时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay. Juice and coffee all ready. | 好了 果汁和咖啡都好了 |
[00:04] | Should I take the banana bread out? | 我要把香蕉面包拿出来吗 |
[00:05] | Yes, please. | 好哒 |
[00:07] | She left her hotel 22 minutes ago. | 她22分钟前离开了酒店 |
[00:09] | She should be here any minute. | 她应该马上就到了 |
[00:11] | Don’t give me that look. | 别摆出这副表情 |
[00:12] | You’re the one who insisted on showering together. | 是你坚持要一起冲澡的 |
[00:14] | I thought it would save time. | 我以为能节省时间呢 |
[00:16] | When are you going to learn, Shaunie? | 你什么时候才能学到啊 肖肖 |
[00:18] | I’m irresistible. | 我是无法抗拒的 |
[00:19] | That is very true. | 说的非常对 |
[00:22] | She’s here. | 她到了 |
[00:28] | Hello, Claire. It is very good to see you. | 你好 克莱尔 很高兴见到你 |
[00:41] | Would you like coffee or freshly squeezed orange juice? | 你要来杯咖啡还是鲜榨的橙汁 |
[00:44] | Coffee, please. | 咖啡吧 谢了 |
[00:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[00:47] | He is the cutest. | 他也太可爱了吧 |
[00:49] | Look at the little cheeks. – I know. | -看看这小脸蛋几 -我知道 |
[00:51] | How are things at Centro de Salud? | 诊所那边怎么样 |
[00:53] | Great. | 相当不错 |
[00:55] | I’ve managed to make a ton of improvements | 自从你丢过那之后 |
[00:56] | since you were there. – Did you get a new CT machine? | -我做了很多改进 -你们买新cT机了吗 |
[00:59] | Yeah, and an MRI | 买了 还有核磁机 |
[01:01] | Also, we opened a prenatal clinic, | 此外 我们还开了一家产前诊所 |
[01:03] | and I’ve instituted a bunch of protocols | 我还制定了一系列 |
[01:05] | to decrease Hospital Acquired Infections. | 减少医院获得性感染的流程 |
[01:07] | And on the personal front? | 在个人方面呢 |
[01:10] | Uh…that is a work in progress. | 正在进行中 |
[01:12] | But good. | 但还不错 |
[01:13] | I told Lea about the lump in your breast. | 我跟莉亚说了你乳房上的肿块 |
[01:16] | It was before I convinced you to have your surgery here. | 是我在说服你来这手术之前 |
[01:18] | Not a HIPAA violation. | 没有违反健康保险流通与责任法案 |
[01:20] | I hope you also told her that the biopsy was negative. | 我希望你也告诉了她 检查结果是阴性的 |
[01:23] | It’s not cancer, so there’s nothing to worry about. | 不是癌症 没什么好担心的 |
[01:25] | He did. I reserve the right to worry. | 他说了 我保留担心的权利 |
[01:28] | But let’s save the medicine for later | 但我们还是把医学的事留到以后再聊吧 |
[01:30] | and focus on more important stuff like Latin lovers. | 把重点放在更重要的事情上 比如拉丁情人 |
[01:32] | Oh. Oh, is that banana bread? | 那是香蕉面包吗 |
[01:34] | That smells amazing. | 闻起来好香啊 |
[01:35] | Resistance is futile. | 抵抗是徒劳的 |
[01:37] | ·We have ways of making you talk. | 我们有很多方法让你开囗 |
[01:41] | That was a nice start to the day. | 这可真是打开一天的美好方式 |
[01:42] | A fantastic start. | 超棒的 |
[01:46] | What are you gonna wear? | 你打算穿什么 |
[01:48] | I know it’s just City Hall, | 我知道只是去市政厅 |
[01:50] | but it feels like we should at least wear something special. | 但感觉我们总得穿点什么特别的才行 |
[01:52] | We can’t get married at City Hall. | 我们不能在市政厅结婚 |
[01:54] | – Alex, we’ve been over this. – I know. | -亚历克 斯我们已经讨论过了 -我知道 |
[01:56] | And you say you don’t care where we get married. | 而且你说你不在意咱们结婚的地点 |
[01:58] | I don’t. But you want to wear something special, | -我不在乎 -但你想我们穿点特别的 |
[02:00] | because you want our wedding to be special like I do. | 因为你跟我一样希望我们的婚礼能特别些 |
[02:03] | I don’t want to delay our adoption. | 我不想推迟收养 |
[02:05] | You won’t have to. | 不用推迟 |
[02:07] | I’m gonna give you the wedding you deserve. | 我会给你一个配得上你的婚礼 |
[02:09] | Something beautiful and impressive like you. | 一场跟你一样美丽的和令人印象深刻的婚礼 |
[02:11] | In four days? As impressive as me? | 四天内吗 像我一样令人深刻 |
[02:14] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[02:16] | Challenge accepted. | 我接受挑战 |
[02:24] | This is a Thomas Keller recipe. | 这是托马斯·凯勒的食谱 |
[02:26] | I found it online. | 我在网上找到的 |
[02:28] | Wow. Smells delicious. | 哇 闻起来好香 |
[02:32] | And | 还有 |
[02:34] | your morning dose. | 你早上的药 |
[02:36] | Also delicious. | 也很美味 |
[02:38] | When I was little, I used to dream about being a chef | 我小时候就一直梦想成为大厨 |
[02:41] | at a really nice restaurant, | 在一家高级的饭店里工作 |
[02:43] | and now I’m gonna make it a reality. | 现在我要让它成为现实 |
[02:48] | I know I’ll have to start at the bottom, | 我知道我必须从底层做起 |
[02:49] | but I can work my way up. | 但我可以逐步提升 |
[02:51] | Hmm. I’m glad you’re feeling better, | 很高兴你感觉好多了 |
[02:54] | but, you know, you have to focus on today. | 但是你还是要把精力放在当下 |
[02:56] | I know. I’m gonna get clean. | 我知道 我要先戒断 |
[02:57] | You’re gonna get professional treatment- – No. | -你需要专业的治疗 -不 |
[03:02] | It’s the only way. And it’s the only way forward. | 这是唯一的方法 也是唯一的出路 |
[03:04] | No, it’s not. I don’t want methadone. | 不 并不是 我不想要美沙酮 |
[03:07] | I hate meetings and sharing with strangers. | 我也不喜欢互助会 和陌生人分享 |
[03:09] | So we’ll find you a program that works for you, | 那我们就找个适合你的项目 |
[03:11] | but getting sober is the point. | 但是戒断才是重点 |
[03:13] | It’s the only point. You can’t make this a solo act. | 这是唯一的重点 你不能靠一个人搞定这事 |
[03:16] | I’m not alone. I have you. | 我不是一个人 我还有你 |
[03:18] | I’m not an addiction specialist. | 我不是戒断专家 |
[03:20] | No, but you are a neurosurgeon. | 对 但你是神经外科医生 |
[03:21] | That’s better. – Hannah- – | -这更好啊 -汉娜 |
[03:23] | You are controlling my doses. | 你在控制我的药量 |
[03:24] | We’ll taper off a little each day. | 我们每天减少一点就行了 |
[03:29] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单的 |
[03:31] | Even if you stop using, | 即便你不再用了 |
[03:33] | it’s a Band- Aid. | 也只是权宜之计 |
[03:34] | Eventually, you’re gonna relapse | 最终你还是会复发 |
[03:38] | unless you get treatment, and I think you know that. | 除非你得到治疗 而且我认为你清楚这一点 |
[03:41] | IfI break the rules again, you can kick my ass out. | 如果我再违反规定 你可以把我踢出去 |
[03:44] | I don’t want to kick you out. | 我不想把你踢出去 |
[03:45] | I- I- Nobody’s kicking you out. | 我 我 没人要踢你出去 |
[03:48] | I want to help. | 我想帮你 |
[03:49] | Well, then we can do this together. | 那我们就一起努力啊 |
[03:52] | Please, just give me a chance. | 求你了 给我个机会 |
[03:57] | 33- year- old male, struck by lightning. | 33岁男性 被闪电击中 |
[04:00] | Second degree burns and a possible fractured spine. | 二度烧伤 脊椎可能骨折了 |
[04:02] | – A spinal fracture from lightning? – From falling off a roof. | -闪电造成脊椎骨折吗 -从屋顶掉下来了 |
[04:04] | He was working construction when he got hit. | 被击中时正在建筑工地工作 |
[04:07] | Can’t feel my legs. – Push IV fluids. | -我感觉不到腿了 -静脉输液 |
[04:09] | Let’s get trauma labs and an EKG. | 做创伤检查和心电图 |
[04:10] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你叫什么吗 |
[04:11] | Clint. – Nice to meet you, Clint. | -克林特 -很高兴认识你 克林特 |
[04:13] | I’m Dr. Allen. I’m gonna take good care of you. | 我是艾伦医生 我会照顾好你的 |
[04:15] | Take the trauma shears, cut his clothes off. | 拿创伤剪 剪掉衣服 |
[04:34] | Oh, it’s so great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:37] | You, too. I wish it was under better circumstances. | 我也是 真希望能在更好的情况下重逢 |
[04:38] | Oh, I’ll be fine. It’s just a tiny benign lump. | 我没事啦 就是个小小的良性肿块 |
[04:41] | Hi, Dr. Brown. I’m Charlie Lukaitis. | 嗨 布朗医生 我是查莉·卢凯提斯 |
[04:43] | It’s very nice to meet you, Charlie. | 非常高兴认识你 查莉 |
[04:44] | Shaun speaks really highly of you. | 肖恩对你评价很高 |
[04:46] | Really? – I have been fair, | -真的吗 -我只是有一说一 |
[04:48] | but not overly complimentary. | 并没有过分赞美 |
[04:50] | Shaun, I was being nice. | 肖恩 我只是想表示友善 |
[04:52] | You could try harder to do the same. | 你也可以努力试试这么做 |
[04:54] | ·Thank you, Dr. Brown. Oh, call me Claire. | -谢谢你 布朗医生 -叫我克莱尔就行 |
[04:56] | Okay, I’m sure the new MRI | 好吧 我相信你们新买的 |
[04:58] | you acquired is excellent, | 核磁共振仪很棒 |
[04:59] | but we should do a stereotactic biopsy | 但我们应该做立体定向活检 |
[05:01] | and breast MRI. | 和乳房核磁共振检查了 |
[05:02] | Instead of a mammogram? | 不是做x光吗 |
[05:04] | New research shows that breast MRI | 新的研究表明 |
[05:05] | are more accurate for younger women | 对乳房组织较致密的年轻女性来说 |
[05:07] | with denser breast tissue. | 乳房核磁共振成像会更准确 |
[05:09] | I was about to say that. | 我正要说这个 |
[05:12] | Sorry, I’m working on controlling my impulsive speech. | 抱歉 我正在努力控制我的语言冲动 |
[05:14] | It just seems you’re eager to demonstrate your knowledge | 你只是急于展示你作为一名医学生 |
[05:17] | as med students are supposed to do, | 应该具备的知识 |
[05:19] | Thank you, Dr. Brown. I mean, claire. | 谢谢你 布朗医生 我是说 克莱尔 |
[05:21] | Now you are being too nice. | 现在你有点过于友善了 |
[05:26] | Those are punctate burns at the entry and exit points | 这是入口和出口的点状烧伤 |
[05:29] | connected by second degree linear flash burn. | 伴有二度线性闪光烧伤 |
[05:31] | What are all these red lines? | 那这些红线呢 |
[05:34] | I’m not s- – Lichtenberg figures. | -我不确 -利希滕贝格图(电花图) |
[05:36] | The electric shock causes extravasation of red blood cells | 电击引起毛细血管 |
[05:39] | from the capillaries. | 外渗红细胞 |
[05:41] | It’ll heal with minimal scarring. | 会愈合 但会留下细微伤疤 |
[05:43] | Hi. Im Dr Lim. | 你好 我是林医生 |
[05:44] | I thought Dr. Park was on today. | 我以为今天是朴医生值班呢 |
[05:46] | He’s taking a personal day…wedding planning. | 他请了一天假 安排婚礼的事 |
[05:49] | Can you wiggle your toes? | 你能动动脚趾吗 |
[05:52] | Alright, nice MD | 很好 |
[05:53] | The loss of sensation in your legs | 腿部失去知觉 |
[05:55] | is a temporary keraunoparalysis. | 是暂时的闪电性麻痹 |
[05:56] | It’ll disappear over the next few hours. | 几小时后就会消失 |
[05:58] | Get spinal CTs and trauma pan scan to confirm, | 做脊椎C和创伤扫描确认一下 |
[06:02] | then we’ll debride the burns. | 然后我们会帮你做清创 |
[06:07] | Are you ready to take Mama to work? | 你准备好带妈妈去上班了吗 |
[06:09] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[06:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:24] | Glassy, you home? | 格拉斯曼 你在家吗 |
[06:29] | Oh, my God. | 我天 |
[06:30] | I am so sorry. That’s my fault. | 非常抱歉 是我的错 |
[06:32] | I was seasoning the skillet, | 我想把煎锅的水烤干 |
[06:33] | and I left for like a second to take out the trash. | 然后走开去倒垃圾了 |
[06:35] | I’m Lea, Aaron’s neighbor. | 我叫莉亚 亚伦的邻居 |
[06:37] | It’s nice to meet you. I’m Hannah. | 很高兴认识你 我叫汉娜 |
[06:38] | I’m Aaron’s niece. | 我是亚伦的侄女 |
[06:39] | I’m just visiting for a couple weeks. | 我就过来待几周 |
[06:41] | I’m so sorry if I woke you guys up. | 抱歉 是我吵到你们了吧 |
[06:43] | Oh, it’s alright. I wI was just heading to work. | 没事 我 我正要去上班呢 |
[06:46] | I should, um, open a window. | 我应该把窗户打开 |
[06:54] | So, you’ll have to lie facedown | 那么你需要的是趴在这里 |
[06:55] | with your breast centered in the frame. – Okay. | -然后把胸部放在这个框里 -好 |
[06:59] | Is it harder or easier | 这次的第二年是 |
[07:01] | this time being a second- year? | 更容易还是更困难呢 |
[07:03] | Um… bit of both. | 都有吧 |
[07:05] | Yeah. What about you, Chief? | 你呢 头儿 |
[07:08] | How are you liking the big chair? | 喜欢升职后的感觉吗 |
[07:10] | I like it. | 喜欢 |
[07:11] | Fewer resources than here, | 没有这里资源多 |
[07:13] | but also fewer restrictions and more control. | 但是限制也变少了 可控性更高 |
[07:16] | Mm. Sounds like a good fit. | 听上去很适合你 |
[07:17] | Hmm. Oh, speaking of. | 说到这个 |
[07:19] | Shaun showed me your Lamborghini in the parking lot. | 肖恩给我看了停车场上你那辆兰博基尼 |
[07:22] | I know. I know. Im an idiot. | 我知道 我知道 我就是个白痴 |
[07:24] | No, I was gonna say good for you. | 不 我本想说挺好的 |
[07:25] | I thought you hated sports cars. | 你不是讨厌运动型车吗 |
[07:27] | Oh, I mean, I still do, but I know that you loved them. | 我现在也不喜欢 但我知道你喜欢 |
[07:30] | And you just didn’t want to seem ostentatious. | 你只是不想显得太招摇嘛 |
[07:35] | No, I’m happy you’ve stopped worrying so much | 我挺开心看到你不再担心 |
[07:37] | about what other people think. | 其他人的想法了 |
[07:40] | Whatever you left here searching for, | 不管你留在这想找到什么 |
[07:41] | it’s clear you found it. | 很明显你找到了 |
[07:44] | Maybe we both did. | 也许我们都找到了 |
[07:48] | We’re looking for white- speculated | 我们要找的是显示为 |
[07:50] | enhancing masses like…there. | 白色的增强部分 比如 在那 |
[07:54] | 1. 72 centimeters. | 1. 72厘米 |
[07:56] | A 3- centimeter incision should- – | 一个3厘米的切口应该 |
[07:57] | Did you and Claire used to date? | 你和克莱尔原来是一对儿吗 |
[07:59] | W- We were just good friends. | 我们只是好朋友 |
[08:02] | With benefits. | 有亲密接触的那种 |
[08:03] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[08:06] | Does Jordan know that she’s here? | 乔丹知道她来了吗 |
[08:10] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:11] | Also, that hardly matters since I’m not dating Jordan. | 另外 这也没什么的 我又没跟乔丹约会 |
[08:14] | Oh? I thought you wanted to. | 我还以为你想呢 |
[08:16] | I did. | 是有想过 |
[08:19] | But we decided to just be good friends. | 但我们决定只做朋友 |
[08:22] | Her and Perez, her ex- boyfriend, | 自从亚设去世后 她和她前男友 |
[08:23] | text every day since Asher died. | 佩雷兹每天都会发信息 |
[08:25] | It was wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[08:27] | No, it’s not wrong. It’s just a choice. | 不 没什么不对 这只是个选择 |
[08:28] | The biopsy from Guatemala was negative, | 危地马拉的活检结果是阴性 |
[08:31] | but our biopsy from earlier came back positive. | 但我们之前的活检结果呈阳性 |
[08:34] | Claire has breast cancer. | 克莱尔得了乳腺癌 |
[08:42] | Sorry I didn’t come by earlier. Hi! | -抱歉没早点来看你 -嗨 |
[08:45] | Park is out, and I had to help Glassman | 朴不在 我得帮格拉斯曼 |
[08:47] | get some stuff off his plate. | 处理些事 |
[08:48] | It’s still not an excuse. It’s fine. | -这仍然不是借口 -没关系 |
[08:50] | I’m here now to assure you you are going to be fine. | 我是来向你保证你会没事的 |
[08:54] | Shaun briefed me on your biopsy, | 肖恩跟我简单说了下你的活检结果 |
[08:56] | and we went over your MRI together. | 我们一起看了你的核磁共振成像 |
[08:57] | You are in the perfect hands. | 你会得到很好的照顾 |
[09:00] | Ooh. Tell me about being co- president with Glassman. | 跟格拉斯曼当联席院长是什么感觉 |
[09:03] | Mm. It’s been interesting. | 很有意思 |
[09:05] | Collaborative. | 合作性很强 |
[09:07] | By collaborative, you mean you get stuff done, | 合作性很强是指你把事情做完后 |
[09:09] | and then he tells you how you should have gotten it done? | 他告诉你该怎么做吗 |
[09:11] | Oh, you have one of those in Guatemala? | 你在危地马拉也有一个这样的同事吗 |
[09:12] | Just one? I wish. | 一个 我倒是想呢 |
[09:15] | Oh, I miss the old days. – Mm. | 我好怀念以前的日子 |
[09:17] | You mean when you were a Ducati- riding badass? | 你是说你骑杜卡迪摩托车酷酷的时候吗 |
[09:19] | Hey, I do not need a Ducati to be a badass. | 嘿 我不骑杜卡迪也很酷的 |
[09:22] | ·Mm. Ijust need. | 我只需要 |
[09:23] | ·More sleep? – I was thinking more sex, | -更多睡眠 -我市想说多点性爱的 |
[09:25] | but sleep is good. | 但睡眠也不错 |
[09:27] | Tell me about it. Sometimes I wonder if I- – | 可不是么 有时候我会想如果我 |
[09:29] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[09:32] | To be continued. – I’ll be here. | -待续 -我会在这儿等你 |
[09:40] | Hey, we need to talk. | 嘿 我们得谈谈 |
[09:42] | Hello, I need to get Claire prepped for her surgery. | 你好 我要帮克莱尔准备手市 |
[09:45] | There’s a girl living in Glassman’s apartment. | 有个女生住在格拉斯曼公寓里 |
[09:47] | She says her name is Hannah and claims she’s his niece. | 她说她叫汉娜 自称是他侄女 |
[09:49] | He does not have a niece named Hannah. | 他没有叫汉娜的侄女 |
[09:51] | I know, but she had a key and her clothes were there. | 我知道 但她有钥匙 衣服也在那儿 |
[09:53] | He had a patient last week named Hannah. | 他上周有个病人叫汉娜 |
[09:55] | She was a homeless drug addict | 她是个无家可归的瘾君子 |
[09:57] | who needed cervicomedullary surgery. | 需要做颈髓手术 |
[09:58] | Why would he let a homeless drug addict live with him? | 他为什么要让一个无家可归的瘾君子跟他住一起 |
[10:02] | I. | 我 |
[10:03] | don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:05] | – I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[10:11] | The MRI confirmed the mass is under 2 centimeters. | 核磁共振确认肿块小于己厘米 |
[10:15] | That’s only Stage 1A. | 才处于1入期 |
[10:16] | With your hormone profile, you should be responsive | 根据你的激素水平 术后你应该会对 |
[10:19] | to hormone therapy after the surgery. | 激素治疗有反应 |
[10:20] | You probably won’t need chemo. | 你可能不需要化疗 |
[10:26] | Do you disagree? | 你不同意吗 |
[10:28] | No. | 不是 |
[10:29] | Tell me if you do. | 不同意的话告诉我 |
[10:30] | I’d rather get the bad news now. | 我宁可现在听到坏消息 |
[10:31] | I agree completely. | 我完全同意 |
[10:33] | I was just thinking about someone else. | 我只是在想其他人 |
[10:37] | But I will be focused in the OR. | 但在手术室里我会专注的 |
[10:46] | Another 10 milligrams morphine. | 再注射10毫克吗啡 |
[10:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:49] | I just need to remove | 我得把 |
[10:50] | the necrotic skin and tissue | 坏死皮肤和组织去除掉 |
[10:52] | to avoid infection. | 以避免感染 |
[10:53] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:54] | It hurts”cause I’m alive. | 痛是因为我还活着 |
[10:56] | Never taking that for granted again. | 我再也不会把这当成理所当然的了 |
[10:58] | Good for you. | 这样很好 |
[11:00] | I never should have even started working construction. | 我当初就不该去做建筑工人 |
[11:03] | Take a couple deep breaths. | 深呼吸几次 |
[11:06] | Maybe just not outside during a thunderstorm. | 也许只是雷雨天不要在户外工作 |
[11:10] | I used to have a band. | 我以前有个乐队 |
[11:11] | Even put out a couple EPs, | 甚至还出了几张专辑 |
[11:13] | but we just couldn’t break out. | 但就是没能火起来 |
[11:17] | I got a day job, turned 30. | 我找了份工作 到了30岁 |
[11:20] | Next thing I know, | 接下来 |
[11:22] | I’m a foreman for a roofing company. | 我就成了一家屋顶公司的工头 |
[11:25] | Sometimes, big decisions are just a bunch of small ones | 有时候 重大决定不过是你不知不觉中 |
[11:29] | you don’t even realize you made. | 做出的一系列小的决定 |
[11:32] | I just feel like I should recommit. | 我觉得我该重新做决定 |
[11:33] | You know, I could eke out a living | 我可以靠在俱乐部和酒吧演出 |
[11:35] | playing clubs and bars. | 维持生计 |
[11:37] | I’d rather look in the mirror and know. | 我宁愿照镜子的时候知道 |
[11:41] | I’m the person I want to be. | 自己是我想成为的那个人 |
[11:47] | A curvilinear incision | 沿着乳房自然皱褶线 |
[11:49] | along the natural crease line of the breast | 做曲线形的切囗 |
[11:51] | gives the best cosmetic result. | 能得到最好的美容效果 |
[11:53] | Who were you thinking about? | 你刚才在想谁 |
[11:55] | You told Claire you were thinking about someone else. | 你跟克莱尔说你在想另一个人 |
[11:58] | I shouldn’t talk about it. | 我不该说这个 |
[12:00] | Raising the flap with a wide margin around the mass. | 把肿块周围的皮瓣提起来 留出宽边 |
[12:05] | Did I say something inappropriate? | 是我说了什么不合适的话吗 |
[12:07] | I wasn’t thinking about you. | 我没有在想你 |
[12:10] | Was it- Charlie. | -是 -查莉 |
[12:11] | He said he doesn’t want to talk about it. | 他说了他不想谈 |
[12:17] | Send this to pathology. | 把这个送去病理科 |
[12:19] | The tissue orientation is marked with ink at 12: 00. | 组织方向在12点位置用墨水标记了 |
[12:22] | Dr. Kalu, your suture spacing is quite excellent. | 卡卢医生 你的缝合间距非常好 |
[12:26] | You can close. | 你可以缝合了 |
[12:27] | Suture with vicryls and monocryl, please. | 请用可吸收缝线和单丝缝线 |
[12:40] | Is the Hannah who’s living with you | 住你那里的汉娜跟你治疗过的 |
[12:42] | the same Hannah you treated for Chiari Zero? | O型奇阿畸形的汉娜是同一个人吗 |
[12:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:48] | Seven ball, corner pocket. | 七号球 角袋 |
[12:50] | Sh- She is a drug addict. | 她是个瘾君子 |
[12:53] | Who I am helping. | 也是我在帮助的人 |
[12:55] | Helping her detox? | 帮她戒毒吗 |
[12:56] | She’s a patient under my care, Shaun. | 她是我照料的病人 肖恩 |
[12:58] | That’s all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这些 |
[12:59] | If she’s a patient, | 如果她是你病人 |
[13:01] | that means you are continuing to treat her | 那就代表你会在与她同住期间 |
[13:04] | while she is living with you. | 继续治疗她 |
[13:06] | How? – Shaun- – | -怎么治疗 -肖恩 |
[13:07] | Are you prescribing her opiates? | 你是给她开镇痛药了吗 |
[13:09] | I’m helping her get sober. | 我在帮她戒毒 |
[13:11] | I can’t have her go out on the street and buy drugs. | 我不能让她去外面买毒品 |
[13:14] | Prescribing her oxycodone in this situation is unethical. | 在这种情况下给她开羟考酮是不道德的 |
[13:17] | I’m aware. And possibly illegal. | -我知道 -而且可能是违法的 |
[13:19] | I’m aware. You could lose your medical license. | -我知道 -你可能会被吊销行医执照 |
[13:21] | You need to make her leave. | 你得让她离开 |
[13:30] | I’m not giving up on her. But thank you for your concern. | 我不会放弃她的 但谢谢你的关心 |
[13:37] | How long has he been seizing? | 他癫痫发作多久了 |
[13:38] | Over four minutes. | 超过四分钟了 |
[13:40] | Then give four milligrams lorazepam. – Already did. | -注射四毫克的劳拉西泮 -已经打过了 |
[13:42] | Then give four more and one gram levetiracetam. | 那就再给四毫克和一克左乙拉西坦 |
[13:50] | He’s got a mass in his frontal lobe. | 他额叶有个肿块 |
[13:53] | Could it be from the lightning strike? – No. | -会不会是闪电造成的 -不是 |
[13:55] | In fact, the lightning probably saved his life, putting him in the hospital. | 事实上 闪电可能救了他的命 把他送进了医院 |
[13:58] | He has that seizure anywhere else, he’d probably be dead. | 如果他在其他地方发生那种程度的癫痫 他可能已经死了 |
[14:02] | A supramaximal resection might get at all. | 最大程度的切除可能会彻底解决问题 |
[14:04] | – If we’re lucky. – And if we’re not? | -如果我们幸运的话 -如果不幸呢 |
[14:06] | It’ll likely progress to a glioblastoma and kill him. | 很可能会发展成脑胶质母细胞瘤并致死 |
[14:12] | We had our first official date here. | 我们第一次正式约会就在这里 |
[14:14] | She jumped on stage | 她跳上舞台 |
[14:15] | and tried to join Cory Henry’s backup singers. | 想加入科里·亨利的伴唱歌手 |
[14:17] | She loves music, | 她热爱音乐 |
[14:18] | and this would be the perfect place. | 而这里是完美场合 |
[14:20] | Yeah, I’d love to help you, | 我很想帮你 |
[14:21] | but I got bands booked every night. | 但我每晚都订好了乐队表演 |
[14:23] | Couldn’t you reschedule one? | 你不能把其中一个重新安排下吗 |
[14:25] | I- I’ll pay their fee, cover whatever the difference ends up being in your gate. | 我会付他们的费用 补上你门票差价 |
[14:27] | I mean, name your price. | 你开个价 |
[14:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:30] | But I think you’re gonna have to choose | 但我认为你必须在即时 |
[14:32] | between immediate and meaningful. | 和有意义之间做出选择 |
[14:38] | The glioma is in your posterior frontal lobe | 胶质瘤在你额叶后部 |
[14:40] | near the motor strip. | 靠近运动带 |
[14:42] | We have to be very aggressive. | 我们必须采取激进手段 |
[14:43] | If we leave any tumor behind, | 如果遗留下任何肿瘤 |
[14:45] | it could grow back as a glioblastoma, | 都可能会重新生长为脑胶质母细胞瘤 |
[14:47] | which could be terminal. | 可能会是晚期 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:51] | Because of the placement of the tumor, | 鉴于肿瘤位置 |
[14:53] | we may need to cut into your eloquent cortex, | 我们可能要切入你的善言中枢 |
[14:55] | the area of your brain which controls motor function. | 即控制运动功能的脑区 |
[14:59] | Are you saying I won’t be able to play guitar? | 你是说我不能弹吉他了是吗 |
[15:02] | It’s possible. | 有这可能 |
[15:08] | Alive is alive. | 活着就好 |
[15:11] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[15:15] | I am going to tell Dr. Lim | 我要告诉林医生 |
[15:16] | about Dr. Glassman and Hannah. | 格拉斯曼和汉娜的事 |
[15:18] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[15:21] | He’d probably consider it an even worse betrayal | 他可能会认为这是比你结束他 |
[15:23] | than when you ended his surgical career. | 外科生涯更严重的背叛 |
[15:25] | I was right about that, | 那件事我是对的 |
[15:27] | and I am right about this, too. | 这件事也是对的 |
[15:29] | He could lose his medical license. I am saving him. | 他可能会被吊销行医执照 我这是在救他 |
[15:32] | Shaun, I don’t think it’s just about helping a former patient. | 肖恩 我觉得这不仅仅是帮之前的病人这么简单 |
[15:36] | What else is it about? | 还有其他原因么 |
[15:38] | You know why he helped you back in Wyoming? | 你知道他当初在怀俄明州为什么帮你吗 |
[15:40] | Because he knew I needed help. | 因为他知道我需要帮助 |
[15:42] | Of course. | 是没错 |
[15:44] | Also…his daughter had just died. | 还有 他女儿那时候刚刚去世 |
[15:49] | He was grieving. | 他很悲痛 |
[15:51] | Maybe he did for you what he couldn’t do for her. | 也许他为你做了他不能为她做的事 |
[15:54] | What does that have to do with Hannah? | 这跟汉娜又有什么关系 |
[15:57] | Hannah’s a drug addict, just like Maddie was. | 汉娜是个瘾君子 就像麦迪一样 |
[16:00] | I think some of this is Glassman dealing with his sense | 我觉得其中有一部分是因为格拉斯曼 |
[16:02] | that he failed his daughter. | 觉得自己辜负了女儿 |
[16:05] | After everything he’s done to support you, | 他做了那么多支持你的事之后 |
[16:07] | don’t you think you should let him help Hannah? | 你不认为你应该让他帮助汉娜吗 |
[16:13] | Dr. Glassman…is only putting himself at risk, | 格拉斯曼医生 只把自己置于风险之中 |
[16:19] | which I guess is okay. | 我认为这是可以接受的 |
[16:23] | I won’t tell Dr. Lim. | 我不会告诉林医生 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:40] | I’m thinking an awake craniotomy | 我考虑做清醒的开颅手术 |
[16:42] | with intraoperative motor brain mapping. | 并进行术中大脑运动测绘 |
[16:44] | Respiratory failure leads to brain edema and herniation, | 呼吸衰竭会导致脑水肿和疝形成 |
[16:47] | air embolism, intraop seizures, | 空气栓塞 术中癫痫 |
[16:50] | just to name a few of the risks. | 这还只是其中几个风险 |
[16:52] | He was struck by lightning and remembered who he was. | 他被闪电击中并记起自己曾经是谁 |
[16:57] | A guitarist. | 是个吉他手 |
[16:59] | I don’t want to take that away from him. | 我不想让他失去这些 |
[17:00] | Big swing. | 冒险一搏 |
[17:02] | I think I’m gonna do it. | 我觉得我会做的 |
[17:04] | You seem amped up about this. | 你看起来很兴奋 |
[17:07] | It suits you. | 很适合你 |
[17:10] | You need to keep him playing guitar during the surgery. | 手术过程中 你得让他一直弹着吉他 |
[17:13] | If his playing gets worse during motor mapping, | 在定位大脑的运动区域时 如果他的弹奏变了形 |
[17:16] | then you can’t cut into that area. | 那你就不能切入那块区域了 |
[17:18] | If he keeps playing well, then it’s safe to cut. | 如果他能一直弹得很好 那就可以安全切入 |
[17:23] | Digale a Dr. Maldonado que cubra esos turnos | 让马尔多纳多医生顶班 |
[17:28] | Esperemos la semana que viene. | 希望下周能行吧 |
[17:31] | Me tengo que ir. | 我要挂了 |
[17:33] | Gracias, Imelda. | 谢谢 伊梅尔达 |
[17:37] | Your pathology just came back. | 病理报告出来了 |
[17:40] | We didn’t get clean margins. | 边界不太清晰 |
[17:44] | Now, you’re already on the board for this afternoon. | 你已经在今天下午的手市名单上了 |
[17:46] | We’ll perform a re- excision, removing a wider margin | 我们会再次进行切除手术 移除更大范围的 |
[17:48] | of the breast tissue, | 乳腺组织 |
[17:49] | followed by a sentinel lymph node biopsy | 再做一个前哨淋巴结活检 |
[17:51] | to see if it’s spread. | 看看有没有扩散 |
[17:54] | But | 但是 |
[17:58] | if it has… | 如果扩散了 |
[18:01] | …well, then, who better to take this on? | 那 谁比你更有能力应对这个局面呢 |
[18:05] | You grew up in a trailer park. | 你在房车营地长大 |
[18:07] | You were raised by a bipolar mother. | 妈妈患有双相情感障碍 |
[18:09] | Went to a top med school on scholarship. | 你获得了顶级医学院的奖学金 |
[18:11] | Then you were recruited to be chief of surgery in a country | 还去到国外的医院担任外科主任 |
[18:13] | where you didn’t even know the language. | 而你当时连那个国家的语言都不会说 |
[18:16] | Now, two years later, you, uh | 而现在 两年后 你 |
[18:18] | you speak perfect Spanish and you’ve overhauled the hospital. | 你说着一囗流利的西班牙语 全面改革了那家医院 |
[18:23] | You are an unstoppable force, Claire Browne. | 你势不可挡 克莱尔·布朗 |
[18:26] | And on top of all of that, | 更重要的是 |
[18:28] | you are kind, compassionate, | 你善良 有同情心 |
[18:31] | and heart- stoppingly beautiful. | 美得惊心动魄 |
[18:39] | Cancer doesn’t stand a chance against you. | 在你面前 癌症毫无胜算 |
[18:48] | Forgot how great your bedside manner is. | 我都忘了你有多么擅长和病人沟通了 |
[18:54] | And my Spanish is far from perfect. | 而且 我的西班牙语远算不上流利 |
[19:03] | Play guitar during surgery? | 手术的时候弹吉他 |
[19:06] | The risk of complications is higher, | 这么做并发症风险更高 |
[19:08] | but an awake surgery is the only way | 但只有在清醒的情况下手术 |
[19:10] | to ensure full post- op function of your fine motor skills. | 才能确保你在术后能拥有完整的精细运动功能 |
[19:13] | We test each resection area | 我们会测试每一个切除区域 |
[19:15] | and get immediate feedback before removing any tissue. | 并获得及时反馈然后再判断是否切除某个组织 |
[19:19] | And won’t it hurt? | 不会疼吗 |
[19:21] | You won’t even feel it. | 你不会有任何感觉的 |
[19:27] | Any song requests? | 有想听的曲子吗 |
[19:31] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[19:33] | So, what does she want? | 她想怎么样 |
[19:35] | She doesn’t want anything. She doesn’t know I’m here. | 她没想怎么样 她都不知道我来见你 |
[19:37] | I want your help. I’d like to stage an intervention for Hannah. | 是我想要你的帮助 我想为汉娜安排戒瘾 |
[19:41] | You think we haven’t tried that- – multiple times? | 你觉得我们没有试过吗 我们试过好多次了 |
[19:44] | Well, let’s try again. | 那就再试一次吧 |
[19:46] | Your daughter needs your help. | 你的女儿需要你的帮助 |
[19:48] | What do you know about my daughter? | 你对我女儿有哪些了解 |
[19:51] | She came to me with Chiari Zero. | 她来到我们医院时 患有O型奇阿畸形 |
[19:53] | That is a malformation of the brain | 这是一种脑部畸形 |
[19:55] | which causes persistent and sometimes very intense pain. | 会导致持续疼痛 有时疼痛会十分剧烈 |
[19:59] | That’s why she started on the oxycodone. | 所以她才开始服用奥施康定 |
[20:02] | Can that be treated? | 这能治吗 |
[20:03] | My colleague already performed surgery. | 我的同事已经为她做了手市 |
[20:05] | It was a complete success. | 非常成功 |
[20:08] | She had brain surgery? | 她做了脑部手术 |
[20:11] | Is she still in the hospital? | 她现在还在医院里吗 |
[20:14] | She’s staying on my couch. | 她住在我家的沙发上 |
[20:17] | It was there or the streets. | 不然的话 就只能流浪街头了 |
[20:20] | So she’s using in your home? | 所以她现在在你家嗑药 |
[20:26] | Yes, under my supervision. | 对 在我的监护下 |
[20:28] | I wrote her a prescription for oxycodone, | 我给她开了一些奥施康定 |
[20:30] | which I’m administering on a schedule. | 按计划服用 |
[20:32] | You’re her new drug dealer. | 所以你是她的新毒贩呗 |
[20:34] | Her first night in my apartment, she OD’d on fentanyl- – | 她住在我家的第一天晚上 就因为服用了过量的芬太尼昏死过去 |
[20:37] | fentanyl that she bought on the street. | 是她从街头买来的芬太尼 |
[20:38] | Street drugs right now are Russian roulette. | 现在的街头药品会造成什么风险 真不好说 |
[20:41] | What I’m doing is much safer. | 我的做法安全多了 |
[20:43] | I could call the cops on you. Do you know that? | 我可以报警抓你的 你知道吗 |
[20:46] | Tell me something is it just the drugs? | 你说说看 你是只给她开了药吗 |
[20:48] | Are you also sleeping with her? | 是不是也和她上床了 |
[20:50] | If I were doing that, would I be calling you? | 如果我这么做了 我还会联系你吗 |
[20:52] | Can we please stop with the nonsense now? | 能不能别胡扯了 |
[20:55] | I’m trying to save her life. | 我是想救她的命啊 |
[20:56] | The only way she turns this around | 她只有无路可走时 |
[20:57] | is if she hits rock bottom. | 才会回头 |
[20:59] | Rock bottom. | 无路可走 |
[21:03] | I kicked my daughter out of my house. | 我曾经把我的女儿赶出了家门 |
[21:06] | And I told her, “Do not come back | 我和她说 |
[21:08] | until you’re clean and sober. “ | 不戒瘾就别回来 |
[21:11] | The next time I saw her was on the coroner’s table. | 我再看到她时 她已经躺在验尸台上了 |
[21:17] | Well, I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[21:21] | But Hannah is not your daughter. | 但汉娜不是你的女儿 |
[21:25] | And the only person that can save Hannah is Hannah. | 唯一能救汉娜的人 就是汉娜她自己 |
[21:29] | But she has to want the help. | 她得自己愿意接受帮助才行 |
[21:32] | And that’s never gonna happen | 而如果你一直助长她的毒瘾 |
[21:34] | as long as you keep enabling her. | 这是永远不会发生的 |
[21:52] | I heard your second surgery was boring- | 我听说你的第二场手术平稳度过了 |
[21:54] | just the way we like them. | 正是我们所希望的 |
[21:55] | I’m still a little sore. | 我还是有点酸疼 |
[21:57] | That’s why I brought this. | 所以我给你带了这个 |
[21:58] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Oh, yeah, that is much better. | 舒服多了 |
[22:03] | Bless you. | 感恩 |
[22:05] | Now, show me that baby | 赶紧给我看看宝宝 |
[22:11] | Oh, she is gorgeous. | 她也太可爱了吧 |
[22:14] | The spitting image of Winston Churchill. | 和温斯顿·丘吉尔一模一样 |
[22:16] | She, too, will one day rule an empire. | 她有朝一日也会统领一个帝国的 |
[22:18] | Park looks so happy to be her dad, Doesn’t he? | 能做她的爸爸 朴看上去好开心 对吧 |
[22:21] | And as soon as we get married, | 只要我们一结婚 |
[22:23] | we can finalize the adoption and make it official. | 我们就去完成领养的最后手续 正式成为她的父母 |
[22:25] | Way to bury the ledel Congrats. | 这么大的事儿怎么不早说 恭喜啊 |
[22:26] | When’s the big day? | 哪天办喜事 |
[22:28] | Sometime this week, actually. | 就这周某一天吧 |
[22:29] | Do you want to come? – Absolutely. | -你想来吗 -当然 |
[22:32] | Oh, I’m just glad that Park is making | 我真的好开心 |
[22:34] | an honest woman out of you. | 朴要和你结婚了 |
[22:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:37] | I can’t believe how close I came to letting him get away. | 我不敢相信 我之前差一点就让他跑了 |
[22:45] | Hi. Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[22:48] | I’m making Coq au vin. | 我在做红酒炖鸡 |
[22:51] | I found a bottle of Burgundy in the cabinet. | 我在橱柜里发现了一瓶勃艮第葡萄酒 |
[22:54] | I hope you don’t mind. | 你不会介意吧 |
[22:56] | We’re celebrating. | 我们来庆祝一下 |
[22:58] | Celebrating? | 庆祝 |
[23:00] | What are we celebrating? | 庆祝什么 |
[23:02] | I got a job… | 我找到工作了 |
[23:05] | at L’Amour, as a hostess, | 在爱恋餐厅 当领座员 |
[23:07] | but it’s one of the best restaurants in the city, | 这是城里最好的餐厅之一 |
[23:10] | and I can work my way up. | 我可以积累经验 努力成长为大厨 |
[23:12] | Wow. That is amazing. | 哇 太好了 |
[23:15] | I am very, very proud of you. | 我非常非常为你骄傲 |
[23:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:20] | I’m proud of me, too. | 我也为自己骄傲 |
[23:23] | Oh. Time for your pill. | 该吃药了 |
[23:26] | Um, after my shower. | 我洗完澡再吃吧 |
[23:29] | This has to simmer for 30 minutes, anyway. | 反正这个还得再炖30分钟 |
[24:25] | Those aren’t mine. – Please don’t lie to me. | -这药不是我的 -请不要对我撒谎 |
[24:28] | I found them in your jeans. | 我在你的牛仔裤里找到的 |
[24:29] | Why were you going through my stuff? | 你为什么要翻我的东西 |
[24:31] | Well, obviously, I can’t trust you, can I? | 很明显 我不能相信你 对吗 |
[24:35] | I want to get clean. I do. I just… | 我是想戒瘾的 真的 我只是 |
[24:38] | You’re making me go too fast. | 是你逼我戒得太快了 |
[24:40] | We’re gonna get you treatment. | 我要带你去接受治疗 |
[24:41] | I’m gonna take you, and we’re gonna go, and- – | 我带着你 我们一起去 |
[24:43] | No, I told you, I’m not going to rehab. | 不 我和你说过了 我不去康复中心 |
[24:45] | It doesn’t work! | 没用的 |
[24:46] | – It’s the only thing that does work! – I’m outta here. | -这是唯一有用的办法 -我要走了 |
[24:49] | ·I’m gonna flush it right down the toilet. – Stop. What are you doing? | -我要把这些药冲进厕所 -不要 你要干什么 |
[24:51] | That’s mine. Stop it. | 这是我的东西 住手 |
[24:52] | I paid for those. Stop it. – Too bad. | -我花了钱的 住手 -真可惜 |
[24:54] | ·There you go. | 行了 |
[24:56] | Okay? | 好了吧 |
[25:02] | This is your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[25:04] | How could you think giving me more pills | 你给了我更多的药 |
[25:06] | was gonna help me get clean? ! | 你怎么会觉得这能帮我戒瘾呢 |
[25:08] | How is it my fault? | 怎么成我的错了 |
[25:09] | I’m giving you too many drugs | 是我给了你太多的药 |
[25:10] | or I’m making you kick too fast- – | 还是我逼你戒瘾逼得太紧了 |
[25:12] | Which is it? It can’t be both. | 我犯了哪个错 总不能两个错都有吧 |
[25:14] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[25:15] | No, you don’t. – Yes, I do! | -不 你不恨我 -我真恨你 |
[25:17] | I hate you. I got to go. | 我恨你 我要走了 |
[25:19] | You can’t leave. Like hell, I can’t. | -你不能走 -鬼扯 我就走 |
[25:22] | If you leave, you’re g…you’re gonna end up dead. | 如果你走了 你会死的 |
[25:24] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[25:27] | This isn’t working. | 这没有用 |
[25:30] | – I have to go. Okay. Alright. Alright. Alright, alright. | -我要走了 -好吧 好吧 行行行 |
[25:57] | Your pathology report hasn’t come back yet. | 你的病理报告还没有出来 |
[26:00] | Oh, that wasn’t why I, um…why I texted. | 我给你发短信 不是因为这个 |
[26:05] | What’s been on your mind? | 你最近有什么心事 |
[26:10] | You’re not very good at keeping secrets, Shaun. | 你不太擅长保守秘密哦 肖恩 |
[26:14] | I…can’t tell you. | 我 不能告诉你 |
[26:19] | Do you want to? Yes, I think you could help. | -那你想告诉我吗 -我想 我觉得你能帮上忙 |
[26:23] | I’ve never betrayed your trust. | 我从来没有辜负过你的信任 |
[26:27] | Dr. Glassman is prescribing oxycodone | 格拉斯曼医生和一个成瘾青少年住在一起 |
[26:29] | to a teenage drug addict who is living with him. | 他给她开了奥施康定 |
[26:32] | He says he isn’t concerned about losing his medical license | 他说他不担心丢掉医疗执照 |
[26:34] | or going to jail, but he should be. | 或者坐牢 但他应该担心的 |
[26:36] | If I don’t understand his decisions, | 如果我不理解他做出这个决定的原因 |
[26:37] | how can I stop him from making bad ones? | 我又怎么能阻止他别再做出错误的决定呢 |
[26:46] | When I was a kid, I | 小的时候 我 |
[26:49] | I didn’t even ask why my mom used. | 我从来没有问过我妈为什么要嗑药 |
[26:52] | I was too busy trying to survive. | 光是活着就耗尽了我的精力 |
[26:54] | But now, I think what my mom needed most | 但现在 我想我妈妈那时最需要的是 |
[27:00] | was one thing in her life without an”if”attached. | 生活中能有一个无条件存在的东西 |
[27:05] | With addicts, everything becomes conditional. | 对于成瘾者而言 一切都是有条件的 |
[27:08] | A home, a job, even love. | 家庭 工作 甚至连爱也是 |
[27:11] | They only get them if they get clean. | 只有戒瘾后 他们才能获得这些东西 |
[27:15] | Dr. Glassman told Maddie she could only come home | 格拉斯曼医生当时告诉麦迪 如果她能戒瘾 |
[27:19] | if she got sober. | 才能回家 |
[27:20] | Then she died. | 然后她就死了 |
[27:23] | The”if”killed her. | 是这个“如果”杀了她 |
[27:26] | The drugs killed her. | 是毒品杀了她 |
[27:27] | And a car accident killed my mom, but… | 我的妈妈死于一场车祸 但是 |
[27:34] | …sometimes Ican’t help but feel | 有的时候我不禁会想 |
[27:37] | if I’d told her I loved her unconditionally… | 如果我告诉她 我无条件地爱她 |
[27:41] | she would still be alive. | 她或许就不会死 |
[27:47] | So, Dr. Glassman needs to keep giving Hannah | 所以 格拉斯曼医生应该继续给予汉娜 |
[27:53] | unconditional love, even if it risks his career? | 无条件的爱 即使会影响职业生涯也在所不惜 |
[27:57] | I think so. | 我觉得是的 |
[27:58] | And if I want to help Dr. Glassman, | 而如果我想帮助格拉斯曼医生 |
[28:01] | I need to help Hannah. | 我就要先帮助汉娜 |
[28:07] | How? | 怎么帮呢 |
[28:09] | I- I’m sorry, Shaun. I don’t know. | 抱歉 肖恩 我也不知道 |
[28:13] | But if someone told me the day we met outside, | 但我们在外面相遇的那天 |
[28:17] | when you were soaking wet, | 你全身湿透 |
[28:19] | barely able to communicate, | 连句话都说不清楚 |
[28:22] | that you would become a top attending, | 如果那时有人告诉我 你以后会成为一流的主治医生 |
[28:24] | a wonderful husband and father, | 超棒的丈夫和父亲 |
[28:26] | I wouldn’t have believed them, | 我是不会相信的 |
[28:29] | But you have grown so much. | 但是你已经成长了很多 |
[28:33] | You’re really, really good at helping people, Shaun. | 你真的很擅长帮助别入 肖恩 |
[28:38] | You’re gonna figure out how to help. | 你会想到办法帮忙的 |
[28:44] | I’ve missed this. | 我很怀念和你聊天 |
[28:48] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:53] | Ojemann stimulator. | 皮质刺激器 |
[28:57] | Beginning motor mapping. | 开始运动测绘 |
[29:05] | No motor arrest. | 没有运动障碍 |
[29:06] | Mark area one safe for resection. | 标记一号区域可以安全切除 |
[29:19] | Area two not safe for resection. | 二区切除不安全 |
[29:26] | Are you okay, Clint? | 你还好吗 克林特 |
[29:28] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[29:29] | Can you keep playing? | 你能继续弹吗 |
[29:37] | Continuing motor mapping. | 继续运动测绘 |
[29:39] | Totally clean margins, lymph node negative, | 边缘完全干净 淋巴结阴性 |
[29:42] | no more surgeries. | 不用再做手术了 |
[29:43] | You are good to go. | 你可以出院了 |
[29:45] | Oh, that is fantastic. | 哦 太棒了 |
[29:49] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[29:55] | I’m so glad I got to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[29:59] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:00] | Seems like you’re back where you belong, | 看来你回到了属于你的地方 |
[30:09] | I wasn’t gonna come back. | 我市来不打算回来的 |
[30:11] | I, um… | 我 |
[30:14] | I- I told Shaun | 我跟肖恩说 |
[30:15] | that I’d just get the Iumpectomy in Guatemala, | 我要去危地马拉做乳房肿瘤切除肃 |
[30:17] | and then he told me that you would be here. | 然后他告诉我你在这里 |
[30:27] | You know, since being back, | 你知道吗 自从我回来 |
[30:29] | I, um, think about you all the time. | 我就 嗯 一直在想你 |
[30:34] | Not like I didn’t before, but | 不是说我以前没有想你 但是 |
[30:36] | I don’t know why I couldn’t commit to you. | 我不知道为什么我当年不能对你全心全意 |
[30:38] | I think I was just young, stubborn. | 我想我只是太年轻 太固执 |
[30:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:52] | We got all of it. | 都切掉了 |
[30:53] | You’ll need to do some radiotherapy, | 你需要做一些放射治疗 |
[30:55] | but it shouldn’t interfere with your music career. | 但不会影响你的音乐事业 |
[30:58] | Well, I’m not sure any crowd will compare | 好吧 我不确定会有什么热情观众能比 |
[31:01] | to playing with my brain exposed. | 把我的大脑暴露出来更让人激动不已了 |
[31:04] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:17] | You look upset, like you have been crying. | 你看起来很沮丧 好像哭过 |
[31:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:23] | No. | 不好 |
[31:27] | Hannah bought pills on the street. | 汉娜跑去街头买了药 |
[31:32] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[31:58] | I can’t help her. I tried. | 我帮不了她 我努力过了 |
[32:04] | I- I don’t want to… | 我不想 |
[32:10] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再吵架了 |
[32:24] | Do you want me to stay with you? | 你想让我陪陪你吗 |
[32:34] | No. | 不想 |
[32:45] | I’m gonna go for a walk. | 我要出去走走 |
[32:47] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[33:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:06] | I am Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩·墨菲医生 |
[33:10] | Dr. Glassman’s…son. | 格拉斯曼医生的 儿子 |
[33:14] | Not biologically. | 我不是他亲生的 |
[33:18] | Dr. Glassman helped me like he’s helping you. | 格拉斯曼医生帮过我 就像他在帮你一样 |
[33:21] | So, basically, we’re both broken toys | 所以说 我们都是坏了的玩具 |
[33:25] | that are supposed to replace the daughter he couldn’t fix? | 来代替那个他救不了的女儿吗 |
[33:28] | Dr. Glassman didn’t fix me. | 格拉斯曼医生没有救我 |
[33:34] | He loved me. | 他给了我爱 |
[33:40] | I’m not like other people. | 我和别人不一样 |
[33:46] | Other kids called me weird. | 其他孩子说我古怪 |
[33:50] | My parents didn’t want me. | 我的父母不想要我 |
[33:53] | So, that was how I saw myself. | 所以我也这么看待我自己 |
[33:57] | But Dr. Glassman saw that I could be more. | 但格拉斯曼医生认为我可以做得更好 |
[34:00] | And now I see myself as so much more | 现在我觉得自己变成了更好的人 |
[34:03] | because Dr. Glassman loved me… | 因为格拉斯曼医生爱我 |
[34:07] | …unconditionally. | 无条件地爱我 |
[34:11] | I am still different. | 我还是和别人不一样 |
[34:13] | I will…always have autism, | 我会 一直都是孤独谱系 |
[34:18] | but now I’m proud of that. | 但现在我为此感到自豪 |
[34:22] | You will always be an addict, | 你将永远是一个瘾君子 |
[34:23] | even if you stop using drugs. | 即使你不再使用毒品 |
[34:27] | But Dr. Glassman sees you can be more. | 但格拉斯曼医生认为你可以做得更好 |
[34:33] | Why can’t you? | 你为什么不能呢 |
[34:47] | Mm. It’s after midnight. | 都过午夜了 |
[34:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:50] | Joelle’s on her way to babysit. | 乔尔在去照顾孩子的路上 |
[34:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:54] | I borrowed your favorite dress, | 我借了你最喜欢的裙子 |
[34:56] | gave it to the dressmaker, so she’d have the right size. | 给了裁缝 这样她就知道合适的尺寸了 |
[34:58] | I haven’t looked. | 我还没看呢 |
[35:00] | I’m not supposed to see it until later. | 而且我应该晚点才能看 |
[35:03] | We’re getting married now? | 我们现在就要结婚了 |
[35:06] | 2: 00 a. m. was the only time the perfect venue was available. | 凌晨两点是唯一能找到完美场地的时间 |
[35:09] | Idle Time Jazz Bar, where we- – | 闹暇时光爵士酒吧 我们在那里 |
[35:11] | Had our first official date. | 第一次正式约会 |
[35:13] | You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[35:30] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你还在这儿 |
[35:34] | I know I’ll always be an addict. | 我知道我永远都会是瘾君子 |
[35:40] | But I’d like to be more. | 但我不想只当瘾君子 |
[35:45] | I know I need rehab. | 我知道我需要戒毒 |
[35:48] | I’d really like it. | 我真的很希望 |
[35:51] | if you could still be here for me… | 我戒了之后 |
[35:54] | …after rehab. | 你还愿意陪我 |
[35:59] | Like you were for Dr. Murphy. | 就像你对墨菲医生一样 |
[36:15] | As long as I’m here, I’ll be here for you. | 只要我还在 我就会陪着你 |
[36:22] | We have to find you the right program. | 我们得给你找个合适的项目 |
[36:24] | I am a president of a hospital, | 我是一家医院的院长 |
[36:26] | so I should be able to pull some strings. | 所以我应该能走个后门 |
[36:30] | Mr. Big Shot. | 大人物先生 |
[36:32] | You better believe it. | 你最好是真心的 |
[36:39] | To always support your boundless ambitions. | 永远支持你无限的抱负 |
[36:42] | To never complain, | 永远不抱怨 |
[36:44] | no matter how many times you make me listen | 不管你让我听多少遍 |
[36:45] | to the same show tunes. | 同样的曲子 |
[36:48] | And most of all, I | 最重要的是 我 |
[36:51] | I vow to be the man and the father | 我发誓要成为你和伊登需要的 |
[36:54] | and the best friend you and Eden need. | 男人 父亲和最好的朋友 |
[36:57] | Always. | 永远 |
[37:05] | Well, I think I was the last person | 我想我是最后一个知道 |
[37:08] | getting married tonight, | that knew we were 我们今晚要结婚的人 |
[37:10] | so I didn’t write any vows. | 所以我没有写誓言 |
[37:12] | But the truth is that I will never be | 但事实是 我永远不会 |
[37:17] | as romantic or as sweet as you are. | 像你一样浪漫和甜蜜 |
[37:22] | But Iwill never stop loving you. | 但我永远不会停止爱你 |
[37:25] | Or stop teasing you because I know it turns you on. | 或停止取笑你 因为我知道你就好这一口 |
[37:30] | Shaun and Lea, the rings. | 肖恩莉亚 上戒指 |
[37:38] | With this ring… | 以这枚戒指 |
[37:42] | …I thee wed. | 我与你成婚 |
[37:48] | With this ring, I thee wed. | 以这枚戒指 我与你成婚 |
[37:52] | Alright, you two. Now, smooch. | 好了 你俩 现在 快亲 |
[38:01] | ♪Yeah, raise your glass to the ceiling ♪ | 举起你的酒杯吧 |
[38:04] | ♪There’s true love, there’s true love in the building ♪ | 这里有真爱 这座大楼里有真爱 |
[38:07] | ·What is happening? l- ♪Hope y’all catching the feeling ♪ | -怎么回事 -我知道你抓住了那种感觉 |
[38:10] | ♪I know you catching the feeling ♪ | 我知道你抓住了那种感觉 |
[38:12] | ♪Something borrowed ♪- ♪Something borrowed ♪ | -有借 -有借 |
[38:14] | – ♪Something new♪- jSomething new ♪ | -有新 -有新 |
[38:15] | ·♪Something old j- jSomething old ♪ | -有旧 -有旧 |
[38:17] | ·♪Something blue ♪- ♪Something blue ♪ | -有蓝 -有蓝 |
[38:22] | ♪`You’re just too good to be true ♪ | 你美好得不真实 |
[38:24] | ♪Can’t take my eyes off of you ♪ | 我的目光无法从你身上移开 |
[38:27] | ♪You’d be like heaven to touch ♪ | 触摸你就像触摸天堂 |
[38:30] | j I want to hold you so much ♪ | 我好想抱着你 |
[38:33] | ♪At long last, love has arrived ♪ | 终于 爱来了 |
[38:35] | ♪And I thank God I’m alive ♪ | 我感谢上帝我还活着 |
[38:38] | ♪ You’re just too good to be true ♪ | 你美好得不真实 |
[38:41] | ♪Can’t take my eyes off of you ♪ | 我的目光无法从你身上移开 |
[38:48] | j I need you, baby ♪ | 我需要你 宝贝 |
[38:51] | ♪And if it’s quite alright ♪ | 如果可以的话 |
[38:54] | ♪I need you, baby ♪ | 我需要你 宝贝 |
[38:55] | ♪Unh, you know I need you, baby ♪ | 你知道我需要你 宝贝 |
[38:57] | ♪ To warm the lonely nights ♪ | 来温暖寂寞的夜晚 |
[38:58] | ♪Unh, to warm the lonely nights ♪ | 来温暖寂寞的夜晚 |
[38:59] | I love you, baby ♪ | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[39:03] | This is perfect. | 好完美 |
[39:05] | I know. | 是啊 |
[39:09] | ♪ Oh, pretty baby ♪ | 哦 漂亮宝贝 |
[39:13] | ♪Don’t let me down, I pray ♪ | 我祈求你不要让我失望 |
[39:15] | ♪Oh, pretty baby ♪ | 哦 漂亮宝贝 |
[39:18] | ♪Now that I found you, stay ♪ | 既然我找到了你 留下来吧 |
[39:21] | ♪ And let me love you ♪ | 让我爱你 |
[39:23] | ♪Oh, baby, let me love you, okay ♪ | 宝贝 让我爱你 好吗 |
[39:29] | ♪There’s no reason to even talk about last night ♪ | 甚至没有理由去谈论昨晚的事 |
[39:32] | ♪I’m trying to love you and turn you on like a flashlight ♪ | 我试着爱你 让你像手电筒一样亮起来 |
[39:35] | ♪And I ain’t never gon worry bout what yo past life ♪ | 我永远不会担心你的过去如何 |
[39:38] | ♪ We gotta kid, we gon raise her up like the gas price ♪ | 我们要孩子 我们要像高油价一样高标准抚养她 |
[39:40] | ♪When we locked eyes, the feelings was originally lopsided ♪ | 当我们对视的时候 感觉原市是不平衡的 |
[39:43] | I’m glad I came back. Me, too. | -我很高兴我回来了 -我也是 |
[39:46] | ♪ You covered up your heart so I had to go find it s | 你掩盖了你的心 所以我不得不去寻找 |
[39:49] | ♪ You can’t find love mixed with all that pride in♪ | 你不会在骄傲中找到爱 |
[39:51] | ♪Yet you think you’ll be the one that I could confide in ♪ | 但你认为你会是那个我可以倾诉的人 |
[39:54] | ♪You mine, then ♪ | 那么你是我的 |
[39:58] | Scotch, please. | 苏格兰威士忌 谢谢 |
[40:02] | Tequila, stat. | 龙舌兰 马上 |
[40:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[40:15] | Hannah told me about your talk. | 汉娜跟我说了你说的话 |
[40:17] | Her parents are taking her to rehab tomorrow. | 她家长明天要带她去戒毒所 |
[40:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:27] | You have grown…a lot. | 你已经成长了 很多 |
[40:32] | As a doctor, as a father, as a man. | 作为一个医生 一个父亲 一个男人都是 |
[40:36] | Thank you. I have. | 谢谢 我确实是 |
[40:50] | My cancer is back. | 我的癌症复发了 |
[40:55] | It’s progressed to a glioblastoma. | 已经发展成胶质母细胞瘤了 |
[41:01] | There are…new experimental- | 有 新的实验性治 |
[41:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[41:08] | It’s terminal. | 已经晚期了 |
[41:14] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[41:38] | Amir will be here in a minute | 阿米尔马上就来 |
[41:39] | to take you to your hotel. | 送你去酒店 |
[41:42] | Or we could go back to your place. | 或者我们可以去你家 |
[41:45] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[41:46] | Not if it’s gonna be a one- night stand. | 如果是要一夜情就不行 |
[41:50] | It’s not gonna be a one- night stand. | 不会是一夜情的 |
[41:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:00] | Oh, yeah. I just feel a little bit sick. | 嗯 没事 我只是觉得有点不舒服 |
[42:03] | Yeah, you feel warm. | 对 你体温是有点高 |
[42:04] | You didn’t drink anything, did you? | 你没喝什么吧 |
[42:06] | No, because of the medication. | 没有 吃着药呢没喝酒 |
[42:09] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[42:11] | Claire? Clai- – | 克莱尔 克莱 |
[42:16] | Hi. Are you Jared? | 嗨 你是杰瑞德吗 |
[42:23] | St. Bonaventure, as fast as you can drive. | 圣文德医院 开得越快越好 |