时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Captain’s log, Pleasure Cruiser Morbillo. | 莫比洛快乐游艇船长日志 |
[00:08] | We were sailing south-southwest on course for Havana | 我们朝南-西南方向 向哈瓦那航行时 |
[00:11] | when we realised something was amiss. | 突然发现情况不对劲 |
[00:14] | What’s that on the horizon? | 地平线上那是什么 |
[00:19] | But that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[00:32] | It appears a vast expanse of seabed | 似乎一大片海床 |
[00:34] | has risen beneath us in the night. | 一夜之间从我们下方升了起来 |
[00:36] | Strange people in long robes and diving helmets | 穿长袍戴潜水头盔的怪人 |
[00:38] | have come aboard the ship | 登上游艇 |
[00:39] | and are mingling happily with the passengers, | 跟乘客们开心地交际了起来 |
[00:42] | who think that we have organised this for their amusement. | 他们以为我们是为了娱乐他们组织了一切 |
[00:47] | The High Priest has just won the Quoits contest. | 大祭司赢得了套环比赛 |
[00:50] | Make it happen. Make it real. | 实现它 让它成真 |
[00:53] | Make it happen. Make it real. | 实现它 让它成真 |
[00:57] | Make it happen. | 实现它 |
[00:59] | Make it real. | 让它成真 |
[01:00] | Make it happen. Make it real. | 实现它 让它成真 |
[01:04] | Make it happen. Make it real. | 实现它 让它成真 |
[01:08] | Make it happen. Make it real. | 实现它 让它成真 |
[01:09] | Adam, I still don’t understand | 亚当 我还是不懂 |
[01:10] | the thing you were telling us about alien spaceships. | 你跟我们说的那个外星飞船的事 |
[01:13] | If I was an alien, I wouldn’t be going around giving messages | 如果我是外星人 我才不会到处散播 |
[01:16] | of universal peace and goodwill. | 平和宇宙和平和善意 |
[01:19] | I’d say, “This is a laser blaster. | 我会说「这是激光炮 |
[01:22] | Prepare to die, rebel swine.” | 受死吧 反叛猪猡」 |
[01:25] | I’d say that too, if I was an alien in a flying saucer. | 如果我是坐飞碟的外星人 我也会那么说 |
[01:28] | Or, “Exterminate.” | 或是「消灭」 |
[01:30] | Obviously, the aliens used to do that. | 当然了 外星人以前会那么做 |
[01:32] | Now they give messages of global peace and cosmic harmony, | 现在他们散播关于世界和平和宇宙和谐之类的信息 |
[01:35] | and the government hushes it all up. | 都被政府隐瞒起来了 |
[01:36] | – Why? – It’s what they do. | -为什么 -政府就这样 |
[01:38] | They hush up aliens and nuclear reactors, | 他们隐瞒外星人 核反应堆 |
[01:39] | and the people from Tibet who have secret tunnels | 还有西藏人挖秘密地道 |
[01:41] | and are listening to everything we say. | 偷听我们所说的一切 |
[01:43] | Adam, I don’t think this stuff is, | 亚当 我觉得这些东西 |
[01:46] | you know… real. | 不是真的 |
[01:51] | Things on the Internet can be made up. | 网上的东西可能是编的 |
[01:53] | This is magazines. | 但这可是杂志 |
[01:55] | Of course it’s real. Just like the City of Atlantis. | 当然是真的 就像亚特兰蒂斯城 |
[01:57] | Actually, I don’t think Atlantis is a thing. | 其实 我觉得亚特兰蒂斯不是真的 |
[01:59] | It’s under the sea. And people live there. | 它在海底 人们住在那里 |
[02:02] | How can they breathe? | 他们怎么呼吸 |
[02:03] | I bet they wear diving helmets. | 他们肯定戴了潜水头盔 |
[02:04] | – That’s right. – Do you believe that’s true? | -没错 -你相信那是真的吗 |
[02:06] | Of course it’s true. What I say is true. | 当然是真的 我说的就是真的 |
[02:16] | That’s not the only news we’re hearing from the ocean. | 这还不是来自海洋的唯一消息 |
[02:18] | Some initial reports claim that | 初步报告显示 |
[02:20] | the land that’s risen in the Atlantic | 大西洋中升起的大陆 |
[02:22] | is the sunken continent of Atlantis. | 就是沉没的亚特兰蒂斯大陆 |
[02:25] | This photograph of so-called Atlanteans | 这张所谓的亚特兰蒂斯人的照片 |
[02:27] | has been posted by passengers on a holiday cruise ship. | 被一艘假日游轮的乘客发到了网上 |
[02:30] | Strange times indeed. | 真是奇怪的时代 |
[04:14] | – It’s me. – I know it’s you, Aziraphale. | -是我 -我知道是你 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[04:16] | Yes. Right. Look, we need to get word upstairs to the… | 是啊 听着 我们得报告给上层 |
[04:20] | to the– to the Big Boss. | 报告大老板 |
[04:22] | There– there’s been prophecies. | 出现了一些预言 |
[04:24] | What’s in human prophecies that matters to us? | 人类的预言与我们何干 |
[04:26] | Well, er, the Kraken wakes and rises from the sea floor. | 海怪苏醒 从海底浮了上来 |
[04:30] | So does Atlantis. And the rain forests return. | 亚特兰蒂斯也是 热带雨林也恢复了 |
[04:32] | And that’s just for starters. | 这还只是个开始 |
[04:34] | Armageddon is coming, | 末日决战就要来临 |
[04:36] | and I’m fairly certain it starts today. | 我很确定就是今天开始 |
[04:38] | Just after teatime. | 就在下午茶时间之后 |
[04:39] | Exactly. Right on schedule. What’s your point? | 没错 正是预定时间 你想说什么 |
[04:41] | Look, will you please stop, just for a minute? Please. | 可不可以停一下 拜托了 |
[04:49] | – Well? – I just… | -怎么 -我 |
[04:51] | I just thought there was something we could do. | 我认为我们能做点什么 |
[04:53] | There is. We can fight. And we can win. | 是的 我们能战斗 我们能赢 |
[04:56] | But there doesn’t have to be a war. | 可是不一定非要开战的 |
[04:57] | Of course there does. Otherwise, how would we win it? | 当然要开战 不然我们怎么赢 |
[05:01] | Now look, wrap up whatever you need to wrap up down here. | 听着 赶紧把你在这里的事情处理掉 |
[05:04] | Report back to active service and… | 回去入伍参战 还有 |
[05:09] | …lose the gut. | 收收肚腩 |
[05:12] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[05:13] | You’re a lean, mean fighting machine. | 你是台精壮的战斗机器 |
[05:15] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[05:17] | I’m… | 我是 |
[05:22] | I’m soft. | 我是软蛋 |
[05:25] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[05:26] | According to our records, | 根据我们的记录 |
[05:27] | you were issued a flaming sword. | 给你配发过一把烈焰之剑 |
[05:30] | You didn’t lose that? | 你没弄丢吧 |
[05:32] | What, like I… | 怎么 |
[05:34] | I’d just give it away or something? | 难道我会把它送人什么的吗 |
[05:44] | Two items have been delivered. | 两件货物已送达 |
[05:46] | Two Horsemen are preparing to ride. | 两名天启骑士已准备踏上征程 |
[05:48] | The last two deliveries still need to be made. | 最后两份快件 还有待送达 |
[05:52] | Lesley. | 莱斯利 |
[05:54] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[05:55] | I can’t, love. I got deliveries to make. | 不行 亲爱的 我得去送件 |
[05:58] | On a Saturday morning? | 星期六早上吗 |
[06:00] | Well, at least it’s local. Two jobs and I’m done. | 至少是本地的 最后两件 |
[06:02] | Lesley. | 莱斯利 |
[06:04] | Who are these deliveries for? | 这些快件是给谁的 |
[06:06] | I don’t know, love. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[06:08] | Someone important. | 重要人物 |
[06:09] | Head office said the job was booked about 6,000 years ago. | 总部说这份工作是大概六千年前预约的 |
[06:12] | They were joking. | 他们开玩笑的吧 |
[06:13] | Well, the company’s only 80 years old. | 我们公司创立才80年 |
[06:15] | But I saw the paperwork. | 但我看到文件了 |
[06:17] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[06:19] | ours is not to reason why. | 我们不问理由 |
[06:22] | Ours… is to deliver packages. | 我们只送快件 |
[06:27] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[06:29] | tiger. | 猛虎 |
[06:31] | I love you, Maud. | 我爱你 莫德 |
[06:47] | I may be out of line here, | 可能是我逾越了 |
[06:48] | but I’ve been following up on Aziraphale’s comments | 但我跟进了上次会面时 |
[06:51] | during our last meeting. | 亚茨拉斐尔的发言 |
[06:55] | I went back through the Earth observation files. | 我翻阅了地球观察档案 |
[07:05] | I’m sure there’s a perfectly innocent explanation. | 我相信肯定有非常合理的解释 |
[07:07] | ‘Course. | 当然 |
[07:08] | Would you have any objection to me following this up | 你介意我使用秘密渠道 |
[07:10] | using back channels? | 继续跟进此事吗 |
[07:11] | There are no back channels, Michael. | 不存在所谓秘密渠道 米迦勒 |
[07:25] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[07:27] | It’s our man Aziraphale. | 我方亚茨拉斐尔 |
[07:29] | Is there any possibility he’s working for you? | 他有没有可能在为你工作 |
[07:33] | No? | 没有吗 |
[07:35] | Well, then, you might want to investigate the activities | 那么你最好调查一下 |
[07:37] | of the demon Crowley. | 恶魔克劳利的活动 |
[07:39] | Might be playing his own game. | 他可能有自己的小算 |
[07:41] | Word to the wise. | 点到为止 |
[07:44] | No, I’m… I’m telling you, you can’t trust him. | 不 我是说 你不能信任他 |
[07:52] | Of course you can trust me. | 你当然可以信任我 |
[07:55] | I’m an angel. | 我可是天使 |
[08:04] | Crowley. Crowley. Crowley. | 克劳利 克劳利 克劳利 |
[08:10] | What have you been playing at? | 你在玩什么 |
[08:18] | Where should I go? | 我该去哪 |
[08:24] | England’s out. | 英国不行 |
[08:28] | America’s out. | 美国不行 |
[08:30] | Atlantis? Didn’t exist yesterday. | 亚特兰蒂斯 昨天还不存在呢 |
[08:33] | It exists today. Still out. | 今天存在了 还是不行 |
[08:39] | The moon. | 月球 |
[08:41] | No atmosphere. No nightlife. | 没大气 没夜生活 |
[08:44] | Alpha Centauri. | 半人马座阿尔法星 |
[08:47] | That’s always nice this time of year. | 这个时节气候宜人 |
[08:51] | Beautiful nebula. Look at that. | 美丽的星云 看啊 |
[08:55] | I helped build that one. | 还是我帮忙建的 |
[08:58] | I only ever asked questions. | 我只不过是爱发问 |
[09:02] | That’s all it took to be a demon in the old days. | 从前做个恶魔只需要这样就足够了 |
[09:04] | Great Plan? | 伟大计划 |
[09:06] | God, you listening? | 上帝 你在听吗 |
[09:08] | Show me a Great Plan. | 给我看看伟大计划 |
[09:13] | Okay, I know you’re testing them, | 好吧 我知道 你在考验他们 |
[09:14] | you said you were going to be testing them. | 你说过要考验他们的 |
[09:17] | You shouldn’t test them to destruction. | 你不该用毁灭考验他们 |
[09:23] | Not to the end of the world. | 不该用世界末日 |
[09:51] | Shouldn’t be allowed. Bloody lorries. | 不该允许它们上路 该死的卡车 |
[09:56] | No respect for other road users. | 毫不尊重其他道路使用者 |
[10:00] | In the old days, and it wasn’t that long ago, really, | 在以前 其实也没有很久以前 |
[10:03] | there was an angler every dozen yards, | 这里每几十码就会有人垂钓 |
[10:06] | children played here, | 孩子们在这里玩耍 |
[10:07] | courting couples came here to hold hands | 热恋中的情侣会来这里牵着手 |
[10:09] | and to get all lovey-dovey in the Sussex sunset. | 在苏塞克斯郡的夕阳下情意绵绵 |
[10:12] | He did that with Maud before they were married. | 他和莫德结婚前也是如此 |
[10:15] | They came here to spoon and, | 他们会来这里深情相拥 |
[10:18] | on one memorable occasion, fork. | 在一个特别的日子里 他们还亲热了一番 |
[10:22] | Party by the name of Chalky, sir? | 您是乔基吗 先生 |
[10:25] | Look at that river. | 你看那条河 |
[10:28] | Yes, sir. It’s the pollution. | 是的 先生 是污染 |
[10:30] | Progress, you could call it. | 你也可以称之为进步 |
[10:32] | It’s just so… damn beautiful. | 真是美得要命 |
[10:37] | It’s a funny old world, though, isn’t it? And no mistake. | 世界真奇妙 不是吗 |
[10:39] | I mean, you go all over the world delivering, | 你为了送快递 满世界在跑 |
[10:42] | and then you wind up practically in your own backyard, | 结果最后几乎可以说 |
[10:45] | so to speak. | 又跑回自家门口来了 |
[10:46] | I’ve been to Africa, and Des Moines. | 我到过非洲和得梅因 |
[10:49] | That’s in America, sir. | 那是在美国 先生 |
[10:50] | And now here I am. | 现在又跑回这里 |
[10:52] | And here’s your parcel, sir. | 您的包裹 先生 |
[10:53] | You have to sign for it. | 请您签收一下 |
[10:55] | There you go. | 给您 |
[10:56] | Red sky in the morning, shepherd’s warning. | 早晨天空泛红 这是给牧羊人的警告 |
[10:59] | Or is it sailor’s warning? | 还是给水手的警告 |
[11:00] | Everybody’s warning. | 是给所有人的警告 |
[11:02] | The third of the Four Horsemen | 天气四骑士中的第三位 |
[11:04] | took over when Pestilence retired. | 是在瘟疫退休以后接手的 |
[11:08] | They’ve had lots of interesting jobs | 他们在许多有趣的地方 |
[11:10] | in lots of interesting places. | 从事过许多有趣的工作 |
[11:13] | Helped design the petrol engine, | 比如 帮忙设计汽油发动机 |
[11:15] | plastics and high-tech weed killers. | 塑料制品和高科技除草剂 |
[11:18] | They’ve killed as many people as Famine or as War. | 它们夺去的生命不比饥荒和战争少 |
[11:21] | This is Pollution. | 这就是污染 |
[12:46] | That one nearly had me. | 差点撞到我 |
[12:53] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕已经撞到了 |
[12:59] | I’ve got a message for you, sir. | 有您一条消息 先生 |
[13:02] | It’s not a package. | 不是包裹 |
[13:04] | It’s a message. | 只是个口信 |
[13:05] | Deliver it, then. | 那就说吧 |
[13:08] | It’s just this. | 只有一句话 |
[13:11] | “Come and see.” | 「快来吧」 |
[13:13] | Finally! | 终于 |
[13:15] | What does it mean, sir? | 这是什么意思 先生 |
[13:16] | It’s a call to action. | 这是召唤 |
[13:18] | War and Famine. | 战争和饥荒 |
[13:20] | Pollution and Death. | 污染和死亡 |
[13:22] | Today, we ride. | 今天 我们骑行 |
[13:25] | Now, don’t think of it as dying. | 不要把它想成死去 |
[13:28] | Think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush. | 就当是提前上路 免得塞车吧 |
[13:43] | Have you got any more of the New Aquarians? | 你还有别的《新宝瓶座文摘》吗 |
[13:44] | ‘Cause we need to know everything. | 因为我们需要知道一切 |
[13:47] | You read the ones I gave you already? | 我给你的书已经读完了吗 |
[13:50] | Yeah, sure. Hold on. | 好的 稍等一下 |
[13:54] | Do you kids want some candy? | 孩子们 想吃糖果吗 |
[13:56] | It’s chocolate. | 是巧克力 |
[14:00] | – We don’t take sweets from– – Witches. | -我们不吃… -女巫的糖果 |
[14:04] | I do. | 我吃 |
[14:07] | And he’s back on the line to James Knockey. | 回到与詹姆斯·克闹吉的连线 |
[14:09] | So, could what happened at Turning Point Nuclear Power Station | 转折点核电站发生的事件 |
[14:13] | be terrorist activity? | 是恐怖活动吗 |
[14:14] | Could be! | 有这个可能 |
[14:15] | All we need to do is find some terrorists | 我们要做的就是找到这样的恐怖分子 |
[14:17] | capable of removing an entire nuclear reactor | 能在核反应堆工作时 |
[14:21] | while it’s still running without anyone noticing. | 神不知鬼不觉地把它整个拆走 |
[14:23] | How can it still be producing electricity | 如果没有反应堆 |
[14:26] | if it hasn’t got any reactors? | 怎么还能正常发电呢 |
[14:28] | We don’t know that. | 我们不知道 |
[14:29] | We were hoping you clever buggers at the BBC would have an idea. | 我们希望你们BBC的机灵鬼会给我们提供答案 |
[14:35] | Attention! | 立正 |
[14:38] | This is our country. | 这是我们的祖国 |
[14:39] | It’s under our protection. | 要由我们来保卫 |
[14:40] | Wish I was going with you. | 真希望我能和你一起去 |
[14:43] | I’m too old now. | 我已经太老了 |
[14:44] | No more lying in the bracken, spying on their evil ways. | 不能再埋伏在草丛里监视他们的恶行 |
[14:47] | It’s all up to you now, Witchfinder Private Pulsifer. | 现在全指望你了 猎巫人二等兵帕西法 |
[14:51] | Find this Adam Young and keep an eye on him. | 找到这个亚当·扬 监视他的一举一动 |
[14:54] | Shouldn’t there be a few more of us | 如果要抵御女巫 保卫整个国家 |
[14:56] | if we’re protecting the entire country from witches? | 难道不应该多几个人吗 |
[14:59] | Nobody said it would be easy, Private Pulsifer. | 没人说这活容易 二等兵帕西法 |
[15:02] | Here. Put this on. | 来 穿上它 |
[15:12] | Pendulum of Discovery. | 探察钟摆 |
[15:14] | Pendulum of Discovery. | 探察钟摆 |
[15:17] | Thumbscrews. | 拇指夹 |
[15:18] | – Oh, I- I don’t think I’ll- – Thumbscrew! | -我 我想我不会… -拇指夹 |
[15:20] | Thumbscrew. | 拇指夹 |
[15:21] | Firelighters. | 引火物 |
[15:23] | I’m not actually prepared to burn anyone. | 其实我不打算烧死任何人 |
[15:25] | – Firelighters! – Firelighters. | -引火物 -引火物 |
[15:27] | – Bell. – Bell. | -铃铛 -铃铛 |
[15:29] | – Book. – Book. | -书 -书 |
[15:30] | And candle. | 还有蜡烛 |
[15:32] | Bell. Book. Candle. | 铃铛 书和蜡烛 |
[15:35] | What are they for? | 做什么用的 |
[15:36] | You might have to exorcise a demon. | 你可能需要驱魔 |
[15:39] | How do I do that? | 怎么驱魔 |
[15:41] | Ring the bell. | 摇铃铛 |
[15:42] | Light the candle. | 点蜡烛 |
[15:44] | Read the book? | 读这本书 |
[15:45] | There’ll be no time for light reading | 你被恶魔攻击的时候 |
[15:46] | when you’re under demonic attack, laddie. | 可没闲工夫看书 小伙子 |
[15:49] | And finally… | 最后一样 |
[15:52] | pin. | 大头针 |
[15:55] | Pin? | 大头针 |
[15:56] | Aye. It’s the bayonet in your army of light. | 没错 它可是光明大军的刺刀 |
[16:01] | Right. | 好的 |
[16:03] | Well, off to Tadfield, then. | 那我就向塔德菲尔德进发了 |
[16:05] | Off you go, Witchfinder Private Pulsifer. | 去吧 猎巫人二等兵帕西法 |
[16:08] | And may the armies of glory march beside you. | 愿光明的大军与你同行 |
[16:23] | The world was changing. | 世界在改变 |
[16:25] | What Adam believed was true | 亚当所相信的 |
[16:26] | was beginning to happen in reality. | 正在变为现实 |
[17:13] | Morning, sir, madam or neuter. | 上午好 先生或女士或中性人 |
[17:15] | This your planet, is it? | 这是您的星球 对吗 |
[17:17] | Yes, I suppose so. | 对 我想是的 |
[17:19] | – Had it long, have we? – Not personally. | -已经拥有很长时间了吧 -不是我个人的 |
[17:22] | As a species, about half a million years, I think. | 作为一个种族 已经有五十多万年了 |
[17:25] | Been letting the old acid rain build up, haven’t we, sir? | 已经开始产生酸雨了 是不是 先生 |
[17:28] | Been letting ourselves go with the old hydrocarbons, perhaps? | 一直在肆无忌惮地排放碳氢化合物 对吧 |
[17:32] | – Sorry? – Well, I’m sorry to have to tell you, sir, | -抱歉 -我很遗憾地通知您 先生 |
[17:34] | but your polar ice caps are significantly below | 你们的极地冰盖 |
[17:36] | regulation size for a planet of this category, sir. | 小于此类行星的标准面积 先生 |
[17:39] | We’ll overlook it on this occasion. | 这次就算了 |
[17:42] | The fact is, sir, we’ve been asked to bring you a message. | 事实上 先生 我们受命要向您传达—条口信 |
[17:45] | Oh? Me? | 给我吗 |
[17:46] | Message runs, “We bring you a message of universal peace, | 口信开始「我们向您传达—条关于世界和平 |
[17:50] | cosmic harmony, and suchlike.” | 和宇宙和谐之类的口信」 |
[17:52] | Message ends. | 口信结束 |
[17:53] | Oh, that’s very kind. | 十分感谢 |
[17:55] | Have you any idea why | 您知道我们为什么 |
[17:56] | we’ve been asked to bring you this message, sir? | 要向您传达这个口信吗 先生 |
[17:59] | I suppose what with man’s harnessing of the atom and, er– | 我想是因为人类已经驾驭了原子能和… |
[18:03] | Neither have we, sir. | 我们也不知道 先生 |
[18:05] | Neither have we. | 搞不清楚 |
[18:08] | You what? | 你怎么了 |
[18:09] | I just got pulled over by aliens. | 我刚被外星人拦下来 |
[18:12] | Did you count their nipples? | 你数他们的乳头了吗 |
[18:14] | – I didn’t think – You’re a witchfinder, | -我没有 -你是猎巫人 |
[18:15] | not an alien finder. | 别去猎外星人 |
[18:18] | But I’ll make a note of it. | 但我会记下来的 |
[18:21] | I don’t know if this is in your New Aquarian magazines, | 不知道你的《新宝瓶座文摘》杂志有没有提到过 |
[18:25] | but I was thinking we ought to save the whales. | 但我觉得我们应该拯救鲸鱼 |
[18:28] | Whales can sing, actually. | 其实 鲸鱼会唱歌 |
[18:30] | And they have very big brains. | 它们的大脑非常大 |
[18:32] | And there’s hardly any of them left. | 但现在剩下的数量已经少得可怜了 |
[18:34] | If they’re so clever, | 如果它们真的这么聪明 |
[18:36] | what are they doing in the sea all day? | 那它们整天在海里在干什么呢 |
[18:38] | Just swimming and eating things | 游游泳 吃吃东西 |
[18:42] | and singing and– Oh, my God, I want to be a whale. | 还有唱唱歌 天 我想当鲸鱼 |
[18:45] | Right. | 好 |
[18:46] | We’ll save the whales, then. | 让我们来拯救鲸鱼 |
[18:48] | All of them. | 所有鲸鱼 |
[18:49] | This is not a whaling ship. | 这不是一艘捕鲸船 |
[18:51] | This is a scientific research ship. | 这是一艘科学考察船 |
[18:54] | Currently what it is researching is the question, | 目前它考察的课题是 |
[18:57] | How many whales can it catch in a week? | 一周内可以捕到多少鲸鱼 |
[19:00] | They see no whales on the radar, no tuna, | 雷达范围内看不到鲸鱼 也没有金枪鱼 |
[19:02] | nothing bigger than an anchovy. | 没有比鳀鱼更大的鱼了 |
[19:04] | And now, the sea bottom appears to be dropping. | 而现在 海床在下降 |
[19:17] | Beneath the thunders of the upper deep, | 在深渊的惊雷之下 |
[19:19] | far, far beneath in the abyssal sea, | 深深海渊之下 |
[19:22] | the Kraken sleepeth. | 沉睡着海怪 |
[19:24] | And now it’s waking up. | 而现在 它苏醒过来了 |
[19:28] | Scientists have pronounced themselves baffled | 科学家们表示对这硕大无朋的海洋生物 |
[19:30] | by the appearance of the enormous sea creature, | 突然出现十分不解 |
[19:33] | which the Internet has begun to refer to as “the Kraken”, | 目前网上用传说中的海洋怪兽的名字 |
[19:36] | – after the sea beast of legend. – What? | -称之为「海怪」 -什么 |
[19:39] | It appears to be targeting whaling ships, | 根据日本政府发言人的说法 |
[19:41] | according to a spokesman for the Japanese government. | 它似乎在针对式袭击日本捕鲸船 |
[19:44] | And a million sushi dinners cry out for vengeance. | 上百万的寿司食用者高呼复仇 |
[20:00] | I’ve been thinking… about Crowley. | 我一直在想克劳利的事 |
[20:05] | – Something’s not right. – Oh, look at this. | -事情不太对 -看看这个 |
[20:07] | I meant to be getting ready to go to Megiddo to meet the boy. | 我今天本该去米吉多见那个男孩 |
[20:10] | I should be leaving now. | 我应该已经出发了 |
[20:11] | Instead, I’m standing here with a bucket, | 然而 我拿着只桶站在这里 |
[20:13] | waiting for maintenance to come fix another bloody pipe. | 等维修工来修那该死的水管 |
[20:16] | So, Crowley. What’s Mr Slick done now? | 克劳利 这个滑头又干了什么 |
[20:19] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[20:21] | But I know it’s nothing good. | 但我知道绝不是好事 |
[20:24] | Well, that’s alright, then. He’s not meant to do good. | 那没事了 他本就不该干好事 |
[20:25] | Figure of speech. | 只是一个比喻的说法 |
[20:27] | Nothing bad, then. | 那就是没干坏事 |
[20:29] | Nothing bad? | 没干坏事 |
[20:30] | So… | 那么 |
[20:32] | he’s not in trouble? | 他没惹上麻烦 |
[20:34] | He’s definitely in trouble. | 他绝对有麻烦 |
[20:36] | – Or he will be. – We going in? | -或者说要有麻烦了 -我们介入吗 |
[20:38] | Not yet. We need proof. | 不急 我们需要证据 |
[20:40] | But once we’ve got it, he’s toast. | 等我们有了证据 就烤了他 |
[20:44] | And that’s gonna hurt. | 一定会很疼 |
[20:46] | What, being toasted? | 什么 被烤吗 |
[20:48] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:49] | Right. Toast. | 是的 烧烤 |
[20:52] | Back to Armageddon, then. | 继续末日决战 |
[20:57] | Look at that. | 你看看 |
[21:43] | “When Robins blue Chariot inverted be, | 「当知更鸟蓝色马车翻倒 |
[21:46] | three wheels in the sky, | 三轮朝天 |
[21:48] | a man with bruises be upon your bed, | 一人身带瘀伤在你床上 |
[21:51] | aching his head for willow fine.” | 头疼欲裂需要柳木粉」 |
[22:01] | He’s hurt. Come on, we should do something. | 他受伤了 我们得做点什么 |
[22:03] | We should get him away from the car. It might blow up. | 我们应该把带他远离汽车 车可能会炸 |
[22:06] | They do that on telly. | 电视上都这么演 |
[22:08] | Dick Turpin won’t blow up. | 迪克·托平不会爆炸 |
[22:10] | You’re probably wondering why it’s called Dick Turpin. | 你们大概在想它为什么叫迪克·托平 |
[22:13] | Well… | 因为… |
[22:29] | The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse | 天启四骑士 |
[22:31] | will ride over the plain to us, | 骑行穿过平原来找我们 |
[22:33] | and then our forces… | 然后我们的军队 |
[22:34] | I thought “the Forces of Darkness” was a bit long, | 我认为「黑暗的力量」有点冗长 |
[22:37] | so I’m calling us “Darkforce One.” | 所以我打算称我们为「黑暗一号」 |
[22:39] | We rise up, pushing through the earth, | 我们升起 穿过土壤 |
[22:42] | while our opposition descend from above. | 与此同时 我们的对手从天而降 |
[22:44] | This is Armageddon. | 这是末日决战 |
[22:46] | This is where the world will end. | 这里是世界终结的地方 |
[22:47] | Well, that’s the Greek name for it. | 那是希腊名字 |
[22:49] | Technically, the fields of Megiddo. | 严格来说 这里叫米吉多原野 |
[22:52] | Yeah. Archaeological excavations over there, | 考古发掘现场在那边 |
[22:55] | avocado fields that way. | 鳄梨园在那边 |
[22:58] | They grow avocados here? | 他们在这里种鳄梨 |
[22:59] | Yes. We have a joke. | 是的 有个笑话 |
[23:02] | We say… | 是这么说的 |
[23:04] | “It’s going to be one big avocado.” | 「那可是老大一颗鳄梨」 |
[23:12] | I, er… I don’t like jokes. | 我不喜欢笑话 |
[23:15] | I don’t do jokes. | 我不说笑话 |
[23:17] | And when people do jokes in my presence, | 如果有人在我面前开玩笑 |
[23:19] | they rapidly find themselves swallowing their tongues. | 他们会马上发现自己吞了自己的舌头 |
[23:23] | No, I tell a lie. | 不 我说谎了 |
[23:25] | It’s mostly me that swallows their tongues. | 主要是我吞了他们的舌头 |
[23:36] | So, what time do the boy and the Hell Hound get here? | 那男孩和地狱恶犬几点到这里 |
[23:41] | About 20 minutes. | 大概20分钟后 |
[23:42] | The ambassador’s here for a photo op | 大使来这里 |
[23:44] | with the ruins of the temple. | 与神殿遗迹合影 |
[23:45] | And when they arrive, | 等他们到了 |
[23:47] | our master’s son will come into his own. | 我们主人的儿子就可以获得全部力量 |
[23:50] | A photo op? | 合影 |
[23:51] | What’s– what’s– what’s a photo op? | 什么 什么是合影 |
[23:52] | Is it– Is it another joke? | 又是一个笑话吗 |
[23:54] | No, Your Disgrace. It’s… | 不是 大人 那是… |
[23:58] | Well, you know what a selfie is? | 你知道什么是自拍吗 |
[24:03] | I believe the demon Crowley invented them. | 我想是恶魔克劳利发明的 |
[24:22] | When all is ready, the boy and the dog | 等一切就绪 男孩和狗 |
[24:26] | and the Four Horsemen will converge here. | 还有四骑士会在这里汇合 |
[24:31] | And the boy will give the word. | 然后那个男孩一声令下 |
[24:33] | And Armageddon will begin. | 末日决战就会开始 |
[24:38] | One… one big avocado. | 老大一只鳄梨 |
[24:58] | Anathema, we found a man! | 安娜丝玛 我们捡到一个人 |
[25:04] | – He was in a car accident. – I know. Come in. | -他出了车祸 -我知道 进来 |
[25:08] | Let’s get him upstairs. | 把他送到楼上 |
[25:13] | 距离世界末日 还有5小时48分 | |
[25:24] | It’s almost like you were expecting him. | 你好像知道他要来 |
[25:26] | I was. | 我是知道 |
[25:29] | I was hoping he wouldn’t come. | 我本希望他不要来 |
[25:31] | If he didn’t turn up, maybe none of it was real. | 如果他不出现 或许这一切都不是真的 |
[25:34] | But if he’s here… then the Beast is real. | 但如果他来了 那么野兽就是真的 |
[25:37] | – You mean Dog. – No. It’s nothing. | -你是指狗狗吗 -不 没事 |
[25:41] | Nothing you kids need to worry about, anyway. | 没有什么需要你们几个孩子担心的 |
[25:44] | Hey, do you guys want some sandwiches? | 你们想吃三明治吗 |
[25:46] | I have a very nutritious lunch waiting at home. | 我家做了非常有营养的午餐等我回去吃 |
[25:49] | My mother likes me to come home with an appetite. | 我妈妈希望我回家的时候还有胃口 |
[25:51] | Make it happen. Make it real. | 实现它 让它成真 |
[25:55] | Make it happen. Make it real. | 实现它 让它成真 |
[25:58] | Make it happen. | 实现它 |
[26:00] | Bye, Anathema. | 再见 安娜丝玛 |
[26:03] | – You coming, Adam? – I didn’t say you could go. | -你走吗 亚当 -我没说你们可以走 |
[26:10] | See you after lunch. | 午饭后见 |
[26:14] | – Adam’s different. – Don’t be wet. | -亚当变了 -别疑神疑鬼的 |
[26:17] | Actually, that’s why we like him. | 其实 这也是我们喜欢他的原因 |
[26:19] | He’s not boring. | 他不无趣 |
[26:20] | Oh, you know what I mean. | 你们懂我的意思 |
[26:21] | – You must do. – He’s Adam. | -你们肯定懂 -他是亚当 |
[26:24] | He comes up with all the best games and all the best ideas. | 他总能想到最好的游戏和点子 |
[26:27] | Yeah, but something’s changed. | 是 但有些东西变了 |
[26:29] | He’s not the same anymore. | 他不一样了 |
[26:31] | Can I say something stupid | 我可以说句傻话吗 |
[26:33] | without you thinking it’s stupid? | 但你们别觉得傻 |
[26:36] | I was scared he wouldn’t let us go just then. | 我刚才害怕他不让我们走 |
[26:39] | That’s stupid. | 真是傻话 |
[26:40] | Actually, I felt that too. | 其实 我也感觉到了 |
[27:32] | Honey, I’m still not clear on what we’re doing here. | 亲爱的 我还是不明白我们来这里做什么 |
[27:34] | This is life as a diplomat. | 这就是外交官的人生 |
[27:36] | One moment you’re in London, | 上一刻你还在伦敦 |
[27:38] | the next we’re familially interfacing | 下一刻就在以色列度假 |
[27:40] | with Israeli archaeological sites | 调查历史真相 |
[27:42] | on a historical fact-finding vacation. | 跟考古遗址亲切互动 |
[27:44] | But it doesn’t make any sense. | 但这说不通 |
[27:45] | You don’t argue with the State Department, hon. | 国务院不容置疑 亲爱的 |
[27:47] | Is this because I said the President’s wife looked like a floozy? | 是因为我说了总统夫人像个荡妇吗 |
[27:50] | Because I never said that. | 要知道我可从没说过 |
[27:53] | And this is our local guide | 这是我们的本地向导 |
[27:54] | to the archaeological site of Megiddo. | 会带你们去米吉多的考古遗址 |
[27:59] | Mister… | 先生叫… |
[28:00] | I’m Hastur… | 我叫哈斯塔 |
[28:01] | La Vista. | 拉维斯塔 |
[28:03] | I’m an archaeologist. | 我是考古学家 |
[28:04] | Which one of you is the ambassador? | 你们谁是大使 |
[28:06] | Thaddeus Dowling, at your service. | 泰迪斯·道林 为您效劳 |
[28:08] | – My wife, Harriet. – An honour. | -我妻子 哈丽特 -幸会 |
[28:13] | You must be Warlock. | 你一定就是沃劳克 |
[28:17] | You smell like poo. | 你闻起来像屎 |
[28:19] | Funny boy. | 风趣的孩子 |
[28:21] | Always love a good joke, me. | 我最喜欢笑话了 |
[28:23] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听过很多关于你的传闻 |
[28:26] | – Where’s the dog? – So, Professor La Vista, | -狗呢 -拉维斯塔教授 |
[28:29] | I understood from our briefing that Tel Megiddo | 我从简报中了解到米吉多 |
[28:31] | was part of Tiglath-Pileser’s administrative centre. | 是提革拉毗尼色行政中心的一部分 |
[28:34] | – The Assyrian kings fascinate me– – Will you shut up! | -亚述的国王们令人着迷 -闭嘴 |
[28:37] | Where’s the dog? | 狗在哪里 |
[28:38] | Why doesn’t the boy have a dog? | 这个男孩为什么没有狗 |
[28:43] | Do you hear voices? | 你听到声音了吗 |
[28:44] | What are they saying? | 它们在说什么 |
[28:45] | What are they telling you? | 它们告诉你什么 |
[28:47] | – The voices… – Yes. | -声音 -对 |
[28:49] | …in my head all say… | 我的脑海中的声音都在说 |
[28:51] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:53] | …you smell like poo. | 你闻起来像屎 |
[28:58] | Crowley! | 克劳利 |
[29:14] | What the heaven is going on, Crowley? | 到底怎么回事 克劳利 |
[29:17] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[29:18] | Hastur. Hey. Not following you. How do you mean? | 哈斯塔 我不明白 你在说什么 |
[29:20] | The boy… The boy called Warlock. | 那个叫沃劳克的男孩 |
[29:23] | We took him to the fields of Megiddo. | 我们带他去了米吉多原野 |
[29:25] | The dog is not with him. | 狗不在他身边 |
[29:26] | The child knows nothing of the Great War. | 那孩子对大战一无所知 |
[29:28] | He is not our master’s son. | 他不是我们主人的儿子 |
[29:30] | He said that I… | 他说我 |
[29:33] | that I smelled of poo. | 闻起来像屎 |
[29:36] | Well, you can see his point. | 他说得有道理 |
[29:36] | You’re dead meat, Crowley. | 你死定了 克劳利 |
[29:38] | You’re bloody history. | 你已经死了 |
[29:40] | You stay where you are. | 给我待在原地 |
[29:41] | We’re coming to collect you. | 我们去收拾你 |
[29:49] | You are Witchfinder Private Newton Pulsifer. | 你是猎巫人二等兵牛顿·帕西法 |
[29:53] | Apparently, all magistrates are enjoined to give you | 显然 所有地方行政官都乐意为你提供 |
[29:55] | as much dry kindling as you need to burn any witches, | 足够的干燥火种 以便烧死你发现的女巫 |
[29:58] | hags or beldam you discover. | 丑老太婆或是巫婆 |
[30:01] | I’m not actually a real witchfinder. | 我不是真正的猎巫人 |
[30:03] | There aren’t really any witches. | 女巫并不存在 |
[30:06] | I’m actually a… computer engineer. | 其实我是计算机工程师 |
[30:10] | I just needed something to get me out of the house. | 我只是需要一个走出家门的幌子 |
[30:18] | I’m Anathema Device. | 我是安娜丝玛·仪祁 |
[30:19] | I really am a witch. | 我真的是女巫 |
[30:23] | You should read that. It’s about you. | 你该看看这个 是关于你的 |
[30:25] | It will save time. | 可以节省不少时间 |
[30:26] | I… | 我… |
[30:29] | “When robins blue chariot inverted be, three wheels in the sky, | 「当知更鸟蓝色马车翻转 三轮朝天 |
[30:34] | a man with bruises be upon your bed, | 一个男人鼻青脸肿地出现在你床上 |
[30:36] | aching his head for willow fine.” | 急需治疗头疼的柳木粉」 |
[30:39] | That’s you, the car crash and the aspirin. | 说的是你 车祸和阿司匹林 |
[30:43] | Have you ever heard of Agnes Nutter? | 你听说过艾格尼丝·风子吗 |
[30:46] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[30:47] | A witch from 300 years ago. | 她是三百年前的女巫 |
[30:49] | I’m her descendant. | 我是她的后代 |
[30:50] | One of your ancestors burned her at the stake. | 你的一位祖先烧死了她 |
[30:52] | – Adultery Pulsifer. – Or tried to. | -奸淫·帕西法 -或者说做出了这方面的尝试 |
[30:55] | Ancestors? | 祖先 |
[30:56] | Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery Pulsifer. | 不可奸淫·帕西法 |
[31:00] | Your family obviously has a tendency to burn mine, | 你的家族显然有烧死我们家族的倾向 |
[31:03] | so I… | 所以我 |
[31:04] | I took your matches. | 我拿走了你的火柴 |
[31:07] | I’m not going to burn anyone. | 我不会烧死任何人的 |
[31:09] | I know. Agnes would have told us if you were. | 我知道 不然艾格妮丝会告诉我们的 |
[31:12] | She wrote all these prophecies in a book published in 1655. | 她在1655年出版的一本书中写下了这些预言 |
[31:16] | Did she know I was going to crash my car? | 她知道我会出车祸 |
[31:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:20] | No. | 不 |
[31:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:24] | My family has been trying to figure out | 400年来我的家族始终致力于 |
[31:25] | Agnes’s Nice and Accurate Prophecies for 400 years now. | 解读《艾格妮丝·风子精良准确预言书》 |
[31:30] | You could say we’re professional descendants. | 你可以说我们是职业后人 |
[31:32] | How many prophecies are there? | 一共有多少则预言 |
[31:34] | Thousands. | 数千条 |
[31:35] | It averages to about a prophecy a month. | 大约平均一个月一条 |
[31:37] | Oh, more now, in fact, as we get closer to the end of the world. | 最近的预言多了些 毕竟世界末日越来越近了 |
[31:40] | When is that supposed to be? | 那是什么时候 |
[31:42] | Er… in around four hours and 15 minutes. | 大概还有4小时15分钟 |
[31:45] | Oh, come on. The world isn’t really going to end today. | 拜托 今天不可能是世界末日 |
[31:47] | The end of the world starts here in Tadfield, | 世界末日始于塔德菲尔德 |
[31:49] | this afternoon, according to Agnes. | 根据艾格妮丝的预言就在今天下午 |
[31:51] | – I just can’t find it. – “It”? | -但我就是找不到它 -它 |
[31:55] | The Antichrist. The Great Beast. | 敌基督 巨兽 |
[31:57] | I’ve been searching for it, but it’s impossible to find. | 我一直在找 但找不到 |
[32:00] | “Where the Hogge’s Back ends, | 「猪背尽头 |
[32:01] | the young beast will take the world, | 年轻的野兽征服世界 |
[32:03] | and Adam’s line will end in fire and darkness.” | 亚当的血脉在烈火和黑暗中结束」 |
[32:06] | Hogge’s back. | 猪背 |
[32:08] | Adam Young. | 亚当·扬 |
[32:09] | And his address is number four, | 他的地址是 |
[32:12] | Hogback Lane, Tadfield. | 塔德菲尔德猪背巷4号 |
[32:14] | – What did you say? – Adam Young. | -你说什么 -亚当·扬 |
[32:16] | He lives at 4 Hogback Lane. | 他住在猪背巷4号 |
[32:19] | I was told to keep an eye on him. | 有人让我盯着他 |
[32:21] | How did you…? | 你怎么… |
[32:24] | Oh, I didn’t– Shit. | 我没… 该死 |
[32:25] | Adam, that’s… that’s crazy. | 亚当 真是疯了 |
[32:28] | He’s such a sweet kid. | 亚当个好孩子 |
[32:30] | Him and his friends were the ones that brought you in here, | 是他和朋友们把你送到这里的 |
[32:32] | I mean, he’s the sweetest kid in the village. | 他是村里最好的孩子 |
[32:35] | I mean, he can’t be the Great Beast at the end of the world. | 不可能是世界末日的巨兽 |
[32:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:41] | We don’t want to go with you. | 我们不想跟你走 |
[32:45] | Actually…I really don’t. | 我真的不想 |
[32:47] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[32:48] | There’s no point in going home. | 回家没有任何意义 |
[32:50] | It doesn’t matter. That’s all done now. | 无所谓了 都结束了 |
[32:53] | But we don’t actually want to go with you. | 但我们不想跟你走 |
[32:54] | You do. | 你们想 |
[32:58] | You know why you’re all coming with me, Wensley? | 知道为什么你们要跟我走吗 温斯利 |
[33:01] | Because there’s nowhere else to go. | 因为你们无处可去 |
[33:02] | What’s the point? | 还有什么意义 |
[33:04] | What’s going to be left when we grow up? | 我们长大后还会剩下什么 |
[33:05] | Everywhere you look, there’s all this environment going on. | 四处都是环境破坏 |
[33:08] | Everything’s being killed or used up, | 一切不是被杀光就是被耗尽 |
[33:10] | and no one takes it seriously. | 没有人当回事 |
[33:12] | Everyone thinks that somehow it’ll all just get better again. | 大家都认为一切都会好起来 |
[33:15] | Where’s the sense in that? | 这有什么意义 |
[33:16] | Adam, this is all wrong. I’m not going with you. | 亚当 这是不对的 我不想跟你走 |
[33:18] | – But you are. – It isn’t actually funny. | -但你得跟我走 -这不好玩 |
[33:20] | Wensley’s right. | 温斯利说得对 |
[33:21] | It’s a stupid game. And you’re being weird. | 这个游戏很愚蠢 你好奇怪 |
[33:25] | It’s our job to make it start again. | 我们的职责是让世界重新开始 |
[33:27] | Right, Dog? | 对吧 狗狗 |
[33:37] | Angel! I’m sorry. | 天使 对不起 |
[33:39] | I apologise. Whatever I said, I didn’t mean it. | 我道歉 不管我说了什么 我不是有意的 |
[33:41] | Work with me, I’m apologising here. Yes? Good. | 帮帮忙 我已经道歉了 好吗 很好 |
[33:43] | – Get in the car. – What? No. | -上车 -什么 不要 |
[33:45] | The forces of Hell have figured out it was my fault. | 地狱势力发现我搞砸了 |
[33:46] | But we can run away together. Alpha Centauri. | 但我们可以一起逃走 去半人马座阿尔法星 |
[33:49] | Lots of spare planets up there. Nobody would even notice us. | 那里有很多无人的行星 没人会注意到我们 |
[33:52] | Crowley, you’re being ridiculous. | 克劳利 这太荒谬了 |
[33:53] | Look, I-I-I’m quite sure if I can just– | 我确定 只要我 |
[33:56] | just reach the right people, then I can get all this sorted out. | 联络到合适的人 就可以解决所有的问题 |
[33:58] | There aren’t any right people. There’s just God, | 哪有什么合适的人 只有上帝 |
[34:01] | moving in mysterious ways and not talking to any of us. | 上帝行事神秘 从不跟我们对话 |
[34:05] | Well, yes, and that is why I’m going to have a word with the Almighty, | 是的 所以我要和万能的上帝谈谈 |
[34:07] | and then the Almighty will fix it. | 然后万能的上帝会解决一切问题 |
[34:09] | That won’t happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[34:11] | You’re so clever. | 你那么聪明 |
[34:12] | How can somebody as clever as you be so stupid? | 像你这么聪明的人怎么会这么愚蠢 |
[34:17] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[34:21] | I’m going home, Angel. | 我回家了 天使 |
[34:22] | I’m getting my stuff and I’m leaving. | 我收拾一下就走 |
[34:24] | And when I’m off in the stars, I won’t even think about you. | 等我到了群星之间 根本不会想起你 |
[34:35] | I’ve been there. | 我也是这么过来的 |
[34:37] | You’re better off without him. | 没有他你会过得更好 |
[35:06] | Crowley! | 克劳利 |
[35:17] | Crowley! | 克劳利 |
[35:20] | We only want a little word with you. | 我们只是想找你聊聊 |
[35:25] | We know you’re in there. | 我们知道你在家 |
[35:27] | Crowley! | 克劳利 |
[35:38] | In here, people. | 在这儿呢 二位 |
[36:03] | That’s– that’s– that’s holy water! | 那是 那是 那是圣水 |
[36:06] | I can’t believe even a demon would– would– would– | 难以置信 就算是恶魔…也 也 |
[36:09] | Holy water! That’s– that’s… | 圣水 那是 那是 |
[36:11] | But he hadn’t done nothing to you! | 他根本没对你做什么 |
[36:13] | Yet. | 是还没做 |
[36:17] | You… | 你 |
[36:18] | You don’t frighten me. | 你吓不倒我的 |
[36:21] | Do you know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[36:23] | This is a plant mister, | 这是个植物喷雾器 |
[36:25] | cheapest and most efficient on the market today. | 市面上最便宜最高效的那种 |
[36:28] | It can squirt a fine spray of water into the air. | 它能在空中喷出细密的水雾 |
[36:33] | It’s filled with holy water. | 里面装满了圣水 |
[36:36] | It can turn you into that. | 它可以把你变成那样 |
[36:42] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬我 |
[36:45] | Maybe I am. Maybe I’m not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[36:48] | Ask yourself: | 问问你自己 |
[36:50] | do you feel lucky? | 觉得今天运气如何 |
[36:59] | Yes. Do you? | 当然 你呢 |
[37:03] | Time to go, Crowley. | 该上路了 克劳利 |
[37:09] | Hello? I know where the Anti– | 喂 我知道敌基督在哪… |
[37:11] | Hi, this is Anthony Crowley. | 嗨 这里是安东尼·克劳利 |
[37:12] | You know what to do. Do it with style. | 你知道该怎么做 要有格调 |
[37:14] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[37:15] | There’s something very important you need to know | 在你丢人现眼之前 |
[37:17] | before you disgrace yourself. | 有件事应该让你知道 |
[37:18] | I know where the Anti– | 我知道敌… |
[37:20] | Yeah, it’s not a good time. Got an old friend here. | 好了 现在不方便 有个老朋友在 |
[37:22] | But– | 但 |
[37:24] | Well, you’ve definitely passed the test. | 你通过考验了 |
[37:26] | You’re ready to start playing with the big boys. | 可以跟我们这些大孩子一块儿玩了 |
[37:29] | What? You’re mad. | 什么 你疯了 |
[37:32] | The Lords of Hell had to make sure you were trustworthy | 地狱的领袖们必须确认你值得信任 |
[37:34] | before we gave you command of the legions of the damned | 然后我们才能把恶魔军团交给你 |
[37:37] | in the war ahead. | 投入即将到来的战争 |
[37:38] | And, Hastur, | 哈斯塔 |
[37:41] | Duke of Hell, | 地狱公爵 |
[37:43] | – you’ve come through with flying colours. – Me? | -你完美地通过了考验 -我吗 |
[37:45] | Now, I-I wouldn’t expect you to believe me, Duke Hastur. | 我没指望你会相信我 哈斯塔公爵 |
[37:48] | But why don’t we talk to the Dark Council? | 我们干吗不跟黑暗议会谈谈 |
[37:51] | Let’s see if they can convince you. | 看看他们能不能说服你 |
[37:52] | You’re calling the Dark Council? | 你要打电话给黑暗议会 |
[37:55] | Yes, I am. | 没错 是的 |
[37:56] | And they say, “So long, sucker!” | 他们说「再见了 傻瓜」 |
[38:04] | You’re probably wondering where Crowley has gone. | 你大概在想克劳利去了哪里 |
[38:07] | Demons aren’t bound by physics. | 恶魔们不受物理约束 |
[38:08] | Over the years, a huge number of theological man-hours | 多年来 许多神学家投入入了大量工时 |
[38:11] | have been spent debating the question: | 争论这个著名的问题 |
[38:13] | “How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?” | 「一根针尖上能有多少天使跳舞」 |
[38:16] | To answer it, we need information. | 要回答这个问题 我们需要信息 |
[38:19] | Firstly, angels don’t dance. | 首先 天使不跳舞 |
[38:21] | It’s one of the distinguishing characteristics that marks an angel. | 这是天使的标志性特征之— |
[38:25] | So, none. | 所以 答案是零 |
[38:26] | At least, nearly none. | 至少近乎于零 |
[38:32] | in a discreet gentlemen’s club | 在伦敦波特兰区一家正经绅士俱乐部里 |
[38:33] | in Portland Place in the late 1880s. | 学会了加伏特舞步 |
[38:36] | After a while, he had become fairly good at it, | 在练了一段时间之后 他跳得还挺好 |
[38:38] | and was quite put out when, some decades later, | 十年后加伏特舞步永远退出历史舞台时 |
[38:41] | the gavotte went out of style for good. | 他感到相当懊恼 |
[38:43] | So providing the dance was a gavotte, | 所以假设跳的是加伏特舞 |
[38:45] | the answer is a straightforward “One”. | 那么答案是简简单单的一 |
[38:49] | Then again, you might just as well ask how many demons | 接下来 你也许要问一根针尖上 |
[38:53] | can dance on the head of a pin. | 能有多少恶魔跳舞 |
[38:55] | They’re of the same original stock, after all. | 毕竟他们有着相同的祖先 |
[38:57] | And at least demons dance. | 而且至少恶魔是跳舞的 |
[39:00] | Not what you’d call good dancing, though. | 尽管那不是你会称之为舞蹈的东西 |
[39:03] | For demons or for angels, | 对恶魔或天使而言 |
[39:05] | size and shape are simply options. | 形状和大小都可以随意变换 |
[39:07] | So, if you look from really close up, | 所以 如果你的视点够近 |
[39:09] | the only problem about dancing on the head of a pin | 就会发现在针尖上跳舞只有一个困难 |
[39:11] | is all those big gaps between electrons. | 就是电子之间的那些大沟壑 |
[39:14] | That’s where Crowley has gone. | 克劳利就是去了那里 |
[39:17] | That’s where Hastur is following. | 哈斯塔紧追其后 |
[39:19] | Right now, they are both travelling incredibly fast | 此刻 他们正以极快的速度 |
[39:22] | through the telephone system. | 在电话系统中穿梭 |
[39:33] | Crowley! | 克劳利 |
[39:35] | You can’t escape me! | 你别想逃出我的手心 |
[39:37] | Wherever you come out, I’ll come out too! | 无论你从哪里出去 我都会跟出去 |
[39:41] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[39:44] | You hear me? Crowley! | 听到了吗 克劳利 |
[39:47] | – Hi, this is An– – Where are you, you little runt? | -你好 这里是安…-你在哪 你这杂种 |
[39:49] | I heard your voice. | 我听到你的声音了 |
[39:50] | You and your best friend Aziraphale, | 你和你最好的朋友亚茨拉斐尔 |
[39:52] | you’re dead meat. | 你们死定了 |
[39:54] | Hastur, Duke of Hell, is now trapped on a tape | 哈斯塔 地狱公爵 如今被困在了 |
[39:57] | inside Crowley’s antique telephone answering machine. | 克劳利的古董答录机的磁带里 |
[40:00] | Where am I? Don’t leave me here. | 我在哪儿 别把我丢在这 |
[40:03] | – I know where the Antichrist is. -Oh, no. | -我知道敌基督在哪里 -不 |
[40:04] | – I know where the Antichrist– – Oh, no, you wouldn’t. | -我知道敌基督在哪里 -不 你不能 |
[40:07] | You wouldn’t dare, you… | 你不敢 你 |
[40:08] | you snake! | 你个臭蛇 |
[40:25] | Hello, Aziraphale. | 你好 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[40:27] | Oh, Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[40:28] | Uriel. | 乌列尔 |
[40:29] | Sandalphon. | 尚达奉 |
[40:31] | Hello, erm… | 你们好 |
[40:33] | We’ve just been learning some rather disturbing things about you. | 我们刚刚了解到一些关于你的令人不安的事情 |
[40:36] | You’ve been a bit of a fallen angel, haven’t you? | 你作为一个天使 有些堕落了 是不是 |
[40:39] | Consorting with the enemy? | 与敌人结交 |
[40:41] | Oh, I-I-I haven’t been consorting. | 我没有结交 |
[40:43] | Don’t think your boyfriend in the dark glasses | 别以为你戴着墨镜的男朋友 |
[40:45] | will get you special treatment in Hell. | 会让你在地狱有特殊待遇 |
[40:47] | He’s in trouble too. | 他自顾不暇了 |
[40:48] | Aziraphale, it’s time to choose sides. | 亚茨拉斐尔 是时候选择立场了 |
[40:54] | I’ve-I’ve actually been giving that a lot of thought. | 我其实思考了很多 |
[40:56] | The, erm, the whole choosing sides thing. | 这个选择立场的事情 |
[41:00] | What I think is that there obviously has to be two sides. | 我的想法是 显然一定要有对立的双方 |
[41:04] | That’s the whole point. So people can make choices. | 这样人们才能有得选择 |
[41:06] | That’s– that’s what being human means. | 这就是身为人类的意义所在 |
[41:08] | Choices. | 做选择 |
[41:10] | But– but that’s– that’s for them. | 但 但是那是对人类而言 |
[41:13] | Our job as-as angels should be to keep all this working | 我们天使的职责 是维持这个系统运行 |
[41:17] | so they can make choices. | 让人类可以做选择 |
[41:20] | You think too much. | 你思考得太多了 |
[41:26] | You…you mustn’t. | 你 你不可以 |
[41:29] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[41:31] | We’re the good guys. I have to warn you that– | 我们是好人 我必须警告你 |
[41:34] | that I’m going to take this entire interaction up with… | 我会把这整件事报告给 |
[41:37] | up with… A higher authority. | 报告给 更上级 |
[41:40] | You really think upstairs will take your call? | 你真的觉得上级会理你吗 |
[41:43] | You’re ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[41:47] | Oh, this is great. It’s starting. | 太好了 开始了 |
[41:55] | You…you… | 你们 你们 |
[41:59] | bad angels. | 你们这些坏天使 |
[42:01] | Seems to me it’d serve everyone right | 在我看来 所有的原子弹爆炸 |
[42:02] | if all the nuclear bombs went off and it started again, | 一切重新开始 才是最好的结果 |
[42:05] | only properly this time. | 但这次要好好做 |
[42:06] | Then we could sort it all out. | 我们就可以让这一切井井有条 |
[42:07] | There’s all these bombs going off. | 所有炸弹爆炸的话 |
[42:09] | People get killed. | 会死人的 |
[42:11] | Speaking as a mother of unborn generations, I’m against it. | 作为未出生的下一代的母亲 我反对 |
[42:14] | You’d all be fine. I’d see to that. | 你们都会没事的 我会注意的 |
[42:16] | It’d be wicked, eh, to have | 酷毙了不是吗 |
[42:17] | the whole world to ourselves, wouldn’t it? | 整个世界都是我们的 |
[42:19] | We could have amazing games. We could have war with real armies. | 我们可以玩很棒的游戏 用真正的军队打仗 |
[42:21] | But there won’t be any people. | 但到时候就没有其他人了 |
[42:23] | They’d all be dead. | 他们都死了 |
[42:24] | Oh, I can make us some new people. | 我可以给我们造一些新人 |
[42:26] | Adam, please let us go home. | 亚当 拜托让我们回家吧 |
[42:28] | – I want my Mummy and my Daddy. – No. | -我想去找我爸爸妈妈 -不 |
[42:30] | I’ll make you new mummies and daddies. | 我会给你造出新的爸爸妈妈 |
[42:34] | Please, Adam! | 拜托了 亚当 |
[42:35] | Adam, what are you doing?! | 亚当 你在干什么 |
[42:39] | I’ve got friends coming soon. | 我有朋友要来了 |
[42:40] | You’ll like them. They’re a lot like you. | 你们会喜欢他们的 他们跟你们很像 |
[42:42] | They’re going to help me make it all stop. | 他们会帮我让一切停止 |
[42:44] | Actually, Adam, please, I can’t move! | 说实话 亚当 拜托 我动不了 |
[42:47] | I don’t like this game! | 我不喜欢这个游戏 |
[42:48] | You wait. It’s going to be wicked. | 等着 会很酷的 |
[43:04] | So we find this Adam, and then what do we do? | 我们找到这个亚当 然后怎么办 |
[43:06] | Stop him. | 阻止他 |
[43:07] | He’s bringing Armageddon. | 他将开启末日决战 |
[43:10] | So, we ask him nicely to stop? | 我们好好和他说让他停下吗 |
[43:13] | I don’t know. Agnes doesn’t say. | 我不知道 艾格妮丝没说 |
[43:16] | She goes off on stuff about… | 她一直在说… |
[43:19] | you and me. | 你和我 |
[43:21] | – Like what? – Oh, stupid stuff. | -怎样 -都是些蠢话 |
[43:23] | You…you don’t want to know. | 你…你不会想知道的 |
[43:27] | Hogback Lane isn’t far from here. | 猪背巷 离这里不远 |
[43:34] | Hold on! | 抓住了 |
[43:36] | I’m not an idiot! | 我又不是傻瓜 |
[43:41] | You don’t get tornados in England! | 英格兰怎么会有龙卷风 |
[43:43] | We do today! | 今天就有 |
[43:44] | Prophecy 691! | 第691条预言 |
[43:46] | The wind should drop in a few seconds, then redouble. | 几秒后风会停 然后风力会加倍 |
[43:49] | We’ll have less than a minute to go back inside | 再龙卷风再次袭来前 我们 |
[43:51] | before it starts again. | 有不到一分钟时间进屋 |
[43:52] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[43:59] | Okay. Got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[44:07] | Under the bed! | 躲到床下 |
[44:13] | This is insane. | 简直是疯了 |
[44:15] | You don’t get tornados here. | 这里不应该有龙卷风啊 |
[44:17] | Did Agnes say what we have to do next? | 艾格妮丝有说我们接下来应该怎么办吗 |
[44:24] | Let the wheel of fate turn. | 让命运之轮转动 |
[44:26] | Let hearts enjoin. | 让心灵雀跃 |
[44:28] | There are other fires than mine. | 还有除了我的火焰之外的其他火焰 |
[44:31] | When the whirlwind whirls, | 当旋风旋转 |
[44:33] | – reach out to one another. – “Reach out to one another”! | -彼此靠近 -「彼此靠近」 |
[44:37] | The world’s about to end, and I’ve– | 世界就要完蛋了 但我还… |
[44:38] | I’ve never– | 我还从没… |
[44:40] | never robbed a bank. | 从没抢过银行 |
[44:41] | I’ve never got a parking ticket. | 从没收过停车罚单 |
[44:42] | I’ve never eaten Thai food. | 从没吃过泰国菜 |
[44:44] | I’ve never been abroad. | 从没出过国 |
[44:47] | I’ve never learned to play a musical instrument, | 从没学过任何一种乐器 |
[44:49] | and I’ve never… | 也从没… |
[44:51] | Kissed a girl? | 吻过女孩 |
[44:53] | No, not even once. | 没有 一次都没有 |
[45:52] | I made you a nice cup of tea. | 我给你泡了杯热茶 |
[45:57] | I made it just the way you like it. | 完全按照你喜欢的方式 |
[46:00] | Nine sugars and condensed milk. | 九块糖和炼乳 |
[46:03] | Awa’ wi’ ye, ye murrain plashed berrizene. | 瘟疫四溢的泥沼 |
[46:06] | Oh, Mr Shadwell. You say the nicest things. | 沙德维尔先生 您讲话总是这么动听 |
[46:11] | I’ve sent him into the jaws of doom. | 我把他送进了地狱 |
[46:13] | – Who? – Private Pulsifer. | -谁 -二等兵帕西法 |
[46:15] | Aye, he’s just a lad. I let him go alone. | 他还那么年轻 我居然让他一个人去 |
[46:18] | I should have gone with him. | 我本应该和他一起去的 |
[46:20] | Well, he’s just having a nice day out. | 他不过是外出透透气 |
[46:24] | That’s unusual. | 那可不太寻常 |
[46:26] | I’m a bad man and a worse Witchfinder Sergeant. | 我是个坏人 是个差劲的猎巫人中士 |
[46:31] | I cannot believe I let him go alone. | 我简直不敢相信我让他一个人去 |
[46:33] | I should go to him. | 我该去找他 |
[46:36] | There’s a train to Tadfield. | 有火车到塔德菲尔德 |
[46:38] | I can’t get there on my bus pass. | 我用我的公交优惠卡到不了那里 |
[46:41] | There’s not funds for a train ticket. | 火车票又没有优惠 |
[46:45] | Oh, I’ll not travel on the wages | 我才不用妓女和灵媒 |
[46:47] | – of harlotry and ghost-raising. – You’ll need an extra five pounds | -赚的钱 -还要多带5英镑 |
[46:50] | for a sandwich and a coffee. | 买三明治和咖啡 |
[46:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[46:59] | Shouldn’t we have dinner or something first? | 难道我们不是应该先一起吃晚餐之类的吗 |
[47:01] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[47:24] | Well, if you won’t take it from me, | 如果你不接受我的钱 |
[47:25] | what about one of those nice men that called? | 去找之前打电话过来的那些好人怎样 |
[47:28] | Mr Crowley won’t give me an advance. | 克劳力先生不会让我提前预支的 |
[47:30] | I think he’s Mafia. | 我觉得他是黑手党 |
[47:33] | But the southern pansy in the bookshop might be a soft touch. | 但书店那个南方娘娘腔也许比较好说话 |
[47:36] | Aye, he’s got money. | 他肯定有钱 |
[47:39] | Even now, young Pulsifer could be suffering | 就在现在 年轻的帕西法可能正在 |
[47:41] | unimaginable tortures at the hands of the Daughters of Night. | 暗夜女巫手上经受着难以想象的折磨 |
[47:45] | I can’t imagine what he’s going through. | 我无法想象他正在经受些什么 |
[47:54] | Aye, we can’t leave our people in there. | 我们不能丢下自己人 |
[47:58] | They could be doing all manner of things to him | 他们可能正在用各种手段折磨他 |
[48:02] | right this moment. | 就在此时此刻 |
[48:13] | Well, I don’t suppose it’ll be the end of the world | 我想就算确实像你说的那样 |
[48:15] | even if they are, Mr S. | 也不是世界末日 沙先生 |
[48:20] | But, please, Adam! | 但是 求你了 亚当 |
[48:21] | We have to go home! | 我们必须得回家 |
[48:24] | This is your home! Here, with me! | 这就是你们的家 在这里 和我一起 |
[48:27] | You don’t have to go home or go to school or anything. | 你们再也不需要回家 去学校 去任何地方 |
[48:29] | Or do anything you don’t want to do, ever again. | 或者干任何自己不想干的事 再也不用了 |
[48:32] | Adam, just stop it! | 亚当 快停下吧 |
[48:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[48:34] | – Just stop it! Stop it! Stop it! – Stop talking! | -停下 停下 停下 -不要说话了 |
[48:36] | You all have to stop talking now! | 你们都给我马上闭嘴 |
[48:38] | Everybody, stop talking! | 所有人 不要说话了 |
[49:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[49:23] | This is the Principality Aziraphale. | 这里是权天使亚茨拉斐尔 |
[49:26] | I’m looking for, erm… | 我想找一下… |
[49:30] | a higher authority. | 上级 |
[49:34] | Is there anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[49:47] | We’re closed! | 打烊了 |
[49:52] | This really is frightfully important. | 这件事真的非常重要 |
[49:55] | I’m prepared to take this all the way to the top. | 我准备好直接向最上级汇报了 |
[50:06] | I, erm… | 我… |
[50:10] | I-I-I need to speak to the Almighty. | 我需要和万能的上帝对话 |
[50:12] | Speak, Aziraphale. | 说吧 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[50:17] | Am I speaking to… | 我是在和… |
[50:20] | God? | 上帝对话吗 |
[50:24] | You are speaking to the Metatron, Aziraphale. | 我是梅丹佐 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[50:29] | To speak to me is to speak to God. | 和我对话就是和上帝对话 |
[50:34] | I am the voice of the Almighty. | 我是上帝之声 |
[50:37] | Well, yes. But you are the voice of the Almighty | 没错 但你是上帝之声 |
[50:41] | in the same way as, erm, a presidential spokesman | 好比总统发言人 |
[50:44] | is-is the voice of the President. | 是总统之声 |
[50:46] | I actually need to speak directly to God. | 我实际上需要直接和上帝对话 |
[50:50] | What is said to me is said to the Almighty. | 对我说就是对全能的上帝说 |
[50:57] | Well, Aziraphale? | 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[51:00] | I want to complain about the conduct of a few angels. | 我想投诉几个天使的行为 |
[51:02] | But the-the important thing is the Antichrist. | 但最重要的是敌基督 |
[51:05] | I know who he is, I know where he is. | 我知道了他是谁 也知道了他在哪 |
[51:09] | Good work, well done. | 干得好 |
[51:10] | So there doesn’t need to be any of that nonsense about, erm, | 所以没必要搞什么… |
[51:13] | a third of the seas turning to blood or anything. | 三分之一的海水变成血水之类的 |
[51:15] | There needn’t be a war. We can save everyone. | 不需要有战争 我们可以拯救所有人 |
[51:19] | The point is not to avoid the war. | 重点不是避免战争 |
[51:22] | The point is to win it. | 重点是赢得战争 |
[51:33] | What sort of, er, initiating event will precipitate the war? | 是什么样的事件来引发战争 |
[51:37] | We thought a multi-nation nuclear exchange | 我们认为多国之间相互发射原子弹 |
[51:42] | would be a nice start. | 会是个好的开始 |
[51:45] | Very imaginative. | 非常有想象力 |
[51:46] | The battle commences, Aziraphale. | 战役开始了 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[51:50] | – Join us. – In a jiffy. | -加入我们 -马上就来 |
[51:53] | Two shakes of a lamb’s tail. | 一会会儿就好 |
[51:57] | Just a-a couple of things left to tie up. | 还有几件事要处理一下 |
[52:00] | We will leave the gateway open for you, then. | 那我们把入口给你留着 |
[52:03] | Do not dawdle. | 别磨蹭 |
[52:07] | Yes. Jolly… | 好的 非常… |
[52:09] | jolly good. | 非常好 |
[52:28] | Hello. I know where the Anti– | 喂 我知道敌… |
[52:28] | Hi, this is Anthony Crowley. | 嗨 我是安东尼·克劳利 |
[52:30] | You know what to do. Do it with style. | 你知道该怎么做 要有格调 |
[52:32] | Well, I know who you are, you idiot. I telephoned you. | 我知道你是谁 你个白痴 是我打给你的 |
[52:35] | Listen, I know where the Anti– | 听着 我知道敌… |
[52:36] | Yeah, it’s not a good time. Got an old friend here. | 好了 现在不方便 有个老朋友在 |
[52:38] | – But– – You foul fiend! | -但是… -你个臭恶魔 |
[52:41] | In league with the forces of darkness! | 和黑暗势力狼狈为奸 |
[52:44] | Sergeant Shadwell? | 沙德维尔中士 |
[52:45] | You monster! | 你个怪物 |
[52:47] | Seducing women to do your evil will. | 诱使女人照你的邪恶意愿行事 |
[52:49] | Oh, I think perhaps you’ve got the wrong shop. | 我觉得你可能是走错店了 |
[52:50] | You are possessed by a demon, and I will exorcise you | 你被恶魔附身了 我要用铃声书本和蜡烛 |
[52:53] | with bell, book and candle. | 为你驱魔 |
[52:55] | Yes, er, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[52:56] | But, please, keep away from the circle. | 但是 请远离这个圈 |
[52:58] | It’s– it’s still powered up. | 它…它还开着呢 |
[53:01] | Bell. | 铃铛 |
[53:04] | I’m honestly not a demon. | 我真的不是恶魔 |
[53:06] | I-I don’t know what you think you saw, but– | 我不知道你自以为看到了什么 但是… |
[53:07] | Book! | 书 |
[53:09] | Please, you-you-you must keep away from the circle. | 拜托 你必须远离那个圈 |
[53:15] | Practically a candle. | 接近蜡烛 |
[53:16] | Look the circle is on, and it would be very unwise | 听着 那个圈还开着 你不采取任何措施 |
[53:19] | for you to step into it without the proper precaution. | 就踏入那个圈内 是很不明智的 |
[53:21] | Whatever you think you’ve seen, | 无论你自以为看到了什么 |
[53:22] | don’t cross the circle, you stupid man! | 不要跨过那个圈 你这蠢人 |
[53:25] | Evil, returning no more! | 邪恶 别再回来了 |
[53:33] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[53:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |