时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip Girl here. | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解 |
[00:03] | Into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | I broke up with Aron. | 我跟艾伦分手了 |
[00:07] | I needed to make sure that we still felt the same. | 我只想知道 我们是否还彼此相爱 |
[00:10] | Soon as that will is read and I get my money, | 宣读完遗嘱以后 我拿到我的钱 |
[00:12] | You won’t ever see me again. | 你以后再不会见到我 |
[00:13] | what are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[00:15] | Or is this not you | 还是说跟我15岁妹妹在一起的 |
[00:15] | With my 15-year-old sister? | 那个人不是你 |
[00:17] | Truth is, I wasn’t ready to have a baby. | 事情是这样的 我当时完全没准备要小孩 |
[00:19] | I understand why you gave him up, | 我知道你当初为什么抛弃他 |
[00:21] | But it’s that you didn’t tell me. | 可是你为什么不告诉我 |
[00:22] | You can’t ask me to hide this | 这么大的事 |
[00:24] | From Serena. This is too big to keep secret. | 你不能让我对瑟琳娜隐瞒啊 |
[00:26] | Son, this isn’t your secret to share. | 儿子 这不是你能公开的秘密 |
[00:27] | It was my dad. He and Lily are going away for a couple days. | 是我爸爸 他跟莉莉要出去几天 |
[00:30] | Chuck, your father wouldn’t have wanted this. | 恰克 你父亲肯定不希望你这样 |
[00:31] | UnfortuNately, all I know is what he didn’t want, | 不幸的是 我只知道他不喜欢什么 |
[00:34] | Which was me. | 那就是我 |
[00:34] | I do. I’ll always be here. | 我在乎你 我会一直陪在你身边 |
[00:52] | When most people lose a parent, | 对于大多数人来说 亲人过世的时候 |
[00:54] | they inherit sorrow, loss | 会留下些悲伤 失意 |
[00:56] | And a closet full of outdated clothes. | 还有一橱柜过时的衣服 |
[00:58] | But on the upper east side, | 但是对于上东区来说 |
[01:00] | Death’s sad chapter comes with a silver lining… | 死亡的哀乐会伴随着一层银边 |
[01:04] | Or a gold one, | 或者金边 |
[01:05] | If your relatives invested wisely in precious metals. | 如果你的亲人投资了很多金属的话 |
[01:24] | Good morning, Jack. | 早上好啊 杰克 |
[01:26] | – Blair. – Chuck asked me to come | -布莱尔 -恰克叫我来陪他听 |
[01:28] | To the reading of the will for support. | 遗嘱的宣读 |
[01:30] | The only thing he’s gonna need support for | 他唯一需要人帮忙的 |
[01:32] | Is the massive influx into his bank account. | 是那一大笔汇进他的帐户的现金流 |
[01:35] | Charming. | 说的不错 |
[01:37] | Come out with me tonight. | 今晚跟我一起出去吧 |
[01:38] | I told you I’m not interested. | 我说了我没兴趣 |
[01:41] | Didn’t seem that way on new year’s. | 新年的时候不是这样的阿 |
[01:43] | Whatever may have transpired between us, | 不管我们之间发生过什么 |
[01:45] | What’s important is what it means to me, | 对我来说算什么 才是关键 |
[01:47] | Which is nothing. | 那就是 什么都不算 |
[01:48] | Do you think it would be nothing to Chuck? | 那你觉得对恰克来说 也不算什么吗 |
[01:50] | Let’s ask him now, shall we? | 不然我们现在去问问他吧 |
[01:52] | Let’s not. | 还是别问了 |
[01:53] | Aw. No one wants to play today, huh? | 看来今天大家都不想玩 是吧 |
[01:56] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们赶快了结这件事吧 |
[01:58] | Courage, nephew. | 打起精神来 外甥 |
[02:00] | I’m going to be running Bass industries, | 我要去经营拜斯集团 |
[02:02] | And you’re about to inherit a billion dollars. | 而你将会继承十亿的遗产 |
[02:04] | I know my father. | 我了解我父亲 |
[02:05] | There’ll be so many strings attached | 被这么多线牵着 |
[02:07] | I’ll look like a marionette. | 我就像个牵线木偶一样 |
[02:08] | He wouldn’t miss his last chance | 他不会错过最后一个 |
[02:09] | to put me in my place. | 把我变成傀儡的机会的 |
[02:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:14] | Thought you might need some backup. | 我想你可能会需要点后援 |
[02:17] | Thanks. Let’s go. | 谢谢 我们进去吧 |
[02:21] | Hey, let’s go. | 嘿 我们走吧 |
[02:24] | Okay, wait. | 好了 等一下 |
[02:25] | Come on, admit it. | 拜托 你就承认吧 |
[02:27] | Dad and Lily are totally hooking up | 爸爸和莉莉这次去波士顿的时候 |
[02:28] | On this trip to Boston. | 真的在一起了 |
[02:29] | No. Lily–Lily just lost her husband, | 不可能 莉莉才刚失去丈夫 |
[02:31] | And dad is getting her out of town | 爸爸只是带她出去散散心 |
[02:33] | So he can clear her head. | 好让她头脑清醒些 |
[02:34] | Okay, if that’s what you want to call it. | 好吧 要是你想这么说的话 |
[02:35] | Ooh, headphones on. | 我戴耳机了 |
[02:36] | No, come on. | 别 拜托 |
[02:37] | You know it’s true, | 你知道是怎么回事 |
[02:38] | And you just don’t want to admit it | 你只是不想面对现实 |
[02:39] | Because you and Serena are back together, | 因为你跟瑟琳娜又在一起了 |
[02:40] | And that’s the last thing you want | 而你们最不希望的就是 |
[02:42] | Is your parents falling in love again. | 你们的父母又再次相爱 |
[02:43] | Whoa. they’re not in love. | 他们没有相爱 |
[02:44] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:45] | because I-I am. | 因为我很确定 |
[02:56] | I wouldn’t have come to this party if I knew I wasn’t v.i.p. | 如果我不是VIP 我肯定不会来这个派对 |
[03:00] | The important thing is that Chuck knows we’re here for him. | 关键是恰克知道我们是来帮他的 |
[03:04] | -nBlair. – Shh. I can’t hear. | -布莱尔 -嘘 我听不清了 |
[03:06] | Now that we’re all settled, please let me express | 既然大家都来了 请允许我表达 |
[03:09] | My deepest condolences. | 我最深切的哀悼 |
[03:11] | As Mrs. Bass is unable to be here today, | 既然拜斯夫人今天不能出席 |
[03:13] | Her interests are being represented by her counsel. | 她将会由她的法律顾问全权代理 |
[03:17] | Now, Charles, | 查尔斯 |
[03:18] | Your uncle Jack Bass is your closest living relative, | 现在你叔叔杰克·拜斯是你最近的亲人 |
[03:21] | And, as such, has been named your legal guardian. | 所以他将会被任命为 你的合法监护人 |
[03:24] | Are you comfortable with this? | 你觉得这样安排可以吗 |
[03:26] | Curfew? | 宵禁时间 |
[03:27] | None. | 没有 |
[03:28] | Girls sleeping over? | 女生过夜 |
[03:29] | Yes, please. | 可以 |
[03:31] | I’ll allow it. | 我允许 |
[03:32] | With regard to mr. Bass’ personal assets, | 关于拜斯先生的私人财产 |
[03:35] | Moving on then. | 那就继续 |
[03:36] | They will be put in a trust which you, charles, | 会投入一个信托基金里面 查尔斯 |
[03:38] | Will have access to on your 18th birthday. | 你18岁生日过后 就可以任意支配 |
[03:41] | And as for Bass industries? | 还有拜斯集团呢 |
[03:43] | Yes, I was just getting to that. | 我正讲到那里 |
[03:45] | 29% of the company will remain in the board’s hands, | 29%的公司股权会留在懂事会手上 |
[03:48] | And a 20% stake in the company has been left to Lily Bass. | 20%的股份给了莉莉·拜斯 |
[03:52] | Okay, but that still leaves 51%. | 好 那还有51%呢 |
[03:54] | That’s the controlling interest. | 这才是有多数股权 |
[03:55] | Charles, Mr. Bass asked me to give you this letter. | 查尔斯 拜斯先生让我把这封信给你 |
[04:03] | If I don’t read it, do I still get my inheritance? | 我不看也能得到遗产吗 |
[04:05] | – Well, yes. – Then I’ll pass. | -可以 -那我就不看了 |
[04:12] | Chuck! Is everything okay? | 恰克 事情进行得还顺利吗 |
[04:14] | Chuck, this letter represents your dad’s final words. | 恰克 这封信是你爸爸最后想对你说的话 |
[04:17] | Your dad wrote you a letter? you have to read it. | 你爸爸给你写了一封信 你一定要看啊 |
[04:19] | Ye, aren’t you curious to know what it says? | 是啊 难道你不好奇里面都写了什么吗 |
[04:21] | Think I can guess. | 我都能猜到 |
[04:22] | “You’re a disappointment of a son. | 你是个令人失望透顶的儿子 |
[04:24] | “I’d die of embarrassment if I wasn’t already. | 就算我没死也会被你丢人丢死 |
[04:26] | Why do you wear so much purple? | 你今天怎么穿这么多紫色啊 |
[04:27] | “Then you’ll have the satisfaction of being right. | 你不想知道你猜对了没有吗 |
[04:33] | No. | 不行 |
[04:35] | I’ll read it. | 我来读 |
[04:40] | “Dear son, | 亲爱的儿子 |
[04:41] | – I know I’ve always been hard on you. – True. | -我知道我一直对你太严酷了 -是的 |
[04:44] | But my goal was always to | 可是我的目的一直是让你 |
[04:45] | prepare you for this day, | 准备好这样一天的到来 |
[04:47] | To help you go from being a boy to a man.” | 教你怎样从男孩成长为一个男人 |
[04:49] | The italian au pair took care of that. | 这事那个意大利交换生已经办好了 |
[04:50] | Chuck, please. | 恰克 拜托 |
[04:55] | “Sadly, there is nothing like the passing of a father | 可惜的是 再没有什么 比父亲的过世 |
[04:58] | “To aid in this rite of passage for his son. | 对儿子经历这成人礼 更有所裨益的事了 |
[05:00] | “Ultimately, I do feel that I did my job | 最终 我想我完成了这个心愿 |
[05:02] | “And you’re prepared for this next chapter of your life. | 你也即将迎来人生的新篇章 |
[05:05] | “Therefore, I’m bequeathing to you | 因此 你将合法继承 |
[05:07] | The majority share of Bass industries.” | 拜斯产业的大半股份 |
[05:11] | Surely that’s a mistake. | 这显然是个错误 |
[05:13] | – No, it’s not. – He believed in you. | -不 不是的 -他信任你 |
[05:14] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[05:16] | -Jack! -no Jack’s right. | -杰克 -杰克没错 |
[05:17] | My father can’t be one way my whole life | 我老爸绝不会一辈子不肯定我 |
[05:19] | Then all of a sudden, it’s okay. | 然后突然的 很好 |
[05:21] | It’s nice that he finally decided I’m worthy, | 我很高兴他终于承认了我的价值 |
[05:25] | But I don’t want it. | 但我不想接受 |
[05:30] | If you want it, you can have it. | 你想要么 那就给你吧 |
[05:39] | Three times this week I planned a dinner with Jonathan, | 这周我三次计划好和乔纳森共进晚餐 |
[05:41] | And every time, Jenny just happened to show up. | 结果每次珍妮都跟来了 |
[05:44] | Well, she doesn’t have anyone else. | 她也没其他朋友了 |
[05:46] | All the mean girls hate her. | 那些刻薄的女生都讨厌她 |
[05:47] | You gotta give her time to make new friends. | 你得给她交新朋友的时间 |
[05:48] | But doesn’t she understand the whole point | 难道她不知道恋爱的要义 |
[05:50] | Of having a boyfriend is to be alone? | 就是要独处吗 |
[05:53] | Yes. seems to be a problem with the entire Humphrey clan. | 是啊 这似乎是汉弗瑞家族的通病 |
[05:55] | Uh, no. Dan is avoiding you | 不是的 丹躲着你 |
[05:57] | Because he thinks our parents are getting back together. | 是因为他觉得我们爸妈又走到一起了 |
[05:58] | You can’t really blame him. | 你不能全怪他 |
[06:00] | Well, I happen to know they’re not, | 巧的是我知道他们并不是那回事 |
[06:01] | So he needs to stop being paranoid. | 所以他该停止胡思乱想了 |
[06:04] | Okay, so as far as you know… hey. be nice to Jenny. | -好的 就我所知 -喂 对珍妮好点 |
[06:10] | Hey! hey, eric! okay, guess what? | 艾瑞克 你知道不 |
[06:11] | Jonathan and I decided that tonight we are gonna have | 乔纳森和我决定今晚我们要 |
[06:14] | An edith head film festival. | 办一个伊迪斯电影节 |
[06:15] | She says edith head, I say hitchcock. | 她说的是伊迪斯 我说的是希契科克 |
[06:16] | Same difference. | 再次口味不同 |
[06:19] | Great. count me in. | 太好了 算我一个 |
[06:21] | Oh, wait. oh, my gosh. | 等下 我的天 |
[06:23] | Oh, did you guys know that you have matching backpacks? | 你俩知道你们背的是情侣包么 |
[06:26] | That’s so cute. | 真是酷 |
[06:30] | Dan. | 丹 |
[06:32] | Dan, hey. | 喂 丹 |
[06:33] | Sorry, I’m a little out of it. | 不好意思 我有点分神 |
[06:35] | Look, I know you’ve been avoiding me, | 听着 我知道你一直在躲着我 |
[06:37] | But my mom called from boston this morning, | 但我妈早上从波士顿打电话来了 |
[06:39] | And I asked her point-blank. | 我问了那个关键问题 |
[06:41] | you have nothing to worry about. | 你没啥可担心的 |
[06:44] | Well, who said anything about being worried? | 谁说我在担心 |
[06:46] | Why, what did she say? | 为什么 她说了啥 |
[06:47] | That there’s nothing going on between her and Rufus. | 她说她和鲁弗斯之间没什么 |
[06:54] | Well, isn’t that what you were worried about? | 难道你不是在担心那个吗 |
[06:56] | Yeah. uh, yeah. I just… I was really convinced, | 是啊 是啊 我 只是太敏感了 |
[06:59] | But you know, if your mom says nothing’s going on, | 不过你知道 你老妈都说没啥了 |
[07:00] | Then that’s good. | 那就好了 |
[07:01] | yeah, well, she usually is pretty honest about these things– | 是啊 她一般对这种事都是很坦白的 |
[07:04] | A little too honest, actually. | 事实上有点过于坦白了 |
[07:05] | Supposedly sarkozy was a bad kisser. | 比如我估计萨科奇不大会接吻 |
[07:09] | Yeah, well, that’s, uh, that’s a relief– | 那个 那还真令人宽心 |
[07:11] | Not the thing about sarkozy. That’s kind of disappointing. | 没和萨科奇搭上茬真有点令人失望 |
[07:15] | So we’re good then? | 那我们之间好了吗 |
[07:19] | Yeah, we are. absolutely. | 好了 完全好了 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:25] | I’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[07:42] | Hey, Dan, what’s up? | 丹 什么事 |
[07:44] | You do realize the whole reason Serena and I broke up | 你明明知道上次我和瑟琳娜分手 |
[07:46] | Was because she was being so secretive, | 就是因为她对我隐瞒了很多 |
[07:47] | And now I’m the one keeping secrets. | 现在成了我对她隐瞒了 |
[07:49] | Lily’s gonna talk to Eric and Serena | 莉莉准备一回去 |
[07:50] | As soon as we get back. | 就跟艾瑞克和瑟琳娜说的 |
[07:52] | In the meantime, you have to wait just like we do. | 在那之前 你得跟我们一样再等等 |
[07:56] | I-I just–I don’t like lying to my girlfriend. | 我 我只是不喜欢对女朋友撒谎 |
[07:58] | You know, Serena has a right to know what’s going on. | 你看 瑟琳娜有权知道发生了什么 |
[08:03] | Oh, my god. We have to tell Serena. | 老天 我们必须告诉瑟琳娜 |
[08:04] | What? we don’t know what he’s lying about. | 啥 我们还不知道他在说什么呢 |
[08:06] | Why are you talking? | 谁让你说话的 |
[08:07] | Last time I checked you were still on probation. | 你还没有到能说话的地位 |
[08:09] | We should at least tell blair. | 我们至少该先告诉布莱尔 |
[08:10] | We can’t. Blair’s with Chuck again. | 不可以 布莱尔又和恰克搞在一起了 |
[08:12] | I’m really getting sick of how much time she’s spending with him. | 她陪了恰克那么久 久得我都要吐了 |
[08:15] | but his dad just died. | 他的父亲刚刚逝世了 |
[08:17] | Yeah, like a month ago. | 是啊 大概一个月以前 |
[08:19] | Afraid we’re on our own for this one, ladies. | 恐怕这次我们得靠自己了 美女们 |
[08:29] | Chuck! stop! | 恰克 停下来 |
[08:31] | It’s like he’s setting me up to fail from beyond the grave. | 感觉好像他死了后还在耍我 |
[08:33] | Do you really think bart would leave his whole company to you | 你觉得如果他不信任你的话 |
[08:35] | – If he didn’t think you could do it? – It doesn’t make sense. | -他会把公司留给你吗 -简直扯淡 |
[08:37] | My father never trusted me with anything. | 我老爹从不信任我 |
[08:39] | He’s trusting you now. | 他现在信任你了 |
[08:41] | he left you his legacy. | 他的遗产几乎都留给了你 |
[08:44] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你做得来的 |
[08:48] | I wouldn’t even know where to begin. | 我连从哪开始都不知道 |
[08:52] | Start by reading the rest of this. | 就从读完这封信开始吧 |
[09:17] | Is lowly lonely boy cheating on our queen? | 卑微的寂寞小子戏弄了我们的女王吗 |
[09:20] | Sound unlikely? | 觉得不可思议么 |
[09:22] | Does the name Georgina ring a bell? | 乔治娜又卷土重来了吗 |
[09:25] | Get out your shovels and start digging the dirt, kids. | 孩子们 来尽情的发掘八卦吧 |
[09:28] | Gossip girl’s gonna need a little help | 八卦天后需要点小帮助 |
[09:30] | Getting to the bottom of this mess. | 来挖掘出那最不为人知的秘密 |
[09:47] | Chuck. what’s up? forget something? | 恰克 怎么了 忘拿什么东西了么 |
[09:50] | I took a walk around the block, read my father’s letter. | 我在街上逛了逛 读了我老爹的信 |
[09:55] | If it wasn’t notarized, I’d think it was a fake. | 如果不是有公章的话 我会觉得那是伪造的 |
[10:02] | Look, I owe you a lot, Jack. | 你看 我欠你很多 杰克 |
[10:03] | You saved my life when I didn’t want to be saved. | 在我不想被救赎时你帮助了我 |
[10:06] | Well, you noticed that thai waitress | 是啊 你还注意到那个我准备第二天晚上 |
[10:09] | I was gonna take home the other night had a penis. | 带回家的泰国女招待有小弟弟了 |
[10:11] | So consider us even. | 来说说我们吧 |
[10:14] | Look, I’ve decided to follow my father’s wishes | 你看 我准备遵从我老爸的意见 |
[10:17] | And take over Bass industries. | 接管拜斯公司的产业 |
[10:21] | Well, we can discuss that when you turn 18. | 我们可以等你18岁了再谈这个 |
[10:24] | Anyway, you’re in charge in name. | 不过 公司还是在你名下 |
[10:26] | It’s better–all the fun, none of the work. | 这不更好么 花天酒地 不用工作 |
[10:28] | I want to start now, learning at least. | 我想现在就开始 至少开始学 |
[10:30] | This isn’t an after-school job. | 这可不像课后兼职之类的 |
[10:33] | You have no experience. | 你没经验 |
[10:36] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[10:44] | If you want to stay in New York, | 如果你想留在纽约 |
[10:46] | I’ll find a place for you in the company. | 我会在公司里给你找个活 |
[10:48] | I know it’s going to be a long road… | 我知道路漫漫其修远兮 |
[10:52] | But I’m ready now. | 不过我准备好了 |
[11:41] | You missed one. | 这还一本 |
[11:42] | Wait, blair. Do you– | 等等 布莱尔 你有没有 |
[11:43] | -What do you want, jack? | 杰克 你想要什么 |
[11:44] | You, obviously. | 当然是要你 |
[11:45] | Hanging up! | 我挂了啊 |
[11:47] | But barring that, to apologize. | 别挂 我道歉还不行吗 |
[11:49] | This whole process just wasn’t what I was expecting. | 我没预料到 事情会变成这样 |
[11:52] | I, uh, I want to make it right. | 我想办点好事 |
[11:55] | Chuck’s the only family I’ve got. | 恰克是我唯一的亲人 |
[11:56] | I know. Poor Chuck. Luckily, he has me. | 我明白 可怜的恰克 还好他还有我 |
[11:59] | What do you say we throw him a party | 你说咱们给他办个派对怎么样 |
[12:01] | To celebrate him running the company? | 庆祝他接手公司吗 |
[12:02] | Why not celebrate Bart dying? | 还不如庆祝巴特死了呢 |
[12:04] | That would be just as tasteless. | 肯定无聊透顶 |
[12:05] | Just something to show he has our support. | 只是为了表示我们对他大力支持 |
[12:08] | I’m having dinner with Chuck tonight. | 我今晚约了恰克吃饭 |
[12:10] | He knows he has my support. | 他知道我支持他 |
[12:12] | Blair, you know better than anyone | 布莱尔 你比其他任何人都清楚 |
[12:15] | How rough things have been for Chuck lately, | 最近恰克家里出了多少事 |
[12:18] | And unfortunately, i didn’t help the way I reacted this morning. | 不幸的是 我没法阻止今早那样的事发生 |
[12:21] | I really want to do something nice to celebrate. | 我真的想做点好事 庆祝一下 |
[12:24] | I’ll bring Chuck. you round up his friends. | 我带恰克出席 你叫上他的朋友们 |
[12:27] | And, blair, let’s make it a surprise. | 还有 布莱尔 保密 给他个惊喜 |
[12:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | Brunch tomorrow at the palace. | 明天 旋宫饭店 早午餐 |
[12:42] | Sorry for the delay. | 不好意思耽搁这么久 |
[12:43] | I was able to track down the adoptive family | 巴斯太太 我能做的就是通过你母亲的律师 |
[12:46] | Through your mother’s lawyer, Mrs. Bass. | 追查收养家庭 |
[12:48] | Unfortunately, that’s as far as I could take it. | 坏消息是 只能查到这个程度了 |
[12:51] | What do you mean as far as you can take it? | 什么叫只能查到这个程度 |
[12:53] | You haven’t taken it anywhere.. | 你还没怎么查呢 |
[12:54] | Rufus, please. | 鲁弗斯 静一下 |
[12:55] | With a closed adoption, | 针对已结案的收养 |
[12:56] | The only way the birth parents | 亲生父母想要 |
[12:58] | Can track down and contact their child | 寻找和联系子女的唯一方法 |
[13:00] | Is if he registers with a search service. | 就是看子女是否申请了寻亲服务 |
[13:03] | Your son has not done this. | 你们的儿子没申请这项服务 |
[13:04] | Look, I wasn’t aware of my child | 我之前根本不知道我有这孩子 |
[13:07] | Or his adoption when it happened. | 更不知道有领养这回事 |
[13:09] | I have rights, too. I’ll find my own lawyer. | 我也有自己的权利 我要自己找律师 |
[13:11] | Rufus, he has a whole life | 鲁弗斯 我们根本不曾 |
[13:13] | that we are not a part of. | 出现在他生活里 |
[13:14] | Think of someone other than yourself. | 考虑一下别人 别只想自己 |
[13:18] | What if I try to get in touch with the adoptive parents? | 我尝试联络一下他的养父母 怎么样 |
[13:21] | I can’t guarantee if they’re gonna want to talk to you, | 我不能确定他们是否愿意跟你们通话 |
[13:22] | But at least I can ask. | 不过至少我可以问一下 |
[13:26] | Please. tell them we’re in town. | 请你告诉他们 我们此刻就在波士顿 |
[13:27] | We can meet them immediately | 我们可以马上跟他们见面 |
[13:28] | Wherever they want. | 他们定地点 定在哪儿都行 |
[13:31] | Yes, of course. | 对 一定 |
[13:33] | Are you sure this is the best time for a flare-up of Chuck fever? | 你觉得这时候用灯红酒绿能治好恰克吗 |
[13:36] | I’m having no such thing. we’re just friends. | 我也没试过这种事 我们只是朋友 |
[13:39] | He’s gone through a lot, and… | 他最近遇到很多事 |
[13:40] | He needs someone to be there. | 需要有人陪 |
[13:42] | Anyway, you’re the one who told me | 无论如何 你是第一个跟我说 |
[13:43] | To help him out in the first place. | 要把他救出困境的人 |
[13:48] | Hey, what’s up with “gossip girl” | 八卦天后怎么回事 |
[13:50] | Putting out a hit on Dan? | 要爆丹的料 |
[13:51] | excuse me? | 不是吧 |
[13:52] | Apparently, “gossip girl” is looking for evidence | 显然 八卦天后正在搜集证据 |
[13:54] | To prove that Dan’s cheating on you. | 要证明丹对你不忠 |
[13:57] | Not that anyone else would ever want Dan Humphrey. | 好像谁都想要丹·汉弗瑞似的 |
[14:00] | No offense. | 没恶意 |
[14:01] | Wait, let me see that. | 等等 让我看看 |
[14:04] | “nothing yet on ‘lonely boy,’ | 寂寞男孩的好戏尚未开演 |
[14:05] | But we did find out | 不过我们 |
[14:06] | “He brown bags it for lunch, | 从他棕色的午餐袋中 |
[14:07] | And today’s plat du jour? | 发现了今日的特别主菜 |
[14:08] | “A tuna sandwich. | 金枪鱼三文治 |
[14:09] | “Disgusting, but not enough for a conviction. | 恶心 不过还不够治罪 |
[14:11] | Keep digging, kiddies. | 小朋友们 继续爆啊 |
[14:12] | Tuna fish? Why does he make it so hard for himself? | 金枪鱼 他怎么总跟自己过不去 |
[14:14] | Blair, who did this? | 布莱尔 这是谁干的 |
[14:20] | I see they act alone now. | 我发现他们现在爱擅自行动 |
[14:21] | It’s so hard finding obedient minions. | 想找几个听话的手下不容易 |
[14:24] | But right now I have to go get ready | 不过眼下我得先走一步 |
[14:25] | For my absolutely nonromantic | 我要跟恰克一起共进一顿 |
[14:27] | Dinner with Chuck. Ta. | 肯定不浪漫的晚餐 再见 |
[14:33] | I’m thinking one paint can of gummy worms | 我要买一彩罐毛毛虫软糖 |
[14:35] | And another of swedish fish. | 再买一罐瑞士鱼软糖 |
[14:37] | Is this how you and Nate want to celebrate | 你和内特准备就这样庆祝 |
[14:38] | Two months of dating | 约会两个月纪念日吗 |
[14:39] | With all things gummy? | 全是软糖吗 |
[14:41] | Is he dragging you to Chuck’s brunch, too? | 他有没有也叫你去参加恰克的午餐会 |
[14:42] | We’re skipping. Nate says our anniversary takes precedence. | 我俩不去 内特说我们自己的纪念日优先 |
[14:46] | Ooh! should I get squirrel nut zippers | 你说我是买松鼠果仁 |
[14:49] | Or some b.b. bat strawberry? | 还是买草莓糖 |
[14:51] | I don’t know. candy’s candy. | 不知道 都是糖嘛 |
[14:54] | Okay, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[14:54] | You’ve been walking around for days | 你缠着我好几天了 |
[14:55] | With a storm cloud over your head. | 愁容满面 |
[14:56] | What is going on? it’s annoying. | 出什么事了 你这样让人很担心 |
[14:58] | I really can’t talk about it. | 我真的不能说 |
[14:59] | Dan, clearly something’s up. | 丹 谁都看得出来你心里有事 |
[15:01] | So let me help you. | 让我听听给你拿个主意 |
[15:04] | All right, well, if… | 那好吧 如果 |
[15:06] | If I tell you, you | 如果我告诉你 你谁都不能告诉 |
[15:08] | Can’t say anything to anyone | 一点都不能说 |
[15:10] | Not Nate, not Jenny | 不许告诉内特 不许告诉珍妮 |
[15:10] | Especially not Jenny. No one. | 尤其不能让珍妮知道 谁都不能告诉 |
[15:12] | – You swear? – Swear. | -你发誓 -我发誓 |
[15:13] | Swear on your simple machines 7 inches. | 拿”Simple Machines 7 Inches”发誓 |
[15:15] | Bastard. fine. swear. spill. | 真坏 好吧 我发誓 你说吧 |
[15:20] | You know that trip to boston my dad and Lily are on? | 你知道我爸和莉莉去波士顿的事吧 |
[15:24] | Uh, they… they are… | 他们 他们 |
[15:26] | They are looking for their son. | 他们是去找自己的儿子 |
[15:30] | What do you mean, “son”? | 什么儿子 |
[15:31] | I mean their child, the one that they had together 19 years ago. | 他们两个生的孩子 他们俩19年前生的 |
[15:35] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:36] | Okay, first of all, lower your voice. | 先小点声 |
[15:39] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[15:40] | Lily gave the child up for adoption | 莉莉把孩子给别人领养 |
[15:41] | And dad never knew. | 而我爸爸根本不知道 |
[15:43] | Now I can’t say anything to Serena | 我现在什么都不敢跟瑟琳娜说 |
[15:44] | Because Lily wants to be the one to tell her. | 因为莉莉想自己亲口告诉她 |
[15:46] | I can’t believe you’re telling me this | 我真不敢相信 这么大的事 |
[15:47] | Now in a candy store. | 你就这样在糖果店里跟我说 |
[15:48] | Well, you begged me to, so please help me. Here. | 是你让我说的 来给我出出主意吧 |
[15:51] | okay. sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:55] | Okay, for starters, stop avoiding her | 首先 别再躲着她 |
[15:57] | Or you’re gonna wind up | 不然你就是亲手了断 |
[15:58] | Ruining your relationship all on your own. | 你们二人的关系 |
[15:59] | So unfortunately | 所以 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[16:00] | That means you go to Chuck Bass’ brunch. | 你得出席恰克·巴斯的午餐会 |
[16:05] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[16:05] | how could you do it? | 你怎么能这样 |
[16:06] | How could you cheat on Serena again? | 你怎么能又一次欺骗瑟琳娜的感情 |
[16:09] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[16:10] | Brooklyn pig. | 布鲁克林区的猪 |
[16:12] | How could you let him do it, v.? | V 你怎么能纵容他 |
[16:14] | You know who I am? | 你们认识我吗 |
[16:15] | Please. dating Nate archibald | 拜托 刚甩了丹·汉弗瑞 |
[16:18] | After striking out with Dan Humphrey? | 就跟内特·阿齐布尔德约会 |
[16:20] | Talk about failing upwards. | 言归正传 |
[16:22] | Who are you cheating with? | 你到底要骗谁 |
[16:23] | Nobody. I’m not ch– no, I-I’m not. | 没人 我没有 |
[16:26] | I’m not doing this again. I can’t deal with this. | 我不会再做了 我对付不来 |
[16:27] | You, stay. | 你 别走 |
[16:29] | I’ll catch up in a minute. | 我待会跟上 |
[16:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:41] | I hope you don’t mind. I let myself in. | 我希望你不要介意 我自己进来的 |
[16:44] | I’ve made my decision, Jack. | 我自己做的决定 杰克 |
[16:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:52] | And I owe you an apology. | 我欠你个道歉 |
[16:54] | The fact is, you’re Bart’s son, | 事实上 你是巴特的儿子 |
[16:56] | and it is your rightful place. | 那是你的合法地位 |
[16:58] | Your blessing means a lot to me. | 你的祝福对我意义重大 |
[16:59] | Good. Now before we start spooning, | 那就好 在我们吃饭前 |
[17:01] | I want to take you out tonight to properly celebrate. | 我今晚要带你出去 正式庆祝一下 |
[17:03] | I’m having dinner with Blair. | 今晚我要和布莱尔吃饭 |
[17:04] | Reschedule Blair. | 你再和她重新安排时间吧 |
[17:05] | I can’t. She’s been a good friend to me. | 不行 她是我的好朋友 |
[17:06] | Yeah, I saw you two talking this morning. | 是的 我看到你俩今早谈话了 |
[17:08] | The last time I had a friend like that, | 我最后一次有那样的朋友的时候 |
[17:09] | – I wind up with gonorrhea. – Suprax? | -我染上了淋病 -头孢吗 |
[17:12] | Rocephin. | 罗氏芬 |
[17:13] | I mean, Is this who you imagined Chuck Bass to be– | 我是说 你把恰克·拜斯想象成 |
[17:16] | A man who spends his day at the office | 总是待在办公室的男人 |
[17:18] | And then goes home to the wife? | 下班就回到老婆身边 |
[17:20] | it’s no coincidence | 你父亲最成功的时候 |
[17:21] | Your father had his most success when he was single. | 是他单身的时候 这应该不是巧合吧 |
[17:24] | I, uh, invited a few friends to join us. | 我邀请了一些朋友 |
[17:28] | I guess I’ll have to entertain them on my own. | 我想我要自己招待他们了 |
[17:34] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[17:35] | What’s it gonna be, Chuck– | 你选什么呢 恰克 |
[17:36] | business and Blair | 生意还是布莱尔 |
[17:38] | Or cocktails and coquettes? | 还是鸡尾酒和风尘女子 |
[17:47] | – Serena, hey. – Hey. | -瑟琳娜 你好 -嗨 |
[17:48] | I just dropped Dan off at the loft if you– | 你好 我才把丹送到阁楼 如果你 |
[17:49] | Oh, no. I came to see you. | 不是的 我来是找你的 |
[17:51] | I’m here on a rather pathetic mission. | 我到这儿是有个可悲的任务 |
[17:54] | I’m boyfriend snooping. | 我要打听我男朋友 |
[17:57] | – I see. – Yeah, it’s not something I’m proud of, | -我明白了 -这不是值得自豪的事 |
[18:00] | But i-i don’t know what else to do. | 但我不知道我还能做什么 |
[18:02] | Something’s going on with Dan, | 丹身上发生了些事情 |
[18:04] | And I thought I knew what it was, but i-i don’t. | 我以为我知道 但事实是 我并不知道 |
[18:07] | I was wondering if he said anything to you. | 我想他会不会和你说了什么 |
[18:10] | No, he didn’t. I’m sorry. | 没有 他什么都没说 抱歉 |
[18:14] | Oh, I figured if– | 我想 如果 |
[18:15] | If he would’ve told anyone, he would have told you. | 如果他要和别人说 那肯定是你 |
[18:20] | Um, whatever it is, I’m sure he’ll tell you. | 不管是什么 我想他告诉你了 |
[18:22] | Dan’s not really one for keeping secrets. | 丹不是能保守秘密的人 |
[18:24] | Yeah, I-I… I used to think that, | 是的 我以前也这样认为 |
[18:26] | But, um… I-I don’t know anymore. | 但是 我什么也不知道了 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | Well, thanks anyway. | 无论如何 还是谢谢你 |
[18:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:53] | When R Lily & Rufus back? | 莉莉和鲁弗斯什么时候回来 |
[18:58] | S need to know their child | S必须知道关于他们孩子的事 |
[19:01] | You stole Dan Humphrey’s phone? | 你偷了丹·汉弗瑞的手机 |
[19:03] | Not bad, Nelly. | 做得不错阿 内丽 |
[19:04] | At this rate,You’ll be off probation | 以这种速度 你很快就会在第二次婚姻前 |
[19:06] | Before your second marriage. | 结束试用期了 |
[19:09] | Is that candy? | 那是糖吗 |
[19:13] | When R Lily & Rufus back? | 莉莉和鲁弗斯什么时候回来 |
[19:14] | S need to know their child | S必须知道关于他们孩子的事 |
[19:15] | It’s not fair! | 这对他不公平 |
[19:16] | Lily and Rufus are their parents. | 莉莉和鲁弗斯是他们的父母 |
[19:18] | What child is she talking about? | 那他说的那个孩子是谁 |
[19:19] | it–it can’t. I mean, that’s… | 那不可能 我的意思是 |
[19:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[19:24] | make that your first marriage. | 还是把握好你的第一次婚姻吧 |
[19:42] | From Chunk Bass | 来自 恰克·拜斯 |
[19:43] | Sorry, working late. Next time | 对不起 工作得晚了 改天吧 |
[20:01] | Looks like Chuck Bass made his choice. | 看来恰克·拜斯做好他的决定了 |
[20:03] | But careful, Bass. now that you’re a big fish, | 小心 拜斯 现在你是条大鱼了 |
[20:06] | There are a lot more sharks in this pond. | 这片海域里还有很多鲨鱼 |
[20:26] | I can’t even pretend to read this anymore. | 我现在甚至连假装读点什么书都不行了 |
[20:28] | How long are we gonna sit around here waiting? | 我们还要在这坐多长时间 |
[20:31] | Hasn’t even been 24 hours yet. | 24小时都没到呢 |
[20:32] | Just give it a chance. | 再给个机会 |
[20:34] | Yeah, but they may not make a decision for days. | 是的 但是他们可能几天都做不了一个决定 |
[20:37] | I’ve already missed the reading of Bart’s will. | 我已经领会错巴特的意思了 |
[20:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:45] | Yes. | 好的 |
[20:47] | She’s right here. | 她在这 |
[20:51] | And what did they say? | 他们说什么了 |
[21:00] | Well, did you tell ’em we’re not looking for anything, | 你有没有和他们说我们不是要找回什么 |
[21:02] | Just a conversation? | 只是谈话而已 |
[21:06] | Yes, well, I’m sorry, too. | 是的 我也很抱歉 |
[21:09] | They don’t want to meet. | 他们不想见面 |
[21:11] | They don’t want us to contact them… ever. | 他们永远不希望我们再和他们联系 |
[21:16] | – Rufus – well, that’s it, then. | 鲁弗斯 -好了 那就这样吧 |
[21:17] | I guess I’ll go back. | 我要回去了 |
[21:26] | Who are those people? | 那些人是谁 |
[21:29] | Members of the board of Bass industries. | 拜斯集团的董事会成员 |
[21:31] | Jack wanted Chuck to be able to get to know them | 杰克希望恰克能认识他们 |
[21:32] | In a more casual setting. | 在一个比较随意的场合里 |
[21:34] | so how was your non-date with Chuck last night? | 昨晚你和恰克的”非约会”怎样 |
[21:38] | He had to reschedule. | 他重新安排时间了 |
[21:40] | Spare me those expressive eyebrows. | 别跟我皱眉头 |
[21:41] | I can’t wait till you get botox. | 我迫不及待想看到你注射肉毒菌素了 |
[21:43] | I’m just saying– | 我只是说 |
[21:44] | You’re just saying nothing. | 你没说什么 |
[21:45] | Chuck is taking this really seriously, | 恰克这次真的很认真 |
[21:46] | And I’m proud of him. end of story. | 我为他感到自豪 故事结束 |
[21:48] | This is Jack. | 是杰克 |
[21:51] | he’s pulling up with Chuck. | 他和恰克在停车 |
[21:53] | Now you’ll see we’re just friends. | 你会看到我们只是朋友而已 |
[21:57] | Dan, it’s okay. whatever’s going on with you and Serena, | 丹 你和瑟琳娜怎么了 |
[22:01] | It’s still good that you came. | 你来这还好吧 |
[22:02] | And you know I wouldn’t pass up an opportunity | 你知道我不会放弃任何 |
[22:03] | To celebrate Chuck Bass. | 为恰克·拜斯庆祝的机会的 |
[22:04] | exactly. um, I’m gonna go find Eric, | 这倒是 我要去找艾瑞克了 |
[22:08] | But text me if you need any moral support. | 如果需要帮助的话 给我短信 |
[22:09] | I can’t. I lost my phone. | 不行 我手机丢了 |
[22:11] | I’m stuck with dad’s old cell. | 我现在还在用父亲的旧手机 |
[22:12] | It practically has a rotary dial. | 只能打电话 |
[22:15] | wow. well, good luck. | 好运吧 |
[22:25] | Hey! you came. | 你来了 |
[22:26] | I love brunch. you had waffles and eggs | 我喜欢早午餐 有华夫饼和鸡蛋 |
[22:30] | And little kipper-looking things in the same spot. | 和腌鱼状的东西 |
[22:32] | – I-i love this meal. it’s perfect. – I know. | -我很喜欢 相当棒 -我知道 |
[22:36] | Not to mention you’re here. | 更不用说你在这里了 |
[22:37] | uh, I’d be crazy not to come. | 我不来就真是笨蛋了 |
[22:39] | Excuse me. please be quiet. | 打扰一下 大家静一静 |
[22:42] | Chuck and his uncle Jack are on their way up. | 恰克和他叔叔杰克马上就要到了 |
[22:51] | Where’s Chuck? | 恰克在哪 |
[22:52] | Relax. he’s in his office. | 别激动 他在办公室 |
[22:54] | I don’t know how much he’ll get done after the night we had. | 我不知道经过昨晚后他还能不能来 |
[22:56] | What? I thought that he was working. | 什么 我以为他在工作 |
[22:57] | Blair? we need to talk to you. it’s important. | 布莱尔 我们要和你谈谈 这很重要 |
[22:59] | We put a hit on Dan Humphrey | 我们把丹·汉弗瑞的一条爆炸性新闻 |
[23:01] | on “gossip girl”– | 放到了”八卦天后”上 |
[23:01] | Why are you bothering me about “gossip girl” right now? Go! | 为什么你们现在用”八卦天后”这事来烦我呢 |
[23:04] | we wanted your okay before we release what we have. | 我们希望发布后你没事 |
[23:06] | Fine. whatever. release it. | 好 随便 发布吧 |
[23:08] | go breathe somewhere else. | 到别的地方喘口气去 |
[23:12] | Bombs away, girls. | 炸弹投放成功 女孩们 |
[23:14] | What do you mean Chuck was out with you last night? | 恰克昨晚难道不是和你在一起吗 |
[23:16] | Jack, where’s our guest of honor? | 杰克 我们的贵宾呢 |
[23:17] | Pete, alice, glad you could make it. | 彼得 爱丽丝 欢迎光临 |
[23:21] | Blair, this is pete holmberg, alice cashman, | 布莱尔 这是彼得·霍姆伯格和爱丽丝·卡什曼 |
[23:23] | Members of Bass industries’ board. | 拜斯集团的董事们 |
[23:25] | Nice to meet you. | 非常高兴见到你们 |
[23:26] | Chuck’s hard at work upstairs, actually. | 恰克正在楼上忙工作 |
[23:28] | You should go see him. | 你们应该去看看他 |
[23:29] | Perhaps Blair could show you the way. | 布莱尔可以带你们上去 |
[23:32] | Gladly. | 乐意效劳 |
[23:37] | So… what do you and jonathan want to do tonight? | 你和乔纳森晚上打算去干什么 |
[23:41] | Actually, uh, jonathan and i | 实际上我和乔纳森 |
[23:43] | Were thinking of just hanging out tonight, | 今晚只是想待在一起 |
[23:45] | Just the– just the two of us. | 就我们两个人 |
[23:48] | Oh, okay. | 那好吧 |
[23:50] | Come on, Jenny. we hang out with you all the time. | 珍妮 我们已经一整天和你待在一起了 |
[23:51] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[23:52] | don’t act like you’re doing me some big favor. | 别搞得好像你们在帮我很大的一个忙似的 |
[23:54] | Okay, you’re acting ridiculous. | 我觉得你很荒谬 |
[23:55] | Me? I wasn’t gonna say anything, | 为什么 我什么也不会说 |
[23:56] | But ever since you started dating jonathan, | 但从你和乔纳森开始约会之后 |
[23:58] | It’s like, “my boyfriend this and my boyfriend that.” | 你总说 我男朋友这样 我那朋友那样 |
[24:00] | It’s okay, we get it. You have a boyfriend | 这没问题 我们都知道你有个男朋友 |
[24:01] | but– yes, I do, | 是的 我是有 |
[24:02] | and I’m sorry that you don’t, | 但是我很遗憾你还没有男朋友 |
[24:03] | But it doesn’t mean I have to invite you out | 但是这并不意味着 每次你一有什么想法 |
[24:04] | every time we have plans. | 我就得约你出去 |
[24:06] | You are so conceited. | 你未免也太自负了吧 |
[24:07] | You are so annoying. | 你让我很失望 |
[24:12] | So, uh, my question– | 我的麻烦 |
[24:13] | And it’s been bothering me for a while– | 并且烦了我很长一段时间 |
[24:15] | Can you reserve eclairs? | 对了 你能预订奶油松饼吗 |
[24:16] | I know. cruel, right? | 我知道这很痛苦 |
[24:17] | why–why put them out? | 干嘛非要把它们拿出来 对吧 |
[24:19] | I’m so glad you came. mm-hmm. | 我真的很高兴今天你能来 |
[24:34] | What now, people? it’s not like I brought a tuna sandwich. | 大家都怎么了 我怎么觉得大家看我不是很顺眼 |
[24:43] | Hold on to your floppy cable-knit hats, kids. | 抓紧了你们松软的毛线帽子 孩子们 |
[24:47] | Lonely boy’s secret is out, and this one’s a doozy. | 寂寞男孩的秘密被捅破了 本消息将会非常抢眼 |
[24:50] | D. wasn’t cheating, | 丹并不是在欺骗瑟琳娜 |
[24:52] | But there’s definitely a third party involved. | 不过 很显然第三方已经卷入了事件 |
[24:55] | Seems d. and s. share a sibling. | 看来丹和瑟琳娜还共有一个兄弟 |
[24:58] | While I’m always a fan of star-crossed lovers, | 对于不幸的恋人们 我永远都是他们的粉丝 |
[25:01] | At least romeo and juliet didn’t share d.n.a. | 至少罗密欧与朱丽叶没有共享他们的DNA |
[25:30] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[25:32] | That is Chuck Bass? | 那个人是恰克·拜斯吗 |
[25:34] | Yeah. who the hell are you? | 本人正是 你是哪位 |
[25:37] | Pete holmberg. I’m on the board of Bass industries. | 彼得·霍姆伯格 拜斯集团的董事 |
[25:43] | Oh, Chuck, didn’t your father teach you? | 恰克 你的父亲难道没教过你吗 |
[25:47] | Never mix business with pleasure. | 千万不要将正事与娱乐混淆 |
[26:05] | This can’t be true. I need you to tell me this isn’t true. | 这不可能 你告诉我这不可能 |
[26:14] | And you knew. | 原来你早已知道 |
[26:35] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[26:39] | Look, I didn’t realize you were going to be here. clearly. | 听着 我真的不知道你会上去 |
[26:42] | ???We knew this was your reputation. | 我们了解你的一贯作为 |
[26:45] | When we learned your father had left you the company, | 但当我们知道你的父亲将会把公司交给你的时候 |
[26:46] | We had hoped he knew something we didn’t. | 我们以为他对你另有看法 |
[26:48] | Apparently, that is not the case. | 很显然 事实并非如此 |
[26:50] | I don’t know what bart was thinking. | 我不知道巴特在想什么 |
[27:03] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[27:04] | Did you do all this? | 这些都是你策划的吗 |
[27:06] | What? | 什么 |
[27:09] | Throw you a brunch? | 为你准备这次聚会吗 |
[27:10] | Try to do something nice, supportive? yes. | 还是尝试把事情做好 在背后支持你吗 是的 |
[27:12] | I don’t need your help. | 我不须要你的帮助 |
[27:13] | stop trying to play the wife. | 拜托不要再扮演妻子的角色了 |
[27:20] | Serena, please. | 瑟琳娜 求你了 |
[27:21] | Look, my dad made me promise not to say anything. | 听着 我爸爸要我保守这个秘密 |
[27:24] | Your mom wanted to tell you herself, okay? | 因为你妈妈将会亲自跟你说 明白吗 |
[27:26] | That’s why I was avoiding you before. | 这才是为什么我之前总是避开你 |
[27:28] | i-i couldn’t bear to be around you | 我无法承受 |
[27:29] | if I couldn’t be honest with you. | 陪在你身边 但却不是真诚以对 |
[27:31] | I’m–i’m sorry. I’m so sorry. okay. | 对不起 我非常抱歉 |
[27:31] | No, I get it, okay? i-i just don’t und– | 没事 我明白了 我只是 |
[27:33] | We should probably call them now and let them know that you know. | 我们现在应该找到他们 然后告诉他们你知道了 |
[27:36] | Don’t. just–not yet. | 不要 现在还不行 |
[27:41] | Is that why they’re in boston? | 他们去波士顿就是为了这个事情吗 |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:47] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:51] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[27:55] | Well, I guess it makes sense that we fight like siblings. | 看来我们总是像兄弟姐妹般的争闹是有原因的 |
[28:00] | Yeah. look, it’s obviously a lot to absorb, | 是啊 大家都要尝试着其接受一些事情 |
[28:01] | But I think we should wait until we get all the facts. | 但是我们在知道事情的真相前也只能等待了 |
[28:05] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[28:07] | Dan, i-i’m sorry. | 丹 对不起 |
[28:09] | I just need some time to process this…. alone. | 我须要一些时间来调整自己 |
[28:21] | Oh, hey. I was just gonna call down | 我刚想下楼 |
[28:23] | And have our car brought around. | 然后把车倒好 |
[28:25] | I don’t think I’m ready to go. | 我觉得我现在还不能走 |
[28:27] | Rufus. | 鲁弗斯 |
[28:28] | What, Lily? the family could change their mind. | 怎么了 莉莉 家庭会改变你许多想法 |
[28:30] | We should write them a letter | 我们应该写一封信 |
[28:31] | And explain that we just want to meet the boy. | 并且解释一下我们刚刚见了那个孩子 |
[28:32] | The parents don’t want that. | 他们的父母并不希望这样 |
[28:34] | What about what I want? | 那我又希望怎样呢 |
[28:35] | this works out well for you. | 这样做也是为了你好 |
[28:36] | You don’t want to meet your son. | 是你不想见到你儿子的 |
[28:39] | Oh. you don’t think I haven’t thought about this boy | 你觉得我没有想过这个孩子 |
[28:43] | Every day of his life? | 他每天的生活吗 |
[28:49] | You want to meet him. | 你想去见他 |
[28:50] | Have you thought about what happens after that? | 你想过这么做之后会怎样吗 |
[28:52] | What if we find out he’s had a horrible life? | 如果我们知道他过的很不好 那我们该怎么办 |
[28:55] | Or what if we instantly love him, | 或者我们看见他之后立刻就爱上他了 又怎么办 |
[28:57] | And then it’s very clear that we’ve made a terrible mistake? | 如果是这样的话 我们就再一次犯下了大错 |
[29:03] | My only fear is feeling like we failed to try everything. | 我所担心的是我们还没有尝试就已经放弃了 |
[29:06] | Well, we can keep trying from new york. | 没关系 回到纽约后我们还可以再努力 |
[29:07] | We don’t have to stay here. | 我们没必要留在这 |
[29:08] | why, not, lil? it’s another day. | 为什么不 就一天 |
[29:09] | Is that too much to ask?! | 这个要求很过分吗 |
[29:12] | Yes. yes, it is, | 是 是的 |
[29:14] | because this whole search has been so excruciating, | 整个搜寻计划实在是太痛苦了 |
[29:16] | I don’t want to go through it anymore. | 我不想再这样继续下去 |
[29:18] | I don’t want to spend another day, yet another minute, | 我不会再浪费一天甚至一分钟的时间 |
[29:20] | Trapped in this hotel room, | 把自己困在这个酒店的房间里 |
[29:22] | Scared that you’re gonna hate me forever, | 担心你会永远地恨我 |
[29:25] | When I’m still in love with you. | 当我还是爱着你的时候 |
[29:39] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[29:58] | I just can’t believe you–you don’t remember. | 我很难想象 你竟然不记得 |
[30:00] | It–it was our first show in Paris… | 那是我们在巴黎的第一场演出 |
[30:03] | And you decided to stand on the front of the stage… | 你决定站在舞台最前面 |
[30:06] | – No. – and then you got really mad | -??? -然后你突然大发雷霆 |
[30:07] | Because the drummer from buffalo | 因为水牛乐队那个鼓手 |
[30:09] | Tom groped you. no? | 汤姆摸了你一把 |
[30:11] | – No. you- -no? okay. | 你到底 -不记得 好吧 |
[30:13] | now you’re starting to scare me. | 你现在真吓着我了 |
[30:14] | I just can’t believe we were in Paris together, | 我只是不敢相信 咱们一起去过巴黎 |
[30:16] | And we spent the entire time in a dirty club in marais. | 但却一整天都呆在马莱区一个脏俱乐部里 |
[30:22] | Maybe we should go back, do it again. | 也许我们该回去 再来一次 |
[30:24] | Oh, I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[30:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:38] | Yeah, this is he. | 对 是我 |
[30:48] | All right. thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[30:49] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[30:54] | That was Chris Rosson, the adoptive father. | 是克里斯·罗森 孩子的养父 |
[30:55] | He doesn’t want his wife to know, | 他不想让他老婆知道 |
[30:57] | But he wants to meet with us. | 可他想见见我们 |
[31:21] | You’re my only family. | 你是我唯一的亲人了 |
[31:24] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[31:25] | You did it to yourself. | 是你自作自受 |
[31:27] | Clearly, I was right, but you aren’t ready. | 很明显 我是对的 你还没准备好 |
[31:29] | You have your own life, your own company. | 你有你自己的生活 自己的公司 |
[31:31] | Sure. in Australia. | 没错 在澳大利亚 |
[31:34] | My dear brother literally placed me | 我亲爱的哥哥千真万确的把我 |
[31:36] | On the other side of the world. | 安置在世界的另一头 |
[31:39] | I did everything right. | 我把一切处理的井井有条 |
[31:40] | I ran that place without complaint, | 我没有抱怨 苦心经营那里 |
[31:42] | And it thrived under my watch. | 在我的控制下 那里兴旺发达起来 |
[31:44] | And this is how he repays me? | 这就是他给我的回报吗 |
[31:47] | By giving the company to a teenager | 把公司交给一个毛头小子 |
[31:49] | Who can’t keep his pecker in his pants for 24 hours? | 把小鸡鸡装在裤里24小时不掏出来 都做不到 |
[31:51] | At least I can keep mine in service | 至少我的小鸡鸡 能持续勃起 |
[31:52] | – For longer than five minutes. – You can have that. | -五分钟以上 -你留着你的小鸡鸡 |
[31:55] | I’ll take Bass industries. | 我会收下拜斯集团 |
[31:57] | It’s not yours to take. my father gave it to me. | 你凭什么收下 我父亲把它留给了我 |
[32:02] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[32:04] | There is one stipulation attached to your appointment– | 对于你的任命 有一项附属款项 |
[32:08] | Morality clause. | 道德款项 |
[32:10] | Bart knew his son. | 巴特了解他的儿子 |
[32:12] | He specified that should you in any way act inappropriately, | 他指明 只要你有任何行为失当 |
[32:16] | The board has the option to replace you | 董事会就有权任命 |
[32:19] | With your legal guardian, | 你的法定监护人顶替你 |
[32:21] | Which–wouldn’t you know it? is me. | 你知道他是谁吗 我呗 |
[32:25] | I already talked to the board. | 我已经跟董事会谈过了 |
[32:28] | I’m in charge now. | 现在是我管事 |
[32:39] | Are you sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你没问题吗 |
[32:40] | Yes. yes, it’s time. | 没事 是时候面对了 |
[32:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:52] | Mr. Humphrey? Miss Bass? | 汉弗瑞先生 拜斯小姐 |
[32:54] | Yes. it’s uh, so–so nice to meet you. | 是的 见到你很高兴 |
[32:57] | Thank you so much for calling us. | 非常感谢你给我们打电话 |
[33:00] | Uh. please, sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[33:07] | I have something I have to tell you. | 我有些事要告诉你 |
[33:12] | Can I, um, | 我能 |
[33:13] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[33:17] | Have you, uh, have you spoken to mom yet? | 你跟 你跟妈妈谈过吗 |
[33:19] | No. it went straight to voice mail. | 电话转到语音信箱了 |
[33:21] | Yeah, me, too. are you okay? | 是啊 我也是 你还好吧 |
[33:26] | Not really. | 不怎么好 |
[33:28] | I’m so mad at her for keeping this from us, | 我很气她不把这事告诉我们 |
[33:30] | But at the same time, I feel incredibly sad for her | 可与此同时 我也很为她伤心 |
[33:35] | And Rufus. | 还有鲁弗斯 |
[33:36] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[33:37] | sounds like it’s got grandma written all over it. | 就好像上面沾满了奶奶的 |
[33:40] | It reeks of gin and chanel no. five. | 杜松子酒跟香奈儿五号的味道 |
[33:43] | It is so weird that we have a half… | 我们有个同母异父的哥哥 还是什么的 |
[33:46] | Something. | 这真的很奇怪 |
[33:52] | And so do Dan and Jenny. | 丹和珍妮也是 |
[33:55] | Are you and Dan gonna be okay? | 你跟丹不会有事吧 |
[33:58] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[34:00] | I had enough trouble | 妈妈跟鲁弗斯在交往 |
[34:00] | With the idea of mom and Rufus dating, | 已经让我够头大的了 |
[34:02] | But now I share a sibling with my boyfriend? | 可现在 我跟我男朋友还有一个共同的哥哥 |
[34:05] | That’s–that’s a little more hillbilly than I can handle. | 这事太夸张了 我面对不了 |
[34:08] | It is a little twisted. but so what, right? | 是有点扭曲 可还能怎么样呢 对吧 |
[34:12] | Well, what if we can’t get past it? | 要是我们过不了这一关呢 |
[34:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:17] | But you can’t push Dan away right now. | 可是你不能为此跟丹分手 |
[34:19] | Whatever you are going through, | 不管你在经历些什么 |
[34:20] | He’s going through the same thing. | 他也在经历相同的事情 |
[34:32] | Oh. hey. I was just, uh, I was looking for Vanessa. | 嘿 我只是 我在找瓦内萨 |
[34:35] | Oh, she’s just in the back. she’s getting ready. | 她在里屋 在打扮 |
[34:38] | We’re about to, uh, about to head out. | 我们就要 就要出门了 |
[34:39] | That’s right. your anniversary. | 没错 是你们的纪念日 |
[34:41] | Yeah. you wanna wait? | 对 你想等吗 |
[34:44] | Um, no. just tell her I came by. | 不 告诉她我来过就行了 |
[34:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:49] | Dan, Dan, hey. | 丹 等一下 |
[34:52] | I saw the blast, and I know what you’re going through. | 我看了那条消息 明白你现在的感受 |
[34:55] | Really? you found out you and your girlfriend | 真的吗 你发现你跟你女朋友 |
[34:57] | Share a sibling you never knew you had? | 突然有了个共同的哥哥吗 |
[35:00] | Well, uh, no. at least not yet. | 没 至少现在还没 |
[35:03] | But hey, I do know what it’s like | 可是我知道 |
[35:04] | To have the most painful details | 让你最难过的个人隐私 |
[35:07] | Of your personal life made public. | 被暴露在大众面前是什么感觉的 |
[35:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:12] | Yeah, it kind of blows. | 对 有点像狂风乱舞 |
[35:13] | And i-i-i know it feels like nothing good can come of it. | 我知道经历那种事 |
[35:16] | Going through all of that, | 好像一切都很糟糕似的 |
[35:19] | I found out who my real friends were. | 可是我找到了我真正的朋友 |
[35:22] | Yeah. well, I mean, she– vanessa really cares about you. | 是啊 我是说 瓦内萨确实很关心你 |
[35:26] | I was actually talking about you. | 实际上 我说的是你 |
[35:33] | And I’m… | 而且 我 |
[35:35] | I’m really sorry about what happened with the whole Jenny thing. | 我对我和珍妮发生的事情深表歉意 |
[35:37] | -I never meant –oh, you know what? it’s–it’s okay. | -我从没打算 -没关系 都已经过去了 |
[35:39] | I mean, this whole thing has actually made me nostalgic | 这一切反而让我对那段时光特别怀念 |
[35:41] | For the days when Jenny was the problem. | 就是珍妮出状况的那时候 |
[35:43] | Speaking of which, I should go check on her. | 说到这 我该去看看她了 |
[35:45] | I mean, today’s been tough on her, obviously. | 显然 她今天过得不容易 |
[35:48] | Uh, uh, tell v. that I came by. | 告诉瓦内萨我来过 |
[35:51] | Yes, I-I will, man. sure. | 好的 一定告诉 |
[35:54] | -Thanks. -bye. | -谢了 -再见 |
[36:02] | It was last year. | 那是去年 |
[36:04] | Andrew was sailing with some friends. | 安德鲁和朋友一起划船 |
[36:06] | They jumped in the water. | 他们跳进了水里 |
[36:08] | Andrew got caught in a riptide. | 安德鲁被激流卷了进去 |
[36:17] | We’re so sorry. um… | 我们感到很难过 |
[36:20] | Yeah, if we had known, we… | 如果我们早知道 |
[36:22] | Wouldn’t have even bothered you. | 就不会来打搅你们了 |
[36:27] | It’s my wife. | 是我太太 |
[36:30] | She’s had trouble with it. | 她不想见你们 |
[36:33] | It was too painful for her to tell you, | 告诉你们这些 对她来说太痛苦了 |
[36:35] | Because, uh… | 因为 |
[36:37] | Well, it’s too painful for her to tell anyone. | 不论告诉谁 这都是一种煎熬 |
[36:47] | This is from the newspaper. | 这是报纸的报道 |
[36:54] | Um, I just need to know. | 我只想知道 |
[36:58] | Was he happy? | 他过得快乐吗 |
[37:02] | Very. | 非常快乐 |
[37:03] | He always had a smile on his face from the beginning. | 他的脸上总是挂着灿烂的微笑 |
[37:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:21] | I screwed up. | 我把事情搞砸了 |
[37:31] | It’s too late, Chuck. | 太晚了 恰克 |
[37:33] | I have stood by you through all of this, | 我一直陪着你共度难关 |
[37:35] | But I can’t watch you self-destruct any longer. | 但我不能再看你自甘堕落 |
[37:36] | Jack set me up. | 是杰克陷害的我 |
[37:38] | There’s no one to blame but yourself. | 这件事你只能怪自己 怪不了别人 |
[37:42] | I believed in you. | 我相信你 |
[37:45] | Your father believed in you. | 你父亲相信你 |
[37:48] | You… | 而你 |
[37:50] | Are the only one who didn’t. | 却唯独不相信你自己 |
[37:58] | All I wanted to do was… | 一直以来我只想 |
[38:01] | Just be there. | 待在你身边 |
[38:08] | But today, when you called me your wife, | 但是今天 你称呼我是你的老婆 |
[38:11] | You made it sound like the ugliest word in the world. | 把它说得像是世界上最丑陋的词 |
[38:22] | Blair… please. | 布莱尔 你别这样 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[38:35] | But I’m done. | 我只能做这么多 |
[39:05] | Have you, um, talked to Serena? | 你跟瑟琳娜谈了吗 |
[39:07] | Uh, no, and i-i don’t expect to anytime soon. | 没 我现在还不想谈 |
[39:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:12] | Well, I say we could both use a distraction, | 我想我们可以娱乐一下散散心 |
[39:15] | So I say we play boggle or watch a trashy movie. | 玩超极拼字或是看一部爆米花电影 |
[39:17] | I rented “showgirls.” | 我租了”艳舞女郎” |
[39:18] | Oh, no, boggle. | 不要 我要玩拼字 |
[39:20] | I don’t think I can sit through “showgirls” again. | 我可没法再看一遍”艳舞女郎” |
[39:21] | again? seriously? | 再一次 你没开玩笑吧 |
[39:27] | Okay, so are we really not gonna talk about it? | 好吧 我们真的要避开不谈那个问题吗 |
[39:29] | No. | 不谈 |
[39:40] | You know, and– and the worst part of it was | 你知道吗 令我感到最糟糕的 |
[39:42] | That all I wanted to do was spend every minute with you. | 就是我想无时无刻和你在一起 |
[39:44] | I-i couldn’t because I had to keep this huge secret. | 而我却不能 因为我要保守这个巨大的秘密 |
[39:47] | Well, it’s–it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:48] | I–i wouldn’t have known what to do either. | 要是我 我也不知道如何是好 |
[39:51] | You know, i… through all this, | 我想了又想 |
[39:54] | I-i had so many thoughts going through my head, | 脑子里闪过无数个念头 |
[39:55] | But the one that kept popping up again and again… | 但始终有一个问题挥之不去 |
[40:00] | What–what does this mean for us? | 这对咱俩意味着什么 |
[40:06] | I don’t know, but–but we’ll figure it out. | 我不知道 但我们可以一起找到答案 |
[40:10] | Because I know no matter what, I want to be with you. | 因为无论如何 我都想和你在一起 |
[40:16] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:17] | And there’s gotta be some kind of precedent for this, right? | 我们这样是有先例的 对吗 |
[40:21] | Yeah. yeah. there’s got– in literature. | 对 在小说里 |
[40:23] | Uh, toni morrison, maybe, | 好像叫托尼·莫里森 |
[40:25] | Flannery o’connor… | 和弗兰纳里·康纳 |
[40:26] | The–the russian aristocrats, | 一对俄国贵族 |
[40:28] | Before they all became hemophiliacs… | 在他们都成了血友病患者之前 |
[40:29] | or “clueless.” | 也就是一无所知的情况下 |
[40:30] | Alicia silverstone’s character | 艾丽西娅·席维史东里的这个人物 |
[40:31] | dated her ex-stepbrother, | 与她的前异父兄弟约会 |
[40:32] | And they made it work. that’s super skeevy. | 他们在一起 这真是太奇妙了 |
[40:35] | Thank you. that makes me feel so much better. | 谢谢 我感觉好多了 |
[40:45] | – I’m really… – no, I’m s– | -我真的 -不 我 |
[40:45] | Sorry. there. I said it first. ha ha. -thanks. | -对不起 这次我先说的 哈哈 -谢谢 |
[40:50] | But, uh, I really should be the one to apologize. | 不过我真的应该向你道歉 |
[40:52] | I mean, you have every right to | 你想单独与乔纳森在一起 |
[40:53] | want to be alone with jonathan. | 这一点也没错 |
[40:56] | Yeah, but it doesn’t mean you get on my nerves… that much. | 但这不代表我就该发那么大的火 |
[40:58] | It’s okay. I want to get on your nerves. | 没关系 我就想让你发火 |
[41:00] | -Oh, really? -uh, yeah. that’s what family does. | -真的 -是的 一家人不就是这样 |
[41:02] | Hey, can we get some sandwiches? | 我们能来点三明治吗 |
[41:04] | sure. two p.b. and j. coming right up. | 好的 马上就好 |
[41:10] | The problem with inheritance is | 遗传带来的问题??? |
[41:12] | That it’s not always as simple as it sounds. | 可不像听起来那么简单 |
[41:27] | Sometimes you get more than you bargained for… | 有时你比你想象中要得更多 |
[41:33] | Is it over? | 都结束了 |
[41:34] | They won’t be back. | 他们不会再回来了 |
[41:38] | I feel awful. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[41:39] | We had to do it. | 这是没办法中的办法 |
[41:41] | they have money, lawyers. | 他们有钱 有律师 |
[41:43] | They wouldn’t have stopped. | 不这么做他们不会罢休 |
[41:45] | We’ve already lost one son. | 我们已经失去一个儿子 |
[41:46] | We weren’t losing another. | 不能再失去另一个了 |
[41:52] | Or you discover that in gaining one thing, | 但有时你也会发现 有得 |
[41:55] | You’ve lost something else. | 必有失 |
[41:59] | You know, I guess the idea of this child | 我想这个孩子 |
[42:02] | Always made me feel connected to you, | 总让我觉得和你之间还有联系 |
[42:04] | And… | 同时 |
[42:06] | I guess… | 我觉得 |
[42:08] | A part of me never gave up | 一部分的我从没放弃过 |
[42:10] | On the idea that we would | 一个想法 那就是 |
[42:12] | Finally come together eventually. | 我们最终还是会走到一起 |
[42:15] | But… | 但 |
[42:18] | Maybe we weren’t meant to be a family. | 也许我们本就不该是一家 |
[42:33] | But every once in a while, | 但正是某些时刻 |
[42:35] | the fates smile upon you | 命运会反过来向你微笑 |
[42:37] | And you get the one thing you really need. | 让你的梦得以实现 |
[42:41] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | 八卦天后 |