时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | Into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | They wanna take our money? | 他们要没收我们的钱? |
[00:08] | Not yet, but they have frozen our accounts. | 现在还没 但是他们冻结了我们的账户 |
[00:10] | You can take care of this…With my help. | 有我相助 你就能挺过去 |
[00:13] | And what would I have to do for you? | 那我要为你做些什么呢? |
[00:14] | This is so messed up. | 这太混乱了 |
[00:15] | your ex dating my stepson? | 你的前女友跟我的继子搞在一起 |
[00:17] | Yes, it is. | 的确是啊 |
[00:18] | I didn’t sign up for some creepy love triangle | 我可没打算加入你和一个妈妈级人物的 |
[00:20] | with you and someone’s mom! | 变态三角恋中 |
[00:21] | She’s giving me money. | 她给我钱 |
[00:22] | You have no idea how I feel about nate | 你不明白我对内特的感情 |
[00:25] | and what I would do to keep him. | 还有我将如何不择手段留住他 |
[00:26] | Do you wanna be with this woman? | 你真想和那个女人在一起? |
[00:27] | No, I wanna be with you. | 不 我想跟你在一起 |
[00:28] | I am out for good. | 我还是远离这比较好 |
[00:30] | In spite of my lowly, unroyal ways, | 请忽略我卑微 不高贵的手段 |
[00:33] | Accept that I have true feelings for marcus | 接受我和马库斯 |
[00:34] | and that he has them for me, too. | 是真心相爱的事实 |
[00:36] | Blair? | 布莱尔? |
[00:39] | Marcus! | 马库斯! |
[00:39] | No, I knew it was him, but I want you. | 是的 我知道是他 但我想要的是你 |
[00:41] | You want my title, | 你想要的是我的头衔 |
[00:43] | which makes me a fool. | 那让我感到自己很愚蠢 |
[00:44] | I do want you. then show me. | -因为我确实想要你 -那就用行动来表示 |
[00:46] | Well, I was on a… on–on a date? | -我在… -在约会? |
[00:49] | Yeah, I was gonna tell you guys I’ve been dating. | 是的 我本就要告诉你们我在和人交往 |
[00:51] | We keep having this same fight. | 我们总在一个问题上不停的吵 |
[00:53] | I can’t change who I am. me neither. | -我没法改变我的真实面貌 -我也是 |
[00:56] | When I step out of here, it’s over. | 当我走出这儿 那就结束了 |
[00:58] | I think it was already. | 我想已经… |
[01:14] | Wakey, wakey, upper east siders. | 起来了 起来了 东上区的人们 |
[01:17] | Welcome to the first day of senior | 欢迎来到高中生活的第一天 |
[01:19] | Year and the onset of a new social dynasty. | 一个新社交王国建立的开始 |
[01:22] | The big question is, | 问题是 |
[01:24] | With serena single and on top of the world, | 瑟琳娜独自在高处不胜寒 |
[01:27] | Will constance become the house of van der woodsen? | 范德·伍德森家里能够风平浪静吗? |
[01:30] | I can’t believe you got Bart to wear flip-flops. | 我居然你能让巴特穿人字拖 |
[01:32] | I can’t even picture that. | 甚至无法想象 |
[01:33] | It was so cute. | 很可爱的啊 |
[01:34] | Every time we’d go for a walk on the beach. | 每次我们去海滩散步 |
[01:36] | I’d catch him staring down at his feet. | 我总看到他盯着自己的脚 |
[01:38] | Mom, it all sounds so romantic. | 妈妈 听起来好浪漫啊 |
[01:41] | Are we expecting more people? | 还有人要来吗? |
[01:43] | Well, um, it is your first day of school, | 这是你开学第一天 |
[01:46] | And I was trying to be motherly. | 我想表现的更像个母亲 |
[01:47] | Mom, I can’t believe you didn’t wake me up | 妈妈 我不相信昨晚你回来时 |
[01:49] | when you got home last night. | 你怎么会没弄醒我 |
[01:50] | I feel cheated. | 我觉得被骗了 |
[01:51] | Last time, you said you felt violated. | 上次 你还说你觉得被打搅了 |
[01:53] | Welcome home– | 欢迎回家 |
[01:54] | say “mom,” and I will kill you in your sleep. | 你敢叫声妈 我就趁你睡着时弄死你 |
[01:56] | Decaf, serena. | 要低咖啡因的 瑟琳娜 |
[01:57] | I was going to say “mrs. bass.” | 我是打算叫巴斯夫人 |
[01:59] | Thank you, charles. | 谢谢你 查尔斯 |
[02:00] | Um, bart had to fly to beijing on business, | 巴特不得不去北京谈生意 |
[02:03] | But he sends his best. | 但他让我传达问候 |
[02:04] | As he has done since kindergarten. | 他从我上幼稚园就这样了 |
[02:06] | Okay. hello. we were talking romantic getaway, | 好啦 我们来细细的说说这对浪漫的鸳鸯 |
[02:10] | Walking on the beach. details. | 在海边的故事 |
[02:12] | I could stay home, and then we could go to lunch together. | 我可以留在家里 然后我们可以一起去午餐 |
[02:15] | Stay home? it’s your first day of– | 在家里? 这是你第一天 |
[02:17] | serena and dan broke up. | 瑟琳娜跟丹分了 |
[02:18] | Tragic, if not entirely unprecedented. | 不过也不是没有先例 |
[02:20] | Not without an upside. Humphrey was holding you back. | 也不是没有好处 汉弗瑞只能拖你后腿 |
[02:23] | You’re a born queen. | 你天生是女王 |
[02:27] | This is your year to rule. why fight it? | 这注定是属于你的一年 别抗拒了 |
[02:30] | Because I don’t want it, okay? | 因为我不想要 可以了吧 |
[02:32] | Being queen is blair’s whole thing. | 当女王只是布莱尔的爱好 |
[02:34] | Plus, if she needs a eunuch, | 还有 她如果需要个太监的话 |
[02:36] | she knows where to look. | 她知道到哪里去找 |
[02:37] | You may feel differently when the trumpets call. | 当号角响起时你会觉得不同的 |
[02:40] | Grab the o.j. there’s champagne in the limo. | 拿着橙汁 车里还有香槟 |
[02:45] | He–he’s kidding… | 他开玩笑的 |
[02:47] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[02:54] | Well, so you broke up. | 你们分手了 |
[02:56] | I didn’t even know you two were back together. yeah. | 我都不知道你们之前又和好了 |
[02:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好么 |
[03:00] | No, but I will be… | 不 但是会好起来的 |
[03:02] | I hope. | 希望是 |
[03:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[03:05] | Having to see him every day, it’s–it’s gonna be really hard. | 每天都见到他 真的会非常的难受 |
[03:10] | Well, you know what? | 妈跟你说 |
[03:11] | Every day gets a little bit easier. yeah. | 会一天天好起来的 |
[03:14] | It’ll be fine, right? of course it will. | -这样没问题 是吧? -肯定啊 |
[03:16] | I mean, we–we broke up amicably. no one cheated. | 我们以友好的方式分手 没有背叛 |
[03:18] | No one screamed. you’ve got nothing to worry about. | -也没有大吵大闹 -你没有什么好担心的 |
[03:20] | Of course, I don’t know what the post breakup protocol is these days. | 虽然我不清楚这个年代的分手程序是怎样的 |
[03:24] | Yeah, like she gets the courtyard mondays, wednesdays, fridays, | 就像她是井水 我是河水 |
[03:26] | and I get supervised visits with the library every other weekend. | 我们两不相犯 |
[03:29] | you know, be honest with where you’re both at. | 你们只要相互保持诚信 |
[03:31] | Just do that, okay? | 就这样 好吧? |
[03:32] | And the deflection through sarcasm | 你那挖苦讽刺的习惯 |
[03:34] | thing you might want to put on the back | 容易引发误会 |
[03:35] | Burner for a while. | 最近最好收敛点 |
[03:36] | I, uh, I heard your friend sneak out early this morning. | 我一大早听到你的朋友溜出去了 |
[03:39] | Clare, is it? | 克莱尔 是吗? |
[03:42] | Come on. | 别装了吧 |
[03:43] | High heels, concrete loft– not the blueprint for a-a stealthy getaway. | 高跟鞋加上水泥地可不方便偷偷摸摸 |
[03:48] | Sorry. uh, back burner starting now. | 抱歉啦 现在就开始收敛 |
[03:50] | How are things going anyway? | 你们到底怎么一回事? |
[03:53] | Uh, it’s early, so let’s keep this between us, okay? | 还在还不好说 先别说出去 好吗? |
[03:57] | Hey. you look great, sweetie. | 嘿 你真漂亮 宝贝 |
[04:00] | Excited for the big first day? | 开学第一天兴奋吗? |
[04:02] | Dad, how, uh, set are you on this whole going-to-school thing? | 爸爸 你对我上学这事有多严格? |
[04:06] | pretty set. | 非常严格 |
[04:07] | Why? | 怎么啦? |
[04:08] | The first day of school is draft day. | 第一天是招新日 |
[04:10] | Blair and her merry band of psychos are gonna be on the tear. | 布莱尔和她疯狂的同伙肯定忙死了 |
[04:13] | They categorize girls into two groups– projects and victims. | 她们把女孩们分成两组–培养组和有害组 |
[04:16] | Girls with the potential to become little | 有潜力变成布莱尔一族的女孩 |
[04:18] | Mini blair-ites become projects and total | 就进培养组 |
[04:20] | Losers, | 那些没用的 |
[04:20] | And the girls who have the potential | 和有可能对她们势力产生影响的 |
[04:22] | to threaten social order become victims. | 被划到有害组 |
[04:23] | I was a project last year, | 我去年被划到培养组 |
[04:25] | and we all know how that turned out. what? | 你们看到发生什么了吧 怎么啦? |
[04:27] | Nothing. totally with you. | -没什么 -都听着呢 |
[04:38] | Did you understand any of that? | 你听懂她在说什么吗? |
[04:39] | I-i’m so glad I’m not a girl. | 我很庆幸我不是个女孩 |
[04:44] | melissa murphy, junior. | 梅丽莎·莫菲 初中 |
[04:49] | Let’s see here. | 我来看看 |
[04:52] | A.p. scores good… | 学分绩点很高 |
[04:53] | Decent charity work… | 做过些不错的慈善工作 |
[04:55] | Young women of the american ballet theater… | 美国芭蕾剧院的年轻舞者 |
[04:58] | Season passes to the knicks? | 有纽约尼克队全年通票 |
[04:59] | My dad’s the team doctor. | 我父亲是队医 |
[05:01] | Where did you say you summered again? | 你说你暑假在哪儿过的? |
[05:03] | The adirondacks. | 阿迪朗达克山(美国的山脉) |
[05:05] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们以后再联系你 |
[05:11] | So you’re basically using blair’s system to screen potential dates? | 你利用布莱尔的这套来寻找潜在的妞? |
[05:15] | Think of it as an early application process. | 把这想象成一个前期的过程 |
[05:18] | So many slots on the Chuck Bass social calendar. | 老子的社交日程表上有很多空档 |
[05:21] | It’ll save me a ton of time. | 这样可以节省我很多时间 |
[05:22] | It seems a bit impersonal. | 这看来很程序化啊 |
[05:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | Are those last season’s tory burch flats? | 你穿的是上一季的名牌平底鞋? |
[05:30] | I… | 我… |
[05:34] | Got them on sale? | 趁打折时买的 |
[05:54] | Mm. I don’t think I should… | 我想我不能… |
[05:58] | What is wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了? |
[06:04] | And my brother goes to Dalton. lacrosse captain. | 我哥哥去了道尔顿队 是曲棍球队长 |
[06:07] | Cute friends. | 亲爱的朋友们 |
[06:10] | Lunch. 1:00 sharp. | 午餐 1点整 |
[06:15] | Every year the projects pile shrinks while the victims pile… | 每年这培养组的减少 有害组却在增多 |
[06:18] | I blame the voucher system. | 都是扩招惹的祸 |
[06:19] | It’s like the government doesn’t even care. last minute transfer. | -政府好像根本不在乎 -最后时刻提交 |
[06:22] | I thought you should be up-to-date. | 给你们提供点最新信息 |
[06:24] | Dates will not be my problem this year. | 约会不是我今年的主要议题了 |
[06:27] | Thanks to your little performance last week, | 谢谢你上周那小小的演出 |
[06:30] | The lord and I are better than ever. | 爵士和我比以前更好了 |
[06:32] | Now if you’ll excuse me… | 很抱歉 |
[06:35] | I have to find serena. | 我得去找瑟琳娜了 |
[06:41] | Vanessa, hey. wait up. | 瓦内萨 等会儿 |
[06:42] | nate, what are you doing here? | 内特 你在这干嘛啊? |
[06:44] | Uh, you haven’t returned my phone calls. | 你没有回我的电话 |
[06:46] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[06:47] | No, wait. just hold on for a second. | 等下下 就一下下 |
[06:49] | You crash the party and you tell me to break it | 你冲到晚会上叫我跟凯瑟琳分手 |
[06:52] | Off with catherine and then you pull an 180 and you | 然后你态度急转180度 |
[06:55] | Tell me to stay with her and then you just bolt. | 说要我和她在一起然后摔门就走了 |
[06:57] | I-i mean, did I do something, or–or what happened? | 是我做了什么 还是发生了什么? |
[07:00] | I’m late. whoa, whoa. so–so that’s it? | -我迟到了 -就这样了? |
[07:03] | I mean, we’re not even friends now? | 我们连朋友都做不成了? |
[07:06] | We were never really friends, nate. | 我们其实就没做过朋友 内特 |
[07:15] | You’d be the worst p.i. ever. | 你简直是史上最烂的私家侦探 |
[07:17] | Well, I don’t want to be caught off guard. | 我可不想被警卫抓住 |
[07:20] | I’m so surprised I haven’t seen her. | 我也在吃惊怎么一直没看到她 |
[07:22] | Yeah, especially ’cause you’re in the girls hallway looking for her. | 是啊 你在女生走廊居然都没有碰到她 |
[07:26] | Just be nice. I’m sure this isn’t easy for serena either. | 态度好点 我觉得瑟琳娜一样很不好过 |
[07:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:40] | It was–it was like I didn’t even exist. | 就像我不存在一样 |
[07:43] | Mm. welcome to my world. | 欢迎加入我的世界 |
[07:44] | It’s not so bad once you get used to birds flying into your head | 鸟也不往你头上拉屎了 自动门也看不见你 |
[07:47] | and automatic doors never opening. | 习惯就好 |
[07:49] | Yeah. well, I guess it’s better to be ignored than tortured, right? | 也是 被人忽视总好过被人折磨 |
[07:52] | well, there’s looking on the bright side. | 要看光明的一面 |
[07:54] | Uh, you know what? I should head to my side of the building. | 我应该回男生楼了 |
[07:58] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:02] | Oh! oh, I’m sorry, man. sorry. | 哦! 对不起啊 |
[08:05] | Oh! oh, god. I’m–i’m so sorry. let me get those for you. | 噢! 真对不起 我来帮你捡吧 |
[08:09] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[08:13] | I just transferred in. | 我刚转过来的 |
[08:15] | I’m dan. i-i just assaulted you. | 我是丹 我刚撞到你 |
[08:20] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[08:21] | I just hid there. how pathetic is that? | 我刚刚躲在那儿 可怜吧? |
[08:23] | No, don’t answer that. breakups are easy. | -别 别回答 -分手很简单 |
[08:25] | It’s having to see them date someone else that’s hard. | 看见对方跟别人约会那才打击人啊 |
[08:28] | Why do you think I rub it in chuck’s face every chance I get? | 不然我为什么一有机会就给恰克难堪 |
[08:31] | A twisted version of foreplay? ignoring you. | -前戏的变态版么? -鄙视你 |
[08:34] | You’re, uh, you’re reading the new harris novel. | 你在读哈里斯的新书 |
[08:35] | have you ever read him? | 你以前看过他的书么? |
[08:37] | Read him, I’ve listened to him, | 看他的书 听过他演讲 |
[08:39] | I’ve fetched him his morning irish coffee. | 我早上还给他送咖啡 |
[08:41] | I interned for him this summer. | 我暑假在他那做实习 |
[08:43] | The point is, whoever dates first wins. | 重要的是 谁先约会谁就占有优势 |
[08:45] | And with your ex being dan humphrey, you win by default. | 就你前男友丹·汉弗瑞那水平 你赢定了 |
[08:52] | Looks like humphrey defied our great | 看来好像汉弗瑞公然违抗我们的期待 |
[08:54] | Expectations and waldorf’s rules of order. | 和霍道夫的定论 |
[08:56] | Daring to date before serena? | 公然比瑟琳娜先约会? |
[08:58] | It’s only a matter of time before it’s off with his head… or hers. | 让他或者她发飚只是时间问题了 |
[09:06] | The file is sketchy. she just transferred in. | 材料很粗略 她是才转进来的 |
[09:08] | Her father’s with the u.n. | 她父亲在联合国工作 |
[09:09] | she’s traveled the world, | 她游历全球 |
[09:10] | She won the short fiction award at her last school. | 她在上个学校里获得了短篇小说奖 |
[09:13] | Blair, do you mind? s., this girl is dan with boobs. | -布莱尔 -这丫头就是女生版的丹 |
[09:17] | Do you really want to see them read together all year? | 你想一整年都看到他们在一起看书学习? |
[09:19] | Move her to the front of the line. | 把她放到第一行 |
[09:21] | Look, I appreciate it, but you’re making way too big a deal out of this. | 感谢你 但是你太小题大作了 |
[09:24] | So he was talking to someone. so what? | 他只是在跟某个人说说话 那又怎么啦? |
[09:27] | It–it–it doesn’t mean anything. | 这并不代表什么 |
[09:30] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:34] | She’s not fine. | 她绝对有事 |
[09:36] | Call her a person of interest. | 把她放在关注名单里 |
[09:53] | What a lovely little gallery. | 真是个可爱的小画廊 |
[09:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[09:57] | I know nate paged you a visit this morning, and I just wanted to thank you, | 我知道内特今天早上找你了 |
[10:02] | Show my appreciation for respecting our agreement. | 我来感谢你遵守我们的约定 |
[10:05] | Great. you can show me by leaving. | 你现在离开就是最好的感谢 |
[10:08] | See, I was thinking something a little more tangible. | 我想表达看得到摸得到的感谢 |
[10:12] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[10:13] | Open it and see. | 打开看看吧 |
[10:20] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[10:22] | You really think that… | 你真以为 |
[10:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:48] | I-i just, uh… I waved. | 我刚跟你招手 |
[10:50] | I was wondering when I’d bump into you. | 我正想着怎么还没有碰到你呢 |
[10:53] | Mm. yeah. so how’s your, uh, how’s your first day going? | 嗯 你第一天过得怎么样啊? |
[10:54] | Or something slightly less clich? | 真是老套的问题 |
[10:56] | good. uh, yeah. school’s | 还不错 上学 |
[10:59] | School. school. | 上学 上学 |
[11:01] | Wow. wow. this is… | 这真是… |
[11:03] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[11:05] | You know, i-i’ve been really nervous about seeing you all week. | 我整周都很紧张 不知道见面会怎样 |
[11:08] | In fact, I still am. you were? | -事实上 现在还紧张 -是吗? |
[11:10] | Yeah. you are? | -是的 -是么? |
[11:11] | Uh, l-look, why don’t we just fast-forward past | 这样吧 我们何不快进一下 |
[11:12] | All this– this weirdness and be friends? | 跳过分手后的尴尬期 继续做朋友 |
[11:15] | That sounds so good. yeah. | 听来很不错啊 |
[11:18] | You know what? what are you doing for lunch today? | 你今天午餐什么打算 |
[11:21] | Friends eat lunch together, right? | 朋友一样的一起吃饭 好不? |
[11:23] | They–you’re right. they do. uh, the thing is, i– dan. hey. | -可以啊 但是… -丹 |
[11:26] | Uh, amanda, this is serena. | 阿曼达 这是瑟琳娜 |
[11:29] | Amanda’s new, so I sort of already asked her if she, uh… | 阿曼达是新来的 所以我已经约了她了 |
[11:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | Great. well… | 很好啊 |
[11:36] | Um… welcome. | 欢迎 |
[11:38] | Hmm. I hope you have… | 祝你… |
[11:40] | I’ll see you… later. | 再见吧 |
[11:46] | Who would have thought humphrey would be the one to move on first? | 谁会料到先忘记过去的是汉弗瑞 |
[11:51] | They look very sweet together. | 他们看起来好甜蜜啊 |
[11:54] | Did I overhear something about a lunch? | 我好像不小心听到有人说午餐? |
[12:18] | Class schedule. new girl. now. | 那个新来女生的课程表 快 |
[12:36] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[12:39] | Hello, rufus. | 你好 鲁弗斯 |
[12:41] | What are you doing? I had no idea you were here. | 你在这干嘛? 我真不知道你回来了 |
[12:44] | How was the trip? how–how’s bart? | 旅行怎么样? 巴特怎么样? |
[12:46] | Good. good. um, he’s still in beijing. | 很好很好 他还在北京 |
[12:49] | On business, you know. | 谈生意什么的 |
[12:53] | So… | 那么 |
[12:56] | What brings you down here, lily? | 莉莉 是什么风把你吹来了呢 |
[12:57] | Oh, I just thought it would be nice to, um, to say hello, maybe catch up. | 我想来问个好 叙叙旧 |
[13:01] | I was actually on my way out. | 实际上我正打算出去 |
[13:04] | Of course. I should have called first. | 当然了 我该先打个电话的 |
[13:06] | -You’re busy with work and– -no, I just… | -你忙着干活呢 -不 我只是 |
[13:08] | “repo man” is playing at the sunshine. | 阳光剧场重播报信人 |
[13:11] | You know how I love my harry dean stanton. | 你知道我多爱哈里·斯坦顿 |
[13:13] | Playing hooky? | 扮演逃学者吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah, don’t tell anyone. | 是啊 别和别人说 |
[13:18] | Not if you take me with you. | 要是你带我去的话 |
[13:20] | You want to go to “repo man”? yeah. | -你想去看报信人 -对啊 |
[13:23] | As I recall, we went to “repo man” once, and you walked out. | 我记得我们以前去看报信人 你中途退场了 |
[13:27] | Well, that was 20 years ago. | 那已经是20年前的事了 |
[13:29] | And you stole my soda. | 你还偷喝了我的苏打水 |
[13:31] | Well, I’ll buy you another. | 我会赔你一杯的 |
[13:34] | All right. let’s go to “repo man.” | 好吧 我们去看报信人吧 |
[13:41] | Hi. my name’s blair. you’re new. | 我是布莱尔 你是新来的吧 |
[13:44] | Hi. I’m aman | 我是阿曼 |
[13:46] | oh, that’s not important. we’d like to invite you to lunch. | 叫什么不重要 一起吃午饭吧 |
[13:48] | That’s really sweet, but I’m already– we know. | -你们真好 但我已经 -我们知道 |
[13:51] | Dan humphrey–bad idea. | 丹·汉弗瑞 这可不好 |
[13:54] | It could be hazardous to your health– social, emotional. | 在社交上或情感上对你的健康会是有害的 |
[13:58] | Even physical. | 甚至身体上 |
[14:01] | Besides, boyfriends are so much less reliable than girlfriends. | 再说了 女友总比男友更值得信赖 |
[14:05] | We look out for each other. what do you say? | 我们照顾彼此 你说呢 |
[14:08] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[14:09] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[14:11] | This is amanda. she’ll be joining us for lunch. | 这是阿曼达 她会和我们一起吃午餐 |
[14:13] | -Blair. -it’s for your own good, s. | -布莱尔 -S 我这是为你好 |
[14:16] | They were going to lunch together– lunch, as in the meal before dating. | 他们要一起吃午饭 午饭可是约会的前一餐 |
[14:19] | Is that what you want? | 这是你所希望的吗 |
[14:21] | Exactly. | 一点不错 |
[14:23] | Would you grab my stick? I seemed to have dropped it. | 能帮我捡下球棍吗 我好像把它给掉了 |
[14:37] | Lady catherine is unavailable. | 凯瑟琳夫人在忙 |
[14:38] | Would you care to leave a message? | 你想留个言吗 |
[14:40] | If I could just leave this for her, I’m sure she’ll get it. | 把这个拿给她 她会明白的 |
[14:45] | Can I just… | 我能… |
[15:28] | She’s not coming–amanda. | 阿曼达不会来了 |
[15:31] | -What are you talking about? -she met some new friends. | -你在说什么呢 -她交了些新朋友 |
[15:33] | They extended an invitation to her for lunch. | 她们邀请她一起吃午餐了 |
[15:35] | Hockey sticks were involved. | 曲棍球球棍也看见了呢 |
[15:37] | You know how persuasive our girls can be. | 你知道那些女孩是多有说服力的 |
[15:39] | okay, but why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[15:40] | Well, if they anoint amanda into their fold, | 一旦阿曼达加入了她们的群体 |
[15:43] | She’ll be bound by their laws. | 她就得遵守她们的规则 |
[15:45] | Namely, she won’t be allowed to date ex-boyfriends. | 也就是说 她不能和前男友约会 |
[15:48] | Namely you. | 也就是说你 |
[15:50] | No, serena wouldn’t do that. | 不 瑟琳娜不会这么做的 |
[15:52] | Prove me wrong. | 那就去证明我错了吧 |
[16:06] | Vanessa. hey. | 瓦内萨 |
[16:09] | No, i– sorry. I can’t right now. | 我 抱歉 我现在不能 |
[16:13] | What kind of emergency? | 什么紧急情况 |
[16:15] | This is wrong. | 这样是不对的 |
[16:16] | Eating here? | 在这吃饭吗 |
[16:17] | I know, but the met steps are totally under construction. | 我懂 但集会用的台阶正在施工 |
[16:19] | No, blair, I mean… | 不 布莱尔 我是说 |
[16:21] | Amanda? | 关于阿曼达吗 |
[16:22] | Amanda, we have a few ground rules here. | 阿曼达 我们有些基本的规则 |
[16:25] | For lunch? | 关于午餐吗 |
[16:28] | Now that we’re all friends, | 既然我们是朋友了 |
[16:30] | You should know that dating someone’s ex is frowned upon. | 你该知道和某人的前男友约会是不可行的 |
[16:33] | For instance, serena and dan used to | 例如 瑟琳娜和丹曾经 |
[16:35] | oh. I didn’t know. | 我不知道呢 |
[16:36] | Of course you didn’t. that’s what friends are for. | 你当然不知道 这就是朋友的意义 |
[16:39] | But now that you know… you understand. | 不过现在你知道了 你该理解吧 |
[16:41] | Pretty sure, yeah. | 当然理解 |
[16:43] | Pretty sure? | 当然理解 |
[16:45] | Uh, hey, amanda, would you mind getting some gelato? | 阿曼达 你能去买些冰淇淋吗 |
[16:48] | There’s a-a cart right out there on the street. my treat. | 在街上那辆小车那儿 我请客 |
[16:55] | I don’t like this, b., and I’m not gonna do it, okay? | 我做不来 B 我也不会这么做 行吗 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna go find dan and apologize. | 我要去找丹并和他道歉 |
[17:01] | It’s for your own good, s. | S 这是为你好 |
[17:08] | So this is… yeah. | -这么说这是… -没错 |
[17:10] | -And they were about to | 他们要 |
[17:11] | -that’s before kickoff, but yep. | 这是在干那事之前 不过没错 |
[17:14] | God, why can’t I look away? | 天啊 为什么我忍不住一直看 |
[17:16] | Seriously. uh, so what are you gonna do about nate? | 说真的 你打算和内特怎么说 |
[17:19] | Are you gonna tell him? | 你会告诉他吗 |
[17:20] | how can i? he would most likely freak out. | 我怎么能 他会崩溃的 |
[17:21] | Oh, there’s no question about that. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[17:23] | And I can’t confront Catherine because the butler will | 我不能找凯瑟琳因为那管家记得我 |
[17:25] | Remember me and– and she’ll drop the dime on the captain. | 而且她会给内特他爸找麻烦 |
[17:27] | Sorry. that’s the only chance I’ll ever get to talk like that. | 对不起 我只能这么说 |
[17:29] | How can I use this to get nate off the hook? | 我怎样才能利用这个让内特脱离苦海呢 |
[17:31] | I mean, what do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[17:34] | Well, you’re– you’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[17:37] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[17:38] | Blair? mm-hmm. | -布莱尔吗 -是啊 |
[17:39] | I can’t trust blair. | 我不信任布莱尔 |
[17:40] | well, maybe not, but google “revenge,” | 也许吧 不过谷歌下”报复” |
[17:41] | You get blairwaldorf.com. | 你会找到布莱尔 |
[17:44] | Look, she–she helped me with georgina. | 看 她帮我摆脱过乔吉娜 |
[17:45] | She’ll know what to do, and when she sees this photo, | 当她看到这照片时会知道怎么做的 |
[17:48] | She will be plenty motivated to do it. | 她会很有动力的 |
[17:50] | so I have to show this to blair? | 这么说我得给布莱尔看照片 |
[17:51] | Yeah. I mean, I’d wear protective padding when you do it, but–but yeah. | 是啊 当然你这么做的时候得穿防护垫 |
[17:54] | Look, v. I gotta go. there’s this thing with serena. | V 我得走了 我和瑟琳娜有点事 |
[17:58] | everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[18:00] | Um… yeah, well, we’ll see. | 等着看吧 |
[18:11] | Dan. hey. I want to apologize. | 丹 我想向你道歉 |
[18:14] | And that answers my question. | 这正是我的问题 |
[18:15] | look, blair invited her to lunch, not me. | 是布莱尔邀请她 不是我 |
[18:17] | But you were there at lunch. | 但你也和她们吃午饭 |
[18:19] | Yeah, but–but then I left, and I told blair to stop. | 但是我离开了 我让布莱尔别这么做了 |
[18:21] | So you were part of it, and then you had second thoughts? | 这么说你参与了 只是改了主意 |
[18:24] | Dan, I’m trying to apologize. really? | -丹 我真的是想道歉的 -真的吗 |
[18:27] | ’cause it sounds like you’re just trying to rationalize. | 因为听起来像是你在找借口 |
[18:29] | Look… | 听着 |
[18:30] | It’s–it’s just–we knew that this would be awkward. | 这只是 我们都知道会很尴尬 |
[18:35] | And i-i just assumed that it would be more of a sad awkward, | 我以为是伤心的那种尴尬 |
[18:39] | Not this competitive awkward. | 而不是这种竞争式的尴尬 |
[18:42] | I-i didn’t think you’d enlist backup. | 我没想到你会呼叫增援 |
[18:44] | is that what you think I’m doing? | 你是这样看我的 |
[18:45] | Well, you tell me. | 你说呢 |
[18:46] | If–if I have lunch with someone else tomorrow, | 如果我明天也和别人一起吃午饭 |
[18:48] | Are blair’s minions gonna break her fingers? | 布莱尔的部下会不会把她的手指弄折 |
[18:49] | Just so you know, if this were a competition, | 告诉你吧 如果这是一种竞争 |
[18:54] | I wouldn’t need blair and her posse to win. | 我不需要布莱尔和她的警卫团也能赢 |
[19:07] | Aren’t you supposed to not be talking to me, | 你不是不该和我说话吗 |
[19:08] | Or you’ll be shunned or something? | 或者避开我啊 |
[19:10] | I don’t like bullies. oh. | 我不吃那套 |
[19:13] | So my question– what are we doing tonight? | 我想问 我们晚上要做什么 |
[19:21] | I’m so sorry, blair. | 布莱尔 我很抱歉 |
[19:23] | Like I said, catherine knows where the captain is. | 凯瑟琳知道上校在哪 |
[19:26] | She threatened to expose him if I ever took nate away from her. | 她威胁说如果我把内特抢走她就举发他 |
[19:30] | But with this, I was hoping that you might be able | 但有了这个 我还是希望你能 |
[19:31] | who else knows? | 还有谁知道 |
[19:33] | What? who’s seen this? | -什么 -还有谁看过了 |
[19:36] | Dan. just dan. | 丹 只有丹 |
[19:44] | If you or humphrey ever breathe a word of this– one | 如果你们俩对别人提这件事 |
[19:48] | Word to anyone– you’ll regret it for the rest of your lives. | 哪怕只言片语 你们会后悔一辈子的 |
[19:51] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[19:53] | I just want nate free from catherine. | 我只是想让内特从凯瑟琳那解脱 |
[19:55] | I don’t want him or anyone else finding out about this. | 我也不想让他或是任何人知道这件事 |
[19:59] | Good. I’ll take care of it. | 很好 我会搞定的 |
[20:01] | I’m trusting you, blair. | 布莱尔 我相信你 |
[20:03] | Like you have a choice. | 你有得选么? |
[20:28] | so are you sure you want to eat here? | 你确定你想在这吃饭吗 |
[20:30] | ’cause this is, uh, I’m thinking this is maybe not a great idea. | 这里 影响不好吧 |
[20:33] | Why? everyone comes here. | 为什么 大家都来这的啊 |
[20:37] | Dan, it’s time to send a message. | 丹 是时候给大家看看了 |
[20:46] | I am not sharing my lump crab. | 我不会和你分我的螃蟹的 |
[20:50] | Check it out. | 看那 |
[20:52] | What dan humphrey does with the | 丹·汉弗瑞和其他农奴在村里 |
[20:54] | Other serfs in the village is his business. | 做些什么是他自己的事 |
[20:57] | But when he brings his new maiden to court… | 但当他带着他的新女伴去法院… |
[21:00] | I can’t believe he brought her here. | 真不敢相信他会带她来 |
[21:02] | It’s a declaration of war. | 就是种开战宣言 |
[21:03] | Sound the trumpets, strumpets. | 号角齐鸣吧 婊子们 |
[21:11] | What were you thinking? wh– i-i was sleeping. | -你在想什么呢 -我睡觉呢 |
[21:15] | No, I’m talking about you and miss little hannah montana on “gossip girl. | 我在说八卦天后上你和那个外国妞的事 |
[21:19] | ” oh, no, her–her name’s amanda. | 她叫阿曼达 |
[21:20] | Oh, her name’s amanda. do you have any idea what you’re doing? | 我管她叫什么 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[21:23] | Not only is it social suicide, dan, it’s mean. | 这不止是在社交上自寻死路 还很卑鄙 |
[21:27] | Do you really think serena deserves to be treated like this? uh, no. | -你用得着这么对待瑟琳娜吗 -不是 |
[21:30] | Look, she started with this girl mafia. | 听着 是她先搞女生黑手党的 |
[21:31] | Oh, forget about them. you need to talk to her. | 关她什么事 你得去和她谈谈 |
[21:35] | Apologize before it’s too late. | 现在道歉还不算晚 |
[21:47] | Oh. g–chuck! boundaries. get out. | 恰克 你过界了 出去 |
[21:51] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[21:52] | I had margaurite make you up a little something. | 我想用玛格丽特来弥补一点 |
[21:54] | I missed you at s.t.k. last night. | 我昨晚在s.t.k没看见你 好失望呢 |
[21:57] | Mom and I had a girls’ movie night. | 妈妈和我晚上去看电影了 |
[21:59] | She made me watch “paris, texas.” | 她要我看”德州巴黎” |
[22:01] | She kept talking about how amazing harry dean stanton was. | 她喋喋不休地说哈里·斯坦顿有多棒 |
[22:04] | I just wanted to make sure you got your | 我只是想确定下你享用了早餐 |
[22:07] | Breakfast and the morning headlines, especially this one. | 和清晨头条 特别是这一条 |
[22:32] | Vanessa? | 瓦内萨 |
[22:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[22:35] | Believe it or not, I’m looking for blair. | 爱信不信 我在找布莱尔 |
[22:37] | why? what has she done? | 怎么 她做什么了 |
[22:38] | Nothing that I can tell. that’s the problem. | 无可奉告 这就是问题所在 |
[22:41] | She won’t return any of my calls. | 她都不接我的电话 |
[22:43] | Is there any way you can find out where she is? | 你有办法找到她吗 |
[22:45] | I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important. | 如果不是重要的事我不会这么问的 |
[22:52] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[22:59] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[23:00] | I’m looking for blair. she took the morning off. | -我在找布莱尔 -她早上请假了 |
[23:02] | She’s having brunch at centolire, | 她在法国大饭店吃早午餐 |
[23:04] | But I’m sure she wouldn’t want to see you. well, thanks. | -我确定她不会想见你的 -谢谢 |
[23:07] | Oh, little j. | 小珍妮 |
[23:08] | Just because we’ve been ignoring you doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten. | 别因为我们无视你就认为我们都忘了 |
[23:11] | You can’t hide out at eleanor waldorf’s atelier anymore. | 你没法再藏在埃莉诺·霍道夫的工作室里了 |
[23:15] | Your day will come. we’re just picking our moment. | 你会受到惩罚的 我们只是在挑合适的时机 |
[23:28] | Serena– so this is how you want to handle it, | -瑟琳娜 -这就是你处理那事的方式吗 |
[23:30] | Using another girl to embarrass me in front of my friends? | 利用另一个女孩在我朋友面前让我丢脸 |
[23:33] | Is that your idea of sending a message, dan? | 丹 你存心让大家看看的么 |
[23:35] | Well, that–that phrase might have been used, | 是让人看 可是 |
[23:37] | But– I can’t believe you would do that. | -可是 -真不敢相信你会这么做 |
[23:40] | Look, I know, and I’m sorry. I was wrong. | 我知道 我很抱歉 我错了 |
[23:42] | Yes, you were. I would never try to humiliate you like that. | 你是错了 我绝不会那样让你受辱的 |
[23:45] | No.But you would try to coerce a girl | 不,是你先去强迫一个女孩 |
[23:47] | Not to go out with me in the first place. | 不和我一块出去的 |
[23:49] | Fine. tonight, the three of us. | 好吧 今晚 就我们三个 |
[23:53] | Okay.What? | 好的 什么 |
[23:55] | Look, you’re gonna date other people, | 听着 你想和别人约会 |
[23:57] | and I’m gonna date other people. | 我也要和别人约会 |
[23:58] | We can either let everyone else tell us how we | 要么让大家来告诉我们该如何 |
[24:00] | Should be jealous and compete, or we can just deal | 嫉妒和竞争 要么我们处理好这事 |
[24:02] | With it and try to preserve at least a little of our friendship. | 尽量维持我们之间的友谊 |
[24:06] | So you, me and amanda are having a date? | 这么说你 我 和阿曼达要一起约会 |
[24:10] | I’d rather you not put it that way, but yes. | 这不是什么约会 |
[24:14] | 8:00 8:00. | |
[24:15] | Yeah, it’s a… uh, 8:00. | 好的 8:00 |
[24:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:21] | This shouldn’t be weird at all. | 这应该一点也不会古怪 |
[24:39] | I-i can’t wait for you to join us at | 我等不及你放假时来和我们 |
[24:40] | Markworth for the holidays– snow on the Grounds, | 的山庄 积雪遍地 |
[24:43] | crackling fire, just the two of us under the stars. | 火焰劈啪作响 星空下就我们两人 |
[24:46] | You sure it won’t be awkward? | 你真不觉得这会很尴尬吗 |
[24:48] | Awkward? how? | 尴尬 怎么会 |
[24:51] | Juggling two women under one roof. | 在同一屋檐下泡两女人 |
[24:54] | You are sleeping with catherine, right? | 你和凯瑟琳上床了 对吧 |
[24:57] | Or do you prefer “mom”? | 还是你更愿意称呼她妈妈 |
[24:58] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[25:00] | Hooking up with your dad’s second wife? | 和你爸爸的第二任妻子搞在一起 |
[25:02] | I thought my family was twisted, but you people take the cake. | 我原以为我家庭够畸形了 但你家更强 |
[25:06] | It’s only happened a few times, and I put a stop to it when I met you. | 只发生过几次 自从我遇到你后就停了 |
[25:11] | I really opened myself up to you. | 我真的是真心对你的 |
[25:15] | Can’t–can’t we still– oh, please. | -我们就不能… -拜托 |
[25:17] | I just want to get through this without throwing up in my mouth. | 我只想结束这些以免吐在嘴里 |
[25:21] | Get through what exactly? | 到底要结束什么 |
[25:22] | I got your message. what’s going on here? | 我收到你的短信了 这是怎么了 |
[25:25] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[25:27] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[25:31] | Oh, no. not yet… | 不 还没呢 |
[25:32] | But you will. | 不过你会的 |
[25:45] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[25:46] | Let’s talk about your exit strategy. | 让我们谈谈你的退出策略吧 |
[25:51] | Lady catherine is not in. | 凯瑟琳夫人不在 |
[25:54] | I’m actually looking to speak to her husband. | 实际上我想和她丈夫谈谈 |
[25:57] | There’s something he needs to see. | 他需要知道一些事情 |
[26:03] | harris hated him. | 哈里斯讨厌他 |
[26:05] | He called Rilke the Mitch Albom of the 19th century. | 他称呼里尔克为19世纪的米奇·艾尔邦 |
[26:08] | Rilke? rainer maria rilke? | -里尔克 -莱纳·玛丽·里尔克 |
[26:11] | “letters to a young poet”? | 《给青年诗人的信》 |
[26:13] | Yeah, i-i gave it to her, actually, but she never read it. | 我推荐过给她 但她没读 |
[26:16] | Though in her defense, she never read “tuesdays with morrie” either. | 她的辩解是 她也没读过《相约星期二》 |
[26:19] | This comparison coming from a man who | 一个在酒馆里带着醉意写作的人 |
[26:21] | Does his best writing sloshed at a pub. | 居然说出这样的话 |
[26:22] | When did you start writing in a pub? | 你什么时候开始在酒馆写作了 |
[26:24] | no, no, no. not me. | 不不不 不是我 |
[26:25] | Harris. oh. uh, you know what? I’m gonna go get another glass. | -是哈里斯 -我去再要一杯 |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:36] | Another soda? | 再来一杯苏打水 |
[26:37] | Belvedere martini, two olives, please. | 雪树马提尼 加两颗橄榄 谢谢 |
[26:39] | Doing okay, s.? | 你还好吧 S |
[26:41] | I will be. so don’t be mad, | -会好的 -别生气 |
[26:44] | But we may have sothing that’ll cheer you up. | 我们给你准备了点让你开心的东西 |
[26:46] | Several somethings, actually. | 应该是一些东西 |
[26:53] | Serena, this is jenns, | 瑟琳娜 这是詹斯 |
[26:55] | Captain of the dalton lacrosse team. | 道尔顿曲棍球队的队长 |
[26:57] | Can I buy you drink? | 可以请你喝一杯吗 |
[27:04] | How about the next one? | 下一杯怎么样 |
[27:07] | Even the most chivalrous knight | 就算是最有风度的骑士 |
[27:09] | Is not above a little romantic retaliation. | 也受不了温柔的报复 |
[27:12] | It turns out lonely boy is a worthy opponent, | 看来孤单男孩是个值得的对手 |
[27:15] | And it’s time for s. to bring in the calvary. | 现在是S出招的时候了 |
[27:17] | Wild horses couldn’t keep us away. | 狂野的马不会让我们久等的 |
[27:25] | This guy attacked in the crease, | 这家伙见缝插针 |
[27:27] | And he fakes left. I faked left. | 然后他传左路 我拦左路 |
[27:30] | He faked right, then I faked right, and then wham! oh! | 他传右路 我拦右路 然后哈 |
[27:32] | Just laid him out. wow. amazing. | -我截下他了 -哇 太棒了 |
[27:35] | Yeah, that was a fascinating story. | 是的 很精彩的故事 |
[27:36] | It was much better than the one where you faked, uh, right | 比你传左边右边 |
[27:38] | And then left, and then y hit him. | 然后揍了他要强的多了 |
[27:40] | dan’s not a big sports fan. | 丹不太热衷运动 |
[27:41] | Yeah, I can see that. yeah, he likes poets and “letter to poets.” | -是的 看的出来 -他喜欢诗词歌赋 |
[27:46] | I’m gonna use the ladies room. | 我要去下洗手间 |
[27:52] | You know what? I need another drink. | 我需要再来一杯 |
[27:54] | I’ll do this again. | 我也要 |
[27:56] | Okay. okay. | 好的 |
[28:02] | Smokin’ hot. | 很性感哈 |
[28:14] | So is this your great peace plan? | 这就是你伟大的和平相处计划 |
[28:16] | You invite me out so you can rub lacrosse guy in my face? | 你请我来就是为了让我看这个曲棍球员 |
[28:18] | I didn’t plan this. | 这不是我的计划 |
[28:19] | yeah. uh-huh. I’m sure. | 是的 啊哈 我相信 |
[28:20] | What? I thought it was okay that we date other people. | 我们不是可以和其它人约会么 |
[28:22] | Well, you–you certainly picked a winner. | 显然你找了个大赢家 |
[28:25] | Well, he’s fun, nonneurotic. | 他风趣 不喜欢讽刺人 |
[28:27] | I thought that would be a nice change. | 我认为这是个不错的改变 |
[28:28] | That’s classy, serena. thanks. | 漂亮 瑟琳娜 谢谢 |
[28:29] | Classy? like you asking another girl out | 漂亮? 你在开学的第一天 |
[28:33] | Our first day back at school? we were broken up. | -就和女孩子约会 -我们已经分手了 |
[28:35] | So wt, dan? it hurt. | 丹 这一样伤人 |
[28:40] | What did you expect? | 你以为呢 |
[28:42] | I loved you, and just because we broke up, | 我爱你 虽然分手了 |
[28:45] | Doesn’t mean I can just turn it off like that. | 不代表我马上可以若无其事地脱身 |
[29:01] | All right. um… | 那好吧 |
[29:03] | May-maybe–maybe we should | 也许 |
[29:06] | Stay away from each other for a while. | 我们暂时给对方点空间冷静下 |
[29:12] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[29:15] | You and amanda should probably go. | 你和阿曼达最好走吧 |
[29:18] | Are you ordering me to leave? | 你是在命令我走吗 |
[29:20] | Consider it a suggestion. | 当作一个建议吧 |
[29:21] | Why should I go, dan? these are my friends here, | 难道要我走么 这些都是我的朋友 |
[29:24] | And it’s not exactly your kind of place. | 这也不是你应该待的地方 |
[29:29] | Fine. | 走就走 |
[29:32] | Cashing out so soon, humphrey? | 这么快就买单走人了 汉弗瑞 |
[29:35] | You really should wear a bell. | 你真该带个小铃铛 |
[29:36] | Kinky. I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑下的 |
[29:38] | I hope you’re not leaving. | 希望你不是真的要走 |
[29:39] | You’re about to see the real serena. | 你应该看看瑟琳娜的真面目 |
[29:47] | I’ve seen enough. | 我已经看够了 |
[29:51] | Not by half. | 一半还没到 |
[29:53] | Hey, blair. um, what was so important | 布莱尔什么事情这么重要 |
[29:56] | That we couldn’t discuss over the phone? | 非要当面说 |
[29:58] | Well, I have some good news and some bad news. | 我有一些好消息和一些坏消息 |
[30:01] | The bad news is thatyour girlfriend ca | 坏消息是你的女朋友是个满嘴谎言 |
[30:03] | Is a lying, manipulating whore sleeping with her stepson. | 恬不知耻 和继子上床的妓女 |
[30:06] | Whoa. what? | 什么 |
[30:07] | Catherine and marcus? | 凯瑟琳和马库斯 |
[30:09] | I know. it’s hard to picture. | 我知道 很难想象 |
[30:11] | I have photos if you’d like to take a look. | 如果你想看的话我有照片 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry. but the good news is | 很抱歉 但是好消息是 |
[30:16] | That I convinced them both to leave town. well, h-how did you even– | -我说服他们两个离开这里 –你怎么 |
[30:19] | And that’s not even the best part. | 这还不是最棒的部分 |
[30:21] | Catherine and I made a deal. | 凯瑟琳和我达成协议 |
[30:23] | I promised to keep my mouth shut, | 我答应保守秘密 |
[30:24] | And she agreed to pay off the captain’s restitution. | 她同意负责偿还赔偿金 |
[30:26] | Congratulations, archibald. | 祝贺你 阿齐布尔德 |
[30:29] | welcome back to your old life. | 欢迎回归原来的生活 |
[30:30] | Look, i-i don’t know– | 听着 我不知道 |
[30:32] | Wait. hold that nonthought. | 等下 想不明白就别想 |
[30:35] | Catherine, whatever it is, just spare me. | 凯瑟琳 有话快说有屁快放 |
[30:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:41] | Vanessa talked to the duke? | 瓦内萨告诉公爵了 |
[30:43] | No, I told her to stay out of this. | 不 我和她说过不要多管闲事的 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:51] | Maybe I only have bad news. | 也许只剩坏消息了 |
[30:56] | Serena’s not thinking straight. | 瑟琳娜还没想明白 |
[30:59] | She’s making this about dan. | 她以为这事因丹而起 |
[31:01] | It’s the new girl that defied you. | 其实你们不爽的是新来的女孩 |
[31:02] | what would you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[31:03] | Ninth grade, the danish exchange student | 九年级 那个 |
[31:07] | Who kept flirting with your junior prom date? | 跟你抢毕业典礼舞伴丹麦交换生 |
[31:13] | You still remember how to serve a nair-tini, don’t you? | 你还记得马提尼酒可以变出什么花样吧 |
[31:26] | Lily, what– what are you doing here? | 莉莉 你来这里做什么 |
[31:29] | Well, serena and I were supposed to have a movie night, | 本来瑟琳娜和我约好晚上看电影 |
[31:31] | But she cancelled, so I thought… | 但她取消了 所以我想 |
[31:36] | “pretty in pink.” it’s only a supporting role, | 红粉佳人 虽然只是配角 |
[31:39] | But harry dean stanton is excellent. | 但是哈里·斯坦顿表现非凡 |
[31:41] | It’s 9:00 at night. | 现在是晚上9点 |
[31:43] | Oh. well, I guess I should have called, | 我知道我应该先打个电话 |
[31:46] | But I just thought I’d take a chance– | 但是我想碰碰运气 |
[31:47] | Lily… what are you doing here? | 莉莉 你到底想做什么 |
[31:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:55] | Bart is in beijing | 拜斯在北京谈生意 |
[31:56] | Doing business, as he did most of our trip. | 就像我们大部分的旅行一样 |
[31:59] | The kids are living their own lives, | 孩子们有了各自的生活 |
[32:01] | And my life… is in an empty house | 我的生活… 就是守着空空如也的房子 |
[32:06] | Or in a crowded restaurant, | 或在嘈杂的饭店里 |
[32:09] | And I don’t know which one makes me feel more alone. | 我不知道哪样令我更加孤独 |
[32:14] | I need a friend, | 我需要有个朋友 |
[32:17] | And that’s why I came to see you yesterday. | 这就是昨天我来找你的原因 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry, lily. i… really am, | 很抱歉 莉莉 真的 |
[32:23] | But I can’t be your friend. | 但是我们不能做朋友 |
[32:27] | Yesterday reminded me of how easy it is | 昨天的事提醒了我 |
[32:29] | To fall back into old patterns. | 人有多容易依赖旧的伙伴 |
[32:31] | I can’t be your safety net anymore. | 我不能再当你的避风港了 |
[32:36] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[32:37] | You made your choice to be mrs. bass. | 你选择当拜斯夫人 |
[32:40] | You need to go do that. | 你就得扮演好这个角色 |
[32:42] | We both need you to go do that. | 我们俩都需要你扮演好 |
[32:46] | Rufus? sorry I’m late. | 鲁弗斯 很抱歉来迟了 |
[32:52] | Uh, clare, this is lily. | 克莱尔 这位是莉莉 |
[32:54] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[33:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:13] | This used to be your favorite. | 这曾经是你的最爱 |
[33:24] | Nate, it’s vanessa again. | 内特 又是我瓦内萨 |
[33:27] | call me as soon as you get this. | 听到留言尽快回我电话 |
[33:28] | We need to talk. it’s important. | 我们要好好谈下 这很重要 |
[33:30] | What did I tell you? | 我和你是怎么说的 |
[33:33] | I told you to do nothing. what, was that too difficult? | 我叫你啥都不要做 这很困难吗 |
[33:36] | I thought I would leave doing nothing to you. | 我想是我让你什么都不用做吧 |
[33:38] | I was taking care of it. | 我正在处理 |
[33:39] | How? by having a romantic lunch with your boyfriend? | 怎么处理 和你的男友吃浪漫午餐吗 |
[33:42] | You know what I think? I think you were so scared | 知道我怎么想吗 我认为你太怕别人发现 |
[33:44] | Of anyone finding out who your boyfriend was screwing | 你男朋友做的丑事 |
[33:46] | That you were willing to screw nate. | 你会不惜牺牲内特 |
[33:48] | Catherine’s husband promised that the captain would be safe. | 凯瑟琳的丈夫答应过不会有事 |
[33:51] | It’s over. you know what I think? I think I’d gotten catherine | -都结束了 -知道我怎么想吗 |
[33:55] | To agree to pay off the archibald debts | 保密的条件是凯瑟琳偿还他们家的债务 |
[33:57] | And leave town in exchange for my silence. | 并离开这个地方 |
[34:00] | Nate was about to have his old life back | 内特本来要回归旧生活了 |
[34:02] | Until you went to the duke. | 直到你去找了公爵 |
[34:04] | He put them on a plane to london an hour ago. | 他一个小时前把他们送上去伦敦的飞机了 |
[34:07] | So you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[34:09] | It is over for nate, thanks to you. | 内特玩完了 还真得感谢你 |
[34:24] | Are you really going to do this? | 你真的打算这么做 |
[34:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:26] | Why should serena be the one pulling her hair out? | 谁说抓狂的应该是瑟琳娜 |
[34:31] | Oopsy. look at what I’ve done. | 哎哟哟 我都做了什么 |
[34:41] | Oh, god. my hair! | 天呀 我的头发 |
[34:43] | What’s going on with that girl? | 那个女孩怎么了 |
[34:45] | Oh, my god. look at her hair. | 天哪 看她的头发 |
[34:48] | What? is that girl’s hair coming out? | 什么 那个女孩在掉头发 |
[34:51] | She’s freaking out. | 她发癫了 |
[34:54] | It’s her hair. | 是她的头发 |
[34:56] | Totally gross! | 太恶心了 |
[35:01] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[35:02] | Hey. amanda, wait! | 阿曼达 等下 |
[35:04] | No, dan. just leave me alone. | 不 丹 不要烦我 |
[35:07] | Dan. I’m so sorry. is she okay? | 丹 我很抱歉 她还好吧 |
[35:10] | No. no, don’t. d-don’t what? I didn’t plan any of this. | -不要 -不要什么 又不是我策划的 |
[35:13] | It all–it all just happened. | 这只是就这么发生了 |
[35:15] | that’s the serena van der woodsen | 这就是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的魔咒 |
[35:16] | Mantra, isn’t it? no–no fault, no responsibility, | 没有错误 不用负责任 |
[35:18] | Things just happen. you know, you used to tell me | 事情自己发生的 你曾经和我说过 |
[35:20] | That you were afraid that people couldn’t see the real you. | 怕人们看不清真实的你 |
[35:22] | Well, maybe you’re the one who can’t see yourself. | 也许你才是那个看不清自己的人 |
[35:24] | From–from where I’m standing, this is who you are. | 从我的角度来看 这就是你 |
[35:27] | Is that what you think of me? | 这就是你对我的看法 |
[35:29] | Yeah. yeah, it is. at least they own up to it. | 是的 最起码她们能坦白地承认 |
[35:36] | Maybe it’s time you did, too. | 也许你该跟她们学着点 |
[35:51] | Spotted– a beautiful blonde phoenix | 现场报道 当众出丑的难堪 |
[35:54] | Rising from the ashes of a major public humiliation. | 令金发碧眼的凤凰浴火重生了 |
[35:58] | Never again. | 以后不许再这样了 |
[36:00] | From now on, everything goes through me. | 现在开始 所有的事情先通报给我 |
[36:04] | Welcome back, queen serena. | 欢迎回来 瑟琳娜女王 |
[36:07] | Consider us your humbled servants, | 把我们当成你的女仆 |
[36:09] | ’cause if looks could kill, | 我们可不想当丹·汉弗瑞 |
[36:10] | We wouldn’t want to be dan humphrey. | 被你的眼神杀千刀 |
[36:21] | Nate. | 内特 |
[36:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[36:26] | I came to apologize. I didn’t know what blair was doing | 我是来道歉 我不知道 |
[36:29] | With the deal and the money and… | 布莱尔的协议还有钱和… |
[36:32] | You think I care about the money? | 你认为我在乎的是钱 |
[36:34] | I mean, I asked you point-blank if anything was wrong. | 我直截了当的问过你是不是有什么事情发生 |
[36:38] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[36:39] | I had to. I didn’t know what to do. | 我没办法 我不知道该怎么办 |
[36:41] | What, so you confided in dan? I mean, blair? really? | 所以你选择信赖丹 甚至布莱尔 |
[36:46] | Everyone but me. | 就是不信我 |
[36:50] | I gotta get to school. | 我要去上课了 |
[36:52] | So that’s it? | 就这样 |
[36:55] | We can’t even be friends? | 我们连朋友都没的做了吗 |
[36:57] | Well, we were never really friends, remember? | 我们从来也不是朋友 还记得吗 |
[37:08] | Hey, jenny. what are you doing here so early? | 珍妮 你这么早来干什么 |
[37:11] | Trying to avoid you. hard to believe, I know. | 试着躲开你们 难以置信 我知道 |
[37:13] | You know what I find hard to believe? this handbag. | 知道我发现什么难以置信吗 这个包包 |
[37:15] | It belongs in the trash, | 它应该呆在垃圾桶里 |
[37:17] | which is where you probably found it. | 也许你就是在那里找到它的 |
[37:19] | don’t. | 别这样 |
[37:19] | Oh, right. there may be stuff in here that you need. | 对了 里面也许有你要的东西 |
[37:22] | Here you go. | 给你吧 |
[37:24] | Seriously? that’s the best you guys can do? | 不是吧 就这点手段 |
[37:27] | I have to say, I was expecting a little more | 我还期待有什么新鲜的花招呢 |
[37:29] | Now that you’re seniors. our methods may lack imagination, | 我们的方法也许缺乏创新 |
[37:32] | But they’re very effective, | 但是很实用 |
[37:34] | Especially over a long period of time. | 特别是在长期执行的情况下 |
[37:55] | Hey, amanda. it’s me–dan. dan again. | 阿曼达 是我 丹 又是我 |
[37:58] | Uh, sorry to be calling you so early. | 很抱歉这么早给你打电话 |
[38:00] | Look, I’m–i’m really sorry about last night. | 对于昨晚我真的很抱歉 |
[38:02] | If it matters at all, I don’t think it was serena, | 我不认为是瑟琳娜干的 |
[38:05] | Even though i, uh, I blamed her pretty harshly. | 尽管我已经很严厉的谴责了她 |
[38:09] | Uh, a-anyway, call me. | 不管怎样 打电话给我 |
[38:18] | Getting my hair burned off was not a part of the deal. | 烧光我的头发可不是合约的一部分 |
[38:21] | The casualties of war. | 战争有牺牲是不可避免 |
[38:22] | I don’t get it. | 我想不通 |
[38:23] | You wanted me to pretend to like this guy | 你让我假装喜欢这个家伙 |
[38:25] | So he could make his ex-girlfriend jealous? | 好让他的前女友嫉妒 |
[38:27] | Jealousy is a powerful emotion. | 嫉妒是很可怕的情绪 |
[38:28] | I had to create a monster if I was going to dethrone a queen. | 如果我要废掉一个皇后必须先惹怒她 |
[38:33] | Why do you care who’s queen of the high school? | 你为什么要在意谁是高中的皇后 |
[38:36] | I have my reasons. | 我有自己的理由 |
[38:41] | By the way, | 对了 |
[38:42] | I hear you’re going to boarding school in vermont. | 我听说你打算去佛蒙特的寄宿学校 |
[38:46] | Something to keep you warm. | 给点东西好让你保暖 |
[38:54] | You have the day off? what holiday is it? | 你请了一天假 是什么节日 |
[38:57] | Uh, women’s suffrage day. | 妇女参政日 |
[38:59] | So why are you wearing your uniform? | 那你为什么穿着制服 |
[39:02] | ’cause I forgot. | 因为我之前忘记了 |
[39:03] | Anyway, it’s almost fashion week. | 不管怎样 快到时尚周了 |
[39:05] | There has to be something I can do. | 应该有我可以做的事情 |
[39:07] | Well, uh, the worktables are a mess. | 这样的话 办公桌上一团乱 |
[39:09] | Eleanor can’t find half her patterns. | 埃莉诺都找不到她的图案样本了 |
[39:11] | Why don’t you do that? okay. | -你为什么不去整理下呢 -好吧 |
[39:27] | Blair, where were you yesterday? | 布莱尔 昨天你在哪 |
[39:29] | I was home, just taking care of– serena! | -我在家里 照顾 -瑟琳娜 |
[39:32] | Where are we going tonight? | 晚上我们要去哪里 |
[39:34] | The dalton guys keep texting us. | 道尔顿来的家伙一直发短信给我们 |
[39:35] | It was a feeding frenzy last night. hey, I left you four messages. | -昨晚真是太劲爆了 -我发了你四条信息 |
[39:38] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:38] | Yeah. i-i wasn’t feeling well. | 是的 我感觉不太好 |
[39:50] | You poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[39:52] | I actually have to get | 我该去拿 |
[39:54] | The assignments I missed yesterday. | 昨天忘记掉的作业了 |
[39:56] | Oh. of course. | 当然 |
[39:58] | I’ll see you later. | 一会见 |
[40:11] | Well, well, look who’s back on top. | 看看谁回到最高位了 |
[40:13] | I wonder how that happened. | 想不通怎么会这样 |
[40:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:17] | Now that I think of it, | 现在想来 |
[40:19] | I know exactly how that happened. | 我很确定知道为什么会这样了 |
[40:46] | Hey. uh, have you seen serena this morning? | 你早上看到瑟琳娜了吗 |
[40:54] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们到外面去 |
[41:44] | Sorry, lonely boy. | 对不起了 孤单男孩 |
[41:46] | Don’t say we didn’t try to warn you. | 别说我们没警告过你哦 |
[41:48] | But if queen s. will do this to d., | 但是如果S女王要做些什么的话 |
[41:51] | Are any of us safe? | 谁又能全身而退呢 |
[41:53] | Bow down or bow out. | 臣服或退出 |
[41:55] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | 八卦天后 |