时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 贵族们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | I got three cases of champagne for serena Van Der Woodsen. | 这3箱香槟是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的 |
[00:09] | For me? who’s it from? | -我的? -谁送来的? |
[00:10] | Porn and handcuffs? this is low, Chuck, even for you. | 色情片和手铐? 这太低级了 即使对你来说 恰克 |
[00:13] | What’s this? Chuck said it came for you this morning.Whoa.Is that coke? | -这是什么? -恰克说是今天给你送来的 是毒品吗? |
[00:16] | How do you like a brother who uses you as a drug mule? | 难道你喜欢一个让你运毒品的哥哥? |
[00:19] | I can’t believe you think Chuck is doing these things. what’s he done now? | -不敢相信你认为这是恰克干的 -那他在做什么? |
[00:22] | I’ll tell you what he’s done. if we’re gonna exist under the same roof, | 我告诉你他干什么了 如果我们要住在一起 |
[00:24] | I am laying down some house rules. no need, princess. | -我就要定些规矩 -不用了 公主 |
[00:27] | Bart already kicked me out. | 巴特把我驱逐出去了 |
[00:28] | I’m moving back to my suite. I love you, Nate Archibald. | -我要搬回我的套房了 -我爱你 内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[00:31] | Always have, always will. | 直到永远 |
[00:33] | I want nothing else to do with you, Blair. it’s over. | 我不想和你有任何瓜葛了 布莱尔 我们结束了 |
[00:35] | Jenny, if you walk away from me now, I will ruin you. | 珍妮 你现在离开我的话 我就毁了你 |
[00:38] | How are you gonna do that? my mother’s valentino was stolen. | -你要怎么做? -我妈妈的华伦天奴被偷了 |
[00:41] | Oh, my god. that’s my mother’s dress. | 天哪 那是我妈妈的衣服 |
[00:43] | do you think that you can just send me off to school | 你觉得送我去学校 |
[00:45] | With a plaid skirt and a metrocard, | 穿着花格衬衫 拿着公交卡 |
[00:46] | And everything will be okay? I’m really sorry, Chuck. | -万事就ok了吗? -真对不起 恰克 |
[00:49] | I know it wasn’t you who sent me that stuff. | 我知道不是你送来的那些东西 |
[00:52] | Hope you like your presents! Coming back to town. | 希望你喜欢送你的礼物 我就快回来了 |
[00:57] | And who am i? | 我是谁? |
[00:58] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这是不能说的秘密 |
[01:01] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我 |
[01:03] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | x.o.x.o 八卦天后 |
[01:08] | There are three things we do alone– | 有三件事我们必须独自完成 |
[01:10] | We are born, we die, | 出生 死亡 |
[01:12] | And if we’re a high school junior headed for college, | 另外如果高中生想上大学 |
[01:15] | We take the s.a.t. | 那就需要参加高考 |
[01:17] | And while the test is said to measure our best traits, | 虽说这个考试是为了测试我们的优秀才能 |
[01:20] | Preparing for it | 但是准备考试 |
[01:21] | Inevitably brings out the worst– | 会产生很糟糕的效应 |
[01:24] | Humility becomes self-doubt… | 从谦虚变成自卑 |
[01:32] | Striving becomes obsession. | 从努力变成狂热 |
[01:37] | Some are driven to self-medication… | 有些人不惜擅自用药 |
[01:48] | While others cling to the security | 另一些人更倾向于 |
[01:50] | Of being part of a group. | 跟着组织走 |
[01:59] | And anyone who’s used to bending the rules | 那些习惯于破坏纪律的人 |
[02:03] | Will find themselves breaking them. | 还是继续破坏纪律 |
[02:24] | Ugh! dad, don’t ever do that again. | 老爸! 不要再这样了 |
[02:27] | Just doing what I was told. time’s up. | 你让我这样的 时间到了 |
[02:29] | I was instructed that whenever time was up, | 你说的只要时间到 |
[02:31] | I should share that information. yes, | -我就进来告诉你 -是的 |
[02:32] | but the manner in which you went about it–it was like | 但是你进来的方式 好像 |
[02:34] | You were deliberately trying to humiliate me. how bad? | -要故意的羞辱我一样 -有多差? |
[02:36] | Uh… half. I finished exactly half in the allotted time. | 一半 我在规定时间内只做完了一半 |
[02:41] | Well, you’re a smart kid. I’m a choker. I choke. | -你是个聪明的孩子 -我临场紧张啊 发挥失常 |
[02:43] | Mm, just in your head. t-ball. first grade. remember this? | -只有你这么想 -还记得我一年级参加的棒球比赛吗 |
[02:46] | Bases loaded, and I struck out. you were 6. | -满垒 结果我被三振出局了 -你才6岁嘛 |
[02:48] | The ball was on a tee, not moving. you’ll come through. | -但球放在球座上 不会动 -你会熬过去的 |
[02:51] | You’re basing that on what, exactly? | 凭什么这么说? |
[02:54] | Blind faith? | 对你盲目的自信? |
[02:55] | Bye. wait. | -再见 -等一下 |
[02:58] | Dad, I’m gonna be late. I’m coming with you. | -老爸 我要迟到了 -我跟你一起去 |
[03:00] | What? you’re walking me to school? I need the exercise. | -什么? 你要陪我去学校? -我要锻炼身体 |
[03:02] | I made one mistake. it doesn’t mean I need | 难道仅仅因为我犯了一次错 |
[03:04] | A human ankle monitor. you used to beg me to walk you to school. | -就要带个跟踪器吗 -以前你总求我陪你去学校啊 |
[03:06] | You’d cry if I didn’t walk you to class. that wasn’t me. that was Dan. | -我不陪你进教室 你还哭 -那不是我 是丹 |
[03:09] | It’s true, but I was 6, | 是真的 但那时我6岁 |
[03:10] | And it an emotional time for me. it was post-t-ball. Jenny, | -容易情绪紧张 称为”棒球乐乐后遗症” -珍妮 |
[03:13] | what you did was wrong | 你做的是错了 |
[03:14] | And really out of character. | 那根本不像你做的 |
[03:15] | Grounding you is not just about punishment. | 禁闭你不仅仅是为了惩罚 |
[03:17] | We need to spend some time together, reconnect. yeah, I want that, too. | -也为了我们能在一起联络联络感情 -我也想啊 |
[03:20] | Just… not in public and in front of my friends. | 但是…不想在公共场合和我同学面前 |
[03:26] | All right. tonight. dinner. | 好吧 今晚一起吃饭 |
[03:27] | Okay. and I have group rehearsal. | 好的 但是我今天要参加集体彩排 |
[03:30] | I’m the alto. and I’m really proud, | -我是女低音 -我很自豪 |
[03:32] | But we are connecting this evening over lasagna. | 不过咱们今晚还是要一起吃千层面 |
[03:34] | Hey, jen, you wanna wait up for a second? we could take the– | 珍妮等一下行吗? 我们可以… |
[03:37] | Well, a-all right, I’ll see ya at school. | 好吧 学校见啦 |
[03:44] | 2200. fair. | 2200分 还行 |
[03:46] | It’s 90th percentile. | 90%的人的分数都比这低了 |
[03:47] | Which means Nelly Yuki probably got 2300. | 所以估计奈莉·幽奇得考个2300分 |
[03:50] | And you don’t even talk to her. why do you care how she does? | 你都没跟她说过话 干嘛在意她的分数? |
[03:53] | Nelly yuki has her sights set on yale, too. | 奈莉·幽奇也要去耶鲁大学 |
[03:55] | What are the odds | 多奇怪啊 |
[03:56] | Of them accepting two girls from constance? | 他们竟然接收两个来自康斯坦斯的女孩 |
[03:58] | And have you seen Nelly Yuki’s extracurriculars? | 你见过奈莉·幽奇的业余活动吗? |
[04:00] | I need to kick her well-rounded ass. | 我得比她考得高 |
[04:02] | And they say you’ve lost your edge. Nelly Yuki must be destroyed. | -他们说你锋芒不在了 -奈莉·幽奇必须被打败 |
[04:06] | Why do you keep saying her name? because it’s Nelly Yuki. | -为什么一直提她? -因为她是奈莉·幽奇 |
[04:08] | Ew, gross. incoming–Chuck. you ready? | 恶心人恰克来了 准备好了么? |
[04:12] | No, I gotta wait for Dan. he’s pretty stressed. | 不 我在等丹 他压力很大 |
[04:14] | He doesn’t do well with tests, so… performance anxiety? | -他不擅长考试 -他”作业焦虑”? |
[04:16] | Bye, Blair. | 你走吧 布莱尔 |
[04:24] | She really needs to tone down on the social niceties. | 她真该改改她的大小姐脾气 |
[04:26] | It’s embarrassing. eventually, the two of you | -搞的挺尴尬的 -反正最后你们俩 |
[04:28] | Are gonna have to work out your issues. what issues? I’m issue-free. | -得解决你们的问题 -什么问题? 我可没问题 |
[04:32] | And, uh, based on my exhaustive research, | 而且经过我详尽的研究 |
[04:35] | So are you. | 你也不用担心你的问题了 |
[04:37] | Georgina? | 乔治娜? |
[04:37] | According to my very reliable sources, | 据非常可信的消息说 |
[04:39] | Georgina sparks is nowhere near our fair isle. | 乔治娜·斯帕克离我们远着呢 |
[04:42] | She’s in switzerland, dating the prince of Belfort. | 她在瑞士 和贝尔福的王子约会 |
[04:45] | There’s a prince of Belfort? uh-huh. | 贝尔福有王子? |
[04:47] | And she’s dating him? oh, thank god. | 她在和他约会? 太好了 |
[04:50] | Now you can enjoy the gifts she mailed you | 现在你可以好好享受她给你的礼物了 |
[04:52] | With peace of mind… and maybe Chuck in the room. | 毫无顾忌…也许还可以和恰克我玩 |
[04:55] | Oh, shoot. except we’re siblings. | 太可惜了 我们是姐弟啊 |
[04:57] | Georgie always brought out the devil in you. | 乔治娅总能把你体内的恶魔招出来 |
[04:59] | Part of me is a little disappointed she’s not here. | 我内心某处总觉得她没来有些遗憾 |
[05:02] | Mm, I wonder which part. it’s been a while since I saw the old Serena. | -真想知道是哪处 -好久没见以前的瑟琳娜了 |
[05:05] | Well, thanks to her, | 多亏了从前的我 |
[05:05] | The new one has to break 2000 on her s.a.t.s. | 这个崭新的我要在SAT考试上突破2000分 |
[05:08] | So if you could just go smarm elsewhere… | 所以你去别处说奉承话吧 |
[05:10] | The offer still stands. I know a, uh, lovely little redhead | 我还是会给你提供帮助的 一个红发女郎 |
[05:13] | That’s just dying to be you for the day. oh, | 真想替你考试 |
[05:15] | i’ll leave the cheating to you, Chuck. | 把作弊留给自己吧 恰克 |
[05:16] | I plan on taking the s.a.t.s myself. | 我要凭自己的实力考 |
[05:21] | You have no idea how lucky you are. | 你不知道你有多幸运 |
[05:23] | Seriously, Jenny. | 实话告诉你 珍妮 |
[05:24] | I would do anything to be a freshman again. junior year sucks. | -我真想回到一年级 -三年级太痛苦了 |
[05:27] | Nate doesn’t call. I’m not ready for the s.a.t.s. | 内特没打电话给我 我还没准备好高考 |
[05:29] | maybe I should join Kati on the kibbutz in israel, | 也许我该加入凯帝 去以色列集体农场 |
[05:31] | Quit now. you guys, it’s just a test. | -放弃吧 -朋友们 这只是个考试 |
[05:34] | Look, cram session tonight. my dad’s making lasagna. | 今晚填鸭式复习活动 我爸做了千层面 |
[05:37] | My brother’s got tons of flash cards, | 我老哥弄了一大堆的单词卡片 |
[05:38] | And I’m totally available to help. | 我完全有空来帮助大家 |
[05:39] | That won’t be necessary, little j. | 这大可不必了 小J |
[05:43] | You girls are all taken care of, | 我的朋友都会被照顾好的 |
[05:44] | Courtesy of Blair Waldorf s.a.t. prep and spa. | 布莱尔·霍道夫友情提供高考全套服务 |
[05:47] | Are you serious? | 说真的吗? |
[05:48] | if you’re gonna sweat the test, it better not clog your pores. | 如果你要努力备考 最好别让出的汗堵塞毛孔 |
[05:50] | This evening at my penthouse, you’ll find personal tutors, | 今晚在我的小屋 我亲自担任导师 |
[05:53] | Hot stone massages, mani-pedis and an amazing acupuncturist | 热石按摩 指甲彩绘 还有很不错的针灸师 |
[05:56] | Who specializes in mental acuity. | 专门缓解压力 |
[05:57] | Guess that beats my dad’s lasagna. I’ll flickr over some photos for you. | -比我爸的千层面更吸引人 -我会在flicker上传你照片的 |
[06:01] | Oh, it’s upperclassmen only. I’m sure you understand. | 只为高年级学生提供 你能理解吧 |
[06:04] | Totally. | 当然 |
[06:10] | Wait up, b. | 等一下 B |
[06:13] | I’m so glad I didn’t book that flight to tel aviv. | 还好没订那个到特拉维夫的机票 |
[06:16] | Spotted in the halls of constance–little j. realizing | 在康斯坦斯的大厅里 小J意识到 |
[06:19] | That age really does come before beauty. | 姜还是老的辣 |
[06:23] | S.a.t.s? | 高考? |
[06:24] | Yeah. yeah, and, uh, soccer? | 是啊…足球? |
[06:26] | Why not give the old ball a kick? | 我干嘛不去踢踢球呢? |
[06:28] | Season’s just around the corner… in october. | 赛季就要开始了…在10月 |
[06:30] | No, no, you know what? I have to stop doing that. | 不不 我不能再这样了 |
[06:32] | I’ll just focus on myself and my–my test and my prep. | 我要集中精力在复习和考试上 |
[06:34] | What other people do or don’t do is about them, absolutely. | 别人学不学是他们的事儿 |
[06:37] | Not a good tester, huh? | 你不是考试型选手吧? |
[06:42] | Oh, Chuck, I had no idea you felt that way about me. | 恰克 我不知道你有这方面欲望 |
[06:45] | Good to know you’re at least still kind of funny. | 幸好你还有点儿幽默感 |
[06:48] | Hey, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:49] | I’ve been completely off the radar the past few days. | 这几天我失去联系了 |
[06:51] | New home, new family. it’s okay. | 新家 新成员 没事啦 |
[06:52] | Yeah, it’s, um, pretty overwhelming. | 是啊 真是不知所措 |
[06:55] | Yeah, i-i’ve been a little overwhelmed myself lately. | 是啊 最近我对自己也有点儿不知所措 |
[06:58] | Well, you wanna hang out… study? | 要不要一起出去…学习? |
[07:01] | Mmm. ooh. I wanna take whatever s.a.t. prep course | 我要参加你所参加的 |
[07:04] | You’re signed up for. | 所有高考备考课程 |
[07:04] | Well, it’s not too late. | 现在参加还不晚 |
[07:07] | Okay. I’m in, then. | 好 那我就参加啦 |
[07:08] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[07:13] | You always did know how to leave ’em wanting more. | 你总是知道怎么保持新鲜感 |
[07:19] | Oh, my god, Georgina. | 乔治娜 |
[07:28] | What are you doing here? well, I told you I was coming. | -你来这儿干嘛? -我告诉过你我要来 |
[07:30] | Didn’t you get my gifts? uh, | 没收到我的礼物嘛? |
[07:32] | you’re supposed to be in switzerland dating a prince. | 你应该在瑞士和王子约会啊 |
[07:35] | Luckily daddy didn’t need the g5. | 幸运的是我爸不需要那辆庞蒂亚克G5 |
[07:37] | Haven’t you missed me? | 你不想我吗? |
[07:40] | How could I not? | 怎能不想 |
[07:41] | Okay. you don’t want to throw me a homecoming party. | 看来你不准备给我办个回国派对 |
[07:44] | I get it, but let’s have a cocktail, | 我理解 但是咱们至少去一杯吧 |
[07:46] | Catch up. | 叙叙旧 |
[07:49] | S., you’re really gonna hurt my feelings, | S 你想让我伤心吗 |
[07:52] | And you know how I get when my feelings are hurt. | 你很清楚让我伤心的后果是什么 |
[08:00] | Great. I’ll see you tonight. | 很好 今晚见 |
[08:02] | It’s so weird seeing you. it’s almost like I never left. | 见到你有种奇怪的感觉 就像我从未离开一样 |
[08:10] | Spotted in the courtyard– | 在院子里 |
[08:12] | Serena looking like she’s seen a ghost– | 瑟琳娜看起来就像碰到了鬼 |
[08:14] | The ghost of parties past. | 旧时派对的鬼魂 |
[08:23] | Jenny, why did you want to meet here? well, I’ve been thinking– | -珍妮 为什么在这儿见? -我在想… |
[08:26] | What’s the one thing that no one in our group has, | 我们的圈子里缺少的东西 |
[08:28] | I mean, not even Blair? compassion? | -即使布莱尔也没有 -同情心? |
[08:31] | No, a boyfriend. you know, if I’m gonna make it to queen, | 错 我们缺少男朋友 如果我能变成王后 |
[08:34] | I need a king. queen elizabeth never had a boyfriend. | -我需要个国王 -伊丽莎白女王就没有男朋友 |
[08:36] | But she only had the spanish to conquer, | 但是她一心只想征服西班牙 |
[08:38] | And I have Blair Waldorf. let’s talk qualifications. | 而我的目标是布莱尔·霍道夫 说说标准吧 |
[08:41] | He has to be cute, but not full of himself. | 可爱但不能妄自尊大 |
[08:45] | He has to be from the right kind of family… | 必须有一个不错的身世 |
[08:49] | Ugh, but not disgusting. | 不能令人恶心 |
[08:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:00] | I’m so sorry. are you okay? | 不好意思 你还好吧? |
[09:02] | Yeah, uh, my lunch isn’t, though. | 我还好 可午餐就惨了点 |
[09:04] | Oh, Linus. | 莱纳斯 |
[09:06] | Let me give you… my last dollar. | 这是我最后的一美元 |
[09:12] | Oh, I couldn’t. | 我不能要 |
[09:13] | You shouldn’t be walking the streets with no money. | 你怎么能不带钱在街上走 |
[09:15] | Let’s just settle for an i.o.u. then. | 那写个欠条吧 |
[09:17] | It’s just a hot dog. | 只是一个热狗而已 |
[09:19] | That was just my excuse to give this to you. | 给你这个表示歉意 |
[09:22] | Here’s my number. | 我的电话 |
[09:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | I mean, it’s fine. | 没事儿 |
[09:29] | I mean, I’m really not even that hungry. | 我真的不饿 |
[09:31] | Well, if you change your mind… | 如果你改变主意的话… |
[09:41] | What are you doing? he’s gorgeous. | 你干什么? 他很帅 |
[09:43] | He’s a dog walker. | 他是个遛狗的人 |
[09:45] | I need a king, not a jester. | 我要的是国王 不是小丑 |
[09:47] | Come on. let’s go lurk outside Dalton. | 走 我们去道尔顿那等着 |
[09:57] | Hey. Vanessa. | -你好 -我是瓦内萨 |
[09:59] | You’re Nate, right? you play a very small but crucial role | 你是内特吧? 你在我的录像里 |
[10:02] | In my video project. oh, that’s right. | 是一个很重要的小角色 对就是这样 |
[10:04] | I remember you following Dan around with your video camera. hey, Nate. | -我记得你拿着摄像机跟着丹到处转 -内特你怎么来了 |
[10:07] | What are you doing here? I mean, I know the coffee’s good… | 你来这里干什么? 这里的咖啡虽然好 |
[10:09] | Since I’ve taken every s.a.t. prep and review class in the five boroughs, | 既然我参加了这附近五个街区所有的高考的补习班 |
[10:13] | I figured why not pay it forward? | 我想可以把这个给你 |
[10:14] | so–so you don’t need these? | 你不需要这些了? |
[10:15] | You know, I’ve actually already taken it. | 事实上我已经看过了 |
[10:17] | My parents don’t want me going to u.s.c., | 我父母不想我去南加州大学 |
[10:18] | So I had to make sure my scores were good enough | 所以我得保证我的分够高到 |
[10:20] | To get in without their help, which, thanks to these books, | 不需要我父母的帮助也能考上 |
[10:22] | They were, so I’m done. | 这些书正好帮了忙 我看完了 |
[10:24] | while we all love hearing about the struggles of the idle rich, | 我们都喜欢听饱食终日的有钱人的奋斗故事 |
[10:27] | Dan’s got a fine tutor right here. | 但是丹已经有了一个很好的老师了 |
[10:29] | I ace every practice test I take, | 我每门考试都优秀 |
[10:31] | So we don’t need your hand-me-downs. um, you know what? | 所以我们不需要拣你不要的东西 |
[10:34] | th-this is actually pretty good. | 真的要谢谢你 |
[10:35] | This looks good. thank you. is there a reason you insist | -看起来很不错 谢谢你 -你为什么使自己 |
[10:37] | On looking so desperate and needy? | 看起来这样的急切和穷迫? |
[10:38] | she’s been like that since we were kids– | 我们小时候她就这样 |
[10:40] | Venomous without provocation. it’s better than being a charity case. | -无缘无故的恶毒 -总比施舍好 |
[10:43] | She’s rude, too. I see that. | -她也很粗鲁 -我看出来了 |
[10:45] | Yeah. well, I gotta get going, | 好吧 我要走了 |
[10:48] | But I hope these are useful. | 希望这些对你有帮助 |
[10:49] | Oh, yeah, yeah, very. thank you. | 很有用 谢谢你 |
[10:55] | What? | 什么? |
[10:57] | They’re–hey, every little bit helps. | 他们 总能帮点忙的 |
[11:16] | Is this really the best place for us to talk? | 我们非得在这里谈话吗? |
[11:18] | You of all people know nothing gets me talking like a Cosmo. | 你们都知道我不会落于俗套 |
[11:27] | A lot has changed since we used to hang out, Georgie. | 乔治娅 很多事都改变了 不像以前了 |
[11:30] | I know. I get it. no, you don’t get it, or you wouldn’t have sent me | -我明白 -你不明白 否则你不会 |
[11:33] | All those so-called gifts in the first place. | 一开始就送我那些所谓的礼物 |
[11:35] | Oh, come on, sweetie. those were funny. | 亲爱的 他们很有趣 |
[11:38] | Get over yourself. I was just trying to make you laugh. | 振作点 我只是想逗你开心 |
[11:40] | How about this– how about for one night, | 一晚 怎样? |
[11:42] | We hang out like old times, but unlike old times, | 我们像以前那样玩 但不像以前那样失控 |
[11:45] | I won’t get out of control, unless you want me to. | 除非你愿意 |
[11:48] | I mean, I can totally get out– | 我是说 我能逃离… |
[11:49] | No, okay. i-i won’t get out of control, | 好了 我不会失去控制的 |
[11:51] | And I totally respect that. | 我说话算话 |
[11:52] | Please stop me any time you feel like answering. | 任何时侯你想停 |
[11:55] | Any… time. come on. | 就叫我停下来 |
[12:02] | One drink, but only one. | 喝一杯 就一杯 |
[12:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:14] | Where are all the tutors? | 家庭教师呢? |
[12:15] | And the masseuses? and the smoothies? | -按摩师呢? -可爱的服务生呢? |
[12:17] | All that I have promised you is waiting. | 他们已经准备好了 |
[12:19] | And while it gives me great pleasure | 一想到我们全都过了高考的分数线时 |
[12:21] | To think of us crossing that s.a.t. finish line together, | 我就非常愉快 |
[12:24] | Before the race can begin, | 但是当比赛开始前 |
[12:25] | You need to be made aware of one little thing. | 你们要弄清楚一件小事情 |
[12:31] | Nelly yuki, top in our class, | 奈莉·幽奇 我们班的第一名 |
[12:33] | Summer schooled at the sorbonne. | 暑假在索邦神学院补习 |
[12:34] | Lots of people do summer at sorbonne, including me. | 很多人都在那补习 包括我 |
[12:37] | True. Penelope, you may be a national merit scholar, | 对 佩内洛帕 你也许能成为一名全国优秀的学生 |
[12:41] | But Nelly Yuki is a merit scholar… | 但是奈莉·幽奇会是一位全国优秀的学生 |
[12:43] | A peabody scholar | 还是一位皮博迪的优秀学生 |
[12:44] | And an Intel science talent search finalist. | 还是英特尔科学天才大赛的决赛选手 |
[12:46] | Isabel, you’re a concert pianist, | 伊莎贝尔 你是音乐会钢琴演奏家 |
[12:49] | But Itzhak Perlman himself gave Nelly her very first violin. | 但是伊查克·普罗曼把他的第一把小提琴送给了奈莉 |
[12:53] | Hazel… | 黑兹尔 |
[12:56] | You’re just along for the ride, ‘kay? | 你就更不靠边了 |
[12:59] | But if any of us wants to live out our college dreams, | 如果我们想实现大学梦 |
[13:00] | We have to find Nelly Yuki’s weakness | 我们就必须找出奈莉·幽奇的弱点 |
[13:02] | And exploit it. | 然后加以利用 |
[13:04] | So what’s it gonna be– aromatherapy or annihilation? | 那么你们选什么 香料按摩还是消灭她? |
[13:12] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划? |
[13:24] | It was, like, the worst thing ever, | 那是有史以来最糟糕的事了 |
[13:25] | And then–and then, do you remember? | 然后 然后 你记得吗? |
[13:27] | Do you remember when we ran out of money? | 你记得吗 那次我们花光了钱 |
[13:28] | And then I had to flash the bartender | 我不得不去调戏酒吧男招待 |
[13:30] | Cause we ran out of money. wait, wait. oh, my god. | 因为我们没钱 等等 |
[13:35] | Remember when we were savannah and svetlana? oh, savannah. | -记得我们在南美大草原的时候吗? -南美大草原 |
[13:38] | Savannah! | 南美大草原! |
[13:39] | I totally forgot about savannah and svetlana. svetlana. | 我完全忘记了南美大草原和斯维特拉娜 |
[13:43] | Wait, no, I think we were tiffany and angel that night. | 我认为那晚我们是最光芒四射的 |
[13:46] | Oh, you could talk me into anything. | 你可以把我说成是任何东西 |
[13:49] | Hey, ladies, can i, uh, get you guys another round? | 美女们 我们再给你们买杯酒吗? |
[13:52] | Ooh. no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:55] | My american girlfriend, | 我这位美国的朋友 |
[13:56] | So uptight. | 太保守了 |
[13:58] | They think the drink lead to the sex. | 他们就认为买杯酒就会发生关系 |
[14:01] | No, no, no, I wasn’t being rude. | 不 我不是想冒犯 |
[14:03] | I just didn’t want to take anything | 如果我不能给予回报的话 |
[14:04] | If I couldn’t offer anything in return. | 我不想接受任何东西 |
[14:06] | We’d be happy with just one dance. | 如果能跳个舞 我们就很高兴了 |
[14:09] | Aw. aw. I’m afraid I have two left feet. | 我恐怕不行 我不会跳舞 |
[14:11] | Aw, this is what is the practice for. come on, lady. | 所以就更需要多加练习 |
[14:19] | Who is that? | 谁? |
[14:20] | Um, no one. uh, thank you for calling back. | 没人应答 请您稍后再拨 |
[14:22] | Ahh! nadine the beauty queen. how can I help you? | 我是美丽的女王 有什么可以效劳的? |
[14:25] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你说笑 |
[14:26] | Do you want 1 or 2 g’s? | 你要1千还是2千 |
[14:27] | Can you just give it– some dealer you know? | -你快给我… -毒贩子? |
[14:32] | I didn’t realize I brought my grandmother. | 我不记得我把我奶奶带来了 |
[14:36] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[14:40] | Hey, come here. | 别走啊 |
[14:46] | I’m so stupid, so, so, so, so stupid. | 我真蠢 真蠢 |
[14:49] | You don’t sound stupid. you sound drunk. | 你不蠢 你是醉了 |
[14:51] | What have you been into? | 你去见谁了? |
[14:53] | Georgina. | 乔治娜 |
[14:54] | Good news is, she doesn’t want anything except to party. | 好消息是她只想聚聚 |
[14:57] | Bad news is, I partied. | 坏消息是我在应邀了 |
[14:59] | Care to paint a picture? does this party require clothes? | 建议我遐想一下吗? 这个派对上需要穿衣服吗? |
[15:03] | I’m supposed to be at Dan’s studying. | 我本该去和丹一起学习的 |
[15:05] | I called to tell him I’d be late, | 我打电话跟他说我可能会迟到 |
[15:07] | But not this late. i-i just have to call him and say– | 但不是这样的迟到 我要打电话跟他说 |
[15:11] | That instead of studying with him, | 说你和原来的好朋友出去玩 |
[15:12] | You’re out with your old pal georgina. | 而没跟他一起学习? |
[15:14] | No. I don’t want him to know she exists. | 不 我不想他知道她的存在 |
[15:16] | My mom, Blair, even you can’t stand her. | 我妈 布莱尔甚至你都受不了她 |
[15:19] | Dan of all people cannot know Georgie. | 所有人都可以 就是丹不能知道乔治娅 |
[15:24] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗? |
[15:26] | Say you need me. | 说你需要我 |
[15:27] | Chuck! | 恰克! |
[15:28] | Hearing you scream my name is more than enough. | 听你喊我的名字就足够了 |
[15:30] | I’ll take care of it and pick you up in ten. | 我搞定后十点来接你 |
[15:39] | Hey, I’ve been wondering where you were. you mean all of your life? | -我一直在想你去哪里了? -你是说你一生都在想? |
[15:41] | Uh, don’t take this the wrong way, Serena, | 别想错了 瑟琳娜 |
[15:44] | But you sound just like this jackass we know. Serena has food poisoning. | -你听起来就像个混蛋 -瑟琳娜食物中毒了 |
[15:47] | She’s too sick to come to your playdate. put her on the phone. | -她很不舒服 不能去你那了 -让她接电话 |
[15:52] | The bathroom doesn’t get reception. | 浴室没有电话 |
[15:53] | Somehow I don’t believe you. | 我有点不相信 |
[15:56] | and I’d like to say I’m a little glad about that, | 实际上我还有点怯喜 |
[15:58] | But my poor, sick sister has asked for my assistance | 但我那可怜妹妹生病了 叫我帮忙 |
[16:01] | In the matter, so I’ll leave it at this– | 告诉你 所以我这样做了 |
[16:03] | She’s not coming. don’t try calling. | 她不会去了 别打电话来 |
[16:05] | Humphrey, always a pleasure. | 汉弗瑞 总是乐意效劳 |
[16:24] | I’m gonna have to call you back. hey. | 我待会再给你打 |
[16:26] | Beautiful day you’re ruining, isn’t it? do me a favor, please, | -你破坏了气氛 -请帮我个忙 |
[16:29] | and leave Serena alone. | 离瑟琳娜远点 |
[16:31] | It was Serena I was doing a favor for. | 我是在帮瑟琳娜 |
[16:32] | All I know is before spring break, | 我所知道的是在春假之前 |
[16:34] | Everything was great. it was good. | 一切都很好 |
[16:36] | Now break’s over, she’s not quite herself, | 现在春假结束了 她却不像她了 |
[16:37] | And I’m–i’m trying to think, what has changed in her life? | 我就在想她生活中什么改变了呢 |
[16:40] | Oh, the Bass family moved into it. | 是拜斯家庭的加入 |
[16:43] | Dan, hi. | 丹 |
[16:45] | Hey. hey, how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[16:48] | Good. my migraine’s gone. | 很好 我偏头痛好了 |
[16:52] | Migraine? I thought you had food poisoning. | 偏头痛? 不是食物中毒吗? |
[16:54] | Yeah, that came after. | 是 中毒引起的头疼 |
[16:57] | What exactly happened last night? | 昨晚到底发生什么了? |
[16:58] | I already told him. | 我已和他说了 |
[16:59] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[17:03] | Well, I got food poisoning, and then Chuck helped me out. | 我食物中毒了 然后恰克帮我 |
[17:06] | Okay, where exactly did you eat | 你在哪里吃的饭? |
[17:07] | That you got this killer food poisoning migraine? | 会弄得食物中毒加偏头痛? |
[17:09] | can we drop the interrogation? | 能不能不要审问我了? |
[17:10] | As soon as you tell me where my girlfriend is. I’m right here with you. | -只要你告诉我以前的你去哪了 我就不问 -我就在这 |
[17:18] | Look, i-i gotta go to class. | 我要去上课了 |
[17:20] | I can’t– I can’t do this. | 我不能这样 |
[17:26] | This is exactly why I didn’t want her to come back. | 这就是我为什么不想她回来 |
[17:28] | She’s been back a day already and look what’s happening. | 她才回来了一天 你看看就发生了什么 |
[17:31] | If it’s really that bad, | 如果真的那么糟糕 |
[17:32] | Why don’t you just tell him about her? | 你为什么不告诉他有关她的事? |
[17:35] | I can’t. I’ll see you later. | 我不能 待会见 |
[17:40] | Look, I’m not stupid. | 我可不笨 |
[17:41] | I know you’re not really interested | 我知道你们对我家拥有 |
[17:43] | In how my family owns half of Tribeca. of course we’re interested. | -一半的驰鹏企业不感兴趣 -不 我们当然感兴趣 |
[17:45] | You’re the newest member of our little club. | 你是我们小俱乐部的最新成员 |
[17:47] | which is only for the smartest girls of the junior class. | 只有毕业班最可爱的女生才能加入 |
[17:50] | Our junior class only has 30 girls. | 我们毕业班只有30个女生 |
[17:52] | We’re already an elite club. can I go now? | 我们已经是精英团体了 我现在能走了吗? |
[17:55] | You what would be hot? you, us at g spa. I don’t drink. | -这个怎么样 我们一起泡温泉? -我不喝酒 |
[17:59] | Saks fifth? hate shopping. | -去时尚大街呢? -我讨厌购物 |
[18:00] | Yogurt on the steps? lactose-intolerant. look, | -在阶梯那吃酸奶? -我不吃乳糖类食品 |
[18:02] | i really don’t want any friends. | 我真的不想交任何朋友 |
[18:03] | All I want is to be alone | 我只想一个人 |
[18:04] | And to never listen to Flo Rida ever again. what happened? | -而且永远再也不听佛罗里达 -怎么了? |
[18:09] | a little backstage hit it and quit it? | 在后台发生小矛盾了然后罢演了? |
[18:10] | What? no, my boyfriend broke up with me at a Flo Rida concert. | 我男朋友跟我在佛罗里达的音乐会上分手了 |
[18:14] | One minute we were waving our hands in the air | 这一分钟我们还很甜蜜 |
[18:15] | Like we just didn’t care, and the next… | 好像我们不在乎 但是下一秒就 |
[18:24] | Flo Rida music downloading | 佛罗里达音乐下载中 |
[18:27] | Since the dalton guys were a bust, | 既然道尔顿的男生都像铜像一样 |
[18:29] | How about collegiate? | 那学院的怎么样? |
[18:31] | The boys’ lacrosse team is working out just around… | 长曲棍球队的男生们就在附近训练 |
[18:34] | Jenny, look. | 珍妮 你看 |
[18:36] | What did I tell you about that dog walker? | 我是怎么跟你说溜狗人的? |
[18:38] | There are no kings on craigslIst. | 不可能是国王 |
[18:43] | But I don’t think he’s the walker. | 但是我不认为他是遛狗的 |
[18:45] | I think he’s the owner. | 我想他就是狗的主人 |
[18:50] | I spy my king. | 我去侦察一下我的国王 |
[18:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:59] | Hi. how have you been? | 最近好吗? |
[19:18] | Oh, god. not that song. | 不要放那首歌 |
[19:20] | Nelly yuki, what’s wrong? it’s like it’s happening all over again. | -奈莉·幽奇怎么了? -就像又发生了一样 |
[19:25] | That song just reminds me of my boyfriend… | 那首歌让我想起了我的男朋友 |
[19:26] | My ex-boyfriend, I should say. | 应该说前男友 |
[19:28] | Oh, no. did he dump you? that’s horrible. | 他甩了你? 那太糟糕了 |
[19:33] | W-w-what was his name? Brad? Bill? | 他叫什么? 布拉德? 还是比尔? |
[19:35] | Todd… jansen. | 托德·简森 |
[19:40] | There’s nothing like the fresh, sharp pain of a breakup. | 世上最痛苦的事莫过于分手带来的伤痛 |
[19:43] | Believe me, I’ve had my fair share of heartache, | 相信我 我深有体会 |
[19:46] | But this is about you. | 但这次受伤的是你 |
[19:47] | Tonight you’re gonna come over to my house, | 今晚来我家 |
[19:49] | And just cry till you get it all out of your system. I can’t. | -尽情的放声大哭 -我不能 |
[19:51] | i have to be focused tomorrow. | 明天我还得集中精神考试 |
[19:52] | You can’t focus when something’s on your mind, | 有心事又怎能集中精神呢 |
[19:55] | Now can you? come, come, come. tell me all about it. | 来吧 和我聊聊吧 |
[20:09] | I guess I’ll just take the check, please. okay. | -买单 -好的 |
[20:11] | Hey, hold that, will ya? | 等等 |
[20:13] | Daylight savings moved to march. maybe no one told you. I know I’m late. | -已经是节能环保的夏时制了 -我知道我迟到了 |
[20:17] | Coffee, Nate? | 来点咖啡吗 内特? |
[20:18] | Yeah, thanks, Cora. | 好的 谢谢 可拉 |
[20:21] | You two know each other? I’ve been here before. | -你们认识? -我以前来过这儿 |
[20:23] | Are you telling me you come all the way to brooklyn | 你不是为了品尝希腊美食 |
[20:26] | For greek food? well, when I’m in brooklyn, I like to come here, yes. | -而来布鲁克林吧 -只要我在布鲁克林 我就喜欢来这儿 |
[20:29] | Cause you’re in brooklyn all the time. | 那是因为你一直都在布鲁克林 |
[20:31] | Well, my–my father’s in rehab a couple blocks away, | 我父亲在不远的戒毒所疗养 |
[20:34] | And, uh, which, by the way, is why I’m late. I was… | 这也是我迟到的原因 我… |
[20:37] | Visiting hours… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– | -刚刚正在探视他… -抱歉 我不是故意… |
[20:41] | No. I mean, it’s not like it’s some big secret. | 没什么 这也不是什么天大的秘密 |
[20:43] | It was on the front page of every newspaper in the city. | 街头大小报刊第一版都有刊登 |
[20:46] | I guess it was, yeah. | 我想也是 |
[20:48] | Sometimes after I’m done seeing him, | 有时在我探视他结束后 |
[20:50] | I’m not ready to go back and see my mom just yet, | 还没做好准备回家面对母亲 |
[20:52] | So I come here and I sit and just, uh… | 我就会来这里坐着… |
[20:54] | Think about how hard it is | 思考着 |
[20:57] | To know whose side you’re supposed to be on, | 要选择站在哪方有多么困难 |
[20:59] | Mom versus dad, kid in the middle? | 而双方正是自己的父母 你被夹在中间? |
[21:04] | Confession… I read one of your practice essays. | 自白 我读了你写的这篇练习短文 |
[21:09] | You left it in a book that you gave Dan, | 夹在你给丹的书里 |
[21:11] | And that’s why I called you– to apologize. | 这也是我约你出来的原因…向你道歉 |
[21:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:20] | Because… I judged the cover, | 因为…一直以来我都是以貌取人 |
[21:24] | But now that I’ve read the book, | 但看了那本书之后 |
[21:26] | I figured you were owed some apologetic souvlaki, | 才发现应该向你说声抱歉 |
[21:29] | At the very least. | 用烤肉来表达我的歉意 |
[21:39] | Hey, Georgie. it was good to see you last night. | 乔治娅 昨晚见到你很高兴 |
[21:42] | When did you say you were going back to belgium? | 你说你什么时候回比利时? |
[21:44] | Uh, switzerland, actually, | 是瑞士啦 |
[21:46] | And I’m supposed to leave tomorrow, | 而且我准备明天离开 |
[21:47] | But I’m not going until I get a chance | 但在我还没补偿你之前 |
[21:48] | To make it up to you first. oh, nothing to make up. I had fun. | -我是不会离开的 -不需要补偿 我很开心 |
[21:51] | No, you didn’t. I mean, until after you left, | 你没有 昨晚直到你离开 |
[21:55] | I don’t think I really heard what you were saying. | 我都没有弄明白你说的那些事儿 |
[21:57] | I-i didn’t get it. you’ve really changed. | 我无法理解 你真的变了 |
[22:01] | Yeah, I have. | 我的确变了 |
[22:02] | I don’t mean to sound corny, | 我不想说什么陈词滥调 |
[22:04] | But… it’s a real inspiration to me. | 但…这对我鼓舞很大 |
[22:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:08] | I mean, look, I’ve always thought | 我一直在思考 |
[22:09] | That I am who I’m going to be for the rest of my life, | 将来的自己会成为什么样子 |
[22:13] | And even those times when I maybe don’t like myself, | 即使是在那些自暴自弃的日子里 |
[22:17] | Well… you can’t decide to be somebody else. | 总之…人不能轻易的就改变 |
[22:21] | No, you can. yeah, listen, let’s have dinner. | -你能做到 -一块吃晚餐吧 |
[22:25] | I-i mean, I want to hear about your life, | 我想了解你是怎样生活的 |
[22:27] | And if you can change, maybe there’s hope for me, too. | 若你能改变 我也许也还有救 |
[22:31] | No, i-i have to study. I have s.a.t.s in the morning. | 我得复习 明早要参加高考 |
[22:33] | It’ll just be an hour. we can time it. I promise. | 一个小时就行 我们长话短说 我保证 |
[22:35] | The hardest drug on the table will be… perrier. | 桌上只会有毕雷矿泉水 绝无药品 |
[22:39] | Spotted– Serena Van Der Woodsen | 注意了 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[22:42] | Being given a real life multiple choice question– | 正处理一道现实选择题 |
[22:44] | “a”–go home and study, | A 回家学习 |
[22:47] | “b”–get a good night’s sleep, | B 好好睡一觉 |
[22:50] | “c”–call your boyfriend | C 打电话给丹 |
[22:52] | Or “d”… | 或者D… |
[22:57] | An hour. | 就一个小时 |
[22:58] | None of the above. | “以上选项都不对” |
[22:59] | Good. | 好的 |
[23:00] | Hope that wasn’t the wrong answer, s. | 希望你的答案是正确的 S |
[23:02] | This test doesn’t grade on a curve. | 这个测验可只有你自己参加哦 |
[23:06] | all right, “capacious”– | 好吧 “capacious”这个词 |
[23:08] | Looks like “spacious.” what does it mean? roomy. | 看起来像”spacious” 什么意思来着? 广阔的! |
[23:12] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[23:13] | “captious.” | “captious”这个词 |
[23:15] | Looks like… | 看上去像… |
[23:16] | That looks like “capacious.” | 还是像”capacious”这个词 |
[23:19] | Oh. I can’t concentrate. | 我没法集中精神 |
[23:21] | Sound of your own voice distracting you? | 是你一直自言自语惹的祸吧 |
[23:22] | No. it’s, uh, Serena, actually. | 不 其实是瑟琳娜 |
[23:26] | We had an argument. | 我们吵架了 |
[23:27] | I’m home! | 我回来了! |
[23:30] | Look it. trig identities are memorized, | 三角函数公式都记住了 |
[23:32] | My latin is resurrected, and my lit paper’s finished. | 拉丁文复习了 试卷也完成了 |
[23:35] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[23:36] | Huh. seeing as you’ve returned the valentino, | 看在你归还了华伦天奴 |
[23:40] | And you’ve logged ten hours of volunteer work | 而且和贝蒂一块在商店 |
[23:41] | With betty at the shop… | 做足了10小时义工的份上… |
[23:42] | I’m not grounded anymore? I have something for you. | -我不再被关禁闭了吗 -有东西送给你 |
[23:49] | No way! | 不是吧! |
[23:53] | Oh! it’s not exactly the same as the one you pawned, | 这和你拿去典当的那台不完全相同 |
[23:55] | But… | 可是… |
[23:59] | Thank you, dad! | 谢谢你 爸爸! |
[23:59] | You know, Jen, no one’s happier than me to see this. | 珍妮 没人比我更高兴了 |
[24:01] | Do you know how much it costs to get a zipper repaired? | 知道修一台缝纫机得花费多少吗 |
[24:03] | Yeah, I figured since you’d be spending so much time at home… wait. | -既然你大多数时间都在家… -等等 |
[24:05] | what? | 什么意思? |
[24:06] | So I guess you’re still grounded. Dan. | -你仍没被解禁 -丹 |
[24:08] | Dad, wait. I met this really nice guy, | 爸爸 我认识了一个人 他很好 |
[24:10] | And I’m supposed to meet him in the park for lunch tomorrow. well, | 明天我们约好了一起在公园进午餐的 |
[24:12] | grounded or not grounded, | 不管你有没有被解禁 |
[24:13] | You’re not old enough to date. it’s not a date. he’s just a friend. | -要约会你还太小 -不是约会 只是朋友 |
[24:16] | Who is this guy? you don’t know him. he goes to unity. | -是谁? -你不认识 他在社区工作 |
[24:19] | Wait, upper east side unity? technically, that’s upper west side, dad. | -上东区? -准确说 应该是上西区 爸爸 |
[24:22] | How are you helping? | 你怎么瞎掺和? |
[24:22] | i thought you wanted to take a break from that whole crowd. | 我还以为你想暂时远离你的奢华朋友圈呢 |
[24:24] | What “whole crowd”? | 什么”奢华朋友圈” |
[24:25] | the one that made you feel like compromising your character | 那个让你压抑个性 |
[24:27] | Was a prerequisite to hanging out with them. | 才能和她们一起交往的圈子 |
[24:29] | so it’s okay for Dan to date someone rich, though? | 那你就允许丹和上层富家女约会? |
[24:31] | Well, it’s not without its complications. believe me. | 这可没你说的那么简单 |
[24:33] | I thought you said it wasn’t a date. | 你不是说那不是约会吗 |
[24:44] | It was nice there for a minute. it was. | -刚才气氛还好好的 -的确 |
[24:45] | Hey, s. | 好啊 s |
[24:46] | I’m just sipping a gingko biloba blended | 我现在正在品尝绿茶银杏密调果汁 |
[24:50] | And wondering how your stomach migraine is. | 想问问你的胃疼好些了没 |
[24:52] | Call me so I don’t worry. | 回电话我让我放心 |
[24:53] | How you doing, Nelly Yuki? | 奈莉·幽奇 感觉如何 |
[24:57] | My upper trapezius seems to hold a lot of sadness. | 我的斜方肌貌似承载了太多悲伤 |
[25:03] | Something tells me you’ll be feeling better very soon… | 不久你会感觉神清气爽的… |
[25:07] | Any minute. | 随时见效 |
[25:08] | No. I think I should just go home and study. | 不 我想是时候回家学习了 |
[25:17] | Uh, mr. Jansen is here to see miss Yuki. | 简森先生想见幽奇小姐 |
[25:20] | Todd’s here? | 托德来了? |
[25:22] | Do I have cushion face? | 我的脸上有压痕吗 |
[25:23] | A little. | 有一点 |
[25:31] | Hello, Todd. | 你好 托德 |
[25:32] | Hi, Nelly. Blair said it was all right if I came. | 好啊 奈莉 布莱尔说我可以来 |
[25:35] | For a siberian ginseng pedi? | 来做西伯利亚人参美甲护理? |
[25:38] | No. | 不 |
[25:41] | I really feel bad about how things ended, Nell. | 关于分手我很难过 奈儿 |
[25:45] | So do i. | 我也是 |
[25:46] | Can we talk about it? in private? okay. | -能单独谈谈吗 -当然 |
[25:53] | Thank you, b. | 谢谢你 B |
[26:00] | Lucky for us, | 我们真走运 |
[26:01] | Mental acuity and common sense rarely come in the same package. | 再聪明的人也逃不出私人感情的陷阱 |
[26:06] | Oxygen facials, anyone? | 还需要来点有有氧面膜吗 |
[26:08] | Next time your sister’s band is in town, | 下一次你妹妹的乐队来 |
[26:10] | I want front row seats. | 我要坐前排 |
[26:11] | You don’t strike me as a lesbian punk fan. | 你看起来不像是那种同性恋朋克的崇拜者 |
[26:14] | You know, I am almost offended by how much | 阿不拉姆小姐 你完全小看我了 |
[26:17] | You underestimate me, ms. abrams. | 这可让我很郁闷 |
[26:19] | You like punk? oh, I didn’t hear you s– you said “punk”? | -你也喜欢朋克? -我没听见你…你说”朋克”? |
[26:22] | Cause you had me at “lesbian.” | 我就听见”同性恋” |
[26:23] | Oh, right. didn’t see that one coming. | 好吧 是我疏忽 |
[26:27] | Hey, tell me something. yes? | -和我聊聊吧 -什么? |
[26:29] | Why do you do s.a.t. practice tests | 你都没有准备参加高考 |
[26:32] | If you’re not planning on taking the exam? | 为什么还要做练习? |
[26:35] | To help Dan study. | 帮助丹温习 |
[26:37] | I’m a filmmaker. best education for me is making films. | 我是电影制作人 最好的教育就是电影制作 |
[26:41] | I can’t never met anyone | 我还从未遇见一个 |
[26:43] | Who thought college was optional. | 认为上大学是可选的 |
[26:44] | My parents are artists. my sister’s a musician. | 我的父母是搞艺术的 妹妹玩音乐 |
[26:48] | Just like going to an ivy is your family’s way, | 就像你们得上常春藤大学一样 |
[26:50] | Not going to college is mine. | 我不上大学也是同样的原因 |
[26:52] | Think your parents want to adopt a 17 year old? | 你父母愿意收养我这个17岁的孩子吗 |
[26:55] | Maybe? | 可能吗 |
[27:02] | So… | 那么… |
[27:06] | I guess this is good night, then? | 该说再见了是吗 |
[27:09] | I don’t live here, you know. | 我不住这儿 |
[27:11] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[27:13] | I’m just grabbing my laptop. | 我只是进去拿本本 |
[27:19] | Do you want to come inside? | 想进来吗 |
[27:27] | God. it does feel like that doorstep moment. | 这该不会是所谓的门阶场景吧 |
[27:30] | And what moment would that be? | 什么意思? |
[27:38] | Yeah. that’s the moment. | 对 就像这样 |
[27:53] | Can I get you two a cocktail? | 需要来两杯酒吗 |
[27:57] | Oh. I’m fine with my diet coke. thank you. | -我就喝无卡可乐吧 -谢谢 |
[28:02] | Um, yeah, me, too. thanks. | 我也一样 谢谢 |
[28:04] | So… tell me about Dan. | 谈谈丹吧 |
[28:07] | I did. oh, come on. | -说过了 -别这样 |
[28:09] | His last name and his zip code? scintillating details. | 他姓什么 住址邮编 细节中的细节 |
[28:12] | Come on. he’s part of Serena second edition. | 说吧 是他改变了瑟琳娜的哦 |
[28:19] | Well… | 好吧… |
[28:21] | I-i like the way I feel when he looks at me. | 我喜欢他注视我的眼神 |
[28:24] | How? | 什么感觉? |
[28:27] | Like… | 就像… |
[28:29] | Like I wanna believe in myself. | 让我充满自信 |
[28:34] | I-i know. | 我知道 |
[28:35] | You think it’s a clich? | 你觉得这很俗吧 |
[28:37] | Uh, no. no, sweetie. i-i-i think it’s… | 不 我觉得… |
[28:42] | It’s incredible. | 不可思议 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:44] | Look… I know I may not be | 我知道现在或许 |
[28:48] | Your most trusted friend right now, | 我不是你最值得信赖的朋友 |
[28:49] | But I think I know the old you pretty well. | 但我很了解过去的你 |
[28:52] | Yeah, better than, um, anyone, actually. | 可以说你是最了解的人 |
[28:55] | Well, from where I sit, it would take… | 现在就我看… |
[28:58] | A lot to bring that person back. | 要想找回从前的你难上加难 |
[29:04] | Um… I’m gonna call him, actually. | 我得打电话给他… |
[29:08] | He’s pretty nervous about tomorrow, | 明天要考试 他很紧张 |
[29:09] | So I wanna wish him luck. so I’ll be back. | 我要祝他好运 马上回来 |
[29:40] | That was quick. yeah, he didn’t pick up. | -真快啊 -是啊 他没接电话 |
[29:42] | Oh, you can try him again later. yeah. | -待会儿再打吧 -是啊 |
[29:45] | Okay, I’d like to propose a toast. okay. | -我要祝酒 -好的 |
[29:49] | To the new you. | 为一个崭新的你干杯 |
[29:51] | To the new me. | 为崭新的我干杯 |
[29:52] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[30:13] | Ooh. you don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[30:15] | You okay, s.? | 没事吧 |
[30:17] | No, I’m not okay. | 不好 |
[30:20] | Wait, how did we get here? what are we doing here? | 等等 我们怎么会到这来 我们在这干什么 |
[30:24] | Oh, my god. I’m supposed to be at Hunter college. | 天啊 我应该在汗特大学里 |
[30:27] | If memory serves, and it usually does, | 如果没记错的话 |
[30:30] | They don’t let you in if you’re late. oh, my god. | 一般情况下 你迟到就进不去了 |
[30:33] | I’m thinking eggs. | 吃什么早餐好呢 |
[30:35] | Do you want… florentine or benedict? | 来点本尼迪克特点心还是佛罗伦萨糕点 |
[30:39] | Wait. I was drinking soda, Georgie. | 等等 乔治娅 昨晚我只喝了苏打 |
[30:41] | Yeah, until you switched to patron. | 可之后你却重拾旧习 烈酒下肚 |
[30:43] | Look, don’t worry. I called Lily and covered your ass. | 别担心 我给莉莉打电话了 你不会有事的 |
[30:46] | So… you’re welcome. | 那么… 不客气 |
[30:48] | No, you–you knew I had s.a.t.s this morning. | 不 你知道我今早要参加高考 |
[30:51] | Which is why I brought you here | 这也是为什么我要把你带到这里 |
[30:52] | Instead of letting you go home with one of your many suitors. | 不然的话你都上人家里了 |
[30:54] | You know the guy with the ironic mustache? | 你认识那个留胡子那人吗 |
[30:56] | You two took over the deejay booth. wait, a mustache? | -你们俩在DJ间里 -等等 留胡子的人? |
[30:59] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[31:00] | I guess you haven’t changed as much as you thought. | 没你想的变化快吧 |
[31:15] | Chuck? Chuck, hey. I’m in trouble. | 恰克吗? 我有麻烦了 |
[31:18] | Look, I think I can still make it, | 我想我还能赶到 |
[31:20] | But please go to Hunter, | 你快去汗特 |
[31:22] | Try to keep the doors open until I get there. | 在我到那之前别让门关了 |
[31:28] | Hey! | 你好 |
[31:33] | Last night was strange, but very fun. | 昨晚感觉怪怪的 但是很开心 |
[31:36] | Still we just said goodbye like… five hours ago? | 好像5小时之前我们才说拜拜 |
[31:40] | I’m taking you somewhere. I’m going somewhere–to work. | -跟我去一个地方 -我要去上班 |
[31:42] | Get someone to cover for you. I can’t just jump in the car with you | -找个人替你班 -我不能因为你一出现 |
[31:44] | Because you decide to show up. well, I’m not asking you to. | -就和你一起上车 -好 我不强求你 |
[31:46] | This is a onetime offer, and there’s a clock ticking. | 仅此一次 我等着呢 |
[31:53] | But… | 但是… |
[31:58] | Fine. I am intrigued. | 好吧 我很感兴趣 |
[32:11] | You wish your brother good luck today? | 祝你哥哥今天好运了吗 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[32:19] | May I be excused? | 我能离开会儿吗 |
[32:20] | No, you may not. | 不可以 |
[32:21] | And we are not gonna walk around this house all day | 我们不能就这样一整天待在家里 |
[32:24] | And not talk to each other. | 互相不理睬 |
[32:27] | Fine. you want me to speak? I’ll speak. | 好 你想我说我就说 |
[32:30] | You’ve completely and entirely prejudged the upper east side. | 你对上东区完全有偏见 |
[32:33] | Maybe you shouldn’t speak. dad, I learned my lesson on my birthday. | -你不应该说… -爸爸 我在生日那天得到教训了 |
[32:36] | Asher’s not like those girls. he’s different. | 阿瑟和那些女孩不同 |
[32:38] | I mean, he’s nice and polite and he likes animals. | 他人很好 很有礼貌 喜欢动物 |
[32:43] | Please let me go today? | 今天能让我去吗 |
[32:46] | So you didn’t cancel? | 你没有取消约会? |
[32:47] | I thought you’d change your mind. | 我想你会改变主意的 |
[32:53] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[33:03] | Nate, I don’t know about this. | 内特 你在干什么 |
[33:07] | I can’t. I didn’t even study. | 不行 我没有上学 |
[33:10] | Yeah, and you still made great scores | 你的练习测试 |
[33:12] | On your practice tests. | 还是得了很高分啊 |
[33:13] | That was for fun. | 那只是玩玩而已 |
[33:15] | Listen, there’s nothing wrong with keeping your options open. | 保留你的选择权没有什么不好的 |
[33:18] | I don’t think your parents are gonna be mad at you | 我认为你父母不会因为 |
[33:20] | For choosing your own path… | 你要选择自己的路而生气 |
[33:21] | Unless they’re related to my parents. | 除非是我父母 |
[33:29] | Okay. right now I’m going inside, | 好吧 现在我们进去 |
[33:33] | And I’m not looking back, or I might change my mind. | 我不能回头 否则我会改变主意 |
[33:44] | …do really well. what? | …非常好 |
[33:46] | Rough night? | 糟糕的一晚? |
[33:48] | Yeah, and not in a good way. | 对 而且形势不好 |
[33:51] | Todd doesn’t wanna get back together. no? | -托德不想和我重新在一起 -不 |
[33:54] | But he said… | 但他说… |
[33:55] | We stayed up all night having the same conversation | 我们一晚没睡 聊着同一个话题 |
[33:57] | About why we broke up over and over again. unbelievable. | -为什么我们一而再再而三的分手 -难以置信 |
[34:01] | i can’t believe it. crazy. | 不能相信 疯了 |
[34:04] | I got no sleep, spent the whole night crying. | 我整晚没睡一直在哭 |
[34:07] | Okay. well, good luck. | 好的 祝你好运 |
[34:14] | Do you really think this is gonna work? | 你觉得这样有用吗 |
[34:16] | Yes, but I also believe in insurance. | 对 但我也相信保险 |
[34:20] | From her calculator. | 在她的计算器里 |
[34:22] | You never did tell us how you got Todd to play along. | 你从没跟我们说你是怎么说动托德的 |
[34:25] | Isabel, what are you doing later tonight? | 伊莎贝尔 你今晚有什么节目吗 |
[34:27] | Uh, not Todd. okay, well, | -不是托德吧 -好了 |
[34:30] | I guess I’m gonna have to come up with something else. | 我觉得应该去想其它的事情了 |
[34:35] | Dan… where’s Serena? | 丹 瑟琳娜呢 |
[34:37] | Uh, I don’t know, but I bet Chuck does. | 我不知道 我赌恰克肯定知道 |
[34:39] | Ugh. well, I’ll try to save a seat for her. yeah, I’ll–i’ll keep calling. | -我给她留张票 -我再给她打电话 |
[34:46] | Hey, Serena, it’s me– a-a very worried me | 瑟琳娜 是我 |
[34:48] | Concerned about a very missing you. | 我很担心你在哪 |
[34:50] | Hi. I’m Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 你好 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[35:00] | How’d you do? | 怎么样 |
[35:02] | Uh, not my finest hour. | 不是最好 |
[35:03] | I finished, but… I kinda had a lot on my mind. | 我完成了 但我脑子一直想着很多事… |
[35:06] | I’ll keep calling. | 我再给她打电话 |
[35:07] | Yeah. I think I know where to find her. | 我知道她在哪 |
[35:11] | Hey, s. it’s b. | S 我是B |
[35:14] | Now I’m really worried. | 我现在很担心 |
[35:16] | I’m gonna go home and change, | 我准备回家换衣服 |
[35:17] | And then… | 然后… |
[35:26] | Call me. bye. | 回我电话 再见 |
[36:00] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:02] | Um… nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[36:05] | No, you’re not, and you need to stop saying that. | 不 你不要掩饰 |
[36:07] | Hey. come here. | 来 |
[36:09] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[36:10] | She was with me. | 她和我一起 |
[36:13] | What he means is, we were both at home. | 他是说 我们都在家 |
[36:16] | Um, my stomach started acting up again. oh, okay. | 我的胃又不太舒服了 |
[36:20] | a food poisoning relapse? | 食物中毒的久病又复发了? |
[36:21] | Look, if–if–if you didn’t study enough | 如果你没做好准备 |
[36:22] | And you’re freaked out, I can– I told you. I was sick. | -怯场了 我能理解 -我告诉你 我病了 |
[36:27] | You paid someone else to take the s.a.t. for you, | 你让别人替你去参加高考 |
[36:29] | And that’s the best you can do? what are you talking about? | -这就是你能做的吗 -你在说什么 |
[36:32] | I’m talking about the 5-foot-nothing redhead | 我说一个5尺红头发自称是 |
[36:34] | Claiming to be Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的人 |
[36:36] | I’m–i’m pretty sure that wasn’t you. Chuck, what did you do? | -我敢肯定那不是你 -恰克 你做了什么 |
[36:38] | i told you to keep the doors open. | 我让你把门开着 |
[36:40] | When I got there, they were closed. yeah, they don’t keep the doors open. | -但我到那的时候门却关了 -他们不把们打开 |
[36:43] | I was thinking on my feet, just trying to help. | 我反应迅速 只想帮忙 |
[36:48] | I’m not mad. okay, I’m just worried. | 我没有生气 只是担心 |
[36:50] | I’ve been so worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[36:53] | Please, help me understand what’s going on here. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[37:01] | Can we talk tomorrow? | 我们明天谈好吗 |
[37:02] | I’ll call you. | 我给你打电话 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:16] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[37:29] | Chuck, you went too far. | 恰克 你太过分了 |
[37:30] | And so did you, sis. | 你也是 妹妹 |
[37:31] | Look, I feel foolish for admitting it, | 要我这么说我也觉得很傻 |
[37:35] | But obviously, I’ve come late to this party. | 但很明显 我错过了派对 |
[37:37] | English, please. | 别兜圈子 |
[37:38] | What’s Georgina got on you? Chuck… | -乔治娜到底对你做了些什么 -恰克… |
[37:41] | Dan I understand, but what’s so bad you can’t even tell me? | 丹 我明白 但到底坏到哪种程度连我也不能说 |
[37:59] | Oh, hi, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[38:00] | Let me just, uh, call some room service– | 我去叫服务员来 |
[38:01] | I don’t want you to ever contact me again. | 我不想你再联系我 |
[38:05] | Just because of a few nights of harmless fun? | 就因为前些天的小玩笑 |
[38:07] | It wasn’t fun waking up and not knowing where I was, | 睡醒了却不知道自己在哪 不好玩 |
[38:10] | It wasn’t fun missing the s.a.t.s, | 不去考高考 不好玩 |
[38:13] | And it definitely wasn’t fun lying to Dan. | 对丹说谎 更不好玩 |
[38:15] | And this is all my fault because… | 这都是我的错 因为… |
[38:18] | It’s my fault, | 是我的错 |
[38:19] | Because I make huge mistakes when I’m with you. | 因为我和你在一起就是大错特错 |
[38:22] | So you want to distance yourself from your “mistakes” | 那你想远离我 |
[38:25] | By staying away from me? | 来避免你的”错误” |
[38:26] | You were there, too, Serena. | 瑟琳娜 你也一样 |
[38:28] | It was just as much you, if not more– this is not about last year. | -这就是你 如果没有 -我没有说去年的事 |
[38:32] | it’s about last night. | 是说昨晚 |
[38:34] | Like you were just some innocent bystander | 就像你是一个无辜的旁观者一样 |
[38:35] | Who walked in on– I’m not talking about it, Georgina! okay? | -参与进来 -乔治娜 好了 我不是在说那件事 |
[38:42] | And neither are you. | 你也不是 |
[38:43] | If I go down, | 如果我翻船了 |
[38:46] | You go down with me. | 你也一样 |
[38:48] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[38:50] | Stay out of my life. | 在我生活中消失 |
[38:53] | I don’t need anybody in my life who doesn’t want to be there. | 我不需要那些不想在我她们生活中出现的人 |
[38:56] | Then we’re agreed. | 那我们成交了 |
[39:23] | You must be the unity boy. | 你一定是那个社区男孩吧 |
[39:26] | Uh, hopefully, there’s not another one on his way. | 是的 希望没有其他人了 |
[39:28] | Name’s Asher, and I do go to unity. | 我叫阿瑟 我的确参与社区活动 |
[39:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:35] | Asher? | 阿瑟? |
[39:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[39:41] | I was just gonna ask the same thing. | 我也正想问 |
[39:44] | Uh, since you couldn’t come to the hot dogs, | 你没能来热狗店 |
[39:45] | I’m bringing them to you. | 我带些给你 |
[39:47] | Sorry to s-surprise you, sir. | 让你感到惊奇 很抱歉 |
[39:51] | That’s so sweet, especially since | 你真好 |
[39:53] | especially since my unreasonable father has grounded me for life. | 特别是在我这个不讲理的爸爸关我禁闭的时候 |
[39:55] | I’m standing right here. | 我可还在这儿呢 |
[39:56] | I wish more of my friends’ parents | 我希望有更多的父母 |
[39:58] | Cared enough to ground them when they messed up. | 当我们陷入困境时给予更多的关怀 |
[40:01] | Looks like our queen wannabe found her perfect king. | 就像是我们的公主想找到她梦想中的王子一样 |
[40:05] | Well, since you’re here… | 好 既然你来了 |
[40:07] | With a year’s supply of hot dogs, | 还带着足够吃上一年的热狗 |
[40:11] | Maybe you’d like to come in. | 或许你想进来坐坐 |
[40:12] | We hear he’s a unity man. | 我们听说他来自社区 |
[40:14] | Guess big brother’s been teaching little sis | 看来是哥哥教妹妹 |
[40:17] | How to snag the ones with a trust fund. | 怎样钓住有钱人啊 |
[40:25] | Hey, buddy, there you go. | 瞧瞧你 小狗 |
[40:28] | Aw! Georgie, hey! | 乔治娅 |
[40:31] | Bad boy. | 淘气鬼 |
[40:33] | Sorry he disturbed you. | 打扰你很抱歉 |
[40:34] | Uh, it’s fine. I love dogs. | 没关系 我喜欢狗 |
[40:36] | Really? do you have any? no. uh, we used to have a cat, | -真的吗 你养狗吗 -没有 我以前养过一只猫 |
[40:39] | But, you know… sister… allergies. | 但…我妹妹过敏 |
[40:41] | Now the cat–Iggy–lives in Florida with my grandma. | 现在我的猫艾姬和我奶奶在佛罗里达那 |
[40:44] | I… he doesn’t write. he never calls. | 它不写信 也从不打电话 |
[40:48] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这些 |
[40:49] | It’s just a cat. | 只是一只猫 |
[40:53] | Um. I’m Sarah, by the way. | 顺带一句 我叫莎拉 |
[40:55] | I’m Dan. nice to meet you, Sarah. | 我叫丹 很高兴认识你 莎拉 |