时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | It feels so right to be together. | 在一起的感觉还那么好 |
[00:08] | But you’re having second thoughts. | 但是你开始后悔了 |
[00:10] | I just think that we should… | 我就是觉得我们应该… |
[00:11] | Think before we get back together. | 在我们和好之前先考虑一下 |
[00:14] | My name is actually Marcus Beaton. | 其实我叫马库斯·比顿 |
[00:16] | I’m british and a lord. | 英国人 还是个勋爵 |
[00:18] | Please don’t leave with him. | 拜托你不要和他走 |
[00:19] | Three words. say it, and I’m yours. | 三个字 说出来 我就是你的 |
[00:23] | -I… -That’s all I needed to hear. | -我… -这样就够了 |
[00:25] | Eleanor’s been in paris, like, the entire time. | 埃莉诺好像一直待在巴黎 |
[00:27] | What if it was a waste? | 万一这是浪费时间呢 |
[00:28] | they want to take our money? | 他们要没收我们的钱 |
[00:29] | Not yet, but they have frozen our accounts. | 还没 不过他们冻结了我们的银行帐户 |
[00:31] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[00:32] | No, actually, it’s not, but I’m so glad I called you. | 不怎么好 但我很高兴给你打了电话 |
[00:36] | I really missed you this summer. | 这个暑假我真的很想你 |
[00:37] | Blair’s dating catherine’s stepson | 布莱尔跟凯瑟琳的继子交往 |
[00:38] | and, catherine, nate’s blair’s ex. | 凯瑟琳 内特是布莱尔的前男友 |
[00:40] | You can take care of this… with my help. | 你能处理好…在我的帮助下 |
[00:42] | -And what would I have to do for you? -Oh, my effing god! | -那我能给你什么呢 -我的老天爷 |
[00:46] | I’m so sorry, but I’m not gonna be able to make it back tonight. | 很抱歉 但是我今天晚上回不来了 |
[00:49] | It’s okay. I was tired anyway | 没关系 我也很累了 |
[00:50] | so we’ll hang out another time. | 那我们再约吧 |
[00:52] | What do you say we just forget thinking and follow our hearts? | 我们该不该抛掉理智 随心所欲… |
[00:57] | In spite of my lowly, unroyal ways, | 会习惯我谦卑 非王室方式 |
[00:59] | Accept that I have true feelings for marcus and that he has them for me,too | 接受我和马库斯是真心相爱的事实 |
[01:22] | In these last hazy days of summer | 夏季里最后这朦胧的几天里 |
[01:25] | a few simple tips to beat the heat. | 来些小忠告驱除余热 |
[01:30] | One–drink plenty of fluids. | 第一条 补足水分 |
[01:37] | Two–stay out of the sun. | 第二条 别晒太阳 |
[01:40] | Oh, excuse me. sorry. | 请让一下 对不起 |
[01:41] | Excuse me. ow. | 对不起 |
[01:44] | Three… Limit all physical activity. | 第三条 减少体力活 |
[01:53] | That is, within reason. | 也就是说 适当减少 |
[01:57] | I thought you wanted my help with this party you’re hosting. | 还以为你要我帮你为派对做东道呢 |
[02:01] | A back-to-school party for seniors and their parents? | 为高三生和家长举办的返校派对吗 |
[02:04] | It can wait. | 不着急 |
[02:05] | But someone could walk in. Dorota or– | 要是多洛塔或其他人突然进来呢 |
[02:09] | so? didn’t you see “atonement”? | 那又怎样 你不懂有”赎罪”这一说吗 |
[02:12] | That scene in the library when they’re discovered? | 他们在图书馆被人发现的那一幕 |
[02:14] | Mm. no. no, blair. | 不 布莱尔 |
[02:16] | That’s not you. | 这不是你 |
[02:18] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[02:19] | You’re a delicate little flower, | 你是朵娇嫩的小花 |
[02:21] | nothing like that tart, Keira Knightley. | 不是那刻薄的基拉·奈特利 |
[02:25] | It’s just, we’ve been dating a while,and I thought– | 只是我们拍拖这么久了 我想 |
[02:27] | I feel the same way, | 我有同感 |
[02:28] | But you’re very special to me. | 但你对我来说是很特别的 |
[02:30] | I want the moment to equal it. | 我要这种时刻也如此特别 |
[02:35] | Now… | 现在 |
[02:38] | The tea’s getting cold. | 茶都快凉了 |
[02:40] | And if the heat’s still too much, there’s always a cold shower. | 如果还是太热 冲个凉水澡吧 |
[02:44] | Ugh! jenny? are you okay? | 珍妮 你还好吗 |
[02:46] | Yeah. sorry. my phone slipped. I think my cheek got sweaty. | 对不起 手机滑了下 脸上都是汗 |
[02:49] | What was I saying? oh, right, right. | 我刚才说到哪了 对了 |
[02:51] | You like him. he likes you. so just call him. | 你喜欢他 他也喜欢你 给他打电话啊 |
[02:53] | He stood me up, remember? | 他放我鸽子 记得吗 |
[02:54] | He just made you wait a really long time and then called to cancel. | 他只是让你等了很久然后打电话取消 |
[02:56] | That’s completely different. | 这是完全不同的 |
[02:57] | And besides, he only did that to spare you his family drama, | 还有 他给你省掉了他的家庭剧 |
[02:59] | Which is just more proof that he likes you. | 这点更加说明他喜欢你 |
[03:00] | And calling him won’t look desperate? | 给他打电话不会显得我很绝望吗 |
[03:02] | It might. it will. it will, but in a cute, romantic way. | 可能吧 会的 不过是以可爱的浪漫方式 |
[03:04] | What is wrong with me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[03:06] | I am so not the whiny, “should I call him?” girl. | 我可不是那种犹豫该不该打电话的女孩 |
[03:08] | Exactly.You are vanessa, the “do whatever she wants” girl, | 没错 你是瓦内萨 想做就做的类型 |
[03:11] | And you want to call him, so just do it. | 你想给他打电话 那就打啊 |
[03:13] | Look, I gotta go. laurel is gonna kill me, okay? bye. | -我得挂了 劳雷尔会杀了我的 -拜 |
[03:19] | Hey, can s–can you guys pick that up, please? | 你们有人能帮忙捡一下吗 |
[03:23] | Please?! | 帮帮忙 |
[03:25] | Ralph lauren adores you. | 拉夫·劳伦会仰慕你的 |
[03:28] | Catherine, did you hear what I just said? | 凯瑟琳 你有在听我说吗 |
[03:29] | I did. what happened to the money I gave you? | 有啊 我给你的钱用了吗 |
[03:31] | It’s gone, | 钱没了 |
[03:32] | but I can repay you back as soon as our accounts are unfrozen. | 我会在帐户解冻后尽快还给你 |
[03:34] | Which won’t be until your father gets back from, where was it again? | 在你爸爸回来前是不可能的 他在哪呢 |
[03:37] | -Dominica? -I told you that in confidence. | -多米尼卡 -我很有信心的 |
[03:39] | You told me that in bed. | 你是在床上告诉我的 |
[03:41] | Relax, gorgeous. we can discuss this tomorrow over lunch. | 放松点 亲爱的 明天午饭后再说吧 |
[03:44] | I got us a room at the Mercer. we can order in. | 我在美世订了房间 我们能预订 |
[03:48] | I’m so glad this didn’t end. | 真高兴我们没结束 |
[03:51] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:52] | Try these on. I’m gonna go find you some ties. | 试试这个 我去找领带 |
[04:03] | Hey, vanessa. | 你好 瓦内萨 |
[04:04] | Nate, hi. I hope it’s okay that I’m calling. | 内特 我希望我没打扰你 |
[04:07] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. of course. uh, how are you? good. | -当然没有 你好吗 -很好 |
[04:09] | Um, so listen. | 听着 |
[04:10] | I was wondering if– hey, do you want to do something later? | -我在想 -你待会有空吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah. sure. that sounds great. | 有啊 当然有 听起来不错 |
[04:17] | Cool. okay. hey, listen. I’ll call you later, okay? | 酷 听着 我待会再给你打电话好吗 |
[04:20] | Okay. bye. | 好的 再见 |
[04:27] | Who was that? | 那是谁啊 |
[04:28] | It’s my mom. it’s about the party tomorrow night. | 我妈妈 说明晚的派对呢 |
[04:30] | I’m gonna try these on. | 我去试试这些 |
[04:34] | A coming-out party? | 一起出席派对 |
[04:36] | Well, sooner or later, people are gonna figure out we’re dating. | 迟早大家会发现我们和好了 |
[04:38] | We’re not exactly the world’s most covert secret couple. | 我们又不是这世界上最隐蔽的一对 |
[04:44] | My family’s getting a little curious about my | 我家人都有点好奇我那 |
[04:45] | New friend “Clyde” that keeps calling and calling. | 一直打电话的新朋友”克莱德” |
[04:48] | See? come on. we tell everybody once, and then it’s done. | 看见没 只要我们公布了 就没事了 |
[04:50] | And now–thank you, universe– we have the perfect opportunity. | 现在 感谢上天 我们有最好的机会 |
[04:54] | Yeah, a party hosted by blair waldorf, | 是啊 布莱尔·霍道夫主办的派对 |
[04:56] | The biggest dan humphrey supporter in all of manhattan. | 曼哈顿最支持丹·汉弗瑞的人 |
[04:58] | What are you afraid of? right now? heatstroke. | -你还怕什么呢 -现在怕的是 中暑 |
[05:02] | Dan. no. hey. no, no, no. i-i know. I know. | -丹 -不不 别这样 我知道 |
[05:06] | Look, right now things are just– they’re so good between us. | 现在情况是 他们都安于现状 |
[05:09] | You know, and if we just start telling people… what? | -如果我们就这样告诉大家 -怎么啦 |
[05:11] | What could anybody possibly say that would change this? | 他们能说什么来改变现状吗 |
[05:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:17] | I’m in. | 我去 |
[05:22] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[05:26] | Let’s hope so, s. | 但愿如此 S |
[05:28] | because it looks like your coming-out party just moved up. | 因为看起来你的交谊舞会要升级了 |
[05:35] | Rachel, I’ll give you a call when I’m feeling bette | 瑞秋 我感觉好点时再给你打电话 |
[05:39] | spotted–s. | 现场报道 S |
[05:40] | And lonely boy locking lips like all is forgiven. | 和寂寞少年热吻 就像一切都被宽恕了 |
[05:44] | Will round two be any different? | 第二轮会有什么不同吗 |
[05:46] | Ugh! I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:48] | Dan! aah! | 丹 |
[05:50] | Yay! oh, sweaty hug. you’re sweaty. thanks. | 汗淋淋的拥抱 你全身是汗 谢谢 |
[05:53] | Oh! you guys are together. you’re back together, right? | 你们和好了 你们和好了 对吧 |
[05:55] | It wasn’t a doctored photo? | 这个照片不是合成的 |
[05:57] | no, no, no. we are. | 不 不 我们和好了 |
[05:57] | We just hadn’t told anyone yet. | 只是还没有公诸于众 |
[05:59] | Oh, this is awesome! you guys totally belong together. | 太棒了 你们注定是一对 |
[06:02] | This is laurel. hold on. hello? | 劳雷尔打来的 等一下 你好 |
[06:04] | I ran into jenny out on the street. | 我在路上遇到珍妮 |
[06:06] | So the word’s out, huh? apparently. | -消息传开了 -显而易见 |
[06:08] | I’m happy for you. and you two have worked out all your issues? | 我为你感到高兴 你们之间的问题都解决了 |
[06:13] | Um… yeah. | 是的 |
[06:14] | Yep. got ’em all squared away. | 全都解决了 |
[06:17] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[06:21] | How is it that you’re not hot? | 你怎么会不炙手可热呢 |
[06:23] | Well, it is the upper east side. | 这可是上东区 |
[06:24] | I mean, getting hot is kinda frowned upon. | 我指的是 太炙手可热可不行 |
[06:27] | So when am I gonna get to see you again? | 什么时候可以再见你 |
[06:29] | Depends. Can I count on you not to cancel at the last second? | 看情况 你不会再最后一秒钟又取消吧 |
[06:31] | That will never, ever happen again. | 再也不会发生了 |
[06:33] | It’s okay. no, no, no. I’m serious. | -没关系的 -不 不 我是认真的 |
[06:35] | Like, I mean, everything with my family’s been so crazy. | 我家的事闹得一塌糊涂 |
[06:38] | But when you called today, it just felt like… | 但是当你今天打电话来 我觉得 |
[06:42] | Like I could breathe again. so… I wanna do this. | 又能呼吸了 所以…我想这么做 |
[06:45] | I want to make this– us–right, okay? | 我想好好相处下去 好吗 |
[06:50] | Okay. tomorrow night? | 好的 明天晚上见 |
[06:53] | Uh, tomorrow night I gotta take my mom to this, like, school party. | 明天晚上我要送妈妈去参加学校派对 |
[06:55] | fine. | 好吧 |
[06:56] | Come to the gallery. you can bring me lunch. | 来画廊吧 你可以给我带点午餐 |
[06:59] | Oh. well. i… | 那个 我… |
[07:02] | Well, it was a good speech. | 真是个不错的解释 |
[07:03] | No, no, no, no. I’m serious. | 不 不 不 我是认真的 |
[07:04] | I mean, I have family stuff, but i-i’ll reschedule, | 我有些家事要处理 但是我会重新安排的 |
[07:07] | And they’ll just have to deal with it. | 我只是要去处理这些事情 |
[07:15] | Rumor is, nate archibald has a hidden lady. | 传闻是 内特·阿齐布尔德有一个秘密情人 |
[07:19] | Careful, n. | 当心哦 N |
[07:20] | Secrets don’t keep long in this heat. | 世上没有不透风的墙 |
[07:29] | So… the flowers won’t arrive until 5:00. | 也就是说…花要到五点以后才到 |
[07:32] | Did you get the order from the caterers? | 你从宴席筹备者那里拿到订单了吗 |
[07:39] | Eleanor comes home today. | 埃莉诺今天到家 |
[07:40] | You excited she finally gets to meet marcus? | 她终于要和马库斯见面了 你兴奋吗 |
[07:42] | And see why he’s so wonderful? | 然后看看他有多棒 |
[07:44] | It’s not often you find a man who’s intelligent, sophisticated, | 可不是经常有机会遇见这样的男人聪明有教养 |
[07:48] | Has an appreciation for golden-age hollywood | 符合好莱坞黄金时期的欣赏口味 |
[07:50] | and is a gentleman to boot. | 而且是个绅士 |
[07:51] | You know, he hasn’t pressured me about sex once. | 他甚至还没有要求过肉体接触 |
[07:55] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[07:56] | Wow. sounds like you really like him. | 听上去你真的贼喜欢他 |
[07:58] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[08:02] | Do you see what I just did there? | 看到我刚才做的了吗 |
[08:04] | I expressed an interest in your relationship. | 我表达了对你的恋爱的兴趣 |
[08:08] | Look, I know you know about me and dan. | 我知道你已经知道我和丹的事情了 |
[08:10] | Even dorota told me she was happy for me. | 甚至连多洛塔都说为我高兴 |
[08:13] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[08:15] | B., I know you don’t approve of him. true. | -B…我知道你不满意他 -是事实 |
[08:17] | And I know that he’s not the 22nd lord of westmorelandshire. | 我也知道他不是威斯特摩兰郡22岁的勋爵 |
[08:22] | Also true. | 这也是事实 |
[08:24] | Why can’t you support me? | 为什么你不能支持我呢 |
[08:27] | Have you two talked about everything, | 你们把所有事情都说清楚了吗 |
[08:30] | All the very real reasons you broke up last year? | 所有你们去年分手的切实的理由 |
[08:34] | Well, not completely. | 还没有 |
[08:36] | Well, when you do, | 当你这么做后 |
[08:37] | if you’re still together, I’ll be happy for you. | 如果你们还在一起 我会为你感到高兴 |
[08:39] | Till then, I think you’re just fooling yourselves. | 在此之前 我觉得你只是自欺欺人 |
[08:45] | Duchess, to what do I owe this pleasure? | 公爵夫人 很荣幸你来电话 |
[08:47] | Okay, I think you’ve got this taken care of. | 好吧 我想你需要先处理这个 |
[08:49] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[08:52] | Sneaky little nate. | 卑鄙的小内特 |
[08:54] | Yes, I know exactly the girl you’re talking about. | 是的 我非常清楚你说的那个女孩 |
[08:56] | Her name is vanessa. she lives in… brooklyn. | 她叫瓦内萨 她住在… 布鲁克林 |
[09:08] | Smoke? | 抽烟不 |
[09:09] | No, thanks. it’s, uh, a little early for me. | 不 谢了 对我来说太早了点 |
[09:12] | So how can I help, nathaniel? | 有什么可以帮你 内特 |
[09:14] | About last week– um, the money? | -关于上个礼拜 钱的事 |
[09:17] | I, uh, I might have overreacted a little. a little? | -我也许有点反应过度了 -有点 |
[09:20] | Yeah, and, hey, if you can, | 是的 如果可以 |
[09:23] | I would love to take you up on the offer as a loan. | 我很乐意接受你提出的借贷的建议 |
[09:25] | I thought you were getting the money from somewhere else. | 我以为你已经从其它地方拿到钱了 |
[09:27] | Yeah, well, that person, um, is asking for a lot. | 是的 那个家伙 要求太多了 |
[09:33] | Well… | 那好吧… |
[09:35] | I’d love to accommodate you, but when you spurned my offer, | 我很乐意贷款给你 但当你拒绝了我的帮助 |
[09:38] | I sent the money to my financial guides. | 我就把钱汇到我金融顾问那里 |
[09:40] | It’s tied up in bonds for six months. | 那笔钱会在那里滞留六个月 |
[09:42] | Oh. uh, no. that’s cool. | 哦 不 没事 |
[09:44] | I’ll just– I’ll find another way. | 我还是 我会另想办法 |
[09:46] | So, uh, have you seen blair and lord fauntleroy recently? | 你最近有没有看到布莱尔和勋爵 |
[09:50] | No. | 没有 |
[09:53] | Are you doing okay? hmm, hmm. | 你还好吧 |
[09:55] | I’ll confess, I’ve been feeling a little off my game… | 我承认 我有点厌倦我的游戏了 |
[09:58] | But I’m expecting a return to form very soon. | 但是我期待很快回复状态 |
[10:00] | Sir, the flight from tokyo has landed. | 先生 东京的航班到了 |
[10:07] | So I can see. | 看到了 |
[10:13] | Konnichiwa. | 你好 |
[10:17] | I know it’s hot, | 我知道很热 |
[10:18] | But I need everything fitted and ready | 但埃莉诺回来检阅前 |
[10:19] | for eleanor to inspect. | 必须把所有事情都准备妥当 |
[10:21] | Jenny? yeah, I know. | -珍妮 -是的 我知道 |
[10:22] | I’ll clean the atelier as soon as I’m finished here, okay? | 我这一结束就马上清理工作室 好吗 |
[10:24] | The bathrooms, too. | 还有厕所 |
[10:25] | Someone decided to give us a second look at breakfast. | 某人决定要在早餐的时候让我们好看 |
[10:29] | Laurel believes in her interns paying their dues. | 劳雷尔相信在她这实习就要付出代价 |
[10:31] | You must really want this. | 你一定很想在她这儿实习 |
[10:33] | Why, ’cause for the past three months | 为什么 因为在过去的三个月 |
[10:34] | I’ve put up with midnight coffee runs, | 我半夜还举着咖啡赛跑 |
[10:36] | 15-hour days, | 一天干15小时 |
[10:37] | cleaning up after the two in-house bulimics, | 忍饥挨饿2小时候后打扫卫生 |
[10:39] | all so that eleanor waldorf will spend | 只是为了埃莉诺·霍道夫可以花 |
[10:41] | five minutes looking at my designs? | 5分钟看看我的设计 |
[10:43] | Yeah. yeah, I really, really do. | 是的 我真的 真的很需要 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:48] | Uh, I feel like it’s not right. | 我觉得有点不顺眼 |
[10:51] | Um, hold on. | 等一下 |
[10:54] | Hello. c’est? l’heure? merci madam. | 你好 是时候说谢谢了 女士 |
[10:58] | air france says eleanor’s plane’s on time. oh. | 法国航空说埃莉诺的飞机准点到了 |
[11:00] | All right, I’m gonna meet her at the penthouse. | 好吧 我要去屋顶公寓见她 |
[11:01] | I think blair’s hosting a party there. | 布莱尔在那里有个派对 |
[11:03] | If the a.c. guy comes, call me. yes? | 如果修空调的到了 给我电话 好吗 |
[11:06] | I think there might be something wrong with the dress. | 我觉得这衣服有点不对劲 |
[11:13] | No. this–this is what eleanor designed. | 不 这就是埃莉诺设计的款式 |
[11:16] | Really? even– did you ever see “cinderella”? | -真的 就算 -你看过灰姑娘吗 |
[11:20] | The cartoon? sure. | 动画片吗 当然 |
[11:22] | Remember the little birds that helped her dress? | 还记得帮她做衣服的小鸟吗 |
[11:24] | Remember how they didn’t offer their opinion? | 记得它们从来不提自己的意见的吗 |
[11:27] | Try to imagine that you’re one of those birds. | 试着想象你就是其中的一只小小鸟 |
[11:30] | Can you do that? yeah. | -你能做到吗 -是的 |
[11:33] | Now fly away. | 现在走你的吧 |
[11:38] | She can be so infuriating. | 她真是太令人抓狂了 |
[11:40] | Sometimes I just want to… | 有时候我只是想… |
[11:43] | Okay, enough blair bashing. | 布莱尔批斗到此为止 |
[11:45] | No. don’t stop on my account, please. | 不 请别在我的问题上停 |
[11:46] | Keep on bashing. | 继续批评 |
[11:47] | I mean, obviously we have things to talk about | 我是说 显然我们总有话题 |
[11:49] | and we’ll talk about them, | 我们会聊他们 |
[11:51] | But it’s no big deal, right? | 但这没什么大不了的 对不对 |
[11:54] | Oh, god. you–you agree with her. | 哦 天 你赞同她 |
[11:56] | No, no. I don’t. no, I don’t. it’s–it’s just, uh… | 不不 我没有 只是… |
[11:58] | Wait. h-hold on. | 等等 稍等 |
[12:01] | Oh, it’s my mom. she’s calling from shanghai. | 是我妈妈 她从上海打来的 |
[12:04] | Can I take this? oh, yeah. go. | -我接下电话 -好 接吧 |
[12:05] | Sorry. hello? saved by the bell. | 不好意思 嗨 还好来了个电话 |
[12:07] | Are you dan humphrey? hi, mom. oh, my gosh. where? | -你是丹·汉弗瑞 -妈妈 天 哪里 |
[12:12] | Uh, yeah. can I help you? | 是我 有什么事 |
[12:14] | How could you do it? | 你怎么可以这样 |
[12:16] | What? I’m sorry. i-i don’t– | 什么 抱歉 我没… |
[12:17] | get back together with serena. | 跟瑟琳娜复合了 |
[12:19] | Don’t you know she’s just gonna lie to you again? | 你不知道她还会对你撒谎 |
[12:21] | she doesn’t respect you. | 她并不尊重你 |
[12:22] | She never will. excuse me. who–who are you? | -她永远不会 -抱歉 你们是 |
[12:24] | We read about everything on “gossip girl.” | 八卦天后上的东西我们都看 |
[12:26] | Your whole breakup? we’re on your side. | 你们俩的分手 我们站你这边 |
[12:29] | Except for her. she’s a serena. | 除了她 她就是一瑟琳娜 |
[12:33] | Okay, um, well, look, | 好 听着 |
[12:34] | This is– this is both creepy and none of your business. | 这实在是又古怪又不关你们事 |
[12:36] | So if you could, uh, just go, please. | 所以可以的话 请走吧 |
[12:38] | you can just run along. | 走你们自己的路吧 |
[12:39] | I-i lost her. | 电话断了 |
[12:40] | They were on a yacht with some greek prince. | 他们跟个什么希腊王子在游艇上 |
[12:44] | Hello. yeah, ignore them. | -你们好 -别理她们 |
[12:45] | Serena, how could you forgive him after sleeping with Georgina? | 瑟琳娜 你怎么能原谅他跟乔治娜上了床 |
[12:48] | what? | 什么 |
[12:48] | What? no. no, this is insane. | 什么 不不 这太夸张了 |
[12:50] | I didn’t sleep with Georgina. no. | 我没跟乔治娜上床 没有 |
[12:51] | All right? please go. but we’re on your side. | -好吗 请走吧 -但我们在你这边 |
[12:53] | Not me. his mouth kissed Georgina’s. | 我没有 他跟乔治娜亲了嘴 |
[12:56] | Think about that the next time– o-okay. yeah. th-that’s enough. | -下次好好考虑下 -好 够了 |
[12:59] | Now I’m telling you to go. | 现在我请你们走了 |
[13:00] | Come on. get out of here. shoo. thank you. | -快 离开这里 -谢谢 |
[13:06] | Wow. what was that that was, uh, oh, that was “gossip girl.” | -这算什么啊 -这就是八卦天后 |
[13:13] | So? | 那么 |
[13:15] | Well, maybe there are some things that, um, you know, | 也许我们是该 你知道 |
[13:19] | We–we should talk about. | 谈一谈 |
[13:20] | Yeah. well, I think so. | 对 是 我也觉得 |
[13:22] | Y-yeah, th-there’s some stuff I have to do now, before the party. okay. | -派对开始前 我有些事需要做 -行 |
[13:27] | So why don’t we talk, um… yeah, we’ll talk later when I pick you up. | -要不我们就 -下次见你我们再谈吧 |
[13:29] | Yeah, perfect. okay. all right, that’ll be good. | 行 好极了 好的 很好 |
[13:31] | – Bye. – bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[13:36] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[13:42] | Nate. hello? | 内特 喂 |
[13:45] | Hmm? look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[13:47] | There’s just a lot going on. | 现在真的事情特别多 |
[13:50] | Maybe you just need to be properly distracted. | 也许你需要适当分散一下注意 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry. no, no, no. it’s me. | -对不起 -不不不 是我 |
[13:56] | No, nate. you don’t need to explain anything. | 不 内特 你不需要解释 |
[13:58] | It’s fine. really. | 没事 真的 |
[13:59] | I– what an unusual little space | 多特别的小地方啊 |
[14:01] | Half gallery, half boho coffee shop. | 一半画廊一半波希米亚式咖啡馆 |
[14:04] | But then unusual pairings seem to be the order of the day. | 不过不是流行的那对情侣啊 |
[14:06] | Blair, what are you doing here? | 布莱尔 你来这里干嘛 |
[14:08] | Being angry at you, for one. | 其一是来生你的气 |
[14:09] | Here I thought I’d surprise you | 还有就是来邀请瓦内萨参加今晚的派对 |
[14:10] | by bringing vanessa to tonight’s party when | 好给你个惊喜 |
[14:12] | lo and behold, you two have rekindled your love in secret. | 请注意 你们二位似乎又偷偷谈起恋爱了 |
[14:14] | You came all the way to brooklyn to invite me to a party for a school | 你大老远来布鲁克林就是让我参加一个 |
[14:17] | that I don’t even go to? | 我没进去过的学校的派对 |
[14:18] | It was for nate, dear. Anne called this morning. | 是为了内特 亲爱的 安妮上午打来电话 |
[14:21] | Poor thing has a migraine. | 可怜的姑娘有偏头痛 |
[14:22] | When I thought of you coming all alone, | 想到你是一个人来 |
[14:24] | I just wanted to do something nice. | 我只是想做点好事 |
[14:26] | Is that so hard to believe? yeah. | -那么不能相信吗 -没错 |
[14:27] | Yeah. pretty much. | 绝对 |
[14:30] | Hello? I got a delivery. excuse me. | -有人吗 快递来了 -失陪 |
[14:37] | Blair, what are you really doing here? | 布莱尔 你到底来这干嘛 |
[14:38] | You can’t stand vanessa, | 你不喜欢瓦内萨 |
[14:39] | And you’ve never done anything when something wasn’t in it for you. | 要是没你好处 什么事你都不插手的 |
[14:41] | You think I’m just gonna sit back | 你觉得我会就这么坐着 |
[14:42] | and watch you have an affair with my boyfriend’s mother? | 看你跟我男朋友的妈有私情 |
[14:43] | guess again. so what are your plans | -再猜一次 -那你计划 |
[14:45] | to distract me with vanessa? | 利用瓦内萨分散我的注意 |
[14:46] | Yes. what about it? | 对 怎么样 |
[14:47] | It’s just as your plans go, it’s kinda nice. | 你进行得不错 确实做了件好事 |
[14:49] | “a,” don’t be offensive | 第一 别没礼貌 |
[14:50] | and “b,” from what I just witnessed, | 第二 就我刚才看到的 |
[14:52] | If you want to keep her, you’re gonna have to step it up. | 如果不想失去她 你最好能站出来 |
[14:57] | So I can look forward to seeing you tonight? | 那么你们俩今晚能来咯 |
[15:00] | Sure. we’ll be there. really? | -可以 我们来 -真的 |
[15:03] | Yeah. why not? | 对 干嘛不呢 |
[15:04] | Wonderful. till tonight. | 好极了 晚上见 |
[15:13] | Duchess, it’s me. | 公爵夫人 是我 |
[15:14] | He’s bringing her. | 他会带她来 |
[15:16] | And for the record, whatever you’re planning with nate, | 有一点先说好 不管你打算怎么跟内特玩 |
[15:18] | My bedroom floor is off-limits. | 请不要入侵我的卧室地板 |
[15:38] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[15:40] | A whiff of the far east. | 远东的一缕清香 |
[15:43] | Sometimes I envy you, the way you just– ew. | 有时候我会嫉妒你 像你那样… |
[15:48] | What am I saying? you’re disgusting. | 我说什么来着 你真恶心 |
[15:49] | Relax. nothing happened with madame butterfly. | 别急 我跟蝴蝶夫人没怎样 |
[15:52] | Yeah, right. | 是 |
[15:53] | No. nothing happened. | 不 什么也没发生 |
[15:56] | Same as nothing’s been happening all week. | 跟这个礼拜都没发生一样 |
[15:57] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[15:58] | You’ve had different girls every day. | 你一天换个姑娘 |
[16:04] | No. I’ll take your incredulity as a compliment. | -不会吧 -我把你的怀疑权当恭维了 |
[16:07] | No, but, I mean, come on. | 不 可是 我是说 拜托 |
[16:08] | you–you must have tried– | 你一定尝试过… |
[16:10] | everything… From the erotic to the pharmaceutical. | 都试过了 从情色的到药物的 |
[16:14] | I-i’m sorry. I’m not laughing. | 我很遗憾 我不是想笑 |
[16:16] | it’s just so obvious. | 只是很显然 |
[16:18] | You’re not over blair. | 你忘不了布莱尔 |
[16:19] | Wh–come on. this is your body’s way of telling you. | 承认吧 你的身体说出了你的感情 |
[16:22] | I don’t have a romantic bone in my body | 我身上一块浪漫的骨头也没有 |
[16:26] | least of all that one. | 尤其是那玩意儿 |
[16:31] | But you do raise an interesting idea. | 不过你确实提醒了我 |
[16:33] | Clearly there’s some sort of… blockage. | 显然这里有某种… 障碍 |
[16:38] | Perhaps… | 也许… |
[16:39] | No, chuck. | 别 恰克 |
[16:41] | One more go-around, just to clear the pipes. | 再来一次 就为了清通管道 |
[16:43] | You are not using blair as sexual drano. | 你不可以利用布莱尔扫除你的性障碍 |
[16:46] | I have to make myself presentable. | 我可不能老这么丢面子了 |
[16:48] | I have a party to attend. | 我还有个派对要参加呢 |
[16:51] | By the way… | 顺便说一句 |
[16:53] | Congrats on you and humphrey. | 祝贺你跟汉弗瑞复合 |
[16:55] | Water always finds its own level. | 水总是往低处流 |
[16:58] | I just think if we hemmed it and then got | 我想如果我们这里打个褶边 然后 |
[17:00] | Rid of all that stuff by the collar, right? | 把领子边的东西都约进去 |
[17:03] | Yeah. oh, my god. that’s so much better. | 对 天哪 这样就好多了 |
[17:05] | I just–i feel like the dress is trying too hard, | 我就是 觉得这条裙子表现得过多了 |
[17:07] | And this part is so ’90s. | 这部分实在太90年代了 |
[17:09] | Interesting observation. and who are you? | 很有趣的见解 你是谁 |
[17:14] | Uh, I’m… | 我是… |
[17:16] | I’m jenny humphrey, the parsons intern. | 我是珍妮·汉弗瑞 帕森来的实习生 |
[17:20] | Uh, I thought you were going home. | 我以为您回家了 |
[17:21] | Laurel went to go meet you. | 劳雷尔去接你了 |
[17:23] | And I decided to come here. | 我决定先来这里 |
[17:26] | You can, um, leave those and bring the rest of the bags to the apartment. | 你放下这些 然后把剩下的带到我公寓去 |
[17:31] | So now interns have opinions. | 那么现在 实习生都有自己的主意了 |
[17:35] | I have been gone a while. | 我就离开了一阵子 |
[17:36] | Mrs. Waldorf, | 霍道夫夫人 |
[17:37] | I hope that you don’t think that I was trying– | 希望您别误会 我是想… |
[17:39] | that you were telling the model that has to wear my design | 你告诉穿着我设计的服装的模特 |
[17:43] | all the many, many things that are wrong with it? | 我的那么那么许多错误设计 |
[17:46] | It’s hot and late. | 现在热死了而且很晚了 |
[17:47] | We’ll finish your fitting tomorrow. | 我们明天再给你试衣服 |
[17:52] | I’m–i’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[17:54] | That was completely, completely unprofessional, | 这完全是我的失职 |
[17:57] | And I promise it will never happen again from me. | 我保证再不会这样做了 |
[17:59] | I s–i swear. | 我发誓… |
[18:00] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会了 |
[18:02] | Not here at least. | 至少在这不会了 |
[18:04] | I need people around here that I can trust. | 在这里我需要的事值得我信任的人 |
[18:08] | Clean out your station. | 收拾下你的桌子走人 |
[18:11] | What? no. | 什么 不 |
[18:13] | No, please. | 不要 求你了 |
[18:14] | You can’t– oh, yes, please, I can, | -你不能这样 -是的 我就可以这样 |
[18:16] | And if you are still hoping for a letter of recommendation, | 你如果还想要封推荐信的话 |
[18:20] | you won’t argue. | 最好闭嘴 |
[18:26] | Why is it so hot in here? | 这儿怎么会这么热 |
[18:33] | Nate! | 内特 |
[18:35] | I thought that was you. a little warm for a run, isn’t it? | 我猜到就是你 热热身 是吧 |
[18:37] | Yeah, you know, I was just, um, had some things to think about. | 是啊 我有些事情需要想想 |
[18:41] | Will I see you at blair’s tonight? | 今晚你会去布莱尔的聚会吗 |
[18:43] | Yeah. uh, you headed down there now or what? | 去啊 你现在就过去还是 |
[18:45] | No, no. I promised the duchess I’d pick her up. | 不 不 我答应要去接公爵夫人 |
[18:47] | oh, your mother’s coming. | 你母亲也要来啊 |
[18:48] | Oh, yes. oh, she and blair are fast friends. | 是啊 她跟布莱尔是很要好的朋友 |
[18:51] | I always find them whispering in a corner. | 我看到她们总在角落里讲着悄悄话 |
[18:54] | It’s a bit troubling, come to think of it. | 想到这些 我就有点顾虑 |
[18:56] | Anyway, uh, I’ll see you tonight. thanks, man. | -不管了 今晚见咯 -谢啦 伙计 |
[19:07] | This is vanessa. leave a message after the beep. | 我是瓦内萨 滴声后请留言 |
[19:10] | Hey, vanessa. it’s nate. | 瓦内萨 我是内特 |
[19:11] | Uh, listen, I’m so sorry, but about tonight– it’s just, um… | 是这样 我很抱歉 |
[19:26] | I thought you and dan were leaving for the party. | 我以为你和丹去聚会了 |
[19:27] | yeah. we’re supposed to. | 是啊 我们本来是要去的 |
[19:28] | He’s not still reading one of those dan-and-serena- | 他不会还在他跟瑟琳娜该与不该的 |
[19:30] | Should-they-or-shouldn’t-they threads, is he? | 问题上纠缠吧 是吧 |
[19:31] | last I checked, yeah. | 刚看过了 的确是 |
[19:34] | Something’s wrong? I just got a message from nate. | -出了什么问题 -我收到了内特的短信 |
[19:36] | Family drama, doesn’t want to burden me– the same old story. | 说是家庭问题 不想麻烦我 老一套 |
[19:38] | I just want to shake him, | 我就是想抓住他 就像 |
[19:40] | – like, I can handle it, you know? – Hey. sorry. | -我能控制他 -对不起 |
[19:43] | I’m, uh, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[19:44] | So how was public opinion on the dan and serena front? | 舆论是怎么看待丹和瑟琳娜事件的 |
[19:46] | Oh, well, it turns out most people think I’m an ass. | 这样的 大多数人认为我是个混蛋 |
[19:48] | But a passionate minority hold I’m just an idiot. | 少数激进分子则坚持我只是个白痴 |
[19:50] | So are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[19:52] | uh, nate’s running late. I’ll just–i’ll meet you there. | 内特要迟点 我们到那儿见吧 |
[19:55] | Okay. you sure? yeah. | -好的 你确定吗 -是的 |
[19:58] | Uh, you still positive you don’t want me tagging along? | 你确定不要我跟着你去吧 |
[20:01] | Yeah. No offense, dad, | 是啦 无意冒犯 |
[20:02] | but I think you, | 我想你和我还有瑟琳娜 |
[20:03] | Me and serena– things are awkward enough. | 一起会很尴尬 |
[20:05] | well, it’s not like I’d have to be a third wheel. | 好吧 我可不是想当电灯泡 |
[20:07] | I can bring a date. | 我可以带个伴儿去 |
[20:10] | What? No it’s–it’s not that you having a date is funny or | -怎么了 -没什么 不是你约会很好笑 |
[20:13] | -or completely outside of the realm of possibility, just within the gates. | 也不是其它方面的可能 就像正在门中央 |
[20:16] | One day I might surprise you. go. | 总会有一天我让你吃惊的 去吧 |
[20:20] | See you there. | 到时见 |
[20:23] | You know, if you really like this guy, | 你想你如果真的喜欢这人 |
[20:26] | you should call him, | 你就该打电话给他 |
[20:27] | Tell him how you feel. | 告诉他你的感受 |
[20:28] | The mature response. tempting. | 一种成熟的反应 诱惑人的感觉 |
[20:31] | Or if you’re looking for something immature, | 或者你想找些幼稚点的办法 |
[20:34] | You could tell him you left the phone | 你可以告诉他你的手机 |
[20:35] | In the gallery and never got the message. | 掉在美术馆了 没有收到那个短信 |
[20:38] | I’ve seen you be very forgetful. | 我以前看你好像就很健忘 |
[20:51] | duchess, here. sorry to leave you on your own. | 公爵夫人 给 抱歉让你一个人呆在这 |
[20:51] | Oh, thank you, darling. my pleasure. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -不用谢 |
[20:54] | Well, the ancestral home is next to balmoral. | 祖上的房子就在巴莫洛隔壁 |
[20:56] | Marcus tells the funniest story about | 马库斯讲了个很好笑的故事 |
[20:58] | Harry running naked across their lawn. | 哈里从他们的草坪上裸奔而过 |
[21:01] | Prince harry? I love him. | 哈里王子 我喜欢他 |
[21:03] | But you’ve been planning on yale ever since you were a little girl. | 你不是从小就计划好了去耶鲁的吗 |
[21:05] | I know, but marcus keeps begging me to consider oxford. | 我知道 但是马库斯一直求我考虑去牛津 |
[21:08] | What a pity. so much wasted potential. | 多可惜啊 浪费了好多的天赋 |
[21:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:14] | The thing that always fascinated me about you. | 一直以来吸引着我有关你的事情 |
[21:18] | The cool exterior, the fire below. | 超酷的外表 外表下的欲火 |
[21:20] | You are living proof a person can’t buy class. | 你生活证明了爵位是买不到的 |
[21:23] | And you can’t tell me bertie wooster is satisfying your needs. | 你不能说伯蒂·伍斯特满足了你的需要吧 |
[21:26] | Titles aside, a suit of armor makes for a cold bedfellow. | 抛开头衔 一身的戎装只得来同床异梦 |
[21:32] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 那也不管你的事 |
[21:33] | But marcus and I have an amazing sex life. | 而且马库斯和我做爱很棒 |
[21:36] | Is that so? mm. | -是这样吗 -是 |
[21:40] | What names does he call you when you make love? | 你们做爱时他叫你什么 |
[21:49] | Where does he put his hand? | 他的手放在哪里 |
[21:59] | Does he… | 他… |
[22:12] | Have sex with me. | 跟我做爱吧 |
[22:13] | What? | 什么 |
[22:14] | Just once. that’s all I need. | 就一次 我梦寐以求的 |
[22:16] | You are disgusting, and I hate you. | 你真是恶心 我很讨厌你 |
[22:20] | Then why are you still holding my hand? | 那你为什么还抓着我的手不放开呢 |
[22:24] | I have a party to host. | 我要去主持这个聚会了 |
[22:32] | Hey. sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[22:33] | Oh, no. it’s not a problem. you–you look great, as always. | 不 没事儿 你真漂亮 一直以来 |
[22:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:39] | Oh. oh, that’s, uh, that’s troubling. | 那个 那有点问题 |
[22:41] | Maybe we should just go. yeah. | 我们最好赶紧走 |
[22:48] | did I say you look nice? | 我刚提到你很漂亮了吗 |
[22:50] | Yeah. thanks again, though. | 是啊 但还是感谢你 |
[22:51] | Yeah. you’re welcome. | 呵 不客气 |
[22:57] | Did you do anything this afternoon? | 你今天下午干了什么没有 |
[22:58] | No. no. you? | 没 没有 你呢 |
[23:01] | No. | 没有 |
[23:04] | Chuck had a japanese stewardess over today. | 恰克今天找了个日本的空姐 |
[23:11] | It’s a slow elevator. | 这电梯真慢 |
[23:23] | Where’s vanessa? | 瓦内萨在哪儿 |
[23:23] | Not walking into your trap or whatever it is. | 没有掉进你的圈套 |
[23:25] | Oh, please. you want me to feel bad? | 你想让我不舒服吧 |
[23:28] | You’re not exactly occupying the moral high ground, | 你不是站在道德高度上的那种人 |
[23:30] | archibald. | 阿齐布尔德 |
[23:31] | I just hope it’s worth it. | 我只希望那是很值得的 |
[23:33] | Nathaniel, you came. I’m so happy. | 内特尼尔 你来了 我真高兴 |
[23:36] | Seems like forever since I’ve seen you or heard from you. | 好像我永远都看着你想着你 |
[23:39] | So you use my friends for some power play to prove you’re the one in | 你利用我的的朋友来展示你掌控的能力 |
[23:42] | Control, huh? | 是不是 |
[23:43] | I don’t like sharing my toys, especially if I’ve paid for them. | 我不想分享我的玩具 尤其是我还花了钱的 |
[23:46] | Where’s your friend? | 你的朋友呢 |
[23:46] | – I was looking forward to meeting her. – No, no. | -我还正想跟她见个面呢 -不 |
[23:47] | Stop it. look at me. | 停下吧 看着我 |
[23:48] | I don’t know where I’m gonna get the money from, | 我不知道我从哪儿才能弄到钱 |
[23:50] | – But you listen – Okay, | -但你听好 -好的 |
[23:51] | No, nate, listen. | 不 内特 你听着 |
[23:52] | No. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. | 我很抱歉 我不该这么说的 |
[23:54] | it was out of jealousy. | 这完全是嫉妒 |
[23:56] | Please just don’t do something we’ll both regret. no. | -请不要做些让我们后悔的事情 -不会的 |
[24:00] | Nate? | 内特 |
[24:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[24:18] | Everyone, stay calm. | 大家 保持镇定 |
[24:20] | I’m sure the power will be back on in a second. | 我保证很快就会来电了 |
[24:23] | Vanessa. | 瓦内萨 |
[24:24] | Nate. | 内特 |
[24:26] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[24:27] | Sorry to break it to you b | 真是不好意思 打断你的派对 |
[24:29] | but this party just went over to the dark side. | 但是B 这个阴暗的派对才刚刚开始 |
[24:39] | It’s a citywide blackout, | 这个是全城性的停电 |
[24:40] | but we have candles. | 但是 我们至少还有蜡烛 |
[24:42] | Everything’s fine. | 不会有事的 |
[24:46] | Vanessa. Nate, thank goodness. | -瓦内萨 -内特 感谢上帝 |
[24:47] | Would you please tell this young lady | 麻烦你告诉这个女士 |
[24:48] | Can’t go outside in the blackout? yeah. well, I am. | -停电以后不能出去 -知道了 |
[24:50] | No, it’s okay, marcus. I got it. I got it. | 没事儿 马库斯 我明白了 |
[24:51] | Just come with me, please. | 跟我来 求你了 |
[24:57] | I can’t believe this. | 这简直难以置信 |
[24:58] | Here I kept thinking, | 我现在都认为你是不一样的 |
[24:59] | “Nate’s so much different than Blair and all the others,” | 内特和布莱尔还有其他人是那么的不同 |
[25:01] | But you’re just as bad. | 但是事实证明你和他们一样 |
[25:02] | look, it’s not that simple, okay? | 事情没有那么简单 知道吗 |
[25:04] | Are you sleeping with that woman? | 你有没有和那个女人发生关系 |
[25:08] | Yes. | 有 |
[25:11] | Is that the reason you keep canceling on me? | 这就是你一直放我鸽子的原因 |
[25:14] | Yes, but– no, Nate. there are no “but”s. | 是的 但是… -内特 没有但是 |
[25:17] | You lied to me, | 你欺骗了我 |
[25:18] | and you’re sleeping with some mrs. robinson. | 还有你和一个所谓的罗宾逊大妈发生了关系 |
[25:20] | And while on the upper east side that might be totally normal… | 虽然这种事情在上东区习以为常 |
[25:23] | I didn’t sign up for some creepy love triangle with you | 但是我可没有说要加入你 |
[25:25] | and someone’s mom. | 和一个妈妈级别人的三角恋中 |
[25:26] | She’s giving me money. | 她给我钱 |
[25:30] | Well, that’s just the capper, isn’t it? | 这只是个谎言 不是吗 |
[25:32] | No, my mom and I needed help. | 不是 我妈妈和我需要帮助 |
[25:34] | I just– I had no other option. | 我只是 我没有其他选择了 |
[25:46] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[25:51] | Now if everyone will just get a drink and a candle, | 现在 只要每个人都喝的还有蜡烛 |
[25:54] | I’m sure the power will be back in a minute. | 我相信 电力供应会马上恢复 |
[25:58] | Blair, have you seen Nate? | 布莱尔 你见到内特了吗 |
[25:59] | Um, no. it’s a blackout. | 没有 现在停电了 |
[26:01] | That girl showed up. they went off somewhere together. | 那个女孩出现了 他们一起去了某个地方 |
[26:03] | Honestly, Catherine, so what? | 老实说 凯瑟琳 那又能怎样 |
[26:05] | If they want to be together, you can’t stop them. | 如果他们真想在一起 你没办法阻止的 |
[26:08] | Just deal with it. I wouldn’t expect you to understand. | -随他们去吧 -我不期望你能理解 |
[26:11] | Hot young guy, | 一个是帅气年轻的男孩 |
[26:13] | Aging beauty enjoying her last hurrah | 一个是准备整容手术的资深美女 |
[26:15] | before the surgeries start. | 妄图抓住青春的尾巴 |
[26:17] | Tt’s called a clich? | 这就叫俗气 |
[26:20] | Is marcus everything you could possibly hope for? | 你觉得马库斯能满足你需要的一切 |
[26:23] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 明显是的 |
[26:24] | Really? thers not one thing that’s missing? | 真的吗 没有什么是没有的吗 |
[26:28] | That one thing you tell yourself you can live without? | 那个你觉得你可以一生都不要的东西 |
[26:31] | That you’d happily sacrifice for the rest? | 你可以高兴的为此牺牲以后的时光 |
[26:35] | so tell you what. | 那么告诉我 |
[26:36] | You’re gonna sacrifice it every day | 在你年轻的生命里 |
[26:38] | for the rest of your life. | 你愿意每一天都牺牲此事 |
[26:40] | Nate makes me feel alive. | 内特让我觉得我还活着 |
[26:42] | I’m not gonna give that up. | 我不准备放弃 |
[26:49] | Yeah, my name’s Dan Humphrey. | 是的 我叫丹·汉弗瑞 |
[26:51] | Yeah. uh, the elevator’s stuck. | 没错 电梯停了 |
[26:55] | Okay. all right. thank you. | 没事了 谢谢你 |
[27:00] | Well, it’s a citywide blackout, so the guy says we just have to wait, | 这是全城性的停电 所以那些人叫我们等等 |
[27:02] | Hope the power comes back on soon. | 只有希望供电早点恢复 |
[27:08] | What? | 什么 |
[27:11] | No. no, I know when you’re thinking of something. | 肯定有事 我知道你在想东西 |
[27:12] | Just tell me. no, it’s–it’s nothing. | -告诉我 -没 没什么 |
[27:14] | Serena. well, you–you probably should have mentioned my name. | -瑟琳娜 -你应该跟管理员说下我的名字 |
[27:19] | Are you kidding? just forget it. | -你在开玩笑 -没事 忘了吧 |
[27:21] | No, seriously. | 不 我是认真的 |
[27:21] | You think that there’s, like, a box that says, | 你觉得会存在一个 像魔法盒一样东西说 |
[27:23] | “open in event of serena van der woodsen emergency”? | 为被困的瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森开门 |
[27:25] | I live in the building. that’s all. | 我住在这儿 仅此 |
[27:26] | No, it’s a citywide blackout, | 不 这个是全城大停电 |
[27:27] | So there–there must be hundreds of people stuck in elevators right now. | 所以 现在肯定有上百人被困电梯 |
[27:29] | Okay, if you’re not gonna call them, | 好吧 如果你不给他们打电话 |
[27:30] | can we not talk about it? | 我们能不能换个话题 |
[27:32] | You’re making it hotter. | 你让这里的气氛很紧张 |
[27:36] | No, Dan– why not? | 不 丹 为什么不 |
[27:40] | Yeah, hey. it’s Dan Humphrey again. | 又是我 丹·汉弗瑞 |
[27:43] | Uh, Humph–Humphrey, the guy in the elevator? Yeah. | 汉弗瑞 汉弗瑞 就是在电梯里的那个人 |
[27:45] | I know, I know, but I forgot to say | 我知道 我知道 但是我忘记说了 |
[27:47] | that I’m with serena van der woodsen. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森也被困了 |
[27:53] | Okay. thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[28:00] | Well, they’re gonna send someone, so… | 他们准备派个人过来 所以 |
[28:11] | Um, I guess I’m gonna go now. | 我想我应该走了 |
[28:14] | Oh, please. | 什么 |
[28:15] | I am not sending you out into a blackout. | 停电的时候我是不会让你走的 |
[28:17] | You can stay till the lights come back on. | 你可以待到来电以后 |
[28:20] | Okay. thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:23] | As–as long as you’re here, come here. hold this. | 鉴于你已经待了很久了 来这 拿着这个 |
[28:28] | I just–i cannot– I cannot decide about this neckline. | 我是指 我不能 我对这个领口没了主意 |
[28:32] | Really? I think it’s cute. | 真的吗 我觉得这个很好看 |
[28:34] | Why don’t you try telling the truth? | 你为什么不跟我说实话 |
[28:36] | It’s not like I can fire you twice. | 似乎我只能解雇你一次 |
[28:38] | Well, it looks like | 好吧 这个看上去像是 |
[28:39] | a pilgrim at a funeral. | 清教徒去参加葬礼的衣服 |
[28:45] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:48] | You’re absolutely right. | 你真是太对了 |
[28:50] | I am? | 是吗 |
[28:52] | Yeah. don’t let it go to your head. | 没错 不过别太当回事 |
[28:56] | But my mom still thinks chuck’s lending us the money, | 但是我妈妈始终觉是恰克借钱给我们的 |
[28:58] | So just sending it through me. | 所以几乎不知道我的事 |
[29:02] | So borrowing money from your son’s friend is fine, | 跟自己孩子的朋友借钱还可以接受 |
[29:06] | But whoring him out | 可是出卖自己孩子的幸福 |
[29:07] | to pay the club bill isn’t. | 去付俱乐部的账单就不行了 |
[29:11] | Do you wanna be with this woman? | 你真想和那个女人在一起 |
[29:13] | No, I want to be with you. | 不 我想跟你在一起 |
[29:16] | But I just know that’s not gonna happen now, | 但是 我对现在的情况没了主意 |
[29:18] | so… | 所以… |
[29:21] | Nate… | 内特 |
[29:23] | You have to end this for yourself. | 你必须靠自己解决这件事 |
[29:26] | Forget about what I said before. | 忘了我以前说的了 |
[29:28] | You are better than this. | 你可以做的更好 |
[29:43] | I’ll be here when you get back. | 我在这儿 等你回来 |
[29:50] | I see. | 我明白 |
[29:51] | Oh–oh, just a moment. | 请等一下 |
[29:54] | Blair, I’m on with the building manager. | 布莱尔 我在和建筑商打电话 |
[29:55] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[29:56] | What? has something happened? | 什么 是不是出什么事了 |
[30:00] | everyone seems quite calm. | 貌似每个人都很平静 |
[30:02] | No. | 不 |
[30:03] | I need you now. | 我现在就像要你 |
[30:05] | Blair–Blair, there’s a blackout. | 布莱尔 布莱尔 现在停电了 |
[30:08] | We have guests. we can’t desert them. | 我们还有客人 我们不能忽视他们 |
[30:10] | I need you to make me feel alive. | 我要你让我觉得我还活着 |
[30:13] | Uh… uh, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[30:15] | What are you– what are you talking about? | 你想 你想说什么 |
[30:17] | Just meet me up in my bedroom, okay? | 在卧室等我 好吗 |
[30:21] | Looks like lady b. is determined to have it all. | 看来B王妃决定要得到一切了 |
[30:27] | Question is, who with? | 问题是 会是跟谁呢 |
[30:31] | Nate? | 内特 |
[30:33] | Actually, I was looking for him myself. | 其实 我是来找你的 |
[30:45] | Vanessa, is it? | 瓦内萨 是吧 |
[30:50] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:52] | You’re thinking, | 你在想… |
[30:52] | Look at this awful woman who’s taking advantage of an innocent young boy. | 看看这个玩弄一个天真的年轻小伙的可怕女人 |
[30:56] | Nate told me everything. | 内特已经都告诉我了 |
[30:58] | I think what you’re doing is disgusting. | 我觉得你做的事情太龌龊了 |
[31:01] | And yet you’re here, waiting for him, willing to forgive and forget. | 你在这儿等他 想要原谅他 |
[31:06] | You must really care for him. | 你肯定真的很在乎他 |
[31:09] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不回懂的 |
[31:10] | See, that’s where you’re wrong. | 看吧 那你就错了 |
[31:13] | You have no idea how I feel about nate | 你不明白我对内特的感情 |
[31:16] | and what I would do to keep him. | 还有我是怎么留住他的 |
[31:19] | You want me to tell you? | 想要我来告诉你吗 |
[31:24] | Marcus, is that you? | 马库斯 是你吗 |
[31:31] | Blow out your candle. | 把蜡烛熄灭了 |
[32:07] | I spent the last month going around and meeting with | 我上个月到处走访 然后… |
[32:11] | The–the stores and the boutiques | 带着我的设计去跟那些商店 |
[32:12] | that carry my clothes. | 还有时装店的负责人会面 |
[32:13] | That must have been so exciting. | 那肯定很兴奋 |
[32:15] | I felt like a fat cheerleader. | 我感觉想个肥胖的啦啦队队长 |
[32:17] | As a designer, | 做为一个设计师 |
[32:18] | your worst fear is becoming irrelevant. | 你最惧怕的是变得没有创意的 |
[32:21] | Then I come back here and find out the | 然后我就回来这儿 由那个… |
[32:23] | Teenage intern tells me that exact thing. | 年轻的实习生来告诉我重点 |
[32:28] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:30] | Maybe that is exactly what I needed to hear. | 可能那就是我需要听到的吧 |
[32:37] | You know, the first real dress I ever bought was one of yours. | 我第一件有牌子的礼服 就是从你店里买的 |
[32:40] | Just spare me the pity. | 别同情我了 |
[32:42] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[32:44] | I bought it from–well, from a consignment store… ah. | 我从… 从二手店买的 |
[32:48] | ’cause that was the only way I could afford it. mm-hmm. | 因为只有去那买我才买得起 |
[32:49] | I was 12, and I just wore it | 好几个月 我就穿着它 |
[32:53] | around the apartment for months. | 在公寓里转悠 当时我12岁 |
[32:56] | It was one of the first things that made me want to become a designer. | 那是第一件物品 让我想成为一名设计师 |
[33:01] | Jenny. yeah? | -珍妮 -什么事 |
[33:03] | The light. | 手电筒 |
[33:04] | Oh. sorry. | 不好意思 |
[33:06] | what you want dan if you want never say my name | 你想干吗 丹 永远不叫我名字吗 |
[33:08] | No, I don’t wanna get in this right now. | 不 我现在不想谈这个 |
[33:09] | If i get avoiding dealing with it last year. | 不用回避去年发生的事 |
[33:11] | Well this is fate that telling us we can. | 这是命运在告诉我们能行的 |
[33:14] | what are you doing? I’m getting out of here. | 你要干吗 从这儿爬出去 |
[33:16] | No, someone’s coming. The man said so. | 不要 有人正在过来 那男的刚讲过 |
[33:18] | Right, because someone always come to say | 不行 因为某人一直要讲 |
[33:19] | Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[33:20] | That’ not fair. | 那不公平 |
[33:21] | I know it’s not. It’s not the point. | 我知道不公平 但那不是重点 |
[33:23] | Fine. You know what, life is not fair. | 好吧 你知道 生活本来就不公平 |
[33:25] | Because it doesn’t fit with the way you, | 因为它不符合你的生活方式 |
[33:27] | Dan Humphrey think things should be. | 丹·汉弗瑞的生活方式 |
[33:29] | But why are you always right? | 但为什么你的就是对的 |
[33:31] | No, I never said that. | 不 我从未那样讲过 |
[33:34] | God hurts. | 太疼了 |
[33:35] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[33:36] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[33:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定没伤到 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry, Serena. | 对不起 瑟琳娜 |
[33:47] | I forgive you, for Georgina. | 我原谅你 |
[33:51] | And I forgive you. But…I don’t know. | 我也原谅你 但… 我不知道 |
[33:59] | We keep having the same fight. bars and branch. A year ago, at the wedding. | 我们日日夜店 去年 在婚礼上 |
[34:05] | We talk about the Fight At The Bars And Branch | 我们来谈谈日日夜店 |
[34:08] | I know. And now here. | 我知道 现在就在讲 |
[34:12] | I can’t change who I am, Dan. | 丹 我没法改变自己 |
[34:17] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[34:23] | So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[34:34] | I don’t really feel like talking. | 我真的不想再谈了 |
[34:38] | Yeah, me either. | 是的 我也是 |
[34:51] | Vanessa, I couldn’t find her. | 瓦内萨 我找不到她 |
[34:54] | Vanessa? | 瓦内萨 |
[34:58] | Your friend had to leave.Is there something you want to tell me? | 你朋友已经走了 你有事要跟我讲的吗 |
[35:22] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[35:25] | Spotted–lady B’s acting not so lady-like. | 现场播报–王妃B的行为很不像是王妃 |
[35:29] | Hope you get the receipt from the tiara, B. | B希望你还留着皇冠的收据 |
[35:34] | Oh, my god. oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[35:36] | Blair, what is this? | 布莱尔 这是在干吗 |
[35:36] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[35:37] | I thought it was you. I hear an accent. | 我听口音以为是你 |
[35:39] | Please You know exactly who I was. | 你根本就知道我是谁 |
[35:44] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[35:52] | Marcus, wait! | 马库斯 等一下 |
[35:53] | Did you really not know it was him? | 你真的知道是他吗 |
[36:00] | Can you honestly tell me that? | 你能诚实回答我吗 |
[36:07] | No, I knew it was him. | 是的 我知道是他 |
[36:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:13] | But I want you. | 但我想要的是你 |
[36:14] | No, blair. You want my title. | 不是 布莱尔 你想要的是我的头衔 |
[36:17] | The idea of who Iam, but clearly you want him. | 我的勋爵的身份 但显然你想要的是他 |
[36:20] | which..which makes me a fool. | 那让我感到自己很愚蠢 |
[36:24] | Because I actually did want you. | 因为我确实想要你 |
[36:26] | I do want you. | 我真的想要你 |
[36:27] | Then show me.I’m not some delicate little flower. | 那就用行动来表示 我不是只花瓶 |
[36:31] | Show me you want me. | 仅供人欣赏而已 用行动来表示 |
[36:43] | Vanessa. what–where are you– where are you going? | 瓦内萨 你要 你要去哪 |
[36:46] | I looked for you, but I just–i had to get out. | 我找过你 但我只是 我得离开了 |
[36:49] | Did you end it? | 你跟她了结了吗 |
[36:50] | no, not yet, but I was just g– | 没 还没 我只是… |
[36:52] | okay, good. don’t. | 很好 别做了 |
[36:54] | What, did catherine say something to you? | 什么 凯瑟琳跟你说过些什么 |
[36:55] | She really loves you, nate, | 她真的很爱你 内特 |
[36:57] | And all the money and all that– | 所有的金钱 所有的… |
[36:59] | that’s your business– but she loves you, | 那是你的事 但她爱你 |
[37:01] | And you should be with her. you want me to stay with her? | -你应该跟她在一起 -你要我跟她在一起 |
[37:03] | I am telling you that I am out for good. | 我告诉你 退出对我来说没什么 |
[37:06] | No. stop. vanessa. | 不 别走 瓦内萨 |
[37:15] | Tomorrow… you owe me lunch. | 明天… 请我吃饭 |
[37:27] | Jenny, what are you doing? the–well, the lights are back on. | -珍妮 你在干什么 -来电了 |
[37:30] | Oh. i-i-i didn’t even notice. | 我甚至没注意到 |
[37:33] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[37:35] | Dad? what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你来这儿干吗 |
[37:36] | making sure you’re okay. | 来确定你是否安好 |
[37:37] | I tried calling, but– | 我有打你电话 但… |
[37:38] | oh, yeah. my phone died. sorry. | 对了 我手机没电了 不好意思 |
[37:40] | Why are you wearing a jacket? it’s, like, 100 degrees. | 你干吗穿着西装外套 天气那么热 |
[37:43] | Well, I was on a… | 我在… |
[37:46] | On–on a date? | 在约会 |
[37:47] | Yeah, I was gonna tell you guys. I’ve been dating. | 是的 我要告诉你们 我在约会 |
[37:49] | Clare, jenny. jenny, Clare. | 克莱尔 她是珍妮 珍妮 她是克莱尔 |
[37:51] | Hi. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you… | 你好 很期待见到你… |
[37:53] | Just not when I was all gross and sweaty. | 不像我一身臭汗 |
[37:56] | I made her walk here from the village. | 我们从乡村走到这儿 |
[37:58] | Well, it’s nice to meet you, and I’m sorry. | 很高兴见到你 还有很抱歉 |
[38:00] | Jenny, what’s going on? | 珍妮 怎么了 |
[38:02] | oh. it’s my dad and his date. | 我爸爸来了 还有他的约会对象 |
[38:03] | Uh, they wanted to see if I was okay. | 他们想来看看我是否没事 |
[38:04] | Yes. oh. I probably should give blair a call. | 是的 我也许该给布莱尔打个电话 |
[38:08] | So you finished? you can come back with us. | 那你都做完了吗 可以跟我们走了 |
[38:10] | um, yeah, I guess I’m done. | 是的 我想我做完了 |
[38:12] | No. no, you aren’t. you can’t leave. | 不 不 你还没做完 你不可以走 |
[38:14] | We haven’t finished the dress yet. | 我们还没做完那见礼服呢 |
[38:16] | Well, the lights are back on. I mean, aren’t I fired? | 有电了 我想说 我不是被开除了吗 |
[38:19] | you got fired? | 你被开除了 |
[38:20] | Oh, don’t be so dramatic. | 别太激动了 |
[38:22] | Maybe your father and his… | 也许你爸爸还有他的… |
[38:24] | Date could get us some sandwiches and some coffee. | 对象可以给我们买些三明治还有咖啡 |
[38:27] | We’ll be working pretty late. | 我们会工作到很晚 |
[38:30] | Do you guys mind? please. | 你们介意吗 求你了 |
[38:33] | No. sure. | 不 当然不介意 |
[38:34] | So why’d you get fired? jenny, come. look. | -那你怎么被开除的 -珍妮 过来 |
[38:37] | Um, I’ll tell you later. thank you. | 我迟点再告诉你 谢谢 |
[38:53] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[38:57] | I know. me, too. | 我明白 我也是 |
[39:01] | When I step out of here, it’s over. | 当我走出这儿 那就结束了 |
[39:06] | I-i think– I think it was already. | 我想 我想这已经… |
[39:10] | It just took us this long to realize and get used to the idea. | 只是花了我们很长时间来认识和习惯这个决定 |
[39:25] | Serena… | 瑟琳娜 |
[39:29] | I still– I know. | -我仍然… -我知道 |
[39:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:00] | This isn’t going to work. | 这没用 |
[40:02] | I thought you said you were better. | 我以为你说好多了 |
[40:04] | I am… | 我是… |
[40:07] | Just not for you. | 只是不是对你 |
[40:22] | Oh, am I crazy or is it actually getting cooler? | 是我疯了 还是天气确实变凉了 |
[40:25] | About time. | 早就变凉了 |
[40:28] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:33] | Yeah, it was the right thing. | 是的 是有事 |
[40:35] | You know, i, uh… | 你知道 我… |
[40:40] | I-i’m–i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:41] | I cannot believe | 我无法相信 |
[40:43] | that nate archibald is a gigolo. | 内特·阿齐布尔德竟是个小白脸 |
[40:44] | You cannot tell anyone, remember? | 记住 你不能告诉任何人 |
[40:46] | hey, who would I tell? | 你以为我会告诉谁 |
[40:47] | Who would I tell except everyone I’ve ever met? | 去告诉谁 除了我见过的每个人 |
[40:50] | I won’t. I won’t. | 我不会的 不会 |
[40:51] | But why’d you tell him to stay with that woman? | 但你为什么让她跟那女的在一起 |
[40:52] | I thought you, you know, I thought you liked him. | 我以为你 以为你喜欢他 |
[40:56] | I do. | 我是喜欢他 |
[40:59] | That’s– that’s why I did it. | 那 那就是我这样做的原因 |
[41:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:09] | She told me that if nate left her, | 她说如果内特离开她 |
[41:13] | she would… go to the f.b.i. | 她就会…去FBI告密 |
[41:16] | And tell them where nate’s dad is hiding out. | 告诉他们内特爸爸的藏身之处 |
[41:23] | So… | 所以… |
[41:25] | I really didn’t have a choice. | 我真的没有选择的余地 |
[41:49] | Love may fade with the season, but some friendships are year-round, | 爱情可能短暂 但有些友谊会常在 |
[41:54] | Like you and me. | 喜欢你和我 |
[41:56] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我 |