时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Okay, so you can meet people, | 这样你能见到些大人物 |
[00:24] | Become a part of something. | 然后融入这个圈子 |
[00:25] | Nathaniel I’m shocked. | 内特尼尔 很让我吃惊啊 |
[00:26] | I thought you were strictly an herbal man. | 我还以为你只吃中草药呢 |
[00:28] | This isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[00:29] | …which is how I found this. | …问题是我怎么找到了这个 |
[00:31] | It isn’t mine, | 这不是我的 |
[00:31] | And it isn’t your father’s. | 这也不是你爸爸的 |
[00:33] | What do you have to say for yourself, Nate? | 内特 你能解释一下吗? |
[00:34] | You said you love me. | 你说过你爱我的 |
[00:36] | Loved you. | 爱过你 |
[00:38] | I’m sorry I kissed you, but I did it | 抱歉我吻了你 但那是因为我觉得 |
[00:39] | Because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. | 应该让他体会到失去你的痛苦 |
[00:42] | I like you, only you. | 我喜欢你 只有你一人 |
[00:44] | That’s good because I feel the same about you. | 很好啊 因为… 我对你也有同样的感觉 |
[00:48] | The masks come off at midnight, and I kind of need my disguise. | 午夜时面具要摘下来 我需要掩饰一下 |
[00:50] | You know what? you wanna trade? | 那你愿意和我的换吗? |
[00:52] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[00:54] | Serena, I know we both care about Blair, | 瑟琳娜 我知道我们都很在乎布莱尔 |
[00:55] | But maybe the best thing is for me | 但也许对我来说 |
[00:56] | to just tell her the truth. | 最好是告诉她真相 |
[00:57] | I’m not over you. oh! | 我忘不了你 |
[01:01] | Nate? Serena. | -内特? -瑟琳娜?! |
[01:03] | Hey! have you seen Nate? | 你看到内特了吗? |
[01:06] | Jenny. | 珍妮… |
[01:37] | Have you heard, upper east siders? | 东区的”贵族”们 你们听说了吗? |
[01:39] | Burlesque is all the rage again, | 脱衣舞又开始大行其道了 |
[01:41] | And sometimes a little raging is exactly what you need. | 有时候你需要的 正是这种强烈的感觉 |
[02:01] | And as always, | 和往常一样 |
[02:03] | Chuck’s aiming to be ahead of the curves. | 恰克总是想要站在风口浪尖 |
[02:08] | Who’s that girl? | 那妞儿是谁? |
[02:09] | I have no idea. | 不知道啊 |
[02:12] | But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 看来我们还是先倒回去吧 |
[02:15] | 2 Days earlier | 2天前 |
[02:18] | You want your dad to invest in a strip joint? | 你想要你的父亲投资脱衣舞酒吧? |
[02:20] | How midtown. a burlesque club | -市中心怎么样? -一家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[02:22] | A respectable place, | 在那个神圣的地方 |
[02:24] | Where people can be transported to another time, | 人们会被带到另一个世界 |
[02:26] | Where they can feel free to let loose. | 在那里他们会尽情享受自由 |
[02:28] | No judgment. Pure escape. | 没有评判 纯粹的避风港 |
[02:30] | What happens at victrola stays at victrola. | 把开心和不快都留在维克多拉(酒吧的名字) |
[02:34] | Well, it does have franchise potential. | 恩 确实是有经营的潜力 |
[02:36] | Chuck Bass, | 恰克·拜斯 |
[02:37] | I do believe all your years of underage boozing | 看来你多年喝酒泡妞的生活经历 |
[02:40] | And womanizing have finally paid Off. | 终于有了用武之地了 |
[02:42] | Truly, I am proud. | 真的 我很骄傲 |
[02:45] | And you are my toughest critic. | 这是我收到的最苛刻的评价 |
[02:46] | Well, second toughest. | 厄… 应该是第二苛刻的 |
[02:48] | So do you think your father will go for it? | 可是你觉得你爸爸会投资吗? |
[02:50] | It is exactly the kind of innovative thinking | 这种创新的理念绝对是 |
[02:53] | Upon which the Bass empire was built. | 建立”拜斯帝国”所必需的 |
[02:55] | It is the perfect thing. I’ve been waiting for this. | 这太完美了 我等的就是这个时刻 |
[02:56] | We are so late.Are you coming | 我们要迟到了 你来吗? |
[02:59] | Gotta pitch it to bart. | 我得把这个给我老爸 |
[03:02] | Victory party here tomorrow. | 明天在这会开庆功派对的 |
[03:04] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会错过的 |
[03:05] | I’ll send a car. | 我会派车去接你 |
[03:07] | Don’t be nervous. he’s gonna love it. | 别紧张哦 他会喜欢这个计划的 |
[03:13] | They all seem very discreet. It’s up to you, | 这几家看起来都挺谨慎的 最终决定权在你 |
[03:15] | But you will choose a facility, | 但是你要选择一家机构 |
[03:17] | and you will get the help that you need, | 得到你需要的帮助 |
[03:18] | after our dinner with Eleanor’s tomorrow night, of course | 当然是在明晚和霍道夫家吃完饭后 |
[03:21] | Unless you’d like to ruin the celebration | 除非你想破坏你父亲庆祝 |
[03:23] | Honoring your father’s new business union with eleanor. | 和埃莉诺成为生意上的伙伴 |
[03:25] | Anne, it’s all right. let me talk to him. | 安妮 好了…让我来跟他谈谈 |
[03:36] | How could you not tell her the drugs were yours? | 你怎么能不告诉她毒品是你的? |
[03:37] | You’re not gonna end up in one of these places. | 你不会一辈子呆在那些地方的 |
[03:40] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她谈谈 |
[03:41] | You know how your mother overreacts. | 你知道你妈妈总是反应过度的 |
[03:43] | Yeah, ’cause it’s mom who’s the problem, right? | 是啊 但那是妈妈有问题吗? |
[03:44] | Look, work’s been kicking my ass lately. | 听着 我最近被工作逼疯了 |
[03:47] | The old man doesn’t wear the hours as well as he used to. | 我老了 就不像当年那样了 |
[03:56] | This young viper at the office, Frank Meltzer, | 是办公室的一个阴险的年轻人 叫弗兰克·迈尔茨的 |
[03:58] | Saw me fading one night, so he offered me a pick-me-up. | 一天晚上他看见我萎靡不振 就给了我一杯酒… |
[04:01] | It was stupid. I didn’t even like it. | 那时很傻 我根本不喜欢那玩意儿 |
[04:04] | Hey, I’ll flush the bag right now, all right? | 我马上就把那包东西冲走 行吗? |
[04:08] | Dad, I just want you to be | 爸 我只希望你能… |
[04:09] | Look, let’s not put a damper on the upcoming festivities. | 听着 宴会明天就开始了 咱们都别扫兴 |
[04:14] | I’ve landed the Waldorf account, | 我已经搞定了霍道夫家的生意 |
[04:17] | And my son has landed the Waldorf. | 而我儿子也已经搞定了霍道夫家的女儿 |
[04:21] | So that’s it? | 这就算完了吗? |
[04:23] | Hey, I’m not cutting the conversation short. | 我要说的都说了 |
[04:27] | Drinks after school at the club? | 放学后在俱乐部里喝一杯? |
[04:29] | Nonalcoholic, of course. | 当然是无酒精的 |
[04:34] | No, you don’t understand, Vanessa. | 不 你不明白 瓦内萨 |
[04:35] | Okay, the store lent it to me for the ball, | 那个商店把它借给我去参加舞会 |
[04:37] | And if I don’t find it, blair is gonna kill me. | 如果我找不到它 布莱尔会要了我的命的 |
[04:40] | It’s under her name, | 是被记在她名下的 |
[04:41] | And she doesn’t even know I went. | 可她不知道我去了 |
[04:44] | No, Alison, I sent that two weeks ago. | 不是的 艾利森 我两周前就送去了 |
[04:46] | Dad, have you seen a bracelet? | 爸 你看见一条手链吗? |
[04:47] | You know, round, silverish, sparkly? Yeah, | 就是那条圆形银质的 闪闪的那条 |
[04:49] | I think I saw that next to that ambiguous vague thing | 我看到是放在那个不确定的地方边上 |
[04:51] | by the nondescript place. | 那个不知道是什么东西的旁边 |
[04:53] | He hasn’t seen it. | 他没见到过 |
[04:55] | No, Alison, i-wh–i haven’t told them anything yet. | 没有 艾利森 我…还没有告诉他们呢 |
[04:59] | Well, what should I be telling them | 我该跟他们说什么 |
[05:00] | When I don’t even know what’s… | 连我也不知道… |
[05:04] | Who you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲话? |
[05:05] | – Your mother. – Tell her I say hi. | -你妈妈 -代我向她问好 |
[05:09] | Jenny says hello. | 珍妮向你问好 |
[05:11] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲话 |
[05:15] | Where’s the other Humphrey? | 另一个汉弗瑞呢? |
[05:19] | Ow. Brick not comfortable. | 噢 砖头硌着了 不舒服 |
[05:21] | All right, I’ll take one for the team. | 好吧 那就我来牺牲一下吧 |
[05:23] | Ooh! Yeah, this is definitely not very comfortable. | 是啊 这的确不舒服 |
[05:27] | I know. You’d think all the money | 我知道 我们已经为这个私立学校 |
[05:27] | that we spent on this private school, | 花了这么多钱 |
[05:29] | they could at least give us a comfortable spot to make it out | 他们至少得为我们提供一个舒服的场所约会 |
[05:31] | Or a better chemistry teacher. Mr. Peiser is a little weird. | 或者一个好点的化学老师 派司先生有点儿怪 |
[05:35] | Wait, you’re thinking about Mr. Peiser right now? | 打住 你现在想到的是派司先生? |
[05:37] | We are at school. | 因为我们在学校嘛 |
[05:42] | Hey, Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[05:44] | Why don’t you get a room? | 你们俩怎么不去开间房呢 |
[05:45] | Oh, that’s the plight of the manhattan teenager. | 那是曼哈顿的小朋友干的事儿 |
[05:47] | No cars. | 还是没有车的小朋友 |
[05:51] | You know, we could find a place more private. | 你知道吗 我们可以找到一个更隐蔽的地方 |
[05:53] | Our parents aren’t always home. | 我们的父母有时不在家 |
[05:56] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[05:56] | They must eventually leave. | 必需等到他们最终离开的时候 |
[05:59] | The problem is waiting for eventually. | 问题就是要等到他们最终离开 |
[06:04] | What’s the rush? really, it’s not like this sucks. | 干嘛这么急? 真的 其实这里也不算很糟 |
[06:06] | Minus the brick and the paparazzi. | 除去烂砖头和狗仔队 |
[06:10] | Spotted, Serena and not-so-lonely boy | 发现… 瑟琳娜和不再单身的男孩 |
[06:13] | Clearly past courtship in the courtyard. | 显然在庭院里平安度过了求爱期 |
[06:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:23] | You know, we should talk about this, though, | 知道吗 我们还是应该谈谈这事 |
[06:25] | About us, | 关于我们 |
[06:27] | About eventually. | 关于那个最终时刻 |
[06:28] | Definitely. Yes. | 的确应该 是的 是的 |
[06:31] | Or we could just get it over with in a broom closet. | 或许我们可以在一个扫帚橱里搞定 |
[06:35] | In a broom closet? | 扫帚橱? |
[06:35] | That is– that is rich, Serena. | 那真… 真有趣 瑟琳娜 |
[06:38] | Mr. peiser’s waiting. | 派司先生在等着呢 |
[06:42] | But can brooklyn keep up with the uptown express? | 但是”布鲁克林”能赶上”东区”的表达方式吗? |
[06:50] | Oh. Serena, right? | 瑟琳娜 是吗? |
[06:53] | Uh, that’s… funny. | 很好笑哦 |
[06:56] | Mm, not really. no. | 不太好笑 |
[06:57] | No. | 没错 |
[06:59] | Uh, what are you doing in the girls’ hall? | 你在女生楼里干嘛呢? |
[07:02] | I was actually looking for you. | 实际上 我在找你 |
[07:04] | You know, I really didn’t mean anything | 那天我说对瑟琳娜还有感觉 |
[07:05] | I said About having feelings for Serena. | 其实不是那个意思 |
[07:06] | Maybe you didn’t. I just | 也许是这样 只是 |
[07:09] | I mean, I don’t even care, but other people might. | 我是说 我不在意 可是其他人不一定这么想 |
[07:14] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:15] | Yeah, including my brother. | 包括我哥哥 |
[07:20] | You brought me chocolates? | 你给我巧克力? |
[07:23] | Well, I know you care about being friends with blair, | 我知道你很想成为布莱尔的朋友 |
[07:25] | And your brother– he’s with Serena, | 而你哥和瑟琳娜在一起 |
[07:29] | And I just really need you to help me out here. | 我真的很希望你能帮我 |
[07:33] | You promise? | 你能答应吗? |
[07:34] | Promise what? | 答应什么? |
[07:37] | Uh, promise to help me come up with a more | 答应帮我想一个比这更有 |
[07:40] | creative apology than these. | 创意的道歉方法 |
[07:42] | Oh. I’m sorry for taking you for granted lately, okay? | 真抱歉 最近总是不够重视你 |
[07:44] | That is so sweet! but I prefer the gold collection, | 真好 但我更想要金饰 |
[07:48] | But thank you. | 还是要谢谢你 |
[07:55] | Hey, cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[08:02] | I think you dropped this at the ball. | 我想你在舞会上落下了这个 |
[08:09] | I hate secrets more than anything. | 我最恨秘密了 |
[08:11] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[08:13] | Friends don’t lie, and we’re friends, right? | 朋友间从不撒谎 我们是朋友 是吧 |
[08:17] | Right. | 是的 |
[08:21] | Jenny Humphrey’s rise to the penthouse has been short and sweet | 珍妮·汉弗瑞飞上云霄的过程 短暂而又甜蜜 |
[08:24] | But if she crosses blair waldorf, | 但是如果和布莱尔·霍道夫对着干 |
[08:26] | It’s straight back to the basement. | 她只会直直的跌入低谷 |
[08:28] | Looks like this little lamb needs to stay silent or else. | 看起来这只小羊羔 需要安静一会儿了 否则… |
[08:40] | When can I go public with you? | 什么时候我俩才能公开 |
[08:41] | My kids have to know first. | 我得先让孩子知道 |
[08:44] | Well, your secret’s safe with me. | 我不会说出去的 |
[08:49] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[08:50] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[08:51] | Um, well… bart, | 好的 巴特 |
[08:55] | Um, I think your points earlier were excellent… | 我觉得你提的几点很好 |
[08:58] | Mm-hmm. and, um, I plan to bring them up | 我打算在下次家长会上 |
[09:00] | At the next parent teacher meeting. | 把它们提出来 |
[09:04] | Um, thank you, lily. | 谢谢 莉莉 |
[09:19] | Not much future as an actress. | 没有做女演员的潜质 |
[09:21] | You don’t say anything to Serena. | 什么都不要和瑟琳娜说 |
[09:23] | You don’t say anything to anyone. | 也不要和任何人说 |
[09:26] | Lily would like this to play out in a certain way. | 莉莉希望我们能慢慢地公开 |
[09:29] | So you’re serious about her? | 那你对她是认真的了? |
[09:34] | What’s with the business formal? | 生意的事情怎么样了 |
[09:35] | Are you being arraigned for something? | 是不是有什么提案之类的? |
[09:40] | I have an investment idea | 我有一个投资构想 |
[09:42] | I think is utterly unique to your company. | 在你的公司绝对独一无二 |
[09:45] | Something avant-garde, yet nostalgic. | 前卫 又有点怀旧 |
[09:47] | It is the perfect way for you | 对你来说 是揭开拜斯公司面纱 |
[09:50] | to loosen the top button of bass,inc. | 最完美的方式 |
[09:52] | Like you’ve been wanting, sir. | 正如您一直所想的 先生 |
[09:56] | I am so pleased. | 我太高兴了 |
[09:59] | You are? | 真的? |
[10:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[10:02] | Do you how long I’ve been waiting for you | 你知道 希望你对聚会以外的也能产生兴趣 |
[10:03] | To be interested in something other than partying? | 我已经等了多久吗? |
[10:10] | You should come see the place. | 你应该看看这个企划 |
[10:11] | It sells itself. | 事实胜于雄辩 |
[10:15] | I have some meetings, but, uh, how’s after– | 我还有几个会 但是 下午怎样… |
[10:19] | A-after’s–after’s great. | 那就下午吧 |
[10:22] | After’s good. | 下午很好 |
[10:23] | So… I heard on “gossip girl” | 我在”八卦天后”上看到 |
[10:26] | That you were having sex with dan out here… | 你和丹在这里做爱 |
[10:29] | In streaming video. | 是视频哦 |
[10:30] | Ugh! god, kati and is filmed us? | 天哪 凯蒂和IS把我们拍下来了? |
[10:32] | Oh, it’s all very “high school musical” scandalous. | 总是传播一些高校言情剧式的绯闻 |
[10:35] | And no, they haven’t streamed it yet, but… | 但她们还没有上传 不过… |
[10:41] | I heard it was… aggressive. | 我听说 很狂野哦 |
[10:43] | I must say, dan has been surprisingly good | 我得承认 丹在我们做的每件事时 |
[10:45] | At everything we’ve done. | 表现得都非常棒 |
[10:46] | Which is… everything? | 比如? 所有的事? |
[10:48] | No! but feel free to ask any personal questions. | 不是啦 不过我不介意你问我任何私人问题 |
[10:52] | But you’ve talked about it, right? | 但是你们已经谈过了 对吧? |
[10:53] | No, mom, we haven’t. | 没有 老妈 我们没有 |
[10:55] | May I remind you that this is your first real boyfriend, s., | 我得提醒你 这是你第一个真正意义上的男朋友 S |
[10:59] | And in relationships, you talk about stuff. | 在一段感情里 你们是会谈到这些的 |
[11:01] | I know, but I don’t know, sometimes talking about it or planning | 我明白 但是有时候讨论或者计划 |
[11:05] | it can ruin a good thing,you know? | 是会坏了好事的 |
[11:08] | I would know. | 我倒想知道 |
[11:11] | Well, as long as you’re not worried. | 好吧 只要你不担心就行 |
[11:13] | Well, I’m not, but I don’t know, he might be. | 我没有 但是 也许他会 |
[11:17] | Is it possible for a guy to want to slow things down? | 男生想要放慢进程 这可能吗? |
[11:19] | Only the guys we like. | 只有我们喜欢的那些男生才会 |
[11:23] | But… with you, | 但是 如果是你… |
[11:26] | I can’t imagine why. | 我想不出理由来 |
[11:36] | How was i? | 我怎么样? |
[11:38] | I don’t know. let’s ask the judges. hmm. | 不知道 我们来问问评委吧 |
[11:42] | I was gonna give you a 3, | 我本来要给你3分 |
[11:43] | But since you’re a virgin, I gave you an extra point. | 但是考虑到你是个处男 再给你加一分 |
[11:46] | Hey, I chose to wait. | 我选择继续等待 |
[11:48] | Sex is meaningful, like art, | 性是很有意义的事 就像艺术 |
[11:50] | And you don’t rush art. | 是急不来的 |
[11:52] | Who’s art? did you sleep with him? | 艺术是谁 你和他上床了? |
[11:56] | Did you sleep with him? | 你和他上床了? |
[11:57] | Did you or did you not sleep with him? | 你到底有没有和他上床? |
[12:00] | Yes, Alison, I did encourage you to do your paintings, | 没错 艾利森 我是鼓励过你作画 |
[12:02] | Not the next door neighbor. | 而不是和你的邻居”做” |
[12:05] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:12] | Ah, dan, i-i didn’t realize you were home. | 丹 我没意识到你在家 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry you had to hear that. | 真抱歉让你听到这些 |
[12:15] | Well, I did. something about, uh, uh, mom and a neighbor? | 我是听到了 有关妈妈和她邻居 |
[12:18] | Yeah, it’s… complicated. | 这有些复杂 |
[12:21] | Mom’s having an affair. it’s easy when you just say it. | 妈有外遇了 直接说出来多简单 |
[12:23] | Not to your son. | 对儿子说可不那么简单 |
[12:25] | Well, she hasn’t exactly been rushing back to us. | 好吧 她根本不急着想回来 |
[12:27] | It’s good to know why. | 现在知道原因了 也不错 |
[12:30] | I’m home. what’s going on, dad? | 我回来了 怎么了? 爸 |
[12:33] | Uh, nothing. just gotta get some groceries. | 没事 准备出去买些日用品了 |
[12:39] | Dan? | 丹? |
[12:40] | Uh, sorry, jen. I got a lot of homework, so… | 抱歉 我有一大堆作业要做 |
[12:47] | Ey, dad. I’m, like, ten blocks away. | 爸 我大概还有十个街区就到了 |
[12:49] | What? | 什么? |
[12:50] | Oh, sorry, nate. | 抱歉 内特 |
[12:51] | I have to take a rain check on our drink. | 我们的下午茶时间得延期了 |
[12:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:56] | Client in crisis. can’t get out of the office, | 客户有麻烦 我没法从办公室走开 |
[12:58] | But I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 但我会尽早回家 |
[13:01] | Well, dad, our talk was kind of important. | 爸 我们有要紧的事要谈 |
[13:02] | It’s business, nate. | 这是生意 内特 |
[13:03] | You understand, right? | 你能理解的 是吧 |
[13:05] | We’ll talk later. | 待会儿再说 |
[13:10] | Looks like parents can be deceiving n both sides of the bridge. | 看来家长可以两头都欺骗 |
[13:29] | You are… | 你太… |
[13:31] | Really talented. | 太有天赋了 |
[13:37] | Dad. | 爸 |
[13:41] | I, uh, ahem. I didn’t think you’d make it. | 我没想到你真会来 |
[13:44] | And you want me to pour hundreds of thousands of dollars | 你找个理由让我撒大把的银子 |
[13:46] | Into an excuse for you to be around booze and women? | 让你去喝酒泡妞? |
[13:49] | No. no, i… did you read the proposal? | 不不 你看了企划案吗? |
[13:53] | It shows a much bigger picture. | 里面说得详细 |
[13:54] | I came down here because I saw the effort you made. | 我来这儿是因为我看到了你的努力 |
[13:57] | You want to impress me with your commitment to something? | 你想用你的付出来打动我? |
[13:59] | Try getting a few a’s in school or maybe a part-time job. | 不如试着在学校多得几个A 或者做份兼职 |
[14:20] | Looks like the pot calling the kettle black | 看来这五十步笑百步 |
[14:22] | has young bass boiling over, | 让小拜斯有些不服 |
[14:24] | And if we know chuck | 如果我们了解恰克 |
[14:25] | He’s not one to let things lie. | 就知道他可不会善罢甘休 |
[14:28] | Someone pour that man a drink. | 有人要难堪了 |
[14:31] | You need to look elegant for the archibald dinner Tomorrow night, | 明晚和内特家人吃饭的时候你要穿得优雅些 |
[14:33] | So what do you think? | 这件怎么样? |
[14:35] | Yes,it would be very nice,if I was sailing up on the mayflower. | 嗯 如果我是古代人的话 |
[14:40] | Anne archibald was wearing her amazing | 安妮·阿齐布尔德那天晚上戴着 |
[14:45] | cornelius vanderbilt diamond ring the other night. | 她那只令人惊叹的卡尼尔·范德比钻戒 |
[14:47] | She was going on and on | 不停得说这颗戒指 |
[14:49] | About how it would end up on your finger… | 会如何传承到你的手上 |
[14:53] | someday. | 总有一天 |
[14:54] | Wait. | 等下 |
[14:55] | Nate spoke to hismother about our future? | 内特跟他妈妈谈了我们以后的事? |
[14:58] | He actually asked for the family ring? | 他真的问他妈妈要了祖传的戒指? |
[15:28] | Looks like cold, hard cash an get you the cold, rd truth. | 看来冰冷的金钱能够揭示无情的现实 |
[15:32] | Didn’t anyone tell you, n.? be careful what you fish for. | 没有人提醒过你吗 N?小心你在调查的一切 |
[15:45] | Can’t believe we actually got the apartment to ourselves. | 真不敢相信这里只有我俩 |
[15:48] | You got downtown pretty fast. well, with an opportunity like this, | -你来得真快 -像这种好机会 |
[15:51] | One needs to take advantage. mmm. | 我肯定不能错过啊 |
[16:01] | How long do you think ill your dad and sister will be back? | 你觉得你妹跟你爸 大概多久后回来? |
[16:03] | Uh, anywhere from an hour to 20 minutes? | 20分钟到1个小时之间 |
[16:07] | Well, 20 minutes is plenty. | 嗯 20分钟足够了 |
[16:16] | It’s kind of bright in here, don’t you think? | 不觉得这里有点太亮吗? |
[16:19] | Uh,maybe get someblinds or A… a clapper. | 也许弄些窗帘 或是加点掌声 |
[16:22] | Mm, how about next time? | 下次再说吧 |
[16:31] | Hey, dan. hungry? | 丹 饿了吗? |
[16:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:34] | Hi. Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:36] | Hi. vanessa, right? | 你好 瓦内萨 对吗? |
[16:37] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:38] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:40] | And good to see you | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:41] | Seeing us seeing you. | 看见我们 看到你 |
[16:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:48] | You really need to start using that door. | 你真得学着从门口进来了 |
[16:50] | Which you’re showing me to. | 你不是在带我去嘛 |
[16:51] | Well,practice makes perfect. | 熟能生巧嘛 |
[16:52] | Leaving,out the door. | 我会离开 从门后消失 |
[16:55] | And we appreciate it. | 我们非常感谢你 |
[17:09] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:13] | So do you think we should talk about it? | 你觉得我们该谈谈吗? |
[17:17] | You mean about about vanessa? | 你 你是说关于瓦内萨的吗? |
[17:19] | No,you know what? She’s like family. | 别误会 她就跟家人一样 没关系的 |
[17:21] | It feels comfortable,and so therefore, | 所以 她常常会 |
[17:23] | she often shows up without calling. | 突然出现 |
[17:24] | No,I-I mean about what almost,maybe, | 不 我是说刚刚就快要 |
[17:28] | Might have just happened. | 可能大概会发生的事情 |
[17:29] | Oh,you mean if vanessa hadn’t entered, | 哦 你是说如果瓦内萨没进来的话 |
[17:33] | And we… | 我们就… |
[17:34] | or we could not talk about it. | 或者我们也不用继续说下去 |
[17:39] | Dan,we’re home. | 丹 我们回来了 |
[17:43] | We got breakfast. | 给你带了早餐 |
[17:45] | Hungry? | 饿吗? |
[17:48] | Spotted,bass drunk off his ass at the palace bar, | 发现 拜斯在皇宫酒吧里喝得烂醉 |
[17:52] | Drinking away his woes and investment capital. | 借以忘掉他的悲伤 还有他的投资计划 |
[17:55] | Nathaniel,your position in my esteem | 内特尼尔 我心里对你的尊重 |
[17:58] | Has been replaced by your voice mail. | 已被你的留言所取代 |
[18:01] | So…bart didn’t go for vicola, | 巴特不肯投资维克多拉 |
[18:04] | But truth is I bought the house out already for tonight, | 但事实是 今晚我已经包下那里了 |
[18:07] | And it’s not a par-tay without my people or any people. | 如果没有你们和其他人 还叫什么派对 |
[18:14] | I’ll see you there. | 今晚见 |
[18:26] | Long night? | 喝了一整夜? |
[18:28] | Alfonso made me an omelet. | 阿尔弗索给我做了蛋饼 |
[18:30] | I may have washed it down with a bellini or two. | 我可能喝了一两杯 贝里尼酒把它灌下去了 |
[18:34] | You father didn’t go for your business proposal. | 你爸爸没有同意你的投资计划 |
[18:40] | Come on.Let me help you. | 起来吧 我来扶你 |
[18:43] | He was born poor. | 他出生贫穷 |
[18:45] | I was born loaded.Yeah. | -我含着金汤匙出世 -是的 |
[18:47] | But if the only way to impress him is if I started with nothing, | 如果一定要从零开始 才能得到他的欢心 |
[18:52] | Then why doesn’t he just take it all away? | 那他不接受我的想法呢? |
[18:57] | Because he loves you. | 因为他爱你啊 |
[19:00] | No good parent likes to see his child go without. | 父母都希望自己儿女得到更多啊 |
[19:03] | I had the idea. | 我有想法 |
[19:04] | I did the work. | 我肯努力去做 |
[19:08] | He tells me I can’t be committed, | 他说我没有责任感 |
[19:09] | and he’s the onescrewing 25 year olds… | 但他应该对你负责任的时候 |
[19:13] | when he’s supposedly committed to you. | 却和一个25岁的女人搞在一起 |
[19:14] | We’re newly committed,as recent as last week. | 我们上个礼拜才刚刚重归于好 |
[19:19] | I wonder why he was pawing | 那为什么昨天 |
[19:21] | some asian chick in his limo yesterday. | 他还在轿车里抱着个亚洲女人 |
[19:27] | How could I be surprised,really? | 我怎么会感到惊讶呢 |
[19:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:37] | I’m on my way. | 我就过来 |
[19:44] | uh,I’m late for my blowout at arden’S. | 我要赶着去雅顿的宴会 |
[19:46] | Mom,please. | 妈 拜托 |
[19:48] | The drugs were dad’S. | 那些毒品是爸爸的 |
[19:51] | I mean,I guess he thought it’d be easier on everyone | 我想 他可能觉得我来背黑锅的话 |
[19:52] | if I took the hit, | 能让大家都好受些 |
[19:54] | But they were his. | 但毒品确实是他的 |
[19:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[19:58] | No,he promised me he’d flush the coke, | 他答应过我会把毒品冲走的 |
[20:00] | Then I caught him buying more. | 但我又看见他买了 |
[20:01] | The lengths that you will go to to get out of trouble | 你以为这样就能为自己洗脱吗? |
[20:03] | Mom,he has a problem. | 妈 他确实有问题 |
[20:05] | I need your help,please. | 我需要你帮忙 拜托 |
[20:10] | You look down at the floor | 每次别人跟你说事实的时候 |
[20:11] | every time someone tries to tell you the truth. | 你眼睛就会往地下看 |
[20:14] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:15] | Mom. | 妈 |
[20:18] | I saw dad buying drugs yesterday. | 我昨天看到爸爸买毒品了 |
[20:22] | He’s been under a lot of pressure, | 他最近压力很大 |
[20:25] | And if you hadn’t been so difficult lately… | 并且假如你最近 不是让人这么担心… |
[20:27] | What? | 什么? |
[20:28] | Your latest rebellions have been very hard on your father,nate. | 你最近的反叛让你爸爸很为难 内特 |
[20:31] | All this business with dartmouth, | 你去达特茅斯读书的事 |
[20:33] | Your issues with blair. | 你跟布莱尔的问题 |
[20:34] | Mom,dad needs your help. | 妈 爸爸需要你帮他 |
[20:36] | Not another word of this. | 别说了 |
[20:38] | We have a celebratory dinner to get to. | 今晚我们还有个庆功宴要去 |
[20:41] | Please wear a tie. | 记得戴领带 |
[20:54] | see… | 看… |
[20:57] | You curl your fingers into a fist, | 把手指蜷成拳头 |
[20:58] | And with simple thrust of force, | 然后轻轻用力 |
[21:00] | You knock on the door. | 就能学会怎样敲门了 |
[21:03] | Hey,I didn’t use the fire escape. | 这次我没有用救生梯哦 |
[21:06] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来嘛 |
[21:07] | And what are you doing watching porn? | 那你为什么在看A片? |
[21:12] | It’s not porn. It’s art cinema. | 这不是A片 这是文艺片 |
[21:14] | Oh,from what I saw earlier, | 从我早前的观察看来 |
[21:16] | You don’t need to be doing research. | 你不需要再做资料搜集了啊 |
[21:18] | I can’t talk about this with you. | 我不能跟你聊这个 |
[21:20] | I’m curious,though,about the change in your attitude, | 可是我对你态度的转变很好奇 |
[21:23] | because may I remind you, | 请容我提醒你 |
[21:25] | That in your pale,romantic,tortured days, | 在你那青涩 浪漫 痛苦的岁月里 |
[21:28] | you’d wax on,and I quote,that, | 你总是很说激动地说 我引用一下哦 |
[21:29] | “sex is meaningful,like art,and you don’t rush art.” | “性是很有意义的事 就像艺术” 是急不来的 |
[21:34] | That was in,uh,25. | 那是在 呃… 2005年 |
[21:36] | I was more idealistic then. I was much younger, | 我那时还比较理想主义 那时太年轻了 |
[21:39] | And there wasn’t an actual girl who wanted to have sex with me. | 而且当时也没有女孩要跟我上床 |
[21:44] | You’re… | 你打算… |
[21:45] | going to lose your virginity. | 就这么失去你的处男之身了 |
[21:47] | Ooh,can you… | 噢 你能不能… |
[21:49] | My friend dan. | 我的朋友丹 |
[21:51] | Please not turn my sex life into a country song? | 拜托不要把我的性生活变成 乡村歌曲好吗? |
[21:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:55] | I’m sure Serena knows what to do, | 我想瑟琳娜 肯定知道该怎么做 |
[21:57] | What with her vast experiences | 她有那么多经验 |
[21:58] | With boarding school professors, | 和寄宿学校的教授啦 |
[22:01] | Pamplonian bullfighters, | 和潘普洛纳的斗牛士啦 |
[22:03] | Best friends’ boyfriends… | 和好朋友的男朋友啦… |
[22:05] | That’s enough now. You can go.Please. | 够了 你可以走了 |
[22:13] | But if it were me with you… | 如果是我和你在一起的话… |
[22:18] | I’d want you to hide cedric, | 我希望你把赛德里的海报藏起来 |
[22:21] | Maybe get some candles | 摆点蜡烛 |
[22:23] | And replace the football sheets. | 把足球床单换了 |
[22:27] | But…take it or leave it. | 不过… 听不听随你 |
[22:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:37] | Thanks for helping me out with the bracelet. | 谢谢你帮我搞定手链的事 |
[22:39] | I didn’t know a broken clasp could cost that much. | 我不知道弄坏一个钩子 竟然要赔那么多钱 |
[22:40] | Oh,it was my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[22:42] | Oh,wait. No,it wasn’T. | 哦 等等 不是的 |
[22:44] | Game recognizes game,little J. | 游戏可以玩 小珍妮 |
[22:47] | But you have to show more respect. | 但你得更尊重规则 |
[22:48] | This is the last time I’ve helped you. | 这是我最后一次帮你了 |
[22:50] | Next time you cross me,I won’t be as forgiving. | 下次你背叛我 我不会再手软的 |
[22:53] | Don’t worry. There won’t be a next time. | 别担心 不会有下次了 |
[22:55] | Good,’cause I wanna tell you something, | 很好 因为我有些事想告诉你 |
[22:57] | something nobody knows,not even Serena. | 一些没人知道的事 连瑟琳娜也不知道 |
[23:00] | You can keep a secret,right? | 你会保密的 对吗? |
[23:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:03] | Nate is planning on giving me his family diamond. | 内特准备把他的祖传钻戒给我 |
[23:07] | It’s the most incredible ring you’ve ever seen. | 那是你见过最漂亮的戒指 |
[23:11] | Uh,ring as in engagement ring? | 那戒指算是订婚戒指吗? |
[23:16] | I remember the first time I ever saw him. | 我记得我第一次见他 |
[23:18] | Maybe we were just little kids, | 或者那时我们只是孩子 |
[23:20] | But I knew he’s the one I wanna marry. | 但我知道 他就是我要嫁的人了 |
[23:25] | Now it seems like he feels the same way,too. | 现在看起来他也这样觉得 |
[23:31] | Why are you not happy for me? | 你为什么不替我高兴的? |
[23:33] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:35] | It’s–it’s just been a really weird week. | 这… 这是个很奇怪的星期 |
[23:38] | Um,there’s this stuff with my parents and my family, | 这与我的父母和家庭有关吧 |
[23:41] | So maybe I should just go. | 或者我应该走了 |
[23:43] | No,maybe you should look at me in the eye | 不 或者你应该看着我的眼睛说话 |
[23:45] | And tell me what you’re hiding. | 告诉我你所隐瞒的事情 |
[23:48] | – Are you jealous? – Of you and nate? | -你忌妒? -你跟内特? |
[23:50] | Do you like him? What? No. | -你喜欢他? -什么? 不 |
[23:52] | Do you think because you talked to him once in the hall | 就因为你跟他在大堂说了一次话 |
[23:54] | That you might have a shot? | 你就觉得有机会了? |
[23:55] | Blair,it’s nothing like that. | 布莱尔 事情不是这样的 |
[23:58] | Then tell me,what is it like? | 那告诉我事情是怎样? |
[24:00] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[24:02] | How could you hurt me? | 你能怎样伤害我? |
[24:05] | Yesterday wasn’t the first time I talked to nate. | 昨天不是我第一次跟内特说话 |
[24:08] | At the ball,he told me he wasn’t over Serena. | 在舞会上 他告诉我他忘不了瑟琳娜 |
[24:12] | Why would he tell you that? | 他为什么要告诉你这些? |
[24:13] | ‘Cause I was wearing her mask, | 因为当时我戴上了她的面具 |
[24:17] | And he thought I was her. | 他以为我是瑟琳娜 |
[24:23] | He kissed me. | 他吻了我 |
[24:26] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[24:27] | Blair,I-I didn’t want you to find out. | 布莱尔 我不想让你知道的 |
[24:30] | You’re dismissed, Jenny… | 珍妮 你被开除了… |
[24:31] | For good. | 永远别想回来了 |
[25:15] | You look beautiful tonight. | 你今晚很漂亮 |
[25:18] | Anything on your mind? | 有什么心事吗? |
[25:22] | No. | 没有 |
[25:24] | Is there anything you wanna say? | 你有话想说吗? |
[25:27] | No. | 没有 |
[25:43] | The leg wrap that’s interesting. | 盘腿 这很有趣 |
[25:45] | Sexy,right?And it increases stability. | 性感 是吗? 这能增加稳定性 |
[25:48] | Sure. Yeah,I can see that. | 当然 看的出来 |
[25:55] | The hair grab ,does that really work? | 抓头发 这真的有用吗? |
[25:57] | Oh,yeah. Every time. | 是啊 屡试不爽 |
[26:01] | Okay,so leg wrap to hair grab. | 那好 盘腿然后抓头发 |
[26:07] | Do… hold on a second. | 那… 请停一下 |
[26:09] | Do–do I have to keep my shirt open and billowing like that? | 那… 那我的衬衫要像那样敞开吗? |
[26:11] | Well,it never hurts. | 这无伤大雅 |
[26:13] | Nice. | 很好 |
[26:19] | I’m–I’m doomed. | 我… 我完蛋了 |
[26:23] | “Sensuous massage.” Something we should talk about? | “感官抚摩” 我们要讨论一下吗? |
[26:26] | Oh,uh,no. | 不 |
[26:28] | You know,I have a lot of– a lot of tension, | 你知道 我有很多… 很多的紧张 |
[26:30] | Stress in between my,um,shoulder blades. | 压力 在我的… 肩胛骨之间 |
[26:35] | so… | 所以… |
[26:36] | I’m headed to the gallery | 我准备去画廊 |
[26:37] | To,uh,test run a 24-hour projection installation. | 去试一下24小时营业的那台投影 |
[26:40] | Vanessa and jenny are over there. Do you want to come? | 瓦内萨和珍妮都在 你要来吗? |
[26:43] | Um,24 hours is a very long time to be working straight. | 24小时一直工作那太长了 |
[26:48] | So I think I might just chill here. | 所以我想我留在这好了 |
[26:52] | Alone? | 一个人? |
[26:53] | On a saturday night? | 星期六晚上? |
[26:58] | With your new girlfriend? | 跟你的新女朋友? |
[27:00] | Son… | 儿子… |
[27:01] | Dad,we’ve had the talk already. | 爸 我们的谈话已经结束了 |
[27:03] | Do you need a refresher? | 想要补习一下吗? |
[27:04] | Etched in my brain. Thanks. | 已经刻在我脑海里了 谢谢 |
[27:09] | Well,just be safe. | 那好 做好安全措施 |
[27:11] | Don’t do anything you’re not ready to do–or she’s not. | 不要做些你没有准备好 或她没有准备好的事 |
[27:17] | Oh,and,uh,lose the football sheets… | 藏好足球床单 |
[27:21] | And cedric. | 还有赛德里克 |
[27:25] | Well,you look pretty good for a dead messenger. | 你还挺会传坏消息的嘛 |
[27:28] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我觉得我做得没错 |
[27:30] | You did.Now blair knows the truth, | 是啊 现在布莱尔知道真相了 |
[27:34] | And she and nate can talk about it. | 她跟内特能好好的谈一下了 |
[27:35] | Honest communication is what every good relationship is based on, | 诚实的交流对每对好情侣来说是基本的 |
[27:38] | at least,that’s what I hear. | 至少 我是这么听别人说的 |
[27:40] | I just–I think how I’d feel,you know, | 我只是… 我知道自己会怎么想 |
[27:42] | if I loved someone,and they betrayed me. | 如果我爱某个人 而他们都背叛我 |
[27:44] | How would you ever get things back to the way they were? | 怎么才能使一切恢复从前呢? |
[27:46] | Wait,are we still talking about blair and nate here? | 等一下 我们还在讨论布莱尔和内特吗? |
[27:48] | Yeah,of course.What else can we be talking about? | 当然 我们还能讨论些什么? |
[27:51] | I don’t know. Your parents? | 我不知道 你的父母吧? |
[27:53] | Look, maybe you don’t go back,maybe you go forward. | 也许你不想回头 也许你想向前看 |
[27:55] | Get two people in a room willing to be balls-out honest? | 让同一屋檐下的两人坦诚相待? |
[27:58] | It might get ugly, but eventually, | 现实也许是丑陋的 |
[27:59] | The dust has to settle, | 但最终去除了干扰后 |
[28:01] | And then you can see if there’s hope. | 你就能看到是否还有希望 |
[28:07] | We’ve celebrated the partnership, | 我们已经庆祝成为合伙人了 |
[28:08] | but I don’t think we’ve given eleanor her just due. | 但我不认为我们已经给了 埃莉诺她应得的东西 |
[28:11] | This lady is fantastic. | 这位女士真是太棒了 |
[28:13] | Oh, well, uh, thank you, howard. | 谢谢 霍华德 |
[28:16] | More cheese? | 还要奶酪? |
[28:17] | Have you tried the humboldt fog? It’s quite good. | 你有试过汉伯顿·弗格的吗? 那个味道十分好 |
[28:19] | Eleanor’s right. Enough business talk. | 埃莉诺说得对 别谈生意上的事了 |
[28:21] | Right.Let’s focus on our families’other joint venture | 对 我们关注一下我们家族的其他合作 |
[28:23] | The union of our children. | 我们孩子的结合 |
[28:25] | I have to say, every time I look at anne’s finger | 我得说 每次我看到安妮的手指 |
[28:27] | And see blair’s future engagement ring… | 我就看到布莱尔的求婚戒指 |
[28:30] | I can hardly contain my joy. | 我都不能抑制自己的兴奋了 |
[28:31] | Blair, why don’t you try it on? | 布莱尔 试戴一下吧? |
[28:33] | No, thank you. It’s all right. | 不 谢谢 没关系的 |
[28:35] | yes, I would like to see it. Anne, give it to blair. | -要的 我想看一下 -安妮 把它给布莱尔 |
[28:37] | dad, she doesn’t want to try on the ring. | 爸 她不想试戴戒指 |
[28:38] | Howard, why don’t we just let it alone? | 霍华德 我们就随她吧 |
[28:39] | Just give it to the girl, Anne. | 安妮 只是给她戴一下 |
[28:43] | Eleanor, do we have another bottle? | 埃莉诺 我们来多杯吧? |
[28:45] | If there was ever an occasion for the toast, this is it. | 如果要找个地方值得干杯 这就是时候 |
[28:47] | They’re gonna make such a beautiful couple. | 他们将会是多完美的一对 |
[28:49] | Now come on. Slide that thing on. | 来吧 把它戴上 |
[28:54] | That’s what I’m talking about,huh? | 我就说嘛 |
[28:56] | Oh,it’s very pretty. | 它很漂亮 |
[28:57] | It looks magnificent | 它看起来很高贵 |
[28:58] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[28:59] | Everybody,yeah? Yeah? | 各位 是吗? 是吗? |
[29:00] | It’s perfect on her. Oh,now how about that toast? Come on. | 太适合她了 现在大家来干一杯 |
[29:01] | Everybody, | 怎么样? 来吧 各位 |
[29:02] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[29:04] | Dad,why don’t we go smoke the cigars we got,huh? Good idea. | -爸 我们去抽根烟吧? -好主意 |
[29:07] | Excuse us. Certainly. | -失陪一下 -没问题 |
[29:31] | This seat taken? Father. | -有人坐吗? -爸爸 |
[29:34] | The light of day doesn’t do this place any justice. | 白天的灯光对这里的欣赏有影响 |
[29:36] | I told him he had to check it out | 我告诉他要检查一下 |
[29:37] | When the joint was in full swing. | 当这里最热闹的时候 |
[29:39] | Chuck,this is pauletta cho. | 恰克 这位是宝利塔·周 |
[29:41] | Chuck bass. Pleasure. | 恰克·拜斯 你好 |
[29:42] | All mine. | 你好 |
[29:43] | Pauletta interviewed me for that recent piece in “the observer,” | 宝利塔为最近的”观察家报”采访我 |
[29:47] | roped me into a lunch yesterday | 昨天拉我去吃午餐 |
[29:48] | To pitch me on the idea of helping her with a career change. | 问我关于帮她事业转型的意见 |
[29:50] | What can I say? | 该怎么说呢? |
[29:51] | I’m tired of reporting on titans. | 我厌倦了采访那些大人物了 |
[29:53] | I wanna be one myself. | 我只是想做我自己 |
[29:55] | Right. Well,uh,who better to help than my father? | 那是… 谁会比我爸更能帮忙? |
[29:58] | As a test,I gave her your proposal | 作为测试 我把你的建议给她了 |
[30:00] | That I was given to take a look at. | 就是你给我看的那份 |
[30:02] | The math was fine, | 计划不错 但我感兴趣的是 |
[30:03] | But what interested me was | 能否 |
[30:05] | the wish fulfillment quality to the report. | 完全按照计划实现 |
[30:08] | So perhaps,some,uh, | 所以… 也许 |
[30:11] | Old-school thinking and fatherly bias clouded my judgment. | 一些陈旧的思想和父亲的偏见影响了我的判断 |
[30:15] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢? |
[30:21] | I love the idea of being a patron of burgeoning talent. | 我觉得为刚斩露头角的人才投资的想法不错 |
[30:24] | Shall we take a full tour? | 我们参观一下? |
[30:25] | You know,I’ve been trying to get ahold of lily, | 你知道 我一直都在尝试留着莉莉 |
[30:29] | but,uh,I don’t seem able to. | 但看起来行不通了 |
[30:32] | Uh,dad. | 爸爸 |
[30:37] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 有些事我得告诉你 |
[30:42] | Dad,you have a problem.I don’t have a problem. | -爸爸 你遇到麻烦了 -我没有 |
[30:43] | You’re tweaked and embarrassing. | 你太坚持 很令我难堪 |
[30:45] | You’re trying to tell me you don’t have a problem? | 你还想告诉我你没有遇到问题吗? |
[30:46] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 别那么激动 |
[30:47] | No,you reminded me every day | 你每天都告诉我 |
[30:49] | How important this business deal is to you. | 这笔生意对你是多么的重要 |
[30:51] | I mean,you’ve been selling me out trying to make it happen, | 我是说 你为了达到目的而背弃了我 |
[30:53] | Pushing me towards dartmouth,towards blair. | 把我推向布莱尔 推向那订婚戒指 |
[30:56] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[30:57] | Dad,you’re totally sabotaging all of it tonight. | 爸爸 你今晚把一切都毁了 |
[30:59] | Hey,who the hell are you to tell me? | 我需要你告诉我吗? |
[31:01] | I’m the adult. You’re the kid. | 我是成年人 而你还是个孩子 |
[31:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:06] | I’m going back inside. | 我得回去了 |
[31:08] | Dad,don’t. | 爸爸 别这样 |
[31:09] | Nate,let go of me. | 内特 放开我 |
[31:24] | What’s going on here? | 发生甚么事了? |
[31:24] | Nothing.He’s my son. | 没什么 他是我儿子 |
[31:26] | Is everything all right? | 没问题吗? |
[31:27] | I said everything’s fine. | 我说了没事 |
[31:29] | I’m not asking you. | 我没有问你 |
[31:30] | Sorry,dad. You need help. | 抱歉 爸爸 你需要帮助 |
[31:35] | Check his pockets while you’re at it. | 查查他的口袋 |
[31:38] | All right,sir,just relax. | 好的 先生 放松 |
[31:47] | My father went home sick. | 我父亲不舒服 回家了 |
[31:48] | Spotted on 5th avenue a father and son showdown. | 就在第五大道上 父子俩终于摊牌 |
[31:52] | Too bad not all the witnesses can be bought off. | 不幸的是 不是所有目击者都能被收买 |
[31:59] | She’s not taking my calls. | 她没有接我的电话 |
[32:02] | I can’t believe you did this. | 我真不敢相信你做出这种事 |
[32:03] | I made a mistake. | 是误会 |
[32:03] | This isn’t high school,chuck. | 这不是高中了 恰克 |
[32:05] | I’m sure she’ll take you back once you explain. | 我保证只要你向她解释她就会回来的 |
[32:07] | I’m not so certain about that. | 我可不确定 |
[32:09] | If she doesn’t,I’m not sure that’s my fault. | 如果她不回来 那就不一定是我的错了 |
[32:12] | There’s a reason she was so quick to believe me. | 她那么轻易就相信我 肯定是有原因的 |
[32:15] | There’s a fire-eater in the ladies lounge. | 在女士休闲室里有个吞火魔术师 |
[32:20] | You two should set a meeting, | 你们俩应该聊聊 |
[32:22] | See if this place can really be something. | 看看这个地方能做些什么 |
[32:25] | I’m gonna try and find lily and fix this. | 我会找莉莉解决这事的 |
[32:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[32:37] | I’m going to victrola. | 我要去维克多拉 |
[32:38] | I promised chuck. It’s important to him. | 我答应过恰克 这对他很重要 |
[32:39] | I saw your father get arrested. | 我看见你爸爸被扣留了 |
[32:41] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 你为什么不来找我呢 |
[32:43] | I would’ve listened. | 我会听你说的 |
[32:45] | I’ve tried,Blair. | 我尽力了 布莱尔 |
[32:47] | But every time I try,something’s got your attention | 每次我都尽力 去做一些吸引你注意的事… |
[32:49] | a dinner party,you know,a masked ball. | 晚餐派对 还有 化妆舞会 |
[32:52] | Yeah,let’s talk about that masked ball. | 是啊 那我们就来谈谈化妆舞会 |
[32:55] | Let’s talk about how while I was waiting for you to find me | 我一直等你过来找我 |
[32:57] | So that we could finally be together, | 这样我们就能在一起了 |
[32:58] | You were confessing your feelings and kissing Serena. | 你坦白了自己的感受 吻了瑟琳娜 |
[33:03] | I thought I was doing everything right. | 我认为我没做错什么 |
[33:05] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[33:07] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[33:27] | You should deal with your father. | 你应该处理一下你爸爸的事情 |
[33:30] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[33:33] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[33:35] | I don’t. | 我不需要你了 |
[33:48] | Okay,I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[33:55] | May I? | 我可以吗? |
[34:01] | I know it may not compare to,uh, | 我知道这可能比不上… |
[34:03] | A suite at the ritz in paris or a chalet in aspen, | 巴黎豪华的房间或是爱斯本的别墅 |
[34:07] | And it might be a fire hazard,but… | 这些蜡烛可能还有些危险 但是… |
[34:10] | It’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[34:24] | Where’s nate? | 内特在哪? |
[34:26] | I think we just broke up.What? | -我想我们刚刚分手了 -什么? |
[34:29] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我现在不想谈这件事 |
[34:30] | I just want to escape. | 我只想一个人静一静 |
[34:31] | That’s what this place is for,right? | 这地方正合适 不是吗? |
[34:48] | I know you don’t want to talk about what happened,but | 我知道你不想说 但是… |
[34:50] | Relief.I feel relief. | 解脱 我感觉很轻松 |
[34:57] | You know,I got moves. | 你知道吗 我很想动 |
[34:59] | Really? Then why don’t you get up there? | 真的吗 为什么不上去呢? |
[35:02] | No,I’m just saying,I have moves. | 不 我只是说说 我想跳动 |
[35:05] | Come on,you’re ten times hotter than any of those girls. | 你比上面的那些女孩火辣十倍 |
[35:07] | I know what you’re doing,bass. | 我知道你什么意思 拜斯 |
[35:12] | You really don’t think I’d go up there. | 你真的认为我不会上去? |
[35:13] | I know you won’t do it. | 我知道你不会那样的 |
[35:19] | Guard my drink. | 帮我看着酒 |
[36:05] | Who’s that girl? | 那个姑娘是谁? |
[36:06] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[36:09] | You go,baby vamp. | 来吧 小荡妇 |
[36:41] | As you might have guessed,upper east siders, | 正如你所猜测的 东区的贵族们 |
[36:43] | Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition. | 在”表现”面前 “阻止”是根本起不到任何作用 |
[36:47] | It’s human nature to be free. | 这是人天生对自由的向往 |
[36:49] | And no matter how long you try to be good, | 不论你想做的多好 |
[36:52] | You can’t keep a bad girl down. | 你不能阻止一个坏女孩的堕落 |
[37:01] | Well,this is a new strain of obsessive-compulsive. | 这真是新气象啊 |
[37:05] | The,uh,art piece projects up to the ceiling. | 艺术作品搬到了天花板上 |
[37:07] | Oh,still doing anything to get a girl on her back,huh? | 还在想方设法的使她回来 对吗? |
[37:12] | What are you doing here,lil? | 你在这儿干什么 莉莉 |
[37:15] | Let me ask you that question another way. | 那让我来问你个问题吧 |
[37:17] | Did you break up with bart again? | 你又和巴特分手了吗? |
[37:19] | Well,what did I do to deserve such a thorny welcome? | 我做了什么 竟得到这种伤人的欢迎方式 |
[37:22] | I’m sorry. I’m really not in the mood to play games. | 我很抱歉 但我真的没心情和你玩 |
[37:24] | I don’t know what’s happening with my wife or my marriage, | 我不知道我的妻子 以及我的婚姻出了什么问题 |
[37:26] | And you showing up here randomly | 你时不时的在这儿出现 |
[37:29] | And often doesn’t make figuring that out any easier. | 我很难理清头绪 |
[37:33] | I’m sorry I bothered you,really. | 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[37:35] | Lil,wait. | 等一下 |
[37:37] | You know,if you wanna stay and see the, | 如果你想留下来看看 |
[37:39] | uh,installation,I could really use the company. | 设施 我可以陪陪你 |
[37:43] | Oh,I don’t want to be in your way. | 我可不想碍事 |
[37:45] | Since when,van der woodsen? | 从什么时候开始的 范德·伍德森 |
[38:11] | I’ve been meaning to get that fixed. | 我一直想把那个修好 |
[38:16] | I’m really happy to be here with you right now. | 现在和你在一起我很开心 |
[38:26] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[38:29] | What? What,did I do something wrong? | 怎么 我做错什么事了吗? |
[38:31] | No.I knew the hair thing was too much. | -没有 -我知道抓头发太多余了 |
[38:33] | No. | 不是的 |
[38:35] | No,it’s just,um… | 不 只是… |
[38:37] | um,”um” is never good. What? | -“呃”是不会有好事的 -怎么了? |
[38:41] | I… I’m scared. | 我有点害怕 |
[38:43] | of me? | 害怕我吗? |
[38:44] | No. | 不 |
[38:45] | Well,yes,but… | 是的 但是… |
[38:49] | No,it’s just I’ve never,um… | 只是 我从没有… |
[38:51] | You’ve–you’ve never– you’re not… | 你从没有 你不是… |
[38:54] | No.All right. | -不是的 -没关系 |
[38:55] | No,I-I wish. | 不 我希望 |
[39:00] | It’s just,nobody’s ever looked at me the way you just did. | 只是 从没有人像你这样看着我 |
[39:05] | In fact,I don’t think they looked at me at all. | 事实上 我不认为她们看的懂我 |
[39:08] | You think I’m crazy,don’t you? | 你认为我疯了 是吗? |
[39:12] | No. No,I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[39:15] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗? |
[39:18] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[39:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:32] | Mom,hey. | 妈妈 |
[39:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[39:36] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[39:38] | I’m headed down to the police station. | 我被叫去警察局 |
[39:40] | The lawyers will meet me there | 律师会在那儿和我见面 |
[39:41] | Along with someone from the district attorney’s office. | 还有地方检察院的人 |
[39:45] | Wait,what? | 等一下 什么? |
[39:47] | Why can’t we just pay his bail? | 为什么我们不能保释他? |
[39:49] | His bail is set at a miion dollars. | 他的保释金要100万 |
[39:51] | What are you talking about?It wasn’t even that much coke. | 你在说什么 不会有那么多可卡因的 |
[39:53] | It seems your father is facing some other charges. | 看起来你爸爸似乎还受到了其它的控告 |
[39:57] | For what? | 什么罪名? |
[40:00] | Embezzlement and fraud. | 挪用公款以及诈骗 |
[40:04] | I guess they’ve been building their case for a while. | 我想他们这个案子 已经有一段时间了 |
[40:09] | Well,are you coming? | 你一起来吗? |
[40:33] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[40:36] | It’s time for you to come home. | 是时候回家了 |
[40:56] | Thanks For The Lift Home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[40:58] | You Were…amazing up there. | 你在台上的表现太棒了 |
[41:13] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |