时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | your one and only source Into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 来自曼哈顿上层世界的最独家报道 |
[00:06] | The moment I met you, I’ve been falling for you. | 从我第一次见到你 我就喜欢上你了 |
[00:08] | Why don’t you just tell dan about her? | 你为什么不把她的事情告诉丹? |
[00:09] | Cause she has that tape of me, and she’ll use it. | 因为她手上有我的录像带 她会利用它的 |
[00:12] | You held a certain fascination when you were beautiful. | 当你美丽动人的时候确实让我着迷 |
[00:15] | I don’t want you anymore. | 但我不再需要你了 |
[00:16] | Eventually the two of you are gonna have to work out your issues. | 你们俩迟早要把问题解决的 |
[00:18] | What if I told you I knew where georgina sparks was? | 如果我告诉你乔治娜·斯巴克丝在哪呢 |
[00:21] | I’d say let’s get the bitch. thank god you called. | -那婊子死定了 -谢天谢地你终于回电话了 |
[00:23] | I’m here looking for you right now. where are you? with me. | -我正找你呢 你在哪? -和我在一起 |
[00:25] | What are you gonna do? it’s not what I’m gonna do. | -你想怎样? -我想怎样并不重要 |
[00:27] | It’s who I’m gonna do it with. | 重要的是我想把谁怎样 |
[00:28] | The drugs were dad’s. your father is facing some other charges. | -毒品是我爸的 -你父亲还面临其他几项指控 |
[00:31] | Would you do me the honor of being my wife? | 你愿意作我的妻子吗 |
[00:33] | He proposed before we left, and I’m going to say “yes.” | 他在我们走之前向我求婚 我准备答应他 |
[00:35] | I’m sure you’ll make a beautiful bride. | 你会是个美丽的新娘 |
[00:37] | You don’t mind missing the after party? | 错过派对的后半场你不介意? |
[00:39] | There’s no place I’d rather be. | 我无处可去 |
[00:46] | And who am i? | 我是谁? |
[00:47] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这是不能说的秘密 |
[00:51] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我的 |
[00:52] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |
[00:59] | Hey, Dan. I’ve been trying to reach you all night. | 丹 我整晚都在给你打电话 |
[01:02] | I know it’s early, or late, | 现在是大清早 |
[01:05] | if you haven’t slept, like me, but, um, | 你是否也像我一样整晚没睡 |
[01:10] | I’m pretty sure after this message, | 我知道留过这条信息之后 |
[01:12] | I will have officially filled your voice mail, so i, uh… | 就会被直接转到你的语音信箱 所以… |
[01:21] | I-i’m coming over. | 我…我来找你了 |
[01:47] | Hello? | 你好? |
[01:48] | Who is it? | 你是谁? |
[01:49] | Hello. yeah, this is Rufus. | 你好 我是鲁弗斯 |
[01:56] | I’d have to check with the guys, but I’m pretty sure we’re available. | 我得跟朋友们商量下 但我确定应该没问题 |
[01:59] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[02:01] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[02:03] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[02:04] | What? I just got the call. | -怎么了 -刚接到消息 |
[02:08] | Lincoln hawk is hitting the road. | 林肯霍克乐队要上路了 |
[02:09] | We’re opening for the breeders. | 我们要为Breeders(美国乐队)演出 |
[02:10] | I guess that luscious jackson reunion didn’t work out. | 可能与杰克逊的复和并不怎么样 |
[02:12] | Wait. what was your “oh, my god”? | 等等 你刚才惊讶什么 |
[02:14] | Oh, nothing. nothing at all. | 没事 没什么 |
[02:15] | It’s day, as in, uh, as in wedding day, | 今天是个大日子 结婚日 |
[02:18] | as in, uh… my wedding day. | …我的结婚日 |
[02:23] | Right. | 对啊 |
[02:25] | But, uh, congratulations. | 但…还是要祝贺你 |
[02:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:28] | No, thank you, uh, for last night. it was, uh— amazing. | -不 谢谢你昨晚… -昨晚很美妙 |
[02:38] | It’s Bart. | 是巴特 |
[02:38] | That’s what I was afraid of. | 怕什么来什么 |
[02:39] | Do you want me to answer it? do you want me to kill you? | -要我接吗 -要我杀了你吗 |
[02:43] | Hello | 你好 |
[02:45] | No, I know. um… | 不 我知道… |
[02:50] | Well | 恩 |
[02:51] | That’s because we’re not supposed to | 那是因为我们俩不该在 |
[02:53] | See each other on the day of the wedding. | 结婚这天见面 |
[02:58] | Okay. that’s fine. I’ll meet you in an hour. | 好的 行 一小时后见 |
[03:02] | I don’t know what Bart wants, but I have to go, um, talk to him. | 我不知道巴特想干嘛 但我必须去跟他谈谈 |
[03:06] | What about? any topics in particular? | 谈什么 有什么特别的要说吗 |
[03:09] | Well, I’m sure I’ll think of something. | 我肯定会找点事谈的 |
[03:27] | Who? what? when? where? why? | 究竟发生什么了? |
[03:29] | We were up late plotting against Georgina. | 我们昨晚密谋算计乔治娜到很晚 |
[03:31] | We must have dozed off. and you were on the floor. | -我们肯定是睡着了 -可你当时是在地板上的 |
[03:33] | I didn’t want to hurt my back. | 我可不想把后背弄伤 |
[03:34] | Why? it’s not like you ever do anything athletic. | 那又怎样? 你又从来不做运动 |
[03:36] | Well, that’s not entirely true, now is it? | 这话可不见得吧? |
[03:39] | Fine. nothing that requires you removing your scarf. | 那你也用不着脱了围巾吧 |
[03:41] | That was one time. it was chilly. enough about the past. | -就那么一次 天气冷 -不要再提过去了 |
[03:44] | Before you landed in my bed, we actually landed on a good idea. | 在你上床之前 我们商量好了一个计划 |
[03:47] | Well, I trust you can take it from here. | 剩下的都交给你了 我放心 |
[03:49] | I have a best man speech to write and no time to write it. | 我还有个伴郎发言稿要写 没时间了 |
[03:53] | Don’t worry. I can be bitch enough for both of us. | 别担心 我一人能顶我们两人的贱 |
[03:54] | I still got the scars on my back to prove it. | 我背上仍然留着的伤疤就能证明 |
[03:57] | You know, they say if you love something, you should set it free. ugh. | 人们都说如果你爱一样东西 就该给他自由 |
[04:01] | They say when you hate something, you should slam the door in its face. | 如果你恨一样东西 就该把他关在门外 |
[04:04] | I love it when you talk dir | 我就喜欢你说脏话的样子 布莱尔… |
[04:09] | A stint in rehab sure didn’t slow you down a bit, huh? | 在戒毒所的这段时间一点都没让你慢下来 |
[04:12] | I haven’t felt this good in years. | 我好几年都没感觉这么好了 |
[04:14] | Clean and sober. lawyer’s feeling great about the trial. | 不吸毒不酗酒 律师对庭审很乐观 |
[04:17] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[04:18] | Well, sometimes things just work out, huh? | 船到桥头自然直 不是吗 |
[04:20] | Sometimes they do. | 是啊 |
[04:22] | We can celebrate tonight at the wedding. | 今晚在婚礼上我们可以庆祝一下 |
[04:25] | When’s, uh, when’s mom getting back from the hamptons? | 妈妈什么时候从汉普顿家回来? |
[04:27] | She’s not gonna make it. | 她赶不回来了 |
[04:28] | The landscapers royally screwed up the yard. | 园林设计师们把园子彻底搞砸了 |
[04:30] | Apparently, all our shrubs look like circus bears. | 显然 我们的灌木都像是马戏团里的熊 |
[04:34] | She’s gonna miss the wedding to deal with that? | 为了这个她就要错过婚礼? |
[04:37] | That, and, uh, the leak we had in the basement. | 不仅如此 地下室还有裂缝 |
[04:39] | Place is a mess. | 里面简直一团糟 |
[04:41] | I just, um, was kinda hoping both you guys could meet Vanessa. | 我只是 想让你俩认识下瓦内萨 |
[04:44] | Oh, right. right. I forgot you had a date. | 对 我忘记你有女朋友了 |
[04:48] | Well, you and I can just hang till then. | 我们俩可以一直待到婚礼的时候 |
[04:50] | The yankees are on today. | 杨基队今天有比赛 |
[04:51] | Joba’s pitching lights out right now. all right. sounds good. | -乔巴正替补出场进行投球呢 -好吧 不错 |
[04:58] | I gotta take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[05:01] | It’s my sponsor. | 是我的担保人 |
[05:02] | Oh, sorry. um, I’ll just see you at home then. | 对不起 我们家里见 |
[05:08] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[05:10] | Yes, yes. everything is discussed. | 是的 一切都谈妥了 |
[05:14] | Don’t be late. don’t be early. | 不要早到 也不要迟到 |
[05:16] | I’ll slip out right after the ceremony. | 婚礼一结束我就溜出来 |
[05:18] | Just be there, waiting. | 待在那 等着 |
[05:27] | I’m sorry. I know it’s early, but I couldn’t sleep. | 对不起 我知道是大清早 但我睡不着 |
[05:29] | I had to see you, and you’re here, which means you slept here, | 我必须来见你 你在这 说明你昨晚睡在这 |
[05:32] | Which is a relief, but not a surprise. Serena. | -这让我松了口气 但也不意外 -瑟琳娜 |
[05:40] | But that is surprising. | 这可够意外的 |
[05:46] | They say love conquers all, but maybe love never met Georgina Sparks. | 人们说爱无坚不摧 但或许爱从没遇见乔治娜 |
[05:51] | Poor Humphrey. | 可怜的汉弗瑞 |
[05:52] | Looks like our resident moral compass | 看来我们这位痴心绝对的丹 |
[05:54] | Isn’t such a straight arrow after all. | 也不能始终如一 |
[06:00] | Serena, I’m–i’m sorry. | 瑟琳娜 对…对不起 |
[06:01] | The way Dan was talking, I thought it was over. over? | -丹那样说让我以为你们分手了 -分手了? |
[06:04] | Maybe not exactly “over,” but– I should go. | -或许没有完全分手 但是… -我该走了 |
[06:06] | This is not what I had planned. | 这可不是我计划好的 |
[06:07] | No, I think it’s exactly what you had planned. | 这完全就是你计划好的 |
[06:09] | Serena, this is not Sarah’s fault. | 瑟琳娜 这不是莎拉的错 |
[06:11] | No, it’s Georgina’s! whatever. | -对 是乔治娜的错! -不管是谁的错 |
[06:13] | I never meant to get in between you two, I swear. | 我发誓 我从没想过第三者插足 |
[06:16] | Hey, please. it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[06:18] | No, it’s not, because now she’s upset. | 不 有关系 因为她现在很生气 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I am, you manipulative psycho bitch! | 没错 你个喜欢操控别人的神经病! |
[06:22] | Whoa! whoa! what are you doing? | 你这是干吗 |
[06:23] | Serena! you have been planning this the whole time! | -瑟琳娜! -你一直都在苦心算计! |
[06:25] | She’s lying to you, Dan! | 丹 她在跟你说谎! |
[06:29] | Good-bye, Dan. | 丹 再见 |
[06:32] | I am telling him everything. | 我要跟他和盘托出 |
[06:37] | Tell me what? | 托出什么 |
[06:39] | What is it that you need to tell me? | 你要跟我说什么 |
[06:44] | So my mom took me to see his parents, and after talking to them, | 我妈带我去见了他的父母 我们谈过之后 |
[06:47] | All I wanted was to come and find you and tell you everything. | 我就想马上找到你并把一切都告诉你 |
[06:53] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 |
[06:54] | No. no, no, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[06:56] | It’s–it’s just… | 只…只是… |
[07:00] | It’s, uh, it’s a lot. | 只是 我一下难以接受 |
[07:04] | And i… | 我… |
[07:06] | I really, really wish that you told me this sooner. | 我真的希望你能早点跟我说 |
[07:10] | No, i-i know it’s my fault. | 我…我知道都是我的错 |
[07:12] | I… I was just so scared. | 我…我当时太害怕了 |
[07:15] | I-i get it. I get it. | 我明白 我理解 |
[07:16] | I mean, “hey, I think I killed someone, | “我跟你说 我杀了人 |
[07:18] | “and I’m being blackmailed by a crazy girl pretending to be someone else” | 不停地收到一个装成别人的疯女人的恐吓信” |
[07:22] | Doesn’t quite roll off the tongue. | 这不是什么张嘴就来的事 |
[07:27] | But it’s all over, right? | 但是这一切都结束了 对吗 |
[07:31] | I mean, we can fix this. | 我是说 我们可以和好的 |
[07:38] | Serena, i–last night– it’s okay. | -瑟琳娜 我…昨晚 -没关系的 |
[07:41] | You and Georgina and Vanessa were just hanging out, and it got late, | 你和乔治娜还有瓦内萨只是聊天聊到了很晚 |
[07:45] | And you fell asleep. | 然后你们就睡着了 |
[07:51] | I’ll see you at the wedding. | 婚礼上见 |
[08:17] | When I told my mom not to go away with Rufus, | 当我跟我妈说不要跟鲁弗斯走的时候 |
[08:19] | I said it was ’cause you and I were forever. | 我说那是因为我跟你要永远在一起 |
[08:25] | I knew I was right. | 我知道我是对的 |
[08:46] | Hello? | 你好? |
[08:47] | Blair, it’s Dan. | 布莱尔 我是丹 |
[08:50] | Bart, darling. | 巴特 亲爱的 |
[08:53] | What is the big mystery? | 有什么天大的惊喜等着我? |
[08:56] | What are we doing here? | 我们为什么要来这? |
[09:00] | This is the first building I ever bought. | 这是我买下的第一栋楼 |
[09:04] | Well, it’s quite impressive. | 不得不让人赞叹 |
[09:07] | You had a good eye even–even back then. | 你那时候就有这么好的眼光 |
[09:13] | Sometimes I like to come here, just to… | 有时候我喜欢来这 就是想… |
[09:17] | Feel how it felt the first time I saw it. | 重温我第一次看到它的感受 |
[09:25] | Well, there is a comfort in revisiting the things that we loved… | 重温我们年轻时曾爱过的东西… |
[09:29] | When we were young. | 感觉的确很舒服 |
[09:34] | But the truth is, I’m not that young man anymore. | 但事实上 我已不再是当年的那个我了 |
[09:38] | I think maybe I’ve outgrown this place, | 我想或许这个地方已经容不下我了 |
[09:43] | And holding on to it is keeping me from | 死抓着它不放会阻止我 |
[09:44] | Moving forward with what’s most important to me now. | 追求眼前对我更重要的东西的脚步 |
[09:50] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么办? |
[09:58] | I think you should let it go. | 我想你该就此放手 |
[10:01] | I agree. | 我也是这么想的 |
[10:08] | Now can you do the same for me? | 你能为我做同样的事吗? |
[10:29] | Hey, it’s Sarah. you know what to do. | 我是莎拉 你知道该怎么做咯 |
[10:31] | Voice mail. | 留言信箱 |
[10:31] | Okay, like we talked about. | 就按我们说的做 |
[10:33] | Hey, hey, it’s me. Dan. | 是我 丹 |
[10:36] | After you left,Serena and I got in a huge fight, | 你走之后瑟琳娜和我大吵一架 |
[10:39] | and–and she said all this crazy stuff. | 她说了很多不可理喻的话 |
[10:42] | I honestly don’t know what to believe, | 我真不知道该信什么 |
[10:42] | But–but what I do know is I want to see you. | 但我只知道我想见你 |
[10:47] | So, uh, call me. | 给我回电 |
[10:51] | Excellent work. she’s totally calling back. | 好极了 她肯定会回电话的 |
[10:53] | This is so weird. | 太怪了 |
[10:54] | I don’t normally do plots against people. | 我从不在人背后弄这些小动作 |
[10:56] | Don’t worry, virgin. I’ll talk you through it. | 别担心 处处 我会指点你的 |
[11:00] | Right on schedule. | 不出所料 |
[11:05] | I just got your message. | 我刚刚收到你的留言 |
[11:06] | Oh, good, good. | 很好 |
[11:07] | So… sorry about this morning with serena. | 今早的事真是抱歉 |
[11:10] | That was very awkward, to say the least. yeah, a little bit. | -说起来真有点尴尬 -是有一点 |
[11:14] | Last night really changed things for me. | 对我来说昨晚真的改变了不少 |
[11:17] | Serena and I left things kind of uncertain, so i-i think I wanna end it. | 她和我之间存在太多不确定因素 我想做个了断 |
[11:23] | I know I do. | 我确有这个打算 |
[11:24] | Will you meet me? | 你会来见我吗? |
[11:35] | Our spot in the park by the pond? | 公园池塘边我们邂逅的地方如何? |
[11:39] | See you there. | 不见不散 |
[11:42] | We’re turning around. | 掉头 |
[11:45] | One last battle, and the war is won. | 最后一场仗 胜利在望 |
[11:47] | Humphrey, you are a born liar. | 汉弗瑞你真是天生的谎话王 |
[11:49] | Thanks, I think. | 谢了 |
[11:51] | All that stuff about last night was genius. | 你能提到昨晚的事真是天才 |
[11:52] | Anything you wanna tell me? | 还有什么想告诉我吗? |
[11:54] | Uh, no. like you said, just born to lie. | 没有 就像你所说 天生的谎话王 |
[12:00] | Honestly, Dan, last night was fun, | 说真的 丹 昨晚真是很有意思 |
[12:02] | But I didn’t really know what it would all mean to you. | 但我真不知道那对你意味着什么 |
[12:06] | Well, i-i normally don’t jump into things like that, so when I do, | 我通常不会轻易那样 所以如果我真的做了 |
[12:09] | It means a lot. me, too. that’s why I think we should be together forever. | -那将意义重大 -所以我认为我们应该在一起 |
[12:13] | Georgina, look, Serena told me everything. | 听着乔治娜 瑟琳娜什么都告诉我了 |
[12:17] | All right? and I believe her. | 明白吗? 而且我相信她 |
[12:18] | No, you don’t understand. she was upset and–and jealous. | 你不明白 早上她在生气在嫉妒 |
[12:20] | I’m sure she told you all kinds of things to | 她告诉你的这些事 |
[12:22] | Make you think the worst of me. no, just stop it. | -只是想让你对我有坏印象 -别说了 |
[12:24] | I never meant for this to happen, but it did, | 我从没想过会发生这种事 但木已成舟 |
[12:28] | and I know you feel it, too. | 我知道你也有感觉 |
[12:31] | I mean, how else do you explain last night? | 不然你如何解释昨晚的事呢? |
[12:35] | I don’t know. I don’t know, and I wish I could. | 不知道 我也希望能有一个解释 |
[12:38] | S-so you’re just gonna go back to serena | 那你想当什么都没发生似的 |
[12:41] | Like nothing happened and just leave me all alone? | 回到瑟琳娜身边 而留下我孤身一人吗? |
[12:46] | Oh, you’re not alone, g. | 你可不孤单啊 G |
[12:48] | I’m here now, and I brought some people who really, | 我在这儿 同时还来带些 |
[12:51] | Really want to see you. | 特想见你的人 |
[12:53] | I think you remember your parents. | 我想你还记得自己的父母吧 |
[12:56] | The only thing feared by the spawn of satan? | 撒旦之子最惧怕什么? |
[12:59] | Mom and dad. | 当然是妈妈和爸爸 |
[13:01] | Leave it to Blair Waldorf to know that bitches don’t just happen. | 这使得布莱尔·霍道夫明白贱人并非凭空产生 |
[13:04] | They’re made… | 而是由… |
[13:05] | By parents even more wicked than their offspring. | 比他们子女更邪恶的父母一手养成 |
[13:10] | Okay, I’m… | 我… |
[13:12] | Mom, dad, this is not what you think. | 妈妈 爸爸 这不是你们想的那样 |
[13:14] | You have to believe me. there, there, Georgie. it’s gonna be okay. | -你们得相信我 -别急 乔治娜 没事的 |
[13:18] | No, this time, it won’t. or it won’t. | -这回可没这么简单 -或许有些麻烦 |
[13:21] | Your parents were so worried, g. | 你的父母非常担心 G |
[13:23] | They told me everything– how you’re supposed to be on | 他们什么都告诉我了 例如你应该在 |
[13:25] | The equestrian circuit but sold your show pony for cocaine. | 骑马比赛场而不是将你的马卖掉换可卡因 |
[13:28] | That was a difficult time, but i-i’ve put that behind me. | 那是非常时期 但都已经过去了 |
[13:30] | When? when you were in rehab? | 什么时候? 在戒毒所吗? |
[13:32] | It’s hard to get clean when you hitchhike into town, | 搭顺风车来到城里偷走信用卡 |
[13:34] | Steal a credit card and book a ticket to ibiza. | 订下了去伊维萨岛的机票就不再清白 |
[13:37] | You didn’t see where they sent me. | 你根本不知道他们送我去哪儿 |
[13:38] | I mean, that place was awful. it was–it was in utah. | 那地方太糟了 在犹他 |
[13:41] | At least I lasted longer than lohan. we were trying to help. | -待的时间比林赛·罗韩还长 -我们是想帮你 |
[13:43] | I’ve had enough. I have to go. Georgina, stop. | -够了 我要走了 -乔治娜站住 |
[13:45] | Yes, stay, Georgina. I’ll go. | 别动乔治娜 我会走的 |
[13:48] | Oh, that reminds me. | 这倒是提醒了我 |
[13:50] | I almost forgot to leave you the information | 差点忘了给你留下 |
[13:52] | That I discussed with your parents. what’s this? | -我和你父母讨论的结果 -什么东西? |
[13:54] | Where you’re going. a boot camp for troubled girls. | -你的去处 -针对问题女孩的训练营 |
[13:58] | Blair was kind enough to do some research. haven’t you heard? | -布莱尔看上去做了不少调查 -你没听说过吗? |
[14:03] | I’m the crazy bitch around here. | 现在我是这里的疯婊子 |
[14:06] | Have fun at reform school. | 祝你在那学校开心 |
[14:16] | So how long will you be on the road? | 路上会花多久? |
[14:17] | Well, I’ll get the details. we’ll figure it all out. | 我会去弄清楚的 到时候就知道了 |
[14:19] | But it’s kinda cool, right? oh, it’s very cool. | -很酷吧? -超酷 |
[14:22] | Affirmation from my son. this is an historic moment. | 能得到我儿子的肯定真是历史性的一刻 |
[14:25] | Well, last night must have been pretty historic as well, | 昨晚肯定也是历史性的时刻 |
[14:28] | Considering when I came home, you hadn’t. | 考虑到我回家后你还没回来 |
[14:31] | Yeah, last night was pretty special. | 昨晚确实很特别 |
[14:32] | I’m sorry I skipped out early, by the way, dad. | 抱歉我一早就出门了 老爸 |
[14:34] | I-i’d love to hear all about it, but I have a, uh, a wedding. | 我很乐意听你说说昨晚 但我有个婚礼要参加 |
[14:43] | The wedding. | 那个婚礼 |
[14:44] | Right. the wedding. of course. | 没错 婚礼 当然 |
[14:48] | So it’s, uh, it’s happening. | 如期举行了 |
[14:50] | Y-yeah. yeah, dad, it is. | 是啊 老爸 |
[14:51] | Serena told me something about you and Lily. | 瑟琳娜告诉我一些你和莉莉的事 |
[14:53] | I-i don’t understand it fully, | 我并不是很明白 |
[14:55] | But the reason Lily stayed away is ’cause Serena asked her to. | 但莉莉之所以离开是因为瑟琳娜 |
[15:06] | Thanks, Dan. | 谢谢 丹 |
[15:13] | Well, just thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:22] | check out my latest creation. | 瞧瞧我的新作 |
[15:27] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样? |
[15:29] | You clean up nice, abrams. | 你真漂亮 艾布拉姆斯 |
[15:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:56] | Best man speech going that well? | 伴郎的演讲准备的如何? |
[15:58] | There won’t be a dry eye in the house. trust me. | 屋里所有人都会哭的稀里哗啦 相信我 |
[16:01] | How did things go with whore-gina? not a dry eye there either. | -那贱人的事怎么样? -也是哭的稀里哗啦 |
[16:04] | Good to know I wasn’t missed. Dan Humphrey actually lent a hand. | -很高兴我没错过 -其实丹·汉弗瑞出了把力 |
[16:07] | It was nice to see him get his dirty for once. | 看到他做坏事感觉真好 |
[16:09] | Not sure how much fun he had, though. | 不知道他有多开心 |
[16:11] | No one ever enjoys their first time. | -没人会享受他们的第一次 |
[16:14] | except you. save me a dance? | -除了你 和我跳支舞? |
[16:18] | Now that Georgina is done, so are you and i. | 乔治娜的事告一段落 你我也一样 |
[16:20] | She was the last thing we had in common. | 她是最后一个让我们有关系的事 |
[16:23] | Break a leg. | 祝你演说成功 |
[16:24] | I think I just did. | 我想已经成功了 |
[16:32] | There he is. best man ready to do his dad proud? | 他在这儿 伴郎准备好给老爸增光了吗? |
[16:35] | Captain, good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 上校 |
[16:38] | Nate. | 内特 |
[16:43] | Clearly, I missed something when I was away. | 很明显 在我离开的这段日子错过了什么 |
[16:45] | Little advice, fellas? you’ve been friends a long time. | 给点小建议 你们已经做了这么久的朋友 |
[16:48] | Whoever she is, she’s not worth it. couldn’t agree more. | -不论她是谁都不值得你们这样 -同意 |
[16:52] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[17:01] | How go the prenuptials? | 婚礼准备如何? |
[17:03] | Well, my mom’s done this enough times. | 我妈妈已经驾轻就熟了 |
[17:05] | You’d think she’d be a pro by now, but I don’t know. | 你肯定觉得她都快成个专家了 但我不知道 |
[17:09] | Her heart doesn’t really seem in it. | 她的心好像不在这上面 |
[17:11] | You think this will be us in 20 years, onto our fourth husbands? | 你觉得二十年后我们嫁第四个老公时是不是也这样? |
[17:14] | A girl can dream. | 姑娘都会做梦 |
[17:17] | Speaking of true love, Dan isn’t here. | 说到真爱 丹还没到 |
[17:22] | He’s coming. | 他正过来 |
[17:23] | So all is forgiven? | 你都原谅他了? |
[17:25] | I’m working on it. | 正在努力 |
[17:28] | What do you have to work on? | 你干嘛努力? |
[17:30] | He’s the one that has to forgive you. | 他是要原谅你的人 |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:35] | Yeah, that’s what I’m working on. | 这就是我所努力的 |
[17:41] | You were supposed to get here during the | 你应该在接待会时到这儿 |
[17:42] | Reception so no one would know I was gone. | 这样就没人知道我离开了 |
[17:44] | You don’t exactly blend in, you know? | 你很显眼明白吗? |
[17:46] | You gonna pay me or not? | 你买还是不买 |
[17:55] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:58] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[18:03] | Do me a favor and keep an eye on mr. Archibald. | 帮忙盯着阿齐布尔德先生 |
[18:20] | Need a hand with that? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[18:28] | Rufus, what are you doing here? | 鲁弗斯你在这儿做什么? |
[18:30] | I thought we had security. | 我们这里可是有保安的 |
[18:33] | You want them to throw me out? | 你想他们把我丢出去吗? |
[18:34] | Well, I’d like the option, considering how much I’m paying them. | 考虑到我付给他们薪水 我想我有这个权利 |
[18:37] | So you want me to leave? | 你想让我走吗? |
[18:39] | I didn’t say that. do you want me to call off this wedding? | -我没这么说 -你想让我取消婚礼吗? |
[18:43] | And if you so much as nod yes, I will go out there, | 如果你点头我会出去 |
[18:46] | And I will tell your fianc? and your guests they have to go home. | 告诉你的未婚夫和宾客他们可以回家了 |
[18:50] | I didn’t say that either. | 可我没那么说 |
[18:52] | We can figure this out. | 我们可以一起解决 |
[18:52] | Oh, can we? | 可以吗? |
[18:54] | It’s been 20 years, | 已经二十年了 |
[18:57] | And I don’t think this is the moment to hash out the details. | 而且现在来回首从前也不合适 |
[19:02] | Look, we’ve already had the “morning after” today. | 我们今天已经放纵过了 |
[19:04] | What’s gonna happen tomorrow morning? | 明早会怎样呢? |
[19:06] | Lil, I just got a divorce. | 莉莉 我离婚了 |
[19:08] | I don’t wanna get married again, at least, not right away. | 我不想再结婚了 至少不是现在 |
[19:10] | But I do. | 但我想 |
[19:12] | I’ve been alone for quite a while now, and you know what? | 我已经孤独太久了你明白吗? |
[19:14] | It’s hard. and I love Bart, not just because he has money. | 这太难了 我爱巴特不仅仅是因为他的资产 |
[19:18] | I have enough money. not that you can ever have enough money, but… | 我也有钱 也不是说你永远都挣不了那么多 但… |
[19:22] | I’m rambling, and I’m nervous, and you make me nervous. | 我很混乱很紧张 是你让我感到紧张 |
[19:26] | That’s a good thing, right? there are just too many questions, too many. | -不是很好吗? -有太多问题了 太多了 |
[19:29] | What about Dan and Serena? | 丹和瑟琳娜怎么办? |
[19:30] | Whatever their feelings are for each other, | 不管他们之间是什么感觉 |
[19:32] | If we’re standing here 20 years in the making… | 如果二十年来我们还是举棋不定… |
[19:35] | Yeah, those 20 years– they have to count for something, don’t they? | 但这二十年他们总得代表着什么? |
[19:40] | I think they count for everything. | 他们代表了一切 |
[19:46] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈妈在哪儿? |
[19:48] | Shouldn’t we be saying vows around now? | 现在不是该宣誓了吗? |
[19:50] | Your mother is a wonderful woman, Eric, | 你妈妈是个不错的女人 艾瑞克 |
[19:52] | But being on time– not a strong suit. | 但要说到准时 她还做的真不够 |
[19:57] | Let’s pray Lily is as slow getting dressed as you are. | 我们一起祈祷莉莉换装和你一样慢吧 |
[19:59] | You said you knew how to make a tie. | 别忘了可是你说知道怎样打领带的 |
[20:00] | How would I know how to make a tie? I hope Serena doesn’t kill me. | -我怎么会打领带 -希望瑟琳娜不会对我抓狂的 |
[20:03] | For being a few minutes late to her mom’s wedding? | 因为去参加她妈妈的婚礼晚了几分钟? |
[20:05] | Well, that, amongst other things. | 相比其它事来说这当然不算什么 |
[20:06] | I-i really have to talk to her. let me guess. Georgina? | -我得和她好好谈谈 -我猜猜 关于乔治娜? |
[20:09] | I thought if I confronted her, it would make things better. | 我想如果我和她摊开了说会好些 |
[20:11] | But it didn’t and now… | 那却没有所以现在… |
[20:13] | I have to tell her. well, no time like the present. | -我必须和她说清楚 -我得去婚礼现场了 |
[20:15] | I-i’m gonna find my seat, okay? | 我会找到我的座位 |
[20:18] | Hey. hey. I have to talk to you. | 我们得好好谈谈 |
[20:21] | I can’t. I have to go. no, it–it can’t wait. it’s about Georgina. | -不行 我得走了 -现在就得说 关于乔治娜 |
[20:23] | Dan, it’s okay. I don’t wanna know. | 丹 那没什么 我也不想知道 |
[20:24] | No, you need to. I didn’t sleep with her. | 不 你必须知道 我那晚没和她上床 |
[20:29] | But… i-i may as well have. | 但…也可能有 |
[20:34] | Serena, there you are. | 瑟琳娜 你在这儿啊 |
[20:36] | Come. yeah? come, come, come. | 跟我来 速度跟我来 |
[20:38] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:43] | And here we go. are you sure about this? | 就这样了 你确定吗 |
[20:45] | Ask me again, and I’ll change my mind. | 再问我一次好了 也许我会改变我的主意的 |
[20:47] | I love you, Lily. | 我爱你 莉莉 |
[20:48] | I love you, too, Rufus. | 我也爱你 鲁弗斯 |
[20:54] | Then have a great wedding and try not to trip or anything. | 祝你新婚快乐 另外别作旅行之类的事情 |
[20:56] | Oh! I can’t believe you put that in my mind. | 真不敢相信你居然跟我说这个 |
[20:59] | Well, luckily, I have done this before. | 好在幸运的是 我从前就这样做过 |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 的确如此 |
[21:14] | Oh! how rude! can you believe how late she is? | 太没礼貌了 真让人不敢相信她来得这么晚 |
[22:03] | dearly beloved, | 大家好 |
[22:05] | We are gathered here today in the face of this company to watch this man.. | 我们今日齐聚于此见证这个男人… |
[22:10] | And this woman… | 还有这个女人 |
[22:12] | Totally eff things up. | 把事情彻底搞砸 |
[22:15] | Excuse me while I pull out a hankie and pass it to s. and d. | 原谅我把手帕递给S和D |
[22:19] | Looks like I’m not the only one who cries at weddings. | 看起来我不是唯一的那个在婚礼上哭泣的人 |
[22:38] | How’s your food? | 味道如何 |
[22:39] | Good. thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[22:41] | I was being sarcastic. you haven’t eaten a bite. | 不要和我开玩笑了 你一点都没吃 |
[22:43] | Let’s go somewhere quiet. we can talk. excuse me. I need some air. | -我们找个安静的地方谈谈吧 -抱歉 我得出去透口气 |
[22:54] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:00] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就会回来 |
[23:06] | I need to talk to you. | 有些话我得告诉你 |
[23:07] | Your father’s leaving. | 你爸爸出去了 |
[23:10] | He just stepped out to call my mom. everything okay? | -他只是出去给妈妈打电话 -有什么事儿吗 |
[23:12] | Yes. no. | -是的 -没有 |
[23:15] | He just asked to have his car brought around. | 他叫人把他的车开过来 |
[23:17] | He probably left his phone in it. | 他可能只是把电话落到车上了 |
[23:18] | Before the ceremony, I saw him with a guy doing a deal. | 在婚礼之前 我看到他和一个家伙在街头交易 |
[23:21] | It looked like drugs. | 看起来像是毒品 |
[23:22] | My father is clean, Chuck. I don’t need you spying on him. | 我爸爸不再吸毒了 恰克 不用你来监视他 |
[23:26] | Look, I know you hate me. | 我知道你讨厌我 |
[23:28] | I was in love with Blair, and I’m sorry. | 我曾爱过布莱尔 我很抱歉 |
[23:30] | We do not have time to argue about this. | 我们没时间来吵这个 |
[23:48] | stop! stop! stop! | 停车! |
[23:55] | Dad, what the hell are you doing? | 爸爸 你这是在干嘛 |
[24:00] | I left you a note at home. | 我在家里给你留言了 |
[24:01] | Yeah? what’s it say? it says I’m sorry. | -是吗 上面写了什么 -上面写着我很抱歉 |
[24:04] | For what? | 抱歉什么 |
[24:06] | Dad, if you’ve relapsed, it’s okay. we’ll get you help. | 爸爸 如果你又犯毒瘾了 我们会帮你戒掉的 |
[24:09] | Chuck saw you earlier. | 恰克看到你和人在街头交易 |
[24:11] | I wasn’t buying drugs. | 我没有买毒品 |
[24:15] | A passport? you’re skipping town? | 护照? 你就这样谁也不告诉就走了 |
[24:18] | I’m gonna be a much better father to | 对你来说 有个父亲在多米尼加 |
[24:19] | You from dominica than I will be from jail. | 比有个父亲在监狱里面要强得多 |
[24:23] | No, dad. I know you’re scared, but we’ll get through the trial. | 别走爸爸 我知道你害怕 但我们会赢这次官司 |
[24:27] | No, we won’t. | 不 我们不能 |
[24:29] | I’m guilty, Nate. I’m facing 25 years. | 我会被判有罪 内特 我将面临25年的监禁 |
[24:36] | So all this stuff about things looking good and working out, huh? yeah. | 这就是你说过的官司在好转? |
[24:41] | What about mom? | 妈妈怎么办? |
[24:42] | Who do you think’s paying for the private plane? | 你以为是谁在为私家飞机买单 |
[24:46] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | 你怎么不告诉我这些呢 |
[24:47] | Cause I didn’t want you to know anything, be an accessory. | 我不想让你知道 不想让你成为从犯 |
[24:50] | This is the best thing for everyone. | 这样对每个人都是最好的 |
[24:52] | I need you to step up right now. | 为了你妈妈 我要你快点学会长大 |
[24:55] | Be the man of the family for your mother. | 成为家族中的真正的男子汉 |
[24:59] | It’s been that for a while now. | 我已经在长大了 |
[25:01] | Nate. | 内特 |
[25:04] | That’s for mom. | 这一拳是替妈妈打的 |
[25:27] | Looks like Nate isn’t a fan of the fish… | 看起来内特不喜欢吃鱼啊 |
[25:31] | Or his date. | 还有他的女友 |
[25:32] | Blair, I’m with Nate, and you’re at the singles table. | 布莱尔 我和内特一起 而你是在单身那桌的 |
[25:35] | Deal with it. | 面对现实吧 |
[25:40] | I just feel sorry for you is all. | 我只是为你感到遗憾罢了 |
[25:42] | Dating an Archibald is a tortured process– the endless supply | 和阿齐布尔德家的人约会是很痛苦的一件事 |
[25:45] | Of family drama, the fact that he never really got over Serena. | 没完没了的家庭悲剧 永远都走不出瑟琳娜的阴影 |
[25:50] | Though, | 尽管如此 |
[25:50] | Falling for someone who’s in love with | 还是喜欢一个爱上瑟琳娜的人 |
[25:52] | Serena– you already know how that feels, don’t you? | 你已经知道那是什么感受了 对不对? |
[25:56] | Hey, have you guys seen Chuck? it’s time fohis speech. | 看到恰克了吗? 到他致辞的时候了 |
[25:58] | I’ll look for him. maybe he’s with my date. | 我会去找他的 可能他和我的男朋友在一起 |
[26:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉了 |
[26:08] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:09] | It’s your dad. | 那是你爸爸啊 |
[26:10] | It’s bigger than… all the other stuff. | 比那些其他的个人恩怨要重要得多 |
[26:17] | Look, I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[26:20] | For all of it. | 为我所做过的一切 |
[26:22] | So am i. | 我也是 |
[26:25] | So you said you loved her. | 你说你爱过她 |
[26:29] | It’s, uh… | 那可真是… |
[26:31] | Well, I never heard you say that before… | 我从来没听过你对任何人… |
[26:35] | About anyone. | 说过这种话 |
[26:40] | Ready to go back in? | 准备回里面去了吗 |
[26:43] | I don’t think I’m going back in. | 我就不回去了 |
[26:45] | Just, um, tell Vanessa i– tell Vanessa what? | -就告诉瓦内萨我… -告诉瓦内萨什么? |
[26:54] | They’re looking for you inside. | 他们在里面找你呢 |
[27:07] | It’s a long story. | 这话说起来可就太长了 |
[27:10] | I have time. | 我正好有很多时间 |
[27:24] | No. hey, hey. don’t–don’t run away from me. | 不 别见到我就走开 |
[27:29] | Dan, it’s okay. | 丹 没事儿的 |
[27:31] | So you hooked up with Georgina. | 你和乔治娜在一起 |
[27:33] | I kinda figured that when I saw her coming out of | 而我今早看到她从你的卧室走出来 |
[27:35] | Your bedroom this morning, but i-i’m willing to let it go. | 但这些我本来打算不计较的 |
[27:42] | I don’t wanna break up with you. | 我只是不想和你分手 |
[27:48] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[27:53] | Maybe I want to break up with you. | 可能想要分手的人是我 |
[27:57] | Maybe I can’t just”let it go.” | 我可能不能做到像你一样”不计较” |
[27:58] | You lied to me over and over, and it was easy for you. | 你一次又一次的欺骗我 那对你来说很轻松 |
[28:02] | No, it wasn’t easy. | 不 那样我并不轻松 |
[28:03] | I got seduced by a girl pretending to be someone else, and you knew. | 我被一个试图装成别人的女孩勾引 而你知道 |
[28:06] | But I couldn’t say anything. | 但我什么都不能说的 |
[28:08] | Because you– you were afraid I’d find out you thought you killed someone. | 因为你害怕我发现你杀了人 |
[28:11] | I was hoping you’d understand. | 我只是希望你理解我 |
[28:14] | I am the most understanding person in the world. | 我是世界上最善解人意的人了 |
[28:20] | But this? | 可这事情呢? |
[28:21] | And–and–and this is not about who you used to be, your “past, | 这不关乎你曾经怎么样 也不关乎我们 |
[28:24] | ” or who you were when we met. | 认识之前的你是怎么样的人 |
[28:25] | I mean, the only reason I was with Georgina was because yesterday morning, | 我唯一要和乔治娜在一起的原因就是昨天早上 |
[28:28] | You slept with two random guys you met in a bar. | 你和两个在酒吧都不认识的家伙随便就上了床 |
[28:30] | No, no, i-i didn’t. I just said that. | 不 我没有 我只是说说 |
[28:37] | How is that less crazy? | 这还不够疯狂吗 |
[28:39] | Because I thought it would be easier to forgive than what I really did. | 因为我想那样说你会更容易原谅我 |
[28:50] | So what, Dan? | 你说该怎么做吧 丹 |
[28:52] | We’re exactly where we were at the | 当初我们一起吃拜斯早午餐的地方就是这里 |
[28:53] | Bass’ brunch when we first started dating. | 我们从那时候开始约会的 |
[28:56] | I’m not who you thought I was, and you can’t forgive that. | 我不是你想象的那种人 但你始终不能原谅我 |
[29:00] | I-i just think too much has happened. | 我只是在想我们之间发生了太多事情了 |
[29:03] | I don’t know how to make things go back to what they were. | 我不知道我们怎样才能再回到过去 |
[29:07] | So that’s it then? | 你要说的就只有这些 是吗 |
[29:10] | It’s just… | 这就像是… |
[29:13] | “have a good summer. I’ll– I’ll see you back at school”? | “假期愉快学校见” 这样平常? |
[29:26] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[29:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:46] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我想致敬酒词 |
[29:56] | My father is someone who goes after what he wants, | 我爸爸就是那种对他想要的穷追不舍的人 |
[29:59] | And Lily Van Der Woodsen was no exception. | 而从结果来看莉莉·范德·伍德森也不例外 |
[30:02] | In typical Bass man fashion, his pursuit was direct, and at times, | 他是典型的拜斯家族男人 追求直接 |
[30:06] | not exactly subtle. | 并不是那么的精心追求 |
[30:17] | One thing I learned from my father’s courtship | 我在我爸爸追求莉莉这件事上学到了 |
[30:19] | Of lily is the importance of perseverance– that in | 富有耐心是多么的重要 |
[30:23] | The face of true love, you don’t just give up, | 在真爱面前 你永远不要放弃 |
[30:26] | Even if the object of your affection is begging you to. | 即使是你爱的人求你放过她 |
[30:32] | And one thing I learned from Lily is the importance of forgiveness. | 我在莉莉身上学到是原谅 |
[30:37] | She gave my father the gift of a second chance, and in kind, | 她给我父亲的第二次机会就是送给他最好的礼物 |
[30:41] | I’ve watched him become someone actually worthy of that gift. | 就我看来 我父亲也变成一个值得她垂青的好人 |
[30:45] | And one day, | 在未来的某一天 |
[30:49] | I hope I’ll be lucky enough to find someone | 我希望我也能够有幸找到一个 |
[30:54] | who will do the same for me. | 对我这样好的人 |
[31:00] | To the happy couple. | 为这对快乐的夫妇干杯 |
[31:18] | That was quite a speech. | 这个致辞真的很精彩啊 |
[31:21] | All your hard work must have paid off. | 你的努力没白费啊 |
[31:23] | That wasn’t what I wrote. | 这不是我事先写好的 |
[31:25] | I was inspired in the moment. | 我只是感于此情此景 |
[31:28] | Look, I know I said some horrible things, even for me. | 我知道我说过一些很糟的话 我自己都觉得很糟 |
[31:32] | You mean blogging to gossip girl about our sex | 你是说发给八卦天后的博客上面我们的性生活 |
[31:34] | Life and comparing me to your dad’s sweaty old horse? | 还有说我在床上和你爸爸的小马一样狂野? |
[31:37] | What’s your point? | 你说什么呢? |
[31:39] | What’s yours? | 你说呢? |
[31:42] | You don’t belong with Nate. | 你不属于内特 |
[31:45] | Never have, never will. | 从来都不属于 也永远都不会属于 |
[31:48] | You don’t belong with anyone. | 你不属于任何人 |
[32:00] | Oh, sorry. i, uh, I’m looking for Vanessa. | 不好意思 我上来找瓦内萨的 |
[32:02] | Have you seen her? I’m trying to get out of here. | 你看到她了吗? 我要走了 |
[32:06] | No, I haven’t seen her. | 我沒有看到她 |
[32:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:12] | Serena, Dan, out on the floor. oh, no, thank you. | -这不是瑟琳娜和丹吗? -不了谢谢你 |
[32:16] | Oh, no. no, no. the bride and groom are asking for photos. here we go. | 不 新人要求我来照相 来吧 |
[32:18] | Oh, that’s not necessary. yes, it is. | -其实不必了 -不 一定要照相 |
[32:21] | You’re gonna want to remember this night forever, yeah? | 这是多么难忘的一晚 不是吗? |
[32:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:30] | Just smile. | 微笑就好了 |
[32:37] | Let’s take it slow this time. | 这次我们慢慢来 |
[32:39] | Do it right. | 好好来 |
[32:42] | Chuck bass is a romantic. | 恰克·拜斯改走浪漫路线了? |
[32:45] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢? |
[32:47] | Now you do. | 现在你就知道了 |
[32:50] | That’s all that matters. | 其他都无关紧要 |
[33:03] | He’s gone. you can let go now. | 好了他走了 你也可以放手了 |
[33:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:07] | I don’t want to. | 可我不想放手 |
[33:42] | One week later | 一周后 |
[33:46] | Hey, Jen. ooh! oh, my god, dad. | -你好啊 珍妮 -我的天啊 爸爸 |
[33:48] | Well, hello to you, too. | 好吧 你也好 |
[33:49] | Mom’s out getting bagels, Dan’s at the gallery, and the mail just came. | 妈妈出去买面包了 丹去了画廊 我刚收到信 |
[33:52] | Well, I appreciate the play-by-play. | 谢谢你的情况通报 |
[33:53] | It feel as if I’m there. | 我感觉身临其境 |
[33:54] | Yeah, well, uh, the letter came from parsons about my internship. | 对啊 我收到关于我实习的信 |
[33:58] | And what does it say? | 结果如何? |
[33:58] | I don’t know. I’m too scared to open it. | 我不知道 我不敢打开看 |
[34:00] | What if I didn’t get it? what if you did? | -如果我没得到怎么办? -如果你得到了呢? |
[34:04] | Okay. I’m opening it. hold my hand over the phone. I got ya. | -好吧我要开信了 在电话里牵我的手 -没问题 |
[34:09] | And… | 情况是… |
[34:12] | Aah! I got it! | 我被录取了! |
[34:13] | That’s great, Jen. | 太棒了! 珍妮 |
[34:14] | Does it say who it’s with? | 信上有没有说是去哪里工作? |
[34:15] | Yeah. um, it’s with… | 有的 是去… |
[34:20] | Eleanor waldorf designs. | 埃莉诺·霍道夫设计公司 |
[34:22] | Well, isn’t that Blair’s mom? | 那不是布莱尔的妈妈的公司吗? |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:26] | Yeah, it sure is. | 当然是 |
[34:27] | So… tuscany with Chuck? | 不错啊 和恰克去托斯卡纳 |
[34:30] | Sounds romantic… | 听起来很浪漫啊 |
[34:31] | Minus the Chuck part. | 除去和恰克的那部分 |
[34:34] | He invited me– in his father’s private plane. | 是他邀请我的 坐他爸爸的私人飞机 |
[34:37] | And I was headed to france, so… hmm. | 我本来也是要去法国的 所以说… |
[34:39] | So it’s worth a week with Chuck to avoid airport security? | 就为了躲避机场安检而和恰克约会一星期? |
[34:44] | Oh, don’t worry. I’m gonna frisk him. | 放心吧 我会搜他身的 |
[34:45] | Oh! b., gross! | 不要太恶心了 B |
[34:48] | What can I say? he brings out the worst in me. | 我也不明白 他发掘出我身上坏的一面 |
[34:51] | And weirdly, I think I bring out the best in him. | 相反的 我发掘出他最好的一面 |
[34:53] | He’s been a perfect gentleman this whole week. | 他这个星期都很绅士 |
[34:56] | Is that why you’re driving yourself to the airport? | 这就是为什么你自己去机场吗? |
[34:58] | He wanted to see his dad before he left. | 他想在走之前见一下他爸爸 |
[35:00] | Besides, we’re taking the helicopter to teterboro. | 而且我们一起坐直升机去机场 |
[35:03] | I have to sit in the jump seat so that I can | 我得坐到弹跳座椅上 |
[35:05] | Tell the pilot if I have any thoughts on his flying. | 以便我随时通知飞行员对飞行的意见 |
[35:07] | Oh, b., what’s it gonna take to get relax? Chuck. | -B 到底要怎样你才能放松? -惟有恰克 |
[35:12] | Oh! god! | 我的天啊 |
[35:13] | My ears are bleeding! make it stop! | 我的耳朵都流血了 别再说了 |
[35:17] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧? |
[35:18] | Alone all summer without your best | 整个夏天都没有我们这帮 |
[35:20] | Friend who always gets you out of trouble? | 救你于水生火热之中的朋友相伴 |
[35:22] | Yeah. I’m– I’m looking forward to staying out of trouble for a while. | 对啊 所以我尽量不去惹麻烦 |
[35:25] | Have you talked to Dan? | 你有没有找丹谈过? |
[35:28] | No. not since the wedding. | 没有 从婚礼开始就没有说过话了 |
[35:30] | It’s for the best– for him, for me. | 这样对他和对我都是最好的 |
[35:36] | I’m fine. | 我没问题的 |
[35:38] | Yeah, I’ll be taking off soon. | 好吧 我马上要走了 |
[35:39] | I wanted to catch my dad before I left, see how the honeymoon went, | 想在临走前见一下爸爸 问问他蜜月过的怎样 |
[35:42] | Catch a glimpse of a man in love. | 看看恋爱中的男人的样子 |
[35:44] | Well, why don’t you just take a look in the mirror, chuck? | 那你还不如去照照镜子 恰克 |
[35:47] | Taking Blair to europe, huh? | 带布莱尔去欧洲啦? |
[35:48] | Things are getting pretty serious. it’s no big deal. | -看来你这次是认真的 -没什么的 |
[35:50] | My dad’s jet was going to italy on business. | 我爸爸的飞机正好去意大利 |
[35:52] | Blair was going to france. | 布莱尔也要去法国 |
[35:54] | So are you planning to spend the summer sweating it out in brooklyn? | 你打算在布鲁克林过炎热的夏天吗? |
[35:59] | Uh, I think my time across the bridge is over. | 我认为我不会在那待多久了 |
[36:02] | Nathaniel, what happened with you and punky brewster? | 内特尼尔 最近和你女朋友怎么样了? |
[36:05] | So tell me. what–what exactly happened with you and man-bangs? | 跟我说说 你和有刘海的男生最近怎样? |
[36:08] | He is prettier than me, but that wasn’t the problem. | 他是比我漂亮 不过那并不是问题的关键 |
[36:10] | And so what wait then? | 那你在等什么 |
[36:11] | The, uh, the whole perpetually stoned, brooding guy thing? | 那是因为那些男生的坏毛病吗? |
[36:13] | I actually enjoyed the quiet. | 我其实蛮喜欢现在的安静生活 |
[36:14] | It was a nice change of pace from you. oh. was it his past with Serena? | -我不再喜欢你这类男生而已 -因为他和瑟琳娜的过去吗? |
[36:18] | No. that’s just your issue. | 不 那是你的问题 |
[36:21] | It must’ve been, uh, the–the different worlds thing, right? | 那问题肯定是来自不同世界引起的吧? |
[36:22] | One of you always feeling like a fish out of water? | 你们其中一个会觉得很难受对吧? |
[36:28] | I know exactly what you’re doing. | 我知道你的目的 |
[36:30] | Ask me enough questions about Nate, and I won’t ask you about Serena. | 无停得问我内特的事 我就没法问瑟琳娜的事了 |
[36:32] | Best offense is always a strong defense. | 进攻就是最好的防守 |
[36:36] | I, um… | 其实我 |
[36:38] | I’m not ready to talk about it. | 还没有准备好开口 |
[36:41] | Her. | 讲关于她的事情 |
[36:42] | Good. then maybe it’ll be quiet for 30 seconds. | 好极了 总算可以安静30秒了 |
[36:44] | No, no, no, no, no. you better get used to it, abrams. | 想得倒美 你最好赶快习惯 艾布拉姆斯 |
[36:46] | Welcome to the summer of Dan Humphrey, babblin’ at your ass 24/7, | 欢迎加入丹·汉弗瑞的暑假 不停唠叨 |
[36:50] | From dusk till dawn. | 从早到晚 |
[36:51] | Come labor day, you’re gonna be so sick of me. | 估计到了劳动节你就会听到想吐了 |
[36:54] | It’s been 13 years, and I’m still not sick of you. | 我听你唠叨了13年都不会想吐 |
[36:56] | Oh, not for lack of trying. | 只是你没有尝试过而已 |
[36:59] | Vanessa’s a great girl, but I have too much going on right now. all right. | -瓦内萨是个好女孩 只不过我现在太忙了 -好吧 |
[37:02] | All right. bye. hey! | -就这样 再见 -真巧啊 |
[37:05] | Hey! I was just seeing off Blair. | -你好! -我刚见完布莱尔 |
[37:07] | I was just on the phone with Chuck. | 我刚和恰克通完电话 |
[37:09] | Blair and Chuck–now there’s a couple you can root for. | 布莱尔和恰克 真是让人高兴的一对啊 |
[37:13] | Yeah, well, if they’re happy, I guess I’m happy. | 是啊 只要他们开心 我想我也会开心的 |
[37:15] | Oh, come on, Nate. when have you ever been happy? | 别骗人了 内特 你什么时候开心过呢? |
[37:18] | Wow! the gloves are off today, aren’t they? | 你要开始纠缠不休了 是不是? |
[37:20] | I am feeling frisky. | 我现在特别开心 |
[37:22] | You know how I get in the summer. yeah, I do. | -你也知道去年夏天让我充满活力 -的确 |
[37:25] | Well, you won’t have to witness any of it. | 放心你不会再看到的 |
[37:27] | I’m locking myself away in the hamptons house. | 我会把自己锁在汉普顿的家里 |
[37:30] | Well, it is a summer to reflect… alone. | 好好地 一个人反省自己 |
[37:33] | I could not agree more. | 我非常赞成 |
[37:35] | I just need to take a break away from everything and everyone. | 我也想暂时离开这纷乱的一切 |
[37:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:47] | Um, if you wanna reflect alone together, I’ll be around. | 如果你想一起反省 随时找我 |
[37:53] | What are you up to now? | 现在你有什么事吗? |
[37:59] | Excuse me. is that the Bass helicopter? no, it’s not here yet. | -请问那是拜斯家的直升机吗? -不 还没到 |
[38:03] | Are you on the Bass marketing team, too? no, I’m a guest of Chuck Bass. | -你也是拜斯营销队的一员? -不 我是恰克·拜斯的贵宾 |
[38:07] | If he’s anything like his father, he must be… terrifying. | 如果他像他爸爸一样 他现在一定很害怕 |
[38:11] | He’s not all bad. he is taking me to tuscany. that’s romantic. | -他也没有那么坏 要带我去托斯卡纳 -那很浪漫 |
[38:15] | So where is he? on his way. | -他在哪里? -在路上了 |
[38:17] | I had to get here early. I like the jump seat. oh. | -我得早点到这里因为我喜欢弹跳座椅 -不会吧? |
[38:20] | What? nothing. it’s just… I like the jump seat. | -怎么了? -没什么 碰巧我也很喜欢弹跳座椅 |
[38:24] | I have this thing about flying, and it makes me feel more… in control? | -我坐飞机有种嗜好… -控制一切的欲望? |
[38:28] | Yeah. yeah. | -没错 -我就知道 |
[38:33] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[38:34] | Blair. I should get going. | 是布莱尔 我得出发了 |
[38:37] | I just wanted to see you before I disappeared for the summer. | 我想在我消失前见见你 |
[38:40] | I’m glad you had a good trip. | 很高兴你的蜜月过得很开心 |
[38:41] | I hope you have a good trip, too. you deserve it. | 祝你也有个开心的假期 你应得的 |
[38:45] | And, I must say, I’m proud of you. | 我得说 你让我骄傲 |
[38:48] | Dad, my best man speech was a week ago, and it was nothing. | 伴郎的发言已经是一周前的事了 那不算什么 |
[38:51] | Polite? modest? you really are growing up. | 礼貌而谦虚 你真的长大了 |
[38:53] | Let’s not get carried away. | 先别说这套 |
[38:56] | I plan on holding on to my youth for as long as possible. | 我还想尽可能享受多些美好的青春年华 |
[38:58] | Sometimes that choice isn’t up to you. | 有时候那不由得你选择 |
[38:59] | That’s the best thing about Blair. | 那就是布莱尔最好的地方 |
[39:02] | She knows me, knows I’ll never change. | 她了解我 她知道我永远不会变 |
[39:05] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[39:07] | Until you take her away to europe on a private jet. | 一旦你带她坐私人飞机去欧洲 |
[39:10] | That is gonna change everything. | 一切都不一样了 |
[39:13] | But that’s a good thing, son. | 可是那是件好事 儿子 |
[39:16] | Having a real girlfriend will force you to learn about responsibility, | 认真的交一个女朋友会让你学到责任感 |
[39:21] | Sacrifice, being faithful, | 牺牲自我 对爱人的忠诚 |
[39:25] | taking into account somebody else’s feelings, | 顾及他人的感受 |
[39:28] | Not just your own. | 而不是总考虑自己 |
[39:30] | Feelings? | 感受? |
[39:33] | All the partying and the women… | 之前的派对和女人… |
[39:36] | You will come back from this summer a new man. | 这个暑假过后 你会变成真正的男子汉 |
[39:41] | Take my word for it. | 记住我说的话 |
[39:45] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[39:48] | Oh! there you are. this is Amelia. | 你在这里啊 这位是阿米利亚 |
[39:52] | She’s been helping me with the apartment renovations. | 她一直在帮我忙公寓装修的事情 |
[39:54] | Great. nice to meet you. | 好啊 很高兴见到你 |
[40:01] | Can’t wait to see you, B | 等不急见你了 B |
[40:26] | Amelia. | 阿米利亚 |
[40:28] | A moment? | 稍等一下 |
[40:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么意思? |
[40:39] | I was hoping we could discuss what you have planned for my room. | 我想和你谈谈对我房间的计划 |
[40:43] | And who are you? | 请问你是? |
[40:46] | I’m Chuck Bass. | 我是恰克·拜斯 |
[41:00] | everything all right? | 你还好吧? |
[41:01] | Yeah. it–it’s Chuck. | 是恰克 |
[41:03] | I guess his dad is getting in late, | 他爸爸可能会晚点到 |
[41:04] | And he won’t be able to make the flight. | 他可能赶不及这趟飞机了 |
[41:07] | But he’s booking something commercial. | 但是他肯定订了其他的机票 |
[41:09] | Well, I’d be willing to flip you for the jump seat. | 我很愿意在飞机上为你效劳 |
[41:16] | Bart did just get the jet reupholstered, | 巴特的确给飞机重新装潢过 |
[41:18] | And I do like when the ladies make you those cookies. | 我也喜欢那些女士给你做饼干的时候 |
[41:22] | What’s ten hours? | 十小时又算什么呢? |
[41:23] | Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? | 小别胜新婚嘛 对吧? |
[41:25] | They say a leopard can’t change his spots, | 有人说本性难移 |
[41:28] | But some things do change | 但有些事的确会改变 |
[41:30] | — the path not taken can become a road trip… | 没走过的路可以去探险 |
[41:36] | Being grounded can lead to something ground-breaking… | 被关禁闭却能激发出许多新意 |
[41:50] | And whether they’re sweating it out on the sultry streets or | 不管是在街上汗流浃背 |
[41:54] | Cooling their heels in the hamptons, no one does summer like new yorkers. | 还是在汉普顿享受清凉 纽约客的夏天绝对独特 |
[41:59] | Grab your shades and your sunblock. | 带上墨镜和防晒油 |
[42:01] | This one looks like a scorcher. | 今年夏天一定会炙热难奈 |
[42:03] | Until then, you know you love me. | 但夏天之后…你知道你爱我的 |
[42:06] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | XOXO 八卦天后 |