Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Good Sam(神秘慈善家)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月29日 By jubentaici_movie_user Good Sam(神秘慈善家)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:神秘慈善家
英文名称:Good Sam
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Come on, can’t you go any faster? 拜托 你能不能再开快点
[00:11] Kate, FDNY says six people are trapped in the fire. 凯特 纽约消防队说六人被困火中
[00:11] FDNY: Fire Department, New York 纽约救火消防队
[00:14] Are you there yet? 你已经到那了吗
[00:14] Yeah, almost. Go, go, go. Park right there. 我快到了 往前往前 在那停车
[00:17] Yeah, yeah. I see it, I see it. 好的 我看见了
[00:19] Coming to you live in five minutes. 五分钟内到你那边现场
[00:21] Okay, we’ll be ready. We’ve got this. 好的 我们会做好准备 我们到了
[00:23] Four engines on the scene. More on the way. 现场有四辆车 更多车还在路上
[00:25] – Got feet on the ground yet? – Yeah, we just got here. -下车了吗 -是的 我们刚到
[00:28] Get some cutaways. 拍一些切换镜头
[00:28] We’ll do a stand-up on the third block. 我们将在第三街区表演单口喜剧
[00:30] No, David, it’s no good. 不 大卫 这没好处
[00:32] The police have the media at least 50 yards out. 警察让媒体远离现场至少50码远
[00:35] I’m gonna get us something exclusive. 我打算搞点独家新闻
[00:36] How are you gonna do that? 你打算怎么做
[00:38] You know the drill. Give me the camera. 你知道规矩 相机给我
[00:40] Thanks. 谢啦
[00:44] Hey. Sir, please stay away from the barricade. 嘿 先生 请远离路障
[00:46] I just had a quick question. 我只快速的问一个问题
[00:47] Do you know how this– 你知道这场事故是怎么
[00:49] Sorry. 抱歉
[00:52] You’d sorry about that, man. 没事的 伙计
[00:54] All thumbs today. 我今天笨手笨脚的
[01:06] Need a ladder, south side. Close up! 来个梯子 往南边 近一点
[01:09] Need Charlie up on the second floor. 需要查理上二楼
[01:11] Need more pressure here. 这需要多浇点水
[01:13] Open it up. We need more pressure on this one. 打开它 我们需要给它更大的水压
[01:16] They’re EMT, let ’em through. 他们是急救员 让他们过去
[01:17] Come on, guys. We gotta move here. 快点 伙计们 我们需要把他移下去
[01:20] Come on, guys. 大家加油
[01:22] Block that window out. Block that window. 挡住那扇窗户 挡住那扇窗
[01:25] Give me a hand here. 这里帮忙搭把手
[01:27] Hey! 嘿
[01:29] You’ve gotta get out of here now. This fire is out of control. 你现在就得离开这 火已经不受控制了
[01:31] It’s okay, I’ve done this before. 没关系 我之前经历过这种事情
[01:33] Not like this, you haven’t. 这跟别的事故不一样 你没经历过
[01:35] Look out! 小心
[01:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[01:43] You should get out now. 你现在应该离开这里
[01:45] It’s very hard to get any real… 获取现场真实情况报道十分困难
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1443个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:275个,六级词汇:139个,GRE词汇:134个,托福词汇:200个,考研词汇:286个,专四词汇:243个,专八词汇:47个,
所有生词标注共:459个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[01:47] Ten seconds, Kate. 十秒后开始报道 凯特
[01:48] Yeah. Yeah, copy that. I’ll be ready. 好的 收到 我马上做好准备
[01:50] Just make sure you get that. Good. 确保你发型没乱 很好
[01:54] In five, four, three… 倒计时五秒 四秒 三秒
[01:58] Channel 12 News has obtained exclusive footage 电视十二台新闻已经拍摄了独家镜头
[02:01] of firefighters battling the blaze 关于消防队员在布鲁克林的一间废弃仓库
[02:03] at this abandoned warehouse in Brooklyn. 奋力扑灭熊熊大火
[02:06] New York City’s finest at the FDNY 纽约消防队最优秀的消防队员们
[02:08] have already pulled out eight people from the inferno. 已经将八名被困者从大火中救出
[02:12] And the operation continues. 并且救援活动正在持续进行着
[02:14] From Brooklyn, 新闻来自布鲁克林
[02:14] I’m Kate Bradley, 我是凯特·布莱德利
[02:16] Channel 12 News. 电视十二台报道
[02:17] Wow. None of the other stations have anything like that. 哇 别的台可没有像这样的报道
[02:20] Nice footage, Josh. 好镜头啊 乔什
[02:22] Don’t look at me. It was all Kate. 看我干嘛 都是凯特的功劳
[02:24] Ooh, and it’s getting a ton of views on our website. 我们的网站浏览量暴增
[02:26] Nice. 干得漂亮
[02:27] Kate, I just got off the phone with our legal department. 凯特 我刚和我们的法务部通过电话
[02:30] Want to guess what they said about your report from the scene? 你想知道他们怎么评论你在现场的报道吗
[02:32] Bravo? 好极了
[02:34] – Good job? – Try reckless and dangerous. -干得不错 -鲁莽又危险
[02:36] Our insurance doesn’t cover stunts like that. 我们的保险可不保做危险表演的特技演员
[02:38] Stunts? I mean, I call that being a reporter. 特技演员吗 我称之为记者
[02:40] It’s got to stop. 这种危险行为该停止了
[02:41] Well, they didn’t seem to mind 我之前在布朗克斯坍塌的工厂里
[02:43] when I got them that exclusive coverage 给他们拿到了独家镜头
[02:45] from inside the collapsed factory in the Bronx. 对此他们似乎并不介意我的危险举动呢
[02:47] No, no, you see, actually, I did mind. 不不不 要知道 我实际上是在意的
[02:49] Station management are going nuts with all the risks you’re taking. 工作站的管理人员对于你冒的险大发雷霆
[02:51] Well, they seem to like the ratings. 呵呵 他们似乎只喜欢收视率
[02:53] Knock it off, Kate. You hear me? 少来这一套 凯特 听见了吗
[02:56] Yeah, loud and clear, boss. 听见了 清楚明了 老板
[02:58] Thank you. 谢谢理解
[03:01] So you said 12 people rescued? 所以你意思是十二个人被营救了吗
[03:04] Can I call you back? Thanks. 我能等会再给你回电话吗 谢谢
[03:09] Hi, Dad. I saw your text, but I– 嗨 爸 我看见你的短信了 但我
[03:11] I saw your report from the warehouse fire. 我看见你在仓库火灾的报道了
[03:13] I was worried. 我很担心你
[03:14] It’s not like you to ignore my texts. 忽视我的短信不像你的风格
[03:16] I’m not ignoring you, Dad. 我没不理你 爸
[03:18] It’s been a busy day, 今天实在太忙了
[03:19] and I just got the fire investigator on the phone– 我刚还在和火灾调查员打电话
[03:21] It’s midnight and you’re still working? 都半夜了你还在工作吗
[03:24] Dad, I know you’re calling me from the office. 爸 我知道你在办公室给我打电话
[03:28] Well, that’s different. A senator’s work is never done. 我们不一样 参议员的工作是无止境的
[03:31] You know, I wish you’d consider reporting on politics 你知道吗 我希望你可以考虑报道政务
[03:34] instead of chasing fires and car crashes. 而不是追着火灾和车祸报道
[03:37] It’d be a lot safer. 那样的话就安全多了
[03:38] Safer, sure, but not nearly as exciting. 是更安全 但是一点也不刺激
[03:41] At least say you’ll join me for this fundraiser tomorrow. 至少答应我明早的募捐你会来报道
[03:44] Do you really need me there? 你真的需要我过去吗
[03:46] You know I don’t like political events. 你知道我不喜欢政治事件
[03:48] Yes, but I also know you love me. 我知道 但我也知道你爱我呀
[03:51] Come on, do your dad a favor. 拜托 帮爸爸个忙吧
[03:53] The donors love you. 捐款人都很喜欢你
[03:54] Besides, I haven’t seen your face in ages. 另外 我也很久没看见你了
[03:57] Dad, we FaceTimed yesterday. 爸 我们昨天刚视频通话
[03:59] Doesn’t count. 那不算数
[04:02] All right, all right. I will see you at the fundraiser. 好吧好吧 明天募捐会见
[04:05] Now get out of the office and stop worrying about me. 现在离开办公室 别再担心我啦
[04:08] – Okay. Good night. – Good night. -好的 晚安 -晚安
[04:21] Right off the top, we’ve got Susan’s interview with the mayor. 过一会儿 苏珊要对市长进行采访
[04:24] You good to go? 你准备好出发了吗
[04:25] His Honorable has pushed it to 3:00 p.M., 他把采访推到下午三点了
[04:27] but I’ll be ready. 但是我会做好准备的
[04:27] Good. Keep digging. Get the story first. 很好 继续挖新闻 先把报道弄好
[04:30] Alex, welcome. 亚历克斯 进来
[04:31] Hi, sorry. Train delay. 嗨 抱歉 列车延误了
[04:33] Next, we’ve got that bomb scare at Newark Liberty. 接下来 纽瓦克机场有炸弹恐慌
[04:35] Ed, I want you on this one. 埃德 我想你跟进这条新闻
[04:37] Already there. 已经在跟进了
[04:37] David, I covered that train derailment last March. 大卫 去年三月我报道了火车脱轨
[04:40] I stayed in contact with some of my sources at the Department of Transpo. 我和一些交通部门的人还保持联系
[04:43] Send them to Ed if you think they’d help. 如果你认为那些有用就交给埃德
[04:45] Great. 太好了
[04:45] I was thinking this could be my assignment. 我在想这篇新闻可以由我来报道
[04:47] Forget about it, Kate. 别想了 凯特
[04:48] Actually, this one’s for you. 实际上 这条新闻是为你准备的
[04:49] There was a call from a woman in the South Bronx 有一条来自南布朗克斯的女人的来电
[04:51] saying she found a bag on her porch. 说她在屋子的走廊发现了一个包
[04:53] She found a bag? 她发现了一个包吗
[04:54] Why aren’t we going live to air with this thing right now? 我们为什么不现在讨论并播送这件事呢
[04:58] The bag was full of cash. 包里装满了现金
[04:59] Who does she think it belongs to? 她觉得这个包是谁的呢
[05:02] She’s convinced it was given to her by a Good Samaritan. 她确信这是一个好心人给她的
[05:04] Sounds like a sweet story. 听起来像段甜蜜的故事
[05:06] You know, this could be a home run for Lauren. 你知道的 这类新闻是劳伦的绝活
[05:09] She’s great on soft news. No offense. 她很擅长软新闻 无意冒犯
[05:10] It’s what I do. 这就是我的工作
[05:11] Lauren’s on Ribfest. 劳伦要准备排骨节的新闻
[05:13] Okay. Well, I can follow up on the warehouse fire. 好吧 我可以跟进仓库火灾的新闻
[05:16] The fire’s out. 那场火灾的新闻已经过时了
[05:16] There’s nothing to follow up on. 没什么可跟进的了
[05:18] That’s it, people. Get out of here. Go find some news. 以上 大家可以离开了 去找些新闻
[05:21] David, what are you not telling me? 大卫 你有什么没告诉我的吗
[05:23] Execs don’t want you on any story that might explode, 经理不想你参与任何可能涉及爆炸
[05:26] implode, burst into flames, 内爆 突发大火
[05:27] or otherwise end up in an insurance claim. 或者以保险索赔告终的报道中
[05:29] Consider this a break from the bummer beat. 把这次当做灾难性事件报道中的缓和吧
[05:32] For how long? 我要休息多久呢
[05:33] We’ll see. For now, you’re on the Good Samaritan. 再说吧 现在 你负责好心人事件
[05:39] It’s barely news. 这几乎不算新闻
[05:40] A woman finds a bag of money. 一个女人发现了一包钱
[05:41] I mean, what’s next? 然后下一条新闻是什么呢
[05:43] A charity car wash? Parent-teacher conference? 一次慈善洗车么 还是家长会啊
[05:45] David’s not gonna keep you on local interest for long. 大卫不会让你报道这类新闻太久的
[05:48] – You’re one of his best reporters. – Thanks. -你是他最棒的记者之一 -谢啦
[05:50] But still, I mean, where’s the story? 但还是那个问题 这新闻的真相是什么
[05:52] What? You don’t buy the Good Samaritan angle? 什么 你不信有好心人这一观点吗
[05:54] I remain objective always. But no. 我一般保持客观的看法 但这次我不信
[06:12] Over here! 我在这
[06:14] There she is. Hi. 她在那儿呢 嗨
[06:16] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[06:18] Please, come this way. 请往这边来
[06:20] I will let you in. 我给你开门
[06:22] It came in this bag, just like this. 钱就在像这样装在这个包里
[06:25] $100,000. 十万美元
[06:27] 100,000? 十万美元吗
[06:30] And, now, does this mean anything to you? 现在 这包钱对你有什么特殊意义吗
[06:33] No. 没有
[06:35] But I know there is someone out there looking over and helping us. 但是我知道有人暗中观察并帮助我们
[06:40] This has been a very hard time. 这段时间非常难熬
[06:43] My husband was laid off last winter. 我丈夫去年冬天被解雇了
[06:46] After that, we were evicted and… 在那之后 我们被赶出原来的住处
[06:48] we moved here. 所以我们搬到了这里
[06:51] Did it come with a note? Anything? 这个包里除了钱还有便条或者别的东西吗
[06:53] No note. 没有便条
[06:54] But I know why it happened. 但我知道这一切为什么会发生
[07:00] A miracle. 这是一个奇迹
[07:02] Si. This is why I called you here. 是的 这就是我叫你来这的原因
[07:04] I want everyone to know miracles happen. 我想让所有人都知道这世上存在奇迹
[07:10] You don’t believe in miracles. 你不相信有奇迹发生
[07:12] You cannot see everything with your eyes. 你不能通过双眼看到世间发生的所有事
[07:16] Sometimes… 有时候
[07:17] you have to look in here. 你必须用心看
[07:19] You know, it may be feel-good filler, 你知道吗 这或许是令人愉悦的补白
[07:21] but it does the trick. 但它确实奏效了
[07:23] Thanks. We should upload this segment, though. 谢了 不过我们得上传这段新闻了
[07:25] We go live in 20. 我们在晚上八点就直播了
[07:27] You still think it’s drug money, don’t you? 你还是觉得这是笔毒品赃款 对吗
[07:29] Or maybe a robbery. I don’t know. 或者可能是抢劫赚来的钱 我也不清楚
[07:32] Look, I just think it’s hard to believe 听着 我只是觉得很难去相信
[07:34] that there’s somebody out there doing good deeds and expecting nothing in return. 真的有人在外做好事还不求回报
[07:38] I don’t know. That’s kind of cynical. 我不清楚 你这想法有点过于悲观了
[07:39] I’m sure it happens all the time. 我相信这种事情在不断发生着
[07:41] Oh, yeah? 哦 真的吗
[07:42] Then why, in all of the time we’ve worked together, 那为什么我们一起工作这么久了
[07:44] have we never reported a story like this? 我们从来没报道过像这样的新闻呢
[07:46] What about that guy last Christmas? 去年圣诞节那家伙呢
[07:48] The one that was fixing people’s cars 那个在商场停车场
[07:49] in mall parking lots when they broke down. 给车辆故障的人们修车的人
[07:51] That story never aired. 那条新闻根本没播送
[07:52] You know why, right? 你知道原因的 对吧
[07:53] Because he had that weird toupee? 因为他那奇怪的遮秃假发吗
[07:55] What? No. 什么 当然不是了
[07:56] Because the guy disabled the cars to begin with 因为这个人在车主逛街的时候
[07:58] while the owners were shopping 破坏了他们的车辆 使其无法启动
[08:00] and then offered to fix them for a small donation. 然后再主动提出帮忙修车这一善举
[08:03] – Seriously? – Yeah. -真的吗 -当然
[08:06] This number eight… 这个包上的数字八
[08:08] maybe it’s a marketing gimmick. 也许是一个营销噱头
[08:11] Do you remember that– that, um, ride-share company 你还记得那个 就是在华尔街
[08:13] that handed out ten-dollar bills on Wall Street? 分发十美元钞票的做拼车服务的公司吗
[08:15] Sure. 当然记得
[08:16] That campaign cost them a quarter million dollars. 那场活动花掉他们二十五万美元
[08:19] Okay, but that campaign reached 25,000 people. 是啊 但是那场活动有两万五千人参加
[08:22] I mean, what company wants to so badly 我意思是 哪有电视台想要拼命
[08:24] win over Christina Gomez? 拿下克里斯蒂娜·戈麦斯的新闻
[08:26] Okay, so maybe not that. 好吧 所以也许不是那样
[08:28] All I’m saying is that whoever’s behind this, 我只是想说不论是谁送的钱
[08:30] they have a motive. 肯定是有动机的
[08:32] I am certain change can happen 我确信变化会发生
[08:34] because I am a product of it. 因为我就是那个改变现状的人
[08:37] In 1951, my grandfather, 在1951年 我的爷爷
[08:39] Harish Banerjee, 哈里什·班尔津
[08:41] moved his family and his engineering firm to New York City. 带着他的家人和公司搬到了纽约
[08:46] What was Banerjee Electronics in Calcutta 过去加尔各答的班尔津电子公司
[08:49] became Bradley Electronics in Queens. 变成了皇后区的哈利电子公司
[08:53] Harish became Harry, 哈里什更名为哈利
[08:55] but he remained the same man. 但他还和以前一样
[08:57] A man who came here not just to succeed, 他来这不只是为了成功
[08:59] but to give back. 更为了回馈社会
[09:02] In these uncertain times, 在如今这个动荡的时代
[09:05] it is tempting to be cynical, to be fearful, 愤世嫉俗 恐惧 听起来很诱人
[09:08] but together, 但是我们联合起来
[09:10] we can make change happen. 我们就可以让世界发生变化
[09:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:21] Inspiring as always, Dad. 你的演讲一如既往地鼓舞人心啊 爸爸
[09:24] But you got dressed in the back of your car again, didn’t you? 但是你又在车后座换衣服了对吧
[09:27] – You don’t miss a thing, do you? – Uh-uh. -什么都瞒不过你呀 -嗯哼
[09:29] Now, I want you to meet one of my donors. 现在我想让你见见我的一位捐赠者
[09:31] He’s, uh– he’s been asking about you. 他嘛 他一直在询问你的事情
[09:33] Seen you on TV. 他在电视上看见过你
[09:34] Don’t tell me. 我才不信呢
[09:35] Uh, he probably wants me to do a story on his business. 他可能想让我为他的生意做篇报道
[09:38] He already has enough publicity. 他已经有足够高的人气了
[09:40] He was just named Investment Alliance fund manager of the year. 他刚被称为投资联盟的年度基金经理
[09:44] Oh, so it’ll be an hour of me listening to him 哦 所以我会用上一小时听他
[09:46] boasting about his financial success. 吹嘘他的经济成就
[09:48] I don’t know why I’d talk about my work 我不明白 你的工作那么有趣
[09:50] when yours is so much more interesting. 我为何还要谈论我的工作呢
[09:52] Kate, meet, uh, Jack Hansen. 凯特 这是杰克·汉森
[09:55] Hi. Hi, Jack. 嗨 你好杰克
[09:57] Pleasure. 很高兴见到你
[09:58] I guess this means now I need to ask you about what you do 那么 我现在得问问你是做什么的
[10:01] to prove I didn’t prejudge you. 来证明我之前对你没有偏见
[10:03] And I’ll pretend to be flattered 那我得假装被恭维了
[10:04] but steer the conversation back to what you do, 但是把话题引回你的工作上
[10:07] like, uh, your report on the train derailment. 比如 你对火车脱轨的报道
[10:09] I couldn’t believe that you got that engineer 我不敢相信你让那位工程师
[10:12] to admit that he was texting and driving. 承认了他在驾驶时发短信
[10:13] Uh, well, he was not a bright man. 啊 确实 他不是一个聪明人
[10:17] I knew you two would get along. 我就知道你们俩会很合拍
[10:19] Do you mind if I leave you in Kate’s hands? 你介意我失陪一下 让凯特陪你吗
[10:21] Yeah, if it’s all right with her. 当然不介意 如果她不介意的话
[10:23] Sure. Thanks, Ashok. 当然可以 谢谢 阿苏克
[10:24] Bye, Dad. 回头见 爸爸
[10:25] So should we pick out the best spot to watch the political ritual unfold? 要选个好位置来看这场政治庆典吗
[10:29] Uh, for me, that would be the spot closest to the exit. 对我来说 最好的位置是出口旁边
[10:33] So no interest in politics? 你对政治不感兴趣吗
[10:35] Your dad wants you to move to Washington. 你爸爸想要你搬去华盛顿特区
[10:38] Oh, I am well aware, but no. 我知道 但我不去
[10:40] No way am I leaving New York. 我不可能离开纽约
[10:42] And plus, covering politics is just not my thing. 另外 我并不报道政治方面的事
[10:45] Why not? 为什么呢
[10:47] Breaking news is more direct. 突发新闻更简单直接
[10:48] It’s more honest. 而且更真实
[10:49] At least when people lie, or cheat, or steal… 至少谎言 欺骗 偷窃
[10:52] …they’re doing it out in the open. 这些东西都是明面上的
[10:53] – No time to make up a sound bite, huh? – Exactly. -没功夫去编一段评论是吧 -没错
[10:58] Oh, sorry. Uh… 哦 抱歉 呃
[11:00] The station just sent me a lead on 电视台发了个线索给我
[11:02] a story I’m working on. 关于我负责的事件
[11:03] I have to run. 我得走了
[11:04] Okay, well, let’s exchange numbers. 好吧 我们交换一下号码吧
[11:05] We could do dinner sometime. 以便日后可以找时间吃个饭
[11:08] Um, I’m flattered, but I have a rule. 我很荣幸 但我有个原则
[11:11] I don’t go out with anyone in my father’s political circle. 我不跟任何我父亲政治圈子里的人约会
[11:14] Why so? 为什么呢
[11:15] When you are the daughter of a senator, 当你成为参议员的女儿
[11:17] you never know what people’s motives are. 你永远不知道别人接近你的动机
[11:20] I like to think my motives are pretty clear. 我觉得我的动机很明确
[11:23] Dinner. 请你吃饭
[11:24] Sala Cucina. 萨拉·卡齐纳餐厅如何
[11:25] Oh, that’s a good restaurant, but sorry, the answer’s still no. 不错的餐厅 但抱歉 我不能答应
[11:29] It was really nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[11:34] Hi, is this Marie Ellis? 你好 是玛丽·爱丽丝吗
[11:36] Yes. 对
[11:38] This is Kate Bradley with Channel 12 News. 我是新闻12频道的凯特·布雷迪里
[11:40] You called the station? 你给我们台打过电话吗
[11:41] I saw your report about 我看到你们台关于
[11:42] the woman who found the cash on her doorstep. 某女子在门口楼梯捡到钱的报道
[11:45] – I got the same thing. – Really? How much cash was it? -我跟她一样 -真的吗 多少钱
[11:48] $100,000. In the bag 10万美元 装在一个袋子里
[11:49] with the tilted number eight. 上面写着一个斜着的8
[11:51] Okay, where can I meet you? 好的 我们约个地方见面聊
[11:53] I’ll text you my address. 我短信发给你地址
[11:55] But if you bring a camera, I won’t open my door. 别带相机 不然我就不开门了
[11:58] Got it. I’m on my way right now. 知道了 我准备过去
[12:02] It’s real. 这是真钱
[12:04] Not counterfeit. 不是假币
[12:06] I found it in front of our door this morning. 我今早在家门口发现的
[12:09] Same bag and everything. 和报道的一模一样
[12:10] I thought it might be stolen, 我以为这是被人偷的包
[12:12] so I took it to the police, but… 所以我把它交给警察
[12:13] they say it doesn’t appear to be. 他们说没有人报案
[12:16] Who do you think could be behind this? 你认为这是谁干的
[12:18] I don’t know. I’m hoping you might tell me. 我不知道 我是希望你能告诉我
[12:20] I’m sorry, I have no idea. 对不起 我也没有头绪
[12:24] Look, I know the woman you interviewed thinks 我知道你采访的那个女人认为
[12:26] it’s a Good Samaritan. 这是神秘慈善家的帮助
[12:29] But we don’t exactly need the help. 但我们并不需要这样的帮助
[12:33] I’m an oncologist at Parkland Hospital. 我是帕克兰医院的肿瘤科医生
[12:37] So what are you planning on doing with the money? 所以对这些钱你有什么打算
[12:40] Pancreatic cancer research. 用于胰腺癌的研究
[12:42] All of it? 全部吗
[12:44] It’s an underfunded field. 这是一个资金不足的领域
[12:45] $100,000 will go a very long way. 10万能帮助研究迈出很大的一步
[12:48] And, sorry, why pancreatic cancer? 多问一句 为什么选择胰腺癌
[12:52] It takes people at a very young age, 胰腺癌通常发病年龄低 病程短
[12:54] often before they even get started. 人们察觉到异样就已经晚了
[12:57] It’ll get a lot of years back. A lot of potential. 这方面的研究持续了很久 潜力很大
[13:00] This could make a really compelling story. 这是个非常引人瞩目的故事
[13:03] Would you consider letting me interview you on camera? 你能考虑下让我用相机采访你吗
[13:06] This could draw a lot of attention to this research that you’re supporting. 这也可以引起更多人关于这方面的关注
[13:11] I like to keep my private life private, 我更喜欢私人生活的保密
[13:14] but maybe you could mention the cause I’m donating to. 但你可以提到我捐赠的原因
[13:18] Yeah, I’ll, um… 好的 我会的
[13:20] I’ll do my best. 我尽量保密
[13:24] Police just issued 警方刚刚发布了
[13:25] a warrant on a string of hold-ups, those bodegas in Queens. 对皇后区的一连串杂货店抢劫案的通缉令
[13:28] – Ed, that’s you. – Cool. -埃德 你负责这个 -好的
[13:29] News conference at ten to detail the manhunt. 十点钟召开发布会发布行动的详细内容
[13:31] Got it. 知道了
[13:32] Kate, thanks for coming. I’ve got a good one for you. 凯特 感谢你来了 给你个好差事
[13:35] City Hall just yanked the permits 市政厅刚刚取消了
[13:36] on that new high-rise in SoHo. SoHo建新高楼的许可
[13:37] What? They already broke ground. 什么 他们已经破土动工了
[13:39] The whole block is a pit. 整个街区都已经开挖了
[13:40] Well, something’s going on. 嗯 肯定发生了什么
[13:41] Kate, grab Josh and get me some footage. 凯特 带上乔什 给我拍些照片
[13:43] Actually, I wanna stay on the Good Samaritan story. 其实 我想继续跟进神秘慈善家的报道
[13:45] Yeah, that’s funny. 是的 这个事很有趣
[13:46] – Susan, I want you to– – No, I’m serious. -苏珊 你负责 -不 我没开玩笑
[13:48] A second woman called me last night. 昨晚第二个女人打电话给我
[13:50] She also found a bag of money on her porch. 她也在门边发现了一袋钱
[13:53] A hundred grand? 也是10万吗
[13:53] Yeah. Same amount, same bag, same number eight on the bag. 是的 同样的钱 袋子 和数字8
[13:56] – Does she know who it’s from? – No clue whatsoever. -她知道谁给的吗 -完全没有线索
[13:59] And she doesn’t even need the money. 她甚至都不需要这些钱
[14:01] You guys, she’s a doctor. She lives in a palace in Fort Greene. 她是个医生 住在格林堡的豪宅
[14:04] She’s donating it to cancer research. 她把这些钱捐给癌症研究
[14:06] – All of it? – Yeah. -全部吗 -是的
[14:07] You get the interview? 她同意采访吗
[14:08] She doesn’t want to appear on camera. 她不想出现在镜头前
[14:10] She wants to remain anonymous. 她想匿名
[14:12] Come on! Two identical bags of cash? 两袋一摸一样的现金啊 大卫
[14:14] David, you don’t think that’s strange? 你不觉得奇怪吗
[14:16] Yeah, but your second subject just clammed up 没错 但是你的第二个对象是匿名的
[14:18] and “something seems strange” is not news. 而且看起来有点奇怪的事并不是新闻
[14:20] But there is a story here. 但这里面有故事
[14:21] Maybe, but I can’t go to air 也许吧 但是如果没有记录信息
[14:23] without some on-the-record information. 就不能公开报道
[14:25] Kate… 凯特
[14:26] Hi. We just received a phone call 我们刚接到一个电话
[14:27] from a Jesse Durham on the Upper West Side. 是上西区的杰西·杜尔汗打来的
[14:30] He said he found a bag of cash, just like in your report, and… 他说发现一袋现金 像你报道里的那样
[14:33] he caught the guy on camera. 摄像头拍到了那个人
[14:35] He left the bag here, in front of my apartment door. 他把包放在我公寓门前的这里
[14:39] Caught him on the security camera right here in the lobby. 大厅里的安全摄像头拍到了他
[14:42] $100,000 is a lot of money. 10万美元是一大笔钱
[14:44] How will a gift like this change your life? 你觉得这些钱能改善你的生活吗
[14:47] A lot. 帮了很大的忙
[14:48] I hurt my back a while ago. It laid me up for, like, three months. 我的背部刚刚受伤 这让躺了3个月
[14:52] I’m back on my feet now, but it ate into my savings and then some. 我现在恢复了 但也花光了我的积蓄
[14:56] Can you think of anyone that would have wanted to help? 你能想到有谁会这样帮你吗
[15:00] That’s the thing. I never told anyone I needed the money. 事实上 我从未告诉任何人我需要钱
[15:03] How do you plan to spend it? 这钱你打算怎么花
[15:04] I’m gonna pay off my debts, 我要还清我的债务
[15:06] build my savings back up to where they were before the accident, 把存款恢复到事故之前
[15:10] and whatever’s left, I’m… 不管剩下多少 我会
[15:12] I’m gonna give to the food bank around the corner. 捐到附近的那个食物赈济处
[15:14] They were a real help to me when… 当我面临困难的时候
[15:16] when things got tough. 他们真的帮了我很多
[15:18] Will you leave it on their doorstep? 你会把钱放到他们门边上吗
[15:20] No, I think I’m gonna write them a check. 不 我想我会给他们写一张支票
[15:24] Security cameras at this Upper West Side building 上西区的这栋楼的安全摄像头
[15:27] captured a glimpse of the mysterious donor today 今天拍到了这位神秘的捐助者
[15:30] when he dropped a third bag to 他正把第三个袋子放在
[15:31] carpenter Jesse Durham, 木匠杰西·杜尔汗的门口
[15:33] just hours after a second bag was left at the home of 几个小时前 他曾将第二袋钱放在布鲁克林
[15:36] a Brooklyn resident, who wishes to remain anonymous. 一位不愿透露姓名的住户家门口
[15:39] Who is this Good Samaritan who has now given away $300,000? 这位已经送出了30万的神秘慈善家是谁
[15:44] From the footage, we can tell that he is male, 从录像中我们可以看出他是男性
[15:47] approximately six feet tall, 大约六英尺高
[15:49] but the rest remains a mystery. 但其他的仍然是个谜
[15:52] Kate Bradley, Channel 12 News. 凯特·布拉德利 新闻12频道报道
[15:54] Channel 12 welcomes your comments on Good Sam. 对于神秘慈善家你怎么看
[15:58] Check out our website at Channel12NewsNewYork.Com 欢迎在我们的网站进行评论
[16:01] Jack 关于晚餐 希望你能改变主意
[16:02] Someone we should know about? 这人我们需要认识吗
[16:03] Uh, not particularly, no. 呃 不是特别的需要
[16:06] Okay. Nice story tonight. 好吧 今晚的故事不错
[16:08] Well, thanks. 谢谢
[16:10] But you had more questions than answers, and that’s not gonna hold up. 但是问题比答案多的故事是站不住脚的
[16:13] You need to get some solid info on Good Sam. 你需要得到一些关于神秘慈善家的可靠信息
[16:15] Okay. I will have something solid for you by tomorrow. 好的 明天我会给你一下可靠的信息
[16:17] If you get stuck– 如果你遇到困难
[16:18] – No, I’m not stuck. – If you get stuck, -不 不会的 -如果你遇到困难
[16:21] we can bring Susan in. 我们可以叫苏珊来帮忙
[16:23] Good Sam is my story, David. 神秘慈善家是我负责的 大卫
[16:25] She might be able to help. 她也许能帮上忙
[16:26] I don’t need help. I got this. 我不需要帮助 我能搞定
[16:52] You’re in early. 你来得挺早
[16:53] Did you sleep here? 你睡在这里了吗
[16:54] I napped a little. I was working. 我小睡了一会儿 我在工作
[16:57] Listen, I think I found a really solid lead on Good Sam. 听着 有一条很可靠的线索能找到神秘慈善家
[17:00] I’m listening. 你说
[17:01] The people who found the money live all over the city, right? 发现钱的人都住在城市里 对吧
[17:04] They have completely different backgrounds and– and professions. 他们的职业和背景完全不同
[17:07] It seems totally random. 看起来是随机选择的
[17:09] In what world is that a solid lead? 城市这么大可靠的线索是什么
[17:10] It seems random, but then there’s this. 看起来像随机的 但我发现了这个
[17:14] The second and third recipients, 第二和第三收到钱的人
[17:15] Marie Ellis and Jesse Durham, 玛丽和杰西
[17:17] both found their homes through Inniswell Properties. 他们都是通过家好地产找房的
[17:20] Inniswell’s a big firm. 家好是家大公司
[17:21] Big enough that it could be a coincidence, 大到这可能只是巧合
[17:24] but then, this. 但是 这个
[17:27] Both Marie and Jesse 玛丽和杰西都曾与同一房地产经纪人
[17:28] worked with the same Realtor, Patrick Hayes. 帕特里克·海斯合作过
[17:30] He’s a partner at the firm. 他是这家公司的合伙人
[17:32] So all this is some big publicity stunt? 所以这一切都只是某种大的宣传噱头吗
[17:34] Get a load of this. 听我说完
[17:35] Back in May, Inniswell announced that they were going public. 早在五月份 家好就宣布他们要上市
[17:38] Patrick led the press conference. 帕特里克主持了新闻发布会
[17:40] Everything fell apart due to an internal crisis. 但由于内部危机一切都功亏一篑了
[17:44] Just last week, 就在上周
[17:45] the financial trades announced that the IPO is back on. 金融交易公司宣布他们又要上市
[17:48] Interesting. 有意思
[17:49] Now, if you consider the amount of publicity 如果你往宣传这方面想
[17:51] that Inniswell would get as Good Sam, 慈善家其实是家好的话
[17:53] 300 grand’s a bargain. 30万是个小数目
[17:55] What about Hayes? Can he confirm or deny? 海耶斯呢 他有表态吗
[17:56] I haven’t been able to get in touch with him yet. 我还没和他取得联系
[17:59] So what’s your plan? 你的计划是什么
[18:00] I’m gonna show up at his office and ask Patrick Hayes 我要去帕特里克的办公室让他承认
[18:03] to admit his agenda for giving all this money away. 这些钱其实是他给的
[18:06] Do that and we’ll promote Good Sam 就这样做我们会在中午的节目里
[18:08] as a follow-up on our noon cast. 好好宣传一下神秘慈善家
[18:09] – Thanks, David. – Good work. -谢谢 大卫 -好样的
[18:17] Hi, I’m Kate Bradley with Channel 12 News. 嗨 我是新闻12频道的凯特·布莱德利
[18:19] I’d like to speak with one of your partners, Patrick Hayes. Is he in? 我想和你的搭档帕特里克谈谈 他在吗
[18:23] Can I ask what this is about? 我能问问为什么吗
[18:24] I’d rather tell him directly. 我直接跟他说好了
[18:26] Do you know when he’ll be in? 你知道他什么时候在吗
[18:27] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[18:29] Is that camera on? You’re not gonna put me on the news, are you? 摄像机开着吗 你不会让我上新闻吧
[18:33] Well, not if we can talk to Patrick Hayes, 如果我们不是和帕特里克谈就不是开着的
[18:35] but we’ve got to run something. 但现在我们得拍点什么
[18:37] I’m sorry, I’m– I’m just a temp. 对不起 我只是个临时工
[18:39] I started on Monday. 星期一才来上班
[18:40] All I know is, uh… 我知道就值是 呃
[18:42] I’m supposed to forward his mail. 我会邮件转告他的
[18:45] – Let me go ask. – Great. Thank you. -让我去问一下 -很好 谢谢
[19:02] This is where a partner in Inniswell Properties lives? 这就是家好地产的合伙人住的地方吗
[19:05] No kidding. 不开玩笑
[19:06] If he’s a land baron, he sure hides it well. 如果他是一个土地大亨 他肯定很低调
[19:08] – It should be this one. – Yeah. -确实是这样 -是啊
[19:16] Hi, I’m Kate Bradley. 嗨 我是凯特·布莱德利
[19:18] We’re with Channel 12 News. 我们是新闻12频道
[19:20] Yeah, we met, actually. 实际上我们见过
[19:22] The other day at the Brooklyn warehouse fire. 前几天布鲁克林仓库发生火灾
[19:26] That was you? 那是你吗
[19:28] Hey. You took a big risk for a shot 当时你冒了很大的险
[19:30] on the 11 o’clock news. 为了拍一张上11点新闻的照片
[19:32] Well, that’s what we do, right? 这就是我们该做的 对吧
[19:34] Both got to get close to the fire to do our jobs. 都是为了工作而至于危险之中
[19:36] Yeah, except one of us had state-of-the-art fire protection 没错 不过我们中一个有先进的消防设备
[19:39] and the other one had a camera. 另一个有摄像头
[19:41] Uh, my camera, actually. 实际上是我的相机
[19:43] Okay, but did you see the footage? 好吧 但是你看录像了吗
[19:45] I mean, you pulled three people out in ten minutes. 你在十分钟内从火灾现场救了3个人
[19:48] It was unbelievable. 难以置信
[19:50] Look, if you’re here for an interview or something, 听着 如果你是来采访或者什么的
[19:52] you’ve gotta go through the FDNY press office. 你得去纽约消防局新闻办公室
[19:54] Actually, we’re here about Good Sam. 其实我们来这是为了神秘慈善家
[19:57] Good who? 谁
[19:59] In the last 24 hours, 在过去的24小时里
[20:01] three people have each found 100 grand in cash on their doorsteps. 三个人都在家门口发现了10万现金
[20:05] We’re looking for the anonymous Good Samaritan behind it. 我们正在寻找背后的匿名好心人
[20:08] Okay, and how can I help? 好吧 我能帮什么忙吗
[20:10] Well, for starters… 嗯 首先
[20:12] are you Good Sam? 你是好心人吗
[20:14] No. 不
[20:16] But, uh, I’d like to know why you came all the way down here to ask me that. 但是我想知道为什么你跑来这问我这个
[20:19] Two of the three people who found the money 找到钱的三个人中
[20:22] got their homes through Inniswell Properties. 两个通过家好地产找到自己的房子
[20:26] Yeah, I think you got your wires crossed. 我猜你找错人
[20:28] Patrick Hayes used to be a partner at Inniswell Properties. 帕特里克曾经是家好地产公司的合伙人
[20:31] I’m his brother, Eric. 我是他的兄弟 艾里克
[20:34] Um, wait. He used to be a partner? 等等 曾经是合伙人吗
[20:37] Yeah, he died five months ago. 对 他五个月前去世了
[20:40] I’m so sorry. I-I had no idea. 对不起 我不知道
[20:45] Well, I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help. 很抱歉我帮不上更多忙了
[20:50] If you, uh– if you think of anything, you can call me … 如果你想起什么 可以给我打电话
[20:54] – Anytime. – Sure. -随时打 -没问题
[20:58] Good luck with your story. 祝你报道顺利
[21:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:06] What? 干嘛
[21:12] – Never thought I’d see it. – See what? -没想到我还能看到这一幕 -什么
[21:15] You are rock solid 你采访警察局长或者市长的时候
[21:16] when you’re interviewing the police chief or the mayor, but… 就像石头一样强硬 但是
[21:20] when you were talking to Eric Hayes… you were flustered. 你跟艾力克说话的时候却很紧张
[21:23] I was not flustered. I’m never flustered. 我没有紧张 我从来不紧张
[21:25] You were pretty flustered. 你相当紧张
[21:27] – No. – Flustered. -没有 -紧张
[21:29] Look at Kate. She is flustered! 看看 凯特紧张了
[21:33] Hello? 你好
[21:34] Hello. Have I reached the talented Kate Bradley? 你好 请问是才华出众的凯特·布莱德利吗
[21:37] This is Kate. Who’s this? 我是凯特 您是哪位
[21:38] Jack Hansen. 杰克 汉森
[21:40] How are you this morning? 你今天早上怎么样
[21:42] I see you didn’t let the fact 看来我不给你电话号码
[21:44] that I never gave you my number stop you. 也没能阻止你
[21:46] Oh, I have top secret ways to get that confidential information. 我有绝密的手段来获得这样的秘密情报
[21:51] Is it someone by the name of Senator Ashok Bradley? 是一个叫做参议员阿苏克·布莱德利的人吗
[21:55] Any chance you might reconsider having dinner with me? 你能不能重新考虑一下我的晚餐邀请
[21:57] Or shall I tell my skywriter pilot 还是我应该让喷气飞机
[22:00] to fly over Channel 12 and write out an invitation? 飞到12频道上空写下我的邀请
[22:03] Hmm, an invitation by skywriter would be original but, uh, overboard. 喷气飞机的邀请很有创意 但是过火了
[22:09] I’ve been thinking about your rule 我在想 你定下原则
[22:11] of not dating anyone in your father’s political circle, 不跟你父亲政治圈子里的任何人约会
[22:15] and… does it extend to donors? 也包括捐赠人吗
[22:18] ‘Cause, I mean, I’m just a lowly hedge fund manager 我只不过是一个想跟你共进晚餐的
[22:21] trying to take you out for dinner. 低端的对冲基金经理而已
[22:25] Sure. Why not? 好吧 就这么定了
[22:27] Great. 太好了
[22:28] I’ll swing by the station, pick you up at seven? 我七点经过电视台去接你
[22:31] Seven it is. See you then. 那就七点 到时见
[22:33] Sounds good. See you then. 很好 到时见
[22:36] There. See? 看到了吗
[22:38] I’m going out with someone else. 我要跟其他人约会了
[22:39] Yeah, but you weren’t the least bit flustered. 好吧 但是你一点都没紧张
[22:42] Whatever. 随你说吧
[22:44] Oh. We gotta go to Staten Island. 我们得去一趟斯塔滕岛了
[22:47] Why? 为什么
[22:49] David’s orders, via text. 大卫的指示 他发了短信
[22:51] David can text? 大卫会发短信
[22:52] He’s learning. 他在学嘛
[22:54] “Goop Wam made another muddy drop.” 神秘慈善家又扔了一袋 盐
[22:58] – Another one? – Same bag, same cash. -又一袋 -一样的袋子 一样的钱
[23:01] And this time, he left a note. 而且这次他还留了一张字条
[23:04] Okay. 好吧
[23:08] Good Sam is the man that everyone in New York is talking about, 在纽约 每个人都在谈论神秘慈善家
[23:11] and yet his identity remains a mystery. 但他的身份现在依然是个谜
[23:14] Kate Bradley reports from Staten Island, 凯特从斯塔腾岛发回报道
[23:17] where a paralegal found $100,000 today, along with a note. 一名律师助理今天捡到十万美元和一张字条
[23:21] What did the note say? 字条上写了什么
[23:24] “This is for you to go to law school.” 这是给你上法学院用的
[23:27] Do you want to go to law school? 你想上法学院吗
[23:29] It’s been my dream my whole life. 这是我一直以来的梦想
[23:32] I’ve been a paralegal for ten years. 我已经做了十年律师助理了
[23:35] You hang around lawyers that long… 你在律师身边待了那么久
[23:38] you kind of wonder what it’d be like to be the boss. 你就会想知道做老板是什么滋味
[23:40] The recipient says she was accepted… 受惠者说她已经被录取
[23:42] – You look nice. – Thanks. -你打扮得真好看 -谢谢
[23:43] – Where are you going? – Um, just out. -上哪去呀 -出去一下
[23:45] – Okay. Good night. – Good night. -好吧 晚安 -晚安
[23:47] We asked who might have heard about this life-long dream. 我们问到有谁听说过她一直以来的梦想
[23:50] Just about everyone I know. 我认识的人基本都知道
[23:53] But no one has $100,000 to give me. 但没有人能给我十万美元
[23:55] Thank you, Kate. 谢谢 凯特
[23:58] My dad still doesn’t understand 我爸还是理解不了
[24:00] why I chose to go to journalism school 为什么我没有像他那样上法学院
[24:02] instead of law school like he did. 而是学了新闻
[24:03] Yeah, but… 是啊 但是
[24:05] I know that your dad is very proud of you. 我知道你爸爸很为你骄傲
[24:08] He’s slowly warming up to this whole reporter thing. 他正在慢慢接受我做了记者这件事
[24:11] He likes the Good Sam stories I’m doing. 他喜欢我正在做的神秘慈善家的报道
[24:13] Wow. Everywhere I go, I keep hearing about this Good Sam. 我走到哪里都能听到神秘慈善家的事情
[24:18] Oh, I can’t believe the numbers we’re getting 我简直无法相信 报道一个人做好事
[24:21] on a story about someone doing good. 竟然能带来这么高的收视率
[24:23] – Really? – Yeah. It’s crazy. -真的吗 -对 真是疯了
[24:27] Speaking of good, this is what they’re famous for here. 说到这个 这是他们这里拿手菜
[24:30] Okay. 好吧
[24:38] I’m not usually a dessert fan, but, wow, that is incredible. 我平时不太喜欢甜品 但这个太好吃了
[24:42] See? And you never would have known 看 如果你不突破一下约会原则
[24:43] if you hadn’t bent your dating rule. 你就不会知道这个
[24:47] I’m glad you did. 你能这样做我很高兴
[24:49] You know, I had almost forgotten that I met you at that fundraiser. 我差点忘了我是在筹款活动上认识你的
[24:53] I hope it’s not just the peach cobbler speaking. 我希望你不是吃了黄桃派才这样说的
[24:56] It is not just the peach cobbler speaking. 不仅仅是因为黄桃派啦
[24:58] But if you thought I was gonna share this with you, 但如果你以为我会跟你分着吃
[25:01] you’re sadly mistaken. 那你可就想错了
[25:03] So I’m gonna order my own now? 所以我现在要自己点一份了
[25:04] – Yeah, I think that’s best. – Okay. -对 这样最好了 -好吧
[25:07] Interest in Good Sam continues to grow, 人们对于神秘慈善家的好奇不断增长
[25:10] with all five boroughs abuzz with these random acts of generosity, 五个行政区都在热议这些随机的善行
[25:14] who could be behind them, 它们的背后究竟是谁
[25:16] and when and where the next bag of money might appear. 下一袋钱何时何地才会出现
[25:19] If I had $100,000, I’d move out of my parents’ house 如果有十万美元 我就可以搬出父母家
[25:22] and get a sweet apartment downtown. 在市区租一间舒适的公寓了
[25:24] If I had $100,000, 如果我有十万美元
[25:26] I would pay off mine and my daughter’s student loans, 我就把我和女儿的学生贷款都还了
[25:30] and then I’d take us both to Hawaii. 然后和她一起去夏威夷
[25:32] We received thousands of phone calls, emails, and videos 成千上万来自观众的电话 邮件和视频
[25:36] in response to our reporting, 对我们的报道作出了回应
[25:38] like this one from Sylvia, one of our youngest viewers. 其中一个视频来自我们的年轻观众西尔维娅
[25:42] Hi, Good Sam. My name is Sylvia. I hope you see this. 你好 神秘慈善家 我叫西尔维娅 希望你能看到这个
[25:46] My mommy is really sick, 我妈妈病得很重
[25:48] and we need your help for some medicine she needs. 我们需要你的帮助 才能给她买药
[25:50] Could you choose our family next? 你下一次能选择我们家吗
[25:53] Still, there are no leads on Good Sam’s identity. 现在依然没有线索指向神秘慈善家的身份
[25:56] The question at the top of every New Yorker’s mind, 神秘慈善家 你到底是谁
[25:58] Good Sam, who are you? 这个问题萦绕在每一个纽约人的心头
[26:01] Any new leads on Good Sam’s identity? 有关于神秘慈善家身份的新线索吗
[26:03] Oh, how’d that Realtor thing work out? 对了 那个房产经纪人怎么样了
[26:05] Dead end, just like everything else. We know who he’s not. 已经死了 无所谓了 我们知道他不是了
[26:07] Yeah, we spoke to a bunch of charities and foundations. 对 我们问了一帮慈善组织和基金会
[26:10] They all said that no reasonable non-profit 他们都说有脑子的非营利机构
[26:13] would ever operate this way. 绝对不会有这种操作
[26:14] We even called an FBI profiler. 我们甚至找了FBI的分析师
[26:16] Any insights? 有什么见解吗
[26:18] Just that we have no idea who Good Sam is. 我们还是不知道神秘慈善家是谁
[26:21] Look, he might seem like Santa Claus or some other benevolent figure, 他看上去像是圣诞老人或其他仁慈的角色
[26:25] but the profiler said it’s just as likely 但分析师说这些行为背后的驱动力
[26:27] that something darker, even dangerous, is motivating this. 也有可能是阴暗的 甚至危险的
[26:30] Kate, there’s a man here asking for you. 凯特 有个男的找你
[26:32] He says he’s Good Sam. 他说他是神秘慈善家
[26:34] What does he look like? 他长什么样
[26:36] Mid-thirties, maybe six foot-ish. 三十好几岁 身高大概六英尺
[26:38] Matches Jesse Durham’s security footage. 跟杰西的监控录像吻合
[26:41] Um… yeah, tell him I’ll be right there. 好的 告诉他我马上就来
[26:45] So, Tyler, is It? 你是泰勒对吧
[26:48] Good Sam. 神秘慈善家
[26:50] Uh, tell me how you got all this money to give away. 说说你送出去的这些钱是哪里来的吧
[26:53] I built an app for this little company 我给一家小公司开发了一个APP
[26:56] and it got sold to a giant company. 然后它被一家大公司收购了
[27:00] And, um, why are you doing all this? 那你做这些事的原因是什么呢
[27:02] I wanted to do an anonymous social experiment for good. 我想做一个关于善意的匿名社会实验
[27:07] To share my wealth with random strangers. 跟随机出现的陌生人分享我的财富
[27:10] Isn’t that what we should all be doing? 因为这是我们所有人应该做的
[27:12] Sure, yeah. 当然 没错
[27:14] And, um, how did you choose your recipients? 那你是怎么挑选受惠者的呢
[27:17] I wrote some code 我写了一些代码
[27:18] that would randomly select residential addresses in New York City. 可以在纽约随机抽取住宅地址
[27:22] Ah. And why this way, though? 那为什么选择这种方式呢
[27:25] You know, leaving $100,000 on people’s doorsteps. 我是说 把十万美元放在别人家门口
[27:28] I found it was a creative way to do it. 我觉得这种方式很有创意
[27:32] It is, isn’t it? 你觉得没错吧
[27:34] Are we doing the interview in there, at the– the news desk? 我们是在里面做采访吗 在播报台那儿
[27:38] Uh, I need to collect some facts first. 我还要先了解一些情况
[27:40] Because everybody knows I’m him. 因为所有人都知道我就是他
[27:42] I mean, that’s why they’re all looking at me. 所以他们都在看着我
[27:46] A few days ago, you left $100,000 for a woman 几天前 你给一个女人留了十万美元
[27:49] so she could go to law school. 让她去上法学院
[27:51] What was her first name again? 她叫什么名字来着
[27:55] I… 我
[27:56] Sorry, I– I can’t remember every detail. 对不起 我记不得那么多细节
[27:58] It’s okay. Take a moment. 没关系 想一想
[28:00] I never mentioned her name in any of my reports, 我没在任何报道中提过她的名字
[28:02] so you’d be the only one to know. 所以你应该是唯一知道的人
[28:04] Remind me, what is her name? 提醒我一下 她叫什么来着
[28:07] Is it, um, Elizabeth Haywood? Is that it? 是伊丽莎白·海伍德 对吗
[28:11] Yeah, that’s it. 对 没错
[28:12] That’s– that’s her name. I remember now. 她就叫这个 我想起来了
[28:16] Her name was Faith. 她的名字叫费丝
[28:18] How could you forget someone’s name who you just gave $100,000? 你给了她十万美元 怎么会忘了她名字
[28:32] I think this Good Sam is inspiring hope. 我觉得这个神秘慈善家点燃了希望
[28:36] Times like these, people need it. 这年头 大家都需要这个
[28:39] I just keep wondering what he hopes to gain by all this. 我一直在想他到底想从中获得什么
[28:41] Well, is it possible that he doesn’t expect anything? 有没有可能他什么都不想要呢
[28:46] That’s pretty unlikely. 不太可能
[28:48] The problem is he stopped giving. 问题是他现在停下来了
[28:51] I mean, biggest story of my career and it looks like it might be over. 我职业生涯中最大的报道可能就要结束了
[28:55] Not one single money drop yesterday. 昨天一分钱也没有放出来
[28:58] I have a feeling you’ll find a way to keep it going. 我有预感你能找到办法让它继续下去
[29:01] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢爸爸
[29:03] Any chance you’ll come with me to the mayor’s house tonight? 你今晚能跟我一起到市长家去吗
[29:07] I know, I know. You can’t stand political events, 我知道 你受不了政治活动
[29:11] but you seemed to enjoy the last one. 但你上次好像也挺开心的
[29:14] The last one was not awful, I’ll admit. Yeah. 我承认 上次确实不算糟糕
[29:18] Could it be because of Jack Hansen? 是因为杰克 汉森吗
[29:21] Our brief conversation wasn’t dull. 我们简短的谈话还不算太无聊
[29:24] You shouldn’t hold the fact that he’s one of my donors against him. 你不要因为他是我的捐赠人就觉得他不行
[29:29] He’s a… He’s a smart guy. 他是个聪明的家伙
[29:31] A lot of smart guys in New York, Dad. 爸 在纽约聪明的家伙多的是
[29:33] And ambitious, like you are. 而且有雄心壮志 跟你一样
[29:37] And when you’re not busy chasing news stories, 你什么时候不用忙着抢新闻了
[29:41] you might like to get to know him better. 也可以试着多了解一下他
[29:45] We’ll see. 看情况吧
[29:46] Okay? 行不
[29:50] So, Christina, a week ago, you received $100,000 from an anonymous donor. 克里斯蒂娜 一周前你收到了匿名捐赠的十万美元
[29:55] Can you tell us what’s happened since then? 你能告诉我们在这之后发生了什么吗
[29:58] I would say that Good Sam changed my life forever. 可以说神秘慈善家永远地改变了我的生活
[30:02] And not just because I’m able to take care of my family 并不仅仅是因为我能够照顾家庭
[30:05] and buy a few new things, 能够买点新的东西了
[30:07] but because of how he changed me. 还因为他改变了我
[30:09] And how’s that? 怎么说
[30:12] He made me see that I could help others. 他让我看到我可以帮助别人
[30:14] Like my neighbor. You know? 比如说我的邻居
[30:16] She takes three buses to get to her job. 她上班要转三趟公交车
[30:19] So, I decided why don’t I help her like Good Sam helped me? 所以我决定帮助她 像神秘慈善家帮助我那样
[30:26] So I went out and I bought her a car. 于是我就去给她买了辆车
[30:29] You bought her a car? 你给她买了辆车
[30:32] I gave it to her this morning. 我今天早上送给她了
[30:33] Her whole family cried. 他们一家人都哭了
[30:36] And me… 而我呢
[30:38] I’ve never been happier about anything I’ve done. 我从来没有做过这么让我开心的事情
[30:42] So getting this gift from Good Sam 所以神秘慈善家的礼物
[30:44] inspired you to give to someone else? 让你学会了为其他的人付出
[30:47] It’s spreading. 它在传播
[30:49] Like miracles do. 就像奇迹一样
[30:55] I can’t believe Christina used her money to buy a car for a stranger. 我不敢相信克里斯蒂娜用自己的钱给陌生人买了辆车
[30:58] Yeah. And that Marie gave all her stash to some charity? 那个玛丽也把所有的钱都捐给了慈善机构
[31:01] Yeah. To pancreatic cancer research at her hospital. 对 捐给她那个医院做胰腺癌研究
[31:04] She texted me. 她发短信告诉我了
[31:05] Apparently, their donations have tripled 据说 我们在报道中提过之后
[31:07] since we mentioned it in the news. 人们的捐赠涨到了以前的三倍
[31:10] It’s like Good Sam’s generosity is contagious. 就好像神秘慈善家的善行能够传染一样
[31:15] Here we go. 又来了
[31:17] Hey, David. We’re headed back right now. 大卫 我们正在回去的路上
[31:19] – Are you still in the Bronx? – Yeah, why? -你们还在布朗克斯吗 -对 怎么了
[31:21] Police scanner said there’s a construction worker 警方截听器显示有一名建筑工人
[31:23] dangling off the side of the Hope Watson building. 悬挂在荷普·沃特森大厦上
[31:25] Your van’s the closest. 你的车离那里最近
[31:26] – Can you be live in three? – Three minutes? -三分钟之内能到吗 -三分钟
[31:28] It’s a news van, not a time machine. 这是一辆新闻车 不是时光机
[31:29] I heard that, Josh. I want eyeballs on this one. 我听到了 乔什 我记住这句话了
[31:32] The fire department can’t reach him with ladders, 消防队用梯子接近不了他
[31:34] so they’re gonna send someone from the roof. 所以他们得从楼顶进行援救
[31:35] My FDNY source says it’s 纽约消防局的消息来源说
[31:37] the rescue one team from station 72. 救援一队是72号站
[31:39] 72? Who’s the rescuer? 72号 谁是救援人员
[31:40] Uh, Eric Hayes, but don’t say his name on the air. 艾瑞克·海耶斯 但不要公开他的名字
[31:56] – Looks like we’re first on the scene. – Great. -看来我们是第一个到现场的 -很好
[31:59] Calling my guy at the fire station. 打给消防队里我认识的人
[32:00] David, are you seeing this? 大卫 你看到图像了吗
[32:03] We’re gonna go live in ten seconds. 我们十秒钟后开始直播
[32:05] Stand by, Kate. 站开点 凯特
[32:06] Keep your phone up, and I’ll feed you info as it comes in. 电话别挂 一有信息我就告诉你
[32:08] In five, four, three… 五 四 三
[32:12] We are live in the Bronx 我们正在布朗克斯进行现场直播
[32:14] where a construction worker repairing brickwork 一个建筑工人在进行墙砖修理
[32:17] now finds himself trapped, hanging over a hundred feet above ground. 却被困100多英尺高的地方
[32:21] FDNY are attempting a daring rescue here, 纽约消防局正尝试一个大胆的营救方案
[32:23] sending a lone firefighter rappelling down the side of the building. 派一名消防队员用绳索从大楼顶端降下来
[32:27] The worker is trying to– 这名工人正试图
[32:32] The worker has slipped. 他滑倒了
[32:34] He is now clinging to the edge of his scaffolding, 正紧抓着脚手架的边缘
[32:36] surely panicked it won’t hold his weight much longer. 他肯定是惊慌失措快要坚持不住了
[32:41] Okay, it looks like the rescuer’s got him. 看起来营救人员抓住了他
[32:44] He’s attaching him to his harness. 正把他系在安全带上
[32:48] And it looks like they’re okay. 看起来他们没事了
[32:51] Another astonishing rescue from our heroes at the FDNY. 纽约消防局的英雄们又一次惊险的援救
[32:56] Big sighs of relief here in the South Bronx. 南布朗西斯的居民总算松了一口气
[32:59] Go to a stand-up wrap-up, and get me an interview for the six o’clock cast. 做个总结然后为6点的节目安排个采访
[33:03] A perilous situation, a dangerous rescue. 危险的情况 危险的救援
[33:07] A New York City construction worker will go home safe to his family, 纽约市一名建筑工人能安全地回家
[33:11] thanks to a hero at the FDNY. 多亏了纽约消防局的一位英雄
[33:14] Reporting live from the Bronx, I’m Kate Bradley, 我是12频道新闻的凯特·布莱德利
[33:17] Channel 12 News. 布朗克斯现场报道
[33:21] – He said he doesn’t do interviews. – Sit tight till I talk him into it. -他说不接受采访 -我先跟他谈谈吧
[33:28] Um, excuse me. 打扰一下
[33:30] I’m looking for Eric Hayes. 我在找艾瑞克·海耶斯
[33:31] Could you let him know that Kate from Channel 12 News is here, please? 你能告诉他12频道的凯特来了吗
[33:34] Yeah. 可以
[33:37] Hayes is in, but he’s not talking to reporters. 海耶斯在 但他不跟记者说话
[33:39] -Oh– – Hey, George, it’s all good. -哦 -嘿 乔治 我来跟她说
[33:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[33:44] Hi. 你好
[33:46] – I was at the construction worker rescue. – Again? -我在营救工人的现场 -又一次
[33:49] We’ve gotta stop meeting like this. 我们不能再这样见面了
[33:53] I’m really glad you’re okay. 我真的很高兴你没事
[33:54] Yeah. Looks more impressive than it is. 看起来上次更令人印象深刻
[33:57] You know, we’re pretty well-trained. 我们训练有素
[33:59] Yeah, but it must be hard putting your life on the line every day. 但是每天都要在绳索上爬也是挺幸苦的
[34:03] I like knowing I’m making things better, you know. 我喜欢做好事的感觉
[34:05] See, that’s exactly why you should do an interview. 所以这就是你应该接受采访的原因
[34:10] Look, I cover the bummer beat every single day. 我每天都在报道灾难事件
[34:13] Sorry, the what? 抱歉 你说什么
[34:15] You know, um, disaster, murder, violence, the things that go wrong. 灾难 谋杀 暴力 越轨行为
[34:20] But today, I watched you take something that had gone horribly wrong.. 但今天 我看到你碰到一个糟糕的局面
[34:24] and you made it right. 然后你把它扭转过来的
[34:26] And when that happens… 当这种情况发生时
[34:28] viewers need to see that. 观众需要看到这个
[34:31] I feel like you can talk anyone into an interview. 我觉得你可以说服任何人接受采访
[34:35] Just not today. 但今天不行
[34:36] You’re not gonna convince me. 你说服不了我
[34:40] Well, can I ask why? 我能问一下为什么吗
[34:43] You ask a lot of questions. 你问了很多问题了
[34:44] Well, I am a reporter. It’s kind of what we do. 我是个记者 这是我们要做的
[34:48] We can’t all be heroes like you, you know. 我们不能像你一样成为英雄
[34:50] I’m not a hero. I’m just doing my job. 我不是英雄 这只是我的工作
[34:52] You know, I’m at work right now, just like you. 我只是和你一样 在工作
[34:55] Right. 没错
[34:57] So, really, no interview? 所以 真的 拒绝采访吗
[35:00] My editor’s gonna kill me. 我的主编会杀了我的
[35:03] No. 不
[35:05] But maybe we should do this again sometime, 但也许我们约个时间再谈谈
[35:07] you know, without the emergency vehicles. 没有这些消防车
[35:13] Um, yeah. Yeah, I’d like that. 好吧 可以
[35:16] Oh, sorry. 哦 对不起
[35:17] Yeah? 可以吗
[35:18] Central Park? I got Sunday off. 中央公园可以吗 我星期天休息
[35:20] Yeah. Yeah, Sunday– Sunday works great. 好的 星期天 星期天可以
[35:22] I’m so sorry, I have to go. This is my editor. 对不起 我得走了 主编的电话
[35:24] Apparently Good Sam is giving away money again. 很明显 神秘慈善家又在放钱了
[35:28] Really? Where? Uh… 真的吗 在哪
[35:30] Sunnyside and Lenox Hill. 阳光城和莱诺克斯山
[35:33] You really can’t be Good Sam, can you? 你真的不是神秘慈善家 对吧
[35:35] I’ve had eyes on you all day. 我一整天都看着你呢
[35:37] Okay, I’ve got to go. 好了 我得走了
[35:38] I’ll see you on Sunday. 星期天见
[35:40] – I’ll text you. – Great. -我会你发短信的 -好的
[35:48] Hey, Lauren said that you– 嘿 劳伦说你
[35:50] What’s going on? 发生了什么事
[35:54] We got scooped. 我们被人抢了先机
[35:55] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -没错
[35:58] That woman in Sunnyside who found a hundred grand… 阳光城那个发现十万的女人
[36:01] Channel 3 just reported it an hour ago. 一小时前第3频道报道了
[36:03] – You’re kidding? – Mm-hmm. -别跟我开玩笑 -没错
[36:05] The family in Lenox Hill… 还有莱诺克斯山那个
[36:07] Channel 9 just reported that on their six o’clock cast. 第9频道刚刚在6点节目报道了他们
[36:10] – But you sent me to that building rescue. – No, no. -但你派我那栋大楼报道营救 -不
[36:13] The news sent you. 消息发给你了
[36:14] And you knocked it out of the park. 但你忘到九霄云外
[36:17] Kate… 凯特
[36:19] you were meant for the bummer beat. 你注定要报道灾难事件
[36:21] That’s your thing. 这是你的事
[36:23] Fires, car crashes, Black Friday riots at the mall. 火灾 车祸 黑色星期五商场的骚乱
[36:26] This Good Sam story, not so much. 这个神秘慈善家新闻 就到这吧
[36:29] Is this supposed to be some kind of pep talk, ’cause I’m not– 你不应该说些安慰的话吗 因为我没
[36:32] Management wants a bigger name on this. 管理层希望在这方面有更大的影响力
[36:37] They want Susan. 他们想要苏珊来做
[36:39] On my story? 做我的新闻
[36:41] Come on, Kate. You know how this works. 好了 凯特 你知道为什么
[36:43] Every other station has their most senior reporter on it, 每个台都是用最资深的记者来做这一块
[36:46] and Susan does have 15 years’ experience– 苏珊有15年的工作经验
[36:48] And an Emmy Award. I know. I get it. 还有艾美奖 我知道
[36:51] But I’m the one that broke this story, remember? 但我才是发掘这个事件的人 记得吗
[36:54] Please just give me some more time. I will find Good Sam. 请再给我点时间 我会找到神秘慈善家的
[36:57] It’s a done deal. 已经定了
[37:00] Susan’s out covering the latest drop-offs. 苏珊去报道最新的消息
[37:04] Look… 听着
[37:05] Send her your notes. 把你手头的工作交接给他
[37:07] I’ve got you at 10:00 a.M. in Queens, 今天上午10点皇后区
[37:09] covering the garbage strike deadline. 你去报道垃圾工人罢工
[37:11] Garbage strike. 垃圾工人罢工
[37:12] Wow. 哇
[37:14] It’ll be an easy day. You could use it. 这这任务不难 好好利用时间
[37:17] Yeah, okay. 好的
[37:20] Kate… 凯特
[37:23] There’s a bigger story out there for you. 还有一个更大的新闻交给你
[37:27] Damn it. 妈的
[37:30] Good Sam struck again today. 神秘慈善家今天又出现了
[37:32] New York City’s mysterious philanthropist left $100,000 cash 纽约神秘的慈善家将10万美元现金
[37:36] on a lucky family’s doorstep in Queens. 放在皇后区的一位幸运住户家门口
[37:39] This is the seventh gift from New York City’s Good Sam. 这是神秘慈善家在纽约的第七次善举了
[37:42] Do we have to listen to Susan’s report on our story? 一定要听苏珊报道我们的新闻吗
[37:44] – It’s killing me. – I know. -听着难受 -我知道
[37:46] From Hunters Point, Queens, I’m Susan Andrews… 我是苏珊 安德鲁 皇后区猎人角报道
[37:49] Wait, Hunters Point? 等等 猎人角
[37:51] – What’s up? – Well… -怎么了 -嗯
[37:53] the first four Good Sam gifts were left all over the city, but… 前四个礼物都放在城市里 但是
[37:58] Look. 看
[38:00] These last three were close together. 最后三个是挨得很近
[38:02] David took you off Good Sam. 大卫不让你做了
[38:04] I’m allowed to be curious. 我也可以好奇啊
[38:06] Consider this my new hobby. 把这看作是我的新爱好
[38:11] What is it? 怎么说
[38:14] Just a text message from someone claiming to be Good Sam. 只是个自称神秘慈善家的人发的短信
[38:19] What’s it say? 上面说了什么
[38:20] Seriously? I’m sure it’s just another fake. 认真吗 我肯定又是一个假货
[38:25] “Dear Kate, I want to set the record straight about who I am 亲爱的凯特 我想直接告诉你我是谁
[38:28] and why I’ve been giving away substantial sums of money.” 以及为什么我一直在捐大量的钱
[38:34] “I’m willing to reveal myself to you, and only you, 我愿意跟你见面 但只有你一个人
[38:36] a reporter I know I can trust.” 你是我能信任的记者
[38:41] I mean, we’ve heard this before. 这种话我们听多了
[38:43] Lots of guys out there claiming to be Good Sam. 很多人都声称自己是个神秘慈善家
[38:48] “If you’d like proof that I’m Good Sam, 如果你想要我证明
[38:51] go see John Baylor at 225 Watson in Astoria. 去 阿斯托里亚225号见约翰·贝勒
[38:55] I left $100,000 on his front porch an hour ago.” 我一小时前在他家的门口放了10万美元
[38:59] Okay, but seriously, I’m sure reporters all over the city got this text. 说真的 我猜整个纽约的记者都看过了
[39:03] Yeah, sounds pretty spammy to me too, 我也觉得是垃圾信息
[39:06] but Watson Street in Astoria is right near Hunters Point. 但沃森街就在猎人角附近
[39:10] – Is it? – Mm-hmm. -是吗 -是啊
[39:13] You know what? You’re right. It is. 你说的对 确实在
[39:15] So then, what are we waiting for? 那么 我们在等什么呢
[39:17] Let’s go see what’s on John Baylor’s front porch. 去看看约翰·贝勒的门口有什么
[39:30] – Which one did you say it is? – I think it’s across there. -你觉得是哪一栋 -可能是马路对面
[39:33] So you’re really sure about this, huh? 所以你确定吗
[39:35] – I just have a hunch. – A hunch that we’re gonna get murdered? -我只是有预感 -预感我们会遇害吗
[39:38] It’s broad daylight. What’s the worst that could happen? 现在是白天 能发生什么糟糕的事
[39:40] Famous last words. 最经典的遗言
[39:46] Hi. John Baylor? 你好 你是约翰吗
[39:47] Yeah. 是啊
[39:48] I’m from Channel 12 News. 我来自新闻12频道
[39:50] Yeah, I know who you are. 是的 我知道你是谁
[39:51] You’re the second surprise to show up on my front porch today. 你是今天第二个出现在我家门口的惊喜
[39:54] By that, do you mean you also found a bag with a stack of cash in it? 你的意思是你还发现了一个袋子现金吗
[39:57] Yeah, it was– 是的
[39:59] Wait, how did you know? 等等 你咋知道的
[40:00] I just got home 20 minutes ago. 我20分钟前刚到家
[40:02] We, um… 我们
[40:04] We’re just that good. 我们就是这么凑巧
[40:06] Would you be willing to do an interview for the news? 你愿意接受新闻采访吗
[40:08] Yeah, but you’ll want to talk to Sylvia. 是的 但是你得跟西尔维亚聊聊
[40:11] Sylvia! 西尔维亚
[40:12] She’s the reason why Good Sam chose us. 她是神秘慈善家选我们的原因
[40:14] – Honey. – Hi. -宝贝 -你好
[40:15] Hi, how are you? 嗨 你好吗
[40:17] I’m good. And you? 我很好 你呢
[40:18] Good, thanks. Would you guys like to come in? 不如你们进屋聊吧
[40:20] Oh, yeah, thank you. 哦 好的 谢谢
[40:21] Right this way. 进来吧
[40:24] My wife is really sick. 我妻子病得很重
[40:26] There’s a treatment, but, um, our insurance doesn’t cover it. 有一种治疗方案 但是医保不报
[40:29] So, my daughter, she said, 所以我女儿说
[40:31] “Daddy, can we make a video for Good Sam?” 爸爸我们拍一段视频给神秘慈善家吧
[40:34] And Sylvia, why did you decide you wanted to send a message to Good Sam? 西尔维亚你为什么想要给他拍视频呢
[40:39] I wanted him to help my mommy. 我想让他帮我妈妈
[40:41] Then I made a video on my phone, 然后我用手机上录了一段视频
[40:42] and we posted it on the Channel 12 site. 发到了12频道的网站上
[40:44] Yeah, and I was on the news just like you. 我跟你一样上新闻了
[40:47] That’s right. You were. 确实是 你上新闻了
[40:49] If Good Sam were watching right now, what would you like to say to him? 如果他在看电视 你想对他说些什么
[40:56] Good Sam… 神秘慈善家
[40:59] you’re giving us back some hope… 你给我们带来了希望
[41:01] some plans for our future, when… 带来了对未来的憧憬
[41:04] we really thought we were out of both. 本来我以为她要离我而去了
[41:08] Thank you. 感谢你
[41:09] Thank you, Good Sam. 谢谢你 神秘慈善家
[41:14] We had to make sure the lead was legit before we brought it to you. 我们带回来你看之前就确认过这是合法的
[41:18] You’re gonna run it, right? I mean, that kid. Like, come on. 你会播的对吧 这小孩多可爱
[41:21] It’s good, all right? It’s good. 这很好 非常不错
[41:24] But this is Susan’s story, 但这是苏珊的新闻
[41:25] and this is not gonna go over well with station management. 但管理层那边肯定不好说话
[41:28] David, we are the only station that has this story, for now. 大卫 我们是目前唯一跟进这个新闻的台
[41:32] All right, fine. I’ll run it. 好的 我会播的
[41:34] But in case I wasn’t clear before, 我再重申一次
[41:37] you get any more leads, you bring them to her. 如果又更多的线索 告诉苏珊
[41:39] – Okay, but what if Good Sam doesn’t– – Kate, Kate… -好吧 但如果神秘慈善家 -凯特
[41:41] Kate, please, just– just do what I ask you. For once? 求你了 就按我说的做 一次也好
[41:49] What are you looking at? 你瞅啥
[41:54] He’s fun. 他真有意思
[41:57] It was good. It was good. It was very good. 很好 做的不错了已经
[42:05] My dad and I actually raced a boat here once. We took seventh place. 我爸爸和我在这赛过一次船 得了第七
[42:09] No kidding. I probably saw you there. 不开玩笑 我可能在这见过你
[42:11] When my brother and I weren’t out sailing with my dad, 当我和弟弟不跟爸爸一起出海时
[42:13] we were here racing boats. 我们就在这里赛艇
[42:15] We built our own models every winter to race the next summer. 我们每年冬天都制作自己的模型来参加下一个夏天的比赛
[42:18] Wait, you built them? 等等 你制作的
[42:20] Yeah. 是啊
[42:21] Fancy. 真不错
[42:22] Do you still sail? 你还在玩船模吗
[42:23] Ah, no, not anymore. 啊 不 不玩了
[42:26] Um, so, tell me about kid Eric. 嗯 那么 告诉我关于小艾瑞克的事
[42:28] Was he as obsessed with fire trucks as he was boats? 他像沉迷于船一样沉迷于消防车吗
[42:32] Well, yeah. Every kid dreams of being a firefighter. 嗯 是的 每个孩子都梦想成为一名消防员
[42:35] I’m just one of the lucky grown-ups who got to be. 而我只是一个运气好的大人
[42:38] I’m not sure everyone would describe a job 我不确定每个人都会认为
[42:40] where you have to risk your life daily to save strangers as “lucky.” 每天冒着生命危险去救陌生人是一份幸运的工作
[42:45] All right. Maybe not lucky, then. 好吧 也许并不幸运 那么
[42:47] Useful… works. I like knowing that I’m useful. 有用的 工作 我喜欢知道我很有用
[42:52] That and the ability to cook at work. 以及在工作中做饭的能力
[42:55] Kid Eric also loved his toy kitchen. 小艾瑞克也喜欢他的厨房玩具
[42:57] Oh, really? 哦 真的吗
[42:58] Yeah. 是啊
[42:58] Nice. 不错
[43:00] I mean, if you’re free sometime this week 我是说 如果你这个星期有空的话
[43:02] I’d love to cook you dinner. 让我做顿晚饭给你吧
[43:04] A home-cooked meal? I will not say no to that. 一顿家常菜吗 我不会拒绝的
[43:07] Ooh, sorry. 哦 不好意思
[43:11] Everything okay? 没事吧
[43:13] Yeah, sorry. Um, it’s just another text from Good Sam. 是的 对不起 嗯 这只是神秘慈善家的另一条短信
[43:16] Another text? 另一个短信
[43:18] Yeah, he texted me yesterday with an address 是的 他昨天给我发了一个有地址的短信
[43:21] for the money that he left for a family in Astoria. 是他留给在阿斯托利亚的一家人的钱
[43:24] You didn’t go, did you? 那你去了吗
[43:25] Josh and I went. 乔什和我去了
[43:26] And the lead panned out. The money was there and everything. 结果就是所有东西和钱都在那
[43:30] What does this one say? 这个怎么说
[43:31] “Uh, now that you know I’m Good Sam, 嗯 现在你知道我是神秘慈善家了
[43:33] meet me at nine tonight on level 5A of the parking lot at Center and White 今晚九点在停车场的白色中心的5A层见我
[43:38] Come alone and don’t bring cameras.” 单独来不要带相机
[43:41] Why would he want a reporter to come alone without cameras? 为什么他想让一个不带摄像机的记者单独来
[43:44] Oh, I have met sources in some pretty sketchy places, trust me. 哦 我见过更难搞的情况 相信我
[43:48] Yeah, but still, somebody who gives away this kind of money 是啊 但还是 有人给了这些钱
[43:51] would either want to keep it completely quiet 要么就是想完全保持安静
[43:53] or meet you someplace safe for a proper interview. 要么见你就是为了找个好地方做足了采访
[43:56] I-I don’t know, I don’t trust this guy. I wouldn’t go if I were you. 我 我不知道 我不相信这个人 我要是你我就不去
[44:00] But he’s my story. I have to know who he is. 但他是我的新闻 我得知道他是谁
[44:03] And plus, he’s changing things. 而且 他在改变一些事情
[44:05] I mean, he’s making people want to help others. 我是说 他正使人们想去帮助彼此
[44:10] All right. If you insist on meeting this Good Sam… 好的 如果你坚持要见这个神秘慈善家
[44:14] at least let me come with you. 至少让我和你一起去
[44:16] Thanks, but I’ll be fine. 谢谢 不过我会没事的
[44:19] Come on, let me do this. 来吧 让我来跟你去吧
[44:20] He won’t know 他不会知道我在那
[44:21] but I’ll be there, making sure you’re safe. 但我会在那里 确保你的安全
[44:27] Okay. 好吧
[44:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[45:01] You all right? 你还好吧
[45:03] Hey. 嘿
[45:04] I’m here. 我在这里
[45:05] I haven’t taken my eyes off you for the past ten minutes. 在过去的十分钟里我一直看着你呢
[45:09] Um, I’m really glad you’re here, 嗯 我真的很高兴你能来
[45:11] wherever that is. 无论那是哪
[45:13] Look, don’t worry, Kate. I won’t let anything happen to you. 听着 别担心 凯特 我不会让你出任何事的
[45:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[45:20] Uh… he’s late. 嗯 他迟到了
[45:22] I’m worried he’s not gonna show at all. 我担心他根本不会出现
[45:27] Oh, hey, I think that’s him. I gotta go. Okay. 哦 嘿 我想那是他 我得走了 可以
[45:41] Jack? 杰克
[45:44] Good Sam. 神秘慈善家
[45:46] Sorry I’m late. 对不起 我迟到了
[45:47] Wait. you’re Good Sam? 等等 你是神秘慈善家吗
[45:49] Why didn’t you just come out and tell me? 你为什么不直接告诉我
[45:52] Uh… 呃
[45:53] I can– I can explain everything, just not here. 我可以 我可以解释一切 只是不在这里
[45:57] Can we go talk somewhere else? 我们能去别的地方谈谈吗
[45:59] Sure. 当然
[45:59] Hey! Is everything okay? 嘿 一切都好吗
[46:00] What the hell do you think you’re doing? 你他妈的以为你在干什么
[46:02] Oh, it’s okay. Jack, this is Eric Hayes. 哦 没关系 杰克 这是艾瑞克·海耶斯
[46:05] Kate, I asked you to come alone. 凯特 我让你一个人来
[46:06] Are you Good Sam? 你是神秘慈善家吗
[46:07] All you need to know is that she’s completely safe with me. 你只需要知道她和我在一起是绝对安全的
[46:10] It’s okay. Jack’s a friend of my dad’s. I know him. 没关系 杰克是我爸爸的朋友 我认识他
[46:15] All right, we gotta go. 好了 我们得走了
[46:17] We’re blocking this guy, so… 我们挡住后面这家伙了 所以…
[46:18] I’ll call you. 我会打给你的
[46:36] Eight’s always been my lucky number, 八一直是我的幸运数字
[46:38] and on the eighth of this month, I made $800,000 on an investment. 在这个月八号 我从投资里赚了80万美元
[46:42] Even I wasn’t expecting it. 连我自己都没想到
[46:44] So I figured if it just fell into my lap, 所以我想如果它就这样掉进我的口袋
[46:47] why not someone else’s? 为什么不能是别人的
[46:49] And how did you choose the people you wanted to help? 你是如何选择你想帮助的人的
[46:52] Like Christina Gomez. 像戈麦斯一样
[46:53] I just kept my ears open. 我只是用心倾听
[46:55] My assistant goes to church with Christina, 我的助手和克里斯蒂娜一起去教堂
[46:57] and then I saw Sylvia Baylor’s video on your report. 然后我看到你报导关于西尔维亚 贝勒的录像
[47:01] But why all the secrecy? 但为什么要保密呢
[47:03] I mean, why not just give them the money 我是说 为什么不直接把钱给他们
[47:05] and tell them who it’s from? 并告诉他们是谁给的
[47:06] I didn’t want the attention. 我不想引起注意
[47:08] You know, that’s why I hired someone to drop off the money. 你知道 这就是为什么我要雇人去送钱
[47:12] And what about the text messages to me? 那给我的短信是怎么回事呢
[47:16] When I saw that they gave Susan Andrews your Good Sam story, 当我看到他们让苏珊讲你的神秘慈善家新闻
[47:21] I thought if I got in touch with you directly, 我想如果我直接和你联系
[47:23] then you could get your story back. 然后你可以把你的新闻拿回来
[47:25] But now everyone’s talking about Good Sam, 但现在大家都在谈论神秘慈善家
[47:28] and I keep expecting a reporter to… 我也一直期待着一个记者去…
[47:30] burst into my office with a camera crew. 带着摄制组冲进我的办公室
[47:34] I’m in way over my head here, Kate. 凯特 我的头快撑不住了
[47:39] I’m– I’m kind of hoping that you can help me figure out… 我 我希望你能帮我弄明白
[47:42] what to do next. 我下一步该怎么做
[47:45] I think what you should do next 我想你下一步应该做的
[47:47] is try to get ahead of the story. 是试着去把这个新闻做的更好
[47:50] You should let me interview you. 你应该让我采访你
[47:53] No. 不
[47:54] No, I really don’t want to be a story. 不 我真的不想成为一个新闻
[47:57] Look, if you go public and tell people why you did this, 听着 如果你把你做的这件事公开
[48:01] the story can go back to being about helping people, 这个新闻可以帮助人们
[48:04] instead of this mystery around who is Good Sam. 而不是关于谁才是好心人的谜底
[48:08] You really think that’ll help? 你真的认为这会有帮助吗
[48:10] I do. 是的
[48:11] And I think it’ll inspire people. 我还认为这会激励人们
[48:17] Okay. 可以
[48:23] I trust you. 我相信你
[48:24] Okay, great. 好的 太好了
[48:26] I’ll need proof, of course. 当然 我需要证据
[48:28] Copies of the statements of the windfall you’re talking about, 刚刚你所说的那笔意外之财的账单副本
[48:31] withdrawals– 取款证明
[48:31] Yeah, I’ll, uh, email you everything tonight. 没问题 今晚我会邮件发给你一切
[48:36] Great. 太好了
[48:41] I know who Good Sam is. 我知道谁是神秘慈善家
[48:43] Go on. 继续
[48:44] His name is Jack Hansen. 他叫杰克·汉森
[48:45] He runs a hedge fund called Northern Lights Investments. 他经营一家名为北光投资的对冲基金
[48:48] He made about $800,000 last month on a stock deal 他上个月在股票交易中赚了80万美元
[48:51] no one else thought to make. 这是谁都没想到的
[48:53] Says he decided to give it away. 他说他决定放弃
[48:55] Got any solid evidence? 有确凿的证据吗
[48:56] He’s the one that gave me the tip about the money being at John Baylor’s house. 他是那个告诉我钱在约翰·贝勒家的人
[49:01] Okay, but does that prove it’s him? 好吧 但这能证明是他吗
[49:03] No, but this might. 不 但也许这个可以
[49:08] His financial records. 他的财务记录
[49:10] Look here. 看这儿
[49:11] The day before this all started 在这一切开始的前一天
[49:13] before Christina Gomez found the money 在克里斯蒂娜找到钱之前
[49:15] Jack Hansen withdrew $400,000 from his account, all at once. 杰克从他的账户中一次性取出了40万美元
[49:20] Then here, again, the day before the fifth bag appears, 在这里 在第五个袋子出现的前一天
[49:24] Hansen withdraws another $400,000. 杰克又提取了40万美元
[49:27] I mean, that’s gotta be more than just a coincidence. 我的意思是 这不仅仅是巧合
[49:29] That’s what you said about the dead Realtor. 你就是这么说那个死去的房地产经纪人的
[49:32] Okay, but this time I’m sure I’m right. 好吧 但这次我确信我是对的
[49:34] David, he wants to give me an exclusive interview. 大卫 他想让我做一个专访
[49:38] Any evidence you didn’t get from Hansen himself 还有任何你没有从杰克身上得到
[49:40] that you can corroborate with another source? 与另一个证言相证实的证据吗
[49:42] Other than the Baylor tip, no, 除了贝勒的线索 没有
[49:44] but if we wait, 但若我们这么等着
[49:44] he could take the story elsewhere. 他可能把这个故事带到别处去
[49:47] Say yes and I will sit down with Hansen right away. 你答应了我马上就能和杰克进行专访
[49:51] I can’t do it. 我没法答应
[49:53] Station management will come down on me hard 电台管理会让我很难办
[49:55] if I go with you and not Susan for something this big. 如果我和你一起去做这么大的事而不是苏珊
[49:58] You know what? This story is not just about Jack Hansen. 你知道吗 这个新闻不光关系到杰克·汉森
[50:02] This story is about how Channel 12 这个新闻是关于12频道
[50:04] was the first station to find Good Sam, 是怎样第一个找到神秘慈善家的电台
[50:07] a man that everyone has been looking for. 一个每个人都在寻找的人
[50:09] And I am the only one that can tell that story. 而我是唯一可以讲那个故事的人
[50:16] Jack, what inspired you to do this? 杰克 是什么激励你这么做的
[50:20] I wanted to help the workers. 我想帮助工人
[50:23] Regular people who work two jobs to put a roof over their families’ heads, 普通人要打两份工才能养活他们的家人
[50:28] who pay taxes while living paycheck to paycheck. 一边交税一边为生活开销而苦恼
[50:30] They’re working longer and harder these days and… 如今他们更长时间更努力地工作而且
[50:34] they should not be forgotten. 它们不应该被遗忘
[50:36] So why come forward now? 那为什么现在站出来呢
[50:39] Um, many people were claiming to be me. 嗯 很多人都要求我站出来
[50:42] I just wanted to set the record straight about what I wanted to accomplish. 而我只是想记录下来我想要完成的事情
[50:46] And what is that? 那是什么呢
[50:48] I wanted to lend a hand in the best way that I could… 我想以我能做到的最好方式去帮助
[50:53] to… 为了
[50:54] the soldiers in our everyday lives. 那些维持生活稳定的士兵
[50:58] The people who keep our factories open, 那些保证我们工厂运转的工人
[51:01] who teach our kids in school. 那些在学校教育我们孩子的老师
[51:04] Without those people… 没有那些人…
[51:07] our city could not function. 我们的城市将不能正常运转
[51:09] They deserve our support. 他们值得我们的支持
[51:11] Thank you, Jack. 谢谢你 杰克
[51:14] I’ve been speaking with Jack Hansen, 我和杰克 汉森谈过
[51:16] Manhattan hedge fund manager who says he’s Good Sam, 他是一位曼哈顿对冲基金经理的好心人
[51:20] the man behind the anonymous cash gifts being left on New York City doorsteps. 一个匿名在纽约藏钞票礼物的男人
[51:24] Over to you, Chuck. 交给你了
[51:26] And we’re out. 我们结束啦
[51:29] That’s it. Wrap it up. Let’s move it over, guys. 就是这样 把它包起来 让我们把它挪过去 伙计们
[51:32] Good story. Next set up. 好故事 下一个准备
[51:35] So did you get, uh, everything you wanted? 你得到了你想要的一切吗
[51:37] Oh, yeah. You couldn’t have been better. 哦 当然 你再好不过了
[51:40] So I just got off the phone with the network, 所以我刚和组织通了电话
[51:42] and they want a special report for their national broadcast. 他们想要一份全国广播的特别报道
[51:45] The story’s going national tonight? 今晚的故事是全国性的吗
[51:47] Yep. Uh, you better lay low 是的 呃 你最好低调点
[51:49] because, come six o’clock tonight, you’re gonna be a very famous man. 因为 过了今晚六点你就要成为一个名人啦
[51:52] Ah, I’ll make sure to enjoy my remaining anonymity. 啊 我会好好享受我最后的普通人时光
[51:56] This is a great thing you’re doing here, Jack. 杰克 你今天做的很棒
[51:58] Thank you. 谢谢您
[52:01] Uh, okay. I’m not ready for this day to be over. 呃 好吧 我还没准备就这样结束
[52:05] What do you think about grabbing something to eat? 你觉得我们去吃点东西怎么样
[52:07] Sure. But you should keep a low profile tonight, like David said. 当然 但是你今晚应该保持低调 就像大卫说的
[52:10] Do you know anywhere kind of out of the spotlight? 你知道有什么地方不那么显眼吗
[52:13] I know just the place. 我只知道那个地方
[52:14] Great. 太棒了
[52:24] Our interview aired 15 minutes ago 我们的采访在15分钟前播出
[52:26] and we’re already over 10,000 hits. 就已经超过10,000次点击了
[52:29] Are you surprised? 你很惊讶吗
[52:31] You’re a great interviewer. 你是个很棒的采访者
[52:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[52:33] Okay, ready for the best Mexican food in Manhattan? 好了 准备好曼哈顿最棒的墨西哥菜了吗
[52:37] Yes, I am. 是的 我准备好了
[52:39] Oh, shoot. Channel 9’s here. We should go. 哦 该死 第九频道到了 我们该走了
[52:42] We should go out the back. 我们从后门出去
[52:43] Jack Hansen! Good Sam! 杰克·汉森 等一下
[52:45] Who are you gonna give the money to next? 你下一步准备把钱给谁
[52:47] Um… I’m gonna make this brief. I want to help the workers. 嗯 简单地说 我想帮助工人
[52:50] Uh, regular people who work two jobs to put a roof over their families’ heads, 嗯 那些要打两份工才能养活家人的工人
[52:54] who pay taxes while living paycheck to paycheck. 谁一边交税一边生活一边发工资
[52:56] They’re working longer and harder these days, and… 现如今他们更长时间更努力地工作而且
[53:00] they should not be forgotten. 它们不应该被遗忘
[53:02] – Are you going to be giving again? – No more questions. -你还要再次捐钱吗 -别再问了
[53:10] That was, uh… 那真是 呃
[53:12] unexpected. 出乎意料
[53:13] Yeah, no kidding. How did they know where to find us? 是的 别开玩笑 他们怎么知道在哪里能找到我们
[53:16] Someone must have followed us from the station. 一定有人从车站跟着我们
[53:19] Looks like we’re not gonna able to stop people from talking about Good Sam. 看来我们不能阻止人们谈论神秘慈善家
[53:23] I guess not. 我看也是
[53:25] You know, I noticed that what you told the reporters 你知道 我注意到你所和记者说的
[53:28] was almost word for word what you said in our interview. 简直和你在我们的采访中所说的一模一样
[53:32] Really? -Mm-hmm. -真的吗 -嗯
[53:35] Guess I rehearsed too much last night. 估计是我昨晚排练得太多了
[53:37] Probably over-prepared for our interview. 可能是对我们的采访准备过度了
[53:41] I’m glad I did, though. 不过 我很高兴我做到了
[53:42] You were phenomenal. 你真了不起
[53:44] I think, uh… I think you’re gonna be able to leverage this story 我觉得 额 我觉得你应该能够
[53:47] for… 按照
[53:48] whatever you want. 你自己的想法左右这个故事的走向
[53:49] Anchor, network, write your ticket. 主播 网络 这就是你的入场券
[53:51] That’s not what I want out of this story. 那不是我想从这个故事中得到的
[53:54] Okay. Well, uh… 好吧 那
[53:56] what, um… 那
[53:57] what do you want then? 那你想要什么呢
[53:59] Why were you looking for me, for Good Sam? 你为什么会来找我这个慈善家呢
[54:02] Because he’s… 因为他是
[54:03] You are exactly what I didn’t think existed. 你正好就是我认为不会存在的人
[54:07] Someone doing good, expecting nothing in return. 只做好事 不求任何回报
[54:12] I’m… 那
[54:14] glad you found me then. 我很高兴你找到了我
[54:18] Oh, um… 哦 别
[54:20] That’s not what I meant. I… 我不是那个意思 我
[54:22] Sorry, I… 抱歉 我
[54:24] I thought that, um… 我以为是 额
[54:26] there was a spark between us. 我们之间有一丝火花
[54:27] No, no, there was, but… 不 不 曾经有 但是
[54:30] you’re my story now. 你现在是我的故事了
[54:35] Look, it’s been a long day. 你看 今天也出来这么长时间了
[54:38] Would you mind just taking me home? Yeah. Of course. -你可以送我回家吗 -当然可以
[54:44] Let’s, uh… Let’s hop on the bridge. 那 那我们就上桥吧
[54:46] – Mm-hmm. Thanks. 谢谢
[55:01] Hey. 嘿
[55:03] I, um… I’ve been texting you but hadn’t heard back yet. 我给你发了信息但还没收到你的回复
[55:07] Sorry, it’s been a… 抱歉 今天
[55:08] Been a rough shift. Oh. 太忙了
[55:10] And I was a little thrown the other night 而且那天晚上当你的神秘慈善家出现时
[55:12] when your Good Sam showed up. 我有一点兴奋过头了
[55:14] Yeah. No, I was as surprised as you. 其实我和你一样吃惊
[55:17] Really? 真的吗
[55:18] Thought he was your father’s friend. 以为他是你老爸的朋友
[55:20] And I, uh, saw him leading you out of a restaurant 而且我昨天晚上在第九频道上
[55:23] last night on Channel 9. 看见他和你一起走出一个餐厅
[55:25] Well, he’s the subject of my story. 他是我故事的采访对象
[55:30] I’d say you’ve got your hands full. 那你挺忙的
[55:32] Well, are we still on for dinner tomorrow night? 我们明天晚上还一起吃饭吗
[55:37] I’ll text you. 我会给你发信息
[55:39] Come on, guys. Get a move on! 赶紧 兄弟们 行动起来
[55:43] Hustle, hustle, hustle! 赶紧 赶紧 赶紧
[55:45] Let’s go. Come on! 快点 我们出发了
[55:47] Moving out! 出发
[55:52] Oh, my God, look. You have to see this. 我的天 你赶紧看这个
[55:53] National News Dispatch, New York Daily View, 全国新闻快讯 纽约日报
[55:56] and don’t even get me started on your emails. 还有你的邮箱
[55:58] Your interview has over a million views online. 你的采访在网上有超过一百万的观看量
[56:01] I’m sorry, did you say a million? 抱歉 你刚才说一百万吗
[56:03] Yeah. 是的
[56:05] Well done, Kate. Good job. 干得好 凯特 太棒了
[56:06] All right, people. Listen up. 好了 大家听一下
[56:08] Last night’s interview with Good Sam 昨天晚上对神秘慈善家的采访
[56:11] got us the highest ratings in the station’s history. 让我们获得了电视台历史上最高的收视率
[56:15] Yeah! Good job! 太棒了
[56:17] Thanks to Kate, who got the interview 我们要感谢凯特获得了这个
[56:20] that every station and every network, I might add, was trying to get. 所有电视台和新闻网都想获得的采访
[56:25] And the story keeps growing. 而且这个故事会继续
[56:26] Lauren, tell her about the call 劳伦 和她说一下我们接到的
[56:27] we got from Washington Heights. 来自华盛顿高层的电话
[56:29] A woman called to say 一个女的打电话过来说
[56:30] she started an Anonymous Good Samaritan Club. 她成立了一个匿名的慈善家俱乐部
[56:32] They’ll be following Good Sam’s philosophy. 他们会遵循神秘慈善家的信条
[56:34] They’ve already bought a wheelchair 他们已经为他们街区的
[56:36] for a veteran in their neighborhood. 一名退伍军人买了一把轮椅
[56:37] And some guy in line at the grocery store in Staten Island 而且在史坦顿岛的一家杂货店
[56:40] anonymously paid for the next ten people. 排队的一位仁兄匿名为队列后十位付了款
[56:42] Wow. 哇
[56:42] Kate, see if you can get Hansen 凯特 看你能否让汉森
[56:43] to talk on camera to people he helped. 在镜头前谈一下他帮助过的人
[56:45] Sure. 好的
[56:46] Lauren, give me man-in-the-street-type interviews. 劳伦 去找街上的人采访
[56:48] Ed, see if you can get some reaction 埃德 你能否去了解一下
[56:50] from workers on Good Sam’s philosophy. 工人对神秘慈善家的反应
[56:52] This is our time, people. 各位 该看我们的了
[56:54] Let’s take this story higher, huh? 让我们把这个故事推上更高的台阶
[56:59] Guys, look! It’s Good Sam. 大家快看 是神秘慈善家
[57:03] Good Sam! 神秘慈善家
[57:05] Don’t worry. You’re gonna be great. 别担心 你会表现得很好的
[57:07] Christina. 克里斯蒂娜
[57:09] Hi. 你好
[57:13] Oh, Good Sam. 神秘慈善家
[57:21] I can’t thank you enough for what you did for my family. 你对我家里的帮助让我感激不尽
[57:25] But how did you know we needed help? 但你怎么知道我们需要帮助呢
[57:27] I had a system for finding out who was in need. 我有一个系统可以找到谁需要帮助
[57:31] Uh, Jack, you said 额 杰克 你说
[57:32] that you knew about Christina’s situation 你知道克里斯蒂娜的情况
[57:34] because your assistant attends her church. 是因为你的助理参加了她的教堂礼拜
[57:36] Oh, who is it? I want to thank her. 哦 她是谁呢 我想感谢她
[57:40] Carla… 卡拉
[57:42] Muñoz. Um… 穆尼奥斯
[57:44] Long dark hair, brown eyes. 黑色的长发 棕色的眼睛
[57:48] She said that your faith, uh, inspired her. 她说你的信仰 激励了她
[57:55] Uh, Kate, are we just about wrapped up here? 额 凯特 这边要结束了吗
[57:58] I’m late for a meeting. 我有个会议要迟到了
[57:59] I just have a couple more questions. 我还有几个问题
[58:01] It’s gonna have to wait, unfortunately. 那你只有等以后再问了
[58:03] Sorry, Christina. 抱歉 克里斯蒂娜
[58:06] We’re done? 就完了吗
[58:06] Uh, yeah. Thanks, Christina. 是的 谢谢你 克里斯蒂娜
[58:08] Hey, is everything okay? 嘿 没出什么事吧
[58:09] Uh, yeah, yeah. Uh… 没有 没有
[58:13] I’m headed to Senator Wintour’s party tonight. 我今晚要去温图尔议员家的聚会
[58:15] I’ll see you there? 我们那儿见
[58:16] Oh, um, I wasn’t planning on it. My dad’s in D.C. 额 我没打算去呢 我爸爸在华盛顿
[58:19] Still, he’s a family friend, right? 他仍然是我们家的朋友 对吧
[58:22] And I’m going there. 我会去的
[58:23] It’ll be fun. 会很好玩的
[58:24] Okay, I’ll think about it. 好吧 我会考虑一下
[58:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[58:27] Don’t know how he’ll get through meetings 真不知道他怎么熬过这些会议
[58:29] when all anyone’s talking about is Good Sam. 当所有人谈论的都是神秘慈善家
[58:33] Something was off with Jack today. 今天杰克有点不对劲
[58:36] Well, it’s a lot to take in. 这个变化有点大
[58:38] One day, he’s managing a hedge fund, 前一天 他还在管理基金
[58:39] the next, he’s on the national news. 第二天 他就上了全国新闻
[58:41] Still, though… 即便如此
[58:42] He seemed incredibly uncomfortable around Christina. 感觉他在克里斯蒂娜身边非常不自在
[58:46] Maybe he felt awkward. 可能他觉得有点尴尬
[58:48] He just gave the woman $100,000. 他给了这个女的10万美元
[58:49] What’s there to feel awkward about? 有什么可尴尬的
[58:51] Yeah, well, when I give someone $100,000, 当我给了某个人10万美元时
[58:52] I’ll let you know. 我会告诉你有什么可尴尬的
[58:54] Fair enough. 有道理
[58:56] I wanted to lend a hand 我想要尽我的所能
[58:58] in the best way that I could… 来帮助
[59:01] to the people who keep our factories open… 那些让我们的工厂保持生产产品的人
[59:05] who fix our cars and our plumbing… 那些修好我们的车辆和管道系统的人
[59:09] who bake our bread… 那些为我们烤面包的人
[59:10] How many times are you gonna watch the Good Sam interview 你要看多少次你对杰克·汉森
[59:13] you did with Jack Hansen? 做的神秘慈善家的采访
[59:15] As many times as it takes for me to figure this thing out. 直到我想明白这件事
[59:18] He’s up to something. 他是有目的的
[59:19] I just don’t know what it is yet. 我只是还不知道他的目的是什么
[59:21] Here, watch this. 看这段
[59:23] I wanted to… As Good Sam… 我想要 作为神秘慈善家
[59:25] …help the workers. …I want to help the workers. 来帮助工人们 我想帮助工人们
[59:27] Regular people who work two jobs 为了让家人有住的地方
[59:29] to put a roof over their families’ heads. 而打两份工的普通人
[59:31] Who pay taxes while living paycheck to paycheck… 靠薪资生活的纳税人
[59:34] Look, the soundbites are near perfect. 这段话几近完美
[59:37] It’s almost too polished. 甚至有点润色过度
[59:38] Yeah, you’re right. Solid delivery too. 是的 你是对的 还是很熟练的演讲
[59:40] -Mm-hmm. They should not be forgotten. 他们不应该被忘记
[59:43] Yet, some of the people you helped 但是 有些你帮助过的人
[59:44] weren’t needy or poor. 并不是很需要或者很贫穷
[59:46] Can you do me a favor? Yeah. -你能帮我一个忙吗 -好的
[59:48] Will you please tell David 你能告诉大卫我今晚会在
[59:49] that I am chasing a lead at an event tonight? 一个活动中跟踪一条线索吗
[59:51] Tonight? Why are you leaving now? 今晚 那你为什么现在就要离开
[59:54] Ah, because it’s black tie, 因为需要正装出席
[59:55] which means I probably should’ve started getting ready two hours ago. 而且我可能应该在两小时之前就开始准备
[59:58] Right. Thanks. -好吧 -谢谢
[1:00:08] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[1:00:10] David, I’m sorry I bailed on work, 大卫 我很抱歉我丢下了工作
[1:00:12] but I can’t tell you where I am right now. 但是我不能告诉你我现在在哪里
[1:00:15] At least, not just yet. 至少 现在还不能
[1:00:16] But I promise you, 但是我向你保证
[1:00:17] no other reporter is with Good Sam tonight. 今晚上神秘慈善家身边没有其他的记者
[1:00:21] Okay. I’ll call you later. 好的 我晚点再打给你
[1:00:28] Hi. My name is Kate Bradley. 你好 我的名字是凯特·布拉德利
[1:00:29] I’m Ashok Bradley’s daughter. 我是阿肖克·布拉德利的女儿
[1:00:32] Sorry, I don’t see you on the list. Um… 抱歉 我在名单上没看到你的名字
[1:00:35] Could you just tell Senator Wintour I’m here, 你能告诉温图尔议员我来了吗
[1:00:38] please? 麻烦了
[1:00:38] This is a private party. 这是私人聚会
[1:00:41] Kate! Hi! -凯特 -你好
[1:00:42] What a surprise! I didn’t know you were coming. 真让人惊喜啊 我没想到你会来呢
[1:00:45] It’s okay. 没关系的
[1:00:46] May I take your things? 我来帮你放随身物品吧
[1:00:47] Please. Thanks. 谢谢
[1:00:48] Come in. 进来吧
[1:00:49] It was a last-minute decision. I hope you don’t mind. 我临时决定来的 希望你不介意
[1:00:51] No. 不会的
[1:00:52] It’s so nice to see you, Tom. 很高兴能见到你 汤姆
[1:00:54] So, listen, you know Ashok’s not here, 所以 你知道阿肖克是不会来的
[1:00:56] right? 对吧
[1:00:57] No, I know. He’s still in D.C. 我知道 他还在华盛顿
[1:00:59] Um, I’m actually not here to see him. 额 我其实不是来见他的
[1:01:01] I’m– I’m looking for Jack Hansen. 我是 我是来找杰克·汉森的
[1:01:04] Okay, so… 那
[1:01:06] you know about the big announcement, then? 你知道有一个重大消息要宣布
[1:01:08] Uh… big announcement? 呃 重大消息
[1:01:10] I’ll let him tell you. 我让他来告诉你
[1:01:12] Look, he’s around here somewhere, so… I’ll find him. -他就在这哪里 -我去找他
[1:01:14] Nice to see you. Nice to see you. -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
[1:01:16] Absolutely. One hundred percent. 当然 100%
[1:01:19] Thank you so, so much. 非常非常感谢您
[1:01:24] Wow, this is the best surprise of the evening. You look astonishing. 哇 这是今晚最大的惊喜 你真漂亮
[1:01:30] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:01:32] I’m, uh, happy you made it after all. 我很高兴你最终来了
[1:01:34] Me too. 我也是
[1:01:36] Hey, so, what’s this big announcement that Tom told me about? 汤姆跟我说的重大消息是什么
[1:01:39] Oh. I’m, uh… 哦 我
[1:01:42] I’m running for Congress. 我要竞选国会议员
[1:01:44] What? 啥
[1:01:48] When did you decide this? Uh… 你什么时候决定的
[1:01:50] A group of businessmen approached me and… 一个商业组织找到我
[1:01:55] convinced me to run. 说服我去竞选
[1:01:57] So, wait. Um… 等一下
[1:01:59] In our interview, when you were talking about the workers, 在我们的采访中 当你说道工人时
[1:02:02] the ones who live paycheck to paycheck, that was… 那些靠工资过活的人 那是
[1:02:05] What? That was your campaign statement? 什么 那是你的竞选陈述
[1:02:08] Kate, no. I-I believe everything that I said. 凯特 我相信我说的每一句话
[1:02:12] It’s why I gave away that money. 这就是为什么我要送出那些钱
[1:02:14] It’s why I’m running for Congress. 为什么我要竞选国会议员
[1:02:17] So… 那么
[1:02:18] how do you explain the gift to Marie? 你怎么解释给玛丽的礼物
[1:02:21] Marie? 玛丽
[1:02:22] Yeah, she’s the oncologist who works at Parkland Hospital. 她是帕克兰医院的肿瘤学家
[1:02:26] Lives in a three-million-dollar house in Fort Greene. 住在格林堡的一幢300万美元的房子中
[1:02:28] Not exactly one of the workers that you claim to want to help. 并不是你声称想帮助的工人之一
[1:02:32] Yeah, but, um… 是的 但是
[1:02:33] she– she also… uh, is on a number of charitable boards, 她 她也 在一些慈善董事会中
[1:02:37] and I… I just had this feeling, like, 而且我 我有这样的感觉
[1:02:39] she would do something good with it, and she did. 她会用它来做一些好事 而且她做了
[1:02:42] Look, Kate, I know that you’re not a big fan of the political world, 凯特 我知道你不太喜欢政治世界
[1:02:46] but your dad’s given me his full support. 但是你父亲全力支持我
[1:02:50] Really? Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[1:02:53] Wow. 哇
[1:02:55] Willing or not, you sure have figured out a way 不管是否自愿 你确实有办法
[1:02:57] to get the Bradleys involved in your big plan. 让布拉德利家进入你的宏伟计划
[1:03:05] I’m gonna make a formal announcement on Friday, 我会在星期五正式宣布
[1:03:08] and I’d love to give you an exclusive interview. 我很乐意给你独家采访
[1:03:10] But, until then, 但是 在那之前
[1:03:11] can we keep this between me and you? 你能不要告诉其他人吗
[1:03:15] Sure. Why not? 好的 为什么不呢
[1:03:17] Well, there you two are. 你俩在这里呢
[1:03:22] Kate, I’ve put you 凯特 我已经把你
[1:03:22] and Jack at our table. 和杰克安排在饭桌上了
[1:03:24] Candace wants to catch up on everything you’re doing. 坎达丝想要了解你在做的工作
[1:03:28] You heard the big news? 你听说了这个大新闻了吗
[1:03:29] Indeed I did, 听说了
[1:03:31] and been promised an exclusive interview. 还被承诺了一个独家采访
[1:03:35] Jack, the 12th district’s a real coveted seat. 杰克 12区是个议员都想要的地区
[1:03:38] And I think his idea of protecting the workers of this city 我觉得他的保护这座城市的工人的主意
[1:03:41] is gonna be a real breath of fresh air. 会让人耳目一新
[1:03:44] Jack, my boy, come with me. 杰克 好小伙 跟我来
[1:03:45] There’s somebody I want you to meet. 我想让你见个人
[1:03:52] David, I’ve got something. 大卫 我获得了一个消息
[1:03:56] Jack Hansen is running for Congress in the 12th district. 杰克·汉森将要竞选12区的国会议员
[1:03:59] No kidding? 没开玩笑吧
[1:04:00] I’d vote for him, for sure. 我肯定会为他投票的
[1:04:01] How do you know this? 你怎么知道的呢
[1:04:03] I, uh… I crashed a party at Senator Wintour’s house last night. 我昨晚上参加了温图尔议员家的聚会
[1:04:07] He could give the incumbent a run, 现在汉森是一个家喻户晓的名字
[1:04:08] now that Hansen’s a name people know. 这可能会让现任者丧失一些优势
[1:04:10] Yeah, thanks to us. 是的 多亏了我们
[1:04:11] He’s running on a public image that we created for him. 他正在运用我们为他创造的公众形象
[1:04:15] It was never actual news. 这从来都不是真实的新闻
[1:04:17] Just a performance by yet another ambitious politician. 只是又一个野心勃勃的政客的表演
[1:04:20] Well, at least Jack Hansen’s trying to help people. 至少杰克·汉森正试图帮助人们
[1:04:23] We could do worse. 我们可能做得更糟
[1:04:25] Don’t you get it? 你们还不明白吗
[1:04:28] He used us. 他利用了我们
[1:04:29] Keep digging. 继续挖掘
[1:04:32] Sorry, guys. 抱歉 伙计们
[1:04:35] Hey, Dad. Thanks for calling me back. 喂 爸爸 谢谢你给我回电话
[1:04:37] My assistant said it was urgent. 我的助手说情况紧急
[1:04:39] It is. 是的
[1:04:40] Jack just told me he’s running for Congress. 杰克刚告诉我他正在参加国会竞选
[1:04:42] I thought you said it was urgent. 我以为你说有急事
[1:04:44] I just left a Senate Finance Committee meeting. 我刚离开了参议院金融委员会的会议
[1:04:46] Dad, please. 爸爸 求你了
[1:04:47] I need to know when Jack decided to run. 我需要知道杰克什么时候决定参选的
[1:04:49] When hasn’t he talked about running for office? 当他还没谈论竞选的时候吗
[1:04:51] Was it the 12th district? 是第十二选区吗
[1:04:53] I remember a while back, he asked if he had a shot. 我记得前段时间他问过 他能否试一下
[1:04:56] And what? You said yes? 然后呢 你答应了吗
[1:04:58] Are you backing him? 你支持他吗
[1:05:00] Well, actually, at the time, I said no. 实际上 当时我说了不
[1:05:02] The people who’d had that position 曾经当选的人
[1:05:05] were always household names, 都是家喻户晓的人
[1:05:06] and Jack really didn’t have that. 而杰克真的不出名
[1:05:08] Not yet, anyway. 现在还不
[1:05:10] Not until he created Good Sam to get everyone’s attention. 直到他创造了神秘慈善家来吸引大家的注意
[1:05:13] Well, you can’t really fault him 你真的不能因为
[1:05:16] for taking advantage of notoriety. 他利用名声而指责他
[1:05:18] And, as a Congressional candidate, 而且 作为国会候选人
[1:05:20] maybe he can take this generosity movement and… 也许他能利用这场慈善运动
[1:05:24] make some real change with it. 并用它真正改变些什么
[1:05:25] Dad, it’s manipulative. 爸爸 这是操纵性的
[1:05:27] Can’t you see that? 你看不见吗
[1:05:30] All right. Listen, I-I’ve gotta go. I’ll, um… I’ll call you later. 好吧 我得挂了 我稍后打给你
[1:05:43] *You’re yellow-coated* *你黄皮肤的外表*
[1:05:46] *Like the bracelet on your right hand* *就像你右手的手镯*
[1:05:50] – You all done? – Yes. -你吃完了吗 -是的
[1:05:52] Hey, sit. I got it. 坐着吧 我来
[1:05:54] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[1:05:56] You weren’t lying, by the way. You are a really good cook. 你没撒谎 你真是个好厨师
[1:05:58] Well, you know, you pick up a thing or two 给消防站的伙计们做饭
[1:06:00] cooking for the guys at the fire station. 能学不少厨艺
[1:06:04] Listen, I think I made some assumptions about you and Jack. 听我说 我对你和杰克有一些猜想
[1:06:07] And, um, I hope I misread some things. 希望有些事是我理解错了
[1:06:10] Jack is just my interview subject. 杰克只是我的采访对象
[1:06:13] And it turns out you were right not to trust him. 实际上你不相信他是对的
[1:06:16] He’s running for Congress. 他在参加国会竞选
[1:06:18] He launched a political career 他开启了一项政治生涯
[1:06:20] after coming forward as Good Sam. 在作为神秘慈善家站出来后
[1:06:22] Exactly. 一点不错
[1:06:23] Just further proof that no one does anything good 只是进一步证明 没有人会做好事而
[1:06:26] without expecting something in return. 不求回报任何回报
[1:06:29] I’d like to think that’s not true. 我想那不是真的
[1:06:33] – Coffee? – Ooh, yeah. Thanks. -要喝咖啡吗 -要喝 谢谢
[1:06:35] So did you fix this place up yourself? 你自己修好了这个地方了吗
[1:06:38] Because, man, it’s amazing. 因为 这太厉害了
[1:06:39] Yeah. It’s a work in progress. 是的 尚未完工
[1:06:46] Is this you captaining this beautiful sailboat? 你是这艘漂亮帆船的船长吗
[1:06:48] Yeah. That’s when me and my brother took the crew 是 那是我和我哥哥带着队员
[1:06:51] up to a friend’s place in Maine. Camden Harbor. 到缅因州一个朋友家时 在卡姆登港
[1:06:55] -Is this Patrick? -Yeah. -这是帕特里克吗 -是
[1:06:58] He was always the first one on the boat and the last one off. 他总是第一个上船 最后一个下船
[1:07:00] Everyone called him Fish. 大家都叫他大鱼
[1:07:02] Hmm, Fish. 嗯 大鱼
[1:07:03] -Did you have a nickname? -Hawkins. -你有外号吗 -霍金斯
[1:07:06] Like the kid from Treasure Island. 和《金银岛》里那个孩子的一样
[1:07:08] Hawkins. I like that. 霍金斯 我喜欢这个名字
[1:07:11] And who’s that? 那是谁
[1:07:14] Um, just a friend of my brother’s. 只是我哥哥的一个朋友
[1:07:18] So is this what dinner’s always like with a reporter? 和记者共进晚餐总是像这样吗
[1:07:20] All the questions. 全部都是问题
[1:07:21] Pretty much. 差不多吧
[1:07:22] When was the last time you went sailing? 你上次去航海是什么时候
[1:07:27] Come on. That wasn’t a hard one, was it? 拜托 这个问题不难吧
[1:07:33] Not since Patrick died. 帕特里克死后就再没去过
[1:07:36] It just hasn’t felt right without him. 没有他总感觉不对
[1:07:39] I’m sorry. I-I didn’t realize. 对不起 我不知道
[1:07:42] Do you mind if I ask what happened? 可以问一下发生了什么事吗
[1:07:46] Ah, you don’t wanna hear about that. 你会不想听的
[1:07:50] I’m listening, if you want to tell me. 我在听 如果你想告诉我的话
[1:08:03] My brother and I went sailing in May for my birthday. 5月我过生日时 我和哥哥去航海
[1:08:09] And he was so excited… 他很兴奋
[1:08:11] about this new route that he’d planned out and… 关于他规划的新路线 以及
[1:08:16] and the surprise he had for me when we got there. 我们到那儿时他为我准备的惊喜
[1:08:20] And the weather was perfect. 天气很好
[1:08:22] Sun in the sky, a few clouds. 晴空万里 万里无云
[1:08:26] And then the wind just picked up, 不一会儿 刮起了大风
[1:08:29] and all of a sudden… 突然间
[1:08:30] this wall of water just came toward us. 巨浪向我们袭来
[1:08:36] And the boom swung loose and… 帆杠晃松动了
[1:08:39] hit Patrick in the head, knocked us both overboard. 打在帕特里克的头上 把我俩都打下水
[1:08:43] I had to fight through the swell to get to him. 我在滚滚海浪中挣扎着找到他
[1:08:47] And he was unconscious, 他已经昏迷了
[1:08:50] and bleeding a lot. 流了很多血
[1:08:55] I tried CPR, but… 我试过心肺复苏 但是
[1:08:59] I lost him. 他死了
[1:09:05] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:09:10] You see, I’m not the hero everyone thinks I am. 你看 我不是那个人人都认为的英雄
[1:09:14] I couldn’t even save my own brother. 我连甚至连自己的哥哥都救不了
[1:09:16] Hey, you did everything you could. 嘿 你尽力了
[1:09:20] You risked your life to save him. 你冒着生命危险去救他
[1:09:23] You do that every single day. 你每一天都这样做
[1:09:27] You may not think you’re a hero… 你可能不认为自己是英雄
[1:09:30] but I do. 但我认为你是
[1:09:41] Hey, Stephanie. It’s Kate from Channel 12 斯蒂芬妮我是12频道的凯特
[1:09:43] trying you again. 再次给你打电话
[1:09:45] Can you please call me back when you get a chance? Thanks. 有时间的话给我回电话好吗 谢谢
[1:09:48] Hey, look at this. 来看看这个
[1:09:49] There’s a hidden column in the spreadsheet. A note section. 电子表格中有一个隐藏列 注释部分
[1:09:53] Anything interesting? Um… 有什么有趣的吗
[1:09:55] On the first 400-grand withdrawal from Jack, 从杰克那里划走的第一笔40万美元
[1:09:58] there’s some initials. 记录上有一些首字母
[1:10:01] Is that one of the people who got money? 那是收到钱的人吗
[1:10:04] Mmm, no. No one has the initials PDD. 不是 没人的首字母是PDD
[1:10:07] Hey, Stephanie. Thanks for calling me back. 斯蒂芬妮 谢谢你给我回电话
[1:10:09] Yeah, sure. What’s up, Kate? 不客气 有什么事 凯特
[1:10:11] When you found me and Jack at that taco place, 当你在那个玉米卷店找到我和杰克时
[1:10:13] how did you know where he’d be? 你怎么知道他会在哪里
[1:10:16] He sent out a press release. 他发了条新闻稿
[1:10:17] A press release? 一条新闻稿
[1:10:18] Yeah. Or his publicist put it out. 是 或是他的公关发的
[1:10:20] Carl… Carl Green at, uh… PDD 卡尔 卡尔格林什么 PDD的
[1:10:26] Yeah, Parker Dunlop Development. 是的 帕克·邓洛普发展公司
[1:10:29] Right. 好的
[1:10:30] Okay, thanks, Steph. I owe you one. 谢谢 斯蒂芬 我欠你一个人情
[1:10:33] What’s going on? 情况如何
[1:10:34] PDD is Parker Dunlop Development. PDD是帕克·邓洛普发展公司
[1:10:37] -What? -It’s a political consulting agency. – 啥 -它是一家政治咨询机构
[1:10:39] Very high-end. 非常高端
[1:10:40] They groom candidates for public office. 他们为公职培养候选人
[1:10:42] Uh, campaigns, policy, media coaching. 竞选活动 政策方针 媒体指导
[1:10:45] Yeah. My dad used them in the last election. 是的 我爸上次选举时聘请过他们
[1:10:47] But why would they get paid in cash? 但为什么他们用现金收款呢
[1:10:49] Oh, Lauren. 哦 劳伦
[1:10:51] You have so much to learn about D.C. 关于华盛顿 你还有很多东西要学
[1:10:53] Okay, hold on. When was the second $400,000 withdrawal? 等等 第二笔40万是什么时候划走的
[1:10:58] October 27th. 10月27日
[1:11:00] Right. 好吧
[1:11:02] The day after Jack and I had dinner 就是我和杰克共进晚餐后的第二天
[1:11:04] and talked about Good Sam. 晚餐时我们谈到了神秘慈善家
[1:11:05] So if Jack’s first 400,000 was spent on 所以 如果杰克的头40万美元是花在
[1:11:08] political consulting instead– 政治咨询上的话
[1:11:10] Then who was behind the money in the first four bags? 那么 前四个袋子里的钱是谁给的
[1:11:12] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[1:11:17] When were you gonna tell me that you weren’t Good Sam? 你打算什么时候告诉我你不是神秘慈善家
[1:11:19] I’m gonna call you back. 我一会儿给你回电话
[1:11:22] What are you talking about? Of course I’m Good Sam. 你在说什么 我当然是神秘慈善家
[1:11:25] But you didn’t tell me the whole story, now, 但至今你也没告诉我所有事
[1:11:26] did you, Jack? 是吗 杰克
[1:11:27] The first $400,000 you spent on campaign expenses? 你花在竞选开支上的第一笔40万美元
[1:11:33] Why don’t you tell me the truth, Jack? 为什么不告诉我真相 杰克
[1:11:35] And tell me like it really happened. 告诉我实情
[1:11:38] I did give away the last 400,000. 我确实捐助了最后的一笔40万
[1:11:41] And the rest? 其余的呢
[1:11:43] Somebody else gave that away. I don’t know who. 其他人捐的 我不知道是谁
[1:11:45] And you just took credit for it? 你居然把功劳都揽到自己身上
[1:11:48] Look… 你看啊
[1:11:49] Um, I’d never seen anything like 我从没见过像
[1:11:51] the media attention the guy was getting. 这家伙所得到的媒体关注
[1:11:54] Everywhere I went, people were talking about Good Sam. 无论我去哪里 人们都在谈论神秘慈善家
[1:11:57] Even you. 甚至是你
[1:11:58] And I know how important it is 我知道找到一个做好事的人
[1:12:00] for you to find someone doing good. 对你来说有多重要
[1:12:03] I’m that guy. 我就是那个人
[1:12:04] I wasn’t just looking for someone doing good, Jack. 我不是在找一个做好事人 杰克
[1:12:08] I was looking for someone doing good 我在找一个做好事
[1:12:09] who didn’t expect anything in return, 不求回报的人
[1:12:11] and that is not you. 而那不是你
[1:12:13] I might not be the guy who started this whole thing, but… 我可能不是这整件事的始作俑者 但是
[1:12:16] I did. 我做了
[1:12:17] I gave away $400,000. That’s got to count for something. 我捐了40万美元 那肯定会起些作用
[1:12:19] You gave money away for publicity 你为了宣传捐款
[1:12:21] so that you could run for Congress. 好让自己能参加国会竞选
[1:12:24] Kate, we’re both getting a lot of mileage 凯特 我们都从这个新闻报道中
[1:12:26] out of this story. 得到了很多好处
[1:12:27] That’s what this is about? Mileage? 这就是原因吗 好处
[1:12:30] You lied, Jack. 你撒谎了 杰克
[1:12:32] So, what’s the truth doesn’t matter 真相是什么并不重要
[1:12:34] as long as you get what you want. Is that it? 只要你得到你想要的 是这样吗
[1:12:36] Okay, how– how– how can I fix this with you? 好吧 要我怎么做你才能满意
[1:12:39] Would it make a difference if I gave away another $400,000? 如果我再捐40万美元 你能满意吗
[1:12:45] Where does the truth end and the lie begin? 真相和谎言的边界在哪里
[1:12:48] Hold on. Let’s talk about this. 等等 我们来谈谈这个
[1:12:50] Kate! Kate… 凯特
[1:12:55] What? Say that again. 什么 再说一遍
[1:12:56] I said Jack Hansen isn’t Good Sam. 杰克 汉森不是神秘慈善家
[1:12:59] This is the kind of thing that ruins 这种事情会毁了
[1:13:00] a station’s reputation and kills careers. 电视台的声誉 扼杀职业生涯
[1:13:02] -Yours and mine. -David, let her talk. -你的和我的 -大卫 让她说
[1:13:04] He lied to me. 他对我说了谎
[1:13:06] He just admitted that he’s a copycat. 他刚承认自己是个山寨货
[1:13:08] After the real Good Sam gave away $400,000, 在真正的神秘慈善家捐了40万美元以后
[1:13:11] -Jack stepped in and did the same thing. -Great. -杰克插进来做了同样的事 -行
[1:13:13] He’s been working with a D.C. press agent for months. 他与一个华盛顿的新闻机构合作几个月了
[1:13:16] We got played. 我们被耍了
[1:13:17] Okay, so if Jack Hansen isn’t Good Sam, then who is? 如果杰克 汉森不是神秘慈善家 那谁是
[1:13:19] Well, maybe the real Good Sam’s in hiding, 也许真正的神秘慈善家藏起来了
[1:13:21] you know, to protect his identity. 为了保护自己的身份
[1:13:23] Maybe he’s got his own agenda. A marketing ploy. 也许他有自己的意图 一个营销策略
[1:13:25] There’s always the criminal angle. 总会有不光彩的角度
[1:13:26] The money’s some kinda repayment? 这笔钱是某种补偿吗
[1:13:27] Guys, I don’t think the real Good Sam is doing this for anything. 我认为真正的神秘慈善家做这些不是有所图
[1:13:30] Oh, come on. 哦 拜托
[1:13:32] No, I’m serious. 不 我是认真的
[1:13:33] Look, when I first got put on the story, 你看吧 当我第一次接手这个故事时
[1:13:35] I was sure Good Sam had some ulterior motive. 我确信神秘慈善家别有用心
[1:13:39] I’ve been working the bummer beat for years… 多年来我一直在做灾难性事件的追踪报道
[1:13:42] and we know it always gets the ratings. 我们知道它总有收视率
[1:13:45] But we choose to show the selfish, 每天我们都选择去播放
[1:13:48] violent things people do every day, 人们所做的自私 暴力的事情
[1:13:50] when we know that there are way more people 即使我们知道有更多的人
[1:13:52] out there doing good. 在做好事时
[1:13:53] Oh, that’s a real nice sentiment, Kate. 这真是个好观点 凯特
[1:13:55] I’m getting all choked up here. 我都快要哭了
[1:13:56] But that doesn’t tell us who the real Good Sam is. 但这并不能告诉我们真正的神秘慈善家是谁
[1:13:58] Come on, people. Have we got any ideas? 加油 伙计们 有什么主意吗
[1:14:00] Not yet. But we’ve gotta go back to the first four money drops. 还没有 但我们得回到前四个捐赠
[1:14:03] Christina, Marie, Jesse, and Faith. 克里斯蒂娜 玛丽 杰西 菲丝
[1:14:05] -Find out what they have in common. -Let me think. -找出他们的共同点 -让我想想
[1:14:09] Where do they all live? 他们都住在哪儿
[1:14:10] All over. Bronx, Brooklyn, 哪儿都有 布朗克斯 布鲁克林
[1:14:12] Manhattan, Staten Island 曼哈顿 斯塔腾岛
[1:14:13] All right, so that’s not it. 好吧 不是这个
[1:14:14] What about schools, clubs, associations? 学校 俱乐部 协会呢
[1:14:16] Anything in common? 有任何共同点吗
[1:14:17] No, nothing. We checked. 不 什么也没有 我们检查过了
[1:14:18] All born in New York? 都出生在纽约吗
[1:14:19] Marie was born in Brooklyn. 玛丽出生在布鲁克林
[1:14:21] Faith was born here too. 菲丝也在这出生
[1:14:21] No. No go. 不 没可能
[1:14:23] Christina was born in Mexico 克里斯蒂娜出生在墨西哥
[1:14:25] and Jesse’s from Maine, Camden Harbor. 杰斯来自缅因州的卡姆登港
[1:14:27] Sorry, what? 抱歉 什么
[1:14:28] Oh, Camden Harbor on the coast of Maine. 缅因州沿岸的卡姆登港
[1:14:31] Camden Harbor… 卡姆登港
[1:14:33] Okay, I-I, uh– I have a hunch. I’ll call you back. 我有一个预感 一会给你们回电话
[1:14:35] No, no, no, wait, wait. Where are you? I’ll send a news van. 等等 你在哪 我派辆新闻车来
[1:14:38] You can’t shoot a hunch, David. Give me some time. 大卫 你不能拍摄预感 给我点时间
[1:14:40] No, Kate, wait. Just– 不 凯特 等等
[1:14:41] Taxi. 的士
[1:14:47] Do you think this could be the– 你是否觉得这可能
[1:14:54] I-I hurt my back a while ago. 我前段时间不小心伤到了我的背
[1:15:12] Wait here, please. 请稍等片刻
[1:15:13] Hey, Jesse. Uh, you got a couple of minutes to talk about Good Sam? 杰斯 你能和我谈谈神秘慈善家吗
[1:15:16] I’m running behind. 我现在很忙
[1:15:18] Well, I saw a photo of someone who looked like you 我看见一张照片 有人在帆船上和帕特里克以及
[1:15:20] on a sailboat with Patrick and Eric Hayes. 艾瑞克一起 而那人很像你
[1:15:23] Sailing with the Hayes boys? 和海耶斯家的男孩们一起出海吗
[1:15:25] It’s probably me then, yeah. 那很有可能是我
[1:15:27] So you knew them? 所以你认识他们吗
[1:15:29] I was practically a member of the family. 我曾算是那俱乐部里的一员
[1:15:31] Patrick was my best friend since fourth grade. 从四年级开始帕特里克就是我最好的朋友
[1:15:34] I did, uh, all the woodwork on his boat. 我在他的船上做些木工
[1:15:36] You know, the Crazy Eight. 你知道 狂野八号
[1:15:39] I’m sorry, you said the Crazy Eight? 等等 你说的是那个狂野八号吗
[1:15:41] Yeah. 没错
[1:15:42] Yeah, the accident really wrecked all of us. 是的 那事故几乎毁了我们所有人
[1:15:44] Eric more than anyone else, but… 艾瑞克比任何人都要伤得严重 但
[1:15:46] Are you doing a story about a sailboat? 你正在写一个关于帆船的故事吗
[1:15:49] Yeah, in a way, I might be. 没错 某种程度上算是吧
[1:15:57] Hi, it’s Kate from Channel 12 News. 你好 我是新闻12频道的凯特
[1:16:00] I have a question for you. 我想问你一件事
[1:16:02] Did you know Patrick Hayes? 你认识帕特里克吗
[1:16:04] Yeah. I, uh, worked with Patrick 认识 我曾和他一起工作
[1:16:06] at Inniswell Properties. 在家好地产
[1:16:09] First job as a paralegal. 我第一份工作就是当一名律师帮办
[1:16:12] He was great at the business part, 帕特里克很擅长经商
[1:16:14] but, uh, he had dyslexia, 但他有阅读困难症
[1:16:15] so reading wasn’t easy for him. 所以阅读对他而言并非是件易事
[1:16:18] I helped him with research, contracts… 我帮他调查研究 签订合约
[1:16:21] I was Patrick and Eric’s babysitter. 我曾是帕特里克和艾瑞克的保姆
[1:16:25] I started when they were little kids, 从他们小时候起 我就在照顾他们了
[1:16:27] and then they grew up right in front of my eyes. 他们是在我跟前长大的
[1:16:30] Yes. Patrick Hayes was my patient several years ago. 是的 帕特里克多年前就是我的病人了
[1:16:35] I can’t discuss specifics, 我虽不能详细说明
[1:16:37] but I can say he made a remarkable recovery. 但我敢说他恢复显著
[1:16:41] He was always so grateful. 他总是对我充满感激
[1:16:44] But I just did what doctors do. 虽然我只做了医生该做的
[1:16:46] But, um… 但是
[1:16:48] Patrick can’t be your Good Sam… 帕特里克不可能是那位神秘慈善家
[1:16:50] because he died… 因为他死了
[1:16:52] months ago. 几个月前就已经死了
[1:17:01] – Hey. – Hi. -嘿 -你好
[1:17:02] – Uh, come on in. – Thanks. -请进 -谢谢
[1:17:16] Christina Gomez was your babysitter 克里斯蒂娜是你和帕特里克
[1:17:19] when you and Patrick were little. 小时候的保姆
[1:17:21] Faith Haywood’s first job was at your brother’s company. 菲丝第一次就在你哥哥的公司里工作
[1:17:24] Dr. Ellis was Patrick’s doctor when he was sick. 爱丽丝医师是帕特里克生病时的医生
[1:17:28] And Jesse Durham was his best friend. 而杰斯是帕特里克最好的朋友
[1:17:31] He used to go sailing with you guys all the time 他一直都和你们一起乘着
[1:17:33] on the Crazy Eight. 狂野8号航行
[1:17:35] You’re Good Sam, aren’t you? 你就是神秘慈善家 对吗
[1:17:38] Come on in. 请进来细谈
[1:17:39] Let’s talk. 让我们来谈谈
[1:17:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:17:51] where did you get all this money to give away? 你是在哪儿得到所有的捐献的钱的呢
[1:17:56] My brother’s boat was destroyed in the accident. 我兄弟的船在一次意外中毁掉了
[1:17:59] And… 然后
[1:18:01] I got an insurance check… 我得到了一张保险金支票
[1:18:04] for over 400 grand. 整整40多万美元
[1:18:07] I told them that it wasn’t my boat, but… 我告诉他们那不是我的船 但
[1:18:10] as it turns out, 结果是
[1:18:11] Patrick transferred the ownership to me. 帕特里克把它的所有权转给了我
[1:18:16] Apparently, that was my surprise. 很显然 这出乎我意料
[1:18:19] He was giving me the Crazy Eight for my birthday. 在我过生日时他送给我了狂野8号
[1:18:26] But I failed him. 但我辜负了他
[1:18:32] So I couldn’t keep the money. 所以我不能拿着这笔钱
[1:18:35] So that’s why you gave it all away. 所以 你就把它捐了出去
[1:18:40] There are these friends of his… 他有许多朋友
[1:18:44] who really made his life better. 他们都使他生活变得更加美好
[1:18:47] You know, in different ways. 在不同意义上
[1:18:51] I just thought… 我觉得
[1:18:53] they deserved it more than me. 他们比我更值得拥有它
[1:18:56] But why not just give the money to them directly? 但为什么不直接把钱给他们呢
[1:19:02] I thought they’d enjoy it more and… 如果他们不因钱的来源而感到重负的话
[1:19:05] do what they needed with it 我想他们应该会更享用它
[1:19:06] if they weren’t weighed down by where it came from. 做他们想做的
[1:19:14] I’m really sorry about your brother. 我对你哥哥的事非常抱歉
[1:19:18] But I think he’d be so proud of what you’ve done here. 但我认为他肯定为你所做的事而感到自豪
[1:19:25] Thanks. 谢谢你
[1:19:30] I cannot be your story. 我不能成为你的故事
[1:19:35] It’s not about a story. 因为这将不再是个故事
[1:19:38] Not anymore. 再也不是了
[1:19:46] Channel 12 News has learned 新闻12频道了解到
[1:19:48] that Jack Hansen is not the Good Samaritan he claimed to be. 杰克·汉森不是他所声称的那位神秘慈善家
[1:19:52] While Jack Hansen did give away the last $400,000, 当杰克 汉森捐献40万美元时
[1:19:56] he was not behind the first four gifts. 他并没有送起初的那四份礼物
[1:19:59] Rather, he copied the original Good Sam 相反 他只是在借那位神秘慈善家之名
[1:20:01] in order to promote his own political ambitions. 来宣扬他的政治野心
[1:20:04] So who is the real Good Sam? 所以谁才是神秘慈善家呢
[1:20:07] Unlike Hansen, he seeks no attention. 不像汉森 那个人希望低调一点
[1:20:10] Instead, he’s asked to remain anonymous, 除此之外 他还要求匿名
[1:20:12] expecting nothing in return. 也不用任何报酬
[1:20:14] And a remarkable thing has happened. 不可思议的事发生了
[1:20:17] The recipients of Good Sam’s generosity became Good Sams themselves. 那些接受了恩惠的人也变得和神秘慈善家一样
[1:20:22] One gave a car to her neighbor. 有一位给了她的邻居一辆车
[1:20:24] One, a substantial donation to a local food bank. 另一位捐给当地食物赈济处一大笔钱
[1:20:27] Another started a scholarship for paralegals hoping to become lawyers. 还有一位把奖学金给了那些想成为律师的学生
[1:20:31] The recipient in Brooklyn gave all the money to cancer research. 在布鲁克林的一位受赠者资助了癌症研究
[1:20:36] What Good Sam never expected 神秘慈善家从未想到
[1:20:38] was that we would be inspired by his example. 我们会被他所做的事所鼓舞
[1:20:41] Some people say New York City is a tough place. 有人说纽约是一个无情而虚伪的地方
[1:20:44] A place where everyone’s out for themselves. 每个人都无法做自己
[1:20:47] But as I look across our city, 但现在 当我眺望我们的城市
[1:20:49] I see more kindness 我能看到 陌生人之间
[1:20:50] between strangers than competition. 存在更多的善意而不是竞争
[1:20:53] I see people reaching out to help others… 我能看见人们伸出了他们的援助之手
[1:20:55] on street corners, subway platforms, and in apartment hallways. 在街角处 在地铁站台上 在公寓过道上
[1:21:01] Thanks to Good Sam, 多亏了神秘慈善家
[1:21:02] we’re becoming better versions of ourselves. 我们能够变得更像我们自己
[1:21:05] Kate Bradley, Channel 12 News. 新闻12频道的凯特·布拉德利为您播报
[1:21:07] – Good work. – Thanks. -干得好 -谢谢
[1:21:09] – Beautiful reporting, Kate. – Thank you. -精彩的采访 -谢谢你
[1:21:12] Bye, guys. 拜拜 大家
[1:21:27] Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[1:21:28] I saw your report on Jack Hansen. 我看了你关于杰克·汉森的报道
[1:21:30] You were right about him all along. 你关于他的想法都是对的
[1:21:33] I should have trusted your instincts. 我本该相信你的直觉的
[1:21:35] That’s okay. I appreciate that, Dad. 没关系 爸爸 对此我很感谢
[1:21:37] Whoever the real Good Sam is, 无论谁是真正的神秘慈善家
[1:21:40] a man like that makes us 他或她都让我们能够
[1:21:42] see the world… differently. 用不同的方式看世界
[1:21:45] You haven’t met him, but I think you’d really like him. 你不必认识他 但我觉得你肯定会喜欢他
[1:21:48] Anyone that makes you happy is all right by me. 让你快乐的人也让我快乐
[1:21:52] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢你 爸爸
[1:21:53] – Night, Katie. – Okay, good night. Love you. -晚安 凯特 -晚安 我爱你
[1:22:03] I was not flirting. 我才没在打情骂俏呢
[1:22:06] – Really? Not even a little? – Okay, maybe a little. -真的吗 一点也没有吗 -好吧 可能有点
[1:22:13] So I brought a little surprise for you. Oh. 我给你带了一个惊喜
[1:22:15] – Close your eyes. – Okay. -闭上眼睛 -好的
[1:22:19] All right. 好啦
[1:22:20] Open. 打开看看
[1:22:24] Cool. 好酷啊
[1:22:27] Are we going stargazing? 我们要去看星星吗
[1:22:30] Not quite. 不完全是
[1:22:32] It’s a clue for where I’m gonna take you tomorrow. 这有关于明天我要带你去的地方的线索
[1:22:36] Hayden Planetarium? 是海登天文馆
[1:22:38] The North Pole? 是北极
[1:22:39] A pirate-themed party? 还是一个海盗主题派对
[1:22:41] That’s actually closer. It’s on the water. 很接近了 那个地方在水上
[1:22:45] The Brooklyn Bridge? 难道是布鲁克林大桥
[1:22:49] Are you asking me to go sailing? 你是要带我出海吗
[1:22:51] Yeah, I am. 猜对啦
[1:22:53] And look at that. For once, it’s me asking you questions. 看看那个 这一次是我要问你问题
[1:23:02] Uh, hello? 你好吗
[1:23:04] I think you’ve got a fan. 我觉得有位粉丝要见你
[1:23:07] Hi. 你好
[1:23:08] Excuse me, are you Kate Bradley? 打扰一下 请问您是凯特·布拉德利吗
[1:23:10] Yeah. 是的
[1:23:10] From Channel 12? 12频道的那位
[1:23:13] I was wondering if you would, uh, 我在想 您是否能帮我
[1:23:14] thank Good Sam for me. 感谢一下那位神秘慈善家
[1:23:16] Sure, but what for? 当然 但为什么而感谢呢
[1:23:18] I just received a scholarship to go to college. 我收到了一笔大学助学金
[1:23:21] The school didn’t know where it came from, 但校方也不知道它从何而来
[1:23:23] but I thought for sure it was from Good Sam. 但我很肯定这一定来自神秘慈善家
[1:23:26] Um… a full scholarship? 一整笔奖学金
[1:23:28] All four years. 整整四年的
[1:23:30] Other kids in my graduating class got them as well, 我的其他同级同学也拿到了
[1:23:32] plus kids in other schools. 还有其他学校的孩子
[1:23:34] We all received one of these. 我们还收到了这个
[1:23:42] Do you think it’s from Good Sam? 你觉得是神秘慈善家吗
[1:23:45] I don’t know. I’d have to ask him. 我不知道 我得问问他
[1:23:48] Oh, I gotta run, but if it is Good Sam behind all of this… 我得走了 如果是神秘慈善家做的话
[1:23:53] …thank him for me. 我想感谢他所做的一切
[1:23:54] Sure. 没错
[1:23:55] Yeah, definitely. 这绝对是他
[1:24:02] Do you know anything about this? 你知道这件事吗
[1:24:04] It wasn’t me. 不是我做的
[1:24:07] Um… I’m doing my good deeds right here. 我正在这儿做 好事 呢
[1:24:13] And tomorrow, when I take you sailing… 明天 当我带你出海的时候
[1:24:21] So wait. Really, you had nothing to do with that? 等等 说真的 你真的对此事一无所知吗
[1:24:23] I swear. 我对天起誓
[1:24:26] You really want to chase that story, don’t you? 你真的不想去追查这个故事吗
[1:24:28] Kind of. 有点儿想
[1:24:30] Go ahead. I can wait. 那就去吧 我等你
[1:24:32] Mmm… in a second. 再等一会儿
[1:24:40] Okay. I’ll be back. 好的 我马上回来
[1:24:45] Excuse me! 打扰一下
[1:24:47] Wait! Excuse me! 等等 等一下
[1:24:49] ♪ Say, say, say it now ♪ ♪ 说吧 说吧 现在说吧 ♪
[1:24:52] ♪ Above this earth, yeah, we can be loud ♪ ♪ 在这地球之上 我们能尽情歌唱 ♪
[1:24:55] ♪ No more holding back ♪ ♪ 没有束缚 ♪
[1:24:57] ♪ Break, break, breaking free ♪ ♪ 打破 毁坏 冲破所有束缚 ♪
[1:24:59] ♪ No gravity is keeping me down ♪ ♪ 引力也无法使我下落 ♪
[1:25:02] ♪ We’re not stopping ♪ ♪ 我们勇往直前 ♪
[1:25:03] ♪ It’s the year of absolutely being ♪ ♪ 这是毫无疑问的一年 ♪
[1:25:07] ♪ Absolutely nothing ♪ ♪ 无事幸免 ♪
[1:25:10] ♪ Absolutely crushing ♪ ♪ 全都粉碎 ♪
[1:25:12] ♪ Absolutely everything ♪ ♪ 每件事情 ♪
[1:25:14] ♪ Absolutely loving ♪ ♪ 充满了爱 ♪
[1:25:19] ♪ Absolutely loving ♪ ♪ 充满了爱 ♪
[1:25:21] ♪ Absolutely ♪ ♪ 毫无疑问 ♪
[1:25:23] ♪ Will I touch the face of God? ♪ ♪ 我能见到上帝吗 ♪
[1:25:27] ♪ Could it be a letdown to reach up? ♪ ♪ 这会不会令我大失所望 ♪
[1:25:32] ♪ I’ve got the gold fever ♪ ♪ 我为淘金狂热 ♪
[1:25:35] ♪ To hear the rockets sound ♪ ♪ 倾听火箭破空 ♪
[1:25:37] ♪ One last chance to leave the ground ♪ ♪ 最后一次离开地面 ♪
[1:25:41] ♪ Say, say, say it now ♪ ♪ 说吧 说吧 现在说吧 ♪
[1:25:43] ♪ Above this earth, yeah, we can be loud ♪ ♪ 在这地球之上 我们能尽情歌唱 ♪
[1:25:47] ♪ No more holding back ♪ ♪ 没有束缚 ♪
[1:25:48] ♪ Break, break, breaking free ♪ ♪ 打破 毁坏 冲破所有束缚 ♪
[1:25:50] ♪ No gravity is keeping me down ♪ ♪ 引力也无法使我下落 ♪
[1:25:54] ♪ We’re not stopping ♪ ♪ 我们勇往直前 ♪
[1:25:55] ♪ It’s the year of absolutely being ♪ ♪ 这是毫无疑问的一年 ♪
[1:25:59] ♪ Absolutely nothing ♪ ♪ 无事幸免 ♪
[1:26:01] ♪ Absolutely crushing ♪ ♪ 全都粉碎 ♪
[1:26:04] ♪ Absolutely everything ♪ ♪ 每件事情 ♪
[1:26:06] ♪ Absolutely loving ♪ ♪ 都充满爱 ♪
[1:26:11] ♪ Absolutely loving ♪ ♪ 充满爱 ♪
[1:26:13] ♪ Absolutely ♪ ♪ 毫无疑问 ♪
[1:26:25] ♪ ‘Cause if you’ve got a young soul ♪ ♪ 因为你遇见年轻的灵魂 ♪
[1:26:27] ♪ Oh ♪ ♪ 欧 ♪
[1:26:29] ♪ I know which way that I’ll go ♪ ♪ 我知道要去何方 ♪
[1:26:32] ♪ Oh ♪ ♪ 欧 ♪
[1:26:35] ♪ Say, say, say it now ♪ ♪ 说吧 说吧 现在说吧 ♪
[1:26:37] ♪ Above this earth, yeah, we can be loud ♪ ♪ 在这地球之上 我们能尽情歌唱 ♪
[1:26:41] ♪ No more holding back ♪ ♪ 没有束缚 ♪
[1:26:42] ♪ Break, break, breaking free ♪ ♪ 打破 毁坏 冲破所有束缚 ♪
[1:26:45] ♪ No gravity is keeping me down ♪ ♪ 引力也无法使我下落 ♪
[1:26:48] ♪ We’re not stopping ♪ ♪ 我们勇往直前 ♪
[1:26:49] ♪ It’s the year of absolutely being ♪ ♪ 这是毫无疑问的一年 ♪
[1:26:53] ♪ Absolutely nothing ♪ ♪ 无事幸免 ♪
[1:26:55] ♪ Absolutely crushing ♪ ♪ 全都毁灭 ♪
[1:26:58] ♪ Absolutely everything ♪ ♪ 每件事 ♪
[1:27:00] ♪ Absolutely loving ♪ ♪ 充满着爱 ♪
[1:27:05] ♪ Absolutely loving ♪ ♪ 充满着爱 ♪
[1:27:07] ♪ Absolutely ♪ ♪ 毫无疑问 ♪
[1:27:14] ♪ No more holding back ♪ ♪ 没有束缚 ♪
[1:27:21] ♪ We’re not stopping ♪ ♪ 我们勇往直前 ♪
[1:27:22] ♪ It’s the year of absolutely being ♪ ♪ 这是无疑的一年 ♪
[1:27:26] ♪ Absolutely nothing ♪ ♪ 无事幸免 ♪
[1:27:28] ♪ Absolutely crushing ♪ ♪ 全都毁灭 ♪
[1:27:31] ♪ Absolutely everything ♪ ♪ 每件事 ♪
[1:27:33] ♪ Absolutely loving ♪ ♪ 都充满爱 ♪
[1:27:38] ♪ Absolutely loving ♪ ♪ 充满爱 ♪
[1:27:40] ♪ Absolutely ♪ ♪ 全都毫无疑问 ♪
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: Contracted Phase II(神秘感染 第二阶段)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Mystic River(神秘河 悬河杀机)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号