时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿 |
[00:02] | Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 名流们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | No | 不要啊 |
[00:06] | Stop | 停下来 |
[00:07] | Jenny | 珍妮 |
[00:08] | Yale cannot accept someone who’s hazed the teacher | 耶鲁是肯定不会要那些糊弄他们老师的人的 |
[00:11] | College has stopped accepting applications month ago | 大学入学申请几个月前就结束了 |
[00:14] | I don’t have any other options | 我没有别的选择 |
[00:15] | What happened? Yale has great finical aid | 怎么了 耶鲁的经济辅助条件不是很好嘛 |
[00:18] | As for now ,we’re low piorrty, | 现在呢 我们还没有优先权 |
[00:19] | it’s all determined by need | 一切取决于需求 |
[00:20] | We’re not needy enough? | 我们还不够需求的吗 |
[00:21] | Sound to me that you need a get-away | 我看你需要出去放松一下 |
[00:23] | Yes, road trip | 是啊 开车旅行吧 |
[00:24] | I was thinking more like a privite jet to Spain | 我想的是坐私人飞机去西班牙 |
[00:27] | When do we leave | 我们什么时候走 |
[00:28] | Tomorrow morning | 明天早上 |
[00:29] | – To aspaina – To aspaina | -敬西班牙 -敬西班牙 |
[00:31] | I met you last year, you call yourself savana | 我去年见过你 你自称是萨凡纳 |
[00:33] | It’s serena | 是瑟琳娜 |
[00:34] | Nice to meet you again, I’m Gabriel | 很高兴再次见到你 我叫加布里尔 |
[00:35] | All I wanna tell you is that I do wanna be with you | 我只想告诉你我想和你在一起 |
[01:07] | Excuse me, sir | 打扰下 先生 |
[01:08] | Buy a flower for the pretty lady | 给身边这位美女买束花吧 |
[01:13] | You | 是你啊 |
[01:14] | Dariling, who let this mirsible creature in | 亲爱的 谁让这个可怜小东西进来的 |
[01:18] | Please, I’m trying to earn money so I could go to Yale | 别这样 我只是想赚些钱去耶鲁读书 |
[01:21] | It’s my dream, it always has been | 这是我的梦想 一直都是 |
[01:23] | Yale, you foolish little girl, | 耶鲁 你可真是傻 |
[01:26] | that dream is over,time to wake up | 你的梦想已经破灭 该醒醒了 |
[01:32] | No, no, no | 不 不 不要 |
[01:35] | This is my dream | 这是我的梦想 |
[01:37] | No | 不要啊 |
[01:40] | When you lose hope in a dream, | 当你的梦想在梦里都破灭的时候 |
[01:42] | sometimes all your’re left with are sleepless nights | 剩下陪你的就只有一个又一个不眠之夜 |
[01:45] | While some called doctor for a refill, | 有的人找医生寻求帮助 |
[01:49] | I find the best solution | 我所发现的最好的解决办法 |
[01:50] | is a full social calendar | 就是把社交行程全部排满 |
[01:53] | And here Nate and I at the young follow’s ball, | 这是我和内特去年轻人舞会 |
[01:56] | And here we are with his grandfather William Van de Bilt | 这是和他祖父威廉姆·范德·比特在一起 |
[01:58] | Cyrus, focus, you miss a lot when you were gone | 塞勒斯 专心 你们不在时发生了好多事 |
[02:02] | I’m sorry ,but I have anomisely | 不好意思 逾越节晚餐之前 |
[02:04] | Amount to do before the Passover supper tonight | 我还有很多很多事要做呢 |
[02:07] | This smells decelious | 好香啊 |
[02:09] | I’m making a brisket that’s gonna bolw your socks off | 我做的鸡胸肉会让你们馋的直流口水的 |
[02:13] | Be sure to save me some | 一定要给我留点哦 |
[02:15] | For the last time, this dinner… | 再说最后一遍 这顿晚餐… |
[02:16] | …is very important to your stepfather and me | …对你继父和我都非常重要 |
[02:19] | If only I could be two people, you know Nate’s… | 要是我能分身就好了 你知道内特的… |
[02:21] | cousin Tripp Van der Bilt is getting married tomorrow, | 堂兄特里普·范德·比特明天就要结婚了 |
[02:24] | the dinner is tonight, and I’m late for rehasal | 今晚要设宴款待大家 彩排我已经要迟到了 |
[02:26] | Rehasal, you’re not even on a wedding | 彩排 又不是参加婚礼 |
[02:28] | No,but Nate texted me and he said he had a suprise | 但内特发短信告诉我他会给我个惊喜 |
[02:32] | I’m betting it’s about the junior committee for the whitney | 我打赌肯定是关于惠特尼青年会的 |
[02:35] | Tripp’s fiancee promised to get me on | 特里普的未婚妻答应我会让我进去的 |
[02:36] | Okay, just wait a minute, young lady, | 行了 等一会吧 大小姐 |
[02:38] | You’re gonna have to get serious about your future | 你得对自己的未来认真一点了吧 |
[02:40] | Murnee is already on the board of four chairty | 莫林已经参与4个慈善团体 |
[02:43] | and two museums | 2个博物馆的事务 |
[02:44] | And needs a personal assitant to keep track of her scheule. | 需要一名专业的助理帮她打理日常行程 |
[02:46] | Not to mention being a sociolate | 更不用说社交 |
[02:48] | is good enough for Jacky O | 对杰姬·欧[名媛肯尼迪夫人]的好处了 |
[02:50] | You know, my old friend JR is big at NYU | 我的老朋友杰尔在纽约大学很有号召力 |
[02:54] | And he happens to own me a favor | 他正好欠我个人情 |
[02:56] | Cyrus saved JR’s life in Vietnam | 塞勒斯在越南救了杰尔的命 |
[02:59] | Oh, I’m sorry ,but just because I lost Yale | 对不起 就算进不了耶鲁也并不代表 |
[03:03] | Doesn’t not mean I’m wasting my time at non-ivey | 我要把青春浪费在非常青藤盟校的大学上 |
[03:05] | reading Bloved 6 times and experienmenting with lesbianism | 把那些破书翻烂而且实践女同性恋主义 |
[03:09] | Now, nate’s waiting | 内特还等着呢 |
[03:13] | Waldorf women are not socilized | 霍道夫家的女性绝非交际花 |
[03:19] | You can just set those down there,please | 把那些放那边就可以了 |
[03:23] | daugter returns,how was Spain | 离家出走的女孩回来了啊 西班牙怎么样 |
[03:26] | Amazing, perfect | 很好 太好了 |
[03:28] | I’m sure, with Poppy dacing on table tops in Barcelona, | 可不是嘛 和波比在巴塞罗那大跳艳舞 |
[03:32] | Some amazing nude alongside with alcohol | 裸女与美酒相伴啊 |
[03:34] | More like me, and Poppy and her boyfriend Gabriel | 我跟波比和她男朋友加布里尔 |
[03:37] | on the coast, | 只在海滩上玩了玩 |
[03:39] | I just read, and ate and swam | 我看了点书 吃了些东西 游了一会儿泳 |
[03:44] | So there was nude sunbathing | 这么说确实是有裸体日光浴喽 |
[03:47] | Is my mom around | 我老妈在这边吗 |
[03:48] | I haven’t seen her, but I have been occuped. | 我还没看见她 我昨晚一直没空 |
[03:51] | Last night’s entertainments | 昨晚真是尽兴 |
[03:54] | She’s Synchronised swimmer, can hold her breath for 5 minutes | 她是花样游泳员 能在水下憋气长达5分钟 |
[03:56] | Sure you found a way of get over blair then | 你还真是找到了忘掉布莱尔的方法啊 |
[04:03] | But then I realized that I’m a 17 year old billionaire | 然后我突然意识到我是只有17岁的亿万富翁 |
[04:08] | Tonight I have a date with | 今晚我还要美女约会呢 |
[04:11] | By the way, I saw | 对了 我上周在一家酒吧看见 |
[04:15] | Poppy lifting at the bar last week | 波比玩的正高兴 |
[04:17] | It’s funny how she can be there yet still be in Spain with you. | 她能分身两地 真是太有意思了 |
[04:34] | Did I tell you you’re beautiful | 我告诉过你 你有多美吗 |
[04:37] | Nate Archibald, | 内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[04:38] | are you trying to seduce me on church property | 你竟敢在教堂里对我动手动脚 |
[04:43] | Come on, let’s go | 快 我们快走吧 |
[04:44] | Can you pretend | 你能假装 |
[04:45] | not to see me behind Carolin Kennday, | 看不见凯罗琳·肯尼迪后面的我吗 |
[04:47] | She maybe american roality, | 那个女的虽然很美国 |
[04:48] | but that woman is a true ruff. | 但她简直就是一个刺头 |
[04:52] | Sure | 当然了 |
[04:53] | Hey, Tripp asked to go lunch with me, said it was important | 特里普请我去和他吃午饭 说是有重要的事 |
[04:57] | But I think he’s just gonna talk about her ex-girlfriend in Whitehouse | 但是我估计他只会谈论他前任女友 |
[05:00] | Fine, I’ll come by before dinner, | 好啊我晚饭前过来就是了 |
[05:02] | I hope that’s not your big suprise | 我可不希望这就是你给我的大大的惊喜 |
[05:04] | Oh yeah | 当然不是 |
[05:05] | I have to think a way to think Marunne with the The whitney committee | 我做梦都想进惠特尼青年会 |
[05:08] | I got in to Columbia | 我被哥伦比亚大学录取了 |
[05:09] | What | 什么 |
[05:10] | I got in to Columbia | 我被哥伦比亚大学录取了 |
[05:12] | What were you talking about | 你想说什么 |
[05:14] | Nothing,that’s amazing, I didn’t even know you applyed | 没什么 太好了 我都不知道你申请过 |
[05:19] | I wanted to see if I can get in without my family’s help, you know? | 我想看看没有家里的帮助我能否上去 |
[05:30] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[05:32] | I’m so happy for you. | 我很为你开心 |
[05:34] | So that means no yale? | 那你不上耶鲁了 |
[05:36] | No, honestly, I’m–i’m torn. | 绝对不上 我真是筋疲力尽了 |
[05:40] | Blair. it was so sweet of you to come. | 布莱尔 你能来真好 |
[05:42] | Yes, it-it’s going to be so beautiful. | 婚礼一定会很漂亮的 |
[05:46] | I-i have some disappointing news. | 我有些不好的消息 |
[05:48] | The whitney junior committee felt | 惠特尼青年会认为 |
[05:50] | felt you were too new on the scene. | 你对他们而言太过陌生 |
[05:52] | They chose elizabeth instead. | 他们转而选择了伊丽莎白 |
[05:56] | – Your bridesmaid? – give it time. | -你的伴娘 -再等等吧 |
[05:58] | When it comes to these things, | 碰上这种事情 |
[06:01] | It takes a while to start to matter. | 是金子总会发光的 |
[06:05] | Hey, if it makes you feel any better, | 这个能不能让你好受点 |
[06:06] | Maureen had to pick her bridesmaids | 莫林挑选伴娘的名单 |
[06:09] | From a list provided by my grandfather. | 都是我爷爷列出要求的 |
[06:10] | Hey, I better go. the rehearsal’s starting. | 我得走了 彩排要开始了 |
[06:13] | Oh. okay. | 去吧 |
[06:15] | I’ll just wait here… with the rest of the commoners. | 我就在这里 和无关紧要的人在一起吧 |
[06:22] | Is that the, uh, science fair project? | 那是你的科学课作业吗 |
[06:24] | Yep. we’re tracking air quality on plant growth. | 对 我们得记录植物生长时的空气状况 |
[06:26] | One of these was grown in our apartment, | 其中一盆养在我们家 |
[06:28] | And the other was grown in wes’ country house. | 另一盆养在维斯的乡村小屋里 |
[06:31] | Apparently a tree does not grow in brooklyn. | 显然在布鲁克林树都长不高了 |
[06:34] | I better take off. call you later? | 我得走了 一会打给你 |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:41] | Well, I hope for the sake of science that | 希望看在科学的面子上 |
[06:42] | – That relationship is strictly professional. – of course. | -你俩纯属学伴关系 -当然了 |
[06:46] | But I’m working on it. | 但我正在努力加油呢 |
[06:47] | No, I get it. rent trumps art. | 我明白 租来的喇叭花画 |
[06:49] | Well, let me know if you change your mind. | 如果改变主意 请给我打电话 |
[06:51] | Nobody wants to buy art right now. | 现在根本没人想买画了 |
[06:53] | Look, I’m the one with the expensive yale tuition. | 让你背负昂贵耶鲁学费的是我 |
[06:55] | Please let me help. there’s gotta be a job on craigslist | 让我做点什么吧 分类广告上总有 |
[06:57] | That doesn’t involve dealing or nudity. | 不用贩毒和卖身的工作吧 |
[06:59] | Dan, I have it under control. | 丹 我应付的来 |
[07:00] | Your priority is school. I’m off to lily’s. | 你的首要任务是学业 我去莉莉那里了 |
[07:03] | She wants to go shopping for a table, a lamp. | 她想去买个桌子 或是盏灯吧 |
[07:06] | I’m not sure. bye. bye. | 我也不太清楚 再见 |
[07:09] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:10] | I don’t know he’s being so stubborn about this. | 真没想到在这件事上他这么顽固 |
[07:14] | You know, wes’ mom owns a catering company. | 维斯的妈妈是饮食承办人 |
[07:16] | Catering? that definitely was not on the top of my list, | 饮食承办 我可没想到要做这个 |
[07:18] | But, I mean, yeah, | 不过 也不错 |
[07:20] | If you–if you– if you don’t mind asking… | 如果你能帮我问问的话 |
[07:22] | Not at all, because then I can ask him to come to dinner | 没问题 正好可以借此机会 |
[07:25] | With me as a thanks for being so cool to my brother. | 叫他和我去吃顿饭 以表谢意 |
[07:36] | Hello, blair. | 布莱尔 你好 |
[07:38] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:39] | You, too, mr. van der bilt. | 我也是 范德比先生 |
[07:41] | The wedding is going to be lovely. | 婚礼场面一定会很棒 |
[07:43] | Blair, it’s reached my ears | 布莱尔 我听说 |
[07:46] | that nate has been accepted to columbia. | 内特被哥伦比亚大学录取了 |
[07:49] | Has he spoken to you of his intentions? | 他和你聊过自己的想法吗 |
[07:54] | Not in so many words. | 没怎么说过 |
[07:56] | But I do know he’s very proud of having gotten in on his own. | 但他凭自己实力进去 确实很高兴 |
[08:00] | As he should be. | 他确实如此 |
[08:02] | My grandson values your opinion. | 我孙子很重视你的意见 |
[08:05] | Perhaps you could show him that yale is the appropriate choice. | 也许你能让他明白耶鲁才是明智选择 |
[08:10] | I… think this is a decision he needs to make himself. | 我想这个决定应由他自己定夺 |
[08:17] | Tell me, what are your plans for next year? | 跟我说说你对明年的计划吧 |
[08:19] | I know you put off college. | 我知道你把大学搁置一边了 |
[08:21] | Any word from the junior committee for the whitney? | 惠特尼青年会那里怎么说 |
[08:24] | Actually… they didn’t accept me. | 其实 他们没接受我 |
[08:28] | Ah. I think that must be some kind of mistake. | 一定是有所误会 |
[08:31] | I’ll call agnes chismer immediately | 我马上就给安吉斯·切斯米打电话 |
[08:33] | And clear that right up. | 澄清误会 |
[08:37] | – Really? – For a friend of my grandson, | -真的吗 -为我孙子的朋友帮忙 |
[08:39] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t do. | 做什么都没问题 |
[08:47] | Yale is an amazing school. | 耶鲁是一所很棒的学校 |
[08:51] | And… nate would look dashing in bulldog blue. | 内特穿斗牛犬蓝一定很有朝气 |
[08:58] | And I want to be a bridesmaid. | 我还想做伴娘 |
[09:04] | I think, uh, she might have room for one more. | 为她多加一个伴娘也无妨 |
[09:15] | Why did I give dorota the weekend off? | 我干嘛要放多洛塔的假啊 |
[09:18] | Ever since she and vanya fell in love, | 自从她和瓦雅共入爱河 |
[09:20] | All she thinks about is herself. | 她就只关心自己了 |
[09:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:29] | Yes, this is cyrus rose. | 我是塞勒斯·罗斯 |
[09:33] | This is serena van der woodsen. | 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[09:36] | I think I need a lawyar | 我需要一名律师 |
[09:42] | How did antique shopping turn into shoe shopping? | 买古董怎么变成买鞋了 |
[09:44] | Well, my darling, | 亲爱的 |
[09:45] | All shopping eventually leads to shoe shopping. | 只要逛街 买鞋就是绝对的 |
[09:47] | If only people felt that way about art. | 要是大家都把这份热忱都献给艺术就好了 |
[09:50] | You’re thinking about dan’s tuition. | 你在担心丹的学费问题 |
[09:52] | Uh, mid-range collectors just aren’t buying right now. | 中层阶级的收藏家们购买力都丧失了 |
[09:55] | Well, you never know when things will turn around. | 事情会柳暗花明又一村的 |
[09:59] | Now who says that these are not art | 谁说这不是艺术 |
[10:01] | Hey, mom. nice shoes. | 妈妈 鞋很漂亮 |
[10:05] | Could you give us a moment? | 让我们单独聊下 |
[10:08] | – Welcome back. – thanks. | -欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[10:12] | Mom, I know you’re upset. | 妈妈 我知道你很生气 |
[10:14] | No, I’m furious. | 不对 我气死了 |
[10:16] | First you trash the apartment, | 你先是把家里搞得一团糟 |
[10:17] | then you run away to spain. | 接着又跑去了西班牙 |
[10:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:21] | I, um, I’ve just– I’ve been feeling really lost. | 我只是 我不知该何去何从 |
[10:24] | Oh, spare me, serena. the only thing that is lost is | 瑟琳娜 饶了我吧 你不知该何去何从的 |
[10:26] | Your sense of responsibility and consideration. | 只有你的责任感和为他人考虑的心情 |
[10:29] | It seems to me like the old serena is back, | 在我看来以前的瑟琳娜又回来了 |
[10:31] | And I’m not very happy to see her. | 这可不是好事 |
[10:35] | So you might want to take your coat off, | 所以你还是快脱了大衣吧 |
[10:37] | Because you’re grounded. | 因为你被关禁闭了 |
[10:49] | S.! you’re back from spain! | S 你从西班牙回来啦 |
[10:51] | Yeah. I just landed. | 是啊 刚下飞机 |
[10:52] | – Hey, uh, are you home? – no. more like avoiding it. | -你在家吗 -不在 我尽量不回家 |
[10:56] | My mom and cyrus are hosting passover. | 塞勒斯和我妈妈正在办逾越节 |
[10:58] | I thought firstborns were supposed to be spared . | 我以为头生子女可以跳过不参加呢 |
[11:01] | Oh, so–so you’re not gonna be at the apartment all day? | 那你今天就都不在家了 |
[11:03] | I’m getting a dress fitted at reem acra, | 我正在雷姆·阿克拉[知名品牌]试裙子 |
[11:05] | And then nate and I are going to his cousin’s rehearsal dinner. | 一会和内特一起去他堂兄的婚礼彩排晚宴 |
[11:08] | S., I’m one of the chosen ones. | S 我是天之骄子的一员了 |
[11:11] | I was wandering the bass-ian desert | 在我彷徨在巴斯和蒂安荒漠之中时 |
[11:13] | And now I’ve reached the van der bilt promised land. | 却突然来到了范德比的应许之地 |
[11:16] | That’s great. um, listen, I have to run some errands, | 太好了 我得去处理点事 |
[11:19] | But let’s talk later, okay? | 回头再聊吧 |
[11:22] | I thought maureen was only having five bridesmaids. | 莫林不是只有五个伴娘吗 |
[11:26] | It was kind of last minute. | 我是后来补上的 |
[11:28] | And I think a little higher on the hem. | 请把下摆再改高些 |
[11:33] | So I’m gonna need a couple minutes | 我得找点时间 |
[11:34] | To practice my tray balancing. | 练练托盘技术 |
[11:35] | I’ve never done this before. | 我以前从没做过这个 |
[11:37] | Although I have a feeling i-i’ll be a tray-balancing wunderkind. | 不过我有种预感 我肯定会是托盘天才 |
[11:40] | Are you gonna do this nervous talking thing all night? | 你不会整晚都会因为紧张喋喋不休吧 |
[11:43] | – It’s cool. I just need to know. – no, I’m sorry. | -没什么 我就是想知道 -不好意思 |
[11:45] | I-i didn’t tell my dad I took this job, | 我没和我爸说过这份工作的事 |
[11:47] | And i-i feel so bad keeping it from him, | 所以瞒着他让我不太好受 |
[11:48] | But, you know, he gets so defensive. | 不过他实在是太抵触我上班这事了 |
[11:50] | I’ll take that as a “yes.” | 那看来就是”是”了 |
[11:54] | – Oh, no, no, no, no. – good. you’re here. | -不要啊 -太好了 你终于来了 |
[11:57] | I just ran out to buy some candles. | 我刚跑出去买蜡烛了 |
[11:58] | I don’t understand why we just can’t light some votives. | 真不明白为什么不能只许愿就好 |
[12:02] | You look familiar. | 你挺眼熟 |
[12:04] | Have you worked for me before? | 你以前给我干过活吗 |
[12:06] | I did call them, and they cannot send over a replacement. | 我打过电话了 但他们说不能换 |
[12:10] | They are absolutely overextended. | 真是太过分了 |
[12:11] | Mrs. waldorf, I’m sure that between corrine | 霍道夫夫人 我相信在寇妮和 |
[12:13] | – And–and dorota… – dorota has the weekend off. | -多洛塔之间 -多洛塔周末休假 |
[12:16] | And I absolutely need two servers. | 我太需要两个服务生了 |
[12:19] | Cyrus’ mother’s coming, and she hates me. | 塞勒斯母亲要来 她可讨厌我了 |
[12:21] | I have never thrown a seder before. | 我从没办过逾越节家宴 |
[12:23] | I don’t even know how to say half the words | 为莱伯曼妻子命名的祈祷礼仪大全里 |
[12:25] | In this prayer book that’s named for lieberman’s wife. | 有一半字我都看不懂 |
[12:28] | She, uh, she’s hadassah. | 她是哈大沙 |
[12:30] | The–i think the prayer book is called haggadah. | 祈祷礼仪大全好像叫哈加达 |
[12:32] | See? no, you cannot leave. | 看到没 你绝对不能走 |
[12:33] | With all due respect, i-i don’t– | 出于尊敬 我真的 |
[12:35] | I don’t feel comfortable serving knishes to blair. | 我真的不愿意为布莱尔上克尼什馅饼 |
[12:36] | But blair won’t be here. | 可布莱尔不在啊 |
[12:38] | And you don’t serve knishes at passover. | 况且在逾越节我们不吃克尼什馅饼 |
[12:42] | I’ll double your pay… | 我给你双倍薪水 |
[12:44] | For both of you. | 你俩都有份 |
[12:48] | I could really use the money. | 我真的很需要钱 |
[12:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | Great. here are the linens. | 太好了 这是亚麻布 |
[13:02] | Put one of these at every place. | 把这个每个座位都放一份 |
[13:04] | Cyrus? cyrus, I think the brisket’s burnin’. | 塞勒斯 塞勒斯 鸡肉好像要糊了 |
[13:07] | Oh, no. not at all, mrs. chismer. | 切斯米先生 完全没关系 |
[13:09] | We all make mistakes. | 是人都会犯错 |
[13:14] | So I’ll see you tuesday at the whitney? | 那就周二在惠特尼见了 |
[13:20] | So… | 那么 |
[13:22] | I’ve been thinking about this whole college thing. | 我一直在想我们上大学的事 |
[13:24] | I’m going to columbia. | 我要上哥伦比亚 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | Oh, maybe it’s just my old prejudice speaking, | 就当是我以前的偏见 |
[13:31] | But, um, yale– | 但是 耶鲁 |
[13:33] | Yale only accepted me because of my grandfather. | 耶鲁录取我只会因为我爷爷 |
[13:35] | I don’t want to owe him or my family anything. | 我不想欠他 或欠那个家 |
[13:42] | After tonight, we’re done with them. | 今晚过后 我和他们再无瓜葛 |
[13:47] | Oh, b., too bad you weren’t invited | B 真可惜特里普和内特的午餐会 |
[13:49] | To nate and tripp’s lunch, ’cause whatever happened, | 你却不在受邀之列 因为无论发生何事 |
[13:52] | It looks like you’re the one paying. | 看来买单的总是你 |
[13:54] | Cyrus! | 塞勒斯 |
[13:55] | Your mother’s here. | 你母亲来了 |
[13:57] | God, where is that man? | 天啊 那男人去哪了 |
[14:02] | I can certainly look into the legalities of it, | 我可以帮你查查法律条款 |
[14:04] | But… I think you should tell your mother. | 但是 你应该告诉你母亲 |
[14:08] | We’re–we’re not in a good place right now. | 我跟她现在关系比较僵 |
[14:10] | I don’t think I could go up to her and say, | 我可不敢到她面前直接跟她说 |
[14:12] | “Sorry, but I sort of got married in Spain. | “对不起 我貌似在西班牙结了婚 |
[14:15] | “But don’t worry. | “但是别担心 |
[14:15] | Cyrus is helping me get a quickie annulment.” | 塞勒斯会尽快帮我废除婚约的” |
[14:18] | She’s your mother. Sh– | 她是你母亲 她… |
[14:19] | Cyrus | 塞勒斯 |
[14:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[14:22] | Sorry. You what? | 抱歉 你干什么了 |
[14:30] | Two days into the trip, | 旅行第二天的时候 |
[14:31] | Poppy and Gabriel get in this huge fight, | 波比和加布里尔大吵了起来 |
[14:33] | And then she just leaves, abandoning me and Gabriel. | 然后她就走了 把我和加布里尔扔在那里 |
[14:36] | And so I-I stayed around to keep him company. | 我就留下来陪他 |
[14:39] | Well, you did a bang-up job. | 你还真是舍命陪君子啊 |
[14:39] | Dan, please. | 丹 别说了 |
[14:40] | Gabriel and Poppy were over, | 加布里尔和波比已经是过去时了 |
[14:42] | And it’s not like either one of us planned this. | 这又不是事先策划好的 |
[14:44] | This–this thing between us just happened, | 事情…事情就这么发生了 |
[14:45] | – And we couldn’t stop it. – This “thing” was a marriage. | -我们也没办法 -这种”事情”可是结婚 |
[14:48] | What were you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的啊 |
[14:50] | I don’t know. I-I wasn’t. | 我也不知道 我根本没想 |
[14:50] | But I don’t even know if I am married. | 我都不确定自己是不是真结婚了 |
[14:52] | That’s what Cyrus is trying to figure out. | 那正是塞勒斯要去查的呢 |
[14:54] | How does one not know if one is married? | 一个人结婚了怎么还能自己都不知道呢 |
[14:57] | Well, there was a dinner, | 我们吃了晚饭 |
[14:59] | And then we had a lot of rioja | 然后喝了很多罗哈酒[西班牙红酒] |
[15:02] | And then dancing and then more rioja | 然后跳舞 接着又喝多了 |
[15:05] | And then we took off our clothes and went swimming in the ocean. | 然后就脱了衣服去海里游泳 |
[15:07] | Okay, skip that part. | 行了 跳过这部分呗 |
[15:08] | Yeah. Yeah, um, so–so the next thing I know, | 好的 接下来我只记得 |
[15:11] | Gabriel is just screaming, “I love you! I love you!” | 加布里尔对我大喊”我爱你 我爱你” |
[15:14] | And he’s banging on this church door, | 然后他猛敲一家教堂的门 |
[15:15] | Trying to wake up a priest and | 想叫醒里面的牧师 |
[15:17] | O-okay–okay, so there was a priest. | 行了 行了 牧师也有了 |
[15:18] | Did you say “i do”? | 你说了”我愿意”了吗 |
[15:21] | Well, i-i said “si” | 我说了西班牙语的愿意 |
[15:23] | I don’t know. It w-was all in Spanish. | 我也不知道 都是西班牙语 |
[15:25] | It was–it was crazy. | 简直太疯狂了 |
[15:27] | – You’re smiling. – what? | -你还笑 -什么 |
[15:28] | You ran off to Spain with a guy you barely know. | 你和一个陌生人跑去西班牙 |
[15:30] | You got married and you’re– a little bit–you’re smiling. | 跟他闪电结婚 你居然还笑得出来 |
[15:32] | No, I woke up the next morning, | 我哪能啊 第二天早上我起来 |
[15:34] | And I thought, “what have I done? This is crazy.” | 我就在想 我都做了什么 这也太疯狂了 |
[15:35] | And I got on the next flight out | 我直接乘最快的航班逃出来 |
[15:37] | And here I am talking to Cyrus. | 来着找塞勒斯帮我想办法 |
[15:38] | You’re a–you’re like– you’re a wife. | 你现在算是有夫之妇了 |
[15:40] | No, I’m not. maybe I am. | 不 我不是 也可能是吧 |
[15:42] | A-are you jealous? | 你吃醋了 |
[15:44] | Serena, we were together for a year, | 瑟琳娜 我和你在一起一年 |
[15:46] | And we didn’t make it to junior prom. | 结果到舞会时就分手了 |
[15:47] | You’re with this guy for less than a month, | 你认识这哥们还不到一个月 |
[15:48] | And you get married, so I mean, yeah, | 你们就结婚了 我是说 |
[15:50] | It’s a little bit insulting. | 这件事太打击我了 |
[15:53] | I-I have to– I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[15:56] | Wait. Wait. Are you serving eleanor’s seder? | 等一下 你要在埃莉诺的家宴上端盘子吗 |
[15:58] | No. | 不啊 |
[16:01] | Sort of. I mean, yes. | 算是吧 我是说 是的 |
[16:04] | Yes. You’re the wife of the landed gentry, | 是的 你成了上层名流妻子 |
[16:06] | And I’m a cater waiter at a seder. | 我只能到家宴上去当服务员 |
[16:10] | Dan, wait. | 丹 等一下 |
[16:26] | Nate, tell me what’s going on. | 内特 到底是怎么回事 |
[16:29] | It’s fine. | 一切正常 |
[16:31] | Listen, I’m just– I’m just glad you’re here, okay? | 听着 我只是…我只是很高兴你能来 |
[16:34] | You know, now might not be a good time | 现在跟你爷爷说哥伦比亚大学的事 |
[16:36] | To say anything to your grandfather about Columbia. | 好像有点不和时宜 |
[16:38] | Well, that should be easy, since I’m not gonna speak to him. | 那倒没什么 我根本没打算跟他说话 |
[16:46] | Is there a problem, Blair? | 有问题吗 布莱尔 |
[16:47] | No. No problem. I just need a few more minutes. | 不 没问题 再给我几分钟时间 |
[16:59] | Oh, Eleanor, thank you for doing this. | 埃莉诺 谢谢你举行这样的家宴 |
[17:03] | Please. I was very happy that you invited yourself. | 别这么说 你不请自来我也很高兴 |
[17:07] | Cyrus’ mother– she hates me. | 塞勒斯的母亲 她可不喜欢我 |
[17:09] | Another friendly face is always welcome. | 家里总是欢迎新朋友过来 |
[17:11] | – Hello, Rufus. – hey. | -你好 鲁弗斯 -你好 |
[17:14] | Oh, do you know that… | 你们知道… |
[17:18] | You’ll find out. | 你们以后就知道了 |
[17:24] | That’s Allan Ievy, the art collector. | 那个是艾伦·依维 艺术品收藏家 |
[17:26] | He’s the guy who put a monet in his bathroom. | 他家的卫生间里还放着莫奈的作品呢 |
[17:27] | I–oh, no. | 我…别告诉我 |
[17:29] | Well, he’s an old friend of Cyrus’. | 他是塞勒斯的老朋友了 |
[17:30] | You’ve been saying the mid-range art market is dead, so I thought | 你总说中端艺术市场不景气 所以我想 |
[17:33] | It might be nice for you to meet a few high-end collectors. | 能让你认识一些高段位的收藏家会很有帮助 |
[17:35] | Lil, I appreciate you trying to help, | 小莉 我很感谢你帮我 |
[17:37] | But I am not fawning over an ass like Allan Ievy | 但我是不会就因为想卖东西 |
[17:38] | Just to make a sale. | 去拍艾伦·依维这样的混蛋的马屁的 |
[17:41] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[17:42] | Dan, what are you doing here? | 丹 你在这做什么 |
[17:44] | um, I’m j– I’m just here ’cause– | 我来这是因为 |
[17:46] | Because I invited him. | 因为我请他来的 |
[17:48] | Oh. Lovely. | 真是太好了 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry that I snuck out, mom, | 我很抱歉我跑出来 老妈 |
[17:52] | but I had to see Dlair. | 我得去见布莱尔 |
[17:53] | She invited me to seder, so I invited Dan. | 她邀请我来家宴 然后我又邀请了丹 |
[17:56] | Though Blair is now strangely nowhere to be seen. | 但布莱尔却奇怪的消失了 |
[17:58] | Well, lucky for you, | 你走运了啊 |
[17:59] | I don’t want to cause a scene at Eleanor’s. | 我不想在埃莉诺家里跟你吵 |
[18:00] | We’ll talk about this later. | 待会再找你算账 |
[18:02] | Dan, you’re dressed just like a cater waiter. | 丹 你怎么打扮的像个服务员 |
[18:04] | Yeah, well, y-you go for a classic look with a black tie | 我想穿的传统一点 打黑色领带 |
[18:06] | And a white shirt, and that’s what you get. | 穿白色衬衫 结果就成这形象了 |
[18:09] | Serena, what are you doing here? | 瑟琳娜 你在这里做什么 |
[18:11] | Blair invited her. – Strange. | 布莱尔请我来的 |
[18:13] | Blair made it absolutely clear | 这就怪了 布莱尔说了 |
[18:15] | That she wasn’t going to be here, but please stay. | 她绝对不会来的 但既来之则安之吧 |
[18:18] | Daniel, would you go downstairs and get the kosher wine | 丹尼尔 你能到楼下把清酒拿上来吗 |
[18:20] | And could you please make yourself | 还有 你能让你自己 |
[18:21] | A little more presentable? | 看起来更庄重点吗 |
[18:24] | That was sort of rude. | 这么说可有点过了吧 |
[18:26] | – Yeah, you know what? I’m just gonna go with it. – Attaboy. | -是啊 我还是去拿东西吧 -好好干啊 |
[18:30] | – Drinks? – Yeah. | -喝酒吗 -好啊 |
[18:33] | I would have invited you to the loft, | 我本来想请你去我家 |
[18:34] | But the only chef we have there is my dad, | 但那儿会做饭的就只有我老爸 |
[18:36] | And his specialties are waffles and embarrassing me. | 其招牌菜就是华夫饼和祸害我 |
[18:39] | Do you want the top hat or the race car? | 你想要这顶帽子还是这辆赛车 |
[18:41] | What, do you want the shoe? | 还是你想要这只鞋 |
[18:42] | This isn’t the same girl I used to see | 这可不是我以前看到的那个 |
[18:44] | Hanging out on the steps of the Met. | 在大都会博物馆的台阶前面瞎晃的女孩子 |
[18:46] | Yeah, well, people change. | 人是会变的嘛 |
[18:51] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[18:55] | Good evening. | 晚上好啊 |
[19:00] | If you hear screams, don’t be alarmed. We’re fine. | 如果听到尖叫声 别紧张 我们很好 |
[19:11] | I think I’ll be the thimble. | 那我就是这个顶针了 |
[19:12] | Rufus’ gallery is in Williamsburg. | 鲁弗斯的画廊在威廉姆斯堡 |
[19:15] | You should move your gallery to the city. | 你应该把你的画廊搬到市里来 |
[19:17] | Williamsburg is already over. | 威廉姆斯堡已经没什么前途了 |
[19:20] | I didn’t realize a whole neighborhood could be over. | 我不觉得有这么好的群众基础会没前途 |
[19:22] | My friends, it’s time for the seder to begin. | 朋友们 家宴马上就要开始了 |
[19:27] | Dan, uh, I need you to know that I’m really sorry. | 丹 我想告诉你我真的很抱歉 |
[19:29] | Dan, we need matzo! | 丹 快把面包拿上来 |
[19:32] | Serena, being eleanor’s bitch boy is about all I can take | 瑟琳娜 做埃莉诺的使唤男仆已经快把我 |
[19:34] | Right now, so I… I really don’t need your pity. | 逼疯了 我真的不需要你的同情 |
[19:36] | Okay, but just please understand that what happened | 好的 但是请你理解我和加布里尔之间的事 |
[19:39] | Between me and Gabriel has nothing to do with you. | 和你没有任何关系 |
[19:41] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 是啊 当然了 |
[19:43] | But a person doesn’t just go off and suddenly get married. | 但是人们通常不会走火入魔 突然结婚 |
[19:46] | – You’re clearly reacting to something. – Dan! | -很明显是在报复什么事情 -丹 |
[19:49] | I gotta get matzo. | 我得去拿面包了 |
[19:53] | – Tripp. – Blair. | -特里普 -布莱尔 |
[19:56] | Did you say something to nate? | 你跟内特说什么了吗 |
[19:58] | He feels lucky, you know, | 他感到很幸运 你知道 |
[20:00] | that you two are back together. | 你们两个又重归于好了 |
[20:01] | He told me how much you’ve both changed. Is that true? | 他说你们两个都变了很多 是真的吗 |
[20:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:07] | Of course. | 当然是真的 |
[20:09] | We’ve changed a lot. | 我们都变了很多 |
[20:11] | Well, be good to him, okay? | 对他好些 知道吗 |
[20:16] | What did you tell him? | 你告诉他什么了 |
[20:21] | Well, good evening. | 大家晚上好 |
[20:22] | – Oh, no. – Most of you know me. | -不会吧 -大家基本都认识我 |
[20:24] | I’m Nate Archibald, Tripp’s cousin. | 我是内特·阿齐布尔德 特里普的堂弟 |
[20:26] | When Tripp asked me to be the best man in his wedding, | 当特里普让我做他婚礼的伴郎的时候 |
[20:30] | I was a little bit surprised, to say the least. | 我有些惊讶 多少有一点 |
[20:33] | But I guess grandfather told him to choose me | 我猜肯定是爷爷让他选我的 |
[20:36] | And that was that, so… | 然后就选我了 所以 |
[20:38] | But we all know how important family is | 我们都知道对于威廉姆·范德·比特来说 |
[20:40] | To William Van Der Bilt. But what we don’t know are | 家庭有多重要 但是我们并不知道 |
[20:44] | The many secret ways he helps us all out. | 他如何以各种不为人知的手段帮我们解决问题 |
[20:47] | For instance, today I discovered | 比如 今天我就发现 |
[20:50] | He was the one who had my father investigated by the authorities. | 正是他让政府调查我父亲 |
[20:55] | And if he cares so much about family, | 如果他这么重视家庭 |
[20:57] | Then why did he destroy mine? | 为什么要毁掉我的家庭呢 |
[21:00] | So I guess the lesson here… | 所以我们今天得到的教训是 |
[21:05] | Tripp, old buddy… | 特里普 老兄 |
[21:07] | Is watch your back. | 小心别人背后捅你刀子 |
[21:12] | To family. | 敬家庭 |
[21:16] | Uh-oh, B. Looks like you hitched your wagon to a falling star. | B 这下看起来你也自身难保了吧 |
[21:28] | Can I help you? | 能为您效劳吗 |
[21:29] | Yes, I’m Gabriel. I’m looking for Serena. | 麻烦你 我是加布里尔 来找瑟琳娜 |
[21:32] | Baruch atah ay dios mio. | 巴鲁[先知耶利米的书记员]我的天啊 |
[21:35] | This Passover is gonna get its own Spanish inquisition. | 这个逾越节将要有自己的西班牙语审讯了 |
[21:40] | So Passover is a holiday that celebrates | 犹太逾越节是庆祝 |
[21:42] | The Jewish people’s flight from slavery to freedom. | 犹太人打破奴隶制获得解放的日子 |
[21:47] | You need to come to the foyer. | 马上跟我去门厅 |
[21:49] | Dan, I know you’re upset, | 丹 我知道你很不高兴 |
[21:50] | But now is not a good time. | 现在去好像不是很合适 |
[21:52] | Cyrus is about to pray. … | 塞勒斯马上就要开始祈祷了 |
[21:54] | We light the candles. | 我们点上蜡烛 |
[21:55] | You really need to come out there, like, right now. | 你必须出去 事不宜迟 |
[21:58] | Normally we do this before sunset, | 通常我们都是在日落前做的 |
[21:59] | But I won’t tell if you don’t. | 但是你们不说我也不会说的 |
[22:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[22:07] | Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha’olam… | 神佑我主 |
[22:11] | What is so important? | 有什么重要事 |
[22:15] | – Oh, no. – Exactly. | -不会吧 -没错 |
[22:18] | Gabriel, wh-what– what are you doing here? | 加布里尔 你来这里做什么 |
[22:20] | How can you ask me that? | 你怎能这么问我 |
[22:22] | I woke up and you were gone. | 我醒来却发现你人不知所踪 |
[22:23] | – Not even a note. – But how did you even find me? | -连个字条也没留 -你怎么找到我的 |
[22:27] | I called your apartment. | 我打电话到你家里 |
[22:28] | The guy who answered said you’d probably be here. | 接电话的人说你可能在这里 |
[22:30] | He also asked me if I had any hash. | 他还问我有没有洋芋泥 |
[22:31] | This is obviously between the two of you, so… | 显然这是你们两个之间的事 所以 |
[22:33] | No, you’re not leaving. | 不 你别走 |
[22:35] | Please. I can call you, | 求你了 我再给你打电话 |
[22:36] | -But you have to go now. – No, I’m not going anywhere. | -但你得立刻离开 -不 我哪也不去 |
[22:39] | We have to talk. you owe me at least that. | 我们要谈谈 你欠我个解释 |
[22:44] | Please, Gabriel, don’t. | 别这样 加布里尔 |
[22:45] | Why won’t you even talk to me? | 为什么你都不愿意谈谈 |
[22:47] | I mean, after everything that we’ve | 我们毕竟经历了 |
[22:48] | Because Dan is my boyfriend. | 因为丹是我男友 |
[22:50] | We got in a fight before I left for Spain | 去西班牙前 我们吵架了 |
[22:52] | And once I got there, | 但到来那里后 |
[22:54] | I got a little carried away, | 我有点后悔了 |
[22:55] | But no matter what, I had to come back. | 所以无论如何 我也要回来 |
[22:57] | Dan was my first love, and nothing can change that. | 丹是我初恋 这是事实 |
[23:03] | Yeah, it, uh, it’s true. it’s true. | 对 这是真的 没错 |
[23:05] | I love Serena. | 我爱瑟琳娜 |
[23:08] | No matter what crazy thing she does, | 无论她多么胡作非为 |
[23:10] | Uh, I-I will always love her. | 我永远爱她 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry, but, Serena, | 可是 瑟琳娜 |
[23:14] | You’ve never mentioned him before. | 你从来没有提过他 |
[23:17] | Well, I’m sure I had to come up at least once. | 什么 至少也提过我一次吧 |
[23:19] | At any point? | 一点点吧 |
[23:20] | Gabriel, I will call you, but you do have to leave. | 加布里尔 我会找你 你走吧 |
[23:24] | This is a family dinner. | 这里是家庭聚餐 |
[23:26] | Dan, Cyrus says that we are missing a lamb bone. | 丹 塞勒斯说还要点烧骨 |
[23:29] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[23:31] | Is this another one of your friends? | 这位又是你朋友啊 |
[23:33] | Yeah, um, sort of, but he’s leaving. | 算是吧 他快走了 |
[23:36] | I apologize. I didn’t mean to interrupt your evening. | 很抱歉 我无意打扰你们 |
[23:39] | Oh, not at all, not at all. Would you like to join us? | 没有啦 要过来一起吃吗 |
[23:41] | – We’re having a seder. – No, no, I’m sure he can’t. | -我们在吃犹太餐 -不 他不行 |
[23:43] | No, no. I’d love to meet the people in Serena’s life. | 不会 我也想认识瑟琳娜的亲友 |
[23:46] | – Perhaps it’ll help me better understand her. – Wonderful. | -这样也许可以更了解她 -太好了 |
[23:48] | There’s even an empty seat. | 里面还有空位呢 |
[23:49] | It’s for Elijah, but you can take it. | 本来留给伊利亚的 但你坐吧 |
[23:55] | You are in serious danger of losing your tip. | 你的小费岌岌可危了 |
[24:04] | Did you know about this? | 你事先知道吗 |
[24:05] | What? No, of course not. | 什么 当然不知道 |
[24:06] | You have five minutes to fix it. | 给你五分钟去补救 |
[24:09] | Did you really turn in the Captain? | 真的是你举报船长吗 |
[24:10] | Before you take a stand on principle, | 在你安稳进入大学前 |
[24:12] | Remember what you have at stake. | 记着自己拿什么作赌注 |
[24:13] | Or do you plan to spend next year sewing buttons | 不然明年准备帮你妈缝扣子吧 |
[24:16] | At your mother’s atelier? now go. | 现在就去 |
[24:23] | Then we eat the afikomen, | 然后我们吃无酵饼 |
[24:26] | Say the blessing after the meal, | 用完餐后 说几句祝语 |
[24:28] | Sing a few songs, and then we’re done. | 再唱几首歌 就搞定了 |
[24:30] | So as soon as everyone has some wine, we’ll begin. | 在大家喝酒前 我们开始吧 |
[24:34] | Wait. We haven’t started. | 等等 我们还没开始呢 |
[24:37] | Uh, I’m sorry. Are you the Gabriel | 打扰一下 你是不是那个 |
[24:39] | As in the Gabriel that was in Spain with Poppy and my daughter? | 跟我女儿和波比去西班牙的加布里尔 |
[24:43] | Yes. In fact | 是的 其实 |
[24:44] | Cyrus, this wine is delicious. | 塞勒斯 这酒真好喝 |
[24:46] | Oh, well, thank you, dear. | 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[24:47] | We’re not supposed to drink it until the blessing, | 说祝语前是不应该喝酒的 |
[24:50] | But, uh, we’ll make an exception this time. | 不过 这次例外吧 |
[24:53] | Rufus, do you represent any artists worth my attention? | 鲁弗斯 给我推荐些值得关注的收藏吧 |
[24:56] | All of my artists are worth attention. | 我所有收藏都值得关注 |
[24:58] | Otherwise I wouldn’t represent them. | 否则我也不会推荐 |
[25:05] | Why is he serving the wine? Isn’t he supposed to be… | 他为啥在倒酒 他不是应该 |
[25:07] | He is just helpful. That’s all. | 他不过是帮忙而已 |
[25:09] | Dan, baby,come sit down right here next to me, please. | 丹 宝贝 过来坐我旁边 |
[25:13] | Oh, well, that’s where we just moved Elijah. | 那位置是留给伊利亚的 |
[25:18] | But never mind. | 不过无所谓了 |
[25:19] | Eleanor, you don’t mind if he joins us, do you? | 埃莉诺 你不介意吧 |
[25:22] | At this point, why not? We’re not eating any time soon. | 怎么会呢 反正我们还没开吃 |
[25:28] | Oh, no. You two haven’t– | 你们俩该不会 |
[25:29] | Now we will say the kiddush, or prayer for the first cup. | 现在咱们来说祝语吧 |
[25:34] | I’ll say this in english because as I look around this table, | 我会用英语说的 因为我发现 |
[25:38] | I most of our guests are not speakers of hebrew. | 坐在这里的人 大都不会说犹太语 |
[25:41] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[25:42] | We praise you, Adonai, our god, | 神啊 我们赞美你这位 |
[25:45] | Ruler of the universe, who creates the fruit of the vine… | 主宰宇宙 赐我们食物的神 |
[25:59] | What? Do you not like? | 怎么了 喜欢吗 |
[26:02] | Have we done this before? | 我们之前干过这事吗 |
[26:04] | I thought you’d remember. | 我还以为你记得呢 |
[26:06] | Last year, after sleeping beauty… | 上一年 跟美女睡了后 |
[26:11] | I need to get a drink. | 我要去喝一杯 |
[26:17] | No! ugh. | 不是吧 |
[26:18] | – Yes! – Not again. | -好耶 -又来 |
[26:20] | That takes you right to my property–marvin gardens. | 用这个可以转移你的财产 |
[26:23] | Pay up. what a shock. the girl from brooklyn’s a renter. | 快给钱吧 租布鲁克林屋子女 |
[26:26] | Don’t you have a guest to attend to? | 你不是要招待客人吗 |
[26:27] | It appears I already did, a year ago. | 这个一年前就搞定了 |
[26:30] | I probably should have noticed in the elevator. | 我应该在电梯里就注意的 |
[26:32] | How many women can put their legs behind their… | 有多少女人想献身于我 |
[26:33] | Hey, um, do you wanna go for a walk? | 你想到外面走走吗 |
[26:37] | Okay. Sure. | 好啊 |
[26:39] | I’ll just meet you at the elevator. | 在电梯那边等 |
[26:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:44] | You know, just ’cause you’re bored with your own life | 就算你闲着没事干 |
[26:46] | Doesn’t mean you have to make everyone around you miserable. | 也别破坏别人雅兴 |
[26:48] | – For your information, you don’t live here yet. | 提醒一下 这里还不算你家 |
[26:52] | Please. after what you did | 省省吧 自从上一年 |
[26:54] | At the kiss on the lips party last year, | 你在派对上强吻我后 |
[26:56] | Like I would ever live in the same house as you. | 我才不想跟你住在一起 |
[27:01] | You know, you’re lucky I didn’t tell my dad, | 我没跟老爸说 算你走运了 |
[27:03] | Because if I did, he’d make lily choose–us or you– | 要是他知道了 他会逼莉莉选我们其中一方 |
[27:06] | And I wonder who she’d pick. | 我倒想看看她怎么选 |
[27:07] | Do you really think I care if lily kicks me out? | 你以为我会在意被撵走吗 |
[27:10] | Yeah, I do, because you lost blair, | 是啊 因为你失去了布莱尔 |
[27:12] | And now she’s dating your best friend. | 她还跟你最好的朋友约会 |
[27:13] | So therefore the only human contact that you have | 所以唯一跟你有联系 |
[27:16] | That you don’t pay for is the people in this house. | 而且不用你报答的人 就在这屋里 |
[27:21] | Knowing you, you’ll screw that up, too. | 不过你会搞砸一切的 |
[27:27] | Are you coming back? | 我们还来吗 |
[27:31] | You can let yourself out. | 你可以走了 |
[27:35] | Nate. | 内特 |
[27:36] | Blair, I’m… I’m so sorry. | 布莱尔 对不起 |
[27:38] | I should have told you. | 我该事先跟你说 |
[27:39] | It’s fine. are you okay? | 没关系 你还好吧 |
[27:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:44] | I mean, no, I’m not. | 其实 不太好 |
[27:47] | You know, I trusted him. | 我相信他 |
[27:50] | I mean, was I wrong? | 我做错了吗 |
[27:57] | No. | 没有 |
[28:00] | You’re wonderful. | 你很棒 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna go get my coat. Then we can go. | 咱们走吧 我去拿外套 |
[28:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:13] | Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 |
[28:15] | I did turn your father in, | 是我举报你老爸 |
[28:16] | But only after I confronted him and begged him to stop. | 但我事先有求他收手 |
[28:20] | When he denied it to my face, | 当他在我面前否认时 |
[28:21] | I warned him that I would take action. | 我警告他 我会采取行动 |
[28:23] | Finally… | 为的是 |
[28:26] | To prevent further damage to you and your mother, | 保护你母子俩免受伤害 |
[28:29] | I called the s.e.c. | 我找来了证券交易委员会 |
[28:32] | And I’d do it again. | 我没有后悔这样做 |
[28:40] | Why couldn’t you have just told me this? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[28:42] | Is that what you want, nathaniel–the truth? | 你想要的是真相吗 |
[28:43] | Yes. I’m just so tired of people lying to me | 对 我厌倦了别人的谎言 |
[28:47] | And going behind my back. | 还有背后的指指点点 |
[28:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:51] | Let’s start again. nothing but the truth. | 从今开始 只有真相 |
[28:55] | But in that case, | 在此之前 |
[28:58] | There’s something you should know. | 有些事情你得知道 |
[29:02] | Watch out, b. | 小心点哦 B |
[29:03] | It seems like just when you got it right, | 在你自鸣得意时 |
[29:05] | van der bilt is gonna do you wrong | 老头子却捅了你一刀 |
[29:10] | That was the washing of the hands, | 这就是洗手礼 |
[29:15] | Also called the title 88 of the new york city health code. | 也叫做纽约健康密码88号 |
[29:21] | Next we have the dipping of the vegetable. | 现在我们吃点盐水泡菜 |
[29:24] | You mean we’re finally going to get to eat something? | 终于有东西吃了 |
[29:26] | Oh, yes, parsley. | 对 是荷兰芹菜 |
[29:28] | So are you two really together again? | 你俩旧情复炽了吗 |
[29:31] | So if, uh, corrine would get everyone the salt water for dipping | 寇琳 拿点盐水过来 |
[29:36] | wait. I’m sorry. why doesn’t everybody | 打扰一下 为什么好像其他人 |
[29:37] | Seem to know the two of you are back together? | 不知道你俩复合了 |
[29:39] | And what kind of daughter doesn’t | 谁家的女儿会 |
[29:40] | Shh. there’s praying about to happen. | 嘘 要祈祷了 |
[29:43] | – But I’m so sorry, Cyrus, when did… – That’s fine. | -十分抱歉 塞勒斯 -没关系 |
[29:46] | When did this happen? you just broke up two months ago. | 两个月前才分手 这么快复合了 |
[29:49] | I thought you said you broke up right before spain. | 不是去西班牙前分手吗 |
[29:51] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[29:52] | Eleanor’s friends are talking during the seder. | 埃莉诺的朋友竟然在宴上说话 |
[29:55] | – They’re both of our friends, mother. – Thank you. | -他们是我们的朋友 妈 -谢谢 |
[30:00] | I’m sorry. I-I just don’t believe he’s your boyfriend. | 我只是不相信他是你男友 |
[30:03] | First of all, he’s dressed like a waiter. | 首先 他穿的像个服务生 |
[30:04] | I think it’s kind of a classic look. | 这可是经典造型啊 |
[30:06] | Well, he is my boyfriend, | 他真的是我男友 |
[30:08] | And we are very happy together. | 我们一起很开心 |
[30:11] | Serena, I am so sorry, Cyrus. | 瑟琳娜 很抱歉啊 塞勒斯 |
[30:13] | – No. No. Go right ahead. – What is going on? | -没关系 说吧 -到底怎么回事 |
[30:25] | I’m a cater waiter. | 我是来当服务生的 |
[30:28] | And not a very good one. | 而且很不称职 |
[30:31] | – Wait. What? – I didn’t want you to know, | -什么 -我不想让你知道 |
[30:33] | So we were pretending that we’re back together. | 所以我们就假扮复合 |
[30:35] | She’s just trying to be a good friend, really. | 她真的很够义气 真的 |
[30:37] | I’m sorry. Mr. Rose, Mrs. Waldorf, I’m very sorry. | 很对不起 罗斯先生 霍道夫太太 |
[30:39] | Apology accepted. Now take your parsley… | 不怪你 咱们来祈祷吧 |
[30:43] | – Where’s corrine with the salt water? – Hold on. I’m sorry. | -盐水还没拿过来吗 -抱歉 等一下 |
[30:48] | Is this you trying to help with college? | 你来这是为了赚学费吗 |
[30:49] | I know you didn’t want me to, dad, | 我知道你不想我这样做 |
[30:51] | But I couldn’t do nothing. | 但我不能坐视不理啊 |
[30:58] | By the way, Serena and I may not be together, | 还有 虽然我们没有复合 |
[31:00] | But I do care about her very much. | 但我还是很在乎她 |
[31:02] | Now who needs more wine? | 现在 谁要添酒 |
[31:05] | Serena, a word? | 瑟琳娜 没补充吗 |
[31:07] | All right, we’ll skip the bitter herbs. | 好吧 苦菜别吃了 |
[31:09] | Uh, moving on to the matzo. | 吃面包吧 |
[31:13] | Hey, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[31:14] | I’m, uh, I need some air. | 我想去透透气 |
[31:16] | I’m gonna walk home, so you just go ahead, okay? | 我要走路回家 你自便吧 |
[31:19] | Nate, what’s wrong? | 内特 怎么了 |
[31:21] | I’m proud of what you did back there. | 对于你刚才做的事 |
[31:23] | I thought you were, too. | 我以你为荣 |
[31:26] | Did you tell my grandfather | 你是不是跟我外公说 |
[31:30] | You would convince me to go to yale | 如果你劝服我去耶鲁 |
[31:31] | In exchange for him making you a bridesmaid? | 然后他就让你当伴娘 |
[31:35] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[31:39] | That’s great, you know? | 这可太好了 |
[31:40] | First my grandfather sells my father out, | 先是我爷爷卖了我爸 |
[31:43] | And then you sell me out for a picture in the style section. | 现在你又把我卖了 为了照片能上时尚版 |
[31:46] | No. But I didn’t! | 不 我没有 |
[31:49] | I mean, God, I did, | 我是说 神哪 我是有 |
[31:52] | But then I realized when he asked me again– | 但他第二次找我的时候 我发现 |
[31:54] | No, you know what? | 不 你知道吗 |
[31:54] | I actually thought this time would be different. | 我以为我们这次会不一样 |
[31:58] | But you’re just– You’re just the same girl you always were. | 可你还是原来的你 |
[32:00] | No, I’m not! I… | 我 我不是 |
[32:03] | I was just scared about next year and us. | 我只是太担心毕业 太担心我们 |
[32:07] | Nate, please give me another chance. | 内特 求你再给我一次机会 |
[32:09] | I want to trust you. | 我想要信你的 |
[32:12] | Okay? But… | 好吧 可是 |
[32:14] | I can’t think of a single reason why I should. | 我想不出我还有什么理由能信你了 |
[32:20] | The car will take you home. | 我叫车送你回家 |
[32:23] | So this is how it’s going to be? | 你就打算这样 |
[32:25] | The day is not even over, and you’ve already defied me | 一天还没到 你就已经违抗我 |
[32:27] | About your grounding, | 对你的禁足令 |
[32:28] | Caused a scene at Eleanor’s Seder… | 还在埃莉诺的逾越节家宴上演了出好戏 |
[32:29] | It wasn’t a scene. | 那不是演戏 |
[32:31] | Yes, it was, right out of the old Serena playbook. | 怎么不是 典型的瑟琳娜剧本 |
[32:33] | You could have thrown in a few boys from the lacrosse team, | 再来几个长曲棍球队的男孩儿 |
[32:35] | And it would have been | 就可以重演 |
[32:36] | The Constance mother-daughter luncheon all over again. | 那次康斯坦斯母女午餐会了 |
[32:40] | You have been so good the last two years. | 你这两年多乖啊 |
[32:42] | Well, I can’t live like that anymore. | 可我不能那样过下去 |
[32:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:45] | Mom, I know that I have hurt you | 妈 我知道我伤害了你 |
[32:46] | and Eric and Blair. | 艾瑞克 布莱尔 |
[32:48] | I’ve done a lot of things that I’m not proud of, | 我做过很多让自己羞愧的事 |
[32:50] | And I don’t wanna go back to that, but it wasn’t all bad. | 我不想再那样了 但过去也不全是坏的 |
[32:53] | I miss the good parts. I miss feeling free, | 我怀念那些美好的部分 怀念自由的感觉 |
[32:55] | Feeling like I can do something just because I want to, | 那种我可以随心所欲的感觉 |
[32:58] | – And there has to be a balance. – Well, of course there does. | -我必须找到平衡点 -当然了 必须的 |
[33:01] | But if every time I make a mistake, | 可是如果每次我做错事 |
[33:02] | You look at me like I’m a bad person, | 你就认定我是个坏孩子 |
[33:04] | Then how am I supposed to find that? | 我怎么才能平衡 |
[33:06] | Oh, sweetheart, I could never think of you as a bad person. | 哦 宝贝 我怎么会认为你是坏孩子 |
[33:11] | You got into Brown. | 你被布朗大学录取了 |
[33:14] | The letter came while you were away. | 你不在家的时候来了录取信 |
[33:16] | I got into Brown? | 布朗大学录取我了 |
[33:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:21] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[33:23] | And I do trust you. | 我是相信你的 |
[33:26] | I got into Brown. | 布朗大学录取我了 |
[33:27] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[33:30] | Now what are you gonna do about Gabriel? | 你和加布里尔怎么办 |
[33:34] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[33:34] | Oh, please. He was a little too upset about Dan | 好啦 说丹只是你朋友 |
[33:37] | To, um, be just a friend. | 他还有点儿不太放心 |
[33:39] | I don’t know. I, um, I like him, | 我不知道 我喜欢他 |
[33:42] | But it’s kind of a mess. | 只是有点儿小麻烦 |
[33:45] | Sometimes those messes can be fun. | 有时候小麻烦也挺可爱的 |
[33:47] | I’m sorry. If you’re talking about that hot guy from dinner, | 不好意思 如果你说的是餐桌上那个帅哥 |
[33:51] | He just left. | 他刚刚走了 |
[33:58] | Gabriel. | 加布里尔 |
[33:59] | Gabriel. | 加布里尔 |
[34:02] | You wanted me to leave. I left. | 你想我走 我就走了 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry that I lied, but you scared me, | 抱歉我撒谎了 但是我害怕了 |
[34:06] | Showing up here like that. | 你突然在这出现 |
[34:09] | I am just not ready to be married. | 我还没准备好结婚 |
[34:13] | Is that what you think is going on? | 你以为我们结婚了 |
[34:16] | Well, yeah, | 呃 是的 |
[34:17] | We were in a church, and there was a priest. | 我们进了教堂 里面还有牧师 |
[34:19] | At least I think he was a priest. I don’t know. | 至少我以为他是牧师 我也不知道 |
[34:21] | – I drank a lot of rioja, but… – Of course we’re not married. | -我喝了很多红酒 -我们没结婚 |
[34:24] | I don’t even know if that was the priest I woke up. | 我醒来后都不知道那人是不是牧师 |
[34:26] | It could have been the gardener. | 或许是花匠呢 |
[34:28] | – R… really? – Really. | -真的 -真的 |
[34:31] | We were just having fun, doing something crazy. | 我们只是闹着玩 发发神经 |
[34:38] | Wow. Well, that’s a relief. | 这下我放心了 |
[34:41] | So that waiter’s not your boyfriend? | 侍者也不是你男友咯 |
[34:44] | No. | 不是 |
[34:46] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[34:58] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[35:01] | Ah, cruel fate. | 残酷的命运 |
[35:03] | Just as Serena Van der Woodsen is falling in love, | 一边是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森坠入爱河 |
[35:07] | Blair Waldorf is falling apart. | 一边是布莱尔·霍道夫坠入深渊 |
[35:17] | Look, I told you, | 我跟你说过了 |
[35:19] | I’m not in the mood. | 我现在心情不好 |
[35:26] | Good. Neither am I. | 巧了 我心情也不好 |
[35:37] | Was it stupid of me to think Blair changed? | 我竟然以为布莱尔变了 是不是很蠢 |
[35:40] | Yes. | 确实 |
[35:46] | So she’s just… | 所以说 |
[35:49] | The way she is. | 她还是老样子 |
[35:49] | I mean, it’s stupid for you to want her to be anything | 我的意思是 你想让她不是布莱尔 |
[35:53] | Other than she is. | 这才是蠢 |
[35:58] | Anyway, Blair is changing. | 不管怎么说 布莱尔是在变的 |
[36:01] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:06] | Because she could have had me. | 因为她本可以跟我在一起 |
[36:09] | She chose you. | 却选了你 |
[36:13] | Now she just needs someone to believe in her. | 现在她正需要一个能相信她的人 |
[36:26] | Time for a refill. | 该倒酒了 |
[36:28] | Hey. I’ll get it. | 我来吧 |
[36:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | Your father and I are heading out, | 我和你父亲正要出去 |
[36:41] | And I know what you were trying to do for Serena. | 我知道你是为了帮瑟琳娜 |
[36:44] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[36:46] | I’m not a very good cater waiter. | 我不是个好侍者 |
[36:48] | But I’m a good salesman. | 可我是个好销售员 |
[36:51] | You sold Allan Levy a painting. | 你把画卖给艾伦·列维了 |
[36:54] | It also gave me an idea of something else I should sell– | 我想到我还有一件东西可卖 |
[36:57] | The gallery. | 我的画廊 |
[36:58] | – Oh, Rufus. – Dad, come on. | -鲁弗斯 -爸 别这样 |
[37:00] | When I started out, I was selling to young couples, | 我刚起家的时候 买我画的只有年轻夫妇 |
[37:03] | Kids who had no money but loved art, | 还有热爱艺术的穷孩子 |
[37:05] | And somehow, over time, | 然后不知怎么的 随着时间推移 |
[37:06] | that changed. | 情况就变了 |
[37:07] | And tonight I realized I just don’t love doing this anymore. | 我今晚突然发现 我不喜欢开画廊了 |
[37:12] | And if I’m really honest, | 再诚实一点儿说 |
[37:14] | I haven’t for some time. | 我不喜欢开画廊有段时间了 |
[37:18] | Oh, well, okay. What are you gonna do? | 好吧 那你以后想做什么 |
[37:22] | I’m not sure. | 我还没想好 |
[37:24] | But I’m excited to find out. | 但我很兴奋 |
[37:28] | See you at home. | 回家见 |
[37:32] | I can’t believe I sold out Nate to be the next Jackie O. | 我不敢相信 我为了当杰奎琳第二出卖内特 |
[37:36] | Yeah, I always pictured you as the next Hillary. | 我一直觉得你就是希拉里第二 |
[37:40] | Except that I’d win. | 只是我会赢得大选 |
[37:44] | What am I gonna do? | 我可怎么办 |
[37:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:48] | You’ll figure something out. | 你会想出办法的 |
[37:50] | Besides, who wants to be | 再说 谁会想加入 |
[37:51] | On the junior committee for the Whitney anyway? | 惠特尼青年事务委员会呢 |
[37:53] | Do you think I care about that? | 你觉得我还在乎那个 |
[37:56] | I lost Nate. I deserve to be alone. | 我失去内特了 我活该一个人 |
[38:00] | And who was that tall snack you were devouring outside? | 外面那个大帅哥是谁呀 |
[38:05] | Oh, uh, that is… | 他是 |
[38:09] | A long story. | 说来话长 |
[38:11] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[38:12] | There is someone downstairs who wants to speak with you. | 楼下有人找你 |
[38:16] | I was pretty awful to Cyrus this morning. | 我今天早上对赛勒斯很过分 |
[38:18] | I should go apologize. | 我应该去道歉 |
[38:20] | B., I’m really happy to be home. | B 回家真好 |
[38:32] | Archibald. | 阿齐布尔德 |
[38:57] | I thought my dad would be here, | 我以为我爸会在呢 |
[38:59] | We’re supposed to meet up to go home. | 我们说好回家见的 |
[39:01] | How was your date? | 约会进展如何 |
[39:03] | Good. | 不错 |
[39:05] | Great, actually. | 事实上 相当好 |
[39:10] | I never apologized | 去年的事 |
[39:12] | For what happened last year. | 我从没说过抱歉 |
[39:18] | I deeply regret my actions of that night. | 对那晚的行为 我非常后悔 |
[39:23] | If you ever do move in here… | 如果你们搬进来住 |
[39:27] | I’ll make sure I’m not around. | 我会避开的 |
[39:54] | Cyrus. | 赛勒斯 |
[40:00] | I apologize about missing the Seder | 抱歉我没参加逾越节家宴 |
[40:02] | And being so snotty about N.Y.U. | 还有我不该贬低纽约大学 |
[40:05] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[40:06] | Well, that’s why God invented Yom Kippur. | 所以上帝创造了赎罪日 |
[40:11] | And when you said you could call in a favor at N.Y.U… | 还有你说帮我给纽约大学打电话的事 |
[40:14] | Did you mean it? | 你是认真的吗 |
[40:15] | Well, I carried J.R. on my back | 我可背着J.R. |
[40:17] | For five hours through the jungle. | 在丛林里走了5个小时呢 |
[40:19] | But I can only get you an interview. | 但我只能给你面试机会 |
[40:21] | It’s gonna be up to you to wow him. | 能不能打动他就看你的了 |
[40:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:28] | Sounds like we’ll both be in the city. | 看来我们俩都要在市区念书了 |
[40:32] | Nate? | 内特 |
[40:34] | Well, who did you think I was talking about? | 你以为我说的是谁 |
[40:43] | – Blair, I, uh… – I’m so sorry. | -布莱尔 我 -对不起 |
[41:09] | This is Gabriel. Leave a message. | 加布里尔 请留言 |
[41:11] | Hey, Gabriel. It’s me. | 加布里尔 是我 |
[41:14] | Uh, I-I just wanted to say | 我想跟你说 |
[41:16] | That I don’t know what’s gonna happen with us, but, um… | 我不知道我们会怎样 但是 |
[41:20] | I’m really glad you came back for me. | 我很高兴你来找我 |
[41:24] | Okay. um, that’s it. | 好了 就这样 |
[41:28] | I-I will talk to you tomorrow. | 我明天再跟你说 |
[41:33] | On Passover, we ask, why is it that this night | 逾越节之夜 我们问 为什么是今夜 |
[41:36] | Is different from any other night? | 今夜有何不同 |
[41:39] | But who are we kidding? | 何必自欺欺人 |
[41:44] | Tell me everything. | 给我讲讲吧 |
[41:47] | Tonight’s no different from the rest. | 今夜并无不同之处 |
[41:50] | These things always happen around here. | 同样的事情每夜都在发生 |