时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | gossip girl here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | Your one and only source Into the scandalous… | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | …lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | gossip girl was right. I’m gay. | 八卦天后说的没错 我是同性恋 |
[00:07] | Every time mom brought home someone who said, | 妈妈每次带回家的人 只要对她说”我爱你” |
[00:09] | “i love you,” they would end up married. | 他们就会结婚 |
[00:10] | I’m not ashamed of who I am. | 我不觉得自己有什么可耻的 |
[00:12] | I may have concealed things in the past, but not anymore. | 我可能隐藏过一些旧事 但现在不会了 |
[00:14] | The bad news is that your girlfriend catherine is a lying, | 坏消息是 你女朋友凯瑟琳 |
[00:16] | manipulating whore who’s sleeping with her stepson. | 是个满口谎话 和继子上床的骚货 |
[00:19] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[00:20] | that I convinced them both To leave town. | 我说服他们离开这里 |
[00:21] | What do you care about humdrum humphrey anyway? | 汉弗瑞有什么值得关心的 |
[00:22] | He’s nothing. | 无名小卒一个 |
[00:23] | – I actually think he’s pretty cool. – the only person | -事实上我觉得他很不错 -唯一 |
[00:26] | With fewer friends than you is dan humphrey, and that’s | 一个比你朋友少的人就是丹·汉弗瑞了 |
[00:28] | Because he’s something you’ll never be–a human being. | 那是因为他是人类 你永远都不是 |
[00:45] | There’s nothing quite like autumn in new york, | 纽约的秋天与众不同 |
[00:48] | But it’s not only the leaves that change. | 不仅是树叶变颜色了 |
[00:50] | Something in the air brings out the true colors in everyone. | 这种天气还会让人释放本色 |
[00:55] | Why are you all so quiet? | 你们怎么这么安静 |
[00:57] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[01:01] | Bart, you’re back early. | 巴特你提前回家了 |
[01:02] | My last round of meetings wrapped up sooner than Expected. | 上次会议提前搞定了 |
[01:05] | Rushing home to the family. | 马上冲回家 |
[01:06] | How long’s this layover? | 这次能在家留多久 |
[01:08] | Didn’t lily tell you? I’m here for the long haul. | 莉莉没告诉你么 我要在家待上好一阵 |
[01:11] | And just in time for our housewarming party | 正好赶上咱们明晚的 |
[01:12] | -tomorrow night. – um, I’ve been meaning to ask you. | -乔迁派对 -我想问一下 |
[01:16] | – Uh, can we bring friends? | 我们能不能带朋友过来 |
[01:17] | – of course, dear. | 当然可以 亲爱的 |
[01:18] | Oh, um, did you get the little suit that I laid out for you, | 瑟琳娜 你看到我放你屋里的小西服了么 |
[01:21] | Serena? That was for me? | 那给我的啊 |
[01:23] | I thought the housekeepers got new uniforms. | 我还以为是给管家的新制服呢 |
[01:25] | Yeah, it’s conservative, yes, but classic. | 是保守了点 但很经典啊 |
[01:28] | Bart brought it from paris. it had its own seat on his plane. | 巴特从巴黎用私人飞机带回来的 |
[01:32] | – Bart bought me a suit? – new watch. | -巴特给我买了套西服吗 -新的手表 |
[01:35] | Cash–direct deposit into one of my offshore accounts. | 票子 打到我的一个海外帐户里 |
[01:40] | Now that we are all here, | 既然我们大家都在这 |
[01:42] | Lily and I have something we want to discuss. | 莉莉和我有些事情要和你们商量 |
[01:44] | As tomorrow’s party marks our debut as a family, | 明天的派对是我们首次作为一家人公开亮相 |
[01:47] | We’ve been talking about what that actually means. | 我们讨论过这真正意味着什么 |
[01:49] | Less money for me when you die? | 意味着你死了我少分财产么 |
[01:51] | We were thinking more along the lines of some guidelines. | 我们考虑实施一些新的规范 |
[01:54] | Guidelines? for what? | 规范 为什么 |
[01:57] | For life together. I mean, now that we’re all here, | 为了一起生活 我们生活在一起 |
[02:00] | – Having some rules would be nice. – like what? | -制定些规则很好 -比如? |
[02:02] | Like every friday, we dine as a family. | 比如每周五 家庭聚餐 |
[02:05] | Uh, don’t you think monday would be– | 你不觉得周一更… |
[02:07] | -A weekend curfew of 1:00 a.m. | 周末的宵禁定在凌晨一点 |
[02:08] | -is that eastern or pacific? | 东部还是西部时间? |
[02:10] | -And no going out on school nights. -what? | -工作日不许外出 -什么 |
[02:11] | -Are you serious? -all right, all right. | -开玩笑吧 -好了 |
[02:13] | Mom, where is this coming from? | -妈 这些打哪来的啊 |
[02:15] | Bart and me, we made the decision together. | 巴特和我共同决定的 |
[02:16] | We are in complete agreement on this matter. | 我们都觉得这么做是对的 |
[02:19] | yeah, I’m sure. | 当然了 |
[02:30] | Medicine cabinet, bedside table, underwear drawer? | 药柜 床头柜 内衣抽屉 |
[02:33] | It’s borderline solicitation, v., and–and, uh, creepy. | 瓦内萨 有点过分了 让人发毛 |
[02:35] | It wouldn’t be creepy if you’d actually read the flyer. | 如果你真的读了宣传单就不觉得恐怖了 |
[02:38] | You’re on a mission | 你的任务是 |
[02:39] | To save dutch schultz’s favorite speakeasy. | 保护达基·舒尔兹著名的地下酒吧 |
[02:40] | But what are you protesting? The owner died, didn’t he? | 但为什么啊 店主都死了 对吧 |
[02:42] | He did, which is why the whole building’s up for auction. | 是的 因此整座楼公开拍卖 |
[02:44] | And if we don’t stop the sale, it won’t be long before | 不阻拦的话 过不了多久 |
[02:46] | Some evil developer turns it into a pain quotidien. | 该死的开发商就搞成乡村面包咖啡馆 |
[02:49] | oh, I like le pain– | 我喜欢乡村… |
[02:50] | Okay, we’re doing a petition for landmark status… | 我们请愿将此作为地标建筑 |
[02:52] | uh,Which you signed | 你签了 |
[02:54] | And dad signed and mom signed. | 咱爸咱妈签了 |
[02:57] | And Eleanor Waldorf. | 还有埃莉诺·霍道夫 |
[02:59] | How about I come to school with you | 我和你一起去学校发传单 |
[03:00] | And hand out flyers to the guilty rich? | 给内疚的富家子弟怎么样 |
[03:02] | well, if there is such a thing, | 即使真有会内疚 |
[03:03] | I d–i don’t think there’s any in my school. | 也不会出现在我们学校 |
[03:04] | Well, maybe one of their mommies or daddies | 没准他们的爸妈会 |
[03:06] | Is looking for their next cause. hmm. | 借此作为下一桩事业呢 |
[03:08] | Whose bag is that? That’s a soccer ball. | 那是谁的包啊 是个足球啊 |
[03:12] | Oh, yeah, apparently, half the soccer team at st jude’s | 是的 圣裘德一半队员显然都和 |
[03:14] | Got mono from making out with lauren goldenberg… ew. | 劳伦·高顿保接吻 而感染性单核血球病 |
[03:16] | So I guess their only other option was to ask me to try out. | 所以我猜他们只能叫我试试了 |
[03:20] | Wait, they asked you? | 等等 是他们找的你? |
[03:22] | Yeah, well, nate did. I’m now an alternate. | 是的 内特找的我 我现在是替补 |
[03:26] | I’m also really, really late. | 我真的要迟到了 |
[03:28] | Uh, you with me? Yeah. | -和我一起走么 -当然 |
[03:33] | Well, uh, good luck with the guiltless rich. | 好运 找到善良的富人 |
[03:35] | What’s next, no tv until after you finish your homework? | 还有什么 没写完作业不能看电视么 |
[03:37] | They’re just a few rules, serena. | 瑟琳娜 不过是几条规矩 |
[03:39] | Who watches tv on a tv anymore anyway? | 现在谁还用电视啊 |
[03:41] | It’s not about the rules, eric. it’s about mom. | 艾瑞克 不是规矩的问题 是咱妈的问题 |
[03:43] | When it’s just the three of us, it’s fine, | 我们仨的时候 风平浪静 |
[03:45] | But anytime she gets a new guy, she stepfords out | 而她有了新男人 就一幅娇妻样 |
[03:48] | And lets him make all the decisions. | 百依百顺 |
[03:49] | I don’t think that’s what’s happening. | 我不这么想 |
[03:51] | Remember when we had to move to chamonix | 记得上次我们搬去夏蒙尼么 |
[03:53] | Because german klaus wanted to ski all year round? | 就因为德国佬克劳斯整年都想滑雪 |
[03:54] | That wasn’t so bad. | 还不赖嘛 |
[03:56] | But what about paolo– | 那保罗呢 |
[03:57] | The raw food diet? family colonics? | 生食主义者 害得全家洗胃 |
[04:00] | Orameer? I know I enjoyed our brief conversion to islam. | 奥哈米尔呢 我转信伊斯兰教感觉真好呀 |
[04:03] | I see what you mean. | 我明白 |
[04:03] | Look, mom can’t let these guys choose her life for her | 听着 妈妈不能听凭摆布 |
[04:06] | Because they shouldn’t be able to choose ours. | 因为他们也不能摆布我们 |
[04:08] | It seems different this time. | 这次似乎不同 |
[04:10] | She seems pretty serious about | 为了能让巴特融入这个家 |
[04:12] | Making the whole family thing work with bart. | 她看起来很认真 |
[04:13] | -We could at least try, right? -Fine. | -我们至少应该试一下对吧 -好吧 |
[04:16] | But the second he starts to call the shots, | 但接下来他就要发号施令了 |
[04:18] | These gloves come off and the nails come out. | 摘下手套 露出尖甲 |
[04:21] | I just mixed metaphors, didn’t i? | 比喻用混了吧 |
[04:22] | yeah, but it kind of worked. | 是的 但还凑合 |
[04:27] | And the coach is really impressed with your tryouts. | 教练对你的试用很满意呢 |
[04:29] | Really? Yeah. Thanks for subbing in. | -是吗 -多谢你能来替补 |
[04:32] | Well, save your thanks until after you see me play. | 等你看到我踢球再言谢也不迟 |
[04:34] | -It’s gonna be– -humphrey, never a pleasure. | -会… -汉弗瑞 真不想见到你 |
[04:36] | Oh, good. We agree on something. | 很好 我们有点共识了 |
[04:38] | Archibald, isn’t it about time you ended this bromance? | 阿齐布尔德 是时候结束这段男孩情谊了吧 |
[04:41] | What happens at yale stays at yale. | 在耶鲁发生的事情留在耶鲁 |
[04:44] | Hey, man. let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[04:48] | Poor chuck. | 可怜的恰克 |
[04:50] | what is life without a friend to share it? | 没有朋友分享的人生是什么样的呢 |
[04:51] | Oh, it looks like you just lost yours to dan humphrey. | 似乎你刚刚被丹·汉弗瑞抢了第一次啊 |
[04:55] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[04:56] | I’d rather talk about who you lost yours to anyway. | 我倒想聊聊谁抢了你的初夜 |
[04:59] | Been there, done that, been decontaminated. | 往事已经成风了 |
[05:02] | We both know you’ll do it again. | 我们都知道你还会回来找我的 |
[05:04] | it’s just a question of when. | 只是时间问题罢了 |
[05:05] | The answer is never. | 答案是 永不 |
[05:08] | We’re inevitable, waldorf. | 咱俩分不开的霍道夫 |
[05:09] | Despite whatever vestigial attraction | 即使我的身体对你还有残念 |
[05:12] | My body may feel for you, my brain knows better. | 我的大脑清楚得很 |
[05:15] | And yours should, too. I gotta go. | 你也应该清楚 走啦 |
[05:18] | I’ve got a disciplinary hearing. | 我要去惩戒听证会啦 |
[05:19] | Well, I knew you were trouble, but a hearing? | 我知道你问题多多 但听证会么 |
[05:21] | Impressive. | 了不得 |
[05:22] | Oh, it’s not for me. | 不是我的 |
[05:26] | Kelsey, kelsey, kelsey, how many times must we tell you? | 凯尔西呀凯尔西 我们得告诉你多少次 |
[05:30] | As one of the girls of the steps, | 你进到我们的组织里 |
[05:32] | You represent constance royalty. | 就该表现康士坦次的高贵 |
[05:34] | so it should come as no surprise | 别觉得惊讶 |
[05:36] | That many girls before you have gotten the ax | 女孩品味低俗 败坏我们的名声 |
[05:39] | When their choices reflected poorly on us. | 在你之前而被除名 |
[05:41] | -I didn’t realize– -that tights are not pants? | -我不知… -那叫紧身裤吗 |
[05:44] | Honestly. blair, you got a minute? | 布莱尔 打扰你一分钟 |
[05:46] | 60 seconds. clock it. | 60秒 计时开始 |
[05:48] | What are you doing here with those? | 你拿着那些传单干嘛呢 |
[05:51] | Shouldn’t you be at whole foods? | 你不是应该在全食超市么 |
[05:52] | As much as I hate these words coming out of my mouth, | 我不喜欢此话出自我之口 |
[05:54] | I could really use your help with this. | 可我真需要你的帮忙 |
[05:56] | oh, saving a teardown. | 拯救拆除行动 |
[05:58] | Charity is for diseases and endangered species. | 慈善事业的对象是疾病和濒危物种 |
[06:01] | Real estate is not on the list, at least not in new york. | 可不包括房地产 至少在纽约不是 |
[06:04] | I can make you help me, you know? | 知道吗 我能让你帮我 |
[06:07] | Oh, it makes jokes, too. | 开玩笑吧 |
[06:09] | Everyone knows that you and marcus broke up, | 每个人都知道你和马库斯分手了 |
[06:11] | But no one knows why. | 不过没人知道为什么 |
[06:14] | Even you wouldn’t stoop that low. | 你不会这么低级趣味吧 |
[06:17] | Blackmail seems to work so well for you, | 我都忘了 |
[06:20] | So maybe I’m missing out. | 勒索是你的强项嘛 |
[06:22] | Now that we’ve established that I own you, | 现在我们建立了雇佣关系 |
[06:24] | You have six hours to get a thousand signatures | 给你6小时 完成1千份 |
[06:27] | And make sure they’re legible. have fun. | 合法的签名 玩得开心 |
[06:41] | Well, well. Look who’s playing by the rules, | 啊哈 谁被规则玩得团团转 |
[06:44] | And it’s not even a school night. | 今天甚至都不是工作日 |
[06:45] | Eric convinced me. what about you? | 艾瑞克说服了我 你呢 |
[06:48] | I’m on my way out to a house call. | 我正要去拜访某人 |
[06:51] | Ugh. gross. | 不公平 |
[06:53] | Well, as long as you’re home by 1:00. | 总之1点前回家 |
[06:55] | Naive serena. | 天真的瑟琳娜 |
[06:57] | Don’t you know | 你不知道 |
[06:58] | Bart and lily’s list of rules doesn’t apply to me? | 巴特和莉莉的规矩 对我不适用么 |
[07:01] | -What are you talking about? -according to my sources, | -你说什么呢 -根据我的情报 |
[07:04] | The real reason my father flew back early | 我爸之所以早回来 |
[07:07] | Is to court some executives in town from the midwest. | 是为了接待几个从中西部来的总裁 |
[07:10] | The only problem is, they won’t do business | 有一点 那些人不和 |
[07:12] | With anyone who doesn’t share their family values, | 不重视家庭的人做生意 |
[07:15] | So bart is making sure we do… | 所以巴特确保或假装 |
[07:18] | Or appear to. | 我们一家亲 |
[07:19] | Wait. all this just so he can close a deal? | 这都只为谈成生意? |
[07:23] | I do my best work off the radar, | 我尽量退避三舍 |
[07:26] | But while you’re on “page six” | 而你和有名的波比·丽芙顿 |
[07:28] | With the poppy liftons of the world, | 上过八卦版新闻 |
[07:29] | You’re the bigger threat to bart’s business. | 你对巴特生意的威胁更大 |
[07:33] | Night, sis. | 晚安了 妹妹 |
[07:34] | I hope your book is captivating. | 希望这本书很销魂 |
[07:51] | Hi, bart. | 嗨 巴特 |
[07:52] | We missed you at family dinner. maybe next time. | 你错过了家庭聚餐 下次吧 |
[07:55] | Where do you think you’re going, and in that dress? | 你觉得自己的这打扮是要去哪 |
[07:59] | Oh, the girls and I thought we’d hit up 1oak, | 我们几个女孩子想喝一杯 |
[08:02] | then maybe bijoux, | 然后可能去挑首饰 |
[08:03] | And I don’t know–anywhere we can find some paparazzi. | 我也不知道 可能是狗仔蹲点的地方 |
[08:06] | I’m in the mood for a little show tonight. | 今晚 我很有心情秀一把 |
[08:14] | Oh, I forgot to put on underwear. | 哎哟 我忘穿内衣了 |
[08:24] | Waving a white flag, are we? | 我们停战了吧 |
[08:26] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[08:28] | I have a proposition for you. | 我有要求 |
[08:31] | I’ll say yes. | 我同意 |
[08:32] | that little troll vanessa is working my last nerve. | 小人瓦内萨 触犯我最后的耐性 |
[08:35] | Not what I expected. | 没想到啊 |
[08:36] | and then I realized this could benefit both of us. | 后来我意识到这对我们两个都有利 |
[08:39] | You had me until “troll.” | 讲到小人 我就没兴趣了 |
[08:40] | Dan stole your best friend. now you can steal his. | 丹偷走了你最好的朋友 现在你能偷他的了 |
[08:43] | Seduce and destroy. | 勾引再毁灭 |
[08:46] | -What’s in it for me? -the thrill of the impossible. | -有什么好处 -碟中碟的刺激 |
[08:49] | The only person vanessa loathes more than me is you. | 比起我 瓦内萨更讨厌你 |
[08:53] | It would be one for the ages. | 讨厌程度 古今第一 |
[09:01] | Maybe you’re not up for it. | 或许你是对此无能 |
[09:03] | If memory serves, you’ve had some mechanical problems. | 没记错的话 你能力故障 |
[09:10] | I’ll just imagine she’s you. | 那就想象她是你 |
[09:15] | This just in… | 就在这一刻 |
[09:16] | Blair waldorf and chuck bass | 布莱尔·霍道夫和恰克·拜斯 |
[09:19] | Placing a wager on the takedown of lonely boy’s b.f.f. | 赌码 斩首寂寞男孩好友 计划 |
[09:26] | We think we’ve heard this story before, | 有前车之鉴 |
[09:28] | And we’re pretty sure it ended up with everyone dead. | 结局将会两败俱伤 |
[09:45] | So what did lily have to say | 莉莉会对昨晚你的 |
[09:46] | About last night’s curfew flaunting? | 宵禁示威作何评论 |
[09:48] | Mm, I kind of snuck out before she could corner me. | 我在陷入窘境之前溜出来了 |
[09:51] | Let them discipline the sibling that actually deserves it. | 他们该多多管家家里真正的捣乱分子 |
[09:53] | you mean chuck? | 你说恰克? |
[09:57] | -What? -you smiled. | -干嘛 -你笑了 |
[09:59] | No, I didn’t. I hate chuck. don’t make me lose my appetite. | 才没有 我恨他 别让我倒胃口 |
[10:02] | Oh, hey. is that eric? | 哎呀 那是艾瑞克么 |
[10:05] | Hey, uh, larissa said you’d be here. | 拉里萨说你会在这 |
[10:07] | Hey. and we are? who is this? | 是啊 这是谁呀 |
[10:11] | Jonathan, this is my sister, serena, | 乔纳森 这是我姐姐瑟琳娜 |
[10:13] | And her friend, blair waldorf. | 她的朋友布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[10:15] | This is jonathan, my boyfriend. | 这是我的男朋友 乔纳森 |
[10:17] | -It’s nice to meet you both. -nice work, e. | -很高兴见到你们 -艾瑞克 不错嘛 |
[10:20] | Oh, my gosh. hi. so nice to meet you. | 天啊 真高兴见到你 |
[10:22] | Sit down, both of you. | 两位请坐 |
[10:24] | I invited him to the party tonight, | 我邀请他参加今晚的聚会 |
[10:25] | But I thought you should meet him first. | 但我想你应该先见见他 |
[10:27] | yeah, I met chuck the other day. | 前两天我见过恰克 |
[10:29] | Chuck. wow. hear that, blair? | 恰克哦 布莱尔 |
[10:31] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[10:32] | Ignore her. she’s dehydrated. | 别理他 她喝高了 |
[10:35] | -Did I miss something? -no, but we did the story of | -我错过什么了? -没有 我们错过了 |
[10:38] | How you two met. we want to know everything. | 你俩是怎么认识的 都告诉我们吧 |
[10:41] | So then the ball came to me, and so I kicked it | 球传到我这里 |
[10:43] | to this guy, and then, you know, He kicked it | 我又传给那个人 然后 |
[10:45] | to another guy, an he kicked it to another guy | 他传给另一个人 那家伙又传给别人 |
[10:46] | And then that guy scored, | 那个人射门得分 |
[10:47] | So, you know, it was basically an assist. wow. | 所以 我基本上是助攻了 |
[10:50] | Yeah, it was awesome. it was pretty amazing. | 很厉害 太妙了 |
[10:52] | Oh, it’s so weird that you’re on a team now. | 你参加球队 还真怪怪的 |
[10:54] | I mean, pretty soon you’re gonna have actual guy friends. | 很快你也会有哥们了 |
[10:56] | What are you talking about? I have plenty of guy friends. | 你说啥 我有一帮哥们 |
[10:58] | dan, I know that you’re mr. soccer now, | 丹 我知道你现在是足球小子 |
[11:01] | But you and I both know you prefer to hang out with girls. | 但你知我知 你喜欢和女孩混在一起 |
[11:04] | Vanessa, serena, once upon a time. | 从前的 瓦内萨 瑟琳娜 |
[11:07] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么不好意思的 |
[11:08] | except that it’s completely untrue. | 除了你说的都不是真的 |
[11:10] | -Okay. -dad, will you please tell jenny that… | -好吧 -爸爸 你能告诉珍妮 |
[11:11] | …that I have guy friends? | 我有一帮哥们吗 |
[11:13] | -Of course he does. I’m his– | 他当然有了 我就是… |
[11:14] | -no, not including you. | 不 你不算 |
[11:15] | -Or Cedric? -not including dolls. | -塞德里克? -玩偶也不算 |
[11:17] | Okay, watch and learn. | 好吧 好好看着 |
[11:21] | Nate. hey, man. hey, it’s humphrey. dan. | 内特 好啊伙计 我是汉弗瑞 丹 |
[11:24] | Yeah, good. good. hey, listen. | 是啊 很好 听着 |
[11:26] | Uh, you want to hook up for some soccer later? | 你待会想踢球吗 |
[11:29] | You’re–you’re– you’re by the park, right? | 你在…你在公园附近对吧 |
[11:31] | Noon, yeah. sweet, bro. all right. I love it. bye. | 中午 好的 伙计 再见 |
[11:37] | Apparently, uh, we’re gonna play soccer later. | 显然 我们待会要去踢球了 |
[11:39] | Uh-huh. no big. | 没啥大不了的 |
[11:41] | Is cedric invited? Jenny. Hmm, come on. | -塞德里克受邀了吧 -珍妮 别这样 |
[11:44] | -Thank you, dad. -you know, cedric would get dirty. | -谢谢 老爸 -会弄脏塞德里克的 |
[11:48] | And then dan would have to bathe him. | 那样丹还得给他洗澡 |
[11:51] | All right, I’ll see you two later. | 好吧 我们待会见 |
[11:55] | I got my boy waiting for me. | 我的朋友还等着我呢 |
[12:02] | Great turnout, v. I got a good feeling. | 结果不错 V 我有种不错的预感 |
[12:04] | Let’s hope so, horace. | 但愿如此 |
[12:06] | Here come the sharks. | 放高利贷的人来了 |
[12:17] | -What the hell are you doing? -you mean you have to ask? | -你来干嘛 -这还用问吗 |
[12:20] | I’m here because of you. thank you for introducing me | 因为你我才来的 谢谢你 |
[12:23] | To this unique business opportunity. no. unh-unh. | -把这么独特的商机介绍给我 -才不是 |
[12:26] | You are not buying this place | 我才不会让你买下这地方 |
[12:27] | To turn it into another yuppie fusion bar. | 然后开个什么雅皮士联合酒吧 |
[12:29] | For your information, since I bought victrola, | 给你的信息 自从我买下维克多夜店 |
[12:32] | Bass industries has expanded into vintage entertainment. | 拜斯企业扩展到复古式娱乐 |
[12:35] | We’re willing to work with you. | 我们愿意与你合作 |
[12:36] | Thanks, but we’re already petitioning for landmark status. | 多谢 但我们已经在为它申请地标建筑了 |
[12:39] | Why don’t you have a bake sale while you’re at it? | 你在这干嘛不办个烘烤特卖呢 |
[12:41] | In the real world, we are your only hope. | 在现实中 我们是你唯一的希望 |
[12:43] | Endorse our bid, and we promise to return this place | 接受我们的开价 我们保证让这地方回到 |
[12:46] | To all its sweet sordidness. | 可爱的脏样子 |
[12:47] | It sounds perfect. just one problem–i know you. | 听起来不错 可惜的是 我很了解你 |
[12:52] | -Or do you only think you do? | 或者你只是以为自己了解? |
[12:53] | -hey, get outta here, rich boy! | 滚开 阔少爷 |
[12:55] | Ooh! wow. I didn’t think that suit could get any worse. | 我不知道套装还能变得这么难看的 |
[12:59] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[13:13] | I think that’s– oh, serena, wait a minute. | 我想那… 瑟琳娜 等等 |
[13:15] | Would you excuse us, please? thank you. | 能让我们单独谈会吗 谢谢 |
[13:18] | so what’s my punishment? | 要怎么惩罚我呢 |
[13:19] | Don’t be childish. | 别这么孩子气 |
[13:20] | why not? you’re treating me like one. | 为什么 你都当我还是个孩子 |
[13:22] | Isn’t that who curfews are for? | 宵禁不正是给小孩子规定的吗 |
[13:23] | Well, you’re certainly living up to our expectations. | 那么你当然不会辜负我们的期望了 |
[13:25] | According to bart, | 听巴特说 |
[13:26] | You went out looking like a stripper last night. | 昨晚 你打扮得像个脱衣舞娘出去 |
[13:28] | If you have a problem with our rules, then just say so, | 如果你不满我们的规定 说出来不就行了 |
[13:31] | But to simply defy us… not you, him. | -别这样挑衅我们 -不是对你 是对他 |
[13:33] | Bart and I are husband and wife. but he’s not our father. | -我和巴特是夫妻 -但他不是我们的父亲 |
[13:39] | Come on, mom. | 妈妈 你想想 |
[13:40] | Things were so good last year. | 去年一切还都好好的 |
[13:43] | We were almost like a real family. | 我们几乎就像是真正的一家子 |
[13:45] | Why change that? | 为什么要改变呢 |
[13:47] | Serena, you’re making this | 瑟琳娜 你把事情 |
[13:48] | Much more complicated than it really is, | 搞得太复杂了 |
[13:50] | And going by your actions last night, | 根据你昨晚的行为 |
[13:53] | I clearly think that you could benefit from a little structure. | 我真的认为做点约束会对你有好处 |
[13:56] | If I thought this was actually you talking, I might listen. | 如果你真是这么想的 我会听你的话 |
[13:59] | If this is how you’re acting now, | 如果你总是如此行事 |
[14:00] | I should have insisted on more structure years ago. | 几年前我就该多做些规定了 |
[14:03] | You mean, like, three husbands ago? | 你是说 大概是 三任丈夫之前吗 |
[14:09] | That was unkind. | 这太刻薄了 |
[14:11] | I’m not really in a family mood. | 我还没能接受这样的家庭 |
[14:13] | I think I’m gonna pass on tonight’s little soiree. | 我想我不参加今晚的社交晚会了 |
[15:01] | Nate? | 内特 |
[15:15] | Hey, man. | 你好 伙计 |
[15:17] | Oh, right, yeah, yeah, we’re meeting in the park. | 对 没错 我们要在公园见面 |
[15:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:21] | No, no, no. I just– I got–i got tied up. | 不 不 不 我只是 我有点事 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I’ll see you in ten. | 好的 10分钟后见 |
[15:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:33] | Whoever said, “you can’t have it all,” | 谁说过 你不能拥有一切 |
[15:35] | Must have known the archibalds. | 一定很了解阿齐布尔德一家 |
[15:38] | Looks like poor little nate is… | 看起来可怜的小内特 |
[15:40] | Yuck. poor. | 哎呀 变穷了 |
[15:46] | A mr. chuck to see you, miss blair. | 布莱尔小姐 恰克先生要见你 |
[15:48] | Dorota, who? | 多洛塔 是谁啊 |
[15:50] | Excuse me. don’t you– | 请原谅 你不… |
[15:52] | Deal’s off. what? what are you talking about? | -取消交易 -什么 说什么呢 |
[15:55] | I’m out. I don’t know what I was thinking about, | 我不干了 我不知道我在想什么 |
[15:57] | Pretending to buy some broken-down bar. | 假装去买什么破酒吧 |
[16:00] | But you promised to seduce vanessa. | 但你答应去勾引瓦内萨的 |
[16:02] | She needs to be destroyed. | 得毁了她 |
[16:03] | She’s your problem. humphrey doesn’t warrant this. | 那是你自己的问题 汉弗瑞可没授权 |
[16:05] | The great chuck bass is just gonna give up? | 伟大的恰克·拜斯就这样打退堂鼓了? |
[16:07] | No, no, no. there’s no shame if the prize isn’t worth it. | 不 收获如不值得付出 无需感到羞耻 |
[16:10] | You can do your own dirty work. | 你可以继续你自己那肮脏的勾当 |
[16:12] | There’s not enough in it for me. | 对我来说没什么价值 |
[16:14] | But what if I made it worth it? | 如果我让这值得做呢 |
[16:17] | What are you talking about? I think you know. | -你说什么 -我想你知道 |
[16:21] | You’re not serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[16:25] | My, my. | 天啊 |
[16:28] | That girl has gotten under your skin. | 那姑娘可真招惹你了 |
[16:30] | The question is, bass, will you? | 问题是 你会吗 |
[16:34] | Aren’t you the least | 难道你不但心 |
[16:36] | bit worried I’ll succeed? | 我会成功? |
[16:43] | Do we have an agreement? | 我们达成共识了吗 |
[16:47] | Careful, b. | 小心点 B |
[16:48] | One thing about making a deal with the devil… | 和魔鬼做交易… |
[16:50] | Oh, we have a deal. | 成交 |
[16:54] | He always comes to collect. | 魔鬼总会赢的 |
[17:04] | After you left, | 你走了以后 |
[17:05] | your lawyer came back and showed us | 你的律师来给我们看了你的提案 |
[17:07] | your proposal, which did indeed include keeping | 里面的确提到了保持原样 |
[17:10] | Everything as is And lobbying for landmark status. | 和申请为地标建筑 |
[17:12] | So I was telling the truth. | 所以我没骗你吧 |
[17:14] | I’m sure you’ve done something in your lifetime | 我想你被泼冰镇饮料大概是 |
[17:15] | To deserve getting beaned by an iced beverage. | 你这一生中做的某件错事的报应吧 |
[17:18] | Isn’t it possible there are parts of me you don’t know? | 难道你可能了解我的全部吗 |
[17:22] | Possible, just extremely unlikely. | 也许吧 只是不太可能 |
[17:25] | You have a reason for coming here? | 来这有事吗 |
[17:27] | If it was to insult me, | 如果是来侮辱我的 |
[17:27] | There’s a web site you can go to. | 你可以登陆网站 |
[17:29] | The manager of the inn wants to meet you. | 酒馆经理想约见你 |
[17:31] | If he signs off, you have our support. | 如果他签名了 我们会支持你 |
[17:33] | But it still doesn’t mean I trust you. | 但这并不代表我信任你 |
[17:35] | Of course not… now. | 现在 当然不会 |
[17:42] | I best go put on something special. | 我最好去换身特别的衣服 |
[17:50] | I don’t know how she expects me to take this family | 我不知道以她那最长16个月婚姻的记录来看 |
[17:53] | seriously when her record stands at 16 months. | 她希望我怎么接受这个家庭 |
[17:55] | which husband was that? | 那是第几任丈夫 |
[17:57] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[17:58] | Is that the one who wore the wooden shoes? zip. | 是那个穿着木鞋的人吗 吉普 |
[18:01] | No, that was danish claus, with a “c.” | 不 那是丹麦的克劳斯 C开头 |
[18:03] | This is german klaus, with a “k.” | 这个是德国的克劳斯 K开头 |
[18:05] | -Wait, I forget. did she marry both? | 等等 我忘了 她都嫁过吗 |
[18:07] | -no, just german klaus, | 不 只嫁给德国克劳斯 |
[18:08] | -But she did date danish claus longer. -oh, your mother. | -但她和丹麦的克劳斯约会更久 -你妈妈 |
[18:11] | Remember how she always used to just jet off | 还记得以前你和艾瑞克上学的时候 |
[18:13] | To mustique or ibiza without warning | 她总是招呼都不打就飞往 |
[18:16] | -While you and eric were still in school? | 玛斯蒂克岛或是伊比沙岛吗 |
[18:17] | -eleanor always knew | 当我们带着 |
[18:18] | When we showed up with our overnight bags. | 过夜的衣物来你家时 埃莉诺总会知道 |
[18:20] | lily had a new boyfriend. | 莉莉又交了新男友了 |
[18:22] | We tried alternating between you and the archibalds | 我们轮流着来你和阿齐布尔德家 |
[18:24] | So you guys never knew how bad it really was. | 所以你们不会知道到底有多糟 |
[18:26] | we knew. | 我们知道 |
[18:27] | But bart is the worst. he’s controlling and a hypocrite. | 但巴特最糟 有控制欲又虚伪 |
[18:30] | He acts like he’s family friendly | 他和曼哈顿近一半的模特约会 |
[18:32] | When he’s dated half the models in manhattan. | 还装得家庭和睦 |
[18:34] | B., you look gorgeous. where did you get that dress? | B 好华丽 裙子哪来的 |
[18:39] | Oh, this? | 这条吗 |
[18:39] | Just… chuck. | 是 恰克送的 |
[18:41] | When did chuck give you a dress? | 什么时候恰克送过你裙子 |
[18:43] | when we were going to europe. | 我们去欧洲的时候 |
[18:45] | And you’re wearing it tonight? | 你今晚要穿这件? |
[18:47] | It’s just that it would be a shame to waste it. that’s all. uh-huh. | 只是觉得不穿是种浪费 就这样 |
[18:51] | You know, you gotta teach me that–that, uh, | 你瞧 你得教教我那个 那个 |
[18:53] | That bouncing-off-the-knees thing, | 那个用膝盖顶球的动作 |
[18:54] | ’cause I tried it once, -but I broke my dad’s gibson. | 因为我试过 但打碎了我爸的吉布森鸡尾酒 |
[18:56] | It’s very scarring to see your father cry. | 你爸大喊一定很可怕吧 |
[18:58] | well, I actually wouldn’t know. | 其实我也不太清楚 |
[19:00] | My father–not too big on showing emotion. mm. | 我父亲是个不擅长表露情感的人 |
[19:03] | Hey, so I’m guessing you’re not going | 我想你应该不会去 |
[19:05] | To the bass/van der woodsen housewarming party, | 拜斯和范德·伍德森家的乔迁庆宴吧 |
[19:07] | Are you, tonight? no, no. | -今晚你去吗 -不 |
[19:08] | Um, well, especially since this is… | 尤其是 |
[19:09] | …the first I’m hearing of it. | 第一次听到这玩艺儿 |
[19:10] | Oh, so… you and serena are, like… | 你和瑟琳娜怎么样 |
[19:13] | well, to say things ended badly | 委婉点说 |
[19:14] | Would be an understatement. you going? | 就是糟糕的结束了 你去吗 |
[19:17] | Uh, nah. I think I’m just gonna stay at home, chill out, | 我想我就呆在家里吧 静一静 |
[19:20] | watch a movie, you know? -yeah, that sounds good. | 看看电影 -听起来不错 |
[19:23] | Well, I’d actually invite you over, | 我其实想约你来的 |
[19:25] | But the house is, like, a total mess. oh, yeah. no. | -但那房子现在一团糟 – 哦,没事 |
[19:27] | Housekeeper has the week off, so… | 管家请了一个多星期的假 所以 |
[19:29] | Is your mom there? I mean, not that she cleans things. | 你妈妈在吗 我不是说她来做清洁 |
[19:31] | You know, I don’t know all that stuff with your dad… | 我不知道你父亲走之后你家会… |
[19:33] | yeah. No, it’s, uh… | 我知道 其实 |
[19:35] | My mom’s staying out in the hamptons… okay. | 我妈妈现在呆在汉普顿 |
[19:37] | So I told her I was staying at chuck’s just | 我告诉她们我在恰克家 |
[19:40] | so she doesn’t worry about stuff, you know? | 这样她就不会担心了 |
[19:41] | I’m gonna get a drink, actually. you want something? | 我去买点东西喝 你要吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah. sure. thanks. cool. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[19:55] | What is it? Nothing. I like it. | -怎么了 -没什么 我喜欢这里 |
[19:59] | This our guy? | 这就是那个家伙吗 |
[20:00] | Horace rogers, meet chuck bass. | 贺瑞斯·罗杰斯 这是恰克·拜斯 |
[20:01] | pleasure. | 很高兴 |
[20:02] | Man, come here. | 来吧 兄弟 |
[20:04] | Look at that outfit. | 瞧这行头 |
[20:07] | Didn’t know it could be worse | 不知道还有比今天早上来的那家伙 |
[20:09] | than the one this morning. | 穿得更糟糕的了 |
[20:12] | Kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[20:13] | I know savile row when I see it. | 我知道这是萨维尔罗的成衣 |
[20:14] | joe kennedy taught me. | 乔·肯尼迪教过我 |
[20:16] | You knew joe kennedy? used to come here all the time. | -你认识乔·肯尼迪 -他以前经常来 |
[20:19] | Had a girl up the street. | 在街那边有一个女儿 |
[20:21] | I was 9 years old, selling papers out front. | 当时我9岁 在外面卖报纸 |
[20:23] | Rumor has it | 据说 |
[20:25] | He kept this place in booze during prohibition. | 禁酒令时期他就常在这儿喝酒 |
[20:27] | So you like old joe? | 你很喜欢老乔吗 |
[20:29] | Rumrunner, womanizer, millionaire. | 走私商贩 花花公子 百万富翁 |
[20:32] | He was my kind of guy. | 他和我一个类型 |
[20:35] | They all used to come here back in the day– | 那个时代 他们都经常来这儿 |
[20:38] | Gangsters, fighters, musicians. | 匪徒 好战分子 音乐家们 |
[20:42] | Dangerous folks, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 都是些危险人物 |
[20:46] | But they had style. | 但他们都有自己的风格 |
[20:47] | Something tells me you’d fit right in. | 感觉告诉我 你正适合这儿 |
[20:50] | That’s possibly the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 那可能是我听过最好听的话了 |
[20:58] | Well, are you sure he’s living there? | 你确定他住在那儿吗 |
[21:00] | Uh, squatting, I think, would be the correct term. | 正确地说应该是蜷居 |
[21:02] | There’s just, like,a sleeping bag | 那儿只有有一个睡袋 |
[21:03] | and a bunch of brooks brothers shirts. | 和布克兄弟的衬衫 |
[21:05] | Why isn’t he staying with chuck? | 他为什么不和恰克一起 |
[21:06] | well, obviously, dan, he’s embarrassed. | 很明显 丹 他感到不好意思 |
[21:08] | Okay, look, invite him over for dinner tonight. | 这样吧 今晚请他过来吃晚饭 |
[21:10] | Dad’s making chili. and then once he’s here, | 爸爸在做辣椒酱 他一到这儿 |
[21:13] | We can convince him to stay. okay. | 我们就说服他留下来 好吗 |
[21:14] | Uh, don’t–don’t mention anything to dad, though, | 别和爸爸提到这个 |
[21:16] | ’cause he’ll probably, like, handcuff him to the couch | 因为他可能会强行要求别人留下 |
[21:18] | Or say something stupid. I’ll see ya. | 或者说什么蠢话 我们一会儿见 |
[21:23] | That was, uh, that was jenny. oh. | 那是 那是珍妮 |
[21:24] | And it turns out my dad’s making his once-a-year chili, | 我爸正在做他一年一次的辣椒 |
[21:26] | And attendance is mandatory for me and whoever I’m with. | 我是一定得参加 还得带上一人 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry. I’m deeply sorry. but this year, that’s you. | 抱歉 真的很抱歉 但今年是你了 |
[21:31] | Wow. well, I guess I don’t have a choice then, do i? | 我想我没有选择的余地了 对吧 |
[21:34] | You don’t. | 你确实没有 |
[21:34] | Uh, scattegories will be involved. scattegories? | -我们也会玩纸牌的 -纸牌 |
[21:38] | Be prepared. it’s been a while. | 做好准备 还有一段时间 |
[21:43] | Hey, jonathan. you visiting eric? | 你好 乔那森 你来看艾瑞克吗 |
[21:45] | uh, he’s not here. | 他不在 |
[21:46] | I was just dropping off some books. have fun tonight. | 我只是落下了几本书 今晚玩得开心啊 |
[21:49] | Uh, you’re not coming? | 晚上你不来吗 |
[21:49] | No. eric talked to your stepfather, | 不来了 艾瑞克和你们的继父说了 |
[21:51] | And apparently it’s family only. | 很明显这只是家庭聚会 |
[21:53] | Wait, bart said that? | 等等 巴特这样说? |
[21:54] | it’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[21:55] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[22:09] | Well, you won horace over. | 你赢得了贺瑞斯的信任 |
[22:13] | He trusts me. | 他相信我 |
[22:15] | You’re really serious, aren’t you? | 你真的认真了 是吧 |
[22:17] | You’re gonna save this place. | 你会拯救这个地方 |
[22:24] | Yeah. I guess I am. | 对 我想是的 |
[22:27] | I knew it’d take a miracle, | 我知道会有奇迹发生 |
[22:29] | But I never thought it would be chuck bass. | 但没想会是恰克·拜斯 |
[22:31] | I was wrong about you, | 我从前误解你了 |
[22:33] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:35] | Thanks. means a lot. | 谢谢 这意味着太多了 |
[22:39] | Vanessa, there’s something… | 瓦内萨 其实有些事情… |
[22:45] | En route to J Sisters. How’s it going | 我在去J姐妹家的路上 进展如何 |
[22:49] | At the conclusion of a deal, | 作为一场交易的话 |
[22:51] | I like to celebrate. | 我想我们应该庆祝一下 |
[22:53] | My parents are having a housewarming tonight. | 今晚我家有一个乔迁聚会 |
[22:55] | I’d like you to come. yeah, okay. | -我希望你能来 -行 |
[22:58] | Good. I’ll send the car at 8:00. | 好 我会在8点钟派车来接你 |
[23:15] | Richard phillips, this is | 里查德·菲利普 这是 |
[23:16] | Ariel foxman and honor | 来自流行杂志的艾莉尔·福克斯曼和 |
[23:18] | brodie from “in style.” | 昂娜·玻蒂尔 |
[23:20] | Everything here that you see is thanks to them. | 这儿的一切都要归功于他们 |
[23:22] | Except for this gorgeous painting, | 除了查德画的 |
[23:26] | Which richard did. | 这幅美极了的画外 |
[23:33] | Um, would you just excuse us for one second? | 请原谅 失陪一会儿 |
[23:35] | I’ll take care of it, lily. excuse me. | 莉莉 让我去吧 失陪 |
[23:41] | Serena? | 瑟琳娜 |
[23:44] | The suit looks lovely on you. And I’m glad | 这套衣服你穿着真漂亮 |
[23:46] | you changed your mind and decided to join us. | 很高兴你能改变主意来参加这个聚会 |
[23:47] | Can I introduce you to some people? | 我能向其他人介绍你吗 |
[23:49] | no, I’m waiting on some friends. | 不用 我在等朋友 |
[23:51] | We are allowed to bring friends, right? sure. | -我们可以带朋友一起来 对吧 -当然 |
[23:55] | Bart, just curious. Does mom know | 巴特 我好奇 妈妈知道 |
[23:57] | you told eric he couldn’t bring his boyfriend? | 你不让艾瑞克带他男朋友来吗 |
[23:59] | I told eric no such thing. | 我告诉过艾瑞克没有这回事 |
[24:01] | We discussed it. the decision was his. | 我们谈过了 这事由他自己决定 |
[24:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:05] | the 15 year old and the billionaire? | 一个是15岁的小孩 一个是亿万富翁 |
[24:07] | Sounds like a discussion between equals. | 听起来像是平等的谈判 |
[24:10] | Serena, I hope that over time | 凯瑟琳 我希望过段时间 |
[24:11] | You’ll see that I want what’s best for this family. | 你就能知道我为这个家做的是最好的 |
[24:13] | In the meantime, I suggest you talk with your brother. | 同时 我建议你和你弟弟说这个 |
[24:20] | Good evening, chuck. | 晚上好 恰克 |
[24:21] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[24:23] | Do I get a progress report? | 我可以听听进度报告吗 |
[24:25] | Does vanessa still think | 瓦内萨还以为 |
[24:27] | You’re buying that beer hall of hers? | 你会买下那个酒吧吗 |
[24:29] | I am buying it. it’s a good investment. | 我确实要买下来 是笔不错的投资 |
[24:31] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[24:36] | Fine. but you’re still gonna crush her, right? | 好 你还是会侮辱她 是吧 |
[24:39] | We made a deal, remember? | 我们有言在先 记得吗 |
[24:41] | Yes. excuse me. | 没错 失陪了 |
[24:47] | Some housewarming. | 乔迁庆宴 |
[24:49] | Good thing I didn’t bring a casserole. | 幸好我没有带一锅砂锅菜来 |
[24:51] | Can I get you a drink? chuck. | -介意我给你拿杯喝的吗 -恰克 |
[24:55] | I’d like to speak with you now. | 我现在有话和你谈谈 |
[24:59] | I’ll be back in a moment. | 我很快回来 |
[25:13] | So, jenny, I still can’t believe | 珍妮 我还是无法相信 |
[25:14] | You dropped out of constance to become a designer. | 你离开康士坦次去做设计师 |
[25:16] | Um, it’s incredible how supportive my dad’s been. | 能有我爸爸的支持真的是难以置信 |
[25:19] | By “incredible,” she means “difficult to believe.” | 她说难以置信意思是很难相信 |
[25:21] | what about you, nate? | 内特 你怎么样呢 |
[25:22] | How’s everything at home? I know it’s been a tough year. | 家里一切都好吗 今年对你家来说有点麻烦 |
[25:24] | yeah, it has, but, you know, we’re getting by. | 确实 但我们会挺过去的 |
[25:27] | it’s just you and your mom now? | 现在你家就你和你妈妈了吗 |
[25:28] | Uh, you know, I’ve seen nate do that knee bounce thing | 知道吗 我看过内特用膝盖顶足球 |
[25:31] | With the soccer ball, and it’s–it’s amazing. | 真是太神奇了 |
[25:33] | Well, my mom’s actually out at our hamptons house, | 其实我妈妈现在在汉普顿那边 |
[25:37] | But I still have school, so I gotta–i gotta stick around. | 但我还要上学 所以我还在这边 |
[25:39] | You staying by yourself? isn’t that kind of lonely | 你现在一个人住 那样不会寂寞吗 |
[25:41] | Well, yeah, but, I mean… I grew up there. | 有点 但我在这儿长大 |
[25:44] | You know, it’s where all the memories are. | 这儿是我所有回忆的地方 |
[25:49] | Do you know what this is about? | 你知道要和你谈什么吗 |
[25:51] | to show me lily’s poliform kitchen? | 让我看看莉莉的厨房吗 |
[25:53] | I love what it does with the doors. | 我喜欢门做成这样 |
[25:55] | Did you really think I wasn’t gonna find out | 你真以为我不会发现 |
[25:57] | My company was buying a bar in brooklyn? | 我的公司要在布鲁克林买下一个酒吧吗 |
[25:59] | it wasn’t a secret. | 这又不是秘密 |
[26:01] | I just wanted to make sure I had everything in place. | 我只想让一切归回原位 |
[26:02] | Did you read the proposal? | 你看了方案了吗 |
[26:04] | why would I do that? | 我为什么要看那东西呢 |
[26:05] | Because… the tax break wi be huge. | 因为那里的减税率很高 |
[26:07] | Saving a landmark buys us amazing p.r., | 拯救地标将给我们带来惊人的公众效益 |
[26:10] | Engenders goodwill in the community, | 会有良好的社会反应 |
[26:12] | Paving the way for future investment. | 为以后的投资之路做好准备 |
[26:14] | Plus, it’s a great place. | 另外 那个地方不错 |
[26:16] | Look, father, let me take you there and show you around. | 爸爸 就让我带你去参观那儿吧 |
[26:18] | I’ll make you a believer, I promise. what I believe | -我保证你会相信 -我所相信的就是 |
[26:20] | Is that you’ve betrayed my trust and wasted my time. | 你背离了我的信任也浪费了我的时间 |
[26:23] | This is a good move for bass indusies. | 这对拜斯家的产业是一个很好的转变的机会 |
[26:25] | I stand behind it. really? chuck bass stands behind it. | -我支持它 -是吗 恰克·拜斯支持它 |
[26:28] | what’s that worth? | 有什么值得你这样做 |
[26:30] | I gave people my word. they’re counting on me. | 我给了他们我的承诺 他们都依靠着我 |
[26:33] | Well, luckily, letting people down is your forte. | 很幸运 让别人失望是你的拿手绝活 |
[26:40] | Oh, man. | 兄弟 |
[26:42] | This has been great. bu look, I should go. | 真是好时光啊 但 我恐怕要走了 |
[26:45] | Look, i, uh, I’m tired, so… what about scattegories? | 那牌呢 不打了吗 |
[26:47] | Oh, I can’t believe I just used scattegories | 真不敢相信 我只用打牌 |
[26:49] | As an enticement. Well, next time. | -来诱惑你 -好吧 下次 |
[26:52] | W–uh, I mean, it’s late. | 我是说 现在在都这么晚了 |
[26:53] | You sure you just don’t wanna crash on the couch? | 你确定你不想在沙发上多躺一会儿吗 |
[26:55] | nah. no, it’s cool. | 不用了 |
[26:56] | Look, uh, nate, i… | 瞧 内特 我 |
[26:58] | I, uh, i-i know about how you’re living… at home. | 我知道你现在在家里的生活状况 |
[27:03] | Excuse me. what? it was a mistake. | -抱歉 你说什么 -这只是一个误会 |
[27:04] | I just thought we were supposed to meet at your | 我本来想我们今天会在你家里见面的 |
[27:06] | place today. But I saw the notice. | 但我看到那个通告了 |
[27:08] | wait, so you–so you broke into my home? | 等等 你擅自进入我家里? |
[27:11] | Well, no. I mean, there w– | 不是 我是说 |
[27:12] | There wasn’t really much to break into. It’s just, | 并不是真的擅闯 只是 |
[27:14] | you know, j-jenny and I wanted to help you. | 我和珍妮想帮你 |
[27:16] | jenny knows, too? Oh, so suddenly | 珍妮也知道了 所以 |
[27:18] | I’m the humphrey family’s favorite charity, huh? | 我突然成汉弗瑞家主要施舍对象了吗 |
[27:20] | No, no, it’s not like that. | 不 并不是那样的 |
[27:21] | No, look, you tell your dad I said thank you, | 听着 谢谢你父亲 |
[27:22] | and then I had to leave. nate Dan, | -我走了 -内特 -丹 |
[27:24] | we hang out at yale, | 我们只不过在耶鲁一起聊天 |
[27:25] | we played soccer once. so what? | 一块玩过一次足球而已 |
[27:27] | Just stay out of it. | 算不了什么 别再管那么多 |
[27:31] | I overheard the end of that conversation. | 我无意听到你们后面的谈话了 |
[27:36] | And I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:38] | I don’t know your dad, | 我并不了解你父亲 |
[27:41] | But from… | 但从 |
[27:43] | What I saw today, you deserve better. | 今天我所看到的 你应该得到更多 |
[27:52] | You say that… | 你这样说 |
[27:54] | But you don’t really know me. | 但你并不了解我 |
[27:56] | My father, on the other hand, has a lifetime of experience. | 另一方面 我爸爸有一辈子的经验 |
[28:00] | The man makes some good points. | 有的地方他说的对 |
[28:07] | Stay. | 留下 |
[28:10] | Please. | 好吗 |
[28:23] | Bart told me I could bring jonathan. | 巴特说我可以带乔那森来 |
[28:25] | But he told me there would be press here, | 但他说 会有媒体在这儿 |
[28:27] | And do I really want to come out in a national magazine? | 我真想全国性的杂志上出柜吗 |
[28:30] | He’s worried about his own image. | 他只是关心他自己的形象 |
[28:32] | I don’t think so. I think he’s trying to protect me. | 我不这么认为 我觉得他在试图保护我 |
[28:35] | Why–why are you so against him? I don’t know. | -你为什么这样针对他呢 -我不知道 |
[28:37] | Excuse me. serena, eric, would you guys mind | 瑟琳娜 艾瑞克 打扰了 你们介意 |
[28:39] | If our reporter asked you a few questions? | 我们的记者问你们几个问题吗 |
[28:41] | Honestly? sure. | -说实话 -没问题 |
[28:43] | So your mom told me how close-knit your family is. | 你们的妈妈说这个家庭亲密无间 |
[28:46] | Is there a particular memory that stands out? | 有没有什么特别的回忆 |
[28:48] | A birthday or christmas? | 像个生日派对或圣诞节之类的 |
[28:50] | she said what? | 她怎么说的 |
[28:51] | -Just that– um, -excuse me. I just need to–to borrow serena. | -只是 -打扰了 我找瑟琳娜有点事 |
[28:54] | You said we were a close-knit family? | 你说这个家亲密无间吗 |
[28:56] | I’ll bring her right back, | 我很快就会让她回来的 |
[28:57] | And I’ll tell you all about the wonderful time | 然后我会详细地告诉你们我们在摩加迪沙的 |
[28:59] | That we had in mustique. it was such fun. | 开心的时光 真的很有意思 |
[29:01] | Don’t you mean you and constantine? | 你是说你和康斯坦丁吗 |
[29:03] | Or did you forget, the same way | 你忘了吗 每次都一样 |
[29:04] | You forget to say good-bye to me | 你每次离开我和艾瑞克时 |
[29:05] | and eric every time you left? | 都忘了说再见 |
[29:07] | Serena, don’t do this. | 瑟琳娜 别这样 |
[29:08] | If you have issues with bart, fine, but don’t sabotage this. | 就算你对巴特不满 也别破坏这个聚会 |
[29:11] | What? i-i’m not doing anything. | 什么 我什么也没做啊 |
[29:14] | I thought we were just sharing memories | 我在分享亲密家庭的 |
[29:15] | Of a–what a close family we are. | 美好记忆 |
[29:16] | I remember this one time, um, when I was 11. | 记得我11岁那次 |
[29:19] | Eric and I wanted a white christmas. | 我和艾瑞克想要一个白色的圣诞节 |
[29:22] | Luckily, mom’s husband was a raging cokehead, | 很幸运 妈妈的丈夫是一个狂暴的瘾君子 |
[29:24] | So he left blow everywhere. oh, my god. | -当时他就抽大麻搞得到处都是灰 -天啊 |
[29:27] | It wasn’t everywhere–just on the smooth, shiny surfaces. | 并不是到处 只是一些光滑发光的表面 |
[29:30] | Was that, um, german klaus with a “k,” | 是那个开头是 K 的德国人克劳斯 |
[29:32] | Or was it danish claus with a “c”? | 还是那个以 C 开关的丹麦人克劳斯 |
[29:33] | I can’t ever remember which ones she actually married | 我都不记得她和哪一个结婚了 |
[29:36] | Or which she just decided | 或者她觉得哪一个 |
[29:37] | Were more important than her children. | 比她的孩子还要重要 |
[29:39] | You know what? I was–i was wrong. | 你知道吗 我错了 |
[29:42] | It’s not bart at all. it’s you. | 跟巴特无关 其实是你 |
[29:45] | Looks like the bass housewarming party | 看起来拜斯家的乔迁派对 |
[29:48] | Just got a little colder. | 有点冷场了 |
[29:50] | Serena’s walk down memory lane has her heading out the door. | 萨琳娜的美好回忆 让她这样离场 |
[30:08] | Bet’s off. | 打赌取消 |
[30:10] | But the game’s not over. | 但游戏还没有结束 |
[30:12] | I’m calling it on account of boredom. | 因为无聊 所以我叫停了 |
[30:14] | You were right. vanessa’s not worth playing with. | 你是对的 瓦内萨不值一玩 |
[30:16] | Maybe she is, maybe she isn’t. why the sudden change of heart? | 可能是 也可能不是 你为什么改变看法 |
[30:20] | Like I said, the whole thing is dull. | 就像我刚说的 很无聊 |
[30:23] | Pursuing vanessa is beneath us both. | 追着瓦内萨不放有失我们的身份 |
[30:26] | You think I’m going in for the kill. | 你觉得我会拿出杀手锏 |
[30:28] | You’re worried you’re gonna | 你担心你会输 |
[30:28] | Have to go through with what you promised. | 又不想做你所承诺的事 |
[30:31] | I’m not worried… about… that. | 我才不担心 那件事 |
[30:34] | Well, then what? | 那是为什么 |
[30:36] | Then… nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:38] | Just… forget it. | 就忘了它吧 |
[30:47] | I can’t believe serena did that in front of everyone– | 真不敢相信瑟琳娜在这么多人面前这样做 |
[30:50] | That reporter, all of these people. | 那么多记者 所有人的都在 |
[30:52] | Eric, my darling, you are always honest with me. | 艾瑞克 宝贝 你一直都是最诚实的 |
[30:56] | It isn’t true, is it? | 这不是事实 对吧 |
[30:58] | I know serena’s timing sucked, | 我知道瑟琳娜说的很不是时候 |
[31:01] | But she did pretty mh raise me all those years. | 但这些年 一直是她照顾我最多的 |
[31:04] | Oh… you just weren’t here, you know? | 你一直都不在这儿 你知道吗 |
[31:07] | I wasn’t that bad. | 我没有那么坏吧 |
[31:08] | Our ringtone for you was “since u been gone.” | 你的来电铃声我们用的就是 不辞而别 |
[31:12] | vanya the doorman | 是那个看门的人 |
[31:13] | Used to sign our permission slips from school. | 就经常在我们我离校申请上签字 |
[31:15] | Well, there was a lot going on in my life. | 我的生活中发生了许多事情 |
[31:19] | And I did the best I could, just like I’m doing now. | 我一直做到最好 就像我现在做的一样 |
[31:22] | Yeah, but now it’s like | 但现在就像 |
[31:23] | You want us to go from zero to brady in 60 seconds. | 你想我们在一瞬间接受你所安排的一切 |
[31:26] | We’re not there yet. | 我们还没有准备好 |
[31:27] | Oh, I know, but I just thought if– | 我就知道 我只是想如果 |
[31:30] | You don’t become a family | 我们不会因为这样告诉别人 |
[31:32] | just by telling people you are. | 我们是一家人而就是了 |
[31:34] | You become a family because you want to be one. | 只有我们想成为一家人才行 |
[31:40] | I–mm. I think mine’s carbonated. | 我想我的碳化了 |
[31:44] | Yours? | 你的怎么样 |
[31:53] | You’re still upset. | 你还是不开心 |
[31:55] | Well, like I said, I tried to help him, | 像是我之前说的 我想帮他 |
[31:56] | and then he bailed. | 但是他却不需要 |
[31:57] | So, you know, if he doesn’t want my help, | 所以 如果他不想要我的帮助 |
[31:58] | Then that’s–that’s fine. | 这也没关系 |
[32:00] | And being a friend means giving someone something they | 作为一个挚友就是要提供他所需要的东西 |
[32:03] | need even when they can’t ask for it, which you did. | 就算他们没有跟你提出来 但你还是做了 |
[32:06] | Right. i-i did that. so… | 嗯 我那样做了 |
[32:08] | it also means not giving up on them | 这也说明你没有抛弃他 |
[32:11] | When they say “no, thank you.” | 就算他说 谢谢 不用 |
[32:12] | I didn’t do that, and I’m not doing that. | 我没那么做 我也不想那样做 |
[32:14] | He wants to be alone. it’s his choice. | 他想独自闯荡 他自己选的 |
[32:16] | Good luck to him. | 祝他好运吧 |
[32:16] | Well, from what you told me, this thing is pretty intense. | 从你告诉我的来看 这很 |
[32:19] | I don’t know if he has anyone else in his life | 我不清楚他是不是还有另一个人 |
[32:21] | Looking out for him right now. | 现在正照顾着他 |
[32:24] | You really wanna be his friend, you need to be that person | 你如果真的想成为他的朋友 你就要这样做 |
[32:29] | I know I left my bag with my coat. | 我记得我我的包和衣服是放在一起的 |
[32:30] | Uld you just check again? no need. | -你能在查一下吗 -不需要了 |
[32:33] | Don’t tell me you took my purse by mistake. | 别告诉我你会错拿了我的包吧 |
[32:36] | Hardly. | 才不会 |
[32:38] | But then it wasn’t your bag I was after. | 但我想要的可不是你的包 |
[32:40] | Don’t you know | 这可是常识 |
[32:41] | Never to leave anything that valuable unattended? | 贵重物品千万不要没人看管 |
[32:43] | Oh, and I took the liberty of increasing your storage space. | 我释放了你手机的内存空间 |
[32:46] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[32:47] | Marcus and catherine are free | 马库斯和凯瑟琳终于可以安稳地 |
[32:49] | To live their sick little lives in peace, as am i. | 过他们恶心的小日子了 我也是 |
[32:52] | Now that you have nothing on me, you’re done here. | 现在抓不住我的把柄了吧 你完蛋了 |
[32:56] | Except one more thing. | 除了一件事 |
[32:58] | You may think you’ve discovered the hidden chuck, | 你可能觉得你真正认识了恰克 |
[33:00] | But you should know | 但你应该明白 |
[33:02] | He has no real feelings for you whatsoever. | 他无论如何不会对你有任何感觉的 |
[33:04] | It was all a little bet we made | 这只是我们之间的一个小赌注 |
[33:07] | To see just how gullible you could be. | 就是想看看你是不是很容易上钩 |
[33:10] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[33:12] | It was simple, really. | 真的很简单 |
[33:14] | Chuck wanted to get dan, and I wanted to get you. | 恰克要整丹 而我想整你 |
[33:18] | So are you telling me that chuck had his dad’s company | 那你是说恰克要他爸爸 |
[33:20] | Make an offer on the brooklyn inn | 收购布鲁克林的酒吧 |
[33:22] | In order to get back at dan? | 就是为了报复丹咯 |
[33:23] | Isn’t that a little convoluted, even for the two of you? | 对你们来说 是不是太复杂了 |
[33:26] | Real estate was just foreplay. | 有形资产只是前戏 |
[33:28] | Seducing and humiliating you was the ultimate goal. | 诱惑然后羞辱你 才是目的 |
[33:31] | Chuck didn’t hit on me once. | 恰克从来没有泡过我 |
[33:32] | Maybe what’s really going on here is that | 也许是 你受不了 |
[33:34] | you can’t stand that he might actually be | 恰克离开你 |
[33:36] | a good person when he’s not around you. | 就成为好男人的事实吧 |
[33:39] | I seriously doubt that. | 我可不信这些 |
[33:40] | What are you doing, blair? | 布莱尔 你在干嘛 |
[33:42] | Tying up some loose ends, | 快刀斩乱麻 |
[33:44] | Telling vanessa that she doesn’t mean anything to you. | 我正告诉瓦内萨 她对你不值一提 |
[33:47] | We were just playing chess, | 就像我们刚才下的棋 |
[33:48] | And she was another piece that you needed to knock over | 她只是你找到女王途中 |
[33:51] | On your way to take the queen. do you disagree? | 要吃掉的一个小卒子 不是吗 |
[33:58] | Guess i-i should’ve known. | 我想 我明白了 |
[34:06] | Good boy. what the hell was the point of that? | -好小伙 -刚才到底怎么回事 |
[34:09] | Well, you may not have seduced her, but | 你可能还没去勾引她 |
[34:10] | she seems pretty humiliated to me. | 她就好像觉得被我羞辱了一番 |
[34:11] | what are you saying? | 你说什么了 |
[34:14] | I’m saying… | 我说 |
[34:16] | I lost, you won. | 我输了 你赢了 |
[34:18] | I’ll be waiting in my room in one hour. | 一小时后 我在房间里等你 |
[34:20] | Come claim your prize. | 聆赏吧 |
[34:23] | Poor chuck bass. | 可怜的恰克·拜斯 |
[34:25] | You made your bet. now you have to lie in it. | 你打的赌 现在你得圆谎了 |
[34:37] | Dan, is that you? | 丹 是你吗 |
[34:41] | Are you talkin’ to me? you’re the only person here. | -你在跟我说话 -这就你一个人 |
[34:44] | Right, but that’s, uh, never stopped you before. | 但是我之前从没有为你停下来吧 |
[34:47] | I deserve that. | 这是我应得的 |
[34:49] | I haven’t started yet. | 我还没有开始啊 |
[34:50] | Fine. sit, pile it on. | 让暴风雨来的更猛烈些吧 |
[34:52] | my night couldn’t get any worse. | 我今晚不能再糟了 |
[35:03] | Coming to rub my nose in it? | 来挖苦我的么 |
[35:05] | falling for your line of bull… | 竟然轻信了你 |
[35:09] | Talk to vanessa already? | 已经和瓦内萨谈过了吗 |
[35:11] | Look, I know you have no reason to trust me. | 我知道 我没理由让你相信我 |
[35:13] | And you ain’t gonna be able to give me one, either, | 你也给不了我理由相信你 |
[35:15] | So you might as well go. | 所以你最好走开 |
[35:16] | look, I don’t care what you think about me. | 我不管你是怎么看我的 |
[35:18] | But I’m not giving up. I’m gonna save this place. | 但我不会放弃的 我要挽救这里 |
[35:21] | Try saving yourself first, kid. | 小崽子 你先救救你自己吧 |
[35:23] | I like to think I know people, but I was wrong about you. | 我觉得我看人很准 但是我错看你了 |
[35:41] | So what are you doing at nate’s anyway? | 你在内特家这里干嘛 |
[35:43] | Well, uh, nate and I are friends. | 内特跟我是朋友 |
[35:45] | At least, I hope we are. what about you? | 至少 我这么想 你呢 |
[35:48] | I just had to get out of my house, | 我得从家里出来走走 |
[35:51] | talk to someone. | 跟人说说话 |
[35:53] | Blair was busy. chuck is… chuck. | 布莱尔一直很忙 恰克做恰克的事 |
[35:59] | The only person I really wanted to talk to, | 唯一一个我想说话的人 |
[36:02] | I can’t anymore. | 又不能再说了 |
[36:04] | So I came here. | 所以我来这里了 |
[36:06] | Pretend I’m nate. | 当我是内特 |
[36:10] | What? pretend m– | -什么 -假装 |
[36:12] | Well, look, he pretended to be me, so it’s only fair. | 他假装过我 所以这样才公平嘛 |
[36:15] | Really? | 真的 |
[36:17] | My mom hosted this big party. | 我妈办派对 |
[36:21] | It as supposed to be about our new family. | 本该跟我们的新家庭有关 |
[36:24] | But it turns out, of course, it was for publicity. | 但是变成了公开作秀 |
[36:27] | So i-i blew up at her in front of everyone. | 所以我就当着大家的面扫了她的兴 |
[36:30] | And this whole time, | 一直以来 我认为 |
[36:32] | I was thinking that bart was the problem, | 巴特 是问题的所在 |
[36:34] | But i-i realized it’s all her. | 但我意识到都是她的问题 |
[36:37] | You ever think that your mom acts like she’s perfect | 你总是认为你妈妈表现很完美 |
[36:39] | Because she’s… | 因为她 |
[36:41] | She’s… too ashamed to acknowledge | 离完美已经 |
[36:44] | How far from it she’s really been? | 遥远到羞于承认 |
[36:47] | I thought you were pretending to be nate. | 我觉得你是要装内特的 |
[36:51] | Kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:56] | You–do you not think I’m right? | 你觉得我说错了吗 |
[36:58] | No, I’m–i mean, I’m sorry about everything. | 不是 我对发生的一切都很抱歉 |
[37:04] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[37:11] | They must have had me chipped while I was sleeping. | 他们肯定在我睡着时植入了追踪晶片 |
[37:17] | Hi, mr. bass. | 你好 拜斯先生 |
[37:18] | Hello, daniel. eric said you might be here. | 你好 丹 艾瑞克说你可能在这 |
[37:21] | I’d like to take you home, serena. | 我想带你回家 瑟琳娜 |
[37:22] | I should probably go, | 我是该走了 |
[37:24] | Test out some of… those theories of yours, | 试试你那些教条 |
[37:28] | See if they hold up. | 看能不能成立 |
[37:30] | I’m really glad you’re nate’s friend. | 我很高兴你是内特的朋友 |
[37:32] | He really needs someone like you right now. | 现在 他需要你这样的朋友 |
[37:59] | Hey. where is everyone? | 大家哪里去了 |
[38:03] | The party wasn’t the same after you left. | 你离开后聚会就变味了 |
[38:06] | Actually, I think it might’ve even stopped | 事实上 我认为就算你在这 |
[38:08] | While you were still here. | 聚会也应该停了 |
[38:14] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠一个你道歉 |
[38:16] | No, I’m the one who said things they shouldn’t have. | 不 我才是说了不该说的 |
[38:19] | No, not about that, about the 17 years that I wasn’t here. | 不是那件事 是我在17年里不在你身边 |
[38:23] | And I did put the men in my life before you guys. | 我把男人看得比你们重要 |
[38:26] | Well, it wasn’t all bad. | 没有那么糟 |
[38:29] | There was a brief period between klauses. | 有一段跟克劳斯的日子还不错啊 |
[38:32] | Don’t forget that, uh, weekend with sarkozy | 别忘了 和萨科奇一起度周末 |
[38:35] | When he made us go to euro disney. oh! | 他带我们去欧洲迪斯尼公园 |
[38:38] | I’m sorry I embarrassed you | 我很抱歉让你在 |
[38:40] | In front of a national magazine. | 全国性杂志面前丢脸 |
[38:42] | And I’m sorry I acted the way I did. | 我也很抱歉 我之前的表现 |
[38:44] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[38:45] | Well, our family is our family. | 我们家 就是我们家 |
[38:47] | That’s just who we are. | 我们就是这个样子 |
[38:49] | And I shouldn’t care who knows about it, and I don’t. | 我不该在乎谁想了解它 现在也不在乎了 |
[38:53] | Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change. | 如同季节更替 人们也有能力改变 |
[38:57] | It doesn’t happen very often, | 虽不常发生 |
[38:59] | But when it does, | 但是确会发生 |
[39:01] | It’s almost always right. | 而且总是正确的 |
[39:03] | You killed the story, didn’t you? I already put out the hit. | -你截住了报道 是吧 -我早就出手了 |
[39:08] | Sometimes it takes what’s broken Becoming whole again. | 有时可以 破镜重圆 |
[39:18] | What happened? sometimes it takes | -怎么了 -有时可以 |
[39:21] | Opening up to new people and letting them in. | 水乳交融 |
[39:23] | Hope you don’t mind, but we’ve, uh, we’ve got a lodger. | 希望你们不介意 我们有个房客 |
[39:25] | So I’ll make up the sofa? I’ll get the ice cream. | -我要在沙发上铺床咯 -我去拿冰淇淋 |
[39:28] | And I’ll get the guitar | 我去拿吉他 |
[39:29] | And the “songs of the ’80s” fakebook. I’m thinking wham! | 还有80年代的吉他谱 怀念威猛乐队啊 |
[39:33] | Uh, almost forgot– make yourself at home. | 差点忘了 就当自己家 |
[39:45] | But most times, it takes just one person | 但更多时候 变化只发生在 |
[39:49] | Who is truly afraid to show what they feel | 害怕表露美梦成真时 |
[39:52] | Getting an opportunity they never thought possible. | 真实情感的那一方 |
[40:02] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[40:04] | If you thought that was long, | 如果你觉得时间很久 |
[40:06] | You have no idea what you’re in for. | 你就完全不知身处何境 |
[40:40] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[40:41] | Say what? I’ll say anything. | 说什么 我什么都说 |
[40:46] | Say those three words you wanted me to say. | 说你想要我说的那三个字 |
[40:51] | “are you kidding?” | 你搞笑? |
[40:53] | Not quite. | 不对 |
[40:56] | Eight letters. three syllables. | 8个字母 3个音节 |
[40:59] | Say them, and I’m yours. | 说了 我就属于你 |
[41:01] | But I’m already yours, | 但我已经属于你了 |
[41:02] | And you’re ruining the mood with all this talk. | 而你老用这些话搅乱气氛 |
[41:04] | you can’t say it. | 你说不出口 |
[41:07] | You wanted it from me. I’m prepared to settle. | -却想让我说 -我准备好上垒了 |
[41:14] | Maybe I’m not. | 或许我还没准备好 |
[41:19] | Chuck bass, | 恰克·拜斯 |
[41:20] | I… | 我 |
[41:22] | Will never say those words to you. | 永远不会对你说那三个字 |
[41:25] | Then you will never have me. | 那你永远也得不到我 |
[41:32] | Is this because of vanessa? it was a game, chuck. | 因为有瓦内萨吗 那只是个游戏 恰克 |
[41:36] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[41:37] | Maybe I want to raise the stakes. | 或许我想增加筹码 |
[41:39] | Are you ready to play that game? | 你准备好了吗 |
[41:42] | I chased you for long enough. | 我追你够久的了 |
[41:44] | Now it’s time you chased me. | 现在是你追我的时候了 |
[41:49] | And some things never change. | 而有些东西永远不变 |
[41:53] | Let a new game begin. | 开始新游戏 |
[41:55] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | 八卦天后 |