时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿 |
[00:03] | Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 名流们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | I really think we should cool things off for a while, | 我真的认为我们该冷静一段时间 |
[00:07] | You know, take a– take a little break? | 暂时 暂时分开 |
[00:08] | Well, we did say no strings. | 我们说过不给对方压力 |
[00:09] | Right. | 是啊 |
[00:10] | No strings. | 顺其自然 |
[00:11] | You either tell me the truth, or we’re over. | 要么你告诉我事实 要么我们感情结束 |
[00:13] | I’m rufus and lily’s son. | 我是鲁弗斯和莉莉的儿子 |
[00:15] | Georgina. Hey. I’ll be there in a second. | 乔治娜 我马上就到 |
[00:17] | Things were so much easier when we were younger. | 我们年轻那时事情要简单得多 |
[00:19] | We just jumped into things. | 速战速决 |
[00:20] | Why can’t we just be more like that? | 为何现在我们不能一如往昔 |
[00:22] | Marry me, Lily. | 嫁给我吧 莉莉 |
[00:24] | The next time you forget you’re Blair Waldorf, | 如果下次你忘了你是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[00:26] | Remember I’m Chuck Bass, and I love you. | 记得我是恰克·拜斯 还有我爱你 |
[00:28] | Scott, what’s going on? | 斯科特 到底怎么回事 |
[00:29] | I haven’t told you the truth. | 之前我没有说实话 |
[00:31] | I’m your son’s brother. | 我是你儿子的哥哥 |
[00:32] | If you’re looking for the first excuse to bolt, trust me, | 如果你要找个借口逃避 相信我 |
[00:34] | You’re gonna find one. | 你会找到的 |
[00:35] | I’m not looking for an excuse anymore. | 我不会再找任何借口了 |
[00:37] | I didn’t really give you a chance to know both sides of me, | 我没有给过你机会去了解我的全部 |
[00:39] | And I guess I’m wondering if you still want to. | 我想知道你还是不是想了解我呢 |
[00:41] | I don’t even know why I’m pretending to think about it. | 我都不知道我为何还要假装想一下 |
[00:43] | Yes. yes, of course. | 但是当然 我想去了解 |
[00:45] | This is your fault. | 这就是你的错 |
[00:46] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[00:46] | Not fair? | 不公平 |
[00:47] | I go away to take care of my mother, | 我只是离开一下去照顾我母亲 |
[00:48] | And I come back and my daughter is not going to college. | 当我回来的时候我女儿不想上大学了 |
[00:50] | I’m headed home to face the family firing squad. | 我现在要回家接受家里的狂轰滥炸 |
[00:53] | Considering what you did to us, | 鉴于你对我们的所作所为 |
[00:54] | Being able to find you | 如果能找到你 |
[00:55] | Is gonna go a long way. | 会对我回到家里之后的境遇大有帮助 |
[00:56] | Go ahead and run if you want. | 如果你觉得可能 就快跑吧 |
[00:58] | You know how much daddy loves to hunt. | 你知道爸爸很爱打猎的 |
[01:02] | And who am I? | 我是谁 |
[01:04] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这是个永远不能说的秘密 |
[01:08] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我 |
[01:09] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |
[01:20] | Some say love is a river. | 有人说爱情是一条河 |
[01:23] | Some say love’s a silly song. | 有人说爱情是一首可笑的歌 |
[01:28] | Some say love is all around us. | 有人说爱情在我们身边 |
[01:34] | It lifts us up where we belong. | 它告诉我们心归何处 |
[01:39] | Some say love is hearing laughter in the rain. | 有人说爱情是雨中的笑声 |
[01:47] | But on the upper east side, | 但是在上东区 |
[01:49] | We all know love is pain. | 谁都知道爱情是痛苦 |
[02:05] | Toasted blueberry? | 烤蓝莓 |
[02:07] | You spoil me. | 你太宠我了 |
[02:08] | Dorota offered to make eggs, | 多洛塔都是给你做煎蛋的 |
[02:09] | But I thought | 但是我认为 |
[02:11] | It was the duty of the devoted lover to provide. | 做早餐是爱人的义务 |
[02:14] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[02:15] | Yeah, you showed me | 我知道 |
[02:16] | Just how much when I got in last night. | 昨晚你就让我知道了 |
[02:21] | So how was your trip? | 你的旅行怎么样 |
[02:22] | Did you get your money back from your poker buddy? | 从你的牌友那里拿回钱了吗 |
[02:24] | No. And I would have let it slide, | 没有 我打算顺其自然 |
[02:26] | But with my parents cutting me off. | 但是我父母不给我钱了 |
[02:28] | Trust me. I get it. | 相信我 我理解 |
[02:29] | Working for K.C. is | 给K.C.工作就是 |
[02:30] | Nowhere near as lucrative as being Lily Bass’ daughter. | 莉莉·拜斯的女儿等于白花花的银子 |
[02:33] | For now, toaster pastries are all I can afford. | 目前 我只能买的起烤吐司 |
[02:35] | So go. | 去找她吧 |
[02:37] | Talk to her, | 和她谈谈 |
[02:38] | For me. | 为了我 |
[02:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:41] | But then you have to do something for me. | 但是之后你要为我做些事情 |
[02:42] | Take my place at dim sum with my friends. | 替我去和我的朋友吃广式早茶 |
[02:44] | Dumplings with Blair and Chuck? | 和布莱尔与恰克一起吃饺子 |
[02:46] | And Nate. You can do some recon. | 还有内特 你可以好好侦查一下 |
[02:48] | Blair hates Nate’s new girlfriend. | 布莱尔讨厌内特的新女友 |
[02:49] | You can find out if she’s really that bad. | 你可以查查她是不是真的那么差劲 |
[02:51] | I bet Bree is perfectly nice, | 我赌布里是个非常好的女孩 |
[02:53] | Even though she is a Buckley. | 即使她是个巴克利家的人 |
[03:00] | Um, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[03:00] | I…I do have more, um, people | 我还得找不少 |
[03:02] | Who owe me money to talk to. | 欠我钱的人谈谈 |
[03:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | Eat up. | 吃完吧 |
[03:13] | One second. | 等一下 |
[03:14] | I’m telling Olivia to say Hi to Godzilla from me. | 我正在和奥莉维亚说替我向哥斯拉打招呼 |
[03:17] | Is funny, right? | 很有趣 对吧 |
[03:18] | More so than your awful sushi puns. | 比你那个奇怪的寿司笑话好一点 |
[03:20] | Well, I’m a terrible flirter, | 好吧 我不擅长调情 |
[03:22] | But as long as Olivia’s on this Asian press tour, | 但是随着奥莉维亚去亚洲宣传 |
[03:24] | I have–I have no choice. And anyway, you know, | 我别无选择 你知道 |
[03:26] | “Sashimi later” is charming. | 一会吃生鱼片 是个好名字 |
[03:28] | Why are you using my screen name again? | 为什么你又用我的网名 |
[03:30] | Because every time i log on, Georgina pounces on my i.m. | 因为只要我登录 乔治娜就会找上来 |
[03:32] | I broke up with her. | 我和她分手了 |
[03:33] | I don’t know how much more clear | 我不知道怎么能 |
[03:34] | About my feelings I can be. | 更清楚地体会到这个事实了 |
[03:36] | You could tell her you’re dating someone else. | 你可以告诉她 你在和别人约会 |
[03:39] | We all live on the same floor, Dan. | 我们住在一层 丹 |
[03:40] | When she gets back, she’s gonna figure it out. | 她迟早会知道的 |
[03:42] | Point taken. I’ll e-mail her later. | 一针见血 我过一会给她发邮件 |
[03:44] | You talked to Scott at all? | 你后来和斯科特谈了吗 |
[03:45] | I called him last week, but he hasn’t called me back. | 上周我打给他了 但是他没有回复我 |
[03:48] | I guess he didn’t like me that much. | 我想他不怎么喜欢我 |
[03:50] | Really? It didn’t seem like that. | 是吗 看起来不像 |
[03:52] | I’m sorry. I mean, I know you really liked him. | 抱歉 我是说我知道你很喜欢他 |
[03:54] | I did, too, actually, I guess, | 我也挺喜欢他的 真的 我想 |
[03:55] | Cause in a weird way. We were kind of related. | 虽然这很奇怪 但是我们血脉相连 |
[03:59] | You know, I’m gonna hit the Bleecker. | 我要去布利克街 |
[04:00] | Do–do you want a coffee? | 你想要咖啡吗 |
[04:01] | No, no, no. You go. | 不 不用 你去吧 |
[04:06] | Oh. The–the toilets in Tokyo talk. | 东京的洗手间打来的 |
[04:13] | Hi. Um, I’ll have a nonfat latte. | 我要一杯脱脂拿铁 |
[04:14] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:16] | Hi. Did you miss me? | 想不想我 |
[04:20] | Georgina. | 乔治娜 |
[04:22] | The bloodsucker is back. | 吸血鬼又回来了 |
[04:23] | I saw her coffin | 我看见她的棺材 |
[04:23] | And telltale Louis Vuitton broom on the floor. | 和路易·威登扫帚扔在地板上 |
[04:27] | Vampires don’t ride brooms, Blair. | 吸血鬼不骑扫帚 布莱尔 |
[04:28] | Leave it to georgina To start a mutant strain. | 那乔治娜就是基因突变 |
[04:30] | You know, my roommate and I didn’t see eye to eye at first, | 要知道 我的室友和我 开始也互相看不上眼 |
[04:33] | So one night I bought ice cream cone cupcakes | 所以一天晚上我从冰激凌车上 |
[04:35] | From the treats truck, and we bonded. | 买了冰激凌蛋糕 我们的关系就变融洽了 |
[04:37] | She taught me how to say “hello” in Swahili. | 她还教我说斯瓦希里语的你好 |
[04:38] | Jambo. | 你好 |
[04:40] | Aw. Do you happen to know what the Swahili is | 你也恰好知道用斯瓦希里语怎么说 |
[04:42] | For “mind your own beeswax”? No reason, of course. | 少管闲事吧 没有理由 当然 |
[04:44] | -It just might be useful Someday on safari. -Blair, come on. | -也许哪天旅行的时候可以用上 -布莱尔 别这样 |
[04:46] | so, Bree, You went home last week? | 布里 你上周回家了吗 |
[04:48] | Yeah. Tried to mend the I’m dating-a-Van-Der-Bilt-fence. | 对 尽量让他们接受我和他约会的事 |
[04:51] | It didn’t work. | 但是不奏效 |
[04:52] | We’re southern, so family loyalty’s really big down there. | 在我们南方 忠于家庭很重要 |
[04:55] | Like slavery. | 就像奴隶制度 |
[04:56] | What? I’m joking. | 怎么了 我开玩笑的 |
[05:00] | You know i’m joking, Right, Bree? | 布里你知道我开玩笑的 对吧 |
[05:02] | So what’s Serena doing? She still dating Baizen, | 瑟琳娜在做什么 还在和贝森约会吗 |
[05:04] | Or she come to her senses yet? | 或者她已经清醒过来了 |
[05:06] | Carter Baizen? Is he in town? | 卡特·贝森 他在镇上吗 |
[05:07] | I, I heard he was away on business. | 我听说他去谈生意去了 |
[05:10] | He is. Traveling is so important. | 是的 旅行出差是很重要的 |
[05:12] | Bree, have you ever thought about traveling… | 你有没有想过旅行呢 |
[05:14] | Somewhere very far away? | 旅行去很远的地方 |
[05:15] | I wasn’t aware you knew Carter. | 我不知道你认识卡特 |
[05:17] | Yeah. Our families used to vacation together on sea island. | 对 我们两家曾一起去海岛旅行过 |
[05:20] | I’ve been trying to track him down. | 我一直都想找到他 |
[05:24] | You guys mind if I order for the table? | 要是不介意 我就点菜了 |
[05:26] | She was in Shanghai last year. | 她去年在上海 |
[05:30] | Nate doesn’t like tofu when it’s called bean curd, | 内特不喜欢豆腐被叫做”头敷” |
[05:33] | And he hasn’t eaten pork since he saw “babe,” with me. | 而且自从他和我看了《猪宝贝》 他就不吃猪肉了 |
[05:37] | Well, okay, um, I’ll let you guys fend for yourself. | 你们自便吧 |
[05:40] | Hmm? If you’ll excuse me. | 抱歉我先走了 |
[05:46] | – Blair. – What? | -布莱尔 -怎么了 |
[05:48] | I’ll go apologize for my girlfriend. | 我替我女朋友道歉 |
[05:52] | So you’re happy with Chuck. | 你和恰克在一起很开心 |
[05:54] | Don’t I deserve to be happy as well? | 就不可以让我也开心吗 |
[05:55] | Trust me, Nate. | 内特 相信我 |
[05:57] | I know women, and none of us are that nice. | 我理解女人 大家都不是省油的灯 |
[06:03] | He’ll be back soon. | 他马上就回来了 |
[06:04] | He’s in love. | 他在恋爱 |
[06:08] | You’re looking for Carter? | 你在找卡特吗 |
[06:10] | The worm is dating my stepsister. | 那混蛋在和我妹妹约会 |
[06:12] | Look, if he’s done something to you, | 听着 如果他对你做了什么 |
[06:14] | I need to know. | 一定要告诉我 |
[06:15] | Any enemy of Carter’s is a friend of mine. | 卡特的敌人 就是我的朋友 |
[06:18] | I can’t really talk about it, | 我不想说这个 |
[06:20] | But, uh, you should tell your stepsister to be careful. | 不过你得叫你妹妹小心点 |
[06:25] | Oh, and, If the worm pops out of the ground, | 还有 如果看到那个混蛋露面 |
[06:30] | Let me know, okay? | 一定告诉我 好吧 |
[06:51] | That was, by far, your best wedding | 那是你迄今为止最棒的婚礼 |
[06:53] | The flowers, the foie gras. | 那些鲜花 鹅肝酱 |
[06:55] | Who would have guessed nine months later, | 谁能想到 九个月之后 |
[06:57] | Klaus would have auf’d? | 克劳斯会被淘汰呢 |
[06:59] | Well, the worst thing is I thought he would make me happy. | 最糟的就是 我以为和他在一起会很开心 |
[07:02] | I thought all of them would. | 我以为他们都会让我开心 |
[07:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[07:07] | I wanted to clear the air. I’m sorry. | 我想消除下误会 对不起 |
[07:11] | I know that you’re disappointed | 我知道我不去布朗大学 |
[07:12] | that I’m not going to Brown, | 让你很失望 |
[07:13] | And I know that you’re angry that I left. | 我也知道我走了你很生气 |
[07:16] | I’m not angry at you, Serena. | 我不是生你的气 瑟琳娜 |
[07:18] | I should have been here, this summer | 这个夏天 我应该在你身边 |
[07:20] | To help you with the decision instead of leaving you here | 帮你做决定 而不是把你一个人丢在这 |
[07:24] | With yet another man who doesn’t get it. | 和一个根本不了解你的男人在一起 |
[07:26] | Mom, What are you talking about? | 妈 你在说什么呢 |
[07:27] | You and Rufus are the perfect couple. | 你和鲁弗斯是天造地作的一对 |
[07:29] | Thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你顺便过来 |
[07:39] | Hey, what’s going on with mom and Rufus? | 妈妈和鲁弗斯之间发生什么事了 |
[07:41] | Oh, you didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[07:42] | They’ve been in a cold war since the day you left. | 从你走的那天他们就开始冷战了 |
[07:44] | Over Brown? | 因为布朗大学的事 |
[07:45] | Oh, on the surface, yeah, But I have a feeling | 表面上是 但是我有种感觉 |
[07:48] | Mom’s flipping out about other things, too. | 妈妈生气还有别的原因 |
[07:50] | Yeah, I think they could be in real trouble. | 我觉得他们之间真的出问题了 |
[07:54] | Dad, hey. What are you doing here? | 爸 在做什么呢 |
[08:01] | I’ve been running. | 我在跑步 |
[08:03] | You’ve been running with jeans on? | 你穿着牛仔裤跑 |
[08:05] | They didn’t chafe? | 不难受吗 |
[08:07] | If you don’t mind, | 不介意的话 |
[08:08] | I need to sleep in my own bed tonight… | 我今晚要在这里睡 |
[08:11] | Maybe longer. | 也许以后也是 |
[08:22] | Dan, hey. | 丹 嘿 |
[08:24] | Yeah, hey, listen. Um, I know that my dad and Lily | 听着 我知道我爸和莉莉 |
[08:27] | Have been having a rough go of it lately, | 最近有些矛盾 |
[08:29] | But, uh, things may have taken a turn. | 但是 事情好像有变 |
[08:31] | He’s spending the night here. | 他要在这里过夜 |
[08:33] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[08:34] | They, they just need to sit down and talk, | 他们得坐下来好好谈谈 |
[08:37] | Remind themselves of how much they love each other, | 在事情变得无法挽回之前 |
[08:39] | Before this gets any more out of hand. | 提醒自己他们有多爱对方 |
[08:42] | I, I’m gonna figure out a way. | 我会想个办法的 |
[08:45] | Okay? I, I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[08:50] | Why won’t he respond to any of my calls or texts, | 为什么到现在他都不接电话 不回短信 |
[08:53] | Or my animated e-cards? | 不回我的动画电子贺卡 |
[08:55] | Are you serious? | 你说真的 |
[08:57] | The last one I sent him was | 我送给他的最后一样东西 |
[08:58] | This adorable singing dog. | 是这只可爱的 会唱歌的小狗 |
[09:00] | Okay, Dan didn’t write you back, | 好吧 丹没有回你 |
[09:03] | Because “a,” he broke up with you, | 因为第一 他和你分手了 |
[09:05] | “b,” he’s seeing someone else, | 第二 他在和别人约会 |
[09:07] | And “c,” even though I tried to defend you, you’re a full-on crazy person. | 第三 尽管我很想替你说话 但你确实是疯了 |
[09:11] | Wait. Can we go back to “b” for a second? | 等等 能不能回到第二点 |
[09:14] | He can’t be seeing someone else, | 他不能和别人约会 |
[09:16] | Because we just broke up and… | 因为我们刚刚才分手 而且… |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | Then you’re gonna get Dan to dump her. | 那你叫丹把她甩了 |
[09:25] | And why in the world would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[09:27] | I didn’t visit my family last week. I was in Boston. | 我上周没和家人在一起 我在波士顿 |
[09:30] | You know, I met the sweetest guy. I think you know him. | 我见到了个帅哥 你可能认识他 |
[09:34] | – Scott Rosson? – Oh, my god. | -斯考特·罗森 -我的天 |
[09:36] | He just had so much on his mind, | 他知道的事不少 |
[09:38] | And after several glasses of wine, slightly enhanced, | 几杯酒下肚之后 他兴致盎然 |
[09:41] | You wouldn’t believe what he told me. | 你不会相信他都和我说了些什么 |
[09:43] | What are you saying, Georgina? | 你要说什么 乔治娜 |
[09:44] | Get Dan to dump the whore, | 让丹把那个妓女甩了 |
[09:46] | Or I’m gonna tell the whole world S cott’s secret. | 要不我就要告诉全世界斯科特的秘密 |
[09:48] | And that would be too bad, because “a,” | 这可就太坏了 因为 第一 |
[09:51] | That’s the last thing he wants, | 他最不想这件事被人知道 |
[09:53] | “b,” how do you think Dan’s gonna feel | 第二 如果他发现你知道他弟弟还活着 |
[09:57] | When he finds out you’ve known his brother’s been alive for the whole time | 你觉得丹会怎么想 |
[10:01] | And “c,” who are you gonna hang out with | 还有第三 如果汉弗瑞一家人都讨厌你了 |
[10:03] | When all the humphreys hate you? | 你还能和谁一起出去呢 |
[10:07] | Should we review “b” again? | 我还用再提一下第二条吗 |
[10:08] | Some say love’s a secret you keep sealed. | 有人会说爱情是未知的谜团 |
[10:12] | But to Georgina Sparks, love’s always a battlefield. | 但对乔治娜来说 爱情永远都是战场 |
[10:20] | All right, so what’s the emergency? | 好了 有什么紧急情况 |
[10:21] | Dan, I hate to be the one to tell you this, | 丹 其实真不想是由我来告诉你 |
[10:23] | But according to the, uh, “star,” olivia’s been spotted | 但是《星周刊》说 奥利维亚在日本被拍到 |
[10:27] | All over Japan canoodling with… Orlando Bloom. | 在和奥兰多·布鲁姆亲热 |
[10:30] | You know, I’m not–I’m not worried. | 其实我不在意 |
[10:31] | They’re apparently very good friends. | 显然他们俩是很好的朋友 |
[10:32] | So, uh, am I on speaker? | 所以 你这是在公放吗 |
[10:34] | Also, uh, “us weekly” has her on baby bump watch. | 还有 《美国周刊》说她有可能怀孕 |
[10:37] | Probably just bloat, but I thought you’d want to know, | 也许才刚开始 但我想你会想知道 |
[10:39] | Especially with the Orlando Bloom connection. | 特别是和布鲁姆的那条 |
[10:41] | Right. Since when do you read gossip magazines? | 你什么时候开始看八卦杂志了 |
[10:43] | They’re Olivia’s. She subscribes to both, | 是奥利维亚的 她订了这两本 |
[10:46] | Which also speaks a lot to her character, don’t you think? | 这也说明她性格有点问题 你觉得呢 |
[10:49] | Look, Vanessa,I don’t believe that, obviously, and–and neither do you, | 瓦内萨 我可不相信 而且显然你也不信 |
[10:52] | So what are–what are you trying to tell me here? | 所以你到底想要说什么 |
[10:56] | I was thinking, don’t you think that dating a movie star | 我是在想 你不觉得和电影明星约会 |
[10:58] | Is gonna be kind of hard? | 阻力重重吗 |
[10:59] | I mean, wouldn’t you rather be with someone… from New York? | 你难道不愿意和一个纽约人在一起 |
[11:04] | Who you have history with? | 你曾经喜欢过的人 |
[11:06] | Look, I don’t know if you’re joking | 我不知道你是否在开玩笑 |
[11:07] | Or if Lenny made brownies for your floor again, | 还是莱尼又给你们楼层的人做了布朗尼 |
[11:10] | But, uh, i’m–i’m kind of in the middle of something here, | 但我现在正要办点事情 |
[11:12] | So, uh, we’ll talk later. All right? | 所以我们等下再说 行吗 |
[11:16] | Well, that was just pathetic. Haven’t you ever tried | 这太可悲了 难道你从来没试过 |
[11:18] | – To get somebody to dump a celebrity before? – No. | -帮人甩掉一个名人吗 -没有 |
[11:23] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:24] | Plan “b.” | 还有B计划 |
[11:25] | You’re familiar with photoshop, I presume. | 我猜 你一定很擅长PS |
[11:29] | This is a great idea, guys. I needed some family time. | 这主意不错 我该有点家庭时光 |
[11:32] | – Let’s order. – Uh, no, no. I’m still deciding. | -点菜吧 -不行 我还没想好 |
[11:36] | Jenny, you’ve eaten the same thing here | 珍妮 你每次来这儿都吃一样的东西 |
[11:37] | Every time since you were 11. What’s going on? | 从你11岁开始就是 今天是怎么了 |
[11:38] | Well, if K.C. is texting you, You should go. | 如果K.C在找你 你应该去 |
[11:40] | I will in a minute. | 我马上就去 |
[11:41] | Well, the three of us can do family lunch anytime. | 我们仨想什么时候聚都可以 |
[11:43] | Some other… | 有一些 |
[11:46] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[11:47] | I knew I let you kids watch “the parent trap” too many times. | 我知道让你们看家长战争的次数太多了 |
[11:50] | Y–it’s time for you two to talk. | 你们两个是该谈谈 |
[11:52] | You love each other. | 你们彼此相爱 |
[11:53] | And it’s not rufus’ fault | 而且这不是鲁弗斯的错 |
[11:54] | That I made the decision not to to Brown | 是我决定不去布朗的 |
[11:55] | Could you please sit down for us? | 你能坐下吗 就算是为了我们 |
[12:00] | Well, I do love the bolognese here. | 我确实很爱这个波伦亚人 |
[12:13] | I can’t believe that actually worked. | 真不敢相信这管用 |
[12:15] | I know. I’m a genius, which doesn’t quite explain | 我知道 我是天才 但这也不能解释 |
[12:17] | Why I’ll be spending the day reorganizing K.C.’s shoe closet. | 我怎么花了一天的时间整理K.C的鞋柜 |
[12:20] | Gotta go. | 该走了 |
[12:25] | Carter is not who you think he is. | 卡特不是你认为的那种人 |
[12:28] | And I know you don’t like to discuss this, | 我知道你不愿意说这个 |
[12:29] | But he wasn’t the cause of my spiral, just a symptom. | 但这不是我改变看法的原因 只是个征兆 |
[12:33] | And he makes Serena truly happy. | 他真的让瑟琳娜很开心 |
[12:36] | What is this? It’s incredible. | 这招是什么 太棒了 |
[12:38] | Buntautuk. I learned it from a master in chiang mai. | 泰式按摩 我和一个清迈的大师学的 |
[12:41] | Serena’s deluded. | 瑟琳娜被骗了 |
[12:42] | The guy’s not capable of genuine feelings. | 那个男人不会真心待人 |
[12:46] | He’s brought out a different side of her. | 他带出了她的另一面 |
[12:48] | They’re all happy and domestic, | 他们俩幸福美满 |
[12:50] | Nested up at my mother’s. Ohh! | 在我妈妈的家里筑起了爱巢 |
[12:52] | Carter’s at your penthouse? | 卡特在你家 |
[12:54] | Why wouldn’t you tell Bree that when she asked? | 布里问的时候你怎么没说 |
[12:59] | She just called me a couple hours ago. | 她是几小时前打的电话 |
[13:00] | Anyway, why would I tell that future nascar mom anything? | 我为什么要告诉呢 |
[13:04] | I hate her, and the tractor she rode in on. | 我讨厌她和她的那个破车 |
[13:08] | What you hate is Nate moving on. | 你讨厌的只是内特放下过去向前看了 |
[13:10] | Look, I love you, | 你知道 我爱你 |
[13:12] | But Nate liking Bree doesn’t make her a piranha, | 但不能因为内特喜欢她就看扁她 |
[13:15] | And Serena liking Carter doesn’t make him a prince. | 而瑟琳娜喜欢卡特也不说明卡特就是王子 |
[13:22] | Hey. Where you going? | 你干嘛去 |
[13:23] | I have tension. | 我还很有压力呢 |
[13:27] | So maybe I’m crazy, but I think Vanessa is | 可能我是瞎猜 但我觉得瓦内萨 |
[13:30] | – Trying to get me to break up with Olivia. – Ooh. Evidence? | -好像在试图让我和奥利维亚分手 -有证据吗 |
[13:33] | No, it–it was this tabloid magazine thing. | 没有 就是八卦杂志那件事 |
[13:36] | And then she gave me this whole speech about how she thought | 还和我说了一通我该和 |
[13:38] | – I should be with somebody I share history with, you know? – Oh, mystery solved. | -谈过恋爱的人在一起的的大道理 -这就明白了 |
[13:41] | Uh, yeah. Duh. I mean, everyone in the state | 是啊 州里的每个人都知道 |
[13:43] | – Knows how she feels about you. – That’s–no, come on. No, that was–that was years ago. | -她对你有感觉 -不是的 那都好久以前了 |
[13:47] | – That can’t be… – Come on, Dan. Have you ever seen a romantic comedy? | -这不可能 -得了 丹 你没看过浪漫喜剧吗 |
[13:49] | This is the scene right before you chase after her | 下一幕你就要去追上她 告诉她 |
[13:51] | And tell her that you can’t believe how blind you were this whole time | 一直以来你是多么的盲目 |
[13:56] | You really like Olivia, though, right? | 但你确实很喜欢奥利维亚 是吧 |
[13:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 是啊 很喜欢 |
[14:01] | Then you better tell vanessa that. | 那你最好告诉瓦内萨这一点 |
[14:07] | Do you remember that night at Amherst? | 还记得在艾摩斯特市的那晚吗 |
[14:09] | We just opened for sonic youth, | 我们刚刚给音速小子做了开场 |
[14:11] | And it was pouring rain, | 还下着倾盆大雨 |
[14:12] | And we couldn’t bear another night in the van. | 我们又付不起再租一晚货车的钱 |
[14:14] | – Oh, and we sprung for a room in that quirky little inn. | -我们挤在一间小破旅馆的屋子里 |
[14:17] | The skylark. | 百灵鸟旅馆 |
[14:17] | – You remember. – Of course I do. They served us wine | -你还记得 -当然 他们还送了红酒 |
[14:20] | In “welcome back, kotter” mugs. | 用写着”欢迎回家 科特”的杯子装的 |
[14:21] | I swiped Horshack for you. | 我还替你揍了霍山克 |
[14:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:26] | That was a perfect night. | 那真是完美的一晚 |
[14:28] | It was. | 是的 |
[14:31] | I know we talked about the Pierre, | 我记得我们还说到了皮埃尔 |
[14:32] | But an inn like the skylark | 但像百灵鸟那样的小旅馆 |
[14:34] | Might be a cool place to get married in. | 倒是结婚的不错的场所 |
[14:37] | No offense, | 没别的意思 |
[14:39] | But you’ve already done the fancy wedding thing… | 但你不是已经定了那些高档的婚礼用品吗 |
[14:41] | A few times. | 几次 |
[14:42] | Don’t you want to do something more us? | 你就不想再进一步吗 关于我们的关系 |
[14:44] | Well, yeah, that’s great, Rufus. | 恩 很好 鲁弗斯 |
[14:47] | I’m sure that mayor bloomberg would feel perfectly comfortable | 我猜布隆伯格市长用弗雷迪华盛顿酒杯 |
[14:51] | Toasting us with a freddie “boom-boom” washington cup. | 给我们祝酒 会很棒的 |
[14:53] | That is so you, not us. | 那是你 不是我们 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize the mayor was coming. | 很抱歉但我认为市长不会来 |
[14:57] | I’ve never even met the man. | 我甚至没见过那个男人 |
[14:58] | Well, there are certain expectations that come with being Lily Bass. | 的确值得期待 他会跟莉莉·巴斯来的 |
[15:01] | You do understand that, don’t you? | 你明白的 |
[15:03] | Maybe I don’t, because every time we get to a good place, | 也许我不懂 因为每次我们出来 |
[15:04] | I do or say something that makes you angry. | 我总会说些或做些事情让你生气 |
[15:07] | Well, that’s because you can’t compromise. | 那是因为你不会妥协 |
[15:13] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:15] | Maybe we aren’t ready to talk. | 也许我们都还没准备好 |
[15:17] | Maybe we’re not. | 也许是的 |
[15:29] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呢 |
[15:30] | Dan. Oh, my god. What are you doing here? I can explain. | 丹 你来这干嘛 我可以解释 |
[15:33] | You know what? It’s okay. It’s okay. You can tell me. | 没事没事 你会告诉我的 |
[15:35] | All right? I’m your best friend. I can handle it. | 我是你最好的朋友 我能应付的了 |
[15:37] | You’re my best friend, too, but I don’t think I can. | 你也是我最好的朋友 但我认为我应付不了 |
[15:39] | You know what? I know anyway. I mean, I think I’ve known | 其实我知道了 我想几个月前 |
[15:40] | Deep down inside for a couple months now. | 我就知道了 |
[15:41] | -You know, the way you broke up with Scott… -Yeah, I had to. | -你和斯科特分手的方式 -我必须这么做 |
[15:43] | The tabloid thing and the way you were weirded out | 小报消息 还有你看见我去汉普顿闲逛 |
[15:45] | -By me hanging out in the hamptons. It’s alright. -What? How does that have anything to do with… | -就抓狂的那件事 没关系的 -什么 这些事有什么联系吗 |
[15:48] | But I gotta be honest, you know. I really like Olivia. | 诚恳的说 我喜欢奥莉维亚 |
[15:52] | Whoa, whoa. Dan, you’re really off base right now. | 丹 你跑题了 |
[15:53] | And I mean, you know, I’ve always cared about you, always. | 我的意思是 我一直很关心你 |
[15:55] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 |
[15:56] | I’m not in love with you, you moron. | 我不爱你了 笨蛋 |
[15:59] | Georgina’s been blackmailing me. | 乔治娜在要挟我 |
[16:00] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:03] | Vanessa. Vanessa, look, I’m your best friend. | 瓦内萨 听着 我是你最好的朋友 |
[16:05] | You can tell me. You have to tell me. | 你可以告诉我 你必须告诉我 |
[16:07] | What does she have on you? | 她抓住你什么把柄了 |
[16:13] | She knows that I know… | 她知道了 我知道 |
[16:17] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[16:23] | Is your brother. | 是你的弟弟 |
[17:05] | Rufus? | 鲁弗斯 |
[17:07] | Lily, where are you? | 莉莉 你在哪 |
[17:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[17:08] | I’m at the loft. I-I came to apologize. | 我在阁楼 我来道歉的 |
[17:12] | I don’t know why I got so crazy. | 我不知道我昨天为什么这么无礼 |
[17:13] | You were right. I am never really gonna understand | 你是对的 我永远也搞不清 |
[17:16] | This world I am now a part of, | 我所处的这个世界 |
[17:18] | But that doesn’t stop me from loving you. It never has. | 但这不能阻止我爱你 从来不能 |
[17:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:21] | Well, we can keep asking each other if we can do this. | 我们可以一直问对方能不能这样做 |
[17:23] | We can keep planning and talking | 我们可以一直计划 一直讨论 |
[17:26] | And adjusting and talking some more, | 然后做出调整 再接着讨论 |
[17:28] | Or we can just leap. | 或者我们可以直接跳过这一步 |
[17:30] | So let’s leap. Let’s get married. | 那让我们跳过这一步 我们结婚吧 |
[17:32] | We’re already getting married, Rufus. | 我们已经在准备了 鲁弗斯 |
[17:35] | I mean soon. I mean tomorrow. | 我是说尽快 明天 |
[17:39] | We leap. | 一步到位 |
[17:42] | Oh, my god. Yes. We leap. | 好吧 一步到位 |
[17:48] | Put on those dancing shoes,kids. | 穿上舞鞋吧 孩子们 |
[17:50] | Looks like we’re going to the chapel. | 我们要去参加婚礼了 |
[18:00] | The Whitney is a no, Harvard club a no | 惠特妮的答案是不 哈佛俱乐部也是 |
[18:02] | And Colicchio laughed in my face when I asked about craft. | 当我询问飞机的时候 克里奇奥当着我的面嘲笑我 |
[18:04] | The only time I want to hear “no” | 唯一一次我想听到 “不 “的时候 |
[18:06] | Is if Ruth Madoff wants an invite. | 是鲁思·曼多夫想要得到邀请的时候 |
[18:07] | Constance crew, what have you got? | 姐妹们 怎么样了 |
[18:09] | My sister’s a florist. She can handle the flowers. | 我姐姐是开花店的 花的问题解决了 |
[18:11] | Great. We’ve got cake. My aunt owns a bakery. | 很好 我们有蛋糕了 我阿姨开蛋糕店的 |
[18:14] | She said she found a “cancellation.” | 她说她发现了一个退订 |
[18:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. My family’s in investment banking. | 不好意思 我家是干银行投资的 |
[18:18] | They’re all broke. | 他们都破产了 |
[18:19] | Then you can go. | 那你可以走了 |
[18:24] | Dorota. | 多洛塔 |
[18:25] | I call the sonic youths. | 我给音速小子打电话了 |
[18:27] | They in north Hampton, will try to make it. | 他们在北汉普顿 正在赶过来 |
[18:29] | Acceptable. Hey, Jenny, you okay? | 可以接受 珍妮 你还好吧 |
[18:32] | You’ve been working on that dress all night. | 你已经缝了一晚上裙子了 |
[18:33] | Yeah. It’s like my own “project runway” challenge. | 这像是我自己的《天桥风云》 |
[18:36] | Wow. This is really happening. | 真的发生了 |
[18:38] | Are you sure you don’t need any help? | 你确定不需要任何帮助吗 |
[18:41] | For once, don’t worry about any of the wedding details. | 这次不必担心任何关于婚礼的细节 |
[18:42] | You work on getting married. And write those vows. | 你就负责好好结婚 写完誓约 |
[18:45] | Oh, I just finished. | 我刚刚写完 |
[18:46] | Then let me hear them. | 念给我听 |
[18:48] | Yeah. Yeah, aunt Irene. So I’ll–I’ll see you then? | 艾瑞妮阿姨 当时候见 |
[18:50] | Okay. Yeah, the socks fit perfectly. All right. Bye. | 袜子很合适 谢谢 再见 |
[18:54] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[18:55] | You know it’s only a matter of time before georgina spills. | 你知道乔治娜知道只是个时间问题 |
[18:57] | Yeah, that’s exactly why we should tell my Dad. | 这就是为什么一定要告诉我爸爸 |
[18:59] | Dan, this was your idea. | 丹 那是你的主意 |
[19:00] | Lily and your Dad are too precarious right now. | 莉莉和你爸爸的关系太不稳定了 |
[19:03] | This is their wedding day. You can’t drop a bomb like that. | 今天是他们结婚的日子 你不能坏了大事 |
[19:05] | You’re gonna have to hold Georgina off for one more day. | 你要再拖乔治娜一天 |
[19:07] | You can do this. Be strong. | 你可以做到的 坚强点 |
[19:08] | Okay. Just, um, remind me later to kill you, please. | 好吧 但别忘了随后提醒我要杀了你 |
[19:12] | Hey, Dad, listen. So I gotta go out for a couple of hours, | 爸爸 我要出去几个小时 |
[19:14] | But I will be back as soon as I can. | 但我会尽快赶回来 |
[19:17] | It’s my wedding day. Where are you going? | 今天我结婚 你要去哪 |
[19:19] | You don’t want to know, | 你不会想知道的 |
[19:20] | But it’s absolutely, absolutely important. I promise. | 但是这的确的确很重要 我保证 |
[19:22] | “And watching the sun set over the ocean | 在圣克鲁斯看着夕阳 |
[19:24] | “In santa cruz that day, | 慢慢没入大海的那天 |
[19:25] | I knew that Rufus Humphrey was meant for me.” | 我知道鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 对我的意义 |
[19:29] | Mom, are you kidding me? | 妈妈 开玩笑呢吧 |
[19:29] | Those could be the exact same vows you wrote for klaus. | 这和你写给克劳斯的誓言是一样的 |
[19:31] | You substituted lederhosen for doc martens | 你用靴子代替皮短裤 |
[19:34] | And nice for santa cruz. | 用圣克鲁斯代替尼斯 |
[19:35] | No, they couldn’t. | 不 不是 |
[19:35] | Oh, god. I’m terrible at this. | 老天 我不擅长这个 |
[19:39] | What do I say? | 我该怎么说 |
[19:40] | This wedding isn’t like your others. | 这个婚礼不像其他的 |
[19:41] | You’re marrying Rufus– your soul mate, | 你要嫁给鲁菲斯 你的精神伴侣 |
[19:44] | The love of your life– | 你的毕生所爱 |
[19:45] | Talk about that and your futures together, | 和他谈谈誓词和你们的将来吧 |
[19:47] | – What you’ll do, all that kind of stuff. – God. | -你们以后会怎么过之类的 -天啊 |
[19:49] | Serena, I just got off the phone with the mayor’s office. | 瑟琳娜 我刚给市长办公室打完电话 |
[19:52] | He’s agreed to expedite permits. | 他同意尽快批准 |
[19:55] | Rufus and Lily can get married at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. | 鲁弗斯和莉莉可以在 布鲁克林植物园举行婚礼了 |
[19:58] | It’s perfect. Okay, what are we waiting for? | 太美好了 我们还等什么 |
[20:00] | Amalia, new mean girls, | 阿玛利亚 新一代恶女们 |
[20:02] | Go to the garden and get to work. | 去植物园开工吧 |
[20:03] | Blair, you’re on whip-cracking duty. | 布莱尔 你负责掌权大局 |
[20:04] | I’ll deal with the caterers. | 我负责联系宴会承办商 |
[20:06] | – Mom, just please work on those vows. – Okay. | -妈妈 在誓词上下点功夫 -好吧 |
[20:09] | I’ll handle everything else. | 剩下的一切我来办 |
[20:12] | Wow. I wondered what happened to Poppy. | 我还在想波比怎么了 |
[20:14] | I had no idea it was that easy to get someone deported. | 原来要赶走一个人这么简单 |
[20:17] | That’s–that is, um, that’s–that’s so thoughtful. | 这 这太老谋深算了 |
[20:21] | That’s so Georgina. | 太有乔治娜的风范了 |
[20:22] | Uh, you know, I really missed you while you were away. | 你不在的时候我真的很想念你 |
[20:25] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[20:28] | I-I heard you were seeing someone. | 我听说你在跟别人约会 |
[20:29] | I was. But she–it turns out | 是的 但她居然背着我跟 |
[20:31] | She was dating Orlando Bloom behind my back. Can you believe that? | 奥兰多·布鲁姆约会 你能相信吗 |
[20:33] | No. | 不信 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:35] | Huh. It is amazing how down that guy’s star-o-meter has gone. | 那家伙在明星排行榜上下跌的速度真惊人 |
[20:39] | I shouldn’t have been with someone like that. | 我真不该和那样的人在一起 |
[20:40] | You know, there’s–there’s no– there’s no history there. | 以前没发生过这样的事 |
[20:43] | In fact, I was thinking that maybe we could hit the reset button on us. | 事实上 我在想 或许我俩可以重新开始 |
[20:47] | You know, like go on a date, something like that. | 比如出去约会什么的 |
[20:53] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:56] | You want me to be your date at your dad’s wedding today? | 今天你爸爸大婚日 你想我跟你约会 |
[20:57] | I-I read about it on “gossip girl.” | 我在八卦天后上看到的 |
[21:00] | Uh, y-y-you know what? That’s kind of a– | 知道吗 那是个 |
[21:02] | It’s a private event. It’s small. | 是个私人婚礼 规模不大 |
[21:03] | Uh, so tomorrow. | 那么就明天吧 |
[21:05] | Oh. Yeah. Okay. Uh, that–that works. | 好 行 这样很好 |
[21:08] | – Great. – Yeah, okay. | -太好了 -好 |
[21:21] | What does it mean when someone used to grab your ass | 如果以前有个 搂着你屁股的人 现在不这么做了 |
[21:23] | But now doesn’t? | 这说明什么 |
[21:27] | It means that someone’s a big fat liar. | 这说明这个人是个大骗子 |
[21:31] | How is my favorite bridesmaid? | 我最爱的伴娘可好 |
[21:33] | Working my butt off, but happy. You’re coming, right? | 快忙晕了 但很开心 你会来 对吗 |
[21:36] | I wouldn’t miss you in something pink and poofy. | 我不会错过你一身春色的样子的 |
[21:38] | I’m serious. I know you’ve been avoiding my friends. | 我说正经的 我知道你一直在避开我的朋友 |
[21:40] | But this is my mother’s wedding. It’s important. | 可这次是我妈妈的婚礼 这很重要 |
[21:42] | – I know. – You can’t hide from them forever. | -我了解 -你不能躲他们一辈子 |
[21:44] | – Chuck is prickly. – I’ll be there, | -恰克不好对付 -我会去的 |
[21:47] | And I’m not afraid of Chuck. | 我不怕恰克 |
[21:52] | I wouldn’t pull out the suit quite yet. | 我还不会放手这个案子 |
[21:54] | I’ve spoken to Bree Buckley. | 我已经和布里·巴克利谈过了 |
[21:57] | She told me everything. | 她把一切都告诉我了 |
[21:59] | Did you tell her where I was? | 你告诉她我在哪儿了吗 |
[22:01] | I told herThere’s a certain wedding at the garden | 我告诉她在植物园举行的那场婚礼了 |
[22:03] | That she and her family wouldn’t want to miss | 她和她的家人肯定都不想错过 |
[22:05] | you are setting me up. | 你在给我设圈套 |
[22:06] | No, I’m giving you a choice. | 不 我是在给你选择的机会 |
[22:09] | You can go to the wedding and tell Serena the ugly truth. | 你可以去参加婚礼 然后告诉瑟琳娜真相 |
[22:15] | Even if by some chance she can stomach you after that, | 就算她听了以后还能接受你 |
[22:18] | You still have to deal with Bree, her family… | 你还得面对布里 及她的家人… |
[22:23] | And a little thing I like to call southern justice. | 还有那件我想打电话告诉南方法官的小事 |
[22:29] | Or? | 或者呢 |
[22:30] | I’m getting sick of being your travel agent. | 我已经厌倦当你的旅行代理了 |
[22:33] | This ticket’s the last, | 这是最后的一张票 |
[22:35] | And it’s one-way. | 而且是单程的 |
[22:55] | Georgina, hey. | 乔治娜 嘿 |
[22:57] | Wow. uh, so how’d everything go with Vanessa? | 瓦内萨最近怎么样 |
[23:00] | Does she, uh, does she even want to see me? | 她想见我吗 |
[23:02] | You know what? We’re going to go surprise her right now. | 知道吗 我们现在就去给她个惊喜 |
[23:08] | Let’s buy you a tie. | 给你买条领带吧 |
[23:10] | Looks like this wedding song just became “stormy weather.” | 看来这次的婚礼进行曲 要变成《狂风暴雨》了 |
[23:13] | Don’t worry. Here comes the sun. | 不过别担心 太阳出来了 |
[23:24] | The Sonic Youth’s stuck in traffic. | 音速小子在路上堵车了 |
[23:26] | – It’s okay, Dorota. – But next time, | -没事的 多洛塔 -但下次 |
[23:28] | Remember, Mr. Chuck has a chopper. | 记住了 恰克先生有辆直升机 |
[23:30] | Hey, have you seen carter? | 你看到卡特了吗 |
[23:32] | I haven’t been able to reach him on his cell. | 他的电话一直打不通 |
[23:33] | Its’ still early. He’ll be here. | 现在还早 他会来的 |
[23:36] | Go. Flit. Mingle. | 去 快去 招呼人 |
[23:38] | I’ll keep an eye out. Don’t worry. | 我会留意的 别担心 |
[23:41] | I’m so glad you invited me, Nate. | 我真高兴你邀请了我 内特 |
[23:44] | Well, I’m just glad Blair didn’t scare you off. | 布莱尔没把你吓走 我很高兴 |
[23:48] | What, are you looking for someone? | 怎么 你在找人吗 |
[23:51] | No, no, I’m just taking it all in. | 不 不 我只是在打望 |
[23:53] | It’s perfect. It’s the perfect location, the perfect weather. | 这里太棒了 风景秀美 气候宜人 |
[23:57] | – Eric, it’s the perfect wedding. – I know. | -艾瑞克 婚礼太完美了 -我知道 |
[24:03] | Carter is more than fashionably late, and it better be | 卡特晚得离谱了 他最好是 |
[24:06] | Because he’s lost his keys or he got hit by a pedicab, | 因为丢了钥匙或让三轮车给撞了 |
[24:08] | And not because of something you did. | 而不是因为你做的事 |
[24:11] | Trust me. Serena’s life will be much better without Carter, | 相信我 没有卡特 瑟琳娜会过得更好 |
[24:13] | Which is why I offered him an easy way out. | 所以我给他指了条简单的出路 |
[24:18] | I don’t care what Bree Buckley told you. | 我不关心布里·巴克利跟你说了什么 |
[24:20] | Carter’s a new man with Serena, and this is her mother’s wedding. | 卡特是瑟琳娜的新男人 而且这是她妈妈的婚礼 |
[24:23] | -He won’t miss it. -Well, we’ll see who is right. | -他不会不来的 好吧 -我们看谁说得对 |
[24:25] | In the meantime, I’m going to get a canap? | 这会儿 我要去拿些糕点 |
[24:28] | I nearly choked. She shoved her tongue right down my throat. | 我差点没噎死 她把她的舌头硬挤到我喉咙里了 |
[24:32] | I-I did some great acting, though. | 不过我演得不错 |
[24:33] | – Totally pulled it off. – It’ll be worth it | -顺利完成任务 – 当你看到她们 |
[24:35] | When you see them family happily married. | 顺利完婚 一切都是值得的 |
[24:37] | You’re right. You’re right, right? | 你说得对 说得对 |
[24:39] | I hope so. I’ll see you soon. | 但愿如此 一会儿见 |
[24:40] | Try not to worry. | 试着放松点 |
[24:45] | Oh, Jenny, it’s gorgeous. | 珍妮 这太美了 |
[24:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:51] | You know, Lily, it wasn’t easy for me when my parents split up. | 莉莉 你知道吗 当我父母离婚的时候 我很难过 |
[24:55] | And, uh, it was even harder | 而当我意识到我爸爸爱上别的女人后 |
[24:57] | When I realized my dad was in love with someone else. | 这种难受的感觉更加强烈 |
[25:00] | But the truth is, | 但是事实是 |
[25:02] | I’ve–i’ve never seen him happier than he is with you. | 和你在一起 是他最快乐的时光 |
[25:07] | That is so sweet. | 这话太贴心啦 |
[25:10] | I-i can’t wait for you to hear his vows. | 我等不及看到他向你宣誓了 |
[25:11] | They’re–they’re all about your future together, | 誓言关于你们未来的生活 |
[25:13] | And I don’t want to spoil them, | 我本不想泄露这些 |
[25:15] | But they’re really beautiful. | 但是誓言太精彩了 |
[25:17] | Okay, I’m gonna go | 好了 我该走了 |
[25:18] | But you look amazing, | 你看起来棒极了 |
[25:19] | – And i’ll see you out there. – Thank you. | -待会见 -谢谢 |
[25:39] | Looks like I was right, and you were wrong. | 看上去我对了 而你错了 |
[25:51] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:54] | No. | 不好 |
[25:56] | And you might not be either when you hear what I have to say. | 当你听完我必须告诉你的事后 你也许也会感觉不好 |
[26:00] | A few months before we left to search for your dad, | 几个月前我们一起去寻找你的父亲 |
[26:05] | I, uh, | 我 |
[26:07] | I ran up some gambling debt. | 我逃了一些赌债 |
[26:10] | I owed a lot of money to some scary people. | 我欠了一些很可怕的人很多钱 |
[26:14] | And then I met this woman– | 而当我遇上这个女人 |
[26:17] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[26:17] | She was shy, kind, | 她很腼腆 很友好 |
[26:20] | And, well, she… Fell in love with me, | 然后 她爱上了我 |
[26:22] | And I saw an opportunity. | 而我觅到了一丝契机 |
[26:26] | She had money? | 她很有钱 |
[26:27] | Her family did, | 她的家族有 |
[26:28] | And I knew they’d take care of my debts | 我知道她的家族会帮我还债 |
[26:30] | If… It looked like I was about to be one of them, | 如果 我成为他们家族的一员了 |
[26:33] | So… I proposed. | 于是 我求婚了 |
[26:37] | The wedding was all planned, | 婚礼一切就绪 |
[26:38] | And she had her dress, flowers. | 她穿上了婚纱 手捧着鲜花 |
[26:41] | And i… | 而我 |
[26:43] | Nearly went through with it, But i… | 几乎就和她结婚了 但是我 |
[26:47] | I didn’t love her. | 我不爱她 |
[26:49] | So what, you–you just disappeared? | 于是你就干脆消失了 |
[26:50] | It’s the worst thing I’ve ever done. | 这是我这辈子做过的最糟糕的事 |
[26:52] | You buy this girl a ring. You tell her you love her. | 你给这个女孩买了戒指 你告诉她你爱他 |
[26:54] | What–what, | 还有呢 |
[26:55] | Did you make her breakfast in the morning, too? | 你早上也给她做早餐吗 |
[26:57] | Serena, it’s–it’s not the same. | 瑟琳娜 这不一样 |
[26:58] | Carter, I have to go. | 卡特 我得走了 |
[26:59] | My mother’s getting married right now. | 我妈妈的婚礼就要举行了 |
[27:12] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我刚刚到处找你呢 |
[27:14] | Geor-georgina, hey. | 乔治娜 |
[27:15] | What a–what a great surprise. | 巨大的惊喜呀 |
[27:18] | Uh, I thought our date was tomorrow. | 我们的约会不是明天吗 |
[27:20] | It is. I just stopped by | 是的 我只不过顺路来 |
[27:22] | To give Lily and Rufus a wedding present. | 送莉莉和鲁弗斯结婚礼物 |
[27:29] | Hey. What was that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:32] | You look beautiful, Lil. Come on. | 你看上去美极了 过来 |
[27:35] | Can we just talk for a second? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[27:42] | I don’t get it. E-e-everything came together for today. | 我不懂 为了今天一切都已就绪 |
[27:45] | I’m sorry. I can’t write my vows. | 抱歉 我无法完成我的誓言 |
[27:48] | I mean, how could I? When we don’t agree | 如果我们在抚养孩子 结婚的方式 |
[27:50] | On how to raise our children or how to get married | 等等无法达成一致的话 |
[27:53] | Or anything? | 我该怎么写呢 |
[27:53] | What happened to taking a leap? | 我们不是决定先不管这些吗 |
[27:55] | But the stakes are too high. | 但是这些事情太重要了 |
[28:03] | Ah, the wedding march. | 婚礼进行曲响起来了 |
[28:05] | Here comes the awkward pause. | 迎来的却是尴尬的暂停 |
[28:11] | Uh, uh, I’m sorry, everyone. | 很抱歉 各位 |
[28:13] | There’s been a slight delay. | 婚礼稍微有点推迟 |
[28:19] | I’m sure there’s just a tear in her hem or something. | 我肯定莉莉只是裙角撕破了或者怎么回事 |
[28:22] | I’ll–i’ll check and I will be right back. | 我去看看 马上回来 |
[28:25] | Looks like the wedding dress might have a runaway train. | 看来穿婚纱的人想要逃跑了 |
[28:32] | I-i can’t believe you. You want to know | 难以置信 你想知道 |
[28:34] | What our future looks like, Lily? It looks like this. | 我们的未来会怎样 会像这样 |
[28:37] | We are going to fight. | 我们会吵架 |
[28:39] | We’re–we’re gonna want To kill each other sometime. | 我们偶尔会想杀死彼此 |
[28:40] | That’s what marriage is about– | 但这就是婚姻的真谛 |
[28:41] | Not running away from every little problem– | 不逃避每一个小问题 |
[28:43] | Sticking it out.You know, committing. | 直到解决问题 这就是承诺 |
[28:46] | Do you think you can do that or not? | 你认为你能做到这些吗 |
[28:49] | I, uh… I don’t think I can. | 我 我想我不行 |
[28:53] | Wait. So you’re not getting married? | 那么你们不准备结婚了吗 |
[28:56] | – Scott? What? – Who are you? | -斯科特 什么 -你是谁 |
[28:57] | This is a private conversation at a private event. | 这是关于私事的私人交谈 |
[29:00] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢偷听 |
[29:07] | What, do you know him? | 什么 你认识他 |
[29:08] | Oh, uh, uh, yeah, that was… | 是的 那是 |
[29:10] | Your love child. Yeah, not dead. | 你们亲爱的孩子 是的 没死 |
[29:12] | Congratulations. It’s a boy. | 恭喜 是个儿子 |
[29:17] | Ooh, ooh, love child. | 亲爱的孩子 |
[29:19] | Things didn’t get any easier. | 事情越来越复杂了 |
[29:21] | Might have to move the honeymoon suite | 可能需要把蜜月套间移至 |
[29:23] | To the heartbreak hotel. | 心碎旅馆了 |
[29:28] | Wait. Wait. What was she talking about? | 等等 他说什么 |
[29:30] | Don’t believe her. Georgina is a liar. | 别信乔治娜 她是个骗子 |
[29:32] | What is she even doing here? | 她怎么会在这 |
[29:33] | Our son is dead, isn’t he? Isn’t he? | 我们的儿子死了 对吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah, of course he is. That was, uh, Scott Rosson, andrew’s brother. | 是的 当然 那是斯科特·荣森 安德鲁的兄弟 |
[29:39] | -You know Andrew’s brother? -Or that’s at least what he told me. | -你认识安德鲁的兄弟 -至少他是那么介绍自己的 |
[29:41] | Dad, dad, dad. Lily… Um, | 爸爸 莉莉 |
[29:44] | Scott, um, Scott is your son. | 斯科特的确是你们儿子 |
[29:49] | I’m so sorry. I was gonna tell you after the wedding. | 很抱歉 我本打算婚礼 结束后再告诉你们的 |
[29:52] | I-i found out just yesterday. | 我也是昨天才知道 |
[29:54] | Scott is… | 斯科特是 |
[29:59] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[30:00] | The rossons lied to you. | 荣森一家骗了你 |
[30:01] | Andrew wasn’t your son. | 安德鲁不是你们儿子 |
[30:03] | Scott is. He wasn’t ready to tell you. | 斯科特才是 他还没有准备好告诉你 |
[30:07] | I have to go find him. | 我得去找到他 |
[30:08] | Vanessa, Where do you think he went? | 瓦内萨 你知道他会去哪吗 |
[30:09] | He’s probably headed back to boston. | 他可能正准备返回波士顿 |
[30:10] | He takes the chinatown bus. | 他乘唐人街巴士 |
[30:13] | I’m going to find him. | 我要去找到他 |
[30:14] | Well, I’m coming with you. He’s our son. We’re doing this together. | 我和你一起去 他是我们共同的儿子 我们应该一起去 |
[30:19] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[30:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:41] | Will you just leave? | 你就不能离开吗 |
[30:44] | Please. I-i need some time. | 拜托了 我需要一点时间 |
[30:54] | Just so you know, I told you what I told you, | 我想让你知道 我把一切告诉你 |
[30:56] | Because it’s not the same with you. | 是因为你跟她是不同的 |
[30:58] | I really do care about you, Serena, | 我真的很在乎你 瑟琳娜 |
[31:01] | So much. | 非常在乎 |
[31:18] | Hey, Carter. | 卡特 |
[31:19] | You remember my cousin Beth’s Brothers, right? | 还记得我堂妹贝丝的兄弟吧 |
[31:22] | Played defensive line For Arnett Mead? | 在 阿奈特米德 打防守线卫的那个 |
[31:25] | I’ll be at the downing tonight. | 我今晚会过去的 |
[31:28] | We can’t do this here. | 在这里可不行 |
[31:30] | They’ll be watching you. | 他们会监视你的 |
[31:42] | What? It’s not like somebody else is gonna eat this now. | 有什么好看的 现在又不是不能吃 |
[31:48] | Mmm. Hey, guys. Great wedding, huh? | 你们好啊 不错的婚礼啊 可不是吗 |
[31:56] | Look, Rufus, we just drove around the entire block. | 听好了 鲁弗斯 我们可是把整个街区都逛遍了 |
[31:59] | He’s not here. Vanessa was wrong. | 他不在这里 瓦内萨弄错了 |
[32:01] | The bus for boston leaves in eight minutes. | 去波士顿的巴士八分钟后才会出发 |
[32:04] | So he could still come. You know, he could be anywhere. | 他还是可以来的 你知道他可能在任意地方 |
[32:06] | – Let’s go back to the bus stop. – But, uh… | -我们回去汽车站 -但是 |
[32:08] | – What are you doing? Let’s go. – But what’s the point? | -你还在做什么 快走啊 -但是这样有什么意义 |
[32:10] | The point is we can still find him. | 意义就是我们还有可能找到他 |
[32:12] | Well, and if we do, after What–after what I just did, | 如果我们找到了 在我那么说他之后 |
[32:16] | I–what am I supposed to say to him? | 我该对他说些什么 |
[32:18] | That we’re his parents And that we’re here for him | 我们是他的父母 我们到这来接他 |
[32:19] | And that love can fix things. | 爱能解决一切 |
[32:21] | Oh, we both know that’s not true. | 可惜我们都知道那不是真的 |
[32:23] | You know what? I don’t. | 我告诉你 我不知道 |
[32:27] | You–what Scott saw | 你 斯科特所看见的 |
[32:30] | Was you grasping at anything you can to push me away. | 只不过是你想抓住一切可能来赶我走 |
[32:32] | That is not true. | 并不是这样的 |
[32:33] | First it was serena and brown, | 开始是瑟琳娜不想去布朗大学 |
[32:34] | Then the mugs and the mayor, | 然后是扮鬼脸和解和市长工作事件 |
[32:35] | Then it’s that you can’t see the future. | 再接着你说看不到我们的未来 |
[32:37] | Well, I’m scared of the future.I’m scared of a lot of things. | 我害怕未来 我还害怕很多事情 |
[32:39] | You’re scared Because you’re in love with me | 你之所以害怕就是因为你怕和我在一起 |
[32:41] | Like you’ve never loved Any of your husbands. | 就像你没有爱过你之前任何一个丈夫一样 |
[32:43] | And unlike a bart bass, | 不同于巴特·巴斯 |
[32:44] | someone Like me can break your heart, | 我会让你心碎 |
[32:46] | And that’s terrifying. | 那让你害怕了 |
[32:48] | And I know that, because right now you’re breaking mine. | 我之所以现在感同深受 就是因为你正在让我伤心 |
[33:10] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[33:12] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[33:15] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[33:16] | – S-stop. This was a mistake. – Don’t say that. | -别说了 这本是个错误 -不要这么说 |
[33:19] | All my life, I wondered about my real parents. | 我一直都想知道我的亲生父母是谁 |
[33:23] | When I found out that They were you and lily, | 当我知道是你和莉莉时 |
[33:25] | That you were back together And you were getting married, | 你们又重归于好准备结婚了 |
[33:27] | I guess I hoped that i’d find out that you gave me up | 我真希望我知道你们当初抛弃我 |
[33:30] | ‘Cause you weren’t ready, | 是因为你们没有准备好 |
[33:34] | Not ’cause you didn’t love each other. | 而不是因为你们并不爱对方 |
[33:36] | Look, the difference is now I know we both want you, | 听着 不同的是现在我知道我们都想要你 |
[33:38] | Need you in our lives. Sure we got our problems, | 需要你在我们的生活里 我们当然会有我们的问题 |
[33:40] | But lily and I love our children, | 但是我和莉莉会爱我们的孩子 |
[33:41] | And despite what you just saw, We love each other. | 而且不管你刚才看到什么我们都深爱对方 |
[33:44] | He’s right. He’s the best father | 他说的没错 他是我所认识最好的父亲 |
[33:47] | And the best man I’ve ever known. | 而且是最好的男人 |
[33:50] | Uh, I am scared, | 我害怕了 |
[33:52] | Because marrying you | 因为嫁给你 |
[33:53] | Means finally giving myself a real partner, | 意味着终于为我自己找到了真正的伴侣 |
[33:56] | My children a real father, | 为我的孩子找到了真正的父亲 |
[33:58] | And… | 还有 |
[34:01] | Finally…Letting myself truly love. | 最后让我真心相爱 |
[34:06] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[34:07] | I’m sorry, Rufus. | 对不起 鲁弗斯 |
[34:11] | And I’m sorry, Scott… | 对不起 斯科特 |
[34:13] | That this is how you had to meet me, | 让你不得不这样遇见我 |
[34:16] | Because all I thought about For the last 20 years is… | 因为过去20年来我一直想的就是 |
[34:20] | Holding our child in my arms. | 亲手拥抱我的孩子 |
[34:25] | Please give us a chance. | 请给我们一个机会 |
[34:48] | A family reunited, and it feels so good. | 一个家庭的复合真是太好了 |
[34:58] | And I promise to eat caviar | 当我去布隆伯格市长家吃饭的时候 |
[35:00] | Without spitting it in my napkin | 我一定会吃鱼子酱 |
[35:02] | When we go to dinner at mayor Bloomberg’s, | 而不是吐在餐巾上 |
[35:04] | Uh, as long as he knows when he comes to our house, | 只要他知道每当他来我们家 |
[35:05] | He’s eating my chili. | 他得吃我的辣椒 |
[35:08] | Lily and, rufus, um, | 莉莉和鲁菲斯 |
[35:13] | I know that our future | 我知道我们的未来 |
[35:16] | Will be just like us– | 会像我们自己一样 |
[35:18] | Flawed and fragmented | 有瑕疵 不完美 |
[35:22] | And full of more love | 但是会有比我想象中 |
[35:23] | Than I ever thought possible. | 更多的爱 |
[35:27] | I am so excited for you to be my husband… | 我很高心你能成为我的丈夫 |
[35:36] | And for our children, | 还有我们的孩子 |
[35:38] | All of them… | 每一个 |
[35:42] | To be my family. | 都成为我们家庭的一员 |
[35:44] | Well, By the power vested in me | 以我被赋予的权利 |
[35:48] | By a sketchy service on the internet… | 和网上写生的服务 |
[35:51] | I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[36:04] | Okay, we get it. Enough. | 好了 我们看到了 够了 |
[36:13] | Congratulation. I’m so happy for you. | 祝贺你 我很为你开心 |
[36:16] | Thank you. Where is Carter? | 谢谢 卡特在哪 |
[36:19] | Oh, he–he went home. He wasn’t feeling well. | 他回家了 他感觉不是很舒服 |
[36:22] | You know all I want is for you to be happy, right? | 你知道 我只想让你开心 |
[36:26] | Look, I have to admit, If you were at brown, | 我不得不说 如果你在布朗上学的话 |
[36:28] | This wedding probably never would have happened, | 可能就没有这场婚礼了 |
[36:32] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:35] | And I really am so happy you finally found the right man. | 我真高心你找到了最适合你的男人 |
[36:38] | You’re very lucky. | 你好幸运 |
[36:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:50] | Sorry for not telling you Who I was. | 很抱歉没告诉你我的真实身份 |
[36:53] | You know what?I should have guessed. | 我应该猜到的 |
[36:54] | No one under 40 has ever shown That much interest in lincoln hawk. | 没有一个40岁以下的人 会对林肯之鹰 这么感兴趣 |
[36:57] | See, I told you. He has my nose. | 看 我告诉过你他有和我一模一样的鼻子 |
[36:59] | Uh, maybe, but those are my eyebrows. | 恩 也许 但那眉毛可是和我如出一辙 |
[37:02] | So, scott, what do you think about board games? | 那么 斯科特 你对棋类游戏有什么看法 |
[37:04] | – Love them. – Fantastic. | -很喜欢 -棒极了 |
[37:09] | So hey, uh, vanessa texted. | 还有 瓦内萨发信息来 |
[37:11] | – She said she’s sorry She couldn’t make it back here. – I just… | -她说很抱歉赶不回来 -我只是 |
[37:15] | I just wish I didn’t put her in the middle of all this. | 我只是希望我没有把她牵扯进来 |
[37:17] | Vanessa is an all’s well that ends well kind of girl. | 瓦内萨是那种阳光总在风雨后类型的女孩 |
[37:18] | She’ll be fine. You thinking about sticking around? | 她会好的 想没想过留在这里 |
[37:22] | Nah,i have to go back to boston, | 不了 我必须回到波士顿去 |
[37:23] | My family,figure my life out. | 我的家庭 找到生活目标 |
[37:25] | Lily said there’s an open invitation. | 莉莉说大门永远为我敞开 |
[37:27] | I’ll definitely take her up on that. Maybe the holidays. | 我当然没有异议 也许暑假会回来吧 |
[37:30] | I’d love it.I’m sure vanessa would, too. | 我会喜欢这主意 我确定瓦内萨也会喜欢 |
[37:34] | Come here. | 来 |
[37:56] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:57] | I’ve been looking for you.You okay? | 我到处找你 你还好吗 |
[38:00] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[38:04] | Carter told me some stuff, | 卡特告诉我一些事情 |
[38:06] | And it turns out, | 结果显示 |
[38:08] | He’s not the person I thought he was. | 他和我想象的不一样 |
[38:10] | The person he is– | 他真实的一面 |
[38:13] | I… I-i don’t really want to know. | 我真的不想知道 |
[38:15] | Look… | 听着 |
[38:18] | I may loathe the guy, | 我也许对他厌恶至极 |
[38:22] | But he didn’t have to own up to anything. | 但他不需要对一切坦白 |
[38:24] | He could have skipped town. | 他可以逃出城外 |
[38:26] | I even bought him a ticket. | 我票都给他买好了 |
[38:28] | He risked a lot going to the wedding, | 他冒着很大的风险来参加婚礼 |
[38:30] | Knowing Bree would be there. | 即便知道布里会在那里 |
[38:33] | What, the girl he was engaged to was a buckley? | 什么 他曾定过婚的女孩子是个巴克利 |
[38:35] | He must really care about you. | 他真的很在乎你 |
[38:39] | Do you think the buckleys would actually hurt him? | 你认为巴克利们真的会伤害他吗 |
[38:41] | They clearly want revenge. | 很明显她们想要报复 |
[38:54] | I talked to blair. | 我和布莱尔谈过了 |
[38:56] | So is it true? | 那么这是真的了 |
[38:57] | You used me to get to carter? | 你利用我去接近卡特 |
[39:00] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[39:03] | I guess I did. | 我想是的 |
[39:06] | Come on, nate. | 想想吧 内特 |
[39:08] | You’re a van der bilt. | 你是范德家的大少爷 |
[39:09] | I’m a buckley. | 我是个巴克利 |
[39:12] | And as much as I like you, | 无论我有多喜欢你 |
[39:16] | That’s always gonna come first. | 它总是摆在第一位 |
[39:18] | It’s in my blood. | 这是我的天性 |
[39:20] | It’s Texas. | 就是德克萨斯州 |
[39:22] | If it means anything, | 如果你很介意 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:26] | No. No. You know what? It doesn’t… | 不 不 你知道吗 它并没有 |
[39:32] | So please leave. | 所以请你离开 |
[39:51] | Carter, hey. | 卡特 嗨 |
[39:53] | I just talked to chuck. | 我刚和恰克谈过 |
[39:55] | I just want to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确认你没事 |
[39:57] | Call me, please. | 请打电话给我 |
[39:59] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[40:16] | Well, it took 20 years,But we finally made it. | 好吧 经过20年的奋斗我们终于走到一起 |
[40:19] | Well, I wouldn’t have done it any other way. | 除了这样做我别无选择 |
[40:23] | This would be a perfect night | 这将是个完美的夜晚 |
[40:25] | Except for the fact that Georgina got away unscathed. | 除了乔治娜毫发无伤的逃脱了 |
[40:27] | I wouldn’t be too certain about that. | 对此我再确信不过了 |
[40:40] | I couldn’t help but notice you. | 我不由自主受你吸引 |
[40:44] | I am prince Alexi from Belarus. | 我是白俄罗斯的亚历克西王子 |
[40:48] | Nice to meet you, prince. | 很高兴认识你 王子 |
[40:50] | I am flying back to my home country right now | 我马上就要坐飞机回家乡 |
[40:52] | To celebrate my new oil pipeline. | 去庆祝我的新石油管道建成 |
[40:55] | Any chance you want to join? | 不知你可有兴趣参加 |
[40:58] | You know, I’m pretty much over college, | 你知道 我已经无法忍受大学生活了 |
[41:00] | And, uh, well, who am I to say no to a prince? | 那么 卑微如我如何对王子说不呢 |
[41:03] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[41:16] | There are songs that make us want to dance | 有些歌曲使我们想翩翩起舞 |
[41:20] | Songs that make us want to sing along | 有些歌曲另我们想独自歌唱 |
[41:23] | But the best songs are the ones that bring you back | 但是最好的歌曲是那首 |
[41:26] | To the moment you first heard them | 让你回想第一次听它们的时刻 |
[41:31] | And once again break your heart | 再度另你心碎的歌曲 |
[41:36] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O 八卦天后 |