时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | Into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | you must really want this. | 你肯定很需要这份工作 |
[00:08] | Yeah. yeah, I really, really do. | 非常 非常的想 |
[00:09] | where’s that story of yours? Noah shapiro at the “paris review” | 你的小说呢 巴黎文学的诺亚夏皮罗 |
[00:13] | Is looking forward to it. i-i know. I tried to write. | -很想看看 -我知道 我尽力在写 |
[00:15] | You’ll get no letter of recommendation from me. | 那你从我这可得不到推荐信了 |
[00:17] | I need a friend. | 我需要一个挚友 |
[00:18] | I’m sorry, lily. you made your choice to be mrs. bass. | 对不起莉莉 你既然选择了拜斯先生 |
[00:21] | You need to go do that. | 就应该做你该做的 |
[00:22] | you’re a born queen. this is your year to rule. | 你天生是女王 这注定是属于你的一年 |
[00:24] | Being queen is blair’s whole thing. | 当女王只是布莱尔的爱好 |
[00:26] | well, well. look who’s back on top. | 看看谁回到最高位了 |
[00:28] | I wonder how that happened. | 想不通怎么会这样 |
[00:44] | When the white tents blossom in bryant park, | 当白色帐篷搭满在布莱恩特公园 |
[00:46] | It can only mean one thing– fashion week, | 只意味着一件事清 时装周 |
[00:49] | The time of year when any park ave princess | 这个时候每个公园大道上的公主们 |
[00:51] | would trade her last prada pochette | 为了能坐到秀场的第一排 |
[00:53] | for front row seats to the best shows. | 不惜卖掉最后一个普拉达的包包 |
[01:01] | And we hear the seating chart to eleanor | 我们还听说B来安排 |
[01:03] | Waldorf’s show is being made by our very own b. | 埃莉诺·霍道夫的秀场座位表 |
[01:07] | This art director just ran off with the husband of this photo editor. | 这个艺术总监刚跟这照片编辑的老公跑掉 |
[01:11] | So I sat all of “vanity fair” between them. | 所以我将名利场中的人们放到他们之间 |
[01:14] | I figured we’d want to avoid a catfight in front of the catwalk. | 我想我们得避免这在T台前的纷争 |
[01:17] | I told laurel my daughter could make a better | 我告诉劳雷尔我女儿安排的座次表 |
[01:19] | Seating chart than that drug-addled publicist. | 比那个隐君子广告商要强得多 |
[01:22] | It’s a blessing she was hauled off to rehab | 幸好她由于偷她儿子的利他林 |
[01:24] | for stealing her son’s ritalin. | 被戒毒所带走了 |
[01:26] | I’m more than happy to step in. | 我非常荣幸能做这个 |
[01:28] | And you and serena will be with me backstage, of course? | 你和瑟琳娜要跟我一起在后台 行不? |
[01:32] | Of course. it’s our tradition. | 当然行 我们一贯这样 |
[01:33] | Now I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你能不介意 |
[01:34] | But I sat the girls from school in the second row. | 我把这些学校的女生安排在第二排 |
[01:36] | Well, since they are ur friends, why not? | 既然她们是你的朋友 好啊 |
[01:40] | Besides, they’ll worship you for it. | 而且 她们会因此很崇拜你的 |
[01:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:47] | Oh, school. | 唉 上学 |
[01:49] | Another day of reading, writing and aristocrats. | 又是一整天的读啊写啊还有一堆贵族 |
[01:51] | You back to invisible boy? | 你又要变回隐身人了 |
[01:53] | invisible suits me. | 隐身对我最合适 |
[01:53] | I can go to school unshowered. | 我不洗澡也可以去上学 |
[01:55] | I can forget to dress. nobody cares. | 我能忘了穿衣服 反正没人看 |
[01:57] | And now I have all the time in the world | 现在我把所有时间都放在 |
[01:59] | to focus on my yale application, | 申请耶鲁大学上 |
[02:00] | So… don’t you mean dartmouth? | 你不是说达特茅斯学院的吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah, well, | 是这样 |
[02:02] | It seems that dartmouth’s whole english department was poached by yale. | 好像达特茅斯的英语学院都是耶鲁的人 |
[02:05] | Wow. when’s that application due? monday. | -什么时候能得到申请函 -星期一 |
[02:08] | Noah shapiro’s helping me choose which stories to submit. | 诺亚·夏皮罗帮我来决定投哪篇小说 |
[02:10] | wait. What happened to that jeremiah harris guy? | 那个 耶利米·哈里斯怎么啦 |
[02:12] | He, uh, well, after he fired me, | 当他炒掉我之后 |
[02:14] | I went ahead and sent my story to shapiro anyway, | 我把我的小说发给了夏皮罗 |
[02:16] | and he–he–he loved it. | 他很喜欢 |
[02:17] | that’s great! why haven’t you told me any of this? | 真棒 你怎么没有告诉我这个 |
[02:20] | Well, I’ve barely seen you. | 我很少见到你啊 |
[02:21] | You’re always off at your internship. | 你老是在忙你的实习 |
[02:23] | Hey. you have french first period. | 你第一节课是法语吧 |
[02:24] | Aren’t you gonna be late? uh. | 你是不是快迟到了 |
[02:25] | Uh, we have a sub, | 我们有附加课的 |
[02:27] | and he always starts late, so… | 老师也比较晚才开始上课 |
[02:28] | Okay. well, I’m really late for italian, | 好 我意大利语课可真迟到了 |
[02:31] | so ciao, sorella mia. | 再见啦 小妹妹 |
[02:39] | Hi. laurel? yeah, it’s me. sorry. I got stuck in traffic. | 劳雷尔 是我 抱歉啊路上堵车了 |
[02:42] | I’ll see you at eleanor’s in five, okay? | 我5点前在埃莉诺那儿碰面 好么? |
[02:46] | Kiki smith greeting you in the foyer. | 琪琪·史密斯在门厅给你打招呼 |
[02:50] | Elm and drag pulling you into the main room. | 艾姆和扎克带你进入正厅 |
[02:52] | I love that. | 我非常喜欢 |
[02:54] | And making a statement on the stairwell– richard phillips. | 在楼梯上听理查德·菲利普斯说说他的观点 |
[02:59] | Hi, mom. I borrowed your necklace. | 妈妈 我借一下你的项链 |
[03:01] | Oh, it’s stunning! serena, do you think– | 哦 真漂亮 瑟琳娜你不觉得 |
[03:03] | it’s a necklace, mom. | 只是一根项链 妈妈 |
[03:04] | Oh, but I’m talking about the art collection. | 我是说的那个艺术收藏 |
[03:07] | Isn’t it just breathtaking? | 这难道不让人心情澎湃吗 |
[03:09] | Any museum would be thrilled. | 美术馆都会被震撼的 |
[03:11] | Let’s hope bart is when he gets back | 我希望这周当巴特从卢森堡回来时 |
[03:12] | from luxembourg this week. | 也这样觉得 |
[03:14] | It’s really great, mom. | 真的是非常的不错 妈妈 |
[03:15] | Your art consultant has exquisite taste. | 你的艺术顾问品位很雅致 |
[03:17] | You got in late last night. oh, yeah. | -你昨天回的很晚 -是啊 |
[03:19] | I had the m.o.m.a. event with, uh, poppy. mm. | 我在纽约现代艺术馆和波比一起 |
[03:22] | We were perfect ladies, though. we sipped on sodas all night. | 我们都是完美女性 喝了一晚上的汽水 |
[03:25] | Oh, poppy lifton, the socialite? | 波比·丽芙顿 那个名媛 |
[03:26] | Yes, they met at a charity affair the other week, | 是的 她们上周在一个慈善晚会上碰到 |
[03:29] | And they’ve been attached at the hip ever since. | 从那时起她们就混在一起了 |
[03:31] | Now for over here… | 在那儿… |
[03:33] | Yes, the ryan mcginley. | 对 莱恩·麦金尼 |
[03:35] | Yes. uh, something else. | 嗯 换个别的 |
[03:37] | There’s a mapplethorpe that’s coming up for auction. uh… | 有个梅普尔索普的作品马上要拍卖了 |
[03:39] | Wait. Mapplethorpe– isn’t that the one | 等下 梅普尔索普 不是那个 |
[03:42] | who took all the pictures of the naked guys? | 专给男人拍裸照的人吗? |
[03:44] | Yeah. um, not just guys. | 不光只有男人 |
[03:47] | Wait. | 那… |
[03:48] | Mom, did you… well… | 妈妈 难道你 |
[03:51] | You modeled for mapplethorpe? | 你给梅普尔索普当模特了 |
[03:53] | Well, I kept it a secret, | 我一直保守这个秘密 |
[03:54] | but I think you and eric are old enough now… | 但现在我觉得你和艾瑞克已经长大了 |
[03:56] | No, but it’s not one of those artsy shots where you can’t tell if it’s a belly button or a… | 不会就是一个不知所云的艺术照吧 |
[03:59] | well, it’s very tasteful, I assure you. | 非常的有品位 我保证 |
[04:01] | You just became the coolest mom on the upper east side. | 你变成了上东区最酷的妈妈啦 |
[04:05] | Mm. thank you. | 谢谢咯 |
[04:07] | Ah, the besieged queen. | 啊 被簇拥着的女王 |
[04:10] | What do you want, chuck? to help. | -你想要什么 恰克 -帮你 |
[04:12] | Your throne’s in danger, | 你的王位岌岌可危 |
[04:13] | and you can’t wage war on serena without an ally. | 没有同盟可对抗不了瑟琳娜 |
[04:16] | You need me. there is no war. | -你需要我 -这儿没有争斗 |
[04:19] | Now that marcus has been booted back to brighton, | 既然马库斯已经滚回布莱顿了 |
[04:20] | I’m free to focus on my old life. | 我就可以专注于我的以前的生活了 |
[04:23] | Serena’s just been keeping my seat warm. | 瑟琳娜一直在保护我的王位 |
[04:25] | And how do you plan on making the girls fall at your feet? | 那你计划怎么让那些女孩对你俯首称臣呢 |
[04:28] | You going to trip them? | 你继续玩弄她们 |
[04:29] | a true monarch bestows favors. | 一个真正的王者给了我帮助 |
[04:31] | It’s fashion week, | 时装周 |
[04:32] | and I’m the only constance girl with clout. | 我是唯一有此特权的康士坦茨女孩 |
[04:35] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[04:37] | I trust tomorrow night you won’t embarrass me. | 我相信你们明晚不会让我难堪 |
[04:42] | Oh, my god. second row seats to your mother’s show? | 我的天啊 你妈妈秀场的第二排坐位 |
[04:44] | Oh, my god. those are total movie star seats. oh. | 偶的神啊 这些都是影星们坐的啊 |
[04:47] | Serena is in “women’s wear daily”… | 瑟琳娜上了每日女士着装 |
[04:50] | With poppy lifton. | 和波比·丽芙顿 |
[04:52] | Serena could, like, die now knowing | 瑟琳娜能满足地闭眼了 |
[04:54] | that she’s lived a fulfilled life. | 她的愿望都实现了 |
[04:56] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 姐妹们 |
[04:57] | You look gorgeous in the photo. oh, my gosh. | 你照片里真是漂亮 我的天啊 |
[04:58] | Is poppy nice? she looks so nice. | 波比好看么 她真好看 |
[05:00] | What? oh, gosh. I haven’t even seen that. | 什么 天啊 我都没有看过那个 |
[05:05] | Blair, where are you going? | 布莱尔 你去哪里 |
[05:07] | I’ll just leave you to your fans. | 我要把你的粉丝留下给你 |
[05:14] | Watching you fail spectacularly gives me so much joy. | 看到你的完败真是给了我很大的快乐啊 |
[05:17] | And you know what you give to everyone, chuck? | 你知道你给别人带来的么 恰克 |
[05:19] | misery. | 痛苦 |
[05:21] | There’s a reason you’re always out here alone. | 这就是你为什么一直一个人的原因 |
[05:23] | Nate just happens to be away at his grandparents’. | 内特刚跟他的祖父祖母离开了 |
[05:25] | Nate’s only friends with you out of habit. | 内特是跟你一副德行的唯一的朋友 |
[05:27] | The only person with fewer friends than you is dan humphrey, | 唯一一个比你朋友少的就是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[05:31] | And at least his lame ’90s dad likes him. | 至少他有一样差劲的90年代风格的爸爸 |
[05:33] | And that’s because he’s something you’ll never be– a human being. | 这是因为他还是一个你永远不是的东西 人类 |
[05:40] | Let me be blunt, humphrey. these stories are no good. | 我们直说了吧 汉弗瑞 这些小说都不行 |
[05:44] | What? | 为啥 |
[05:45] | Uh, you–you– you said my last one was… | 你不是说我最后一篇还… |
[05:48] | It wasn’t bad. | 那个不算差 |
[05:49] | These are just more of the same. | 那些都好像是同一篇 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | You sent me five stories, | 你给了我5篇小说 |
[05:57] | All about a sheltered young man with girl trouble | 都是讲一个跟父亲住在布鲁克林的 |
[06:01] | who lives with his daddy in brooklyn. | 被溺爱的年轻人跟个女孩的故事 |
[06:03] | You think that’s gonna knock the yale | 你觉得那些就能成为到耶鲁大学英语学院 |
[06:05] | English department off their tenured asses? | 英语学院那些教授那儿的敲门砖吗? |
[06:09] | I-i just– I thought a writer was supposed to write what you know. | 我想一个作家应该写些他所了解的东西 |
[06:12] | This is what I know. | 这些就是我了解的 |
[06:13] | Then learn something new. get out of your comfort zone. | 那就去学点新东西 离开你那舒服的小窝 |
[06:17] | A cardinal rule of writing– if your work’s too safe, | 写作最重要的是 如果你做的事情太安全了 |
[06:21] | Do something dangerous. | 就做些危险的 |
[06:23] | I-i wouldn’t know where to begin. | 我不知道怎么开始 |
[06:25] | Then find someone who does know. | 那就找那些知道的问 |
[06:27] | When I was young, | 我年轻时 |
[06:29] | Bukowski put a shot glass on my head | 布考斯基在我头上放了一个玻璃杯 |
[06:32] | and blew it off with a pistol. | 然后用手枪打碎 |
[06:34] | Find your bukowski. | 找到你的布考斯基 |
[06:36] | Then get back to me. | 再回来找我 |
[06:40] | When I said “’50s hemline,” | 我说要50年代的裙下摆时 |
[06:43] | I meant like flirty marilyn, | 我意思是像轻浮的玛丽莲一样 |
[06:45] | not long, dowdy poodle skirt. | 不太长慵懒卷卷的裙边 |
[06:47] | I’m so sorry, eleanor. | 很抱歉 埃莉诺 |
[06:48] | Fix this thing before I faint. | 在我昏掉前给我改好这个 |
[06:50] | Eleanor, this seating chart is weak. | 埃莉诺 这个座次表真是烂 |
[06:54] | Where are all our “it” girls? | 我们的那些女孩呢? |
[06:55] | They’re there. look. | 在那儿 看 |
[06:56] | Well, kirsten dunst? so 2007. | 克尔斯滕·邓斯特? 2007年时 |
[07:00] | Her rehab stint barely made the radar. | 她在戒毒所都很少被狗仔跟踪 |
[07:03] | Blair says we can’t get “a”-list girls | 布莱尔说我们叫不来最红的女孩们 |
[07:07] | Because our show is the same time as marc jacobs. | 因为我们的秀场时间跟马克·雅各布重了 |
[07:09] | But those girls bring press. | 但就那些女孩能带来媒体啊 |
[07:12] | Without them… | 没有她们… |
[07:14] | Eleanor, serena has some new friends. | 埃莉诺 瑟琳娜有些新的朋友 |
[07:17] | I bet she could help. new friends? | -我打赌她能帮这忙 -一些新朋友 |
[07:28] | It’s like the plague, only instead of vermin on my doorstep, | 就像是瘟疫一样 挥之不去 |
[07:32] | I get the “human being.” beat it, humphrey. | 我看到人类了 说吧 汉弗瑞 |
[07:35] | My sister doesn’t dig stalkers. | 我妹妹可不会翻那些陈年旧账 |
[07:37] | Actually, as strange as it sounds, | 实际上 虽然听来陌生 |
[07:38] | I’m here to see you. | 但是我是来找你的 |
[07:39] | I-i know we don’t like each other. | 我明白我们不喜欢对方 |
[07:41] | You think I’m a boring, sheltered nobody. | 你认为我很烦人 什么都保护不了 |
[07:43] | I don’t think of you. oh, right. | -我没这么想啊 -好吧 |
[07:45] | Of course you don’t, but, uh, but I’ve been thinking of me, | 你当然没有 但是我是这么想我的 |
[07:47] | And–and I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to get out of my comfort zone. | 我总结为我应该离开我那舒服的小窝 |
[07:50] | I-i need to experience new things. | 我需要体验一些新的东西 |
[07:52] | are you gay? | 你是同性恋么 |
[07:55] | Now that would be out of my comfort zone, but no. | 那的确是我没尝试过的 但我不是 |
[07:57] | Uh, I just need to get out of brooklyn for one night. | 我就想离开布鲁克林一个晚上 |
[08:00] | I’d like to experience | 我想体验一下恰克·拜斯的世界 |
[08:02] | the world of chuck bass. | 到底是怎样的 |
[08:05] | You’re lucky I’m bored. | 你很幸运啊 我正闲着无聊 |
[08:07] | Is that a yes? | 你是说同意了 |
[08:09] | Get in before I change my mind. | 在我改变主意前跟上来 |
[08:19] | Don’t ever go to high school, dorota. | 千万不要去上高中 多洛塔 |
[08:21] | The girls are spoiled, stupid and ungrateful. | 那些女孩们既被惯坏又愚蠢还忘恩负义 |
[08:24] | One snapshot with a socialite | 对于上流社会人物的简短描述只有一个 |
[08:26] | and it’s all, “serena! serena! serena!” | 却全是瑟琳娜 |
[08:28] | Have some tea. will calm your nerves. | 喝杯茶 消消气 |
[08:30] | Don’t they know that without me, | 他们难道不知道没有我 |
[08:31] | They’d never see the inside of a fashion tent?! | 他们永远都看不到时装篷里景象吗 |
[08:33] | They’d be stuck behind the barricades with p.e.t.a.! | 他们会和动物保护组织一起被拦在围栏外 |
[08:36] | In fact, I will leave them | 事实上 我会把他们丢在外面 |
[08:37] | outside with p.e.t.a. | 和动物保护组织作伴 |
[08:38] | Maybe that’ll teach them some manners. | 可能会教会他们懂些礼貌 |
[08:42] | Something’s different. | 有些不同 |
[08:44] | Who put serena and that poppy person in the front row? | 谁把瑟琳娜和那个叫波比的放在前排了 |
[08:47] | And all these socialites? | 还有这些上流人士 |
[08:48] | Someone changed this chart, | 有人在这个表上动了手脚 |
[08:50] | the chart my mother asked me to do! | 这是我妈妈让我做的表 |
[08:51] | Who changed it?! | 谁把它改了 |
[08:53] | Eleanor said miss… jenny change. | 埃莉诺说 是珍妮小姐改的 |
[08:56] | Jenny humphrey? | 珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[08:59] | I guess she didn’t learn her lesson last year. | 我猜她没有吸取去年的教训 |
[09:02] | Looks like someone needs a refresher course. | 看来有人需要上上复习课了 |
[09:06] | What would fashion week be without a fashion victim? | 如果缺少了受害者 时装周会怎样 |
[09:09] | Looks like little j. | 似乎小珍妮 |
[09:10] | Just started her own trend– wearing a bull’s-eye on her back. | 刚引领她自己的潮流 背后画上靶心 |
[09:19] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:20] | good. you saw the changes we made to the chart. | 好的 你看到了我们对座位表的调整 |
[09:23] | Aren’t they marvelous? | 是不是很不可思议? |
[09:24] | that’s not quite the word I was going to use. | 我不会用这个词来形容 |
[09:26] | Jenny had the inspired idea | 珍妮很有创意 |
[09:28] | putting serena and Poppy lifton | 她把瑟琳娜和波比·丽芙顿 |
[09:30] | and their friends in the front row. | 和她们的朋友移到前排来了 |
[09:32] | But I already told you poppy and her crowd | 但我已经告诉过你波比和她那群狐朋狗友 |
[09:35] | never miss marc jacobs’ show. | 没有缺席过一场马克·雅各布的时装秀 |
[09:37] | And serena would never watch the show from anywhere but backstage with me. | 还有瑟琳娜从来都只和我在后台看演出 |
[09:40] | It’s our ritual. none of them will agree to this. | 这是我们的老规矩 没人会同意这么做的 |
[09:43] | I spoke to lily. | 我和莉莉谈过了 |
[09:44] | They already have. | 她们已经同意了 |
[09:45] | Even serena? | 瑟琳娜也同意了? |
[09:47] | Absolutely. marc is going to eat his grunge corduroys. | 当然了 马克正准备收拾她的蹩脚货呢 |
[09:51] | All this thanks to little jenny humphrey. | 这都归功于小珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[09:53] | ah, the girl is quite a talent. | 她很有天赋 |
[09:55] | She shouldered most of the workload at the atelier this week. | 这周她在工作室承担了很大的工作量 |
[09:59] | How did she manage that after school? | 她是怎么在放学后做到的? |
[10:01] | Jenny doesn’t go to school. she’s got a-a… independent study? | -珍妮没去上学 -她在自学 |
[10:05] | Independent study thing this semester. | 这学期都自学 |
[10:08] | A 10th grader with an independent study? | 十年级学生独立学习? |
[10:10] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[10:11] | I just realized I forgot a book at school. | 我刚想到 我落了本书在学校 |
[10:15] | Have fun, honey. | 玩的愉快 亲爱的 |
[10:20] | You never learn, do you? excuse me? | -你从不吸取教训 是吗 -什么? |
[10:23] | Great job ruining my seating chart. | 你毁了我的座位表 做得好啊 |
[10:25] | Your seating chart? blair, I didn’t know. | 你的座位表? 布莱尔 我不知道啊 |
[10:28] | Well, now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[10:42] | Here you go. | 请慢用 |
[10:46] | Wow. wow, that’s cool. | 很酷啊 |
[10:48] | You just signal the bartender, | 你刚给了招待一个暗号 |
[10:50] | and she sends over a line of shots? | 她就给你送来了一排酒 |
[10:51] | Do you–do you have another signal if you want a martini? | 如果你要一杯马蒂尼 还有其它暗号吗 |
[10:53] | Is–is there, like, a insider hand-signal system for the drunken elite? | 有没有给喝醉了的精英设置的手语系统 |
[10:56] | Shut up, humphrey. | 闭嘴 汉弗瑞 |
[11:07] | I, uh, I’m good with just one. | 我要一杯就够了 |
[11:09] | You’re either in for the full ride or you’re out. | 你要么就满载而归 要么就出去 |
[11:12] | What’s it going to be? | 那会怎样呢 |
[11:18] | All right. pass me the shots. | 好吧 把酒都递给我 |
[11:21] | The liquor’s just a chaser. | 这只是解酒水 |
[11:24] | What is that? does it matter? | 那是什么? 是什么重要吗? |
[11:26] | Go down the rabbit hole or go out the door. | 深入虎穴 否则逃之夭夭 |
[11:53] | It is so nice to finally get to meet you, mrs. bass. | 能见到你真是太好了 拜斯夫人 |
[11:56] | you, too, poppy. Please call me lily. | 我也是 波比 请称我为莉莉 |
[11:58] | Hey, mom, | 妈妈 |
[11:59] | Poppy told me that you called her assistant to make arrangements | 波比告诉我你打电话给她的助手安排 |
[12:01] | for the two of us to go to eleanor’s show together. | 我们俩一起出席埃莉诺的时装秀了 |
[12:04] | serena doesn’t seem to think it’s such a good idea. | 瑟琳娜认为这并不是一个好主意 |
[12:06] | Blair would be furious. | 布莱尔会抓狂的 |
[12:07] | things are already tense between us. | 我们俩关系已经很紧张了 |
[12:09] | And we always watch the show backstage together. | 我们总是一起在后台看表演 |
[12:11] | You know that, mom. | 你知道的 妈妈 |
[12:12] | I know you did that when you were 12, | 我知道你们12岁是那样的 |
[12:14] | But it is an honor to sit in the front row, | 但坐在前排是种荣幸 |
[12:16] | and eleanor specifically requested you. | 并且埃莉诺特别邀请了你 |
[12:19] | it is the only way to see a show, serena. | 这是唯一看得见表演的途径 瑟琳娜 |
[12:21] | Yeah, but you don’t know blair. | 是的 但你不了解布莱尔 |
[12:22] | She would never forgive me, ever. | 她永远都不会原谅我的 永远 |
[12:25] | Okay, we’ll do eleanor’s show, | 好吧 我们将发布埃利诺的时装表演 |
[12:26] | And then when we go to | 然后当我们一起 |
[12:27] | the marc jacobs after party, | 去看马克·雅各布的时装秀时 |
[12:28] | your friend blair can come along. I have extra passes! | 你朋友布莱尔可以跟着来 我有多余的票 |
[12:31] | see, that is a wonderful idea. | 看吧 多好的主意啊 |
[12:33] | Oh. uh, she might be okay with that. | 她不会介意的 |
[12:36] | I’ll ask her. | 我会问她的 |
[12:37] | oh, sorry. forgive me, girls. I have to take this call. | 抱歉姑娘们 我得去接个电话 |
[12:39] | It’s my art dealer. did you find the photo? | 这是我的画廊经纪商 你找到照片了吗 |
[12:45] | It can’t have already sold. | 它不可能已经卖掉了 |
[12:46] | The auction’s not until next week. | 拍卖到下周才结束 |
[12:50] | Okay, well, find out who bought it and make them a better offer. | 好吧 我会找出来谁买的 然后高价买进 |
[12:59] | Blair, what could we have done to deserve a visit from you? | 布莱尔 什么风把你吹来了 |
[13:03] | I heard jenny wasn’t feeling well, | 我听说珍妮不舒服 |
[13:05] | so I brought her some chicken soup. | 所以我给他买了鸡肉汤 |
[13:08] | That’s thoughtful of you. | 你想得真周到 |
[13:10] | Uh, but I think you have the wrong information. | 但是我觉得你得到的消息错了 |
[13:12] | You mean jenny’s not sick? | 你是说珍妮没生病 |
[13:15] | That’s strange. | 那就怪了 |
[13:17] | When I ran into headmistress queller, | 我跑去找咖勒校长时 |
[13:19] | She told me jenny humphrey hadn’t been to | 她告诉我珍妮·汉弗瑞得了严重单核细胞 |
[13:21] | School in ten days due to a bad case of mono. | 已经十天没去学校上课了 |
[13:23] | Apparely, her mother called to make sure the school knew. | 显然是是她妈妈打电话学校的 |
[13:26] | You know that jenny’s working with your mom tonight. | 你知道珍妮今晚和你妈妈一起工作 |
[13:29] | I also know that you don’t have my daughter’s best interests at heart. | 我也知道你没那么关心我女儿 |
[13:32] | Whatever my motives may be, mr.Humphrey, | 不管我的动机是什么 汉弗瑞先生 |
[13:34] | facts are facts, and the fact is, | 事实就是事实 事实是 |
[13:37] | Jenny hasn’t been to school in two weeks. | 珍妮已经两周没来学校上课了 |
[13:39] | I happen to have headmistress queller’s home number in my phone. | 我手机里正好有咖勒校长的家里电话 |
[13:43] | Why don’t you ask her yourself? | 你为什么不自己问她呢 |
[13:48] | You know, that was so intense, how you talked to those hookers. | 你知道药性很强 你是怎么和妓女聊天的 |
[13:52] | Who knew there was a sex club behind the white castle? | 谁知道白色城堡后有家夜总会 |
[13:55] | Oh, and beer before liquor. | 上烈酒前先来杯啤酒 |
[13:58] | How do you know so many twins? | 你是怎么认识那么多双胞胎的 |
[14:00] | the twins find me. | 她们找的我 |
[14:01] | Well, look, you know, i-i-i got to admit, this was, uh, this was awesome. | 你知道 我得承认 这真是太棒了 |
[14:06] | We gotta do this again. | 我们得再来一次 |
[14:07] | God. my feet are hot. are your feet hot? | 天 我脚趾发烫了 你的呢 |
[14:10] | Why don’t you take off your shoes? mm. | 把鞋脱了怎么样 |
[14:17] | That feels amazing. | 感觉好极了 |
[14:21] | Arthur, pull over. | 奥瑟 靠边停下 |
[14:27] | This isn’t brooklyn. aren’t you taking me home? | 这不是布鲁克林 你不载我回家吗 |
[14:30] | Get out. | 下车 |
[14:32] | Wait. no. i-i-i don’t– tonight was nothing. | 等等 不 我不是 今天什么都不干 |
[14:37] | You’re just a drunken idiot… | 你只是个喝醉的白痴 |
[14:39] | My amusement for the night. | 你是我今晚的娱乐活动 |
[14:42] | Can I at least have my shoes? | 我至少可以穿上鞋吧 |
[14:47] | Spotted–dan humphrey, shoeless and clueless… | 注意 丹·汉弗瑞 光着脚 了无音讯 |
[14:52] | That’s all. hey, baby. you want to go out? | 结束了 宝贝 你想出去吗 |
[15:00] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这干什么 |
[15:02] | I suggest you get up and come with me without another word. | 你最好二话不说 跟我走 |
[15:06] | I can’t. eleanor and laurel are gonna be back any minute. | 我不能 埃莉诺和劳雷尔马上就要回来了 |
[15:10] | I don’t care. as of this minute, | 我不管 这一分钟为止 |
[15:12] | your fashion duties are over. | 你的时尚职责结束了 |
[15:14] | Dad, I promised eleanor I’d fix this hem. | 爸爸 我答应了埃莉诺把这条褶边缝好的 |
[15:16] | She’s counting on me, okay? | 她还指望着我呢 好吗 |
[15:17] | And I counted on you to show up to school, | 我还指望你出现在学校呢 |
[15:20] | The school to which I pay tens of thousands of dollars every year, | 为你上这学校 我每年付好几万呢 |
[15:23] | might I add. | 可能还不止 |
[15:23] | So I think you’ve had plenty of practice letting people down. | 所以我想你已经让别人失望很多次了 |
[15:26] | Dad, please. I can explain, okay? | 爸爸 求你了 我能解释好吗 |
[15:28] | why would I believe anything you say? | 为什么我要相信你说的 |
[15:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | They say in fashion, you can become a success overnight. | 据说时尚界 你能一夜成名 |
[15:43] | But one minute you’re in, and the next you’re out. | 但花无百日红 |
[16:05] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 并不像那么糟 |
[16:08] | A girl in my class was e-mailing me my assignments, | 我班上的女生给我发邮件告诉我作业 |
[16:12] | And I was keeping up with all of my reading. | 我一直都在看书跟上进度 |
[16:14] | I just needed to get through fashion week, and it would have been fine. | 我只是想完成时装周 一切都该很好 |
[16:16] | Being a liar and a truant is not what I would call “fine.” | 撒谎和逃学不是我所谓的好 |
[16:21] | Look, I’m sorry that I cut school and that I lied. | 对于我翘课和撒谎我感到很抱歉 |
[16:27] | I just–i wanted to help eleanor so badly, and I did. | 我只是我非常想帮助埃莉诺 而我做到了 |
[16:32] | Dad, I’m really good at this. | 爸爸 我做得很好 |
[16:34] | Well, I hope you’re as good at groveling. | 我想你自掘坟墓也很好 |
[16:36] | I just spent 30 minutes on the phone this morning with | 我今天早上花了30分钟和咖勒校长通话 |
[16:37] | Headmistress queller, convincing her that you shouldn’t be expelled. | 说服她不把你开除 |
[16:40] | I did my part. now you’re gonna do yours. | 我做了我该做的 现在该你了 |
[16:44] | You have an appointment at her office | 你今天下午去她办公室 |
[16:45] | this afternoon to prove you’re an | 像她证明你很优秀 |
[16:47] | Honorable person worthy of a second chance. go get dressed. | 该得到改过的机会 去换衣服吧 |
[16:50] | Dad, it’s a saturday. | 爸爸 今天是星期天 |
[16:53] | So be glad she’s willing to come in on her day off. | 所以很高兴她愿意在休假日接见你 |
[17:05] | What do you want? I tried to reach you all night. | 你想怎么样? 我正晚都试着联系你 |
[17:08] | Why haven’t you returned any of my calls? | 你为什么一个电话也不回? |
[17:10] | what is there to say? | 我该说什么? |
[17:11] | You’ve only taken over the girls at school and abandoned our | 你只是接管了学校的女生并且摒弃了 |
[17:14] | Oldest tradition to go to my mother’s show with a complete stranger. | 老传统 和一个陌生人一起看我妈的秀 |
[17:17] | First of all, I didn’t take over the girls at school. | 首先 我没有掌管学校的女生 |
[17:20] | Are you really gonna pretend like you don’t notice what’s been going on? | 你真想装作你没注意到现在的状况吗 |
[17:23] | What? these girls are like hummingbirds. | 什么? 这些女孩就像蜂鸟一样 |
[17:25] | They move from flower to flower. | 从一朵花飞向另一朵 |
[17:26] | They’ll be on to someone else next week and then back to you. | 他们下周又会去找别人然后又回到你身边 |
[17:29] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[17:30] | And I suppose it’s not a big deal that you’re sitting front row | 我想你在我妈妈的秀上坐在前排也没什么 |
[17:33] | at my mother’s show either. she asked me to do it as a favor. | 大不了的 她出于好意要求我坐前排的 |
[17:36] | Oh, how could you possibly disappoint my mother?! | 你怎么可以让我妈妈失望呢 |
[17:38] | Though you have no qualms about screwing over your best friend. fine. | 虽然你对欺骗最好的朋友没过意不去 好吧 |
[17:42] | I won’t go. Good! | -那我不去了 -太好了 |
[17:43] | And then poppy won’t go, and her friends won’t go, | 那波比也不会去 她的好朋友也不会去 |
[17:45] | And you can explain to your mother why she has an empty first row. | 你会向你妈妈解释前排空着 |
[17:47] | would that make you happy? | 高兴了 |
[17:48] | at least I won’t have to watch the next episode of the serena show. | 至少我不回看到瑟琳娜表演的下一集了 |
[17:52] | you know, I was coming here to invite you to hang out with us. | 你知道 我来这里是为邀请你和我们出去 |
[17:55] | Oh, how generous, serena. | 好慷慨哦 瑟琳娜 |
[17:59] | I should feel so blessed that you would include me in your little group. | 你把我加进你的小团体我感觉太受恩惠了 |
[18:02] | You know what, blair? | 你知道吗 布莱尔 |
[18:03] | I am gonna go to that show, and I’m gonna sit front row, | 我会去看那场演出 坐在第一排 |
[18:06] | And I’m gonna enjoy every minute of it. | 还要享受在那的每一刻 |
[18:13] | Boo! | 哦 |
[18:14] | But– brooklyn kid sees a live hooker for the first time, | 但布鲁克林的孩子第一次见到妓女 |
[18:18] | loses his shoes. | 丢了鞋子 |
[18:19] | There’s so much saccharine in this, it’s giving me cancer. | 这其中有太多故作多情的了 弊病太多 |
[18:22] | All right, but I did what you told me. | 好吧 但我做你你叫我做的 |
[18:24] | I-i went out with a guy I can’t stand. | 我和一个我不能忍受的人出去了 |
[18:26] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[18:27] | This charlie trout character– | 这个查利·特劳特角色 |
[18:29] | now that guy’s interesting, complex, | 现在有趣而复杂的 |
[18:31] | A young mephistopheles. | 一个年轻的恶魔 |
[18:33] | Write from his point of view. then you’d have a story. | 从他的观点来写 然后你也有了故事 |
[18:36] | no, no. No, there’s no way that I’m writing from his point of view. | 不不不 我不可能从他的观点来写作 |
[18:38] | I hate that guy. | 我讨厌那个人 |
[18:40] | you’re judging the character, humphrey. | 你在判定一个人 汉弗瑞 |
[18:42] | You think capote got national acclaim | 你认为用杀手就该用”冷血” 来形容 |
[18:45] | For “in cold blood” by judging the murderers? | 角斗士披上披肩就该得到欢呼 |
[18:48] | I’m–i’m guessing no. | 我想不是吧 |
[18:49] | Dig beneath the surface. | 透过表面去挖出本质 |
[18:52] | Get into charlie trout’s head. | 把自己当成查理·崔洛特 |
[18:54] | Find the character’s humanity. | 去揣摩那人物的人性 |
[18:56] | That might be difficult. | 这可不简单 |
[18:57] | We all have a secret. | 人们都会有秘密 |
[19:00] | A writer’s best tool is the ability | 一个作家最厉害的工具就是有揭开 |
[19:03] | to draw out a subject’s secret and use it. | 事物间的秘密并加以利用的能力 |
[19:06] | Okay, so I go back out there, | 好吧 那我回那儿去 |
[19:08] | I-i make him trust me and find out his secret? | 让他信任我 然后发掘出他的秘密 |
[19:11] | Be ruthless and bring me back a story with teeth. | 别留情面 给我带回点猛料 |
[19:29] | The models are arriving,get here now!!! | 模特们到了 快点过来 |
[19:41] | Did you find it? | 找到了没 |
[19:42] | I did. did you offer the seller whatever they want fort? | -找到了 -你应允了卖家的开价吗 |
[19:46] | I didn’t have to. you already know the man who bought it. | 没那必要 你已经知道谁是买家了 |
[19:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:50] | Your husband. bart boughit anonymously. | 你丈夫 巴特匿名把它买下了 |
[19:52] | I had to call in a favor with a friend at sotheby’s to get his name. | 我是请苏富比的朋友帮忙才拿到他的名字 |
[19:55] | But I never mentioned it to him. | 但我从没跟他说过这事 |
[19:57] | No one knows about that mapplethorpe. | 没人会知道有那张梅普尔索普拍的照片 |
[19:59] | I highly doubt it was a coincidence. | 我相当的怀疑这是个巧合 |
[20:01] | He’s bart bass. | 他可是巴特·拜斯 |
[20:02] | I’m sure he found out about it | 我相信他有能力找出来 |
[20:04] | and bought it for you as a gift. | 并买来给你当礼物 |
[20:05] | I hate to say that I’m surprised that he knows me so well | 我不想承认他对我如此了解让我惊讶 |
[20:08] | but that is the kind of husband I’ve always wanted. | 但这的确是我梦想中的丈夫类型 |
[20:19] | Lena, so glad you could make it. I love your hat. | 丽娜 真高兴你能来 帽子真好看 |
[20:23] | This way, poppy. can we get a picture? serena! poppy! | 看这边波比 我们能照张相吗瑟琳娜波比 |
[20:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[20:39] | Oh. is there a problem, serena? | 瑟琳娜 有什么问题吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah, there is. | 是的 |
[20:43] | Excuse me. I think there’s been a mistake. | 对不起 我想这里弄错了 |
[20:47] | My name is serena van der woodsen | 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[20:48] | and someone else’s name is on my seat. | 我座位上放着别人的名字 |
[20:50] | Let me check. | 让我查查 |
[20:51] | There’s no mistake. | 没有错误 |
[20:53] | Miss van der woodsen is sitting in the back row. | 范德·伍德森小姐座位就在后排 |
[20:55] | no, she’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[20:56] | She’s in the front row with poppy lifton. | 她坐在前排在波比·丽芙顿的旁边 |
[20:57] | what are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[20:58] | My job, no thanks to you. | 这是我的工作 不是因为你 |
[21:00] | don’t you have socks to darn? | 你还有很多袜子要补吧? |
[21:02] | Blair, this is not about you or me. | 布莱尔 这与你我无关 |
[21:05] | Go find serena’s name card and put it on the correct seat. | 去找到瑟琳娜的名片 放在正确的位子上 |
[21:07] | Don’t touch serena’s name card. it remains where it is. | 别碰瑟琳娜的名片 原来在哪就放哪 |
[21:11] | Jenny, why aren’t you backstage? | 珍妮 你怎么不呆在后台 |
[21:14] | Oh. what’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[21:16] | Uh, it seems like someone’s moved serena’s seat. | 好像某人改了瑟琳娜的座位 |
[21:18] | Yeah, someone. | 是啊 某人 |
[21:23] | What is the matter with you? I am so sorry, serena. | 你这是怎么了? 瑟琳娜 我真抱歉 |
[21:26] | Would you take care of this right away, please? | 你能尽快处理下这个吗 |
[21:29] | Could you just spare me the dramatics for one day? | 你能省点劲不给我惹祸吗 |
[21:33] | Go backstage. try not to get underfoot. | 到后台去 别碍事 |
[21:35] | Jenny, I am so glad that you are here. | 珍妮 你来了我真高兴 |
[21:50] | Yeah? good to hear your voice, too, dad. | 爸爸 听到你的声音我也很高兴 |
[21:53] | What is it, chuck? | 恰克 什么事? |
[21:54] | I remembered you were flying in tonight. | 我记得你是晚上的飞机 |
[21:56] | I wondered if we could have a drink. | 我们现在能不能和一起喝一杯 |
[21:57] | why? what kind of trouble are you in? | 为什么 你惹什么麻烦了 |
[21:59] | Is it unimaginable for a son to just want to | 一个父子间的对话 |
[22:03] | sit and talk with his father? | 都这么难吗? |
[22:05] | Chuck, I’m tired, I’m jet-lagged, and … | 恰克 我很累飞机还晚点了而且… |
[22:07] | And I have to take this call. | 而且我还得接你的电话 |
[22:10] | Okay. well, maybe later. | 好吧 以后再说 |
[22:18] | Good talking to you, too. | 和你通话我也很开心 |
[22:31] | So was that really the best you had last night? | 昨晚你真有在状态里吗 |
[22:34] | Don’t tell me that was the great chuck bass. | 别说那就是大人物恰克·拜斯 |
[22:40] | Stick around. | 别走 |
[22:46] | Hey. um, would you mind putting this in the back for me? | 你能帮我把这个放到后面去吗 |
[22:49] | It’s my dress for the after party. no problem. | -这是我庆功宴要穿的礼服 -没问题 |
[22:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:53] | Somehow my job got mixed up with jenny’s, | 不知怎的我和珍妮的工作混起来了 |
[22:56] | And I want to make sure there’s no more confusion. | 我想确保我们之间不会弄混 |
[22:58] | What does the list say jenny’s in charge of? | 单子上说珍妮是负责什么的 |
[22:59] | Making sure the models get from here to the runway. | 负责引导模特们从这儿走到T台上 |
[23:01] | Great. thanks a lot. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[23:03] | Spotted– | 现场播报 |
[23:04] | blair waldorf looking to do a good deed? | 布莱尔·霍道夫期待着做什么好事么? |
[23:07] | There’s a first time for everything. | 万事都有第一次 |
[23:12] | So what’s it really like to be chuck bass? | 那么恰克·拜斯到底是什么样的人呢 |
[23:14] | Were you– were you a happy kid? | 你 你童年快乐吗 |
[23:17] | When’d you start drinking in bars alone? | 你何时开始独自在酒吧里喝酒的 |
[23:20] | When I realized hot, desperate women drink in bars alone. | 当我发现绝望的惹火女人们也如此时 |
[23:26] | What’s your father like? | 你父亲是什么样的人呢 |
[23:31] | me. | 像我 |
[23:33] | Only older… | 只是老些 |
[23:36] | And meaner. | 而且更卑鄙 |
[23:39] | Look, 20 questions is getting a bit boring. | 瞧 这20问游戏开始有点无聊了 |
[23:44] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to pursue a more fulfilling pastime. | 失陪下 我想去找些乐子 |
[23:55] | I pay cash up front now. let’s go. | 我当面付现金 我们走吧 |
[23:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[24:02] | Oh, my mistake. | 我弄错了 |
[24:07] | Hey. what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:09] | That guy just said I’m a hooker. | 那家伙说我是个妓女 |
[24:14] | Did you just call my girlfriend a prostitute? | 你刚才称我女朋友为妓女吧 |
[24:16] | It was an honest mistake. | 不过是个诚实的错误 |
[24:20] | There’s nothing honest about it. | 这一点也不真诚 |
[24:22] | Come on. calm down. he said he was sorry. | 别这样 冷静下 他都道歉了 |
[24:23] | Did he? well, uh, maybe I should teach him some manners then. | 有吗 也许我该教他些礼仪了 |
[24:26] | It’s not my fault your girlfriend dresses like a high-class call girl. | 你女友穿得像个高级妓女不是我的错 |
[24:29] | That’s it. you’re dead. ooh! | 够了 你死定了 |
[24:40] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[24:48] | Message one. | 第一条留言 |
[24:50] | Mr. humphrey, this is headmistress queller. | 汉弗瑞先生 我是奎勒校长 |
[24:53] | I spoke with jennifer this afternoon, | 今天下午我和珍妮弗谈过了 |
[24:54] | And the situation has gotten out of control. | 但事态已经失控 |
[24:57] | Please call me immediately. | 请尽快给我回电话 |
[24:59] | End of new messages. | 消息结束 |
[25:09] | Michael! michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[25:11] | Oh, you look gorgeous, tinsley. thank you. | 汀斯莉你真可爱 谢谢 |
[25:13] | cristina! over here! | 克里斯蒂娜 看这边 |
[25:15] | Full house. | 客满啊 |
[25:16] | Mm-hmm. jenny, get the models ready to go. | 珍妮 让模特们准备出场吧 |
[25:19] | Done. good. | -好的 -很好 |
[25:33] | Where are the models? what? which models? | -模特哪去了 -什么 哪个模特 |
[25:35] | The models that are about to walk the runway | 那些穿着你妈妈设计的衣服 |
[25:37] | Wearing your mother’s clothes? | 该去T台上走秀的模特们啊 |
[25:38] | oh, those models. | 那些模特啊 |
[25:40] | Somehow they got the idea that they’d been overbooked | 不知怎的她们觉得用不着这么多人 |
[25:42] | so they went home. | 所以她们就回家了 |
[25:43] | What? they went home? | 什么 回家了 |
[25:44] | They’re not the brightest bulbs, are they? | 她们也不过是陪衬而已 是不 |
[25:48] | Jenny, we start in ten. are the models ready? | 珍妮 十点开始 模特们准备好了吗 |
[25:51] | No. the models are gone. | 没有 模特们都走了 |
[25:53] | What? what do you mean, the models are gone? | 什么 模特们走了是什么意思 |
[25:56] | How can they be gone? | 她们怎么能走 |
[25:59] | Wh–what did you do with them? are you trying to kill me? | 你怎么对她们的 你是想杀了我吗 |
[26:03] | Laurel, it’s gonna be okay. | 劳雷尔 会没事的 |
[26:06] | What? I have an idea. | -什么 -我有个主意 |
[26:09] | Jail, brawling in public. | 监狱 在公共场所斗殴 |
[26:11] | You know, I hear yale’s looking to recruit more bar fighters this year. | 我听说耶鲁今年将会多招些酒吧斗殴者 |
[26:14] | Bar fighters and, um, pacific islanders. | 酒吧斗殴者和 太平洋岛居民 |
[26:16] | They’re looking to round out the freshman class. | 他们期待着完成新生招收 |
[26:18] | For what it’s worth, humphrey, you had my back. | 汉弗瑞 不管怎样我都支持你 |
[26:22] | Never thought I’d say this, but thanks. | 从没想过我会这么说 还是谢啦 |
[26:24] | oh, that–that changes everything. | 一切都变了 |
[26:26] | College versus chuck bass’ gratitude | 大学和恰克·拜斯的感激之情相比较 |
[26:28] | I think that’s a-an even trade. | 我想这是个公平交易 |
[26:31] | Oh. oh, no. my dad– my dad’s gonna kill me. | 不 我爸爸会杀了我的 |
[26:34] | Count yourself lucky. | 你算走运的了 |
[26:36] | Lucky? h-how is it lucky that my own father is gonna murder me? | 走运 要被亲生父亲杀了怎么算是走运? |
[26:39] | My father doesn’t care enough to get angry. yeah, I’m sure. | -我爸懒得生我的气 -我相信 |
[26:43] | Please. he expects this. | 拜托 他就希望我这样 |
[26:46] | Oh, he’ll be annoyed that he has to call his lawyer. | 就算他要去叫个律师来都觉得烦人 |
[26:50] | After that… | 之后 |
[26:55] | Has he always been like that? | 他总是这样吗 |
[26:58] | Since the day I was born. | 自从我出生以来 |
[27:00] | No, that’s crazy. | 不 那太糟了 |
[27:02] | Even bart bass doesn’t hate babies. | 就算是巴特·拜斯也不会讨厌孩子 |
[27:04] | It’s, uh, it’s in our d.n.a. | 这是我们基因注定的 |
[27:07] | I think disney did a study. he hated me. | -我想迪斯尼研究过 -他恨我 |
[27:10] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[27:12] | It does if his beloved wife… | 如果他挚爱的妻子 |
[27:17] | Died giving birth to me. | 因为生我而死就讲得通了 |
[27:25] | That’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[27:27] | Tell him that. | 去和他说吧 |
[27:30] | Sometimes I swear he thinks I killed her. | 有时我发誓他认为是我杀了她 |
[27:36] | Who knows? maybe I did. | 谁知道呢 也许就是我 |
[27:41] | Chuck bass, your lawyer called. | 恰克·拜斯 你的律师来电了 |
[27:43] | You’ve been released. | 你被释放了 |
[27:47] | I’ll, uh… | 我会 |
[27:50] | See if my lawyer can have you released into his custody. | 看我的律师能否让你释放且受他监护 |
[27:54] | If they haven’t reached your father yet, maybe they won’t have to. | 如果他们还没联系到你爸 那就不用了 |
[27:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:10] | Lily, I’m home. | 莉莉 我回来了 |
[28:16] | I have missed you. | 我好想你 |
[28:18] | Good, because I am going to steal your passport and lock you in our room. | 很好 我要偷了你的护照把你锁在房里 |
[28:27] | That sounds like the perfect plan. | 听起来好像是个完美的计划 |
[28:32] | But not before I give you something. | 但在我给你东西前可不行 |
[28:40] | I mean, if it’s not your taste, we can exchange it. | 如果不和你口味 我们可以换一个 |
[28:43] | Oh, no, no, no. the necklace is exquisite. | 不不不 这项链很精致 |
[28:46] | It’s… it’s just– you didn’t happen to buy a piece of art recently? | 只是 你最近没碰巧买了个艺术品吗 |
[28:51] | Perhaps a mapplethorpe? | 比如梅普尔索普的作品 |
[28:54] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我买了 |
[28:56] | You did. oh! you did. you got it for me. | 你买了 你买了 你买来给我的 |
[29:00] | Oh! how did you know and when can I see it? | 你怎么知道的 我啥时能看到呢 |
[29:03] | Well, you can’t. | 你不能 |
[29:05] | No one can. | 没人能 |
[29:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:08] | Lily, I’m a powerful man, | 莉莉 我是个有权势的人 |
[29:10] | and that makes me and those around me a target, | 那让我和我周围的人都成了目标 |
[29:12] | And it is my job to protect this family from | 保护我的家人免于受到任何可能伤害到 |
[29:15] | Anything that can be used against us | 我们的东西是我的职责 |
[29:17] | used against us? | 伤害我们的东西 |
[29:21] | Wait a minute. wait a minute. | 等等 等会儿 |
[29:23] | H-how did you even know about it? | 你怎么会知道它的 |
[29:28] | Did you hire someone to look into my past? | 你曾雇人来窥探我的过去吗 |
[29:31] | Do you have a lily bass dossier? | 你有莉莉·拜斯的档案吗 |
[29:37] | I want to see it. | 我要看看 |
[29:39] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[29:40] | I want to see it. | 我要看看 |
[29:43] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[29:48] | How on earth does one lose models? | 为什么我的模特都走了 |
[29:50] | N-n-never mind. this is going to be sensational. | 不要紧的 这场秀还是会很轰动的 |
[29:54] | “models lost, socialites save the day.” | 模特离场 社交名流取而代之 |
[29:56] | Oh! your show will get so much press, | 这场秀肯定成为媒体的焦点 |
[29:58] | it’ll drive marc jacobs to drink. | 马克·雅各布斯见后 就会借酒消愁 |
[30:01] | God forbid. | 但愿不会如此 |
[30:02] | Every time he goes to rehab, his sales soar. | 每次他在康复所出来 生意就会蒸蒸日上 |
[30:05] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[30:07] | Well, the dress fits. mm-hmm. | 裙子合身 |
[30:10] | How handy is it that society girls are wafer-thin? | 千金名媛都是骨感美女 现成的模特 |
[30:14] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你清楚你正在做什么 |
[30:15] | yeah. me, too. | 我也这样希望 |
[30:47] | Hey. why aren’t you dressed? | 喂 你怎么还没有换衣服 |
[30:49] | I don’t think I’m gonna do this. | 我不打算做了 |
[30:50] | Blair would be crushed. | 这样会伤布莱尔的心 |
[30:52] | If anybody’s gonna walk the runway in eleanor’s designs, | 穿着埃莉诺时装在天桥展示的人 |
[30:55] | it’s her. | 非她莫属 |
[30:56] | Serena, I’ve only known you for a few weeks, | 瑟琳娜 你我相识仅数周 |
[30:58] | But it’s pretty clear you’ve spent your whole life | 但显然意见 你整天都在想着布莱尔 |
[31:01] | Worrying about blair and what she thinks and how she feels. | 担心这样不合她的心 那样不如她的意 |
[31:04] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[31:05] | I was best friends for years with this girl | 我也曾和一个像布莱尔一样的女孩 |
[31:07] | that was just like blair, | 做了几年好朋友 |
[31:08] | And it was subtle, | 我们感情很好 |
[31:10] | but I was always having to make myself less sparkly so that she wouldn’t feel insecure. | 但是我总不能比她出彩 不然她会伤心 |
[31:15] | Till one day I finally realized that is crazy… | 终有一天 我发觉这简直就是不可理喻 |
[31:18] | ’cause a true friend | 因为 真心的朋友 |
[31:20] | would want you to be your most beautiful, | 会衷心希望她的好友成为 |
[31:22] | Vibrant self. | 最美丽夺目的星星 |
[31:23] | No, I just–i really don’t want to hurt her. | 不 我只是–我只是不想伤她的心 |
[31:27] | I know. I know. | 我了解 我了解 |
[31:30] | But is that a good reason to hide your light? | 但是这是埋没自己才华的理由吗 |
[31:34] | You’re gorgeous, sweet, amazing. | 你是个美丽 贴心 了不起的女孩 |
[31:38] | If blair’s a true friend, she’ll support you. | 如果布莱尔是你真的朋友 她会支持你的 |
[31:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:46] | Yeah? okay. come on. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[31:48] | Eleanor, where’s my dress? | 埃莉诺 我的裙子在哪里 |
[31:50] | Here. here. blair. | -这里 这里 -布莱尔 |
[31:51] | This will be beautiful on you. | 这件衣服为你而设 |
[31:53] | it’s for the finale. are you sure? | -谢幕时穿的 -你确定吗 |
[31:55] | Yes, yes. it’s fine. just hurry. okay. | -是的是的 我没事 快换衣服吧 -好 |
[32:37] | Where’s serena? | 瑟琳娜呢 |
[32:39] | She’s on stage. | 在台上呢 |
[32:40] | But I have her dress. | 但她的裙子在我手上啊 |
[32:42] | You mean | 这样说来 |
[32:44] | serena’s on the runway of eleanor | 瑟琳娜岂不是在埃莉诺·霍道夫的 |
[32:47] | Waldorf’s show in a design not made by eleanor waldorf? | 时装发布会上穿着别人的作品走秀了吗? |
[32:49] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[32:55] | That’s not my dress. | 那不是我的设计 |
[32:59] | Yeah. i-it’s my dress. | 不是 那是我做的裙子 |
[33:08] | why did you do this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[33:10] | I waved the white flag at school. | 在学校的时候我已经投降了 |
[33:14] | Why don’t– why don’t you | 你已经出尽风头了 |
[33:15] | just claim your throne and leave me alone? | 为什么还对我穷追猛打 |
[33:17] | Because I can’t. | 因为我不能罢休 |
[33:29] | This is about serena. I didn’t realize. | 这是因为瑟琳娜吧 我之前不知晓 |
[33:31] | And why would you? | 那你为什么要参一脚 |
[33:33] | Y-you might be privileged, blair, | 布莱尔 或许你是得天独厚 |
[33:35] | But you work for every single thing you’ve achieved, | 但你所有的一切都是你努力争取来的 |
[33:38] | like me. | 就像我 |
[33:40] | Serena just glides through. | 而瑟琳娜不费吹灰之力 就能获得 |
[33:42] | Tell me about it. | 倒是跟我说说 |
[33:44] | I wanted to be your friend | 去年 我费尽心思想做你的朋友 |
[33:46] | last year for a reason. | 是有原因的 |
[33:49] | I wanted you to like me. | 我希望你能喜欢我 |
[33:57] | Here you go. | 给 |
[34:01] | Hey, you gave me the wrong bag. | 这不是我的 |
[34:15] | You have letters | 你竟然找到 |
[34:17] | that I wrote to my college boyfriend? | 我在大学时候写给男友的情书? |
[34:19] | You mean the professor you | 你是说那个在学生时期 |
[34:21] | slept with while at school. | 和你勾搭上的教授吗 |
[34:22] | Bart, where did you get these? | 巴特 你怎么找到这些的 |
[34:23] | it doesn’t matter, lily. | 莉莉 这不重要 |
[34:25] | I love you, and my concern is for our family. | 我爱你 我为我们的家庭着想 |
[34:28] | Bart, I’m not ashamed of who I am. | 巴特 我并不为自己感到羞耻 |
[34:30] | I may have concealed things in the past, | 对于过去 我可能有所隐瞒 |
[34:32] | but not anymore. | 但是现在的我已不再如此 |
[34:34] | I want my children to know their mother. | 我想让我的孩子理解他们的母亲 |
[34:41] | This is something you want your kids to know? | 你想让你的孩子们知道这个吗 |
[34:56] | Who gave this to you? | 谁给你的 |
[35:06] | Chatter in distance) you were writing about me? | 你在写关于我的故事吗 |
[35:10] | Where’d you get that? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[35:13] | You watch your back. | 给我小心点 |
[35:14] | No one uses chuck bass. | 没人可以利用恰克·拜斯 |
[35:18] | I hope you enjoy your stay here. | 但愿你在这里待得快乐 |
[35:20] | I hope they make a humphrey sandwich. | 希望他们把你搓成三文治 |
[35:27] | The story I told you about my mother? | 关于我妈的那件事 |
[35:31] | I was lying. | 我骗你的 |
[35:33] | My mother died in a plane crash in the andes when I was 6. | 我妈在我6岁时在安第斯山遇上空难死了 |
[35:44] | You did this on purpose. | 你是别有用心的 |
[35:46] | You put serena into your dress | 你安排瑟琳娜穿上你的设计 |
[35:48] | so you could sneak it into my show. | 你就可以借着我的发布会成名 |
[35:50] | No, I didn’t. I swear. | 我发誓 不是这样的 |
[35:51] | When I expose your eve harrington ways, | 当我把你的所作所为公诸于世 |
[35:54] | Your bright future will be snuffed out like a candle. | 你的灿烂前程将会灰飞烟灭 |
[35:57] | Eleanor, andrine leon talley | 埃莉诺 安德鲁·里昂·泰利 |
[35:59] | is raving about the finale dress. | 为谢幕的那条裙子而痴迷 |
[36:01] | He said it was the perfect culmination to your line, loved it. | 他说是你整个设计的完美诠释 喜欢极了 |
[36:05] | They loved the dress? | 他们喜欢那裙子吗 |
[36:06] | My dress? | 我的裙子? |
[36:17] | Eleanor, | 埃莉诺 |
[36:18] | I used scraps of fabric I found around the atelier, | 裙子用的是工作室找到的有剩布料 |
[36:21] | And I adapted one of your old patterns. | 并按照你以前的设计做的 |
[36:23] | It’s basically your design. | 所以 基本来说 是你的设计 |
[36:24] | please take credit for it. | 这都是你的功劳 |
[36:26] | I am eleanor waldorf. | 我是埃莉诺·霍道夫 |
[36:27] | I do not have to take credit for a dress made by a child. | 我不需要在一个小姑娘的身上领功劳 |
[36:32] | Mom, jenny saved the show. | 妈妈 珍妮救了这场秀 |
[36:34] | It was her idea to use the socialites. | 用社会名媛做模特也是她的主意 |
[36:38] | And look. it’s a smash success. | 看啊 这是空前的成功 |
[36:40] | Take your bow. | 去谢幕吧 |
[36:42] | Please? | 好吗 |
[36:43] | What else are you gonna do, mom? | 不然 还能怎样呢 妈妈 |
[36:49] | What the hell. | 管它的 |
[37:08] | A guy’s acting crazy outside, wants to be let in, | 有个人在外面大吵大闹要进来 |
[37:11] | says he’s your father. | 他声称是你的爸爸 |
[37:13] | Should I put him on the list? | 我要让他进来吗 |
[37:15] | Um, no. | 不要 |
[37:18] | My dad’s out of town. it must be a mistake. okay. | -我爸爸出城了 肯定是弄错了 -好的 |
[37:26] | When the phone rang in the dead of the night, | 三更半夜 突然来电 |
[37:28] | I expected a booty call from lucy the stewardess, | 我还以为是空姐露西 |
[37:30] | not a call from lockup. | 想不到是你从拘留室打来的 |
[37:32] | Yeah, look, I’m sorry about this. | 是的 我实在很抱歉 |
[37:34] | I didn’t have anywhere else to turn, really. | 我别无选择了 真的 |
[37:37] | Police stations at midnight | 夜半拘留在警察局 |
[37:38] | make me nostalgic for my youth. | 是我青春的烦恼之源啊 |
[37:40] | So it turns out that guy you clocked dropped the charges. | 被你揍了一顿的那人 撤诉了 |
[37:43] | Oh, good. that–that’s a relief. | 太好了 放下心头大石 |
[37:45] | I’m proud of you, humphrey. you really shook it up. yeah. | 汉弗瑞 真为你骄傲 你挺身而出 |
[37:48] | Did you get charlie trout’s secret in the process? | 查理·崔洛特对你坦白心扉了吗 |
[37:51] | Uh, yeah, yeah. he thinks he killed his mother. | 他认为 他要为自己母亲的死负责 |
[37:54] | Bingo! you’re gonna have a hell of a story. | 好极了 这下你可有题材了 |
[37:56] | Yeah, you know, I’m– I’m not gonna use it, though. | 话虽如此 但是我不打算写这个了 |
[37:59] | What do you mean? | 此话何解 |
[38:00] | Well, if I have to exploit people to be a good writer, then, you know, | 如果专揭人短才能成就好写手的话 |
[38:03] | Maybe– maybe I’m not a good writer. | 或许 或许我不是那块料 |
[38:05] | I don’t–i’d rather be safe than use people for art. | 我宁愿中规中矩 写些好的故事 |
[38:08] | Harris was right when he cut you loose. | 当你过来的时候 哈里斯说得对 |
[38:12] | You’ll always be second-rate. | 你是二流的料 |
[38:13] | Maybe, maybe, but you know what? | 可能 可能吧 但是你知道吗 |
[38:15] | I have–i have an idea for a new story. | 我有了新的灵感了 |
[38:17] | Iit’s about an egomaniacal, washed-up writer | 是关于一个自私自利的作家 |
[38:20] | who manipulates his protege. | 如何操纵他的学生的故事 |
[38:21] | It’s a classic tale of disillusionment. | 这是个经典的梦想破灭的故事 |
[38:23] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[38:24] | I’ll look for it in “reader’s digest.” | 或许我能在读者文摘看到你的大作 |
[38:26] | I can use it to prop up my pulitzers. | 或许我能借此荣获普利策奖 |
[38:35] | I would like to thank everyone for making the show a spectacular success. | 我要感谢为这次成功付出努力的功臣们 |
[38:40] | But most of all, I would like to thank jenny humphrey, | 特别鸣谢 珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[38:44] | The sensational jenny humphrey. | 了不得的珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[38:48] | Without her hard work and talent, | 没有她的天赋和努力 |
[38:50] | The show literally would not have gone on. | 这场秀或许就不能举办了 |
[38:53] | To jenny. | 为珍妮干杯 |
[38:54] | To jenny. | 为珍妮干杯 |
[38:56] | To jenny. | 为珍妮干杯 |
[39:12] | Serena, can we talk? | 瑟琳娜 可以聊聊吗 |
[39:15] | About what? how you tried to publicly humiliate me? | 聊什么 你怎么想方设法要我当众出丑的 |
[39:18] | You know about the dress. | 裙子的事 你知道了吗 |
[39:20] | yeah, laurel told me. | 是的 劳雷尔告诉我了 |
[39:22] | She said it was an accident. | 她说这是无心之失 |
[39:23] | clearly, she doesn’t know you. | 显然 她不清楚你的为人 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:27] | I was hurt, okay? | 我当时很伤心 |
[39:30] | Y-you blew off our most beloved tradition. | 你破坏了我们尊崇的规矩 |
[39:33] | Just get over it, blair. | 习惯下吧 布莱尔 |
[39:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:37] | My whole life, | 我的一生 |
[39:38] | I have been bending over backwards to protect your feelings. | 总要卑躬屈膝 掩藏自己 顾着你的感受 |
[39:42] | And you know what? it’s not my fault you’re so insecure. | 知道吗 你的自卑心理不是我的错 |
[39:45] | And I’m sure it’s not your fault you’re so conceited. | 当然不是你的错 你这个自傲的人 |
[39:48] | I’m just tired of trying to hold myself back so I don’t outshine you. | 我厌倦了做绿叶陪衬你这朵红花日子 |
[39:52] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[39:54] | Can you hear the words that are coming out of your mouth? | 这话竟然出自你口 |
[39:57] | Just the truth. | 实话实说而已 |
[39:59] | From now on, I’m gonna be who I am, | 现在开始 我要展现自我 |
[40:01] | And if you can support that | 如果你能够支持我 |
[40:04] | and not be threatened and competitive, | 不找我茬 不把我视为威胁 |
[40:07] | Then great. | 那固然是好 |
[40:08] | If not… | 倘若不能 |
[40:18] | From now on, your privileges consist of bread, water and school. | 现在起 你只能上学 喝水和吃面包 |
[40:20] | You can’t make me give up my job with eleanor. | 你不能强迫我辞掉埃莉诺那里的工作 |
[40:23] | Watch me. dad, you pursued your music | -等着瞧 -爸 你年轻的时候 |
[40:25] | when you were young. | 不也是疯狂追求音乐吗 |
[40:26] | You didn’t focus on school, and you got what you wanted for a while. | 你也是无心学业 你也曾风光一时 |
[40:28] | And I don’t want my children repeating my mistakes. | 我不想我的孩子重蹈我的覆辙 |
[40:30] | And if your career had taken off, | 如果你的事业有所成就的话 |
[40:31] | Then you wouldn’t consider them mistakes. | 你就不会认为这是个错误 |
[40:33] | And maybe I’m just more– more talented than me? believe me. | -或者我 -比我更才华横溢?相信我 |
[40:37] | I hope you are. | 我希望如此 |
[40:39] | I hope you become a success at whatever it is you choose, | 无论你选择了什么 我都希望你能成功 |
[40:42] | After you finish school. | 但首先要上学读书 |
[40:44] | well, maybe that’s not the path I want. | 这并不是我想要的人生路 |
[40:45] | Is that what you told headmistress queller, | 你是这样对奎勒校长说的吗 |
[40:47] | That you don’t care about all the school you’ve missed? | 说你不介意旷课 |
[40:49] | No. I told her I’m not coming back. | 不 我跟她说 我不来上学了 |
[41:00] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned, | 假如有样东西 我必须知道的话 |
[41:02] | It’s that there would be no gossip without secrets. | 那就是 流言蜚语总是伴随秘密而来 |
[41:08] | You might be brave enough to reveal your secret, | 你或许能够勇于坦露心中的秘密 |
[41:10] | Only to have it used against you… | 但却为人所利用 |
[41:13] | Or someone else’s secret | 或者别人的心底话 |
[41:15] | might affect you in unexpected ways. | 能意外地令你有所触动 |
[41:20] | There are some secrets you’re only too happy to keep. | 有些秘密 你乐意去保守 |
[41:25] | Others surface only to be buried away deeper than they were before. | 另外一些却被埋藏得越深越好 |
[41:31] | But the most powerful secrets are the truths you thought you could never reveal, | 其实 最大的秘密就是那些不能说的真相 |
[41:36] | that once spoken, change everything. | 一旦流露 一切都改变了 |