时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gossip Girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | Your once and only source into the | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:05] | Scandalous lives of manhattan’slite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | It sounds like you still like him. | 好像你旧情难忘啊 |
[00:08] | I’m really sorry about Nate. If it’s any consolation, | 内特的事我很抱歉 我能安慰你的就是 |
[00:11] | I don’t think he ever really liked me anyway. | 他可能这辈子都不会再喜欢我了 |
[00:12] | I mean,i haven’t heard from him in weeks. | 我好几周没见过他了 |
[00:14] | Our friendship is more important than some guy,right? | 我们的友谊怎么能让一个男的破坏了 |
[00:16] | He has a p.i. On retainer. | 他有私人侦探 聘用了多年 |
[00:17] | Bart’s people are top-notch and very discreet. | 巴特的人可是谨言慎行的典范 |
[00:20] | Did you hire someone to look into my past? | 你调查我的过去 |
[00:21] | Do you have a Lily Bass dossier? | 没专门给我建立个人事档案吧 |
[00:24] | Aaron asked me out, but I said no | 艾伦叫我出去 我没去 |
[00:25] | Because I wasn’t sure how you would feel. | 因为我不知道你会不会不自在 |
[00:28] | I like aaron, so you have my blessing. | 我也喜欢艾伦 所以我祝福你们 |
[00:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:30] | Well,it’s thanksgiving, | 这不是感恩节吗 |
[00:31] | And I couldn’t think of anywhere that felt more like home. | 我找不到比这里更像家的地方了 |
[00:33] | What about bart? | 那巴特怎么办 |
[00:34] | Not coming. | 没他什么事 |
[00:35] | Vanessa,I-I haven’t heard from jenny in weeks. | 瓦内莎 我好几周没见珍妮了 |
[00:36] | So can we get together sometime? | 咱俩什么时候约一下吧 |
[00:38] | I guess that’d be okay. | 我看可以啊 |
[00:40] | As of right now,this moment | 此时此刻 |
[00:41] | I am officially a one-woman man. | 我也是个专一的一夫一妻男了 |
[01:02] | Winter in new york… | 冬日的纽约 |
[01:03] | A gossip girl checklist to surviving the cold– | 八卦天后们开出了度过寒冷的清单 |
[01:06] | Cashmere stole for ice-skating at wollman rink… | 用开司米披肩给沃曼溜冰场添优雅 |
[01:10] | Jacques torres hot chocolate | 啜饮着雅克·桃乐丝热巧克力 |
[01:11] | For window-shopping the holiday displays… | 逛逛橱窗里的周末时装秀 |
[01:14] | And the perfect date | 还有 “雪树银花之夜”的 |
[01:15] | To the senior snowflake charity ball. | 一个完美之约 |
[01:17] | B,I have other things to do today. | B 我今天有别的事 |
[01:19] | Serena,this is the holiday event for high school seniors. | 瑟琳娜 这是高年级学生的盛会 |
[01:23] | The critical crew from all the big private schools | 很多高级私立学校的关键成员会来 |
[01:24] | Will be there. The pictures dominate the society pages | 照片都会上头版头条的 |
[01:27] | Through the new year. I need a ringer. | 新年的头等大事 我怎么能不谨慎 |
[01:28] | Wait,have all of these guys asked you already? | 等等 这么多人向你递橄榄枝了呀 |
[01:31] | Of course. You think Angelina Jolie | 可不是 你觉得安吉丽娜·茱莉 |
[01:32] | Even considers a project without an offer on the table? | 会考虑不主动送上门的生意吗 |
[01:35] | – I’m strictly a pay or play dater. – Just out of curiosity, | -我可是无价之宝 -好奇问一句 |
[01:37] | Who’s in the lead to play “guy with no future”? | 这群没前途的候选人里 谁最有希望 |
[01:40] | What makes you think | 你怎么就觉得 |
[01:40] | I’m not looking for something long-term? | 我挑人的眼光很差 |
[01:42] | Call it a hunch. | 男人的直觉 |
[01:45] | Keith Nelson. | 基斯·尼尔森 |
[01:46] | Are you kidding? Have you ever seen him without gum? | 开玩笑 你要是不嚼个口香糖去见他 |
[01:48] | The oral fixation alone would drive you insane. | 他絮絮叨叨能烦死你 |
[01:53] | – Andy Clark. – Outscored your verbal on the s.a.t.s. | -安迪·克拉克 -会考不过关就别想 |
[01:56] | I like an intelligent man. | 我就喜欢有脑子的男人 |
[01:58] | He can whisper mellifluous things in my ear. | 就爱听他在我耳边甜言蜜语 |
[02:00] | You only think you like an intelligent man. | 你以为你喜欢有脑子的男人 |
[02:02] | The moment he gave you | 他一开始讲 |
[02:03] | A history of the word “mellifluous,” | “甜言蜜语”一词的词性词根词缀 |
[02:04] | You’d rip out his sweetly flowing tongue. | 你只会想把他舌头揪下来 |
[02:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:11] | Okay,now this… | 好吧 下面是 |
[02:13] | Okay. Hey,um,i’ll call you later. | 好那先这样 我再找你 |
[02:18] | So who’s next? | 下面一个谁 |
[02:21] | Dan! Hey. | 丹 这儿 |
[02:22] | Hey. What’s up? Look. | 怎么了 瞧 |
[02:24] | Wow. “letters to a young poet,” first edition. | 给年轻诗人的信 初版 |
[02:26] | And the original Herter Norton translation to boot. That’s… | 还有作者赫特·诺顿的签释 这真是 |
[02:30] | All thanks to you. I found it | 幸亏了你 我在 |
[02:32] | At the rare book store you told me about last week. | 你上周告诉我那个珍奇书店 |
[02:34] | I’m giving it to Aaron for hanukah. | 我要告诉艾伦 |
[02:36] | That’s very nice. It means he must’ve | 不错啊 就是说 |
[02:38] | Accepted your invitation to the snowflake ball. | 艾伦决定了来雪树银花之夜 |
[02:40] | UnfortuNately, he will be unable to attend. | 不幸的是 他来不了 |
[02:42] | Apparently, high society formals | 很显然 正式上流社会 |
[02:44] | Don’t go with the whole brooklyn artist thing. | 一点也不接受布鲁克林的创作 |
[02:46] | Well,i–it’s an acquired taste, to be sure. | 毫无疑问 他们不懂欣赏 |
[02:49] | Um… Will you still be going? | 那 你还去吗 |
[02:51] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[02:52] | There’s something I love about the snowflake ball. | 雪树银花是我的保留项目 |
[02:54] | It reminds me of “Anna Karenina,” | 让我想起了安娜·卡列莲娜 |
[02:56] | Only by Anna Wintour. | 旁边就是安娜·温图尔 |
[02:57] | I’ll just be flying solo. | 我跳独舞就好 |
[02:59] | That’s my preferred method of social travel. | 这是我走向上流社会的康庄大道 |
[03:01] | That’s good. Uh,we can– we can hang out then. | 你去就好 我们 到时见吧 |
[03:03] | Dan humphrey, the scourge of high society, | 丹·汉弗瑞 上流社会的眼中钉 |
[03:06] | Is going to the ball? | 也去舞会了 |
[03:07] | I know. I’m still reeling. | 是啊 我也要适应 |
[03:09] | Uh,yeah,I just realized that some of the best memories | 我意识到我过去两年 |
[03:12] | In my past two years have,uh, have been at those events. | 最美好的回忆都在舞会上 |
[03:16] | So I figured,why fight it? | 所以我顺应天意了 |
[03:18] | Well,look who’s embracing change. | 看谁逆来顺受了 |
[03:24] | Uh,I’m assuming that Aaron will be okay with | 好吧 我假装艾伦不会介意 |
[03:26] | Two dateless friends hanging out at the ball together? | 毫无奸情的两人搭个舞伴吧 |
[03:28] | Yeah. He–he better be. | 是啊 最好他不介意 |
[03:30] | And he’s friends with his ex,Lexi. | 他还在和他前女友莱西约会呢 |
[03:32] | She’s actually coming to town for the holidays. | 她要来度假 |
[03:34] | I’m going to the gallery now to see his new installation. | 我现在要去他的工作室瞧瞧新设备 |
[03:36] | Do you want to come? I just have to stop and change first. | 你来不来 不过我得先回去换身衣服 |
[03:41] | Yeah. Yeah,sure. | 好啊 好吧 没问题 |
[03:51] | I got your message. What’s the emergency? | 我接到你的消息 有什么急事 |
[03:54] | Do you consider Muddy Watters | 你觉得穆迪·华特士 |
[03:55] | Blues or classic rock? | 是蓝调的还是古典摇滚的 |
[03:57] | I’m reorganizing my dad’s record collection by genre. | 我在给我爸的收藏分类 |
[04:00] | – Why? – Because I already bound all of Dan’s short stories | -为什么 -因为丹的小说我都读完了 |
[04:03] | And cleaned the loft twice. | 阁楼收拾了两遍 |
[04:04] | Did you accidentally put red bull | 你早饭时麦片里不小心 |
[04:05] | In your cereal this morning? | 倒了一瓶红牛进去吗 |
[04:06] | No,I just need to keep myself busy. | 不是 我只是想把时间填满 |
[04:08] | Otherwise,I’m gonna start thinking about my future, | 要不然我就疯狂的担心我的未来 |
[04:10] | And then there’s gonna be a jenny humphrey-shaped hole | 简直想撞墙而死 留个珍妮型的洞 |
[04:12] | Through my wall. | 在墙上示众 |
[04:12] | Okay,would you stop putting | 好了吧 别自己 |
[04:13] | So much pressure on yourself? | 给自己压力了 |
[04:14] | You’re back home and you’re still a great designer. | 你重温家庭温暖 手艺也没丢 |
[04:17] | The future will work itself out. | 顺其自然吧 |
[04:18] | It’s just that’s not all I’m thinking about. | 也不光是这些 |
[04:21] | What? | 那是什么 |
[04:22] | Okay,look,i don’t… I don’t want to be awkward, | 我这样会不会像个怨妇 |
[04:25] | But the one thing I can’t figure out is | 但我止不住想 |
[04:27] | What happened with Nate. | 内特到底怎么了 |
[04:30] | Is that totally pathetic, sitting around, | 让人心里七上八下 坐立不安 |
[04:32] | Thinking about how some guy blew you off? | 想这个男人让人发疯 |
[04:34] | No. | 这不奇怪 |
[04:36] | But in my experience, It doesn’t really help either. | 但以我的经验 你瞎想也没用 |
[04:41] | I’d… | 我会 |
[04:44] | Move on. | 我行我素 |
[04:48] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[04:55] | Sorry. I told rufus that i’d be at the gallery all day. | 抱歉 我答应了鲁弗斯在工作室守着 |
[04:57] | So i’ll see you later? | 那晚点再说 |
[04:58] | Yeah. I’ll be here,literally… Probably in the same spot. | 好吧 估计我还在这 做无用功呢 |
[05:06] | Oh,hello, weird documentary girl. | 你好啊 书呆子女孩 |
[05:09] | Good-bye,sad Blair wannabe. | 再见了 可悲的布莱尔影子小姐 |
[05:11] | Penelope, what are you doing here? | 佩内洛普 你怎么来了 |
[05:13] | Snowflake ball–i wanna commission a dress. | 雪树银花之夜 我要订条裙子 |
[05:15] | Your fashion show was impressive. | 你的手艺正合我意 |
[05:17] | Thanks,but snowflake ball’s tomorrow, | 谢谢你支持 但是明天就是舞会了 |
[05:19] | And I kinda hate you,so– | 我还挺烦你的 所以我不打算 |
[05:20] | I know,but this is about fashion,not friendship,j. | 我知道 但这关乎时尚 不是友情 J |
[05:23] | Hazel and is keep biting my style, | 黑泽尔总是跟我学 |
[05:26] | And I need something custom. | 我想自己定制 |
[05:29] | – I’m very expensive. – I hope so. | -我的设计很贵的 -就要贵的 |
[05:33] | I think we’d better have a second snowflake machine. | 应该再加台造雪机 |
[05:37] | I mean,it is called the snowflake ball. | 这可是”雪”树银花之夜 |
[05:39] | We can’t have drizzle. | 我们不要毛毛雨 |
[05:43] | I thought the decorating committee | 我还以为装饰委员会 |
[05:44] | Agreed on poinsettias. | 会喜欢圣诞红色的猩猩木呢 |
[05:45] | Oh,they did. I didn’t. | 他们是喜欢 我不喜欢 |
[05:46] | Uh,casablanca lilies. | 我用了卡萨布兰卡百合 |
[05:48] | Sneaky. | 真坏 |
[05:49] | Hey,thanks for offering, um,to help out. | 谢谢你能来帮忙 |
[05:52] | It’s really been fun. | 有你陪就不烦了 |
[05:53] | Well,when you just happened to mention | 你刚才不巧提到了 |
[05:55] | My background in sound systems | 我在音乐领域的造诣 |
[05:57] | And lack of volunteer hours at the last p.t.a. Meeting… | 和我作为家长的缺乏参与 |
[05:59] | I sort of got your signal. | 我接受你的建议 |
[06:01] | Sorry. I had to get out of the house, | 无意冒犯 不过我不想呆在屋子里 |
[06:03] | And I didn’t want to be down here alone. | 也不想一个人在这忙活 |
[06:06] | You and Bart still haven’t talked. | 你和巴特还没和好 |
[06:08] | No,it’s my fault. Since thanksgiving, | 没有 我的错 感恩节以后 |
[06:10] | I’ve pretty much hung up the,uh, | 我一直挂着 |
[06:12] | Marital “do not disturb” sign. | 冷战旗 |
[06:14] | Well,you’re gonna have to talk to him sooner or later. | 但你早晚也要跟他说话呀 |
[06:16] | Well,isn’t that what new year’s resolutions are for? | 这不会就是你的新年愿望吧 |
[06:20] | Have you decided | 你决定好 |
[06:21] | If you’re going to,uh, make it to the dance or not? | 出不出席舞会了吗 |
[06:24] | Witness the fruit of your labors? | 来管管你的小爱情结晶们 |
[06:26] | Jury’s still out. | 陪审团离家出走还没回来 |
[06:28] | All right,well,if you do, save me a dance. | 行吧 要是去 跟我跳支舞 |
[06:32] | Yeah,i’ll talk to you later. | 好的 迟些再说 |
[06:39] | We need to talk. | 咱们该谈谈了 |
[06:43] | Fine. | 好的 |
[06:45] | Aw,they’re adorable! | 哇 太美了 |
[06:48] | You know, I feel inspired to… | 这么一刺激 我突然想 |
[06:51] | Shop at the gap. | 去盖普买衣服 |
[06:52] | Or,um,validate my self-image with overpriced cosmetics. | 或者买点奢侈化妆品装修一下我的门面 |
[06:57] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:58] | You sure this one didn’t just come with the frame? | 你不觉得这张构图恰到好处吗 |
[06:59] | Women have been the focal point for artists | 你知道的 女人从古至今 |
[07:01] | Throughout history, you know | 都是艺术家的焦点 |
[07:02] | Exactly. | 极对 |
[07:03] | Yeah,way to swing at a 2,000-year-old pitch. | 是的 上溯到2000年前 |
[07:05] | And with blondie the bombshell, no less– | 那个破贝而生的维纳斯 绝不亚于 |
[07:08] | Serena,Dan,hey. This is Lexi. | 瑟琳娜 丹 这是莱西 |
[07:10] | The ex? I was wondering when i’d finally meet you. | 前女友吗 我正在想会不会见到你 |
[07:22] | So i-i know I probably should’ve asked you sooner, | 我知道我应该早点问你 |
[07:24] | But how would you feel | 你想和我一起 |
[07:25] | About coming with me to the snowflake ball? | 去雪树银花舞会吗 |
[07:30] | I would love to, | 我想去 |
[07:32] | But I don’t–i don’t think it’s a very good idea right now. | 但我 我觉得现在不是很合适 |
[07:34] | Oh,you mean,you haven’t told jenny about us? | 你是说你还没跟珍妮说我们的事吗 |
[07:38] | Look,i know you guys are close, | 我知道你们感情很好 |
[07:40] | And I’m the last person | 我最不想充当的 |
[07:41] | Who’d want to come between friends. | 就是挑拨离间的角色 |
[07:42] | But believe me. Jenny doesn’t care. | 但你相信我 珍妮不在乎的 |
[07:45] | I mean,she pretty much blew me off. | 她把我拒绝了 |
[07:47] | But what–what if she didn’t? | 但如果 如果她没有呢 |
[07:48] | I mean,what if you found out that she still liked you? | 如果你发现她还喜欢你呢 |
[07:52] | I mean… | 这个 |
[07:54] | Vanessa,I’m–I’m really happy right now. | 瓦内萨 我现在很开心 |
[07:56] | Let’s just go with this. Please. | 就让我们开心下去吧 拜托 |
[08:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[08:04] | But… What? What? | -但 -怎么了 |
[08:06] | We’re in “gossip girl” country, | 我们在八卦女王的地盘 |
[08:07] | so rein in your horses. | 行事要小心啊 |
[08:09] | You’re probably right. Okay. | 你好像没说错 好吧 |
[08:12] | So tell me. Whatever happened between you and Nate? | 告诉我 你和内特怎么样了 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[08:17] | Please. Your kiss was all over “gossip girl.” | 别装 你们那个吻都上了《八卦天后》 |
[08:19] | And he was living here, wasn’t he? | 而且他住在这里 不是吗 |
[08:23] | It–uh,yeah, for a little bit. Um… | 是有点 |
[08:26] | Why do you care? | 你为什么关心这个 |
[08:28] | Now that the archibald name is on the social rebound, | 既然这个金龟婿名草无主 |
[08:30] | I was thinking of asking Nate to the ball. | 我想邀请他去舞会 |
[08:33] | So what’s the story? | 你们还在继续吗 |
[08:36] | Nothing. | 没 |
[08:37] | Um,nothing even happened between us,so… | 我们之间根本没发生什么 |
[08:39] | Well,i wouldn’t beat yourself up about it. | 我觉得你们也不会有什么 |
[08:41] | I mean,you had to know it was doomed from the start. | 你应该知道一开始就是个错误 |
[08:44] | He’s upper east side, and you’re,well… Here. | 他那么高高在上 你呢 在这里 |
[08:56] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 怎么会这样 |
[08:59] | Sorry ladies, for those of few who are | 抱歉了 想要和内特 |
[09:01] | Hoping to find Nate are triable under your tree | 在圣诞树下共度良宵的小姐们 |
[09:03] | looks like he has already picked up his vessel to mate | 看起来他已经找到了他的女伴 |
[09:09] | Really dont appreciate | 我真的不喜欢 |
[09:10] | Your showing up unannounced at a school function. | 你在学校里突然出现 |
[09:13] | I’m sorry,but you haven’t left me many options, | 对不起 但也是你逼的 |
[09:15] | – And we do need to talk. – Fine. Talk. | -我们必须要谈谈 -好吧 谈吧 |
[09:21] | It’s,uh… | 就是 |
[09:23] | It’s been a long time since i’ve been a husband,Lily. | 莉莉 我们结婚很久了 |
[09:27] | And I just want you to know that I fired andrew tyler, | 而且我想让你知道我开了安德鲁·泰勒 |
[09:30] | That private investigator who gathered all those files. | 那个搜集这些资料的侦探 |
[09:32] | No more snooping. | 我不会再监视你 |
[09:33] | No more trying to control you and the kids. | 也不会想控制你和那些孩子 |
[09:35] | It’s done,and I’m sorry for everything. | 都结束了 我为我做的一切感到抱歉 |
[09:40] | Thank you,but,um, | 谢谢 但是 |
[09:42] | I don’t think that that’s enough. | 我觉得仅仅那样还不够 |
[09:44] | Well,then tell me what is, and i’ll do it. | 那你告诉我应该怎么做 我就照做 |
[09:49] | I can change,Lily. You know I can… | 我可以为你改变 莉莉 你要求 |
[09:52] | If you’ll let me. | 我就会变 |
[09:57] | I should be back from my miami trip | 我去迈阿密办事 尽早回来 |
[09:59] | In time to go to the ball. | 尽量及时参加舞会 |
[10:01] | So if you want to think about what I said | 如果你好好考虑我的话 |
[10:02] | And are willing to give me a second chance, | 或者愿意再给我个机会 |
[10:05] | I’d be honored to accompany you. | 我会很荣幸地陪伴你 |
[10:11] | I,um,i have to go. | 我 我现在要走了 |
[10:12] | There’s a few more things I have to do inside. | 里面的事还没弄完 |
[10:22] | I know Lexi can be a bit much. | 我知道莱西可能有点过 |
[10:25] | Blair waldorf is my best friend. | 布莱尔·霍道夫是我最好的朋友 |
[10:27] | I can handle “much,” but that felt personal. | 过一点无所谓 但别发展成私人恩怨 |
[10:29] | She doesn’t mean anything by it. | 她也不是故意的 |
[10:30] | She thinks she’s protecting me. | 她觉得她在保护我 |
[10:32] | Oh,great! Well,how long is the enforcer gonna be with us? | 哦 太好了 那么她要当多久跟屁虫保镖 |
[10:35] | Uh,she’s staying with her folks through the holiday. | 额 她节日会和几个朋友在一起 |
[10:37] | So is that christmas eve? Or are we talking new year’s eve? | 是平安夜吗 还是元旦 |
[10:41] | Or–or maybe boxing day? | 或者说是圣诞节那天 |
[10:43] | You have any kopi luwak back there? | 你那里面有麝香猫咖啡吗 |
[10:45] | – Uh,kopi what wak? – It’s a coffee made from berries | -啊 什么麝香猫 -是一种从 |
[10:48] | That have been passed by the asian palm civet. | 亚洲椰子猫拉的屎提取出来的咖啡 |
[10:51] | It’s a cat. Oh. | 椰子猫是一种猫 |
[10:52] | I had it in indonesia. It’s delicious. | 我在印尼喝过 很好喝 |
[10:55] | Well,our cat lives with our grandmother in florida. | 我家的猫跟我奶奶在佛罗里达 |
[10:57] | – My sister has allergies. – That’s a shame. | -我妹妹有点过敏 -真可惜 |
[10:58] | Yeah,uh,we do,however, have this bag here | 但是我们这里有 这个包包 |
[11:02] | Of nondescript beans whose berries have been passed | 是一种不知名的豆子 |
[11:05] | Through a massive corporate infrastructure,so… | 从工厂巨大的机器中拉出来的 |
[11:07] | You’re funny. | 你蛮搞笑的 |
[11:12] | Come on. It would mean a lot to me | 要是你给她个机会 |
[11:13] | If you gave her a chance. | 我会很感谢你理解的 |
[11:15] | Please? | 好吗 |
[11:20] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | But as long as we’re swapping favors here, | 但毕竟跟你谈恋爱的是我 |
[11:24] | It’d really make me feel much better about you | 你跟她一起呆那么长时间 |
[11:26] | Spending all this time with her if you… | 想让我感觉不那么难受 |
[11:28] | I don’t know,escorted me to my senior winter dance? | 除非你陪我去那个很重要的冬季舞会 |
[11:32] | Fine. You got yourself a deal. | 好的 我答应你 |
[11:36] | So… New plan for tonight– | 今晚的新计划 |
[11:37] | Dan here has agreed to give me | 丹答应带我们 |
[11:39] | A walking tour of brooklyn… | 去布鲁克林走走 |
[11:40] | – Yeah,last-minute,I – and I thought | -是啊 刚刚说的 -我觉得我们四个 |
[11:42] | It might be fun for the four of us to hang out, | 一起去走走也不错 |
[11:43] | Get to know each other. | 互相认识一下 |
[11:47] | I mean,unless the two of you guys want to hang out alone. | 除非…你们想自己单独出去 |
[11:54] | No,no. Sounds great,Lexi. | 没有 听起来很不错 莱西 |
[12:00] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[12:02] | I have a gift certificate to grimaldi’s, | 我有一张格里马迪的礼券 |
[12:04] | And I’m thinking double pepperoni. | 我们一起去吃意大利辣香肠吧 |
[12:08] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:12] | How could you? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[12:16] | Really,vanessa? | 真的吗 瓦内莎 |
[12:18] | Lying and seeing Nate behind my back? | 跟我撒谎 背着我见内特 |
[12:21] | I’m… | 我 |
[12:24] | So sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:25] | I have been meaning to tell you. I just wasn’t sure how. | 我想告诉你 但不知道怎么说 |
[12:27] | You knew this entire time why Nate wasn’t calling, | 你就旁观着内特几周几周不理我 |
[12:30] | And it was because he was with you! | 因为他和你在一起 |
[12:31] | I understand you are upset. But if I remember correctly, | 我知道你很难过 但我没记错的话 |
[12:35] | You kissed Nate behind my back first. | 你先背着我吻内特的 |
[12:36] | And I felt so horrible about it | 但我还知道愧疚 |
[12:38] | That I ran after you, and you were gone. | 我追了你 你却跑了 |
[12:40] | So what happened to not letting a guy get in between us? | 不能不让一个人插到我们中间吗 |
[12:42] | Are you really that desperate,vanessa?! | 你就那么饥渴吗 瓦内莎 |
[12:44] | Are you that jealous,jenny? | 你真的那么嫉妒吗 珍妮 |
[12:45] | – Oh,my god! – I’m sorry you found out this way. I am. | -天啊 -我很抱歉让你这么得知这件事 |
[12:48] | But since you have, | 但既然你知道了 |
[12:49] | You might as well know that Nate asked me | 我就告诉你内特邀请我 |
[12:50] | To the ball tomorrow night, and I think I’m gonna go. | 去明晚那个舞会 我想我会去的 |
[13:04] | What do you want,Bass? | 拜斯 你想怎么样 |
[13:06] | It occurred to me today | 我下午 |
[13:07] | When I was having my afternoon shiatsu | 按摩的时候突然想到 |
[13:08] | – That I should choose your date. – You? Why? | -你的舞伴该由我来选 -你吗 凭什么 |
[13:12] | Why not? | 有何不可呢 |
[13:13] | And it’ll let me prove I know you better than anyone else. | 这样就能证明我比别人都了解你 |
[13:16] | Fine. Then I choose yours. | 好啊 那我来选你的约会对象 |
[13:18] | I bring a date for you, you bring one for me. | 我给你找个舞伴 你也给我找个 |
[13:20] | Let’s see who’s paying attention to the other’s desires. | 看看谁更了解对方的需求吧 |
[13:23] | There has to be something to keep you honest… | 赌点什么吧 我不信你不作弊 |
[13:26] | And make things interesting. | 也更有意思啊 |
[13:29] | Name the stakes. | 下注吧 |
[13:31] | If you actually like your date, | 如果你真喜欢你的舞伴 |
[13:34] | I get your limo for a month. | 你的豪华轿车就要给我用一个月 |
[13:37] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[13:38] | And if you like yours, I get Dorota. | 如果你喜欢你的 多洛塔就归我了 |
[13:41] | What? Dorota? | 什么 多洛塔 |
[13:42] | Yes,ms Blair? | 布莱尔小姐 有事吗 |
[13:47] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[13:50] | By the way, I take my breakfast in bed. | 顺便说一下 我总在床上吃早餐的 |
[13:56] | What are you staring at? | 你看什么呢 |
[13:58] | Go polish something. | 去找点东西擦啊 |
[14:02] | You know,I-I write on these benches all the time. | 你瞧 我常坐在那些长椅上乱写 |
[14:04] | And actually,Norman Mailer | 实际上诺曼·梅勒 |
[14:05] | Used to live in that townhouse right there. | 就住在那边那座联排别墅里 |
[14:07] | You can’t imagine how many times | 你不知道我想去敲他的门 |
[14:09] | I thought about knocking on his door. | 想了多少次了 |
[14:11] | – Why didn’t you? – Uh,common courtesy? | -怎么不去呢 -不礼貌吧 |
[14:15] | Okay. It’s a door, but… Whatever. | 好吧 只是一扇门 不过 随便吧 |
[14:17] | No. She’s– she’s–she’s right. | 不 她 她 她说得没错 |
[14:19] | I-I don’t know why I’m always so worried | 真不知道我为什么总是这么在乎 |
[14:20] | About what people might think of me. | 别人对我的看法 |
[14:22] | It certainly hasn’t paid off. | 这当然不怎么划算 |
[14:24] | Wow! And here,I thought the “y” chromosome | 我还以为y染色体 |
[14:27] | was incapable of change. | 无法改变呢 |
[14:28] | Look at you two branching out. | 看你俩都偏离主题了 |
[14:30] | Aaron decided he would escort me | 艾伦决定明晚要护送我去 |
[14:32] | To the snowflake ball tomorrow night. | 雪树银花之夜 |
[14:33] | Oh. Wait,I’m sorry. Pause. Snowflake ball? | 等下 对不起 雪树银花之夜 |
[14:36] | Yeah. Yeah,it’s this,uh, | 是啊 没错 那是 |
[14:37] | This,uh,school charity dance that Serena and I have. | 瑟琳娜和我所在的这个学校办的慈善舞会 |
[14:40] | – And you’re going as well? – Yeah. | -那你也会去的吧 -是啊 |
[14:42] | And what? | 那么 |
[14:43] | I’m here to test-drive the norman mailer anecdote | 你是在拿我当明晚舞会上的约会对象 |
[14:46] | For your actual date tomorrow night at the ball? | 试验着讲诺曼·梅勒的奇闻异事吗 |
[14:49] | No. Uh,no. I don’t have a date,actually. | 不是 不 实际上我没有舞伴 |
[14:55] | Uh,you know what? I just had the craziest idea. | 知道吗 我有个很疯狂的想法 |
[14:58] | Why don’t the four of us go together? | 为什么我们四个不一起去呢 |
[15:00] | – That is,if you would be my date. – Well,it depends. | -如果你愿意当我舞伴的话 -那得看情况 |
[15:03] | That little speech you just gave… | 你刚才那段小小的演讲 |
[15:05] | Well,he doesn’t live there anymore. | 他已经不住这里了 |
[15:07] | Not really the point,is it? | 这不是重点吧 |
[15:08] | – He–he–the man’s dead. – Come now. Ring doorbell. | -他 他死了 -来吧 按下门铃 |
[15:12] | You okay with her coming tomorrow? | 你不介意她明天也去吧 |
[15:14] | Well,yeah. It’s a little “when Harry met crazy.” | 不啊 演一出”小子遇见疯子” |
[15:17] | But as long as Dan’s fine with it… | 但只要丹喜欢 |
[15:19] | I’m guessing he’ll end up being more than fine with it. | 我想他会觉得不止会喜欢 |
[15:22] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[15:24] | Lexi likes to sleep with guys on the first date. | 莱西喜欢在初次约会时就和人上床 |
[15:27] | She claims it’s a political statement | 她称之为某种反对在性方面 |
[15:29] | Against male-domiNated sexual hypocrisy. | 男权主宰的虚伪性的政治声明 |
[15:32] | Or something. | 什么的 |
[15:33] | Well,can’t she just vote? | 她投个票不就行了吗 |
[15:35] | In her defense,she–she– she dates very few guys. | 在她看来 她约会过的人极少 |
[15:38] | But once there’s one in her sights,that’s pretty much it. | 一旦她看上某人 那就有得发展了 |
[15:43] | You still okay? | 你还是不介意吧 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:45] | – Whatever. – Yeah,whatever. | -管他呢 -是啊 管他呢 |
[15:51] | – Taking off? – Morning meeting in Miami. | -要走了吗 -早上在迈阿密有会议 |
[15:53] | I should be back tomorrow. | 明天我应该就回来了 |
[15:54] | Sure that’s wise? | 那样明智吗 |
[15:56] | Seems to me the old marriage | 依我看旧婚姻的温度 |
[15:57] | Thermostat is headed south of late. | 可是越来越高了呢 |
[15:58] | And whose fault is that? | 那又是谁的错呢 |
[15:59] | Thanksgiving was a disaster because of those files. | 那些文件使得感恩节成了一场灾难 |
[16:02] | You think I don’t know | 你以为我不知道 |
[16:03] | Who had the combination to that safe? | 谁有保险箱的密码吗 |
[16:09] | Every time I think we’re making progress… | 每次我以为我们有进展了 |
[16:11] | You show your true colors. | 你就让我看清你的真面目 |
[16:16] | Hey. Uh,your housekeeper let me in. | 你的管家让我进来的 |
[16:19] | Good,then she can let you out. | 很好 现在她能让你出去了 |
[16:21] | – What? – And tell your friend vanessa | -什么 -告诉你朋友瓦内萨 |
[16:23] | It’s not wise to fish in our pond. | 在我们的池塘里钓鱼是不明智的 |
[16:26] | Mm. Well, she’s not my friend. | 她不是我的朋友 |
[16:29] | Really? Because we were just trying to think of a way | 真的吗 因为我正想 |
[16:32] | To send her a little message. | 怎么给她点警告 |
[16:36] | Feast your eyes,ladies. | 饱饱眼福吧 女士们 |
[16:39] | Well what do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[16:41] | I think you shouldn’t | 我想你不该 |
[16:42] | Stand in front of the light in that dress. | 穿着那条裙子站着灯前 |
[16:47] | Oh,my god! It’s see-through! | 天啊 这是透明的 |
[16:49] | Well,that’s one way to be the center of attention. | 这是成为焦点的一种方法 |
[16:51] | At least you don’t have to worry about going home alone. | 至少你不用担心要独自回家了 |
[16:54] | Oh,what do you guys think Vanessa’s wearing to the ball? | 你们觉得瓦内萨会穿什么去参加舞会呢 |
[16:56] | She’s going to the ball? | 她要参加舞会吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah,with Nate. | 是啊 和内特一起 |
[17:05] | Jenny,Isabel’s dress looks a little like one yours, | 珍妮 伊莎贝尔的裙子和你做得很神似啊 |
[17:08] | – Don’t you think? – No. Not at all. | -你不觉得吗 -不 不觉得 |
[17:10] | I know of a little something called “lining.” | 我略懂衣服要加”衬里” |
[17:13] | Well,what if you didn’t? | 要是有人不懂呢 |
[17:16] | Snowflake or snowfake | 雪树银花 还是兵不厌诈 |
[17:19] | either way, it’s gonna be a ball | 无论如何 舞会还是舞会 |
[17:23] | Chuck is in for the shock of his life. | 恰克送上门来当手下败将 |
[17:26] | I have depths he’ll never plumb, | 我的内涵他根本不懂 |
[17:28] | But I know every inch of his wafer-thin soul. | 但我可对他了如指掌 |
[17:31] | What do you think? You’re right. | 哪双好 你真聪明 |
[17:33] | Louboutin peep toes,always. | 鲁布托露趾高跟鞋 一直都是 |
[17:36] | Hey,just so you know, seeing someone with your ex, | 如你所知 看着某人和你前男友在一起 |
[17:38] | Even if you think you’re ready… | 即使你以为自己有心理准备了 |
[17:40] | – Not easy. – I assume you’re talking about | -还是很难 -我猜你是在说 |
[17:42] | Your lame outer-boroughs double date last night. | 你昨天差劲的四人约会 |
[17:44] | – What happened? – Uh,nothing. | -发生什么事了 -没什么 |
[17:46] | It was great… Right up until | 挺好的 直到 |
[17:47] | Dan asked Lexi to go with him to the snowflake ball. | 丹邀请莱西和他去雪树银花之夜 |
[17:50] | So they’re going to the dance? | 这么说他们要一起去吗 |
[17:51] | Yeah,and then I found out | 是啊 然后我发现 |
[17:52] | She tends to extend herself to guys on a first date. | 她有和初次约会的对象上床的趋向 |
[17:55] | – So? – So?! We’re–we’re friends. | -所以呢 -所以呢 我们 我们是朋友啊 |
[17:57] | So shouldn’t I,like,give him a heads-up or something? | 所以我难道不该 给他个警告什么的吗 |
[17:59] | Oh,absolutely. | 当然了 |
[18:00] | Guys hate to be caught off guard with sex on the first date. | 男人讨厌在初次约会时对性毫无戒心 |
[18:03] | You’re right. You’re right. | 没错 你说得没错 |
[18:04] | I should just not think about it. | 我应该不去想它的 |
[18:07] | Exactly,just like I’m sure Dan doesn’t think about | 不错 就像我相信丹不会去想 |
[18:09] | You and Aaron all horizontal and sweaty. | 你和艾伦大汗淋漓地平躺着 |
[18:15] | Wait,you guys have slept together,haven’t you? | 等等 你们一起睡过了吧 没有吗 |
[18:19] | Why not?! He’s hot, and you actually like him. | 干吗不呢 他很性感 你又真的喜欢他 |
[18:22] | How often do you find that in the same guy? | 这种感觉你能在同一个人身上找到几次 |
[18:23] | Which is why I haven’t rushed into anything. | 所以我没有仓促行事啊 |
[18:26] | You wanna wait? Fine. But in the meantime, | 你想等 没事 但与此同时 |
[18:27] | Dan is going to be taking a ride on the Lexi-coaster. | 丹就要搭坐莱西号快车兜风去了 |
[18:30] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[18:35] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[18:37] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[18:38] | I’m still mad at you. | 我还是很生你的气 |
[18:39] | So what,you’re gonna kill me | 所以呢 你要杀了我 |
[18:40] | And put me in the garment bag? | 然后把我装袋里吗 |
[18:41] | I couldn’t sleep last night. | 昨晚我睡不着 |
[18:43] | I was up half the night making this | 一直忙活它忙到半夜 |
[18:45] | Before I realized who it was for. | 做完才想起来是给谁的 |
[18:48] | You made that for me? | 你给我做的吗 |
[18:49] | Yeah. I mean,um… | 是啊 我是说 |
[18:52] | I said some pretty awful things ’cause I was hurt. | 因为很受伤 我说了些很烂的话 |
[18:54] | So I guess just consider this a peace offering. | 我想你就当它是件小小的礼物吧 |
[18:56] | You’ll look great. | 你穿会很好看的 |
[19:00] | I,uh… I don’t– I don’t know what to say. | 我 我不 我不知道该说什么了 |
[19:04] | Just say you’ll try it on. | 就说你会试穿下 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:12] | I thought I made it clear | 我想我说得很清楚了 |
[19:14] | That we need to find Chuck the perfect date. | 我们需要给恰克找个完美的女伴 |
[19:16] | Kristin Curran is the loosest girl in our class. | 克里斯汀·科兰是班里最放荡的女生了 |
[19:19] | Don’t you know | 你难道不知道 |
[19:20] | That Chuck doesn’t like his fruit pre-picked? | 恰克最恨吃别人挑剩的水果了 |
[19:22] | She has long hair. | 她头发长 |
[19:23] | In Poland, long hair symbolizes | 在波兰 长头发代表着 |
[19:24] | And Elizabeth Phillips | 还有伊丽莎白·菲利普斯 |
[19:26] | Is somewhere between mormon and moron! | 她不是个疯子 就是个傻子 |
[19:28] | How did you come up with these? | 你怎么找到这些人的 |
[19:29] | Facebook. I joined few groups. | 真人真貌网上 我加了几个群 |
[19:31] | This has to be Chuck’s dream girl– | 恰克心仪的女孩应该是这样的 |
[19:33] | Intelligent but not a bookworm, | 聪明伶俐 可却不是书呆子 |
[19:35] | Strong-willed but still feminine. An equal. | 坚强却不失女人的韵味 跟他地位平等 |
[19:38] | And he likes brunettes with deep brown eyes. | 他喜欢浅黑色的皮肤 深棕色的眼睛 |
[19:40] | But,Miss Blair,that’s you | 可是 布莱尔小姐 那是你啊 |
[19:42] | No,that girl is out there, | 不 那个女孩就在某处 |
[19:44] | And you better hope for your sake that I find her! | 为了你的安全着想 你最好希望我找到她 |
[19:46] | Please. I don’t want to shine Mr. Chuck’s shoes for month. | 拜托 我可不想给恰克先生擦一个月的鞋 |
[19:49] | – Yeah,his shoes if you’re lucky. – What? | -给他擦鞋是你的荣幸 -什么 |
[19:51] | Nothing. Now get back to work. Ticktock,ticktock. | 没事 快点干活 计时开始了 |
[19:57] | Hello? You know,when you rent a tux in brooklyn, | 喂 你知道吗 在布鲁克林租晚礼服的时候 |
[19:58] | They throw in the shoes. | 他们还附赠双鞋 |
[20:01] | No,i-i didn’t know that. Um,what’s going on? | 我不知道啊 你怎么了啊 |
[20:04] | Uh,well,this is probably stupid, | 我可能有点多余 |
[20:06] | But I just wanted to make sure | 但我就是想问一下 |
[20:07] | That this was all okay with you. | 你感觉还好吧 |
[20:09] | You know,uh,you,me, Lexi and Aaron. | 就关于你 我 莱西还有艾伦 |
[20:13] | Yeah,of–of course. Why wouldn’t it be? | 我挺好的 我怎么会不好 |
[20:15] | Well,I don’t know. Dramatic precedent? | 我不知道啊 好多电影里都有类似的情节 |
[20:17] | Well,I think we’ve outgrown that. | 我们已经没那么幼稚了吧 |
[20:19] | Good. Good. Me,too. | 那就好 我也是 |
[20:21] | Uh,you know, I have to say, | 我就是想说 |
[20:23] | I’m really looking forward to this tonight. | 我很期待今天晚上的舞会 |
[20:26] | Oh,okay. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[20:27] | Um,I will–I’ll just talk to you later then. | 那我 那就等会再聊吧 |
[20:29] | Yeah,I-I’ll see you. | 好的 等会见 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:37] | So… | 怎么样 |
[20:42] | I-I so appreciate you coming tonight. | 你能来我真高兴 |
[20:44] | I know. You’ve thanked me a dozen times. | 我知道 你已经感谢我很多次了 |
[20:46] | I know. I know,but,um… | 我知道 我知道 不过 |
[20:52] | I wanna thank you… | 今天晚上 我想要 |
[20:54] | Properly | 好好的 |
[21:00] | later tonight. | 谢谢你 |
[21:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:10] | There. | 好了 |
[21:12] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[21:15] | – Um,jenny,about the whole – Handbag. | -珍妮 这整件事 -手提包 |
[21:19] | Here. I’m gonna get going. | 这 我要走了 |
[21:21] | Wait. I have to tell you something. | 等一下 我想跟你说点事情 |
[21:24] | When I flipped out on you yesterday | 我昨天跟你发疯 |
[21:25] | And asked if you were jealous, | 还问你是不是嫉妒 |
[21:28] | It’s because I always have been a little… Of you and dan. | 这些都是因为我很嫉妒 嫉妒你和丹 |
[21:31] | And to me,growing up, you guys had it all. | 对于我来讲 你们享受了所有成长时的快乐 |
[21:33] | And it doesn’t excuse what I’m about to tell you,but… | 不过不管怎么样我还是想告诉你 |
[21:44] | It’s cool. You don’t– you don’t have to tell me. | 很好 你 你不用告诉我了 |
[21:46] | And… No,it’s fine. | 不用了 没关系 |
[21:50] | Um,have fun tonight, though,okay? Bye. | 祝你今晚玩的高兴 好吗 再见 |
[21:54] | Hey. I’m glad you called. | 听见你声音就开心 |
[21:58] | There’s something I have to talk to you about. | 我有些事要跟你说 |
[22:01] | No,I,um, | 不是 我 |
[22:02] | I’d rather do it tonight in person,actually. | 我还是今晚当面告诉你吧 |
[22:06] | Hello, Mrs. Landingham. | 您好 兰丁汉太太 |
[22:08] | Could you tell Bart | 你能帮我告诉巴特 |
[22:09] | That I’m waiting for him to go to the snowflake ball? | 我在等他一起去雪树银花舞会吗 |
[22:14] | Well… A meeting? | 他在开会吗 |
[22:16] | Well,who’s it with? | 跟谁开会呢 |
[22:19] | Andrew Tyler? | 安德鲁·泰勒吗 |
[22:22] | Let me call you back. | 我等下给你打回去 |
[22:47] | Hi. Uh,it’s me. | 你好 是我 |
[22:49] | Could you inform mr. Bass… | 帮我告诉巴斯先生 |
[22:53] | That my plans have changed? | 我改变了计划 |
[22:56] | I won’t be waiting, | 我不等他了 |
[22:57] | And he shouldn’t come to the ball. | 也不要让他去参加舞会了 |
[23:21] | We all set? | 都搞定了吗 |
[23:22] | Jenny called after she delivered the dress. | 珍妮送完裙子之后给我打了电话 |
[23:24] | Brooklyn Betty walks in, we cue the song… | 那个丑八怪走进来之后我们就放音乐 |
[23:28] | Hazel’s new boyfriend hits her with the spotlight. | 黑兹尔的新男友将聚光灯打在她身上 |
[23:30] | I hate you all. | 我恨你们 |
[23:32] | And we expose her in nothing but her cheap glass slippers. | 让别人只看得到她穿着廉价拖鞋 |
[23:35] | Nate… Save me a dance? | 内特 等下请我跳支舞好吗 |
[23:37] | Oh. Uh,yeah. Sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[23:42] | Are you Chuck Bass? | 你是恰克·巴斯吗 |
[23:44] | Are you Blair’s girl? Not bad. | 你是布莱尔找来的女孩吗 不错嘛 |
[23:46] | You know,the roof has a spectacular view of the city. | 你知道吗 屋顶上可以看到城市夜景 |
[23:51] | Excuse me. He’s taken. Shoo. | 不好意思 他已经有伴了 |
[23:54] | You look lovely. | 你今天真可爱 |
[23:56] | Not as lovely as I’ll look in my limo. | 等我坐在我的轿车里 会更可爱的 |
[23:58] | Where’s my prince uncharming? | 我的黑马王子呢 |
[24:00] | Sandbox rules. I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 先到先得 你先让我看看 |
[24:04] | Here she comes. Justine,this is Chuck Bass. | 她来了 贾斯丁 这是恰克·巴斯 |
[24:09] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[24:20] | You can’t be serious. | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[24:22] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[24:23] | Excuse us. | 对不起 |
[24:36] | Looks like tonight’s the night. | 看来就是今晚了 |
[24:38] | What,uh,what are you– what are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 什么今晚 |
[24:41] | Well,Aaron likes to play things a little close to the vest. | 艾伦开始挨得更近 |
[24:44] | Took a little arm-twisting, but I finally found out | 开始给她压力 不过我明白其中的意思 |
[24:46] | That Serena gave him the green light for tonight. | 瑟琳娜今天晚上是他的了 |
[24:50] | Oh,you–they– they haven’t had sex? | 你是说 他们还没做过爱吗 |
[24:52] | You’re not as quick on the uptake | 你看起来还挺机灵 |
[24:53] | As you pretend to be, Humphrey. | 可是其实你挺迟钝的 汉弗瑞 |
[24:57] | Do you care? | 你很在意吗 |
[24:58] | I don’t. I don’t. | 不在意 不在意 |
[25:07] | We both know that I’m you’re one and only, | 我们都知道我是你的唯一 |
[25:10] | And a canal street knockoff seemed like the best option. | 找个替身似乎是最好的选择了 |
[25:12] | – My thinking exactly. – Fine. | -我也是那么觉得 -好 |
[25:15] | You know,if beta-Bass is anything like the original, | 要是那个假拜斯跟你有任何相像之处 |
[25:17] | I’ve no doubt | 那肯定是 |
[25:18] | That sooner or later, he’ll disappointment me. | 不管怎么样 他都会让我失望的 |
[25:21] | And I’m curious to see if the new Blair | 我也想看看这个新的布莱尔 |
[25:23] | Has all the features I so enjoyed on the old model. | 有没有我非常喜欢的你身上那些特质 |
[25:26] | So the bet is still on? | 所以 我们的约定还存在吗 |
[25:27] | Unless you’re prepared to concede? | 除非你认输 |
[25:29] | To you? Never. | 跟你认输吗 休想 |
[25:53] | Hi,Rufus. | 好啊 鲁弗斯 |
[25:58] | Where’s Bart? | 巴特在哪 |
[25:59] | * That’s when I needed you | * 我需要你 |
[26:01] | I’m leaving him. | 我要离开他了 |
[26:04] | I’m doing it for me. I don’t expect anything. | 是我自己的原因 我没想让你做什么 |
[26:06] | * I kissed you | * 我吻了你 |
[26:09] | Except maybe a dance. | 跳支舞还是可以的 |
[26:15] | * we’d always be | * 我们永远一起 |
[26:17] | * well,I like you | * 我喜欢你 |
[26:20] | * You like me | * 我们两情相悦 |
[26:23] | * seems that we fit | * 天作之合 |
[26:26] | * so perfectly | * 一对璧人 |
[26:28] | * you made me | * 你的心心相印 |
[26:31] | * feel worthy | * 给我生存意义 |
[26:33] | * and I’ve let you | * 和我一起 |
[26:38] | * take care of me | * 相偎相依 |
[26:43] | * we’re all right now | * 我们打理好自己 |
[26:45] | * gonna break down the breakdown * | * 将要冲破重围 |
[26:51] | * move from where we stand | * 向着美好的未来 前进 |
[26:55] | Uh,so you and Aaron seem like you’re having a good time. | 看起来你跟艾伦处得不错嘛 |
[26:58] | So do you guys. | 你们不也是 |
[27:02] | What? | 干嘛 |
[27:04] | Uh,no,uh, Lexi told me about… | 没有 莱西就是跟我说了 |
[27:06] | Your,your and Aaron’s plan tonight,that’s all. | 你跟艾伦今晚的计划 没别的 |
[27:09] | Oh. I am gonna miss her when she’s gone. | 她走了我会想她的 |
[27:12] | No,i only mention it | 不 我就是说说罢了 |
[27:13] | Because we’re,you know, we’re friends now. | 因为 你知道的 我们现在是朋友了嘛 |
[27:15] | So,uh,is there anything you wanna talk about? | 你想不想谈谈 |
[27:18] | Well,what’s there to talk about? | 那 谈什么 |
[27:20] | We’ve–we’ve been dating for a while. | 我们约会已经约了有段时间了 |
[27:22] | We’ve gotten to know each other. | 我们已经了解彼此了 |
[27:23] | It’s not like we’re rushing into anything. | 我们不会仓促行事的 |
[27:25] | Right. And that’s,uh,that’s, you know,that’s important. | 好的 那个 那个可是很重要的 |
[27:28] | Well,it is to some people. I know Lexi has | 对于一些人来说 我知道莱西 |
[27:31] | A more “come hither” attitude about sex. | 偏爱”到此一游”的性爱观 |
[27:34] | Right. Wait,what? | 好的 等等 什么 |
[27:38] | Well,she’s planning on seducing you tonight. | 她打算今晚上勾引你 |
[27:40] | Seduce–seducing me? I… | 勾 勾引我 我… |
[27:48] | What does “wow” mean? | 你哇什么哇 |
[27:50] | Well,i-i always assumed that i… | 我总假装我… |
[27:53] | Would,uh… You know, again sooner or later. | 不久后 你知道的 又会… |
[27:57] | Maybe “assumed” is a strong word. | 也许”假装”这个词用的太过了 |
[27:59] | “hoped” is probably more accurate. | “希望”才更准确 |
[28:00] | * you need me | * 你需要我 |
[28:02] | What? | 什么 |
[28:03] | * but I need to | * 但我更 |
[28:05] | * feel strong | * 需要你 |
[28:07] | Mm. Nothing. I just… You and Lexi together… | 没什么 我只是 你和莱西在一起 |
[28:11] | I-i just thought sex was meaningful to you,you know? | 我只是以后 你对性很慎重 |
[28:15] | Well,it is, | 是啊 |
[28:16] | And especially when I haven’t had it in a long time. | 尤其是我很长时间没有过了 |
[28:22] | Right. | 好的 |
[28:23] | Okay,then. Have fun. | 好吧 那 好好享受 |
[28:26] | Well,Serena,i… I was kidding. | 瑟琳娜 我是开玩笑的 |
[28:29] | There you are. | 你在这儿呀 |
[28:32] | I’m parched. Drinks? | 我渴死了 来点喝的 |
[28:35] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[28:44] | Jenny? What are you doing here? | 珍妮 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[28:47] | Hi. Uh… | 你好… |
[28:55] | It–it doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[29:01] | I’m ending things with Nate. | 我想和内特分手 |
[29:03] | What? | 什么 |
[29:04] | I never meant to hurt you. Please believe that. | 我从来没想过要伤害你 相信我 |
[29:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[29:12] | How long does that subway thingy take? | 从地铁那过来有多远 |
[29:13] | Maybe she’s not coming. | 或许她不来了 |
[29:15] | Or little J. had second thoughts. | 或者 小珍妮可能又后悔了 |
[29:20] | Vanessa! | 瓦内萨 |
[29:23] | Finally. Showtime. | 看吧 好戏开场了 |
[29:34] | – Wow,you look gorgeous. – Thank you. | -你看上去光彩夺目啊 -谢谢 |
[29:41] | I need to tell you something, | 我得跟你说些事儿 |
[29:43] | And while I do,i need for you not to say anything. | 但我说的时候 我要你别说话 |
[29:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:50] | I’ve,um… | 我从来 |
[29:52] | I’ve never… | 我从来没有 |
[29:54] | Felt this way about anyone before. | 对别人有过这样的感觉 |
[29:58] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[30:00] | And it made me do something that I can’t believe I did. | 这让我有时会头脑发昏 |
[30:11] | Jenny never got your letter. | 珍妮从来没拿到过你的信 |
[30:14] | That’s why you never heard from her again. | 这也是你为什么没收到她回信的原因 |
[30:16] | I took it before she saw it. | 我在她看到之前拿走了 |
[30:22] | And I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:26] | Vanessa! | 瓦内萨 |
[30:57] | Poor Vanessa. | 可怜的瓦内萨 |
[30:59] | Even cinderella | 就算是灰姑娘 |
[31:00] | Was given the courtesy of a stealth getaway. | 也能体面地逃跑 |
[31:03] | Then again,what’s a pair of ugly stepsisters | 话又说回来 比起珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[31:06] | Compared to Jenny Humphrey? | 灰姑娘的坏姐姐也甘拜下风 |
[31:08] | Vanessa,here. Take this. Vanessa,wait. | 瓦内萨 披上这个 等等 瓦内萨 |
[31:11] | Please! | 求你了 |
[31:13] | Looks like it might turn out to be | 看起来 这或许会成为 |
[31:15] | An unhappily ever after for everyone. | 日后大家的痛苦回忆 |
[31:22] | Jenny, did you do that to Vanessa? | 珍妮 你给瓦内莎的裙子 |
[31:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:32] | You don’t understand,though. Oh,she completely– | 你不会明白的 不过 她还真完全 |
[31:33] | She what? She lied? She went behind your back? | 她怎么了 她说谎了 她跑出门了 |
[31:37] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[31:40] | For that she deserved to be publicly humiliated? | 那就该被当众羞辱 |
[31:44] | She’s your friend,Jenny. | 她可是你的朋友啊 珍妮 |
[31:51] | You know,there’s no reason for me to tell you this now, | 知道吗 我没必要再跟你说下去了 |
[31:55] | But I wrote you this letter after the fashion show, | 但我在时装秀之后写了这封信给你 |
[31:58] | Telling you I had feelings for you. | 告诉你我喜欢你 |
[32:02] | I never got that. | 我从没收到过 |
[32:03] | No,i know. Vanessa stole it. | 是的 我知道 瓦内萨偷了它 |
[32:06] | But she felt so bad about it, | 但她很后悔 |
[32:08] | She came and told me the truth. | 然后跑过来告诉了我真相 |
[32:12] | Okay,look,i… | 好吧 瞧 我… |
[32:15] | I know what you must think of me right now. | 我知道你现在怎么看我的 |
[32:18] | – But if i’d– if i’d gotten that– – Well,I’m glad you didn’t. | -但如果 如果我收到的话 -很高兴你没有 |
[32:21] | Honestly,you’re not who I thought you were. | 说实话 你现在已经不是我认识的那个人了 |
[32:34] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[32:34] | Relax. They’ll be here somewhere. | 放松点 他们肯定在这儿附近 |
[32:39] | This is the worst out-of-body experience ever. | 这是最糟的一次灵魂出窍的感觉 |
[32:42] | Hey! Explain this! | 喂 干什么呢 |
[32:44] | After you and Chuck walked off, | 你跟恰克出去后 |
[32:47] | Justine and I got to talking. | 贾斯丁跟我谈了会 |
[32:49] | He took me up to the roof, and we looked over the city. | 他带我去了屋顶 我们鸟瞰整个城市 |
[32:51] | Well,of course he did. | 他当然会这么做 |
[32:52] | We just knew we were meant for each other. | 我们发现对彼此有感觉 |
[32:54] | But she’s me,only less. | 但她是我的模子 虽然丑了点 |
[32:56] | I gave her that headband. | 发带还是我给的 |
[32:58] | We’re as surprised as you are. | 我们跟你一样吃惊 |
[33:04] | Everyone, even our doppelgangers, | 各位 就算是我们的跟屁虫 |
[33:06] | Can work it out, but we can’t? | 都能搭上对 我们却不行 |
[33:18] | I hate that I have to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[33:20] | I know it sounds strange, | 我知道这听上去很怪 |
[33:22] | But I suddenly feel horrible about what I have to do. | 我只是突然很厌恶我要做的事 |
[33:24] | I’d be worried about you if you didn’t. | 要是你没有 我才担心呢 |
[33:26] | And the kids. | 还有这些小孩 |
[33:28] | Oh,Eric has become so accustomed to him. | 艾瑞克对他已经很熟悉了 |
[33:31] | Eric wants you to be happy. | 艾瑞克希望你能开心 |
[33:34] | I never thought my life would turn out like this. | 我从没想过我的生活会变成这样 |
[33:39] | I’ve always tried to do the right thing. | 我总试着要去做正确的事 |
[33:47] | It’s all you can do. | 这是你唯一能做的了 |
[33:49] | Just,uh… | 只是 |
[33:52] | Smile and fake it. | 微笑着欺骗自己 |
[33:59] | Tell me something,rufus. | 说出来吧 |
[34:02] | What? | 什么 |
[34:03] | Something you shouldn’t. | 那句你不该说的话 |
[34:10] | I never wanted to weigh in about your relationship withart. | 我从没想过要参与到你的感情纠葛中来 |
[34:13] | I was… | 我只是 |
[34:16] | Afraid of what I might say. | 害怕我会说出口 |
[34:19] | Which was? | 说什么 |
[34:28] | I let you go on your wedding day because… | 在你结婚的时候我把你拱手让人 |
[34:32] | I was afraid I couldn’t give you what you needed. | 是因为我怕不能给你想要的 |
[34:36] | I wasn’t sure what I needed. | 我不确定自己想要什么 |
[34:40] | And I have regretted it every day since. | 从此以后我每天活在悔恨中 |
[34:52] | As much as I appreciate company from the airport, | 从机场过来我已经说的够多的了 |
[34:55] | I thought I made myself clear. | 我认为我说得很明白 |
[34:57] | Your services are no longer required. | 你已经没什么利用价值了 |
[34:59] | Trust me,you gave me a final assignment, | 相信我 你给了我最后一个任务 |
[35:01] | And you do wanna know what I found out. | 你想知道我都调查到了什么 |
[35:04] | This isn’t a good time,Chuck. She’s here. | 这不是好时机恰克 她在这里 |
[35:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:10] | Lily’s at the ball with rufus humphrey. | 莉莉现在和鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞一起在舞会上 |
[35:12] | And from what I’m seeing, | 从我目前所见 |
[35:14] | You should figure something out and get down here now. | 你有些事情需要弄清楚还有立刻过来这里 |
[35:24] | What do you have? | 你都查到了些什么 |
[35:41] | You’ve been good for him, | 你一直对他很好 |
[35:43] | Good for us. | 对我们也很好 |
[35:45] | I always liked you, | 我一直都很喜欢你 |
[35:46] | Regardless of how I may have acted. | 虽然我表现的若无其事 |
[35:50] | He’s on his way here. | 他已经在来这的路上了 |
[35:56] | You owe him a conversation. | 你欠他一个解释 |
[36:05] | Vanessa! | 瓦内萨 |
[36:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:12] | You stole my letter. | 你偷藏了我的信件 |
[36:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:16] | Is there anything else you wanna tell me? | 你还有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[36:21] | Pretty sure that was it. | 没什么好说的了 |
[36:27] | You said you never felt this way about anyone before. | 你说过你对别人从来没有过这种感觉 |
[36:32] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[36:34] | Does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[36:41] | Okay,listen, after all we’ve been through… | 好吧 听着 在我们经历过这么多以后 |
[36:44] | When you walked away tonight, all I could think was, | 当你今晚离开的时候 我能想到的只有 |
[36:48] | “she’s the one I want to be with.” | 我想和她白头到老 |
[36:56] | So,yeah,it matters. | 是的 这很重要 |
[37:14] | It’s easy for you to say | 你说的轻巧 |
[37:16] | Because you didn’t just pull a janet jackson | 你又没在在雪树银花之夜上 |
[37:18] | At the snowflake ball. | 发生露点事件 |
[37:22] | You wanna grab a drink? | 想不想喝一杯 |
[37:25] | Yes,i would. | 好的 |
[37:27] | Somewhere dark with no backlighting. | 找个一点光都没有的地方 |
[37:29] | Well,maybe a little backlighting. | 或者有点也行 |
[37:33] | Mm,let’s go. Okay. | 走吧 好的 |
[37:46] | Don’t think we didn’t see you try and save her. | 我们都看见你试图解救她了 |
[37:48] | We should’ve known you didn’t have | 我们就知道你没有成功的天赋 |
[37:49] | What it takes. You never did. | 屡战屡败 |
[37:52] | You know,i don’t know what’s more pathetic– | 我告诉你 我很可悲 |
[37:53] | That I wanted to be one of you, or that I was | 因为我想走进你们的圈子 |
[37:55] | Actually scared of you. | 或者说是害怕你们 |
[37:56] | Either way,that leaves you with pathetic, | 不管怎么样 |
[37:57] | you and your friend. | 你跟你的朋友都很可怜 |
[37:59] | Uh,oh,vanessa? | 瓦内莎吗 |
[38:01] | Vanessa is ten times the person you will ever be. | 十个你也比不上一个瓦内莎 |
[38:03] | That is why you hate her so much. | 这就是为什么你那么恨她 |
[38:05] | It’s kinda easy for you to talk big | 你站着说话不腰疼 |
[38:06] | When you’re hiding out in brooklyn. | 其实你就是个胆小鬼 |
[38:10] | Well,maybe we should change that. | 那就应该变变了 |
[38:12] | I’ll see you guys around. | 回头见吧 |
[38:14] | * hey,hero,what you do? | * 帅哥 你在干什么 |
[38:20] | * again and again | * 一遍又一遍 |
[38:30] | * goes either way | * 索然无味 |
[38:34] | * without you | * 没有你陪 |
[38:37] | Dance with me. | 跟我跳支舞 |
[38:39] | What’s the point,Chuck? We’re never gonna be them. | 有用吗 恰克 我们永远隔着山 |
[38:45] | You said so. Remember? | 你这过说的 记得吗 |
[38:50] | It’s not for us. | 咱俩不可能 |
[38:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:54] | But I wouldn’t change us, | 但我们之间不会改变 |
[38:57] | Not if it meant losing what we have. | 不想把仅剩的一点丢了 |
[39:00] | And what do we have,Chuck? You tell me. | 咱们剩什么了 恰克 你倒是说 |
[39:04] | Tonight. | 我们拥有今晚 |
[39:09] | So shut up… | 所以什么都别说 |
[39:12] | And dance with me. | 跟我去跳舞 |
[39:20] | * goes either way | * 索然无味 |
[39:22] | * goes either way | * 索然无味 |
[39:25] | * without you | * 没有你陪 |
[39:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:47] | Yes,this is Lily Bass. | 我是莉莉·拜斯 |
[39:56] | Think maybe we should wait for, | 我们是不是该等等 |
[39:58] | – Aaron and Serena? – I don’t know. | -艾伦和瑟琳娜 -不知道 |
[40:00] | I thought it might be fun for the two of us to hang out… | 我觉得咱俩自己出去找乐子挺好 |
[40:03] | Alone. Right. Right,alone. | 就我们 对 对 |
[40:05] | Y-you know what? We came with them,so I just– | 你看 我们跟他们一起去 这样子 |
[40:08] | I wouldn’t want to be rude. I mean,uh… | 我不想太冒犯 我是说 |
[40:10] | I don’t know. Are you hungry? | 我不知道怎么说 你饿吗 |
[40:11] | ‘Cause I know a great place we could go– – dan. Hey. | -我知道一个地方还不错 -丹 你好 |
[40:13] | Hey,guys. What’s up? | 你们好 什么事啊 |
[40:14] | Do–do you mind if I talk to Dan for a second? | 你们介意我跟丹单独谈一下吗 |
[40:19] | No. No,i don’t. I’m gonna–i’ll grab us a cab. | 不 不介意 我去拦个计程车 |
[40:25] | I’ll get one for us,too. | 我也去拦个吧 |
[40:32] | I just want to apologize for how I acted earlier. | 对我之前做的那些我想说声抱歉 |
[40:36] | I,um… I had no right. | 我 我也没有做对怎么 |
[40:38] | No,no apology necessary. | 真的没有必要道歉 |
[40:42] | Good. | 好的 |
[40:44] | I-I didn’t want you to go off tonight | 我今晚不想让你也去 |
[40:46] | And,uh,do whatever it is you’re gonna do, | 还有做你应该做的事情 |
[40:50] | Um,without me just… | 但 我已经退出了 |
[40:52] | Clearing the air first. | 先理清情绪吧 |
[40:55] | Well,uh,well, consider it cleared. | 好啊 当作我已经理清了 |
[40:57] | And by the way, | 还有就是 |
[40:58] | I didn’t mean to pry earlier about all that stuff. | 我之前跟艾伦说你坏话不是故意的 |
[40:59] | No,i know. | 我知道 |
[41:05] | Well,uh… | 好的 |
[41:06] | Good,i–good. We can both… | 行行 我们应该 |
[41:09] | Go with clean air. | 可以不计前嫌 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 对吧 |
[41:13] | Yeah,i guess so. | 嗯 我也这样想 |
[41:25] | It was meaningful with you. | 你对我意义重大 |
[41:31] | It… It–it was the greatest night of my life. | 这是我一生中最美的一个晚上 |
[41:35] | Mine,too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[41:37] | W-why–why does it feel like | 为什么这样觉得 |
[41:40] | We’re cutting some mythological tie? | 我们一刀下去解决了个顽疾 |
[41:42] | I don’t–i don’t know, but it–but it does. | 我不清楚 好像是解决了 |
[41:45] | Are we– | 我们真的 |
[41:45] | – Serena,where’s charles? – I-I don’t know. | -瑟琳娜 查尔斯哪里去了 -我不知道啊 |
[41:48] | – I need to find him. – Mom,what’s wrong? | -我得找到他 -妈妈出什么事啦 |
[41:54] | Bart’s been in an accident. | 巴特出事了 |