时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You one and only source into the scandalous live of manhattan’s elite. | 这是你们窥探曼哈顿上流生活卡的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | What’s the one thing that on one in our gruop has. | 什么是我们这群人都没有的. |
[00:08] | I mean,not even blair? A boyfriend. | -甚至连布莱尔都没有的? -男朋友 |
[00:10] | I met this really nice guy. | 我遇到了一个很好的男生 |
[00:11] | And i’m supposed to meet him in the park for lunch tomorrow | 我本来约他明天在公园吃午饭的 |
[00:13] | You’re not old enough to date | 我们还没到约会的年龄 |
[00:14] | Name’s asher, and i do go ti unity | 我叫亚瑟 我确实在联合高中上学 |
[00:17] | He’s been staying at the ostroff center | 他一直住在ostroff康复中心 |
[00:19] | It’s depression? | 抑郁症? |
[00:21] | Is it bad? | 严重吗? |
[00:22] | Bad enough to try to kill himself. | 严重到让他企图自杀 |
[00:24] | Oh,my god,Georgina. | 乔治娜 |
[00:25] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[00:26] | well,I told you I was coming. | 我告诉过你我要来 |
[00:27] | Didn’t you get my gifts? | 没收到我的礼物吗? |
[00:29] | What’s Georgina got on you? | 乔治娜到底对你做了些什么 |
[00:30] | Dan I understand,but what’s so bad you can’t even tell me? | 丹 我明白 但到底坏到哪种程度连我也不能说 |
[00:33] | So… tell me about Dan. | 谈谈丹吧 |
[00:35] | Dan of all people cannot know Georgie. | 所有人都可以 就是丹不能知道乔治娅 |
[00:37] | Um. I’m Sarah,by the way. | 顺带一句 我叫莎拉 |
[00:38] | I’m Dan. nice to meet you,Sarah. | 我叫丹 很高兴认识你 莎拉 |
[00:42] | And who am i? | 我是谁? |
[00:44] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这是不能说的秘密 |
[00:55] | Spotted…Jenny Jenny Humphrey Wading in the met fountain, | 最新消息 珍妮跋涉于大都市博物馆喷泉之前 |
[00:58] | Fishing for change… | 寻求改变… |
[01:00] | Blair Waldorf,seen dallying with an off-duty doorman | 布莱尔·霍道夫 星期一的晚上在巧言石 |
[01:03] | At the blarney stone on a monday night. | 与下班的门卫调情 |
[01:09] | It looks like the battle between the queen b. and little j. | 看起来王后B和小j之间的战争 |
[01:12] | Has moved from the streets to the blogs. | 从街头搬到了博客 |
[01:15] | Who’s sending this debasing dish? | 是谁在恶意中伤呢? |
[01:18] | I have a feeling… | 我感觉… |
[01:21] | A nice,shiny dime to add to your collection. | 给你的收藏中添一枚亮闪闪的硬币 |
[01:25] | Why the fruit cup,b.? lost your taste for yogurt? | 怎么是什锦水果 B? 不喝酸奶了吗 |
[01:31] | So what are we doing tonight? | 我们今晚干什么 |
[01:33] | Asher’s parents are in cannes, | 阿瑟的父母在戛纳 |
[01:34] | So he and Jenny are throwing a party at his house. | 所以他和珍妮准备在他家开派对 |
[01:37] | It’s a really small get-together with just our closest friends. | 这真的是个只有亲密朋友参加的小聚会 |
[01:40] | Sorry,Blair. | 抱歉 布莱尔 |
[01:41] | Blair can take my place. invitations are nontransferable. | -布莱尔可以替我去 -邀请可是不能转让的 |
[01:44] | She’s new to the group. | 她真是新人 |
[01:46] | Just because your name’s on the invite doesn’t make you a hostess. | 不要因为你在邀请之列就把自己当女主人 |
[01:50] | Oh! then why is the party planner calling me? | 那为什么派对策划者要给我打电话 |
[01:53] | Excuse me,girls. | 不好意思 姑娘们 |
[01:57] | Hey,dad? | 爸爸? |
[01:58] | I’m kinda busy. what’s up? | 我有点忙 怎么了 |
[02:00] | I was just wondering what time you want me to serve | 我就是想问问今晚你想几点吃 |
[02:02] | Your favorite home-cooked meal tonight. maybe around 8:00? | 你最爱的家常菜 8点怎么样? |
[02:05] | Oh,um,i have that choir thing. | 我要去参加合唱 |
[02:07] | Remember,i talked to you about it, | 记得吗 我和你说过的 |
[02:08] | And you said I could go cause I’ve been good? oh,right. | -你说我表现好就可以去 -好吧 |
[02:11] | Well,maybe we could wait to eat till after you got home then. | 也许我们可以等你回来了再吃 |
[02:14] | You’re gonna be hungry after all that singing. yeah,well,i mean, | 等唱完了你肯定饿了 |
[02:16] | They have food there,and it’s probably gonna go pretty late. | 那里有吃的 可能会很晚才回来 |
[02:19] | So,um… tomorrow? okay,love you. | 那么…明天? 好吧 爱你 |
[02:23] | Love you,too. | 也爱你 |
[02:26] | Sorry. floral emergency. | 不好意思 安排花的事情 |
[02:28] | Oh,and you will be happy to know | 你们肯定会很高兴 |
[02:30] | That the entire unity lacrosse team r.s.v.p.’d! | 整个社团的曲棍球队都会到场 |
[02:36] | Hi! oh,my god. it’s Asher. | 天啊 是阿瑟 |
[02:38] | Let’s go say hi. | 我们去打个招呼 |
[02:39] | How did little Jenny Humphrey become the next Brooke Astor? | 小珍妮是怎么变成了第二个布洛克·阿斯特尔? |
[02:42] | The same way they all do. marry up. | -一样的方式 -结婚 |
[02:50] | Hey,why the long face? | 为什么闷闷不乐? |
[02:52] | Are you still sad mom wouldn’t let you go | 还在因为妈妈没让你去 |
[02:53] | To monte carlo for the bachelor party? no,i’m fine. | -蒙特卡洛的单身派对而难过? -不是 我没事 |
[02:56] | I figured I’d let Bart,Chuck and prince Albert | 还是让巴特 恰克还有阿尔伯特王子 |
[02:58] | Have their fun… oh,that didn’t come out like I meant it. | 玩的开心…不过结果好象和我想的不一样 |
[03:01] | Um… gossip girl. looks like jenny’s been spotted at gap | 八卦天后说珍妮被人撞见在GAP |
[03:06] | Sewing stella mccartney labels into pocket ts. | 把斯特拉·麦卡托尼的商标缝进上衣口袋 |
[03:08] | These rumors are getting to be ridiculous. | 这些谣言越来越荒唐了 |
[03:10] | Oh,like the one where I’m gossip girl. hey,it made sense at the time. | -好像我是八卦天后一样 -有时候也说得通啊 |
[03:13] | It never made any sense. | 怎么可能 |
[03:14] | Yeah,it did! it did! yeah,it did. no,it didn’t. | -绝对有 -没有 |
[03:17] | Wait,hold on. it’s Chuck. I have something to do before school starts, | -等等 是恰克 -上课前我还有点事情 |
[03:19] | But tell him I say hi. okay. don’t forget about dinner tonight. | -帮我和他问好 -好的 不要忘了晚饭 |
[03:22] | Yeah. salut,Chuck. | -好的 -你好啊 恰克 |
[03:24] | Yes,i’m still fine. | 是啊 我很好 |
[03:26] | I haven’t heard from Georgina in two weeks. | 我有两个礼拜没有乔治娜的消息了 |
[03:28] | So if you’d stop calling me, | 如果你不再打电话给我 |
[03:29] | I’d finally be rid of all of my monsters. bye. | 我就终于摆脱所有我讨厌的人了 拜拜 |
[03:34] | You can read about it all day long, | 你可以一整天在这看书 |
[03:37] | But you have to walk the city to know it. | 但想了解这个城市就应该出去逛逛 |
[03:39] | Okay,but look, | 我知道 但是 |
[03:40] | Anything is better than getting lost on the train every day. subway. | -没什么比每天都在火车上迷路更糟了 -地铁 |
[03:43] | Click those heels all you want. you’re not in portland anymore. | 跟这你想要的 你不是在波兰了 |
[03:45] | Seriously,you and dan are so sweet to adopt me. | 真的 谢谢你和丹能帮助我 |
[03:49] | I-i’d be a mess without you guys. | 没有你们我…我一团乱 |
[03:51] | Well,more of a mess than I already am. | 比我现在还乱 |
[03:54] | Red eye to go? yes,please. thank you. hey,Sarah. | -红眼外卖吗? -是的 谢谢 -你好 莎拉 |
[03:56] | Sorry for talking your ear off the other night,guys. | 抱歉前两天对你喋喋不休的 |
[03:59] | he tends to ramble, As you’ll get to know. | 他要开始长篇大论了 你会知道的 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:01] | Well,i’m a good listener,as he’ll get to know. | 我可是个很好的聆听者 他也会知道的 |
[04:04] | Are there any new developments? | 有什么进展吗? |
[04:06] | Uh,no. no,more of the same. | 没有 还是老样子 |
[04:08] | Jenny and her boyfriend are still inseparable, | 珍妮和她的新男朋友还是如胶似漆的 |
[04:10] | And she’s even more insufferable. | 她越来越让人难以忍受了 |
[04:12] | Give her a break. Asher’s her first love. | 让她休息下吧 阿瑟是她的初恋 |
[04:15] | It’s infatuation. it’s not love. yeah,but to a 15-year-old girl, | -这是迷恋 不是爱情 -但对于一个15岁的女孩 |
[04:18] | I mean,there really isn’t a difference. | 这没有什么差别 |
[04:20] | And how long did it take you,dan? um… that’s a little different,Vanessa. | -那你花了多久的时间? -这可有点不一样 瓦内萨 |
[04:24] | It took me– uh,one glance at a ninth grade birthday party? | -我花了…-自从九年级生日派对的匆匆一瞥? |
[04:27] | Yes,but two years to obsess over it. so things are better with… | -是 但我整整迷了她两年 -那么和瑟琳娜 |
[04:31] | Serena? Serena. yeah. yeah,good memory. | -在一起更开心 -瑟琳娜 对 美好的记忆 |
[04:33] | Right. things are finally back to normal. | 好了 一切终于恢复正常 |
[04:35] | Good. well,i mean… | 很好 我的意思是… |
[04:38] | You know,it’s–it’s tough making friends in a new city. | 在一个新城市交朋友可真不容易 |
[04:41] | It’d be really nice to meet her. yeah,Serena would love you. | -如果能见到她就好了 -瑟琳娜肯定会喜欢你的 |
[04:44] | She loves everybody. not that she would only like you | 她喜欢所有人 并不是只喜欢你 |
[04:46] | Because she doesn’t discriminate. um… ahem. | 因为她从没有偏见 |
[04:49] | See what she meant about that rambling thing? | 知道她所说的长篇大论了吧 |
[04:51] | How’s tonight? | 今晚怎么样? |
[04:52] | Tonight would be perfect. | 太好了 |
[04:54] | Good. see you. | 好 拜拜 |
[05:01] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:08] | Oh,my god! | 天啊 |
[05:10] | He’s so cute! | 他太可爱了 |
[05:13] | Hey,can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你谈会吗 |
[05:15] | Sure. is something wrong? | 当然 怎么了 |
[05:16] | That’s what I was gonna ask you. where have you been lately? | 我正要问你呢 最近去哪了 |
[05:19] | You haven’t returned any of my calls. sorry. | -你一个电话都没有回我 -抱歉 |
[05:22] | It’s been harder than I thought to keep up with schoolwork | 我本以为会很轻松 但要忙作业 |
[05:24] | And the new spring social calendar | 以及开学的社交事宜 |
[05:26] | And my new boyfriend. yeah. Asher,right? | -还有我的新男朋友 -阿瑟 是吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah. he’s cute and smart and basically perfect, | 是啊 他可爱又聪明 简直近乎完美 |
[05:31] | And the best part is I think he really likes me. well, | 最重要的是我觉得他真的很喜欢我 |
[05:34] | Then he has good taste. | 他很有品味 |
[05:35] | But… how well do you actually know him? | 但是…你真的了解他吗 |
[05:37] | Oh,that’s so sweet. you’re being protective. no,i’m not. | -真贴心 你是在保护我吗? -不 我没有 |
[05:40] | But… yes. yes,i am. I’ve got nothing against him. I just… | …是的 我和他没什么过节 只是… |
[05:43] | Something about him Makes me feel maybe he’s not the right guy for you. | 他给我种感觉让我总觉得他不适合你 |
[05:46] | Oh,my god. wait. do you have a crush on me or something? | 等等 你是不是爱上我了? |
[05:49] | no,i don’t. I just want you– | 没有 我只是想你… |
[05:50] | Don’t be embarrassed. it’s cute. | 别觉得尴尬 这很好 |
[05:52] | I mean,and not so unexpected,actually. I’m flattered. | 事实上 这也不是那么意外 我还高兴 |
[05:55] | It’s just… my heart belongs to Asher. | 只是 我心倾阿瑟 |
[05:59] | I actually gotta go,but,um,text me,’kay? | 我得走了 给我发消息 好吗 |
[06:01] | Oh. bye. | 拜拜 |
[06:05] | Hey,are you okay? yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[06:15] | What? you’re here! | 你在这 |
[06:16] | Mmm! and you’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[06:18] | Mm,i know. I come bearing apologies and an invitation. | 我知道 我可是带着歉意和邀请而来 |
[06:21] | What are you up to tonight? I know what I’m not up to– having fun. | -今晚准备做什么 -今晚不能去玩了… |
[06:25] | The s.a.t. tutor was over for four hours last night. | 高考辅导老师昨晚给我辅导了四个小时 |
[06:27] | Mm. so this tutor,is he–is he cute? | 这个老师…可爱吗? |
[06:30] | Mm,well,if hair in the ears is your thing… | 除非你喜欢老年妇女 |
[06:32] | I hate that since I’m not gonna Use the score Chuck bought for me, | 真令人讨厌 没有用恰克买给我的分数 |
[06:36] | I have to study every night. | 就必须每晚都学习 |
[06:37] | I can’t even be distracted by that– | 我甚至不能分心… |
[06:43] | I see your point. so then how about,Dinner tonight with Sarah instead? | 我懂你的意思 今晚和莎拉吃饭如何 |
[06:48] | Oh,Sarah again? | 又是莎拉 |
[06:49] | What is she,your new girlfriend or something? yeah. just kidding. | -她是谁 你的新女友还是 -对啊 开个玩笑 |
[06:52] | But she’s new in town,and she does want to meet you. | 她刚到这个城市 而且她想认识你 |
[06:54] | Well,since Bart and Chuck are out of town, | 今晚巴特和恰克不在城里 |
[06:56] | I already agreed to a quiet family dinner in our old suite. | 我已经答应和家人在老套房里一起吃饭了 |
[06:59] | I’m sorry. what about tomorrow? no,my–my sister and tongue. | -对不起 明天怎么样 -不 我妹妹…那舌头 |
[07:03] | The two things that don’t go together so well. oh! lighten up. | -这两个东西可不能走一起 -多有激情 |
[07:07] | You have been down on him since the beginning. | 你从一开始就对他有歧视 |
[07:09] | Give him a chance and then judge. | 给他个机会再做评判 |
[07:10] | Maybe he’ll surprise you,like I did. | 也许他会给你个惊喜 就像我一样 |
[07:13] | How are you always so right? it’s easy when you’re always wrong. | -怎么你总是对的 -因为你经常都是错的 |
[07:17] | Hey,you got first period free. | 你第一节不是没课吗 |
[07:19] | Why don’t you go get to know him? go! okay. okay. all right,okay. | -为什么不去认识他 去吧 -好 |
[07:25] | S can’t meet tonight. family dinner. tomorrow? | S今晚家人聚餐不能来 明天如何? |
[07:33] | Sometimes in an effort to spread the most outrageous rumors | 有的时候当我们努力想要散布谣言时 |
[07:37] | We look over the very thing that is even more scandalis… | 就应该关注细枝末节往往会得到更八卦的 |
[07:42] | The truth… | 真相 |
[07:49] | And the only thing that is more shocking than a truth | 而比真相更可怕的就是… |
[07:52] | The lies people tell to cover it up. | 人们为了掩盖它而编造的谎话 |
[08:12] | When you revise the seating chart, | 当你修改座位表的时候 |
[08:14] | Don’t forget to place mr. Spitzer | 别忘了让斯皮泽尔先生的座位 |
[08:16] | As far away from Serena’s table as possible. | 尽量远离瑟琳娜的座位 |
[08:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:22] | what is not on the schedule today? | 看看日程上还有什么 |
[08:24] | I don’t think I am. | 恐怕没有我 |
[08:27] | Maybe you could fit me in between | 也许你可以在普雷斯顿城堡 |
[08:30] | Preston bailey and Sylvia Weinstock? | 和赛尔薇亚·温丝托克间找个时间见我 |
[08:31] | Well,good luck fitting anything between those two. | 可这之间插不了空 |
[08:34] | What–what are you doing here? well,believe it or not, | -你在这儿做什么 -不管你相不相信 |
[08:36] | I’m here to see you. | 我到这儿是来见你的 |
[08:37] | Well,i have a laundry list of things to do today. it’s about Jenny. | -可我今天还有一大堆事要做 -是有关珍妮 |
[08:40] | AlIson’s away on an artists’ retreat, | 艾利森去了一个艺术家的小屋隐居 |
[08:43] | And I could really use a mother’s advice. | 我真的需要一个母亲的建议 |
[08:44] | I think I might be in over my head. | 我真的是头都大了 |
[08:47] | I suppose we could talk about it on the way. | 我想我们能边走边聊 |
[08:59] | What’s going on? see you later. | 怎么了 待会儿见 |
[09:02] | Hey,Asher. how’s it going? you got a minute? | 阿瑟 能打扰你一会吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah. uh,but just a minute. Jenny and I have a lunch date. | 好的 但是只能一会 我约了珍妮吃午饭 |
[09:07] | Well,look,there’s no easy way to say this,honestly, | 老实说 要说出来可真不容易 |
[09:09] | So I’m just gonna– I’m just gonna say it. | 我只是想…我想说 |
[09:12] | I-i,uh,saw you this morning. | 我…我今天早上看到你了 |
[09:14] | Saw me what? I saw you… you know,i saw you kissing that guy. | -看到我什么? -我看到你和那男的在接吻 |
[09:19] | You got the wrong person. come on,man. i-i-i don’t think I do. | -你认错人了 -不 我没有看错 |
[09:22] | Are you calling me queer? that’s… not at all what I said. | -你说我是同性恋 -这…这不是我说的 |
[09:25] | You wanna know how queer I am? | 你认为我是同性恋 |
[09:27] | I’m so queer, | 好吧 我是 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna pop your sister’s cherry tonight. | 我今晚就破了你妹妹的处女之身 |
[09:32] | Hey! what’d you say?! | 你说什么 |
[09:33] | What are you doing? stop it! Jenny,i need to talk to you in private. | -你们在做什么 停下 -J 我要和你单独谈谈 |
[09:36] | Well,anything you have to say to me, | 不管你要和我说什么 |
[09:37] | You can say in front of my boyfriend. re–okay. all right,fine. | -都可以在我男朋友面前讲 -好 好 |
[09:41] | Your boyfriend is not being honest with you. I wasn’t gonna tell you yet, | -他对你不诚实 -我还没有想和你说 |
[09:44] | But i… | 我想 |
[09:46] | Wanted to invite you to the country house this weekend. | 周末邀请你去郊区别墅 |
[09:49] | Your brother thought we were moving too fast and got upset. | 你哥哥认为我们进展太快有点难过了 |
[09:52] | Dan,can’t you just let me be happy for once? | 丹 你就不能让我开心一次吗 |
[09:54] | Jenny,i want you to be happy. just not with a guy who– | 珍妮 我希望你开心 但不是和这个人 |
[09:55] | Yeah,i understand that you’re threatened by him, | 好了 我知道你觉得受到威胁 |
[09:58] | Because clearly he’s everything you wanna be. | 因为他拥有你想拥有的一切 |
[10:00] | He’s good-looking and worldly,a legacy at dartmouth. | 长得帅 家世好 还有遗产在达特茅斯 |
[10:03] | But even you should know that jealousy clashes with l.l.bean pants. | 但你也应该知道嫉妒和你的廉价内裤不协调 |
[10:13] | It’s a snub from one party,b. | 这只是一个派对 B |
[10:16] | Plus what’s the big deal anyway? you don’t even like Asher. | 而且又不是什么大不了的 你都不喜欢阿瑟 |
[10:18] | I didn’t like last season’s | 我也不喜欢上一季的 |
[10:19] | Louis vuitton patchwork bag either,but that doesn’t mean | LV挂饰包 但这不并意味着我想看见它 |
[10:21] | I want to see it all over town on Jenny Humphrey’s arm. touche? | -挂在珍妮·汉弗瑞肩上 -有道理 |
[10:25] | What do you say we have a girls’ night out tonight? oh,i’m sorry. | -今晚来女孩们的聚会吧 -对不起 |
[10:27] | I can’t. I have dinner with the family. | 我今晚要和家里人吃晚饭 |
[10:29] | Let me remind you of a little promise you made. | 让我来提醒你给我的承诺 |
[10:31] | “don’t go to france. I’ll be there for you.” | 别去法国 我会陪你 |
[10:33] | I’m really sorry I’ve been distant, | 真的很抱歉 不能陪你 |
[10:35] | But things will be better soon,i promise. obviously starting tomorrow. | -但我保证事情会好转的 -很显然明天才会 |
[10:40] | What’s wrong? you look stressed,even for you. | 怎么了 你看起来很沮丧 |
[10:43] | I’m still worried about Jenny. | 我还在担心珍妮 |
[10:44] | You mean because she’s self-obsessed, | 你说她的自恋 |
[10:46] | Self-serving,self-centered,self– | 自私 自我 自… |
[10:47] | No. no,i wish it was about her and herself, | 不 不 我希望只是关于她 |
[10:50] | But it’s more about who she’s with. | 但是我更担心跟她在一起的那个人 |
[10:53] | I can’t get through to her. | 我说服不了她 |
[10:54] | I tried,and she just completely blew me off, | 我试了 但她完全就不在乎我说的 |
[10:57] | And she dissed my pants. | 还诋毁我的裤子 |
[10:59] | Maybe I underestimated her. | 可能我低估她了 |
[11:01] | She’s just going through a phase. we all went through it. | 她只不过处于一个特定阶段 我们都经历过 |
[11:04] | And apparently,some of us still are in it. | 而且看起来 我们中有人还深陷其中 |
[11:06] | All that matters to someone like Jenny right now | 目前对于像珍妮这样的人来说 眼里只有 |
[11:08] | Are the four g’s–guys,girlfriends and gossip girl. | 四个G字 男人 女朋友和八卦天后 |
[11:11] | It’s true. don’t feel bad. | 就是这样 不要感觉不好 |
[11:12] | Unless it’s coming from one of them, She’s not gonna hear it. | 如果不是来自四G当中的 她都会置若罔闻 |
[11:25] | Here we go. | 给你 |
[11:26] | Ah,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:27] | I tell her she can’t see Asher. she calls him. | 我告诉她不要和阿瑟见面 她就给他打电话 |
[11:30] | I take away her phone. they’re on ichat. | 我拿走她的电话 他们就用电脑视频聊天 |
[11:33] | How do you keep them from growing up | 当他们有了自己的 |
[11:34] | When they can have a full relationship | 卧室之类的小天地以后 |
[11:36] | From the confines of their own bedrooms? well,the answer is you can’t. | -你如何能监护他们成长 -那么 答案是不能 |
[11:40] | She’s gonna grow up no matter what. I read her e-mail. | -她无论如何都会成长 -我读了她的电子邮件 |
[11:45] | Well,you can’t be too concerned about their privacy | 他们的身心健康都受到威胁了 |
[11:47] | When their well-being is at stake, | 你这样对他们隐私过度关心也当然可以理解 |
[11:49] | Especially if you think they’re lying to you. was she? right to my face. | -特别是当你认为她们在撒谎时 有吗 -当面的 |
[11:53] | I know Serena went through a similar phase. | 我知道瑟琳娜也曾经处于一个类似的阶段 |
[11:55] | Well,if Serena’s indiscretions were as p.g. as Jenny’s, | 同样 如果瑟琳娜只有珍妮这种程度 |
[11:58] | I wouldn’t have needed the botox. | 我也不会需要用以毒攻毒的方法去皱纹了 |
[12:01] | Dan was so much easier. | 丹要好的多 |
[12:02] | Well,raising girls is different. | 养女孩可不同 |
[12:04] | Serena would be a horrible monster for a hundred days, | 瑟琳娜有一百天都是恶魔 |
[12:06] | And then on the 101st, She’d be my little girl again. | 不过会在第一百零一天变成我的乖乖女 |
[12:12] | So I just wait and hope,huh? | 所以我只有静观其变了? |
[12:14] | Well,that’s the hardest part. | 是啊 那是最困难的地方 |
[12:16] | You have to trust that you’ve done your job. | 你必须相信你已经尽力了 |
[12:19] | She’ll come back to you. | 她会回到你身边的 |
[12:25] | That’s… | 那个… |
[12:27] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[12:28] | Beautiful. it’s my finest piece. mm-hmm. | 很漂亮吧 是我最美好的作品 |
[12:32] | Here. | 好吧 |
[12:35] | Let me. | 请允许我 |
[12:40] | Mark ingram,it’s beautiful. | 马克·英格拉姆 它太漂亮了 |
[12:43] | You’ve outdone yourself. | 您很有突破 |
[12:46] | This just in– | 好戏刚刚开场 |
[12:47] | Asher Hornsby spotted locking lips before class… | 阿瑟·赫恩斯比被发现与人亲昵 |
[12:50] | But not with his girlfriend. | 而对方却并非他的女友 |
[12:52] | Looks like gentlemen don’t prefer blondes,little j. | 看上去似乎是帅哥不喜欢金发美女 小J |
[12:55] | They prefer other gentlemen. | 而是喜欢另一个帅哥 |
[12:57] | Now you know how Vanessa Hudgens feels. | 你知道现在瓦内萨·哈金斯什么感觉吗 |
[13:00] | Is this just another round of blanks fired between b. and little j.? | 这又是B和小J之间的唇枪舌战吗 |
[13:03] | I’m tired of being the bearer of bad grudges. | 我已经厌倦了成为散布谣言之人的替罪羊 |
[13:06] | This is the last item that goes to press without proof. | 特别是这种毫无根据的八卦消息 |
[13:08] | I’m so glad gossip girl finally got her balls back. | 八卦天后终于又开始爆料了 |
[13:11] | Yeah,she was totally turning into the new “page six.” | 对 她完全使之成为新的”八卦专栏” |
[13:15] | Low blow. wasn’t me. wish it was. | -真卑鄙 -不是我 但愿是我 |
[13:21] | Hello? miss Van DerWoodsen? | 你好 是范德·伍德森小姐吗 ? |
[13:23] | It’s Luke from the concierge’s desk. | 我是吕克 从礼宾部打来 |
[13:24] | You asked that we call first | 您要求过我们在往楼上送任何东西之前 |
[13:25] | Before delivering anything upstairs? is there something for me? | -先给您打电话 -有我什么东西吗? |
[13:28] | Yes,a package from a miss Georgina Sparks. | 对 来自乔治娜·斯帕克斯小姐的一个包裹 |
[13:34] | Hello? did I lose you? | 你好? 您还在线吗? |
[13:35] | Uh,no. uh,just keep it there. | 在 先保存在你那里吧 |
[13:39] | I’ll pick it up right after school. | 我会在放学之后去取 |
[13:40] | And don’t let it out of your sight. | 千万不要让它离开您的视线 |
[13:42] | Of course. thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[13:44] | What was that about? nothing. it’s just this… | -那是什么? -没什么 只是… |
[13:47] | Nothing. I’ll see you later,okay? bye. | 没什么 一会见 好吗? 再见 |
[13:49] | Bye. hey… | 再见 |
[13:51] | Hey,b. | 好啊 b |
[13:52] | Dan humphrey–just who I hate to admit I was looking for. | 丹·汉弗瑞 真不敢相信你就是我要找的那人 |
[13:55] | You’re dirty. | 你太下流了 |
[13:57] | Wha–uh,what are you talking about? | 什么 你在说啥呢? |
[13:58] | Cheating,drinking,drugs– it’s all fair game. | 欺骗 酗酒 吸毒 都可以算是平常娱乐 |
[14:00] | But outing your sister’s boyfriend is dark. | 但是要拆散你妹妹和她男朋友就太见不得人了 |
[14:03] | How did squeaky-clean Humphrey even come up with that? | 顶呱呱干净的汉弗瑞怎么会想到这种点子呢? |
[14:05] | I didn’t come up with anything. oh,my god. | -我什么也没想 -天哪 |
[14:08] | You know something. spill it. | 你心里有事 透露一点吧 |
[14:10] | Yeah,i-i might have seen Asher kissing another guy. | 也许我看见阿瑟在和另外一个人接吻 |
[14:13] | So it’s true? who was he kissing? | 那是真的? 他在和谁接吻? |
[14:15] | I don’t know. I don’t– I don’t know. I couldn’t see. | 我不知道 我不…我不知道 我看不见 |
[14:16] | But what does that even matter? right now gossip girl’s credibility is | -但有什么关系吗? -现在八卦天后的可信度 |
[14:19] | The same as Tinsely Mortimer’s after a few martinis. | 就像汀丝丽·默缔莫几杯马蒂尼下肚以后一样 |
[14:21] | But if I can prove that his duplicity | 但是如果我能证明他的表里不一 |
[14:23] | Is more than just a rumor,then they’ll break up. | 不仅仅是谣言 然后他们就肯定会分手了 |
[14:25] | That’s what you want,isn’t it? well,yeah,i guess. yeah– | -那是你想要的结果 对吧? -我想 是吧 |
[14:28] | Asher’s just using your sister as a cover. | 阿瑟只是利用你的妹妹做幌子 |
[14:30] | It’s your brotherly duty to save her from becoming | 这是你做为她哥哥的责任避免让她成为 |
[14:32] | The next Katie holmes. and you’re in this to help Jenny? | -下一个凯蒂·赫尔姆斯 -你是在帮珍妮吗? |
[14:35] | Motive is irrelevant as long as our endgame is the same. no,Blair, | -别管我的动机只要游戏目标相同就行 -不 |
[14:38] | This is not a game to me,okay? I don’t want her to get hurt. | 对我来说不是游戏 我不要她受伤害 |
[14:41] | well, You should’ve thought that through | 那你就应该对这个问题深思熟虑 |
[14:42] | Before you told all of manhattan that Jenny’s a glorified hag. | 而不是对全曼哈顿说珍妮有个同性恋男朋友 |
[14:47] | You know what? i–you’re on your own. | 告诉你吧 我不参与 |
[14:49] | I’m done. | 到此为止 |
[14:50] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[14:58] | Lly,Rufus. what were you thinking? | 真的吗 鲁弗斯 您怎么想的? |
[15:00] | You threw her a surprise birthday party | 您给她办了个意外的生日聚会 |
[15:02] | And had her face painted on a cake with a tiara? | 并且在蛋糕描出她的带着头饰的画像? |
[15:06] | It seemed like a good idea at the time. | 当初似乎是个好主意 |
[15:07] | Yeah,well,so did flannel and acid-washed jeans, | 是啊 太老土太老掉牙了 |
[15:09] | But they weren’t flattering either. | 真是不敢恭维 |
[15:19] | What is it? | 怎么样? |
[15:21] | Is it too much? | 太过了吗? |
[15:25] | Uh,is it not enough? | 还是不够好? |
[15:28] | It’s not the dress. it’s you in it. | 不是衣服的问题 是你 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry. I thought… | 抱歉 我以为… |
[15:45] | I didn’t mean… | 我并没有想过… |
[15:51] | We’re here as friends,right? | 我们只是作为朋友来这里 对吗? |
[15:55] | No,we are friends. | 对 我们是朋友 |
[15:58] | It’s just how you look. | 取决于您怎么看了 |
[16:07] | Nothing new on “gossip girl” for three hours. | 八卦天后有三个小时没有新八卦了 |
[16:09] | Guess she wasn’t kidding about her new standards. hey,Jenny! | -她没有拿她新的标准开玩笑吧 -珍妮! |
[16:12] | Oh! sorry,i can’t chat, but have so much fun at your party tonight. | 抱歉 没时间聊 不过祝你今天的晚会愉快 |
[16:15] | She’s totally running to a booty call with your brother. | 她一定是急着去跟你的哥哥幽会去了 |
[16:18] | I cannot believe you just went there. and where have you gone,little j.? | -不敢相信你刚”做”过 -那你”做到”什么程度了 ? |
[16:21] | Yeah,you and Asher. how far? far enough. | -你和阿瑟 什么程度? -某种程度 |
[16:24] | Playing coy only means one thing. maybe Asher doesn’t like girls. | -装腼腆意味着一件事 -阿瑟可能不喜欢女孩 |
[16:28] | Is that why we went to third? you went to third? | 所以我们就梅开三度? -你梅花三弄? |
[16:30] | No,he did. | 不 是他 |
[16:33] | Well done. make him work for it. | -太棒了 -让他大展雄风吧 |
[16:38] | Whoever said that money doesn’t buy happiness | 说金钱买不来幸福的 |
[16:40] | Didn’t know where to shop. | 只是不知道在哪里买而已 |
[16:41] | Lucky for me,i may have to go out tonight after all. | 我很幸运 毕竟我今晚要出去了 |
[16:44] | Did you get it? lucky for you,is knows five ways to sneak into | -你明白了吗 -你很幸运 知道五种 |
[16:47] | The unity boys’ locker room,and six to sneak out. | 偷偷进入男孩的更衣室和六种偷偷溜走的法子 |
[16:51] | Asher takes an abnormally long shower after practice. | 阿瑟在锻炼之后后洗澡总是花特别长的时间 |
[16:54] | Maybe his lacrosse stick isn’t the only thing he likes to play with. | 可能他喜欢玩的不只是他的曲棍球棒棒 |
[16:56] | Why’d you want his phone so badly anyway? | 你怎么那么想要他的电话? |
[16:58] | it was once said That a person’s eyes are the windows to their soul. | 古语有云 眼睛是心灵之窗 |
[17:03] | That was before people had cell phones. | 那是在人们有手机之前 |
[17:20] | This is a surprise. | 真是令人惊喜 |
[17:22] | Party’s not for a couple hours. | 晚会还有几个小时才开始 |
[17:24] | Yeah,well,a lot can happen in a couple hours. | 几个小时可以做很多事情 |
[17:32] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[17:33] | What are you doing? what’s wrong? | -你在干嘛 -有什么不对吗 |
[17:35] | It–nothing’s wrong. | 没什么不对 |
[17:38] | This… it just isn’t what we do. | 但是…我们一般不会这样 |
[17:41] | Are you suddenly… | 是不是你突然… |
[17:43] | Not happy? i… | 不开心了? |
[17:45] | I’m holding up my end of the bargain. | 我不得不说和你进行一笔交易了 |
[17:47] | What bargain? | 什么交易? |
[17:49] | You’re jenny humphrey from brooklyn. | 你是布鲁克林的珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[17:52] | You need status,access,resources. | 你需要的是地位 渠道 资本 |
[17:54] | I give that to you. what do I give you? | -我可以给你 -那我能给你什么 |
[17:57] | Do we really need to talk about this? | 我们真的要谈这些吗 |
[17:59] | Yeah. yeah,yeah,we do. | 是的 当然 |
[18:03] | So what was on “gossip girl’s” true? | 那么八卦天后的话是真的? |
[18:05] | Do you really think someone like me | 你真认为像我这样的人会和 |
[18:08] | Would just date someone like you? | 像你那样的人在一起吗 |
[18:11] | But you’ve been so nice. | 但你对我那么好 |
[18:12] | And I’ll keep being nice. nothing has to change,okay? | 我以后也会那样 什么也不会改变 |
[18:17] | Asher… | 阿瑟… |
[18:18] | Come on,jenny. | 来吧 珍妮 |
[18:19] | Tonight you’re hosting your first upper east side party. | 今晚你还要主持你的首次上东区派对呢 |
[18:23] | That’s something that blair and those girls can never take away from you. | 布莱尔和那些女孩永远都不能从你身上夺走 |
[18:27] | I know. thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[18:29] | You’re welcome. and… | 不客气… |
[18:32] | There is something you can do to show your thanks. | 你可以做一件事来报答我 |
[18:35] | I think it would be better for both of us | 这对我们二者都好 |
[18:38] | If we put those rumors to rest once and for all. | 让这些谣言永埋尘土 |
[18:45] | What do you want me to do? | 想让我做什么 |
[18:55] | Memories can fade. A video is forever. | 记忆会淡忘 然而视频却永存 |
[19:20] | If you put the camera here, | 如果你把相机放在这里 |
[19:21] | She’ll never know. are you sure she’s gonna be down for this? | -她永远都不会知道 -你觉得她会上钩吗 |
[19:27] | It’s serena. she goes down for anything. | 瑟琳娜 很容易上钩的 |
[19:31] | So how’s the new mr. and mrs. shepherd? | 雪福徳先生太太都好吗 |
[19:35] | I just did something so stupid. | 我干了些蠢事 |
[19:39] | It’s hot. I’m too hot. You’re hot. | -太热了… -你真迷人 |
[20:03] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪? |
[20:04] | I can’t talk right now,mom. I’ll explain later. | 现在不能说 妈妈 待会儿再解释 |
[20:06] | If you invite an old friend to our quiet family dinner, | 既然你邀请了老朋友来家里热闹热闹 |
[20:09] | I expect you to stay and eat. | 就不要离开 |
[20:13] | You know how I always loved when georgina came around. | 乔治娜来家里我总是很开心 |
[20:17] | I ran into lily in the lobby. | 我在大厅遇见了莉莉 |
[20:19] | You totally forgot to tell her I was coming over for dinner. | 你居然忘记和她说我要来和你们共进晚餐了 |
[20:24] | Did you get my present? | 收到我的礼物了吗 |
[20:35] | Breaking news– | 特大新闻 |
[20:36] | Asher Hornsby overheard bragging | 偶然得知阿瑟·赫恩斯比 |
[20:38] | That little j. swiped her “v” card at his register. | 在外申称小珍妮用他的名字刷了自己的V卡 |
[20:45] | Jenny,is this true? | 珍妮 这是真的吗 |
[20:46] | It’s private. | 这是我的私事 |
[20:48] | It’s on the internet. yeah,well,it’s none of your business. | -网上到处都是 -但和你无关 |
[20:51] | And since when did you start reading “gossip girl” blasts anyway? | 你是什么时候开始看八卦天后手机报了 |
[20:54] | Since you became the subject of them. | 从你屡上头条开始 |
[20:56] | You’re 15 years old,and I’m your big brother. | 你才15岁 我是你哥哥 |
[20:58] | It is my business. | 这就关我的事 |
[21:00] | well,it’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[21:02] | You happy? oh. w– | 开心了? |
[21:04] | You can’t tell anyone,though. everyone has to believe it. | 别告诉别人 得让他们相信 |
[21:06] | W–are–are you saying | 你的意思是 |
[21:07] | That you actually want your friends to think | 想让你的那些朋友们相信 |
[21:09] | That you’re sleeping with a guy who’s gay? | 你和那个同性恋的家伙上过床? |
[21:10] | Do you believe everything that you read on “gossip girl”? | 八卦天后说什么你信什么啊 |
[21:13] | I didn’t read it. I saw it. | 我没有读 亲眼所见 |
[21:16] | So you were the one who sent the tip? yeah,i’m–look,i’m sorry, | -是你发的信息? -是的 对不起 |
[21:19] | But I tried to tell you. you wouldn’t listen to me. | 我试图告诉过你 但你不听我的 |
[21:21] | I needed to get your attention somehow. | 我需要引起你的注意 |
[21:23] | Well,i knew about him the whole time. | 我一直都很了解他 |
[21:27] | So… so you let him use you? | 那就是说你任由他利用你? |
[21:30] | Well,maybe I was using him. did you ever think of that? | 也许我是在利用他呢 你有没有这样想过 |
[21:33] | I don’t know which is worse | 可这样不是更糟吗 |
[21:35] | For once in your life, could you just stop judging everyone? | 不要随便评价别人 一次就好 |
[21:37] | no,i’m not. I’m– | 我没有… |
[21:38] | You think that you’re so different and so good? | 你自认为很特别很完美吗 |
[21:40] | Well,guess what,dan? | 知道吗 丹 |
[21:42] | The minute that you start sending tips to gossip girl, | 从你给八卦天后发第一条短信起 |
[21:43] | You’re in the game with the rest of us. | 你就已经成为我们之中的一员了 |
[21:45] | Get out of my room | 给我出去 |
[21:53] | B.,now’s not a good time. | B 现在不是时候 |
[21:55] | It’s important. look,i know I told you I’d be more available, | -这很重要 -我是跟你说过以后会多陪陪你 |
[21:58] | But I just can’t right now. but it can’t wait. | -但现在真的不行 -这事等不得 |
[22:04] | Sorry. it was just blair. | 不好意思 是布莱尔的电话 |
[22:06] | Oh. how is snow white? | 白雪公主如何 |
[22:07] | Uh,snow not so white. did you hear that she and– eric. | -她并没有那么好 你听说过她和 -艾瑞克 |
[22:12] | So,georgina,what brings you back to new york? | 乔治娜 你为什么回到纽约 |
[22:14] | Oh,i just had some time to kill. | 我只是想打发下时间 |
[22:16] | She went to boarding school in switzerland. | 她去了瑞士的寄宿学校 |
[22:18] | Oh,your parents must be happy you’re back. | 你回来你父母肯定很高兴 |
[22:20] | oh,no. actually,they’ve moved to the country full-time. | 事实上 他们已经定居瑞士了 |
[22:23] | I’m just in the city to catch up with some old friends. | 我只是想回来和老朋友叙叙旧 |
[22:26] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[22:29] | You and that gorgeous tiffany rock seem to be the talk of the city. | 你和那有名的富翁之间的事已经家喻户晓了 |
[22:33] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:35] | Mr. bass and I are very,um,happy. | 拜斯和我都很开心 |
[22:38] | You look it. you all do. | 你看上去确实很开心 你们都很开心 |
[22:40] | I mean,there must be love in the new york air. | 纽约的空气里肯定有爱的元素 |
[22:43] | You’re engaged,serena’s found a new guy, | 你订婚了 瑟琳娜也找了新男朋友 |
[22:46] | Eric found himself a boyfriend. | 艾瑞克也找了个男朋友 |
[22:48] | Excuse me? | 等等 |
[22:52] | Oh,i-i’m sorry. I don’t think I heard you right. | 对不起 我想我刚才可能没听清楚 |
[22:55] | What? you haven’t met serena’s new guy? a boyfriend? | -你没见过瑟琳娜的新男朋友 -男朋友? |
[22:57] | Oh. you mean eric. | 你是说艾瑞克 |
[23:01] | You didn’t know he was dating someone? | 你不知道他在和某人约会吗 |
[23:03] | I… didn’t think it was a secret. | 我还以为这不是什么秘密呢 |
[23:05] | I mean,i saw them kissing in front of st. jude’s this morning | 今天早上我看见他们在街头亲吻了 |
[23:08] | For all the world to see. | 大家都看到了 |
[23:09] | Well,don’t look so embarrassed,e. | E 别显得这么尴尬 |
[23:12] | He is a hot piece! well done. | 他很帅 干很好 |
[23:15] | Please,georgina. it’s not funny,okay? | 别这样 乔治娜 这不好笑 |
[23:25] | You–you didn’t know eric was dating a boy. | 你不知道艾瑞克在和男生约会 |
[23:28] | This doesn’t make any sense,because that would mean… | 这怎么可能 因为这意味着 |
[23:31] | That eric is… | 艾瑞克是… |
[23:35] | And he’s not. | 但是他不是 |
[23:37] | He’s just not. | 他肯定不是 |
[23:42] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[23:46] | Oh,god. | 天那 |
[23:50] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[23:52] | Great,mom. that’s just great. | 妈妈 这下好了 |
[23:54] | How dare you? | 你怎么可以这么做 |
[24:03] | Dan went out with vanessa,and I’m going to choir practice | 丹和瓦内萨出去了 我现在要去合唱班练习 |
[24:06] | Like we talked about. don’t wait up. not so fast. | -像我们之前说的一样 别等我 -别这么快 |
[24:10] | Where were you gonna change your clothes? | 你打算在哪换衣服呢 |
[24:12] | We don’t wear a uniform for rehearsal. | 我们在排演的时候不穿制服 |
[24:15] | Well,unless the choir is entertainment at asher’s party, | 除非你所谓的合唱就是阿瑟家的聚会 |
[24:19] | You have some explaining to do. | 否则你得给我解释清楚了 |
[24:21] | How’d you know about the party? | 你怎么知道派对的事 |
[24:23] | I know a lot more than you think I do. | 我知道的比你认为的要多 |
[24:29] | Nice dress. | 很好看的衣服 |
[24:32] | I wanted one night out,okay? what was I supposed to do? | 我想出去一晚上 行吗 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[24:34] | Ask my permission. | 征求我的批准 |
[24:35] | Well,you would’ve said no. you’re probably right, | -你肯定会不同意的 -你说的很对 |
[24:37] | But that’s no excuse to lie to me. dad,you don’t understand,all right? | -但你没理由骗我 -爸爸 你不懂 |
[24:41] | I’m throwing this party! not anymore you’re not. | -我要主持这个派对 -你不能去 |
[24:43] | You need to call asher and tell him you’re not coming. | -给阿瑟打个电话说不去了 |
[24:44] | I can’t. it’s too late,all right? | 我不打 已经太迟了 知道吗 |
[24:46] | All my friends– you heard me. | -我的朋友们 -我已经说的很清楚了 |
[24:47] | I promised. all that good behavior from the past few weeks | -我答应她们了 -以前所有好的表现都 |
[24:50] | Just got wiped out from that lie. you can’t stop me,all right? I’m going. | -因为谎话掩盖了 -你不能阻止我 我要走了 |
[24:53] | Jenny,if you walk out that door,i– | 珍妮 如果你走出这道门 我… |
[24:55] | You’ll what?! what,dad? what are you gonna do? | 你会怎样 爸爸 你打算要怎么做 |
[24:58] | Are you gonna put bars on my window | 要在我的窗户上装栅栏吗 |
[25:00] | Or chain me to the kitchen counter? | 还是把我锁在厨房柜台 |
[25:04] | I’m not your… | 我不是你的… |
[25:05] | I’m not a little girl anymore. | 我不再是个小女孩了 |
[25:09] | You can’t make me do anything. | 你不能强迫我做任何事情 |
[25:11] | You’ve already lost my trust. | 你已经失去我的信任了 |
[25:13] | You really wanna lose my respect,too? | 你还想失去我对你的尊重吗 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:26] | Yeah. okay. | 好的 |
[25:28] | Hey,it’s me. | 是我 |
[25:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:32] | Who are you talking to? | 你和谁通话呢 |
[25:34] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[25:38] | What,you called chuck? | 什么 你给恰克电话 |
[25:39] | Yeah. I’ve been talking to him a lot lately. | 是的 最近我跟他很谈得来 |
[25:41] | Guy’s got his faults,but he’s never judged me. | 他这人是有缺点 但从未对我进行评价 |
[25:45] | I’m your sister. | 我是你姐姐 |
[25:46] | We’re us. | 我们是一家人 |
[25:50] | You can tell me anything. | 你可以告诉我任何事 |
[25:52] | I wanted to, | 我也想 |
[25:54] | But it.it’s not the type of thing You blurt out on the way to school. | 但是这和在去学校路上所说的事不是一码事 |
[25:59] | I was waiting for the right time. | 我一直在等待合适的时机 |
[26:02] | Dinner with georgina definitely wasn’t at all. | 和乔治娜晚餐的时候肯定不合适 |
[26:06] | I’sorry about her… | 关于她我很抱歉 |
[26:08] | About me. | 我也是 |
[26:10] | I came back for you, and then I abandoned you all over again. | 我是因为你才回来的 而我却再次的抛弃了你 |
[26:14] | This isn’t like before. | 这次和上次不一样 |
[26:17] | I’m fine,really. | 我没事 真的 |
[26:20] | Well,i’m here now. | 我现在在这了 |
[26:26] | When I was at ostroff,i met this guy. | 在欧斯乔夫时 我遇到了这个家伙 |
[26:30] | We were going through a lot of the same stuff, | 我们一起经历了很多 |
[26:32] | And now that guy is dating jenny. | 而现在那家伙在和珍妮约会 |
[26:34] | Wait,you’re the mystery guy that asher was spotted kissing? | 你就是那个和阿瑟接吻的神秘人? |
[26:39] | I know this isn’t how you wanted this to happen. | 我知道这不是你所希望的 |
[26:41] | Yeah,i guess the important thing is that it’s happening. | 是的 重要的是它确实发生了 |
[26:46] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[26:52] | I love you,no matter What you do,who you like,Whose boyfriend kisses you. | 我爱你 不论你做了什么…你喜欢谁 亲了谁 |
[27:01] | The people who care about you | 关心你的人 |
[27:03] | Will always stand by your side,okay? yeah. | 会永远支持你的 知道吗 |
[27:07] | I think I’m gonna drop by asher’s party. | 我想我要顺便去下阿瑟的聚会 |
[27:09] | There’s one more person I have to talk to. | 还有一个人我必须要和她谈谈 |
[27:43] | Oh,my god. blair crashed jenny’s party. | 天那 布莱尔把珍妮的聚会搞砸了 |
[27:47] | You look… I know. | 你看上去 我知道 |
[27:49] | Jenny’s gonna freak. watch and learn,ladies. | 珍妮肯定会很郁闷 看着多学点 姑娘们 |
[27:51] | The most important parties to attend | 最重要的聚会 |
[27:53] | Are the ones you’re not invited to. | 就是参加那些没有邀请你的聚会 |
[27:54] | Where’s the host? I have something for him. | 主人在哪呢 我有东西要给他 |
[28:10] | Oh,thank god you’re here. I’m so happy to see you. hey. | 天啊 你在这 很高兴见到你 |
[28:13] | I’m happy to see you,too. you can meet sarah. oh,i’d love to, | -我也是 给你介绍下莎拉 -我也很想认识 |
[28:16] | But now is really not a good time. | 但现在不是时候 |
[28:18] | Well,she’s here,so,uh… sarah,serena. serena,sarah. | -但她已经在这了 -这是瑟琳娜 这是莎拉 |
[28:23] | Hi. I’m sarah. | 你好 我是莎拉 |
[28:25] | It is so nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[28:34] | Dan told me you were pretty,but he didn’t do you justice. | 丹说你还不错 看来你不仅如此 |
[28:38] | Dan,can we talk in private,please? hey,no,no,no. wait. | -丹 我们我可以单独谈谈吗 -别 |
[28:42] | To show me one of her movies. | 给我看看她的电影 |
[28:44] | I’m a filmmaker,too,of sorts. | 我也是搞电影拍摄的 各种各样的电影 |
[28:46] | Actually,i brought one of my short films. | 事实上 我拍了一部电影短片 |
[28:47] | I was hoping to get your opinion. | 我想知道你们的看法 |
[28:49] | Maybe you wanna see it,too,and tell me what you think? | 也许你也想看 告诉我你是怎么想的 |
[28:53] | I’ll go get my laptop. | 我要去拿本本 |
[28:55] | Dan,would you get me a coffee? please? | 丹 帮我拿杯咖啡吧 拜托 |
[28:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:03] | What the hell are you doing,georgina? put that away. | 乔治娜 你到底在干嘛 把烟拿开 |
[29:05] | Aw,come on. I’m just having a little fun. | 别这样 我只是玩完而已 |
[29:08] | Remember? like old times. | 记得吗 和以前一样 |
[29:10] | You and me pretending to be different people– | 你和我假装成陌生人 |
[29:12] | Svetlana and savannah. this is not a game. | 南美大草原和斯维特拉娜 这不是游戏 |
[29:15] | I don’t know how you even filmed that, | 我都不知道你是怎么拍到的 |
[29:16] | But I’m not playing with you this time. it’s just a friendly game. | 但这次我不是在跟你玩 这只是个友好的游戏 |
[29:20] | But we’re not friends. | 但我们不是朋友 |
[29:21] | Oh… I think we are. | 我想我们是的 |
[29:26] | You see,because with me as your enemy, | 你瞧 和我 你的敌人一起 |
[29:28] | Dan sees this. | 丹看了这个 |
[29:30] | And if the heavy petting doesn’t send him running, | 就算那些热吻的画面没把丹吓走 |
[29:33] | Well,i’ll bet what happened after will. hey. | 后面的镜头也会 |
[29:36] | What’d we miss? nothing. | -我们错过什么了吗 -没什么 |
[29:38] | It’s like sarah and I have known each other for years. | 我和莎拉像早就认识了一样 |
[29:41] | Oh. great. | 太好了 |
[29:43] | We don’t need the laptop anymore. thanks. | 不需要本本了 多谢 |
[29:46] | No,i got a little shy about showing it. | 这个我不太好意思拿出手 |
[29:48] | Maybe next time? | 下次吧 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:00] | So was it as special as you hoped it would be? | 这里和你想象的一样特别吗 |
[30:02] | Cause yours totally wasn’t. and yours was? | -都因为你那次太俗了 -难道你那次就好吗 |
[30:06] | Ladies,your drinks. I mean,yeah. | -女士们 你们的饮料 -是的 |
[30:08] | Asher made me feel really safe. you are so lucky. | -阿瑟让我很有安全感 -你很幸运 |
[30:12] | Mmm,i know. | 我知道 |
[30:13] | You guys,blair is here. what is she doing here? she wasn’t invited. | -布莱尔来了 -她来干什么 又没邀请她 |
[30:22] | We need to talk. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[30:26] | Give us a moment,guys. | 先离开一会儿 |
[30:28] | I thought you might want this back. | 我认为你想把这个要回去 |
[30:30] | Whatever you found,it’s not what it looks like. | 你见到的和你想象的不一样 |
[30:33] | It’s always what it looks like. | 有短信和照片为证 |
[30:34] | And judging by the texts and photos, | 就是事实 |
[30:36] | It looks like a little more than friendship. | 不像是单纯的朋友关系啊 |
[30:38] | What are you gonna do with them? | 那你想怎样 |
[30:40] | Well,lucky for you, | 幸运的是 |
[30:41] | Your friend is someone I actually care about, | 我真正关心的是你朋友 |
[30:43] | Or I would’ve used them against you and jenny already. | 不然我早就用这些证据来对付你和珍妮了 |
[30:46] | Too bad you don’t care about him the same way. | 但是你却不像我这样关心他 |
[30:48] | It’s okay,blair. I can handle this. | 没事了 布莱尔 我能处理好 |
[30:50] | What’s he doing here? what is she doing here? | -他在这里干什么 -她又在这干吗 |
[30:52] | Are you gonna tell her,or am i? there’s nothing to tell. | -你告诉她还是让我来? -没什么好说的 |
[30:55] | Gossip girl was right. | 八卦天后是对的 |
[30:57] | Asher was kissing someone this morning… me. oh! | 阿瑟今早是吻了一个人 是我 |
[31:00] | He’s totally lying. tell him,jenny. | 他在撒谎 告诉他 珍妮 |
[31:02] | I was with you all morning. | 今早我一直都和你在一起 |
[31:06] | Yeah. asher’s right. | 是的 |
[31:09] | I was with him. eric’s lying. | 他是和我在一块 艾瑞克撒谎 |
[31:12] | Why would I stand here,in front of everyone we know, | 如果这是谎言 |
[31:15] | And tell them if it wasn’t true? | 我干吗要在所有这些熟人面前出自己的丑? |
[31:18] | I’m gay… | 我是同性恋 |
[31:20] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[31:22] | Get this faggot out of here! | 滚出去 你这个同性恋 |
[31:25] | Go ahead and do it. | 想怎么做就怎么做 |
[31:30] | Are you sure you want to forward all to tips@gossipgirl.net? | 发送信息至八卦天后消息邮箱? |
[31:34] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚干什么了 |
[31:36] | You’ll see. | 很快你就会知道了 |
[31:48] | What kind of mother does not know that her son is gay? | 连孩子是同性恋都不知的母亲会是怎样的母亲? |
[31:51] | The people you know best | 你最了解的人 |
[31:52] | Are the ones most capable of surprising you. | 往往是让你最为惊讶的人 |
[31:54] | The things that I said,the way I acted… | 今天我所说所做的一切… |
[31:58] | It was not my finest maternal moment. | 可不是一个母亲最该做的 |
[32:01] | What if he does something again? | 要是他开始重拾旧习呢 |
[32:03] | I know how much you love him. so does he. | 我知道你有多爱他 他也一样 |
[32:06] | You just need to remind him of that. | 你只需要提醒一下他 |
[32:08] | But what if it’s not enough? most of the time,it’s all we’ve got. | -如果还不够呢 -大多情况我们能做的只有这些 |
[32:12] | And what about you? what are you gonna do? | 那你呢 打算怎么办 |
[32:15] | I’m gonna wait for my daughter to come to me, | 等我女儿回到身边 |
[32:18] | And then I’m gonna ground her until she’s 25. | 然后禁闭她直到她25岁那天 |
[32:24] | Ah,we make quite the team,huh? | 我们的遭遇都那么默契 |
[32:27] | Always did. | 一如既往 |
[32:30] | Good luck,lil, | 好运 莉莉 |
[32:31] | With everything. | 万事顺利 |
[32:33] | I’m sure you’ll make a beautiful bride. | 你会是最美的新娘 |
[32:36] | Mm,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:40] | Good night,rufus. | 鲁弗斯 晚安 |
[32:48] | Weekend update– | 周末信息更新… |
[32:49] | A same-sex kiss hasn’t caused this much controversy | 这是自麦当娜和布兰妮一吻后 |
[32:53] | Since britney and madonna. | 引发争论最激烈的一次相似事件了 |
[32:54] | Looks like little j. didn’t spread her legs after all. | 看来小珍妮并没有得到解脱 |
[32:57] | She spread lies instead. | 却散播出了谎言 |
[32:59] | Asher is gay, | 阿瑟是同性恋 |
[33:00] | And I have the correspondence to prove it. | 我有证据证明 |
[33:02] | Looks like someone needs a semester in france. | 看来有人要去法国过上一个学期了 |
[33:06] | Get your things,girls. we’re leaving. | 拿好东西 我们要走了 |
[33:08] | Guys,we can still have fun. don’t leave. | 我们不是玩得挺开心的吗 别走啊 |
[33:09] | It’s kind of hard to party after the gay bomb drops. | 同性恋事件就像颗炸弹 我们很难呆下去 |
[33:12] | I’m gonna do something out of character | 我决定做件好事 |
[33:14] | And give you the benefit of the doubt. | 并且相信你 |
[33:16] | Tells us gossip girl is wrong. | 告诉我们八卦天后的话不是真的 |
[33:18] | Did you or did you not sleep with asher? | 你到底有没有和阿瑟上床? |
[33:20] | I… may have exaggerated a little bit. | 我…也许夸张了一点 |
[33:24] | Dating a gay guy is an honest mistake, | 和一个同性恋男生约会不算错 |
[33:26] | But lying to your girlfriends about sex is unforgivable. | 但对于性的话题向朋友撒谎就不可饶恕了 |
[33:30] | To think,I almost asked you to wear a matching dress tonight. | 一想到我差点就叫你穿配裙就… |
[33:33] | You’re branded now with the “l” word. | 就以P打头的词做为你的商标好了 |
[33:35] | “liar.” | “骗子” |
[33:37] | So what are we doing tonight? | 那么我们今晚干什么 |
[33:39] | We are doing nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[33:41] | I,however,am going home. | 我要回家了 |
[33:44] | But,um… | 但是… |
[33:45] | Tomorrow,dinner at the waverly | 明晚在维福利有场晚宴 |
[33:47] | And then to 151 for drinks. yeah. | -然后去151喝饮料怎么样 -好的 |
[33:49] | I’ll have dorota blackberry everyone an itinerary. | 我会叫朵箩塔做黑莓 每人都有份 |
[33:52] | Don’t look so sad,little j. | 别那么忧伤 小珍妮 |
[33:55] | The sun will come out tomorrow… | 尽管你男朋友今晚的所作所为 |
[33:57] | Even though your boyfriend did today. | 明天又将是美好的一天 |
[34:10] | Hey,um,i made… | 我泡了… |
[34:13] | Uh,some tea. | 茶 |
[34:13] | Um,it’s probably iced now,but,um… | 现在可能凉了 但是… |
[34:17] | Look,my reaction earlier– it’s okay,mom. | -我今天的所作所为… -没事 妈妈 |
[34:20] | No,it’s not okay. | 那很糟糕 |
[34:23] | You just caught me off guard. I guess i… | 你让我有些不知所措 我 … |
[34:27] | I just wasn’t ready. | 我只是没又心理准备 |
[34:28] | Well,i wasn’t ready either,so… | 我也一样没有准备 |
[34:31] | It’s okay if you need time. | 我能理解你需要些时间 |
[34:36] | Since you’re being so honest, | 看在你这么诚实 |
[34:39] | I’m gonna,um,to try as well,okay? | 我会试着接受的 好吗 |
[34:46] | I’m scared. | 我被吓着了 |
[34:51] | And life is tough enough as it is,you know? | 人生何其艰难 |
[34:54] | I want… I want the best for you. | 我想你得到最好的 |
[35:00] | I’m worried for your safety and your happiness. | 我担心你的安全问题 担心你不开心 |
[35:04] | I have a better chance of being happy if I’m honest. | 诚实面对我才更开心 |
[35:08] | I know that, | 我明白 |
[35:10] | And I want you to know what love is… | 我想让你知道什么是爱… |
[35:12] | Whoever you’re with, | 无论你和谁在一起… |
[35:14] | Because it’s pretty great. | 因为这一切都很美好 |
[35:17] | You would know,right? | 你也知道的 对吗 |
[35:19] | Fourth time’s the charm. | 命运不会多次与人作对 |
[35:23] | Ah,yes, | 是啊 |
[35:25] | The truth always comes out. | 真相终将大白于天下 |
[35:27] | It’s one of the fundamental rules of time. | 这是最基本的时间规律 |
[35:29] | And when it comes out,it can set you free… | 真相有时能让你得到解脱 |
[35:33] | Or end everything you fought so hard for. | 有时也能毁掉你辛苦得来的一切 |
[35:46] | My,my. if it isn’t little j.,risen from the ashes. | 天啊 是不是小珍妮得到重生了呢 |
[35:50] | I came to tell you in person… | 我来和你单独谈谈… |
[35:52] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[35:54] | Sweetie. we just started to play. | 甜心 游戏才刚开始呢 |
[35:56] | No,you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[35:59] | I’m done… | 我受够了… |
[36:01] | With you,with them, | 受够了你和她们 |
[36:04] | With all of it. | 受够了这一切的一切 |
[36:05] | Just like that,you wave the white flag? | 你就这样投降了是吗 |
[36:09] | I lied,and I stole, | 我撒谎 偷窃 |
[36:11] | And I lost the respect of my family… for what? | 家人不再信赖我…这是为了什么 |
[36:14] | So I can be like you? | 为了像你一样? |
[36:16] | You asked me before if it was all worth it. | 你从前问过我这样做是不是值得 |
[36:20] | My answer is,it’s not. | 现在我的回答是 不值得 |
[36:23] | I tried to warn you… | 我警告过你… |
[36:27] | There’s a price to pay. | 会付出代价的 |
[36:31] | I always knew a girl like you couldn’t afford it. | 我也知道像你这种女孩是付不起这种代价的 |
[36:34] | Well,you were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:36] | Well,you put up a good fight… | 你挑起的战争很精彩… |
[36:39] | For a freshman. | 对一个新手来说很难得 |
[36:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:44] | I hope you don’t expect a hug. | 你不会是想拥抱吧 |
[36:47] | I don’t expect anything anymore. | 我现在什么也不想要了 |
[36:59] | So… she’s great,right? what do you think? | 她很不错 是吗 你怎么看 |
[37:02] | Honestly,there’s something I don’t really like about her. | 其实 我不太喜欢她的某些方面 |
[37:04] | Okay,but you had your doubts about vanessa in the beginning, | 一开始你不也不太喜欢瓦内萨吗 |
[37:06] | And now you guys are friends. this is different. | -现在你们却是好朋友 -这回不一样 |
[37:12] | I-i don’t understand why you–you’re… | 我不明白你为什么… |
[37:13] | Why I’m what? | 我为什么怎么样? |
[37:15] | Jealous. there’s no reason to be. | 妒忌 完全不必要啊 |
[37:16] | She–she actually wanted us to patch things up. | 她的确想我们和好 |
[37:19] | What,you told her about our problems? | 你告诉她我们之间的事? |
[37:20] | Yes,because she wanted to listen to them, | 因为她想知道 |
[37:22] | And she had good advice,too. look at me. I love you,okay? | -她的建议也不错 -看着我 我爱你 |
[37:28] | You just have to take my word for it. | 仔细听我说 |
[37:31] | Do not trust her. | 不要相信她 |
[37:32] | But you just met her. i… | 但你们才刚认识… |
[37:36] | You know,you’ve been hanging out with chuck | 就算你和恰克在一起 |
[37:37] | And you’ve been partying and avoiding me and lying, | 开派对 对我不理不睬 撒谎 |
[37:41] | And y-you’re trying to tell me who I can and cannot trust? | 你还想告诉我该相信谁不该相信谁吗 |
[37:43] | I-i don’t understand that at all. | 我一点都不明白 |
[37:50] | We–we all live in brooklyn,so… | 我们都住在布鲁克林 |
[37:53] | I don’t know. If–if you need to catch a cab, | 所以… 如果你想搭辆出租车回家 |
[37:56] | i think you should do that here. | 现在就去吧 |
[37:57] | Dan,don’t. I want to talk. | 丹 我想和你谈谈 |
[37:59] | Then talk. | 那就好好说啊 |
[38:04] | I’m gonna get going. | 我要走了 |
[38:05] | Hey,just hold on. one–one second. | 等等 就一会儿 |
[38:08] | I forgot something inside. I’ll catch up with you guys? | 我有东西落在里面了 待会儿和你们碰面 |
[38:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:20] | Well,i had fun. | 真开心 |
[38:22] | How about you? what do you want from me? | -你呢 -你到底想让我怎样 |
[38:24] | I want things to go back to how they were before that night, | 我想让事情都回到那晚以前 |
[38:27] | Before things got so screwed up. | 在一切都被毁之前 |
[38:29] | We were such good friends,and now we can be again. | 我们那么亲密 会回到从前的 |
[38:32] | Why would I want to be friends with somebody who blackmails me, | 我怎么会和一个勒索我的人 |
[38:35] | Who outs my little brother at the dinner table? | 在吃饭时揭露我弟弟隐私的人做朋友 |
[38:39] | Eric was an honest mistake. I would never hurt him. | 艾瑞克的事的确是意外 我从没想过伤害他 |
[38:42] | No,i don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[38:43] | I don’t believe you about eric,about anything. | 你说的一切我都不信 |
[38:46] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[38:48] | Maybe I did it on purpose. | 也许我就是故意的 |
[38:51] | Because I can, | 因为我就是能 |
[38:52] | Because I know things | 我知道内幕 |
[38:54] | About you,about your family, | 你和你的家人 |
[38:57] | About your boyfriend, | 你的男朋友 |
[38:58] | And I know them before you do. | 而且我知道的比你早 |
[39:03] | Oh,look. cab. | 出租车来了 |
[39:07] | You get home safe. | 注意路上安全 |
[39:14] | Hold up,guys! I’m coming. | 等等 我来了 |
[39:24] | Another way the truth comes out | 有的时候在无意之间 |
[39:26] | When you don’t even mean it to… | 也会暴露真相… |
[39:29] | “angry,” | “气愤” |
[39:31] | “change,” | “改变” |
[39:33] | “trust,” | “信任” |
[39:35] | “girl.” | “女孩” |
[39:37] | Somethin’ you wanna talk about? | 有什么想谈的吗 |
[39:39] | Who would have thought scrabble could be so therapeutic? | 真没想到字图游戏都能起到治疗伤心的作用 |
[39:41] | That last one was a triple word score. | 最后这个是三字满分 |
[39:47] | Or when, | 有时 |
[39:48] | Without saying a word, | 沉默中 |
[39:50] | It’s still loud and clear. | 却字字清晰 |
[40:04] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[40:08] | Do you think it’d be okay if I joined you? | 我能和你们一块玩吗 |
[40:15] | You know there’s always room for you here. | 这里的位置总是为你留的 |
[40:26] | Yeah,and dad’s totally losing,so he could use your help. | 爸爸输定了 需要你来帮忙 |
[40:31] | Dad,i’m sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[40:34] | Oh. I’m sorry about everything. | 为我所做的一切道歉 |
[40:44] | But the worst thing the truth can do | 真相大白所带来最坏的影响是 |
[40:46] | Is when you finally tell it, | 最后当你准备好要澄清时 |
[40:48] | It doesn’t set you free,but locks you away forever. | 它不但没能让你解脱 反而永远让你不可自拔 |
[40:51] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[40:53] | Serena,what are you doing here? it’s late. | 瑟琳娜 这么晚了你来这里干嘛 |
[40:56] | Oh,my god. | 上帝啊 |
[40:58] | What happened? what’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[41:00] | Talk to me. I can’t. | -和我说说 -不行 |
[41:02] | Of course you can. | 你能行的 |
[41:03] | No. no,b.,this is the one thing I can’t tell you. | 不 B 我不能告诉你 |
[41:07] | I can’t tell anyone. | 谁也不能说 |
[41:08] | I-i’m not anyone. I’m me. you can tell me anything. | 我不是别人 我什么都能和你分担 |
[41:12] | No,i can’t… | 不行… |
[41:14] | Because then that’d make you a part of it, | 因为我不想把你牵扯进去 |
[41:17] | And you can’t be a part of this. | 你不能受我影响 |
[41:19] | What are you talking about? you’re starting to scare me. | 你在说什么? 吓着我了 |
[41:22] | Hey,hey,hey. we’re sisters. | 我们是姐妹 |
[41:25] | You’re my family. what is you,is me. | 是家人 你的就是我的 |
[41:27] | There’s nothing that you could ever say to make me let go. | 我永远都在你的身边 |
[41:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:37] | What is it? | 到底怎么了? |
[41:41] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |