时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Well, you can’t be worse than the guys I do know. | 你可能比我认识的人要好 |
[00:26] | Well, our kids were bound to meet.it’s a small island. | 他们注定会相遇的 世界太小了 |
[00:27] | Are you sure it’s not some ploy, | 你敢肯定 你不是在使手段 |
[00:30] | Your using my daughter to get to me now that your wife left you? | 想在你妻子离开后利用我的女儿来接近我? |
[00:31] | Do you ever feel like | 你有没有这种感觉? |
[00:32] | Our whole lives have beenplanned out for us, | 我们的人生是计划好的 |
[00:34] | That we’re just gonna end up like our parents? | 我们只能走父母的老路? |
[00:36] | Man, that’s a dark thought. | 伙计 这想法太消极了 |
[00:37] | Your mother and I didn’t work this hard | 我和你妈妈这么努力工作 |
[00:39] | So you can just make things upas you go along. | 不是为了让你为所欲为 |
[00:41] | It’s a facility for the disturbed or addicted. | 这个机构是治疗有精神疾病和吸毒成瘾的人 |
[00:43] | The question is, what do you do now? | 问题是 你现在想怎么做? |
[00:45] | I was thinking… Total social destruction? | 我在想… 社会大动荡 |
[00:49] | And here I thought you were getting soft. | 我原以为你会心软 |
[00:51] | It’s because of their excellent program | 在他们出色医疗项目的帮助下 |
[00:53] | That a student here with ustoday is clean and sober… | 今天我们之中的这位同学 已经重获新生 |
[00:56] | At least, for now. | 至少到目前为止 |
[00:57] | She’s in rehab? | 她在接受治疗? |
[00:59] | No, it’s not her.it’s her brother who’s there. | 不 不是她 是她弟弟在接受治疗 |
[01:01] | I know I said some things about you and your world, | 我知道 关于你和你的世界 我说了些不该说的 |
[01:03] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:05] | Why did you leave without saying good-bye? | 你为什么不辞而别 |
[01:07] | I didn’t know how to be your friend after what I did. | 我不知此后 我还怎么做你的朋友 |
[01:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起你 |
[01:12] | Spotted in central park,two white flags waving. | 发现… 在中央公园双方互亮了白旗 |
[01:15] | So what will it be truce or consequences? | 接下来会是什么 休战还是继续? |
[02:15] | Sorry, but you’re not on the list. | 抱歉 但你不在来宾名单上面 |
[02:17] | Of course I am. This is my dream! | 这不可能 这可是我的梦啊 |
[02:20] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[02:29] | Hey, upper east siders. | 大家好 曼哈顿东区的”贵族们” |
[02:31] | There’s nothing gossip girl likes more than a surprise, | “八卦天后”最爱的就是惊喜 |
[02:34] | And we hear blair waldorf’s got a 2-for-1 special | 看来布莱尔·霍道夫 今天一次收到双份惊喜 |
[02:37] | Her mom eleanor, who just returned from paris, | 她妈妈埃莉诺刚从巴黎回来 |
[02:40] | And serena van der woodsen, brunch buddies. | 还有瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 她的早午餐会伙伴 |
[02:42] | Hey!you’re up. | 你起床啦 |
[02:44] | Did we have plans? | 我们有事先约好吗? |
[02:45] | Darling, it is impolite to interrupt. | 亲爱的 打断别人是不礼貌 |
[02:48] | I was just telling serena | 我刚告诉瑟琳娜 |
[02:49] | That bendel’s is interested in carrying my line. | 班道尔想要引进我的系列 (第五大道上著名精品店) |
[02:53] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[02:54] | Oh, that’s fantastic!Why didn’t you say something? | 太棒了 为何你不早点告诉我呢? |
[02:58] | I came back from paris early to put together my lookbook, | 我提前从巴黎回来把我的设计整理好 |
[03:01] | And if they like what they see, | 如果他们喜欢的话 |
[03:03] | It could be the beginning of an entire lifestyle collection. | 这将开创一个新的生活方式 |
[03:06] | Because more people should be like you, mother. | 因为有更多人会像你一样 妈妈 |
[03:08] | Before you tuck into that, | 在你说那个之前 |
[03:10] | You find a low-fat yogurt more appealing. | 应该先把低脂酸奶给喝了 |
[03:17] | I lost 2 pounds when you were away. | 你不在的时候 我减了两磅呢 |
[03:19] | And you look marvelous. | 你看上去棒极了 |
[03:20] | Wow, these are beautiful, mrs.waldorf. | 这些太漂亮了 霍道夫夫人 |
[03:23] | Well, well it be | 应该是的 |
[03:24] | they will be if they’re not all squished from traveling. | 如果不是旅行途中有点弄皱了的话 |
[03:27] | Darling, please. | 亲爱的 让一下 |
[03:28] | Serena, you have to come back later | 瑟琳娜 你应该晚点儿再过来 |
[03:29] | When everything is unpacked. | 等一切整理好后再说 |
[03:31] | I would love to hear your thoughts. | 我想听听你的意见 |
[03:32] | You do have such great personal style. | 你很有自己的穿衣风格 |
[03:34] | Oh, thank you, but I don’t think we’ll be able to. | 谢谢您 不过今天可能不行 |
[03:36] | Blair and I have plans today. | 我和布莱尔今天约好要出去 |
[03:38] | We do? | 是吗? |
[03:39] | Serena and blair might have plans for the day, | 今天瑟琳娜和布莱尔可能有安排 |
[03:41] | But nate and chuck are fully booked for the weekend… | 但内特和恰克的周末却被塞得满满的 |
[03:44] | If they survive it. | 如果他们忙得过来的话 |
[03:45] | – found it. – piaget. | -找到了? -伯爵(瑞士名表品牌) |
[03:47] | Can’t you just call it a watch? | 你不能就叫它手表吗? |
[03:48] | If it costs more than 10 grand, | 如果它值一万多美金的话 |
[03:50] | It earns a proper name. | 它理所当然获得它的名字 |
[03:51] | How about this? | 这个呢? |
[03:53] | Definitely that. | 就是这东西 |
[03:54] | Babe ruth’s called shot– | 露丝宝贝叫”射手” |
[03:56] | The most famous homer he ever hit. | 他最著名的那次本垒打 |
[03:59] | Better safe than sorry. | 得好好保管啊 |
[04:07] | Here we go. | 好戏开始了 |
[04:14] | You’ve lived through ivy week | 你们经历了常青藤周 |
[04:16] | And hopefully gained entry to the college of your choice. | 希望大家都进入理想的学校 |
[04:19] | Now let’s ruin those chances. | 现在我们要毁灭那些理想 |
[04:22] | Let me remind you of the rules | 让我提醒你们这里的规矩 |
[04:23] | As of this moment,There is no outside world that I do not show you. | 外面的世界 你们知道是个什么样 |
[04:26] | You eat what I provide, practice what I preach, | 你们吃我的东西 牢记我订的规矩 |
[04:29] | And till I say so, | 除非我说 |
[04:31] | The only girls you talk to are the ones I’ve paid for. | 你们泡的妞是我已经付了钱的 |
[04:35] | Let the lost weekend commence! | 让我们大家狂欢吧 |
[04:38] | One, two, three, twins! | 1 2 3 双胞胎 |
[04:55] | Who brought the sasquatch? | 谁邀请了那个乡巴佬? |
[04:57] | Isn’t that carter baizen? | 那不是卡特·贝森吗? |
[04:59] | I haven’t seen him since he was a senior and we were in the eighth grade. | 自从我八年级他在毕业班的时候 我就再没见过他了 |
[05:02] | He looks intense. | 他看上去很紧张 |
[05:04] | Are you high? | 你喝高了吧? |
[05:05] | He looks like matthew mcconaughey between movies. | 他看上去就像电影里的马修·麦肯尼 |
[05:08] | The guy’s a loser. | 失败的家伙 |
[05:10] | Look,anyone who trades their trust fund for a fanny pack flies | 没人会用基金去换梵尼包 |
[05:13] | In the face of all | 然后在大家面前显摆 |
[05:14] | That is holy to chuck bass. | 只有恰克·拜斯才能这么做 |
[05:16] | Nate archibald,is that you? | 内特·阿齐布尔德 是你吗? |
[05:18] | Baizen, my man!i heard you went rogue! | 贝森 是你啊! 听说你去混了! |
[05:22] | and lived to tell about it. | 还能活着来见你 |
[05:24] | Seems like someone’s itinerary | 看起来某人的狂欢派对 |
[05:25] | Didn’t leave room for interlopers. | 并没有给后来者留位置 |
[05:27] | Doesn’t chuck know a party isn’t a party until someone crashes? | 恰克是否明白 有人不请自来才算是派对 |
[05:35] | Oh, god.I forgot what it was like to be with you. | 天 我差点忘了跟你一块会这样了 |
[05:39] | No, they were looking at both of us. | 不 他们在看我们两个 |
[05:40] | Don’t insult me. | 少取笑我了 |
[05:41] | It’s been like this all morning, | 从早上就一直这样 |
[05:43] | Starting with your lovely visit with my mother. | 在你来拜访我妈的时候就开始了 |
[05:45] | She didn’t even call me to tell me she was coming home. | 她甚至没告诉我她要回来了 |
[05:46] | Well, she was busy. | 她忙啦 |
[05:47] | She was rushing to get home and everything | 她赶着回来嘛 |
[05:50] | Because she wanted to see you. | 因为她想见你 |
[05:51] | She didn’t even wake me up. | 她都没叫醒我 |
[05:53] | Well, you know how eleanor feels about beauty rest. | 你知道埃莉诺不会打扰你的美容觉的 |
[05:55] | She likes you more than me. | 她喜欢你多些 |
[05:57] | She does not.you are her daughter. | 不是的 你才是她女儿 |
[05:58] | She doesn’t like anyone more than you.she just… | 你才是她的最爱 只不过她… |
[06:01] | I don’t know, doesn’t know how to show it sometimes. | 她有时候不懂如何表现出来 |
[06:03] | Okay, I’m going inside.wait for me. | 好吧 我现在要进去 在这等我 |
[06:06] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[06:14] | Humphrey!dan!hey! | 汉弗瑞! 丹! |
[06:18] | Oh, my god, this is what I love about this city | 这就是我喜欢这城市的原因 |
[06:20] | You’re always bumping into people. | 可以一整天遇到熟人 |
[06:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[06:24] | Oh, I’m just on my way back from my mom’s, | 我刚去了我妈那儿 |
[06:26] | Dropping jenny offup in hudson. | 然后把珍妮送到哈得孙 |
[06:27] | Picked up a couple of cubans for me and my dad… | 然后去那古巴商店买点东西 |
[06:30] | Sandwiches, not cigars. | 买三文治 不是雪茄 |
[06:35] | Hey, uh, remember you said, uh,we could get together sometime | 记得你说过… 我们可以找个时间一起 |
[06:38] | And,um,not talk? | 然后 不说话? |
[06:40] | I was just wondering,is it “sometime” yet? | 我在想 现在是那个时侯了吗? |
[06:42] | That was disgusting.the d.o.h.should shut them down. | 恶心死了 卫生部应该把它关了 |
[06:44] | the bathroom? | 那个厕所? |
[06:45] | no, the people. | 不 是那些人 |
[06:46] | It’s callednolita, not noshowers. | 难道”小意大利”里的人都不洗澡的 |
[06:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[06:50] | Do I smell pork?And cheese? | 我好像闻到了猪肉味? 还有奶酪? |
[06:54] | Okay, well, when you’re done with your charity work, | 那好吧 你的慈善工作完毕之后 |
[06:57] | Why don’t you come find me? | 过来找我 |
[06:59] | I’ll be at tory burch looking at ponchos. | 我去托利布奇那看看披风 |
[07:04] | Isn’t that the girl that told the entire school | 她不就是那个告诉全校… |
[07:06] | And, oh, several colleges–that you had a drug problem? | 哦 是几间大学 说你在磕药? |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:11] | But, you know,blair can be a little… | 但是 你知道布莱尔她可能有点… |
[07:14] | blair. yeah, yeah. | -布莱尔(小姐气) -是的 |
[07:15] | We’re actually trying to work things out. | 但我们试着把关系搞好 |
[07:17] | Today’s our first day hanging out together alone. | 今天是我们第一次单独出来逛街 |
[07:23] | So I should probably get back. | 所以我要过去找她了 |
[07:25] | yeah.yeah, sure.that’s… yeah. | 对 对 当然 |
[07:28] | But, um, call me sometime | 但记得打电话给我 |
[07:29] | So we can get together | 那我们可以出来走走 |
[07:31] | And do that thing you didn’t ask me to do. | 做些你”不”要我做的事情… |
[07:40] | So I don’t understand. | 现在我明白了 |
[07:41] | The last time I saw your sister, | 我上次遇到你妹妹 |
[07:42] | She said your family had locked you out | 她说你被家里扫地出门了 |
[07:45] | And you’d fallen off the face of the earth. | 叫你从地球上消失了 |
[07:46] | I didn’t.i just fell off the face of theirs. | 没有 我不过是从他们眼里消失 |
[07:48] | But once you turn away from money | 当你不再依靠钱的时候 |
[07:50] | You see it doesn’t buy you freedom, | 你就会发现 金钱其实没有给带来自由 |
[07:51] | It pays for your prison. | 反而会带来牢狱之灾 |
[07:52] | They say I disappeared, but all I did was break out. | 他们说我消失了 其实我是逃了出去 |
[07:55] | where’d you go? | 你都去哪里了 |
[07:56] | where didn’t i? I aided the cleanup post-katrina, | 在卡崔娜飓风后 我帮忙清理受灾地区 |
[07:58] | Spent a year rebuilding machu picchu | 花了一年重建马丘比丘 |
[08:00] | Which, let me tell you,it’s changed my life. | 那可真是改变了我的人生 |
[08:02] | I bought an h.d.cam and started filming it for a documentary | 我买了一部高清摄像机开始拍纪录片 |
[08:05] | You’re the guy who gave us our first joint, | 你是第一个给我们塞大麻的人 |
[08:07] | Snuck us into our first club, | 把我们偷偷带进酒吧也是你 |
[08:08] | And you’re gonna tell me the life of youtube filmmaker | 你现在跟我说做个Youtube的业余导演 |
[08:11] | Is Better than this? | 比你以前的生活更有趣? |
[08:13] | You invented the lost weekend. | 这堕落的派对可是你发明的 |
[08:15] | Hey, who cares about a party when you can travel the world? | 如果可以环球旅行 谁还关心派对的事啊 |
[08:17] | Exactly.In the real world, | 完全正确 在现实世界里 |
[08:19] | The only thing that matters is who you are,not what you own. | 最为重要的是”你是谁” 而不是”你拥有什么” |
[08:22] | As muchas I love the speech | 尽管我很喜欢你的演讲 |
[08:24] | About not needing material things | 说什么 物质上的东西并不重要 |
[08:26] | From a guy who has that much product in his hair, | 说这句话的男人却把头发弄得油亮亮的 |
[08:28] | This party is about excess,not exposition. | 派对就是要尽兴 不是要阐述哲理 |
[08:32] | Stop talking. | 别扯了 |
[08:34] | Start partying. | 来玩吧 |
[08:35] | Now here is something that doesn’t need material. | 现在这里有不需要物质 就可以做的事 |
[08:39] | As a matter of fact,it’s about to come off. | 事实上 尽情表现自己就好 |
[08:41] | Who’s with me? | 谁跟我来? |
[08:43] | I think I’m just gonna hang here for a bit. | 我想在这里多聊一会 |
[08:46] | Fine. | 随便你 |
[08:48] | I’d hate to break upa matched set anyway. | 我也不想拆散你们这对 |
[08:54] | How about we continue this over some cards? | 先打打牌吧? |
[08:57] | None of this crap these kids are playing. | 这东西没人玩了 |
[08:58] | Texas hold’em is dead. | 德州扑克要隐退了 |
[09:00] | You know, I’ll show yousome real action. | 告诉你些事吧 |
[09:02] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:04] | I’m in this weekly game in this, uh, corner in queens. | 我每个星期都会在”皇后角”那玩两把 |
[09:07] | It goes all night. | 玩上一整晚 |
[09:08] | It’s the real deal–high stakes, big money, | 我们来真的 赌的可是大把大把的钱 |
[09:10] | People with the kind of stories that would put mine to shame. | 那里的人比我所经历的要多得多 |
[09:13] | You should–you should come. | 你应该来看看 |
[09:16] | yeah? | 对 |
[09:18] | This one missed her cue at the chlo Show | 她在”克洛伊”的秀场上走歪了线路 |
[09:19] | because she was throwing up a pear. | 她在台上吐了个梨出来 |
[09:21] | Ugh.she was invera’s “vogue” spread. | 她参与了梵拉的”时尚”杂志推广 |
[09:23] | I don’t use vera’s models. None of these are right. | 我不会用梵拉的模特的 没一个会适合 |
[09:26] | Well, that’s because you’re looking atthe high fashion book | 那是因为你都在看 那些畅销的时尚杂志 |
[09:28] | When you should belooking for a new face | 而你要找的却是个新面孔 |
[09:31] | You know, someone who looks good in your clothes. | 你知道 总有人适合你的衣服 |
[09:32] | Someone in this book, like I told you. | 比如这相册的模特 像我之前说的 |
[09:35] | I hate the american appareleffect. | 我讨厌美国服装印象 |
[09:37] | But they’re closer to what you need. | 但它们最接近你所想要的效果 |
[09:38] | They’re–they’re now,they’re hip. | 他们摩登 他们忧郁 |
[09:40] | If this person is supposed to represent waldorf designs, | 如果找个人来表现 霍道夫的设计风格 |
[09:44] | You have to find mesomeone… | 这个人必须… |
[09:45] | Worthy of the clothes. | 配得上我们的服饰 |
[09:48] | Someone like me. | 像我一样的人 |
[09:50] | Someone like… | 比如… |
[09:52] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[09:54] | Well, why not her? | 为什么不选她呢? |
[09:56] | You want your line to represent the waldorf lifestyle. | 你希望你的设计表现 霍道夫的生活态度 |
[09:59] | Who better to represent you than one of your own family? | 还有比你的家人更合适的人选吗? |
[10:02] | She was my first dress form. | 她是我的第一个模特 |
[10:03] | She’d love to! | 她一定非常乐意! |
[10:05] | I would? | 是吗? |
[10:07] | Eleanor? | 埃莉诺? |
[10:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:10] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[10:12] | Eleanor waldorf, | 埃莉诺·霍道夫 |
[10:13] | Meet the new face of waldorf for bendel’s. | 见一见霍道夫品牌的新面孔 |
[10:19] | Is that a smile we see on b.’s lips? | 我们看到的是B嘴角露出的笑容吗? |
[10:21] | The spotlight’s on her for once, | 她首次来到聚光灯下了 |
[10:23] | And s.actually helped her get it. | 是S帮她争取的这个机会 |
[10:26] | I guess miracles can happen. | 我相信会有奇迹发生 |
[10:30] | It’s gonna be so hot. | 你穿上一定很性感 |
[10:31] | The clothes are gorgeous. | 这些衣服太漂亮了 |
[10:33] | They’re all right. | 还行吧 |
[10:34] | Oh, shut up.they’re amazing. | 别胡说 它们美极了 |
[10:35] | I’m just doing my mom a favor. | 我只是帮妈妈个忙 |
[10:37] | The hair and make up testis tonight. | 今晚会试装 |
[10:40] | I think this is my best pose. | 我觉得这是我最棒的姿势 |
[10:42] | That’s because you can’t see what you look like. | 那是因为你看不到自己的样子 |
[10:43] | You’re just a hand model,and that’s it. | 你只能当手部模特 这是事实 |
[10:44] | The right way is this.Girls, no. | -应该这样 -错了 |
[10:47] | This is how you do it. | 应该这样做 |
[10:48] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:49] | Gotta curve your spine forward, elongate. | 弯腰 前伸 拉直 |
[10:52] | Oh, no.you guys are doing it all wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[10:54] | look, you’re missing the key.show us. | -你们都没掌握要领 -你做做看 |
[10:55] | Look, look, look.you gotta put the hand on the hip and pop. | 看着 看着 看着 你得把手放屁股上 挺身 |
[10:58] | That’s how you gotta do it. | 你们得这么做才对 |
[11:02] | Hello?who is this | 喂? 是谁? |
[11:04] | Who’d dare interrupt the van der woodsen as she teaches? | 谁胆敢打扰范德·伍德森小姐授课 |
[11:07] | Uh-huh, who’s this? | 是谁呀 |
[11:09] | I said, “who?” give me my phone! | 把电话给我! |
[11:09] | dan humphrey. | 我是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[11:10] | who is it? | 是谁呀? |
[11:11] | I’m sorry.the number you’vedialed is no longer in service. | 对不起 您所拨打的电话已停机 |
[11:13] | Stop it!who is it?I’m doing you a favor. | -别玩了! 是谁呀 -我是在帮你 |
[11:16] | Look, I can hear you. | 行了 我听到你们说话了 |
[11:17] | Can I just please talk to serena? | 能把电话给瑟琳娜吗 |
[11:19] | Apparently,you can, cabbage patch. | 当然可以 卷心菜傻瓜 |
[11:20] | come on.let me have it. | 快点让我听 |
[11:21] | Hello?dan!hey. | 喂? 丹! |
[11:23] | I’m so, so sorry about that. | 我真不好意思 |
[11:25] | And I’m so, so ready to hang up. | 我真想挂了 |
[11:28] | Blair was just playing. | 是布莱尔在玩 |
[11:29] | You havemy full attention, I promise. | 我会集中注意在你身上的 保证 |
[11:31] | Good,cause I was calling to | 好吧 我打给你是想 |
[11:32] | Ask you to not talk with me at a movie tonight. | 请你”不要谈话” 一起看电影 |
[11:34] | Tonight where?what time? | 今晚? 地点? 时间? |
[11:37] | The sunshine, 7:00. | 阳光影院 七点 |
[11:39] | I’d love to. | 很乐意 |
[11:40] | Uh, I’ll see you there. | 电影院见 |
[11:42] | See you there. | 到时见 |
[11:55] | It’s complicated, isn’t it? | 很复杂 是吧 |
[11:57] | I can’t stop staring at it. | 让人忍不住想看 |
[11:59] | It’s difficult work. | 很难的作品 |
[12:00] | I mean that in the best way. | 我是正面的意思 |
[12:02] | It’s enigmatic. | 高深莫测 |
[12:08] | It reminds me ofan early bacon or schnabel. | 它使我想起了早期的贝肯和施纳博 |
[12:10] | The artist is in hudson. | 是在哈德孙的画家画的 |
[12:12] | I’ve represented her for some… Time. | 我展览她的画有一段时间了 |
[12:15] | Rufus | 我是鲁佛斯 |
[12:16] | Bex simon. | 我是贝克斯·西蒙 |
[12:18] | I’ve heard a lot about your gallery. | 我听过你画廊的一些事 |
[12:20] | I wasn’t expecting a piece like this from a former rock star. | 真想不到一个前摇滚明星 有这样的品味 |
[12:23] | I prefer”one-hit wonder. | 我喜欢”神奇一击”这首歌 |
[12:26] | what turned you gallerist? | 你怎么会开画廊的 |
[12:29] | I’ve always hadartistic pursuits. | 我一直有艺术方面的追求 |
[12:31] | We have something in common. | 我们有共同点 |
[12:32] | I always pursue artists. | 我总是追求艺术家 |
[12:34] | I’ve been in brooklyn all day | 我整天都待在布鲁克林 |
[12:36] | looking for work for a client. | 给我的一个客户寻找作品 |
[12:37] | I’m a buyer. | 我是买家 |
[12:39] | I didn’t think i’d find a piece like this, | 真没想到能找到这样的作品 |
[12:41] | And I don’t think it’ll be here long. | 它不会挂太久的 |
[12:43] | I’d to put it on hold. | 我想把它订下来 |
[12:45] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[12:46] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[12:47] | What time do you close?I’ll stay open. | -几点关门 -大门永远敞开 |
[12:50] | Good. | 好极了 |
[12:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:03] | What is carter still doing here? | 卡特怎么还在这儿 |
[13:06] | I invited him. | 我让他来的 |
[13:07] | Or he invited himself?That is his style. | 或者是他不请自来 这是他的风格 |
[13:10] | Begging us to break free of our prisons | 求我们从现在的”牢笼”中解脱出来 |
[13:12] | While stuffing his face with free food and draining our booze. | 而自己却在那大吃大喝 |
[13:15] | He’s a dead beat and a hypocrite. | 他游手好闲 还是个伪君子 |
[13:17] | And a good ball player,if I remember right. | 球打得也不错 如果我没记错的话 |
[13:20] | You sure you just don’t wanna lose to him there, chuck? | 你只是不想输给他 是吧 恰克 |
[13:22] | Maybe if your d…bought you a basketball team instead of a hotel, | 也许你老爹给你买个篮球队 而不是宾馆 |
[13:25] | You’d have some skill. | 这样你就能提高水平了 |
[13:26] | Look, this is the lost weekend for juniors, | 这个周末是属于年轻人的 |
[13:28] | Not senior citizens.Go jump into a volcano. | 老年人滚蛋 |
[13:30] | Let’s just settle it on the court. Let’s settle it right now. | -我们在球场上解决 -现在就解决 |
[13:32] | Hey, chill out. | 别冲动 |
[13:33] | No, this is my game.i pick the players. | 这是我的篮球赛 我选队员 |
[13:35] | I get it.i’ll go. | 我知道了 马上走 |
[13:39] | Hey.hey, man. | 嗨 哥们儿 |
[13:40] | – is that card game tonight? – yeah. | -纸牌游戏是在今晚吧 -是的 |
[13:42] | hey, text methe address later. | 发短信告诉我地址 |
[13:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:47] | You didn’t have to do that, man.Nobody wanted him here. | -你不必这样 -没人要他来这儿 |
[13:50] | He’s an older brother bringing everyone down. | 他就是让大家倒胃口的老家伙 |
[13:52] | Let’s just play some ball. | 我们快打球吧 |
[13:56] | Okay, blair, relax.chin down. | 好的 布莱尔 放松 下巴收一点 |
[13:58] | Hold it there and… | 就这样… |
[14:00] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:03] | Okay, one more. | 好 再来一张 |
[14:04] | This time, let’s exhale.Jump around, loosen up. | 这次 呼气 跳 放松一下 |
[14:07] | Now really loosen up on this one. | 完全的放松 |
[14:08] | Let’s relax into it.Now give me the biggest pose you’ve got. | 放松点 给我摆出你最棒的姿势 |
[14:11] | That’s it.come on, big! | 就这样 来 再放开一点 |
[14:13] | let’s think big, big, big. | 记住动作幅度要大 |
[14:14] | 1 2 3 One, two, three! | |
[14:17] | Okay, take a break.thank you very much. | 好 休息一下 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Who chose this girl? | 谁选的这个女孩? |
[14:21] | Eleanor.why? | 埃莉诺 怎么了? |
[14:22] | She’s so prim and stiff, | 她很呆板而且僵硬 |
[14:24] | Like a bookcase.it’s unnatural. | 跟个书架一样 一点都不自然 |
[14:26] | Yeah, but she looks stunning in the clothes, don’t you agree? | 但衣服穿在她身上挺惊艳的 不是吗? |
[14:28] | Mm-hmm, to my eye,like a goddess. | 在我看来 就像个女神 |
[14:29] | To this eye?bleh.like a statue. | 在它看来 厄… 就像座雕像 |
[14:32] | This is retail.it’s not editorial. | 我是在传达 而不是编造 |
[14:33] | She needs to let go,have fun, loosen up. | 她要放开点 乐在其中 放松心态 |
[14:36] | How’s the client going to like the dress | 如果模特自己都不喜欢这衣服 |
[14:38] | If the modeldoesn’t even like herself? | 顾客怎么会喜欢呢? |
[14:47] | First of all,you look amazing! | 首先 你看起来太美了 |
[14:49] | I know.But look,can I give you a little tip? | 我知道 但是… 我能不能给你些小建议? |
[14:52] | How did I know this was coming? | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[14:53] | No, no, look, | 不 不是的 听着 |
[14:55] | All you need to do is maybe you could,Uh,loosen up a little, you know? | 你要做的就是放松一点 知道吗? |
[14:58] | Shake it out. | 抖一抖 |
[15:00] | Um, maybe you could be goofy, | 你可以变得傻傻的 |
[15:01] | like when we were 10 And we would dance around | 就好像我们10岁的时候 |
[15:03] | to “genie in a bottle” in your mom’s clothes. | 穿这你妈的衣服 伴着”瓶子里的妖怪”跳舞的样子 |
[15:05] | Help me.help me. | 帮我 帮我 |
[15:07] | Um, okay. | 呃… 好 |
[15:09] | Act like a tiger, okay?come on. | 想象自己是老虎 怎么样? |
[15:12] | rawr! No, no, you gotta roar.rawr! | 这样不行 你要吼出来 |
[15:16] | Rawr! give me more tiger!give me more tiger! | 对 就这样 再像老虎一点 |
[15:18] | you’re in that jungle. | 你在森林里 |
[15:20] | You’re a savage! | 你就是野人 |
[15:21] | Now let’s doa prettier one this time, okay? | 这次我们做个迷人一点的姿势 |
[15:23] | You’re venusin the half shell, right? | 你是断臂的维纳斯 |
[15:24] | So just look up… | 你就往那边看… |
[15:29] | Let’s do something crazy like britney with the umbrella. | 让我们狂野些 就像拿着伞的小甜甜 |
[15:31] | Okay, britney with the umbrella.go! | 拿伞的小甜甜 开始! |
[15:33] | at the car!at the car! | 我就是车! 我就是车! |
[15:40] | Posh spice in america.ready? | 在美国的”高贵辣妹” 开始! |
[15:42] | go!that’s “cyborg spice” to you. | 这是”机器人辣妹” |
[15:44] | Okay, you gotta pout more and strike. | 你要撅起来 然后往外推 |
[15:46] | Remember, I taught you the handon the hip. | 记住 我教你的 把手放在臀部 |
[15:48] | Strike it and pop. | 往外推 然后挺起来 |
[15:50] | Come on, give me more,give me more, you sexy beast. | 好 再强烈点 性感的野兽 |
[15:52] | Oh, it looks so good! | 哦 看上去太棒了 |
[15:53] | You’re doing so good!you got it! | 做得太好了 你做到了 |
[15:55] | Look how good you are.pout, pout, pout,what are you doing? | -你看你做得多好 翘起来 要翘 -你在干什么? |
[15:57] | Oh, shoot.i gotta go meet dan. | 哦 糟了 我得去见丹了 |
[16:00] | No, you’re staying here.i need you. | 不行 你得呆在这 我需要你 |
[16:02] | I can’t let my mother down. | 我不能让我妈失望 |
[16:11] | Hey, you almost here? | 嘿 快到了? |
[16:13] | Hey,i’m really, really, sorry, | 嘿 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[16:15] | But I’m kind of stuckat this photo shoot with blair. | 但是我似乎得陪布莱尔拍照 |
[16:18] | It’s a long story, | 一言难尽 |
[16:19] | But I don’t think I’m gonna be able to make it. | 但我想我没办法脱身 |
[16:21] | Oh, a photo shoot, huh? | 哦 拍照是吧? |
[16:23] | It sounds really superficial,i know. | 听上去很肤浅 我知道 |
[16:25] | But it’s important to her and, | 但对她来说这很重要 |
[16:26] | You know,she’s important to me. | 而且你知道 她对我来说很重要 |
[16:28] | But I’ll make it up to you, though, I promise. | 不过我还是会听你的 我保证 |
[16:30] | No, it’s no big deal, really.don’t worry about it. | 没事 不要紧 真的 别担心 |
[16:31] | You’re the best.I knew you’d understand. | 你最好了 我知道你会理解我的 |
[16:33] | I’ll call you later. | 我待会再打给你 |
[16:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[16:41] | How many? | 几张? |
[16:44] | None. | 零张 |
[16:56] | You’re still here. | 你还在啊? |
[16:58] | Yeah, I told you I’d wait. | 是的 我说过我会等你的 |
[17:00] | Mm, a man who keeps his word.I like it. | 信守诺言的男人 我喜欢 |
[17:02] | You get a chance to talk to your client? | 你和你的客户谈过了? |
[17:05] | I’m back, aren’t i? | 我回来了 不是吗? |
[17:07] | Write me up an invoice. | 给我开发票吧 |
[17:08] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:11] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[17:12] | Well,you’re awfully excited. | 你看上去特别兴奋 |
[17:14] | This isn’t your first time,is it? | 这不是第一次吧? |
[17:17] | Selling a painting. | 我是说卖画 |
[17:20] | Few firsts are left for me. | 我的”第一次”已经不多了 |
[17:23] | But the artist will be very pleased. | 但画家会很高兴的 |
[17:25] | She’s… Been doing other things for a while. | 她已经离开了有段时间了 |
[17:29] | It’s kind of a big deal for her. | 这对她来说很重要 |
[17:30] | Well, for my client, too. | 对我的客户来说也很重要 |
[17:31] | This is a very special piece. | 这是件很特别的作品 |
[17:32] | You wouldn’t want to… | 你想不想要… |
[17:37] | I don’t know–celebrate with a drink? | 不知道… 该不该喝一杯来庆祝一下 |
[17:49] | Actually, the previously mentioned | 其实 我刚才提到的 |
[17:50] | Excited artist is my wife. | 会为此高兴的画家是我的妻子 |
[17:53] | I thought you said the artistlived in hudson. | 我记得你说那画家住在哈得孙河 |
[17:55] | Long commute. | 离这很远 |
[17:58] | She lives there.I don’t. | 恩 她是住那 我不住那 |
[18:06] | If the trains everstop running… | 如果火车不再开往那里的话… |
[18:20] | Phase three–pub crawl. | 第三部分 混酒吧 |
[18:22] | Five boroughs. | 5个区 |
[18:24] | 50 pubs…500 chances to get laid. | 50个吧 500个上床的机会 |
[18:27] | And remember,don’t dip your shillelagh…in the wrong pot of gold. | 记住 别把你的钱投错地方 |
[18:33] | Let’s go.you can think about your boyfriend inside. | 你可以在里面想你的男朋友 |
[18:35] | I’m not coming. | 我不去 |
[18:38] | Seriously,carter baizen sucks. | 说真的 卡特·贝森这人太烂了 |
[18:42] | All right, I don’t know what spell he’s put you under, | 我不知道他给你下了什么咒 |
[18:43] | But he’s not your friend.He can’t be trusted. | 但他不是你的朋友 他不可信 |
[18:45] | And why is that? | 为什么? |
[18:46] | Cause he doesn’t believe what you believe in? | 就因为他和你的想法不一样? |
[18:48] | It’s exactly what he said– | 他就是这么说的 |
[18:50] | The money, the drugs,the privileges. | 金钱 毒品 特权 |
[18:52] | They’re just keeping us numb so we don’t know | 他们让我们变得麻木无知 不让我们了解 |
[18:53] | It’s–it’s better out there in the real world. | 原来外面的真实世界是如此美好 |
[18:54] | The real world? | 真实的世界 |
[18:55] | Everyone out there wants to be us. | 每个外面世界的人都想变成我们 |
[18:57] | We are what you aspire to, | 我们就是你的憧憬 |
[19:00] | Not run away from. | 不要偏离轨道 |
[19:02] | You really don’t get me,do you? | 你是不是不明白我说的 |
[19:05] | That dream of yours,you know, what is it, really? | 你的梦想 到底是什么? |
[19:07] | Cause I hear you talk about | 因为你对我说 |
[19:09] | How you don’t want to go to dartmouth | 你多么不想去达特茅斯 |
[19:12] | And how you don’t want to follow in your father’s footsteps, | 你不愿步你老爸的后尘 |
[19:14] | But what exactly do you want? | 什么是你真正想要的? |
[19:18] | All I know isit’s not this. | 但我要的肯定不是这个! |
[19:20] | Well, you better discover what “it” is | 你最好在放弃某样东西之前 |
[19:22] | Before you throw everything away trying to find it. | 确认”这个”究竟是什么 |
[19:26] | And where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[19:53] | How was the movie? | 电影怎么样? |
[19:55] | Uh, missable…Literally. | 应该说 没去成 |
[20:00] | I-i don’t know about serena, dad. | 我… 我实在不了解瑟琳娜 爸爸 |
[20:02] | I-i can’t tell if she’s worth it. | 我… 我不知道这样值不值得 |
[20:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[20:08] | Well, uh, she’s best friends with this girl–blair waldorf– | 她好朋友 布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[20:13] | Who is basically everything I hate about the upper east side | 这个几乎集东部贵族区 陋习于一身的女孩 |
[20:16] | Distilled into one 95-pound,doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, | 只有95镑 迷人的眼睛 爱搬弄是非 |
[20:21] | Label-whoring package of girlie evil. | 反正能说出一大堆的恶女… |
[20:25] | – no one’s that bad. – she is. | -没人那么差劲吧 -她就是 |
[20:27] | I would barely be exaggerating | 我毫不夸张地说 |
[20:29] | If I told you medusa wantsher withering glare back. | 美杜沙都要让她三分 (希腊神话中的女妖) |
[20:32] | Well, if there’s anything i’ve learned it’s that usually | 据我了解 |
[20:34] | There’s something beneath the surface with people like that | 那样的人的行为背后 总会有一些原因 |
[20:38] | To make them act the way they do. | 促使她们做出这些行为 |
[20:39] | Like what– | 比如? |
[20:40] | the o.j.in her mimosa was fromconcentrate, not fresh-squeezed? | 她的橙汁是浓缩的不是鲜榨的? |
[20:44] | And–and what does this say about serena, | 关于瑟琳娜 这说明了什么? |
[20:46] | That this is her best friend? | 布莱尔是她的好朋友 |
[20:52] | I dated a girl like serena once | 我曾经和一个 像瑟琳娜的女孩交往过 |
[20:55] | Actually, a lot like serena. | 事实上 和瑟琳娜很像 |
[20:58] | And girls like that are challenging.it’s true. | 真的 这种女孩通常都喜欢给你出难题 |
[21:01] | They’re complicated and… | 她们内心复杂… |
[21:03] | Enigmatic… | 难以琢磨 |
[21:05] | And usually worth it. | 但通常也值得 |
[21:07] | And the only way you’ll know for sure is to jump in with both feet. | 你心里知道的就是 你需要迈过这道坎 |
[21:11] | What happened with you? | 你最后怎样了? |
[21:15] | I swam for a while… | 我很迷茫… |
[21:18] | Till I drowned. | 最终搞得身心疲惫 |
[21:20] | Well, that–thanks.that’s a great story, dad. | 不错的故事 谢谢你 老爸 |
[21:25] | Now get some sleep, | 好好睡 |
[21:27] | And I will see you in the morning. | 明早我叫你起床 |
[21:31] | We’ll goto the photo shoot together. | 我们一起去拍照片 |
[21:36] | You haven’t done this since I was little. | 只有我小时候 你才这么做 |
[21:38] | You haven’t been in bed by since you were little. | 你小时候总要到十点才睡 |
[21:42] | You looked beautiful tonight,you know? | 你今晚很漂亮 知道吗? |
[21:46] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:05] | How was the movie? | 电影怎么样? |
[22:06] | Did I miss something amazing? | 我有没有错过了什么精彩内容? |
[22:08] | Well…uh,even without the movie. | 没看电影也挺精彩的 |
[22:11] | Don’t be cocky. I’m calling you with a makeup plan. | 别这么拽! 我打给你是想来做弥补 |
[22:15] | – oh, are you now? – I am. | -还在吗? -我在 |
[22:17] | How would you like to see what really happens at a fashion shoot? | 让你见见时尚大片的拍摄现场是怎么样的 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry.this is–this is dan humphrey. | 不好意思 我是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[22:23] | Are you sure you’re not trying to reach my sister? | 你确定不要让我妹来听电话? |
[22:24] | Look, I know it’s a girlie offer, | 我知道这听起来是女孩子爱干的事 |
[22:26] | but chew on this– I’ll be there.can I bet on that | -但是你可要考虑下 我也在那 -可以打赌吗? |
[22:29] | Because law of averages says I lose my shirt. | 我担心又被你放鸽子 |
[22:32] | Oh, come on.it’s blair’s shoot, so I have to be there for moral support. | 别这样 布莱尔去拍照 所以我要去给她打气 |
[22:36] | Blair?well,i’m definitely not going now. | 布莱尔? 那我肯定不去 |
[22:38] | Look, she’s really not as bad as you think. | 她没有你想象的那么坏 |
[22:40] | Besides,she’s gonna be so busy with the shoot | 而且到时候她忙着拍照 |
[22:42] | That you won’t even have to see her, | 你也看不到她 |
[22:44] | And since it’s so boring on the sidelines, | 那里很无聊 |
[22:47] | You’ll have my full attention. | 我会一直关注着你 |
[22:50] | Okay, what if I buy you anything you want from craft service? | 就这样 明天的工作餐我买单 |
[22:54] | I thought craft service was free. | 我想工作餐是免费的吧 |
[22:54] | I’ll see you in the morningat 8:00.i’m texting you the address. | 就这样 明天八点见 地址我待会发短信给你 |
[22:56] | I’m hanging up before thou dost protest again. | 我要在你反对之前挂电话了 |
[23:06] | Both feet, humphrey. | 跨过这道坎 汉弗瑞 |
[23:09] | What’s the emergency | 什么事情这么急找我 |
[23:10] | Apart from my not getting my sleep before the big day, | 明天这么重要的日子 都不让我睡个安稳觉 |
[23:14] | Laurel, and why couldn’t we simply have discussed it over the phone? | 不能简单地在电话里谈吗? |
[23:17] | Because if we didn’t meet in person, I couldn’t show you these. | 因为不来见你 你就看不到这些照片 |
[23:20] | I don’t think this girl is what you’re trying to say– | 我觉得这个女孩不像你所说的 |
[23:23] | Unapproachable,controlled, perfect. | 难以接近 听话 完美 |
[23:25] | She is not unapproachable.she is poised.She’s regal. | 她不高傲 她稳重 华丽 |
[23:29] | Look, I know she’s your daughter, | 我知道她是你女儿 |
[23:31] | And I don’t want to make problems… | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[23:34] | But your girl is rigid like a twig. | 但你女儿的姿势 就像树枝一样僵硬 |
[23:37] | You know,she’s afraid to let you in, | 她不敢让你走进她的内心 |
[23:39] | So your works of art | 所以你的作品… |
[23:42] | And she fail to achieve– | 她无法达到… |
[23:44] | What’s the word? | 用什么词形容呢? |
[23:47] | Symbiosis. | 难以融为一体 |
[23:53] | What can be done eat this stage? | 那现在该怎么做? |
[23:56] | Your daughter is beautiful, yes,but this girl– | 你女儿是很漂亮 但是这个女孩 |
[23:59] | This girl has it. | 她能够表达出你作品的理念 |
[24:02] | She is warm like sunshine.she has fun. | 她很阳光 充满朝气 |
[24:05] | She will make the clients thinkif they buy these clothes, | 能使顾客觉得 买了衣服也会和她一样 |
[24:07] | Then they will have fun, too. | 充满阳光 非常快乐 |
[24:08] | But this is your line,eleanor. | 但这是你的设计 埃莉诺 |
[24:10] | It’s completely your choice. | 完全由你拿主意 |
[24:27] | The rules for a model the day of a photo shoot are | 模特拍照之前 |
[24:30] | Similar to those of a patient presurgery– | 和术前病人很类似 |
[24:33] | No food or drink 12 hours prior, | 12小时不能进食 |
[24:36] | Wear comfortable clothing | 穿着合适的衣服 |
[24:37] | And make sure your affairs are in order. | 确保一切万无一失 |
[24:40] | You never know what could go wrong in a flash. | 你不会知道会有什么闪失 |
[24:44] | Hey, b.you must either be sleeping or already on your way. | 你可能还睡着或者已经在去的路上了 |
[24:47] | But I can’t wait to see you at the shoot. | 但是我等不及看到你了 |
[24:49] | We’re gonna have so much fun! | 我们马上就能要痛痛快快地玩了! |
[24:52] | Oh, thank god you’re awake. | 天哪 你醒了 |
[24:54] | Am I late? | 我睡过头了? |
[24:56] | Oh, my god.oh, my god.did I oversleep? | 是不是我睡过头了? |
[24:58] | Darling,i have some bad news. | 亲爱的 我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[25:00] | Terry, that foolof a photographer, thinks we need to go in a different direction. | 泰瑞 那个摄影师 认为我们需要作些调整 |
[25:04] | With the theme? | 拍摄主题要调整? |
[25:06] | With the model. | 是模特 |
[25:10] | Darling, I hired these people for their expertise, | 亲爱的 我雇这些人来给我专业意见 |
[25:13] | And ultimately,they feel that… | 最终 他们觉得… |
[25:16] | We would be doing the branda disservice. | 我们是在为这个品牌帮倒忙 |
[25:18] | I-i cannot apologize enough. | 我实在是抱歉 |
[25:20] | I know that you were really looking forward to this. | 我知道你对此非常期待 |
[25:22] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 没有 |
[25:23] | I’m–i’m glad i don’t have to go. | 很庆幸我不用去了 |
[25:24] | I hate shoots. | 我讨厌拍照 |
[25:25] | They’re so boring. | 真是太无聊了 |
[25:27] | You should have alessandra ambrosio, not an amateur. | 你应该叫亚历山大·安布罗休来拍 而不是我这个外行 |
[25:29] | We’ll have dinner after,yes? | 工作完后一起吃饭 好吗? |
[25:31] | Steak frites and crepesat caf?des artistes, | 在”艺术咖啡馆”吃牛排 薄饼 薯条 |
[25:35] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[25:36] | I will see you later. | 待会见 |
[25:42] | Hey, s.all right,i hope you’re not already there, | 嘿 S 希望你还没到 |
[25:46] | Because as it turns out, My modeling career’s over | 因为看来我的模特生涯就此结束了 |
[25:49] | faster than jessica simpson’s acting one. | 比杰西卡·辛普森演的都快 |
[25:54] | I was think about it | 我现在想 |
[25:57] | Maybe we should crash the shoot anyway | 也许我们该冲到拍摄现场 |
[25:59] | And see who they replace me with, | 看看是谁代替了我 |
[26:02] | Make fun of the skinny bitch | 去取笑一下那个苗条的小婊子 |
[26:04] | How could you | 你怎么能? |
[26:07] | Actually, I like this here. | 其实 我挺喜欢这里的 |
[26:09] | This is no joke,humphrey. | 我没开玩笑 汉弗瑞 |
[26:12] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿着这个干什么? |
[26:14] | The question is, what are you doing selling it to me? | 问题是 你把他卖给我干什么? |
[26:18] | You…You’re bex’s client. | 你… 你是贝克斯的客户 |
[26:20] | Oh, and you didn’t know. | 哦 原来你不知道啊 |
[26:22] | I’m just surprised you hired someone with taste. | 我只是没想到 你雇了个这么有品位的人 |
[26:23] | Oh, well,i am equally as shocked, | 我也很惊讶 |
[26:25] | Because when she said she found something amazing in brooklyn, | 因为她说她在布鲁克林 找到了很棒的东西 |
[26:28] | Your gallery never entered my mind. | 我从未想过是你的画廊 |
[26:29] | You’o have tactually recognize art to remember the place. | 你该认知艺术 然后记住我这个地方 |
[26:31] | What I recognize is the fact | 我现在认识到的是 |
[26:33] | That your wife would not want this hanging in my house. | 你妻子可不希望这个挂在我家墙上 |
[26:36] | Alison’s a professional artist. | 艾利森是专业的画家 |
[26:37] | She doesn’t do background checkson prospective buyers, | 她不对买家做背景调查 |
[26:39] | And neither do i. | 我也不会 |
[26:40] | Besides,it’s been almost 20 years. | 而且 这已经是20年前的事了 |
[26:43] | And you still don’t know women. | 你还是不了解女人 |
[26:43] | And you still know it all. | 你仍然了如指掌 |
[26:44] | Your wife despises me. | 你妻子看不起我 |
[26:48] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不觉得 |
[26:50] | Well, she did. | 她曾经是的 |
[26:52] | I mean, she may have been wearing a slip dress | 我是说 她竟然同时把睡衣 |
[26:53] | And doc martens at the time, | 和”马丁博士”靴穿在身上 (著名品牌) |
[26:55] | But she definitely meant it. | 她就是这个意思 |
[26:56] | She’s not like you.She doesn’t hold on to that stuff. | 她不像你 她不追求那些东西 |
[26:58] | Why don’t you calland ask her? | 你为何不打个电话去问她? |
[27:00] | Or are you still giving her her space? | 还是你仍然对她放任自流? |
[27:04] | Because trust me,putting this up in my house, | 因为 相信我 把这挂在我家 |
[27:07] | Even having this conversation with you, | 甚至是和你谈话 |
[27:09] | Will only drive her further away. | 只会让她走得更远 |
[27:11] | Well, what do you want me to do then? | 那你想让我怎么做? |
[27:15] | Take it back. | 把它拿回去 |
[27:17] | You can call bexand set up a refund. | 你可以打电话给贝克斯 给我退款 |
[27:24] | So what’d you think of it? | 你觉得这画怎么样? |
[27:26] | I thought… | 我觉得… |
[27:31] | It was extraordinary. | 很美 |
[28:12] | Hey, no phones. | 嘿 别用手机了 |
[28:14] | Oh, right.sorry, man. | 哦 好的 对不起 |
[28:16] | How much you up? | 你下多少? |
[28:18] | five thousand | 5千 |
[28:19] | That’s insane, amigo. | 这样很傻 朋友 |
[28:20] | I should probably quit while I’m ahead, huh? | 我应该在赢的时候就退出 不是吗? |
[28:22] | What?we just started. Well, I’ve had a good run. | -什么? 我们才刚开始 -我们已经开了个好头 |
[28:25] | Plus, it’s better to leave while you’re up. | 而且 在你加入前我们最好离开 |
[28:27] | I’m not–i’m not gonna let you do that, bro. | 我不加入 让你来玩 伙计 |
[28:29] | The table’s about to get smaller. | 这游戏可容不下这么多人 |
[28:30] | People are gonna start showing their real stuff. | 大家要开始亮真本事了 |
[28:31] | Up until nowit’s been cards, | 刚才 我们是在打牌 |
[28:33] | But…From now on,it’s an adventure. | 不过从现在起 就是冒险了 |
[28:38] | Just a couple more hands. | 不过就多了双手 |
[28:40] | All right, gents, ante up. | 好吧 先生们 下赌注 |
[28:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:43] | Let’s hit it. | 来大干一场 |
[28:56] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[28:58] | Fantastic.one, two, three, come on–oh! | 太棒了 1 2 3 |
[29:00] | There she is. | 哦 她来了 |
[29:02] | Blair!come on, quick.What took you so long? | 布莱尔 快过来 你怎么这么晚来 |
[29:09] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[29:12] | Blairblair, wait,where are you going? | 布莱尔 布莱尔 等等 你去哪儿? |
[29:15] | Blair, wait.why are you so mad? | 布莱尔 等等 你干嘛这么生气? |
[29:17] | Why am I mad?You mean why aren’t I furious? | 我为什么生气? 你是说我为什么不愤怒? |
[29:20] | I can’t believe for one second | 我不敢相信 |
[29:21] | I thought that it’d be different this time! | 我尽然觉得你这次会不一样 |
[29:22] | You thought what would be different? | 你觉得什么会不一样? |
[29:23] | You couldn’t deal with the spotlight shining on me for once, could you? | 你妒嫉我在闪光灯下 一次都不行 是吧 |
[29:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[29:28] | I was told we were doing this together. | 他们告诉我 我们会一起拍 |
[29:31] | What, did you not get my message? | 怎么 你没收到我的消息? |
[29:32] | What about this morning then? | 那今天早晨呢? |
[29:32] | When you glanced at the call sheet, | 当你看来电记录的时候 |
[29:34] | Did you see my name on it? | 你没看到我的名字? |
[29:35] | When I wasn’tin hair and makeup, | 你没看到我化妆 做头发 |
[29:36] | Didn’t that seem strange? | 你不觉得奇怪? |
[29:38] | When the dressing roomonly had your name on the door, | 更衣室门上只写了你的名字 |
[29:40] | What, did you think they just forgot? | 怎么 你觉的他们只是忘了? |
[29:41] | I was told you were running late, | 他们告诉我你只是迟到了 |
[29:42] | And they asked me to do some test shots first. | 他们叫我先试拍一下 |
[29:44] | Blair, they told me you wanted me here. | 布莱尔 他们告诉我你需要我 |
[29:46] | And you believed them? | 你相信他们? |
[29:47] | Look, blair,i encouraged you to do this. | 布莱尔 是我鼓励你来拍的 |
[29:49] | Why would I try to steal something | 我为什么会想要夺走那些 |
[29:52] | From you that I pushed you to do? | 我鼓励你做的事呢? |
[29:53] | Because you take everything from me! | 因为你夺走了我的一切 |
[29:54] | nate, my mom!blair! | -内特 我妈妈 -布莱尔 |
[29:56] | You can’t even help it.It’s who you are. | 你无法自拔 这就是你 |
[30:01] | I just thought maybe this time it would be different. | 我只是觉得这次会不一样 |
[30:04] | I should have known i’d be wrong. | 我早该认识到我错了 |
[30:08] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:11] | Spotted– lonely boy’s rude awakening. | 发现… 寂寞的男孩无礼的打扰 |
[30:14] | Upper east side queens aren’t born at the top. | 东区的”皇后们”不是生来就高人一等 |
[30:17] | They climb their way up in heels, | 她们是白手起家的 |
[30:19] | No matter who they have to tread on to do it. | 她们会不惜一切获得成功 |
[30:25] | There you are | 你终于来了 |
[30:28] | eleanor, I quit. | 埃莉诺 我不干了 |
[30:30] | Wait a minute.why? | 等一下 为什么? |
[30:32] | I think you know why. | 我想你知道为什么 |
[30:33] | Because of blair? | 因为布莱尔? |
[30:34] | I know that she will support my decision… | 我知道她会支持我的决定 |
[30:36] | Once I explain it to her. | 我马上解释给她听 |
[30:38] | You know you love the spotlight.you always have. | 你知道自己喜欢被闪光灯包围的感觉 你常常能这样 |
[30:40] | It’s part of your charm.There is nothing wrong with that– | 这是你的魅力所在 这没有错… |
[30:44] | Who are you? What are you doing here? | 你是谁? 你在这儿干什么? |
[30:48] | I have no idea, actually. | 其实我也不知道 |
[30:50] | i… | 我… |
[31:05] | Hey, I k–i kinda overheard you guys in the stairwell there. | 嘿 我碰巧在楼道里听到你们的谈话 |
[31:08] | Dan, look, I really can’t go now. | 丹 我现在真的不能去那里 |
[31:10] | O-okay, well, forget i said anything then. | 好吧 忘了我刚刚说的话 |
[31:12] | In fact, you know what?i’m mute. | 事实上 你知道吗 我保持沉默 |
[31:14] | I’ll just stand here and blink real quiet. | 我只是站在那里 因为闪光灯实在太晃眼了 |
[31:17] | Unless you want me to | 除非你要我… |
[31:19] | Hand me my jeans?Yes, please. | 把我的牛仔裤递给我 是的 劳驾 |
[31:24] | It’s just, | 这只是… |
[31:26] | I thought you wanted to be on the sidelines here. | 我想你本想在这里做个旁观者 |
[31:30] | I thought you wanted to be here for your friend blair. | 我想你是为了 你的好朋友布莱尔才呆在这里 |
[31:33] | You know, we were gonna get craft service, | 你知道吗 我们能吃点工作餐 |
[31:35] | And I’d have your “full attention”? | 我还能拥有你的”关注”? |
[31:41] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[31:42] | I-i don’t think I have to. | 我 我不认为我必须 |
[31:45] | So my best friend doesn’t believe me, | 我最好的朋友不相信我 |
[31:49] | And neither does the guy I like. | 我喜欢的那个男孩也是 |
[31:55] | Look, dan, blair’s mom basically tricked me into coming here | 丹 布莱尔的妈妈 其实是把我骗到这里来的 |
[31:58] | Because she didn’t want blair. | 因为她不想要布莱尔 |
[32:00] | How do you tell your best friend something like that? | 你怎样告诉你的好朋友这样的事? |
[32:05] | I-i didn’t–i guess I didn’t– | 哦 我不知道 我想我不… |
[32:08] | Look, you know what, dan?Just go, okay? | 你知道吗 丹 只有离开这里 |
[32:09] | I-i need to clean up, and i just need to get out of here. | 我 我得整理一下 我现在只需要离开这里 |
[32:20] | Serena send you here to talk to me? | 瑟琳娜让你过来安慰我吗? |
[32:24] | No, believe it or not,i actually came here myself. | 不管你信不信 我是自己要过来的 |
[32:30] | Normally, wouldn’t be this close to you without a tetanus shot. | 一般情况下 离你这么近 我可能就要打破伤风针了 |
[32:50] | My, uh, my mom kinda left us a couple months ago… | 我… 我母亲 大概几个月之前离开了我们… |
[32:56] | Only my… | 只有我… |
[32:58] | My dad and my sister don’t really see that… | 我爸爸和妹妹 没有感觉到… |
[33:03] | Cause she told us she had to go away for the summer to, | 因为她告诉我们 她要在夏天离开 |
[33:06] | Um, to follow her dream of being an artist. | 为了追寻她成为艺术家的梦想 |
[33:10] | But it’s–it’s not summer anymore, | 但是现在已经不再是夏天了 |
[33:13] | And she’s still up there, | 她还留在那里 |
[33:15] | And that’s all she seems to care about right now. | 她似乎只关心那些东西 |
[33:18] | Every time I go to see her, I tell myself, this time, | 每次我去看她 我都告诉自己 |
[33:22] | I’m gonna tell her what I think. | 这一次我要告诉他我的想法 |
[33:23] | This time, I’m gonna look her in the eye and say, | 这一次 我要看着她的眼睛说 |
[33:26] | either come homeor leave for good. | 要么回家 要么永远别回来 |
[33:30] | and so there I was,just the other day. | 然后有这么一天我在她那里 |
[33:32] | I was sitting across the table from her, | 我坐在他对面 |
[33:33] | Looking her straight in the eye, | 我一直盯着她的眼睛 |
[33:36] | And I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没有说 |
[33:41] | Why not? | 为什么不说呢? |
[33:45] | I don’t know, but I wish I had, | 我不知道 但是我希望我说出来 |
[33:50] | Cause even if it didn’t change anything, | 因为即使这改变不了什么 |
[33:52] | she’d know how I felt. | 但她至少会知道我的感受 |
[34:01] | Bullet, gentlemen. | A 先生们 |
[34:03] | First bet. | 先下注 |
[34:08] | 5 thousand,5 to call. | -五千 -跟 |
[34:11] | Hey, I don’t have the money to call his bet. | 嘿 我没有钱跟着他下注 |
[34:14] | Hey, you guys okay with a marker? | 嘿 你们介意写字据吗? |
[34:19] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[34:21] | If you’re ever gonna take a risk, start now. | 如果你想冒险 就是现在 |
[34:25] | What’s the point of anything less? | 还有什么事吗? |
[34:32] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[34:39] | You sure he’s good for it? | 你确定他可以吗? |
[34:40] | Of course he is. | 当然 |
[34:41] | He’s an archibald. | 他是阿齐布尔德 |
[34:45] | Make it $10,000. | 那就1万美元 |
[34:47] | Five to call. | 跟 |
[34:52] | Call. | 跟 |
[34:56] | Show your cards. | 亮出你的牌 |
[35:03] | Trip bullets.the trip aces take it. | 红桃A拿下了这局 |
[35:06] | that’s rough.you told me to. | -太草率了 -你让我这么做的 |
[35:08] | It’s the luck of the draw,my friend. | 这全是碰运气 朋友 |
[35:09] | He–he had three aces.Look, I don’t, | -他…他有三张红心A -听着 我没有… |
[35:11] | It might take me a little while to get the money. | 我得花点时间才能拿到钱 |
[35:14] | Wait, wait, wait.wait. | 等 等 等 等一下 |
[35:16] | A little while? | 花点时间? |
[35:18] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[35:20] | Snap your fingers. | 你只需要打个响指 |
[35:27] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[35:29] | Are you in with these guys? | 你和这些人是一伙的吗? |
[35:30] | Did you play me, man?are you playing me, hey, hold on. | -你在耍我吗 你是不是在耍我? -嘿 嘿 别动 |
[35:35] | I guess that’s a yes. | 我想你承认了 |
[35:35] | Just give him the money, man.money means nothing to you. | 给他们钱就行 老兄钱对你来说不算什么 |
[35:37] | This guys aren’t playing,but no one has to get hurt. | 这些人可不是闹着玩的 没人希望受伤 |
[35:39] | I’m trying to help you out. | 我可是在帮你 |
[35:40] | Yeah,you’re a real friend. | 是啊 你真是我们的好朋友 |
[35:45] | Who let you in here, bass? | 谁让你进来的 拜斯? |
[35:46] | He set me up. | 他陷害我 |
[35:47] | No one forced his hand. | 没有人强迫他 |
[35:48] | your boy lost fair and square. did you? | -你的朋友输得心服口服 -是吗? |
[35:50] | Look, man, if you don’t get ’em the money right away, | 听着 伙计 如果你没有马上把钱给他们 |
[35:52] | I’m gonna tell everyone where you live, | 我要告诉每个人你住在哪 |
[35:53] | And they can come get it from your d… | 他们就会找你爸要钱 |
[35:54] | What do you think about that? | 好好想想 |
[35:56] | Look. | 听着 |
[35:58] | You got my watch and my ball. | 你拿了我的手表和棒球 |
[36:00] | You keep them. | 你留着他们 |
[36:02] | Take care of these guys. | 摆平这些家伙 |
[36:03] | I don’t call the cops, and we walk out of here. | 我没有叫警察 我们要离开这里 |
[36:16] | It’s cool.i-i-i got it.i got it. | 没事了 我来解决 |
[36:34] | I’m gonna haveto transfer some money | 我必须弄些钱 |
[36:35] | And pray the captain doesn’t notice | 祈祷在我把钱还回去之前 |
[36:37] | Before I find a way to put it back. | 老爸不要发现 |
[36:38] | You don’t haveto pay me back, you know. | 你不需要还给我 你知道的 |
[36:40] | I mean, it was worth every cent | 我的意思是 能看到那些家伙的下场 |
[36:42] | To see the last of that guy. | 花的每一分钱都值得 |
[36:43] | No, I want to. | 不 要还你 |
[36:45] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[36:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:51] | that can’t be right.what’s up? | -这不对 -怎么了? |
[36:53] | It says I’m zeroed out. | 我的账户清零了 |
[36:54] | Maybe you have the wrong account. | 可能你弄错帐户了 |
[36:55] | No, no, no, no.there must be something wrong. | 不 不 肯定有什么地方不对 |
[36:57] | I accessed this account last month, | 我上个月才用过这个账户 |
[36:58] | And it said there was almost $200,000. | 那时还有大约20万磅 |
[37:03] | Hey, tom, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. | 嗨 汤姆 多谢你及时回复我 |
[37:05] | Your message said it was important. | 你发消息说那很重要 |
[37:07] | Um, yeah, I was–i was checking my accounts, | 恩 是的 我刚才查了我的账户 |
[37:08] | And I came acrosswhat I assume to be an error, | 我发现可能出了些差错 |
[37:10] | In that my trust seems to have a zero balance. | 我的信用额度好像归零了 |
[37:14] | Oh, uh, I thought you knew. | 噢 我以为你知道的 |
[37:16] | That account was drained weeks ago. | 那个账户已经在几周前被注销了 |
[37:18] | Drained? | 注销? |
[37:20] | But by who? | 谁干的? |
[37:22] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[37:23] | He said he discussed it with you. | 他说他跟你商量过 |
[37:28] | We–we have to solve this.i mean, what are we gonna do? | 我想我们必须解决这个 我们该做什么? |
[37:30] | I’m not into gettinga lingerie model. | 我还没确定睡衣模特的人选 |
[37:32] | Uh, blair, honey, there’s been a terrible mistake. | 布莱尔 亲爱的 我们犯了个严重的错误 |
[37:34] | How would you like your job back? | 再回来工作怎么样? |
[37:35] | Did you choose serena over me? | 你是不是选了瑟琳娜来代替我吗 |
[37:40] | You could’ve picked a stranger. | 你该选一个陌生人 |
[37:42] | You didn’t have to choose my best friend. | 你没必要选我最好的朋友 |
[37:44] | What, did you think that I wouldn’t find out? | 难道你认为可以一直瞒着我? |
[37:45] | I was going to tell you tonight… | 我打算在今晚 |
[37:48] | At dinner. | 晚餐的时候告诉你 |
[37:50] | It–there was no right decision.there… | 这个 没有其他更恰当的选择 |
[37:53] | There–there wasn’t any time. | 而且 也没有时间了 |
[37:54] | I know you can understandall this. | 我想你能明白这一切 |
[37:57] | It was mishandled– | 这件事是没处理好 |
[37:58] | the whole thing–from top to bottom. | 整件事 从头到尾 |
[38:02] | You actually want me to agree with you. | 你想要我赞同你的决定 |
[38:04] | Bendel’s will legitimize this company. | 班道尔想要合法经营这个公司 |
[38:07] | It will take everything to the next level. | 这样一切都能更进一步 |
[38:09] | You know how hard i have worked for that. | 你明白我为此付出了多少辛劳 |
[38:12] | You’ve always been my biggest supporter, | 一直以来 你是我最重要的支持者 |
[38:14] | My biggest fan. | 我的头号粉丝 |
[38:15] | I’m your daughter. | 我只是你的女儿 |
[38:16] | And as my daughter, I knew that you would forgive me, In time, | 作为我的女儿 我想适时原谅我的 |
[38:20] | But if my company had lost this deal because of you? | 但是如果因为你 我错失了这笔生意 |
[38:24] | I’d never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅我自己 |
[38:29] | I hope you never do. | 我希望你永远也不要原谅 |
[38:32] | You didn’t hear it from us, | 并不是我才有这样的故事 |
[38:34] | But in every girl’s life, | 但是在每个女孩的人生路上 |
[38:36] | There comes a moment when she realizes | 有那么一刻让她意识到 |
[38:38] | That her mother just might be more messed up than she is. | 自己母亲目前的状况比自己还要糟糕 |
[38:54] | You’re still here? | 你还在这儿? |
[38:55] | Yeah, well,i thought I couldn’t leave | 恩 好吧 我想在离开前 |
[38:56] | Without bringing you something from craft service. | 我应该给你送点工作餐过来 |
[38:58] | Um, and, uh, and telling you that I’m sorry I judged you. | 呃 我得告诉你 很抱歉对你妄下定论了 |
[39:04] | Well, I’m sorry i gave you reason to. | 抱歉 是我给你机会的 |
[39:08] | Hey, how about you ask me out again? | 不如你再约我一次? |
[39:11] | How about you actually show up? | 那你会真的出现吗? |
[39:13] | Okay. No drama,no disruptions.i promise. | 好 没突发事件 没干扰 我保证 |
[39:16] | You promise?oh, no! | 你保证? 不要! |
[39:17] | That means it’s never gonna happen now. | 这样事情就永远不会发生了 |
[39:19] | Okay, quick.i take it back.i unpromise. | 好 那我收回 刚说的不算 |
[39:21] | Friday.8:00. | 周五早上 八点见 |
[39:25] | I think we can agree to those terms, | 或许我们能对你的条件妥协 |
[39:29] | But you can’t wear those shoes. | 但鞋子还是算了吧 |
[39:32] | Or that hair. | 还有你的头发 |
[39:35] | Okay, see you then. | 到时见咯 |
[39:43] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[39:49] | So you were right.I know. | -你是对的 -我知道 |
[39:51] | When I got that call, | 当我接到电话那一刻 |
[39:52] | i should’ve known you had nothing to do with it. | 就应该知道你与此事无关 |
[39:55] | And I should never have pushed you to do this whole thing in the first place. | 一开始 我就不该让你来做这个 |
[39:59] | Actually,i’m glad you pushed me | 事实上 我很高兴你鼓励我这么做 |
[40:02] | It ended up being a very important day for me. | 那天对于我来说很重要 |
[40:05] | I just thought it was gonna be more fun. | 我只是觉得应该更有趣点 |
[40:08] | I know.me, too. | 我知道 我也是这么想的 |
[40:17] | Hey, you know what?who says It can’t be | 谁说不能让它变得更有趣点? |
[40:21] | Come on.come on. | 来 快点 |
[40:29] | This just in– s.and b.committing a crime of fashion. | S和B策划了一桩时装盗窃案 |
[40:34] | Who doesn’t love a 5-finger discount? | 谁不喜欢顺手牵羊? |
[40:36] | Especially if one of those fingers is the middle one. | 而且还是在最有名的时装店里 |
[40:39] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服哪去了 |
[40:42] | Everyone knows you can’t choose your family, | 大家都知道 虽然你无法选择自己的家庭 |
[40:45] | But you can choose your friends, | 但还有选择朋友的权利 |
[40:47] | And in a world ruled by bloodlines and bank accounts, | 尤其是在这个由血统和银行存款 说了算的世界 |
[40:50] | it pays to have a pal. | 拥有一个朋友是要付出代价的 |
[40:53] | Do it again.one, two–one, two, three. | 再来一次 1 2 3 |
[41:10] | As a b.f.f can make you go w.t.f, | 尽管好朋友有时让你一肚子怨气 |
[41:13] | There’s no denying we’d all be a little less rich without them. | 但不可否认 没了他们 我们将变得不再富有 |
[41:17] | And serena and blair–they do besties better than anyone. | 而瑟琳娜和布莱尔 她们比任何人还了解 |
[41:28] | No, that’s not a tear in my eye. | 不 我可没有哭 |
[41:31] | It’s just allergies. | 只是过于敏感而已 |
[41:32] | Without you, I’m nothing. | 没有你们 我谁也不是 |
[41:35] | Gossip girl. | 八卦天后 |