时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | if you want to be a part of this world, jenny, | 珍妮 如果你想进入这个圈子 |
[00:23] | You need to decide if all this is worth it. | 你就必须衡量 这值不值得你付出代价 |
[00:27] | get off. stop. | 滚开 停下来 |
[00:27] | Hey! that is my little sister! | 那是我妹妹! |
[00:30] | Bendel’s is interested in carrying my line. | 班道尔对我的设计很有兴趣 |
[00:34] | Cause more people should be like you, mother. | 妈妈 因为应该有更多的人像你一样 |
[00:35] | Eleanor waldorf is gearing up to take her company public, | 埃莉诺·霍道夫的公司就快上市了 |
[00:38] | And I’ve been courting her for months | 我这几个月一直在跟她套近乎 |
[00:40] | To let me handle the deal. | 好让她肯给我负责 |
[00:40] | Then you should get it. | 你会成功的 |
[00:41] | I will get it, if you just help me out a little bit. | 如果你肯稍微帮下我 我就成功啦 |
[00:43] | Spotted… s. and lonely boy macking in the meat packing. | 注意 s跟单身男孩异性相吸 |
[00:47] | Opposites do attract, | 正打得火热 |
[00:49] | But for how long? | 但能热多久呢? |
[01:03] | Long ago, when european royals grew bored with palace balls, | 很久以前 当欧洲的贵族们厌倦了宫廷舞会 |
[01:07] | They took a page from the peons and added some pageantry. | 他们从苦力中得到灵感增加了华丽的装饰 |
[01:10] | Couture and canap are | 高级华服与鱼子酱 |
[01:12] | just another saturday night | 才变成了另一个浮华的周末 |
[01:13] | Until you add a mask, | 直到人们戴上了面具之后 |
[01:15] | But preparing for a ball is an event in itself, | 但是为舞会的准备 其本身就是一件大事 |
[01:18] | Which is why queens invented handmaidens. | 这也是为什么女王会有女仆 |
[01:21] | So the dresses should be delivered, | 那么 裙子你们送过去 |
[01:22] | And I’ll take the small stuff with me. | 然后这些小件的我现在就拿走 |
[01:24] | which one’s yours? | 哪条裙子是您的? |
[01:25] | Oh, no. I’m just helping blair, | 不是的 我帮布莱尔拿的而已 |
[01:28] | But I mean, you know, we’ll see. | 但是我想…看情况咯 |
[01:30] | Well, here’s hoping. | 希望你戴上这个 |
[01:37] | We’ll put it on blair’s tab. | 我们会记在布莱尔的账上的 |
[01:39] | oh, no, no, no. | 不 不可以啊 |
[01:40] | The girls at that party are my best customers. | 那派对上的女孩们都是我的头号客户 |
[01:42] | Why not show off my latest wares? | 何不行个方便让她们看看最新款式? |
[01:44] | Just return it after the ball. | 派对结束后还回来就行了 |
[01:46] | So kati mentioned something about a custom-made corset | 凯帝提到了高级定制的束胸 |
[01:49] | And I hear there are wigs involved? | 我听说她还要戴假发? |
[01:51] | It’s a masquerade. you have to conceal your identity, | 那可是化装舞会 你得把自己”藏”起来 |
[01:54] | But I do have something special planned for nate tonight. | 但我今晚为内特做了特别的安排 |
[01:57] | It’s a game. it’s a scavenger hunt. | 一个小小的寻宝游戏 |
[01:59] | Nate starts the night with a clue, | 首先内特会得到一个小提示 |
[02:01] | which leads him To a lady-in-waiting, | 带领他去找一个在等他的女孩 |
[02:03] | Who gives him a clue | 然后那个女孩 |
[02:03] | to the next lady… wait. | 再给他暗示让他找下一个女孩 |
[02:04] | hold on. you have ladies now? | 等一下 那些女孩你都找到人选了? |
[02:05] | If he finds me before midnight | 如果在半夜大家 |
[02:07] | when the masks come off, | 把面具摘下来之前他找到我了 |
[02:09] | He can claim his prize. and what’s that? | -他就能得到一点小奖励 -什么奖励? |
[02:11] | Oh. yeah, right. sorry. | 啊…我知道了 不好意思 |
[02:17] | I just figured | 我只是觉得 |
[02:18] | That after everything that’s happened, | 经过了所有应该 |
[02:21] | Or hasn’t happened, | 或者不该发生的事后 |
[02:24] | I should find some way to make it special. | 我应该让我们的第一次特别一点 |
[02:27] | Well, that’s really romantic, blair. | 布莱尔 这真的很浪漫 |
[02:30] | Really. | 真的 |
[02:31] | Look, um, if you don’t want me to come tonight, | 嗯…如果你那晚不想我出现 |
[02:35] | I totally understand. I could just… | 我完全理解 我大不了… |
[02:36] | What? no, I want you to come. | 什么? 才没有 我希望你来 |
[02:40] | In fact, I was hoping | 事实上我希望 |
[02:41] | you would be one of my ladies. | 你能成为给指示的女生中的一个 |
[02:43] | Would you give nate the last clue? | 你能不能当最后一个给提示内特的人 |
[02:45] | Are you sure you want me to? | 你确定? 你希望我做? |
[02:47] | Tonight is all about starting over. | 今晚应该忘记过去 重新开始了 |
[02:50] | I trust you… and him. | 我信任你…还有他 |
[02:55] | Well, then I will be honored to serve you, my queen. | 那么…很荣幸为您服务 女王陛下 |
[03:00] | Well, besides, you’re bringing dan, right? | 还有 你要带丹来 对吗? |
[03:03] | A ball? haven’t you heard? your sister’s cinderella. | 舞会? 听见了吗 你妹妹要成灰姑娘了 |
[03:06] | And let me guess. | 那我猜 你那邪恶的姐妹 |
[03:08] | your wicked stepsister is blair waldorf. | 一定是布莱尔·霍道夫了 |
[03:10] | Blair may have asked me to do a few things, | 布莱尔本来就可以请我帮她忙 |
[03:12] | But I’m happy to help. | 而且我也很愿意帮她啊 |
[03:13] | And if she happens to help you out with an invite and outfit? | 然后她会帮你办邀请和准备晚装? |
[03:15] | It’ll all be worth it. everyone in disguise | 那是值得的 在怀旧舞厅里 |
[03:17] | In this old ballroom… it’s gonna be amazing. you know, | 大家都带着假面 一定会让人很开心的 |
[03:20] | I’m actually surprised serena didn’t mention it. | 真诧异瑟琳娜竟没跟你提过 |
[03:22] | why?we’ve only been out twice. | 怎么了? 才约会过两次 |
[03:24] | It’s not like all of a sudden, | 怎么那么突然 |
[03:25] | We have to do everything together. | 就觉得我们时刻都黏在一起 |
[03:27] | All right,well I gotta go deliver this stuff. | 好了 我要拿这些东西给她了 |
[03:28] | Let me know if you need me to pick you up a tux. | 如果你要燕尾服的话跟我说一声 |
[03:34] | What? it’s a masked ball. | 怎么了 只是个带着面具的舞会啊 |
[03:37] | I’m sure she thinks I’d never go to something that pretentious, | 我确定 她知道我不喜欢这么轻浮的东西 |
[03:39] | Which shows she knows me well. | 说明她很了解我 |
[03:41] | I know him. a masked ball? | 我了解他 “化装舞会”? |
[03:43] | Dan would never want to go to something that pretentious, | 丹从来都不喜欢去这种场合 |
[03:46] | Where he has to wear a mask and a tux? | 更别说让他戴面具和穿燕尾服了 |
[03:48] | He likes you. he would wear a tux and a mask | 他喜欢你的话就会这样做 |
[03:50] | And one of my mother’s dresses | 甚至穿上我妈设计的裙子 |
[03:52] | If it meant that he could go out with you. come on. | 如果你要和他出去的话 拜托 |
[03:54] | What, are you worried that he already has a date? | 怎么了 你担心他已经有约了啊? |
[03:56] | I mean, he is dan humphrey. | 他只是丹·汉弗瑞啊 |
[03:58] | shut up. I don’t know. | 住嘴 我也不知道 |
[04:01] | I guess a masked ball is better than a regular party | 我猜化妆舞会总比普通的约会好吧 |
[04:03] | Because then all those kids from school that he hates… | 因为在舞会上他就认不出 |
[04:06] | He won’t even recognize them. | 那些学校里他不喜欢的人了 |
[04:07] | All right. invite him. I insist. | 好 跟他说吧 |
[04:10] | I’m not saying I wouldn’t go. | 我也没说我一定不去啊 |
[04:11] | If serena asked me, I wouldn’t deprive her of my company. | 如果瑟琳娜问我的话 我也不至于拒绝她 |
[04:14] | No, that would be too cruel. | 别那样做 太残忍了 |
[04:16] | But she hasn’t asked me, so… | 但她也没跟我说 所以… |
[04:18] | If you want to go with her, just make it happen. | 如果你想跟她一起去 那就加把劲儿 |
[04:22] | Put yourself out there. | 你们一起去啊 |
[04:23] | this thing happens in a matter of hours. | 舞会还有几个小时就开始了 |
[04:25] | The window for bold gestures is officially closed. | 根本就来不及准备了 |
[04:29] | Is that her? | 瑟琳娜吗? |
[04:31] | Uh, no, it’s vanessa. | 不是 是瓦内萨 |
[04:34] | Vanessa? | 瓦内萨? |
[04:35] | That’s been a while. | 好久没她消息了 |
[04:37] | You gonna answer that? of course. why wouldn’t i? | -你要接吗? -当然 为什么不啊 |
[04:40] | Hello? vanessa. | 喂? 瓦内萨 |
[04:42] | Hi. yeah, it’s me. | 你好 是我 |
[04:44] | So what’s up? what’s up? how’s vermont? | 最近好吗 在佛蒙特州过得怎么样 |
[04:46] | Do you still have my copy of “the crying of lot 49”? | 我那本 “拍卖第四十九号” 还在你那吗? |
[04:50] | Um, I don’t know. | 呃 我不知道 |
[04:52] | Well, could you check? | 你找一下好吗 |
[04:53] | Okay. I haven’t talked to you in over a year, | 好吧 一年多了都没聊过天 |
[04:56] | And you called to ask me about an old book? | 而你打给我就是为了一本书? |
[04:58] | You know, it could be anywhere. | 你也知道 放在哪里都有可能 |
[05:01] | Try over by the window. | 看看是不是在窗口边 |
[05:05] | Vanessa. surprise! | -瓦内萨 -惊喜吧! |
[05:07] | What? oh, my god. | 噢 天啊 |
[05:09] | So good to see you. I can’t believe you’re here. | 见到你太好了 真不敢相信你就在眼前啊 |
[05:11] | What… what are you doing here? | 你…你来这里干什么? |
[05:13] | My parents said I could live with my sister | 爸妈说我可以跟我姐住在城里 |
[05:14] | And finish high school in the city. | 直到高中毕业 |
[05:17] | so… so that means you’re… | 那…那就是说你… |
[05:17] | I’m back for good. | 我永远的回来拉!! |
[05:22] | That is…Awesome, I hope? | 真是…棒极了? |
[05:24] | Yeah, t-totally. yes, of course. | 对啊 当然了 |
[05:27] | It’s just… unexpected. | 只是…觉得有点意外 |
[05:29] | Unexpectedly awesome. | 意外的开心 |
[05:33] | Go ahead. answer that. I’m starving, | 接啊 我可饿坏了 |
[05:35] | and I smell waffles. | 我闻到华夫饼的味道了 |
[05:39] | Rufus. vanessa. | -鲁弗斯 -瓦内萨 |
[05:40] | Hi. serena, hey. | -喂 -瑟琳娜 |
[05:48] | Go ahead. do it. | 继续啊 说啊 |
[05:49] | Uh, hey, I was just wondering, | 呃 我想知道 |
[05:51] | Are you, uh, are you, uh, | 你啊 呃 你啊 |
[05:53] | doing anything tonight? | 今晚有什么事要忙吗? |
[05:54] | Tonight? no. no, nothing. why? | 今晚? 没 没有啊 |
[05:56] | Good, because there’s this thing, | 很好 因为有件事 |
[05:58] | And you’re probably gonna think it’s stupid, but… try me. | -你可能会觉得很无聊 -说来听听 |
[06:03] | Even cold, these are so good. | 即使是冷了 这些还是很好吃 |
[06:05] | I-i’ve missed rufus’ cooking. I have. | 我真的是错过鲁弗斯的厨艺了 |
[06:08] | Rufus, do you have whipped cream? | 鲁弗斯 你有在上面涂奶油吗 |
[06:10] | who’s that? | 那是谁啊? |
[06:11] | Uh, it’s… it’s my sister, | 呃 我…我妹 |
[06:13] | But you… you were saying something. | 你…你刚刚想说什么? |
[06:16] | Hi, blair. what do you want me to do with this stuff? oh, | 布莱尔 你想我把这些放哪儿啊? |
[06:18] | just leave them over there. That’s fine. I left you another list. | 放在一边就行 我又留了一张清单给你 |
[06:28] | hello?Is anyone there? | 喂? 还有人在吗? |
[06:32] | I’m sorry. uh… what? | 抱歉 呃…什么? |
[06:34] | Uh, you… you were asking me something. | 你…你刚在问我一些事情 |
[06:39] | No, uh… No, never mind. | 不 呃… 没有了 不要紧 |
[06:42] | Thank you. have a good day. okay. | -谢谢 玩得开心 -好的 |
[06:45] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[06:50] | So what are we doing tonight? | 那么我们今天晚上有什么节目? |
[06:54] | I think I need a date. | 我想我需要一个舞伴 |
[07:01] | Damn it, anne, | 安妮 我告诉过你 |
[07:01] | I told you no starch. | 别给衬衫上浆 (上浆后的衣服会变笔挺) |
[07:03] | Howard, we’ve been going to | 霍华德,19年来 |
[07:04] | the same cleaners for 19 years. | 我们都一直光顾同一家洗衣店 |
[07:06] | Your shirts are exactly how they always are. | 你的衬衫其实一直都是这样 |
[07:08] | We both know this isn’t about laundry. | 我们都知道这不关衣服的问题 |
[07:09] | I’m sorry, but I need everything | 我很抱歉 但我需要所有的事情 |
[07:11] | To be perfect at eleanor’s party tonight. | 在今晚埃莉诺的派对上都是完美的 |
[07:13] | I can’t screw up. | 我不能搞砸了 |
[07:15] | Eleanor knows you’re the best person | 埃莉诺知道在众人里你是 |
[07:17] | To take her company public. | 最合适去帮助她公司上市的人 |
[07:18] | she’s going to pick you. | 她会选择你的 |
[07:19] | Just show up and be yourself. | 只要表现出来和做回你自己 |
[07:22] | Look, I’m gonna call you from the office. | 好吧 我回公司再打电话给你 |
[07:23] | I gotta look over the proposal one more time | 我必须再检查一下合同 |
[07:28] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:29] | Oh, nate. | 内特 |
[07:31] | Is everything okay with dad? | 爸爸还好吧 |
[07:33] | Just work stuff. nothing for you to worry about. | 只是工作太忙 你不用担心 |
[07:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:42] | God! I love new york. | 天啊 我喜欢纽约 |
[07:44] | There was only one theater in woodbury, | 在伍德伯里只有一间影剧院 |
[07:46] | And all it ever played were family movies. | 而且里面放映的全是家庭式电影 |
[07:49] | “the pacifier” played for, | 上次看的”超级奶爸” |
[07:50] | like, a year. | 好像已经一年前的事了 |
[07:51] | And they said vin diesel couldn’t do comedy. | 人们还说范·迪瑟尔不适合演喜剧呢 |
[07:54] | I can’t pick. overwhelmed by choice. | 在这么多出电影中 我不知道选哪出 |
[07:56] | Whatever you want. | 你想说什么都行 |
[07:58] | Yeah, sure, whatever. | 那当然 无论什么都行 |
[08:00] | You do wanna do something, right? | 你有些事情想去做 对吗 |
[08:02] | I mean, you don’t have plans. | 我的意思是 你没有计划在内的 |
[08:04] | Big night out with overprivileged, under-parented | 疯狂的晚上和你在贵族学校里的 |
[08:06] | Trust fund brats from your fancy school? | 富家子和不务正业的小坏蛋一起 |
[08:08] | Yeah, the limo’s actually waiting back at the loft. | 是啊 豪华轿车其实在阁楼下等着你 |
[08:10] | Good. we can egg it. | 好 我们就这样去做 |
[08:11] | Maybe slash the tires? | 或者我们的疲劳会烟消云散 |
[08:14] | So is it weird, having me back? | 那么…我回来了是不是很奇怪呢? |
[08:17] | No. why, uh, why… why would it be weird? | 不 怎么… 怎么会奇怪呢? |
[08:20] | Because we said some things the night that I left… | 因为我离开那晚你说的话 |
[08:23] | Things that you immediately asked me to take back. | 你立刻叫我收回去的话 |
[08:26] | Because I was leaving, | 因为我当时要离开 |
[08:28] | but… now I’m here. | 但是…现在我回来了 |
[08:30] | Yeah, and it’s been over a year, you know? | 是 你知道 这已经过去一年多了 |
[08:33] | A lot has happened, actually. | 其实 很多事情发生了 |
[08:34] | And I look forward to hearing about it tonight. | 我很期待今晚能听你的经历 |
[08:37] | Late show. angelika? whatever’s playing? | 看场午夜场 好吗 不管看什么 |
[08:40] | Unless it’s “the pacifier.” unless it’s “the pacifier.” | 除非是 “超级奶爸” 除非是”超级奶爸” |
[08:43] | All right. I’ll get tickets. | 那好吧 我去买票 |
[08:45] | Glad to be home, humphrey. | 汉弗瑞 我很高兴回来了 |
[08:47] | Glad to have you, abrams. | 艾布拉姆 欢迎你回来 |
[08:49] | So what exactly are you looking for? | 那你到底在找什么呢 |
[08:51] | Evidence. | 证据 |
[08:53] | Of what? | 关于什么? |
[08:55] | The captain’s dislike of starchy shirts? | 你爸不喜欢的笔挺衬衫? |
[08:58] | I totally sympathize. the collars chafe. | 我非常同情 那领口擦破他的皮 |
[09:01] | Did you, uh, ask him about your missing college money? | 你有问他 学费不翼而飞的事吗? |
[09:03] | Yeah, he said he was moving accounts around. | 有 他说他只是资金周转一下 |
[09:05] | It was all back the next day. so why worry? | 第二天就全数归还了 那为什么担心 |
[09:07] | Mysterious financial transactions, | 神秘的财政转移 |
[09:10] | Warring parents. welcome to the upper east side. | 争吵的父母亲… 欢迎来到上东区 |
[09:23] | “chi chi, get the llello.” nathaniel, I’m shocked. | 小乖乖竟然藏毒 内特尼尔 我很震惊 |
[09:26] | I thought you were strictly an herbal man. | 我以为你从不沾这些东西的 |
[09:28] | This isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[09:34] | Who does this dan humphrey think he is? | 这个丹·汉弗瑞以为自己是谁? |
[09:35] | Serena is putting up atrong front, | 瑟琳娜扮到若无其事那样 |
[09:38] | But I can see how hurt she is. | 但我能看出她有多伤心 |
[09:40] | We have to help her heal her heart. | 我们得帮她治疗情伤 |
[09:41] | but it’s pretty late notice. | 建议虽好但这有点晚了吧 |
[09:43] | Most of the good ones are already taken. | 大多数好的都名花有主了 |
[09:44] | No more excuses. | 没有什么可说的 |
[09:46] | serena must have the hottest date ever. | 瑟琳娜必须有一个最帅的舞伴 |
[09:48] | If he’s got plans, he’ll change them. | 如果他有节目了 他就要去改期 |
[09:49] | If he’s got a girlfriend, he’ll dump her, | 如果他有女朋友了 他就要甩掉她 |
[09:51] | And if he’s out of town, | 如果他已经离开离开这个城市 |
[09:52] | he’ll charter a g5 and fly home. | 那么他要包架飞机飞回来 |
[09:53] | Make it happen. | 立刻去做 |
[09:55] | Do you like it? that’s outstanding. | -你喜欢吗? -这东西很引人注目 |
[10:02] | Is it a bong, mother? | 妈 这是一个钟吗? |
[10:04] | Please. I didn’t take you for a stoner. | -别这样 -我不想把你看成一个瘾君子 |
[10:06] | It’s a… a hookah… mm-hmm. | 这是一个…水烟袋 |
[10:09] | And it is adorable. it’s perfect for my moroccan-themed party. | 很漂亮 很符合我摩洛哥主题的派对 |
[10:13] | Why do you have to celebrate your bendel’s deal | 你为什么一定用把我们的房子 |
[10:15] | By turning our penthouse into an opium den? | 变成鸦片的洞穴来庆祝你跟班道尔的合作 |
[10:18] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[10:21] | Hey, it’s blair. | 嘿 我是布莱尔 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry I can’t come to the phone right now, | 我很抱歉我现在不能接你的电话 |
[10:23] | But I’m getting ready for the masked ball. | 但我在准备化装舞会 |
[10:25] | See you tonight, if you recognize me, | 今晚见 如果你认得我 |
[10:27] | which you won’t. | 但肯定是认不出的 |
[10:29] | Hey, blair. it’s me. i, um… | 嘿 布莱尔 是我 |
[10:32] | I just… I really need to talk to you. | 我只是…我想好好跟你谈一下 |
[10:34] | It’s, uh, there’s this thing with my dad, | 关于…关于我父亲的事 |
[10:37] | And, um… | 还有…嗯… |
[10:41] | You know, I just… | 你知道 我只是… |
[10:42] | I really need to talk to you. | 我想好好跟你谈一下 |
[10:43] | So can you call me back when you can? thanks. | 所以可以的话 回我电话好吗? 谢谢 |
[10:53] | Well, that’s all of it. thank you so much. | -全部在这了 -非常感谢你 |
[10:55] | I don’t know what I would’ve done without you. | 我不知道如果没了你怎么办 |
[10:56] | That’s okay. yeah, it was fun. | 不客气 我很乐意去帮你 |
[10:59] | I’m glad. it’s all part of your education. | 我很高兴 对你的教导没白费 |
[11:02] | And it looks like you’re learning. it’s a nice bracelet. | 看起来你学到东西了 很漂亮的手镯 |
[11:05] | Vintage, right? the diamonds look real. | 旧款的 是吗? 那些钻石看起来很真 |
[11:08] | Cause they sort of are. | 因为它们就是真的 |
[11:11] | Uh, the man at the store lent it to me. | 呃 商店的那个人借我戴的 |
[11:14] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这样做? |
[11:17] | Oh! oh, sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[11:20] | You didn’t think You were gonna be able to come tonight, right? | 你不是认为你今晚会来吧? |
[11:23] | I thought maybe, yeah. | 我想应该可以吧 |
[11:25] | Jenny, freshmen don’t get to go to the masked ball. | 珍妮 新生是不能参加我们的化装舞会的 |
[11:28] | It’s just tradition. no, I know. | 这是传统 -是 我知道 |
[11:29] | it’s just that there were five dresses. | 但这里有5套衣服 |
[11:32] | Oh, it… you always need backup. | 它…我通常需要有替补的 |
[11:35] | I mean, what… what if I spilled something or a zipper broke? | 我的意思是,假如我倒翻了东西或者拉练坏了 |
[11:37] | Yeah, of course. I’ll… I’ll remember that. | 是的 当然 我会…我会记住的 |
[11:42] | Have fun tonight. | 今晚玩得开心 |
[11:43] | I will, and don’t worry, | 我会的 不用担心 |
[11:45] | Your time will come. I promise. | 我保证 你很快也能参加 |
[11:47] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get ready. | 那不陪你了 我现在要去准备了 |
[11:51] | Do you think that eleanor waldorf | 你觉得埃莉诺·霍道夫会认为 |
[11:53] | Will find this… night in tangiers enough? | 今晚的派对够摩洛哥式了吗? |
[11:56] | Maybe if you brought a goat. | 或者你应该带只山羊去 |
[11:58] | You know, eleanor always goes all-out. | 你知道 埃莉诺做事都是力求完美的 |
[11:59] | Speaking of going all-out… | 讲到力求完美… |
[12:01] | Yeah, I know. tell me about it. | 是的 我知道 和我说说 |
[12:02] | I don’t think the waldorf women | 因为我不认为霍道夫的女人们 |
[12:04] | Ever met a theme they didn’t just love. | 见过这样的主题舞会 她们仅仅是喜欢而已 |
[12:07] | You going with dan? | 你准备跟丹一起出席吗? |
[12:09] | Um, no, dan has plans, | 不 实际上丹已经有节目了 |
[12:10] | actually. doing what? | 干什么去? |
[12:12] | The question is “with whom?” | 问题是”跟谁去”了? |
[12:16] | Oh, I didn’t realize. | 我没意识到 |
[12:18] | Well, frankly, I am relieved. | 好 说真 我是放心的 |
[12:20] | You know, at your age, | 你知道 你这年纪 |
[12:21] | you should be playing the field. | 应该多参与不同的社交活动 |
[12:23] | What about at your age? | 那你的年纪呢? |
[12:24] | you got a hot date tonight? | 你今晚准备来个火辣约会啊? |
[12:26] | What? no, please. who would I be dating? | 什么? 别开玩笑 我去跟谁约会啊? |
[12:31] | You know what? I’m gonna go try this on | 你什么都不知道 我准备要去试一下它 |
[12:32] | And see if I can find a goat. | 还看一下我是否要带只山羊去 |
[12:50] | Well, he’s no dan, but I guess he’ll do. | 他不是丹 但我想还过得去吧 |
[12:54] | Hey, jen, you’re not gonna believe this, | 珍 也许很难让你相信 |
[12:56] | But, uh, vanessa is back in town. | 但是 瓦内萨回来了 |
[12:58] | So we’re going to a movie tonight, | 所以今晚我们去看电影 |
[13:00] | And I don’t know If you’re going to that ball or not, | 但是我不知道你今晚去不去舞会 |
[13:02] | But I was wondering if you wanted to come with. | 我想问你要不要和我们一起去? |
[13:03] | So, uh, we’re getting tickets online. call me back. | 我会在网上订票 记得回电 |
[13:21] | Why is it that friends of serena van der woodsen | 为什么瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的朋友 |
[13:23] | Haveo search for her suitor? | 在忙着帮她找舞伴呢? |
[13:25] | Have fables fallen so out of fashion | 难道童话故事就这么老土了不成? |
[13:27] | That the princesses have to do everything themselves? | 公主需要这样抛头露面? |
[13:30] | Call us old-school, | 叫我们老古董 |
[13:31] | But sometimes the fairy-tale ending | 但想拥有童话般的美丽结局 |
[13:33] | Requires the knight to get off his ass | 是需要骑士鼓起勇气 |
[13:36] | And saddle up his steed. | 驾驭战马全力而战的 |
[13:49] | Maybe it’s never too late for a bold gesture. | 也许现在努力也不迟 |
[14:06] | Nate, hey. | 内特 嘿! |
[14:08] | What are you doing here? I thought you were, um, | 你怎么会在这里 我以为你… |
[14:11] | Shouldn’t you be getting ready? | 你不是应该在准备了吗? |
[14:12] | I’m sorry to bother you. it’s, um, do you have a minute? | 对不起打扰了 你现在有空聊聊吗? |
[14:16] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[14:18] | Come in. | 进来 |
[14:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:24] | Maybe it’s old. you know, | 这些是90年代 |
[14:25] | left over from the ’90s or something, | 或更久的时候留下的老式做法了 |
[14:27] | From some night at limelight or the tunnel? | 就像刚有白炽灯和隧道的年代 |
[14:29] | Our parents did way worse stuff than we do. | 我们的父母处理这些事情比我们更烂 |
[14:31] | It’s not old, and it makes total sense. | 这不是老式做法 有端倪可寻的 |
[14:37] | I think he’s having some money problems. | 我想他在资金方面有些问题 |
[14:39] | Well, have you asked him about it? | 那么你和他谈过吗? |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 有 |
[14:42] | I just wish, you know, I wish he’d be honest with me. | 我只是希望 希望他能对我坦白 |
[14:45] | It’s like he and my mom… | 好像他和妈妈串通好了 |
[14:46] | They made some secret pact to act like robots. | 瞒着我像没事发生一样 |
[14:48] | Yeah, well, I don’t think that pact is so secret. | 但我不认为他们能保密得很好 |
[14:51] | I think all of our parents signed it. | 每对父母都是这样的 |
[14:52] | But I’m not a little kid anymore. | 但我已经不再是小孩子了 |
[14:53] | He doesn’t have to shut me out. | 他们不必这么保护我 |
[15:00] | Look, if what you think is right, | 听着 如果你是对的 |
[15:02] | He’s probably really scared. | 他也许是害怕了 |
[15:04] | Maybe you have to tell him how you feel more than once | 也许你应该再和他谈谈你的感受 |
[15:06] | For him to really hear you, you know? | 让他知道你真正的想法 |
[15:09] | Hey, don’t give up, okay? | 不要放弃好吗? |
[15:17] | You should probably go. | 你应该要走了 |
[15:17] | You know, I’ve gotta get ready and stuff. | 我还要为今晚做准备 |
[15:19] | Yeah, me, too. um… | 是的 我也是 |
[15:21] | Look, thanks for just listening. | 谢谢你能听我说这么多话 |
[15:23] | That’s fine. yeah, don’t worry about it. | 没事 不用担心 |
[15:25] | Chuck just wanted a bump, | 和恰克谈不了这些 |
[15:26] | and blair’s phone Was turned off, | 而布莱尔的电话又关机了 |
[15:28] | So it, um, really means a lot. Yeah, anytime, nate | -你真的帮了我的忙 -这没什么 内特 |
[15:32] | I’ll see you tonight, okay? | 今晚见好吗? |
[15:34] | All right. I’ll see ya. bye. | 好的 到时见 拜 |
[15:41] | Hey, anybody home? | 有人在家吗? |
[15:45] | Hey, you and dan going out? | 你和丹要外出吗? |
[15:46] | Just to the movies. what about you? | 只是看下电影 你呢? |
[15:49] | A humphrey man in a sports coat? | 摇滚明星穿着西装? |
[15:51] | I’d normally ask if you had a date, but… | 正常应该问是不是有约会的 但是… |
[15:53] | but my wife left me, hmm? | 但是我老婆不在我身边 是不是? |
[15:54] | Yeah. what’s up with alison? | 是的 艾利森怎么样了? |
[15:57] | dan says she’s still upstate. | 丹说她还没有回来 |
[15:58] | I thought that was just for the summer. | 我以为她只是呆一个夏天 |
[16:00] | so did her husband. | 她老公也是这样以为的 |
[16:01] | Okay, we’ll circle back to that. | 好的 我们又像以前一样了 |
[16:05] | One issue at a time. | 一次回答一个问题就好 |
[16:06] | like where are my keys? | 我的钥匙去了哪里? |
[16:07] | What do you need keys for? just use dan’s window. | 你拿钥匙干嘛 用丹的窗户就好 |
[16:09] | Where is dan, by the way? | 对了 丹去哪里了? |
[16:11] | Uh, he should be back in a minute. hmm. | 他应该很快就回来了 |
[16:14] | So, uh, dan seems happy to see you. | 看来 丹很高兴见到你 |
[16:16] | Why wouldn’t he be? | 为什么会不高兴呢? |
[16:18] | Well, um, if you don’t mind me saying so, | 厄…如果你不介意我这么说 |
[16:21] | When you left here, you kind of broke his heart. | 你离开的时候 可是伤透了他的心 |
[16:25] | I’m back, aren’t i? | 可是我回来了 不是吗? |
[16:28] | I hated being away from the city… | 我讨厌离开纽约… |
[16:31] | Away from dan. | 离开丹 |
[16:33] | Did you tell dan this? | 你这样和丹说了吗? |
[16:35] | No, not yet, but I’m planning on it tonight… | 没有 还没 但我准备今晚… |
[16:38] | Before or after the movie. I’m not sure yet. | 在看电影的前后吧 还没确定 |
[16:41] | You know, I gotta pick my moment. | 我要瞄准机会 你知道的 |
[16:44] | It’s kind of a big deal. | 这是件大事情 |
[16:49] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:52] | You know, there’s, uh, | 你应该知道… |
[16:54] | A lot that’s changed since you were here. | 你离开之后 变化很大 |
[16:56] | So dan says. | 丹也是这么说 |
[16:57] | But you guys have always been close. | 但你们一向都走得很近 |
[16:59] | You’ll figure it out. | 你们能把事情解决的 |
[17:01] | Wish me luck? | 祝我好运? |
[17:02] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:04] | Where are you going anyway? uh, just some party. | -你到底要去哪里? -只是个派对 |
[17:06] | With a friend? | 和朋友? |
[17:08] | I wouldn’t exactly call her that. | 准确点来说 我不会这样称呼她 |
[17:12] | See ya. | 再见 |
[17:18] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:19] | Hey. where are you? at your house. | -你在哪里? -在你的家 |
[17:22] | Oh. oh, you’re early. | 你早到了 |
[17:23] | Yeah, I just couldn’t wait. | 是的 我只是等不及了 |
[17:25] | Oh, um, I tried to get you before you left. | 你出门之前我应该告诉你的 |
[17:27] | I-i feel terrible. | 我觉得很糟 |
[17:29] | Cause I’m early? | 因为我早到了? |
[17:30] | No, because, um, i… I totally spaced. | 不是 因为我临时有事 |
[17:35] | I have this, uh, American history paper due monday. | 我有一份美国历史的论文 星期一就要交 |
[17:38] | So you know, I’ll be writing all night. | 所以我今晚要通宵赶出来 |
[17:40] | I’ll make it up to you, though. I promise. | 我会补偿你的 我保证 |
[17:43] | Pierogis at veselka? | 用veselka的俄式肉馅小卷饼? |
[17:45] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[17:55] | Jenny, hey. | 珍妮 |
[18:00] | Jenny, what’s wrong? | 珍妮 出了什么事吗? |
[18:15] | And how is this a favor to me again? | 这怎么会对我有帮助拉? |
[18:18] | Rufus, look around. when was the last time you had access | 鲁弗斯 看下周围 你上一次接触这些 |
[18:21] | To the top people in music and art? | 在音乐和艺术方面的顶尖人物是什么时候? |
[18:23] | Introduce yourself. revitalize your flagging career. | 好好介绍你自己 拯救你的事业吧 |
[18:25] | Put that sad little gallery on the cultural radar. | 给你那间可怜的小画廊暴下光 |
[18:28] | Since when were you the patron saint of former rock stars? | 你什么时候 成了前摇滚明星的的守护神? |
[18:31] | Since when were you a star? | 你什么时候成了明星? |
[18:34] | no, look, leave if you want to. | 你不喜欢的话可以离开 |
[18:35] | Really. alison would have a fit | 真的 艾利森会吃醋的 |
[18:36] | If she knew you were accompanying me to this party, | 如果她知道你陪我参加派对 |
[18:39] | Even if it was for your benefit. | 尽管是为了你着想 |
[18:41] | Actually,i don’t care what alison thinks right now. | 实际上我并不介意艾利森怎么想 |
[18:43] | Good. then let me introduce you to our hostess. | 很好 那么让我介绍你给女主人 |
[18:45] | Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 |
[18:47] | It is divine. squint, and it’s marrakech. | 你真是太漂亮 太耀眼 太美了 |
[18:49] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[18:51] | I had no idea you were bringing a date. | 我没想到你会带约会对象过来 |
[18:54] | How delightful. oh, this is rufus humphrey. | -多么令人高兴啊 -这是鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 |
[18:57] | Oh, it’s not a date. oh, pleasure. | -我们不是在约会 -很高兴见到你 |
[18:59] | Look. appetizers. is that couscous? | 开胃菜 可以吃吗? |
[19:01] | Yes, please. | 当然 请随便用 |
[19:05] | bart! | 巴特 |
[19:08] | And friend. Hi. | -还有你的朋友 -你好 |
[19:12] | Oh. mm. something catch your eye? | 有什么值得注意的吗? |
[19:15] | Oh, I like her outfit. | -我喜欢她的裙子 |
[19:16] | lily.Bart. | -莉莉 -巴特 |
[19:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:22] | I’d like you to meet carissa. yeah, hi. carissa. | -来认识下克丽莎 -你好 我是克丽莎 |
[19:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:26] | Hi. rufus. hi, rufus. | -我是鲁弗斯 -你好 鲁弗斯 |
[19:29] | Yeah, hi. well, it’s so good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:31] | Great to see you. enjoy. | -我也是 -玩的开心 |
[19:33] | You, too. okay. | -你们也是 -好的 |
[19:41] | You and bart bass? suddenly it all makes sense. | 你和巴特·拜斯? 这下我全明白了 |
[19:44] | You brought me here to make him jealous. | 你带我来只是想让他忌妒 |
[19:45] | oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 |
[19:47] | I mean, it’s flattering, I guess, | 我是说 如果你在刺激他 |
[19:49] | But couldn’t you have done a little better? | 但是你就不能做的好一点吗? |
[19:51] | oh, not on such short notice. | 别妄下结论 |
[19:53] | Eleanor, oh! as-salaamu alaikum. | 埃维诺! 你好啊 |
[19:56] | Oh! how are you? this is fantastic. | 你好吗?这儿真棒 |
[19:59] | Good bless you | 祝你好运 |
[20:00] | So this blair girl used you as her slave? | 这个叫布莱尔的把你当奴隶使唤 |
[20:03] | No, I was her handmaiden. | 不 我只是她的帮手 |
[20:04] | “handmaiden” is jane austen for “slave.” | “帮手”是简·奥斯丁对”奴隶”的解释 |
[20:06] | She never actually said I would get to go to the ball, | 她从没说我可以去她的舞会 |
[20:08] | Even if I did all those errands. | 尽管我做了这些事 |
[20:09] | unh-unh. don’t make excuses for her. | 别为她辩护了 |
[20:11] | You did all that stuff. you deserve to go. | 你为她做了那么多事 这是你应得的 |
[20:13] | I thought you said That masked balls are “totally pretentious.” | 我以为你会说化妆舞会”很虚伪” |
[20:15] | one woman’s opinion | 只是一个女人的观点 |
[20:19] | But if you wanna go, | 如果你真的想去 |
[20:20] | No blair should keep you away. | 布莱尔也阻止不了你 |
[20:22] | It’s not just blair. | 不仅仅是布莱尔 |
[20:23] | I mean, I don’t have a gown. | 我的意思是 我没有晚礼服 |
[20:24] | My friend works In the costume department at b.a.m. | 我有个朋友 在b.a.m.的服装店工作 |
[20:26] | We can borrow one. next? | 我们可以去借 还有什么吗? |
[20:28] | I don’t have an invitation. | 我没有邀请函 |
[20:29] | Every ballroom has a back door. what else? | 每个舞会都有后门 还有什么问题吗? |
[20:33] | If blair saw me, she’d be furious. | 如果布莱尔看到我 她会大发雷霆 |
[20:35] | Then it’s a good thing you’ll be wearing a mask. | 还好你能戴面具 |
[20:41] | On the upper east side, | 在东区的上流社会 |
[20:42] | Appearances Are often deceiving. | 表象并不可信 |
[20:44] | from friends to hair color, There’s always more than meets the eye. | 它们远远不及你所能看到的 |
[21:07] | Is the town this way,or that way | 市中心在这边还是那边? |
[21:09] | It’s, uh, that way, | 从那里走 |
[21:11] | And these things whizzing by here… they’re cars. | 这些车正急驰而过 |
[21:12] | You mighwant to avoid them. you know what? | 你得躲开它们 你知道吗? |
[21:14] | You’ll see better without this, too. whoa. that is better. | -没有这个你会舒服点 -确实好多了 |
[21:19] | Hey, you got a name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[21:21] | Jack altman. | 杰克·奥特门 |
[21:31] | Hi. jack altman. I just stepped out for some air. | 我是杰克·奥特门 刚刚只是出来透透气 |
[21:33] | Altman? okay. | 奥特门? 好的 |
[21:41] | Come on. thank you. | -进来 -谢谢 |
[21:45] | Wait. let me see. | 别急 让我看看 |
[21:47] | Okay, look, I know you’re completely morally opposed | 我知道你完全不赞成 |
[21:50] | To society events and stuff, but… | 来这种社交场所 但是… |
[21:52] | We’ll deprogram you later. this is ugly. | 以后会给你洗脑的 这个不好看 |
[21:58] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[21:59] | All right. thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[23:12] | What was it we said about appearances? | 我们怎么谈论表象的? |
[23:14] | Yes, they can be deceiving. | 是的 它们可能并不可信 |
[23:22] | But most of the time, | 但更多的时候 |
[23:24] | what you see is what you get. | 你宁愿相信眼前所看到的 |
[23:29] | Have you seen that girl I was with? | 看见那个和我一起来的女孩吗? |
[23:31] | When I grabbed her bag, I got her house keys, too. | 我拿她包的时候 顺带把她的钥匙带出来了 |
[23:53] | What is nate doing? | 内特在干什么? |
[23:55] | He’s supposed to go find kati and is. | 他应该去找凯帝和亦丝的 |
[23:57] | It’s getting late, and I’m losing heat. well, you look ravishing. | -我失去耐心了 -你看起来很正点 |
[23:59] | If I were your man, I wouldn’t need clues to find you. | 如果我是你男朋友我一定认出你 |
[24:02] | Or to ravish me, I’m sure. who is that? | -真会让我开心 -那是谁? |
[24:05] | Probably some bitch from chapin. | 也许是其他学校的浪女 |
[24:07] | Hot bitch from chapin. | 其他学校的辣妹 |
[24:08] | Forget her. go get nate. | 别管她了 去找内特 |
[24:10] | Point him in the right direction. | 给他点提示 |
[24:12] | First things first. | 先干正事 |
[24:17] | Well, hello, angel. | 你好 小天使 |
[24:18] | You must be my lucky night. | 今晚你是我的幸运星 |
[24:23] | And with taste to boot. | 而且很有品位 |
[24:24] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[24:27] | I’m talking to you. | 我正和你说话呢 |
[24:28] | Beautiful and mean? I’ve got chills. | 美丽而且刻薄 我喜欢 |
[24:30] | Care to dance with a poor devil? | 能赏脸和我这个可怜的恶魔跳个舞吗? |
[24:36] | Why don’t we just skip all that and, uh, | 为什么我们不跳过这些 |
[24:38] | Go somewhere quiet to talk? | 去找个安静的地方聊聊天? |
[24:43] | I’ll get the champagne. | 我去拿香槟 |
[24:44] | Find me in five. | 五分钟之内找到我 |
[24:50] | Taking a company public is an enormous responsibility. | 将公司上市风险太大了 |
[24:53] | There’s nothing more valuable Than making a good first impression. | 没有什么比第一印象更重要了 |
[24:56] | And you taught me that, eleanor. | 这是你教我的 埃莉诺 |
[24:57] | Captain, you know that I adore you, | 你知道我一直很信任你 |
[24:59] | But you’ve never done fashion before. | 但是你之前从未接触过时装 |
[25:03] | I have been talking to calvin’s people, | 我之前一直和凯文公司的人联系 |
[25:04] | and I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[25:05] | The presentation is very impressive. | 他们的陈述和展示非常不错 |
[25:07] | Enough business talk, howard.you’re boring her. | 别再谈公事了 霍华德 你闷着她了 |
[25:10] | Mm. eleanor, I’ve been thinking. | 埃莉诺 我一直在想 |
[25:11] | When nate and blair get engaged, | 当内特和布莱尔订婚时 |
[25:13] | She should have my great-grandmother’s ring, | 她应该戴我曾祖母的戒指 |
[25:19] | The one that cornelius vanderbilt gave her? | 科尼利厄斯·范德比尔特留给她的那个吗? |
[25:29] | You still spying on him? | 你还在监视他吗? |
[25:30] | I’m not spying. I’m just… | 我没有监视他 我只是… |
[25:32] | Keeping track of his whereabouts. | 掌握他的行踪 |
[25:33] | Well, so long as you’re watching, he’s winning. | 你再盯着他看 他就赢了 |
[25:35] | If you really want to make a man jealous, | 如果你真的想让一个男人吃醋 |
[25:37] | There’s only one thing to do. | 只能做一件事 |
[25:39] | rufus, I invited you here for many reasons, | 鲁菲斯 我邀请你来有很多原因 |
[25:40] | But knowledge of romance is not… | 而不是你情场的经验… |
[25:56] | That was, um… | 这…呃… |
[25:59] | Unexpected | 出乎意料 |
[26:01] | Give him 20 minutes. | 给他二十分钟的时间 |
[26:05] | I need a drink. I need a drink. | -来点喝的 -来杯喝的 |
[26:07] | So every time we see their yacht now, | 我们每次看见他们的游艇 |
[26:09] | We just pull out our air horns and let ’em rip. | 就卸掉船上的气笛 然后全速前进 |
[26:11] | Wow. I tell you, | 告诉你 |
[26:13] | it is almost enough To make you never want to summer in newport again. | 这已足够让你不想再在纽波特过夏天 |
[26:16] | Wow, that sounds, uh, awful. | 听起来 很糟糕 |
[26:19] | It is. it’s pretty bad. | 是的 非常糟糕 |
[26:21] | Yeah, yeah, um, you know what? if you’ll excuse me, | 恩 如果你不介意 |
[26:24] | I, uh, I think I’m gonna go and… change partners? | -我想我要走了 -换一个舞伴? |
[26:30] | Hey.Dan, what are you doing here? I’m saving you. | -丹 你来这里干什么? -我来救你 |
[26:33] | I don’t need to be saved. | 我不需要被救 -是吗? |
[26:34] | really? ’cause, uh, | 因为我从屋子的另一边 |
[26:35] | i could see your eyes rollingTo the back of your head from across the room. dan. | -看到你眼珠几乎转到脑后去了 -丹 |
[26:42] | Hey. blair sent us over. | 布莱尔派我们过来 |
[26:43] | She said it’s getting late, and you’re taking too long. | 她说时间不早了 而你花的时间又太长 |
[26:45] | “your lady-in-waiting is closer than you think, | 那位在等待 给你提示的女生其实离你很近 |
[26:47] | Her headdress is feathers of black and pink.” | 她戴着黑色和粉红相间的羽毛头饰 |
[26:52] | It’s her. it’s me. | -就是她 -就是我 |
[26:53] | What? I’m sorry. | 什么? 对不起 |
[26:57] | Just find serena. | 找到瑟琳娜 |
[26:59] | She’ll lead you to blair. | 她会领你去见布莱尔 |
[27:00] | Serena. right. | 瑟琳娜 对 |
[27:13] | Let’s play a game. | 让我们玩个游戏 |
[27:14] | I’d say strip poker, | “剥猪猡” |
[27:15] | but I don’t have my cards. | (扑克游戏 每局输者脱一件衣服) |
[27:17] | How about, uh, | 可我没有牌 |
[27:18] | hide-and-seek? | 躲猫猫怎么样? |
[27:20] | You hide. I’ll seek. | 你藏 我来找 |
[27:22] | And how will you find me? I don’t have any bread crumbs. | 你怎么才能找到我? 我身后可没有面包屑 |
[27:25] | Well, you can leave me a trail… | 你可以用你的衣服… |
[27:30] | With your clothes. | 给我追随的线索 |
[27:35] | I have truly died and gone to heaven. | 我感觉要上天堂般美妙 |
[28:08] | Serena, wait. | 瑟琳娜 等等 |
[28:09] | What are you really doing here, dan? | 丹 你究竟来这里做什么? |
[28:11] | What am I doing here | 我来这里做什么? |
[28:11] | What am I doing here? I ran across the city.I rented a tuxedo. | 我跑遍了整座城市租来一套晚礼服 |
[28:14] | I stole this mask from some drunken kid, | 从喝醉的人那里偷来这面具 |
[28:17] | Only to look like robin. | 弄到自己像个罗宾汉一样 |
[28:18] | I conned my way in here, all to see you. I care. | 我来这里是为了见你 我在乎你 |
[28:22] | Well, you didn’t seem | 你早上和另一个女生 |
[28:24] | to care this morning, | 在一起并对我撒谎的时候 |
[28:24] | When you were with another girl and lied about it | 并不怎么在乎 |
[28:26] | what? whoa, whoa, whoa, | 什么? |
[28:28] | I-i didn’t… well… I did. | 我没有 好吧… 确实如此 |
[28:31] | Yeah. I did, but I can explain. | 确实如此 不过我可以解释 |
[28:33] | Go ahead. give it your best shot. | 尽你所能的说吧 |
[28:37] | I was with my friend vanessa. | 我跟我的朋友瓦内萨在一起 |
[28:39] | We’re very close, and she moved away to vermont last year, | 我们的关系非常好 她去年搬去了佛蒙特 |
[28:41] | And now she’s back. | 现在她回来了 |
[28:43] | Okay, so why’d you lie and say it was jenny? | 好吧 那你为什么骗我说那是珍妮 |
[28:47] | Because I’m an idiot. | 因为我是个笨蛋 |
[28:48] | I d… I don’t know why. i… | 我 我不知道为什么 我… |
[28:51] | Look, vanessa and i… | 瓦内萨跟我… |
[28:53] | Our relationship is a little complicated, | 我们的关系有点复杂 |
[28:57] | Or it was, before I met you. | 或者说 在我认识你之前 |
[29:00] | And honestly, I didn’t want anything to get in the way | 事实上 我不想因任何事 |
[29:02] | Of you inviting me to this… | 防碍到你邀请我参加这个… |
[29:05] | Stupid party. | 愚蠢的派对 |
[29:09] | Well, I was gonna invite you. | 我本打算邀请你的 |
[29:12] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[29:13] | So not into, uh, pompous ass the fourth? | 我岂不是个蠢家伙 |
[29:18] | You’re saying you’re not | 你是说你对你的老朋友 |
[29:19] | into old friend vanessa? | 瓦内萨没感觉了吗? |
[29:25] | That is exactly what I’m saying. | 这正是我的意思 |
[29:29] | Oh, yes,The other part we love about a masquerade? | 我们喜欢 假面舞会的另一个原因是 |
[29:32] | When the mask finally comes off | 当面具最终被取下 |
[29:35] | And the truth is revealed to all. | 也就是真相大白的时候 |
[29:52] | Will you excuse me? | 抱歉走开一下好吗? |
[29:53] | I just saw the last person | 我刚刚看到了我最没想过 |
[29:53] | I ever expected to see. | 会在这里碰到的人 |
[29:55] | Yeah. how can I say no to that? | 好 我又怎么能说不呢? |
[29:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:59] | Vanessa. vanessa. hey. | 瓦内萨 瓦内萨 |
[30:01] | This is a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[30:04] | Funny. I could say the same thing. | 有趣 我正想说同样的话 |
[30:06] | What… what are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[30:07] | I’m writing an american history paper. | 我来写美国历史的论文 |
[30:09] | Wait. that was supposed to be you. | 等等 那该是你的功课 |
[30:10] | When did we start lying to each other? | 我们从什么时候开始欺骗对方? |
[30:12] | i-i merely refrained from sharing the truth, | 我只是没让自己说出事实 |
[30:15] | Which would have sounded a lot more | 因为那比起和你说的 |
[30:16] | like a lie Than what I told you. | 更像一个谎话 |
[30:18] | humphrey. | 汉弗瑞 |
[30:18] | I’m… I didn’t understand that either, I admit, | 我承认 我不应该骗你 |
[30:20] | But what was I going to say? that I was renting a tuxedo | 可我该怎么说? 为了一个女孩去租晚礼服 |
[30:24] | To attend a masked ball | 即使没有面具和邀请函 |
[30:25] | without a mask or an invitation | 也要参加一个假面舞会? |
[30:27] | To go get a girl who not only has a mask and an invitation, | 而那女孩不仅有面具 有邀请函 |
[30:30] | But another date? at least it’s honest. | -甚至还有另一场约会 -这至少是实话 |
[30:32] | You… you hate this world. | 你 你讨厌这个圈子 |
[30:34] | so do you, or so I thought. | 你也是啊 至少我是这么认为 |
[30:37] | All right, what’s going on exactly? | 好吧 究竟发生了什么事? |
[30:38] | Did you follow me here to prove that I was lying? | 你跟踪我到这里来证明我在说谎? |
[30:41] | Yes, dan, that’s why I’m here. | 是的 丹 这就是为什么我在这里 |
[30:43] | I stalked you because I am just so obsessed with you. | 我跟踪你是因为 我如此对你着迷 |
[30:46] | Wait. don’t stop there. | 等等 别停在那儿 |
[30:47] | You’re the whole reason I came back to new york, | 你是我回纽约的唯一原因 |
[30:49] | Cause I just couldn’t stop thinking about you. | 因为我完全不能停止想你 |
[30:51] | All right, I get the point. | 好了 我明白了 |
[30:52] | you can lay off the sarcasm… | 你可以停止你的挖苦了 |
[30:52] | How about I lay off the whole evening? | 我整晚上都消失如何? |
[30:54] | bye. wait, wait, wait, stop. | 再见 -等等 等等 停下 |
[30:57] | Hold on. listen. I’m… I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[30:59] | I’m sorry that I lied about writing a term paper. | 很抱歉我骗你说要写学年论文 |
[31:01] | You said you love me. | 你说过你爱我 |
[31:09] | Loved you… | 曾经爱过你 |
[31:12] | In the past and in a preshaving, | 在过去 在需要剃胡子以前 |
[31:15] | 16-year-old kind of way. | 大概16岁的样子 |
[31:16] | You know, I mean, things have changed. | 你应该知道 情况已经改变了 |
[31:21] | Clearly. | 很明显 |
[31:22] | Looks like someone’s traded up. | 看起来我已经被替换了 |
[31:28] | So that’s, um… | 那就是… |
[31:29] | Vanessa, yeah. she’s… | 对 瓦内萨 她… |
[31:32] | Beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[31:34] | I-i-i have to go after her. I’m sorry. | 我得跟着她 对不起 |
[31:42] | Feel free to find me. | 尽管来找我 |
[31:44] | I found your pants. | 我找到你的裤子了 |
[31:46] | Well, you’re getting warmer, | 那你热起来了吗 |
[31:47] | Which is an achievement considering you’re already hot. | 想到能让你热起来 就觉得很棒 |
[31:50] | Well, you better hope it doesn’t get cold. | 你最好祈祷不会冷下来 |
[31:53] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[31:59] | What the hell?! | 搞什么?! |
[32:00] | Hey, my phone is in my pants, | 我的手机在我的裤子里 |
[32:02] | And I’m stuck up here, bitch! | 我被困在这没法动了 婊子! |
[32:06] | Vanessa! | 瓦内萨! |
[32:07] | Vanessa, wait, please. | 瓦内萨 等等 求你了 |
[32:09] | Why won’t you wait? come here… oh. | 为什么你不能等等? 过来 |
[32:11] | Because you’re not vanessa. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 原来你不是瓦内萨 对不起 |
[32:14] | Case of mistaken identity. | 我认错人了 |
[32:16] | Ironically, not involving masks. | 讽刺的是 没戴面具都认错 |
[32:30] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[32:32] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[32:36] | Oh, I just needed a moment. | 我需要点时间 |
[32:39] | That… what just happened… the kiss? | -刚刚发生的 -接吻 |
[32:41] | Yeah, it made me feel a little…nostalgic? | -它使我有点 -怀念以前 |
[32:43] | Nauseous. right, um, ouch. | -恶心 -好伤人 |
[32:46] | No, I’m… I’m kidding, kind of. | 不 我在开玩笑 有一点 |
[32:50] | I’m sorry, rufus. | 对不起 鲁弗斯 |
[32:51] | I-i… maybe I shouldn’t have asked you here. | 也许我本不该带你过来这里 |
[32:57] | Right, um, and, um, | 好吧 |
[32:59] | I’m sorry I kissed you, but I did it because | 很抱歉我吻了你 我这么做是因为 |
[33:02] | That mercenary in the starched white shirt… | 那个衣冠楚楚的贪婪的男人 |
[33:05] | He doesn’t appreciate everything you have | 他不懂欣赏一个比25岁的迷人模特 |
[33:08] | Over an attractive 25-year-old mannequin. | 拥有更多内涵的你 |
[33:10] | Cause beauty fades, | 美貌总会消逝的 |
[33:13] | Though yours has done a remarkable job of holding on, | 而你的确做了很周全出色的保养 |
[33:16] | And in the long run, it’s gonna be his loss. | 但长远来看这还是他的损失 |
[33:19] | And I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. | 我认为他该体会失去你的痛苦 |
[33:26] | Cause trust me, it’s not fun. | 相信我 一点都不好受 |
[33:40] | I think it worked. | 我想起作用了 |
[33:41] | Lily, may I speak with you for a moment? | 莉莉 我能跟你谈一会吗? |
[33:44] | If you’ll excuse us. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[33:52] | Happy to help. | 很乐意帮忙 |
[33:54] | She means nothing. | 她什么也不是 |
[34:33] | Jenny? hey. | 珍妮 |
[34:35] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[34:38] | Um, look, you didn’t see me here, okay? | 你就当作没有看到过我 好吗? |
[34:41] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. just one in a series of things | 这你不用担心 今晚一连串的事情 |
[34:43] | I’ll pretend didn’t happen tonight. | 我都想当没发生过 |
[34:45] | Is everything okay? | 发生了什么事吗? |
[34:46] | I’m not sure. dan | 我自己也不清楚 丹 |
[34:49] | surprised me by showing up here. | 刚才出乎意外的也来了 |
[34:50] | Well, go, dan! yeah, | 丹 也来参加舞会? |
[34:52] | except then he threw me for a loop | 是 但一会就离开了 |
[34:53] | By chasing after some girl named vanessa. | 为的是去追一个叫瓦内萨的女孩 |
[34:55] | No,v.’s dan’s best friend. | V 只是丹的好朋友 |
[34:57] | yeah, well,they seemed like a little more than that. | 好像不仅仅是好朋友的关系 |
[35:02] | They’ve kind of got a history, don’t they? | 他们曾经谈是恋人 对吗? |
[35:06] | Sure. | 对 |
[35:09] | But, I mean, | 但是我想说的是 |
[35:09] | dan’s never liked a girl like he likes you. | 丹从来没有爱过一个女孩胜过你 |
[35:11] | Really. I mean, come on. he’s at a masked ball, | 他连化妆舞会也来了 |
[35:15] | And I think he’d go basically anywhere with you… | 几乎是你到哪 她跟到哪 |
[35:17] | Except for maybe the ice capades | 大概除了去看滑冰表演 |
[35:19] | Cause that really freaked him out when he was 5. | 因为他5岁的时候被吓得够呛的 |
[35:26] | You know what? i…I think I’ll go and try to find him. | 你知道吗? 我…我应该去找他 |
[35:30] | I don’t know how I’m gonna find anyone. | 我也不知道怎么能找到他 |
[35:32] | This stupid mask keeps falling over my eyes. | 这面具老是从我眼睛上掉下来 |
[35:35] | Well, I’d give you mine, | 我很乐意把我的给你 |
[35:36] | but masks come off at midnight, | 但是到了午夜 就要把面具摘了 |
[35:38] | And I kind of need my disguise to get out of here. | 而我现在需要戴着它出去 |
[35:41] | You know what? you wanna trade? | 咱们交换 怎么样? |
[35:43] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[35:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:46] | And here, take this. it’s so hot in here, | 我穿这个在这里觉得热 给你穿 |
[35:48] | And you’ll probably be cold outside. | 否则你到外面会着凉的 |
[35:50] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[35:53] | Did you have fun tonight? | 今晚玩得开心吗? |
[35:54] | It was everything I hoped. | 一切都在我意料之中 |
[35:57] | Good. | 不错 |
[36:00] | Okay, let’s see. here. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[36:02] | Oh, thanks. pretty. | 嗯 很漂亮 |
[36:09] | Serena, just don’t say anything and let me explain. | 瑟琳娜 什么都别说 听我解释 |
[36:14] | I’ve been trying to do the right thing, | 我一直在强迫自己和布莱尔在一起 |
[36:15] | but it’s killing me. | 但无疑是慢性自杀 |
[36:16] | Look, I know we both care about blair, | 我们都关心布莱尔 |
[36:17] | but maybe The best thing is for me to just tell her the truth. | 也许最好方法是告诉她事情真相 |
[36:20] | I’m not over you, | 我原以为我能忘了你 |
[36:21] | and I thought I could fight it, but I can’t. | 但是我发现自己根本做不到 |
[36:25] | And if you don’t stop me, I’m gonna kiss you. | 如果你不说话 我就要吻你 |
[36:33] | Nate? | 内特? |
[36:36] | Nate, what are you doing? | 内特 你在干吗? |
[36:37] | it’s almost midnight. You have to find blair. look, okay, whatever. | 都快午夜了 无论如何你得去找布莱尔 |
[36:40] | Just forget the clue. | 都忘记给你提示了 |
[36:41] | she’s wearing big, tall boots And a big old crown. | 她穿着高靴 戴着很大的皇冠 |
[36:43] | Just go, okay? hurry. | 听清楚了没? 快去找她 |
[36:50] | Serena, have you seen nate? hey! | 瑟琳娜 你看见内特了吗? |
[36:59] | 5 4 3 2 1! Five, four, three, two, one! | |
[37:02] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[37:04] | It’s midnight! masks off! | 午夜了! 可以摘掉面具了! |
[37:12] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[37:14] | Serena! sere… serena, wait. | 瑟琳娜! 瑟琳…瑟琳娜 等等… |
[37:16] | I’m so sorry. serena! | 我万分抱歉 瑟琳娜! |
[37:32] | Little jenny humphrey manages to get my pants off | 小珍妮·汉弗瑞 勾起我的欲望后 |
[37:34] | And have me not enjoy it. | 却不让得逞 |
[37:35] | Quite the accomplishment. | 现在也学会了一手 |
[37:39] | Good thing someone else at the party Was as lecherous as you, | 幸好舞会上 还有和你一样好色的人 |
[37:42] | Or you’d still be up on that roof, | 否则你还不知 要在天台呆到什么时候 |
[37:43] | and, no,I don’t want to know | 还有 别告诉我 |
[37:45] | what you had to do to get that tux. | 你身上这件礼服是怎么得来的 |
[37:47] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[37:49] | All right, chuck, I’ll see you in the a.m. | 恰克 明早见 |
[37:53] | Unh-unh. no, you didn’t find me by midnight. | 你在午夜前都没有找到我 |
[37:55] | No happily ever after for you. | 午夜后和你在一起也不快乐 |
[37:57] | Blair, I’m… I’m sorry. | 布莱尔 我…我很抱歉 |
[38:01] | All I wanted was for us to start over, | 我只是想我们重新开始 |
[38:04] | And you didn’t even try. | 而你甚至都不肯尝试一下 |
[38:22] | Well, at least somebody’s having a good night. | 至少今晚有人玩得很开心 |
[38:32] | Serena, hey. what… will you please just talk to me? | 瑟琳娜 拜托听我说下去 |
[38:34] | Please. why did you run away from me? | 我叫你的时候干吗要溜走? |
[38:36] | Wait. what are you talking about? | 等等 你刚才说什么? |
[38:38] | You’re the one that ran away. | 明明是你溜走的 |
[38:40] | I don’t think so. | 金色的头发 |
[38:41] | Blonde hair, yellow dress, | 黄色的衣服 外加黑色的披肩 |
[38:42] | black furry thing? | 不是你吗? |
[38:43] | There is only one serena van der woodsen. | 现场只有一个瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[38:45] | Yeah, no, not tonight. | 是的 不过今晚不止一个 |
[38:51] | Let me say… | 我想说的是… |
[38:53] | For the record… | 郑重其事地告诉你.. |
[38:55] | I like you. | 我爱你 |
[38:57] | Only you. | 只爱你一个 |
[39:00] | Well, that’s good, because I feel the same about you. | 太好了 我也想说同样的话 |
[39:06] | I’m glad that’s cleared up. | 太好了 一切都澄清了 |
[39:14] | Hey, um, you know,I hear the ice capades are coming to town. | 据我所知 滑冰巡回表演快到这儿 |
[39:17] | Mm. if you’re there, so am i. | 你到哪儿 我跟到哪… |
[39:36] | You guys are up late. | 你们还没有睡 |
[39:39] | We were celebrating. | 我们在庆祝 |
[39:40] | Eleanor waldorf has agreed | 布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[39:41] | to let your father’s firm Take her company public. | 同意让你爸爸帮助她们公司上市 |
[39:45] | Congrats. that’s great news. | 好消息啊 值得庆贺 |
[39:46] | It is, which is why I was looking for a wine opener | 的确是这样 我打算找开瓶器 |
[39:50] | So I could surprise your father with a bottle of margaux, | 然后开瓶玛歌葡萄酒给你爸爸庆祝 |
[39:52] | Which is how I found this. | 但是我却找到了这个 |
[40:00] | Well, what do you have to say for yourself, nate? | 你想说什么 内特? |
[40:05] | What? | 什么? |
[40:06] | Well, it isn’t mine, and it isn’t your father’s, | 这包东西不是我的 也不是你爸爸的 |
[40:09] | So that only leaves one other person in this house. | 那只可能 属于这个屋子里的另外一个人 |
[40:18] | Hey, you’re still up. | 你还没睡 |
[40:19] | Yeah, not that tired. well, I am. I’m exhausted. | -我不累 -我倒是累坏了 |
[40:23] | I ended up going to that ball, actually. | 我最终还是去了化妆舞会 |
[40:24] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:28] | Well, your night’s not over. | 不过你还不能睡觉 |
[40:31] | There’s someone here to see you. | 有人要见你 |
[40:40] | Pierogis? I come in peace. | 以为我是来找茬的?放心 我完全心平气和 |
[40:44] | Great. ’cause I’m starving. | 那就好 我饿坏了 |
[40:55] | Save it, humphrey. you’ve never done contrite well. | 省省吧 汉弗瑞 你道歉一直都很烂 |
[41:00] | Besides, I’m the one who should apologize. | 更何况应该是我说对不起 |
[41:01] | No, really, I am. | 不 我应该早点告诉你 |
[41:03] | I should have told you about serena. | 关于瑟琳娜的事情 |
[41:04] | And I should have asked you. | 我应该早点问你 |
[41:06] | well, I shouldn’t have lied about tonight | 我今晚不应该撒谎 |
[41:08] | And I shouldn’t have run out on you. | 我也不应该扔下你跑走 |
[41:11] | Look, if we’re gonna be friends again, | 如果我们还是朋友 |
[41:14] | We’re gonna have to figure this stuff out. | 就必须把这次的事处理好 |
[41:17] | You’re right, and I’ve missed having a friend. | 你说的不错 我差点失去一个朋友 |
[41:20] | I’ve missed being one. | 我没做好朋友的职责 |
[41:22] | We can start slow, with the basics. | 我们可以慢慢来 从基本的开始 |
[41:24] | Like, uh, fewer lies, more ukrainian food. | 比如少说谎 多吃东西 |
[41:27] | And you telling me About everything | 你可以告诉我 |
[41:29] | I missed while I was gone, | 离开后发生的一些事情 |
[41:31] | Such as serena. | 例如瑟琳娜 |
[41:37] | Well, she’s pretty fantastic, | 她很迷人 |
[41:40] | Almost as good as this pierogi. | 也很敏锐 |
[41:41] | Yeah, she’s got this crazy mother who’s always, | 她那难缠的老妈 |
[41:44] | like, Sparring with me | 经常和我争论 |
[41:45] | And this… and this best friend | 还有她的好朋友 |
[41:48] | Who’s very hard for me to deal with. | 也很难应付 |
[41:50] | The best friend has a boyfriend who’s hard for me to deal with. | 她好朋友的 男朋友也是同样难对付 |
[41:52] | It’s… it’s all very hard for me. it’s very hard for me. | 一切对我来说都很难 |