更像是早午餐吧 |
[22:32] | You should stick with the medicine | 你应该只做医生该做的 |
[22:33] | and let social services do the rest. | 剩下的就交给社会服务机构 |
[22:36] | – I mean, there are rules for a reason. – | 定下规则是有原因的 |
[22:37] | Where would Shaun be if I followed the rules? | 如果我遵守了规则 那肖恩还会在这吗 |
[22:39] | – Shaun wasn’t your patient. – Excuse me. | -肖恩不是你的患者 -失陪一下 |
[22:42] | Yes, hello? | 是我 喂 |
[22:45] | Okay. Where…Where are you? Are you okay? | 好的 你 你在哪 你还好吗 |
[22:49] | Okay. Ill be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[22:57] | This new surgery is much more complicated. | 这个新手术会复杂的多 |
[23:00] | There is a small chance that Tayo will be left with only one working arm. | 还有非常小的几率使得泰约只有一条活动自如的手臂 |
[23:04] | Then that is not an option. | 那这不能选 |
[23:05] | He said the risk is small. | 他说风险很小了 |
[23:07] | But Tayo could end up worse off. | 但是泰约的结果可能更糟糕 |
[23:09] | Or he could finally have a proper- sized arm that works. | 或者他也可能终于有一条长短合适的手臂 |
[23:11] | That is what is important to you? How it looks. | 这对你来说才重要吗 外表 |
[23:14] | That is not what- – – Stop arguing. | -这不是我要 -别吵了 |
[23:19] | You should ask Tayo. | 你们应该问问泰约 |
[23:24] | It is his life you are fighting about. | 你们吵的是他的人生 |
[23:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:46] | It was the crappiest car ever. | 那简直是最糟糕的车了 |
[23:47] | Why… would anyone… | 为什么 会有人 |
[23:59] | Maybe it was that sweet rear spoiler. | 也许是那个漂亮的后扰流板 |
[24:09] | Hey, I know a- a shelter on Lexington. | 嘿 我知道列克星敦的一个庇护所 |
[24:13] | It’s clean, it’s secure. | 很干净 也安全 |
[24:15] | No, I have a friend I can stay with. | 不用 我可以住朋友那 |
[24:17] | I just need a ride. | 我只是需要搭个车 |
[24:28] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[24:29] | And as humiliating as that was, I deserved it. | 尽管我丢人丢到家了 但也是活该 |
[24:35] | But I am taking this seriously. | 不过我是认真的 |
[24:40] | In World War I, | 在第一次世界大战 |
[24:41] | my great- grandfather survived a winter in the trenches. | 我的曾祖父在战壕里度过了一个冬天 |
[24:45] | He met this lovely French farm woman. | 他遇到了一个可爱的法国农妇 |
[24:47] | They fell in love. | 他们相爱了 |
[24:49] | When they were married, my great- grandmother gave him this ring. | 他们结婚的时候 我的曾祖母把这枚戒指送给了他 |
[24:53] | And now I want to give it to you. | 现在我想把它送给你 |
[24:58] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意和我结婚吗 |
[25:00] | For real. | 我是真心的 |
[25:02] | I’m not gonna do the whole knee thing again. | 我就不再下跪了 |
[25:09] | Yes. I will. | 我愿意 |
[25:16] | There’s an inscription here. | 里面还刻了字诶 |
[25:19] | Something like”MF…. DR”? | 好像是什么 MF DR |
[25:23] | I didn’t notice. | 我都没发现 |
[25:25] | Marie Francois and Daniel Reznick. That’s incredible. | 是玛丽·弗朗索瓦和丹尼尔·雷兹尼克的首字母 太美妙了 |
[25:28] | It would be, except that it actually says”Bunny Hearts Irv. “ | 确实可惜里面刻的是本尼爱欧雯 |
[25:31] | And let me rephrase… | 我要改一下我的回答 |
[25:33] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不愿意 |
[25:36] | I spent my lunch hour at a pawnshop | 我趁着午餐时间跑去当铺 |
[25:39] | so you could feel romantic about your second marriage. | 就是想让你的第二段婚姻能浪漫一点 |
[25:42] | Well, maybe if my first marriage | 行吧 如果我的第一段婚姻 |
[25:43] | had been a bit more romantic, I wouldn’t need a second one. | 更浪漫一些 那我也不需要第二段了 |
[25:48] | I’m sleeping in the guest room tonight. | 今晚我睡客房 |
[25:49] | I sleep better without you anyway! | 反正没有你我能睡得更香 |
[25:55] | I could lose my big arm too? | 我会连大胳膊也保不住吗 |
[25:57] | Unlikely, but possible. | 可能性不大 但有这个可能 |
[26:05] | Your mother and I fight far too much. | 我和你妈妈确实总是吵架 |
[26:09] | But it is because we both care so much about you. | 但这也是因为我们都太在乎你了 |
[26:14] | More than anything else in the world. | 胜过世界上的一切 |
[26:18] | But I know it makes you sad, | 但我知道 我们吵架 你会伤心 |
[26:21] | and that breaks my heart. | 你伤心 我也伤心 |
[26:27] | I am sorry, Tayo. | 对不起 泰约 |
[26:31] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[26:35] | You’re a big boy. | 你是个大孩子了 |
[26:38] | We want to hear what you think. | 我们想听听你的想法 |
[26:45] | I don’t want to say goodbye to my little brother. | 我不想和弟弟告别 |
[26:51] | But I know he’ll understand. | 但我知道他会理解的 |
[27:05] | The shunt procedure went very well, | 分流手术很顺利 |
[27:07] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[27:08] | Okay. | 还可以 |
[27:09] | Uh, where…where’s Ana? | 安娜在哪里 |
[27:12] | D- Did she”shay”…s- she”shay”… | 她有没有嗦 有没有嗦 |
[27:16] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[27:20] | Pupils are blown. | 瞳孔放大 |
[27:22] | Pressure’s back up, pumping. OR now. | 血压急剧回升 立刻手术 |
[27:34] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不行 |
[27:37] | You know what? There are housing- first shelters | 你知道吗 现在有那种先入住再戒瘾的庇护所 |
[27:39] | you don’t even have to be clean before you- – | 不用戒瘾就能先住进去 |
[27:42] | I know a guy who got stabbed in one of them. | 我知道有个男的在那种庇护所里被捅了 |
[27:44] | Right, like no one’s ever gonna get stabbed here. | 对 说得好像这种地方就不会有人被捅了似的 |
[27:48] | My friend is waiting for me. I wasn’t lying about that. | 我朋友在等我呢 这是真的 |
[27:52] | I really appreciate all you did. | 很感激你做的一切 |
[27:56] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[28:12] | – – I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 我不敢相信你竟然这么做 |
[28:14] | – I hate you! – | 我恨你 |
[28:22] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hannah? | 喂喂喂 汉娜 |
[28:25] | Hey. Look | 那什么 |
[28:28] | I have a- a very comfortable couch in my living room. | 我的客厅里有个沙发 很舒服的 |
[28:31] | Nobody’s using it. | 平时没人用 |
[28:34] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[28:56] | Good morning. | 早 |
[29:00] | Morning. | 早 |
[29:02] | I wasn’t lying about the couch, was I? | 沙发很舒服吧 我没骗你吧 |
[29:04] | You were not. | 确实 |
[29:10] | Payback. | 给你的酬谢 |
[29:17] | Fantastic. | 好好吃 |
[29:18] | Unnecessary, but | 其实不用这么做的 但是 |
[29:20] | The key is adding the chips by hand | 关键在于 先把面糊放入煎锅 |
[29:22] | after the batter’s already on the grill. | 再手动撒入巧克力碎 |
[29:25] | That way, there’s no weird clumps of chocolate. | 这样巧克力碎就不会结成一坨一坨的了 |
[29:29] | I like to pay my own way. | 我喜欢用自己的方式付钱 |
[29:32] | Uh, there’s a guy at work | 我有个同事说 |
[29:34] | who said he’ll rent me a room in his house. | 他能把他家里的一间房间租给我 |
[29:36] | I’m checking it out today. | 我今天就去看看 |
[29:38] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:40] | I can get you a bed in the St. Bons rehab unit. | 我可以在圣邦斯康复中心给你找一个床位 |
[29:44] | When I tried to quit, it was the worst week of my life. | 我试过戒瘾 那是我这辈子最可怕的一个星期 |
[29:48] | Well, you can always stay here | 好吧 你可以一直住在我这里 |
[29:50] | until you get back on your feet. | 直到你有能力重新开始生活 |
[29:52] | I don’t feel good putting you out. | 我不想给你添麻烦 |
[29:54] | It wouldn’t put me out. You just | 不麻烦 你不过是 |
[29:56] | Couch is right there. | 沙发就在那儿 |
[29:57] | You can earn your keep in. pancakes. | 你可以用煎饼来付房租 |
[30:03] | I guess I could stay one more night. | 我就再多住一晚吧 |
[30:05] | I’ll even restock the chocolate chips. | 那我再去买点巧克力碎 |
[30:17] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[30:18] | When he was in space, | 他在太空的时候 |
[30:20] | his brain shifted due to the microgravity, | 大脑在微重力的影响下发生了轻微移动 |
[30:22] | and now it’s shifting back and blocking the flow of the shunt. | 现在大脑又移回了原位 堵住了分流管 |
[30:24] | And we need to remove a piece of the skull to relieve the pressure. | 我们需要取出一块头骨来释放颅内压 |
[30:28] | Could he die? | 他会死吗 |
[30:31] | This is a risky surgery. | 这个手术风险很高 |
[30:33] | But it’s our best shot. | 但这是我们最好的选择了 |
[30:37] | We need your consent. | 我们需要你的同意 |
[30:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:55] | Oh, God, and then I lost it, and then Shaun lost it. | 天呢 然后我就爆发了 肖恩也爆发了 |
[30:58] | Now he’s totally dug in, | 他现在沉迷于为那项研究做准备 |
[31:00] | but there’s no way I’m gonna let Steve do this study, | 但我绝对不会让史蒂夫参加的 |
[31:02] | but he’s being so unreasonable. | 和肖恩真的讲不通 |
[31:03] | Why are you so worried about this study? | 你为什么这么担心那项研究 |
[31:05] | It’s way too early for Steve to be tested. | 现在让史蒂夫去做检测也太早了吧 |
[31:08] | And no matter what happens, it’ll label him. | 而且无论结果如何 他都会被贴上标签 |
[31:09] | And that’s what you’re worried about, being labeled? | 这是你担心的吗 被贴标签 |
[31:11] | Once that happens, he’ll be seen as different. | 只要参加了研究 他就会被看作异类 |
[31:14] | By whom? – By everyone. | -谁会这么看 -所有人都会 |
[31:16] | Since when are you so concerned about everyone? | 你从什么时候开始担心别人的看法了 |
[31:19] | Since I becamea mom? I don’t know. L | 从我当妈了开始 我不知道 我 |
[31:22] | How can I not? | 我怎么能不担心呢 |
[31:25] | You’re a new parent. That’s scary. | 你是个新手妈妈 这确实令人害怕 |
[31:27] | But how often do we make the right decision when we’re scared? | 但当我们害怕的时候 又能做出多少正确决定呢 |
[31:38] | ♪Light the sky ♪ | 点燃天空 |
[31:42] | ♪ On fire ♪ | 熊熊燃烧 |
[31:45] | ♪Who could’ve known? ♪ | 能预料 |
[31:47] | Isolating the median, ulnar, and radial nerves | 隔离小胳膊的 |
[31:50] | of the small arm. | 正中神经 尺神经和桡神经 |
[31:53] | Beginning side nerve transfer. | 开始转移侧神经 |
[32:14] | Goodbye, little brother. | 再见 弟弟 |
[32:23] | I might have been a little tough on you yesterday. | 我昨天可能是对你凶了一点 |
[32:25] | Tough I don’t mind. | 这我倒无所谓 |
[32:26] | It’s the ethics lecture I can do without. | 但道德说教就免了吧 |
[32:28] | I just. I- I know you want to do right by her. | 我就是 我知道你想好好待她 |
[32:30] | It’s fine. You were trying to help. | 没事的 你也只是想帮忙而已 |
[32:32] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[32:36] | Do you think you’ll ever hear from her again? | 你觉得她还会联系你吗 |
[32:38] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[33:00] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[33:12] | Can…Can I have a kiss? | 能 能亲亲我吗 |
[33:24] | That was quite a thing we had the other day. | 我们那天确实吵得挺凶的 |
[33:29] | When you raise your voice, it makes me very upset. | 你说话那么大声 我很难过 |
[33:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:34] | We both got pretty emotional. | 我们都被情绪冲昏了头 |
[33:37] | But I’ve been thinking. | 但我一直在考虑这件事 |
[33:41] | And I don’t think it was about you or the study | 我想我情绪爆发 不是因为你 也不是因为那项研究 |
[33:45] | or even about us disagreeing, not really. | 甚至不是因为我们意见不合 不完全是 |
[33:49] | It was about me. | 是因为我自己 |
[33:53] | A child on the spectrum has so… | 相比起神经正常的孩子 |
[33:56] | so many different needs than a neurotypical child that I… | 具有孤独症谱系障碍的孩子有着太多不一样的需求 |
[34:01] | that I got scared. | 所以我害怕了 |
[34:05] | I’m scared I might not be up to it as a mom. | 我害怕我做不好他的妈妈 |
[34:09] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通呀 |
[34:15] | You are a very good mother, | 你是个很棒的妈妈 |
[34:17] | and you are very supportive of me. | 你也非常支持我 |
[34:22] | That’s the thing about being scared. | 害怕就是这样的 |
[34:23] | It doesn’t always make sense. | 有的时候就是说不通的 |
[34:30] | Anyway, if you’d like, we can try the study. | 反正 如果你想的话 我们就让他去参加研究吧 |
[34:38] | I would like to make an appointment. | 我去预约个检测时间 |
[34:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:03] | ♪Down by the delta Not too far from here ♪ | 三角洲下游 离这里不远的地方 |
[35:08] | ♪Can’t wait to show you ♪ | 迫不及待想让你看看 |
[35:10] | ♪ Hurry up, can’t you hear? ♪ | 快一点 你听见了吗 |
[35:12] | ♪The rhythm is calling And it came without a warning ♪ | 旋律在召唤 毫无预兆地来临了 |
[35:14] | ♪Can’t help How it makes you feel ♪ | 情不自禁 你感觉如何 |
[35:16] | ♪You’re better off knowing That I’ll be about showing ♪ | 你最好知晓 我会向你展示 |
[35:19] | ♪You’ll swear That it ain’t real ♪ | 你将对天发誓 这不是真的 |
[35:21] | ♪This right here Gonna blow your mind…♪ | 就现在 让你神魂颠倒 |
[35:24] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[35:26] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[35:28] | What? | 什么 |
[35:29] | What, what? What? No! No! No! | 什么 什么 不 不 |
[35:31] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[35:34] | Hannah, Hannah. | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[35:42] | ♪ Gonna blow your mind Uh- huh ♪ | 让你神魂颠倒 |
[35:51] | ♪ This right here’s Gonna blow your mind ♪ | 就现在 让你神魂颠倒 |
[36:00] | Welcome back, Mason. | 欢迎回来 梅森 |
[36:09] | Pupils reactive. | 瞳孔有反应 |
[36:10] | Am I gonna be okay? | 我会好起来吗 |
[36:12] | I wouldn’t go into orbit again, | 只要不回到外太空 |
[36:14] | but if you stick to Earth, you should be fine. | 留在地球上 那就不会有事了 |
[36:29] | You remember that horrible hotel in Dar es Salaam? | 你还记得达累斯萨拉姆的那家可怕旅馆吗 |
[36:32] | Every time they flushed upstairs, our ceiling leaked. | 每次楼上的人冲马桶 我们的天花板就漏水 |
[36:38] | You took the shower curtain and tented it over our bed. | 你用浴帘在我们床上搭了个帐篷 |
[36:41] | Said we were having a campout. | 还说我们在露营 |
[36:48] | When Ithought you were dying, | 我以为你要死的时候 |
[36:51] | I had my own Overview Effect. | 我也经历了概观效应 |
[36:56] | A world without you would be so cold. | 没有你的世界太冷了 |
[36:59] | So empty. | 太空洞了 |
[37:05] | I don’t need to take that fellowship in Buenos Aires. | 我不去布宜诺斯艾利斯当研究员了 |
[37:10] | But I’m not sure about the kids. | 但孩子我还没想好 |
[37:13] | Maybe we can start with a puppy. | 要不先养一只狗狗吧 |
[37:15] | No, no. W- We re going to Bueno Aires. | 不不 我们要去布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[37:18] | I- I’ll take a sabbatical. | 我休个长假 |
[37:20] | And the puppy. | 带上狗狗一起去 |
[37:36] | Thank you, Dr. Murphy, for your advice. | 谢谢你的建议 墨菲医生 |
[37:40] | When you snapped at us to stop fighting. | 你之前厉声喝止我们 让我们不要吵架了 |
[37:43] | Simple, direct, and very wise. | 简单 直接 非常有智慧 |
[37:46] | It is very good advice. | 这是个非常好的建议 |
[38:08] | Tayo. | 泰约 |
[38:36] | You OD’d. | 你因为用药过量 |
[38:38] | In my house. | 晕倒在了我家 |
[38:42] | Must have been fentanyl in those pills. | 那些药片里肯定有芬太尼 |
[38:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:52] | You have any idea how Iucky you are? | 你知不知道你有多幸运 |
[38:54] | That I happened to come home when I did, | 幸好我在那个时候回到家 |
[38:57] | that I happened to have naloxone in the house, | 幸好我家里有纳洛酮(用于治疗用药过量中毒) |
[39:01] | that there wasn’t more fentanyl in those damn pills? | 幸好那些该死的药片里没有更多的芬太尼 |
[39:12] | This can’t happen again. | 不能再发生这种事情了 |
[39:17] | I’ll go. | 我会搬出去的 |
[39:18] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[39:21] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[39:27] | I’m gonna write you a prescription of oxycodone. | 我给你开一点奥施康定 |
[39:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:35] | I can deal with you being an addict. | 我可以接受你药物成瘾 |
[39:38] | I can’t deal with you being dead. | 但我不能接受你死掉 |
[39:42] | You can stay here until we figure out a way to get you better. | 你就先住在这里吧 等我们一起想办法让你好起来 |
[39:46] | I’m gonna give you each pill on a schedule. | 我会按计划给你吃药 每次一片 |
[39:50] | No more scores on the street. | 不能再去街上搞药了 |
[39:54] | Can’t you get in trouble? | 你这么做不会惹上麻烦吗 |
[39:57] | You let me worry about that. | 你就别担心这个了 |
[40:47] | JsSo, see, it seems We’ve settled down ♪ | 你看 我们的心似乎已安定下来 |
[40:52] | ♪ Quite a bit From the energy we once had ♪ | 与我们过去喧嚣的生活相去甚远 |
[40:57] | ♪Oh, believe me We’ve settled down ♪ | 相信我 我们的心已安定下来 |
[41:01] | ♪ Way down ♪ | 安安稳稳 |
[41:03] | ♪Way down, way down…♪ | 安安稳稳 安安稳稳 |
[41:20] | How is he ever gonna be a man | 如果他连直视我都做不到 |
[41:21] | if he can’t even look me in the eye? | 那还怎么做个男人 |
[41:23] | He’s just a little boy. | 他就是个孩子啊 |
[41:25] | Yeah, and he’s gonna stay that way if you keep coddling him. | 对 如果你一直惯着他 他永远都会是个孩子 |
[41:27] | It’s mint chip. | 是薄荷巧克力碎口味的 |
[41:28] | At least I’m doing something! | 至少我有在做事 |
[41:41] | ♪And all we are Is burning stars ♪ | 我们只是燃烧的星星 |
[41:45] | ♪ Shining brightly ♪ | 闪着耀眼的光芒 |
[41:47] | ♪Making sure You don’t float too far ♪ | 确保你不会漂得太远 |
[41:50] | ♪I’lI keep an eye on you If you keep one on me…♪ | 如果你守护我 我也会守护你 |
[41:54] | Would you like to get some ice cream? | 想吃雪糕吗 |
[41:56] | After? | 做完检测吃吗 |
[41:57] | ♪ And then what happens We’ll see ♪ | 然后会发生什么 我们拭目以待 |
[42:00] | No. | 不是 |
[42:03] | Now. | 现在 |
[42:05] | ♪ Shining brightly ♪ | 闪着耀眼的光芒 |
[42:06] | ♪ Making sure You don’t float too far ♪ | 确保你不会漂得太远 |
[42:10] | ♪I’Il keep an eye on you If you keep one on me ♪ | 如果你守护我 我也会守护你 |
[42:14] | ♪And then what happens We’ll see ♪ | 然后会发生什么 我们拭目以待 |
[42:16] | ♪And then what happens We’ll see ♪ | 然后会发生什么 我们拭目以待 |