时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 欢迎来到曼哈顿上层流言四起的世界 |
[00:06] | I love you, Nate Archibald. | 我爱你 内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[00:08] | Always have, always will. | 一直到永远 |
[00:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:11] | What is wrong with you? this is not who you are. | 你这是怎么了? 这不像你啊 |
[00:14] | I know who blair and those girls are, | 我知道布莱尔和那些女孩是什么样的人 |
[00:16] | But I know who I am, | 而我也了解自己 |
[00:17] | And I’m not gonna forget that Just ’cause I hang out with them. | 我不会因为跟她们在一起就忘了我是谁 |
[00:19] | we’re not supposed to talk, remember? | 我们不应该再联系了 记得吗 |
[00:21] | I can’t help myself. I never should have let you let me go. | 我控制不住 我不应该让你放我走 |
[00:24] | I will not base my personal life on your preferences. | 我不会因为你的喜好来决定我的私生活 |
[00:28] | Dan is my boyfriend. | 丹是我的男朋友 |
[00:29] | I would rather be Chuck’s stepsister than Dan’s. | 我宁愿做恰克的妹妹也不要做丹的 |
[00:33] | Lily, would you do me the honor of being my wife? | 莉莉 我有荣幸让你成为我的妻子吗 |
[00:35] | He proposed before we left, and I’m going to say yes. | 他在我们离开前向我求婚了 我决定同意他 |
[00:38] | Take care, Rufus. | 保重 鲁弗斯 |
[00:40] | How glad are you to see our families merge, sis? | 看到我们两个家族的合并有多高兴啊 妹妹? |
[00:44] | So glad that if you ever call me that again, | 真高兴 但别再那样叫我 |
[00:46] | It’ll be the last thing you ever say, Chuck. | 否则的话你就死定了 恰克 |
[00:48] | unless you want Dear Nathaniel to know | 除非你想你亲爱的内特尼尔知道 |
[00:50] | how you lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle, | 你是怎么在车子后座上把第一次给了我 |
[00:53] | I encourage patience and restraint. | 那我希望你忍耐和克制一下 |
[00:55] | Isn’t there someone else you can torture? | 难道就没有别人让你折磨了吗 |
[00:57] | Look, I know you’re friends with Blair, | 听着 我知道你是布莱尔的朋友 |
[00:58] | But if you know something… well, Blair was never really my friend. | -但如果你知道些什么 -布莱尔从来不是我真正的朋友 |
[01:02] | So… so, yeah, there’s something you should know. | 那…那么有些事情你应该知道 |
[01:06] | What a bitch. oh, my god. she is such a slut! | 这个婊子 天啊 她真是个荡妇 |
[01:09] | I made a decision I was in no condition to make. | 于是我做出了以前一定做不出的决定 |
[01:11] | I want nothing else to do with you, Blair. | 我不想和你有任何瓜葛了 布莱尔 |
[01:12] | It’s over. | 我们结束了 |
[01:13] | You held a certain fascination | 当你美丽动人冷若冰霜的时候 |
[01:15] | When you were beautiful and untouched. | 的确让我很着迷 |
[01:18] | I don’t want you anymore, | 我再也不需要你了 |
[01:20] | And I can’t see why anyone else would. what are you doing here? | -我估计也没人肯要你 -你在这干吗 |
[01:23] | I was just leaving. no, stay. | -我正要走 -不 留下来 |
[01:24] | Consider yourself dethroned, queen b. | 考虑退位吧 女王 |
[01:28] | Jenny, if you walk away from me now, I will ruin you. | 珍妮 如果你现在离开我 我会毁了你 |
[01:31] | How are you gonna do that? | 你能怎么样 |
[01:33] | My whole life is falling apart. stay and fight. | -我的生活支离破碎 -留下来 斗争 |
[01:36] | We’ll get through this together. promise? | -我们一定能挺过去的 -你保证? |
[01:39] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[01:47] | And who am i? | 我是谁? |
[01:48] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这是不能说的秘密 |
[01:52] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我 |
[01:53] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | X.o.x.o. 八卦天后 |
[02:07] | Cat? | 猫猫 |
[02:12] | Cat! | 猫猫 |
[02:17] | Cat! | 猫猫 |
[02:27] | Cat! | 猫猫 |
[02:30] | Cat. | 猫猫 |
[02:36] | you don’t have a cat, Jenny. | 你没有猫 珍妮 |
[02:41] | my name is Blair. | 我是布莱尔 |
[02:43] | You don’t have anyone. | 你什么都没有 |
[02:48] | But I’m Blair. | 但我是布莱尔 |
[02:52] | I’m Blair! | 我是布莱尔 |
[02:54] | Ms. Blair. Ms. Blair. | 布莱尔小姐 布莱尔小姐 |
[02:56] | Ms. Blair. | 布莱尔小姐 |
[02:58] | Wakey, wakey, upper east siders. | 快醒醒 上东区的”贵族们” |
[03:00] | Spring break is done, and I’m starved for the dish. | 春假结束了 我可迫不及待要八卦了 |
[03:03] | Were you sunning in capri or sinning in croatia? | 去卡普里岛晒太阳了 还是去克罗地亚干坏事了? |
[03:06] | Give me the deets. | 快让我知道吧 |
[03:08] | Oh, what’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[03:09] | You have bad dream, | 你做噩梦了 |
[03:10] | And you’re sleeping with your chocolates. | 还和巧克力睡一起 |
[03:12] | Oh, lady godiva, my only friend. | 高迪瓦巧克力 我唯一的朋友 |
[03:16] | And has anyone spotted our ex-queen b.? | 昔日的女王哪里去了? |
[03:19] | Where does the dethroned royalty Vacation these days? | 我们的退位女王又是在哪里度过假期的呢 |
[03:23] | Club bed is over. first day back to school. | 假期已经结束了 今天是返校日 |
[03:25] | I can’t, Dorota. I don’t feel very well. | 不 朵箩塔 我不舒服 |
[03:29] | Serena come to get you soon. | 瑟琳娜马上就来接你了 |
[03:31] | Call her and cancel. | 打电话让她取消 |
[03:33] | And cover my mirrors. | 把我的镜子藏起来 |
[03:35] | I’m in mourning for my former life. | 我在悼念从前的生活 |
[03:47] | Chuck, I’m serious! | 恰克 我是认真的 |
[03:49] | Are you done yet? this is my bathroom! | 你好了没有 这是我的浴室 |
[03:51] | It’s late, | 要迟到了 |
[03:52] | And not to mention disgusting. | 你真让人讨厌 |
[03:55] | Chuck! | 恰克! |
[03:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[04:00] | All right, ladies. my sister needs to shower. | 好吧 女士们 我妹妹要洗澡了 |
[04:02] | Make room. | 快让位置 |
[04:05] | I’m just messing with you. | 我就是要搞得你一团糟 |
[04:07] | I can’t believe you lit up in my bathroom. | 你竟然在我浴室里抽烟 |
[04:10] | well, if I lit up in mine, then the folks would know it was me, sis. | 如果在自己房间里抽烟的话人们就知道是我了 妹妹 |
[04:13] | Oh, okay. let’s get one thing straight– | 好吧 让我们把话说明白 |
[04:15] | Our parents may be insisting on blending our households, | 也许我们父母坚持要让两个家庭融合 |
[04:17] | But I am not your sister. | 但我不是你的妹妹 |
[04:18] | I do not share any of your d.n.a., | 我和你也没有共同的DNA |
[04:20] | Nor do I ever wish to. | 我也永远不想 |
[04:23] | Then I suggest you get new hand towels. | 我建议你换块新毛巾 |
[04:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:29] | It’s imperative that I bathe. | 我要洗澡了 |
[04:32] | Can you just get out? | 你能出去吗 |
[04:34] | You know what? fine. just forget it. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[04:44] | Next year, we’re doing spring break in maldives. | 明年我们要去马尔代夫过春假 |
[04:46] | Skiing is too dangerous. you broke your arm in the spa. | -滑雪太危险了 -你度假时把手摔断了 |
[04:50] | Oh, here, Hazel. thanks for letting me borrow it. | 给你 黑兹尔 谢谢你借给我 |
[04:53] | What is this? the bracelet you lent me in aspen? | -这是什么? -你在阿斯本借给我的手镯 |
[04:56] | Oh, yeah. you know, you could’ve just kept it, | 对 你本可以留着它 |
[04:59] | And I would’ve forgot I had it. | 我都忘了我有这个手镯 |
[05:00] | Girls, how excited are we? | 姑娘们 多兴奋啊 |
[05:02] | Party tomorrow night for Jenny at socialIsta. I know! | 明晚在素舍丽塔酒吧有为珍妮办的派对 |
[05:05] | It’s gonna be my best birthday ever. | 会是我有史以来最棒的生日 |
[05:07] | I heard the mojitos are amazing. | 我听说甜泡菜的味道好极了 |
[05:08] | Wait till you get your mouth around a mini cuban. oh, I don’t, um– | -在你尝过迷你古巴之前 -我不知道… |
[05:12] | It’s a sandwich. | 一种三明治 |
[05:14] | Oh. wardrobe, ladies? | 什么行头? 姑娘们 |
[05:15] | My ferragamo clutch and whatever dress I buy today to go with it. | 佛莱格默手拿包 然后今天再买件合适的衣服 |
[05:18] | ooh. what about you, j.? | 你呢 J |
[05:20] | Oh, I’ve got some dresses on hold at bendel’s. there’s an a.t.m., Jenny. | -我的衣服还放在班德尔 -那里有自动取款机 珍妮 |
[05:24] | You said you wanted to hit it. | 你说你要取钱 |
[05:25] | You know, to pay penelope back for brunch? | 还佩内洛普早午餐的钱 |
[05:27] | Oh, uh, yeah. $120, right? | 120美元 对吗 |
[05:29] | Yeah, I don’t feel like stopping. | 是 我可不想停下来 |
[05:30] | You can get the next one. | 你可以下次给我 |
[05:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:42] | I’m hiding from my valet. | 我在躲我的仆人 |
[05:43] | He wanted to put my socks on for me this morning. | 他今天早上想帮我穿袜子 |
[05:46] | Your servants are very attentive. | 你们家的仆人可真殷勤 |
[05:47] | You should meet brigita– new latvian maid. | 你应该见见布兰吉娜 新来的拉脱维亚女仆 |
[05:49] | No. no, no, no, he should not meet brigita. he’s 14. | 不 他不能见布兰吉娜 他才14岁 |
[05:52] | Avoid this person. may I remind you, Serena, | -离他远点 -瑟琳娜 让我提醒你 |
[05:55] | That you used to have a sense of humor? no. | -有点幽默感好吗? -不 |
[05:57] | Morning, father. hey. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[05:58] | Morning, kids. morning. | 早上好 孩子们 |
[06:00] | And how is Lily von bulow today? oh, I have a headache. | -莉莉女士 今天怎么样 -我正头疼呢 |
[06:04] | I had a very frustrating conversation | 今天早上和婚礼策划师 |
[06:06] | With the wedding planner this morning. | 谈得让我烦透了 |
[06:07] | Well, may I say aggravation becomes you? | 我可以说你变得烦躁了吗 |
[06:10] | You may, but I won’t believe it. | 可以 但是我不会这么认为 |
[06:13] | So… first day back at school, huh? | 今天第一天返校 是吧? |
[06:17] | Honey, you didn’t, uh, want to shower? | 亲爱的 你不想洗个澡? |
[06:22] | I have to go meet Blair. Eric? | 我要去见布莱尔 艾瑞克? |
[06:25] | You go ahead. we’ll take the limo. | 你先走 我们做豪华轿车 |
[06:34] | As my best man, | 作为我的伴郎 |
[06:35] | I expect you to keep things smooth until the wedding. | 我希望你在婚礼前不要惹事 |
[06:39] | Best man? | 伴郎? |
[06:44] | I’d be honored, sir. | 我很荣幸 |
[06:48] | To family. | 为了我们的家 |
[07:02] | I came straight from the airport | 我直接从机场回来 |
[07:04] | To take Jenny to school, and she’s already gone? | 接珍妮去学校 她竟然已经走了? |
[07:05] | She slept at Hazel’s last night. oh. who’s, uh, who’s Hazel? | -她昨晚在黑兹尔家睡的 -谁…谁是黑兹尔? |
[07:09] | Her new friend, | 她的新朋友 |
[07:10] | The girl whose family she went with to aspen. | 她和她们一家人去了阿斯本 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I was actually surprised you let her go | 我真是惊讶你竟然让她去了 |
[07:14] | And cancel on mom like that. well, your mom was in complete support of it. | -妈妈肯定不允许 -你妈妈可是百分百的支持 |
[07:17] | Jenny was very well taken care of. | 珍妮被照顾得很好 |
[07:19] | I spoke to her every day, twice from the, uh, private plane. | 她每天从私人飞机上给我打两通电话 |
[07:22] | Private plane? | 私人飞机? |
[07:23] | It’s the best early birthday present | 这可是最好的生日礼物 |
[07:24] | We ever could have given her. oh, so you paid for it? | 我们永远都给不了她 -你付钱了吗 |
[07:26] | Well, I gave her pocket money. | 我给了她零用钱 |
[07:29] | Yeah, Jenny’s happier than she’s been in a long time. | 珍妮比之前开心多了 |
[07:31] | Hey, whenever you’re done with that “i’d do things differently” look, | 当你摆一副”我肯定不会这么做”的表情的时候 |
[07:35] | two things– | 记住有两点 |
[07:36] | One–i can’t seem to nail Jenny down | 第一 我不可能绑住珍妮 |
[07:38] | On what she wants to do for her actual birthday. oh, you know, | 不让她做她生日想做的事情 |
[07:41] | I’ll get it out of her. | 我会让她放松一下的 |
[07:41] | Good. and, uh, two– | 很好 然后第二点 |
[07:45] | What the hell are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里? |
[07:48] | Mm. thank you. | 谢谢提醒 |
[07:49] | At least you get to wake up from your nightmare. | 你起码可以从噩梦中醒来 |
[07:51] | I’m living with mine. | 我现在得一直生活在噩梦中 |
[07:53] | Thank god I have plans with dan tonight. | 感谢上帝 今晚我又能和丹在一起了 |
[07:54] | Finally, the return of some normalcy! | 总算有点正常的生活 |
[07:57] | B., what are you doing? | B 你在干什么? |
[07:59] | Giving homeschooling some serious consideration. | 在认真考虑在家自学的事情 |
[08:02] | Look, I know you think | 听着 我知道你还在想 |
[08:04] | Everybody’s still talking about you, | 大家还在八卦你的事 |
[08:05] | But your 3-week-old-scandal is ancient news. | 但这已经是3个星期前的老新闻了 |
[08:08] | Did you even hear the dirt that happened over break? | 假期里你有没听说到一些八卦新闻? |
[08:10] | Who would I have heard it from? Dorota? | 你说我可以从谁那里打听? 朵箩塔吗? |
[08:11] | Well, after much concerted effort, | 经过漫长的努力 |
[08:13] | Maya finally made it into brody Jenner’s cell phone. | 马雅终于和布鲁迪·珍娜交往了 |
[08:17] | Oh, and kati’s dad moved her entire family back to israel. yeah. | 还有凯帝全家都搬回以色列了 |
[08:23] | And constance’s bad-girl-turned-good… | 康斯坦斯的小太妹变乖了 |
[08:26] | Serena van der woodsen… | 即是我瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[08:27] | Moved in with chuck bass. | 乖乖搬进了恰克·拜斯家 |
[08:30] | Yeah. so you’re thinking this whole thing could have blown over by now | 所以你认为我的事情就会被大家给淡忘了 |
[08:37] | Come on. | 拿来 |
[08:40] | That, too. | 还有这个 |
[08:56] | Don’t worry, b. | 不用担心 B |
[08:58] | The french revolution had cake. | 法国革命以”蛋糕”一语激化 |
[09:01] | Come on. let’s go. | 别管他们 我们走 |
[09:03] | The american revolution had tea. | 美国革命靠”倾茶事件”打响 |
[09:05] | But looks like the overthrow of blair waldorf, | 可是布莱尔·霍道夫政权的覆灭 |
[09:08] | Well… | 就… |
[09:15] | Who said you need a silver spoon to dole out just desserts? | 谁说银调羹只是为了吃甜点? |
[09:38] | Hey, jenny. | 珍妮 |
[09:40] | Can I talk to you just for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[09:41] | Um, I’ll meet up with you guys, okay? | 回头再找你们 好吗? |
[09:44] | Hey, so I may have told blair | 我告诉了布莱尔 |
[09:47] | You told me the truth about her and chuck, | 是你把她和恰克的事告诉我的 |
[09:48] | And I’m sure she didn’t react well to that. | 我想她肯定又做了什么不好的事 |
[09:52] | But you don’t know what you’re dealing with here. | 但你不知道现在你要面对的是什么 |
[09:55] | I’m not scared of blair, nate. no, I’m not talking about– | -我不怕布莱尔 内特 -不 我不是说这个 |
[09:58] | I’m talking about your new circle. | 我说的是你的新圈子 |
[10:00] | I mean, they’ve been friends with blair forever, | 她们之前都是布莱尔最好的朋友 |
[10:02] | And look what they’re doing to her. | 现在看看她们是怎么对她的 |
[10:05] | You fall out of line, | 如果你出局了 |
[10:06] | What do you think’s gonna happen to you? | 你说会发生什么事? |
[10:08] | Well, then I won’t fall out of line. | 那么我就不出局 |
[10:10] | I’m not saying you’re gonna… | 我不是说你会… |
[10:14] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[10:15] | You’re not like those girls, jenny. | 你和这些女生不一样 珍妮 |
[10:18] | That’s weird, nate. since they’re my friends, | 这很奇怪 内特 虽然她们是我朋友 |
[10:20] | You’d think we’d have some stuff in common. | 但不代表我要和她们一样 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:28] | Well, I will give you this– | 那我只能说 |
[10:30] | You’ve got good aim. | 你有一个明确的目的 |
[10:40] | Look, I know this is hard for you, b., | 我知道这对你来说很难 B |
[10:42] | But you can’t let them beat you. | 但你不能让她们把你给打败了 |
[10:43] | You’re blair waldorf, remember? | 你是布莱尔·霍道夫 记得吗? |
[10:46] | Right. right. these are my steps, | 是的 这是我的台阶 |
[10:49] | And I’m not going to relinquish them without a fight, | 我不能一点反击都没有就投降认输 |
[10:52] | though it would be helpful If there was one more person in our crowd. | 但如果有多一个人的话 会更有帮助 |
[10:58] | Only old people and children and– | 老人 孩子 还有… |
[11:00] | Ugh, there’s chuck | 恶心的恰克在那里 |
[11:02] | With a blond mini-chuck. | 和一个金毛迷你恰克 |
[11:07] | He’s trying to torture me. | 他在折磨我 |
[11:09] | I… I can’t believe it. I know. | -我不能相信… -我就知道 |
[11:12] | Does little j. actually think that she’s anything but their lackey? | 难道小屁J真的认为自己了不起 马屁精 |
[11:18] | So since when does nate archibald have | 什么时候开始内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[11:20] | So much to say to jenny humphrey, hmm? | 和珍妮·汉弗瑞有那么多悄悄话了? |
[11:23] | Why? you guys don’t like him? | 为什么? 你们不喜欢他吗? |
[11:25] | Penelope’s only had a historic crush on him since the 20th century. | 佩内洛普从很早之前就一直在暗恋他 |
[11:28] | Since you and nate are so tight, maybe you can broker that. | 既然你和内特的关系那么好 也许你能帮她一下 |
[11:32] | yeah. maybe. | 是的 也许 |
[11:34] | They what? they’re taking her out to dinner | -她们什么? -她们邀请她明天出去 |
[11:37] | For her birthday tomorrow night– | 吃晚饭庆祝生日 |
[11:38] | Table rvice at socialIsta. | 在素舍丽塔酒吧 |
[11:41] | So jenny humphrey is officially being inscribed on the a-list. | 所以现在珍妮·汉弗瑞被正式列入一级名单了? |
[11:45] | Wait. how do you know this? because they invited me, | -等一下 你怎么知道的? -因为她们邀请我了 |
[11:47] | But I said no out of deference to you. | 但我因为你的缘故拒绝了 |
[11:49] | I just thought I could have dinner with her and dan and the whole family. | 我只是想和她还有丹的家人一起吃晚饭 |
[11:54] | How do you manage to get out of everything unscathed? | 你怎么能处理得那么好? |
[11:57] | Because I’m nice. you should try it sometime. | 因为我好人啊 你偶尔也应该试下 |
[12:00] | Come on. um, compliment me. tell me my hair looks beautiful. | 来 奉承我一下 说我的头发很美 |
[12:03] | But your hair looks disgusting. Did you even shower? | 但你的头发很恶 你有没洗澡啊? |
[12:08] | B., I say this out of love, | B 你要从爱的角度出发 |
[12:10] | But your being a bitch | 你就是因为嘴太毒 |
[12:12] | Is what got dairy in your hair in the first place, okay? | 才会被人扔雪糕 懂吗? |
[12:14] | Be nice and neutral, and things will swing back to normal. | 对人好点 中立点 情况就会恢复正常了 |
[12:17] | You’re the queen b., so just let nature take its course. | 你是女王B 让事情自然的发展吧 |
[12:23] | I’m going to model u.n., but we’re dining tonight, right? | 我要去模特班了 但我们一起吃晚饭是吗? |
[12:25] | Butter, 7:00. oh, um, I don’t know if I can go out again tonight. | -在吧特 7点 -我不知道今晚还能不能出来 |
[12:29] | Why? what are you doing? do we have a reservation? | -为什么 你有什么事? -我们有预定吗? |
[12:32] | yeah, I mean, doesn’t it take, like, 2 weeks to get a table there? | 对啊 不是要提前两个星期预定才有位吗? |
[12:35] | not if you slip the mare d’ $100. | 给领班塞了100块就不用了 |
[12:38] | Oh, and dot forget, j.– | 还有别忘记了J |
[12:40] | You owe me. | 你答应我的哦 |
[12:45] | You know, I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[12:51] | What’s she doing? | 她要干什么? |
[12:53] | What does she think she’s doing? | 她认为自己在干什么? |
[12:55] | She’s giving you the perfect opportunity for niceness. | 她在给予你展示和善一面的完美机会 |
[12:57] | Come on. no. | 快点嘛 不 |
[12:59] | Yes. | 要 |
[13:01] | Serena, I know that you’re doing something with dan tonight, | 瑟琳娜 我知道你今晚和丹有节目 |
[13:03] | but, Blair, um, we’re all going to butter, | 但是 布莱尔 我们准备去吧特 |
[13:06] | And I was wondering if you wanted to join us. she’d be delighted! yes! | -你想和我们一起吗? -她很乐意 太好了 |
[13:10] | Butter. | 吧特 |
[13:12] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:13] | Great! | 太好了 |
[13:16] | Very nice. | 你人真好 |
[13:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:31] | Have you always looked this good? | 你一直都这么漂亮吗? |
[13:32] | You look so good to me. | 你太吸引我了 |
[13:34] | You look so good to me, | 你也很吸引我 |
[13:36] | And you smell… mmm, so clean. | 还有你闻起来 真干净 |
[13:38] | Mm, you’re not gonna tell me the chuck shower story again, | 你不是还要和我说恰克冲凉事件吧? |
[13:41] | Are you? no. | -是不是? -不 |
[13:42] | Good. | 非常好 |
[13:50] | Dan. | 丹 |
[13:52] | Chuck. how are you? | 恰克 你好吗? |
[13:53] | Excellent. enjoying having family around. | 非常好 享受着家庭的温暖 |
[13:56] | Can you just get it over with, chuck? | 你能快点吗 恰克 |
[13:58] | Say whatever pervy thing you’re gonna say and just leave? | 说完你要说的恶心话然后走人 |
[14:01] | The wedding caterer is presenting a tasting to the family. | 婚礼的承办方来了 让我们下去试吃 |
[14:04] | I was coming to call you to dinner. okay, I’ll take off then. | -我是来叫你吃晚饭的 -好的 那我离开 |
[14:08] | No need. | 没必要 |
[14:09] | I already asked the staff to set a place for you. | 我已经叫人给你留位置了 |
[14:19] | I have to say I prefer the chestnut pappardelle. | 我不得不说我比较喜欢栗味宽面 |
[14:22] | Yeah, the foie gras is a bit rich. | 是的 鹅肝酱份量很足 |
[14:24] | You know, I’m–i’m, uh, slanting heavily towards | 我比较倾向于 |
[14:26] | The venison fellow. it’s fallow. | -鹿肉圈 -是卷 |
[14:29] | Fallow. fallow, exactly. fallow. | 卷 卷 没错 卷 |
[14:33] | Oh, for me? | 给我的吗? |
[14:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | Who’s it from? I don’t know… | -谁送的? -我不知道 |
[14:39] | But it says “open immediately.” | 但上面写着 立刻打开 |
[14:41] | Do I have to refrigerate it? no, it’s not from me. I don’t know. | -我需要先冷却一下吗? -不是我送的 我不知道 |
[14:45] | Oh. oh, don’t put your dirty package on the table. | 别把你的脏东西放上桌子 |
[14:48] | If I had a dime for every time I heard that. | 这话真是经典 |
[14:50] | That’s enough, chuck. | 够了 恰克 |
[14:59] | Porn and handcuffs? | 色情杂志和手铐 |
[15:01] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[15:02] | Oh, my. wow. | 我的天啊 哇 |
[15:03] | This is low, chuck, even for you. | 这些就算送给你都太没品位 恰克 |
[15:05] | What? I didn’t send this. | 什么? 不是我寄的 |
[15:11] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:12] | Uh, could you… | 你能… |
[15:13] | Oh, yeah. my pleasure. uh, it’s not–that’s not what i– | 好的 我很乐意 不是这个意思 我… |
[15:16] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[15:18] | It’s, uh… | 是… |
[15:20] | It’s trash. I’ll throw it out. | 是垃圾 我去扔了 |
[15:35] | Spotted–blair waldorf, alone at butter. | 布莱尔·霍道夫独自坐在吧特 |
[15:40] | I’m sorry, miss, | 小姐 我很抱歉 |
[15:41] | But it–it looks like your friends aren’t coming. | 似乎你的朋友们不会来了 |
[15:45] | Humiliated–party of one. | 一次丢脸的派对 |
[15:49] | Can’t you just picture her sitting there? | 想象一下她一个人坐在那 |
[15:51] | Every time someone comes in the door… | 每次有人进来… |
[15:53] | “ah… it’s not them. ooh, no, not them.” | “不是她们 不是她们” |
[15:57] | Not going to butter | 去 |
[15:58] | Is so much better than going to butter. | 还不如不去 |
[16:01] | My new nanette lepore for Jenny’s birthday. | 我买了一条新的公主娜娜裙参加珍妮的生日派对 |
[16:04] | Gorgeous. | 真好看 |
[16:06] | Right? | 是吧 |
[16:07] | What’s the birthday girl wearing? | 珍妮你穿什么啊 |
[16:08] | Oh, I’m still deciding between two dresses at bergdorf’s. | 我还没决定好穿在伯道而夫买的那两件中的哪件 |
[16:12] | I thought you said bendel’s. | 你不是说班德尔吗? |
[16:13] | Bendel’s. right. | 对 班德尔 |
[16:16] | Oh, it’s my dad. | 我爸的电话 |
[16:18] | Is, are you wearing your black chanel? hello? | -易丝 你穿那件黑色的香奈儿吗 -喂 |
[16:20] | Which one? you know, I never wear the same thing twice. | -哪件? -你知道我一件衣服不会穿2次的 |
[16:24] | Mommy taught me well. hey, dad. | -妈妈教我的 -爸爸 |
[16:26] | You missed dinner, kiddo. oh, yeah, um, I’m studying at Hazel’s, | -亲爱的 你不回来吃饭啊 -我在黑兹尔这学习 |
[16:30] | And I guess I lost track of time. um, I’m not mad. | -我忘看时间了 -我没有生气 |
[16:33] | I just feel like I haven’t seen you in a while. | 只是感觉有段时间没见你了 |
[16:35] | We haven’t even discussed your birthday. um, | 我们还没谈你的生日的事情呢 |
[16:37] | I was gonna do something with my friends… | 我想和朋友一起过… |
[16:39] | Oh. that’s great, honey. | 很好 亲爱的 |
[16:42] | But since I have nothing to wear, | 但是我没有衣服可穿 |
[16:43] | I don’t think that’s happening anymore. | 所以可能不会了 |
[16:46] | Well, if you want to be with your friends, | 如果你想和朋友一起过的话 |
[16:47] | We can do the family thing over the weekend. | 我们可以周末的时候在家里庆祝 |
[16:55] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[16:57] | Uh, yeah. I’ll be home soon, dad. | 爸爸 我一会就回来 |
[17:04] | Okay. bye. | 好的 再见 |
[17:20] | Hello? hi. | -喂 -你好 |
[17:22] | Oh, no check, honey. the drink’s on us, | 这个饮料是免费的 |
[17:25] | Unless you want something else? | 除非你想点其它什么的 |
[17:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:31] | Another bellini, | 再来一杯贝利尼鸡尾酒 |
[17:33] | The seared squab, | 烤毛鸡蛋 |
[17:34] | And a bus person to separate the tables, | 叫人来把桌子分开 |
[17:36] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[17:43] | One may be the loneliest number… | 1可能是世上最孤独的数字… |
[17:46] | Information. what city and state, please? | 资讯台 请问想咨询哪个州市? |
[17:48] | Brooklyn. I think that’s in new york. | 布鲁克林 我想应该是在纽约 |
[17:51] | But sometimes only the lonely can play. | 但有时候只有孤独的人才能玩 |
[17:55] | Wake up, little Jenny. the bitch is back. | 醒醒吧 小珍妮 婊子回来了 |
[18:02] | I thought you said you didn’t have anything else. | 我想你说过你没有其它东西了 |
[18:05] | Well, I found some stuff in the back of my closet. | 我在壁橱里发现一些东西 |
[18:06] | Mm-hmm. do you want to go with cash again, | 你想要拿现金呢 |
[18:11] | Or do you want to buy your sewing machine back? | 还是将你那台缝纫机赎回去 |
[18:16] | Neither. I want that dress. | 都不是 我想要那条裙子 |
[18:20] | Honey, this is $1,200. | 宝贝 这要1200块 |
[18:28] | Well, this one’s… quite lovely. | 这条…好漂亮 |
[18:33] | Yeah, well, that’s more my color. | 这颜色不适合我 |
[18:44] | I say we take the jet to croatia, | 我建议我们坐飞机去克罗地亚 |
[18:45] | Where young Eric here can exploit the lesser age of consent | 艾瑞克在那就不会因为年龄问题而约束自己了 |
[18:48] | I’m invited to the bachelor party? brother, please. | -我会被邀去单身派对 -兄弟 拜托 |
[18:50] | And then head west to monte carlo | 然后我们向西行 去蒙特卡罗 |
[18:52] | For some all-night cards at metropole, | 在梅丘波勒酒店通宵 |
[18:54] | Then swing by giza | 听着节奏跳舞 |
[18:56] | Just to watch the sun come up over the pyramids. | 看着太阳在金字塔升起 |
[18:58] | What do you think, father? I think we’re here. | -爸爸 你认为如何 -我想我们到了 |
[19:06] | Uh, see you at home, Bart. | 再见 巴特 |
[19:09] | Chuck will catch up in a minute. | 恰克你等会儿 |
[19:16] | You almost ruined things between me and Lily once before. | 你曾经几乎破坏我和莉莉之间的感情 |
[19:20] | I’m not gonna let that happen again. | 我不想再出现这样的事 |
[19:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:23] | I’m talking about that vulgar stunt you pulled at dinner. | 说的是你吃饭时送的那些俗物 |
[19:26] | I didn’t send serena that package, | 那东西不是我送的 |
[19:27] | And quite frankly, | 坦白地说 |
[19:28] | Her violated virgin mary act is getting pretty old. | 她表现出的那种处女形象早就过时了 |
[19:32] | I thought making you my best man would help. | 我本以为让你成为伴郎会是个好主意 |
[19:34] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:36] | Inspire you to value my happiness | 让你重视我的快乐 |
[19:38] | Above your own childish agenda. | 而不是你那些幼稚的行为 |
[19:43] | Things seem to be working out for you at that club, Victrola. | 看得出你在维克多拉俱乐部花了很多心思 |
[19:46] | I’m thinking you might like me to invest more in the place, | 我在想你应该喜欢我投资更多一些 |
[19:49] | So you can have more control? | 那样你就能有更多的主控权 |
[19:51] | In exchange for good behavior, of course. | 当然 你要表现的更好 |
[19:55] | You’re bribing me? | 你在贿赂我? |
[19:57] | So we have a deal then? | 成交吗 |
[20:04] | Hey, why aren’t you at school? I’m taking the morning off. | -你为什么不来上学 -我上午请假 |
[20:06] | Volunteering to help those less fortunate than myself. | 志愿提供那些比我不幸的人帮助 |
[20:09] | Wow. you’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错嘛 |
[20:11] | Butter with the girls must have gone well last night? | 昨晚在吧特还玩得好吧 |
[20:13] | I didn’t go, actually. | 实际上我没去 |
[20:15] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:17] | I figure they should work a little harder for my forgiveness. | 想得到我的原谅 她们应该表现得更殷勤些 |
[20:20] | Hey, Dan’s not hanging out in brooklyn again this morning. | 丹今天早上没在布鲁克林 |
[20:22] | He’s with you at school, right? um, no, not yet, but he’ll be here soon. | -他和你一起在学校吧 -没呢 但是他一会就来 |
[20:26] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:27] | Just tell him I say hi. | 代我向他问好 |
[20:30] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[20:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:34] | Jenny’s dad? | 你是珍妮的爸爸吧 |
[20:35] | We met briefly at thanksgiving. | 我们在感恩节见过面 |
[20:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:41] | I got three cases of champagne for Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 这有3箱香槟是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的 |
[20:45] | Oh. no, no. i-i’m Serena Van Der Woodsen, | 不 我 我就是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[20:48] | But those aren’t mine. | 但是那些不是我的 |
[20:49] | Well, the purchase order never lies. salud. | 订购单不会错的 再见 |
[21:07] | Whoo! you guys, get over here! | 你们快过来! |
[21:09] | She must have been so angry. I would be livid. | 她肯定很生气 如果是我的话我会被气炸了 |
[21:11] | Hey, guys, I just got this incredible dolce. | 伙计们 我刚买了一件棒惨了的杜嘉班纳 |
[21:13] | You wanna see? it’s unbelievable. | -来看看 -不可思议 |
[21:15] | You can’t turn your back in your own house. | 在家里都得时刻小心 |
[21:18] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[21:19] | My mother’s valentino was stolen. oh, my god. | -我妈妈的华伦天奴被偷了 -天啊 |
[21:23] | It was made especially for her. | 那是特别为她定做的 |
[21:25] | It was the same year he did, uh, Jackie o.’s lace wedding mini. | 和杰奎琳蕾丝婚纱迷你裙一起定做的 |
[21:27] | Well, did someone break in? no, and the maid swore to the police | -有人闯入吗 -没有 女仆对警察发誓 |
[21:32] | That she didn’t take it, but she’ll probably get fired. | -她没有偷 但是她很可能被炒鱿鱼 -等等 |
[21:34] | Wait, police for a dress? | 就为了一件衣服惊动警察 |
[21:36] | It’s worth, like, $15,000. | 它价值1,5000块 |
[21:38] | my mother told imaculata if she returned it, | 我妈和艾玛库拉塔说如果她将衣服归还 |
[21:39] | They could work something out. like she’ll bring it back. | -就不会怎样 -好象她会把裙子拿回来似的 |
[21:42] | Well, you never know. I mean, it could turn up. | 谁知道呢 也许它会出现呢 |
[21:45] | Right, ’cause really, where is she gonna wear it? | 对 她能在什么场合穿那件衣服啊 |
[21:50] | I’m really glad, because when I spoke to her, | 我很高兴 因为当我和她说的时候 |
[21:53] | She mentioned the plans with the girls falling through. | 她提到和朋友一起过生日的计划落空了 |
[21:55] | Nope. | 不 |
[21:57] | Tell you the truth, I didn’t really believe her. why? | -告诉你实话吧 我根本不相信她说的话 -为什么 |
[22:00] | I thought she was just conflicted about choosing friends over family. | 我觉得她在朋友和家人之间挣扎 |
[22:05] | Well, you know that’s the biggest struggle With a girl her age. | 是她这年纪的女生最痛苦的挣扎 |
[22:08] | memory doesn’t serve… | 记忆中没有… |
[22:10] | Trying to reconcile who you’re becoming with who you used to be. | 就是在现在与过去的自我之间挣扎 |
[22:13] | She’s been running herself ragged, mr. Humphrey. | 汉弗瑞先生 她一天到晚在 |
[22:16] | Straddling two worlds? well, I know she was running herself ragged | -在两个世界中徘徊 -我知道她在努力 |
[22:20] | Trying to get into one of those worlds– | 将这些不同的世界合并为一个 |
[22:21] | Picking up dry cleaning, gowns for masked balls… | 穿着漂亮时髦的衣服参加化妆舞会 |
[22:26] | Well, it’s no easier once you’re in. | 一旦开始就不是一件很轻松的事了 |
[22:31] | She needs some relief. | 她需要些安慰 |
[22:35] | Well, then that’s what she’ll get. | 她会得到安慰的 |
[22:37] | Whatever I can do to help. | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[22:45] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:46] | Betty? hi. excuse me. um… | 贝蒂? 打搅一下 |
[22:48] | Would you pardon me for a moment, please? | 等我一下 谢谢 |
[22:50] | I need to trade back. | 我想把它换回来 |
[22:51] | All right, you can keep the scarf and the shoes, | 围巾和鞋子都归你 |
[22:53] | But I need to give you this one in exchange for the red one. well, honey, | -但我想换回这条红裙子 -宝贝 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry, but that’s just not gonna be possible. what? why? | -很抱歉 这是不可能的事情 -什么 为什么 |
[23:00] | You know, when you leave here with an item, | 你是知道的 当你把东西拿到这儿的时候 |
[23:02] | You’re agreeing to its value. | 你就定了它的价值 |
[23:04] | The dolce sold at $1,200. | 这件杜嘉班纳卖价是1,200块 |
[23:07] | The valentino… is seven times that. | 华伦天奴… 是它的7倍 |
[23:11] | Please, look, this has sentimental value, | 拜托 它很有纪念价值的 |
[23:13] | And I didn’t realize– no, I’m sorry. | -我没有意识到 -不行 |
[23:16] | A couple of hours ago, this dress was mine, all right? | 几个小时之前 这件是我的 拜托 |
[23:18] | It doesn’t even have tags on it yet. | 它还没系上标签呢 |
[23:20] | Look, it’s not my fault | 这可不是我的错 |
[23:22] | That you don’t know what a valentino’s worth. | 是你不知道华伦天奴的价钱 |
[23:39] | Hello? Nate, it’s Jenny. | 你好 内特 我是珍妮 |
[23:41] | What’s going on? listen, I wouldn’t be calling you | -怎么了? -我实在是没有办法了 |
[23:43] | If I had anyone else to turn to, | 除了你没有其他人能帮我了 |
[23:44] | But I made a mistake, and I need to fix it, | 我犯了错需要弥补 |
[23:46] | And I really need to borrow some money. wait, wait. Jenny, just slow down. | -我真的需要借些钱 -别着急 珍妮 |
[23:50] | I promise I’ll pay you back. is everything okay? | -我保证会还给你的 -你没事儿吧? |
[23:52] | Yeah, I just–i made a mistake, and I need to fix it. well, how much? | -我犯了错误 我需要弥补它 -多少钱? |
[23:56] | $8,000. | 8,000块 |
[23:58] | $8,000? Jenny, what do you need that kind of money for? | 8,000块? 珍妮你要那么多钱干啥? |
[24:02] | You know what? forget it. I’m sorry I bothered you. | 那个 算了吧 不好意思打扰你了 |
[24:11] | The price of fitting in might have gotten a little steeper… | 想入圈子代价可能会比较高 |
[24:17] | But little j. still knows | 但是我们的小J知道 |
[24:18] | It’s what’s underneath that counts. | 这些代价意味着什么 |
[24:28] | Well, we could put this one on a mylar tablecloth | 我们可以把这个放到迈拉桌布上 |
[24:31] | And pretend it’s a bar mitzvah. | 打扮成像个成年礼一样 |
[24:36] | Oh, there you are. I have a date with Dan. | -你在这儿呢 -我和丹有约会 |
[24:38] | Could you excuse us? | 可以让我们独处一下吗? |
[24:41] | You’re gonna say something worse than the bar mitzvah remark? | 你要说些比成年礼更糟糕的话吗? |
[24:44] | Serena, I think we should talk about any feelings | 瑟琳娜 你得跟我谈谈 |
[24:46] | You might be having about my upcoming marriage. | 你对这个婚姻的意见 |
[24:49] | Okay, but you’re asking me this now because… | 你现在问我这个是因为… |
[24:53] | Because I got a call from your headmistress | 原因就是我接到了女校长的电话 |
[24:56] | Who said that there was something | 她说发生了一些 |
[24:59] | About a case of alcohol? | “酒精事件” |
[25:03] | Well, I thought you may be acting out. | 我觉得是你在搞坏 |
[25:06] | Right, mom. I actually woke up this morning, and I thought, | 是的老妈 实际上今早上我起床 然后想 |
[25:09] | “hmm. I’m a little uncertain about my mother’s wedding. | 我好像不太赞同你的婚礼 |
[25:11] | “why don’t I invite the entire junior class | 我干嘛不把整个三年级的学生 |
[25:13] | Out to the courtyard for a champagne toast? | 邀出来喝酒呢? |
[25:15] | ” you have pulled things like this before. | 你以前就这么干过 |
[25:17] | Obviously, Chuck’s master plan is working. | 很显然 恰克的大计得逞了 |
[25:20] | I can’t believe you think Chuck is doing these things. | 真不敢相信你认为是恰克干的 |
[25:22] | Looking good to everyone in my life isn’t enough for him. | 在我所认识的人面前卖乖还不能让他满意 |
[25:25] | He has to make me look bad or crazy. | 他还要让我显得很坏很疯 |
[25:27] | Well, Chuck may be eccentric, but I doubt he’s diabolical. | 恰克也许有点古怪 但也不至于是个恶魔吧 |
[25:30] | What’s he done now? | 他又干什么了? |
[25:40] | I’ll tell you what he’s done. | 我来告诉你他干了什么 |
[25:46] | Surprise! | 大惊喜 |
[25:50] | Happy birthday, Jenny. | 生日快乐 珍妮 |
[25:51] | Um, dad, I ca–i can’t believe you did all this. | 老爸 真不敢相信你做了这些 |
[25:57] | And, uh, Blair’s here. | 布莱尔也来了 |
[26:01] | Um, this is so great | 太棒了 |
[26:04] | That all of you are here | 你们所有人都 |
[26:06] | In my house. | 来到我家 |
[26:09] | Uh, I should go change. | 我得去换衣服了 |
[26:16] | Uh, you got it? okay. | 你拿一下 |
[26:20] | I don’t think she was surprised. | 我觉得她一点也不惊讶 |
[26:22] | What’s Blair doing here? I don’t know. | 布莱尔来这里干什么? 我不知道 |
[26:25] | This party’s kinda weird. “weird”? it’s time for its induction | -这个派对有点儿”奇怪” -“奇怪”? 应该说 |
[26:28] | To the birthday hall of lame. | 这个生日派对很逊 |
[26:30] | So not what I pictured | 不是我所想像的 |
[26:31] | When the guy on the phone said “loft party. | 电话里那个人说的”阁楼派对” |
[26:33] | “I can’t believe we gave up our table for this. | 真不敢相信我们为这个放弃了订的桌位 |
[26:35] | Mint mojitos at socialIsta, | 本该在素舍丽塔那儿喝薄荷暮黑多酒 |
[26:37] | Mint milanos with Jenny’s dad. | 现在却在珍妮爸爸这儿吃薄荷米兰饼 |
[26:39] | He’s kind of a hottie. | 他挺帅的 |
[26:41] | Yeah, a hottie dad. | 是啊 帅的爸爸 |
[26:44] | How long do we have to stay? | 我们要待多久 |
[26:45] | Rice krispie treats? | 来点儿甜点? |
[26:54] | You can’t believe how mad Bart was. yes, I can, | -你不敢想象巴特有多生气 -我知道 |
[26:57] | ’cause you’ve told me about three times. | 因为你跟我说3次了 |
[26:59] | I wonder what they’re gonna do to him. | 不知道他们要怎么教训他 |
[27:01] | I wish I could see his face. | -真希望能看到他的表情 |
[27:02] | you know what? I’ve got some stories, Too, | 我也有个事要讲 |
[27:03] | Uh, about seeing my mother | 我看到我妈妈了 |
[27:05] | For the first time since she left at christmas. | 从她圣诞离开后第一次见到她 |
[27:07] | I’m the worst girlfriend. no, you’re not. no, you’re not. | -我是个最糟的女友 -不 你不是 |
[27:08] | And there’s the funny visit to my grandma | 还很搞笑的去见了外婆 |
[27:10] | At the old folks’ home– | 在她的房子里 |
[27:12] | Two women, a sponge bath and a bedpan. I’m sorry. you’re right. | -两个女人 一次海绵沐浴和一个便盆 -对不起 你说的对 |
[27:16] | I wanna be here right now with you. | 此时此地我只想跟你在一起 |
[27:20] | And–and Nate. what? | -内特? -什么? |
[27:23] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[27:24] | Sorry to interrupt. your mom told me you guys were here. | 不好意思打断你们 听你妈说你们在这儿 |
[27:27] | Can I speak with you for one second, Dan? | 我能和你谈谈吗 丹 |
[27:29] | Uh, yeah. yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[27:35] | All right. okay. | 好的 |
[27:40] | Hey, so have you spoken with your sister at all today? | 今天你和你妹妹说过话没有? |
[27:42] | No, no. why? what’s wrong? i-i don’t know. she just called me. | -没有 怎么了? -我不知道 她刚给我打了电话 |
[27:44] | She was really freaked out, didn’t know where to turn. | 她很害怕 说不知道怎么办 |
[27:46] | She asked to borrow $8,000. what? why? | -她要借8,000块 -什么? 为什么? |
[27:49] | Yeah, I don’t know. I tried to get her To tell me what was going on | 我也不知道 我试着问她是怎么会事 |
[27:52] | but she wouldn’t say anything. | 但她什么也没说 |
[27:55] | Please? dad, just get out, okay? I need to change! | 爸 出去好吗? 我要换衣服 |
[27:58] | Honey, can’t you tell me what’s going on? nothing, dad, okay? just leave! | -到底怎么了宝贝? -没事! 行吗? 出去吧 |
[28:01] | Why are you crying? are you upset about the party? no, I’m not. | -为什么哭了? 不喜欢这个派对吗? -不 不是 |
[28:03] | Can we just talk about this later, okay? | 一会再说行吗? |
[28:05] | I really just need to get out of this dress. | 我只是想赶紧脱掉这个衣服 |
[28:08] | Uhh, it’s stuck! | 卡住了! |
[28:09] | Okay, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
[28:11] | Just help me, okay? help me get it off. | 帮我一下行吗? 帮我脱下来 |
[28:13] | Jenny, you have to calm down. no, hurry up. | -珍妮你得冷静 -不 快点 |
[28:16] | Did you get it? I need a pair of pliers. | -搞定了么? -没 我要个镊子 |
[28:18] | Dad… | 爸… |
[28:23] | Sorry. sorry. we were just looking for our wraps. | 不好意思 我们在找外套 |
[28:25] | I’ll get them. | 我给你拿过去 |
[28:29] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[28:30] | That’s my mother’s dress. | 那是我妈妈的衣服 |
[28:32] | No, you guys, I got this at–at resurrection. | 我在复活节时买的 |
[28:35] | Remember, I was telling you | 还记得我跟你们说过 |
[28:36] | About the really great dress I bought? | 我买了个不错的衣服吧 |
[28:37] | Her mother’s one-of-a-kind valentino | 他妈妈的那个华伦天奴是独一无二的 |
[28:38] | That just happened to disappear from her closet? | 结果在被偷以后 正好被你买到了? |
[28:41] | She must’ve given it away and forgotten or something. | 她一定是忘了已经给人了吧 |
[28:44] | Are you calling my daughter a thief? | 你们说我女儿是个贼? |
[28:46] | Well– excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[28:48] | This feels private, so I’m gonna head out now. | 这是私人事情 所以我要走了 |
[28:55] | I have a table at butter. | 我在吧特订了桌位 |
[28:57] | Reservation’s under Waldorf, in case there’s an after party. | 以霍道夫的名义订的 怕大家结束后还想再聚聚 |
[29:07] | Spotted– Jenny in a red dress | 注意了 珍妮穿着鲜红色衣服 |
[29:10] | With the red hands to match. | 也有一双鲜红色的手(注:当场被捉) |
[29:13] | Looks like utter disgrace is the name on the label. | 而商标则是耻辱 |
[29:22] | Blair said they told you | 布莱尔说她们告诉你了 |
[29:24] | The original party had fallen through | 原来的那个派对泡汤了 |
[29:26] | So that they could surprise you with a better one. | 所以她们要在这里给你个惊喜 |
[29:29] | Blair’s a liar. you got played. | 布莱尔是个骗子 你被骗了 |
[29:31] | She also said that you were afraid | 她也说了你很担心 |
[29:33] | The girls wouldn’t accept everything about you. | 担心那些女孩不会接受你的全部 |
[29:35] | She knew you were wrong. she wanted you to feel | 她知道你错了 她希望你 |
[29:38] | Like you had nothing to be ashamed of. | 认识到自己不必自卑 |
[29:40] | Was that a lie, too? | 这也是个谎言吗? |
[29:48] | Where did you get the dress? | 你这个衣服是从哪儿来的? |
[29:51] | And I know you didn’t make it, | 我知道这不是你自己做的 |
[29:52] | Because your sewing machine is gone. | 因为你的缝纫机没了 |
[29:58] | You have no idea how hard it is, dad. | 你不知道这有多难 爸爸 |
[30:02] | I sold my sewing machine, okay? | 我卖了我的缝纫机 |
[30:04] | What? yeah, and a lamp and some jewelry. | -什么? -是的 还有一个灯和一些首饰 |
[30:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:07] | Because I had to. | 我不得不卖 |
[30:09] | Dad, you think that you can just send me off to school | 爸爸 你以为送我去学校 |
[30:12] | With a plaid skirt and a metrocard, and everything will be okay. | 穿着花格衬衫带着公交车卡 就行了吗? |
[30:15] | I am not apologizing For not having a private plane for you, jenny. | 我不会因为没有给你准备私人飞机而道歉 |
[30:20] | You think I’m ashamed of where I come from? | 你觉得我对自己的家庭感到耻辱? |
[30:24] | No, dad, what I’m ashamed of | 不 让我感到羞耻的是 |
[30:25] | Is having to bring a brown-bag lunch to school, | 我要带个午饭便当去学校 |
[30:28] | And, you know, eat it in the bathroom, | 我得在厕所吃掉 |
[30:30] | And then go out with my friends | 然后和朋友出去 |
[30:31] | And pretend that I’m not hungry | 在她们吃午饭的时候 |
[30:32] | When I go to lunch with them. | 我还得装作不饿 |
[30:37] | You don’t have to do those things, Jenny. | 你不必这样 珍妮 |
[30:40] | You’re making a choice. | 你在作选择 |
[30:42] | What don’t you get? | 你还不明白吗? |
[30:45] | Do you want me to choose to have no friends? | 你让我选择没有朋友吗? |
[30:49] | Well, clearly, | 很显然 |
[30:50] | I mean, that’s not even a choice anymore, | 现在没得选了 |
[30:51] | Because that’s just done. | 因为全完了 |
[31:00] | I should probably get back. | 我得回去了 |
[31:01] | Well, thank you for staying with me | 谢谢你能陪我 |
[31:03] | While I hid out from my house of horrors. oh, no problem. | -在我逃避我的”恐怖之家”的时候 -没什么 |
[31:07] | Oh, do you think Jenny will be all right? yeah, Dan’s a good guy. | -珍妮不会有什么事吧? -不会 丹是个好人 |
[31:10] | He’ll take care of her. | 他会照顾好她的 |
[31:11] | You are, too, you know, a good guy– | 你知道 你是个好人 |
[31:14] | A forgiving guy | 也是个宽宏大量的人 |
[31:16] | Who can’t pit himself against Blair forever. | 一个不会和布莱尔争斗不休的人 |
[31:20] | Good night. I’m sorry. you gave me an opening. | 晚安 不好意思 是你开的头啊 |
[31:23] | I couldn’t resist. I’m just saying. | 我就一发不可收拾了 我只是说说 |
[31:25] | How are you doing, man? night. | 你好吗? 晚安 |
[31:28] | Where have you been? therapy. | -你去哪里了? -治疗去了 |
[31:30] | For four hours? um, well, | -治疗了四个小时? -恩 |
[31:33] | Before I was–i was playing wii tennis with Chuck | 在那之前我和恰克在一个名叫布兰特佛如斯 |
[31:35] | At this guy named brantforth’s house? | 的人的家里打了会网球 |
[31:36] | Why are you hanging out with him? | 你为什么要和他混在一起呢? |
[31:38] | Brantforth? | 和布兰特佛如斯吗? |
[31:40] | Chuck is fun, okay? | 恰克很风趣的 |
[31:42] | He’s cool to me, and he doesn’t treat me like some freak | 他对我很好 没有把我当做 |
[31:44] | That just out of the ostroff center. who treats you like that? | -刚从戒毒中心出来的怪人看 -谁把你当怪人看了? |
[31:47] | Uh, guys at st. jude’s, the girls at constance, | 圣犹大的男生 康斯坦斯的女生 |
[31:49] | Sook at the korean deli on 75th street. Eric… | -75号街韩国熟食店里的小孩都把我当怪人看 -艾瑞克 |
[31:53] | And he’s not–he’s not always careful around me, | 他不像别人对我那样小心翼翼 |
[31:56] | Like–like one bad thing, and I’ll break or something. | 就好像稍有闪失我就会崩溃什么的 |
[31:59] | Besides, I always wanted a brother. | 再说 我一直想有个哥哥 |
[32:02] | I’m trying it out, you know? here. | 我想试试这个 你看 |
[32:05] | What’s this? Chuck said it came for you this morning. | -是什么? -恰克说是今早到的 |
[32:07] | He thought you might want to open it out of the house, | -他觉得你可能不想在家里打开它 |
[32:09] | Just in case. why didn’t he bring it to me himself? | -以防万一 -他为什么不自己拿给我? |
[32:12] | Because he thought you wanted him to stay away from you. | 他认为你不想见到他 |
[32:19] | Whoa. is that coke? | 是可卡因吗? |
[32:22] | How do you like a brother who uses you as a drug mule? | 你怎么会想要一个利用你来贩毒的哥哥? |
[32:25] | Serena, i… | 瑟琳娜 我… |
[32:34] | Hey. who turned 12? | 谁过12岁生日啊? |
[32:36] | Oh, please don’t rub it in. | 哦 拜托不要故意触人痛处 |
[32:44] | Dad, what happened? | 爸爸 发生什么了? |
[32:59] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[33:02] | You wanna tell me why you needed to borrow $8,000? | 想告诉我你借8000块的原因吗? |
[33:06] | Not really. | 不想 |
[33:10] | Ugh, I can’t believe Nate told you. | 我不敢相信内特告诉你了 |
[33:12] | Well, he was worried about you, | 他很担心你 |
[33:14] | That you might be turning into some hideous upper east cyborg. | 你有可能变成上东区可怕的机器人 |
[33:17] | He said that? | 他说的? |
[33:19] | No. no, I did. | 不 我说的 |
[33:23] | I just got in way over my head. | 我只是一时昏了头 |
[33:26] | You know, I thought I could trade the dress | 原以为我把那件衣服作为交换 |
[33:29] | And wear it that night and return it, | 然后可以穿一个晚上再还回去的 |
[33:31] | But just… | 但是 |
[33:39] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[33:41] | It’s your birthday, | 今天是你生日 |
[33:43] | So I think we should get some ice cream, | 所以我们应该吃些冰激凌 |
[33:45] | And we can talk about all this stuff later, okay? | 我们可以以后再说这些事情 好吗? |
[33:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:50] | I’ll just let dad know what we’re gonna do. | 我去告诉爸爸我们要做什么 |
[33:57] | Jen, you–you have so much more to offer | 珍妮 和那些女孩相比 你拥有更多 |
[33:59] | Than the things that those girls have, really. | 可以分享的事物 真的! |
[34:00] | You’ve got so much more to bring to the table. | 你内心拥有很多珍贵的东西 |
[34:04] | You just need to find a way to believe that. | 你只是需要找到一个去相信它的办法而已 |
[34:08] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[34:25] | What the hell is your problem? | 你到底有什么毛病? |
[34:27] | Specify the context. | 说明白点 |
[34:29] | You disgust me, Chuck. | 恰克 你让我感到恶心 |
[34:31] | How dare you involve Eric in something like this? | 你怎么敢把艾瑞克牵扯到这种事情中? |
[34:33] | No wonder you’re friendless and girlfriendless. | 难怪你既没友谊也没爱情 |
[34:35] | Even your own father expects the worst from you. well, you saw to that. | -就连你爸爸也不对你有什么好的指望 -你都看明白了 |
[34:39] | Listen, if we’re gonna exist under the same roof, | 听着 如果我们要在一个屋檐下一起生活 |
[34:41] | I am laying down some house rules. no need, princess. | -我就要定一些规矩 -不需要了 公主 |
[34:44] | Bart already kicked me out. | 巴特已经把我赶出去了 |
[34:47] | What? | 什么? |
[34:47] | I’m moving back to my suite. | 我正要搬回我的家去了 |
[34:49] | Bart thought it would be best | 巴特认为这个家如果暂时 |
[34:50] | If the family bonded without me for a while. | 没有我的存在的话 会最好 |
[35:08] | There’s a line outside. | 外面有很多人在排队 |
[35:10] | You ready to give up you’re table yet? | 你准备离开了吗 |
[35:12] | No. my party’s coming. | 不 我的朋友马上就来了 |
[35:15] | They’re coming! | 他们就来! |
[35:28] | These seats taken? | 这里有人坐吗? |
[35:31] | Any good general knows you never let your soldiers see you sweat. | 所有英明的将军都知道 在士兵面前要面不改色 |
[35:37] | Look’s like this battle’s ending at butter, | 看起来这场战争将在吧特结束了 |
[35:40] | And the win belongs to b. | 当然 胜利者是B |
[35:43] | Victory is sweet. | 胜利是甜蜜的 |
[35:47] | I don’t want Jenny leaving this house any time soon, okay? | 让珍妮留在这里 好吗 |
[35:49] | I-i know, dad, but it’s, you know, it’s her birthday, | 我知道 爸爸 但今天是她的生日 |
[35:52] | And I kind of promised. well, | 我答应过她的 |
[35:53] | Since you don’t make the decisions around here, | 因为你不是这个家里拿主意的人 |
[35:55] | She’ll just have to take that with a grain of salt. okay, I’m sorry. | -她也就只能忍受了 -好吧 对不起 |
[35:58] | So what are you gonna do? | 那么 你打算怎么做? |
[35:59] | Are you just gonna keep her locked up? | 把她锁起来? |
[36:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:06] | Last week, aspen. this week, prison? | 上星期阿斯本 这个星期就是监狱了? |
[36:09] | Yeah, well, spring break is over for everyone, | 是啊 对大家来说春假已经结束了 |
[36:11] | Including myself. | 也包括我自己 |
[36:14] | I really took my eyes off the ball. | 我真的是筋疲力尽了 |
[36:16] | Uh, so–so what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么办? |
[36:22] | Why don’t we just celebrate 15 | 我们为什么不就用厨房里她做的蛋糕 |
[36:24] | With some jenny cake in the kitchen? | 庆祝她的15岁生日呢? |
[36:27] | Okay. all right. I’ll go tell her. | 好吧 我去告诉她 |
[36:33] | So, Jen, w– | 珍妮 |
[36:40] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[36:41] | What? | 什么? |
[36:42] | She’s not in there. she’s gone. | 她不在房间里 |
[36:54] | Uh, I’m sorry for calling you like that earlier. | 我很抱歉 先前的电话 |
[36:59] | I’m so embarrassed. | 太尴尬了 |
[37:01] | I mean, it was stupid and–and inappropriate– | 那太愚蠢了 而且也不应该 |
[37:02] | No, no, no, no. listen, I’m just glad you’re okay. | 不 听着 你没事我很高兴 |
[37:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:07] | Um, okay, well, I do have a favor to ask you. | 好的 我确实有事情需要你帮忙 |
[37:12] | I mean, it’s not money, | 我不是说钱的事 |
[37:13] | But I just really don’t want to be alone on my birthday. | 我只是不想在我生日这天孤零零的 |
[37:49] | Oh, for me? thank you. | 给我的? 谢谢 |
[37:58] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[38:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[38:02] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[38:05] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[38:12] | Excuse me. | 服务员 |
[38:13] | Excuse me! | 服务员! |
[38:16] | I’m going to the bar. | 我要去吧台那里 |
[38:18] | What? | 什么? |
[38:19] | Bar! | 吧台! |
[38:22] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[38:28] | Where are all the hot guys? | 帅哥都去那里了? |
[38:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:31] | Uh, they don’t exactly serve tea and cupcakes here, Jenny. 20 minutes. | -珍妮 他们这里并不供应茶水和糕点 -就20分钟 |
[38:36] | Is this really happening? | 不会是真的吧? |
[38:39] | Penelope, you know Nate, right? | 佩内洛普 你认识内特的吧? |
[38:41] | Of course. hi. | 当然 你好 |
[38:42] | Hi. uh, how are you? | 你好 |
[38:51] | Hazel, I think maybe your mom | 黑兹尔 我想你妈妈也许真的 |
[38:52] | Did give away that valentino. | 把那件华伦天奴送人了 |
[38:55] | Yeah, she is always cleaning out her closet, | 是啊 她经常清理她的衣橱 |
[38:58] | And that atiVan can really play with her memory. | 那个阿提凡就真的可以成为她的回忆了 |
[39:30] | I’m really sorry, Chuck. | 恰克 真的很对不起 |
[39:32] | I know it wasn’t you who sent me that stuff. | 我现在知道 给我那些可卡因的不是你 |
[39:35] | never thought I’d say this, | 从未想过我会这样说 |
[39:36] | But it turns out Chuck bass is innocent. | 但是事实证明恰克是无辜的 |
[39:40] | So who did send s. all those naughty gifts? | 那么到底是谁跟s开了这样一个玩笑的呢? |
[39:49] | Why don’t I make you a drink? | 我给你弄杯喝的吧? |