时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿 |
[00:02] | Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 名流们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Take me now. | 现在就要了我吧 |
[00:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:08] | To prove that nothing matters. | 证明我一点都不在乎 |
[00:10] | That’s not the blair i want. | 这不是我想要的布莱尔 |
[00:11] | What are you doing with this insect? | 你跟这害虫有什么瓜葛 |
[00:13] | Having the time of my life, thank you. | 谢谢你 我们在享受生活啊 |
[00:15] | Serena is in “women’s wearar daily.” | 瑟琳娜和波比·丽芙顿上了 |
[00:17] | with poppy lifton. | 《最佳女士着装日志》 |
[00:19] | Remember when we were savannah and svetlana. | 记得我们假扮萨凡纳跟斯维特拉娜吗 |
[00:22] | I totally forgot about savannah and svetlana. | 我完全忘记了萨凡纳和斯维特拉娜 |
[00:25] | Andrew got caught in a riptide. | 安德鲁陷入激流 被卷入海中了 |
[00:27] | Yeah, if we had known, we wouldn’t have even bothered you. | 嗯 如果我们知道的话就不会来麻烦你了 |
[00:29] | Is it over? | 事情结束了吗 |
[00:30] | We’ve already lost one son. | 我们已经失去了一个孩子 |
[00:31] | we weren’t losing another. | 我们不会重蹈覆辙的 |
[00:33] | So you excited for nate’s big adventure this summer? | 你为内特的大冒险而感到兴奋吗 |
[00:35] | He told you about our backpacking trip? | 他跟你说了我们的背包旅行吗 |
[00:37] | i was talking about the internship at the mayor’s office. | 当时我在市长办公室讨论那个实习 |
[00:39] | -i should go. -Wait. stay. | -我要走了 -等等 留下来 |
[01:00] | Mornings are simply more fun on the upper east side. | 上东区的清晨总是更加有趣 |
[01:03] | Our favorite things to wake up to | 我们最喜欢的事情就是醒来一看 |
[01:05] | the sun in the sky, | 太阳高挂半空 |
[01:06] | The nikkei on the rise | 股票势头正旺 |
[01:08] | And a wake-up call from your latest lover | 新欢打来叫醒电话 |
[01:10] | Or your best friend. | 或者是好朋友打来的 |
[01:12] | Again, serena? | 瑟琳娜 又是你吗 |
[01:13] | Good. you’re up. | 很好 你起床了 |
[01:14] | Yes, i’m up, just like i was up yesterday | 是的 就像我昨天起床了 |
[01:16] | And the morning before that. | 和前天也起床了一样 |
[01:18] | Well, after the whole carter/chuck thing, | 当这个卡特恰克门事件结束后 |
[01:20] | You can’t blame me for wanting to check in on you. | 也难怪我想跟你求证一下 |
[01:23] | And as much as i appreciate the concern, s., | 虽然我很感谢你的关心 S |
[01:25] | My downward spiral is on the upturn. | 我快堕落的灵魂已经在升华 |
[01:27] | I’m at home in my p.j.s, eating french toast | 我在家穿着睡衣和多洛塔 |
[01:29] | With dorota. | 吃法国吐司 |
[01:32] | Come on! what was that? | -小心点 -那个声音是什么 |
[01:35] | -Get off the phone! -dorota has a cold. | -过马路别打电话 -多洛塔感冒了 |
[01:38] | Dorota, i told you not to use | 多洛塔 我告诉过你不要 |
[01:40] | your handkerchief in the table | 在餐桌上使用纸巾 |
[01:42] | It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[01:43] | Oh, it sounded like a car horn. it must have been on my end. | 听起来像车喇叭 可能是我身后传来的吧 |
[01:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[01:48] | I’m on 73rd and madison, | 我在73街和麦迪逊大街路口 |
[01:50] | headed to via quadronno | 去意大利餐厅 |
[01:51] | To get some pastries for our new-family breakfast. | 为我的新家人们拿些馅饼做早餐 |
[01:53] | Well, uh, if i wasn’t so full on french toast, | 额 如果不是吃吐司太饱了 |
[01:56] | I would ask you to bring me one. see you at school. | 我也会让你帮我带一份的 学校见了 |
[01:59] | And tell dorota to feel better. | 把我的祝福转给多洛塔 |
[02:07] | I have here in my hands my first fan letter. | 我手上 是我的第一封粉丝信 |
[02:11] | What, did you write it yourself? | 你自己写的吧 |
[02:12] | No. no. “the new yorker” forwarded it to me. | 没有 《纽约客》转发给我的 |
[02:14] | Some kid read my story. he loved it. | 某个孩子读了我的故事 很感兴趣 |
[02:16] | Sent me his own story. i mean, he wants my opinion. | 于是给了我他自己的故事 想要我一些意见 |
[02:18] | But i figured it’d be good practice for yale | 而我觉得这是为去耶鲁的很好的预习 |
[02:20] | Since they make you do a crit with your classmates. | 因为他们会让你和你的同学互相评论 |
[02:22] | Oh, a fan that gives homework. lovely. | 一个能让你做功课的粉丝 很好很强大 |
[02:24] | Mm. what’s this? | 嗯 这是什么 |
[02:25] | it’s my entry packet from yale that come to. | 是耶鲁的录取包裹 |
[02:27] | There’s just a couple of forms for you to fill out, | 还有一些你要填的表格 |
[02:29] | And then we’re done. | 然后我们就搞定了 |
[02:30] | Look at us. everything’s working out. | 看看我们 好事连连 |
[02:32] | You’re in yale and jenny might actually make it to 16. | 你去了耶鲁 珍妮马上也快16了 |
[02:36] | That was a little touch-and-go there for a while. | 有段时间形势真是危机呢 |
[02:37] | Yes, but i still have 24 hours to mess up, so… | 是的 但是我还有24个小时闹腾 所以 |
[02:40] | Uh, dad, i don’t smell coffee. | 爸爸 我没闻到咖啡味 |
[02:43] | Yeah, and the waffle iron is cold. | 早餐饼干也还没做 |
[02:44] | Oh, yeah. lily’s doing breakfast today. | 是的 莉莉今天做早餐 |
[02:46] | She wants to talk to us. ominous. | -她想跟我们谈谈 -我有不详的预感 |
[02:48] | Or delicious. | 我有美味的预感 |
[02:49] | I mean, do you know how many types of jam | 你知道她家有多少种果酱吗 |
[02:50] | They have there? come on. we’re gonna be late. | 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[02:52] | A lot. | 很多种 |
[02:56] | Hey. i’ll be there in a second. | 我马上就来 |
[02:59] | Would you care to read my fan letter in person? | 你介意亲自看看我的粉丝信吗 |
[03:01] | As happy as i am for you, i’m a little freaked out. | 虽然我为你高兴 但我有点抓狂了 |
[03:03] | I gave nate a week to call, and he hasn’t. | 我给了内特一周时间打来电话 但他没有 |
[03:05] | Well, if I remembere right | 如果我没记错的话 |
[03:06] | You left him alone at a party | 在那个让他备受瞩目的派对上 |
[03:08] | where he was being honored. | 是你丢下了他 |
[03:09] | Which i feel terrible about. | 对此我感到很糟糕 |
[03:10] | I just wish he would give me a chance to apologize. | 我希望他能给我一个道歉的机会 |
[03:12] | Oh, he will, when he’s ready. | 当他准备好了的时候他会的 |
[03:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | Did you just set me up? | 你刚刚给我开了个玩笑吗 |
[03:22] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[03:22] | Nate just sent me an e-mail. | 内特刚刚给我了一封电子邮件 |
[03:24] | He wants me to meet him at his place in a half-hour. | 他希望我半个小时后去他家找他 |
[03:26] | Really? well, that… i mean, i was just winging it, | 是吗 额 我 我只是开个玩笑 |
[03:28] | But that’s good. | 但是效果很好 |
[03:32] | Serena! | 瑟琳娜 |
[03:34] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[03:35] | Poppy. oh, my gosh. hey. oh, it’s so good to see you. | -波比 我的天哪 -见到你真高兴 |
[03:38] | I was beginning to think | 本来还在想 |
[03:40] | We weren’t running in the same circles anymore. | 我们不会再有交集了 |
[03:41] | It’s been so long. cute coat. | 这么长时间了 衣服不错 |
[03:44] | oh, thanks. you…you look great | 谢谢 你看起来也很不错 |
[03:46] | I love your hair and your tan. | 你的头发和肤色真不错 |
[03:48] | oh, we just got back from Spain. | 我们刚从西班牙回来 |
[03:50] | – “we”? – Yeah, me and my new boyfriend gabriel. | -我们 -我和我的新男友加布里埃尔 |
[03:52] | He’s so wonderful, serena. | 他真是棒极了 瑟琳娜 |
[03:53] | you’d love him. i-i’d love to meet him. | -你会喜欢他的 -我想见见他 |
[03:55] | You should. | 你应该 |
[03:57] | But we’re only in town for 48 hours, though. | 但我们只在这里呆两天 |
[03:59] | Gabriel had to come in for business, | 加布里埃尔来办事的 |
[04:00] | But we’re gonna fly right back to costa brava on sunday morning. | 但我们周日上午就要飞回陡峭海岸 |
[04:04] | so what about you? what’s new? | 你最近如何 有什么新闻吗 |
[04:06] | Seeing anybody? uh, yeah. dan and i got back together, | -和谁约会了吗 -是的 丹和我复合了 |
[04:09] | But then we broke up again. | 然后又分手了 |
[04:11] | Oh, i’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[04:13] | And your friend… what’s her name? blair? | 你的朋友 叫什么来着 布莱尔吗 |
[04:15] | Yeah. how’s she doing? | -是的 -她过得如何 |
[04:17] | Uh, good now. there was this thing between us, | 现在很不错 本来我们有点隔阂 |
[04:19] | But then we worked it out, so… wow. | 但现在好了 |
[04:22] | Well, it sounds like everything’s exactly the same | 额 听起来一切和我上次见你的时候 |
[04:24] | As it was last time i saw you. | 一模一样 |
[04:25] | Makes catching up easier, though, right? yeah. | -让我们更容易沟通 不是吗 -是的 |
[04:29] | I-i’m throwing a party this weekend. | 我这个周末会举办一个宴会 |
[04:30] | Really? oh, what’s the occasion? | 是吗 什么类型的宴会 |
[04:32] | not that you need one. | 不会是为办而办的那种吧 |
[04:33] | Oh, it’s…it’s for a friend. it’s for her sweet 16. | 是为一个朋友举办的 她16岁的生日宴会 |
[04:36] | Oh. that’s… sweet. | 哦 那太温馨了 |
[04:40] | Yeah. uh, you should come. | 是的 你应该来 |
[04:43] | Yeah. i’ll, um, i’ll have to check my schedule, | 好的 我会看看我的行程 |
[04:45] | But i’ll let you know. yeah. please…please do. | -但我决定后会告诉你的 -好的 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:50] | Well, um, have fun with your little party, | 好的 在你的小宴会上尽兴吧 |
[04:52] | And, um, just take care of yourself, okay? | 照顾好自己 好吧 |
[05:02] | Lily, i can’t believe you made us breakfast. | 莉莉 不敢相信你给我们做早餐 |
[05:04] | Oh, i just toasted some bagels and | 我只是做了一些百吉饼和 |
[05:05] | fried some bacon and bugeen | -炸了一些熏肉 -还买了果酱 |
[05:08] | Oh, really, it’s no big deal. | 是吗 没什么的 |
[05:09] | Well, if you turned on a burner, | 如果你打开了炉子 |
[05:11] | lil, it’s a big deal. | 莉莉 这就是件大事 |
[05:13] | You are really committed to making this family work. | 你真的很关心这个家庭关系 |
[05:14] | I’m proud of you, mom. aw. thank you. | -我为你骄傲 妈妈 -哦 谢谢你 |
[05:16] | Oh, charles, are you staying for breakfast? | 哦 查尔斯 你留下来吃早餐吗 |
[05:19] | I have an appointment | 我有点事情 |
[05:20] | What does chuck bass do on 8 am? | 恰克·拜斯早上八点起来干吗 |
[05:21] | It’s not like you work out. i do my cardio in the evenings. | -不像你啊 -我晚上才做有氧运动 |
[05:25] | Morning is for business, for which i am late. | 早上是做正事 而且我搞晚了 |
[05:28] | So if you’ll excuse me… | 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[05:29] | Does this feel like a sitcom to anybody else? | 你们觉得像不像情景喜剧 |
[05:30] | It feels like a reality show. | 像个真人秀 |
[05:32] | Good. so i can vote you off. | 很好 那我就能投票让你出局了 |
[05:34] | It would almost be scary | 要是你没穿花格子大衣 |
[05:35] | If it wasn’t wearing plaid. um, wait, wait. | -我还会怕你三分 -额 等等 |
[05:38] | You guys didn’t start without me, did you? hey. | 你们不能没等到我就开吃了 |
[05:40] | You didn’t tell her yet. no. | -你没告诉她吧 -没 |
[05:41] | What? tell me what? well, we wanted | -告诉我什么 -我们准备 |
[05:43] | to tell you in person and all of you. | 告诉你本人和大家 |
[05:45] | We are planning a sweet 16 party | 我们在筹办一个16岁生日会 |
[05:47] | for you here, tomorrow night. | 明晚此地 |
[05:48] | Fantastic caterer and beautiful flowers. | 一流的厨师和服务 美丽的鲜花 |
[05:51] | D.j., the perfect guest list. | 音响 和无与伦比的客人 |
[05:54] | We wanted it to be a surprise, though. | 虽然我们想给你个惊喜 |
[05:55] | We heard you had one of those last year, | 我们听说你去年有过一个 |
[05:57] | And it didn’t go so well. oh, jenny cake. | -但进行的不太好 -哦 珍妮小蛋糕 |
[05:59] | Well, that’s why this year, i was more than happy | 这就是为什么我今年这么高兴 |
[06:00] | To delegate to people who know better. | 邀请一些熟悉的人来 |
[06:03] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:06] | Uh… wow. i… | 额 我 哇 |
[06:11] | You’re not excited? | 你不惊喜吗 |
[06:14] | No, i am. i totally am. | 没 我很惊喜 完全的 |
[06:17] | But… | 但是 |
[06:19] | Okay, look, last year, | 去年这个时候 |
[06:20] | I would have killed for a party like this. | 我想这种宴会想得都要死了 |
[06:22] | But this year, i-i don’t know. | 但是今年 我不知道 |
[06:23] | Things just…things just seem different. like…like, okay, | 事情有点不一样了 就像 |
[06:27] | I was just kind of hoping that it would be us | 我只是希望有我们和 |
[06:30] | And vanessa and jonathan, and then i don’t even… | 瓦纳萨和乔纳森 然后我根本都没有 |
[06:32] | Maybe those two girls from my chem class | 或许再加上两个我化学班上的同学 |
[06:33] | Who didn’t light my hair on fire that one time. | 那次没有点燃我头发的两个 |
[06:39] | I’m sorry. is that okay? yeah. yeah. | -对不起 那样可以吗 -当然 |
[06:42] | I mean, well, maybe you should just try the cake first. | 我的意思是 或许你应该尝尝那个蛋糕 |
[06:44] | Of course it’s okay. it’s your birthday. | 当然可以了 这是你的生日 |
[06:45] | It’s whatever you want. yeah, yeah. no, it’s not a problem. | -你要怎么样都行 -是的 没关系 |
[06:49] | I’ll…i’ll just… i’ll cancel. i’m thinking my famous chili. | -我去取消宴会 -我在想我著名的那道菜 |
[06:53] | Maybe some board games. | 或许一些棋盘游戏 |
[06:57] | Yeah. yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[06:58] | Um, but really, thank you so much for thinking of me. | 不过真的多谢你们想着我 |
[07:01] | It means a lot. | 这很重要 |
[07:03] | Um, i’ll just go cancel the caterer. | 我去和饮食负责人说取消 |
[07:07] | I should probably get to school. | 我该去学校了 |
[07:25] | I don’t understand why she wouldn’t want it. | 我不明白为什么她不想要 |
[07:27] | Every culture in the world has | 这个世界上谁不想要 |
[07:29] | some version of a sweet 16 party. | 一个美好的16岁派对啊 |
[07:30] | It’s like a universal rite of passage. | 就像是个成年礼 |
[07:33] | Well, since she got back to constance, | 自从她回到康士坦次 |
[07:35] | Jenny hasn’t exactly made a lot of friends. | 珍妮就没怎么交到过朋友 |
[07:37] | You know, downsizing the party might have something to do | 你知道 如果害怕没人来参加 |
[07:39] | With the fear that no one will show up. | 大概就不想那么大费周章了 |
[07:42] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[07:46] | Word is out that your party went | 听说你的派对在最后一刻 |
[07:47] | from 60 to zero in the last hour.. | 被紧急取消了 |
[07:49] | We knew you’d accept defeat gracefully. | 你想保全面子 我们明白 |
[07:52] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[07:53] | You canceled jenny’s party to move off penelope’s date. | 你取消了珍妮的派对来赴佩内洛普的约 |
[07:56] | Penelope’s having a party tomorrow night? | 佩内洛普明晚有派对 |
[07:58] | Since when? | 什么时候有的 |
[07:59] | Since always. we were all going, but at least now | 一直都有啊 我们都去 而且现在看来 |
[08:02] | We don’t have to pretend to feel bad about missing yours. | 我们不用因为错过你的派对而假装遗憾了 |
[08:05] | – Hey, p. – hey, girls. how excited are | -嘿 P -姑娘们 |
[08:08] | you about the part don’t cancel… | 派对没取消你们是不是很激动 |
[08:11] | Spotted…s. learning the answer to the age-old question, | 注意 S 要学会回答这个老问题 |
[08:15] | “what if you were throwing a party and no one cared?” | 如果你要办派对 却没人理睬时怎么办 |
[08:19] | When that happens, don’t cancel… | 答案是 别取消 |
[08:21] | Poppy, hey. it’s serena. | 波比 我是瑟琳娜 |
[08:23] | You know that party i was telling you about? | 还记得我说过的那个派对吧 |
[08:25] | I was hoping we could meet up. I need your help. | 我想见见你 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:28] | Make them eat cake. | 用糖衣炮弹攻破他们吧 |
[08:54] | I see you got the e-mail i sent from Nate’s account. | 你收到我用内特的账号发的邮件了 |
[08:57] | His password has been “soccer” since the fifth grade. | 从五年级开始他的密码就一直是”橄榄球” |
[09:00] | Look, Blair leaves his place at this time every morning. | 布莱尔每天早上都这时候离开他家 |
[09:04] | When you’re ready to do something about it, | 你要是想做点什么 |
[09:05] | You know where i am. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[09:08] | And when you’re not from the upper east side, | 如果你不是来自上东区 |
[09:10] | Sometims a morning is just beginning to a very bad day. | 有时候早上就预示着这是糟糕的一天 |
[09:20] | I’m all foyou and nate | 你和内特 是不是有点像 |
[09:23] | Isn’t that a bit “been there, done that, got dumped twice”? | 就在这 就这样做 被甩两次 |
[09:27] | Nate and I are purely platonic. | 我和内特是纯洁的男女关系 |
[09:29] | I’ve seen you leave his place in the morning. | 今天早上我看见你从他家出来 |
[09:30] | Oh, of course you’re stalking me. | 你在跟踪我是吧 |
[09:34] | You know, if you were any good at it, | 如果你擅长做这个的话 |
[09:35] | You would know i bring him breakfast. | 你就会知道我是去给他送早餐的 |
[09:37] | We’re just friends. we haven’t | 我们只是朋友 |
[09:38] | shared so much kiss even | 都没有接过吻 |
[09:41] | Friends? | 朋友啊 |
[09:43] | That makes total sense. | 原来如此啊 |
[09:46] | There’s no spark between you two, never was. | 你俩从来不来电是吧 |
[09:48] | You’re like a green twig and a soggy match, | 就像是翠绿的树枝和湿润的火柴 |
[09:51] | A rusty hammer and an icy nail. | 生锈的锤子和冰冷的钉子 |
[09:53] | Nate and I have… had plenty of spark. | 内特和我有 曾经很来电 |
[09:57] | -Better than that…fireworks. – That was us. | -比烟火还要灿烂 -那是我和你 |
[10:03] | Chuck… | 恰克 |
[10:06] | Don’t act like i didn’t fight for you. | 别装的好像我没争取过你似的 |
[10:08] | I did…hard, and for a long time. | 我争取过你 那么努力 那么久 |
[10:12] | So please, | 所以拜托你 |
[10:14] | Forgive me if now that we’re over, i’m exhausted. | 既然我们结束了就原谅我吧 我精疲力竭了 |
[10:18] | So what, you’re with nate because it’s easy? | 那你和内特在一起是因为很轻松咯 |
[10:20] | I’m not with nate. | 我没有和内特在一起 |
[10:22] | But if i was, what’s wrong with easy? | 就算有 轻松又有什么错 |
[10:26] | Maybe it’s easy because it’s right. | 也许轻松是因为找对了人 |
[10:27] | Oh, really? is that why nate is so reluctant | 是吗 那为什么内特那么难过 |
[10:30] | To break things off with vanessa? | 就因为和瓦内萨闹僵了 |
[10:33] | You do know they’re still dating, right? | 你知道他们还在约会吧 |
[10:41] | Try this. | 尝尝这个 |
[10:47] | Wonderful. | 很好吃嘛 |
[10:49] | hey, is the, uh, yale packet around, dad? | 爸爸 耶鲁寄来的包裹在哪 |
[10:51] | I just…i wanted to look at the dorms. | 我想去看看宿舍 |
[10:53] | Oh, jeez. i-i think i left it at lil’s. sorry. | 见鬼 我丢在莉莉那了 抱歉 |
[10:55] | Oh, okay. that’s all right. I’ll just get it tomorrow. | 没关系 我明天去拿吧 |
[10:57] | But, uh, let me know if you two need help. hmm. | 你们两有事就叫我吧 |
[11:01] | Why did you just lie to him? the packet’s right there. | 你为什么要对他撒谎 包裹就在这里 |
[11:04] | Dan was denied… financial aid at yale. | 耶鲁拒绝了 丹的经济救助 |
[11:08] | Funds are limited, | 资金有限 |
[11:09] | And these days, there are a lot of other students | 而且最近 他们收的很多学生 |
[11:11] | That need it more than we do. | 比我们更需要救助 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry. do you save, | 真遗憾 你存钱了吗 |
[11:16] | Of course, but i-i planned | 当然 但是我以为 |
[11:18] | On at least part of his tuition being subsidized. | 他的学费至少有一部分补贴 |
[11:21] | Well, um, i mean, i could help you out. | 我想 我能帮你点忙 |
[11:24] | Thank you, but no. as kind as it is for you to offer, | 谢谢 不过算了吧 不用你来支付 |
[11:29] | I think i need to handle this on my own. | 我想还是自己解决比较好 |
[11:31] | I just wish i had an idea. | 我只希望我能想出办法 |
[11:32] | Well, you could sell the loft, and then you’d have, um, | 你可以把房子卖了 |
[11:35] | Enough for dan’s tuition and then some. | 然后就有钱付丹的学费了 |
[11:37] | And this is where dan and jenny grew up. | 这是丹和珍妮成长的地方啊 |
[11:39] | Besides, where would we live? on the streets? | 再说我们要住哪里 流落街头吗 |
[11:41] | Well… you could move in with me. | 你们可以搬来和我住 |
[11:47] | That’s a big step, lil. | 这是重大的一步 莉莉 |
[11:49] | I know. but i always saw it as the next one for us anyway. | 我知道 但是我一直觉得会有这一天 |
[11:55] | Are we ready for that? | 我们已经准备好这样做了吗 |
[11:57] | Well, there’s one way to find out. | 也想不出别的办法了 |
[12:00] | Look, why don’t you just talk to an agent | 你为什么不找个经纪人谈谈 |
[12:03] | And see what they say? | 看看他们怎么说 |
[12:08] | You know what i was just thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[12:10] | Jennifer aniston is totally fine now. | 珍妮弗安妮斯顿现在过的很好 |
[12:12] | I’m sure brad doesn’t even feel bad anymore. okay. | -布拉德皮特也不会再觉得愧疚了 -好吧 |
[12:17] | I mean, i’m sure that there was some collateral damage, | 我是说 我知道一定有一些附带的伤害 |
[12:19] | Which is always sad, | 会一直难过 |
[12:20] | but his fate lay with angelina, | 但是他命中注定要和安吉丽娜在一起 |
[12:23] | And he knew that, | 而且他也知道这一点 |
[12:24] | So he had the tough conversation and moved on. | 所以他必须要下狠心继续前进 |
[12:28] | This is your way of saying i should break up with vanessa? | 你是在暗示我应该和瓦内萨分手吗 |
[12:31] | So me and you can… embrace our fate. | -这样我和你就能 -拥抱我们的命运 |
[12:33] | Ah. yes. | 是啊 |
[12:34] | Okay. well, i wasn’t actually gonna tell you this till afterwards, | 好吧 我其实不想和你说这个的 |
[12:36] | but vanessa called a couple hours ago, | 不过瓦内萨几小时之前打来电话 |
[12:39] | And she just wants to talk, | 说她想和我谈谈 |
[12:41] | So i asked her to meet me for dinner. | 我约了她一起吃饭 |
[12:44] | But can’t you just text? | 你就不能发短信说吗 |
[12:47] | No. | 不行 |
[12:49] | But what if when you see her, | 那万一你见到她以后 |
[12:50] | There’s sparks or fireworks, even? | 又像烟火似的火花四射呢 |
[12:52] | You know, they say breakup sex is | 你知道 他们说分手时上床最 |
[12:53] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[12:54] | Vanessa and i…it feels over, | 瓦内萨和我 没感觉了 |
[12:57] | And i’m sure she’s gonna tell me the same thing. | 我敢肯定她也想和我说同样的事 |
[13:00] | Listen, i promise i’ll come straight over after it’s done. | 听着 我保证完事后直接来找你 |
[13:03] | On their first trip to africa, | 他们第一次去非洲旅行时 |
[13:04] | Brad and angelina’s lovemaking was so intense, | 布拉德和安吉丽娜的性趣如此高昂 |
[13:07] | The guards thought they were being attacked. | 以至于保镖还以为他们被袭击了呢 |
[13:08] | Well, how about i just start by talking to vanessa | 那我去和瓦内萨谈谈 |
[13:11] | And see where all this goes? sound good? | 然后再做决断 好吗 |
[13:16] | Sounds great. | 很好 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[13:29] | Oh, you must be jenny. it’s so nice to meet you. oh. | 你是珍妮吧 很高兴见到你 |
[13:32] | – I’m poppy. – hi. | -我是波比 -你好 |
[13:34] | Serena, i wasn’t expecting any of this. | 瑟琳娜 太出我的意料了 |
[13:36] | Oh, well, my mom wanted you to have your dream dress. | 我妈妈想让你挑一条你最爱的裙子 |
[13:39] | We thought missoni would be right, | 我们觉得米索尼是不错的选择 |
[13:40] | So i brought a friend to help with the selection. | 所以我就带了朋友来帮忙挑咯 |
[13:44] | So what about that one? | 那条怎么样 |
[13:47] | Well, i wish i was the kind of girl | 我也希望自己是 |
[13:49] | Who was having the kind of party | 穿着这种裙子 |
[13:50] | Where i could wear this kind of dress. | 参加这种派对的那种女孩 |
[13:52] | I’m not, so… | 可我不是 所以 |
[13:55] | I-i think…i guess i’ll just… i’ll just try this one. | 那个 我还是试试这条好了 |
[14:04] | Hey. thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你能来 |
[14:05] | After i saw you this morning, i felt kind of terrible. | 今早见过你之后 我真是感觉糟透了 |
[14:10] | I’m…i’m in a rut, aren’t i? | 我太单调乏味了 对吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah. well, a girl like you | 是啊 像你这样的美女 |
[14:14] | Should be on the arm of a designer | 应该是前一天还在和 |
[14:16] | At the costume ball one day | 设计师形影不离参加化妆舞会 |
[14:18] | And yachting around the maldives the next, | 然后第二天环着马尔代夫快艇破浪才对 |
[14:20] | Not making up and breaking up with the same high school boy | 而不是和同一个男生分分合合才对 |
[14:24] | And feuding with your frenemy. | 还整天和闺中密敌争吵不休 |
[14:26] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[14:27] | What…what can i do? | 那我怎么办 |
[14:29] | Well, this party would be a good place to start. | 这个派对会是个好开始的 |
[14:33] | Yeah, i-i-i thought that, | 我也这么想 |
[14:34] | But jenny is just really set on something more simple. | 但珍妮一门心思只想越简单越好 |
[14:38] | Any 16-year-old girl would love | 只要是16岁小女孩 |
[14:40] | The kind of party that you should be throwing… | 都会喜欢你将要办的派对的 |
[14:43] | Adult, elegant, the right notables in attendance. | 成熟 典雅 出席现场的各界名流 |
[14:46] | And you saw the way that she looked at that dress. | 你也看到她怎么看那条裙子了 |
[14:48] | She loves it. she wants a party like this. | 她喜欢的 她会想要这样的派对的 |
[14:51] | She just needs someone to hold her hand a little. | 她只是需要旁人助其一臂之力 |
[14:56] | So… what do you think? | 怎么样啊 |
[15:01] | We like that one better. | 我们还是比较喜欢那条 |
[15:05] | Okay. i guess… i guess i’ll just try it on. | 那好吧 我去试试好了 |
[15:09] | See? she loves it. that’s all the proof you need. | 看吧 她多喜欢啊 这就是证明 |
[15:12] | You know, it’s not too late. | 现在还为时不晚 |
[15:14] | Why don’t you start making some phone calls? | 不如开始打几个电话如何 |
[15:26] | Hi. it’s serena van der woodsen. | 你好 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[15:29] | Um, i know my mom might have called you this morning, | 我知道今早我妈妈打给你过 |
[15:31] | But there’s been a mistake. | 但其实是出了点差错 |
[15:33] | The party’s not canceled. it’s…it’s still on, | 派对不会取消 还会继续 |
[15:36] | And actually, it’s…it’s gonna be bigger. | 事实上 还会更加盛大 |
[15:45] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[15:47] | Hi. | 好 |
[15:49] | Thanks for meeting me. it’s really good to see you. | 谢谢你来见我 很高兴能看到你 |
[15:54] | I have a feeling you’re not gonna like what i have to say. | 我下面要说的话 你听了不会舒服的 |
[15:57] | Hey, don’t act surprised, v. | 别一副很惊讶的样子 V |
[15:59] | You saw this coming. i mean, you left first. | 你眼看事情变成这样的 先离开的人是你 |
[16:02] | I know, but… | 我知道 可是 |
[16:05] | I mean, i’m sure we can do something | 只要我们肯努力 一定还有办法的 |
[16:08] | To figure it all out, if we tried. | 能解决我们的问题 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[16:14] | Well, at least we can end things honestly, right? | 至少我们是坦诚分开的 对吗 |
[16:17] | – Right. – because if there is someone else, | -对 -所以假如有第三者的话 |
[16:19] | You could tell me. | 你完全可以告诉我 |
[16:21] | Probably make things easier. | 这样还能让分手更顺理成章些 |
[16:22] | This is about you and me. no one else. | 这只是我们之间的问题 无关他人 |
[16:27] | – Really? – yeah, really. | -是吗 -对 没错 |
[16:33] | It’s 10:30, dorota. what took him so long? | 多洛塔 已经10点半了 他怎么那么慢 |
[16:35] | Maybe girl from Brokenly cry.Mr Nate nicely boy. | 也许那布鲁克林姑娘哭了 好好先生内特 |
[16:38] | He wipe tears. he touch her hair. | 便帮她擦眼泪 摩挲她的头发 |
[16:40] | She touch his. | 她也回手摩挲他 |
[16:41] | Dorota. | 多洛塔 |
[16:42] | Not that it’s ever happen to me. | 我又没经验 |
[16:46] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[16:48] | Whoa. don’t look too happy. | 也不用这么高兴吧 |
[16:50] | Oh, right. sorry. | 是哦 抱歉 |
[16:52] | Was it awful? | 分手过程痛苦吗 |
[16:53] | No. things had come to a natural end, so… | 不 我们已经没什么感情了 所以 |
[16:57] | And it had nothing to do with anyone else. | 况且和旁人毫无干系 |
[16:59] | Of course. it was just about you guys. | 当然 只是你们之间出了问题 |
[17:03] | Hey, listen. it’s, um, it’s getting late, | 现在已经很晚了 |
[17:06] | And i’ve had a really tough day. | 况且今天我也不好过 |
[17:08] | So how about tomorrow, okay? | 明天再见吧 好吗 |
[17:11] | We could hang out this weekend. | 我们这周末可以待在一起 |
[17:24] | Pour that dom down the drain, dorota. | 多洛塔 把它倒进下水道去 |
[17:28] | Wait. is that the ’96? | 等等 这是96年份的吗 |
[17:29] | What happened, miss blair? | 布莱尔小姐 怎么了 |
[17:31] | He kissed me on the forehead, | 他亲了我的额头 |
[17:33] | Like chevalier kissed gigi… | 就像沙维亲琪琪那样[电影金粉世界] |
[17:36] | Like he was a man, and i was a little girl. | 好像他是叔叔 我是小女孩一般 |
[17:39] | No passion, no spark. | 没有激情 也无火花 |
[17:42] | Maybe chuck was right. | 也许恰克说的没错 |
[17:44] | Maybe all nate and i have together is just… | 也许我和内特拥有的只是 |
[17:48] | History. | 过往云烟 |
[17:49] | Poor b. it’s hard to turn up the heat with an old flame. | 可怜的B 旧情复燃本非易事 |
[17:54] | But stand back. | 可退一步来说 |
[17:55] | Someone’s about to add fuel to this fire. | 某人将要火上添油了哦 |
[17:59] | I have to say, i was a little surprised when you called. | 我得承认 你能打来真是出乎我意料 |
[18:02] | That he dumped me, i can accept, | 我可以接受他甩我 |
[18:04] | But then he had the nerve | 可他居然睁眼说瞎话 |
[18:04] | To say that there was nothing between him and blair. | 拒不承认他和布莱尔的事 |
[18:06] | The “just friends” speech? i got it, too. | “只是朋友”的说辞吗 我也听过了 |
[18:10] | They’re making fools of us. | 他们把我们当傻瓜耍 |
[18:12] | Well, not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[18:26] | Wow. you got a lot of board games there. | 棋盘游戏真多啊 |
[18:28] | Uh, you know, we’re going to a birthday party. | 我们要去的是生日聚会 |
[18:29] | It’s not a bomb shelter. | 又不是避难集中营 |
[18:31] | Yeah, well, i want to have options. | 我想选择多点嘛 |
[18:33] | – Uh, do you know if vanessa’s coming? – yeah. | – 瓦内萨也去吗 – 那个啊 |
[18:35] | Yeah, she and nate broke up last night. | 昨晚她和内特分手了 |
[18:36] | It seems like she’s taking it pretty hard, | 她似乎很伤心 |
[18:37] | But, uh, she wants to come to the party, | 不过她还是想去参加聚会 |
[18:41] | – Said she’d call. – Okay | – 还说到时电话联系 -好 |
[18:42] | Oh, and that’s probably her. | 估计是她打来的 |
[18:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:46] | Mr. humphrey? it’s gail from brooklyn realty. | 汉弗瑞先生 我是布鲁克林不动产局的加尔 |
[18:49] | I wanted to schedule a time | 我想和你定一个方便的时间 |
[18:50] | For our appraiser to come out to your loft. | 去你的阁楼估价 |
[18:53] | Is this a bad time? | 现在不方便吗 |
[18:56] | Uh, yeah. you know, i’ll call you later. | 是的 我再打给你 |
[19:01] | Not vanessa? | 不是瓦内莎吗 |
[19:02] | No. you know, we should probably start getting ready. | 不是 我们得快点准备好 |
[19:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:07] | Wait. back up, blair. nate and vanessa broke up? | 等会 你刚才说内特和瓦内莎分手了 |
[19:10] | Oh, they had a falling-out after the van der bilt party, | 范德·比尔兹家族聚会后他们就吵开了 |
[19:12] | Hadn’t spoken for a week and broke up last night. | 一周互相都没联系 然后昨晚分手了 |
[19:15] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:17] | Have you dumped me for vanessa? | 难道你把我撇一边跑去安慰瓦内莎了吗 |
[19:19] | No. i’ve just been spending a lot of time with nate. | 不是 最近我经常和内特在一起 |
[19:23] | Oh. where is this coming from? | 你们怎么突然又好起来了 |
[19:25] | – What? – you and nate? | -什么啊 -你和内特啊 |
[19:27] | After all that you’ve been through? | 在那么多风风雨雨过去之后 |
[19:29] | You sure it’s not just because nate’s not chuck? | 你确定你和他一起 不只为他不像恰克吗 |
[19:32] | I thought chuck was my future, | 我曾以为恰克才是我的未来 |
[19:34] | Nate a part of my past. | 以为内特是我不堪回首的往事 |
[19:35] | But now i’m thinking | 但我现在却深切感到 |
[19:38] | Chuck was just something i had to get out of my system | 恰克是我必须忘却剔除的那个 |
[19:39] | In order to realize nate was my destiny all along. | 这样我才能看清内特才是我的最终归宿 |
[19:44] | Well, if that’s really how you feel, | 如果你真这么想 |
[19:45] | Then i’m happy for you. | 那我祝你幸福 |
[19:47] | It’s not exactly like i was rooting for chuck, | 虽说我以前也没站在恰克那一边 |
[19:49] | And nate is good for you. no drama. | 内特很适合你 平平淡淡 |
[19:52] | Nate and i have plenty of drama and sparks and fireworks. | 我和内特的激情似火 燃情无限 |
[19:57] | Uh-huh. when are you getting to my party? | 你什么时候来我的派对 |
[20:00] | You mean jenny’s party. | 是珍妮的派对才对 |
[20:03] | So do you have any idea what’s going on out there? | 你知道外面是怎么一回事吗 |
[20:06] | B., i gotta go. i’m sorry. | B 不好意思 我得挂了 |
[20:09] | Jenny’s gonna love it. | 珍妮肯定会喜欢的 |
[20:16] | Hey, vanya. | 你好 瓦雅 |
[20:19] | “Guilty liberal ‘victims’ and their assault on america” | “罪孽 自由受害者与其对美国的进攻” |
[20:23] | By ann coulter? | 安·寇勒著 |
[20:24] | Dorota gave to me. | 多洛塔让我看的 |
[20:24] | She said important to know enemy. | 她说知己知彼 百战不殆 |
[20:27] | It’s okay. i read to make dorota happy. | 无所谓了 我看了多洛塔才能开心嘛 |
[20:32] | I have to say, i’m excited. | 我好兴奋啊 |
[20:33] | Oh, you should be. | 这样就对了 |
[20:34] | Dad only makes his chili on very special occasions. | 只有在特殊场合老爸才做拿手辣椒酱呢 |
[20:37] | Well, not just about my birthday. | 我兴奋不仅是因为生日 |
[20:38] | I mean, of course about my birthday, but, you know, | 虽说生日确实令人激动 可是 |
[20:42] | Lily and dad and all of us together? | 莉莉和老爸 还有我们共聚一堂 |
[20:45] | I don’t know. things just seem to be going really good. | 好像一切都进展顺利啊 |
[20:47] | Yeah. a little too good. | 是啊 顺利的有点过头了 |
[20:50] | What? since when is “good” too good? | 什么 为什么说”过头” |
[20:56] | Dan? | 丹 |
[20:59] | Uh, y-you know that phone call that wasn’t vanessa? | 记得那通不是瓦内莎打来的电话吗 |
[21:02] | It was a real estate agent. | 是地产经纪人打来的 |
[21:04] | I think dad might be selling the loft. | 老爸好像要把房子卖了 |
[21:06] | What? no. where would we live? | 什么 那我们住哪 |
[21:09] | Well, i’d be at college. | 我到时已经去上大学了 |
[21:11] | I guess you and dad would be… | 你和老爸应该就会 |
[21:13] | Moving on up to the east side, | 搬到东区这边住吧 |
[21:17] | To a deluxe apartment in the sky-y-y. | 搬到这个高耸入云的高级公寓 |
[21:19] | Okay, yeah, yeah, funny. first of all, | 行了 我明白 首先 |
[21:21] | You need to stop watching so many old sitcoms on hulu, | 你得少看点情景喜剧了 |
[21:24] | And second, dad on the upper east side? | 其次 老爸会住上东区 |
[21:26] | I mean, there’s no way. no, we can’t | 不可能的 我们根本 |
[21:29] | live up here. we’re | 不可能来这里住 我们是 |
[21:30] | – Humphy’s. – Damn straight | – 汉弗瑞家的嘛 -太对了 |
[21:34] | We grew up good. you know that? | 我们成长的很茁壮 知道吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:52] | Okay. it looks familiar | 这里看起来好眼熟 |
[21:55] | And yet… | 可是 |
[21:57] | Not bad, little j. | 不错嘛 小J |
[21:58] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干嘛 |
[22:00] | Once i heard poppy lifton was coming to your party, | 我一听说波比·丽芙顿会参加你的派对 |
[22:01] | I canceled mine. in the last 20 minutes, | 就把自己的取消了 在刚才的20分钟内 |
[22:04] | I’ve been hit on by two bronfmans | 已经有两个精英 |
[22:05] | and a gay designer. | 和一个同志设计师来和我搭讪了 |
[22:07] | It was so worth it. | 太值了 |
[22:08] | Kudos on rising from the social grave. | 恭喜你从社交坟墓中爬起来啊 |
[22:11] | Speaking of graves, did something die in that pot? | 说到坟墓 那罐子里装的是尸体吗 |
[22:17] | It’s cumin. | 那是茴香粉 |
[22:20] | I liked my social grave. | 我就喜欢待在社交坟墓里 |
[22:22] | I dug it myself, and i was happy to lie in it. | 是我亲手自掘的 我就爱躺在里面 |
[22:24] | What’s going on? why are they here? | 到底怎么回事 他们干吗都来了 |
[22:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[22:27] | This chili weighs a ton, though. | 这辣椒酱太重了 |
[22:29] | I need to find a caterer. | 我得去找宴会负责人 |
[22:38] | Jenny, hey. i didn’t see you come in. | 珍妮 我都没看到你来了 |
[22:40] | How could you with all this fabulous going on? well done. | 你今天怎么这么美啊 不错嘛 |
[22:43] | Happy birthday, jenny. | 珍妮 生日快乐 |
[22:45] | Poppy, i didn’t expect to see you. | 波比 没想到能见到你 |
[22:48] | – Hey, uh, will you get us some drinks? – sure. | -你能帮我们拿杯饮料吗 -好啊 |
[22:51] | Well, surprised? | 惊喜吧 |
[22:53] | Confused. i mean, what is all this? | 是困惑才对 这是怎么回事 |
[22:55] | Where’s my dad and lily? | 我爸爸和莉莉在哪里 |
[22:56] | they’re at “billy elliot,” fifth road center | 他们去第五大道电影院看”舞出我天地”了 |
[22:58] | I-i told them that a girl only turns 16 once, | 我跟他们说女孩只有一次16岁生日 |
[23:00] | And she needs to spend it with her friends | 和朋友一起度过才是最好的 |
[23:01] | And friends of friends. my present to you. | 还有朋友的朋友 是我送你的礼物哦 |
[23:04] | serena, i didn’t want this. | 瑟琳娜 我不想要这样 |
[23:06] | Well, i thought you didn’t want a social fiasco | 你想抛弃的 不是社交失意吗 |
[23:09] | Where…where you planned something | 你以为就算你筹划了派对 |
[23:10] | And people didn’t show up, but this is perfect. | 却没人来参加 但现在多完美啊 |
[23:12] | I mean, jenny, all of these people are here for you. | 珍妮 这些人都是为你来参加的 |
[23:16] | Patrick, hey. uh, would you take a picture | 帕特里克 你能帮我和小寿星 |
[23:18] | – With me and the birthday girl? – sure. | -拍张合影吗 -没问题 |
[23:22] | It’s a birthday? | 今天是她生日吗 |
[23:25] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[23:28] | Enjoying my party? | 我的派对 玩的开心吧 |
[23:29] | You know, i was just saying to jonathan | 我正跟乔纳森说呢 |
[23:30] | That this is a lovely, intimate family gathering. | 这只是一个和谐 亲密的家庭聚会 |
[23:32] | Nothing says “jenny humphrey” | 也只有特别订制的鸡尾酒餐巾 |
[23:34] | Like a customized cocktail napkin. mm. | 才能突显珍妮·汉弗瑞的风格了 |
[23:38] | Eric, i don’t get it. | 艾瑞克 我不明白 |
[23:39] | Why would serena hijack my birthday? | 瑟琳娜为什么要抢我的生日 |
[23:41] | Well, i know she was trying to do something nice for you. | 我知道她很想为你做点特别的事 |
[23:43] | Maybe she just got a little carried away. | 也许她只是做过火了 |
[23:45] | And maybe she wanted to prove to everyone | 也许她只想向大家证明 |
[23:47] | She could still throw a great party. | 她办派对的能力不减当年 |
[23:51] | Well… if she wants people to know | 如果她真想让路人皆知 |
[23:54] | What a great party she can throw, | 她办的聚会真不错啊 |
[23:55] | Why not tell everyone? | 为什么不告诉所有人呢 |
[24:06] | I came to you because i wanted to do something | 我来找你是想除了自怨自艾以外 |
[24:08] | Besides feel sorry for myself, but all it’s been is | 做点别的 不过看起来 |
[24:11] | Sleazy platitudes and… | 都是白费力气 而且 |
[24:15] | You staring at my boobs. | 你盯着我胸部干嘛 |
[24:17] | I came up with several excellent ideas. | 我想到了一些妙计 |
[24:19] | You just shot most of them down. | 而你把大部分都否决了 |
[24:21] | Yeah, because they all involved | 对 因为它们都是 |
[24:22] | Leaking a chuck/vanessa sex tape to the internet. | 把瓦内萨和恰克的性爱录像弄上网之类的 |
[24:24] | We don’t have to leak the tape if you don’t want to. | 你不乐意的话可以不用把录像弄上去 |
[24:29] | Consistent, if twisted. | 特殊情况 特殊对待 |
[24:46] | Why are they here? | 他们怎么在这 |
[24:52] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[25:00] | Spotted…two people who should know better | 现场播报 两个该搞搞清楚的人 |
[25:04] | And two people who don’t know what hit them. | 和两个还搞不清楚状况的人 |
[25:14] | No, of course there’s no keg! | 不 这压根就没那玩意 |
[25:19] | Serena, who are these rowdy children? | 瑟琳娜 这些野孩子是哪冒出来的 |
[25:22] | I mean, i know jenny’s young, | 我是说 我理解珍妮还小 |
[25:23] | but this is embarrassing. | 不过这也太那个了 |
[25:25] | I know. i know. i’m so sorry. | 我知道 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[25:27] | Um, just give me a minute, and…and i’ll figure this out. | 给我几分钟 然后 然后我会处理好的 |
[25:30] | We’re leaving. you should come with. | 我们走的 你也一起得了 |
[25:32] | Trust me, i would love to get out of here right now, | 相信我 我超级想赶快离开这 |
[25:34] | But i think i should deal with the table dancers first. | 不过得先应付了那些桌子上跳舞的 |
[25:36] | I’ll…i’ll catch up with you later. | 我等下 等下去找你 |
[25:37] | well, do try, for your own good | 一定试试搞定他们 速度 |
[25:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:51] | Jenny. jenny, please help me get | 珍妮 珍妮 麻烦帮我把 |
[25:53] | rid of these pf | 这些聒噪的派对动物弄走 |
[25:55] | Um, they’re not crashing, serena. | 他们不是来闹场子的 瑟琳娜 |
[25:56] | I invited them. | 我邀请的他们 |
[25:58] | Well, you have your guest list, and i have mine. | 你有你想请的人 我也有我的 |
[26:01] | Yeah, but…but this can’t be what you want. | 好吧 不过你不可能想要个这种派对 |
[26:03] | Like you care what i want. | 你又不在乎 |
[26:05] | Jenny, i genuinely thought that | 珍妮 我真的以为 |
[26:06] | when you got of | 你看到这 |
[26:07] | You would be thrilled, and if you weren’t, | 会很惊喜 如果你没有 |
[26:09] | Then i’m sorry, but you should have just said something. | 那我很抱歉 但你该提前说的 |
[26:11] | Serena, i did, at breakfast, | 瑟琳娜 在早饭时我说了 |
[26:12] | and you clearly… | 而且你清楚地 |
[26:13] | -Serena -um… it’s fine. jenny and | -瑟琳娜 -没事 珍妮和我 |
[26:14] | are just having our first fight. | 只是在破天荒第一次吵架罢了 |
[26:16] | -There are strangers having sex in your bed. -oh, my god. | -有陌生人在你床上嘿咻呢 -天哪 |
[26:21] | Wait. did you get that out of my mother’s closet? | 等下 你从我妈的衣柜了拿了那衣服吗 |
[26:24] | The word he used was, uh, uh, “haunting,” | 他用的词是”徘徊” |
[26:27] | “a haunting sense of immediacy.” | 身临其境的感觉萦绕在脑海里 |
[26:28] | I love that. oh. yeah, he’s… he’s a smart guy, my fan. | 我爱死了 他 他很有才 我的最爱 |
[26:32] | He’s a good writer. he’s a good writer. | 他是个不错的作家 非常不错 |
[26:33] | dan, help. | 丹 帮个忙 |
[26:34] | Well, i’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我这正有事呢 |
[26:35] | Well, i need you to be in the middle | 我需要你去处理些 |
[26:36] | Of something else. | 别的事 |
[26:41] | Where’d your boyfriend go? | 你男朋友呢 |
[26:44] | We’re not a couple. | 我们不是一对 |
[26:46] | It’s just physical. | 只是生理本能 |
[26:48] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我相信你的话 |
[26:50] | But listen, whatever’s going on between you two, | 听着 不管你俩之间发生了啥 |
[26:54] | Just make sure chuck | 搞清楚恰克 |
[26:55] | Doesn’t talk you into doing something you regret. | 并没有怂恿你做些令你后悔的事 |
[26:57] | Whatever’s going on with chuck wasn’t his idea. it was mine, | 不管发生什么都不是恰克的主意 是我的 |
[27:00] | And least he doesn’t pretend to be one thing, | 而且至少他不是当婊子 |
[27:02] | When really he’s another. | 还立贞洁牌坊 |
[27:05] | -You said there was no one else. -there’s not. | -你说过没有其她女人 -是没有 |
[27:08] | Blair’s my friend. nothing’s happened between us. | 布莱尔是我朋友 我们之间很清白 |
[27:11] | Well, not yet. | 暂时性的 |
[27:13] | But he’s telling you the truth. | 不过他说的是真的 |
[27:16] | Nate’s a good guy. | 内特是个好男人 |
[27:17] | If you’d have seen that, maybe you’d still be together. | 如果你早点看清楚 也许你们还会在一起 |
[27:20] | Now that he’s free, who knows what will happen? | 现在他单身了 谁知道未来会发生什么呢 |
[27:22] | Exactly. we don’t know. we’re just hanging out. | 确实 我们不知道 我们只是一起玩玩 |
[27:24] | Sure, that’s what people do at parties, hang out. | 是啊 就像派对上其他人那样 |
[27:27] | But later, when we’re alone… blair… | 不过后来 当我们独处时 |
[27:30] | We’ll talk about it. | 布莱尔 我们待会再说这个 |
[27:31] | What is there to talk about? | 有什么好说的 |
[27:32] | Okay, do you guys want to have this conversation | 好了 你们介意去别的地方单独 |
[27:34] | -Somewhere else, alone? why are you still standing here? | -继续你们的对话么 -你怎么还杵在这 |
[27:42] | Blair, what are we doing in here? | 布莱尔 我们来这干嘛 |
[27:44] | You’re not leaving this room until we find out | 不搞清楚我们到底是不是纯粹的朋友关系 |
[27:46] | Once and for all if we’re really just friends. | 你就别想踏出这屋子半步 |
[27:54] | Well, don’t just stare at me. do something. | 别仅仅盯着我看嘛 做点什么 |
[27:58] | Blair, stop acting like me being your friend | 布莱尔 别再搞得像我是你朋友 |
[27:59] | Is some kind of plot to humiliate you, okay? | 就能让你难堪一样 好不 |
[28:03] | Did you ever think that maybe | 你想过吗 我们之间 |
[28:04] | Things didn’t work out between us | 之所以发生不了什么就是因为 |
[28:06] | Because we weren’t friends? | 我们其实不是朋友 |
[28:12] | You’re right, nate. | 你说得对 内特 |
[28:14] | This week, you’ve become my friend. | 这个星期你已经成了我的朋友 |
[28:18] | It’s amazing, | 真不可思议 |
[28:21] | And i’ve never wanted to kiss my friend so much in my life. | 我这一辈子从没如此渴望过我好朋友的双唇 |
[28:24] | We’re at a party full of people in chuck’s room, | 我们还在派对上呢 在恰克的房间里 |
[28:27] | And he and vanessa are right behind the wall. | 他和瓦内萨与我们只有一墙之隔 |
[28:30] | That doesn’t excite you? | 难道这不让你兴奋吗 |
[28:31] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[28:41] | Don’t. | 别 |
[28:47] | Only my boyfriend gets to touch my hair. | 只有我男友可以碰我的头发 |
[28:53] | They have been in there for a while. | 他们在里面有段时间了 |
[28:54] | What if all we did is push ’em closer together? | 如果我们所做的只是加速了他们在一起 |
[28:57] | You just need to relax | 放松点 |
[28:58] | And trust in the power of our overwhelming sexual chemistry | 要相信我们之间无人能敌的性魅力 |
[29:01] | To drive a wedge between them. | 足以破坏他们的关系了 |
[29:09] | Go intercept him. | 去拦着他 |
[29:21] | It looks like that went well. | 看来你们进展不错嘛 |
[29:22] | You wanted to be more like blair waldorf? | 你想成为第二个布莱尔么 |
[29:24] | Well, congratulations. you succeeded. | 恭喜你 你成功了 |
[29:28] | Poor v. nobody gets what they want | 可怜的V 没人可以不用付出 |
[29:30] | Without losing something they love, | 就能有所收获 |
[29:33] | Like their integrity. | 比如她们的正直 |
[29:38] | -Stains. -ooh. ew! gross! | -脏床单 -恶心 |
[29:41] | I can’t believe jenny would turn | 我不敢相信珍妮会把一场精致的酒会 |
[29:43] | A sophisticated soiree into a teenage rager. | 变成小屁孩们的游乐场 |
[29:45] | Well, you did turn her sprabble and sloppy joe party | 不过你确实把她的拼字迷游戏派对 |
[29:48] | Into a sophisticated soiree, so… you know, | 搞成了精致酒会 所以嘛 |
[29:50] | Not that the punishment exactly fits the crime. | 现在一切扯平了 |
[29:53] | Well, maybe on some entirely subconscious level, | 可能潜意识里 |
[29:56] | I was thinking of myself. | 我只想着自己吧 |
[30:00] | Well, yes, it…it may have been somewhat conscious, | 好吧 可能不是潜意识是有意的啦 |
[30:04] | But i don’t know. | 我不知道啦 |
[30:05] | My…my life has just felt so normal lately. | 我的生活最近过的太正常了 |
[30:08] | Getting back together with you and breaking up again, | 跟你和好又告吹 |
[30:11] | Fighting with blair and then not… | 跟布莱尔干架 然后 |
[30:13] | It just…it all felt so high school. | 只是 这些都太高中化了 |
[30:15] | well, we are iihat’s going o | 我们本来就在高中 |
[30:16] | At least for a little while longer. | 至少短期内是的 |
[30:17] | Old people seem oddly nostalgic | 老人家似乎才会喜欢 |
[30:20] | for this time ihat’s going on | 经常的缅怀过去 |
[30:22] | Is it gonna make me sound like my dad | 你还有一辈子的时间 |
[30:23] | If i say that you have the rest of your life | 去举办这样的精致酒会 |
[30:25] | To throw these fabulous society parties, | 但像这样把在你床上嘿咻的陌生人轰走的机会 |
[30:27] | But this might be the last opportunity you have | 可能就这一次了 |
[30:29] | To roust naked strangers from making love on your mattress? | 我这样说的话会不会听起来像我老爸呢 |
[30:33] | Actually, you know, it sounds a lot like college. | 事实上 你知道 这听起来更加大学化了 |
[30:35] | Serena, we have a problem. | 瑟琳娜 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:40] | How was i supposed to know that if i threw you | 我怎么知道我给你举办一场年度最佳酒会 |
[30:41] | The best party of the year, you would sabotage it? | 你却会搞砸它 |
[30:43] | How was i supposed to know how many kids would show up? | 我怎么知道会有多少人会来 |
[30:46] | Parasites! hooligans! get! | 走开 你们这些吃饱了没事做的混混 |
[30:49] | Vanya. vanya, what’s going on? | 瓦雅 瓦雅 怎么回事 |
[30:51] | Worse than the rats, | 比鼠患还闹心 |
[30:52] | with their cell phones over and over. | 举着他们的手机一群一群的来 |
[30:54] | It’s too much. go home! | 太多了 快回家去 |
[30:56] | Away, before i… | 走开 在我 |
[30:57] | Call the cops. -politzia. | -叫警察 -警察来了 |
[31:03] | Well, at least they scared everyone away. | 至少他们都被吓跑了 |
[31:15] | Hi, kids. | 孩子们 |
[31:17] | We’re home. | 我们回来了 |
[31:22] | Oh, my god. oh, my god. | 我的天 我的天 |
[31:24] | Okay, lil, deep breath. | 好了莉莉 来深呼吸冷静一下 |
[31:26] | Oh! things definitely got out of hand, | 很明显事情失去控制了 |
[31:27] | But the most important thing is that the kids are okay. | 不过最重要的是孩子们都没事 |
[31:29] | Yes, well, that may be the most important thing, | 是啊 就算那是最重要的 |
[31:31] | But the second most important thing is the apartment… | 但第二重要的是我的公寓 |
[31:33] | The furniture, the…the rugs, the art, | 我的家具 我的毯子 我的收藏 |
[31:36] | the…my closet. | 我的衣橱 |
[31:39] | I thought i recognized that dress. | 我是说我以前见过那件衣服 |
[31:41] | Serena, how did this happen? | 瑟琳娜 这是怎么回事 |
[31:44] | Mom, i admit i made a few phone calls. | 老妈 我承认我是打了几个电话 |
[31:47] | If you want to punish someone for the passed hors d’oeuvres, | 如果你想为刚才的大闹天宫处罚谁的话 |
[31:50] | Point the finger here. guilty as charged. | 看这里吧 罪名已经成立了 |
[31:54] | But as far as all the people… | 不过所有的人 |
[31:57] | Oh, and you expect me to believe that jenny was behind this? | 你指望在珍妮让我取消了城里最好的 |
[32:00] | After she had me cancel the best caterer in town | 宴会筹办公司就因为她想要 |
[32:04] | Because she wanted clue and a crock-pot. | 我会相信珍妮跟这事无关吗 |
[32:07] | Mom, you could… | 老妈 你可以 |
[32:08] | Could at least make an attempt to mask your distaste. | 你能稍微掩饰一下你的厌恶吗 |
[32:15] | Don’t you dare leave me here to clean up this mess, serena. | 你敢让我独自一人收拾这残局吗 瑟琳娜 |
[32:18] | When this family was just me and eric, | 当这个家里只有我和艾瑞克时 |
[32:20] | If things got out of control, | 如果出了什么乱子 |
[32:21] | It was a pretty safe bet that it was my fault. that’s true. | 那你可以很肯定的说是我的错 |
[32:25] | But as this family grows, so does the pool of suspects. | 但随着我们都长大了 嫌疑犯也跟着变多了 |
[32:29] | This is not my mess. | 这不是我的烂摊子 |
[32:32] | Okay, so whose mess is it? | 好吧 这是谁的烂摊子 |
[32:36] | I mean, all i did was carry the chili | 我就拿了点辣椒酱 |
[32:37] | And prevent teenagers from having unprotected sex. | 还制止那些没有安全措施的小孩子们嘿咻 |
[32:40] | Serena may have had her own motives | 瑟琳娜可能有她自己的动机 |
[32:41] | I may have helped | 我也可能怂恿了一下 |
[32:43] | With the crowd situation with a few inspirational words, | 造成了这失控的场面和一些提示的话 |
[32:46] | But, um… | 但是 |
[32:50] | But i was the one who posted the party on “gossip girl.” | 是我在”八卦天后”上面发布有派对的 |
[32:54] | Look, i’m sorry, lily, | 对不起 莉莉 |
[32:55] | And i’m sorry, dad. | 是我不好 爸 |
[32:56] | And i don’t know. maybe serena was just trying to be nice, | 我不知道 也许瑟琳娜是想为我做点什么 |
[32:59] | But the party that she threw was totally embarrassing. | 但她办的派对太让我丢人了 |
[33:02] | Jenny, i don’t understand. | 珍妮 我不明白 |
[33:03] | Um, it sounds to me like what serena put together | 在我看来 瑟琳娜将大家聚在一起的行为 |
[33:07] | Was… delightful. | 很贴心啊 |
[33:13] | You know, at least last year, it was my face on the cake. | 至少去年蛋糕上的照片是我的 |
[33:16] | And the people at my party might have hated me, | 即使我派对上的人都恨我 |
[33:19] | But at least they knew who i was. | 但至少他们知道我是什么样的 |
[33:21] | I know that it’s hard for you guys to understand, | 我觉得对你们来说很难理解 |
[33:24] | But i like being me, and as crazy as it may seem, | 但我喜欢这样的我 虽然你们看来不可理喻 |
[33:28] | I choose not to be a park avenue princess | 我不想变成上流社会的公主 |
[33:30] | On my birthday or any other day, | 不论是在我生日 或是任何一天 |
[33:34] | No matter what my address might be. | 无论我的住址是哪里 |
[33:36] | What are you talking about, jenny? | 你在讲什么啊 珍妮 |
[33:42] | The real estate agent called today. | 今天房地产公司来电话了 |
[33:44] | Dad, you and lily might want to live together, | 老爸 也许你和莉莉想搬到一起住 |
[33:48] | But i’m just not ready to stop being a humphrey. | 可我还不想放弃汉弗瑞这个身份 |
[33:51] | Wait. live together? | 什么 搬到一起 |
[33:58] | Teenage ragers, | 愤怒的青春期少女 |
[33:59] | Annoying sort of siblings, being yelled at by my mother… | 不好相处的未来妹妹 被我妈妈骂一顿 |
[34:03] | This should not be my life. | 我的生活怎么会这样 |
[34:05] | It doesn’t have to be, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你的生活不用这样 |
[34:06] | I mean, so what if your stock took a dip in last quarter… | 就算你的股票暂时下跌又怎样 |
[34:09] | Whose didn’t? but that doesn’t mean | 谁没有过 可那不意味着 |
[34:11] | You can’t still turn things around. | 你不能扭转乾坤啊 |
[34:12] | well, then what are your suggestion… | 你的建议是什么 |
[34:14] | And don’t say to host another party. | 不要再说办派对了 |
[34:17] | No. | 不 |
[34:18] | Uh, well, it sounds to me like you need to get away. | 好吧 我觉得你应该离开了 |
[34:20] | Yes. yes! road trip. | 恩 对 来次公路旅行 |
[34:23] | No. i was thinking more like a private jet to spain. | 不 我想的是一架去西班牙的私人飞机 |
[34:27] | Yeah. mm, see, even my fantasies are becoming dull. | 对 尽管我的理想破灭了 |
[34:31] | Listen, gabriel’s parents’ place is insanely beautiful, | 加布里埃尔父母那边很漂亮 |
[34:34] | And the weather and the food | 还有那里的气候和美食 |
[34:36] | And gabriel’s hot friends… | 还有加布里埃尔的帅朋友 |
[34:38] | – Mm. when do we leave? – tomorrow morning. | -我们什么时候走 -明天早上 |
[34:41] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[34:44] | I… i’m embarrassed to say this, | 告诉你真不好意思 |
[34:47] | But i-i think i might be grounded. | 我有可能会被禁足 |
[34:50] | Serena… | 瑟琳娜 |
[34:52] | No. | 不要 |
[34:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:55] | Yeah, i mean, you’re right. | 是的 你是对的 |
[34:57] | Yeah, let’s go to spain. | 对啊 咱们去西班牙吧 |
[35:00] | – To espa! – to espa! | -敬西班牙 -敬西班牙 |
[35:03] | Uh-oh, looks like someone’s up to their old tricks, | 看起来有人要玩老把戏了 |
[35:06] | And just in time, too. | 而且时候正好 |
[35:08] | Cuidado, espa. here comes el problema. | 小心喽 西班牙 你的麻烦来咯 |
[35:28] | Ugh. i can’t tell if it’s chili in my pot | 搞不清楚锅里面的到底是辣椒酱 |
[35:31] | Or if some kid threw up in here. | 还是别人的呕吐物 |
[35:33] | And wait it out while an army | 在训练有素的部队 |
[35:35] | of highly traine circumstance restores our home. | 来修复我们的房子时 我们耐心等待 |
[35:38] | did you ever hear from serena? | 你有瑟琳娜的消息吗 |
[35:40] | Yeah, she left a message saying she was sleeping at poppy’s. | 有 她留言说在波比家过夜 |
[35:43] | Oh, i shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions, | 我不该那么武断 |
[35:45] | Been so hard on her. | 对她语气那么重 |
[35:46] | And jenny should have spoken up sooner. | 而且珍妮应该早点说出来 |
[35:48] | Lil, i’m really sorry. | 莉莉 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:50] | And so is she. i know. | 我知道她也是 |
[35:52] | I just think we might be moving a bit fast. | 我们好像进展的有些过快 |
[35:53] | I don’t think we should move in together. | 我们还是不要搬到一起比较好 |
[35:59] | I love the idea of our family sharing a place together. | 我很喜欢这两家共同生活的点子 |
[36:02] | One day. | 总有一天会的 |
[36:04] | It’s gonna be complicated to say to list | 过早规划不太好 |
[36:06] | We need to find our way and the kids need to find theirs. | 我们得找出自己的解决方法 孩子们也是 |
[36:09] | We shouldn’t let circumstance | 我们不应该给他们 |
[36:11] | Impose a time line. | 强加上时间限制 |
[36:13] | I agree. but what are you gonna do about dan and yale? | 我同意 但你准备怎么处理丹和耶鲁的事 |
[36:18] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会解决的 |
[36:19] | Figure out what? | 解决什么 |
[36:22] | What do we need to figure out between me and yale? | 要解决我和耶鲁的什么事 |
[36:24] | I’m gonna go get dressed. | 我要去换衣服了 |
[36:33] | Wait. is that…is that why you were moving in with lily? | 等等 难道你是为这和莉莉搬到一起吗 |
[36:36] | To pay for my education? | 来承担我的学费 |
[36:38] | Uh… what…at happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[36:41] | Yale has great financial aid. | 耶鲁有很周到的经济补助 |
[36:43] | Well, as of now, we’re a low priority. | 直至目前 我们不占优势 |
[36:45] | It’s all determined by need. and | 是否得到补助取决于你的需求 |
[36:47] | I’m…i’m… we’re we’re not need enough? | 我 我们需求的不够吗 |
[36:48] | It’s all relative, dan. | 只是相对的 丹 |
[36:49] | Well, what do we do? | 好吧 我们要怎么做 |
[36:51] | Well,I’m never let money getting a way | 我之前从来没有因为钱的问题 |
[36:53] | Of your education before. i’m not gonna start now. | 让你不能受好的教育 现在也一样 |
[36:55] | We’ve got some time. | 我们还有时间 |
[36:56] | And you need to stay positive about your future. | 你要积极面对你的未来 |
[36:58] | Did you call that kid who sent you a fan letter? | 你打电话问给你寄信的粉丝是谁了吗 |
[37:00] | I bet he’s dying to hear back from you. | 我打赌他收到你的回应会激动死的 |
[37:01] | Yeah, well, i mean, it was great of him | 是啊 他接到一定会很高兴的 |
[37:02] | To reach out like that, so i’ll give him a call. | 我会打给他的 |
[37:09] | Dan. | 丹 |
[37:12] | We’ll figure out a way. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[37:14] | Oh, i-i know. | 哦 我知道 |
[37:20] | I should have known it was too good to last. | 我该知道 我俩好不了太久的 |
[37:25] | It’s just… i was having so much fun | 只是 我和一个像内特 |
[37:26] | Hanging out with a normal guy like nate. | 这样平凡的人一起 是这么有乐趣 |
[37:29] | We may not have had the drama or the electricity, | 我们也许不会那么戏剧化或者激情四射 |
[37:32] | But you know what we did have? fun? | 但你知道 我们很开心啊 |
[37:35] | Yes, dorota, fun. | 对 多洛塔 开心 |
[37:38] | Nate…he’s so nice. | 内特 他真是太好了 |
[37:41] | Being around him wasn’t hard. | 和他在一起并不艰难 |
[37:43] | It didn’t hurt… until now. | 也不会受伤 至少以前不会 |
[37:48] | I miss my friend nate. | 我想念我的朋友内特 |
[37:50] | Maybe you get happy soon. | 也许你很快就会开心的 |
[37:52] | True. | 对 |
[37:54] | The ducks do soothe me. | 鸭子的确安慰到我了 |
[37:56] | Give me my loaf. | 给我面包 |
[38:03] | Mr. nate called to ask where your favorite spot… | 内特先生问你最喜欢的地方是哪 |
[38:06] | That be where he want first kiss. | 他想在那里给你初吻 |
[38:16] | Is it true that you brought me here? | 真是你让我来的吗 |
[38:18] | Well, you ran off too quickly last night, | 你昨天晚上走得太快了 |
[38:21] | All i want to tell you | 我想告诉你的就是 |
[38:23] | Is that i do want to be with you… | 我的确想和你在一起 |
[38:26] | Just not like that. | 只是不是像那样 |
[38:59] | Excuse me. do i know you? | 对不起 我认识你吗 |
[39:02] | Uh, i don’t think so, no. i met you | -恩 我不这么认为 -不 我见过你 |
[39:05] | last year, around this time actually | 去年 就是这时节 |
[39:08] | You were with a friend of yours, | 你和你的朋友在一起 |
[39:08] | And you were calling yourself savannah. | 你说你自己是萨瓦纳 |
[39:12] | Hi. sorry i’m late. mmm. | 嗨 对不起我来晚了 |
[39:15] | I got some freshments for the ride. hey! hey! yeah. | 路上我买了点新鲜货 |
[39:18] | Did you two introduce yourselves? uh, not exactly. | -你俩互相介绍了吗 -呃 还没 |
[39:21] | It’s serena. | 我叫瑟琳娜 |
[39:22] | I figured. well, it’s nice to meet you again. | 我就知道 很高兴再见你 |
[39:25] | I’m gabriel. | 我是加布里埃尔 |
[39:26] | Oh, my god. we’re gonna have so much fun. | 哦 天哪 我们会超级开心的 |
[39:29] | Hold this. i gotta get my coat. | 拿着 我要去拿我的大衣 |
[39:36] | Scott! | 史考特 |
[39:38] | Your phone! | 你的电话 |
[39:45] | Who does, uh, scott know in brooklyn? | 史考特在布鲁克林有熟人吗 |
[39:49] | No one. | 没人 |
[39:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:55] | Hey. is this scott? i’m sorry. | -嗨 是史考特吗 -对不起 |
[39:57] | scott can’t come to the phone right now | 他现在接不了电话 |
[39:58] | Can i give him a message? yeah, this is daniel humphrey. | 我能留言给他吗 我是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[40:02] | He wrote me a letter, so, uh, | 他给我写信了 所以 |
[40:04] | I guess if he wants to talk, | 我想如果他想谈谈 |
[40:06] | Tell him he can… he can give me a call back. | 转告他可以给我回个电话 |
[40:08] | Certainly. i’ll pass the message along. | 好的 我会转告他的 |
[40:11] | Okay. thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[40:15] | So who was it? | 刚才是谁 |
[40:16] | Scott wrote a letter to rufus humphrey’s son. | 史考特给鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞的儿子写了封信 |
[40:19] | Why would he… | 他为什么要 |
[40:20] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[40:25] | How do you delete an incoming call? | 怎么删除来电记录 |
[40:28] | Mistakes, we all make them. | 人人都是会犯错 |
[40:31] | They usually start with the best of intentions, | 他们经常是好心办错事 |
[40:34] | Like keeping a secret to protect someone… | 就像为保护某人而保守秘密 |
[40:36] | Ready? i’ll be just a second. | 好了吗 我马上来 |
[40:41] | Or getting some distance from the person you’ve become. | 或是对自己的过往不能坦诚相对 |
[41:02] | Sometimes we don’t even know what mistakes we’ve made to get where we are. | 有时候我们甚至不知自己犯了什么错 |
[41:12] | Or we figure it out just in time | 或是及时醒悟 |
[41:15] | To make it right again. | 重归正轨 |
[41:24] | But every mistake happens for a reason… | 但是事出总是有因 |
[41:27] | To teach you a lesson you would otherwise never learn… | 来教会你可能永远不会学到的事情 |
[41:32] | You were going to leave without saying good-bye. | 你要不辞而别吗 |
[41:36] | I knew you more like me than you were letting on. | 我知道你会跟我一样不会勉强 |
[41:38] | Chuck, it’s morning now, as in “cold light of,” | 恰克 天亮了 该”冷静下来”了 |
[41:41] | As in “let’s pretend last night didn’t happen.” | 就像”昨晚什么都没有发生” |
[41:44] | We could just as easily as pretend of this that will happen so. | 我们也可以简单的装作 这还会再发生 |
[41:52] | And hopefully you never make that mistake again. | 希望你不会一错再错 |
[41:57] | So we’re clear? | 我们说明白了吧 |
[41:58] | This is just between us. | 这事只有我俩知道 |
[42:00] | It means nothing. | 没有任何别的意思 |
[42:01] | What means nothing? | 什么没有任何别的意思 |
[42:10] | Lucky for me, that never happens | 我真幸运 从没出过这种事 |