时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[00:29] | Oi! | 喂 |
[00:33] | Yes? Was that you? | 什么事 是你叫我吗 |
[00:35] | Oh, hi, yeah. Err, look, if you don’t mind, | 你好 对 如果可以的话 |
[00:38] | could you hold this, while I crank it all up? | 你能拿着这个吗 我要用曲柄启动它 |
[00:40] | Um, which way up does it go? | 哪边朝上 |
[00:42] | Well, like that. Just hold it tight. There we go. | 就那样 拿住就好了 就这样 |
[00:45] | – Alright, ready? – For what? | -准备好了吗 -准备好做什么 |
[00:50] | There you go, lovely. | 好了 真棒 |
[00:52] | Thank you, you can put it down now. | 谢谢 你现在可以放下了 |
[00:54] | Right. Is that it? | 好的 这就完了吗 |
[00:55] | Oh, no. That’s just priming the engine. | 没有 那只是预热引擎 |
[00:58] | This is the fun bit. | 这才是好玩的部分呢 |
[00:59] | I’ve been waiting for this since, um… | 我等待这一刻已经… |
[01:02] | well, always. | 已经很久了 |
[01:04] | Um. Hello. | 你好啊 |
[01:06] | – I’m Aziraphale. – Nice meeting you. | -我叫亚茨拉斐尔 -幸会 |
[01:08] | Okay, here goes. | 好了 开始喽 |
[01:11] | Let there be matter, let there be gravity, | 要有物质 要有重力 |
[01:13] | let there be everything from pages | 要有这本书上 |
[01:16] | 11 to 3,000,602 inclusive. | 从第11页到第3000602页上所有的东西 |
[01:25] | – Is something meant to happen? – Oh, right, sorry, yes, yes. | -有什么事应该发生吗 -是的 抱歉 |
[01:29] | I knew I’d missed one. | 我就知道我漏了一样 |
[01:32] | Let there be light. | 要有光 |
[01:59] | Oh, good lord. | 我的天 |
[02:01] | Look at you, you’re gorgeous. | 看看你 多漂亮啊 |
[02:07] | Oh. You made it all yourself? | 这都是你自己弄出来的吗 |
[02:10] | Ah, well, I mean, more or less. I wasn’t… I wasn’t, um… | 差不多吧 我不是… 我不是… |
[02:15] | I wasn’t the original concept designer, | 最初的创意不是我想到的 |
[02:16] | but I worked very closely with upstairs on it. | 但这件事我和上面配合得很紧密 |
[02:19] | – Well it’s very pretty. – Oh, thank you. | -真的非常美 -谢谢 |
[02:22] | And I think you’ve done an excellent job. | 我觉得你干得非常出色 |
[02:30] | – So, what’s it for? – How do you mean? | -所以这是用来做什么的 -你什么意思 |
[02:33] | Well, what exactly does it all do? | 这东西到底是干什么的 |
[02:36] | Oh, right. Well, what doesn’t this beauty do? | 这美妙的东西什么都能做 |
[02:39] | Basically, it’s a star factory. | 本质上 它是个星工场 |
[02:41] | All the dust and gas you can see, it’s actually building | 你所能看见的星尘和气体其实是在制造 |
[02:44] | about 5,000 young stars and protoplanets. | 差不多五千颗新的恒星和原行星 |
[02:49] | Most of the universe of stars will come pre-aged, but these ones | 大多数的星体宇宙起源时都有一定年纪了 但这些 |
[02:52] | are only starting out. | 才刚刚出生 |
[02:54] | A few million years to bake, and then | 酝酿个几百万年 然后 |
[02:56] | boom, stars everywhere! | 砰 就会遍布繁星了 |
[03:02] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[03:04] | You know, the current word from upstairs | 但你要知道 上面目前的指令 |
[03:07] | is that we’ll be shutting this all down again | 是再过六千年左右 |
[03:10] | in about 6,000 years. | 就把这些关闭 |
[03:13] | But that’s nothing! | 可那也太短了 |
[03:21] | What’s the point in creating | 这有什么意义啊 |
[03:22] | an infinite universe with trillions of star systems | 创造出一个拥有上万亿星系的无限宇宙 |
[03:26] | if you’re only gonna let it run for a few thousand years? | 可只让它运转几千年 |
[03:29] | The engine won’t have properly warmed up by then. | 引擎恐怕都还没完全热起来呢 |
[03:32] | Ah, the point. Ah, well, | 意义是吧 这个… |
[03:35] | you’ve heard of Earth? | 你听说过地球吧 |
[03:38] | Yeah, not as such. | 说不上了解 |
[03:41] | Ah. Blue-green planet. | 就一颗蓝绿色行星 |
[03:44] | It’ll be over there somewhere when they roll out that quadrant. | 等他们创建那个象限时 它会在那边某个地方 |
[03:48] | Now that’s where the people | 那里就是我们正在设计的 |
[03:52] | that we’re currently designing are going to be. | “人类”所要生存的地方 |
[03:55] | I’ve seen the plans. | 我看过计划了 |
[03:57] | We’re going to start out with a breeding pair, | 我们将会从拥有繁衍能力的两个人开始 |
[04:00] | and then pretty soon there’ll be oodles of them | 很快就会有乌央乌央的很多人出来 |
[04:03] | They’ll breed like um… | 他们繁衍起来就像… |
[04:05] | Well, they’ll breed like people. | 就像人类一样繁衍 |
[04:07] | The impression I get | 我的理解是 |
[04:09] | is that the stars and your um… | 恒星们还有你的… |
[04:12] | – Err, call it a nebula. – Right. | -叫它星云吧 -对 |
[04:15] | Well, they exist | 它们的存在 |
[04:17] | just so that the people | 就是为了让人类 |
[04:19] | can look up into the night sky | 得以仰望夜空 |
[04:23] | and marvel at the illimitable vastness | 惊叹于万能之主所创造的 |
[04:27] | of The Almighty’s creation. | 无垠苍穹 |
[04:33] | But that’s idiocy! | 可那也太傻了 |
[04:34] | It’s the universe, it’s not just some fancy wallpaper! | 这是宇宙 不是什么华丽的墙纸 |
[04:38] | Millions of galaxies, trillions of stars, oodles of… | 上千万的星系 数万亿颗恒星 乌央乌央的… |
[04:42] | everything! It’s not just put here to twinkle! | 一切 并不只是放在那一闪一闪亮晶晶的 |
[04:45] | Most of it won’t even be visible from Earth. | 大部分甚至在地球上都看不见 |
[04:47] | Why don’t you put Earth | 你们为什么不把地球 |
[04:48] | in the middle of the universe so the view’s better? | 置于宇宙的中心 这样景观不是更好 |
[04:52] | It’s not our job to | 我们可不负责 |
[04:53] | advise The Almighty on the details of creation. | 给万能的上帝提供创造宇宙细节的建议 |
[04:56] | Well, then whose job is it? I mean, | 那谁负责呢 我是说 |
[04:59] | someone has to say, | 总得有人站出来说 |
[05:00] | “Look, boss, this is a really, really terrible idea.” | “老大 这可真是个馊主意” |
[05:03] | Well, I suspect that would be considered | 恐怕那样会被视为 |
[05:07] | inappropriate. | 僭越 |
[05:10] | Well, I don’t suppose anyone could object to me | 我想应该不会有人反对我 |
[05:13] | putting a note into the suggestion box. | 往意见箱里丢张纸条吧 |
[05:16] | I don’t believe The Almighty | 但我认为万能的上帝 |
[05:17] | has actually created a suggestion box. | 从来就没创建过意见箱 |
[05:21] | And furthermore, | 再说了 |
[05:23] | I don’t think it’s our place to start suggesting | 我觉得我们都没资格提意见说 |
[05:25] | that there should be a suggestion box. | 应该弄个意见箱 |
[05:28] | Well, if I was the one running it all, | 如果我是总负责人 |
[05:29] | I’d like it if someone asked questions. Fresh point of view. | 我会希望有人来问问题 提出新的见解 |
[05:34] | You can’t just create a universe, | 你不能创建个宇宙 |
[05:36] | run it for a few thousand years, and then stop. | 运转个几千年然后就停下来 |
[05:43] | I like the pinky-blue bit in the corner of the, | 我喜欢那个粉蓝色的角落 就在那块 |
[05:45] | the nebula. Yes, it’s very um, ah! | 星云上 没错 特别…那个 |
[05:50] | Um, but look, word to the wise, | 可我还是奉劝你一句 |
[05:54] | I’d hate to see you getting into any trouble. | 我真不想看到你惹上麻烦 |
[05:58] | Mm, thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[05:59] | And thanks for your advice. I wouldn’t worry though. | 还有你的建议 不过换我就不会担心 |
[06:01] | How much trouble can I get into just for asking a few questions? | 我就问几个问题 能惹上什么麻烦呢 |
[07:34] | 第一章 到达 | |
[08:18] | “Dear Mr. Fell. | “亲爱的斐尔先生 |
[08:20] | There is something about which I need to speak with you | 我需要和您商讨一些事项 |
[08:23] | on a matter of some… ugrency? Urgency. | 十分…谨记吗 十分紧急 |
[08:28] | Yours very faithfully, Maggie.” | 您忠实的朋友 玛姬” |
[08:37] | Hello, Maggie. | 你好 玛姬 |
[08:39] | I got your note. | 我看到字条了 |
[08:42] | I thought you, well, | 是这样 |
[08:44] | it’s been such a rough couple of years, | 这几年收入惨淡 |
[08:46] | between the lockdowns and the Internet orders not coming and… | 又封城 网上也没人买 |
[08:50] | I can be out of here in two weeks. | 我两周内就能收拾好离开 |
[08:53] | Out of here? | 离开 |
[08:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:56] | Don’t you like it anymore? | 你不想干了吗 |
[08:57] | Oh, Mr. Fell, I love this shop! | 不 斐尔先生 我喜欢这家店 |
[09:00] | I’ve loved it since I was a baby. But… | 我从小就喜欢这家店 但是 |
[09:02] | I know how behind I am on rent. | 我拖了太久的房租 |
[09:04] | Well then that’s entirely my fault for not collecting the rent. | 没收租完全是我的错啊 |
[09:07] | There. | 这事过去了 |
[09:08] | Now, I believe you said | 我记得你说过 |
[09:11] | you were getting in some Shostakovich records for me. | 会帮我进一些肖斯塔科维奇的唱片 |
[09:15] | I can’t pay the rent. | 可是我付不起房租 |
[09:16] | I’m so sorry. I can be out of here next week. | 非常对不起 我下周就能走 |
[09:19] | I just have to pack it all up. | 只要再给我点收拾的时间 |
[09:22] | Maggie, if you were out of here, | 玛姬 如果你走了 |
[09:23] | where would I get my records? | 我要去哪买唱片 |
[09:26] | Finding the 78s is much harder than the long players, | 78s可比黑胶难找多了 |
[09:30] | and frankly I would’t know where to start. | 我根本不知道该去哪儿买 |
[09:32] | I don’t have the money. | 我没有钱 |
[09:34] | Maggie, | 玛姬 |
[09:37] | what if I were to just | 我能不能 |
[09:38] | take these Shostakovich records without paying for them? | 免费拿走这些肖斯塔科维奇的唱片 |
[09:44] | And we’ll call it even. | 然后咱们就两清 |
[09:45] | I owe you thousands of pounds in rent! | 我欠你几千的租金 |
[09:48] | Those records would cost you eight pounds. | 这些小东西才八块 |
[09:50] | Eight pounds and 75 pennies. | 八块七毛五呢 |
[09:53] | You can’t just forgive me eight month’s rent. | 你不能就这样放过我八个月的房租 |
[09:56] | Oh, I can. I’m very good at forgiveness. | 我当然能了 我很擅长放过别人 |
[09:59] | It’s one of my favorite things. | 这是我最爱做的事情之一 |
[10:00] | Now, you have paid your rent, | 好了 你已经付清了房租 |
[10:02] | I have my music, | 我也拿到了唱片 |
[10:02] | 肖斯塔科维奇 D小调第五交响曲 | |
[10:04] | and I know exactly what I’ll be doing for the next 21 minutes. | 我接下来的21分钟也有事可做了 |
[10:32] | The clarinet | 单簧管 |
[10:34] | can make beautiful music. | 可以演奏美妙的音乐 |
[10:38] | You what? | 什么玩意 |
[10:41] | The clarinet. | 单簧管 |
[10:43] | It can make beautiful music. | 可以演奏美妙的音乐 |
[10:47] | Wrong bench. | 找错人了 |
[10:49] | You want the Azerbaijani Sector Chief. He’s over there. | 你要找阿塞拜疆区长官是吧 他在那边 |
[10:59] | I brought your mail. | 我带来了你的信 |
[11:02] | Anything interesting? | 有新鲜事吗 |
[11:05] | Bills, mostly. | 主要是账单 |
[11:06] | I don’t understand why they won’t just deliver them to your car. | 我不懂他们为什么不直接送到你车上 |
[11:10] | – Send the bills to Hell’s finance office. – I did. | -把账单送到地狱财政部吧 -我去了 |
[11:13] | They say they can’t accept my signature as your replacement. | 他们不接受我帮你代签 |
[11:16] | Don’t give them bread, you idiot. | 别喂面包 笨蛋 |
[11:18] | Ducks shouldn’t eat bread. | 鸭不能吃面包 |
[11:19] | What are you meant to give them then? | 那要给他们什么 |
[11:21] | – Do they know? – The ducks? | -他们发现了吗 -鸭吗 |
[11:23] | Downstairs. | 下面的人 |
[11:24] | Do they know you’re checking in with me? | 他们知道你和我报备吗 |
[11:26] | Crowley, | 克劳利 |
[11:28] | I’m now Hell’s representative in London. | 我现在是伦敦的地狱代表 |
[11:31] | – And Hell doesn’t care how jobs get done. – Yeah, I remember. | -而地狱不管完成工作的方式 -真熟悉啊 |
[11:34] | They just care that somebody does them. | 只要事情有人做就行了 |
[11:39] | – Do you ever just think what’s the point? – How do you mean? | -你思考过这些的意义吗 -什么意思 |
[11:42] | What’s the point of it all? | 这一切有什么意义 |
[11:45] | Heaven, Hell, Demons, Angels. | 天堂 地狱 魔鬼 天使 |
[11:47] | That it’s all… | 一切都 |
[11:50] | well, pointless? | 毫无意义 |
[11:54] | – Was it always this easy? – Easy? | -这事一直都这么容易吗 -什么 |
[11:56] | I keep planning complicated strategic strikes | 我一直在计划精巧严密的战略攻击 |
[11:59] | to spread misery and panic among the humans, | 想要在人类之间传播灾难和恐慌 |
[12:02] | and just as I’m about to put one into motion, | 而每当我快要付诸实践的时候 |
[12:05] | they come up with something themselves | 他们就会自己弄出来一些 |
[12:06] | which is so much worse than anything I could have thought of. | 我都想不到的 更大的乱子 |
[12:09] | Yeah. Always this easy. | 没错 一直就是这么简单 |
[12:13] | Anything going on I should know about? | 还有我该知道的事吗 |
[12:15] | You’re still persona non grata. | 你还是不受待见 |
[12:18] | Beelzebub put some of the lesser demons on half-rations. | 别西卜削减了一些低级魔鬼的口粮 |
[12:23] | And something’s up. | 上面也出事了 |
[12:26] | Up where? | 你说哪里 |
[12:28] | Up… up… | 就是那个上面 |
[12:32] | – Something big? – Don’t know. | -严重吗 -不清楚 |
[12:35] | We just got a rumor that something’s going down in the Up. | 我们刚听说的 上面出事了 |
[12:41] | If you get wind of anything | 如果你从书店的线人那 |
[12:42] | through your contact in the bookshop, let me know? | 听到什么风声 记得告诉我 |
[12:45] | Nah, they don’t talk to him anymore. | 不 上面已经不跟他说话了 |
[12:48] | If I learn anything that you might find useful, | 如果我知道了对你有用的消息 |
[12:52] | I’ll tell you, and in return, you’ll tell me what I need. | 我会告诉你 作为交换 你得把我要的信息告诉我 |
[12:57] | Got anything for me? | 怎么样 有想说的吗 |
[13:00] | Frozen peas. | 冻豌豆 |
[13:03] | – What? – That’s what you feed ducks, frozen peas. | -什么 -喂鸭子要用冻豌豆 |
[13:07] | They love them, | 它们喜欢吃 |
[13:09] | and it’s good for them too. | 对它们的身体也有好处 |
[13:22] | Hello. | 您好 |
[13:24] | – See anything you fancy? – Oh. Yes. Coffee. | -有想喝的吗 -来杯咖啡 |
[13:29] | The usual then. Don’t tell me, it’s in here. | 口味没变吧 先别说 我记得 |
[13:33] | – You’re a skinny latte. – You remembered. | -你爱喝脱脂拿铁 -你记得 |
[13:35] | A lot of people in this head, and a lot of coffees, | 我记得很多顾客和他们的喜好 |
[13:38] | but I only remember the regulars. | 但是也只记得常客 |
[13:39] | Oh, right, yes. I’m that. | 没错 我是常客 |
[13:42] | You work in the record shop, don’t you? | 你是在唱片店工作的 对吧 |
[13:43] | Dunno who buys records in this day and age. | 这年头还有谁会买唱片啊 |
[13:47] | Holy shit! | 我的天哪 |
[13:49] | – What? – Look. | -怎么了 -看呐 |
[13:54] | Holy shit. | 我的天哪 |
[14:55] | Hey you. | 你好啊 |
[15:01] | – What… – What am I doing here? | -你… -有何贵干 是吧 |
[15:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:05] | Well? What are you doing here? | 所以 你到底有何贵干啊 |
[15:08] | I don’t know. That’s why I asked. | 我不知道 所以才来问你 |
[15:11] | – You don’t know? – No, but I would love to find out. | -你不知道 -对啊 要是有人告诉我就好了 |
[15:15] | Oh, it would also be great to know where here is, | 还有”这里”是哪里啊 我也想知道 |
[15:19] | and also who you are, and also who I am. | 还有 你是谁 我又是谁 |
[15:24] | And also, why you’re naked. | 还有 你怎么一丝不挂呢 |
[15:27] | Who told you I was naked? | 谁告诉你我一丝不挂的 |
[15:29] | – Who, I can see you’re naked! – Oh! Well, | -还用人告诉 我没长眼吗 -哎呀 |
[15:32] | what do you know? | 真是世事难料啊 |
[15:35] | – Can I come in? – No! | -能让我进去吗 -不要 |
[15:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:44] | Alright! Just… | 行了行了 快 |
[15:46] | Just get in! | 快进来吧 |
[15:53] | – That’s not something you see every day. – No. | -这场面可不常见啊 -是啊 |
[15:56] | Probably a new delivery service. | 可能是新型的上门服务 |
[15:57] | A stripper Deliveroo-gram. | “脱衣舞男到家”项目 |
[16:00] | – You just made that up. – Yeah. | -你现编的吧 -是啊 |
[16:03] | Um, I’m Maggie. I actually run the record shop. | 我叫玛姬 是唱片店的老板 |
[16:07] | I know who you are. You’re the skinny latte. | 我知道 你爱点脱脂拿铁 |
[16:09] | I’m Nina. | 我叫妮娜 |
[16:12] | I’m not saying Hell is complicit in this. | 我并非指控地狱是共犯 |
[16:15] | I’m not saying anyone is complicit. | 也并非指控任何地狱成员是共犯 |
[16:18] | I’m just saying if anyone is found helping him, | 只是提醒 一旦发现有人帮助他 |
[16:21] | we are prepared to use extreme sanctions. | 我们已准备好采用终极制裁 |
[16:24] | – Extreme sanctions? – Yes. | -终极制裁 -是的 |
[16:26] | – Book of life. – I’m on it. | -《生命之书》 -我这就去查 |
[16:29] | I appreciate it. | 辛苦您了 |
[16:32] | It’s called hot chocolate. You drink it. | 这是热巧克力 可以喝的 |
[16:35] | So, | 那么 |
[16:36] | you don’t know who you are? | 你不知道自己是谁吗 |
[16:39] | Oh, yes. | 我知道啊 |
[16:42] | I’m me. | 我就是我 |
[16:44] | I just don’t know who me is. | 我只是不知道”我”是谁 |
[16:48] | I see. | 懂了 |
[16:49] | But you know me. | 但是你认识我 |
[16:51] | – You recognize me. – Well, I err… | -你认出我是谁了 -我… |
[16:54] | know someone | 认识一个 |
[16:56] | who looks like you. | 跟你长得很像的人 |
[16:59] | That’s probably me then. | 那估计就是我了吧 |
[17:02] | I think that’s one of the main ways you can tell. | 认人不是主要就靠长相吗 |
[17:05] | But you | 但是你 |
[17:07] | don’t recognize me? | 不认识我 是吗 |
[17:14] | No. Sorry. | 不认识 抱歉 |
[17:17] | Then why did you come to my shop? | 那你为什么来我店里 |
[17:21] | I don’t know. I just thought I should. | 我不知道 就觉得我该来这里 |
[17:24] | You know what it’s like | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[17:25] | when you don’t know anything at all, and yet you’re | 就是你什么都不知道了 可是有一件事 |
[17:28] | totally certain that everything would be better | 你非常确定 那就是只要在某人身边 |
[17:30] | if you were just near one particular person? | 一切就都会好起来 |
[17:34] | No. Certainly not. I have no idea what that feels like. | 当然不 我才不知道那是什么感觉呢 |
[17:38] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么会这么说 |
[17:40] | Oh, I think it’s my brain, but I’m not sure. | 可能想到什么就说什么吧 我也不确定 |
[17:44] | Anyway, that’s how I felt that so long as I came here | 不过我就有这种感觉 只要我来到这儿 |
[17:47] | the something terrible might not happen to me. | 一些可怕的事就不会找上门来 |
[17:51] | The something terrible? | 一些可怕的事 |
[17:56] | Whoa, this is… this is amazing. | 这也太好喝了 |
[17:59] | What something terrible? | 什么可怕的事 |
[18:00] | It’s doing, like, one thing here | 这玩意儿在嘴里是一种感觉 |
[18:02] | and another thing here, | 到喉咙又是另一种感觉 |
[18:03] | and they’re both totally different things, | 而且两种感觉完全不同 |
[18:04] | but they’re both so good! | 但是都好爽 |
[18:06] | Please, tell me about the something terrible. | 请你展开说说”一些可怕的事”这部分 |
[18:09] | What? I don’t know. | 什么 我不知道啊 |
[18:11] | I just know that it’s incredibly awful | 我只知道那件事很糟糕 |
[18:13] | and that that’s why I had to come here and give you the thing. | 所以我必须要来这儿给你一个东西 |
[18:18] | What? What?! | 怎么了 怎么啦 |
[18:21] | Now it’s doing something down here! | 到肚子里又是不一样的感觉 |
[18:23] | Oh man, this is the best one yet. | 这感觉比前两个还爽 |
[18:26] | What thing? | 什么东西 |
[18:27] | What thing do you have to give me? | 你要带给我什么东西 |
[18:33] | I don’t seem to have anything on me. | 我身上好像什么都没有 |
[18:34] | – Do you think it’s important? – Well, you– | -你觉得这事很重要吗 -你这个 |
[18:38] | you just said | 你刚才说 |
[18:39] | that it was the only way to prevent something terrible happening. | 只有给我那东西 才能阻止可怕的事发生 |
[18:43] | – Really? What? – I don’t know! | -真的吗 什么可怕的事 -我怎么知道 |
[18:46] | Well then, I expect it will be fine. | 那我觉得应该会没事的 |
[18:49] | Most things are fine in the end. | 毕竟船到桥头自然直 |
[18:51] | Like this one time, | 就像这次 |
[18:53] | I started to get cold. | 我刚刚觉得有点冷 |
[18:56] | Now I have this neat blanket. | 就有了这条毯子 |
[18:59] | Oh, and this other time, | 还有上次 |
[19:00] | my arms were aching ’cause I had to carry that box for so long. | 我因为端那个箱子端了太久 手臂很酸 |
[19:05] | Now they’re fine. | 现在也不酸了 |
[19:08] | The box. | 那个箱子 |
[19:30] | Junk. | 垃圾 |
[19:32] | Junk. Junk. | 垃圾 垃圾 |
[19:39] | – Yeah? – Something else I thought you should know. | -怎么了 -还有件事我觉得应该告诉你 |
[19:41] | Okay. Basic demon on Earth stuff. | 好吧 魔鬼在人间的基本准则是 |
[19:43] | Either call on the phone and talk, | 要么打电话 在电话里谈 |
[19:44] | or appear mysteriously. Don’t do both. | 要么悄没声地出现 二选一 别做全套 |
[19:48] | – Why not? – Trust me. | -为什么不行 -你就信我吧 |
[19:51] | Righto. | 好的 |
[19:53] | A little more information has emerged | “上面”那件事 |
[19:55] | about the business in the upper floors. | 又有了点新消息 |
[19:58] | Whatever’s going on concerns Gabriel. | 事情跟加百列有关 |
[20:01] | His royal smugness is in trouble? That’s so sad. | 那位自大的神居然惹上麻烦了 真是可怜啊 |
[20:04] | Is it? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[20:06] | Sarcasm. We’ll work on it next time. | 这叫讽刺 下次再解释吧 |
[20:09] | Is that all? Oh. | 仅此而已吗 |
[20:20] | There’s nothing in here! | 里面什么都没有啊 |
[20:22] | What were you bringing me? | 你到底给我带了什么 |
[20:25] | You’re funny. | 你真有趣 |
[20:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:32] | I… | 我 |
[20:36] | You said you were bringing something. | 你说你给我带了东西 |
[20:37] | Did I? | 我说过吗 |
[20:39] | – Then I was. – Gabriel, look, please. | -那我带了 -加百列 拜托了 |
[20:42] | Try to pay attention. | 集中精力想想 |
[20:43] | Why did you bring the box here? | 你为什么要把这个箱子拿过来 |
[20:47] | What’s Gabriel? | 加百列是什么 |
[20:49] | You are! | 是你 |
[20:51] | At least I think you are. | 至少我认为是你 |
[20:53] | Gabriel? Cool. I love it. | 加百列 很酷 我喜欢 |
[20:56] | Gabriel. | 加百利 |
[20:58] | Although, ah, actually, no, no. | 虽然 其实 不行 不行 |
[21:00] | If anyone asks, you’re not Gabriel. | 如果有人问起来 你不是加百列 |
[21:03] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[21:06] | Then what am I? | 那我是什么 |
[21:08] | Well, you’re… | 你是 |
[21:12] | – Jim. – Jim? Cool. I love it. | -吉姆 -吉姆 很酷 我喜欢 |
[21:15] | Jim. Short for Gabriel. | 吉姆 是加百列的简称 |
[21:17] | No, no. Short for James. | 不 不 是詹姆斯的简称 |
[21:20] | James, cool. I love it. | 詹姆斯 很酷 我喜欢 |
[21:22] | James. Long for Jim, short for Gabriel. | 詹姆斯 是吉姆的全称 加百列的简称 |
[21:25] | No, just forget about Gabriel! | 不是 别提加百列 |
[21:28] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[21:29] | But I find it kind of hard to forget things. | 但我觉得要忘掉事情很难 |
[21:32] | Do you indeed? Well then, | 真的吗 那么 |
[21:33] | please, tell me | 请你告诉我 |
[21:35] | what was in the box. | 纸箱里原来有什么 |
[21:42] | What box? | 什么纸箱 |
[21:48] | Hello, it’s me. Don’t say anything. | 你好 是我 你别说话 |
[21:51] | – Are you there? – Should I say something now? | -你还在吗 -我现在能说话了吗 |
[21:53] | No. Meet me over the road from the bookshop. | 不行 在书店的对面等我 |
[21:55] | I’ll be in Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death. | 我会在”无咖啡 毋宁死”那家店里 |
[21:57] | – Over the road. – Two minutes. | -在路对面 -两分钟就到 |
[22:11] | “有火从他的口中发出 火星四射” 约伯记 41:19 | |
[22:57] | Right, what’s the problem? | 说说看 是什么麻烦 |
[22:59] | Problem? Who said there was a problem? | 麻烦 谁说有麻烦了 |
[23:01] | Tone of voice. | 语气 |
[23:03] | You have three reasons for calling me: you‘re bored, | 你一般会在三种情况下给我打电话 要么无聊了 |
[23:05] | you need to tell someone about something clever you did before you pop, | 要么是忍不住想分享你做的聪明事 |
[23:07] | or something’s wrong. | 要么就是遇到了麻烦 |
[23:08] | This was your “Something’s wrong” voice. | 这次是”遇到了麻烦”的语气 |
[23:10] | It’s nice to tell someone about the good things you’ve done, | 我很喜欢跟人分享我做的好事 |
[23:13] | now that I’m not reporting to Heaven. | 尤其是我现在又不用向天堂汇报 |
[23:15] | Hello. Can I get you anything? | 你好 需要点什么吗 |
[23:17] | Take a big cup, put six shots of espresso into it, nothing else. | 拿个大杯子 倒六份浓缩咖啡进去 不加别的 |
[23:22] | – That sounds fun. Does it calm you down? – Not really. | -听起来不错 能让你平静吗 -不能 |
[23:25] | Nina, what do you sell that calms people down? | 妮娜 你卖的东西有能让人冷静的吗 |
[23:28] | Eccles cakes? | 葡萄干小饼 |
[23:30] | Some Eccles cakes, please. | 那就来点葡萄干小饼吧 |
[23:32] | How’s your naked man friend? | 你那位裸男朋友怎么样了 |
[23:34] | He’s not, he’s not my… | 他不是 他不是我的… |
[23:37] | Well, he’s certainly not naked anymore. | 他现在肯定不是裸体了 |
[23:39] | You’re a dark horse, Mr. Fell. | 我看好你哦 斐尔先生 |
[23:42] | – Are you a bookseller too? – Not even at gunpoint. | -你也是卖书的吗 -打死我都不可能是 |
[23:45] | This is Crowley. | 他是克劳利 |
[23:48] | He and I | 他和我 |
[23:49] | go back a long time. | 是老交情了 |
[23:51] | Charmed. | 幸会 |
[23:54] | Listen, something big is going on in Heaven. | 天堂里发生了大事 |
[23:56] | Do you know anything about it? | 你有听到什么风声吗 |
[23:57] | Possibly a little. | 可能略有耳闻 |
[23:58] | Why don’t we go into your shop and discuss it there? | 我们为什么不去你的店里聊呢 |
[24:02] | – Because there’s a naked man there? – Not technically. | -因为那里有个裸男吗 -严格来说不是 |
[24:05] | Has this got anything to do | 这个与我们现在 |
[24:06] | with why we aren’t in your bookshop right now? | 不在你的店里有关系吗 |
[24:11] | Is it something I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[24:28] | Mr. Fell, about the rent. | 斐尔先生 房租的事 |
[24:30] | I just want to say, you’re an angel. | 我只想说 你是个天使 |
[24:33] | Nothing of the sort. | 没这回事 |
[24:35] | Eccles cake? | 吃葡萄干小饼吗 |
[24:39] | Doing good again, angel? | 又做好事了吗 天使 |
[24:40] | It hardly counts. | 几乎算不上 |
[24:41] | A purely selfish action. | 只不过是出于私心 |
[24:55] | Back again? | 又回来了? |
[24:56] | Just thought I’d get a final something. End of the day. | 毕竟一天结束了 还是想再吃点什么 |
[24:59] | Pity. I thought it was my charming personality. | 真遗憾 我还以为是因为我的人格魅力呢 |
[25:03] | Actually, I brought you something, because… | 其实我给你带了点东西 因为 |
[25:06] | Nina Simone. | 这是妮娜·西蒙的唱片 |
[25:08] | And your name is Nina. | 正好你的名字叫妮娜 |
[25:12] | I don’t have anything to play it on. | 我没有东西来播放这个 |
[25:17] | Right. | 对噢 |
[25:18] | – Of course. – Skinny latte? | -我疏忽了 -还喝脱脂拿铁吗 |
[25:20] | Oh no, I’d be up all night. | 不了 会一晚上都睡不着 |
[25:21] | Just a herbal tea. Mint tea. | 花草茶就行 薄荷茶 |
[25:23] | Although the chamomile looks nice. | 虽然洋甘菊看着也不错 |
[25:25] | We’re getting older. | 我们不再年轻了 |
[25:26] | Remember when we used to party and stay up all night? | 还记得我们以前会开派对 玩通宵吗 |
[25:28] | Now we’re all in bed by ten. | 现在十点就睡觉了 |
[25:29] | I didn’t go to parties. | 我没参加过派对 |
[25:31] | Well, you were a teenager, weren’t you? | 你曾经也是个青少年 不是吗 |
[25:32] | Yeah but not that sort of teenager. | 是 但没那么叛逆 |
[25:36] | Sorry, I shouldn’t have brought over the LP without asking. | 抱歉 我不应该没问就把唱片拿过来 |
[25:38] | Been a long day. | 今天真累啊 |
[25:39] | I need to finish closing the shop. | 我得关店了 |
[25:40] | My partner’s expecting me home. | 我的伴侣在等我回家 |
[25:42] | Oh you, you have a partner? | 你有伴侣了吗 |
[25:45] | Who really doesn’t like it when I’m late, | 我家那位不喜欢我回去太晚 |
[25:46] | so, hard choices, mint tea or chamomile? | 所以你到底是要薄荷茶还是洋甘菊茶 |
[25:51] | I wasn’t gonna say this out there, | 我本不想在外面这么说 |
[25:52] | but it sounds like something a bit weird | 但听起来你的老朋友们 |
[25:56] | is going in with your old lot. | 似乎遭遇了一些怪事 |
[25:59] | You’ll never guess who Shax was asking me about. | 你绝对猜不到沙克斯在向我打听谁 |
[26:02] | Yes, I think perhaps I will. | 我应该能猜出来 |
[26:05] | Go on then, guess. | 那你猜猜看 |
[26:08] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[26:10] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[26:12] | Do we know a Jim? | 我们认识叫吉姆的吗 |
[26:13] | – Hi there. – Argh, Gabriel! | -你好 -妈呀 加百列 |
[26:16] | See, I told you I looked like a Gabriel. | 看吧 早告诉过你我长得像加百列 |
[26:20] | – What’s he doing here? – I don’t know. | -他在这里干什么 -我不知道 |
[26:22] | – What’s happened to him? – I don’t know. | -他怎么了 -我不知道 |
[26:24] | – Well, ask him! – I have! He doesn’t know either. | -问他啊 -我问了 他也不知道 |
[26:27] | Ask him properly! | 好好问 |
[26:34] | What… are you… doing… in… this bookshop?! | 你 在 这 家 书 店 做 什 么 |
[26:46] | I… am… dusting. | 我 在 清灰 |
[27:04] | So, okay, he’s gonna be okay. | 好吧 他会没事的 |
[27:08] | We can just take him somewhere and leave him there. | 我们可以把他带去某处 然后扔在那 |
[27:10] | Take him where? | 带他去哪里 |
[27:12] | Anywhere. | 随便哪里 |
[27:14] | The crucial part of the plan isn’t the taking him somewhere. | 计划的重点不是带他去哪里 |
[27:17] | It’s not bringing him back again. | 而是别让他再回来 |
[27:19] | We’ll bundle him into the Bentley I’ll drive to… | 我们把他捆了塞进宾利 然后我开车去 |
[27:22] | Dartmoor and dump him. | 达特姆尔 然后抛下他 |
[27:24] | – Why Dartmoor? – Because! | -为什么去达特姆尔 -因为 |
[27:25] | Dartmoor is a long way away and it isn’t here! | 达特姆尔很远且不在本地 |
[27:28] | Crowley, he’s in trouble. | 克劳利 他遇到麻烦了 |
[27:31] | Then we should get as far from him as we can, | 那我们就该尽量离他远点 |
[27:32] | as quickly as possible. | 越快越好 |
[27:34] | He said something terrible was going to happen to him. | 他说他将遇到大麻烦 |
[27:37] | All the more reason for him to be nowhere near us when it does! | 那就更应该让他离我们远远的 |
[27:40] | I just… | 我只是… |
[27:41] | Angel, | 天使 |
[27:42] | this is the supreme archangel of all Heaven, your former boss, | 他是整个天堂的至高大天使 你的前老板 |
[27:46] | who tried very hard to cast you into hellfire and destroy you. | 他曾竭尽全力想将你投入地狱之火毁灭你 |
[27:49] | He is not our friend. | 他不是我们的朋友 |
[27:51] | – I don’t think he really has any friends. – Exactly. | -我觉得他没朋友 -说得对 |
[27:53] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 说得对 |
[27:56] | What does your exactly mean exactly? | 你指的是我哪句说得对 |
[27:58] | I feel like your exactly and my exactly are different exactlys. | 我觉得咱俩说的不是一回事 |
[28:00] | Well, he doesn’t have any friends, so he needs us. | 他没任何朋友 所以他需要我们 |
[28:03] | What I need is for him to be nowhere near me, | 而我需要他离我远远的 |
[28:07] | and the precious, peaceful, fragile existence | 远离我在这里为自己打造的 |
[28:10] | that I have carved out for myself here. | 这份珍贵 平静又脆弱的生活 |
[28:12] | – I thought we carved it out for ourselves. – So did I! | -我以为这是我们俩一起打造出的生活 -我也以为 |
[28:16] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[28:18] | If you refuse to help me, then of course… | 如果你拒绝帮我 那么当然了… |
[28:21] | you’re at liberty to go. | 你可以离开 |
[28:25] | To go? | 离开 |
[28:28] | Right, this is how you wanna do it? | 行 你想这样是吧 |
[28:29] | No, I would love you to help me. | 不 我想让你帮我 |
[28:32] | I’m asking you to help me take care of him. | 我想请你帮我照顾他 |
[28:38] | But if you won’t, you won’t. | 但如果你不愿意 那我也不强求 |
[28:42] | Yeah, I won’t. | 对 我不愿意 |
[28:46] | You’re on your own with this one. | 这事你自己处理吧 |
[29:02] | Just breathe, that’s what humans do… | 深呼吸 人类就是这么做的… |
[29:05] | then they count to ten before they do anything stupid! | 在做蠢事前 他们会数到十 |
[29:18] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[29:19] | See that bloke? | 看到那家伙了吗 |
[29:20] | Six shots of espresso. He’s smoking. | 之前这人要了六份浓缩咖啡 他在冒烟[抽烟] |
[29:22] | There’s no law against it. | 抽烟又不违法 |
[29:23] | You can smoke in the street. | 在街上可以抽烟 |
[29:25] | I mean, look at him. He’s smoking. | 但你看看他 他在冒烟 |
[29:31] | I can’t do this. I’m just so angry! | 我做不到 我实在太生气了 |
[29:33] | Ten! | 十 |
[29:40] | I think that man was just struck by lightning! | 那个人是不是刚才被雷劈了 |
[29:42] | – No, this is not happening. – What’s wrong? | -不 不是吧 -怎么了 |
[29:45] | In case of a power cut, the security system kicks in. | 一旦停电 安保系统就会启动 |
[29:47] | This door’s just auto locked. | 门刚刚自动锁上了 |
[29:49] | We’re gonna be in here for a while. | 我们要在这里待上一阵了 |
[29:51] | I’m sure we can just call and they’ll let us out. | 我们肯定可以打电话叫他们放我们出去 |
[29:55] | – My phone’s dead. – So is mine. | -但我手机没电了 -我的也是 |
[30:00] | You misunderstand me, Uriel, no doubt accidentally. | 你误会我了 乌列尔 你一定是无意的 |
[30:04] | I think I understand you rather well, Michael. | 我想我很清楚你的意思 米迦勒 |
[30:07] | You’re saying that someone needs to give the orders, | 你是说有人需要来发号施令 |
[30:09] | and that’s going to be you. | 而那个人就是你 |
[30:10] | There is, of course, no question of replacing the supreme archangel. | 当然了 我不是说要更换至高大天使 |
[30:19] | I am the Archangel Michael, | 我是大天使米迦勒 |
[30:22] | you are the Archangel Uriel. | 你是大天使乌列尔 |
[30:24] | We aren’t in charge. | 我们不是天使统领 |
[30:26] | Right now, as of this moment, | 现在 此刻 |
[30:28] | Heaven does not have a supreme archangel. | 天堂没有至高大天使 |
[30:31] | There is always a supreme archangel. | 永远都有至高大天使 |
[30:34] | Oh yes? And who’s that? | 是吗 那是谁 |
[30:36] | My point is that during Gabriel’s absence, | 我想说的是 在加百列不在期间 |
[30:41] | his duties must still be carried out. | 必须有人继续履行他的职责 |
[30:44] | Someone’s gotta give the orders. | 总得有人下达命令 |
[30:51] | And that’s you? | 那个人就是你吗 |
[30:52] | It’s all of us. | 是我们全体 |
[30:55] | Led by me. | 在我的领导下 |
[30:58] | I am duty officer. | 我是代理长官 |
[31:04] | Your beatitudes? | 两位法座 |
[31:06] | – Yes. – Yes. | -什么事 -什么事 |
[31:18] | I think you should hear this. | 有事要向二位汇报 |
[31:20] | Muriel! | 穆利尔 |
[31:24] | – Hello. – And you are? | -你们好 -你是谁 |
[31:26] | Oh, no one. | 无名小卒 |
[31:27] | I mean, technically, Muriel, 37th order scrivener, | 严格上来说 我叫穆利尔 第37级命令抄写员 |
[31:32] | but, you know, no one. | 但就是个无名小卒 |
[31:35] | Well? | 什么事 |
[31:45] | Well, I… I found something. | 我发现个东西 |
[31:48] | By the lift to Down, on the floor. | 就在通往地狱的电梯旁边的地上 |
[31:53] | A material object? | 一个实物吗 |
[31:59] | In Heaven? That’s impossible. | 在天堂里吗 这不可能 |
[32:02] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:52] | That’s definitely an earthly object. | 这绝对是地球上的东西 |
[32:55] | I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[32:57] | I think he’s gone to Earth. | 我觉得他去地球了 |
[33:19] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[33:21] | Come on! In my car? Really? | 搞什么 在我车里 真是的 |
[33:23] | Hello traitor. | 你好 叛徒 |
[33:25] | Lord Beelzebub! | 别西卜大人 |
[33:28] | I suppose you’re wondering why I called you here. | 我猜你在想我为什么叫你来这 |
[33:31] | You came to me! | 是你来找我的 |
[33:34] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[33:42] | I thought we had a generalized understanding. | 我还以为我们已经有点共识了 |
[33:47] | We don’t. | 并没有 |
[33:49] | You’re still a traitor. | 你依然是个叛徒 |
[33:50] | I could put a price on your head any time I wanted to. | 只要我想 随时都能悬赏你的脑袋 |
[33:53] | Is that a new face? | 你是换了张新皮吗 |
[33:55] | What, this old thing? | 你说这个老物件吗 |
[33:58] | I’ve had it for ages. | 老早就有了 |
[34:01] | Such a pity that Hell never really appreciated your talents, Crowley. | 可惜地狱从没真正赏识过你的才华 克劳利 |
[34:06] | It is? It is, yeah. | 是吗 确实 |
[34:07] | What if I said Hell was willing to forget everything you did, | 我要是说地狱不想追究你干的那些事 |
[34:10] | that we were willing to accept you back, | 并且愿意接受你回来 |
[34:12] | no questions asked with a hefty promotion? | 加官进爵 不说二话呢 |
[34:15] | Doesn’t actually sound like the sort of thing you’re likely to say. | 听起来真不像你会吐出来的话 |
[34:19] | Might be. | 可能吧 |
[34:22] | The Archangel Gabriel has vanished. | 大天使加百列消失了 |
[34:25] | We know he isn’t in Heaven. | 我们只知道他不在天堂 |
[34:26] | What we don’t know is where he is. | 但不知道他具体在哪 |
[34:30] | How mysterious. | 真神秘 |
[34:31] | We think someone must be hiding him from us. | 我们觉得肯定是有人把他藏起来了 |
[34:33] | Not very likely. | 不太可能 |
[34:34] | If you found Gabriel and handed him over to us, | 如果你找到加百列 并把他交给我们 |
[34:36] | you could name your price. | 你可以随便开价 |
[34:38] | I’ve got all the hosts of Hell hunting for him, | 我已经让地狱里所有恶魔都去找他了 |
[34:40] | and we will find him, | 肯定能找到 |
[34:41] | but you, Crowley, you know Earth better than anyone. | 但你 克劳利 没人比你更了解地球 |
[34:46] | Well, I… | 这个 我 |
[34:48] | it’s a big universe, lots of places that an archangel on the lam | 宇宙这么大 一个大天使能藏的地方多了去了 |
[34:51] | could have a wonderful time and never be seen again. | 他可以随便逍遥快活 还神不知鬼不觉 |
[34:53] | Well, wherever he is, you find Gabriel for me | 不管加百列在哪 只要你帮我找到他 |
[34:55] | and you can have whatever your nasty little heart desires. | 想要什么我都能给你 |
[34:59] | You could be a Duke of Hell. | 你甚至可以做地狱公爵 |
[35:02] | According to what I’m hearing, | 根据我听说的 |
[35:03] | on a grapevine that obviously doesn’t exist, | 一个显然不存在的小道消息 |
[35:06] | upstairs is seriously troubled about Gabriel’s disappearance. | 上面对加百列的消失深感不安 |
[35:10] | I’m hearing that anybody they find involved in this affair | 听说任何被发现与此事有关的人 |
[35:13] | will be dealt with. | 都会被处理掉 |
[35:17] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[35:31] | Extreme… sanctions. | 终极制裁 |
[35:37] | That isn’t actually a thing. | 这东西不存在 |
[35:39] | That’s just something we used to joke about to frighten the cherubs. | 这是我们用来开玩笑吓唬小天使的 |
[35:42] | No, it exists. | 不 有的 |
[35:44] | Extreme sanctions. | 终极制裁 |
[35:45] | Anyone found involved in Gabriel’s disappearance | 所有被发现涉及加百列消失事件的人 |
[35:48] | will be erased from the Book of Life. | 都会被从生命之书上抹去 |
[35:50] | They won’t just be gone, | 他们不会简单地死掉 |
[35:52] | they will never have existed. | 而是会彻底消失 |
[35:55] | Well, that will teach them a lesson, alright. | 那才能让他们长个教训 |
[35:59] | So, if you hear anything, come to me first, yeah? | 所以 你听到任何消息都先告诉我 好吗 |
[36:01] | I don’t know anything about this, | 我什么也不知道 |
[36:02] | but I’ll absolutely let you know. | 但如果我知道 肯定告诉你 |
[36:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[36:10] | Aziraphale, what have you done? | 亚茨拉斐尔 你干了什么 |
[36:19] | Someone’s coming. Hold up your sign. | 有人来了 举牌子 |
[36:27] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 别这样 |
[36:31] | Somebody could just walk right into my shop | 人们可以直接进到我店里 |
[36:32] | and just take records. | 拿走那些唱片 |
[36:34] | They could empty the till. | 他们可以掏空收银台 |
[36:35] | I could see them from here, I couldn’t stop them. | 而我只能在这看着他们 无能为力 |
[36:37] | If I owned a record shop, | 我要是有个唱片店 |
[36:38] | I’d be more worried about people breaking in | 我更怕人们破门而入 |
[36:40] | and leaving more records behind. | 却什么都不稀罕 |
[36:44] | Want some wine? | 喝酒吗 |
[36:45] | I’ve got a bottle in the back for emergencies. | 我后面放了一瓶以备不时之需 |
[36:47] | – This qualifies. – I don’t drink. | -现在也是时候了 -我不喝酒 |
[36:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[36:52] | I just never wanted to. | 就从来都不想喝 |
[36:54] | I don’t like the taste. | 不喜欢这个味道 |
[36:56] | Well, I need a drink. | 好吧 我得喝点 |
[37:02] | No judgement. | 我不会评判你的 |
[37:03] | Good. | 不错 |
[37:07] | I have enough judgement in my life already. | 我这一生已经遭受过太多评判了 |
[37:09] | When my phone goes back on, | 等我手机一开机 |
[37:10] | there’s gonna be about 100 worried texts from Lindsay. | 一定会有上百条短信等着我 琳赛发的 |
[37:14] | Must be nice, | 一定很幸福 |
[37:16] | to have someone at home who cares where you are. | 家里有人关心你去哪了 |
[37:20] | Yeah, well, Lindsay likes it | 确实 如果我要迟到十多分钟 |
[37:22] | if I text when I’m gonna be more than ten minutes late. | 琳赛会希望我发短信告诉她一声 |
[37:27] | It’s funny, I was sort of hoping we’d have a chance to talk. | 说来有趣 其实我一直希望我们能有个机会聊聊 |
[37:30] | And now… | 而现在 |
[37:31] | here we are, locked in. | 我们都被锁在店里了 |
[37:35] | Here we both are. | 我们都在这 |
[37:42] | ♪Hey, boy, where did you go?♪ | ♪嘿 男孩 你去了哪里♪ |
[37:43] | ♪I learned my passion In the good old-fashioned♪ | ♪我在古典的情侣学院中♪ |
[37:46] | ♪School of loverboys♪ | ♪认识到了自己的爱恋♪ |
[37:49] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[37:51] | There’s only room for one of us in this lane, | 这条路只容得下一辆车 |
[37:52] | and it’s not you. | 别想跟我抢 |
[37:55] | No, don’t even think about it. | 想让我停 没门 |
[37:59] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[38:01] | Why sell records? Nobody buys records anymore. | 你为什么要卖唱片 现在已经没人买唱片了 |
[38:05] | You see, the record shop was opened by my great grandmother in the 1920s. | 我曾祖母在20世纪20年代开了这家唱片店 |
[38:09] | Originally, our shop was in a corner of Mr. Fell’s bookshop. | 最开始 我家店是开在斐尔先生书店的一角 |
[38:12] | I think that’s why he lets me stay on. Old time’s sake. | 可能这就是他让我留下的原因吧 有旧情分在 |
[38:15] | Because what, his grandfather knew your great grandmother? | 什么情分 他爷爷认识你曾祖母吗 |
[38:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:27] | Someone’s coming this way! Signs! | 有人过来了 快拿牌子 |
[38:28] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[38:29] | The one who was struck by lightning, | 被雷劈的那位 |
[38:30] | the six shots of espresso. | 点了六份浓缩的那位 |
[38:36] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[38:38] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[38:43] | That’s a coincidence. | 真是巧啊 |
[38:44] | It went out when he went that way, and– | 当时他往那边走 然后就停电了 现在 |
[38:49] | 我受够了 我是个大活人 你怎么能不重视我 你在哪儿 | |
[38:49] | That’s Lindsay. | 是琳赛 |
[38:50] | 你得好好跟我解释一下了 我受够了 妮娜 你有没有认真看待这段感情 | |
[39:13] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[39:16] | Yes. I can see that. | 知道 我看得见 |
[39:21] | You want a big, “I think I said the wrong thing,” sort of apology, | 你想要个正式的 “我好像说错话了”这种道歉吗 |
[39:24] | or can we take that as said? | 还是就当我已经道过歉了 |
[39:27] | I’d like the apology, actually. | 我还真想看你道个歉 |
[39:31] | You were right. | 你之前说得对 |
[39:38] | Not good enough. | 不够隆重 |
[39:39] | – I want a proper apology. – No. | -我要正式的道歉 -没门 |
[39:42] | – With the little dance. – I don’t do the dance. | -带跳舞的那种 -我不跳舞 |
[39:44] | I did the “I was wrong” dance in 1650, | 我可跳舞道歉好多次了 1650年 |
[39:48] | – in 1793, 1941… – Fine! | -1793年 1941… -好吧 |
[40:03] | You were right, you were right, | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[40:04] | I was wrong, you were right. | 我错了 你说的都对 |
[40:09] | Okay? | 行了吧 |
[40:11] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[40:13] | Now, we need to keep him here and hide him. | 我们得把他留在这儿 藏起来 |
[40:16] | – From who? – Everybody. Heaven, Hell, humanity. | -谁会找他 -所有人 天堂 地狱 人类 |
[40:19] | We do it together. | 我们一起干 |
[40:20] | We make it so nobody notices he’s here, | 别让其他人发现他在这儿 |
[40:21] | until we’ve sorted all this out. | 直到我们弄清前因后果 |
[40:23] | – Together? – Yes. We do a… | -一起吗 -对 我们施一个 |
[40:25] | a little miracle | 小小的奇迹 |
[40:28] | so nobody can spot him even if they’re looking for him. | 让所有人 甚至专程找他的人也发现不了他 |
[40:30] | No, I mean, especially if they’re looking for him. | 不 应该说尤其是专程找他的那些人 |
[40:32] | I think Heaven would notice | 我想哪怕我只施一个 |
[40:33] | if I was to perform even a very minor miracle. | 微不足道的奇迹 天堂也会知道的 |
[40:36] | I don’t want Hell taking an interest either. | 我也不想地狱注意到我们 |
[40:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:40] | Where did you come back from? | 你从哪儿回这儿来的 |
[40:41] | Outside. | 外面 |
[40:43] | Outside? | 外面 |
[40:47] | Is it big? Can I see the outside? | 外面大吗 我能看看外面吗 |
[40:50] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[40:52] | You need to stay here, inside the bookshop. | 你得待在这里 在书店里面 |
[40:56] | We can look after you in here. Just stay here. | 在这里 我们能照顾你 老实待着 |
[40:59] | Crowley, what if we each did half a miracle? | 克劳利 要是我们一人施一半的奇迹呢 |
[41:02] | I could hide him from your former people, | 我让你的前同事看不见他 |
[41:04] | and you could hide him from mine. | 你让我的前同事看不见他 |
[41:06] | It would barely move the dials. | 这样就正负抵消了 |
[41:08] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[41:10] | Yeah, that could work. Yes, okay. Okay. | 这招能行 好啊 很好 |
[41:13] | You… | 你 |
[41:14] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[41:15] | Short for James but… | 詹姆斯的简称 |
[41:16] | Jim? Right. | 吉姆 好吧 |
[41:19] | Sit in this chair. | 坐到这把椅子上 |
[41:22] | You take his right hand, I’ll take his left. | 你抓他右手 我抓左手 |
[41:27] | We need to make this the tiniest, | 这个奇迹我们一人一半 |
[41:30] | most insubstantial, | 还要做得 |
[41:33] | fractional half a miracle we have ever performed. | 毫无痕迹 微不足道 几不可闻 |
[41:35] | No traces of anything miraculous left behind. | 不能留下任何施展奇迹的踪迹 |
[41:37] | – No alarm bells ringing in Heaven. – Right. | -绝不能触发天堂的警铃 -好 |
[41:42] | Count of three. | 我数三下 |
[41:44] | One, two, three, now. | 一 二 三 动手 |
[41:54] | Do you think it worked? | 你觉得成功了吗 |
[41:56] | I don’t know. Probably. | 不知道啊 可能吧 |
[42:02] | Good news, Jim. | 好消息 吉姆 |
[42:04] | Nobody’s going to notice you. You’re safe here. | 没人会注意到你 你在这儿是安全的 |
[42:08] | For now. | 暂时如此 |
[42:08] | While we figure out what’s actually going on. | 而我们要搞清楚到底出了什么事 |
[42:11] | I think I know what’s going on. | 我好像知道出什么事了 |
[42:13] | What? | 什么 |
[42:16] | I don’t go to the outside, | 我不用去外面 |
[42:18] | and now I have two friends. | 还多了俩朋友 |
[42:22] | I am not your friend. | 我才不是你朋友 |
[42:29] | I think it took. | 我觉得我们成功了 |
[42:32] | That was a class-A surreptitious half a miracle. | 刚才那半个悄悄的奇迹真是一流水平 |
[42:38] | No one will have noticed a thing. | 不会有任何人发现的 |
[42:51] | Excuse me, Michael. | 打扰了 米迦勒 |
[42:53] | I think this one’s for you to deal with. | 这件事应该是你来处理吧 |
[42:55] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[42:56] | You’re the duty officer. | 你是代理长官 |
[42:57] | – I know I’m the duty officer! – It’s Earth. | -我知道我是代理长官 -是地球出事了 |
[43:01] | You better come over here. | 你最好过来一下 |
[43:05] | Have you spotted Gabriel? | 你是找到加百列了吗 |
[43:06] | Not as such, but check it out. | 不是 但你来看 |
[43:10] | Stop that noise! | 快关了这噪音吧 |
[43:12] | Can you turn off the alarm, please? | 请关掉警报 |
[43:31] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[43:33] | We may not know where Gabriel is, | 我们或许不知道加百列身在何方 |
[43:35] | but I’ll tell you what we do know. | 但有一件事 我们可以肯定 |
[43:37] | There’s a former angel in this, | 有位前天使卷进来了 |
[43:39] | up to his bookshop-owning neck. | 并且正在他的书店里忙得不可开交 |