时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | And I’m not gonna forget that | 我不会因为和她们混在一起 |
[00:19] | Just ’cause I hang out with them. you’re dismissed, Jenny, for good. | -就忘本的 -珍妮 你被开除了 永远 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry I kissed you. | 抱歉我吻了你 |
[00:23] | your mother must have been kinda surprised to see you. | 你妈妈见到你肯定有点惊讶 |
[00:25] | Yeah, she was. hi, Rufus. if she’s in your life, | -是 她的确如此 你好 鲁弗斯 -如果她和你还有往来 |
[00:29] | you’re never gonna get over her. | 你永远也忘不了她 |
[00:30] | You should deal with your father. he needs you. I don’t. | 你应该去处理你父亲的事 他需要你 我不需要 |
[00:33] | We broke up, okay? | 我们分手了 满意了吧? |
[00:34] | I like you–only you. | 我喜欢你 只喜欢你 |
[00:36] | That’s good, because I feel the same about you. | 那很好 因为我跟你的感觉一样 |
[00:39] | Do you like me? define “like.” | -你喜欢我? -什么叫”喜欢” |
[00:42] | Tell me you didn sleep with Chuck for revenge. well, | 告诉我你不是为了报复而跟恰克上床 |
[00:44] | it wasn’t because I like his natural musk. | 当然不是因为我喜欢他的天生魅力 |
[01:04] | Hey, upper east siders, it’s that time of year again, | 东区的”贵族们” 又到了每年的这个时候 |
[01:08] | When the mere act of descending a staircase | 在你缓缓走下阶梯的那一刻 |
[01:09] | Means you’re a woman. | 意味着你成为了真正的女人 |
[01:11] | That’s right–debutante season. and from what we hear, | 对了 这就是名媛社交舞会 但就我们所知 |
[01:14] | There’s been some changes in the lineup. | 舞会的队列已经发生了变化 |
[01:18] | I’m actually glad I’m going with prince theodore instead of Nate. | 我真的很高兴我的舞伴是西亚多王子 而不是内特 |
[01:21] | The further we get from the breakup, | 我们分手时间越长 |
[01:23] | The more self-involved I see he was. | 我越觉得他活在自己的世界里 |
[01:25] | Always so brooding, so tortured. ugh. | 看上去总是很忧郁 很痛苦的样子 |
[01:28] | A girl wants romeo, not hamlet. | 女孩子要的是罗密欧 而不是哈姆雷特 |
[01:31] | Romeo died. | 罗密欧最后死了 |
[01:32] | Yeah, but he died for something exciting, | 是啊 但他死得轰轰烈烈 |
[01:35] | And I want my debutante ball to be something to die for. | 我也希望我的社交舞会能成为我死的理由 |
[01:38] | Hey, so, uh, has Blair mentioned who’s escorting her? | 布莱尔有说谁是她的舞伴吗? |
[01:41] | Why? are you having remorse sex fantasies about your ex? | 怎么了? 后悔和你的前女友分手了? |
[01:44] | What? no. | 什么? 不 |
[01:47] | Don’t eff with an effer. I know that look. | 别糊弄我了 我知道你那是什么表情 |
[01:50] | No, man, it’s just every time I see her lately, | 没有 兄弟 只是近来 每次见到她 |
[01:52] | Something’s different. you know, she’s lighter. she’s happier. | 觉得她跟以前不一样 她更轻快 更开心了 |
[01:55] | She’s just– less–less Blair. | 她只是… 少了… 少了点布莱尔的味道 |
[01:57] | She does have a certain glow about her, doesn’t she? | 她本来就是耀眼的 不是吗? |
[02:00] | I don’t understand why you don’t get this, okay? | 我不明白为什么你不接受邀请 |
[02:03] | A debutante ball is all a girl could ask for. | 社交舞会是每个女孩子向往的 |
[02:04] | It’s gorgeous and formal and totally legendary. | 华丽 正式 完全是童话般的 |
[02:08] | Don’t forget out of touch and totally classist. | 也别忘了它是遥不可及 等级分明的 |
[02:11] | And if that’s how you feel, then why are you even going? | 如果你是这样觉得的 那你为什么去? |
[02:13] | I’m not going and neither is Serena, actually. I’m just going | 我和瑟琳娜其实都不想去 |
[02:15] | To meet her grandmother to make a good impression, | 我去只是为了见她的祖母 留下个好印象 |
[02:17] | And, uh, take off before I put my foot in my mouth, | 在我胡言乱语之前就离开 |
[02:20] | Like I usually do. all I get with Nate is some ros? | -就像往常一样 -内特能给我的最多是 |
[02:23] | in the back of a town car, | 车尾箱里的几束玫瑰 |
[02:24] | But with the prince, I get a security detail | 但跟王子在一起 我得到的是安全感 |
[02:26] | And a high-speed chase to the pierre after it’s over. | 完事后 还能体验高速追逐皮耶尔的快感 |
[02:29] | Ooh! I can see you on the cover of “hello!” already. yeah, well, | -我已经看到”你好”杂志封面上的你了 -是啊 |
[02:31] | try “the new york times.” | 应该去看”纽约时报” |
[02:34] | They’ve chosen me for “a night out with,” | 他们把我选为”一夜情的最佳对象” |
[02:36] | And I’m gonna give them the most perfect night out of the year. | 我会给他们全年最完美的一个夜晚 |
[02:39] | With my dad in rehab, it’s like the pressure’s finally off me. | 我爸在休养 所以担子都落在了我身上 |
[02:43] | You know, I can see Blair clearly, and it’s… | 我很了解布莱尔 这… |
[02:46] | I don’t know, man. I think I might miss her. | 我不知道 兄弟 我想我可能想她了 |
[02:50] | You don’t miss her, man. | 你不是想她 兄弟 |
[02:52] | Is your mom mad that you’re not being presented? well, | 你不去舞会 你妈不会抓狂? |
[02:54] | she doesn’t really have a leg to stand on | 她没有这个立场来说我? |
[02:55] | Since I found out she used to be | 自从我发现她曾经 |
[02:57] | My boyfriend’s father’s biggest fan. | 是我男朋友父亲的忠实歌迷 |
[03:00] | Yeah. ew! it sounds so gross when you say it out loud. | -是的 -把这件事说出口 听起来真恶心 |
[03:02] | Silly me. here I actually thought you wanted to go. uh, I’m here with you, | -我不懂 我以为你想去的 -我和你在一起 |
[03:05] | aren’t i? | 不是吗? |
[03:05] | Yeah, only ’cause your grandmother’s meeting you here. blah, blah, blah, | 是啊 但是因为你的外婆要在这见你 |
[03:47] | Oh! you’re here! I’m so glad. hey! | 你来了 我太高兴了 |
[03:51] | Oh! I can’t wait for you to meet my grandma Cece. | 我迫不及待要带你去见我的外婆希希了 |
[03:52] | You’re just gonna love her. I’m sure I will. | -你会喜欢上她的 -我肯定我会 |
[03:56] | Well, if you don’t listen to me, you’re gonna hear it from her, | 如果你不听我的 你就要自己跟她说了 |
[03:58] | And I promise, you don’t want that to happen. | 我保证 你可不希望这事发生 |
[04:00] | The brands I listed are the key to her happiness, | 我列出来的牌子才会让她高兴 |
[04:04] | And that includes tanqueray. | 所以要有”丹可瑞” |
[04:08] | Dan, Jenny, it’s so good to see you. hi. | 丹 珍妮 见到你们真高兴 |
[04:11] | Hi. oh, hey, Jenny, what are you even doing here? | 珍妮 你来这干嘛? |
[04:13] | Oh, she loves these things, apparently. well, I wish Serena did. | -很明显她很喜欢这些玩意 -我希望瑟琳娜也喜欢 |
[04:16] | It would make my life a whole lot easier. | 这会使我的人生轻松很多 |
[04:19] | My grandma was the chairwoman for this event for 15 years, | 15年来 我祖母都是这个活动的主席 |
[04:22] | And now the committee’s asked my mom to join. | 现在委员会邀请我妈妈加入 |
[04:24] | And my daughter could not wait to go for ten years, | 10年来 我女儿迫不及待得想要加入 |
[04:27] | And then suddenly, she’s not even coming. | 然后突然间 她甚至都不肯过来 |
[04:30] | Jenny? Jenny? | 珍妮? 珍妮? |
[04:33] | Why don’t you volunteer? | 你为什么不来参加呢? |
[04:35] | Uh, well, Blair’s lead deb, and we’re sort of on the outs. | 布莱尔是带头人 我们算是局外人 |
[04:39] | You know, I’m sure if she wanted my help, she would’ve asked. | 我肯定 如果她需要我帮忙 她会开口的 |
[04:42] | Well, I’m asking. | 那我来请你帮忙 |
[04:44] | I mean, of course, | 当然 |
[04:45] | We’d have to get your parents’ permission first, | 我们得先得到你父母的允许 |
[04:48] | But, um, we could use more help. | 但这样 我们帮手会更多 |
[04:51] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. um, see you saturday. | 我当然愿意 星期六见 |
[04:54] | Oh, actually, it’s sunday. | 其实是星期天 |
[04:55] | Uh… can I call you? | 我能打给你吗? |
[04:58] | Okay. | 可以啊 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:03] | Ah! there is my magnificent granddaughter. | 这就是我美丽的孙女 |
[05:07] | Grandma. oh! | 祖母 |
[05:12] | Oh, hello, mother. | 母亲好 |
[05:15] | Is there a bar in this place? | 这地方有酒吧吗? |
[05:17] | No! | 没有 |
[05:18] | I should’ve known I had to bring the party myself. | 早知道这样 我就自带个派对过来 |
[05:22] | So this must be Daniel. | 这肯定是丹尼尔了 |
[05:25] | Dan, actually. Dan Humphrey. yeah. hi. | 其实是丹 丹·汉弗瑞 |
[05:27] | My granddaughter told me that you were delighted | 我孙女告诉我 当她决定不参加社交舞会时 |
[05:29] | When she decededuh, not to make her debut this weekend? | 你很高兴? |
[05:33] | Yeah, go ahead. tell her what you think. | 来吧 告诉她你是怎样想的 |
[05:34] | Grandma loves honesty. it’s okay. | 外婆喜欢诚实的 没关系的 |
[05:37] | Well, cotillions just seem antiquated to me. | 我觉得沙龙舞会有点过时了 |
[05:39] | You know, remnant of a different age. | 时代已经不同了 |
[05:41] | Well, do go on. | 请继续说 |
[05:43] | People spend all this money to have their daughters | 人们花那么多钱来养一个女儿 |
[05:44] | Basically dance in front of others for attention. | 就是为了在别人面前跳舞而引起注意 |
[05:46] | Uh, when, if you ask Serena, | 如果你问瑟琳娜 |
[05:48] | I bet she’d do that for you right now, free of charge. | 我肯定她会立刻为你跳的 而且免费 |
[05:51] | the cotillion teaches the good graces | 沙龙舞会培养在社交中 |
[05:52] | That women should always have in their arsenal. | 女性应时刻保持的优雅 |
[05:55] | I think Serena’s graces are pretty spectacular as they are. | 我觉得瑟琳娜跟他们一样拥有优雅的气质 |
[05:58] | Ah. oh, besides, grandma, | 还有 祖母 |
[06:00] | You haven’t used your graces in a while, rith | 你很久没有展现你的优雅气质了 |
[06:05] | Oh, isn’t she great? | 她很棒吧? |
[06:07] | She’s… she’s great. she’s something. | 她是…她很好 她很厉害 |
[06:12] | Dan humphrey, was it? | 丹·汉弗瑞 是吗? |
[06:17] | Yes, mother. | 是啊 妈妈 |
[06:34] | You looked pretty hot | 你今天在西亚多王子 |
[06:34] | On princess theodore’s arm today. | 臂弯里的时候真美 |
[06:36] | Oh, is that what I am to you? just an accessory? | 我对你来说就是那样吗? 一件附属品? |
[06:40] | Next to him, yes. | 在他旁边的时候 是的 |
[06:44] | On me, you’d be so much more. | 在我身上 你不只是附属品 |
[06:45] | Yes, well, I can’t be on you, remember? | 我不可能属于你 明白吗? |
[06:48] | Because you don’t want Nate to find out, | 因为你不想让内特知道 |
[06:50] | And I don’t want anyone to, | 而我也不想任何人知道 |
[06:53] | But you’d have to learn how to behave yourself first. | 可你得学学怎样管好自己 |
[06:58] | Miss Blair, mr. Nate for you. | 布莱尔小姐 内特先生找你 |
[07:15] | What are you doing here, Nate? | 内特 有什么事吗? |
[07:17] | Well, i, um… | 我… |
[07:19] | Look, you know, after rehearsal, | 看 排练后 |
[07:21] | I just, uh, I couldn’t stop thinking about you. | 我一直… 一直在想你 |
[07:26] | I mean, the ball’s something we’ve talked about | 我是说 10岁的时候 |
[07:27] | Doing together since we were, like, 10 years old, | 我们就说以后要一起参加 |
[07:30] | And I’ve given you every reason to hate me. | 你有足够的理由来恨我 |
[07:32] | True. keep going. | 那倒是真的 继续说 |
[07:35] | And the prince– he’s, uh, you know, | 白马王子 他… |
[07:37] | He’s a great dancer and all, | 他舞应该跳得很棒 |
[07:40] | But is there any chance you’d go with me instead, | 我还有机会邀你一起去吗 |
[07:44] | For old times’ sake? | 看在以前的份上 |
[07:45] | Nate, after what you pulled on my birthday, | 内特 在我生日发生那件事后 |
[07:48] | The only thing we should be doing together is moving on. | 我们俩唯一该做的就是向前看 |
[07:54] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[07:57] | Look, I haven’t worn this sweater in, like, forever, | 我已经很久没穿过这件衣服了 |
[07:58] | And i, uh, I just pulled it out today, and I found this. | 我今天把它翻出来 然后发现了这个 |
[08:04] | It’s my pin. | 是我的别针 |
[08:05] | I sewed it there so you’d always have my heart on your sleeve. | 我把它缝在上面 让你看到我的真心 |
[08:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:13] | Yeah, I figured you might need it back or something, if… | 我想你可能想要回去 如果… |
[08:16] | No, it was a gift. | 不 这是个礼物 |
[08:21] | The prince will understand. | 白马王子会理解的 |
[08:25] | Maybe we should go to the ball together… | 也许我们应该一起去舞会 |
[08:29] | As friends. | 以朋友的身份 |
[08:30] | Absolutely. | 一定 |
[08:31] | But only as friends. | 但只是朋友 |
[08:33] | Just friends. | 只是朋友 |
[08:39] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:41] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[08:43] | I sense a favor about to be asked. | 我感觉到有人要我帮忙了 |
[08:45] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[08:47] | Well, it turns out | 是这样的 |
[08:48] | I got a volunteer position at a charity. | 我得到了一个在慈善机构做志愿者的机会 |
[08:50] | That’s great. mm-hmm. | 那很不错 |
[08:51] | When is it? sunday night, and I know it’s mom’s opening, | -什么时候 -周日晚上 我知道是妈妈的开幕典礼 |
[08:55] | And I know it’s really important, but I can do both. | 我知道很重要 但我能两个地方兼顾的 |
[08:57] | As a family, we support each other. | 作为一个家庭 我们互相支持 |
[08:59] | And when one of us has something important, | 如果家里有什么重大的事情 |
[09:01] | We all show up for it. maybe you can volunteer next year. dad. | -我们都要出席 也许你可以明年再做志愿者 -爸爸 |
[09:04] | Volunteer for what? | 做什么志愿者 |
[09:07] | Nothing, it doesn’t matter cause dad said I can’t go. | 没什么 已经没关系了 因为老爸不许我去 |
[09:12] | Hey, i, uh, went thrift store shopping, | 我刚去旧货店购物 |
[09:15] | And I found great stuff. | 找到了一些好东西 |
[09:16] | I got you some black vintage pumps. | 我给你买了一双黑色的二手女鞋 |
[09:21] | They’re gonna go perfectly | 配你开幕典礼上穿的衣服 |
[09:21] | With the dress you’re gonna wear for the opening. | 肯定非常漂亮 |
[09:24] | Mom, the kids I go to school with | 妈妈 跟我一起去上学的那些人 |
[09:26] | Shop at saks and bendel’s. | 到萨克斯和班道尔购物(著名百货公司) |
[09:28] | I can’t be walking around in someone’s old shoes. | 我不会穿着别人的旧鞋子的 |
[09:38] | I know. it’s gross. | 我知道 这很无礼 |
[09:40] | Oh, that reminds me. I still haven’t shown you pictures | 我想起来了 我还没给你看我的照片 |
[09:43] | From my summer abroad. | 我暑假旅行的时候拍的 |
[09:44] | Oh, yes. | 好啊 |
[09:45] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[09:48] | Well, I know you must not be happy, mother. | 我知道你一定不高兴 妈妈 |
[09:50] | I remember how unhappy you were when I didn’t go, | 我还记得我那时没去 你有多不高兴 |
[09:54] | And I imagine you came all this way to change Serena’s mind, | 我猜你大老远跑来 就是想说服瑟琳娜改变主意 |
[09:57] | But she is intractable on this. | 但这事上 她很固执 |
[10:00] | That’s not the reason I came. | 我来不是因为这个 |
[10:04] | Everything okay? | 还有别的事? |
[10:05] | Lily, my darling, the, uh… | 莉莉 亲爱的… |
[10:08] | The doctors think they found something. | 医生认为他们查出了些东西 |
[10:11] | Something? | 一些东西 |
[10:12] | What something? | 什么东西 |
[10:13] | Something in my lungs. | 我肺里的某些东西 |
[10:16] | Oh, no. mom. | 不可能 妈妈 |
[10:18] | Well, they’re– they’re running tests, | 他们… 他们做了一些检查 |
[10:19] | But they said that, uh, it might not be good. | 但他们说情况可能不太好 |
[10:23] | Look, i-i didn’t want to worry you. | 我不想让你担心 |
[10:25] | I-i don’t want to be a burden to you. i… | 我不想成为你的负担 |
[10:28] | Oh, no, it’s no burden at all. | 不 根本不是负担 |
[10:30] | All I want to do is to see my granddaughter make her debut | 我想做的就是 看我的外孙女完成她的社交舞会 |
[10:36] | The way I did, | 像我以前那样 |
[10:37] | The way my mother did before me. | 像我母亲那样 |
[10:39] | Oh, mother, anything for you. | 妈妈 一切会如你所愿 |
[10:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:51] | Um, Serena, | 瑟琳娜 |
[10:55] | You’re going to the debutante ball. | 你得去参加社交舞会 |
[10:56] | Serena Van Der Woodsen, | 瑟琳娜 范德·伍德森 |
[10:58] | Looks like your invitation just arrived… | 看起来你的邀请函刚刚送到 |
[11:01] | With strings attached. | 随附条件 |
[11:02] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 来吧 来吧 无论你在哪 |
[11:08] | Everything all right, mr. Archibald? | 一切都好吗 阿齐布尔德先生 |
[11:10] | Oh, yes, everything’s fine. it’s just my… my date– | 是的 一切都好 只是我的… 我的女伴 |
[11:13] | She’s never late, and, uh, she likes to have finaapprpral. | 她从不迟到的 她喜欢做最后决定 |
[11:15] | Sorry! sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[11:17] | My cappuccino was decaf, and I couldn’t find my phone. | 我的卡布其诺里没有咖啡 又找不到电话 |
[11:20] | It took forever to get a cab. | 还拦不到计程车 |
[11:22] | But you live up the street. | 但你住在上街区 |
[11:24] | I wasn’t home. | 我不在家 |
[11:29] | Well, everything’s taken care of. | 一切都弄好了 |
[11:31] | I’ll pick you up at 5:00 in the car. | 我五点坐车去接你 |
[11:32] | I got that laurent-perrier you like. | 我定了你喜欢的劳伦-皮耶尔(车名) |
[11:36] | I also thought | 我还想 |
[11:36] | We’d stop by the modern afterwards for dessert, | 结束后我们去”摩登”吃些甜点 |
[11:39] | Cause that’s your favorite. | 那是你的最爱 |
[11:42] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[11:45] | Oh, um, we don’t have to go anywhere afterwards. it’s fine. | 结束后我们不需要再去什么地方 没关系 |
[11:49] | Sorry. who’s texting you so much? | 抱歉 谁老是发短信给你 |
[11:53] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[11:54] | Uh, I gotta go back to my house. | 我要回家了 |
[11:56] | My mom was supposed to throw this tea | 我妈妈要和瑟琳娜的祖母 |
[11:57] | For serena’s grandmother, and she had to jet to paris | 喝下午茶 结束后马上去赶飞往巴黎的航班 |
[12:00] | At the last minute, so it’s all on me. | 一切都靠我了 |
[12:01] | Okay, hey, uh, w–i’ll stop by and help you out. it’s all right. I got it. | -我会顺道去你那帮你的 -好 我明白 |
[12:05] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:06] | Who are you, and what did you do with Blair Waldorf? | 你是谁 你对布莱尔 霍道夫做了什么 |
[12:10] | Not bad, Archibald. | 不错 阿齐布尔德 |
[12:12] | I almost forgot how handsome you are. | 我几乎忘了你有多英俊了 |
[12:14] | Spotted– Nate Archibald learning | 注意了 内特 阿齐布尔德刚领悟 |
[12:17] | You don’t know a good thing till it’s gone | 一些东西只有失去才懂得珍惜 |
[12:19] | And found someone else. | 而且这件东西已经属于别人了 |
[12:31] | So your mom really didn’t mind your coming to, um, | 你妈妈真的不介意你 |
[12:33] | Our ball with… me? | 和我… 去社交舞会? |
[12:36] | No, not at all. | 一点都不 |
[12:37] | And your father is okay | 你爸爸对你的志愿者活动 |
[12:39] | With you volunteering as well? | 也没说什么? |
[12:41] | Um, excuse me. Jenny. | 不好意思 珍妮 |
[12:44] | Alison. | 艾利森 |
[12:46] | Ah. didn’t expect to see you… here. | 没想到会在这见到你 |
[12:50] | That’s me, unexpected. | 是我 没想到吧 |
[12:52] | Um, mom, can I talk to you for a minute? uh, no, sweetie, | -妈妈 我能和你说几句话吗 -不 亲爱的 |
[12:54] | we’ll have plenty of time to talk later. | 待会我们有足够的时间来谈这事 |
[12:56] | You know what? it is so nice of you | 要知道 你真是太好了 |
[12:58] | To let Jenny come to our little event. | 能让珍妮来参加我们的小活动 |
[13:00] | You know, cotillions really are instructive. | 跳沙龙舞真的很有好处 |
[13:03] | They teach young girls good social graces… | 能帮年轻女孩们塑造优雅的社交仪态… |
[13:05] | Well, then I’m sure she’ll learn a lot. | 我肯定她会学到很多 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna go. um, I’ll come with you. | -我要走了 -我跟你一起走 |
[13:11] | No need. I’ll see you later. | 没必要 我们一会见 |
[13:27] | Thank you so much for being so understanding. | 谢谢你能理解 |
[13:29] | Oh, come on. I would do anything for an ill grandparent, | 别这么说 为了生病的祖母我会做任何事情 |
[13:31] | And besides, my mom has her art opening, | 正好 我妈妈的画廊要搞个开幕典礼 |
[13:33] | So we’re both doing things for our families. | 所以我们都在为我们的家庭着想 |
[13:35] | Well, my thing isn’t without conditions, believe me. | 我的事是没得考虑的 相信我 |
[13:38] | I had a long talk with my mom, and I said if I’m gonna do this, | 我跟妈妈谈了很长时间 我说如果要我参加 |
[13:40] | Then I’m gonna be myself in every possible way. well, | 我必须尽一切可能做我自己 |
[13:42] | then can you promise me that when you’re up there | 你能向我保证你在那 |
[13:44] | Being yourself as they auction you off, | 做你自己 当他们打算拍卖你的时候 |
[13:45] | That you won’t go for anything less than a million dollars? | 如果出价少于100万 你坚决不妥协 |
[13:49] | Okay. did you get that out of your system? yeah, I think I’m good. | -又是从你那套理论中得出的结论? -是 我认为很好 |
[13:57] | Grandma. Serena, darling, this is Carter Baizen, | -外婆 -瑟琳娜 亲爱的 这是卡特·贝森 |
[14:00] | Your escort for tomorrow night. | 你明晚的护花使者 |
[14:01] | Do you two already know each other? actually, | -你们俩已经认识了? -事实上 |
[14:03] | we used to go to school together, | 我们经常一起去上学 |
[14:04] | Just a couple years apart. oh. | 只是有几年不见了 |
[14:06] | Hi. I’m Carter. | 嗨 我叫卡特 |
[14:08] | This is Daniel Humphrey. Dan, actually. | -这是丹尼尔·汉弗瑞 -是丹 |
[14:10] | Serena’s friend. no, my–my boyfriend. | -瑟琳娜的朋友 -不 是我的… 我的男朋友 |
[14:13] | Oh, nice to meet you, man. nice to meet you. | -见到你很高兴 伙计 -见到你很高兴 |
[14:16] | I’m sorry. you’re not– you’re not escorting her or… no, well, actually, | -抱歉 你不要… 不要做她的舞伴还是… -不 事实上 |
[14:19] | i’m– | 我… |
[14:20] | Unavailable. familial obligation. | 他没空 家里有事 |
[14:23] | Yeah. there you are. are you ready for tea? | -是啊 -你们在这啊 茶话会要开始喽 |
[14:26] | I don’t like my ice to get lonely, dear. | 亲爱的 给我倒点水 |
[14:28] | Of course, ma’am. Carter, it is such a pleasure to have you back with us. | -好的 女士 -卡特 你能回来真是太好了 |
[14:32] | True gentlemen are a rare breed. | 好男人真是越来越少了 |
[14:34] | So it is true that you’re back. | 那么这次你是真回来了 |
[14:36] | Back? um, where–where were you? oh, where wasn’t he? | -回来? 你去哪儿了 -他无处不在 |
[14:39] | He disowned his parents and took off around the world. | 他跟父母决裂然后就开始环游世界 |
[14:41] | everyone was talking about it. | 大家都在讨论他 |
[14:42] | Gossip girl even had a dedicated Carter Baizen map on “spotted.” | 八卦天后还在网上有卡特·贝森的地图 |
[14:45] | Whoa. a map, huh? | 地图 |
[14:47] | In all honesty, I did go a little out of bounds. | 说实话 我是有点不受管束 |
[14:52] | I’m just grateful my parents are giving me a second chance. | 我很感谢我父母肯原谅我 |
[14:54] | Carter saw the error of his wayward ways, | 卡特看到了任性的后果 |
[14:57] | And he rose ke a phoenix from the ashes, Serena. | 然后他就像凤凰涅磐般重生了 瑟琳娜 |
[15:00] | Yes, I see that, grandma. | 外婆 我看到了 |
[15:01] | I mean, they weren’t all errors, but… | 我的意思是任性并不是都不好 只是… |
[15:04] | Well, your mother did tell me that you got into a bit of a– | 你妈妈跟我说过你在迪拜时 |
[15:08] | Ahem–a scrape in dubai. | 过的非常艰难 |
[15:10] | Oh, I love dubai. did you stay at the burj al arab? | 我爱死迪拜 你在伯瓷酒店(七星级酒店)住了吗 |
[15:13] | No, I stayed on palm island. | 没有 我去了棕榈岛 |
[15:15] | I think dubai is overrated. you know what isn’t, though? | -我认为迪拜虚有其表 -你知道什么货真价实吗 |
[15:17] | The, uh, prince’s crown bombardier. | 御前重炮艇 |
[15:19] | And I also went pheasant hunting with the sheikh | 而且我还和其中一个酋长 |
[15:22] | While I was there. | 一起打猎 |
[15:36] | I kept the tags. | 我还留着价码条 |
[15:37] | I’ll return everything tomorrow. | 明天我就会把这些还回去 |
[15:41] | Look… | 听着 |
[15:43] | I know that my coming back has been rocky… | 我知道我回来的有点突然 |
[15:48] | But I can’t keep being afraid | 可是我不能总是考虑到 |
[15:49] | That if I act more like your mother | 如果我像一个妈妈而不是朋友的方式 |
[15:51] | And less like your friend, that I’m gonna lose you. | 来管教你 就会失去你 |
[15:56] | If you were still in hudson, I’d be able to go. | 如果你还在哈德逊的话 我就能去了 |
[15:58] | Well, I am not there. I am here, | 我不在那里了 我回来了 |
[16:00] | And I don’t really care if that makeyou happy or unhappy. | 我也不介意你会不会开心 |
[16:02] | I’m still your mother. you can come to my show tomorrow, | 我还是你妈 你明天可以不来我的展览 |
[16:05] | And then you are grounded for a week. | 不过之后的一个星期你哪都别想去 |
[16:07] | What?! come on, mom. that’s so unfair! | 什么 妈妈 这不公平 |
[16:12] | I just don’t get it. I organized everything the way she likes it. | 我真是不懂 我为了她精心打扮 |
[16:15] | I mean, I even made sure my bow tie matched her dress. | 甚至我的领结都要衬她的裙子 |
[16:19] | Like the book says, she just not that into you. man, | 就跟书上说的 她就是对你不感冒 |
[16:21] | i have to find out if she’s seeing someone. | 我要看看她是不是在和其他人交往 |
[16:23] | It’s killing me. you guys are still pretty close, aren’t you? | 我要死了 你俩之间关系还不错 是吧 |
[16:28] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:29] | Could you find out who she’s seeing? me? | -你能找出她和谁交往吗? -我? |
[16:31] | Yes. come on, man. whbetter? | 拜托 非你莫数了 |
[16:34] | Who better, indeed. | 究竟谁才是最好的啊 |
[16:45] | Do you like it here, mr. Humphrey? | 你喜欢这里吗 汉弗瑞先生? |
[16:48] | Well, it’s a little bit like a museum, a little cold, | 有点像博物馆 阴阴冷冷的 |
[16:50] | Although the water pressure is unparalleled. | 卫生间豪华没的说 |
[16:52] | That’s not what I meant, but of course, | 我当然不是指那些 |
[16:54] | You would make a joke, that goes to my point. | 不过当然你也可以拿来开玩笑 |
[16:57] | Excuse me? did I miss something here? | 不好意思 我没听懂你的意思 |
[16:58] | Oh, yes. the way you feel? | 对啊 你的感受? |
[17:02] | It never goes away. | 从来都没忽略过 |
[17:04] | It just gets worse. | 只是越来越差而已 |
[17:06] | I’m sorry. I don’t quite– | 不好意思 我不是太… |
[17:06] | You’ll always use your dessert fork for your entr. | 你总是用甜点的刀叉去吃主食 |
[17:10] | You’ll always feel underdressed, no matter what you wear, | 无论你穿什么你都感觉不得体 |
[17:14] | And at dinner parties, it will be as if there’s a language | 宴会的时候 总觉得有一种语言 |
[17:16] | That sounds like english, and you think you speak it, | 好像是英语 你也认为自己在说英语 |
[17:19] | But they don’t hear you, and you don’t understand them. | 可别人就是听不懂 你也不明白他们 |
[17:23] | As time passes, you’ll feel that people never see you | 慢慢的 即使别人与你四目相对 |
[17:27] | When they look at you | 你也感觉自己好像不存在一样 |
[17:28] | But wonder really whether you’re Serena’s whim | 并且还会想是不是瑟琳娜一时冲动 |
[17:31] | Or her… charity case, | 或者只是出于同情的选择 |
[17:34] | Until the day comes when you realize that girls like Serena | 直到有一天认识到像瑟琳娜这样的女孩 |
[17:37] | Don’t end up with Dan Humphrey. | 是不会和丹·汉弗瑞白头到老的 |
[17:41] | They end up with the Carters of the world, | 她们会和像卡特一样的男人走到一起 |
[17:43] | And, um, people like you– | 还有 像你这样的人 |
[17:45] | They turn into cocktail party anecdotes | 更适合去鸡尾酒会 |
[17:48] | Of their foolish youth. | 讲一些少不更事的趣文 |
[17:51] | So why don’t you, uh, give it up | 那么为什么你不放手呢 |
[17:56] | And spare yourself the pain, hmm? | 让你自己远离痛苦 |
[17:59] | I’m sure Serena will understand. | 我相信瑟琳娜会理解的 |
[18:01] | This just in–we hear there’s a cold war brewing | 一场冷战即将上演 |
[18:04] | Between lonely boy and a certain blue blood. | 寂寞男孩 VS 名门贵族 |
[18:07] | We never thought we’d say this ourselves… | 我们也从来没想过会真的说出来 |
[18:09] | There you are. what’s going on? | 你们在这啊 在聊什么 |
[18:12] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我来告诉你是怎么回事 |
[18:12] | I just became your escort to the ball. | 我刚刚变成了你的舞伴 |
[18:18] | But our money’s on brooklyn for the win. | 但我们压在布鲁克林的赌注赢了 |
[18:26] | Thanks so much for your time, miss Waldorf. | 谢谢你能抽出时间 霍道夫女士 |
[18:27] | I guess I’ll see you and the prince later tonight. uh, actually, | 我想今晚会看见您跟您的王子吧 |
[18:29] | i’m not going with the prince anymore. | 事实上我今晚不跟他去 |
[18:30] | I’m going with Nate Archibald. ah. | 我跟内特 阿齐布尔德去 |
[18:32] | Given our history, it was only right. | 书写我们自己的情史 |
[18:34] | He is the perfect gentleman, the perfect date. | 他是个完美的绅士 完美的约会对象 |
[18:37] | Chuck bass. hi. john mayberry. “new york times.” | -恰克·拜斯 -纽约时报的约翰·马伯瑞 |
[18:40] | I’d just like to say how proud I am of miss Waldorf | 我只想说我为霍道夫女士感到骄傲 |
[18:43] | And her commitment to mr. Archibald, | 还有她跟阿齐布尔德先生的爱情誓约 |
[18:45] | Even though he ruined her 17th birthday and slept with– | 尽管他毁掉她的17岁生日 还跟别人… |
[18:48] | Thank you. that was great, right? take care. | -谢谢你 一切都妥当了 -保重 |
[18:51] | All right. have a good one. | 好的 玩的愉快 |
[18:56] | What was that? I should ask you the same question. | -怎么回事 -应该是我问你吧 |
[18:59] | “perfect gentleman”? “perfect date”? | “完美的绅士” “完美约会对象” |
[19:01] | That broken record was a hit last year. | 去年的分手记录就是个暗示 |
[19:03] | Get with the times. he bores y.. | 别在脱脱拉拉的 他让你无聊… |
[19:04] | you almost made a fool of me in front of “the new york times,” | 你差点就让我在纽约时报记者面前出丑 |
[19:07] | Which proves my very point– you can’t be trusted. | 这也恰好证明了我的观点 你不可信 |
[19:09] | Nate is a gentleman. he would never cause a scene. | 内特是一个绅士 他从不会让我出丑 |
[19:13] | Never get your blood going either. | 也从来没让你热血沸腾过 |
[19:14] | Speaking of going, that’s what you should do. | 说完就滚蛋 那才是你该做的 |
[19:16] | Carter baizen is on his way here right now. | 卡特·贝森快到了 |
[19:18] | What? what the hell are you doing with Carter Baizen? | 什么? 你跟卡特·贝森要干嘛 |
[19:20] | he left his jacket here yesterday, | 他的外套昨天落在这里了 |
[19:21] | And I’d rather you be gone when he got here. | 我不希望他会在这里看见你 |
[19:25] | There’s been enough scenes for today. | 今天的糗事够多了 |
[19:36] | So I s it’s true what they say about the apple and the tree. | 看来他们说的老虎无犬子的故事是真的 |
[19:40] | Hello, Celia. I’d say it’s nice to see you, | 你好 塞利亚 我本想说见到你很高兴 |
[19:43] | But I know how you hate dishonesty. | 但我知道你讨厌不诚实的人 |
[19:46] | It appears that your son is taking my granddaughter | 看来你儿子今晚 |
[19:48] | To the ball tonight. | 要跟我的外孙女一起去舞会 |
[19:51] | He is? | 是吗? |
[19:52] | I’d rather see that not happen. | 我真不希望看到这样 |
[19:55] | There’s no point in being presented if it’s improperly, | 他真的不适合那种场合 |
[19:57] | And your Daniel is not a proper companion | 而且你的丹尼尔 |
[20:00] | For a girl like Serena. | 也不适合瑟琳娜 |
[20:02] | He’s a, um, temporary distraction. | 他只是途个暂时的开心 |
[20:07] | I need her to focus on heruture. | 我需要她为自己的将来打算 |
[20:13] | Hers or yours? | 她的还是你的? |
[20:15] | I am willing to purchase all the paintings in this gallery | 我正打算买下你画廊里的所有画 |
[20:19] | In exchange for you | 来作为劝服你儿子 |
[20:19] | Convincing your son not to accompany Serena. | 停止和瑟琳娜交往的条件 |
[20:24] | Before you answer, remember, | 记住 回答我之前 |
[20:26] | A grown man with children is in a very different position | 一个有家室的男人跟一个年轻男孩 |
[20:29] | Than a young man. | 的看法应该是不一样的 |
[20:31] | The money could be useful now. | 现在对你来说钱可能很重要了 |
[20:33] | Not to mention, how much this sale would mean | 更别提这次交易会对你妻子作为 |
[20:36] | To your wife’s career as an artist. | 艺术家的生涯有什么影响了 |
[20:41] | Your money was no good for me then, | 我那时不在乎你的钱 |
[20:46] | And it’s still no good with me now. | 我现在也不在乎 |
[20:49] | And you can rest assured that like me, | 那你就会知道我儿子跟我一样 |
[20:50] | My son can’t be bought. | 不会被金钱收买 |
[20:52] | And I can assure you, | 我也可以跟你打包票 |
[20:54] | Just like her mother, my granddaughter can be. | 跟她妈妈一样 我孙女会为钱所动 |
[20:57] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:58] | All those years ago, I told Lily | 很多年前 我要莉莉在 |
[21:00] | To choose between you and her inheritance. | 你和财产之间做出选择 |
[21:04] | I’d tell you the end of that story, | 我可以告诉你后来怎么样了 |
[21:05] | But I think you know it by heart. | 可是我想你心里应该明白了 |
[21:21] | You’re a little overdressed for an art show, | 不觉得穿成这样去看艺术展有点夸张吗 |
[21:22] | Don’t you think? dad, listen. um, I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 爸爸 我早就想跟你说了 很抱歉 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry. don’t worry about your mom. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心你妈妈 去吧 |
[21:27] | You don’t mind? | 你不介意? |
[21:28] | I thought I’d be grounded when you found out, | 我还想着你知道后我就会被关禁闭 |
[21:30] | Just like Jenny was. I gotta admit, it would be worth it. | 就跟珍妮一样 但这是值得的 |
[21:33] | I don’t mind at all. yeah. | 我一点也不介意 |
[21:36] | Tux looks great. shoes look great. | 燕尾服很漂亮 鞋也很不错 |
[21:39] | You look so great. you’re gonna make me proud. | 你实在太帅了 你会成为我的骄傲的 |
[21:42] | Show that Celia Rhodes what us Humphrey men are made of. | 给希利亚·罗德斯看看我们汉弗瑞家的男人有多棒 |
[21:45] | What’s going on here, dad? you’re–you’re doing that thing | 爸 到底怎么了? 你又这样了 |
[21:47] | Again where you’re acting really weird for no reason. | 有时你无缘无故表现得很奇怪 |
[21:49] | It’s kind of freaking me out. | 你这样有点吓到我了 |
[21:52] | Oh, uh, Serena’s grandmother just came to see me. | 瑟琳娜的祖母刚刚来找过我 |
[21:59] | Um, we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[22:05] | Have you seen Serena’s presentation statement? | 你看过瑟琳娜的介绍词了吗 |
[22:08] | Wants to take a year off of school, | 她想请一年的假 |
[22:10] | Teach english in south asia? this simply won’t suffice. | 到南非教英文? 这显然还不够 |
[22:13] | Well, what do you want me to do about it? well, | 那你要我怎么做? |
[22:15] | if Serena’s doing this for me, it has to be right. | 如果瑟琳娜这么做是为我 那她就得做对 |
[22:18] | Besides, it took me years to restore our family name | 而且 在你那些光彩行为之后 我花了 |
[22:20] | After your exploits. | 好几年时间来恢复我们家的名誉 |
[22:22] | Trust me, you don’t want to do the same. | 相信我 你可不想再那么干一次了 |
[22:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:41] | Hey, volunteer. where are you? | 你好 志愿者 在哪呢 |
[22:43] | You were supposed to be here a half an hour ago. | 半小时前你就应该到我这了 |
[22:45] | Oh, um, didn’t your mom tell you I’m not coming anymore? what? | -你妈没跟你说我不去了吗 -什么 |
[22:48] | i don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[22:50] | I thought that this was, like, your dream. | 我觉得这就像你的梦想 |
[22:52] | Besides, don’t you want to see your brother in a tux? | 而且 你不想看看你哥哥穿燕尾服的样子吗 |
[22:55] | Wait. what? you know, | -等等 什么 -你知道的 |
[22:56] | Your brother Dan– the guy who thinks Dancing | 你哥哥丹… 那个觉得跳舞 |
[22:58] | Is making fists and pumping ’em into the air? Dan’s going to the ball? | -就是用力乱挥拳头的家伙 -丹也参加舞会? |
[23:01] | Yeah, it–it was just a last minute thing. | 是啊 他… 他也是刚决定的 |
[23:04] | I’m sure he just forgot to tell you. | 他肯定是忘了告诉你了 |
[23:06] | Um, I’m on my way. | 我 这就去 |
[23:38] | Hey! | 你好! |
[23:41] | W-wow. you look incredible. | 你简直太美了 |
[23:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:50] | You’re early. | 你来得真早 |
[23:52] | Well, uh, yeah, we need to talk. what’s up? | -是啊 我们得谈谈 -什么事? |
[23:55] | Is your grandmother here? where is she? oh, yeah, she’s in the other room, | -你祖母在吗 她在哪? -是的 她在另一个屋里 |
[23:56] | getting ready with my mom. | 跟我妈一起准备呢 |
[23:57] | Why? I gotta be honest about something here. | -怎么了? -有些事我得跟你直说 |
[24:00] | Um, I don’t think your grandmother | 我觉得你祖母 |
[24:03] | Is who you think she is. what are you talking about? | -跟你想的不一样 -你在说什么呢 |
[24:06] | I know she’s got the whole free spirit act perfected… act? | -我知道她那些自由思想的表演很完美… -表演? |
[24:09] | But I don’t think she has your best interests at heart. | 但我觉得她并不是真心认为这样 |
[24:13] | Where are you going with this, Dan? she came by my dad’s gallery today. | -你这是怎么了 丹? -她今天来过我爸的展厅 |
[24:17] | Well, she probably just wanted to see your mom’s art. no, | 她可能只是想看看你妈的画 |
[24:20] | she was trying to buy him off | 她试图收买我爸 |
[24:21] | So I wouldn’t go with you tonight. no, | -好让我今晚不能跟你一起去 -不 |
[24:23] | she wouldn’t do something like that. | 她不可能干那种事 |
[24:24] | Serena, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 瑟琳娜 你听我说 |
[24:25] | That woman is the most manipulative person | 那女人是我见过的 |
[24:29] | I’ve ever met. | 最会摆布别人的人 |
[24:30] | She makes your–your mother look like gandhi. | 她和你妈比起来… 你妈简直像甘地一样 |
[24:33] | That’s my grandmother you’re talking about. I love her. | 你说的这个人是我祖母 我爱她 |
[24:37] | I know. I know, and I’m so sorry, | 我知道 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[24:39] | But maybe you love her so much | 但或许你爱她太深了 |
[24:42] | That you can’t see what she’s doing. | 以至于你忽视了她的所作所为 |
[24:47] | I said it. there. | 我就说这些吧 |
[24:55] | Mae we s suldn’t be doing this. | 或许我们不该一起去 |
[25:00] | Maybe we shouldn’t. | 或许我们是不该 |
[25:05] | Um… I’ll just talk to you later. | 以后再说吧 |
[25:24] | Let’s get Carter on the phone. | 我们给卡特打电话吧 |
[25:36] | Carter baizen’s dating Blair? | 卡特·贝森在跟布莱尔约会? |
[25:38] | He’s got everyone fooled. Blair thinks he’s reformed. | 他把所有人都耍了 布莱尔还以为他改过自新了 |
[25:42] | He’s obviously just toying with her to get at you. | 他显然只是玩玩她来气你 |
[25:45] | Yeah, well, it’s working. | 是啊 他成功了 |
[25:46] | We just need to wait until we can get him in a public place, | 我们只要等时机把他的丑行公之于众 |
[25:48] | Where everyone who thinks he’s changed can see the truth, | 这样每个觉得他悔过的人都能看清真相 |
[25:54] | And we can get him back for everything he’s done to you | 我们就能把他打回原形 惩罚他对你所做的 |
[25:57] | And everything he’s doing to Blair. | 和他正在对布莱尔所做的一切 |
[25:59] | Yeah, when’s that gonna happen, huh? | 是啊 可那得等到什么时候啊? |
[26:07] | Sir. | 先生 |
[26:12] | I have a feeling it may be sooner than you think. | 我觉得会比你想的早多了 |
[26:22] | And one more, ladies. if you don’t pull it together, | -再来一张 女士们 -如果你不把它缝好 |
[26:25] | I’m gonna go Naomi campbell on you. | 我就用娜沃米·坎贝尔那套修理你 |
[26:29] | Maybe Jenny can help you. no, I’m fine. thank you. | -或许珍妮能帮你 -不用了 没事 谢谢 |
[26:31] | Serena, uh, miss Erlich needs to know | 瑟琳娜 埃林奇小姐想知道 |
[26:33] | How to pronounce that word in your presentation statement. | 你的介绍词里这个字怎么读 |
[26:35] | I assume it’s a family name. | 我猜是个家族名称 |
[26:39] | Hey. beautiful. what’s wrong? I didn’t write this. my mother did. | -你好 你真漂亮 怎么了? -这不是我写的 是我妈写的 |
[26:44] | “Serena hopes to continue to live on the upper east side, | 瑟琳娜希望继续住在上东区 |
[26:46] | “devote her life to volunteering for the nature conservancy, | 用自己一生的精力志愿服务于大自然保护 |
[26:48] | And junior league and have two wonderful children.” let me see that. | -和儿童慈善联盟并生两个可爱的孩子 -让我看看 |
[26:51] | Make it stop. you sound like me. Serena, where’daDan? | -别扯了 听起来说的像是我 -瑟琳娜 丹呢? |
[26:54] | He’s not coming. | 他不来了 |
[26:57] | Here you go. thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[27:05] | What is he doing here? | 他来这干吗 |
[27:07] | Carter’s clever. | 卡特可真聪明 |
[27:08] | He’s using Serena as a cover. it’s not the time yet. | -用瑟琳娜当掩护 -现在还不是时候 |
[27:17] | Nate, look, I was hoping to see you. I wanted to apologize, | 内特 我正想找你 我要跟你道歉 |
[27:20] | Put the past in the past. | 过去的都让它过去吧 |
[27:22] | You don’t get to say what goes on here. | 在这你可说了不算 |
[27:29] | I’m on to you. | 我说了算 |
[27:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:36] | Hello and welcome to the annual dispensary cotillion | 大家好 欢迎来到一年一度的 |
[27:40] | And debutante ball. | 沙龙名媛社交舞会 |
[27:47] | Katia farkas, daughter of jonathan and Rose Farkas, | 卡地亚·法卡斯 乔安娜和露丝·法卡斯的女儿 |
[27:51] | Escorted by richard north, | 由理查德·诺斯陪同出席 |
[27:53] | Hopes to major in neuroscience | 希望攻读神经学专业 |
[27:56] | And will continue her family’s legacy | 并秉承家族传统 |
[27:58] | As supporters of the new york public library | 赞助纽约公共图书馆 |
[28:01] | And lincoln center. | 和林肯中心 |
[28:04] | Blair cornelia Waldorf, | 布莱尔·克尼利尔·霍道夫 |
[28:06] | Daughter of Harold and Eleanor Waldorf, | 哈罗德和埃莉诺·霍道夫的女儿 |
[28:09] | Escorted by Nathaniel Archibald, | 由内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德陪同出席 |
[28:12] | Plans to be a member of yale’s class of 2013. | 她计划成为耶鲁大学2013班的一员 |
[28:17] | She will continue to summer in southampton | 她会继续在南安普敦度过夏天 |
[28:20] | And volunteer her time to children’s charities. | 并志愿服务于儿童慈善事业 |
[28:26] | And now I’d like to present Serena Celia Van Der Woodsen, | 现在我要介绍的是瑟琳娜 塞利亚 范德·伍德森 |
[28:31] | Daughter of committee member Lilian Van Der Woodsen, | 委员会成员莉莉安·范德·伍德森的女儿 |
[28:34] | Granddaughter of chairwoman Emeritus, | 会长艾玛瑞塔的外孙女 |
[28:38] | Celia catherine rhodes, | 希利亚·凯瑟琳·罗德斯 |
[28:40] | Escorted by Carter Baizen. | 由卡特·贝森陪同出席 |
[28:43] | Miss Van Der Woodsen hopes to bed | 范德·伍德森希望在她安顿下来之前 |
[28:45] | As many billionaires as she can before settling down to… | 能跟可尽可能多的百万富翁同床… |
[28:49] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[28:52] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:55] | Miss Isabel Coates, uh, | 伊莎贝尔·科塔斯小姐 |
[28:57] | Presented by Raymond North, | 由雷蒙德·诺斯代表出席 |
[29:01] | Daughter of Arthur and Iris Coates. | 她是阿瑟和伊瑞斯·科塔斯的女儿 |
[29:08] | Here you go. thanks. | -给你的 -谢谢 |
[29:12] | You’re back. what happened? | 你回来了 怎么了? |
[29:13] | Uh, Cece won. | 希希赢了 |
[29:16] | She has a habit of doing that, | 她那一套真是百玩不厌啊 |
[29:18] | But maybe it’s for the best. you’re here with your family. | 但或许这样最好 你回来跟你的家人在一起 |
[29:22] | Hey. where’s Jenny? have you seen her? | 珍妮呢 你看到她了吗 |
[29:25] | Actually, uh, no. | 事实上 没有 |
[29:27] | She’s probably still upset with me for grounding her | 她很可能还在为我不让她去舞会的事生气 |
[29:29] | And is trying to teach me a lesson. I don’t know. | -而且想给我点颜色看看 -我不知道 |
[29:31] | Maybe let her be ten minutes late before you get mad? | 或许在你生气之前就多让她迟到十分钟吧 |
[29:35] | Mom, this looks great. all of this is beautiful. thank you. come on. tour. | -妈 这里太漂亮了 -谢谢 来吧 参观一下 |
[29:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[29:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[29:59] | Hmm? nothing. | 没事 |
[30:07] | We’re friends now, right? you can tell me. | 我们现在是朋友 对吗 你可以告诉我 |
[30:28] | And now for someone with only one left foot. | 现在为了某个只剩一只左脚的人 |
[30:32] | He just told her what he’s going to do to her later. | 他肯定要告诉她他一会会对她做些什么 |
[30:39] | They might not know who you are, | 别人可能不知道你的嘴脸 |
[30:40] | But I sure as hell never forgot. | 但我永远都不会忘掉 |
[30:43] | Nate, what are you doing? she’s my girlfriend! | -内特 你这是干吗 -她是我的女朋友! |
[30:46] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[30:48] | Get off me! ugh! they ripped my dress. | -给我滚开! -他们把我的礼服撕破了 |
[30:51] | Take him outside. let’s get out of here. come on. come on. | -把他带出去 -我们走吧 快点 快走 |
[30:52] | You don’t understand. it was custom-made. Blair, it’s okay. | -你不明白 那是按风俗制作的 -布莱尔 没关系的 |
[30:54] | My mom is gonna be angry. Jenny! Jenny, hey, hey, we need you. please? | -我妈会生气的 -珍妮! 珍妮 我们需要你 |
[30:56] | I have to go. I have my mom’s thing. | 我得走了 我要处理我妈的事 |
[30:58] | Jenny, fix my dress, and all is forgiven. | 珍妮 把我的礼服缝好 我就既往不咎了 |
[31:06] | Oh, you make a fool | 你写了份愚蠢的 |
[31:08] | Of the presenter, then you start a brawl. | 然后你又引起了争斗 |
[31:10] | I mean, what’s next, Serena? “girls gone wild”? | 瑟琳娜 接下来还有什么 |
[31:12] | Serena Van Der Woodsen wants to work for the junior league | 瑟琳娜 范德·伍德森想在儿童慈善联盟工作 |
[31:14] | And have two children? it’s a society ball, Serena. | 然后生两个孩子? 瑟琳娜 这是个社交舞会 |
[31:17] | you have to represent yourself well. | 你要表现得得体 |
[31:19] | How is it representing myself well if it’s all lies? | 如果说的都是谎话 那要我怎么表现得体? |
[31:22] | What happened to you between our talk and now? | 我们之间什么时候变成这样了? |
[31:25] | I did this because I knew | 我之所以来参加 |
[31:26] | How important it was for you and grandma, | 是因为这对你和祖母都很重要 |
[31:28] | And you said that if I did it, I could be myself. | 而且你说了我可以做我自己的 |
[31:33] | You don’t really want that, do you? | 你实际上不是这样想的 是不是? |
[31:34] | No, it’s not entirely true. all you care about when people look at me | -不全是这样的 -你关心的是人们看到我的时候 |
[31:39] | Is what they think of you. | 他们会怎么想你 |
[31:44] | How am I supposed to accept myself | 如果连我妈都不接受我 |
[31:45] | If my own mother doesn’t accept me? oh, honey, of course I accept you. | -我怎么去接受我自己? -亲爱的 我当然接受你 |
[31:50] | No. | 不 |
[31:52] | No, you don’t, but let me tell you something. | 你没有 让我告诉你 |
[31:54] | If I ever do have those two children, | 如果我真的有两个孩子 |
[31:57] | I would never do this to them. | 我不会这样对他们 |
[31:59] | I would accept them for who they are, | 我会接受他们所有的一切 |
[32:01] | Including who they date, no matter what, | 包括他们的约会对象 不管怎么样 |
[32:03] | And I’d make sure they damn well knew it. | 我都会让他们清楚这一点 |
[32:19] | Hello? | 你好? |
[32:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:36] | I know this is not what you signed up for. | 我知道这不是我们说好的那样 |
[32:39] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[32:43] | It doesn’t hurt nearly as bad | 这点痛远远比不上 |
[32:44] | As waking up that morning in Santorini and… | 第二天在圣托里尼岛醒来… |
[32:47] | Finding you’d jumped on a boat. | 却发现你已经坐船离开 |
[32:52] | That night wasn’t exactly what I signed up for either. | 那天晚上的事我也没有预料到 |
[32:57] | The whole thing caught me a bit by surprise. | 整件事情让我很惊讶 |
[32:59] | No, i, um, I get it, which is why I was surprised | 我明白 这也是为什么我上星期 |
[33:02] | When your grandmother called me last week. | 接到你祖母电话时大吃一惊的原因 |
[33:05] | Wait. last week? | 等一下 上星期? |
[33:07] | I wasn’t even ing to cotillion last week. | 上星期我还还没决定参加舞会 |
[33:09] | Yeah, but Cece said she thought you’d change your mind. | 是的 但希希说你也许会改变主意 |
[33:22] | What are you doing here? shouldn’t you be… | 你怎么会在这? 你不是应该… |
[33:24] | Anywhere but here, yes. huh. | 在哪都不该在这里? 是的 |
[33:26] | So please listen to me and don’t interrupt, | 请好好听我说 别打岔 |
[33:28] | Because what I have to say is hard for me. | 因为以下我要说的话 对我来说很不易 |
[33:31] | Okay. | 明白 |
[33:32] | When I was your age, | 我在你这个年纪的时候 |
[33:34] | I would have been lucky to find a guy like you, | 觉得找一个你这样的男朋友是很幸运的 |
[33:38] | And I kind of did, but when it came down to it, | 而我某程度上也找到了 但稳定下来后 |
[33:41] | I thought my mother knew who I was | 我以为我母亲会比我自己 |
[33:42] | Much better than I knew myself. | 更清楚我是一个怎么样的人 |
[33:47] | I’m not sure exactly who my daughter was, | 我不确定自己是否了解自己的女儿 |
[33:50] | But I know who she’s become since she met you. | 但我知道自从她认识你以后 她在改变 |
[33:53] | She returns home every night at a reasonable hour. | 她每天晚上都按时回家了 |
[33:55] | She doesn’t drink. she doesn’t do drugs. | 她不再喝酒和碰毒品 |
[33:58] | I don’t know if you’re responsible for that, | 我不知道这是不是你的功劳 |
[34:00] | But I don’t think it’s a coincidence. | 但我也不认为是巧合 |
[34:04] | You belong with my daughter, | 你们很爱对方 |
[34:06] | And I think everyone should know that. | 任何人都看得出来 |
[34:10] | Will you come with me? | 你愿意和我一起去吗 |
[34:12] | Yes, mrs. Van Der Woodsen. I would love to. | 是的 范德·伍德森女士 我很愿意 |
[34:14] | Good. and it’s Lily. | 那就好 记住 是莉莉 |
[34:31] | Have you seen Nate? | 你见到内特了吗 |
[34:32] | Nate was asked to leave, but here I am. | 内特被请出去了 但还有我呢 |
[34:37] | I know that look. | 我清楚你这个表情 |
[34:40] | That’s your look when your plan falls into place. | 这是你奸计得逞以后 |
[34:43] | You’re enjoying this. | 享受胜利的表情 |
[34:46] | You knew Carter was going to my house. | 你知道卡特会去我家 |
[34:49] | You tipped off gossip girl. | 你给八卦天后爆了料 |
[34:51] | You ruined my cotillion on purpose. | 你有心要破坏我的舞会 |
[34:56] | You did all this for your own enjoyment | 因为你个人的快乐 |
[34:58] | And didn’t care what it would do to me, | 完全没理会我的感受 |
[35:00] | Which is exactly why you and I could never work. | 这就是我和你好不了的原因 |
[35:01] | Wait. slow down there, Waldorf. you make me sick. | -等等 听我解释霍道夫 -你让我恶心 |
[35:06] | This thing between us– it’s over for good. | 我们之间完了 永远完了 |
[35:09] | Look, Blair, wait. I didn’t mean to– | 听着布莱尔 等等 我不是有意… |
[35:10] | Don’t talk to me. | 别和我讲话 |
[35:14] | Blair! | 布莱尔! |
[35:25] | That was quite a mess you made, | 刚才你弄的真是一团糟 |
[35:29] | But I was able to clean it up. | 但我都帮你搞定了 |
[35:31] | The chairs agreed to reissue your presentation statement | 主席同意让你交一份新的介绍词 |
[35:34] | In the committee’s winter newsletter. | 到时会印在委员会冬季的通讯录上 |
[35:38] | I stood up for you. | 我站在了你这边 |
[35:40] | What are you talking about? with Dan–i defended you. | -你在说什么 -我在丹面前为你说话 |
[35:43] | Mm, we’ll talk about that later. | 这个我们迟点再说 |
[35:45] | No, we don’t need to talk at all, grana.a. | 外婆 我们什么都不用说了 |
[35:49] | I just want to know one thing. | 我只想知道一件事 |
[35:53] | Are you even ill? | 你到底有没有生病? |
[35:56] | No. | 没有 |
[35:58] | But I could be. | 但有也不奇怪 |
[35:59] | All those cigarettes and cocktails. | 这么多的烟和酒 |
[36:02] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要骗我们? |
[36:04] | Oh, Serena. | 噢 瑟琳娜 |
[36:07] | There is so much you don’t understand. | 你不明白的东西还太多了 |
[36:11] | A woman has to earn the right to create her own rules. | 女人得赢得足够的权利来建立自己的规则 |
[36:16] | Things aren’t the way they were when you were young, grandma. | 现在的时代和你年轻的时候不一样了 外婆 |
[36:23] | You may be right about that. | 你或许是对的 |
[36:52] | Hey. have you seen Blair Waldorf? | 你有见到布莱尔 霍道夫吗 |
[36:54] | Up there. | 在上面 |
[37:12] | It was so hot how you punched Carter out. | 你打卡特的时候实在太帅了 |
[37:14] | I’d never seen you do anything like that before. | 我从没见过你这么疯狂 |
[37:25] | Spotted– Chuck Bass losing something | 重大新闻 恰克·拜斯失去了某样东西 |
[37:27] | No one knew he had to begin with– | 可怜的是 都没人知道他曾经有过 |
[37:30] | His heart. | 是他的心 |
[37:52] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 妈 对不起 |
[37:54] | I thought I could make it in time. | 我以为能及时赶回来 |
[37:58] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[38:04] | I accept your apology, | 我接受你的道歉 |
[38:06] | But it doesn’t really make it okay. | 但不等于事情就没发生 |
[38:08] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[38:13] | Honey, as you get older, | 宝贝 等你长大后 |
[38:15] | Every choice that you make | 你的每一个决定 |
[38:16] | Defines who you’re gonna turn into, | 都将决定你成为怎样的一个人 |
[38:19] | So rather than apologizi to me, | 与其给我道歉 |
[38:23] | You need to look at yourself | 不如好好审视一下自己 |
[38:24] | And ask if you like the person you’re becoming. | 问问自己到底想成为一个怎样的人 |
[38:43] | We’re not supposed to talk, remember? | 我们不该讲话的 你不记得了吗 |
[38:46] | Oh, I had to. i– | 我必须 我… |
[38:48] | Your mother came to see me, and she mentioned something | 你妈今天来过我这 她提到了件事情 |
[38:51] | About why you left me all those years ago. | 关于你几年前为什么会离开我 |
[38:56] | Yes, well, she made me an offer I couldn’t refuse, | 是的 她给我提出了我不能拒绝的要求 |
[39:01] | And I wasn’t strong enough then. | 那时候我也不够坚强 |
[39:03] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[39:05] | Oh, come on. you never would have understood. | 拜托 你那时候也不会明白的 |
[39:07] | But if I had known | 但如果我知道了 |
[39:08] | You hadn’t actually left me for–for him, | 你不是为了他而离开我的 |
[39:11] | I-i… I mean, maybe– listen, don’t. don’t. | -我想 也许… -听着 别 |
[39:13] | Don’t say it. don’t even think it. | 别说了 甚至别再去想了 |
[39:17] | I can’t help myself. | 我控制不了自己 |
[39:21] | I never should have let you… | 我不应该让你… |
[39:24] | Let me go. | 就这样让我离开的 |
[39:57] | It’s often said that no matter the truth, | 人们常说不管真相是什么 |
[39:59] | People see what they want to see. | 人总希望看到自己愿意看到的东西 |
[40:01] | Some people might take a step back and find out | 有些人也许退后了一步 |
[40:04] | They were looking at the same big picture all along. | 却看得更加清楚了 |
[40:19] | Some people might see | 有些人看到的是 |
[40:20] | That their lies have almost caught up to them. | 他们的谎言变成了事实 |
[41:09] | Some people may see what was there all along. | 有些人愿意一直看下去 |
[41:15] | And then there are those other people– | 而另外一些人 |
[41:18] | The ones who run as far as they can | 他们却想躲得远远的 |
[41:20] | So they don’t have to look at themselves. | 甚至连自己都不想见到 |
[41:23] | Where to, mr. Bass? | 去哪? 拜斯先生 |
[41:28] | The airport. | 机场 |
[41:36] | And as for me? | 而我? |
[41:38] | I can see clearly now. | 现在可是看得明明白白 |