时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You want to be part of this world, Jenny, | 珍妮 你要想加入我们这个群体 |
[00:03] | You need to decide if all this is worth it. | 你得决定自己是否值得这么做 |
[00:11] | Oh, my god!You’ll never believe what’s on “gossip girl.” | 天! 你绝对猜不到八卦天后都说了什么 |
[00:13] | Someone saw Serena getting off a train at grand central. | 有人看到瑟琳娜在中央车站下车了 |
[00:18] | I thought everything was good between us. | 我还以为我们相处得很好呢 |
[00:19] | It was… before I found out you had sex with my boyfriend. | 没错… 在我发现你和我男友上床以前 |
[00:23] | The best friend and the boyfriend… that’s pretty classy, S. | 最好的朋友和男朋友 真不错 S |
[00:30] | You’d really go out with some guy you don’t know? | 你真的想和个陌生人一起出去约会? |
[00:31] | Well, he can’t be worse than the guys I do know. | 他不会比我认识的家伙差的 |
[00:33] | Well, our kids were bound to meet. it’s a small island. | 我们的孩子注定会相遇 这世界很小 |
[00:35] | Are you sure it’s not some ploy you’re using to get to me? | 你确定这不是用来接近我的策略? |
[00:45] | Did you sleep with her, huh? | 你和她上床了 |
[00:46] | I know how long you and I have been best friends, okay? | 我知道我们曾经是很好的朋友 |
[00:48] | No, it’s not okay, Chuck. from now on, you stay away from me. | 不 这很糟 恰克 从现在开始离我远点 |
[00:51] | -Did something happen last night? -yes. | -昨晚发生什么了吗? -是的 |
[00:54] | -I’m done. -I lied, and I stole, and I lost the respect of my family… | -我受够了 -撒谎 偷盗 失去家人的尊重… |
[00:58] | For what? | 那是为了什么? |
[00:59] | I tried to warn you. there’s a price to pay. | 我警告过你 那代价是很高的 |
[01:02] | Lily, would you do me the honor of being my wife? | 莉莉 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[01:05] | He proposed before we left, and I’m going to say yes. | 我们走前他向我求婚了 我准备答应 |
[01:10] | One thing I learned… that in the face of true love, | 我学到了一点… 在真爱面前 |
[01:12] | You don’t just give up, | 你不会就这样放弃它 |
[01:13] | Even if the object of your affection is begging you to. | 即使你爱的人恳求你放弃 |
[01:16] | I’m not who you thought I was, and you can’t forgive that. | 我不是你想的那种人 你不会原谅的 |
[01:19] | I don’t know how to make things go back to what they were. | 我不知道怎么让一切回到从前 |
[01:21] | I’m locking myself away in the Hamptons. | 我把自己关在汉普顿里了 |
[01:24] | -You know how I get in the summer. -yeah, I do. | -你知道我这夏天得到了什么 -我知道 |
[01:26] | If you want to reflect together, I’ll be around. | 如果你想一起反省 我就在这里 |
[01:32] | And who am i? | 我是谁? |
[01:34] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 那是个小秘密 |
[01:37] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我 |
[01:48] | Unlike the rest of us, sex, lies and scandal never take a vacation. | 与我们不同 性 谎言和丑闻不会放假 |
[01:53] | Instead, | 相反 |
[01:54] | They take the Long island expressway and head east to the Hamptons. | 它们上了长岛高速往东朝汉普顿去了 |
[01:58] | Some would say summer is their busiest season. | 有人说夏天是他们最忙的时候 |
[02:08] | Think park avenue, but with tennis whites and bain de soleil. | 想想公园大道 白色网球服和日光浴 |
[02:12] | The players change, but the game remains the same. | 球员换了 但比赛仍然一样 |
[02:21] | This is so great. | 这感觉真好 |
[02:23] | Mmm. are you sure Serena’s still okay with covering for you? | 嗯 你觉得瑟琳娜还会替你掩饰吗? |
[02:27] | -She was a little cold. -Oh, she’s totally fine. | -她很冷淡呢 -哦 她那没事的 |
[02:30] | Mmm. but you haven’t told her anything? | 嗯 但是你还什么都没告诉她? |
[02:33] | All she knows is that I’m seeing someone | 她只知道我在和某人约会 |
[02:35] | I’m not ready to introduce to anyone just yet. | 我还没打算现在就说呢 |
[02:39] | Or ever. | 或者永远不说 |
[02:41] | Look, she needed time to decompress from her breakup anyway. | 瞧 她刚分手 需要点时间减轻压力 |
[02:46] | Covering for me works for her, too. | 替我保密很适合她的 |
[02:57] | Let’s go to my place before somebody spots us. | 在有人认出我们前去我那吧 |
[02:59] | Your house? | 你的房子? |
[03:00] | I thought we couldn’t. | 我想我们不能去 |
[03:03] | There’s always the guesthouse. | 在那一直是在客房 |
[03:15] | Girls, you don’t know how thankful I am to have | 美女们 你们不知道我会有多感激 |
[03:17] | Finally found a use for geometry in my daily life. | 终于在生活中找到了几何学的用处 |
[03:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:29] | Spotted…Blair Waldorf at Charles de Gaulle homeward bound. | 现场报道… 在法国的布莱尔·霍道夫回家了 |
[03:34] | What could possibly make queen B. | 是什么能让女王B |
[03:36] | Abandon her two dads before labor day? | 在劳动节前离开她的两个爸爸? |
[03:39] | -We bet Chuck Bass wants to know. -Mr. Chuck? | -恰克·拜斯肯定想知道 -恰克先生? |
[03:43] | Is there something you need care taking of? | 你需要照顾什么吗? |
[03:46] | The only thing I need to take care of is you… | 我只需要照顾的是你… |
[03:51] | And you… | 和你… |
[03:54] | And you. | 还有你 |
[03:57] | Also spotted… Serena Van der Woodsen on Cooper’s beach… | 还有 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森在库柏沙滩 |
[04:01] | Alone again. | 再次独自一人 |
[04:07] | We’ve heard talk that things are heating up with Nate Archibald. | 关于内特 阿齐布尔德的传闻举日沸腾 |
[04:12] | And where there’s smoke, there’s usually fire. | 哪里有烟 哪里就有火 |
[04:15] | But if that’s the case, | 但是如果是那样 |
[04:17] | Why has Nate fallen right off our radar and Serena, as always, | 为什么内特消失了而瑟琳娜和往常一样 |
[04:21] | Sighted solo? | 被发现独自一人? |
[04:23] | Wonder what she’d do if she knew lonely boy wasn’t so lonely anymore. | 不知当她知道孤独男孩不再孤独会怎样 |
[04:29] | “‘things happen, people change’…” | “‘时代变迁 人们也变了’…” |
[04:31] | You know, i-i’ve been Harris’ assistant all summer. | 你知道 整个夏天我都是雷林的助手 |
[04:33] | How come I don’t know you? | 我怎么会不认识你呢? |
[04:35] | I was at his symposium at the 92nd street y in june. | 我去过他7月在92街办的研讨会 |
[04:38] | No way. no, if you were there, we would have met. | 不对 如果你在那 我们早见面了 |
[04:40] | “…and dish up justice. | “…维持正义” |
[04:42] | “you considered violence and you considered reconciliation.” | “你考虑过暴力也考虑过和解” |
[04:47] | How about now… | 现在怎么样… |
[04:49] | We can meet whenever you want? | 你什么时候想见我都行 |
[05:02] | I had my eye on her. | 我注意到她了 |
[05:04] | -I-i don’t think she noticed, sir. I read from your favorite chapter. | -她没注意到 先生 -我读了你最爱的章节 |
[05:07] | Or did you not notice? | 或者说你没注意到 |
[05:08] | Uh, you know, I’ve heard that chapter so many times, | 你知道 那章我已经听过很多遍了 |
[05:10] | Sometimes I think I wrote it myself. | 有时我都觉得是我自己写的了 |
[05:15] | Speaking of, where is that story of yours? | 说到这个 你写的在哪儿 |
[05:17] | You know, the one your internship requires you turn in? | 你知道 那个实习期时要求交的? |
[05:20] | -Yeah, it’s, uh, it’s imminent. -So is death. Be more specific. | -是啊 快到时间了 -死亡也是 更精确点说 |
[05:24] | I-i’m just doing a polish.it’s basically done. | 只是再润色下 基本完成了 |
[05:27] | Noah Shapiro at the “paris review” is looking forward to it. | 《巴黎评论》的诺亚·夏皮诺会很期待的 |
[05:29] | And calling him was an amazing thing to do for me. | 给他打电话对我来说是很棒的事 |
[05:31] | Really, thank you. | 真的 谢谢 |
[05:32] | I told him it would be even better than your piece in the “new yorker.” | 我告诉过他在《纽约客》上发表会更好 |
[05:37] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[05:38] | Oh, it’ll be on your desk first thing in the morning, sir. | 明早它会被最先摆在您桌上 先生 |
[05:40] | Why don’t you go home and finish now? | 为什么你现在不回家完成它呢? |
[05:44] | -Hey! where have you been hiding? -Hey. | 你刚才藏哪去了 |
[05:46] | Thought you asked me to meet you here. | 我想你让我到这来找你的 |
[05:48] | You know what? unfortunately, i-i-i have to go. | 真是太不巧了 看来我得走了 |
[05:50] | Rain check for tomorrow? | 明天再约你好吗 |
[05:53] | -I’ll make it up. I promise. -Okay. | -我保证会补偿你的 -好吧 |
[05:55] | Well, well, well, lonely boy. | 噢 哦 孤单男孩 |
[05:57] | Maybe dating and dumping Serena wasn’t such a bad idea. | 也许跟瑟琳娜爽约并不是件坏事 |
[06:01] | Looks like it’s time to give you a new nickname. | 看来是时候给你个新外号了 |
[06:03] | How about “playboy”? | “花花公子” 怎么样? |
[06:05] | People, people, I’m worried. | 来人啦 来人啦 我很担心 |
[06:07] | Eleanor returns next week, and we are still behind. | 埃莉诺下个礼拜就要回来了 可我们还没进展 |
[06:11] | Now since I have to go to that party this weekend, I won’t be around, | 看来这周末我要去参加那个派对了 |
[06:13] | And therefore, neither will you, | 所以不能看着你们了 |
[06:15] | So you better get twice as much work done today, or you will regret it. | 你们得加倍工作了 否则后果自负 |
[06:19] | As for Little J., looks like this summer has been all work and no play. | 小珍妮的夏天看来只有工作了 |
[06:24] | You can’t be finished. | 看来你完不成了 |
[06:25] | There’s no way you could possibly be finished. | 没有一点可能性 |
[06:28] | Don’t you do anything when you leave here, Ginny? | 你就不能在离开前做点贡献么 基妮? |
[06:30] | Um, actually, | 事实上 |
[06:32] | I was hoping I could show you something I’ve been working on. | 我希望你能看看我的功课 |
[06:34] | This isn’t school. I don’t look at your work. | 这不是学校 我没有义务检查你的功课 |
[06:39] | I was an intern once, too. it gets better. | 我以前也是实习生 你比我好多了 |
[06:44] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[06:46] | Oh, it’s a dress I made for the white party. | 是我自己为婚礼派对设计的裙子 |
[06:48] | For the Vitamin Water party? | 维他命之源派对? |
[06:50] | Mm-hmm. who invited you? oh, lace? | 有人邀请你了么? 蕾丝? |
[06:52] | Ugh! it’s not even white. it’s bone. | 都不是白色的 是骨色 |
[06:56] | It’s way too big for you. don’t you know how to fit? | 对你来说太隆重了 知道该怎么穿么? |
[06:59] | It’s huge. well, | 盛装出席派对 |
[07:00] | it’s not actually for me. it’s for you. | 事实上这不是为我准备的 是给您的 |
[07:03] | Um, I’m not going to the party, so… | 我是不会参加派对的 |
[07:06] | So you thought I might wear some holly hobbie frock made by an | 你觉得我在内场拍照的时候 |
[07:10] | Intern so that when I get photographed, your work ends up in “w”? | 穿着一件实习生做的大袍子 然后给你个高分? |
[07:15] | If I’m gonna wear a custom anything, it’s gonna matter. | 如果我穿着客户的衣服 那都是事出有因的 |
[07:18] | Here’s what you asked for, Laurel. | 这是你要的 劳雷尔 |
[07:20] | Since you did so well with repairing the trim on the dead stock, | 既然你对处理存货很有心得 |
[07:24] | Match these up. | 把他们配起来 |
[07:25] | Oh, and put that away. eggshell gives me a migraine. | 记得放那边 黄毛丫头真叫我头痛 |
[07:37] | Well, I guess now’s as good a time as any to order dinner. | 我想现在是订餐时间了 |
[07:40] | -What do you want? indian? -Oh, it’s too hot for indian. | -想要吃点啥? 印度菜 -太辣了 |
[07:42] | How about popsicles? | 棒棒冰淇淋怎么样? |
[07:44] | Hey. where’s mom? | 妈妈呢? |
[07:44] | Oh, she and alex had tickets to “South Pacific.” | 他和亚历克斯去南太平洋了 |
[07:47] | -What is that, more homework? -Finish your story yet? | -这是啥? 课外作业吗 -别问了 |
[07:49] | -Almost. -good. | -差不多 -那好 |
[07:50] | I’m hoping by reading it that maybe I can | 我想我能发现 |
[07:52] | Figure out why you and Serena broke up anyway. | 你跟瑟琳娜分手的原因 |
[07:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:59] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也想 |
[08:03] | Hey, Jen, I’m gonna head out and get some food. | 珍妮 我出去弄点吃的 |
[08:04] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 一会儿回来 |
[08:08] | This is the first time I’ve seen you look in the mirror all summer. | 这个夏天第一次见你照镜子 |
[08:11] | Here I thought if you did, you’d turn to stone. | 每次见你这样 一定心里有鬼 |
[08:14] | You must be pretty nvous about | 看来你在为你将要冒的险 |
[08:15] | Something if you’re willing to take that risk. | 感到十分紧张啊 |
[08:17] | Ha ha, sis. I’m on my way out to Lily nd. | 姐姐 我正准备出去为莉莉办点事 |
[08:20] | With the triplets returning toio, | 随着三人的回归 |
[08:21] | I thought I’d continue my tour of South America. | 我在考虑继续我的南美之旅 |
[08:24] | -I’m thinking Argentina. -Then what are the flowers for? | -不知去阿根廷如何 -那些花是送给谁的 |
[08:27] | You wouldn’t perhaps have overheard | 你该不会是偷听到 |
[08:29] | a recent phone call with a certain | 我和我的好朋友打电话 |
[08:32] | Best friend of mine who mentioned | 从而知道 |
[08:33] | she’s on her way out here on the jitney? | 她正准备坐公车到这边来吧 |
[08:35] | What’s a jitney? | 公车是什么东西啊 |
[08:36] | If that’s your way of saying no, then I’m glad to hear it, | 如果这是你否认的方式的话 我洗耳恭听 |
[08:39] | Cause Blair will never forgive you for what you did to her. | 布莱尔永远不会原谅你对她做的那些事 |
[08:41] | Who told you that little piece of advice | 是谁这么跟你说的 |
[08:43] | your “boyfriend” Nate? | 你的所谓的男友内特吗 |
[08:44] | Nate didn’t say anything. | 内特可什么都没说 |
[08:45] | Good, ’cause I don’t think it’s wise taking | 那就好 因为我并不认为 |
[08:47] | Relationship advice from somebody in a fake relationship. | 听取一个并非朋友的人的意见是明智的 |
[08:50] | Call me crazy. | 我够疯狂吗 |
[08:53] | Enjoy another night alone with your thoughts. | 带着你的想法 好好的享受另一个夜晚吧 |
[08:59] | Good luck on your suicide mission. | 祝你的自杀行动成功 |
[09:04] | Spotted…Chuck Bass waiting for the jitney | 好戏登场 恰克·拜斯手握着玫瑰 |
[09:08] | a dozen roses in one hand, | 在等待着公车 |
[09:10] | His heart in the other. | 心系着即将到来的情人 |
[09:13] | You know what they say | 你该听过这句话 |
[09:15] | a man is a good thing to come home for, | 一个在家等你的男人 |
[09:17] | But an even better thing to come home with. | 不如一个陪你回家的男人 |
[09:29] | Ain’t karma a bitch? | 报应来得真快 对吧 |
[09:32] | We know Blair Waldorf is. | 我们应该知道布莱尔·霍道夫是何许人也 |
[09:51] | You didn’t do anything all summer? | 你整个夏天都无所事事吗 |
[09:53] | Please don’t tell me | 千万不要告诉我 |
[09:54] | you just sat around watching “The Closer” | 你整天就是吃着”Nick and Toni’s”的外卖 |
[09:56] | And eating takeout from Nick and Toni’s. | 坐在电视机旁看《罪案终结》 |
[09:57] | No, Della Femina. | 不 我看的是戴拉·费米尔 |
[10:00] | What about all those rumors I heard about you and Nate? | 那你如何解释你和内特的绯闻呢 |
[10:02] | Mnh-mnh-mnh. completely untrue. | 纯属虚构啊 |
[10:04] | They just got people off my back about being sad, | 只是用我的伤心来做挡箭牌 |
[10:06] | And then Nate could do whatever he wanted, | 内特就可以去做他想做的事了 |
[10:07] | So it worked out for both of us. | 这招对我们俩都很受用 |
[10:08] | You’re telling me | 你是想告诉我说 |
[10:09] | you didn’t have any fun with anyone all summer? | 整个夏天你都没有跟任何人出去玩吗 |
[10:12] | Oh, there was this hot lifeguard that asked me out. | 有一个救生员邀请我出去 |
[10:14] | But i, you know, i-i turned him down. | 但是我拒绝了他 |
[10:17] | What? are you crazy? | 什么 你脑子进水了吗 |
[10:19] | A hot lifeguard is like Kleenex… use once and throw away. | 救生员就像是张克里奈克斯面纸 用过扔掉就好了 |
[10:21] | You couldn’t ask for a better rebound. | 你都不用思考以后的事 |
[10:23] | I don’t think I’m ready. | 我觉得我还没有准备好 |
[10:24] | I-i still miss Dan sometimes… | 有些时候我还是会想着丹 |
[10:26] | More than sometimes… all the time. | 不只是有的时候 整天都在想 |
[10:28] | The only thing lamer than dating Dan Humphrey | 跟丹·汉弗瑞约会相比 更加糟糕的事 |
[10:30] | is mourning Dan Humphrey. | 就是缅怀你们以前的爱情 |
[10:33] | And the only reason you’re still sitting shivah is because | 而你对这段感情念念不忘的唯一原因 |
[10:35] | You haven’t gotten back out there | 就是因为你还没有走出来 |
[10:36] | and had your summer fling. | 进入到你的夏日狂欢中 |
[10:37] | Yeah, the triplets esquerda’d, | 是的 3人去埃斯克达(墨西哥小城) |
[10:39] | But not before teaching me | 但是不是在跟我说 |
[10:40] | some portuguese tongue twisters. | 一些葡萄牙的绕口令之前 |
[10:42] | I’ll seea. | 再见 |
[10:44] | James is the classiest guy I’ve ever met, you know? | 詹姆斯是我认识的最优秀的人 知道吗 |
[10:47] | He drinks Gin Martinis, and he speaks six languages, | 他喝杜松子马蒂尼酒 会六种语言 |
[10:50] | And he gave me this amazing Bulgari | 他送给我这条上面有一个金色字母B的 |
[10:54] | Pearl choker with a gold “B” clasp on it. | 宝格丽珍珠项链 |
[10:56] | Wait, I thought your dad gave you that. who’s James? | 这不是你爸爸给你的吗 詹姆斯又是谁 |
[11:00] | Oh, my god, B. | 天啊 B |
[11:02] | He sounds amazing. | 听起来他简直太棒了 |
[11:04] | The last time we talked, um… you hadn’t even met him. | 我们上次聊天的时候你还没认识他呢 |
[11:08] | Oh, I know! he swept me off my feet. | 没错 他对我可是言听计从 |
[11:11] | He’s so charming. plus, he tells the best stories. | 他魅力十足 此外 还很会讲故事 |
[11:13] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[11:15] | I am not. | 我可没有 |
[11:16] | Your eyes are doing that thing | 你的眼神告诉我 |
[11:17] | where they don’t match your mouth. | 你在撒谎 |
[11:18] | I wasn’t aware that robots got jealous. | 我懒得理会那些只会嫉妒的木头 |
[11:20] | Did they update your software while I was away? | 我离开这段时间你就没点长进吗 |
[11:22] | Come on. | 承认了吧 |
[11:23] | You and I both know this guy’s just a prop you bought | 你我都清楚这家伙是你用来伤害我的玩偶 |
[11:25] | To try to hurt me like I hurt you. | 就像当初我伤害你一样 |
[11:28] | you didn’t hurt me. | 你才没有伤害我 |
[11:32] | Well, I will admit, | 我不得不承认 |
[11:35] | Waiting for you in Tuscany the first few days | 起先在托斯卡纳区等你的时候 |
[11:37] | were mildly humiliating. | 确实有点让我难堪 |
[11:39] | But when I realized you weren’t gonna show, I rallied. | 但当我知道你不会出现以后 我就重振旗鼓 |
[11:42] | Luckily, I made a friend on the trip over. | 幸运的是 我在旅途中结识了一位朋友 |
[11:44] | Boring Ben… my dad’s ex-employee? | 我老爸的那个前雇员无趣的本吗 |
[11:46] | By the way, I had him fired just for you. | 顺便说下 因为你我已经把他炒了 |
[11:48] | Well, I owe him everything. he introduced me to James. | 看来 我真是欠他很多啊 他介绍詹姆斯给我认识了 |
[11:52] | You know, I think he might be the one. | 我觉得他也许是我的白马王子 |
[11:53] | -Prove it. -I don’t have to prove anything. | -证明给我看啊 -我不需要证明任何事情 |
[11:56] | But if you want to get to know James better, | 但如果你想进一步认识詹姆斯的话 |
[11:58] | I’ll bring him to dinner tonight. | 今晚我会带他来的 |
[12:00] | I’ll bet you’ll like him just as much as I do. | 我打赌你会跟我一样喜欢他的 |
[12:02] | Oh, and if by that you mean I won’t like him at all | 你说得对 我跟你一样 |
[12:04] | then you’re right. | 一点都不喜欢他 |
[12:06] | I’ll see you at 7:00. | 晚上7点见 |
[12:12] | Now how about we go find that lifeguard? | 现在 该去见见那个救生员了吧 |
[12:14] | But we have to stop at Nate’s first. | 但我们得先说说内特 |
[12:16] | He has something of mine that I need. | 他那儿有些我要的东西 |
[12:22] | Hey. how’s Vermont? | 喂 在佛蒙特感觉如何 |
[12:24] | Great. Vanessa and her parents were at last night’s gig. | 太棒了 瓦内萨和她父母去看了昨晚的公演 |
[12:26] | I didn’t even know she was up here. | 我之前都不知道她会来 |
[12:28] | When I asked her how Dan was doing, she didn’t answer. | 我问他丹最近怎样了 她没回答我 |
[12:31] | I had hoped maybe that | 我希望她能帮忙 |
[12:33] | she could help him get over Serena this summer. | 使他从瑟琳娜的事情中恢复过来 |
[12:34] | I don’t think Dan needs any help in that department, | 我倒觉得丹不需要什么帮助 |
[12:36] | -And I think Vanessa noticed. | 我想瓦内萨已经注意到了 |
[12:38] | -Is he still dating up a storm? | 他还是在疯狂的约会吗 |
[12:40] | Well, if you call a different girl every night “dating.” | 是的 如果每晚换个女孩也能叫做约会的话 |
[12:43] | I’m a little worried about him, dad. | 我有点担心他 爸爸 |
[12:45] | Is he there? | 他在旁边吗 |
[12:45] | He’s still sleeping. he was out pretty late last night. | 他还在睡觉呢 昨天很晚才回来 |
[12:47] | Have him call me when he wakes up. | 叫他醒后给我打个电话 |
[12:49] | Hey, you know, | 你还没告诉我 |
[12:50] | you haven’t told me how the dress went over. | 你的晚礼服做好了没有 |
[12:51] | Yeah, it’s over. | 是的 做好了 |
[12:52] | Uh, Laurel doesn’t want to wear it to the party. | 但是劳雷尔不想穿着它去参加派对 |
[12:54] | Well, why don’t you wear it? | 那你为什么不自己穿呢 |
[12:56] | Dad, | 老爸 |
[12:57] | As nice as it is that | 非常感谢你 |
[12:57] | you’re encouraging me to get my designs out there, | 鼓励我穿自己的作品 |
[13:00] | The White Party’s, like, super exclusive. | 但是婚礼派对很特别 |
[13:01] | I mean, summer interns do not get to go. | 暑期实习生是不能参加的 |
[13:03] | Last year, they even turned away Jack Johnson. | 去年 连杰克·约翰逊都没能参加 |
[13:05] | -Sounds like a party with taste. -Dad! | -听起来像是个不错的派对啊 -老爸 |
[13:08] | Also sounds like the kind of party | 听起来范德 伍德森家的人 |
[13:09] | the Van Der Woodsens would go to. | 应该会去参加的 |
[13:10] | Have you asked Eric about it? | 你有问过艾瑞克吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah, that might be a little awkward, | 可能有点尴尬吧 |
[13:14] | Considering the last conversation we had. | 我们最后一次谈话不怎么好 |
[13:16] | I sort of said some things I shouldn’t have. | 我说了些不该说的话 |
[13:18] | You know, maybe I should have just | 你知道吗 这个夏天 |
[13:19] | come with you this summer. | 我真应该跟你待在一起 |
[13:20] | Eleanor’s been in Paris, like, the entire time, | 埃莉诺整个夏天都在巴黎 |
[13:22] | And Laurel’s been so worried about everything. | 劳雷尔要操心所有的事 |
[13:25] | What if it was a waste? | 整个夏天都快浪费掉了 |
[13:26] | It’s not a waste if there’s time to change it. | 现在改变还来得及 |
[13:29] | Maybe you should start with Eric and then go from there. | 也许艾瑞克就是你改变的起点 |
[13:31] | -Thanks, dad. see you Sunday? -You know it. | -谢了 老爸 那周日见 -好的 |
[13:34] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[13:44] | Not today, kid. | 今天不营业 孩子 |
[13:46] | It’s all right, Joe. he’s with me. | 没事 乔 他来找我的 |
[13:49] | My sorry to interrupt you while you’re working. | 抱歉打扰你的工作 |
[13:50] | You wouldn’t be interrupting if you’d shown up on time. | 只要你按时到就不会打扰我 |
[13:53] | Something tells me you’re here empty-handed. | 看来你是空手而来的 |
[13:55] | All I need is, uh, one…one more day. | 能再给我一天时间吗 |
[13:57] | What, the last 60 weren’t good enough? | 过去的60天还不够吗 |
[14:00] | -I’m sorry, sir, but I… -Don’t sit. you’re not staying. | -非常抱歉 先生 我… -不要坐 你走吧 |
[14:04] | You told me you were serious about writing. | 你说过你在很认真的写 |
[14:06] | I-I know. I tried to write. | 我知道 我很努力了 |
[14:08] | I did. | 我尝试过了 |
[14:08] | But every time I sat down | 但每当我坐下来的时候 |
[14:10] | it’s just, there was something in the way. | 总有些事情干扰我 |
[14:11] | I couldn’t focus. | 我没法集中精力 |
[14:12] | Excuses are for the unemployed | 那么很抱歉 |
[14:14] | of which you are now one. | 你已经被解雇了 |
[14:15] | If you won’t do your homework, then neither will I. | 如果你做不好你的工作 我也没办法 |
[14:17] | You’ll get no letter of recommendation from me. | 我不会给你写封推荐信 |
[14:20] | W-working for you is very important to me. | 为您工作 对我来说很重要 |
[14:22] | Your action … only the opposite. | 但是你的行为恰恰相反 |
[14:25] | Drop my spare key in the mail. | 把我的备用钥匙放在邮箱里 |
[14:26] | That I’m sure you have time to do. | 这个你总有时间做吧 |
[14:43] | If it’s apology time, you’re about three months late. | 如果要道歉的话 你可是迟了3个月啊 |
[14:46] | -Eric, wait… -And let me guess. you want something. | -艾瑞克 听我说 -我猜你一定想要点什么东西 |
[14:48] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 你说的对 |
[14:51] | Um, does it help that the new me | 对一个想改过自新的人 |
[14:52] | just answered that honestly? | 这样诚实的回答可以吗 |
[14:53] | Not really. | 事实上不 |
[14:56] | Look, I know I acted | 听着 我知道我去年的表现 |
[14:58] | like a complete and total raging bitch last year. | 像个不折不扣的婊子 |
[15:01] | But what you don’t know is | 但你不知道 |
[15:02] | how bad I felt about it all summer. | 我整个夏天过得多糟 |
[15:04] | You were the only person that was friends with me for me, | 对我而言 你是我唯一的朋友 |
[15:06] | And I hurt you the worst. | 但我却伤害你最深 |
[15:09] | Well, you did get yours in the end. | 好吧 我原谅你了 |
[15:14] | And since it’s not like I have many fries myself, | 既然我自己也没有多少朋友 |
[15:16] | I guess I could use | 我想我就交了你这个 |
[15:18] | ery lying, manipulating, backstabbing one I can get. | 说谎话 利用我 诽谤我的朋友吧 |
[15:21] | What’d you have in mind? | 你有什么事情吗? |
[15:22] | Well, do you happen to be in the Hamptons right now? | 那么 你现在在汉普顿吗? |
[15:30] | Ooh. a honk instead of a knock. | 车喇叭响了 都不来敲门的 |
[15:32] | did someone order a townie? | 谁点了个城里小伙 |
[15:33] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[15:34] | The lifeguard’s got a camaro, | 救生员开了一辆卡马罗 |
[15:36] | And not in an ironic “i’ve got a camaro” way. | 我可没有讽刺的意思 |
[15:38] | Just go already. luck? | 准备走了吗 祝你好运 |
[15:40] | Yeah. you, too. mwah. | 你也是啊 |
[15:42] | Hey, and if anybody asks, I’m out with Nate, okay? | 如果有人问起的话 就说我和内特出去了 好吗 |
[15:45] | I still don’t understand what that’s about, but okay. | 我还是不知道怎么回事儿 但没问题 |
[15:47] | -Where is he tonight anyway? -I don’t know. bye. | -他昨晚去哪儿了 -我不知道 拜拜 |
[15:52] | I’m sorry I couldn’t see you all day. | 不好意思 我不能整天陪着你 |
[15:54] | IIt just got away from me. | 我老公刚刚才走 |
[15:56] | Oh, god. I wish the summer wasn’t ending. | 天啊 真希望夏天不会结束 |
[15:57] | I forgot how much fun it is. | 我都忘了这有多有趣了 |
[15:59] | Well, lots of people have affairs that last year-round. | 去年很多人都有外遇啊 |
[16:02] | Yeah, but I can’t get caught. | 是啊 但我可不能被逮住 |
[16:05] | I can be really sneaky. | 偷偷摸摸我在行 |
[16:07] | Sneaky is cute at your age. | 在你的年纪 偷偷摸摸是挺可爱的 |
[16:09] | A couple decades later, not so much. | 再过个几十年 可不一定了 |
[16:13] | Mmm. can we talk about this later? | 这些我们能等会再谈吗 |
[16:15] | If I’m so cute, let’s talk about this now. | 既然我可爱的话 那现在就谈吧 |
[16:21] | Why don’t I do something that shuts you up? | 还是让我来做点能让你闭嘴的事吗 |
[16:26] | So, James, did you have a chance to meet Harold and, uh… | 詹姆斯 你有去见哈罗德和… |
[16:30] | What is his boyfriend’s name again? | 他男朋友叫啥来着? |
[16:32] | Uh, Roman? only briefly at the chateau. | 罗曼? 就在城堡那稍微聚了下 |
[16:34] | Although cat didn’t seem to like me nearly as much. | 虽然那猫似乎不咋喜欢我 |
[16:38] | I have the scars to prove it. | 有伤痕为证 |
[16:39] | Well, you certainly have crammed an awful lot into such a short time together. | 那 这短短几天你肯定很遭罪 |
[16:43] | I wonder, has Blair had a chance to share her favorite movies with you yet? | 我在想 布莱尔有跟你分享她最爱的电影吗 |
[16:47] | “tiffany’s,” “roman holiday,” and of course, “charade.” | 蒂梵尼早餐 罗马假日 当然还有谜中迷 |
[16:52] | Oh, I thought your third favorite was “funny face.” | 我还以为第三名是”甜姐儿” |
[16:54] | It is. I hate “charade.” Chuck, stop harassing him. | 当然 我讨厌”谜中迷” 恰克 别烦他了 |
[16:57] | Yeah, uh, “how well do you know Blair Waldorf?” | 是啊 “你有多了解布莱尔·霍道夫吗?” |
[16:59] | Is kinda boring for those of us who actually know Blair Waldorf. | 对我们这些了解布莱尔·霍道夫的人来说是很无聊 |
[17:02] | Not to mention transparent. well, thank you, grandma. | -更别说那些显而易见的了 -谢谢你 奶奶 |
[17:05] | Why is it when you say that word it sounds like an insult? | 为什么这词用你嘴里说出来感觉很无礼呢? |
[17:08] | No, no, i-i don’t mind. | 不 不 我不介意 |
[17:10] | I would like to learn as much as I can about Blair, | 我愿意了解布莱尔的一切 |
[17:13] | And there’s no better way to learn than through a quiz. | 小测验是最好的办法 |
[17:16] | Well, it’s a shame you guys took a bus and not a limo. | 那我真遗憾 你们乘的公车而不是豪华轿车 |
[17:19] | I don’t know if you know this, but Blair loves a limo… sweetie, | -不知你是否知道 布莱尔爱豪华轿车 -亲爱的 |
[17:23] | Will you please pass me the salt and pepper? | 能把盐和胡椒递给我吗? |
[17:34] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:36] | I think I just lost my appetite. | 我想我没胃口了 |
[17:43] | Will you excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[17:53] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[18:04] | Look, I know what that pin means to you. | 听着 我明白那个别针对你的意义 |
[18:08] | You gave it to Nate the first time you said you loved him. | 你第一次对内特告白的时候 你给了他 |
[18:10] | Well, I asked for it back. | 我要回来了 |
[18:13] | I thought James should have it now. | 我想它应该属于詹姆斯 |
[18:19] | Do you, uh… | 你… |
[18:22] | Really feel the same way about him as you did Nate? | 真的像爱内特一样爱他吗 |
[18:25] | I do. | 是的 |
[18:31] | I’ll see you at school. | 学校见 |
[18:57] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[18:58] | My pin must have gotten caught on your sweater by mistake. | 我的别针不小心掉到你的毛衣上了 |
[19:02] | Oh, wow. I didn’t feel anything. | 我都没发觉呢 |
[19:04] | Neither did i. | 我也是 |
[19:24] | Well, Nathaniel, you have a choice… under the bed or out the window | 内特 选一个吧 躲床下还是跳窗外 |
[19:28] | What? | 什么 |
[19:29] | My husband just pulled up. your husband? | -我老公的车刚开进来 -你老公 |
[19:31] | I thought he wasn’t supposed to be home till next week. | 我以为他下礼拜才回来 |
[19:33] | Seems he’s home early. | 看来他提前回来了 |
[19:49] | Whoa. Nate? | 内特? |
[19:57] | What the hell’s his deal? I have no idea. | -他搞什么东东? -我不知道 |
[20:11] | Damn that mother-Chucker. | 那个死恰克 |
[20:13] | Ugh! he…he’s totally right. I don’t even like James. | 他都说中了 我甚至都不喜欢詹姆斯 |
[20:16] | Thank you. I was waiting for that. | 谢谢 就等你说这句 |
[20:18] | I only hooked up with him a week ago because | 我上礼拜才钓上他 |
[20:20] | I knew that I couldn’t get off the plane alone. | 就因为我知道我不能一个人下飞机 |
[20:22] | And it would kill me if Chuck knew that he’d ruined my summer. | 如果让恰克知道他毁了我的暑假 我非气死 |
[20:25] | Oh, b., I’m so sorry. | B 真遗憾 |
[20:27] | Was it really bad? | 真那么糟? |
[20:28] | I would be in my cabana at the hotel and there he would be. | 我本该在旅馆的小凉棚里 跟他一起 |
[20:32] | Amid all the fireworks on bastille day, | 结果在巴士底日看焰火的时候 |
[20:34] | All I could see was that Chuck Bass-tard. | 我能看到的却只有恰克·拜斯杂种 |
[20:37] | The limo’s taking me back in an hour. | 一小时后我的车来接我 |
[20:38] | You’re welcome to join me. dude, you’re not going to the white party? | -你可以跟我一起走 -哥们 真不去婚礼派对? |
[20:41] | Come on. pretty girls, white dresses. | 拜托 漂亮女孩 统一白裙子 |
[20:43] | Unless there’s a sprinkler, I don’t care. | 除非那儿有洒水车 我不在乎 |
[20:45] | Besides, it’s tourist season in the city. easy pickings. ah. | 而且 现在城里正好是旅游旺季 找妞容易 |
[20:50] | Okay, and I don’t want Blair throwing her callboy in my face. | 好吧 我不想看到布莱尔对着我炫耀她的新牛仔 |
[20:54] | At least I could have gotten a more interesting stand-in than James. | 我至少得找个比詹姆斯有趣一点的代替品 |
[20:57] | Do you know how hard it is to find a good fake boyfriend on short notice? | 你知道短时间内找个合适的假男友有多难? |
[21:00] | Well, he was smart and fun at tea yesterday, and he’s really cute, too. | 他昨天喝茶那会很帅很有趣啊 他真的很可爱 |
[21:04] | You don’t have to lie anymore, Serena. he served his purpose. | 你不用再骗人了 瑟琳娜 他的任务已经完成了 |
[21:08] | Now that Chuck is on his way back to the city, | 现在恰克已经回城了 |
[21:10] | I can dump James just in time to go to the white party stag. | 我正好可以甩了詹姆斯 去参加婚礼派对 |
[21:13] | How was your date, by the way? | 你的约会怎么样? |
[21:15] | After a few hours with that guy, I needed life saving, not guarding. | 跟那人呆了几小时 我需要救命 而不是看守 |
[21:18] | Babysteps, mach | 婴儿学步 |
[21:21] | by the way, Archibald, now that the summer’s over, | 顺便说 阿齐布尔德 暑假已经结束了 |
[21:23] | I can tell you I never believed any | 我告诉你我从来不相信 |
[21:25] | Of the talk that you hit it with my sis. | 你跟我妹好上的传闻 |
[21:29] | Good morning, Waldorf. | 早上好 霍道夫 |
[21:30] | -It was until now -Nate, why don’t you call me back this morning? | -现在就不好了 -内特 今天早上为什么不回电话 |
[21:34] | I can’t talk about that here. | 现在我不能谈这个 |
[21:35] | So where’s princeton? I’m surprised you let him get away. | 普林斯顿小子呢 你竟然让他走了 |
[21:39] | James goes to georgetown, and unlike you, | 詹姆斯去了乔治镇 我可不像你 |
[21:40] | I don’t lose something if I let it out of my sight. | 就算离开我的视线 我也不会把东西弄丢 |
[21:43] | When you told me you secret girlfriend was older, | 你告诉我你的秘密女友比你大 |
[21:45] | I thought you meant Coege. | 我以为你指科基 |
[21:46] | Not to mention, Catherine’s married. | 更别说凯瑟琳已经结婚了 |
[21:48] | I don’t know where you’ve been, | 我不知道你去了哪儿 |
[21:49] | but your boy toy is a princeton man. | 但你那玩具男友可是普林斯顿毕业的 |
[21:52] | He and I talked about it while you | 昨晚你跟瑟琳娜 |
[21:53] | played dress up with serena last night. | 玩换装游戏的时候我跟他谈过 |
[21:54] | Catherine ended it with me last night. | 凯瑟琳跟我昨晚分手了 |
[21:56] | What? tell me. you misheard, Chuck. | -什么 告诉我 -你听错了 恰克 |
[21:58] | He’s always going on and on about | 他总是不停地说 |
[22:00] | his crew division and his eating club. | 他的工作分队和吃饭俱乐部 |
[22:02] | It’s georgetown all the way. | 一直都是乔治城大学 |
[22:03] | I know he said princeton. | 我知道他说的是普林斯顿 |
[22:05] | Georgetown. princeton. | -乔治城大学 -普林斯顿 |
[22:07] | Georgetown. Serena, let’s go. | 乔治城大学 瑟琳娜 我们走 |
[22:10] | Well, I’m glad to hear you’re not seeing Catherine anymore. | 很高兴你不再见凯瑟琳 |
[22:12] | We can talk about it later. | 我们下次再谈 |
[22:18] | Eric, it’s me. you were at dinner last night. | 艾瑞克 是我 你昨晚在宴会上有没有听到 |
[22:20] | What college does Blair’s consort go to? | 布莱尔她老公要去哪所学院读书 |
[22:24] | Yeah, well, that’s not what he told Blair. | 是的 但是这不是他跟布莱尔说的那所 |
[22:25] | Do some research, junior. I’m in the mood to be right. | 去调查清楚 小弟 我很有兴趣到底是什么 |
[22:33] | I can’t believe that I get a job workg for my literary idol, | 我真不敢相信我竟然能为我的文学偶像工作 |
[22:36] | And he…and he cans me, you know? | 而且他信任我 你知道吗 |
[22:38] | I did everything he asked from | 我替他做很多事情 |
[22:39] | picking up his dry cleaning to keeping him | 拿干洗的衣物… |
[22:40] | Sober before noon, which was, believe me, | 正午前使他保持清醒… 相信我 |
[22:43] | The hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 这是我所做过最难的事情 |
[22:44] | Harder than finishing that story? | 比写完那书还要难 |
[22:46] | I just couldn’t write it, dad. i-i-i don’t know why. | 我就是写不了 爸 我…不知道为什么 |
[22:49] | You’re talking to a guy who couldn’t finish a new song in 12 years. | 你正和一个12年都写不完一首歌的人通话 |
[22:52] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[22:53] | So what is the story about anyway? | 那么故事大概说的是什么 |
[22:55] | The dissolution of a relationship | 一种关系的解除 |
[22:56] | Between two people from different worlds. | 两个不同世界人之间的 |
[22:58] | Science fiction, huh? yeah. | -科幻小说是吧 -是的 |
[23:00] | Well, if I can offer some fatherly advice from 300 miles away… | 如果我能在300里之外提供点父亲的意见… |
[23:03] | I-i haven’t finished the story because I haven’t | 我还没有完成我的书 |
[23:04] | Dealt with my feelings over the way I ended it with Serena. | 因为我还没有梳理好与瑟琳娜分手后的心情 |
[23:08] | Couldn’t have said it better myself, even if you’d let me. | 就算让我说 我也说不好 |
[23:11] | I’ve tried not to think about her all summer. | 整个夏天我都试着不要去想她 |
[23:13] | I was afraid if I did, | 我怕我一想她 |
[23:14] | That I would… I would see that I made a huge mistake. | 我就会发现 我犯了一个很大的错误 |
[23:17] | So I’ve just been trying to distract myself the best I can. | 所以我一直在努力让自己分散注意力 |
[23:20] | Well, you’ve been running all summer. | 整个夏天你都在忙碌 |
[23:21] | Maybe it’s time you stopped, and you turned around and faced it. | 或许是时候停下来 转过身面对一切 |
[23:27] | So not only did james schiller not go to princeton, | 詹姆斯·释勒不仅没有去普林斯墩大学 |
[23:30] | He also didn’t go to georgetown. | 也没有去乔治城大学 |
[23:31] | In fact, I couldn’t find a record of him at any of the big schools. | 事实上 我找不到任何一所大学有他的档案 |
[23:35] | Since when did you become sherlock holmes? | 什么时候你改做福尔摩斯了 |
[23:38] | So you think James is… an untalented mr. ripley? | -所以你认为詹姆斯是… -蠢才瑞普利 |
[23:40] | If you want entr there’s no easier mark than a wronged woman. | 在教室里找个傻女人是再容易不过了 |
[23:48] | It’s time to call in the big guns. | 是时候把大人物叫出来了 |
[23:53] | Mike, I need a background check on a james schiller… | 迈克 我需要调查詹姆斯·释勒的背景 |
[23:56] | He’s got a p.i. on speed dial. | 他手机还有顾问的号码 |
[23:58] | Nate! I know that face. that face is not your friend. | -内特 -我明白那表情 来者不善 |
[24:01] | My grandmother just informed me you told her I’m | 我祖母刚告诉我 |
[24:03] | Gonna be your date to the white party this evening? | 你跟她说我是你今晚婚礼派对的女伴? |
[24:06] | If things are really over with Catherine, | 如果你跟凯瑟琳的事真的了结了 |
[24:07] | Then why do I still need to be your cover? huh? | 为什么我还需要帮你掩饰? |
[24:12] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[24:14] | The past six days have been exactly what I needed them to be. | 过去的6天真是我梦想中的日子 |
[24:17] | Me, too. and there’s something I’ve… me first. | -我也是 有些事… -我先说 |
[24:24] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:35] | Oh, what is it? what did you want to say? | 是什么? 你刚才想说什么? |
[24:38] | I just wanted to ask if you’d like to | 我只是想问 |
[24:40] | Come to the white party with me tonight. | 你愿意跟我一起去今晚的婚礼派对吗 |
[24:42] | Sure. that…that’d be great. | 当然了 那太棒了 |
[24:47] | I know I shouldn’t have used you | 我知道今天早上的谈话后 |
[24:49] | Again after our conversation this morning. | 我不应该再次利用你 |
[24:51] | No, I get it. you have feelings for her. | 不 我明白 你一直对她有感觉 |
[24:53] | But let’s just be honest about why you want to | 老实回答 你为什么今晚想去 |
[24:56] | Go tonight… you wanna check out the competition. | 你想要衡量下竞争对手的实力 |
[24:58] | No. | 不是 |
[24:59] | I just…i-i wanna see her and her husband together… | 我就是… 我想看看她和她丈夫一起… |
[25:02] | Just once. | 仅仅一次 |
[25:04] | Yeah, that’s called checking out the competition, | 是的 这可算称作衡量对手的实力 |
[25:06] | Which is stupid and potentially dangerous, Nate. | 既愚蠢又危险的行为 内特 |
[25:13] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[25:15] | But since I’ve been stupid and dangerous in the past, i… | 既然我过去也愚蠢危险过… |
[25:19] | I’m not one to talk, am i? | 我不是适合谈心的那个 是吗? |
[25:22] | It…it was probably gonna be an uneventful evening anyway. | 今晚可能是个平淡的夜晚 |
[25:27] | Pick me up at 5:00. | 5点来接我 |
[25:31] | Sometimes the stars align for two old friends to come together. | 有时候 两个老朋友的重逢也会擦出火花 |
[25:38] | But sometimes theylign for two old flames to totally combust. | 但是有些时候就擦出了旧情复燃 |
[25:44] | Hey, uh, 14 sandpiper lane? yeah, yeah. | -是矶鹞14号街吗? -是的 |
[25:46] | You go there? all right. | -你去那? -对 |
[25:46] | Wonder what the sky holds for s. tonight… friendship or fireworks? | 期待今天S的夜空会是什么燃起 友谊还是烟花? |
[26:30] | Hey, thanks again for giving me another chance. | 谢谢你给我第二次次机会 |
[26:33] | Thanks for being worthy of it. | 谢谢你值得我这样 |
[26:35] | You know you’re on probation, right? | 你知道你是缓刑的吗 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:37] | I think you guys all look great. I ju | 你们都看起来很漂亮 |
[26:47] | Please tell everyone I said hi. all right, bye. | -请告诉所有人我来了 -好的 再见 |
[26:55] | Can you excuse me a moment? | 我能失陪一下吗? |
[26:59] | Trying to ruin my marriage? | 想破坏我的婚礼吗? |
[27:04] | Get me drunk? | 把我灌醉吧 |
[27:06] | Absolutely. | 一定会 |
[27:17] | Daniel humphrey | 丹·汉弗瑞. |
[27:18] | I can honestly say I’m surprised. | 我真是很惊讶 |
[27:21] | Is…is Serena here? | 瑟琳娜在这吗? |
[27:22] | No, she’s gone ahead to a party that I’m quite late for myself. | 不在 她先去一个派对 我快迟到了 |
[27:25] | Uh, could you… please? | 你能帮我下吗? |
[27:28] | Oh…oh, yeah. sure. | 好的 |
[27:33] | Yeah, if you really want me to. | 如果你希望我帮忙 |
[27:42] | There you go. | 好了 |
[27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | Oh, you…you seem, uh… | 你看起来… |
[27:47] | I-i don’t know, you seem different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[27:48] | Well, certain things are in remission, mr. | 有些事是会改变的 |
[27:50] | Humphrey, not the least of which is my former attitude. | 汉弗瑞先生 不仅仅是我 |
[27:53] | Going through something like I did changes you. | 先前的态度对你的影响 |
[27:56] | You can see things differently. yeah? like, uh, like what? | -你看出不一样了 是吗? -是的 就像… |
[27:59] | Like how the keys to someone else’s happiness | 别人幸福之门的钥匙 |
[28:01] | Are not necessarily the same ones as for your own. | 不一定能打开你的门 |
[28:05] | Serena thinks she had me fooled this summer, but I know the truth. | 瑟琳娜认为这个暑假她瞒过我了 但是我都知道 |
[28:09] | You are still in her heart. | 你一直在她心里 |
[28:13] | Are…are you sure I’m at the right house? | 你确信我走对房间了吗? |
[28:19] | This party that you’re about to take | 这个派对你要携我参加 |
[28:22] | Me to… it has a very strict dress code. | 有非常严格的着装要求 |
[28:28] | And all of that is to say what I wanted to talk to you about earlier, | 我之前一直想跟你说的就是 |
[28:32] | Is that my feelings for you have deepened, and i… | 我已经深深的喜欢上了你 而且我 |
[28:36] | I can’t help thinking that what I’ve done is something so terrible, | 我想知道是否做过什么影响不好的 |
[28:40] | -So inappropriate -you’re so funny! | -不够妥当的事 -你太有趣了 |
[28:42] | I’m…i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:43] | I could just listen to you all day. | 我全天听你讲话都没问题 |
[28:45] | Did i…did I say something funny? | 我 我有讲过有趣的事情吗 |
[29:05] | Hi. Vitamin Water? | 你好 有维生素饮料吗 |
[29:06] | What kind would you like? | 你要哪一种 |
[29:08] | -Uh, “rescue,” please? -okay. | -莱斯寇 谢谢 -好的 |
[29:10] | Make that two. | 给我来两杯 |
[29:11] | You got it. | 请用 |
[29:13] | So, Ginny… | 基妮… |
[29:14] | How did you manage to get in, and in that dress? | 你是怎么设法进来的 还穿着这件衣服 |
[29:19] | You know, I checked at the door, and your name’s not on the list, | 你知道吗 我在门口的名单上没看到你的名字 |
[29:21] | And they said you were someone’s plus-one. | 但是他们说是有人带你进来的 |
[29:24] | But I told them that someone like you couldn’t possibly know anyone here. | 我说你这样的人怎么会认识这里的人 |
[29:27] | Oh, look. | 你看 |
[29:28] | Actually, here’s someone I know coming right now. | 其实 我认识的人这不就来了吗 |
[29:30] | Jenny, this is Tinsley Mormer, a friend of my mom’s. | 珍妮 这位是廷斯利·毛莫 我妈妈的一位朋友 |
[29:33] | Tinsley, this is my friend Jenny I told you about. | 廷斯利 这位就是我跟你提起过的我朋友珍妮 |
[29:35] | And that’s Laurel. | 那位是劳雷尔 |
[29:38] | It’s so nice to meet you, Jenny. | 很高兴见到你 珍妮 |
[29:39] | It’s nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 |
[29:41] | I have a look book of photos from magazines that I cut out | 我有一本册子 里面都是从杂志上剪下来的照片 |
[29:44] | and you’re in, like, all of them. | 你也是她们其中的一位 |
[29:46] | You have amazing taste. | 你的品位很独特 |
[29:47] | That is so sweet. thank you. | 那真太好了 谢谢你 |
[29:49] | You know, Eric said you’re an aspiring designer. | 你知道吗 艾瑞克说你是个很有理想的设计者 |
[29:51] | Are you wearing one of your own pieces? | 你身上穿的就是你自己做的吗 |
[29:53] | yeah, as a matter of fact, I am. | 没错 是我自己做的 |
[29:55] | Is something wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[29:59] | You’ve been using me to make that guy jealous. | 你还是在利用我让你的朋友嫉妒 |
[30:01] | -I have not. -it’s no wonder you hate “charade.” | -我没有 -难怪你讨厌”猜字游戏” |
[30:04] | It hits too close to home. | 因为它触到你心里的痛处了 |
[30:06] | You don’t understand. Chuck is an awful person. | 你根本不了解 恰克是个很恶心的人 |
[30:09] | He does terrible things. he uses people. | 他做过很多让人讨厌的事情 他总利用别人 |
[30:10] | And… you think you’re any different? | 那… 你觉得你跟他有所不同吗 |
[30:15] | I can’t believe I’ve been so stupid. | 我真不敢相信我竟然这么笨 |
[30:18] | I bet you don’t even like me at all. | 我敢说你根本就没喜欢过我 |
[30:21] | No, not really. | 也不完全是 |
[30:23] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[30:26] | You’re kind of boring. | 这很无聊 |
[30:27] | Am i? | 真的吗 |
[30:29] | Or are you just too interested in yourself to get to know me? | 难到你真的对我有兴趣 想要了解我吗 |
[30:36] | You two deserve each other. | 你俩应该在一起的 |
[30:43] | You really know how to hurt people. | 你实在是太会伤害别人了 |
[30:45] | -I admire you for it. -This is all your fault. | -我真的很看好你 -都是因为你的错 |
[30:48] | I would have never needed a James if you | 如果不是因为你我根本不会跟詹姆斯在一起 |
[30:50] | Hadn’t stood me up at the airport in the first place. | 要不是你一开始就在机场放我鸽子 |
[30:52] | You made me use him. I didn’t make you do anything. | -是你让我利用他的 -我没让你做任何事情 |
[30:55] | You were just you. don’t you see? we’re the same. | 你就是你 难道你看不出来吗 我们是一样的 |
[30:58] | Stop trying to fight it. | 放弃挣扎吧 |
[31:00] | I will fight until my last dying breath, | 我会一直对抗到底的 |
[31:02] | Because any resemblance to you is something I would hate about myself. | 就因为跟你很像我讨厌自己 |
[31:16] | come on. cheer up, Charlie. | 来吧 高兴点 查理 |
[31:21] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干嘛 |
[31:24] | What did she just say to you? | 她刚跟你说了什么 |
[31:26] | -She just asked me what I’m still doing here. -oh, that’s it. | -她就是问我为什么还在这待着 -那就是了 |
[31:29] | She’s officially not invited to book club next summer. | 下个暑假的读书俱乐部没她的份了 |
[31:31] | I don’t even know what I was thinking. | 我还是不知道我到底在想什么 |
[31:34] | No, don’t feel bad. | 不要往坏处想 |
[31:35] | It’s her fault for getting things started with you in the first place. | 她让这一切开始就是她的错误 |
[31:38] | Oh, I know, but it was stupid. | 我知道 但是这很愚蠢 |
[31:42] | I just wish I could make her feel as badly as I feel right now. | 我就只希望现在她可以比我更难受 |
[31:46] | You totally can. | 你当然可以 |
[32:06] | Spotted…Serena and Nate in a massive display of p.d.a… | 现场播报 瑟琳娜和内特正在旁若无人的表演 |
[32:10] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[32:12] | And that’s exactly what Dan Humphrey is… pretty damn angry. | 这当然使得丹·汉弗瑞十分生气 |
[32:22] | No, no, no, Dan, Dan, wait. | 不 等等 丹 |
[32:24] | No, thank you. | 算了 谢谢你 |
[32:26] | No, i-i didn’t expect to see you. | 不是的 我没想到你会来 |
[32:27] | You…you completely surprised me. | 你 你确实是让我感到意外 |
[32:29] | i… well, I have to say you didn’t. | 好吧 我必须说你没有那么做 |
[32:32] | Nate, huh? I guess even bad history repeats itself. | 内特 对吗 我想不会是悲剧再次重演吧 |
[32:34] | No, it…it’s not what it looks like. | 不是的 不是你看到的那样 |
[32:36] | -Let me guess… there’s an explanation? -yes. of course. | -那么 你是想解释吗 -那当然 |
[32:39] | -I was just trying to help him make someone jealous. -who? | -我只是想帮助他让别人嫉妒 -让谁嫉妒 |
[32:41] | -Well, i-i can’t say. -why not? | -我 我不能说 -为什么 |
[32:43] | Oh, well, I’m sure you can’t tell me that either. | 对 我知道这个你也不能告诉我 |
[32:45] | -No, I can’t, but that’s not the point. | 我可以 但是重点不是这个 |
[32:46] | -no, that’s exactly the point. | 不对 重点就是这个 |
[32:48] | It can never just be a simple answer with you. | 这对你来说就不可能是一个简单的答案 |
[32:50] | It can’t just be “i kissed Nate.” | 这就不仅仅是”我和内特接吻了” |
[32:51] | It has to be “i-i kissed Nate because someone I | 而是 我和内特接吻是为了 |
[32:53] | Can’t name needed to see it for a reason I can’t explain.” | 让那个不能说出名字的人看到 而原因我无法解释 |
[32:56] | It’s the same drama, different city. | 同一个剧本 不同地方上演而已 |
[33:04] | Hi. what are you doing here? | 你好 你们在这干嘛呢 |
[33:05] | I came with a date. I’m glad I did… | 我是来赴约的啊 能来这我很高兴 |
[33:07] | Because since I know her date, the two of us got to meet. | 从我知道她要来开始 我们就很满足了 |
[33:10] | Yeah, and then we got to talking, | 是啊 然后我们就一起聊天 |
[33:11] | And we figured out that the other night at Jeremiah Harris’ reading, | 我们还弄清楚了那晚在耶利米格·雷林的读书会 |
[33:14] | When you were making out with me… | 当你和我在一起的时候 |
[33:16] | You were supposed to be with me. | 而那时你本应和我在一起的 |
[33:32] | No, wait. no, no, let me guess… you can explain? | 等等 让我来猜猜 你也可以解释对吗 |
[33:41] | -Catherine. what are you doing? -Why did you kiss serena? | -凯瑟琳 怎么是你 -你为什么吻了瑟琳娜 |
[33:44] | You said we were through. | 你是说刚才吗 |
[33:45] | I can’t believe that you would try to make me | 我真的不敢相信你竟然敢在 |
[33:47] | Jealous in front of my husband and our friends. | 我丈夫和那么多朋友面前让我感到嫉妒 |
[33:50] | -Well, did it work? -completely. | -那 奏效了吗 -效果明显 |
[33:59] | So i… i-i-i went a little overboard. | 我 我是有点走极端了 |
[34:02] | -A little? yeah. -it’s true, I did. | -有点而已吗 -对 我 是真的有点 |
[34:05] | And I hate that I’m even able to say this, but that’s, um, | 我很讨厌我这么说 但是 确实是 |
[34:07] | That’s not the first time something like that has happened. | 那不是第一次发生这种事了 |
[34:15] | I, uh… | 我… |
[34:18] | I haven’t been able to get you out of my head all summer. | 我整个暑假都不能忘了你 |
[34:23] | I-i was hoping when I saw you, | 我本希望见到你之后 |
[34:25] | I would know that we did the right thing, | 就知道我们当初的选择是对的 |
[34:28] | But i-i don’t feel that way. | 但是我没有 |
[34:31] | I don’t feel that way at all. | 一点也没有 |
[34:38] | Can we not talk about this right now? | 我们现在能不说这个么 |
[34:41] | Right now I just need to make sure my | 现在我是要确定 |
[34:43] | Grandfather’s suit from the ’70s isn’t ruined forever… yeah. | -爷爷70年代的西装没有完全毁了 -好的 |
[34:47] | More than it already was by being my grandfather’s suit from the ’70s. | 更重要的是 从70年代起爷爷就穿它了 |
[34:55] | I miss that little laugh of yours. | 我想念你浅浅的微笑 |
[34:58] | Shh, just… | 别… |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:03] | When words get in the way, there’s really only one thing left to do… | 话已至此 一切尽在不言中 |
[35:13] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这吧 |
[35:14] | You wanna get out of here? yes. | -想不想离开这儿 -好 |
[35:17] | I just have to say good-bye to, um, a few dozen people first. | 我先和几个人道个别 |
[35:20] | Um, do you want to… yeah, I’ll…i’ll… I’ll meet you at the beach. | -你想 -好 我们沙滩见 |
[35:22] | I’ll wait there. okay. | 我在那儿等你 |
[35:49] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[35:51] | I used you as a weapon against Chuck. | 我利用了你来气恰克 |
[35:53] | I didn’t need you to be interesting, so I didn’t listen when you talked. | 我不需要你有趣 所以没有听过你说话 |
[35:58] | I just needed you to look good… | 我只需要你帅帅的… |
[36:00] | Which you do. | 你做到了 |
[36:06] | Just in time. | 别迟到 |
[36:08] | What’s the dirt on non-James schiller? | 那件假詹姆斯·席勒上的污渍是什么 |
[36:10] | I’m afraid we have something in common. | 恐怕我们有些共同之处 |
[36:13] | Well, I look good, too. | 我的长相也不错 |
[36:15] | Uh, not just that. | 不只是那个 |
[36:16] | Um, it’s what I was trying to tell you earlier. | 是我之前想告诉你的 |
[36:19] | I haven’t been honest with you. | 我对你不够坦诚 |
[36:23] | Okay, spill it. | 好吧 说 |
[36:25] | I don’t go to georgetown or princeton or any school for that matter. | 我没有上过乔治城大学或普林斯顿 |
[36:32] | I’m afraid I slipped up on that detail. | 这点上 我隐藏了些细节 |
[36:34] | My name… | 我的名字 |
[36:35] | Is actually Marcus Beaton. | 其实是马库斯·比顿 |
[36:38] | I’m british… | 英国人 |
[36:40] | And a lord. | 一个勋爵 |
[36:42] | What? | 什么 |
[36:51] | Well, why didn’t you tell me before? | 你以前为什么不告诉我呢 |
[36:52] | Well, most women I meet only like me for my title. | 和我交往的女人大都因为我的爵位而喜欢我 |
[36:55] | I vowed the next time to pretend to be | 我发誓下一次装作 |
[36:57] | A common american and see what happened. | 普通的美国人 看会发生什么 |
[37:01] | But after a couple of days with you, I was afraid if I told you the truth, | 但是和你相处了一些天后 我怕告诉你实情 |
[37:05] | You’d hate me for lying in the first place. | 一开始你会因撒谎而讨厌我 |
[37:07] | No, not quite, my lord. | 不 怎么会 勋爵殿下 |
[37:11] | Um, the title is great and all, | 只是这个头衔太棒了 |
[37:13] | But what I’d like more than anything is a little honesty for a change… | 但是我最希望的是 我们两个之间 |
[37:17] | From both of us. | 能更坦诚些 |
[37:20] | When you told me I was boring before? | 你说我以前很无趣 |
[37:24] | No one ever tells me things like that. | 从没有人这样说过 |
[37:26] | I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[37:29] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[37:31] | Oh, what else do you think about me? | 除了这个 你还觉得我怎样 |
[37:35] | Keep talking in that accent, and I’ll come up with something. | 继续用那个口音 我就能想出来了 |
[37:55] | So… | 那么… |
[37:57] | I hear Tinsley offered to help you find an internship if you want one. | 听说只要你想 廷斯利会帮你找实习机会 |
[38:00] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 |
[38:02] | I said thanks, but I’m actually learning a lot where I am right now. | 我拒绝了 其实现在我能学到很多 |
[38:06] | I didn’t think it was right to leave just yet. | 我想还不是时候离开 |
[38:10] | Well, enjoy the rest of your weekend…Jenny. | 享受余下的周末时光吧… 珍妮 |
[38:15] | I’ll see you monday? I look forward to it. | -星期一见 -我很期待 |
[38:20] | Do you think she meant any of that? | 你觉得她是说真的么 |
[38:21] | No, probably not, but at least she knows my name, is that right? | 不 很可能不是 但至少她知道我的名字了 |
[38:33] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[38:35] | Aren’t you done trying to destroy my night? | 今天晚上还没整够我吗 |
[38:36] | Look, I should never have abandoned you. | 听着 我当初不该抛弃你 |
[38:39] | I knew I made the wrong decision as soon as your plane took off. | 你的飞机一起飞 我就意识到自己错了 |
[38:42] | I distracted myself all summer hoping I wouldn’t feel it, but I still do. | 整个夏天我试图忘了你 但是没有用 |
[38:48] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:49] | I was scared… | 我很害怕 |
[38:53] | Scared that if we spent the whole summer together, just us… | 害怕如果我们一起度过这个夏天 只有我们 |
[38:58] | You’d see… | 你会发现… |
[39:00] | See what? | 发现什么 |
[39:01] | Me. | 我 |
[39:05] | Please don’t leave with him. | 拜托你不要离开他 |
[39:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:10] | Give me a reason, and “i’m Chuck Bass” doesn’t count. | 给我个理由 “我是恰克·拜斯”不算数 |
[39:13] | Because you don’t want to. | 因为你不想离开 |
[39:17] | Not good enough. | 不够好 |
[39:18] | ’cause I don’t want you to. that’s not enough. | -因为我不想你离开我 -不够 |
[39:27] | What else is there? | 还能有什么 |
[39:29] | The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get in the car. | 要我留在这里 不上那辆车的真正原因是 |
[39:36] | Three words. | 三个字 |
[39:39] | Eight letters. | 八个字母 |
[39:42] | Say it, and I’m yours. | 说出来 我就是你的 |
[39:46] | I… | 我… |
[39:51] | I… | 我… |
[39:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:57] | That’s all I needed to hear. | 我听够了 |
[40:28] | they say summer love is fleeting, | 他们说夏天的爱情转瞬即逝 |
[40:30] | But sometimes, what starts as a fling can lead to the real thing. | 但有时 这一瞬之爱也能变成认真的感情 |
[40:37] | A simple trip to the beach could be all it takes to clear our | 简单的沙滩之行就能让我们理清思路 |
[40:41] | Heads and open our hearts and write a new ending to an old story. | 敞开心扉 给老故事写个新的结尾 |
[41:00] | There are those who got burned by the heat. | 那些伤了心的人 |
[41:03] | They just want to forget and start over… | 只想忘掉过去 重新开始 |
[41:21] | While there are others who want each moment to last forever. | 也有人想把瞬间变成永恒 |
[41:34] | But everyone can agree on one thing… tans fade, highlights go dark, | 但大家都知道 晒黑了可以变白 高光可以变暗 |
[41:39] | And we all get sick of sand in our shoes. | 我们都讨厌鞋子里进沙子 |
[41:42] | But the end of summer is the beginning of a new season, | 夏天的结束 是新一季的开始 |
[41:46] | So we find ourselves looking to the future. | 所以我们发现自己在憧憬着未来 |
[41:58] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 你不得而知 |
[42:00] | X.o.X.o. Gossip Girl. | 八卦天后 |