时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | Your one and the only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | I was willing to do what was necessary. | 我乐于做必要的事 |
[00:08] | Including lying to Chuck. | 包括跟恰克撒谎 |
[00:09] | I am K.C.. I am Olivia’s publicist. | 我是K.C. 奥利维亚的公关经理 |
[00:11] | I am actually looking for a job. | 实际上我在找工作 |
[00:13] | Have you ever thought publicity? | 你想过去做公关吗 |
[00:14] | How could ‘ve you never heard of Olivia Brook | 你怎么可能没听说过奥利维亚·伯克 |
[00:16] | That “endless knights” series… | 《永恒骑士》系列 |
[00:17] | It’s King Arthur with vampires. | 是亚瑟王加上吸血鬼 |
[00:18] | She plays Guinevere. | 她扮演桂尼维王妃 |
[00:19] | My father turned his first profit by the time he was 22. | 爸爸在他22岁那年挖到他人生第一桶金 |
[00:22] | I hope to do it by the time I’m 21. | 我希望在我21岁就可以做到 |
[00:24] | The manager of the inn wants to meet you. | 酒馆的经理想见见你 |
[00:26] | Horace Rogers, meet Chuck Bass. | 霍洛思·罗杰斯 这是恰克·拜斯 |
[00:28] | Man, come here. | 兄弟 过来 |
[00:29] | Constance is gonna be so different. | 康士坦次高中会有大变化 |
[00:30] | There’s no more hierarchy, no more mean girls. | 再没有特权阶级 坏女孩 |
[00:33] | We’re here to make sure you get | 我们来这是想跟你确保 |
[00:34] | Exactly what you want this year. | 今年一切如你所愿 |
[00:36] | You need to be cold to be queen. | 你想当女王 就要变得冷酷 |
[00:37] | Go make sure my spot’s free at the met steps, | 你们去看看大都会台阶那边是不是空着 |
[00:39] | And wait there with a yogurt for me. | 然后给我买杯酸奶在那等我 |
[00:57] | All Hallows’ eve…The one day of the year | 所有万圣节前一天 也是一年当中唯一一天 |
[01:00] | It’s socially acceptable to play dress-up. | 大众接受奇装异服的日子 |
[01:04] | The only question is…who do you want to be? | 但唯一的问题是 你想打扮成谁 |
[01:10] | There are costumes to make men feel like boys again | 有些服装能让男人重温年轻的感觉 |
[01:15] | Or turn little girls into queens. | 或者让女孩变成女王 |
[01:18] | Jenny, please let me go through this closet. | 珍妮 让我给你理理这个衣橱 |
[01:21] | There’s no room for your new things. | 这里完全没有放你新衣服鞋子的地方了 |
[01:24] | Does this even fit you anymore? | 这件你还能穿吗 |
[01:27] | Yes. | 当然 |
[01:32] | Perfectly. All of it does. | 非常合身 它们全部都很合适 |
[01:41] | We’re 183 on Travelocity, | 在Travelocity上我们排名183 |
[01:44] | Right behind the Holiday Inn LaGuardia. | 居然排在拉瓜地亚的假日酒店后面 |
[01:47] | Who needs travel sites, | 谁要去浏览那些旅行网站 |
[01:49] | With their huddled masses | 那些网站只是针对 |
[01:50] | Searching the internet late night, trolling for deals? | 通宵浏览网站寻找优惠的的临时出游者 |
[01:52] | Without those masses | 不是那些顾客群 酒店的入住率 |
[01:53] | I’m at less than 20% occupancy for the holidays. | 在假日就会少于20% |
[01:56] | That’s why you should open the club. | 这就是你为什么要开个俱乐部 |
[01:58] | Once that’s the place to be seen, | 一旦你的俱乐部火了 |
[02:00] | You’ll be so booked, you can turn away | 你的酒店就会被订购一空 你就可以不用管 |
[02:02] | The tasteless tourists in fanny packs. | 那些没品位的带腰包游客 |
[02:05] | I was thinking an ’80s theme. | 我在想一个80年代主题的派对 |
[02:07] | Although shoulder pads can be overwhelming on my delicate frame. | 不过肩垫会与我纤细的身形不相称 |
[02:10] | This is a business, not a high school party. | 这是在做生意 不是一场高中派对 |
[02:16] | I told you I was sorry for my little transgression, | 我已经对我小小的逾越道过歉了 |
[02:18] | And you forgave me. | 你也原谅我了 |
[02:20] | Now either make me kiss a girl already | 现在你要么让我与另一位女孩接吻 |
[02:22] | Or let’s move on. | 要么不要再提了 |
[02:23] | I apologize. I’ve been on edge lately. | 对不起 最近我有些烦躁 |
[02:26] | With all my liquid assets tied up in this hotel, | 因为我所有的流动资产都套在这座酒店上 |
[02:29] | I have to make sure everything gets done right. | 我得事事过问才能确保没有毫厘偏失 |
[02:31] | “Right” for the Chuck Bass I know | 对我所认识的恰克·拜斯而言 |
[02:33] | Means “right now.” | 这意味着马上行动 |
[02:34] | People think I’m playing a game, | 周遭的人都觉得我在扮家家酒 |
[02:36] | And they want me to lose. | 想看到我一败涂地 |
[02:37] | I have to prove I’m not just Bart Bass’ son. | 我要证明我不只是巴特·拜斯的儿子 |
[02:41] | My impulsive tendencies have no place | 我这易冲动的倾向在我 |
[02:42] | In my life as a legitimate businessman. | 成为被认可的商人的路上是行不通的 |
[02:45] | Well, you’re very sexy when you’re legitimate. | 当你正经严肃的时候 非常性感 |
[02:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:50] | I’m late to meet my accountant. | 我要去见我会计了 我已经迟到了 |
[02:52] | You understand I have to do this my own way. | 你了解的 我要靠双手来打出一片天 |
[02:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:09] | Mark? I want to book you for the opening of a new club. | 马克 我想预订你来一家俱乐部的开业典礼 |
[03:15] | All right, so I gotta ask. | 好吧 我想问问 |
[03:17] | Did you bring it? | 你带了吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah. I got it. | 是的 在这 |
[03:22] | Are you 100% sure you want to do this? | 你百分之百确定你要这么做 |
[03:24] | Yeah, you know, I mean, | 是 我意思是 |
[03:24] | Olivia and I have been dating for a couple weeks now. | 奥莉薇亚和我已经约会两个星期了 |
[03:26] | It’s getting pretty serious at this point. | 我们对彼此越来越认真 |
[03:27] | I’ve waited so long, it’s embarrassing. | 我已经等了很久 这也太丢脸了 |
[03:30] | Yeah, sure, but once you go there, you can’t go back. | 但是一旦你们真做了 就没法回到过去 |
[03:33] | Believe me, I… I know. | 相信我 我 我了解的 |
[03:35] | I know. I…I…I really think I’m ready. | 我了解 我 我觉得我真的准备好了 |
[03:37] | Oh. Enjoy, man. | 那享受吧 老兄 |
[03:40] | Six hours of pleasure. | 六个小时的愉悦 |
[03:47] | So you really think the sight of Olivia in fake fangs | 所以你真的认为奥莉薇亚带着假尖牙 |
[03:48] | Reciting stilted dialogue is gonna be a deal breaker, | 诵读这那些不通的对白是最吸引人 |
[03:51] | Don’t you? Oh, the dialogue’s awesome. | 难道不是吗 那些对白写的很棒 |
[03:53] | It’s the, uh, it’s the part without the talking. | 那些没有对话的部分 |
[03:55] | That’s the problem. | 才是问题所在 |
[03:56] | I think I can handle some PG-13 bloodsucking. Come on. | 我觉得我能接受PG-13吸血鬼片 |
[03:59] | Seriously, man, do you not get internet here in Brooklyn? | 说真的 老兄 布鲁克林难道没有网络吗 |
[04:02] | Okay. Patrick Roberts, who plays her vampire costar, | 好吧 跟她演对手戏帕特里克·罗伯茨 |
[04:06] | Was her boyfriend the whole time they were shooting this. | 在整个拍摄期间跟她都在交往 |
[04:08] | All the blogs said they got really into it | 各大博客都说他们假戏真做 |
[04:11] | And started doing it for real, | 戏里戏外难分难舍呢 |
[04:12] | Like sex tape on the cutting room floor real. | 就像真的在剪接室上演激情戏一样 |
[04:16] | I think the most disturbing part in all this | 在我看来最尴尬的倒是 |
[04:18] | Is that you’ve been reading “Endless Knights” blogs. | 你跑去读《永恒骑士》系列的博客 |
[04:19] | Okay, that’s… | 好吧 这是因为 |
[04:21] | I know you think you’re okay with it, | 我知道你觉得自己能接受 |
[04:24] | But you don’t want to watch your girlfriend | 但是看着自己女朋友跟别的男人亲热 |
[04:25] | With another guy. | 真的不怎好受 |
[04:26] | I mean, comparing looks and noises… | 再与跟你在一起时的表情和呻吟做比较 |
[04:28] | No, see, that’s the problem with your theory. | 不不 这就是你论断的问题所在 |
[04:29] | I don’t…I don’t…I have no idea if she makes noises yet. | 我还不知道她怎么呻吟的 |
[04:31] | We haven’t gotten to the noises stage, | 我们俩还没到那一步 |
[04:33] | Although we, uh, we do have plans tomorrow night, so… | 虽然明天晚上是有个约会 所以 |
[04:36] | Hold on a second. Maybe this is her. | 等会说 应该是她打来的 |
[04:38] | Spotted…one star with her hand in the cookie jar. | 据报道 某位明星要偷食禁果哦 |
[04:43] | Even Perez Hilton knows our lonely boy | 连好莱坞八卦人士佩雷兹·希尔顿都知道 |
[04:45] | Is going to be getting a Halloween treat. | 孤独男孩马上要尝到他的万圣节糖果了 |
[04:48] | What the hell is this? | 这什么乱七八糟的 |
[04:49] | It looks like olivia’s picking up some free… | 看起来奥莉薇亚在拿些免费的 |
[04:52] | I know what she’s doing. I want to know why. | 我看得出来她在干嘛 我要知道为什么 |
[04:55] | I assume it’s because she wants to practice safe sex. | 大概因为她想采取点安全的性行为 |
[04:59] | She shouldn’t be practicing anything | 帕特里克·罗伯茨在多伦多拍电影 |
[05:01] | Without Patrick Roberts, who’s in Toronto on a movie. | 不在她身边 她不可以采取任何行动 |
[05:03] | This obviously means you didn’t take care | 很明显你没有处理好我交给你的 |
[05:04] | Of the Dan Humphrey situation like I asked you to. | 丹·汉弗瑞事件 |
[05:07] | It’s not a situation. | 这不是个事件 |
[05:08] | It’s a relationship. | 是段恋爱关系 |
[05:09] | They’re very happy together. | 他们在一起很开心 |
[05:11] | Well, since I’m not a couples counselor, | 我又不是恋爱顾问 |
[05:13] | Their happiness is irrelevant. | 他们开不开心不关我的事 |
[05:14] | Serena, without “Endless Knights,” | 瑟琳娜 没有那些《永恒骑士》系列 |
[05:16] | Patrick is on the road to Mark Hamill-hood. | 帕特里克只能成为马克·哈米尔式的人物 |
[05:18] | Is that the guy from “Star Wars” that’s not Harrison Ford? | 是星战里哈里森·福特之外的那个人吗 |
[05:21] | Not dating Olivia is the nail | 不跟奥莉薇亚传绯闻的话 |
[05:23] | In patrick’s culturally relevant coffin. | 就是把帕特里克送进文化坟墓 |
[05:26] | I’m not being ironic about vampire movies. | 我不是在讽刺那些吸血鬼电影 |
[05:28] | I’m sorry about Patrick, but I told you, | 我为帕特里克难过 但是我告诉过你了 |
[05:30] | If you want Dan and Olivia to break up, | 如果你想丹和奥莉薇亚分手的话 |
[05:32] | That’s something you’re gonna have to do yourself. | 你自己去想办法 |
[05:34] | Look, Olivia’s trying to be a “real” girl | 奥莉薇亚翅膀长硬了 |
[05:36] | And not taking my calls, | 不听我话了 |
[05:37] | So I suggest you make yourself useful. | 所以换你做点有意义的事情吧 |
[05:40] | Unless, of course, you see yourself delivering | 除非你想替詹姆斯·弗朗哥 |
[05:42] | James Franco’s underwear for the rest of your life. | 送一辈子的内裤 |
[05:46] | He needs them by noon. I’ll be in my office. | 中午之前给他 我在办公室里 |
[05:51] | So Rufus asked my size this morning. | 鲁弗斯早上问我衣服尺码来着 |
[05:53] | Does this mean I’m getting a flannel? | 这意味着他要送我一套法兰绒么 |
[05:55] | No. He’s just a costume enthusiast. | 不是啦 他只不过是个角色扮演爱好者 |
[05:58] | Oh. He likes Halloween more than | 他喜欢万圣节甚至超过圣诞 |
[05:59] | He likes Christmas and his birthday. | 和他自己的生日 |
[06:01] | So we have to find a party, otherwise, I swear, | 所以我们得去找个派对参加 不然的话 |
[06:03] | He’s gonna make us hand out candy, | 我发誓他会逼我们 |
[06:04] | Dressed as the octo-babies. | 扮成章鱼宝宝发糖果 |
[06:06] | Uh, speaking of creepy social anomalies… | 讲到奇怪的社交异类 |
[06:09] | The last time you handed her the yogurt, | 上次你给她献的酸奶 |
[06:11] | There was a spoonful missing. | 少了一勺 |
[06:13] | Hmm. Time to get to work ruling the kingdom. | 又到统治我王国的时刻了 |
[06:16] | You look queen-tastic. Thank you. | -你像女王一样棒 -谢了 |
[06:18] | And your yogurt with almonds. | 你的杏仁酸奶 |
[06:21] | It’s all there. I checked. | 我检查过了 是满的 |
[06:23] | Are there skins on these almonds? | 杏仁皮去掉了吗 |
[06:26] | Fix it, and in a timely fashion, | 弄掉它 要又快又好 |
[06:28] | Otherwise you’re all going | 不然的话我让你们在万圣节 |
[06:30] | As the “real housewives of New Jersey” for Halloween. | 扮演新泽西真实家庭主妇 |
[06:34] | I mean, even if there are other Dillingers at the parade, | 就算游行里还有其他的大盗戴林格 |
[06:36] | None of them will have | 没有人会有 |
[06:37] | One of Johnny’s actual suits from the movie. | 约翰尼真正的戏服的 |
[06:41] | Jenny, you should come to the village with us. | 珍妮 跟我们一起去村庄吧 |
[06:44] | Uh, yeah. What are you guys doing sitting up here? | 你们坐在这儿干什么 |
[06:48] | The birds decided to use our usual place as a restroom. | 我们平常坐的地方被鸟儿当卫生间了 |
[06:50] | Oh, gross. | 真恶心 |
[06:52] | Um, do you guys mind moving down a couple steps? | 那你们不介意往下挪几节台阶吧 |
[06:58] | I’m sorry, but you know | 不好意思 你们知道 |
[06:59] | The whole “no one’s supposed to sit higher than me” thing, | 规矩是没有人可以坐在我上头的 |
[07:01] | And if the girls see you up here, they’re gonna take it | 如果给那些女孩看到的话 她们会 |
[07:02] | As a sign of weakness and… | 觉得我太弱了 |
[07:04] | We…we get it. | 我们知道了 |
[07:05] | You can’t lead if no one thinks they have to follow. It’s cool. | 你表现弱势的话就没法领导她们了 没事 |
[07:13] | Thank you. Not you. | 谢谢了 不是对你说的 |
[07:16] | Hello, “invasion of the body snatchers.” | 看到了吧 《天外魔花》 |
[07:18] | Looks like Jenny, sounds like Jenny, | 长得像珍妮 声音像珍妮 |
[07:20] | Is really a dark, power-hungry monster. | 实际上却是个黑暗的 权欲饥渴的怪物 |
[07:22] | Oh, come on. She’s still the same Jenny underneath. | 不是啦 她内心里还是原来那个珍妮 |
[07:25] | She just has to wear the mask for school. | 她只是戴着那副面具来对付学校 |
[07:26] | That mask is becoming her face. | 面具戴久了就摘不下来了 |
[07:48] | Is she actually levitating? | 她真在悬浮吗 |
[07:50] | Uh, I’m pretty sure that’s green screen. | 我确定那只是屏幕特效 |
[07:52] | Is their acting this good in the rest of the movie? | 剩下的电影里他们都演得这么真吗 |
[07:53] | I mean, just look at the way she’s looking at him. | 她看他的眼神 |
[07:56] | That’s…that’s love. That’s…that’s definitely love | 那是 爱 那绝对是爱 |
[07:59] | And lust and, uh, and gratitude… | 还有欲望 感激之情 |
[08:02] | Dude, it’s an orgasm. Yeah. | -老兄 她高潮了 -是啊 |
[08:03] | I mean… | 这个… |
[08:05] | It’s completely understandable why you’re freaking out. | 我很理解你现在为什么抓狂 |
[08:09] | No, I’m not… I’m not freaking out. | 没有 我 我没有抓狂 |
[08:10] | I’m just, you know, I’m processing this things. Yes. | 我只是 你知道 正在试着接受 |
[08:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:20] | Oh, it’s Olivia. | 是奥莉薇亚 |
[08:29] | Yeah, I know. I just…I got this thing. | 是啊 我知道 我生病了 |
[08:30] | It’s…it’s like a flu. | 好像 是流感吧 |
[08:32] | Uh, can I call you in a couple days? | 我过几天再打给你 |
[08:36] | Okay. All right. Bye. | 好的 没事的 再见 |
[08:42] | Mark Ronson is on hold | 马克·荣森在等着了 |
[08:43] | And I left word for the mixologist from Milk & Honey. | 我还给牛奶与蜂蜜的调酒师留话了 |
[08:45] | I thought Chuck didn’t want to | 我觉得恰克不想 |
[08:46] | Open his club till after the holidays. | 让他的俱乐部在假日过后开业 |
[08:48] | Well, that’s what he says. | 好吧 他是这么说的 |
[08:50] | He also says he wants to do it his way, | 他还说想按他自己的方式来 |
[08:52] | But that will change, just like it always does, | 但是他会改变想法的 一直都是这样 |
[08:54] | When he sees my plan. | 只要他看了我的计划 |
[08:55] | I don’t know, B. | 我不知道 B |
[08:56] | I tried to help Carter, and that just drove him away. | 我试着帮助卡特 结果只让他离开了我 |
[09:01] | The good news is K.C.’s yelling at me all the time, | 好消息是 K.C一直在冲我吼 |
[09:03] | And I don’t have time to think about it. | 我就没时间想他了 |
[09:05] | Oh, this is probably her calling now, | 这应该就是她打来的 |
[09:07] | Seeing if there’s enough chai in her chai latte. | 问她的混合茶中茶叶放没放够 |
[09:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:10] | Are you along? | 你一个人吗 |
[09:11] | Chuck, Hey. | 恰克 |
[09:13] | Am I alone? | 我一个人吗 |
[09:17] | It’s obviously about a gift. | 可能问你要不要礼物 |
[09:20] | Serena? | 瑟琳娜 |
[09:22] | Yes. Hi. I’m here. Sorry. | 是 喂 我在 对不起 |
[09:25] | Hotels that don’t book | 如果假日季度没有预订 |
[09:26] | Over the holiday season don’t make it to the next. | 那这家酒店就撑不到下一季了 |
[09:29] | I’m sorry. Are you in trouble? | 对不起 你碰到什么麻烦吗 |
[09:31] | Do you want me to call my mom | 你要我打给我妈 |
[09:32] | To see if Bass industries can help? | 让巴斯集团帮你一把吗 |
[09:34] | I don’t want Bass help. I want a publicist. | 我不要巴斯集团的帮助 我要一个公关 |
[09:37] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[09:38] | Um, well, I’ll call Condé Nast and tablet hotels right away. | 那我立刻打电话给Condé Nast和Tablet Hotels |
[09:42] | No. I no longer have time for | 不行 我没时间 |
[09:43] | The establishment to accept me. | 让他们来接受我 |
[09:45] | I need them to come begging. | 我要他们来求我 |
[09:47] | I want to open my club tomorrow, Halloween. | 我想让俱乐部在明天开业 万圣节 |
[09:50] | See? My idea. | 听见了吗 我的主意 |
[09:52] | Okay, tomorrow. Absolutely. | 好的 明天 没问题 |
[09:54] | And, Serena, | 还有 瑟琳娜 |
[09:57] | I don’t want Blair anywhere near this. | 我不想让布莱尔插手这事 |
[10:01] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[10:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:13] | Clearly, Chuck hasn’t forgiven you. | 很明显 恰克还没有原谅你 |
[10:15] | Looks like someone’s ghosts tricks past | 看起来某人以往的梦魇 |
[10:18] | Have come back to haunt this halloween. | 又在这个万圣节回来纠缠她了 |
[10:32] | Swifty, you’re the man. | 史维夫 多亏你了 |
[10:34] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[10:36] | Everything looks good here, Mr. Bass. | 这里万事俱备了 巴斯先生 |
[10:38] | Thank you for moving so quickly. | 谢谢你的麻利手脚 |
[10:40] | I’m glad everything’s up to code. | 我很高兴一切按正轨运行 |
[10:42] | Up to code? Wow. | 按正规运行 天哪 |
[10:43] | Not words I’d usually associate with Chuck Bass. | 这可不是我认识的恰克·巴斯会说的 |
[10:45] | What can I tell you? It’s the dawning of the new age | 我能说什么呢 这是新世纪的曙光 |
[10:50] | Moonshine Martini. | 魔闪马提尼 |
[10:52] | With a call back to the old. | 附带着对过往的回顾 |
[10:55] | – This is perfect. – Thank you. | -完美 -谢谢 |
[10:58] | A speakeasy… | 一个地下酒吧 |
[10:59] | What could be more timely? | 还有什么能比这更应时 |
[11:01] | A place to escape the modern world | 一个逃避摩登世界 |
[11:04] | And violate its rules… Legality of course. | 并能亵渎其规则的地方 当然是合法的 |
[11:08] | Yeah, I’m surprised Blair isn’t here. | 布莱尔不在这儿令我很惊奇 |
[11:09] | What, are you guys in another fight? | 怎么 你们俩又吵架了 |
[11:11] | A fight implies time and energy. | 吵架意味着时间和精力 |
[11:14] | It’s more of an ongoing detached distrust. | 这更像是一直以来冷漠的不信任 |
[11:18] | I can’t believe he chose you over me. | 真不敢相信他无视我而你打电话 |
[11:20] | I’m gonna ignore that because I know you’re upset. | 我会无视这句话 因为我知道你很沮丧 |
[11:22] | But, B., can you please try to keep your voice down | 但B 你能小点声吗 |
[11:24] | The only way I can prove myself to K.C. | 唯一能向K.C.证明我自己的途径 |
[11:26] | Is if she doesn’t find out about this party | 是在她知道这个派对之前 |
[11:28] | Until after I make it amazing. | 我就把它弄得有声有色 |
[11:30] | She’ll try to take it away | 不然她会夺走一切的 |
[11:31] | It’s not like Chuck hasn’t kissed a guy before. | 恰克之前又不是没吻过男人 |
[11:33] | He said so himself. | 他自己这么说的 |
[11:35] | Did it ever occur to you that maybe it’s not about the kiss. | 你有没有想过恐怕不是这个吻的原故 |
[11:38] | Your game is based on trust, | 你的游戏是建立在信任的基础上 |
[11:40] | and you broke his. | 而你却破坏了他对你的信任 |
[11:41] | Me? What do you call him pretending he’s not mad at me? | 我吗 那他假装没生我气又算什么 |
[11:44] | That is the most untrustworthy thing I’ve ever seen. | 那才是我所见过最不值得信任的事 |
[11:46] | I’m going to demand he let me help him. | 我去要求他同意我帮忙 |
[11:48] | Blair, I know this is hard to hear, | 布莱尔 我知道这不好听 |
[11:49] | But maybe today is not about you. | 但也许今天跟你无关 |
[11:52] | Chuck has 24 hours to create something from scratch. | 恰克只有24小时把酒吧从图纸变为现实 |
[11:54] | His liquor license hasn’t even cleared yet. | 他甚至连贩酒执照还没下来 |
[11:57] | Hi. No, I already faxed the permit | 你好 不 我已经传真过 |
[12:00] | To control the sidewalk in front of Gimlet. | 琴蕾酒吧前的人行道管制许可证 |
[12:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:05] | I know Chuck is anti-everything Bart Bass, | 我知道恰克抵制巴特·巴斯的一切 |
[12:07] | But his father must have had a better way | 但他的父亲肯定有更好的办法 |
[12:09] | To get these things done. | 来解决这些问题 |
[12:11] | Have you even been listening to anything I’ve been saying to you? | 你有没有在听我说的话 |
[12:15] | Yes. This is not about me. | 在听 这跟我无关 |
[12:18] | It is about Chuck. | 恰克才是重点 |
[12:20] | So I’m going home. | 所以我回家去 |
[12:31] | Hey, Lil. Vanya has a package you need to sign for. | 莉 文雅有个包裹需要你签名 |
[12:34] | Who would possibly send all this candy? | 谁会送这些糖果呢 |
[12:37] | This is not package. This is package. | 这不是包裹 这个才是 |
[12:39] | This is for the trick-or-treaters. | 这是给那些”不给糖就捣蛋”的孩子的 |
[12:41] | Oh, I had no idea you would get all of this | 我真不敢相信你把这些全弄好了 |
[12:44] | Or I would have called you. Charles invited us | 我还想打给你说查尔斯邀请我们 |
[12:46] | To his club opening, and I want to go be supportive. | 去参加他俱乐部的开张典礼 我很想去祝贺 |
[12:48] | I’m sure Vanya would love to take all of this candy. | 我保证文雅肯定会高兴收到这些糖果的 |
[12:51] | We’re not going to that club opening. | 我们不要去参加那个典礼了吧 |
[12:53] | But I already got costumes. | 但是我已经准备好礼服了 |
[12:55] | Aren’t you the one that keeps telling me… | 你不是一直跟我说 |
[12:56] | …I shouldn’t embarrass the kids? | 不应该让孩子们难堪的吗 |
[12:57] | Well, that’s when you wanted us all | 那是你想让我们 |
[12:59] | To dress up like the Ramones. | 穿得好像雷蒙斯乐队时候 |
[13:00] | Well, Jenny would make a great Joey. | 珍妮很会扮乔伊的 |
[13:02] | This is a prohibition party… Classy, elegant. | 这是个无酒精派对 尊贵典雅 |
[13:05] | There’s nothing classy about being at a party with your parents. | 有父母在的派对不可能优雅 |
[13:07] | We can dress up and pass out candy. | 我们可以装扮一下去派发糖果 |
[13:20] | Sorry about that, Vanya. | 不好意思 文雅 |
[13:23] | Sorry not to me. | 我没事 |
[13:24] | Sorry to Mr. Rufus when he sees no trick-or-treaters | 应该跟得知这栋楼里不会有要糖果的孩子 |
[13:27] | Come into this building. | 的鲁弗斯先生道歉 |
[13:28] | I know. He just seems so happy. | 我知道 他看上去很高兴 |
[13:29] | I couldn’t bear to take his candy away yet. | 所以我还不忍心拿走这些糖果 |
[13:38] | Not bad, but it’s prohibition, | 还不错 但是这是无酒精派对 |
[13:40] | Not “last of the mohicans.” | 不是最后的莫西干 |
[13:42] | Lose the feathers. | 丢掉这些羽毛 |
[13:44] | You seriously think that’s the same Jenny | 你真认为那还是从布鲁克林 |
[13:46] | Who took the bus from Brooklyn? | 乘车上学的那个珍妮吗 |
[13:47] | If you don’t believe me, just go talk to her about it. | 如果你不相信我 你可以去跟她谈谈 |
[13:49] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[13:55] | Did you make your own costume, Jenny? | 你自己做服装吗 珍妮 |
[13:57] | No. It’s vintage. Gaultier. | 现在不用我出手了 有高堤耶 |
[14:00] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[14:03] | What’s your problem? Him. | 你怎么了 是他 |
[14:05] | No one’s allowed to sit higher than you. | 没人有资格坐的比你高 |
[14:13] | Hey, Jenny. | 你好啊 珍妮 |
[14:14] | Jonathan, you know you can’t sit up here. | 乔纳森 你知道你不能坐在这里的 |
[14:16] | Are you disobeying a direct order? | 你敢违反规矩吗 |
[14:19] | Sorry. The pigeons. | 不好意思 都怪鸽子 |
[14:22] | Bird poop is not our problem. | 我们不关心什么鸟屎 |
[14:23] | You guys will have to sit somewhere else. | 你们应该去别处找个地方 |
[14:24] | Jenny, come on. What’s…what’s gonna happen | 珍妮 得了吧 我们就是在这坐一会 |
[14:26] | If we hang out here for a couple of minutes? | 能有什么事 |
[14:31] | Girls? | 姐妹们 |
[14:48] | Wow. Looks like you’re feeling a lot better. | 看起来你好多了啊 |
[14:50] | Yeah, thank you. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[14:51] | Um, yeah, it was, you know, it was just one of those, | 你知道的 还不就是那些日常琐事 |
[14:54] | Uh, 24-hour things. Um, it was kind of weird. | 那天的事真是太怪了 |
[14:57] | Dan. | 丹 |
[14:59] | If this is about that cookie jar photo… | 如果是因为那张曲奇罐子[性暗示]的照片 |
[15:01] | If you’re not ready, I totally understand. | 如果你还没有准备好 我完全可以理解 |
[15:03] | Ready? No. No. | 准备好 不是那样的 |
[15:04] | I…I love that picture of you. It’s so flattering. | 我非常喜欢你的那张照片 如此迷人 |
[15:07] | And who can resist free gifts | 再说谁能拒绝免费的午餐 |
[15:09] | In, uh, in shiny wrappers? | 而且还有闪闪惹人爱的包装 |
[15:13] | Did you watch that? | 你看过那个了 |
[15:14] | What? | 什么 |
[15:16] | Okay, so it’s not about the cookie jar photo. | 好吧 不是因为曲奇罐子照片 |
[15:22] | You think that I’m a bad actress. | 你认为我是一个不好的演员 |
[15:24] | What? No, no, no. I didn’t… I wouldn’t say “bad.” | 什么 不是 我没有 我不会说你不好 |
[15:26] | Which scene was it? | 哪个镜头惹你反感了 |
[15:28] | Was it where I sucked that wolf man’s blood? | 是我那个吮吸狼人的血吗 |
[15:29] | Because that was a dummy wolf man, | 因为那只不过是个假狼人 |
[15:32] | And it’s really hard to play with a dummy. | 跟假人演对手戏真的很难 |
[15:41] | So flu as a Patrick Roberts flu? | 那你说的流感是帕特里克·罗伯茨流感 |
[15:44] | Look, he…he made you levitate. Dan. | -看 他把你抬起来了 -丹 |
[15:49] | That’s all acting. | 那只不过是演戏 |
[15:51] | Well, reigning blog opinion seems to be | 好吧 那这次博客会更新为 |
[15:53] | That acting with your boyfriend, without your clothes on… | 一丝不挂地和男朋友演戏 |
[15:54] | It’s, um, you know, it’s a sex tape. | 你知道的 就是性爱录影带 |
[16:00] | Well, what the blogs don’t know | 好吧 这个博客不知道的是 |
[16:02] | Is that Patrick was never my boyfriend. | 帕特里克不是我的男朋友 |
[16:04] | Our whole relationship was strictly for publicity. | 我们的关系只不过是为了面对大众的炒作 |
[16:11] | Have I ever told you what a great actress you are? | 我告诉过你 你是多么棒的一个演员吗 |
[16:14] | Listen, I never had feelings for Patrick like I do for you. | 对帕特里克我根本没有像对你一样的感觉 |
[16:19] | Okay? So can we please get back to somewhat normal? | 明白吗 所以让我们回复原样吧 |
[16:22] | Yeah. Yeah. Only if you promise to show me your free gifts. | 当然 只要你答应给我看看你的免费礼物 |
[16:24] | Well, we can explore all of my health center | 我们可以在今晚恰克的开业典礼后 |
[16:28] | Acquisitions tonight, after chuck’s club opening. | 好好研究一下我从健康中心拿到的小东西 |
[16:31] | – Let me just let Serena know that we’re coming. – Okay. | -我去告诉瑟琳娜我们今晚会去 -好的 |
[16:39] | Why is M.K. bringing two guests | 为什么M.K带着两个客户 |
[16:41] | To some gambling club opening? | 去一个什么赌场的开业典礼 |
[16:43] | I-I know you wanted me to make myself useful. | 我知道你对我寄予厚望 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry. I-I wanted to surprise you. | 很抱歉 我想给你一个惊喜 |
[16:49] | By stealing my client list? | 用偷走我的客户名单换的惊喜 |
[16:53] | Pack your things. | 你可以收东西走人了 |
[16:54] | K.C., wait. I-I only did this because I was trying | K.C 等等 我这么做是因为我正在努力 |
[16:58] | To get Olivia and Patrick back together like you wanted. | 让奥利微亚和帕特里克如你所愿的复合 |
[17:02] | Olivia is coming tonight. | 奥莉薇亚今晚会来 |
[17:03] | All you have to do is fly Patrick in. Look. | 你只需要把帕特里克也套进来 瞧 |
[17:06] | Olivia’s coming alone? | 她一个人来 |
[17:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:13] | This better work. | 最好这个能行 |
[17:14] | I promise it will. | 我保证可以 |
[17:17] | In the future, | 以后 |
[17:18] | The only surprises I appreciate are cash and gifts. | 我希望看到惊喜只是现金和礼物 |
[17:24] | 来自 奥利微亚 我去拿丹的服装 | |
[17:29] | This is Chuck Bass again, | 我是 恰克·拜斯 |
[17:31] | Regarding the status of my liquor license. | 我想问问贩酒执照办的怎么样了 |
[17:33] | I look forward to hearing from you. | 等待你的答复 |
[17:37] | Voice mail again, huh? | 又是语音信箱 |
[17:39] | With clubs closing all over the city, | 要是全城的俱乐部都关门 |
[17:40] | You’d think it’d be in their financial interest | 他们一定能为了经济效益 |
[17:42] | To expedite things. | 加快办事效率 |
[17:43] | The only “interests” those people understand | 这些人唯一的”兴趣” |
[17:46] | Comes in envelopes full of unmarked bills. | 就是塞满了无主钞票的信封 |
[17:52] | I seriously hope you’re not thinking | 我希望你不是在想 |
[17:53] | About opening without a license. | 无证开业 |
[17:56] | No. I’m considering what my father would do | 不 我在想换是我父亲 |
[17:59] | In this situation. | 现在会做什么 |
[18:00] | I’m trying to find a suitable alternative. | 我在想找个权宜之计 |
[18:07] | This is Chuck Bass. | 我是恰克·拜斯 |
[18:09] | Mr. Bass, Frank Bennett from the A.B.C, | 拜斯先生 酒类管制局弗兰克·贝内特 |
[18:10] | Returning your call. | 给您回电 |
[18:12] | I wanted to let you know | 我想让您知道 |
[18:13] | Your liquor license has been approved. | 您贩酒执照已经审批通过 |
[18:15] | Effective immediately? | 是立刻生效吗 |
[18:17] | I’ll deliver it myself later today. | 今天晚一点时候我会亲自送过来 |
[18:19] | Thank you very much, Mr. Bennett. | 非常感谢您 贝内特先生 |
[18:22] | You see that, Horace? | 你看到了吗 贺瑞斯 |
[18:24] | Victory without deceit. | 堂堂正正的赢 |
[18:25] | Seems like little Chuck… | 似乎小恰克 |
[18:27] | Finally stepped out from big bad Bart’s shadow. | 终于走出了老滑头巴特的阴影 |
[18:31] | 来自杰克·拜斯 贩酒执照搞定 我们两不相欠了 | |
[18:35] | Too bad his girlfriend’s still playing on the dark side. | 但可惜他的女朋友却仍在用暗中手段 |
[18:51] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:52] | Does it really play without the other Ramones? | 我真要独自表演 没有其他雷蒙斯成员吗 |
[18:54] | I was gonna do Iggy, | 我会唱伊基的歌 |
[18:55] | But I thought it might scare the children. | 但我怕会吓到孩子们 |
[18:58] | Well, not that I don’t enjoy you shirtless and in eyeliner, | 不是说我不喜欢你朋克的打扮 |
[19:02] | But I do think you made the right choice. | 但我觉得你的选择是正确的 |
[19:03] | I just don’t want you to get your hopes up too high. | 我只是不想你抱太大的希望 |
[19:06] | I know the kids care more | 我知道比起装扮 |
[19:07] | About the candy than the costume, | 孩子们更在乎糖果 |
[19:09] | But I think they appreciate the effort. | 但我想他们会看到我的用心 |
[19:10] | Rufus, I know this is important to you, but honestly, | 鲁弗斯 我知道这对你很重要 但老实说 |
[19:14] | I can’t remember the last time we had trick-or-treaters here. | 我记不得上次孩子们来要糖果是什么时候 |
[19:17] | That’s because no one thinks you’re home. | 那是因为大家都认为你不在家 |
[19:18] | Well, but this year I told them we’d be here, | 但今年我告诉了他们我们会在家 |
[19:20] | And they all seemed pretty excited about it, | 他们听了似乎都很兴奋 |
[19:21] | Except for that guy on six who never makes eye contact. | 除了六楼那个从来不正眼看人的家伙 |
[19:23] | It’s hard to tell what he’s feeling. | 很难说他是怎么想的 |
[19:26] | Oh, Eric, my darling, are you sick? | 艾瑞克 亲爱的 你不舒服吗 |
[19:29] | I’m not sick. | 我没不舒服 |
[19:30] | Then what are you doing home so early? | 那你为什么早回家 |
[19:32] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[19:33] | Ask Jenny. | 问珍妮吧 |
[19:41] | I’ll handle this one. | 这次我来处理 |
[19:50] | I-I don’t like the tickle. | 我 我不喜欢让人挠痒痒 |
[19:52] | Dorota, when I get you a gift, | 多洛塔 我送你一份礼物 |
[19:53] | The least you can do is to enjoy it. | 至少你得好好享受一下它 |
[19:57] | Oh, Mr. Chuck. My goodness. | 恰克先生 我的老天 |
[20:02] | When you are mad at Ms. Blair, | 在你对布莱尔小姐生气之前 |
[20:03] | Dorota is very tired | 多洛塔很累了 |
[20:05] | And has to have the foot bothering | 还不得不接受这个足部护理 |
[20:08] | And never sees Vanya or movies… | 而且没有去看我的朋友梵雅和电影什么 |
[20:11] | Dorota. | 多洛塔 |
[20:12] | That will be enough for today. | 你今天说得够多了 |
[20:15] | Спасибо | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | Is it safe to assume this visit signals | 我能否认为你来就意味着 |
[20:31] | The end of my community service hours? | 我惩罚时间结束了呢 |
[20:33] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想来道歉 |
[20:34] | Last week’s incident took longer | 解决上周发生的事 |
[20:36] | Than anticipated to move past. | 比我预期要耗时间 |
[20:38] | But seeing as tonight’s all about new beginnings, | 然而就像今晚是一个全新的开端一样 |
[20:41] | I wanted to put that behind us and make things right. | 我希望我们不计前嫌 重新开始 |
[20:45] | With gifts? | 还有礼物 |
[20:50] | I assume word reached you of | 我猜你已经听说了 |
[20:51] | My club opening this evening. | 我的俱乐部今晚要开张 |
[20:53] | It was never my intention to leave you out. | 我不是真的想把你撇在一边 |
[20:55] | I just needed to create it on my own, | 但作为一个合格的商人 |
[20:58] | As a legitimate businessman. | 我得靠自己创业 |
[21:03] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[21:09] | I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[21:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
[21:13] | Serena, tell Dan that | 瑟琳娜 告诉丹 |
[21:14] | He should be a musician, not a gangster. | 他应该扮音乐家而不是匪徒 |
[21:16] | – You have no street cred. – I’m offended. | -你没有不良记录 -我有 |
[21:18] | You know, once in the fourth grade, I had to miss recess | 四年级的时候 因为我故意犯了语法错误 |
[21:20] | ‘Cause I purposely broke the rules of grammar. | 被罚不能课间休息 |
[21:24] | I think Dan will look fine in whatever he wears. | 我觉得丹无论穿什么看上去都不错 |
[21:26] | Serena Van der Woodsen | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[21:26] | Doesn’t have an opinion on wardrobe. | 对打扮没什么意见 |
[21:28] | That…that… This isn’t right. | 这 这 这有点不大对 |
[21:30] | Look, K.C. wants you guys to break up. | 听着 K.C.想要你们分手 |
[21:33] | Um, yeah, I know, | 是的 我知道 |
[21:35] | And that’s why I’m not returning her phone calls. | 所以我不接她的电话 |
[21:37] | Did she seriously send you here to do that? | 她是要你过来说这个的吗 |
[21:40] | No, I-I didn’t come because I want you guys to break up. | 不 我过来不是想让你们分手的 |
[21:42] | I-I-I came because I have found a compromise | 我过来是因为我想到了一个两全的办法 |
[21:46] | That I think will get her off your backs and mine. | 让你我都好过的办法 |
[21:48] | I hope it’s firing K.C. | 我希望那是解雇K.C. |
[21:51] | Patrick is coming out for the Gimlet opening tonight. | 帕特里克今晚会来琴蕾酒吧的开业典礼 |
[21:53] | He’s already on a plane. | 他已经上飞机了 |
[21:56] | I don’t like where this is headed. I have a gun. | 我不喜欢这苗头 我有枪 |
[21:58] | I can get K.C. the publicity bump she’s looking for | 只要你愿意和他一起走红地毯 |
[22:01] | If you’re just willing to walk the red carpet with him, | 我就能给K.C.她想要的轰动新闻 |
[22:03] | Just act like you guys are still together. | 只要装作你们两个还在一起就行 |
[22:08] | Well, no, right? Wh… | 不行 对吗 |
[22:11] | It’s one night. | 就一个晚上 |
[22:16] | Uh, I’ll do it. | 我答应 |
[22:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:20] | Dan, um, I’ll…I’ll leave your name at the back door | 丹 我会给工作人员打好招呼 你从后门进 |
[22:23] | So you guys can meet up after the cameras. | 过了媒体拍照你们就可以会合了 |
[22:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:30] | You want me to pretend that we’re not together? | 你想让我假装我们不在一起吗 |
[22:32] | No, it’s just… It’s just for the cameras. | 不 这只是 只是媒体炒作 |
[22:36] | Sometimes this is the way the business works. | 有时候为了工作需要这么做 |
[22:38] | Well, our relationship isn’t business. | 可我们的关系不是工作 |
[22:40] | I just don’t understand why you would want | 我就是不明白你为什么 |
[22:41] | To go somewhere with your fake boyfriend | 要和你的假男友去出席活动 |
[22:43] | Rather than your real one. | 而把你真的男朋友晾在一边 |
[22:45] | Dan, I’m sorry, and I hope you’ll come | 丹 对不起 我希望 |
[22:48] | And meet me inside tonight. | 你今晚能到那里来见我 |
[22:56] | I don’t know why he’s blaming me. | 我不知道他为什么怪我 |
[22:58] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[22:59] | I can’t control every girl at school. | 我又不能控制学校里每个女生 |
[23:01] | Well, Jenny, you and I both know that that’s not true. | 珍妮 我们都知道这不是实话 |
[23:05] | You may not have done the deed, | 也许真的不是你自己做的 |
[23:06] | But I suspect you gave the order. | 但我怀疑是你让别人做的 |
[23:10] | He sat above me on the steps. | 他坐在台阶上的位置高于我 |
[23:15] | That must have put you in a very difficult position. | 对 这样肯定让你处境艰难 |
[23:19] | Yeah, and he did it on purpose. | 没错 而且他是故意的 |
[23:20] | He knew that I’d have no choice. | 他知道我别无选择 |
[23:22] | Lily, please. My dad would never understand, | 莉莉 拜托你了 我爸不会明白的 |
[23:24] | And you know these girls. | 但是你了解这些女孩 |
[23:27] | – I had to do something. – Yes. | -我必须做点什么 -对 |
[23:31] | Just like I have to do something now. | 就如我现在也要做点什么一样 |
[23:34] | But you and dad already gave us permission | 但是你和爸已经允许我们 |
[23:36] | – To go to Chuck’s tonight. – Well, and you can, | -今晚去恰克的派对了 -你可以去 |
[23:39] | As long as Eric still wants to go with you, | 除非艾瑞克还想和你一起去 |
[23:42] | And you make sure that all of your so-called friends | 并且你还要保证你的那些所谓的朋友 |
[23:44] | Apologize to him when he gets there. | 在他到的时候向他道歉 |
[23:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:55] | Horace, put this up behind the bar. | 贺瑞斯 把这个放在吧台后 |
[23:58] | Thank you for taking care of this so promptly. | 感谢你的及时承办 |
[24:00] | It’s my pleasure. I’m always happy to help out Jack Bass. | 不胜荣幸 我一直期望能给杰克·拜斯帮忙 |
[24:07] | Are you ready to open the cornerstone of the new Chuck Bass empire? | 准备好开启恰克·拜斯帝国的新篇章了吗 |
[24:13] | You decided this was the way to impress K.C.? | 你就打算这样让K.C.认可你吗 |
[24:17] | What? Chuck, I would never call Jack. | 你说什么呢 恰克 我没给杰克打过电话 |
[24:20] | You might convince me more if you weren’t | 只有你知道内情 |
[24:22] | The only one who knew about the problem. | 让我怎么相信不是你 |
[24:27] | Blair, Blair, did you call Jack? | 布莱尔 你给杰克打电话了 |
[24:32] | Well, you have the liquor license. | 你现在有贩酒执照了 |
[24:37] | What does it matter who called who to get it? | 谁给谁打过电话 有什么大碍 |
[24:40] | Jack…Is the last person I would call for help. | 我死也不愿让杰克帮我 |
[24:45] | You’re still mad from before. It’s clouding your judgment. | 你还在为上周的事生气 都影响你判断力了 |
[24:48] | This isn’t about last week. It’s about you, Blair. | 这不是上周的事 是你 布莱尔 |
[24:52] | It’s the reason why I couldn’t say “I love you.” | 这就是为什么我不能说”我爱你” |
[24:56] | It’s not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[24:59] | It’s because I knew I couldn’t trust you. | 因为我知道不能相信你了 |
[25:01] | I did this because I love you. | 我这么做是因为爱你 |
[25:04] | Be that as it may, I have a club to open, | 希望如此 我要忙俱乐部开张的事 |
[25:08] | And you’re no longer invited. | 不会给你请帖的 |
[25:14] | Fine. S, come on. We’re leaving. | 不邀请算了 S 我们走 |
[25:19] | Blair, I’m…Sorry. | 布莱尔 不好意思 |
[25:21] | I’m gonna stay with Chuck. | 我要留下来陪恰克 |
[26:00] | You’re alone, Nate? What’s wrong? | 内特 怎么 一个人吗 |
[26:03] | You don’t have any friends left to screw over? | 没有朋友陪你来吗 |
[26:05] | Oh, well, at least I’m on the list | 至少我是被邀请的 |
[26:06] | And not working the door. | 而不是来当迎宾的 |
[26:12] | – Text me when Patrick arrives. – All right. | -帕特里克来了给我发短信 -好的 |
[26:20] | I thought you said that this was an exclusive party. | 我记得你说这是个奢华派对的 |
[26:23] | Eric’s over there on the phone. | 艾瑞克在那边打电话 |
[26:27] | Yeah, he ratted me out to our parents, | 他在爸妈面前告发我 |
[26:29] | So now I have to be nice to him… | 所以我得对他友善点 |
[26:31] | – At least to his face. – Sounds like you have a plan. | -至少要做做样子 -莫非你有什么计划 |
[26:34] | I do, and one that won’t get me caught this time. | 没错 而且这个计划不会让我再被抓到 |
[26:38] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[26:43] | It’s a queen’s job to protect her king. | 保护国王是王后的职责 |
[26:46] | Chuck should be thanking me for making his club possible, | 恰克应该感谢我帮他的俱乐部开张 |
[26:48] | Not treating me like some useless pawn. | 而不是把我当成什么没用的小卒 |
[26:51] | It’s hard to love a powerful man. | 爱一个有权有势的男人很不容易的 |
[26:55] | You think I’m trustworthy, don’t you, Dorota? | 你觉得我还是值得信任的 对吧 多洛塔 |
[26:57] | Of course, Miss Blair. | 当然 布莱尔小姐 |
[27:00] | Knight to Queen 7. | 骑士向王后走7步 |
[27:12] | Tell those pathetic trick-or-treaters | 告诉那些可悲的”不给糖就捣蛋”的家伙们 |
[27:14] | There’s no prepackaged joy for them here. | 这里不欢迎他们来 |
[27:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:20] | See? I knew he would come to his senses. | 看吧 我就知道他会想通的 |
[27:24] | I told you this wasn’t my fault. | 我就说这不是我的错 |
[27:27] | What does Mr.Chuck say? | 恰克先生说了什么 |
[27:32] | They’re not from Mr. Chuck. | 不是恰克送的 |
[27:36] | Dress. Now! | 换衣服 马上 |
[27:43] | Here you go, Mr. Policeman. | 给你 小警察 |
[27:46] | And here you go, Mr. Fireman, | 还有你 小消防员 |
[27:48] | And, uh, Lady GaGa. | 还有你 Lady GaGa |
[27:50] | Wow. You kids look terrific. | 你们看起来太棒了 |
[27:53] | Thank you. They’re perfect. | 谢谢你 干得很好 |
[27:56] | Come on kids, let’s go. Come on. | 来吧 孩子们 我们走 快走 |
[28:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:01] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[28:27] | Excuse me, man. | 失陪了 |
[28:31] | Your powers of disguise have fallen off a bit. | 你的化装手段退步了 |
[28:34] | I know you don’t want to see me. | 我知道你不想见我 |
[28:35] | Then what exactly are you doing here. | 那你还来做什么 |
[28:37] | I have more important things to deal with | 我有更重要的事要做 |
[28:39] | Than your little surprise. | 没空接受你的小惊喜 |
[28:41] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[28:46] | I was trying to help you. So you would see you needed me. | 我本来是想帮你 好让你知道你需要我 |
[28:50] | Then we make a good team. | 然后我们重归于好 |
[28:53] | But you were right, not to trust me. | 可你是对的 你不该信任我 |
[28:57] | I ruined everything. | 我把一切都毁了 |
[29:00] | Heartfelt. Earnest. | 热切 而且诚恳 |
[29:04] | Let me guess, you found out. | 让我猜猜 你发现了 |
[29:06] | The liquor license you so thoughtfully procured was fake. | 你体贴周全地费心弄来的卖酒执照是假的 |
[29:11] | You already knew? | 你已经知道了 |
[29:13] | Did Jack send you condolence flowers, too? | 难道杰克也给你送了吊唁花篮 |
[29:15] | I don’t need condolence flowers, I know Jack Bass. | 我不需要吊唁花篮 我了解杰克·拜斯 |
[29:18] | If you know, then why is the club still open? | 既然你已经知道了 为什么俱乐部还开着 |
[29:21] | If the cops show… | 如果警察来了 |
[29:25] | You probably don’t want to hear this, but… I have an idea. | 你可能不想听 但我有个主意 |
[29:29] | I already made the call. | 我已经打过电话了 |
[29:32] | I’ll take care of the paparazzi. | 我来搞定狗仔队 |
[29:35] | Blair, we still have things to discuss. | 布莱尔 我们还有话要谈 |
[29:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:54] | If you got it, you got it, right? | 是你的就是你的 对不对 |
[29:56] | You do not got it. | 但不是你的 |
[30:00] | So you want to sit? | 要坐下吗 |
[30:09] | I’m sorry you have to sit down with my mom. | 很抱歉让你面对我妈 |
[30:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:13] | No, she clearly has some experience in queendom. | 不 她作为女王陛下显然治国有方 |
[30:15] | Well, I’d take a run-in at the step | 如果你无意中听到 |
[30:17] | If you overheard anything. | 会知道我在台阶为你辩护 |
[30:19] | Can we just agree not to say the word “steps” any more? | 我们能不能不要再提”台阶”这个词了 |
[30:22] | I’d like nothing better. | 那最好不过 |
[30:25] | Without Jonathan here, I know no one. | 除了乔纳森 这里我一个人也不认识 |
[30:27] | Yeah. Me neither. | 我也是 |
[30:30] | Where are your handmaidens? | 你的女友们呢 |
[30:52] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[31:04] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[31:06] | Oh, Patrick, hey. I’m so glad you finally made it. | 帕特里克 真高兴你能来 |
[31:08] | I’m Serena. | 我是瑟琳娜 |
[31:11] | If I known what you look like, | 早知道你这么漂亮 |
[31:12] | I would kept you on the phone longer when I called for K.C. | 在肯尼迪中心跟你通电话时该多聊几句 |
[31:16] | Ok. Enough with the chitchat. | 好了 闲话就到这里 |
[31:17] | Where’s Olivia? We need to get this picture. | 奥莉薇亚在哪儿 我们要拍照片 |
[31:19] | I just saw her. | 我刚刚还看到她 |
[31:23] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[31:25] | I’m so happy that you are here. | 真高兴在这儿见到你 |
[31:27] | I’m not going down to a fake boyfriend without a fight. | 我不会轻易被假男友击败的 |
[31:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:37] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你们想的那样 |
[31:38] | Let me just go and talk to them. Chuck. | 让我去跟他们谈谈 恰克 |
[31:41] | Excuse me, Serena. | 抱歉 瑟琳娜 |
[31:43] | These gentlemen are here to close down my club. | 那几位是来查封我俱乐部的 |
[31:46] | And the best costume award goes to New York’s finest. | 最佳化装奖颁给纽约警察 |
[31:50] | This party is a bust. | 这派对火到爆了 |
[31:58] | What do we got here? | 有什么发现 |
[32:01] | That’s it, shut it down. Let’s move, people. | 就是这个 关门 大家都快走 |
[32:04] | Party’s over. Let’s move, people. | 派对结束 快走 |
[32:11] | Let’s go, you guys. | 伙计们 走了走了 |
[32:12] | You gotta give me that drink right now. | 把酒瓶给我 不准喝了 |
[32:16] | Chuck, you might want to try to stop the police. | 恰克 你怎么不制止这些警察 |
[32:20] | Why would I stop ’em? I called ’em. | 需要吗 是我打电话叫他们来的 |
[32:27] | Why would he have his own club raided? | 为什么他要报警查抄他自己的俱乐部 |
[32:29] | Well, once we found out the liquor license was fake, | 当我们发现贩酒执照是伪造的以后 |
[32:31] | We could either wait for Jack to call A.B.C. to take us down | 我们要么等杰克让酒类管制局查封我们 |
[32:34] | Or we could take control and call the police | 要么就主动出击 |
[32:37] | To blow up the party for a night that | 叫警察来这个派对 |
[32:38] | No one would ever forget. | 让所有人都记得今天晚上 |
[32:41] | Brilliant, isn’t it? | 太聪明了 不是吗 |
[32:42] | – This was your idea? – Oh, it was both of ours. | -这是你的主意吗 -算是我们两个的 |
[32:45] | You see, S, we belong together. | 要知道 S 我们是属于彼此的 |
[32:49] | Okay, well, K.C. blames this whole thing on me. | 好吧 可是K.C.把这整件事都怪在我身上 |
[32:51] | Now I have to go get my clients out of here | 现在我得在我的客户拍案底照或是 |
[32:53] | Before they get mug shots or TMZ videos. | 上八卦网站”三十英里区域”前带他们离开这里 |
[32:56] | – Oh, you could try to go through the hotel. – Thank you. | -你可以从酒店里面走 -谢谢 |
[32:59] | But there’s probably paparazzi out there, too. | 但是外面可能也有狗仔队 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry, S., but Chuck’s hotel needed this. | 抱歉 S 但是恰克的酒店需要曝光率 |
[33:06] | Without your celebrities, we’re buried in the city section. | 没有你的客户们 我们只是一家无名小店 |
[33:09] | Now we’re front page news. | 现在我们会是头版头条 |
[33:10] | Why would you do this to me? | 为什么你要这么对我 |
[33:12] | You knew how important it was for me | 你知道向K.C.证明我的能力 |
[33:13] | To prove myself to K.C. | 对我有多重要吗 |
[33:16] | Remember when you chose Chuck? | 记得你当时选了恰克而不是我吗 |
[33:18] | Now I did, too. | 我也可以 |
[33:26] | Bye. Happy Halloween. | 再见 万圣节快乐 |
[33:28] | What’d I tell you, Lil? We just had to put the word out. | 我说什么来着 莉 我们只要放出消息 |
[33:30] | Once these kids tell their friends, | 一旦这些孩子们告诉他们的朋友 |
[33:32] | I’ll bet we get at least a hundred next year. | 明年我们至少要应付100个孩子 |
[33:34] | A hundred? Rufus, I hope you don’t… | 100个 鲁弗斯 我希望你没有 |
[33:36] | I’m just teasing you. You got the perfect number. | 我只是逗你玩 人数刚刚好 |
[33:40] | How did you figure it out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:41] | Well, after the third time I heard “achoo,” | 在我第三次听到”阿嚏” |
[33:43] | I realized it wasn’t a sneeze. | 我明白过来那不是一个喷嚏 |
[33:45] | It’s “thank you” in Lithuanian. | 而是立陶宛语的”谢谢” |
[33:47] | Plus, Lady Gaga forgot to change her hair | 再加上 Lady GaGa变成泰勒·史薇芙特出场时 |
[33:49] | When she came back as Taylor Swift. | 忘记换发型了 |
[33:50] | Well, I just didn’t want you | 我只是不想让你觉得 |
[33:52] | To feel you had to leave all your traditions in Brooklyn. | 你必须要放弃所有布鲁克林的传统 |
[33:54] | And I love you for that. | 我就是爱你这么善解人意 |
[33:55] | But why don’t we start some of our own traditions? | 但为什么我们不建立起我们自己的传统呢 |
[33:59] | How about some grownup trick-or-treating? | 成人版的”不给糖就捣蛋”怎么样 |
[34:01] | All right, but I draw the line at door-to-door. | 可以 但是我在每个门上都作了记号 |
[34:04] | I was just thinking of one door. | 我只想开一扇门 |
[34:09] | You know, we, um, | 你知道 我们… |
[34:10] | We should probably get out there eventually. | 我们最后还是要出去的 |
[34:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:14] | Um, there’s something that I… | 有件事我 |
[34:19] | Dan, um, | 丹 |
[34:22] | Patrick… wasn’t my fake boyfriend. | 帕特里克不是我的冒牌男友 |
[34:26] | What? | 什么 |
[34:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:28] | Um, I lied because I-I care about you. | 我撒谎是因为我在意你 |
[34:33] | And I did not want you to compare yourself | 我不希望你把自己 |
[34:35] | To some perfectly lit, heavily edited performance. | 和一个完美的艺术形象做对比 |
[34:39] | And…and what about tonight? | 那今天晚上呢 |
[34:41] | Why get photographed with him? | 为什么要和他合影 |
[34:43] | When I ended things with Patrick, | 和帕特里克分手时 |
[34:46] | I-I broke his heart. | 我伤透了他的心 |
[34:49] | And with no more “Endless Knights” movies, | 而且《永恒骑士》系列电影结束之后 |
[34:51] | His career just kinda stalled. | 他的事业就到了瓶颈期 |
[34:54] | You don’t think it was because of the Bruce Jenner biopic? | 不是因为布鲁斯·加纳的传记片吗 |
[34:56] | I mean, that was… | 我是说 那个 |
[35:02] | Dan, my plan was to tell him afterwards | 丹 我原本打算在结束后告诉他 |
[35:04] | That the only person I want to kiss here tonight is…is you. | 今晚在这里 我唯一想吻的人就是你 |
[35:11] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吗 -好的 |
[35:16] | You really need to work on your timing. | 你来的可真是时候啊 |
[35:18] | Actually, my timing is perfect. Follow me. | 事实上 正是时候 跟我来 |
[35:20] | Come on. I’ll…I’ll explain. Hurry. | 来吧 我会解释的 快点 |
[35:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:28] | Sorry I interrupted. Um… | 很抱歉打搅了你们 |
[35:30] | Now is probably a good time to get that kiss. | 现在你们可以继续那个吻了 |
[35:33] | Ooh. I could use a real one before we go out there. | 我们出去前能真正吻一次 |
[35:38] | Look, everyone. It’s Olivia Burke | 大家请看 是奥莉薇亚·伯克 |
[35:40] | Kissing her boyfriend Dan Humphrey. | 在亲吻她的男友丹·汉弗瑞 |
[35:44] | Are you okay with this? | 可以吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:49] | Olivia | 奥莉薇亚 |
[35:49] | If you’re dating this guy, | 如果你在和这个人约会 |
[35:50] | Who’s dating Patrick Roberts? | 那么谁在和帕特里克·罗伯茨约会 |
[35:54] | Yeah, how about that? | 对呀 是谁呢 |
[35:55] | I am. | 是我 |
[36:05] | You really proved yourself with this one, S. | 这回你证明了自己 S |
[36:08] | Looks like your work troubles have just turned into | 看来你工作麻烦变成了 |
[36:10] | A labor of love. | 公益事业 |
[36:21] | Perez Hilton drew tears on his own photo | 佩雷兹·希尔顿因为没来这里而 |
[36:23] | Because he wasn’t there. Have you heard from the hotel? | 抱着自己的照片大哭 你有酒店的消息了吗 |
[36:27] | Blowing up the club | 俱乐部被查抄后 |
[36:28] | Exploded our online reservations. | 我们的网上预订数激增 |
[36:30] | We’re already up 50%. | 已经上涨过50% |
[36:33] | Now do you see I’m trustworthy again? | 现在你觉得我值得信任了吗 |
[36:35] | Blair, you and I both know | 布莱尔 你我都知道 |
[36:36] | You’ll never be completely trustworthy… | 你永远都不值得绝对信任 |
[36:39] | And I admit, it’s not my strong suit either… | 但是我承认 那也不是我的强项 |
[36:42] | But it’s part of what keeps things interesting between us. | 但是这样我们之间才有乐趣 |
[36:45] | And why we make a great team. | 也就是为什么我们是最佳团队 |
[36:46] | No, in order to be a team, | 不 作为一个团队 |
[36:49] | We need to focus our duplicity on others. | 我们要一起对付的是别人 |
[36:52] | But what if it’s my way of showing you I love you? | 如果这是我表达爱意的方式呢 |
[36:55] | Oh, I can think of better ways. | 我有更好的办法 |
[37:01] | So I can handle being in | 既然我不怕登上《InTouch》杂志的 |
[37:03] | The “she’s dating him?” page of “In Touch” | “她的新欢?”页面 |
[37:04] | If you can handle not having a fake boyfriend. | 那你也不介意和冒牌男友一刀两断吧 |
[37:06] | Mm. I couldn’t be any happier with my real boyfriend. | 我的正牌男友令我很满意 |
[37:10] | Actually, that’s not true. | 不过 话说回来 |
[37:12] | I-I could be a little happier. | 我能更尽兴一点 |
[37:14] | Is Vanessa still at her sister’s gig in Albany? | 瓦内萨还在奥尔巴尼和姐姐一起表演吗 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:17] | Oh, well, I’m feeling a little happier already. | 听到这 还真开心了点儿 |
[37:20] | Uh, just…just to confirm, | 只是 多问一句 |
[37:22] | That levitation thing was just a special effect, right? | 电影里的悬浮是特效 对吧 |
[37:25] | Um, there’s only one way to find out. | 看来只有一种方法能验证了 |
[37:55] | So I guess that means you heard about Jonathan. | 看来你知道乔纳森的事了 |
[37:57] | I guess it does. | 没错 |
[37:59] | I wanted to call it off… | 我想叫她们停手 |
[38:00] | But as soon as those girls see me hesitate, | 但是她们见我犹豫 |
[38:03] | I have a full-blown rebellion on my hands. | 就要乘机造反 |
[38:04] | You could have warned Jonathan. | 你可以和乔纳森先打声招呼 |
[38:08] | Come on. Everyone gets egged on Halloween. | 拜托 万圣节大家都是互砸鸡蛋的 |
[38:09] | You didn’t. | 你怎么没有 |
[38:13] | You know I have to act this way about school stuff. | 你知道 我对学校的事情必须这样 |
[38:18] | But I’m still your friend. I’m still your sister. | 但我还是你的朋友 你的妹妹 |
[38:22] | We just can’t let the worlds get confused. | 我们必须明确这点 |
[38:25] | I’m not confused. | 我明白得很 |
[38:28] | I want nothing to do with you in either world. | 我不想和你有任何干系 |
[38:38] | I’m sorry about your purse getting locked in the club | 连累你把包忘在在俱乐部里 |
[38:41] | And the police showing up | 后来还惹上警察 |
[38:43] | And Dan and Olivia kissing. | 还有丹和奥莉薇亚亲热的事 真抱歉 |
[38:45] | You did fine. You got my clients photographed | 你做的很好 你让我的客户在本年度 |
[38:48] | At the hottest party of the year. | 最火辣的派对上曝光 |
[38:50] | Patrick got more attention | 自从和奥莉薇亚分手后 |
[38:51] | Than he’s had since Olivia dumped him. | 帕特里克还没有过这么高的人气呢 |
[38:53] | As long as you get my purse back, your job is safe. | 只要你能拿回我的包 你的工作就能保住 |
[38:56] | – Thank you. – And, Serena, that job now includes | -谢谢 -现在你的工作内容还要加上 |
[38:59] | – Publicly dating Patrick. – I don’t know if I’d call that work. | -和帕特里克做公众情侣 -这么美的工作 |
[39:03] | Get back to me after date two. | 约会完了再回来 |
[39:10] | It’s a damn shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[39:12] | Sometimes the best ones are just too hot not to burn out. | 有时最好的东西不得不忍痛割爱 |
[39:15] | In this case, Horace, this is just the first match. | 贺瑞斯 这只是第一个回合 |
[39:18] | A.B.C. won’t let you get another license | 酒类管制局半年内 |
[39:21] | For at least six months. | 不会再给你发执照的 |
[39:23] | From what I recall, speakeasies were built | 据我所知 开地下酒吧 |
[39:25] | On finding ways around liquor regulation. | 就是要在管理条例中钻空子 |
[39:29] | Are you talking about | 你说的是 |
[39:30] | A secret password type of establishment? | 需密码才能入内那种吗 |
[39:34] | I’m thinking keys. | 我觉得钥匙不错 |
[39:41] | Keep the lock on the front door, | 大门紧锁 |
[39:45] | Come in through the back. | 后门进入 |
[39:47] | Your father would be proud of you… | 果然是虎父 |
[39:49] | In the best way. | 无犬子 |
[39:53] | Hey, s. | 喂 S |
[39:56] | I just came to find K.C.’s purse. | 我来找K.C.的包 |
[39:58] | Hey. How would you like to be the publicist | 你觉得到一间休南区 |
[40:00] | Of a members’ only club so exclusive | 外表像菜鸟公立学校 |
[40:03] | It makes the So.Ho house look like one of those | 用号码命名的富豪专属俱乐部 |
[40:05] | Dirty public schools with numbers for a name? | 去做公关 怎么样 |
[40:08] | Come on. It’ll be amazing | 来吧 一定会很棒的 |
[40:09] | Blair, I would never work for you. | 布莱尔 我不会为你工作 |
[40:11] | But I’m giving you a chance | 我可是在给你机会 |
[40:12] | To leave that Lizzie Grubman wannabe Before you get run over. | 让你被榨干之前离开那个莉兹·格鲁布曼 |
[40:17] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[40:18] | K.C. can be a bitch because she’s my boss. | K C.是我的上司 她可以尖酸刻薄 |
[40:20] | You’re supposed to be my friend. | 而你是我的好朋友 |
[40:22] | Chuck might forgive you, but I don’t. | 恰克或许可以原谅你 我做不到 |
[40:33] | Like all good things, | 昙花一现 |
[40:35] | The witching hour must come to an end. | 美好的时光终将逝去 |
[40:37] | True natures are revealed. | 人性尽显 |
[40:46] | Tricks turn into treats. | 恶作剧变成赏赐 |
[40:51] | And taking off costumes is | 脱下装扮 |
[40:53] | As much fun as putting them on. | 与穿上它们时一样乐趣无穷 |
[40:57] | Everything returns to the way it was, | 所有事物恢复原状 |
[41:00] | Except for little girls who forget | 只有一些小女孩似乎忘记 |
[41:02] | That Halloween only lasts one night. | 万圣节只有一夜 |
[41:05] | They wear their costumes for so long, | 她们的角色扮演玩的太久 |
[41:08] | Pretty soon they can’t even remember | 很快就会忘记 |
[41:10] | Who they were before they put them on. | 素颜的自我 |
[41:42] | X.o.x.o. Gossip girl | X.o.x.o. 八卦天后 |