时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿 |
[00:04] | Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 名流们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | Yale has rescinded your acceptance | 耶鲁取消了你的录取资格 |
[00:08] | And given the spot to nelly | 内丽填补了你的空缺 |
[00:09] | Doesn’t that nearly as bad as waking up that morning in santorini | 难道不正像我某天在圣托里尼醒来 |
[00:13] | finding you jumped on a boat. | 却发现你跳上一艘船扬长而去一样惨吗 |
[00:14] | That night wasn’t excessively what I signed up for either. | 那一晚发生的事 我也没想到 |
[00:16] | When your father escaped to Dominica | 你父亲逃到多米尼加时 |
[00:18] | he can only get his hands of money to get himself set up. | 他手上的钱只够自己安顿下来 |
[00:20] | – But we don’t have any money. – The Van Der Bilt still. | -可我们没钱啊 -可范德·比尔兹家有 |
[00:22] | Why whould my grandparents pay us to go live with him. | 我祖父母怎么会出钱让我们团聚 |
[00:24] | When he even wouldn’t help us out here. | 而在这里都从未帮过我们 |
[00:25] | Isn’t it just breathtaking | 真是太令人惊艳了 |
[00:27] | Mom,your art consultant has specific taste | 妈 你的艺术顾问眼光不错啊 |
[00:29] | You’ve got a good heart. | 你有颗善良的心 |
[00:30] | You should give it to somebody you cares. | 应该把它放在你关心的人身上 |
[00:32] | Miss Blair is out, Mr. Chuck. | 布莱尔小姐出去了 恰克先生 |
[00:33] | I’ll wait. | 我会等的 |
[00:34] | Carter What are you doing here? | 卡特 你在这儿干吗 |
[00:36] | Buying you a drink. | 请你喝一杯 |
[00:42] | And who am i? | 我是谁? |
[00:43] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这是不能说的秘密 |
[00:47] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我的 |
[00:49] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | 八卦天后 |
[00:54] | Spring on the uppereast side | 上东区迎来了春日好时光 |
[00:56] | Where the winter chill is supposed to be so last season. | 在这里天寒地冻已是过季时节 |
[01:00] | But mittons and scarfs are still all the rage | 但围巾手套却还没退出舞台 |
[01:03] | The best thing you can do is to buttom up | 你只有裹得严严实实 |
[01:05] | and hope for warmer days. | 期待温暖天气的到来 |
[01:08] | Budapest, Bucharest, Dubrovnik… | 布达佩斯 布加勒斯特 杜布罗夫尼克 |
[01:10] | Oh,there’s nothing like summer in eastern block, | 没有什么地方的夏天 跟东欧一样 |
[01:12] | Just a eurail pass | 一张欧洲火车证 |
[01:13] | And a backpack full of failed socialist policies | 一背囊失败的社会主义政策走天涯 |
[01:17] | And Nate, the vienna state opera one day, | 还有内特呢 一天在维也纳的歌剧院 |
[01:20] | Pierogies in Poland the next. | 第二天就在波兰吃曲奇了 |
[01:21] | No map, no reservations, just total freedoom, | 没有地图 没有预约 只有彻底的自由 |
[01:23] | and Nate is super excited, too. | 内特也特别兴奋呢 |
[01:25] | Probably not as excited as he is about to our day of college basketball. | 大概没有要去跟校队打篮球兴奋吧 |
[01:30] | Hey,you guys,it’s my cusion Tripp, | 大伙 这是我堂兄特里普 |
[01:33] | It’s my girlfriend Vanseena,this is Dan | 这是我女朋友瓦内萨 这是丹 |
[01:36] | -Nice to meet you -I’m trying to convince | -见到你很高兴 -我在劝 |
[01:38] | Nate here to make an appearance at the family hoodoo this weekend | 内特参加这周末的家庭聚会 |
[01:41] | Lunch today, cocktail party tomorrow. | 今天是共进午餐 明天有鸡尾酒会 |
[01:43] | Maureen will be there. we’re engaged now. | 莫林也会去的 我们订婚了 |
[01:46] | I didn’t know that. That’s fantastic. | 我都不知道呢 太好了 |
[01:48] | Yeah, well, you missed a lot. | 是啊 你错过的不少 |
[01:51] | Hey, why don’t you drop by? | 你去看一眼也好啊 |
[01:53] | Grandfather would love to see you, too. | 爷爷见到你也会很高兴的 |
[01:57] | You know, I appreciate it, tripp. | 特里普 谢谢你的好意 |
[02:00] | I do. there’s just a lot of stuff going on. | 真的 可发生了太多事 |
[02:02] | Okay, I can take a hint. | 知道了 我明白的 |
[02:04] | Call me if you change your mind, all right? | 改主意了记得给我打电话 |
[02:05] | I will. I will. congratulations. | 好 我会的 恭喜你了 |
[02:07] | Thanks, man. it was nice meeting you. | 谢了 老兄 很高兴见到你们 |
[02:09] | – Bye. – Nice to meeting you, tripp. | -再见 -特里普 幸会 |
[02:11] | You–you’re gonna skip out on your family reunion? | 你不参加家庭聚会吗 |
[02:14] | I appreciate the commitment to the game | 你对这比赛的热衷 我十分欣赏 |
[02:16] | No, listen, man, I’m not gonna go pretend to bond with | 不 听好 我才不会假惺惺的和那些 |
[02:19] | The people who shut me and my | 在我父亲出事时将我和母亲 |
[02:20] | Mom out when my dad got busted. | 拒之门外的那帮人谈亲情 |
[02:22] | Let’s go inside. the game’s starting. | 进去吧 比赛要开始了 |
[02:25] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好啊 甜心 |
[02:27] | Chuck, I have been looking for my phone all morning. | 恰克 我找了一上午电话 |
[02:30] | I was checking to see if blair changed her number. | 我只是想看看布莱尔是不是换了号码 |
[02:32] | Well, if she’s not calling you back, | 如果她没回你电话 |
[02:34] | You should probably take the hint. | 那你就应该识趣点 |
[02:36] | I went to see her last week. | 上周我去找她了 |
[02:37] | She never came home. | 她一直没回家 |
[02:38] | It’s not like our girl to be out all night. | 这肯定不仅仅是彻夜未归的问题 |
[02:40] | I know something’s going on. | 肯定有事发生 |
[02:41] | This is more than her having her | 不单纯是她的丑事被 |
[02:43] | Dirty laundry aired on “gossip girl.” | 发到”八卦天后”上天下皆知的原因 |
[02:48] | She, um… | 她 |
[02:50] | She got rejected by yale. | 她被耶鲁取消资格了 |
[02:54] | The only thing she wanted more than me. | 唯一一件在她心中重过我的东西 |
[02:58] | That would be painful. | 肯定让她痛不欲生吧 |
[03:00] | Chuck, she’s embarrassed, | 恰克 她颜面尽失了 |
[03:01] | So we just need to give her some time to lick her wounds. | 我们得给她点时间舔舐伤口 |
[03:03] | Maybe I can lick them for her. | 也许我能代劳呢 |
[03:15] | Blair, hey, it’s me. | 布莱尔 是我 |
[03:17] | Now here’s an extraordinary new piece I can get from | 有件不同凡响的新作 我能从私人收藏家 |
[03:20] | A private collector– I thought perhaps for the bedroom. | 那里拿到 我觉得很配卧室 |
[03:23] | Oh, I agree. it’s perfect. | 是啊 太完美了 |
[03:27] | Oh, excuse me one moment. | 失陪一下 |
[03:30] | Hello, rufus. | 好啊 鲁弗斯 |
[03:33] | Oh, I wish I could talk, my darling, | 亲爱的 我也希望我说话方便 |
[03:35] | But I’m right in the middle of something. | 可我现在有点忙 |
[03:36] | Okay. bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:41] | Lily I just want to thank you for handling this so gracefully | 莉莉 谢谢你处理事情如此得当 |
[03:47] | The whole rufus thing… | 这鲁弗斯的事 |
[03:50] | The whole “rufus and I used to date” thing? | 就是”我和鲁弗斯曾约过会”的事啊 |
[03:56] | Oh, god. please tell me that | 天啊 我刚刚不会是 |
[03:59] | I’m not putting an enormous foot in my mouth. | 大嘴巴说错话了吧 |
[04:03] | He told you, right? | 他跟你说过的吧 |
[04:05] | Well, of course he did. it’s fine. | 他当然说过 没事的 |
[04:09] | So you were thinking above the bed? | 挂在床头上方怎么样 |
[04:13] | I think it’ll look fantastic there. | 对 挂在那会很棒 |
[04:15] | I figured out the split screen. | 我搞明白分屏是怎么回事了 |
[04:17] | All right. now we can watch all four games at once. | 好了 现在我们可以马上观看四场比赛了 |
[04:25] | What were you guys talking about? | 你们刚才在说什么 |
[04:28] | Are you sure you don’t want to go to your family reunion? | 你真的不去参加家庭聚会吗 |
[04:30] | We know they weren’t cool to you and your mom,but,I mean, | 我们知道他们对你和你母亲不是很好 可是 |
[04:32] | It seems like your cousin is trying to make up for it. | 你堂兄好像很想做出补偿的样子 |
[04:34] | Unless he’s armed with an engraved apology from my grandfather, | 除非他带着爷爷的歉意来负荆请罪 |
[04:37] | I do not care. | 否则我才不在乎 |
[04:39] | Nate, they’re making an effort. | 内特 他们至少在努力啊 |
[04:40] | Yeah, sure they’re making an effort now. | 他们现在知道尽力了 |
[04:42] | But where were they when we needed them? | 可我们需要帮助时他们跑哪去了 |
[04:45] | You’ve told me about your summers with your cousins, | 你对我讲过和堂兄们一起过夏天的趣事 |
[04:47] | About your grandfather teaching you to sail, | 还有你爷爷教你航海的事 |
[04:48] | How much you used to look forward to christmas. | 还有你以前有多盼望圣诞节的到来 |
[04:51] | You loved them. now if you really don’t want to go, fine. | 你很爱他们的 如果你不想去的话 也行 |
[04:54] | But don’t pretend you don’t care. | 可别假装好像你不在乎 |
[04:58] | She wasn’t my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[05:00] | We just went out a few times. | 我们就约过几次会而已 |
[05:01] | You might have mentioned that, | 可你也该告诉我啊 |
[05:03] | Considering that she works for me. | 尤其她还是我的员工呢 |
[05:05] | It was humiliating. | 我当时太丢人了 |
[05:07] | Well, I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 我是想告诉你的 |
[05:09] | You know, it’s a shame we never see each other. | 可惜我们总见不了面 |
[05:13] | Are there any other exes I should know about | 你还有我应该知道的前女友吗 |
[05:15] | My trainer, my accountant.. | 我的健身教练 会计师之类的 |
[05:16] | I’m sorry. But it’s not like I ever asked you to make a list of | 不好意思 可我也从来没要求你列一张 |
[05:18] | – Everyone you’ve dated. – Yes, well, I’d be happy to make one. | -情史清单啊 -我很乐意列给你看 |
[05:20] | – Sure. – do you think I wouldn’t? | -才怪 -你觉得我不会列吗 |
[05:22] | I don’t think about it. I think we should just drop it. | 我完全没想过 咱们别说这个了 |
[05:24] | – Let’s make lists. – lily. | -来列单子吧 -莉莉 |
[05:26] | Look, you clearly have some idea | 你显然对我的过去有一定了解 |
[05:28] | About my past and I’d prefer to dispel, | 这些过去则是我想忘却的 |
[05:30] | And this way I won’t be blindsided again unless, of course, | 这样我也好对你心里有数 当然了 |
[05:32] | There’s something that you don’t want me to known. | 除非你有要瞒着我的事 |
[05:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:39] | Okay. tonight, then, at dinner. | 那就今晚晚餐见 |
[05:42] | Be ready. | 做好准备哦 |
[05:45] | This has disaster written all over it. | 这事不会有好结果的 |
[05:56] | Oh, there’s tripp. hey. | 特里普在那 你好啊 |
[06:05] | What? | 不是吧 |
[06:07] | Nate, you said it was a mansion, not a country club. | 内特你说是别墅 没说是乡村俱乐部规模啊 |
[06:10] | Nate… changed your mind. | 内特 你改主意了啊 |
[06:12] | Six times, actually. | 百转千回呢 |
[06:14] | – Hey.Good to see you. – hi. | -你好 见到你很高兴 -你好 |
[06:16] | Hey, tripp. | 你好 特里普 |
[06:19] | It’s flying low. there must be a hospital nearby. | 低空飞行 附近肯定有医院吧 |
[06:23] | It’s not a medevac. it’s, uh, grandfather’s ride. | 那不是救伤直升机 是爷爷的座驾 |
[06:30] | He’s gonna be so surprised to see you. | 看到你他肯定会很惊讶的 |
[06:32] | Wait. I thought this was his idea. | 等会 不是他叫我来的吗 |
[06:34] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[06:36] | So I came to give him a chance, | 我是来给他机会道歉的 |
[06:39] | And he didn’t even want one? | 可他压根不想要吗 |
[06:42] | – No. no, no. – nate, wait. you’ve come this far. | -算了 -内特 别走 你大老远过来 |
[06:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:08] | Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 |
[07:15] | I’m so delighted you’re here. | 你能来 我太高兴了 |
[07:18] | My boy! | 乖孙子 |
[07:25] | We’ve missed you. | 我们很想你 |
[07:32] | Looks like V is leading a lost lamb back to the flock. | 看来V把迷途羔羊领回家了 |
[07:44] | And c. is coming to b., sheepishly bearing gifts. | 而C则羞涩地带着礼物向B走来 |
[07:47] | I would have been here sooner. | 本来能来的更早些 |
[07:48] | I stopped to pick up a little something. | 不过路上去买了点东西 |
[07:50] | How thoughtful. | 你真有心 |
[07:57] | Serena thinks you’re in some kind of trouble. | 瑟琳娜说你遇到麻烦了 |
[08:00] | Seems to me your only problem | 可在我看来 你唯一的麻烦 |
[08:02] | Is having a party all by your lonesome. | 似乎只是在独自狂欢而已 |
[08:04] | Except she’s not alone. | 她并非孤单一人 |
[08:13] | What are you doing with this insect? | 你怎么和这只害虫在一起 |
[08:15] | Having the time of my life. thank you very much. | 享受生活啊 谢谢关心 |
[08:18] | Well, as much as I enjoy bursting your bubble, | 好吧 打破你的幻想让我很享受 |
[08:21] | He’s just using you to get at me. | 他只是利用你报复我罢了 |
[08:24] | Ask him about his role as a kidnapper | 问问他为一家秘密绅士俱乐部 |
[08:26] | For a certain secret gentleman’s club. | 成为绑架犯的事情吧 |
[08:29] | I should know. I had him expelled. | 我最清楚不过 他因为我被除名了 |
[08:31] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[08:32] | All I did is bring that girl to a waiting pile of cash, | 我只是带她去看一堆待取的现金 |
[08:35] | Which I understand she gladly took before leaving town… | 她不是很开心的带钱走了吗 |
[08:38] | Without you. | 抛下了你 |
[08:41] | – Blair… this guy – What? dishonest? | -布莱尔 这个人 -怎么 不诚实吗 |
[08:45] | Bad news? | 非善类吗 |
[08:47] | He can’t be any worse than you. | 他不可能坏过你 |
[08:49] | I’m the one trying to help you. | 我才是想救你于水火的那个 |
[08:52] | Help me? Is that what you were doing at your little | 救我于水火吗 在我过的水深火热之时 |
[08:55] | Gentleman’s club while my life was going up in flames? | 你不是在那绅士俱乐部里风流快活吗 |
[08:58] | I’d rather take carter’s help. | 我宁愿接受卡特的帮助 |
[09:00] | We hear carter baizen’s dealt chuck another losing hand. | 听说卡特·拜曾又使恰克痛失所爱 |
[09:05] | But rest assured, upper east siders, | 但这只是中场休息 上东区的人们 |
[09:08] | Chuck always has a card up his sleeve. | 恰克总是留有一手的 |
[09:14] | Secretary of state simon van der bilt. | 国务卿西蒙·范德·比尔兹 |
[09:19] | Governor hamilton van der bilt. | 州长汉密尔顿·范德·比尔兹 |
[09:22] | Family history of distinguished public service. | 这个家族杰出的社会公益活动 |
[09:25] | And it all began with johannes van der bilt. | 都是由乔纳斯·范德·比尔兹开启的 |
[09:29] | He came to america 250 years ago. | 250年前 他来到了美国 |
[09:31] | Found coal in pennsylvania. | 在宾夕法尼亚发现了煤矿 |
[09:33] | You can understand why we’re proud to be | 现在你明白为什么每年我们都会无比荣耀地 |
[09:35] | Celebrating our family’s anniversary this weekend. | 在这个周末庆祝家族纪念日了吧 |
[09:38] | We started with almost nothing. | 我们是白手起家 |
[09:40] | Finally something I can relate to. | 终于有跟我沾边的东西了 |
[09:43] | And now all this. | 接着是所有这些 |
[09:45] | Or not. | 还是沾不上 |
[09:47] | Nathaniel, let’s show your friends | 内特尼尔 来给你的朋友们看看 |
[09:49] | The presidential medals of freedom. | 总统自由勋章吧 |
[09:51] | Finally! | 终于啊 |
[09:54] | So tell me, nathaniel, what are your plans next year? | 内特尼尔 跟我说说你明年的计划吧 |
[09:56] | Well, I’m waiting to hear back from colleges. | 我正在等待大学的回音 |
[09:59] | The only thing is, | 麻烦的是 |
[10:00] | When everything went down with my father, | 我父亲出事时 |
[10:02] | It was around the time applications were due. | 恰好是提交大学申请时 |
[10:04] | So I didn’t exactly knock the essays out of the park. | 所以我的论文可能写的不是太好 |
[10:06] | Another unfortunate by-product | 又是那起可叹的不幸事件 |
[10:09] | Of that regrettable situation, which, | 产生的副产品 |
[10:11] | I might add, you handled admirably. | 不过 你处理的很不错 |
[10:14] | Admirably? | 不错 |
[10:16] | I thought you were ashamed of me. | 我以为自己是你的耻辱 |
[10:18] | Oh, on the contrary. I’ve never been more proud. | 正相反 你是最令我骄傲的 |
[10:21] | You stood by your mother. | 你站在了你母亲的身边 |
[10:22] | You got your father to do what was right. | 你使你父亲做出了正确的选择 |
[10:24] | I used to worry that, um, | 我曾有过担心 |
[10:26] | You got her looks and his brains, | 怕你继承的是母亲的容貌 父亲的脑袋 |
[10:28] | But you proved me wrong on that. | 但通过那件事 你证明了我是错的 |
[10:30] | You’re a part of this legacy, too, nathaniel. | 你也是我们传承的一部分 内特尼尔 |
[10:34] | So… who’s up for some touch football? | 谁想玩触身式橄榄球 |
[10:40] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[10:46] | Do you know how exhausting it’s been being blair waldorf | 你知不知道做了18年的布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[10:50] | For the past 18 years | 该有多么劳心费神 |
[10:51] | – All the work, the planning? – you mean plotting? | -我得不断上进 不断筹谋 -你是说描绘未来吗 |
[10:53] | Yes, exactly. I’m glad it all blew up in my face. | 没错 我倒很开心自己得到了迎头一击 |
[10:57] | It was a wake-up call. | 简直就是醍醐灌顶 |
[10:59] | I was such an overachiever, | 我总是太过出色 |
[11:01] | I was headed for a quarterlife crisis at 18. | 以至于年仅18就遭遇了青年危机 |
[11:03] | Oh, b. you’ve had a couple of setbacks, | B 虽然你遇到了挫折 |
[11:05] | But there must still be a way to get into a great college, | 但要上好大学还是有办法的 |
[11:08] | And if anyone can do it, it’s you. | 如果说有人能做到的话 就只有你了 |
[11:09] | no,s.I’ve learned the hard way. | 不 S 我已经得到了深刻教训 |
[11:11] | I can’t control everything, plan everything. | 我不能掌控所有 计划一切 |
[11:14] | Now with carter’s help, I’m trying something different. | 有了卡特罩着我 我想尝试一些不同的东西 |
[11:18] | In fact, if I’m somewhere, and I can say, | 事实上 有时候我会说 |
[11:21] | “blair waldorf would never do that,” | “布莱尔·霍道夫绝对不会那样做” |
[11:24] | Guess what? | 但是呢 |
[11:26] | I’ll do it. | 现在我会做 |
[11:30] | B.? b., you have to pay for those. | 小布 你会付出代价的 |
[11:33] | So call security. | 那你叫警察吧 |
[11:45] | Hey. we have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[11:49] | Let me guess–carter baizen? | 我猜是有关卡特·拜曾吧 |
[11:51] | As usual, you’re a step behind. | 你一如既往的落后一步啊 |
[11:53] | – He’s encouraging the worst in her. – true. | -他正在教她学坏 -对的 |
[11:55] | Unfortunately, my p.i. | 不幸的是 我的私人侦探 |
[11:57] | Has yet to dig up an unpaid creditor or a | 仍在调查一个欠钱不还的或者 |
[11:59] | Jealous husband that would clear baizen out. | 一个嫉妒心强的丈夫没时间管拜曾的事情 |
[12:02] | Tell him you want to see him. | 告诉他你想见他 |
[12:03] | Why? what do you have? | 为什么 你搞到什么了 |
[12:06] | Just do it. | 按我说的做就是了 |
[12:15] | Did you and blair find anything you like at v.b.h.? | 你和布莱尔在VBH[名牌包店]里看中了什么吗 |
[12:17] | Well, blair certainly did. are you reorganizing? | 布莱尔找到了 你在重新计划么 |
[12:20] | Oh, no. just reminiscing. | 没有 只是在回首往昔 |
[12:24] | Why is bart’s name next to | 为什么巴特的名字在 |
[12:25] | trent reznor and the klauses? | 特伦特·雷诺和克劳斯家族中间 |
[12:29] | – Oh, my god. mom, what is that? – it’s | -天哪 妈妈 这是什么 -这是 |
[12:32] | no no. Please don’t answer. | 别 不要说了 |
[12:34] | it’s a long story between me and rufus. | 我和鲁弗斯要弄这个 说来话长 |
[12:36] | Wait. You’re not showing rufus that, are you? | 等等 你不是要给鲁弗斯看这个吧 |
[12:39] | Well, we agreed to be up-front with each other. | 我们说好要赤诚相见 |
[12:42] | Up-front? Okay, but, mom, | 赤诚 好的 但是妈妈 |
[12:44] | It’s gonna take him 20 minutes to get through the ’90s alone. | 90年代的名字就够他看20分钟了 |
[12:48] | I know. I know. | 我知道我知道 |
[12:49] | We got into this tiff because | 我们这么做是因为 |
[12:52] | He hadn’t told me he dated bex. | 他没告诉我他曾和贝克斯约会过 |
[12:54] | And then the next thing I know, I was saying yes to lists. | 我接下来就说要写这个名单 |
[12:57] | And how am I gonna back out now? | 我现在怎么能反悔呢 |
[13:00] | Besides, I’m not ashamed of my past… | 另外 我不以我的过去为耻 |
[13:04] | Most of it, anyway. | 至少不以大多数为耻 |
[13:07] | Do you think he’ll judge? | 你觉得他会戴有色眼镜看我吗 |
[13:09] | I think you should just sneak a peek at his little | 我觉得你在把你的黄纸名单给他之前 |
[13:11] | Black book before you drop the yellow pages on him. | 要先瞥一眼他的名单 |
[13:15] | – Just make sure your numbers are on par. – okay. | -免得你们俩名单长度过于悬殊 -好的 |
[13:20] | Slash? seriously? | 斯莱西 不是吧 |
[13:43] | What, there’s no penalty? | 没有罚点球吗 |
[13:45] | You want me to call that? | 你想我吹哨吗 |
[13:49] | I thought this was touch, not rugby. | 不是玩触身式橄榄球吗 怎么变英式玩法了 |
[13:51] | I forgot how the van der bilts like to play football. | 我忘了范德·比尔兹家族多么热爱橄榄球了 |
[13:53] | – B.s., man. do you quit? – no. no, no, no. play. | -伙计 你要离开吗 -不啊 继续 |
[14:08] | I remember my first time here. | 我还记得我第一次来这里 |
[14:12] | Intimidating. | 令人生畏 |
[14:15] | I’m maureen, tripp’s fiancee | 我是莫林 特里普的未婚妻 |
[14:17] | Vanessa. nice to meet you. | 瓦内莎 很高兴见到你 |
[14:19] | And “yes” on the intimidating front. | 我也觉得有点害怕 |
[14:21] | I feel like a republican at the kennedy compound. | 像一个共和党人到了肯尼迪的阵营 |
[14:23] | Oh, don’t fret. everyone loves you. | 别怕 大家都喜欢你 |
[14:25] | They’re probably already designing the campaign posters. | 他们说不定都设计了竞选海报 |
[14:28] | what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:30] | I assume you saw the hall o’ governors? | 你看到了那个老大吧 |
[14:32] | Politics is a van der bilt birthright. | 政治是范德·比尔兹家族与生俱来的权利 |
[14:35] | And with nate’s charm and your background… | 内特那么招人爱 你的背景又… |
[14:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:39] | Nate mentioned you’re kind of an activist | 内特说你在你的社团是一个激进分子 |
[14:40] | In your community– a documentary filmmaker? | 一个纪录片的创作者吗 |
[14:43] | Oh, yeah. well, I think you’ve been misinformed. | 我想你是弄错了 |
[14:45] | The only thing nate’s ever voted for is “american idol. | 内特只为过美国偶像投过票 |
[14:47] | ” tripp was the same way. | 特里普以前也是那样 |
[14:49] | He wanted to be an archaeologist in college, | 他在大学时想当一个考古学家 |
[14:51] | like indiana jones. | 像印第安纳琼斯那样 |
[14:54] | Now he’s law review at yale | 现在他在耶鲁学习法律 |
[14:56] | and about to clerk for the supreme court. | 准备去最高法院工作 |
[14:58] | Grandfather can be very persuasive. | 祖父很会劝说别人的 |
[15:18] | Welcome to the next 30 years. | 欢迎踏入未来30年 |
[15:32] | I’m surprised. | 大大出我意料之外啊 |
[15:35] | You waved the white flag so soon. | 你这么快就摇白旗投降了 |
[15:41] | Ah. goes down almost as easy as you did. | 和你一样容易下咽 |
[15:44] | So it was all just a game. | 你只是玩玩而已吧 |
[15:46] | Initially, yes. though I have to admit, blair surprised me. | 开始是的 但是我承认布莱尔让我吃惊 |
[15:50] | That girl certainly knows how to let loose. | 那个女孩知道怎么让我放松 |
[15:53] | Victory never tasted so sweet. | 胜利如此甜蜜 |
[15:55] | Speaking of which, do you mind if I take this? | 说到这里 你介意我拿走这个吗 |
[15:58] | Blair’s meeting me at a party, | 布莱尔在一个舞会上等我 |
[16:00] | And it’s not the kind of place she should be left alone. | 不是应该一个人独自等待的场合 |
[16:02] | Actually, I don’t think you’re gonna be making that. | 事实上 你赴不了约了 |
[16:04] | What’s this? good cop/bass cop? | 这算什么 你唱红脸 巴斯唱白脸吗 |
[16:09] | Blair needs to regroup, so you need to bid adieu. | 布莱尔要重新做人 所以你要离开一阵 |
[16:13] | Dubai again? | 又是迪拜 |
[16:16] | Nice try, but I’m having too much fun. | 好想法 但是我在这很爽 |
[16:19] | Nothing’s gonna get me to leave town. | 什么也不能让我离开 |
[16:23] | What about santorini? | 那圣托尼岛的事呢 |
[16:25] | Do you think blair will want to hear about that? | 你觉得布莱尔会知道那个吗 |
[16:27] | The greek guy–spiros? the greek police? | 希腊的那个斯皮罗士 那个希腊警察 |
[16:31] | All of their phone numbers from when they questioned me. | 我还有他们的电话号码 |
[16:34] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会那么做的 |
[16:37] | I would, but I won’t if you leave town now, alone. | 我会的 但是你现在一个人离开我就不会 |
[16:43] | There are a few things I could hold over your head from that trip. | 那次旅行我也有一些你的把柄 |
[16:50] | But consider us even. | 就算咱们扯平了吧 |
[16:52] | If the two of you think that getting rid of me is | 如果你们认为除去我 |
[16:54] | Gonna magically change back your friend, think again. | 可以让你们的朋友变回来 再考虑下吧 |
[16:57] | I’m just a symptom of the disease, not the cause. | 我只是她的病症 不是病源 |
[17:06] | What happened in santorini? | 圣托尼岛上发生了什么 |
[17:09] | Let’s find blair. I want to make sure she’s okay. | 找到布莱尔吧 看看她是不是还好 |
[17:16] | Spotted–b. taking one small step for new blair… | 报道 B朝着新的布莱尔迈出了一小步 |
[17:21] | One giant step towards a strange townhouse. | 向一幢奇怪的房子踏出了一大步 |
[17:30] | Enter at your own risk, b. | 进门之后 风险自担哦 B |
[17:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:40] | We’ve touched on the weather. | 我们闲聊了一会 |
[17:42] | I think we’ve made a clean sweat possible small talk? | 我们吃的很开心 先小谈一下好吗 |
[17:46] | I think we should just Get it over with before the kids come home. | 我们应该在孩子回来前搞定 |
[17:51] | I will, uh, go first. | 那我先来 |
[18:01] | Is it all right? | 还好吗 |
[18:03] | Yes, of course. um… | 当然 |
[18:04] | And… this is the whole thing? | 这就是全部吗 |
[18:07] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[18:11] | Okay. well, then, that’s just, uh… | 好的 那么 这个有点 |
[18:14] | Okay, I’ll just get mine. | 好的 我给你看我的 |
[18:38] | Oh, here I am. | 我在这里啊 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:43] | It’s just, well, I’m– I’m relieved… | 只是有点 我 我放心了 |
[18:47] | Please don’t take that the wrong way. oh, no. | 请不要理解错了 |
[18:49] | It’s just you’ve dated more people than I have, | 这只是你约会的人比我多 |
[18:51] | And I wasn’t sure that we’d be in the same ballpark. | 对于我们是否一个段数 我有点不太确定 |
[18:54] | Well, I’m glad that that is behind us. | 很高兴我们过了这件事情 |
[18:57] | me, too. I’ll get dessert. | 我也是 我去拿些甜点 |
[19:06] | What happened to you? | 你过得如何 |
[19:08] | It’s called, uh, getting to know the van der bilts. | 今天活动叫做 认识范德·比尔兹家族 |
[19:11] | Turned out to be less “gatsby” and more “fight club.” | 有点搏击俱乐部的感觉 还有盖茨比的味道 |
[19:14] | don’t worry. I’m okay. I’m fine. | 别担心 我很好 |
[19:16] | Well, you’d better recover by tomorrow. | 明天你最好没事了 |
[19:19] | Nate told his grandfather | 内特跟他爷爷说 |
[19:19] | we’d come to the reception at the country house. | 我们会去城郊房子参加招待会 |
[19:21] | Oh, reception at the country house. | 城郊的招待会啊 |
[19:23] | That’s very blazer and chinos. | 那要衣着光鲜啊 |
[19:25] | Do you want me to overnight you a rep tie from bluefly? | 你想我熬夜帮你弄个好领带吗 |
[19:27] | thanks, no. Could you get me something for my ankle? | 谢谢 不用了 你能帮我拿点去痛剂吗 |
[19:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[19:33] | So? spill it. | 那么 尽情诉苦吧 |
[19:36] | Spill what? | 说什么 |
[19:38] | Come on, the minute we dropped nate off, | 还装 我们一送走内特 |
[19:39] | you just– you clammed up, | 你就立马什么也不说了 |
[19:41] | And you got that look on your face. | 你那个苦瓜脸 |
[19:42] | What look? I don’t have a look. | 什么呀 我才没有 |
[19:43] | He’s right. you definitely have the look. | 他是对的 你看起来很郁闷 |
[19:45] | – Here. cold. – Fine | -冰敷 拿着 -你是对的 |
[19:47] | When I encouraged nate to reconnect with his family, | 当我鼓励内特重入大家庭的时候 |
[19:49] | I had no idea it came with such expectations. | 我绝对没有想到是这么回事 |
[19:52] | And it just sounds like nate’s grandfather lays out your life for you. | 好像内特的祖父为你安排好了生活 |
[19:55] | They’re the van der bilts, not the corleones. | 那是范德·比尔兹家族 又不是教父 |
[19:58] | This may sound silly. | 可能听起来很傻 |
[20:00] | It’s just I don’t want nate to get pushed in to the family sausage | 我只是不想内特被他家人摆布 |
[20:02] | Grinder and come out a clone of his cousin. | 最后变成他兄弟的克隆体一样 |
[20:04] | why don’t you just tell him that? | 你为什么不告诉他 |
[20:05] | Because he just got his grandfather back in his life, | 因为他刚刚迎回了他的祖父 |
[20:07] | And he seems really happy. | 看起来很开心 |
[20:08] | And the last thing I’d want to do is | 让他们再次分开 |
[20:10] | Say something that might keep them apart. | 是我最不愿做的事了 |
[20:11] | Nate’s a pretty understanding guy when | 内特不在球场上弄残人的时候 |
[20:12] | He’s not maiming people on the football field. | 还是很通情达理的 |
[20:14] | So if you’re worried, yeah, you should just tell him. | 如果你担心 你应该告诉他 |
[20:19] | What do you mean, she’s not here? | 什么叫她不在这里 |
[20:20] | She went to that party alone? | 她自己去舞会了吗 |
[20:22] | look, you have to tell us where she is. | 你必须告诉我们她在哪 |
[20:24] | I am sorry, but miss blair very specific | 对不起 但是布莱尔小姐特地说了 |
[20:25] | No tell mr. chuck. | 别告诉瑟琳娜和恰克 |
[20:27] | But if mr. chuck come, tell him mr. | 但如果恰克先生来 |
[20:29] | Carter is more attentive to a woman’s– enough. | -就告诉他卡特更讨女人喜欢 -够了 |
[20:32] | I’m not going to play where’s waldorf all night. | 我不想玩霍道夫整晚去哪了的游戏 |
[20:34] | – How much is it gonna cost? – how much? | -你要多少钱 -钱吗 |
[20:43] | dorota, dorota, please. | 多洛塔 求你了 |
[20:45] | – Can’t you see that blair has changed? – Yes. | -你不觉得布莱尔变了吗 -是的 |
[20:47] | It is old miss blair then new miss blair, | 先有老布莱尔才有新的 |
[20:49] | like it was old miss serena, | 就像先有前瑟琳娜 |
[20:50] | Now new miss serena. | 现在有新瑟琳娜 |
[20:51] | Very hard to keep track. okay. okay. | -想跟上真是不容易 -好的好的 |
[20:53] | Blair is at a party right now alone with some very bad people. | 布莱尔和一些很坏的人在一个舞会 |
[20:57] | We just want to help her. | 我们只是想帮她 |
[20:58] | Please. | 求你好吗 |
[21:02] | I know grandfather’s pretty strong-willed, | 我知道祖父很强势 |
[21:05] | But if you’re worried I’m gonna be pushed into anything, don’t be. | 但你也不用担心我会被强迫做什么 |
[21:08] | Because I am really happy that you’ve reconnected with your family. | 因为我很高兴你回到了大家庭 只是 |
[21:13] | hey, hey, hey. nothing’s gonna change. | 什么都不会改变的 |
[21:23] | Hold on just one second. hey, tripp. what’s going on? | 等等 嘿 特里普 怎么了 |
[21:27] | Wait. where, in the city? | 等等 哪里 城里面吗 |
[21:31] | I’d love to, but I’m on a date right now. | 我很想去 但是我现在有约在身 |
[21:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:36] | All right, just tell grandfather I said I’m sorry. | 好吧 告诉爷爷我很抱歉 |
[21:39] | All right, thanks, man. bye. | 好 谢啦 哥们 再见 |
[21:42] | You should go meet them. | 你应该去见他们 |
[21:45] | But we’re eating pierogies. | 但我们正在吃波兰曲奇呢 |
[21:47] | We’ll do the real thing this summer | 我们可以夏天去华沙 |
[21:49] | in warsaw and moscow and budapest. | 莫斯科或者布达佩斯再吃 |
[21:51] | Summer pierogie tour ’09. | 09夏日肉馅饼之旅 |
[21:54] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:04] | Don’t forget we have the party tomorrow. | 别忘了明天有派对 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:11] | Have fun. | 玩开心点 |
[22:28] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:30] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:30] | Looks like polanski’s in town. | 看来波兰斯基在城里 |
[22:34] | – Please don’t do this. – Blair. | -求你了 别这样 -布莱尔 |
[22:38] | Chuck? what are you doing here? | 恰克 你来这儿干嘛 |
[22:41] | Miss Waldorf, as I was saying, | 霍道夫小姐 我说过了 |
[22:43] | I met with you as a favor to your headmistress. | 我答应了你的校长来见你 |
[22:46] | But Sarah Lawrence cannot accept someone who has hazed a teacher. | 但萨拉·劳伦斯不会录取侮辱过老师的人 |
[22:50] | But, Dean Wheeler, that was a 1-time mistake, | 维勒院长 那只是一次错误 |
[22:52] | – an aberration. – Dean Wheeler? | -我一时糊涂 -维勒院长 |
[22:54] | Looks like we may have made an error. | 看来我们搞错了 |
[22:55] | Colleges stopped accepting applications months ago. | 大学几个月前就停止接受申请了 |
[22:58] | Please? I don’t have any other options. | 求求您 我没有别的选择了 |
[23:01] | I’m sorry, but you have my answer. | 很抱歉 但是我已经告诉你结果了 |
[23:13] | B. b., why didn’t you tell us? | B 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[23:17] | What, That I was coming to debase myself by | 告诉什么 说我自降身价 |
[23:19] | Begging to be accepted at sarah lawrence? | 求萨拉·劳伦斯录取我吗 |
[23:22] | Gee, you’re right. why didn’t I update my facebook page? | 天啊 你说的对 我干嘛不写在博客上 |
[23:25] | It’s nice to know the old blair is still in there somewhere. | 知道以前的布莱尔还在真高兴 |
[23:27] | I knew you wouldn’t give up. | 我知道你不会放弃的 |
[23:28] | You’re wrong. I just did. don’t follow me! | 你错了 我放弃了 别跟着我了 |
[23:32] | Poor b. Couldn’t spin this one in her favor. | 可怜的布莱尔 就是打不开这个结 |
[23:34] | Gee, you’re right. why didn’t I update my facebook page? | 天啊 你说的对 我干嘛不写在博客上 |
[23:52] | Why are we crashing Nate’s family reunion? | 我们为什么要闯进内特的家庭聚会 |
[23:54] | And why would Blair be here? | 布莱尔又怎么会在这里 |
[23:55] | Well, Dorota tipped me off. She’s coming. | 多洛塔告诉我的 她来了 |
[23:57] | Maybe she’s ready to relaunch herself into blue blood society. | 也许她准备好重返上流社会了 |
[24:02] | Blair! | 布莱尔 |
[24:04] | – Hey, you–you look great. – I feel great. | -你气色不错 -我感觉很棒 |
[24:07] | – Why? – Because I realized that while we can’t | -为什么 -因为我认识到 |
[24:10] | tear out a single page of our life, | 虽然不能在一棵树上吊死 |
[24:12] | We can throw the whole book in the fire. | 也可以放弃整片森林 |
[24:16] | George Sand. She understands me. | 乔治·桑德 她理解我 |
[24:18] | And what better place to go up in smoke than in | 还有什么地方比纽约上层社会 |
[24:21] | – Front of the cre of new york society? – Blair Waldorf. | -更适合重振旗鼓的 -布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[24:25] | How are you, dear? | 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[24:27] | I heard you’ve rejected the colony club. | 我听说你已经拒绝加入侨民俱乐部了 |
[24:29] | Too stuffy for my taste, as well. | 太有我的风格了 |
[24:31] | That’s because your tastes include sleeping | 那是因为你的风格包括 |
[24:34] | With your driver and popping prescription meds. | 和你的司机上床还有嗑药 |
[24:38] | Okay, not good. | 这样不好 |
[24:39] | Not good–like Dan having sex with Rachel Carr in | 不好 像丹和蕾切尔·卡尔 |
[24:42] | The costume closet during the school play, not good? | 趁演出时在更衣室里做爱那样不好吗 |
[24:45] | By the end of tonight, | 今晚一过 |
[24:47] | The old blair waldorf will be dead | 以前的布莱尔·霍道夫就死了 |
[24:48] | And buried with no chance of resurrection. | 不可能复活了 |
[24:50] | Hey, you, garn with the bubble butt. | 等下 大屁股的服务生 |
[24:55] | Oh, wow. that was… | 这真有点 |
[24:57] | Yeah. Go find Dan. | 是啊 去找丹 |
[25:00] | I’ll make sure this social eulogy doesn’t get out of hand. | 我要确保这场社交颂歌不失控 |
[25:03] | Thanks, Chuck. | 谢了 恰克 |
[25:10] | Security check? I can’t even put my lipstick in here. | 安检 我连口红都不能带 |
[25:12] | What could I possibly be trying to sneak in? | 怎么可能偷偷溜进去 |
[25:14] | I don’t know. liberal agenda? | 我不知道 自由议事会 |
[25:16] | Universal health care? education reform? | 全民保健 教育改革 |
[25:19] | Increase in the estate tax? | 房地产增税 |
[25:25] | I see you got my delivery. | 我看到你接受了我的礼物 |
[25:28] | ah, yes, I did. thank you. it fits perfectly. | 是啊 谢谢 很合身 |
[25:30] | Of course it does. glad you could join us again, daniel. | 当然合身了 很高兴你回来了 丹尼尔 |
[25:33] | – I hope we weren’t too hard on you yesterday. – oh, no, no. | -希望我们昨天没有太难为你 -不 没有 |
[25:36] | I’ve always wanted a football | 我一直想在踢球时受伤 |
[25:37] | injury to impress the ladies with. | 来给女士们留下深刻印象 |
[25:38] | Touch football injury? | 苦肉计 |
[25:40] | Would you two mind if I borrowed him for a while? | 如果我要占用他一会儿你们两介意吗 |
[25:42] | No, you two go and talk and we’ll, um, catch up with you later. | 不 你们去聊吧 我们 等会再找你们 |
[25:47] | – Drink? – drinks. | -要喝什么 -什么都喝 |
[25:50] | You think the humphreys have a crest? | 你觉得汉弗瑞家族有族徽么 |
[25:52] | Maybe something jenny could stitch on to one of my cardigans? | 说不定珍妮能在我的羊毛衫上缝一个 |
[25:56] | And, uh, don’t forget the egg rolls. | 别忘了蛋卷 |
[25:57] | Very important. | 很重要 |
[25:59] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:00] | Lil? | 莉莉 |
[26:03] | Do you have, uh, cash for tip? | 你有付小费的钱吗 |
[26:17] | Rufus, do you need something? | 鲁弗斯 你想要什么 |
[26:22] | How about the truth? | 要事实怎么样 |
[26:25] | Vanessa. | 瓦内萨 |
[26:29] | Tripp. you look like you’re having fun. | 特里普 看来你玩的很开心啊 |
[26:32] | Top-shelf all the way. | 我一直这么自得其乐 |
[26:36] | So you excited for Nate’s big adventure this summer? | 你很期待内特今年夏天的大冒险吧 |
[26:38] | He told you about our backpacking trip? | 他告诉你我们的背包旅行了 |
[26:40] | I was talking about the internship at the mayor’s office. | 我说的是在市长办公室的实习 |
[26:43] | It’s why william wanted nate to meet him last night. | 昨晚威廉就是因为这个找内特的 |
[26:46] | You didn’t know. | 你还不知道啊 |
[26:50] | There must be a misunderstanding. | 一定有什么误会 |
[26:52] | Nate and I are traveling this summer. | 内特和我打算暑假去旅行 |
[26:56] | I-i guess there must be. | 我想一定是搞错了 |
[27:12] | Anything you want to say to me? | 你有没有事情要和我说 |
[27:18] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[27:19] | Tripp. | 特里普 |
[27:21] | Now here’s the part where you tell me that you told | 你是不是应该告诉我 |
[27:24] | Your grandfather you already made plans for the summer. | 你和你爷爷说了你暑假有别的安排了 |
[27:26] | – Look, I haven’t made any decisions yet. – No, you haven’t. | -我还没决定 -你是没决定 |
[27:31] | – Your grandfather made this decision for you. -It’s not like that. | -你爷爷已经替你做决定了 -不是这样的 |
[27:34] | Then tell me what it’s like, Because two days ago | 那你说是怎样的 |
[27:35] | you were so excited | 两天前你还很期待 |
[27:36] | to get away from everything, just the two of us. | 能逃离一切 只有我们俩独处 |
[27:38] | I know, and I still am, okay? | 我知道 我现在也很期待 好吗 |
[27:42] | But it is an amazing opportunity. | 但是这个机会很难得 |
[27:45] | For what? to turn into Tripp? | 为了什么 变成特里普那样的人 |
[27:47] | Is that who you wanna be in five years? | 你五年后想成为那样的人吗 |
[27:49] | I don’t know who I want to become in the next five years. | 我不知道我五年后想成为怎样的人 |
[27:51] | That’s the point. | 这才是关键 |
[27:53] | If this is something I honestly thought you wanted, | 如果我真觉得这是你想要的 |
[27:55] | I’d be happy for you. | 我会为你高兴 |
[27:56] | But can you really tell me | 但你能认真的告诉我 |
[27:58] | this isn’t about what william wants you to do? | 这不是威廉要你去做的吗 |
[27:59] | As opposed to what you want me to do? | 这不是你要我做的吧 |
[28:03] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[28:04] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[28:06] | My grandfather believes in me. | 我爷爷很信任我 |
[28:17] | – Oh, Blair. – What are we talking about? | -布莱尔 -你们在聊什么 |
[28:20] | It’s good to see you, Blair. is your mother here? | 看到你真高兴 布莱尔 你妈妈来了吗 |
[28:22] | No. It’s a shame, though. | 没有 真遗憾 |
[28:23] | She should be here to see this. | 她应该来见识下的 |
[28:25] | Oh, you must have her call me. | 你一定要叫她给我打电话 |
[28:26] | Gerald and I just got engaged, | 我和吉罗德订婚了 |
[28:28] | And I need an Eleanor Waldorf | 我需要一件埃莉诺·霍道夫 |
[28:29] | – design for the big day. – aw. sure. | -设计的衣服在婚礼时穿 -当然了 |
[28:31] | Though, I think she discontinued her | 不过 她中断了她那 |
[28:33] | “third-trip-down-the-aisle- only-took-the-plunge- for-money” line. | 三次结婚 只为赚钱的好戏 |
[28:35] | oh, blair. I think you’ve had too much to drink. | 我觉得你喝多了 |
[28:38] | Oh, you would know. three d.u.i.s now, is it? | 你当然知道了 三次酒后驾驶记录了吧 |
[28:42] | Now that I blame you. | 这可要怪你了 |
[28:43] | Her way to escape the whispers that you | 这就是她避开风言风语的办法 |
[28:45] | Made your money in adult entertainment web sites. | 听说你把钱都花在成人娱乐网站上 |
[28:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:51] | Big fan of your sites. | 我是你网站的头号粉丝 |
[28:57] | You about done? | 你满意了 |
[28:59] | No. | 没有 |
[29:00] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么啊 |
[29:01] | Trying to destroy the old you, burn every bridge? | 把自己毁了 一点余地不留 |
[29:04] | It won’t help. believe me. I’ve tried. | 没用的 相信我 我试过了 |
[29:06] | Well, maybe I should head up to the roof, | 也许我应该爬上屋顶 |
[29:08] | Make it a little more dramatic. | 这样更有戏剧效果 |
[29:09] | This isn’t you. | 这不是真正的你 |
[29:11] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:12] | I know you better than I know myself. | 因为我了解你甚于了解我自己 |
[29:14] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[29:16] | You can see right through me… | 你能看透我 |
[29:19] | Can’t you, Chuck? | 是不是 恰克 |
[29:22] | Right to my core. | 看透我的内心 |
[29:27] | Do you remember the first time you saw the real me? | 还记得你第一次见到真正的我吗 |
[29:30] | The Blair that danced for you that night at victrola? | 那晚在维克多夜店为你跳舞的布莱尔 |
[29:36] | The Blair with none of the hang-ups, | 那个没有忧愁 |
[29:38] | None of the frustrations– that’s the blair right here. | 没有挫败感的布莱尔 她现在就在这 |
[29:47] | Take me now. | 要了我吧 |
[29:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:53] | To prove that nothing matters. | 为了证明一切都不重要 |
[29:56] | No. | 不 |
[30:01] | This isn’t you. | 这不是真正的你 |
[30:04] | It’s not the Blair I want. | 不是我想要的布莱尔 |
[30:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:12] | And I never will be again. | 我永远都不是那个我了 |
[30:14] | The danger with calling someone’s bluff | 迫使别人交心的危险在于 |
[30:16] | is that even if you win… | 即使你成功 |
[30:18] | Good-bye, chuck. | 再见了 恰克 |
[30:19] | You risk them walking away from the table for good. | 你也可能永远得不到你想要的 |
[30:23] | And who wants to play with themselves? | 谁又想玩弄自己呢 |
[30:42] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[30:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:49] | Well, here. | 来 |
[30:50] | Take that. | 披上吧 |
[30:58] | Do you remember the first time you brought me here? | 还记得你第一次带我来这里吗 |
[31:02] | When we first started dating? | 那时我们刚开始约会 |
[31:04] | – We were, like– – 12 or 13. | -我们大概 -12或13岁 |
[31:12] | We used to talk about our future. | 我们曾经共同畅想未来 |
[31:15] | How perfect everything would be. | 所有事情都是如此完美 |
[31:17] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:24] | What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[31:29] | When did…. | 何时起 |
[31:30] | Everything get so screwed up? | 一切都变得这么糟糕透顶了 |
[31:34] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to be. | 不该是这样的 |
[31:37] | I don’t know who I am anymore, what I’m supposed to do. | 我迷失了自我 迷失了方向 |
[31:44] | I feel so… | 感觉如此 |
[31:46] | Lost. | 迷惘 |
[32:02] | Do you remember when you used to make us | 还记得你让我一遍遍的 |
[32:04] | Watch your favorite movies over and over again? | 陪你看你最爱的电影吗 |
[32:08] | Like “tiffany’s” and “holiday”? | 比如”蒂凡尼的早餐”和”罗马假日” |
[32:13] | It used to drive me nuts. | 都快把我逼疯了 |
[32:16] | Is this a pep talk? | 你这是在鼓励我吗 |
[32:18] | Well,I finally asked you | 终于我忍不住问你 |
[32:20] | Why you liked watching movies you’ve already seen, | 为什么总爱看已经看过的电影 |
[32:23] | And you remember what you said? | 还记得你怎么说的吗 |
[32:26] | I like knowing how things are gonna turn out. | 我喜欢对事情的结果了如指掌 |
[32:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[32:34] | You know, growing up, | 一边成长 |
[32:36] | I never knew who I was supposed to be… | 一边却对未来一无所知 |
[32:39] | So I’d spend all my time | 所以我过去一直 |
[32:41] | Apologizing for the privilege and the wealth | 为自己的权势和财富 |
[32:46] | And the opportunities I felt | 以及那些我觉得本应属于 |
[32:49] | Other people deserved more than I did. | 比我更值得的人的机会而羞愧 |
[32:54] | And you know what I’m finally learning? | 知道我最后明白了什么吗 |
[32:57] | You can’t fight against who you are. | 你无法抗拒你的身份 |
[33:01] | And you are Blair Waldorf. | 你就是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[33:04] | What happened to the Nate Archibald who | 以前那个只想着疯玩”光环”的 |
[33:07] | Just wanted to get high and play “halo”? | 内特·阿齐布尔德哪去了 |
[33:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:17] | Well, I better, um, I better head inside. | 好了 我该 我该进去了 |
[33:26] | Nate. | 内特 |
[33:33] | Don’t forget your jacket. | 别忘了你的外套 |
[33:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:57] | Serena, hey. How are– Whoa. Whoa. What was that for? | 瑟琳娜 你好吗 天啊 这是为什么 |
[34:01] | I don’t know, Newland Archer. Try to rack your brain a little. | 不知道 新版陈世美 自己动脑筋想想吧 |
[34:06] | Blair told you about me and Rachel. | 布莱尔跟你说我和雷切尔的事了 |
[34:07] | And the costume closet, yes. | 在服装间里 真棒啊 |
[34:08] | Well, you and I were broken up. | 我们俩当时分手了 |
[34:10] | Oh, so that makes it okay to have sex with a teacher? | 那你和老师乱搞就说得过去了吗 |
[34:12] | She wasn’t my teacher. | 她不是我老师 |
[34:14] | No, she was mine, | 但她是我老师 |
[34:14] | And you slept with her at school, during a play, | 而你和她学校就乱搞 就在演出当时 |
[34:17] | With me probably 20 feet away. | 离我就20尺远 |
[34:19] | Okay, right. Yeah. | 好吧 没错 |
[34:20] | Yeah, when you put it like that… mm. | 如果你要那么说的话 |
[34:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:27] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[34:29] | I don’t know. I am mad, but that was invigorating. | 不知道 我很气 但那感觉挺爽的 |
[34:33] | Well, that’s good. | 是吗 很好 |
[34:34] | It’s good to know that you enjoy hitting people. | 原来你很享受人身攻击的快感嘛 |
[34:36] | Oh, and look. That’s wonderful. | 看 太棒了 |
[34:38] | I’ll be sure to check that out | 我待会儿一定去 |
[34:39] | On bitchslappedagain.com later. | 泼妇发飙.com上看看 |
[34:42] | Let’s go get you ice. | 走 去给你降降火 |
[34:44] | This looks great. And you remembered the egg rolls. | 太好吃了 你还记得鸡蛋卷 |
[34:47] | Make sure I only eat a few. | 你得看好了 我只能吃一点 |
[34:49] | I’m gonna feel guilty. | 我会觉得充满罪恶的 |
[34:52] | Not likely. | 不见得 |
[34:56] | Okay. Enough. What’s going on with you? | 够了 你是怎么回事 |
[35:11] | I’m sorry. I was going to tell you. | 对不起 本打算告诉你的 |
[35:13] | Let’s just pretend like this never happened. | 干脆就当什么都没发生吧 |
[35:14] | That’s obviously what you wanted. | 这显然就是你的目的 |
[35:15] | – That’s not fair. – No kidding, | -这不公平 -是吗 |
[35:17] | Which is why I didn’t show you some | 我给你看的可不是 |
[35:18] | Condensed version of my list. | 什么浓缩版名单 |
[35:19] | Your list was a dozen people. | 你名单上就12个人 |
[35:21] | How much more condensed could it have been? | 还能浓缩成什么样子 |
[35:22] | 13, and I’m not embarrassed about my past. | 13个 而且我从不为我的过去羞愧 |
[35:25] | No, you’re just embarrassed about mine. | 对 你只会为我的过去而羞愧 |
[35:27] | When you saw the condensed version, | 当你看到我的浓缩版时 |
[35:29] | You told me you were relieved. | 你说你如释重负 |
[35:32] | So… I think we found out everything | 所以 我觉得我们只是发现了 |
[35:36] | We needed to know about each other. | 需要彼此了解的事情 |
[35:49] | Hey. I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[35:53] | About before, what I forgot to tell you is… | 我有句话忘了告诉你 |
[35:58] | I believe in you, too, just… a different you. | 我也信任你 只是 你的其他可能性 |
[36:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? | 女士们先生们 大家请注意 |
[36:07] | As we celebrate our family’s past this weekend, | 在纪念我们家族的辉煌历史之时 |
[36:11] | We also look to its future. | 我们也在展望未来 |
[36:13] | Our grandson, Nathaniel, | 我的外孙 内特尼尔 |
[36:15] | Is graduating from st. Jude’s this year, | 今年就从康士坦次高中毕业了 |
[36:17] | And, I’m proud to announce, | 我很骄傲的宣布 |
[36:19] | Has been offered an internship in the mayor’s office. | 他已获得了市长办公室的实习工作 |
[36:26] | – Nathaniel? – I’m sorry. | -内特尼尔 -对不起 |
[36:36] | Well, our family has many traditions. | 我们家族有许多优良传统 |
[36:38] | Some, like touch football, | 其中某些 如触身式橄榄球 |
[36:40] | Come at a steeper price than others. | 惊险程度要远远高于其它 |
[36:45] | But what they all have in common | 但它们的共同点就是 |
[36:47] | Is commitment to bringing out the best in yourself | 能让你做最好的自己 |
[36:51] | Your potential, even if you’re not sure what that is. | 充分发挥出 你自己都不清楚的潜能 |
[36:56] | I hope to find out… | 我希望今年夏天 |
[36:58] | This summer in the mayor’s office. | 能在市长办公室的工作中发现我的潜能 |
[37:00] | Yes. That’s what I wanted to hear. | 对嘛 这才是我想听的话 |
[37:06] | How about that? | 他不错吧 |
[37:07] | Call your travel agent, kiddies. | 去找旅行社吧 孩子们 |
[37:09] | Looks like Nate Archibald traded in a | 看起来内特·阿齐布尔德用 |
[37:11] | Summer of love for a one way tickets of legacy. | 一场夏日之恋 换来了通往政坛的敲门砖 |
[37:22] | Hey. You left early. What happened with Blair? | 你提早走了 和布莱尔怎么样了 |
[37:32] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[37:37] | Okay. Fine. Have fun drinking by yourself. | 好吧 祝你自斟自饮愉快 |
[37:39] | I’m losing her. | 我失去她了 |
[37:42] | Well, then fight for her. She did for you. | 那就为她而斗争 她也曾为你努力过 |
[37:44] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[37:46] | I failed. | 但失败了 |
[37:48] | Well, then try again. | 那就再来一次 |
[37:50] | She’s scared, Chuck. | 她很害怕 恰克 |
[37:51] | Her plan hasn’t worked out for her, | 事情完全出乎她的预计 |
[37:53] | And she doesn’t know what’s gonna happen next. | 她完全不知道接下来会怎么样 |
[38:03] | If you want to be back in her life, make her feel safe. | 如果你想回到她身边 就给她点安全感 |
[38:09] | You know what to say. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[38:19] | I can’t believe you guys broke up. | 真不敢相信你们分手了 |
[38:21] | We didn’t exactly break up. Or maybe we did. I don’t know. | 其实不算分手 又或者算吧 我也不知道 |
[38:24] | I just left. It was bad, whatever it was. | 我走了 无论怎样 感觉很糟 |
[38:27] | Welcome to the world of upper east side grandparents. | 欢迎来到上东区祖父母的世界 |
[38:29] | I’ve gone up against them myself, | 我经历过与他们的战斗 |
[38:30] | And they’re a lot tougher than they look. | 他们远比看上去要难对付 |
[38:33] | So what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[38:36] | Well… just give him some space. | 给他点空间吧 |
[38:39] | I mean, he needs time to work through everything. | 我是说 他需要时间来处理这些 |
[38:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:43] | Yeah, space is key. | 对 空间很重要 |
[38:47] | I mean, you guys belong together. | 你们还是彼此拥有的 |
[38:50] | God, I’m hungry. | 天啊 我饿了 |
[38:51] | Why do rich people insist on tiny food? | 为什么有钱人吃的食物都那么少 |
[38:53] | Well, that’s how they stay rich. They only buy small food. | 那样才能有钱嘛 只买小块的食物 |
[38:58] | Okay, music. | 来点音乐 |
[39:01] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[39:03] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[39:12] | I thought you’d left. | 我以为你走了 |
[39:15] | I did. | 没错 |
[39:17] | Well, why don’t you try it again? | 那你还回来干吗 |
[39:18] | Maybe this time it will take. | 还想跟我吵一架吗 |
[39:22] | I made a new list. | 我列了个新单子 |
[39:27] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那种 |
[39:33] | Murphy’s 2-for-1 Fridays? | 墨菲餐馆周五买一送一 |
[39:37] | Romance novels, sonoma cabernets, | 爱情小说 索纳玛红酒 |
[39:41] | Christmas tree ornaments… | 圣诞树饰品 |
[39:42] | That’s the only list I need to know– | 这是我唯一需要了解的单子… |
[39:45] | Things that you make you happy or sad or crazy. | 让你高兴 悲伤或抓狂的东西 |
[39:50] | Although that last one would be kind of hard to condense. | 最后一项太多了 有点难以取舍 |
[39:55] | Just know that I’m–I’m sorry. | 只想跟你说 对不起 |
[39:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:59] | This whole thing was my fault. | 一切都是我的错 |
[40:01] | I’m the one that wanted to open the door to the past. | 是我想要打开往事之门 一探究竟 |
[40:04] | Well, consider it closed. | 那就关上吧 |
[40:06] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[40:10] | I mean, I know you were married for 18 years, | 我知道你已经结婚18年了 |
[40:13] | But you were the lead singer | 但之前你是一支 |
[40:14] | Of a not entirely unpopular band, | 小有名气的乐队的主唱 |
[40:17] | And I remember beautiful girls | 我记得很多漂亮姑娘 |
[40:18] | Throwing themselves at you every night. | 每晚都对你投怀送抱 |
[40:21] | That’s true… | 那倒没错 |
[40:23] | But the majority of that time, I was pining for… | 但当时大部分时间 我的心思都在 |
[40:26] | A certain blonde photojournalist. | 某位金发摄影记者身上 |
[40:33] | Springtime–a season for rebirth and new beginnings. | 春季 万物复苏 万象更新的季节 |
[40:38] | For some, it’s a chance to turn over a new leaf… | 对某些人来说 这是重新开始的好机会 |
[40:42] | I told doorman no visitors. | 我嘱咐门卫访客禁入了 |
[40:45] | Mr. Chuck… | 恰克先生 |
[40:47] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[40:49] | I just need a moment of her time. | 我只要见她一小会儿 |
[40:51] | Miss Blair asleep. | 布莱尔小姐睡了 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:56] | Can you tell her that I stopped by and | 你能否告诉她 我特意来访 |
[40:58] | That I have something I need to tell her? | 有事情要跟她说 |
[41:01] | I will, in morning. | 我早上告诉她 |
[41:28] | Thank you for making sure I got home okay. | 谢谢你送我安全到家 |
[41:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:32] | I just want to make sure you’re fine, which you are, so… | 我只想确认你没事 你很好 所以 |
[41:37] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[41:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:43] | For others, it’s the surprise of seeing something bloom. | 对有些人 柳暗花明让他们倍感惊异 |
[41:48] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[41:58] | But for yours truly, | 但是可别忘了 |
[42:00] | It’s a reminder that on the upper east side, | 在上东区有如此惯例 |
[42:04] | Everything old can be new again. | 风水轮流转 故人终复还 |