时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解 |
[00:04] | Into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | I fired Andrew Tyler, that private investigator. | 我已经炒了安德鲁·泰勒那个私家侦探 |
[00:09] | Thank you,but i don’t think that that’s enough. | 谢谢你 但我觉得这还不够 |
[00:11] | Where’s Bart? | 巴特在哪 |
[00:12] | I’m leaving him. I’m doing it for me. I don’t expect anything. | 我要跟他分手 我是为了我自己 我不奢求什么 |
[00:14] | Lily’s at the ball with Rufus Humphrey. | 莉莉和鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞一起在舞会上 |
[00:17] | You should figure something out and get down here now. | 你得赶过来弄清楚这件事 |
[00:19] | I wouldn’t change us, | 我不会改变我们俩 |
[00:20] | Not if it meant losing what we have. | 哪怕这意味着会失去我们所拥有的事物 |
[00:21] | And what do we have, Chuck? You tell me. | 那我们之间拥有什么 恰克 你告诉我啊 |
[00:23] | It was meaningful with you. | 这对你意义深重 |
[00:24] | – It–it was the greatest night of my life. – Mine,too. | -这是我这辈子过得最棒的一晚 -我也是 |
[00:27] | – Serena,where’s Charles? – Mom,what’s wrong? | -瑟琳娜 查尔斯在哪 -妈妈 怎么了 |
[00:30] | Bart’s been in an accident. | 巴特出车祸了 |
[00:47] | More towers than Trump, | 名下高楼 胜过特朗普 |
[00:50] | More bucks than bloomberg… | 家财万贯 富于布隆伯格 |
[00:52] | Bart Bass definitely made his mark on manhattan. | 在曼哈顿 巴特毫无疑问是个成功人士 |
[00:56] | The passing of a public figure can shake a whole town, | 公众人物的过世自然会震撼这所城市 |
[01:00] | But the real story is always the one happening in private, | 而真相往往不为人所知 |
[01:05] | Away from the headlines, | 不会登上家里就能看到的 |
[01:07] | At home. | 头版头条 |
[01:10] | Ah. Come. Eat. You need your strength. | 过来 吃点东西 你们得长身体 |
[01:13] | – I’m not hungry. – I’m saving room for later. | -我不饿 -我要留着肚子吃下一顿 |
[01:15] | In times of great uncertainty, it’s even more important | 如今的世界是如此变化莫测 因此 |
[01:17] | That we continue our daily rituals. | 我们照常生活尤为重要 |
[01:19] | You haven’t eaten a cheerio since you’ve been here. | 你来这了之后都没吃过早餐 |
[01:21] | And we–we know that’s gin in your coffee cup. | 我们知道你咖啡杯里装的是杜松烧酒 |
[01:23] | My point exactly. | 我的意思就是 |
[01:25] | Life must go on as it always has. | 生活得朝着原来的方向继续前进 |
[01:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:29] | How’s mom? | 妈妈怎么样了 |
[01:31] | I took her some coffee and some toast. | 我让她喝点咖啡吃点吐司 |
[01:33] | She didn’t sleep very much last night. | 她昨晚都没怎么睡 |
[01:35] | Or any night since it happened. | 从车祸过后就一直没怎么睡过 |
[01:37] | All she does is make lists and yell at people. | 她光列了单子和对别人怒吼 |
[01:39] | People mourn in their own ways. | 每个人都有自己的悼念的方式 |
[01:41] | What happens tonight when it’s all over | 那今晚一切都结束之后会怎么样 |
[01:42] | And there’s nothing left for her to do? | 那时她已经没事可做了啊 |
[01:44] | Maybe she’ll move into the palace | 或许她会搬回大厦里去 |
[01:45] | -And hole up with Chuck. – Ah,yes, the bottomless minibar | -和恰克一起躲起来 -是啊 不停泡酒吧 |
[01:48] | And the comfort of the twins in room service. | 在客房服务那对双胞胎怀中寻求慰藉 |
[01:51] | – It’s a scandal. – People mourn in their own ways, mother. | -这是丑闻 -妈 每个人都有自己悼念的方式 |
[01:55] | I’ve been assured by the hotel | 酒店向我保证过 |
[01:56] | That if Chuck isn’t alive and well… | 如果恰克死了那么 |
[01:59] | Well… At least he’s alive. | 至少他还活着 |
[02:03] | Oh. That’s a nice picture. | 多帅的照片 |
[02:06] | Remind me to send a thank-you note to the photo editor. | 这倒提醒了我给摄影编辑写封感谢信 |
[02:10] | Is that tuna? | 那是金枪鱼吗 |
[02:12] | Grandma,please talk to her. | 外婆 求你跟她聊聊 |
[02:14] | W-we’re–we’re doing comfort food. | 我们要吃的是怀旧食品 |
[02:16] | Nobody’s comforted by a tuna tower. | 对着这个金枪鱼塔 没人会觉得舒坦 |
[02:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:21] | Darling,where are you going? | 亲爱的 你这是去哪 |
[02:22] | Oh,out,uh,for a walk to the park. | 出去 去公园走走 |
[02:25] | – Well,is that wise? – Well,it’s really hot in here with the cooking | -这好吗 -这儿在做饭 太热了 |
[02:28] | And the… Cooking. | 还有那 做饭 |
[02:31] | I’ll–i’ll be– i’ll be right back. | 我会 我去去就回 |
[02:50] | Oh,that’s a good picture. | 很不错的照片 |
[02:53] | Lily should send a thank-you note to the photo editor. | 莉莉该给摄影编辑写封感谢信 |
[02:56] | How is,uh, Charles holding up? | 查尔斯怎么样了 |
[02:58] | Who knows? He hasn’t returned any of my calls or texts. | 天晓得 他不回我的电话和短信 |
[03:02] | But the hotel says they keep sending up food, | 但酒店说他们每天都会送吃的过去 |
[03:04] | So there’s something alive in that room. | 那么那房间里应该还有生物 |
[03:06] | Oh,you should try some capers with that | 你该试试和着调料吃 |
[03:08] | And just a tickle of the sliced onion. | 再蘸一丁点儿洋葱末 |
[03:10] | Maybe i’m underestimating his emotional bond | 或许我低估了他的情商 |
[03:12] | With kim and kristi from room service, | 和客服部的金姆和克里斯蒂混在一起 |
[03:14] | But i just think that at a time like this, | 我就觉得这个时候 |
[03:16] | He should be with someone who cares about him. | 他该和关心他的人呆一块儿 |
[03:18] | Not enough. Not enough. | 不够 还不够 |
[03:19] | That is exactly why we are getting married, | 那就是为什么我们要结婚 |
[03:22] | So that we can always be around to care for each other. | 这样才能在一起相互照顾 |
[03:24] | That’s true. | 是啊 |
[03:25] | – It is. – Just delivered,ma’am, for your trip to Paris. | -是啊 -刚送过来的 夫人 是给你去巴黎准备的 |
[03:31] | Christmas in Paris. | 在巴黎过圣诞 |
[03:33] | How can you even think of your vacation | 你们怎么能在巴特入葬的当天 |
[03:35] | The day that we’re putting Bart in the ground? | 有心情考虑旅行呢 |
[03:38] | Because,my dear,in the midst of death,we are in life. | 因为 亲爱的 面对着死亡的我们还活着 |
[03:44] | Genius. | 真是天才 |
[03:48] | Maybe Nate’s heard from Chuck. | 或许内特有恰克的消息 |
[04:00] | I wasn’t expecting to see you. | 我没想到会是你 |
[04:03] | I know. I was just coming to check in on you | 我知道 我就是来过来看看你 |
[04:05] | – See how you were. – I’m fine. | -看看你怎么样了 -我没事 |
[04:06] | I’m just worried about my mom and Eric… | 我就是在担心我妈妈和艾瑞克 |
[04:10] | And Chuck. | 还有恰克 |
[04:12] | That’s,uh,that’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[04:14] | I’m worried about you. | 我在担心你 |
[04:16] | Thank you so much for being such a rock | 谢谢你在过去这么多天 |
[04:19] | These past few days. | 一直都这么坚定的陪着我 |
[04:21] | It’s meant so much having you around, | 有你在我身边对我来说很重要 |
[04:23] | Yeah,well, it’s not a problem. | 是嘛 没事儿的 |
[04:24] | It just–it feels natural. | 我觉得那都是应该的 |
[04:26] | It does,doesn’t it? | 确实是的 不是吗 |
[04:31] | Hey, Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[04:33] | Aaron,hey. | 艾伦 |
[04:39] | – Dan. – Hey,Aaron. | -丹 -艾伦 |
[04:42] | Uh,i-i just wanted to check in, see how you were. | 我 我就是过来 看看你怎么样了 |
[04:45] | Oh,yeah. I’m–I was just telling Dan. I’m fine. | 是 我刚还在跟丹说呢 我没事 |
[04:48] | But it-it’s good to see you a-and you. | 但还是很高兴能见到你 还有你 |
[04:50] | But,um,I’m actually gonna go to the church | 不过我要和家人一起去教堂了 |
[04:54] | With just my family, so I’ll see you both there? | 那么 我们在教堂见吧 |
[04:57] | Yeah,sure. Sounds good. | 当然 没问题 |
[04:58] | Yeah. That’s great. See you there. | 是的 没问题 到时见 |
[04:59] | – Okay then. Bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[05:06] | I’m sorry we haven’t spoken since the ball. | 真抱歉 自从舞会之后我就没跟你联系 |
[05:08] | I really appreciate your messages. | 很感谢你发来的信息 |
[05:10] | All I want to say is that I’m here. | 我只是想让你知道我在你身边 |
[05:12] | If you want me to keep my distance,I can do that,too. | 要是你想让我离你远点 我也会遵命的 |
[05:15] | I,um,can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 真是无法想象你现在所承受的一切 |
[05:19] | Well,actually,you can better than anyone else can. | 事实上 你比任何人都清楚 |
[05:21] | Everyone’s so concerned about the grieving widow, | 所有人都只认为我是个悲痛的寡妇 |
[05:24] | But as much as I feel shock and loss, | 但是除了震惊和悲痛之外 |
[05:27] | Mostly I feel guilt. | 我更觉得愧疚 |
[05:30] | I’m sure you must be thinking a hundred thoughts right now, | 我知道此时此刻你肯定会胡思乱想 |
[05:33] | But, Lily, you cannot blame yourself. | 但是 莉莉 你不该自责 |
[05:35] | Why not? He was on his way to see me. | 为什么不能 当时他正赶来见我 |
[05:37] | I was… | 而我却 |
[05:39] | I was gonna end our marriage. | 我却正打算和他离婚 |
[05:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:47] | You hear me? | 听到我说的话吗 |
[05:49] | Um,he left me a voice mail. | 他给我留了条语音信息 |
[05:51] | Oh. What’d it say? | 说什么了 |
[05:54] | I don’t know. I haven’t listened to it. | 不知道 我还没听 |
[05:55] | I’ve been too afraid,you know, to hear his voice. | 我一直很怕听到他的声音 |
[05:57] | Well,do you want to listen to it right now? | 那么你想现在听吗 |
[05:59] | I’ll stay with you. | 我会陪着你 |
[06:00] | Thank you,but I’ll do it myself. I have to get back. | 谢谢 但我还是自己听吧 我得回去了 |
[06:05] | Lil,I’m waiting for you this time. | 莉莉 这一次我会等着你的 |
[06:10] | Six months, | 无论是六个月 |
[06:11] | Six years,I’ll be here. | 还是六年 我都会一直等 |
[06:33] | Blair | 布莱尔 |
[06:36] | Call ignore | 忽略来电 |
[06:48] | My condolences. | 请节哀 |
[06:49] | Skip the sympathy. This is business. | 别假惺惺了 谈正事吧 |
[06:53] | My father met with you right before he died. | 我爸爸在去世前刚刚见过你 |
[06:55] | I want to know what you told him that night. | 我想知道那晚你跟他说了什么 |
[06:57] | I worked for Mr. Bass, not you, | 我是为拜斯先生工作 不是你 |
[07:00] | And what I have–you’re not the only party interested. | 但据我所知 你不是唯一的财产受益人 |
[07:04] | I’m about to become very rich. | 我会有一大笔钱 |
[07:07] | Yeah,congrats. | 没错 恭喜了 |
[07:08] | But there’s someone else | 但还有另外一个人 |
[07:10] | Who’s about to come into some money, | 也会获得一大笔钱 |
[07:11] | And I think she might be more motivated than you are. | 而且我觉得她知道以后会更加雀跃 |
[07:14] | Lily? That bitch is the reason my father is dead. | 莉莉吗 我爸就是因为那个贱人而死的 |
[07:19] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会和你保持联络 |
[07:22] | You can buy me a drink. | 请我喝一杯吧 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:26] | I can’t stay. | 我得走了 |
[07:30] | If you’ll excuse me… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[07:34] | I have to go bury my father. | 我得去安葬我爸爸了 |
[07:41] | They say that when someone dies, | 都说人死了之后 |
[07:44] | Their secrets are buried with them, | 他们的秘密也同样会入土为安 |
[07:46] | But on the upper east side, | 然而在上东区 |
[07:48] | Sometimes the dead still speak. | 死人往往也能开口说话 |
[08:00] | You have one unheard message. | 您有一条未听留言 |
[08:03] | Lily,we need to talk, | 莉莉 我要和你谈谈 |
[08:05] | And not about how my wife is making a fool of me | 不是关于你和你的旧情人 |
[08:07] | With her old lover. | 背着我搞鬼的事 |
[08:09] | I know the real reason you were in that hospital in France. | 我知道当年你在法国那家医院的真正原因 |
[08:14] | Message deleted. | 留言已删除 |
[08:31] | Almost there.CU soon. | 就快到了 一会见 |
[08:35] | That was Serena. She’ll be here soon. | 是瑟琳娜 她马上就到 |
[08:39] | Yeah,I got that. | 对 我也收到了 |
[08:41] | Well,I got it first. | 我先收到的 |
[08:43] | Yeah,well, it’s probably my service. | 好吧 可能我的接受信号不好 |
[08:45] | 4-0-1 area code. | 4-0-1开头的区号 |
[08:47] | Yeah,that’s probably it. | 对 很有可能 |
[08:50] | – Hey,Jen. – Hey. I just talked to Eric. | -珍妮 -我刚跟艾瑞克通过电话 |
[08:53] | – Uh,he said they’re almost here. – That’s old news. | -他说他们快到了 -早就知道了 |
[09:11] | Hey. | 你好 |
[09:13] | Hey,Eric. | 你好 艾瑞克 |
[09:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:27] | I’m gonna go pay my respects to your mom. | 我去慰问一下你妈妈 |
[09:29] | Thank you. She’ll really appreciate that. | 谢谢你 她会很欣慰的 |
[09:33] | How you holding up? | 你还撑得住吧 |
[09:34] | Holding. | 还可以 |
[09:37] | Have you seen Jonathan? | 你看到乔纳森了吗 |
[09:39] | No. Why? Are you guys back together? | 没有 怎么了 你们复合了吗 |
[09:42] | No. No,I… | 不是 只是 |
[09:44] | Just thought he might want to be here. | 我原以为他会过来 |
[09:46] | Yeah,that’ll be fine. Thank you. | 那样没问题 谢谢你们 |
[09:50] | I see Daniel and his sister are here. | 我看到丹尼尔和她妹妹来了 |
[09:53] | Will their father be making an appearance today as well? | 他们的爸爸今天是否也会现身呢 |
[09:56] | Ugh. Why on earth would you ask that? | 你怎么会问这个 |
[09:58] | I followed you to the park today. | 今天我跟着你到了公园 |
[10:01] | – Of course you did,mother. – We’ll talk later. | -妈 那真是你的作风 -我们晚点再说这个 |
[10:08] | Where is Charles? | 查尔斯在哪呢 |
[10:10] | We should have just driven him to the door | 我们只要把他送到门口 |
[10:12] | And dropped him off on the steps. | 放到台阶上就行了 |
[10:13] | No one should see him like this. He needs to walk it off. | 他这样子不能让人看见 他得走过去 |
[10:15] | Okay,walk, Chuck. Bend knee,lift foot. | 恰克 走啊 弯膝 抬腿 |
[10:18] | Maybe we should have just left him at the palace. | 或许我们应该让他留在酒店里 |
[10:20] | It’s his father’s funeral. He needs to be here. | 这是他父亲的葬礼 他必须得来 |
[10:22] | – It shows respect. – Respect? | -这是对死者的尊重 -尊重 |
[10:24] | My father wasn’t showing much of that in his final days. | 我爸在临死前可没表现出多少敬意 |
[10:28] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么呢 |
[10:29] | Who knows? When we found him, | 谁知道啊 当我们找到他时 |
[10:30] | His shoes were on the wrong feet. | 他的鞋子都穿错脚了 |
[10:32] | Chuck,remember how in the eighth grade, | 恰克 记得你八年级的时候喝醉了 |
[10:33] | You used to help yourself to the decanter | 怎么从船长书屋 |
[10:34] | In the captain’s library? | 走出来的吗 |
[10:35] | Where i first got my taste for single malt. | 那时我刚发现纯麦威士忌是我的最爱 |
[10:37] | That’s right. And you’d have to go home to a 4-course dinner | 你还得回家吃一顿4步骤的大餐 |
[10:39] | Without passing out in your consomm? | 撑着自己不醉倒在你的汤里 |
[10:41] | I didn’t want my father to think less of me. | 我不想让我爸爸小看我 |
[10:43] | – What does that matter now?- Chuck | -但现在还有什么意义吗 -恰克 |
[10:46] | Am i gonna have to stick my finger down | 用不用我把手指头伸到你嗓子里去 |
[10:48] | Your throat?Nate’ll hold back your hair. | 催吐 内特会帮你笼着头发 |
[10:52] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:52] | No,no. Sorry,Blair. You had me and then you lost me. | 没什么 布莱尔 不好意思 你把我都说晕了 |
[10:56] | Just straighten his tie. | 就帮他把领带打正吧 |
[10:58] | Thank you,Dan, for being here for Serena | 丹 谢谢你为了瑟琳娜来到这里 |
[11:00] | And for our whole family. | 还有为了我们整个家庭 |
[11:01] | Of course. I-i can’t imagine it any other way. | 不客气 我真不敢想象发生的这一切 |
[11:04] | You are a true gentleman. Your father raised you kids right. | 你真的很绅士 你的父亲很会教育孩子 |
[11:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:08] | Dear,they want to know about the wreaths, | 宝贝 他们想问花圈 |
[11:10] | Whether we should… | 是不是应该 |
[11:13] | – What the hell are you doing here?! – Excuse me? | -你还敢来这里呢 -你说什么 |
[11:16] | He’s just upset and loaded. | 他只是压力太大而心烦意乱 |
[11:17] | What are you doing at my father’s funeral? | 你来我爸爸的葬礼做什么呢 |
[11:20] | You think he’d want you here? | 你想他会愿意你出现在这里吗 |
[11:21] | Chuck,if this is about the article, | 恰克 如果是因为那篇文章 |
[11:22] | You know i didn’t write it. | 你知道的 我没动笔 |
[11:23] | Do you think i care about your failed attempt | 你认为我关心你想进那挖人短的杂志 |
[11:25] | At investigative journalism? | 希望落空吗 |
[11:27] | My father is dead because of your father. | 我爸爸就是被你爸爸害死的 |
[11:30] | What, Chuck? Look, i’m sorry about this… | 恰克 你说什么 你爸爸的事我也很难过 |
[11:33] | Chuck,Dan has been helping us, unlike you. | 恰克 丹是来给我们帮忙的 不像你 |
[11:36] | Helping us? Do you have any idea what his family has done? | 帮我们吗 你知道他的家人做了什么吗 |
[11:40] | Daniel,i think maybe it would be best if you left. | 丹尼尔 我想最好你可以先离开 |
[11:42] | No,grandma. That doesn’t make sense. It’s not fair. | 不 外婆 这不公平 没道理让他离开 |
[11:45] | Chuck is Bart’s son. He doesn’t have to make sense today. | 恰克是拜斯的儿子 他今天说了算 |
[11:48] | It’s okay. I-i understand. | 没事 我可以理解 |
[11:50] | – You have no idea. – Dan,i want you here. | -你根本不了解 -丹 我需要你留下 |
[11:53] | Serena,it’s okay. Let him go. | 瑟琳娜 没关系的 让他走吧 |
[11:58] | * the little things that i can do * | *我能做的事情微乎其微 |
[12:03] | * that i can do | *我无能为力 |
[12:07] | * that i can do | *我无能为力 |
[12:09] | I know you’re upset, | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[12:10] | But we all really need each other right now. | 但是现在我们真的很需要对方 |
[12:13] | Don’t touch me,whore. | 不要碰我 臭婊子 |
[12:18] | Charles,please. | 查尔斯 拜托了 |
[12:20] | You need to be with your family. | 你需要和你的家人在一起 |
[12:24] | My family? | 我的家人吗 |
[12:26] | I don’t have a family. | 我没有家了 |
[12:30] | If the lord is our shepherd, | 如果上帝是我们的牧羊者 |
[12:32] | It looks like one of his lambs has lost his way | 看起来他的一只小羔羊迷失了方向 |
[12:35] | Or maybe make that a black sheep. | 又或许变成了害群之马 |
[12:38] | We bring nothing into the world | 生不带来 |
[12:39] | And we leave nothing behind, | 死不带去 |
[12:41] | But that doesn’t mean we don’t leave | 但并不意味着我们死后 |
[12:43] | A big ole mess when we go. | 不会丢下个烂摊子 |
[12:48] | * every time you walk away | *每一次你走开 |
[12:50] | * or run away,you take a piece of me with you there * | *或者跑开 都会带走我的心 |
[12:57] | * nothing feels right when i’m left here on my own * | *我被抛下在这里 好不自在 |
[13:04] | You’re back soon. | 你这么快回来啦 |
[13:05] | 我以为巴特·拜斯这样身份的人 | |
[13:06] | Would be one to have a short funeral. | 会举行个简短的葬礼 |
[13:08] | 恰克在葬礼前 把我赶回来了 因为他说 我 | |
[13:13] | My father “killed” his father. | 我爸害死了他爸 |
[13:16] | What? | 什么 |
[13:20] | Why would he say that? | 为什么他那样说呢 |
[13:22] | Well,i-i-i don’t know,dad. | 爸 我 我也不知道呢 |
[13:24] | I mean,do you–do you have | 我是说 你 你有什么 |
[13:25] | Any wild guesses,any thoughts? | 大胆的猜测或想法吗 |
[13:26] | Who knows? | 谁知道啊 |
[13:32] | The kid’s dad just died. He’s upset. | 那孩子的爸爸刚死了 他很绝望吧 |
[13:34] | Yeah,that’s what– that’s what cece said. | 没错 那 那个茜茜女士也这么说的 |
[13:35] | Cece’s in town? That’s nice for Lily,to have her mom here. | 茜茜在这里吗 她妈妈可以来 对莉莉是好事 |
[13:40] | That’s right. I always forget that you guys know each other. | 对啊 我总是忘了原来你们互相认识 |
[13:43] | Did you,uh, did you think of going today? | 你想过今天要去参加吗 |
[13:46] | To the funeral? Nah. | 葬礼吗 不 |
[13:47] | Why not? I mean,you’re one of Lily’s oldest friends. | 为什么不呢 我是说 你也是莉莉的老朋友啊 |
[13:50] | No,i know. It’s just better this way. | 对 我知道 可是我不去会比较好 |
[13:54] | – So how’s Serena? – Um,that,uh, | -瑟琳娜怎么样呢 -那个 |
[13:56] | That would be a question for her boyfriend Aaron. | 那个问题 你该问他男朋友艾伦 |
[13:59] | You two have been spending a lot of time together | 你们俩常常在一起 |
[14:01] | – Since the accident. – So? | -直到车祸前都是的啊 -所以呢 |
[14:03] | So like it or not,death changes things. It clarifies them. | 无论如何 死亡会改变某些事 它可以澄清事实 |
[14:06] | It brings some people closer together,pushes others… | 它可以让某些人更靠近 更团结 |
[14:09] | Further apart. I just thought maybe– | 而有些人却会疏远了 我只是觉得或许 |
[14:11] | No,we’re just– we’re friends. | 不 我们只 只会是朋友 |
[14:13] | Oh,wow. Good. | 不错 |
[14:15] | Good? W-why is that good? | 好吗 为 为什么觉得这样好呢 |
[14:17] | Or bad. | 或许不好吧 |
[14:17] | I don’t know. Do you want to be more than friends? | 我也不清楚 你还想和她超越朋友的关系吗 |
[14:19] | No. We broke up twice, and it’s over. | 不 我们分手两次 然后都结束了 |
[14:22] | It’s very much over. | 彻底结束了 |
[14:38] | You don’t have to stay that long. | 你不需要在那待很长时间 |
[14:39] | Just let people shake your hand, say hello,you’re done. | 只要和人们握手答谢 就完事了 |
[14:42] | You don’t have to convince me. | 你不需要劝我 |
[14:44] | Oh,good. Well,i just thought that after what happened | 没错 我只是想发生过意外后 |
[14:46] | At the church, you might not want to be here. | 你或许不想呆在教堂那里 |
[14:48] | This is exactly where i want to be. | 那里正是我想呆的地方 |
[14:50] | I have business to attend to. | 我还有些生意上的事要处理 |
[14:51] | Okay,that’s fine,but let’s just find you a quiet corner, | 好吧 让我们在安静的角落能找到你 |
[14:54] | Get some food in your stomach. | 吃点东西吧 |
[14:55] | I’m not in the mood for food. | 没味口 |
[15:05] | – You’re really sweet with him. | 你真的对他很体贴啊 |
[15:06] | – Me? Sweet? No. | 我吗 体贴吗 我才不会呢 |
[15:08] | No,you are. I mean,worrying about him,offering him food. | 不 你很体贴 我是指为他担心和劝他吃东西 |
[15:11] | – It’s downright maternal. – I’m not maternal. | -明显是你的母性大发啊 -我才没有母性大发 |
[15:14] | I’ve just been spending too much time with cyrus, | 我只是和赛勒斯在一起待久了 |
[15:16] | And i’m turning jewish. Come on. I see kugel. | 才变得像个犹太人 来吧 我看见面食了 |
[15:18] | I found that sermon surprisingly thought-provoking– | 我发觉这次的布道惊人地令人深思啊 |
[15:21] | All that stuff about life and death | 所有那些关于生命与死亡的训诫 |
[15:26] | And our time on earth being so fleeting. | 还有生命如此短暂 转瞬即逝的真谛 |
[15:28] | Darling,it’s a funeral. | 亲爱的 这可是一个葬礼啊 |
[15:30] | What was he supposed to talk about, | 不谈这些还能谈什么 |
[15:32] | The stock market? | 难不成讲股市吗 |
[15:33] | What’s the best pizza in town? | 尝尝这里最好吃的比萨吧 |
[15:34] | Although,that is quite good. | 其实 刚才你提到的布道确实很发人深省 |
[15:36] | No,I know, but i want to get married. | 是啊 我知道 我想结婚 |
[15:40] | I know. So do i. | 我知道 我也想结婚啊 |
[15:41] | That’s why we’re engaged. | 否则我们干嘛订婚 |
[15:43] | No,but i mean now. Tomorrow. | 不 我是说现在 明天 |
[15:45] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[15:46] | We cannot get married tomorrow. | 我们不能明天就结婚啊 |
[15:48] | No,you can’t. | 不 你们当然不可以 |
[15:49] | Why not? Life is so short. | 为什么不行 生命如此短暂 |
[15:52] | It’s all uncertain. | 充满了不确定因素 |
[15:53] | I don’t want to live another day | 我只想成为你的丈夫 |
[15:54] | without being your husband. | 与你共度一生 |
[15:56] | -What do you say? -She says that’s crazy. | -你觉得怎么样 -她觉得你疯了 |
[15:58] | It is. It’s crazy. | 是啊 是有点疯狂 |
[16:00] | Well,we’ll do it at the apartment, | 我们就在家里结婚吧 |
[16:02] | Just the family. | 只有家人见证 |
[16:03] | Simple,elegant,fast. | 简单 典雅 快速 |
[16:06] | -Well,it is kind of romantic. – Mother. | – 是啊 这样还挺很浪漫的 – 母亲 |
[16:10] | I thought you were supportive of this union. | 你不是对我们的结合挺支持的吗 |
[16:11] | I am,as something that happens in a vague,far-off future | 是啊 可那该是在遥远将来的某天啊 |
[16:15] | That never really lands on me | 到那个时候我都已经上大学了 |
[16:16] | because i’ll be away at college, | 也用不着烦这些了 |
[16:18] | Not as what i’m doing tomorrow at 7:00. | 我支持的可不是明天早上七点就开始的婚礼 |
[16:21] | Candlelight. That’s perfect. | 用烛光吧 肯定会很完美的 |
[16:23] | That’s not what i was saying. | 我刚才的意思可不是那个 |
[16:24] | No. I don’t have anything to wear. | 不行 我连合适衣服的都没呢 |
[16:26] | Well,uh,what if someone made you something? | 等一下 要有人给你定制一套怎么样 |
[16:30] | I mean, what’d you have in mind? | 我是说 你有什么构想吗 |
[16:31] | How about you minding your own business? | 你还是去管管自己的事吧 |
[16:33] | I was thinking something in a jacket,very Y.S.L. | 我要夹克衫里穿的有伊夫·圣罗兰风的服装 |
[16:36] | Okay | 不错 |
[16:36] | Mick and bianca,1971. | 就像米克[滚石乐队主唱]和比安卡1971年的婚礼一样 |
[16:39] | Great reference. | 很棒的参照 |
[16:39] | Yeah,i hate to interrupt this fascinating chapter | 我实在是不想打破你们回顾 |
[16:42] | In “favorite moments in fashion history,” | “最喜爱的时尚瞬间” |
[16:44] | – But – Jackets are tricky. | -但是 -夹克衫很难做 |
[16:45] | I know. But,um,i also know someone who owes you | 我知道 但是 我还认识一个欠你一次 |
[16:48] | An all-nighter, and she would be honored. | 通宵工作的人呢 她会很荣幸为你订制礼服的 |
[16:49] | Well,i think you should tell her that i said… | 那好 我希望你告诉她 |
[16:52] | Thank you. | 实在是太感谢了 |
[16:54] | Thank you for giving me a chance to make amends. | 谢谢你能给我这次补偿的机会 |
[16:57] | Yippee! | 太好了 |
[16:58] | I’ll call the rabbi. | 我去找祭司吧[犹太教主婚人] |
[17:00] | Now where is– where is Aaron? | 艾伦在哪啊 |
[17:03] | I want you to come to buenos aires with me for christmas. | 希望你圣诞节和我一起去布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[17:06] | What? | 什么 |
[17:09] | -That’s a plane ticket. -With your name on it. | – 是机票 – 我帮你订的 |
[17:14] | I-i don’t want to say no, but i-i-i have to. | 我 我不想拒绝的 但是我 我必须说不 |
[17:17] | My family is a disaster. | 我的家庭现在正处于困难时期呢 |
[17:18] | My–my brother is lonely, | 我 我弟弟现在很孤单 |
[17:21] | And my mom is losing it | 而且我妈妈就快支撑不住了 |
[17:22] | And Chuck has publicly disowned us. | 而且恰克甚至公开的不认我们了 |
[17:24] | Are you sure it’s your family you don’t want to leave, | 你确定那是你不想离开的原因吗 |
[17:26] | -Or is there someone else? -Dan? | – 还是因为别人 -你说丹吗 |
[17:29] | Is my friend,Aaron. | 丹和我只是朋友 艾伦 |
[17:32] | You–you don’t have to worry. | 你 你不用担心 |
[17:34] | I-i’m not–i’m not worried. | 我 我一点也不担心 |
[17:36] | This trip is my gift to you. | 这次旅行本来是我送你的礼物 |
[17:38] | And you going with me will be your gift to me. | 你陪我去则是你给我最好的礼物 |
[17:42] | But i already bought you a book. | 但是我已经给你买了本书作为礼物了 |
[17:44] | I’ll read it on the plane. | 我会在飞机上读它的 |
[17:52] | Just think about it. | 你还是考虑一下吧 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:02] | Excuse me. May I please steal my daughter for a moment? | 不好意思 能让我和我女儿说句话吗 |
[18:05] | Mother,if you want to talk, now is not the time. | 妈 如果你是想谈谈的话 现在可不是好时候 |
[18:09] | What does Chuck know? | 恰克都知道些什么 |
[18:10] | Did you not hear what i just said? | 你没听到我刚才说什么吗 |
[18:12] | He knows something about you and Rufus. | 他知道点儿你和鲁弗斯之间的事 |
[18:14] | You should find out what. | 你该去查查他都知道了些什么 |
[18:16] | Mother,i just came from burying my husband. | 妈 我刚为我丈夫送葬完 |
[18:19] | I do not have the time, | 现在我没时间 |
[18:20] | Inclination or frankly, | 不管是和恰克明争暗斗 |
[18:21] | the mental capacity to go head-to-head with Chuck. | 还是正面交锋 我都没空理这些了 |
[18:25] | And what he knew, he already told Bart, | 而且不管他知道什么 他都已经告诉巴特了 |
[18:27] | So there’s nothing to worry about,now is there? | 所以现在没什么好担心的了 对吧 |
[18:30] | Let’s hope not. | 希望没有 |
[18:31] | But you won’t know until you talk to him. | 但是除非你跟他谈谈 否则你还是不知道 |
[18:34] | I saw him head up the stairs. | 我看见他上楼去了 |
[18:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:48] | Yeah,this is she. | 对 是我 |
[18:50] | No,i’m afraid that’s impossible. | 不 我想不行 |
[18:52] | I’m rather busy right now, | 如果你看报纸就肯定知道 |
[18:54] | Which you would know if you read the papers. | 我现在很忙 |
[19:03] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[19:05] | -You came. -I hope that’s okay. | – 你来了 – 我来可以吗 |
[19:08] | More than. | 欢迎之至 |
[19:09] | Can we talk? I have some explaining to do. | 我们能谈谈吗 我有点事想跟你解释一下 |
[19:17] | If you’re looking for Bart’s will, | 如果你现在是在找巴特的遗嘱的话 |
[19:18] | you don’t have to worry. | 就用不着劳心了 |
[19:20] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[19:23] | But you should be. | 但是你确实该去找找 |
[19:25] | I’m going to find your file. | 我找的是你的档案 |
[19:27] | Well,it’s not here, | 档案不在这里 |
[19:28] | so you can stop ransacking the place | 所以你用不着再把这里翻个底朝天了 |
[19:30] | And look at me. | 然后跟我面对面 |
[19:31] | I can’t look at you, Lily. | 我不能看着你 莉莉 |
[19:33] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心 |
[19:35] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[19:36] | Disrespecting your marriage, | 你不尊重自己的婚姻 |
[19:39] | Betraying my father with Rufus Humphrey. | 和鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞一起背叛了我的父亲 |
[19:42] | I did no such thing. | 我没有背叛你父亲 |
[19:44] | He was coming to fight for you. | 他是为你才去的 去带你回他身边 |
[19:47] | Talk about dying for nothing. | 他死得毫无意义 |
[19:50] | The only reason he got in that car is because you called him. | 他上了车是因为你给他打电话了 |
[19:53] | If you could have just stayed out of it… | 如果你当时置身事外的话 |
[19:56] | But you couldn’t, could you? | 但你不会的 是吗 |
[19:57] | Because you’re just like him. | 因为你和你爸爸一样 |
[19:59] | You have to know everything, | 想知道一切 控制一切 |
[20:01] | Control everyone,trust no one– | 却不相信任何人 |
[20:03] | Are you saying this is my fault? | 你是说这是我的错吗 |
[20:05] | No,it’s no one’s fault. | 不 没有谁错了 |
[20:07] | Yes,it is. It’s your fault. His blood is on your hands. | 错 是你的错 你的双手沾满了他的血 |
[20:13] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:15] | As soon as that will is read | 当遗嘱被宣读 |
[20:17] | And i get my money, | 而我拿到我的钱的时候 |
[20:20] | You will never see me again. | 你将不会再见到我 |
[20:29] | Coat. | 外套给我 |
[20:31] | Where is he going? | 他要去哪 |
[20:32] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[20:35] | Gotta go. Can’t talk. | 要出去了 现在不能说话 |
[20:36] | Go where? Everyone you know is standing in this room. | 去哪 你认识的人都在这里 |
[20:39] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想留在这 |
[20:41] | We want you here. I just lost my stepfather. | 我们需要你 我刚失去了我的继父 |
[20:44] | I don’t want to lose my brother,too. | 我不想连我的哥哥也失去了 |
[20:49] | When are you going to get it? | 你什么时候才能知道这一点 |
[20:54] | We are not related. | 我们没有任何关系 |
[21:02] | -Hey,hey,hey. Just let him go. -No! | -让他走吧 -不 |
[21:17] | Oh,don’t even try to cheer me up. | 别想让我振作起来 |
[21:20] | Oh,i won’t. | 我不会的 |
[21:22] | Andrew Tyler was just here. | 安德鲁·泰勒刚在这 |
[21:24] | Bart’s p.i.? Don’t tell me he was here to pay his respects. | 巴特的私人侦探吗 别说他是来致敬的 |
[21:27] | No,he wanted me to pay him. | 不是 他想要我给他钱 |
[21:32] | He knows about the hospital in france. | 他知道法国的那个医院 |
[21:35] | What? | 什么 |
[21:36] | That’s why Bart was coming to see me | 那就是巴特车祸发生的那晚 |
[21:37] | The night of the accident. Tyler told him. | 来找我的原因 泰勒告诉他的 |
[21:40] | Well,now he’s going to tell the highest bidder. | 那么现在他会告诉给最高竞价人 |
[21:46] | You have to stop him. | 你必须阻止他 |
[21:47] | Do i? I’m not sure. | 是么 我不确定啊 |
[21:49] | You can’t be serious. Well,after all this time, | 你开玩笑吧 发生了这么些事情 |
[21:52] | Now you decide that the–the right thing to do | 现在你决定做说出真相 |
[21:55] | – Is to tell the truth? – The truth is out. | -才是正确的吗 -真相已经泄露了 |
[21:58] | That changes everything, doesn’t it? | 一切都改变了 不是吗 |
[22:00] | No,it doesn’t have to. | 事情不必这样的 |
[22:02] | There could be no better time for a clean slate. | 这是你自表清白的最好时机 |
[22:04] | There could be no worse time, mother. | 这是最糟糕的时候 妈 |
[22:07] | This is the last thing i want to come out. Pay him. | 这是我最不想看到的事情 给他钱吧 |
[22:14] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[22:17] | Stop! | 等等 |
[22:20] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[22:21] | Or if you have to leave, let me come with you. | 如果你必须离开 让我跟你走 |
[22:25] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[22:27] | No,you don’t. | 不 你不想谢我 |
[22:30] | You don’t appreciate anything today. | 你今天不会感谢任何东西 |
[22:32] | But i don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[22:34] | Whatever you’re going through, | 不管你经历了什么 |
[22:37] | I want to be there for you. | 我都会陪伴你左右 |
[22:39] | We talked about this. | 我们说过这个的 |
[22:41] | You are not my girlfriend. | 你不是我的女朋友 |
[22:46] | But i am me… | 但我就是我 |
[22:49] | And you are you. | 你就是你 |
[22:52] | We’re Chuck and Blair. | 我们是恰克和布莱尔 |
[22:56] | Blair and Chuck. | 布莱尔和恰克 |
[22:58] | The worst thing you’ve ever done, | 不管你做了什么坏事 |
[23:00] | The darkest thought you’ve ever had… | 不管你的想法多么阴险 |
[23:06] | I will stand by you through anything. | 我都会与你共同进退 |
[23:09] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这样 |
[23:11] | Because i love you. | 因为 我爱你 |
[23:20] | Well,that’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[23:25] | Spotted– Chuck Bass fleeing his father’s funeral | 现场播报 恰克·拜斯逃离了父亲的葬礼 |
[23:30] | And Blair Wordorf shedding tears for the dearly departed. | 而布莱尔·霍道夫也为爱人离去而伤心流泪 |
[23:40] | You know,if you’re about to apologize for Chuck, | 如果你准备跟恰克道歉的话 |
[23:42] | It’s–it’s really all right. I mean,he’s upset, | 真的很不错 因为他很沮丧 |
[23:43] | And there’s bad blood. It wouldn’t be entirely true to say | 而且他也有厌恶感 这不是说我完全 |
[23:46] | that i get it, but i’m fine not getting it. | 理解他发火 但不理解也没错 |
[23:48] | That’s really big of you, | 你真伟大 |
[23:49] | But that’s–that’s not actually why i called. | 但这不是我给你电话的原因 |
[23:57] | Aaron invited me to buenos aires for the holidays. | 艾伦邀我去布宜诺斯艾利斯度假 |
[24:02] | O-okay. W– well,uh,i’ve never been, | 这样 我从来没去过 |
[24:05] | So i don’t know how helpful i can be with travel tips. | 我都不知道我能不能付得起旅游中的小费 |
[24:08] | I mean,i know that it’s,uh, summer there,so pack a bikini. | 我说 因为是夏天 所以 带件比基尼 |
[24:11] | Dan. When we heard about Bart’s accident, | 丹 当我们听到巴特的车祸时 |
[24:14] | We were in the middle of a conversation. | 我们正在谈话 |
[24:15] | Right. Right. Yeah. About what it would mean | 是的是的 是说关于 |
[24:19] | If you–you sleeping with Aaron and me sleeping with lexi? | 如果你和艾伦睡觉我和莱西睡觉意味着什么 |
[24:22] | But that never happened, so… | 可我们从没睡过觉 所以 |
[24:25] | So… | 所以 |
[24:26] | I mean,i guess now it will, right? At least for you. | 我想现在会发生了吧 至少对于你来说 |
[24:28] | Or… | 或者 |
[24:31] | Well,are–are you–are you | 你是 |
[24:32] | Asking me to ask you not to go? | 要我让你不要去吗 |
[24:34] | – No. – Look, Serena,if you want to go, go. | -不是的 -瑟琳娜 如果你真的想去就去吧 |
[24:37] | If you don’t,then don’t. | 不想去就别去 |
[24:38] | I-i-i can’t tell you who to be with. | 我不能告诉你要和谁去 |
[24:40] | No,but you can tell me how you feel. | 但你能告诉我你的感觉 |
[24:43] | How do you feel about your boyfriend | 你觉得你男友 |
[24:44] | Who–who wants to take you to south amErica? | 带你去南美洲感觉如何 |
[24:48] | Well,i mean,he’s really great. I like him a lot. | 他很好 我很喜欢他 |
[24:50] | Well, that’s your answer then. | 好吧 这就是你的答案了 |
[24:54] | You know what? This–this muffin is apricot,I think. | 知道吗 我想这松饼是杏酱的 |
[24:57] | Yeah,it,uh,I wanted cranberry. They gave me apricot. | 我想要蔓越橘酱的 他们给了我杏酱 |
[24:59] | I gotta go back. | 我得回去换 |
[25:11] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[25:12] | Mazel tov. | 你很幸运 |
[25:14] | Blair,I know this is all happening awfully fast for you. | 布莱尔 我知道这一切对你来说太快了 |
[25:17] | I just hope you know how happy I am | 我只想让你明白能和你妈妈在一起 |
[25:19] | Just to be with your mother, | 我有多快乐 |
[25:21] | But to have you in my family… | 但我的家人里有了你 |
[25:25] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[25:28] | Very,very much. | 很爱很爱 |
[25:31] | I told Chuck I love him. | 我告诉恰克我爱他了 |
[25:33] | Really? That’s wonderful. | 真的吗 那太好了 |
[25:35] | No,it’s not. | 不 一点也不好 |
[25:38] | It’s horrible. | 糟透了 |
[25:39] | I thought that… | 我原本以为 |
[25:41] | If I could finally say it, then… | 如果我最终能说出来 那么 |
[25:46] | Everything would change, | 一切都会改变的 |
[25:48] | But he is just as selfish and soulless as ever. | 但他还是一样自私 一样无情无义 |
[25:52] | Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist. | 只有受虐狂才会爱上这样一个自恋狂 |
[25:57] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[26:00] | You don’t need help. | 你不需要帮助 |
[26:02] | He just needs time. | 他只是需要点时间 |
[26:07] | Wait. Not enough. | 等等 还没抱够呢 |
[26:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:14] | It’ll all be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[26:16] | You’ll see,dear. | 你会明白 亲爱的 |
[26:23] | Well, how did it go with Tyler? | 和泰勒进展如何 |
[26:28] | Serena’s at breakfast | 瑟琳娜在吃早餐 |
[26:29] | and Eric’s out with Jonathan. | 艾瑞克和乔纳森出去了 |
[26:30] | So we can talk. | 不用顾忌 |
[26:32] | It went very well. | 很顺利 |
[26:33] | Oh. Thank you,mother. | 谢谢 妈 |
[26:35] | This was the right thing. I know it was. | 这事没错的 我相信这点 |
[26:38] | If you say so. But the closing of this chapter | 话是这么说 但这一章的结尾 |
[26:40] | Leads us to the opening of the next one. | 便是新一章的开始 |
[26:43] | What are you going to do about | 你要怎么处理 |
[26:44] | The fact that you’re in love with Rufus Humphrey? | 你和鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞相恋的事呢 |
[26:47] | Well,I’m not sure I’m gonna do anything, | 我不确定我会有所回应 |
[26:49] | At least not right away. | 至少不是现在 |
[26:50] | So you are in love with him? | 这么说你们真的彼此相爱吗 |
[26:53] | I was fishing. | 我只是试探下 |
[26:54] | Oh. Well,you caught me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[26:57] | Considering the circumstances, | 在现在这种情况下 |
[27:00] | I have tried with all of my strength to fight it. | 我已用尽全力去顽强斗争 |
[27:03] | It is a curse I do not wish on my worst enemy. | 这是我不愿在我死敌身上施加的咒语 |
[27:07] | But I love Rufus. | 但我爱鲁弗斯 |
[27:11] | So that’s why Chuck was so upset. | 那么这就是恰克如此沮丧的原因 |
[27:15] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[27:20] | Let me explain | 让我解释下 |
[27:22] | Don’t bother. You love Rufus. You always have. | 别说了 你爱鲁弗斯 一直都爱 |
[27:24] | And you married Bart anyway, and now he’s dead. | 虽然你嫁给了巴特 但是现在他死了 |
[27:27] | Well,I-I might have, | 我以前可能 |
[27:28] | Uh,fleshed out some of the more subtle nuances, | 只顾着去注重男人更多的微妙差异 |
[27:30] | But,yes,I suppose that’s the gist of it. | 但是 没错 我想这就是要点 |
[27:33] | So go ahead. How could I? Bart’s body’s not even cold. | 继续吧 我怎能这样 巴特尸骨还未寒呢 |
[27:35] | Whatever horrible things you’re gonna say to me, | 你还想和我说什么难听的话 |
[27:37] | Just go ahead and say them. | 继续吧 说吧 |
[27:38] | I should have seen this coming. | 我早该预料到了 |
[27:42] | You once asked me– | 你曾经要求我 |
[27:44] | Begged me– not to be with Rufus | 恳求我 由于你和丹的原因 |
[27:47] | Because of you and Dan. | 不要和鲁弗斯在一起 |
[27:48] | Has Rufus told you he wants to be with you? | 鲁弗斯和你说过想和你在一起吗 |
[27:51] | He has. | 他说过 |
[28:00] | Well,this may sound strange coming from me,but… | 我这么说也许有点奇怪 但是 |
[28:04] | If you want to be with him, you should. | 如果你想和他在一起 那就去吧 |
[28:08] | Maybe it’s your time now. | 也许你的时机到了 |
[28:10] | After all that you’ve been through | 在你经历了这么多以后 |
[28:11] | You should at least try. | 你至少该试试 |
[28:13] | And what about you and Dan? | 那你和丹怎么办 |
[28:16] | I’m gonna try to make things work with Aaron. | 我会试着和艾伦好好相处的 |
[28:19] | We’re going to Buenos Aires for the holidays. | 我们要去布宜诺斯艾利斯度假 |
[28:22] | That is,if it’s okay with my mom. | 当然 如果我妈妈同意的话 |
[28:25] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[28:38] | Hey. Hey. How was breakfast with Serena? | 和瑟琳娜的早餐吃得好吗 |
[28:41] | Uh,she’s flying off to… | 她要和艾伦飞往 |
[28:43] | Buenos aires with Aaron. | 布宜诺斯艾利斯了 |
[28:44] | Uh,well, she hasn’t actually decided yet, | 她还没下定决心呢 |
[28:46] | But he invited her, and she’s not sure,so I think | 但他邀请她了 她还不确定 所以我想 |
[28:49] | I tipped her in the direction of saying yes. | 我一直在诱导她同意和他去 |
[28:50] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[28:52] | Well,because she asked me not to. | 因为她要我别这么做 |
[28:53] | And–and I realize now, | 我现在懂了 |
[28:55] | Saying it out loud,it makes no sense,but I-I just– | 大声说出我的想法很没意义 但我只是 |
[28:56] | I don’t want to play some stupid game. | 我不想玩什么愚蠢的游戏 |
[28:57] | Why not? If you play the game, then Aaron ends up | 为什么 如果你参与了 艾伦就只能 |
[29:00] | Dancing the tango alone | 独自去跳探戈了 |
[29:01] | And Serena would be with you. | 而瑟琳娜会和你在一起的 |
[29:03] | Yeah. Well, when you put it like that… | 是的 你要这么这么说的话 |
[29:06] | You still have feelings for her,right? | 你还对她有感觉吧 对吧 |
[29:08] | Okay,so do you think you could put them into words | 那么你能将你的感情组织成句 |
[29:10] | And speak to her out loud? | 大声对她说出来吗 |
[29:12] | Yeah.Yeah, if she doesn’t leave first. | 能 能啊 如果她没有先走的话 |
[29:14] | She’s gonna be at Eleanor’s wedding. | 她会去参加埃莉诺的婚礼 |
[29:16] | You can carry the garment bag. | 你可以这袋衣服送过去啊 |
[29:22] | Hey. Where you guys going? | 你们去哪里 |
[29:23] | Oh,Eleanor’s. And no,we can’t stop to talk. We’re late. | 去埃莉诺家啊 不能说了 我们要迟到了 |
[29:27] | You’re going,too? | 你也去吗 |
[29:29] | Yeah,um,i gotta–i gotta carry the garment bag. | 是啊 我要把这袋衣服送过去 |
[29:35] | Hey. Where are,um,Jenny and Dan spending christmas? | 珍妮和丹在哪里过圣诞 |
[29:39] | With Alison in Hudson. | 去哈德森找艾莉森 |
[29:41] | Come away with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[29:43] | Let’s take that trip we didn’t take last year, | 我们去去年没去成的旅行吧 |
[29:45] | Figure things out. I don’t want to wait six years. | 把事情搞清楚 我不想再等六年 |
[29:48] | I don’t want to wait at all. Tonight? | 我根本不想等 今晚吗 |
[29:49] | I’ll make a reservation at that bed and breakfast in Cornwall, | 我来定康沃尔的旅馆 |
[29:53] | And it’ll be gray and freezing, but i don’t care. | 虽然那边单调乏味 但是我不在乎 |
[29:56] | We’re gonna be okay this time,Lil. | 我们这次应该不会有什么问题了 莉莉 |
[29:58] | I know we will. | 我知道 |
[30:10] | Congratulations. You’re the high bidder. | 恭喜你 你标价最高 |
[30:14] | The only bidder,actually. | 事实上是唯一的标价 |
[30:16] | Well,if Lily didn’t spend every dollar she has, | 如果莉莉不想花掉她所有的钱的话 |
[30:21] | Maybe it’s not worth it. | 也可能并不值这么多 |
[30:22] | I was dealing with her mother. | 我在跟她妈妈做交易 |
[30:24] | She said Lily wanted to stop hiding her past,come clean. | 她说莉莉不想隐瞒她的过去 全盘招供 |
[30:31] | Tell me what’s the point in me paying to know something | 如果她要把真相告诉大家的话 |
[30:37] | If she’s going to tell everyone anyway? | 我花这么多钱来雇你调查有什么意义 |
[30:40] | Maybe there is none. | 可能没有意义 |
[30:42] | But you’re about to become the richest kid in new york. | 但是你将会成为全纽约最有钱的小孩 |
[30:48] | If i were you, | 如果我是你的话 |
[30:50] | I’d want to make that decision myself. | 我会自己决定 |
[31:04] | It’s a pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴跟你交易 |
[31:20] | Oh,it’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[31:23] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[31:25] | You know what could make this moment even better? | 你知道怎样会让这一刻变得更美好吗 |
[31:27] | If i told you i was going with you to buenos aires? | 说我愿意跟你一起去布宜诺斯艾利斯吗 |
[31:30] | Well,i am. I talked to my mom and everything. | 我会去 我都跟我妈妈说了 |
[31:38] | Hi. Um,is eleanor freaking? I have her jacket. | 埃莉诺是不是要抓狂了 我拿了她的外套 |
[31:41] | Is that Jenny Humphrey? | 是珍妮·汉弗瑞吗 |
[31:42] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服在哪里 |
[31:43] | Yeah,she’s freaking. | 是 她已经在抓狂了 |
[31:45] | Oh,Dan,do you mind,um, waiting here for me? | 丹 你可不可以在这里等我一下 |
[31:46] | No,not at all. | 好的 没问题 |
[31:47] | Uh,i’m coming. | 我上来了 |
[31:50] | I carried the garment bag. | 我是送衣服带来的 |
[31:52] | I’m gonna go check on my dad. | 我去看看我爸在干什么 |
[31:54] | Okay. I’ll see you later. Mm. | 好 等会儿见 |
[32:01] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[32:03] | Dan, why are you really here? | 丹 你到底是来干吗的 |
[32:05] | I don’t want you to go with him. | 我不想让你跟他一起去 |
[32:06] | Well,you’re too late. I already told him i would. | 那你来晚了 我已经答应他了 |
[32:08] | Tell him you’re not. | 告诉他你不去了 |
[32:09] | Dan,it’s not our time. | 丹 现在不是我们两个在一起的时候 |
[32:10] | So what? It’s you and Aaron’s time? | 所以呢 是和艾伦在一起的时候吗 |
[32:12] | You guys have a time now? | 你们两个在一起了吗 |
[32:13] | 这跟艾伦没有关系 是我们的父母 | |
[32:16] | What about our parents? | 我们父母怎么了 |
[32:19] | They’re in love. | 他们两情相悦 |
[32:21] | They–they never stopped being in love. | 这份爱从未停止过 |
[32:23] | Oh. Well,that explains a lot. | 这样就说得通了 |
[32:26] | I already asked my mom not to follow her heart once, | 我曾经自私地拆散了妈妈的感情 |
[32:29] | And i just– i’m not gonna do it again. | 不想再残忍一次 |
[32:32] | Even if i did, | 即使我这么做了 |
[32:33] | I don’t think she’d go along with me this time. | 我想她也不会再听我的了 |
[32:35] | So you’re g–you’re gonna give up on all of this,on us, | 所以你要为了你妈 |
[32:39] | For your mom? | 放弃我们之间的一切吗 |
[32:41] | We’ve already tried it and failed twice. | 我们已经尽力了 还分手了两次 |
[32:43] | Who knows if we’d work any better? | 谁知道我们能不能再相处的好点呢 |
[32:45] | Who knows if we wouldn’t? | 你怎么知道不会 |
[32:48] | Look,we’ve both changed. | 我们都变了 |
[32:49] | Dan,we’re… | 丹 |
[32:51] | We’re connected. We always will be,but… | 我们彼此知心 一直都是 |
[32:55] | I’m dating someone else now. | 只是我已经跟别人在一起了 |
[32:56] | Serena, we need your fashion advice. | 瑟琳娜 我们需要你来给点时尚建议 |
[33:00] | Hi,Humphrey. What are you doing here? | 你好 汉弗瑞 你怎么来了 |
[33:01] | He–he carried the garment bag. | 他送衣服过来 |
[33:02] | I did. Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:04] | All right. Come on,s. | 好吧 上来吧 S |
[33:07] | I-i should go. | 我该走了 |
[33:10] | We’ll talk after the holidays. | 我们放完假以后再聊 |
[33:31] | I just can’t believe… | 我真不敢相信 |
[33:34] | You’d want this to become public knowledge. | 你想把这个公布于众 |
[33:36] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[33:38] | Oh,it’s exactly… What you think it is. | 就是你想象中的那样东西 |
[33:44] | – But my mother – Lied to you | -但是我妈 -骗了你 |
[33:47] | And to Mr. Tyler. | 和泰勒先生 |
[33:49] | Judging by the look on your face, | 看你的表情 |
[33:51] | I’m guessing it wasn’t your idea to come clean. | 我想坦白不是你的主意吧 |
[33:53] | Why on earth would she do this? | 她到底为什么要这么做 |
[33:55] | I don’t know. But the next time you see her,i’d ask. | 我不知道 下次我见到她的时候会问她的 |
[34:00] | But until then | 但是在那以前 |
[34:03] | i’m more than happy to further her agenda. | 我会找她的计划去做 |
[34:08] | Charles,um, | 查尔斯 |
[34:11] | I beg you… | 我恳求你 |
[34:12] | Please don’t turn away from the people that love you. | 不要伤害爱你的人 |
[34:15] | They’re the only chance any of us has. | 我们只能得到这么一点爱 |
[34:18] | And your father never learned that. | 你父亲从来都不知道珍惜 |
[34:23] | I hope that you do. | 我希望你能珍惜 |
[34:32] | …wedding vows of eleanor and cyrus. | 埃莉诺和赛勒斯的结婚誓言 |
[34:36] | Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha’olam. | 神佑我主[外语] |
[34:41] | * two ravens in the old oak tree * | *橡树上有两只乌鸦* |
[34:45] | * and one for you and one for me * | *一只是我 一只是你* |
[34:50] | * And bluebells in the late december * | *晚冬的野风信子 |
[34:54] | I,cyrus, | 我 赛勒斯 |
[34:55] | Take,you,eleanor, | 请你 埃莉诺 |
[34:57] | To be no other than yourself. | 做我独一无二的爱人 |
[34:59] | I give you my love. | 我会全心全意爱你 |
[35:02] | I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine. | 爱我所嫁 嫁我所爱 |
[35:07] | * I could sleep forever these days * | *我愿一直沉睡不醒 |
[35:11] | * Because in my dreams… | *因为在我梦中有你倩影 |
[35:13] | Ani l’dodi v’dodi li. | 娶我所爱 爱我所娶 |
[35:16] | * But this time fleshed out fuller face * | *但你的脸庞愈加清晰 |
[35:20] | * In your confirmation dress | *穿着你标志的彩衣 |
[35:24] | * It was so like you to visit me * | *就像来看我的你 |
[35:29] | * To let me know you were okay | *告诉我你一切安好 |
[35:32] | * It was so like you to visit me * | *就像来看我的你 |
[35:37] | * Always worrying about someone else * | *总为别人操心烦恼 |
[35:42] | * At your funeral, i was so upset * | *在你的葬礼 我难掩伤心 |
[35:50] | * So up–so upset | *如此伤心 如此伤心 |
[35:55] | * In your life you were larger than this * | *你在世时比这座轮廓清晰的雕像 |
[36:03] | * Statue-statuesque | *更加高大 |
[36:39] | To the Wordorf-roses! | 敬霍道夫美女 |
[36:42] | Congratulations! | 祝贺你 |
[36:53] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 你怎么来了这里 |
[36:56] | * I see signs now all the time | *眼前幻影终于清晰 |
[37:00] | * That you’re not dead, you’re sleeping * | *原来你没有离去 只是熟睡未醒 |
[37:04] | * I believe in anything | *我相信奇迹 |
[37:08] | * That brings you back home to me * | *会带你回来与我相依 |
[37:37] | This can’t be good. Cece. | 又干什么来了 茜茜 |
[37:39] | Rufus. | 鲁弗斯 |
[37:40] | I’m actually on my way out, if you don’t mind. | 我正要出门 要是你不介意的话 |
[37:42] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[37:43] | Isn’t there always when you’re around? | 哪次不是你一出现就有事 |
[37:48] | Throughout my whole life, | 我一生当中 |
[37:49] | The only thing i have ever wanted is | 最重要的一件事就是 |
[37:51] | My daughter’s happiness. | 让我的女儿幸福 |
[37:52] | Now the means to achieving this might shift with time, | 达到目的的方式与时俱进 |
[37:55] | But my goal remains the same. | 不过目的是一成不变的 |
[37:57] | Uh,since this is about Lily, | 既然是跟莉莉有关 |
[37:58] | She can be the one to tell me or not tell me. | 就应该是她来跟我说 或者不跟我说 |
[38:01] | I won’t allow your meddling to come between us again. | 我不想再让你在中间搅合了 |
[38:03] | I gave her a chance to tell you. She didn’t take it. | 我叫她来跟你说了 她自己不来 |
[38:06] | In fact,she asked me to pay a lot of money | 实际上 她想让我出一笔钱 |
[38:08] | To make the problem go away. | 平息这场风波 |
[38:10] | But you didn’t do that, did you? | 但你没有 不是吗 |
[38:13] | The real problem… | 真正的问题在于 |
[38:15] | Is that she’s in love with you. | 她是爱着你的 |
[38:18] | Why is that a problem? | 这怎么是问题 |
[38:19] | Because so long as she holds on to this, | 她只要一天抱着这个念头不放 |
[38:22] | The 2 of you don’t have a chance in hell of making it work. | 你们俩就都过不好 |
[38:28] | I want her to have that chance. | 我想让她有幸福的机会 |
[38:31] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[38:35] | So I guess the first time we actually sleep together will be on airplane. | 那我们真正一起睡会在飞机上 |
[38:40] | Well, I guess we can load some laundry | 我们还能积攒点衣服去洗 |
[38:41] | My girl’s gonna be sporting earplugs and a neck pillow. | 我的美眉都变成了运动耳塞和颈垫 |
[38:45] | Hey,you’re gonna be fighting me for that neck pillow | 那你还要跟我争那个颈垫 |
[38:47] | When your chin is on your chest | 你刚才下巴贴着胸口 |
[38:49] | And there’s drool all over your shirt. | 口水流的衣服上到处都是 |
[38:51] | How did you know that i drool? | 你是怎么知道是口水 |
[38:53] | I-i think this is gonna be good– | 我想我们会越来越好的 |
[38:56] | This trip,us,all of it. | 这次旅行 我们 一切都是 |
[39:01] | No regrets? | 不后悔 |
[39:04] | None. | 不会 |
[39:16] | Much better. | 舒服多了 |
[39:31] | Well, thank you for telling me | 谢谢你还告诉我 |
[39:32] | That you’re in love with Lily Bass again | 你又跟莉莉·拜斯好上了 |
[39:35] | Or–or still or whatever it is. | 不管是怎么样子 |
[39:36] | It would have been really useful information to have | 这消息对我阻止瑟琳娜到南美去 |
[39:38] | Before i tried to stop Serena | 这事之前 |
[39:39] | – From flying off to south america. – I will never be with Lily. | -的确非常受用啊 -我不可能跟莉莉在一起 |
[39:44] | I don’t understand. Serena just said– | 我搞不清了 瑟琳娜说 |
[39:46] | Serena doesn’t know what the hell she’s talking about. | 瑟琳娜根本搞不清她自己在说什么 |
[39:52] | Are you okay? What–what– | 你还好吧 这是怎么一回事 |
[39:53] | What’s all this stuff and your note? | 这些东西和条子什么意思 |
[39:56] | What, are you going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方吗 |
[39:57] | Nope. | 不 |
[39:59] | Just out. | 就是出去走走 |
[40:14] | Dan | 丹 |
[40:19] | You can answer that if you want. | 你想接就接吧 |
[40:20] | No,i-i don’t–i don’t want to. I’m–i’m here now with you. | 不用了吧 我跟你在一起呢 |
[40:23] | – I know you still have feelings for him. – No,i don’t. | -我知道你对他的感情 -不用了 |
[40:26] | No,it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[40:28] | I just want you to give us time, give us a real shot, | 我只是希望你给我们一些时间 一次机会 |
[40:32] | Because i think i might be falling in love with you. | 我觉得我可能已经深深爱上你了 |
[40:39] | Dan. Call ignored. | 丹 忽略来电 |
[40:42] | Hey,it’s Serena. Leave a message. | 我是瑟琳娜 请给我留言吧 |
[40:49] | * Standing at the punch table swallowing punch * | *酒桌边痛饮鸡尾酒 |
[40:51] | * ‘Cause I want to start over, I want to be winning * | *我想重头来过 |
[40:55] | * Way out of sync from the beginning * | *从一开始就是胜利者 |
[40:58] | * I wanna hurry home to you | *我想快点回到你身边 |
[41:01] | * Put on a slow,dumb show for you * | *用肢体给你表演 |
[41:06] | * Pnd crack you up | *让你高潮 |
[41:09] | * So you can put a blue ribbon on my brain * | *你会给我最高的奖励 |
[41:14] | * God,i’m very, very frightening * | *上帝啊 我紧张的发抖 |
[41:20] | *I’ll overdo it | *我会太过火 |
[41:41] | Just tell me one thing. | 就告诉我一件事 |
[41:45] | Was it a boy or a girl? | 你打掉的是男孩还是女孩 |
[41:54] | * You know, i dreamed about you * | *你懂的 我梦中都是你 |
[42:03] | We hear Chuck Bass isn’t the only one | 我们听说过恰克·拜斯不是唯一一个 |
[42:06] | Who lost someone he loved this week. | 在这周失去最爱的人 |
[42:08] | Our deepest condolences, miss Wordorf. | 致以我们最真切的哀悼 霍道夫小姐 |
[42:11] | X.o.x.o,gossip girl. | 八卦天后 |