时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | As per gossip girl’s thanksgiving tradition, | 作为”八卦天后”每年感恩节的传统 |
[01:05] | I’m trading my laptop for stove top, | 我把我的”本子”换成了炉子 |
[01:08] | And for the next 16 hours, | 在之后的16小时里 |
[01:09] | The only thing I’m dishing is seconds. | 我只会上”炒冷饭”这道菜 |
[01:12] | When the cat’s away, the mice will play. | 山中无老虎 猴子称大王 |
[01:14] | Have fun, little rodents. | 玩得开心 小猴子们 |
[01:17] | I mean, who gets wasted on thanksgiving? | 我是说 谁会在感恩节喝醉? |
[01:20] | The holidays are lonely for people. | 假日里的人们是孤独的 |
[01:22] | I wanted to keep ’em company. whoo! | 我来陪他们 |
[01:28] | Your mom is freaking out, so my mom is freaking out. | 你妈妈抓狂了 所以我妈也很抓狂 |
[01:31] | What, which means you freak out? | 那么是说 你也要抓狂了? |
[01:32] | Blair, just cut the cord. go nuts. come on. | 布莱尔 冲破束缚 疯狂一下 来嘛 |
[01:34] | Let’s do shots. come on! I told Lily that you were buying a pie. | – 来吧 一起去喝 – 我告诉莉莉你是来买派的 |
[01:39] | Oh, pie. | 对了 派 |
[01:40] | Where is your purse? uh, my purse… | -你的包呢? – 呃… 我的包 |
[01:44] | Oh, great. all right. you stay here, okay? | 很好 好吧 你待在这儿 好吗 |
[01:48] | I’m gonna go look. | 我去找找 |
[01:48] | Don’t drink or hit on anything. | 不要再喝酒或者撞到任何东西 |
[01:51] | Pie’s been secured. | 派安全了 |
[01:52] | Thanksgiving no longer needs to be canceled, all right? | 不用取消感恩节了 |
[02:00] | Hey, mom, you know, I need to go. I’m sorry. bye. | 妈 我要走了 抱歉 再见 |
[02:04] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[02:09] | hey! what are you doing? | 你干什么啊 |
[02:10] | Hey, right of way, pal. | 看路 老兄 |
[02:13] | Screw you, buddy! hey, uh, excu–excuse me. | – 去你妈的 – 不好意思 |
[02:14] | D-do you need, like, a crossing guard or a cab maybe? | 你需要有人陪你过马路吗 或许是要辆计程车? |
[02:20] | Oh, pie. | 派 |
[02:22] | It’s more like roadkill now, | 现在更像被撞死的小动物 |
[02:23] | But, uh, better it than you, right? | 但庆幸的是 不是你被撞 是吧 |
[02:29] | I’m–i’m dan… humphrey. hi. | – 我是丹·汉弗瑞 – 你好 |
[02:32] | Hi. uh, I don’t know. we met last year. | 你好 我们去年见过 |
[02:35] | Uh. you m– you might not remember. | 你… 你可能不记得了 |
[02:38] | Yeah, i–you probably don’t, but look, | 估计是不记得了 但听着… |
[02:39] | You should be more careful. you need to keep your hands off of her. | – 你得当心一些 – 不要再和她搭讪了 |
[02:42] | Blair! trying to take advantage of her on the holidays. | – 布莱尔 – 想在假日里占她便宜 |
[02:44] | Come on. let’s go, Serena. | 来 我们走 瑟琳娜 |
[02:50] | Bye, Dave. | 再见 大卫 |
[02:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:56] | Bye, Serena. | 再见 瑟琳娜 |
[03:01] | And hello to you. | 好啊 |
[03:03] | Big national holiday. you excited? kind of am. | – 放长假 兴奋吗 – 算是吧 |
[03:06] | Might be the first thanksgiving in a while | 可能是第一个 |
[03:07] | That I actually remember. yeah, I bet. | – 我能真切记得的感恩节 – 肯定是 |
[03:11] | Huh? | 啊? |
[03:12] | Nothing. uh, you– uh, you at Blair’s? | 没什么 你在布莱尔家? |
[03:13] | Almost. her dad’s gonna be home for the first time | 快到了 这是他爸爸离开这个家后 |
[03:16] | Since he left, so she’s really excited. | 第一次回来 所以她真的很开心 |
[03:18] | Oh, well, family reunions are all around then. | 看来到处都是家庭团聚啊 |
[03:20] | Uh, we, too, have a full humphrey household. | humphrey家也要大团圆 |
[03:23] | Hopefully, it’ll stick. well, it seems like your mom is really trying. | – 希望不要放我鸽子 – 看来你妈真的尽力了 |
[03:25] | Better thanksgiving than never. | 感恩节过总比不过好 |
[03:28] | Call me between every course? | 每道菜之间给我打电话? |
[03:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:31] | Mwah. bye. | 再见 |
[03:34] | Mom, is it really okay to cook with this much heavy cream? | 妈 用这么多奶油煮没问题吗 |
[03:36] | Our arteries give us a free pass on turkey day. | 在”火鸡日” 心血管会给我们开恩的 (高脂肪的东西对心血管不好) |
[03:39] | It’s a shame our family doesn’t have a few hundred more members. | 真可惜 我们家还少了几百人 |
[03:41] | Do you think I bought too much? only by several tons. | – 你觉得我买得太多了? – 就多买了几吨而已 |
[03:44] | But it’s our first holiday back. | 但这是我回家后的第一个节日 |
[03:45] | I wanted to make sure it was special. mm. | 我想让它变得特别点 |
[03:48] | I think they call that guilt. yeah, I guess they do. | – 我想是因为内疚吧 – 我想是吧 |
[03:52] | But if it means more midnight turkey sandwiches for all of us, | 不过 如果我们能吃到更多的火鸡三明治夜宵 |
[03:54] | Then so be it. yeah, see, Dan? uh, we on this side of the kitchen | – 那就让它去吧 – 丹 你看 我们在厨房这一头的人 |
[03:57] | Choose to be positive. yeah, Dan. what’s it gonna be? | – 选择积极面对 – 是啊 丹 想怎样? |
[04:01] | You with us or against us? | 站在我们这边还是跟我们对着干? |
[04:02] | Uh…. fine. fine. but only if I can | 好吧 好吧 只要我能… |
[04:05] | Take the cranberry sauce out of the can. | 把草莓酱拿出来 |
[04:06] | That is my specialty. | 那可是我的最爱 |
[04:09] | I have to find this recipe before my dad gets here. | 我要在我爸到来之前找到菜谱 |
[04:12] | Harold waldorf’s famous pumpkin pie. | 哈罗德·霍道夫著名的南瓜派 |
[04:14] | Well, it may have been Bobby Flay’s, | 也许是芭比·弗雷的南瓜派 |
[04:15] | But it didn’t stop my dad from taking credit for it. | 不过我爸还是抢了功劳 |
[04:18] | It’s gonna be perfect! look at you. quite the chipper sous-chef. | – 完美了! – 看你 简直就是个快乐的小厨子 |
[04:22] | Well, I’m in a good mood. | 我心情愉快 |
[04:24] | It happens. sometimes ’cause I increase my lexapro, | 心情好 有时是因为多服了些治抑郁的药 |
[04:26] | Sometimes because my dad’s in town. | 有时因为我爸在镇上 |
[04:28] | And sometimes, mostly because things are good with a boy. | 但有时 更多是因为和某个男孩交往得不错 |
[04:32] | You and Nate get back together? | 你和内特复合了? |
[04:33] | You mean since gossip girl | 你是说自从”八卦天后” |
[04:34] | Published pictures of him and some skank? | 公开了他和某个女人的照片? |
[04:36] | So that’s a no. what’s Chuck doing today? | 看来是没有 恰克今天怎么过? |
[04:42] | Why are you asking me? | 为什么要问我 |
[04:44] | Well, you guys are friends. | 你们是朋友啊 |
[04:46] | And, Blair, look, you know you can tell me anything. | 布莱尔 你可以和我分享我任何事 |
[04:49] | I’d be the last person to judge anyone. | 我不会作任何评价的 |
[04:51] | With good reason. | 因为那是有理由的 |
[04:54] | Blair, I saw you with Chuck. | 布莱尔 我看到你和恰克在一起 |
[04:59] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[05:01] | I mean, sleeping with him once, maybe you could understand, | 我是说 和他睡一次 我还能理解 |
[05:03] | But twice? wait. you slept with him? | – 但两次? – 慢着 你和他上床了? |
[05:05] | Shh! ugh. Blair! | 布莱尔! |
[05:07] | What happened to no judging? | 你不是说不作评论吗 |
[05:08] | I’m not, but I thought you wanted to wait. | 我没有 只是我以为你会等的 |
[05:09] | I thought you wanted to make things special. | 我以为你希望让事情变得特别些 |
[05:11] | Oh, so Nate gets the free pass, and I’m the slut? | 所以内特没有错 而我就变成荡妇了? |
[05:14] | Tell me you didn’t sleep with Chuck for revenge. | 别告诉我 你和恰克上床是为了报复 |
[05:17] | Well, it wasn’t because I like his natural musk, | 当然不是因为我喜欢他的天生魅力 |
[05:20] | And besides, nothing hurts more | 另外 和最好的朋友上床 |
[05:22] | Than sleeping with the best friend, right, s.? | 是最伤人的 不是吗 |
[05:24] | Way to prove a point. | 很好的论证方法 |
[05:26] | Well, I learned from the master. if you’re sleeping with Chuck, | – 我可是跟师傅学的 – 如果你和恰克上床 |
[05:29] | I’d say the student’s become the master. | 我想说 青出于蓝胜于蓝 |
[05:31] | Are you jealous you didn’t get to sleep with him first? | 你没和他先睡 你妒嫉吗 |
[05:34] | There had to be somebody left on the upper east side. | 你不可能把东区的人都睡遍吧 |
[05:37] | Blair, darling, are you going to help me at all? | 布莱尔 亲爱的 你还要不要来帮我? |
[05:41] | Serena, do you know when your mother’s arriving? | 瑟琳娜 你知道你妈什么时候到吗? |
[05:44] | She’s not. we’re not doing thanksgiving here anymore. | 不会来了 我们不在这过感恩节 |
[05:48] | Oh. why? | 为什么 |
[05:50] | Because I uninvited them. | 因为我没有请他们 |
[05:58] | Happy holidays, Eleanor. | 节日快乐 埃莉诺 |
[06:07] | Mom, I know it’sy fault that we’re here, | 妈妈 我承认我们在这是我的错 |
[06:08] | But let’s not get crazy. | 但别生气 |
[06:09] | Well, I don’t know what you’re complaining about. | 我不知道你在抱怨些什么 |
[06:11] | I’m just trying to provide my family with a home-cooked meal. | 我只是希望一家人能吃顿家常饭 |
[06:14] | You don’t know how to cook. | 你不会煮菜 |
[06:16] | Well, don’t blame me. talk to your sister. | 别怪我 跟你姐说去 |
[06:18] | She’s the one that got us exiled from the waldorfs. oh, I’m sorry. | – 是她让waldorf把我们赶出来的 – 对不起 |
[06:21] | And even if you did cook, we don’t have an oven. | 就算你会煮 我们连烤箱也没有 |
[06:23] | Preaching to the converted, Eric. | 这个我知道 艾瑞克 |
[06:25] | Look, we’ll just pick up a few things and try to make do. | 我们只是挑点东西 试着凑合过去 |
[06:28] | Like peking duck on thanksgiving. hmm. not a bad idea. | – 比如北京烤鸭 – 主意不错 |
[06:31] | No, mom. all the other shops are closed. there’s nothing wrong | – 不行 妈妈 – 其它店铺都关门了 |
[06:35] | With having chinese food on thanksgiving. | 感恩节吃中国菜也没什么不对 |
[06:37] | What? jews having been doing it on christmas since forever. | – 什么? – 犹太人过圣诞节向来都是这样 |
[06:40] | Look, a pumpkin. isn’t this… | 看 南瓜 这难道不是… |
[06:43] | This is festive, yes? | 很有节日气氛 不是吗? |
[06:45] | We’re gonna eat a pumpkin? | 我们就吃南瓜? |
[06:48] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:53] | So you couldn’t make it past the salad, huh? | 除了沙拉别的你就做不了吧? |
[06:55] | I opened the cranberries. my work is done. | 我开了一罐小红莓 我的任务完成了 |
[06:58] | How’s Blair’s? | 布莱尔呢? |
[06:59] | Uh, I wouldn’t know. she gave me the boot. | 我可不知道 她把我炒了 |
[07:01] | Wh–she kicked you out of her house? what happened now? | 什么 她把你赶出来了? 现在怎么办 |
[07:05] | Uh, don’t ask, but the good news is, | 别问我 不过也有好消息 |
[07:07] | My mom is gonna slice us up a pumpkin. | 我妈妈准备给我们做南瓜 |
[07:10] | Oh, and there’s duck. | 还有只烤鸭 |
[07:11] | No, no, no. you can’t eat duck and raw pumpkin on thanksgiving. | 不不不 感恩节不能就吃鸭子和生南瓜 |
[07:17] | Uh, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[07:18] | I’m the guardian of Vanessa’s sister’s van for the weekend, | 周末我要替瓦内萨的姐姐看货车 |
[07:20] | And we here at the humphrey manor | 我们在humphrey庄园 |
[07:22] | Have an oddly large kitchen table. what are you suggesting? | – 这里有个超大的厨房 – 你有什么主意? |
[07:26] | These smell great. yes, so we can starve in a fragrant hotel room. | – 真香 – 那我们就在香味弥漫的酒店房间饿死吧 |
[07:29] | We’re not starving. look, I got us into this mess, | 我们不会挨饿 听着 我惹的麻烦 |
[07:32] | So I’m gonna get us out of it. elaborate, Serena. | – 我来解决 – 说来听听 瑟琳娜 |
[07:35] | Thanksgiving at the humphreys. | 去humphrey家过感恩节 |
[07:37] | Dan invited me, and Eric’s friends with his sister, | 丹请我去 他妹妹是艾瑞克朋友的朋友 |
[07:39] | And his dad’s really cool. awesome. I’m leaving the pumpkin. | – 他爸爸超酷的 – 太棒了 我把南瓜放回去 |
[07:43] | What do you say, mom? | 怎么样妈妈? |
[07:59] | Found it. sous-chef, you’re needed. | 找到了 副厨师 你有活干了 |
[08:01] | Ready and awaiting orders. I see we have extra help. | – 准备好了 听候吩咐 – 我们还有个帮手? |
[08:04] | Yes, well, Serena’s spending thanksgiving with us this year. | 是的 瑟琳娜要跟我们一起过感恩节 |
[08:07] | Ah, the more the merrier. happy to have you, my dear. | 多多益善 有你在很好 亲爱的 |
[08:11] | The canapé were a huge success. | 吐司做得完美无缺 |
[08:15] | I saved one for you, Blair. | 给你留了一个布莱尔 |
[08:16] | I’m not really hungry. | 我不饿 |
[08:18] | Well, what does that mean, you’re not really hungry? well, I had, like, | – 怎么回事 你不饿? – 我… |
[08:21] | 15 of them this morning when daddy first made them. 15? | – 今天早上爸爸做的时候我就吃了15个 – 15个? |
[08:26] | Serena. Serena! | 瑟琳娜 瑟琳娜! |
[08:27] | Do you think that’s wise? | 这没问题吗 |
[08:29] | Darling, she’s fine. she has been for two months. | 亲爱的 她很好 已经两个月了 |
[08:32] | What did the doctor say? don’t drive us crazy, okay? | 医生不是说了吗 别逼我们 好吗 |
[08:36] | So, please. | 所以 拜托你 |
[08:37] | Ah, fine. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | We are going to need to set another place at the table. | 我们得在桌旁多安排一个位子 |
[08:41] | Laurel brought one of the models I’m working with. | 劳拉带了一个跟我合作的模特来 |
[08:44] | Do I know her? what’s her name? | 我认识吗 她叫什么名字? |
[08:46] | His name is Roman. | 是”他”的名字 洛芒 |
[08:49] | Ah. Roman. | 哦 洛芒 |
[08:51] | Not this one, Harold. | 别打他的主意哈罗德 |
[08:53] | We have to work together. | 我还要跟他一起工作 |
[08:56] | Hey, you! | 你好 |
[08:58] | Happy thanksgiving. you, too. good to see you. | – 感恩节快乐 – 你也一样 见到你真好 |
[09:00] | Mwah. want one? ah, sure. | – 来一个 – 当然 |
[09:01] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[09:02] | Nate the great. | 内特驾到 |
[09:03] | Mmm. so what’d I miss? mm, nothing. | – 我错过什么了吗 – 没有 |
[09:05] | You’re about to witness the return of sober Serena. | 我们等着瑟琳娜清醒过来 |
[09:07] | Oh, Nate! | 内特! |
[09:07] | Oh, no. oh, no. or maybe not. sweetie, would you take her upstairs? | – 哦不 – 或者她是醒不过来了 宝贝 把她带上楼去吧 |
[09:11] | Put her in the bath before your mother gets wind of this whole situation? | 在你妈妈得到风声之前让她去泡个澡 |
[09:14] | What, and leave you all alone? thanksgiving is our thing. | 什么 让你一个人在这里? 感恩节对我们两个很重要 |
[09:18] | Nate, will you please take care of her? please? | 内特 你照顾她一下好吗 |
[09:21] | Oh, I will. come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[09:25] | Here. daddy, can I help with the pumpkin pie? | – 爸爸 我来帮你做南瓜派吧? |
[09:27] | Of course. | 好啊 |
[09:29] | Thank you. crush them. | – 谢谢 – 把它们压碎 |
[09:30] | Thank you very much. crush them. | 非常感谢 压碎它们 |
[09:35] | Caterers? | 宴会厨师? |
[09:38] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[09:40] | Everyone is getting ready for our lovely dinner, | 所有人都期待我们的晚餐 |
[09:43] | And you should be, too. | 你也该这样 |
[09:44] | Everyone except daddy. where is he? | 除了爸爸 他在哪里? |
[09:48] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[09:49] | Knew what? | 知道什么? |
[09:51] | Your father isn’t coming. | 你爸爸不来了 |
[09:53] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[09:56] | He decided to stay in paris. | 他决定留在巴黎 |
[09:59] | He’s got either too much work, | 要不就是他的工作太多 |
[10:01] | Or Roman is too much work. who knows? | 要么是洛芒太忙了 谁知道 |
[10:03] | I-i don’t understand. if he wasn’t coming, | 我不懂 如果他不来 |
[10:05] | Why wouldn’t he just call me and tell me himself? | 为什么他不直接打电话告诉我 |
[10:06] | Darling, you should know by now | 亲爱的 到现在你应该知道 |
[10:07] | That your father is not a fan of the difficult conversation. | 你爸爸不喜欢这种麻烦的谈话 |
[10:11] | Now why don’t you run along and change into something | 为何不现在去换件衣服 |
[10:12] | A little more… | 更加… |
[10:14] | Enchanting? | 迷人些的? |
[10:18] | That’s good. | 这才对 |
[10:25] | Are you sure you don’t want us to stay with you? | 你真的不要我们陪? |
[10:27] | Yeah, we don’t want to leave you, mom, | 是啊妈妈 如果你不舒服 |
[10:28] | If you don’t feel well. oh, no. you kids have fun. | – 我们不想留下你一个人 – 不 你们好好玩 |
[10:31] | I don’t have an appetite anyway. | 反正我也没胃口 |
[10:34] | Oh, hold on a second. that must be Dan. | 等等 一定是丹 |
[10:38] | Hey! | 你好 |
[10:39] | Room service. oh. oh, no, no, no, no, sir. you have the wrong room. | – 客房服务 – 不不不 先生 你一定搞错房间了 |
[10:42] | Oh, no, you’re early. I lied. | 不 你来得太早了 我骗你们的 |
[10:45] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[10:48] | All I care about is that you two are together. | 你们两个在一起就好 |
[10:51] | I don’t want to be an imposition. no. | 我不想变成累赘 |
[10:54] | Man with van, at your service. | 货车司机 听您吩咐 |
[10:56] | Hey. hey. | – 你好 – 好啊 |
[10:59] | Uh, bold choice of attire, mrs. Van der woodsen, | 这着装真大胆啊 范德 der woodsen夫人 |
[11:02] | Unless it’s what they’re wearing on the runway these days. | 难道现在流行这样穿? |
[11:04] | No, my mom sicked out because she didn’t want to be imposing. | 不是 妈妈不去了因为她不想成为累赘 |
[11:06] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:07] | I am fine just curling up and reading a good book. | 我就想蜷在沙发上看书 |
[11:10] | But you’re supposed to be with your family on thanksgiving. | 但是感恩节就应该跟家人一起过 |
[11:11] | Yeah, and nicholas sparks is hardly family. | 是啊 尼古拉斯·斯帕克(美国作家)可不算家人 |
[11:18] | I’m not taking no for an answer. in fact, I’m not even asking. | 我可不接受拒绝 不对 我根本不会问你 |
[11:20] | You are coming with us. I’m adult-napping you. | 你要跟我们一起去 我要绑架你 |
[11:23] | Fine, just stop talking, and I’ll get ready. | 好 别说了 我去准备 |
[11:29] | Make it snappy. I’m double-parked. thanks. | 请快一点 我是并排停车的 谢谢 |
[11:32] | Hey, Rufus Humphrey. | 你好 我是鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 |
[11:33] | Leave a message, and I’ll get back to you. | 请留言 我会跟你联系 |
[11:35] | Rufus, it’s Lily. um, your very persistent son | 鲁弗斯 我是莉莉 你的儿子很固执 |
[11:39] | Insisted that I join you for dinner. | 一直要我跟你们一起晚餐 |
[11:42] | I want to remind you that my kids do not know that we are friendly, | 我想提醒你 我的孩子不知道我们认识 |
[11:46] | And I would like to keep it that way. | 而且我也不想让他们知道 |
[11:48] | That said… | 就这样… |
[11:50] | I look forward to seeing you. | 期待见到你 |
[11:55] | Ugh! how could he just blow me off? | 他怎么能放我鸽子? |
[11:58] | Thanksgiving is our ritual | 感恩节聚餐是老规矩了 |
[12:00] | you know, he didn’t even call,how hard is it to pick up the phone | 他甚至没打电话给我 那有什么难的? |
[12:03] | Miss Blair,maybe you pick up the phone to call your papa | 布莱尔小姐 或许你该打个电话给你爸爸 |
[12:08] | maybe he’ll tell you the real story | 他也许会告诉你真相 |
[12:11] | real story? | 真相? |
[12:14] | with pearls | 还需要戴上珍珠 |
[12:27] | taste good,mom | 很好吃 妈妈 |
[12:30] | Thank God Cinderella was still open, | 幸好辛德拉还开着 |
[12:32] | I had to imporvise since we were disinvited from the waldorf | 我不得不临时做准备 |
[12:35] | At the last minute. | 因为最后waldorf还是没有邀请我们 |
[12:41] | Just like I was asked to step down | 就像当时我被告知 |
[12:42] | From the committee for the snowflake ball, | 要离开儿童基金会慈善晚会委员会一样 |
[12:44] | And how I wasn’t asked back to the lincoln center foundation. | 也被排除出林肯中心基金会 |
[12:47] | I thought at least, your father’s lawyer might join us for dessert. | 我本以为至少你爸爸的律师会来跟我们吃甜点 |
[12:49] | Mom, stop. you were all for acting like nothing was wrong | 妈妈 别这样 你总在遇到问题之前 |
[12:52] | Until it landed on you. Nate. | – 装作什么事都没有 – 内特 |
[12:54] | I forgot to call the bail bondsman. | 我忘了打给保释代理人 |
[12:55] | Maybe he has nowhere to go. mom, no one is more mad than I am, | – 他大概没处可去 – 妈妈 没人比我更生气 |
[12:57] | But this is not the right way. | 但是这样是行不通的 |
[12:58] | Nathaniel, I don’t need you to fight this fight for me. | 内特尼尔 你不用替我争什么 |
[13:10] | Where do you think you’re going? anywhere but here. | – 你要去哪 – 离开这里 |
[13:25] | Thank you. what’s taking Dan and Serena so long? | – 谢谢 – 丹和瑟琳娜怎么还没到 |
[13:27] | Hey, we’re here. there you are. | – 我们来了 – 终于到了 |
[13:29] | You’re lucky you made it while the turkey’s still hot. | 你们很幸运 火鸡还是热的 |
[13:31] | Mom, this is Serena, and this is her brother Eric. | 妈妈 这是瑟琳娜 这是她的弟弟艾瑞克 |
[13:33] | It is so nice to meet you both. | 见到你们两个真好 |
[13:35] | It’s nice to meet you, too. nice to meet you. hi. | – 我也是 – 很高兴见到你 |
[13:37] | And this is their mother, Lily. | 这是他们的妈妈莉莉 |
[13:43] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[13:53] | Just in time, but I thought you were gonna bring pie. | 回来得真及时 但我以为你会带点派回来 |
[13:55] | I did, but it kinda got run over by a taxi, | 我带了 但是它们被出租车压坏了 |
[13:58] | Uh, as I was trying to help this girl stay out of traffic. ah, well, | 为了让一个女孩不被车撞到 |
[14:01] | Who needs dessert | 谁还需要甜品 |
[14:02] | When we have a real-life hero in our midst? | 如果我们身边有个活生生的英雄? |
[14:04] | Your brother just saved a girl. | 你哥哥刚刚英雄救美 |
[14:05] | I thought you needed to be near a girl for that to happen. | 我想那也得有个女孩让你救 |
[14:08] | Not just any girl. the girl. | 不是一个女孩 是那个女孩 |
[14:10] | Oh, the blonde you stalk at school? just the one. | – 你在学校看上的那个金发女孩? – 就是她 |
[14:12] | A thing for blondes. you are your father’s son. not just any blonde. | – 钟情金发美女 真像你爸爸 – 不是随便哪个金发女孩 |
[14:17] | Apparently, I like the ones who get drunk on thanksgiving | 很显然 我钟情的人总会在感恩节喝得烂醉 |
[14:19] | And almost die. well, your dad liked ’em | – 而且差点死掉 – 你爸爸曾经喜欢这种类型的 |
[14:21] | Dangerous and troubled, too, so… you were dangerous? | – 危险而且麻烦 那么… – 你很危险的? |
[14:24] | Who said I was talking about me? well, | 谁说我是在说自己? |
[14:26] | I didn’t realize there was anyone else. | 我不知道还有其他人 |
[14:30] | Well, it is so nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[14:33] | Alison. right, it’s nice to meet you, too. | 艾利森 见到你也很高兴 |
[14:36] | Lily, was it? | 莉莉 是吗? |
[14:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:39] | Well, I’m just gonna take these coats and put them in, um, | 我正要把这些大衣放进 |
[14:44] | Dan’s room. uh, you know what? it’s okay. I’ve got them. | – 丹的房间 – 没关系 我去就行了 |
[14:51] | Oh, thank you. mm. | 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Okay, Eric and Jenny, napkin duty. | 艾瑞克和珍妮 摆餐巾 |
[14:55] | Serena and Dan, I want every water glass filled, | 瑟琳娜和丹 负责倒满酒水 |
[14:57] | And every candle you can find lit. I am sorry. | – 还有把能找到的蜡烛都点起来 – 对不起 |
[15:00] | I did not know that you were– | 我不知道你 |
[15:02] | Back? well, I am. | 回来了? 没错 我回来了 |
[15:06] | And why would you know? | 为什么要知道 |
[15:07] | Well, Dan never mentioned it when he invited me. | 丹邀请我的时候没提起过 |
[15:11] | I called. I didn’t hear the phone. | – 我打了电话 – 我没听见铃声 |
[15:16] | You know what? it’s fine. it’s fine. | 没关系 没关系 |
[15:19] | Let’s just have a great time. this holiday’s about sharing. | 我们只要玩得开心 这个节日是为了分享 |
[15:21] | Right. and if you don’t mind, um, could we not share too much? | 没错 如果你不介意的话 我们能不能不要分享太多? |
[15:25] | I haven’t exactly told my kids about my past. | 我还没有告诉我的孩子们我的过去 |
[15:27] | Well… our past. | 我们的过去 |
[15:31] | Hey, turkey’s almost room temp, guys. come on down. | 火鸡快冷了 大家 赶快过来 |
[15:34] | You grab the mashed. | 你拿土豆泥 |
[15:40] | I got that. | 让我来 |
[15:43] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[15:46] | If it’s on the web site, | 如果这在网站上 |
[15:47] | Then I’ll go look at it. otherwise, I’m not gonna. | 那我就去看看 否则我不去 |
[15:49] | Well, that goes without speaking. we know that. | 那是当然 我们知道 |
[15:51] | And who’s designing the page? well, I wanted to talk to you. | – 还有是谁设计的页面? – 我想和你谈谈 |
[15:55] | The guy with no hair? mm-hmm. yeah. | – 那个没头发的人 – 是的 |
[15:57] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[15:59] | You haven’t touched your food. | 你还没动过你的菜 |
[16:01] | Come on, darling. what has gotten into you? | 告诉我 亲爱的 发生什么事了 |
[16:04] | Well, I was going to wait till after dinner, | 我本来想等到晚饭后 |
[16:07] | But I guess now is as good a time as any. | 但我想现在也是个好时机 |
[16:11] | Did you call daddy and say that I didn’t want to see him | 你给爸爸打电话告诉他 |
[16:13] | This thanksgiving? | 我这个感恩节不想见他吗? |
[16:14] | Of course not. what a ridiculous accusation. | 当然没有 你这么说我真是太可笑了 |
[16:17] | So you didn’t tell him that I was so angry at him for leaving, | 那你没告诉他 对于他的离开 我很生气 |
[16:20] | That I didn’t even want to talk to him today? | 以至于我今天根本不想和他说话? |
[16:24] | You had no right to uninvite him. | 你没有权利不请他来 |
[16:27] | When are you gonna get it through your head? | 你到底什么时候才会想通? |
[16:29] | He left us. | 他离开了我们 |
[16:30] | He didn’t leave us. he left you. | 他没有离开我们 他离开了你 |
[16:32] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[16:37] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[16:40] | If you want to take this up with me, | 如果你想和我讨论这个 |
[16:41] | We can discuss it later, after our guests have left. | 我们可以在客人离开以后再讨论 |
[16:44] | Right now you either eat or you leave the table. | 现在你要么吃 要么离开餐桌 |
[16:46] | I told you, I’m not hungry. | 我告诉你了 我不饿 |
[16:50] | Or maybe dessert will change your mind. | 也许甜点会让你改变主意 |
[16:53] | Where is daddy’s pie? hmm? | 爸爸的派在那里? |
[16:54] | Care for dessert, sir? I don’t see his pumpkin pie. | – 想要甜点吗 先生? – 我没看见他的南瓜派 |
[16:57] | Well, there were so many delicious choices coming from the caterer, | 宴会的主厨提供了这么多美味的选择 |
[17:00] | We just sent that one down to the doorman. | 所以我们刚把那个送给看门的了 |
[17:02] | What is thanksgiving after all, hmm? | 感恩节就是要这样嘛 |
[17:07] | Now choose one of those amazing desserts. | 现在挑一个美味的甜点 |
[18:23] | So, uh, mrs. Van der woodsen, | 那么 范德 der woodsen夫人 |
[18:25] | Um, what were thanksgivings like when you were growing up? | 在你小的时候 感恩节是怎样的? |
[18:27] | Serena said you were raised in california? oh, | 瑟琳娜说你是在加利福尼亚长大的 |
[18:29] | I grew up on a little ranch in Montecito. | 我是在蒙塔西多的一个小农场长大的 |
[18:31] | I didn’t know there were little ranches. there aren’t. | – 我不知道那里有小农场 – 那里没有 |
[18:40] | I don’t want to be rude, but I should take this. yeah, sure. | – 我不想失礼 但我必须接这个电话 – 没关系 |
[18:43] | Hey, we’re right in the middle of di– | 我们正在吃饭 |
[18:47] | Yeah. o-of course. I’m on my way. | 当然 我马上来 |
[18:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[18:50] | I’m sorry, but I have to go. is everything all right? | 很抱歉 但我得走了 没事吗? |
[18:53] | No, but, um, it will be, I hope. | 不 但是 会没事的 我希望 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry. I can’t really say more, but it’s nothing about us. okay. | – 抱歉 我不能再说了 但这和我们无关 – 好吧 |
[18:59] | I was having a lot of fun, though. bye. all right. | 但是我很开心 再见 好的 |
[19:04] | I’m sorry, mom. I have to go. oh, of course. you’re such a good friend. | – 对不起 妈妈 我得走了 – 当然 你真是个好朋友 |
[19:07] | Look, um, I hope you don’t mind, but my daughter has to go. | 我希望你别介意 但我女儿得先走了 |
[19:09] | Do you need to go with her? no, no, no, mom. stay. have fun, please. | – 你要和她一起走吗? – 不 不 妈妈 留下 玩得开心 |
[19:13] | Thanks, guys. it was nice to meet you. | 谢谢 各位 见到你们很高兴 |
[19:16] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吗? |
[19:18] | Yeah, uh, yeah. I don’t think it has anything to do with her, | 是的 我不觉得这和她有什么关系 |
[19:21] | But, um, you were talking about your ranch. | 但是 你正讲到你的农场 |
[19:23] | Did you have any horses? | 你有马吗? |
[19:25] | Yes, I had a few. um, I had my own, rosewood. | 我有几匹 我有我自己的马 蔷薇木 |
[19:29] | My dad has a song called “rosewood.” oh, but no, not that rosewood. | – 我爸爸有首歌叫做蔷薇木 – 但是不是那个蔷薇木 |
[19:31] | I completely forgot about that song. yeah, it’s about my mom. | – 我完全忘了那首歌 – 对 那是关于我妈妈的 |
[19:34] | You know, ’cause she had this perfume that she always wore. | 你知道 因为她经常用的那中味道的香水 |
[19:36] | And it was rose and… sandalwood. | – 是蔷薇和 – 檀香 |
[19:37] | Sandalwood. it was like her own personal scent. | 檀香 那就像是她的专属香味 |
[19:40] | I’m a fool. you’re not a fool. | – 我是个傻瓜 – 你不是个傻瓜 |
[19:52] | Um, raise your hand if you’re over 30 | 如果你在30岁以上 |
[19:55] | And acting really weird right now. | 并且现在表现得很奇怪请举手 |
[19:57] | I’m sorry, Alison. | 对不起 艾利森 |
[19:59] | I never told Rufus about that horse. | 我从没跟鲁弗斯说过关于那马的事情 |
[20:01] | So I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. wait a minute here. | – 所以我肯定这只是个巧合 – 等等 |
[20:05] | Why are you talking like you know each other? | 为什么你说得好像你们两个认识一样? |
[20:09] | Do you two know each other? | 你们互相认识吗? |
[20:15] | Uh, we kinda did know each other, | 我们算是认识吧 |
[20:17] | A long, long time ago. what? | – 很久很久以前 – 什么? |
[20:19] | Know each other how? | 怎么认识的? |
[20:28] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[20:32] | This is unbelievable. you know what? I need some air. | 我真不敢相信 我要透透气 |
[20:34] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[20:41] | You have a lot of explaining to do. | 你得好好解释解释 |
[20:44] | Mom, wait. | 妈妈 等等 |
[20:46] | May we please be excused? yeah, sure. | – 我们能离开一下吗? – 当然 |
[21:10] | Watch it. come on. come on. come on. | 小心点 过来 |
[21:11] | I don’t want a bath. | 我不想洗澡 |
[21:12] | Oh, too bad. Blair’s direct orders. Blair’s not the boss of me. | – 那就太糟了 布莱尔的直接命令 – 布莱尔又不是我老板 |
[21:16] | Sit. oh, are you new here? | 坐下 你是新来的吗? |
[21:17] | Cause Blair’s the boss of all of us. | 因为布莱尔是我们所有人的老板 |
[21:20] | Oh, seriously, Serena, you smell like the floor of a brewery. | 说真的 瑟琳娜 你闻起来像酿酒厂的地板 |
[21:23] | I do not. yes, you do. | -我没有 -你是 |
[21:26] | Oh, my god. yes, I do. | 天啊 真的是 |
[21:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:29] | Brewery floor with a hint of secondhand smoke? | 酿酒厂的地板还带着二手烟的味道? |
[21:34] | And a pint of old spice. | 还有一品脱老香料 |
[21:35] | I totally need a bath. yeah, deal with it. please. | – 我的确需要洗个澡 – 赶快去 拜托 |
[21:39] | Blair’s a bossy genius. oh, yes, she is. mm. | – 布莱尔是个专横的天才 – 没错 她是 |
[21:45] | So what about you? | 那你呢? |
[21:46] | What about me? I don’t smell like an ashtray. | 我怎么了? 我闻起来可不像个烟灰缸 |
[21:48] | But you look like an ass tray. aah! | 但是你看起来像个傻瓜 |
[21:51] | Aah! hey, Serena. stop, stop, stop. | 瑟琳娜 住手 |
[21:53] | Stop, Serena. Serena, stop. | 住手 瑟琳娜 瑟琳娜 住手 |
[21:55] | What’s wrong with you? god. oh. | 你到底怎么了? 天啊 |
[21:57] | Ow. god. | 上帝啊 |
[22:00] | Aah! aah! go away! | 走开! |
[22:01] | Oh, what, what, what, what, what? you started it, dude. | 什么? 你这家伙先动手的 |
[22:05] | You started it. you started it. oh! what? stop it! | 你先动手的 |
[22:07] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[22:17] | My hair! my–aah! aah! | 我的头发 我的 |
[22:22] | I got you both! | 我抓住你们两个了 |
[22:57] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[23:08] | I didn’t mean for it to happen. | 我不是故意的 |
[23:20] | I didn’t see your dad downstairs. | 我没看到你爸爸在楼下 |
[23:27] | My mother just decides everything, you know? | 我妈妈决定一切 你知道吗? |
[23:31] | Everything in the world is just totally up to her. | 世界上的一切都是她做主 |
[23:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:43] | Hey, why don’t we get out of here? | 我们不出去吧? |
[23:46] | I’m not going back to that party. | 我不会回到聚会去的 |
[23:48] | No, I mean, outta here, outta here. | 不 我是说离开这儿 |
[23:50] | Out of this apartment, to a place a little more sane. | 离开这公寓 去个稍微正常点儿的地方 |
[23:56] | Any place would qualify. | 任何地方都可以 |
[24:05] | So you actually threatened Lily Van der woodsen | 你真的恐吓过莉莉 范德 der woodsen |
[24:07] | With physical violence? | 用暴力的? |
[24:09] | Mom, you are a badass. | 妈 你真是个坏蛋 |
[24:11] | Yeah, well, what can I say? | 是啊 没错 |
[24:12] | I was younger then and wearing steel-toed boots. | 我那时多年轻 还穿着钢头皮鞋 |
[24:15] | No, no. no, we never actually came to blows. | 瞎说的 我们其实没冲突过 |
[24:19] | I focused on transforming my anger into art. | 我化愤怒为艺术了 |
[24:23] | I made some collages. | 我画了些抽象画 |
[24:25] | I wrote a trilogy of 1-act plays about her, | 写了独幕剧的三部曲 关于她的 |
[24:27] | Named the character milly, to try to be, you know, subtle. | 把那个角色命名为milly 搞得很隐晦 |
[24:31] | It’s clever. | 真聪明 |
[24:36] | So what was so bad about her? | 那她有什么不好的? |
[24:37] | And I mean aside from the superior fluttering eyelids | 我是说除了有些高傲 |
[24:39] | And punishing sarcasm. | 会挖苦人 |
[24:42] | Well, uh, she was your dad’s first great love, | 她是你爸的初恋 |
[24:47] | As she liked to remind me every chance she got. | 这总会会提醒我她以前得到的那么多机会 |
[24:51] | It’s kind of hard to compete with that. | 好像很难和她竞争 |
[25:01] | You’ve uh, been in here for a half-hour. | 你在这待了半个钟头 |
[25:03] | Yeah, well, | 没错 |
[25:03] | Not nearly enough timeto fathom | 还不够时间去搞清楚 |
[25:05] | How you allowed me to walk into this situation. | 你怎么会让我走到这种境地的 |
[25:07] | Allowed you? th– | 我让你? |
[25:10] | You were the last person | 你是我最不希望看到 |
[25:11] | I expected to come through my front door today. | 走进我家大门的人 |
[25:13] | Yeah, well, at the very least, | 好吧 至少你知道 |
[25:14] | You knew that Serena would come home and tell me all about | 瑟琳娜回到家告诉我 |
[25:16] | The wonderful thanksgiving she had with Dan, his father, | 她和丹还有丹的父亲度过的这个美妙感恩节 |
[25:19] | Oh, and his mother. | 还有丹的母亲 |
[25:21] | Is this really how you think I deserve to find out? | 你真的觉得我活该看到这些? |
[25:26] | I don’t know what I do or do not owe you. | 我真不知道 我是不是欠你什么 |
[25:30] | I mean, we haven’t actually defined | 我是说 我们还没有真正确定过 |
[25:33] | What we are to each other. | 我们现在是什么关系 |
[25:37] | Well, maybe this is the perfect opportunity to do it. | 也许现在正是最好的机会 |
[25:40] | But, Lily… | 但是 莉莉… |
[25:43] | These past few weeks have… | 过去的几周… |
[25:47] | Have been what? | 怎么了 |
[25:52] | You can’t even say it, can you? | 你都说不出口 是吗? |
[25:55] | I can, but I shouldn’t. | 我可以 可是我不该说 |
[26:02] | Look, for better, for worse, you’re one of my oldest friends. | 不管怎么说 你是我的老朋友 |
[26:05] | Mm. oldest friends? | 老朋友? |
[26:08] | That’s certainly not how it felt | 那会儿我可一点也没感觉到 |
[26:10] | When you kissed me at Eleanor’s party. | 当你在埃莉诺的派对上吻我的时候 |
[26:13] | What? | 什么? |
[26:17] | Alison, honey… | 艾利森 亲爱的… |
[26:19] | Dan, will you go and… | 丹 你能出去… |
[26:21] | Uh, check on Jenny and Eric. yeah. | …看看珍妮和艾瑞克怎么样 好 |
[26:32] | Mom, where’s dad? | 妈 爸在哪儿? |
[26:33] | How dare you do that. | 你怎么敢那么做 |
[26:34] | Leave in the middle of thanksgiving dinner? | 在感恩节晚餐的中途离开? |
[26:36] | I need to talk to dad. dad? | 我需要和爸谈一谈 爸? |
[26:39] | Dad? oh, my god. dad. dad. | 爸? 天哪 爸 爸 |
[26:43] | Mom, call 9-1-1. hurry! | 妈 打911 快点 |
[26:45] | Dad, please, wake up. dad! | 爸 求求你醒过来 爸 |
[26:50] | Dorita. | 多利塔 |
[26:53] | Easy. take a seat, honey. | 慢点儿 坐下来 亲爱的 |
[26:56] | Oh, goodness. oh, how do I smell now? | 我现在闻起来怎么样? |
[26:58] | Uh, you smell fantastic, | 你闻起来棒极了 |
[26:59] | But you might not wanna keep asking people that. | 但是你可不能一直问下去 |
[27:01] | Serena, you look wonderful. that shirt was made for you. actually, | – 瑟琳娜你看起来美极了 这件衣服就是为你做的 – 实际上 |
[27:04] | It was made for you. | 是为你做的 |
[27:04] | Well, I knew there was a reason I liked it. hmm? | 我就知道我为什么喜欢它 |
[27:06] | Yours, too, I see. and mine. | – 你们俩也是 我来瞧瞧 – 我的 |
[27:08] | No, no, no, no. oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:10] | Would you help me with the potatoes? yes. | – 你能帮我弄下土豆吗? – 好的 |
[27:15] | Don’t tell me it’s a big deal. I’m well aware of the stakes. hey. | 这有什么大不了的 我知道这里面的风险 |
[27:18] | Who’s dad talking to? | 爸在和谁说话? |
[27:19] | What now? the office. something about that deal with the dutch company. | -现在么? -办公室 关于和荷兰公司生意的 |
[27:22] | So it looks like I’ll have to slip out for a few minutes. | 看来我得溜出去一会儿了 |
[27:25] | Dad, it’s a holiday. not in amsterdam. | – 爸 现在在放假 – 阿姆斯特丹可不是 |
[27:27] | Well, we are in america. tell them it will wait till tomorrow. | 可我们在美国 告诉他们等到明天 |
[27:29] | Sweetheart, I don’t want to go. I have to. | 亲爱的 我不想走 可是必须去 |
[27:34] | I brought this deal in, | 是我接到这笔生意的 |
[27:35] | But if Meltzer closes it without me, | 但是如果马尔奇在我不在的时候谈完了 |
[27:37] | I don’t get the commission. forget the commission. | – 我就拿不到佣金了 – 别管佣金了 |
[27:39] | I’ll write you a check myself. | 我给你开张支票 |
[27:40] | Sit. we’re just about to eat. | 坐下吧 我们正准备吃呢 |
[27:43] | I think I just lost my appetite. | 我突然没胃口了 |
[28:00] | Your father and his headaches. | 你父亲头痛 |
[28:02] | Probably took the vicodin and forgot. | 也许他吃过止痛药又给忘了 |
[28:06] | Had some whiskey, and the next thing you know– | 来点威士忌 接下来… |
[28:07] | Mom, seriously, did you hear anything the doctor said? | 妈 你真没听到医生怎么说吗? |
[28:10] | With what he took, he could have cured 30 headaches. | 他吃的那些药可以治好三十次头痛了 |
[28:14] | Mom, he’s got a problem, | 妈 他有问题 |
[28:15] | And ignoring it almost killed him. | 你总是不当回事 这样会害死他的 |
[28:17] | Oh, no. this is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[28:20] | I’m not blaming anybody. | 我没有在指责任何人 |
[28:21] | You can blame whoever you want, just not me. | 你可以指责任何人 除了我 |
[28:23] | All I’m guilty of is trying to make his life easier. easier? | – 我努力让你父亲生活的轻松一些 – 轻松? |
[28:26] | You’ve made his life impossible. | 你让他的生活糟透了 |
[28:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[28:29] | He’s had everything he ever wanted just handed to him. | 他以前想要的所有东西都有了 |
[28:32] | My father set him up with his own firm. | 我父亲让他在自己公司工作 |
[28:34] | He gave us the house that we live in, the hamptons, the boat. | 他给了我们房子 汉普顿的别墅 游艇 |
[28:36] | He’s never had to earn a dime, | 他一分钱都不用挣 |
[28:37] | And how do you think that’s working out for him, | 那你觉得他为什么会成现在这样? |
[28:39] | Mom, huh? wake up! | 妈 醒醒吧 |
[28:43] | All he had to do was sit behind a desk, put on a suit | 他要做的只是穿上西装 坐在办公桌后面 |
[28:46] | And not get arrested, and he couldn’t manage to do that. | 不要被逮捕 这他都做不到 |
[28:49] | You want me to give him more responsibility in the family? | 你还想让他负担更多的家庭责任? |
[28:56] | Look, I don’t know what the answer is, | 我不知道 |
[28:58] | But we can’t keep going on like this, or else we’ll lose him. | 但是我们不能这样下去了 否则会失去他的 |
[29:03] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[29:04] | Sorry to interrupt, but mr. Archibald is awake. | 抱歉打断你们了 阿齐布尔德先生醒了 |
[29:08] | He was asking for you. thank you. | – 他想见你 – 谢谢 |
[29:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:14] | I’ll go see how he’s doing. | 我去看看他怎么样 |
[29:16] | No. I will. | 不 我去 |
[29:26] | I’m not saying you’re overreacting per se, | 我没有说你反应过度了 |
[29:28] | Just having a reaction that is above and beyond | 只是说有些不合适 |
[29:29] | What is appropriate. I have been killing myself trying to make up | 我因为哈德逊的事后悔的要死 还试着 |
[29:32] | For what happened in hudson. which is not an overreaction, I might add. | 去弥补 – 我得说 那绝对不是反应过度 |
[29:34] | And then I find out that the two of you | 然后却发现你们俩 |
[29:35] | Are making out at theme parties? oh, it was hardly making out, | – 在派对上亲热? – 说不上是亲热 |
[29:39] | And there is an explanation. | 而且是有原因的 |
[29:40] | Hey, guys. I’m back, and i… brought… Blair. hey. | 大家好 我回来了 带来了…布莱尔 |
[29:45] | Wow. weird vibe. | 一堆怪异的男女 |
[29:48] | Okay. where’s Dan? | 好吧 丹在哪儿? |
[29:53] | There’s no chance we’re related, right? oh, look at Eric’s roots. | – 我们不可能是亲戚对吧? – 看看艾瑞克的发根 |
[29:55] | What do you mean? what’s wrong with my roots? they’re kind of Rufus-like. | – 什么意思? 我的发根怎么了? – 像鲁弗斯家的 |
[29:58] | Hey. Serena and Blair. | 瑟琳娜和布莱尔 |
[30:00] | Blair? yeah, it’s me. | – 布莱尔? – 没错 是我 |
[30:02] | Explanation to follow, but first, | 待会儿解释 但是首先 |
[30:04] | What’s going on with our parents? oh, uh, our dad dated your mom. | – 我们的爸妈怎么了? – 我爸和你妈约会过 |
[30:07] | Yeah, we’re not related, though. what? | – 但是我们没血缘关系 – 什么? |
[30:09] | Ignore my roots. wait. wait. what? | – 别管我的发根 – 等等 什么? |
[30:12] | You know what’s really weird? | 你知道最怪的是什么吗? |
[30:14] | There’s a garage door in the middle of your room. | 你们房间的中间有一个车库的门 |
[30:18] | Oh. is that Cedric? wow. this day just got a lot worse. | – 那是白菜头娃娃吗? – 今天真糟糕 |
[30:22] | Hold on. how serious were they–our parents? | 等一下 他们到什么程度了? 我们父母? |
[30:24] | Uh, I think it’s safe to say that they have had sex. | 我想他们肯定上过床 |
[30:27] | Ew. oh. no, no, no. no, I’m gonna faint. to repeat, we are not related. | – 不 我要晕了 – 重复一下 我们不是亲戚 |
[30:32] | She was a groupie, and he was almost famous. suddenly, | – 她以前是乐迷 他也挺有名 – 突然间 |
[30:34] | My family seems so sane. | 我家看起来好正常 |
[30:36] | This is too much to handle on an empty stomach. well, | 太难以置信了 |
[30:39] | We’re not going back out there, so… | 那我们不出去 |
[30:40] | Well, can we leave here then, please? | 我们离开这儿好不好? |
[30:42] | Escape. I don’t know. maybe eat? | 逃跑 或者吃点东西? |
[30:45] | Well, that’s why they call it a fire escape. | 所以他们管这叫救火梯 |
[30:47] | I think we’re splitting hairs here, rufus. | 我觉得我们在这儿 |
[30:48] | An emotional affair is just as bad as a–as a physical one. oh, please, | – 情感上的出轨和肉体上一样 – 拜托 |
[30:51] | Nobody’s buying that. | 哪有人这么想 |
[30:52] | Emotional affairs are necessary to keep a marriage alive. | 婚姻中的情感出轨是不可避免的 |
[30:55] | And how many times have you been divorced? | 你离过几次婚了? |
[30:56] | Alison, this is not about Lily. this is about you and me. | 艾利森 这跟莉莉无关 这是我们俩的事 |
[30:59] | Exactly, and if we’re gonna have any chance, | 没错 如果我们还想有机会在一起 |
[31:02] | Then she can’t be here. | 她绝对不能在这儿 |
[31:03] | What, for thanksgiving? or ever? | 什么? 只是感恩节吗? 还是永远? |
[31:08] | Oh, you can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[31:09] | I am. | 我是 |
[31:11] | Look, I have made mistakes, and I know that, | 我做过错事 我承认 |
[31:14] | But if she’s in your life, you’re never gonna get over her. | 但是如果她还在你的生活里 你永远忘不掉她 |
[31:17] | Alison. | 艾利森 |
[31:17] | This is it, Rufus, okay? | 事实如此 鲁弗斯 好吗 |
[31:19] | If you wanna make this work, then you have to make a choice. | 如果你想有结果 就必须做出决定 |
[31:33] | Mom, is such a hypocrite, and all these years, | 我妈太虚伪了 这么多年来 |
[31:35] | She’s been riding me about my behavior. | 她一直看不惯我的所作所为 |
[31:37] | And here she’s just mad at you for being her. | 而现在她却因为你成为了她而生你气 |
[31:39] | And all this time, my dad has been giving me this advice | 一直以来 我爸给我的建议 |
[31:40] | Based on this girl he dated. this girl–“a lot like Serena.” | 都是基于他曾将的女友 这个女人… 像极了瑟琳娜 |
[31:44] | It’s her mom. when you think about it, it makes total sense | – 那是她妈妈啊 – 你好好想想 就会明白 |
[31:46] | That your mom was a groupie. I mean, only a woman | 你妈就是个流行乐队的纯情粉丝 我是说 |
[31:48] | That had completely satisfied her sexual appetite in her youth | 只有性欲在青春期被完全满足的女人 |
[31:51] | Would ever marry your stepdads. Blair, | – 才会嫁给你后爸 – 布莱尔 |
[31:53] | Can we not talk about mom’s appetite? | 我们能不谈我妈的性欲吗 |
[31:54] | Yeah. or who– or who satisfied it. it’s just… | – 好 也别谈满足性欲的那个人 – 只是这… |
[31:56] | So… gross. | 太… 恶心了 |
[31:57] | Yeah. hi. | – 是啊 – 你们好 |
[32:02] | Hey, mom. is everything okay? | – 妈 – 你没事吧 |
[32:05] | Yeah. mm-hmm. | 没 |
[32:08] | Do you–do you wanna go home? we could call a car. | 你要– 你要回家吗 我们可以叫辆车 |
[32:09] | Oh, no, not yet. um, I need fries. | 不 不 暂时不 我想吃点薯条 |
[32:13] | Excuse me. could I get some french fries? | 麻烦你 能给我上点薯条吗 |
[32:15] | And just keep ’em coming. sure. coming right up. | – 不停地上就好了 – 当然 马上就来 |
[32:20] | Uh, we should– | 我们该… |
[32:20] | Jenny and I should probably head back to the loft. | 我和珍妮得先回去了 |
[32:24] | I’m gonna go, too. leave you guys alone. | 我也要走了 你们两个聊吧 |
[32:31] | S S. | |
[32:33] | Thank you for today. | 谢谢你今天所做的 |
[32:36] | The sandwich was delicious. | 三明治很好吃 |
[32:38] | I’m calling dr. Sherman tomorrow. | 我明天就给西芒医生打电话 |
[32:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:51] | Is that really necessary, mom? | 妈 你有必要那样吗? |
[32:52] | From what I hear, you have been in places far dirtier than this. | 据我所知 你来过比这脏多了的地方 |
[32:57] | Well… | 是啊… |
[32:59] | Please. | 请你 |
[33:02] | Try spending nine hours with Jane’s addiction | 也试试花九个小时陪简 |
[33:06] | On the ohio turnpike. | 在俄亥俄的收费公路上 |
[33:08] | Then we’ll talk about dirty. | 然后我们再谈谈肮脏的问题 |
[33:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:16] | See you later, waldorf. | 再见 waldorf |
[33:21] | So, uh, so today was not boring. | 今天一点都不无聊啊 |
[33:24] | No. | 不无聊 |
[33:25] | I never should have asked mom to come home, | 我本不该求妈妈回家的 |
[33:29] | But I didn’t see this coming. | 但我不知道事情会是这样 |
[33:31] | Who could’ve? don’t worry about it. | 谁又知道呢? 别担心了 |
[33:33] | It’s so weird to think that our parents had lives before us, | 我们父母的生活比我们的还前卫 总感觉怪怪的 |
[33:35] | You know? I know, or that they had lives before each other, huh? | – 你知道吗 – 我知道 而且他们的生活都比对方前卫吧 |
[33:41] | Lily seemed pretty upset. | 莉莉看上去很烦恼 |
[33:43] | I wonder what happened while we were gone. | 我不知道我们走了会发生什么 |
[33:46] | Uh, i-i don’t know, | 我- 我也不知道 |
[33:47] | But it looks like we’re about to find out. hey! who’s in the mood | – 但看来我们马上就会知道了 – 谁有兴趣 |
[33:50] | For a little humphrey family scrimmage? | 来参加一下humphrey家庭橄榄球对抗赛? |
[33:52] | What’ll it be? kids against the parents? | 怎么玩呢 孩子对家长? |
[33:54] | Boys against the girls? oh, definitely girls against the boys | – 男的对抗女的? – 显然是女的对抗男的 |
[33:56] | Because last year, I got burned by Dan’s weak forward pass. hey, hey, | 去年丹的绵软无力的向前传球让我很不爽 |
[34:00] | I was nursing a rotator cuff injury | 那时我正在 |
[34:01] | From aught-5. uh-huh. | 养联赛时受的肩伤 |
[34:02] | Aw. come on, mom. let’s go work out our plays. | 来吧 妈妈 我们俩去做运动吧 |
[34:05] | Yep. | 好呀 |
[34:09] | So, uh, dad, not that I’m– not that I’m mad, exactly, | 爸 我没– 我实际上没那么生气 |
[34:12] | But not telling me about Serena’s mom | 但是不告诉我你和瑟琳娜妈妈的事 |
[34:14] | Was extremely uncool. | 就有点太不地道了 |
[34:16] | I should’ve said something, I know. and I’m sorry. | 我本该跟你说的 我知道 对不起 |
[34:19] | Given the ick factor alone, I would say that you set | 但就生病这个原因来讲 我得说你可是 |
[34:21] | My progress back by at least several months. oh, come on. | – 耽误了我好几个月的前途啊 – 得了吧 |
[34:25] | You’re a humphrey man. | 你可是humphrey家的男人啊 |
[34:27] | No daughter of Lily’s could ever resist. | 没有哪个莉莉家的女儿能抵御得了你的魅力 |
[34:30] | How’d you leave it back there with her? | 你怎么能把她一个人留在那? |
[34:33] | Well, I wouldn’t be expecting | 我可不希望 |
[34:34] | Lil over for dinner anytime soon. | 每次都只是去吃吃晚饭而已 |
[34:36] | Your mom and I need to focus on the future, not the past. | 我和你妈都要向前看 而不是抱着过去不放 |
[34:40] | That’s a lot easier for all of us without her around. | 没了她对我们来说都会轻松点 |
[34:46] | Well… | 好吧… |
[34:47] | Well, let’s play with the old pigskin then. | 那我们还是一起玩老式猪皮革橄榄球吧 |
[35:01] | Mom. | 妈 |
[35:04] | Here you are. | 你在这 |
[35:05] | And here you are. you had me worried sick. | 你也在这 你让我担心死了 |
[35:09] | Blair, uh… | 布莱尔… |
[35:11] | I know i-i shouldn’t have lied to you about your father. | 我知道我不该对你爸的事撒谎 |
[35:16] | That never stopped you before. | 你以前就一直撒谎 |
[35:18] | True. | 是 |
[35:19] | But… the real truth… | 但是… 事实是… |
[35:24] | Divorce papers from your father, | 你爸送来了离婚协议书 |
[35:27] | And I’m supposed to sign them. I haven’t yet. | 我本该签了 但我还没 |
[35:31] | Mom… | 妈… |
[35:34] | He’s living in europe… | 他现在住在欧洲了… |
[35:37] | With a man. | 和一个男的一起 |
[35:40] | You can’t be all that surprised that he wants a divorce. | 他想离婚你不应该感到这么惊讶 |
[35:43] | I’m not, | 我不惊讶 |
[35:45] | But what i– | 但让我– |
[35:46] | What I am surprised about is how it makes me feel. | 惊讶的是这件事对我的影响 |
[35:52] | He was my husband, after all. | 他终究是我的丈夫啊 |
[35:57] | My Harold…. | 我的哈罗德啊… |
[35:59] | For almost 20 years. | 都快20年了 |
[36:04] | I couldn’t face him…. | 节日的时候… |
[36:07] | During the holidays. | 我再也看不到他了 |
[36:08] | It was always our happiest time. | 那可是我们最开心的时刻啊 |
[36:11] | Why didn’t you just tell me that? | 那你为什么不把这些跟我说? |
[36:13] | And let you choose between the two of us? | 然后让你在我俩之间选一个? |
[36:16] | I wonder who would’ve won that battle. | 我不知道谁会赢得你 |
[36:17] | Yeah, I would have been entirely alone. | 是啊 那样我会孤独一辈子的 |
[36:21] | Well, uh, I was anyway. | 反正不管怎样我都会的 |
[36:44] | It’s still thanksgiving. | 可还是要过感恩节啊 |
[36:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:49] | What do you want to do? | 你想做点什么 |
[37:01] | Hey. | 你好 |
[37:02] | Oh, you’re still here. | 你还在这啊 |
[37:04] | I guess I must have fallen back asleep. | 我猜我肯定是又睡着了 |
[37:06] | Yeah, you were, uh, | 是啊 |
[37:08] | You were pretty out of it when I first came in. | 我刚进来的时候你睡得很沉 |
[37:10] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈呢 |
[37:12] | She’s getting coffee. | 她去买咖啡了 |
[37:16] | How’s your mom? | 你妈怎么样? |
[37:19] | She’s gonna be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[37:22] | We all are. | 我们都会没事的 |
[37:27] | So… | 那么… |
[37:29] | Vicodin and whiskey, huh? | 止痛剂和威士忌? |
[37:32] | I guess I forgot I took that medicine when I took that drink. | 我猜我喝酒的时候忘了我之前吃了止痛剂了 |
[37:34] | Dad, we’re not doing this anymore. | 爸 我们不能再这样了 |
[37:37] | Okay? we’re just not. | 好吗 不能了 |
[37:42] | I know it wasn’t an accident. | 我知道这不是个意外 |
[37:44] | Of course it was. | 就是个意外 |
[37:45] | And when I found you, I thought you were dead. | 我发现你的时候还以为你死了 |
[37:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:54] | I just didn’t… I couldn’t– | 我没… 我没能– |
[37:57] | Yes, you can. dad, you have to, please. | 不 你能 爸 你必须那么做 求你了 |
[38:01] | I know it might not always feel that way, but… | 我承认我不是一直这么觉得 但是… |
[38:07] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[38:11] | Dad, we need you. | 爸 我们需要你 |
[38:23] | Here you go, Nate. ah, thank you, mr. waldorf. | – 给你 内特 – 谢谢 waldorf先生 |
[38:25] | My dad will appreciate this. | 我爸会感激你的 |
[38:27] | It’s a pleasure. keep out the gravy. he’s got high cholesterol. | – 不用客气 – 不许吃肉汁 他胆固醇已经很高了 |
[38:29] | Anne, it’s thanksgiving. mom, seriously. | – 安妮 这可是感恩节呀 – 妈 别这样 |
[38:32] | Give the man some gravy. happy thanksgiving. it’s okay. | – 让他吃点肉汁吧 没事的 – 感恩节快乐 |
[38:33] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[38:34] | Happy thanksgiving. yeah, you, too, man. all right. | – 感恩节快乐 – 你也一样 |
[38:36] | See you soon. | 好的 再见 |
[38:40] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[38:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:44] | Hello. happy thanksgiving. | 你好 感恩节快乐 |
[38:46] | Hey. hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[38:46] | Happy thanksgiving. you, too. | – 感恩节快乐 – 你也一样 |
[38:47] | Hi. happy thanksgiving. | 你好 感恩节快乐 |
[38:49] | To you, as well. bye. | 你也快乐 再见 |
[38:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:51] | Hi. happy thanksgiving, Blair. | 感恩节快乐 布莱尔 |
[38:54] | I am looking for my daughter. where is my little girl? oh. | 我在找我的女儿 她哪去了? |
[39:02] | Too much turkey? | 火鸡吃多了? |
[39:32] | Bye, Blair. | 再见 布莱尔 |
[39:35] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[39:37] | This time, I went for the ginger tea. | 这次 我要喝点姜茶 |
[39:39] | Good. | 好 |
[39:42] | Hello. where were you? | 你好 你刚才去哪了? |
[39:47] | Exquisite. just say it. | 很细腻 真的 |
[39:49] | Give me my shoe. | 把我鞋给我 |
[40:11] | Hey, Dan, will you pass the mashed? it’s over… | 丹 把捣烂的菜给我好吗 在那… |
[40:14] | Ahem. what? oh, yeah, here. I’m sorry. | 什么? 好 给 不好意思 |
[40:15] | Come on, son. you’re asleep at the wheel. | 醒醒了 儿子 你开着车睡着了 |
[40:17] | The humphrey family thanksgiving dinner’s a well-oiled machine. | humphrey家的感恩节大餐可是让人十指大动啊 |
[40:19] | Were you still thinking about your dream girl? | 你还在想你的梦中女孩? |
[40:21] | What? no. | 什么? 没有 |
[40:23] | No, no. no. I’m thinking about, um, your stuffing, mom, | 没有 没有 我在想你的填料 妈妈 |
[40:28] | Which looks delicious. mm-hmm. yeah. | – 看上去很好吃吧 – 是的 |
[40:29] | Your stuffing. mm-hmm. uh-huh. yeah. well, keep dreaming. | – 你的填料 – 是啊 继续做你的梦吧 |
[40:31] | You know, maybe one day she’ll actually know your name. | 你知道吗 或许有一天她真的知道你的名字了 |
[40:33] | Yeah, maybe, and then I’ll have something to be thankful for. oh, shut up. | – 是啊 或许真的会 那我就真的该感恩了 – 闭嘴吧 |
[40:37] | Really. what’s that all about? | 真的 那到底是怎么回事? |