时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here… | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | You never heard of Olivia Burke? | 你没听说过奥莉薇亚·伯克吗 |
[00:08] | You know, that “Endless Knights” series | 她演了那个《永恒骑士》系列 |
[00:09] | Has made, like, a billion dollars. | 挣了大概 十个亿吧 |
[00:10] | I have been dreaming of coming to NYU | 我一直梦想能作为一个普通学生 |
[00:13] | And just being a normal student. | 来到纽约大学 |
[00:15] | This night is finally over, | 今夜终于接近尾声了 |
[00:16] | And as far as i’m concerned, so are we. | 在我看来 我们也结束了 |
[00:18] | Where’s your better half? | 你的另一半呢 |
[00:19] | I don’t know. I was looking for her. | 不知道 我也在找她呢 |
[00:20] | – Well, I can leave. – It’s okay. stay. | -我可以离开 -没事 留下吧 |
[00:23] | – I’m not sick. – Then what are you doing home so early? | -我没生病 -那你为什么这么早回家 |
[00:25] | – Did something happen? – Ask Jenny. | -发生什么事了吗 -问珍妮去 |
[00:27] | I’m still your friend. I’m still your sister. | 我还是你的朋友 姐姐 |
[00:29] | I just can’t let the worlds get confused. | 我就是不能让大家质疑我 |
[00:31] | I want nothing to do with you in either world. | 无论在学校或家里我都不想跟你有牵扯 |
[00:47] | Have you been so busy that you’ve forgotten | 你有没有忙到忘记 |
[00:50] | What time of year it is? let me give you a hint– | 今天是什么日子了吧 给你点提示 |
[00:53] | Couture, quadrilles and cutthroat competition. | 时装 方舞舞曲 还有残酷的比赛 |
[00:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:58] | It’s time for cotillion. | 该举办沙龙舞会了 |
[01:00] | This guy’s a foot shorter than me. | 这家伙比我矮了30公分 |
[01:01] | Here’s one that’s 6’2″. | 这儿有一个188公分的 |
[01:06] | Yeah, and he goes to York. | 是啊 他在约克上学 |
[01:08] | That’s practically public school. | 那根本是个公立学校 |
[01:10] | Have I not impressed on you three | 我难道没有对你们三人强调 |
[01:12] | How important tomorrow night is? | 明天晚上很重要吗 |
[01:14] | It’s my debut in society. I have to be perfect, | 这是我的首次亮相 我要做到完美 |
[01:17] | And that means having the perfect escort. | 这就意味着 我要有完美的舞伴 |
[01:19] | I told you who I wanted. | 我告诉过你们我想找谁 |
[01:21] | We tried. | 我们努力过了 |
[01:22] | Well, try harder. | 那就更加努力 |
[01:23] | Graham Collins is the hottest guy on the upper east side. | 格雷厄姆·科林斯是上东区是最帅的男人 |
[01:26] | There’s like this bubble of perfection around him | 他周围好像飘着完美的气泡 |
[01:28] | That we can’t penetrate. | 我们无法靠近 |
[01:29] | Well, you better figure out a way. | 你们最好想个主意 |
[01:31] | Otherwise, tomorrow night I’m taking one of your escorts. | 否则 明晚我就抢走你们其中一人的舞伴 |
[01:44] | Just like the mob, New York Prep Schools | 就跟黑手党一样 纽约预科学校 |
[01:46] | Have their own five families. | 也有自己的势力分割 |
[01:48] | You may be the John Gotti of Constance, little J., | 你可能是康士坦茨的女王 小珍妮 |
[01:52] | But that doesn’t mean | 但并不意味着 |
[01:52] | You’ll ever be part of this cosa nostra. | 你能统治所有纽约预科学校 |
[01:56] | Oh, my god. everyone’s here. | 天啊 大家都在这儿 |
[01:58] | Come on. let’s go say hi. .. | 来吧 我们赶紧去打招呼 |
[02:09] | I have a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[02:12] | In that case, why are you still dressed? | 那你为什么还穿得这么整齐 |
[02:14] | That was yesterday. | 那是昨天的事了 |
[02:16] | Today we’re seeing the Kandinsky exhibit | 今天我们要去看康丁斯基的画展 |
[02:18] | And having dinner at E.A.T. | 然后在E.A.T.吃晚餐 |
[02:19] | Well, I’d love to, but I think you’ve forgotten | 我很想去 但你是不是忘了 |
[02:21] | Today’s Nate’s move-in day. | 今天内特要搬进来 |
[02:23] | We’re celebrating with a lost weekend. | 我们这个周末要疯狂庆祝 |
[02:25] | I never signed off on a lost weekend. | 我可从来没有答应过这件事哦 |
[02:27] | Do you really think I wanna spend my weekend | 你以为我愿意整个周末 |
[02:29] | Watching women with tramp stamps work out their daddy issues | 看那些在后腰纹身的女人卖弄风骚吗 |
[02:33] | It’s for Nate. Anyway, you’ll be busy with cotillion. | 这是为了内特 你也要忙沙龙舞会吧 |
[02:37] | Aren’t you supposed to be a mentor? | 你应该是导师吧 |
[02:38] | And risk running into Serena? no, thank you. | 冒着碰见塞琳娜的险吗 我才不要 |
[02:41] | Though it does kill me to imagine | 但一想到 没有我的指导 |
[02:42] | Those poor girls stumbling along without my guidance. | 那些女孩会一团糟 我就快要死了 |
[02:45] | Isn’t it about time you and Serena made up? | 你也是时候跟瑟琳娜和好了吧 |
[02:48] | You love cotillion. you should be doing it together. | 你喜欢沙龙舞会 你们应该一起参加 |
[02:50] | Don’t the festivities begin tonight? | 舞会是今晚开始吗 |
[02:53] | There’s a dinner at the Van Der Woodsens’ | 在范·德·伍德森家有个晚宴 |
[02:55] | For debs and mentors. | 是为那些女孩和导师准备的 |
[02:56] | But knowing Serena, she’ll probably flake. | 但是我了解瑟琳娜 她肯定不会去 |
[02:58] | Or she’ll be waiting for you, apology in hand, and really, | 或者她会等着你 准备道歉 真的 |
[03:01] | A debutante ball without Blair Waldorf | 一个没有布莱尔·霍道夫的上流舞会 |
[03:05] | Is like a tour de france without Lance Armstrong. | 就像没兰斯·阿姆斯特朗的环法自行车赛 |
[03:08] | I resent the comparison to that man-whore. | 我可不喜欢与那个男妓相提并论 |
[03:11] | Though your other point is well taken. | 不过你的意思我很明白 |
[03:14] | I suppose the charitable thing | 我想宽容地 |
[03:16] | would be give Serena the opportunity | 给瑟琳娜一次机会 |
[03:17] | To beg for forgiveness. | 让她求我原谅 |
[03:22] | Don’t get too lost, Bass. | 别玩得太过火 巴斯 |
[03:27] | A lot of my responsibilities from K.C.’s office | 我在K.C.办公室所做的事 |
[03:30] | Would translate to this job | 在这里都能应用到 |
[03:32] | event planning, Writing press releases. | 比如活动安排 写新闻稿 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[03:35] | “Okay” as in I have the job “okay”? | 可以了 是说我被录用了吗 |
[03:38] | What? | 什么 |
[03:39] | – Just like that? – You make a good case. | -就这样 -这是一个不错的经历 |
[03:41] | Also, I remember our summer relay races | 还有 我记得我们的夏季接力赛 |
[03:44] | At Nate’s Hamptons house. | 是在内特在汉普顿的房子那儿吧 |
[03:46] | Underneath that smile is a heart of a killer. | 你的笑容下面其实是一颗杀手之心吧 |
[03:48] | Me? | 你说我吗 |
[03:48] | Need I remind you of the potato sack race incident of ’98? | 要我提醒你98年那次马铃薯袋比赛的事吗 |
[03:52] | I still have evidence of your unsportsmanlike behavior. | 我还有你没有体育道德精神的证据哦 |
[03:58] | Although given our new circumstances, | 不过在现在这个情况下 |
[04:00] | I maybe have to forgive you now. | 我也许不得不原谅你了 |
[04:03] | Um… I should, uh, i should probably go. | 呃 我该 我该走了 |
[04:06] | I, uh, I’m a mentor at cotillion this year, | 我 我是今年沙龙舞会的导师 |
[04:09] | And my mom asked me to host a dinner at our house. | 我妈妈让我在家里主持一个晚宴 |
[04:12] | Of course. well, we’re here all day every day. | 当然 我们每天都在这 |
[04:15] | But I’ll see you Monday. | 周一见 |
[04:17] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:19] | Thank you so much for asking me to come in and interview. | 谢谢你给我这次机会面试我 |
[04:23] | Our talk on election night really meant a lot to me. | 选举那晚我们谈的东西对我意义重大 |
[04:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:36] | I didn’t realize we were hiring. | 我都不知道我们在招人 |
[04:38] | Could always use another person, right? | 招贤纳士总是有用的 不是吗 |
[04:44] | Do you think you can get brain damage | 你认为你会被因为学得太多太快 |
[04:45] | – From learning too much too fast? – No. | -被弄得脑筋出问题 -不会 |
[04:48] | You’re the one who wanted the real college experience, | 你才是那个需要真正大学经历的人 |
[04:50] | – Cramming for exams. – I know. | -考前死记硬背 -我知道 |
[04:52] | Oh, my god. No way! | 天哪 不会吧 |
[04:56] | Please tell me that Guinevere will use the unholy grail | 告诉我圭妮维娅会用邪恶之杯 |
[04:58] | To free Lancelot from Arthur’s eternal torture. | 从亚瑟的永恒折磨中解救兰斯洛特 |
[05:00] | Endless Knight 4? Why didn’t you tell me? | 永恒骑士4 为什么你没跟我说 |
[05:03] | Because it’s not happening. | 因为这是不可能的事 |
[05:05] | Those rumors have been going around forever. | 流言已经传了很久了 |
[05:07] | But Warner Bros. sent out a press release. | 华纳兄弟发表了媒体通告 |
[05:09] | – I’ll never trust Harry Knowles again. – Sorry, guys. | -我再也不会相信哈里·诺尔斯 -对不起 |
[05:15] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[05:17] | It’s not happening. | 没有这件事 |
[05:18] | If it were true, I’d have about a hundred phone calls | 如果是真的 我的电话到现在可能都 |
[05:21] | About it by now. | 被打爆了 |
[05:25] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[05:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:30] | I’m sure it’s not true. | 我相信这不是真的 |
[05:33] | Though it’d be kinda awesome. | 如果是真的也很棒 |
[05:36] | All right, Debs, enough socializing. | 好了 大家 不要再聊天了 |
[05:38] | Uh, we have a lot to get through. | 我们还有很多事情要做 |
[05:41] | So if you’ll please find your escorts | 如果你们找到你们的舞伴 |
[05:43] | – And take your places… – Um, Lily, | -各就各位 -莉莉 |
[05:46] | Um, as you know, I don’t have my escort situation | 你知道的 我现在还有没有 |
[05:49] | Fully ironed out yet, so… | 找到男伴 |
[05:50] | Oh, that’s okay. um, Maximillian here | 没事 这里的马科斯联 |
[05:53] | Will, um, dance with you today. | 今天可以陪你练舞 |
[05:55] | He is divine. I think it’ll be great | 他很棒 我觉得你 |
[05:57] | To have some one-on-one tutoring because I know | 应该需要一些一对一的陪练 因为我知道 |
[05:59] | You have some catching up to do. | 你需要学得还有很多 |
[06:01] | Ca-catching up? I, uh, this was the first rehearsal. | 学得还有很多 这只是我们第一次排练 |
[06:05] | I know, but, um, the other girls | 我知道 但其她女孩 |
[06:07] | Have been taking ballroom for years, | 已经学了几年的交谊舞了 |
[06:09] | So you will be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[06:11] | You have your father’s natural rhythm. | 你继承了你爸爸天生的韵律感 |
[06:14] | Um, I’m just gonna get a drink of water. | 我去喝点水 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:23] | Hey, Jenny. Hey, Jenny. | 你好 珍妮 你好 珍妮 |
[06:29] | Hi. uh, you’re Kira, right? | 你好 你应该是姬拉 |
[06:31] | I’m Eric Van Der Woodsen. | 我是埃里克·范德·伍德森 |
[06:32] | Our mothers arranged for me to be your escort. | 我们两个的妈妈约好我来当你的舞伴 |
[06:34] | Oh, right. so humiliating I couldn’t get my own date, | 这样啊 我找不到舞伴这事太丢脸了 |
[06:37] | – But thank you. – Well, it’ll be fun. | -但是 谢谢你 -会很有趣的 |
[06:39] | You’re Jenny Humphrey’s brother,aren’t you | 你是珍妮·汉弗瑞的弟弟 是吗 |
[06:41] | That’s my claim to fame | 那就是我怎么出名的 |
[06:43] | Those girls who hang out with her are so lucky. | 那些跟她一起玩的女孩真幸运 |
[06:46] | Who’s her escort? well, she’s obsessed with getting Graham Collins | 她的舞伴是谁 她超想约格雷厄姆·科林 |
[06:50] | Graham lives in my building. We’ve been neighbors forever. | 格雷厄姆跟我住一栋楼 邻居很多年了 |
[06:53] | – I could… -Not breathe a word. | -我可以 -什么都别说 |
[06:54] | I know graham, too. I went to camp Suisse with him. | 我认识格雷厄姆 我跟他参加过夏令营 |
[06:57] | I could probably introduce them myself. | 我自己也可以介绍他们认识 |
[06:58] | So why don’t you? | 为什么不呢 |
[06:59] | Because, uh, Jenny hates it when other people get involved | 因为 珍妮讨厌其他人多管她的闲事 |
[07:02] | In her personal life. I would definitely stay out if it If I were you. | 如果我是你 会装做不知道 |
[07:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:06] | Absolutely. so you ready to dance? | 当然 你准备好跳舞了吗 |
[07:09] | Sure. just let me get my shoes | 当然 让我先穿上鞋 |
[07:11] | All right. Okay, ladies, find your escort. | 好的 好了 大家 找到你的舞伴 |
[07:20] | I want to make her remember why she came to college. | 我想让她记住她为什么进大学的 |
[07:23] | The…the part that doesn’t involve the library | 当然不包括图书馆和 |
[07:25] | Or waking up with a textbook stuck to your face. | 醒来书摊在脸上的时刻 |
[07:27] | I think if we can do that, then we got a fighting chance | 如果我们能做到 我们至少还有机会 |
[07:29] | At keeping her here. | 让她留在这 |
[07:30] | You mean like “the 15 things every college student | 你是指 十五件大学生 |
[07:34] | Must do before graduating” | 毕业前必做之事” |
[07:36] | Uh, yeah, exactly that. uh… | 是的 |
[07:38] | Yeah. no, we haven’t cheered ourselves hoarse | 不 我们还没有在运动比赛上 |
[07:40] | At a sporting event. we haven’t gotten sick | 加油到嗓子哑 我们还没有 |
[07:43] | After a beer pong tournament at bar none. | 在啤酒桌球大赛上喝到醉 |
[07:46] | We haven’t had sex with someone we don’t want to see again. | 我们还没有跟最讨厌的人 |
[07:48] | – Well, no, actually, I…I did that one with Georgina. – True. | -事实上 我跟乔治娜做过 -对 |
[07:52] | You know, but we haven’t done any of this– | 我们还没做这些 |
[07:53] | Falafel at Mamoun’s, frat party crawl. | 去马木恩吃土豆泥 学生联谊会的派对 |
[07:55] | It’s for real this time | 这次来真的了 |
[07:56] | My parents, my manager and three of my agents | 我的父母 我的经理和我的三位经纪人 |
[07:58] | Are all flying out from L.A. on Monday | 星期一都从洛杉矶飞来 |
[08:00] | To convince me to do it. | 来劝说我接受这个片约 |
[08:02] | It’s like “The Sopranos,” | 这就像《黑道家族》一样 |
[08:03] | But with bagels. | 除了是用百吉饼 |
[08:04] | Hadn’t they all agreed to give you this year for college? | 他们不是都同意让你这年读大学吗 |
[08:06] | well But it doesn’t really matter. I’m pretty sure they’re | 但是这都不重要 我很确信他们 |
[08:10] | On the phone with the dean right now, | 现在都在给系主任打电话 |
[08:11] | Getting him to let me finish classes from location. | 让他允许我离开学校完成学业 |
[08:14] | I mean, how do i fight that? by telling them that college is | 我能怎么做 告诉他们大学 |
[08:17] | About a lot more than just classes. | 不只就是上课吗 |
[08:19] | – You don’t have beer pong on location. – What? | -你那肯定不会有啤酒桌球赛 -什么 |
[08:22] | We’ll explain on the way. | 我们路上给你慢慢解释 |
[08:24] | But your college life begins now. | 至少现在你的大学生活现在才开始 |
[08:42] | You don’t know the dances. | 你完全不懂舞步 |
[08:44] | No, I do. I… | 我懂 我… |
[08:47] | I… you’d think that it would be enough | 我…你以为我只要稳坐我的 |
[08:50] | To just be the queen of Constance, but, no | 康士坦次女皇宝座就足够了 但没那么简单 |
[08:51] | Then you have to be the queen of the entire upper east side | 我还得成为整个上东区的女皇 |
[08:54] | Which means having the perfect escort and… | 得拥有最完美的舞伴 还得… |
[08:58] | I’m just gonna make a complete fool out of myself, aren’t I? | 看来我这次要丢人了 是吧 |
[09:01] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[09:06] | You know, I…I really thought | 我一直认为 |
[09:08] | That if Ii made the perfect debut | 如果我能在初登社交界时完美亮相 |
[09:10] | People would finally forget that I’m just a Brooklyn nobody. | 大家可以忘掉我只是个来自布鲁克林的无名小卒 |
[09:16] | It helps if you count out loud. | 跳舞的时候大声数着步子会比较好 |
[09:19] | Eric, you don’t have to be nice to me. | 艾瑞克 你没必要对我好 |
[09:22] | I’ve been so awful to you and Jonathan. | 我之前对你和乔纳森那么坏 |
[09:24] | It’s true. But I’m a better person than you are. | 确实 不过我人品比你好 |
[09:28] | That’s also true. | 倒也是事实 |
[09:29] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[09:31] | There’s only one official dance. | 正式的舞蹈只有一种 |
[09:32] | You can learn that easy. | 很容易学的 |
[09:33] | Stop complaining. Start counting. Ready? | 别抱怨了 开始数舞步 准备好了吗 |
[09:36] | One, two, three, four, out. One, two, three, back in. | 一二三四 退后 一二三 回来 |
[09:40] | You know, I wish that you could just be my escort. | 我倒真希望你能做我的舞伴 |
[09:42] | – At least then Ii’d have fun. – Ii’m gonna turn you. | -至少有点乐趣 -要开始转了 |
[09:45] | – Okay. – Um… | -好的 -恩… |
[09:49] | Well… | 我在想… |
[09:51] | What about Jonathan? | 你觉得乔纳森怎么样 |
[09:52] | He’s not Graham Collins, but he is a Whitney. | 他不是格雷厄姆·科林 不过他可是惠特尼家的 |
[09:55] | Debuting with Gertrude Whitney’s great-grandson | 和格特鲁德·惠特尼的曾孙一起登台 |
[09:57] | Will count for a lot with the deb ball crowd. | 会给你在舞会的亮相增色不少 |
[10:00] | – Walk. – Well, do you think he’d even go with me? | -走 -你觉得他会愿意和我去吗 |
[10:04] | Well, he will once I talk to him. | 我跟他说肯定行 |
[10:06] | Well, then I’ll have my minions call off the search. | 好吧 那我就让我的跟班们停止找人了 |
[10:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:20] | In the complicated world of debutante balls | 人心复杂 参加初入社交界的舞会 |
[10:23] | One must choose her dance partner wisely. | 你得谨慎地选择舞伴 |
[10:26] | You never know when a hand on the hip | 你永远不会知道搭在你臀部上的手 |
[10:28] | Can lead to a knife in the back. | 会不会变成插在你背上的刀 |
[10:42] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[10:43] | Serena. Anything you want to say to me? | 瑟琳娜 你有什么想跟我说的吗 |
[10:46] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[10:48] | I see. That’s it? | 我知道 就这一句吗 |
[10:50] | Uh, well, there’s a list of debs and their mentors | 呃 那边有参与者和他们导师的名单 |
[10:53] | On the coffee table. | 在咖啡桌上 |
[10:54] | You can find out who Llily assigned you to. | 你可以看看莉莉给你安排的谁 |
[10:56] | My deb’s right here, right, Jenny? | 你是我要带的人 对吧 珍妮 |
[10:59] | Uh, yeah, Serena’s my mentor. why? | 呃 对 瑟琳娜是我的导师 怎么了 |
[11:01] | Oh, of course, if that’s what you want. It’s just a shame. | 哦 当然 如果你确实愿意 真可惜啊 |
[11:04] | You know how I feel about your potential. | 你知道我一直看重你的潜力 |
[11:06] | Blair, are we really doing this right now? | 布莱尔 你不是真的在跟我争吧 |
[11:08] | I gave you a chance to apologize | 我给你机会道歉了 |
[11:10] | – How about you apologize? – I’m here, aren’t I? | -你怎么不道歉 -我已经来了 对吧 |
[11:12] | Ahem. Okay, look, I have enough of my own problems | 恩 好吧 我自己的事情已经够多了 |
[11:15] | So I’m not gonna let you guys make me a pawn in your war. | 不想再当你们俩口水仗的炮灰 |
[11:18] | War? What? Of course not. | 口水仗 你说什么呢 当然不是了 |
[11:21] | Who’s your escort? | 你的舞伴是谁 |
[11:23] | Jonathan Whitney. | 乔纳森·惠特尼 |
[11:25] | Your stepbrother’s boyfriend. | 你弟弟的男朋友 |
[11:28] | Do you remember who my escort was? | 你还记得我的舞伴是谁么 |
[11:30] | Nate. | 内特 |
[11:31] | Jenny, when you descend those stairs tomorrow night | 珍妮 你明晚走下那个台阶的时候 |
[11:34] | Everyone there will judge you, based on that moment | 每个人都会基于那个时刻对你作出评价 |
[11:36] | For the rest of your life. | 你这辈子永远都甩不掉的评价 |
[11:37] | This is not like your wedding day. | 这可不是婚礼 |
[11:39] | Cotillion only happens once. Now you already have one strike | 沙龙舞只有一次 你现在已经一振了 |
[11:42] | Against you because of the whole Brooklyn misfortune | 因为你来自不幸的布鲁克林 |
[11:44] | 二振因为你差劲的舞伴 | |
[11:47] | A mentor who’s known more for her mug shots | 再加你的导师以她的嫌犯照 |
[11:49] | And topless photos in Ibiza than her | 和伊比沙岛半裸照而著名 |
[11:50] | social graces? | 却没什么社交好名声 你三振出局 |
[11:52] | Okay, You know what? Jenny, | 好吧 珍妮 |
[11:53] | you shouldn’t be caught between Blair and me. | 你确实不该被夹在我俩中间 |
[11:55] | It’s not fair to you on your big night. | 这对准备亮相的你不公平 |
[11:56] | – She can be your mentor. It’s fine. – How selfless. | -她做你的导师吧 这样也好 -多无私啊 |
[12:01] | Actually, I’m working for Congressman Tripp Van Der Bilt | 事实上 我现在为议员特里普·范德·伍德森工作 |
[12:04] | And I should get back to that. But you have fun tonight. | 我得回去上班 祝你今晚玩得愉快 |
[12:06] | These are probably the last people in New York | 这些人大概是纽约仅存的 |
[12:08] | Who still think you matter. | 把你当回事的人了 |
[12:18] | No. I’m sorry. I don’t want to. | 不 抱歉 我不想去 |
[12:21] | Jenny feels bad about what happened. | 珍妮对自己做过的事情很懊悔 |
[12:22] | Great. She should feel bad | 那就对了 她应该懊悔 |
[12:25] | That doesn’t mean I have to be her escort to cotillion. | 但这不意味着我就得做她沙龙舞会的舞伴 |
[12:26] | she’s at the tipping point | 她正处在转折点 |
[12:28] | She’s not Darth Vader yet. | 她还没变成达斯·维达(星战人物) |
[12:29] | She could still stay Anakin. | 她可以一直是阿纳金(达斯·维达堕落之前的名字) |
[12:32] | We have to stop her before we truly lose her to the dark side. | 我们得在她堕落之前拉她一把 |
[12:35] | Fine. But she’d better really want to do this. | 好吧 但她最好真的愿意如此 |
[12:38] | She does. I promise. | 她愿意 我保证 |
[12:52] | Hey. I didn’t think you were coming in till Monday. | 嗨 我没想到你会在周一之前来 |
[12:55] | Well, my night suddenly opened up | 我今晚突然没事可做 |
[12:57] | And I know you said you work late | 听你说你会加班 |
[12:59] | – So I thought you might be hungry. – Thanks. I’m starving. | -我想你大概饿了 -谢谢 我饿坏了 |
[13:03] | But are you sure? I mean, it’s Friday night. | 但是你确定吗 这是个星期五晚上 |
[13:06] | I’ll take real politics over the | 我宁愿参与真正的权力斗争 |
[13:07] | ones at cotillion any night | 也不要在沙龙舞会上和人较劲 |
[13:10] | Joe Wilson has nothing on Blair Waldorf. | 乔·威尔森对布莱尔·霍道夫没兴趣 |
[13:13] | – Okay. – So what–what is all this? | -好吧 -这些是什么呢 |
[13:16] | Uh, 1 speech, 15 drafts. | 为一次演讲准备的15份草稿 |
[13:19] | Is there anything your new media | 有什么可以让你的新媒体关系代表 |
[13:21] | relations rep can do to help? | 帮你做的吗 |
[13:23] | Well, the speech is about school lunches, | 演讲是关于学校午餐 教师待遇 |
[13:29] | Teacher salaries and term limits. | 和任期限制 |
[13:31] | That’s all? Here. Let me see. | 就这些吗 我看看 |
[13:35] | Oh, watch out for your tie. There you go. | 小心你的领带 这样就好了 |
[13:41] | Congressman? I’ll come back. | 议员 我待会再来 |
[13:45] | Actually… You know, I have to finish this. | 事实上 我得把这做完 |
[13:50] | You–you don’t want to run anything by me? | 你不需要我帮忙吗 |
[13:53] | Why don’t you go home? | 你还是回家吧 |
[13:55] | Tomorrow you can meet brian. You’ll report to him. | 明天你跟布莱恩见一面 他是你上级 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:01] | Thanks for the food. | 谢谢你的食物 |
[14:02] | Yeah. | 不用 |
[14:16] | Hi. I’m Kira. I go to Constance with you. | 我是姬拉 跟你一样在康士坦次上学 |
[14:19] | – Yeah, sure, I’ve seen you around. – You have? | -对啊 我见过你 -真的 |
[14:22] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[14:25] | Blair waldorf’s your mentor? | 布莱尔·霍道夫是你的顾问啊 |
[14:27] | Who needs Graham Collins when you have her? | 都有她了 谁还需要格雷厄姆·科林呢 |
[14:31] | What do you know about Graham? | 你怎么知道格雷厄姆 |
[14:32] | When Eric told me you wanted to go with him, | 艾瑞克跟我说你希望跟他一起去 |
[14:35] | I called and asked him, and he was totally up for it. | 我就打电话问他 他很愿意 |
[14:38] | He told me he texted you, but you said you already had an escort. | 他说他给你发短信了 但你说你已经有男伴了 |
[14:40] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[14:42] | – Today. Right after you left rehearsal. – Oh, my god. | -今天 你刚结束排练的时候 -天哪 |
[14:48] | Did you text Graham Collins that I didn’t want him | 是你发短信给格雷厄姆·科林说 |
[14:50] | To be my escort? | 我不想他当我的男伴吗 |
[14:52] | I knew that if you had the chance to go with Graham | 我知道如果你有这个机会的话 |
[14:53] | You’d make the wrong choice. | 你会做出错误的选择的 |
[14:54] | That wasn’t your decision to make | 谁要你替我做主了 |
[14:56] | – I don’t believe this. – Jonathan. | -我简直不敢相信 -乔纳森 |
[14:59] | Mentee and mentee’s stepbroth/ escort’s boyfriend, | 我的徒弟和徒弟的兄弟兼男伴的男朋友 |
[15:02] | Can you please stop embarrassing me? People are staring. | 你能不能不要再让我难堪了 有人看着呢 |
[15:05] | – Eric tried to sabotage me. – I was trying to save you. | -艾瑞克在暗中捣鬼 -我是在暗中帮你 |
[15:07] | I don’t know why everybody loves Graham so much. | 我不知道为什么大家都那么迷恋格雷厄姆 |
[15:09] | I went to camp with the guy, and he’s a… | 我跟他一起参加过夏令营 他是个… |
[15:11] | – He’s a creep. What? – You knew him this whole time | -是个怪胎 -什么 你一直都认识他 |
[15:17] | I had a plan from the beginning, | 我从一开始就有计划 |
[15:18] | and I should have stuck to it | 我应该坚持下去的 |
[15:20] | I’m going to cotillion with Graham Collins. | 我要跟格雷厄姆·科林去沙龙舞会 |
[15:22] | I’ll allow it. Sorry, Eric. | 我同意了 对不起 艾瑞克 |
[15:24] | Actually, blair, since I’m queen of Constance | 实际上 布莱尔 我是康士坦次的皇后 |
[15:27] | And Graham Collins wants to be my escort, | 并且格雷厄姆·科林想做我的男伴 |
[15:29] | I don’t think I need you as my mentor anymore. | 我不再需要你做我的顾问了 |
[15:34] | Jenny, you’re lucky to have me. Don’t push it. | 珍妮 我教你是你的运气 别太过分了 |
[15:37] | Your era’s over. | 你的时代结束了 |
[15:40] | – And so is that headband. – So should I call Graham? | -包括那根发带 -要我给格雷厄姆打电话吗 |
[15:44] | Now that I know he wants to go with me, | 既然我知道他想跟我去 |
[15:46] | – I think I’ll call him myself. – Uh-oh, little j. | -我会自己打电话给他的 -小珍妮 |
[15:49] | You’ve stepped on Eric’s toes one too many times. Whoa. | 你可触怒艾瑞克太多次了 |
[15:54] | – She can’t get away with this. – She won’t. | -不能让她就这么脱身 -不会的 |
[15:57] | Now he’s found a new partner. | 现在他找到新的伙伴了 |
[15:59] | Who knows what could happen | 这两位合作 |
[16:01] | when these two start to tango? | 谁知道将会发生什么呢 |
[16:16] | Morning. Oh. I see the moving in went well. | 早上好 看起来搬家进行得很顺利 |
[16:19] | Hey, Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[16:20] | – Blair. – Excuse the mess. How was dinner? | -布莱尔 -对不起很乱 晚餐怎么样 |
[16:24] | Did you and Serena work things out? | 你跟瑟琳娜和好了吗 |
[16:25] | Oh no. She took off immediately, thank god | 没有 她很快就走了 谢天谢地 |
[16:28] | Then I had to relieve her of her mentor duties. | 然后我还得帮她照料她顾问的事情 |
[16:30] | Is that pole artist wearing my agent provocateur corset? | 这个钢管舞娘穿着我的情趣内衣吗 |
[16:34] | Just make sure she’s careful undoing the eyehooks. | 叫她解开挂钩的时候小心点 |
[16:37] | They pinch. I just came to grab a dress for tonight. | 很扎人的 我只是过来拿今晚的礼服的 |
[16:42] | The last time I saw Blair that freakishly calm… | 上次布莱尔这么假装镇定 |
[16:45] | Was when Serena left for boarding school. | 是瑟琳娜去了寄宿学校的时候 |
[16:47] | And you know as well as I do, the calm won’t last. | 你和我都清楚 她装不了很久的 |
[16:50] | And when it breaks, | 一旦她失控了 |
[16:52] | There are going to be pieces of Blair all over the wall. | 布莱尔就会彻底崩溃了 |
[16:57] | And I really don’t want to clean up that mess. | 我可不想处理这个烂摊子 |
[17:03] | What are she and Serena fighting about this time? | 这次她为什么和瑟琳娜吵架? |
[17:06] | Basically how each one loves the other | 基本是因为她们都觉得 |
[17:08] | More than the other loves her. | 自己爱对方更多些 |
[17:12] | Can you even fight about that? | 换了你会为这种小事争吵吗 |
[17:15] | You might want to ring housekeeping. | 你应该叫人来打扫了 |
[17:17] | Chocolate leaves a stain. | 巧克力会留下印子 |
[17:19] | Toodles. | 再见啦 |
[17:27] | Hey. I didn’t realize you were here. | 我不知道你来了 |
[17:30] | Yeah, I’m just about to take off. I was leaving you a note | 我正要走 我给你留了个纸条 |
[17:32] | – To check out this new press release. – I’m sure it’s fine. | -让你核实一下新的新闻稿 -你肯定做的不错 |
[17:35] | Just show it to Bour Summer make it back. | 给布尔·萨摩看下 然后拿回来就好了 |
[17:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:42] | Did I do something wrong? | 我哪里做错了吗? |
[17:44] | No, I just– I don’t have time to chat. | 没有 我只是没有时间聊天 |
[17:47] | Um, I’m at work, Serena. | 我在忙呢 瑟琳娜 |
[17:49] | But you’re– you’re just acting like | 但是你 你表现得 |
[17:51] | – You don’t really want me here or something. – That’s not it. | -你好像不希望我在这里 -不是这样的 |
[17:54] | – Well, what then? – This was a huge mistake. | -那是什么 -这真是个大错误 |
[17:58] | What was? Hiring me? Tripp, I’m sorry, | 什么 雇用我吗 特里普 我很抱歉 |
[18:01] | But you’re–you’re the one who asked me | 但是 是你让我 |
[18:02] | To come in for the interview. If you didn’t want me | 来参加面试的 如果你不想雇用我 |
[18:04] | Working here, then why would you do that? | 那你为什么这么做? |
[18:06] | I did want you here. | 我想雇你的 |
[18:08] | I find you smart and charming | 我觉得你很聪明迷人 |
[18:12] | And I wanted to help you out. But having you here? | 我也很想帮你 但是雇了你 |
[18:17] | I didn’t realize how much it would affect me. | 我没想到我会受这么大的影响 |
[18:23] | Say something. | 别不说话 |
[18:34] | Sorry. Um… | 不好意思… |
[18:36] | You know what? Don’t worry about me. | 别因为我烦心 |
[18:39] | It’s not gonna be a problem. I have to go. | 这不会有问题的 我得走了 |
[18:41] | – Serena, wait. Please. – It’s–it’s fine. | -瑟琳娜 等等 -没事的 |
[18:44] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:54] | How can you make me queen? | 你怎么能让我成为皇后? |
[18:56] | Simple. To become queen, you must take down the queen. | 简单 只要打败皇后就行 |
[18:59] | But I want to be Jenny’s friend. | 但我想成为珍妮的朋友 |
[19:01] | Kira, let me tell you a story | 姬拉 让我给你讲个故事 |
[19:07] | I used to have a friend like Jenny. | 我曾经有个像珍妮这样的朋友 |
[19:09] | She was beautiful, fabulous, | 她漂亮 人超赞 |
[19:11] | And she let me make all these sacrifices for her. | 我为她做了这么牺牲 |
[19:13] | And you know what I got back in that investment? Zero. | 你知道我最后得到了什么吗 什么都没有 |
[19:15] | Because girls like her run emotional ponzi schemes. | 因为她这样的女孩只会欺骗你的感情 |
[19:18] | Serena will never like you the way you like her. | 瑟琳娜永远不可能像你喜欢她那样喜欢你 |
[19:20] | You mean Jenny. | 你是说珍妮 |
[19:22] | Details. Now are you ready to be queen, | 细节不重要 现在你是准备好做个皇后 |
[19:25] | Or do I need to find a new frog? | 还是我要再去找个替补的 |
[20:05] | We hear Jenny Humphrey | 听说珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[20:07] | Has landed Graham Collins as her escort. | 还是选了格雷厄姆·科林做护花使者 |
[20:10] | Better put on that lip gloss, ladies. | 快涂上些唇彩吧 女士们 |
[20:12] | Look like you’ll be kissing Jenny Humphrey’s ring | 看起来你们今晚都要臣服在 |
[20:15] | By the end of the night. | 珍妮·汉弗瑞的脚下了 |
[20:20] | Good-bye, jenny from brooklyn. | 再见了 布鲁克林的珍妮 |
[20:37] | On three. One, two three! whoo! | 数到三 一二三 干了 |
[20:42] | Oh, god. | 好爽 |
[20:46] | This is even more amazing than dancing in the fountain. | 这比在喷水池里跳舞还爽 |
[20:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会就回来 |
[20:55] | Um, don’t do any mind-altering substances without me. | 我回来之前什么也别做 |
[20:58] | Okay. All right. | 知道啦 |
[21:02] | – You know, I think this is gonna work. – Really? | -你知道么 我觉得这会管用的 -真的吗 |
[21:03] | It’s gonna– yeah, she’s gonna–what? | 这会 对 她会 干嘛 |
[21:05] | I knew you were trouble Humphrey | 我知道你就是麻烦 汉弗瑞 |
[21:07] | You’re trying to get olivia to abandon | 你居然想要奥莉薇亚放弃 |
[21:08] | – Her calling as queen of the undead. – You don’t | -成为不死女王 -你不会觉得 |
[21:10] | think Morgana could take over Camelot | 茉嘉娜能接管卡梅洛特吧(参照英剧《梅林》) |
[21:12] | – Vanessa, don’t… – Sorry. But Lancelot | -瓦内萨 别 -抱歉 但是兰斯洛特 |
[21:14] | wouldn’t let that happen would he? | 不会让她得逞的 对吧 |
[21:16] | If the realm falls into the wrong hands, | 如果整个王朝都落入坏人手里 |
[21:18] | It’s on your head. | 那可都是你的责任 |
[21:20] | He means you can kiss your credit rating good-bye. | 他是说你可以跟你的信誉说永别了 |
[21:25] | – Nice v-neck – Thank you for coming. | -干得好 小子 -谢谢你们能来 |
[21:26] | – That’s– those are your people. – Shut up. | -那些都是你一伙的 -闭嘴 |
[21:29] | Who’s ready for a keg stand? | 谁想来个一醉方休 |
[21:32] | I have to take the movie. | 我必须得接拍那部电影了 |
[21:41] | Even I have to admit– | 连我也不得不承认 |
[21:43] | This may just be my makeover swan song. | 你也许是我最美的绝唱了 |
[21:46] | And not to take anything away from your moment, | 我不是想扫你的兴 |
[21:49] | But I’m still not sure anyone’s going to think | 不过我还是认为没人会 |
[21:51] | I’m better than Jenny. | 觉得我比珍妮好看吧 |
[21:52] | They will when they see who your escort is. | 他们看到你的男伴后就会这么觉得了 |
[21:56] | But I’m going with Eric. I mean, he’s nice and all, but… | 可我和艾瑞克一起去 他是很不错 不过 |
[21:59] | – Eric’s not your escort anymore. – Then who is? | -艾瑞克不再是你的男伴了 -那是谁 |
[22:04] | – You know Graham Collins, right? – Graham? | -你认识格雷厄姆·科林吧 -格雷厄姆 |
[22:09] | Spin your partner ’round and ’round. | 挽着舞伴不停转圈吧 |
[22:12] | Looks like Little J is going down. | 看起来小珍妮大难临头了 |
[22:45] | You know, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. | 如果你不愿意的话可以不做的 |
[22:48] | Oh, well, it’s a little late for that. | 现在说这个太晚了 |
[22:49] | that. You look beautiful Jenny | 你看起来美极了 珍妮 |
[22:51] | I’m just saying, I’ll always love you, | 我的意思是 我永远都爱你 |
[22:53] | With or without society’s approval. | 不管你有没有得到社交界的认可 |
[22:54] | Thanks, dad, | 谢谢你老爸 |
[22:55] | But honestly I can’t wait to walk down those steps. | 但说实话我迫不及待地想走下那台阶了 |
[22:58] | So I’ll see you soon. | 待会见 |
[23:06] | Hey, Jenny. Have you seen Blair? | 珍妮 你看到布莱尔了么 |
[23:07] | Um, no, not yet fortunately | 没呢 幸好还没 |
[23:10] | I’m looking for my escort, graham collins. | 我在找我的男伴 格雷厄姆·科林 |
[23:11] | He’s, uh, sort of this year’s, I guess, you. | 他就像是 让我想想 当年的你 |
[23:16] | I’ll take that as a compliment. Hey, have fun tonight. | 我就当你在夸我好了 晚上好好玩 |
[23:19] | Thanks. I plan to. | 谢了 我都想好了 |
[23:24] | Always lead with the right. | 随着舞伴的右手转动 |
[23:25] | And no claw hands. Relaxed fingers. | 手不要抓着 手指放松 |
[23:29] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[23:30] | A lost boy from lost weekend. | 狂欢周末的困惑男孩 |
[23:33] | Chuck actually sent me to find you. | 事实上是恰克让我来找你 |
[23:35] | He has a surprise in the private lounge upstairs. | 他在你们的秘密阁楼里给你准备了惊喜 |
[23:42] | He says “please.” | 而且他说 求你了 |
[23:45] | Go. We’ve got it under control. | 去吧 这里一切尽在掌控 |
[23:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | But I’m just curious. You never told me– | 我只是很好奇 你还没说 你是怎么 |
[23:53] | How exactly did you get graham to ditch Jenny for Kira? | 让格雷厄姆为了姬拉而踢了珍妮的呢 |
[23:56] | I told Graham that what happens at camp suisse. | 我告诉他当年瑞士野营发生的事 |
[23:59] | Doesn’t stay at camp suisse. | 不一定只有他自己知道 |
[24:00] | Little Van Der Woodsen, | 小范·德·伍德森 |
[24:02] | I’m impressed with your natural talents. | 你的潜力让我印象深刻 |
[24:08] | And we were good long distance, | 我们当时长距离恋爱也挺好的 |
[24:10] | You know, with your sushi pun text flirting and all that. | 你那些寿司调情短信之类的 |
[24:13] | I know. It’s much easier to be pithy on ichat. | 我知道 网聊的时候你比较含蓄 |
[24:15] | I’m gonna be back next year. | 我明年就回来了 |
[24:18] | There’s too many people depending on me for this one. | 太多人指望着我拍这部电影了 |
[24:19] | I grew up on these sets. This crew is like my family. | 我在这种环境下长大 他们就像我的家人一样 |
[24:23] | I never thought I’d be sad to | 想不到我会在听到 |
[24:24] | Hear about “endless nightfall” | 《无尽黄昏》时伤感 |
[24:26] | When do you have to go? | 你什么时候走 |
[24:28] | Well, fight choreography starts right away, | 舞台舞蹈设计马上就要开始了 |
[24:30] | So, you know, with the midterms over, | 加上期中考已经结束 |
[24:32] | It makes sense for me to leave for london next week. | 我必须在下星期赶往伦敦 |
[24:34] | – So much for the ultimate college experience. – What? No. | -你的终极大学体验就这么结束了 -什么 不 |
[24:38] | I have had the ultimate experience, with you guys. | 我跟你们一起度过了难忘的时光 |
[24:41] | They say that the friends you meet here last a lifetime. | 他们说在这里交到的朋友 是一辈子的 |
[24:45] | Do you guys want to get out of here? | 你们想离开这里吗 |
[24:46] | – Absolutely. – Yeah. Let’s do it. | -当然 -我们走吧 |
[24:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[24:57] | Waiting for you. | 当然是等你 |
[24:58] | You sent me a text to meet you, | 你发了信息叫我来见你 |
[24:59] | And then you keep me waiting for half an hour? | 还让我等了半小时 |
[25:01] | I didn’t text you. I lost my phone. | 我没发信息给你 我的手机丢了 |
[25:04] | Nate told me to come meet… Chuck. | 内特叫我来见 恰克 |
[25:08] | Right. | 原来如此 |
[25:11] | Going down. | 我要下楼了 |
[25:12] | Not without me. | 我也是 |
[25:18] | Can you press the button, please? | 你能按一下按钮吗 |
[25:20] | I’ve pressed the button. | 我已经按了 |
[25:21] | If you don’t believe me, you can press it yourself. | 不信你就自己按 |
[25:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[25:34] | Hello? I’m trapped in the elevator | 你好 我被困在电梯里了 |
[25:37] | With someone who sucks all the air out of the room. | 跟我一起的家伙吸光了这里所有的空气 |
[25:39] | Send help or I’ll be dead within the hour. | 快点来救我 不然一小时之内我就会死的 |
[25:42] | Not until you two work things out. | 你们和好之前不许出来 |
[25:45] | Bass? | 拜斯 |
[25:47] | Th-this is a punishable offense, | 你这么做会受到惩罚的 |
[25:50] | And not the kind of punishment you like! | 而且不是你喜欢的那种惩罚 |
[25:52] | I’m only doing what you refused to do yourself. | 我只是在做你自己不愿完成的事 |
[25:55] | – Chuck, this is not funny. – There’s a single malt | -恰克 这一点也不好玩 -储物箱里有 |
[25:57] | And some Laduring macaroons in the storage box, | 一罐麦芽糖和一些杏仁饼 |
[26:00] | Plenty to sustain you until you two figure things out. | 足够支撑到你们和好为止 |
[26:09] | So… | 那么 |
[26:12] | What did my text supposedly say? | 我的信息里写了什么 |
[26:16] | That you were sorry and you missed me. | 你很抱歉而且很想念我 |
[26:24] | Did you text me back? | 你回复了吗 |
[26:31] | Miss Jane Cordelia Trapp, | 简·柯迪拉·特拉普小姐 |
[26:33] | Escorted by mr. Theodore Davis III. | 由西奥多·戴维斯三世先生陪伴 |
[26:40] | Miss Sawyer Harriett Bennett, | 索耶·哈里特·班尼特小姐 |
[26:43] | Escorted by mr. Evan Jameson Jr. | 由埃文·詹姆士二世先生陪伴 |
[26:52] | Miss Jennifer Tallulah Humphrey, | 詹妮弗·塔卢拉·汉弗瑞小姐 |
[26:54] | Escorted by mr. Graham Collins. | 由格雷厄姆·科林斯先生陪伴 |
[26:59] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[27:00] | Miss Kira Abernathy, | 姬拉·艾伯纳西小姐 |
[27:02] | Escorted by mr. Graham Collins. | 由格雷厄姆·科林斯先生陪伴 |
[27:11] | Who’s your escort, dear? | 你的男伴是谁 亲爱的 |
[27:14] | What just happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[27:18] | Jenny Humphrey went to a ball. | 珍妮·汉弗瑞来参加舞会 |
[27:20] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:22] | Jenny Humphrey had a great fall. | 珍妮·汉弗瑞失势了 |
[27:26] | And none of her minions, mentors or friends | 而她的跟班 导师或者朋友们 |
[27:29] | Want to put Jenny together again. | 没有一个来解救她 |
[28:02] | What is wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[28:05] | Jenny, my darling, what happened? Are you all right? | 珍妮 亲爱的 发生什么事了 你还好吗 |
[28:08] | Do you want to pick someone else to walk with? | 你需要另外找个舞伴吗 |
[28:09] | It doesn’t work that way, dad. You only get one chance. | 没用的 爸爸 我只有一次机会 |
[28:13] | Have you seen Blair? | 你看见布莱尔了吗 |
[28:14] | Uh, no. Sorry. I know she’s behind this. | 没有 抱歉 我知道是她干的 |
[28:16] | And it’s all because I didn’t want her as my mentor. | 这都是因为我不想她继续做我的导师了 |
[28:19] | What if it’s all for the best? | 如果她是为了你好呢 |
[28:20] | I mean, don’t you think that maybe being queen | 我的意思是 你想过没有 也许你不必为了 |
[28:22] | – Isn’t worth it? – You really don’t understand. | -成为女王付出那么多 -你真的不明白 |
[28:24] | I was going to walk down those steps | 原本我走完了那几步之后 |
[28:26] | And finally stop having to prove myself. | 我被迫不断向别人证明自己的日子就结束了 |
[28:27] | Let it go, Jenny.I`s over | 随它去吧 珍妮 都过去了 |
[28:31] | That’s what Blair thinks. | 那只是布莱尔的想法 |
[28:39] | Hi. Are you still here? | 你还在吗 |
[28:54] | You went looking for your father? | 你去找你爸爸了 |
[28:57] | Yeah, and I-I found him, too, | 是的 而且我还找到他了 |
[28:59] | But he didn’t want to see me. | 但是他不想见我 |
[29:02] | What? | 什么 |
[29:05] | Why didn’t you say anything while all of this was happening? | 为什么你不和我说最近都发生了什么 |
[29:08] | I guess I was ashamed. | 我大概是觉得耻辱吧 |
[29:11] | Your dad adores you, | 你父亲宠爱你 |
[29:13] | All your dads do. | 两个父亲都宠爱你 |
[29:15] | And Rufus would do anything for Dan and Jenny. | 而鲁弗斯会为丹和珍妮做任何事 |
[29:19] | Even Nate–he may have to go to prison to see his dad, | 甚至是内特 即使是得去监狱看他父亲 |
[29:23] | But the Captain would never turn him away. | 但是船上从不会避而不见 |
[29:27] | I’m even jealous of Nate’s dad. | 我甚至嫉妒内特有那样的父亲 |
[29:31] | Not knowing you | 不了解你 |
[29:33] | Is your father’s loss. | 是你父亲的损失 |
[29:37] | Maybe, but I… | 也许吧 但是我 |
[29:39] | I just can’t seem to let it go. | 我不能就这样任其发展 |
[29:41] | I keep leaving him messages | 我依然不断给他留言 |
[29:43] | And writing letters to addresses I’m not even sure are his. | 给一个我都不确定是他住址的地方写信 |
[29:47] | You miss him. | 你想念他 |
[29:49] | You’re allowed. | 这么做没错 |
[29:49] | I don’t want to. | 可我不想这样 |
[29:52] | All I even remember of him is him going on trips | 我对他的记忆只剩他外出旅游 |
[29:56] | And then coming back and bringing me presents. | 然后回家时带给我礼物 |
[29:58] | And then one day he didn’t come back. | 终于有一天他再也没有回来 |
[30:02] | And now it’s like | 现在就好像是 |
[30:03] | I-I can’t seem to get anything right anymore. | 我什么事情都做不好了 |
[30:08] | Between Carter and the paparazzi | 卡特和狗仔队的事 |
[30:12] | And Brown and… | 布朗大学的事 |
[30:17] | And now Tripp. | 现在又是特里普 |
[30:18] | Tripp Van Der Bilt? | 特里普·范·德·比尔特 |
[30:19] | Yeah, it–I guess I’ve–I’ve kind of had a crush on him. | 没错 我想我是有点喜欢他 |
[30:24] | But it was nothing. I mean, he’s–he’s married, | 但这不可能了 他已经结婚了 |
[30:26] | And he’s always treated me like a kid. | 还有他总把我当个孩子 |
[30:28] | But now we work together, and tonight– | 但是现在我们一起工作 然后今天晚上 |
[30:31] | Did something happen? | 怎么了 |
[30:32] | No. No, nothing. Your text saved me. | 没有 什么都没有 你的短信帮了我 |
[30:35] | But now I don’t know if I can trust myself around him. | 但现在我不知道留在他身边会发展成什么样 |
[30:41] | Then you can’t see him again. | 那你就不要再见他了 |
[30:43] | Carter was one thing, but Tripp is a married congressman. | 卡特只是卡特的事 但是特里普是已婚国会议员 |
[30:48] | I know. | 这我知道 |
[30:49] | – Serena… – I know. | -瑟琳娜 -我知道的 |
[30:50] | Promise me you won’t see him or speak to him again | 答应我 没我的允许不许再去见他 |
[30:53] | – Without coming to me first. – Okay. I promise. | -或者跟他讲话 -好的 我保证 |
[31:00] | Thank you, Blair. | 谢谢你 布莱尔 |
[31:03] | If you two want to kiss, | 如果你们两个想要亲吻 |
[31:05] | It won’t count as cheating. | 那不算作弊哟 |
[31:07] | Creepy, Chuck. | 真恶心 恰克 |
[31:16] | Okay, wait. So you guys used a prefab college experience | 好吧 你们就想用大学必须经历的事情 |
[31:20] | – To get me to stay? – Oh, yeah. | -让我留下来 -就是这样 |
[31:21] | Shamelessly plucked from the headlines. | 及其表脸的从第一条开始做 |
[31:23] | Wait, how many did we eventually get through? | 到现在我们都做过几条了 |
[31:25] | I think we got, uh, what– let’s see. There’s the… | 我想我们差不多 让我看看 这里是 |
[31:27] | Beer boggle and fountain yoga | 醉眼看出西施 高温瑜伽 |
[31:33] | You know, I think we got a solid 14 out of 15. | 我想我们肯定做了15件里的14件事了 |
[31:37] | So you can go back to London with your head held high. | 所以你可以趾高气扬地奔回伦敦了 |
[31:39] | What? | 什么 |
[31:41] | I am not going with just one more to go. | 我不会剩下一个没做就走的 |
[31:43] | Now come on. Let’s–let’s do the last one. | 来吧 我们一起做最后一个 |
[31:45] | Let’s just do it right now. | 我们现在就开始 |
[31:48] | Mm. It can’t be worse | 这可不能比毛绒绒 |
[31:49] | Than the bathroom at fat black pussycat’s. | 小黑猫的浴室还糟糕 |
[31:53] | I wouldn’t say worse | 我不会说更糟的 |
[32:04] | That one. | 就是这个 |
[32:08] | – Have you ever, uh… – Have I? No. No. | -你有过没有 -我吗 没有 |
[32:10] | No, never. | 不 从来没有 |
[32:11] | – Wait… No, never. Have you? -Once. | -没有 等等 那你呢 -一次 |
[32:15] | But it was in a movie, | 但是是在电影里 |
[32:16] | – So that doesn’t really count. – Not me. No. | -所以那样不能算是的 -别想让我来 |
[33:27] | Let’s find Nate and Chuck and congratulate them. | 把内特和恰克找来 先祝贺他们 |
[33:31] | And then torture them. | 然后再折磨他们 |
[33:32] | May I have your attention, please? | 请各位注意 |
[33:34] | Due to extenuating circumstances, | 由于事出有因 |
[33:36] | We have one last debutante to present– | 今晚还有最后一位淑媛到场 |
[33:39] | Miss Jennifer Tallulah Humphrey. | 有请詹尼弗·塔卢拉·汉弗瑞小姐 |
[33:47] | She’s walking alone? | 她要自己走吗 |
[33:49] | Nobody walks alone. | 没人会自己走下来 |
[33:52] | Escorted by Mr. Nathaniel Archibald. | 她的男伴是内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德 |
[33:58] | A college guy? | 大学生 |
[34:01] | Nate Archibald is… Epic. | 内特·阿齐布尔德太经典了 |
[34:12] | Well, we found Nate. | 我们发现内特了 |
[34:22] | Oh, E., you tried to play dirty at the dance. | 哦 E 你想在舞会上使坏 |
[34:25] | But you should know | 但你该觉悟 |
[34:26] | Nobody puts Jenny in the corner, | 没人会冷落珍妮 |
[34:29] | And now she’s having the time of her life. | 而现在的她风光无限 |
[34:45] | So thanks for saving me again. | 谢谢你又一次救了我 |
[34:49] | You know how these girls are. | 你知道那些女孩的本性 |
[34:51] | I’m glad it worked out. | 很高兴我帮到你了 |
[34:55] | Nate? | 内特 |
[34:56] | I gotta say, I didn’t see that one coming. | 不得不承认 我没意料到这一招 |
[34:58] | – Well, I learned from the best. – Good answer. | -这可是从最好的那人学来的 -说得好 |
[35:02] | The other queens would like to pay their respects. | 其他的女王想向您表示敬意 |
[35:05] | You look beautiful, Jenny. Enjoy your night. | 你很美 珍妮 好好享受你的夜晚 |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:10] | So… Now what? You wanna get something to eat? | 现在呢 你想吃点东西吗 |
[35:12] | Yeah, but first I need to stop by Tripp’s office… | 好啊 但我得先去特里普的办公室 |
[35:15] | To hand in my resignation. It’s | 递交我的辞呈 |
[35:18] | Just up the street | 沿着街走就到了 |
[35:18] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的姐妹 |
[35:33] | Thanks for comin. | 谢谢你来了 |
[35:34] | You won’t believe who Jenny got to walk with her. | 你不会相信谁是珍妮的男伴 |
[35:35] | I read all about it on “Gossip Girl.” | 我在八卦天后上都看到了 |
[35:38] | But I didn’t come here because of Jenny. | 但我不是因为珍妮来的 |
[35:41] | Were you serious on your message? | 你在短信上说的是认真的吗 |
[35:43] | Have you really been scheming with Blair? | 你真的和布莱尔策划了这一切吗 |
[35:46] | Uh, yeah, I-I know it sounds crazy, but– | 没错 我知道听起来很疯狂 但是 |
[35:47] | So it’s official– you’ve sunk to Jenny’s level. | 那这是真的了 你变得和珍妮一样了 |
[35:50] | I was doing it to help her. | 我想帮她 |
[35:52] | Although it didn’t exactly turn out | 虽然结局不是我 |
[35:54] | – As I planned. – Really? I am shocked | -计划的那样 -真的吗 太震惊了 |
[35:56] | The point is, it doesn’t matter. She’s not worth our time. | 重点是这没什么大不了的 她不值得我们浪费时间 |
[36:00] | She’s not the only one. | 她又不是唯一一个 |
[36:05] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再这样下去了 |
[36:07] | Well, we won’t. Like I said, I’m–I’m done with Jenny. | 那我们就别做了 我放弃珍妮了 |
[36:12] | I’m not talking about Jenny. | 我不是指珍妮这件事 |
[36:15] | Jonathan, come on. | 乔纳森 别这样 |
[36:17] | I promise I’ll never talk to her again. | 我保证不再跟她说话 |
[36:19] | It’s not about Jenny. It’s about who you’ve become. | 和珍妮无关 我是说你变了一个人 |
[36:24] | I liked you because you were different from everyone else. | 我喜欢你是因为你与众不同 |
[36:27] | You were smart and you knew who you were. | 你聪明 知道自己的本性 |
[36:29] | You didn’t need to prove anything to anyone. | 你无需向别人证明你自己 |
[36:32] | And now? | 可现在呢 |
[36:35] | I’m… | 我… |
[36:38] | I’m sorry, Eric, but it’s over. | 抱歉 艾瑞克 我们结束了 |
[36:52] | You were the one who said | 是你说不要把 |
[36:53] | To restrict our scheming to outsiders. | 咱们的计划告诉外人 |
[36:55] | Desperate times, desperate measures. | 无论什么时间 无论什么方法 |
[36:58] | And I’m willing to accept my punishment. | 我愿意接受惩罚 |
[37:01] | In fact, I left a few props up in the lounge. | 而且楼上休息室有些小道具 |
[37:05] | Sadly, your punishment is going to be an evening without me. | 很不幸 你的惩罚将是独守空床 |
[37:09] | I’m gonna spend it with my best friend. | 而我呢 要陪我最好的朋友 |
[37:11] | Oh, and if you ever loan out my lingerie again… | 如果你要是再出租我的内衣 |
[37:15] | Well… | 那么 |
[37:18] | I just hope you like me in flannel. | 那我就穿厚睡袍睡觉 |
[37:27] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[37:29] | I thought maybe you bailed. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[37:30] | Did you see it? It was awesome. | 感觉如何 很不错吧 |
[37:32] | I really showed Blair. She even admitted it herself. | 布莱尔对我刮目相看 她自己都承认了 |
[37:34] | Yeah, you really showed her. | 确实 你做到了 |
[37:37] | Hey, look, I’m sorry about Jonathan becoming collateral damage. | 很抱歉乔纳森变成了牺牲品 |
[37:40] | But you understand, right? I had no choice. | 但你知道 我没别的选择 |
[37:42] | And you did lie to me. | 而你还对我撒谎 |
[37:45] | Oh, a bunch of us are going to Serafina. You wanna come? | 我们要去塞拉菲娜 你来吗 |
[37:48] | Go celebrate with your friends. | 你们好好玩吧 |
[37:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:55] | You know, you really put yourself on the radar tonight. | 你知道你今晚成了众矢之的 |
[37:58] | Better not make that mistake again, or you’ll pay for real. | 别再犯这种错误 否则你会死的很惨 |
[38:10] | She can threaten me all she wants. | 她可以随意威胁我 |
[38:12] | I’m not going back to social oblivion. | 但我不会再默默无闻下去 |
[38:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:16] | Next time we take Jenny down, it’ll be for good. | 下次我们会彻底把她扳倒的 |
[38:18] | Some people think that when the party ends, | 有人认为派对结束就意味着 |
[38:21] | The night is over. | 今晚就过去了 |
[38:24] | But I’ve found | 但我发现 |
[38:24] | It’s when the music stops and the lights come up | 当音乐停止 灯光复明的时候 |
[38:27] | That the real trouble begins. | 真正的麻烦才刚开始 |
[38:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:35] | I’m glad you came. I want to apologize. | 很高兴你能来 不好意思 |
[38:37] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我什么都不该说的 |
[38:39] | No, I’m–i’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你说了 |
[38:40] | But I don’t think it’s a good idea | 只是我觉得我不应该 |
[38:43] | For me to work for you anymore. | 再为你工作了 |
[38:45] | I actually came here to say that I quit. | 我来是想提出辞职 |
[38:49] | I completely understand why you’d want to quit | 在我今天说了那些之后 |
[38:51] | After what I said today. | 我非常理解你为什么想辞职 |
[38:53] | But don’t throw this away, Serena. | 但请别这样离开 |
[38:55] | You deserve this opportunity. | 这个机会是你争取得来的 |
[38:59] | And I want you there. | 而且我想让你留下来 |
[39:01] | For whatever reason, I trust you, | 我无条件的相信你 |
[39:03] | And I don’t have many people I can say that about | 像你这样我能倾述的人 可没几个 |
[39:05] | In my work or my life. | 无论工作还是生活中 |
[39:09] | Yeah, I, uh… | 我理解 |
[39:11] | I feel the same way. | 我也有同感 |
[39:12] | And I promise to never cross that line. | 而且我保证绝不再越界了 |
[39:17] | We’re both adults. | 咱们都是成年人了 |
[39:18] | We’ll just agree to keep things friendly and professional. | 咱们只谈友情和工作 |
[39:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:25] | Friendly and professional. | 友情和工作 |
[39:28] | Plus, I still owe you for the injury. | 另外对于弄伤你我很内疚 |
[39:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:39] | Serena! | 瑟琳娜 |
[39:40] | I mean, serena, there you are. | 原来你在这里啊 |
[39:43] | May I speak to you alone for a moment, please? | 我能单独和你谈谈吗 |
[39:47] | Hey, Tripp. | 嘿 特里普 |
[39:47] | Blair, it’s okay. | 布莱尔 没事的 |
[39:50] | I’ll call you tomorrow. I’m… I’m fine. | 我明天给你打电话 我没事 |
[39:54] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry. She’s a little… | 抱歉 她有点 |
[40:05] | Did you even… | 你曾经 |
[40:08] | I still really don’t get | 我始终不明白 |
[40:12] | How these events work. | 这些事情到底怎么回事 |
[40:13] | One chance, two chances. | 一次又一次的 |
[40:16] | Jonathan, Graham, Nate. | 乔纳森, 格雷厄姆, 内特 |
[40:18] | Even I can’t explain that one. | 连我也没法解释 |
[40:21] | But I don’t think I’ve seen jenny this happy… Ahh. | 但是自从珍妮八岁自己做了条裙子 |
[40:23] | Since she was 8 and made her first dress. | 之后就从没这么高兴过 |
[40:30] | Thanks, lil. | 这得感谢你 |
[40:32] | I know the committee didn’t make it easy for you | 我知道因为你让汉弗瑞 |
[40:33] | To let in a humphrey from brooklyn. | 进来委员会没有放过你 |
[40:35] | Well, what kind of parents would we be | 做父母的如果不努力让子女高兴 |
[40:37] | If we didn’t do what we could do to make our children happy? | 其他的还能做什么呢 |
[40:42] | Mmm. Coming to bed? | 去睡觉吗 |
[40:44] | Mm, yeah, in a minute. | 嗯 马上 |
[40:46] | Uh, Vanya said there’s something | 文雅说有些东西 |
[40:47] | to sign for to pass the street | 需要签下字 |
[40:49] | Okay. Yeah. Mm. | 好的 |
[41:31] | You better get your beauty rest now, | 你最好趁现在好好睡一觉 |
[41:34] | Because it looks like things could get ugly in the morning. | 因为明早事情可能会很糟 |