时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 吉姆的热巧克力 吉姆的马克杯 | |
[00:31] | Take my advice, you won’t look at it. | 听我一句劝 别看消息 |
[00:35] | I’ve told you. | 我说的吧 |
[00:36] | You make better coffee when you’re happier. The girls notice. | 你开心时做的咖啡更好喝 姑娘们都发现了 |
[00:39] | I’m perfectly happy. | 我很开心 |
[00:41] | That’ll be your Lindsay texting again. | 看来你家琳赛又开始短信轰炸了 |
[00:42] | I don’t believe my relationship is any concern of yours. | 我的情感问题好像跟你没关系吧 |
[00:45] | Obviously not. | 当然 |
[00:46] | Save where it intrudes on my girls’ welfare | 只要它不影响到我姑娘们的福祉 |
[00:48] | and quality of life and coffee. | 生活质量 以及咖啡口感 |
[00:54] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[00:55] | Somebody’s got a sense of humor, or an interesting kink. | 那人要么很幽默 要么是怪胎 |
[00:58] | Either way, puts a smile on your face. | 不管怎样 都能逗人一笑 |
[01:01] | Last one, double Americano with oat milk and hazelnut syrup. | 最后一杯 双倍美式加燕麦奶加榛子糖浆 |
[01:05] | Well. Not on your face, Nina love. | 她是逗不笑你了 亲爱的妮娜 |
[01:09] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[01:16] | Open up! Police! | 开门 警察 |
[01:34] | ‘Ello, ‘ello, ‘ello! | 你好 你好 |
[01:35] | What’s all this then? | 你有没有什么事啊 |
[01:39] | Good morning, officer. | 早上好 警官 |
[01:40] | Yes! Exactly! | 没错 |
[01:42] | I’m a human police officer. | 我是一名人类警察 |
[01:44] | Hmm. I thought you probably were. | 我就觉得你是来着 |
[01:47] | Did you? Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:49] | Oh, wonderful. | 太好了 |
[01:50] | Well, you’re right. I am one. | 你说得对 我是警察 |
[01:52] | Jolly good. And err, how can I help you? | 好极了 那您需要什么帮助吗 |
[01:56] | Well, sir. | 先生 |
[01:58] | As you may know, as a human police officer, | 你该知道 作为一名人类警察 |
[02:01] | I can unobtrusively monitor you without raising suspicion. | 我可以暗中监视你 而不会引起怀疑 |
[02:05] | – Indeed you can. – Great! | -确实如此 -太好了 |
[02:07] | Well, could I come in and do it inside please? | 我能进去监视你吗 |
[02:10] | Only cause it’s really noisy out here and I can’t hear anything. | 外面太吵了 我什么都偷听不到 |
[02:14] | By all means. | 您请便 |
[02:33] | Cup of tea, officer? | 来杯茶吗 警官 |
[02:35] | Umm… Yes? | 应该可以 |
[02:37] | A human police officer would generally accept a cup of tea. | 人类警察通常会接过茶杯 |
[02:40] | Ah! Then so shall I. | 那我也接吧 |
[02:50] | To drink. | 这是用来喝的 |
[03:08] | You know, I think I’ll just look at mine for a while. | 我还是…看看就好了 |
[03:12] | – As you please. – Great! | -您随意 -好的 |
[03:15] | I always say the best part of a “cupperty” is looking at it. | 我常说 “杯茶”还是用来看最好 |
[03:22] | This is ridiculous! | 太荒唐了 |
[03:25] | Why don’t you just go by train? You love trains. | 你为什么不能坐火车去 你可爱坐火车了 |
[03:29] | Who’s this now? | 这又是哪位 |
[03:30] | This is a human police officer | 这是一位人类警察 |
[03:32] | who’s just popped in to have a quick look at a cup of tea. | 进来就为了”看”一杯茶 |
[03:37] | ‘Ello, ‘ello, ‘ello. | 你好 你好 |
[03:39] | – Tell me, Constable– – Inspector. | -巡警 请告诉我… -我是督察 |
[03:42] | Oh… You know, you are dressed as a constable. | 你穿的是巡警的制服 |
[03:46] | Inspector Constable! | 我是巡警督察 |
[03:48] | – That’s my name. – Of course it is. | -我就叫这名字 -当然了 |
[03:54] | First visit to Earth, is it, by any chance? | 她该不是头一回来地球吧 |
[03:56] | Yes! It’s amazing, isn’t it? Just the– | 是的 这里太神奇了 光是… |
[04:06] | Or rather, no. | 那个 不是的 |
[04:07] | Obviously I’ve been here for, like… 200 years. | 其实我在地球待了…两百年了 |
[04:12] | Oh! But when I said yes just then, | 我刚刚说”是的” |
[04:14] | that was an error, which proves that I’m human. | 那是口误 会口误说明我是人类 |
[04:18] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:19] | Perhaps you meant this is your first visit to London? | 或许你是想说 你是头一回来伦敦 |
[04:23] | Yes! That’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[04:25] | I was recently transferred to London from another… | 我是最近才调来伦敦的 从别的… |
[04:29] | human settlement. | 人类聚居地 |
[04:30] | Oh yeah? Which one? | 是吗 从哪里 |
[04:36] | Word with you, Angel, in private. | 跟你说句话 天使 私下说 |
[04:41] | But, no! But err… I’m supposed to observe you. | 不 别呀 我应该监视你才对 |
[04:43] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:44] | We can always tell you everything we talked about afterwards. | 一会儿我们可以把谈话内容告诉你 |
[04:47] | Ah, great! | 那太好了 |
[04:50] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[05:06] | I don’t know how you lot have managed | 我真的想不通 你们这么一群活宝 |
[05:07] | to stay in charge all this time. | 怎么能掌管宇宙这么多年 |
[05:09] | I’m not sure we have, have we? | 也没怎么掌管住嘛 对吧 |
[05:11] | Where’s Gabriel? What is that angel doing here? | 加百列去哪儿了 那位天使又来干什么 |
[05:14] | Jim is in his bedroom upstairs. | 吉姆在楼上 他卧室里 |
[05:16] | I told him bookshops are always closed on a Wednesday. | 我告诉他 书店周三会关门 |
[05:18] | As for Inspector Constable, | 至于那位巡警督察 |
[05:20] | at a guess, they were sent to verify the 25 Lazarii miracle | 我猜她是被派来调查那个25拉撒路的奇迹的 |
[05:24] | you and I seem to have accidentally performed together the other night. | 就那晚咱俩不小心一起施放的奇迹 |
[05:27] | That’s how you lot measure miracles? | 你们就这么计量奇迹的啊 |
[05:28] | How many times it could have brought someone back from the dead? | 能复活一个人多少次就算多少拉撒路 |
[05:31] | And I’m very much afraid that… | 而且我很担心 |
[05:33] | that angel out there will establish very quickly | 外面那位天使很快就会发现 |
[05:35] | that I lied to Heaven about the miracle in question. | 我向天堂瞒报了那次奇迹的真实情况 |
[05:38] | Right. Well, we just need to get Nina | 那好 我们只要让妮娜 |
[05:40] | to do the love thing with Maggie. | 跟玛姬谈恋爱就好了 |
[05:42] | One fabulous kiss and we’re good. I have a plan. | 她俩一吻定情 咱们一劳永逸 我有个计划 |
[05:44] | Excellent. Can I have the car keys? | 棒极了 能给我车钥匙吗 |
[05:46] | Don’t you want to hear my plan? Or, you know, go by train. | 你不想听我的计划吗 或者你坐火车去也行 |
[05:49] | Car keys, please. | 请给我车钥匙 |
[05:52] | All done? | 说完话了吗 |
[05:53] | Yes! Nothing you need to worry about. | 是的 没什么好担心的 |
[05:55] | Listen, you wouldn’t be interested in humans falling in love, would you? | 你不会对人类相爱这种事感兴趣吧 |
[05:59] | I… I know for some members of the police force it’s a bit of a hobby! | 我认识一些警察 他们很喜欢掺和这种事 |
[06:03] | Yes! Yes, I am! Oh, especially– | 我很感兴趣 尤其是 |
[06:05] | Maggie and Nina over the road. Ah, yes. | 街对面的玛姬和妮娜 是啊 |
[06:07] | Well, we, humans of Earth have a saying: | 我们地球上的人类 有句话叫做 |
[06:11] | you can only tell if people are in love by waiting a few days | 日久才能见人心 |
[06:14] | because humans are weird and that’s how it works. | 因为人类都很古怪 现实就是这样 |
[06:18] | Oh… yes! I knew that. | 是 我知道 |
[06:21] | Well, don’t hesitate to ask me | 这位巡警·督查 |
[06:23] | if you have any other questions about love, Inspector… Constable. | 如果你有任何关于爱的问题 尽管来问我 |
[06:26] | I’ll just be here helping to run this bookshop | 在我朋友开我的车去爱丁堡期间 |
[06:29] | while my friend drives my car to Edinburgh. | 我会在这里帮他看着书店 |
[06:37] | – Excuse me… – What? I’m a bit busy. | -打扰一下 – 干嘛 我现在很忙 |
[06:39] | Yes, I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[06:41] | But I just needed to ask you about your love life. | 但我想问一些关于你情感生活的问题 |
[06:45] | Get out. Now. | 立刻滚开 |
[06:47] | Now… We’re going to Edinburgh. | 现在 要去爱丁堡了 |
[08:21] | 第三章 我知道我要去哪里 | |
[08:36] | From the confidential journals of A.Z. Fell, Volume 603. | 来自亚·茨·斐尔的机密日志 603卷 |
[08:43] | Dear Diary, | 亲爱的日记 |
[08:45] | last month Crowley and I both happened to be in Edinburgh. | 上个月我和克劳利正好都在爱丁堡 |
[08:51] | And he insisted I visit a local graveyard at midnight. | 他坚持让我在半夜去当地的墓园 |
[08:56] | He had come upon something he said that might amuse me. | 他偶然碰到了一个他觉得会逗笑我的东西 |
[09:00] | A statue of the supreme archangel himself! | 一座至高大天使的雕像 |
[09:10] | It’s depressingly accurate. | 这也太像了 |
[09:12] | It’s definitely Gabriel. It’s uncanny. | 这就是加百列本人 太离谱了 |
[09:15] | Do you think he knows? | 你觉得他自己知道吗 |
[09:17] | Probably comes here to stare at it. | 他可能经常过来凝视这雕像 |
[09:19] | Marveling at his own beauty. | 被自己的美貌折服 |
[09:23] | I think there’s someone here. | 这里好像有人 |
[09:26] | This one’s mine, ya bastards! | 这个是我的 你们这些混蛋 |
[09:30] | Rather strange time to be burying someone. | 现在可不是下葬的吉时 |
[09:32] | I’ve got a spade. | 我手里有铁锹 |
[09:34] | If the two of you are still here in ten seconds, I’ll use it on you. | 如果不在十秒之内滚蛋 我就用它敲你 |
[09:37] | I like you! | 我很欣赏你 |
[09:39] | Don’t let us stop you. | 别因为我们停下来 |
[09:42] | Oh, this isn’t good. | 这行为可不好 |
[09:44] | Well, depending on the point of view. | 好不好要取决于立场 |
[09:46] | You say potato, I say excellent. | 你觉得不好 我认为绝妙 |
[09:49] | My side are gonna love a spot of bodysnatchin’. | 我们恶魔就很喜欢这种能偷尸体的地方 |
[09:53] | Allow me to introduce myself. I’m– | 请允许我自我介绍一下 我是 |
[09:56] | – English? – Mr… McFell. | -说人话 -麦克斐尔先生 |
[10:00] | I just thought I should warn you that digging up bodies… | 我得警告你 挖掘尸体 |
[10:06] | Well, it’s wrong. | 是不对的 |
[10:07] | He’s not using it anymore. | 反正他也用不上了 |
[10:09] | Just something for his family to cry over. | 除了让家人对着哭之外 也没别的用处 |
[10:11] | Now, would you like a wee hand with your corpse? | 那你需要帮忙抬尸体吗 |
[10:19] | I resolved to show this young person | 我决心要告诉这个年轻人 |
[10:21] | the error of her ways. | 其行为之谬误 |
[10:23] | It’s not an easy job. | 这差事可不好做 |
[10:25] | If the watch catch you, you’ll swing for it. | 如果被看守抓到了就会被绞死 |
[10:27] | It’s not the danger of what you’re doing. | 这不是危险不危险的问题 |
[10:29] | Don’t you know that it’s wrong? | 你不知道这是不道德的吗 |
[10:32] | All I know is there’s a surgeon in Newington | 我只知道纽因顿有个外科医生 |
[10:34] | who’ll give me a great big wodge of cash for a fresh body like that one. | 会出高价买这些刚死的尸体 |
[10:37] | But you don’t have to do this! | 但你也不必这样赚钱 |
[10:39] | – You could be a bookseller. – I can’t read very well. | -你可以去卖书 -我识字不多 |
[10:42] | I don’t own a shop. | 我也没有自己的店 |
[10:43] | Well… a weaver then. | 那做一名纺织工人也可以啊 |
[10:45] | – Weaving! Brilliant idea. – Aye. | -纺织 可真是个好主意 -这个 |
[10:47] | Though I can’t quite remember exactly where I left my loom. | 我都不记得把织布机丢到哪去了 |
[10:50] | Farming. | 去耕种也可以 |
[10:51] | Bet you left your loom on your farm, didn’t you? | 估计你把织布机丢在田里了 对吧 |
[10:54] | This piss-drenched patch is where me and my pal sleep. | 我们就在这个屎尿遍地的地方睡觉 |
[10:58] | You alright, wee Morag? | 你怎么样 小莫拉格 |
[11:00] | Never better, hen. Never better. | 很好 很好 |
[11:02] | Just trying to keep wee Morag and me alive. | 我做这些只是为了让我和小莫拉格活下去 |
[11:04] | And it doesn’t hurt anyone who isn’t already dead. | 而且也不会伤害到任何活着的人 |
[11:06] | So you can shove your morals up your arse, Mr. McFell. | 所以就别提你那仁义道德了 麦克斐尔先生 |
[11:10] | I’ve brought you something. | 我给你带了点吃的 |
[11:13] | Oh, come on. I’ve already eaten. | 拜托 我已经吃过了 |
[11:15] | Roasted chicken, butter potatoes, | 我吃了烤鸡 黄油土豆 |
[11:17] | two helpings of marmalade pudding for afters. | 还吃了两份果酱布丁当餐后甜点 |
[11:19] | You’re a filthy liar, Elspeth McInnes. | 埃尔斯佩斯·麦金尼斯 你就是个大骗子 |
[11:22] | And a wee angel. | 也是个小天使 |
[11:27] | What’s in the barrel, hen? | 桶里的是什么 |
[11:31] | You didn’t. Please tell me you didn’t. | 你没去吧 拜托告诉我你没去盗尸 |
[11:33] | Oh, she absolutely did. | 她当然去了 |
[11:36] | Nice, fresh, body. | 上好的 新鲜的 尸体 |
[11:37] | It was just this once! | 就这一次而已 |
[11:39] | I promise we can get seven, even eight pounds for a good one! | 我保证一具好的就能让我们赚到七八镑 |
[11:42] | We can get a room in a proper boarding house, | 我们能租一个像样的房间 |
[11:44] | not like the last one. | 不像上一个那样 |
[11:45] | And you’ll never go to bed hungry. | 你再也不会饿着肚子睡觉 |
[11:51] | You’re going to hell, hen. | 你会下地狱的 |
[11:53] | Quite right. | 没错 |
[11:58] | It was wonderful to meet you, wee Morag. | 很高兴认识你 小莫拉格 |
[12:03] | There is a stolen body in that barrel! | 那桶里是一具被盗的尸体 |
[12:06] | – This is wicked! – Oh, I’m down with wicked! | -太邪恶了 -我喜欢邪恶 |
[12:10] | Anyway, is it wicked? She needed the money. | 这很邪恶吗 她需要这笔钱 |
[12:12] | That is irrelevant. | 那是两码事 |
[12:13] | Look, I am good. You, I’m afraid, are evil. | 听着 我代表善良 你代表邪恶 |
[12:17] | But people get a choice. | 但众生是可以选择的 |
[12:19] | You know, they cannot be truly holy | 他们不可能真正圣洁 |
[12:22] | unless they also get the opportunity to be wicked. | 除非他们同样有机会变得邪恶 |
[12:26] | She is wicked. | 她很邪恶 |
[12:28] | Yeah, that only works if you start everyone off equal. | 这话只有当人人生而平等时才行得通 |
[12:32] | You can’t start someone off like that | 你不能指望像她这样出身的人 |
[12:33] | and expect her to do as well as someone born in a castle. | 和出生在城堡里的人一样品行优良 |
[12:35] | Ah, but no, no. That’s the good bit. | 但不是这样的 这正是优势所在 |
[12:38] | The lower you start, the more opportunities you have. | 出身越低微 拥有的机会就越多 |
[12:42] | So Elspeth here has all the opportunities because she’s so poor. | 埃尔斯佩斯有许多机会 因为她太穷了 |
[12:47] | – That’s lunacy. – No, that’s ineffable. | -一派胡言 -不 这叫不可言喻 |
[13:02] | Now you’re getting it. Oh, that’s much better. | 逐渐适应了 感觉好多了 |
[13:06] | What do we do? | 我们要做什么呢 |
[13:07] | We play classical music that stays classical music. | 我们来放点正宗的古典音乐好了 |
[13:16] | Angel? What are you doing? | 天使 你在做什么 |
[13:20] | Nothing. | 没做什么 |
[13:21] | We’re getting along terribly well together. | 我和你的车相处得非常好 |
[13:24] | You realise I could feel when you drive | 知道吗 当你驾驶宾利的速度 |
[13:25] | the Bentley under the speed limit. | 小于最低行驶速度时 我能感觉到 |
[13:31] | – Well I’m sure you can’t. – I can. | -你肯定不能 -我可以 |
[13:33] | – So put your foot down! – Alright, alright. | -快踩油门啊 -行行行 |
[13:40] | I’m awfully sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[13:41] | It doesn’t seem to want to. | 它似乎并不想加速 |
[13:47] | Was that a travel sweet? | 你在边开车边吃糖吗 |
[13:52] | No. | 不是 |
[13:56] | My car does not make that noise. | 我的车不会发出那种声音 |
[13:58] | – What are you doing to it? – Nothing. | -你对它做了什么 -什么都没做 |
[14:00] | You’ve done something to the car, haven’t you? I can feel it. | 你对车做了什么 对不对 我能感觉到 |
[14:03] | I really don’t know what you mean. | 我真不知道你在说什么 |
[14:04] | My car is not yellow. It has never been yellow. | 我的车不是黄色 从来都不是 |
[14:07] | It is not going to start being yellow now! | 也不会从现在开始变成黄色 |
[14:10] | – Change it back! – But it’s pretty. | -换回来 -但真的很漂亮 |
[14:13] | If you don’t change it back right now, | 如果你不马上换回来 |
[14:15] | I’m gonna start selling people books! | 我就开始向人们卖书 |
[14:17] | In fact, I might even give some away. | 事实上 我甚至可能会赠送一部分 |
[15:02] | Is there any news about Gabriel yet? | 有加百列的消息吗 |
[15:04] | Err, no. | 没有 |
[15:05] | No news of our accursed enemy, my lord. | 没有我们该死敌人的消息 大人 |
[15:08] | No? | 没有吗 |
[15:11] | – Tell me the moment we learn anything. – Of course, Lord Beelzebub. | -一有消息立刻向我报告 -是 别西卜大人 |
[15:23] | Do you ever think, wouldn’t it just be nice | 你有没有想过 如果有人夸你 |
[15:25] | if someone told you what a good job you’re doing? | 说你做得很棒 那样会不会很好 |
[15:29] | – In hell? – Yeah. | -在地狱里吗 -对 |
[15:30] | I mean, I’m just happy when you don’t sentence me to the Dung Pits | 你别因为我惹你不高兴而罚我去粪坑 |
[15:33] | for pissing you off. | 我就很开心了 |
[15:35] | I mean, a day I don’t get sent to the Dung Pits is a good day. | 不被送去粪坑对我而言就是好日子 |
[15:38] | I mean, as long as there’s a day that nobody rips out my tongue | 最好也别因为我话太多 |
[15:40] | for talking too much. | 而让人拔我舌头 |
[15:41] | A day when nobody sends you to the Dung Pits | 好日子就是既不会被送去粪坑 |
[15:44] | or rips out your tongue for talking too– | 也不会因话多而被拔舌… |
[15:48] | Am I talking too much? | 我是不是话太多了 |
[15:50] | Are you gonna rip out my tongue again? | 你又要拔掉我的舌头吗 |
[15:53] | I don’t care. Just be quiet. | 我无所谓 安静点就行 |
[15:56] | Right. | 好的 |
[16:04] | – You feeling alright? – Do you want to go to the Dung Pits? | -你还好吧 -你是不是又想去粪坑了 |
[16:09] | 1924-1937 | 我最好的国际象棋对局 |
[16:34] | Gravity. | 是引力 |
[16:35] | It’s, um… a thing that happens when objects are pulled together. | 物体们会被引力拉到一起 |
[16:38] | In this case, they’re all pulled downwards | 现在 它们都被向下拉 |
[16:40] | because the earth is the largest thing around. | 因为地球是附近最大的物体 |
[16:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:48] | Honestly, um, I don’t remember. | 老实说 我不记得了 |
[16:51] | Seemed like a good idea when we were all talking about it. | 聊这事似乎是个好主意 |
[16:56] | So things would stay where you put them, not just drift off. | 东西会停留在你放置的地方 不会飘走 |
[17:00] | But it doesn’t stay where I put them. | 但它没停在我放的地方 |
[17:02] | It goes down. | 它掉下去了 |
[17:05] | Except for flies, they go up. | 苍蝇除外 它们向上飞 |
[17:12] | Well observed. | 观察入微啊 |
[17:14] | Right, so, the plan: Operation Lovebirds. | 好吧 “情侣行动”的计划是 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna wait until they both happen to be near the awning, | 等她俩碰巧都在雨篷附近时 |
[17:22] | then, sudden downpour, | 我安排一场暴雨 |
[17:25] | they’re back out of the rain, bump into each other, | 她们去躲雨 意外邂逅 |
[17:28] | look into each other’s eyes and vavoom. | 看着彼此的眼睛 坠入爱河 |
[17:32] | – Vavoom? – That’s the plan, yeah. | -坠入爱河 -对 计划就是这样 |
[17:36] | I haven’t done weather in ages. | 我好多年没操纵天气了 |
[17:38] | It was with heavy heart we arrived at Elspeth’s destination. | 我们怀着沉重心情到达埃尔斯佩斯的目的地 |
[17:42] | I was determined to thwart her monstrous plan. | 我决定阻止她可怕的计划 |
[17:49] | Doctor Dalrymple? | 是达尔林普医生吗 |
[17:51] | Mr. Dalrymple, FRCSE. | 是达尔林普先生 爱丁堡皇家外科学院成员 |
[17:55] | I’m a surgeon, not a doctor. | 我是外科医生 不是医生 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry to inform you that this is not pickled herring. | 很抱歉告诉你 这不是腌鲱鱼 |
[18:01] | – And I’m afraid I must insist… – What do you want? | -恐怕我必须坚持… -你想干什么 |
[18:04] | Oh, come on, Mr. Dalrymple, it’s not brain surgery! | 拜托 达尔林普先生 这有什么不好懂的 |
[18:23] | You might want to think about washing your hands. | 要不你还是洗洗手吧 |
[18:25] | It’s gonna be all the rage in a few years, I’m telling you. | 告诉你吧 几年后洗手会变得很流行 |
[18:28] | You’re a funny one, Mister… | 你真有趣 这位先生… |
[18:29] | Oh, doctor. I’m not a surgeon. | 叫我医生[博士] 我可不懂外科 |
[18:31] | Of course. Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[18:33] | It would’ve taken a miracle | 需要发生奇迹 |
[18:34] | to render that freshly buried body unsellable. | 才能让那具新埋的尸体卖不出去 |
[18:41] | Oh dear. Something smalls rather… ripe. | 天啊 闻起来熟过头了吧 |
[18:48] | Is this a joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 |
[18:49] | I’m awfully sorry Mr. Dalrymple. | 非常抱歉 达尔林普先生 |
[18:52] | Oh what a shame. Such a warm night I suppose. | 太遗憾了 大概是今晚太暖和了吧 |
[18:55] | I can’t use this! | 这可没法用 |
[18:56] | It was fine when I– How did that even– | 刚挖出来时还好好的 到底怎么… |
[19:00] | I tell you what, this one’s half price. | 这样吧 这次半价卖你 |
[19:03] | I’m not paying a penny for this… this soup! | 我一分都不会掏 这都已经是…一锅汤了 |
[19:06] | You could try fishing out the teeth? | 你可以把那副牙捞出来啊 |
[19:08] | People pay good money for a nice set of gnashers. | 人们为了一副好假牙可舍得花钱了 |
[19:11] | Get this disgusting mess out of here. | 快把这桶脏东西弄出去 |
[19:15] | You did this, didn’t you? | 是你搞的鬼 对不对 |
[19:17] | Just an unexpected blessing. | 只是个不期而遇的祝福罢了 |
[19:34] | Would you mind? | 麻烦你来一下 |
[19:38] | Ooh. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:44] | I did a very good thing then. | 我做了件大好事 |
[19:45] | Now, I don’t want Elspeth coming back here with another body. | 我不希望埃尔斯佩斯再来这儿卖尸体 |
[19:48] | Gotta cut off the demand side of things as well as the supply. | 所以我得同时消灭供应和需求 |
[19:52] | The um, doctor here and I would be ever so grateful | 如果我和这位医生能留下与你讨论下你的职业 |
[19:56] | if we could stay and discuss your work. | 我们会非常感激的 |
[20:01] | Over a good whisky, perhaps. | 顺便来一杯上好的威士忌 |
[20:05] | Doctors! | 二位医生 |
[20:07] | Perhaps I can interest you in a wee tipple | 能否请二位小酌一杯 |
[20:10] | while we discuss my work? | 顺便聊聊我的职业 |
[20:14] | It’s terrible, buying the bodies. | 买尸体是很糟 |
[20:16] | But I’m trying to teach students anatomy and basic physiology. | 但我想教学生们解剖和基础生理学 |
[20:19] | I don’t like it any more than you do, Dr. McFell. | 我同你一样厌恶买尸行为 麦克斐尔医生 |
[20:24] | The trouble is there are never enough murderers. | 问题在于 杀人犯总是太少 |
[20:28] | – I’m sorry? – Murderers get hanged. | -什么意思 -杀人犯会被吊死 |
[20:30] | No one cares if we cut up murderers. | 如果我们解剖的是杀人犯 没人会在意的 |
[20:32] | Excellent idea! More murders! I’ll drink to that. | 好主意 更多的杀人犯 我敬一杯 |
[20:35] | But if you’re in such dire need of bodies, | 但要是你这么迫切地需要尸体 |
[20:38] | why not dig them up yourself | 为什么不亲自挖呢 |
[20:39] | instead of making the poor and the desperate do it? | 为什么要让穷困潦倒之人代劳 |
[20:45] | Seriously, though? | 你是认真的吗 |
[20:50] | You cannot possibly think it is the best use of my time | 你不会真觉得我要把宝贵的时间 |
[20:53] | to be sneaking around in graveyards in the wee small hours, | 浪费在这种事上吧 那要在凌晨偷溜进墓地 |
[20:55] | risking grave-guns and the noose | 还要冒着被枪打死 或者被抓住吊死的风险 |
[20:57] | instead of teaching and studying and saving lives. | 我还要教学 做研究 治病救人呢 |
[21:00] | He’s got a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[21:02] | You’re both medical men. | 你们也都是医生 |
[21:04] | What is your professional opinion on that, Doctor? | 二位对那东西有何专业上的见解吗 |
[21:09] | Well, in my professional opinion, | 基于我的专业见解 |
[21:12] | that seems to be… | 这好像是… |
[21:16] | I say that seems to me a… | 我觉得它看起来像… |
[21:20] | um… well, what do you think? | 那个 你怎么看 |
[21:24] | Well, that’s a foot. So it’s definitely not a foot. | 那是只脚 所以这个肯定不是脚 |
[21:27] | That’s my point. | 我也这么想 |
[21:28] | If you two smart gentlemen can’t identify it, | 要是您二位有学识的先生都认不出来 |
[21:30] | then what are my students to make of it? | 那我的学生们又怎么认得出来呢 |
[21:32] | I removed this tumor from a seven-year-old boy. | 这是我从七岁男童身上切下来的肿瘤 |
[21:36] | Oh. Oh dear. | 我的老天啊 |
[21:40] | And… Is he…? | 那…他还… |
[21:43] | And that is why we need a steady supply of cadavers. | 正因如此 我们才需要稳定的尸源 |
[21:47] | We need to cut. | 我们得解剖 |
[21:49] | If we can’t cut, we can’t learn. | 不解剖 就无法学习 |
[21:50] | If we can’t learn more, a lot more, | 要是不能学习更多 非常非常多 |
[21:52] | then how on earth are we going to win the battle | 我们要怎样才能战胜 |
[21:54] | against monstrosities like this one? | 这样的恶疾呢 |
[21:57] | I’m just trying to save lives and teach students. | 我只是在尽力挽救生命 教育学生 |
[22:00] | I either end up with a knighthood | 我的结局 要么荣封爵士 |
[22:03] | or condemned as a resurrectionist and hanging from a rope. | 要么被判掘墓盗尸 被一根绳子吊死 |
[22:55] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[22:56] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 请允许我自我介绍 |
[22:58] | I’m what’s known as a newspaperman. | 我是一位新闻从业者 |
[23:02] | Tell me, | 请问 |
[23:04] | is this the Resurrectionist public house? | 这里是盗尸者酒吧吗 |
[23:09] | You’ll be one of those investigative reporters, no doubt? | 你肯定是那种调查记者了 是吧 |
[23:12] | I am! | 是的 |
[23:13] | Well what can I do for you, | 你需要我帮什么忙 |
[23:14] | and err, what would you like to drink? | 你想喝什么酒 |
[23:16] | Oh, nothing for me. | 我不喝酒 |
[23:18] | I’m just here to get the skinny lowdown | 我是来调查机密内情的 |
[23:20] | on that mysterious song that played itself | 就是贵店那台会自动播放 |
[23:23] | on your establishment’s jukebox. | 那首神秘歌曲的点唱机 |
[23:25] | That started last year. | 那事是去年开始的 |
[23:28] | Give me the facts. | 来点猛料吧 |
[23:29] | – Well, it was a Friday evening. – Fantastic. | -那是个周五的晚上 -棒极了 |
[23:32] | Just for what we ink slingers call “atmosphere”, | 您也知道我们舞文弄墨的喜欢”渲染气氛” |
[23:36] | was this chap by any chance among those present? | 请问这位先生当时是否在场呢 |
[23:40] | Listen, I serve hundreds of people a week. | 我一周要接触几百名客人呢 |
[23:42] | I’m not gonna remember some– | 怎么会记得一个… |
[23:46] | Well, yeah. | 他啊 |
[23:49] | Aye, okay. I remember him. | 好吧 我记得他 |
[23:51] | – Was he alone? – Oh no. | -他是一个人来的吗 -不是 |
[23:53] | – Who was he with? – Oh, I don’t know. | -跟他一起的是谁 -我不认识 |
[23:55] | Just… just another Mason. | 应该…也是位共济会成员吧 |
[23:58] | A Mason? | 共济会成员 |
[23:59] | Ah, well, he’s a Mason himself, isn’t he? | 他自己不就是共济会的吗 |
[24:01] | He was sitting with another one of them. | 他跟他同事坐一桌 |
[24:02] | We often get them in here. There’s a Lodge next door. | 我们这儿常有共济会成员光顾 隔壁就有分会 |
[24:06] | It’s the first time I’ve seen one in a fancy grey suit though. | 不过我还是第一次见穿得那么高级的 一身灰西装 |
[24:10] | Was he a big high-up or something? | 他是领导之类的吗 |
[24:14] | He certainly used to be. | 他以前是的 |
[24:28] | I don’t want your help. | 我不想要你的帮助 |
[24:29] | But you were right! | 但你是对的 |
[24:31] | Body snatching alleviates human suffering. | 掘墓盗尸能够缓解人类的苦痛 |
[24:34] | That is a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[24:35] | – So I can help this time. – I don’t trust you! | -所以我可以帮你了 -我不相信你 |
[24:38] | I don’t know what you did, but you made that happen. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 但绝对是你搞的鬼 |
[24:41] | Aye. Tell that to the poor souls who will not get into heaven | 好事 跟那些进不了天堂的可怜灵魂说去吧 |
[24:43] | ’cause their bodies are all chopped into wee pieces. | 因为他们的尸体被切成了小块 |
[24:46] | Well, that isn’t how it actually… | 其实不是这样… |
[24:49] | Heaven isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, you know. | 天堂没有人们说得那么好 |
[24:52] | It’s no right. I’m telling you. | 但我可以肯定地说 这是不对的 |
[24:55] | – Yeah. – You said you’d help, Morag! | -是的 -你说你会帮忙的 莫拉格 |
[24:57] | Just one body can get us off the streets… | 只要一具尸体 就能让我们不再流落街头… |
[24:59] | Aye, I will help, cause that’s what pals do, | 对 我会帮忙 因为我们是朋友 |
[25:02] | but it still doesn’t make it right. | 但这不代表这是正确的 |
[25:04] | That’s the spirit! | 这就对了 |
[25:06] | So, um, as I was saying, big thumbs up from me. | 正如我所说 我非常赞同你 |
[25:09] | Dig up as many bodies as you like. | 你想挖几具尸体都行 |
[25:12] | Having realized the error of my ways, | 在意识到了我的错误后 |
[25:14] | I resolved to assist Elspeth and wee Morag | 我下定决心帮助埃尔斯佩斯和小莫拉格 |
[25:17] | in their noble quest to decrease human suffering. | 进行这项可以减少人类苦痛的崇高追求 |
[25:20] | I took time to inspect various lethal | 我花费时间检查了墓地中 |
[25:23] | security devices in that graveyard. | 各种致命的防盗装置 |
[25:25] | Most ingenious. | 太精妙了 |
[25:28] | You trip this wire, and then… | 如果触动这根丝线 就会… |
[25:32] | Boom! | 开枪 |
[25:34] | So the rich can afford all this gubbins | 有钱人能够负担得起这些装置 |
[25:37] | to protect their rellies from being dug up, | 用于保护自己的亲属不被盗尸 |
[25:39] | and the poor just have to lump it? | 而穷人只能听之任之 |
[25:42] | You’re okay with that, yeah? | 你觉得这样没问题吗 |
[25:45] | – You alright down there, hen? – Yeah. Almost there, Morag. | -你还好吗 姑娘 -马上就好 莫拉格 |
[25:49] | It’s nice, fresh earth. Easy to dig. | 人刚下葬 土地很松软 很好挖 |
[26:01] | Morag! | 莫拉格 |
[26:04] | Obviously the firing of the grave-gun had alerted the local watchman. | 显然 墓地枪声引来了守墓人 |
[26:17] | It’s the watch! | 是守墓人 |
[26:35] | Might’ve slightly overdone it on the hole. | 洞可能有点挖太深了 |
[26:52] | I am going to save her. | 我要救她 |
[26:53] | I know it’s not technically allowed, but… | 我知道严格来说这是不被允许的 但… |
[26:56] | This… this is all my fault. | 这… 这全都是我的错 |
[26:59] | And I really can’t bear it. If that young woman… | 我无法忍受 如果这位年轻女性… |
[27:02] | I could heal her. | 我可以治愈她 |
[27:03] | No, no, no. It’s the right thing to do. | 别说了 这是正确的 |
[27:05] | I will brook no argu– What are you…? | 这事不容争… 你要说什么… |
[27:33] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[27:43] | Will one of you fetch the cart? | 谁能帮我把手推车推来 |
[27:47] | Whatever for? | 什么用 |
[27:50] | Well, I could be wrong, | 我有可能说错 |
[27:51] | but I think Elspeth’s taking wee Morag to Mr. Dalrymple. | 但我觉得她可能想带小莫拉格去找达尔林普先生 |
[27:57] | – But– – But what? | -但是 -但是什么 |
[27:59] | I should let her rot in the ground while I starve? | 我该任她腐烂 继续挨饿吗 |
[28:02] | Is that what you’d have me do, Mr. McFell? | 你想让我这么做吗 麦克斐尔先生 |
[28:03] | Because it is certainly not what wee Morag would want. | 因为小莫拉格绝对不想这样 |
[28:06] | Well no. No, of course not. | 不 当然了 |
[28:09] | I just… I… | 我只是… |
[28:11] | It’s a bit different when it’s someone you know, isn’t it? | 要带认识的人去还是有点不一样 是吧 |
[28:21] | Well, it’s not soup, I’ll give you that. | 这么说吧 至少没有烂成水 |
[28:24] | She didn’t even want to be in that graveyard. | 她本来根本不想去墓地 |
[28:29] | She only wanted to look after me. | 她只是想照顾我 |
[28:34] | Well, she’s done that, hasn’t she? | 她确实帮上了你的忙 不是吗 |
[28:36] | Nice and fresh. | 很新鲜 |
[28:38] | Shall we say five pounds? | 五英镑怎么样 |
[28:40] | Five pounds? | 五英镑 |
[28:42] | The going rate for a fresh one’s seven, even eight. | 新鲜尸体的行情价是七英镑 甚至八英镑 |
[28:44] | You can go and knock on other doors | 你可以去问问其他人 |
[28:46] | and see if anyone out there will give you more for her. | 看看有没有人愿意为这具尸体出更高价 |
[28:48] | But I’ll give you five. | 但我只给你五英镑 |
[29:02] | Five. There you go. | 五英镑 给你 |
[29:05] | Blood money. | 血腥钱 |
[29:07] | And what are you going to spend it on? Gin? | 你要把钱花到哪去 买杜松子酒吗 |
[29:10] | Wine. For a toast. | 买葡萄酒 庆祝一下 |
[29:24] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[29:36] | Um… Hello, Elspeth. | 你好 埃尔斯佩斯 |
[29:40] | I’m so sorry about your friend. | 我为你的朋友感到遗憾 |
[29:43] | It happens. People die. | 常有的事 人总会死的 |
[29:46] | They do, don’t they? | 是的 不是吗 |
[29:47] | I bought a bottle of good wine with the proceeds. | 我用这笔收入买了一瓶上好的葡萄酒 |
[29:50] | Gin’s faster. Wine’s fancier. | 杜松子酒效果更快 葡萄酒更高档 |
[29:52] | So we can all toast wee Morag. | 我们都来为小莫拉格喝一杯吧 |
[29:54] | We’ll toast her, then I’m going. | 等喝完 我就上路了 |
[29:57] | And you can use this money to bury me | 你们可以用这笔钱安葬我 |
[29:59] | Somewhere where no ghouls will ever dig me back up again. | 把我埋到没有盗墓者会把我挖出来的地方 |
[30:02] | Going? | 上路 |
[30:03] | – Where are you going? – To join wee Morag. | -你要去哪 -去找小莫拉格 |
[30:06] | So, can we toast her now, please? | 我们可以为她干杯了吗 拜托了 |
[30:12] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[30:13] | What did you do that for? You’ll kill yourself! | 你这是做什么 你会害死自己的 |
[30:17] | Constitution of an ox. | 我可是健壮如牛 |
[30:19] | Well, I don’t need laudanum to kill myself. | 没有鸦片酊我也能自杀 |
[30:21] | Aw, no dying! Enough dying. | 不要死 死的人够多了 |
[30:24] | No more dying! No more dying! | 不要再有人死了 |
[30:28] | Dying is just… it’s just… | 死亡是… 是… |
[30:30] | it’s just… wrong! | 是不对的 |
[30:34] | – Crowley. – Nah! Nah! | -克劳利 -不 不 |
[30:37] | Do I sound like a goat? Neigh! | 我叫的像不像羊 咩 |
[30:40] | ♪O Flower of Scotland♪ | ♪啊 苏格兰之花♪ |
[30:45] | ♪When will we see your likes again♪ | ♪何时才能与你再见♪ |
[30:49] | Right come on, let’s get cracking. | 来啊 振作起来 |
[30:51] | Angel! Angel. | 天使 天使 |
[30:52] | Say something that… convinces her | 说几句 说服她 |
[30:55] | that poverty is ineffably wonderful and that life is worth living. | 贫穷也很美妙 生命是无价之宝 |
[30:58] | Go on! | 来 |
[31:00] | Life isn’t worth anything. | 生命一文不值 |
[31:02] | And then monsters like me come and dig you back up and– | 等你死了 还有我这样的人再把你挖出来 |
[31:04] | I have to stop you there. Crowley, I– | 我得打断一下 克劳利 我 |
[31:09] | Where are you? | 人呢 |
[31:11] | Don’t you dare step on me! | 都别踩老子 |
[31:14] | I see you! | 说你呢 |
[31:16] | And you, you great… | 还有你 你个大 |
[31:22] | I’m small, aren’t I? | 我变小了哈 |
[31:24] | OK, I can do this. | 没事 我能变回去 |
[31:53] | Stunning view. | 小风景还挺迷人 |
[31:57] | Crowley, there really is no need for any of this– | 克劳利 你真的没必要搞这些 |
[31:59] | There is! There you are! | 有必要的 小东西 |
[32:03] | You have sinned very bigly! | 你罪孽深重 |
[32:06] | Trying to kill yourself is… I mean… | 你竟然试图自杀 这简直是 |
[32:11] | it’s… it’s not on! | 它 它就不能行 |
[32:13] | If you dare try to snuff yourself again, | 你要再敢轻生 |
[32:18] | you are damned forever! | 你将永远被诅咒 |
[32:21] | Unless… | 除非 |
[32:23] | Unless? | 除非什么 |
[32:24] | Unless… How much have you got in your wallet? | 除非 你有多少钱 |
[32:29] | – Err, me? – How much, Doctor McFell? | -问我吗 -多少 麦克斐尔医生 |
[32:34] | About 90 guineas. | 大概90几尼吧 |
[32:36] | Yeah, that should be enough. Giver her that. | 那应该差不多够了 把钱给她 |
[32:37] | But the virtues of poverty… | 那贫穷的美德怎么办 |
[32:42] | She is going to be shot by a grave gun | 就算她现在不自杀 |
[32:46] | or hanged, if she doesn’t top herself first. | 她也迟早会在墓地被枪打中 或者被处绞刑 |
[32:49] | Hey! Hmm? Gi’e her the money, angel! | 小天使 把钱给她 |
[32:52] | But what am I gonna do with 90 guineas? | 我拿着90几尼能干嘛 |
[32:55] | Buy a farm, and be good. | 买个农场 好好经营 |
[32:58] | Not just pretend good. But properly good. | 别假装 要真的好好的 |
[33:04] | I promise I will. I promise. | 我会的 我发誓 |
[33:07] | Do you though? | 真的吗 |
[33:08] | Mm. | 真的 |
[33:08] | Nah, that’s good enough for me. | 我觉得这就够了 |
[33:10] | Right you are then, hen, off you pop. | 行了 走吧 |
[33:16] | Laudenum, whoo-wee! | 鸦片酒 爽歪歪 |
[33:19] | Last time I do that! | 下不为例 |
[33:21] | – Where are you? – I’m here. I’m here. | -你在哪 -这呢 这呢 |
[33:26] | That was very kind of you, Crowley. | 你很有爱心哦 克劳利 |
[33:28] | – You saved that young woman. – Not kind! | -你救了她 -爱心个屁 |
[33:31] | Off my head on laudanum. Not responsible for my actions. | 鸦片酒行为 勿上升本人 |
[33:35] | Will you get into trouble? | 你会惹上麻烦吗 |
[33:37] | Well, they’ll surely have noticed downstairs. | 下面的人肯定注意到了吧 |
[33:41] | You just did a very good deed indeed. | 你刚才可真的做了件善事 |
[33:43] | Trust me, if hell noticed that little display, I’d already be… | 没事 他们要真发现了 那我早就 |
[33:48] | Ah… I’d already… | 那我 我早就 |
[33:53] | And that was the last I was to see of Crowley for quite some time. | 那是我在很长一段时间里 最后一次见到克劳利 |
[34:10] | Ah! Excuse me! | 您好 |
[34:12] | I hate to be a bother, but do either of you gentlemen | 不好意思打扰一下 |
[34:14] | happen to possess a mobile phone that I could use? | 请问能借你们的手机一用吗 |
[34:21] | Are you entirely out of your wee mind? | 你是不是脑子出问题了 |
[34:24] | Err, telephone please. I don’t have all day. | 请借我个手机 我有点赶时间 |
[34:27] | And I did ask nicely. | 我很礼貌地提出请求的 |
[34:29] | Oh, I’m so scared. | 人家好怕怕哦 |
[34:32] | What will you do if we say no? | 我们要是不借呢 |
[34:35] | I’m out of minutes. Mostly I just use it for Twitter. | 我欠费了 平时只刷刷推特 |
[34:39] | And Grindr. | 和基达 |
[34:40] | Ah, that’s very kind of you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[34:42] | Now, I’m afraid I do need a little privacy. | 请给我一点个人空间吧 |
[34:51] | Hello. Um… | 手机你好 |
[34:52] | I’d like you to call the telephone in my bookshop please, phone. | 请帮我接通书店的座机 |
[34:58] | It’s on my desk. | 在我桌子上 |
[35:13] | Fell’s Bookshop. | 斐尔的书店 |
[35:14] | We probably don’t have what you’re looking for | 我们家没有你要的书 |
[35:16] | and we wouldn’t sell it to you if we did. | 就算有也不卖 |
[35:18] | I think I’ve found some clues. | 我好像找到线索了 |
[35:20] | And do you remember the statue of Gabriel in the graveyard in Edinburgh? | 你记得在爱丁堡墓地的加百列雕像吗 |
[35:26] | I’m looking at it now. | 我正在看着它 |
[35:28] | Mmm, good job. | 不错 |
[35:30] | Oh, do you really think so? | 真的吗 |
[35:33] | Crowley… Do you remember Dr. Dalrymple, | 克劳利 你还记得达尔林普医生吗 |
[35:37] | – The one who bought, err… – Wee Morag’s body. | -他买了 -小莫拉格的尸体 |
[35:40] | Not a doctor… A mister, yes! | 不是医生 是先生 记得 |
[35:43] | Yes, whatever happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[35:44] | He left Edinburgh in disgrace. | 他满怀耻辱地离开了爱丁堡 |
[35:48] | And then he killed himself. | 然后自杀了 |
[35:50] | And they named a pub after him. | 人们用他的名字命名了酒吧 |
[35:51] | Humans. You don’t let yourself get too attached. | 人类就是这样 你别太共情了 |
[35:53] | No, no, I suppose not. Um… | 没 我应该没有 |
[35:57] | You haven’t actually been selling any of the books, have you? | 你没卖我的书吧 |
[36:00] | Not a one. | 一本都没卖 |
[36:02] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[36:04] | Clue? | 线索呢 |
[36:05] | Right! | 噢对 |
[36:06] | So… I have unearthed some vital information. | 我挖出来一些重要信息 |
[36:11] | Gabriel has indeed visited the, um… | 加百列确实来过 |
[36:15] | establishment in question, | 这家酒吧 |
[36:18] | – in company with… – With? | -同行的是 -是 |
[36:22] | I don’t know. Someone. | 我不知道 反正有人陪他 |
[36:23] | But he wasn’t alone! Anyway, that’s a proper clue, isn’t it? | 但他不是一个人 总之这是个好线索对吧 |
[36:27] | Ooh, listen. I think it’s about to happen. | 听着 我觉得要开始了 |
[36:28] | The awning of a new age. I’ll see you when you get back. | 雨篷的新时代即将来临 其他等你回来再说 |
[36:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:37] | Blessings be upon you. | 祝福你 |
[36:39] | And your phone. | 还有你的手机 |
[36:41] | And Twitter and Grindr, whatever they happen to be. | 还有推特和基达 不管他们是什么 |
[36:45] | My phone! | 我的手机 |
[36:47] | Oh! Did you like it better the other way? | 你更喜欢它以前的样子吗 |
[36:50] | No! Whatever you did… thank you! | 不 不管你做了什么 谢谢你 |
[36:58] | Okay. Okay, rain. I can do rain. | 好的 好的 雨 我可以降雨 |
[37:02] | I just wanted to say that… | 我只是想说 |
[37:04] | I’m not sure what happened the other night. | 我不确定那天晚上发生了什么 |
[37:07] | But can we talk? | 但是我们能聊聊吗 |
[37:12] | – We don’t have anything to talk about. – I think we do. | -我们没什么好聊的 -我觉得我们有 |
[37:15] | You’re upset and you’re acting as if it’s my fault. | 你很生气 你表现得仿佛那是我的错 |
[37:17] | I don’t really know what’s going on in your life, | 我不知道你的生活中发生了什么事 |
[37:19] | but I know that whatever happened | 但我知道 不管那晚发生了什么 |
[37:20] | the other night, I didn’t lock us in. | 不是我把我们俩锁在里面的 |
[37:22] | Lovely rainy rain drops. | 雨来 雨速来 |
[37:35] | I don’t know why you’re angry with me. | 我不知道你为什么生我的气 |
[37:37] | I’m not angry with you. It’s just– | 我没有生你的气 只是 |
[37:39] | It’s not about you. | 不是因为你 |
[37:40] | Lindsay decided I must have been having an affair, | 琳赛觉得我一定是有外遇了 |
[37:42] | ’cause I wasn’t texting back, and I just… I couldn’t deal. | 因为我没有回她消息 我 我应付不了 |
[37:44] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[37:46] | I mean, I’d never… and we didn’t! It was the power going out. | 我是说我绝不会 我们也没有 只是停电了 |
[37:49] | Oh come on, under the awning! | 快点 躲到雨篷下 |
[37:51] | Proper hard rain! | 无敌大暴雨 |
[38:00] | I mean we’re not having a… What your partner said. | 我们没有 像你爱人所说的那样 |
[38:03] | I know we’re not! | 我知道我们没有 |
[38:05] | – I suppose I owe you an apology. – No, you don’t. | -我猜我欠你个道歉 -不 你不欠我的 |
[38:08] | It’s just… I’d never… | 只是 我绝不会 |
[38:12] | I’m not that kind of person. | 我不是那种人 |
[38:14] | I know. I’m not your type. | 我知道 我不是你喜欢的类型 |
[38:20] | You have no idea. | 这可不一定 |
[38:27] | Oh, yes. It’s working. | 太好了 起作用了 |
[38:35] | Oh, bugger! | 可恶 |
[38:37] | Bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger! | 可恶可恶可恶 |
[38:40] | Hmm, that could’ve gone better. | 本可以更好的 |
[38:42] | Did they vavoom? | 她们坠入爱河了吗 |
[38:43] | I think it’s fair to say, Jim, | 我觉得应该这么说 吉姆 |
[38:44] | that vavooming was not the end result of that particular tempest. | 坠入爱河不是这场暴风雨的最终结果 |
[38:54] | There will come a tempest, | 暴雨即将来临 |
[38:56] | and darkness, and great storms. | 随之黑暗 风暴降至 |
[38:59] | And the dead will leave their graves | 已死之人将离开他们的坟墓 |
[39:01] | and walk the earth once more. | 再一次行走于世间 |
[39:03] | And there will be great lamentations. | 将会有哀鸿遍野 |
[39:06] | Go on. | 继续 |
[39:07] | Every day it’s getting closer. | 每天 它都在靠近 |
[39:11] | What are we talking about now? | 我们现在在说什么 |
[39:22] | Who am I? What’s happened to me? | 我是谁 我怎么了 |
[39:28] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[39:29] | Don’t open the door to anyone. | 不管是谁 都不要开门 |
[39:40] | Shax? Where are you? | 沙克斯 你在哪 |
[39:48] | Excuse me, do you know where… | 对不起 你知道 |
[39:51] | You’ve got Gabriel hiding in the bookshop, haven’t you, Crowley? | 你把加百列藏在了书店里 是吗 克劳利 |
[39:53] | Sorry mate, I’m a stranger here myself! | 对不起伙计 我自己对这里也不熟悉 |
[39:55] | Oi! Pillock! | 该死 |
[39:56] | – Beelzebub’s not happy with you. – Oh really? Beelzebub? | -别西卜对你很不满 -真的吗 别西卜 |
[40:00] | Not happy? | 不满 |
[40:01] | But they’re always such a little ray of sunshine! | 但他们一直阳光灿烂呢 |
[40:04] | They’re seriously not happy. | 他们真的非常不开心 |
[40:07] | Beelzebub knows the angel’s hiding him in there. | 别西卜知道天使把他藏在那了 |
[40:09] | – No, they don’t. – What makes you so sure? | -不 他们不知道 -你怎能如此确定 |
[40:13] | Because they can’t? | 因为他们做不到 |
[40:14] | – Why not? – Because he isn’t! | -为什么不能 -因为他没有 |
[40:17] | I’m not playing these games. | 我不想再玩这种游戏了 |
[40:22] | I’m not stupid, Crowley. | 我不蠢 克劳利 |
[40:23] | – Come on, let me in. – Yeah. Not gonna happen, | -快点 让我进去 -不可能 |
[40:25] | so just… excuse me. | 所以 麻烦让一让 |
[40:33] | Ah, he’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[40:35] | You think so? | 你觉得如此吗 |
[40:37] | I’m surprised you haven’t popped in for a quick poke around. | 我很惊讶你没进来快速看两眼 |
[40:40] | You know I can’t step over the threshold. | 你知道我过不了这个门槛 |
[40:42] | Oh. Shame I can’t invite you in. | 真可惜我无法邀请你进来 |
[40:45] | You’re welcome to look all you want from there. | 欢迎你在那里想怎么看就怎么看 |
[40:47] | Maybe you’ll spot an archangel. | 或许你会看到一位大天使 |
[40:50] | Hello, customer! | 你好 客人 |
[40:54] | Listen, when there’s no hot water | 听着 烧水壶没有热水 |
[40:57] | and two yellow lights on the boiler, what is that? | 还亮着两个黄灯 代表着什么 |
[41:00] | Oh, yeah, yeah. That happens. | 是的是的 确实会这样 |
[41:02] | There’s a little black tap on a silver loop you have to turn. | 有个带银环的黑色水龙头 你得转一下 |
[41:05] | – It’s sort of under– – Yeah, I can find it. | -大概在 -我能找到 |
[41:08] | – And if you won’t let me in… – Not technically something I can do. | -如果你不想让我进去 -理论上我也做不到 |
[41:11] | Beelzebub and the Dark Council and all the forces of Hell | 别西卜 黑暗议会和所有地狱势力 |
[41:14] | will declare war. | 会宣战的 |
[41:18] | – On me? – On your friend. | -对我吗 -对你的朋友 |
[41:21] | – Where is he by the way? – Stocktaking. | -顺便问一下 他在哪 -清点库存 |
[41:24] | In the basement. | 在地下室 |
[41:37] | You have no idea the trouble you’re causing, do you? | 你知道你惹了多大的麻烦吗 |
[41:39] | No. Or yes. Or… no. | 不知道 还是知道 还是 不知道 |
[41:42] | Yeah. I’ll tell you something Jim, | 我告诉你 吉姆 |
[41:45] | or Gabriel, if you’re in there somewhere. | 或者加百列 如果你在里面某处的话 |
[41:48] | If any harm comes to Aziraphale because of this, I will… | 如果亚茨拉斐尔因此受到任何伤害 我会 |
[41:51] | Yes? | 会什么 |
[41:54] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. It’s too late for that now, isn’t it? | 无所谓了 已经太迟了 不是吗 |
[42:00] | It’s always too late. | 总是太迟了 |