时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your once and only source into the | 这这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | scandalous lives of manhattan’slite. | 绯绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | I like to date more than one person at once. | 我喜欢同时和几个人约会 |
[00:08] | You’re free to see other people, too. | 你也可以和其他人在一起啊 |
[00:10] | Did you hire someone to look into my past? | 你雇人查我的过去吗 |
[00:12] | – Do you have a Lily Bass dossier? – Lily… | -你现在有莉莉·拜斯的档案材料了吗 -莉莉 |
[00:16] | – I want to see it. – I won’t put my name on a piece of paper | -我想看看 -我不会在这张纸上签名 |
[00:18] | – Condoning who you’ve become. – Then I’ll just have to find another way. | -你怎么变成这样 -那我只能另寻它法了 |
[00:21] | Well, you have one other option. | 你还有另一个选择 |
[00:23] | You could file a suit to become emancipated. | 你可以申诉要求自由 |
[00:25] | you mean divorce my parents? | 你是说和我父母脱离关系吗 |
[00:26] | The captain is being charged with embezzlement and fraud. | 总监因挪用公款和欺诈罪而受到控诉 |
[00:29] | – You’re skipping town? – I’m gonna be a much better father to you | -你就这样逃开吗 -我会成为一个更好的父亲 |
[00:32] | From dominica than I will be from jail. | 我们去多米尼亚 我就不用坐牢了 |
[00:48] | For the rest of the country, thanksgiving is when families | 在其他地方 感恩节是一家人相聚 |
[00:51] | Come together to give thanks, but on the upper east side, | 一起感恩的时候 但在曼哈顿上东区 |
[00:54] | The holiday thankfully returns to its roots– | 这个节日还是回到了它的本性 |
[00:57] | Lying, manipulation and betrayal. | 欺骗 操纵 背叛 |
[01:00] | And from what we hear, just like the Indians, | 就我们所听说的 就像印第安人一样 |
[01:03] | Someone else is being pushed out of their home. | 有些人要被赶出家园了 |
[01:06] | Not only are Cyrus’ moving boxes everywhere, | 不仅仅是赛勒斯把个盒子到处搬 |
[01:08] | – But so are his annoying relatives. – But they can’t be that bad. | -还有他烦人的亲戚 -但他们都不会那么坏啊 |
[01:11] | Aaron always talks about his nana. | 艾伦总是说到他的护士 |
[01:12] | Oh, Sylvia? you know, she kissed me on the cheek. | 西尔维亚吗 她就这样亲在我的脸上 |
[01:14] | She left a big, orange lipstick mark. | 还留下了一个大大的橙色的口红印 |
[01:17] | It looked like I’d been spray-tanned. | 看似我给愤了一脸的东西 |
[01:18] | And Cyrus’ nephew spent the morning talking to me | 西尔维亚的侄子还花了一个早上 |
[01:20] | About corn, grain of the future. | 跟我说玉米是将来的主食 |
[01:24] | And his sister asked me to go shopping with her. | 他的妹妹又让我和她一起购物 |
[01:27] | – Oh, that’s sweet. – At century 21. | -那不错啊 -这可是21世纪 |
[01:29] | Ugh. the horror. | 是有点恐怖 |
[01:31] | But even though daddy isn’t coming, | 但虽然我爸爸不回来 |
[01:35] | I’m determined to have | 我决定要给自己一个 |
[01:36] | The perfect thanksgiving I didn’t get last year. | 去年没有的美好的感恩节 |
[01:39] | You’re still gonna help me make his famous pie tomorrow? | 你明天还会来帮我给他做馅饼吗 |
[01:40] | Yeah, but I can only stay for a couple hours. | 行 但我只能呆几个小时 |
[01:42] | Aaron is coming to meet my family before thanksgiving dinner. | 感恩节前艾伦会来和我父母见个面 |
[01:45] | And how do you plan to introduce him? | 那你打算怎样向家人介绍他呢 |
[01:48] | “mom, you d.v.r. ‘big love.’ this is Aaron, | 妈 这是《一夫三妻》的现实版 艾伦 |
[01:51] | “and he’s just like Bill Paxton, | 他真像比尔·帕克斯顿 |
[01:53] | Only younger and with scruff.” | 只是年轻一点还有有些邋遢 |
[01:55] | I’m serious. | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[01:56] | the Serena I know would never want to share | 我所认识的瑟琳娜是绝不愿意别人 |
[01:59] | A guy she really liked with anyone else. | 和她喜欢的人有什么交往的 |
[02:00] | Well, I’ll admit, it’s been hard. | 好吧 我承认这是件很让人头痛的事 |
[02:02] | I-i like him enough that I don’t want to date anyone else. | 我爱他很深 深到不想再和别的男孩子交往 |
[02:05] | And you can’t get the prize if you don’t compete, right? | 但不入虎穴焉得虎子 对吗 |
[02:08] | There’s so many things wrong with that sentence. | 你说的话漏洞百出 |
[02:12] | Here comes your ghost of boyfriends past to haunt me. | 你那神出鬼没的前男友又来了 |
[02:15] | Please try to be civil. | 礼貌点 行不 |
[02:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:18] | – Hey, have either of you seen Jenny? – Oh, if she’s hiding from you, | -你们两个谁看到珍妮了 -如果她在躲你的话 |
[02:22] | She has better taste than I thought. I tried. | 她比我想像中的有品位多了 我努力了 |
[02:26] | My dad has been calling her cell, | 我爸一直在打电话找她 |
[02:28] | And he’s been trying her friend Agnes’ place, | 他到她的好朋友爱格妮思那儿找过无数遍了 |
[02:30] | And she’s just not returning any of his messages. | 但她就是不回我爸的短信 |
[02:31] | I was looking for Eric. | 我在找艾瑞克 |
[02:32] | Um, the headmaster said he left early, so… | 班主任说他很早就离开了 所以 我想 |
[02:35] | Well, she has been spending | 珍妮和他在公寓里 |
[02:36] | A lot of time with him over at the apartment. | 呆了太多的时间 |
[02:38] | Look, if you see her, could you please just tell her to call us back, | 如果你看到她的话拜托她给我们回个电话 |
[02:41] | Because I would love this cold war of theirs to end before the holidays. | 因为我希望他们在节日之前结束冷战 |
[02:44] | – Speaking of, happy thanksgiving. – You, too. | -说到这儿 感恩节快乐 -你也是 |
[02:48] | I’m gonna miss your dad’s mashed potatoes, but not the drama. | 我会相念你爸爸做的土豆泥 不是那场戏 |
[02:52] | Yeah, well, this year’s gonna be a little quieter, I guess, | 我猜今年应该就安静很多了 |
[02:55] | Especially if Jenny doesn’t show. | 尤其是珍妮可能不来了 |
[02:57] | – Uh, i-i guess I’ll see you after the break. – Yeah. bye. | -我想我们休息时再聊吧 -好 再见 |
[03:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:06] | Oh, sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:07] | Not as sorry as I am. | 我可比你更感到抱歉 |
[03:12] | Archibald, I haven’t seen you around here lately. | 阿齐布尔德 最近都没怎么看到你啊 |
[03:14] | Why do you care? | 你为什么要关心 |
[03:15] | Oh, I don’t. if you’re not with the Humphreys anymore, | 其实我并不关心 如果你不再在汉弗瑞家住 |
[03:18] | Obviously things are looking up, which is too bad. | 事情会好转的 在他家住实在太糟了 |
[03:21] | I kind of liked watching you slum it. | 我还真有点喜欢看你这么潦倒 |
[03:23] | I thought it would teach you who your real friends were. | 可能这样会教教你谁才是你真正的朋友 |
[03:25] | Well, I guess it has. | 我想我已经知道了 |
[03:32] | I need to be sure you understand what emancipation means. | 我要确认一下你理解 脱离关系 的意思 |
[03:34] | I do. I’ve been researching it. | 我知道 我做过调查了 |
[03:36] | She’s made me watch “irreconcilable differences,” | 她差不多让我看 不可协调的矛盾 |
[03:38] | Like, 15 times. | 15次 |
[03:40] | Once you file, the state opens up | 一旦你上诉 国家机关就会 |
[03:42] | An investigation into your family. | 你的家庭展开调查 |
[03:44] | There has to be proof of parental neglect. | 必须有父母监管疏忽的证据 |
[03:47] | Just fill out these papers authorizing the investigation. | 你把这张授权调查的表填好 |
[03:50] | Once you sign them, your parents will be notified. | 你一上诉 你的父母就会接到调查通知 |
[03:53] | Wait. they have to be notified? | 等等 他们会接到调查通知吗 |
[03:54] | Well, of course. | 当然 |
[03:56] | They need to know you no longer want to be their child. | 他们应该知道你不想再作他们的孩子了 |
[04:02] | Okay. thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[04:07] | So what are you doing for your holiday? | 你放假准备干嘛呢 |
[04:09] | I decided to pass | 我决定去瓦肖保护区 |
[04:10] | On joining my family at the washoe reservation, | 和我的家人们在一起 |
[04:12] | Where they’re helping to stage a protest. | 他们在为一个抗议活动做准备 |
[04:14] | And my plan is to hole myself up in my studio, | 而我的计划就是把我自己关在工作室里 |
[04:17] | Rent “berlin alexanderplatz” | 租一部 柏林亚历山大广场 |
[04:19] | And eat a frozen annie’s organic turkey dinner. | 再吃上美味的火鸡大餐 |
[04:21] | Oh! well, god, you know, | 天啊 你知道吗 |
[04:23] | no one enjoys a 16-hour german movie | 没有人能看完一部16个小时的德国电影 |
[04:25] | More than yours truly, but, uh, you could come here instead. | 像看 你的挚爱 一样 其实你可以呆在这儿啊 |
[04:28] | I don’t really feel like seeing Jenny. | 我觉得见到珍妮还是不太好的 |
[04:32] | Well, I’m pretty sure she’s not coming, | 我很确信她不会来的 |
[04:33] | So you can take her chair. | 所以你可以坐她的位子 |
[04:35] | I didn’t realize it was still that bad | 没想到她和你爸爸的关系 |
[04:36] | Between her and your dad. | 还是没有好转 |
[04:38] | Where is she having thanksgiving? with Nate? | 她会和谁在一起过感恩节呢 内特吗 |
[04:41] | No, uh, Nate and Jenny aren’t spending time together anymore. | 内特和珍妮也不在一起了 |
[04:45] | Uh, so how about it? | 所以怎么样呢 |
[04:46] | A fassbinder and freezer-free thanksgiving at my place? | 一部法斯宾达的电影和在这儿任意吃的感恩节 |
[04:49] | – Well, when you put it that way… – I know. | -要是那么说的话 -我知道 |
[04:51] | Agnes’ mother just told me that agnes is | 爱格妮思的妈妈刚告诉我爱格妮思 |
[04:53] | On a modeling assignment in Tokyo, | 在日本完成一个模特任务 |
[04:55] | – And she hasn’t seen Jenny for a week. – Then where is she? | -她都一个星期没有看到珍妮了 -那她在哪儿呢 |
[04:57] | I don’t know. I think I have to call the cops. | 我不知道 我想我得报警 |
[04:59] | You know, uh, when I asked Serena this afternoon, | 你应该知道 下午我问瑟琳娜 |
[05:01] | She said that Jenny’s | 她说珍妮 |
[05:02] | Been spending a lot of time with Eric. | 常和艾瑞克在一起 |
[05:05] | Eric! Serena! Charles! we’re home! | 艾瑞克 瑟琳娜 查尔斯 我们回来了 |
[05:10] | So much for coming home a day early. | 提前一天回来就到此为止吧 |
[05:12] | We should have stayed on necker island | 我们真应该呆在尼克群岛上 |
[05:13] | With Dick and Bono. right? | 和迪克 博诺一起吗 |
[05:20] | Is my daughter there? | 我女儿在你那儿吗 |
[05:21] | Well, Rufus, hello to you, too. | 鲁弗斯 你也好啊 |
[05:23] | No, no one’s here. | 不 这儿没有人 |
[05:24] | why would you think your daughter would be? | 你为什么觉得你女儿在我这儿呢 |
[05:26] | – Is she with Eric? – Well, I certainly hope so. | -她和艾瑞克在一起 -我希望是的 |
[05:28] | I’m pretty sure she’s been with him all week. | 我很确信她整个星期都和他在一起 |
[05:30] | What do you mean, all week? | 你整个星期是什么意思 |
[05:32] | What, you don’t really believe she’s been staying… | 你不会真相信她一直和 |
[05:39] | I’m gonna call you right back. | 我一会给你回电话 |
[05:43] | It was nice of the Roths to let us stay at their place | 罗斯一家在阿斯蓬的时候 |
[05:45] | While they’re in Aspen. | 让我们呆在他们那 真是太好了 |
[05:46] | Very. if they hadn’t offered to help, | 非常好 要是他们不帮我们 |
[05:49] | I’m not sure what we would have done. | 我真不知道我们要怎么做好 |
[05:51] | We don’t have a lot of options left, Nate. | 我们已经没有多选择的余地了 内特 |
[05:54] | Yeah, I kind of noticed. | 对 我想我已经注意到了 |
[05:59] | But I’m hoping that is about to change. | 但我希望情况会有所改变 |
[06:10] | Son, I missed you so much. | 儿子 我想死你了 |
[06:11] | Just like Nate archibald, | 像内特·阿齐布尔德一样 |
[06:13] | Gossip girl has a family waiting for her today, | 八卦天后我今天也有个家庭在等着 |
[06:16] | So although I’d love to stay and chat, | 所以尽管我想呆在这儿聊天 |
[06:19] | I’m signing off until after thanksgiving dinner– | 感恩节大餐后再见了 |
[06:22] | Just in time for pie, coffee and surveying the damage. | 馅饼 咖啡 和八卦时间到 |
[06:32] | My life in dominica is… well, it’s good. | 我在多米尼加过得 还不错 |
[06:35] | We moved some money offshore before I left, | 我走前弄了点钱出来 |
[06:37] | Enough to get a house on the ocean. | 足够在海上买个房子了 |
[06:39] | Weather’s always perfect. people are nice. | 天气超好 民风朴实 |
[06:41] | I’m so happy you’re living it up in the caribbean | 当我们在纽约举步维艰时你还在 |
[06:42] | While we’re squatting with no heat in new york. | 加勒比逍遥快活可真不错啊 |
[06:45] | Hear your father out, Nate. | 内特 听你爸说完 |
[06:48] | I want to make things better. | 我想让一切好起来 |
[06:49] | I know how hard your life has been because of what I did. | 我知道我的所作所为给你带来了麻烦 |
[06:51] | I can’t turn back the clock, | 我不能让时间倒退 |
[06:53] | But I can ask you to come live with me. | 但我可以让你跟我一起走 |
[06:57] | All the money in the world isn’t worth it | 如果你和你母亲不能一起分享的话 |
[06:59] | Without the two of you to share it with. | 再多的钱也没了意义 |
[07:01] | mom, did you know about this? | 妈 你早就知道了么 |
[07:03] | Yes, and I’d like to go, | 是的 而且我觉得不错 |
[07:06] | But only if you want to come, too. | 当然如果你也愿意的话 |
[07:08] | Please, Nate. | 求你了 内特 |
[07:10] | We can be a family again. | 我们依然能成为一家人 |
[07:13] | All you have to do is say yes. | 只要你说你愿意 |
[07:20] | I didn’t know she was there until today. | 我今天才知道她在这 |
[07:22] | I called Serena. she didn’t even know. | 我打给瑟琳娜 她都不知道 |
[07:24] | Eric must have been sneaking her in at night. | 艾瑞克肯定是晚上偷偷带她来的 |
[07:27] | Let’s just go wait for her. | 走去等着她 |
[07:28] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 这个主意可不怎么样 |
[07:30] | The last time I saw you and Jenny together, | 上次我看你们在一起时 |
[07:32] | It didn’t go very well, and you don’t seem to have | 你们处得并不好 而且你似乎不准备 |
[07:34] | – Changed your mind about anything. – she’s my daughter. | -做出任何妥协 -她是我女儿 |
[07:36] | If I want to see her, you’re not gonna change my mind. | 如果我想见她 你也挡不了 |
[07:38] | I’m not trying to. | 我不会拦着你 |
[07:39] | It’s just that I haven’t seen Jenny yet. | 只是我也还没见到珍妮 |
[07:41] | Let me talk to her, see where her head is at. | 让我跟她聊聊 看她是怎么想的 |
[07:44] | If there’s one thing I have learned about teenage girls, | 要说有什么是我从青春期女生那了解到的 |
[07:46] | Is that sometimes they need someone | 那就是有时她们需要某个来自 |
[07:48] | Outside of their family to talk to. | 家庭外的人跟她们谈心 |
[07:50] | A-all that might be ue, but it’s thanksgiving. | 也许吧 但这是感恩节 |
[07:53] | Jenny needs to be with family. | 珍妮应该和家人在一起 |
[07:54] | she is. she’s with mine. | 她是啊 和我的家人一起 |
[07:57] | Once you’ve calmed down, and she’s ready to talk, | 等你冷静下来 她也准备好了 |
[08:00] | I’ll arrange a meeting. | 我会安排你们见面 |
[08:04] | Marshmallows. | 棉花糖 |
[08:07] | Jenny likes ’em on her, uh, sweet potatoes. | 珍妮喜欢红薯配棉花糖 |
[08:12] | I’m so glad to have the house to myself. | 能独自当家实在太爽了 |
[08:15] | Cyrus took my mother to jean-georges for dinner. | 塞勒斯带我妈去珍·乔治吃饭了 |
[08:17] | God knows why. where’s warren jeffs? | 鬼知道为什么 你的白马王子列 |
[08:19] | He’s, um, making dinner for us, | 他在给我俩做饭 |
[08:23] | Which would be completely romantic and amazing, | 真的是超棒超浪漫 |
[08:26] | Except when I asked him where he was today, | 除了我问他今天干嘛了 |
[08:28] | He said he was hanging out with a friend. | 他说和一个朋友出去了 |
[08:30] | I know I’m probably being completely neurotic, | 我知道也许我太神经质了 |
[08:32] | But ali could think of was, was this friend a girl, | 不过我就是觉得那什么朋友是个女生 |
[08:35] | A girl he kisses? | 就他亲的那个 |
[08:36] | A woman needs to be with a man who thinks of only her. | 女人就该和一个只想着她的男人在一起 |
[08:39] | Anything else is a nonstarter. tell him how you feel. | 其她都靠边站 告诉她你的感受 |
[08:42] | Dorota, more flour. | 多洛塔 多放点面粉 |
[08:44] | Are you baking already? | 你已经在做馅饼了吗 |
[08:46] | I thought we were supposed to do that tomorrow. | 我以为我们明天一起做的 |
[08:47] | I needed a little tradition of my own to keep me grounded. | 我需要保持点自己的传统让我安心 |
[08:50] | It turns out the Rose family has a restaurant thanksgiving. | 看起来罗斯家喜欢餐厅式感恩节 |
[08:53] | You know, b., the thing about traditions is | 你知道 布莱尔 传统就是 |
[08:56] | You can make new ones. for all you know, | 你可以创新 对所有你认识的 |
[08:57] | You could like his family dinner | 你会喜欢他的家庭 |
[08:59] | – More than your own.- Ready. | -聚餐 -饭好了 |
[09:02] | Oh. that’s– that’s my cue to go. | 我要闪先了 |
[09:04] | Remember, Serena doesn’t share. | 记住 瑟琳娜 独享佳人 |
[09:06] | Remember, Blair should learn to. | 记住 布莱尔 兼容并蓄 |
[09:10] | – Bart, you’re home early. – so are you. | -拜特 你回来好早 -你也是 |
[09:14] | Chuck said he thought you were | 恰克说他以为 |
[09:15] | Going out with Jonathan tonight. | 你晚上要和乔纳森出去 |
[09:17] | Yeah, so did i. huh. | 是啊 我也以为 |
[09:23] | So how were things while we were away? | 我们不在时一切都好吧 |
[09:26] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[09:28] | I don’t think it’s working out with Jonathan. | 我觉得和乔纳森合不来 |
[09:36] | What do you know about someone | 你认识你们学校 |
[09:36] | At your school named ben shurn? | 一个叫本·夏伦的不 |
[09:38] | Um, he’s the, uh, | 他嘛 |
[09:41] | The–the captain of Jonathan’s swim team. why? | 是乔纳森泳队的队长 怎么了 |
[09:43] | Just… maybe you might want to ask Jonathan | 就是 也许你可以问下乔纳森 |
[09:45] | What he was doing monday night. | 星期一晚他在干嘛 |
[09:56] | You’re home. | 你在家啊 |
[09:58] | My plans for the evening got held up at customs. | 我的夜生活被传统束缚了 |
[10:00] | Your dad just insinuated | 你老爸刚暗示我 |
[10:02] | That Jonathan might be dating someone else. | 乔纳森其实另有约会了 |
[10:04] | How and why would he know that? | 他怎么知道的 |
[10:07] | He has a p.i. on retainer, like I do. | 他跟我一样 都雇人调查别人的底细 |
[10:09] | I get that for business, | 我以为那只是为了公事 |
[10:11] | But for family and friends of family, it’s just creepy. | 但对家人和家人的朋友 太莫名其妙了 |
[10:15] | Not to worry. Bart’s people are top-notch and very discreet. | 别担心 拜斯的人是顶尖的 非常谨慎 |
[10:19] | At our old place, he had this safe with files on everybody, | 每个人的档案都安安全全地放在一个地方 |
[10:21] | From staff to senators. | 从议员到员工 |
[10:23] | When I was 13, I found the most | 我13岁时找到的 |
[10:25] | Amazing surveillance photos | 最赞的监视照就是 |
[10:27] | Of gina, my hot italian au pair. | 吉娜 我的意大利陪教的 |
[10:30] | Those photos–and gina– changed my life. | 那些相片 还有吉娜 改变了我的生活 |
[10:33] | Yeah, but what if I don’t want my life to change? | 是吧 如果我不想改变呢 |
[10:36] | What else does he know? | 他还知道什么 |
[10:39] | How much do you want to find out? | 要看你想发现多少了 |
[10:47] | This is so good. | 这太好吃了 |
[10:49] | But candles and home cooking? | 但就蜡烛和私房菜么 |
[10:52] | What’s with the romance? | 忽悠女孩子跟 |
[10:53] | Bound to give the girl the wrong idea. | 浪漫有什么联系呢 |
[10:55] | Well, or the right one. | 也许不是忽悠呢 |
[10:59] | I’ve had an incredible time with you these past few weeks. | 这几个星期和你过得很愉快 |
[11:02] | Honestly, uh, you’re all I ever think of. | 说实话 你满足了我所有的幻想 |
[11:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:08] | Oh. I mean, that’s flattering. | 我是说 你太抬举我了 |
[11:11] | You’re, of course, welcome to see other people. | 当然你可以去见其他人 |
[11:12] | That’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[11:13] | But, uh, as of right now, this moment, | 但现在 此时此刻 |
[11:16] | I’m officially a 1-woman man. | 我确实是”一夫一妻”男 |
[11:20] | Wow. a 1-woman man? | “一夫一妻”男? |
[11:23] | If–if I would have known we were celebrating, | 我要早知道我们在庆祝 |
[11:25] | I would have brought a bottle of champagne. | 我就带一大瓶香槟来了 |
[11:27] | Well, actually, I’m– I’m kind of glad you didn’t. | 事实上 我很高兴你没带 |
[11:29] | Um, I also wanted to talk to you | 我也想跟你谈谈 |
[11:32] | About the fact that, uh, I’m sober. | 谈谈那个 我很清醒 |
[11:35] | Oh. I feel a lot better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[11:36] | My–my work is a lot better since I stopped drinking. | 我戒酒后工作顺手多了 |
[11:39] | I just need to be around people that are gonna keep me | 我希望我身边的人能让我清醒 |
[11:41] | On the right track, not tempt me over to the dark side. | 而不是害我堕落 |
[11:45] | The dark side. right. | 堕落 恩对 |
[11:49] | Well, I used to party… | 我以前是派对班子 |
[11:52] | Every now and then. | 时不时就去嗨 |
[11:53] | No. no. but that– that was so long ago. | 不不 那是好久以前了 |
[11:56] | So it’s–it’s, you know, | 所以 你知道 |
[11:57] | E-except for the occasional celebratory glass of champagne, | 除了社交场合喝点香槟外 |
[12:01] | I, um, I’m pretty much a teetotaler now. | 我是喝茶主义者 |
[12:03] | So you can count on me. | 你可以相信我 |
[12:04] | – I’m–i’m–i’m the right girl for the job. – well, i-i figured. | -我做得来那个的 -我看出来了 |
[12:10] | The kids need to tell us things when they happen, | 孩子们该在事情发生的时候就告诉我们 |
[12:11] | Not after they get caught. the only way to protect them is | 而不是等他们被抓到 保护他们的唯一方法就是 |
[12:14] | To know what they’re up to at all times. don’t you agree? | 清楚他们每时每刻都在干嘛 你不觉得么 |
[12:17] | Yes, but ithis case, it’s complicated. | 对 但这事很复杂 |
[12:21] | Well, I certainly hope you grounded Eric. | 我当然希望你对艾瑞克放心 |
[12:23] | Well, not yet, but– where are you off to? | 我没那么放心 但 你去哪 |
[12:25] | Uh, I just have to get to– | 我要去 |
[12:26] | to go find Jenny and tell her that we know | 去找珍妮告诉她我们知道 |
[12:28] | She’s been staying here? | 她在这了么 |
[12:32] | How about you bring her back here? | 你把她带来怎么样 |
[12:33] | Because I would love to talk to her. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[12:47] | Blair, this is delicious. | 布莱尔 这真好吃 |
[12:49] | I must get the recipe. but you know what? | 你一定要告诉我菜谱 不过你知道不 |
[12:52] | The ratio of cinnamon to nutmeg–not enough. | 肉豆蔻里的肉桂含量 不够哦 |
[13:02] | – Mother? – Yes? | -妈妈 -什么事 |
[13:04] | Why are you letting Cyrus ruin everything? | 干吗让赛勒斯毁了我们的感恩节 |
[13:06] | It’s all about his family and his traditions | 一直在絮絮叨叨他的家庭 他的传统 |
[13:09] | And his notes on my pie. | 还有他竟然不满我的馅饼 |
[13:10] | Oh, honey, calm down. | 亲爱的 别激动 |
[13:13] | You know, you always think the–the worst of people. | 你瞧 你总是把人想的那么坏 |
[13:16] | Cyrus made reservations for dinner | 赛勒斯在你喜欢的饭店 |
[13:18] | At your favorite restaurant, the gramercy tavern. | 格拉梅西公园酒店定了晚餐 |
[13:21] | So he’s having the chef make your favorite recipes– | 还叫厨师按照你的喜好下单 |
[13:25] | Oyster stuffing that you like. | 馅饼里塞满了牡蛎 |
[13:29] | – That’s not the point, mother. – The point is | -这不是重点 妈妈 -关键是 |
[13:31] | That thanksgiving is a family holiday, | 感恩节是和自己家人共度的节日 |
[13:33] | And this is our family now. | 他现在就是咱们家人 |
[13:36] | Now you get with the program, and fast. | 跟上时代的变化吧 赶快适应 |
[13:39] | I hope there’s some of that pie left for me. | 给我留了点馅饼没有呀 |
[13:42] | Is there? huh? oh! oh! | 留了吗 |
[13:44] | Gimme. mmm! | 给我咬一口 |
[13:49] | Dorota, everything’s awful. | 多洛塔 太可怕了 |
[13:52] | I know thing you want to know, miss Blair, | 我知道你想问什么 布莱尔小姐 |
[13:54] | But I not supposed to tell. | 但我不能说 |
[13:56] | Who do you work for? spill it. | 你到底为谁效力 快说 |
[13:59] | Your mother make me keep this safe until tomorrow. | 你母亲要我把这个保管好 明天给她 |
[14:02] | Keep what safe? | 保管什么 |
[14:08] | Mr. Rose propose this evening at dinner. | 罗斯先生晚餐时求婚了 |
[14:11] | They be telling everyone at thanksgiving, | 他们要在感恩节公布这个消息 |
[14:13] | When whole family is there. | 告诉全家人 |
[14:16] | I saw your father today. | 我今天见了你爸爸 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I had a feeling. | 是啊 我有预感 |
[14:20] | I know you both need some time, | 我知道你们两个都还需要时间 |
[14:22] | So i-i convinced him to let you stay here for a while. | 所以我说服他 今晚留你在我这 |
[14:25] | And when you’re ready, I would love to help you talk to him | 你什么时候准备好了 我陪你去和他谈 |
[14:28] | And make things right. | 让你们和好 |
[14:29] | Thanks for the offer. I really–i appreciate it, | 谢谢关照 我十分 感激 |
[14:31] | But, um, you don’t know how he’s been, so… | 不过你不知道 他态度那么恶劣 |
[14:36] | Jenny, he’s your father, | 珍妮 他是你爸爸 |
[14:37] | And he loves you so much. | 他是真的非常爱你 |
[14:41] | And at least for the next couple years, | 而且至少接下来的两年 |
[14:45] | You belong at home with him. | 你还是要在家 和他呆在一起 |
[14:49] | Thank you, mrs. Bass, | 谢谢你 拜斯夫人 |
[14:50] | For letting me stay here and everything, | 让我在这里过夜 |
[14:53] | But I’m pretty tired, so I’m… | 不过我实在太累了 我想 |
[14:55] | Okay, well, get some rest. | 好吧 先休息吧 |
[14:56] | We can talk some more tomorrow. | 我们明天再说 |
[15:00] | Oh, Jenny… | 珍妮 你忘了 |
[15:21] | So you’re okay with it, Jenny not being with us tonight? | 你还好吗 珍妮今晚不在 |
[15:24] | If, uh, by “okay,” you mean extraordinarily depressed, | 要是你说的”好”代表极度低落 |
[15:27] | Then yes. I miss her a lot. | 那就是 我很想她 |
[15:30] | You know, in the all arguments you two have been having, | 可是 你们俩吵了那么多次 |
[15:32] | I haven’t once heard you tell her that. | 我一次也没听你这样跟她说过 |
[15:36] | Oh, my god. you’re right. | 老天 你说得对 |
[15:38] | It’s not that rare, is it? | 没那么难说出口吧 |
[15:42] | Aaron, what are you doing here? | 艾伦 你在这里干什么 |
[15:44] | Uh, I live right around the corner. | 我就在拐角那住 |
[15:45] | I’m just picking something up to take to, um… | 我正要挑点东西给 |
[15:48] | Oh, no. It’s–It’s all right. I can hear her name. | 没 没什么 我知道你要说她 |
[15:50] | Serena’s. | 是瑟琳娜 |
[15:55] | I’m just gonna go and see if there are any pecans left. | 我要看看有没有胡桃卖了 |
[16:00] | So, um, you know, could you do me a favor | 你能不能 帮我个忙 |
[16:01] | And say hi to Serena’s family for me? | 替我问候一下瑟琳娜的家人 |
[16:02] | ’cause we all spent last thanksgiving together. | 我们一起过了去年的感恩节 |
[16:05] | Yeah, ablutely. | 好啊 没问题 |
[16:06] | Except Bart, actually. | 但是 除了巴特 |
[16:07] | There was this, uh, this crazy thing with, uh, | 但是这关系实在是太纠结了 |
[16:10] | With my dad and her mom | 我爸爸和她妈妈 |
[16:12] | And my mom, and it was, I guess, | 和我妈妈 还有我 可能 |
[16:14] | Like all things in Serena’s life, It’s very complicated. | 瑟琳娜的生活即是如此 无比复杂 |
[16:16] | Serena’s life is complicated? | 瑟琳娜的生活很复杂吗 |
[16:17] | Uh, well, yeah. i-i don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么看 |
[16:20] | But the Serena I know has long, flowing blonde hair, | 不过我说的瑟琳娜是个如花的金发美女 |
[16:22] | Towers over both of us. Is–is that the same one? | 在我们之间周旋 咱们说的是一个人吧 |
[16:24] | I just don’t see her as complicated. | 我不觉得她很复杂 |
[16:27] | So would you say that they’re | 你是说他们过的是 |
[16:29] | cheddar people or more goaty? | 有钱人家[一种干酪的引申]的淫乱生活 |
[16:31] | Oh, Serena’s something goat but cheese. | 说瑟琳娜是山羊比奶酪靠谱 |
[16:32] | I think you might want to go with the, uh, | 我想你应该在宴席上配点 |
[16:34] | Wines of southern… france. | 南部红酒 法国产 |
[16:36] | Well, I guess you don’t know her as well as you think you do. | 我看你不像你说的那么了解她 |
[16:38] | She doesn’t drink anymore. | 她不再酗酒了 |
[16:40] | Oh, sure. I mean, not problematically, of course. | 可不是吗 没大事发生的时候 就不喝 |
[16:42] | I mean, at least not for months. | 我是说 怎么也戒了几个月了 |
[16:45] | Wait. Months? | 等等 几个月 |
[16:47] | Yeah, well, y-you know, the thing in the spring | 是啊 你知道 春天的时候 |
[16:48] | With georgina? you two are getting serious. | 乔治娜的事吗 你俩感情这么好 |
[16:50] | I’m sure you guys talked about that. | 她肯定告诉过你这件事了 |
[16:52] | Yeah. yeah, yeah, absolutely. | 是啊 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[16:56] | Uh, I’m, uh, I’m gonna go pay for this. | 我 我打算买这个了 |
[17:01] | Mother. Is there anything you want to tell me? | 妈妈 你有事要告诉我吗 |
[17:03] | Oh, yes, actually, there is, | 事实上 有一件 |
[17:05] | And I will tell you tonight at the restaurant | 今晚在饭店告诉你 |
[17:08] | Once everyone is assembled for dinner. | 大家都来齐的时候 |
[17:10] | Of all the things you’ve done, mother, | 你做的这些事情 妈妈 |
[17:12] | This is one of the worst. I’m your daughter. | 这件最糟糕 我是你女儿 |
[17:15] | Lumping me in with everyone else to hear the news? | 把我扔在人群里看新闻 |
[17:17] | I don’t know what news you are referring to, Blair. | 我不知道你说什么新闻 布莱尔 |
[17:21] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go check | 现在请你让我出门 我要去确认 |
[17:22] | The reservations for dinner. | 预定的晚餐 |
[17:24] | Dorota, get it together. we’re leaving. | 多洛塔 赶快收拾一下 我们走 |
[17:27] | If I’m just like anyone else to her, | 我要是跟其他人没什么区别 |
[17:29] | Doubt she’ll notice I’m not at dinner. | 恐怕她都不会发现我没去 |
[17:31] | But It’s your favorite holiday. | 但这是你最喜欢的节日啊 |
[17:32] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[17:35] | Nate? | 内特 |
[17:37] | Hey, Vanessa. | 你好 瓦娜莎 |
[17:38] | I didn’t expect to see anyone here. | 我以为没人会来这 |
[17:40] | I had some paperwork to catch up on. | 我要赶些文书 |
[17:42] | I thought, It’s thanksgiving. | 我以为今天感恩节 |
[17:43] | It’d be quiet. Why are you here? | 这里会很清静 你怎么来了 |
[17:46] | Oh, I borrowed this pixies box set from Rufus. | 我跟鲁弗斯借了些摇滚碟 |
[17:48] | I, um, I was gonna return it. I wrote a thank-you note. | 正打算还回去 我写了张感谢卡 |
[17:51] | If you could give it to him, that’d be–that’d be nice. | 要是你能帮我给他 就谢谢你了 |
[17:54] | Why didn’t you take it by the loft? | 为什么你不自己拿到阁楼去 |
[17:56] | Well, I think Dan likes me | 我怕丹不愿意看见 |
[17:58] | About as much as you do right now, so… | 我们现在在这做的 |
[18:03] | Look, you and Chuck and Dan– | 现在 你和恰克 和丹 |
[18:05] | I’ve somehow managed to alienate everyone. | 我几乎跟你们都疏远了 |
[18:12] | If you could just give Rufus the cds | 要是你能给鲁弗斯那些CD |
[18:14] | And–and the thank-you note, I’d really appreciate that. | 和感谢卡 我十分感激 |
[18:16] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[18:17] | And, Vanessa, listen. uh… | 还有 瓦娜莎 听我说 |
[18:20] | Take care of yourself. | 你自己多保重 |
[18:23] | All right? | 好吗 |
[18:28] | My new boyfriend Aaron | 我的新男友艾伦 |
[18:29] | Is on his way here to meet everyone, | 今晚要来见全家 |
[18:31] | And I want your word on something. | 我要你说句话 |
[18:33] | If you’re talking about the dress, I say “higher.” | 要说裙子的话 再短一点就好 |
[18:36] | Chuck, I want you word that you will not mention anything | 恰克 我要你承诺你不会提起 |
[18:39] | About the girl I used to be. | 我以前的样子 |
[18:41] | I just got Aaron to myself, | 我只想好好跟艾伦在一起 |
[18:42] | And if the one thing I have to do to keep it that way | 如果说我必须暂时隐藏我的过去 |
[18:45] | Is hide my recent history for a while, | 才能保持我们的关系 |
[18:47] | Then that’s what I’m gonna do. | 那我就得这么做 |
[18:48] | I get it. you lied to him. | 我明白了 你对他撒了谎 |
[18:51] | N–no, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[18:53] | I merely chose not to tell him everything I ever did. | 我不过是没把自己和盘托出 |
[18:57] | And it will come out naturally, over the course | 而且慢慢地事实也会浮出水面 |
[18:59] | Of the many conversations we’re gonna have, | 我们越来越多地约会密谈 |
[19:01] | As we’re dating exclusively. | 每次谈话都多透露一点 |
[19:03] | You have my word, whatever that’s worth. | 我答应你 虽然我的承诺不值钱 |
[19:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:08] | Eric’s waiting for me in my father’s study. | 艾瑞克在等我听爸爸上课 |
[19:11] | We’re having a business meeting. | 我们要参加个商务会谈 |
[19:15] | Oh, my god! you’re here! | 天啊 你来了 |
[19:17] | Hey. | 你好 |
[19:17] | “hey”–that was so not on the same level as my hi. | “你好”? 你是不是有心事啊 |
[19:20] | Uh, I bumped into Dan at the store. | 我在店里碰到丹了 |
[19:23] | Uh, he just said something. I’m trying to figure it out. | 他刚说了点事情 我不太明白 |
[19:26] | Figure what out? | 什么事情 |
[19:27] | Something about a girl named Georgina? | 一个叫乔治娜的女孩的事 |
[19:30] | What? | 什么 |
[19:32] | What–what’s, um, he even talking about? | 他说了什么啊 |
[19:34] | That’s, uh, | 有点 |
[19:36] | Gosh. um… | 天啊 |
[19:39] | Well, you know, he’s– he’s probably just jealous. | 其实 他 他就是嫉妒 |
[19:42] | Yeah. yeah, I mean, he was talking a lot about | 对 他说了不少去年感恩节的事情 |
[19:45] | Thanksgiving last year when you two were together, so… | 就是你们还在一起的时候 |
[19:48] | Yeah. well, I guess he’s just not as over me | 对 可能他还是有点 |
[19:50] | as I thought he was. but–but seriously, | 放不下我吧 不过说真的 |
[19:53] | Aaron, the next time he starts to tell you stories about me– | 艾伦 下次他再给你讲我的故事 |
[19:56] | No, no, no, no. never again. no, it’s not gonna happen again. | 不 不会了 不会再给我讲了 |
[20:02] | Could you? | 帮个忙好么 |
[20:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:04] | Oh, it, uh, says “Lily.” | 是莉莉打来了 |
[20:13] | What’s going on? Is something wrong? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[20:14] | I’ve been grappling with what to do all day– | 我一直在想要怎么办 |
[20:16] | What to say, which one of you to talk to first. | 就是想 应该先跟谁说 |
[20:20] | -Is Jenny okay? -Yes, but you might not be. | -珍妮还好吗 -她还好 不过你可能不好 |
[20:23] | I know it is thanksgiving, | 我知道今天感恩节 |
[20:26] | -But I think you should get here right away. -Lily? | -不过我觉得你应该马上过来 -莉莉 |
[20:29] | I will see you soon. | 等会见 |
[20:34] | -Come on. we’re going. -Vanessa’s coming over. | -走了 -瓦内萨等下过来 |
[20:36] | Call and cancel. | 让他别来了 |
[20:46] | Vanessa abrams. | 瓦内萨·艾布拉姆 |
[20:50] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[20:51] | I’d like to talk to you about Nate Archibald. | 我要问你一点内特·阿齐布尔德的事 |
[20:55] | Are you going to open it? | 你要打开吗 |
[20:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:58] | I’ll tell you the combination. | 我告诉你密码 |
[21:00] | 8-7-69– my mother’s birthday. | 8-7-69 我妈妈的生日 |
[21:13] | It’s like the end of every heist movie ever made. | 就像电影一样 |
[21:16] | Are those gold bars? I didn’t think they actually made those. | 是金条吗 |
[21:18] | Is that– is that a sat phone? | 那是卫星电话吗 |
[21:19] | Encryption. government prototype. put it back. | 加密的 官方的系统 放回去 |
[21:31] | I knew you’d come back for more. | 我就知道你会打回来的 |
[21:32] | – Chuck, you know how hard this call was for me to make. – I’m listening. | -恰克 我本来不想给你打的 -我听着呢 |
[21:36] | The fbi just came to see me, and Nate’s in trouble. | 联邦调查局找我谈话了 内特有麻烦 |
[21:39] | Tell someone who cares. | 我没兴趣听 |
[21:41] | Chuck, this is serious. he needs our help. | 恰克 说真的他又麻烦了 |
[21:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[21:46] | The gallery. | 画展那 |
[21:51] | Sorry, kid. I have to do something. | 对不起 我有点事 |
[21:55] | Yeah. happy hunting. | 好吧 好好找啊 |
[22:16] | Don’t you dare answer that blackberry, dorota. | 你不敢接电话吗 多洛塔 |
[22:18] | But it’s your mother, and it’s thanksgiving. | 是你妈妈打的 今天又是感恩节 |
[22:20] | And we have nothing to be thankful for. | 我们没什么可感恩的 |
[22:23] | This is the worst thanksgiving of all time, | 这是我过的最差的感恩节 |
[22:25] | And if we have to wander the upper east side | 要是我们非得像简·奥斯丁小说里写的 |
[22:26] | Like outcasts in a jane austen novel, so be it. | 像那些穷人一样去东上区逛逛 也行啊 |
[22:28] | Maybe we can go feed ducks at boat pond | 我们可以去池塘边喂鸭子啊 |
[22:31] | Like when you were little. | 跟你小时候一样 |
[22:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:35] | I’m not a monster. | 我又不是个怪物 |
[22:37] | I won’t deny the ducks their dinner. | 我不想饿着那些鸭子 |
[22:38] | But if you look like you enjoy even one second of it, | 不过你要是喜欢这样 |
[22:42] | We’re leaving. | 我们就走 |
[22:45] | -Oh, no. none for me, thank you. -mom. | -我不喝 谢谢 -妈妈 |
[22:47] | -Serena, it’s a special occasion. no, -I’m only 17. | -瑟琳娜 特殊情况嘛 -我才17岁 |
[22:50] | Well, that’s never stopped you. uh, no. no, I said no, thank you, okay? | -那可挡不住你 -我还是不喝了 |
[22:54] | Oh. uh, mom, have you shown Aaron your beautiful art collection? | 妈妈 您给艾伦看了您的收藏了吗 |
[22:56] | Oh, yeah. um, was that a jessica craig-martin | 对 那个是杰西卡·克雷格·马丁的画吗 |
[22:59] | I saw over there? why, yes, it is, Aaron. good eye. | 那边的那幅 |
[23:02] | I know. yeah, I’ll–i’ll be right back. | 我知道了 好 我马上回去 |
[23:05] | I… my shoes are killing me. | 我的鞋难受死了 |
[23:08] | This is crazy, jen. | 珍 真是疯了 |
[23:09] | These are e-mails of mine, photographs, | 这是我的邮件 照片 |
[23:12] | Notes from my psychiatrist at the ostroff center. | 我在康复中心心理医生写的病历 |
[23:15] | So much for doctor/patient confidentiality, huh? | 医患保密根本没用吧 |
[23:19] | What about Serena’s and your mom’s? | 瑟琳娜和你妈妈的有什么 |
[23:20] | I can’t bear to open them. | 我都不敢打开 |
[23:21] | These are… five times the size of mine. | 有我的五倍那么厚 |
[23:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:30] | Um, speaking about seeing things, | 说道找东西 |
[23:33] | Have you seen my emancipation papers? | 你找到我的脱离关系的申请书了吗 |
[23:34] | Because they’re not in my bag, | 我找不到了 |
[23:36] | And I really don’t want anyone to find them. | 我也不想让别人看到 |
[23:38] | Eric? Jenny? are you two up there? | 埃里克 珍妮 你们在吗 |
[23:41] | Come on downstairs. be social. | 下来一下 要会交际 |
[23:42] | Uh, yeah. we’re coming. | 好 马上下来 |
[23:46] | Has Chuck finally decided to grace us with his presence? | 恰克要出来展示一下了吗 |
[23:48] | -Actually, um… -What’s he doing here? | -其实 -他来这干什么 |
[23:52] | I invited him. | 我请的他 |
[23:57] | – Hi, mr. Bass. – Daniel. | -您好 巴斯先生 -丹尼尔 |
[24:01] | – Aaron, hey, man. | 艾伦 你好 |
[24:02] | Well, if it isn’t the last person I wanted to see. | 你是我最不想见到的人了 |
[24:05] | Wh–i’m–i’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[24:06] | Why’d you lie about Serena? | 你为什么要在瑟琳娜的事情上说谎 |
[24:10] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[24:12] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[24:13] | She should be right down. | 应该马上下来 |
[24:15] | Dad? | 爸 |
[24:22] | Dan. | 丹 |
[24:24] | And Aaron. hey. | 艾伦 你好 |
[24:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:27] | Well, your boyfriend called me a liar. | 你男朋友管我叫骗子 |
[24:29] | Did–did–did I lie about something? | 我 我骗他什么了吗 |
[24:32] | You know, Dan, maybe you and I should talk in private, | 丹 咱们应该私下谈 |
[24:35] | To discuss who said what to whom | 说说谁说了什么啊 |
[24:36] | And why they felt compelled to say it? | 或者是为什么有争议 |
[24:42] | Yeah, uh, that’s– we don’t need to do that. | 不用了吧 |
[24:44] | – She’s right. I lied. – Yeah, well, it’s not cool, man. | -他说的没错 我撒谎了 -这样不好 |
[24:46] | If you have a problem with me dating your ex, | 要是你不喜欢我跟你的前女友在一起 |
[24:47] | – At least be honest about it. – You’re right. I’ll be honest. | -至少说实话啊 -对 我以后会的 |
[24:53] | Yeah. Serena, I’m sorry, but I’m already late | 瑟琳娜 对不起啊 我已经迟到了 |
[24:54] | to meet my father at the waldorfs’. bye. | 在霍道夫家那儿去见我爸爸 |
[25:01] | You didn’t exactly tell him the truth. | 你没说实话 |
[25:03] | -Well, you didn’t exactly have to. -You know, I’m sorry. | -你也不用说实话 -对不起 |
[25:05] | I thought–i thought he knew. I really did. | 我以为他知道呢 真的 |
[25:07] | Well, he didn’t, and he doesn’t. | 他不知道 也不会知道的 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:13] | I-i panicked, | 我刚刚慌神了 |
[25:15] | And I was mad at you. | 又跟你着急 |
[25:16] | No, i-i should have kept my mouth shut. | 不 是我不应该废话的 |
[25:20] | But really, Serena? I mean, | 真的 瑟琳娜 |
[25:22] | You’re g–you have to tell him everything. | 你应该跟他说实话 |
[25:24] | If there’s one thing that we earned this past year… | 我们去年就学到了一件事 |
[25:26] | See, around here, the truth always comes out. | 真相永远会大白于天下的 |
[25:30] | Uh, it just did. | 是大白于天下了 |
[25:40] | You know, when you called, I thought it was an emergency. | 你打电话的时候 我以为是急事呢 |
[25:43] | -Obviously I was wrong. -It’s more like an intervention. | -很明显我错了 -更确切地说 是干涉 |
[25:46] | There’s someone you need to talk to. | 有个人你要见一见 |
[25:51] | The FBI knows that your dad’s in town, | FBI知道你爸爸在这 |
[25:53] | And they think he’s about to commit a crime | 他们说你爸爸有可能犯罪 |
[25:54] | Even worse than fraud or embezzlement. | 比诈骗和挪用公款更厉害 |
[25:57] | Like what? | 还有什么 |
[25:58] | Like extortion and kidnapping. | 比如像绑架勒索 |
[26:03] | When your father escaped to Dominica, | 你爸爸逃到多米尼加的时候 |
[26:04] | He could only get his hands on enough money | 他挣的那点血汗钱 |
[26:06] | To get himself set up. | 刚够够养活自己 |
[26:07] | He should have found a job, reinvented himself. | 他本该找个工作 改过自新 |
[26:10] | But instead, he lid the way he’d always lived. | 不幸的是 他还是走了老路 |
[26:13] | Now he’s got nothing left. | 他已经倾家荡产了 |
[26:15] | Yeah, well, if my father’s poor, | 是啊 要是我爸爸很穷 |
[26:16] | What’s the point of us going to live with him? | 我们为什么和他一起过 |
[26:18] | I mean, we don’t have any money. | 我是说我们一分钱也没有 |
[26:20] | But the vanderbilts do. | 但你们的家族有 |
[26:21] | Yeah, look, why would my grandparents pay us | 我们之前在外面时祖父母都没有给 |
[26:23] | To go live with him when they can’t even help us out here? | 现在他回来跟我们住为什么给啊 |
[26:27] | I mean, they hate my dad. | 他们恨我爸爸 |
[26:28] | Maybe that’s why they would give him money– | 可能正因如此他们才给他钱 |
[26:31] | To leave without you or your mom. | 让他丢下你跟你妈妈 |
[26:35] | We’ve been monitoring your father’s calls. | 我们一直在监听你爸爸的电话 |
[26:37] | He’s trying to get in touch with your grandparents. | 他试图联系你的祖父母 |
[26:39] | W-well, I mean, if this is true, | 如果这是真的 |
[26:41] | Why didn’t you just come tell me this yourself? | 你为什么不自己过来告诉我 |
[26:43] | We didn’t know if you or your mother | 我们不清楚你和你母亲 |
[26:44] | Knew what was going on. | 是不是同犯 |
[26:46] | After all, she helped him escape in the first place. | 毕竟 最初是她帮他逃跑的 |
[26:49] | But I told him I didn’t think | 但我告诉他我觉得 |
[26:50] | That you would just leave new york. | 你不会就那么离开这儿的 |
[26:52] | Especially without saying good-bye to your friends. | 尤其是还没有给你的朋友们道别 |
[26:58] | I’ll let the three of you talk it over. | 我先让你们仨谈谈 |
[27:04] | This is just too much. | 有太多太多的… |
[27:07] | There is still a chance that the captain can get away, | 还是有一个机会可以让总监跑掉 |
[27:09] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[27:12] | But you could also end it all now. | 你也可以结束掉这一切 |
[27:17] | How? | 怎么办 |
[27:19] | By turning your father in. | 供出你父亲 |
[27:23] | I’m sorry I didn’t call you back, okay? | 很抱歉我没有回你电话 |
[27:25] | A lot has been happening. agnes kicked me out. | 有很多事情压着我 爱格妮思把我赶出来了 |
[27:28] | She burned all my dresses, | 烧掉了我所有的衣服 |
[27:29] | And then I had to crash with Eric. | 我只好跟艾瑞克先混在一起了 |
[27:31] | I had nowhere else to go. | 我没有地方可去了 |
[27:32] | And I couldn’t tell anyone I was living here | 我跟谁都不能说我住这里 |
[27:34] | Because then they’d tell you, and you’d be really mad. | 因为他们会告诉你 你又会疯掉的 |
[27:36] | I’m not. I’m out of angry. Miss you too much. | 不会 我一点也不生气 我太想你了 |
[27:41] | Dad, please don’t try to guilt trip me right now, okay? | 爸 你不要让我内疚好么 |
[27:43] | Your brother helped me realize | 你哥帮我认识到的 |
[27:45] | That I haven’t told you something–something important. | 我有些很重要的没有告诉你 |
[27:47] | -What? -I love you, Jenny. I love you so much, | -什么 -我爱你 我非常爱你珍妮 |
[27:52] | I’m willing to let you go | 如果那能让你回到我身边 |
[27:53] | If that’s what it’s gonna take to get you back. | 我会让你走的 |
[27:57] | And when the time comes for a court hearing, | 要是你记着上法庭 |
[27:59] | I won’t stand in your way. | 我不能挡着你 |
[28:01] | But there’s nothing you can do | 但任何事 |
[28:02] | To make me stop loving you. | 都不能阻止我爱你 |
[28:10] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:28] | Dan and his father just left to look for Jenny, | 丹和他父亲刚去找珍妮了 |
[28:30] | So maybe now would be the perfect time for you | 莉莉 现在时间正合适 |
[28:31] | To tell me what the hell’s been going on here today, Lily. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[28:33] | You first. | 你还恶人先告状 |
[28:36] | Where did you get those? | 你怎么弄到这个 |
[28:37] | It doesn’t matter. did you read these? | 先别谈这 你看过吗 |
[28:39] | -Not yet. -only mine. | -(瑟琳娜)就我看了 -(艾瑞克)还没有 |
[28:41] | None of you were supposed to | 你们真的不应该 |
[28:42] | Find them? I can’t believe this. | 找到这些 我真不敢相信 |
[28:45] | You did this to me, and I dealt with it. | 你竟然这样对我 我就不说了 |
[28:47] | But the kids? my kids? | 但是孩子们 我的孩子 |
[28:49] | -mom, you knew about this? – We’ll talk about that later. | -妈 你早知道了? -我们以后再说 |
[28:52] | I’m just trying to protect them. | 我只是想保护他们 |
[28:54] | If you’re gonna let your son and daughter | 如果你让你儿子女儿 |
[28:56] | Go where they please and do as they please, | 去他们想去的地方 玩他们想玩的 |
[28:58] | Someone has to look out for them. | 就应该有人能照顾下他们 |
[28:59] | There’s a difference between looking out for them | 照顾他们和自己家对他们也像罪犯一样 |
[29:02] | And treating them like criminals in their own home. | 是有很大不同的 |
[29:04] | How do you expect them to trust us if we don’t trust them? | 如果我们都不相信他们 你怎么让他们相信我们 |
[29:10] | God. okay, kids, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[29:15] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[29:16] | Oh, well, this day is about family, | 今日之事 所谓之家庭 |
[29:18] | And if you’re not for this family, | 指的 你不为此家庭着想 |
[29:19] | Then I’m gonna take mine and spend it with them. | 我就带上我的 我会为他们着想的 |
[29:31] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[29:33] | Your mother’s almost done packing. we have to go. | 你妈妈差不多打包好了 我们的快点 |
[29:34] | Do you really think your plan’s gonna work? | 你真的觉得你的计划能成吗 |
[29:36] | Well, it will if we hurry up. | 行的 如果快点的话 |
[29:37] | Come on. let’s go. | 快啊 我们动起来 |
[29:37] | No, I don’t mean that. are you really planning | 不是 我不是这意思 你真的计划 |
[29:39] | On holding me and mom for ransom? | 能与我和妈妈一起赎罪吗 |
[29:46] | Not all the money’s for me, Nate. it’s for you guys, too. | 钱不是都给我的 内特 你们也有份 |
[29:49] | Look, this way, you and your mom | 这样 你跟你妈妈 |
[29:50] | Will get everything you deserve, | 得到你们所有应得的 |
[29:51] | And I will have enough to start over wherever I go next. | 我也有足够的钱在新地方开始新生活 |
[29:54] | Look, I want to take care of you, | 我想照顾好你们 |
[29:55] | But i-i don’t know what else to do. | 但我不知道还能怎么做 |
[29:57] | No, there’s a different way to get our lives back, dad, | 还有一个方法可让我们的生活回到原来 |
[30:00] | One that doesn’t require another felony. | 而且不需要再增加一个罪犯 |
[30:04] | -The fbi are on the way here. -Nate, please– | -FBI正在路上了 -内特 请别… |
[30:06] | Dad, listen. I love you, | 爸爸 我真的爱你 |
[30:09] | But if you can’t do the right thing, | 你不仁 |
[30:11] | Then I can’t respect you. | 休怪我不义 |
[30:14] | So the choice is yours. | 你来选吧 |
[30:17] | You go out that service entrance | 你走出了那个门 |
[30:18] | And you ruin our relationship forever… | 你就永远毁了我们的关系 |
[30:22] | Or you be a man | 或者 你可以像一个男人 |
[30:24] | And you turn yourself in when they get here. | 他们来的时候你就自首 |
[30:26] | – Well, that’s not a choice. – It is a choice, | -我做不到 -你做得到 |
[30:29] | Because I’m sick of living in the mess | 因为我厌倦了生活一团糟 |
[30:30] | You’ve created for us, and I’m not gonna do it anymore. | 都是你所造成的 我再也不想这样过了 |
[30:35] | I hope you won’t either. | 我希望你也不要这样 |
[30:38] | The annual van der woodsen diner thanksgiving dinner. | 范德·伍德森周年晚餐 感恩节晚餐 |
[30:42] | Hmm. we should have a standing reservation. | 我们得预留一个站的位置 |
[30:44] | I think we do. | 我想还是有的吧 |
[30:45] | What errand did Serena have to run? | 什么事情瑟琳娜这么急 |
[30:47] | I don’t know, but she took her file with her. | 我不知道 但她带上了她的文件 |
[30:50] | Maybe she went to burn it. | 可能去烧掉吧 |
[30:51] | I don’t blame her. I should have burned mine. | 我不会怪她 我还想烧了我的呢 |
[30:54] | I lied before. | 之前我骗你了 |
[30:57] | I read it. | 我看过的 |
[31:03] | Eric, whatever you read, um– | 艾瑞克 不管你看到什么 |
[31:05] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me | 我真不敢相信你竟没有告诉我 |
[31:06] | You were in an institution like me. | 你也曾经跟我一样去过那地方 |
[31:09] | You were 19. you were just a few years older than I was, | 你当时才19岁 就比我大几岁 |
[31:13] | And after everything I went through last year… | 在我经历了去年的那些事情之后 |
[31:14] | Maybe I should have said something, | 我的确应该说点什么 |
[31:16] | But I wanted to be strong for you. | 但对于你我需要树立坚强的形象 |
[31:19] | Plus, I really wasn’t ready to revisit it. | 而且 我没有准备好重访那地方 |
[31:22] | I look forward to talking about it… when you’re ready. | 我想跟你找时间谈谈这 如果你准备好了 |
[31:26] | It takes time. I should know. | 这需要时间 我明白的 |
[31:30] | How did you get so wise? | 你怎么变这么聪明 |
[31:32] | The nanny. | 天才的保姆嘛 |
[31:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | How about we have a real thanksgiving dinner? | 我们来一个真正的感恩节晚餐吧 |
[31:44] | It’s not too late. | 还不算太晚 |
[31:46] | What’d you have in mind? | 你觉得怎么样呢 |
[31:48] | Well, come on. | 好吧 快来吧 |
[31:54] | And– oh, Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[31:56] | I-i was hoping that you were Blair. | 我真希望你是布莱尔 |
[31:58] | Oh, why? where is she? maybe you can find out. | 她在哪儿 你可能会知道 |
[32:01] | She’s ignoring all our calls. | 她不理我们的电话 |
[32:02] | Yeah. yeah. maybe she will take yours. | 她可能会接你的 |
[32:04] | Would you mind? | 请别介意 |
[32:05] | Yeah, of course. | 当然不会 |
[32:09] | I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back from her. | 我有消息马上通知你 |
[32:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:11] | -Is Aaron here? -He’s over there. | -艾伦在么 -他在那儿 |
[32:16] | Serena, hey. | 瑟琳娜 |
[32:19] | Hey. Dan didn’t lie. I did. | 丹没有骗人 是我骗了你 |
[32:21] | It was more of a lie of omission, but still. | 说一谎需百谎圆 |
[32:24] | I-i-i’m sorry I didn’t tell you everything. | 我很抱歉我没有告诉你所有事情 |
[32:26] | I should have. um, read this. | 我应该 看看这个吧 |
[32:28] | If you still want to be with me after, then let me know. | 如果你以后还想跟我一起 就告诉我 |
[32:38] | – She’s on 5th and 71st. – Oh, thank you. | -她在第5和71路口 -谢谢啦 |
[32:42] | – Happy thanksgiving. – Happy thanksgiving, dear. | -感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐 亲爱的 |
[32:53] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[32:58] | My dad and I got in a fight, | 还不是我爸 家务事难断啊 |
[33:00] | I was crashing at Eric’s, and he finally chased me down. | 我本来混在艾瑞克那儿 但是他还是找到我了 |
[33:04] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[33:07] | You have a family who fights for you. | 你家还有人跟你吵 |
[33:10] | Mine doesn’t even care if I’m there. | 如果我像你那样的话我家都没人理我 |
[33:11] | Well, your mom loves you in her own way, Blair. | 你妈妈爱的的方式不同罢了 布莱尔 |
[33:14] | But the way your father loves you- | 而你爸爸爱你的方式 |
[33:16] | I never had that. | 我却从来没感受到过 |
[33:18] | My own dad, as sweet as he is, isn’t here. | 我亲生爸爸跟他一样好 但他却不在这儿 |
[33:21] | Your father… | 你爸爸 |
[33:23] | Will go anywhere for you, anytime. | 会为你做任何事情 |
[33:26] | I know because I’ve sometimes | 我知道 是因为 有时候 |
[33:28] | Even made it happen. | 是因为我才这样 |
[33:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:39] | What? Is it my hair? | 怎么了 我头发怎么了 |
[33:41] | No. You’re just wrong. | 不是 你错了 |
[33:46] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[33:48] | You look cold. | 你不冷啊 |
[33:50] | Here. | 给 |
[33:54] | Come home, dear. | 亲爱的 回家吧 |
[33:55] | You’ve made your point. | 你已经说清楚了 |
[33:56] | I don’t think I have. | 我觉得没有 |
[33:58] | Well, I think that you might feel differently | 我觉得你看到 |
[34:00] | When you find out what I have been | 我要给你看的东西之后 |
[34:01] | Waiting to show you. | 就不那么觉得了 |
[34:11] | – I’ll come… – Yes. | -我回来 -好的 |
[34:12] | On one condition– | 有个条件 |
[34:15] | Jenny has to go home, too. | 珍妮也得回家 |
[34:16] | Well, I think that’s a terrific idea. | 很不错的主意啊 |
[34:19] | Everyone should be where they belong on | 每个人都该在感恩节的时候 |
[34:21] | Thanksgiving with their families. | 与他们的家人在一起 |
[34:24] | Now–Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[34:28] | We’ll drop you. | 我们带你 |
[34:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:49] | I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[34:51] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[34:54] | No, don’t. | 别 不要 |
[34:57] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[35:00] | Howard, no. | 霍华德 不要 |
[35:01] | What’s going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[35:04] | – Mam – What are you doing,Howard? | -妈 -你在做什么 霍华德 |
[35:05] | I’ll be–i’ll be okay. | 我不会 我不会有事的 |
[35:07] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:09] | Anything you say can and will be | 你所说的一切 |
[35:10] | Used against you in a court of law | 将会成为呈堂证供 |
[35:12] | You have the right to have an attorney present | 你有权叫代理律师 |
[35:32] | Hey. we were hoping you’d be here. | 我们希望你留下来 |
[35:36] | My mom’s inside,signing papers in the dark. | 我妈在里面 在小黑屋里签文件 |
[35:38] | We got our house back. | 我们要回了房子 |
[35:39] | Now all we need is some electricity. | 我们现在最需的是电 |
[35:41] | But look,I,I can’t thank you guys enough. | 瞧 我真的太感谢你们了 |
[35:48] | I’m gonna give you guys a moment. | 给你们俩一点时间 |
[35:53] | I… | 我 |
[35:54] | Didn’t want you to go. | 不想你离开 |
[35:56] | And I don’t like to admit it, | 尽管我不想承认 |
[35:57] | But I still… | 我还是 |
[36:02] | Still? | 还是 |
[36:04] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[36:06] | Um, there’s the whole thing with Jenny, | 我知道你和珍妮 |
[36:07] | And I don’t want to get in the way of that. | 我不想介入你们 |
[36:09] | Vanessa,i haven’t heard from Jenny in weeks, | 瓦内萨 我已经几周没联系珍妮了 |
[36:11] | So… If you’d like, I mean, uh, | 所以 你愿意的话 我想 |
[36:15] | Can we get together sometime? | 我们能在一起么 |
[36:20] | I guess that’d be okay. | 我想可以 |
[36:23] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[36:26] | – Call me. – I will. | -打电话给我 – 我会的 |
[36:34] | By the way, I’m glad you stayed, too. | 顺便说一下 我也很高兴你能留下 |
[36:38] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[36:39] | No, let’s, uh, let’s get drunk instead. | 别 我们还是去喝点吧 |
[36:55] | Daddy. | 老爸 |
[36:56] | Oh, sweetheart. oh! | 小宝贝 |
[36:58] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[37:00] | I would have come sooner. | 我本可以更早到的 |
[37:01] | There was a t.g.v. strike. | 有一高速列车停运了 |
[37:03] | Wait. This is the surprise? | 等等 这就是那惊喜 |
[37:05] | I thought you were getting engaged. | 我本以为你们要订婚了 |
[37:09] | Well… | 其实 |
[37:11] | We are. | 我们是要的 |
[37:13] | I-i wanted your father to meet Cyrus | 在我们告诉别人之前 |
[37:15] | Before we told everyone. | 我要你爸爸见见赛勒斯 |
[37:18] | If he didn’t approve of the man | 要是他不同意这个人 |
[37:20] | who might become your stepfather, | 成为你的继父 |
[37:23] | I couldn’t quite marry him, could i? | 我不能嫁给他的 对吧 |
[37:28] | Well, now that the cat’s out of the bag, | 这下可泄露了天机了 |
[37:30] | I-i think this calls for a celebration. | 这下该庆祝一下了 |
[37:32] | Mm-hmm. dessert first, I always say. | 先吃甜点 我总这么说的 |
[37:38] | Thank you, dorota. | 谢谢你 多洛塔 |
[37:41] | Are you hungry? | 饿了么 |
[37:45] | I guess I’m ready for a new tradition. | 我想我能接受新的传统了 |
[37:58] | I was kind of hoping she’d be here. | 我多希望她能在这儿 |
[37:59] | Yeah. I was, too. | 是啊 我何尝不是 |
[38:05] | You are. | 你在 |
[38:08] | I love you, too, dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[38:12] | I don’t–i don’t want to not be your daughter. | 我不想 我可不想做不成你女儿 |
[38:21] | Guys, I can’t breathe. | 伙计们 我喘不过气了 |
[38:22] | – Good. – Good. | -很好 -很好 |
[38:40] | I don’t need to read that. | 我没必要看这个 |
[38:42] | No, i-i think you do. | 不 我觉得你有 |
[38:48] | Anything you want to tell me | 你要告诉我的任何事 |
[38:49] | You can tell me yourself. | 你都能自己说给我听 |
[38:50] | I want to know you, | 我想了解你 |
[38:53] | No matter what you’ve done or how long ago | 不管你做过什么或是多久之前 |
[39:04] | – Anyone home? – What’re you doing here? | -有人在么 -你怎么来了 |
[39:07] | I don’t know. It’s thanksgiving, | 我不知道 今天是感恩节 |
[39:09] | And I couldn’t think of anywhere | 我想不到比这 |
[39:10] | That felt more like home. | 更像家的地方 |
[39:12] | I’m glad to see that you couldn’t either. | 很高兴你也这么觉得 |
[39:16] | E., call Serena. | E打电话给瑟琳娜 |
[39:18] | – I left a message already. – Oh, good. | -我早给她留言了 -很好 |
[39:19] | – What about Bart? – Not coming. | -巴特怎么办 -不会来的 |
[39:23] | All right. Dinner’s way behind schedule,so | 好吧 晚餐还早呢 那 |
[39:25] | – Who wants to start cooking? – I do. | -谁想做饭的 -我 |
[39:28] | – Hey, Vanessa. – Hey. | -瓦内萨 -你好 |
[39:30] | Those flowers are beautiful. Are they for me? | 花真漂亮 是给我的么 |
[39:31] | – Yes. – Thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[39:38] | – Hi. – I’m glad you’re back. | -你好 -很高兴你回来了 |
[39:43] | I thought you were still mad at me. | 我以为你还在生气 |
[39:45] | I was. | 之前是 |
[39:48] | Look, I’m really, really sorry about Nate. | 关于内特的事 我和抱歉 |
[39:52] | I mean, if it’s any consolation, | 说实在的 |
[39:53] | I don’t think he ever really liked me anyway. | 我也不觉的他会喜欢我 |
[39:56] | I haven’t heard from him in weeks,so | 我跟他好久没联系了 |
[40:00] | Our friendship is more important than | 我们的友谊可比 |
[40:01] | – Some guy, right? -Yeah | -男人重要 对吧 -是啊 |
[40:03] | So let’s just eat some turkey and | 所以我们就去吃点火鸡然后 |
[40:06] | – Put it behind us. – Okay. | – 把这事忘了吧 -好的 |
[40:10] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[40:11] | I missed you too. | 我也想你啊 |
[40:12] | I call Dibs on mashed potatoes. | 我叫了土豆泥了 |
[40:14] | Hey. Jen, your mail’s been piling up here. | 珍妮 你的信全堆这儿呢 |
[40:16] | It’s mostly catalogs, but still, | 大多数是大学目录 |
[40:17] | – You gotta sift through it. – Okay. | -但你还是得仔细看看 -好的 |
[40:18] | Before you get going on that, | 在你做那之前 |
[40:20] | You care to help me | 你得仔细帮我 |
[40:20] | – Find the marshmallows? – Absolutely. | -找棉花糖 -当然 |
[40:23] | Dan, you think you can handle | 丹 你觉得你能搞定 |
[40:24] | – The cranberry sauce? -Oh, god. yes. | -酸果曼沙司 -天呐 是的 |
[40:27] | Remember how to work that? | 还记得怎么做么 |
[40:30] | As the end of another holiday draws near, | 随着另一个节日的结束 |
[40:33] | I’d like to take a moment | 我想花点时间 |
[40:34] | To list all the things I’m thankful for. | 来为我要感激的人列个详单 |
[40:39] | I’m thankful that no matter | 我要感激不管 |
[40:41] | How dark things might get, | 发生的事情有多糟 |
[40:43] | Old friendships can still be rekindled… | 老友间的情谊还能重燃 |
[40:48] | I’m thankful for new relationships | 我感激一段新的感情 |
[40:50] | That help us realize how far we’ve | 帮助我们意识到 |
[40:52] | Come from who we were… | 我们的曾经是怎样的 |
[40:55] | And how close we get | 还有当我们只做自己的时候 |
[40:57] | When we can really be ourselves. | 能够多亲近 |
[41:01] | I’m thankful to know that no matter | 我感激不管 |
[41:03] | What they say. You can go home again, | 说过什么话 家的大门永远是敞开的 |
[41:07] | Whether it’s your home or not. | 无论是不是你的家 |
[41:13] | Andrew, Bart Bass. | 安德鲁 我是巴特·巴斯 |
[41:15] | I know I told you not to look into | 我知道我告诉过你别去查 |
[41:16] | why my wife was in that sanatorium, | 为什么我老婆在那个疗养院 |
[41:18] | But I’ve changed my mind. | 但我改变主意了 |
[41:19] | I’d really like to know. | 我很想知道 |
[41:23] | I’d like to know everything. | 我想知道所有的事 |
[41:30] | Excuse me. I-I have to go call my folks. | 抱歉 我得给我家人打电话了 |
[41:32] | But the thing I’m most thankful for? | 但我最感激的事情是 |
[41:35] | How even on the most giving of days, | 尽管是在感恩节 |
[41:38] | People can still do something unforgivable. | 人们还是会做一些不可原谅的事 |
[41:59] | Signed, stealed and delivered, | 签字 偷走 运掉 |
[42:01] | I’m yours. | 我是你的 |
[42:02] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | 八卦天后 |