时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here. | 八卦天后驾到 |
[00:02] | Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 这是你们窥视曼哈顿上流生活的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | I know who blair and those girls are. | 我知道布莱尔和其她人是什么样的人 |
[00:08] | But i know who i am,and i’m not gonna forget thay. | 我知道我是谁 不会因为 |
[00:10] | Just’cause i hang out with them. | 跟她们一起玩就忘乎所以 |
[00:11] | The previously mentioned excite artist is my wife. | 首先我提到的那个激情四溢的艺术家 是我妻子 |
[00:14] | I thought you said the artist live in hudson. | 我记得你说过她住在哈德森 |
[00:16] | The trains ever stop running. | 要是你们两分了 |
[00:17] | He proposed before we left. | 我们出发前他向我求婚了 |
[00:19] | and I’m going to say yes. | 我决定答应他 |
[00:20] | Take care, Rufus. | 保重 鲁弗斯 |
[00:21] | Unless you want dear Nathaniel to know how | 除非你想你亲爱的内特尼尔知道 |
[00:24] | You lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle, | 在车子后座上 你把第一次给了我 |
[00:26] | I encourage patience and restraint. | 那我希望你忍耐和克制一下 |
[00:28] | Isn’t there someone else you can torture? | 难道就没有别人让你折磨了吗 |
[00:30] | If you’re ready to forgive me, nothing can tear us apart. | 如果你能原谅我的话 我们死也不分开 |
[00:32] | I love you, Nate Archibald. | 我爱你 内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[00:34] | – Are we really gonna do this? – Yeah. | -真的要做吗 -是的 |
[00:39] | – Do you like me? – Define “like.” | -你喜欢我吗 -什么是喜欢 |
[00:59] | What’s the difference between gossip and scandal? | 八卦和丑闻的区别是什么呢 |
[01:02] | So glad you asked, ues forever. | 问的好 因为对于上东区来说永远不变的是 |
[01:04] | Anyone can commit a minor indiscretion | 任何人都能制造点小麻烦 |
[01:07] | And generate a day’s worth of buzz, | 引起一些暂时的骚动 |
[01:09] | But in order for gossip to birth a true scandal, | 但是要八卦天后爆出一段丑闻 |
[01:12] | It requires the right person to be in the wrong place. | 就得要合适的人选 出现在不合适的地方了 |
[01:26] | Take one “it” girl on a pedestal. | 对于一个女孩来说 |
[01:29] | Which one do you recommend? | 你推荐用哪种呢 |
[01:30] | Add a crowd eager to see her fall | 想看她出丑的强烈好奇心 |
[01:32] | And give them the means to knock her down. | 也使大家千方百计的想拖她下水了 |
[01:39] | I can’t believe this. oh, my god. | 简直无法相信 天哪 |
[01:48] | Dan! | 丹 |
[01:49] | What? what? what? you okay? no. | 怎么了 怎么了 你还好吧 |
[01:52] | I’fine.euh, I was just testing my screaming | 我没事 我只是在检查我的尖叫声 |
[01:54] | – To see its screaming efficiency. – Well, dad, | -看看是不是在正常运转 -爸爸 |
[01:56] | – Now I’d like to kill her, please. – What are you hiding? | -你能同意我把她杀了吗 -你在藏什么 |
[01:59] | Nothing, dad, stop. you’re invading my privacy. | 没什么爸爸 你这是侵犯我隐私 |
[02:01] | This is a loft. | 这里是公用的 |
[02:02] | No, stop. you guys. | 不 你们别这样 |
[02:08] | Dan, you’re gonna be really sorry you did that. | 丹 你一定会后悔这样做的 |
[02:14] | Jenny, would you excuse us? | 珍妮 你能出去一下吗 |
[02:25] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你是不是有事想跟我说啊 |
[02:26] | Am I that obvious? yes, actually. | 被你看出来了吗 是的 |
[02:29] | That hair color is all wrong for you. | 你的头发颜色完全不适合你 |
[02:32] | That’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[02:33] | This isn’t. | 可这就不见得了 |
[02:46] | Please say something. | 说些什么好不好 |
[02:46] | A-anything would be better than this | 说什么都比沉默不语好 |
[02:48] | “i am so disappointed in you” silence. | 比如”我对你太失望了” |
[02:50] | Since the time you could walk, | 从你学会走路的那一刻开始 |
[02:52] | Your mother and i– we knew you were special. | 你妈妈和我就知道你很特别 |
[02:54] | You were very smart, very talented, | 你很聪明 很有才能 |
[02:56] | And we promised each other we would do whatever it took | 我们也达成共识要尽一切努力 |
[02:58] | To give you a bright future, | 来给你一个美好的未来 |
[03:00] | And that did not include you becoming a teenage father. | 但这并不包括让你当一个未成年爸爸 |
[03:03] | Dad, this wasn’t a part of the my plan, | 爸爸 这也不是故意的 |
[03:04] | seriously, not a part of the plan | 真的 没想到会这样 |
[03:07] | But whatever Serena decides to do, | 但是无论瑟琳娜做出怎么样的决定 |
[03:09] | I-i-i want to be there for her. | 我都会在她身边 |
[03:11] | I-i have to be there for her. | 我必须在她身边 |
[03:16] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[03:16] | Dan… I do. | -丹… -真的 |
[03:19] | I do, whether she’s pregnant, whether she’s not pregnant… | 真的 无论她是不是怀孕了… |
[03:23] | I-i love her. | 我都爱她 |
[03:23] | First things first. I think you need to talk to her. | 但现在最重要的是你得和她谈谈 |
[03:25] | Maybe it’s not even true. | 也许这不是真的 |
[03:27] | did you hear what I just said? | 你刚才有听我说吗 |
[03:28] | I heard you, and I hope you heard what I said. | 我听了 但我也希望你照我说的话做 |
[03:42] | Hey, mom. | 好啊 小妈妈 |
[03:43] | Yes, I’m pregnant, and it’s yours. | 好吧 我怀孕了 是你的孩子 |
[03:47] | Hey. I’ve been calling you every two seconds for the past hour. | 刚才我一直在给你打电话 |
[03:49] | Oh, I left my cell at home. i-i kinda had a lot on my mind. | 我把手机忘家里了 我脑子很乱 |
[03:52] | I know, and I’m–i’m sorry– | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[03:53] | No, wait, wait, wait. me first. | 不 该说抱歉的人是我 |
[03:54] | I’m sorry that you didn’t feel that you could tell me, | 我很抱歉 让你觉得这件事不能对我说 |
[03:56] | And no matter what you decide, I want you to know | 无论你做出怎样的决定 我都要让你知道 |
[03:58] | That I’m here for you because i-i-i–because I love you. dan, | 我会一直在你身边 因为我爱你 |
[04:01] | I’m not pregnant, | 我没有怀孕 |
[04:01] | So you don’t have to say that. I mean, you don’t have to, | 所以你不必说这样的话 真的… |
[04:04] | Because, um, I get it. you would have done the right thing. | 因为…我知道你会做出正确的选择 |
[04:07] | Um, thank you, though. that– that’s–that’s really sweet. | 谢谢你 很贴心 |
[04:11] | Of course | 当然 |
[04:11] | Yeah, | 是呀 |
[04:12] | Well, hey, that’s good news– the no baby part. | 那就好了 没怀孕 |
[04:14] | It’s really good news, | 的确是个好消息 |
[04:15] | like my dad’s probably gonna throw a party good news. | 我爸爸可能会高兴的跳起来 |
[04:17] | your dad? look, can we actually talk later? | 你爸爸? 能等会再说吗 |
[04:20] | I’m late to meet Blair. she’s on the steps of the met. | 布莱尔在楼梯那等我 我已经迟到了 |
[04:22] | Oh, yeah, no, go. go, go. it can wait, | 没关系 去吧 |
[04:24] | Unlike Blair, who’s waiting on the steps, right? exactly. yeah. | -布莱尔可不会将就人 -是啊 |
[04:27] | Okay, I’ll talk to you later. okay, all right. | 好吧 待会再说 |
[04:36] | Her new line was fabulous. | 她的衣绳好漂亮啊 |
[04:39] | Hi! | 好啊 |
[04:41] | Jenny, hi. you’re late. | -珍妮 好啊 -你迟到了 |
[04:44] | Yeah, I know. I had to drop some books off at the library. sorry. | 抱歉 我刚去图书馆还书了 |
[04:46] | Would you do me a favor? anything. | -能帮我个忙吗 -尽管说 |
[04:48] | Move down a couple steps. | 坐下去一点 |
[04:57] | You know, this whole hazing thing is getting a bit old, | 欺负人这种事是不是太落伍了 |
[04:59] | Don’t you think, b.? | 你不这样想吗B |
[05:00] | first of all, the hazing stops when I say it stops. | 首先 欺负得我说停才停 |
[05:03] | And for future reference, only my friends call me “b.” | 另外以后记住 只有我的朋友能叫我B |
[05:10] | You know, I’m actually gonna go. | 好吧 那我走了 |
[05:12] | I have a lot of stuff to do before class. Jenny. | -我还有一大堆事情要做 -珍妮 |
[05:14] | Please, she’ll be back. | 干嘛啊 她会回来的 |
[05:17] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[05:24] | Hey, guys. hey. | 大伙好啊 |
[05:29] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[05:30] | Aw, cool. congratulations. | -很好 -那要恭喜你了 |
[05:32] | Celebratory drinks after school? | 放学后去庆祝一下吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah, sure. Blair, can I talk to you? | 当然 布莱尔我能和你谈谈吗 |
[05:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:39] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[05:43] | Did you get my text? of course. yes, I did, but I’ve been– | -你收到我的短信了吗 -当然 但我… |
[05:46] | So then you know I told Dan I’m not pregnant. | 那你也知道 我和丹说了我没怀孕 |
[05:47] | Yes, and I am so happy for you. close call, huh? | 是的 我也很为你高兴啊 很惊险吧 |
[05:51] | Are we really gonna play that old game, b.? | 你是不是还要给我耍花招 B |
[05:53] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:57] | Whenever something happens that’s not a part of your plan, | 每次只要有出乎你意料的事发生 |
[05:59] | You pretend like it doesn’t exist. | 你就装做根本没那回事 |
[06:00] | You act like you’re in this movie about your perfect life, | 你还认为自己生活在童话世界中吗 |
[06:03] | Then I have to remind you, | 那我就得提醒你了 |
[06:04] | The only one watching that movie is you. | 沉迷在童话世界里的人只有你自己 |
[06:06] | You admitted that your period was late. | 你说你的例假一直没来 |
[06:08] | yes, I’ve been very stressed. | 是的 我最近烦躁 |
[06:10] | I had that chem test on friday. | 我星期五就作了测试 |
[06:11] | And you’re acting like a total bitch | 然后你装的自己脾气很坏 |
[06:12] | Because you’re not hormonal? | 因为你没来例假? |
[06:13] | maybe I am a total bitch. | 也许我本来就脾气坏 |
[06:15] | Did you ever think about that? | 你想过这一点吗 |
[06:21] | Just take the test, b. | 总之自己测试一下 B |
[06:22] | Stop it. | 别拿出来 |
[06:23] | Just take the test. | 测试一下 |
[06:25] | You need to know if you and Chuck are gonna have a baby. | 你要确定一下 你是不是怀了恰克的孩子 |
[06:28] | And for a scandal to really blow up, | 要想丑闻完全的暴光 |
[06:31] | All it needs is an unexpected turn. | 需要的只是一个偶然的转折点 |
[06:49] | Would you do me a really big favor? | 能帮我一个大忙吗 |
[06:51] | What is it, sweetie? | 亲爱的 是什么 |
[06:53] | I need you to come with me to visit my dad in rehab. | 我想你陪我去恢复疗养院 看我爸爸 |
[06:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, it’s just– | 是的 只是… |
[07:01] | It gets really awaward when I have to go alone now, | 我一个人去的话很尴尬 |
[07:03] | And I don’t know what to say anymore. | 我也不知道该说些什么 |
[07:05] | He loves you. you always know how to make him laugh. | 他很喜欢你 你也总是知道怎么逗他开心 |
[07:08] | Nathaniel archibald, | 内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德 |
[07:09] | You have never asked me for anything, | 你从没要求过我什么 |
[07:13] | And here you are, officially leaning on me. | 而现在 开始乖乖的讨好我了 |
[07:16] | This time we’re gonna be so much better together. | 从现在起我们会更快乐的在一起 |
[07:20] | We already are. | 我们已经很快乐了 |
[07:37] | Well, at least now you know. | 至少你现在知道了 |
[07:38] | know what? that I’ve wasted half the year | 知道我浪费了 |
[07:40] | Trying to be friends with someone | 半年的时间去和一个永远都不会 |
[07:41] | That’s never going to like me? uh, yeah. that’s exactly it. | -喜欢我的人交朋友 -对 没错 |
[07:45] | Hey. guys. so… | 你们好啊… |
[07:46] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[07:50] | You’re not gonna be a grandfather. | 你不会当爷爷了 |
[07:53] | That’s cool. | 这就好 |
[07:55] | That’s really cool. | 太好了 |
[07:57] | Yes, yes, yes. | 太好了 |
[07:59] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:03] | And I thought I was relieved. it’s not all good news, though. | 我以为只有我最轻松 但也还是有坏消息 |
[08:14] | I-i told her I love her, and she thinks I only said that | 我…我告诉她我爱她 但她以为我这么说是 |
[08:17] | Because I thought she was pregnant. well, son, | -因为她怀孕了 -儿子 |
[08:19] | That’s probably a good thing. | 这也许也是件好事 |
[08:20] | Gives you a minute to step back and enjoy being 17. | 给了你一条退路 让你能享受年轻的无忧无虑 |
[08:23] | You two were moving a bit too fast anyway. | 你们两进展的有点快了 |
[08:25] | I’m late for the gallery, but we can talk more later. | 我得去画廊了 已经迟到了 我们呆会再谈 |
[08:30] | Wow. I’ve never seen you give up so easily. | 我从没看过你这么轻易就放弃了 |
[08:32] | Can you not start with me? can you not be so easy to start with? | -能不能别拿我说事? -谁叫你麻烦事多啊? |
[08:35] | Why are you taking his advice? he’s old and alone. what? | -你为什么听他的? 他老了而且没伴侣 -什么? |
[08:38] | Tell serena again without the pregnancy scare, | 在没有怀孕负担的情况下 再向瑟琳娜表白一次 |
[08:41] | In a quiet, no distractions kind of way. | 用很平静 情意绵绵的语气说 |
[08:44] | But then again, what do I know about romance, | 还是算了吧 我也不懂浪漫 |
[08:46] | Friends or anything else? no, no, no, no, no. | -朋友或其他什么的? -不 不 不 |
[08:48] | Actually, Jen, that’s– that’s a very good idea. | 事实上 珍妮 这是个好主意 |
[08:50] | Oh, right. | 是吧 |
[08:53] | What would you do without me? | 没有我你该怎么办呀 |
[08:54] | Promise me I will find out one day. | 得了吧你 |
[09:04] | Hey, b. | 好啊 B |
[09:05] | What are you doing here? in the neighborhood. | -你来这干嘛? -只是路过 |
[09:07] | Can we talk later? despite your best efforts to ruin it, | 我们能呆会再谈吗 虽然你的出现有点煞风景 |
[09:10] | I’m actually having a good day, and I don’t want anything | 但今天我还是很开心的 我不想被这种开心 |
[09:12] | To spoil it. guess who asked me to visit the captain with him? | 被破坏了 猜猜谁请我一起去拜访上校 |
[09:14] | I don’t know. Nate? | 不知道 内特吗 |
[09:15] | Yes. it’s like he finally needs me and isn’t afraid to– | 对 看来他还是需要我的 而不是… |
[09:18] | Look, B, I understand why you’re reluctant | 听着 B 我能理解你为什么不想 |
[09:20] | To burst your happy bubble, but I’m not giving up. | 破坏现在的幸福局面 但我还是坚持 |
[09:22] | well, I’m sorry, if unlike some people, | 抱歉 不像某些人 |
[09:24] | I haven’t been on the pill since I was 15. | 我15岁之前都没吃过避孕药 |
[09:25] | Okay, I am giving up. | 好 我不管了 |
[09:27] | Before you start planning your perfect night with Nate, | 但在你计划与内特渡过一个浪漫的夜晚之前 |
[09:29] | Don’t you think you should– I’m not pregnant, Serena. | -你不认为你应该… -我没怀孕 瑟琳娜 |
[09:44] | What’s wrong? was it something I cooked? | 怎么了? 我做的东西不好吃吗 |
[09:46] | No. no, no, no. I’m sorry. | 不是 对不起 |
[09:48] | It’s honestly the best spaghetti I’ve ever tasted. | 这是我吃过的最好的意大利面 |
[09:50] | Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of you myself. | 谢谢 虽然这是我逼你说出来的 |
[10:00] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[10:02] | Hey, Jenny. | 好啊 珍妮 |
[10:04] | Go back to your room, Jenny. | 回你房间去 珍妮 |
[10:05] | I’m just getting juice. | 我只是拿点果汁 |
[10:11] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[10:14] | Hey, Jen. could you do me a favor | 珍妮 帮我个忙 |
[10:17] | And drink your juice at Vanessa’s, maybe? | 能不能去瓦内萨家喝果汁? |
[10:18] | I’m going back to my room, closing the door, | 我回自己房间 并且关上门 |
[10:20] | Putting on my headphones and ignoring you and your date. | 戴上耳机 不打扰你的约会 |
[10:23] | excellent. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[10:27] | Where were we? | 说到哪了? |
[10:36] | Well, let–let’s try this. | 要不这样 |
[10:38] | Why don’t you tell me what’s on your mind? | 你告诉我你在想什么 |
[10:40] | Then it can be on our minds, | 这样就是我们两个人的事情了 |
[10:42] | And our minds can worry about what’s on your mind, together. | 然后我们再一起解决困扰你的事情 |
[10:47] | I have no idea what you just said. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[10:49] | I don’t know what I said either, but, um, | 我也不明白 但是 |
[10:52] | What I’m saying now is talk to me. | 我想说的是 你该给我说说你的想法 |
[10:59] | I never thought I was pregnant. | 我从没想过自己怀孕的事 |
[11:03] | The test was for Blair. oh, wait, wait. I’m confused. | -我是为布莱尔买的验孕棒 -等一下 我糊涂了 |
[11:06] | She just got back together with Nate. | 她才刚和内特和好了 |
[11:08] | So… oh. then who? | 那么…又是谁? |
[11:14] | Chuck. | 是恰克 |
[11:16] | Chuck? | 恰克? |
[11:19] | And Blair? | 和布莱尔? |
[11:20] | Blair and Chuck? | 布莱尔和恰克? |
[11:22] | Then why isn’t he the one buying the test? because… | -那他为什么不去买? -因为… |
[11:25] | Because he’s an ass. who doesn’t know. | -因为他是个混蛋 -同时他也不知道 |
[11:29] | Why not? | 怎么会? |
[11:30] | I mean, there’s no love lost between me and Chuck Bass, | 虽然我和恰克·拜斯没什么交情 |
[11:33] | But I gotta believe he–he deserves to know. | 但我想他应该有权知道 |
[11:36] | He–he does have this weird influence over her. | 他有时候的确能影响她 |
[11:40] | Maybe he could talk her into taking the test. | 也许也能说服她去验孕 |
[11:43] | I just– I’m so worried about her. | 只是…我很担心她 |
[11:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:54] | This may be the most amazing purchase you’ll ever make | 这也许是你这一辈子 |
[11:56] | In your entire lovely existence. your day almost over? | -做的最棒的一宗买卖 -你要打烊了吗 |
[11:59] | Not quite. I’ve got a few canvases to wrap | 还没呢 我还要把包装一些东西 |
[12:02] | And a little more paperwork. | 还要写点东西 |
[12:03] | I’m trying to get you to ask me out for after-work drinks. | 我在引导你 工作之余邀请我去喝一杯 |
[12:06] | Oh, oh. uh, okay. | 那好吧 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry I didn’t realize, | 不好意思我没意识到 |
[12:18] | I guess you’re not done for the day after all, | 我想你今天的工作还没结束 |
[12:21] | But when you are, call me. | 下班了打电话给我 |
[12:30] | Hi, Rufus. remember me? | 鲁弗斯 还记得我吗 |
[12:32] | Bex, right? art dealer. | 贝克斯 是吗 艺术品经销商 |
[12:34] | Yeah, you bought a very special piece | 你帮莉莉·范德·伍德森买了一幅 |
[12:36] | For lily van der woodsen. | 非常特别的画 |
[12:37] | I’m looking for some things for a couple other clients. | 我在为其他客户找些艺术品 |
[12:40] | Any new discoveries since the last time I was here? | 还有新的画吗 |
[12:42] | a few. | 有一些 |
[12:44] | There’s a beautiful mixed media piece on this wall over here. | 这边墙上挂着一幅用混合画法画的画 |
[12:52] | As I recall, you had a wife in Hudson. | 我记得没错的话 你有个妻子在哈德森 |
[12:55] | That still true? | 是吗 |
[12:56] | Uh, she’s still there. I’m still here. | 她还在那 我还在这 |
[12:59] | Made things a little difficult. | 所以有时有些麻烦 |
[13:03] | Still trying? | 还在试图维持吗 |
[13:05] | I’m trying to move on. | 我试着开始新的感情 |
[13:07] | Hmm. tomorrow night too soon to start? | 从明晚开始是不是太快了? |
[13:12] | I suppose not. | 我想不会 |
[13:15] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:26] | Hi, Chuck. | 恰克 |
[13:27] | Please, call me “brother.” | 请叫我 “哥哥” |
[13:30] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[13:31] | About getting knocked up? I must say | 关于你的丑闻吗 我不的不说 |
[13:33] | I was a little disappointed you weren’t more careful. | 我对你有点失望 怎么这么不小心啊 |
[13:42] | Chuck, I really need to trust you. | 恰克 我想相信你 |
[13:44] | I’m hoping that deep down inside, | 打从心底里 |
[13:46] | You’re actually a decent person | 我希望你是个正派的人 |
[13:48] | And won’t make me regret this. | 不会让我为此后悔 |
[13:51] | You’re here for Blair, aren’t you? | 你是为布莱尔来的 是吗 |
[13:53] | Look, I’m not going to tell Nate about us. | 我不会告诉内特这件事 |
[13:56] | I tortured her, got bored and moved on. | 我折磨她 然后感到厌倦 然后就忘了 |
[13:58] | There’s no moving on just yet. | 现在还不能说忘不忘 |
[14:00] | The pregnancy test wasn’t for me. it was for Blair. | 要验孕的不是我 是布莱尔 |
[14:03] | What? she won’t take it. | -什么? -但她不做测试 |
[14:04] | So given that if she’s pregnant, you’re the– | 假如她怀孕了 你就是… |
[14:06] | no, we used a condom. | 我们用了避孕套 |
[14:09] | Well, obviously, it broke. | 显然避孕套破了 |
[14:12] | What is obvious is that | 很显然的是 |
[14:13] | your best friend has kept you in the dark. | 你的好朋友还把你蒙在鼓里 |
[14:15] | – What are you talking about? – Like I said, | -你在说什么? -就像我说的 |
[14:17] | I handle my business. apparently, Nate doesn’t. | 我做了保护措施 但是显然内特没有 |
[14:20] | They slept together just after we did. | 她和我上了床之后 又和他上床了 |
[14:21] | It’s him you should be asking for help. | 你应该找的是他 |
[14:30] | Hey, dad. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[14:32] | I need to talk to to you about something. | 我要跟你谈点事情 |
[14:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. it’s a little early in the morning | 大清早的就开始说 |
[14:34] | For the teens-gone-wild contingency plan, isn’t it? | 青少年越轨突发事件的计划 |
[14:37] | It’s not about your relationship with Serena. | 不是谈你和瑟琳娜的交往 |
[14:39] | Oh. oh, then what? | 那是谈什么? |
[14:41] | I need to know how you and Jenny would feel | 我想了解一下你跟珍妮会怎么想 |
[14:43] | If I went out tonight for a drink… with a woman. | 如果我今晚跟一个女人出去喝酒 |
[14:49] | Well, I guess I feel like you shouldn’t wear that shirt, | 我想我会觉得你不该穿这件衬衫 |
[14:51] | Or there will not be a second date. | 否则人家肯定不会再跟你约会了 |
[14:53] | – Really? – R-really. | -真的? -真的 |
[14:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:57] | Now I guess I just have to worry about Jenny then. | 那我现在就只担心珍妮怎么想了 |
[15:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:01] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 阳光少女 |
[15:04] | Dad, where’d you get that shirt? | 爸爸 你这件衬衫从哪来的? |
[15:08] | – What’s wrong with this shirt? – Nothing, | -这件衬衫怎么啦? -没什么 |
[15:10] | As long as you don’t plan to wear it out of the house. | 只要你不准备把它穿出门 |
[15:11] | It’s worse. he plans on wearing it on a date. | 比这更糟 他要穿去和别人约会 |
[15:16] | For drinks, if that’s okay. | 只是喝酒 如果可以的话 |
[15:17] | Whatever. it’s awful. | 随便 太糟了 |
[15:19] | Guess you have your answer. answer to what? | -我想你得到答案了 -什么答案? |
[15:22] | Nothing. nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:33] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[15:35] | Good morning, miss Serena. | 早上好 瑟琳娜小姐 |
[15:36] | Anybody notice the weather today? what? | -有人注意到今天的天气吗 -什么? |
[15:39] | Take a look outside, b. my first response | 看一下外面 B 我第一反应是 |
[15:41] | Would be that the sky is a clear blue easy. | 晴空万里无云 |
[15:44] | Dorota, you may be excused now. | 朵箩塔 你能离开一会吗 |
[15:51] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me about you and Nate. | 真不敢相信 你竟然没告诉我你跟内特的事 |
[15:54] | What did he say? noing. Chuck did, when I went to see him | -他怎么说? -没什么 恰克说的 我去找过他 |
[15:57] | Because I thought maybe he could talk some sense into you. | 因为我想他可以说服你 |
[15:59] | You had no right to do that. I was trying to help you, b. | -你没权利这么做 -我在帮你 B |
[16:02] | I took a public bullet for you, | 我代你成了人们的笑柄 |
[16:04] | Let another rumor about me run rampant. | 让关于我的流言又开始满天飞了 |
[16:06] | The whole school heard, even Dan. | 全校都知道了 包括丹 |
[16:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[16:13] | Ask Blair. her version of the story’s always better. | 问布莱尔吧 她说的一向比我好点 |
[16:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:23] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:25] | Never been better. | 再好不过了 |
[16:26] | Well, Serena has. what’s wrong? | 瑟琳娜怎么啦? |
[16:29] | I don’t know. I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings. | 不知道 她心情不好 不关我的事 |
[16:32] | Were you arguing | 你们是不是 |
[16:34] | About the possibility | 在谈论 |
[16:35] | That your condition may have returned? | 你是不是又会旧病复发? |
[16:39] | No. and it hasn’t. | 不 我也没旧病复发 |
[16:42] | I heard you… | 我听到 |
[16:44] | The other day, | 前几天 |
[16:45] | In your bathroom, with the water running. | 你在浴室 水一直开着 |
[16:51] | I’m very stressed. | 我心情不好 |
[16:52] | And with you and Serena down my throat, | 你和瑟琳娜的还一直烦着我 |
[16:54] | I can hardly think straight, never mind keep food down. | 我都没办法思考 更别说吃东西了 |
[16:56] | Maybe you do just need to take a little bak, , h? | 也许你需要休息下 |
[16:58] | Visit your father? lyon is beautiful this time of year. | 去看你爸爸吗 里昂这季节很漂亮 |
[17:01] | Maybe this summer. | 这个夏天吧 |
[17:02] | Summer sounds great. Finish your breakfast. | 夏天也不错 吃完早餐 |
[17:18] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[17:21] | I command myself not to be pregnant. | 我命令自己没有怀孕 |
[17:27] | Hello? hey, S. It’s B. | -喂? -S 我是B |
[17:29] | Two things. | 有两件事情要说 |
[17:32] | First… I’m sorry | 首先 对不起 |
[17:35] | About Dan, about the “gossip girl” blast | 关于丹 关于八卦天后的传闻 |
[17:37] | And about not telling you about Nate. okay. | -还有没有告诉你关于内特的事 -好 |
[17:39] | You were just so hard on me about chuck. | 你对我和恰克的事逼的太紧了 |
[17:40] | I didn’t want to be judged for sleeping with them both. | 我不想因为和他们两上床就遭到谴责 |
[17:42] | I understand. apology accepted. | 我能理解 接受你的道歉 |
[17:46] | That was fast. if I were you, | 太快了吧 如果我是你 |
[17:48] | I would’ve made me work for it a little bit harder. | 我肯定会找你的麻烦 |
[17:50] | Well, I think you’ve suffered enough. | 我觉得你经受的已经够多了 |
[17:52] | And second thing– | 第二件事 |
[17:53] | Wait. that’s already, like, three things. | 等等 好像已经是第三件了 |
[17:54] | I took the test. | 我用了试孕纸 |
[17:55] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[17:56] | Aah! oh, my gosh! are you kidding me? | 天哪 不是在开玩笑吧 |
[18:00] | Oh, I am so happy. | 我好高兴 |
[18:02] | I would have had no idea what to wear to a paternity hearing. | 我都不知道在爸爸聚会上要穿什么 |
[18:05] | clean slate? | 轻松了吧 |
[18:06] | Oh, clean slate. oh, I’m so happy. | 当然轻松了 我太高兴了 |
[18:09] | See you at school. | 学校见 |
[18:20] | Oh, don’t stop on my account. oh, I have to. | -别因为我就不抽了 -我必须 |
[18:22] | Secondhand smoke is bad for the, uh… | 二手烟会危害… |
[18:24] | I’m not pregnant, so good-bye, | 我没怀孕 |
[18:26] | Mistake so far in my past I can hardly remember. | 所以我该对曾经的失足往事说拜拜了 |
[18:28] | – You cannot be serious. – You can’t be touching me. | -别这样 -你别碰我 |
[18:31] | Look, if you were gonna tell Nate, | 听着 如果你要告诉内特 |
[18:33] | You would have done so in monaco, | 在摩纳哥你就这么做了 |
[18:34] | But you don’t want him to hate you, and you know he would. | 但你不想他恨你 因为如果说了他会恨死你的 |
[18:37] | – Game over. – Game’s not over until I say it is. | -结束了 -我没说结束就不算结束 |
[18:40] | Then have fun playing with yourself. | 那你就在那自娱自乐吧 |
[18:53] | GG. S not pregnant,covering for blair | 八卦天后 S没有怀孕 是为B做的掩护 |
[18:55] | Same Blair whose sheets were rumpled | 一个布莱尔在一个星期之内 |
[18:58] | by two guys in one week | 和两个男人斯混在一起 |
[19:03] | Send to Gossip girl | 发送至八卦天后 |
[19:18] | Got ’em. | 拿到了 |
[19:23] | Are–are–are you cold? I’m okay. | -你…你冷吗 -还好 |
[19:25] | It’s pretty cold. here, let me get you this blanket. | 这里真冷 给你拿条毯子 |
[19:27] | This will be better to keep you warm. | 盖上这个会暖和点的 |
[19:30] | Um, you–you want some ginger ale? | 要喝点姜汁酒吗 |
[19:32] | Here. I brought this for us. | 这里 我有带 |
[19:32] | We can have a nice little drink. | 我们可以美美地喝几口 |
[19:36] | Um, it might be a little cold, actually. | 实际上可能有点凉 |
[19:38] | I–you okay? you’re doing that, um… thing. | 我…你没事吧 你在想…那事吗 |
[19:40] | Yeah, i-i know. I’m sorry. i… | 我知道 不好意思 我… |
[19:44] | It’s just… i-i don’t know. | 只是…我…我不知道 |
[19:47] | In–in the short time we’ve known each other, | 我们认识了没多久 |
[19:49] | You–you’ve become really important to me. | 但你已经对我很重要了 |
[19:52] | I’ve been struggling to find a way to tell you, | 我一直在挣扎着考虑告诉你 |
[19:54] | Struggling now. | 现在仍然在挣扎 |
[19:57] | Oh, my lit paper. no, no, no, no, no. | 我的笔记 不 不 不 |
[19:59] | Oh! no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:02] | Oh, my gosh. here you go. | -老天 -给你 |
[20:04] | I love you. thank you. | 你真好 谢谢 |
[20:05] | No problem. all right, take care. | 没关系 小心点 |
[20:09] | That was a close call. | 差点就丢了 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry. that would’ve completely ruined our picnic. | 对不起 差点就破坏了野餐气氛 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:15] | Okay, what, um, what was it you were saying? | 好了 你刚才想说什么 |
[20:20] | Oh, just… | 只是… |
[20:25] | Sure. yeah, but can we eat first? ’cause I’m starving. | 当然 先吃点东西吧 我饿死了 |
[20:28] | Yeah. let’s eat. | 好的 吃东西 |
[20:37] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[20:39] | Jenny, come look at this. | 珍妮 来看看这个 |
[20:42] | Looks like the virgin queen | 看来圣洁贞女 |
[20:44] | Isn’t as pure as she pretended to be. | 也不像她装的那么纯洁 |
[20:46] | Who’s your daddy, b.? Baby daddy, that is. | 孩子的父亲是谁呢 B 哪一个青年爸爸? |
[20:50] | Two guys in one week? Talk about doing the nasty, | 一星期和两个男人睡觉? 这种下流的丑事… |
[20:53] | Or should I just say being nasty? | 或许我该说一直就很下流 |
[20:56] | Oh, my god. you know she’s right about this. | -天哪 -她说对了 |
[20:59] | Oh, god, there she is. what a total hypocrite. | 天哪 她来了 真会装纯洁 |
[21:02] | Who does she think she is? | 她以为她是谁啊 |
[21:03] | Pot calling the kettle black much? | 简直是乌鸦笑猪黑 |
[21:05] | I never thought she was a virgin anyway. | 我从来就不觉得她是处女 |
[21:06] | Oh, I can see a bump! what a bitch. | 她是个笨蛋 婊子 |
[21:09] | Oh, my god, she is such a whore. | 天哪 她简直是个妓女 |
[21:11] | Try keeping your legs closed for a change, Blair. | 秘密暴光了 布莱尔 |
[21:13] | She cheated on Nate?! does Nate know? | 她对内特不忠 内特知道吗 |
[21:20] | Have you seen Nate? | 看见内特了吗 |
[21:21] | No. | 没有 |
[21:31] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[21:31] | Yeah, blair’s gonna freak out. I mean, this is a total lie. | 是的 布莱尔会疯掉的 这都是骗人的 |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:37] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[21:40] | Jenny, look, I know you’re friends with Blair, | 珍妮 听着 我知道你是布莱尔的朋友 |
[21:43] | And you’d never want to do anything to betray her, | 你不会做任何背叛她的事情 |
[21:44] | But if you know something… | 但如果你知道些什么 |
[21:47] | Well, Blair was never really my friend. | 布莱尔从来不是我朋友 |
[21:48] | So… | 那… |
[21:53] | So… | 那… |
[21:55] | Yeah, there’s something you should know. | 有些事你应该知道 |
[21:59] | I don’t know if you would want to her… | 我不知道你是否想让她… |
[22:02] | Did you sleep with her, huh? | 你和她上床了 是吧 |
[22:05] | You son of a bitch. I could kill you. | 你这个混蛋 我杀了你 |
[22:07] | Can we talk about this without your hands around my neck? | 能不能把手松开再谈? |
[22:09] | What’d you do? did you get what you wanted, | 你干什么了 你得到了你想要的 |
[22:09] | Like you do with all those other girls? | 就像你对其他的女孩一样? |
[22:12] | Yes, Nathaniel. I took what blair | 是的 内特尼尔 我夺走了 |
[22:14] | Kept throwing at you and you kept throwing back. | 布莱尔想给你 然而你一直拒绝的 |
[22:16] | Oh, so somehow you screwing Blair for sport is my fault? | 那你玩布莱尔还是我的错了? |
[22:18] | It wasn’t for sport. she needed someone, and I was there. | 我不是闹着玩的 她需要关心 我当时就出现了 |
[22:21] | Oh, so you cared about her? | 这么说你还在乎她了? |
[22:22] | You guys were broken up. | 你们分手了 |
[22:23] | What, for how long? a week? an hour? | 才多久 一周? 一小时? |
[22:25] | Look, I am sorry, all right? | 听着 对不起 好吗 |
[22:27] | I know how long you and I have been best friends, okay? | 看在我们这么多年兄弟的份上 算了吧 |
[22:29] | No, it’s not okay, Chuck. | 不行! 不可能算了 恰克 |
[22:30] | From now on, you stay away from me. | 从今往后 你离我远点 |
[22:33] | – Nate. – Did you hear what I said? | -内特 -听见我的话了吗 |
[22:35] | You stay the hell away from me, Chuck! | 给我滚远点 恰克 |
[22:43] | Show’s over. | 看什么看 |
[22:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[22:57] | Your mom let me in. | 你妈妈让我进来的 |
[22:58] | I didn’t ask how you got in. I asked why you came. | 没问你怎么进来的 我问你为什么来 |
[23:01] | To talk…. about us. | 来谈谈…我们的事 |
[23:05] | There’s no “us,” Blair. | 我们之间已经完了 布莱尔 |
[23:06] | Yes, there is. we finally really have a chance to start over. | 有 我们好不容易才有机会重新开始 |
[23:10] | You know, all this time, I felt so b for everything I’ve done, | 知道吗 我一直对我所做的感到愧疚 |
[23:12] | And when you said you wanted to leave the past in the past, | 当你说过去的事就让它过去的时候 |
[23:14] | I didn’t know we were talking about your past. | 我还不知道你在说你的过去 |
[23:15] | You had just broken my heart. | 你伤了我的心 |
[23:17] | I made a decision I was in no condition to make. | 于是我做出了我以前 一定做不出的决定 |
[23:19] | But you’re clear-headed now, right? | 但是你现在清醒了 对吧 |
[23:20] | Yes. then you’ll understand perfectly when I say | 是的 所以你懂我说我不想 |
[23:22] | I want nothing else to do with you, Blair. | 和你有任何瓜葛了 布莱尔 |
[23:24] | You and Chuck deserve each other. | 你和恰克很配 |
[23:26] | You know Chuck would say anything, | 你知道恰克为了歪曲事实 |
[23:27] | Twist the truth. | 什么话都能说 |
[23:28] | – But Jenny wouldn’t. – Jenny? | -但珍妮不会 -珍妮? |
[23:29] | And don’t go blaming any of this on her, Blair. | 别因为这个去斥责她 布莱尔 |
[23:31] | I would have found out eventually. I said I’m done. | 我也总有一天会知道的 我说了我们结束吧 |
[23:33] | It’s over. now would you please leave? | 结束了 现在请你离开 |
[23:39] | Fine. stay as long as you like. I’ll leave. | 那好 你想待多久待多久 我走 |
[23:53] | Bryn. hi. | 布莱恩 你好 |
[23:56] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[23:57] | Rufus, at the risk of being forward, | 鲁弗斯 冒着被说成冒失鬼的危险 |
[24:00] | I’m here on a dare from my friends to ask you out. | 借着朋友给我壮胆我来约你出去 |
[24:03] | Then I guess I have to say, uh… | 那我只好说… |
[24:04] | Yes? yes, you do. | 答应了 答应吧 |
[24:07] | Well, tonight, I have plans, but maybe some other night… | 今晚我有安排了 或许改天可以… |
[24:11] | Am I interrupting? | 没有打扰你们吧 |
[24:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:16] | Uh, Bryn, Bex. Bex, Bryn. | 布莱恩 这是贝克斯 贝克斯 这是布莱恩 |
[24:17] | Actually, I’m Bex. she must be… Bryn. | -实际上 我是贝克斯 她一定是… -布莱恩 |
[24:21] | I always get a little tongue-tied with my b’s. | 我说B的时候一直有点结巴 |
[24:23] | Looks like you’re still tied up. | 你好像还是有点结巴 |
[24:25] | Maybe we should reschedule drinks. | 看来只有改天再一起喝酒了 |
[24:26] | No, that– that won’t be necessary. | 不 没那必要 |
[24:28] | Actually, I think it will. good to meet you, Bryn. | 可我觉得还是改天吧 很高兴见到你 布莱恩 |
[24:31] | you, too. bye. | 你也是 再见 |
[24:35] | Guess you’re available after all. | 你现在有空了吧 |
[24:43] | Hey, b. what’s up? | B 怎么了 |
[24:49] | I can’t believe you told Jenny about me and Chuck. | 真不敢相信 你把我和恰克的事告诉了珍妮 |
[24:52] | What? i-i didn’t. | 什么 我…我没有 |
[24:53] | Because of her, everybody knows the intimate details | 因为她 大家都知道了 |
[24:55] | Of my private life, and now Nate’s not speaking to me. | 我的私生活的每一个细节 内特也不理我了 |
[24:57] | but i-i told you, b. | 但我说了 B |
[24:58] | I didn’t tell Jenny. I don’t know how she found out. | 我给珍妮说 不知道她怎么发现的 |
[25:02] | did you tell Dan? | 你给丹说了? |
[25:04] | What? | 什么? |
[25:06] | You did. you told your low-rent boyfriend, | 你告诉他了 你告诉了你的穷酸男朋友 |
[25:08] | And he told his social-climbing sister | 他又告诉了 他趋炎附势的穿我旧衣服的妹妹 |
[25:10] | Who wears my hand-me-downs, and she blabbed to Nate. | 然后她向内特告密了 |
[25:12] | I can’t believe you’re attacking Dan and Jenny. | 不敢相信你居然责怪丹和珍妮 |
[25:15] | Did you or did you not tell him? | 你到底有没有告诉他 |
[25:24] | I did, | 有 |
[25:25] | But only because you weren’t dealing with it, | 但只是因为你没有面对这事 |
[25:27] | And I wanted advice on how to help you. | 我只是想知道如何帮你 |
[25:29] | I can’t believe you don’t get it. | 你居然不明白 |
[25:31] | The rules are different | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[25:32] | for the serena van der woodsens of the world. | 世界的规则不同 |
[25:33] | People expect you to party and be wild, | 大家都认为你天天有聚会生活放荡 |
[25:35] | Sleep with whoever you want, run away, come back. | 随便和人睡觉 然后离开 再回来 |
[25:37] | Wait, are we really going back there? | 等等 怎么又说到以前了 |
[25:39] | You shot your reputation to hell a long time ago. | 很久以前你就毁了你的声誉 |
[25:41] | It doesn’t matter what you do, but I’m a Waldorf. well, | 没人在乎你干什么 但我是霍道夫 |
[25:43] | Since you and your reputation | 既然你和你声誉 |
[25:45] | Obviously don’t need me and my low-rent taste, | 显然不需要我和我的俗气的品味 |
[25:47] | You and the Waldorf name can weather the storm alone. | 你和霍道夫的名声就独自面对吧 |
[26:03] | With pleasure. | 当然 |
[26:09] | Hey, Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[26:11] | Hi. | 好呀 |
[26:11] | Are you joining us? um… | 你要一起吗 |
[26:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[26:17] | I was just leaving. | 我刚要走 |
[26:18] | No, stay. | 不 留下 |
[26:19] | Blair, given you can barely manage your own messy affairs, | 布莱尔 你自己生活都乱成一锅粥 |
[26:21] | Surely you’re not in a position to tell anyone | 你也无权叫别人 |
[26:23] | Where they can and can’t eat. | 该干什么和不该干什么 |
[26:25] | do you realize who you’re talking to? | 你知道你在和谁说话吗 |
[26:27] | You mean a self-righteous bitch who always sat | 一个自以为是总是高高在上 |
[26:28] | On her own high horse judging everyone else? | 评论他人的婊子吗 |
[26:31] | pregnant little hypocrite. | 大肚子的清淳妹 |
[26:34] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 倒不是不关你们的事 |
[26:36] | But I’m not pregnant. | 但我没怀孕 |
[26:37] | Nate must be thrilled. Chuck, too. | -内特肯定吓死了 -恰克也是 |
[26:41] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么 |
[26:42] | The whole school saw them throwing down | 全校的人都看见他们俩因为 |
[26:44] | Over your cheap ass. | 你这便宜货而大打出手 |
[26:45] | – The boyfriend and the best friend? – Pretty classy. | -男朋友和好朋友? -真经典 |
[26:49] | Consider yourself dethroned, queen B. | 考虑退位吧 女王B |
[27:02] | Jenny | 珍妮 |
[27:07] | It is highly unlikely | 要我原谅你向内特告密 |
[27:09] | That I will ever forgive you for going to nate, | 简直是不可能的 |
[27:11] | But if you walk away from me now, | 但如果你现在离开我 |
[27:14] | I will also ruin you. | 我会毁了你 |
[27:21] | How are you gonna do that? | 你能怎么样 |
[27:34] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[27:35] | – Okay. bye. – Take care. enjoy. | -好的 再见 -保重 走好 |
[27:48] | Hi. it’s Bex. You know what to do. | 你好 我是贝克斯 请留言 |
[27:52] | Hi. It’s Rufus, | 我是鲁弗斯 |
[27:54] | Calling again to apologize about last night again. | 为昨天晚上的事 再次道歉 |
[28:00] | I really didn’t mean to insult you or disrespect you | 我不是故意 对你无礼或者不尊重的 |
[28:03] | Or whatever it is I did. | 无论如何我都是不对 |
[28:05] | I’m new at this, and well… | 我确实没什么经验 |
[28:10] | I’m new at this. | 没有这样的经历… |
[28:17] | You told Jenny about Blair and Chuck? | 你跟珍妮说了布莱尔和恰克的事? |
[28:21] | No. no, of course not. | 没 当然没有 |
[28:23] | Well, you’re the only one I told. | 我只告诉你一个人 |
[28:25] | And I didn’t tell anybody. | 我也没有告诉任何人 |
[28:28] | How can I know that? | 我怎么知道你没告诉别人呢 |
[28:31] | Because I gave you my word. | 因为我向你保证过保密的 |
[28:37] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[28:39] | What? | 什么 |
[28:42] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[28:45] | And not just because I thought you were pregnant | 并不是因为我之前以为你怀孕 |
[28:47] | And not in the way you love | 也不是你喜欢那个 |
[28:48] | Some random guy who picks up your lit paper | 帮你捡起笔记的行人 |
[28:50] | Or some girl who likes your hair. | 或哪个女孩子喜欢你发型的那种喜欢 |
[28:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:00] | “okay”? | 好的? |
[29:06] | That response is not okay. | 这不是我要的回答 |
[29:53] | – I’m such an ass. – Let me guess. Dan? | -我真是个笨蛋 -让我猜猜 关于丹? |
[30:01] | He told me loved me, | 他跟我说他爱我 |
[30:02] | And all I did was stand there like a stupid mute. | 我就站在那就像个哑巴 |
[30:04] | I mean, why wouldn’t I want to hear those words | 我是说难道我不想听到这句话? |
[30:05] | Come out of his mouth? but it’s like it made me trust him less, | 但是却让我感觉对他的信任少了很多 |
[30:07] | Which is crazy, and even if he is lying about telling Jenny, | 这简直疯了 即使他真的撒谎说没有告诉珍妮 |
[30:10] | Even though I told him not to tell anyone, | 即使我告诉他不要告诉别人 |
[30:12] | I should have come up with a better response to “i love you. | 我也应该说句我爱你回应他 |
[30:14] | ” not that I even know what you’re talking about, | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[30:15] | But why would you think he was lying? | 但你为什么觉得他在撒谎? |
[30:17] | Because I’m the only one who knew, | 因为这事只有我知道 |
[30:18] | And he’s the only one I told. | 而且我只告诉了他一个人 |
[30:21] | Do you know how many times I was listening in | 你知道有多少次你认为我没有 |
[30:22] | On your conversations when you thought I wasn’t? | 在听你说话? |
[30:24] | ooh. none, I hope. | 一次也没有 我希望 |
[30:26] | You hope wrong. I’m a little brother. | 错了 我是你的弟弟 |
[30:28] | It’s what I do, and you don’t have to be a genius | 这就是我 你不用变成去对别人信用 |
[30:31] | To figure out the trust thing. I mean, every time | 斤斤计较的人 我是说 |
[30:35] | Mom brought home someone who said, “i love you,” | 每次妈妈带回个对她说我爱你的男人 |
[30:37] | – They would end up married. – And then divorced. | -他们会结婚 -然后离婚 |
[30:40] | Didn’t leave us with a strong sense of trust, huh? | 让我们觉得信任是很困难的 不是吗? |
[30:43] | But that’s mom’s issue, not ours, | 这些是妈妈的问题 不是我们的 |
[30:45] | And Dan’s not one of those guys. | 丹跟那些男人不一样 |
[30:49] | Okay, this conversation has to end, | 好 我们不能再继续说下去了 |
[30:51] | Because you’re getting dangerously close | 因为你快要变得 |
[30:52] | To being smarter than I am, | 比我聪明了 |
[31:17] | – No, thank you. – All right. | -不用 谢谢 -好的 |
[31:28] | I came to congratulate you in person. | 我特地过来祝贺你 |
[31:33] | You ruined my relationship with Nate, | 你毁掉了我和内特的爱情 |
[31:37] | Serena, all of my friends. | 还有瑟琳娜 我所有的朋友 |
[31:39] | Even little Jenny thinks she’s too good for me, | 连小丫头珍妮都觉得她比我强 |
[31:41] | So… bravo. | 所以…好极了 |
[31:44] | Just like you wanted. | 你的目的达到了 |
[31:47] | I have no one to turn to but you. | 现在我唯一的依靠就只有你了 |
[31:48] | Actually, you don’t even have me. | 事实上 我你也依靠不了 |
[31:52] | Enough. | 够了吧 |
[31:52] | I’ll try to be more succinct. | 简单点说 |
[31:55] | You held a certain fascination | 当你美丽动人的时候 |
[31:59] | When you were beautiful, | 的确让我很着迷 |
[32:01] | Delicate… | 优雅端庄 |
[32:03] | And untouched. | 无法企及 |
[32:06] | But now you’re like… | 但是现在你就像… |
[32:09] | One of the arabians my father used to own– | 我爸以前玩过的阿拉伯女郎 |
[32:15] | Rode hard and put away wet. | 玩够了就扔在一边 |
[32:22] | I don’t want you anymore, | 我不再需要你了 |
[32:24] | And I can’t see why anyone else would. | 我估计也没人肯要你 |
[33:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:21] | I’d be a lot better if I could spend a semester | 如果我到法国的学校待一个学期 |
[33:22] | Going to school in France. | 肯定会好很多的 |
[33:27] | A semester? | 一个学期? |
[33:30] | Well, I-I already talked to Harold about a visit, | 我之前跟哈罗德说过会过去玩一下 |
[33:33] | And he was– he was thrilled. | 他…他高兴死了 |
[33:34] | So can I go? | 那我能去吗 |
[33:37] | Now? | 现在? |
[33:38] | Mom, please try. | 妈妈 求你了 |
[33:43] | Blair, I am very concerned. | 布莱尔 我很担心你 |
[33:45] | So book a flight. | 那就定张飞机票 |
[33:54] | We’ll get you out tomorrow. | 那明天送你走吧 |
[33:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:15] | Who’s up for a barneys drive-by? | 谁要去巴尼酒吧玩 |
[34:16] | – Me. – ooh. followed by hot sake at decibel. | -我 -在嘈杂的地方喝烈性酒 |
[34:20] | Huh. I don’t think so. | 不会的 |
[34:22] | Yeah. she made out with the bartender last time. | 对 她上次和酒保混上了 |
[34:24] | Now he thinks she loves him. | 他现在觉得她爱上他了 |
[34:26] | What about you, little J.? | 你呢 小J |
[34:27] | Oh, I can’t. I have to return these books to the library. | 我去不了 我要去图书馆还书 |
[34:32] | ElIse will take them for you, | 爱丽丝可以去帮你还 |
[34:33] | Won’t you, E.? | 对吧 E? |
[34:35] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[34:38] | It’s okay. I can do it. | 没事的 我可以自己去 |
[34:39] | The question isn’t if you can do it, Jenny, | 不是你可不可以的问题 珍妮 |
[34:41] | It’s if you should have to. | 是你还了没有 |
[34:45] | I’m going there anyway. | 反正我都是会去的 |
[34:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:57] | Let me know if you need anything else. | 还有什么需要的话随时叫我 |
[35:09] | You coming? | 一起走吗 |
[35:17] | Props to Blair. she trained you well. | 布莱尔做得不错 把你带得像样了 |
[35:39] | Don’t act so surprised to see me. | 别这么惊讶看到我 |
[35:42] | How could I not stop by | 收到你那么可怜的留言 |
[35:43] | After all those pitiful messages you left? | 我怎么能不过来看看呢 |
[35:46] | oh, for the record, | 正式点说 |
[35:46] | I’m really sorry for what happened the other night. | 那天晚上的事我确实很抱歉 |
[35:49] | so am i. | 我也是 |
[35:52] | Look, Bex, I was married for almost 20 years, | 听我说 贝克斯 我的婚姻维持了20年 |
[35:56] | And before that, I was a somewhat successful musician, | 结婚前 我是个稍有成就的音乐人 |
[35:59] | And I wouldn’t really call what I was doing dating. | 那个时候根本不算约会 |
[36:01] | what was it then? | 那叫什么呢 |
[36:02] | A succession of women– | 一大串女人 |
[36:04] | Groupies, mostly– whose chose me. | 疯狂的乐迷 天天缠着我 |
[36:06] | I really don’t have any experience | 我在真正纯洁的约会方面 |
[36:09] | With real honest-to-goodness dating. | 确实没什么经验 |
[36:13] | Despite your worst efforts, | 尽管你的表现很糟糕 |
[36:16] | I am completely charmed by you, Rufus Humphrey. | 我还是被你吸引住了 鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 |
[36:19] | Thanks, I think. | 谢谢 我觉得 |
[36:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:24] | Here’s where we are. | 从现在开始 |
[36:26] | Dating 101, lesson 1. | 约会教程 第一课 |
[36:28] | In two days, you’re gonna call me | 2天之后给我打电话 |
[36:30] | And thank me for forgiving you of your dating faux pas. | 感谢我原谅你上次约会的失礼 |
[36:33] | You’ll ask me out to dinner– someplace elegant | 然后约我出去吃饭 地方要很优雅 |
[36:36] | But intimate, and we are going to have a fabulous time. | 但很亲密 我们要共度一段美好的时光 |
[36:39] | You got all that? absolutely. | -听懂了没呀 -收到 |
[36:40] | Good. talk to you in two days. two days. | -很好 2天后等你电话 -2天 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:53] | Hello? | 喂? |
[36:55] | I never was good at following rules. | 我这人从来不循规蹈矩 |
[37:03] | Hey. what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:05] | I need to know why you love me. | 我要知道你为什么爱我 |
[37:11] | Because I do. | 因为我爱你 |
[37:17] | I really want to trust you when you say those words, Dan, | 你说那句话的时候我真的很想相信你 丹 |
[37:20] | So maybe if I knew why, | 所以如果我知道是为什么 |
[37:22] | I’d stop being so scared of hearing them | 可能就不这么害怕了 |
[37:25] | And afraid to say them. | 也不这么害怕说这句话了 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:30] | Well, if you want to talk about why– | 如果你想知道为什么 |
[37:31] | It has to do with my mom and her many marriages. | 这跟我妈妈还有她的无数次婚姻有关 |
[37:34] | There. that’s why. | 就是这 这就是为什么 |
[37:36] | Because I actually like it when you interrupt me, | 我其实很喜欢你打断我说话 |
[37:38] | Which is often, by the way. | 顺便说下 是经常被打断 |
[37:43] | I love you because you make no apologies | 我爱你是因为你从来不辩解 |
[37:44] | About being exactly who you are– | 自己是谁 |
[37:47] | Beautiful, smart, | 美丽 聪明 |
[37:49] | Sexy as hell– | 性感得要命 |
[37:51] | Now you’re embarrassing me. | 你让我不好意思了 |
[37:52] | That’s another reason. | 还有一个原因 |
[37:55] | You’re completely unaware of your affect on me. | 你一点都没有意识到你改变了我 |
[37:58] | You’re also completely unaware | 你也完全没有意识到 |
[38:00] | That you laugh like a 4 year old. | 你笑起来像个四岁小孩 |
[38:03] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |
[38:06] | And I love you because you can be with someone like me | 我爱你 是因为你可以和我这样的人谈恋爱 |
[38:10] | And still be best friends with someone like Blair. | 又能跟布莱尔那种女孩子做好朋友 |
[38:14] | Yeah, well, I tried to be. | 是啊 我在努力 |
[38:16] | I know you do, and that’s not easy, | 我知道 这一点都不容易 |
[38:20] | But you never give up on her. | 但是你从来没有放弃过 |
[38:22] | That is how amazing you are. | 这就是你为什么如此迷人 |
[38:28] | Well, you’re amazing, too, | 你也很迷人 |
[38:31] | For being able to say all of those things, | 能说出这样的话来 |
[38:35] | You just are. | 你真的很迷人 |
[38:46] | And I love you… | 我爱你 |
[38:50] | But I have to go. | 但是我得走了 |
[38:52] | What? what–what is it this time? | 什么 这次又是为什么 |
[38:54] | One of the many reasons you love me. | 你爱我的其中一个原因 |
[39:18] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[39:20] | What? | 干嘛 |
[39:22] | You want a lift to j.f.k.? | 你也要搭飞机到肯尼迪机场吗 |
[39:24] | Your mom said you were going to france tonight. | 你妈妈说你今晚要去法国 |
[39:26] | – She has a big mouth. – B., I’m your best friend. | -她真是大嘴巴 -B 我是你最好的朋友 |
[39:30] | She was shocked I didn’t know. | 她很吃惊我居然不知道你要走 |
[39:32] | Well, now you do. | 那你现在知道了 |
[39:33] | What I know is how you felt when I left without telling you. | 我现在体会到当初 我不辞而别时你的感受 |
[39:38] | Is there a reason you’re here? | 你来这儿到底想干嘛 |
[39:40] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[39:42] | Don’t let some stupid scandal make you run away | 不要让那些愚蠢的丑闻把你逼走 |
[39:44] | Like it did me, like it does everyone in our world. | 像当初我离开一样 像其他人一样 |
[39:54] | Everything’s horrible. | 所有的事都太可怕了 |
[39:58] | My whole life is falling apart. | 我的生活支离破碎 |
[40:00] | So rebuild it. | 所以我们重新来过 |
[40:03] | You’re a Waldorf, remember? | 你姓霍道夫 记得吗 |
[40:05] | People don’t tell you who you are. you tell them. | 没人能左右你的生活 你掌握自己的 |
[40:09] | Stay and fight. | 留下来 斗争 |
[40:12] | I’ll fight with you. | 我会和你并肩作战的 |
[40:16] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我太丢人了 |
[40:19] | I’m so | 我太… |
[40:20] | So what? | 又怎样? |
[40:24] | Start over. | 重新来过 |
[40:26] | It can be done. | 我们能做到的 |
[40:28] | I should know. | 我知道的 |
[40:33] | We’ll get through this together. | 我们一定能挺过去的 |
[40:37] | Promise? | 真的吗? |
[40:39] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[41:05] | Stop, guys. | 别忙活了 |
[41:07] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[41:25] | One good scandal deserves another. | 恶有恶报 善有善报 |
[41:28] | Wonder who’s going down next? | 想知道下一个是谁吗 |
[41:30] | Everybody, if b. has anything to say about it. | 只要B发句话 谁都有可能 |
[41:34] | You know you love me, | 你知道你爱我 |