时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解 |
[00:03] | Into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | Serena,where’s Charles? | 瑟琳娜 查尔斯在哪 |
[00:08] | Mom,what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[00:09] | Bart’s been in an accident. | 巴特出车祸了 |
[00:10] | My father is dead because of your father. | 我爸爸就是被你爸爸害死的 |
[00:12] | My father met with you right before he died. | 我爸爸在去世前刚刚见过你 |
[00:14] | I want to know what you told him that night. | 我想知道那晚你跟他说了什么 |
[00:16] | No,it’s no one’s fault. | 不 没有谁错了 |
[00:17] | Yes,it is. It’s your fault. His blood is on your hands | 不 这是你的错 你的双手沾满了他的血 |
[00:22] | I want you to come to buenos aires with me for christmas. | 希望你圣诞节和我一起去布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[00:23] | I-I don’t want to say no, but I-I-I have to. | 我 我不想拒绝的 但是我必须说不 |
[00:26] | My family is a disaster. | 我的家庭现在一团糟 |
[00:27] | Are you sure it’s your family you don’t want to leave | 你确定那是你不想离开的原因吗 |
[00:28] | I don’t want you to go with him. | 我不想让你跟他一起去 |
[00:29] | Well,you’re too late. I already told him i would. | 那你来晚了 我已经答应他了 |
[00:31] | Tell him you’re not. | 告诉他你不去了 |
[00:32] | 这跟艾伦没有关系 是我们的父母 | |
[00:34] | What about our parents? | 我们父母怎么了 |
[00:35] | They’re in love. | 他们两情相悦 |
[00:36] | I already asked my mom not to follow her heart once, | 我曾经自私地拆散了妈妈的感情 |
[00:39] | And I just– I’m not gonna do it again. | 不想再残忍一次 |
[00:40] | Come away with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[00:41] | Let’s take that trip we didn’t take last year, | 我们去去年没去成的旅行吧 |
[00:44] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[00:45] | Just tell me one thing. | 就告诉我一件事 |
[00:47] | Was it a boy or a girl? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[00:48] | I will stand by you through anything. | 我都会与你共同进退 |
[00:51] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这样 |
[00:52] | Because i love you. | 因为 我爱你 |
[00:54] | Well,that’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[01:15] | Gossip girl here, welcoming you to the new year | 八卦天后在此 欢迎来到新的一年 |
[01:19] | When Manhattan nights who flew South | 当夜幕围绕地球一周 |
[01:21] | for the sun return to | 再次降临 |
[01:22] | Their park avenue purchase | 曼哈顿的时候 |
[01:24] | Which means I have a lot of catching up to do | 我又有一些事情可以八卦了 |
[01:29] | Word is Serena Van Der Woodsen in Tango in the New Year | 先说瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森在布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[01:32] | in the applause of Buenos Aires | 的掌声中跳探戈迎来了新年 |
[01:38] | Guess that means lonely boy | 我想那就是说一个孤单的男孩 |
[01:40] | Was all long when the clock told 12 | 寂寞地听见了12点钟响 |
[01:44] | and what of little J | 小珍妮怎么样了呢 |
[01:45] | There it is Thank God | 你来了 哇 |
[01:46] | Rumor is she is trading runways for whole world | 谣言说她正忙于全球贸易呢 |
[01:50] | I dont learn something | 我不知道你在搞什么 |
[01:51] | So long, High fashion | 别了 时尚设计 |
[01:53] | Hello high school | 高中 我来了 |
[01:55] | So what did your dad say when you told him | 你爸爸怎么说 当你告诉他你想 |
[01:57] | You wanted to go back to Constance? | 重回康士坦次呢 |
[01:58] | Ha. well, it wasn’t so much words as a whoop. | 哈哈 没什么 他没有向我咆哮 |
[02:01] | No he actually called headmistress queller | 不 实际上他在平安夜 |
[02:03] | At home at night on christmas eve. | 就已经给”铁血女校长”打过电话了 |
[02:05] | So you know, i still don’t understand your sudden flip. | 你知道吗 我还是无法理解你的离家出走 |
[02:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:08] | I… I guess it was the snowflake ball. | 我 我想”雪树银花”舞会 |
[02:11] | I just felt 15 again for a second, | 让我感觉又回到了15岁 |
[02:14] | and it felt kind of good. I don’t know. | 这样感觉很好 我也说不清了 |
[02:16] | Blair waldorf has been spotted | 现场播报 布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[02:17] | Making inroads at the Colony Club. | 准备袭卷”侨民俱乐部” |
[02:22] | With high school nearing its end, | 高中生活接近尾声 |
[02:23] | Has queen b. found a new social ladder to climb? | 是不是B女王要向新的社交圈进军了呢 |
[02:27] | So there’s still no word from Chuck? | 所以还是没有恰克的消息吗 |
[02:30] | M.i.a. since the day after the funeral. | 从葬礼之后的第二天就失踪了 |
[02:32] | – Uncle Jack went to go look for him. – Wait. | -杰克叔叔已经去找他了 -等下 |
[02:34] | Since when do you have an uncle Jack? | 你什么时候有个杰克叔叔的呢 |
[02:35] | It’s Bart’s younger brother. | 他是巴特的弟弟 |
[02:36] | He does something for Bass industries in Australia. | 他在澳大利亚打理拜斯的产业 |
[02:39] | He landed and kind of took charge. somebody had to. | 他过来帮忙处理些事情 这是他该做的 |
[02:43] | So the only real question remaining | 所以现在剩下的真正的问题是 |
[02:46] | Is where in the world is Chuck Bass? | 恰克·拜斯现在在世界的哪个角落呢 |
[02:52] | And is he ever coming back? | 还有他还会回来吗 |
[02:58] | Mm. dad, hey. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[03:00] | I was just e-mailing Vanessa. here. let me take that. | 我正给瓦内萨发邮件呢 来 把包给我 |
[03:01] | – Is she still up with her parents? – Yeah. | -她还在她父母那里吗 -是啊 |
[03:03] | Yeah, you know, I didn’t expect you back | 还有你知道吗 我没想到你 |
[03:04] | Until this afternoon. | 今天下午就能回来 |
[03:05] | The search for my sculptor hit a dead end. | 我的搜寻雕刻家的行动进了死胡同 |
[03:08] | Sc–wait. I thought it was a painter. | 等下 我觉得应该是画家吧 |
[03:09] | Sculptor, painter… uh, he’s sort of into mixed media. | 雕刻家 画家 他或她是个全能艺术家 |
[03:12] | Or she. still not sure about that. | 还不是很确定呢 |
[03:14] | I can’t believe you didn’t find him | 我真不敢相信你没有找到你想要的他 |
[03:16] | or her. | 或她 |
[03:17] | – Hey, it’s good to see you. – Hey. | -嗨 见到你真好 -嗨 |
[03:19] | – Where’s your sister? – Oh, she left for school already. | -你妹妹呢 -她去上学了 |
[03:23] | Yeah, sigh of relief all around. | 嗯 终于可以省心了 |
[03:24] | In fact, I should get going myself. | 事实上 我该出门了 |
[03:27] | Why don’t I go with you? | 为什么不叫上我一起呢 |
[03:28] | Well, because I’m not a third grader anymore. | 因为我已经不是个三年级的小学生了 |
[03:30] | Come on. we can catch up. | 来吧 让我们一起出去 |
[03:31] | Today’s the first day of your last semester. | 今天是你最后一个学期的开学日 |
[03:33] | Allow me a trip down nostalgia lane. | 让我也有个怀旧之行吧 |
[03:34] | All right, that’s fine. but no hugs. | 那好吧 但是不要拥抱我 |
[03:41] | Of course, the Colony Club | 众所周知 “侨民俱乐部” |
[03:43] | is the oldest, | 是这座城市历史最久 |
[03:43] | most prestigious ladies’ club in the city. | 最有声望的名门贵妇俱乐部 |
[03:46] | I’m honored just to be considered. | 我很荣幸也在入围受邀的人名表上 |
[03:48] | Oh, miss Blair, they must take you as member. | 布莱尔小姐 她们必须邀你成为会员 |
[03:50] | They must do nothing, Dorota. | 任何事对于她们都不是必须的 多洛塔 |
[03:52] | It’s the Colony Club, the most exclusive club in new york, | “侨民俱乐部” 它是纽约 |
[03:55] | Which means the world. | 乃至世界上最独一无二的俱乐部 |
[03:56] | Now when the selection committee comes over tomorrow, | 现在就盼着明天选拔委员会的到来 |
[03:59] | Things have to be perfect. | 希望一切都能如愿以偿 |
[04:01] | It’s my first step to building the kind of life I want– | 这是为了建立我自己想要的生活的第一步 |
[04:04] | One without… | 一个没有 |
[04:07] | Mr. Chuck? | 恰克先生吗 |
[04:08] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[04:09] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[04:11] | It’s a new year, Dorota– | 已经是新的一年了 多洛塔 |
[04:13] | Time to focus on a new, unencumbered future. | 是朝着崭新无碍的未来进军的时候了 |
[04:24] | I’m back.Got him. Headed to apartment | 我回来了 来接他去公寓 |
[04:29] | Then again… | 又来了 |
[04:31] | To deny one’s past is to deny one’s self. | 否认过去就是否认自我 |
[04:34] | We’ll discuss the party on our way. | 我们在路上接着讨论聚会的事情 |
[04:42] | So you really haven’t thought about it? Jenny. | 珍妮 所以你实际上都没有考虑过吗 |
[04:46] | – Yeah? – I asked if you were nervous about Penelope | -什么 -你是不是还那事会担心呢 |
[04:48] | And the mean girls. | 要去面对佩内洛普和那些小气鬼女孩们 |
[04:49] | Please, Eric. really, in the past four months, | 艾瑞克 拜托 过去的四个月 |
[04:52] | I have faced down Eleanor Waldorf, | 我受窘于埃莉诺·霍道夫 |
[04:54] | I’ve hijacked a society gala, I had my entire collection | 我破坏了社团纪念活动 我全部的设计 |
[04:56] | Torched by a crazy model and was basically homeless, | 都被个疯模特一把火烧了 沦落到无家可归 |
[04:58] | So I can handle high school. | 所以我可以搞定这点高中生的小事 |
[05:02] | Okay, I’m a little nervous. | 老实说 我有点紧张 |
[05:04] | Jenny, you’re really here. | 珍妮 你真的回来啦 |
[05:06] | I was so happy when I heard you were coming back. | 听到你回来的消息 我真的很开心 |
[05:07] | Wow. um, thanks, Nelly. That’s really nice. | 谢谢你 内丽 谢谢你的好意 |
[05:11] | Nelly? I think you need your prescription checked. | 内丽吗 我想你需要去看看医生 |
[05:13] | Do you realize who you’re talking to? | 你知道自己在和谁说话吗 |
[05:15] | And I don’t see you holding | 我没看你在我的两大杯饮料中加入 |
[05:17] | My double tall no foam dry cup with two splendas. | 两包代糖 这就不是无泡沫低热量的饮料了 |
[05:21] | We’ll have to punish her. | 我们要惩罚她 |
[05:27] | Is that always how they treat you? | 这就是她们常用来对待你的方式吗 |
[05:30] | Why would you put up with that? | 那你为什么还和她们待一起 |
[05:31] | She’s been gone a-a while. | 她就一度脱离她们的姐妹团 |
[05:33] | If I even dreamed of defecting, | 如果我要脱离或背叛她们 |
[05:34] | Penelope and the others would make my life hell | 佩内洛普和她们会让我没好日子过 |
[05:37] | Or more hell. | 或者永无天日 |
[05:40] | I-I better go. | 我得走了 |
[05:41] | I’m glad you’re back. | 还有你可以回来 我真的很高兴 |
[05:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | So Nelly Yuki is | 所以内丽·尤琪是 |
[05:47] | The new old Jenny Humphrey. | 过去的珍妮·汉弗瑞的翻版 |
[05:50] | Hey. uh, you can’t get involved. | 嗨 你不该掺和进去 |
[05:52] | I know. it’s… | 我知道 它是 |
[05:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:07] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[06:09] | You came to greet us. | 你来迎接我们 |
[06:09] | No you, Jack. | 不包括你 杰克 |
[06:10] | Chuck. You said you found him. | 恰克呢 你说你找到他了 |
[06:12] | In bangkok. he was staying at our hotel there. | 在曼谷 他正在我们的酒店享受呢 |
[06:15] | I mean, you hear the term “den of iniquity,” | 我是说 你听说过”藏污纳垢”的习语吗 |
[06:16] | – But until you really see it– – Do you have him or not? | -但等到你亲眼目睹 -你找到他还是没啊 |
[06:22] | Nephew mine? | 我的侄子呢 |
[06:23] | on est arriv. | 我们到了 快点下车吧[法语] |
[06:36] | Tell his teachers he’ll be taking a personal day. | 帮他和老师请个事假 |
[06:44] | Why are you following me? | 你干嘛跟着我啊 |
[06:46] | Go home and get ready for my party. | 赶快回家去准备我的聚会 |
[06:48] | Yes, Miss Blair. | 好的 布莱尔小姐 |
[06:54] | You got me here safe and sound, so… | 你把我安全舒适地带到这里了 那么 |
[06:56] | Yeah.Uh, l-let’s, uh, make a plan for tonight. | 我们来筹划下今晚的安排吧 |
[06:58] | I missed you on Christmas and New Year’s. | 我圣诞和新年时都想死你了 |
[06:59] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[07:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:03] | Rufus humphrey. | 鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 |
[07:04] | Mr. humphrey, this is beth | 汉弗瑞先生 我是贝丝 |
[07:06] | From child services in dorchester. | 来自多尔切斯特市的儿童服务中心 |
[07:08] | Yeah. thanks for calling me back. | 谢谢你给我回电 |
[07:09] | Uh, in response to your query, | 关于您的询问 |
[07:11] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[07:12] | We don’t have any record of such an adoption. | 我们没有任何关于收养的记录 |
[07:14] | I spent the last two weeks striking out | 我花了两周的时间查遍了 |
[07:16] | At every adoption agency in Boston, | 波士顿的每一个收养机构 都毫无结果 |
[07:18] | So I’m not exactly surprised. | 所以你的答复也在我的意料之中 |
[07:19] | You know, most likely, this was a private adoption. | 你知道 这很可能是私人的收养 |
[07:22] | Your only avenue is to check with the mother, | 你唯一的途径是去问孩子的母亲 |
[07:24] | The one who gave up the child? | 是她抛弃了孩子 不是吗 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I know. I-I was actually about to do that. | 我知道了 我也正准备这么做 |
[07:29] | Um, I guess I was just hoping there was another way. | 我只是希望可以再找到其他的途径 |
[07:36] | Hey. you’re back. | 嗨 你回来啦 |
[07:39] | Yeah. just. I literally drove here from the airport. | 是啊 我直接从机场飚到这里 |
[07:43] | Well, you look tan. | 酷 你看起来有点晒成了小麦色 |
[07:45] | Well, it is summer in Buenos Aires. | 是啊 布宜诺斯艾利斯还是夏天呢 |
[07:47] | That’s right. southern hemisphere, | 没错 那里是南半球 |
[07:48] | – Beauty of a round globe– – I broke up with Aaron. | -美丽的环球之旅 -我和艾伦分手了 |
[07:54] | When? | 什么时候 |
[07:54] | How about three hours after we left New York? | 在我们上飞机之后的三小时 |
[07:57] | Which was maybe not the brightest idea | 对于一段15小时的两人航程之旅 |
[08:00] | On a 15-hour flight. | 不是个明智之举 |
[08:02] | When I landed, I got an E-mail from my mom | 等我落地后 收到我妈的邮件 |
[08:04] | Saying that she and your dad weren’t gonna be together, | 说她和你爸爸不会在一起了 |
[08:07] | Now or ever. | 目前或将来都不可能了” |
[08:08] | I know. I tried calling you before you left. | 我知道 我试图在你离开前打电话给你的 |
[08:13] | If you knew, you–I-I mean, you know, you could have | 如果你早知道了 我想说 你会不会 |
[08:16] | Called or–or E-mailed. | 打电话或电邮我 |
[08:17] | Of course, unless you didn’t want to. | 当然 除非你不想那么做 |
[08:19] | No. I needed to make sure that | 不是的 我需要先确定 |
[08:22] | when the dust settled, we still felt the same. | 等到尘埃落定 我们还会依然相爱 |
[08:26] | And do you? | 那么说你还爱我吗 |
[08:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:31] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[08:40] | Spotted–s. and lonely boy | 现场播报 瑟琳娜和孤独男孩 |
[08:42] | Kicking off the new year like it’s last year. | 旧情复燃 迎来新的一年 |
[08:45] | Who knows,maybe third times the charm, | 谁知道呢 也许经历三次后才找回激情 |
[08:48] | But let’s not break up the bubbly just yet. | 现在还是不要打扰他们的浪漫气氛 |
[09:03] | Oh! I missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[09:05] | Not as much as I missed you. | 我也想死你了 |
[09:08] | Hey, did, uh, Jack ever find Chuck? | 杰克找到恰克了吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah, what was left of him. | 找到了 他们一起来的 |
[09:11] | I’m surprised they made it through customs. | 他们居然过得了海关安检 |
[09:12] | Chuck’s body odor could have given a contact high | 恰克的体臭足以熏晕 |
[09:14] | To half of manhattan. | 半个曼哈顿城的人 |
[09:16] | S., I have to tell you something. | S 我有事要告诉你 |
[09:17] | – I did something so stupid. – B., what is it? | -我做了件蠢事 -B 怎么了 |
[09:20] | – I told Chuck I loved him. – Oh, my gosh. That’s great. | -我跟恰克说我爱他 -天啊 太好了 |
[09:23] | Great? No, it’s awful. Not only did he not say it back, | 好吗 不 太糟了 他不但没有回应 |
[09:27] | But he disappeared for a month. | 而且还消失了一个月 |
[09:29] | If I could just go back | 如果能回到过去 |
[09:31] | And strangle myself as the words come out. | 我会在开口之前把自己给勒死 |
[09:33] | No, I’m sure Chuck will say it back. | 不 我相信恰克会有所回应的 |
[09:35] | He was probably thinking about you | 说不定在离开的这段日子里 |
[09:36] | The whole time he was gone. | 他一直在思念你 |
[09:37] | Not unless I was a thai hooker named Bo. | 除非我是一个叫波的泰国妓女 |
[09:41] | And there’s something else. | 要么就是其它乌七八糟的东西 |
[09:45] | This is my news. When I was in Buenos Aires– | 我的新闻就是 在布宜诺斯艾利斯时… |
[09:47] | A postcard would have been fine. | 谢谢你的明信片 |
[09:49] | I’m really happy for you. I’m gonna go vomit now. | 真为你们高兴 我要先去吐了 |
[09:51] | – Happy new year. – She just needs time. | -新年快乐 -她还需要时间 |
[09:54] | Hey, listen. I have an idea. | 听着 我有个主意 |
[09:55] | Uh, your last class today– is is–is it, | 你今天的最后一节课 |
[09:57] | By any chance, incredibly “unmissably” fascinating? | 该不会碰巧”不得缺席”吧 |
[09:59] | Why? Do you have something in mind? | 怎么了 你想怎样呢 |
[10:08] | Hello, Rufus. | 你好 鲁弗斯 |
[10:11] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[10:13] | How was your– | 你的… |
[10:14] | I want to know where my child is. | 我想知道我的孩子在哪 |
[10:17] | We already talked about that. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[10:19] | Do you realize I had to say, “my child” | 你注意到我只能说”孩子”吗 |
[10:21] | Because I still don’t know if it’s a boy or girl? | 因为我还不知道是男是女 |
[10:22] | I shouldn’t have come. | 我不该到这儿来的 |
[10:23] | I just spent the last two weeks | 整整两周的时间 |
[10:25] | Knocking on the door of every adoption agency in Boston, | 我遍访了波士顿所有的收养所 |
[10:28] | Hoping to avoid this conversation. | 希望能不麻烦你 |
[10:30] | But they all told me I had to ask the mother, | 但他们都让我问问母亲 |
[10:31] | so I’m asking. | 我只好来问问你了 |
[10:32] | I told you before Christmas. When I gave him up– | 圣诞节前我就告诉你了 当我抛弃他时… |
[10:35] | So it’s a boy. That’s something, I guess. | 这么说是个男孩 猜测而已 |
[10:37] | I also gave up the right to go looking for him, | 我同时放弃了对他的探望权 |
[10:40] | And I’m not gonna allow you to bulldoze into his life. | 我也不会允许你去扰乱他的生活 |
[10:43] | It’s not fair. | 这对他不公平 |
[10:44] | How is that fair to me? | 对我就公平了吗 |
[10:46] | When was I asked if I was okay with it? | 有人考虑过我的感受吗 |
[10:48] | Because it’s just you not wanting anyone to find out. | 仅仅只因为你想掩人耳目 |
[10:51] | Oh, no. I’ve given up on that. Charles already knows, | 不 我不再妄想了 查尔斯已经知道了 |
[10:53] | Although I actually believe he won’t say anything. | 尽管我相信他不会泄露半个字 |
[10:55] | I have a right to know my son. | 我有权知道我的儿子是谁 |
[10:57] | And he has the right to his own life, | 他有权过自己的生活 |
[10:59] | Just like you’ve had yours. | 正如你也有自己的生活一样 |
[11:02] | I was gonna be a rock star, remember? | 我差点成为一个摇滚歌星 记得吗 |
[11:04] | Instead I had two kids, | 后来我有了两个孩子 |
[11:06] | and I was there to take them to school every morning | 早上送他们上学 |
[11:09] | and talk about their days at night. | 晚上和他们一起讨论学校的生活 |
[11:11] | And if someone came to me and said I could trade that | 如果有人说 用这些经历能够换来 |
[11:13] | For the life I wanted when I was 19, I wouldn’t. | 我19岁时梦寐以求的生活 我不干 |
[11:16] | Being a father’s who I am. | 做父亲是我的职责 |
[11:18] | Don’t take that away. | 别剥夺我的职责 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[11:26] | Then I’ll find him without your help. | 那么我自己想办法找他 |
[11:47] | They treat her like their servant. | 他们把她当成佣人了 |
[11:49] | And it is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[11:51] | It’s a new year, remember? | 现在是新的一年了 记得吗 |
[11:52] | New leaf, new Jenny Humphrey. | 全新的面貌 全新的珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[11:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:57] | Um, Nelly? | 内丽 |
[12:06] | Okay, no. That’s not okay. | 够了 不行 那样不行 |
[12:09] | And here we go. | 又来了 |
[12:11] | Hi. Penelope, can I talk to you for a second? | 你好 潘娜洛普 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[12:17] | So I don’t mean to intrude on your authority or whatever, | 我并不是有意侵犯你的权威 |
[12:20] | But… could you maybe be a little nicer to Nelly? | 但是 你们能不能对内丽友善一点 |
[12:25] | Sure. Why not? | 当然可以 |
[12:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:28] | We’re not monsters, J. Nelly’s our friend. | 我们不是女魔头 J 内丽是我们的朋友 |
[12:35] | Oh, look at that. Nelly, can you help me… | 这可怎么办 内丽 作为朋友 |
[12:38] | As a friend? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[12:42] | Oh, not with a napkin. It Smudges. | 别用纸巾 会弄脏的 |
[12:45] | Use your finger. | 用手指擦 |
[12:48] | Okay, no. That’s enough. | 不要 太过分了 |
[12:50] | Nelly, let’s go. | 内丽 我们走 |
[12:52] | Do you know what you’re doing, little J.? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 小珍妮 |
[12:54] | I’m not little J. anymore. | 别再叫我小珍妮了 |
[12:55] | – Thank you so much. – Just keep walking. | -太谢谢你了 -快走吧 |
[13:00] | Hazel? | 黑兹尔 |
[13:01] | Clean my shoe. | 把我的鞋擦干净 |
[13:13] | You want to get kicked out? | 你想被开除吗 |
[13:14] | Hello to you, too, lover. Long time no see. | 你好 亲爱的 好久不见 |
[13:17] | Put that out. | 把它掐了 |
[13:18] | You didn’t say the magic word. | 你没说那三个字 |
[13:20] | What are you even doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[13:21] | You should be passed out or hooked up to an i.v. | 你不是应该不省人事的打着吊针吗 |
[13:24] | I didn’t want to miss the first day of school… | 我不想错过新学期的第一天 |
[13:26] | Though it looks like I already did. | 看起来我已经错过了 |
[13:28] | That’s the only reason you came here? | 仅仅是因为这个吗 |
[13:30] | – Not because you had something to tell me? – Like what? | -而不是因为有话要对我说 -比如呢 |
[13:32] | You know like what. Look at me. | 你知道的 看着我 |
[13:42] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[13:45] | Chuck Bass. | 恰克·拜斯 |
[13:48] | Please tell me that’s not what I think it is. | 真不敢相信我看到了什么 |
[14:00] | Hey, dad. | 爸 你好 |
[14:01] | Um, you know, Serena was… she was… | 知道吗 瑟琳娜她…她… |
[14:05] | We’re busted. | 我们被逮个正着 |
[14:07] | Hi, Mr. Humphrey. Happy new year. | 汉弗瑞先生 新年快乐 |
[14:09] | Serena. So you two are back together? | 瑟琳娜 看来你们复合了 |
[14:12] | Yeah. right? I mean, we–yeah, we are. we’re back together. | 没错 对吧 我们确实是复合了 |
[14:16] | I think Serena should be getting home. | 我想瑟琳娜该回家了 |
[14:19] | What? | 什么 |
[14:20] | No. | 不 |
[14:21] | I don’t like the two of you being here alone when I’m not. | 我不喜欢你们俩单独在这里 |
[14:26] | Are you– are you kidding? | 你是…是在开玩笑吧 |
[14:27] | Dan, this is my home. | 丹 这里是我家 |
[14:28] | I-I would appreciate if you respect that. | 希望你能尊重我的意见 |
[14:30] | Yeah, I-I should go. Um, it’s a school night, | 对 我要走了 今晚有课 |
[14:33] | And I haven’t seen my mom yet, so… | 我还没见到我妈 所以… |
[14:35] | Okay, yeah. I’ll–I’ll get you a cab. | 好吧 我去…我去拦出租车 |
[14:38] | Good night, Mr. Humphrey. | 晚安 汉弗瑞先生 |
[14:41] | I’m telling you… | 听着 |
[14:43] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[14:49] | Miss Waldorf, this is not normal. | 霍道夫小姐 不能这样 |
[14:51] | Headmistress queller, | 校长 |
[14:52] | Charles is in no state to represent himself, | 查尔斯现在神志不清 |
[14:54] | And as Mrs. Bass is– | 而拜斯夫人… |
[14:55] | Van der woodsen. My father is dead. | 是范德·伍德森 我父亲已经死了 |
[14:59] | Is indisposed with grief. | 沉浸在悲痛之中 |
[15:01] | Someone has to be here, so I am. | 必须有人陪同他 所以我来了 |
[15:05] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[15:06] | Jack Bass, Chuck’s uncle. | 杰克·拜斯 恰克的叔叔 |
[15:09] | How are you? | 您好 |
[15:12] | Uncle Jack. What a surprise. | 杰克叔叔 真是想不到 |
[15:14] | How have you been? | 最近怎么样 |
[15:15] | Uh-huh. So you don’t remember our rickshaw ride | 看来你不记得我们在塞隆路上 |
[15:17] | Down selon road? the 15-hour flight? | 一起坐人力车 和15个小时的旅程了 |
[15:20] | – That was you? – That was me. | -那个是你吗 -正是我 |
[15:22] | Thank you, Jack, but I’ve got this covered. | 谢谢你 杰克 但我已经是担保人了 |
[15:25] | I figured, principal’s office, | 我认为 校长要找的 |
[15:26] | One needs a parent or a guardian. | 是孩子的父母或监护人 |
[15:28] | Parents being dead–sorry, Chuck– | 父母双亡 对不起 恰克 |
[15:30] | I’m the closest thing, | 我就是最亲的人了 |
[15:31] | So what seems to be the problem? | 出了什么问题 |
[15:33] | I found Charles smoking marijuana on school property. | 我发现查尔斯在学校吸食大麻 |
[15:36] | It was hash, actually. | 实际上 那是麻醉剂 |
[15:38] | I find it gives a softer high. | 它的快感更柔和 |
[15:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:42] | The evidence seems questionable. | 证据好像不够确凿 |
[15:43] | Would you stop? | 说够了没 |
[15:47] | I think we can all agree | 我们大家都知道 |
[15:49] | That Charles has been through an ordeal. | 查尔斯正在经历一次劫难 |
[15:51] | He’s clearly out of his right mind | 他显然已经失去了理智 |
[15:53] | And can’t be held responsible for his actions. | 无法为自己的所作所为负责 |
[15:55] | It’s temporary insanity. | 但这是暂时的精神错乱 |
[15:58] | Headmistress, | 校长 |
[15:59] | No court of law could find him guilty of a crime. | 他所做的没有任何法律机构能判定他的罪行 |
[16:01] | How can we? | 我们怎么可以说他犯罪了呢 |
[16:07] | Mr. Bass has been through a lot. | 巴斯先生已经知道错了 |
[16:09] | Do you promise me | 你能不能保证 |
[16:10] | That nothing like this will ever happen again? | 这种事情再也不会发生了 |
[16:13] | Pop quiz–what do you get when you cross Chuck Bass, | 突击测验 你走过恰克·拜斯边时 |
[16:17] | A billion dollars and Bart cold in the ground? | 能不能感觉到他与生俱来傲慢和冷血 |
[16:21] | For you, headmistress… | 校长 为了你 |
[16:26] | Anything. | 和所有人 |
[16:27] | Freefall. | 完了 |
[16:31] | Everyone… | 无论做什么 |
[16:32] | It has been a pleasure. | 都是我的荣幸 |
[16:43] | So what kind of suspension are we looking at? | 这样应该是受什么样的处分呢 |
[16:49] | Hey, Dan. | 丹 起来啦 |
[16:51] | Morning, Jenny. | 早啊 珍妮 |
[17:03] | Okay. what’s with the cold front? | 你们还在冷战吗 |
[17:05] | Nothing. Eat your breakfast. | 没什么 吃你的早饭 |
[17:06] | Dad doesn’t want me dating Serena. | 爸爸不让我和瑟琳娜在一起 |
[17:07] | Wait. what? You guys are back together? | 什么 你们又在一起了 |
[17:09] | How did I not know this? | 怎么我不知道 |
[17:10] | I’d rather we didn’t discuss this right now. | 我们最好现在别讨论这个 |
[17:12] | Dad, Serena’s, like, the best thing | 爸爸 瑟琳娜是丹这辈子遇到过的 |
[17:13] | That’s ever happened to Dan. I mean, she’s smart, | 最美好的东西 我是说 她很聪明 |
[17:15] | She’s funny, and she’s, like, nine levels hotter than him. | 她很幽默 她比丹好上百倍 |
[17:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢哦 |
[17:20] | But she’s right. | 但是她说的很对 |
[17:21] | Come on. get onboard. Dan, Serena. Dan, Serena. whoo! | 你们公开吧 丹和瑟琳娜 瑟琳娜和丹 |
[17:25] | Okay. Dad is not into cheering. | 好吧 爸爸好像并不高兴 |
[17:28] | Am I really supposed to pretend like this has nothing to do | 我该装做什么都不知道吗 |
[17:29] | With what happened between you and Lily before Christmas? | 你和莉莉在圣诞前 干了些什么 |
[17:31] | Wait. What happened with him and Lily? | 等下 他和莉莉怎么了 |
[17:34] | What happened between you and Lily? | 你和莉莉怎么了 |
[17:35] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[17:36] | Oh, so you can tell me not to date Serena, | 你能让我不和瑟琳娜来往 |
[17:37] | But I can’t say anything about you and Lily? | 难道我就不能说说你和莉莉 |
[17:39] | Him and Lily what? | 他到底和莉莉怎么啦 |
[17:41] | Somebody, please. | 你们谁告诉我 |
[17:41] | I think you need to leave for school. | 我觉得你该去上学了 |
[17:43] | Oh, you’re not gonna walk me today? | 你今天不送我吗 |
[17:45] | I’m heartbroken. | 我心情不好 |
[17:50] | Okay, dad. Seriously? | 爸爸 没那么严重吧 |
[17:51] | – You’re gonna be late. – No, I’m not. | -再不走你要迟到了 -还早呢 |
[17:55] | Yes, I am. | 好吧 不早了 |
[17:57] | Dan, wait up. | 丹 等等我 |
[18:03] | Nelly has put in a full year of loyal service. | 内丽一整年都很忠心 |
[18:05] | She should be allowed to leave without reprisals. | 她离开的时候不该受到报复 |
[18:08] | For example, people breaking into her locker | 比如 有人撬开了她柜子 |
[18:09] | And smashing her glasses. | 砸烂了她的眼镜 |
[18:12] | I see. Rebuttal? | 了解 不反驳一下吗 |
[18:16] | First, there has been a long tradition | 首先 自古以来都有一个传统 |
[18:18] | Of newer members being subjected to more… attention, | 新来的人总是要给她们多点”关照” |
[18:20] | Some of the things I had to do? Disgusting. | 真恶心 我必须要这样做吗 |
[18:23] | Oh, I remember. I made you do them. | 我想起来了 是我要你们干的 |
[18:26] | But more importantly, once people find out you can quit, | 但是一旦人们发现你要退出 |
[18:30] | The girls at the steps will be finished. | 我们就会想办法把她解决掉 |
[18:32] | Come on, Blair. What’s your decision? | 拜托 布莱尔 你想怎样 |
[18:34] | Tonight I’m hosting the selection committee of the colony club. | 今晚我要办个侨民俱乐部选拔会 |
[18:37] | You’re getting into the colonclub? | 你想要去那个俱乐部 |
[18:39] | They never take girls from high school. | 她们从来不收高中生 |
[18:41] | I know. I was surprised, too. | 当然 我也很吃惊 |
[18:43] | That’s not entirely true. | 他们也不完全这样 |
[18:44] | The point is, enough of this high school nonsense. | 关键是 大家都听够了这些高中生的流言蜚语 |
[18:48] | Nelly or no Nelly, who cares? | 是不是内丽都不会有人关心的 |
[18:51] | I have enough going on already. | 我已经够烦的了 |
[18:53] | God! | 神啊 |
[18:59] | Blair’s leaving us behind. | 布莱尔不管我们了 |
[19:01] | It’s like the end of an era. | 布莱尔的时代过去了 |
[19:03] | We’re more than any one member, | 现在我们不用听谁的了 |
[19:05] | And the only way Nelly is leaving is in a body bag. | 内丽更不可能全身而退了 |
[19:08] | God, p., tone down the crazy. | 天哪 别犯傻了 |
[19:13] | When I left for Argentina, my Mom acted like | 我去阿根廷的时候 我妈和你爸 |
[19:16] | she and your Dad were riding off into the sunset together, | 好像说要一起去度假看日落 |
[19:18] | Then three hours later, he tells you it’s over. | 可是几个小时以后 他却说一切结束了 |
[19:22] | We were so happy for ourselves. | 我们自己光顾着高兴了 |
[19:23] | We–we never asked what happened between them. | 我们从来没有顾虑过他们的感受 |
[19:25] | And so–so what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[19:26] | I don’t know, but we have to do something, Dan. | 我也不知道 但是总不能什么都不做吧 |
[19:31] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你好好谈谈 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I’m– I’ll see you later. | 好吧 待会儿见 |
[19:35] | – Have you seen Chuck today? – No. why? | -你今天见过恰克吗 -没有 怎么了 |
[19:37] | Did he come home last night? | 昨晚上他回家了吗 |
[19:39] | No, Blair, I don’t know. What’s wrong? | 没有 布莱尔 出什么事了吗 |
[19:42] | Yesterday queller caught him smoking hash at school. | 昨天主任发现他在学校吸毒 |
[19:45] | There was a meeting, | 为了这个他们开了个会 |
[19:46] | And to say it went badly would be an understatement. | 现在校方还没有说怎么处理 |
[19:52] | I’m worried. | 我担心死了 |
[19:53] | Blair, it’s Chuck. | 布莱尔 那是恰克 |
[19:54] | He’s somewhere blowing off steam. It’s what he does. | 他可能只是在发泄 他就是这样 |
[19:56] | He’ll show up in a couple days | 过几天就会好的 |
[19:57] | Minus a few million brain cells and some liver tissue. | 只是伤了点脑细胞和肝脏而已 |
[20:01] | That’s true. | 也是 |
[20:03] | He always disappeared. | 他总是会这样消失 |
[20:05] | Marrakech, Prague. | 无论他去哪里 马拉喀什 布拉格 |
[20:08] | And he always came back, | 他去了总是会回来的 |
[20:10] | Tie perfectly knotted. | 事情总是会圆满地结束 |
[20:13] | But this time, | 但是这次不同 |
[20:14] | When I looked in his eyes… | 现在我看着他的眼睛 |
[20:19] | I couldn’t see him anymore. | 我都不知道他在想什么 |
[20:22] | You’re really worried. | 真的把你急坏了 |
[20:25] | Okay, um, okay. uh, just give it till tonight, | 好的 我们等等 到晚上再说 |
[20:28] | And if he hasn’t shown up, we’ll help you. | 如果他再不出现 我们都会帮你的 |
[20:31] | I gotta get to class. I’m sorry. | 我要去上课了 |
[20:45] | Dorota, is everything ready for the colony ladies? | 多洛塔 俱乐部的事情准备得怎么样了 |
[20:50] | No, not yet. I have somewhere to go first. | 不 我先去下其他地方 |
[20:58] | – Ow. Watch it! – Sorry. | -看着点路 -不好意思 |
[21:00] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[21:02] | They’ve got our table. | 他们抢了我们的位子 |
[21:07] | Here they come. | 她们来了 |
[21:08] | Just let me do the talking. | 你们别动 我来和她们说 |
[21:09] | – I think I’m gonna be sick. – Yeah, try not to do that. | -我有点害怕 -不用害怕 |
[21:15] | Isabel’s gonna count to three. | 伊莎贝尔 数到三 |
[21:17] | If you’ve not vanished by then, I will not be responsible. | 如果那时候你们不消失 我就不客气了 |
[21:20] | one. | 一 |
[21:24] | Actually, I’d grab a table. | 要是我的话就先占张桌子 |
[21:26] | They’re filling up pretty fast. | 不然马上其他桌子也没了 |
[21:29] | Sit anywhere, guys. The tables belong to everyone. | 大家随便坐 桌子上没写名字 |
[21:36] | Two. | 二 |
[21:37] | You’re gonna pay for this, Jenny Humphrey. I promise. | 你会为此付出代价的 珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[21:40] | You will pay. | 等着瞧 |
[21:44] | So should I keep counting? | 我还要继续数吗 |
[21:46] | Oh, shut up, is. | 闭嘴 我们走 |
[21:53] | Daddy? I need you to call headmistress queller. | 爸爸 你打个电话给校长 |
[21:57] | There’s a girl bullying me. | 刚才有个女孩欺负我 |
[22:21] | Hello, Chuck. | 恰克 |
[22:23] | I thought I’d find you here. | 我就知道能在这里找到你 |
[22:25] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[22:28] | Ladies, could you give us a moment? | 女士们 你们回避一下 |
[22:34] | I thought you sold this place. | 你不是把这儿卖了吗 |
[22:35] | I bought it back last night. | 昨晚我又买回来了 |
[22:38] | Owner took me to the cleaners, | 卖家狠狠地敲了我一笔 |
[22:40] | But some things are worth the price. | 不过有些东西就是值 |
[22:41] | You should go home. | 你该回家 |
[22:43] | Lily, Serena, Eric– | 莉莉 瑟琳娜 艾瑞克… |
[22:45] | That is not my home or my family. | 那不是我家和家人 |
[22:48] | Fine. Go to the Palace. | 那好啊 去旋宫饭店住啊 |
[22:51] | Just get out of here. | 就是别呆在这儿 |
[22:52] | Well, that would be rude | 你真没礼貌 |
[22:54] | Since I’m throwing a party here tonight. | 我今晚要在这里举办一场派对 |
[22:57] | I just posted it on “Gossip Girl.” | 我已经在八卦天后上登了 |
[22:59] | Maybe you’ll grace us with a dance. | 你也可以来加入我们 |
[23:01] | Chuck, stop. | 恰克 闭嘴 |
[23:05] | All this doesn’t help. It isn’t you. | 这些都无济于事 一点都不像你 |
[23:07] | Wrong. | 你错了 |
[23:09] | Bart may have been a bastard, | 巴特可能是个杂种 |
[23:10] | But he saw me better than anyone. | 但是他把我看得比谁都重 |
[23:13] | I’m simply living up to my potential. | 我的本能叫我这么做 |
[23:16] | It’s time to let go of your fantasies. | 不要做白日梦了 |
[23:22] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不相信你 |
[23:23] | That’s your business. | 你不相信是你的事 |
[23:28] | Now is that it, | 我就是这样 |
[23:30] | Or were you going to tell me you love me again? | 你还要和我说你爱我吗 |
[23:34] | Why did you even come back? | 你还回来干嘛 |
[23:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[23:49] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[23:51] | So what are we looking for again? | 我们要找什么来着 |
[23:52] | Uh, notes, messages, | 比方说便签纸 短信什么的 |
[23:54] | anything that seems tied to my mom. | 所有关于我妈妈的线索 |
[23:58] | I don’t–I don’t see why I had to come. | 我不明白我为什么一定要来 |
[24:00] | He doesn’t want me here. | 他不想让我来 |
[24:02] | I figure he’s less likely to murder me with witnesses. | 我想有人在的话他杀我的可能性会小些 |
[24:04] | Yes. that makes sense. | 也有道理 |
[24:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:12] | He asked my mom to marry him, and she said no. | 他向我妈妈求婚然后被我妈妈拒绝了 |
[24:15] | That’s why he’s angry. | 所以他很生气 |
[24:16] | yeah, that’s my mom’s ring. | 这个是给我妈妈的戒指 |
[24:17] | She gave it back to him before Christmas. | 她在圣诞节之前还给了我爸爸 |
[24:18] | It was a– it was a good theory, though. oh. | 不过你想象力不错 |
[24:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[24:27] | It’s Blair. she–she needs me. I have to go. | 是布莱尔 她要我过去 我得走了 |
[24:30] | Call me if you find something. | 如果你找到什么线索的话给我个电话 |
[24:32] | And what if he tries to kill me? | 如果他要把我杀了怎么办 |
[25:08] | South boston adoption agency. | 南波士顿领养中心 |
[25:10] | New year, the same old story. | 新的一年 旧的故事 |
[25:13] | The darkest secrets | 最黑暗的秘密 |
[25:14] | Are always the ones that hit closest to home. | 总是最先浮出水面 |
[25:18] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:24] | Miss Blair, where have you been? | 布莱尔小姐 你去哪里了 |
[25:25] | The colony club ladies will be here. | 侨民俱乐部的人马上就要来了 |
[25:27] | I just need ten minutes. | 我只需要十分钟 |
[26:00] | What happened? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[26:02] | Penelope and the girls | 佩内洛普那帮人 |
[26:02] | Got their parents to call queller. | 叫他们的父母打电话摆平我们 |
[26:04] | They say I’m bullying them. | 她们说我欺负她们 |
[26:06] | Wow. oh, my god, I–th-that is kind of genius. | 天啊 她们还真是天才 |
[26:11] | She wants me to try to handle it by myself, | 她叫我自己应付这件事 |
[26:12] | Which basically means, roll over and take it. | 也就是说吃不了兜着走 |
[26:15] | I don’t even understand. | 我不太懂 |
[26:15] | Why won’t Penelope just let you quit? | 她们为什么直接叫你走人呢 |
[26:17] | she’s probably afraid I’ll tell people | 可能她害怕我把 |
[26:19] | she’s sleeping with her dad’s junior partner. | 她跟她爸爸的合作伙伴上床的事说出去 |
[26:21] | I mean, the things I know… | 我是说 我知道的一些事情 |
[26:25] | No. Penelope would kill me… literally. | 不行 佩内洛普会把我杀了 真的 |
[26:29] | Yeah. we’ll see. | 好吧 我们走着瞧 |
[26:31] | How much do you know? | 你都知道些什么 |
[26:39] | Dan, if you’re here to argue | 丹 你是来吵架的吧 |
[26:40] | what were you looking for in Boston? | 你在波士顿找什么东西 |
[26:42] | I-I know it’s not a painter and I know it’s not a sculptor, | 我知道肯定不是一副画或者雕塑什么的 |
[26:45] | Or–or whatever story it was you couldn’t keep straight. | 你不能就这么瞒着我 |
[26:48] | H-hold on. how do… | 等一下 你是怎么知道 |
[26:51] | Uh, did, uh, Chuck Bass say something to you? | 是恰克·拜斯跟你说了什么吗 |
[26:53] | Chuck ba–what? | 恰克·拜斯 什么 |
[26:55] | Wh–so wait, y-you’re telling me | 所以 你现在要告诉我 |
[26:57] | That Chuck Bass knows something about our life, | 恰克·拜斯知道一些我不知道的 |
[26:58] | And I don’t know? | 关于我们的事 |
[27:01] | I can’t talk to you about this right now. | 我现在还不能跟你说这些 |
[27:04] | You know, if it was just your life, I would say fine. | 如果这只是你自己的事我就不管了 |
[27:06] | But it’s not. it’s–it’s mine, and it’s Serena’s. | 但是它还牵扯到我 还有瑟琳娜 |
[27:09] | I think we have a right to know. | 所以我认为我们有权知道 |
[27:10] | I agree, but there are other people involved. | 我同意 不过还会牵扯到其他人 |
[27:12] | Let me take a wild guess and say Lily. | 我来个大胆的猜想 这件事跟莉莉有关吧 |
[27:15] | Just give me a day. | 给我一天的时间好吗 |
[27:17] | There’s a right way for all of us to talk about this. yeah. | 一定有好的方法让我们所有人来讨论这件事 |
[27:19] | Well, we’re–we’re past that. | 好吧 算了 |
[27:24] | Hey, B., is everything okay? I came as fast as I could. | B 你还好吗 我已经尽快赶过来了 |
[27:26] | Fine. False alarm. | 挺好的 假警报而已 |
[27:28] | Wait, what happened? | 等一下 发生什么事了吗 |
[27:30] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[27:32] | He’s holed up at victrola | 我们找到他了 |
[27:33] | In some Jim Morrison downward spiral. | 在一个叫什么吉姆·莫里森下面的角落里窝着 |
[27:36] | Sad in a way. luckily, it’s not my concern. | 挺可怜的 不过也不关我事了 |
[27:40] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你赶过来 |
[27:43] | Dorota! | 多洛塔 |
[27:44] | I think my guests from the colony club are here! | 我的侨民俱乐部的客人该来了吧 |
[27:46] | Wait, if Chuck is really in trouble, | 等一下 如果恰克真的有困难的话 |
[27:47] | Then we need to help him. | 我们就要去帮他啊 |
[27:48] | He doesn’t have any brothers and sisters. | 他也没有什么兄弟姐妹 |
[27:50] | We are all he has. You are all he has. | 我们就是他所有的一切了 你是他的一切 |
[27:52] | He doesn’t want my help. | 他不需要我的帮助 |
[27:55] | Oh, hello. please take my jacket. | 你好 麻烦帮我把衣服挂一下 |
[27:56] | so that’s just it? | 所以呢 |
[27:57] | You’re gonna abandon him for a bunch of society matrons? | 你就因为一堆妇女主席就把他从你的生活中剔除了 |
[28:00] | Those matrons, as you call them, | 这些你所谓的妇女主席 |
[28:03] | Are helping me build a life. | 正在帮我创造新的生活 |
[28:05] | All Chuck can do is destroy one. | 恰克只会毁了我 |
[28:08] | I’m not abandoning Chuck. | 我没有把恰克剔出去 |
[28:10] | I’m just saving myself. | 只是想拯救自己 |
[28:12] | Now if you’ll excuse me… | 失陪一下 |
[28:15] | Hi, ladies. Glad you could make it. Come on in. | 你们好 很高兴你们能来 进来吧 |
[28:48] | That’s the problem with an open invitation. | 这就是公开邀请的最大问题 |
[28:52] | You can’t keep out the hoi polloi. | 就是你你不能把平民拒之门外 |
[28:53] | What do you know about my dad and Lily? | 你知道关于我爸爸和莉莉的什么事情吗 |
[28:57] | So the cat’s out of the bag. | 纸总是包不住火 |
[28:59] | I-I found some numbers. | 我看到一些电话号码 |
[29:01] | My–my dad was supposed to be in Boston | 我爸爸应该是去波士顿 |
[29:02] | Looking for an artist. | 找一个艺术家 |
[29:04] | He was, uh… apparently visiting some orphanages. | 但是他却去了几间孤儿院 |
[29:09] | How dickensian. | 真像是狄更斯作品中描写的情节 |
[29:11] | Chuck, I need to know this. | 恰克 我必须知道 |
[29:15] | You know, the funny thing is, | 你知道吗 最有意思的是 |
[29:16] | I was going to keep Lily’s secret. | 我本来打算帮莉莉保守她的秘密的 |
[29:20] | You buried the arson story on my dad. | 你把我爸爸纵火的事瞒下来了 |
[29:24] | This makes us even. | 我们打平了 |
[29:27] | You’re not the first-born Humphrey, | 你不是汉弗瑞家族第一个出生的孩子 |
[29:29] | So if you were planning on inheriting the family estate, | 所以如果你有继承祖屋的想法的话 |
[29:33] | I’d make other arrangements. | 最好另作安排 |
[29:37] | Um… that–that– that’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[29:40] | I mean, my dad | 我是说 我爸爸 |
[29:41] | Lily and her mother kept it a secret, | 莉莉和她妈妈打算把她作为秘密 |
[29:43] | Gave the kid away. | 她们抛弃了这个孩子 |
[29:46] | I imagine your dad just found out. | 我想你爸爸可能刚刚才发现这件事 |
[29:52] | And now there’s only one more person to tell. | 现在只有一个人应该知道这件事了 |
[29:56] | Of course, as soon as you do, | 当然如果你告诉她的话 |
[29:57] | It’s over between you, isn’t it? | 你们俩之间就完了 |
[29:59] | Sharing a sibling? | 共同的哥哥 |
[30:00] | It’s a bit much, even for me. | 这甚至对我都难以接受 |
[30:04] | Spotted at the victrola, | 维克多拉的现场报道 |
[30:06] | lonely boy and Chuck Bass | 寂寞男孩和恰克·拜斯 |
[30:07] | Having a heart-to-heart, | 来了一次关于 |
[30:09] | What or who do they have to talk about | 该跟谁讲这件事交心的谈话 |
[30:12] | And will Serena be the last to know? | 瑟琳娜会不会是最后知道的人呢 |
[30:16] | I’ve always felt that | 我一直觉得 |
[30:17] | The colony club exemplified the highest ideals of character. | 侨民俱乐部是人最高品质的典范 |
[30:21] | Public service– | 服务大众 |
[30:22] | I frequently feed the ducks in central park. | 我经常到中心公园去喂鸭子 |
[30:26] | And read to blind children. | 还有给盲人小孩读书 |
[30:28] | Impressive. | 真感动 |
[30:30] | However, for better or worse, | 不过不管怎样 |
[30:31] | We are known by the company we keep. | 公司都会知道我们做了些什么 |
[30:34] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[30:35] | Was that Serena van der Woodsen who came earlier? | 刚才来的那位是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森吗 |
[30:39] | Yes. she’s an old friend. | 是的 她是个老朋友 |
[30:41] | I see her quite a bit on page six. | 我在第六版上看到不少她的新闻 |
[30:43] | And… quite a bit of her. | 而且是她的很大一部分 |
[30:48] | Well, when I said she was an old friend, | 是这样的 我说谁是我的老朋友 |
[30:50] | It was… habit. | 只是一个习惯 |
[30:53] | I don’t– | 我不能 |
[30:54] | Can’t approve of how she lives her life. | 左右她要过什么样的生活 |
[30:58] | And her mother married bart Bass. | 而且她妈妈跟巴特·巴斯结了婚 |
[31:01] | The man was all new money and models. | 这个男人的生活都是钱和模特儿堆出来的 |
[31:04] | If you ask me, that car hitting him was a mercy killing. | 要我说 那辆撞他的车真是帮他解脱了 |
[31:07] | I hear Bass junior is a piece of work. | 我听说他儿子也是个问题少年 |
[31:10] | You wouldn’t have anything to do with him, would you? | 你跟他没什么瓜葛吧 |
[31:14] | Well, I… | 嗯 我 |
[31:15] | Blair, the answer is “no.” | 布莱尔 一定不能有 |
[31:18] | Yes. I mean, no. | 是的 我是说 没有 |
[31:29] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:32] | That “piece of work”– Chuck Bass–needs me. | 那个问题少年 恰克·拜斯现在需要我 |
[31:35] | And Serena and her mother are wonderful, kind people. | 还有瑟琳娜和她妈妈都是很好的人 |
[31:40] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[31:41] | Do you know what you’re doing? | 你知道你自己在干什么吗 |
[31:44] | I thought I was leaving high school behind. | 我还以为我已经过了高中时期 |
[31:47] | I guess you never do. | 看样子你们还没过 |
[31:50] | Dorota will get your coats. | 多洛塔会帮你们拿大衣的 |
[32:24] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[32:27] | How was Thailand? | 泰国好玩吗 |
[32:30] | I honestly don’t remember. | 说实话我不记得了 |
[32:32] | You should come home, Chuck. | 你该回家了 恰克 |
[32:42] | I think I’ll take the view from above. | 我想去楼上看看风景 |
[32:46] | It was nice having you as my little brother. | 有你这个弟弟挺好的 |
[33:09] | Eric, where’s little J.? | 艾瑞克 小J在哪里 |
[33:11] | I imagine busy cleaning out her locker. | 我猜她正忙着打扫衣橱 |
[33:13] | Actually… | 而事实上 |
[33:16] | I just got done writing a “gossip girl” post, | 我刚写好一份给八卦天后的邮件 |
[33:18] | Saying how, Penelope, for the past six months, | 里面写着 过去半年佩内洛普 |
[33:20] | You’ve been having an affair with | 你一直与你父亲的年轻合伙人 |
[33:21] | your dad’s junior partner. | 关系暧昧 |
[33:23] | And, Hazel–you got drunk | 黑兹尔 你喝的酩酊大醉 |
[33:25] | And hooked up with your cousin… | 还跟表兄上床 |
[33:26] | twice. oh, my god. | -两次 -天哪 |
[33:28] | And, isabel… | 还有你 伊莎贝尔 |
[33:30] | -Do I even have to say? -no. | -你的光辉事迹还用我说吗 -不用 |
[33:33] | Those things were told to you in confidence! | 那些事告诉你是要保密的 |
[33:34] | no, more like stupidity. | 这可真愚蠢 |
[33:36] | And unless you get your parents to back off | 除非你能让你的父母别再插手 |
[33:37] | And you start leaving Nelly alone, | 再答应离内丽远一点 |
[33:39] | I hit “send.” | 否则 我就点发送了 |
[33:41] | duh, you win. | 你赢了 |
[33:44] | I know. | 明白 |
[33:45] | So what are you gonna do about | 明天的学院晚宴 |
[33:47] | The collegiate party tomorrow? | 你作何打算 |
[33:48] | What? what are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[33:50] | Don’t play the innocent. | 别在我面前装无辜 |
[33:51] | You wanted queen, you’ve got it. | 你想成为女王 现在你如愿了 |
[33:53] | Wait. That’s what you think | 等等 你们以为我做这些 |
[33:55] | – I did all this for? – Didn’t you? | -就只是为了成为女王 -难道不是吗 |
[33:57] | No. no, not at all. | 不 跟那完全无关 |
[33:59] | You’re telling me this was just a good deed? | 难道你现在只是在学雷锋 |
[34:01] | Oh, my god. I’m so bored. | 我的天 我真是无聊到家了 |
[34:06] | Okay… big miscalculation. | 看来这是我的失误 |
[34:09] | See, I kind of thought, coming back to school, | 我以为你回到学校 |
[34:11] | – You did wanna be queen. – Oh, that’s not good. | -是想要成为女王 -大事不妙 |
[34:14] | And I was never gonna move past Hazel and is, | 我从没打算跟黑兹尔和伊莎贝尔分道扬镳 |
[34:16] | But I thought maybe if there was a new regime– | 但我想也许政体有变 |
[34:17] | Wait, you played me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[34:20] | You… Nelly Yuki? | 你 内丽·尤琪 |
[34:21] | and now she wants to go to the collegiate party. | 现在她想的是去明天的学院晚宴 |
[34:24] | I’m sorry, Jenny. | 对不起 珍妮 |
[34:26] | Penelope! | 佩内洛普 |
[34:29] | Really, though? | 这是真的吗 |
[34:32] | So everything… is exactly the same. | 所以说一切照旧 |
[34:35] | Nothing changed. | 都没变 |
[34:36] | Everything but you. | 除了你 |
[34:38] | Okay. Hot chocolate? | 好吧 去喝热巧克力 |
[34:41] | – Let me get my coat. – Yeah. | -等我取回外套 -好的 |
[34:47] | Rufus. Your message said it was urgent. | 鲁弗斯 你来信说有急事 |
[34:50] | Has something happened? | 出什么事了 |
[34:51] | Dan knows, or… he doesn’t yet, | 丹知道了这事 也许现在还不 |
[34:54] | But I think he will soon. | 但瞒不了多久 |
[34:56] | And then I imagine he’ll tell serena, | 他知道后一定会告诉瑟琳娜 |
[34:58] | And… I thought you should know. | 我想你应该有心理准备 |
[35:01] | Rufus, wait. | 鲁弗斯 等一下 |
[35:03] | What will they think of me? | 你觉得他们会怎么看我 |
[35:05] | Who, serena and eric? | 谁 瑟琳娜和艾瑞克 |
[35:08] | Well, it’s not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[35:09] | we’re each on our own, remember? | 我们互不相关 记得吗 |
[35:11] | Look, you already hate me. | 你已经这么恨我 |
[35:12] | What if they hate me, too? | 如果他们也是 我该怎么办 |
[35:14] | I gave away their… their brother. | 我抛弃了他们的 哥哥 |
[35:19] | I wasn’t ready. | 那时我还没准备好 |
[35:23] | I was young and scared… | 我太年轻 又害怕 |
[35:26] | Heartbroken over you. | 又被你伤透了心 |
[35:28] | And cece kept pressuring me. | 老妈又一直逼我 |
[35:30] | But the truth is, I wasn’t ready to have a baby. | 但其实是我还没准备好要生小孩 |
[35:36] | And it’s been a hole in my life ever since. | 直到现在这都是我生命中的一大缺憾 |
[35:38] | I understand | 我可以理解 |
[35:40] | Why you gave him up. | 你为什么抛弃他 |
[35:44] | But it’s that you didn’t tell me. | 我无法理解的是你为什么不告诉我 |
[35:46] | Oh, rufus, please… | 鲁弗斯 求你了 |
[35:47] | I don’t hate you, lil… | 我并不恨你 莉莉 |
[35:50] | As much as I want to. | 至少不像我以为的那么恨你 |
[35:53] | Neither will your kids. | 你的孩子们也不会 |
[35:55] | But you’ve had 20 years to make peace with this. | 但是你用了20年来平复这件事 |
[35:58] | It’s gonna take me some time. | 你也要给我些时间 |
[36:02] | What do you wanna know? | 你想要知道什么 |
[36:14] | Hey. what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[36:17] | Uh, weirdly enough, | 我知道这有些奇怪 |
[36:18] | I-I came to see Chuck. -me, too. | -我来找恰克 -我也是 |
[36:22] | Is everything okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[36:23] | Did you find something in the loft? | 你后来有发现什么吗 |
[36:24] | Kind of. uh, can we– | 算有吧 咱们能不能 |
[36:26] | Can we go to–somewhere to talk… | 换个地儿谈这个 |
[36:27] | – Privately, without all of… this? – Okay. | -找个私密点的地方 -好 |
[36:33] | Blair! | 布莱尔 |
[36:35] | Aren’t you a little old to be here? hmm? | 你不觉得你来这里显得有点老吗 |
[36:37] | I heard my nephew is throwing | 我听说我的侄子正在 |
[36:39] | The first big party of the year. | 开今年首场盛大的派对 |
[36:41] | And I have to say, he does the Bass name proud. | 不得不说 他真是令拜斯家族引以为傲 |
[36:44] | I can see you’ve been a wonderful influence on him. | 我能看出来 你真是他的好榜样 |
[36:47] | Oh, hey, Eric. have you seen Chuck? | 艾瑞克 你看见恰克了吗 |
[36:49] | Uh, a while ago. | 几分钟以前见过 |
[36:50] | He said something about wanting to | 他说要 |
[36:52] | Take in the view from above. | 去上面看看风景 |
[36:53] | He probably meant upstairs. | 他大概指楼上 |
[36:55] | Clearly, you don’t know Chuck. | 很明显 你不了解恰克 |
[36:57] | He has a thing for rooftops. | 他对屋顶情有独钟 |
[36:59] | Here, enjoy. | 这杯请你 |
[37:27] | One thing about being on top of the world– | 站在世界之巅的一个好处是 |
[37:30] | It gives you a long, long way to fall. | 你将拥有一段很长的降落之旅 |
[37:39] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[37:41] | No! | 不要 |
[37:43] | God, you idiot! you don’t surprise someone | 你这个白痴 你不能惊吓 |
[37:45] | Standing off the edge of a building! | 站在大楼边缘的人 |
[37:47] | Chuck, come away from there. | 恰克 离开那儿 |
[37:48] | Let’s go down and join the party. | 我们下去派对玩个痛快 |
[37:50] | I was at the party. I’m not really that into it. | 我参加过派对了 不过不太喜欢 |
[37:54] | Chuck, your father wouldn’t have wanted this. | 恰克 你父亲不会希望看见你这个样子 |
[37:56] | Dear old dad. | 亲爱的老爹 |
[37:58] | Unfortunately, all I know is | 不幸的是 就我所知 |
[37:59] | What he didn’t want… | 他最不想要的 |
[38:02] | Which was me. | 就是我 |
[38:08] | I’m Chuck Bass! | 我是恰克·拜斯 |
[38:17] | No one cares. | 无人在乎这小子 |
[38:20] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[38:22] | Don’t you understand? | 你难道还不明白吗 |
[38:24] | I’ll always be here. | 我永远都在你身边 |
[38:27] | I don’t want you going anywhere. | 我不想你去任何地方 |
[38:31] | I couldn’t bear it. | 这会让我受不了的 |
[38:33] | So whatever you want to do to yourself, | 无论你想对自己做什么 |
[38:36] | Please don’t do that to me. | 请不要这样对我 |
[38:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[39:16] | Hey, what–whatever it is, you can tell me. | 不论什么事 你都可以跟我说 |
[39:18] | No, yeah, i-i know. but it’s… | 我知道 但这件事 |
[39:22] | Uh, it’s our parents. they– | 关系到我们的父母 他们 |
[39:25] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[39:32] | Yeah, dad, what’s going on? | 爸 有什么事 |
[39:34] | Do you know? | 你知道了吗 |
[39:36] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我知道了 |
[39:37] | Have you told serena? | 你告诉瑟琳娜了吗 |
[39:39] | W-well, I was– I was about to. | 我正要说这事 |
[39:42] | I’m with Lily. we’re about to go look for our child. | 我和莉莉在一起 正要出发去找我们的孩子 |
[39:44] | Dad, that– | 爸 这 |
[39:45] | Lily wants to tell serena and Eric herself. | 莉莉想要自己告诉瑟琳娜和艾瑞克 |
[39:47] | Dad, no. I– | 爸 这不行 我 |
[39:48] | You can’t ask me to hide this from serena. | 你不能让我瞒着瑟琳娜 |
[39:51] | This is too big to keep secret. | 这件事太严重了 不能保密 |
[39:52] | Son, this isn’t your secret to share. | 儿子 这不是你要分享的秘密 |
[39:55] | This is between mother and daughter. | 是她们母女之间的事 |
[39:56] | I know it’s hard, but you have to respect that. | 我明白这很难 但你要接受事实 |
[40:00] | Yeah. okay. | 那好吧 |
[40:02] | Thanks, son. I’ll call you soon. | 谢谢你儿子 我一会儿再打给你 |
[40:08] | He should go back to Lily’s. | 他该回到莉莉那儿 |
[40:13] | He’ll just take off again. | 那他只会再次逃走 |
[40:14] | I’ve got a better chance keeping an eye on him. | 去我那儿 我会更容易照顾他 |
[40:15] | So you know, I don’t trust you. | 你知道的 我并不信任你 |
[40:17] | All I want is what’s best for my nephew. | 我只想怎样才对他是最好 |
[40:19] | And as for trusting me, | 说到信任我 |
[40:20] | Yo you really have a choice? | 你还有别的选择吗 |
[40:24] | He can’t know what happened on new year’s. | 他不能知道元旦发生的事 |
[40:30] | Good night, Blair. | 晚安 布莱尔 |
[40:38] | Ah, me. the year’s scarcely turned, | 新的一年终于到来 |
[40:40] | And already the secrets have begun. | 同样地 秘密也是 |
[40:44] | Where will it end this time? | 它将会何时结束呢 |
[40:47] | What is it? | 是什么事 |
[40:49] | Uh, it’s–that was my dad. | 我爸打来的 |
[40:51] | Uh, he–he and Lily are going away for a couple days. | 他和莉莉要一起出去几天 |
[40:55] | And–and you’re worried what’ll happen to us. | 你是在担心我们的事 |
[40:58] | Hey, It’s fine. we’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[41:04] | The new year isn’t about what happened, | 对新年来说 过去不重要 |
[41:06] | It’s about what’s to come. | 将来才重要 |
[41:34] | For the past is always with us, | 既然过去永远都在 |
[41:36] | Just waiting to mess with the present | 那就等它与现实交汇的一天吧 |
[41:39] | And when it does, I’ll be watching. | 那一天一旦到来 我会在时刻关注的 |
[41:43] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | 八卦天后 |