时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[00:48] | I would like to purchase one of your material objects. | 我想买一件你的物质物体 |
[00:50] | – Books. – Books. | -是书 -书 |
[00:53] | Let us discuss my purchase in a private place, | 我们去个私密的地方探讨我的购买吧 |
[00:56] | because I am buying, | 因为我要买 |
[00:59] | Pornography? | 色情作品吗 |
[01:01] | Pornography. | 色情作品 |
[01:02] | Gabriel, come into my back room. | 加百列 后面请 |
[01:06] | We humans are extremely easily embarrassed. | 我们人类很容易感到尴尬 |
[01:09] | We must buy our pornography secretively. | 色情作品必须秘密购买 |
[01:15] | Human beings are so simple… | 人类真是愚蠢 |
[01:17] | and so easily fooled. | 如此容易受愚弄 |
[01:19] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:21] | Good job. You– You fooled them all. | 好样的 你把他们都骗过了 |
[01:22] | You remember Sandalphon? | 你记得尚达奉吧 |
[01:25] | Sodom and Gomorrah. | 所多玛和蛾摩拉 |
[01:27] | You were doing a lot of smiting | 你不是天降正义 |
[01:29] | and turning people into salt. | 就是把人变成盐柱 |
[01:31] | Hard to forget. | 难以忘记 |
[01:33] | Something smells…evil. | 有一股…邪恶的味道 |
[01:39] | Oh, that’ll be the Jeffrey Archer books, I’m afraid. | 那恐怕是杰弗里·阿彻的书 |
[01:42] | Well, we just wanted to stop by | 我们顺路过来 |
[01:43] | and check on the status of the Antichrist. | 问问敌基督的状况 |
[01:46] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么 出什么事了 |
[01:47] | I– I mean, if there is something wrong, | 我是说 如果出了什么事 |
[01:50] | I could put my people onto it. | 我可以叫我的人去处理 |
[01:52] | Nothing’s wrong. Everything’s going perfectly. | 没出事 一切都好 |
[01:53] | There’s a lot happening. All good. | 发生了很多事 都是好事 |
[01:57] | All good? | 都是好事 |
[01:58] | Well, all going according to the Divine Plan. | 一切都在照神圣计划进行 |
[02:02] | The Hell Hound has been set loose, | 地狱犬已被放出 |
[02:03] | and now the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are being summoned. | 天启四骑士也在被召唤 |
[02:06] | Death, Pollution, Famine, War. | 死亡 污染 饥荒 战争 |
[02:09] | Right. | 是啊 |
[02:11] | Who exactly summons them? | 是谁召唤了他们 |
[02:13] | Not my department. | 不归我们部门管 |
[02:14] | I believe we outsource that sort of thing. | 这种事我们好像是外包的 |
[02:16] | About time, that’s what I say. | 要我说 是时候了 |
[02:18] | You can’t have a war without War. | 战争不到 何来战争 |
[02:23] | Sandalphon, that is very good. | 尚达奉 说得太妙了 |
[02:26] | You can’t have a war without War. | 战争不到 何来战争 |
[02:30] | I might use that. | 我可能会用到这句话 |
[02:32] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[02:34] | no problems? How was the Hell Hound? | 没问题吗 地狱犬如何了 |
[02:36] | I– I didn’t stick around to see. | 我没留下观察 |
[02:38] | Thank you for my pornography! | 谢谢你帮我找色情作品 |
[02:42] | Excellent job. | 干得漂亮 |
[02:44] | “You can’t have a war without War.” | 「战争不到 何来战争」 |
[02:47] | Clever. | 机智 |
[03:01] | Welcome back. Now, the government’s foreign affairs spokesman | 欢迎回来 政府外交事务发言人 |
[03:04] | will be here to comment on the recent increase | 将对近期愈发加剧的 |
[03:06] | in international tensions. | 国际紧张形势进行点评 |
[03:08] | But first, do you know what’s in your fridge? | 但首先 你知道你冰箱里都有什么吗 |
[03:11] | Morning, Crowley. | 早 克劳利 |
[03:13] | Just checking in. | 确认一下情况 |
[03:14] | Nice chair. | 椅子不错 |
[03:15] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[03:16] | It’s about the Antichrist. | 是敌基督的事 |
[03:18] | Yeah. Great kid. Takes after his dad. | 嗯 好孩子 像他老子 |
[03:21] | Our operatives in the State Department | 我们在国务院的人 |
[03:23] | have arranged for the child’s family | 已安排他一家 |
[03:24] | to be flown to the Middle East. | 被飞去中东 |
[03:26] | There, he and the Hell Hound | 在那里 他和地狱犬 |
[03:27] | will be taken to the Valley of Megiddo. | 会被带去米吉多峡谷 |
[03:29] | The Four Horsemen will begin their final ride. | 天启四骑士会开始他们最终的骑乘 |
[03:32] | Armageddon will begin. | 末日之战将会开启 |
[03:34] | The final combat. | 最终对决 |
[03:36] | It’s what we’ve been working towards since we rebelled. | 我们自反叛之日起就在为这一天努力 |
[03:39] | We are the fallen. | 我们是堕落者 |
[03:42] | Never forget that. | 永远不要忘记 |
[03:44] | Well, it’s not the sort of thing you forget. | 这种事怎么会忘 |
[03:46] | I don’t trust you, Crowley. | 我不信任你 克劳利 |
[03:48] | Everything’s going just fine. | 一切顺利极了 |
[03:52] | I didn’t mean to fall. | 我又没想堕天 |
[03:55] | I just hung around the wrong people. | 我不过是交友不慎 |
[03:59] | Somebody has to summon | 总得有人召唤 |
[04:00] | the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. | 天启四骑士 |
[04:03] | But they outsource that sort of thing these days. | 但如今 这种事都外包了 |
[04:07] | Meet the Summoner. | 这位是召唤者 |
[04:09] | He has four items to deliver in his van. | 他车里有四件货物要送 |
[04:11] | He works for the International Express Company. | 他为国际快递公司工作 |
[04:14] | And he’s about to make his first delivery in a former war zone. | 他正在前往昔日的战区送第一份快件 |
[04:20] | Sometimes, despite everything, peace breaks out. | 有时候尽管困难重重 和平还是会突然爆发 |
[04:24] | People get tired of fighting, and pain, and death, | 人们厌倦了战斗 痛苦和死亡 |
[04:27] | and are willing to start all over again. | 愿意重新开始 |
[04:30] | Excuse me, who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[04:33] | Carmine Zingiber. National World Weekly. | 卡尔麦·金姜 《国家世界周刊》 |
[04:36] | War correspondent. | 战地记者 |
[04:37] | Well, this is good, my friend. | 这是好事 朋友 |
[04:40] | It is good that a member of the world press is here | 正好有世界媒体成员来此 |
[04:42] | to see us sign the peace accord. | 见证我们签署和平协议 |
[04:47] | Right, well, if you’d like to sign this first, Your Highness, | 那好 麻烦你先签这个 陛下 |
[04:51] | and then the Prime Minister, then the Supreme Leader, | 然后是首相和至高领袖 |
[04:54] | then we’ll get a photograph of all three of you together. | 然后我们拍张你们三个的合照 |
[04:56] | Wait. He signs first? | 等等 他先签 |
[04:58] | It is just a formality who signs first. | 谁先签只是个形式 |
[05:01] | A formality? You make me a laughingstock in my country, | 形式 你让我在我的国家成为笑柄 |
[05:03] | and you call that a formality? | 还说只是形式 |
[05:06] | Somebody has to sign the peace agreement first. | 和平协议总得有人先签署 |
[05:09] | They do, and it’s me. | 没错 就是我 |
[05:18] | Oh, don’t mind me, ladies and gents. | 别介意我 女士们先生们 |
[05:21] | Oh, what a day, eh? | 今天真够呛 |
[05:22] | Nearly didn’t find the place. | 差点儿没找到这地方 |
[05:24] | Someone doesn’t believe in signposts, eh? | 有些人就是不肯竖路标 |
[05:32] | Package for you, miss. | 您的包裹 女士 |
[05:34] | You, uh… you have to sign for it. | 您得签收 |
[05:39] | Well, it’s a lovely place you got here. | 真是个好地方 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I always wanted to come here on my holidays. | 一直想来这里度假 |
[05:51] | – Finally. – Put it down. | -终于来了 -把它放下 |
[05:55] | Oh, you sweet thing. | 小甜心 |
[05:57] | That’s not gonna happen, is it? | 你是不会开枪的 对吧 |
[06:01] | Sorry, folks. | 抱歉 各位 |
[06:03] | I’d love to stay and get to know you all better… | 我很想留下跟你们加深了解 |
[06:06] | but duty calls. | 但我有重任在身 |
[06:19] | She’s the first of four. | 她是四骑士中的第一个 |
[06:20] | And you can’t have a war without her. | 她不到场 战争无从打响 |
[06:22] | She’s been killing time for so long now. | 她已经消磨时间太久 |
[06:26] | Time, and sometimes people. | 杀时间 有时也杀人 |
[06:28] | And now, 60 centuries of waiting are about to end. | 60个世纪的等待终于到了尽头 |
[08:02] | This is also the story of a witch, | 这也是关于一个女巫 |
[08:04] | a Witchfinder, and a book. | 一个猎巫人和一本书的故事 |
[08:06] | And that story starts about 360 years ago, | 故事从大约360年前 |
[08:10] | with the last witch burning in England. | 英格兰最后一场女巫火刑开始 |
[08:12] | Witchfinder Major Pulsifer, all is prepared. | 猎巫人帕西法少校 都准备好了 |
[08:16] | Where is the hag? | 那婆娘在哪 |
[08:17] | In her cottage. She suspects nothing. | 在她的小屋里 她毫未起疑 |
[08:20] | I thought you’d tested her with a pin. | 我以为你用大头针试过她了 |
[08:21] | We did. Regulation-issue Witchfinder’s pin. | 是的 标准配发的猎巫人大头针 |
[08:25] | – Pricked her all over. – And what was the result? | -扎了个遍 -结果呢 |
[08:27] | She said it cured her arthritis. | 她说治好了她的关节炎 |
[08:32] | Of what else is she accused? | 她还还有什么罪名 |
[08:33] | Predicting the future, mostly. | 主要是预测未来 |
[08:35] | She told Mistress Bulcock | 她对布科克太太说 |
[08:37] | that Adultery would be coming to town. | 「奸淫」将来到镇上 |
[08:39] | Such nonsense. | 胡说 |
[08:41] | That’s you, isn’t it? | 那是你吧 |
[08:42] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[08:46] | My given name, Witchfinder Maggs, | 猎巫人麦格斯 我的名字 |
[08:48] | is Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery. | 是「不可奸淫」 |
[08:50] | But you can call me “Witchfinder Major Pulsifer”. | 你可以叫我「猎巫人少校帕西法」 |
[08:56] | So they don’t call you “Adultery Pulsifer”? | 那不是叫你「奸淫·帕西法」 |
[08:59] | They do not. | 不 |
[09:01] | Good milkman… | 好奶工 |
[09:03] | bring no more milk, | 不用再拿奶了 |
[09:05] | not this day or ever, | 今天 以后都不需要了 |
[09:06] | for today I am to die in flames. | 因为今日我将在烈焰中死去 |
[09:09] | Yours, Agnes Nutter. | 此致 艾格妮丝·风子 |
[09:15] | P.S. My best wishes to your wife. | 附注 向你妻子问好 |
[09:21] | Witch! Witch! | 女巫 女巫 |
[09:23] | They’re late. | 他们迟到了 |
[09:27] | She runs, I have heard tell, | 我听人说 她跑步 |
[09:29] | with no one pursuing her. | 虽然没人追赶她 |
[09:31] | She says running each morning | 她说每天早上 |
[09:33] | in an unladylike manner around the village | 很不淑女地绕村跑步 |
[09:35] | doth improve her health. | 有益她的健康 |
[09:37] | Monstrous. | 太可怕了 |
[09:38] | Perhaps invisible demons pursue the witch as she runs. | 或许那女巫跑时 有隐形的恶魔追她 |
[09:41] | No, she says it’s good for you. | 不 她说对人有好处 |
[09:44] | She said we should get more fibre in our diet. | 她说我们的饮食中该增加纤维 |
[09:47] | I told her, I said, it’s hard enough picking out the gravel. | 我跟她说 拣出砂砾已经够难了 |
[09:52] | She is obviously mad. | 她显然是疯了 |
[09:54] | But how can we be certain she is a witch? | 但我们怎么能确定她是女巫 |
[09:56] | She cured me of the howling pox. | 她治好了我的天花 |
[09:59] | And cured my son of the bloody flux. | 还治好了我儿子的血痢 |
[10:01] | Obviously, a witch. | 显然是个女巫 |
[10:03] | Witch. | 女巫 |
[10:05] | Witch. | 女巫 |
[10:07] | Witch. | 女巫 |
[10:09] | Witch. | 女巫 |
[10:16] | Adultery Pulsifer… | 奸淫·帕西法 |
[10:19] | good people, | 好人们 |
[10:20] | thou art tardy. | 你们真磨蹭 |
[10:22] | I should have been aflame 10 minutes since. | 我十分钟前就该被点着了 |
[10:25] | Right. | 好了 |
[10:27] | Mistress Nutter? | 风子女士 |
[10:54] | This is most irregular, Mistress Nutter. | 这太不寻常了 风子女士 |
[11:01] | Gather thee right close, good people. | 聚拢过来 好人们 |
[11:05] | Come close until the fire near scorch ye, | 凑近点 直到火焰几乎灼伤汝等 |
[11:09] | for I charge ye that all must see | 因为我要汝等见证 |
[11:11] | how the last true witch in England dies. | 英格兰最后一位真正的女巫之死 |
[11:15] | And let my death be a message to the world. | 让我的死成为传达给世界的讯息 |
[11:18] | Come. | 来吧 |
[11:19] | Come. Gather thee close, I say. | 来 聚拢过来 |
[11:22] | And mark well the fate of those who meddle | 让世界记住胡乱插手不解之事者 |
[11:26] | with such as they do not understand. | 会有何等下场 |
[11:36] | Oh, bugger. | 该死 |
[11:47] | Among the folk from the next village, | 隔壁村的村民们 |
[11:49] | there was much subsequent debate | 随后开始争论 |
[11:51] | as to whether this disaster had been sent by God or by Satan. | 这场灾难到底是上帝还是撒旦搞出来的 |
[11:56] | However, a note found in Agnes’ cottage | 然而 在艾格妮丝小屋里找到的一张留言 |
[11:59] | suggested that any divine or devilish intervention | 表明了任何神或恶魔的干涉 |
[12:02] | had been materially helped by Agnes’ petticoats, | 都在极大程度上受到了艾格妮丝的衬裙的帮助 |
[12:06] | in which she had concealed 50 pounds of gunpowder | 她在其中藏了50磅的火药 |
[12:09] | and 30 pounds of roofing nails. | 和30磅的瓦楞钉 |
[12:12] | Oh, bugger. | 该死 |
[12:15] | Agnes also left behind a box and a book. | 艾格妮丝还留下了一只箱子和一本书 |
[12:18] | They were to be given to her daughter and her son-in-law, | 是给她女儿和女婿的 |
[12:21] | John and Virtue Device. | 约翰和维德·仪祁 |
[12:25] | “Dear Mistress Nutter, | 「亲爱的风子女士 |
[12:27] | we take great pleasure in enclosing your author’s copy of your book. | 我们愉快地附上您著作的样书 |
[12:30] | We trust it will sell in huge numbers, | 我们相信本书会十分畅销 |
[12:32] | yea, and be reprinted even unto a second printing. | 没错 甚至会印第二版 |
[12:36] | Yours, Bilton and Scaggs, publishers.” | 此致 比尔顿和史盖茨出版社」 |
[12:39] | The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter. | 《艾格妮丝·风子的精妙准确预言书》 |
[12:43] | “Reminiscent of Nostradamus at his best.” | 「如同巅峰时期的诺查丹玛斯再世」 |
[12:47] | Ursula Shipton. | 厄苏拉·希普顿 |
[12:50] | What does this mean, John? | 这是什么意思啊 约翰 |
[12:51] | It means, Virtue, that even though Agnes is dead, | 意思是 维德 就算艾格妮丝死了 |
[12:54] | we must study her book. | 我们也必须研究她的书 |
[12:56] | For your mother knew the future. | 因为你母亲能预知未来 |
[13:05] | “Prophecy 2,214. | 「第2214则预言 |
[13:09] | In December 1980, | 1980年12月 |
[13:12] | an Apple will arise no man can eat. | 一颗苹果崛起 无人能吃 |
[13:16] | Invest thy money in Master Jobbes’s machine, | 钱财投给乔布斯大师的机器 |
[13:19] | and good fortune will tend thy days.” | 财源滚滚 生活无忧」 |
[13:23] | I mean, this is balderdash. | 这简直是胡说 |
[13:30] | The book Agnes left behind her | 艾格妮丝留下的那本书 |
[13:33] | was the sole prophetic work in all of human history | 是人类历史上仅有的 |
[13:36] | to consist entirely of completely correct predictions | 对接下来的350多年做出了完整的 |
[13:40] | concerning the following 350-odd years. | 且完全正确预言的预言作品 |
[13:43] | Being a precise and accurate description | 是对末日决战之前的一切事件 |
[13:46] | of the events that would culminate in Armageddon. | 精良而准确的描述 |
[13:50] | It was on the money in every single detail. | 在每个细节上都完全正确 |
[13:54] | On the night the Antichrist was born, in a house in Malibu, | 在敌基督出生的那晚 马里布的一栋房子里 |
[13:58] | Agnes Nutter’s great-great-great-great-great granddaughter | 艾格妮丝·风子的曾曾曾曾曾孙女 |
[14:02] | was drawing on the title page. | 正在扉页上涂鸦 |
[14:04] | And, metaphorically, the book had just begun to tick. | 打个比喻 本书刚刚被启动 |
[14:11] | Okay, Anathema. Prophecy 2,214. | 好了 安娜丝玛 第2214条预言 |
[14:16] | “In December 1980, | 「第2214条预言 |
[14:18] | an Apple will arise that no man can eat.” | 一颗苹果崛起 无人能吃」 |
[14:21] | That one’s stupid, Mom. It doesn’t mean anything. | 那条太蠢了 妈妈 它没有任何意义 |
[14:24] | My mom bought 5,000 shares in Apple in 1980. | 我妈妈在1980年买了五千股苹果公司股份 |
[14:29] | That’s worth $40 million today. | 如今市值四千万美元 |
[14:32] | Okay, 2,213. | 好了 第2213条 |
[14:36] | “Four shall ride, and three shall ride the sky as two, | 「四人骑行 三人并作两人天上飞 |
[14:40] | and one shall ride in flames, | 一人驾火焰而来 |
[14:43] | and there shall be no stopping them. | 不可阻挡 |
[14:45] | Not fish, nor rain, neither devil or angel. | 鱼不可 雨不可 恶魔和天使皆不可 |
[14:50] | And ye shall be there also, Anathema.” | 而你也该去现场 安娜丝玛」 |
[14:53] | You see? | 你瞧 |
[14:54] | She’s got special plans for you, mi amor. | 她对你是有特别的安排的 亲爱的 |
[14:57] | Agnes gave us the easy job. | 艾格妮丝给我们派了个简单任务 |
[15:00] | We just had to make sure everything was good for the family. | 我们只需确保一切都有利于家族 |
[15:04] | You’re the one that’s going to have to save the world. | 你将会是拯救世界的人 |
[15:12] | Meanwhile, in Dorking, Surrey, | 与此同时 在萨里郡多尔金地区 |
[15:14] | Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery Pulsifer’s | 不可奸淫·帕西法的 |
[15:16] | great-great-great-great-great grandson | 曾曾曾曾曾孙 |
[15:18] | should have been in bed hours ago. | 几个小时前就该上床睡觉了 |
[15:21] | Newton? | 牛顿 |
[15:22] | It’s after your bedtime, dear. | 已经过了你的睡觉时间了 亲爱的 |
[15:24] | Just a few more minutes, Mum. | 几分钟就好 妈 |
[15:26] | I’m putting the old computer back together. | 我在把旧电脑组装回去 |
[15:27] | You young scientists and your experiments. | 你个小科学家和你那些实验啊 |
[15:30] | It’s not really an experiment, Mum. | 这其实并不算实验 妈 |
[15:32] | I just changed the plug. | 我只是换了个插头 |
[15:33] | It’ll work now. | 现在就可以用了 |
[15:40] | I do hope the man from | 我希望电力公司的人 |
[15:41] | the electric isn’t going to be upset again. | 这次别太不高兴 |
[15:42] | – It’s not fair. – Oh, don’t worry, love. | -这不公平 -别担心 亲爱的 |
[15:45] | It’s not as if it’s the end of the world. | 这又不是世界末日 |
[15:48] | I just wanted to say, well, good luck on the new job. | 我想说 祝你新工作好运 |
[15:51] | I hope it works out this time. | 希望这次能顺利 |
[15:53] | – I’m sure it’ll be fine, Mum. – You’ve just been unlucky. | -不会有问题的 妈 -你只是运气不好 |
[15:55] | I made you sandwiches. | 我给你做了三明治 |
[16:05] | And you are? | 你是 |
[16:07] | Newton Pulsifer. Wages clerk. | 牛顿·帕西法 薪资出纳 |
[16:10] | I’m new. | 我是新来的 |
[16:13] | Excuse me, I was just wondering, | 抱歉 我在想 |
[16:15] | is there a way that I could | 有没有什么办法 |
[16:16] | do this without putting it in the computer? | 我可以不用电脑做这件事 |
[16:19] | Is there a way of accessing the wages database… | 有没操作薪酬数据库 |
[16:22] | without using a computer? | 而不使用电脑的方法 |
[16:24] | Or maybe someone could print it out for me, | 也许有人可以打印出来给我 |
[16:27] | and then I could do the sums on paper. | 然后我可以在纸上完成计算 |
[16:34] | Okay, who’s excited by the training initiative? | 有谁期待集训 |
[16:38] | Let’s see some hands. Yeah? | 举个手 |
[16:40] | Just so that you know, Norman, | 我就知会你一声 诺曼 |
[16:42] | I’ve registered a complaint with HR | 我已经向人力资源递交了投诉 |
[16:44] | about this whole training initiative nonsense. | 抗议这场狗屁集训 |
[16:46] | It’s a team-building exercise, Janice. | 这是个团队建设活动 贾尼斯 |
[16:49] | And, um, just so as you know, | 而且 知会你一声 |
[16:52] | there’s no “i” In “team”, yeah? | 团队里面无个人 |
[16:53] | But there’s two “i’s” in “building”, Nigel. | 而建设需要个人 奈杰尔 |
[16:56] | And an “i” in “exercise”. | 活动也需要 |
[16:58] | Yeah. Alright. | 嗯 好吧 |
[16:59] | So, can I have everybody’s attention, please? | 麻烦大家认真听我说 |
[17:02] | Sorry, I’ve just got to hit return and I’ll be with you. | 抱歉 我敲个「回车」就来 |
[17:10] | Sorry, just not very good with computers. | 抱歉 我不太擅长用电脑 |
[17:19] | Need a hand, Dick? | 需要帮忙吗 迪克 |
[17:20] | My name’s not actually Dick. It’s the car’s name. | 我的名字其实不叫迪克 那是我的车的名字 |
[17:24] | You can ask me why, if you like. | 你乐意的话 可以问我原因 |
[17:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:41] | “Athaneema Device”? | 安丝娜玛·仪祁 |
[17:42] | Anathema Device. It’s an old family name. | 安娜丝玛·仪祁 这是个古老的姓 |
[17:45] | Purpose of your visit to the United Kingdom? | 你来到英国的目的是什么 |
[17:47] | Well, I’m commanded by an ancient family prophecy. | 我受一则古老的家族预言指示 |
[17:50] | I’m going to use all the wisdom and witchcraft at my disposal | 将运用我的所有智慧和巫术 |
[17:53] | to hunt down the heart of darkness, | 直捣黑暗的核心 |
[17:55] | and then do all that I can to destroy it | 用尽一切方法毁掉它 |
[17:56] | before it brings about the end of the world. | 以防它毁灭世界 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[18:00] | Vacation. | 度假 |
[18:03] | Hello, Mum. | 你好 妈 |
[18:04] | The new job? | 新工作吗 |
[18:06] | Yeah, it’s going really well. | 嗯 非常顺利 |
[18:09] | They’re great. | 他们很棒 |
[18:11] | – They love me. – Walk past them with your noses in the air. | -他们都爱我 -你们视而不见 |
[18:13] | Bye, Mum. | 再见 妈 |
[18:14] | There’s only one thing we have to fear, you sissies, | 我们需要惧怕的事只有一件 娘娘腔们 |
[18:17] | and it’s not global warming, and it’s not nuclear Armageddon. | 我指的不是全球变暖 也不是核末日 |
[18:18] | 虫蛀的庄稼/邪恶的眼神/裸体的舞蹈/崇拜魔鬼 乳头过多/给猫起搞笑的名字 | |
[18:21] | Can anyone here tell me what it is? | 有人能告诉我是什么吗 |
[18:24] | You don’t answer. | 你们不回答 |
[18:25] | You don’t answer, because you know it’s true. | 你们不回答 是因为你们知道是真的 |
[18:28] | They are hidden in our midst. | 他们就藏在我们中间 |
[18:30] | I’m the thin red line that | 我就是人性和黑暗之间 |
[18:31] | stands between humanity and the darkness. | 那条细细的红线 |
[18:34] | – Yea, I’m talking about– – Witches? | -对 我说的是… -女巫 |
[18:38] | Witches. | 对 女巫 |
[18:39] | They lurk behind a facade of righteousness. | 他们隐藏在正义的面孔背后 |
[18:42] | And there’s naebody can stop them… | 无人可以阻止他们 |
[18:44] | but me. | 除了我 |
[18:47] | In the old days, Witchfinders were respected. | 在过去 猎巫人很受人尊重 |
[18:50] | Matthew Hopkins, Witchfinder General… | 猎巫人将军马修·霍普金斯 |
[18:54] | …he used to charge each town and village ninepence | 他曾经每抓到一个女巫 就向各个镇子 |
[18:57] | for every witch he found. | 和村庄收取九便士 |
[18:58] | And they paid. | 而他们都乖乖付钱 |
[19:00] | Are you, um, Witchfinder General? | 您是 猎巫人将军吗 |
[19:03] | Oh, I am not. | 我不是 |
[19:04] | There is no longer a Witchfinder General. | 现在已经没有猎巫人将军了 |
[19:07] | Nor is there a Witchfinder Colonel, | 也没有猎巫人上校 |
[19:09] | a Witchfinder Major, not even a Witchfinder Captain. | 猎巫人少校 连猎巫人上尉都没有 |
[19:12] | There is, however, a Witchfinder Sergeant. | 但还是有猎巫人中士的 |
[19:15] | And you’re looking at him. | 那就是我 |
[19:17] | Well, pleased to meet you, Mr Shadwell. | 很高兴见到你 沙德维尔先生 |
[19:21] | Cup of tea. Nine sugars. | 一杯茶 放九块糖 |
[19:23] | And a packet of cheese and onion crisps. | 一袋芝士洋葱片 |
[19:26] | Coming right up. | 这就来 |
[19:27] | Get your wallet out, laddie. | 快掏钱包啊 小伙子 |
[19:29] | Bit of advice: you never want to appear tight-fisted | 一点建议 初次会面绝对不要 |
[19:32] | on first acquaintance. | 一毛不拔 |
[19:36] | – Thank you. – And it’s not “Mr Shadwell”. | -谢谢 -而且 不是「沙德维尔先生」 |
[19:38] | It’s “Sergeant”. Witchfinder Sergeant Shadwell. | 是「中士」 猎巫人中士沙德维尔 |
[19:42] | What’s your name, lad? | 你叫什么名字 小伙子 |
[19:43] | Newton. Newton Pulsifer. | 牛顿 牛顿·帕西法 |
[19:46] | Pulsifer? | 帕西法 |
[19:48] | That’s a familiar name, now you mention it. | 你这么一提 这名字好耳熟 |
[19:52] | You have your own teeth? | 你的牙齿是自己的吗 |
[19:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:57] | – How many nipples have you got? – What? | -有几个乳头 -什么 |
[19:59] | Nipples, laddie. How many? | 乳头 小伙子 有几个 |
[20:01] | Just the usual two. | 就平常的两个 |
[20:03] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[20:06] | Be here at 11:00 tomorrow. | 明天11点到这里 |
[20:08] | Bring scissors. | 带上剪刀 |
[20:15] | 加入专业队伍 招聘抗击黑暗势力的兼职助理人员 提供制服和基本培训 | |
[20:40] | Just put it there. Thanks so much. | 放那里就好 非常感谢 |
[20:44] | What a gorgeous village, huh? | 多美的镇子 |
[20:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:11] | Right. | 好了 |
[21:13] | To work. | 开工 |
[21:17] | Easy job. | 轻而易举 |
[21:19] | Deliver the Antichrist. Keep an eye on him. | 把敌基督送到 留意他 |
[21:22] | Nice, straightforward job, eh? | 很好 很简单的工作 |
[21:25] | Not the kind of thing any demon is going to screw up, right? | 没有一个恶魔会搞砸的工作 对吧 |
[21:28] | The only things in the flat Crowley | 克劳利的公寓里 |
[21:30] | devotes any personal attention to | 得他关心的只有 |
[21:32] | are the houseplants. | 盆栽植物 |
[21:34] | He had heard about talking to plants in the early ’70s, | 他在70年代早期听说了和植物交谈这档事 |
[21:37] | and thought it an excellent idea. | 觉得是个很不错的主意 |
[21:40] | Although “Talking” Is | 尽管克劳利所做的 |
[21:42] | perhaps the wrong word for what Crowley does. | 可能称不上是「交流」 |
[21:45] | Is that a spot? | 那是斑点吗 |
[21:48] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[21:52] | Right, you know what I’ve told you all about leaf spots. | 你们是知道我对叶斑的态度的 |
[21:56] | I will not stand for them! | 我绝不容忍 |
[22:06] | You know what you’ve done. | 你知道自己都做了什么 |
[22:08] | You’ve disappointed me. | 你让我失望了 |
[22:12] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear. | 天啊 天啊 |
[22:14] | Everyone! | 都给我听着 |
[22:16] | Say goodbye to your friend. | 跟你们的朋友说再见吧 |
[22:18] | He just couldn’t cut it. | 它就是达不到要求 |
[22:21] | Now, this is going to hurt you so much more than it will hurt me. | 这会让你比我更难过 |
[22:26] | And you guys, grow better! | 你们 给我好好长 |
[22:31] | What he does is put the fear of God into them. | 他所做的就是让他们敬畏上帝 |
[22:34] | More precisely, the fear of Crowley. | 更准确地说 敬畏克劳利 |
[22:37] | The plants are the most luxurious, | 它们是全伦敦最茂盛 |
[22:38] | verdant and beautiful in London. | 最葱郁 最美丽 |
[22:41] | Also, the most terrified. | 也最胆战心惊的盆栽 |
[23:05] | The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter? | 《艾格妮丝·风子精妙准确预言书》吗 |
[23:07] | I’m so sorry, I can’t help you. | 很抱歉 爱莫能助 |
[23:10] | Well, of course I know who she was. | 我当然知道她是谁 |
[23:12] | Born 1600, exploded 1656. | 生于1600年 因爆炸死于1656年 |
[23:15] | But there are no copies of her book available. | 不过市面上没有她的书 |
[23:19] | No, I can’t name my price. I don’t have it. | 不 我没法开价 我没有 |
[23:22] | Nobody has– | 没人有… |
[23:26] | Well, there really is no need for that kind of language. | 你真的没必要说那种话 |
[23:47] | hello. | 你好 |
[23:48] | I’m here about the advert in the paper. | 我是看了报纸上的广告过来的 |
[23:51] | Well, Madame Tracy draws aside the veil | 特蕾西夫人揭开帷幕 |
[23:54] | every afternoon except Thursdays. | 除周四外每天下午举办 |
[23:57] | I think there must be another advert. | 我想我看的是另一则广告 |
[23:59] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[24:02] | Come in, dear. You’re lucky. | 进来 亲爱的 你很幸运 |
[24:04] | One of my regulars had to cancel. | 我的一个常客取消了预约 |
[24:08] | Now, I don’t do anything kinky except by prior arrangement. | 除非事先安排 我不接有花样的活儿 |
[24:12] | And my knees aren’t what they were. | 我的膝盖已经不比从前了 |
[24:16] | Also, if it’s strict discipline you’ll be wanting, | 还有 如果你想要严厉调教 |
[24:19] | you’d better tell me now because it can take me half an hour | 你最好现在告诉我 因为穿上皮裙 |
[24:21] | to squeeze into the leather pinny. | 得花掉我半小时 |
[24:24] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[24:27] | Are you not here for intimate personal relaxation | 你不是来寻求亲密的个人放松 |
[24:30] | and stress relief for the discerning gentleman? | 和释放压力的挑剔绅士吗 |
[24:34] | No | 不 |
[24:36] | I’m here to join the Witchfinder Army. | 我来这是想加入猎巫人部队 |
[24:39] | Mr Shadwell said he was expecting a visitor. | 沙德维尔先生说过有人要来找他 |
[24:46] | It’s just been him for so long. | 他一个人太久了 |
[24:53] | It’s your new recruit, Mr Shadwell, look. | 你的新兵 沙德维尔先生 看 |
[24:56] | Away with you, harlot. | 滚远点 婊子 |
[24:57] | Scarlet woman. Jezebel. | 罪孽深重的女人 荡妇 |
[25:00] | Oh, Mr Shadwell. | 沙德维尔先生 |
[25:02] | I’ll bring you both tea. | 我去给你们泡茶 |
[25:05] | Milk and sugar, dear? | 加糖和牛奶吗 亲爱的 |
[25:06] | He’s in the army now, Jezebel. | 他入伍了 荡妇 |
[25:08] | He’ll make his own tea. | 他会自己泡茶的 |
[25:17] | Welcome to the Witchfinder Army, new recruit. | 欢迎来到猎巫人部队 新兵 |
[25:20] | You are, as of now, Witchfinder Private Pulsifer. | 现在你就是猎巫人二等兵帕西法 |
[25:24] | We used to be powerful. | 我们曾经权势滔天 |
[25:26] | We used to be important. | 我们曾经至关重要 |
[25:28] | Condensed milk, lad. | 炼乳 小伙子 |
[25:30] | – And I take– – Nine sugars. | -我还要… -九块糖 |
[25:33] | Exactly. | 对 |
[25:34] | We were the line of fire | 我们曾是火线 |
[25:36] | between the darkness and the poor unsuspecting folk | 阻隔在黑暗和不相信女巫存在的 |
[25:39] | who don’t believe in witches. | 蒙昧民众之间 |
[25:41] | But, Sergeant Shadwell, | 但是 沙德维尔中士 |
[25:44] | don’t the churches do that these days? | 这种事现在不是归教会管吗 |
[25:46] | Nay, laddie. | 不 小伙子 |
[25:48] | Against the darkness? | 对抗黑暗势力吗 |
[25:49] | It’s a war. | 这是战争 |
[25:51] | And you know what our first weapon is? | 知道我们第一武器是什么吗 |
[25:56] | The Thundergun of Witchfinder | 猎巫人上校达尔林普尔的雷火枪 |
[25:58] | Colonel “Get ’em before they get you” Dalrymple? | 「在他们干掉你之前干掉他们」 |
[26:00] | Nay, laddie. | 不 小伙子 |
[26:02] | That’ll never be used again. | 它不会再派上用场了 |
[26:04] | Not in this degenerate age. | 在这个堕落的时代不行 |
[26:07] | Very good. | 很好 |
[26:09] | And you know what we do with them? | 知道我们用剪刀做什么吗 |
[26:14] | No, lad. | 不 小伙子 |
[26:19] | We read. | 我们阅读 |
[26:21] | 1.巫师 2.无法解释的现象 现像 现相 事情 你清楚啥意思 | |
[26:21] | And we cut. | 然后剪报 |
[26:28] | Hey, this is Anthony Crowley. | 嗨 这里是安东尼·克劳利 |
[26:29] | You know what to do. Do it with style. | 你知道该怎么做 要有格调 |
[26:33] | No leads yet my end. | 我这边没什么线索 |
[26:35] | Anything at your end? | 你那边有什么线索吗 |
[26:37] | Listen, I have sort of an idea. | 听着 我有了点想法 |
[26:39] | What? | 什么 |
[26:40] | hello. When you did the baby swap 11 years ago, | 你好 11年前你交换孩子时 |
[26:43] | could something have gone wrong? | 会不会有什么地方出错了 |
[26:45] | What? | 什么 |
[26:53] | – You’ve lost the boy. – “We’ve” Lost him. | -你把那个男孩搞丢了 -是我们搞丢的 |
[26:55] | A child has been lost. | 丢了一个孩子 |
[26:57] | – But you still know his age– – “We” Know. | -但你知道他的年龄 -是我们知道 |
[27:00] | His birthday. He’s 11. | 他的生日 他11岁 |
[27:01] | – You make it sound easy. – Well, it can’t be that hard. | -你说得挺简单 -本来就不会太难 |
[27:04] | I just hope nothing’s happened to him. | 我只是希望他没事 |
[27:06] | Happened? Nothing’s happened to him. | 什么事 他能有什么事 |
[27:08] | He happens to everything. | 他就是来搞事的 |
[27:09] | So, we only have to find his birth records. | 我们只需要找到他的出生记录 |
[27:14] | Go through the hospital files. | 查医院的档案 |
[27:16] | – And then what? – And then we find the child. | -然后呢 -然后我们就会找到那个孩子 |
[27:19] | And then what? | 再然后呢 |
[27:21] | Watch out for that pedestrian. | 当心行人 |
[27:22] | She’s on the street. She knows the risk she’s taking. | 她在街上走 就知道有多大风险 |
[27:24] | Just watch the– Watch the road. | 看路 看着路 |
[27:29] | Wh-Where is this hospital, anyway? | 话说回来 医院在哪儿 |
[27:31] | A village near Oxford, Tadfield. | 牛津郡附近一个小镇 塔德菲尔德 |
[27:33] | Crowley, you can’t do 90 miles per hour in Central London. | 克劳利 你不能在伦敦中心区开到九十英里 |
[27:36] | – Why not? – You’ll get us killed. | -为什么不能 -你会把咱们弄死 |
[27:38] | Well, inconveniently discorporated. | 会造成不便的灵肉分离 |
[27:41] | Music. Why don’t I put on a little… music? | 音乐 我为什么不放点音乐 |
[27:47] | What’s a Velvet Underground? | 地下丝绒乐队是什么 |
[27:49] | You wouldn’t like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[27:50] | Oh. Bebop. | 哦 爵士乐 |
[27:59] | I still can’t believe your dad let you keep him, Adam. | 我还是不敢相信你爸爸让你养它 亚当 |
[28:03] | Actually, when I found a cat | 事实上 我捡到过一只猫 |
[28:05] | we had to put up a notice saying we found a lost cat, | 不得不发启事说发现走失的猫 |
[28:08] | and then we had to give her back. | 然后我们不得不把它送回去 |
[28:09] | It’s my birthday. And he wasn’t wearing a collar. | 这是我的生日 而且它也没带项圈 |
[28:12] | And we asked, and nobody’s reported a missing dog. | 我们问过了 没人丢了狗 |
[28:15] | Our dog doesn’t like me. It pretends I’m not there. | 我家的狗不喜欢我 它假装我不存在 |
[28:18] | Did you know that my cousin Charlotte says that in America, | 你们知道吗 我表哥夏洛特说 |
[28:22] | they have shops that sell 39 different flavours of ice cream. | 美国的商店里卖39种不同口味的冰淇淋 |
[28:26] | Wensleydale’s first name is Jeremy, | 温斯利戴名叫杰里米 |
[28:29] | but nobody’s ever used it, | 但谁都不用这个名字称呼他 |
[28:31] | not even his parents, who call him “Youngster”. | 连他父母也一样 他们叫他「小家伙」 |
[28:34] | All that stands between Wensleydale | 他跟注册会计师之间的差别 |
[28:36] | and chartered accountancy is time. | 完全是个时间问题 |
[28:39] | There aren’t 39 different flavours of ice cream. | 不可能有39种口味的冰淇淋 |
[28:42] | There aren’t 39 flavours of ice cream in the whole world. | 全世界都没有有39种口味的冰淇淋 |
[28:48] | Pepper’s given first names were Pippin Galadriel Moonchild. | 佩帕的名字原本是皮平·凯兰崔尔·月之子 |
[28:52] | She had been given them in a naming ceremony | 她在一个命名仪式上被赐予了这个名字 |
[28:55] | in a muddy valley field that contained several sheep | 那是一片泥泞的谷地 里面还有几只羊 |
[28:58] | and a number of leaky polythene tents. | 好几个漏水的聚乙烯帐篷 |
[29:00] | Six months later, sick of the rain, the men, | 六个月后 因为厌倦了雨 男人 |
[29:03] | the sheep who ate first their marijuana crop and then their tents, | 还有先后吃掉大麻作物和帐篷的羊 |
[29:07] | Pepper’s mother returned to Tadfield | 佩帕的妈妈回到了塔德菲尔德 |
[29:09] | and enrolled in a Sociology course. | 开始学习社会学课程 |
[29:13] | There could be, if you mixed them up. | 那是有可能的 混合起来就是了 |
[29:16] | You know, strawberry and chocolate. | 比如草莓巧克力 |
[29:19] | Every gang needs a Brian. | 每个小帮派都需要一个布赖恩 |
[29:21] | Always grimy, | 永远邋遢 |
[29:22] | always supportive of anything Adam invents or needs. | 永远支持亚当提出来的所有想法和需求 |
[29:25] | Vanilla and chocolate. | 香草巧克力 |
[29:27] | Chocolate and vanilla. | 巧克力香草 |
[29:29] | Strawberry and vanilla and chocolate. | 草莓香草巧克力 |
[29:32] | Anyway, nobody’s going to take Dog away from me. | 总之 没人要把狗狗从我身边带走 |
[29:34] | We’re together to the end. Aren’t we, boy? | 我们永远在一起 是吧 小子 |
[29:40] | Eye of newt and tongue of dog, | 蝾螈的眼睛和狗的舌头 |
[29:42] | north by northwest. | 西北偏北 |
[29:45] | There. | 在那 |
[29:48] | And it’s southwest. | 这是西南 |
[29:56] | You must be here somewhere. | 你一定就在这的某个地方 |
[29:59] | There’s a witch moved in to Jasmine Cottage. | 有一个女巫住进了茉莉小屋 |
[30:01] | – That’s stupid. – It’s not stupid, stupid. | -太蠢了 -才不蠢呢 蠢货 |
[30:04] | Mrs Henderson told my mother | 亨德森太太跟我妈妈说 |
[30:05] | that the lady there gets a witches’ newspaper. | 那人订了一份女巫的报纸 |
[30:08] | Excuse me. My father says there’s no such thing as witches. | 不好意思 我爸说世上没有什么女巫 |
[30:12] | It makes sense that witches would have their own newspaper. | 女巫有自己的报纸听上去挺合理的 |
[30:14] | My dad gets the Angler’s Times, | 我爸爸就订了《垂钓者邮报》 |
[30:15] | and I bet there’s loads more witches than anglers. | 我打赌世上的女巫肯定比垂钓者多 |
[30:17] | Shut up. I’m trying to tell you things. | 闭嘴 我没说完呢 |
[30:20] | It’s called the Psychic News. | 那报纸叫《通灵新闻报》 |
[30:23] | She’s a witch. | 她是个女巫 |
[30:25] | Actually, there are no more witches, | 事实上 再也没有女巫了 |
[30:27] | because we invented science | 因为我们发明了科学 |
[30:28] | and all the vicars set fire to the witches for their own good. | 所有牧师都会烧死女巫 这是为她们好 |
[30:31] | It was called the Spanish Inquisition. | 这叫西班牙宗教审判 |
[30:33] | I don’t reckon it’s allowed, going round setting fire to people. | 我觉得到处放火烧死别人 肯定是不允许的 |
[30:36] | Otherwise people’d be doing it all the time. | 要不人们岂不是玩起来没个够 |
[30:38] | It’s alright if you’re a vicar | 如果你是牧师就没问题 |
[30:39] | and it stops the witches from going to hell. | 这样做还能防止女巫下地狱 |
[30:41] | So I expect they’d be quite grateful if they understood it properly. | 我想 只要能摆正心态 她们一定感激不尽 |
[30:44] | We could be the new Spanish Inquisition. | 我们能组织一场新的西班牙宗教审判 |
[30:46] | Actually, we can’t be the Spanish Inquisition, | 事实上 我们不能当西班牙宗教审判官 |
[30:49] | because we’re not actually Spanish. | 因为我们不是西班牙人 |
[30:51] | I’ve been to Barcelona. I can teach you Spanish. | 我去过巴塞罗那 我可以教你们西班牙语 |
[30:54] | They say “olé” a lot. | 他们经常说「精彩」 |
[30:56] | We should practice before we start burning witches. | 我们在烧女巫之前 应该先练习一下 |
[30:58] | We should start small and work our way up. | 从小处做起 稳扎稳打 |
[31:02] | Leave it to me. | 交给我吧 |
[31:04] | This is the Tadfield area. Does it look familiar yet? | 这里是塔德菲尔德地区 有没有一种似曾相识的感觉 |
[31:08] | You know, it does. | 的确很熟悉 |
[31:09] | I think there’s an air base around here somewhere. | 我记得这附近有个空军基地 |
[31:12] | Air base? | 基地 |
[31:14] | Well, you don’t think American diplomats’ wives | 你不会以为美国外交官的妻子 |
[31:17] | usually give birth in little religious hospitals | 通常都在不知什么地方的 |
[31:19] | in the middle of nowhere, do you? | 修会小医院里生孩子吧 |
[31:22] | No, it all had to seem to happen naturally, | 必须让一切显得自然而然 |
[31:23] | so there’s an air base at Lower Tadfield. | 下塔德菲尔德有一处空军基地 |
[31:26] | Things started to happen, base hospital isn’t ready. | 孩子要生了 基地医院还没做好准备 |
[31:29] | “Oh”, our man there said. | 我们的内应就顺水推舟地说 |
[31:32] | “There’s a birthing hospital just down the road.” | 「沿这条路走有家产科医院」 |
[31:35] | And there we were. | 一切搞定 |
[31:37] | Rather good organisation. | 是个相当不错的计划 |
[31:39] | Flawless. | 完美无瑕 |
[31:40] | It should have worked. | 这本该奏效的 |
[31:43] | But evil always contains the seeds of its own destruction. | 邪恶总是暗藏自我毁灭的种子 |
[31:48] | No matter how well-planned, | 不管一个邪恶计划多么缜密 |
[31:49] | how foolproof an evil plan, | 多么周详 |
[31:52] | no matter how apparently successful it may seem upon the way, | 无论表面上进行得多么成功 |
[31:56] | in the end it will founder on the rocks of iniquity and vanish. | 它终将从罪孽的悬崖上跌落并消亡 |
[32:04] | For my money it was just an ordinary cock-up. | 但在我看来 这不过是一次失误 |
[32:18] | – Hey, guys. – Hi. | -嘿 小家伙们 -你好 |
[32:20] | Nice hat. | 帽子很帅 |
[32:21] | Actually, we made it out of cardboard. | 这其实是用纸板做的 |
[32:23] | It’s for our game. | 这是为了我们的游戏 |
[32:25] | Stylish. What are you guys playing? | 很时髦 你们在玩什么 |
[32:28] | The British Inquisition. | 英式宗教审问 |
[32:29] | Come on, Wensleydale. | 快走 温斯利戴 |
[32:31] | Sounds like fun. How does the game work? | 听起来很有趣 这游戏怎么玩 |
[32:34] | I am chief inquisitor. Brian is head torturer. | 我是大审判官 布莱恩是首席行刑人 |
[32:36] | And we’re trying to find a witch. | 我们正在寻找女巫 |
[32:39] | Sounds very sensible. | 听起来很合理啊 |
[32:42] | – How do you do that? – Watch. | -怎么找女巫 -看好了 |
[32:43] | Art thou a witch? | 汝可是女巫 |
[32:46] | Olé? | 啊咧 |
[32:49] | Yes? | 是 |
[32:51] | You can’t say yes. You’ve got to say no. | 你不能说是 你要说不 |
[32:54] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[32:55] | Then we torture you until you say yes. | 然后我们就对你用刑 让你承认 |
[32:56] | Wait, you’re going to torture him? | 慢着 你们要对他用刑 |
[32:57] | We built a torturing machine. | 我们造了一台拷问机 |
[33:05] | It looks like a swing. | 这看起来像个秋千 |
[33:07] | But, obviously, in this situation, | 但是 在这种情况下 |
[33:09] | I actually am a witch. | 我其实是个女巫 |
[33:10] | I have a big pointy hat, | 我有一顶尖尖的大帽子 |
[33:12] | and we have a cat at home, and– | 我们家里还有只猫 而且 |
[33:14] | and I borrowed Mum’s broom. | 我还借来了妈妈的扫帚 |
[33:15] | Look, no one’s saying you can’t be a witch, | 谁也没说你不能当女巫 |
[33:17] | but you just have to say you’re not a witch. | 但你要说你不是女巫 |
[33:19] | There’s no point taking all this trouble | 如果我们一问 你就马上承认 |
[33:22] | if you’re going to go round saying yes the minute we ask you. | 我们干吗要费这么大劲 |
[33:25] | – Just say no. – But– | -你要说不是 -但是… |
[33:27] | Art thou a witch, oh, evil crone? | 汝可是女巫 邪恶的老丑婆 |
[33:30] | Excuse me, Adam, why must I do all the work? | 不好意思 亚当 为什么是我在做苦力 |
[33:33] | I’m being tortured here. Actually, this is very painful. | 我这是在受刑 真的很痛苦 |
[33:37] | I am thinking of admitting to being a witch. | 我在考虑承认自己是女巫 |
[33:39] | I’m going to go home if I can’t have a go. | 如果不让我玩 我就回家了 |
[33:41] | Don’t see why evil witches should have all the fun. | 我不明白为什么乐子全让邪恶女巫得去了 |
[33:43] | You have to keep pushing. | 你得继续推我呀 |
[33:46] | – Hey, kid. – Yeah? | -嘿 孩子 -什么 |
[33:48] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -我能问你点事吗 -行啊 |
[33:50] | Are there any great beasts or strange things happening? | 有没有见过巨大的野兽或发生过奇怪的事 |
[33:53] | Well, there’s Dog. I mean, he’s a beast. | 这里有个「狗狗」 他是野兽 |
[33:56] | Come on, Dog, say hello. | 过来 狗狗 打个招呼 |
[33:58] | Not what I was looking for. | 我要找的不是它 |
[34:00] | Hold on. I have to tell them what to do. | 等一下 我得给他们下指令 |
[34:02] | All right, evil witch Wensleydale, don’t do it again. | 好吧 邪恶女巫温斯利戴 别再干坏事了 |
[34:05] | And now you get off the torturing swing | 现在你从拷问秋千上下来 |
[34:07] | and let someone else have a turn. | 换别人玩一会儿 |
[34:08] | Right, well, you kids are hilarious, | 好吧 你们这些孩子都很有趣 |
[34:10] | but I’m going to keep looking, so, bye. | 但我要继续找了 再会 |
[34:26] | Are you sure this is the right place? | 你确定我们来对地方了 |
[34:29] | This– This doesn’t look like a hospital. | 这里看起来不像是医院 |
[34:31] | And… | 而且 |
[34:36] | …it feels loved. | 我感觉到了爱 |
[34:40] | No, it’s definitely the place. | 不会 绝对是这个地方 |
[34:43] | What do you mean “loved”? | 什么叫「感觉到了爱」 |
[34:43] | Well, I mean the opposite of when you say, | 意思就跟你说「我不喜欢这地方 |
[34:45] | “I don’t like this place. It feels spooky”. | 令人毛骨悚然」截然相反 |
[34:48] | I don’t ever say that. I like spooky. | 我不会说这种话 我爱毛骨悚然 |
[34:50] | Big spooky fan, me. Let’s go talk to some nuns. | 我是毛骨悚然的死忠粉 我们去找修女谈谈 |
[35:00] | Blue? | 蓝的 |
[35:02] | It’s paint. | 这是颜料 |
[35:05] | You’ve both been hit! | 你们两个都被射中了 |
[35:08] | I don’t know what you think you’re playing at right– | 你们到底会不会玩 |
[35:15] | – Well, that was fun. – Well, yes, fun for you. | -真好玩 -鬼才觉得好玩 |
[35:17] | Look at the state of this coat. | 看看我的外套 |
[35:19] | I’ve kept this in tip-top condition for over 180 years now. | 180多年来我精心养护 |
[35:23] | I’ll never get this stain out. | 这块污渍永远洗不掉了 |
[35:26] | You could miracle it away. | 用神迹把它搞掉 |
[35:28] | Yes, but… | 对 但是 |
[35:30] | well, I would always know the stain was there. | 但我始终会记得那里有块污渍 |
[35:35] | Underneath, I mean. | 我是说 在内心深处 |
[35:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:48] | Impressive hardware. | 这枪真是了不起 |
[35:52] | I’ve looked at this gun. | 我仔细看了下这把枪 |
[35:54] | It’s not a proper one at all. | 根本就不是一把正经枪 |
[35:56] | It just shoots paintballs. | 它只能发射彩弹 |
[35:59] | Don’t your lot disapprove of guns? | 你们不是都反对枪支的吗 |
[36:01] | Unless they’re in the right hands. | 只要掌握在正确的人手中 |
[36:04] | Then they give weight to a moral argument. | 有助于论证他们的道德论观点 |
[36:07] | I think. | 我想是这样的 |
[36:08] | A moral argument? Really? | 道德论观点 认真的吗 |
[36:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:15] | This is definitely the place. | 绝对是这儿没错 |
[36:16] | Management training no longer meant | 管理培训不再是 |
[36:18] | watching half a dozen unreliable PowerPoint presentations. | 观看一大堆毫无现实意义的幻灯片 |
[36:18] | 塔德菲尔德庄园 会议和管理培训中心 融合与发展之地 联合世界控股公司 主动出击课程 | |
[36:22] | Firms these days expected more than that. | 现今的公司不再止步于此 |
[36:24] | They wanted to establish leadership potential, | 他们想要储备领导力的高潜人才 |
[36:27] | group cooperation and initiative, | 团队合作与主观能动性 |
[36:29] | which allowed their employees to fire paintballs | 所以他们的员工可以自由地 |
[36:31] | at any colleagues who irritated them. | 向激怒他们的同事发射彩弹 |
[36:35] | Wonder where the nuns went. | 不知道修女们去哪儿了 |
[36:36] | The brochure for Tadfield Manor Crowley is inspecting | 克劳利正在翻阅的塔德菲尔德庄园的宣传册 |
[36:39] | fails to contain any sentences along the lines of, | 没有提到任何类似这样的内容 |
[36:42] | “Until 11 years ago, the manor was used as a hospital | 「直到11年前 这座庄园都被当做医院使用 |
[36:45] | by an order of Satanic nuns | 由撒旦教会的女修道院管理 |
[36:47] | who weren’t actually very good at it”. | 虽然她们成事不足败事有余」 |
[36:53] | Millie from Accounts caught me on the elbow. | 会计部的米莉给我打了个措手不及 |
[36:56] | – Who’s winning? – You’re all going to lose. | -谁赢了 -你们都会输 |
[37:01] | What… What the hell did you just do? | 你 你刚刚到底干了什么 |
[37:04] | Well, they wanted real guns, | 他们想要真枪 |
[37:06] | so I gave them what they wanted. | 我给了他们想要的 |
[37:13] | I always said you couldn’t trust those people from Purchasing. | 我一直跟你们说不要相信采购部的人 |
[37:15] | The bastards. | 一群混蛋 |
[37:23] | There are people out there shooting at each other. | 外面的人在互相射击 |
[37:26] | Well, it lends weight to their moral argument. | 这有助于论证他们的道德争论 |
[37:31] | Everyone has free will, | 每个人都有自由意志 |
[37:32] | including the right to murder. | 其中包括杀人的权利 |
[37:33] | Just think of it as a microcosm of the universe. | 你可以把它当成是宇宙的缩影 |
[37:37] | I wanted to be a graphics designer, | 我想成为一名图形设计师 |
[37:39] | design LPs for the Rolling Stones, | 为滚石乐队设计唱片封面 |
[37:42] | but the careers teacher said he hadn’t heard of them. | 但我的就业指导老师说他没听说过这个乐队 |
[37:44] | So I spent 36 years double-checking form BF-18. | 于是整整36年 我都在核对BF-18表 |
[37:49] | They couldn’t just say, | 他们就不能对我说 |
[37:50] | “Oh, Norman, we’re giving you early retirement.” | 「诺曼 你提前退休了 |
[37:52] | Have a watch, bugger off and tend your marigolds”. | 送你一块纪念手表 滚回家养你的金盏花」 |
[37:56] | Well, if they want war… | 如果他们想要开战 |
[37:58] | we’re going to give them war. | 我们就奉陪到底 |
[38:00] | Okay, guys, let’s get the bastards. | 好了 伙计们 我们去干死那群狗杂种 |
[38:12] | They’re murdering each other. | 他们在互相残杀 |
[38:14] | No, they aren’t. No one’s killing anyone. | 不 不会有人被杀的 |
[38:16] | They’re all having miraculous escapes. | 他们都会奇迹般地侥幸存活 |
[38:19] | It wouldn’t be any fun otherwise. | 否则就没意思了 |
[38:23] | You know, Crowley, | 你知道吗 克劳利 |
[38:25] | I’ve always said that deep down, | 我总是说 在内心深处 |
[38:28] | you really are quite a nice… | 你是个特别善… |
[38:30] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[38:31] | I’m a demon. I’m not nice. | 我是个恶魔 我不善良 |
[38:33] | I’m never nice. Nice is a four-letter word. | 我从来都不善良 善良是一个庸俗的词儿 |
[38:35] | – I will not have… – Excuse me, gentlemen. | -我不许… -不好意思 先生们 |
[38:37] | Sorry to break up an intimate moment. Can I help you? | 很抱歉打扰了 能为你们效劳吗 |
[38:44] | – You. – Saints and demons preserve us, it’s Master Crowley. | -你 -圣徒啊恶魔啊 克劳利大人 |
[38:49] | You didn’t have to do that. | 没必要这么做 |
[38:51] | You could have just asked her. | 你可以直接问她的 |
[38:55] | of course, of course. No. Yeah. | 当然 当然 不 是的 |
[38:57] | “Excuse me, ma’am, we’re two supernatural entities” | 「不好意思 女士 我们是两个超自然生灵 |
[38:59] | just looking for the notorious Son of Satan. | 在寻找声名狼藉的撒旦之子的下落 |
[39:01] | “Wonder if you might help us with our enquiries?” | 能否请您帮我们寻找呢」 |
[39:09] | Look… hello. | 你好 |
[39:12] | You weren’t by any chance, | 你不会恰好是 |
[39:13] | a nun here at this convent 11 years ago, were you? | 11年前在这个修道院的修女吧 |
[39:18] | I was. | 我是 |
[39:20] | Luck of the devil. | 魔鬼的幸运 |
[39:23] | What happened to the baby I gave you? | 我交给你的那婴儿去哪儿了 |
[39:25] | I swapped him with the son of the American ambassador. | 我把他和美国大使的儿子掉了包 |
[39:29] | Such a nice man. | 他真是个好人 |
[39:30] | He used to be ambassador to Swindon. | 曾经是斯文顿的大使 |
[39:34] | Then Sister Theresa Garrulous came and took the other baby away. | 后来特蕾莎修女过来把另一个孩子带走了 |
[39:38] | This American ambassador, what was his name? | 这位美国大使 他叫什么名字 |
[39:41] | Where did he come from and what did he do with the baby? | 他是从哪里来的 他把孩子带去哪了 |
[39:44] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[39:45] | Records. There must have been records. | 档案 一定有档案留下 |
[39:48] | Yes. There were lots of records. | 没错 有很多档案 |
[39:50] | We were very good at keeping records. | 保存档案是我们的专长 |
[39:51] | Well, where are they? | 那它们在哪儿呢 |
[39:54] | Burned in the fire. | 火灾中烧毁了 |
[39:59] | Hastur! | 哈斯塔 |
[40:00] | Well, is there anything you remember about the baby? | 你对这个孩子还有任何印象吗 |
[40:06] | He had lovely little toesie-woesies. | 他的小脚趾头很可爱 |
[40:10] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[40:11] | You will wake, | 你会醒来 |
[40:12] | having had a lovely dream about whatever you like best. | 你会梦到自己最喜欢的事情 |
[40:21] | You’d think he’d show up, wouldn’t you? | 照理说他会出现的 不是吗 |
[40:24] | You’d think we could detect him in some way. | 照理说我们应该能感应到他 |
[40:26] | He won’t show up. Not to us. | 他不会出现 不会出现在我们眼前 |
[40:28] | Protective camouflage. | 保护性伪装 |
[40:31] | He won’t even know it, | 连他自己都察觉不到 |
[40:31] | but his powers will keep him hidden from prying occult forces. | 但本能会让他避开诡秘超自然力的窥探 |
[40:35] | Occult forces? | 诡秘超自然力 |
[40:37] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[40:39] | I’m not occult. | 我不诡秘 |
[40:42] | Angels aren’t occult. We’re ethereal. | 天使不会诡秘 我们神圣优雅 |
[40:51] | Is there some other way of locating him? | 有别的办法可以找到他吗 |
[40:53] | How the heaven should I know? | 老天 我怎么知道 |
[40:55] | Armageddon only happens once, you know. | 末日之战只发生一次 |
[40:56] | You don’t get to go round again until you get it right. | 没机会一次次尝试 直到搞对为止 |
[41:00] | But I know one thing, if we don’t find him, | 但我知道一件事 如果我们找不到他 |
[41:02] | it won’t be the war to end all wars. | 那就不是一切战争的终结 |
[41:05] | It’ll be the war to end everything. | 而是一切的一切的终结 |
[41:08] | Most books on witchcraft | 大多数有关巫术的书籍 |
[41:09] | will tell you that witches work naked. | 都会告诉你女巫们工作时赤身裸 |
[41:12] | This is because most books on witchcraft are written by men. | 这是因为大多数有关巫术的书籍都是男人写的 |
[41:17] | “Darksome night and shining moon…” | 「幽暗的夜晚 闪烁的月亮」 |
[41:26] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[41:39] | There’s a very peculiar feeling to this whole area. | 对这整片区域 我感觉非常奇怪 |
[41:43] | I’m astonished you can’t feel it. | 我很惊诧你居然感觉不到 |
[41:45] | I don’t feel anything out of the ordinary. | 我没有任何不寻常的感觉 |
[41:47] | But it’s everywhere. All over here. | 但这里到处都给我这个感觉 |
[42:00] | Love. | 爱 |
[42:01] | Flashes of love. | 强烈的转瞬即逝的爱意 |
[42:02] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你简直可笑 |
[42:05] | Last thing we need right now is… | 我们现在最不需要的就是… |
[42:11] | You hit someone. | 你撞到人了 |
[42:13] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[42:15] | Someone hit me. | 是有人撞了我 |
[42:25] | Let there be light. | 要有光 |
[42:33] | How the hell did you do that? | 你是怎么弄的 |
[42:40] | I think I hit my head. | 我想我是撞到头了 |
[42:43] | That’s it. No bones broken. | 没事 没骨折 |
[42:58] | My bike. | 我的自行车 |
[43:08] | Amazingly resilient, these old machines. | 这些老物件 复原能力超强 |
[43:12] | Where do you need to get to? | 你要去哪里 |
[43:13] | No, no, we’re not giving her a lift. | 不 我们不能送她 |
[43:15] | Out of the question. There’s nowhere to put the bike. | 绝不可能 没地方放自行车 |
[43:17] | Except for the bike rack. | 有自行车架就可以了 |
[43:24] | Do get in, my dear. | 上车吧 亲爱的 |
[43:29] | So, where are we taking you? | 我们送你去哪 |
[43:31] | Back to the village. I’ll give you directions. | 回村里 我会给你们指路 |
[43:36] | ♪ Bicycle ♪ | ♪自行车♪ |
[43:38] | ♪ Bicycle, bicycle ♪ | ♪自行车 自行车♪ |
[43:40] | ♪ I want to ride my ♪ | ♪我想骑我的♪ |
[43:42] | ♪ Bicycle ♪ | ♪自行车♪ |
[43:43] | ♪ Bicycle, bicycle ♪ | ♪自行车 自行车♪ |
[43:46] | Listen, my bike, it didn’t have gears. | 我的车没有变速器 |
[43:49] | I know my bike didn’t have gears. | 我知道我的自行车没有变速器 |
[43:53] | Make a left. | 左转 |
[43:56] | Lord, heal this bike. | 主啊 请修好那辆自行车吧 |
[43:59] | I got carried away. | 我有点得瑟过头了 |
[44:02] | You can drop me off here. | 你们可以让我在这儿下车 |
[44:18] | Look, no gears. | 看 没有变速器 |
[44:20] | – Just a perfectly normal velocipede. – Bicycle. | -就是一辆非常普通的脚踏车 -自行车 |
[44:25] | Can we get on? | 咱们可以走了吗 |
[44:26] | Get in, angel. | 上车 天使 |
[44:33] | ♪ I want to ride my ♪ | ♪我想骑我的♪ |
[44:35] | ♪ Bicycle ♪ | ♪自行车♪ |
[44:37] | ♪ Bicycle, bicycle ♪ | ♪自行车 自行车♪ |
[44:45] | Hola, mi amor. How is it going? | 喂 亲爱的 事情如何了 |
[44:47] | Lousy. | 很糟 |
[44:48] | Any progress in finding the…? | 你有任何进展吗 找那个… |
[44:50] | The Young Beast and the Lesser Beast? | 找年轻的野兽和小只的野兽吗 |
[44:54] | It must be at the north end of the village. | 肯定在村子最北边 |
[44:55] | I’m certain of it. | 我确定 |
[44:56] | I just can’t figure out where. | 但我就是找不到在哪 |
[45:00] | Have you used your pendulum? | 你用你的钟摆了吗 |
[45:02] | Mom, I’m not a kid. | 妈 我又不是小孩子 |
[45:04] | If I get too close, the signal swamps me. | 如果我离得太近 信号会太强 |
[45:06] | Further away, I can’t get an accurate fix. | 远一些 我又找不到准确的位置 |
[45:08] | Mi amor, the answers are always in the book. | 亲爱的 答案永远在书中 |
[45:12] | It’s just sometimes you don’t see them till afterwards. | 只是有时你在事情发生后 才明白其中含义 |
[45:18] | The book. | 那本书 |
[45:21] | Holy shit, Mom. I’m going to have to call you back. | 天 妈 我待会儿给你打回去 |
[45:45] | You know, we might get another human to find him. | 我们可以找个人类去寻找他 |
[45:51] | – What? – Humans are good at finding other humans. | -什么 -人类擅长寻找其他人类 |
[45:53] | They’ve been doing it for thousands of years. | 他们干这行已经有数千年了 |
[45:56] | And the child is partly human. | 而这个孩子有一部分是人类 |
[45:58] | Other humans might be able to sense him. | 其他人类也许可以感觉到他 |
[46:01] | He’s the Antichrist. | 他是敌基督 |
[46:02] | He’s got an automatic defence thingy. | 他有自我防御机制 |
[46:05] | Suspicion slides off him like… | 怀疑会从他身边滑过 就像 |
[46:10] | whatever it is water slides off. | 水会从什么东西身边滑过 |
[46:12] | Got any better ideas? | 有更好的主意吗 |
[46:14] | Or one single, better idea? | 有半个更好的点子也行 |
[46:22] | I still don’t know why you let him keep that dog. | 我还是不懂你为什么让他养那只狗 |
[46:25] | It was his birthday. And, I don’t know, | 那天是他生日 我也不知道 |
[46:28] | the way that he was looking at the dog | 他看着那只狗的样子 |
[46:30] | and the dog was looking at him. | 还有狗回看他的样子 |
[46:33] | As if they were made for each other. | 让你觉得他们是天生的伴儿 |
[46:34] | Arthur, you are a softy sometimes. | 亚瑟 有时候你真的心太软 |
[46:38] | I resent that remark. | 我讨厌这样说我 |
[46:41] | – Where’s the dog now? – Tied up outside. | -狗在哪儿 -栓在外边 |
[46:44] | Adam asked if he could have him in his room, | 亚当问可不可以把狗带到他房间 |
[46:46] | but I said absolutely not. | 但我说绝对不行 |
[46:47] | “Absolutely not”, I said. | 我说「绝对不行」 |
[47:15] | Come on, Dog. | 来吧 狗狗 |
[47:25] | What was that about? | 你干什么去了 |
[47:27] | Just checking on Adam. | 只是看看亚当 |
[47:30] | He’s quite sweet, you know… | 他那么甜 |
[47:32] | when he’s asleep. | 睡着的时候 |
[47:35] | When he’s asleep, yeah. | 是啊 睡着的时候 |
[48:08] | Look, there’s something I should tell you. | 听着 有件事我需要告诉你 |
[48:12] | I have a… “Network” | 我有一套情报网 |
[48:16] | of highly trained human agents | 训练有素的人类特工 |
[48:18] | spread across the country. | 散布在全国各地 |
[48:21] | Now, I could set them searching for the boy. | 现在 我可以让他们去找那男孩 |
[48:25] | You do? I actually… I actually have something similar. | 是吗 我也有类似的组织 |
[48:28] | Human operatives. | 人类特工 |
[48:30] | Gosh, do you think they ought to work together? | 天 你认为应该让他们联手吗 |
[48:35] | I don’t think that’s a very good idea. | 我看不是个好主意 |
[48:37] | My lot are not very sophisticated, | 从政治上说 我的人还不够 |
[48:40] | politically speaking. | 成熟老练 |
[48:42] | No, no, neither are mine. | 是 我的也如此 |
[48:46] | So we tell our respective operatives to look for the boy? | 那我们就各自联络人手去找男孩 |
[48:50] | Unless you have a better idea? | 除非你有更好的主意 |
[48:54] | – Ducks! – What about ducks? | -鸭子 -什么鸭子 |
[48:56] | They’re what water slides off. | 水会从鸭子身边滑过 |
[48:58] | Just drive the car, please. | 请你好好开车 |
[49:15] | You know, if you lined up everyone in the whole world | 如果你让全世界的人站成一列 |
[49:19] | and asked them to describe the Velvet Underground, | 让他们形容地下丝绒乐队的音乐 |
[49:21] | nobody at all would say “Bebop”. | 没有一个会用「爵士乐」这个词 |
[49:27] | There’s a book back there. | 后面有本书 |
[49:29] | Well, it’s not mine. I don’t read books. | 不是我的 我不读书 |
[49:31] | It has to belong to the young lady you hit with your car. | 肯定是你开车撞到的那个年轻女士 |
[49:33] | I’m in enough trouble as it is. | 我的麻烦已经够多了 |
[49:34] | I’m not going to start returning lost property. | 不打算去归还失物 |
[49:37] | That’s what your lot do. | 那是你们天使该做的 |
[49:39] | Why don’t you just send it to the Tadfield post office, | 你何不把书寄到塔德菲尔德邮局 |
[49:41] | addressed to “the mad American woman with the bicycle”? | 收信人就写骑自行车的美国疯婆娘 |
[49:47] | Jolly good, yes. Rather. | 好极了 好的 |
[49:50] | Right, so we’ll both contact our respective human operatives, then? | 那我们去联络各自的人类特工 |
[49:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[49:55] | – Are you alright? – Perfectly, yes. | -你还好吗 -非常好 |
[49:58] | Tip-top. | 不能再好了 |
[49:59] | – Absolutely tickety-boo. – Tickety-boo? | -没治了 -没治了 |
[50:02] | Mind how you go. | 路上小心 |
[50:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[50:07] | Well, that was a thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[50:09] | Aziraphale was particularly proud of his books of prophecy. | 亚茨拉斐尔特别为自己的预言书藏品感到自豪 |
[50:14] | First editions, usually. | 几乎都是第—版 |
[50:15] | And every one was signed. | 而且每本都有签名 |
[50:18] | He had Martha the Gypsy and Ignatius Sybilla | 他有吉普赛人马撒和伊格内修斯西比拉 |
[50:21] | and Ottwell Binns. | 还有奥托维尔·宾斯 |
[50:23] | Nostradamus had signed, | 诺查丹玛斯为他写下 |
[50:25] | “To myne olde friend Azerafel, with beste wishes”. | 「致我的老朋友亚茨拉菲尔 最美好的祝福」 |
[50:29] | Mother Shipton had spilled drink on his copy of her book. | 他拥有的希普顿修女的书上面 |
[50:31] | Mother Shipton had spilled drink on his copy of her book. | 还有作者自己弄洒饮料的痕迹 |
[50:32] | He even owned an original scroll | 他甚至有一卷 |
[50:35] | in the handwriting of St John the Divine of Patmos, | 帕特莫斯岛圣约翰手书的原稿 |
[50:37] | whose “Revelation” had been the all-time best seller. | 此人的《启示录》是空前绝后的畅销书 |
[50:41] | But there was one book he didn’t have. | 但有一本书他一直不曾拥有 |
[50:42] | One book he had only heard of. | 一本他仅仅有所耳闻的书 |
[50:49] | The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter. | 《艾格妮丝·风子的精妙准确预言书》 |
[51:04] | “3,008: | 「3008则 |
[51:06] | When that the angel readeth these words of mine, | 当天使读到我的文字 |
[51:10] | in his shop of other men’s books, | 在他那满是别人书籍的书店 |
[51:13] | then the final days are certes upon us. | 末日便已真正临近 |
[51:17] | Open thine eyes to understand. | 大张双眼 |
[51:20] | Open thine eyes and read, I do say, | 大张双眼细细看 |
[51:23] | foolish principalitee, | 傻瓜权天使 |
[51:25] | for thy cocoa doth grow… cold”. | 汝之可可冷掉了」 |
[51:31] | “Thy cocoa doth grow cold”? | 「汝之可可冷掉了」 |
[51:35] | What cocoa– | 什么可可 |
[52:16] | Any news? Found the missing Antichrist yet? | 有消息吗 找到失踪的敌基督了吗 |
[52:18] | No. No news. Nothing. Nothing at all. | 没有 没消息 什么都没有 |
[52:20] | If I had anything, I would tell you, obviously. | 如果我知道什么 我肯定告诉你了 |
[52:22] | Immediately. We’re friends. Why would you even ask? | 马上告诉你 我们是朋友 你为什么要问 |
[52:24] | There’s no news here either. | 我这边也没消息 |
[52:26] | Call me if you find anything. | 找到什么就给我打电话 |
[52:27] | Absolutely. Why would you think I wouldn’t? | 当然 为什么你会觉得我不会打 |
[52:35] | 3817 野兽的数字在圣约翰的《启示录》记录 于塔德菲尔德将彼呼唤 汝呼唤之时 小野兽人立如舞蹈 | |
[52:41] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[52:50] | 凡有明悟的 就让他计算那兽的数字 因为是人的数字 它的数字是六百六十六 | |
[52:51] | “Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast, | 就让他计算那兽的数字 |
[52:56] | for it is the number of a man. | 因为是人的数字 |
[52:59] | And his number is six hundred threescore and six.” | 它的数字是六百六十六 |
[53:06] | It can’t be that simple, can it? | 不可能这么简单吧 |
[53:11] | I’d have to put the Tadfield area code first, of course. | 当然 前面要加上塔德菲尔德的区号 |
[53:36] | Tadfield, 0-4-6-triple-6. Arthur Young here. | 塔德菲尔德046666 我是亚瑟·扬 |
[53:39] | Dad, look, I got Dog to walk on his hind legs! | 爸爸 看 我让狗狗用后腿站起来了 |
[53:44] | Sorry, right number! | 对不起 打对电话了 |