时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here… | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | – You really like Olivia, right? – Yeah,Yeah, I do. | -你确实很喜欢奥莉薇亚吧 -是啊 很喜欢 |
[00:08] | Don’t you think that | 你不觉得 |
[00:08] | Dating a movie star is gonna be kind of hard? | 和电影明星约会阻力重重吗 |
[00:11] | We are completely monogamous. | 我们绝对是一夫一妻制 |
[00:11] | It’s just one of our games. | 这只不过是我们的一个游戏而已 |
[00:13] | Chuck plays the cheating bastard, | 恰克扮演不忠的混蛋 |
[00:15] | And I play the scorned woman. | 我扮演怨妇 |
[00:16] | What happens when one day you don’t get there in time, | 如果有一天你没有及时赶到 |
[00:18] | And he actually kisses someone else? | 而他真的吻了别的人怎么办 |
[00:20] | My parents are artists. My sister’s a musician. | 我的父母都是艺术家 我姐姐是个音乐家 |
[00:22] | Just like going to an Ivy is your family’s way, | 就像你的家族都要去常春藤学校一样 |
[00:25] | Not going to college is mine. | 我全家都不上大学 |
[00:26] | I met this woman. | 我遇上了这个女人 |
[00:27] | I knew they’d take care of my debts, so I proposed. | 我知道她的家族会帮我还债 于是我求婚了 |
[00:30] | So what, you just disappeared? | 接着呢 你就消失了 |
[00:32] | It’s the worst thing I’ve ever done. | 这是我这辈子做过的最糟糕的事 |
[00:33] | Do you think the Buckleys would actually hurt him? | 你认为巴克利们真的会伤害他吗 |
[00:35] | They might. | 他们会的 |
[00:36] | They clearly want revenge. | 很明显他们想要报复 |
[00:52] | But what truly defines tonight’s honored guest | 但今晚到来的 受人尊敬的嘉宾 |
[00:55] | Is not something that can be easily categorized… | 并不是可以轻易评判的一位 |
[00:57] | The distinguished-looking gentleman at the podium | 这位演讲台上受人尊敬的绅士 |
[01:00] | Is an alumnus of the university. | 是一位毕业校友 |
[01:01] | He will go on speaking for a long time. | 他的演讲还有很长 |
[01:05] | It is not important that you hear what he says. | 有没有听到他讲的东西并不重要 |
[01:08] | In closing, those of us at the university | 最后 作为学校的一员 |
[01:10] | Will have had the pleasure | 我们很荣幸有这个机会 |
[01:12] | Of getting to know tonight’s recipient, | 了解今晚的主角 |
[01:14] | – Know that she is a kind and gentle soul. – Hey, you okay? | -接触她亲切高尚的灵魂 -你还好吧 |
[01:17] | What? No. No, I am not okay. | 什么 不 我不好 |
[01:20] | …Her humility, her devotion, her love for us. | 她的谦逊 她的奉献 她对我们的爱 |
[01:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[01:27] | Miss Vanessa Abrams. | 欢迎瓦内萨·埃布拉姆小姐 |
[01:39] | No. | 不 |
[01:44] | No! | 不对 |
[01:47] | No! | 不对 |
[01:54] | Bad dream? | 做恶梦了 |
[01:56] | Don’t tell me it was “Charade” again. | 别告诉我又是谜中谜 |
[01:58] | I know how terrifying you find Walter Matthau. | 我知道你有多害怕去找沃尔特·马修 |
[02:00] | Worse. I was in “All about Eve.” | 比那还糟 我在彗星美人里面 |
[02:03] | That’s not a Hepburn movie. | 那不是赫本的电影 |
[02:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:06] | I was Bette Davis. | 我就是贝蒂·戴维斯 |
[02:09] | I’ve never been Bette Davis before. | 我以前从来没演过贝蒂·戴维斯 |
[02:11] | I’m Audrey Hepburn, | 我都是奥黛丽·赫本的 |
[02:13] | Not some plain baby Jane. | 并不是什么简宝贝 |
[02:17] | Who was Eve? | 那谁是伊芙 |
[02:21] | I couldn’t see her face. | 我看不到她的脸 |
[02:24] | Blair, we both know this is about N.Y.U. | 布莱尔 我们知道这都是纽约大学的事闹的 |
[02:28] | Now it may take time, | 我们该慢慢来 |
[02:31] | But one day you will hold that school | 总有一天你能会用你优雅的手 |
[02:33] | In the palm of your dainty hand. | 把那所学校拿下 |
[02:43] | I’m Audrey. | 我是奥黛丽 |
[02:44] | I’m audrey. | 我是奥黛丽 |
[02:53] | Well, thank you, councilman. | 谢谢您 议员先 |
[02:55] | I know my cousin appreciates your support. | 我的堂兄很感谢你的支持 |
[02:57] | Yes, I’ll be sure to tell him. Thanks. | 我一定会转达的 谢谢您 |
[02:59] | When did Tripp decide to run for congress? | 特里普何时决定参加议员竞选了 |
[03:01] | And should somebody tell him | 还需要提醒下你 |
[03:03] | The election is not until next year? | 大选是明年的事吗 |
[03:05] | Well, after congressman Kruger died, | 自从库格议员去世了之后 |
[03:07] | A house seat opened up in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿的办公室里就有了一个空位 |
[03:10] | You know grandfather. He figured, why wait? | 你了解我祖父的 他想 还等什么 |
[03:12] | Well, it’s nice of you to help. | 你来帮忙真好 |
[03:15] | Well, Tripp’s a good guy, | 特里普人很好 |
[03:16] | And with the Buckleys buying up all these attack ads | 鉴于巴克利家收买了所有反对 |
[03:18] | Against his campaign, I’m taking it kind of personally. | 他竞选的攻击言论 我也算是公报私仇 |
[03:21] | Yeah. Have you…have you spoken to Bree lately? | 是啊 你最近和布里说过话吗 |
[03:24] | No. You spoken to Carter? | 没有 你和卡特谈过吗 |
[03:26] | Not since my mom’s wedding. | 我妈妈的婚礼之后就再没说过 |
[03:28] | I’ve left him a dozen messages. | 我给他留了数十条信息 |
[03:30] | I don’t know if he’s mad at me or… | 我不知道他是生我的气 还是 |
[03:32] | Well, Serena, that’s why I called. | 瑟琳娜 所以我才打电话找你 |
[03:35] | Supposedly the Buckleys are flying him out to Galveston | 我推测巴克利家带着他飞去了加尔维斯敦 |
[03:38] | So he can work off his debt. | 以抵消他的债务 |
[03:40] | – Work it off, how? – On one of the family oil rigs. | -怎么抵消 -在他们家的一个石油钻井干活 |
[03:43] | Th-that’s crazy. It would take him, like, 20 years | 这太疯狂了 他得干上二十年 |
[03:46] | To earn that kind of money. | 才能还上那些钱 |
[03:47] | I think they’re more interested in getting Carter | 我觉得他们更愿意把卡特 |
[03:49] | Out to the gulf with a bunch of Texas roughnecks. | 弄到海湾去 交给一群德州的无赖 |
[03:50] | So it’s not like he’s going to be making a lot of friends. | 他和那些人可交不了朋友 |
[03:55] | No, please tell me this is a joke. | 不 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[03:58] | Don’t worry. I have an idea. | 别急 我有个办法 |
[04:05] | Yes. Yes. Lily loves her Jefferson Airplane. | 没错 莉莉喜欢杰弗森飞机乐队 |
[04:09] | So, Rufus, how is married life? | 鲁弗斯 结婚的日子怎么样 |
[04:10] | Well, at the risk of sounding like a man deeply in love, | 即使会被说成是热恋中的男人 我也要说 |
[04:13] | – Uh, each day gets better than the one before. – It must be, | -天天都有新惊喜 -那是当然 |
[04:17] | If you’re packing these “Welcome back, Kotter” mugs. | 你在包的那几个”欢迎回来 科特”的杯子 |
[04:20] | They’ll look great next to Lily’s china. | 摆在莉莉的瓷器边上会很好看 |
[04:21] | Yeah, maybe we should hold off on the Sweathogs. | 是啊 也许我们得推迟去看”流汗狗”表演了 |
[04:22] | “In just a few short months, | 仅在短短几个月内 |
[04:24] | Freshman leader Vanessa Abrams | 新生领袖瓦内萨·埃布拉姆 |
[04:25] | Has tackled numerous social and environmental issues.” | 就解决了很多社交和环境的问题 |
[04:29] | – What is that? | -这是什么 |
[04:29] | Oh, it’s just a wildly flattering cover story | 只是个登在纽约大学报上的 |
[04:31] | On Vanessa in the N.Y.U. Paper. | 粗俗谄媚瓦内萨的封面故事 |
[04:33] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 这说明不了什么 |
[04:34] | Except that she’s a shoo-in to give the toast | 除了这个 她还是在家长日的 |
[04:35] | At the freshman dinner on parents’ weekend. | 新生晚会上敬酒致辞的人 |
[04:37] | Dan, can I borrow your muscles? | 丹 你能过来帮把手吗 |
[04:38] | Is that true? About the toast? | 这是真的吗 那个敬酒致辞 |
[04:42] | I… I got a message from Josh Ellis. | 我收到了乔什·艾利斯的简讯 |
[04:44] | He’s the alumnus who decides who gives the toast. | 他是校友会里决定谁来敬酒致辞的人 |
[04:47] | Supposedly it’s between me and some other girl. | 估计是从我和别的姑娘里面选 |
[04:50] | – I probably won’t get it. – Well, speech or no speech, | -我可能没机会的 -不管要不要致辞 |
[04:52] | I-I hope you’re inviting your parents. | 我都希望你请你的父母来 |
[04:55] | You’re kidding, right? My parents hate | 别开玩笑了 我爸妈 |
[04:57] | That I’m at a private college, “buying” an elitist education. | 讨厌我上私立学院 “用钱买”优秀的教育 |
[05:00] | “Knowledge shouldn’t be for sale.” | “知识是不能拿来卖的” |
[05:02] | Sure, Arlo and Gabriela are progressive, | 没错 阿洛和加百莉亚都很激进 |
[05:04] | But if they knew how much good you were doing at the school, | 但如果他们知道 你在学校有多出色 |
[05:05] | I’m sure they’d come around. | 我保证他们会来的 |
[05:06] | It would be kind of amazing if they came | 他们要是能来那可太棒了 |
[05:10] | And, you know, | 要知道 |
[05:11] | Actually approved of something I was doing. | 这样就证明他们认可我做的事情 |
[05:13] | But whatever. I haven’t been chosen yet, so… | 不过随便了 我还没被选上 所以 |
[05:16] | Well, you will be. | 不 你会的 |
[05:18] | And tomorrow night, | 明天晚上 |
[05:20] | Dan and I will be there front and center. | 我和丹会去的 |
[05:21] | Oh, um, yeah, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:23] | Actually, Olivia just got back from Japan. | 奥莉薇亚 才从日本回来 |
[05:25] | I was hoping we would hang out tomorrow night. | 我想明天晚上我们要出去一下 |
[05:27] | So bring Olivia. | 那就叫上奥莉薇亚 |
[05:30] | Or not. It’s your call. I-I don’t want to force you. | 或者不叫 你说了算 我不强迫你 |
[05:36] | What? What? We…we just started dating. | 不是吧 我们才刚刚开始 |
[05:38] | Isn’t it a little soon for meet the parents? | 那么快见父母有点早了吧 |
[05:40] | Not for Olivia. | 奥莉薇亚是例外 |
[05:42] | She seems really easygoing and into you. | 她看来很好相处而且真心喜欢你 |
[05:44] | Yeah, seriously, Dan. Play the parent card. | 是啊 说真的 丹 该打出父母牌了 |
[05:46] | People like you more when they meet our family. | 人们见了我们家人会更喜欢我们的 |
[05:48] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[05:50] | All right. Okay. A-all right. I’ll invite her. | 那好吧 我会邀请她的 |
[05:54] | Oh, that’s awesome. | 太好了 |
[05:55] | It’s gonna be a great night for the Humphreys. | 汉弗瑞家将会迎来美好的一夜 |
[05:57] | And who knows? Maybe the Abramses. | 谁知道呢 也许是埃布拉姆家之夜 |
[06:00] | Wait. Bree’s cousin hosts a poker game? | 等等 布里的兄弟要举办牌局 |
[06:03] | Yeah, P.J. Buckley. Picture, like, a young J.R. Ewing | P.J·巴克利 长的好像年轻的尤因 |
[06:06] | In earnest sewn jeans. | 却衣衫褴褛 |
[06:08] | And you really think he’ll play for Carter’s debt? | 你真的认为他会赴约来帮卡特还债 |
[06:10] | Oh, I’ve seen his friends bet thoroughbreds, | 我在塞舌尔的一个小岛上见识过 |
[06:12] | An island in the Seychelles, the Knicks. | 他那些尼克斯队的朋友 可都是赌场老手 |
[06:15] | Okay, but what makes you think we’ll win? | 好吧 可是为什么你觉得他一定能赢 |
[06:18] | You’re not exactly a card shark. | 你又不是个玩牌老手 |
[06:20] | Well, this one night at the Maidstone, | 在梅德斯通的一天晚上 |
[06:22] | Bree told me every one of P.J.’s tells. | 布里把P.J的玄机都告诉过我了 |
[06:25] | So you’ll know exactly when to call his bluff. | 这样你就能什么时候该呼应 |
[06:27] | Wait. Me? | 等等 我 |
[06:29] | Oh, yeah. You’re gonna be playing. | 对啊 你要上桌子玩牌 |
[06:31] | Nate. | 内特 |
[06:33] | No. | 这可不行 |
[06:34] | Well, serena, P.J. Hates me. | 瑟琳娜 P.J不喜欢我 |
[06:36] | I mean, luckily, he likes blondes, though. | 我是说 说不定他喜欢金发美女 |
[06:38] | And didn’t you spend a summer | 你不是有个夏天 |
[06:39] | in Monte Carlo with your mom | 在蒙特卡洛和你妈妈度假吗 |
[06:41] | When she dated Carlos Mortensen? | 她和卡洛斯·莫特森约会那会 |
[06:42] | I was 9. | 我才九岁啊 |
[06:43] | Carlos taught me to play using Necco Wafers as chips. | 而且卡洛斯是用华夫饼当牌教我的 |
[06:47] | Well, just imagine Carter owes the Buckleys | 那就想象卡特欠了巴克利 |
[06:49] | Half a million Necco Wafers. | 五十万的华夫饼 |
[06:52] | “…and Ms. Abrams has even been mentioned | 埃布拉姆女士也被提名 |
[06:54] | “As a contender to deliver this year’s toast | 作为在今年迎新会上 |
[06:56] | At the freshman dinner.” | 致辞的候选人 |
[06:57] | oh, my god. Enough. | 天啊 够了 |
[06:58] | I am in no mood to hear you fawn over some girl | 我可没心情听你用陈词滥调 |
[07:01] | With tacky accessories who lives to recycle. | 来奉承其他女孩 |
[07:04] | Blair, didn’t you ask Mr. Ellis | 布莱尔 你有没有问过艾利斯先生 |
[07:06] | If you could give the freshman speech? | 让你来做迎新会演讲 |
[07:08] | I put out feelers. That’s totally different. | 我试过 那可完全是另一回事 |
[07:10] | Of course. I’d be honored, Mr. Ellis. Thank you. | 当然 我非常荣幸 艾利斯先生 谢谢 |
[07:13] | You. | 你 |
[07:14] | Yeah, Blair, me. | 就是我 布莱尔 |
[07:16] | F.Y.I….one insipid article | 一片乏味的福布斯生活时尚副刊报道 |
[07:18] | Does not mean people here like you. | 不代表每个人都喜欢你 |
[07:20] | The fever will pass, like swine flu. | 这就像猪流感一样 都会过去 |
[07:23] | Really? Huh. Then I wonder why Josh Ellis… | 是吗 那我真想知道为什么乔什·艾利斯 |
[07:25] | He’s this kind of important alumni liaison… | 这位校友会的重要人物 |
[07:27] | Told me to start working on | 告诉我要开始准备 |
[07:29] | my toast for the freshman dinner. | 迎新晚会上的祝酒词了 |
[07:35] | What are you standing there for? Get in here! | 你们还发什么呆 快点进来 |
[07:39] | I love it. You know, cobalt’s my favorite color. | 我喜欢这个 你知道吗 我最喜欢钴蓝色了 |
[07:42] | Push the button. | 按一下按钮 |
[07:43] | It’s 11:45. | 现在是11点45分 |
[07:45] | Your hair is so pleasing. | 你的发型真讨人喜欢 |
[07:47] | It’s a compliment watch. | 这可是块“恭维手表” |
[07:49] | And it flatters in three different languages. | 而且它会用三种不同语言来奉承人 |
[07:51] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[07:52] | This is the greatest watch in the history of all watches. | 这可是有史以来最棒的一块手表 |
[07:55] | The Swiss should be ashamed for not thinking of it first. | 瑞士人真应该为没有发明这种手表而感到羞愧 |
[07:57] | So, um, what are you gonna do this weekend to thank me? | 那么你打算这个周末怎么来感谢我呢 |
[08:00] | Uh, you know, actually, um, about that, | 要知道 事实上 |
[08:03] | I was thinking I would invite you | 我正想约你 |
[08:05] | To the parents’ weekend freshman dinner | 和我还有我的父母一起 |
[08:07] | With, uh, with me and my parents. | 去参加新生家长晚宴 |
[08:09] | And I-I know you’re probably exhausted. | 我知道你可能还比较累 |
[08:10] | I would love to. | 我很乐意参加 |
[08:11] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[08:12] | ‘Cause you heard the part about my parents, right? | 你听到我父母也要去了吧 |
[08:14] | Dan, the last three guys I dated… | 丹 过去我约会的三个男孩 |
[08:16] | I met their agent, their manager, | 我可是去见他们的经纪公司和经纪人 |
[08:18] | Their publicist, | 公关 |
[08:20] | A personal trainer who also read Tarot cards, | 还有研究塔罗牌的私人教练 |
[08:22] | And I never met a single one of their parents. | 我从来没有去见他们任何人的父母 |
[08:25] | I would love to meet yours. | 我真的很愿意去见你的父母 |
[08:30] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[08:32] | It’s 11:46. | 现在是11点46分 |
[08:35] | Your teeth shine like diamonds. | 你的牙齿像钻石般闪亮 |
[08:37] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[08:38] | It’s very true. | 说的没错 |
[08:40] | You’ve reached Arlo and Gabriela Abrams. | 你已经接通阿洛和加百莉亚·埃布拉姆家 |
[08:42] | Pay it forward. | 请讲 |
[08:43] | Hey, mom, dad. | 嗨 妈妈 爸爸 |
[08:45] | Look, I know you guys aren’t happy that I’m at N.Y.U., | 请听我说 我知道你们不乐意我在纽约大学读书 |
[08:48] | But I’m giving this toast tomorrow night, | 但是明天晚宴上我要致辞 |
[08:52] | And it would mean so, so much to me if you came, | 如果你们能来将会更有意义 |
[08:56] | So I hope you can. | 所以我希望你们可以来 |
[08:58] | Careful, V. | 小心了 V |
[09:00] | Don’t send out your invitations just yet. | 不要这么早就发出你的邀请 |
[09:05] | Montesquieu, Churchill, Hobbes… | 孟德斯鸠 丘吉尔 霍布斯 |
[09:08] | I’m thinking my toast should touch on… | 我希望我的祝酒词能够囊括 |
[09:11] | Tradition, virtue, | 传统 美德 |
[09:13] | The divine right of the monarchy. | 君主立宪制 |
[09:15] | But, Blair, Vanessa’s giving the toast. | 但是 布莱尔 是瓦内萨要致辞啊 |
[09:17] | Not when I’m done. | 等我完工可就不是她了 |
[09:19] | Mao, Sun-tzu, of course, | 当然还有毛泽东和孙子 |
[09:21] | Napoleon’s always good for a few zingers. | 拿破仑总是擅长做出让人震惊的事情 |
[09:23] | Though things are rarely as simple as they appear. | 但是事情往往不是看上去那么简单 |
[09:26] | This is Josh Ellis. | 我是乔什·艾利斯 |
[09:32] | Well, I’m thrilled he changed your mind. | 我很惊讶他居然改变了你的想法 |
[09:35] | Of course we’d still love to have you give the toast. | 当然我们还是希望你来致辞 |
[09:38] | Yes, there was another girl, | 是的 的确一个备选的姑娘 |
[09:40] | But we hadn’t fully committed to her. | 但是我们还没有完全认可她 |
[09:42] | We definitely want you. | 我们当然希望你来 |
[09:44] | Great, I’ll see you tomorrow, Mr. Ellis. | 太好了 明天见 艾利斯先生 |
[09:49] | Good-bye, jet lag. Hello, triple Ristretto. | 摆脱时差 来杯超浓 |
[09:51] | – Yes. – What was that? | -没错 -打电话说什么了 |
[09:52] | Just a surprise. | 一个惊喜 |
[09:54] | And something tells me we’re in for a show. | 预兆显示我们有表演看了 |
[10:01] | Now, Ms. Waldorf, if this is about letting you give the freshman toast, | 霍道夫小姐 如果你来是想我们 让你代表新生致辞 |
[10:05] | Like I told you last week, I’d love to help you out, but | 正如我上周跟你说过的 我想帮助你 但是 |
[10:08] | Actually, Mr. Ellis, I’m here to help you. | 事实上 艾利斯先生 我是来帮你的 |
[10:12] | Simply put, Vanessa Abrams is a tired clich from the 7-1-8. | 简单点说 瓦内萨·埃布拉姆 是7-1-8的陈词滥调 |
[10:17] | The preachy “I hate the man” toast | 她脑袋里”我讨厌这个男人” |
[10:19] | She no doubt has in mind won’t inspire the kind of | 的激进祝酒词对学校需要的 |
[10:21] | Deep-pocket donations this school needs. | 慈善捐款没什么帮助 |
[10:24] | You need a speaker more like, well, me. | 你需要一个更好的发言人 比如我 |
[10:26] | Ms. Waldorf, yes, last week I narrowed my search | 霍道夫小姐 上周我是把范围缩小在 |
[10:30] | Down to two candidates. But just moments ago, | 两个候选人上 但是刚刚 |
[10:32] | Our first choice, Olivia Burke, accepted our invitation. | 我的首位人选 奥莉薇亚·伯克接受了我们的邀请 |
[10:35] | Then why does activist Abrams still think she’s giving the toast? | 那为什么激进分子埃布拉姆 还以为是她致辞 |
[10:40] | Vanessa was the other student that we were considering. | 瓦内萨是我们考虑内的另一个姑娘 |
[10:42] | You see, initially, Olivia wasn’t planning on attending, | 因为最开始 奥莉薇亚没打算出席 |
[10:44] | But then luckily, for everyone, | 但是很幸运 |
[10:46] | Her new boyfriend convinced her otherwise. | 她的新男友说服了她 |
[10:49] | Yes, she is very famous. | 是的 她很出名 |
[10:52] | Mm-hmm. But she’s a 2-quadrant speaker. | 但是她是一半合格的发言人 |
[10:55] | Is it smart to lose everyone over 25 on parents’ weekend? | 选择奥莉薇亚会失去25岁以上人群的兴趣 |
[10:59] | Besides, actresses are notoriously unreliable. | 再说了 那些女明星们都不可靠 |
[11:02] | Ms. Waldorf, even if Olivia’s schedule did change, | 霍道夫小姐 就算奥莉薇亚的安排有变 |
[11:06] | Vanessa would still be my next choice. | 瓦内萨仍是我的第二选择 |
[11:09] | So…I’m very busy. | 所以… 我非常忙 |
[11:15] | I’ll see you soon, mom. | 待会见 妈妈 |
[11:17] | Oh, no. You are not trying to steal my toast. | 不 你不是想偷走我的致辞吧 |
[11:22] | Nobody told you. | 没人告诉你吧 |
[11:24] | Olivia, your dear roommate, is giving the toast. | 你亲爱的室友奥莉薇亚要去致辞 |
[11:27] | Poor Vanessa. | 可怜的瓦内萨 |
[11:29] | Always the understudy, never the star. | 总是在幕后默默工作 当不了明星 |
[11:31] | Olivia’s the other girl? | 奥莉薇亚是另一个姑娘吗 |
[11:35] | And I was the one who told Dan to bring her. | 还是我叫丹邀请她的 |
[11:39] | Irony certainly can be cruel. | 真是讽刺 |
[11:42] | Did I overhear your long-absent mother | 我是不是无意听到你不常露面的妈 |
[11:45] | Is coming to hear you speak? Tragic. | 要来听你发言 悲哀 |
[11:47] | Well, I’ll just tell Olivia how much this toast means to me, | 我会去跟奥莉薇亚说这个致辞对我有多重要 |
[11:50] | And then she’ll step down. | 然后她就会让给我 |
[11:51] | Yeah, probably. Though, then again, she might not. | 也许会 但是也许不 |
[11:54] | Nice try, Blair. | 做得好 布莱尔 |
[11:55] | Well, I’m just saying, we all know Olivia loves the spotlight. | 我只是说 我们都知道奥莉薇亚喜欢被大家瞩目 |
[11:58] | She is an actress. | 她是个演员 |
[12:00] | Then I’ll ask Dan not to bring her. | 那我叫丹不要带她去 |
[12:02] | Another idea with some merit. | 另一个好想法 |
[12:04] | See, that’s where you and I are different. | 这就是我们不同的地方 |
[12:06] | I would never put my fate in someone else’s hands, | 我绝不会把我的命运交到别人手里 |
[12:09] | And that’s why I always win, and you lose. | 这也是为什么我总是赢 而你输 |
[12:11] | So good luck with your honesty. | 希望你的诚实能给你带来好运 |
[12:13] | Maybe you and mom could take in a show instead. | 也许你妈可以带你去看个其他的什么表演 |
[12:56] | Nate Archibald. You looking for a game? | 内特·阿齐布尔德 想来玩吗 |
[12:59] | I’m afraid we don’t have a seat for you. | 恐怕我们没有多余的座位了 |
[13:02] | Oh, I’m not here to play. She is. | 来玩的不是我 是她 |
[13:05] | That is unless you’re afraid to play a girl. | 除非你不敢和女生玩 |
[13:08] | Buy-in’s $25,000. | 加入先交2万5美金 |
[13:16] | That’s a lot of money. | 一大笔钱啊 |
[13:19] | So don’t lose. | 所以别输 |
[13:24] | Pull up a seat, darlin’. | 宝贝儿 坐吧 |
[13:36] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[13:38] | – You’re the one who told me to invite her. – I know. | -是你让我邀请她的 -我知道 |
[13:40] | Remember the whole “people like you better | 记得你说的”见了你的家人后 |
[13:41] | When they meet your family” thing? | 她就会更爱你”吗 |
[13:42] | Exactly, you don’t want to be outshone by your family, | 没错 但你不想被家人抢了风头吧 |
[13:45] | And not to mention, she’s been in Japan for ten days. | 更不用说 她还在日本待了10天 |
[13:47] | I mean, she’s probably having reverse culture shock. | 也许她现在还有点逆文化冲击呢 |
[13:49] | Yeah, okay, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:50] | So do you have any, uh, non-insane reasons? | 你有没有什么正常点的原因 |
[13:52] | Well, I’m just saying, why don’t you do something | 我只是说你怎么不做点其他 |
[13:54] | More casual but also romantic? | 简单而且浪漫的事 |
[13:55] | Dinner, just the two of you. | 比如两人吃烛光晚餐 |
[13:57] | You can make your special chicken. | 你可以给他做你的特色鸡 |
[13:59] | My special chicken? What? | 我的特色鸡 什么 |
[14:01] | – Vanessa, what is going on? – Nothing. | -瓦内萨 怎么了 -没什么 |
[14:05] | Uh-huh. I need a refill. | 我去续杯 |
[14:15] | Okay, but you have to promise me you won’t say anything, | 好吧 但是你保证你不会告诉别人 |
[14:18] | Because this officially makes me the worst roommate ever. | 因为那样的话 我就成了最坏的室友了 |
[14:20] | Just tell me. | 快说 |
[14:22] | Olivia’s freaking out about meeting your parents. | 奥莉薇亚怕见你父母 |
[14:25] | What? I talked to her, like, two hours ago, | 什么 我两个小时前和她说话的时候 |
[14:28] | And she said she was looking forward to it. | 她还说的她很期待的 |
[14:29] | I guess she changed her mind, | 我猜她改变主意了 |
[14:30] | Or doesn’t want to hurt your feelings. | 或者不想伤害你的感情 |
[14:32] | She just feels that it’s way, way too soon. | 她只是觉得进展太快了 |
[14:35] | Yeah. You know, I knew, I knew this was gonna happen. | 没错 我就知道会这样的 |
[14:36] | Really? I mean, yeah, of course. And I know this is my fault, | 是吗 我是说 当然会的 我也知道是我的错 |
[14:40] | But tell her you want to have a great night, | 但你得告诉她你很期待能过一个美好的夜晚 |
[14:42] | – Just the two of you. – And make my special chicken? | -就你们俩 -一起做怪味鸡吗 |
[14:44] | – I’ll give you a recipe. – Okay. | -我给你准备好菜谱 -好吧 |
[14:49] | Hey, Abrams, thank you for, uh, the heads-up. | 埃布拉姆 多谢你的主意 |
[14:52] | What are friends for? | 我们是朋友嘛 |
[15:03] | Trip queens. | 一对Q |
[15:04] | It doesn’t feel right, | 赢走了大美女的钱 |
[15:07] | You know, taking a beautiful woman’s money. | 感觉不是很好啊 |
[15:09] | – I’m getting crushed here. – Hey, don’t worry. | -我熬不下去了 -别担心 |
[15:11] | P.J.’s on tilt. This is where you hook him. | P.J.正在兴头上 是你搞定他的机会 |
[15:14] | Archibald, you want to call it a night? | 阿齐布尔德 今晚就到此为止了是吗 |
[15:16] | I can spot you cab fare. | 我还是可以给你留个出租车钱的 |
[15:18] | Just get him to bet Carter and remember the tells. | 记住我跟你说的 尽管放马过去把卡特赢回来 |
[15:23] | Actually, P.J., we’re gonna buy back in. | P.J. 事实上 我们还要下注 |
[15:26] | But we’re upping the stakes. | 但我们要加大筹码 |
[15:30] | What are you thinking of playing for? | 你们到底想怎么玩 |
[15:33] | Yeah, not likely. | 嗯 怎么玩好呢 |
[15:35] | How about Carter Baizen? | 赌卡特·贝森怎样 |
[15:40] | I get it. You’re…you’re Carter’s girl. | 我了解了 你是卡特的女人 |
[15:42] | Well, bad news, sweetheart, | 但是亲爱的 有坏消息告诉你 |
[15:46] | Carter’s debt is a lot more than you’re showing. | 卡特的债可远比你今天带的银子要多得多 |
[15:50] | You know, can we get some, uh, some privacy? | 大伙能让我们单独聊会吗 |
[15:57] | I tell you what. You bet Carter, | 你拿卡特为赌注 |
[15:59] | And I’ll bet… | 我拿 |
[16:01] | A photo of Tripp Van Der Bilt… | 特里普·范·德·比尔特在单身派对 |
[16:05] | From the night of his bachelor party. | 拍的一张照片作赌注 |
[16:10] | Your family will kill you. | 你家人会杀了你的 |
[16:12] | That’ll cost Tripp the election. – | 这会赔上特里普的选举的 |
[16:13] | Like I said, don’t lose. | 就像我说的 千万别失利 |
[16:22] | Let’s play some cards. | 玩牌吧 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry to cancel on you like this, | 很抱歉以这种方式向你取消这次活动 |
[16:27] | Mr. Ellis. | 艾利斯先生 |
[16:27] | You have a backup speaker, right? | 你还有替补的 对吗 |
[16:30] | Okay. Good. | 嗯 好的 |
[16:33] | All right. Uh, good-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[16:35] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[16:37] | Um, Dan has decided to cook dinner for me | 丹约我去他家 亲自为我做晚餐 |
[16:40] | Instead of going out with his parents. | 我们不跟他父母出去了 |
[16:42] | He probably just wants more one-on-one time. | 他可能是想多点你们俩私人的空间吧 |
[16:45] | I’ll bet he has something special planned, like chicken. | 我打赌他肯定为你准备什么特别的东西 鸡肉 |
[16:48] | – Yeah. – Or something. | -嗯 -或者别的什么 |
[16:50] | Yeah. Um, I brought you this. It’s an anime goblin claw. | 我给你买了这个 动画精灵的小爪子 |
[16:55] | They are huge in Japan right now. | 在日本超流行的 |
[16:57] | – I just thought it was kind of funny. – Thanks. | -看起来挺有趣儿的 -谢谢 |
[17:01] | I shouldn’t be freaking out, right? | 我不该这么烦的 对吗 |
[17:03] | – I mean, I can meet his parents anytime. – Yeah. | -我是说 我还有机会见他父母的 -对啊 |
[17:08] | Um, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:17] | Hi, Mr. Ellis. | 你好 艾利斯先生 |
[17:22] | No. | 不 |
[17:25] | I’d still love to give the toast. | 我还是很乐意去致辞 |
[17:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:30] | Tell Machiavelli I hope she enjoys my toast. | 转告”马基雅维利” 但愿她喜欢我的致辞 |
[17:33] | Vanessa’s giving the toast again. | 瓦纳莎重新获得致辞的机会了 |
[17:36] | And she’s got some big pink claw thing. | 手上还抱着一个粉的爪子似的玩意儿 |
[17:39] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 我不知道那是什么东西 |
[17:40] | However, phase one is complete. | 不过 第一阶段部属完毕了 |
[17:42] | But even with Olivia out of the way, | 但是只要奥莉薇亚还不退出 |
[17:44] | You still don’t have the toast. | 你还是没机会 |
[17:48] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的老天 |
[17:49] | You’re right. | 你说得太对了 |
[17:49] | Thank you, Amalia. | 谢谢你 亚玛莉雅 |
[17:52] | When are you going to learn to have a little faith? | 你什么时候才能学会人总要有点信念的 |
[17:56] | Chuck, my love, | 恰克 亲爱的 |
[17:58] | I was thinking, remember our game from the summer? | 我在想 你还记得这个夏天我们的游戏吗 |
[18:03] | Well, I have the perfect target already picked out. | 很好 我现在找到了一个完美的目标 |
[18:07] | So what’s a sweet girl like you | 像你这么可爱的女孩 |
[18:10] | Doing with a guy like Carter Baizen, hmm? | 怎么会跟卡特·贝森这种人搞在一起 |
[18:13] | You heard what happened to my sister, right? | 你也听说了关于我妹妹的事了吧 |
[18:17] | Heartbroken, | 伤心到极点 |
[18:18] | 30 pounds fatter. | 体重增加30磅 |
[18:23] | Bet. | 下注 |
[18:29] | $20,000. | 2万 |
[18:45] | All in. | 全跟 |
[18:48] | You sure you want to play this hand for Carter? | 你确定为了卡特玩这把 |
[18:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:55] | I’ll call. | 我也跟 |
[18:58] | Kings. | 方块K |
[19:05] | Aces. | 老A |
[19:07] | You know, a picture really is worth a thousand words. | 要知道 一张照片可是胜过千言万语 |
[19:12] | Or in this case, | 或者这种情况下 |
[19:15] | An election. | 它就意味着选举的成败 |
[19:18] | Nate, thanks for stopping by. | 内特 多谢你的登门造访啊 |
[19:24] | Looks like Carter’s going down to Texas, | 看起来卡特要被流放去德克萨斯 |
[19:26] | And Tripp’s career is going up in smoke. | 而特里普的事业也将化为乌有了 |
[19:43] | Hey. You made it. | 你做到了 |
[19:44] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[19:46] | Rufus! | 鲁弗斯 |
[19:49] | Oh! Come here. Would you let me look at you? | 过来 让我好好看看你 |
[19:52] | Lay off the caffeine, huh? It’s giving you wrinkles. | 别喝咖啡了 看它把你整得满脸沧桑 |
[19:55] | Ah. I’m sorry Arlo couldn’t make it. | 真遗憾阿洛没来 |
[19:57] | He says hello. | 他叫我转达他的问候 |
[19:59] | He had to finish installing the solar panels | 他得把合作商店里鸡笼的 |
[20:00] | On the chicken coop at the co-op. | 太阳能电池板安装妥当 |
[20:02] | We have been so busy organizing the local 72, | 我们忙着联合72家当地商户 |
[20:05] | The, uh, the union for the Burlington cheesemakers. | 组成伯灵顿干酪制造商协会 |
[20:08] | – Aha. Yeah. – Yeah. | -哇 是吗 -是啊 |
[20:09] | Mom, this is Lily. | 妈 这是莉莉 |
[20:11] | Oh, it is such a pleasure to finally meet Vanessa’s mother. | 终于能见着瓦纳莎的母亲了 我很荣幸 |
[20:14] | Gabriela. | 我是加百莉亚 |
[20:15] | Oh, Rufus… We’re not in brooklyn anymore. | 鲁弗斯 我们已经不住布鲁克林了 |
[20:18] | Uh, uh, I’m still moving in. It’s lily’s place. | 我正在搬家 这里是莉莉的地盘 |
[20:21] | Oh, it is both of our place. | 这不是咱们俩的地盘么 |
[20:24] | Uh, mom, didn’t you bring that for Lily? | 妈 你不是有带礼物给莉莉吗 |
[20:27] | Oh, yes, I did. Homemade strawberry rhubarb. | 对 自制的草莓芋荚 |
[20:30] | – Thank you. – Oh. Mmm. | -太感谢了 -恩 |
[20:31] | Well, you and your husband must be so proud of Vanessa. | 你的你先生一定很为瓦内萨感到自豪 |
[20:35] | Oh, yes. Vanessa has always been | 确实 瓦内萨一直是一个 |
[20:38] | A very thoughtful and driven young woman. | 善解人意又奋发向上的女孩 |
[20:40] | This school is the perfect fit for her. | 这个学校实在是太适合她了 |
[20:42] | Well… | 其实 |
[20:45] | – Here we go. – To be completely honest, | -又来了 -老实说 |
[20:48] | My husband and I don’t believe in private universities. | 我先生和我不太相信私立大学 |
[20:51] | Knowledge should not be for sale. | 知识不是用来出售的 |
[20:53] | – Well… Well… – Yes. Oh. | -呃 好吧 -是的 哦 |
[20:55] | – Who’s hungry? – Lovely. | -有谁饿了吗 -太好了 |
[21:00] | I must confess, I’ve missed our little game. | 我得承认 我非常想念我们的小游戏 |
[21:03] | Though it appears your lady is late. | 尽管似乎你的那位小姐迟到了 |
[21:06] | Actually, there she is now. | 事实上 她已经来了 |
[21:14] | She’s a guy. | “她”是个男的 |
[21:16] | Who took my speech at the freshman dinner | 是他夺走了我在新生晚会上的演讲机会 |
[21:18] | And gave it to Vanessa Abrams. | 还把它给了瓦内萨·亚伯拉 |
[21:21] | – He double-crossed me, and I… – Demand satisfaction. | -他背叛了我 -让他决斗吧 |
[21:23] | You still up for it? | 你还同意做 |
[21:26] | Mm, my wonderful man. | 真是我的好男友 |
[21:28] | I’ll just go powder my nose for ten minutes? | 我去下洗手间 大概10分钟 |
[21:31] | I only need five. | 我只需要5分钟 |
[21:46] | Can I help you? | 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[21:48] | Oh, definitely. | 肯定地 |
[21:49] | I don’t know if P.J. is not as stupid as he looks, | 我不知道P.J并没有他看着那么笨 |
[21:53] | But, Nate, those tells were wrong. | 但是 内特 那些玄机是假的 |
[21:56] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[21:57] | Well, of course I had to tell my grandfather what happened. | 我当然得告诉我爷爷发生了什么 |
[22:00] | I mean, I have completely destroyed Tripp’s political career. | 我彻底毁了特里普的政治生涯 |
[22:03] | No. No, nate. Let me talk to him. Please. | 不不 内特 我来跟他谈 拜托了 |
[22:05] | He needs to know that you were trying to help me. | 他得知道你只是想帮我 |
[22:07] | I appreciate that, but I’m not dragging you into this mess. | 我很感激 但我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[22:13] | – Oh, it’s William right here. – Nate. | -正是威廉打来的 -内特 |
[22:16] | No. Serena, I can handle it. | 不 瑟琳娜 我能搞定 |
[22:21] | Hello, grandfather. | 你好 爷爷 |
[22:22] | Ugh. | 哦 |
[22:26] | Is, uh, Nate Archibald in there? | 内特·阿齐布尔德在里面吗 |
[22:28] | He’s got a phone call… P.J. Buckley. | 有个电话找他 叫P.J.巴克利的 |
[22:30] | Okay. Yeah. I’ll tell him. Thank you. | 好 我会告诉他的 谢谢 |
[22:34] | P.J. thinks he won the picture. | P.J以为他赢了那张照片 |
[22:36] | Yeah, I have the real one. | 对 我有那张真的 |
[22:40] | I mean, I feel bad about lying to Serena | 我是说 我很不想骗瑟琳娜 |
[22:42] | But it worked. | 但是这很管用 |
[22:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:50] | Gabriela, this strawberry rhubarb jam to die for. | 加百莉亚 这个草莓芋荚果酱太好吃了 |
[22:54] | Thank you. It’s the agave. I refuse to use sugar. | 谢谢 我用的龙舌兰 不爱用糖 |
[22:57] | Mmm. Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[22:57] | Oh, Rufus, will we be seeing Daniel at the dinner? | 哦 鲁弗斯 晚餐时我们能见到丹吗 |
[23:00] | I had hoped so, but unfortunately not. | 我希望如此 但很遗憾不能 |
[23:03] | He has a date tonight. | 他有个约会 |
[23:04] | With Vanessa’s roommate, Olivia Burke. | 是和瓦内萨的室友 奥利维亚·伯克 |
[23:06] | – Didn’t she tell you? – Lily. | -她没告诉你吗 -莉莉 |
[23:08] | She is a very famous actress. | 她是个很有名的女演员 |
[23:11] | I’m afraid I don’t worship at the altar | 恐怕我不太崇拜 |
[23:14] | – Of shallow Hollywood celebrities. – Oh. | -这类肤浅的好莱坞明星 -哦 |
[23:16] | But apparently your school does. | 显然你的学校却是这样的 |
[23:17] | Mom, can you not do this right now? | 妈妈 你能不要现在这么做吗 |
[23:19] | Honey, these institutions are businesses first. | 亲爱的 这些大学首先是商业机构 |
[23:21] | I mean, was this girl even qualified to enter… | 我是说 这个女孩到底是否有资格入学 |
[23:24] | Or was it purely a publicity stunt? | 或者只是个宣传噱头 |
[23:26] | Well, that’s my shallow hollywood roommate… | 好吧 这就是我肤浅的好莱坞室友 |
[23:29] | And also one of the nicest, smartest people | 同时也是我在学校里遇到过的 |
[23:32] | I’ve met at college. Excuse me. | 最可爱 最聪明的人 失陪一下 |
[23:37] | Hey. How is your date? | 嘿 你的约会怎么样 |
[23:39] | Great. | 很不错 |
[23:41] | Dan’s making Indian chicken. | 丹正在做印度鸡肉 |
[23:42] | Moroccan, actually. | 其实是摩洛哥的 |
[23:44] | Oh. Uh, look, I know I shouldn’t be asking you this. | 哦 对了 我知道我不该问你的 |
[23:48] | I was just wondering, | 我只是在想 |
[23:50] | Why did Dan change his mind | 丹为什么改变主意 |
[23:51] | About me meeting his parents? | 不让我见他父母了 |
[23:53] | I must have done something to scare him off. | 我肯定是做了什么吓到他的事 |
[23:55] | You can tell me the truth. I promise. | 你可以告诉我实话 我保证 |
[23:57] | No, you didn’t do anything. | 不 你什么也没做 |
[23:58] | Well, I must have. | 我肯定有做了 |
[24:00] | You know what? I’m just gonna ask him. | 知道吗 我一会要问问他 |
[24:02] | No! | 别 |
[24:04] | Look, Dan’s parents are just really judgmental, | 丹的父母只是很喜欢对别人评头论足 |
[24:08] | And they’re always going on | 他们总是在说名人缺乏素质 |
[24:09] | About celebrities and the dumbing down of culture. | 说世风日下 |
[24:11] | So he’s worried | 所以他很担心 |
[24:12] | His parents will think | 他的父母会认为 |
[24:14] | I’m some shallow hollywood pinhead? | 我是个肤浅没大脑的明星 |
[24:16] | – No… – Like Dan’s embarrassed to introduce me to them? | -不是的 -还是丹耻于向他的父母介绍我 |
[24:18] | Olivia, Dan just wants to protect you from them. | 奥利维亚 丹只是想保护你不受伤害 |
[24:22] | You know what, Vanessa? | 你知道吗 瓦内萨 |
[24:24] | You don’t need to make excuses for him, okay? I get it. | 你不用帮他找借口 好吗 我明白的 |
[24:28] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[24:34] | So where do you get your hair cut? | 你在哪剪的头发 |
[24:36] | Oh, uh, Trumper’s, off Piccadilly. | 在特兰佩 皮卡迪利大街外面 |
[24:41] | Tut, tut. | 啧啧 |
[24:43] | I’m not that kind of girl. | 我可不是那种女孩 |
[24:46] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[24:48] | Not exactly. | 不算有 |
[24:51] | – Wait. – What for? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[24:58] | What the… Mr. Ellis. | 搞什么 艾利斯先生 |
[25:00] | Blair waldorf. Oh, lord. | 布莱尔·霍道夫 哦 我的天哪 |
[25:03] | I-I have to go. | 我 我得走了 |
[25:06] | Don’t you run away from me. | 别想逃走 |
[25:10] | Hey! Have you no sense of decency? | 嘿 你没有羞耻感吗 |
[25:14] | Well, you got your kiss. | 好吧 你得到一个吻了 |
[25:16] | Number 27 on the Tribeca Scavenger Hunt… | 在翠贝卡清道夫亨特27号 |
[25:19] | Kiss the chuck bass. | 吻到了恰克·拜斯 |
[25:22] | Check. | 又要记一笔了 |
[25:23] | I expect more from a representative of a college! | 我可不希望大学代表是这个样子的 |
[25:27] | And the toast? | 那个致辞呢 |
[25:28] | Oh, a deal’s a deal. It’s all yours. | 我们说好了 它是你的 |
[25:31] | I should call vanessa, break the bad news. | 我应该打给瓦内萨 告诉她这个坏消息 |
[25:34] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[25:35] | We’re rivals, but friends at heart. | 我们是竞争对手也是朋友 |
[25:38] | Until tonight. | 直到今晚为止 |
[25:39] | Out, you cable-knit queen! | 走开 你这个同性恋 |
[25:42] | You were late. | 你来晚了 |
[25:44] | I got caught in a text flurry with Dorota. I’m sorry. | 我被多洛塔一堆短信给缠住了 抱歉 |
[25:47] | I have to get uptown for a dinner. | 我要出城去赴一个晚宴 |
[25:49] | I assume you’re skipping the parents’ thing? | 我想你不打算参加那个家长会了 |
[25:51] | I may pop in… | 我可能会去 |
[25:53] | For vanessa’s toast, just for laughs. | 听听瓦内萨的致辞当消遣 |
[25:57] | Are you upset because you kissed a guy? | 你因为吻了一个男人而不高兴吗 |
[25:59] | I’m upset because I kissed somebody that wasn’t you. | 我不高兴是因为我吻的人不是你 |
[26:03] | You really think I’ve never kissed a guy before? | 你真的以为我以前没吻过男人吗 |
[26:06] | – Love me? – Always. | -你爱我吗 -当然 |
[26:21] | Oh, well. I tried. | 好吧 我打过了 |
[26:28] | Guess I should, uh, | 我想我应该 |
[26:29] | Work on keeping my opinions to myself. | 努力掩饰自己的观点 |
[26:31] | You think? | 真的吗 |
[26:33] | I just wanted to say, tonight I will promise | 我只是想说 我发誓今晚 |
[26:37] | To keep an open mind about your school, | 会以开明的态度面对你的学校 |
[26:39] | About everything. | 和所有的事 |
[26:41] | When you hear my toast, | 当你听到我的致辞的时候 |
[26:43] | I think you’ll understand why | 你就会明白 |
[26:45] | This is the right place for me. | 这里是最适合我的地方 |
[26:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:51] | I hope. | 我希望你能那么想 |
[26:53] | So what do you think about going out to eat tonight? | 我们今晚出去吃饭怎么样 |
[26:56] | Or we could just go to the parents’ dinner. | 或者我们可以去参加家长日晚宴 |
[26:58] | Are you sure? I mean, my parents are…are gonna be there. | 你真的想去吗 我的父母也会出席 |
[27:02] | Well, then I better be on my best behavior. | 那我可要好好表现了 |
[27:05] | Pick me up in an hour? | 一小时后来接我好吗 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:08] | As for lonely boy, | 对于寂寞男孩来说 |
[27:10] | I suspect tonight’s going to be strictly a family affair… | 我怀疑今晚将演变为一场真正难忘的 |
[27:14] | To remember. | 家庭大事件来铭记 |
[27:38] | I’ll be right back. I just have to find someone. | 我必须先去找个人 很快回来 |
[27:44] | Don’t you just adore the national arts club? | 你不喜欢国际艺术俱乐部吗 |
[27:49] | Ahh. it’s so “Age of Innocence.” | 就像《纯真年代》里的场景一样 |
[27:51] | Are you looking for Mr. Ellis? | 你在找艾利斯先生吗 |
[27:53] | Because he asked me to give you a message. | 他叫我给你捎个口信 |
[27:55] | Now what was it? | 是什么来着 |
[27:57] | Oh, you’re not giving the toast, | 对了 你不用致辞了 |
[27:59] | I am, and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 我取代了你 你做什么都无济于事了 |
[28:02] | – What are you talking about? – I won, like always. | -你说什么 -我赢了 像往常一样 |
[28:05] | Please… Don’t do this. | 请你别这么做 |
[28:08] | Oh, my god. Are you begging? | 天啊 你在求我吗 |
[28:11] | My mom is here, | 我母亲在这里 |
[28:11] | And you have no idea what this speech means for me. | 你不知道这个演讲对我来说有多重要 |
[28:14] | Please. | 别这样 |
[28:15] | You’re embarrassing yourself even more than usual. | 你比平时更让自己难堪 |
[28:18] | When will you learn? | 你什么时候才明白 |
[28:20] | Some people are simply better than others. | 有些人天生就比别人出色 |
[28:32] | Don’t worry. I’m sure they’re gonna love you. | 别担心 他们肯定会喜欢你的 |
[28:34] | Uh-huh. So you think they’re gonna want my autograph? | 你认为他们会想要我的签名吗 |
[28:38] | I-I doubt it. | 也许吧 |
[28:40] | Dan, what are you doing here? | 丹 你怎么在这里 |
[28:41] | Please. Miss the freshmen dinner? | 因为想念新生的晚会了 |
[28:42] | Dad, Lily, this is Olivia. -Rufus Humphrey. | -爸爸 莉莉 这是奥利维亚 -我是鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 |
[28:45] | Dan has told us so much about you. | 丹经常跟我们说起你 |
[28:47] | Oh, that dress is beautiful. | 这条裙子真漂亮 |
[28:48] | – I recognize it from the Herve Leger Show. – Oh, yeah? | -我在荷芙妮格的时装展上见过 -是吗 |
[28:51] | Except it wasn’t on the runway, | 但是这件没有在秀场上出现过 |
[28:54] | So that’s kind of impossible. | 所以那是不可能的 |
[28:55] | Max Azria’s, like, one of my best friends. | 麦克斯·阿兹利亚是我的好朋友 |
[28:57] | He does me crazy favors. | 他帮了我的大忙 |
[29:04] | – Are you feeling okay? – Totes. | -你还好吗 -好极了 |
[29:06] | So anyone famous here? | 这里还有其他名人吗 |
[29:08] | I mean, besides me. | 除了我之外 |
[29:17] | You there. You’re one of Blair’s new minions, aren’t you? | 嘿 你 你是布莱尔的新随从 对吗 |
[29:20] | You’re Chuck Bass. Blair said you weren’t coming. | 你是恰克·拜斯 布莱尔说你今晚不会来 |
[29:23] | My dinner canceled. The emir had to fly home… | 晚宴取消了 举办者有事必须飞回家 |
[29:25] | Something about a revolution. Where is she? | 去处理改革的事 她在哪里 |
[29:27] | – Probably getting ready for her toast. – Keep up, Bambi. | -可能在准备致辞 -你的消息过时了 斑比 |
[29:31] | Blair’s not giving the toast. | 布莱尔不会致辞的 |
[29:33] | Uh, yes, she is. Mr. Ellis promised if… | 她会的 艾利斯先生对她承诺 |
[29:35] | Promised what? | 承诺什么 |
[29:52] | Nate. | 内特 |
[29:53] | Hey. What are you doing here? Serena. | 你在这里做什么 瑟琳娜 |
[29:56] | I heard you talking to your grandfather. | 我听到你跟你祖父打电话了 |
[29:59] | Why would you leak a fake photo? | 你为什么要泄露一张假照片 |
[30:01] | Are you trying to destroy Tripp’s campaign? | 你想破坏特里普的竞选吗 |
[30:04] | No. That’s gonna win Tripp the election. | 不 这会帮助特里普赢得竞选 |
[30:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:08] | Once the Buckleys leak it, | 一旦巴克利家族的人把这张照片散布出去 |
[30:09] | We’ll release the real photo. | 我们就公布真的照片 |
[30:10] | It’s gonna look like the Buckleys planted the fake one. | 这看起来就像 巴克利家族伪造了照片 |
[30:13] | People are finally gonna see them as the villains they really are. | 人们最终会看到 他们险恶的本质 |
[30:16] | And what happens to Carter? You…you just used him? | 那卡特怎么办 你就这样利用他吗 |
[30:19] | Come on, Serena. He proposed to P.J.’s sister | 行了 瑟琳娜 他向P.J.的姐妹求婚 |
[30:22] | To pay off his gambling debt. | 来还清自己的赌债 |
[30:23] | Wake up. The guy’s hardly innocent. | 醒醒吧 他可不无辜 |
[30:27] | But I am sorry I had to lie to you. | 但很抱歉对你撒谎 |
[30:29] | No, you’re not, but you will be. | 不 你并不觉得抱歉 但你会的 |
[30:37] | Manhattan, P.J. Buckley. | 曼哈顿 P.J.巴克利 |
[30:43] | No, I’m doing the Mother Teresa movie. | 不 我正在出演特里萨修女的电影 |
[30:45] | Yes. yeah, Leo’s playing my boyfriend. | 对 里奥演我的男朋友 |
[30:48] | I’m sure she’ll be just a second. | 她很快就会讲完的 |
[30:50] | Well, let’s just meet at your pad in the bu. | 我们在你那儿见面吧 |
[30:52] | The bu…the bu is Malibu. | 这个”布” 是马里布海滩 |
[30:56] | – Oh, yes. – You know what? Just give us a moment, please. | -没错 -我们先失陪一下 抱歉 |
[30:58] | Uh-huh. oh! Wait. I-I gotta go. | 等等 我要挂了 |
[31:02] | – I love you, too, bitch. – What…what are you doing? | -我也爱你 婊子 -你在做什么 |
[31:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:05] | You’re referring to the bu, you’re calling your astrologer. | 你提到了”布” 你还打给你的占星师 |
[31:07] | Since when do you even have an astrologer? | 你什么时候雇了占星家 |
[31:09] | I guess ever since | 我想是 |
[31:09] | I became another shallow hollywood celebrity | 从我成了肤浅的好莱坞名人的时侯 |
[31:13] | You know, the kind that | 就是那种 |
[31:13] | You are so afraid your parents wouldn’t approve of? | 你父母不会喜欢的类型 |
[31:16] | What are you talking about? | 你究竟在说什么 |
[31:19] | Vanessa told me that’s why you disinvited me. | 瓦内萨告诉我你取消邀请的原因了 |
[31:21] | Vanessa? I blew this dinner off because vanessa told me | 瓦内萨 就是她让我取消这个晚会邀请的 |
[31:24] | That you were freaking out about meeting my parents. | 她说你被见我父母的事吓坏了 |
[31:26] | What? I never said that. | 什么 我从来没那么说过 |
[31:32] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[31:34] | The lips, the teeth, the tip of the tongue. | 嘴唇 牙齿 舌头尖 |
[31:37] | The lips, the teeth, the tip… of the tongue. | 嘴唇 牙齿 舌头尖 |
[31:41] | Please tell me you’re not coming here to grovel. | 你不是过来对我卑躬屈膝的吧 |
[31:43] | You really think you’re that much better than me? | 你真的认为你比我优秀的多吗 |
[31:45] | Oh, I think we both know the answer to that. | 我想咱们都知道答案 |
[31:47] | Blair, I have to talk to you. | 布莱尔 我得和你谈谈 |
[31:49] | Not now. Just listen. I… | 现在不行 听着 我… |
[31:50] | Quiet! God, I’ve had just about enough of you. | 安静点 天呐 我真是受够你了 |
[31:53] | Sophie, you’re minion number one. | 索菲 你现在是我的第一宠臣 |
[31:55] | Amalia, you’re number two. | 阿玛丽 你降到第二 |
[31:57] | So tell me once and for all, | 那就一次性告诉我吧 |
[31:58] | what makes you better than me? | 究竟你什么地方比我优秀 |
[32:00] | Do you really want to know? | 你真想知道 |
[32:01] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[32:05] | Everything. | 全部 |
[32:07] | Generations of breeding and wealth | 家族的教养和财富 |
[32:08] | Had to come together to produce me. | 精华汇聚一身 成就了我 |
[32:10] | I have more in common | 相对于你 |
[32:11] | With Marie Antoinette than with you. | 我和玛丽·安东妮特有更多的共同点 |
[32:14] | And granted, you may be popular | 我承认 在这二等学校里 |
[32:15] | At some step-ivy safety school, but the fact is, | 你确实人缘不错 但事实上 |
[32:17] | The rabble is still rabble, and they need a queen. | 乌合之众只能是乌合之众 他们需要女王的领导 |
[32:19] | You stole the toast. | 你偷了我的致辞 |
[32:21] | I was willing to do what was necessary, | 我乐于做必要的事 |
[32:24] | Including lying to Chuck, | 包括跟恰克撒谎 |
[32:25] | The one person who trusts me more than anyone. | 即使他比任何人都信任我 |
[32:28] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to give my toast. | 抱歉我得走了 我得去致辞了 |
[32:31] | Actually, Blair… | 事实上 布莱尔 |
[32:35] | Congratulations. You just did. | 恭喜你 你的致辞已经发布了 |
[32:56] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[33:03] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[33:04] | Sorry, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[33:05] | Le jeux sont fait. | 游戏结束了 |
[33:07] | Thanks for playing… Each other. | 多谢你们的表演 |
[33:12] | I know I shouldn’t have lied. It’s just when Mr. Ellis | 我知道我不该骗你们 只是艾利斯先生 |
[33:15] | Asked Olivia to give the toast instead of me | 邀请奥莉薇亚致辞而把我顶替了 |
[33:17] | Wait. You were the other girl? | 等等 你是另外的候选人 |
[33:19] | Wait a second, you were supposed to give the toast? | 等一下 你是原本要致辞的人 |
[33:20] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[33:22] | I wanted to surprise you | 我本来想 |
[33:23] | With this nice toast about being here | 通过完美的致辞给你和你父母 |
[33:25] | With your parents, and…and then you disinvited me. | 一个惊喜 可是你后来取消邀请我了 |
[33:28] | Well, I did that because you lied to me. | 我那么做是因为你骗了我 |
[33:31] | Why couldn’t you just tell me you wanted to give the toast? | 你为什么不直接告诉我你想致辞呢 |
[33:33] | I mean, I would have given it to you. | 我肯定会让给你的 |
[33:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:35] | I let Blair convince me if I asked, you’d say no. | 只是我轻信了布莱尔 她说你会拒绝的 |
[33:38] | When I called and asked why Dan didn’t want me | 我打电话给你问丹为什么不愿意 |
[33:39] | To meet his family, you said it’s because they looked down | 让我见他父母 你说是因为他父母 |
[33:42] | On hollywood people like… | 会轻视好莱坞的演员 |
[33:43] | And they probably do now, you know. | 他们现在大概是会轻视了 |
[33:44] | I mean, you were…you were pretty annoying. | 我是说 你刚才…表现太差了 |
[33:46] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:47] | I substituted my awful family | 其实是我羡慕他美好的家庭 |
[33:49] | For his amazing one. I love Rufus and Lily, | 而不是我那个糟糕的 我很喜欢鲁弗斯和莉莉 |
[33:52] | And I wish they were my parents. | 我甚至希望他们是我的父母 |
[33:55] | Vanessa? | 瓦内萨 |
[34:02] | I just want to wish you luck. | 我只是想祝你顺利 |
[34:06] | Mom. | 妈 |
[34:12] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[34:15] | Chuck is gone. | 恰克走了 |
[34:17] | But I need to talk to him. I need to explain. | 我得和他谈谈 我得解释 |
[34:20] | Blair, whatever you needed him to do, | 布莱尔 无论你需要他做什么 |
[34:22] | Do you really think he would have refused you? | 你认为他会拒绝你吗 |
[34:25] | No. | 不 |
[34:28] | He’d never say no… to anything. | 无论什么事…他没说过一个不字 |
[34:33] | I messed up, didn’t I? | 是我搞砸了 是吧 |
[34:35] | Yes. Yes, you really did. | 对 你确实搞砸了 |
[34:38] | Lily, you’re supposed to say, | 莉莉 你应该说 |
[34:40] | “Everything is going to be fine.” | “一切都会好的” |
[34:41] | Where did you learn how to give a pep talk | 你在哪儿学的安慰人啊 |
[34:43] | Guantanamo? | 关塔那摩监狱吗 |
[34:44] | Blair, I understand a thing or two about ambitious women, | 布莱尔 我对有野心的女人略知一二 |
[34:46] | But without trust, you’re lost. | 但缺少了信任 你就输了 |
[34:51] | Let Chuck lick his wounds. | 让恰克自己舔伤口吧 |
[34:53] | You can talk to him tomorrow. | 你明天再和他谈 |
[35:05] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[35:09] | You came. | 你来了 |
[35:13] | I’m sorry for all the things that I said to you at the wedding. | 很抱歉我在婚礼上对你说了那些话 |
[35:16] | I deserved them. Um, look, Serena, I’m leaving tomorrow. | 是我活该 瑟琳娜 我明天就走了 |
[35:21] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不用走 |
[35:22] | I settled your debt with the Buckleys. | 我把你和巴克利家的债结清了 |
[35:24] | What? | 什么 |
[35:26] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[35:27] | It’s a long story, but… | 说来话长 但是… |
[35:30] | I helped P.J. avoid a very public fiasco. | 我帮P.J.避免了声誉上的损失 |
[35:35] | Nate probably hates me now, but it doesn’t matter. | 内特现在大概很恨我 不过没关系 |
[35:37] | You can stay. | 因为你可以留下了 |
[35:40] | – I didn’t ask for you to save me. – I wanted to. | -我没求你救我 -我想帮你 |
[35:42] | Serena, this was my debt to settle, not yours. | 瑟琳娜 这是我的债 不是你的 |
[35:45] | – If that means I have to go work on… – Work on an oil rig? | -如果我得去工作 -去石油钻塔吗 |
[35:48] | Carter, I wasn’t gonna allow that to happen. | 卡特 我不会让这样的事情发生的 |
[35:51] | You have nothing to prove to the Buckleys. | 你不需要向巴克利家证明什么 |
[35:53] | I wasn’t proving it to them. | 我不是要向他们证明 |
[35:55] | I was proving it to you, to myself. | 我是向你证明 向我自己证明 |
[35:58] | I wanted to take responsibility for what I did. | 我要为我做的事负责 |
[36:03] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:04] | No. | 别走 |
[36:08] | I saw the way you looked at me at the wedding, | 我看到你在婚礼上看我的眼神了 |
[36:10] | And I see the way that you’re looking at me now. | 我也看到你现在看我的眼神 |
[36:12] | I think I’d rather… have you hate me | 我更愿意让你恨我 |
[36:17] | Than feel sorry for me. | 也不愿让你可怜我 |
[36:19] | Please. | 别走 |
[36:29] | Mom. | 妈 |
[36:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:30] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:35] | Vanessa, we are so hard on you | 瓦内萨 我们之所以对你那么严厉 |
[36:37] | Because we want you | 是因为我们想让你 |
[36:38] | To challenge yourself to be your own person. | 挑战自我 寻找自我 |
[36:41] | Are we really wrong to…to question your decision | 质疑你在此就读的决定 |
[36:44] | To attend college here? | 真的是我们错了吗 |
[36:46] | I think it’s time | 我认为 |
[36:48] | For you to consider who this place is turning you into. | 你该考虑清楚 这里可以让你成为怎样的人 |
[37:04] | Your parents hate me. I hate me. | 你父母不喜欢我 我也讨厌自己 |
[37:06] | We’ll just explain what happened. You’ll be fine. | 我们会解释清楚 没事的 |
[37:07] | Maybe she’s different when they’re alone. | 他们独处的时候她可能表现不一样 |
[37:09] | Maybe she’s totally different. | 也许完全是另一人 |
[37:11] | – Oh, hey. We missed you guys. – Yes, very much. | -嘿 我们惦记你们呢 -是啊 非常惦记 |
[37:16] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[37:16] | Dan, was that Blair on the P.A.? | 丹 刚才那个现场直播是布莱尔吗 |
[37:18] | She really should have run that speech past someone. | 她真的该把这个发言机会让给别人 |
[37:20] | Uh, yeah, you know, I’ll… I’ll…I’ll get to that, | 对 我会谈谈这个问题的 |
[37:22] | But, uh, before, when Olivia was, | 但在此之前 当奥莉薇亚 |
[37:23] | I don’t know, I guess she was being all Hollywood… | 我猜她一直在扮演好莱坞… |
[37:27] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[37:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[37:28] | Oh, my god. I have to explain. | 天啊 我得解释下 |
[37:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女生们 先生们 |
[37:31] | It’s time for this year’s freshman toast, | 下面是今年的新生致辞 |
[37:34] | And it’s my honor to call upon Olivia Burke. | 我很荣幸 有请奥莉薇亚·伯克 |
[37:39] | What? | 什么 |
[37:42] | I was not expecting this. | 我没预料到这个 |
[37:44] | – Olivia, can I get a picture? – Me, too. | -奥莉薇亚 可以拍张照片吗 -我也要 |
[37:48] | Oh, sure. Um… | 当然 |
[37:58] | Nice try, ladies. | 干得不错 女士们 |
[37:59] | You came out swinging but never stood a chance | 你们盛装出现 但是却没有机会 |
[38:02] | Against a Hollywood heavyweight. | 夺走莱坞明星的风采 |
[38:05] | – Why did we do all this? – You tell me. | -我们做的一切都是为了什么 -你来告诉我吧 |
[38:07] | Hi. I’m Olivia Burke. | 大家好 我是奥莉薇亚·伯克 |
[38:16] | Okay, dan, the humiliation has got to end, | 好了 丹 羞辱已经结束了 |
[38:18] | It’ll be fine this time. I promise. I hope. | 会没事的 我保证 但愿如此 |
[38:22] | – You made it. – Hey. There you are. | -你们来啦 -你们总算来了 |
[38:24] | Hi. I’m Jenny. | 你好 我叫珍妮 |
[38:26] | It’s nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 很高兴见到你 对你我都耳熟能详了 |
[38:29] | So, uh, do you really know Leo? | 你真的认识里奥吗 |
[38:31] | Um, it was just a joke to lighten the mood. | 这只是调节气氛的玩笑话而已 |
[38:34] | Mr. And Mrs. Humphrey, I’m really sorry about yesterday. | 汉弗瑞先生 太太 昨天真的很抱歉 |
[38:38] | Dan, already explained everything. Let’s talk toppings. | 丹都解释清楚了 聊点别的吧 |
[38:40] | We have whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate chips. | 有生奶油 草莓 巧克力薯条 |
[38:43] | And, uh, does anyone want coffee? | 有谁要咖啡吗 |
[38:45] | Jenny, wait. Um… | 珍妮 等一下 |
[38:50] | My “welcome back, Kotter” mugs. | 我的”欢迎回来 考特”杯 |
[38:51] | Yes, well, it wouldn’t be our home without them. | 没有它们 就没有家的感觉 |
[38:53] | Olivia, you get the, uh, Vinnie Barbarino. | 奥莉薇亚 你用这个文尼·巴尔巴里诺杯子 |
[38:57] | You know, Travolta has, uh, a set of these. | 屈伏塔有一套这杯子 |
[38:59] | He got really upset when I accidentally cracked | 我不小心打破他心爱的”兴隆华盛顿”时 |
[39:02] | His Freddie “boom-boom” Washington. | 他非常的沮丧 |
[39:05] | – I’m just kidding. – Hey, let’s eat. | -开玩笑的 -去吃吧 |
[39:10] | Oh, you weren’t kidding, were you? | 你不是真的在开玩笑 对吧 |
[39:11] | No. | 当然不是 |
[39:19] | What do you want, Blair? | 你来干嘛 布莱尔 |
[39:21] | Forgiveness. | 求你原谅 |
[39:25] | I’m so sorry, Chuck. | 真的很抱歉 恰克 |
[39:26] | I made a mistake. | 我做错了 |
[39:29] | I know there’s no excuse, but… It was just a kiss. | 我知道不该找借口 但那只是一个吻 |
[39:35] | The people you manipulate… | 被你玩弄的那些人 |
[39:41] | I know how little respect you have for them. | 我知道 你根本从未尊重过他们 |
[39:45] | But not you. I don’t feel that way about you. | 但不是对你 我从未那样对你 |
[39:49] | And I won’t ever do it again. I promise. | 而且再也不会那样做了 我发誓 |
[39:54] | – It was a mistake. – I’m in a meeting. | -那是个意外 -我在开会 |
[39:57] | Call you later? | 那我再打给你 |
[40:19] | Hey, mom. I’m at the place. I ordered you a croissant. | 妈妈 我到了 我帮你点了羊角面包 |
[40:23] | Oh, honey, thank you, but I’m already on the road. | 亲爱的 谢谢 但我已经在路上了 |
[40:26] | Yeah, it’s such a long drive, and I wanted to get an early | 路程很长 我想早点到 |
[40:28] | No, I get it. | 没事 我理解 |
[40:29] | And you know I can’t leave your dad alone too long. | 你知道的 我不能离开你爸爸太久 |
[40:31] | Yeah, t-tell dad I said hi. | 好 帮我向爸爸问好 |
[40:33] | I will. Love you. | 会的 我爱你 |
[40:36] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:41] | When it comes to family, we’re all still children at heart. | 遇到亲情时 在内心深处我们仍旧是子女 |
[40:55] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:56] | No matter how old we get, | 无论我们多大 |
[40:58] | We always need a place to call home. | 永远都需要一个称之为家的地方 |
[41:03] | Because without the people you love most… | 因为 若没有你最爱的人分享 |
[41:12] | You can’t help but feel all alone in the world. | 你在这世上会不自觉地孤独 |
[41:28] | You want it? | 想吃点吗 |
[41:40] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[41:43] | Fortunately, misery loves company… | 幸运的是 痛苦喜欢与人作伴 |
[41:46] | Well, for now at least. | 至少目前看来是这样 |