时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | Your one and only source into the scandalous lives | 让你了解曼哈顿贵族 |
[00:05] | Of manhattan’s elite. | 丑闻的唯一途径 |
[00:06] | you confided in dan and even blair. | 你可以跟丹甚至是布莱尔推心置腹 |
[00:09] | -Everyone but me. -so that’s it? | -唯独排除我 -就这样了? |
[00:11] | We can’t even be friends? | 连朋友都不能做? |
[00:13] | we were never really friends, remember? | 不记得了么 我们从来都不是真正的朋友 |
[00:14] | Hope you don’t mind, but we’ve, uh, we’ve got a lodger. | 但愿你别介意 我们多了个房客 |
[00:16] | Make yourself at home. | 把这儿当自己家 |
[00:17] | Have you seen my sketchbook? | 你见到我的素描本了么? |
[00:19] | -Whoa, sorry! -Oh, my god. | 对不起! -天哪 |
[00:20] | Yale is your dream, | 耶鲁是你的梦想 |
[00:22] | And you deserve to go here more than I do. | 而你比我更应该去那 |
[00:24] | -you can’t share this. -We’ll find a way. | -你不能分享这个 -我们会找到办法的 |
[00:26] | I’m gonna give you a second chance. | 我会再给你一次机会 |
[00:27] | If you can tell me the fate of cecil the caterpillar, | 只要你能告诉我毛毛虫塞西尔的命运 |
[00:29] | I will go out with you. | 我就跟你出去 |
[00:30] | I just realized that i-i do know Aron | 我刚想起来到我认识艾伦 |
[00:32] | We went to summer camp together. we got married. | 我们一起参加了夏令营 还结了婚 |
[00:34] | There was a small ceremony with licorice rings. | 还有一个小的交换甘草戒指的仪式 |
[00:36] | You should do your own clothing line. | 你应该走你自己的路线 |
[00:38] | I can model them. Max will do some photos. | 我能做衣服的模特 马克斯会给他们拍照 |
[00:40] | That guy was taking advantage of you. | 那家伙在占你便宜 |
[00:41] | You are not my father, and you are not my brother, | 你既不是我爸又不是我哥 |
[00:44] | So why do you care so much? | 你这么在乎干嘛? |
[00:46] | Can I at least have my dress back? | 我能要回我的裙子么? |
[00:48] | You touch this dress, you will never set foot in here again. | 你敢碰这件衣服 就再也别想踏进这一步 |
[01:05] | Spotted at minh,jenny humphrey buying 16 yards of tulle. | 现场播报 珍妮·汉弗瑞买了16码的薄纱 |
[01:09] | But since when does eleanor waldorf | 但自从埃莉诺·霍道夫 |
[01:11] | Pay for her purchases with a penny jar? | 为她的存钱罐付钱开始 |
[01:13] | They say a stitch in time saves nine. | 她们定下没缝一针9便士 |
[01:16] | Will it save little j.? | 这些钱能够挽救小珍妮吗? |
[01:17] | We are going to blow them away. | 我们会把它们都销出去的 |
[01:20] | We better, otherwise I am so dead. | 最好是这样 不然我死定了 |
[01:23] | Dude, have you seen the time? | 美女 你看时间还够不 |
[01:25] | at least your brother and the lodger went to go see a movie | 足够你哥和那房客去看电影了 |
[01:27] | yeah, that’s nate avoiding me once again. | 是啊 内特又在躲着我了 |
[01:29] | He’s still acting like | 他还在那假装 |
[01:30] | He didn’t stick his tongue down your throat? | 他没把他的舌头伸进你喉咙里? |
[01:32] | yeah. ew. | 是滴 真恶 |
[01:33] | Well, amnesia doesn’t really happen till after sex with guys, | 上床后的男人们很少有健忘症的 |
[01:36] | So what’s his problem? | 他怎么了 |
[01:37] | I don’t know. he used to date vanessa? | 我不知道 他以前跟瓦内萨约过会 |
[01:39] | I’m dan’s little sister? too young? I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道是因为我是丹的妹妹还是太小 |
[01:42] | We don’t talk. | 我们不说话了 |
[01:42] | so what? after tonight you’ll be so famous.You’ll have ten nate archibalds | 那又怎么样 过了今晚你就成名了 |
[01:43] | You’ll have ten nate archibalds. | 要十个内特·阿齐布尔德都有 |
[01:46] | yeah, except I only want the one. | 可我只要这个 |
[01:48] | Okay, fine, then you have to make the move. | 好吧 那你得采取行动 |
[01:50] | That’s the only way it’s gonna work. | 那是你唯一的办法了 |
[01:52] | -Oh, my god. is that the time? -I told you. | -天哪 都这个时候了啊 -我早跟你说过 |
[01:54] | Okay, yeah. you need to sew way faster, | 好了 你得缝快点了 |
[01:55] | cause we are so screwed. cause ready or not, | 不然我们死惨了 不然来不及 |
[01:57] | We’re putting on a fashion show. | 把衣服拿去时装秀了 |
[02:00] | I just,i think they’re up | 兄弟 我觉得她们把门关上 |
[02:00] | to something, man, | 用的埃莉诺的私人东西 |
[02:01] | With their closed doors and this private thing for eleanor. | 是在玩的点什么花样 |
[02:04] | Jenny,she didn’t say anything to you? | 珍妮没跟你提过什么吗? |
[02:06] | Uh, no, no. but we haven’t talked much this week, so… | 没有 我们这周没说什么话 |
[02:09] | She seemed weirdly happy that we were leaving the house. | 我们要离开的时候她看上去贼开心 |
[02:11] | Like how much privacy does she really need | 就想看个《天桥骄子》 吃点披萨 |
[02:13] | To watch “project runway” and eat pizza? | 还需要多少私人空间似的 |
[02:15] | -Oh, oh. hold on a second. ooh, it’s jordan. -who? | -等等 是乔丹啊 -谁? |
[02:20] | The, uh, you know, the t.a. from yale. | 你知道的 耶鲁的助教 |
[02:24] | She was trying to get me a recommendation | 她在为我争取一封推荐信 |
[02:25] | You–you hooked up with her. | 你跟她搭上过的啊 |
[02:28] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. jordan. | 对啊 乔丹 |
[02:31] | Oh, it’s good to be nate. | 做内特感觉真不错啊 |
[02:33] | i had three professors read your stories. | 我让三个教授读了你的小说 |
[02:36] | -I’ll call you later -hey, that sounds like good news. | -迟点打你电话 -听上去是好消息啊 |
[02:38] | Good? no. | 好? 不好 |
[02:39] | it means she had the first one read it. | 那就意味着第一位教授读了之后 |
[02:40] | He didn’t like it. neither did the second, | 并不喜欢 第二位也是 |
[02:41] | And after the third, she probably just gave up. | 连碰三次壁后 她很可能已经放弃了 |
[02:44] | And why text before calling if you don’t need | 她发这短信意在询问是否要 |
[02:46] | To soften the blow? | 说的更明了了 |
[02:47] | or she was somewhere she couldn’t talk, | 或许她只是因为不方便说话 |
[02:49] | So she sent a text. | 只发了个短信 |
[02:50] | with an imagination like that, you should be a writer. | 有这样的想象 你应该当作家的 |
[02:54] | -Hey, where are you going? -i-i can’t concentrate on a movie right now. | -你去哪? -我现在没精力去看电影了 |
[02:57] | I-i-i gotta–i gotta go home and stare at my phone. | 我得回家守着我的电话 |
[03:00] | Maybe you could talk to jenny, figure out what’s going on. | 或许你能跟珍妮谈谈到底出什么事了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, sounds like a great idea. | 是啊 不错的主意 |
[03:08] | My father went to yale, | 我父亲上的是耶鲁 |
[03:09] | And I’ve wanted to go there ever since I was a little girl. | 而我从小也立志要进耶鲁 |
[03:11] | How nice. | 很好 |
[03:12] | So, serena, tell me about karl lagerfeld’s birthday party. | 瑟琳娜 跟我说说卡尔·拉格斐的生日派对 |
[03:15] | Oh, it–it was fun, | 很有意思 |
[03:16] | But did you know blair’s mother is a designer? | 你知道布莱尔的妈妈是位设计师么? |
[03:22] | You know, when dean berube suggested I meet with you, | 知道么 当伯鲁比院长向我介绍你的时候 |
[03:25] | I had no idea you would be such a delight. | 我根本不知道你是如此让人欢喜 |
[03:28] | Yes, thank you. bye. | 是的 谢谢 再见 |
[03:29] | oh, excuse me. my husband’s on his way out. | 抱歉 我丈夫要走了 |
[03:32] | Malchus, this is serena van der woodsen. | 马尔科姆 这是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[03:34] | good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[03:34] | Uh, hi, and best friend blair waldorf. | 你好 这是我的挚友布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[03:37] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:42] | What am I doing here? | 我在这干嘛 |
[03:43] | Liz and her husband are both prominent yale donors | 莉斯和她老公都是有名的耶鲁赞助人 |
[03:45] | And good friends with the dean. | 也是院长的好朋友 |
[03:46] | Well, just like their good friend the dean, | 就像他们的院长朋友一样 |
[03:47] | -They only have eyes for you. -come on, b., you can do this. | -他们之关注你而已 -得了B 你行的 |
[03:50] | Yale is your dream. | 耶鲁是你的梦想 |
[03:51] | Just stop cracking your knuckles. | -别在掰你的关节了 |
[03:54] | well, as pleasant as this has been,I’m afraid I’m going to have to run. | 今天很开心 不过 我恐怕得先走了 |
[03:57] | My husband’s off to his business dinner, | 和我的丈夫出去应酬下 |
[03:58] | And before I meet my friends from bryn mawr, | 在去见我布林马尔学院的校友前 |
[04:00] | I have to order room service for my daughter. | 我得给我的女儿预定客房服务 |
[04:02] | Oh no,She’s gonna be here by herself all night? | 不是吧 她得一个人在这呆一晚上? |
[04:05] | Oh, emma doesn’t mind. as long as she has her harry potter book | 艾玛不介意的 只要有哈利波特的书 |
[04:08] | And a bowl of ice cream, she’s happy as a clam. | 和一杯冰激凌 她会很安静的 |
[04:11] | Uh, no, blair will take her to a movie. | 不行 布莱尔会带她去看电影的 |
[04:14] | I-i would take her myself, | 本来我想带她的 |
[04:15] | But I’ve got something with my family, so… -why, emma would love that. | -但我家里有点事 -艾玛会喜欢的 |
[04:19] | You sure you don’t mind? emma, dear? | 你肯定你不介意? 艾玛 宝贝 |
[04:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:23] | Anything for the friends of dean berube. | 伯鲁比院长的朋友的事就是我的事 |
[04:29] | -Yes, mother? -serena’s friend… | -怎么了 老妈 -瑟琳娜的朋友… |
[04:33] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[04:34] | Yes, would like to take you to a movie. | 是的 想带你去看场电影 |
[04:35] | Oh, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[04:42] | This is gonna be fun. | 这一个会很有趣 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:53] | Hey. um, what are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[04:56] | Uh, I just had a meeting with the collector. | 我刚和收藏家们开了一个会 |
[04:59] | So did you figure out… | 你想到了… |
[05:00] | cecil the caterpillar. camp suisse. | 毛毛虫塞西尔 在瑞士野营 |
[05:02] | We got married and exchanged licorice rings. | 然后我们结了婚还交换了甘草戒指 |
[05:05] | -And you ate your five minutes after the ceremony. -yeah. | -你在仪式后的五分钟就食言了 -是啊 |
[05:06] | When did you finally remember? | 你后来什么时候想到的 |
[05:08] | Um, about the time you were speeding away with a girl | 就是有个女孩坐在你摩托车后座上 |
[05:11] | On the back of your motorcycle. | 然后你们俩飞奔而去的时候 |
[05:12] | Audra. yeah, she’s just a friend. | 奥德拉 她只是个朋友而已 |
[05:14] | No, I recognized you the moment you walked in the gallery. | 我可是在你走进展厅的刹那就认出你来了 |
[05:17] | No, you didn’t, but it’s okay. | 骗人 不过没关系 |
[05:19] | Some faces you don’t forget. | 有些面容让我不能忘怀 |
[05:21] | Um… you know, I have this charity gala. | 这有个慈善晚宴我要参加 |
[05:26] | It’s actually here, and I wouldn’t normally go, | 其实我并不经常来这种晚宴的 |
[05:28] | But my mom’s being honored and my brother’s out of town, | 可是我妈妈是特邀嘉宾 我弟弟又不在 |
[05:30] | And I’m rambling, but I was wondering… I’m late! I know. | -我又无所事事 可是我想 -我迟到了 |
[05:32] | I was thinking maybe we could, uh… mm. I’m sorry. | -我就想我们能不能 -对不起 |
[05:38] | Hey, uh, maybe in another nine years. | 再等个几年吧 |
[05:42] | What was that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[05:45] | Jenny, come on. the van is almost here. | 珍妮 快点 车快到了 |
[05:48] | Eleanor’s going to kill herself after tonight. | 今晚之后埃莉诺就该自杀了 |
[05:50] | I know. I just have a few more things to do. | 我知道 我还有几件事要做 |
[05:52] | Dan? | 丹 |
[05:54] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[05:57] | I spy with my little eye someone getting busted. | 我发现有人被抓个正着 |
[06:02] | Is my mom gone? | 妈妈走了吗 |
[06:04] | Yes. | 走了 |
[06:05] | So what kind of movies do you like? | 你想看什么类型的电影 |
[06:08] | Something where the animals sing or… | 那种动画片还是 |
[06:10] | Oh, sweet heaven. | 我的天啊 |
[06:12] | So muffy mcdonough’s been bragging | 玛菲·麦克多诺在炫耀 |
[06:14] | About how she’s gonna lose her virginity | 她将要如何告别处女生涯 |
[06:16] | ’cause she finally landed a date with the lacrosse captain. | 因为她终于和一个曲棍球队长在一起了 |
[06:19] | They call him “the de-virginator.” | 大家都叫这个队长 处女终结者 |
[06:21] | Oh, my god. stop your mouth from moving. | 天啊 你赶紧把嘴巴缝上 |
[06:23] | But now that I finally have the night away from mom and dad, | 现在我终于能离开爸妈过一夜了 |
[06:24] | We’ll see who’s first. | 看看谁是第一个吧 |
[06:25] | I’m saying t.t.f.n. to my you know what. | 我就是想和处女生涯告别了 |
[06:28] | Or maybe we’ll see how your mom feels | 你这样贱卖自己 |
[06:30] | About your little clearance sale, lohan. | 应该看看你妈妈是什么感受 罗翰 |
[06:32] | Please. I heard you talking about getting into yale. | 拜托 你不是想进耶鲁吗 |
[06:35] | Well, dean berube is, like, my uncle, | 伯鲁比院长 就是我的叔叔 |
[06:37] | So help me or | 所以你要么帮我忙 |
[06:38] | I tell him how you took me to a club | 要么我就告诉他你带我去酒吧 |
[06:39] | -And got me wasted. -rumor has it that lady b. | -让我堕落了 -传说B女士 |
[06:42] | ‘s been outfoxed by a young fox. | 被一只狡猾的狐狸骗了 |
[06:44] | Got a credit card, fake i.d., and I want bacardi and a boy. | 我有信用卡 假身份证 我要喝酒泡男人 |
[06:48] | This body’s open for business. | 我身体应该上上台面了 |
[06:50] | It seems only one ivory tower is being stormed tonight. | 似乎唯一的象牙塔也要经历风雨了 |
[06:57] | You quit eleanor’s? | 你从埃莉诺那辞职了吗 |
[06:58] | I had to. she was using me. | 我别无选择 她在利用我 |
[06:59] | Does dad know about it? no, of course dad doesn’t know. | 父亲知道吗 废话 他当然不知道了 |
[07:01] | What am I saying? you haven’t been shipped off to a convent yet. | 我说什么鬼话呢 你还没去过修道院呢 |
[07:04] | hey, dan, just take it easy. | 丹 冷静一下 |
[07:05] | Nate, look, I’m sorry, but this is none of your business. | 内特 这没你什么事 |
[07:06] | Dan, I promise I’ll tell dad everything tomorrow. | 丹 我保证明天一定告诉爸爸 |
[07:08] | I just–i really need tonight. I’ve worked so hard. | 今晚真的很重要 我一直在努力准备着 |
[07:11] | For–for what? what is this? | 准备什么 这是什么 |
[07:12] | Stop! we’re putting on a guerilla fashion show. | 别动 今晚我们自己办个非正式的时装秀 |
[07:16] | I don’t know what that means. | 我搞不明白 |
[07:18] | Okay. these dresses–i made them. | 这些衣服都是我设计的 |
[07:21] | And–and agnes and her friends are gonna model. | 爱格妮思跟他的朋友来当模特 |
[07:23] | Please, dan. tonight’s the one chance | 拜托 丹 今晚是我的机会 |
[07:25] | I have to show everyone what I can do. | 我要证明给大家看我的实力 |
[07:28] | Ivan, I swear if that van’s not here in ten minutes, | 伊万 我发誓要是十分钟之内车还没来的话 |
[07:31] | You’re not getting those photos of me. | 你就别想要那些我的照片了 |
[07:34] | Are we busted now or what? | 我们这是被监禁了 还是 |
[07:37] | Dan, please. I just need a few hours. | 丹 拜托了 就几个小时而已 |
[07:40] | Then I’ll tell dad everything. | 然后我就会跟爸爸全盘托出 |
[07:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | I, uh, i-i just need to think. | 我 我要想想 |
[07:58] | Well, you finally did it– | 你终于做到了 |
[08:00] | Made absolutely sure I’m never gonna get into yale. | 把我的耶鲁之梦彻底打碎了 |
[08:03] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:03] | Little emma–turns out she’s less holly hobbie | 那个小艾玛他可一点都不纯洁 |
[08:06] | And more jenna jameson. | 野性到谁都想不到 |
[08:06] | can you speak plainly? | 你说明白一点 |
[08:07] | She’s determined to become a woman on my watch, | 她现在成我旗下的人了 |
[08:10] | And if I don’t help pimp her out, she’s gonna | 要是我不给他介绍男人 他就要 |
[08:11] | Character-assassinate me to the dean. | 把我告发给院长 |
[08:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:13] | I thought she liked ice cream and magic. | 他不是只喜欢冰激凌跟魔法的小丫头吗 |
[08:15] | Next time leave the scheming to the experts. | 下回别让我碰上这种人 |
[08:18] | -What are those? -pictures from camp suisse. | -那是什么照片 -瑞士野营时照的相 |
[08:21] | Aaron dressed up as cecil the caterpillar. | 亚伦穿的跟毛毛虫似的 |
[08:24] | I bumped into him outside the palace. | 我在宫殿外面偶然碰到的 |
[08:26] | The guy gave you a ring pop when you were 6. move on. | 就是你六岁时给你戒指的人吧 继续说 |
[08:28] | It was licorice, and I was 8. | 是甘草戒指 而且我那时候8岁 |
[08:30] | Ancient, unimportant history. focus, serena. | 都是些无关紧要的旧事 说现在 瑟琳娜 |
[08:33] | You got me into this, and I’m not losing yale | 你把我带到这步的 我不想因为她 |
[08:35] | Because of that little tart’s libido. | 而丢了去耶鲁的机会 |
[08:37] | Why don’t you just occupy her for a while? | 那你就陪她一会呗 |
[08:39] | Take her to the charity gala. when you get there, | 带他去慈善晚会 你到那的时候 |
[08:41] | You can say you didn’t know how lame it would be. | 就说你不知道有那么无聊 |
[08:42] | Then it’s time for her to go home. you’re off the hook. | 到时候他就该回家了 你也就没事了 |
[08:45] | So I checked out “gossip girl,” | 我查了一下八卦天后 |
[08:46] | And I’m thinking we hit socialista before beatrice. | 我们先去索西亚里斯塔 后去比阿特丽斯 |
[08:51] | See what I’m dealing with? | 看到我的难处了吧 |
[08:54] | Emma, I was thinking, where is the glory | 艾玛 如果那些跟你睡觉 |
[08:58] | In bedding down with some dirty manhattan hipster | 还可能偷拍你的纨绔子弟在一起 |
[09:01] | Who’s probably filming you on the nanny cam? | 到底有什么值得炫耀的呢 |
[09:03] | You really want to make muffy jealous? | 你真的想让玛菲嫉妒吧 |
[09:06] | Have your flower plucked by one of the elite. | 让公子哥给你送花吧 |
[09:09] | And where would I find someone like that? | 我到哪里去找这种人啊 |
[09:13] | Luckily, we know the place. | 你不是有我们吗 我们知道 |
[09:16] | But you’re gonna have to pay a visit to my closet first. | 不过你得换身衣服 |
[09:30] | Sorry. thing about a cafe? people weirdly want service. | 对不起 这就是咖啡店 总有客人要招待 |
[09:33] | Come on, v., what– what am I gonna do? | 你说我现在怎么办啊 |
[09:34] | You gotta give me something here. | 给我支支招 |
[09:35] | she’s telling your dad tomorrow, | 他明天要告诉你爸爸吗 |
[09:37] | And whatever this whole fashion show thing is, | 不管这整个时装秀怎么样 |
[09:39] | It sounds like she put a lot of work into it. | 她似乎确实付出了很多心血 |
[09:41] | So we–we all just cover for her–you, me, nate? | 所以你我和内特就帮她打圆场吗 |
[09:44] | Don’t lump me with nate. he’s your friend. | 别把我和内特扯在一起 他只是你的朋友 |
[09:47] | Are–are we ever gonna talk about this? | 我们来说这件事吧 |
[09:49] | He was living there with no electricity, | 他住的地方没电 |
[09:50] | -No furniture– -you did the right thing. | -没家具 -你做的没错 |
[09:52] | Which is why you haven’t been to the loft since he moved in. | 然后你就从来没来过我家了 |
[09:56] | Just tell me. do you still have feelings for him? | 告诉我 你还喜欢内特吗 |
[09:58] | nate hates me. | 但内特恨我 |
[10:00] | That’s not what I asked. | 我是问你喜不喜欢 |
[10:01] | nate and I tried. it didn’t work. end of story. | 我们试过 不过不合适 所以算了吧 |
[10:04] | I’m just saying, if you like him, | 我是想 如果你喜欢他 |
[10:05] | You should tell him, ’cause nate is a good guy. | 你应该告诉他 因为他是个好人 |
[10:09] | It’s funny how you’re ready to condemn your sister, | 你老是说你妹妹这样不好那样不好的 |
[10:10] | But nate, who’s done some pretty questionable things, | 不过对内特这种干过好多坏事的人 |
[10:13] | Gets a free pass. I get she lied | 你却置若罔闻 就因为她撒谎了吗 |
[10:15] | no. no. it’s not about the lying. | 不是她撒谎的事 |
[10:17] | I-i don’t want her to get in trouble. | 我 我不想让她陷入麻烦 |
[10:19] | What if she’s about to make a huge, life-altering mistake, | 假如她正要犯的错要改变人生的 |
[10:21] | And I don’t stop her? | 我能不阻止她吗 |
[10:22] | Who’s about to make a huge mistake? | 是谁要犯一个大错吗 |
[10:31] | Well, what do we have here? | 我们为什么要来这里 |
[10:34] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 请允许我自我介绍 |
[10:38] | I’m chuck. | 我叫恰克 |
[10:39] | Bass. oh, my god. | 拜斯 上帝啊 |
[10:41] | I read about you on “gossip girl.” | 我在”八卦天后”上看到过你 |
[10:42] | You’re– you’re like the devil. | 你是个恶魔般的人物啊 |
[10:44] | Finally some truth in advertising. | 最终只有一部分是事实 宣传而已 |
[10:46] | Headed out, are we? | 我们出去吧 好吗 |
[10:47] | Serena, blair and I are going to the gala. | 瑟琳娜 布莱尔和我要去一个晚宴 |
[10:50] | Hope you’re coming? | 希望你也一起去 |
[10:51] | well, I’m all for company on a saturday night, | 周六晚上是我的交友之夜 |
[10:52] | But the only thing I like that aged is my scotch. | 但是在我这个年纪唯一爱的只是我的威士忌 |
[10:56] | What? it’s old people? | 什么 都是些老骨头吗 |
[10:58] | Blair told me it was all hot guys. | 布莱尔告诉我那里全是帅哥 |
[11:00] | Sounds to me like you’re being taken for a ride. | 听起来你是想搭个便车 |
[11:03] | Well, how about you take me for a ride instead? | 那我搭你的便车 好吗 |
[11:08] | Buckman, could you pass this to miss serena? | 服务生 你能帮我把这个转交给瑟琳娜吗 |
[11:13] | It was with the concierge. | 从酒店总台拿来的 |
[11:18] | Looks like you’ve just hooked yourself a bass. | 看起来你才真的是拜斯 |
[11:23] | You look beautiful. can we go now? | 你看起来很美 我们可以走了吗 |
[11:25] | Patience, love. | 耐心点 亲爱的 |
[11:27] | The sooner we get there, the sooner the jig is up. | 我们越早到那里越好 就越容易上钩 |
[11:30] | I’ll go check on the vestal virgin. | 我要去看下那个小处女 |
[11:33] | Left at the concierge, miss. | 留在总台的东西 小姐 |
[11:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | -Well-played, cecil. -she’s gone! | -好有创意 塞西尔 -她已经走了 |
[11:45] | -Who? -who do you think? emma! | -谁 -你认为还有谁 艾玛 |
[11:48] | Jenny, you should wait for dan. | 珍妮 你应该等下丹 |
[11:49] | No, there’s no time. this is my one chance I have | 不 没时间了 这是我唯一的机会 |
[11:52] | To prove that I can be a designer. | 来证明我可以成为时装设计师 |
[11:53] | Otherwise it’s back to being little j. at constance, | 否则只能做回小珍妮 |
[11:55] | Except worse this time, | 除非这次弄砸了 |
[11:56] | because everyone’s gonna know I failed. | 那么每一个人都会知道我失败了 |
[11:57] | And since when are you so worried? | 还有你什么时候这么变得这么担心我的 |
[11:59] | You haven’t spoken two words to me all week. | 你一整周也没和我说几句话 |
[12:02] | Careful, guys! those are couture! | 伙计 小心点 那些都是很高级的衣服 |
[12:05] | Hey, why do you keep eating those pot brownies? | 为什么你一直吃这些罐装核仁巧克力饼 |
[12:07] | You know sugar makes you spaz. | 你知不知吃甜食会让你变笨的 |
[12:09] | jenny, come on. | 珍妮 听我说 |
[12:10] | I mean, you know it’s complicated. | 我是说 你知道这很复杂 |
[12:12] | Do you care about me? prove it. | 你关心我吗 证明给我看 |
[12:15] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[12:18] | Maybe I should drive. | 或许我该来开车 |
[12:25] | Okay, guys, come on! | 伙伴们 加油 |
[12:26] | This train wagon is on the move! | 货车出发啦 |
[12:29] | Is that nate? | 那是内特吗 |
[12:30] | Hey! hey, stop! | 停下 |
[12:33] | Stop! | 停下 |
[12:35] | Wow. a real limo. | 真的是一辆豪华轿车 |
[12:37] | This is so perfect. | 这太完美了 |
[12:39] | Uh, by the way, my name is– | 顺便说下 我的名字叫 |
[12:41] | Let’s not ruin it with talking. | 我们不要说这些坏了气氛 |
[12:44] | Fine. | 好的 |
[12:45] | Spotted– bass taking the bait… | 现在报道 拜斯带着诱饵 |
[12:48] | Straight to business then. | 开始干正事吧 |
[12:49] | Jailbait, that is. | 那可是未成年少女 |
[12:54] | Text him. I’ve texted him six times. | 发短信给他 我已经给他发了六条了 |
[12:56] | Well, text him again before he screws that girl | 再给他发一遍 在他对那女孩下手前 |
[12:58] | And any other chance that I had of getting into yale! | 我还有别的机会去耶鲁大学吗 |
[13:00] | I put out an a.p.b. | 我已经发不止一条公告 |
[13:01] | On “gossip girl” | 在”八卦天后”上 |
[13:02] | With emma’s facebook picture on it. | 放上了艾玛在facebook上的头像 |
[13:03] | Every girl in manhattan will be on the lookout. chuck! | 在曼哈顿地区的每一个女孩都会看到 恰克 |
[13:06] | You! what did you do with her? | 你 你对她做了什么 |
[13:09] | Hey! she assaulted me, demanded I deflower her. | 是她强迫我的 她要求我对她下手 |
[13:13] | Oh, limos and virgins, your specialty. | 豪华轿车和处女 你擅长做的事 |
[13:15] | Just so you know, while there are few things | 你就知道这一点点 我觉得好像有圣灵 |
[13:18] | I consider sacred, the back of the limo is one of them. | 他也在车的后座看着呢 |
[13:22] | When she realized | 当她意识到她不能勾引到 |
[13:22] | she couldn’t ride this thoroughbred, | 这种受到过良好教育的人 |
[13:23] | She bolted. | 她逃走了 |
[13:24] | Last time I saw her, she was heading in a cab downtown. | 我最后一次见她 她正在市区打车 |
[13:26] | Hey, is just texted me– she said the bartender at 1oak | 刚发短信给我 说她在橡树酒吧 |
[13:29] | Says e. boardman just used her credit card there. | 说艾玛.波德曼刚在那刷过信用卡 |
[13:31] | She didn’t waste any time. come on. | 她真是不浪费一点时间 我们走 |
[13:32] | I can’t go. I have my mom’s thing. | 我不能走 我妈妈那边还有事 |
[13:34] | What? no! you’re coming. | 什么 不 你也要来 |
[13:36] | you owe me, both of you! | 你欠我的 你们两个 |
[13:38] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[13:51] | Jenny, what are we doing here at the palace? | 珍妮 我们来这宫殿做什么 |
[13:54] | This is the new york philanthropic society’s | 这是纽约博爱协会的 |
[13:56] | -Annual gala. -I know. | -周年纪念晚会 -我知道 |
[13:57] | I’m no fashion expert, but shouldn’t the people | 我不是时尚专家 但是来这里 |
[13:59] | Seeing your show be, like, | 看你的秀的人 |
[14:00] | not friends with my mom? | 不应该是像我妈朋友们那样子的吧 |
[14:03] | We’re looking for financial backers. | 我们在寻求融资 |
[14:05] | Everyone is gonna be here tonight– | 今晚每一个名人都会来这 |
[14:06] | Fortune 500 c.e.o.s, | 财富五百强企业的CEO |
[14:08] | lvmh, ppr, hearst. | 路易·威登 PPR 赫斯特公司 |
[14:09] | We’re looking for people with money who can get us press. | 我们在寻找可以赞助我们发行的人 |
[14:13] | Well, looks like you’ve done your homework, but– | 看来你已经胸有成竹 但 |
[14:15] | I have. sometimes the ends have to justify the means. | 是的 有时要达到目的得用点手段 |
[14:18] | Here. I pulled you a suit on the way out. | 这里 我给你拿了一件外套 |
[14:23] | It would really mean a lot to me if you stayed. | 如果你留下会对我意义重大 |
[14:41] | I don’t see her. | 我没有看见她 |
[14:43] | I’ll talk to the bartender. | 我去问下酒保 |
[14:46] | You have to admit, the licorice ring was sweet. | 你必须承认 那个甘草戒指很甜蜜 |
[14:48] | Look, even if you’re just being literal, | 就算你一直文绉绉的 |
[14:50] | I don’t want to hear another word about your albatross | 我也不想再听到任何孔已己般的话 |
[14:52] | Until we find mine. | 直到我找到我的那一份 |
[15:01] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[15:05] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[15:07] | Look. | 看 |
[15:13] | Looks like you got nailed, just not in the way you wanted. | 看起来你成功了 但不是你想要的方式 |
[15:16] | Give me time. | 给我一些时间 |
[15:17] | Serge and I were just moving the party over to his place. | 瑟吉和我正要从舞会去他家 |
[15:19] | “serge”? honestly, | 瑟吉? 恕我直言 |
[15:21] | how tacky are you? | 你怎么能这么没有教养 |
[15:22] | -Okay, you guys, let’s go. come on. -serena! | -小伙子 我们走 来吧 -瑟琳娜 |
[15:25] | -Hey, you should have called. -scott, hey. | -你应该提前预定 -斯科特 |
[15:27] | Don’t worry. I have a table for you. | 不要担心 我给你留了位子 |
[15:28] | wait! wait! no! | 等一下 不 |
[15:30] | Get out of my–stop her! | 别挡我 拦住她 |
[15:33] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[15:35] | Excu–ew! | 让一下 靠 |
[15:54] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[15:56] | Excuse me, miss. | 不好意思 小姐 |
[15:58] | Can I have your name, please? | 您尊姓大名 |
[16:00] | Uh, yeah, it’s erica. erica van der woodsen. | 艾莉卡·范德·伍德森 |
[16:03] | Sometimes they leave off the “a.” | 有时候他们不写那个”a” |
[16:06] | My–my parents are the, uh, the guests of honor. | 我的父母是特邀嘉宾 |
[16:08] | Oh. okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:13] | What am I doing? | 我在搞什么 |
[16:17] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[16:19] | Hi, mrs. bass. | 你好 巴特夫人 |
[16:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[16:27] | I didn’t, uh, I didn’t know you were receiving an award. | 我先不知道是你得奖了 |
[16:30] | It’s really… | 这真是 |
[16:32] | Uh, really… it’s really great. | 太棒了 真的太棒了 |
[16:34] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | Um, honestly, I hate being the center of attention, | 其实我不想成为瞩目的焦点 |
[16:38] | But, um… so, um, who are you here with? | 不过 呵呵 你和谁一起来得呢 |
[16:41] | -Oh, well, uh… -she’s with me. | -那个 -她和我一起的 |
[16:44] | Oh! yeah, my mom couldn’t make it, and, um, | 我老妈来不了 |
[16:46] | She asked me to fill in, so I invited jenny. | 就让我来了 然后我叫上了珍妮 |
[16:48] | Oh, that is so sweet. have you seen serena? | 你母亲太好了 你们看到瑟琳娜了么 |
[16:52] | -No, I haven’t, actually. I’m sorry. -okay. | -没列 不好意思 -好吧 |
[16:55] | Do you want to get something to drink? | 想喝点什么么 |
[16:56] | yeah, that’d be great. thank you. | 想啊 口都干了 谢谢 |
[16:58] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[17:00] | My god, you’re shaking. | 老天 你在发抖 |
[17:02] | Yeah, I didn’t–i didn’t know that lily and bart | 恩 我不知道是莉莉和巴特得奖了 |
[17:04] | Were getting an award, and I’m about to ruin the night | 我还准备大闹这个宴会 |
[17:06] | Of–of people who’ve only ever been nice to me, nate. | 内特 他们都曾对我那么的好 |
[17:09] | Then just forget about it. | 别想了 |
[17:10] | You don’t have to go through with it. | 你不那样做就可以了 |
[17:11] | There are other ways. | 想想其它法子 |
[17:12] | no. have you not heard anything I’ve said, nate? | 不 你听我说话了吗 内特 |
[17:13] | This is it. tonight’s all I have. | 只有这样 今晚背水一战 |
[17:15] | nate, I don’t even know… | 内特 我都不知道 |
[17:32] | You kissed me again. | 你又吻我了 |
[17:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:36] | So does that mean you don’t regret last week? | 这表示你没对上星期的事后悔么 |
[17:39] | I guess not. | 我想是吧 |
[17:41] | Jenny, whatever you decide, I’m with you. | 珍妮 不管你做什么 我都支持你 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:57] | Move! | 让开 |
[18:00] | I lost her out front in the crowd of identical couples. | 我认错了人 跟丢了 |
[18:02] | Their cab is probably halfway to serge’s by now, | 估计他们开得再慢 |
[18:05] | -If she even waits that long. -she’s not answering her phone. | -也快到瑟吉那了 -她还是不接电话 |
[18:07] | well congratulations, s., for ruining my future again. | 很好 恭喜你瑟琳娜 再次毁了我的未来 |
[18:10] | -Me? -I’m sorry. who came up with the idea | -我? -不好意思 谁出了这个馊点子 |
[18:12] | Of me babysitting my way into yale? | 说让我靠当保姆进耶鲁的? |
[18:14] | You wouldn’t have had another chance with the dean | 这是你和院长建交的唯一机会 |
[18:16] | -If it hadn’t been for me. -oh, right, you’re such a celebrity. | -只有我可以帮你 -是吧 你真好啊 |
[18:19] | “miss van der woodsen, your pillows are being fluffed | 范德·伍德森小姐 你真是太善解人意了 |
[18:21] | In the v.i.p. section.” | 无比周到 |
[18:22] | kittens, please. I found her table. | 美女们 消停会 我找到她了 |
[18:24] | You’re behind the plot, bass. she already left. | 你是罪魁祸首 拜斯 她已经走了 |
[18:27] | The bartender says she’s in the corner booth. | 酒保说她就在角落那 |
[18:33] | E. boardman? elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白? |
[18:37] | That’s not emma. that’s her mother, | 那不是艾玛 那是她老娘 |
[18:39] | -And that’s not her father. -oh, my god. | -那可不是她老爹 -我滴天 |
[18:42] | It seems the saying’s true– | 古人云 有其母必有其女 |
[18:44] | Like mother, like daughter. | 看来是真的 |
[18:46] | Or is it the other way around? | 还是说有其母必有其女么 |
[19:00] | Oh, she’s cool. don’t worry. | 自己人 没事 |
[19:02] | This is stewart. he’s in love with me. | 这是斯图尔特 他喜欢我 |
[19:05] | Uh, isn’t he gonna get fired for this? | 他会因此被炒吗 |
[19:09] | Yeah, well, he was gonna quit anyway | 会 反正他也准备辞职 |
[19:12] | To be a professional gamer. | 去做职业玩家 |
[19:14] | Oh, I have to check on the models. | 我得去检查下模特 |
[19:17] | Stewart, take this. | 斯图尔特 给你这个 |
[19:19] | Do not do anything gross to my friend. | 不许欺负我朋友 |
[19:27] | If you’d just come to me sooner– | 你该早点来的 |
[19:30] | Never mind we don’t know where she is. | 现在别说她在哪了 |
[19:31] | We don’t even know what she’s doing. | 我们连她在搞什么都不知道 |
[19:32] | I know, dad. I’m sorry. i-i just– | 其实我知道的 对不起 我只是 |
[19:33] | -She’s still not picking up. -did you try nate? | -她还是不接电话 -打给内特试试 |
[19:34] | -I did already. his phone’s off. -oh, I should’ve known better. | -我打了 他关机了 -我就知道 |
[19:39] | I should never have trusted her. | 我压根不该相信她 |
[19:41] | -What? -spotted at the palace-. | -什么 -宴会现场播报 |
[19:44] | nate archibald and little j. | 内特·阿齐布尔德和小珍妮 |
[19:45] | -What is it? -um, “gossip girl.” they’re at the palace. | -怎么了 -八卦天后上说他们在宴会上 |
[19:49] | Let me see. there’s nothing to see. let’s just go. | -让我看看 没啥好看的 快走吧 |
[19:51] | Let’s get out of here now. | 快去找她 |
[19:53] | We hear lonely boy’s b.f.f. still carries a torch for nate. | 貌似寂寞小子的红颜知己还对内特余情未了 |
[19:57] | If she finds out about little sister, | 如果她知道了她小妹的那些事 |
[19:59] | Wonder who’ll get burnt. | 谁会先暴走呢 |
[20:07] | Come–come on. you’re a cab. do that weaving thing. | 开快点成不 你会不会开车啊 |
[20:10] | Dad, dad, dad. it’s okay. we’re gonna find her, all right? | 老爸 没事的 我们会找到她的 好吗 |
[20:13] | At least she’s with nate. he’ll watch out for her. | 起码还有内特在那 他会管住她的 |
[20:14] | He couldn’t have known about this, right? | 他也被蒙在鼓里 不是么 |
[20:15] | -I gotta think nate would’ve said something. -don’t be so sure. | -我肯定内特说了她的 -别那么肯定 |
[20:19] | Nate didn’t know. he would never keep that from us. | 内特不知道 不然肯定会告诉我们的 |
[20:21] | We don’t know what nate would do, vanessa. | 我们不知道内特想干嘛 瓦内萨 |
[20:23] | His morals are questionable at best. | 现在看来他的人品还有待观察 |
[20:26] | Who–who would’ve thought that he’d date both you | 谁会想到他同时钓着你和 |
[20:29] | And a certain lady? | 另一个女士 |
[20:31] | And by “lady,” I mean older, | 另一个人 我是说那大妈 |
[20:33] | and by “date,” I mean– | 勾引 我是说 |
[20:34] | -What’s he talking about? -nothing. | -他在叨叨些啥 -没啥 |
[20:37] | What is up with you? what happened to, | 你怎么了 发生了什么 |
[20:39] | “if you like him, tell him. | “如果你喜欢他 就告诉他 |
[20:40] | nate’s a good guy”? | 内特很不错” |
[20:40] | Are you saying–you’re saying you do like him? | 你是说 这么说你真的喜欢他 |
[20:42] | Are you saying that he’s not a good guy? | 这么说他不是那么好咯 |
[20:46] | Sounds like you still like him. | 听起来你依然喜欢他 |
[20:49] | Is that jenny? | 是珍妮吗 |
[20:53] | No, it’s–no, it’s jordan, | 不 是乔丹 |
[20:55] | The t.a. from yale who will have to wait. | 那个耶鲁的助教 让她再等等 |
[20:59] | Come on. you gotta be kidding me! | 开快点 你不会开车吗 |
[21:01] | You’re letting the mister softee truck pass us? | 老爷小卡车都比我们快 |
[21:03] | Come on. here. | 给你 |
[21:05] | Dad, that’s a $1. | 老爸 那是一块钱 |
[21:10] | Whoa. are you sure jenny’s here? | 你确定珍妮在这吗 |
[21:11] | – Yeah. -what is this? | -是的 -这在干嘛 |
[21:12] | A private party, sir. | 这是私人派对 先生 |
[21:13] | if you’re not on the list, | 如果你们不在名单上 |
[21:14] | I’m afraid I can’t let you in. | 恐怕不能进去 |
[21:15] | I’m just here to find my daughter, so– | 我只是来找我女儿 所以 |
[21:17] | Rufus? what are you doing here? | 鲁弗斯 你来干嘛 |
[21:20] | -I-it’s fine. -okay. | -没事 -好的 |
[21:23] | I’m–i’m gonna go look for nate. he’s taller and easier to spot. | 我去找内特 他很高 容易找点 |
[21:26] | I’m gonna look for jenny. | 我去找珍妮 |
[21:28] | Thanks. uh… | 谢谢 |
[21:30] | But–well–is jenny okay? I saw her earlier. | 不过 珍妮没事吧 我刚看到她了 |
[21:32] | -What–what’s going on? -I was about to ask that myself. | -怎么回事 -我也想问自己这个 |
[21:35] | -Rufus. -bart, hello. | -鲁弗斯 -拜斯 你好 |
[21:39] | I need to find my daughter, | 我要找我女儿 |
[21:41] | So if you see her, hold onto her, would you? | 如果你们看到她 看住她 好么 |
[21:45] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[21:52] | What? I didn’t invite him. | 怎么撒 我没请他来 |
[21:56] | Let’s go get a drink. | 搞点喝的去吧 |
[21:59] | Thank you, god, so much. I won’t let you down. | 感谢上帝阿拉真主 我不会让你们失望的 |
[22:05] | Chuck’s seeing if the doorman knows emma’s guy. | 恰克去问看门人是否认识艾玛的朋友 |
[22:08] | Why? who cares about him? | 为什么 谁在乎他啊 |
[22:10] | Blair, no. | 布莱尔 别这样 |
[22:12] | This poor little girl’s mother is having an affair. | 这个可怜的小女孩的妈妈有外遇 |
[22:13] | No wonder she’s acting out. | 难怪她会有这样的行为 |
[22:15] | So? This is my golden ticket. | 那又怎样 这可是我的金票啊 |
[22:17] | You are not blackmailing that woman to get into yale. | 你不能靠勒索那女人来进入耶鲁 |
[22:19] | Serena, open your eyes! this is a sign from god. | 瑟琳娜 睁大眼睛吧 这是天兆啊 |
[22:22] | -He wants me to do this. -This family needs help. | -这是上天的旨意 -这个家庭需要帮助 |
[22:25] | Well, no argument there. | 这没什么好争的 |
[22:26] | they’re even more screwed up than yours. | 她们的家事比你的更糟糕 |
[22:27] | So humbert humbert’s name is serge grodanz. | 这位亨伯特·亨伯特的名字是瑟吉·戈洛丹兹 |
[22:30] | His father plays tennis at the club. | 他爸爸常去俱乐部打网球 |
[22:32] | I know where his building is. let’s go. | 我知道那地方在哪 走吧 |
[22:34] | I’m going over there. | 我要去那边 |
[22:36] | You know, I’m–i’m late for the gala. | 你知道我得去赴宴 已经迟到了 |
[22:37] | My mom’s texting me. | 我妈妈发短信催我呢 |
[22:39] | look,do whatever you want, blair, | 瞧 布莱尔 你做什么都行 |
[22:40] | But please save emma first. | 但请你先救救艾玛吧 |
[22:44] | Fine. we’ll save | 好吧 我们会的 |
[22:45] | Little red riding hood from the big bad wolf. | 从大灰狼口里救出小红帽 |
[22:47] | But after that, it’s bulldog, | 但之后就是大恶狗啦 |
[22:48] | bulldog, rah, rah, rah! | 乌拉 乌拉 乌拉 |
[22:50] | I’m trusting you. | 我相信你 |
[22:53] | You have any bright ideas? | 你有什么好主意吗 |
[22:55] | As a matter of fact, one. | 事实上 有一个 |
[23:08] | Dan. hey. | 丹 |
[23:14] | Whoa. what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:15] | what am I doing? what are you doing? | 我干什么 那你在干什么 |
[23:17] | Or is this not you with my 15-year-old sister? | 还是说这不是你和我那15岁的小妹妹 |
[23:19] | Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, just calm down. | 好吧 冷静点 |
[23:22] | We took you into our house, nate. | 内特 我们让你住进我家 |
[23:24] | Look, dan, it’s not like I planned on it, all right? | 丹 瞧 这不是我计划好的 行吗 |
[23:26] | Okay, things just happen. I’m sorry. | 好吧 事情就这么发生了 我很抱歉 |
[23:28] | Come on. she’s a sophomore. I’m a senior. | 她上高二 我上毕业班 |
[23:31] | Don’t act like I’m some creepy older guy. | 别说得好像我是让人不寒而栗的学长 |
[23:32] | No, you’re the guy who traded sex for money. | 不 你是那种卖身的家伙 |
[23:38] | Oh, my god. vanessa. | 天啊 瓦内萨 |
[23:40] | It’s amazing I don’t want you with my little sister. | 我不想让你和我妹妹在一起很不错 |
[23:42] | Okay, look, I’m sorry I didn’t say anything about jenny, okay? | 瞧 很抱歉没和你说珍妮的事情 |
[23:45] | But you have no right to judge me. | 但你没资格评价我 |
[23:51] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[23:52] | Look, I don’t even know. she went off to find agnes. | 我也不知道 她去找爱格妮思了 |
[23:54] | Do you want me to come help you find her? | 想让我来帮你找她吗 |
[23:56] | no, I don’t want your help. | 不 我不要你来帮忙 |
[23:57] | I want you to pack up your stuff and get out of our house. | 我要你收拾东西从我们家滚出去 |
[24:07] | Emma, open up. | 艾玛 开门 |
[24:09] | Emma? I know you’re in there! | 艾玛 我知道你在里面 |
[24:12] | Go away! serge is in the bathroom, | 走开 瑟吉在浴室里 |
[24:13] | And when he gets out, | 等他出来后 |
[24:14] | There’s gonna be one less virgin around here. | 这附近又会少一个处女了 |
[24:16] | I do have to admire her determination. | 我真不得不钦佩下她的决定了 |
[24:18] | I’m not letting muffy lose hers before me. | 我不会让玛菲先我一步的 |
[24:20] | -She beats me in everything. -Tell her to check “gossip girl.” | -她什么都赢我 -跟她说看看八卦天后 |
[24:23] | Emma? do you have your phone? check “gossip girl.” | 艾玛 你带手机了吗 看看八卦天后 |
[24:26] | It’s important. | 有重要事件 |
[24:28] | Look, I already told you, nothing’s gonna–what?! | 瞧 我告诉你了 什么都不会…什么 |
[24:34] | It says, “muffy’s muff gets stuffed.” does that mean– | 上面说”玛菲的小山洞被填了” 这是说 |
[24:38] | That little muffy took her first steps as a woman? afraid so. | 小玛菲先行一步成为女人了 恐怕是的 |
[24:41] | She lost her virginity and her “gossip girl” cherry | 她在同一晚失贞了还首次出现在 |
[24:44] | In the same night? but how did she get on “gossip girl”? | 八卦天后上 但她是怎么登上去的 |
[24:47] | It pays to have connections. | 当然是金钱关系了 |
[24:48] | Emma? come here, my little princess. | 艾玛 来啊 我的小公主 |
[24:53] | What? who are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[24:56] | Now I feel violated. come on. | 现在我觉得被侵犯了 走吧 |
[24:59] | Piece of advice– lose the tulip. | 小小建议下 把郁金香扔了吧 |
[25:04] | Hey, it’s aaron. leave a message. | 这是艾伦 留言吧 |
[25:06] | Oh, if this is serena, that girl at the hotel today– | 如果是瑟琳娜 今天在宾馆的那女孩 |
[25:09] | Not what you think. I mean, not my girlfriend, | 不是你想的那样 就是 不是我女友 |
[25:12] | If that’s what you thought, | 如果你是那样想的话 |
[25:13] | ’cause I don’t have a girlfriend, and I’m rambling. | 因为我没有女友 我还在闲逛呢 |
[25:16] | So, uh, if this isn’t serena, leave a message. thank you. | 那么 如果不是瑟琳娜 留言吧 谢谢 |
[25:20] | Um, okay, that was the worst message I have ever heard… | 好吧 这是我听过的最差劲的信息 |
[25:25] | Or the best. | 或者是最好的 |
[25:26] | Um, I was just calling to thank you for the ring, | 我只是想谢谢你 关于那个戒指 |
[25:30] | But somehow I am finding myself | 但不知怎的我发现我想 |
[25:33] | Wanting to give you another chance. | 再给你一次机会 |
[25:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:39] | Are you calling for aaron? | 你是打来找艾伦的吗 |
[25:41] | Yeah. hi. who’s this? | 是啊 你好 你是谁 |
[25:43] | Tamara. aaron’s in the bathroom. | 塔玛拉 艾伦在浴室 |
[25:45] | Do you wanna wait, or– | 你想等等吗 还是… |
[25:45] | No! uh, no, no. just– just tell him, um… | 不 不 不 只要 只要告诉他 |
[25:50] | No, just–don’t– don’t tell him anything. | 不 只要别 别告诉他 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:55] | Cecil, you got me again. | 塞西尔 你又难倒我了 |
[26:00] | Nate, where are you going? | 内特 你去哪 |
[26:02] | Jenny, I’m sorry. I gotta go home. | 珍妮 对不起 我要回家了 |
[26:04] | Your brother’s here, and he knows. | 你哥哥在这 他知道了 |
[26:06] | wait. what? | 等等 什么 |
[26:06] | Yeah, he saw us kissing on “gossip girl.” | 嗯 他在八卦天后上看到我们亲吻了 |
[26:08] | He’s here with your dad. | 他和你爸爸都在这 |
[26:09] | my–no, my dad’s here? | 我 不 我爸爸也在啊 |
[26:10] | Jenny, come on. the models are ready, | 珍妮 来吧 模特都准备好了 |
[26:12] | and we gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[26:13] | No, no, no. my dad and my brother are here. | 不 不 我爸和我哥都在这 |
[26:14] | good. | 挺好啊 |
[26:14] | So they can see how amazing you are with their own eyes | 这样他们就能亲眼看到你的才华有多棒了 |
[26:16] | Instead of reading it in the papers tomorrow. | 不用明天才在报上看到 |
[26:18] | -I mean, it’s not like he’s going to kill you twice. -okay. | -我是说 他不会杀你两次的 -好吧 |
[26:21] | Wait. please. nate, please, don’t go. | 等等 求你 内特 求你了 别走 |
[26:24] | I really need you here. please. | 我真的需要你 求你了 |
[26:37] | Good evening. may I have your attention, please? | 晚上好 请安静 |
[26:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:43] | As head of the new york philanthropic society, | 作为纽约慈善机构的领头人 |
[26:47] | Presenting this award is my favorite duty. | 颁奖是我最爱的职责 |
[26:50] | Please join me in congratulating lily and bart bass. | 请和我一起祝贺莉莉和巴特·拜斯 |
[26:59] | -Did you find her? -no. | -你找到她了吗 -没有 |
[27:01] | Lily and bart bass have funded the construction of clinics | 莉莉和巴特·拜斯捐资在赤道几内亚 |
[27:05] | And hospitals in equatorial guinea, | 以及斯里兰卡修建诊所 |
[27:07] | Sri lanka– | 和医院 |
[27:11] | My apologies. there seems to be | 很抱歉 看来好像 |
[27:13] | Some sort of technical difficulty. | 出了点技术问题 |
[27:16] | oh, god. | 天 |
[29:00] | It looks great. | 看起来不错 |
[29:01] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[29:05] | Oh, my god. vanessa! | 天啊 瓦内萨 |
[29:10] | Vanessa, wait! | 瓦内萨 等等 |
[29:10] | Here, here, here, jenny, jenny. | 别 别 珍妮 珍妮 |
[29:11] | stop. no, just– | 别去 别 只要… |
[29:13] | -It’s not your place, okay? -no, I have to say something. | -这没你的事情 好吗 -我得说点什么 |
[29:15] | No, no. stop. I shouldn’t have done that. | 不 不 别 我不该那么做的 |
[29:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:17] | -Jenny. -vanessa! | -珍妮 -瓦内萨 |
[29:18] | Looks like it’s bros before hos for little j. | 看来对小珍妮来说亲情要比私情重要呢 |
[29:21] | Who knew that when her loyalty kicked in, | 谁知道当她的忠诚插进来时 |
[29:23] | Nate would be kicked out? | 内特会被踢出局呢 |
[29:32] | J humphrey designs! backers are welcome–whoa. | 珍妮·汉弗瑞设计 欢迎资助 |
[29:36] | Get your groping hands off of me, creep. | 把你的臭手拿开 你这恶心人 |
[29:39] | I cannot believe your sister. | 真不敢相信你妹妹 |
[29:40] | She’s taken it to a whole other level. | 她竟把整个事情弄成这样 |
[29:42] | Yeah, yeah, she has. | 是啊 她确实这样 |
[29:44] | She’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 她一定在这儿某个地方 |
[29:46] | I’ll check the lobby. | 我去前厅看看 |
[29:54] | You might be upset, but the truth is, | 你可能很不安 但事实是 |
[29:55] | This wasn’t how you wanted to lose your virginity. | 这并不是因为你有多想给出你的童贞 |
[29:57] | And which venue would you suggest, perhaps? | 你觉得什么地方才合适呢 |
[30:07] | Chuck, I know it wasn’t easy | 恰克 我知道让八卦天后 |
[30:09] | Getting “gossip girl” to post that bogus report. | 报出那条假新闻有多不容易 |
[30:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:13] | For you, anytime. | 对于你 随叫随到 |
[30:16] | I think your little virgin’s making a break for it. ugh! | 我想你的小处女要溜走了啊 |
[30:22] | Emma. emma! wait. | 艾玛 等等 |
[30:26] | Aren’t you done? you won– | 你够了吗 你赢了 |
[30:28] | You, muffy, my mom. | 你 玛菲 我妈妈 |
[30:29] | I’m the only loser. | 我是唯一一个输掉的 |
[30:31] | You still don’t get it. | 你还是没搞明白 |
[30:33] | Having sex for the first time shouldn’t be | 你的第一次不应该是 |
[30:34] | Part of a competition to beat muffy the lacross-titute. | 和玛菲这样的人的一场比赛 |
[30:38] | It should be with someone you love. | 应该是和一个你所爱的人 |
[30:42] | Was your first time with someone you love? | 你的第一次是和你所爱的人吗 |
[30:46] | Yes. it was. | 对 |
[30:49] | And honestly… | 老实说 |
[30:50] | There are better ways of getting your mother’s attention. | 要吸引你母亲的注意有更好的办法的 |
[30:53] | I told you, this is about muffy. | 我告诉过你 这都是关于玛菲 |
[30:55] | I wrote the book on distracted, self-centered mothers. | 我写过关于母亲的分心和自私的书 |
[30:58] | My mom has never met a single one of my teachers. | 我妈妈从来就没有和我的老师见过面 |
[31:01] | She regularly forgets my birthday, | 你从来记不得我的生日 |
[31:03] | And she only comments on my appearance | 只有当她想批评人时 |
[31:05] | When she has something to criticize. | 才会对我的长相做出评价 |
[31:07] | But you’re perfect. | 但你完美无瑕啊 |
[31:10] | True, and that’s why I finally realized | 对啊 这就是最后我发现 |
[31:13] | It wasn’t about me… | 这一切都不是因为我的原因 |
[31:15] | The same way it’s not about you. | 当然这也不是你的缘故 |
[31:18] | My mom always says when we come to the city, | 我妈妈常说 当我们来到这个城市 |
[31:21] | We’re gonna hang out and do mother-daughter things. | 一起做很多母女该做的事情 |
[31:24] | It never happens. | 可我们从没做过 |
[31:27] | So tell her that. | 那就告诉她 |
[31:31] | And… can you try to avoid the serges of the world? | 还有 你能试着躲开这个世界的嘈杂吗 |
[31:34] | Thanks, by the way. | 谢谢 顺便提一下 |
[31:36] | That guy was pretty gross. | 那个家伙可真恶心 |
[31:38] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[31:43] | Uh… hello? | 喂 |
[31:47] | Hey, jordan. uh, no, no. no, no, it’s not too late. | 乔丹 不 不 不 不迟 |
[31:50] | Uh, yeah. i-i saw that. the three professors. | 是 我看到那三位教授了 |
[31:58] | No, i-i know what anemic means. | 不是 我知道贫血是什么意思 |
[32:01] | Uh, all right, well, thank you. thank you for trying. | 好的 谢谢 谢谢你帮我这个忙 |
[32:04] | I appreciate it. okay. | 非常感谢 好 |
[32:10] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[32:11] | Um… no. no, not really. | 不 其实并不太好 |
[32:15] | No, don’t– don’t worry about jenny. | 别为珍妮担心了 |
[32:17] | She’ll probably get in some trouble | 因为扰乱舞会 |
[32:18] | For disrupting the event, but honestly, | 她可能会惹些麻烦吧 不过说实话 |
[32:20] | I think everyone in there was kind of relieved. no, I know. | -这里每个人都轻松了一番 -我知道 |
[32:23] | Jenny will be fine. | 珍妮会没事的 |
[32:24] | Jenny will be great, because jenny always does | 珍妮会很好的 因为她总是会 |
[32:26] | What she has to do to get what she wants. | 为达目的不择手段 |
[32:31] | I don’t follow. | 我没怎么听明白 |
[32:32] | Tonight my sister alienated everyone in her life. | 今晚我妹抛弃了她生命里的所有人 |
[32:36] | But tomorrow she’s gonna be in “the new york times.” | 但明天她就会上《纽约时报》 |
[32:39] | I just can’t help but wonder | 我只是情不自禁地想 |
[32:40] | If she’s the one with all the guts in the family. | 她是不是我们家里最自私的人 |
[32:43] | Hey, where is this coming from? | 你这是从哪儿听说的啊 |
[32:48] | Nowhere. nowhere. I’m sorry. | 没有 对不起 |
[32:50] | The humphreys already spoiled your mom’s night. | 汉弗瑞家已经破坏了你妈妈的夜晚 |
[32:51] | I don’t wanna spoil yours, too. | 我可不想再来破坏你的 |
[32:53] | No, I don’t care about this night. I care about you. | 别这么说 我不在乎这个晚上 我在乎你 |
[32:55] | Tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[32:59] | Uh… I’m not gonna get into yale | 我想我不能去耶鲁了 |
[33:02] | Or probably any other school with a decent writing program. | 或者其它有明确写作规划的学校了 |
[33:05] | No, dan, that is not true. | 不 丹 那不是真的 |
[33:06] | no. I gotta go find my dad. | 算了 我得去找我爸爸 |
[33:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:21] | Do you realize what time it is? | 你知道现在是什么时候了吗 |
[33:23] | And look at that dress. | 看那件衣服啊 |
[33:25] | You expect me to believe you went to the movies in that? | 你以为我会相信你穿着那套衣服去看的电影吗 |
[33:29] | Mom, please don’t. this isn’t her fault. | 妈妈 别这样 这不是她的错 |
[33:30] | bed now. | 睡觉去 |
[33:33] | Bed! | 睡觉 |
[33:38] | Mrs. boardman, before you say anything you’ll regret– | 鲍德曼夫人 在你说一些让你后悔的话之前 |
[33:40] | What was your plan– take my daughter clubbing | 你的计划是什么 带我女儿去疯 |
[33:42] | And hope she’d plead your case to the dean? | 想让她为你在院长面前说好话吗 |
[33:44] | I have some bad news for you, miss waldorf. | 我有一些坏消息给你 霍道夫小姐 |
[33:47] | From what I’ve seen, you’re not yale material. | 就我所见的 你根本就不是上耶鲁的料 |
[33:51] | Oh, you haven’t seen anything yet. | 你还没看到这个呢 |
[33:53] | Tell me, did you have a nice time | 告诉我 你和你布林莫尔学院的朋友 |
[33:55] | -With your bryn mawr friends? -what is that supposed to mean? | -在一起是不是很开心 -那是什么意思 |
[33:57] | Here. let me lend you my phone. | 我最好借我的电话给你看看 |
[33:59] | You’ll be needing it to make a call to new haven. | 你可能要用它打个电话到纽黑文 |
[34:01] | Mom, this isn’t blair’s fault. | 妈 这不是布莱尔的错 |
[34:02] | I told you to go to bed. | 我告诉过你去睡觉 |
[34:03] | blair was only trying to help me. | 布莱尔是来帮助我的 |
[34:05] | You’re lecturing me? | 你在给我说教吗 |
[34:06] | No wonder I don’t want to spend time with you. bed! right now! | 难怪我不想和你在一起 睡觉去 就现在 |
[34:17] | You were saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[34:19] | Just… | 只是 |
[34:25] | Your daughter is a great girl. | 你女儿很优秀 |
[34:28] | You should pay more attention to her. | 你应该多给她一些注意 |
[34:32] | Soon it’ll be too late. | 再不久就太迟了 |
[34:45] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 打扰了 女士 |
[34:47] | Um, did you see a girl come out? | 你有看到一个女孩出来吗 |
[34:48] | She had a blue shirt and dark, curly hair? | 她穿着件蓝色衬衫和一头黑卷发 |
[34:50] | -Jenny. -dad? dad, let go of me. | -珍妮 -爸爸 放开我 |
[34:52] | Let go of me, dad. I’m trying to find vanessa. | 放开我 爸爸 我要找瓦内萨 |
[34:54] | I hope you’re proud of yourself. | 真希望你会以你自己为荣 |
[34:57] | You know what? I am. | 你知道吗 我确实很自豪 |
[34:58] | Because honestly, I achieved everything that I wanted. | 因为老实说 我已经得到了所有我想要的 |
[35:01] | Jenny, you can’t just go through life | 珍妮 你不能这样 |
[35:03] | Not caring about who you hurt. | 不管自己伤害的人 |
[35:04] | Dad, I already have 32 missed calls on my phone, okay? | 爸爸 我这儿已经有了32个未接电话了 |
[35:07] | And those people aren’t calling to tell me how mad they are | 他们不是打电话来指责我破坏别人的派对 |
[35:09] | That I ruined their party. they’re calling to tell me | 有多疯狂 他们是来告诉我 |
[35:11] | That they like my designs, and they want to meet me. | 有多喜欢我的设计 想约我 |
[35:13] | Well, those people are not your father, | 那些人不是你的父亲 |
[35:15] | And speaking for him, I have never been more disappointed. | 说到他 我从来没有这样对你失望过 |
[35:18] | Hi. hi there. I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 你们好 不会影响你们吧 |
[35:22] | Jenny, I think you owe lily an apology. | 珍妮 你现在应该给莉莉赔个不是 |
[35:24] | No, really. | 不用 说真的 |
[35:25] | he’s right. Lily, I’m–i’m really sorry. | 他说得对 我很抱歉 莉莉 |
[35:29] | Well, honestly, it wasn’t the evening I expected, | 说实话 这的确不是我预想的场面 |
[35:31] | But it was amazing. | 但棒极了 |
[35:34] | The whole thing was inspired. | 这场秀很有创意 |
[35:40] | Okay, I’m just gonna wait over here for a moment. | 好了 我还是回那边儿呆一会儿 |
[35:42] | If you think you’re getting away with this tonight, | 你要是觉得你今天晚上小有成果 |
[35:44] | You are deadly wrong. | 那可就大错特错了 |
[35:45] | It’s too late. It’s done. | 现在说也没用 做都做完了 |
[35:49] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 没错 |
[35:50] | Officer, if you’re looking for the person responsible | 警官 如果你要找今晚大闹筵席的人算账 |
[35:52] | For tonight, this is her. | 她在这呢 |
[35:54] | – Dad! – Rufus. | -爸爸 -鲁弗斯 |
[35:57] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是真打算这么对我吧 |
[35:59] | You’re giving me no choice. | 是你逼我的 |
[36:00] | It’s her number all over the polaroids. | 满天飞洒的卡片上都有她电话 |
[36:06] | Miss, I’m gonna have to take you to the station. | 小姐 请你跟我到警察站去一趟 |
[36:09] | We’ll call your parents from there. | 到了我们会联系你的家长前来 |
[36:11] | He is my parent– the one getting me arrested! | 他就是我家长 想让你抓我的人 |
[36:14] | Officer, my name is lily bass, | 警官 我是莉莉拜斯 |
[36:15] | and I was the one being honored this evening, | 今晚的宴会是为我举行的 |
[36:17] | and my husband also owns this hotel, | 同时我的丈夫是这家酒店的所有者 |
[36:19] | And we won’t be pressing any charges. | 我们不打算追究责任 |
[36:23] | Makes my job easier. | 那我就省事了 |
[36:26] | Lily, this is none of your business. | 莉莉 这与你无关 |
[36:28] | I am saving you from making a terrible mistake. | 我是在阻止你铸成大错 |
[36:33] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:35] | You guys figure it out. | 你们自己解决吧 |
[36:37] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[36:38] | Poor jenny–all that glamour almost led to the slammer. | 可怜的珍妮 身着时装却差点套上囚服 |
[36:42] | But what will the morning bring? | 但翌日清晨会发生什么呢 |
[36:50] | Figured you’d be back at the family manor. | 貌似你回故园来了 |
[36:55] | Is this the new minimalism? | 新简约主义装饰风格吗 |
[37:00] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[37:01] | What do you think? I told you we were in trouble. | 你觉得呢 我告诉过你情况不好 |
[37:04] | You didn’t tell me it was this bad. | 你没说过有这么糟 |
[37:07] | Then again, if it drove you to brooklyn, | 那好 如果你上了布鲁克林 |
[37:08] | I guess I should have known. | 我就会听说了 |
[37:09] | Brooklyn’s over. | 布鲁克林的梦碎了 |
[37:10] | I’m going to stay with my mom. | 我回去跟我妈住 |
[37:11] | Don’t be so dramatic. you’re coming with me. | 别闹 跟我走 |
[37:12] | No. I’m not. | 不 我不去 |
[37:20] | B., it’s time to get up. | B 该起床了 |
[37:23] | There are other schools besides yale–like princeton. | 除了耶鲁还有别的大学啊 普林斯顿呢 |
[37:26] | Princeton is a trade school. there’s only yale. | 普林斯顿是商贸大学 我只要耶鲁 |
[37:30] | Well, I’m proud of you for not succumbing | 我为你的坚定不移 |
[37:33] | To your baser instincts. | 的本性感到骄傲 |
[37:35] | Hey, even though you might not get into yale, | 反正就算你不去耶鲁 |
[37:37] | At least this way you won’t go to hell. | 也有的是地方要你 |
[37:42] | Blair waldorf’s phone. | 找布莱尔·霍道夫吗 |
[37:44] | Y…yes, dean berube. she–she’s right here. | 对 是的 是伯鲁比院长 请稍等 |
[37:46] | -What? no! -yes. | -什么 不 -是的 |
[37:48] | Dean berube. what a surprise. | 伯鲁比院长 真是惊喜 |
[37:51] | Miss van der woodsen? you have a visitor. | 范·德·伍德森小姐 有人想见你 |
[37:55] | Yes. | 好的 |
[38:03] | So, uh, I was thinking you, me, assorted breakfast pastries. | 我想 你和我 可以组团来顿早饭 |
[38:08] | How many pastries exactly? | 有几个团员呢 |
[38:10] | Is it just you and me, or is the entire harem coming along? | 只有你和我 还是你的整个后宫都来 |
[38:13] | Yeah, I want to explain yesterday. | 对了 我是要解释一下昨晚的事 |
[38:15] | Look, aaron, the rings were sweet, | 艾伦 彩铃说得很甜蜜 |
[38:17] | But I thought about it, | 但我仔细想了想 |
[38:18] | And I don’t really want to date someone who has a posse. | 有候补女友团的男士就算了 |
[38:22] | – A posse? – Well, in our last two encounters, | -候补女友团 -我们最后两次的两次会面 |
[38:25] | You’ve been with two different girls. | 你跟两个不同的女孩子在一起 |
[38:27] | Well, one–one was a friend. | 一个是朋友 |
[38:28] | So you’ve said. | 随你怎么说 |
[38:30] | And the other one was… | 另一个 |
[38:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:36] | No, i-i could explain who tamara is | 我可以解释特玛拉的事 |
[38:38] | And why she was at my apartment last night. | 还有她为什么昨晚在我这 |
[38:41] | The fact is, either you feel something here or you don’t. | 事实上不论你有没有感觉到 |
[38:43] | If you want an excuse not to give this a shot, that’s fine. | 如果你听了我的解释能原谅我 |
[38:47] | But ever since you walked into the gallery last week, | 但是自从你上周走回车库 |
[38:48] | I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you. | 我就无时无刻不在想你 |
[38:52] | I even dug up my old camp stuff. | 我甚至还把以前的帐篷翻出来了 |
[38:55] | so did i. | 我也是 |
[38:56] | Is it too weird to think that maybe fate brought us | 要是我说命运让我们重逢 |
[38:58] | Back together again? | 会不会太俗了 |
[39:00] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[39:02] | But romantic, too. | 但也很浪漫 |
[39:07] | Hey, you know what? forget breakfast. | 你知道吗 我们忘了早餐的事 |
[39:10] | I’ve waited nine years. I think that merits dinner. | 我已经等了九年 不介意改吃晚餐 |
[39:12] | You didn’t eat that ring, did you? | 那个戒指你没有吃了吧 |
[39:13] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[39:15] | Good. it’s nine years old. | 太棒了 它已经九岁了 |
[39:17] | Wait. you kept yours? | 等等 你的你还留着吗 |
[39:21] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[39:24] | Oh, my god. emma told the dean that I’m the one person | 老天 艾玛告诉伯鲁比院长无论如何 |
[39:28] | Living or dead that she’d most like to have dinner with. | 她最想共进晚餐的人是我 |
[39:30] | And he said that yale | 他还说耶鲁大学 |
[39:33] | Could really use a girl like blair waldorf. | 需要布莱尔·霍道夫这样的女孩 |
[39:34] | Oh, b., I’m so happy for you. | B 我真为你高兴 |
[39:43] | Hey, I was just about to wake you. | 我正打算叫你 |
[39:46] | Your, uh, sister stomped out of here | 你的 妹妹 离家出走了 |
[39:47] | At about 6:00 this morning, | 大概时间是早上六点 |
[39:48] | So it’s just the 2 of us. | 所以现在只有我们两个 |
[39:50] | Did you sleep in that last night? | 你昨晚睡着了吗 |
[39:51] | I didn’t sleep, actually. | 说实话没有 |
[39:52] | I was up all night | 我整晚都醒着 |
[39:53] | Finishing this story for noah shapiro. | 写诺拉夏皮罗那个故事的结尾 |
[39:56] | The guy from “the paris review”? which story? | “巴黎评论”那个人吗 什么故事 |
[39:58] | The one about chuck bass. | 关于恰克·拜斯的 |
[40:03] | You said you couldn’t write that story. | 你说你不能写那个的 |
[40:04] | No, I could always write it. I chose not to. | 不是 我什么时候都能写 关键是我不想 |
[40:07] | Dan, just because jenny | 丹 就因为珍妮 |
[40:08] | Dad, look, | 爸爸 你瞧 |
[40:09] | The morning after my little sister stages | 你不该在我的妹妹上演了一出 |
[40:11] | A fashion show that all of new york city | 第二天一早整个纽约城都会 |
[40:13] | Will be talking about is not the time | 议论纷纷的时装秀的时候 |
[40:15] | For the “slow and steady” speech. | 给我做”稳扎稳打”的演讲 |
[40:17] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[40:18] | I-i tried it your way. | 我 我按你说的做过了 |
[40:21] | I wish I could get the two of you to understand | 我希望你们能明白 |
[40:23] | That success, people praising you, it goes away. | 成功 成名 |
[40:26] | And when that day comes, | 那时都会烟消云散 |
[40:29] | If you don’t like who you are, you’re done. | 连你自己都不喜欢自己 你就一败涂地 |
[40:32] | Well, I guess that’s a chance I’m willing to take. | 但我还是想抓住这个机会 |
[40:35] | Dan, please. I have to worry about you now? | 丹 求你了 我现在连你也要担心了吗 |
[40:38] | It’s gonna be all I can do to try and reach jenny. | 我现在唯一要做的就是就是联系珍妮 |
[40:43] | It’s a little late for that, dad. | 晚了点 爸爸 |
[40:44] | I-i think you need to look in her room. | 你 你来看看她的房间 |
[41:55] | S. and b. are headed for yale. | S和B准备向耶鲁进发 |
[41:57] | Nate’s headed out of town, and dan’s headed for trouble. | 内特急于离开城里 丹即将大难临头 |
[42:02] | As for little sister jenny, | 至于小妹妹珍妮 |
[42:04] | She’s nowhere to be seen. | 无人知道她的踪迹 |
[42:08] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | 八卦天后 |