时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gossip Girl here | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | Your one and only source | 你了解曼哈顿贵族 |
[00:04] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 丑闻的唯一途径 |
[00:07] | Blair, ever since you walked into the gallery last week, | 布莱尔 自从你上周走入了美术馆开始 |
[00:09] | I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you. | 我对你的思绪就绵绵不断 |
[00:10] | Is it too weird to think | 我禁不住的想 |
[00:11] | That maybe fate brought us back together again? | 或许是命运让我们重聚 |
[00:13] | I was up all night finishing the story for noah shapiro. | 我熬了一晚上写好了给诺亚·夏皮罗的小说 |
[00:15] | The guy from “the paris review”?Which story? | 就是那巴黎文摘里的? 哪篇小说 |
[00:17] | The one about chuck bass. | 是关于恰克·拜斯的那篇 |
[00:18] | You said you couldn’t write that story. | 你不是说你写不来那故事的么 |
[00:19] | No,I could always write it.I-I chose not to. | 不 我能写 只不过不想 |
[00:21] | You should do your own clothing line. | 你应该走你自己的服装路线 |
[00:22] | I can model them.Max will do some photos. | 我能做它们的模特 马克斯能拍照 |
[00:25] | If you think you’re getting away with this,you are dead wrong. | 你要觉得这次能躲过惩罚 你错大了 |
[00:27] | It’s too late.It’s done. | 太晚了 已经完了 |
[00:50] | You’re in for a real treat,son. | 儿子 你有口福了 |
[00:52] | I even amazed myself with this bolognese. | 我在意大利面方面的造诣真是太好了 |
[00:54] | I’m amazed at how calm you’re acting. | 我对你的表现很吃惊 |
[00:56] | Your 15-year-old daughter’s moved in | 你15岁的女儿搬到 |
[00:57] | With her crazy model friend. | 她疯模特朋友那去 |
[00:59] | And with the model’s mother,whom I met today for lunch. | 我今天约了模特的妈妈吃饭 |
[01:03] | Granted,Agnes’s mother is more Courtney Love than June Cleaver, | 她同意了 爱格妮思她妈比较像考特尼·洛夫 |
[01:07] | But she’s a committed parent, | 但她是个有责任心的家长 |
[01:08] | And she’s gone through similar phases with Agnes. | 她向爱格妮思求证到了相同的话 |
[01:11] | She promises to call every day,so Jenny’s safe. | 她承诺每天都来电话 珍妮是安全的 |
[01:14] | You’re gonna act like you’re cool with it | 你就装出你无所谓的样子 |
[01:15] | So she chooses to come home instead of being forced. | 让她自愿回家而不是被逼的 |
[01:18] | Well,that’s,that’s risky,but I like it | 那样 那样有点冒险 但我喜欢 |
[01:21] | -I hope it works. -Yeah. | -但愿能成功 -是啊 |
[01:24] | So you ready for the best sauce ever? | 准备好品尝最好的酱汁了么 |
[01:25] | Uh,you know,actually, | 其实 |
[01:26] | I can’t stay.I’m gonna meet Shapiro,and I know | 我不能待这儿 我得去见夏皮罗 我知道 |
[01:28] | You don’t agree with me writing a story | 你不赞成我写 |
[01:30] | About Chuck and his mother– | 关于恰克和他母亲的事 |
[01:31] | I don’t believe in using other people to get what you want. | 我不赞成利用别人来得到你想要的 |
[01:33] | Well, Shapiro loved the story. | 夏皮罗喜欢这个故事 |
[01:35] | He’s writing me the recommendation for Yale. | 他会为我写耶鲁大学的推荐信 |
[01:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[01:40] | I’m happy for ya. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[01:42] | I’m happy for you and your sister both. | 我为你和你妹妹都感到高兴 |
[01:46] | Well,I’m glad you’re a musician | 老爸 我很庆幸你是个音乐家 |
[01:48] | And not an actor,dad,cause our family would have starved. | 而不是个演员 不然我们全家得饿死了 |
[01:51] | Save me some cold pasta? | 帮我留点意大利米面 |
[01:54] | I’ll leave it on the stove for you. | 我会帮你留在炉子里 |
[01:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:01] | Though it seems like just yesterday | 一切还恍如昨日 |
[02:03] | Serena and I were 8 and playing dress-up | 还记得我和瑟琳娜八岁的时候 |
[02:05] | In my mother’s vintage manolos, | 偷穿妈妈的莫罗鞋打扮自己的样子 |
[02:06] | My 18th birthday has finally arrived. | 我18岁的生日终于来了 |
[02:09] | The party needs to be perfect, | 派对必须完美 |
[02:11] | So blood orange martinis or beluga and belvedere? | 选血橙马蒂尼酒还是鱼子酱跟雪树伏特加 |
[02:14] | Why don’t we make different drinks tonight and do a taste test? | 为什么做点不同的然后今天晚上品尝 |
[02:17] | Oh,I can’t.I’m meeting my mother’s new boyfriend. | 我不行 我要见我妈的新男朋友 |
[02:20] | Even moms have boyfriends,and I don’t. | 连妈妈们都有了男朋友 我却还没有 |
[02:24] | Cyrus has been one of my mom’s attorneys since the divorce. | 赛勒斯是我妈离婚后的代理律师之一 |
[02:27] | He asked her out when they first met, | 他们第一次见面之后他就约她了 |
[02:28] | But she didn’t wanna mix business with pleasure. | 但她不想把感情搅到工作中去 |
[02:30] | Finally, his amorous overtures wore her down, | 最终他真情征服了她 |
[02:33] | And she agreed to dinner.She’s been smitten ever since. | 她答应了共进晚餐 她从未被这么打动过 |
[02:36] | Oh,that’s so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[02:38] | One thing my mom has is good taste in men. | 我妈的特有的专长就是挑男人有品味 |
[02:41] | Maybe a dashing stepdad is just what I need. | 或许一个精力十足的继父也是我需要的 |
[02:43] | Speaking of good taste in men,how’s the sexy artist,Serena? | 说到男人 瑟琳娜 和那性感艺术家怎么样了 |
[02:47] | Oh,uh,Aaron’s amazing. | 艾伦很棒 |
[02:49] | He’s been sending me these maps to the most beautiful places. | 他给我发了很多去美丽的地方的地图 |
[02:52] | The other day I ended up in a private room | 有一天我找到了修道院里的 |
[02:54] | in the cloisters Overlooking the gardens. | 一个私人房间 在那儿俯视花园 |
[02:56] | Spare them the details,Serena. | 瑟琳娜 免去细节吧 |
[02:58] | Hazel will kill herself from envy. | 黑兹尔会嫉妒的自杀的 |
[03:02] | Oh,this is him again.I gotta go. | 又是他 我得走了 |
[03:05] | What? What about my party? | 什么 那我的派对怎么办 |
[03:07] | Blood orange martinis.All the way. | 老规矩 血橙马蒂尼酒 |
[03:10] | You girls have been getting a lot of press. | 你们这些女孩儿还真拍了不少照片啊 |
[03:12] | -You got talent.Who’s the designer? -It’s me. | -你们很有才 是谁设计的 -是我 |
[03:15] | And I’m the face of the line | 而我是这些服装的模特 |
[03:16] | And the brains behind the operation. | 也是整个工作的核心 |
[03:19] | -Who do you imagine your client will be? -Girls like us. | -你们想面向什么样的顾客 -我们这样的女孩 |
[03:21] | Sophisticated girls with a bit of edge who can afford | 穿着考究的女孩 并且可以 |
[03:23] | High-end product,and I know these girls and their style | 高端产品 我了解这些女孩和她们的品味 |
[03:25] | Because I’m their peer,so that’s what makes me unique as a designer. | 因为我是同龄人 这也是我设计独特的原因 |
[03:30] | Hmm. What’s the name Of the label? | 商标的名称是什么 |
[03:31] | -Vixen dresses,inc. -J.Humphrey designs. | – 雌狐服饰公司 – 珍妮·汉弗瑞设计 |
[03:32] | We haven’t fully decided yet, | 我们还没决定 |
[03:34] | Clearly, but, uh,It really doesn’t matter, | 明确 但没事儿 |
[03:36] | ‘Cause we’re just here to take the work to the next level. | 我们来是为了让工作能更进一步 |
[03:38] | Definitely,which means finding a clear vision for the brand. | 就是为了找出一个商标名称 |
[03:41] | Which since fashion is a designer-based industry, | 由于时尚设计师是产业的基础 |
[03:43] | And I’m a designer,that brand would be me. | 而我又是设计师 因此商标应该是我的 |
[03:45] | No,the brand is the concept,which we both came up with. | 不 商标是一个理念 我们都该有份 |
[03:49] | Agnes,can we just talk about this later.When we’re alone,please? | 爱格妮思 这个问题稍后我们单独谈行不 |
[03:51] | No,we’re gonna talk about this now. | 不 我们现在就讨论 |
[03:53] | I mean,if Mr. Smith here wants to represent us, | 我是指 如果史密斯先生想为我们做代理 |
[03:55] | Then he should know who he’s dealing with. | 那他就该知道他跟谁谈 |
[03:57] | Except mr.Smith might get the wrong idea about our professionalism. | 史密斯先生会误会我们的专业性 |
[04:00] | Well, then cut the crap | 那就闭上你的嘴 |
[04:01] | And start acting professional | 表现的专业些 |
[04:02] | Instead of putting on the Jenny show. | 别搞得跟珍妮秀一样 |
[04:04] | Me? Agnes, look at who’s acting out yell again | 我 爱格妮思 看看到底是谁在另一个 |
[04:06] | In another business meeting. | 业务会议上表演的像叫喊一样 |
[04:07] | You wanna see acting out? | 你想看表演 |
[04:11] | And yet another one,bites the dust,Agnes. | 又是这样 又碰壁了 爱格妮思 |
[04:13] | What is the matter with you? This guy was our last chance. | 你到底怎么了 他可是我们最后一次机会了 |
[04:16] | Okay,he totally overreacted.I mean, we’re artists. | 他明显反应过度了 我们可是艺术家 |
[04:19] | We need to work with somebody who’s not gonna be freaked out | 我们得和那些不会被一点点热情 |
[04:23] | Passion? You know the heat from the fashion show’s | 热情 你知道时装秀的热度 |
[04:25] | -Not gonna last that long. -Okay,Jenny, | -持续不了多久 -知道 珍妮 |
[04:27] | I will find us another business manager tomorrow. | 明天我会为我们再找一个经理的 |
[04:29] | Good, because until we get one,we can’t meet with any buyers. | 好的 在没有经理之前我们不能见买家 |
[04:32] | Yes. Okay? Now it’s all gonna work out, all right? | 是的 都会好的 行了不 |
[04:35] | And I’m on it. | 我会搞定的 |
[04:39] | -Dorota. -Dorota! | -多萝塔 -多萝塔 |
[04:41] | Hurry up.Cyrus will be here any minute. | 赶快 赛勒斯随时会到的 |
[04:43] | He is the most attractive,brilliant man I have ever met. | 他是我见过的最迷人最聪明的男士 |
[04:48] | Darling,You’re gonna love him. | 亲爱的 你会喜欢他的 |
[04:49] | I kind of already do.I’m so excited to meet him. | 我已经有点了 我迫不及待的想见他 |
[04:53] | I told you to put the roses on the table next to cyrus’ seat. | 我跟你说了 把玫瑰放在赛勒斯的座位旁边 |
[05:00] | Cary Grant always looked his best with white roses. | 卡莱·葛伦拿着白玫瑰的时候是最帅的 |
[05:02] | Dorota, are you insane? | 多萝塔 你疯了啊 |
[05:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:05] | You used the everyday china. | 你用了最普通的瓷器 |
[05:07] | Cyrus will think we’re just common upper middle class. | 赛勒斯会觉得我们家是普通中产阶级的 |
[05:09] | -Go get the objet,And hurry up. -Yes, miss blair. | -去拿艺术品 赶快 -是的 布莱尔小姐 |
[05:13] | Ah,Eleanor,You look like a goddess. | 埃莉诺 你看上去像女神一样 |
[05:16] | That must be his driver. | 肯定是他的司机 |
[05:17] | And you’re more handsome than ever. | 你也更帅了 |
[05:20] | Not enough! | 还不够 |
[05:28] | Darling,Come meet Cyrus Rose. | 亲爱的 过来见过赛勒斯·罗斯 |
[05:32] | The lovely Blair. | 可爱的布莱尔 |
[05:34] | Come here! | 过来 |
[05:37] | Not enough! | 还不够 |
[05:49] | Happy 20Tth anniversary for Bass industries. | 祝拜斯公司20周年快乐 |
[05:52] | Surprised you remembered. | 你竟然还记得 |
[05:53] | Not only did I remember,I got you something. | 我不仅记得 还给你带了东西 |
[05:58] | You once told me that you snuck | 你以前跟我说过你小时候 |
[05:59] | Into hockey games as a kid, | 曾经偷偷的坐在后排看冰球 |
[06:02] | You bought a box for the season? | 你买了这赛季的包厢 |
[06:03] | I thought you could revisit your childhood passion in style. | 我想你可以重温一下年少的激情 |
[06:06] | We can go to rangers games together, hang out. | 我们可以一起去看比赛 放松一下 |
[06:08] | Well, nice gesture,But,uh, misguided as usual. | 贴心的礼物 不过 跟平时一样心思用错了地方 |
[06:13] | I don’t have time for hockey games. You know that. | 我没时间看冰球比赛 你知道的 |
[06:32] | I always knew you had chops,Humphrey. | 我就知道你很上道 汉弗瑞 |
[06:34] | Here’s your letter.Have a seat. | 这是你的推荐信 坐吧 |
[06:37] | Thank you, sir.Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 先生 真的很感谢 |
[06:38] | Don’t thank me yet.There’s more to come. | 别谢我 还有别人呢 |
[06:41] | Meet james wolf, senior edito rAt “new york magazine.” | 这位是《纽约》杂志的主编詹姆斯·沃尔夫 |
[06:44] | Oh, it’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[06:45] | Shapiro took the liberty Of showing me your piece. | 夏皮诺给我看了你写的东西 |
[06:49] | I’m very interested. | 我很感兴趣 |
[06:50] | Oh, well, I’m, uh,I’m flattered. | 您过奖了 |
[06:52] | “new york magazine” doesn’t Normally publish fiction. | 《纽约》杂志一般是不发小说吧 |
[06:54] | It’s not really fiction,Though, is it? | 这并不完全是篇小说的 对吧 |
[06:56] | I told james the trout character | 我跟詹姆斯讲了 |
[06:58] | Is based on chuck bass,Son of bartholomew. | 人物原型是巴特老板的儿子 拜斯 |
[07:01] | It’s the 20TH anniversary Of bass industries. | 适逢拜斯集团二十周年庆 |
[07:04] | We want an expos? On the man behind the company. | 我们想爆点幕后猛料 |
[07:07] | You dated the stepdaughter. You know the son. | 你跟他继女交往过 应该了解他儿子吧 |
[07:10] | Yeah, look, the last thingI need is bart bass as an enemy. | 我可不想跟他为敌 |
[07:14] | Yeah, and I’m really not The undercover type. | 而其我不是干这背后泄密行当的人 |
[07:17] | If you’re afraidO f the man’s wrath, | 如果你怕被报复 |
[07:19] | We won’t print your name,But if your reporting’s | 我们就不刊出你的名字 但如果你的报道和 |
[07:21] | As good as your fiction,I’ll assign you another piece. | 那小说一样好的话 我就再给你写封推荐信 |
[07:24] | ziLook, I’m–I’m sorry, sir,But he’s not an idiot. | 摆脱 拜斯又不是傻子 |
[07:27] | If I milk him for information. And you print it, | 如果我拿他做牺牲品 你们再刊出来 |
[07:29] | He’s–he’s gonna know It came from me. | 他肯定知道是我干的 |
[07:31] | We’ll only print something ifIt’s true and can be verified. | 我们只发表真实并经过验证的事 |
[07:33] | If the man’s clean,The story goes away. | 如果他是清白的 就当没这回事 |
[07:36] | If he’s not, well,That’s on him, isn’t it? | 反之 就是他的责任了 不是么 |
[07:41] | You just grew a pair, humphrey. | 两份推荐信在向你招手呢 |
[07:43] | Don’t lose them now. | 抓住机会 |
[07:44] | This opportunity could openReal doors for you. | 这是个打开你的成功之门的机会 |
[08:16] | What? How did you do that?I mean, it’s amazing, but why? | 啥 你怎么弄的 我是说 这真棒 不过你干嘛 |
[08:21] | Well, you know,I’ve shown you | 你看 我已经给你展示了 |
[08:22] | The most beautiful places I know, | 我知道最美的地方 |
[08:24] | And now I’m showing The beautiful places you. | 现在我要呈现最美的风景 你 |
[08:28] | This is nothing, though.I want you to pose for me. | 这其实不算什么 我希望你做我的模特 |
[08:33] | Will you? | 好么 |
[08:34] | Sure, I-I guess. | 应该可以吧 |
[08:36] | Yes! Yes. | 好吧好吧 |
[08:39] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[08:56] | Spotted–s. And a. Bringing.Sexy back to times square. | 现场播报 瑟琳娜和艾伦演绎出了时代广场的性感 |
[09:00] | Move over, disney. | 闪边去 迪士尼 |
[09:02] | 42ND street is steaming up. | 42街要沸腾了 |
[09:11] | Serena, I called you,Like, ten times last night. | 瑟琳娜 我昨晚给你打了一万个电话 |
[09:13] | Where have you been? | 你跑哪去了 |
[09:14] | I went to the dentist at lunch,And yesterday | 午饭时我去看了牙 |
[09:16] | I met aaron in times square. | 还和艾伦去了时代广场 |
[09:18] | B., it wasThe most romantic thing. | 布莱尔 那太浪漫了 |
[09:20] | Who cares about plaqueOr pretentious artists | 你最好的姐妹陷入麻烦 |
[09:22] | When your best friend’s Having a meltdown? | 你还有心思想那个自命不凡的艺术男 |
[09:24] | He’s totally unsuitable.Who is? | -他完全不靠谱 -谁 |
[09:26] | Cyrus. He’s 5 feet tall. | 塞勒斯 他才五英尺高 |
[09:29] | He has a catchphrase,And he’s a hugger. | 说话文绉绉 还有拥抱癖 |
[09:32] | I was expecting cary grant,And I got danny devito. | 我还想是卡莱·葛伦 结果来了个丹尼·德维托 |
[09:34] | That sounds, um… Awful. | 那听起来 好恶心 |
[09:37] | Um, sorry. I gotta run.Oh, aaron? | -不好意思我得闪了 -艾伦么 |
[09:41] | Yeah. He asked me to pose.For him in his studio, | 他让我去他的工作室当模特 |
[09:43] | To be his muse. | 做他的灵感缪斯 |
[09:44] | And you said yes?Why not? It’s romantic. | -你还答应了么 -为啥不 多浪漫啊 |
[09:46] | No, it’s a death trap.Being the muse never works out. | -鬼扯 那是死亡陷阱 -缪斯从来都没好下场 |
[09:50] | Plenty of women have been.Both lover and muse | 史上好多女的都既是有名的 |
[09:52] | To famous artists,Like picasso. | 艺术家的情人也是缪斯 比如毕加索 |
[09:54] | Serena, a guy starts out In his blue period, | 瑟琳娜 一个忧郁小男生 |
[09:56] | And everything’s great,But it’s only a matter of time | 是很吸引人 但总有一天 |
[09:58] | Before he’s all into cubism, | 他会沉迷于所谓的艺术 |
[09:59] | And it’s some other girl’s eye Coming out of her forehead. | 然后把你臆想成另外某个女人 |
[10:02] | Okay, I’m gonna go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[10:03] | Wait! No, what about the gnome?I have to take him down. | 等下 别走 那矮冬瓜怎么办 我要整垮他 |
[10:06] | B., enough already.You always said you wanted to be | 布莱尔 够了 你说过你想 |
[10:08] | An elegant woman at 18 Like grace kelly. | 在18岁以后要成为格蕾丝·凯丽那样的人 |
[10:13] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[10:13] | I’m going to be an adult.I’ll try and tolerate him. | 我是个成年人了 我会尽量忍着 |
[10:17] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[10:21] | Well, this has been great. | 这太棒了 |
[10:22] | Mr. Bass, thank you for Answering my questions. | 拜斯先生 谢谢你配合我的采访 |
[10:24] | Anything for a friend Of serena’s .As I mentioned, I’m just– | -为了瑟琳娜的朋友嘛 -我说了 |
[10:27] | I’m kinda over The writing thing, | 我已经基本完成了我的东西 |
[10:28] | And I wanna see What else is out there. | 不过我还想了解点不一样的 |
[10:30] | Um, you’re easily the most Successful person I know, | 而您显然是我认识的最成功的人 |
[10:32] | So I figured why not at the top,Right? | 所以我就来找您了 |
[10:35] | Yeah, I was hoping that I might be able to shadow you | 我希望以后每个星期都能在课下 |
[10:37] | For just a few days a week After school. | 跟踪采访您几天 |
[10:39] | I’m a busy man, daniel. | 丹尼尔 我是个大忙人 |
[10:42] | I don’t think That’s gonna be possible. | 我想那是不可能的 |
[10:43] | Yeah, of course.I don’t want to impose. | 那是 当然我也不会死皮赖脸的 |
[10:45] | It’s just, um…You know, uh… | 只是 你知道 |
[10:48] | Well, my dad–His world is pretty narrow. | 我自己的老爹 他的生活圈子太窄 |
[10:50] | You know? He may have hadA hit song in the ’90S, | 您知道 也许90年代他有些脍炙人口的歌 |
[10:53] | But he didn’t build Half the manhattan skyline. | 但他连曼哈顿财团的门都摸不到 |
[10:56] | Your father’s A fine man, but, um, | 你父亲其实很不错 不过 |
[10:58] | I can see how You’d want something more. | 我知道你想要的不只是那些 |
[11:03] | Why don’t we start With two days a week? | 那我一个星期就给你两天吧 |
[11:05] | That’s, uh, that’s more Than enough. Thank you. | 那真是超出我的奢望 谢谢您 |
[11:11] | Agnes, it’s 3:00.I have been waiting up for you | 爱格妮思 已经三点了 我从早上 |
[11:14] | At the apartment Since 8:00 this morning. | 八点就在公寓里等你 |
[11:15] | Will you lower your voice? | 小点声成吗 |
[11:17] | Your high-pitched shrill Is not helping my pounding head. | 你的大嗓门对我的醉酒脑袋不起作用 |
[11:20] | Excuse me?Um, waitress, can I get,Um, a revive? Thank you. | 不好意思 服务生 请给我个解酒汤 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Where the hell were you? I went out with maxLast night, | -你到底去哪了 -我和马克思昨晚出去嗨了 |
[11:28] | And then we ran Into some friends, | 然后碰到了几个朋友 |
[11:30] | And it was really good.You should have come. | 非常过瘾 你也该来的 |
[11:32] | Then you should have answered Your pne | 那你也该接电话啊 |
[11:34] | Or at least turned it on | 或者至少开机 |
[11:35] | So that you could hearThe 50 messages I left you. | 你就能听到我给你的50条留言 |
[11:38] | What are you, my mother? | 你是我的谁 老妈吗 |
[11:39] | No, agnes, I am your partner!And you promised | 不 爱格妮思 我是你的合伙人 你答应我 |
[11:42] | That you’d find us A new business manager today. | 今天给我们找个新的经理人 |
[11:44] | And I will do it on monday Or today, | 我星期一会找的 或者今天 |
[11:47] | If my hangover ever wears off. | 只要我的宿醉过去 |
[11:49] | Do you understand how muchI’ve given up for this? | 你知道为这我放弃了多少么 |
[11:52] | Yes. | 知道啊 |
[11:53] | No, agnes, you don’t. | 不 爱格妮思 你不知道 |
[11:56] | I left home. | 我离家出走 |
[11:58] | I quit my job, | 我辞去工作 |
[11:59] | And my dad–He basically hates me. | 还有我老爸 估计已经恨死我了 |
[12:01] | You need to chill. | 你需要冷静下 |
[12:03] | Take a xanax or a tequila shot Or something. | 来点性药或者龙舌兰酒什么的吧 |
[12:26] | Hi. This is jenny humphrey.I’m calling for scott smith. | 你好 我是珍妮·汉弗瑞 我找史考特·史密斯 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I know.I met with him yesterday. | 恩我知道 我们昨天见过 |
[12:34] | Well, again,Thank you for your time. | 再一次感谢您的配合 |
[12:35] | It’s been a pleasure, dan.Listen, do you like hockey? | 我的荣幸 丹 你喜欢曲棍球吗 |
[12:38] | Uh, sure, yeah. | 当然 我喜欢 |
[12:39] | I was thinking maybe I could Give you a business primer | 我想星期二晚上我可以 |
[12:41] | Over a ranger game Tuesday night. | 边打球边给你上堂商业启蒙课 |
[12:43] | Chuck, What are you doing here? | 恰克 你来干嘛 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry, sir. I told him You were in a meeting. | 对不起先生 我说了你在开会 |
[12:47] | I came by to have robert clear Your schedule for the game. | 我来找罗伯特为你安排出时间打球 |
[12:51] | Apparently You already have a date. | 看起来你已经有约了 |
[12:53] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[12:54] | Well, I’m,Uh, I’m newly interested | 我最近对建筑业 |
[12:55] | In the construction business.I thought– | 挺感兴趣 我想 |
[12:58] | I thought your dad Could show me the ropes. | 你父亲可以给我点指导 |
[13:01] | I was just leaving.Thank you, Mr. Bass. | 我先走了 谢谢您 拜斯先生 |
[13:09] | $18 a flower? That’s absurd. | 18块一朵吗 扯淡吧 |
[13:13] | Yeah, yeah, it, uh,It is a bit steep. | 是的 这是有点不靠谱 |
[13:15] | Yeah. I’m an attorney,And I’m telling you, | 本来就是 我是个律师 我告诉你 |
[13:17] | You’re not paying For that peony. | 你的钱都用来帮花匠们付店租 |
[13:20] | You’re paying for the florist’s Madison avenue rent. | 而不是花在这些牡丹上了 |
[13:24] | I am grace kelly.Grace kelly is me. | 我是格蕾丝·凯丽 格蕾丝·凯丽是我 |
[13:27] | Blair, I would love | 布莱尔 我很乐意 |
[13:29] | To fill this whole penthouse With peonies for you | 在你生日之际为你把阁楼铺满牡丹花 |
[13:32] | For your birthday,But would you allow me | 不过 可否允许我 |
[13:34] | To buy them someplace else? | 去别的地方买那些花呢 |
[13:36] | I mean, it’s the principle of the thing. | 我说 这是必须的 |
[13:37] | I prefer to get my own peonies | 我更喜欢用我自己的花匠 |
[13:39] | From my own florist, | 种出来的芍药花 |
[13:40] | But thank you so much. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[13:42] | Well, eleanor, over dinner, | 那么 埃莉诺 晚餐过后 |
[13:45] | You mentioned your fondness | 你说到了你特别爱听 |
[13:46] | For cyndi lauper. | 辛迪.劳帕[美国个性女歌手] |
[13:48] | Mom and I love cyndi lauper. | 妈妈和我都爱死她了 |
[13:49] | We used to re-enact “girls just want to have fun.” | 我们常常自己在家演”女孩要开心” |
[13:52] | Our first dvd was “vibes.” | 我们第一张DVD就是”电颤琴”专辑 |
[13:55] | Well, I got tickets to see cyndi lauper | 我有辛迪·劳帕 |
[13:58] | At joe’s pub tomorrow night, | 明晚在乔俱乐部表演的票 |
[14:00] | And that way, your mother and i | 所以呢 你妈妈和我 |
[14:01] | Will be out of your hair for the party. | 可能不能去你的小派对了 |
[14:03] | My mother’s coming to my party. | 我妈妈会来我的派对 |
[14:05] | What?! You never want me at your parties. | 什么 你从来不欢迎我参加你的派对 |
[14:08] | This year is different. | 今年不一样 |
[14:09] | I’m 18,and it’s a grown-up party. | 我18岁了 这是成人仪式 |
[14:11] | I e-mailed dorota, a new guest list. | 我给多洛塔发了电邮 新客人名单 |
[14:13] | Parents are invited. | 家长也都请来 |
[14:14] | Well, we’ll return the tickets. | 好吧 我们把票退了 |
[14:16] | No, nonsense, nonsense. | 不 瞎说 瞎说 |
[14:17] | Blair and I will celebrate | 我和布莱尔可以等到 |
[14:18] | Her birthday on her real birthday next week. | 下周她真过生日的时候再庆祝 |
[14:21] | We are going to see Cyndi lauper! | 我们要去看辛迪·劳帕 |
[14:27] | Thank you so much for giving me another chance. | 万分感谢你又给我机会 |
[14:30] | My, uh, ex-partner had some issues, | 我 之前的合作伙伴 出了点问题 |
[14:32] | So I’ve completely severed all ties with her. | 所以我现在跟她断绝了一切关系 |
[14:35] | I’m glad to hear it. | 那真不错 |
[14:36] | I’d be delighted to work with you alone. | 我们单独合作更好 |
[14:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:39] | That’s amazing. | 那太好了 |
[14:40] | I’m sure we can get started on the incorporation right away. | 我保证可以现在就开始合作 |
[14:43] | Uh, you are 18, aren’t you? | 你18岁了 是吗 |
[14:44] | Actually, no, I’m 15. | 事实上不是的 我才15岁 |
[14:46] | That’s not a problem, though, is it? | 那也没什么 怎么 有问题吗 |
[14:47] | No, no, not at all. | 不不不 完全没有 |
[14:48] | We just have to get the papers signed by a parent, | 只不过我们需要获得家长签字同意 |
[14:50] | Uh, but that’s simple, and then we’re good to go. | 不过也很简单 签了我们就可以开始 |
[14:53] | Awesome. Yeah, no problem. | 棒极了 好 没问题 |
[14:58] | Uh, you can stand right here. | 你就站在这儿吧 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:08] | You’re welcome. | 十分乐意 |
[15:09] | So… Um, tell me, uh, when you’re ready. | 要是 你准备好了 就告诉我 |
[15:13] | I’ve been practicing my poses. | 我先摆摆造型 |
[15:15] | Okay, zoolander. | 好的 美女超模 |
[15:17] | Just give me a second. | 马上就好 |
[15:18] | So–so what is it | 好吧 你说说 |
[15:19] | That you want? | 想要我怎么摆呢 |
[15:19] | You want, like, a little bit of this? | 这样摆 好不好看 |
[15:22] | Or, like, you know, some of this? | 要不然 这样呢 |
[15:25] | I don’t know. | 我摆不出来 |
[15:26] | Uh… How about, um, | 这样呢 |
[15:29] | How about a little less? | 不要太夸张 好不好 |
[15:30] | You know, uh, try being still. | 就是 不要动就挺好 |
[15:32] | Try… Nothing. | 试试 别想太多 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | Um… You can try that. | 这样试试吧 |
[15:43] | You can’t hide your face. That’s no good. | 别把脸藏起来 不好看了 |
[15:46] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该把手放哪了 |
[15:48] | Can you say something? | 你说点什么呀 |
[15:51] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[15:52] | Put your head up here. | 把头放这 |
[15:53] | Put your feet up. | 把脚架上去 |
[15:54] | Really enjoy yourself. | 放松一点 |
[15:55] | Okay. There you go. Look over me. | 好 就这样 看我 |
[16:10] | That’s too close. | 你离我太近了 |
[16:11] | – Get outta here. – It’s not too close. | -离远点儿 -一点也不近 |
[16:33] | Gillian, chuck bass. | 吉利安 我是恰克·拜斯 |
[16:35] | I NEVER THOUGHT I’d HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. | 没想到还能听到你的声音 |
[16:37] | Frankly, neither did i. | 说实话 我也没想到 |
[16:38] | Are you still an intern | 你还在《纽约》杂志 |
[16:39] | At “new york magazine”? | 实习吗 |
[16:41] | Yeah. Why? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[16:42] | What do you know about a guy | 你知不知道一个 |
[16:44] | Named dan humphrey? | 叫丹·汉弗瑞的人 |
[16:45] | Nothing, except he’s about to walk | 只知道他正准备 |
[16:46] | Into a meeting with my boss. | 跟我的老板一起开个会 |
[16:47] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:48] | I’ll call you back. | 之后再打给你 |
[16:50] | Did brooklyn boy really think | 布鲁克林的男孩真的认为 |
[16:51] | He could bury the bone In the backyard | 他能把秘密烂在肚子里 |
[16:54] | And no one would find it? | 没人能发现吗 |
[16:56] | Every bass will have his day. | 拜斯才是最后赢家 |
[17:08] | Now how many muses come over in | 今天有几个林妹妹 |
[17:09] | The morning bearing breakfast? | 来享用早餐呀 |
[17:13] | Oh, my gosh. You must have | 哦 老天 你难道 |
[17:15] | Stayed up all night making that. | 花了一整个晚上做这个 |
[17:17] | Pretty much. | 时间确实不短 |
[17:19] | What do you think? | 觉得如何 |
[17:21] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[17:24] | It’s also kind of weird, maybe. | 有点诡异 不过 |
[17:26] | Not–not that it’s weird, | 不不 不是普通的那种诡异 |
[17:27] | But it makes me feel that way, | 只是让我觉得有一点 |
[17:30] | You know, seeing myself… | 你知道 看见自己 |
[17:34] | Like this. | 这个样子 |
[17:35] | I should probably be more cool | 要是我不说话了 |
[17:36] | And mysterious and stop talking. | 可能更酷更妙 |
[17:47] | I kinda like being your inspiration. | 成为你的灵感有点开心 |
[17:50] | Good. Get used to it. | 好啊 我习惯了 |
[17:53] | Hey, aaron. Am I early? | 艾伦 我来早了吗 |
[17:56] | Uh, no, actually, | 其实 没有 |
[17:57] | You’re right on time. | 你很准时 |
[17:57] | Serena, this is danielle. | 瑟琳娜 这位是丹妮尔 |
[17:58] | She models for me. | 她来给我当模特 |
[18:00] | Hey, I thought modeling was our thing. | 我还以为模特是我的专职 |
[18:02] | I’m–I’m doing a series. | 我 我要做很多类型的 |
[18:07] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[18:08] | No, you don’t have to. | 不 你不用走 |
[18:09] | Yeah. No, I do. Um, I have | 对 但不 我必须走了 |
[18:11] | This thing that I forgot about | 我忘了我还有事 |
[18:12] | That I, um, I’m gonna do. | 必须要做 |
[18:16] | Oh, can I have this coffee? | 我能喝这杯咖啡吗 |
[18:17] | Yes, yes. Have–have the coffee. | 是啊 喝吧 随便喝 |
[18:27] | Noah, it’s dan. | 诺亚 我是丹 |
[18:29] | You know how I told you | 你记得我说过 |
[18:30] | It might take a while to get anything good on bass? | 拜斯的事要花点时间才能搞到 |
[18:33] | Well, turns out the story’s | 现在看来 |
[18:34] | Not gonna take as long to crack as we thought. | 不用多久我们就能爆料了 |
[18:38] | You have glow, miss eleanor, | 您真是美得耀眼 埃莉诺小姐 |
[18:40] | Like chinese lantern. | 美得像中国的灯笼 |
[18:43] | Well, it’s love, dorota. | 爱情的滋润 多洛塔 |
[18:48] | How can you possibly love cyrus? | 你怎么可能真的爱塞勒斯 |
[18:50] | He does all the things you hate. | 你烦什么他就喜欢什么 |
[18:51] | He uses the wrong fork. | 他用错了叉子 |
[18:53] | He slurps his soup. | 喝汤咕噜咕噜响 |
[18:54] | He wears sports socks. | 穿运动袜子 |
[18:55] | He’s short and pushy. | 甚至又矮又固执 |
[18:57] | He’s nothing like daddy. | 他一点也不像爸爸 |
[18:58] | Which is precisely why I like him. | 正因如此我才爱他 |
[19:01] | Harold was lovely in a million ways, | 哈罗德是有千般好 |
[19:04] | But he–he had his secrets. | 但是他 他对我不坦诚 |
[19:07] | Cyrus is someone I can trust. | 塞勒斯才是值得我信任的人 |
[19:10] | Before I go see Cyndi lauper, | 我去看辛迪·劳帕之前 |
[19:11] | I have to go pick up my dress at barneys. | 我得先去巴尼百货拿我的衣服 |
[19:14] | I have to get my hair done. Would you like to come with? | 还得做发型 一起来吗 |
[19:16] | No, thanks. But have fun. | 不了 谢谢邀请 祝你愉快 |
[19:25] | Screw grace kelly. | 时刻想着格蕾丝·凯丽 |
[19:26] | I need to scheme. | 我得想想办法 |
[19:27] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[19:28] | That tiny man must have | 这个小矮子肯定有 |
[19:29] | Some big secret I can exploit, | 我可以挖出的大秘密 |
[19:31] | And with his trusting nature, | 因为他这容易相信他人的本性 |
[19:32] | Finding it out shouldn’t be too hard. | 想找点把柄肯定也不难 |
[19:37] | You’re humphrey? | 你是汉弗瑞吗 |
[19:39] | I wasn’t expecting a kid. | 没想到是个小孩 |
[19:40] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint, | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[19:41] | But no one else is showing up. | 不过看来没别人了 |
[19:43] | So if you got information, I’m right here. | 那么你要是有什么消息 我等着呢 |
[19:46] | All right, in ’87, your friend bass | 好吧 87年 你的好朋友拜斯 |
[19:49] | Bought a building in midtown to convert to condos. | 在市中心买了个楼分户出售 |
[19:52] | The market crashed, | 金融危机爆发了 |
[19:53] | And he couldn’t raise the funds to complete it. | 他收不到钱继续投资 |
[19:55] | So wouldn’t you know? | 你知道吗 |
[19:56] | That building burned down. | 那个楼被一把火烧毁了 |
[19:57] | Are you saying it wasn’t an accident? | 你是说那不是意外吗 |
[19:59] | Kinberg building. | 金伯大厦 |
[20:00] | Bass collects the insurance. | 拜斯用了赔偿的保险金 |
[20:02] | He goes on to build an empire. | 建了帝国大厦 |
[20:05] | It was just like in “all the president’s men.” | 这就像是一场”惊天大阴谋” |
[20:07] | Yeah, and I’m thinking there’s no way this could be legit, | 是的 我想它不可能是合法财产 |
[20:09] | But all of the facts check out–the date, the building, | 但一切水落石出 那个日期 那个大楼 |
[20:12] | The fire, the insurance, even. | 那场火 那笔保险金 还有 |
[20:15] | And you’re happy about this? | 得到这个消息你满意了吗 |
[20:17] | It’s–it’s huge. | 这是 大新闻 |
[20:18] | Bart bass, an arsonist? | 巴特·拜斯 是纵火犯吗 |
[20:19] | This article could change my life. | 这篇报道能改变我的一生 |
[20:21] | It could also change Serena’s life, lily’s life, | 也能改变瑟琳娜的一生 莉莉的一生 |
[20:23] | Their whole family’s. | 乃至他们一家人的 |
[20:24] | I know, all right? | 我知道 会吗 |
[20:25] | And I feel badly about that, | 所以我才烦恼 |
[20:26] | But if this is true, then people have the right to know. | 但这就是真相 人们有权知道 |
[20:30] | Noah says all I need now is for | 诺亚说我现在需要做的一切 |
[20:31] | Me to get a statement from bart. | 就是从巴特那搞到消息 |
[20:32] | By tricking him into telling you information | 以这种买黑道消息的方式 |
[20:33] | So you can exploit it. | 然后搞垮他 |
[20:34] | Dad, I’m writing an important story | 爸爸 我是在写一篇很重要的报道 |
[20:36] | For a quality publication. | 它是为了出版的质量 |
[20:38] | Why can’t you just admit | 为什么你不承认 |
[20:38] | This is a good thing for me? | 这对我来说是件好事呢 |
[20:45] | Hello, alison. | 喂 艾莉森 |
[20:48] | Jenny asked you | 珍妮让你 |
[20:48] | to sign what papers? | 去签什么合同吗 |
[20:51] | All right | 好的 |
[20:51] | thanks for having my back on this. | 谢谢你给我回电话告诉我这件事 |
[20:52] | Talk to you later. | 一会再聊 |
[20:54] | You and I are gonna talk more. | 我们等会详细谈 |
[20:56] | Now I have to go find jenny. | 现在我要去找珍妮 |
[21:04] | My mom is so happy. | 妈妈好开心 |
[21:06] | I’ve never seen her like this. | 我从没见她这么开心过 |
[21:09] | Your mother is a diamond | 你妈妈就像一颗钻石 |
[21:12] | In an ocean of coal. | 在众人中闪闪发光 |
[21:16] | From the moment we met | 从我第一眼看到她 |
[21:18] | I knew she was the one. | 就知道她是我的唯一 |
[21:20] | Have you always been so romantic? | 你一直这么浪漫吗 |
[21:23] | Like, with your ex-wife? | 比如 对你的前妻也这样 |
[21:25] | Certainly not. | 当然不是 |
[21:27] | Actually, I’ve only felt like | 事实上 这种感觉 |
[21:28] | This once before in my life. | 我生活中前所未有 |
[21:34] | Tell me about it. | 讲讲你的过去 |
[21:38] | You know, alice and I were | 你知道的 爱丽斯和我 |
[21:40] | Very young when we got married. | 结婚的时候还太小了 |
[21:42] | We were very fond of each other | 我们很爱对方 |
[21:43] | But never passionate. | 但总是不愠不火的 |
[21:46] | And then I got drafted. | 后来我去服兵役 |
[21:47] | I was sent to vietnam. | 被派往越南 |
[21:48] | And I fell deeply in love with | 然后我就深爱上 |
[21:51] | A vietnamese girl named kim-ly. | 一个名叫金莉的越南女孩 |
[21:53] | It means “golden lion.” | 它是”黄金狮”的意思 |
[21:56] | How feline. | 真是只诱人的小猫 |
[21:59] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[22:00] | Oh, I knew I could never | 我知道我和爱丽丝 |
[22:01] | stay married to alice | 可能无法白头偕老了 |
[22:02] | If I could feel a passion | 假如没有其他人 |
[22:03] | Like that for somebody else. | 能再这样勾起我的欲火 |
[22:05] | And I planned to bring kim-ly back to america. | 我就准备带金莉回美国 |
[22:09] | But first, I had to go back | 但是首先 我必须 |
[22:11] | By myself and… | 自己先回去 |
[22:13] | End my marriage. | 把婚离了 |
[22:15] | While I was breaking the news to alice | 而当我和爱丽丝摊牌时 |
[22:19] | Kim-ly was killed | 金莉死了 |
[22:21] | In a surprise attack on her village. | 因为她的村庄遭到突袭 |
[22:25] | She died? | 她死了吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:30] | So I was devastated. | 所以我崩溃了 |
[22:33] | But I always knew in my heart | 但是我心里一直知道 |
[22:34] | That what I’d felt for kim-ly was true love. | 我是真的很爱金莉 |
[22:39] | And I think I was too much of a romantic | 我想就是因为我太浪漫了 |
[22:42] | To stay forever In a loveless marriage. | 不能永远维持一段没有爱情的婚姻 |
[22:45] | So ultimately, uh, alice and i | 因此最终 爱丽丝和我 |
[22:47] | Parted as good friends. | 离婚了 成为了好朋友 |
[22:51] | I’d always hoped I could | 我一直还希望我可以 |
[22:52] | feel something like that again, | 再次感受到那种真爱 |
[22:55] | And now I have with your mother. | 终于我爱上了你母亲 |
[22:57] | So… | 所以 |
[22:59] | Yeah. My prayers have been answered. | 我的祈祷终于有回音了 |
[23:04] | Aaron. Hey, it’s me. | 艾伦 是我 |
[23:06] | Oh, HEY, WHAT’S UP? | 有事吗 |
[23:07] | Well, it’s–it’s such a beautiful day, | 今天天气真好啊 |
[23:09] | I was thinking I could take you | 我在想我可以带你 |
[23:10] | To one of my favorite spots for a change. | 去一个我最爱的地方换换心情 |
[23:12] | Have you ever been to | 你没去过 |
[23:13] | the old puppet theatre in central park? | 中心公园的老木偶剧院吧 |
[23:15] | That sounds great | 好主意 |
[23:16] | But I’m still in the studio with danielle. | 但是我还在给丹妮尔拍录影带 |
[23:18] | Oh. Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:19] | Are you still working? | 你还在工作啊 |
[23:20] | No, no. We’re just hungin’. | 不 不 中场休息 |
[23:22] | Can, uh, we do the puppet thing tomorrow? | 明天再去木偶剧院好吗 |
[23:26] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好啊 好 当然可以 |
[23:29] | Looks like b.’s prophecy came true. | 看起来布莱尔的预言成真了 |
[23:32] | One day you’re a muse. | 头天你还是缪斯女神 |
[23:33] | The next, you’re old news. | 第二天你就成了过期新闻 |
[23:38] | The caterers done setting up downstairs? | 该下楼吃饭了吗 |
[23:40] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:42] | And what about you, my sneaky daughter? | 你呢 我的机灵鬼宝贝准备好了吗 |
[23:45] | Are you done yet? | 你达到目的了吗 |
[23:48] | What do you mean? | 你指的什么 |
[23:50] | Cyrus told me that you had lunch together, | 赛勒斯告诉我你和他一起吃的午饭 |
[23:53] | And he was very touched. | 而他也很有感触 |
[23:54] | Of course,he doesn’t know yet | 当然 他还不知道 |
[23:55] | That you have an agenda for absolutely everything. | 你对每一件事都绝对安排妥当 |
[24:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[24:05] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[24:07] | You’re not a child anymore. | 你已经不是孩子了 |
[24:09] | But you can’t help it,can you? | 但是你还是停不下来 是吗 |
[24:10] | You can’t stop meddling and scheming. | 无休止的筹划密谋 |
[24:13] | Let me guess– | 让我猜猜 |
[24:15] | You played nice | 你演的不错 |
[24:17] | So that you could dig up some dirt on cyrus. | 足以套出赛勒斯的丑闻 |
[24:20] | But it didn’t work,did it? | 但是没有有用的发现 对吗 |
[24:22] | Because he is | 因为他是 |
[24:23] | The most upstanding man I have ever met. | 我见到过的最好的男人 |
[24:31] | Sorry, mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[24:33] | It turns out that cyrus is just like daddy. | 结果是赛勒斯的确和爸爸一样 |
[24:36] | He cheated on his ex-wife. | 他欺骗了前妻 |
[24:38] | He had an affair. | 他有了外遇 |
[24:40] | He fell in love with her. | 他爱上了她 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:46] | It’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[24:47] | You can ask him yourself. | 你可以自己去问他 |
[25:00] | This is Scott smith’s office | 这里是斯科特·史密斯的办公室 |
[25:01] | Calling for jenny humphrey. | 想找下珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[25:03] | Well, this is agnes andrews. | 我是爱格妮思·安德鲁斯 |
[25:05] | Oh, I’m sorry. I must have | 我很抱歉 我可能 |
[25:06] | mixed up your phone numbers. | 混淆了你们的号码 |
[25:07] | I’m about to see jenny right now. | 我现在正要去件珍妮 |
[25:09] | Is there something you want me to tell her? | 有什么我可以帮你转告她的吗 |
[25:10] | Yes. Please let her know | 是的 请转告她 |
[25:11] | The contracts are ready for j. Humphrey designs. | 珍妮·汉弗瑞的设计的合同已经准备好了 |
[25:15] | I’ll give her that message. | 我会告诉她这个消息 |
[25:16] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[25:27] | * woke up to the clock | 闹钟唤醒我 |
[25:28] | * time to be aware | 快清醒清醒 |
[25:30] | time to just be there * | 不想迟到就快点儿 |
[25:32] | * you go, go, go, go | 出发吧 加油 |
[25:34] | There’s a totally cute guy over there. | 那里有个可爱的家伙 |
[25:35] | The busboy? | 那个侍应生吗 |
[25:37] | Beggars can’t be choosers. | 饥不择食 |
[25:39] | How’s your totally cute boyfriend, serena? | 瑟琳娜 你和你的可爱男友怎么样了 |
[25:42] | Oh, he–he’s not exactly my boyfriend. | 他 他还不算我的男朋友 |
[25:44] | You mean he’s free? | 你是说他还是单身吗 |
[25:45] | Hazel, I can hear your desperation from the other room. | 黑兹尔 我听得出来你跃跃欲试 |
[25:48] | Serena, what’s wrong? | 瑟琳娜 怎么了 |
[25:54] | I think you were right. | 我想你说对了 |
[25:56] | The whole muse thing kinda backfired. | 女神的事都是传说 |
[25:58] | Well,I would say I told you so, | 我想说我是说过 |
[25:59] | But since I’m now 18,I’ll refrain. | 不过现在我成年了 我会少说了 |
[26:02] | What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[26:03] | Well, we had this amazing night. | 我们一夜激情 |
[26:05] | I modeled for him | 我给他当模特 |
[26:06] | and he did this incredible installation. | 他还安排了一场奇妙的表演 |
[26:08] | He totally loves you. | 他的确很爱你 |
[26:11] | But then another girl showed up at the studio | 但后来另一个女孩来到摄影棚 |
[26:14] | And she modeled for him | 她也是他的模特 |
[26:16] | And they’ve been hanging out all day. | 而且他们一整天泡在一起 |
[26:18] | So pablo’s already moved on? | 就是巴勃罗的戏还在上演 |
[26:20] | – That was faster than I thought – Blair. | -只是一切演变的快过我的想象 -布莱尔 |
[26:22] | It’s okay, s. | 没事的 S |
[26:24] | It’s actually a good thing. | 还是件好事呢 |
[26:25] | This way, you can get out before you’re in too far. | 省得你越陷越深 |
[26:32] | -Oh, hey.-Oh, you just missed your dad. | -好啊 -你爸爸刚走 |
[26:33] | He was ringing the buzzer for an hour. | 他按了一小时门铃了 |
[26:35] | -My dad? -Hmm. | -我爸爸吗 -是啊 |
[26:36] | Wait, what are you doing With my dresses? | 等下 你拿这些衣服做什么 |
[26:38] | You know, when I let you in,I had no idea | 是啊 我收留你的时候还不知道 |
[26:39] | You’d be such a little thief– | 你这么会偷东西 |
[26:41] | Stealing my contact list | 偷我的合同 |
[26:43] | And our whole business. | 和我们所有的生意 |
[26:44] | I wasn’t stealing, agnes– | 我没有偷 爱格妮思 |
[26:45] | You know, you think you’re so talented | 你自认为才华横溢 |
[26:47] | and unique, don’t you? | 品味独特 不是吗 |
[26:48] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[26:49] | You know, three weeks ago | 你知道什么 三周之前 |
[26:50] | You were absolutely nothing. | 你还默默无闻 |
[26:52] | You were a little intern pinning my hem. | 只是个给我缝褶边的实习生 |
[26:54] | It was my idea to do the fashion line. | 时尚秀是我的点子 |
[26:56] | I found the photographer and the models | 我找来的摄影师和模特 |
[26:58] | For the fashion shoot. | 做的是我的时尚秀 |
[26:59] | It was also my idea | 也是我想出来 |
[27:00] | For the guerilla fashion show, And I have all the contacts! | 举办格瑞拉时装秀 人都是我联系的 |
[27:03] | I know. You’re right, okay? You’re right. | 我知道 你说的没错 好吗 你说得对 |
[27:05] | Just give me my dresses, Please. | 求你了 把我的裙子还我 |
[27:07] | Do you know how many “talented” artists there are | 你知道住在布鲁克林设计服装的 |
[27:09] | Living in Brooklyn Designing dresses? | “才华横溢”的艺术家有多少个吗 |
[27:11] | Agnes, give me my dresses! | 把裙子还我 |
[27:13] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么呢 |
[27:13] | These dresses are as much mine as they are yours. | 这些裙子说起来也算是我的 |
[27:16] | Now they belong to nobody. | 现在它们谁的都不是 |
[27:18] | Are you totally insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:20] | Yes, I’m insane, jenny! | 没错 珍妮 我疯了 |
[27:26] | What are you doing? Agnes? Don’t! | 你干什么 爱格妮思 别 |
[27:29] | Agnes, please! | 爱格妮思 求你了 |
[27:30] | These dresses are everything! They’re my entire future! | 这些裙子是我的所有 是我的未来啊 |
[27:34] | You are out of your mind! | 你真的疯了 |
[27:37] | What the hell did you do, Agnes?! | 爱格妮思 你究竟在干什么啊 |
[27:40] | You did this! Now by the time I get back, | 这是你自作自受 在我回来前 |
[27:42] | I want you and your crap out of my apartment. | 我要你收拾好你那些垃圾滚出我家 |
[27:53] | Well, It was good to see you. | 见到你们真高兴 |
[27:56] | Ha. The mythical Serena. | 哈 神女般的瑟琳娜 |
[27:59] | Oh, you must be Cyrus, | 你一定是塞勒斯 |
[28:01] | Eleanor’s boyfriend. How did you know who I was? | 埃莉诺的男朋友 你怎么知道我是谁 |
[28:04] | Well, I recognized you from Aaron’s studio. | 我在艾伦的画室里见过你 |
[28:07] | You know Aaron? | 你认识艾伦吗 |
[28:09] | He’s my son! | 他是我儿子 |
[28:10] | Wh– | 什 |
[28:12] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[28:14] | You didn’t catch the family resemblance? | 你不觉得我俩长得很像吗 |
[28:19] | No, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:20] | You know, I think he’s quite smitten with you. | 你看 我想他彻底被你迷住了 |
[28:24] | Really? Uh, I’m not so sure. | 真的吗 我可不敢确定 |
[28:27] | Well, he told me that he took you to the cloisters. | 他说他带你去了修道院 |
[28:30] | He definitely doesn’t do that with just anyone. | 他不轻易带人去的 |
[28:34] | You know, I’m actually gonna go | 你瞧 我其实是想现在 |
[28:35] | stop by his studio To see him now | 去他的画室看看他 |
[28:38] | but it was really nice meeting you. | 不过见到你真令人愉快 |
[28:39] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[28:44] | -Oh, Eleanor. -Did you cheat on your ex-wife? | -埃莉诺 -你对你的前妻不忠吗 |
[28:50] | Well, did you? | 你有吗 |
[28:51] | -Is it true? -Yes, it is. | -是真的吗 -是的 没错 |
[28:53] | Get out. | 出去 |
[29:04] | I-I thought he was… | 我原以为他会 |
[29:07] | Different. | 有所不同 |
[29:10] | I-I have to go lie down. | 我得去躺躺 |
[29:13] | There are so many hot guys here. | 这儿帅气的家伙真多 |
[29:15] | My god. Look at that guy. | 天 快看那家伙 |
[29:19] | Cyndi Lauper? | 辛迪·劳帕 |
[29:22] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[29:23] | My pal Cyrus called me yesterday. | 我的好友塞勒斯昨天给我打电话 |
[29:26] | He bought out my gig and asked me | 他包下了我的特约演出并且请求我 |
[29:28] | to play this girl’s Birthday party insad. | 来这女孩的生日派对上演出 |
[29:31] | I guess he’s madly in love with her mother. | 我猜他是疯狂地爱上她妈妈了 |
[29:33] | I’m looking for a Blair Waldorf. | 我来找布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[29:41] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[29:43] | Make yourself at home. | 别客气 |
[29:45] | I… Oh! | 我 |
[29:48] | Dorota! | 多洛塔 |
[29:50] | This is Dorota. She’s your biggest fan. | 这是多洛塔 她是你的超级粉丝 |
[29:52] | Oh, my. Miss Lauper! | 天 劳帕小姐 |
[29:55] | Wait! Miss Blair, where are you going? | 等等 布莱尔小姐 你去哪 |
[29:57] | I wanted a Harry Winston choker for my birthday. | 我原想要哈利·温斯顿的短项链做礼物 |
[30:00] | Instead, I got a conscience. | 现在 我良心发现了 |
[30:02] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[30:07] | Sorry to bother you at home, sir. | 先生 很抱歉我登门造访 |
[30:08] | What was it you wanted to speak to me about? | 你想和我说什么 |
[30:11] | Uh, well, um, something kind of strange happened | 我待在您的办公室里时 |
[30:14] | While I was at your office. | 发生了件怪事 |
[30:15] | I-I-I overheard this guy talking about you to an employee. | 我无意间听到有人在和某员工谈论您 |
[30:18] | He said–he said that you were responsible for a fire | 他说您对您的某幢大楼的火灾 |
[30:21] | In one of your own buildings. He had a lot of details. | 负有责任 他还描述了很多细节 |
[30:25] | I figured there must be some kind of explanation, | 我想这其中必然有某种原因 |
[30:27] | You know, if it even happened, which, uh, I’m sure it didn’t. | 如果事情果真如此 我相信不会是真的 |
[30:30] | And look, I know it’s none of my business. I’m sorry. | 我知道这不关我的事 对不起 |
[30:32] | But he was so insistent, I figured if he was telling | 但他态度坚决 我想他要是在工作时 |
[30:34] | people at work, he–he could Be telling other people, too. | 告诉他人 他很可能也会告诉其他人的 |
[30:39] | So it’s out. | 这样就传开了 |
[30:42] | I’ve had that man’s death on my conscience for 20 years. | 这20年来那人的死一直折磨着我的良心 |
[30:45] | Wait. Someone died? | 等等 有人死了吗 |
[30:47] | Dad, don’t say anything else. | 爸爸 别再说了 |
[30:50] | He’s writing a story for a magazine. | 他在为某家杂志写稿 |
[30:59] | So what’s it gonna cost to make this go away? | 需要多少钱能了结此事呢 |
[31:05] | I don’t want your money. | 我不要你的钱 |
[31:25] | If you use this against my father, I will destroy you. | 如果你以此来对付我老爸 我会整死你 |
[31:29] | Chuck, what happened is bigger than you hating me | 恰克 这事要比你恨我或者是 |
[31:31] | Or me trying to make it as a writer. | 我想成为作家还要重要 |
[31:34] | I couldn’t ignore this if I wanted to. | 即使我想撒手不管我也做不到 |
[31:36] | It will ruin our family. | 这会毁了我全家 |
[31:40] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[31:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:54] | You’re still here. | 你还在啊 |
[31:55] | I sent my driver to dinner because I thought | 我打发司机去吃饭了 因为我以为 |
[31:58] | I’d be at the party ringing in your birthday. | 我会在派对里为你的生日摇铃呢 |
[32:01] | You threw in the towel rather easily. | 你也太容易让步了 |
[32:04] | I expected a harder fight. | 我还期待能大干一场呢 |
[32:05] | I’m smart enough to know that getting into a war | 我很清楚和埃莉诺的女儿 |
[32:09] | With Eleanor’s daughter | 作对的话 |
[32:11] | is never gonna result in a victory. | 是永远赢不了的 |
[32:13] | So you retreated with dignity. | 所以你尊严地退出了 |
[32:15] | Who says I gave up? | 谁说我放弃了 |
[32:19] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[32:21] | You outmaneuvered me. | 你技高我一筹啊 |
[32:24] | You deliberately let me win, counting on the fact | 你故意让我赢的 凭着辛迪·劳帕 |
[32:26] | That Cyndi Lauper would prey on my emotions. | 能轻易俘获我的感情 |
[32:29] | I’m a lawyer. I do think a few moves ahead. | 我是个律师 的确事先想了几招 |
[32:34] | Some of us can’t rely entirely on our looks, you know. | 你知道我们有些人是不能完全靠外表的 |
[32:38] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[32:39] | Not enough. | 还不够呢 |
[32:41] | Fine. You’re a genius. | 好啦 你是个天才 |
[32:43] | You better be good to my mother, or I’ll be coming for you. | 你最好对我妈好点 否则我不会放过你 |
[32:46] | Those are fair terms. | 条件很公平 |
[32:48] | Now come upstairs and stand next to me | 现在上楼吧 在我告诉我妈 |
[32:50] | While I tell my mom the whole truth about the golden lion. | 关于金狮女的实情时站我旁边吧 |
[32:53] | She’ll be furious with me, so I may need an attorney. | 她会对我大发雷霆 所以我得找个律师 |
[33:01] | Y-you’re not what I had in mind. | 你真不像我所想的那样 |
[33:04] | Well, you’re not what I had in mind. | 好吧 你也不像我想的那样 |
[33:18] | Sir? | 先生 |
[33:19] | This was left for you with the concierge downstairs. | 这个留在楼下看门人那 说是给你的 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry I’m interrupting your “work.” | 很抱歉打扰你的”工作” |
[34:01] | Serena, I thought I was seeing you tomorrow. | 瑟琳娜 我以为明天才会见到你 |
[34:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[34:03] | Right, because you’re seeing Danielle tonight. | 没错 因为你今晚要见丹妮尔 |
[34:05] | Well, I’m seeing a lot of people. | 我要见很多人的 |
[34:07] | You and I just started hanging out, okay? | 我们才刚开始在一起 好吗 |
[34:10] | Did I miss a talk where we decided to be exclusive? | 我们有说过要排斥外人吗 |
[34:12] | No, but– | 没有 但是 |
[34:13] | Look, I don’t know how it works in high school, | 瞧 我不知道高中是如何行事的 |
[34:14] | But I like to date more than one person at once. | 但我喜欢同时和多人约会 |
[34:17] | You’re free to see other people, too. | 你也能自由地约见其他人啊 |
[34:18] | Well, thank you for the condescending lecture, | 好吧 谢谢你这屈尊俯就的演讲 |
[34:28] | and I will | 我愿意 |
[34:36] | Hey, dad. | 爸 |
[34:37] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[34:38] | Of course you can, jenny.This is your home. | 肯定啊 珍妮 这是你的家嘛 |
[34:42] | I’m happy to have you back.I’m not back yet, | -我很高兴你能回来 -我还不算回来 |
[34:45] | But I will be. If you sign these papers. | 你把这份条约签了我就回来 |
[34:48] | You mean the papers your mother.Already refused to sign? | 那份你妈都不愿意签的和约吧 |
[34:50] | She only refused.Because she didn’t want to get in the middle. | 她不签是因为她不想掺和进来 |
[34:52] | And here I thought You’d come to your senses. | 我想你应该冷静下来仔细想想 |
[34:54] | You don’t even have your coat Off, and you’re already using | 为了达到目的你外套都没脱就开始要挟我 |
[34:58] | Spin it however you like.I just need your signature. | 你想怎样都行 我就只要你签个字 |
[35:03] | If I sign this paper, It means that everything | 如果我签了这个字 是不是就意味着 |
[35:04] | You’ve done up to now– | 你撒谎 欺骗 暗箱操作 |
[35:07] | This lying,Cheating, manipulation–It’s all okay. | 迄今为止都是正确的 |
[35:11] | And if you don’t sign it,Then everything I’ve done– | 那如果你不签的话那我做的这些事情 |
[35:15] | Everything–Is all for nothing. | 所有这些 都无所谓了 |
[35:20] | I won’t put my name On a piece of paper | 我不会容忍你现在的德行 |
[35:21] | Condoning Who you’ve become. | 而同意在签这鬼东西 |
[35:26] | Fine. Then I’ll just have To find another way. | 行 那我就必须找其他的渠道了 |
[35:30] | What other way? You gonna Sleep on agnes’ couch | 还有什么方法 你还继续在爱格妮思的沙发上 |
[35:32] | Till you turn 18? If that’s what it takes. | -睡到18岁 -如果这就是成功必须付出的代价 |
[35:52] | Poor little orphan jenny. | 可怜的小珍妮成了孤儿 |
[35:54] | Looks like she needs A daddy warbucks. | 看来她需要一个像父亲一样的人 |
[35:57] | But daddy warbucks Don’t grow on trees– | 但父爱是不会长在树上的啊 |
[35:59] | At least not on a tree That grows in brooklyn. | 至少不会长在布鲁克林的树上 |
[36:22] | Mr. Smith? Hi. | 史密斯先生 你好 |
[36:25] | Yeah, sorry to bother you On a sunday. | 很抱歉星期日还打搅你 |
[36:29] | Um, is there any way that we can Meet at your office today? | 有办法能让我们在您办公室见个面么 |
[36:35] | Can I come in? | 我能进来么 |
[36:37] | I can’t stop you. | 我怎么挡得住您老 |
[36:49] | I want to apologize, son. | 儿子 我想跟你道歉 |
[36:54] | Apologize? | 道什么歉 |
[36:55] | I never blamed you For your mother’s death. | 我从来没有因为你母亲的死而责怪你 |
[37:01] | I read that short story That, uh, | 我看了那篇小说 |
[37:04] | Dan humphrey wrote About you and your mother. | 丹·汉弗瑞写的关于你和你母亲的 |
[37:06] | I had no idea You felt that way. | 我没有想到你会有那种感觉 |
[37:10] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的失误 |
[37:17] | I know I’ve had trouble Being close to you. | 我知道我曾经很难跟你好好谈心 |
[37:22] | But it’s not For the reasons you think. | 但那原因不是你所想的那样 |
[37:24] | It’s just hard because… | 难处就在于 |
[37:30] | Every time I look at you, | 每次我看到你 |
[37:32] | I see her. | 就会看到她 |
[37:39] | You miss her. You have no idea. | -你还思念着她 -你无法想象 |
[37:42] | I’ve made some Terrible mistakes in my life, | 我一生中犯了很多错误 |
[37:44] | But I don’t want To make another. | 我真的不想在犯了 |
[37:50] | I want to know my son. | 我想了解我的儿子 |
[37:55] | So any, uh, interest in going To that hockey game? | 想去看看冰球赛吗 |
[38:01] | I’ll, uh… | 我 |
[38:03] | Clear my calendar. | 会安排出时间的 |
[38:12] | I spoke to your sister. | 我跟你妹谈过了 |
[38:14] | My, uh, plan Didn’t exactly pan out. | 我的计划没有奏效 |
[38:17] | I heard. She called me. | 我听说了 她打电话我了 |
[38:21] | You’ve been thinking about That story on bart bass? | 你还在考虑那篇关于巴特·拜斯的小说 |
[38:24] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:26] | I took your advice And killed it. | 我听了你的意见 放弃了它 |
[38:28] | You saved that family. | 你拯救了那家人 |
[38:33] | I think it’s time You saved ours, dad. | 我想是你拯救我们家的时候了 爸 |
[38:35] | It’s so important To you to be right. | 你该作出正确选择 |
[38:38] | That’s a trait I inherited. I’d be the first to say it. | 我必须说这是我从你那继承来的特质 |
[38:40] | But you–you need to get jenny back, | 但你 你必须把珍妮找回来 |
[38:42] | Even if it means Letting her win. | 就算是让她赢了 |
[38:52] | So…What’s the urgent question? | 是什么问题怎么紧迫 |
[38:54] | Neither of my parents Will sign the papers. | 我父母都不签这个和约 |
[38:55] | Um, what else can I do? | 我还能怎么办呢 |
[38:58] | Well, you have one other option, But it’s extreme. | 你还有一个选择 但非常的极端 |
[39:01] | You could file a suit To become emancipated. | 你可以申请诉讼来获得自由 |
[39:03] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:04] | You’d be empowered To be your own guardian. | 你可以自己成为监护人 |
[39:06] | Your legal ties with Your family would be severed. | 你将会断绝跟你家人法定的关系 |
[39:09] | You mean divorce my parents? | 你说跟我父母断绝 |
[39:19] | Okay.What do I need to do? | 好吧 我该怎么做 |
[39:22] | Well, I can’t believe aaron Is cyrus’ son. | 我真不信艾伦是塞勒斯的儿子 |
[39:24] | Of course, you get the prince, And I get stuck with the toad. | 是啊 你得到了王子 我却被癞蛤蟆缠住了 |
[39:28] | Well, IT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE I’m GONNA HAVE | 好像看来我不一定会有个 |
[39:29] | The fairy tale ending. | 童话般的结局了 |
[39:31] | I went to have a talk With aaron yesterday.And? | -我昨天跟艾伦谈了下 -然后呢 |
[39:33] | Instead,He had a talk with me. | 同样 他还跟我谈了谈 |
[39:36] | I REALLY TRIED TO DEAL WITH THE CASUAL DATING THING… | 我真的努力的去处理这个约会的事情 |
[39:38] | -But I guess it’s just not for me. -Of couse not. | -但我觉得跟我不合适 -当然啦 |
[39:41] | because beneath that free spirit facade, you’re totally conventional, just like I am. | 在追求自由方面 你跟我一样的普通 |
[39:45] | It’s not a facade. | 那可不一样 |
[39:46] | I-I believe in freedom,People following their hearts, | 我坚信的自由 是人们追寻自己的梦想 |
[39:50] | Doing what they want. | 做自己想做的 |
[39:51] | You know I always wish I’d lived in the ’60S. | 你知道我一直想生活在60年代 |
[39:52] | You believe in long hair, Peasant skirts and sandals, | 你信仰长发 粗边裙子还有凉鞋 |
[39:55] | BUT YOU IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP? I DON’T THINK SO. | 但你在一段公开的恋爱中 我不这样想 |
[39:57] | Speaking of relationships, | 说到恋爱 你怎么处理塞勒斯和埃莉诺 |
[40:01] | Well, he’s not exactly My cup of tea, | 他虽然不是我的喜欢的一型 |
[40:03] | But he makes my mother happy,And… | 但他让我妈妈开心了 |
[40:05] | HE’S NOT THAT BAD.Well, I’m proud of you. | -他也没有那么坏 -我为你自豪 |
[40:08] | It’s not like I have To see him that often. | 我好像不用经常见到他 |
[40:10] | He’ll come to pick her up For dinner once, twice a week. | 他只是每两周带她去一次晚餐 |
[40:15] | Have to go.Bye. | 我得走了 拜 |
[40:18] | Darling, we have Some wonderful news. | 亲爱的 我有些好消息 |
[40:21] | Thanks to you, blair, | 谢谢你 布莱尔 |
[40:23] | We’ve been up all night Talking about love | 我们一整晚都在谈论 爱情 |
[40:26] | And death And the brevity of life. | 死亡 白驹过隙的岁月 |
[40:29] | And we have decided that He should move in today. | 我们决定他今天搬进我们家 |
[40:33] | Some surprises hit you over The head like a squash racket. | 有些事情让你醍醐灌顶 |
[40:38] | And others sneak up on you When you’re least expecting it. | 还有些人在你最不想见到他时出现了 |
[40:41] | What are you doing here? | 你过来干嘛 |
[40:42] | I’m picking you up for an afternoon of puppet theater in the park. | 我来接你去公园看个木偶戏 |
[40:46] | But we broke up last night, Remember? | 我们昨晚才分手 记得么 |
[40:49] | Wait, how did–how did we break up if we’re not going out? | 我们还没出去怎么就会分手了 |
[40:52] | Thanks for reminding me. That feels good. | 谢谢提醒啦 那感觉还真跟喝了三聚氰胺奶一样爽 |
[40:58] | Serena,I-I really like you. | 瑟琳娜 我真的很喜欢你 |
[41:00] | Even though I grew up On the upper east side, | 就算我在上东区长大 |
[41:02] | I don’t want the same life that my parents had– | 我也不想走我父亲的老路 |
[41:05] | Social obligations And forced conversations, | 社会责任 总被迫去讲话 |
[41:09] | Saying no to all the things that I wanted to say yes to. | 对那些我想要的东西说不 |
[41:14] | I thought you felt The same way. | 我认为你也是这样想的 |
[41:16] | And if I was wrong,I-I apologize. | 我要是错了的话 我道歉 |
[41:21] | No. | 没有 |
[41:22] | No, you were right. | 是的 你是对的 |
[41:27] | Uh, wait. What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[41:28] | Don’t you wantTo get dressed? Nope. | -你不用穿外套吗 -不用 |
[41:31] | And sometimes The biggest surprises | 有些时候这些大大的惊奇 |
[41:33] | Are the ones You spring on yourself. | 就是发掘自你的内心 |
[41:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:40] | Scampering about in a slip Is one way to shed old skin. | 绝望中寻找希望 也是一种超脱 |
[41:45] | But will embracing free love | 拥抱自由的爱恋 |
[41:46] | Be as easy as flinging off a pair of fendi flats? | 跟丢掉一双芬迪鞋一样爽快吗 |
[41:51] | Looks like someone’s Going barefoot in the park. | 看来真是光脚的不怕穿鞋的 |
[41:54] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | 八卦天后 |