时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | The trial of the demon Crowley, | 恶魔克劳利的审判 |
[00:31] | beginning with evidence and ending with utter obliviation, | 将以证据开始 以彻底遗忘结束 |
[00:34] | is in session. | 现在开庭 |
[00:36] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[00:39] | Bring in the traitor. | 带上叛徒 |
[00:52] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[00:54] | Nice place you got here. | 这地方不错 |
[00:55] | Not for you, it won’t be. | 对你来说可不是好地方 |
[00:56] | Could do with some house plants. | 添点植物也好 |
[00:58] | – Maybe a coffee table. – Silence! | -或许加个咖啡桌 -闭嘴 |
[01:01] | The prisoner shall approach. | 犯人上前 |
[01:02] | Love to. | 好的 |
[01:05] | So, four of us. | 我们四个人 |
[01:09] | Rubber of bridge? Barbershop quartet? | 玩桥牌 还是理发店四重唱 |
[01:11] | The trial of a traitor. | 是叛徒审讯 |
[01:13] | Lord Beelzebub, you are…? | 别西卜大人 您是 |
[01:15] | I’m the judge. | 我是法官 |
[01:16] | And I’m the prosecutor. | 我是检察官 |
[01:22] | And so Dagon here is defending me? | 所以大衮是来为我辩护的 |
[01:24] | Oh, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[01:26] | No, I’m just here in case there’s anything you’ve done | 我只是以防他们落了哪样你干的好事 |
[01:28] | that they forgot. | 我好提醒他们 |
[01:30] | But we built this place for you specially. | 但我们专门为你建了这里 |
[01:34] | It shall be your place of trial. | 你就在这里接受审判 |
[01:37] | And it shall be your place of destruction. | 你就在这里接受毁灭 |
[01:39] | Guys, you shouldn’t have gone to all the trouble. | 各位 你们不用那么麻烦的 |
[01:44] | What appears to be the problem? | 问题出在哪里 |
[02:02] | You wouldn’t get that sort of performance from a modern car. | 现代的车可没有这样的性能 |
[02:06] | Crowley? | 克劳利 |
[02:07] | Hey, Aziraphale! I see you found a ride. | 亚茨拉斐尔 你找到人了啊 |
[02:09] | Nice dress. Suits you. | 这身不错 衬你 |
[02:12] | This young man won’t let us in. | 这位年轻人不肯放我们进去 |
[02:16] | Leave it to me. | 交给我吧 |
[02:19] | Army human, | 军队人类 |
[02:20] | my friend and I have come a long way, and– | 我和我朋友可是远道而来 |
[02:25] | Which one of you did that? | 你们谁弄的 |
[02:28] | Okay, those kids are in big trouble. | 好吧 那几个孩子麻烦大了 |
[02:30] | And so are you people. Don’t move! | 你们也是 别动 |
[03:11] | Ninety years and not a scratch, | 90年了 都从未刮花过 |
[03:13] | now look at you. | 可现在呢 |
[03:17] | Crowley. He’s got a gun. | 克劳利 他有枪 |
[03:20] | He’s pointing it. Do something! | 他还拿枪指着人 做点什么啊 |
[03:23] | I am having a moment here. | 我正心情激动呢 |
[03:26] | Crowley! | 克劳利 |
[03:28] | I am the nice one. | 我是好的那个 |
[03:30] | You can’t expect me to do the dirty work. | 你不能指望我干不齿的事 |
[03:33] | I’m going to count to three, then I’m going to use my finger. | 我数到三 然后我就用我的手指了 |
[03:37] | Ma’am, I’m giving you all five seconds to vacate this area! | 女士 我给你们五秒撤离这里 |
[03:58] | Rest in peace. | 安息吧 |
[04:00] | You were a good car. | 你是辆好车 |
[04:10] | – Nice work on the soldier. – Well– | -士兵处理得不错 -嗯 |
[04:12] | Oh, I do hope I haven’t sent him somewhere unpleasant. | 我真心希望我没把他送去什么不好的地方 |
[04:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:20] | I need to get over the car thing. | 我得忘记车的事了 |
[04:23] | I’ll deal with them. | 我来处理他们 |
[04:24] | Never fear, laddie. | 别怕 孩子 |
[04:25] | I’ve got a finger. | 我有根手指 |
[04:27] | You may need to brandish your weapon, Sergeant Shadwell. | 你可能真需要挥动你的武器 沙德维尔中士 |
[04:30] | We are here to lick some serious butt. | 我们是真格要来舔屁股的 |
[04:33] | “Kick”, Aziraphale. It’s “kick butt”. | 「踢」 亚茨拉斐尔 是「踢屁股」 |
[04:35] | For Heaven’s sake. | 看在天堂的分上 |
[04:36] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 我居然那么说了 |
[04:47] | 塔德菲尔德 猪背巷4号 | |
[04:47] | Oi, Young. | 扬 |
[04:51] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[04:52] | – Your son, Adam. – What’s he done now? | -你儿子 亚当 -他又怎么了 |
[04:55] | I’ve just seen him and his little gang of cronies | 我刚看到他和一群跟班 |
[04:57] | cycling to the Air Force base. | 骑自行车去了空军基地 |
[04:59] | If you think that armed guards and whatnot | 如果你觉得持枪守卫什么的 |
[05:01] | will tolerate your son’s tomfoolery, | 会忍受你儿子的胡闹 |
[05:03] | – I, for one, do not. – Adam wouldn’t– | -我可不认为 -亚当不会… |
[05:05] | You saw what he did to my begonias. | 你看到他怎么摧残我的绣球花了 |
[05:08] | Don’t blame me if your son starts World War Three. | 你儿子如果引发了第三次世界大战可别来怪我 |
[06:57] | Where exactly are we going? | 我们到底要去哪 |
[07:07] | In a handful of moments, the missiles will fly. | 再过片刻 导弹就会起飞 |
[07:10] | The forces of Heaven and Hell will attack. | 天堂和地狱的大军就会侵袭 |
[07:13] | And everything depends on one small boy. | 一切都取决于一个小男孩 |
[07:16] | Silence holds the bubble of the world in its grip. | 寂静笼罩着整个世界 |
[07:32] | Those people, do you think they were terrorists? | 那些人 你觉得他们是恐怖分子吗 |
[07:35] | In a very nice and accurate way… | 客气准确地说 |
[07:38] | yes. | 是的 |
[07:39] | I mean, you should have seen their auras. | 你真该看看他们的光环 |
[07:41] | Was there a problem with them? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:42] | Negative. | 阴气盛 |
[07:43] | Like black holes. | 就像黑洞 |
[07:46] | I don’t think they’re entirely human. | 我觉得他们不完全是人类 |
[07:50] | If only we knew what they were saying. | 如果我们知道他们在说什么就好了 |
[07:54] | We no longer have control of the ACME-6 nuclear launch protocols! | 我们已无法控制ACME6核武发射规程了 |
[07:58] | I think we’ve been hacked! | 我们好像被入侵了 |
[07:59] | Nuclear strike orders implemented… | 核打击命令已下达 |
[08:01] | against Belgium. | 对象是比利时 |
[08:03] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[08:07] | Look, we’re trying to turn off the controls, | 我们想关闭控制系统 |
[08:09] | but there’s some kind of satellite override in place! | 但是存在什么卫星覆盖 |
[08:11] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[08:15] | They’re saying it’s the end of the world. | 他们在说世界末日到了 |
[08:16] | Yes, I got that. | 是啊 我听懂了 |
[08:19] | It has begun. | 已经开始了 |
[08:21] | I didn’t ask for it to begin. | 我没叫它开始的 |
[08:23] | Your very existence demands the ending of the world. | 你的存在就需要世界的终结 |
[08:32] | You could finish this for them with one thought. | 你只要想想 就能了结他们 |
[08:36] | You can make the world anew. | 你可以让世界焕然一新 |
[08:37] | That’s him. The curly one. | 就是他 卷发那个 |
[08:39] | Shoot him. Save the world. | 打死他 拯救世界 |
[08:41] | You are part of us, not them. No one will disobey you. | 你属于我们 不是他们 没人能违抗你 |
[08:46] | What? He’s just a wee bairn. You cannae– | 什么 他就是个小孩子 你不能 |
[08:48] | – Oh, for Heaven’s sake. – Oh, no. | -老天爷啊 -不 |
[08:50] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[08:54] | Ignore this nonsense. | 别理这些胡闹 |
[08:56] | A word from you and I will end their lives. | 你一句话 我就终结他们的生命 |
[08:59] | You can’t just shoot children! | 你不能打死孩子 |
[09:02] | Perhaps we should wait. | 或许我们该等等 |
[09:03] | What, till he grows up? Shoot him, Aziraphale! | 等到他长大吗 打死他 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[09:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:19] | I couldn’t let you do it. | 我不能允许你那么做 |
[09:20] | Excuse me, why are you two people? | 不好意思 你为什么是两个人 |
[09:23] | Uh, long story. | 说来话长 |
[09:25] | – You see, I was in my bookshop– – It’s not right. | -瞧 我本来在我的书店里 -这样不对 |
[09:28] | You should go back to being two separate people again. | 你应该做回两个不同的人 |
[09:35] | Oh, made me go all tingly. | 搞得我痒痒的 |
[09:50] | But we have to be able to do something. | 但我们总得能做点什么 |
[09:52] | We’re not in a movie. | 这又不是电影 |
[09:53] | There’s no handy little red wire to cut to stop the countdown. | 没有能剪断的红线可以阻止倒计时 |
[09:57] | Agnes, do you have better ideas? | 艾格妮丝 你有更好的主意吗 |
[09:59] | You’re not gonna be able to shut down 21st century technology | 就因为一些17世纪毫无根据的预言 |
[10:01] | with some random 17th century prediction. | 不可能关停21世纪的科技设备 |
[10:05] | “He is not what he says he is.” | 「他不是他所说的那个人」 |
[10:08] | Agnes, you’re not even trying. | 艾格妮丝 你压根儿没打算告诉我们 |
[10:12] | Weapons activation in two minutes. | 武器将在两分钟内激活 |
[10:14] | What does that even mean? | 它到底在说什么 |
[10:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不太清楚 |
[10:18] | – Tell me. – I think it’s about me. | -快告诉我 -我觉得是我的问题 |
[10:22] | I am not technically | 我实际上不是 |
[10:26] | a computer engineer. | 计算机工程师 |
[10:29] | I’d like to be. | 我也希望我就是 |
[10:31] | But I’m actually just… | 但其实我只是 |
[10:33] | – Just? – Just… | -只是 -只是 |
[10:34] | – Just? – Just what? | -只是 -只是什么 |
[10:35] | Just the opposite. I’m rubbish with computers. | 恰恰相反 我对计算机一窍不通 |
[10:37] | Every time I try to make them work, they break. | 每次我想运行它们 就会死机 |
[10:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:42] | We’re doomed. | 这下我们完蛋了 |
[10:44] | It was time to decide who your friends were. | 是时候决定谁是你真正的朋友了 |
[10:46] | And Adam had. | 亚当已经决定好了 |
[10:48] | So, the Antichrist, three human children | 所以敌基督和三个人类孩子 |
[10:50] | and a former Hell Hound, faced Death | 以及一头昔日的地狱恶犬将面对死亡 |
[10:53] | and three monsters who came from the minds of humanity. | 和三只人类臆想出来的怪物 |
[10:57] | The thing is, they’re not actually real. | 其实他们并非是真实存在的 |
[11:00] | They’re just like nightmares, really. | 他们真的只是像噩梦一样 |
[11:02] | Little boys with your toys. | 玩着玩具的小男孩们 |
[11:04] | I’m not a boy. | 我不是男孩 |
[11:05] | I am War. | 我就是战争 |
[11:08] | You were made to serve me, | 你们存在只为侍奉我 |
[11:11] | to live in me and die in me. | 为我出生入死 |
[11:13] | My mum says that war is | 我妈妈说战争只不过是 |
[11:14] | just masculine imperialism executed on a global stage. | 帝国主义在世界舞台上展现自己有多威猛罢了 |
[11:19] | A little girl. | 区区一个小女孩 |
[11:22] | Run home and play with your dollies, little girl. | 回家玩你的洋娃娃吧 小女孩 |
[11:26] | I do not endorse | 我不赞成 |
[11:29] | everyday sexism. | 你们把性别歧视当成家常便饭 |
[11:37] | We’re Adam’s real friends. | 我们才是亚当真正的朋友 |
[11:40] | Not you lot. | 不是你们这些怪物 |
[11:41] | You’re a joke. | 你们就是个笑话 |
[11:44] | Just say what you believe, Pepper. | 把你的信念都说出来 胡椒 |
[11:51] | I believe in peace, bitch. | 我信奉和平 贱人 |
[12:00] | Drop it, Pepper. Quick. | 快扔了它 胡椒 快点 |
[12:05] | I believe in a clean world. | 我信奉世界一尘不染 |
[12:15] | And I believe in food and a healthy lunch. | 我信奉食物和健康的午餐 |
[12:20] | Actually, it’s a very good thing. | 这其实是个很棒的信仰 |
[12:24] | Didn’t that used to be your sword? | 那把剑以前不是你的吗 |
[12:28] | I do believe it was. | 我信奉它曾是我的 |
[12:49] | Any moment now. | 随时都可能会出发 |
[12:51] | Encourage the troops, Dagon. | 快鼓舞一下士气 大衮 |
[12:54] | Right. Listen up. | 没错 大家听好了 |
[12:58] | Any moment now, we’ll be leaving Hell | 我们随时都会出发 我们会离开地狱 |
[13:01] | and we’ll be going up against the army of angels. | 要到上面去对抗天使之军 |
[13:04] | Now, all of you were angels once, | 你们都曾是天使 |
[13:07] | and we fought in the glorious revolution. | 我们曾为光荣的革命而战 |
[13:11] | And we lost. But that was then. | 虽然我们输了 但今时不同往日 |
[13:13] | We have had thousands of years | 我们已卧薪尝胆了几千年 |
[13:16] | – to get tougher. – Tougher! | -现在变得更坚韧了 -更坚韧 |
[13:18] | – Smarter. – Smarter! | -更机智 -更机智 |
[13:20] | And more dangerous. | 也更危险了 |
[13:22] | I want you to repeat after me. | 我要你们跟我重复一遍 |
[13:24] | – Tougher. – Tougher! | -更机智 -更机智 |
[13:25] | – Smarter. – Smarter! | -更机智 -更机智 |
[13:27] | Something’s happening. | 出事了 |
[13:32] | Something’s wrong. | 有点儿不对劲啊 |
[13:35] | We’re idiots. | 我们太蠢了 |
[13:36] | Thirty seconds… | 三十秒 |
[13:37] | – Look. Repair it. – What? | -修好它 -什么 |
[13:40] | Get this computer room working better, right now. | 现在就提高这里的计算机的性能 |
[13:43] | You said every computer you try and fix dies, | 你说的 你修复过的每台计算机都会死机 |
[13:45] | so… fix it. | 所以 立即修好它 |
[13:48] | And speed up nuclear Armageddon? | 要加速末日核武器决战吗 |
[13:50] | Could you? Speed it up? | 你能做到吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[13:53] | Easy. | 易如反掌 |
[13:54] | I mean, if I actually wanted to improve this computer’s performance, | 如果我真的想提高这台计算机性能的话 |
[13:57] | all I’d do is open it up and then click on the disk defragmenter. | 我只需要启动它 然后点击磁盘碎片整理程序 |
[14:03] | All over the world, people who had been wrestling with switches | 世界各地的人都试图解决开关的难题 |
[14:06] | found that they had switched. | 却发现一切都解决了 |
[14:07] | Circuit breakers opened. | 断路器随即通畅 |
[14:09] | Computers stopped planning World War Three | 计算机不再计划第三次世界大战 |
[14:11] | and went back to idly scanning the stratosphere. | 又开始漫不经心地扫描着平流层 |
[14:15] | Death, this all has to stop now. | 死亡 你必须马上停止这一切 |
[14:17] | It has stopped. But they will be back. | 已经停止了 但他们会卷土重来 |
[14:20] | We are never far away. | 我们将如影随形 |
[14:22] | I am creation’s shadow. | 我是万物的影子 |
[14:25] | You cannot destroy me, | 你们摧毁不了我 |
[14:26] | that would destroy the world. | 那样也会毁灭这个世界 |
[14:29] | Good day, gentlemen. | 再见了 先生们 |
[14:31] | Cheek. | 不要脸 |
[14:33] | Cheek. | 厚脸皮 |
[14:36] | Death opened wings of night. | 死亡张开了黑夜之翼 |
[14:39] | Wings that were shapes cut through the matter of creation | 仿佛穿透了世间万物 |
[14:42] | into the darkness beneath, | 直抵黑暗的最深处 |
[14:45] | and in which, distant lights glimmered. | 遥看彼处微光闪烁 |
[14:48] | Lights that may have been stars, | 或是恒星残留的光辉 |
[14:50] | or may have been something entirely else. | 亦或是截然不同之物 |
[14:54] | There. You see, Crowley? | 你看到了吧 克劳利 |
[14:57] | – It’s like I’ve always said– – Oh, it isn’t over. | -就像我一直说的那样 -都还没结束呢 |
[14:59] | Nothing’s over. | 一切都在继续 |
[15:01] | Both Heaven and Hell still want their war. | 天堂和地狱仍想开战 |
[15:05] | You. Boy. | 喂 男孩 |
[15:07] | Antichrist, what was your name again? | 敌基督 你叫什么来着 |
[15:09] | Adam Young. | 亚当·扬 |
[15:10] | So your friends got together and saved the world. | 你的朋友聚在这里 一起拯救了世界 |
[15:11] | Well done. Have a gold star. | 干得漂亮 奖励你一朵小红花 |
[15:13] | Won’t make any difference. | 这也改变不了什么 |
[15:15] | You! | 又是你 |
[15:17] | You’re the man in the car. You stole my book. | 你就是车里那个偷了我的书的人 |
[15:19] | Oh, book girl. Catch. | 是那个姑娘 接着 |
[15:31] | 作出明智选择 否则将玩火自焚 | |
[15:35] | What is going on out here? | 这里发生什么事 |
[15:37] | Long story. No time. | 说来话长 赶不及了 |
[15:38] | Well, try me. Uh… | 我不赶时间 |
[15:41] | Okay, so, uh… | 好吧 |
[15:43] | in the beginning, in the Garden, | 起初 在伊甸园里 |
[15:45] | there was– Well, he was a wily old serpent, | 曾经有一条 其实他就是那条诡计多端的老蛇 |
[15:50] | and I was technically on apple tree duty. | 我呢 严格上来说 在看守一颗苹果树 |
[15:58] | Hey, Adam. Hi, Pepper. | 你好 亚当 你好 胡椒 |
[16:00] | Hi, you two. | 你们好呀 两个小家伙 |
[16:01] | Hello, Anathema. | 你好 安娜丝玛 |
[16:02] | You just stopped them blowing up the world, didn’t you? | 你们刚刚是不是阻止了他们引爆地球 |
[16:04] | I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[16:05] | My boyfriend here did the tricky bit. | 最困难的部分是我男朋友搞定的 |
[16:10] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[16:12] | Another deluded victim of the patriarchy. | 另一个被蒙蔽的父权制受害者 |
[16:41] | Lord Beelzebub. | 别西卜大人 |
[16:42] | What an honour. | 见到您是我的荣幸 |
[16:43] | Crowley, the traitor. | 克劳利 你这个叛徒 |
[16:45] | That’s not a nice word. | 这话有点难听啊 |
[16:46] | All the other words I have for you are worse. | 对付你种人 没有最难听 只有更难听 |
[16:48] | Where’s the boy? | 那个男孩在哪儿 |
[16:52] | That one. | 那个 |
[16:54] | Adam Young. | 亚当·扬 |
[16:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:58] | Young man… | 年轻人 |
[17:00] | Armageddon must… restart. | 末日决战必须再度开启 |
[17:05] | Right now. | 立刻马上 |
[17:07] | A temporary inconvenience | 暂时的阻碍 |
[17:09] | cannot get in the way of the greater good. | 无法妨碍到更伟大的利益 |
[17:13] | As to what it stands in the way of, that has yet to be decided. | 至于妨碍了什么 等打出结果了再说 |
[17:15] | But the battle must be decided now, boy. | 这场仗必须现在决定 小男孩 |
[17:18] | That is… your destiny. | 这是你的命 |
[17:20] | It is written. Now start the war. | 这一切都是安排好的 现在开战吧 |
[17:25] | You both want to end the world | 你们两个都希望这世界终结 |
[17:27] | just to see whose gang is best? | 就为了看看哪边更厉害 |
[17:29] | Obviously. | 显而易见的 |
[17:30] | It’s the Great Plan. | 这可是伟大计划 |
[17:31] | It’s the entire reason for the creation of the Earth. | 这是创造地球的全部原因 |
[17:35] | I’ve got this. Adam… | 交给我吧 亚当 |
[17:37] | when all this is over, | 当这一切都结束 |
[17:39] | you’re going to get to rule the world. | 你就可以统治世界了 |
[17:41] | Don’t you want to rule the world? | 你难道不想统治世界吗 |
[17:45] | It’s hard enough having to think of things for Pepper and Wensley | 整天帮佩帕 温斯利还有布赖恩想着 |
[17:47] | and Brian to do all the time so they don’t get bored. | 做些什么才不无聊已经够累的了 |
[17:50] | I’ve got all the world I want. | 我已经有了我想要的全世界 |
[17:52] | Well, you can’t just refuse to be who you are. | 你不能就这么拒绝承认自己是谁 |
[17:54] | Your birth, your destiny, | 你的出生 你的命运 |
[17:56] | they’re part of the Great Plan. | 这都是伟大计划的一部分 |
[18:01] | Excuse me, you keep talking about the Great Plan. | 打扰了 你一直在说伟大计划 |
[18:05] | Aziraphale, maybe you should just keep your mouth shut. | 亚茨拉斐尔 或许你应该继续闭嘴 |
[18:07] | One thing I’m not clear on. | 有一件事我不太懂 |
[18:09] | Is that the Ineffable Plan? | 它是不可言喻的计划吗 |
[18:11] | The Great Plan! It is written. | 伟大计划 早写明了 |
[18:13] | There shall be a world, | 世界诞生 |
[18:14] | and it shall last for 6,000 years and end in fire and flame. | 持续六千年 最终毁于火中 |
[18:17] | Yes, yes, that sounds like the Great Plan. | 是 这听着像是伟大计划 |
[18:21] | Just wondering, is that the Ineffable Plan as well? | 但我只是好奇 这也是不可言喻的计划吗 |
[18:28] | Well, they’re the same thing. | 它们是一回事 |
[18:29] | You don’t know. | 你也不知道 |
[18:32] | Well, it’d be a pity if you’d thought you were doing | 这会是件憾事 如果你以为你在按照 |
[18:35] | what the Great Plan said, | 伟大计划说的做 |
[18:36] | but you were actually going | 但其实你做的 |
[18:37] | directly against God’s Ineffable Plan. | 跟上天的不可言喻的计划正相反 |
[18:41] | I mean, everyone knows the Great Plan, yeah? | 大家都知道伟大计划 对吧 |
[18:43] | But the Ineffable Plan… | 但不可言喻的计划 |
[18:46] | is– well, it’s ineffable, isn’t it? | 它不可言喻 不是吗 |
[18:48] | By definition, we can’t know it. | 从定义上讲 我们就不能知道这个计划 |
[18:51] | But it is… written. | 但它都写下来了 |
[18:53] | God does not play games with the universe. | 上天不会拿宇宙玩闹 |
[18:56] | Where have you been? | 你没在天堂待过吗 |
[18:58] | Can I just–? | 过来说… |
[19:03] | I’m going to need to talk to… Head Office. | 我需要跟总部谈一下 |
[19:08] | How I am supposed to get 10 million angels to | 我要如何让一千万天使 |
[19:12] | stand down from their war footing is– | 停下他们征战的步伐 |
[19:15] | It doesn’t bear thinking about. | 想都不敢想 |
[19:17] | You should try to get 10 million demons | 那你来试试让一千万恶魔 |
[19:18] | to put down their weapons and go back to work. | 放下他们的武器 回去工作 |
[19:22] | Well, at least we know whose fault it is. | 至少我们知道这是谁的错了 |
[19:27] | Young man… | 年轻人 |
[19:30] | You were put on this Earth for one reason and one reason only. | 你现身地球是有原因的 且只有这一个原因 |
[19:33] | To end it. | 那就是结束地球 |
[19:34] | You’re a disobedient little brat. | 你这个不听话的小屁孩 |
[19:36] | And I hope someone tells your father. | 我希望有人会告诉你父亲 |
[19:38] | Oh, they will. | 他们会的 |
[19:41] | And your father will not be pleased. | 你父亲绝对不会高兴 |
[19:50] | Weren’t they odd? | 他们好奇怪 是不是 |
[19:53] | No! No! | 不不 |
[19:55] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不不不不 |
[19:57] | What’s happening? I can feel something. | 怎么了 我能感觉到有事发生 |
[20:00] | They did it. | 他们说了 |
[20:01] | They told his father. | 他们告诉他父亲了 |
[20:03] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:04] | And his Satanic father is not happy. | 他的撒旦父亲并不高兴 |
[20:09] | Perhaps it’s a volcano. | 可能是火山 |
[20:11] | No, there aren’t any volcanoes in England. | 不是 英国没有任何活火山 |
[20:13] | It’s really angry, whatever it is. I can feel it. | 它很生气 不管它是什么 我能感受到 |
[20:17] | It’s getting closer. | 越来越近了 |
[20:21] | – What’s happening? – Well, you can call me an old silly, | -发生了什么 -你可以说我是傻老头 |
[20:24] | but it looks like the devil is coming, Satan himself. | 但看起来是魔鬼来了 撒旦本人 |
[20:27] | That’s the way it is, is it? | 就是这样了吗 |
[20:28] | Anyone wants to hurt the whore of Babylon | 谁想要伤害巴比伦的妓女 |
[20:30] | is going to have to get past me. | 要先击败我 |
[20:32] | Oh, Mr Shadwell. | 沙德维尔先生 |
[20:40] | Right. That was that. | 好了 都完蛋了 |
[20:43] | It was nice knowing you. | 很高兴这辈子认识你 |
[20:44] | We can’t give up now. | 我们现在还不能放弃 |
[20:45] | This is Satan himself. | 这是撒旦本人 |
[20:47] | It isn’t about Armageddon. This is personal. | 不是为了末日决战 是为了私人恩怨 |
[20:49] | We are fucked! | 我们完蛋了 |
[20:56] | Come up with something or… | 快想办法 不然… |
[21:02] | or I’ll never talk to you again. | 不然我再也不跟你说话了 |
[21:25] | Adam, listen, | 亚当 听好 |
[21:27] | your father is coming to destroy you. | 你父亲现在来毁灭你了 |
[21:29] | Probably to destroy all of us. | 很可能是要毁掉我们所有人 |
[21:31] | My dad? He wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 我爸 他不会伤害任何人 |
[21:33] | Not your Earthly father. Satan. | 不是你地球上的父亲 是撒旦 |
[21:35] | Your father who is no longer in Heaven. | 你那已经不归属天堂的父亲 |
[21:37] | He is coming, and he is angry. | 他来了 他很生气 |
[21:39] | So, what do you want me to do about it? | 你希望我做什么 |
[21:41] | Fight him? | 和他对抗吗 |
[21:43] | I don’t think fighting him would do any good. | 我觉得和他对抗不会有什么好处 |
[21:46] | You’re going to have to come up with something else. | 你必须想一些别的办法 |
[21:49] | But I’m just a kid. | 但我还是个孩子 |
[21:52] | But that’s not a bad thing to be, Adam. | 但这不是个坏事 亚当 |
[21:55] | You know, I was scared that you’d be Hell incarnate. | 我之前很害怕你会成为地狱的化身 |
[21:59] | I hoped you’d be Heaven incarnate. | 我希望你能成为天堂的化身 |
[22:01] | But you’re not either of those things. | 但你二者皆不是 |
[22:03] | You’re much better. | 你要更好 |
[22:05] | You’re human incarnate. | 你是人类的化身 |
[22:11] | Adam, reality will listen to you right now. | 亚当 现在现实都听你指挥 |
[22:13] | You can change things. | 你可以改变一切 |
[22:14] | And whatever happens, for good or for evil… | 不管发生什么 不论好坏 |
[22:19] | we’re beside you. | 我们都在你身边 |
[22:21] | I’m going to start time. | 我将再次启动时间 |
[22:23] | You won’t have long to do whatever you’re going to do. | 不管你做什么 你都没有多少时间 |
[22:31] | Do it quickly. | 要赶快下手 |
[22:54] | Where is my son? | 我的儿子呢 |
[22:56] | You? You’re my rebellious son? | 你吗 你就是我叛逆的儿子吗 |
[23:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:06] | You’re not my dad. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[23:08] | Dads don’t wait until you’re 11 to say hello, | 爸爸才不会在你快要11岁了才出现 |
[23:10] | – and then turn up to tell you off. – What? | -然后骂你一顿 -什么 |
[23:13] | If I’m in trouble with my dad… | 就算我爸爸要教训我了 |
[23:17] | …then it won’t be you. | 那也不是你来 |
[23:19] | It’s going to be the dad who was there. | 而是一直陪伴着我的爸爸教训我 |
[23:21] | You’re not my dad. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[23:24] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[23:26] | You can do it. | 你能做到 |
[23:27] | Say it, Adam. Say it again! | 说吧 亚当 再说一遍 |
[23:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:31] | You’re not my dad. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[23:33] | You never were. | 你从来都不是 |
[23:37] | No. | 不 |
[23:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[23:42] | No! | 不 |
[24:00] | Adam? Adam? | 亚当 亚当 |
[24:02] | That’s not really his father. | 那个其实并不是他的父亲 |
[24:04] | – Oh, for Heaven’s sake. Where is he? – It is. | -老天啊 他在哪儿 -那就是 |
[24:07] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[24:08] | And it always was. | 而且一直都是了 |
[24:12] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[24:13] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[24:18] | Would anyone here care to explain to me | 这儿有没有哪位能跟我解释 |
[24:20] | what exactly is going on? | 现在到底什么情况 |
[24:31] | It’s all worked out for the best, though. | 不过现在已经是最好的结果了 |
[24:33] | Just imagine how awful it might have been | 你就想象一下要是咱俩称职了 |
[24:35] | if we’d been at all competent. | 情况会有多糟 |
[24:39] | Point taken. | 说得有理 |
[24:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:43] | It fell out of Agnes Nutter’s book. | 从艾格妮丝·风子的书里掉出来的 |
[24:46] | 当一切结束 要明智地选择面目 不然你们会玩火自焚 | |
[24:46] | “For soon enough you will be playing with fire”? | 「你们会玩火自焚」 |
[24:49] | So this is the final one of Agnes’ prophecies? | 这个是艾格妮丝的最终预言吗 |
[24:52] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[24:54] | Hmm. And Adam… human again? | 那亚当呢 重新当回人类了吗 |
[24:57] | As far as I can tell, yes. | 据我所知 是的 |
[25:04] | Angel… | 天使 |
[25:05] | what if the Almighty planned it like this all along? | 要是上帝一直都是这么计划的呢 |
[25:10] | From the very beginning? | 从最初的最初 |
[25:12] | Could have. | 可能吧 |
[25:14] | I wouldn’t put it past her. | 这也不奇怪 |
[25:18] | You got the, um…? | 你有一份… |
[25:20] | Ah, didn’t want them falling into the wrong hands. | 不想让它们落入坏人手中 |
[25:26] | Oh, excuse me, gents. | 抱歉 先生 |
[25:26] | There’s, uh… there’s meant to be a sword in here. | 这里 本来该有一把剑的 |
[25:37] | Sitting on it. | 坐在上面了 |
[25:39] | Good thing you were here, really. | 你们在这儿真好 真的 |
[25:41] | How nice to have someone who recognises our part in saving the– | 真好 有人能知道咱们也参与了拯救 |
[25:44] | I need someone to sign for it. | 我需要有人签名 |
[25:47] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[25:52] | Do you believe in life after death? | 你相信来生吗 |
[25:55] | I suppose I must do. | 我想 我必须得信 |
[25:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:58] | If I was to tell my wife what happened to me today, | 要是我告诉老婆今天我身上发生了什么 |
[26:01] | she wouldn’t believe me. | 她不会相信的 |
[26:03] | And I wouldn’t blame her. | 我也不能怪她 |
[26:12] | Oh. There it is. | 来了 |
[26:14] | It says “Oxford” on the front. | 它前面标着「牛津」 |
[26:17] | Yeah, but he’ll drive to London anyway. | 是啊 不过司机还是会开去伦敦的 |
[26:20] | He just won’t know why. | 他也不知道为什么 |
[26:22] | I suppose I should get him to drop me off at the bookshop. | 那我应该让他把我丢在书店门口 |
[26:28] | It burned down, remember? | 书店烧掉了 你忘了吗 |
[26:35] | You can stay at my place, if you like. | 要是你愿意 可以去我那儿住 |
[26:43] | I don’t think my side would like that. | 我觉得我的阵营不会喜欢这样 |
[26:47] | You don’t have a side anymore. | 你没有阵营了 |
[26:51] | Neither of us do. | 我们都没有了 |
[26:55] | We’re on our own side. | 我们现在自成一派 |
[26:57] | Like Agnes said, | 就像艾格妮丝说的 |
[26:58] | we are going to have to choose our faces wisely. | 我们要明智地选择该以何种面目示人 |
[27:11] | Adam had rebooted reality. | 亚当再造了现实 |
[27:13] | He had changed the past and changed the present. | 他改变了过去 改变了现在 |
[27:17] | So on Sunday, people woke to find a world that was almost, | 所以在周日 人们醒来发现世界基本上 |
[27:21] | but not entirely, | 但又不完全是 |
[27:22] | the one that they used to inhabit. | 他们住惯了的模样 |
[27:24] | Although people who were dead were now alive. | 尽管死去的人现在复活了 |
[27:27] | And things that were broken had now been miraculously restored. | 坏了的东西也被奇迹般地修好了 |
[27:37] | Those are new. | 那些是新的 |
[28:20] | Mum, I’ve tidied it. | 妈妈 我都清理过了 |
[28:25] | Well, was that so hard? I can see the carpet. | 没那么难吧 我能看见地毯了 |
[28:28] | Now you just have to keep it clean. | 现在你就只要保持地毯干净就行 |
[28:30] | Can Dog and me go outside? | 我能和狗狗出去吗 |
[28:34] | You know what your father said. | 你很清楚你爸是怎么说的 |
[28:37] | He said that even if he didn’t know why I was in trouble, I would. | 他说即使不知道我怎么惹的麻烦 我自己也知道 |
[28:42] | And? | 还有呢 |
[28:44] | Was he right? | 他说得对吗 |
[28:53] | Can you explain it to me? | 你能跟我解释解释吗 |
[29:02] | Well, you can go into the garden, | 你们可以去花园 |
[29:06] | give Dog a little exercise, but that is all. | 让狗狗锻炼一下 不过仅此而已 |
[29:10] | Thanks, Mum. Come on, Dog. | 谢谢 妈妈 走了 狗狗 |
[29:37] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[29:44] | Oh, I’m gonna regret asking this… | 我知道问了我会后悔 |
[29:46] | but I’m gonna ask. | 但我还是要问你 |
[29:51] | Why is your car called “Dick Turpin”? | 你的车为什么叫迪克·托平 |
[29:55] | Um, well… | 这个嘛 |
[29:58] | Dick Turpin’s a famous highwayman. | 迪克·托平是个很有名的强盗 |
[29:58] | 迪克·托平最出名的是 曾用不到24小时从伦敦骑马至纽约 | |
[30:00] | – Mm-hmm. – It’s a sort of joke. | -好吧 -这算是个嘲讽 |
[30:02] | Yeah? | 怎么说 |
[30:05] | Well, it’s called Dick Turpin | 这辆车叫迪克·托平 |
[30:08] | because everywhere it goes, | 因为不管它开到哪儿 |
[30:10] | it holds up traffic. | 哪儿就会堵车 |
[30:14] | Oh, I regret asking. | 好的 我后悔问了 |
[30:23] | Witchfinder Private Not-a-Computer-Engineer… | 猎巫人二等兵 「绝非电脑工程师」 |
[30:29] | did we save the world yesterday? | 我们昨天是救了世界吗 |
[30:34] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:39] | You’re a pretty good Witchfinder, though. | 不过你是个出色的猎巫人 |
[30:41] | I mean, you found me. | 我是说 你找到了我 |
[31:23] | As far as the British government is concerned, | 英国政府认为 |
[31:26] | the apparent appearance of the legendary monster the Kraken | 传说中的北海海怪克拉肯的现身 |
[31:30] | was a mass hallucination. | 就是个群体幻觉 |
[31:33] | There were a number of mass hallucinations in our country too. | 在我们国家也有很多群体幻觉案例 |
[31:38] | Yes, only this one ate our trade delegation. | 是啊 只不过这个吞了我们的贸易代表团 |
[31:42] | A strawberry lolly | 一个草莓棒冰 |
[31:43] | and a vanilla with a flake, please. | 再来一个香草薄脆的 |
[31:47] | How’s the car? | 你的车怎么样了 |
[31:49] | Not a scratch on it. | 连个划痕都没有 |
[31:51] | How’s the bookshop? | 书店怎么样了 |
[31:53] | Not a smudge. | 一尘不染 |
[31:54] | Not a book burned. | 一本书都没烧掉 |
[31:57] | Everything back just the way it was. | 一切都回到了原来的模样 |
[32:01] | You heard from your people yet? | 你有你那边人的消息吗 |
[32:05] | – Yours? – Nothing. | -你那边呢 -什么都没有 |
[32:08] | Do you understand what happened yesterday? | 你能理解昨天发生的事吗 |
[32:13] | Well, I understand some of it. | 我能理解一部分 |
[32:16] | But some of it… | 但是还有一部分 |
[32:18] | well, it’s just a little bit too– | 就实在有点 |
[32:21] | Ineffable. | 难以言喻了 |
[32:23] | Oh, that– that’s funny, seeing him here. | 还真搞笑 在这儿看到他 |
[32:25] | That’s meant to be bad luck. | 那就代表了厄运 |
[32:28] | It’s meant to be bad… | 这就意味着厄… |
[32:35] | Renegade angels all tied up with strings. | 变节天使都要被绑起来 |
[32:38] | These are a few of our favourite things. | 这可是我们为数不多喜欢干的事 |
[32:42] | – Stop! Stop them! – What’s wrong, love? | -住手 拦住他们 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[32:46] | Ooh, bad luck, dear. | 厄运来了 亲爱的 |
[32:54] | It’s not a problem. It’s tickety-boo. | 这不是什么问题 就是好极了 |
[33:01] | Aziraphale. | 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[33:04] | So glad you could join us. | 很高兴你来了 |
[33:07] | You could have just sent a message. | 你本可以给我捎个信 |
[33:09] | I mean, a kidnapping in broad daylight. | 何必在光天化日之下绑架我 |
[33:12] | Call it what it was: an extraordinary rendition. | 这叫特殊引渡 |
[33:15] | Now, have we heard from our new associate? | 我们的新伙伴有消息了吗 |
[33:17] | He’s on his way. | 他正在过来 |
[33:19] | He’s on his way. | 他正在过来 |
[33:20] | I think you’re going to like this. | 你肯定会喜欢他的 |
[33:23] | I really do. | 真的 |
[33:25] | And I bet you didn’t see this one coming. | 我敢说你肯定没有预见到会是他 |
[33:31] | …and the murderer of a fellow demon, | 他还杀死了一个恶魔同胞 |
[33:34] | a crime I saw with my own eyes. | 那是我亲眼所见 |
[33:38] | Creatures of Hell, | 地狱的众生 |
[33:41] | you have heard the evidence against the demon known as Crowley. | 你们已经听到了恶魔克劳利的犯罪证据 |
[33:45] | What is your verdict? | 你们的裁决如何 |
[33:47] | Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! | 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[33:51] | Do you have anything to say | 在我们处置你之前 |
[33:53] | before we take our vengeance on you? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[33:59] | What’s it to be? | 你们要如何处置我 |
[34:02] | An eternity in the deepest pit? | 让我永世待在最底层吗 |
[34:04] | No, we’re going to do something even worse. | 不 我们要做的远不止如此 |
[34:06] | Letting the punishment fit the crime. | 要罚当其罪 |
[34:25] | The Archangel Michael? | 大天使米迦勒 |
[34:27] | That’s unlikely. | 这不可能 |
[34:29] | Cooperation with our old enemies. | 与我们的昔日宿敌合作 |
[34:32] | Well, wank-wings, you brought the stuff? | 坏天使 东西带了吗 |
[34:35] | I did. | 带了 |
[34:36] | I’ll be back to collect it. | 我会回来取的 |
[34:38] | No, I think perhaps you ought to do the honours. It’s… | 不 我想应该由你来执行 |
[34:41] | I’ve seen what that stuff can do. | 我见识过那东西的厉害 |
[34:55] | You don’t get this view down in the basement. | 地下可没有这么好的风景 |
[35:26] | That’s holy water. | 那是圣水 |
[35:28] | The holiest, yes. | 是的 最圣洁的圣水 |
[35:30] | Uh, it’s not that we don’t trust you, Michael, | 并不是我们不信任你 米迦勒 |
[35:31] | but obviously we don’t trust you. | 但显然你不可信 |
[35:34] | Hastur, test it. | 哈斯塔 去测试一下 |
[35:46] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底要干什么 |
[35:54] | No. No, no, no. What have I done? | 不 不 我做错了什么 |
[35:57] | – No, no! Please! – Wrong place. Wrong time. | -不 别这样 拜托 -真不巧 |
[35:59] | Please! Please! No! | 拜托 拜托 不 |
[36:08] | Demon Crowley, | 恶魔克劳利 |
[36:09] | I sentence you to extinction by holy water. | 我宣判 用圣水消灭你 |
[36:14] | Have you anything to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[36:17] | Well, yes. | 有 |
[36:22] | This is a new jacket, and I’d hate to ruin it. | 这是一件新夹克 我不想毁了它 |
[36:24] | Do you mind if I take it off? | 我能把它脱下吗 |
[36:34] | Just leave the plate outside the door. | 把盘子放在门口吧 |
[36:42] | Hello, Mr S. | 你好 沙先生 |
[36:46] | Yes, Jezebel? | 有事吗 荡妇 |
[36:47] | I was just thinking… | 我在想 |
[36:50] | after all we’ve been through the past couple of days, | 我们在过去几天经历了那么多 |
[36:54] | it seems a bit silly for me to leave the plate outside the door, | 我再把盘子放在门口似乎有点不合适 |
[36:57] | so I’ve laid a place for you at the table. | 所以我在饭桌上给你腾了一个位置 |
[37:06] | In your den of iniquity? | 在你罪恶的巢穴里吗 |
[38:06] | Mr Pull-zifer? | 是帕赛弗先生吗 |
[38:08] | – Pulsifer. – Pulsifer? | -我是帕西法 -帕西法 |
[38:11] | Well, I– I have the peculiar honour | 我特别荣幸地 |
[38:14] | of bringing you and Mrs Pulsifer a small bequest. | 给您和帕西法夫人带来一个小遗物 |
[38:17] | There isn’t a Mrs Pulsifer. | 这里没有帕西法夫人 |
[38:18] | Well, other than my mum, but she’s in Dorking. | 除了我妈妈 但她在多尔金 |
[38:21] | How odd. The letter is quite specific. | 真奇怪 信上写得很明确 |
[38:24] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[38:27] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[38:27] | Oh, I mustn’t. | 我不能喝 |
[38:29] | To be honest, we’re all very interested in this. | 老实说 我们都对这个很感兴趣 |
[38:32] | Mr Bychance nearly came down himself, | 拜参斯先生差点亲自过来 |
[38:34] | but he doesn’t travel well these days. | 但他最近不怎么出远门了 |
[38:37] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:39] | The bequest. | 遗物 |
[38:41] | It’s what’s in the box with the letter. | 就在盒子里 还有一封信 |
[38:43] | My firm has had it for over 300 years. | 我的律师事务所已经保管它超过三百年了 |
[38:49] | Master Robey? | 罗比大人 |
[38:50] | This is for you, from my mother. | 这是我母亲给你的 |
[38:52] | And this with it for safekeeping. | 还有这封信 请妥善保管 |
[38:57] | The letter contained his instructions, a gold coin, | 信里有对他的指示和一枚金币 |
[39:00] | and five interesting facts about the next 10 years, | 以及未来十年中将要发生的五件趣事 |
[39:03] | which would ensure that he was able to pursue | 可以确保他经营出一份 |
[39:05] | a very successful legal career. | 十分成功的法律事业 |
[39:08] | All he had to do in return was see that the box | 作为回报 他只需要确保这个盒子 |
[39:11] | was carefully looked after for several centuries, | 能在几百年中得到妥善的保管 |
[39:13] | and then be delivered on this particular Sunday morning. | 然后在这个特定的周日早晨送过来 |
[39:17] | And well… here it is. | 那盒子就在这里 |
[39:24] | It’s from Agnes. | 它是艾格妮丝送来的 |
[39:26] | – Are you sure? – I recognise the style. | -你确定吗 -我认得出她的风格 |
[39:29] | – I’m Anathema. – Baddicombe. | -我是安娜丝玛 -我是巴迪科姆 |
[39:32] | Well, should we see what’s inside? | 要看看里面有什么吗 |
[39:34] | We’ve been having bets in the office. | 我们在办公室打了赌 |
[39:39] | Would you like to open it? | 你想打开它吗 |
[39:42] | Oh, I say, that would be something to tell the grandchildren. | 好 我可以跟我的孙子讲讲了 |
[39:54] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[39:55] | That’s my name, I… | 这是我的名字 我… |
[40:11] | Excuse me, I… | 不好意思 我… |
[40:20] | “Here is a florin, lawyer. | 这是一枚弗罗林币 律师 |
[40:22] | Now run fast, lest the world find out the truth | 快跑吧 不然全世界都会知道 |
[40:25] | about you and Mistress Spiddon of the council town planning department.” | 你和市规划局的情妇斯碧登的丑事 |
[40:44] | “Further Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, | 《女巫艾格妮丝·风子的精妙准确预言续编》 |
[40:48] | Concerning the World That Is to Come. | 关于未来世界 |
[40:56] | Ye Saga Continues.” | 你们的传奇仍在继续 |
[41:00] | You know, I’ve got a tidy amount put away. | 我存了一大笔钱 |
[41:05] | Sometimes I think it would be nice to move out of London. | 有时候我在想 搬离伦敦挺好的 |
[41:11] | Get a little bungalow. | 买一栋小屋子 |
[41:15] | And they say two can live as cheaply as one. | 听说两个人的生活成本和一个人一样低 |
[41:20] | And it would be nice to have a man around. | 有个男人在身边挺好的 |
[41:26] | Uh, well, I don’t think Private Pulsifer is ever coming back. | 我觉得帕西法二等兵不会回来了 |
[41:32] | I’m the only Witchfinder left. | 我是剩下的唯一一个猎巫人 |
[41:35] | And you found me. | 你找到了我 |
[41:38] | I’m not much of a witch, but… I’ll have to do. | 我不是女巫 但…我可以凑合一下 |
[41:47] | Now what? | 现在做什么 |
[41:52] | I… | 我… |
[41:54] | I suppose now, I, uh… | 我想现在应该… |
[41:57] | I pop the question? | 那我开始问了 |
[42:00] | Yeah. Go on, then. | 好 问吧 |
[42:05] | Aye. | 好 |
[42:09] | How many nipples have you got, Jezebel? | 你有多少个乳头 荡妇 |
[42:15] | Retired Jezebel, Mr S. | 我是退休的荡妇 沙先生 |
[42:19] | Just the two. | 只有两个乳头 |
[42:23] | Well… that’s alright then. | 那就行了 |
[42:35] | So, with one act of treason, | 你的一次背叛行为 |
[42:38] | you averted the war. | 阻止了这场战争 |
[42:41] | Well, I think the greater good– | 我认为更伟大的利益是… |
[42:42] | Don’t talk to me about the greater good, sunshine. | 别跟我说什么伟大利益 小可爱 |
[42:44] | I’m the Archangel fucking Gabriel. | 我可是他妈的大天使加百列 |
[42:47] | The greater good was we were finally going to settle things | 伟大利益应该是我们终于能跟另一边 |
[42:50] | with the opposition once and for all. | 做最后的了断 |
[42:59] | Up. | 起来 |
[43:09] | I don’t suppose I can persuade you to reconsider? | 看来我没办法劝你们再考虑一下了 |
[43:14] | We’re meant to be the good guys, for Heaven’s sake. | 我们应该是好人才对啊 看在天堂的分上 |
[43:16] | Well, for Heaven’s sake, | 看在天堂的分上 |
[43:18] | we are meant to make examples out of traitors. | 我们该用叛徒杀鸡儆猴 |
[43:21] | So… | 所以… |
[43:23] | into the flame. | 进到火焰里去吧 |
[43:36] | Right. | 好吧 |
[43:38] | Well… lovely knowing you all. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[43:43] | May we meet on a better occasion. | 愿我们在更好的情境下相遇 |
[43:45] | Shut your stupid mouth and die already. | 闭上你的傻嘴 快点去死吧 |
[44:08] | I don’t suppose that anywhere in the nine circles of Hell | 我想九圈地狱里 |
[44:12] | there’s such a thing as a rubber duck? | 应该没有橡皮鸭这种东西吧 |
[44:15] | No? | 没有吧 |
[44:31] | It may be worse than we thought. | 也许情况比我们想的更糟 |
[44:35] | He’s gone native. | 他已经被同化了 |
[44:38] | He isn’t one of us anymore. | 他已经不是我们这边的了 |
[44:42] | What is he? | 他是什么 |
[44:45] | So, you’re probably thinking, “If he can do this, | 你们八成在想 「如果他能做到这个 |
[44:49] | I wonder what else he can do?” | 我不知道他还能做什么」 |
[44:51] | And very, very soon, | 很快很快 |
[44:53] | you’re all going to get the chance to find out. | 你们都将有机会一探究竟 |
[44:56] | He’s bluffing. We can take him. | 他在虚张声势 我们可以拿下他的 |
[44:58] | One demon against the rest of Hell? | 一个恶魔对抗剩下的整个地狱 |
[45:00] | – What’s he going to do? – Shut it! | -他还能怎样 -闭嘴 |
[45:02] | Get him out of here, this’ll cause a riot. | 把他带走 这样下去会引起暴动的 |
[45:05] | What are you all looking at? Nothing to see. | 你们看什么看 没什么好看的 |
[45:07] | Nothing to see here. | 这里没什么好看的 |
[45:13] | I came to bring back the– | 我来取回… |
[45:15] | Oh, Lord. | 主啊 |
[45:16] | Michael! Dude. | 米迦勒 老兄 |
[45:18] | Do us a quick miracle, will you? I need a bath towel. | 能给我快速地施个奇迹吗 我需要一条浴巾 |
[45:26] | I think it would be better for everyone | 我觉得将来如果我能不被打扰 |
[45:29] | if I were to be left alone in the future. | 这对谁都有好处 |
[45:32] | Don’t you? | 你觉得呢 |
[45:43] | Right. | 没错了 |
[45:48] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -嗯 我确定 |
[45:50] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[45:51] | I just…I just don’t like it. | 我只是…不喜欢这么做 |
[45:55] | Technological marvels can be revealed. | 也许上面揭示了什么科技奇迹 |
[45:58] | And you’d probably just break them. | 而你八成会毁了它们 |
[46:04] | Think of it this way: | 这样想 |
[46:06] | Do you want to be a descendant all your life? | 你想一辈子都以后裔的身份活着吗 |
[46:30] | Your mum said we couldn’t talk to you, | 你妈妈说我们不能和你说话 |
[46:32] | so we came round the back. | 所以我们就绕到后面来了 |
[46:33] | Adam, what happened last night? | 亚当 昨晚到底发生什么了 |
[46:35] | Just stuff. It doesn’t matter. | 就一些事而已 无所谓了 |
[46:37] | All I try and do is help, and now I’m stuck in the garden. | 我只是想帮忙而已 现在却被关在了花园里 |
[46:39] | How long until they let you out? | 他们什么时候才会放你出来啊 |
[46:41] | Years. Years and years, I expect. | 几年之后吧 好多好多年 我猜 |
[46:46] | – What about tomorrow? – Tomorrow will be alright. | -明天呢 -明天可以的 |
[46:48] | They’ll have forgotten about it by then. They always do. | 他们到时就忘了 他们总这样 |
[46:50] | There’s a circus in Norton. | 诺顿那边有个马戏团 |
[46:51] | We’re going to watch them set up. | 我们要去看他们搭场子 |
[46:53] | You should go. I’ll be fine. | 你们去吧 我不会有事的 |
[47:22] | Dog, get away from that hedge, | 狗狗 离树篱远一点 |
[47:25] | because if you went through I’d have to chase you to catch you, | 因为如果你跑出去了 我就得去追你 |
[47:28] | and I’d have to leave the garden. | 那我就得离开花园了 |
[47:30] | And I’m not allowed to do that. | 而爸妈不允许我出去 |
[47:32] | But I’d have to if you went and ran away. | 但我必须出去 如果你跑出去了的话 |
[47:38] | Dog, you bad dog. | 狗狗 你这条坏狗 |
[47:40] | Stop. Come back here. | 停下 回来 |
[47:48] | Something told him that something was coming to an end. | 有种感觉告诉他某些东西即将结束 |
[47:51] | Not the world exactly, just the summer. | 并不是世界 只是夏天而已 |
[47:57] | There would be other summers, | 还会有其他的夏天 |
[47:58] | but there would never be one like this. | 但再也不会像今年夏天一样了 |
[48:01] | Not ever again. | 永远都不会有了 |
[48:16] | Adam Young, get away from my apples! | 亚当·扬 离我的苹果远一点 |
[48:20] | Oi, you boy! I’ll tell your father! | 你个臭小子 我会告诉你爸的 |
[48:25] | He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss | 他不明白为什么大家对苹果被偷吃这事 |
[48:27] | about people eating their apples. | 如此大惊小怪 |
[48:29] | But life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. | 但如果他们不这样的话 生活会少很多乐趣 |
[48:32] | And there never was an apple, in Adam’s opinion, | 而且在亚当看来 每一个苹果 |
[48:35] | that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it. | 都值得你冒着惹上麻烦的危险去吃它 |
[48:44] | Do you think they’ll leave us alone now? | 你觉得他们会放过我们吗 |
[48:48] | At a guess, they’ll pretend it never happened. | 我猜 他们会假装这事从没发生过 |
[48:54] | Right. Anyone looking? | 好了 有人在看吗 |
[49:02] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[49:04] | Right. Swap back, then. | 好了 那就换回来吧 |
[49:06] | It was just like Agnes had told them. | 正如艾格妮丝告诉他们的 |
[49:08] | They were playing with fire | 他们在玩火 |
[49:10] | and would need to choose their faces wisely. | 所以必须明智地选择该以何种面目示人 |
[49:13] | And so they had. | 他们照做了 |
[49:20] | A tartan collar. Really? | 格纹领子 你不是吧 |
[49:22] | Tartan is stylish. | 格纹很雅致 |
[49:26] | So, Agnes Nutter’s last prophecy was on the money. | 艾格妮丝·风子最后一条预言说得很准啊 |
[49:32] | I asked them for a rubber duck | 我向他们要橡皮鸭 |
[49:35] | and made the Archangel Michael miracle me a towel. | 还让大天使米迦勒施奇迹给我变了条浴巾 |
[49:42] | They’ll leave us alone… for a bit. | 他们会放过我们…一小段时间了 |
[49:49] | If you ask me, both sides are going to use this | 要我说的话 两边都会把这段时间当做 |
[49:52] | as breathing space before the big one. | 大战之前的短暂休息 |
[49:55] | I thought that was the big one. | 之前那次不就是大战了吗 |
[49:58] | No. For my money, the really big one | 不 在我看来 真正的大战 |
[50:00] | is all of us against all of them. | 是我们所有人对战他们所有人 |
[50:04] | What? | 什么 |
[50:05] | Heaven and Hell against… humanity? | 天堂和地狱对战…人类 |
[50:11] | Right. Time to leave the garden. | 没错 是时候离开花园了 |
[50:14] | Let me tempt you to a spot of lunch? | 我能诱惑你共进午餐吗 |
[50:18] | Temptation accomplished. | 诱惑成功 |
[50:22] | What about the Ritz? | 丽兹大饭店怎样 |
[50:24] | I believe a table for two has just miraculously come free. | 我相信有一张两人桌刚刚奇迹般地空出来了 |
[50:57] | I like to think none of this would have worked out | 我相信要不是你内心深处 |
[51:00] | if you weren’t, at heart, | 还是有一点点善的话 |
[51:02] | just a little bit a good person. | 这一切都不会起作用的 |
[51:06] | And if you weren’t, deep down, | 而你要不是内心深处 |
[51:10] | just enough of a bastard to be worth knowing. | 是个值得结交的混蛋的话 同理 |
[51:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[51:21] | To the world. | 敬世界 |
[51:24] | To the world. | 敬世界 |
[51:28] | Perhaps the recent exertions | 也许最近的努力 |
[51:29] | had had some fallout in the nature of reality, | 对现实世界的影响有点余波 |
[51:32] | because while they were eating, for the first time ever, | 因为就在他们用餐时 有史以来第一次 |
[51:35] | a nightingale actually did sing in Berkeley Square. | 一只夜莺真的在伯克利广场唱了起来 |
[51:40] | Nobody heard it over the noise of the traffic, | 在嘈杂的车流声中并没有人听见 |
[51:42] | but it was there right enough. | 但它的确就在那里 |
[51:45] | ♪ That certain night ♪ | ♪那一晚♪ |
[51:48] | ♪ The night we met ♪ | ♪我们相遇的那一晚♪ |
[51:52] | ♪ There was magic abroad in the air ♪ | ♪空中有魔法漂浮♪ |
[51:58] | ♪ There were angels dining at the Ritz ♪ | ♪天使们在丽兹大饭店用餐♪ |
[52:06] | ♪ And a nightingale sang in Berkeley Square ♪ | ♪还有一只夜莺在伯克利广场歌唱♪ |